时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You can do this, Boze. | 你能做到的 博兹 |
[00:04] | – You can do this. – I can do this. | -你能做到的 -我能做到的 |
[00:07] | I can do this. | 我没问题的 |
[00:10] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知自己行不行 |
[00:11] | I know you can do this. | 你肯定没问题的 |
[00:13] | I have faith in you. You trained for this. | 我相信你 你训练过的 |
[00:15] | Now… are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:21] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[00:22] | What are you? | 你说什么我听不见 |
[00:26] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[00:29] | Go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[00:45] | All right, we need to move. | 我们该走了 |
[00:47] | He’s having way too much fun. | 他看起来可挺高兴的 |
[00:51] | Nine! | 九 |
[00:52] | Ten! | 十 |
[01:18] | So, when you said you’d be in town and you wanted to see me… | 当你说你在城里 想要见我 |
[01:21] | I didn’t think you meant a stakeout. | 我可没想到是来监视别人 |
[01:24] | I know. My bad. | 我知道 我的问题 |
[01:25] | But it’s nice to have backup. | 但是有人陪着真好 |
[01:27] | Oh, so I’m backup? | 所以我是备胎 |
[01:29] | Super sexy backup. | 你是个性感的备胎 |
[01:33] | Just think of it as a taste | 你好好想想 |
[01:34] | of what it’d be like to work with the Coltons. | 和科尔顿家族合作是什么感觉 |
[01:38] | I told you I’d think about it. | 我说过会考虑一下 |
[01:39] | Sooner or later you’re gonna have to give me an answer. | 迟早你要给我一个答案 |
[01:47] | Jack, what are you doing here? | 杰克 你在这儿干什么 |
[01:48] | Hey, we had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[01:49] | Same time, same place, once a week: | 同一时间 同一地点 每周一次 |
[01:52] | Skee-Ball and pizza. | 玩快乐滚球 吃披萨 |
[01:54] | Okay? Y-You were a no-show. I got worried. | 但是你没来 我担心你 |
[01:56] | So I had one of the many nerds in the lab | 所以我让实验室的一个书呆子帮我 |
[01:58] | trace your cell phone. | 追踪了你的手机 |
[01:59] | Sorry, Jack. That’s my bad. | 对不起杰克 是我的错 |
[02:01] | I asked Riley to hang with me. | 我让莱丽陪我过来 |
[02:02] | It’s not your fault, Billy. | 这不是你的错 比利 |
[02:04] | Well, I tried to leave you a message, | 我试过给你留言 |
[02:05] | but someone’s voice mail was full. | 但是语音信箱满了 |
[02:07] | Oh, okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I got so many new cell phones, | 我有那么多新手机 |
[02:11] | I can’t even keep up with messages. | 却没法及时收到信息 |
[02:13] | So… | 所以 |
[02:14] | what’s better than Skee-Ball and pizza? | 有什么比快乐滚球和披萨更好玩 |
[02:16] | We’re following a skip. | 我们在跟踪一名逃犯 |
[02:17] | A skip? | 逃犯 |
[02:18] | – A bounty? – Oh, yeah. | -为了赏金 -好吧 |
[02:21] | Change of plans. | 情况有变 |
[02:22] | Looks like Mama got a tip that he’s headed to a house downtown. | 看来老妈收到了线索 他正在前往市中心一处建筑 |
[02:24] | Yeah, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[02:25] | I’m always up for some bounty hunting. | 我也很想当赏金猎人 |
[02:29] | Oh. Oh, I know that look. | 这表情 我懂的 |
[02:31] | Am I the third wheel? I mean, I get it. | 我成电灯泡了吗 我意识到了 |
[02:33] | There ain’t nothing cool about a tricycle. | 三角情仇可不好玩 |
[02:35] | I can head out | 我可以出去 |
[02:36] | and get a bite to eat solo-style. | 自己去吃点东西 |
[02:38] | I like the solitude. | 我喜欢独处 |
[02:39] | 马蒂 速回凤凰基金会 | |
[02:40] | Wait, Matty wants to see me ASAP. | 等等 马蒂想立刻见我 |
[02:42] | I didn’t get a message from Matty. | 我没收到马蒂的短信 |
[02:43] | Well, maybe she tried to leave you a voice mail, too. | 也许她也想给你电话留言吧 |
[02:46] | Well, we’ll clear this up right now. | 行吧 咱们现在就弄清楚 |
[02:53] | Looks like I got some free time. | 看来我可以歇会了 |
[02:56] | Well, since Jack’s free | 既然杰克没事干 |
[02:58] | and you just lost your backup, | 你的备胎也要走了 |
[03:00] | why don’t you two… you know. | 不如你们… |
[03:04] | Work together? | 合作吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 这话真中听 |
[03:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I like where this is going. Okay. | 对 对 我喜欢他这项任务 |
[03:08] | – You boys have fun. – Don’t you worry about that. | -你们俩好好玩 -你别担心了 |
[03:13] | Behave. | 你规矩一点 |
[03:24] | You mind if I hop up front? | 你介意我坐前面吗 |
[03:25] | Be my guest. | 随意 |
[03:30] | Sorry to cut your date short. | 抱歉打断你的约会了 |
[03:32] | – Wasn’t a date. – It wasn’t? | -那不是约会 -不是吗 |
[03:34] | – No. – Billy didn’t fly into town to see you? | -不是 -比利不是飞进城来找你吗 |
[03:36] | Did you guys break up? | 你们俩是分手了吗 |
[03:37] | – Wait, what? – Folks. | -等下 什么 -各位 |
[03:39] | Work brains. Timely crisis. | 回到工作中来 危急时刻 |
[03:41] | As compelling as this soap opera is, we have a situation. | 有突发情况 和莱丽这部肥皂剧一样引人关注 |
[03:44] | In the last 48 hours, two bombs, | 在过去的两天里 |
[03:47] | both made from transparent explosives, | 有两枚用透明爆炸物制作的炸弹 |
[03:49] | detonated in Morocco. | 在摩洛哥爆炸 |
[03:51] | I thought transparent explosives | 我以为透明爆炸物 |
[03:53] | were still in the theoretical phase. | 仍处于理论阶段 |
[03:54] | Oh, I’d say we’re well beyond the theoretical phase, Mac. | 要我说 早已超越理论阶段了 小麦 |
[03:58] | The first bomb took out a weapons manufacturing plant. | 第一枚炸弹炸毁了一家武器制造厂 |
[04:01] | The second destroyed a government training facility. | 第二枚破坏了政府的训练设施 |
[04:03] | Okay, for those of us who aren’t experts in kaboom? | 能给我们这些不懂炸药的人解释解释吗 |
[04:07] | Uh, transparent bombs are cutting-edge explosives. | 透明炸弹是顶尖的炸药 |
[04:09] | They’re made from thin, see-through, | 炸弹是由薄而透明 |
[04:11] | volatile material | 易挥发的材料制成 |
[04:12] | that can be molded to cover any object. | 可以覆盖任何物体 |
[04:13] | A-plus, blondie. | 满分 金毛小子 |
[04:14] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[04:15] | three labs at three different science and tech firms were broken into. | 有人闯进三间来自不同科技公司的实验室 |
[04:19] | The material stolen, when combined, | 被盗的原材料加起来 |
[04:21] | gave the thieves everything they needed | 足以让小偷造出世界上 |
[04:24] | to build the world’s first two transparent bombs. | 最早的两枚透明炸弹 |
[04:28] | Well, do we have any suspects? | 锁定嫌疑人了吗 |
[04:29] | Meet Kyle, Caroline, and Nick. | 认识一下凯尔 卡洛琳 尼克 |
[04:32] | All three were students at Western Tech. | 三人都曾是西部理工大学的学生 |
[04:35] | After graduation, | 毕业之后 |
[04:36] | each went to work for one of the three R&D firms | 他们三人分别去了三家研究与开发公司 |
[04:39] | that was just robbed. | 也就是刚被抢的那三家 |
[04:40] | So these three are working together? | 所以他们仨合伙犯案吗 |
[04:42] | No. And this is where it gets strange. | 不 这也是奇怪之处所在 |
[04:44] | They all graduated different years, | 他们毕业年份不同 |
[04:46] | and as far as we can tell, | 而且据我们现在得到的消息 |
[04:47] | they never crossed paths at school or after. | 无论在读期间还是毕业后 他们都没有交集 |
[04:50] | How do three people who have never come in contact with each other | 三个完全没打过交道的人 |
[04:53] | manage to build a high-tech bomb together? | 如何一起制作一枚高科技炸弹呢 |
[04:55] | 48 hours before the thefts took place, | 实验室被盗的两天前 |
[04:57] | all three received e-mails giving them the green light | 三人都收到了电子邮件 |
[05:00] | to proceed with their mission. | 获准开始执行任务 |
[05:02] | So someone’s recruiting sleeper agents out of Western Tech. | 所以有人从西部理工学校招募潜伏特工 |
[05:04] | It appears so. | 看起来是这样的 |
[05:05] | And we have no idea who, | 我们并不知道是谁 |
[05:07] | because after Caroline, Kyle, and Nick completed their task, | 因为卡洛琳 凯尔和尼克完成任务后 |
[05:11] | all three were murdered. | 就被杀害了 |
[05:12] | Damn. That’s just cold. | 这太残忍了 |
[05:14] | None of these students seem like the type to betray their country, | 三个学生看起来都不像会背叛自己祖国的人 |
[05:17] | so how did they get recruited? | 他们是怎么被招募的 |
[05:20] | Maybe these three, at first, | 也许他们三个一开始 |
[05:21] | thought that they were being recruited into a collegiate secret society. | 以为自己被招进了学校的秘密社团 |
[05:24] | Like Yale’s Skull and Bones. | 就像耶鲁大学骷髅会一样 |
[05:24] | 美国一个秘密精英社团 成员包括多位美国政界 商界及教育界的重要人物 | |
[05:25] | The only thing we know for sure about whoever’s | 我们知道关于幕后黑手的唯一信息是 |
[05:27] | pulling the strings is that they’re sending e-mails | 这三封邮件都是从 |
[05:30] | from the Western Tech campus, | 西部理工大学发出去的 |
[05:32] | which is why, as of a half an hour ago, | 所以半小时之前 |
[05:34] | the four of you have been accepted | 你们四个都被西部理工大学 |
[05:36] | as transfer students to Western Tech. | 录取为交换生 |
[05:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[05:40] | Wait, so let me get this straight. | 等等 我来捋一下 |
[05:42] | We’re going back to college? | 我们要回去上大学了吗 |
[05:44] | That’s correct, Bozer. | 没错 博兹 |
[05:46] | – Yes. – But let me be clear. | -太好了 -但让我说清楚了 |
[05:47] | This is not about keg stands or rush parties. | 不是让你们去玩倒灌啤酒或者参加派对 |
[05:50] | The four of you are going undercover | 你们四个要卧底进去 |
[05:52] | to smoke out a skilled handler who’s building an army of domestic terrorists. | 查出正在国内组建恐怖组织的幕后黑手 |
[05:56] | – Are we clear? – Yes, ma’am. | -听明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[06:11] | Man. | 老兄 |
[06:12] | This is dope. Like, really dope. | 这太酷了 真的酷毙了 |
[06:14] | – Think he’s excited? – Maybe a tad. | -他是不是亢奋了 -有点 |
[06:16] | Pace yourself, Bozer. | 把持住 博兹 |
[06:18] | You don’t seem as excited, Mac. | 你好像没那么兴奋 小麦 |
[06:20] | It’s just weird being back on campus. | 重返校园感觉怪怪的 |
[06:22] | Don’t know what I was expecting. | 不知校园生活应该是什么样 |
[06:24] | I dropped out before I finished so I could join the Army. | 为了入伍我中途辍学 |
[06:27] | Better enlisted than incarcerated. | 参军总比蹲监狱要好 |
[06:29] | I went to a supermax instead of college. | 我进了重刑监狱 没上过大学 |
[06:31] | Well, I loved college. Some of the best years of my life. | 我喜欢大学 我人生中最美好的时光之一 |
[06:34] | You went to film school, Bozer. | 你上的是影视学院吧 博兹 |
[06:36] | That definitely doesn’t count. | 那个可不算数 |
[06:38] | What about you, Leanna? | 你呢 丽安娜 |
[06:39] | Uh, you mean Ms. Track Scholarship? | 她可是号称奖学金狂人 |
[06:42] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 让你说得好像是什么坏事 |
[06:43] | Not bad, just boring. | 不坏 就是无聊 |
[06:45] | – Weren’t you studying all the time? – Yeah. | -你不是每时每刻都在学习吗 -是啊 |
[06:47] | Because I had to keep up my GPA. | 因为绩点可不能掉啊 |
[06:49] | Not a ton of time for parties. | 没时间参加派对 |
[06:50] | Just me, my books, and a lot of coffee. | 大学就是一个人看看书 喝喝咖啡 |
[06:52] | – Like I said: boring. – You know what? | -就像我说的 无聊极了 -你懂什么 |
[06:54] | Aw, I’m joking. | 开玩笑啦 |
[06:56] | What do you say we make up for that right now | 不如我们去”充实”一下大学时光 |
[06:57] | and try to get expelled on our first day? | 第一天就徘徊在被开除边缘 |
[07:01] | Okay, now. Clear to enter. | 好了 可以进去 |
[07:18] | Take your next left. | 左拐 |
[07:20] | The server room should be just down the stairs. | 下了楼梯应该就是服务器机房 |
[07:25] | Wait, guys, stop. | 等一下 停 |
[07:26] | Two rubber guns about to round the corner. | 两个工作人员在前方拐角处 |
[07:28] | Here, get to cover. | 过去藏好 |
[07:30] | Um, we’ll create a distraction. | 我们去分散他们的注意力 |
[07:32] | You get to the server room. | 你去机房 |
[07:33] | – Dude! We did it. – Hey, you two. | -老兄 我们成功了 -你们俩 |
[07:35] | What are you guys doing here? This is a secure building. | 你们在这干嘛 这里不准随意进出 |
[07:38] | Pledge chair’s gonna be pissed. I told you this was a bad idea. | 老大肯定要生气了 我跟你说过不能这么干 |
[07:41] | Oh, you told me? You’re the one who bragged | 扯淡 是你吹牛逼 |
[07:42] | he could get into any building on campus. | 说他能进入学校任何一栋楼 |
[07:44] | And guess what? I did. We’re inside. Yeah. | 怎么着 我办到了 我们进来了 |
[07:46] | I can’t wait for pledge week to be over. Let’s go. | 真希望锻炼周能快点结束 走吧 |
[07:49] | But it’s his… but it… | 可是 都是他… |
[07:50] | Can you put him in jail? | 能把他扔进监狱吗 |
[07:52] | Then this Terry Crews-looking dude grabbed me, | 然后那个长得和泰瑞·克鲁斯一个样的家伙抓着我 |
[07:54] | – and I think he bruised my clavicle. – That’s your clavicle. | -我觉得他弄伤我的锁骨了 -锁骨在这 |
[07:56] | Were you able to access the server room? | 你进入机房了吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah. I hard-lined in | 是的 我进去了 |
[07:59] | and confirmed Matty was right. | 发现马蒂说得没错 |
[08:01] | Whoever’s been sending these recruitment e-mails | 发送招募邮件的人 |
[08:02] | is definitely on this campus. | 肯定在这所学校 |
[08:04] | But that’s where the good news ends. | 但好消息到此为止 |
[08:05] | So you couldn’t identify them? | 你查不出到底是谁 |
[08:06] | No. Digitally, there’s no way to track them. | 对 从网路上追踪不到 |
[08:09] | More bad news: I found more e-mails. | 还有坏消息 我发现了更多邮件 |
[08:12] | – How many more? – A lot. | -有多少 -很多 |
[08:14] | Each one mobilizing a former student | 每封邮件都在动员一位毕业生 |
[08:15] | to either steal bomb components or carry out an attack. | 不是去偷炸弹组件 就是制造袭击事件 |
[08:18] | So those two transparent bombs weren’t an isolated event. | 所以那两起透明炸弹爆炸事件不是个案 |
[08:21] | No, not even close. | 对 绝非个案 |
[08:23] | Someone’s been recruiting students | 多年来 有人一直在这所学校里招募学生 |
[08:24] | from this campus and turning them into terrorists for years. | 并把他们训练成恐怖分子 |
[08:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:47] | Well, I was studying. | 我在学习 |
[08:49] | I have a paper due in two days. | 两天后我有篇论文要交 |
[08:50] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna be done with this op in two days. | 我们两天内就会结束这次行动 |
[08:54] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道吗 |
[08:55] | We could be digging into this spy ring for weeks, | 这次间谍网的调查可能会持续数周 |
[08:57] | and being undercover means blending in. | 卧底要融入环境 |
[08:59] | Which means studying. | 也就是要学习 |
[09:03] | Is that music getting louder? | 音乐声是不是变大了 |
[09:05] | I think so. | 是的 |
[09:06] | Blending in means partying. | 要融入的是派对好吗 |
[09:07] | Okay? No one in college takes studying seriously. | 大学里谁会认真学习 |
[09:10] | – I did. – So did I. | -我会 -我也会 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I probably would have, too. | 我应该也会 |
[09:14] | Okay, Matty, upload’s complete. | 马蒂 上传完毕 |
[09:16] | You have all the e-mails we found. | 我们找到的邮件都在这了 |
[09:18] | These e-mails go back a decade. | 这些邮件可追溯到十年前 |
[09:20] | – What did you say? – That’s it. | -你说什么 -受够了 |
[09:22] | I’m kicking someone’s ass. | 我要去打人了 |
[09:23] | We’re undercover. Just… I’m just saying. | 我们可是在卧底中 说说而已 |
[09:37] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[09:39] | Uh, you look thirsty. | 你好像挺渴的 |
[09:41] | Want to come inside for a drink? | 要不要进来喝点东西 |
[09:43] | Tempting. But, uh, I have a test in about an hour. | 听上去不错 但我一个小时后有个考试 |
[09:46] | Do you guys think you could turn the music down a little bit | 你们能不能把音乐调小点声 |
[09:49] | so I can get some studying done? | 我需要复习 |
[09:51] | That’s what the, uh, library’s for. | 你可以去图书馆啊 |
[09:53] | Yeah, as if you’ve ever been there. | 说得好像你去过似的 |
[09:55] | I’ve been there. Once. | 我是去过 就一次 |
[09:58] | On a tour. | 参观了一下 |
[10:00] | So, how about that brew? | 来点喝的怎么样 |
[10:06] | I take it that went well. | 看来谈得不顺利 |
[10:07] | Remind me to lower all their GPAs when this is over. | 这事结束后提醒我后台调低他们的绩点 |
[10:17] | Zeta Kappa Tau party tonight. | 今晚有ZKT派对 |
[10:19] | Hell, yeah. I’ll take one of those. | 太棒了 给我一张 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:23] | I just ran out. | 刚发完了 |
[10:24] | You’re literally holding a stack. | 你手上还有一沓啊 |
[10:26] | Right there. I’m looking at ’em. | 就在这 在我眼皮底下 |
[10:29] | You should come. Bring her. | 你一定要来 也带上她 |
[10:32] | Not him. | 别带他 |
[10:36] | Very disrespectful. | 太没礼貌了 |
[10:40] | Sorry, Matty. You were saying? | 抱歉 马蒂 你刚说什么 |
[10:41] | I was saying these e-mails go back to ’08. | 我说这些邮件是08年的 |
[10:43] | Factoring this in, we uncovered that | 考虑到这点 我们还发现 |
[10:45] | every time a message goes out, | 邮件一经发出 |
[10:47] | an attack happens less than 24 hours later. | 不到24小时后必有袭击发生 |
[10:50] | Guys, we uncovered a pattern. | 各位 这是一个规律 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:53] | A pattern we could use to connect this ring | 利用这一规律 我们可以把十年来 |
[10:54] | to a decade’s worth of unsolved bombings. | 未破获的爆炸袭击同这个间谍网进行关联 |
[10:56] | The recruiter has been at Western Tech at least that long, | 至少十年来 招募者一直在西部理工 |
[10:59] | so it can’t be a student. | 所以肯定不是学生 |
[11:01] | I’ve had our techs start looking into the profiles | 技术人员以此为依据 |
[11:03] | of every staff and faculty member there with this in mind. | 调查了每个教职工的档案 |
[11:06] | We’ve come up with a suspect. | 然后锁定了一位嫌疑人 |
[11:08] | Elliot Lambeau, | 艾略特·朗博 |
[11:10] | Professor of Material Science and Engineering. | 材料科学与工程专业的教授 |
[11:12] | Material science — that means he’d have the, uh, knowledge | 材料科学 也就是说他拥有 |
[11:15] | and skill needed to make transparent bombs. | 制作透明炸弹的知识和技术 |
[11:16] | And look, he’s been arrested a dozen times | 看 自从任教以来他还被逮捕过十几次 |
[11:18] | since he started teaching here at protests that turned violent. | 抗议他任职的活动甚至演变成暴力事件 |
[11:20] | And a lot of the graduates involved in these attacks | 很多与袭击事件有关的毕业生 |
[11:22] | took his class over the years. | 几年间一直是他的学生 |
[11:24] | This has got to be our guy. We should pay him a visit. | 他肯定是我们要找的人 我们得去会会他 |
[11:26] | He just started a lecture. | 他的课刚开始 |
[11:28] | Mac, go sit in on his class and get a read on him. | 小麦 你去听听他的课初步了解一下 |
[11:31] | The rest of you, go find me evidence he’s our recruiter. | 其他人继续去找和他有关的证据 |
[11:34] | The stress parallel to the slope | 与斜坡平行的力 |
[11:36] | that pulls the object in the downslope direction | 将物体朝下坡方向拉 |
[11:38] | parallel to the slope. | 并且与斜坡保持平行 |
[11:39] | So… Excuse me? | 等一下 |
[11:41] | Do you have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[11:42] | Um… yeah. | 有 |
[11:44] | Do you need it? | 你要用吗 |
[11:45] | And on that phone on the top, right in the middle is what? | 手机屏幕上方的中间显示了什么 |
[11:48] | – The… – The answer I’m looking for is a clock. | -是… -我让你找的是时钟 |
[11:51] | So there was no reason for you to be 32 minutes | 我的课你竟然迟到了32分钟 |
[11:53] | late to my lecture, Mister…? | 可别找借口了 你叫什么名字 |
[11:55] | – MacGyver. – Come here. | -麦凯弗 -过来 |
[11:57] | Come over here. | 到这来 |
[11:59] | Since you didn’t think it was important to join us on time, | 既然你认为没必要和我们一起准时上课 |
[12:01] | I can only assume that you’ve already | 我只能认为你已经 |
[12:03] | mastered the engineering principles of slope stability. | 掌握了坡面稳定性原理 |
[12:06] | So, there is an… | 在箱子底部 |
[12:08] | object at the bottom of this box. | 埋着一个物体 |
[12:11] | I want you to retrieve it using those principles. | 我要你利用这些原理找到它 |
[12:20] | with all due respect, there’s an easier way to do this. | 恕我直言 有更简便的方法 |
[12:23] | Using the principles of fluidization, | 利用流态化原理 |
[12:26] | I can “liquefy” the sand, | 能将沙子”液体化” |
[12:29] | which is a lot quicker | 这样比利用坡面稳定性原理 |
[12:30] | than if I used the principles of slope stability. | 可以更快地找到物件 |
[12:49] | Well, that’s certainly one way to do it. | 这个方法也可以 |
[12:51] | But it’s not the correct way. | 但这不是正确的方法 |
[12:54] | Go take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[13:02] | Okay, Matty, we’re in Lambeau’s office. | 马蒂 我们已经进入朗博的办公室 |
[13:03] | Guys, hurry up. His class will be over soon. | 抓紧时间 他的课马上就结束了 |
[13:14] | Hold up, Bozer. | 博兹 等一下 |
[13:16] | That one’s wired. | 那个抽屉有警报装置 |
[13:17] | If you open it, an alarm will go off. | 如果你拉开 就会触发警报 |
[13:19] | Okay. No problem. | 好吧 没问题 |
[13:23] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[13:26] | Let’s see. | 看着吧 |
[13:30] | Did you learn that from Mac? | 你是从小麦那里学来的吗 |
[13:31] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:32] | Learned this little trick | 这个小技巧 |
[13:34] | while working on a student film. | 是在拍摄学生电影的时候学到的 |
[13:36] | Heist movie. | 盗窃题材 |
[13:44] | Guess film school was good for something after all. | 看来在电影学院还是能学到点东西的 |
[13:48] | I hope there’s something incriminating on that computer, | 希望你能在电脑里找到一些罪证 |
[13:50] | Riley, ’cause all we got here are tests waiting to be graded. | 莱丽 因为这里只能找到些待批改的卷子 |
[13:56] | You know, this Victor guy doesn’t seem that bad. | 这个叫维克托的家伙看起来也不是很坏啊 |
[14:00] | All he’s got’s a few petty thefts. | 他只做过一些小偷小摸的事 |
[14:02] | Yeah, and then he graduated to robbing convenience stores | 没错 慢慢地 他就去抢劫便利店 |
[14:04] | and stealing cars. | 还偷车 |
[14:06] | Actually, you mean convenience “store” and “car,” both singular. | 应该是偷了一间便利店和一辆车 没多的 |
[14:10] | Felonies, for sure, but it’s not like | 这些当然都是联邦重罪 |
[14:11] | this guy’s a hardened war criminal | 但这个家伙也不是什么冷血战犯 |
[14:12] | or an international terrorist or anything like that. | 或者国际恐怖分子之类的人 |
[14:15] | Look, the flavor of a criminal doesn’t matter. | 他做过什么事情都不重要 |
[14:17] | A criminal is a criminal. | 罪犯就是罪犯 |
[14:18] | That’s not… | 不是… |
[14:20] | In my experience, it isn’t always the case. | 以我的经验来看 事情不能一概而论 |
[14:22] | Now listen to this. | 听我念 |
[14:24] | It says here that Victor’s dad died when he was 12, | 这上面说维克托十二岁的时候便失去了父亲 |
[14:27] | and his mother had… | 然后他的母亲 |
[14:29] | Oh, my gosh, I mean, his mother had a litany of problems, | 我的天哪 他的母亲一大堆的问题 |
[14:31] | so, this kid had no parental guidance whatsoever. | 这个孩子没怎么受过父母的教导 |
[14:34] | I mean, what’s gonna happen? | 那会导致什么呢 |
[14:36] | Tell me. Huh? Trouble. | 导致他陷入麻烦 |
[14:37] | All right, you’re reading too far into this. | 好了 你太入戏了 |
[14:40] | – You mind if I give you a piece of advice? – Sure. | -介意我给你一些建议吗 -说吧 |
[14:42] | Don’t humanize the skip. | 不要太把逃犯当人看 |
[14:44] | It only makes the job harder. | 这样只会让你的工作更艰难 |
[14:46] | Now this guy jumped bail. | 这家伙在保释期间逃跑 |
[14:47] | I was hired to hunt him down, not figure out why he did it. | 而我的工作是抓捕他而非查出他逃跑的原因 |
[14:50] | And is this super detached emotional thing | 你是只对工作理性 |
[14:54] | something you apply only to work, or in your personal life? | 还是在私人生活方面也一样理性呢 |
[14:58] | Now, is this your clever way | 你问这个问题 |
[14:59] | of asking about my relationship with Riley? | 是在拐弯抹角地问我跟莱丽的感情吧 |
[15:01] | Give that man a gold star. | 答对了 奖你一颗金星 |
[15:03] | I knew you were a smart guy, Billy. | 我知道你很聪明 比利 |
[15:05] | So, are you two exclusive? | 所以你俩是认真的吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah, as far as I’m concerned, we are. | 是的 至少我觉得彼此都很专一 |
[15:09] | And do you see a future in this, | 那你觉得和她会有未来吗 |
[15:11] | or are you just having fun? | 还是说你只是玩玩而已 |
[15:14] | – Look, Jack… – I would encourage you | -杰克 -我劝你 |
[15:16] | to choose your words very carefully. | 三思后再说话 |
[15:18] | Now, that-that’s my little girl. | 她可是我的女儿 |
[15:24] | I care for Riley… a lot. | 我很重视莱丽 |
[15:26] | And I take this relationship very seriously. | 我对待这段感情十分认真 |
[15:29] | So much so that I convinced my mama to offer her a job. | 因此我才说服我妈为莱丽提供一份工作 |
[15:32] | Wait, the Coltons offered Riley a job? | 等下 科尔顿家族要给莱丽提供工作 |
[15:39] | – There. – In Louisiana? | -就是他 -在路易斯安那州 |
[15:40] | – When did this happen? – What? | -什么时候的事 -什么 |
[15:42] | – You know, Riley, the job interview. – Jack, we got to cut him off. | -莱丽的面试 -杰克 我们得分头拦住他 |
[15:44] | Well, answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[15:45] | – I’ll stay on him, you go around. – Answer the question. | -我继续追他 你绕到他前面 -回答我 |
[15:51] | – Billy? – Jack, what the hell?! | -比利 -杰克 搞什么鬼 |
[15:53] | I told you to go around so we could cut him off. | 我不是让你绕到前面拦住他吗 |
[15:57] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[15:57] | Guys, Professor Lambeau’s class just ended. | 各位 朗博教授下课了 |
[16:00] | Please tell me you’re wrapping this up. | 你们结束了没有 |
[16:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[16:03] | I found something. | 我找到了点东西 |
[16:04] | He’s got a hidden bank account. | 他有一个秘密银行账户 |
[16:06] | Whoa. That’s way more than even a tenured professor should be making. | 就算是终身教授也挣不到这么多钱啊 |
[16:10] | Could be the funding for his recruitment operation. | 可能是他用于招聘行动的资金 |
[16:13] | Riley, can you source this money? | 莱丽 你能查到这笔钱的来源吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I can, but it’s gonna take some time. | 可以 但是需要花点时间 |
[16:17] | Mac, stall him. | 小麦 拖住他 |
[16:22] | Professor, I’d like to apologize | 教授 我想跟你道歉 |
[16:24] | for being late to the lecture. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[16:25] | I appreciate that, Mr. MacGyver. | 你意识到就好 麦凯弗先生 |
[16:27] | You know… | 而且 |
[16:29] | that was a pretty advanced trick you pulled. | 你刚才用的小技巧很先进 |
[16:32] | Most students barely have an answer, | 大多数学生都不知道答案 |
[16:33] | let alone show up the professor | 更不用说在成为班级焦点之后 |
[16:35] | after being put on the spot in class. | 还给教授难堪 |
[16:36] | I wasn’t trying to show you up, but… | 我并不是想让你难堪 |
[16:39] | just thinking outside of the box is kind of my thing. | 只是我比较擅长创造性思维 |
[16:43] | Why haven’t I seen you before? | 为什么我以前没见过你 |
[16:44] | I actually just transferred from State, so… | 我是从州立大学转学过来的 所以… |
[16:46] | And you clearly have a grasp of the material. | 很显然你对材料学掌握得很好 |
[16:48] | Why are you taking the course? | 为什么还要选这门课 |
[16:50] | All of your other lectures were full | 你的其他课程都已经满了 |
[16:52] | and you and I share interests in a lot of the same causes. | 而且我们有很多共同喜好 |
[16:56] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:01] | Well, we’re gonna have to pick this up on Monday. | 我们周一的时候再聊吧 |
[17:05] | Uh, it would be great if I could ask you a few more questions. | 我可以再问你一些问题吗 |
[17:08] | Well, um… no, I really… I have to go. | 不行 我得走了 |
[17:11] | It would be better if you stayed. | 你要是待在这会更好 |
[17:21] | Mac, was that an explosion? | 小麦 那是爆炸声吗 |
[17:23] | Uh, yeah. Lambeau tried to make a run for it. | 对 朗博试图逃跑 |
[17:25] | I said stall him, not stun him. | 我让你拖住他 不是弄晕他 |
[17:28] | Well, I did both. He’ll be fine. | 我两样都做到了 他不会有事的 |
[17:30] | But is he our guy? He was acting shady. | 他是我们要找的人吗 他神神秘秘的 |
[17:32] | Tried to hit me with a microscope. | 试图用显微镜攻击我 |
[17:33] | Well, there’s a reason for that. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[17:35] | He is guilty, just not of recruiting sleeper agents. | 他是有罪 但不是征募潜伏特工 |
[17:38] | He’s been embezzling department funds | 他在盗用公款 |
[17:39] | to funnel to his radical causes. | 把钱挪到了他的账户 |
[17:41] | Explains why he ran. | 难怪他要跑 |
[17:42] | He must have thought you were an undercover cop, Mac. | 他一定以为你是卧底警察 小麦 |
[17:44] | So we’re back at square one. | 所以我们白忙一场 |
[17:46] | Actually, it’s worse than that. | 还有更糟糕的 |
[17:47] | While we were looking into Lambeau, | 在调查朗博期间 |
[17:48] | I just got another alert. | 我收到了另一条警报 |
[17:50] | Our recruiter just sent out another e-mail. | 征募者发出了另一封邮件 |
[17:52] | Which means something’s going down in the next 24 hours. | 也就是说未来24小时内将有事发生 |
[18:00] | All right, people, tell me we ID’d the student that received | 好了 你们有没有查到是哪位学生 |
[18:03] | the recruiter’s latest e-mail. | 收到了征募者的最新邮件 |
[18:04] | The closest I can get is pinpointing the hub | 我能找到的只有 |
[18:06] | on the network where the e-mail was opened. | 邮件被打开所在地的集线器地址 |
[18:08] | Which should lead us to a dorm, | 应该是在一栋宿舍楼里 |
[18:09] | which would help us narrow down our suspects. | 应该能帮我们缩小疑犯的搜查范围 |
[18:16] | There. I got a physical address. | 就是这 我找到地址了 |
[18:19] | Which dorm is it? | 哪栋宿舍楼 |
[18:21] | That’s not a dorm. | 这不是宿舍楼 |
[18:22] | That’s the Zeta Kappa Tau frat house. | 那是ZKT兄弟会 |
[18:24] | Most likely, our e-mail recipient | 我们的邮件接收者 |
[18:25] | is a member of that frat. | 很可能就是兄弟会的一员 |
[18:26] | So, if we can identify them, | 如果我们能查出他们的身份 |
[18:27] | it may lead us to whoever sent the e-mail. | 应该就能找出是谁发出的邮件 |
[18:30] | The Zetas have 16 members. | 兄弟会有16名成员 |
[18:31] | Any one of ’em could have received that e-mail. | 每一位成员都有可能接收邮件 |
[18:33] | Okay, how do we figure out | 那我们怎么确定 |
[18:34] | which frat brother is the right brother? | 哪一位成员才是我们要找的人 |
[18:35] | We just need to find the one | 我们只需要看看 |
[18:36] | with this e-mail on his computer. | 谁的电脑上有这封邮件 |
[18:38] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易 |
[18:39] | We can’t just waltz to the front door | 我们又不能大摇大摆从门口进去 |
[18:40] | and expect to get private time alone with all 16 computers. | 无声无息地检查全部16台电脑 |
[18:43] | Actually, we can. Tonight, the house’ll be packed. | 其实可以 今晚屋子里都是人 |
[18:45] | 现场DJ表演 投杯球 就在今晚 免费啤酒 来参加派对吧 | |
[18:46] | Should give Riley enough cover to slip in and search the computers. | 莱丽能借机混进去 然后搜查所有电脑 |
[18:49] | It’ll give us all enough cover. | 派对能让所有人混进去 |
[18:51] | You guys can help me search. | 你们可以帮我一起搜查 |
[18:52] | All we have to do is plug one of these into each computer. | 只需要在每一台电脑上插一个这个 |
[18:55] | I can program these to auto-run a search for | 我可以在里面写一个编程 |
[18:56] | the recruiter’s e-mail address. | 自动搜索征募者的邮件地址 |
[18:58] | The LED will glow red for “no” | 上面的LED灯闪红色 代表”不是” |
[19:00] | and green if it finds the e-mail. | 如果找到邮件 就会变绿 |
[19:02] | Time to show off my PhD in party! | 是时候在派对上秀一下我的博士学位了 |
[19:19] | Man, I missed this! | 伙计 我想死这个了 |
[19:21] | Yeah! Yeah, get it, get it, get it. Yeah. | 没错 没错 动起来 动起来 |
[19:26] | Is this… normal? | 大家… 都是这么玩的吗 |
[19:27] | Hell, yeah! Went to one of these every weekend. | 当然了 我原来每个周末都会参加 |
[19:29] | You ain’t the boy. | 你可不是那个男孩 |
[19:30] | Stay focused, guys. | 集中注意力 各位 |
[19:32] | There are people everywhere, | 这里到处都是人 |
[19:33] | way too many to be sneaking in and out of bedrooms. | 很难不知不觉地溜进寝室再出来 |
[19:35] | Agreed. We need a distraction. | 同意 我们需要分散注意力 |
[19:37] | Something big enough to get everyone’s attention. | 做点能吸引所有人注意的事 |
[19:43] | Boze, I think it’s time you broke your old personal best. | 博兹 是时候来打破你的个人纪录了 |
[19:45] | Wait. What personal best? | 等等 什么个人记录 |
[19:47] | As it turns out, | 实际上 |
[19:48] | he has an almost inhuman ability to do a keg stand. | 博兹真的很擅长倒灌啤酒 |
[19:50] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[19:51] | Back in the day, Bozer started the night as just another freshman. | 那晚伊始 博兹还是个普通新生 |
[19:54] | One minute and 52 seconds later, | 在1分52秒过后 |
[19:56] | he was a god. | 他就成了神 |
[19:58] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害啊 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也吓到了 |
[20:00] | I guess some people are just born with a gift. | 有些人就是天生有才啊 |
[20:02] | A gift we need right now. | 这个天赋还正是我们现在需要的 |
[20:04] | Come on, man. We need your super powers. | 拜托了 伙计 我们需要你的超能力 |
[20:06] | Crushing a keg is the only thing | 倒灌一桶啤酒是唯一一件 |
[20:08] | that’ll keep these people distracted long enough | 能长时间吸引人们注意力的事 |
[20:09] | so that we can get anywhere near those computers. | 这样我们才能靠近那些电脑 |
[20:12] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[20:14] | What do ya say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:18] | – It’s Boozer time. – Yeah, it is. | -现在是酒鬼博兹时间了 -没错 |
[20:20] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[20:23] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 好了各位 听好了 |
[20:25] | My name is Bozer. | 我叫博兹 |
[20:26] | – And I was put on this planet for two reasons. – Two reasons! | -我来到这个世界上有两个理由 -两个理由 |
[20:28] | To drink beer and kick ass. | 一是为了喝啤酒 二是为了教你做人 |
[20:30] | Kick ass! | 教你做人 |
[20:30] | See, I don’t care what that lame-ass wall of misfits say, | 我才不管那面菜鸟墙上写着什么 |
[20:33] | I am the keg stand champ. | 我才是倒灌啤酒之王 |
[20:35] | You hear me, Alan Kam– Kam… | 给我听好了 艾伦·卡… 卡… |
[20:38] | – Kaminsky. – What he said. | -卡明斯基 -就他说的那个人 |
[20:39] | You’re going down. | 你要输了 |
[20:41] | Tonight we’re crowning a new king! | 今晚我们就要加冕新王 |
[20:44] | Go. | 上啊 |
[21:01] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[21:04] | All right, we need to move. | 好了 开始行动 |
[21:11] | Well, DJ Kev-Dog might have criminally bad taste in music, | 虽然这个DJ的品味很差 |
[21:15] | but he’s not our guy. | 但他不是我们要找的人 |
[21:26] | That’s a no on Seth. Not our guy. | 塞斯的电脑上没有 不是他 |
[21:29] | You guys better hurry, for Bozer’s sake. | 你们最好快点 就当是为了博兹了 |
[21:43] | 22 23 24 25 22, 23, 24, 25. | |
[21:58] | Okay, Matty, you can cross Zack and Drew off the list. | 好了马蒂 你可以从名单上划掉扎克和德鲁了 |
[22:02] | Okay, got it. | 好的 收到 |
[22:11] | Yo, Mac. | 小麦 |
[22:12] | Buddy. You would not believe where I am right now. | 兄弟 你肯定想不到我现在在哪 |
[22:15] | Sound like you’re in a dance club. Or a spin class. | 听起来你要么在舞厅 要么在上动感单车课 |
[22:18] | What the hell are you doing taking a spin class right now? | 你这个时候上什么动感单车课啊 |
[22:20] | Try frat party. | 是兄弟会派对 |
[22:22] | But it’s for an op. | 但这次是为了任务 |
[22:24] | Well, it sounds like you’re having a lot more fun than I am. | 听起来你那比我这好玩多了 |
[22:26] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[22:27] | Aren’t you living your dream of being a Colton? | 成为科尔顿家族的一员不是你的梦想吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, well, that dream has now become a nightmare. | 话是没错 但现在这个梦想已经变成噩梦了 |
[22:31] | What did you do? | 你干了些什么 |
[22:33] | I kind of lost the skip. | 我搞丢了要抓的人 |
[22:34] | – Jack. – Yeah, but in my defense… | -杰克 -但我得为自己说两句 |
[22:36] | Listen, the Coltons are trying to steal Riley, man, | 科尔顿家族想偷走莱丽 |
[22:39] | as in leave the Phoenix, work for them | 他们想让她离开凤凰基金会 为他们工作 |
[22:42] | in Louisiana-type theft. | 做一些像路易斯安纳那次的案子 |
[22:44] | I can’t let that happen. | 我可不能让这事发生 |
[22:45] | That’s crazy– Hey, I got to go. | 真是疯了 听着 我要挂了 |
[22:48] | Did you just hang up on me? | 你这是挂我电话吗 |
[22:49] | Matty, found our guy. | 马蒂 找到那个人了 |
[22:50] | Simon Jones. | 西蒙·琼斯 |
[22:52] | Find him. Find him now. | 去找他 赶紧的 |
[22:55] | 59… Two minutes. | 59 两分钟 |
[23:06] | Leanna, I’m not seeing Simon. | 丽安娜 我没看见西蒙 |
[23:12] | I got him. He’s headed for the door. | 我看见他了 他正朝着门走去 |
[23:18] | Vulcan nerve pinch. | 瓦肯神经掐 |
[23:20] | Nice. | 好身手 |
[23:20] | Thanks. Help me get him upstairs. | 多谢夸奖 帮我把他抬上楼 |
[23:23] | Someone stole my shirt. | 有人偷走了我的T恤 |
[23:25] | You tore it off. Now come on. | 明明是你自己撕的 快过来 |
[23:42] | “Beer love I.” | “啤酒爱我” |
[23:44] | Why is my shirt upside down? | 我衣服上的字怎么反过来了 |
[23:50] | What’s going on? Who are you people? | 怎么回事 你们是谁 |
[23:52] | Simon, let us ask the questions here, all right? | 西蒙 现在该由我们来提问题 知道吗 |
[23:54] | Trust me, you’re gonna want to cooperate. | 相信我 你会想要合作的 |
[23:56] | We know you got an e-mail, who was it from? | 我们知道你收到了一封邮件 是谁发的 |
[23:59] | Look, Simon, if you don’t talk, | 听着西蒙 如果你不开口 |
[24:01] | you’re gonna be charged with domestic terrorism | 你就将以参与境内恐怖势力的罪名被指控 |
[24:03] | and sent to federal prison. | 并被送进联邦监狱 |
[24:04] | You ever been inside one of those? | 你去过那些地方吗 |
[24:06] | Guys like you don’t do too well. | 像你这样的人在那里可不好混 |
[24:10] | I-I don’t understand. | 我 我不懂 |
[24:11] | How can I be charged with domestic terrorism? I… | 我怎么会跟境内恐怖主义扯上关系 |
[24:15] | I’ve been working with the CIA. | 我是在为中情局工作 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry, did this dude just say CIA? | 抱歉 这哥们刚刚是说了中情局吗 |
[24:22] | Yes. They recruited me. | 没错 他们招募了我 |
[24:23] | Okay, if that’s the case, | 好的 如果真是这样 |
[24:24] | what’s the name of the agent you’ve been working with? | 跟你联络的那个特工叫什么名字 |
[24:26] | I-I was never given a name. | 他没把名字告诉我 |
[24:28] | Okay, what does he look like? | 那你知道他的长相吗 |
[24:29] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[24:31] | I was supposed to meet him for the first time tonight. | 我本来今晚可以第一次见到他的 |
[24:32] | I was picking up a package. | 我准备去取一个包裹 |
[24:34] | He’s talking about a bomb. | 他说的是炸弹 |
[24:35] | The recruiter’s planning another attack. | 招募者正在策划另一起袭击 |
[24:36] | Where was this meeting supposed to be taking place? | 你们在哪里碰面 |
[24:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[24:40] | But my-my contact e-mailed me GPS coordinates. | 但我的联络人给我发了定位坐标 |
[24:43] | I’m supposed to be there in, like, 20 minutes. | 我本来应该在20分钟内到那里的 |
[24:50] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[24:52] | Well, then, we need to get to this meeting now. | 那我们现在要赶紧去碰面地点了 |
[24:57] | I’m the king of the world! | 我是世界之王 |
[25:02] | Bozer, get down. | 博兹 坐下 |
[25:05] | You know what? Suddenly, I don’t feel so great. | 知道吗 我忽然有点难受 |
[25:08] | Leanna, can you maybe slow down? | 丽安娜 你能开慢点吗 |
[25:09] | If we’re gonna ID Simon’s contact, | 如果我们还想确定西蒙的联络人的身份 |
[25:11] | fast is the only option. | 除了开快点别无选择 |
[25:12] | We are ten minutes late already. | 我们已经晚了十分钟 |
[25:14] | Leanna, you can’t go any faster, can you? | 丽安娜 还能再开快点吗 |
[25:15] | My foot is literally on the floor, Mac. | 油门已经踩到底了 小麦 |
[25:17] | Riley, any luck with the cameras in the area? | 莱丽 附近摄像头有什么发现吗 |
[25:19] | No. The only one is three miles away | 没有 最近的摄像头 |
[25:21] | from these GPS coordinates. | 离目标地点还有5公里 |
[25:23] | This location was chosen for a reason. | 定在那个地方碰面是有理由的 |
[25:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[25:26] | The CIA just confirmed what we already suspected. | 中情局那边刚刚证实了我们的怀疑 |
[25:28] | There’s no officially sanctioned Agency ops running out of Western Tech. | 西部理工里并没有进行任何官方授权的行动 |
[25:32] | This is a “false flag” operation. | 这是个伪旗行动 |
[25:35] | So Simon’s contact is pretending to be CIA | 所以西蒙的联络人是假冒的中情局特工 |
[25:37] | to trick students into betraying the U.S. | 以此来骗学生叛国 |
[25:39] | Okay, guys, satellite’s up, but perimeter’s empty. | 有卫星图像了 但那里什么都没有 |
[25:42] | There’s nobody there. | 没看到人 |
[25:43] | We missed the meeting. | 我们错过了碰面 |
[25:44] | When Simon didn’t show, | 西蒙没出现 |
[25:45] | they must’ve assumed he’d been exposed. | 他们肯定认为他已经暴露了 |
[25:46] | So we just lost our best chance to catch this guy. | 所以我们错失了抓住这个人的最好机会 |
[25:49] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:50] | I dunno about you three, | 你们三个我是不知道 |
[25:52] | but I’m gonna try really hard to not puke. | 但我已经在尽全力忍着不吐了 |
[25:58] | No, that way. No. | 别 朝那边吐 |
[26:06] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[26:07] | I’m having that dream about the woods again. | 我又开始做关于树林的那个梦了 |
[26:09] | It’s not a dream, Bozer. | 这不是梦 博兹 |
[26:11] | This is where Western Tech’s Meteorology Department | 这里就是西部理工的气象系 |
[26:14] | conducts its weather experiments. | 进行气象实验的地方 |
[26:16] | Look. There. That’s a weather balloon. | 看那边 那是一个气象气球 |
[26:18] | Maybe, or maybe it’s an alien orb. | 或许是 但也可能是一个外星魔球 |
[26:20] | Trust me, it’s a balloon. | 相信我 那是个气球 |
[26:21] | And that one should be able to tell us who was here earlier. | 应该可以告诉我们之前是谁在这里 |
[26:28] | Leanna, I’m gonna need you to start the car. | 丽安娜 我需要你发动汽车 |
[26:45] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:46] | I hate balloons, too. And clouds. | 我讨厌气球 也讨厌云 |
[26:50] | Okay, Mac, I’ll bite. | 好吧小麦 我不太懂 |
[26:51] | Other than pissing off a few meteorology nerds, | 除了惹毛一些气象系死宅以外 |
[26:54] | what’s popping that thing gonna do? | 你炸气球还有什么用 |
[26:55] | Well, weather balloons can do a lot of things. | 气象气球可以做很多事情 |
[26:58] | Including suspend a thermal camera | 包括携带一个热成像摄像机 |
[27:00] | high above a corn field | 悬停在麦田上 |
[27:02] | to measure the heat impact on crop yields. | 借此来测试麦田的热冲击情况 |
[27:08] | This camera, every ten seconds, | 这个摄像机每隔十秒 |
[27:09] | was snapping a high, wide-angle thermal photo of the field, | 就会对着麦田抓拍一张高空广角热成像图 |
[27:13] | including the road that runs through it, | 包括贯穿其中的路 |
[27:17] | to show the progression of sun damage on crops. | 以显示太阳辐射对作物伤害的累计 |
[27:19] | And since this is the only road out here, | 并且既然这里是唯一的出路 |
[27:21] | whoever was meeting Simon must’ve driven down it. | 不管西蒙要见的是谁 他都要从这里经过 |
[27:23] | Exactly. There may be a photo on here | 完全正确 这里也许会有照片 |
[27:25] | that can help us ID our recruiter. | 能帮我们确认招募者的身份 |
[27:33] | Guys, this car drove up right before Simon’s meeting, | 各位 这辆车刚好在碰面时间之前开过来 |
[27:35] | parked for five minutes and then left. | 停留五分钟之后离开了 |
[27:37] | Gotta be his contact. | 一定是他的联络人 |
[27:39] | Does everyone else see a red squiggly shape or is it just me? | 是不是只有我看见了红色的奇形怪状的东西 |
[27:42] | No, it’s not just you, but we might be able to use | 不 大家都看见了 但我们也许可以 |
[27:43] | that red squiggly shape to help us ID Simon’s contact. | 用那块红色的东西来确认联络人的身份 |
[27:46] | Yeah, look at the heat signature. | 看这块热成像区域 |
[27:47] | There’s no engine. It’s running off a battery. | 这车没有引擎 它是靠电池驱动的 |
[27:49] | It’s an electric vehicle. | 这是辆电动汽车 |
[27:52] | Matty, can, uh, you run the chassis shape | 马蒂 你能不能根据底盘形状 |
[27:54] | and see if you can get a make and a model? | 来做出一个模型 |
[27:55] | If we do get a hit we can cross-reference it | 如此我们就可以利用模型 |
[27:57] | with staff and faculty vehicles. | 跟教职人员的车型进行交叉比对 |
[27:59] | I can, but it might take some time. | 可以是可以 但需要一点时间 |
[28:01] | Right now, it’s our only option. | 现在也没其他办法了 |
[28:03] | All right. Stand by for a name. | 好的 等结果出来再行动 |
[28:05] | The guy I spoke with said Victor’s headed down here | 跟我说话的那个人说维克托来这里 |
[28:07] | to sell some stuff for some quick cash. | 是为了卖点东西换些现金 |
[28:09] | But if he doesn’t turn up, | 但如果他没出现 |
[28:10] | Mama’s gonna be pissed you lost him. | 老妈可是一定会气你把人弄丢了的 |
[28:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:15] | She really doesn’t like when people mess with her money. | 她不喜欢影响她赚钱的人 |
[28:17] | Well, you tell Mama I really don’t like it | 那你告诉老妈 我也不喜欢 |
[28:18] | when people mess with my family. | 那些想来影响我的家庭的人 |
[28:21] | And I consider offering Riley a job behind my back | 并且我认为背地里给莱丽提供工作 |
[28:24] | messing with my family. She’s with us now. | 已经影响了我的家庭 她是跟我们一起的 |
[28:26] | Okay, for the record, that wasn’t my intent. | 事先说明 这不是我的本意 |
[28:29] | I just– I don’t want to think about a future | 我只是 我不想设想一个 |
[28:31] | that doesn’t involve Riley. | 没有莱丽的未来 |
[28:33] | Well, join the club. | 咱们都一样 |
[28:36] | Riley’s amazing. | 莱丽真的很好 |
[28:38] | If she wants to have a future with you, | 如果她想跟你走下去 |
[28:41] | consider yourself very lucky. | 那是你小子的运气 |
[28:42] | I agree with you, Jack. | 我同意 杰克 |
[28:45] | But you do realize she’s not a little girl, right? | 但你明白她不是个小女孩 对吧 |
[28:48] | And whatever Riley decides for her future, | 不管莱丽为她的未来做出了什么决定 |
[28:51] | that’s her decision. | 那也是她的决定 |
[28:57] | Okay, there’s Victor. | 好了 维克托来了 |
[29:00] | Okay. Can we please be on the same page this time? | 这次咱俩一致点行不行 |
[29:02] | – Yeah, you chase him down, I’ll cut him off. – That’s right. | -行 你追我截 -这样才对 |
[29:27] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[29:30] | Don’t, don’t do anything stupid | 别 别做傻事来让局面恶化了 |
[29:33] | and make this situation worse than it already is now. | 事情已经很糟糕了 |
[29:34] | Be smart. If you turn yourself in | 放聪明点 如果你就范 |
[29:37] | we’ll clear all this up. | 这些烂摊子我们就收拾了 |
[29:38] | Y-You gotta let me go, man. Please. Look, I had to do it. | 你必须放我走 拜托 我不得不这么做 |
[29:40] | That’s what guys in your position say | 这是你这种人 |
[29:42] | to guys in my position all the time. | 对我这种人说话的惯用套路 |
[29:43] | Yeah. I’m sure they do. | 没错 是这样 |
[29:44] | But, look, if you take me in | 但听着 如果你抓走我 |
[29:45] | I don’t know what’ll happen to her. | 我不知道什么事情会发生在她身上 |
[29:49] | Happen to who? | 发生在谁身上 |
[29:51] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[29:53] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了 |
[29:55] | 24-hour care isn’t cheap. | 24小时护理可不便宜 |
[30:00] | She’s so behind in payments as is, | 她已经欠债累累 |
[30:02] | I just… I needed that money. | 我只是 需要钱 |
[30:05] | I need the money to get her square. | 我需要钱来保她周全 |
[30:08] | Look, I’m trying to sell everything I can. | 听着 我已经试着把我的全部身家卖出去了 |
[30:10] | That’s why I came here. | 所以我才会来这里 |
[30:11] | And I got friends, they owe me money and… | 我有朋友 他们还欠着我的钱 |
[30:13] | If I can just get that money and pay off her bills, | 如果我能凑够钱来还清她的债务 |
[30:18] | I will turn myself in. | 我会自首 |
[30:20] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[30:22] | 24-hour care, huh? | 24小时护理 是吗 |
[30:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:33] | Go on. Get out of here. | 走吧 离开这里 |
[30:36] | Take care of your mom. | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[30:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:47] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:48] | Yeah. What are you doing? Did he come this way? | 你在干嘛 他走这边了吗 |
[30:51] | No, no, no. I came around the corner. I seen this. | 没有 我刚从转角过来 只看见你 |
[30:53] | So he– I don’t know– he must’ve doubled back. | 他大概… 我不知道 肯定是折回去了 |
[30:56] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[30:57] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[30:59] | You sure you didn’t see him? | 你确定你没看见他 |
[31:00] | You sure you didn’t see him? | 你确定你没看见他 |
[31:02] | Yeah, no, I’m-I’m positive. | 我确定一定以及肯定 |
[31:05] | All right, come on. | 行了 继续追吧 |
[31:06] | If we hurry, he might still be in this area. | 要是我们快点 他可能还没逃出这块地方 |
[31:08] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 是 行吧 |
[31:13] | Julian Sloane, | 朱利安·斯隆 |
[31:15] | I’m Matilda Webber, | 我是玛蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[31:16] | and I work for an agency you never heard of. | 我效力于一个你从没听说过的机构 |
[31:19] | You have a lot of explaining to do, Ms. Webber. | 那你得好好解释解释了 韦伯女士 |
[31:22] | Your people just kidnapped me off the street. | 你的人刚刚直接从街上绑了我 |
[31:24] | You want to play private citizen? Fine. | 你想跟我装自己是普通公民 好吧 |
[31:26] | But you’re not really a citizen of this country, | 但你可不是这个国家的普通公民 |
[31:29] | Are you, Mischa Burov? | 是不是 米沙·布罗 |
[31:31] | Born in Moscow, 1963. | 1963年生于莫斯科 |
[31:34] | Joined the KGB in 1981. | 1981年加入克格勃 |
[31:36] | In 1985, you were sent to the States to recruit spies. | 1985年 你被派来美国招募间谍 |
[31:39] | And in 1986, | 在1986年 |
[31:41] | you applied to the Western Tech Admissions Department | 你应聘了西部理工招生办中的职位 |
[31:44] | under the name Julian Sloane. | 用的是叫朱利安·斯隆的化名 |
[31:46] | You were hired | 你被雇佣了 |
[31:47] | and since worked your way up to head of admissions. | 从此一路高升到了招生办主任 |
[31:50] | Then, in ’91, the USSR crumbled. | 接着91年 苏联解体了 |
[31:52] | So, what did you do? | 所以你怎么办呢 |
[31:53] | You turned your recruitment ring | 你开始利用招募这件事 |
[31:54] | into a private moneymaking operation. | 来为自己谋利 |
[31:56] | Working in the admissions department | 在招生办的工作 |
[31:57] | gave you access to students’ profiles and records, | 给了你阅读每个学生档案和记录的权限 |
[32:00] | allowing you the opportunity to handpick | 让你得以任意选择 |
[32:02] | who you wanted to admit and recruit. | 你想吸收和招募的人 |
[32:05] | A nice story. | 故事讲得不错 |
[32:07] | But it’s just a story. | 但那也只是个故事而已 |
[32:08] | Except it isn’t. I’ve got ten years of e-mails | 可惜并不是 我有十年的邮件记录 |
[32:11] | sent from your account to your student recruits | 全部是从你的账号发给你所招募的学生 |
[32:13] | ordering dozens of bombings. | 制造了多起爆炸案 |
[32:14] | Bombings that directly correlate | 那些爆炸案为你的离岸账户 |
[32:15] | to deposits made into your offshore bank account. | 带来巨额款项 |
[32:18] | Yeah. We found that, too. | 没错 那个我们也找到了 |
[32:19] | Your last three deposits all came from the same place, | 你的最后三笔存款全来自同一个地方 |
[32:22] | which tells me that you were hired to set off three bombs. | 也就说明了你受雇去引爆三枚炸弹 |
[32:26] | Two already detonated. | 两枚已经被引爆了 |
[32:28] | So where’s the third, Mischa? | 所以第三枚在哪儿呢 米沙 |
[32:30] | We know you didn’t make the handoff to Simon. | 我们知道你没能把炸弹交给西蒙 |
[32:31] | And there’s no bomb in your car, your office, or your home. | 你的车里 办公室里 家里都没有炸弹 |
[32:34] | Which means you planted it yourself. | 也就是说你已经自己安放好了 |
[32:36] | The only way to stay out of jail for the rest of your life | 唯一能让你不用把牢底坐穿的方法 |
[32:39] | is to tell us where that third bomb is before it goes off. | 就是在炸弹爆炸之前告诉我们地点 |
[32:42] | What was Simon’s target? | 西蒙的目标是谁 |
[32:47] | Turn on the news at 9:00. | 9点钟打开新闻 |
[32:49] | All your questions will be answered. | 所有问题都会得到解答 |
[32:55] | It’s just after 8:00 a.m., | 现在已经过了上午八点了 |
[32:56] | which gives us less than an hour | 现在离第三枚炸弹爆炸 |
[32:58] | before that third bomb goes off. | 只剩不到一小时了 |
[32:59] | That’s just not a lot of time. | 时间不多了 |
[33:02] | GPS in Sloane’s car has been turned off. | 斯隆车里的定位系统被关掉了 |
[33:04] | There’s no way to tell where he’s been. | 我们没办法知道他去了哪里 |
[33:05] | The, uh, time stamp on the weather balloon photos, | 气象气球照片上的时间标记 |
[33:07] | it said that Sloane drove away from the cornfield at 2:00 a.m., | 显示斯隆于凌晨两点离开玉米田 |
[33:11] | and we grabbed him at 7:00 a.m. | 而我们是早上七点抓到他的 |
[33:12] | So he drove two and half hours max to the target | 所以他最远驾车两个半小时到达目标 |
[33:14] | and two and a half hours back. | 然后两个半小时返程 |
[33:16] | The list of potential targets is massive. | 潜在目标太多了 |
[33:18] | Okay, let’s review what we already know. | 回顾我们所知道的信息 |
[33:20] | The students involved in these attacks | 与这些袭击有关的学生们 |
[33:22] | used their employee access | 利用员工身份 |
[33:23] | to sneak the bombs into the buildings. | 将炸弹偷偷带进大楼 |
[33:25] | What did Simon have access to? | 西蒙是哪里的员工 |
[33:28] | Well, he’s a Chinese and Business double major. | 他是中文与商科双主修 |
[33:31] | Did a semester abroad interning at the Shanghai National Bank. | 在上海国家银行进行了为时一个学期的海外实习 |
[33:35] | Shanghai doesn’t fit our timetable. | 上海显然不切实际 |
[33:37] | No. But the Shanghai National Bank does have | 确实 但上海国家银行有一家 |
[33:40] | a corporate services branch | 企业服务分行 |
[33:41] | located on the 20th floor of a building | 所在地点距离西部理工半小时车程 |
[33:44] | half an hour from Western Tech. | 位于20层 |
[33:46] | Well, that’s got to be the target. | 肯定是那里了 |
[33:48] | Without Simon’s access, | 没有了西蒙 |
[33:49] | Sloane couldn’t have snuck his bomb into the bank. | 斯隆无法把炸弹带进银行 |
[33:51] | So where’d he hide it? | 那他把炸弹藏在哪儿了 |
[33:52] | Probably somewhere in the building he could easily access. | 应该是他能轻易进出的地方 |
[33:55] | Like the lobby? | 比如大厅 |
[33:56] | Like the lobby. Go. Now. | 比如大厅 快去 |
[34:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:17] | I can’t see it anywhere. | 哪儿都找不到 |
[34:19] | Isn’t that the whole point of a transparent bomb? | 透明炸弹的意义不就在此吗 |
[34:20] | It can’t be seen to the naked eye? | 肉眼看不到 |
[34:22] | Yeah, but it’s not invisible. | 是的 但也不是隐形的 |
[34:23] | – Got to be some way to detect it, right? – There is. | -一定有办法能检测出来 对吧 -对 |
[34:25] | It’s called an induced secondary emission generator. | 这是感应次级电子发射器 |
[34:27] | Do all those big words mean “transparent bomb finder”? | 这些高端术语的意思是”透明炸弹探测器”吗 |
[34:30] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[34:31] | When I pass this over the bomb, | 当我用这个扫过炸弹 |
[34:32] | it will shoot ions at it, causing it to glow orange. | 它会发射离子 使炸弹发出橙光 |
[34:36] | The fire department’s on its way. | 消防车已经在路上了 |
[34:37] | How far out are you guys? | 你们还有多远 |
[34:39] | Yep. We are nearly there. | 马上就到 |
[34:40] | Mac, you have 20 minutes to find that bomb before it goes off. | 小麦 炸弹爆炸前你只有二十分钟来找到它 |
[34:44] | So, no pressure. Thanks. | 真是一点压力没有呢 谢了 |
[34:57] | There’s 28 floors in here. | 这栋楼有28层 |
[34:58] | We’ll never get everybody out in time. | 我们来不及疏散所有人 |
[34:59] | Well, then I guess it comes down to Mac and his bomb detector. | 那就靠小麦和他的炸弹探测器了 |
[35:02] | Come on. Everybody. Out. | 快点 所有人 出去 |
[35:08] | – We got 12 minutes, Mac. – Not helping. | -还剩12分钟 小麦 -急也没用 |
[35:10] | I hate to say this, but are we sure we picked the right building? | 我也不想这么说 但我们找对大楼了吗 |
[35:12] | At least if we die, I’m spared a massive hangover. | 如果我们死了 至少我躲过了一场超强醉宿 |
[35:15] | Yeah, that’s a bright side, I guess. | 这是好的方面 大概吧 |
[35:19] | Wait a second, I got it. | 等等 我找到了 |
[35:20] | – It’s right here. – Can you disarm it? | -就在这儿 -你能拆掉炸弹吗 |
[35:21] | No way. There’s too many redundancies. | 不可能 有太多备用保险了 |
[35:23] | If I try, I could set it off. | 我尝试解除就会爆炸 |
[35:25] | What about trying to contain the blast? | 可以控制爆炸冲击波吗 |
[35:27] | No. There’s just too much explosive. | 不行 炸药太多了 |
[35:29] | Wait, this is a green building. | 等等 这是栋绿色建筑 |
[35:31] | Okay. | 没错 |
[35:33] | Means there are solar panels. | 说明这里有太阳能电池板 |
[35:34] | Is anyone else following this? | 有人能听懂吗 |
[35:36] | Is this lobby spinning? | 大厅在旋转吗 |
[35:37] | We got to get to the roof. Now. | 我们得去楼顶 快点 |
[35:40] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:45] | He’s just not gonna tell us what he’s doing, is he? | 他不打算告诉我们他在做什么 对吧 |
[35:47] | He could, but it’d be all weird and nerdy. | 他可以说 但我们肯定听不懂 |
[35:50] | Solar panels have hydrogen fuel cells. | 太阳能电池板用的是氢燃料电池 |
[35:52] | I’m gonna use ’em to get rid of the bomb. | 我要用氢气来摆脱炸弹 |
[35:54] | Can you do it fast? We got two minutes. | 你能快点吗 我们还剩两分钟 |
[36:19] | Come on, get up there. | 快点 升上去 |
[36:21] | Higher. | 更高 |
[36:23] | Higher. | 更高 |
[36:26] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[36:31] | Higher. | 更高 |
[36:40] | That would’ve looked so much prettier at night. | 要是在晚上就太美了 |
[36:58] | Not so boring now, huh? | 现在不无聊了吧 |
[37:00] | Drink up. Thank you. | 请喝完 谢谢 |
[37:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | There. Okay? Everybody happy? | 行了吧 大家都开心了吧 |
[37:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:10] | What was that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[37:12] | My equilibrium’s off. | 我丧失平衡能力了 |
[37:13] | Dude, it’s soda, not beer. You have no excuse. | 伙计 这是苏打水 不是啤酒 别找借口了 |
[37:18] | Really, guys? | 真的吗 |
[37:19] | Whose idea was it to play beer pong with soda? | 用苏打水玩啤酒乒乓是谁的主意 |
[37:23] | I’ve had enough beer for one lifetime. | 我这辈子都不想再喝啤酒了 |
[37:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | You want to get in on this, boss? | 你想加入吗 老大 |
[37:28] | First things first. | 先谈正事 |
[37:29] | We were able to connect the dots | 我们成功关联了 |
[37:31] | between the two attacks in Morocco and Shanghai National. | 摩洛哥的两起袭击和上海国家银行的袭击 |
[37:35] | Turns out the Moroccan government | 原来摩洛哥政府 |
[37:37] | was doubling its efforts to fight terrorism | 在加紧打击恐怖主义 |
[37:39] | and secured a loan at the Chinese bank | 并且从中国银行获得了贷款 |
[37:41] | to fund both a weapons development facility | 来建造一个武器开发设施 |
[37:44] | and a training center for their anti-terrorist troops. | 和一个反恐部队训练中心 |
[37:47] | So a local radical group | 所以当地激进组织 |
[37:48] | was trying to hurt the government’s efforts to stop terrorism. | 想要削弱政府打击恐怖主义的决心 |
[37:50] | Yeah. And they hired Sloane to maintain control over the region. | 是的 他们还雇佣了斯隆来维持对当地的控制 |
[37:54] | But when they failed, they all went on the run. | 但失败后 他们就四散而逃了 |
[37:57] | Which is good news for us and Morocco. | 这对我们和摩洛哥来说都是好消息 |
[38:00] | So what’s gonna happen to the students that Sloane recruited? | 斯隆招募的学生们会怎样 |
[38:02] | Phoenix agents have already started to round them up. | 凤凰基金会的特工已经开始抓捕他们了 |
[38:04] | But they’re victims in this, too, | 但他们也是受害者 |
[38:06] | so they’re all gonna need to be debriefed. | 所以他们都要接受盘问 |
[38:13] | What happened yesterday? | 昨天发生什么了 |
[38:14] | Billy said you lost the skip. | 比利说你失手了 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well, sometimes they’re a step faster, I guess. | 是啊 有时候对方跑得比较快 |
[38:21] | First chance you get to be a Colton | 这是第一次加入科尔顿家族的机会 |
[38:23] | and a bail jumper gets the best of Jack Dalton, huh? | 杰克·道尔顿却连一个保释逃匿者都抓不住 |
[38:25] | I’m okay with not being a Colton. | 不加入科尔顿家族也无所谓 |
[38:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:31] | What can I say, I guess skip chasing just ain’t my thing. | 我还能说什么 追捕不是我的强项 |
[38:36] | Dig that T-shirt, by the way. | 顺便 上衣很赞 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:43] | Geez, Bozer, what’s up? | 天啊 博兹 怎么回事 |
[38:44] | You look like the south end of a northbound mule. | 你看起来像骡子屁股一样 |
[38:46] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[38:48] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[38:49] | I feel the south end of… whatever you said, too. | 我的感觉也像 你说的什么屁股一样糟 |
[38:53] | Blondie, I’ve got something for you. | 金毛小子 我有个东西给你 |
[38:55] | Really? Another gift? | 真的吗 又一个礼物 |
[38:56] | Well, this one’s not from me. | 这个不是我送的 |
[38:58] | In light of everything you did for Western Tech, | 鉴于你对西部理工做出的贡献 |
[39:00] | the administration wanted you to have this. | 学校行政部门想给你这个 |
[39:08] | You are no longer a college dropout. | 你不再是大学辍学者了 |
[39:10] | 西部理工学院 安格斯·麦凯弗 名誉学位 理学学士 | |
[39:18] | You know what they say about diplomas, don’t you? | 你知道他们是怎么说文凭的吧 |
[39:20] | No. You gonna tell me? | 不知道 你要告诉我吗 |
[39:21] | Great for when you run out of toilet paper. | 没卫生纸的时候最有用 |
[39:24] | Are you jealous, Dalton? | 你是嫉妒吗 道尔顿 |
[39:26] | Girl, I don’t need a piece of paper to prove how smart I am, okay? | 姑娘 我不需要一张纸来证明我有多聪明 |
[39:29] | Well, I don’t need a piece of paper to prove how smart you’re not. | 我也不需要一张纸来证明你有多傻 |
[39:35] | Was that an insult? | 那是侮辱吗 |
[39:37] | – No. You’re a genius. – Thank you. | -不是 你是个天才 -谢谢 |
[39:39] | All righty, who’s ready to take me on? | 好了 谁想跟我比赛 |
[39:46] | Drink up, Bozer. | 喝完它吧 博兹 |