时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hurry up, man. My legs are going numb. | 快点 老弟 我腿都麻了 |
[00:03] | You got to pull harder this time. Come on. | 你这次得再使点劲儿 使劲儿 |
[00:05] | Why don’t you just suck in your gut? | 你收腹啊 |
[00:06] | You made it through fine before. | 你之前钻出来过 |
[00:07] | No, no, that ain’t the problem. It’s that gi… | 不 不是我肚子的问题 是… |
[00:12] | That giganto hard drive we stole | 是我们在伊朗秘密警察那里 |
[00:14] | off the Iranian secret police | 偷来的大硬盘 |
[00:15] | is still in my pocket. | 还在我兜里 |
[00:17] | Come on, man. I don’t want to go out like Winnie the Pooh here. | 想想办法 我可不想像只维尼熊卡在这里 |
[00:20] | Dazzle me with some brilliance, will you? | 你赶快想个妙招吧 |
[00:21] | Okay. Okay. This might work. | 好好 我有办法了 |
[00:23] | Pee your pants. | 尿在裤子里 |
[00:26] | Pee my pants? | 尿在裤子里 |
[00:27] | Yes. It’ll reduce the circumference of your waist. | 对 这能减小你的腰围 |
[00:28] | I don’t care how much science you throw at me. | 就算你开启八级科普嘴炮模式 |
[00:31] | I ain’t gonna be remembered as the agent who got stuck | 我也不会留下”卡在墙里 尿在裤里” |
[00:33] | in a wall and peed his damn pants. | 这么不光彩的事迹 |
[00:35] | I’d rather you just punch me in the face. | 还不如让你朝我脸上来一拳 |
[00:37] | Yeah, that might loosen me up, | 那样可能会让我松弛下来 |
[00:38] | like-like banging a jar of jelly on the counter or something. | 就像开果酱罐子之前 朝厨台拍击一下 |
[00:41] | You know, I don’t want to eat my teeth, | 我不是要被揍到满地找牙那种 |
[00:42] | but like a short right cross or something. | 就是稍微打一下 别太用力 |
[00:44] | So much for getting this done before the secret police found us. | 赶在秘密警察发现之前完成任务的算盘打不响了 |
[00:46] | Okay, okay, no more messing around. | 好 好 别闹了 |
[00:50] | Punch me in the face. | 朝我脸上来一拳吧 |
[00:50] | I’m not gonna hit you. | 我才不会打你 |
[00:52] | I’m giving you permission. Just do it! | 我都让你打了 你就打吧 |
[00:55] | Mac, they have literally released the hounds, | 小麦 他们真的”关门放狗”了 |
[00:59] | and all the parts of me I care about most are on the other side of this wall. | 我最重视的身体部位都在墙那头儿 |
[01:02] | It’s a block and tackle. Put your hands through. | 这是个滑轮组 把手放进来 |
[01:04] | Yeah. Okay. Here we go. All right. | 好 行了 好了 |
[01:08] | Now, the pipes are gonna act as a pulley, | 用那些管道充当滑轮 |
[01:11] | increasing mechanical advantage… | 增加机械效益… |
[01:12] | Mac, Mac, I don’t care how it works. | 小麦 我管它是什么原理啊 |
[01:15] | Okay? Just pull. | 你就拉吧 |
[01:17] | – Pull, okay? – All right. | -使劲拉 -好 |
[01:24] | Wait. | 等下 |
[01:25] | Is it too late to pee my pants? | 现在想尿在裤子里是不是太晚了 |
[01:27] | You don’t need my permission. | 你想尿就尿吧 |
[01:53] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah. Yeah, just pull and twist, trust me. | 确定 拉一下 转一下 来吧 |
[01:58] | You know, when you asked me to come over to help you out with something, | 你一开始让我过来帮你个忙 |
[02:00] | I assumed you had a computer problem, | 我以为是电脑技术类问题 |
[02:01] | but this is… extremely weird. | 但这个忙也太奇葩了 |
[02:04] | No. Weird is being asked to lubricate yourself | 不 为了从墙洞里出来 |
[02:07] | to get through a hole in the wall. | 让你给自己润滑才奇葩 |
[02:09] | – What? – Forget it. | -什么 -当我没说 |
[02:10] | Look, I’ve been throwing this shoulder out since fifth grade. | 我这个肩膀从小学就一直脱臼 |
[02:13] | I’m barely gonna feel it. | 我都没感觉 |
[02:14] | Now stop being a nervous Nellie and just… | 别婆婆妈妈 你就… |
[02:19] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 你没事吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah, you did great, Janet. | 没事 你做得很好 珍妮特 |
[02:22] | That’s not my name. | 这不是我的名字 |
[02:22] | That’s super. | 真好 |
[02:23] | Super. I’ll see you back at work. | 真好 我们上班见 |
[02:26] | Are you seriously not gonna tell me why we just did that? | 你真不打算说为什么让我这么做吗 |
[02:28] | Sorry. No, no. It’s just… | 抱歉 不能说… |
[02:30] | need-to-know, super spy stuff. | 这是高度机密 间谍那一套 |
[02:32] | Okay? Later. | 再见 |
[02:32] | Adios. Adios. | 再会 再会 |
[02:35] | That means “Good-bye.” Get out. | 意思就是”再见” 你走吧 |
[02:39] | How’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[02:40] | A little better every day. | 慢慢康复中 |
[02:42] | I’d still love to thank the guy responsible. | 我还是想亲自”谢谢”害我这样的人 |
[02:44] | Any news on Murdoc? | 有魔多克的消息吗 |
[02:45] | No, not since Henry Fletcher’s body was found, | 没有 亨利·弗莱彻的尸体被发现后 就没他踪迹了 |
[02:48] | but our techs are still working the crime scene for leads. | 但技术小组还在犯罪现场搜查线索 |
[02:50] | Knowing Murdoc, you won’t find any. | 按魔多克的作风 他不会留下线索 |
[02:53] | Are you experiencing sympathy pains? | 你这是”交感疼痛”吗 |
[02:57] | I’ll have you know I dislocated my shoulder practicing kenjutsu. | 告诉你 我这是练剑时 肩膀脱臼了 |
[03:01] | Honing my skills, | 练练功夫 |
[03:02] | trying to keep this little team of knuckleheads safe. | 想保护好队里这群小笨蛋 |
[03:04] | So, you hurt yourself playing with swords, | 你玩剑时 伤到自己了 |
[03:06] | and we’re supposed to feel safe? | 我们该觉得你能带来安全感吗 |
[03:08] | I wasn’t playing with ’em. | 我不是玩啊 |
[03:09] | You know what? I’m sorry I asked. | 行了 我就不该问 |
[03:11] | Now let’s move on to why you’re all here. | 我们来说说召你们过来的目的吧 |
[03:12] | Meet Boris Mitrovic. | 认识一下鲍利斯·米特洛维奇 |
[03:15] | He’s Serbian war criminal | 他是塞尔维亚战争犯 |
[03:17] | and Interpol’s Most Wanted since 1999. | 从99年开始就被国际刑警通缉了 |
[03:20] | For nearly two decades, | 将近二十年 |
[03:22] | they’ve been trying to get near this guy and have failed. | 警方想抓捕这个人 但都失败了 |
[03:24] | Then, two months ago, they caught a break, | 两个月前 出现了转机 |
[03:26] | and they almost caught him, but the raid went sideways. | 他们差点抓住他 但突袭中出了岔子 |
[03:29] | Marko Mitrovic– | 马科·米特洛维奇 |
[03:30] | Boris’ right-hand man and oldest son was killed, | 鲍利斯的得力助手 也是长子 被杀 |
[03:33] | but, unfortunately, boris escaped, | 但很可惜 鲍利斯逃走了 |
[03:35] | and has since fallen off the face of this earth. | 这之后就消失无踪了 |
[03:38] | He could be anywhere. | 无人知晓他的下落 |
[03:39] | But since he’s responsible for hundreds of deaths, | 但他身背上百条人命 |
[03:42] | he is definitely someone that we would like to have a word with. | 我们必须要把他抓回来 |
[03:44] | Which brings me to Boris’ other son, | 于是就要说到鲍利斯的另一个儿子 |
[03:47] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[03:49] | Kid looks pretty slick. | 这小子看起来油头粉面 |
[03:50] | You sure he’s from that family of Quasimodos? | 你确定他是这个低颜值一家的孩子吗 |
[03:53] | Omar is the baby of the Mitrovic family, | 奥马尔是米特洛维奇一家的宝贝 |
[03:55] | and the apple of his daddy’s eye. | 爸爸的宠儿 |
[03:57] | So if anyone knows where Boris is, it’s him. | 如果有谁知道鲍利斯的下落 肯定是他 |
[04:01] | How do we get close to Omar? | 我们怎么接近奥马尔 |
[04:02] | So here’s the interesting part. | 有趣的部分来了 |
[04:03] | Omar is not like his father or his brother. | 奥马尔和他父亲与哥哥不同 |
[04:06] | He rejected the family business, | 他不参与家族生意 |
[04:08] | choosing instead to spend his nights | 而是把时间 |
[04:10] | and his daddy’s dough throwing lavish parties | 以及他父亲的钱 都花在奢华的派对上 |
[04:12] | at the family’s ultra-secure compound. | 在守卫森严的豪宅区夜夜笙歌 |
[04:15] | Other agencies have gotten agents in, | 有关机构也派过卧底进去 |
[04:17] | but the ones that have gotten in– | 但派进去的探员 |
[04:19] | they never made it out. | 没有活着出来的 |
[04:21] | So… you’re sending us in next? | 那你还想派我们进去吗 |
[04:24] | Well, fortunately for us, I don’t need to do that. | 很幸运 我们不用进去 |
[04:26] | So, two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[04:27] | Omar started dating social media maven Mia McQueen. | 奥马尔开始和社交媒体达人米娅·麦昆交往 |
[04:32] | Wildly popular, | 超级网红 |
[04:34] | she’s got something like 4.2 million followers on social media | 她的社交账号有420万粉丝 |
[04:38] | and a clear aversion to wearing clothes. | 她还很不喜欢穿衣服 |
[04:40] | Last week, the couple tied the knot | 上周 两人私定终身了 |
[04:42] | in an impromptu wedding at the family compound. | 就在他家举办了临时婚礼 |
[04:44] | Because what girl doesn’t want to get married | 因为哪个女孩不想穿着比基尼 |
[04:46] | in a bikini while drunk? | 喝个烂醉时结婚啊 |
[04:48] | Well, let’s not judge, | 咱别品头论足了 |
[04:49] | because their rash decision just became our big break. | 因为他们的一时冲动给我们制造了机会 |
[04:52] | Mia is making Omar leave the compound | 米娅让奥马尔走出自己的家门 |
[04:55] | to take her on a honeymoon. | 带她去度蜜月 |
[04:57] | The newly minted Mr. And Mrs. Mitrovic | 这对米特洛维奇土豪夫妇 |
[04:59] | just booked ten days at Château Elan: | 刚在伊兰酒庄预订了十天行程 |
[05:02] | an exclusive, off-the-grid resort in French wine country. | 这是葡萄酒之乡一家超级豪华隐秘的度假村 |
[05:06] | This gives you ten days to go undercover as guests, | 因此 你们有十天时间扮成旅客去卧底 |
[05:09] | become Omar’s best friend, | 成为奥马尔的小伙伴 |
[05:11] | and get him to spill the beans on his daddy’s location. | 从他口中套出他爸的下落 |
[05:14] | You know, it’s too bad I’m out of commission on this one. | 我不能执行这次任务 太可惜了 |
[05:17] | You know, partying with the rich and semi-famous– | 跟土豪与网红打交道 |
[05:19] | that’s a Jack Dalton specialty. | 这是杰克·道尔顿的拿手好戏啊 |
[05:21] | You were never going, Dalton, okay? | 本来就没打算派你去 道尔顿 |
[05:22] | This is a hot spot for hip, young couples, | 这里来的都是年轻时尚的情侣 |
[05:26] | not senior citizens. | 不是老年人 |
[05:28] | That’s not very nice. | 嘴真毒 |
[05:28] | Don’t laugh at that. | 别笑 |
[05:30] | Bozer, Riley, congratulations. | 博兹 莱丽 恭喜 |
[05:32] | You two just got hitched. | 你俩刚结成夫妇了 |
[05:34] | Mac, you will be fake-married to an agent on loan from the CIA. | 小麦 你会和中情局借来的一位特工假结婚 |
[05:39] | Does this agent have a name? | 这位探员有名字吗 |
[05:40] | She does. | 有 |
[05:41] | Meet Leanna Martin. | 她叫丽安娜·马丁 |
[05:44] | Bozer, you might recognize her from spy school. | 博兹 你应该记得她 你们一起受训过 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I kind of think I remember her. | 好像有点印象 |
[05:50] | Great. Then you can introduce her to Mac, | 很好 那你就可以把她介绍给小麦了 |
[05:52] | because she’ll be here any minute. | 因为她马上就来了 |
[05:55] | Can’t wait to meet the new Mrs. MacGyver. | 等不及要认识这位新的麦凯弗夫人了 |
[06:08] | Agent Martin. | 马丁探员 |
[06:10] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[06:12] | You, too, Agent Bozer. | 我也是 博兹探员 |
[06:16] | Right. Great, great. | 对了 对了 |
[06:18] | I’ll just show you the lab, then. | 带你参观一下实验室吧 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:21] | This is amazing. You’re amazing. | 这太棒了 你太棒了 |
[06:23] | How did you manage to get assigned here? | 你怎么抢到这份美差的啊 |
[06:25] | Me? | 我 |
[06:25] | – I thought you set this up. – Wasn’t me. | -我以为是你牵的线 -不是我 |
[06:28] | So either we just got extremely lucky… | 这么说 我们要么是”欧皇”… |
[06:32] | Or someone’s onto us. | 要么就是有人盯上我们了 |
[06:33] | Does anyone here know? | 这里有人知道吗 |
[06:34] | That we’ve been secretly dating, | 你指我们交往的事吗 |
[06:35] | even though we were directly ordered | 即便我们接到命令 |
[06:37] | never to see each other again for reasons of national security? | 为了国家安全 绝不再相见 |
[06:39] | Just Riley. | 只有莱丽知道 |
[06:40] | You didn’t tell MacGyver? | 你没告诉麦凯弗吗 |
[06:42] | I thought he was, like, your best friend. | 他不是你最好的朋友吗 |
[06:43] | He is, but he’s also a terrible liar. | 他是 但他还特别不会说谎 |
[06:46] | Matty set this up. | 马蒂安排的 |
[06:47] | Assigning my secret girlfriend to go undercover | 派我的秘密女友去卧底 |
[06:49] | as my best friend’s wife | 扮成我好朋友的老婆 |
[06:50] | is exactly the kind of mind game she’d play. | 绝对是她能想出来的剧本 |
[06:52] | Wait. We’re not…? | 等下 我们不是… |
[06:54] | No. It’s you and Mac, | 对 你和小麦是一对 |
[06:56] | but at least we get to see each other, right? | 但至少我们能相见 挺好吧 |
[06:59] | While your boss may or may not be toying with us to see | 不知道你上司是不是在用计测试我们分没分手 |
[07:01] | if we’ll slip up and expose our relationship | 想曝光我们的关系 送我们上军事法庭 |
[07:03] | so she can have us court-martialed? | 这哪里挺好啊 |
[07:05] | Sounds bad when you put it that way. | 你这么说 感觉是挺糟糕 |
[07:08] | I really want to kiss you right now, but… we can’t. | 我现在很想亲你 但我们不能 |
[07:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:14] | Right. Of course not. | 对 当然不能了 |
[07:16] | Okay, let’s go get married to other people. | 好吧 各自去和别人结婚吧 |
[07:19] | Now gaze lovingly into each other’s eyes. | 深情对望一下 |
[07:24] | More lovingly. Even more. | 再深情一些 再来一点 |
[07:29] | Come on, guys, think soul mates. | 来吧 两位 想一下灵魂伴侣 |
[07:36] | Bozer, as your wife, | 博兹 作为你妻子 |
[07:38] | I think we need to have a chat about your girlfriend. | 我们得聊一下你女朋友了 |
[07:42] | Leanna is amazing. | 丽安娜真优秀 |
[07:43] | Like… wow. | 让人惊艳 |
[07:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | What are the odds this happened by chance? | 你觉得这种情况的几率大吗 |
[07:50] | I mean, you think Matty knows about me and Leanna | 马蒂知道我和丽安娜的事 |
[07:52] | and set this up to out us? | 于是故意安排了这一出 |
[07:54] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[07:56] | Maybe she wants to fire me, | 也许她想开除我 |
[07:57] | but knows doing that would piss Mac off, | 但她知道那样会惹毛小麦 |
[07:58] | so she’s trying to trick me into breaking the rules | 于是她设计陷害我违规 |
[08:00] | so she has cause. | 这样她就有借口了 |
[08:02] | I don’t know, Bozer. | 怎么说呢 博兹 |
[08:03] | That’s pretty paranoid. | 你有点多心了 |
[08:05] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[08:06] | you have to pretend like you’re not in a relationship. | 你都得假装你没在和她交往 |
[08:09] | Are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你能接受这样吗 |
[08:11] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[08:12] | Eskimo kisses. | 爱斯基摩式接吻 |
[08:13] | Do Eskimo kisses. Yes. | 来个爱斯基摩式接吻 很好 |
[08:15] | Yup, totally cool with it. | 没事 我能接受 |
[08:18] | Okay, where’s my other happy couple? | 好了 另一对新人呢 |
[08:20] | Get ready, lovebirds. You’re up. | 来吧 这对璧人 该你们了 |
[08:22] | You’re gonna have to work pretty hard to out-cute these two. | 你们想要超越他俩 可要下一番功夫了 |
[08:27] | So… you two getting along? | 你俩相处还不错吗 |
[08:29] | Having fun? | 开心吗 |
[08:31] | Talk about lucking out in the fake wife department. | 中彩票了 捡了个这么棒的假妻子 |
[08:33] | She’s fantastic, am I right? | 她太完美了 对吧 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I guess she’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[08:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:46] | That’s not a “nothing” face. | 你脸上写着”有事” |
[08:47] | What does a “nothing” face look like? | “脸上写着有事”是什么表情 |
[08:52] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[08:53] | Get your butt in gear. | 赶紧给我过来 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好 |
[08:57] | Bitter and demanding. | 凶巴巴 还蛮横 |
[08:58] | She’s got the wife part down. | “河东狮吼”的老婆属性有了 |
[09:01] | Coming, honey! | 来了 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | Boy. | 这下坏了 |
[09:33] | – Would you guys mind checking in? – Yeah. | -你们先登记吧 -好 |
[09:35] | I kind of want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | All right, I just want to let you know, | 我就是想让你知道 |
[09:45] | I have no intention of making a move on my wife. | 我不会去勾搭我妻子 |
[09:50] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[09:51] | You know what I’m talking about. Your spy school girlfriend. | 你懂我什么意思 你间谍学校的女朋友 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t make the connection before. | 我很抱歉之前没想到这点 |
[09:54] | She’s incredible, right? | 她很出色吧 |
[09:55] | Without risking you punching me in the face, | 我夸她 怕你打我 |
[09:58] | She’s more than incredible. | 她赞到爆表 |
[10:00] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[10:00] | You know, I can handle my best and very single friend | 我最好的单身朋友和我火辣的女友扮夫妻 |
[10:03] | spending time with my incredibly hot girlfriend. | 对此 我内心毫无波动 |
[10:05] | All right, now you’re making it weird. | 行了 你这么一说就别扭了 |
[10:08] | Nah, man. | 不是 兄弟 |
[10:08] | I’m good, okay? This is just an assignment. | 我不介意 这只是任务而已 |
[10:11] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就会结束 |
[10:13] | Good. Stay focused, | 这就好 专心完成任务 |
[10:14] | because I think the assignment just arrived. | 因为目标人物到达了 |
[10:16] | Guys, time to meet the happy couple. | 两位 那对甜蜜夫妇到了 |
[10:21] | It’s been so long… | 已经很久没… |
[10:22] | Looks like the happy couple’s not so happy. | 甜蜜夫妇好像没有那么甜蜜哦 |
[10:26] | Boze, call my phone, would you? | 博兹 给我打个电话 |
[10:32] | A weekend? What, you mean two days? | 周末 就两天吗 |
[10:34] | But you promised! | 但你答应过我 |
[10:36] | Please, don’t make a scene. | 拜托 别在这里吵 |
[10:38] | I’ll make it up to you, baby, I swear. | 我会补偿你 我发誓 宝贝 |
[10:40] | Don’t “baby” me. It’s ten days. | 别敷衍我 必须十天 |
[10:42] | – Ten… days. – I know… | -十天 -我懂 |
[10:45] | Are they arguing about what I think they’re arguing about? | 他们在争论我想的那件事吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[10:50] | Omar just cut their trip short. | 奥马尔刚把蜜月时间缩短了 |
[10:52] | Looks like our ten-day window just shrank to two. | 看来十天蜜月变成两天了 |
[10:53] | Two days to get lover boy to give up the location of his terrorist father? | 用两天让这小子说出他那个恐怖分子父亲在哪吗 |
[10:57] | Is that even possible? | 能办到吗 |
[10:58] | With ten days, it was a long shot. | 十天都机会渺茫 |
[11:00] | With 48 hours? | 而48小时 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. | 你说呢 |
[11:02] | Come on. We’ll talk about it in the bar. | 走吧 我们去酒吧再谈 |
[11:18] | That’s a big glass of wine. | 倒了很多红酒啊 |
[11:20] | She’s pissed. | 她很生气啊 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Not exactly a good time to make an introduction. | 是啊 这时候去套近乎不太好 |
[11:23] | Riley, any chance we could do something digital? | 莱丽 你的黑科技能派上用场吗 |
[11:26] | Not gonna happen. | 没戏 |
[11:27] | Can’t get onto either of their phones. | 没法黑进他们的手机 |
[11:30] | Omar’s digital security is stronger | 奥马尔手机的安全防范程度 |
[11:31] | than the four thugs he brought with him. | 比他带来的四个壮汉保镖还要厉害 |
[11:33] | If we want him to talk about Dad, | 如果我们想让他聊下他爸 |
[11:35] | we’re just gonna have get him to tell us himself. | 就得让他自己主动说 |
[11:37] | Well, back to making a conversation with him, then. | 那就再回到跟他搭讪这事吧 |
[11:40] | Or… | 也可以… |
[11:41] | We can bring the party boy to us. | 我们也可以把这个富二代引过来 |
[11:44] | This Chardonnay’s great and all, | 霞多丽白葡萄酒非常好 |
[11:45] | but y’all got anything stronger? | 但有没有更浓烈一点的啊 |
[11:47] | Oui, monsieur. | 好 先生 |
[11:48] | We also make our own champagne, | 我们还酿产香槟 |
[11:50] | cognac and single malt whiskey. | 干邑白兰地 单麦威士忌 |
[11:52] | Perfect. Two shots of whiskey. | 太好了 两杯威士忌 |
[11:55] | Back in my club days, this was my move. | 我以前混夜店时 这是我的绝招 |
[11:56] | Get the party started and let the ladies come to me. | 搞活气氛 让妹子主动找上我 |
[11:59] | There were club days? | 你还混过夜店吗 |
[12:01] | You had moves? | 你还有绝招 |
[12:02] | Bozer thought he had moves. They never worked. | 博兹觉得自己有绝招 但从来都不好用 |
[12:06] | That’s only because I was dead broke. | 那只是因为我当时还是个穷光蛋 |
[12:07] | Now we got Matty money. | 但现在哥有马蒂给的钱了 |
[12:11] | Keep ’em coming. You know what? | 一直续杯 这样吧 |
[12:12] | Just leave the bottle. Yeah, just give me that. | 整瓶留下吧 把酒瓶给我 |
[12:14] | Thank you. Yeah, hear. | 谢谢 很好 |
[12:16] | Are we sure that drinking on the job is a good idea? | 你觉得执行任务时 喝酒合适吗 |
[12:19] | Absolutely not. | 当然不合适了 |
[12:20] | That’s why I bought this. | 所以我带了这玩意儿 |
[12:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[12:22] | Eye drops. Nice. | 眼药水 厉害 |
[12:23] | Actually, alcohol dehydrogenase. | 其实是乙醇脱氢酶 |
[12:25] | And for those who had a public school education? | 知识匮乏 求科普 |
[12:28] | Alcohol dehydrogenase is the… | 乙醇脱氢酶 |
[12:30] | enzyme that breaks down the booze in your bloodstream. | 就是能够分解你血液里酒精的一种酶 |
[12:33] | But with a few household items, and… | 但添进几样生活用品… |
[12:36] | an hour that I spent in the lab, | 在实验室捣鼓一小时 |
[12:38] | I was able to make enough to make sure that none of us actually get drunk. | 我成功制出了解酒药 让我们不会喝醉 |
[12:43] | All right. | 好 |
[12:43] | Cheers? | 干杯 |
[12:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:46] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[12:47] | By the way, the hangover’s gonna make you wish you were dead. | 但话说 宿醉会让你生不如死 |
[12:52] | Here. | 给 |
[12:53] | Can you play this for me? | 能放一下这个吗 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:59] | You’ll see. | 你到时就知道了 |
[13:31] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[13:36] | Do one more. You want another one? | 再来一杯 你还要一杯吗 |
[13:37] | Come on, one more. | 再来一杯 |
[13:49] | So, first you have me dislocate your shoulder, | 你先是让我把你的胳膊弄脱臼 |
[13:51] | then you ask me to bring you the blueprints | 然后又让我把汉考克公园 |
[13:53] | for some random house in Hancock Park. | 某个房子的建筑蓝图拿给你 |
[13:56] | I know I’m gonna regret asking this, but… | 我知道问了肯定会后悔 但是… |
[13:58] | What’s going on? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[13:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:02] | Does that wall right there | 你觉得这边的墙 |
[14:04] | look different than the others to you? | 跟其它墙有什么不同吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah. The studs aren’t doubled | 有 连接承重墙的位置 |
[14:07] | where it connects to the load-bearing wall, | 双头螺栓不是双倍 |
[14:09] | so it was probably added after primary construction, like… | 所以应该是施工后自己加的 比如说… |
[14:12] | a remodel. | 重建 |
[14:14] | Then that’s where it is. | 那就在这里了 |
[14:15] | Where what is? | 什么在这里 |
[14:17] | Her safe. | 她的保险柜 |
[14:18] | Yeah, come on in, Elwood. | 进来吧 埃尔伍德 |
[14:21] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 |
[14:24] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[14:25] | What’s going on? Riley okay? | 怎么了 莱丽没事吧 |
[14:26] | Your daughter’s fine. | 你女儿没事 |
[14:27] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[14:28] | I called you here, | 我叫你来 |
[14:29] | because I know you’ve dabbled in the fine art of safecrackery. | 是因为你撬保险柜的技艺精湛 |
[14:33] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[14:37] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[14:39] | – That’s Jane. – Jill. | -这是”简” -吉尔 |
[14:40] | Jane, Jill, whatever your name is… | “简” 吉尔 不管你叫什么 |
[14:42] | – It’s Jill. Just Jill. – Jill. | -就是吉尔 吉尔 -吉尔 |
[14:43] | Great. Fine. Fine. | 好 行 |
[14:45] | For the record, my B&E days are long behind me. | 强调一下 撬锁行窃 那都是以前的事了 |
[14:49] | I don’t do that anymore. . | 我不再干这种事了 |
[14:51] | What if it’s for a good cause? | 如果是出于正义呢 |
[14:53] | What cause? | 什么正义 |
[14:54] | Yeah, Jack, what cause? | 是啊 杰克 什么正义 |
[14:56] | And what safe? | 什么保险柜 |
[14:56] | And what is Riley’s dad doing here? | 莱丽的父亲来这里干什么 |
[14:58] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[15:00] | What she said. | 我也想问 |
[15:01] | I need help breaking into | 我需要有人帮我 |
[15:02] | Matty Webber’s personal safe in her house. | 撬开马蒂·韦伯家中的保险柜 |
[15:05] | Matilda Weber? | 马蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[15:06] | Riley’s boss? | 莱丽的上司 |
[15:07] | The woman who threatened me in my hotel room? | 那个来我住处威胁我的女人吗 |
[15:09] | I don’t think so– she scares me more than you do. | 别想了 她可比你吓人多了 |
[15:11] | She’s not just Riley’s boss. | 她不只是莱丽的上司 |
[15:13] | She’s also mine. | 她还是我的上司 |
[15:14] | And yours. | 你的上司 |
[15:17] | Might I remind y’all that y’all both owe me a favor? | 提醒一下 你们都欠我人情 |
[15:20] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I saved your pitiful life. | 我救了你一条烂命 |
[15:23] | And you, you… | 而你… |
[15:25] | dislocated my shoulder. | 把我肩膀弄脱臼了 |
[15:26] | You asked me to! | 你让我那么做的啊 |
[15:27] | Yeah, and a true friend would have said no. | 是 可一个真正的好朋友会拒绝啊 |
[15:31] | Why didn’t you just ask MacGyver to help you? | 你怎么不找麦凯弗帮你 |
[15:33] | Or Riley? Or Bozer? | 莱丽 博兹 |
[15:35] | Or anybody but me? | 除了我以外的人 |
[15:36] | Because… | 因为 |
[15:37] | if this little operation goes belly-up, | 如果他这个小把戏失败了 |
[15:39] | he doesn’t want them getting in trouble. | 他不想牵连他们 |
[15:40] | Whereas you and I? | 而我和你呢 |
[15:42] | Totally expendable. | 是可以牺牲的 |
[15:44] | There is something in Matty’s safe | 我这是为了小麦的安全着想 |
[15:46] | that I desperately need to see for Mac’s safety, | 必须看一下马蒂保险柜里的一样东西 |
[15:49] | for your daughter’s safety, | 也为了你女儿的安全 |
[15:51] | and for the safety of everybody we work with, | 还有你以及所有跟我们共事的人 |
[15:53] | do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[15:54] | So who’s with me? | 谁加入 |
[15:56] | Come on, show of hands, get excited. | 来吧 举手 打起精神 |
[16:00] | Great. Good. | 很好 太棒了 |
[16:01] | Glad to have you both on board. | 很高兴你们都同意了 |
[16:03] | Now… | 现在 |
[16:05] | I’m pretty sure we need a plan. | 我们非常需要一个计划 |
[16:49] | You mind if I tag these? | 你介意我圈你吗 |
[16:51] | You better. | 必须圈啊 |
[16:51] | Of course. Tagging you. | 当然了 圈你 |
[16:54] | – I’m sending it to you right now. – Perfect. | -我现在发给你 -太好了 |
[16:57] | So cute. | 太好看了 |
[16:59] | Honey, you ready? | 亲爱的 你准备好了吗 |
[17:03] | Let’s go party, people! | 我们去狂欢吧 |
[17:06] | I’m on Mia’s phone. | 我黑进米娅的手机了 |
[17:10] | Any luck getting Omar to talk about Dad? | 奥马尔开口谈自己老爸了吗 |
[17:11] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:12] | But I invited them to dinner. We have all night. | 但我请他们吃晚餐了 我们有一晚上时间 |
[17:23] | We didn’t get to do any of this at our wedding, | 我们结婚时都没做这些 |
[17:25] | ’cause we got married in a pool. | 因为我们在泳池里结婚了 |
[17:26] | So let’s agree every time someone clinks a glass, | 所以我们来定个规矩 有人碰杯 |
[17:29] | everyone needs to kiss, okay? | 大家就得接吻 好吗 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:34] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[17:34] | Sounds fun. | 感觉很有意思 |
[17:42] | Us? | 我们 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I guess us. | 该我们了 |
[17:44] | Our turn? | 到我们了吗 |
[17:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:57] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Why not? | 好啊 来吧 |
[18:02] | Clink again. | 再碰一次 |
[18:03] | Why not? Why not? | 来吧 来吧 |
[18:05] | Let’s keep clinking, huh? Clink it up. | 继续碰 碰吧 |
[18:08] | But then we arrived, and she was so sweet to me. | 但我们到了之后 她对我很好 |
[18:11] | – It was amazing. – That is awesome. | -太棒了 -真不错 |
[18:13] | That’s so sweet. | 真好 |
[18:14] | I met his parents right before we got engaged. | 就在我们订婚前 我见了他父母 |
[18:17] | I was so nervous. | 我当时特别紧张 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:20] | But now his mom and dad | 但现在相比他 |
[18:21] | actually like me more than they like him. | 他父母更喜欢我 |
[18:24] | Funniest thing. | 太有意思了 |
[18:25] | So, how’d it go meeting Omar’s parents? | 你见奥马尔的父母时是什么情形 |
[18:28] | I haven’t. | 没见过 |
[18:30] | Yeah, his mom’s dead. I think. | 他母亲去世了吧 |
[18:32] | My Gosh. | 天呐 |
[18:33] | – Yeah. – Sorry. | -是啊 -抱歉 |
[18:35] | What about his dad? | 他爸呢 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. We’ve only been dating, what, two months? | 不知道 我们才交往两个月 |
[18:49] | So, let me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[18:51] | You cut your honeymoon down from ten days to two? | 你把蜜月期从十天缩短到两天 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | She must’ve been pissed. | 她肯定气死了 |
[18:59] | She was. Believe me. | 确实是 真的 |
[19:01] | You know, I want to make her happy. | 我想让她幸福 |
[19:04] | But I need to keep my father happy, too. You know? | 但我也得让我父亲满意 懂吧 |
[19:06] | Yeah, but come on, | 懂 但说实话 |
[19:08] | what’s he gonna do all the way back home in Serbia? | 他远在塞尔维亚 能把你怎么样 |
[19:12] | He could do a lot, even from there. | 他能做的事多了 即使远在那边 |
[19:19] | But he is not back home in Serbia. | 但他不在塞尔维亚的老家 |
[19:22] | – He’s not? – No. | -不在吗 -不在 |
[19:25] | You wouldn’t believe where he is. | 你绝对想不到他在哪里 |
[19:29] | – He… – Did you miss us? | -他 -想我们吗 |
[19:34] | Let’s go back to the room. | 我们回房间吧 |
[19:38] | Perfect timing. | 来得真是时候 |
[19:39] | Guys, we are going to go back to our room. | 各位 我们要回房了 |
[19:41] | There is a… movie we need to watch. | 我们要看一部电影 |
[19:45] | And we’re doing all of this | 我们明天 |
[19:47] | all over again tomorrow. | 再继续狂欢吧 |
[19:48] | – Yeah. – Yes we are. | -好 -好 |
[19:48] | Sounds good? | 可以吗 |
[19:49] | – You know it. – Yes. | -没问题 -好 |
[19:51] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 各位 |
[19:53] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:59] | Seriously? We got to do this again? | 不是吧 还要再来一次 |
[20:11] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 你好 |
[20:13] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿啊 |
[20:15] | Asleep, like every normal person 6:00 in the morning. | 睡觉 就像正常人早上六点都在睡觉一样 |
[20:18] | Well, your targets aren’t normal. | 但你们的目标不是正常人 |
[20:19] | They’re already up, dressed, | 他们已经起床 打扮好 |
[20:20] | and on their way to go work out. | 正要出去健身了 |
[20:23] | We just went to sleep, like, two hours ago. | 我们两个小时前才睡下啊 |
[20:26] | What are these people made of? | 这帮人是什么体质 |
[20:27] | I don’t care what they’re made of. | 我不管他们是什么体质 |
[20:28] | I care what’s inside Omar’s head. | 我在乎的是奥马尔掌握的信息 |
[20:31] | You’ve got 24 hours left to get his father’s location. | 你们还有24小时 套出他父亲的下落 |
[20:34] | So go make it happen. | 所以抓紧时间把 |
[20:36] | I thought your miracle drops were supposed to keep us from getting drunk. | 你的神奇解酒药不是能让我们喝不醉吗 |
[20:40] | Well, they did. | 确实起作用了 |
[20:41] | They converted the alcohol into the chemical that causes hangovers. | 将酒精转化成能引起宿醉的化学物质了 |
[20:45] | Like I said, you skip the drunk and go right to the hangover. | 我说过了 省去喝醉这一步 直接到宿醉了 |
[20:48] | I think I want a divorce. | 我想跟你离婚 |
[20:53] | I feel like Jack’s phone after Mac builds something out of it. | 我就像杰克手中那些被小麦改造的手机那么惨 |
[20:59] | You guys ready for headstands? | 你们准备好头倒立了吗 |
[21:09] | I feel my brain bouncing in my head with every step. | 我感觉每跑一步都像脑震荡 |
[21:12] | Morning! | 早 |
[21:14] | Glad I caught you guys. | 赶上你们真好啊 |
[21:15] | Yeah. You guys up for some oysters and vodka later? | 是啊 你们稍后要来些生蚝配伏特加吗 |
[21:17] | They’re Mia’s favorites. | 这是米娅的最爱 |
[21:19] | What a coincidence. It’s our favorite, too. | 真巧 我们也喜欢 |
[21:20] | We had a raw bar at our wedding. | 我们在婚礼上 还开了生食吧 |
[21:23] | So, is today really your last day? | 今天真是你们蜜月的最后一天吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:27] | But trust me, the six of us are gonna make the most of it. | 但相信我 我们六个会玩到嗨 |
[21:30] | You can’t stay longer? | 不能再待久一点吗 |
[21:31] | Just call up your dad. | 打给你爸 |
[21:31] | Convince him to let you stick around. | 说服他让你再多待几天 |
[21:35] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:38] | – I’ll catch you guys later, okay? – Yeah. | -我稍后再来找你们 -好 |
[21:45] | Guys, I think Omar just made us. | 各位 奥马尔好像识破我们了 |
[21:54] | Mia, you all right? | 米娅 你没事吧 |
[22:03] | Definitely just got made. | 绝对是被识破了 |
[22:04] | Omar just texted Mia “Stay away from our new friends. | 奥马尔刚给米娅发来短信 “离我们的新朋友远点 |
[22:07] | I don’t trust them.” | 我不信任他们” |
[22:08] | So now we’ve got less than 24 hours | 我们只剩下不到24小时的时间了 |
[22:09] | and Omar’s not even talking to us. | 而奥马尔都不理我们了 |
[22:11] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 差不多就是这样了 |
[22:12] | We need a new plan, fast. | 我们得快点想出个新办法 |
[22:22] | All right, honeymooners, | 蜜月夫妇们 |
[22:22] | I want to hear your plan for getting back into Omar’s good graces | 说说你们打算怎么重新获取奥马尔的青睐 |
[22:26] | and getting his father’s location, | 套出他父亲的下落 |
[22:28] | and I want to hear it now. | 现在就说吧 |
[22:29] | Hate to say it, Matty, | 我也不想这么说 马蒂 |
[22:30] | but I don’t think we’re gonna be able to make nice | 但在24小时内 重新和他们交好 |
[22:32] | in under 24 hours. | 那是不可能了 |
[22:33] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 也许不用那么做 |
[22:36] | Maybe we can find a way to interrogate Omar right here, right now. | 也许我们可以在这里想个办法审问他 |
[22:39] | We just need a window of time where Omar’s completely alone. | 我们就是得找到奥马尔独处的时机 |
[22:41] | Let me check their schedules. | 我来看一下他们的日程表 |
[22:44] | All right, looks like Omar’s got a 90-minute in-room massage in 40 minutes. | 40分钟后 奥马尔有一个90分钟的室内按摩 |
[22:48] | Couples massage or solo? | 情侣按摩还是个人按摩 |
[22:52] | Solo. | 个人 |
[22:53] | Mia signed up for Pilates. | 米娅去上普拉提了 |
[22:54] | Nice. Looks like we found our window. | 很好 找到时机了 |
[22:55] | With Omar’s goons posted up outside his suite? | 奥马尔的保镖会守在门外 |
[22:57] | Exactly: outside his suite. | 没错 是守在门外 |
[23:00] | Leaving me and Omar all alone inside. | 而我和奥马尔会单独在房内 |
[23:02] | You? Who says you’re going? | 你 谁说让你去了 |
[23:04] | Omar booked a female masseuse. | 奥马尔预订了一个女按摩师 |
[23:06] | And Riley’s got to be our eyes. | 莱丽要帮我们监控 |
[23:08] | Plus, I was number one for interrogation in our class. | 另外 我是审讯考核中的第一名 |
[23:10] | Yeah… I remember. | 好吧 我记得 |
[23:13] | Okay, but we still got two problems: | 但还有两个问题 |
[23:15] | one, what’s to stop Omar from yelling for his guards | 一 你开始审讯之后 |
[23:17] | once you start asking questions? | 怎么让奥马尔不喊叫 |
[23:18] | And two, how you gonna get | 二 90分钟内 |
[23:19] | that kind of sensitive intel out of him in 90 minutes? | 你怎么能让他供出这么重要的信息 |
[23:22] | Actually, I think I just solve both. | 我有办法解决这两个问题了 |
[23:25] | I just need some stuff housekeeping. | 我就是要从客房服务那边拿点东西 |
[23:29] | Time? | 时间 |
[23:31] | 88 seconds. | 88秒 |
[23:33] | You still got it, you old crook. | 你宝刀未老啊 老江湖 |
[23:34] | Sure this is the same model Matty has? | 你确定马蒂用的就是这种型号吗 |
[23:36] | It’s, kind of important. | 这点很重要 |
[23:38] | – Yeah, 100%. – You know what else is important? | -百分百肯定 -你知道还有什么很重要吗 |
[23:40] | Finding a way to beat Matty’s security system | 想到破解马蒂安保系统的办法 |
[23:42] | that was installed by the same company | 而那个系统和中情局总部的系统 |
[23:43] | that did the CIA headquarters. | 系属同一个安保公司 |
[23:45] | Jack, there’s no way I can wipe her cameras | 杰克 我不可能用普通电脑 |
[23:47] | or stop her alarms using an off-the-shelf laptop. | 来抹掉监控画面 关掉警报 |
[23:50] | Yeah, that’s exactly why we’re not gonna use an off-the-shelf laptop. | 是啊 所以我们不用普通电脑 |
[23:55] | No. | 不行 |
[23:56] | No, no, no, no, no. Y… | 不行 不行… |
[23:57] | – Absolutely not. – Come on, Janet. | -绝对不行 -别啊 珍妮特 |
[23:58] | The Phoenix has all the computing power we need. | 凤凰基金会的超级电脑好用 |
[24:00] | Yeah, but I’d have to be in the lab to use it. | 是 但那样 我就得在实验室里操作 |
[24:02] | At Phoenix. Where Matty works. | 在基金会 在马蒂工作的地方 |
[24:05] | I’m not saying there’s not gonna be a risk, | 我没说这事没风险 |
[24:07] | but it’s the right thing to do, believe me. | 但这么做才是正确的事 相信我 |
[24:09] | Says no one, ever, when contemplating a crime. | 这毕竟是犯法的事 |
[24:12] | Since when are you a member of the ethics police, Elwood? | 你什么时候开始正义凛然了 埃尔伍德 |
[24:15] | – I second his concern. – Guys… | -附议 -两位 |
[24:17] | w-would Maid Marian and Little John turn their back on Robin Hood? | 玛丽安小姐与小约翰会弃罗宾汉于不顾吗 |
[24:22] | So, in this scenario, | 这个比喻里 |
[24:23] | – you get to be the hero, huh? – Yeah. | -你就是大英雄罗宾汉了 -是啊 |
[24:24] | And Matty is the Sheriff of Nottingham? | 而马蒂就是”诺丁汉郡长”[反派]了 |
[24:27] | Exactly. Look, just because something’s illegal | 没错 即便事情不合法 |
[24:30] | that doesn’t mean it’s bad. | 也不表示就是坏事 |
[24:31] | We’re the good guys doing a good thing. | 我们是好人 做的是好事 |
[24:33] | And as long as Judy’s in the lab when we break into Matty’s, | 只要我们闯入马蒂家时 “朱蒂”在实验室 |
[24:35] | everything’ll be fine. Relax. | 就不会有事啦 |
[24:38] | All for one and one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[24:41] | Do you think he knows that’s… | 你觉得他知道这是… |
[24:44] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[24:58] | Am I gonna interrogate Omar or clean his room? | 我是要审讯奥马尔还是打扫他的房间啊 |
[25:00] | Technically, with this chloroform, you could do both. | 实际上 有了氯仿 两样都能做 |
[25:02] | Chloroform? | 氯仿 |
[25:03] | Won’t that just knock him out? | 这不会把他迷晕吗 |
[25:04] | Not if you’re careful. | 小心使用就不会了 |
[25:05] | Before sodium pentothal was invented, | 没发明喷妥撒钠之前 |
[25:07] | chloroform was actually used as a truth serum. | 氯仿一直被当作吐真剂来用 |
[25:10] | It’s all about the dose. | 重点在于剂量 |
[25:12] | Too much, and you’ll knock him out. | 太多 就会迷晕他 |
[25:14] | Too little, Omar’ll realize what you’re doing, | 太少 奥马尔就会发现你的企图 |
[25:16] | and his guards will come crash the party. | 他的保镖就会冲门而入 |
[25:19] | Okay, my Mia impression worked. | 好了 我模仿米娅打电话成功了 |
[25:21] | Concierge believed I was her | 前台以为我是她 |
[25:23] | and let me cancel Omar’s in-room massage. | 同意取消了奥马尔的室内按摩 |
[25:25] | Leanna’s clear to swap in as a masseuse. | 丽安娜可以假扮按摩师混进去了 |
[25:29] | All right. | 好 |
[25:31] | Ready to become a whole new woman? | 准备好改头换面了吗 |
[25:33] | Okay, we did not learn this in spy school. | 间谍学校可没教过这个 |
[25:36] | Nah, this is what got me in the door. | 不是 我就是凭这个入行的 |
[25:38] | Before Phoenix, I was trying to break into movies. | 加入凤凰基金会前 我曾想进军电影业 |
[25:41] | Thought I’d be the next Steven Spielberg. | 梦想成为下一个史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格 |
[25:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:47] | You never told me that. | 你没跟我说过 |
[25:49] | Well, when you’re trying to impress a girl, | 想打动女孩子时 |
[25:51] | you don’t normally want to bring up things you’ve failed at. | 一般不会提自己的失败史 |
[25:57] | I hate that you’re going in alone. | 我不想让你单独行动 |
[26:00] | I’ll be careful. | 我会万分小心 |
[26:01] | I’ll be on the comms the whole time. | 会一直保持通讯畅通 |
[26:03] | I promise you I got this. | 我保证能行 |
[26:05] | And I know you’ve got my back. | 还有你给我做后盾呢 |
[26:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:12] | Time for your close-up. | 该给你换脸了 |
[26:18] | Bonjour. I’m here to give Mr. Mitrovic his massage. | 你好 我来给米特洛维奇先生做按摩 |
[26:30] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[26:36] | Just a little, aromatherapy to start. | 先做个香氛 |
[26:41] | This is a very special blend of the oils. | 这是一款特殊调制的精油 |
[26:44] | Just breathe deep | 深呼吸 |
[26:46] | and… relax. | 放轻松 |
[26:55] | That’s strong. | 效果好强 |
[26:56] | Okay, guys, Mia’s in the gym. | 各位 米娅去健身了 |
[26:58] | That’s 90 minutes on the clock. | 有90分钟时间行动 |
[27:01] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[27:04] | So relaxed. | 好放松 |
[27:06] | What’s in that stuff? | 里面是什么 |
[27:08] | Never mind that. | 别管这个了 |
[27:10] | We are going to try a relaxation technique. | 我们要做一套放松疗法 |
[27:14] | Just listen to my voice. | 跟随我声音的引导 |
[27:18] | Let the words wash over you | 全身心沉浸在我的言语中 |
[27:21] | as you sink deeper and deeper. | 沉睡吧 |
[27:29] | Tell me about your wife. | 说说你妻子 |
[27:32] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[27:35] | I love her so much. | 我好爱她 |
[27:40] | She’s the most important person in the world to me. | 她是我在这个世界上最重要的人 |
[27:45] | Is Mia the only family member you’re close with? | 米娅是你唯一亲近的家人吗 |
[27:48] | What about… your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[27:53] | Why are you asking about… | 你怎么问… |
[27:54] | Omar, you can trust me. | 奥马尔 你可以信任我 |
[27:56] | I just want to know where your father is. | 我只想知道你父亲在哪儿 |
[27:59] | Just tell me, and this will all be over. | 只要告诉我 一切就能结束了 |
[28:02] | I know you hate being locked away in that compound. | 我知道你不喜欢被困在家中 |
[28:05] | Wouldn’t life just be better if he were out of hiding | 如果他不在了 生活不是会更美好吗 |
[28:07] | and you were finally free? | 你也能终获自由 |
[28:10] | I’m more like him than you think. | 我比你们想象中更像他 |
[28:15] | But your father’s a ruthless war criminal. | 但你父亲是个冷血战争贩 |
[28:19] | A murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[28:22] | Like father, like son. | 有其父 必有其子 |
[28:26] | How do you think I became second in command? | 不然你以为我怎么当上二把手的 |
[28:31] | The police didn’t kill my brother. | 我哥不是被警察所杀 |
[28:34] | Then who killed him? | 那是谁杀了他 |
[28:36] | I did. | 是我 |
[28:38] | Okay, this is no longer an interrogation. | 好了 这不再是审讯了 |
[28:41] | This is now an extraction. | 而改成劫人行动了 |
[28:42] | We have Boris’s right hand. We’re bringing him in. | 我们抓住了鲍里斯的左右手 带他回来 |
[28:44] | How am I supposed to extract Omar | 我怎么把奥马尔带出去 |
[28:45] | with four armed guards outside the door? | 门外还有四个保安呢 |
[28:47] | All right, Leanna, knock him out, | 丽安娜 弄昏他 |
[28:48] | then meet us at the balcony, all right? | 我们阳台见 |
[28:50] | But it’s a balcony. | 那可是个阳台 |
[28:51] | Yeah, but just go with it. | 你就听我们的吧 |
[29:01] | Leanna, look down. | 丽安娜 往下看 |
[29:03] | Omar’s out cold. What now? | 奥马尔昏迷了 现在怎么办 |
[29:04] | Tie one of these ends to your railing. | 把绳网一端系到栏杆上 |
[29:30] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:33] | Omar? | 奥马尔 |
[29:38] | – Good work. – Do you think the guards heard? | -干得漂亮 -你觉得保安听到了吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah, I think they heard. | 应该是听到了 |
[29:47] | Hello? Hello?! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[29:58] | Hurry! | 快 |
[30:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:11] | Riley, meet us in the parking lot with a set of wheels. | 莱丽 备好车 在停车场等我们 |
[30:13] | We’re coming in hot. | 我们马上过去 |
[30:29] | Well, that didn’t go as planned. | 计划不是这样啊 |
[30:30] | It never does. Matty’s working on exfil now. | 计划向来没有变化快 马蒂正想办法撤离我们 |
[30:33] | We’ll question Omar on the plane | 我们在飞机上审问奥马尔 |
[30:35] | and try to get his daddy’s location before he has a chance to run away. | 趁他还没逃跑 套出他父亲的位置 |
[30:38] | Speaking of running, | 说到逃跑 |
[30:38] | how’s our French country-style wine truck | 我们这辆法国乡村运酒车 |
[30:40] | gonna outrun Omar’s goons in those? | 怎么跑得过奥马尔手下的好车 |
[30:45] | I know. | 我想到了 |
[30:53] | Go, go, go! Let’s go, go, go! | 快走 快开车 |
[30:56] | Open! Open the door! | 开门 开车门 |
[30:58] | Open it! | 开门 |
[31:11] | Okay, Omar’s still out cold. | 奥马尔还在昏迷中 |
[31:12] | We got exfil coordinates yet? | 收到撤离地点的坐标了吗 |
[31:14] | There’s a airstrip 15 miles north. | 往北15英里有个小型机场 |
[31:15] | Matty’s got a plane en route. | 马蒂派来了一架飞机 |
[31:18] | Well, once we’re airborne, | 上了飞机后 |
[31:19] | Leanna can continue her interrogation. | 丽安娜可以继续审问 |
[31:23] | Come on. Guys, stop the car. | 快啊 各位 停车 |
[31:33] | Everyone split up and box him in. | 分头围捕他 |
[31:41] | Okay, Julie, we’re almost in position. Come on! | “朱莉” 我们快到了 快点 |
[31:50] | Okay, now, all set, Jules. Cut the alarm. | 一切就绪 “朱尔斯” 关掉警报 |
[31:52] | If you’re not gonna get my name right, just call me Maid Marian. | 你要是记不对我名字 直接叫我”玛丽安小姐”好了 |
[31:55] | Copy that. Okay. | 收到 好 |
[31:56] | Elwood, from here on out, we’s using code names. | 埃尔伍德 从现在起 我们用代号称呼对方 |
[31:58] | You call me Little John, we’re gonna go again. | 你敢叫我”小约翰” 我就跟你没完 |
[32:00] | How about Friar Tuck– is that cool? | “塔克修士”怎么样 是不是很酷 |
[32:01] | How about we get in, we get out, | 不如我们快进快出 |
[32:02] | and you lose my number? | 然后江湖相忘 |
[32:03] | Yeah, yeah. How’s it going there, M&M? | 行啊 怎么样了 “玛丽安小姐”[巧克力豆] |
[32:06] | I turned off the video cameras | 我关闭了监控 |
[32:07] | and cut her system’s link to the LAPD. | 断开了她家警报和洛杉矶警局的连线 |
[32:10] | – I’m turning off the alar… – Yo, Specs. | -我正在关闭警报… -“四眼妹” |
[32:12] | I need a thermal sat view of France, now. | 立刻给我调取法国的卫星热成像 |
[32:16] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[32:16] | Did you not hear the “now” part? | “立刻” 听不懂吗 |
[32:17] | Marian? Marian? Hello? | 玛丽安 玛丽安 人呢 |
[32:24] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[32:25] | I don’t think Marian’s gonna be able to turn the alarm off. | 我觉得玛丽安关不掉警报了 |
[32:27] | Well, maybe that’s for the best. | 也许这样更好 |
[32:28] | You said yourself in order for this plan to work, | 你自己说过 要想计划奏效 |
[32:30] | – we were… – She had to be in the lab for my old plan to work. | -我们… -要想计划奏效 她得待在实验室 |
[32:33] | Right. | 对啊 |
[32:34] | Now I got a new plan. | 我有个新计划 |
[32:45] | So what’s the new plan, genius? | 新计划是什么 “老天才” |
[32:46] | If we can’t slip in without the Sheriff knowing, | 要是我们溜进来的痕迹一定会被”反派警长”[马蒂]发觉 |
[32:49] | we’re gonna have to make this look like an old-fashioned smash and grab. | 那就把屋里弄得像是典型的打砸抢现场好了 |
[32:52] | Get to work, Friar Tuck. | 快干活 “塔克修士” |
[32:57] | The hell are you doing with that? | 你拿那个干什么 |
[32:59] | Making it look real. | 弄得逼真一点 |
[33:03] | Let’s go. Clock’s ticking. | 快点 时间不多了 |
[33:04] | I don’t want to grow a conscience over here. | 可别这时候良心发现 |
[33:09] | No sign of Omar. | 没发现奥马尔 |
[33:10] | Do you guys see him? | 你们看到他了吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, we can’t see anything. | 我们什么都看不到 |
[33:13] | Matty, a little help? | 马蒂 帮帮忙 |
[33:14] | Okay, thermal images up. | 热成像开启了 |
[33:16] | Bozer, Leanna, Omar’s on your ten | 博兹 丽安娜 奥马尔在你们十点方向 |
[33:18] | and about a hundred meters away. | 距你们大约一百米 |
[33:26] | There! | 在那儿 |
[33:27] | On our way. | 前去追击 |
[33:29] | Director Webber? | 韦伯主管 |
[33:31] | Guys, you’ve got company dead ahead. | 各位 你们正前方来人了 |
[33:33] | I don’t know who they are, but there are a lot of them. | 不清楚身份 但人数众多 |
[33:36] | You’ve got to grab Omar before he gets to them. | 得趁奥马尔和他们会合前抓到他 |
[33:49] | Stay there! | 别动 |
[33:57] | Father. | 父亲 |
[34:04] | Who are your friends, son? | 你的朋友们是什么人 儿子 |
[34:07] | They’re not friends. | 他们不是我朋友 |
[34:28] | You are very beautiful. | 你真美 |
[34:33] | – For now. – Lay a finger on her and I’ll… | -暂时而已 -你敢碰她一根手指 我就… |
[34:39] | Now is not the time to make a threat, my friend. | 现在可不是放狠话的时候 朋友 |
[34:45] | Not before we get acquainted. | 我们还不认识呢 |
[34:48] | I think you two already know who I am, but… | 你们俩应该很清楚我是谁 但是… |
[34:51] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你们 |
[34:53] | So, please, introduce yourself. | 你们做下自我介绍吧 |
[34:57] | Name and agency will be sufficient. | 说下姓名和所属机构就好了 |
[35:02] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[35:04] | we will find out. | 我们都会问出答案 |
[35:06] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[35:13] | a little more pain will loosen your tongue. | 吃点苦头 你们就会开口了 |
[35:26] | At least he hasn’t found their comms. | 至少他们俩的通讯还没被发现 |
[35:27] | Matty, are you getting this? | 马蒂 你们听到了吗 |
[35:28] | Every word, Mac. | 一字不落 小麦 |
[35:29] | Okay, speech recognition confirms that’s the voice of Boris Mitrovic. | 语音识别确认是鲍利斯·米特洛维奇的声音 |
[35:32] | So, Omar was using his honeymoon as a cover-up | 原来奥马尔是以度蜜月做幌子 |
[35:35] | for a face-to-face with his father. | 趁机和他父亲会面 |
[35:37] | We can’t just stand out here and do nothing while th… | 我们不能在这儿干等着 他们正… |
[35:38] | Mac, Riley, you need to stand down. | 小麦 莱丽 你们俩原地待命 |
[35:40] | You’re outnumbered and outgunned. | 你们人手和武器都不足 |
[35:42] | I have a tac team in the area. | 我附近有支战术队 |
[35:43] | They’re en route and 30 minutes away. | 他们赶过去了 三十分钟后到 |
[35:45] | Matty, we don’t have 30 minutes. | 马蒂 我们没那么多时间了 |
[35:46] | You guys charge in there, | 你们俩要是闯进去 |
[35:47] | I can lose four agents. | 我会失去四个特工 |
[35:49] | And if we don’t, then you lose two. | 如果我们不进去 你就会失去他们俩 |
[35:51] | Riley, stay here on comms | 莱丽 保持通讯 |
[35:52] | so the Phoenix tac team can actually find us. | 以便凤凰战术队找到我们 |
[35:53] | And whatever you do, don’t go near that cabin. | 无论如何 别接近那个小木屋 |
[35:57] | Did he just do that thing where he runs off without sharing his plan? | 他是不是又什么也没说就跑了 |
[36:00] | Yep. Never gets less annoying. | 没错 总这么讨厌 |
[36:05] | I used to cook sarma for my boys. | 我过去常给我儿子们做”沙玛” |
[36:10] | Traditional, passed down from my father to me. | 家族手艺 我父亲传给了我 |
[36:13] | From me to them. | 我传给我的儿子们 |
[36:17] | Marko, my firstborn, | 马克 我的大儿子 |
[36:20] | he loved it the most. | 他最爱吃这个 |
[36:22] | Enough. | 够了 |
[36:24] | Let me kill them now. | 我现在就杀了他们 |
[36:26] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[36:27] | Dead, they cannot tell us what I want to know. | 死人没法告诉我们想要的讯息 |
[36:35] | Though… | 但是… |
[36:36] | we only need one to tell us who sent them. | 只留一个人招供为谁效力就行了 |
[36:39] | So, kill whichever one you want. | 你随便杀一个吧 |
[36:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:52] | I’m MacGyver. | 我叫麦凯弗 |
[36:54] | He’s with these two. They’re working together. | 他和这俩人一伙的 他们是一起的 |
[36:59] | Omar. How you doing? | 奥马尔 你好吗 |
[37:01] | Better than Mia, I imagine. | 应该比米娅好吧 |
[37:05] | We have your wife. | 你妻子在我们手上 |
[37:07] | My people scooped her up | 我们的人把她抓走了 |
[37:08] | after your security abandoned her to chase after you. | 你的保镖丢下她去追你了 |
[37:10] | But, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[37:12] | you can get her back as long as you’re willing to deal. | 只要你愿意交易 就把她还给你 |
[37:14] | The answer is no. | 不行 |
[37:18] | – No deal. – Hold on. | -没商量 -等下 |
[37:21] | What kind of a deal? | 什么交易 |
[37:22] | A trade. | 做个交换 |
[37:24] | I give you back your beautiful wife. | 我把你的娇妻还给你 |
[37:26] | You give me my friends and your father. | 你把我的朋友们和你父亲交给我 |
[37:30] | Save your breath. My son would… | 你省省吧 我儿子不会… |
[37:32] | How do I know you’ll keep your word? | 我怎么知道你会信守承诺 |
[37:35] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[37:42] | Hand him over, Omar. | 把他交给我们 奥马尔 |
[37:43] | Then the family business is yours. | 家族生意就由你来掌舵了 |
[37:49] | – Omar… – Don’t you want power? | -奥马尔 -你不是渴望权力吗 |
[37:51] | I mean, isn’t that why you killed your brother? | 你不就是因此杀了你哥吗 |
[37:57] | Omar, | 奥马尔 |
[38:00] | – what the hell she is talking about? – She’s lying, Father. She… | -她在说什么 -她撒谎 爸 她… |
[38:07] | Son. | 儿子 |
[38:10] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[38:11] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[38:16] | Tell me. Tell me the truth. | 告诉我 告诉我真相 |
[38:20] | Son. Omar… | 儿子 奥马尔… |
[38:21] | Yes! Okay?! | 没错 行了吧 |
[38:23] | I was sick of never being good enough for you. | 我受够了你一直对我不满意 |
[39:10] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[39:11] | I was beginning to think i had overdone it with the chloroform. | 我开始觉得我当时氯仿用过量了 |
[39:14] | So you just knocked everybody out? | 你就直接把所有人迷倒了 |
[39:16] | For eight hours. | 整整八小时 |
[39:18] | You two were holding hands when we found you. | 我们发现你们时 你们俩还牵着手 |
[39:20] | Paramedics tried pulling you apart, | 医务人员试图把你俩分开 |
[39:22] | but Bozer’s fingers wouldn’t budge. | 但博兹就是不放手 |
[39:24] | Wait, did the paramedics tell Matty about… | 等下 医务人员告诉马蒂… |
[39:27] | my fingers? | 我牵住手不放了吗 |
[39:28] | I don’t think so. But she did get Leanna a car. | 应该没有 但她确实给丽安娜备了车 |
[39:31] | Straight to the airport, then right back to the CIA. | 直接去机场 然后立刻回中情局 |
[39:33] | Sorry. Matty’s orders. | 抱歉 马蒂有令 |
[39:35] | Matty also said to call her ASAP. | 马蒂让你立刻打给她 |
[39:38] | Leanna, it was a pleasure meeting you. | 丽安娜 很高兴认识你 |
[39:41] | Bozer, good luck with that phone call. | 博兹 祝你好运 |
[39:47] | Well, I’m pretty sure we’re already busted, so… | 我们肯定已经被发现了 所以… |
[39:57] | I guess if we’re both court-martialed, | 如果我们都要受军事审判 |
[39:59] | at least we’ll get to see each other at trial. | 至少能在法庭上相见啊 |
[40:02] | Now I kind of hope we are busted. | 现在我倒希望我们的事被发现了 |
[40:25] | When I say ASAP, I mean ASAP, Bozer. | 我让你”立刻” 你就得马不停蹄汇报 博兹 |
[40:28] | Yes, ma’am. Sorry about that. | 是 长官 抱歉 |
[40:29] | So, you and Leanna, huh? | 你和丽安娜一对啊 |
[40:34] | What are you… | 你… |
[40:37] | what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:38] | I’ve known about you two | 我早就知道你俩的事了 |
[40:38] | since before Riley found your secret Snapchats. | 比莱丽发现你俩的秘密短信还早 |
[40:42] | – You have? – Of course. | -你知道 -当然 |
[40:44] | Why do you think I brought Agent Martin in on this op? | 不然你以为我怎么会让马丁特工参与此次行动 |
[40:46] | What, did you think I was playing some sort of twisted head game with you? | 怎么 你以为我是故意整你考验你吗 |
[40:50] | That thought had crossed my mind. . | 我有一瞬间这么想过 |
[40:53] | Please, Bozer. | 得了吧 博兹 |
[40:54] | If you ask me, this whole spy school “good-bye forever” policy is just dumb. | 要我说 间谍学校的这个”永不再见”规定太扯了 |
[40:59] | We always work better with people that we care about. | 和喜欢的人共事 总是效率更高 |
[41:02] | Now get your keister home, lover boy. | 赶紧回来吧 “小情圣” |
[41:24] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[41:27] | I need to report a break-in. | 我要上报一起入室抢劫案 |
[41:30] | Okay, ma’am, what’s the address? | 女士 说一下你的地址 |
[41:34] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[41:36] | Never mind. I was mistaken. | 没事了 我搞错了 |
[41:43] | How was your little couples retreat there, lover? | 你们的小情侣蜜月行如何 |
[41:46] | Yeah. Exhausting. | 累死了 |
[41:47] | Yeah. Yeah, well, that’s marriage for you. | 是啊 结婚就是这么累 |
[41:50] | It wasn’t real. | 又不是来真的 |
[41:51] | I know that. How could it be, | 是啊 怎么可能假戏真做 |
[41:52] | with you stomping all over Bozer’s game like that? | 那可是博兹的女人 |
[41:55] | That’s not cool. | 不厚道啊 |
[41:57] | You know about him and Leanna? | 你知道他和丽安娜的事了吗 |
[41:58] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[41:59] | Come on, man. He’s been drooling all over the place | 拜托 自从她来了总部 |
[42:01] | ever since she got here. | 他就眼冒桃心 |
[42:02] | I just did the math. | 我只是推测了一下 |
[42:04] | How’s your arm? | 你胳膊怎么样了 |
[42:06] | Hurts, but it was worth it. | 伤着了 但值了 |
[42:09] | I want you to check something out. | 给你看样东西 |
[42:10] | Yeah? What’s this? | 怎么了 这是什么 |
[42:11] | It’s a photo of a document I found. | 我找到的一份文件的照片 |
[42:13] | And just so you know, | 就跟你说一声 |
[42:15] | the original is back in Matty’s safe, at her house. | 原件已经放回马蒂家保险箱了 |
[42:23] | This is Matty’s un-redacted personnel file. | 这是马蒂未被涂黑加密的完整档案 |
[42:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[42:27] | And check out what she was doing back in January of 2000. | 看看她2000年1月做了什么 |
[42:36] | This means… | 也就是说… |
[42:38] | I think you know what it means, bro. | 你懂这意味着什么 |
[42:40] | Matty lied to me. | 马蒂骗了我 |
[42:43] | She did know my father. | 她确实认识我爸 |