时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Everything’s a puzzle when it comes to my father. | 只要牵扯到我爸 一切就是个谜团 |
[00:05] | Always has been. | 一向如此 |
[00:06] | Is that your dad’s watch? | 那是你爸的表吗 |
[00:08] | Is that you right there? | 这是你吗 |
[00:09] | Yeah. On my tenth birthday. | 是 我十岁生日时 |
[00:10] | This was taken the day my dad left. | 是我爸离开那天照的 |
[00:12] | Well, he hid it in there for a reason. | 他不会平白无故藏在手表里 |
[00:13] | It’s got to be a clue, right? | 肯定是什么线索吧 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会弄清楚 |
[00:16] | You should know I used my upgraded security clearance | 我利用升级的安全权限 |
[00:18] | to look through matty’s file on your dad. | 查找了马蒂手中关于你爸的档案 |
[00:20] | Matty didn’t just lie about knowing my father. | 马蒂不仅骗我说不认识我父亲 |
[00:22] | It turns out, she was investigating him for the CIA. | 结果发现 她还替中情局调查过他 |
[00:24] | I hate to be the one to say it, but after Thornton, | 我也不想做坏人 但经过索顿一事后 |
[00:27] | someone has to. | 总得有人充当这个角色 |
[00:28] | Can we even still trust Matty? | 我们还能相信马蒂吗 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry, I just realized I never got your name. | 抱歉 我发现还不知道你叫什么 |
[00:42] | It’s Billy. | 比利 |
[00:43] | – Billy Colton, sir. – Billy. | -比利·科尔顿 -比利 |
[00:46] | So how long you and… | 你和… |
[00:48] | you and Riley been… you know… | 你和莱丽… |
[00:50] | Seeing each other? | 交往多久了吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:52] | Well, we met about a year ago. | 我们一年前相识 |
[00:54] | But we didn’t start seeing each other until our plane almost crashed. | 但最近经过差点坠机之后 才开始交往 |
[00:58] | Plane almost crashed, huh? | 差点坠机 |
[01:00] | Emphasis on “almost.” | 重点是”差点” |
[01:02] | We’re fine, Dad. | 我们没事 爸 |
[01:04] | And the rest is classified, right? | 剩下的事就是机密了 对吧 |
[01:06] | Yeah. Thanks. . | 是 谢谢 |
[01:10] | So I know I should’ve called, | 我该提前说一下 |
[01:11] | but I just got back into town, | 但我就是刚回来 |
[01:12] | I figured I’d swing by and say hello. | 我想过来打声招呼 |
[01:16] | – Hi. – Sup? | -你好 -好啊 |
[01:18] | Anyway, sorry, Riley, I… | 总之 抱歉 莱丽 我… |
[01:20] | didn’t mean to barge in on you and your boyfriend. | 不是故意来打扰你和你男友 |
[01:22] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[01:25] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[01:28] | Well, I mean, I mean, we… we haven’t talked about it yet. | 我们还没好好谈一下 确立关系 |
[01:32] | – I-I guess… – Well, | -我想… -是这样 |
[01:33] | just so we’re clear, I-I think of you as my girlfriend. | 说清楚了 我把你当我女朋友 |
[01:37] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能稍后再聊这事吗 |
[01:38] | Well, since we’ve been spending… | 我们都在一起… |
[01:39] | – Yeah. I-I know, just… – Billy. | -我知道… -比利 |
[01:42] | So… | 这么说 |
[01:42] | what, you’re a bounty hunter? | 你是个赏金猎人 |
[01:45] | Fugitive recovery agent. | 逃犯追捕代理人 |
[01:47] | That’s a dangerous line of work. | 这一行很危险啊 |
[01:49] | A lot less dangerous than what your daughter does. | 跟你女儿的工作相比 没那么危险 |
[01:52] | That right? | 是吗 |
[01:53] | So, Dad, how long you in town? | 爸 你在这里待多久 |
[02:14] | Okay, here’s a tip most horror aficionados already know: | 恐怖电影迷们都知道 |
[02:17] | an open door is never good. | 一扇开着的门永远是不祥之兆 |
[02:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:21] | But that’s only in the movies, right? | 但那只是在电影里 对吧 |
[02:24] | I mean, the guy who lives here could’ve just left it open. | 房子的主人可能只是故意开着 |
[02:30] | Or he could be dead somewhere, | 他也可能经过一番打斗后 |
[02:33] | after a violent struggle for his life. | 死在了哪里 |
[02:39] | And in case you’re wondering what I’m doing here, | 要说我来这里干什么 |
[02:43] | let me start from the beginning. | 那就得从头说起了 |
[02:50] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[02:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:53] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一下 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:56] | It’s gonna have to wait. | 要稍后再谈了 |
[02:57] | I’m about to start a meeting. | 我跟人约了会面 |
[02:58] | With Deputy Director Michaels of the FBI’s L.A. field office? | 你约了联调局洛杉矶分局的副局长迈克尔斯 |
[03:02] | Yeah, he’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[03:03] | I cancelled your lunch. | 我取消了你们的约见 |
[03:06] | Do you know what’s on this? | 你知道这里面有什么吗 |
[03:07] | Probably not, I’ll tell you: | 应该不知道 我告诉你吧 |
[03:08] | it’s the complete, unredacted dossier you compiled on my father. | 这是你关于我父亲收集的一份完整档案 |
[03:14] | If that’s true, | 如果真是这样 |
[03:16] | do you have any idea how many laws you’re breaking | 你知道你拥有这样的信息 |
[03:20] | by being in possession of it? | 犯了多少条罪吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[03:23] | But I’m not here to talk about what I’ve done. | 但我不是来谈我做了什么 |
[03:25] | This is about what you’ve done. | 我是来质问你做了什么 |
[03:26] | You investigated my father for months, Matty. | 你曾花了几个月时间调查我父亲 马蒂 |
[03:30] | Ran surveillance on him, | 监视他 |
[03:32] | tapped his phones, had him followed. | 监听他的电话 跟踪他 |
[03:34] | You even interrogated him yourself, for a week. | 你还亲自审讯了他一周 |
[03:37] | But when I asked you if you knew my father, | 但我问你是否认识我父亲时 |
[03:40] | you lied to my face. | 你当面骗了我 |
[03:42] | And now, you’re gonna tell me why. | 现在 你得告诉我原因 |
[03:46] | MacGyver, I can neither confirm nor deny | 麦凯弗 对于我可能在中情局期间 |
[03:50] | any details related to any investigation | 参与的一切调查行动 |
[03:53] | that I may have been a part of during my tenure at the CIA. | 我既不确认 也不否认 |
[03:56] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:58] | That’s your answer? | 这就是你的回答 |
[03:59] | It’s the only answer I can give you. | 我只能这样回答你 |
[04:02] | Well, then, this is gonna be a lot easier than I thought. | 那好吧 这下比我想象中容易多了 |
[04:07] | I cannot work with someone I do not trust, so I quit. | 我不能和自己无法信任的人共事 所以我不干了 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry, Mac, but you can’t quit. | 抱歉 小麦 你不能说不干就不干 |
[04:14] | – Not like this. – Just did. | -不是这种流程 -而我刚就辞职了 |
[04:16] | You can’t quit to me, | 你不能跟我辞职 |
[04:18] | because I don’t have final say. | 因为决定权不在我手里 |
[04:21] | Oversight does. | “上级”才是话事人 |
[04:23] | So if you really want to quit, | 所以如果你想辞职 |
[04:24] | you need to tell him, in person. | 你得去亲自告诉他 |
[04:28] | How do I find Oversight? | 我去哪找”上级” |
[04:30] | And that is how I ended up in this ransacked McMansion. | 所以我才来到了这个被洗劫的”麦氏豪宅” |
[04:58] | Wouldn’t take another step if I were you. | 我劝你别再上前一步 |
[05:00] | That weak floorboard is actually a pressure plate attached to an IED. | 那块不结实的木板其实是一块连着炸弹的压力板 |
[05:07] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[05:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:10] | Take another step and we’ll see. | 那你就上前一步试试吧 |
[05:12] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[05:13] | Director Webber sent me here to speak with Oversight. | 韦伯主管派我来找”上级” |
[05:18] | Then, you got him. | 你找到了 我就是 |
[05:23] | Dad? | 爸 |
[05:24] | Duck! | 闪一下 |
[05:34] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
[05:55] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[05:57] | Did he quit? | 他辞职了 |
[05:58] | Excuse me. | 搞什么 |
[06:00] | I’m preparing for a meeting. | 我正约了人会面 |
[06:01] | Then answer the question and we’ll let you get back to it. | 你回答完 我们就闪人 |
[06:03] | Did Mac quit? | 小麦辞职了吗 |
[06:04] | He tried. | 他想辞职 |
[06:06] | But I don’t have the authority to accept his resignation. | 但我无权批准他辞职 |
[06:08] | You’re the director of the Phoenix Foundation. | 你是凤凰基金会的主管 |
[06:10] | If you don’t have the authority, who does? | 你没有权力 谁有啊 |
[06:11] | Oversight. | “上级” |
[06:13] | And that’s exactly who I sent Mac to see. | 所以我派小麦过去找他了 |
[06:15] | Then, where the hell is Oversight? | “上级”在哪儿 |
[06:18] | He’s still behind us. | 他还在我们后面 |
[06:19] | Appreciate you pointing out the obvious. | 长眼睛的人 都能看到 |
[06:21] | So you’re Oversight, huh? | 你就是”上级”吗 |
[06:24] | My father, who I’ve been searching for for years, | 我寻找了多年的父亲 |
[06:26] | has been my boss the whole time, | 其实一直就是我的上司 |
[06:27] | and you didn’t think about maybe stopping by and saying hi? | 你不觉得你应该跟我打声招呼吗 |
[06:32] | – You might want to accelerate. – Yeah. | -你得加速了 -知道 |
[06:34] | Thanks for the advice, Dad. | “谢谢你的建议” 老爸 |
[06:37] | So how long have you been in charge of Phoenix? | 你掌管凤凰总部多久了 |
[06:39] | Since before it was called “Phoenix.” | 从其取名为”凤凰总部”开始 |
[06:41] | Before it was DXS. | 在其前身是外服部之前 |
[06:44] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[06:46] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[06:49] | So who the hell is that guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[06:50] | Someone who wants to kill me. | 一个想干掉我的人 |
[06:51] | Yeah, no kidding, and what is that? | 看出来了 那是什么 |
[06:53] | Some sort of encryption key? | 一个加密的密匙吗 |
[06:54] | Eyes on the road, Angus. | 看路 安格斯 |
[06:59] | We’re not going anywhere until you answer my questions. | 你不回答我的问题 就哪也别去了 |
[07:01] | You really want to do this now? | 这时候要较真吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah, maybe it means more to me than getting shot. | 对 相比中枪 这点更重要 |
[07:04] | Look, son, I understand how you feel, | 好吧 儿子 我理解你的感受 |
[07:06] | but now’s not the time for a Q and A. | 但现在不是唠家常的时候 |
[07:08] | Fine. If you won’t give me some answers, maybe this guy can. | 行 如果你不告诉我 也许这个人可以 |
[07:10] | Angus, what are you doing? | 安格斯 你干什么 |
[07:12] | Improvising. | 随机应变 |
[07:13] | Son. | 儿子 |
[07:14] | Son… | 儿子 |
[07:16] | Son? | 儿子 |
[07:17] | Son! | 儿子 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I wouldn’t move if I were you. | 我劝你最好别动 |
[07:35] | You hear that raspy, sucking sound every time you inhale? | 你听见你每次呼吸时 伴随的嘶嘶声了吗 |
[07:38] | That’s because both your lungs are punctured, | 那是因为你的双肺都被刺穿了 |
[07:40] | probably by cracked ribs, | 也许是被肋骨刺穿的 |
[07:41] | due to poor driving decisions. | 都怪你不会开车 |
[07:43] | You move even an inch, | 你哪怕是动一下 |
[07:44] | and your lungs will collapse. | 你的肺都会塌陷 |
[07:46] | Deprived of oxygen, you’ll lose consciousness in three minutes, | 缺氧之后 你会在三分钟内昏迷 |
[07:48] | and four minutes after that, you’ll be dead. | 四分钟之后 你就上西天了 |
[07:50] | So stay just like that, | 所以你就保持不动 |
[07:52] | and we’ll call for help. | 我们叫人过来 |
[07:56] | How could you know he punctured both lungs? | 你怎么知道他的双肺都被刺穿了 |
[07:58] | I don’t know he punctured any lungs, | 我都不知道他有没有刺穿肺部 |
[07:59] | but he doesn’t know that. | 不过他不知道啊 |
[08:02] | I need a pickup. | 来接个人 |
[08:04] | I’m at a construction site near 6th and Kirkwood. | 我在第六大道和柯克伍德交汇的一个建筑工地旁边 |
[08:07] | Subject is injured, and immobilized. | 目标人物受伤了 不能动了 |
[08:10] | Thank you, Director Webber. | 谢谢你 韦伯主管 |
[08:15] | Matty knew where you were the whole time, | 马蒂一直都知道你的下落 |
[08:16] | and neither of you bothered to tell me? | 而你们都没告诉我一声 |
[08:18] | Look, son, I realize we have a lot to discuss, | 儿子 我知道我们有很多事要说 |
[08:20] | but I’m in the middle of something that is extremely time sensitive, | 但我现在有急事 时间紧迫 |
[08:24] | and frankly, I could use your help. | 而且坦白说 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:25] | If you came along, we’d have time to talk. | 如果你跟着来 我们路上说吧 |
[08:27] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[08:29] | You up for a little road trip with the old man? | 你想和你老爸来场”自驾游”吗 |
[08:48] | – What is it? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[08:50] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[08:51] | It’s– I’m just surprised that you left home with a half-empty tank of gas. | 我就是很惊讶 你没加满油 就出家门了 |
[08:54] | What happened to the Boy Scout motto? | 童子军的口号都给你吃了吗 |
[08:55] | “Be prepared.” | “时刻准备着” |
[08:56] | I came prepared, prepared to quit the Phoenix, | 我做好准备了 准备来辞职 |
[08:58] | not go on a mission. | 而不是执行任务 |
[09:00] | And I quit the Boy Scouts a few months after you left, by the way. | 而你离开的几个月后 我就退出童子军了 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I know. Your grandfather told me. | 我知道 你爷爷告诉我了 |
[09:05] | He helped me keep tabs on you. | 他帮我看着你 |
[09:07] | I was never really gone, son. | 我从未离开过你 儿子 |
[09:10] | I mean, you think you ended up working for me by accident? | 你觉得你在我手下工作是偶然吗 |
[09:14] | I was always in the background, | 我一直都在默默保护你 |
[09:15] | nudging you in the right direction. | 指引你正确的方向 |
[09:17] | The background. | 默默保护 |
[09:19] | I think you mean hiding, for reasons you still haven’t explained. | 你是指躲在背后 出于至今未解释的原因吧 |
[09:22] | Jack? Does he know, too? | 杰克 他也知道吗 |
[09:24] | – Hello. – What are you doing here? | -你好啊 -你怎么来了 |
[09:27] | Well… | 你说呢 |
[09:27] | I’m guessing Agent Dalton heard you quit, | 我猜道尔顿特工听说你辞职了 |
[09:29] | and when you didn’t return his calls and texts, | 而你又不回他电话 不回他信息 |
[09:32] | he asked Ms. Davis to track your phone. | 他让戴维斯小姐追踪了你的电话 |
[09:35] | That, that’s exactly what happened. | 没错 就是这么回事 |
[09:38] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[09:42] | Jack, meet Oversight. | 杰克 这就是”上级” |
[09:44] | Oversight. | “上级” |
[09:45] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到庐山真面目了啊 |
[09:46] | – Also, my dad. – Wait. Seriously? | -也是我爸 -等下 不是吧 |
[09:49] | It’s good that you’re here, Dalton. | 你来得正好 道尔顿 |
[09:50] | We could use you. | 需要你帮忙 |
[09:51] | But we got to get on the road, right now. | 但我们得立刻上路了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the road to where, exactly? | 去哪儿啊 |
[09:55] | Yeah, Dad. | 是啊 爸 |
[09:56] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:58] | Jonah Walsh. | 乔纳·沃尔什 |
[10:00] | No time for a full brief, | 没时间详说了 |
[10:01] | but here are the necessary details: | 说几个关键点吧 |
[10:03] | highly trained former U.S. operative, | 训练有素的前美国特工 |
[10:05] | number six on Interpol’s most wanted list, | 国际刑警通缉名单上的第六位 |
[10:08] | and I have his current location, because of this. | 我知道了他目前的下落 因为这个 |
[10:12] | Thanks to a ratty takeout menu from a Chinese restaurant? | 因为一个中国菜馆的破外卖菜单吗 |
[10:15] | No, it’s not just a takeout menu, this is a cipher. | 不 这不只是个外卖菜单 而是暗语 |
[10:18] | This is why he was trying to kill us? | 所以他才想干掉我们 |
[10:19] | To keep you from getting this. | 不让我们拿到这个 |
[10:20] | Correct. | 没错 |
[10:22] | Walsh and his terrorist partners have been living in the shadows for years, | 沃尔什和他的恐怖分子同伙一直躲在暗处 |
[10:25] | using encoded communications | 利用加密暗语来沟通 |
[10:27] | our cryptologists haven’t been able to crack. | 而我们的解码专家一直破解不了 |
[10:29] | Because he was using this takeout menu as a key for a one-time pad. | 因为他用这个菜单作为一次性密码的密钥 |
[10:32] | “One-time pad.” | “一次性密码” |
[10:33] | What’s a, what’s a one-time pad? | 什么是”一次性密码” |
[10:34] | It’s a century-old technique | 是一种古老的技巧 |
[10:36] | that’s still the gold standard for unbreakable encryption. | 至今仍是无法破解的加密技术之典范 |
[10:38] | What did it tell you? | 上面说什么 |
[10:39] | Where Walsh is hiding. | 沃尔什的藏匿地点 |
[10:41] | And where’s that? | 在哪里 |
[10:44] | México. | 墨西哥 |
[10:46] | 杰克 上级 就是 小麦的爸爸 | |
[10:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[10:48] | I mean, I get it. | 我是说 我懂 |
[10:49] | I just don’t get it. | 但我不懂这点 |
[10:51] | If Mac’s dad is Oversight, | 如果小麦的爸爸是”上级” |
[10:54] | he’s literally been watching over us this whole time. | 他一直在监视我们的一切行为 |
[10:57] | How does that even work? | 我们怎么没见过他 |
[10:58] | Does he park in some secret garage? | 他的车停在秘密车库吗 |
[10:59] | Take a private elevator? | 乘坐私人电梯吗 |
[11:00] | I mean, yeah, those might not be the most important questions right now. | 好吧 这些目前都不是最重要的问题 |
[11:05] | Matty hasn’t just been keeping the truth from Mac. | 马蒂不只是一直瞒着小麦 |
[11:08] | She’s been lying to all of us. | 她骗了我们所有人 |
[11:10] | So once everything clears, we’ll be in touch. | 等处理好后 我们再联系 |
[11:12] | What is Leanna doing here? | 丽安娜怎么来了 |
[11:15] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[11:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一下 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:22] | I didn’t know you were coming here. | 我都不知道你过来 |
[11:23] | Neither did I until about two hours ago. | 我也是两个小时前才接到通知 |
[11:25] | So, what did Matty want to see you about? | 马蒂找你干什么 |
[11:27] | – I might have a job at the Phoenix. – Seriously? | -我可能要在凤凰基金会工作了 -真的吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah, she called me this morning and said she might have an opening. | 是啊 她今早联系我 说可能会有个空缺 |
[11:34] | Wait, whose job are you taking? | 等下 你要接任谁的工作 |
[11:37] | I can’t really talk about it, | 我不能说 |
[11:40] | but just cross your fingers for me. | 但为我祈祷吧 |
[11:42] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 好 好 当然 |
[11:45] | I got to go. See you. | 我得走了 回见 |
[12:08] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[12:30] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[12:32] | I said drop it! | 我让你放下 |
[12:34] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[12:40] | I’ve seen this little trick before. | 我见过这招 |
[12:42] | I like to say I taught my son everything I know. | 我想说我儿子的一切招数 都是我教的 |
[12:44] | That’d just be another lie, though, wouldn’t it? | 那就又是一个谎言了 对吧 |
[12:46] | Okay, cocaine cowboy, | 好了 毒贩小子 |
[12:48] | my good friend and his very negligent father are gonna ask you some questions | 我的好兄弟和他不称职的父亲要问你一些问题 |
[12:51] | and I suggest you listen up. | 你给我听好了 |
[12:53] | We’re looking for Jonah Walsh. | 我们在找乔纳·沃尔什 |
[12:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[12:56] | Maybe no hablo ingles. | 也许不会说英语 |
[12:59] | Dónde está Jonah Walsh? | 乔纳·沃尔什在哪儿 |
[13:07] | Let me have a crack at him. Come on. | 让我来硬的吧 交给我 |
[13:10] | Damn. | 靠 |
[13:11] | Dónde está? | 他在哪儿 |
[13:14] | Okay, okay! I’ll tell you. | 好好 我说 |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, look who speaks perfect English. | 英语明明说得很溜啊 |
[13:18] | I spoke to him two days ago. | 我前两天跟他联系过 |
[13:20] | He was heading south. | 他当时要去南面 |
[13:21] | Try to be more specific? | 具体位置 |
[13:23] | – In the mountains. – “In the mountains.” | -山里 -“山里” |
[13:24] | A lot more specific than that, dumbass. | 再具体一点 傻蛋 |
[13:28] | What is so funny? | 你笑什么啊 |
[13:29] | You want to let us in on the little joke, pal? | 说出来也让大家开心一下呗 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna be the joke, pal. | 你就要倒大霉了 |
[13:34] | Really? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[13:34] | When Luis Gomez finds out you’re looking for his new partner. | 等路易斯·戈麦斯知道你在找他的新合伙人 就有好戏看了 |
[13:37] | – Who? – Luis Gomez, the head of La Ola cartel. | -谁 -路易斯·戈麦斯 拉欧拉贩毒集团的老大 |
[13:40] | Walsh is working for a drug cartel. | 沃尔什在为贩毒集团效力 |
[13:42] | What is he doing with them? | 他和他们混在一起干什么 |
[13:45] | If you don’t know, then you’re of no use to us. | 如果你不知道 你对我们就没用了 |
[13:50] | Good God. | 我的苍天 |
[13:53] | You-you sure he’s, not my dad instead of yours? | 你确定他是你爹 不是我爹吗 |
[13:58] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:59] | What did Walsh do to you? | 你和沃尔什有什恩怨 |
[14:01] | Well, for 13 years, he watched my back in the field, | 我们曾一起执行任务13年 肝胆相照 |
[14:05] | kept me safe. | 他保护我的安全 |
[14:08] | Walsh isn’t just some terrorist. | 沃尔什不只是恐怖分子 |
[14:10] | He’s my former partner and at one point, my closest friend. | 他还是我以前的搭档 我最亲的兄弟 |
[14:15] | Then one day without warning, he went to the other side. | 然而突然有一天 他就叛变了 |
[14:18] | I’ve been hunting him ever since | 自此 我就一直追捕他 |
[14:20] | and I’m not gonna stop until I lock him in a concrete box. | 我不把抓进监狱 决不罢休 |
[14:26] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[14:30] | So, so, basically, this is like you hunting for me. | 这基本上就像是 “你”追捕”我” |
[14:49] | If the intel from our unconscious friend is right, | 如果那个昏迷的家伙 他的情报准确 |
[14:54] | this is where we’ll find Walsh. | 我们会在这里找到沃尔什 |
[14:55] | Remote. Defensible. | 没有人烟 可以防御 |
[14:57] | Perfect place to hide a large-scale drug operation. | 隐藏贩毒活动的绝佳之处 |
[14:59] | Yeah, a little too perfect. | 有点太绝佳了 |
[15:01] | Only one way in and one way out. | 只有一条路进出 |
[15:03] | Those guys are gonna see us coming from a mile away on that road. | 这些人远远就能看到我们的身影了 |
[15:06] | Who said anything about a road? | 谁说走主路了 |
[15:19] | So, what do I call you exactly? | 我该怎么称呼你 |
[15:22] | Mr. Oversight? Big Mac? Mac Daddy? What do you want? | “上级”先生 老麦[巨无霸] 麦爸[万人迷] 你想让我怎么叫 |
[15:25] | Well, since this is an official mission | 既然这是一次正式任务 |
[15:27] | and I am your boss, Dalton, how about “Sir”? | 而我又是你的上司 道尔顿 你就叫”长官”吧 |
[15:30] | Sir. Yes, sir. Okay, that’ll work. | 长官 遵命 长官 这样也行 |
[15:34] | But just so you know, | 你知道 |
[15:35] | your son spent the last 15 years | 15年以来 |
[15:37] | wondering why you just up and bailed on him, | 你儿子一直想知道你为什么离家丢下他 |
[15:39] | so you might want to clear that up. | 所以你来解释一下吧 |
[15:46] | Now, we didn’t just spend the last year of our lives looking for him | 我们去年花了一整年去寻找他 |
[15:51] | so you can avoid him. | 不是为了让你逃避他啊 |
[15:53] | Why don’t you get up there and do some bonding real quick? | 不如你过去 快速和他培养一下感情吧 |
[15:55] | Over what? | 怎么培养 |
[15:57] | The guy’s just as emotionally distant | 他跟离家那会儿一样 |
[15:58] | and certain of his intellectual superiority as he was the day he left. | 智力上聪明绝顶 情感上与人疏离 |
[16:02] | Well, set aside the fact that you just basically described yourself, | 我们暂且先不说你自己就这幅德行 |
[16:06] | why don’t you give him a break? | 你就别这么苛责他了 |
[16:08] | I don’t think we’re catching him on his best day. | 我们正好赶上他不顺心的时候了 |
[16:10] | I mean, can you imagine if I went bad | 你能想象如果我变节了 |
[16:13] | and you had to hunt me down? | 你要追捕的情形吗 |
[16:15] | I mean, I’d catch you in, like, a day. | 我用一天时间就能抓到你了 |
[16:17] | A day? Yeah, you wish. | 一天 做梦吧 |
[16:18] | – At most. – Really? | -最多一天 -是吗 |
[16:20] | You really think you’d be able to catch me in just one day? | 你真觉得你能在一天之内抓到我吗 |
[16:23] | You wouldn’t even see me coming. | 你都不会知道自己怎么被抓的 |
[16:24] | Yeah, okay. Well… | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:26] | agree to disagree on that one, | 各自保留意见吧 |
[16:27] | but I think you should stop stalling. | 但你不该再拖延了 |
[16:29] | Have some guts, cowboy. | 拿出点勇气 小子 |
[16:32] | Get up there and talk to him. | 过去跟他谈谈吧 |
[16:33] | He’s not gonna be around forever. | 他不可能一直在你身边 |
[16:35] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[16:46] | So, Walsh, he’d watch your back in the field? | 沃尔什 你们以前肝胆相照吗 |
[16:51] | Does that mean you used to do what I do? | 这表示你以前的工作跟我一样吗 |
[16:52] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:56] | We got nothing but time. | 我们现在多的是时间 |
[16:59] | Walsh was my Dalton when I was first recruited. | 我一开始被招募进来时 沃尔什就是道尔顿的角色 |
[17:02] | Recruited into what? | 招募进什么 |
[17:03] | What we do, Phoenix. | 我们的工作 凤凰基金会 |
[17:05] | DXS, OPI. | 外服部 特工队 |
[17:06] | The name may change, | 不管名字怎么变 |
[17:08] | but the mission never does. | 但任务始终如一 |
[17:09] | It’s been the same since the Second World War. | 从二战开始 就一直是这样的存在 |
[17:12] | We were the first to put scientists and soldiers together in the field. | 我们是将科学家与士兵组合作战的先驱 |
[17:17] | You two don’t think your partnership was unique, do you? | 你们不会觉得你们俩的组合独一无二吧 |
[17:20] | Who do you think pulled the strings | 你觉得是谁找关系 |
[17:22] | to pair you two together in Afghanistan? | 将你们在阿富汗安排到一起了 |
[17:24] | What, that was you? | 是你吗 |
[17:25] | Okay, now, you might’ve arranged the meeting, | 虽然是你撮合的 |
[17:27] | but our friendship was galvanized through hardship. | 但我们是经过风浪后 自己建立了友情 |
[17:29] | We did that on our own. | 我们本身就”情投意合” |
[17:31] | Well, that’s true. | 这点是真的 |
[17:34] | So… | 问一下 |
[17:37] | what exactly happened between you and Walsh? | 你和沃尔什之间发生了什么事 |
[17:40] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[17:41] | We spent years working together. | 我们搭档那么多年 |
[17:43] | One day he just left and I never saw him again. | 有一天 他不告而别 我们就再也没见过了 |
[17:46] | I found out months later that he went into business for himself. | 我几个月后发现 他自己单干了 |
[17:50] | Decided to fight for money | 决定为钱而战 |
[17:52] | instead of for peace. | 而非和平 |
[17:53] | He was one of our most talented operators. | 他曾是我们中最出色的特工之一 |
[17:56] | Now he’s one of our most dangerous enemies. | 而他现在是我们最危险的敌人之一了 |
[18:06] | Dad, what did I tell you about showing up to my job unannounced? | 爸 我不是告诉你别不打一声招呼就过来吗 |
[18:09] | Same thing you said when I showed up at your apartment, | 我去你家时 你也这么说的 |
[18:11] | which is why I’m here to apologize. | 所以我过来道歉 |
[18:14] | And I-I just hope I didn’t make things weird | 我就是希望我没干扰到 |
[18:16] | between you and… it’s, Billy, right? | 你和… 叫比利是吧 |
[18:20] | Seems like a pretty cool guy. | 感觉是个不错的小伙子 |
[18:22] | Are you trying to give me your blessing? | 你想说你同意我们交往吗 |
[18:24] | – Actually… – Because I really don’t need it. | -其实… -因为我真不需要 |
[18:27] | But… it is always nice to have. | 但你同意总是好的 |
[18:32] | Then you have it. | 我同意 |
[18:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:35] | Because we’ve already started talking about the future. | 因为我们已经开始谈两人的未来了 |
[18:38] | Billy and I. | 我和比利 |
[18:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:42] | I’m sure you told your mom? | 你告诉你妈了吧 |
[18:44] | Actually, you’re the first. | 其实 第一个告诉的人是你 |
[18:49] | This Billy… he’s the luckiest guy in the entire world. | 这个比利 他是世上最好命的家伙 |
[18:53] | I just hope he knows that. | 希望他惜福 |
[18:56] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[18:58] | – I won’t keep you. – Okay. | -我就不打扰你了 -好 |
[19:00] | Dad, don’t be ridiculous. Come here. | 爸 别见外了 抱一个吧 |
[19:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:13] | Yeah. My, my butt’s just getting a little numb. | 我的屁股有点麻了 |
[19:16] | Well, you want to take a break? | 你想休息一下吗 |
[19:17] | No, I don’t need to take a break. Okay? | 不用休息 |
[19:20] | I’ll just shift my bodyweight a little bit | 我坐偏一点 |
[19:21] | and get the blood flowing again. | 让屁股的血液流通一下就行了 |
[19:23] | We can take a break if you want to. | 如果你想 我们可以休息一下 |
[19:26] | People born in Texas do not need to take saddle breaks, okay? | 得州汉子骑马 才不需要休息 |
[19:30] | Sir Oversight. | “上级”长官 |
[19:32] | You know, while we’re at it, | 既然说起来了 |
[19:33] | maybe you could help me out with a little something. | 你可以帮我解释一下 |
[19:35] | All this stuff that’s going on with Matty, | 你和马蒂之间的事 |
[19:38] | the file on you, days in interrogation, | 她搜集你的档案 审讯你好几天 |
[19:41] | why was she investigating you? | 她为什么要调查你 |
[19:43] | Because I asked her to. | 因为我授意她进行调查 |
[19:45] | I wanted to see what all the hype was about her. | 我想看看 她是否像传言中那么厉害 |
[19:48] | The interrogation was a job interview of sorts. | 那次审讯相当于工作面试 |
[19:51] | Right after that, she became my handler. | 通过之后 她就成为了我的接头人 |
[19:53] | Right after that, you left home and you never came back. | 然后你就离家出走 再也没回来 |
[19:55] | Was that your handler’s idea as well? | 那也是你接头人的主意吗 |
[19:57] | No. That decision was all mine. | 不 是我自己决定离开 |
[19:59] | When I was first recruited, | 我刚被招募时 |
[20:00] | I thought I could keep family and work separate. | 以为自己能把家庭和工作分开 |
[20:03] | And for a while I did. | 有一段时间 我做到了 |
[20:05] | But the more I worked, the more enemies I racked up. | 但我干得越久 树敌就越多 |
[20:08] | And I knew one day they’d come after me | 我知道他们迟早会来报复我 |
[20:10] | like Murdoc came after you. | 就像魔多克报复你一样 |
[20:13] | I’d already lost your mother. | 我已经失去你母亲了 |
[20:16] | I wasn’t about to risk losing you. | 我不能再冒险失去你 |
[20:20] | Okay, so that’s why you left. | 这就是你离开的原因 |
[20:23] | I’ll still never understand why you left without saying good-bye. | 但我还是想不通 你为何不告而别 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 快追 |
[20:31] | Man, your father really doesn’t like talking about his feelings, does he? | 你父亲真不喜欢袒露真情啊 |
[20:33] | No, look. He’s got to be a spotter for the cartel. | 不 你看 那人一定是贩毒集团的探子 |
[21:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[21:15] | Dalton, sweep the perimeter. Take out any more lookouts. | 道尔顿 搜查周边 有把风的就干掉 |
[21:17] | – Yes, sir. – Angus and I are gonna continue to the compound. | -是 长官 -我和安格斯继续前往大本营 |
[21:31] | Angus, I understand you still have a million questions, | 安格斯 我知道你还有很多疑问 |
[21:33] | and they deserve answers, | 你该得到解答 |
[21:35] | but we just need to just get over this hill, | 但我们得先越过这座山 |
[21:37] | take out a few guards, capture Walsh, | 干掉守卫 抓住沃尔什 |
[21:38] | and then we can sit down and have a long overdue father-son chat. | 然后我们父子再促膝长谈 |
[21:41] | Sound good? | 怎么样 |
[21:43] | Sounds good. | 好 |
[21:47] | A few guards? | 几个守卫 |
[21:49] | That’s… a few more than I was expecting. | 比我预期中要多 |
[21:53] | I have another question. | 我还有个问题 |
[21:55] | If you left all those years ago to keep me safe, | 如果你多年前离开是为了保我平安 |
[21:57] | why did you steer me into a profession where I nearly get killed all the time? | 那你为何让我从事这份游走在危险边缘的工作 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:36] | So I count over a dozen cartel soldiers just in the courtyard. | 我数了数 院子里就有十几个贩毒集团士兵 |
[22:39] | Two three-man teams patrolling the fence line. | 有两组三人队伍在警戒线巡逻 |
[22:42] | Seems like there’s cameras at every ground level entrance, | 所有一楼入口似乎都有监控摄像 |
[22:45] | and I’m sure if we took the time to build our own thermal camera, | 如果我们花时间做一个热敏摄像机 |
[22:47] | we’d find a few more dozen cartel soldiers on the inside. | 应该会发现里面还有几十名贩毒集团士兵 |
[22:51] | Having second thoughts? | 打退堂鼓了吗 |
[22:53] | I’m just trying to figure out how to get in unnoticed and avoid, you know, dying. | 我只是在想如何能安全偷偷溜进去 |
[23:00] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[23:03] | What’s the only unguarded area? | 唯一无人看守的地方是哪里 |
[23:05] | You’re not quizzing me right now, are you? | 你不是在这会儿考我吧 |
[23:07] | Dad, it’s not like I’m trying to learn long division. | 爸 我又不是要学长除法 |
[23:10] | If you know the answer, save us the time and tell me. | 你要是知道答案 别浪费时间 快告诉我 |
[23:15] | It’s always a lesson with you. Unbelievable. | 你总是要给我上课 真不敢相信 |
[23:18] | The only unguarded area is the roof. Happy? | 唯一无人看守的地方是楼顶 满意了吗 |
[23:20] | Yes. Now how do we get up there? | 满意了 我们如何到上面去 |
[23:26] | I’m not quizzing you. I’m-I’m actually– | 我不是在考你 我是真的… |
[23:28] | I haven’t figured it out myself. | 我还没想到办法 |
[23:30] | How about a scissor lift? | 剪叉式升降机如何 |
[23:32] | – We could make it out of… – No. | -我们可以用这些材料做… -不 |
[23:33] | Anything that we could rig together to hold our combined weight | 我们临时拼装的能承受我们两人重量的设备 |
[23:35] | – wouldn’t be stable enough to rise 20 feet. – Yeah. | -都无法升到20英尺高度 -对 |
[23:38] | So we’re looking for something to pull us up? | 那我们应该找东西拉我们上去 |
[23:41] | Yeah, quickly and quietly. | 对 得安静迅速 |
[23:44] | An ascender rig. | 牵引机 |
[23:46] | Yeah. You know what? | 对 这样吧 |
[23:48] | We could source all the parts from those vehicles right there. | 我们可以利用那些车的零件来造 |
[23:50] | Guard patrols, they pass by every four minutes, | 巡逻的守卫每四分钟经过一次 |
[23:52] | so if we time the start of our ascent right, | 如果我们计算好离地的时间 |
[23:54] | we should be able to get to the roof easily without getting spotted. | 应该就能神不知鬼不觉地到屋顶上去 |
[23:56] | The only other variable are the lookouts. | 还有个不确定因素 那些望风的人 |
[23:59] | Unless they’re neutralized, | 得先击倒他们 |
[24:01] | they’ll notice us the moment we start rising. | 否则我们一升起 就会被发现 |
[24:02] | No, don’t worry about that. | 不必担心这点 |
[24:04] | Dalton’s gonna cover. They’ll never see him coming. | 交给道尔顿 他会出其不意袭击他们 |
[24:07] | Buenos días. | 早上好 |
[24:10] | Okay, that’s four down and how many to go? | 搞定四个 还有几个 |
[24:13] | How many of there are you? | 还有几个守卫 |
[24:14] | Should’ve asked you that before I put you to sleep. | 应该先清楚 再把你打晕 |
[24:16] | I’m gonna borrow your machine gun. | 我要借用你的机关枪 |
[24:18] | I should probably ask the next one. | 我还是问下一个吧 |
[24:40] | – You ready? – Yup. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[24:48] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[24:49] | I really need to talk to someone, | 我急需找人谈谈 |
[24:50] | and I can’t trust sparky with a secret. | 我不放心把秘密告诉”闪闪” |
[24:52] | – Actually, Bozer, – I take great offense to that statement, Mr… | -博兹 其实… -我的玻璃心很受伤… |
[24:53] | I’m kind of in the middle of something time sensitive, | 我有些工作急着要完成 |
[24:55] | so if you wouldn’t mind… | 如果你不介意… |
[24:56] | Thanks. So I’m pretty sure Mac quit today, | 谢谢 我很肯定小麦今天辞职了 |
[24:58] | but before I could wrap my head around that bombshell, | 但我还没消化好这个爆炸性新闻 |
[25:00] | I find out that Matty may have offered Mac’s job to Leanna, | 就发现马蒂可能邀丽安娜来接替小麦了 |
[25:03] | and I tried to ask Matty about it, but she just blew me off. | 我试着问了马蒂 但她根本不理我 |
[25:05] | Probably ’cause she’s still mad about you, | 很可能是因为她还在气你 |
[25:06] | Jack and Elwood breaking into her safe. | 杰克和埃尔伍德撬开了她的保险箱 |
[25:08] | – Wait, what? – And I’ve literally had dreams about Leanna coming to work here, | -等等 什么 -我确实梦想过丽安娜来这里工作 |
[25:11] | but not like this. | 但不是像这样 |
[25:12] | Can we go back to the part where Matty knows that I broke into her house? | 能不能先说清楚 马蒂知道我闯入她家的事 |
[25:15] | Look, if you were gonna be indicted, | 如果要告你 |
[25:17] | Matty would’ve had you in handcuffs by now. | 马蒂早就找人把你关起来了 |
[25:18] | So anyway, now I’m freaking out. All right? | 总之 我现在好慌 |
[25:20] | Because if Leanna does come here to fill Mac’s shoes, | 因为如果丽安娜真的来接替小麦 |
[25:22] | I’ll, like, grow to resent her or something, | 我会渐渐怨恨她 |
[25:24] | and things will get weird between us, | 我们的关系就会变得尴尬 |
[25:25] | and I really don’t want things to get weird between us | 我真的不希望我们的感情变味 |
[25:27] | because, so far, things have been going so… | 因为到目前为止 我们都处得很… |
[25:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:31] | Are you still mad about the whole “Matty knows” thing? | 你还在气被马蒂知道了吗 |
[25:34] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[25:36] | Okay, but as far as the whole Leanna thing goes, | 但就丽安娜这件事 |
[25:38] | have you tried– I don’t know– talking to her? | 你跟她谈过吗 |
[25:40] | She’s not supposed to talk about it. | 她不能谈这件事 |
[25:42] | I’m sure it’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[25:43] | Okay, but, Bozer, your feelings aren’t classified. | 但你的感受不是机密 博兹 |
[25:45] | If you’re having concerns, you should talk to her about it. | 如果你担心 就应该跟她谈谈 |
[25:48] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:51] | Thanks, Jill. | 谢了 吉尔 |
[25:53] | How bad is this whole Matty thing? | 马蒂那事有多严重 |
[25:54] | Should I be dying my hair in an airport bathroom and fleeing the country? | 我有没有必要在机场洗手间染个发 逃出国 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:14] | That is a lot of coca leaves. | 这里的古柯叶可真多 |
[26:19] | Walsh and the cartel must be planning on | 沃尔什和贩毒集团一定计划 |
[26:21] | turning this place into an industrial scale cocaine production facility. | 把这里变成工业规模的可卡因生产厂 |
[26:27] | Oxandrolone? | 氧雄龙 |
[26:29] | Although, I’ve never heard of using anabolic steroids to make cocaine. | 不过我从未听过用合成类固醇来生产可卡因 |
[26:33] | And I’ve got some serious questions about this gurney here. | 这个轮床也让我很困惑 |
[26:39] | Walsh and the cartel are synthesizing drugs. | 沃尔什和贩毒集团在合成药物 |
[26:44] | Just not the one you think. | 只是不是你想的那种 |
[26:54] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[27:04] | Is that Riley’s decryption key? | 那是莱丽的解密密钥吗 |
[27:05] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[27:07] | She’s very talented, by the way. | 对了 她很有天赋 |
[27:09] | I wish she’d set up Phoenix’s cyber security. | 真希望凤凰基金会的网络安全是由她建立的 |
[27:12] | Maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们也许就不会惹上这麻烦了 |
[27:15] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[27:16] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[27:18] | I’ve been hunting Walsh since the day he betrayed me, | 从沃尔什背叛我那天起 我一直在搜捕他 |
[27:21] | but my best lead in over a decade came last year | 但我去年才发现一条十多年来最有希望的线索 |
[27:23] | when he hacked into Phoenix and stole gigabytes of my research. | 他黑入凤凰基金会 偷走我数千兆字节的研究 |
[27:27] | Wait, he didn’t hack into Phoenix last year. | 等等 他去年没黑进凤凰基金会啊 |
[27:29] | Sure he did. You just didn’t know about it. | 他黑入了 你只是不知道 |
[27:32] | When Murdoc took over Phoenix, | 魔多克攻下凤凰基金会时 |
[27:34] | Walsh seized on the distraction | 沃尔什把握住机会 |
[27:36] | and had his people force their way into our network. | 让手下强行黑入我们的网络 |
[27:39] | By the time we realized two people were in our system, | 等我们发现系统有两人黑入时 |
[27:42] | it was too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[27:43] | Okay, so what did he steal? | 他偷走了什么 |
[27:45] | Well, that’s what I’ve been trying to find out the past year. | 我去年一直在追查这件事 |
[27:48] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[27:51] | He’s making KX7. | 他要制造KX7 |
[27:53] | KX… KX7, what is that? | KX7是什么 |
[27:55] | It’s a drug cocktail. | 是一种混合药物 |
[27:56] | Designed to do for soldiers what performance enhancing drugs | 像俄罗斯奥运选手服的药一样 |
[28:00] | did for Russia’s Olympic athletes, and then some. | 能增强士兵体能 还远不止此 |
[28:03] | KX7 increased strength | KX7能增加力量 |
[28:05] | and fast-twitch muscle response | 增快肌肉反应 |
[28:06] | while dulling pain receptors in the brain. | 同时能麻木大脑中的疼痛感受器 |
[28:08] | It was supposed to save lives, to keep soldiers awake, alert, | 本来是用来拯救性命 让士兵在严重受伤后 |
[28:11] | able to fight, even after grievous injury. | 仍能保持清醒警惕 继续作战 |
[28:14] | Why have I never heard of this? | 我为什么从没听说过 |
[28:15] | ‘Cause this is what happens to people who use it. | 因为使用过的人会变成这样 |
[28:26] | And you made this drug? | 这药是你制的 |
[28:28] | I did. | 没错 |
[28:29] | But I never tested it on anyone | 但我从没做过人体试验 |
[28:31] | because all my research indicated | 因为我所有研究都表明 |
[28:33] | the subject would suffer a massive heart attack within minutes of injection. | 试验对象注射此药物数分钟内就会心脏病发 |
[28:36] | The moment I realized how dangerous it was… | 我一意识到这药的危险性 |
[28:40] | I abandoned the work. | 就立刻放弃了研究 |
[28:41] | Well, looks like Jonah picked up right where you left off. | 看来乔纳把你的研究继续下去了 |
[28:45] | Indeed I did. | 没错 |
[28:47] | And the good news is, | 好消息就是 |
[28:48] | I’m getting very close. | 我马上就要成功了 |
[28:50] | James MacGyver. | 詹姆斯·麦凯弗 |
[28:53] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[28:56] | And is this Mini Mac? | 这位是”小小麦”吗 |
[28:58] | All grown up and following in your daddy’s footsteps. | 你长大了 追随了你父亲的脚步 |
[29:03] | You know, you probably don’t remember me– | 你可能不记得我了 |
[29:04] | you were just a kid when we met– | 我们第一次见面时 你还小 |
[29:05] | but something tells me you’re gonna remember me now. | 但我有预感 这次你会记得我了 |
[29:20] | Like father, like son. How cute. | 有其父必有其子 真有爱 |
[29:23] | You know, I think you might be slipping in your old age, my friend. | 朋友 你似乎宝刀已老了 |
[29:26] | I’ve been waiting on you for hours. | 我已经等了你几小时 |
[29:28] | – Waiting? – Come on, Big Mac. | -等我 -拜托 老麦 |
[29:30] | The house, the safe, the menu, the code, | 房子 保险箱 菜单 密码 |
[29:32] | my contact in Mexico City? | 我在墨西哥城的线人 |
[29:34] | What? You thought you followed a bunch of clues to get here? | 你以为你追踪线索找到这里来的吗 |
[29:38] | I left them for you. | 是我故意留给你的 |
[29:40] | And it was a pain in the ass, to be honest, | 老实说 可麻烦了 |
[29:42] | but I knew if I made it too easy, | 但我知道 如果设计得太简单 |
[29:44] | that big brain of yours would’ve picked up on it | 就会被你这机灵鬼察觉 |
[29:46] | and spoiled my plan. | 然后破坏我的计划 |
[29:48] | He wants you to finish the drug. | 他想要你完成药剂研制 |
[29:51] | He’s got your smarts, Jimmy. | 他遗传了你的聪明才智 小詹 |
[29:54] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[29:55] | See, KX7’s still got some kinks to iron out before I can sell it, | KX7还有些小问题要完善 我才能拿去卖 |
[30:01] | but with you back in the lab… | 但你重回实验室了 |
[30:04] | 100% mortality is more than a kink, Jonah. | 百分百死亡率不只是小问题 乔纳 |
[30:07] | Go ahead, shoot me right now. I’m not finishing the drug. | 现在就杀了我吧 我不会帮你的 |
[30:11] | Ordinarily, I’d believe you, | 通常我都会相信你 |
[30:14] | but in this case, | 但这次 |
[30:16] | I’m calling your bluff. | 我觉得你只是虚张声势 |
[30:19] | You’re gonna make my drug work or… | 你要帮我把药制出来 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna kill your boy right in front of you. | 否则我就当着你的面 一枪打死你儿子 |
[30:46] | Look at the two of us. | 瞧瞧我们两个 |
[30:47] | Working together again after all this time, | 时隔多年 再次合作 |
[30:50] | like nothing’s changed. | 仿佛还是老样子 |
[30:52] | Well, maybe not nothing. | 或许还是有些改变的 |
[30:55] | Everything you need to finish should be in here. | 你制药要用到的应该都有了 |
[30:57] | Well, I need another set of hands. | 我还需要一个帮手 |
[31:00] | And not the ones that were attached to the amateur who set up this lab. | 建立这间实验室的门外汉可不行 |
[31:03] | Yeah, well, he’s dead anyway, so… | 反正他已经死了 所以… |
[31:07] | Well, unless one of your cartel pals has a solid understanding of organic chemistry, | 除非你手下的毒贩有人精通机化学 |
[31:12] | there’s only one person in this building who can help me. | 否则这里只有一个人能帮我 |
[31:17] | Bring in baby boy. | 带他儿子进来 |
[31:24] | Your drug’s no good to me if it kills everyone who takes it. | 如果你的药物服下后致死 对我就没用了 |
[31:27] | So find a way to make it work, | 所以设法加以改进吧 |
[31:30] | or you’ll bury your son tonight. | 不然今晚就等着给你儿子收尸吧 |
[31:36] | Sounds like your friend Dalton’s been busy. | 你朋友道尔顿真会搞事啊 |
[31:39] | Guess I need to go say hi myself. | 看来我得去亲自会会他了 |
[31:42] | Honestly, kid, I don’t even know what you’re doing here. | 说实话 孩子 我真不知道你为什么来这儿 |
[31:45] | What, you think you’re gonna patch things up with Dad and go play catch? | 你觉得能和你爸修复关系 欢度亲子时光吗 |
[31:49] | Come on. | 别天真了 |
[31:53] | If you were my son, I never would’ve abandoned you. | 若换作我是你爸 我绝不会抛弃你 |
[31:57] | But when the professor here left you behind, | 但这位”麦教授”离开你后 |
[31:58] | it was like you didn’t even exist. | 就把你忘得一干二净 |
[32:01] | He never even mentioned your name again. | 他再也没提起过你 |
[32:04] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[32:16] | So… shall we get to work? | 我们开始吧 |
[32:22] | Any word from Oversight and Mac? | 有”上级”和小麦的消息吗 |
[32:25] | Nope. And I got a couple of jeeploads of cartel killers hunting me, | 没有 一帮毒贩杀手正开车追捕我呢 |
[32:28] | so I’m gonna go out on a limb and say we’ve lost the element of surprise. | 所以我们十有八九是被发现了 |
[32:31] | Which means we’re gonna need a speedy exfil for the two Macs. | 所以得赶紧去营救老麦和小麦 |
[32:36] | Problem is, I have no earthly idea where they are. | 问题是 我真不知道他们在哪儿 |
[32:38] | And this facility looks, you know, looks pretty big. | 这个据点相当大啊 |
[32:41] | Okay, you leave finding them to me, Jack. | 我来找他们 杰克 |
[32:43] | Just be ready to pull them out | 你做好营救准备 |
[32:44] | the second I have their exact location. | 我一有发现就通知你 |
[32:46] | – Yeah, okay. – And, Jack, | -好 -杰克 |
[32:48] | now that you know who Oversight is, | 既然你已经知道”上级”的真实身份了 |
[32:49] | I can tell you that that man has saved my life more times than I can even count. | 我还得嘱咐你几句 他曾救过我无数次 |
[32:55] | The world needs him every bit as much as they need his son. | 世界需要他们父子 |
[32:58] | I’m counting on you to save them both. | 救援他俩就靠你了 |
[33:01] | That’s money well spent. | 那你算是找对人了 |
[33:09] | I’m not helping you make this stuff, | 我不会帮你研制药剂 |
[33:11] | even if it is the only way to save my life. | 即使这是保我命的唯一方法 |
[33:13] | Son, I have no intention of making this stuff in order to save your life. | 儿子 我没想通过制药救你 |
[33:17] | Gee, thanks, Dad. | 扎心了 “谢谢”你的坦率 老爸 |
[33:18] | Don’t be so sensitive. | 别这么玻璃心 |
[33:19] | I worked with Walsh for 13 years, and trust me, | 我曾与沃尔什共事13年 信我吧 |
[33:22] | he’s gonna kill you whether we complete this drug or not. | 不管我们药剂研制成功与否 他都会杀了你 |
[33:27] | Now, do you remember the first thing | 你记得我用那个旧电子工具 |
[33:28] | I ever taught you to build from that old electronics kit? | 教你制作的第一样东西吗 |
[33:32] | A wireless telegraph. | 无线电报机 |
[33:33] | You think you can build one from this magnetic stirrer? | 你能用这个电磁搅拌器做出来吗 |
[33:38] | Matty, I just picked up something on the cartel’s comm system. | 马蒂 我刚在贩毒集团的通讯系统中捕捉到一些信号 |
[33:42] | Intermittent bursts of static of two distinct lengths. | 两个不同波段的间歇性电涌 |
[33:45] | Morse code. | 摩尔斯电码 |
[33:46] | Well, that definitely sounds like a MacGyver talking. | 绝对是小麦发来的信息 |
[33:48] | What’s the message? | 是什么内容 |
[33:49] | Tell Jack wait for signal. | 让杰克见信号行事 |
[33:51] | Any chance you could use the bursts to triangulate their exact position? | 你能利用电涌三角定位他们吗 |
[33:54] | Already on it. | 正在查找 |
[33:55] | I should have coordinates for you in 30 seconds. | 30秒后就能定位他们的坐标 |
[34:05] | The last guy… | 上一个人… |
[34:07] | never had a problem with that thing. | 那个东西用得很顺手 |
[34:10] | And he never used those chemicals. | 而且他从不用那些化学品 |
[34:12] | That’s because he’s an imbecile. | 那是因为他傻 |
[34:15] | If you don’t trust me, take a look for yourself. | 你要是不信我 自己看看好了 |
[34:33] | Okay, that’s two down, | 倒下两个 |
[34:36] | but we’re still trapped in here. | 但我们还是被困在这里 |
[34:38] | And even if we do manage to escape this room, | 即使逃出这个房间 |
[34:39] | the place is still crawling with cartel soldiers. | 这里仍然到处是持枪毒贩 |
[34:41] | And I just destroyed our only means of communication, | 我还刚毁掉了你唯一的通讯工具 |
[34:43] | so what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[34:45] | Haven’t really figured that one out, yet. | 我还没想好 |
[34:48] | Man, that is really annoying. | 天 这句话果然很烦人 |
[34:51] | I got to stop doing that to people. | 我不能再对别人这么说了 |
[34:55] | Dad, remember what I accidentally did to your toolshed when I was seven? | 爸 记得我七岁时不小心炸了你的工具室吗 |
[35:01] | I’m still not sure that was an accident, | 你可不像是”不小心”为之 |
[35:02] | but that is a good idea, son. | 但这主意不错 儿子 |
[35:06] | Okay, Matty, I got the coordinates you sent. | 马蒂 我收到你发来的坐标了 |
[35:08] | I’m working on getting some wheels right now. | 我正在找车 |
[35:11] | What is this signal Mac’s talking about? | 小麦说的信号是什么 |
[35:15] | Wait a minute… | 等下… |
[35:17] | I got it. | 我看到了 |
[35:24] | Okay, if this is the way things are going, | 火势这么大 |
[35:26] | I don’t think we’re gonna have time for that father-son chat, | 看来我们父子没时间促膝长谈了 |
[35:28] | so I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[35:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:31] | I already told you why I left. | 我已经告诉你 我离开的原因了 |
[35:33] | No, no, if you wanted to protect me from the dangers of this life, | 不 如果你想保护我免遭职业危险 |
[35:36] | then why did you bring me into it? | 为什么还让我入这行 |
[35:38] | Because even though I knew it wasn’t safe for you to be near me, | 因为我虽然知道你离我太近会有危险 |
[35:40] | I-I couldn’t let you go. | 但我就是放不下你 |
[35:42] | At least this way I could be with you, watching over you. | 至少你加入凤凰基金会 我能陪伴你 照看你 |
[35:45] | Dad, you weren’t with me, you left me. | 爸 你没有陪伴我 你抛下了我 |
[35:48] | You left me. | 你抛下了我 |
[35:49] | And you know what, if you wanted to, you could have taken me with you anyway. | 如果你真有意 你本可以带我一起走 |
[35:51] | You could have protected me from anyone. | 你有能力护我周全 不让任何人伤害我 |
[35:53] | It was me, it was me I was protecting you from! | 是我 我是在保护你免遭我的伤害 |
[35:57] | Your mother’s death changed me. | 你母亲的死改变了我 |
[35:59] | It made me so angry all the time. | 让我一直很愤怒 |
[36:02] | I did– I didn’t know how to relate to you anymore. | 我不知道该如何再和你亲近 |
[36:07] | You were such a brilliant kid. | 你小时候聪明伶俐 |
[36:09] | You reminded me so much of her, | 总让我想起你母亲 |
[36:11] | and every time I looked at you, I saw her. | 我每次看到你 就会想起她 |
[36:15] | And then I’d get angry all over again. | 然后就又会异常愤怒 |
[36:18] | – I get it, so this is my fault then… – No! No, no, no. | -这么说 都怪我了 -不不不 |
[36:20] | You know, ’cause I lost her, too– she was my mom. | 可我也失去了母亲 她可是我妈啊 |
[36:23] | I was a little kid, and I needed my father, | 我当时还小 我需要父亲陪伴 |
[36:24] | and you weren’t there! | 可你却抛下了我 |
[36:25] | I’m not saying I did it right. | 我没想辩解自己当时做得对 |
[36:27] | I’m just trying to tell you why I left. | 我只是想告诉你 我为何离开 |
[36:31] | Why I couldn’t stay. | 我为何不能留下陪伴你 |
[36:32] | If you wanted to stay away, | 如果你打算远离我 |
[36:34] | then why-why the cryptic clues? | 那为什么还给我留下秘密线索 |
[36:36] | Why all the mind games? | 为什么让我猜谜 |
[36:38] | The watch, the gear. | 手表 齿轮 |
[36:39] | The dossier under my Christmas tree. | 在我的圣诞树下放了那份档案做礼物 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry, son, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 儿子 我不懂你在说什么 |
[36:46] | If that wasn’t you… | 如果不是你… |
[36:51] | Let’s go! Now! | 快走 |
[36:53] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[36:59] | The smoke, right? I mean, that was the signal? | 烟雾就是信号吧 |
[37:02] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 上车 我们走 |
[37:15] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[37:18] | Glad you made it back, Mac. | 你安全回来真好 小麦 |
[37:20] | Unfortunately, Walsh escaped before our Tac Team arrived, | 很不幸 战术队到达时 沃尔什已经跑了 |
[37:23] | but we hear that the head of the cartel is pretty pissed at him, so… | 但我们听说 毒贩头目对他很不满 所以… |
[37:27] | we think he’s on the run. | 他应该在逃亡之中 |
[37:28] | Thank you, Matty. | 谢谢你 马蒂 |
[37:30] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[37:32] | The watch, the dossier… | 那块手表 档案… |
[37:35] | all the bread crumbs. | 所有的线索 |
[37:36] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你留给我的 |
[37:38] | You couldn’t tell me the truth about my father | 你不能直接告知关于我爸的真相 |
[37:40] | without violating your oath and any number of laws, | 否则就会违背你的誓言 触犯多条法律 |
[37:43] | so you gave me the tools to find him myself. | 所以你给我留下线索 让我自己找到他 |
[37:47] | You took an enormous personal risk… | 你冒着极大风险这么做… |
[37:51] | because you care about me. | 因为你关心在乎我 |
[37:54] | And him. | 还有他 |
[37:57] | Mac, I can neither confirm nor deny anything pertaining to… | 小麦 我既不能确认 也不能否认任何有关… |
[38:21] | You cost me a major production facility, | 你毁掉了我一个重要制毒据点 |
[38:25] | and you still haven’t delivered the drug you promised. | 却还没为我研制出你承诺的药剂 |
[38:27] | No, these are the men who cost you your facility. | 不 毁掉你据点的人是他们 |
[38:38] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[38:47] | Why does the time go by so fast when I’m with you? | 和你在一起时 为什么时间总是过得飞快 |
[38:52] | Because I’m awesome. | 因为我闪闪惹人爱啊 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:59] | So, that thing you asked… about coming to work for your family? | 你之前问我要不要转投你的家族生意 |
[39:03] | Yeah, look, I get it. | 我理解 |
[39:05] | I know you’re not gonna leave a great government job. | 我知道你放不下优渥的政府职位 |
[39:07] | I do hate the idea of leaving my job. | 我确实不想离职 |
[39:12] | But I love the idea of being near you. | 但我想跟你在一起 |
[39:15] | So, let’s keep talking about it, okay? | 我们再商量商量吧 |
[39:20] | Lady, you just made my day. | 美人 你真是让我心花怒放 |
[39:31] | All right. | 我走了 |
[39:55] | Look, I’m sorry I was being weird earlier. | 抱歉我之前有些别扭 |
[39:59] | Okay, the thought of you coming to work here makes me insanely happy. | 一想到你要来这里任职 我就乐开了花 |
[40:03] | Okay, I was just trippin’ | 我当时有点慌 |
[40:04] | because I thought you might be coming to take Mac’s place, | 因为我以为你可能会接替小麦的职位 |
[40:06] | but I just saw him upstairs hugging it out with Matty, | 但我刚看到他在楼上和马蒂拥抱 |
[40:09] | so I guess the position is no longer open. | 所以你大概没法接替他了 |
[40:12] | Want to talk about it? | 要我安慰一下你吗 |
[40:14] | Actually, director Webber just offered me a job. | 其实 韦伯主管刚向我抛出了橄榄枝 |
[40:19] | And I accepted. | 我接受了 |
[40:20] | So, I think we’re all gonna be working together. | 我们都能一起共事了 |
[40:23] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[40:25] | My God, this is amazing! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[40:28] | ♪My baby’s coming to work♪ ♪At the Phoenix♪ | ♪我家亲爱的要来凤凰工作了♪ |
[40:31] | No, I got to dance. I got to do something. | 不行 我可得载歌载舞庆祝一下 |
[40:33] | Well, we finally found your long-lost father. | 我们终于找到了你失散已久的父亲 |
[40:35] | You got any other relatives you want to go looking for real quick? | 你还有别的亲眷想寻找一下吗 |
[40:40] | Honestly, I feel a little stupid | 说实话 我觉得自己有点傻 |
[40:41] | spending all this time looking for my absentee father | 一直忙于寻找自己失散的父亲 |
[40:44] | when the only family I really need has been right in front of my face all along. | 却忽略了一直陪伴我的家人 |
[40:48] | Well, feeling’s mutual, brother. | 这种感觉是相互的 兄弟 |
[40:49] | But, you know, that’s the great thing about family is | 但关于家人最棒的一点是 |
[40:51] | it’s never too late to add one more. | 只要能团聚 就不算晚 |
[40:53] | And this, well, this whole dust-up between your old man and Walsh– | 你父亲和沃尔什多年相爱相杀 |
[41:00] | something like that could never happen to us, could it? | 我们俩之间不会上演这种戏码吧 |
[41:02] | Come on. | 别逗了 |
[41:04] | Besides, if you went to the dark side, | 再说 如果你走上邪路 |
[41:05] | I’d just figure a way to bring you back. | 我会设法拉你重回正轨 |
[41:07] | Then I would find a way to make you join me, | 那样的话 我会想办法把你带跑偏 |
[41:08] | and together we would rule the galaxy. | 我们俩就能统治整个银河系啦 |
[41:12] | No, no, I-I’m more of the kind of guy to be frozen in carbonite. | 不不 我更像星战中被冰冻的索罗 |
[41:16] | I don’t know, I just always thought that you were the Wookiee in all this. | 不敢苟同 我一直觉得你更像傻傻的伍基人 |
[41:20] | See what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吧 |
[41:24] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[41:25] | I’m sure you two have several decades of catching up to do, so… | 你们俩肯定想促膝长谈 所以… |
[41:31] | I’m gonna bounce. | 我就先闪了 |
[41:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[41:40] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[41:43] | Yesterday, you came to me asking to quit Phoenix. | 你昨天来找我辞职 |
[41:47] | And while I think the past 36 hours have changed a lot for both of us… | 虽然过去的36小时 我们父子之间有所缓和… |
[41:54] | I need to ask if your request still stands. | 但我还是得问问你 是够仍要离职 |
[41:58] | So, do you want to work with me or not? | 你愿意和我共事吗 |
[42:04] | I’m really glad I found you, | 我很高兴能找到你 |
[42:05] | and that we were able to talk about… | 也很欣慰我们能坦诚布公 |
[42:08] | things that haven’t made sense to me over the years. | 解开我多年的疑惑 |
[42:13] | And as for me working here, | 至于是否要留下 |
[42:15] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told Matty. | 这句话我曾对马蒂说过 今天送给你 |
[42:17] | I can’t work with someone I don’t trust. | 我无法和自己不信任的人共事 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry, Dad, | 我很抱歉 爸 |
[42:23] | but I can’t work for you. | 但我不能为你效力 |
[42:26] | You’re quitting? | 你不干了 |
[42:27] | Effective immediately. | 现在就走 |