时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No one’s ever survived me before. | 从来没人能从我的枪口下逃生 |
[00:05] | I still don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么名字 |
[00:06] | I’ve always been partial to Murdoc. | 我一直很喜欢”魔多克”这名字 |
[00:10] | When I asked you if you knew my father, | 但我问你是否认识我父亲时 |
[00:12] | you lied to my face. | 你当面骗了我 |
[00:13] | – So I quit. – You can’t quit, to me. | -所以我不干了 -你不能跟我辞职 |
[00:16] | Director Webber sent me here to speak with Oversight. | 韦伯主管派我来找”上级” |
[00:18] | – Then you got him. – Dad? | -你找到了 我就是 -爸 |
[00:20] | I can’t work with someone I don’t trust. | 我无法和自己不信任的人共事 |
[00:22] | You’re quitting? | 你不干了 |
[00:23] | Effective immediately. | 现在就走 |
[00:48] | Come on! Pull! | 加油 用力拉 |
[00:51] | Okay, pull! Come on. | 用力拉 加把劲 |
[00:53] | Pull! Come on. Pull! | 用力拉 加油 再加把劲 |
[00:56] | That’s it, that’s it. | 很好 就是这样 |
[00:57] | Pull! Pull! | 用力 用力 |
[01:00] | That’s it! | 很好 |
[01:02] | That’s it. Come on, one more. | 很好 再加把劲 |
[01:04] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[01:07] | Pull! Okay! | 用力拉 好了 |
[01:10] | Okay, okay. Some slack. Give him some slack. | 好了 松劲吧 让他上来 |
[01:12] | – Good. – Who’s thirsty? | -很好 -谁渴了 |
[01:14] | Me! | 我 |
[01:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:54] | Thought you were gonna talk to everyone about my nickname. | 还以为你要把我的绰号公之于众呢 |
[01:56] | What? “One Who Makes Magic”? | 哪一个 “魔力小子”吗 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Makes me sound like some kind of wizard. | 嗯 让我听起来像男巫 |
[02:00] | Well, maybe you are. | 也许你真是呢 |
[02:01] | I mean, you, you spin a wheel and make water come out of the ground. | 你转动一下车轮就把水抽上来了 |
[02:04] | Yes, but remember, | 嗯 但要记住 |
[02:05] | it’s not the spinning wheel itself that brings up the water. | 不是车轮的转动就能使水上涌 |
[02:08] | It moves the impeller, | 而是车轮带动推进器 |
[02:09] | which then imparts rotation mechanical energy to the water, | 推进器将旋转机械能转换为水能 |
[02:13] | and that makes it rise. | 使其升起 |
[02:16] | Seriously, MacGyver. How can we ever thank you? | 说真的 麦凯弗 我们都不知要怎样感谢你 |
[02:19] | No. It’s me who should be thanking you. | 不必 是我该感谢你们 |
[02:22] | You’ve given me a home over these past few months. | 过去几个月 是你们给我一个家 |
[02:26] | And a purpose. | 还给了我目标 |
[02:30] | And something else, perhaps. | 也许还带给了你爱情 |
[02:46] | You know how they say the world is a small place? | 虽然大家都说世界很小 |
[02:48] | Well, my father showing up here, 8,000 miles from Los Angeles, | 但我父亲从八千英里外的洛杉矶来到这里 |
[02:52] | is no coincidence. | 绝不是巧合 |
[03:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:06] | – We need to talk. – No. I don’t think we do. | -我们得谈谈 -不 没什么好谈的 |
[03:08] | Jack’s in trouble. | 杰克有麻烦了 |
[03:13] | How long have the Russian Military Police been circulating this? | 俄罗斯宪兵队循环播放这些画面多久了 |
[03:15] | About 12 hours. | 大约有十二小时了 |
[03:19] | Who are these men? | 这些是什么人 |
[03:20] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:21] | All I know for sure is two weeks ago, | 我只知道 两周前 |
[03:22] | Dalton dropped off the grid. He vanished. | 道尔顿消失不见了 |
[03:25] | Figured he just needed some time, | 我们本以为他只是需要时间 |
[03:27] | some space to wrap his head around you being gone. | 想一个人静静 接受你离开的事实 |
[03:30] | He’s, he’s had some trouble adjusting. | 他很不习惯没有你在身边 |
[03:34] | Then he popped up in these photos, with those men. | 结果他却和这些人出现在了这里 |
[03:37] | And now he’s wanted by the Russian authorities | 他现在正被俄罗斯当局通缉 |
[03:38] | for breaking into a military installation. | 罪名是擅闯军事禁区 |
[03:40] | Yeah. And for stealing enough firepower to start a small war. | 嗯 而且他窃取的武器足够发动小型战争了 |
[03:45] | Well, these men, whoever they are, they have to be forcing Jack to do that. | 不管怎样 杰克一定是受他们所迫 |
[03:49] | That’s why I’m here. I need your help. | 所以我才来找你 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:52] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[03:54] | If Dalton gets caught, | 如果道尔顿被抓 |
[03:55] | he’ll spend the rest of his life in a Siberian gulag. | 恐怕就得在西伯利亚劳改营度过余生了 |
[03:58] | That’s if they don’t kill him first. | 前提也得是 他们没先把他杀了 |
[04:32] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[04:38] | I have something I have to do. | 我得去处理一些事情 |
[04:42] | Do you remember the friend I told you about? | 你还记得我跟你提过的那个朋友吧 |
[04:43] | The one that I met in the Army? | 我在部队认识的那个朋友 |
[04:45] | The one who loves Bruce Willis. | 那个布鲁斯·威利斯的超级迷弟 |
[04:48] | Yeah. That one. | 对 就是他 |
[04:50] | He’s also the friend who’s saved my life | 他救了我无数次 |
[04:52] | more times than I can count. | 多到我都数不过来了 |
[04:55] | Well, he is in trouble. | 他惹上了麻烦 |
[04:58] | And so, I have to– I’m-I’m coming back, | 所以我得去… 我会回来的 |
[05:01] | but I just have to go make sure that he’s safe. | 但要先确保他的安全 |
[05:03] | And then, I promise, I’ll come back. | 然后 我保证一定会回来 |
[05:05] | You don’t have to make any promises. | 你不必向我保证 |
[05:11] | Sorry, son. | 不好意思 儿子 |
[05:12] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[05:14] | “Son”? | “儿子” |
[05:16] | So this is your father? | 他是你父亲 |
[05:20] | Let me guess, he told you he didn’t have one. | 我猜猜看 他跟你说他没有父亲 |
[05:23] | Little privacy, please. | 你回避一下好吗 |
[05:25] | Right. I’ll-I’ll just be outside. | 好 我就在外面等你 |
[05:26] | – It was a pleasure to meet you. – Dad. | -幸会 -爸 |
[05:30] | What? I’m just being polite. | 怎么了 我打声招呼还不行 |
[05:31] | Well, it’s not working, so go. | 别挣扎了 赶紧走吧 |
[05:45] | Take this. | 你戴好 |
[05:46] | And make sure you bring it back to me. | 一定要戴着回来找我 |
[05:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:52] | I will. | 一定会 |
[06:38] | Nice job, comrade. | 干得漂亮 同志 |
[06:39] | Can’t believe that actually worked. | 居然真唬住他们了 |
[06:41] | If the only two lines of Russian I’ve been able to memorize didn’t do the trick, | 如果我唯二记住的两句俄语都唬不住人 |
[06:43] | we’d be… | 我们就会… |
[06:43] | I believe the word you’re looking for is dead. | “死翘翘了” 你是这意思吧 |
[06:46] | All right, Riley, we’re in. | 莱丽 连接上了 |
[06:48] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[06:51] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[06:54] | Okay. I found the server stack | 我找到服务器堆栈了 |
[06:56] | with the surveillance footage of Jack and his new mystery friends. | 存有杰克及其神秘新朋友的监控画面 |
[07:00] | Starting the download now. | 开始下载 |
[07:11] | Bozer, repeat exactly as I say. | 博兹 一字一句跟着我说 |
[07:21] | Okay, that didn’t work. | 没唬住他们 |
[07:22] | Get out of there now. Now! | 赶紧出来 快点 |
[07:43] | I want you to have my children. | 你一定要给我生娃 |
[07:47] | Yo, Mac. | 小麦 |
[07:49] | How’s it going, homie? How’s Nigeria, huh? | 你好吗 兄弟 尼日利亚怎么样 |
[07:51] | Hot, I bet. | 肯定很热吧 |
[07:53] | But-but probably not as hot as when we had to cap that wellhead. Remember? | 但应该没有我们当初封住油井时那么热 记得吧 |
[07:57] | That was hot. | 当时简直烤死了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, things around here are a little different. | 我这边情况就没那么轻松自在了 |
[08:02] | Uh, on the upside, | 好的一面 |
[08:03] | it’s been 32 days since I’ve had to visit a cell phone store. | 我已经32天没去手机店了 |
[08:07] | Which is nice, and-and a personal record. | 挺好的 也算是项个人记录了 |
[08:10] | Yeah, anyway, I just, I just wanted to, | 不管怎么说 我只是想 |
[08:13] | leave you a message again. | 再给你留条信息 |
[08:17] | Make sure you were okay, everything was cool. | 确保你没事 一切安好 |
[08:21] | And, I don’t know, let you know | 还有 我想让你知道 |
[08:23] | I understand why you left. | 我理解你离开的原因 |
[08:26] | Totally. I-I get it. | 真的 我懂 |
[08:28] | Guess I just wish you would’ve given me a chance | 我猜自己只是想让你给我一个机会 |
[08:30] | to convince you to stay, | 好说服你留下 |
[08:31] | or taken me with you. | 或者带上我一起走 |
[08:34] | You know, dealer’s choice. | 你懂的 人嘛 还是要灵活一点 |
[08:40] | The flight deck says we’re five hours out. | 驾驶舱那边说我们再过五小时就到了 |
[08:44] | You always talk to people while they’re sleeping? | 你总在别人睡觉的时候跟他们讲话吗 |
[08:45] | I saw you close your eyes when I came out of the cockpit. | 我从驾驶舱出来的时候看到你闭眼睛了 |
[08:49] | Nice try, though. | 不过你装得挺像的 |
[08:50] | You used to do the same thing when you were eight. | 你八岁的时候也喜欢用这招 |
[08:52] | I’d come in your room, and you’d pretend you were reading. | 我走进你房间 你就装作在读书的样子 |
[08:54] | I let it go, because I thought you were learning something. | 我一直没管这件事 因为我觉得你在学东西 |
[08:58] | Yeah, well, I actually used to keep a book on my bed | 其实我一直有放本书在床头的习惯 |
[09:00] | so you’d think that | 好让你以为我在学习 |
[09:01] | while I was playing Sonic on my Sega Genesis. | 而实际上我正在世嘉五代上玩”索尼克” |
[09:04] | You were pretty good at that, as I remember. | 我记得那个游戏你打得挺好的 |
[09:07] | You know what? Let’s not do this. | 算了 我们还是别这样了吧 |
[09:11] | Do what? | 什么 |
[09:12] | Act like we have fond memories. | 装得好像我们之间有什么快乐回忆似的 |
[09:14] | I’m here for Jack, not you, | 我是为了杰克回来的 与你无关 |
[09:16] | so the less we talk, probably for the better. | 所以我们还是少交流为妙 |
[09:26] | In case you were wondering, I liked the beard. | 如果你想知道 我喜欢你的胡子 |
[09:30] | You shouldn’t have shaved it. | 你不该刮掉的 |
[09:30] | I wasn’t. | 我不在意你的想法 |
[09:35] | After Mexico, I-I figured you might, you might need a new one. | 墨西哥事件之后 我猜你也许需要一把新的 |
[09:41] | It’s got everything your old one had and a lot more. | 在旧刀的基础上还加了一些新玩意 |
[09:46] | I’m good. | 还是不必了 |
[09:56] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:57] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[09:59] | What’s up? | 最近过得怎么样 |
[10:02] | Man, it’s good to see you again. | 哥们儿 能再次见到你真是太好了 |
[10:03] | Good to have you back. | 你能回来真好 |
[10:04] | Oh, man. It’s good to be back. | 我也很高兴能回来 |
[10:07] | – It’s been a while. Nice to see you. – You, too. | -好久不见 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[10:08] | It’s good to see you again, Blondie. | 很高兴能再次见到你 金毛小子 |
[10:10] | Matty. How are you? | 马蒂 你最近如何 |
[10:12] | Better than Jack. | 总比杰克过得好 |
[10:13] | Seems our boy went and got himself into some serious trouble. | 他走了之后好像给自己惹了些大麻烦 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I know. I heard. Do we know where he is now? | 我听说了 知道他现在在哪吗 |
[10:19] | Unfortunately, we do not. | 很遗憾 我们不知道 |
[10:21] | Okay. Any idea why he’d be willing to | 好吧 那你知道为什么 |
[10:24] | break into a Russian military depot and steal a bunch of weapons? | 他要闯进俄罗斯军械库偷那么多武器吗 |
[10:26] | Again, no. | 依旧不清楚 |
[10:27] | But I will say this, | 但我可以告诉你 |
[10:29] | ever since you left, Jack just hasn’t been himself. | 自从你走后 杰克就不再是他自己了 |
[10:32] | Director Webber’s being kind. | 韦伯主管说得很客气了 |
[10:33] | His behavior’s been erratic. | 他的行为非常不稳定 |
[10:35] | Questioning orders, second-guessing operational objectives. | 质疑命令 批评行动目标 |
[10:37] | Yeah, but like, way more than usual. | 是老毛病 但比以前严重得多 |
[10:40] | Then one morning, he just didn’t show up for work. | 接着有天早上 他干脆不来上班了 |
[10:42] | Well, then, yesterday, he popped back up on our radar | 直到昨天 他突然出现 |
[10:45] | when Jill intercepted these photos | 当时吉尔拦截到了这些照片 |
[10:47] | being sent around by Russian Military Police. | 照片是由俄罗斯宪兵队发送的 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I saw them. | 没错 我看见了 |
[10:50] | Jill, any luck I.D.’ing the other guys in the photo? | 吉尔 你能确定照片中其他人的身份吗 |
[10:53] | No. Not from the photos, which is why | 不 照片上看不出来 |
[10:55] | Bozer, Leanna and Riley were sent to infiltrate the weapons depot, | 所以博兹 丽安娜和莱丽被派去渗透军械库 |
[10:58] | to download the raw surveillance footage. | 目的是下载原始的监控录像 |
[10:59] | And that’s what Riley’s going through right now. | 现在莱丽就在忙这个 |
[11:02] | We’re hoping to get a clear shot of at least one other face. | 我们希望监控至少能完整拍到一个人的脸 |
[11:04] | Guys, I got ’em. | 各位 我搞定了 |
[11:14] | Right there. | 这个人 |
[11:15] | What, you recognize him? | 怎么 你认出他是谁了 |
[11:18] | That’s Roman Mareks. | 他是罗曼·马雷克 |
[11:21] | No, that can’t be. He’s dead. | 不 不可能 他已经死了 |
[11:22] | Okay, I guess I’ll be the one to ask who… | 好吧 那我来问问他是… |
[11:25] | Roman Mareks was– is, apparently– | 罗曼·马雷克生前… 但显然他没死 |
[11:28] | the former dictator of Belarus. | 是白俄罗斯的前独裁者 |
[11:30] | Nine years ago, he was violently overthrown by a team of CIA operatives. | 九年前 一队中情局特工武力推翻了他的统治 |
[11:34] | Up until now, we thought he’d been killed in that raid. | 此前 我们一直以为他已死于那场冲突 |
[11:38] | This is much worse than we feared. | 这比我们最害怕的情况还要糟糕 |
[11:40] | – Why? – Because the CIA team that kicked Mareks out of power | -为什么 -因为推翻他统治的行动小队 |
[11:44] | was led by Jack. | 指挥官是杰克 |
[11:46] | At the time, Mareks tried to bribe Dalton. | 当时 马雷克想贿赂道尔顿 |
[11:48] | Recruit him. Offered him millions for his services. | 他想招揽杰克 为此甚至愿意给他几百万 |
[11:51] | Given Dalton’s recent behavior and his attitude towards me, | 鉴于道尔顿的近期表现和他对我的成见 |
[11:55] | maybe he finally decided to take Mareks up on his offer. | 也许他决定接受马雷克开出的条件了 |
[12:14] | We found the 18-wheeler right where Jill said it would be. | 我们在吉尔说的地方找到一辆18轮卡车 |
[12:18] | But… | 但是 |
[12:18] | there’s no sign of Jack, Mareks or any of the stolen weapons. | 不见杰克和马雷克 也没有失窃武器的影子 |
[12:21] | Well, that’s not a surprise. | 这并不意外 |
[12:23] | A man like Mareks isn’t gonna stay in one place long, | 马雷克那样的人不可能在同一个地方久留 |
[12:25] | and he’s certainly not gonna drive anything | 并且他也绝对不会开 |
[12:27] | as conspicuous as an 18-wheeler. | 像18轮卡车那样显眼的交通工具 |
[12:32] | Welcome back to Belarus. | 欢迎回到白俄罗斯 |
[12:34] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[12:36] | Once we cross the border, | 等会儿一越过国境线 |
[12:38] | we’re gonna need to ditch these vehicles, | 我们就不能开这些车了 |
[12:39] | or we’re gonna get a lot of unwanted attention. | 否则将会惹来很多不必要的关注 |
[12:42] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[12:43] | – Agreed. – Okay, good. | -同意 -很好 |
[12:47] | Hey, guys, over here. | 各位 来这边看看 |
[12:49] | – What do you got? – Tire tracks. | -你发现什么了 -轮胎印 |
[12:51] | Mareks must have moved whatever they stole into a smaller vehicle. | 马雷克一定把赃物转移到了一辆更小的卡车上 |
[12:53] | He’s many things, but an idiot isn’t one. | 他有很多标签 但傻子可不在其中 |
[12:55] | These tracks could belong to any full-size truck | 这些痕迹可能是其他大卡车留下的 |
[12:57] | with four-wheel drive. | 只要有四个轮子就行 |
[13:01] | Okay, | 好了 |
[13:02] | this has been bugging me since we got on the plane back in L.A. | 我从洛杉矶起飞那一刻起就开始疑惑 |
[13:03] | But… does anyone else feel like something’s not adding up? | 就没有人觉得这件事有点说不通吗 |
[13:08] | I mean, why would Mareks get into business | 我是说 为什么马雷克 |
[13:09] | with the guy who kicked him out of power? | 要与当初把他赶下台的人合作 |
[13:10] | That’s a good question, Boze. | 好问题 博兹 |
[13:12] | And I have another. | 我也有一个问题 |
[13:13] | Jack refused the bribe nine years ago, | 杰克九年前拒绝了他的贿赂 |
[13:16] | so what made Mareks think he’d play along now? | 马雷克为什么觉得他现在会合作 |
[13:18] | Hold that thought, Matty. Mac, where you going? | 等等 马蒂 小麦 你要去哪 |
[13:23] | Back in Afghanistan, I taught Jack a little trick | 在阿富汗的时候 我教了杰克一个小把戏 |
[13:26] | we’d use to spot dead drops for allies. | 我们过去用这个方法来定位情报传递点 |
[13:28] | Wait, you think that mirror turned away from the road | 所以你觉得这面背对马路的后视镜 |
[13:30] | is Jack’s way of leaving behind a subtle “X marks the spot”? | 是杰克留下的秘密记号 |
[13:34] | – Yeah. – Couldn’t it just be a bent mirror? | -对 -万一只是被不小心转过呢 |
[13:36] | Could be, but it’s not. | 有可能 但这个绝对没错 |
[13:38] | Jack left this for us. | 杰克给我们留了台手机 |
[13:40] | Maybe, or maybe Mareks knew he was being tracked | 或许吧 但也有可能马雷克知道自己被追踪了 |
[13:41] | and had his men ditch their phones. | 于是让他的手下扔掉了手机 |
[13:43] | Yeah, or maybe it’s our only lead, | 对 但这是我们的唯一线索 |
[13:44] | so maybe we should let Riley check it out. | 所以也许应该先让莱丽检查一下再做定论 |
[13:56] | All right, well, this phone’s only called seven numbers. | 好了 这部手机只打过七个号码 |
[13:58] | Six of ’em are burner phones. | 其中六个是一次性手机 |
[14:00] | Probably all used by Marek’s men. | 可能都是马雷克的手下使用的 |
[14:02] | Well, this seventh number is by far the most popular. | 第七个号码是目前打得最多的 |
[14:04] | It’s been called over a dozen times in the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时内打了12次 |
[14:07] | Who does it belong to? | 谁在使用那个号码 |
[14:08] | It belongs to Serhiy Yaroslav. | 谢里亚·雅罗斯拉夫 |
[14:12] | He’s quite the heavy hitter. | 他是个挺厉害的角色 |
[14:13] | Former Ukrainian spec ops. | 曾在乌克兰特种部队服役 |
[14:15] | Yaroslav went into business for himself 15 years ago. | 雅罗斯拉夫十五年前开始自己做生意 |
[14:18] | We need to find this Yaroslav. | 我们要找到这位雅罗斯拉夫 |
[14:20] | Currently, he’s in Roslavl. | 他目前位于罗斯拉夫尔 |
[14:21] | That’s about two hours west of us. | 我们得往西边行驶两小时 |
[14:23] | Yaroslav knows what Mareks is up to? | 雅罗斯拉夫会知道马雷克的目的吗 |
[14:26] | Only one way to find out. | 只有找到他才知道 |
[14:35] | Show me the money! | 把钱拿出来 |
[14:37] | I’m serious, Mac, if you were a free agent, | 我是认真的 小麦 如果你是自由身 |
[14:39] | you could name your price right now. | 那就可以立马起价了 |
[14:41] | He’s right. Two weeks after you left, | 他说得对 你离开两周后 |
[14:43] | Matty gave every Phoenix agent with any kind of field experience | 马蒂给了所有具备外勤经验的凤凰基金会特工一堆垃圾 |
[14:45] | a bunch of junk and five minutes. | 限时五分钟 |
[14:47] | All they could make was more junk. | 他们造出来的还是一堆垃圾 |
[14:49] | We’re serious, no one can do what you do. | 说真的 你无人能及 |
[14:51] | Matty’s little “make another egghead spy” project died miserably. | 马蒂的”精英再造”小计划可悲地以失败告终 |
[14:55] | And up until Jack disappeared, she benched us. | 杰克消失前 她一直让我们退居二线 |
[14:56] | The last two months doing intel gathering. | 过去两个月都在收集情报 |
[14:59] | I’ll be honest, I started taking naps in the afternoon. | 老实说 我都开始睡午觉了 |
[15:01] | Brought a blanket and everything. | 备好毯子和其他东西 |
[15:04] | Jill’s been busy, though. | 尽管这样 吉尔还是很忙 |
[15:07] | Matty’s got her running a task force looking for Murdoc. | 马蒂让她指挥一个搜捕魔多克的特别小组 |
[15:09] | Presented Matty with a game plan, | 为马蒂出谋划策 |
[15:10] | setting up surveillance on old contacts. | 监视以前的联络人 |
[15:13] | She’s got some promising leads. | 她找到了一些有用的线索 |
[15:14] | Other than teacher’s pet making grades, it’s been boring. | 拍马屁的才有前途 日子实在太无聊了 |
[15:20] | And what about Jack? | 那杰克呢 |
[15:25] | Well, he didn’t handle your quitting too well. | 他无法面对你的离开 |
[15:27] | Guess you could say he lost his purpose. | 可以说他失去了目标 |
[15:29] | Up until you left, Jack had one job: to protect you. | 你离开前 杰克的唯一任务就是保护你 |
[15:34] | Even though you were on the other side of the world, | 即使你在世界的另一边 |
[15:36] | he still made sure to keep an eye on you. | 他也会留心注意你 |
[15:38] | Yeah, the one thing that made him happy | 是啊 唯一能让他开心的事情 |
[15:39] | was the thought that you were happy. | 就是知道你过得开心 |
[15:43] | He said you met someone. Someone special. | 他说你遇见一个人 特别的人 |
[15:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[15:48] | Yeah, Nasha. | 纳莎 |
[15:50] | Nasha? | 纳莎 |
[15:51] | Yeah. She’s a school teacher. You’d like her. | 是的 她是老师 你会喜欢她的 |
[15:57] | Hey, you can’t blame yourself. | 你不要自责 |
[16:01] | All right, you leaving had nothing to do with what’s going on. | 这件事不是你的离开造成的 |
[16:03] | He’s right. Jack’s a big boy. | 他说得对 杰克是个成年人 |
[16:04] | He makes his own decisions. | 他会自己做决定 |
[16:07] | He’ll be the first one to tell you that. | 他会是第一个让你知道的人 |
[16:08] | Yeah, but the last video he sent me, | 但是他发给我的最后一个视频 |
[16:10] | I could see that he wasn’t in a good place, | 我看得出他在一个不是很好的地方 |
[16:12] | and, uh, I didn’t respond. | 我没有回复他 |
[16:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:16] | Because telling him I’m not coming home wasn’t what he wanted to hear. | 因为他不想听到我说我不回来了 |
[16:26] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[16:27] | He doesn’t hate you. He’s just upset. | 他不恨你 他只是难过 |
[16:30] | You don’t have to sugarcoat it ’cause I’m your superior. | 你不用因为我是上司而安慰我 |
[16:33] | Okay, he hates you. | 好吧 他恨你 |
[16:35] | But you did lie to him for the majority of his life. | 但你确实大部分时间都在对他撒谎 |
[16:39] | I can’t decide if you’re speaking truth to power or being insubordinate. | 我分不清你是不畏强权还是单纯在反抗 |
[16:44] | Can’t it be both? | 不能两者并存吗 |
[16:48] | It’s just, I-I thought that our reunion would be, at the very least, civil. | 我只是觉得父子重聚至少彼此应该客气点 |
[16:54] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[16:57] | It seems my son’s forgiveness is proving quite hard to come by. | 看起来很难得到我儿子的原谅了 |
[17:01] | All the more reason to keep trying to earn it. | 那就更应该试着得到他的原谅 |
[17:10] | Why are men like this always surrounded by | 为什么这类人物总是 |
[17:13] | big scary guys with big scary guns? | 被持枪的大块头围着 |
[17:16] | Because it isn’t deep-frying potatoes. | 因为这不是油炸土豆[闹着玩] |
[17:18] | This is the big leagues. | 都是动真格的 |
[17:19] | Actually, sir, I used to fry potatoes, and it wasn’t that easy. | 长官 其实我以前炸过土豆 还真不简单 |
[17:23] | I know that. That’s why I rejected employing you… twice. | 我知道 所以我才两次拒绝用你 |
[17:26] | The hell? Then why am I here? | 什么 那我为什么在这 |
[17:28] | Because Matilda Webber can’t take no for an answer. | 因为马蒂尔达·韦伯不接受拒绝 |
[17:30] | Not to interrupt a pointless conversation, | 无意打断这场无意义的对话 |
[17:32] | but can we get back to | 但能否继续思考 |
[17:33] | how we’re gonna separate Yaroslav from his muscle? | 怎么才能分开雅罗斯拉夫和他的保镖 |
[17:36] | We’re not gonna get to him. | 我们不能奔着他去 |
[17:38] | We’re gonna wait for him to come to us. | 而是要等他来找我们 |
[17:58] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[17:59] | Save the threats. | 少来吓唬我 |
[18:02] | Recognize this? | 认得这个吗 |
[18:04] | It’s a sat view of your compound in the Ukraine. | 这是你在乌克兰的院子的画面 |
[18:07] | See this badass plane right here? | 看到这架战斗机了吗 |
[18:09] | This is China’s J-20 stealth fighter. | 这是中国的歼-20隐形战斗机 |
[18:11] | One of the only two prototypes in existence. | 一共只有两架原型机 这是其中一架 |
[18:13] | Which is interesting because the Chinese government | 有趣的是 在六个月前 |
[18:15] | just lost one six months ago. | 中国政府不见了一架飞机 |
[18:18] | No one knows who has it or where it is. | 没人知道是谁偷的 也没人知道飞机的下落 |
[18:19] | So you have a choice to make. | 你要作出选择 |
[18:21] | Tell us what we want to know, | 把我们想知道的告诉我们 |
[18:22] | or we can call the Chinese government. | 或者我们通知中国政府 |
[18:25] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[18:27] | Roman Mareks has contacted you 12 times in the last 24 hours. | 罗曼·马雷克24小时内跟你通了12次电话 |
[18:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:32] | Mareks wants to buy an army. | 马雷克想买一支军队 |
[18:35] | I have 3,000 highly trained mercenaries ready to deploy immediately. | 我有三千名训练有素的雇佣兵 随时可以展开战斗 |
[18:39] | And just so I know, in case I’m ever in the market, | 以防我也有需要 |
[18:42] | what will 3,000 highly trained mercs set me back? | 我想知道买下三千训练有素的雇佣兵得花多少钱 |
[18:44] | $50 million. | 五千万美元 |
[18:47] | Mareks said he’d take them all. | 马雷克说他会全部买下 |
[18:49] | Said he’d reach out when he had the funds. | 他说有了资金就联系我 |
[19:00] | Matty, the good news is we found Yaroslav and we broke Yaroslav. | 马蒂 好消息是我们找到雅罗斯拉夫并且套到话了 |
[19:04] | That’s great. | 做得好 |
[19:05] | But it sounds like there’s bad news, too. | 但听起来还有坏消息 |
[19:06] | Yeah. Mareks is shopping for an army, | 是的 马雷克要买一支军队 |
[19:09] | and Yaroslav was gonna sell him one. | 而雅罗斯拉夫就是卖家 |
[19:10] | So, Mareks plans to overthrow the current dictator, | 所以马雷克想要推翻现任独裁者 |
[19:13] | get his old job back. | 重回权力巅峰 |
[19:14] | Apparently. | 很显然是这样 |
[19:15] | It begs a few questions, | 有几个问题 |
[19:16] | like what role does Jack have in any of this, | 杰克会在其中扮演什么角色 |
[19:18] | and also, how is a guy who just | 而且马雷克身无分文潜逃出境 |
[19:19] | fled his country with nothing gonna come up with $50 million? | 怎会搞到五千万美元 |
[19:21] | Actually, I can answer both those questions. | 其实这些问题我都可以回答 |
[19:24] | According to the unredacted file, | 根据原始文件 |
[19:26] | one of the parameters of Jack’s mission to overthrow Mareks | 杰克推翻马雷克政权的其中一个任务要求 |
[19:29] | was to steal the dictator’s fortune in uncut diamonds from his palace, | 就是从他的府邸里将未切割的钻石偷出来 |
[19:33] | and hide them in country. | 并且将其藏于境内 |
[19:34] | Let me guess, the value of these stones is $50 million? | 让我猜一下 这些钻石价值五千万美元 |
[19:37] | Actually, just north of $57 million. | 其实是五千七百万美元 |
[19:40] | Jack is taking Mareks to the diamonds. | 杰克要带马雷克去找那些钻石 |
[19:42] | Which explains why Mareks approached Jack, | 这就解释了为什么马雷克会接近杰克 |
[19:44] | and how he was able to afford this army. | 以及他如何买得起这支军队 |
[19:46] | But that still doesn’t explain why Jack agreed to help him. | 但是这仍然解释不了为什么杰克会帮他 |
[19:49] | No, it doesn’t, but it gets worse. | 确实 而且更糟的是 |
[19:51] | Because three months after Jack hid the diamonds in Belarus, | 杰克把钻石藏到白俄罗斯的三个月后 |
[19:54] | the CIA sent in another team of operatives to pull them out. | 中情局派了另外一组特工将钻石带走了 |
[19:59] | Does Jack know he’s taking Mareks to a hiding spot | 杰克知道他带马雷克去的藏货点 |
[20:01] | that was cleared out nine years ago? | 九年前就被人清空了吗 |
[20:03] | Unfortunately, he does not. | 很不幸 他不知道 |
[20:05] | That puts us on a tight clock. | 那我们时间不多了 |
[20:07] | Once Mareks discovers his fortune is missing. | 一旦马雷克发现他的钻石没了 |
[20:09] | He’ll kill Jack. | 他会杀了杰克 |
[20:22] | Guys? What was that? | 伙计们 刚才那声音是什么 |
[20:24] | Sounds like antiaircraft fire. | 听起来像防空导弹 |
[20:25] | Oleg Vadim, Belarus’s current dictator, | 奥列格·瓦季姆 白俄罗斯的在位独裁者 |
[20:28] | just issued orders to shoot you guys down. | 刚刚下达了击落你们的命令 |
[20:32] | Look, Mac, you know I hate second-guessing you, | 听着 小麦 我不是想质疑你 |
[20:34] | but are you sure this is our best option? | 但你确定这是最佳选择吗 |
[20:36] | Unfortunately, Bozer, it’s our only option. | 很遗憾 博兹 这是我们的唯一选择 |
[20:38] | Mareks is already in Belarus, | 马雷克已经在白俄罗斯了 |
[20:39] | which means we’re already way behind. | 这意味着我们已经落后了 |
[20:40] | If we want to save Jack, we got to get to the hiding spot first, | 如果要救杰克 我们就要先到藏货点 |
[20:43] | which means infil by land is out. | 也就是说 从陆路潜入不可行了 |
[20:45] | We’d never catch up. | 我们追不上的 |
[20:51] | Hey, guys, don’t worry. | 大家别担心 |
[20:52] | We’re well above the range of their antiaircraft fire. | 他们的防空导弹打不到我们 |
[20:54] | I’m not worried about those of us staying on the plane. | 待在飞机上的我们没什么好担心的 |
[20:56] | I’m worried about the two lunatics who are about to go… | 我担心你们两个要跳伞的疯子 |
[20:58] | Bozer. We’re gonna be fine. | 博兹 我们会没事的 |
[21:00] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:06] | We’re gonna be taking fire the whole way down. | 我们降落过程中会遭受持续攻击 |
[21:08] | To maximize our chances of actually reaching the ground alive, | 为了增加我们活着着陆的机率 |
[21:11] | don’t deploy until 2,000 feet. | 离地610米后再打开降落伞 |
[21:13] | – That’s not gonna make for a very fun landing. – That’s true. | -这样着陆很危险啊 -没错 |
[21:16] | But if we deploy too early, | 但如果我们过早地打开降落伞 |
[21:17] | there won’t be much of us landing at all. | 我们两个就不太可能活着着陆了 |
[22:02] | I’m hit. Repeat, I’m hit. | 我被击中了 重复 我被击中了 |
[22:04] | Okay, maybe Bozer was right. | 好吧 也许博兹说得对 |
[22:06] | Only lunatics will jump into a cross fire. | 只有疯子才会跳进交火之中 |
[22:15] | I’m tangled up! Can’t pull my reserve! | 我被缠住了 打不开备用伞 |
[22:30] | As soon as I cut your main, pull your reserve! | 我把你主伞切断的同时 你把备用伞打开 |
[22:46] | 近地警告 着陆速度过快 | |
[22:49] | Good job, Blondie. | 好样的 金毛小子 |
[22:54] | Son. | 孩子 |
[23:02] | All right, guys. Maintain your heading. | 好了伙计们 继续朝这个方向走 |
[23:03] | You’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[23:05] | It’s just over the next hill. | 就在下个山丘后面 |
[23:06] | (54.59,30.32) | GPS位置 |
[23:17] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:18] | We’re not gonna talk about what just happened? | 刚才发生的事 你不打算聊聊吗 |
[23:19] | You already thanked me for saving you. | 你已经谢过我了 |
[23:20] | No, I tried to thank you. | 不 我是想感谢你来着 |
[23:22] | You hand me back my knife and walk off. | 你把刀还给我之后就走了 |
[23:25] | Where I come from, that’s called a brush-off. | 在我们那儿 这叫做”既节” |
[23:28] | – You mean a blow-off. – Whatever. | -是拒绝吧 -无所谓 |
[23:30] | All I’m saying is, ignoring me every time | 我想说 在我每次想跟你交流的时候 |
[23:32] | I try to engage with you is getting a little tired. | 你都无视我 真的有些心累 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | How about we find a way to separate Jack from Mareks | 我们找个方法把杰克和马雷克分开 |
[23:41] | and then we go home and never speak again? | 然后打道回府 此事永不再提 如何 |
[23:42] | Guys, this little therapy session is gonna need to be put on hold. | 伙计们 谈心大会先缓一缓 |
[23:45] | We’re tracking a truck. | 我们追踪到了一辆卡车 |
[23:46] | It’s headed your way. Ten miles out. | 正朝你们开过去 离你们16公里左右 |
[23:48] | If you would like to save Jack, | 如果你们想救杰克 |
[23:50] | you need to come up with a plan right now. | 现在就要想出个办法来 |
[23:53] | Get Jack. | 你去救杰克 |
[23:54] | I’ll distract them. Meet you at exfil. | 我来分散他们的注意 撤离点见 |
[24:31] | Mac. What are you doing here? | 小麦 你怎么来了 |
[24:34] | The CIA hid the diamonds nine years ago, | 中情局九年前就把钻石藏起来了 |
[24:36] | so if you go into that church, Mareks is gonna kill you. | 如果你走进教堂 马雷克会杀了你的 |
[24:38] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[24:41] | Okay, well, that is the last thing on my list of stuff I want to have happen today. | 好吧 我今天可不想死 |
[24:45] | – What’s the plan? – Get the hell out of here. | -接下来怎么办 -赶紧走 |
[24:47] | Yeah, lead the way. | 好吧 你带路 |
[24:55] | Mac is back! | 小麦回来了 |
[24:56] | You have no earthly idea how good it is to see you again, homie. | 再见到你简直太高兴了 兄弟 |
[24:59] | Yeah, feeling’s mutual, pal, but I got to ask you, | 我也是 伙计 但我得问你 |
[25:01] | this working with Mareks, what’s that about? | 你怎么跟马雷克搞到一起去了 |
[25:04] | Uh, it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[25:05] | – That’s a terrible answer. – It’s the truth. | -这叫什么回答 -是真的 |
[25:06] | And I’ll be honest with you, it’s been a dark few months | 我实话告诉你 这几个月你不在 |
[25:08] | not having you around, brother. | 我的世界都昏暗了 |
[25:10] | You’ve really brightened my day here. | 现在你来了 我的生活都发光了 |
[25:49] | He lied. | 他骗了我 |
[25:53] | Dalton. | 道尔顿 |
[25:55] | Dalton. Dalton, I know you can hear me. | 道尔顿 我知道你听得到 |
[25:58] | Yo, Mareks. How goes the diamond hunting there, kid? | 马雷克 钻石挖得怎么样啊 小子 |
[26:01] | You know they are not here. | 你知道钻石不在这里 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:02] | It kind of sucks for you, huh? | 不好受吧 |
[26:04] | Coming all this way for nothing? | 不远万里过来 却什么都没有 |
[26:05] | Dalton, when I find you… | 道尔顿 别让我找到你 |
[26:06] | You’ll do what? You’ll do what, huh? | 找到我又怎么样 |
[26:07] | You’ll bend over and kiss my keister? | 你要弯下腰亲我的屁股吗 |
[26:09] | Pucker up, tough guy. You’re a loser. | 发火啊 硬汉 你输了 |
[26:12] | And by the way, the deal’s off, | 顺便说一句 交易取消了 |
[26:12] | so adios. | 拜拜咯 |
[26:16] | Dalton! Dalton! | 道尔顿 道尔顿 |
[26:22] | – Where is he? – I-I don’t know. | -他人呢 -不知道 |
[26:25] | Are you sure this is the spot? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[26:26] | Yeah, this is the dropped pin. This is, this is exfil. | 是啊 地图上撤离点就是这里 |
[26:28] | He should be here by now. | 他应该已经到了才对 |
[26:29] | Yeah, only one slight little problem, dude, he isn’t. | 但问题就是 他不在 |
[26:34] | We’ve wasted too much time. Let’s get out of here. | 我们浪费了太多时间了 我们走吧 |
[26:35] | Are we really just gonna leave without him? | 我们不带着他 直接走吗 |
[26:36] | Come on, man. At least give him a call. | 拜托 至少给他打个电话啊 |
[26:39] | Go on. | 打吧 |
[26:45] | Yeah. Where are you? | 是我 你在哪儿呢 |
[26:46] | He’s with me. | 他和我在一起 |
[26:48] | And soon… | 再过一会儿 |
[26:49] | you will be, too. | 你也会的 |
[26:51] | And you will learn the penalty for trespassing in my country, | 你将会因为非法入侵我的国家而受到惩罚 |
[26:55] | whoever you are. | 无论你是谁 |
[26:56] | Hey, hey, this is Oleg Vadim, right? | 你是奥列格·瓦季姆 对吗 |
[26:59] | Uh, Jack Dalton here. Nice to meet you. | 我是杰克·道尔顿 很高兴认识你 |
[27:00] | I’m the guy that deposed Mareks for you. | 我就是那个罢黜了马雷克 让你上位的人 |
[27:03] | No reason to thank me. You’re welcome. You know, | 不用感谢我 不客气 |
[27:06] | I was kind of thinking since I’m the only reason | 我在想 既然你现在能掌权 |
[27:08] | you’re even in power in the first place, | 都是我的功劳 |
[27:10] | maybe you could do us a solid | 或许你可以帮我们个忙 |
[27:12] | and-and not kill our friend. Sound good? | 别杀我们的朋友 怎么样 |
[27:15] | That wasn’t supposed to be a joke. | 我没在开玩笑啊 |
[27:17] | Vadim, what do you want? | 瓦季姆 你想要什么 |
[27:18] | There will be no deals. | 已经没有商量的余地了 |
[27:19] | Enemy combatants who trespass into Belarus are executed | 非法入侵白俄罗斯的敌方战斗人员都将被处决 |
[27:22] | without exception, which means | 无一例外 也就是说 |
[27:25] | I’m going to kill your friend. | 我要杀了你的朋友 |
[27:29] | Look, Vadim, I’ll make this simple. | 听着 瓦季姆 做个简单交易吧 |
[27:31] | You turn over our friend unharmed | 只要你毫发无损地交出我们的朋友 |
[27:35] | and we’ll give you Roman Mareks. | 我们就会把罗曼·马雷克交给你 |
[27:38] | Roman Mareks is dead. | 罗曼·马雷克已经死了 |
[27:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[27:40] | That’s where you’re wrong there, homeboy. | 这你就错了 哥们儿 |
[27:42] | Mareks is very much alive and well. | 马雷克可还活蹦乱跳着呢 |
[27:44] | And he’s currently planning o-on buying an army | 而且他现在还打算招一队雇佣兵 |
[27:47] | of mercenaries to drop by your palace, say hello, | 去你那儿打个招呼 |
[27:50] | spill your blood and get his old job back. | 顺便让你血溅当场 篡个位什么的 |
[27:54] | – You’re lying. – No, no, no. | -你撒谎 -不不不 |
[27:55] | I’m not lying. Check the news. | 我可没骗你 不信你看看新闻 |
[27:57] | That Russian depot that was just raided? | 有个俄罗斯军械库被盗的新闻 |
[28:00] | That was Mareks a-and his boys stealing guns. | 那是马雷克和他的手下在偷枪 |
[28:02] | Lots and lots of guns. | 那可是很多很多枪 |
[28:03] | When Mareks gets that army to go with those guns, | 等到马雷克的军队都配齐了枪械 |
[28:05] | how long do you think it’s gonna be | 你觉得要过多久 |
[28:06] | before he’s knocking at your door? | 他就会找上门呢 |
[28:08] | The good news is, none of that has to happen | 好消息是 这些都可以避免 |
[28:10] | because we can deliver Mareks wrapped in a bow. | 因为我们可以把马雷克捆结实了送到你面前 |
[28:19] | You bring me Mareks in two hours. | 限你两个小时 把马雷克带来 |
[28:22] | I’ll send coordinates for the handoff to this phone. | 我会把交接地点的坐标发到这个手机上 |
[28:26] | But mark my words, you try anything, | 但你给我听好了 要是你敢耍花招 |
[28:30] | your friend will die a very painful death. | 你的朋友会死得非常难看 |
[28:34] | Very painful. Got it. Thanks. Bye. | 死得很难看是吧 明白了 谢谢 回见 |
[28:37] | Well, he’s about as charming as Mareks. | 他的魅力快赶上马雷克了 |
[28:38] | Matty, Bozer, you get all that? | 马蒂 博兹 你们都听见了吗 |
[28:39] | – Yeah, Mac. We heard everything. – Us, too. | -是的 小麦 都听到了 -我们也是 |
[28:41] | Mac, you just agreed to trade Mareks for Oversight, | 小麦 你刚刚同意了用马雷克来交换”上级” |
[28:44] | which is great but for one little problem. | 这很好 但有一个小问题 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[28:48] | We just got to catch him before he flees Belarus. | 我们得在马雷克逃出白俄罗斯前抓住他 |
[28:50] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[28:52] | He just passed the city of Orsha. | 他刚刚经过奥尔沙城 |
[28:54] | Heading east towards the Russian border. | 正在朝北向俄罗斯边境走 |
[28:56] | Wait, wait. Hey, wait. Check out that bridge | 等等 看那座桥 |
[28:57] | right there. He’s gonna have to cross that | 就在这里 如果他想进入俄罗斯 |
[28:59] | if he’s gonna make it to exfil in Russia. | 这是他的必经之路 |
[29:01] | Yeah. A bridge is a good choke point. | 没错 桥是很好的拦截点 |
[29:02] | – Oh, yeah. – Only one problem. | -没错 -但有一个问题 |
[29:04] | That particular bridge just happens to be | 那座桥刚好是 |
[29:06] | one of Oleg Vadim’s military checkpoints. | 奥列格·瓦季姆的军事检查站之一 |
[29:08] | Which means it’ll be guarded. | 这就意味着那里会有守卫 |
[29:09] | If Vadim gets his hands on Mareks before we do… | 如果瓦季姆在我们之前就抓到了马雷克 |
[29:11] | The deal will be off and your dad will be… | 那么交易取消 你父亲也会… |
[29:13] | Dead. I did the math. | 他会死 我知道 |
[29:21] | Four soldiers on the bridge that I count. | 我数了下 桥上有四名士兵 |
[29:23] | Yeah, all right. | 没错 |
[29:24] | All right, we’re gonna need to deal with them | 所以我们要在马雷克到达前 |
[29:25] | before Mareks arrives | 先把他们处理掉 |
[29:26] | or these guys are gonna call Vadim | 否则这些人就会通知瓦季姆 |
[29:28] | and this place will turn into a big ole pie fight, | 然后这地方就会开始打打杀杀 |
[29:30] | – we’ll never get Mareks. – Yeah. | -我们就别想抓到马雷克了 -没错 |
[29:31] | So, how you want to handle this? Huh? | 所以 你打算怎么处理 |
[29:33] | Any ideas? | 想到办法了吗 |
[29:38] | What would your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man do? | 如果是你的好伙伴蜘蛛侠会怎么办 |
[29:42] | Crawl along the bottom of the bridge. | 从桥底爬过去 |
[29:44] | Attack from below with his webbing. | 用他的蛛网从下方攻击 |
[29:46] | Is that what we’re gonna do? | 我们也要这样吗 |
[29:47] | All except for the webbing. | 嗯 只是不用蛛网 |
[29:49] | Wait. I wasn’t serious, man. | 等等 我开玩笑的 哥们儿 |
[29:52] | Well, I was. | 我可是认真的 |
[30:03] | Could you give me that wire? | 你能把那堆电缆拿给我吗 |
[30:06] | Okay, so, Spider-Man would already be on the bridge by now, | 好了 蜘蛛侠的话 现在肯定已经在桥上了 |
[30:10] | but give me a break. | 但请给我们凡人一点时间 |
[30:11] | His wrists shoot synthetic webbing | 他的手腕能发射 |
[30:12] | with a tensile strength and elasticity | 拥有超强抗张强度和弹性的人造蛛网 |
[30:14] | that defies the laws of chemistry and physics and biology. | 这完全违背了化学物理和生物上的定律 |
[30:18] | My point is, a mechanical ascender with a blocking system | 重点是 一个带有制动系统的攀升器 |
[30:21] | is the next best thing. | 是除了蛛网之外最好的选择 |
[30:22] | It may be slower than Spidey, but it’ll get the job done. | 可能不如蜘蛛侠快 但一样能完成任务 |
[30:27] | You got to admit you missed the hell out of this, didn’t you? | 你肯定很怀念这些吧 |
[30:29] | You and me doing something incredibly stupid and dangerous | 你和我一起做一些又傻又危险的事情 |
[30:33] | that’ll probably get us both killed. | 每次都有可能让自己丢了小命 |
[30:35] | I know I have. | 反正我挺怀念的 |
[30:36] | You really think that’s helping? | 你觉得这些废话有用吗 |
[30:37] | Probably not. | 应该没有吧 |
[30:40] | Okay, sorry, yeah. I’m just really happy. | 抱歉啦 我就是开心嘛 |
[30:43] | Okay, that’s great, but I want you to be helpful, | 你开心就好 但你得帮我点忙 |
[30:45] | – so, hand me that wheel right there. – Yeah. | -把那边的轮子递给我 -行 |
[31:32] | Matty, bridge is secure. | 马蒂 桥这边搞定了 |
[31:33] | Just in time. You got Mareks approaching. | 正好 马雷克快到了 |
[34:13] | Save Jack or stop Mareks? | 救杰克还是阻止马雷克 |
[34:15] | That’s not even a choice. | 这还用选吗 |
[34:53] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[34:55] | You lunatic. | 你个疯子 |
[35:02] | What-what is so funny? | 你傻乐呵什么呢 |
[35:08] | I’m alive. You’re alive. | 我还活着 你也活着 |
[35:10] | You know, after Cairo, | 开罗那件事之后 |
[35:11] | I feel like I’m playing with house money. | 我总觉得自己就像在用私房钱赌博 |
[35:13] | Well, eventually, your luck’s gonna run out. | 没错 终有一天你的运气会用完的 |
[35:15] | Yeah, well, not when I have you around. Apparently. | 没事 只要有你在我身边就不会 |
[35:25] | Hey, Matty, jack is safe, but Mareks got away. | 马蒂 杰克安全了 但马雷克逃走了 |
[35:29] | Did he? Leanna. | 是吗 丽安娜 |
[35:33] | No, ma’am. | 当然没有 长官 |
[35:34] | Leanna, take your passenger to the coordinates I sent, | 丽安娜 把乘客带去我发给你的坐标点 |
[35:37] | hand him over to Vadim, | 把他交给瓦季姆 |
[35:38] | and then get back Oversight. | 然后把”上级”带回来 |
[35:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:45] | So it’s over? | 大功告成了 |
[35:48] | All right, bud, now you can tell me, | 好了兄弟 你现在可以告诉我 |
[35:51] | what were you doing working with Mareks in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要跟马雷克合作 |
[35:53] | Oh, well, I wasn’t trying to. | 这个 我当时没想这样 |
[35:54] | A-At first, I was on a whole ‘nother mission. | 一开始 我本来是在执行别的任务 |
[35:57] | Which was? | 什么任务 |
[35:57] | Oh, I was gonna hunt down and capture Walsh. | 我本来准备追捕沃尔什 |
[36:01] | Yeah, I-I kind of figured | 当时我觉得 |
[36:03] | if I collared your old man’s ex-partner, I don’t know, | 如果我抓住你老爹的前搭档 |
[36:05] | he’d just retire. | 他大概就会退休 |
[36:07] | And-and then you could return to the Phoenix. | 这样你就可以回凤凰基金会了 |
[36:10] | Okay, actually, I-I get that, | 好吧 我懂了 |
[36:12] | but how does Mareks fit in to all this? | 但马雷克是怎么掺和进来的 |
[36:15] | Before I found Walsh, Mareks found me. | 我还没找到沃尔什 他先找到了我 |
[36:17] | So you decided to work for him? | 于是你就决定为他效力吗 |
[36:18] | He showed me pictures of you in Nigeria, dude. | 他给我看了你在尼日利亚的照片 伙计 |
[36:20] | He knew where you were, and he said if I didn’t help him | 他知道你在哪儿 他说如果我不帮他 |
[36:22] | get back his $50 million, | 拿回他的五千万美元 |
[36:24] | he was gonna send somebody down there | 他就会派人过去 |
[36:25] | and turn your lights out. | 要你的小命 |
[36:29] | You agreed to, uh, work with him to save my life? | 你是为了救我才为他工作吗 |
[36:31] | Eh, more or less, but then I realized, | 差不多吧 但随后我意识到 |
[36:34] | I could turn lemonade into lemons. | 我可以反其道而行之 |
[36:36] | You know what I’m saying? | 知道我的意思吗 |
[36:37] | I mean, for the first time in my life, | 人生第一次 |
[36:39] | I could see ten moves in front of me. | 我能看到接下来会发生什么事 |
[36:40] | I-I knew that | 我知道 |
[36:41] | if pictures of me working for Mareks got out in the world, | 如果我为马雷克工作的照片流出去 |
[36:45] | then Phoenix would see that, | 凤凰基金会看到了 |
[36:47] | and they’d realize I was in trouble and… | 就会知道我有麻烦了 |
[36:49] | They’d send Oversight to get me. | 就会派”上级”来找我 |
[36:51] | Exactly, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:53] | Exactly. You know, | 没错 听着 |
[36:56] | you did save my life, pal, | 你确实救了我的命 兄弟 |
[36:58] | but I could argue that I’m saving yours as well. | 但也可以说 我在拯救你 |
[37:02] | Rescued you from a life of misery, wasting your talents. | 让你脱离苦海 别再荒废才能 |
[37:06] | Hey, hey, I’m serious, man, the world needs you, Mac. | 我是认真的 这个世界需要你 小麦 |
[37:09] | And you owe it to the world to work for the Phoenix. | 而为了这个世界 你应该回到凤凰基金会 |
[37:13] | You need to put this personal BS with your old man to the side | 你得放下你和你老爸的私人恩怨 |
[37:14] | and realize this is exactly where you’re supposed to be, | 承认这里才是你的归宿 |
[37:18] | on the razor’s edge with your boy, cheating death. | 和你的兄弟一起出生入死 逃出生天 |
[37:28] | And you missed this a little bit, didn’t you? | 其实你挺想念这些的 对吧 |
[37:31] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 |
[37:57] | Good to see you still alive, Jim. | 很高兴看到你还活着 吉姆 |
[37:58] | Good to still be alive, Matty. | 很高兴还活着 马蒂 |
[38:01] | Thanks to Angus. | 多亏了安格斯 |
[38:03] | I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard that before, | 这话我听过无数次了 |
[38:06] | appreciation for your son saving someone’s life. | 感激你儿子救人性命 |
[38:10] | You trained him well. | 你把他训练得很好 |
[38:12] | No, Jim. All we did is point him in a direction. | 不 吉姆 我们只是给他指出方向 |
[38:17] | I can train operatives to work in the field, | 我可以训练特工执行外勤任务 |
[38:19] | and I can train operatives to work as a part of a team, | 我也可以训练特工与团队协作 |
[38:22] | but I can’t train operatives to do what he does. | 但我训练不出像他一样的特工 |
[38:25] | And without him, | 没有他 |
[38:26] | the Phoenix just isn’t running at its full potential. | 凤凰基金会就无法发挥全部作用 |
[38:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[38:31] | That’s why I hope we can sit down and talk with him. | 所以我希望可以和他坐下谈谈 |
[38:35] | Frankly, I don’t think that’s gonna be enough. | 老实说 我觉得这并不够 |
[38:38] | There’s a lot of baggage between you two. | 你们之间有很多过往 |
[38:40] | Baggage that he might not be willing to ignore, | 这些过往他可能不愿忽视 |
[38:44] | or forgive. | 或原谅 |
[38:47] | Are you asking me to quit? | 你在让我退出吗 |
[38:52] | I’m asking you to think beyond yourself and your feelings, | 我在请求你不要只顾自己和自己的感受 |
[38:56] | to think of the greater good, of the Phoenix. | 想想大局 想想凤凰基金会 |
[38:59] | Advice that you’ve given me many times. | 你多次给过我这样的忠告 |
[39:04] | Well, I agree that we need Angus, | 好吧 我同意这里需要安格斯 |
[39:07] | and if it comes to that, then… | 如果真到了那一步 那么 |
[39:10] | I’ll make the necessary arrangements. | 我会做出必要的安排 |
[39:12] | Good. I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 很高兴听到你这样说 |
[39:15] | There’s one more thing, and you’re not gonna like it. | 还有一件事 你可能不太乐意 |
[39:18] | You owe Jack an apology for thinking that he flipped. | 你欠杰克一个道歉 你怀疑他叛敌 |
[39:21] | Not to mention, a debt of gratitude for helping to save your life. | 更不用提 你得感谢他救了你 |
[39:35] | Where’s Angus? | 安格斯在哪儿 |
[39:41] | Careful, babe, you smile any harder you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 小心 亲爱的 你笑得嘴都快抽筋了 |
[39:43] | I can’t help but smile wide. | 我控制不住啊 |
[39:44] | My girl’s full of surprises. I had no idea you could fly. | 我女朋友深藏不漏 我都不知道你会开飞机 |
[39:47] | You’re like Bruce Lee with a pilot’s license. | 你就像是有飞行执照的李小龙 |
[39:50] | My uncle taught me. | 我叔叔教我的 |
[39:51] | He had a farm, he needed help crop-dusting. | 他有个农场 需要有人帮他喷洒农药 |
[39:53] | That is hot. Hot! | 太性感了 性感 |
[39:57] | – Here you go. Yeah. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[40:02] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦呢 |
[40:04] | Uh, he’s not coming, Bozer. | 他不来了 博兹 |
[40:06] | He’s not coming for now, or…? | 他是暂时不来 还是 |
[40:08] | He’s going back to Nigeria. | 他要回尼日利亚了 |
[40:09] | Wait, no, Mac wouldn’t just up and leave without a good-bye. | 等一下 不 小麦不会不辞而别的 |
[40:12] | Oh, he left a good-bye. | 他告别了 |
[40:13] | It was, uh, oh, it was just in writing. | 不过是书面的 |
[40:16] | He-he left a note that said that | 他留言说 |
[40:17] | he didn’t want to say good-bye again in person ’cause… | 他不想再次当面告别 因为 |
[40:22] | well, ’cause it hurt too much last time, | 因为上次太伤心了 |
[40:26] | so… | 所以 |
[40:36] | I’m happy to report that my friend Jack Dalton | 很高兴告诉你 我的朋友杰克·道尔顿 |
[40:38] | is safe and sound, so… | 已经安全了 所以 |
[40:40] | That is so good to hear. | 太好了 |
[40:43] | Uh, what about your father? | 那你爸呢 |
[40:45] | Did you guys have any chance to talk? | 你们谈过了吗 |
[40:46] | No, we were kind of busy, so… | 没有 我们挺忙的 所以 |
[40:48] | But you can sit down now, right? | 但是现在你们有空了吧 |
[40:53] | Well, no, actually, I can’t | 其实没有 |
[40:54] | ’cause I got a little flight to catch. | 因为我要赶飞机 |
[40:56] | You’re coming back! | 你要回来了 |
[40:58] | Yeah. It’s where my home is now. | 是啊 现在那里才是我的家 |
[41:00] | Excuse me, Angus MacGyver? | 不好意思 你是安格斯·麦凯弗吗 |
[41:03] | – Yeah. – I was told to give this to you. | -是的 -有人让我把这个交给你 |
[41:06] | By who? | 谁 |
[41:15] | Call airport security, now. | 呼叫机场保安 立刻 |
[41:19] | We X-rayed it. | 我们用X光检查了 |
[41:20] | There’s a phone inside. | 里面是个手机 |
[41:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:41] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[41:43] | Hey, Mac, what’s… going on? | 小麦 怎么了 |
[41:45] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 不知道 我还想问你呢 |
[41:46] | I just got a phone delivered with your number. | 我刚收到一个手机 附带你的号码 |
[41:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[41:49] | Heard you’ve been looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[41:51] | – Mac! – Jill? | -小麦 -吉尔 |
[41:54] | Jill. Jill! | 吉尔 吉尔 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry. Jill is unavailable right now, | 很抱歉 吉尔暂时不能接听 |
[42:05] | or ever again. | 也许再也不能了 |
[42:06] | But let’s not cry over spilled milk | 但是不要为洒了的牛奶 |
[42:08] | or blood, shall we? | 或鲜血流泪 好吗 |
[42:12] | Can I just say how good it is to hear your voice again, Angus. | 再次听到你的声音真是太好了 安格斯 |
[42:16] | Someone told me you’re back in town. | 有人告诉我你回来了 |
[42:18] | I really do hope we can see each other before you leave again. | 在你再次离开前 我很想见你 |