时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Take this, and make sure you bring it back to me. | 你戴好 一定要戴着回来找我 |
[00:04] | What happened to you going back to Nigeria and Nasha and… | 你怎么不回尼日利亚了 你跟纳莎呢 |
[00:08] | Nasha and I are gonna figure out | 纳莎和我现在正尝试异地恋的可能性 |
[00:09] | the long- distance thing for a while, but I’m back. | 但我已经回来了 |
[00:11] | Luis Gomez, the head of La Ola cartel. | 路易斯·戈麦斯 拉欧拉贩毒集团的老大 |
[00:13] | These are the men who cost you your facility. | 毁掉你据点的人是他们 |
[00:15] | Walsh, I want you to find them. | 沃尔什 我想让你找到他们 |
[00:18] | He’s my former partner. | 他是我以前的搭档 |
[00:19] | Then one day, without warning, he went to the other side. | 然而突然有一天 他就叛变了 |
[00:21] | I’ve been hunting him ever since, | 自此 我就一直追捕他 |
[00:23] | and I’m not gonna stop until I lock him in a concrete box. | 我不把他抓进监狱 决不罢休 |
[00:56] | Perdoname, Don Gomez. | 抱歉打扰了 戈麦斯先生 |
[00:58] | He’s finally admitted to being in contact with the Americans. | 他终于承认自己一直在接触美国佬 |
[01:01] | – But, he won’t say any more. – To you. | -除此 他再不愿开口 -那是你没办法 |
[01:04] | Maybe he will say more to me. | 我可以撬开他的嘴 |
[01:27] | Package is secure. | 人质安全 |
[01:29] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们赶快离开吧 |
[02:09] | The yard looks good, babe. | 院子看起来不错嘛 宝贝 |
[02:11] | Hey, hon. Perfect timing. | 亲爱的 你来得正好 |
[02:14] | Ms. Glass was just telling me about | 格拉斯女士正在跟我说 |
[02:16] | the homeowner association rules. | 居民协会的规章制度呢 |
[02:17] | We’re so excited to have newlyweds in the neighborhood. | 我们很高兴有新婚夫妇搬进社区 |
[02:20] | But I was just telling your husband | 但我只是在告诉你丈夫 |
[02:21] | our HOA has very strict laws and bylaws about… | 居协有很严格的规章制度 |
[02:25] | Pretty much everything. | 几乎面面俱到 |
[02:27] | Sorry to steal him away, | 抱歉我们要失陪了 |
[02:28] | but I’ve got a honey-do list a mile long. | 我想好好和他腻歪腻歪 |
[02:31] | That’s cute. | 真是恩爱 |
[02:32] | Well, I’m around if you have any questions | 如果你对居协的规定有什么不解 |
[02:34] | about the association guidelines, | 可以随时来问我 |
[02:36] | like how far away to keep holiday decorations from property lines. | 比如装饰品该离界址线多远 |
[02:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[02:43] | Okay. All right, you have a nice day. | 那好 祝你们今天过得愉快 |
[02:44] | – All right. – You, too. | -没问题 -你也是 |
[02:45] | Come on, Jules, let’s go. | 来吧 朱尔斯 我们走 |
[02:50] | Thank you. I was seriously considering | 多谢 我都想假借内急 |
[02:52] | faking a bathroom emergency to escape that woman. | 以摆脱那个女人了 |
[02:55] | Dude. Come on, gross. | 兄弟 拜托 有点恶心了 |
[02:58] | Hey, Matty. | 马蒂 |
[02:59] | Just did another lap around Kettner’s house. All quiet. | 刚刚又绕着凯特纳的房子跑了一圈 没动静 |
[03:03] | So after a week of playing house in the burbs, | 在郊区玩了一周的过家家 |
[03:05] | you two still got bupkis. | 结果你俩还是一无所获 |
[03:07] | Not for a lack of trying, Matty. | 但我们很努力啊 马蒂 |
[03:08] | We’ve been on this guy 24/7. | 全天候24小时地进行监视 |
[03:10] | But he hasn’t left his house | 但他一直不出门 |
[03:11] | or made any unusual calls or had any visitors. | 没打过什么可疑的电话 也没有访客 |
[03:13] | Spies tend to be careful like that, Bozer. | 间谍都是这么谨慎 博兹 |
[03:15] | But if Daniel Kettner is stealing documents | 但如果丹尼尔·凯特纳在偷文件 |
[03:17] | and sending them to the Chinese, | 并交给中国人 |
[03:19] | I promise you, it’s not through telepathy. | 那肯定不是靠心灵感应就能办到的 |
[03:21] | Now, we need to prove he’s committing treason | 我们需要找到能证明他犯下叛国罪的证据 |
[03:23] | so we can shut him down. | 以便将他捉拿归案 |
[03:25] | Which is why I hid the large format X-ray imager | 所以我才在前院的鬼魂道具下面 |
[03:27] | in the ghost on the front lawn. | 藏了一台大型X光成像仪 |
[03:30] | We have X-ray vision. | 现在有图像了 |
[03:31] | Cool. | 不错 |
[03:32] | I’m thrilled that you love this new toy, | 很高兴你们喜欢这个新玩具 |
[03:34] | but remember, it didn’t come cheap. | 但记住 这东西可不便宜 |
[03:36] | So use it to find something on Kettner, | 好好利用 挖点关于凯特纳的消息 |
[03:38] | or you’ll be reimbursing the Phoenix out of your own pocket. | 不然就别想报销了 你们自掏腰包吧 |
[03:42] | She’s kidding, right? | 她在开玩笑 是吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 并没有 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | Now you’re gonna connect the lithium battery | 现在你需要把锂电池 |
[03:51] | to the condenser fan. | 连接上冷凝管的风扇 |
[03:53] | You sure I won’t get shocked? | 你确定我不会触电 |
[03:54] | I promise. | 确定 |
[04:01] | – It’s working. – I told you. | -成功了 -没说错吧 |
[04:07] | Now, give it an hour to cool down | 冷却一小时后 |
[04:09] | before you put the flu vaccines and the antibiotics into it. | 再把流感疫苗和抗生素放进去 |
[04:11] | An hour. Okay. | 一小时 好的 |
[04:13] | Thank you, Angus. | 谢谢你 安格斯 |
[04:15] | Of course. Just wish I was there to do it myself. | 不用谢 真希望我能亲手帮你 |
[04:18] | Me, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[04:19] | But I understand. | 但我理解你 |
[04:21] | Are you any closer to finding the man | 关于杀了你朋友吉尔的那个男人 |
[04:24] | who killed your friend Jill? | 你有什么头绪了吗 |
[04:26] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:38] | Hey, Jack. Whatcha doing? | 杰克 你在干嘛 |
[04:41] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[04:41] | Besides body language… | 除了身体语言之外 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I-I’ve been working on that. | 没错 我一直在努力 |
[04:44] | There’s only one person who aspires to be Frason, or, | 只有一个人既想当弗莱迪 又想当杰森 |
[04:47] | Jeddy, whatever you call your hybrid guy. | 随你怎么叫吧 |
[04:49] | Well, I guess originality has its price. | 原创总是要有代价的嘛 |
[04:52] | Hey, Nasha. Happy Halloween. | 纳莎 万圣节快乐 |
[04:56] | Hi, Jack. Same to you. | 你好 杰克 万圣节快乐 |
[04:59] | It’s getting late. I should go. | 天晚了 我先挂了 |
[05:01] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[05:02] | Miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[05:03] | Talk soon, okay? | 回聊 好吗 |
[05:07] | Listen, I know you’re probably feeling a little down right now, | 听着 我知道你现在可能有点不开心 |
[05:10] | but I have just the thing to snap you out of it. | 但我有能让你开心起来的办法 |
[05:13] | – You ready? – Ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[05:14] | Slasher films, sequels edition, movie marathon. | 恐怖片系列 各种续集 电影马拉松 |
[05:17] | You seem extremely excited about this. | 看来激动的是你啊 |
[05:19] | Yeah, you’re damn right I’m excited, and you should be, too. | 没错 我很激动 你也应该这样 |
[05:21] | Listen to this lineup: first of all, | 听听我的安排 首先 |
[05:24] | Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan. NYC style. | 《黑色星期五3 杰森入侵曼哈顿》 |
[05:28] | Then we move on to Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. | 接着是《猛鬼街3 梦之战》 |
[05:32] | Finish it up with a little… 2003, | 最后是2003年上映的 |
[05:36] | Freddy vs. Jason. | 《弗莱迪大战杰森》 |
[05:38] | Boom sauce. | 真是完美 |
[05:40] | Quick question. Did you arrange that from best to worst | 我问你 你是按照好看到难看排列的 |
[05:43] | or worst to best? | 还是反过来 |
[05:45] | I-I didn’t really think about that. | 这我还真的没想过 |
[05:46] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[05:49] | Is that your old man? | 是你爸打来的吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:51] | Hey, b-before you answer, | 先别接电话 |
[05:53] | how’d the big lunch go? | 你们的午饭怎么样 |
[05:54] | O-On the Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker scale, | 达斯·维达和卢克·天行者的会面 |
[05:57] | was it a battle in the clouds or a party with the Ewoks? | 是一场云间之战还是和伊沃克人开派对 |
[05:59] | He didn’t cut my hand off with a lightsaber. | 他没有用光剑砍下我的手 |
[06:01] | But at the same time, there was no fireworks and dancing. | 但同时 也没有烟花和跳舞 |
[06:03] | We agreed to wipe the slate clean and start over. | 我们同意一笔勾销 重新开始 |
[06:06] | There you go. That’s progress. | 这才对 有进步 |
[06:08] | Hey. | 什么事 |
[06:09] | Son, I need you to listen very carefully. | 儿子 仔细听好 |
[06:11] | I’m in Mexico on an operation that went real bad. | 我在墨西哥执行任务 情况很糟糕 |
[06:14] | My tac team is down, my informant is dead | 我的战术小组没了 线人死了 |
[06:17] | and I’m, I’m, I’m-I’m wounded. | 我也受伤了 |
[06:22] | But I still got the package. | 但我还是拿到包裹了 |
[06:23] | What-what op? What-what package? | 什么任务 什么包裹 |
[06:26] | Luis Gomez. | 路易斯·戈麦斯 |
[06:27] | The “La Ola Cartel boss who greenlit us” | 与我们不共戴天的拉欧拉贩毒集团老大 |
[06:29] | – Luis Gomez? – That’s correct. | -路易斯·戈麦斯吗 -就是他 |
[06:31] | What the hell are you doing down there by yourself? | 你一个人去那干什么 |
[06:33] | I’ll explain everything later. | 晚点跟你们解释 |
[06:34] | Yeah. Send coordinates, | 把坐标发过来 |
[06:35] | and we’ll loop in Matty and plan a rescue. | 我们找马蒂一起计划营救行动 |
[06:39] | Dad, we’re coming for you. | 爸 我们这就来救你 |
[07:05] | This is where my father was right before he went dark. | 我爸消失的地点就是这里 |
[07:07] | Don’t worry, we’ll find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[07:09] | No problem. | 不在话下 |
[07:11] | You’re acting oddly calm | 身处以死亡为主题的环境中 |
[07:12] | around all this death-themed iconography. | 你表现得异常冷静 |
[07:14] | Shouldn’t you be freaking out by now? | 你不是早该被吓坏了吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, while it is true that Jack Dalton gives a wide berth | 通常 对于一切超自然事物 |
[07:18] | to all things supernatural, | 我确实会有多远躲多远 |
[07:19] | I actually love this holiday. | 但我却挺喜欢这个节日 |
[07:21] | Día de Muertos is a time | 亡灵节是与家人团聚 |
[07:23] | to celebrate family and honor loved ones lost. | 缅怀已故亲人的日子 |
[07:27] | That’s enlightened of you. | 你开悟了 |
[07:28] | It is, isn’t it? But, now, just to be clear, | 确实如此 但要搞清楚 |
[07:31] | it’s Day of the Dead, not Night of the Dead. | 现在是亡灵节的白天 不是夜晚 |
[07:33] | I don’t want to be messing around out here | 我不想太阳下山了 |
[07:35] | when the sun goes down, man. | 还在这里晃荡 |
[07:36] | That’s a whole different ball game. | 那就完全不一样了 |
[07:37] | All right, we’re talking chupacabra, | 到时说的就是卓柏卡布拉[吸血怪物] |
[07:39] | La Lechuza, huh? | 猫头鹰 |
[07:41] | – “Nahooa” demons. – Nahua demons? | -纳胡恶魔 -纳华恶魔 |
[07:43] | Yeah, whatever. You don’t want to mess with them, trust me. | 无所谓 相信我 你不会想遇到他们 |
[07:46] | So let’s just keep this daytime op | 所以我们要在天黑前完成任务 |
[07:48] | daytime, you feel me? | 听明白吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah. We’re getting close. | 我们离得很近了 |
[07:53] | My father should be right in there. | 我爸应该就在里面 |
[07:54] | A house of worship? | 教堂 |
[07:56] | On the Day of the Dead? That’s fantastic. | 亡灵节去教堂 真刺激 |
[07:57] | I thought you were good. | 我以为你不怕了 |
[07:58] | I’m fine, yeah. | 我还行 |
[08:02] | Hey, hey, hey. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[08:37] | Well, whatever happened in here, we certainly missed it. | 不管这里发生了什么事 我们还是没赶上 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Looks like he tried to barricade the door. | 看起来他试着挡住门 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Emphasis on the word “Tried.” | 对 但很显然他失败了 |
[08:45] | I mean, just ’cause they got through the door | 我是说 即使他们踹开了门 |
[08:47] | doesn’t mean that he’s… | 也不意味着他… |
[08:51] | Listen, | 听着 |
[08:52] | Gomez’s sicarios got plenty of good reasons to keep your old man alive. | 戈麦斯的手下绝对不会杀了你爸 |
[08:55] | I ain’t gonna worry about that right now. Neither should you. | 我不担心这个 你也不该担心 |
[09:00] | Wait, my father’s trying to send me a message. | 等等 我爸试着给我留下信息 |
[09:02] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[09:06] | 457? What’s that supposed to mean? | 457 这是什么意思 |
[09:08] | When I was a, uh, kid, he bought me a Walkman | 小时候 他给我买了一个随身听 |
[09:11] | and told me it was for a surprise ski trip. | 告诉我 这是为了滑雪之旅而准备的 |
[09:13] | I thought it was a real father-son vacation. Well, no. | 我想这会是一次真正的父子之旅 结果不是 |
[09:17] | It was just an opportunity to teach me survival skills. | 只是为了教我求生技巧 |
[09:21] | Like how to make an avalanche beacon | 比如怎样用我的便携式收音机 |
[09:23] | out of my new portable radio. | 做雪崩信标 |
[09:24] | So you feel my pain | 所以你也感受到了 |
[09:25] | when it comes to sacrificing electronics. | 当你拆散各种电子设备时我有多难受 |
[09:31] | 457 kilohertz. | 457千赫 |
[09:34] | That’s the frequency that avalanche beacons use. | 这是雪崩信标使用的频率 |
[09:35] | So by tuning this AM radio down, | 只要把收音机调到那个频率 |
[09:40] | I can hone in on any transmitting beacons, | 我可以搜寻到任何发射信标 |
[09:42] | as long as they’re out there to be found. | 只要他们还在搜索范围内 |
[09:50] | He’s out there. I just hope he’s still alive. | 找到了 希望他还活着 |
[09:57] | Don’t even think about it, Gomez. | 想都别想 戈麦斯 |
[10:00] | All I’m thinking about | 我很好奇 |
[10:01] | is how heavy that metal must feel in your hand. | 手上的枪对你来说会有多重 |
[10:04] | Go on. | 来呀 |
[10:06] | Fight it. | 开枪 |
[10:08] | But that blood loss is gonna catch up. | 你很快就会失血过多 |
[10:10] | It’s only a matter of time before I take that gun | 我拿到枪 打爆你的头 |
[10:13] | and empty it into your head. | 是迟早的事 |
[10:14] | Shut up. I could kill you | 闭嘴 就算杀了你 |
[10:17] | with a clean conscience. | 我也问心无愧 |
[10:18] | But you haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[10:19] | It’s what you know that’s keeping you alive. | 留你一条命是因为你所掌握的情报 |
[10:23] | Even if I… | 就算我 |
[10:28] | Adios, Gomez. | 再见 戈麦斯 |
[10:31] | That felt really good. | 这感觉棒呆了 |
[10:32] | Really good– my fist has been wanting to meet your face | 自从你找人暗杀我和我朋友 |
[10:35] | ever since you put a hit out on me and my friends, Gomez. | 我的拳头早就迫不及待了 戈麦斯 |
[10:39] | I always knew that ski trip would come in handy, | 我就知道那次滑雪之旅的技能迟早能派上用场 |
[10:41] | I just didn’t think it would be in a desert climate. | 只是没想到会用在沙漠地带 |
[10:44] | You still owe me a Walkman, by the way. | 你还欠我一个随身听呢 |
[10:46] | Okay, Matty, | 马蒂 |
[10:48] | we’ve linked up with Jim and his new bestie. What’s next? | 我们已经知道吉姆和他的”老友”了 接下来呢 |
[10:51] | What’s their condition? | 他们什么情况 |
[10:53] | Gomez sustained minor injuries, | 戈麦斯轻伤 |
[10:55] | and my father needs medical attention | 我父亲需要医疗救治 |
[10:57] | or he’s not gonna make it to exfil. | 不然他撑不回去 |
[10:59] | The hospitals and the clinics are gonna be a no-go. | 医院和诊所恐怕去不成 |
[11:02] | Gomez and his sicarios are gonna be looking there for sure. | 戈麦斯的手下肯定会去那些地方 |
[11:07] | Okay. I’ve got something that’ll work, two blocks from you. | 我找到了合适的去处 在两个街区外 |
[11:10] | Hope you’ve been flossing. | 希望你们一直有洗牙 |
[11:21] | Sit down there. | 坐下 |
[11:23] | Don’t move, or I’ll put one in you. | 别动 不然我给你一枪尝尝 |
[11:26] | You should really do yourself a favor, and eat a bullet, | 在我的手下找到你之前 你该自我了断 |
[11:28] | before my friends find us. | 给自己留个体面的死相 |
[11:29] | Yeah, you should really do yourself a favor, | 那你更应该为自己考虑一下 |
[11:32] | and shut your mouth, | 在我拔掉你的牙之前 |
[11:33] | before I start pulling your teeth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[11:35] | What is…? | 怎么回事 |
[11:36] | Please, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[11:40] | I’ll unlock the drugs. You can have my money. | 我这就把药柜打开 钱也给你们 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么 |
[11:43] | No, no, no. We’re not thieves. | 不 我们不是贼 |
[11:44] | And we are not here to hurt you. | 也不会伤害你 |
[11:46] | My father is wounded, and we need help. | 我父亲受伤了 需要治疗 |
[11:49] | Is there anything that you can do? | 你能帮上忙吗 |
[11:52] | I’m not a surgeon. | 我不是外科医生 |
[11:55] | We have nowhere else to go. | 我们无处可去 |
[11:59] | Maribel Vargas. | 玛丽贝尔·瓦格斯 |
[12:01] | Such a pretty name. | 多美的名字 |
[12:02] | There’s a Vargas Pharmacy a few blocks away. | 离这几街区有个瓦格斯药房 |
[12:05] | Your father’s, perhaps? | 是你父亲的店吧 |
[12:07] | What’d I tell you? | 把我的话当耳边风了吗 |
[12:08] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[12:09] | Let’s go now. The quicker we do this, | 我们走吧 越快越好 |
[12:10] | the better off for everyone, am I right? Let’s go. | 对大家都有好处 对不对 走吧 |
[12:12] | He’s got a shard of glass right there, | 他被一块碎玻璃扎中 |
[12:13] | and he’s lost a lot of blood. | 流了很多血 |
[12:16] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力吧 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[12:28] | Great costume. | 扮相不错 |
[12:30] | Excellent makeup. | 妆也画得好 |
[12:32] | Trick or treat, mortal. | 不给糖就捣乱 凡人 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:39] | Little dude, you’re not even in costume. | 小家伙 你连衣服都没换 |
[12:41] | I’m the Hulk. | 我是绿巨人 |
[12:42] | The Hulk is green and large. | 绿巨人应该又绿又巨 |
[12:44] | That’s right. When he’s angry. | 没错 可他生气时才会变身 |
[12:46] | You don’t want to see me when I’m angry. | 你可不想见识我生气的样子 |
[12:49] | Okay, all right, all right. You got me. | 好吧 好吧 真是说不过你 |
[12:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Oh, got the pillowcase. | 还带了枕套来 |
[12:55] | All right. Don’t take candy from strangers. | 好了 陌生人给的糖可不许要哦 |
[12:58] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[12:59] | You can’t be giving out handfuls of candy. | 你不能这么大把大把地发糖 |
[13:01] | We’re supposed to blend in, | 我们是来潜伏的 |
[13:02] | not be the house with a line around the block. | 不是来跟街坊邻里处关系的 |
[13:06] | Okay, sugar snap? | 好不好 小甜豆 |
[13:07] | Well, I just can’t deny my Halloween instincts, snookums. | 我只是本能地想过个万圣节 小宝贝 |
[13:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:17] | Being fake married to you is easy, | 跟你假扮夫妻很容易 |
[13:18] | but, you know, with Leanna, it’s just, it’s different. | 可是跟丽安娜 就不一样 |
[13:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:25] | I feel like I can’t really let my guard down. | 我好像不能真正卸下心防 |
[13:28] | Well, that’s normal. | 很正常 |
[13:30] | You guys are still getting to know each other. | 你们还在相互了解的阶段 |
[13:32] | It’s more than that. | 不止这个原因 |
[13:34] | It’s like I’m always wondering if she’s gonna see the real me and… | 我总觉得如果她看到真实的我 |
[13:37] | decide to bail. | 会不会转身就走 |
[13:39] | Bozer, look, | 博兹 |
[13:42] | you guys are gonna get more comfortable with time. | 你们会慢慢地相处得越来越融洽 |
[13:45] | And if you show her the real you | 就算她不喜欢真实的你 |
[13:47] | and she doesn’t like it, that’s on her. | 那也是她的问题 |
[13:50] | Take it from your fake wife: you’re pretty awesome. | 听你假老婆一句话 你棒极了 |
[13:56] | Check this out. | 快来看看 |
[13:59] | I’ve never seen this laptop before. | 我没见过这台笔记本 |
[14:01] | It’s not connected to his Wi-Fi network, | 没有连接屋里的无线网 |
[14:03] | and there’s no reference to it | 并且和他的任何设备 |
[14:04] | on any of his other devices. | 都没有联系 |
[14:06] | A secret laptop he hides in his floor? | 藏于地板下的神秘笔记本电脑 |
[14:08] | That’s exactly the kind of place you’d keep stolen data. | 的确是储存数据的好地方 |
[14:10] | But it’s air-gapped, so the only way to get a look | 但这是气隙电脑 只有插上数据线 |
[14:12] | at what’s on the hard drive is to physically plug into it. | 才能看到硬盘里的内容 |
[14:15] | He leaves the laptop unguarded every time | 捣蛋鬼们按门铃的时候 |
[14:17] | trick-or-treaters ring his doorbell. | 他都会毫无警惕地走开 |
[14:18] | Halloween is the perfect cover for a little break-in. | 可以借着万圣节的机会摸进去 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but he only spends, like, | 但他敷衍孩子的时间 |
[14:21] | 30 seconds with each group of kids. | 每次都不会超过三十秒 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[14:26] | Okay, I got a plan. | 好吧 我有个计划 |
[14:29] | But I’m gonna need some backup. | 但需要人支援 |
[14:31] | You have a gentle touch, Maribel. | 你的动作好温柔 玛丽贝尔 |
[14:35] | I may have to switch dentists. | 我可能要换个牙医了 |
[14:38] | Ignore him. You’re doing great. | 别管他 你做得不错 |
[14:39] | We’ll be out of your hair pretty soon, okay? | 我们不会打扰你很久的 |
[14:50] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[14:53] | About an hour. | 大约一个小时 |
[14:54] | We still have two miles to exfil, | 我们离撤离点还有3.2公里 |
[14:56] | so I figured I’d build something | 所以我想造个装置 |
[14:57] | to keep our violent friend over here in line along the way. | 好让这位暴力的同学能配合一些 |
[15:00] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[15:02] | You know, if you shorten the wires from the battery to the contacts, | 缩短连接电池和接触器的电线 |
[15:04] | – it reduces the resistance. – Yes, I know, | -可以减少电阻 -我知道 |
[15:07] | and that is true, but I needed the extra slack | 你说得没错 但我需要长点的电线 |
[15:10] | to set the capacitors in series to store the charge. | 来设一组串联电容器 用于存储电量 |
[15:15] | Look, | 听着 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry I got you into this mess. | 很抱歉把你卷进来 |
[15:21] | You got intel that Gomez was coming into town to celebrate | 你收到戈麦斯将会进城过节的情报 |
[15:24] | and decided to take him off the board. | 决定亲自拿下他 |
[15:25] | Given the threat that he poses to you– | 鉴于之前他给你造成的威胁 |
[15:27] | and I– it makes sense, and… | 说实话 |
[15:30] | and I appreciate it. | 我很钦佩 |
[15:34] | Okay, fellas, I think she’s about done with his cleaning. | 各位 她应该快清理完了 |
[15:37] | So the sooner we get that contraption on him, the better. | 我们最好快点安好装置 |
[15:39] | I don’t want him getting any wild ideas. | 以免他又耍什么花招 |
[15:43] | Okay, let’s do this quickly. | 好 我们快点 |
[15:47] | All right, here we go. | 好了 完成 |
[15:50] | Don’t let that small battery fool you, Gomez. | 戈麦斯 别看这电池不大 |
[15:53] | It’s not the volts that hurt, it’s the amps. | 伤人的不是电压 而是电流 |
[15:55] | Those electrodes will deliver upwards of five milliamps | 每次按钮按下 |
[15:57] | into your chest every time someone presses the button. | 这个电极板能输送五毫安电流到你胸口 |
[15:59] | It’s like wearing a Taser. | 就像电棍一样 |
[16:03] | You get out of line, and you get zapped. | 只要你不老实 我们就电你 |
[16:09] | Would you like a demonstration? | 要我给你演示一下吗 |
[16:16] | Go for it. If you can reach it, | 来拿 看你能不能够着 |
[16:18] | you can do whatever you like with it. | 拿到刀你想做什么都行 |
[16:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:35] | Tell me it’s my turn. | 该轮到我了吧 |
[16:36] | What do you say, Gomez? Should I let him use it, | 你觉得呢 戈麦斯 要他再来一次吗 |
[16:38] | or do you get the picture? | 还是你听懂了 |
[16:40] | Hey, Matty. | 马蒂 |
[16:42] | Almost done packing up. | 这边快好了 |
[16:44] | Ready to head to exfil. What’s going on? | 准备出发去撤离点了 怎么了 |
[16:46] | Mac, I don’t know how, | 小麦 我不知道怎么回事 |
[16:47] | but Gomez’s sicarios are inbound to your current location. | 戈麦斯的手下正朝你们去了 |
[16:50] | I killed your comms in case they traced your signal, | 为防止他们追踪信号 我早就关了你们的通讯 |
[16:52] | – but you got to get out of there right now. – They’re coming. | -你们得马上离开 -他们来了 |
[16:55] | How the hell did they know where we were? | 他们怎么会知道我们的位置 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:58] | I had to call them. | 我必须通知他们 |
[17:00] | Gomez won’t just kill me, he’ll… | 不然戈麦斯不仅会杀了我 |
[17:02] | he’ll murder my whole family. | 我全家都得遭殃 |
[17:04] | You don’t know what’s it like to live here. | 你们不了解这里的保命法则 |
[17:07] | You’re right. We don’t. | 你说得没错 我们不了解 |
[17:09] | And I’m sorry to involve you into this, | 很抱歉把你卷了进来 |
[17:11] | but please, put down the gun. | 但是 请把枪放下 |
[17:13] | You’re doing the right thing, Maribel. | 你做得很对 玛丽贝尔 |
[17:15] | Just keep the gun on them, | 枪口对准他们 |
[17:16] | and I’ll make your family rich. | 我会让你全家衣食无忧 |
[17:19] | Come on. Y-You know | 别这样 你知道 |
[17:20] | better than to take this monster at his word. | 别信这恶魔的鬼话 |
[17:22] | Put that down now. | 放下枪 |
[17:27] | Stop moving. | 别动 |
[17:36] | They’re surrounding the building. | 他们把这里包围了 |
[17:54] | Alto. | 停 |
[18:16] | Pase. | 过吧 |
[18:24] | We got to get as far away as we can while we can. | 我们得趁还能走 走得越远越好 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but it’s not just the sicarios we got to worry about. | 没错 但我们要担心的不只是他的手下 |
[18:29] | If sweet little Maribel here would drop the dime on us– | 要是玛丽贝尔小可爱通风报信 |
[18:32] | no offense– then anybody in this city could be onto us. | 无意冒犯 那这城里的所有人都会追杀我们 |
[18:54] | Maribel took a bus out of town, | 玛丽贝尔坐巴士出城了 |
[18:55] | called her family, told them to do the same. | 给她家人打了电话 他们也出城了 |
[18:57] | Well, I’m glad to hear the dentist is nice and safe, | 很高兴牙医没事 |
[18:58] | but the three amigos are still good and stuck here. | 但这边的三位朋友依然被困在这里 |
[19:01] | Matty texted. | 马蒂发来信息了 |
[19:02] | The exfil’s blown. | 撤离点暴露了 |
[19:03] | La Ola sicarios | 拉欧拉的人 |
[19:04] | are on the lookout for choppers anywhere around the city. | 正满城寻找直升机 |
[19:07] | You should let me go now. | 你们应该现在放了我 |
[19:09] | At least give yourselves | 这样至少你们 |
[19:10] | a head start before my men hunt you down. | 还能在我的人找上你们前 先跑一步 |
[19:12] | Come on, man, just, | 伙计 来 |
[19:13] | just one good zap? Please? I’ll slip you some cash. | 就电一下 好吗 我付钱 |
[19:16] | Well, Matty should be able to find us another ride out of town. | 马蒂应该能找到别的撤离办法 |
[19:19] | She’s gonna try. | 她会的 |
[19:21] | But we can’t just wait around here with our fingers crossed, man. | 但我们不能干等在这里默默祈祷 伙计 |
[19:24] | Come on. I saw a police station a few blocks back. | 走 我看到几个街区外有警局 |
[19:27] | What do you say I go in there and see | 我直接进去 |
[19:29] | if I can recruit us a little help, yeah? | 看看他们能不能帮我们 如何 |
[19:30] | I think it’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | But since it only does | 但只要有一个黑警 |
[19:33] | take one dirty cop to alert the cartel, | 就会暴露我们的位置 |
[19:35] | you and I keep Gomez on the move, try to get out of town. | 我们俩带上戈麦斯继续走 想办法出城 |
[19:37] | You call when you find help, yeah? | 你如果找到帮手就打给我 好吗 |
[19:39] | – Sounds good, I’ll see you soon. – All righty. | -好 回头见 -好 |
[19:47] | Hey. Hey-hey, everybody, listen up. | 各位 听着 |
[19:49] | I got an emergency situation here. | 紧急情况 |
[19:51] | Who-who’s the head honcho? | 这里谁说了算 |
[19:52] | How can I help? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | Well, I got a bit… | 我… |
[19:56] | – Were you robbed? – No, sir, not today. No. | -你被抢劫了吗 -没没 今天没有 |
[20:00] | I’m a U.S. federal agent, and I have Luis Gomez in custody. | 我是美国联邦特工 我抓到了路易斯·戈麦斯 |
[20:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:04] | Really. Yeah. The one and only. | 没错 就是他本人 |
[20:06] | His killers are coming after my friends, | 他的杀手正在追杀我的朋友 |
[20:09] | and we need a… exit strategy on the down low. | 我们需要秘密撤离 |
[20:11] | I was kind of hoping we could get a police escort out of León. | 希望能有一队警察护送我们离开莱昂 |
[20:16] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吧 |
[20:18] | We cannot help. | 我们无能为力 |
[20:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:21] | I get it. Everybody in here is afraid of the big bad Gomey. | 我懂了 这里的每个人都害怕这个大恶棍 |
[20:25] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[20:26] | Maybe I’m aiming a little high here. | 是我高估了你们 |
[20:29] | Forget the escort. | 算了吧 |
[20:30] | Can anybody in here get me a plane or a helicopter? | 那你们能帮我找到一架飞机或直升机吗 |
[20:36] | I’m serious, man. I-I’m, I’m telling you, | 我是认真的 我说了 |
[20:38] | I got a frickin’ supervillain in custody, | 我抓到了一个超级大坏蛋 |
[20:40] | and nobody in here wants to be a cop today? | 你们就没一个人想尽一下职吗 |
[20:42] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[20:43] | This is Mexico, cowboy. | 这里是墨西哥 牛仔 |
[20:57] | Do you really have Luis Gomez? | 你真的抓到了路易斯·戈麦斯 |
[20:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[20:59] | What will you do with him? | 你要拿他怎么办 |
[21:02] | Well, I’m gonna squeeze his tiny little brain, | 我会榨干他的最后一点价值 |
[21:04] | get every bit of intel I can on La Ola cartel | 尽可能得到更多关于拉欧拉贩毒集团的消息 |
[21:07] | and then I’m goona throw him in a hole somewhere, | 接着我就将他随便扔到哪个地方 |
[21:08] | let him rot like an apple. | 让他自生自灭 |
[21:12] | I have grown up in that man’s shadow, | 我在那个人的阴影下长大 |
[21:15] | watched his power spread across my country like a disease. | 看着他的权势像病毒一样侵蚀我的祖国 |
[21:17] | Now’s your chance to do something about it. | 那么你有机会改变一下现状了 |
[21:21] | – I know where we can find a plane. – Okay, good. | -我知道哪里有飞机 -很好 |
[21:23] | – What about a pilot? – You’re looking at him, sport. | -那飞行员呢 -我就是飞行员 小伙子 |
[21:26] | – What’s your name? – Enrique Cardoza. | -你叫什么名字 -恩里克·卡多撒 |
[21:28] | Jack Dalton. | 杰克·道尔顿 |
[21:30] | Okay, Calvin, you’re clear on the plan? | 卡尔文 计划都清楚了吗 |
[21:33] | For the billionth time, yes. | 都说一百遍了 我清楚得很 |
[21:36] | You know, you caught my dad | 你遇到我老爸时 |
[21:38] | right when we got to the houses giving out full-size candy bars. | 我们刚走到那幢在派各式方块糖的屋子 |
[21:41] | Beep… beep… | 哔哔 哔哔 |
[21:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[21:44] | Bee… That’s the sound | 哔 这是自卸卡车的声音 |
[21:45] | of my friend Matty backing a dump truck full of candy | 为了感谢你的付出 |
[21:48] | into your driveway as a thank-you for your sacrifice. | 我的朋友马蒂将会开着装满糖块的自卸卡车去你家 |
[21:52] | – Dump truck? – You heard me. | -自卸卡车 -没错 |
[21:53] | You and your friends will be sick for a year– tummy aches! | 你和你的朋友可以吃上一整年 |
[21:55] | – Promise? – I promise. | -你保证 -我保证 |
[21:57] | Tummy ache! | 吃到肚子疼 |
[22:03] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[22:05] | Cool. | 酷 |
[22:08] | My dog loves candy… | 我的狗狗很喜欢吃糖 |
[22:09] | Riley, go. | 莱丽 行动 |
[22:16] | Did you know the guy who invented Dracula, | 你知道缔造了德古拉的家伙吗 |
[22:19] | like, literally never went to Transylvania? | 他其实从没去过特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[22:21] | – I did not. You’re very smart for your age. – Mahalo. | -我不知道 你真聪明 -谢谢夸奖 |
[22:24] | That’s Hawaiian, you know. | 那是夏威夷语 你知道吗 |
[22:25] | My mom and dad took me to Hawaii last year. | 我妈妈去年带我去了夏威夷 |
[22:28] | It was cool. | 那很棒 |
[22:31] | Hawaii is so nice… | 夏威夷很不错 |
[22:43] | And you know you can have both, right? | 其实你可以两颗都拿走 |
[22:45] | Well, um… | 是吗 |
[22:47] | my dad said just one piece. | 我爸说只能拿一颗 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | I’m seeing plenty of evidence | 我看到了很多可以证明 |
[22:55] | Kettner’s selling secrets to the Chinese, but… | 凯特纳的确在向中国贩卖情报的证据 但 |
[22:57] | these files are massive. | 文件数量太多了 |
[22:59] | Cloning the hard drive is gonna take longer than I thought. | 复制整个硬盘的时间比我想得要久多了 |
[23:01] | Lollipop. | 棒棒糖 |
[23:02] | Don’t have any of those yet. | 我还没收到过棒棒糖呢 |
[23:04] | He’s adorable, | 他很可爱 |
[23:05] | but I really have to get back inside, so… | 但是我真的得进去了 所以 |
[23:08] | Actually, my wife and I practice something called | 实际上我和我的妻子在尝试一种教育方式 |
[23:10] | “Free-Range Parenting.” | “自由放养式教育” |
[23:12] | You know, we resist the urge to interfere | 就是说 我们要按捺住自己 |
[23:13] | in Calvin’s decision-making process, | 不干涉卡尔文作出决定的过程 |
[23:15] | so he develops his own healthy judgment paradigm. | 这样他才能更好地提升判断力 |
[23:19] | What’s “High… | 什么是浓… |
[23:21] | fer-ac-tose corn syrup”? | 玉米糖浆 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry, I really need to go back inside. | 很抱歉 我真的要关门了 |
[23:26] | 文件传输 传输进度 | |
[23:27] | Bozer, I need more time. | 博兹 我需要更多时间 |
[23:28] | Did, Mr. Kramer tell you about the trash collectors? | 克雷默先生告诉过你关于垃圾清理工的事了吗 |
[23:31] | I mean, you think you know some… | 你认不认识… |
[23:32] | I really have to go. Good night. | 我真的得关门了 再见 |
[23:35] | Excuse me? | 没搞错吧 |
[23:37] | You can’t just throw candy at my son. He has a nut allergy! | 你不能直接把糖扔给我儿子 他对坚果过敏 |
[23:40] | Get your hand off my door. | 把你的手拿开 |
[23:43] | Don’t hit him with the candy. | 不要用糖砸他 |
[23:45] | Go ahead and close the door, then. | 继续啊 关门吧 |
[23:47] | You’re closing it ’cause I’m telling you to close it. | 我让你关门 你才能关门 |
[23:50] | Okay, Riley, I hope you’re out, | 莱丽 我希望你已经出来了 |
[23:51] | because Kettner’s coming your way. | 因为凯特纳往你的方向去了 |
[23:52] | 文件传输 传输进度99% | |
[23:58] | Don’t ever call me on this phone again. | 不要再给我这个手机打电话了 |
[24:01] | Let me get my landline. | 我拿固话打给你 |
[24:18] | Riley? Are you okay? | 莱丽 你没事吧 |
[24:21] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[24:26] | You know, far as Halloween goes, | 这么多年的万圣节 |
[24:28] | this isn’t the worst one we’ve had together. | 今年不算是我们过得最糟糕的 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:34] | How much of it do you remember? | 你还记得多少 |
[24:37] | Pieces. | 不多 |
[24:40] | The Buzz Lightyear costume she made me… | 她给我做的巴斯光年戏服 |
[24:42] | Yeah. …hanging on the back of my door. | 现在还挂在我房门的后面 |
[24:46] | Sitting by my bedroom window, | 我常常坐在卧室的窗边 |
[24:48] | watching all the other kids trick-or-treat. | 看着其他孩子玩”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[24:51] | God, it was years | 老天 多年以后 |
[24:52] | before Halloween meant anything else to me, you know? | 万圣节对我来说 才有点别的含义 |
[24:56] | Well, losing your mom is… | 对一个五岁小孩来说 |
[24:58] | not an easy thing for a five-year-old to understand. | 失去自己的母亲确实是件很难接受的事情 |
[25:02] | You still think about her? | 你还想她吗 |
[25:03] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[25:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[25:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:07] | At this point, it’s all fuzzy memories. | 但现在 都是模糊的记忆了 |
[25:10] | She always smelled like vanilla. | 她身上总有香草味 |
[25:12] | – Poême. – What? | -“诗情爱意” -什么 |
[25:14] | That was her favorite perfume. | 那是她最爱的一款香水 |
[25:15] | I got her a bottle on our honeymoon in Paris, | 去巴黎度蜜月的时候我给她买了一瓶 |
[25:18] | and then every anniversary after that. | 之后的每个周年纪念日我都会买 |
[25:20] | She used to say she needed it | 她过去常说 |
[25:21] | to cover up the smell of what she called my cologne: | 需要这款香水掩盖我身上的 |
[25:24] | Wd-40. | 防锈润滑剂味古龙水 |
[25:29] | You know, Angus, | 安格斯 |
[25:31] | when your mom died, I felt as though | 你妈去世后 |
[25:32] | the tether of my home life had been cut. | 我觉得自己不配过家庭生活 |
[25:35] | I took every overseas op I could get, | 一有海外任务我就主动申请 |
[25:38] | telling myself that the distance would keep you safe. | 告诉自己 我离得越远你就越安全 |
[25:42] | But that was just… that was just me… | 但这只是 我自己 |
[25:45] | rationalizing. | 找的借口罢了 |
[25:46] | I was avoiding my own grief. | 我在逃避悲痛 |
[25:48] | I realize I could never make up for that, but… | 我知道我无法弥补这一切 但是 |
[25:53] | a fresh start with us would mean everything to me. | 我真心希望我们可以重新开始 |
[26:00] | This is better than a telenovela. | 真是比肥皂剧还要狗血啊 |
[26:05] | Her death was the best thing | 她的死 |
[26:06] | that could have happened to you two. | 对你俩来说是最好的事 |
[26:07] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:08] | – Here we go. – No, no, no, no. | -来爽一爽吧 -不 不 |
[26:10] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[26:12] | I lost my wife and daughter | 加西亚兄弟在我的车上装炸弹 |
[26:13] | when the Garcia brothers put a bomb in my car. | 害死了我的妻子和女儿 |
[26:17] | One morning, | 一天早晨 |
[26:18] | Isabel is taking Flor to school, like any other day. | 伊莎贝尔像平常一样送弗洛去上学 |
[26:22] | An instant later… | 刹那间 |
[26:24] | they’re gone. | 她们被夺去了生命 |
[26:27] | But I didn’t wallow in my grief. | 但我没有沉浸在悲痛中 |
[26:30] | I… I realized my family had made me weak. | 我意识到 家人是我的软肋 |
[26:33] | I made the choice never to be weak again. | 我决定不再暴露软肋 |
[26:36] | The cartel is my family now. | 现在贩毒集团就是我的家 |
[26:39] | That’s sad. | 真让人难受 |
[26:41] | And by that, I mean pathetic. | 我是指 很可悲 |
[26:43] | You really think any of your guys | 你真觉得 你死之后 |
[26:44] | would light a candle for you when you die? | 你的手下会有一丝伤悲吗 |
[26:48] | Matty. Tell me Jack is recruiting help. | 马蒂 杰克是在找帮手吧 |
[26:51] | He did– just not the kind we expected. | 是 只是跟我们想的不大一样 |
[26:54] | He gained access to a small plane, so new plan. | 他找到一架小飞机 我们要实施新计划 |
[26:57] | Fly Gomez out of Mexico. | 让戈麦斯飞离墨西哥 |
[26:59] | You need to meet him at a landing strip just outside of León. | 你得到莱昂市外的机场跑道与他会合 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna send you coordinates. | 我把坐标发给你 |
[27:04] | This is five miles away. | 这在八公里外 |
[27:09] | Damn it. The road’s blocked. | 该死 路都塞死了 |
[27:13] | Did I forget to mention the parade? | 我忘记说游行的事了吗 |
[27:15] | Sorry. Slipped my mind. | 抱歉 忘了 |
[27:17] | Nobody’s going anywhere on Día de los Muertos. | 亡灵节哪里也去不了 |
[27:26] | We are sitting ducks in traffic. | 塞在这里 我们就是活靶子 |
[27:27] | Totally exposed on foot. | 步行的话肯定会暴露 |
[27:29] | These guys are everywhere. | 这些人无所不在 |
[27:31] | There’s no way we’re gonna get through the city. | 我们肯定没法穿过城区 |
[27:34] | What about over it? | 那从上面走呢 |
[27:46] | Rafa! Up here! | 拉法 上面 |
[28:31] | Gomez. | 戈麦斯 |
[28:33] | Rafa. Get this off of me! | 拉法 帮我把这个拿掉 |
[28:45] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[28:47] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[28:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[28:54] | Taking over. | 夺权 |
[29:09] | That’s some “Family” you got there, Gomez. | 你的”家人”很有爱嘛 戈麦斯 |
[29:11] | There’s only one way off this roof | 要想活着从这屋顶下去 |
[29:12] | that doesn’t involve getting shot, | 只有一个办法 |
[29:13] | and it’s a 50-foot drop. | 从十五米高的地方跳下去 |
[29:14] | All right, we’ll be falling at a rate 58.7 feet per second | 下落的速度是17.9米每秒 |
[29:17] | when we hit the ground– that’s 38.5 miles per hour, | 到达地面时 不算空气阻力 |
[29:20] | excluding air resistance. | 速度是62千米每小时 |
[29:22] | That gives us a 50% chance of survival. | 生存几率是百分之五十 |
[29:24] | But what do you say we tilt the chances in our favor | 如果利用抽风机下落呢 |
[29:26] | and use the exhaust fan to lower us? Okay? | 概率会不会好点 |
[29:28] | So a little wraparound… | 总的来说 |
[29:29] | Yeah, that should work, as long as… | 应该可以 只要… |
[29:30] | – Obviously. Got it? – Yeah, yeah. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[29:37] | We’re gonna go for a little ride! | 我们要往下跳了 |
[29:39] | What-what are you doing? | 你们要做什么 |
[29:40] | Saving your life. | 救你的命 |
[29:42] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:44] | Here we go. | 跳吧 |
[29:52] | Not to, nitpick or anything, but… | 不是要鸡蛋里挑骨头 但是… |
[29:55] | that would have hurt a lot less | 如果你切断抽风机的电源 |
[29:56] | if you had cut the power to the fan to reduce the torque. | 减小转矩 情况会好很多 |
[29:59] | Are you seriously lecturing me on rotational inertia right now? | 你真的要现在跟我扯转动惯量吗 |
[30:02] | It’s constructive criticis… criticism. | 这属于 建设性意见 |
[30:05] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[30:14] | Remote. The remote! | 遥控器 遥控器 |
[30:25] | If we don’t work together… | 只有我们联手 |
[30:28] | we’ll never make it through the night. | 才能活过今晚 |
[30:47] | You know, when you told me your grandfather had an airplane, | 当你说你爷爷有架飞机 |
[30:49] | I kind of figured you meant a whole one. | 我以为起码是架能动的飞机 |
[30:51] | You got a light on you? | 身上有火吗 |
[30:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:56] | She just needs a fresh coat of paint. | 只需要重新粉刷一下 |
[30:57] | Well… this thing has to carry four… grown men to L.A. | 这架飞机可是要载四名成年男性去洛杉矶 |
[31:04] | When’s the last time this was actually airborne? | 这架飞机的前一次起飞是什么时候 |
[31:06] | Ten years ago. | 十年前 |
[31:09] | Mi abuelo used it… | 我爷爷曾用它 |
[31:10] | to seed and fertilize his barley fields. | 为大麦田播种和施肥 |
[31:14] | And sometimes he let me go up with him, but… | 有时他让我和他一起飞 但是 |
[31:16] | when I was 16, | 当我16岁时 |
[31:18] | men from La Ola came here and said | 拉欧拉的人过来说 |
[31:19] | the landing strip was going to be used for moving drugs. | 要用跑道运毒 |
[31:23] | Mi abuelo refused. | 我爷爷拒绝了 |
[31:28] | Is that why you decided to help me? | 这是你决定帮我的原因吗 |
[31:29] | For your grandfather? | 为了你爷爷 |
[31:32] | For him… | 为了他 |
[31:33] | and others. | 还有其他人 |
[31:35] | It’s been a year since I joined the police, | 我已经当了整整一年的警察了 |
[31:39] | hoping to get some justice, but… | 希望能伸张正义 但是 |
[31:41] | everyone’s either in the cartel’s pocket | 我的同事不是被贩毒集团收买了 |
[31:43] | or too afraid to make arrests. | 就是不敢抓捕他们 |
[31:46] | You know, el mundo esta patas arriba, | 整个世界黑白颠倒 |
[31:48] | when the police are the ones who must hide their faces. | 警察反而要畏首畏尾 |
[31:51] | But if we can put Gomez in an American prison, | 但如果我们能把戈麦斯关进美国监狱 |
[31:54] | beyond the reach of his corrupt friends, | 远离贪官污吏 |
[31:56] | it will send a powerful message to the cartels. | 这会给贩毒集团一个强有力的警告 |
[32:01] | You know, I’ve encountered | 我在全世界各个角落 |
[32:03] | seemingly unstoppable evil on every continent. | 都遇到过看上去不可阻挡的恶人 |
[32:06] | Evil that entire governments are powerless against. | 让整个政府都无能为力的恶人 |
[32:09] | Sometimes it just takes one person stepping up | 有时候只需要一个人站出来 |
[32:11] | to show a man like Gomez he’s not a god. | 让戈麦斯这种人知道 他不能只手遮天 |
[32:13] | He’s flesh and blood, just like me and you, | 他只是普通凡人 和你我一样 |
[32:15] | and he can be taken down. | 他也能被扳倒 |
[32:17] | You know, you’re doing the right thing here, Enrique. | 你在做正确的事 恩里克 |
[32:20] | I really appreciate it, and I take it back. | 我很感谢 并且收回前言 |
[32:23] | I think this old girl’s gonna fly just fine. | 我觉得这架古董飞机还能飞 |
[32:27] | I’ve flown a lot worse, to be honest with you. | 说实话 我开过更糟糕的飞机 |
[32:32] | If your friends can really get Luis Gomez all the way here. | 希望你的朋友们真的能把路易斯·戈麦斯带来 |
[32:35] | They’ll be here. | 他们可以的 |
[32:37] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[32:45] | I need to know where he is right now. | 我现在就得知道他在哪 |
[32:48] | I’ll tell you when I have a deal in writing, not a moment before. | 等我拿到书面协议就会告诉你 早一秒都不行 |
[32:50] | Stop playing games, Gomez. | 别再算计了 戈麦斯 |
[32:52] | This is too important to keep secret. | 这事太重要了不能保密 |
[32:54] | You better make sure I stay alive, then. | 那你最好保证我能活下去 |
[32:57] | Be a shame if I took this information to my grave. | 要是我把这个信息带进坟墓就太可惜了 |
[33:01] | Rafa’s flooding the streets with his men. | 拉法正带人搜查街道 |
[33:03] | It’s only a matter of time before he find us in here. | 他找到我们只是时间问题 |
[33:07] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[33:10] | I have reliable intel | 有可靠情报显示 |
[33:12] | that Jonah Walsh finished his KX7 drug cocktail. | 乔纳·沃尔什完成了他的KX7混合药物 |
[33:18] | Gomez knows how to find Walsh. | 戈麦斯知道沃尔什在哪 |
[33:21] | That’s the real reason you went after him, | 这才是你抓他的真正原因 |
[33:23] | why you initiated this op. | 你发起这次行动的原因 |
[33:25] | Walsh could be months, weeks | 几个月 甚至数周后 |
[33:26] | from selling this on the open market. | 沃尔什就要在公开贩卖这种药了 |
[33:29] | Now, look, son, | 听着 儿子 |
[33:32] | I know I should have read you in. | 我知道我早该告诉你 |
[33:34] | I-I don’t know why… Look. | 我不知道为什么…听着 |
[33:35] | Let’s just focus on finding Jack and his plane for now. | 我们现在还是专心找杰克和他的飞机吧 |
[33:39] | There’s a cemetery. | 附近有片墓地 |
[33:42] | El Cementerio De San Pedro. | 圣佩德罗公墓 |
[33:44] | Years ago, when I first joined La Ola, | 多年前 我刚加入拉欧拉时 |
[33:46] | I helped build a tunnel to move product out of León. | 我帮他们建了一条把货运出莱昂的地道 |
[33:49] | Months later, the Federales found it, and they shut it down. | 数月后被联邦警察发现 他们就关闭了地道 |
[33:52] | If we can get there, | 如果我们能到那里 |
[33:53] | we can escape beneath the sicarios’ feet. | 就能从他们的眼皮底下逃走 |
[33:55] | You’re telling me that | 你是说 |
[33:56] | the whole time we were driving and running and getting shot at, | 我们根本不用经历飞车逃生和枪林弹雨 |
[33:59] | there were underground tunnels we could use to get out of the city? | 还有直通城外的地道可以走 |
[34:02] | Sí, but that was before I knew I had a target on my back, too. | 对 但那时候我不知道自己也成了靶子 |
[34:06] | He may be a cold-blooded monster, | 他也许是个冷血的恶魔 |
[34:08] | but he’s also a conniving opportunist. | 但同时也是个识相的投机分子 |
[34:09] | He’s gonna do anything he can to stay alive, | 为了活下去他会做任何事 |
[34:11] | so I say we take our chances in the tunnels, | 我提议去地道搏一把 |
[34:14] | get the hell out of here, | 赶紧离开这里 |
[34:14] | and then you can squeeze him for whatever intel you want. | 然后你就可以随意审问他了 |
[34:27] | I can’t stay in this closet forever. | 我不能一直躲在壁橱里 |
[34:28] | You got to get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[34:29] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[34:30] | Well, it’s not ringing the doorbell. | 肯定不是去按门铃 |
[34:31] | He’s not opening up anymore, so… | 他不会再开门了 所以 |
[34:33] | Okay, I’m gonna have to be your eyes. | 我得成为你的眼睛 |
[34:35] | Okay, Riley, time to make a move. Exit the closet. | 莱丽 该行动了 离开壁橱 |
[34:37] | Make your way to the door. | 向大门前进 |
[34:57] | Man, this is so cool. | 伙计 太过瘾了 |
[34:59] | Just like Morpheus guiding Neo through the Matrix. | 就像《黑客帝国》里莫菲斯领着尼奥 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I’m glad you’re having fun, Bozer. | 真高兴你找到了乐子 博兹 |
[35:03] | Wait, wait, wait! Hide! | 等等 躲起来 |
[35:21] | Riley, he has a gun. | 莱丽 他有枪 |
[35:26] | Bozer, do something. | 博兹 做点什么 |
[35:53] | What the hell is your problem?! | 你到底什么毛病 |
[35:54] | Teaching you a lesson! | 给你上一课 |
[35:56] | Tree nut allergies are serious business! | 坚果过敏可不能开玩笑 |
[35:59] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[36:01] | Look what you just did to my car. | 看你把我的车砸成了什么样 |
[36:03] | Bozer, I’m out. | 博兹 我出来了 |
[36:07] | You know what? | 行吧 |
[36:09] | I overreacted. | 是我反应过激了 |
[36:11] | My bad. My insurance will take care of all of this. | 我的错 保险公司会处理的 |
[36:13] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[36:18] | That drive is an exact duplicate of Kettner’s secret laptop, | 这个闪存完美复制了凯特纳的秘密笔记本电脑 |
[36:21] | which was jam-packed with stolen files. | 存满了失窃文件 |
[36:23] | Not to mention digital artifacts | 完全可以证明 |
[36:25] | proving he sent those files to a handler in the Chinese military. | 他把文件交给了中国军方的联络人 |
[36:28] | More than enough to put Kettner away for treason, | 足以将凯特纳以叛国罪拘捕 |
[36:30] | and well worth the dump truck of candy | 那欠你远房表弟卡尔文的一卡车糖果 |
[36:33] | I apparently owe your second cousin Calvin. | 我也认了吧 |
[36:35] | So really good work, guys. | 干得不错 伙计们 |
[36:38] | Congratulations. You may now get divorced. | 恭喜你们 你们可以”离婚”了 |
[36:46] | How far to the tunnels? | 我们离地道还有多远 |
[36:47] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[36:48] | We’ll access them through the mausoleum up ahead. | 我们从前面的陵墓进入 |
[36:51] | Once we’re below ground, we’re home free. | 只要到了地下 我们就自由了 |
[36:54] | So whose desecrated final resting spot | 我们这么擦亮双眼 |
[36:56] | are we keeping our eyes peeled for? | 是为了找谁的罪恶老巢 |
[37:00] | Perdón. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | This way! | 这边 |
[37:33] | Okay, they’re gone. We should move. | 好的 他们走了 我们该走了 |
[37:40] | This way. | 这边走 |
[38:05] | Through here. This leads to a bodega on the edge of the city. | 从这里过去 这里通向城市边缘的一个酒窖 |
[38:14] | How much longer? | 还有多远 |
[38:15] | Less than a kilometer. | 一公里之内 |
[38:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:19] | It’s a breeze. | 有风 |
[38:21] | Someone opened another entrance. | 有人打开了另一处入口 |
[38:26] | They’re in the tunnels. | 他们进了地道 |
[38:38] | It’s limestone. You couldn’t possibly know that. | 这是石灰岩 你不可能知道 |
[38:40] | Sure I could. Just feel the bumpy edges. | 我当然知道 摸一下它凹凸不平的边缘 |
[38:42] | It’s flint. | 这是打火石 |
[38:43] | No. It’s not. It’s not gonna light. | 不是 它打不着火 |
[38:47] | – You were saying? – Okay, smart-ass. | -你刚才说什么 -行吧 机灵鬼 |
[38:49] | It won’t be long before Rafa finds us. | 拉法很快就能找到我们 |
[38:51] | We need to hurry! | 我们得快点 |
[39:27] | – Nice. – Nice. Yeah. | -太棒了 -很棒 |
[39:28] | The gun. They heard the gunfire. | 枪 他们听到了枪声 |
[39:30] | We have to run. This way. | 我们得赶快跑 这边 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:49] | Gomez, wait. | 戈麦斯 等等 |
[39:51] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[39:54] | Angus?! | 安格斯 |
[39:55] | Underground tunnels, even crude ones, | 地下隧道 即使是天然隧道 |
[39:57] | are actually complex engineering feats. | 都是复杂的工程学壮举 |
[40:00] | For every foot below the surface you go, | 实际上你每走一步 |
[40:02] | there’s a quarter ton of rock and dirt above your head, | 你头上就有250公斤的岩石和泥土 |
[40:05] | which makes causing a collapse as easy | 所以想让隧道倒塌很容易 |
[40:06] | as pouring candle wax on a grenade | 只要把蜡滴在手榴弹上 |
[40:08] | and adhering it to a support beam. | 然后把手榴弹粘在支撑梁上 |
[40:10] | The tricky part is… | 重点是 |
[40:12] | being somewhere else when it all comes down. | 塌下来的时候离得越远越好 |
[40:22] | Angus?! | 安格斯 |
[40:24] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[40:32] | What are you waiting for, old man? | 你在等什么呢 老爸 |
[40:33] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[40:34] | Come on. I found another way out. | 快来 我找到了另一条路 |
[40:38] | Jack, maybe it’s time to start thinking about… | 杰克 也许是时候该… |
[40:41] | I’m not leaving this country without ’em. I… | 我不会丢下他们离开这里 |
[40:44] | I told you! | 瞧见没 |
[40:46] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我说了吧 |
[40:49] | You guys really alive, or am I… | 你们是活人吧 |
[40:51] | am I looking at a ghost here, huh? | 我不是遇上亡灵了吧 |
[40:52] | – Pretty sure. – Stop! What are you doing? | -货真价实 -别闹 你在干什么 |
[40:54] | I’m just… I’m just checking. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[40:55] | – Relax. – Good to see you, too. | -放松 -很高兴见到你 |
[40:57] | Okay, so, Matty has cleared a flight path | 马蒂清空了一条航线 |
[40:59] | to an airstrip just over the border in Cali. | 目的地是卡利边界的一条跑道 |
[41:00] | The Phoenix jet’s gonna meet us there. | 凤凰基金会的飞机会在那里接我们 |
[41:02] | Good. Sooner we get this guy in | 很好 我们要以最快的速度 |
[41:04] | an interrogation room, the better. | 把这个家伙送进审讯室 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. Mac, Big Mac, this is Officer Cardoza. | 抱歉 小麦 这位是卡多撒警官 |
[41:11] | He was the only one brave enough to stick his neck out | 他是唯一一位勇于坚持自我 维护正义 |
[41:13] | to do the right thing here. | 敢于承担风险的人 |
[41:14] | Officer Cardoza, gracias. | 卡多撒警官 谢谢 |
[41:16] | An honest cop? How did I let that happen? | 正义的警察吗 怎么可能 |
[41:21] | Okay. Air Dalton flight zero niner | 道尔顿航空AD09即将起飞 |
[41:24] | will be departing for the great U.S. of A | 前往伟大的美利坚合众国 |
[41:26] | ASAP, so, please take a moment to make sure your handcuffs | 请确认您的手铐已经戴紧 |
[41:28] | are in the tight and uncomfortable position. | 并调节您的身体处于不舒服的姿势 |
[41:31] | Good to see you boys. | 看到你们真高兴 |
[41:34] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为我不用戴手铐了 |
[41:35] | You’re our prisoner, not our guest. | 你是犯人 不是我们的宾客 |
[41:40] | Don Gomez, say good-bye to Mexico. | 戈麦斯先生 和墨西哥说拜拜吧 |
[41:43] | Angus… I… | 安格斯 我… |
[41:48] | I want you to understand something. | 我想让你明白一件事 |
[41:49] | You don’t have to convince me that grabbing Gomez | 你不必说服我 为了寻找沃尔什 |
[41:51] | to find Walsh is a worthy cause. | 冒险去抓戈麦斯也很值得 |
[41:53] | I just wish you had been up-front about it. | 我只是希望你能事先告诉我 |
[41:55] | You’re right. I should have. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我应该提前告诉你的 抱歉 |
[41:58] | Your mother would have loved this. | 你妈妈会很欣慰的 |
[42:01] | Her only son going up against a drug cartel? | 欣慰她的独子在与贩毒集团周旋吗 |
[42:04] | No, she would have been really pissed at me about that, | 不 她肯定会发我脾气 |
[42:07] | but us working side by side– she would have been… | 但要是看到我们并肩战斗 她会… |
[42:12] | Well, she is… very proud of you, Angus. | 她会为你骄傲 安格斯 |
[42:18] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[42:20] | Good. | 好 |
[42:21] | Well, let’s get Gomez back home | 把戈麦斯带回去 |
[42:23] | and figure out what rock Walsh is hiding under. | 挖出沃尔什的藏身地吧 |
[42:30] | Enrique? | 恩里克 |
[42:32] | What the hell did you just do, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[42:35] | I got justice. | 正义常伴我身 |