时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hurry up, Mac. | 快点 小麦 |
[00:04] | Does it look like I’m taking my time? | 我这是慢慢来的样子吗 |
[00:05] | Well, I’m just saying, your burglary skills suck. | 我就是吐槽 你的撬门技能弱爆了 |
[00:06] | Maybe if you step out of my light. | 那你别挡着光啊 |
[00:08] | Yeah, sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[00:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[00:11] | You can pat yourself on the back later. | 你稍后再自夸吧 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna send Matty our coordinates | 我要把位置发给马蒂 |
[00:17] | so she can redirect that exfil chopper to us. | 让她重新安排直升机带我们走 |
[00:18] | – ETA? – 30 minutes. | -多久到达 -三十分钟 |
[00:20] | So I’m also gonna upload that data we just stole | 我还要把窃取的信息发送给凤凰总部 |
[00:22] | to the Phoenix just in case… | 以防… |
[00:23] | We, never set foot on that chopper? | 以防我们上不了直升机吗 |
[00:25] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 对 差不多吧 |
[00:26] | You know, right about now, | 如果杰克在这儿 |
[00:27] | Jack would be going on and on | 他肯定会一直絮叨 |
[00:28] | about how this is all my fault we’re in this mess. | 我们走到这一步 都怪我 |
[00:30] | Personally, I’m more interested in finding a way out of this mess, | 就我个人而言 我更想找到解决之策 |
[00:32] | since it won’t take the guys | 毕竟那些被我们盗取信息的人 |
[00:33] | we stole this from 30 minutes to catch up to us. | 不用30分钟就追上我们了 |
[00:35] | Way less than 30 minutes. | 现在就追上来了 |
[00:39] | Mac? I hate to sound like you-know-who, but… | 小麦 我也不想学杰克说话 |
[00:41] | now would be a really great time to do something awesome. | 但你现在得想个妙招了 |
[00:43] | I need you to start complaining. | 你得开启抱怨模式了 |
[00:44] | – What? – Yeah. | -啥 -没错 |
[00:45] | Or-or tell me a long-winded story | 或是给我讲个裹脚布一般 |
[00:47] | that doesn’t seem to go anywhere. | 又臭又长的故事 |
[00:48] | You want me to pretend to be Jack? | 你想让我杰克上身 |
[00:49] | Sadly, it helps me think. | 没办法 这有助于我思考 |
[00:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:53] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[00:54] | I-I love that big brain of yours, | 你的天才小脑袋让我惊艳 |
[00:55] | I do, but… | 我喜欢 但… |
[00:56] | if you’d have just let me shoot them 17 doofuses outside | 如果你让我用仅剩的两发子弹 |
[00:59] | with the two bullets I had left, | 干掉外面那17个傻缺 |
[01:00] | we’d be kicking back on the Phoenix jet right now, | 我们现在早就坐上飞机回凤凰总部 |
[01:02] | sipping martinis, | 喝着小酒了 |
[01:03] | instead of… instead of sitting here, | 而不是在这里傻瞪眼 |
[01:05] | waiting to get our heads blown off. | 等着被人干掉 |
[01:06] | – Got it. Riley? – Yeah. | -可以了 莱丽 -说 |
[01:07] | I need you to turn on the gas stoves, | 你帮我打开煤气灶 |
[01:08] | but don’t light the burners. | 但别开火 |
[01:09] | So your brilliant plan is to kill us slowly with gas? | 你的妙招就是用煤气慢慢毒死我们吗 |
[01:12] | nothing about it’s gonna be slow. | 这招可没有慢慢一说 |
[01:13] | I didn’t say it was brilliant. | 我可没说这是个妙招 |
[01:14] | Turn on those burners, fast. | 打开炉灶 动作快点 |
[01:15] | They’re gonna be coming in here any second. | 他们很快就进来了 |
[01:20] | That’s nasty. | 太脏了 |
[01:30] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[01:31] | – Mac. – They’re in the diner! | -小麦 -他们在餐厅里 |
[01:32] | Spread out, find a way in. | 分头行动 寻找入口 |
[01:34] | Mac, I really hope you’re almost done. | 小麦 你快弄完了吧 |
[01:34] | – Coming. – Must go faster. | -快了 -再快点 |
[01:36] | – Freezer, freezer. – Let’s go, right now. | -冰库 冰库 -我们赶紧走 |
[01:43] | You know, | 是这样 |
[01:44] | if we make it out of here, | 如果我们能活着走出这里 |
[01:45] | I’m gonna recommend you | 我要强烈建议你 |
[01:46] | talk to someone about your codependency issues. | 找人聊一下你对杰克的”依赖”问题 |
[01:48] | To be honest, it’s a pretty big “if.” | 老实说 我们生还的几率不太大 |
[01:51] | They’re in here somewhere. | 他们就在这里 |
[01:53] | Spread out. | 分头找 |
[01:55] | – Okay, you ready? – Yeah, yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[01:57] | Is that gas? | 是煤气吗 |
[02:02] | Run! Come on, let’s go. | 快跑 快跑 |
[02:11] | All right, we better split before the fire department shows, | 我们得在消防队赶来之前 赶紧撤 |
[02:13] | or we’re gonna be answering a lot of questions. | 不然就有麻烦了 |
[02:15] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[02:26] | I really need a vacation. | 我真需要放个假 |
[03:23] | You know, Mac, | 小麦 |
[03:24] | when you invited me on an island vacation, | 你邀我去岛上度假 |
[03:27] | I-I pictured pristine beaches, you know? | 我以为是原始海滩那种 |
[03:29] | Maybe some tropical drinks | 喝着鸡尾酒 |
[03:31] | with them little umbrellas in them; | 上面插着小伞 |
[03:32] | I love those. | 我特别喜欢那种 |
[03:33] | I know. And, look, | 我知道 听着 |
[03:35] | I really do appreciate you using your vacation days | 我特别感谢你们利用假期 |
[03:37] | to help me rebuild my old Army buddy’s house. | 来帮我重建我军中兄弟的家 |
[03:38] | I really owe you all a big thanks. | 我欠你们一个人请 |
[03:40] | Happy to help, Mac. | 很高兴能帮上忙 小麦 |
[03:41] | Never been a fan of those little umbrellas, anyways. | 我一直也不喜欢那种烂俗的鸡尾酒 |
[03:44] | Well, Puerto Rico needed us | 相比需要休假 |
[03:45] | way more than we needed the R&R. | 波多黎各更需要我们 |
[03:47] | Even after the diner incident. | 即便经过餐厅一劫 |
[03:49] | What, you two survive one near-death experience, | 怎么 你们死里逃生了吗 |
[03:53] | and it’s the new Cairo or something? | 这是新版”开罗”一劫吗 |
[03:55] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[03:55] | I thought we didn’t talk about Cairo. | 我们不是不能提开罗吗 |
[03:57] | We don’t. | 确实不能 |
[03:58] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[03:58] | You were there with us in spirit, Jack. | 你的精神当时与我们同在 杰克 |
[04:02] | Guys. Seriously, | 各位 说真的 |
[04:04] | I really appreciate you all pitching in, | 我真心感谢你们主动帮忙 |
[04:06] | ’cause without your help, | 因为没有你们的帮助 |
[04:07] | it would’ve been a year | 就要等一年 |
[04:07] | before Carlos and his family had a roof over their heads, | 卡洛斯和他的家人才能有个遮风挡雨的家 |
[04:09] | so thank you. | 所以感谢大家 |
[04:10] | Speaking of, who’s ready to raise the roof? | 说起这个 准备好燥起来了吗[搭起屋顶] |
[04:14] | – Come on, now. – I knew it was coming. I knew it. | -给个面子 -我就知道你会说这种烂梗 |
[04:16] | Tell me now, you know you liked it. | 别矜持了 你明明就喜欢 |
[04:18] | All right, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[04:18] | pull at the same time when I say it. | 听我指示 一起拉 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna do it a couple times till we get it all the way up. | 我们要多拉几次 才能拉起房顶 |
[04:23] | Mac, I know this might not be the best time for constructive criticism… | 小麦 我知道这时候不该吐槽房屋架构 |
[04:27] | Not really. | 知道就好 |
[04:28] | But why are we using these rickety-ass ladders | 我们为什么用这些破梯子 |
[04:30] | when there’s perfectly good telephone poles right there? | 而不用那边好好的电线杆啊 |
[04:33] | Two words: Hurricane Maria. | 两个词 飓风 玛利亚 |
[04:35] | Heavy rain, it loosens topsoil, | 暴雨之后 表土层稀松 |
[04:37] | which means that nothing out here is as sturdy as it looks. | 所以这些电线杆其实没那么稳固 |
[04:39] | All right, on three, | 好了 我数到三 |
[04:41] | Pull. | 大家就拉 |
[04:42] | One, | 一 |
[04:43] | two, pull! | 二 拉 |
[04:46] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:48] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:50] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:52] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:53] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:55] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:58] | Pull. | 拉 |
[04:59] | All right, now give it a little bit of slack there. | 好了 留点空间 |
[05:02] | Almost. | 快好了 |
[05:02] | – There we go. – Yeah. | -好了 -棒 |
[05:04] | Good job, guys. | 大家棒棒哒 |
[05:05] | Nice. Thanks, Bozer, good job. | 真不错 谢谢 博兹 干得漂亮 |
[05:06] | All right, yeah, go ahead and tie it off. | 好了 可以绑一下了 |
[05:14] | He’s gonna be stoked. | 他肯定会乐开花 |
[05:25] | Yeah? | 不错吧 |
[05:27] | My house has a roof, Mac! | 我家有房顶了 小麦 |
[05:29] | It’s got a frame; | 这是个架构 |
[05:30] | we still need plywood, tar paper, shingles. | 我们还是需要胶合板 柏油纸 瓦片 |
[05:33] | Man. | 天 |
[05:33] | It’s way more than I’ve had in months, okay, so I’m happy. | 总好过我这几个月的状况 所以我很开心 |
[05:36] | I get you. | 我懂 |
[05:37] | I-I’m sorry I-I wasn’t here to help, | 抱歉 我没来帮忙 |
[05:39] | but this damn truck died on me twice on my way from the lumber yard. | 但这辆破车从堆木场开始 一路抛锚了两次 |
[05:42] | It started making that g-g-glug sound, | 一直响个不停 |
[05:44] | and I couldn’t do anything. | 我束手无策啊 |
[05:45] | Let’s take a look. | 我来看看 |
[05:50] | Check this first… yeah. | 先看看这个 好吧 |
[05:51] | That’s what it is. | 找到问题了 |
[05:52] | You got some water in your fuse box a while back. | 你的油箱之前进水了 |
[05:54] | Water. | 水 |
[05:56] | I have no idea how that happened. | 我都不知道怎么会这样 |
[05:57] | I know, right? Good news is, it’s an easy fix. | 是吧 好消息是 很容易修好 |
[06:05] | Believe it or not, this should hold you, | 不管你信不信 这样应该能撑住 |
[06:07] | at least until you get the new parts for your truck. | 至少能撑到你换成新零件为止 |
[06:09] | Thank you, Mac. | 谢谢 小麦 |
[06:11] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[06:12] | Mija! | 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | Come over here. | 快过来 |
[06:15] | Mira. | 看 |
[06:16] | Mira nuestra nueva casa. | 瞧瞧我们的新家 |
[06:20] | Me encanta. | 我喜欢 |
[06:21] | – You hungry, Papa? – Yeah. | -你饿吗 爸爸 -嗯 |
[06:22] | I brought everyone lunch. | 我给大家带来了午餐 |
[06:23] | Lunch? Look at that. | 午餐 好棒啊 |
[06:25] | – Mac. – Look at you– Yes, thank you. | -小麦 -真不错 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Gracias, cariño. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:31] | – Thank you. – Riley. | -谢谢 -莱丽 |
[06:33] | I asked my mom to do my hair like yours today. | 我让妈妈给我梳了跟你一样的发型 |
[06:36] | It’s so pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[06:38] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[06:40] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:41] | You know, Mac? | 小麦 这么说吧 |
[06:43] | I owe you, I– I owe you big-time, man. | 我欠一份情 一份大人情 |
[06:45] | You don’t owe me. | 你不欠我 |
[06:46] | I owe you. | 是我欠你 |
[06:47] | I never would’ve made it through basic training without your help. | 没有你的帮忙 我永远都过不了基础训练 |
[06:50] | Well, Mac, you wouldn’t have needed my help | 小麦 如果不是你第一天进来 |
[06:52] | if you hadn’t started arguing with our sergeant | 就和中士争论起来了 |
[06:54] | on the very first minute of the very first day. | 你也不会用我帮忙了 |
[06:55] | Well, it’s-it’s… it’s mathematically impossible to give 110%. | 付出110% 从数学上说 本来就不合理 |
[06:59] | That’s all I was saying. | 我只是讲事实而已 |
[07:03] | Which is probably why they made you the Green Beret, | 也许因此 他们让你加入特种部队了 |
[07:05] | and me the guy who stands next to things that might explode. | 而却让我去拆炸弹了 |
[07:07] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[07:08] | – Carlos. – Jack. | -卡洛斯 -杰克 |
[07:09] | What do you say we get this lumber unloaded, | 我们去搬木材吧 |
[07:11] | see what else we can get done before the sun goes down, yeah? | 看我们在天黑之前 还能干完多少活 |
[07:13] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 来吧 动手吧 |
[07:14] | And you guys, work up on those appetites, | 你们准备好胃口吧 |
[07:16] | ’cause tonight, you’re all gonna go back to my place | 因为今晚 你们都要来我住的地方 |
[07:18] | and have a big thank-you dinner. | 吃一顿大餐 |
[07:20] | My mother-in-law makes the best pasteles you’re ever gonna taste. | 我岳母做的甜点 世上一绝 |
[07:23] | You had me at “dinner,” Man. | 听到”晚餐” 我就心动了 |
[07:37] | Okay, mija, let’s go. | 好了 亲爱的 下来吧 |
[07:57] | Riley said she likes my hair. | 莱丽说她喜欢我的发型 |
[07:58] | I told you it looked beautiful. | 我就说很漂亮吧 |
[08:01] | Kamila. | 卡米拉 |
[08:02] | I hear you got the roof on today. | 听说你们今天搭起屋顶了 |
[08:03] | We did, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:04] | Carlos always told me, | 卡洛斯总和我说 |
[08:06] | “MacGyver can fix anything.” | “世上没有麦凯弗解决[修理]不了的事” |
[08:07] | Well, now, he did have a little bit of help. | 我们也帮忙出力了 |
[08:10] | But I was promised some pasteles? | 有人告诉我 可以吃到甜点 |
[08:12] | Is that right? | 是吧 |
[08:19] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[08:21] | She said, “Dinner is served.” | 她说 晚餐准备好了 |
[08:22] | No, she didn’t, Carlos. You’re a terrible liar, | 才不是 卡洛斯 你真不会说谎 |
[08:24] | but I’ll let it slide. | 但我计较了 |
[08:25] | You know why, Mom? | 知道原因吗 “老妈” |
[08:26] | ‘Cause you’re a cutie pie. | 因为你很美丽 |
[08:28] | Come on, get over here, | 来 过来 |
[08:29] | I’ll escort you to dinner. | 我陪你一起走 |
[08:30] | – Gracias. – My pleasure. Let’s go. | -谢谢 -客气 走吧 |
[08:36] | So, Jack, what do you think of my mama’s pasteles? | 杰克 老妈的甜点怎么样 |
[08:39] | Valeria, | 瓦莱里娅 |
[08:40] | these are the best things I’ve ever put in my mouth. | 想不到世间竟有如此美食 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[08:47] | She says “thank you.” | 她说 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[08:52] | I don’t remember you being this handy in Afghanistan. | 我不记得你在阿富汗时 这么手巧 |
[08:54] | Well, Mac, it’s amazing what one can do when given no other choice. | 小麦 被逼无奈时 人的潜力无限啊 |
[08:57] | Or when your wife sets up the kitchen. | 也可能是你老婆搭建的厨房 |
[09:01] | There it is. | 是了 |
[09:02] | Okay, okay, so the kitchen was all Kamila. | 好吧 厨房是卡米拉搭建的 |
[09:04] | But I think I’ve helped a little bit making this place a home. | 但我出了一份力 让这个家更温馨 |
[09:08] | Didn’t I? Those wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. | 是吧 如果不是我 就不会有蜡烛了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I was thinking those did not come with the tent. | 我刚才还在想 这可不是发下来的物品 |
[09:13] | No, sure didn’t. | 确实不是 |
[09:15] | Those belonged to Kamila’s abuela. | 这些是卡米拉外婆的 |
[09:18] | After the storm, | 飓风过后 |
[09:19] | I went back to what was left of our house, | 我回到残破不堪的家中 |
[09:21] | and, you know, trying to salvage anything I… | 想找回一些还能用的东西… |
[09:24] | And you found the candlesticks, | 你找到了这些蜡烛 |
[09:25] | and now, we’re all safe, | 而我们现在都很安全 |
[09:27] | and healthy, and that’s all that matters. | 很健康 这才是最重要的 |
[09:30] | Of course, perdóname, mi cariño. | 当然了 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | Claro que si. | 当然 |
[09:33] | So I want to thank my old friend MacGyver, | 我想感谢我的老朋友 麦凯弗 |
[09:37] | and my new friends: | 以及我的新朋友们 |
[09:38] | Jack, Bozer and Riley, | 杰克 博兹 莱丽 |
[09:40] | for taking a break from their lives and coming out here, | 感谢他们抽出时间 来到这里 |
[09:43] | help us rebuild ours. | 帮我们重建家园 |
[09:45] | You know, all the way out here, | 千里迢迢过来了 |
[09:46] | on this small island in the middle of the ocean, | 来到海洋之中的这个小岛 |
[09:49] | it’s easy to feel like the rest of the nation has forgotten what happened to us. | 感觉全国上下已经忘记这里曾发生灾难了 |
[09:52] | So it means the world, to me and my family, | 所以你们没有忘记 对我和家人来说 |
[09:55] | that you did not. | 意义重大 |
[09:56] | That you came out here to help us. | 感谢你们前来帮助我们 |
[09:58] | So as soon as we have a real house again, | 所以等我们建好了新家 |
[10:00] | I can go back to work at the bank, | 我就回银行工作 |
[10:02] | and help the rest of the island get back on its feet. | 帮助岛上其它居民重新生活 |
[10:05] | A toast. | 敬一杯 |
[10:06] | Here’s to friends, old and new, | 敬新朋友 旧朋友 |
[10:09] | this thank-you, it’s not just from me and my family, | 不仅我和我家人感谢你们 |
[10:12] | but all Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各也感谢你们 |
[10:13] | To a brighter tomorrow. | 敬美好的明天 |
[10:14] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[10:15] | – Salud. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[10:32] | Guys, only four more hours | 各位 还有四个小时 |
[10:34] | till Matty wants us back on that plane to L.A. | 马蒂就让我回洛杉矶了 |
[10:36] | Man, my lower back’s gonna hate me for saying this, | 天 虽然我的后腰很痛 |
[10:38] | but I wish we could stay and keep working. | 但我真希望可以一直在这里干下去 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you know, it would’ve been nice | 是啊 如果我们走之前 |
[10:42] | to see this bad boy finished before we left, Mac. | 看到房屋完工就好了 |
[10:47] | Adriana, is it lunch already? | 安德里安娜 午餐到了吗 |
[10:48] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[10:50] | He’s not at your place? | 他不在你们住的地方吗 |
[10:51] | We kind of figured after last night’s party, | 昨天晚宴 大家那么玩得那么嗨 |
[10:53] | he just let himself sleep in. | 还以为他睡过头了 |
[10:54] | No. | 没有 |
[10:55] | Papa was up at sunrise. | 爸爸天亮就起来了 |
[10:56] | He should be here by now. | 他早就该到了啊 |
[10:58] | I’m sure he’s fine, sweetie. | 我肯定他没事 亲爱的 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I bet my build on his truck probably didn’t hold up, | 肯定是我没把他的车修好 |
[11:02] | so he’s stuck on the side of the road. | 所以他的车在路边抛锚了 |
[11:03] | – We’re gonna go find him now, aren’t we? – Yeah. | -我们现在去找他 是吧 -对 |
[11:05] | Yeah, we’ll find him, sweetie. Don’t worry. | 我们会找到他 别担心 |
[11:18] | That’s Carlos’s truck. | 那是卡洛斯的车 |
[11:23] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[11:25] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[11:31] | Maybe he had a flat tire and went for help. | 也许他的车爆胎了 去找人帮忙了 |
[11:38] | Left the motor running with the keys in the ignition. | 车没熄火 钥匙也没拿 就走了吗 |
[11:42] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[11:44] | Bullet holes. | 子弹孔 |
[11:46] | Carlos didn’t have car trouble. | 卡洛斯不是车遇到故障了 |
[11:49] | I think he had trouble trouble. | 他是遇到麻烦了 |
[11:58] | Mac, only you can go to Puerto Rico to build a house | 小麦 也就只有你 去波多黎各建房子 |
[12:01] | and wind up working a missing persons case. | 结果遇上人口失踪事件 |
[12:04] | Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation. | 听起来你需要从假期中抽出时间去度个假 |
[12:06] | Yeah, about that, Matty. | 关于这事 马蒂 |
[12:08] | I know we’re supposed to be on a plane in a few hours, | 我知道我们几个小时后 要飞回去 |
[12:10] | but I need some more time to figure this out. | 但我需要更多时间查清此事 |
[12:12] | Look, I get it, and I’m sorry, | 我懂 但我很抱歉 |
[12:15] | but we have a national security crisis brewing here. | 我们这里遇到了国防危机问题 |
[12:18] | I need you guys on a plane to Pakistan. | 你们得马上前往巴基斯坦 |
[12:20] | Matty, Matty, Carlos’s truck has about five bullet holes in it | 马蒂 卡洛斯的车上有五个子弹孔 |
[12:23] | that I don’t think got there by accident, okay? | 这应该不是偶然 |
[12:25] | He could be in some real trouble here. | 他可能遇到大麻烦了 |
[12:26] | I understand that, Jack, | 我懂 杰克 |
[12:27] | but I can’t just call a terrorist group | 但我没法让恐怖组织缓几天 |
[12:29] | and ask them to put their plans on hold for a few days. | 让他们暂时先别发动恐怖袭击 |
[12:32] | You’re gonna have to let the local authorities look for Carlos. | 你们得让当地警方去搜寻卡洛斯 |
[12:34] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[12:35] | The local authorities are up to their eyeballs trying to maintain order | 当地警方忙着维护秩序 |
[12:38] | and find people who went missing in the storm. | 以及寻找在飓风中失踪的人 |
[12:39] | That’s not gonna work. | 那样没用 |
[12:41] | If we leave now, | 如果我们这时离开 |
[12:41] | Carlos is gonna be just another name on a very long list. | 卡洛斯只会成为失踪人口之一 |
[12:45] | I hate to say it, | 我也不想这么说 |
[12:46] | but if we don’t find him, no one’s going to. | 但如果我们不找到他 就没人会去找了 |
[12:50] | Okay, if I reroute your infil flight to leave directly from Puerto Rico, | 好吧 如果我让你们改道从波多黎各出发 |
[12:54] | and I brief you on the plane, | 我在飞机上向你们介绍任务 |
[12:55] | I could buy you another eight hours. | 我可以给你们争取八个小时 |
[12:58] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这样了 |
[12:59] | If you can’t find Carlos by tonight, | 如果你们今晚之前找不到卡洛斯 |
[13:01] | you’re gonna have to leave it to the local authorities. | 你们就得交给当地警方去找了 |
[13:03] | Sounds good. Thanks, Matty. | 很好 谢谢 马蒂 |
[13:06] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[13:06] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[13:09] | Okay. We’ve got till sundown. | 我们天黑之前要找到人 |
[13:11] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[13:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:20] | Who would want to hurt Carlos? | 谁会想伤害卡洛斯 |
[13:22] | Well, actually, we were hoping | 其实 我们希望 |
[13:24] | you could help us out with that, Kamila. | 你能给我提供一些线索 卡米拉 |
[13:25] | We checked out his truck, | 我们搜了他的车 |
[13:27] | nothing was missing– | 没少什么东西 |
[13:28] | not the lumber in the back, nothing. | 车里木材还在 一切都在 |
[13:29] | So we don’t think it was a robbery. | 所以应该不是抢劫 |
[13:31] | We were thinking this was personal. | 我们认为这是私怨 |
[13:33] | Did Carlos have any enemies? | 卡洛斯有仇家吗 |
[13:35] | Enemies? No. | 仇家 没有 |
[13:37] | No, I mean, everyone loves him. | 没有 大家都喜欢他 |
[13:41] | He’s… he’s Carlos. | 他可是卡洛斯啊 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | You can’t think of any reason | 你想不到任何 |
[13:45] | why someone would want to hurt him? | 可能有人想要害他的因由吗 |
[13:48] | No. | 想不到 |
[13:49] | What about those? | 蜡烛呢 |
[13:51] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[13:52] | I got the impression there was a story there | 我感觉卡洛斯想说一些事 |
[13:53] | that you didn’t want Carlos to tell. | 但你没让他说 |
[13:54] | I just didn’t want to scare Adriana. | 我就是不想吓到安德里安娜 |
[13:56] | Right after the storm, | 飓风过后 |
[13:57] | Carlos went back to what was left of our house | 卡洛斯回到被飓风毁掉的家 |
[13:59] | and he found looters taking our stuff. | 他发现有人洗劫我们的家 |
[14:01] | Most of them fled the minute that Carlos yelled, | 卡洛斯大喊了一嗓子 大部分打劫者都跑了 |
[14:03] | but one of them | 但其中一个 |
[14:04] | grabbed my grandmother’s candlesticks before running. | 逃跑之前 拿走了我奶奶的蜡烛 |
[14:06] | So Carlos chased him, wrestled him to the ground, | 于是卡洛斯追上了他 把他打倒在地 |
[14:09] | and realized that it was one of our neighbors. | 发现这人是我们的邻居 |
[14:12] | So he made a citizens’ arrest and tied the man up | 所以他以公民身份逮捕了他 把他绑起来了 |
[14:14] | and waited five hours for the police to arrive. | 等了五个小时 警察把这人带走了 |
[14:17] | A-And did this looter have a name? | 这个打劫者叫什么名字 |
[14:19] | Jorge Villareal. | 豪赫·维拉尔 |
[14:21] | Do you think that he did this? | 你觉得是他干的吗 |
[14:22] | Well, we won’t know until we have a chat with him. | 目前还不能肯定 要先找他问一下 |
[14:24] | Do you know where we can find him? | 知道去哪能找到他吗 |
[14:26] | Jorge’s house was destroyed by Maria. | 豪赫的家被玛利亚飓风毁掉了 |
[14:28] | Last I heard, he was living in his auto shop | 据我所知 他住在自家汽车店 |
[14:31] | off the highway in Santa Ana. | 就在圣安娜山高速附近 |
[14:33] | Good place to start. | 可以先从那里下手 |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -对 -谢谢 |
[14:38] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[14:39] | Please, | 拜托 |
[14:40] | promise me that you’ll find Carlos. | 答应我 你会找到卡洛斯 |
[14:43] | We’ve lost everything. I can’t lose him, too. | 我们失去了一切 我不能再失去他 |
[14:47] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[14:53] | Stop running, Jorge. | 别跑了 豪赫 |
[14:54] | I said stop! | 我让你别跑了 |
[14:56] | Where’s Carlos? | 卡洛斯在哪儿 |
[14:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[14:58] | Listen, Jorge, | 听着 豪赫 |
[14:59] | my patience is real thin right now, | 我现在没什么耐心 |
[15:00] | so do yourself a favor, | 所以好好配合吧 |
[15:01] | tell us where you took Carlos | 赶紧说 你开枪打了他的车以后 |
[15:02] | after you shot his truck all to hell. | 把他带到哪里去了 |
[15:04] | – Why would I do that? – You tell me. | -我为什么要那么做 -你说呢 |
[15:05] | Carlos is my friend. I’m his friend. | 卡洛斯是我的朋友 我是他的朋友 |
[15:07] | Is he? Is he, though? | 是吗 真是吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah, we heard all about your arrest for looting your friend’s home. | 我们听说你打劫他家被捕的事了 |
[15:11] | So we’re thinking this is about payback. | 我们觉得你这是报复 |
[15:13] | Tell us where you took Carlos right now. | 赶紧告诉我们 你把卡洛斯带去哪里了 |
[15:15] | You can avoid putting “kidnapping” on your rap sheet. | 你就不用再多一条”绑架”的前科了 |
[15:16] | You don’t want that on there. | 劝你识相点 |
[15:17] | I swear to you, I didn’t even know Carlos was missing. | 我发誓 我都不知道卡洛斯失踪了 |
[15:20] | Okay, was I mad at him when he put me in jail? Sure. | 好吧 我确实很气他把我送进监狱了 |
[15:22] | At first, but you spend a few days in lockup, | 但这是一开始 我被关了几天之后 |
[15:25] | and it gives you time to think about what you’ve done, | 好好反思了一下自己的所为 |
[15:27] | who you’ve become. | 自己成了什么样的人 |
[15:28] | If anything, I owe Carlos a thank-you. | 其实 我该好好谢谢卡洛斯才对 |
[15:30] | A thank-you? | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | You’re gonna have to connect the dots for us, big boy. | 你得好好解释 这是什么鬼逻辑啊 |
[15:34] | When Maria destroyed my home, | 玛利亚飓风毁了我的家园 |
[15:35] | my family and I, we stayed here. | 我和家人住在这里 |
[15:36] | We slept here on the floor of this garage. | 我们睡在车店的地板上 |
[15:38] | So I got desperate. | 所以我一时起了歹心 |
[15:40] | I did some things I’m not proud of. | 我做了一些不光彩的事 |
[15:42] | Carlos caught me. | 卡洛斯抓到了我 |
[15:43] | And while we were waiting for the cops, | 我们在等警察的时候 |
[15:45] | he reminded me that… | 他让我意识到… |
[15:48] | that turning on each other only makes things worse. | 互相伤害 只会让事情更糟 |
[15:50] | So as soon as I got out of jail, | 所以我一出狱 |
[15:52] | I joined the relief effort, | 我就加入了救灾工作 |
[15:54] | and I haven’t broken a law since. | 我自此再也没犯法了 |
[16:00] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[16:01] | So do I, damn it. | 我也是 该死 |
[16:03] | Now our only lead just became a dead end. | 我们唯一的线索也断了 |
[16:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Can you believe this? | 太令人心酸了 |
[16:22] | It’s been seven months since Maria hit | 玛利亚飓风过去七个月了 |
[16:23] | and the whole island’s still struggling. | 整个岛的状况还是很糟糕 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:27] | Friends of mine went through the same thing after Katrina. | 我一个朋友在卡特里娜飓风之后 也经历过 |
[16:30] | Crazy how a bunch of wind and water | 一场暴风雨就能毁了家园 |
[16:31] | can bring down everything we rely on. | 多么不可理喻啊 |
[16:35] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[16:36] | Look, I know you’re really busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[16:38] | We just wanted to file a missing persons report. | 我们就是想上报一起失踪人口 |
[16:40] | We can take your statement, | 我们可以给你们录口供 |
[16:41] | but you’re gonna have to wait like everyone else. | 但你们得像别人一样等着了 |
[16:43] | We’re stretched even thinner than usual today. | 我们今天格外人手不足 |
[16:44] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[16:45] | Half the force is out on a special protection detail. | 一半警力都出去参加一场特别保护行动了 |
[16:48] | Protecting what? | 保护什么 |
[16:50] | So get this, half of the San Juan PD is tied up today | 是这样 圣胡安警局今天忙得不可开交 |
[16:53] | protecting a shipment of federal aid money | 政府运来了帮助波多黎各恢复经济的救济金 |
[16:55] | sent to help restart Puerto Rico’s economy. | 警局派了很多人去帮忙了 |
[16:56] | How much federal aid money? | 有多少政府救济金 |
[16:58] | $2 million in cash. | 两百万 |
[16:59] | It’s being trucked from the port to a bank downtown. | 正从港口运送到市中心的银行 |
[17:02] | Want to guess which bank? | 想猜一下是哪家银行吗 |
[17:03] | I’ll assume it’s the bank Carlos manages. | 我猜是卡洛斯工作的那家银行吧 |
[17:04] | Got it on the first try, Jack. | 一猜就猜对了 杰克 |
[17:06] | Wait, this isn’t about anything that Carlos did after the storm, | 等下 他失踪不是因为他在飓风后做了什么 |
[17:08] | this is about who he was before. | 而是因为他之前的工作 |
[17:10] | It’d be pretty easy to go into that bank, | 持枪挟持经理走进银行 |
[17:11] | stick a gun in the manager’s back, and withdraw $2 million. | 取走两百万美元 简直轻而易举 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:15] | What time was the money scheduled to be at the bank? | 那笔钱计划几点运到银行 |
[17:17] | 1:30. | 一点半 |
[17:17] | That was ten minutes ago. | 已经一点四十了 |
[17:18] | All right, Riley, Bozer, stay put, | 莱丽 博兹 待在原地 |
[17:20] | we’re coming to pick you up. | 我们去接你们 |
[17:22] | All right, I’m in the bank’s security system. | 我进入银行的安保系统了 |
[17:23] | Pulling up surveillance cameras now. | 正在调监控录像 |
[17:29] | There, that’s Carlos walking into the bank right now. | 卡洛斯正走进银行 |
[17:31] | Looks like he’s made himself a new friend. | 看起来他交了一个”新朋友” |
[17:33] | And those new friends | 那些新朋友 |
[17:34] | look like they’re carrying concealed weapons. | 身上应该藏了武器 |
[17:35] | Wait, what’s Carlos doing? | 等等 卡洛斯在干什么 |
[17:40] | He’s triggering a silent alarm, | 他触发了无声警报 |
[17:42] | which is bad ’cause that guy right there is holding a police scanner. | 这可不妙 因为那个人手里拿着警用扫描仪 |
[17:48] | Everybody, get down! | 所有人 趴下 |
[17:49] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[17:52] | They shot him in the leg. | 他们打中了他的腿 |
[17:54] | Floor it. | 全速前进 |
[17:55] | This robbery just turned into a hostage situation. | 这次抢劫升级为人质事件了 |
[18:06] | Coordinate with the cops when they get here. | 等警察到了 跟他们配合 |
[18:07] | Where the hell you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[18:08] | To become a hostage. | 去当人质 |
[18:21] | Everyone on the floor! | 所有人 趴下 |
[18:23] | Face down! Hands on your head! | 脸朝下 手放在头上 |
[18:25] | Get down, get down now! You, get down now! | 趴下 立刻趴下 你给我趴下 |
[18:28] | On the floor. Do you have any cell phones? Let me have ’em. | 趴下 都把手机交出来 |
[18:30] | Kill the cameras. | 破坏摄像头 |
[18:31] | Erase the security tapes. | 删除监控录像 |
[18:33] | Barricade the door! | 封锁大门 |
[18:35] | Do not move! Cell phones! | 不许动 手机 |
[18:37] | Get your cell phones out! | 把手机交出来 |
[18:45] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[18:46] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[18:48] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[18:56] | – Hands! Let me see ’em! – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -举起手来 -好好好 |
[19:00] | You got anything on you, huh? | 你身上有带家伙吗 |
[19:02] | You got any weapons on you? | 你身上有武器吗 |
[19:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:08] | I always wanted one of these. | 我一直想要一个 |
[19:09] | – Get up! Get up! – Okay. | -起来 起来 -好的 |
[19:11] | Move! Open the door. | 走 开门 |
[19:13] | Open it. Let’s go. | 开门 走 |
[19:33] | Captain, Jack Dalton, former Delta. | 警长 我是前三角洲特种部队的杰克·道尔顿 |
[19:34] | There’s quite a situation we have ourselves here, | 现场情况很严重 |
[19:36] | but don’t worry, I saw the whole thing go down. | 不过别担心 我目睹了事发经过 |
[19:38] | You got five armed men inside, | 里面有五个持械歹徒 |
[19:39] | at least 17 civilians. | 至少17个平民 |
[19:41] | Now the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[19:41] | they weren’t expecting a hostage situation, | 他们之前没想过劫持人质 |
[19:43] | so they are ill-prepared. | 所以准备不充分 |
[19:44] | The even better news is, | 更好的消息是 |
[19:46] | I got a man on the inside. | 我的同伴混进去了 |
[19:47] | Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to please step back. | 先生 请你退后 |
[19:50] | Yeah, wait, I don’t, | 等等 你… |
[19:50] | I don’t think you understand. I’m here to help. | 你好像没明白 我是来帮忙的 |
[19:52] | I am fully trained in hostage tactics | 我在一个叫匡提科的”小”地方 |
[19:54] | from a little place called Quantico. | 受过解救人质专业训练 |
[19:56] | Sir, we’re handling the situation. | 先生 我们会处理局面 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna have to ask you to please step back. | 请你退后 |
[20:03] | Por favor? I… | 不好意思 我… |
[20:16] | Webber, Dalton here. | 韦伯 我是道尔顿 |
[20:18] | Listen, I think we’re gonna need a little hand | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[20:20] | with the local authorities down here; they’re being… | 联系一下当地警方 他们… |
[20:23] | well, less than cooperative. | 不太配合 |
[20:26] | So what are we gonna do, just stand here and watch? | 我们该怎么办 就站这儿傻看着吗 |
[20:28] | Not if Matty has anything to say about it. Watch this. | 马蒂出手就不会了 瞧好了 |
[20:36] | Yeah, that’s definitely a call from Matty. | 看情形 绝对是马蒂打来的 |
[20:39] | Damn, she works fast. | 她办事速度真快 |
[20:42] | Indeed she does. | 确实快 |
[20:55] | Looks like we’re gonna be working together. | 看来我们要携手合作了 |
[20:58] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 警长 |
[21:00] | You two take the manager to the vault and get our money. | 你们俩带经理去保险库拿钱 |
[21:03] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[21:05] | All right, pal, on your feet. | 哥们 站起来 |
[21:07] | Yo, I said on your feet. | 我让你站起来 |
[21:10] | Guys, I can… | 各位 我可以… |
[21:12] | Maybe I wasn’t clear with the rules. | 可能我之前没说清楚 |
[21:14] | Nobody moves and nobody talks. | 都不许动 不许说话 |
[21:15] | If you don’t listen to me, | 如果你们不听我说 |
[21:16] | then the only person who can get you in the vault is gonna die. | 唯一能带你们进保险库的人就会死 |
[21:18] | Just let me t-treat the wound. | 让我帮他处理伤口 |
[21:20] | – What are you, some kind of doctor? – No, I’m not. | -怎么 你是医生吗 -不是 |
[21:23] | I know how to treat a gunshot wound. | 但我会处理枪伤 |
[21:24] | Doesn’t look like any of your guys know how, so… | 你们看起来都不会 所以… |
[21:30] | You got five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[21:32] | I only need four. | 我只需要四分钟 |
[21:32] | I will need my knife back, though. | 但得把我的刀还给我 |
[21:36] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[21:48] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[21:51] | Shouldn’t you be on a plane right now? | 你不是应该已经上飞机了吗 |
[21:52] | What, and leave before I can get your mother-in-law’s recipe for pasteles? | 不拿到你岳母的甜点秘方 我不会走 |
[22:04] | Lucy, I’m MacGyver. | 露西 我是麦凯弗 |
[22:05] | Can you do me a small favor | 你能不能帮我个小忙 |
[22:06] | and just keep pressure on this wound? | 压住他的伤口 |
[22:08] | – Yeah. – I’ll be right back. | -好 -我去去就回 |
[22:09] | – Wait, where are you going? – Kind of depends. | -等等 你要去哪儿 -看情况 |
[22:11] | Do you guys have a break room? I need black pepper. | 你们有休息室吗 我需要黑胡椒 |
[22:13] | Y-You need pepper? | 你需要胡椒 |
[22:14] | It’ll make sense in a second. | 等会儿你就明白了 |
[22:19] | Rajelio, he eats lunch at his desk every day. | 洛哈里奥每天都在办公桌上吃午餐 |
[22:20] | – He might have some. – This one? | -他可能有 -这张吗 |
[22:31] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:32] | Saving his life. | 救他的命 |
[22:33] | Is that all right with you? | 你没意见吧 |
[22:36] | Get over there by the bank counter. Move! | 到柜台那边去 快点 |
[22:39] | Get up. Come on, move, move! | 起来 快点 |
[22:41] | Get up. | 起来 |
[22:44] | You, too. Get up. | 你也是 起来 |
[22:46] | Get over here where I can see you, on the floor. | 去那边趴下 不准离开我的视线 |
[22:47] | Hurry up. On the floor. | 快点 趴下 |
[22:51] | What are you gonna do, Mac, season my leg? | 你打算怎么做 小麦 给我的腿调味吗 |
[22:54] | Actually, yeah. | 还真是 |
[22:56] | Black pepper’s a natural coagulant. | 黑胡椒是天然凝血剂 |
[22:58] | It’s gonna hurt like hell, but it’s gonna save your life. | 会很疼 但是能救你的命 |
[23:01] | What is that for? | 铅笔用来干吗 |
[23:11] | All right, one last step. | 好了 最后一步 |
[23:19] | – Time’s up. – Yeah, almost… | -时间到 -马上就好… |
[23:22] | Yeah, okay, he-he’s good to move. | 好了 他能走动了 |
[23:32] | Watch the hostages. We’ll be back. | 看好人质 我们去去就回 |
[23:34] | – You got it. – Grab the bags. | -没问题 -拿上袋子 |
[23:38] | Over here. | 这边 |
[23:40] | – Sit! Sit! – All right. | -坐下 坐下 -好的 |
[23:41] | Move over there. Get over there. | 去那边 去那边 |
[23:44] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[23:49] | Lucy, | 露西 |
[23:50] | I’m assuming that front door is not the only way out of here. | 大门应该不是唯一的出口吧 |
[23:55] | There’s a window upstairs. | 楼上还有扇窗户 |
[23:57] | Upstairs on the second floor. | 在二楼 |
[23:58] | It’s next to the drive-thru lane. | 在汽车餐厅车道旁边 |
[24:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:34] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 能听见吗 |
[24:36] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:39] | You’ll get it back. Calm down. | 会还给你的 别紧张 |
[24:41] | Mac. It’s good to finally hear your voice, man. | 小麦 你终于有消息了 真好 |
[24:43] | Took you long enough. | 你好慢 |
[24:44] | How’s it going in there? | 里面情况如何 |
[24:45] | Carlos is fine. | 卡洛斯没事 |
[24:46] | He’s alive and stable for now. | 他还活着 伤势暂时稳定 |
[24:48] | No other hostages have been harmed. | 没有其他人质受伤 |
[24:51] | But the robbers are downstairs stealing money from the vault right now. | 但劫匪正在楼下保险库偷钱 |
[24:54] | Okay, okay, that’s good, | 好 那就好 |
[24:55] | but what’s the plan, homie? | 你有什么计划 哥们 |
[24:56] | I got a dozen SWAT guys out here ready to rock and roll. | 外面有十几名特警队员蓄势待发 |
[24:59] | We’ll come in that front door and join the party. | 我们会从大门突入 加入”派对” |
[25:01] | You just say the word. | 就等你指令 |
[25:02] | At this point, that would just get people killed. | 此刻强行突入只会闹出人命 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna start releasing hostages. | 我要开始释放人质 |
[25:08] | That sounds great, Mac. How? | 听起来很棒 小麦 怎么做 |
[25:10] | Well, I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[25:12] | Just have someone waiting by the drive-thru lane for hostages. | 安排人员到汽车餐厅车道旁等待人质 |
[25:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:36] | Where do you keep your dye packs? | 你们的染料包放在哪儿 |
[25:48] | Open it. | 打开 |
[25:50] | Open it! | 打开 |
[25:53] | You have a wife and kid at home, yeah? | 你家里还有妻女吧 |
[25:58] | Do it for them. | 想想他们 |
[26:12] | Go. | 进去 |
[26:23] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快装 快点 |
[26:34] | Okay, guys, as soon as the guard is distracted, | 大家听我说 等守卫被引开 |
[26:37] | run up the stairs as fast as you can, | 你们就全速跑到楼上 |
[26:39] | open up the window you told me about. | 打开你说的那扇窗 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:42] | Hook that onto something that’ll hold you, and then climb down– | 把这个固定在能支撑住的地方 爬下去 |
[26:45] | my friends will be waiting. | 我的朋友们会接应你们 |
[26:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:52] | Move! | 走 |
[26:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:13] | – What in the hell?! – Go, go, go. | -怎么回事 -走走走 |
[27:15] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[27:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:24] | What is this? What is this? I can’t see! | 这是什么 我看不见了 |
[27:27] | – Ash? – Stop. Don’t go. It’s too late. | -艾什 -别跑了 来不及了 |
[27:32] | Ash, where are you? | 艾什 你在哪儿 |
[27:36] | What the hell’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[27:38] | Move ’em. | 扔下去 |
[27:51] | Is anyone else coming? | 后面还有人吗 |
[27:52] | I-I don’t know. We didn’t stop to look back. | 我不知道 我们没顾得上往后看 |
[28:06] | Move! Over here. | 过来这边 |
[28:07] | – Get up, now. Get up! – Get up. | -起来 快起来 -起来 |
[28:22] | I leave you alone for five minutes, | 我就离开了五分钟 |
[28:24] | and you lose three hostages? How? | 你怎么就弄丢了三个人质 |
[28:26] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[28:28] | Okay? I just went over to the door to check it out, | 我刚才只是到门边查看情况 |
[28:30] | because I heard something over there, | 因为我听见有声音 |
[28:31] | and then this happened to me. | 然后脸就被炸蓝了 |
[28:32] | It was one of them! | 是他们其中一个干的 |
[28:34] | It was one of them. | 是其中一个干的 |
[28:37] | I want all bank employees, | 所有银行职员 |
[28:40] | except for my friend, the manager, | 除了我这位经理朋友 |
[28:42] | – over here, now. – That’s you. | -都立刻过来这边 -就是你 |
[28:45] | The rest of you, put your hands down, now. Up. Get up, now. | 剩下的人 把手放下 起来 快点 |
[28:46] | You, get up. And you. | 你 起来 还有你 |
[28:48] | Let’s go, right over here. | 走 过来这边 |
[28:49] | On your knees, right here. | 就在这里跪下 |
[28:50] | – Hurry up! Get down. – On your knees. | -快点 跪下 -跪下 |
[28:52] | Somebody’s trying to be a hero here. | 有人想逞英雄 |
[28:54] | And since only bank employees would know where you keep the dye packs, | 因为只有银行职员知道染料包的位置 |
[28:59] | you four are my prime suspects. | 所以你们四个嫌疑最大 |
[29:02] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[29:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:07] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[29:15] | What about you? | 还是你 |
[29:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:28] | You look like a troublemaker. | 你像是个惹事精 |
[29:31] | I think it was you. | 我觉得是你干的 |
[29:34] | Then you’d be wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[29:35] | ‘Cause it was me. | 因为是我干的 |
[29:41] | I’m the one you want. | 我才是你要找的人 |
[30:11] | So you free my hostages, | 你释放了我的人质 |
[30:13] | and you’ve been talking to the cops. | 你一直跟警察联系 |
[30:17] | I should just kill you right now. | 我现在就该杀了你 |
[30:21] | Show the others what happens | 让其他人看看 |
[30:23] | when you try to be a hero. | 逞英雄会有什么下场 |
[30:27] | We got a problem, man. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:28] | They called in the SWAT team. | 他们调来了特警部队 |
[30:32] | Losing those hostages makes it look like we’re losing control. | 跑了三名人质 显得我们被动了 |
[30:34] | And we’re not losing control! | 事情还在我们掌控之中 |
[30:36] | We got to get out of here, now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[30:37] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么跑得掉 |
[30:38] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[30:39] | Okay? This was your idea. | 抢劫银行是你的主意 |
[30:40] | I say, we get those hostages, we use them as shields, | 要我说 我们拿人质当人肉盾牌 |
[30:43] | and we shoot our way out of here. | 杀出一条路去 |
[30:44] | And what about the rest of them? | 那其他人呢 |
[30:45] | They all seen our faces, they all got to go. | 他们见过我们的脸 让他们跑掉就麻烦了 |
[30:47] | I know nobody asked me, | 虽然没人问我的意见 |
[30:48] | but if your plans don’t get you all killed, | 但你们的计划要么会害死自己 |
[30:50] | it’ll damn sure get you all caught, | 要么肯定会让你们落网 |
[30:51] | and every dead hostage tacks on another life sentence. | 而且 多死一个人 刑罚就更重 |
[30:55] | Look, I can get you out with the money, | 我能帮你们带钱逃跑 |
[30:57] | without anyone firing another shot, | 不费一颗子弹 |
[30:58] | but you got to promise me that no one else gets hurt. | 但你们得保证不再伤人 |
[31:02] | Why the hell should we trust you? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[31:03] | Because I just made a radio out of a pair of headphones | 因为我刚用一副耳机做了一个无线电 |
[31:07] | and snuck three hostages out of the bank without you noticing. | 趁你们不注意 悄悄放走了三个人质 |
[31:10] | Using Ethernet cable and a coffee mug. | 仅用了一段以太网线和一个咖啡杯 |
[31:15] | Okay, how? | 好吧 要怎么做 |
[31:16] | First, I need you to buy me some time. | 首先 你们得为我争取些时间 |
[31:20] | Come on, Mac, | 快啊 小麦 |
[31:21] | just make those little hamsters in your brain spin the wheels a little bit faster | 让你大脑中的小仓鼠把转轮蹬快点 |
[31:24] | and figure this out, will you? | 赶紧想个办法 |
[31:26] | You do know that’s not how brains work, right, Jack? | 你知道大脑不是这样运转的吧 杰克 |
[31:29] | Yeah, yeah, thanks for the Neurology 101 lesson, Professor. | 得了 别给我普及神经学常识了 “麦教授” |
[31:33] | Just figure it out, will you? | 赶紧想个办法吧 |
[31:34] | They got Mac. | 他们抓住了小麦 |
[31:36] | Why aren’t we going in? | 我们怎么还不攻入 |
[31:36] | For that very reason. | 就因为他们抓住了小麦 才不能轻举妄动 |
[31:38] | If they figure out who he is, | 如果他们发现小麦的身份 |
[31:39] | they’re just gonna use him as leverage– think about it. | 就会拿他当筹码 想想吧 |
[31:41] | So we just stand down? | 那我们就干等着吗 |
[31:42] | For now. | 暂时静观其变 |
[31:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:45] | Yeah. Yeah, why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[31:47] | Well, you were just talking to yourself | 你刚刚在自言自语 |
[31:48] | as we walked around the corner just now– | 我们刚才转过来时就看到了 |
[31:50] | – I thought I’d ask. – No, no. | -我觉得有必要问一下 -不不 |
[31:51] | I wasn’t talking to myself, okay? I was role-playing. | 我没有自言自语 我那叫角色扮演 |
[31:53] | I was role-playing a conversation that | 我刚才模拟了一段对话 |
[31:54] | I’d probably be having with him if I was inside that bank. | 假设我在银行里 我和小麦会发生的对话 |
[31:56] | Now, you know he’s cooking something up– | 你们清楚他正在想办法 |
[31:58] | – I’m just… – Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我就是… -好吧 好吧 |
[31:59] | – you know, figure a way to help. – Yeah. Okay, just making sure. Yeah. | -想助他一臂之力 -好吧 我就想确认你没事 |
[32:02] | Those two really don’t do well when they’re separated, huh? | 他俩真不适合分头行动 |
[32:05] | You have no idea. | 没错 |
[32:06] | Sir. It’s them. | 长官 劫匪打来的 |
[32:09] | They say they’re ready to make demands. | 他们准备好谈判了 |
[32:10] | It’s about damn time. | 也是时候了 |
[32:11] | This is Captain Delarosa of the San Juan PD. | 我是圣胡安警局的德拉罗素警长 |
[32:14] | To whom am I speaking? | 你是谁 |
[32:15] | My name doesn’t matter. | 我是谁不重要 |
[32:16] | What matters is that I’m willing to make a trade. | 重点是 我愿意交易了 |
[32:19] | In exchange for not hurting any hostages, | 我们不伤害人质 作为交换 |
[32:21] | I want a helicopter | 给我们准备一架直升机 |
[32:22] | and guaranteed safe passage off the island. | 确保我们安全飞离小岛 |
[32:24] | Safe passage to where? | 飞向哪儿 |
[32:25] | I’ll tell the pilot our destination once we’re on board. | 我们登机后 我会告诉飞行员目的地 |
[32:28] | Those are my terms. They are not negotiable. | 这就是我开出的条件 没得商量 |
[32:30] | Understood. I’ll make some calls. | 明白了 我来安排 |
[32:31] | But look, this whole thing goes a lot smoother | 但如果我们能建立互信 |
[32:33] | if we establish trust. | 事情进展会更顺利 |
[32:35] | How about a sign of good faith? | 不如你示个好 |
[32:36] | Send out a few hostages. | 释放几个人质 |
[32:38] | How about you keep the three you got and get me a helicopter. | 你守好逃跑的三个人质就行 赶紧找架直升机 |
[32:41] | 30 minutes or someone dies. | 给你30分钟 不然就杀死人质 |
[32:47] | Get me the superintendent on the line, | 接通警司 |
[32:48] | and find me an emergency service that can spare a chopper. | 从急救站找辆直升机 |
[32:52] | – Yes, sir. – So now they suddenly want a chopper. | -是 长官 -他们怎么突然想要直升机 |
[32:55] | Why didn’t they ask for that hours ago? | 怎么不早要 |
[32:56] | Yeah. And we’ve all seen this movie. | 对啊 看过电影的都知道 |
[32:58] | They got to know that nobody ever actually gets the chopper. | 警察不会真给劫匪找架直升机 |
[33:03] | What the hell’s going on in there? | 里面到底怎么了 |
[33:42] | How the hell is all that gonna help us get out of the bank? | 这些怎么能帮我们逃出去 |
[33:45] | Counterfeit detection pens are full of iodine, | 验钞笔中含有碘液 |
[33:47] | which will react with, you know what? | 能和别的物质产生化学反应 这么说吧 |
[33:50] | I can give you a chemistry lesson, | 我可以给你讲讲化学原理 |
[33:52] | or I can get you out of here. | 也可以带你逃出去 |
[33:53] | We don’t have time for both. | 但两者只能选其一 |
[33:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:57] | Do your thing. | 你继续 |
[34:00] | We got a problem here? | 有问题吗 |
[34:02] | Not if you give me your word | 你得向我保证 |
[34:03] | that you’ll leave all the hostages behind. | 你会放过所有人质 |
[34:06] | If that doesn’t work for you, you can just shoot me now. | 如果不同意这点 你大可以直接打死我 |
[34:11] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[34:18] | If the Coast Guard can’t spare one, call the hospitals. | 海岸警卫队没有 就找医院借调 |
[34:20] | – Someone has to have a helicopter. – Yes, sir. | -肯定能借到架直升机 -是 长官 |
[34:23] | We need to go full breach, Captain, right now. | 我们得立刻全面突入 警长 |
[34:25] | We’re in the middle of negotiating. | 我们正在和劫匪谈判 |
[34:26] | No, you’re not. | 你太天真了 |
[34:28] | They just asked you for a chopper they know you can’t get. | 他们明知不会有直升机 却还提出这个要求 |
[34:32] | I’m telling you, these guys picked this bank on this island | 要我说 这帮人选择打劫这里的银行 |
[34:34] | because they are fully aware of what’s going on in Puerto Rico right now. | 因为他们很清楚波多黎各现在的形势 |
[34:40] | So you think they’re stalling? | 你认为他们在拖延时间 |
[34:42] | Call them back. | 打给他们 |
[34:43] | Tell them you have a chopper that-that’s fueled up | 告诉他们 直升机准备好了 |
[34:44] | and ready to take off right now. | 立刻就能起飞 |
[34:46] | See how they respond. | 看他们怎么回应 |
[34:47] | If they’re serious, they’ll take it. | 如果真想要 就会立刻接受 |
[34:48] | If not, you know they’re holding out for something else. | 若不接受 就说明是在拖延时间 |
[34:51] | Hand me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[35:03] | No one’s picking up. | 没人接 |
[35:08] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:11] | Full breach. | 全面突入 |
[35:31] | Battering ram, in position. | 破门器已就位 |
[35:34] | Throw smoke. | 投放烟雾弹 |
[35:35] | Go, go, go! | 行动 前进 |
[35:40] | – Jack! – Carlos! Where’s Mac? | -杰克 -卡洛斯 小麦呢 |
[35:41] | Took him downstairs. | 被带去楼下了 |
[35:44] | Come on, everyone, let’s go, get up. | 起来 各位 快出去 |
[35:45] | Get up, get out of here, come on! | 起来 快出去 快点 |
[35:57] | Carlos and the hostages are secure, | 卡洛斯和人质们都安全了 |
[35:59] | but the robbers are gone, with the money, | 但劫匪带着钱跑了 |
[36:02] | and MacGyver. | 还带走了麦凯弗 |
[36:19] | So, for the record, this wasn’t part of the deal. | 说清楚 当初商量好的可不是这样 |
[36:21] | I said I’d get you out with the money | 我保证帮你带钱逃跑 |
[36:23] | if you left all the hostages behind. | 前提是你释放所有人质 |
[36:25] | “All” included me. | 也包括我 |
[36:26] | Well, guess you should’ve been more specific. | 谁让你当时没说清楚呢 |
[36:28] | Honestly, after giving us a taste of what you’re capable of, | 说实话 见识过你的能耐后 |
[36:31] | you really think we’d just let you go? | 你真以为我们会放你走吗 |
[36:33] | Who knows how else you might come in handy? | 说不定路上还能派上用场呢 |
[36:40] | Jack, what are the chances you’re calling to tell me | 杰克 有多大几率 你打来是要告诉我 |
[36:42] | you just saved Mac’s friend, everything’s fine, | 你刚拯救了小麦的朋友 一切正常了 |
[36:45] | and the four of you are on your way to the airport as promised? | 你们四人正守约在前往机场的路上 |
[36:47] | Well, we rescued Carlos, | 我们救出了卡洛斯 |
[36:49] | but the other things on your wish list hit a bit of a snag. | 但其他几点就没那么如意了 |
[36:52] | Define “snag.” | 怎么不如意了 |
[36:53] | Well, the robbers escaped into the sewers under the bank | 劫匪从银行的下水道逃跑了 |
[36:55] | with all the money… and Mac. | 带走了所有的钱和小麦 |
[36:57] | So we’re tearing through San Juan looking for them now. | 我们现在正打算搜遍圣胡安 寻找他们 |
[36:59] | Is it weird that none of this even remotely surprises me? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[37:02] | Okay, hang on. I’m gonna help you find our boy. | 稍等 我帮你们找 |
[37:08] | – Sorry. – Your robbers are gonna be desperate for a way off the island. | -抱歉 -劫匪会迫切想办法离岛 |
[37:10] | And if they’re not complete morons, | 如果他们不算太傻 |
[37:12] | then they’ll know that a plane is hard to get and easy to track. | 就会明白 飞机难找且易追踪 |
[37:15] | So my guess is they’re gonna be looking for a boat. | 我猜 他们会去找艘船 |
[37:18] | – I’m sending you coordinates to the closest marina to the bank. – Got it. | -我把离银行最近的码头坐标发给你们 -收到 |
[37:21] | We’re about eight minutes out. | 离我们有八分钟车距 |
[37:22] | Jack, take the next left. | 杰克 下个路口左转 |
[37:23] | H-Hold on. Matty, that’s not the only marina on the island. | 等下 马蒂 岛上并非只有这一个码头 |
[37:26] | No. But it’s the closest, | 对 但这个最近 |
[37:27] | which makes it their most likely destination and our best shot. | 他们最有可能去那里 我们只能冒险一试 |
[37:30] | And I’m not disagreeing with you. | 我没有异议 |
[37:32] | But if you’re wrong… | 但如果你判断失误… |
[37:33] | I know, Jack. | 我知道后果 杰克 |
[37:36] | All right, hold on. | 好 坐稳了 |
[37:44] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[37:51] | Move that tree. Move that tree. Let’s go. | 把树搬走 快点 |
[37:54] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 下车 快点 |
[37:58] | Move! | 动作快点 |
[38:03] | Come on, guys. | 加把劲 各位 |
[38:05] | It’s too heavy. | 太沉了 |
[38:06] | Okay, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:08] | See, I knew you’d come in handy. | 瞧 我就说你能派上用场 |
[38:09] | Find a way to clear the road, or this is where you die. | 想办法清楚路障 不然就打死你 |
[38:29] | Just gonna use this as a lever, if you don’t mind. | 要用这个做杠杆 你没意见吧 |
[38:31] | Just hurry it up, genius. | 快点就是了 “天才” |
[38:42] | – Come on. – Okay. | -快点 -好 |
[38:48] | Look out! | 小心 |
[38:54] | Light him up! | 别让他跑了 |
[39:00] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[39:04] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[39:08] | Show me those hands, scumbag. | 举起双手 混球 |
[39:11] | Get on your knees. On your knees now! | 跪下 立刻跪下 |
[39:12] | Put your weapons on the ground. | 放下武器 |
[39:26] | All right. | 到了 |
[39:28] | Take it slow. | 悠着点 |
[39:29] | – All right, take it slow. – I got it, I got it. | -悠着点 -没事 我能行 |
[39:32] | – After you. – I’m fine, Mac. | -你先请 -我没事 小麦 |
[39:33] | You don’t need to be worried about me anymore. | 你不用再担心我了 |
[39:34] | Clearly. | 我知道 |
[39:38] | Mija! | 亲爱的 |
[39:38] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[39:42] | Mija. | 亲爱的 |
[39:43] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[39:50] | Thank you for keeping your promise. Thank you. | 谢谢你信守承诺 谢谢你 |
[39:52] | Thank you all. | 谢谢你们大家 |
[39:53] | Yeah. OK. | 别客气 |
[39:54] | Thanks for inviting us here. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[39:55] | – Anytime. – Now, you guys have to come back for a proper housewarming… | -别客气 -等重建好家园 |
[39:58] | – as soon as the house is finished, okay? – Yeah. | -你们可得来庆祝一下 -好啊 |
[40:00] | Well, that housewarming party may be happening sooner than you think. | 可能很快就能举办乔迁派对了 |
[40:03] | Our boss is sending some of our coworkers | 我们的上司派来了我们的同事 |
[40:05] | to help with reconstruction. | 帮助你们重建 |
[40:06] | They’ll be here tomorrow. | 他们明天就到 |
[40:08] | Thank you so much, Mac. For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 小麦 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I hate to ruin the moment here, | 我也不想破坏气氛 |
[40:13] | but if we don’t get to the airport pronto, | 但如果我们不赶紧去机场 |
[40:15] | Hurricane Matty is going to destroy us all. | “马蒂飓风”会灭掉我们 |
[40:19] | That was insensitive. | 这么说不太合适 |
[40:20] | Carlos, that was insensitive. I’m sorry. | 卡洛斯 我是无心的 抱歉 |
[40:23] | Considering you guys just saved my life, | 既然你们刚救了我 |
[40:25] | I think I’ll give you a pass. | 这次我就原谅你吧 |
[40:26] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:27] | Guapo. | 孩子 |
[40:40] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[40:41] | So, no one’s gonna tell us what she just said? | 你们不打算告诉我们 她说了什么吗 |
[40:43] | Well, I don’t think you want to know, Bozer. | 还是不知道为好 博兹 |
[40:44] | But-but I get the gist, | 但我大体明白了 |
[40:46] | a-and you can tell her that, | 你告诉她 |
[40:49] | me gusta older women. | 我喜欢成熟女性 |
[40:50] | Me gusta older women mucho. | 我很喜欢成熟女性 |
[40:52] | Yeah, we better get out of here before he says something else | 趁他还没说出更多辣耳朵的话 |
[40:54] | we can never unhear. | 我们还是赶紧走吧 |
[40:55] | – Right? – Take care, guys. | -走吧 -保重 各位 |
[40:57] | Safe travels. Bye. | 一路顺风 再见 |
[40:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:02] | Since when do you like older women, Jack? | 你何时喜欢成熟女性了 杰克 |
[41:05] | I like all women, Bozer. I don’t discriminate. | 所有女人我都喜欢 博兹 我不挑 |
[41:07] | But I have been thinking maybe I’m fishing in the wrong pond. | 但我一直在想 也许我找错目标人群了 |
[41:10] | You know, time to get out of that kiddie pool. | 不该再找小姑娘了 |
[41:12] | Start deep-sea diving for somebody more mature. | 该寻觅一下成熟女性了 |
[41:14] | Only a woman that’s been around the block | 只有成熟的女性 |
[41:16] | is fully gonna appreciate an all-around 180 guy like Jack Dalton. | 才能欣赏道尔顿大爷这样十般武艺样样精通的男人 |
[41:20] | You mean 360? 360? | 是”十八般武艺”吧 |
[41:23] | Three– yeah, maybe it is 360. | 都一样啦 |