时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why does Duke Jacoby have Jack’s face? | 为什么杜克·雅各比长得跟杰克一样 |
[00:06] | It’s one of my old CIA covers, Bozer. | 这是我在中情局的卧底身份之一 博兹 |
[00:08] | Two days ago, someone started | 两天前 在新奥尔良 |
[00:09] | reactivating Duke’s digital footprint in NOLA. | 有人发现了杜克的网上踪迹 |
[00:12] | What? | 什么 |
[00:13] | Hello, Mrs. Jacoby. | 你好啊 雅各比夫人 |
[00:14] | Don’t you want to have a little drinky-poo with your hubby? | 你不想跟你老公喝一杯吗 |
[00:16] | What are we drinking to? | 理由呢 |
[00:17] | Come on, you lifted 17 IDs. | 你窃取了十七个身份 |
[00:20] | I’m a woman of many talents. | 我是个多才多艺的女人 |
[00:21] | I think you’re a plain old con artist. | 我认为你不过是个普通老手骗子 |
[00:23] | I think we both know there’s nothing old or plain about me. | 我们都清楚 我既不普通 也不老 |
[00:27] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[00:28] | I just negotiated a deal to have her charges dropped, | 我刚跟中情局达成协议 撤销对她的指控 |
[00:31] | in exchange for her helping the CIA to make better cover identities. | 作为交换 她会帮助中情局编造更靠谱的卧底身份 |
[00:34] | Jack Dalton, | 杰克·道尔顿 |
[00:35] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[00:37] | 怎么说呢 我爱干这一行 爱你 雅各比夫人 | |
[00:38] | No. | 别啊 |
[00:39] | She robbed me? | 她洗劫了我家 |
[01:01] | Current ground speed… | 目前对地速度为… |
[01:05] | 40 miles an hour. | 每小时40英里 |
[01:06] | Altitude: 10,200 feet. | 高度为10200英尺 |
[01:08] | Riley, please stop using the word “ground.” | 莱丽 别用”搁浅[地面]”这种词 |
[01:10] | It’s making it hard for me to think. | 让我更难想到办法了 |
[01:12] | He’s afraid of heights. | 他恐高 |
[01:12] | I’m the one who almost died in a plane crash last week. | 我才是上周差点死于坠机的人 |
[01:13] | Jack, shut up. | 杰克 别贱了 |
[01:15] | This is a totally different situation. | 这完全是两回事 |
[01:16] | You’re on a trampoline tied to a bunch of balloons. | 你躺在一个绑满气球的蹦床上 |
[01:19] | This is probably the end. | 没准这就送命了 |
[01:20] | Guys, I am trying to think. | 两位 我努力想办法呢 |
[01:22] | All right, well, your thinking | 好吧 但就是你的办法 |
[01:24] | is what got us into this situation in the first place. | 才让我们落得这般田地 |
[01:26] | Yeah, but his thinking is what probably saved our lives. | 但也是他的办法 或许救了我们一命 |
[01:28] | We’re lucky we even got out of there. | 我们活着出来 就已经很走运了 |
[01:29] | Lucky? The very definition of unlucky | 走运 不走运的定义就是 |
[01:32] | is being in a situation where the only way out of it | 唯一逃出去的办法 |
[01:35] | is to recreate something you saw in a kids’ movie. | 就是临时做出一个儿童电影里的”飞屋” |
[01:38] | Guys, we got a problem. | 两位 有麻烦了 |
[01:39] | You mean another problem; put it on the list. | 你是说又有麻烦了吧 麻烦多着呢 |
[01:41] | Wind’s changing direction; it’s really picking up. | 风向改变了 加速了 |
[01:43] | We’re heading towards the ocean. | 我们朝海洋飘过去了 |
[01:44] | Wind speed will continue to increase | 空气稀薄和高速气流 |
[01:46] | as the air thins and we approach the jet stream. | 会让风速继续增加 |
[01:48] | Well, that means we got to get down. | 这表示我们得下去啊 |
[01:50] | Like, right now. | 现在就得下去 |
[01:51] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们怎么下去 |
[01:51] | We got to start popping balloons. | 先弄破气球 |
[01:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:58] | I’m saving our lives the Jack Dalton way. | 按本大爷的方法救大家 |
[02:00] | It’s working! | 奏效了 |
[02:01] | 9,900 feet… | 9900英尺 |
[02:03] | 9,800 feet! | 9800英尺 |
[02:05] | Whatever works. | 能活命就行 |
[02:37] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[02:41] | How does the same thing happen | 家里连着被盗三次 |
[02:42] | to the same guy three times in a row? | 我这是水星逆袭吗 |
[02:52] | Hi, Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:54] | – Hi, Dawn. – I’m sorry I broke in. | -道恩 -抱歉我闯进来了 |
[02:56] | I just didn’t know where else to go. | 我就是不知道还能去哪儿 |
[02:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | Everything. | 出大事了 |
[03:05] | So, after we all left New Orleans, | 我们离开新奥尔良之后 |
[03:07] | Director Webber arranged for me to work for the CIA | 韦伯主管安排我为中情局工作 |
[03:09] | instead of going to prison. | 没让我坐牢 |
[03:10] | Thank you, again, for that. | 再次感谢 |
[03:12] | And the Agency assigned me to the L.A. field office, | 中情局派我到洛杉矶分局工作 |
[03:15] | had me creating cover identities. | 让我编造卧底身份 |
[03:17] | My supervisor was an analyst. | 我的上司是个分析员 |
[03:19] | His name was Paul Carter. | 他生前叫保罗·卡特 |
[03:21] | Is there a reason you’re referring to him in the past tense? | 你怎么用到”生前”二字 |
[03:24] | Yesterday Paul was killed in a car accident. | 昨天保罗车祸身亡了 |
[03:33] | Well, according to the local news, | 据本地新闻报道 |
[03:35] | he was driving double the speed limit on a narrow road | 他在一条窄路上超速了 |
[03:37] | and flipped his SUV. | 于是翻车了 |
[03:38] | That’s what they say, | 这是他们的说辞 |
[03:40] | but I don’t believe he was killed in a car accident. | 我不相信他死于车祸 |
[03:43] | I think someone murdered him. | 我觉得是有人谋杀了他 |
[03:46] | What makes you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[03:47] | ‘Cause the day before the crash, | 因为车祸前一天 |
[03:49] | Paul told me he found evidence that someone was creating fake passports | 保罗跟我说 他找到证据 有人制造假护照 |
[03:53] | to bring people into the U.S. without the CIA’s knowledge, | 瞒着中情局 将人偷渡进美国 |
[03:56] | and that someone was an agent. | 而这个人是个中情局特工 |
[03:58] | That’s a pretty serious accusation. | 这是非常严重的指控啊 |
[04:00] | Did it happen to come with a name? | 他说是谁了吗 |
[04:02] | No. Paul was still working on that, | 没有 保罗还在查 |
[04:04] | which is why I told him not to blow the whistle yet. | 所以我告诉他 先别上报 |
[04:07] | He wanted to go to his superiors and inform them right away, | 他本想去找上级 立刻通知他们 |
[04:10] | but I told him not to say anything until he knew | 但我跟他说 没有查明是谁 |
[04:12] | who he was accusing. | 先什么都别说 |
[04:14] | Well, that’s wise counsel. | 你这么劝他 很明智 |
[04:15] | I would have suggested the same. | 我也会这么劝他 |
[04:16] | Well, then, we both would’ve been wrong, | 那我们就都错了 |
[04:18] | because Paul listened to me, | 因为保罗听了我的话 |
[04:20] | and the next day he was dead. | 第二天 他就死了 |
[04:22] | So you think this agent, whoever it may be, | 所以你认为这个身份未明的特工 |
[04:25] | killed Paul to shut him up? | 杀保罗灭口了 |
[04:27] | And I can’t help feeling like, | 我还总觉得 |
[04:30] | if Paul hadn’t listened to me, | 如果保罗没听我的话 |
[04:33] | he might still be around right now. | 他可能就不会死了 |
[04:40] | Dawn. Would you please give us a minute? | 道恩 你先出去一下吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I’ll, I’ll walk you out. | 好 我送你出去 |
[04:50] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会查清楚 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:58] | So? What’s our first move? | 第一步怎么做 |
[04:59] | Honestly? Figuring out if we can believe that story or not. | 老实说吗 查清这事的真实性 |
[05:03] | And why does that have to be our first move? | 我们为什么要先这么做 |
[05:05] | Maybe because, last time we saw her, | 因为我们之前见她 |
[05:07] | she was scamming people under a fake name and stole your TV? | 她用假名诈骗钱财 还偷了你家电视 |
[05:10] | Dawn’s a con artist, Jack. | 道恩是个行骗高手 杰克 |
[05:11] | Ex-con artist. | 以前是骗子 |
[05:13] | Riley, she’s retired. | 莱丽 她洗手不干了 |
[05:14] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[05:15] | You seem to forget | 你好像忘了 |
[05:16] | she didn’t just have a change of heart, | 她不是突然洗心革面了 |
[05:17] | she was facing serious jail time when we caught her. | 而是她当时不帮我们 就会去坐牢了 |
[05:20] | “Retiring” is the only way she avoided a ten-by-ten box. | 只有”洗手不干” 她才能避免牢狱之灾 |
[05:23] | Are you sure these issues with Dawn | 你确定你不是对她偏见 |
[05:25] | aren’t of a personal nature for you, Riley? | 才觉得她有问题吗 莱丽 |
[05:27] | My issue– | 我的问题 |
[05:27] | singular– | 就一个 |
[05:29] | is that this woman takes advantage of people for fun and profit. | 这个女人专门干损人利己的事 以玩弄别人为乐 |
[05:32] | Again, it’s… it’s past tense. | 再说一次 那是过去 |
[05:34] | What makes you so sure that you can trust her? | 你这么相信她的理由是什么 |
[05:36] | I mean, did she even tell you she was in L.A. | 她之前告诉过你 我们离开新奥尔良后 |
[05:38] | after we got back from New Orleans? | 她一直待在洛杉矶吗 |
[05:44] | No– no, | 没 没有 |
[05:45] | and I know that looks bad. | 我知道这看起来有点问题 |
[05:47] | It’s not very nice, | 让人心生疑虑 |
[05:47] | but it doesn’t mean she’s lying about all this. | 但不代表这件事也是她编出来的 |
[05:51] | You’re right, it doesn’t. | 你说得对 确实是 |
[05:51] | But the evidence here does not back up her story. | 但证明表明 她说的不像真话 |
[05:54] | From what I can see from this photo, | 我从照片来看 |
[05:55] | it looks like paul was just driving too fast and ran off the road. | 保罗只是超速 然后冲出道路了 |
[05:58] | Yeah, but when it comes to the CIA, | 但涉及到中情局 |
[06:00] | looks can be deceiving. | 表象永远具有欺骗性 |
[06:01] | Exactly, Bozer. Listen, listen, guys. | 没错 博兹 听着 各位 |
[06:03] | I’ve spent time with Dawn, okay? | 我和道恩相处过 |
[06:06] | And when you get past the many felony layers, | 剥下她的层层犯罪外衣之后 |
[06:09] | she’s a good person. | 她其实是个好人 |
[06:10] | I think she’s honest, | 我觉得她说的是实话 |
[06:11] | I think she has good instincts, | 她的直觉很敏锐 |
[06:13] | and if she says there’s something rotten in the CIA, | 如果她觉得中情局里有猫腻 就肯定有 |
[06:16] | it wouldn’t be the first time. | 毕竟也不是第一次了 |
[06:17] | Matt– I… | 马蒂 我… |
[06:19] | I have no reason not to believe her. | 我没理由不相信她 |
[06:20] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 |
[06:21] | It doesn’t matter if we believe Dawn or not. Okay? | 我们相不相信道恩的话 这不重要 |
[06:24] | If what she’s saying is true, | 如果她说的事属实 |
[06:25] | then something terrible is going on. | 那就真有麻烦了 |
[06:28] | And her story’s worth checking out. | 有必要查证她说的事 |
[06:30] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:33] | Now what’s our first step? | 我们第一步怎么做 |
[06:36] | I never thought I’d have to set foot back in this pile of bricks. | 我没想过有一天 我会再次踏入这座高墙里 |
[06:40] | I broke my leg back in ’97, in Botswana, | 我在97年的博茨瓦纳折断了腿 |
[06:44] | and they put me on injury leave. | 他们给了我工伤假 |
[06:46] | And by “injury leave,” | 而”工伤假” |
[06:47] | I mean they chained me to a desk | 就是让我坐办公室 |
[06:48] | and made me do paperwork for three months. | 让我做了三个月的文职 |
[06:50] | It was the worst experience of my life. | 那是我这辈子最窝囊的时光 |
[06:52] | I didn’t know you worked here. | 我都不知道你在这里工作过 |
[06:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I didn’t know you did, either, Dawn. | 我也不知道你在这里工作 道恩 |
[06:58] | Well, I would’ve called, | 我也想联系你 |
[06:59] | but then I thought you’d want your TV back. | 但我怕你会让我还电视机 |
[07:00] | Yeah. I was wondering how you got that thing out of there. | 我还在想你是怎么把电视偷走的 |
[07:03] | You know, I-I figured it was more of a joke, you know? | 我以为是个玩笑 |
[07:05] | Just you being you, you’re a little thief. | 就是展现一下你的”盗贼风采” |
[07:07] | But then I found out you were less than five miles away this whole time? | 但然后我发现你一直都在洛杉矶 离我这么近 |
[07:11] | I mean, come on, that’s… | 这有点… |
[07:12] | kind of hard not to take personally. | 有点过分了吧 |
[07:13] | – I wanted to call you, I really wanted to. – I get it. | -我想打给你 真的 -我懂 |
[07:15] | I just needed a little more time with all this. | 我就是需要点时间适应这一切 |
[07:17] | That’s okay, I’m a big boy. | 没关系 我是个爷们儿 |
[07:25] | Okay, Dawn, I’ll stand guard, | 好了 道恩 我来放哨 |
[07:26] | you get the case files off his computer, yeah? | 你去把他电脑里的文件拿走 |
[07:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:45] | The best way to help Paul and his family right now | 目前帮助保罗及其家人最好的办法 |
[07:47] | is to find out what really happened. Agreed? | 就是查清真相 好吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:52] | – Yeah. – Now, do your thing. | -是啊 -干活吧 |
[07:55] | You know his password, yeah? | 你知道他的密码吧 |
[07:57] | I might have saw him type it once and memorized it accidentally. | 我见他输入过一次 不小心记下来了 |
[08:01] | “Accidentally”? | “不小心”吗 |
[08:04] | Old habits. | 旧习难改 |
[08:04] | Go ahead. | 输入吧 |
[08:12] | There’s nothing here. | 里面什么也没有 |
[08:14] | What do you mean, the case files are gone? | 什么意思 文件都不见了吗 |
[08:15] | Everything’s gone. | 全都没有了 |
[08:16] | Somebody must have wiped his hard drive. | 肯定有人清除了他的硬盘 |
[08:18] | Well, that’s not suspicious. | 这是赤果果的有问题啊 |
[08:19] | That means we have no evidence. | 这表示我们没证据了 |
[08:20] | Well, not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[08:21] | We’ll send this stuff to Riley; | 我们把这些拿给莱丽 |
[08:22] | she’s always going on about how you can’t actually delete something. | 她总说 数据不可能真正被删除 |
[08:25] | We’ll just put her to the test. | 我们让她来发挥实力吧 |
[08:27] | Well, I’m all for it, | 这个办法不错 |
[08:27] | but the security’s not gonna let us | 但保安不可能让我们 |
[08:29] | carry some agent’s computer out the front door. | 拿着一个特工的电脑走出前门 |
[08:33] | Did I say anything about the front door? | 谁说要从前门走了 |
[08:49] | Okay, well, first off, Dawn was right. | 首先 道恩说得对 |
[08:52] | Someone deleted this hard drive two hours | 有人在保罗死前的2小时14分钟 |
[08:54] | and 14 minutes before Paul was killed. | 清除了硬盘里的数据 |
[08:56] | Supports your theory. | 证明你的推论没错 |
[08:57] | Yeah, but it’s still a long way from hard evidence or even actionable intel. | 但这不是实锤的证据 也不是有用的情报 |
[09:01] | Think I got something. | 我好像有发现 |
[09:03] | Whoever tried to erase this hard drive | 清除硬盘数据的这个人 |
[09:05] | didn’t know the difference between a delete and a true wipe. | 不清楚删除和抹除的区别 |
[09:08] | I can still recover a lot of this. | 我还是能恢复大部分数据 |
[09:17] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来 你们都不信 |
[09:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | You found the fake passports. | 你找到了假护照 |
[09:25] | Means Paul was right. | 说明保罗是对的 |
[09:26] | Yep, 40 times over. | 是啊 40多个假护照 |
[09:28] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | Did you know that there were this many? | 你知道有真没多吗 |
[09:31] | Paul didn’t share much detail with me. | 保罗没跟我透露太多 |
[09:33] | According to his case files, | 根据他搜集的资料 |
[09:34] | he just started tracking these people down, | 他才刚开始追踪这些人的下落 |
[09:36] | hoping one would lead him back to “Echo.” | 希望其中一个能引他找到”回声” |
[09:38] | Who’s Echo? | 谁是”回声” |
[09:39] | It looks like that’s the code name Paul gave that dirty agent he was hunting. | 应该是保罗给那个他追查的问题特工起的代号 |
[09:42] | Okay? You know what, I’ve seen enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[09:43] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[09:44] | Paul was onto something big, | 保罗查到惊天内幕了 |
[09:45] | and someone killed him to cover it up. | 有人将他灭口了 |
[09:47] | Now, I want to know who this Echo is, | 我要知道这个”回声”是谁 |
[09:49] | and just what the hell is going on. | 以及究竟是怎么一回事 |
[09:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[10:04] | Okay, Matty, Bozer and I are about 30 minutes away | 马蒂 我和博兹还有三十分钟 |
[10:06] | from the current address of Caroline Grant, | 就到卡洛琳·格兰特的住址了 |
[10:09] | or whatever her real name is. | 谁知道她真名叫啥 |
[10:11] | Any luck locating the other people on the fake passports? | 找到其他使用假护照之人的地址了吗 |
[10:13] | So far, I’ve only got two current addresses, | 目前 只找到两个住址 |
[10:16] | one for the woman you’re about to meet, | 一个是你们即将去找的女人 |
[10:18] | and a man living in Lincoln, Nebraska, | 一个是住在内布拉斯加州林肯的男人 |
[10:19] | supposedly named Robert Kemp. | 假名叫罗伯特·坎普 |
[10:21] | Jack and Dawn are headed to Lincoln to question him now, | 杰克和道恩正前往林肯住处去找他 |
[10:23] | but remember, we have no idea why someone inside the CIA | 但记住 我们不清楚为什么中情局内部 |
[10:26] | set these people up with fake passports. | 有人给这些人制造了假护照 |
[10:28] | So I need you guys to proceed with caution. | 所以你们不要打草惊蛇 |
[10:31] | Don’t I always? | 我不是一向如此吗 |
[10:32] | No, but really, this time, okay? | 不是 但这次真要谨慎一些 |
[10:34] | If we scare them, | 如果打草惊蛇 |
[10:35] | we could blow our best chance at identifying Echo | 我们就可能失去查出”回声”身份的机会 |
[10:37] | and getting to the truth here. | 也查不出真相了 |
[10:39] | Copy that. We’ll be in touch. | 收到 保持联系 |
[10:42] | So we just sent Jack on an all-expenses-paid trip | 我们让杰克和他暗恋的骗子高手 |
[10:44] | to romantic Lincoln, Nebraska with his con artist crush? | 去内布拉斯加州林肯来一场免费的浪漫之旅吗 |
[10:48] | Think he ever comes back? | 你觉得他还能回来吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, sure, after she breaks his heart | 能 等她伤了他的心 |
[10:51] | or steals it right out of his chest. | 或把他的心从胸膛里偷走之后 |
[10:52] | Come on. Dawn’s not that bad. | 别这样 道恩没有那么坏 |
[10:55] | I think she really cares for Jack. | 我觉得她真喜欢杰克 |
[10:56] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean she’s good for him. | 但这不代表她适合他 |
[10:58] | I mean, do you really think Jack needs somebody else in his life | 杰克遇上一个怂恿他做事不考虑后果的人 |
[11:01] | encouraging him to be less responsible? | 你觉得这是件好事吗 |
[11:04] | I’m not sure what that would even look like. | 画面太美 不敢想象 |
[11:06] | And you know what? Riley has a good point. | 而且 莱丽说得对 |
[11:07] | Dawn is a professional liar. | 道恩是个”职业骗子” |
[11:09] | Mac, literally everyone we know is a professional liar. | 小麦 我们认识的人都是”职业骗子” |
[11:13] | You included. | 也包括你 |
[11:15] | All right, good point. | 你说得好有道理 我无言以对 |
[11:22] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 到了 |
[11:23] | The home of one Robert Kemp or whoever he is. | 罗伯特·坎普的家 谁知道他真名叫啥 |
[11:28] | This is a nice neighborhood. | 这个街区很不错啊 |
[11:29] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:30] | You know, it’s not unlike the neighborhoods I grew up in in Texas. | 跟我在得州长大的老家没什么不同 |
[11:34] | Yee-haw. Yeah. | 牛仔之乡哦 |
[11:36] | A lot more corn out here, though. | 但那里的玉米地更多 |
[11:37] | – Lot of corn. – Yeah. Lot of corn. | -很多 -是 很多 |
[11:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Did you have a lot of corn where you grew up? | -嗯 -你小时候 见过很多玉米吗 |
[11:41] | Maybe in cans. | 吃过玉米罐头 |
[11:44] | Well, depends on which of the 14 homes we’re talking about. | 那要看14个寄养家庭中的哪一个了 |
[11:48] | Moved around a lot, huh? | 换过这么多次家 |
[11:50] | I grew up in foster care. | 我住在寄养家庭里 |
[11:56] | How was that? | 那是什么感觉 |
[11:58] | Compared to what? | 跟什么比 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:00] | I mean, my life wasn’t like any of the families on TV. | 我的生活不是那种美好的童话故事 |
[12:03] | Right, right. | 懂 |
[12:05] | But you– when you’re a kid, you just… | 但小时候吧 你就… |
[12:07] | you make the best of what you’re given. | 你会尽量适应自己所处的环境 |
[12:10] | And after all the moving around, I just got used to it. | 换过那么多次家庭之后 我也就习惯了 |
[12:15] | I never really understood why people wanted this. | 我一直不明白人们为什么要过这种生活 |
[12:19] | I mean, a normal life sounded like… | 正常生活感觉很… |
[12:21] | A prison stint? | 像监禁吗 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:27] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:29] | and then I started hearing Paul talk about his wife and kids. | 当保罗一直跟我谈起他的妻儿时 |
[12:33] | And I started wondering if maybe I had missed out on something great. | 我开始思考 我是不是错过什么美好了 |
[12:42] | Well, it’s never too late to have something like that, | 什么时候想成家都不晚 |
[12:44] | if that’s what you want. | 前提是你想要 |
[12:45] | – Now you’ve gone and lost… – No, seriously. | -你真是… -说真的 |
[12:47] | – your ever-loving mind, sugar. – No, no, no, seriously. | -痴汉上身了 -不不 说真的 |
[12:49] | Your time in the CIA will-will wipe your slate clean, right? | 你在中情局工作 会让你洗白吧 |
[12:54] | – Right? – Maybe. | -对吧 -也许吧 |
[12:56] | There you go. | 你看 |
[12:57] | So you can do anything you want with your life. | 所以你想过什么样的人生都可以 |
[13:00] | Maybe even stay in L.A. for a while. | 也许在洛杉矶待一段时间 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:24] | You can’t go in there without an appointment. | 你不能直接闯进去 |
[13:31] | Hi, Julian. | 朱利安 |
[13:34] | How about we take a break, people? | 我们稍后再谈吧 |
[13:36] | Pick this up after lunch. | 午饭之后继续谈 |
[13:40] | The corner office suits you. | 你很适合做管理层啊 |
[13:42] | Happy to see one of the good guys winning for a change. | 看到好人掌权 感觉真好 |
[13:44] | Come on, Matty, we both know | 别闹我了 马蒂 我们都知道 |
[13:45] | this could’ve been your office if you’d wanted it. | 如果你想接手 这个职位就是你的了 |
[13:49] | So what brings you by? | 你有何贵干啊 |
[13:51] | I will bet you a case of whatever cheap blend you’re serving guests these days | 我赌一箱你如今用来招呼客人的低档酒 |
[13:55] | that you know exactly why I’m here. | 你很清楚我为何而来 |
[13:58] | And a bottle of the single malt you keep hidden in your desk | 还赌一瓶你藏在桌里的单一麦芽威士忌 |
[14:00] | that you’ve been expecting me all day. | 你已经等我一整天了 |
[14:03] | Well, it was brought to my attention | 我注意到 |
[14:04] | that someone let themselves into Paul Carter’s office | 有人擅自进入了保罗·卡特的办公室 |
[14:08] | and stole his computer. | 盗走了他的电脑 |
[14:11] | Imagine my surprise when I got this and saw a familiar face. | 想象我看到一张熟悉的面孔 有多惊讶 |
[14:18] | How is Dalton these days? | 道尔顿如今怎么样了 |
[14:20] | The same. | 还是以前那样 |
[14:21] | Sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[14:22] | He was signed in by the cooperating expert you convinced me to hire. | 他带着那个你说服我雇佣的专家一起来的 |
[14:27] | A clear violation of her 5K1 deal that could lead to serious jail time. | 严重违反了她和中情局的协定 她可能会坐牢 |
[14:31] | Come on, Julian. | 别装了 朱利安 |
[14:32] | If you were gonna run this up the chain, | 如果你想上报此事 |
[14:33] | you would have done it by now. | 你早就上报了 |
[14:35] | I figured I owed you a chance to explain. | 我感觉我应该让你解释一下 |
[14:39] | So, what’s this about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:41] | I believe that someone in this office | 我认为中情局内部 |
[14:42] | may be responsible for Paul Carter’s death. | 有人杀死了保罗·卡特 |
[14:45] | – Wait, you think that Paul… – I do. | -等下 你觉得保罗… -没错 |
[14:47] | I’m here to expose a corrupt operative, Julian, | 我是来揪出干非法之事的特工 朱利安 |
[14:49] | and I need your full cooperation. | 我需要你的全力配合 |
[14:51] | Starting with the classified dossiers of everyone in this office. | 先把分局里每个人的秘密档案都给我吧 |
[15:06] | Hi, ma’am, sorry to bother you. | 女士 抱歉打扰了 |
[15:07] | We’re with the gas company. | 我们是煤气公司的人 |
[15:08] | Our system detected a Grade 2 leak in your home. | 我们的系统检查出你家发生二级泄露 |
[15:11] | Really? I haven’t smelled any gas. | 不是吧 我没闻到气味啊 |
[15:14] | Most people don’t, ma’am. | 大部分人都闻不到 女士 |
[15:15] | Not until it’s too late. | 等闻到了 就都晚了 |
[15:17] | May we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[15:21] | So, Ms. Grant, | 格兰特女士 |
[15:22] | are you the primary contact on your gas bill? | 你是煤气账单上的主要联系人吗 |
[15:24] | No, I am. | 不 我是 |
[15:25] | This is my husband Eric. | 这是我丈夫 埃里克 |
[15:28] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[15:29] | How long have you guys been, living at this address? | 你们在这里住了多久了 |
[15:32] | Two years? | 两年吧 |
[15:33] | Shouldn’t the, gas company know that? | 煤气公司不该知道这点吗 |
[15:38] | You’d be surprised how bad our record keeping is. | 我们的记录向来不靠谱 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. This is the office. | 抱歉 是公司打来的 |
[15:43] | He’ll take this. Be right back. | 他来负责 我马上回来 |
[15:49] | Hey, Jack, kind of busy right now. | 杰克 我现在有点忙 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m a little busy, too, there, hoss. | 我也是啊 |
[15:56] | Let’s just say things in corn country went real bad real fast. | 这里的情况突然升级了 |
[16:01] | Thought you’d like a little heads up. Here you go. | 想着给你提个醒 看吧 |
[16:07] | So, gas company gave us the wrong address, | 煤气公司给错地址了 |
[16:09] | so we’ll just be going… | 我们走了… |
[16:15] | This thing can’t be used as a weapon, can it? | 这玩意儿不能当武器来用吧 |
[16:17] | Not a good one. | 不太能 |
[16:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:23] | We better think of something ’cause they’re blocking our only way out. | 我们得赶紧想办法 他们堵住我们的唯一出路了 |
[16:48] | Well, we’re tearing this… Wait, am I on speaker? | 我们要把这里翻… 我开扬声器了吗 |
[16:52] | Which button is that? | 哪个键来着 |
[16:54] | Anyway, we-we’re, we’re tearing this place apart | 总之 我们翻遍了这里 |
[16:56] | and still haven’t found anything yet. | 还是没有任何发现 |
[16:58] | – Did you find anything? – No. | -你有发现吗 -没有 |
[17:00] | And Mr. Kemp seems, well, | 而坎普先生 |
[17:02] | more than unwilling to answer any questions right now. | 目前不肯说任何事 |
[17:06] | How about those two on your end? | 你那边情况如何 |
[17:08] | All we know for sure is, they didn’t want visitors. | 我们只知道 他们不喜欢有人来找他们 |
[17:10] | Yeah, well, there’s something here, | 肯定有些地方 |
[17:11] | something we’re missing. | 我们还没发现 |
[17:12] | Because any common criminal knows | 因为任何一个罪犯都知道 |
[17:14] | that nine times out of ten, | 十次有九次 |
[17:16] | running is a smart move. | 逃跑才是上策 |
[17:18] | These people stayed to fight. | 而这些人留下来反抗了 |
[17:20] | That means… | 就表示… |
[17:22] | they’re protecting something. | 他们要守护某些东西 |
[17:23] | And the question is… what? | 问题是 守护什么啊 |
[17:24] | What you hiding there, bubba, huh? | 你藏什么了啊 老弟 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | This slug, it hit something, but it’s halfway between the studs. | 子弹打中了什么 但没有打进墙筋 |
[17:37] | There shouldn’t be anything behind this but empty space. | 这后面应该是空的才对 |
[17:40] | Well, whatever it hit, | 不管打中了什么 |
[17:41] | Mr. And Mrs. Armed and Dangerous over here don’t want you to see it. | 危险夫妇显然不想让我们看到 |
[18:00] | Jack, check inside the walls. | 杰克 看一下墙里面 |
[18:03] | The walls? | 墙里吗 |
[18:18] | My, my, my. | 天呐 |
[18:20] | It’s a beautiful thing. | 好一番风景啊 |
[18:28] | There’s got to be at least ten million bucks here. | 这里应该藏了至少一千万啊 |
[18:33] | All in hundreds. | 全是百元大钞 |
[18:34] | Along with the bags to transport ’em in. | 还有一些用来装钱转移的包 |
[18:35] | Hey, w-w-wait, d-did you say hundreds? | 等下 你说百元钞票吗 |
[18:38] | ‘Cause all we got here a-are stacks of ones. . | 我们这里只有一堆一块钱 |
[18:42] | What kind of psycho tries to kill someone to protect a bunch of singles? | 哪个精神病会为了保护一堆一块钱就杀人啊 |
[18:45] | Because they’re not protecting what it is now, Jack. | 因为他们保护的不是现在的钱 杰克 |
[18:48] | It’s protecting what they are going to be. | 而是将会变成的钱 |
[18:50] | I think this is a counterfeiting ring. | 这应该是假钞生意 |
[18:53] | See, the hardest part about faking U.S. currency | 伪造假钞最难的部分就是 |
[18:55] | is getting the paper right. | 找到合适的纸张 |
[18:57] | Best counterfeiters know | 假钞行家都知道 |
[18:58] | that they use industrial strength bleach to remove the ink on one-dollar bills | 用优质漂白剂去除一美元上面的墨印 |
[19:01] | and then they reprint them as hundreds. | 然后将其重印刷成百元钞票 |
[19:04] | I knew that. | 我知道这点 |
[19:05] | And I bet a couple of fake passports that’s not happening in the U.S. | 我敢说 这事不是伪造假护照这么简单 |
[19:08] | These guys must be sneaking real ones out of the country, | 这些人肯定是把真钱运出国境 |
[19:11] | then smuggling fake hundreds back in. | 印成百元钞票后 再运回来 |
[19:14] | One way to find out. | 一试便知了 |
[19:33] | Well, that’s something you don’t see every day. | 这种事还真不常见 |
[19:35] | Nope. All these hundreds are fake. | 是啊 这些都是假钞 |
[19:37] | Whoever Echo is, | 不管这个”回声”是谁 |
[19:38] | they killed Paul to cover up a counterfeiting operation. | 这个人杀了保罗 以掩盖自己做假钞买卖的真相 |
[19:54] | All in a day’s work, folks. | 这是家常便饭啊 |
[19:57] | Nothing to see here, | 没什么可看的 |
[19:58] | but I do hope you packed an umbrella today | 但我希望你们准备好雨伞了 |
[20:00] | ’cause I’m about to make it rain up in this… | 因为我要撒钱了… |
[20:02] | No smiling till we catch the counterfeiter, Boze. | 没抓到这个伪造钞票的人 就不算胜利 博兹 |
[20:08] | To be honest, I thought it’d be a lot bigger. | 老实说 我还以为体积会更大 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, a million dollars in hundred-dollar bills is actually only 20 pounds, | 是啊 一百万的百元钞票其实只有18斤多 |
[20:14] | so this is $20 million. | 这是两千万 |
[20:16] | If, you know, any of it were real. | 前提这是真钞 |
[20:19] | That’s a lot of fake money. | 这么多假钞啊 |
[20:21] | What do you got for me? | 你查到什么了 |
[20:22] | Some bad news. | 一些坏消息 |
[20:23] | According to Paul’s file, | 根据保罗的文件资料 |
[20:25] | he suspected there were at least 40 more fake passports he couldn’t find yet. | 他怀疑至少还有40个假护照 他找不到 |
[20:29] | So, even if we busted everyone that we know of, | 这么说 即使我们抓到了所有查到的人 |
[20:31] | there’d still be more people out there muling fake money. | 还是有更多没抓到的人在伪造假钞 |
[20:33] | And since the three we already have in custody are refusing to speak, | 而因为我们抓到的三个人都拒不交代 |
[20:36] | we still have no idea who is running this counterfeiting ring. | 我们还是不清楚是谁在做假钞买卖 |
[20:40] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[20:41] | But we didn’t fly out all these fake Benjamins | 但我们把这么多假钞运回来 |
[20:43] | just for a fun entrance. | 可不只是为了闪亮登场 |
[20:45] | I’ve got an idea | 我有个点子 |
[20:45] | that might get us one step closer to figuring out where this phony money’s being made. | 也许能对查找造假地有所帮助 |
[20:52] | A gigantic stack of hundred-dollar bills? For me? | 一大叠百元大钞 给我的吗 |
[20:55] | Guys, you shouldn’t have. | 你们太客气了 |
[20:57] | Don’t get too excited, Specs. It’s all fake. | 别太兴奋了 四眼妹 全是假钞 |
[20:59] | But the paper these fake bills are printed on is real, | 但印刷假钞用的纸是真的 |
[21:02] | which I’m hoping will give us a lead. | 但愿能为我们带来线索 |
[21:04] | See, U.S. paper currency is, quite frankly, | 老实说 美国纸币 |
[21:06] | one of the dirtiest things on the planet. | 是世界上最脏的东西之一 |
[21:07] | The cotton and linen blend | 混合了棉花和亚麻的材质 |
[21:09] | attracts and holds pathogens for a very long time. | 会吸引病原体在上面停留很久 |
[21:12] | Like, how long? | 大概多久 |
[21:14] | Well, let me put it this way, | 这么说吧 |
[21:15] | the flu virus can last 48 hours outside of the human body, | 流感病毒在人体外能存活48小时 |
[21:18] | but on cash, 17 days. | 但在纸币上能存活17天 |
[21:20] | – Well, that’s disgusting. – Extremely. | -真恶心 -恶心爆了 |
[21:23] | But I’m hoping that’s gonna be a good thing for us | 但我希望这会对我们有帮助 |
[21:25] | ’cause this stuff has been shrink-wrapped | 因为这些假钞运输入境至今 |
[21:27] | since it got shipped. | 一直包在收缩膜里 |
[21:28] | So it’s been holding germs from the place where it was printed? | 所以上面保存了假钞印刷地点的细菌 |
[21:31] | Meaning we can use microbial forensics to analyze the pathogens | 我们可以通过微生物检验分析病原体 |
[21:35] | and find clues to its geographic origin. | 找出产地 |
[21:38] | That’s the idea. Yes. | 我就是这么想的 没错 |
[21:40] | All right, nerds. | 好了 科技宅们 |
[21:41] | Time’s over. Get to work. | 别再显摆智商了 赶紧开工 |
[21:50] | Okay, from now on, I’m only using credit cards. | 从今天起 我只用信用卡 |
[21:54] | All right, based on a specific blend of fungal species, | 利用从样本上发现的真菌种类 |
[21:57] | pollen, and human parasites found on the sample, | 花粉 人体寄生虫的特殊混合物 |
[22:00] | cross-referenced against a global database of glycoside hydrolases, | 与全球水解酶数据库进行交叉对比 |
[22:04] | – I went through and… – Jill, | -我查了… -吉尔 |
[22:05] | nobody but Mac understands any of the words you’re using. | 除了小麦 其他人都听不懂你的话 |
[22:09] | Right. Sorry. I’m just really excited. | 对 抱歉 我只是很激动 |
[22:11] | Okay, be excited with smaller words. | 激动的同时 说人话 |
[22:14] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[22:15] | your fake money was made in or near Lima, Peru. | 假钞是在秘鲁利马或附近所造 |
[22:20] | You and Riley rendezvous with Jack and Dawn. | 你和莱丽去跟杰克和道恩会合 |
[22:22] | Get your asses to Lima. | 你们立刻去利马 |
[22:24] | Yes, ma’am. See you later. | 遵命 长官 回见 |
[22:39] | How are things going with you and Dawn? | 你跟道恩怎么样了 |
[22:44] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[22:44] | No. Honestly, man, I don’t know. | 不 老实说 我不知道 |
[22:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:47] | I like being around her. | 我喜欢跟她在一起 |
[22:49] | I like it a lot. | 非常享受 |
[22:50] | She’s exciting. She makes me feel like I’m your age again. | 她令我兴奋不已 让我觉得又年轻了 |
[22:53] | – A whole century younger? – You just couldn’t help yourself. | -返老还童了 -实力吐槽我啊 |
[22:55] | – Sorry. – Could you? | -抱歉 -是不是 |
[22:56] | Access to every movie ever made | 能看到有史以来所有的电影 |
[22:59] | and this is your choice of in-flight entertainment? | 你在飞行期间就看这个吗 |
[23:02] | I’m working, actually. | 其实我在工作 |
[23:06] | She’s exciting, I’ll give her that. | 她令人兴奋 这我承认 |
[23:09] | Is that the excitement you need in your life right now? | 那种刺激是你现阶段需要的吗 |
[23:14] | You don’t like her. | 你不喜欢她 |
[23:16] | – No. I… I… – Yeah, you-you don’t like her. | -不 我… -你就是不喜欢她 |
[23:17] | I-I-I like her. I like her. | 我喜欢她啊 我喜欢她 |
[23:23] | Since we know the operation’s running out of Lima… | 我们已知制造假钞地在利马附近 |
[23:26] | and every money mule carries the same gray duffel bag, | 且所有运假钞的人都用相同的灰色行李袋 |
[23:29] | I hacked into Lima’s airport security cameras to look for more | 所以我黑进了利马机场的安保监控搜寻同款 |
[23:32] | because if we find one… | 因为如果找到了一个 |
[23:33] | We can track the bags back | 我们就能通过行李袋 |
[23:34] | – to the fake money that’s being minted. – Exactly. | -追踪假钞制造地点 -没错 |
[23:37] | – So you’re just sitting here watching the bags? – No. | -你就坐在这里查看行李袋吗 -不 |
[23:40] | I’m running a custom video-image processing algorithm | 我运用了定制的视频图像处理算法 |
[23:43] | that looks for the bag’s exact same shade of gray. | 寻找一模一样的灰色行李袋 |
[23:46] | So the computer’s doing the watching for me. | 电脑在帮我查找 |
[23:49] | I don’t know if she’s the right fit. | 她不见得适合你 |
[23:51] | Don’t get me wrong, you’re entitled to your happiness and all, but… | 别误会 你有权利得到幸福 但… |
[23:53] | Yeah, session’s over, Doctor. | 疗程结束了 “心理医生” |
[23:54] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:55] | Check Riley out. | 你看莱丽 |
[23:57] | Does that look like her happy face? | 那是她开心的脸吗 |
[23:59] | No. That is definitely a not-happy Riley face. | 不 那绝对是她不开心的脸 |
[24:02] | Maybe she doesn’t like her, either. | 可能她也不喜欢她 |
[24:04] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[24:05] | Don’t, don’t agree with that. | 别赞同啊 |
[24:12] | Who’s Billy Colton? | 比利·科尔顿是谁 |
[24:14] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[24:15] | Really? Because you already told me an awful lot about him. | 真的吗 但你已经告诉我许多他的事了 |
[24:20] | Really? . | 真的吗 |
[24:22] | – Such as? – Well, for starters, y’all are dating. | -比如 -首先 你们在约会 |
[24:26] | But it’s pretty new and you’re not ready to tell Jack. | 但才刚开始 你还没准备好告诉杰克 |
[24:33] | I thought con artists were supposed to be good at making people like them. | 骗子不是应该擅长讨人喜欢吗 |
[24:38] | I’m retired. | 我洗手不干了 |
[24:39] | Riley, if you have a problem with me, | 莱丽 如果你对我有意见 |
[24:41] | why don’t you just come out and say that… | 何不直说… |
[24:43] | I have a problem with you. | 我对你有意见 |
[24:47] | Is it because jack dated your mom? | 是因为杰克跟你妈交往过吗 |
[24:53] | This has nothing to do with my mom. | 这与我妈无关 |
[24:56] | This is about you and Jack. | 只关乎你和杰克 |
[25:00] | He’s a big boy. | 他是大人了 |
[25:01] | He can take care of himself. | 他有能力照顾好自己 |
[25:03] | See, you think that, but… | 你是这么想 但… |
[25:07] | you know, Jack, under that big, obnoxious, annoying, loud, | 在那个张扬 讨厌 烦人 吵闹 |
[25:12] | overly emotional personality, | 太过情绪化的表面之下 |
[25:14] | he’s actually a really good guy. | 他其实是个很好的人 |
[25:18] | One that always looks for the good in others, | 他总是能看到别人好的一面 |
[25:21] | even when there’s none left to be found. | 就算对方根本不是好人 |
[25:26] | I think you’re afraid I’m gonna hurt him. | 你害怕我会伤害他 |
[25:28] | It’s nothing personal. | 我不是针对你 |
[25:29] | I’m sure you’re great. | 你一定很优秀 |
[25:31] | But you have spent your life profiting off the pain of others, | 但你一辈子都从别人的痛苦中赚钱 |
[25:34] | so, yeah, I’m a little worried you’re gonna hurt him. | 所以 我的确有点担心你会伤到他 |
[25:39] | Fair enough. | 说得有理 |
[25:42] | But I swear I am not conning Jack. | 但我发誓 我没骗杰克 |
[25:46] | I just like him and I don’t want to hurt him. | 我喜欢他 不想伤害他 |
[25:50] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[25:52] | Because if you do, | 因为如果你敢伤害他 |
[25:54] | I’ll tap two keys and connect your DNA and fingerprints | 我挥挥手指 就能把你的基因和指纹 |
[25:57] | to every open homicide investigation in the country. | 跟国内所有公开凶杀调查关联起来 |
[26:00] | And then, when they throw you in a dark hole, | 然后等他们把你关进不见天日的地方 |
[26:01] | I’ll tap two more keys and delete your entire existence. | 我就再挥挥手指 删除你存在的记录 |
[26:06] | You could really do that? | 你真能办到吗 |
[26:07] | You want to find out? | 你想试试吗 |
[26:11] | No. | 不想 |
[26:14] | Guys, I got a shipment coming into Peru. | 各位 有一批货到秘鲁了 |
[26:16] | I’m gonna task a satellite to track it to the airport till we land. | 在我们降落前 我会安排卫星追踪到机场 |
[26:22] | How we doing, Boze? | 怎么样 博兹 |
[26:24] | I’m almost done inputting the search criteria | 我快输完搜索条件了 |
[26:26] | into the program Riley wrote to narrow down our suspect pool. | 这是莱丽编的缩小疑犯范围的程序 |
[26:29] | Good ’cause it’s one hell of a suspect pool. | 很好 因为范围实在太大了 |
[26:31] | Okay. The program’s crawling through dossiers | 好了 程序正在查找档案 |
[26:33] | looking for any agent who spent time in Peru, worked on a counterfeiting case | 搜寻曾到秘鲁调查过假钞案 |
[26:36] | or has had any unusual bank transactions in the last year. | 或在过去一年内有过异常交易记录的特工 |
[26:40] | With any luck this’ll give us Echo’s real name. | 幸运的话 能查出”回声”的真名 |
[26:43] | Great. Then I’m gonna nail them to the wall. | 很好 然后我会让他们坐穿牢底 |
[26:48] | This one hits home for you, huh? | 这次真激怒你了吧 |
[26:53] | Most of my career was spent working at the CIA, Boze, | 我大部分职业生涯都为中情局效力 博兹 |
[26:55] | and the thought of someone using the power of the Agency to hurt other people | 一想到有人利用中情局去伤害别人 |
[26:59] | makes my blood boil. | 我就满腔怒火 |
[27:01] | You ever miss working there? | 你怀念在那里工作的日子吗 |
[27:02] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[27:04] | Why’d you leave? | 你当初为什么离开 |
[27:08] | And then there was eight. | 剩下八个人 |
[27:10] | Send me their files. I’ll go interview them. | 把他们的档案发给我 我去审问他们 |
[27:12] | Hold that thought, Matty. | 等等 马蒂 |
[27:13] | Might be able to narrow down this list even further. | 也许可以进一步缩小范围 |
[27:15] | Riley said Paul’s computer was wiped | 莱丽说 保罗的电脑数据 |
[27:16] | by someone physically in his office, right? | 是在他办公室里被人删除的吧 |
[27:19] | Who was in the building that day? | 那天有谁在那栋大楼里 |
[27:28] | Julian, I’ve got three suspects: | 朱利安 有三个嫌犯 |
[27:30] | Pedro Alvarez, | 佩德罗·艾瓦拉斯 |
[27:31] | Sarah Felts, and Damon Marlow. | 莎拉·费尔茨和达蒙·马洛 |
[27:34] | Put them each in a box and let them marinate | 把他们分别关起来 等候提审 |
[27:36] | until I get there. | 我这就过去 |
[27:48] | Okay, guys, I’m still tracking our money mule on satellite. | 各位 我仍在通过卫星追踪运假钞的人 |
[27:50] | He’s in a black SUV a few car lengths ahead. | 他在离我们几辆车距离的黑色SUV上 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I got him. | 嗯 我看到他了 |
[27:55] | You know, the traffic is starting to thin out here. | 这里的车越来越少了 |
[27:57] | A few more turns, this guy is gonna realize he’s got a tail. | 再转几个弯 他就会意识到有人跟踪 |
[28:00] | So why don’t we just let him go and watch him on satellite? | 那我们何不放他走 通过卫星监视他 |
[28:02] | Unfortunately, we can’t. | 很不幸 不可以 |
[28:03] | It was really hard to find satellites in the area. | 这片区域很难找到卫星 |
[28:06] | The one I’m borrowing is gonna be out of range really soon. | 我正在借用的卫星很快就超出范围了 |
[28:08] | So, if we can’t follow him | 如果我们不能跟踪他 |
[28:09] | and we can’t track him on satellite, | 也不能用卫星追踪他 |
[28:11] | how is he gonna lead us to the money mill? | 怎样才能利用他找到假钞厂 |
[28:15] | You asking me? I don’t… | 你在问我吗 我不… |
[28:18] | I need somebody’s phone. | 我需要一部手机 |
[28:20] | Yeah, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[28:21] | Mine got blown right out of my hand | 我们之前去那个偏远乡村时 |
[28:22] | when we were out in the sticks. | 我的手机被炸飞了 |
[28:23] | Dawn, give him yours. | 道恩 把你的手机给他 |
[28:25] | – Why? – ‘Cause you owe me a TV. I’ll cut you a break. | -为什么 -因为你欠我一部电视机 我就不计较了 |
[28:28] | We’ll call it even. Let’s go. | 当我们扯平了 快点 |
[28:31] | – Thank you, Dawn. – Sure. | -谢谢你 道恩 -不客气 |
[28:38] | Anyone got any gum? | 有人有口香糖吗 |
[28:40] | I might have a breath mint. | 我好像有薄荷糖 |
[28:41] | Yeah, I don’t think he’s worried about fresh breath right now. | 他不是担心口气清新的问题 |
[28:44] | Unless is-is your breath kicking, bro? | 除非你真的有口臭 |
[28:45] | You got bad breath? | 你口臭吗 |
[28:46] | No. I’m gonna stick this on the SUV when we get close enough | 不 我打算等他在下个灯口停车时靠近他 |
[28:49] | when he stops at the next light. I just… | 把这个粘到车上 我就是… |
[28:55] | – I need something glutinous. – Glutinous. | -我需要有粘性的东西 -“有粘性” |
[28:58] | – It means sticky. – Yeah. Why didn’t you say “sticky”? | -就是”粘”的意思 -直说不就好了 |
[28:59] | – Just say “sticky” – You did not know what that meant. | -别整高大上的词 -你这都听不懂 |
[29:05] | Hurry up, Mac. He’s stopping. | 快点 小麦 他停车了 |
[29:09] | Get out. | 下车 |
[29:11] | – Well, unlock it. – I don’t… it’s not my car. | -开锁啊 -这不是我的车 |
[29:13] | Figured it out. | 想到了 |
[29:18] | – Hit it. – All right. | -追上去 -好 |
[29:33] | Looks like we lost our mule. | 看来我们跟丢运钱的人了 |
[29:35] | Yo no entiendo. | 我不明白 |
[29:37] | Amigo, what-what did we do? | 朋友 我们犯什么事了 |
[29:38] | We didn’t do anything, | 我们什么都没做 |
[29:40] | Except make Echo nervous. | 除了让”回声”紧张了 |
[29:43] | – Who is this guy? – Whoever he is, | -“回声”到底是谁 -不论是谁 |
[29:45] | he called the cops on us, which means he knows we’re here. | 他报警抓我们 代表他知道我们来了 |
[29:56] | Okay, speaking as someone who’s been in a lot of holding cells, | 我进过无数次拘留所了 |
[29:59] | – that place was a dump. – Yeah, that was pretty bad. | -那里真是糟透了 -是啊 很差劲 |
[30:02] | I do not like waiting to make bail in a foreign country, man. | 我不喜欢在外国等待保释 |
[30:06] | It’s gnarly. | 糟心极了 |
[30:07] | You know, we should’ve busted out of there hours ago. | 我们几小时前就该逃出来了 |
[30:09] | You really want to be hunting an international counterfeiting operation | 你真想追查国际假钞案的同时 |
[30:13] | while on the run from the Lima Police Department the whole time, too? | 被利马警局追捕吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, it’d be a challenge, but why not? | 我知道 是挺有挑战性 但有何不可 |
[30:19] | All right, I’m gonna start by saying | 我想先说一句 |
[30:21] | thank you for the get-out-of-jail-free card. | 谢谢你保释我们出来 |
[30:23] | Yeah, you might want to hold on to that thanks, Blondie, | 先别急着谢我 “金毛小子” |
[30:25] | because I think that my investigation here | 因为我觉得我在这里的调查 |
[30:27] | may have been the reason you guys got arrested there. | 可能是你们在那里被捕的原因 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:31] | We were thinking the same thing, too, Matty. | 我们也这么想 马蒂 |
[30:33] | Echo got spooked. | 惊动”回声”了 |
[30:34] | Obviously, he had some friends in Lima PD. | 很明显 他在利马警局有朋友 |
[30:37] | Wasn’t too hard to stop us from tailing the mule to the print shop. | 不难阻止我们跟踪运钱人到假钞厂 |
[30:40] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[30:41] | Okay, well, you better get back on the trail fast | 你们最好快继续追踪 |
[30:42] | because if Echo does know that you’re there, | 因为如果”回声”知道你们去了 |
[30:44] | then I bet they’ve already given the order to pull up stakes. | 他肯定已经下令转移假钞厂了 |
[30:47] | So, now we have to ID Echo | 我们得在他们掩盖行踪之前 |
[30:49] | before they can cover their tracks. | 尽快查出”回声”的身份 |
[30:51] | And this is the part where you tell me your brilliant plan | 现在该你告诉我有何妙计 |
[30:53] | to locate the money mill. | 找到运钱人了 |
[30:56] | We, we lost the SUV right here, right? | 我们是在这里跟丢SUV的吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah, Matty, it’s a, neighborhood way north of the city. | 马蒂 那里是城北地区 |
[31:03] | Yeah, but maybe he was sending us on a wild goose chase | 对 但或许他故意绕路 |
[31:06] | to throw us off his tail. | 好甩掉我们 |
[31:07] | Except for people trying to lose a tail head into the city | 但是想甩掉跟踪的人会开入市中心 |
[31:09] | where there’s traffic and turns, not suburbia. | 那里车流量大 转弯多 而不是去城郊 |
[31:13] | Which means this could be the location of the money mill. | 就是说 假钞厂可能在这个位置 |
[31:16] | Yeah, but that’s a big area. | 但那片区域太大了 |
[31:17] | We don’t have time to go door-to-door. | 我们没时间挨家挨户搜查 |
[31:19] | We won’t have to. | 不必 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna hack into Lima’s power company. | 我黑入利马的电力公司 |
[31:23] | Yeah, I don’t see how that’s gonna help us | 那怎么能帮我们 |
[31:25] | find the dudes making the Monopoly money there, Riley. | 找出制造假钞的人在哪儿呢 莱丽 |
[31:28] | Well, like Mac said, the whole neighborhood’s residential, | 小麦也说了 那一片都是居民住宅区 |
[31:31] | which means all the families in the area | 就是说 该区域的所有住户 |
[31:32] | are gonna roughly be using the same amount of power. | 所用电量基本相同 |
[31:34] | But an illegal money mill printing counterfeit dollars | 但假钞厂的所用电量 |
[31:38] | would be drawing way more electricity. | 会远超其他住户 |
[31:40] | Exactly. So I’ll just write up a little script, | 没错 我写个脚本程序 |
[31:41] | scan all the accounts in the neighborhood, | 清查该区域内所有住户所用电量 |
[31:43] | and find the outlier. | 就能找出异常了 |
[31:45] | She can really do that? | 她真能办到吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah. She’s not even mad yet. | 能 她还没”发威”呢 |
[31:48] | Wait till she gets pissed off. | 把她惹急了 比这更厉害 |
[31:50] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好 随时汇报 |
[31:53] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:54] | Just peachy. | 进展顺利 |
[31:55] | Now let’s go see what Agent Alvarez has to say for himself. | 去听听看艾瓦拉斯特工如何为自己辩白吧 |
[31:59] | When’s the last time you were in Lima, Peru? | 你上次去秘鲁利马是什么时候 |
[32:02] | About six months ago. | 大约六个月前 |
[32:04] | The Agency sent me there to shut down a smuggling operation, | 中情局派我前去阻止一场走私行动 |
[32:07] | which I did. | 我奉命照做了 |
[32:09] | Have you ever used CIA resources for personal gain? | 你利用中情局的资源为自己谋过利吗 |
[32:13] | No. I take my oath very seriously. | 没有 我谨遵入职誓言 |
[32:15] | Then how do you explain this bank account opened | 那你如何解释这个以你的名义 |
[32:18] | in the British Virgin Islands in your name? | 在英国维珍群岛开立的离岸账户 |
[32:24] | I can’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:25] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的账户 |
[32:28] | How would you describe your relationship with Paul Carter? | 你和保罗·卡特的关系如何 |
[32:31] | Friendly. | 很友好 |
[32:32] | Look, whatever this is about, it’s got nothing to do with me. | 不管你们在调查何事 都与我无关 |
[32:37] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 他应该没说谎 |
[32:39] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也这么看 |
[32:40] | Don’t forget, we train people like him | 但别忘了 我们专门训练他们 |
[32:43] | to lie very convincingly to people like us. | 对审讯官不留痕迹地撒谎 |
[32:52] | That house consumes more power | 那一户所用电量 |
[32:53] | than all the others on this block combined. | 超过本区域所有住户所用电量的总和 |
[32:55] | And that car looks pretty familiar. | 那辆车看起来很眼熟啊 |
[32:58] | Looks like we just found out where the money’s being made. | 看来我们找到假钞厂了 |
[33:01] | Which means, Dawn, | 道恩 |
[33:02] | you’re gonna have to wait in the car. | 你得在车里等着 |
[33:04] | – Promise not to steal it. – Please. | -拜托别把车偷走 -拜托 |
[33:05] | This beater? Come on. | 就这辆破车 白给我都不要 |
[33:07] | We got one gun, ten bullets, zero tac teams, | 我们有一把枪 十颗子弹 零支战术队 |
[33:09] | and considering how well it went last time | 鉴于上次我们乖乖敲陌生人的门 |
[33:11] | we just knocked on a stranger’s front door, | 下场不太好 |
[33:14] | you… want to try something different? | 你想试试新花样吗 |
[33:31] | They’ve stopped the printers. | 他们把印纸机停了 |
[33:32] | Matty was right, they packed up shop. | 马蒂说得对 他们跑路了 |
[33:34] | But we still haven’t found anything to tell us who Echo is. | 但我们还没找到查出”回声”身份的线索 |
[33:37] | No. | 对 |
[33:40] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[33:41] | Dawn says you were throwing some shade at her earlier. | 道恩说 你刚才吓唬她了 |
[33:43] | – What’s up with that? – Jack, we cannot talk about this right now. | -怎么回事 -杰克 现在不是时候 |
[33:47] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[33:48] | I-I just think it’s funny you’re trying to run her off | 我就是觉得很好笑 你想把她赶走 |
[33:50] | to free me up so I can hang out with your mom. | 这样我就能和你妈在一起了 |
[33:52] | Jack, this is not about Mom. | 杰克 这事和我妈无关 |
[33:53] | Yeah? You sure about that? | 是吗 你确定 |
[33:57] | Okay, maybe you’re right, maybe a little bit. | 你说中了 是和我妈有点关系 |
[33:58] | But you know what? | 这么说吧 |
[33:58] | I just… I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我就是不希望你受到伤害 |
[34:02] | Whoever you wind up with, I just want you to be happy. | 不管你最后和谁走到一起 我只希望你幸福 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:17] | Remember what you said about computers, | 你不是说过 |
[34:18] | how you can’t actually delete something? | 电脑中的数据不可能真正被删除 |
[34:21] | Erase? Whatever. Check it out. | -抹除 -随便吧 你看 |
[34:26] | Unless they do that. | 这么做 就能彻底抹除 |
[34:27] | If Echo’s identity was on those laptops, | 如果那些笔记本中有”回声”的身份信息 |
[34:29] | we just lost it. | 那我们是拿不到了 |
[34:31] | Can I use this now? | 现在能用枪了吧 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 上吧 |
[34:36] | What are you doing? Drop that drill, don’t move. | 别忙活了 放下电钻 不准动 |
[34:43] | Well, he got half of that right. | 他至少放下电钻了 |
[34:45] | No, I don’t give partial credit. | 但我让他不准动 他还是动了 |
[34:51] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[34:54] | Stay back, Riley, stay back. | 躲回去 莱丽 躲回去 |
[35:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:04] | I got about four… | 我还有四发… |
[35:06] | I got about three shots left. | 我还有三发子弹 |
[35:08] | When I tell you, crank off those last three shots. | 听我指示 用掉最后三发子弹 |
[35:10] | Well, that’s a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[35:11] | Just do it. | 照做就是了 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:14] | Go. | 开枪 |
[35:25] | Yeah! | 厉害 |
[35:27] | Yeah! Right on the money. | 正中目标[被钱打中] |
[35:30] | Couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 不用双关 你就不舒服 是吧 |
[35:31] | No, I could not. Don’t you move. | 对啊 不准动 |
[35:34] | Two hours ago, he got a text from an L.A. number saying | 两小时前 他收到一条发自洛杉矶的短信 |
[35:37] | “Burn it down.” | 让他”中止行动” |
[35:38] | This has got to be our CIA guy. | 肯定是出自中情局内鬼之手 |
[35:39] | See what you can do, Riles. | 查查看 莱丽 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:45] | This text was sent from a burner phone. | 短信是由一次性手机发来的 |
[35:47] | No location services. | 没有定位功能 |
[35:49] | There’s no way to track it. | 无法追踪 |
[35:51] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 也许不用追踪 |
[36:00] | Please tell me that you ID’d the agent, | 拜托告诉我 你们查出内鬼是谁了 |
[36:02] | because we are running into a brick wall here. | 因为我们这边一无所获 |
[36:05] | No, we haven’t, but maybe you can. | 我们没查到 但也许你能行 |
[36:07] | We just captured a counterfeiter, | 我们刚抓获了一名造假犯 |
[36:08] | and he had a text on his phone saying | 他收到一条短信 |
[36:09] | to shut down the whole operation. | 让他中止造假行动 |
[36:12] | And you think it’s from Echo? | 你们认为是”回声”发给他的 |
[36:13] | Riley can’t trace the phone, | 莱丽无法追踪该手机 |
[36:15] | but we’re pretty sure it’s somewhere in the building there with you. | 但肯定位于你所在的中情局大楼中 |
[36:18] | Okay, go ahead and call it. | 打一通电话试试看 |
[36:30] | Hang up the phone, Matty, | 挂电话 马蒂 |
[36:31] | or your people in Peru are dead. | 不然就等着给你秘鲁的手下收尸吧 |
[36:34] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[36:36] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[36:45] | Bozer’s on his way to a CIA field office with a Phoenix tac team, | 博兹正和凤凰战术队前往中情局分局 |
[36:48] | but I just spoke to the building’s head of security. | 但我刚和分局安保主管通过话 |
[36:49] | They searched every floor. | 他们搜查了整栋大楼 |
[36:51] | Matty’s gone. | 马蒂不见了 |
[37:03] | Eyes forward. | 别乱看 |
[37:08] | What happened to you, Julian? | 你怎么变这样了 朱利安 |
[37:10] | You used to be a good man, a good agent. | 你曾是个好人 好特工 |
[37:14] | What happened to me? | 我怎么变这样了 |
[37:15] | The Agency happened to me. | 中情局改变了我 |
[37:18] | 20 years of bending the rules, compromising my morals, | 二十年来 扭曲规则 违背良知做事 |
[37:21] | and I’m still sweating the mortgage at the end of the month | 可我每月末还是要辛苦还房贷 |
[37:23] | while helping the scum of the earth get rich. | 帮那些败类赚得盆满钵满 |
[37:26] | Save me the tired speech about noble sacrifice and finally getting what you’re owed. | 别跟我来”无私奉献 有所回报”那一套 |
[37:30] | Okay, we both know that your real motivation was much simpler. | 你我都清楚 你当初为何加入中情局 |
[37:35] | Still the analyst at heart, huh? | 骨子里还是分析员啊 |
[37:37] | Okay, go ahead. Profile me. | 继续 分析我吧 |
[37:39] | Julian, it’s no secret | 朱利安 众所周知 |
[37:42] | that you scored in the top one percent of all Farm graduates ever. | 你是历届”农场”毕业特工中的佼佼者 |
[37:46] | But no matter how hard you worked | 但无论你工作多勤奋 |
[37:48] | or how many cases you closed, | 破了多少案子 |
[37:51] | you just couldn’t lose the word “deputy” from your job title. | 你始终都只是部门二把手 |
[37:55] | And when you finally realized | 当你终于意识到 |
[37:56] | that you were never getting that big office in D.C., | 你永远无法升任局长时 |
[37:59] | you decided to prove | 你决定向世人证明 |
[38:00] | just how much smarter you were than everybody else. | 你比其他人聪明得多 |
[38:03] | That’s not profiling, that’s psy ops. | 这可不是心理分析 分明是心理战啊 |
[38:06] | Flattery, manipulation? | 恭维 心理操控 |
[38:07] | Trying to get me in a receptive mood | 试图让我放下心防 |
[38:09] | before you gently suggest there’s another way out of this. | 然后好言相劝 不必如此 |
[38:12] | And what’s next? | 然后呢 |
[38:13] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜看 |
[38:15] | using my kids’ names to remind me of my humanity. | 利用我的孩子们 唤醒我的良知 |
[38:18] | How are Alex and Laney, anyway? | 艾利克斯和兰尼还好吗 |
[38:20] | Save your breath. Those tactics don’t work with me. | 省省吧 这几招对我不管用 |
[38:23] | I had all the same training you did. | 我们俩接受过同样的训练 |
[38:26] | – What are you looking at? – Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[38:30] | Right. It’s all just a stall tactic. | 我懂了 你在试图拖延 |
[38:33] | You think you keep me talking, | 你以为让我多说两句 |
[38:35] | you’ll buy enough time for somebody to come find you. | 就能给搜救你的人争取更多时间 |
[38:37] | Well, I hate to break this to you, but, nobody’s coming. | 我不想打击你 但没人跟来 |
[38:41] | This little trip of ours ends only one way. | 你必死无疑了 |
[38:50] | I need to know something. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[38:51] | Does it not bother you | 你不会良心不安吗 |
[38:53] | that you killed an innocent man to cover up a crime? | 为掩盖罪行 杀死一个无辜人 |
[38:57] | A man with a family. | 杀死一个有家室的男人 |
[38:59] | I mean, you do realize | 你知道吗 |
[39:00] | that Paul will never see his kids graduate. | 保罗再也无法亲眼看他的孩子们毕业了 |
[39:03] | He’ll never see them fall in love or get married. | 看不到他的孩子们坠入爱河 步入婚姻殿堂 |
[39:05] | Paul’s death was his own fault. | 保罗是自寻死路 |
[39:06] | Come on, Julian. We lie to the public. | 得了吧 朱利安 我们欺骗公众 |
[39:09] | We start lying to ourselves, we’re finished. | 一旦我们开始自欺欺人 就全完了 |
[39:11] | I tried everything I could to save Paul’s life. | 我竭尽全力拯救保罗了 |
[39:13] | Told him the fake passport case was a dud, | 我告诉他 假护照的案子不值得追查 |
[39:16] | increased his workload with other cases, | 交给他别的案子 让他没精力管闲事 |
[39:17] | even directly ordered him to drop his investigation. | 还直接命令他放弃调查 |
[39:19] | So Paul was a good analyst and a hard worker, | 保罗是个优秀的分析员 工作勤奋 |
[39:23] | – and that’s your justification for murder? – Shut up. | -你就以此为借口杀了他吗 -闭嘴 |
[39:55] | Nurse Bennett to Neurology. | 班内特护士请到神经科 |
[39:58] | Nurse Bennett to Neurology. | 班内特护士请到神经科 |
[40:02] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒来 |
[40:09] | Now, we, we missed you, boss lady. | 我们很牵挂你 老大 |
[40:14] | Good to see you, too, Jack. | 见到你真好 杰克 |
[40:16] | Riley, | 莱丽 |
[40:17] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[40:19] | Boze. | 博兹 |
[40:21] | Word on the street is that you took down Julian Halsey | 听说你用打火机 |
[40:24] | with a cigarette lighter, is that true? | 击败了朱利安·豪瑟 真的吗 |
[40:27] | Well, the guardrail that we hit might have helped a little. | 我们撞上的护栏也帮了点小忙 |
[40:33] | I’m a fan of your work. | 我对你崇拜得五体投地 |
[40:34] | And that, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[40:35] | is why you don’t mess with Matty the Hun. | 这就是不能惹”匈奴马蒂”的原因 |
[40:37] | – What did you just say? – Abort that. | -你说什么 -别说出来 |
[40:40] | Abort that. | 快装傻 |
[40:41] | Me? Nothing. I-I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说啊 |
[40:43] | Call me that again, Boze, | 再敢那样称呼我 博兹 |
[40:45] | and there won’t be enough morphine in this entire hospital to ease your pain. | 我就把你揍得七窍流血 体无完肤 |
[40:50] | Copy that. Yes, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[40:52] | So, where is Julian now? | 朱利安现在哪儿 |
[40:55] | He’s two doors down. | 和你隔着两间病房 |
[40:56] | Handcuffed to a hospital bed, of course, | 自然是被拷在病床上 |
[40:58] | guarded by two federal agents. | 由两名联邦特工看守 |
[40:59] | And more good news is, | 还有几个好消息 |
[41:00] | when he does finally wake up, | 等他醒来 |
[41:02] | he will be arrested | 会被立即逮捕 |
[41:03] | and charged for conspiracy, defrauding the United States government, and murder. | 以阴谋欺诈美国政府和谋杀罪被起诉 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Yeah, going directly to jail. | 直接进监狱 |
[41:08] | Not passing go, not collecting 200 counterfeit dollars, none of that. | 造假币 坐穿牢底没商量 |
[41:12] | And the good news doesn’t end there. | 不仅如此 |
[41:13] | The counterfeiting operation in Peru has been shut down. | 秘鲁的制造假钞行动被捣毁了 |
[41:15] | Indeed, it has. | 没错 |
[41:17] | And the National Police confiscated all the relevant evidence, | 秘鲁国家警察收缴了所有相关证据 |
[41:19] | including $247 million in fake hundreds | 包括两亿四千七百万美元假币 |
[41:22] | and $4 million in real one-dollar bills. | 以及价值四百万的一美元真币 |
[41:24] | The fake money is being destroyed as we speak. | 此刻 假币已经被销毁了 |
[41:30] | What’s wrong, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[41:31] | It’s-it’s probably nothing. | 可能是我想多了 |
[41:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:33] | We, we actually found $5 million in one-dollar bills | 我们其实在秘鲁的假钞厂 |
[41:36] | in that house in Peru. | 发现了五百万一美元的纸币 |
[41:38] | We did? | 是吗 |
[41:39] | Not according to the paperwork Phoenix received. | 凤凰基金会收到的报告可不是这样 |
[41:41] | Please tell me that Dawn is in the waiting room. | 道恩在等候室吧 |
[41:44] | Well, no, she had to go to work over at the CIA. | 不在 她回中情局工作了 |
[41:46] | She’s really busy over there. | 那边很忙的 |
[41:47] | She has a lot of work to do– my God. | 她有很多活儿要干… 天呐 |
[41:49] | Did that happen again? | 故伎重演了 |
[41:52] | Hate to say I told you so. | 不想打击你 但我早就警告过你了 |
[41:54] | What are you people still standing here for? | 那你们还傻站在这儿干什么 |
[41:57] | Go find me that woman, | 立刻把那个女人找回来 |
[41:58] | and get me back my million dollars now. | 赶紧追回百万美元 |