时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Director Webber, there you are. | 韦伯主管 你在这儿啊 |
[00:27] | Still not a fan of these things? | 还是不喜欢派对吗 |
[00:28] | Getting all dolled up to kiss the ring seems like | 打扮得花枝招展 纵情派对 |
[00:30] | a giant waste of time to me. | 对我来说很浪费时间 |
[00:33] | Well, let me suggest that you never run for U.S. Senate. | 看来你从没参选过美国参议院 |
[00:36] | Sort of feels like | 我大部分时间 |
[00:37] | that’s 90% of what I do. | 都在干这个 |
[00:38] | I’d rather be working. | 我更想切实工作 |
[00:40] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[00:42] | Truth is… | 老实说 |
[00:44] | I only RSVP’d to this shindig to see you. | 我来参加这个破派对只是为了见你 |
[00:47] | I didn’t think you would agree | 若非如此 你估计 |
[00:48] | to meet with me any other way. | 不会同意见我 |
[00:50] | You’re right. I wouldn’t have. | 没错 我不会 |
[00:52] | Wait, Matty. | 等等 马蒂 |
[00:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[00:57] | Yesterday I received a very disturbing e-mail. | 昨天 我收到了一封恐吓邮件 |
[01:01] | Whoever sent it is demanding $10,000, | 发件人要价一万美金 |
[01:03] | or they’re gonna release photos of me… | 不然他们就公布我的照片 |
[01:05] | with a woman. | 我和另一个女人的照片 |
[01:09] | Senator, our history allows you the privilege | 参议员 我们的过去让你知道了 |
[01:11] | of knowing about the organization that I work for. | 我现在工作的机构 |
[01:14] | But if you’ve been hacked, you need to take that up | 但如果你被黑了 你应该带着电脑 |
[01:16] | with the FBI Cyber Unit, just like everybody else. | 去找联调局网络小组 像大多数人一样 |
[01:19] | I wasn’t hacked. | 我没被黑 |
[01:20] | Someone somehow got their hands on one of my old computers. | 有人搞到了我以前的电脑 |
[01:25] | Huh. Well, then it seems like you have two choices. | 这样看来 你有两个选择 |
[01:27] | One, pay the ransom, | 一 付赎金 |
[01:29] | and hope your wife doesn’t find out. | 祈祷你妻子不要发现 |
[01:31] | Or two, don’t pay, and come clean | 二 不付钱 自己主动承认 |
[01:33] | before this blackmailer outs you. | 免得敲诈者先揭发你 |
[01:36] | I strongly suggest option “B.” | 我强烈建议你选第二个 |
[01:39] | Good night, Senator. | 祝你晚上愉快 参议员 |
[01:40] | I wish it was that simple, Matty. | 要是有这么简单就好了 马蒂 |
[01:44] | That same computer has another file | 这台电脑还有一个文件夹 |
[01:47] | that this blackmailer doesn’t realize they have yet. | 敲诈者目前还没发现 |
[01:50] | It’s a file | 这个文件夹 |
[01:52] | from my time on the committee overseeing covert ops. | 是我在委员会监管卧底行动时的 |
[01:57] | It’s Dragonfly. | “蜻蜓” |
[02:00] | Dragonfly? | “蜻蜓” |
[02:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:14] | Meet Senator Todd Steckler from Ohio. | 这位是来自俄亥俄州的参议员 托德·斯泰克勒 |
[02:17] | Two years ago, one of his aides wiped | 两年前 他的一个助理把他的办公电脑 |
[02:19] | his office computer and brought it to a recycling center. | 格式化之后 拿到回收中心 |
[02:22] | But instead of it being recycled, | 不过电脑可没有被回收 |
[02:23] | it was illegally shipped overseas to Ghana. | 而是被非法走私到了加纳 |
[02:27] | Why would somebody’s old computer | 为什么要把别人的旧电脑 |
[02:28] | be sent all the way to Ghana? | 大老远运到加纳去 |
[02:29] | Because it’s more expensive to recycle electronic waste here | 因为国内回收电子垃圾的费用很高 |
[02:33] | than to export it to a developing country | 而运到一个发展中国家 |
[02:35] | where it gets dumped in a landfill and forgotten. | 随便扔到垃圾堆里处理掉容易得多 |
[02:37] | – Really? – Sadly, Mac’s correct. | -真的吗 -很遗憾 小麦说得对 |
[02:39] | Some of the most reputable recycling services | 有些有名的回收机构 |
[02:41] | do this under the radar. | 都在暗中干这种事 |
[02:43] | I don’t know how many computers I’ve thrown out in my life. | 我这辈子不知道丢了多少电脑 |
[02:46] | You’re telling me there’s a chance | 你现在告诉我 有可能 |
[02:47] | they’re rotting in one of those landfills? | 它们都堆在这些垃圾场里吗 |
[02:49] | Unfortunately, a very good chance. | 很不幸 确实有可能 |
[02:50] | Almost 50 million tons every year of junked TVs, | 每年有将近五千万吨的废旧电视 |
[02:53] | computers and cell phones make the exact same trip. | 电脑和手机被运到这种地方 |
[02:55] | All right, so what happened to the senator’s computer | 好吧 参议员的电脑被运到加纳 |
[02:58] | once it got to Ghana? | 然后怎么了 |
[02:59] | All we know is that once the computer was shipped overseas, | 我们只知道 一旦电脑被运出国 |
[03:02] | it fell into the hands of an extortionist, | 就落入了敲诈者手中 |
[03:04] | who, 36 hours ago, sent this e-mail. | 他在36小时之前 发了这封邮件 |
[03:11] | Matty, that’s an e-mail threatening to expose | 马蒂 这邮件威胁斯泰克勒 |
[03:12] | – Steckler for cheating on his wife. – That’s correct. | -要曝光他出轨的事 -没错 |
[03:15] | I’ll take this one, Ri. | 交给我 小莱 |
[03:16] | I think what she’s trying to say is, | 她应该是想说 |
[03:17] | what is Senator Scumbag’s personal trash | 这个混账参议员的混乱私生活 |
[03:20] | doing in the Phoenix’s lap? | 关我们什么事 |
[03:22] | Because those photos aren’t the only | 因为那台电脑上 敏感材料 |
[03:24] | sensitive material on that computer. | 不仅是这些照片 |
[03:27] | There is also a file called Dragonfly. | 还有一个叫做”蜻蜓”的文件夹 |
[03:30] | It is this file that I need retrieved | 我要拿回的是这个文件 |
[03:33] | before the extortionist stumbles onto it. | 赶在敲诈者发现之前 |
[03:35] | And there it is. | 原来如此 |
[03:36] | Okay, that makes more sense. | 这才说得过去 |
[03:38] | What is this Dragonfly, exactly? | “蜻蜓”是什么 |
[03:40] | That information is need to know. | 你们没权限知道 |
[03:42] | Now, the four of you need to hurry, or you will miss your flight. | 你们四个得抓紧时间 要不然赶不上飞机了 |
[03:45] | There’s a car waiting to take you to LAX. | 有车会送你们去洛杉矶机场 |
[03:49] | Matty, you just said LAX. | 马蒂 你刚说是洛杉矶机场 |
[03:51] | – We don’t usually fly out of there. – Today you do. | -我们通常不往机场走 -今天是 |
[03:53] | You’re flying commercial. | 你们坐商业飞机 |
[03:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, now. | 等等 等等 |
[03:56] | Come on, let’s… | 别啊… |
[03:56] | I’m sorry, but what part of “Hurry” | 不好意思 我刚说了抓紧时间 |
[03:59] | or “You’ll miss your flight” did you not understand? Go. | 不然赶不上飞机 你们听不明白吗 快走 |
[04:04] | Matty, I don’t… | 马蒂 我不… |
[04:04] | – I don’t fly commercial. – Jack. | -我不坐商业飞机的 -杰克 |
[04:09] | Please. | 请吧 |
[04:16] | Okay, yes ma’am, yeah, yeah, we’ll handle it. | 好吧 遵命长官 交给我们了 |
[04:20] | I gotcha. We’ll handle it. | 我懂了 交给我们 |
[04:30] | Uh, that was weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[04:31] | Yeah, very. | 是啊 很奇怪 |
[04:32] | Any idea what this is about? | 知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[04:34] | No, but I’ve never seen her like this before. | 不知道 但我从没见过她这样 |
[04:36] | Really? What do you mean, Jack? | 真的吗 什么意思 杰克 |
[04:38] | She’s scared. | 她害怕了 |
[05:22] | You know, maybe Dragonfly is a… | 也许”蜻蜓”是… |
[05:24] | a secret FBI document revealing that Tupac’s alive and well | 联邦调查局的一份秘密文件 |
[05:28] | and living in the Caymans. | 上面写着图帕克住在开曼群岛 活得很好 |
[05:29] | Or…it’s a series of photos | 或者是一系列的照片 |
[05:31] | shows who really shot JFK. | 记录了杀害肯尼迪的真凶 |
[05:32] | Ooh, that’s good. Or maybe proof that Stonehenge was built | 有可能 或者是证明巨石阵是远古时期 |
[05:35] | by ancient aliens. What do you think of that? | 外星人建造的证据 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[05:36] | Ah. Maybe it’s evidence | 也许是表明 |
[05:38] | that a asteroid is two years from colliding with Earth, | 某颗小行星还有两年就要撞地球的证据 |
[05:40] | and the government is staying mum | 而政府为了避免大规模的恐慌 |
[05:42] | to avoid a massive public panic. | 从而选择保持沉默 |
[05:44] | I love how fired up you get. | 我喜欢你的热情 |
[05:45] | – Passion! – As must as I’m enjoying these theories– | -激情 -虽然我很喜欢这些理论 |
[05:48] | which is all they are– | 但也只是理论而已 |
[05:49] | I think if Matty wanted us to know what Dragonfly was, | 如果马蒂想让我们知道”蜻蜓”是什么 |
[05:51] | she would have told us herself. | 她早就告诉我们了 |
[05:53] | Yeah, well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[05:54] | it’s got to be really important. | 肯定是个重要的东西 |
[05:55] | She’d never agree to help some scumbag senator | 她绝不会同意帮助什么混账的参议员 |
[05:57] | cover up his infidelity. | 来掩盖他的出轨的事情 |
[05:58] | Oh, it’s important, all right. | 是很重要 好吧 |
[06:00] | But come on, now, Mac… | 但是 小麦 |
[06:03] | you got to be a little bit curious about what it is, aren’t you? | 你肯定对”蜻蜓”是什么很好奇 对吗 |
[06:05] | Don’t you even want to guess? | 你不想猜猜吗 |
[06:06] | My level of curiosity is irrelevant– | 我的好奇心无关紧要 |
[06:08] | we should stay focused on the op. | 我们应该专心行动 |
[06:09] | I’m always focused on the op, there, fun dodger. | 我一直专注于行动 小子 |
[06:12] | Jack, pull over right here. | 杰克 靠边停车 |
[06:13] | That’s the bank the senator’s extortion payment was routed to. | 这就是敲诈者要求的汇款银行 |
[06:16] | We got 30 minutes till it opens. | 还有半小时才开门 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | We got some time, now, | 我们还有点时间 |
[06:20] | before this extortionist shows up, so… | 等这个敲诈者出现 |
[06:23] | – who’s on snacks? – Aw, great. | -谁想吃零食 -不是吧 |
[06:24] | Stakeout pillow. | 监视枕头 |
[06:26] | Jack, please tell me you left | 杰克 麻烦你告诉我 |
[06:27] | the Willie Nelson CDs at home. | 你把威利·纳尔逊的唱片放家里了 |
[06:29] | Oh. Yeah. | 差点忘了 |
[06:42] | Evidence that Tom Hanks isn’t a nice person. | 有证据表明汤姆·汉克斯不是个好人 |
[06:44] | No, wait. Evidence that Tom Hanks isn’t | 不对 有证据表明汤姆·汉克斯 |
[06:46] | a real person at all, dude. | 其实并不存在 老兄 |
[06:47] | Like, there is no Tom Hanks. | 根本没有汤姆·汉克斯这么个人 |
[06:49] | Look, whatever Dragonfly is, | 不管”蜻蜓”是什么 |
[06:51] | it’s got to be personal to Matty, | 对马蒂来说肯定很私人 |
[06:52] | because why else would she send us to recover something that | 要不她为什么想让我们把东西拿回来 |
[06:55] | she can’t talk about and doesn’t want on the Phoenix books? | 但又不肯说是什么 也不想记录在凤凰的日志里 |
[06:58] | Someone just put through the ten grand. | 有人刚取了一万块 |
[06:59] | 加纳第一联合银行 大笔现金提款 10000元 | |
[06:59] | Right there. Blue hoodie. Backpack. | 就是他 蓝帽衫 背个包 |
[07:02] | Y’all follow him on foot. I’ll stay here with the van | 你们下车跟着他 我在车上 |
[07:04] | in case we need a quick getaway. | 以防我们需要快速撤退 |
[07:06] | Go, go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[07:13] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[07:15] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[07:38] | Why are they stopping? | 他们怎么停下来了 |
[07:40] | The mirror. | 反光镜 |
[07:41] | He made us. | 他看见我们了 |
[07:44] | Oh, I got him! | 我去追 |
[08:04] | Got you now! | 抓住你了吧 |
[08:08] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[08:09] | Who we chasing? Houdini? | 这什么人啊 胡迪尼[魔术师]吗 |
[08:11] | Boze, give me a lift. | 博兹 抬我一下 |
[08:23] | Hey, he’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[08:25] | – How old are you? – 16. | -你多大 -16 |
[08:32] | Stop kicking me, you little psychopath! | 别踢我了 你个小变态 |
[08:34] | – That hurt! – Then let me go! | -疼死了 -那就放我走 |
[08:35] | – Not gonna happen. – I didn’t do anything to you. | -不可能 -我没对你做什么 |
[08:37] | That’s true, but we were monitoring | 确实 但是我们观察到 |
[08:38] | the $10,000 you just withdrew. | 你刚取了一万块钱 |
[08:41] | You’ve been caught blackmailing a U.S. Senator. | 你因勒索美国参议院被捕了 |
[08:43] | Yeah, crime like that carries a sentence of | 这样的罪行 |
[08:44] | at least a decade in prison. | 至少要判十年监禁 |
[08:45] | But we’ll let you off with a warning | 但是我们可以稍作警告就放你走 |
[08:47] | if you tell us where his computer is. | 但你告诉我们他的电脑在哪里 |
[08:51] | Hey! Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[08:53] | This model’s, like, seven years old, but… | 这个机型应该是七年前的了 |
[08:56] | I’m seeing hardware | 但是里面的硬件 |
[08:57] | from other machines added to it | 是从其他的电脑上拆下来装上的 |
[08:58] | to boost performance. | 来增强性能 |
[09:00] | – Did you build this? – No. | -是你做的吗 -不是 |
[09:03] | Custom-built rigs modded like that | 这种自己改装的电脑 |
[09:04] | are sold on every corner in Accra. | 阿克拉到处都能买到 |
[09:08] | Computers are kind of my thing, too. | 我也很擅长电脑 |
[09:11] | Got to admit, this is pretty legit. | 不得不承认 这是合法的 |
[09:14] | You seem smart, | 你看起来很聪明 |
[09:15] | so I don’t blame you for not talking. | 你不开口 我不怪你 |
[09:16] | My friends and I, we don’t care about the blackmail. | 我和我的朋友们不在乎什么勒索 |
[09:19] | You give us the computer we want, we’ll let you walk away. | 你把电脑交出来 我们就放你走 |
[09:28] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我凭什么相信你们 |
[09:30] | Huh? Trust us? | 相信我们 |
[09:31] | You really are crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[09:33] | We’re not the ones extorting people. | 敲诈别人的又不是我们 |
[09:38] | I know you don’t care about trusting us. | 我知道你不在乎我们是否可信 |
[09:40] | You’re playing scared so we sweeten the deal, right? | 你只是假装害怕好让我们给你好处 对吧 |
[09:46] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[09:47] | Let’s bottom-line it, then. | 那我出个价吧 |
[09:47] | You give us the location of the senator’s computer, | 你告诉我们参议员的电脑在哪 |
[09:50] | and we will let you keep the cash. | 这钱就归你 |
[09:56] | I know where the hard drive is being kept, | 我知道那电脑的硬盘在哪里 |
[09:58] | but I don’t know how to get to it. | 但不知道怎么拿到 |
[10:00] | Joseph keeps them locked up, and he’s got the only key. | 约瑟夫都锁起来了 钥匙在他那 |
[10:02] | We’re not worried about a locked door, | 锁不锁的无所谓 |
[10:03] | – but who’s Joseph? – The man we work for. | -约瑟夫是谁 -我们的老板 |
[10:07] | We? | 你们 |
[10:09] | Ten grand for a tour of your office. | 一万美元带我们走一趟你的办公室 |
[10:40] | Put it right there. | 放在那边 |
[10:48] | When you said you were taking us to an E-waste junkyard, | 你刚说要带我们来电子垃圾场 |
[10:51] | I don’t know what I was imagining, | 我难以想象是什么场面 |
[10:53] | but it wasn’t this. | 但肯定想不到是这样 |
[10:56] | So, what are all these kids doing? | 这些孩子们在做什么 |
[10:58] | They’re, uh, breaking down electronic scrap into something | 他们把电子垃圾拆解 取出能卖的部件 |
[11:01] | that they can resell, like gold, | 比如黄金 |
[11:04] | plastic, copper. | 塑料 铜 |
[11:09] | Literally turning peoples’ trash into treasure. | 也就是变废为宝 |
[11:11] | Uh, we call them “Scavengers”, ’cause their job is | 我们称他们为拾荒者 因为他们的工作 |
[11:14] | to search the landfill for anything | 就是把垃圾堆里翻出的东西 |
[11:15] | that can be sold in town. | 拿到镇上卖钱 |
[11:16] | circuit boards, cameras, | 电路板 相机 |
[11:18] | batteries, monitors, keyboards. | 电池 显示器 键盘 |
[11:21] | What do computer fans go for? | 这些电脑风扇有什么用 |
[11:23] | 19 cents a pound. | 每磅能卖19美分 |
[11:25] | LCD screens are the real prize. | 液晶显示屏才值钱 |
[11:27] | Those go for 60 cents each. | 一个60美分 |
[11:29] | 80 if they’re not cracked. | 如果没碎就是80美分 |
[11:30] | Those always go quick at the beginning of the day. | 这些部件在早上卖得最快 |
[11:33] | Most kids sleep here so that they can get in first, | 所以孩子们大多睡在这 越早开工 |
[11:35] | and get to the best stuffs. | 越能找到好东西 |
[11:41] | Danso, what did I tell you | 丹索 忘了我跟你说过 |
[11:43] | about cracking those printer cartridges open? | 怎么撬开打印机墨盒吗 |
[11:45] | They’re full of poison. | 里面的东西有毒 |
[11:46] | Mind if I show you another way? | 想不想知道另外一种方法 |
[11:56] | Cellular PCB boards are made from epoxy resin, | 蜂窝电路板材质是环氧树脂 |
[11:59] | which makes them incredibly strong, | 所以坚硬无比 |
[12:01] | so you can use one of these as a lever… | 可以把它当杠杆 |
[12:06] | …to pry this casing open… | 把这个盒子撬开 |
[12:10] | …without throwing toxic ink | 这样有毒的油墨就不会 |
[12:12] | in the air. | 溅出来 |
[12:16] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:18] | Hey, maybe I’m missing something here, | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[12:19] | but how is it even possible to blackmail the senator | 搞不懂你们是怎么敲诈参议员的 |
[12:22] | if everything that gets sent here is-is | 因为运到这里的东西 |
[12:25] | broken down for scrap metal? | 都被拆解成破烂了 |
[12:27] | Well, because not everything is broken down. Follow me. | 并不是所有都被拆解了 跟我来 |
[12:31] | There’s more. | 不止这些 |
[12:40] | Hard drives are pulled from computers and brought here | 硬盘被拆下后送到这里 |
[12:42] | where they can be scanned for pictures, e-mails, videos, | 检索出里面的照片 邮件 视频等 |
[12:45] | anything that can be used to blackmail their previous owners. | 一切可以拿来敲诈前用户的素材 |
[12:48] | You guys built a sophisticated data-mining operation | 你们简直是从别人的垃圾里建起了一座 |
[12:51] | entirely out of other peoples’ junk. | 精密的数据采集厂 |
[12:53] | So you’re scraping through text messages | 你们通过关键词扫描短信 |
[12:55] | and e-mails, using key words | 和电子邮件 |
[12:57] | looking for proof of behavior that can be blackmailed, | 找到可以拿来勒索的内容 |
[12:59] | but how did you find explicit photos? | 但你们是怎么找到详细照片的 |
[13:01] | I wrote the script that looks | 我编了一套程序 |
[13:02] | for color values, matching skin tones. | 通过定位彩色值 匹配肤色 |
[13:06] | I’m not saying any of this is okay, but, damn. | 这么干的确有点缺德 但真厉害啊 |
[13:12] | This is where Joseph locks the hard drives | 约瑟夫把有数据的硬盘 |
[13:13] | that have data on them. | 都锁在这里 |
[13:15] | But like I said, he has the only key. | 但如我所说 唯一的钥匙在他那 |
[13:17] | Ah, don’t worry about that. | 没关系 |
[13:18] | When it comes to locked doors, my boy Mac, here– | 关于溜门撬锁的事 对小麦来说 |
[13:20] | he’s undefeated. | 小菜一碟 |
[13:23] | So, after we have the hard drive, | 那大家同不同意 |
[13:25] | we’re all in agreement, | 我们拿到硬盘后 |
[13:26] | we’re definitely taking a peek at Dragonfly. | 偷偷瞄一眼”蜻蜓”是什么 |
[13:29] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[13:30] | Matty would know we looked. | 马蒂会知道我们看过 |
[13:31] | – Not if we get Riley to help. – Oh,you’re right. | -有莱丽的帮忙就不会 -也是呢 |
[13:36] | What makes you assume I’d want to help? | 你怎么确定我会帮忙 |
[13:38] | I mean, that’s what you do. | 那是你的强项嘛 |
[13:40] | I mean, I’m just saying. | 我就那么一说 |
[13:43] | It’s Matty. | 是马蒂 |
[13:44] | Why is she calling me? She never calls me. | 她怎么给我打电话 她从不打给我的 |
[13:46] | You think she knows I was just talking about her? | 该不会她知道我刚才在议论她 |
[13:47] | Yeah, probably. | 有可能 |
[13:50] | Hey, Matty. How are you? | 马蒂 你好吗 |
[13:52] | In need of a status update, Bozer. | 进展如何 博兹 |
[13:54] | Do you have the senator’s drive? | 拿到参议员的硬盘了吗 |
[13:57] | Your timing is terrifying, as ever. | 你给的期限还是这么紧张 |
[13:59] | Yes, we are seconds away from having the hard drive in hand. | 是的 硬盘到手只是分分钟的事 |
[14:02] | Good. The moment you confirm Dragonfly is on that drive, | 好极了 一旦确定”蜻蜓”在硬盘里 |
[14:05] | I want you on your way to the airport. | 就立马赶去机场 |
[14:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:17] | Joseph is here. | 约瑟夫来了 |
[14:18] | – Bozer? – Call you back, Matty. | -博兹 -我回头再打给你 马蒂 |
[14:22] | He wasn’t supposed to come today. | 按道理他今天不会来的 |
[14:24] | You have to hide. | 你们得躲起来 |
[14:25] | Hide? | 躲 |
[14:26] | I hate to break it to you, kiddo, | 跟你说吧 孩子 |
[14:27] | but Jack Dalton doesn’t hide from anybody, | 杰克·道尔顿从不躲着任何人 |
[14:29] | especially not dudes named Joseph. | 尤其是叫约瑟夫的家伙 |
[14:31] | Please. You have to. | 拜托了 你们必须躲起来 |
[14:34] | If he finds out I brought you here… | 如果他知道我把你们带过来 |
[14:35] | Just tell us where. | 告诉我们躲在哪里 |
[14:37] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[14:39] | Okay, but for the record, this is under protest. | 好吧 事先说明 我拒绝过了 |
[14:44] | – Get out of the way! – Good God. | -快让开 -天啊 |
[14:48] | What, these kids sleep in here? | 孩子们都睡在这里吗 |
[15:21] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 先生 |
[15:27] | I trust all is here. | 没少吧 |
[15:28] | Oh, come on, Mac. We got to do something. | 拜托 小麦 我们得做点什么 |
[15:30] | Anything we do impulsively here | 我们如果冲动行事 |
[15:32] | could make their lives a lot worse. | 只会让他们过得更糟糕 |
[15:34] | Worse than this? | 还能比这更糟吗 |
[15:41] | Abina said the senator’s drive | 阿比娜说参议员的硬盘 |
[15:42] | was somewhere in that stack. | 就在那堆硬盘中 |
[15:43] | Mac, we can’t just let ’em take it. | 小麦 不能让他们拿到 |
[15:44] | We’re not gonna make a move here | 我们不能在这里行动 |
[15:46] | and endanger these kids’ lives. | 会危及到这些孩子的生命 |
[15:53] | Get back to work! | 干你们的活 |
[16:11] | We got to get to the van. | 我们得去开面包车 |
[16:12] | If we lose Joseph, we lose the hard drive. | 如果我们跟丢约瑟夫 就找不到硬盘了 |
[16:13] | Yeah, hold on now. | 先等一下 |
[16:15] | That road we took in here was wide open. | 我们进来的道路开阔无阻 |
[16:17] | They’ll spot us immediately if we try to follow ’em, | 如果我们要跟踪他们 会立刻被发现 |
[16:19] | especially in that soccer mom van. | 更别说开那辆”足球妈妈”面包车 |
[16:21] | So what do we do? Just let the reason we came here speed away? | 那我们怎么办 就眼睁睁看着他们离开吗 |
[16:24] | Abina, do you know where he’s taking that hard drive? | 阿比娜 你知道他要把硬盘拿去哪里吗 |
[16:27] | Yes. His house. | 知道 他家里 |
[16:28] | Can you take us there? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[16:30] | I can, but it will cost you. | 可以 但你得给钱 |
[16:45] | Abina, for future reference, | 阿比娜 以后要记住 |
[16:47] | that is not a house. | 这不是房子 |
[16:49] | That is a fortress. | 这是一座堡垒 |
[16:50] | Yeah, a fortress paid for by poor people | 是啊 压榨苦力和童工们 |
[16:52] | and the sweat of little kids. | 用血汗钱买的堡垒 |
[16:54] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[16:54] | So how are we gonna get past all of that | 所以我们要怎么通过所有这些防护 |
[16:56] | and get inside? | 进到里面 |
[16:59] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[17:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | Yet. | 暂时不知道 |
[17:14] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我捋清楚 |
[17:16] | You were just one picked lock away | 你们本来只需撬开锁 |
[17:18] | from retrieving that drive, but backed off? | 就可以拿到那个硬盘 但你们停手了 |
[17:20] | And now, it’s being kept inside a compound guarded by | 现在硬盘在一个堡垒里 |
[17:23] | four lookout towers and a small army? | 有四个瞭望塔和一支小军队看守着 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:26] | That pretty much sums it up, but I assure you | 差不多就是这样 但我向你保证 |
[17:29] | that the circumstances made it impossible to make a move | 刚刚那种情况下 不可能采取行动 |
[17:31] | – on the hard drive earlier. – Give me that thing. | -拿到硬盘 -把电话给我 |
[17:34] | Matty, relax. | 马蒂 冷静 |
[17:36] | We’re gonna get your little file back, okay? | 我们会把你的文件拿回来 好吗 |
[17:37] | Don’t worry. It’s just gonna be a little bit tougher | 别担心 只是比我们最初预期的 |
[17:39] | than we originally anticipated. | 要困难一点点 |
[17:42] | That’s really great to hear, Jack. | 说得好听 杰克 |
[17:44] | Now tell me– how? | 那你告诉我 怎么拿 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:49] | Why don’t you take that one? | 不如你来说 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:52] | Still ironing out the details, | 还在解决细节问题 |
[17:54] | but… look, I know I can make it over the fence. | 但听着 我知道我能翻过围栏 |
[17:58] | It’s the lookout towers that are another story. | 但瞭望塔又是另一回事 |
[18:00] | They have sight lines in every direction. | 他们目之所及 毫无阻碍 |
[18:01] | I can move the guards for you. | 我可以帮你们引开看守 |
[18:03] | Uh, sorry, kid, okay? No more moola. | 抱歉 孩子 没有钞票给你 |
[18:06] | You already cleaned us out. | 你已经榨干我们了 |
[18:07] | It’s okay. I don’t want money. | 没事 我不要钱 |
[18:09] | If I do this, | 如果我引开他们 |
[18:11] | I want to come home with you. | 我想跟你们回去 |
[18:16] | Give me that thing. | 把电话给我 |
[18:18] | Did you, uh…? | 你有没有 |
[18:20] | Did you hear that, Matty? | 你听到了吗 马蒂 |
[18:22] | Yes, Jack, I did, | 是的 杰克 我听到了 |
[18:23] | and while I feel terrible for this young girl, | 尽管我很心疼这个女孩 |
[18:26] | I can’t just pull a random civilian | 我不可能随便把一个公民 |
[18:28] | out of her home country! | 带离她的祖国 |
[18:30] | – I’m not saying… – A country I can’t even acknowledge | -我不是说… -何况我不可能承认 |
[18:31] | – that my agents are currently in. – Hey, I understand… | -我手下的特工现在就在这个国家 -我明白… |
[18:33] | Hey, Matty, listen, | 马蒂 听着 |
[18:35] | Abina’s the key to accomplishing our objective. | 阿比娜是我们完成任务的关键 |
[18:37] | Without her help, | 没有她的帮助 |
[18:38] | we might as well just leave right now, empty-handed. | 我们可能就两手空空地离开了 |
[18:41] | So exactly how bad do you want whatever’s on that drive? | 你到底有多想拿到硬盘里的东西 |
[18:49] | Tell the young lady she has my word | 告诉这个小姑娘 我保证 |
[18:50] | I will do everything I can to get her somewhere safe. | 我会尽我所能 把她带到安全的地方 |
[18:54] | But that will have to be good enough for now. | 对现在来说 这样的承诺应该够了 |
[18:56] | Thank you, Matty. | 谢谢 马蒂 |
[18:59] | Wheels are in motion to bring you home with us. | 我们会带你跟我们一起回家 |
[19:02] | So what’s your plan for getting past the lookouts? | 所以你打算怎么绕过那些看守 |
[19:11] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[19:12] | It’s Abina. You have to come quick. | 是我阿比娜 你快来 |
[19:14] | The Sakawa Boys are raiding the landfill again. | 佐川童子军又来抢劫垃圾场了 |
[19:16] | You have to hurry. They’re taking everything. | 你得快点 他们要把所有东西抢走了 |
[19:17] | Quick! Back to the yard! | 快 回垃圾场 |
[19:18] | Now! | 快 |
[19:20] | There. | 好了 |
[19:21] | That should do it. | 这样就行了 |
[19:24] | Move it! Quick! The Sakawa Boys are at the landfill. | 快走 快 佐川童子军在垃圾场 |
[19:27] | Move! | 走 |
[19:52] | This place is freaking huge, man. | 这地方也太大了 |
[19:54] | What do you say we divide and conquer? Yeah? | 我们分头行事吧 好吗 |
[19:56] | Before old Joe-Joe realizes he’s being duped. | 趁小约约还没发现自己被骗了 |
[19:59] | Bozer and I will take the main house, you take the back. | 博兹和我去主楼 你去后面那栋 |
[20:01] | Signal if you find the drive. | 找到硬盘了就发信号 |
[20:13] | Hey, Boze, how serious were you | 博兹 你真要这么做吗 |
[20:16] | about checking Dragonfly behind Matty’s back? | 背着马蒂 查看”蜻蜓”文件 |
[20:18] | I mean, she knows everything about our lives, Mac, | 她对我们无所不知 小麦 |
[20:21] | but what do we know about her? | 但我们知道她什么呢 |
[20:23] | Not much. It’s how she wants it. | 不多 她就希望如此 |
[20:26] | Sure, but whatever’s on that drive, | 没错 不管硬盘里有什么 |
[20:28] | Matty just agreed to airlift Abina out of Ghana | 马蒂同意将阿比娜带出加纳 |
[20:30] | to ensure she got it back. | 就是为了保证能拿回它 |
[20:32] | How could we not look? | 我们怎么能不看 |
[20:36] | I found embarrassing photos on hundreds of computers before, | 我在一百多台电脑上都看到过丑闻照片 |
[20:39] | but no one has ever showed up to get them back. | 但还从没人为了拿回照片追过来 |
[20:43] | So what else is on that drive? | 所以那个硬盘里有什么 |
[20:48] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[20:49] | all we know is it’s really important to our boss. | 我们只知道那对我们老板很重要 |
[20:53] | So you’re risking your lives for your boss | 所以你们为了老板冒生命危险 |
[20:54] | and you don’t even know why? | 但甚至不知道为什么 |
[20:57] | She must be a good woman. | 她一定是个好女人 |
[20:59] | She is. | 没错 |
[21:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:02] | If my boss says she’ll do anything to get you out of Ghana, | 如果我老板说她会带你离开加纳 |
[21:05] | she means it. | 她会做到的 |
[21:10] | When I was young and working as a scavenger, | 我小时候还是拾荒者的时候 |
[21:14] | I always used to wonder where the electronics came from. | 我常常好奇 这些电子设备是从哪来的 |
[21:18] | And then Joseph made me start searching hard drives, | 然后约瑟夫开始让我找硬盘 |
[21:20] | and… I saw the photos. | 我看到了照片 |
[21:24] | And the more I saw, | 我看得越多 |
[21:26] | the more I dreamed of living one of those lives. | 就越想过上照片里的生活 |
[21:29] | Well, what’d you see yourself doing? | 你之后想做什么呢 |
[21:34] | Majoring in computer science. | 主修计算机科学专业 |
[21:37] | At a university in Boston or California. | 在波士顿或者加利福尼亚上大学 |
[21:42] | I’d live in a dorm with my friends, | 跟我的朋友一起住在宿舍 |
[21:46] | take classes, | 上课 |
[21:48] | go to parties. | 参加派对 |
[21:51] | Your boss will let me do that? | 你老板会同意吧 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Sure. | 是 会的 |
[21:55] | You can do anything you want, | 你想做什么都可以 |
[21:56] | as long as you use your skills to help people, | 只要是用来帮助别人的都行 |
[21:59] | not harm them. | 而不是伤害他们 |
[22:05] | It’s gonna feel a lot better, Abina. | 这会让你感觉好很多 阿比娜 |
[22:08] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:23] | You two, stay here! | 你们两个 待在这 |
[22:24] | You two, the east side! | 你们两个 去东面 |
[22:25] | The rest of you with me! | 剩下的跟我来 |
[22:28] | You find the Sakawas… | 如果你们看到佐川 |
[22:30] | engage! | 就开枪 |
[22:53] | Mac, you’re up. | 小麦 你来 |
[23:00] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个在干什么 |
[23:05] | Really? | 搞笑吗 |
[23:07] | Don’t you… | 不准 |
[23:09] | Intruder! Intruder in the house! | 入侵者 房子里有入侵者 |
[23:13] | Intruder! Intruder! | 入侵者 入侵者 |
[23:15] | – Intruder! – Back to the house! Now! | -入侵者 -回房子 快点 |
[23:22] | You got a faster way through that door? | 你有更快的方法打开这门吗 |
[23:24] | Now that we can make noise, I do. | 既然已经不怕发出噪音了 有 |
[23:27] | All right, Jack, we got incoming. | 杰克 他们要回来了 |
[23:28] | Five minutes, tops. Any luck on your end? | 最多五分钟时间 你那边有发现吗 |
[23:30] | No hard drives in the back house, | 后面房子没有发现硬盘 |
[23:32] | just Joseph’s gross little man cave. | 就是约瑟夫个人的邋遢男人窝 |
[23:33] | On the bright side, I did trash the place. | 从乐观角度看 我搜了他也发现不了 |
[23:56] | – Which one’s the senator’s? – No clue. Just start trying ’em. | -哪个是参议员的 -不知道 一个个看 |
[24:13] | Mac, they’re surrounding the place and trapping you inside. | 小麦 他们已经把房子包围了 |
[24:15] | You got to get out of there. | 你们得马上离开 |
[24:16] | We’re doing our best here, Riley. | 我们尽量 莱丽 |
[24:17] | Would that help? | 那个有用吗 |
[24:26] | Spread out. Search the perimeter. | 散开 搜索四周 |
[24:28] | Look in the back house. | 去后面那栋房子看看 |
[24:30] | Go downstairs. You, come with me. | 下楼 你跟我来 |
[24:33] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[24:40] | Mac. This is it, right? | 小麦 就是这个吧 |
[24:42] | Dragonfly, that’s it. Grab it. Let’s go. | 蜻蜓 就是这个 拿上走人 |
[24:46] | Yo, Mac. What’s up? | 小麦 怎么了 |
[24:48] | We got the drive. | 我们拿到硬盘了 |
[24:49] | Yeah! Yeah, good, let’s get out of here. | 好啊 太好了 那我们走吧 |
[24:52] | There they are! | 他们在这 |
[24:52] | We got company, boys. | 有人来了 |
[24:55] | This way! | 走这边 |
[25:06] | I’m not gonna be able to hold these guys off for too much longer. | 我挡不了他们太久 |
[25:17] | Look! | 看 |
[25:19] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[25:53] | Yeah, you’re doing great, Riley. | 干得漂亮 莱丽 |
[25:54] | Just don’t let your foot off the gas. | 别让脚松开油门 |
[25:56] | Wasn’t planning on it, Jack. | 我也没打算这么干 杰克 |
[25:57] | Okay, Matty, we have the hard drive. | 好的 马蒂 我们拿到硬盘了 |
[26:00] | That’s a big “Yeeee-haw” on that one. | 此处值得欢呼声 |
[26:01] | Mission accomplished. But, we still got a problem. | 任务完成 但我们还有个问题 |
[26:03] | We need to get out of Ghana, like, now. | 我们需要离开加纳 现在就要 |
[26:06] | And we’re taking Abina with us. | 阿比娜也跟我们一起 |
[26:07] | So, we’re just hoping you have her all-all squared away | 我们只希望你能在那边 |
[26:10] | – on that front, yeah? – I’m working on it, Jack. | -把她安顿好 行吗 -我正在想办法 杰克 |
[26:12] | I’ll be in touch soon, hopefully with good news. | 我很快会联系你 希望到时候有好消息 |
[26:14] | Hopefully’s not gonna cut it, Matty. | 光是希望没用 马蒂 |
[26:15] | We got to get Abina out of here or | 我们必须带阿比娜离开这里 |
[26:17] | bad things are gonna happen. | 不然就完了 |
[26:17] | Riley, I recognize that you’ve taken a liking to this young girl, | 莱丽 我知道你喜欢这姑娘 |
[26:21] | but this op is off the books, remember? | 但这次行动没有得到正式批准 记得吗 |
[26:24] | If we’re gonna get Abina out of Ghana, | 如果我们要把阿比娜带出加纳 |
[26:27] | – it has to be done legally. – Yeah, we didn’t forget. | -必须走合法程序 -确实 我们没忘 |
[26:29] | We’re just hoping whatever strings you’re pulling, | 我们只是希望不管你在做什么 |
[26:31] | you-you pull ’em rather quickly. | 你 你快点做 |
[26:32] | We’re in a bit of a pickle here. | 我们现在遇上了点麻烦 |
[26:51] | Am I seeing things, | 是我的错觉 |
[26:52] | or did those dudes just totally, | 还是这些哥们真的就 |
[26:54] | randomly stop chasing us? | 说不追就不追了 |
[26:56] | They totally, randomly did. | 他们还真就任性了一把 |
[26:57] | Which is either really good… | 所以这件事要么是好事 |
[27:04] | – or really… – Yeah, it’s bad. | -要么就… -没错 是坏事 |
[27:07] | Bozer, why is the military chasing us? | 博兹 为什么军方要追我们 |
[27:09] | Joseph has powerful friends in the government. | 约瑟夫在政府有几个很有权力的朋友 |
[27:11] | That’s how he keeps the landfill operating. | 这就是为什么那个垃圾填能一直运作 |
[27:14] | Did I mention how much I hate this guy? | 我说过自己有多讨厌这家伙吗 |
[27:20] | Mac, you know how annoying it is when Jack runs out of bullets? | 小麦 你知道一旦杰克没子弹了有多烦躁吗 |
[27:24] | Well, that’s about to happen to us with random junk. | 现在可能轮到我们没垃圾扔了 |
[27:31] | We got company, Riley. | 有辆车追上来了 莱丽 |
[27:32] | Okay, what you’re gonna want to do here | 好了 现在你要做的 |
[27:33] | is a pursuit intervention technique. First… | 应该是用追踪干预术 首先 |
[27:42] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 好吧 这样也行 |
[27:44] | That’ll work. | 还挺行的 |
[27:49] | Wait, no, no, no, no, not the microwave. | 等等 别别别 别扔微波炉 |
[27:51] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[27:52] | Riley, when I give you the signal, | 莱丽 等我给你信号的时候 |
[27:54] | stomp on the brakes. | 踩刹车 |
[27:55] | Brakes? Look, nobody’s in the mood to die today, dude. | 刹车 听着 今天可没人想死 兄弟 |
[27:58] | What is that thing? | 这是什么 |
[28:00] | A magnetron. | 一个磁控管 |
[28:01] | Just tell me it’s gonna save our lives, please. | 是不是能救我们的命 |
[28:03] | I don’t really have time for a lecture on electromagnetic fields. | 我现在没空给你上电磁场课 |
[28:07] | I just need to get closer to the alternators in the Jeeps’ engines | 我只是需要接近吉普车的交流发电机 |
[28:10] | so I can fry them out with this thing. | 我好用这个把他们干掉 |
[28:12] | Jack, plug this in. | 杰克 把这个插上 |
[28:16] | Okay, you’re good. | 行了 插好了 |
[28:23] | Mac, time to do whatever you’re doing. | 小麦 是时候该动手了 |
[28:24] | Bozer, hit the “Popcorn” button. Riley, hit the brakes! | 博兹 按”爆米花”按钮 莱丽 踩刹车 |
[28:32] | Inside every microwave oven is something called a magnetron, | 每个微波炉里都有一个叫磁控管的东西 |
[28:35] | which emits radio waves at such a high frequency | 它会以高频释放出无线电波 |
[28:37] | they excite the molecules inside whatever you’re cooking. | 它们会使被加热食物中的分子活跃起来 |
[28:41] | But if you remove the magnetron from its housing | 但如果你把磁控管从中取出 |
[28:43] | and focus its energy into a narrow beam, | 然后把它的能量汇聚成一小束 |
[28:46] | you can do a whole lot more | 那么你能做的 |
[28:47] | than warm up last night’s leftovers. | 就远远不止加热昨夜的剩饭剩菜了 |
[28:54] | Yeah, good driving, girl. | 车技不错嘛 姑娘 |
[28:57] | Popcorn button? Really? | 爆米花按钮 讲真 |
[29:02] | Great job, Mac. | 干得漂亮 小麦 |
[29:12] | I’ve wondered about this place. | 我一直对这个地方很好奇 |
[29:14] | Never thought I’d score an invite. | 却从没想过有一天会被邀请至此 |
[29:16] | Well, lucky for you | 算你走运 |
[29:17] | I don’t trust you to have this conversation anywhere else. | 在其他地方进行这段对话我都不放心 |
[29:21] | You have an update? | 你有最新消息吗 |
[29:21] | My team retrieved your drive. | 我的团队拿到了你的硬盘 |
[29:26] | This is very good news. | 真是好消息啊 |
[29:27] | Before you start celebrating, I need a favor from you. | 先别急着庆祝 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[29:31] | I need your help getting someone out of Ghana. | 我需要你帮我把一个人从加纳带出来 |
[29:33] | – Who? – A young girl | -谁 -一个小姑娘 |
[29:35] | who helped my people accomplish their objective. | 她帮助了我的团队完成任务 |
[29:38] | If your people accomplished their objective, | 如果你的团队已经完成了任务 |
[29:41] | then this young girl has nothing more to offer. | 那这个小姑娘也没什么利用价值了 |
[29:45] | This girl is the only reason why we have your photos. | 我们能拿到你的照片 全靠这个姑娘 |
[29:50] | The only reason why your marriage and career | 你的婚姻和职业还没有被葬送 |
[29:52] | aren’t gonna go down in flames. | 也全是因为她 |
[29:58] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 办不到 |
[30:00] | I’d have to spend too much political capital | 消耗的政治资本太大 |
[30:03] | to make that happen under the radar. | 暗中操作很难 |
[30:05] | Besides, I already did you one favor. | 而且 我已经帮过你了 |
[30:08] | Warning you Dragonfly was at risk | 警告了你”蜻蜓”有危险 |
[30:11] | is the only reason it won’t be getting out. | 保证文件不被泄露 |
[30:14] | The only reason his life… | 也正是因此 他的小命 |
[30:18] | …won’t be in immediate danger. | 才没有立刻陷于危险 |
[30:28] | You’re gonna do me one more favor today, Todd. | 你还得再帮我一个忙 托德 |
[30:31] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你不干 |
[30:33] | the photos of you and that blonde | 你和金发美女的照片 |
[30:35] | are gonna make their way into the inbox | 会被发送到洛杉矶 |
[30:38] | of every last staffer and talking head in the district. | 所有政府职员和高官的收件箱 |
[30:43] | You wouldn’t. | 你不敢 |
[30:44] | No secret stays buried forever. | 所有秘密最终都会见天的 |
[30:51] | Okay, it’s a dot AVI extension. | 这是一个AVI后缀的文件 |
[30:53] | Means it’s a video file. | 所以是个视频文件 |
[30:55] | Without even opening it, I can see that it’s over two gigs, | 不打开的话 我能看到大小超过2G |
[30:58] | created in 2010, | 是2010年创建的文件 |
[30:59] | and protected with AES 256-bit encryption. | 使用了256位高级加密标准加密 |
[31:02] | Which means what, | 什么意思 |
[31:03] | for those of us that were in the fifth grade twice? | 给我们这些没文化的人说说 |
[31:06] | Someone really doesn’t want anybody watching it. | 有人不想让任何人看到这文件 |
[31:08] | You could break through that kind of encryption, though, | 但这种加密法你能破解 |
[31:09] | right, Riley? | 对吧 莱丽 |
[31:11] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[31:12] | But that doesn’t mean we should. | 但也不代表我们就应该打开 |
[31:14] | Look, of course I want to know what’s on Dragonfly, | 我也想知道”蜻蜓”的内容 |
[31:16] | but if Matty wants to keep it to herself, | 但如果马蒂想保密 我们是不是 |
[31:19] | shouldn’t we let her? | 应该尊重她的意见 |
[31:20] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[31:23] | Good news, Abina. | 好消息 阿比娜 |
[31:25] | You’ve been booked on a flight to Los Angeles. Congratulations. | 已经给你订了去洛杉矶的机票 恭喜 |
[31:29] | Matty came through. | 马蒂成功了 |
[31:30] | Like she always does. | 她一直都这样 |
[31:31] | Now, we can discuss this on the plane, | 我们上飞机再讨论吧 |
[31:33] | but right now we should get to the airport | 现在我们得赶在 |
[31:34] | before soldiers start shutting everything down. Yeah? | 军队封锁道路之前到机场 对吧 |
[31:36] | Yeah, good plan. | 对 好主意 |
[31:38] | How’s about I drive this time, Furiosa? | 这次换我开怎么样 女王 |
[31:41] | If you insist. Yeah. | 你坚持的话 好吧 |
[31:43] | Abina. | 阿比娜 |
[31:44] | A-Abina, where are you? | 阿比娜 你在哪儿 |
[31:47] | – Danso? – I need your help. | -丹索 -请你帮帮我 |
[31:49] | – Danso, what’s wrong? – Please. | -丹索 出什么事了 -求你了 |
[31:53] | I gave you a place to live. | 我给了你住的地方 |
[31:55] | A way to earn money. | 还让你挣钱 |
[31:57] | And how did you thank me? | 你是怎么感谢我的 |
[31:59] | By helping people steal from me. | 帮助他人偷我的东西 |
[32:03] | Now here’s what’s going to happen next. | 接下来听我安排 |
[32:04] | You bring me that hard drive, | 你把硬盘带给我 |
[32:06] | and whatever’s on it that I overlooked, | 告诉我上面的重要信息 |
[32:09] | or I start hurting your friends. | 不然我就开始伤害你的朋友们 |
[32:11] | And we both know that I can always find more scavengers, eh? | 你也知道 我再找拾荒者易如反掌 |
[32:16] | You have 30 minutes… | 给你三十分钟 |
[32:18] | or I start with Danso. | 不然我先从丹索下手 |
[32:32] | All right, I’m counting four, | 据我观察 有四或五个 |
[32:33] | maybe five of his men by the hostages. | 他的手下守着人质 |
[32:36] | Bozer, any chance you could focus on that thing? | 博兹 你能专心弄这个吗 |
[32:38] | Doing the best I can, Riley. | 我尽全力了 莱丽 |
[32:40] | Not exactly working with Panavision precision here. | 这没办法那么精准 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | Junkyard Joe’s got three two-man teams | 垃圾场小约派了三组两人小队 |
[32:46] | patrolling the yard looking for us. | 在垃圾场巡逻 寻找我们 |
[32:50] | Yeah, make that four two-man teams, Boze. | 一共四组两人小队 博兹 |
[32:52] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是他们的人 |
[32:53] | I wish we could just shoot them. | 要能直接打死他们就好了 |
[32:54] | All right, I think I can | 我应该能找到一条路 |
[32:56] | carve a path through the patrolling guards, | 穿过巡逻的守卫 |
[32:59] | get us close enough to Joseph, but… | 接近约瑟夫 但是 |
[33:00] | even if I do, we still got a problem: | 就算能成功 还是有个问题 |
[33:03] | the stationary guards. | 那些固定的守卫 |
[33:05] | Unless I can knock all them out at the same time, | 除非能同时拿下所有人 |
[33:08] | we still got a problem. | 不然还是有风险 |
[33:09] | We can’t. The moment we move on them, | 不行 一旦我们开始动手 |
[33:11] | someone could get hurt, or worse. | 就会有人受伤 甚至更糟 |
[33:13] | We need to separate the kids from the guards. | 我们要把孩子们和守卫分开 |
[33:15] | Yeah, agree, | 对 同意 |
[33:17] | -but how? – Signal the kids without Joseph’s men knowing. | -怎么办 -通知孩子们 不让守卫发现 |
[33:25] | How are we gonna signal the kids | 怎么能通知孩子们 |
[33:27] | – without getting Joseph’s… – What’s the main difference | -又不让… -人质和守卫 |
[33:28] | between the hostages and the men guarding them? | 他们最大的区别是什么 |
[33:30] | Okay, Mac, you’re doing that annoying thing your dad does | 小麦 你和你老爸一个毛病 |
[33:32] | where you ask a question instead of… | 又开始提问 而不是… |
[33:33] | Age. The hostages are much younger | 年龄 人质比守卫年纪小 |
[33:35] | than the men guarding them. We can use this. | 我们可以利用这点 |
[33:41] | People’s ability to hear high frequencies degrades as they age, | 人们对高频声音的感知力随年龄增长而衰减 |
[33:43] | so a five-year-old can hear higher frequencies | 五岁的孩子比二十岁的大人 |
[33:46] | than a 20-year-old, | 能听见更高频的声音 |
[33:47] | who can hear higher frequencies than a 40-year-old. | 二十岁的比四十岁的能听见更高频的声音 |
[33:50] | You just have to calibrate the frequency. | 只需选择合适的频率 |
[33:53] | – You guys hear that? – Yeah. | -你们听见了吗 -听见了吗 |
[34:01] | – How about now? – I can still hear it. | -现在呢 -我还能听见 |
[34:03] | Right, because you’re younger; | 对 因为你年轻 |
[34:04] | we’re older, we can’t hear it. | 我们年纪大所以听不见 |
[34:06] | Which should work on a guard. | 应该在守卫身上也能见效 |
[34:08] | Abina, I need you to record a message to your friends, | 阿比娜 请你给你朋友录一段话 |
[34:12] | telling them to run when they hear the whistle. | 告诉他们 听见口哨就开跑 |
[34:15] | Fast. | 跑快点 |
[34:35] | It’s working. The kids can hear Abina’s recording, | 这法子有用 孩子们能听见阿比娜的录音 |
[34:37] | but the guards are totally oblivious. | 守卫们完全不知情 |
[34:52] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[34:57] | I brought you what you want. | 你要的东西我带来了 |
[34:59] | Now let them go. | 放他们走 |
[35:04] | Where are your new friends? | 你的新朋友呢 |
[35:08] | They left. | 他们走了 |
[35:10] | Without the drive that was so important to them | 这硬盘这么重要 他们不惜大老远跑来加纳 |
[35:12] | that they came all the way to Ghana to retrieve? | 居然不带就走了 |
[35:16] | I swapped it out for a decoy before I ditched them. | 甩掉他们前我用假的把它换出来了 |
[35:24] | Maybe the 12 of you will survive after all, huh? | 看来你们12个能活下来了 |
[35:31] | Give me the drive. | 把硬盘给我 |
[35:34] | I’ll give it you. | 你先把他们放了 |
[35:36] | Only after you let them go. | 我再给你 |
[35:50] | You are in no position to make any demands, Abina. | 你没资格提要求 阿比娜 |
[35:52] | Actually, I am. | 我有 |
[36:11] | Okay, Mac. Perimeter’s clean. | 小麦 周围安全了 |
[36:12] | Get your battery bombs ready. | 准备好你的电池炸弹 |
[36:14] | You’re clear to the hostages. | 你和人质之间安全 |
[36:16] | Whatever’s on this drive must be very valuable… | 这个硬盘上的内容肯定非常重要… |
[36:18] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:24] | Mac, it’s time. | 小麦 动手 |
[36:25] | Riley, give them the signal. | 莱丽 给他们发信号 |
[36:27] | Give me the drive, now. | 立刻把硬盘给我 |
[36:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[36:49] | I told you. | 跟你说了 |
[37:03] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[37:05] | We sure did. | 确实成功了 |
[37:09] | I’m happy to report | 很高兴告诉你们 |
[37:11] | that not only is Joseph Musah’s entire operation | 不仅约瑟夫·姆沙的整个业务 |
[37:14] | being ripped out by the roots, | 被连根拔除 |
[37:16] | but the corrupt Ghanaian soldiers that were helping him | 受他贿赂的加纳士兵们 |
[37:18] | have already started turning on each other. | 也已经开始互相针对了 |
[37:20] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[37:21] | You can also tell Abina | 你们也可以告诉阿比娜 |
[37:22] | that she’s booked on the next flight back to L.A. | 已经给她订好了下一班飞回洛杉矶的航班 |
[37:25] | And I was able to secure her temporary housing | 而且她的临时住处也安排好了 |
[37:27] | while we sort out her situation. | 在解决她的问题之前先住那里 |
[37:31] | Matty, I don’t know how you did that, | 马蒂 我不知道你是怎么办到的 |
[37:32] | – but thank you. – Yeah, thanks, Matty. | -但是谢谢你 -谢了 马蒂 |
[37:35] | You can thank me by getting that drive back to the Phoenix. | 想谢我就快把硬盘带回凤凰基金会 |
[37:39] | – Pronto. – Yes, ma’am. | -立刻 -是 长官 |
[37:41] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[37:42] | I thought about what you said earlier and realized | 我考虑了你之前说的 我意识到 |
[37:46] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:47] | Matty always has our backs. | 马蒂总是支持我们 |
[37:49] | We should have hers. | 我们也应该支持她 |
[37:50] | If she wants to keep Dragonfly a secret, | 如果她想保守”蜻蜓”的秘密 |
[37:53] | then that’s her right. | 那是她的权利 |
[37:55] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:57] | Works for me. Let’s go home. | 我没意见 回家吧 |
[38:07] | Abina. We got to get going if you want to make the flight. | 阿比娜 再不走就要赶不上飞机了 |
[38:11] | I’m not coming. | 我不去了 |
[38:16] | – Why? – I’m sorry. | -为什么 -对不起 |
[38:18] | I can’t abandon them. They need somebody honest to lead them, | 我不能抛下他们 他们需要一个可靠的领导 |
[38:21] | or another Joseph will come in and take over. | 不然另一个约瑟夫会来接管 |
[38:24] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[38:27] | A-Are you sure? Where are you gonna live? | 你确定吗 你们要住在哪里 |
[38:29] | We’ll figure something out. We always do. | 会有办法的 我们总是有办法 |
[38:34] | Yeah, that’s just not gonna work for me. | 是吗 那跟我一样啊 |
[38:56] | I know you don’t know why you went to Ghana. | 我知道你们不明白去加纳的原因 |
[39:02] | But I’m so grateful that you did. | 但你们去了我很感激 |
[39:04] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:05] | Cards on the table, Matty, | 我说实话 马蒂 |
[39:08] | I seriously considered looking at Dragonfly. | 我认真考虑过要不要看看”蜻蜓” |
[39:10] | I was really curious– still am, | 我之前很好奇 现在依然好奇 |
[39:12] | to be honest– but none of us looked. | 实话实说 但我们都没看 |
[39:18] | You deserve that. | 你值得 |
[39:20] | I appreciate your honesty, Bozer. | 谢谢你的坦诚 博兹 |
[39:22] | Now, who’s ready for more good news? | 谁想听更多的好消息 |
[39:25] | I think we all are. | 我们都想听 |
[39:26] | Matty, come on, now. | 马蒂 拜托 |
[39:27] | Don’t-don’t leave us hanging. | 别吊我们胃口了 |
[39:29] | Actually, I’m gonna let someone very special show you herself. | 其实 我准备让一个特别的人来亲自展示 |
[39:33] | Hi, Riley, hi, everyone. | 莱丽 大家好 |
[39:36] | You won’t believe what’s happening here. | 你们一定不敢相信这里发生的事 |
[39:39] | Phoenix just partnered with a non-profit | 凤凰基金会和一个非营利组织合作 |
[39:41] | to build Abina and her friends | 为阿比娜和她的朋友们 |
[39:43] | new prefabricated homes near the landfill, | 在垃圾填埋场附近搭建预制装配式房屋 |
[39:46] | ensuring that she’ll be working | 确保她会在尽可能 |
[39:47] | in the safest environment possible. | 安全的环境中工作 |
[39:50] | We’re so excited. Thank you. | 我们好激动 谢谢你们 |
[39:54] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[39:55] | Hope to see you guys again soon. | 希望很快能再见到你们 |
[40:44] | My name is Ethan Reigns. Born February 11, 1974. | 我叫伊森·雷恩斯 1974年2月11日生 |
[40:48] | As you can see, I’m standing in an office | 如你所见 我正在华盛顿特区 |
[40:50] | at CIA headquarters in Washington, D.C. | 中情局总部的一间办公室里 |
[40:52] | Today’s date is August 6, 2010. | 今天是2010年8月6日 |
[40:57] | I’m making this video because tomorrow I start deep cover, | 我录像是因为明天我要开始卧底 |
[41:01] | and I need my true identity on record | 我需要记录下我的真实身份 |
[41:04] | in case something ever happens to any the few people | 以防知道这次行动的几个人 |
[41:07] | who are read-in on my assignment, | 发生意外 |
[41:10] | codenamed Dragonfly. | 行动代号为”蜻蜓” |
[41:19] | Matty… | 马蒂 |
[41:22] | I want you to know that this | 我想告诉你 |
[41:24] | is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 这是我做过的最艰难的事 |
[41:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |