时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:03] | – Jill? – Hey, Mac. What’s going on? | -吉尔 -小麦 怎么了 |
[00:06] | I just got a phone delivered with your number. | 我刚收到一个手机 附带你的号码 |
[00:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[00:09] | Heard you’ve been looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[00:12] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[00:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[00:14] | Jill is unavailable right now. | 吉尔暂时不能接听 |
[00:15] | Can I just say how good it is to hear your voice? | 再次听到你的声音真是太好了 |
[00:18] | I really do hope we can see each other before you leave again. | 在你再次离开前 我很想见你 |
[00:41] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[00:45] | I should have protected her. | 我应该保护她的 |
[00:50] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你也做不了什么 |
[00:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:54] | And that’s what hurts the most. | 这也是我最难过的 |
[01:04] | I brought Jill into the Phoenix. | 是我把吉尔带进凤凰基金会的 |
[01:08] | I recruited her straight out of college. | 她大学一毕业 我就招了她 |
[01:11] | You know, she turned me down for this job? | 你知道她曾经拒绝这份工作吗 |
[01:14] | Twice. | 两次 |
[01:17] | But I convinced her that her place was here. | 但我说服她 她是属于这里的 |
[01:20] | Because I saw something so special in her. | 因为我看到她身上的独特之处 |
[01:23] | I saw such a bright future for her. | 我看到她的前途一片光明 |
[01:27] | And now Murdoc has taken all of that away. | 可魔多克把这一切都夺走了 |
[01:31] | Jill was like a daughter to me. | 吉尔就像我的女儿一样 |
[01:34] | She was one of the most idealistic and determined people | 她是我见过的最有理想 |
[01:38] | I had ever known. | 最坚定的人 |
[01:41] | I’d like to say something at her funeral, | 我想在她葬礼上致辞 |
[01:43] | I just… I don’t know what. | 但是我…我不知道该说什么 |
[01:57] | How about you start with that? | 从刚才的这些话开始说起怎么样 |
[02:34] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[02:38] | I want to find him. | 我要找到他 |
[02:40] | We want the same thing, Mac, | 我也想找到他 小麦 |
[02:41] | but there’s no predicting Murdoc. | 但是魔多克变幻莫测 |
[02:44] | He could be anywhere in the world by now. | 他现在可能在全世界的任何一个角落 |
[02:48] | Tell Oversight I’ll rejoin the Phoenix, | 告诉”上级”我会回到凤凰基金会 |
[02:51] | on one condition: | 但是有一个条件 |
[02:53] | I want access to every resource this agency has. | 我需要这个机构里所有资源的访问权 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna use them to hunt down Murdoc. | 我要用它们来抓捕魔多克 |
[03:09] | South of the border. | 边境以南 |
[03:12] | I’m still not in hell. | 仍未沦陷 |
[03:16] | I’ll be damned. Ryan Thorpe. | 我的老天 莱恩·索尔佩 |
[03:18] | In the flesh. | 正是在下 |
[03:19] | Ooh, been too long, baby. | 好久不见了老兄 |
[03:21] | Ten years. | 十年了 |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, you look great. I-I like the new wheels. | 是的 你看起来不错 我喜欢这个新轮椅 |
[03:24] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢了 |
[03:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:27] | Oh. Not really. | 不算太好 |
[03:32] | But it’s nothing we can’t talk about over a couple beers. Come on. | 进来喝几杯 我们慢慢聊 来吧 |
[03:35] | The beers will have to wait, Jack. | 酒可以过两天再喝 杰克 |
[03:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:38] | Caleb Worthy’s in trouble. | 凯勒布·沃西有麻烦了 |
[03:41] | My picture’s everywhere. | 我的照片到处都是 |
[03:42] | I had to flee the city into the hills. | 我必须得逃离城市 去山里 |
[03:46] | I’m sending my coordinates with this video. | 我把我的坐标和这段视频发给你 |
[03:48] | If any of you guys are listening… Jungle Book. | 如果你们有人能看到的话 丛林危机 |
[03:52] | Worthy sent me that video 42 minutes ago. | 沃西42分钟之前发给我的 |
[03:55] | Sent it my old e-mail, the one from Delta days. | 发到我的旧邮箱 三角洲特种部队的那个 |
[03:58] | Soon as I saw it, I got in the car, came right to you. | 我看到之后 就马上坐车过来找你了 |
[04:00] | How in the hell did Worthy go get himself in this kind of trouble? | 沃西怎么惹上这么大麻烦的 |
[04:03] | He was on a contracting job down in Honduras. | 他在洪都拉斯从事承包工作 |
[04:06] | Apparently, a group of insurgents had been bombing railroad depots, | 很明显 一群叛乱分子一直在轰炸火车站 |
[04:08] | and the crew Worthy hooked up with was hired to protect the tracks. | 沃西他们队被雇来保护铁轨 |
[04:11] | Only, Worthy was caught on video | 只是 沃西在爆炸前几秒被监控拍到 |
[04:14] | setting up an IED seconds before it went off. | 在安装简易爆炸装置 |
[04:17] | No, t-that’s got to be some kind of mistake. | 不 这肯定是弄错了 |
[04:19] | W-Worthy’s no terrorist. The kid’s a war hero. | 沃西不是恐怖分子 他可是战争英雄 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Well, we know that, | 是啊 我们知道 |
[04:23] | but the Honduran government does not. | 但是洪都拉斯政府不知道啊 |
[04:25] | They’ve ordered him shot on sight. | 他们下令当场击毙 |
[04:28] | Jungle Book, huh? Those are two words I never wanted to hear. | 丛林危机 这是我最不想听到的一个词 |
[04:31] | That’s a call to action, right there. | 那可是行动的代号 |
[04:32] | No kidding. | 是啊 |
[04:33] | If he’s bringing up our old oath, | 但如果他提起我们以前的誓言 |
[04:36] | that means he thinks he’s not coming back home. | 也许他觉得他没法活着回来了 |
[04:37] | Oh, he’s coming home. | 他会活着回来的 |
[04:39] | Hey, listen, Ryan, I am so sorry | 听着 莱恩 我很抱歉 |
[04:42] | I haven’t been to see you since we all got back… | 我们回来后 我都没去找你 |
[04:44] | I could’ve picked up a phone, too. | 我也没主动联系你 |
[04:46] | After everything we all went through… | 在经历过那一切之后 |
[04:51] | …who needs the memories? | 谁还愿意回想呢 |
[04:54] | So can’t the State Department or the DoD help us out with this one? | 不能找国务院和国防部帮忙吗 |
[04:57] | No. He wasn’t working with the U.S. government on this one, | 不行 他这次不是在为美国政府工作 |
[05:00] | so they’re not gonna be any help at all. | 所以政府不会帮忙的 |
[05:02] | And now that he’s been labeled a terrorist, | 而且他现在被贴上了恐怖分子的标签 |
[05:03] | the State Department won’t touch him. | 国务院不会插手他的事情的 |
[05:05] | Jack. Worthy’s only hope of surviving this is you. | 杰克 沃西唯一的希望就是你了 |
[05:18] | Not sure what’s more unsettling, | 哪件事更令人不安 |
[05:20] | us being late to a meeting Matty called, | 是马蒂发起的会议我们迟到了 |
[05:21] | or Matty being late to a meeting Matty called. | 还是马蒂发起的会议马蒂自己迟到了 |
[05:24] | I’m not late, Bozer. | 我没迟到 博兹 |
[05:26] | I’ve been waiting for you guys. | 我在等你们 |
[05:27] | Matty, what are you doing in D.C.? | 马蒂 你在华盛顿特区干什么呢 |
[05:29] | Does this have to do with finding Murdoc? | 与寻找魔多克有关吗 |
[05:31] | I wish. Had a meeting on the Hill. | 我也希望 我来国会开会 |
[05:33] | The in-person kind, apparently. | 还是当面会谈的那种 |
[05:35] | That’s correct, Riley. | 没错 莱丽 |
[05:36] | And before you start digging for more info, | 你们别再问了 |
[05:38] | that’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多 |
[05:39] | So swallow your questions, Bozer, | 所以博兹 把你的问题咽回去 |
[05:41] | and let me explain why you’re here. | 我说说为什么把你们叫过来 |
[05:43] | I’m taking the training wheels off. | 这次没人帮你们 |
[05:45] | It’s time to let the Teen Titans loose on their own op. | 是时候让少年泰坦独自行动了 |
[05:51] | I’m Raven. | 那我是乌鸦 |
[05:52] | Starfire. | 我是星火 |
[05:56] | – Beast Boy. – Beast Boy. | -野兽小子 -野兽小子 |
[05:59] | Okay, you two got this psychic connection thing going. | 你们俩仿佛心灵相通 |
[06:02] | It’s really creepy, | 好诡异 |
[06:03] | and I don’t watch Teen Titans ’cause I don’t watch cartoons. | 而且我也不看《少年泰坦》 因为我不看卡通 |
[06:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:08] | Wait, is being Beast Boy bad? | 等下 野兽小子很坏吗 |
[06:10] | Not bad, Bozer, just annoying. | 不坏 博兹 只是很烦人 |
[06:13] | Which is actually perfect, because right now, | 其实很适合你 因为 |
[06:15] | you’re really annoying me. | 你现在就让我很烦 |
[06:17] | So if you don’t mind, | 你不介意的话 |
[06:18] | I’d like to get this briefing started. | 我想开始介绍任务了 |
[06:20] | I don’t, if, uh, Maven and Firestarter don’t mind. | “涂鸦”和”纵火”不介意 我就不介意 |
[06:22] | – Raven and Starfire. – Raven and Starfire. | -是乌鸦和星火 -是乌鸦和星火 |
[06:25] | Oh, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[06:27] | Matty, you were saying? | 马蒂 你刚才说到哪 |
[06:29] | Meet Terry Penn. | 这是特里·潘恩 |
[06:31] | Known in the underworld as a “Connector.” | 在道上人称”接头人” |
[06:33] | Let’s say you’re a terrorist | 如果你是中国 |
[06:35] | from the East Turkestan Liberation Organization in China | 东土耳其斯坦解放组织的恐怖分子 |
[06:39] | and you want to reach out to the Italian Mafia | 想联系意大利黑手党 |
[06:41] | to hide one of your guys in Paterson, New Jersey. | 帮忙把你的人藏到新泽西帕特森市 |
[06:44] | How would you do that? You’d contact Penn. | 怎么办呢 你得找潘恩 |
[06:47] | So he’s like a scumbag LinkedIn? | 这么说他是坏蛋版的领英 |
[06:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:50] | Phoenix just intercepted chatter that | 凤凰总部刚拦截到消息 |
[06:52] | Penn is gonna be in L.A. later today for a meeting. | 本来潘恩今天晚些时候会到洛杉矶开会 |
[06:55] | But something must have spooked him, | 但他好像收到了什么消息 |
[06:57] | because he just cashed out a bunch of offshore accounts, | 因为他刚刚把几个离岸账户的钱都取出来了 |
[07:00] | and chartered a plane to get him out of the country | 并安排了飞机接他离开美国 |
[07:02] | just three hours after he arrives. | 他明明才刚入境三小时 |
[07:04] | My guess is he’s about to go off the grid for good. | 我猜测他准备永远消失 |
[07:08] | Which leads me to your assignment: | 所以你们的任务是 |
[07:10] | with all the people that Penn knows, | 潘恩认识那么多人 |
[07:12] | his cell phone is a veritable who’s who of the underworld. | 他手机里有很多黑社会罪犯的真实身份 |
[07:15] | Huge get for law enforcement. | 这对执法部门来说是巨大收获 |
[07:17] | And you want to be the one doing the getting. | 你想我们得到他手机里的内容 |
[07:19] | So… | 那 |
[07:20] | what’s the play? | 要怎么做呢 |
[07:21] | We put Riley in position and she hacks it? | 让莱丽黑进他的手机吗 |
[07:23] | I hope that isn’t your plan, Matty. | 但愿这不是你的计划 马蒂 |
[07:25] | His phone’s got no USB or headphone jack. | 他的手机没有U盘或耳机接口 |
[07:28] | It runs a propriety O.S., | 使用的是专有系统 |
[07:29] | it’s got end-to-end encryption built into all apps. | 所有应用内置端对端加密 |
[07:32] | It’d be almost impossible to get behind, even for me. | 哪怕是我也很难绕过去 |
[07:35] | Which is why you’re not gonna hack it. | 所以你不是要黑进手机 |
[07:37] | You’re gonna steal it. | 而是要把手机偷走 |
[07:38] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:40] | A little grand theft cell phone. | 盗取手机行动 |
[07:42] | So where’s this heist going down? | 那要在哪里下手 |
[07:43] | In his fancy hotel room? | 他的高级酒店房间里 |
[07:45] | Or are we hitting him in transit? | 还是在路上突袭他 |
[07:46] | Neither, Beast Boy. | 都不是 野兽小子 |
[07:48] | You guys are gonna intercept Penn here. | 你们要在这里拦截潘恩 |
[07:52] | Whoa, that… that’s the Sparkman house. | 那是斯巴克曼的房子 |
[07:55] | The who-man house? | 谁的房子 |
[07:56] | The Sparkman house. | 斯巴克曼的 |
[07:57] | Sparkman’s this crooked Internet mogul | 他是奸诈的互联网大亨 |
[07:59] | who made a fortune mining Bitcoin. | 靠挖比特币发了财 |
[08:00] | His place in the Hollywood Hills | 他在好莱坞山庄那栋房子 |
[08:02] | is the place for the hottest parties. | 所办的派对最受欢迎 |
[08:03] | Hot parties that a lot of shady people attend. | 那些派对上有很多臭名昭著的人 |
[08:06] | Riley, Leanna, you’re to go to the party as guests, | 莱丽 丽安娜 你们扮成客人参加派对 |
[08:10] | get close to Penn, shadow him | 接近并尾随潘恩 |
[08:12] | and then look for an opportunity to steal his phone. | 然后找机会偷走他的手机 |
[08:14] | And what am I doing? | 那我要做什么 |
[08:15] | You’re gonna outfit Riley and Leanna for the op, | 你为莱丽和丽安娜配好装备 |
[08:18] | and then you’re gonna help run the war room. | 然后到作战室帮忙 |
[08:19] | And remember: | 记住 |
[08:20] | this might be one of the hottest parties in town, | 这虽然是城中最受欢迎的派对 |
[08:23] | but it’s also one of the most dangerous. | 但也是最危险的 |
[08:25] | With Penn in attendance, | 潘恩在场 |
[08:26] | that means a lot of very violent men and women will be there as well. | 意味着也会有很多可怕的人物到场 |
[08:30] | So be ready. | 所以做好准备 |
[08:38] | Thanks for calling me back, Steve. | 谢谢你回电 史蒂夫 |
[08:40] | Jack, it’s Mac. | 杰克 我是小麦 |
[08:41] | – Who’s Steve? – Oh, hey. Hey, Mac. | -史蒂夫是谁 -你好啊 小麦 |
[08:44] | Uh, Steve is my financial advisor. | 史蒂夫是我的财务顾问 |
[08:47] | We’re just doing the biannual | 我们正在进行每年两次的 |
[08:49] | check-in on the state of my 401K. | 养老保险审核 |
[08:51] | Dude, you spend every dollar you make almost in real time. | 哥们 你每次拿到钱就立马花光 |
[08:54] | What’s actually going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:55] | I got to go, Mac. I’m sorry. | 我得挂了 小麦 抱歉 |
[08:57] | Money never sleeps, dude. | 钱可不等人啊 |
[09:00] | Stevie, did you got my message? | 史蒂夫 你收到我信息了吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, yeah. Just increase the credit line on all my cards, okay? | 对 把我所有信用卡的额度提高 |
[09:06] | Max them out, ASAP. | 尽快加到最大 |
[09:07] | Uh– don’t ask, just do it. | 别问 照做就是 |
[09:20] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[09:24] | Don’t ever do that again, man. | 别再这样吓人了 |
[09:27] | Oh, you almost gave me a heart attack. Huh? | 你差点把我吓出心脏病 |
[09:29] | Popping out of thin air like that? | 突然凭空冒出来 |
[09:31] | That was some Matty-level Houdini stuff right there. | 都赶上胡迪尼那种级别的神出鬼没了 |
[09:33] | It was, it was kind of nice. | 其实挺厉害 |
[09:34] | Wait a minute. She isn’t here, too, is she? | 等等 她没跟你一起来吧 |
[09:37] | – Matty? – No. It’s just me. | -马蒂 -没有 就我而已 |
[09:39] | Oh. Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[09:40] | Look, after our phone call, I got a little concerned, | 跟你通完电话后 我有点担心 |
[09:42] | and after tracing your phone didn’t work, | 追踪你手机又失败 |
[09:44] | I called Riley, asked for a favor, | 于是我打给莱丽 叫她帮忙 |
[09:45] | she looked into “Steve the financial guy.” | 她查了一下搞财务的史蒂夫 |
[09:48] | You drained your bank accounts, | 你账户里的钱都用光了 |
[09:49] | you maxed out all your credit cards. | 信用卡额度全部提到最高 |
[09:50] | You’re lying to borrow the Phoenix jet. | 你借用凤凰飞机的理由是假的 |
[09:52] | – What is going on? – Nothing. | -到底怎么回事 -没什么 |
[09:54] | Why can’t you look me in the eye and tell me that? | 你为什么不能看着我双眼告诉我 |
[09:55] | A friend of mine’s in trouble. Okay, Mac? | 我一个朋友遇到麻烦了 好吗 |
[09:58] | Okay? A man who saved my life is about to lose his, okay? | 他救过我的命 现在他有生命危险 |
[10:03] | Yeah, okay, well, you could’ve told me that. | 你本来可以跟我直说的 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I could’ve, but I don’t know where you stand, man. | 是可以 但我不确定你的立场 |
[10:10] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[10:12] | It means you left, then you’re back. Then you left, again. | 我的意思是你来去无常 |
[10:16] | All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re right. | 好吧 有道理 |
[10:19] | But I’m here now. | 但是我现在回来了 |
[10:20] | In fact, that’s why I was calling you earlier. | 所以我才给你打电话的 |
[10:23] | I asked Matty to reinstate me. | 我请求马蒂让我复职了 |
[10:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:27] | What happened to you going back back | 你怎么不回尼日利亚了 |
[10:29] | to Nigeria and Nasha and… | 你跟纳莎呢 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I know. Nasha and I are gonna figure out | 纳莎和我现在正尝试异地恋的可能性 |
[10:34] | the long distance thing for a while, but I’m back, | 不过既然我已经回来了 |
[10:36] | so anything you’re doing, I’m going with you. | 所以不管你做什么 我都跟你一起 |
[10:39] | We’ll ask Matty for help. | 我们可以请马蒂帮忙 |
[10:40] | Nah, nah, she can’t do anything. | 不行 她没法帮我们 |
[10:41] | Hey, man, if your buddy’s in trouble, | 如果你的好兄弟有麻烦了 |
[10:43] | I’m sure she’d be willing to help. | 她肯定愿意帮忙的 |
[10:44] | – She can’t help. – And why not? | -她无能为力 -为什么 |
[10:47] | Because the U.S. government cut Worthy loose. | 因为美国政府要让沃西自生自灭 |
[10:51] | Wait a second, Worthy, from your old Delta unit? | 等一下 沃西 你原来的三角洲队员 |
[10:53] | Yeah, and no one’s gonna stick their neck out for him. | 对 没人愿意为了帮他冒险 |
[10:56] | No one but me. | 但是我要帮他 |
[10:57] | An-And hopefully my old Delta team. | 希望之前的三角洲队员也愿意 |
[11:00] | That’s why I need the resources, so… | 所以我急需各种资源 |
[11:02] | I got to bounce, dude. I got some recruiting to do. | 我得走了 我还得去召集老队员呢 |
[11:05] | – You mean we got some recruiting to do. – Now, Mac– | -我们一起去 -小麦 |
[11:06] | Hey, look, if Worthy’s your family, | 听着 如果沃西是你的家人 |
[11:07] | then he’s my family, too. | 那他也是我的家人 |
[11:08] | If you’ve ever taught me anything, | 我从你身上学到的唯一一件事 |
[11:10] | it’s that family is everything. | 就是家人高于一切 |
[11:12] | I didn’t even think you were listening. | 你居然听进去了 |
[11:15] | Let’s go get ’em. | 我们去找他们吧 |
[11:26] | Okay, kid, I’m almost in. | 好了 我马上就到了 |
[11:30] | Roger, Jack. | 收到 杰克 |
[11:31] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo Lead. | B2 这里是B1 |
[11:33] | Confirm assault team in position. | 突击小队已就位 |
[11:38] | Roger, Bravo Lead. Bravo Team in position. | 收到 B队已就位 |
[11:40] | All right, gents, let’s party. | 好了 先生们 让我们开始吧 |
[11:42] | And remember, flashes only, please, no frags. | 还有 扔闪光弹 拜托千万别扔手雷 |
[11:45] | I don’t want my bits and pieces becoming, you know… | 我真的不想让我的身体 |
[11:48] | bits and pieces. | 变得零零碎碎的 |
[11:49] | As soon as you confirm the hostage location, | 一旦你明确了人质的位置 |
[11:52] | we’ll join the party. | 我们就行动 |
[11:53] | Worthy, you just keep watching our backs. | 沃西 继续盯梢 |
[11:57] | Hola. | 你好 |
[12:03] | Mi nombre es Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[12:08] | Who the hell are you?! | 你他妈是谁 |
[12:09] | My close friends call me six in the center, | 我的好朋友叫我中央六点钟方向 |
[12:11] | up against the post. | 背靠柱子 |
[12:14] | It’s a family name. | 我刚说的是我的姓 |
[12:29] | Okay, boys, grab the hostages. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 伙计们 带上人质撤退 |
[12:32] | Bad news, bad news! Hey, hey. | 糟了 糟糕了 |
[12:34] | These guys got friends. A lot of friends. | 这些人有帮手 很多 |
[12:53] | Okay, so, | 所以 |
[12:54] | did y’all find anything out about Worthy? | 你们找到关于沃西的消息了吗 |
[12:59] | We did. | 找到了 |
[12:59] | We have security footage of Worthy near | 我们找到一段关于沃西的监控录像 |
[13:01] | a Honduran train station right before the bombs exploded. | 洪都拉斯的一个火车站爆炸前 他就在现场 |
[13:04] | The video quality’s not great, but | 这段录像的质量不是很好 |
[13:06] | unfortunately, what’s on it’s even worse. | 但是里面的内容更糟 |
[13:19] | No. No way. | 不可能 |
[13:22] | Worthy would not do something like that, trust me. | 沃西绝对不会做这样的事 信我 |
[13:25] | Okay, then what was he doing with the device, Jack? | 好吧 那他在那里干嘛呢 杰克 |
[13:27] | He was probably trying to disarm the damn thing, Riley. | 也许他只是想把装置拆掉 莱丽 |
[13:30] | Yeah, but there’s no way you can tell that from the footage, Jack, | 有可能 但是这段录像看不出来 杰克 |
[13:31] | the picture quality’s garbage. | 这个画质渣爆了 |
[13:33] | Can’t tell anything from that footage. | 从录像上根本看不出什么东西 |
[13:34] | And while we’re playing “Stump Jack,” | 在挖苦杰克的同时 |
[13:36] | any idea what he was doing with this guy? | 你们知道他跟这个人有什么关系吗 |
[13:38] | Let me see. | 我看一眼 |
[13:42] | That’s Jacob Lawlor. | 这是雅各布·劳勒 |
[13:45] | Now he’s a freelance contractor. | 现在他是个独立承包人 |
[13:47] | Does a lot of work in the area. | 他在那地方接了很多活儿 |
[13:49] | Worthy was hired on Lawlor’s crew | 沃西就是被劳勒团队雇佣 |
[13:51] | to protect the tracks, not blow ’em up. | 但是他是去保护铁轨 不是去炸掉 |
[13:57] | Guys, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[13:58] | I’ll try and clean up this footage. | 我会仔细检查一下这盘录像带 |
[14:00] | Maybe it’ll give us some answers. | 也许能找到一些线索 |
[14:01] | Yep. | 好 |
[14:03] | You really think you’re gonna be able | 你真觉得 |
[14:04] | to reassemble your old Delta unit? | 你能够将三角洲小队重新召集起来 |
[14:06] | Aren’t those guys retired for a long time now? | 那些人不是已经退休好久了吗 |
[14:08] | Trust me, dude, they’re in. | 信我 伙计 他们会帮忙的 |
[14:11] | I know it’s been ten years since our last OP in Bogota, | 虽然我们最后一次在波哥大执行任务是十年前了 |
[14:13] | but once they see me, they’ll know what’s up. | 但当他们看到我 他们就会知道出事了 |
[14:17] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[14:27] | Okay, how’s it feel? | 好了 感觉怎么样 |
[14:29] | Can you move in it? | 会不会太紧 |
[14:31] | Yeah, it fits great. | 很合适 |
[14:32] | – It’s comfortable, too. – Good. | -穿着也很舒服 -那就好 |
[14:33] | I lined it with ballistic mesh fabric, | 我加了一层防弹网眼布 |
[14:35] | then adjusted the cut for maximum maneuverability. | 然后调整到最适合人活动的程度 |
[14:38] | Mm. Sexy and functional. | 又性感又有用 |
[14:39] | And I got more. | 还有 |
[14:42] | A little something from my nine millimeter spring bag collection. | 我私藏的一个装9毫米手枪的弹簧包 |
[14:47] | Oh, yeah, that’s my type of clutch. | 我就喜欢这种类型的 |
[14:49] | Great job, babe. | 真棒 |
[14:50] | Ah, thanks. Well, I can’t take all the credit. | 谢谢 不过不是我一个人的功劳 |
[14:52] | Mac designed the internal mechanism | 内部的机械结构 |
[14:54] | right before he left for Nigeria. | 是小麦去尼日利亚前设计的 |
[14:56] | Hey, how’s the phone coming, Riley? | 你那边进展得怎么样了 莱丽 |
[14:58] | Slowly. | 没什么进展 |
[14:59] | A convincing fake takes time. | 一个逼真的赝品很费时 |
[15:01] | When I’m done, all we’ll have to worry about | 但是完工之后 |
[15:03] | is getting it close enough to swap it out. | 我们就只需要操心怎么把它换出去了 |
[15:05] | With Raven and Starfire in the field | 乌鸦盘旋 星火燎原 |
[15:07] | and Batman running the war room, | 有我这个蝙蝠侠掌握大局 |
[15:09] | what could go wrong? | 一切都不会有问题 |
[15:10] | Wait, are you… are you saying you’re Batman? | 等等 你说你是蝙蝠侠 |
[15:14] | I mean, come on. I’m way more Batman than Beast Boy. | 比起野兽小子 我肯定更像蝙蝠侠吧 |
[15:17] | So are you changing your character name, Bozer? | 所以你要换昵称了吗 博兹 |
[15:20] | Such a Beast Boy move. | 真是野兽小子的风格 |
[15:22] | You know how psyched I was when Matty first hired you? | 你知道一开始马蒂雇你的时候我有多激动吗 |
[15:24] | Hella psyched. | 万分激动 |
[15:26] | But now that I see that you two have become BFFs, | 可现在你们俩倒成了好闺蜜了 |
[15:28] | I’m revising my opinion. | 我也要改变看法了 |
[15:30] | Such a Beast Boy response. | 你这个反应也是野兽小子风格 |
[15:31] | – What? – Pretty much. | -什么 -的确如此 |
[15:34] | Deacon lives the closest, so we’re, uh, | 迪肯住得最近 所以我们 |
[15:36] | we’re picking him up first. | 我们先接上他 |
[15:37] | You used to talk about Deacon all the time. | 你以前总是提到迪肯这个人 |
[15:39] | He was a… toughest SOB to ever wear the patch. | 他曾经是我们队里最猛的 |
[15:42] | Man, he’s the real deal. | 货真价实的狠角色 |
[15:44] | Julie, please put that water pistol down. | 朱莉 把水枪放下 |
[15:45] | I have asked you and asked you. | 我跟你说了多少遍了 |
[15:46] | Now, come on, help me out here. | 快放下 |
[15:48] | Joel, put your pants on, man. | 乔尔 把裤子穿上 |
[15:50] | Let’s go. Let’s saddle up. We got to go. | 我们走 准备出发 我们该走了 |
[15:52] | Come on, come on. Tie the shoe. | 拜托 快点 把鞋穿好 |
[15:53] | We got to go, please. Help me out here. | 我们真得走了 快点 帮帮忙 |
[15:55] | – Deacon. – Yes? | -迪肯 -在 |
[15:58] | Dalton? | 道尔顿 |
[16:00] | Hey, hey, not in the face. Not in… | 喂喂 不能朝脸射 不能… |
[16:02] | Julie, you are killing me today. | 朱莉 你快把我逼疯了 |
[16:04] | Are you kidding me, Joel? | 你是在逗我吗 乔尔 |
[16:06] | Please, please stop that. | 别闹了好不好 |
[16:08] | How you living, man? | 过得怎么样 老兄 |
[16:12] | Dalton, I heard a rumor you’re working for the CIA now. | 道尔顿 听说你现在效力于中情局了 |
[16:15] | Any truth to that? | 真的假的 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I left the Agency awhile back. | 是的 但我早就离开了 |
[16:18] | I, uh, work at a think tank now. | 现在在一家智囊团工作 |
[16:20] | Oh, a think tank, huh? What is he, the tank part? | 智囊团 那他呢 也是团里一份子吗 |
[16:24] | Hey, uh… do you keep in touch with Worthy? | 对了 你和沃西还有联系吗 |
[16:30] | Not as much as I should have, man. | 没怎么联系了 |
[16:32] | Any idea why he’d take up this contracting work? | 知道他为什么接了这次承包任务吗 |
[16:34] | Yep. Money. | 知道 为了钱 |
[16:36] | His kid needed surgery, | 他的孩子要做手术 |
[16:38] | It was expensive. | 需要很多钱 |
[16:39] | Oh, man, you should’ve called me, bro. | 老兄 你应该给我打电话的 |
[16:41] | I would’ve helped. | 我肯定帮得上忙 |
[16:42] | I know. I know you would’ve, Jack. | 我知道 我知道你会帮忙 杰克 |
[16:44] | Anyway, surgery went well, kid healed quick, | 总之 手术很顺利 孩子恢复得很快 |
[16:46] | but it depleted his bankroll. | 但他的账户也空了 |
[16:48] | – So he took the job in Honduras? – Yup. | -所以他就接了洪都拉斯的活 -对 |
[16:50] | Said he was gonna refill his bank account. | 他说去把花掉的钱再挣回来 |
[16:52] | It’d be quick. | 很快就完事 |
[16:53] | And then he was gonna hang up his spurs for good, | 然后从此金盆洗手 |
[16:55] | but it’s not the way it went down. | 结果中间出了岔子 |
[16:58] | That’s why we’re here, man. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[17:00] | We’re going to get him | 我们要去救他 |
[17:01] | and you’re coming with us. Let’s go. | 而且你要和我们一起去 走吧 |
[17:18] | So, you see, Judy, | 是这样 朱蒂 |
[17:20] | I thought it would really be fun | 我觉得几个老战友重聚 |
[17:22] | to get the guys together | 肯定很开心 |
[17:23] | for a little, uh… – Fishing trip. | -来一个… -垂钓游 |
[17:25] | …fishing trip. That’s right. | 对对 垂钓游 |
[17:28] | No big deal, | 不是什么大事 |
[17:29] | just some typical male-bonding stuff. | 就是维系下兄弟感情 |
[17:31] | Okay. I’ll be back soon, darling. | 好了 我很快就回来 亲爱的 |
[17:35] | Hunting trip will only be a few days. | 就是打猎 几天就回来了 |
[17:37] | Hunting. I thought it was fishing. | 打猎 不是垂钓吗 |
[17:39] | It’s both. It’s one of those package vacation deals. | 两者都有 这是个度假出游套餐 |
[17:46] | Judy still hates you. | 朱蒂还是不喜欢你 |
[17:47] | Ah, she’s about as warm as a stepmother’s kiss. | 她对我简直冷若冰霜 |
[17:50] | You know, I thought after ten years | 都过去十年了 |
[17:52] | she’d be over the whole Jell-O incident, man. | 我以为她已经对果冻事件释怀了呢 |
[17:55] | – No. – The what? | -并没有 -什么 |
[17:56] | Yeah, our last harmony retreat, there was some… | 我们上次撤退的时候 发生了一些… |
[18:00] | …Jell-O involved. | 和果冻有关的事 |
[18:02] | Okay. So next stop is your demo guy, Fitzy Sheng. | 好吧 那么下一个是你的爆破队员 菲兹·盛 |
[18:06] | I wonder what Fitzy’s been up to. | 很好奇菲兹现在在做什么 |
[18:08] | Oh, I don’t know, but whatever it is, | 不清楚 但不管是什么 |
[18:10] | I’m sure it involves really big explosions. | 肯定跟大型爆破有关 |
[18:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:14] | We’re gonna get along. | 我们肯定处得来 |
[18:33] | It took me over a week to build that bridge. | 建这座桥我花了一周多的时间 |
[18:36] | Poof. Gone in two seconds. | 两秒钟就灰飞烟灭 |
[18:39] | Life, huh? | 这就是生活 |
[18:40] | Choo-choo train philosophy fits you. I love it. | 小火车哲学很适合你 我喜欢 |
[18:43] | But now that we’ve seen that | 现在我们见识过了 |
[18:44] | and acted interested, | 也表现出兴趣了 |
[18:48] | you in? | 你要加入吗 |
[18:50] | I promised Rachel that this was gonna be | 我答应过瑞秋 |
[18:53] | the biggest explosion I made once I was out. | 这将是我退出后搞的最大规模的爆破 |
[18:55] | But if Worthy’s in trouble, | 但如果沃西有麻烦 |
[18:57] | I know she’ll understand. | 我知道她会理解的 |
[18:59] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:01] | All right, then. | 好极了 那么 |
[19:02] | One more. | 还差一个 |
[19:03] | Yeah, time to get the big boy. | 该去找大块头了 |
[19:05] | …which is why we’re here, Sid. | 所以我们来找你 锡德 |
[19:08] | We need your help bringing him home. | 我们需要你帮忙救他回来 |
[19:10] | You in, big boy? | 加入吗 大个子 |
[19:12] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂喂 |
[19:13] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[19:14] | Let’s move it. I got a thing. | 让一让 我赶时间 |
[19:22] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:32] | I got to say, I’m amazed. | 不得不说 我很佩服 |
[19:34] | Every one of these guys put their life on pause immediately | 这几个人二话不说都放下了手头的事 |
[19:36] | to go save Worthy. | 去救沃西 |
[19:37] | Yeah, well, Worthy’s the only reason | 对 也正是因为沃西 |
[19:39] | these guys have a life to pause. | 他们才能过上现在的生活 |
[19:43] | Come on, come on! | 快点 这边 |
[19:47] | – Thorpe, where you hit? – My back. | -索尔佩 哪中枪了 -后背 |
[19:52] | Let’s go. I can’t feel my legs. | -我们走 -我的腿没知觉了 |
[19:53] | – Go, go, go! – I can’t feel my legs. | -快走 -我的腿没知觉了 |
[20:03] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[20:13] | South of the border… | 边境以南 |
[20:15] | …Still not in hell. | 仍未沦陷 |
[20:18] | Worthy. You’re an animal. | 沃西 你就是个野兽 |
[20:21] | Just get me home, Jack. | 带我回家就可以了 杰克 |
[20:22] | You just got us all home, brother. | 因为你 我们才能回家 兄弟 |
[20:27] | You just got us all home. | 是你救了我们 |
[20:37] | Oh, my back. | 我的背 |
[20:43] | My shoulders are killing me. | 我的肩膀疼死了 |
[20:45] | You must be Lawlor. | 你是劳勒吧 |
[20:46] | Nice to meet you. This is Mac. | 很高兴认识你 这是小麦 |
[20:47] | Hey. I’m glad you called, Dalton. | 真高兴你能来 道尔顿 |
[20:50] | Could use the extra manpower. | 我们的确需要人手帮忙 |
[20:51] | Honduran police have upped their efforts to find Worthy. | 洪都拉斯警方正在尽全力搜捕沃西 |
[20:53] | – Yeah, has he, uh, reached out to you guys? – No. | -他有跟你们联系过吗 -没有 |
[20:57] | All right, come meet my fellas. | 好的 来见见我的兄弟们 |
[20:59] | Hey, Riles. | 莱丽 |
[21:00] | We just landed in Honduras, meeting Worthy’s old crew now. | 我们刚到洪都拉斯 正在见沃西的队友 |
[21:03] | Mac, don’t give them any intel. | 小麦 别告诉他们任何情报 |
[21:06] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[21:07] | I wrote an image-processing algorithm | 我编写了一个图像处理算法 |
[21:09] | to clean up some of the artifacts on the footage. | 还原被人为加工过的视频片段 |
[21:11] | Part of it’s been erased. | 有一部分已经被删掉了 |
[21:13] | Good news, Caleb Worthy didn’t blow up the tracks. | 好消息是 凯勒布·沃西没有炸掉铁轨 |
[21:16] | Lawlor and his men did. | 是劳勒和他的手下干的 |
[21:17] | We checked Lawlor’s accounts. | 我们查过了劳勒的账户 |
[21:18] | Looks like he was taking payments from the government and the insurgents. | 他好像同时在收政府和叛乱分子的钱 |
[21:21] | He was double-dipping, | 双面受雇 |
[21:22] | taking money to protect the tracks and blow them up. | 一边保护铁轨 另一边炸掉铁轨 |
[21:24] | Real great guy, that one. | 挺会做生意的 |
[21:26] | Worthy must’ve figured out what he was doing and tried to stop him, | 沃西肯定发现了 并且想阻止他 |
[21:28] | which means that Lawlor doesn’t want to save Worthy, he wants to silence him. | 意味着劳勒并不想救沃西 他想解决掉沃西 |
[21:32] | We’re rolling out. Jack says you need a ride. | 我们要出发了 杰克说你需要搭车 |
[21:35] | – Yup. – Mac, we good? | -是的 -小麦 你还好吗 |
[21:39] | We got a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:40] | No, just some logistics. Let’s get out of here. | 没 一些后勤问题 我们走吧 |
[21:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:44] | All right, we’re in this one. | 我们坐这辆 |
[21:46] | Line up, boys, let’s go. | 排好队 兄弟们 我们走 |
[22:00] | I mean, I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[22:02] | Dalton, crazy SOB, looks up, | 道尔顿这个疯子抬起头 |
[22:04] | says to the shepherd, | 问牧羊人 |
[22:05] | “How much for the whole herd?” | “整个羊牧要多少钱” |
[22:14] | Jack, top five Bruce Willis movies? | 杰克 布鲁斯·威利斯最棒的五部电影 |
[22:17] | Excellent question. You know, I could break BW’s catalogue | 问得好 我可以把布鲁斯的从影生涯分为 |
[22:19] | into four main periods, really, I mean, you got your… | 四个主要时期 有… |
[22:23] | Die Hard 2 is one of them, though, right? | 《虎胆龙威2》是其中之一吧 |
[22:25] | It is great, but I don’t know if it’s top five. | 那部很棒 但应该排不进前五 |
[22:29] | But you remember the plot? | 但你记得剧情吧 |
[22:32] | See… | 你想想 |
[22:34] | Specifically the part about the soldiers that Bruce meets? | 特别是布鲁斯遇见士兵的那段 |
[22:38] | Who are you? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[22:39] | I know the plot to every single Bruce Willis movie ever made. | 我知道布鲁斯·威利斯演过的所有电影的情节 |
[22:43] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t think they’re slowing down to let us go pee. | 他们慢下来可不是让我们放水的 |
[23:03] | Fellas, | 伙计们 |
[23:08] | You, remember Cambodia? | 还记得柬埔寨的事吗 |
[23:12] | Come on, Fitzy, hurry. | 菲兹 快点 |
[23:13] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[23:28] | – How’d you know? – Die Hard 2, baby! | -你怎么知道的 -因为《虎胆龙威2》 |
[23:35] | Man, | 老天 |
[23:35] | I haven’t felt this sore since Kandahar. | 坎大哈之后 我就没这么累过了 |
[23:38] | What? Munoz, you slept through damn near half that op. | 米诺 整个行动有一半的时间你在睡觉 |
[23:41] | I wasn’t sleeping, Fitzy, | 我没在睡觉 菲兹 |
[23:43] | a frag blew me headfirst into a wall. | 我被手雷震飞 头撞到墙 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I was unconscious. | 我失去知觉了 |
[23:47] | Call it what you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[23:48] | Yo, how much further to Worthy? | 离沃西还有多远 |
[23:49] | Yeah, let me check my phone. | 我看看手机 |
[23:54] | Very funny. Who took my phone? | 谁拿了我的手机 |
[23:56] | You cannot be serious. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:59] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[24:03] | I must’ve lost my phone | 肯定是在摆脱劳勒的手下时 |
[24:04] | when we were running from Lawlor’s guys, man. | 不小心把手机弄丢了 |
[24:06] | – We missed you, Dalton. – Stand down. | -是我们没有照顾好你 道尔顿 -别这样 |
[24:08] | I ain’t… That phone… | 我没有… 那个手机上 |
[24:10] | – had Worthy’s location on it. – Worthy’s location on it. | -有沃西的位置 -沃西的位置 |
[24:12] | All right, we need transport, fast. | 我们需要交通工具 尽快 |
[24:15] | How’d I lose my phone? | 我怎么会弄丢手机 |
[24:21] | Okay, I got an idea. Anyone got their tags on them? | 我有法子了 有人带了姓名牌吗 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[24:29] | Bypassing the ignition. | 绕过点火装置 |
[24:34] | We could’ve used this kid back in the day. | 这小子要是以前也是我们队友就好了 |
[24:38] | All right, Jack, the eye in the sky says | 好了 杰克 卫星图像显示 |
[24:39] | the road up ahead is clear, free of hostiles. Over. | 前方畅通 没有威胁 完毕 |
[24:43] | Copy that, buddy. | 收到 兄弟 |
[24:44] | Appreciate you having our backs, that’s for sure. | 有你照应真的很感激不尽 |
[24:48] | You know, just because Lawlor found the phone, | 就算劳勒找到了手机 |
[24:48] | it doesn’t mean he found the video. | 也不意味着他会发现那段视频 |
[24:52] | No, Lawlor is a pro, man. | 不 劳勒是专业的 |
[24:54] | I’m telling you, he found the video. I… | 我跟你说 他绝对会看到视频 |
[24:58] | I can’t let anything happen to Worthy. | 我不能让沃西出事 |
[25:04] | What is it about Worthy? | 沃西究竟是个怎样的人 |
[25:05] | I’ve never really seen you this… | 我从没见过你这样 |
[25:07] | He saved all of our lives, for one. | 首先 他救了我们所有人 |
[25:10] | The last time I saw Worthy, | 我最后一次看见沃西 |
[25:13] | we had just gotten back from a tough rotation. | 是我们刚结束一次艰苦的服役 |
[25:16] | And if anybody knows what I’m talking about, it’s you. | 我从未和别人提起这件事 唯有你 |
[25:18] | It was a gruesome deployment, you know what I mean? | 那段时间很可怕 你明白吗 |
[25:23] | Now, I got home and I couldn’t adjust. | 尽管我回家了 我都不能调整过来 |
[25:26] | I mean, I-I-I couldn’t even leave my house. | 我甚至连家都不敢离开 |
[25:28] | You know, my girlfriend at the time, | 我那时的女朋友 |
[25:30] | she bailed, she couldn’t stand watching me | 她离开了 她无法忍受看着我 |
[25:33] | walk from tip to tail of that house talking to myself, | 在房子里走来走去 自说自话 |
[25:36] | crying all the time, you know, nightmares. | 天天都在哭 总是发噩梦 |
[25:41] | I was in a dark place. | 我深陷黑暗 |
[25:42] | I was in a really, really dark place, and I couldn’t turn it off. | 无边无际的黑暗 无法摆脱 |
[25:49] | What’s up, Jack? | 你好啊 杰克 |
[25:50] | Sup, man? | 好啊 兄弟 |
[25:52] | Chillin’. | 真冷啊 |
[25:56] | What’s with the robe, dude? | 怎么穿着长袍 |
[25:58] | Getting all, emotional on me? | 对我动情了吗 |
[26:02] | No, man, I’m just, you know, decompressing. | 没有 我就是在减压 |
[26:06] | Well, decompressing seems kind of– | 减压感觉有点儿 |
[26:08] | depressing. Brought you a pie. | 压抑了 我给你买了个馅饼 |
[26:11] | Blueberry peach, | 蓝莓桃子馅饼 |
[26:12] | from your favorite place, man. | 你最喜欢的那家店 |
[26:17] | So, um… what’s up? Come on. | 出什么事了 |
[26:20] | Why you living like a sullen vampire? | 为什么你活得像个阴沉的吸血鬼 |
[26:22] | – What’s going on? – Wendy left me, Caleb. | -怎么了 -温迪走了 凯勒布 |
[26:26] | Said she couldn’t even stand being around me. | 她说她无法跟我在一起了 |
[26:31] | It’s her choice, man. | 那是她的选择 |
[26:33] | You got to respect that. | 你得尊重她 |
[26:35] | But I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:40] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[26:43] | Lots not good. | 非常不好 |
[26:47] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[26:53] | Look, I wanted to, | 听着 我想 |
[26:56] | I want you to be the first to know that I am gonna get out. | 我想第一个告诉你 我要退伍了 |
[27:00] | You do something like that, | 你要是继续干下去 |
[27:01] | you have two years before you make Major. | 两年过后你就能当上少校 |
[27:03] | Yeah, but, see, in two years, | 是的 但是两年后 |
[27:06] | my kid is gonna be, like, one-and-a-half, | 我孩子都一岁半了 |
[27:09] | – so… – Your kid? | -所以… -你的孩子 |
[27:12] | Olivia’s pregnant. | 奥利维亚怀孕了 |
[27:14] | Come here. | 来抱一个 |
[27:15] | Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. | 恭喜 真为你感到高兴 |
[27:18] | There’s gonna be, like, a little one of me running around | 几个月后 就会有个小版的我 |
[27:20] | in a couple months, dude. | 到处活蹦乱跳了 兄弟 |
[27:21] | You sure the world’s ready for that? | 你确定地球能承受两个你吗 |
[27:23] | We gonna find out. | 那就拭目以待吧 |
[27:27] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[27:30] | The whole kid thing, it, | 孩子的降临 |
[27:32] | it gets you thinking, you know, it just… | 让我不停在想 |
[27:35] | I mean, that grenade in Bogotá, | 在波哥大的时候 |
[27:38] | couple inches left or right and… | 手榴弹要是偏一点点 |
[27:41] | I never even found out that my girl’s pregnant. | 我就永远不会知道我的女朋友怀孕了 |
[27:43] | I don’t want Olivia telling our son stories | 我不想奥利维亚要和孩子讲述 |
[27:45] | about a dad he never met. | 他从来没有见过的父亲的故事 |
[27:47] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[27:49] | For now, I need you to concentrate on yourself. | 从现在起 你要照顾好自己 |
[27:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:54] | Each day is like a little mission, okay? | 每天都是个小任务 |
[27:59] | Now you string enough of those little missions together, | 你把这些小任务串在一起 |
[28:01] | that’s a life. | 那就是生活 |
[28:04] | You got to keep making yours count, man. | 你要过好每一天 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[28:08] | You’re the bravest man I know. | 你是我见过最勇敢的人 |
[28:10] | Don’t waste it, all right? | 别耽误了自己 好吗 |
[28:12] | Worthy got me off the couch that day. | 是沃西把我从沙发上拉了起来 |
[28:15] | After he left, I rejoined the CIA. | 他走了之后 我重新加入了中情局 |
[28:18] | One thing leads to another, next thing you know, | 每天有忙不完的事 再后来 |
[28:20] | I’m in the sandbox meeting your scrawny ass. | 我就在沙盒遇见了骨瘦如柴的你 |
[28:24] | He really… he saved my life that day. | 那天 是他拯救了我 |
[28:29] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[28:37] | All right, ladies. | 女士们 |
[28:38] | Now remember, you’re actresses hired to work this party. | 记住 你们是受雇来参加派对的演员 |
[28:40] | Get in good with Penn and steal his phone. | 讨好潘恩 偷他的手机 |
[28:47] | Your camera is online and I’ve got a clean image. | 摄像头开启 我看见影像了 |
[28:51] | Guys, I see Terry Penn. | 伙计们 我看见特里·潘恩了 |
[28:53] | Straight ahead. | 正前方 |
[28:56] | – I’m Roberta. – I’m Lilian. | -我是罗伯塔 -我是莉莲 |
[28:58] | Great party, right? | 这个派对真棒 |
[28:59] | Actually, I’m looking for somebody. | 我是来找人的 |
[29:01] | I’d say you found someone. | 要找的人就在你眼前呢 |
[29:02] | Two someones. | 两位 |
[29:04] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[29:09] | Okay, the charm offensive isn’t working. | 好吧 魅力攻势没用 |
[29:11] | Maybe if you spill something on his jacket, he’ll… | 要不试试弄脏他的上衣 他会… |
[29:15] | My God, you’re freezing. | 天哪 你好冷 |
[29:17] | She has the chills. | 她有点儿着凉 |
[29:18] | My audition. What am I gonna do? | 我还要试镜 怎么办 |
[29:21] | She has this really big audition tomorrow, huge, | 她明天有场特别重要的试镜 |
[29:23] | and if she gets sick, then… | 如果她生病了… |
[29:27] | Do you think maybe she could borrow your jacket? | 可以借你的上衣穿穿吗 |
[29:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[29:37] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[29:40] | So did you say you were a producer? | 你是个制作人吗 |
[29:42] | You look like a producer. | 看起来挺像的 |
[29:52] | Well, these are the coordinates that Worthy sent. | 这里就是沃西发来的坐标位置 |
[29:56] | I don’t see anybody. | 没看见人啊 |
[29:58] | Maybe Lawlor didn’t find Worthy’s video. | 可能劳勒没发现沃西的视频 |
[30:02] | Okay, that’s it, gentlemen, we’re on, let’s go! | 是这了 兄弟们 我们上 |
[30:12] | I got eyes on Worthy. | 我看见沃西了 |
[30:15] | So does Lawlor. | 劳勒也在 |
[30:17] | You were right, Mac. | 你是对的 小麦 |
[30:19] | Lawlor’s playing both sides. | 劳勒是双面受雇 |
[30:24] | This ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[30:30] | Riley, I think you got a problem. | 莱丽 你有麻烦了 |
[30:32] | What is it, Bozer? | 怎么了 博兹 |
[30:33] | You got a four-man team coming in the back, | 有个四人小队从后门进来了 |
[30:35] | and I don’t think they’re there for the cocktails. | 他们应该不是来喝酒的 |
[30:37] | Listen, we’re government agents. | 听着 我们是政府特工 |
[30:39] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你的身份 |
[30:46] | Come with us if you want to live. | 想活命就跟我们走 |
[30:51] | Okay, let’s party. | 好了 开战吧 |
[30:52] | Flanking right: | 右翼包抄 |
[30:53] | Cerveza, Fitzy, Lanier. | 科沃兹 菲兹 拉尼尔 |
[30:54] | Show them what that gun can do, big boy. | 让他们见识一下我们的能耐 |
[30:56] | We’ll come down main street, | 我们从正面进攻 |
[30:57] | clean it up and save Worthy. | 清理敌人 救出沃西 |
[31:00] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[31:02] | Kid’s got an idea. | 这孩子有想法了 |
[31:03] | We are going to bring the noise. | 我们制造点杂音 |
[31:05] | – I knew I liked this kid. – Yeah, | -我就知道我喜欢这孩子 -可不是吗 |
[31:06] | just don’t bust your phone out around him. | 但你最好别在他身边拿出手机 |
[31:08] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思了吗 |
[31:14] | You ever put something back together | 你有没有把拆开的东西 |
[31:15] | the way it was before you broke it? | 重新装过回去 |
[31:17] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思呢 |
[31:18] | All right, everyone, take some of these. | 好了 各位 每个人都拿点 |
[31:20] | Put them in your ears. | 塞进耳朵 |
[31:22] | You will need them. | 等会儿会需要的 |
[31:24] | – How-how… – Just put them in there, put them in there. | -他是怎么… -你就塞吧 塞吧 |
[31:53] | Fall back! Fall back! Fall back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[31:57] | Hey, Worthy. | 你好啊 沃西 |
[31:58] | Jack. Jack, what the hell is that sound? | 杰克 杰克 这声音是怎么回事 |
[32:00] | That’s the sound of salvation. | 这可是救赎之音啊 |
[32:07] | It’s a clean shot, through and through. | 是贯穿伤 |
[32:08] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[32:11] | Hell of a reunion, fellas. | 真是温馨感人的团聚啊 各位 |
[32:12] | Save that for American soil. Let’s get out of here. | 回国再说吧 咱们先离开这儿 |
[32:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 快走吧 |
[32:16] | – Go, go, go. – Go, go, go. | – 快走 – 快走 |
[32:18] | Okay, Thorpe, we got Worthy. | 索尔佩 我们找到沃西了 |
[32:19] | We’re on the move, but we’re taking fire. | 我们正在移动 但遭到敌方火力压制 |
[32:21] | We need cover, fast,fast. | 我们需要掩体 快点 快点 |
[32:23] | Go west, young man. Three klicks, | 往西走三公里 |
[32:26] | I’m looking at some kind of structure there. | 那里有些建筑物 |
[32:27] | Copy that. You’re the man. | 收到 你真棒 |
[32:33] | Okay, I got to ask. | 好了 我得问问你 |
[32:35] | Why do your friends back there want you dead? | 为什么你朋友想要你的命 |
[32:36] | So I put a mafia don in contact with a lady friend | 我为黑手党老大和一位女士搭了桥 |
[32:38] | who I thought moved stolen jewelry, | 我本以为她是转移失窃珠宝的 |
[32:40] | but turned out to be an undercover FBI agent. | 结果她是个卧底的联调局探员 |
[32:43] | And now the don is on trial, | 现在那个老大正在受审 |
[32:44] | and blaming me for the whole mess. | 把一切都怪罪到了我头上 |
[32:46] | So to thank me, he greenlit me. | 为了”谢”我 他买凶杀人 |
[32:48] | If you’re marked for death, | 如果有人要追杀你 |
[32:49] | why show your face at a party? | 干嘛还要在派对上露面呢 |
[32:50] | ‘Cause a person who RSVP’d yes to that party | 因为其中一个要出席的人 |
[32:53] | owes me almost 100K. | 欠了我近十万块 |
[32:54] | Money I really needed to drop off the grid and stay off. | 我很需要这笔钱来避风头 销声匿迹 |
[32:57] | Well, look, you hand over that phone of yours | 你把手机交出来 |
[33:00] | and we’ll make sure you live through this. | 我们就保证你能躲过这劫 |
[33:02] | I can’t give you my phone. | 我不能把手机给你 |
[33:04] | The only thing you got that we want is that phone. | 我们只想要你的手机 |
[33:06] | So give it up or get the hell out the car. | 所以你要么给我们 要么滚下车 |
[33:08] | – Leanna, slow down. – No, wait. | -丽安娜 减速 -别 等等 |
[33:10] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[33:13] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[33:17] | Fine. Fine, take it. | 行了行了 拿走吧 |
[33:19] | It’s no good to me anyway if I’m dead. | 要是我死了 留着这玩意也没用了 |
[33:23] | Riley, Leanna, | 莱丽 丽安娜 |
[33:24] | you’re insane– brilliant, but insane. | 你们疯了 这招很绝 但是太疯狂了 |
[33:27] | All right, now, follow my directions and I’ll get you to safety. | 现在听我指挥 我带你们去安全的地方 |
[33:29] | Take your next left, now. | 下一个路口左转 就现在 |
[33:41] | This must be the place Thorpe was talking about. | 这里肯定就是索尔佩说的地方了 |
[33:50] | I guess this is where Dalton’s Heroes make their last stand. | 这里大概是道尔顿英雄团背水一战之地了 |
[34:06] | Okay, Leanna, you’re doing great. | 丽安娜 你做得很好 |
[34:08] | Now take your next left and then an immediate right. | 下一个路口左转后立刻右转 |
[34:20] | Ladies, what the hell have you done? | 姑娘们 你们干了什么好事 |
[34:21] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[34:25] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[34:26] | Trust me, Riley. I got this. | 相信我 莱丽 我有办法 |
[34:29] | We trust you, Boze. | 我们相信你 博兹 |
[34:30] | But whatever you’re planning, you need to do it now. | 但不管你在计划什么 赶紧做吧 |
[34:37] | Get out, Penn. | 下车 潘恩 |
[34:39] | Now! | 快点 |
[34:49] | Well played, Bozer. | 干得漂亮 博兹 |
[34:51] | Yes. | 那是 |
[34:55] | Not enough. | 弹药不够 |
[34:57] | It never is, big boy, never is. | 什么时候弹药充足过 哥们儿 |
[34:59] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好了 接下来怎么办 |
[35:01] | Fitzy, you got any det cord left? | 菲兹 你还有炸药引线吗 |
[35:03] | Yeah, less than 20 feet. | 有 但不到6米 |
[35:05] | That’s not a lot, but we can make it work. | 确实不够长 但还是可以用的 |
[35:06] | Make it work for what? | 怎么用 |
[35:08] | Bangalore Torpedoes. | 班加罗尔鱼雷 |
[35:10] | You want to help me build some? | 你要和我一起做吗 |
[35:12] | Hell yeah. | 这还用问吗 |
[35:34] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想到什么了吗 |
[35:37] | Cairo. | 开罗 |
[35:37] | Cairo? | 开罗 |
[35:38] | Yeah, Cairo for me and Mac was like, | 开罗之于我和小麦 |
[35:41] | Djibouti for all of us, you know, | 就是吉布提之于我们大家 |
[35:43] | the grim reaper was in the neighborhood, | 死神已经到跟前了 |
[35:44] | he just had the wrong address? | 只是找错地方了 |
[35:48] | South of the border… | 边境以南 |
[35:50] | …still not in hell. | 仍未沦陷 |
[35:51] | That’s right, still not in hell. | 这就对了 仍未沦陷 |
[35:54] | Guys, I want to thank you. All of you. | 各位 我想谢谢大家 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry I got you into this. | 很抱歉把你们拖进了这趟浑水 |
[35:58] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 该抱歉的是我 |
[36:01] | I should’ve told you to stick it | 那笔用来给你儿子动手术的钱 |
[36:02] | when you refused money for your son’s surgery. | 我当初应该坚持让你收下 |
[36:06] | None of us are ever alone | 只要不背叛集体 |
[36:07] | as long as we don’t turn our backs on each other. | 我们绝不抛弃战友 |
[36:08] | – Right. – That’s right. | -没错 -说得没错 |
[36:12] | Look, you guys have been through a lot together, | 听着 你们一起经历了很多 |
[36:15] | and I know I’m not exactly part of the team, | 我也明白 确切来说 我并不算你们中的一员 |
[36:18] | but what do you say we show these guys | 但是 我们要让那群家伙看到 |
[36:21] | we’re not going down without a fight? | 我们绝不会不战而降 如何 |
[36:23] | Hooah! | 是 |
[36:29] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[36:36] | Fitzy? Want to do the honors? | 菲兹 你来扔吧 |
[36:43] | All right, boys. Fire in the hole. | 好了各位 小心地雷 |
[37:09] | That’s it, I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[37:14] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[37:15] | I’m out, too. | 我也没了 |
[37:24] | We have them surrounded. | 我们包围他们了 |
[37:25] | – Okay. – Move in. | -好了 -进攻 |
[37:27] | This is it, boys. | 就是现在了 各位 |
[37:29] | Blood makes the grass grow. | 让我们用鲜血浇灌草地吧 |
[37:38] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[37:50] | Get to the trees! | 躲到树林里去 |
[38:01] | That’s got to be Matty. | 肯定是马蒂派来的援兵 |
[38:03] | Nobody’s got better timing. | 除了她还有谁会来得这么及时 |
[38:04] | Well, sure it is. She wants to make sure we survive this | 肯定是她 她要让我们活着回去 |
[38:08] | so she can chew us out. | 她就能亲自生吞活剥了我们 |
[38:18] | Turn up. | 干杯 |
[38:19] | So, look. I’ve given it some thought, | 听着 我考虑了一下 |
[38:22] | and if you want me to be Beast Boy, | 如果你们想给我取代号为”野兽小子” |
[38:26] | I’ll be Beast Boy. | 那就这么叫吧 |
[38:28] | Well, actually, | 其实吧 |
[38:29] | we’ve given it some thought, too. | 我们也考虑过这件事了 |
[38:31] | And it’s cool if you want to change your name. | 如果你想改名字也可以 |
[38:34] | So I can be Batman? | 所以我可以当蝙蝠侠了 |
[38:35] | We were thinking more like Robin. | 我们觉得你当罗宾比较适合 |
[38:38] | Robin? What? | 罗宾 什么 |
[38:39] | Yeah. Robin. | 没错 罗宾 |
[38:40] | Since we’re changing names. | 既然大家都在改名字了 |
[38:42] | Leanna, coin flip for Wonder Woman? | 丽安娜 我们抛硬币决定谁是神奇女侠吧 |
[38:44] | Nah. | 才不要 |
[38:45] | No, you can be Wonder Woman. | 神奇女侠让给你好了 |
[38:47] | I’d rather be Catwoman, anyway. | 反正我想做猫女 |
[38:48] | – Catwoman. – Catwoman! Okay. | -猫女 -猫女 好吧 |
[38:51] | Can we go back to why I can’t be Batman? | 我们能不能继续讨论一下为什么我不能叫蝙蝠侠 |
[38:53] | I want to be Batman. | 我想当蝙蝠侠啊 |
[38:54] | I am the Batman. Look at the voice. | 我是蝙蝠侠 听听这声音 |
[38:55] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这么做 |
[38:56] | That’s why you can’t be Batman… | 这就是你不能成为蝙蝠侠的原因 |
[38:59] | Who wants some good news? | 听点好消息吗 |
[39:02] | I just got word that | 我刚收到消息 |
[39:03] | the Honduran government has arrested Lawlor and his men. | 洪都拉斯政府已经逮捕了劳勒和他的手下 |
[39:06] | And they’ve confessed | 他们已经招供了 |
[39:08] | to blowing the tracks and framing Caleb Worthy. | 是他们炸毁了铁轨并且栽赃于凯勒布·沃西 |
[39:12] | Which reminds me, Worthy. | 这倒提醒我了 沃西 |
[39:13] | Next time you see an explosive lying on the ground, | 下次你再看见爆炸物 |
[39:15] | why don’t you leave it to somebody | 何不干脆留给那些 |
[39:16] | who knows what the hell he’s actually doing? All right? | 真正懂行的人呢 是吧 |
[39:22] | I want to tell you guys: I love you. | 我想告诉各位 我爱你们 |
[39:26] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[39:27] | You dropped everything to pull my butt out of the fire. | 你们抛下一切来救我 |
[39:31] | I’ll never forget it. | 这个恩情我永生难忘 |
[39:32] | And, h-hey, listen. | 听着 |
[39:35] | I know, ten years ago, we went our separate ways. | 十年前 我们分道扬镳 |
[39:37] | That-that happens. | 这很正常 |
[39:40] | Let’s try not to let that happen again. | 但我们再也不要这样了好吗 |
[39:43] | Okay? I-It’s too good to see you guys. | 见到你们真的很好 |
[39:46] | Keep each other countable. | 大家互相保持联系 |
[39:50] | Maybe we should also keep each other accountable. | 有什么事情大家也应该互相擦屁股 |
[39:52] | Accountable. Accountable, accounts receivable. | 屁股擦得亮 日子不用愁 |
[39:54] | You get what I’m saying, man, just, it’s… | 你懂我意思的 兄弟 |
[39:57] | I-I think that we should get together at least twice a year. | 我觉得大家应该每年至少聚上那么两次 |
[40:01] | Make a commitment. | 做个承诺吧 |
[40:02] | Right here, right now. | 就在此时此刻 |
[40:05] | ‘Cause this kind of bond, | 我们兄弟之间的羁绊 |
[40:08] | it doesn’t grow on trees. | 来之不易 |
[40:10] | As a matter of fact, trees ain’t… | 实际上 树都不… |
[40:10] | Dalton, I think we got your point. | 道尔顿 我们懂你的意思了 |
[40:12] | Twice a year, every year. | 一年两次 每年都聚 |
[40:13] | Yeah, I’ll stop there. All right. | 行行行 那我就不多说了 |
[40:15] | What about the new member of our group? Right? | 这位新成员怎么办呢 |
[40:18] | I mean, if you want in. | 如果你想加入的话 |
[40:25] | Hell yeah. | 我当然愿意了 |
[40:27] | To Dalton’s Heroes. | 敬道尔顿英雄团 |
[40:28] | Dalton’s Heroes. | 道尔顿英雄团 |
[40:29] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:36] | Mac. Y-You got a sec? | 小麦 你有空吗 |
[40:39] | Well, yeah. | 有空 |
[40:41] | This whole situation has helped me realize | 此情此景让我意识到 |
[40:43] | I shouldn’t have waited ten years to let those guys know | 我不该等了十年才告诉这群人 |
[40:47] | how I felt about them, and, uh… | 我对他们的感觉 |
[40:51] | …well, I-I just, don’t want to make that same mistake twice. | 我只是不想重蹈覆辙 |
[40:55] | I-I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[40:56] | I really appreciate you always being there for me. | 很感谢你总是陪在我身边 |
[40:58] | You’re… a good dude, man. | 你真的是个好兄弟 |
[41:03] | Yeah– make it official? | 走点形式吧 |
[41:05] | There you go. | 好了 |
[41:08] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[41:11] | And, and not returning your phone call is gonna stop. | 还有 我再也不会不回你电话了 |
[41:13] | This is not gonna happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[41:14] | Don’t worry about it. Just… | 这个你不必担心 |
[41:16] | Let me know you’re okay next time. It’ll take two seconds. | 让我知道你安全的就行了 一句话的事 |
[41:19] | Will do. | 好的 |
[41:20] | Hey, guys. | 各位好啊 |
[41:22] | Hey, there she is. Welcome to the party, girl. | 你来啦 欢迎参加派对 女士 |
[41:25] | I wanted to thank you for saving everybody’s bacon. Y-You’re… | 我要谢谢你救了我们大家 你… |
[41:29] | Jack, you know how you don’t like to talk about Cairo? | 杰克 你不喜欢谈论开罗是吧 |
[41:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[41:33] | Let’s add Honduras to that list. | 那洪都拉斯也算进去吧 |
[41:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[41:36] | Where’s the rest of your boy band? | 剩下的人在哪儿呢 |
[41:37] | They’re all outside. | 他们都在外面 |
[41:38] | Come out, so I can introduce you. | 过来吧 我好介绍一下你 |
[41:40] | – Okay, I’ll be out there in a second. – All right. | -好的 我等会儿就过去 -行 |
[41:41] | Open a cold one for me. | 给我开瓶冰啤 |
[41:44] | We gonna get loose tonight. | 看来大家今晚都很放松啊 |
[41:46] | – I like it. – Take… | -我喜欢这样 -拿好了 |
[41:47] | – Let go of it, dude. – Okay, well, just…don’t… | -放手吧 哥们儿 -行 你当心 |
[41:51] | I’ll grab you one. | 我给你拿一瓶 |
[41:57] | You look happy right now. | 你现在很开心 |
[41:59] | Is that a problem? | 开心不好吗 |
[42:01] | Well, no, I’m just wondering why. | 没什么不好的 我只是很好奇为什么 |
[42:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:05] | Maybe it’s because my best agent is back. | 大概是因为我手下最棒的特工回来了吧 |
[42:11] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[42:13] | Welcome home, MacGyver. | 欢迎回家 麦凯弗 |