时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, let me through! That’s my CO! | 让我过去 那是我的指挥官 |
[00:07] | – It’s The Ghost, man. – Who the hell is The Ghost? | -是”幽灵” -“幽灵”是谁 |
[00:09] | Some psychotic bomb maker Mac tangled with a while back. | 之前和小麦交过手的一个疯子炸弹客 |
[00:12] | Killed Mac’s EOD mentor in Afghanistan, | 在阿富汗时 炸死了小麦的防爆组教官 |
[00:14] | tried to blow up Jack and the U.N. | 去年想炸死杰克 炸掉联合国总部 |
[00:16] | Did that just click? | 有东西响了一下吗 |
[00:16] | If there’s anything we can use | 如果有能追踪”幽灵”的信息 |
[00:18] | to track down The Ghost, I’ll find it. | 我一定会找到的 |
[00:20] | I know you will, Charlie. | 我相信你 查理 |
[00:21] | And hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[00:26] | How’s that arm doing? | 你的胳膊怎么样 |
[00:27] | Detonation bolt on that last device | 最后一个装置上的爆炸螺栓 |
[00:29] | cut it up pretty good, but I will live. | 把它给切了 但我会活下去的 |
[00:32] | We’re pinned down. Need air support. | 我们被敌人压制 需要空中支援 |
[00:34] | We found another device. Another IED. | 我们发现了另一个简易爆炸装置 |
[00:37] | Sounds like every unit in the city is finding IEDs. | 听起来城里所有队伍都会遇到简易炸弹 |
[00:46] | We defused 17 in the last four hours, Mac. | 我们过去四个小时里拆了17个 小麦 |
[00:48] | It’s gonna be hard to keep that pace. | 要保持这样的速度很困难 |
[00:50] | Cutter 29, Cutter 31 wants an update on your location. | 29号拆弹车 31号需要你的最新位置 |
[00:53] | This is Cutter 2-9 rolling up to the rally point now. Over. | 29号正在开向集结点 完毕 |
[01:06] | Glad to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[01:08] | We got orders to advance to the Chamkani Highway, | 我们接到了前往昌卡尼高速公路的命令 |
[01:10] | but we can’t till we clear this alley. | 但首先要清空这条小巷 |
[01:11] | And one of my guys spotted an object 50 meters up on the right. | 我的手下在右边50米的地方发现了物体 |
[01:14] | Cover us, sir? | 您掩护我们 |
[01:15] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[01:32] | Nothing underneath. | 下面什么都没有 |
[01:36] | Wooden box… | 木盒子 |
[01:38] | built with finger joints, no visible fasteners, | 指形接头连接 看不到紧固件 |
[01:40] | and a hinge lid. | 还有一个铰链盖 |
[01:42] | Requires skill. | 制作这个需要技术 |
[01:50] | Definitely an IED. | 绝对是个简易炸弹 |
[01:54] | Let’s see… | 我们来看看 |
[01:58] | Whoever built this is using | 制作这个的人 |
[01:59] | antique clocks as a drive mechanism. | 用古式时钟作为驱动机构 |
[02:07] | This sucker’s powerful, too. Look at that. | 这个东西威力也很大 看看这个 |
[02:08] | That’s enough explosive to vaporize this entire block. | 这足以让整个街区蒸发 |
[02:11] | I’ve never seen craftsmanship like this before, Mac. | 我从没见过这样的工艺 小麦 |
[02:14] | Whoever this bomb maker is, he’s good. | 不管是谁制作的 他很厉害 |
[02:16] | He’s one of the best I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最厉害的 |
[02:34] | I want to talk tonight about… | 今晚我想说的是 |
[02:36] | what it felt like to be in the bottom of a dark hole… | 身处黑洞底部的感觉 |
[02:40] | and what it took to come out. | 以及怎样才能走出来 |
[02:42] | I want to talk about the warrior ethos | 我想谈谈战士精神 |
[02:45] | and the moment I decided that the event that broke me | 还有当我决定那件让我崩溃的事 |
[02:49] | would not get the best of me. | 不会战胜我的时刻 |
[02:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:58] | Oh, did you want another beer? | 你想再来一杯啤酒吗 |
[02:59] | Wha… Um, yeah. | 什么…可以 |
[03:00] | Or no. I-I’m… | 算了 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:04] | Sorry, I am… | 对不起 |
[03:06] | in my head over here. | 我走神了 |
[03:08] | You know you can talk to me about anything. | 你知道你可以和我聊任何事 |
[03:13] | Me and Nasha are taking time apart. | 我和纳莎分开了 |
[03:16] | Sorry to hear that, Mac. | 听到这个消息真难过 小麦 |
[03:18] | Yeah, well, me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:20] | I just don’t want her to be in danger because of me anymore. | 我只是不想让她再因为我而身处险境 |
[03:23] | After Murdoc, I think it’s the best thing for her. | 魔多克事件之后 我认为这对她来说最好 |
[03:27] | Well, maybe what you should be asking is what’s best for you? | 也许你应该问的是什么最适合你 |
[03:33] | Maybe, in our line of work, we just don’t get to have that. | 也许在我们的工作领域 这无从企及 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:42] | I’m gonna run these to the table. | 我把这些拿到桌子上 |
[03:48] | Whiskey, straight up. | 威士忌不加冰 |
[03:52] | Eileen. | 我叫艾琳 |
[03:56] | Uh, MacGyver. Angus. | 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[03:59] | It’s Angus or MacGyver. | 安格斯或麦凯弗 |
[04:00] | You can… call me either one. | 你怎么叫我都行 |
[04:03] | All right, Angus or MacGyver. | 没问题 安格斯或麦凯弗 |
[04:06] | I’m Eileen or Brennan. | 我叫艾琳或布伦南 |
[04:10] | Mm, powerful night. | 美好的晚上 |
[04:12] | Very. | 没错 |
[04:14] | Let me guess. | 让我来猜猜 |
[04:16] | Army. | 美国陆军 |
[04:18] | Nailed it. First try. | 一猜就猜对了 |
[04:20] | You serve? | 你也在军队吗 |
[04:21] | I’m British Intelligence. | 我在英国情报局 |
[04:23] | I was in Afghanistan for a spell. | 我在阿富汗呆过一段时间 |
[04:26] | British Intelligence with an American accent? | 英国情报局的人却有美国口音 |
[04:28] | Your drink, ma’am. | 您的酒 女士 |
[04:30] | Mm. I moved to England when I was a little girl. | 我小时候搬到英国去的 |
[04:34] | But it is hard to shake off sounding like a Yank. | 但很难让自己听起来不像个美国佬 |
[04:39] | When were you in Afghanistan? | 你什么时候去的阿富汗 |
[04:40] | Same as you. 2011. | 和你一样 2011年 |
[04:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:46] | You were Army EOD stationed in Gardez. | 你之前是驻扎在加德兹的排爆部队 |
[04:49] | How did you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:50] | Meeting you here isn’t an accident, MacGyver. | 在这里遇见你可不是巧合 麦凯弗 |
[04:52] | I came looking for you. | 我是专门来找你的 |
[04:54] | We have something in common. | 我们有共同之处 |
[04:56] | The Ghost killed people we love. | “幽灵”都杀死了我们爱的人 |
[04:59] | Ghost? | “幽灵” |
[05:00] | I know where he is, right now. | 我知道他现在在哪儿 |
[05:02] | We have a chance to go get him, | 我们有机会抓到他 |
[05:04] | but I need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[05:07] | Okay, Ms. Brennan, | 好了 布伦南女士 |
[05:08] | I verified your credentials. | 我已经核实了你的身份 |
[05:10] | Born in Ohio, you moved to London with your parents as a child, | 在俄亥俄州出生 幼年时与父母搬去伦敦 |
[05:14] | became a naturalized British citizen, | 成为了一名英国籍公民 |
[05:16] | joined military intelligence, | 加入了军事情报组织 |
[05:18] | and you have a jacket full of tours, | 你的履历也十分优秀 |
[05:20] | in Afghanistan, Syria and the Congo. | 去过阿富汗 叙利亚和刚果 |
[05:23] | You are who you say you are. | 你就是你说的那个人 |
[05:25] | But what you haven’t told us is | 但是你没有告诉我们的是 |
[05:27] | why your outfit isn’t acting on this intel. | 为什么你有这样的背景却穿成这样 |
[05:28] | My bosses feel the evidence they have | 我的上级认为手头掌握的证据 |
[05:30] | is too thin to sanction an op. | 不足以批准一次行动 |
[05:32] | So… | 所以 |
[05:32] | I took a leave of absence and came here | 我请了假来到这里 |
[05:35] | to find MacGyver and ask for his help. | 来寻求麦凯弗的帮助 |
[05:36] | I’ve been studying The Ghost for years. | 我已经研究幽灵有几年了 |
[05:38] | I believe he’s freelanced as a bomb maker in Baghdad, London, | 我认为他一直在波哥大 伦敦和贝尔法斯特 |
[05:41] | Belfast, Spain’s Basque region | 西班牙的巴斯克地区制造炸弹 |
[05:43] | and a dozen other hot spots around the world. | 此外他在全球各地也都有活动的迹象 |
[05:44] | That does line up with what we know about him. | 这些确实符合我们对他的了解 |
[05:46] | Tracking his bomb history is how I learned | 通过查找他制造炸弹袭击的渠道 |
[05:48] | about the death of your EOD instructor, | 我了解到了爆炸物处理小组教官的死 |
[05:50] | Alfred Pena, | 阿弗莱德·佩尼亚 |
[05:52] | the massive bomb you disarmed at the U.N. And… | 知道你在联合国总部解除的大型炸弹 还有 |
[05:54] | the even bigger one The Ghost planted in your home a year ago. | 一年前 幽灵在你家安置的更大型炸弹 |
[05:57] | That’s when I realized, | 就在那时我意识到 |
[05:59] | if The Ghost came all the way to L.A. to try and kill you, | 如果幽灵大老远跑来洛杉矶就为了杀你 |
[06:03] | he knows you’re a threat. | 说明他认为你是个威胁 |
[06:04] | And anyone who scares The Ghost is someone I need right now. | 而我现在正需要能够让幽灵感到害怕的人 |
[06:08] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:09] | but every intel agency in the world | 但是全球各个间谍组织 |
[06:10] | has been tracking The Ghost for years. | 都已经花数年时间追寻幽灵 |
[06:12] | No luck. | 一无所获 |
[06:13] | We don’t know anything about him, | 我们对他一无所知 |
[06:14] | yet you have his exact location? | 你却声称知道他的具体位置 |
[06:17] | I believe the Russian military captured him | 我认为 俄国军队抓到一群车臣反叛军时 |
[06:19] | with a group of Chechen rebels. | 也抓到了他 |
[06:20] | The Russians stuck The Ghost in a military installation | 俄国将幽灵安置在一座军事设施内 |
[06:22] | completely unaware | 但他们却丝毫不知 |
[06:23] | that they had one of the best bomb makers in the history | 他们将现代战争史上最厉害的炸弹制造者 |
[06:25] | of modern warfare in custody. | 关押在自己的军事设施内 |
[06:26] | Okay, Ms. Brennan, | 布伦南女士 |
[06:27] | I would love to green-light a capture op right now, | 我非常乐意现在就批准这次捕获行动 |
[06:30] | but how could you be so sure the Russians have The Ghost? | 但是你怎么能这么肯定俄国抓到了幽灵 |
[06:35] | My contact managed to smuggle a recording of an interrogation | 我的线人设法将一次审讯过程的录音 |
[06:38] | out of the Russian military installation. | 偷送出了俄国军事设施 |
[06:42] | I am no one. | 我是个无名小卒 |
[06:43] | I know nothing! | 我什么都不知道 |
[06:44] | I am no one! I know nothing! | 我是个无名小卒 我什么都不知道 |
[06:48] | Dude sounds like a pissed-off vampire. | 这声音听起来像个被惹怒了的吸血鬼 |
[06:51] | Only this isn’t just some vampire. | 只不过这不是普通的吸血鬼 |
[06:54] | This is Dracula himself. | 而是德古拉本尊 |
[06:57] | How can you be sure that’s his voice? | 你怎么能肯定这是他的声音 |
[07:00] | Because it’s the voice I heard | 因为我听过这个声音 |
[07:01] | right before one of The Ghost’s bombs killed my parents. | 就在幽灵的一个炸弹杀死我的父母之前 |
[07:07] | Well, Jack’s gonna be pissed he was sent to Brazil | 杰克肯定会非常生气 关于他要被派往巴西 |
[07:09] | to clean up that smuggling ring; | 去清理走私团伙的事 |
[07:11] | he would’ve wanted a piece of this guy. | 他绝对想将这家伙大卸八块 |
[07:12] | So you do think she found The Ghost? | 所以你真的相信她找到了幽灵 |
[07:14] | Well, we have no confirmed recording to compare it to, | 我们没有确实可以用来对比的录音带 |
[07:16] | so I can’t be sure. | 所以我不确定 |
[07:18] | But… I can see she’s convinced. | 但 我能看出她十分确信 |
[07:20] | I don’t know if that’s enough to sanction | 我不知道这是不是足够 |
[07:22] | – an official operation… – Mac. | -批准一次正式行动 -小麦 |
[07:24] | If we have the opportunity | 如果我们能有机会 |
[07:25] | to take The Ghost off the board, no matter how shaky the intel, | 将幽灵抓回来 那么无论机会有多渺茫 |
[07:28] | we have to take it. | 我们都要抓住 |
[07:30] | Go. You’ve got the full force of the Phoenix behind you. | 去吧 凤凰总部会全力在你背后支持你 |
[07:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:00] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[08:02] | Me with a daughter? | 我有个女儿 |
[08:03] | You just know it’s gonna turn me into a big softy. | 你们肯定都知道那会是我的软肋 |
[08:06] | Don’t tell anyone I said that. | 不要告诉别人我说过这个 |
[08:09] | This, uh, pressure plate detonator is disabled. | 这个压力板起爆器已被解除 |
[08:14] | Is-is that a camera? | 那是个摄像头吗 |
[08:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[08:36] | Good to see you, Mac! | 很高兴见到你 小麦 |
[08:38] | Yeah, you, too, Charlie. Thanks for coming so quick. | 我也是 查理 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[08:41] | Oh, and congrats on the new gig, | 还得恭喜你升职了 |
[08:42] | Mr. Big Time EOD Instructor. | 一流的爆炸物处理小组教官先生 |
[08:44] | Thank you. Though, | 谢谢 不过 |
[08:45] | if I’m honest with you, | 老实跟你说 |
[08:49] | it’s not so easy acting like a hard-ass all day. | 整天端着架子可真不容易 |
[08:49] | I never knew how good Pena was at his job | 我以前从不知道佩尼亚有多擅长这份工作 |
[08:52] | until I had to do it. | 直到我自己得做这份工作 |
[08:53] | Yeah, no, he was… he was the best. | 是啊 他是最棒的 |
[08:57] | He was. | 是的 |
[08:59] | So, you really think you found The Ghost? | 你真觉得你们找到幽灵了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, it’s just a hunch, but… | 是 虽然只是直觉 但是 |
[09:05] | I think it’s a good one. | 我认为这次有希望 |
[09:07] | And given the fact | 而且考虑到 |
[09:09] | that it’s been radio silence from him since L.A. Last year… | 自从去年洛杉矶事件后 他就再没消息了 |
[09:12] | I’ll take anything I can get. | 我需要所有人手 |
[09:13] | Mac, you’re the best damn bomb tech in the world. | 小麦 你是世界上最出色的拆弹专家 |
[09:15] | Pena knew it. I know it. Why do you need me there? | 佩尼亚知道 我也知道 你还需要我干嘛 |
[09:20] | I’m afraid that I’m too close to this, Charlie. | 这件事我陷得太深了 查理 |
[09:23] | I’ve been trying to catch him for so long. | 我追捕他追了太久了 |
[09:25] | It’s like Pena always said: | 就像佩尼亚说的 |
[09:28] | your emotions are more dangerous than the bomb at your feet. | 你的情感比你脚下的炸弹还危险 |
[09:30] | And I need — I need somebody to remind me of that. | 我需要 我需要有人提醒我这一点 |
[09:35] | You know I’m with you, Mac. | 我永远在你身边 小麦 |
[09:38] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[09:47] | Okay, Mac, | 小麦 |
[09:48] | you’re just one klick out from the Russian base. | 你们距离俄罗斯基地还有一公里 |
[09:50] | Copy that, Matty. | 收到 马蒂 |
[09:51] | Riley, I’m forwarding you | 莱丽 我把俄罗斯 |
[09:53] | the forged Russian military documents | 伪造转移囚犯的军事文件 |
[09:55] | for the prisoner transfer. | 发给你了 |
[09:56] | You guys need to get in, ID The Ghost, | 你们得冲进去 确认幽灵身份 |
[09:58] | grab him and get out of there fast. | 带着他快速地出来 |
[10:00] | Russian checkpoint’s just around the next turn. | 俄罗斯的检查站就在下个拐弯了 |
[10:02] | Charlie, you know what to say? | 查理 该说什么了 |
[10:04] | Da, comrade. | 是的 同志 |
[10:10] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[10:16] | If this is a checkpoint, where are the guys doing the checking? | 如果这是个检查站 检查人员都去哪了 |
[10:20] | Somebody definitely used a bolt cutter on these chains. | 肯定有人用了断线钳去切这些链条了 |
[10:25] | Hey, Mac, I got four dead Russian soldiers over here. | 小麦 这有四个俄罗斯士兵的尸体 |
[10:27] | Someone put a lot of holes in them. | 挨了不少子弹 |
[10:29] | Matty, somebody cleared out this checkpoint. | 马蒂 有人杀光了这个检查站的人 |
[10:35] | That crackin’ sound — it’s got to be high explosives. | 这个爆炸声 肯定是烈性炸药 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I think it was an ANFO bomb. | 确实 我想是铵油炸药 |
[10:40] | You could tell by the sound? | 你光是听声音就知道吗 |
[10:41] | Sound, smell, smoke. | 声音 气味 浓烟 |
[10:43] | A lot of things help identify a bomb. | 很多因素都能帮助辨别一个炸弹 |
[10:44] | ANFO bombs are Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil devices. | 铵油炸药是铵硝柴油混合炸药 |
[10:47] | They’re big and powerful. Used in rock quarries, coal mines… | 它们体型大威力强 用于采石场 煤矿 |
[10:50] | Or breaking someone out of a secure military installation. | 或者是从秘密军事基地里救人 |
[10:52] | Riley’s right. | 莱丽说对了 |
[10:53] | A massive explosion just took out the north wall of the Russian base. | 俄罗斯基地的北墙发生了大规模的爆炸 |
[10:57] | Now there’s two vehicles heading right for you. | 有两辆车朝你们来了 |
[10:59] | Guys, get to cover. | 伙计们 找掩护 |
[11:11] | You should have visual in three, two… | 你马上就能看见了 三 二 |
[11:32] | Cover! | 躲起来 |
[11:35] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[11:36] | No. Get down! | 不 趴下 |
[11:46] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[11:47] | I got a bag full of devices back here. Every type. | 这有一大袋装置 各种型号都有 |
[11:53] | These guys came loaded for bear. | 这些人是有备而来的 |
[11:55] | We got a survivor in here. | 这有个活着的 |
[12:02] | Put him down right there. | 把他放在这 |
[12:04] | Eileen, you said the Ghost was here working with Chechen rebels. | 艾琳 你说幽灵在跟车臣反叛者合作 |
[12:07] | Think that’s who broke him out? | 你觉得是反叛者救了他吗 |
[12:12] | It wasn’t the Chechens. | 不是车臣反叛者 |
[12:13] | That’s Patrick Quinn, a member of the IRA. | 这是帕特里克·奎恩 爱尔兰共和军一员 |
[12:15] | – IRA? – If the IRA came all the way | -爱尔兰共和军 -如果爱尔兰共和军 |
[12:17] | to Chechnya to get The Ghost out… | 来车臣救出幽灵 |
[12:18] | It means they’re working with him. | 意味着他们在跟幽灵合作 |
[12:20] | Then The Ghost is in the wind. | 那幽灵就又逃走了 |
[12:29] | I’m willing to bet | 我赌 |
[12:30] | The Ghost will not be in Chechnya for very long. | 幽灵不会在车臣待很久 |
[12:33] | Which means we need to get you talking fast. | 我们必须得快点让你交代 |
[12:36] | All right, Patrick, | 那好 帕特里克 |
[12:38] | tell us where you were taking The Ghost, | 告诉我们幽灵在哪儿 |
[12:40] | or I’ll hand you over to the Russians. | 又或者是我把你交给俄罗斯 |
[12:41] | Yeah, bet they’ll be real excited to meet the man | 我猜他们非常想见见是谁 |
[12:43] | who just bombed one of their army installations. | 刚刚炸了他们的军事基地 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 什么 刚刚那段是个啥 |
[12:55] | Elvish? | 精灵语 |
[12:58] | It’s Irish. | 是爱尔兰语 |
[12:59] | Well, if he doesn’t speak English, | 如果他不会说英语 |
[13:00] | it’s gonna be hard to get any useful information out of him. | 很难再他嘴里套出有用的信息了 |
[13:02] | Oh, he speaks English. | 他会说英语 |
[13:04] | Patrick, I need you to cooperate. | 帕特里克 我需要你的配合 |
[13:06] | We want to do this the right way. | 我们想用正当手段跟你谈 |
[13:11] | Guys like this don’t understand the “Right way.” | 这种人不懂”正当手段” |
[13:17] | Eileen, | 艾琳 |
[13:18] | careful — I haven’t disarmed those yet. | 小心点 我还没解除那些 |
[13:20] | I know. How long would it take | 我知道 如果这个激活了 |
[13:22] | for you to disarm this if it was triggered? | 你需要多久解除它 |
[13:24] | Like, 30 seconds. But what do you plan… | 30秒 但是你想 |
[13:27] | Patrick, you’re gonna tell me where you were taking The Ghost. | 帕特里克 你要告诉我你们带幽灵去哪儿 |
[13:34] | Or I’m gonna turn you into puzzle pieces. | 要不然 我就把你炸成碎片 |
[13:40] | All right, all right, I’ll talk, I’ll talk! | 好了 好了 我说 我说 |
[13:43] | Phoenix agents picked up Quinn where you left him. | 凤凰特工接到了奎恩 |
[13:45] | And I’m glad you were able to disable that device, Mac. | 很高兴你能解除那个装置 小麦 |
[13:48] | Not exactly standard interrogation practice for the Phoenix. | 并不是凤凰标准审问过程 |
[13:52] | Nope. But it was effective. | 不是 但是很有效 |
[13:54] | Yeah, but all he was able to tell us was | 但他能告诉我们的只是 |
[13:55] | they were taking The Ghost to some warehouse outside the city. | 把幽灵带到城外的一间仓库里 |
[13:58] | Riley, how far out are you? | 莱丽 你还有多久 |
[14:00] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[14:03] | I want everyone to know… | 我想让大家知道 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry for back there. | 刚刚的事我很抱歉 |
[14:07] | I understand your organization doesn’t condone | 我知道你们的机构不会 |
[14:09] | that kind of behavior. It’s just… | 做出这种事 只是 |
[14:14] | I was eight when my parents died. | 我父母死时 我才8岁 |
[14:20] | My dad was an engineer, | 我爸爸是工程师 |
[14:21] | and his job relocated us to London. | 因为他的工作我们搬去了伦敦 |
[14:23] | You know, it was tough for me and my mom to adjust, | 对我和我妈妈来说很难调整 |
[14:25] | but we were making the best of it. | 但我们尽力了 |
[14:27] | Then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[14:29] | I came home from school and heard my parents arguing. | 我从学校回到家 听到我父母争吵 |
[14:34] | So I just sat by the door listening. | 我就坐在门口听着 |
[14:37] | And that is when a man | 就在那时 有个男人 |
[14:38] | started yelling in the hall outside of our apartment. | 在我们公寓外面的走廊里大喊 |
[14:42] | “Get out. Run.” | “出去 快跑” |
[14:46] | And then something exploded. | 然后有东西爆炸了 |
[14:49] | I woke up in the hospital. | 我在医院里醒来 |
[14:51] | The British police had dragged me out of the rubble, | 英国警察把我从废墟中拉出来 |
[14:55] | and I survived. | 而我活下来了 |
[14:59] | But my parents didn’t. | 但我的父母没有 |
[15:03] | And the man in the hall yelling, “Get out”? | 那个男人在走廊里喊”出去”吗 |
[15:05] | It was The Ghost. | 那就是”幽灵” |
[15:07] | British tests confirmed the bomb was his. | 英国的检测确认了炸弹是他的 |
[15:09] | Why would The Ghost | 为什么”幽灵”的 |
[15:10] | be targeting someone in your building? | 目标在你那栋楼里 |
[15:11] | I don’t think he was. | 我觉得他不是 |
[15:13] | I think he was using an apartment as his workshop. | 我觉得他用一间公寓当成是工作室 |
[15:16] | Oh, the British conducted raids all over London that day. | 英国当天在全伦敦抄查 |
[15:19] | They thought The Ghost had been hired | 他们觉得”幽灵”被雇佣来 |
[15:21] | to take out a target in the city. | 解决城市里的某名目标 |
[15:22] | Maybe The Ghost thought the raids were getting too close. | 或许幽灵以为他们的搜捕险些要成功了 |
[15:27] | Maybe the bomb going off was an accident. | 或许炸弹引爆是一起意外 |
[15:32] | I know I crossed the line earlier, and I am sorry. | 我知道之前我越界了 我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | But I have been obsessed | 但是我执着于 |
[15:38] | with catching The Ghost for so long, | 抓捕”幽灵”这么久 |
[15:40] | and to just watch him slip away just… | 要看着他就这么溜走就 |
[15:45] | I know you understand obsession. | 我知道你理解执念 |
[15:48] | Your mentor’s death. | 你教官的死 |
[15:54] | It wasn’t Pena’s death | 佩尼亚的死 |
[15:55] | that started my obsession with The Ghost. | 不是我对”幽灵”有执念的原因 |
[15:57] | Two weeks before Pena was killed, | 在佩尼亚被杀的前两天 |
[15:59] | one of The Ghost’s bombs went off, | 幽灵的一枚炸弹爆炸了 |
[16:01] | killing 12 innocent people. | 杀死了12名无辜的人 |
[16:03] | Six children. | 六名儿童 |
[16:05] | I had only been in-country for three months, it was summer. | 我刚到国内三个月 那是一个夏天 |
[16:08] | We were getting calls from all over the city. | 我们从城市各处收到电话 |
[16:10] | There were bombs… everywhere. | 到处都是炸弹 |
[16:13] | Later, they called it “The Day of 1,000 IEDs.” | 他们称之为”一千起简易爆炸装置的一天” |
[16:16] | Got a small cylinder on the floor by the window. | 在窗边的地上发现一支小雷管 |
[16:18] | Three more on the ceiling. | 天花板上还有三个 |
[16:20] | Need EOD, ASAP. | 尽快叫一支防爆组来 |
[16:24] | We’ve already defused, what, 41? | 我们已经拆除了多少 41枚了吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah. And it’s not like these are your basic | 对 这些跟那种基本的 |
[16:28] | slap together, look up on the Internet IEDs. | 拼拼凑凑 在网上查的简易爆炸装置不一样 |
[16:31] | They’re far more advanced bombs that anything we’ve seen | 他们比我们在阿富汗看到的炸弹 |
[16:33] | here in Afghanistan. | 还要高级 |
[16:45] | Hey, guys, we got this one. | 这里由我们负责 |
[16:46] | Must be a mix-up. | 一定是搞错了 |
[16:48] | I thought we were working this section of Gardez. | 我以为我们负责加德兹的这个区域 |
[16:49] | Probably our mistake. | 可能是我们的错 |
[16:50] | Going on 37 hours straight. | 已经连续37个小时了 |
[16:53] | Pulled a real nasty one out of the curb earlier. | 我们之前还在路边解除了一枚非常隐蔽的 |
[16:55] | Well, you want another set of hands? | 你还要人帮忙吗 |
[16:57] | Cutter 29. | 29号拆弹队员 |
[16:58] | We got two more IEDs. Sector 11. | 我们还有更多简易炸弹装置 11区 |
[17:00] | Need you ASAP. Troops taking fire. | 尽快需要你的帮助 部队遇袭 |
[17:02] | Mac, that’s us. You’re right. | 小麦 该我们了 你是对的 |
[17:04] | Good luck, boys. | 祝你们好运 伙计们 |
[17:10] | A few hours later… | 几个小时后 |
[17:12] | a bomb went off on that street… | 一枚炸弹在那条街上爆炸 |
[17:16] | killing 12 innocent people. | 杀死了12名无辜 |
[17:19] | There must have been a second device there, | 一定还有第二枚 |
[17:21] | and that EOD team missed it. | 但爆炸物处理组没查到了 |
[17:27] | Mac and I set a company record that night. | 小麦和我那天晚上创下了公司记录 |
[17:29] | 126 devices defused. | 拆解了126枚炸弹 |
[17:33] | The one that went off… that’s the one we remember. | 我们记得的 是爆炸的那枚 |
[17:47] | This is the warehouse | 这是奎因说 |
[17:48] | Quinn said they were bringing The Ghost to. | 他们带”幽灵”去的那间仓库 |
[17:50] | Everybody stay back, Charlie and I will go… check for… | 所有人退后 查理和我去 检查 |
[17:56] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[17:57] | The building is on fire. | 大楼起火了 |
[17:59] | I can feel heat, but I don’t see any fire. | 我能感觉到热气 但我看不到任何火焰 |
[18:02] | It’s a methanol fire. | 是甲醇火 |
[18:03] | It burns blue. It’s almost invisible in the daylight. | 它燃烧成蓝色 在日光下几乎看不到 |
[18:05] | Invisible and nearly smokeless. | 无色而且几乎无烟 |
[18:07] | No smoke means no one notices and calls the fire department. | 无烟表示没有人发现并打给消防部门 |
[18:10] | The Ghost must be burning whatever he left behind | “幽灵”一定是燃烧残留 |
[18:12] | to cover his tracks. | 来掩盖他的踪迹 |
[18:16] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[18:23] | Fire needs oxygen to burn. | 火需要氧气才能燃烧 |
[18:25] | The CO2 will force the oxygen out of the room. | 二氧化碳会把房间中的氧气排挤出去 |
[18:28] | He’s making a path through the fire. | 他要在火中开一条路 |
[18:32] | – That’s insane. – That’s MacGyver. | -太疯狂了 -那就是麦凯弗 |
[19:24] | He’s burning barrels | 他在里面点燃了 |
[19:25] | of industrial chemicals in there. | 成桶的工业化学物 |
[19:26] | They could go up at any second. | 随时可能爆炸 |
[19:27] | Get back, I’m gonna get the bombs. | 退后 我要处理炸弹 |
[19:35] | These are shipping documents. | 这些是运输文件 |
[19:37] | They’re sending thousands of gallons of chemicals somewhere. | 他们要把几千加仑的化学物运到某个地方 |
[19:40] | The address has burned off these pages. | 这些文件上的地址都被烧掉了 |
[19:44] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[19:47] | The Ghost is going to Paris. | 幽灵去了巴黎 |
[20:01] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[20:02] | The location where The Ghost shipped the chemicals. | 幽灵寄出化学物品的收件地址 |
[20:04] | A machine shop? | 一间机械工厂 |
[20:06] | Bomb makers like to hide their workshops in places | 炸弹制造者会将他们的工作间藏在这类地方 |
[20:09] | where the sound of metal work | 因为金属加工声 |
[20:10] | and the smell of chemicals won’t seem out of place. | 和化学品的气味在这种地方不突出 |
[20:12] | Auto body shops, foundries, chemical plants. | 比如汽修厂 铸造厂 化学工厂 |
[20:15] | But why Paris? What’s the target? | 但为什么要来巴黎 他的目标是什么 |
[20:19] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这需要我们找出来 |
[20:25] | If this is where The Ghost sent the chemicals, | 如果幽灵将化学品送到了这里 |
[20:27] | where are they? | 那都放哪了 |
[20:29] | Even if they all were brought here, they’d never fit. | 就算化学品都送到这了 这个地方也放不下 |
[20:31] | This building isn’t big enough to house all those barrels. | 这栋建筑不够大 根本放不下那么多桶 |
[20:34] | So, instead of finding The Ghost, | 所以 没找到幽灵 |
[20:35] | we find an abandoned building and a dead end. | 我们只找到了一栋废弃建筑和死胡同 |
[20:49] | You know, for a place that’s supposed to be abandoned, | 你们看 作为一栋理论上已经废弃了的建筑 |
[20:51] | this room sure is clean. | 这个房间也太干净了 |
[20:52] | Where’s all the dust? | 灰尘呢 |
[20:54] | We’re not leaving any footprints. | 我们走进来没有留下任何脚印 |
[20:56] | This floor’s been swept. Recently. | 这层楼被彻底清扫过了 就在最近 |
[20:58] | Yeah, somebody’s trying to cover their tracks. | 对 某些人在试图掩盖他们的踪迹 |
[21:07] | Uh, Mac? What are you doing? | 小麦 你在干什么 |
[21:14] | Listen. You hear that? | 听 你们听到了吗 |
[21:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:28] | That is where The Ghost took the chemicals. | 是幽灵藏化学品的地方 |
[21:34] | This building sits over | 这栋建筑的位置处于 |
[21:35] | one of the main service tunnels in the Paris catacombs. | 巴黎地下墓穴的主设施隧道之一的上方 |
[21:37] | Riley, Bozer, call Paris police, | 莱丽 博兹 打电话给巴黎警方 |
[21:38] | tell them what we found here. | 告诉他们我们找到了这个地方 |
[21:39] | Then call Matty and bring her up to speed. | 再打给马蒂 让她加快速度 |
[21:41] | Eileen, Charlie, you’re with me. | 艾琳 查理 你们俩跟我来 |
[21:43] | Mac, Mac, you don’t know how long the Ghost has been down there. | 小麦 你不知道幽灵在底下待多久了 |
[21:46] | He’s had time to nest, make traps. | 他绝对有时间筑巢 制造陷阱 |
[21:49] | Need to make sure we’re prepared for anything. | 我们需要做好万全准备 |
[22:12] | Okay, no chemical reaction. | 好的 没有化学反应 |
[22:14] | No trip wires, no pressure plates. | 没有绊雷 没有压力板 |
[22:16] | Hall is free of traps. | 走廊没有陷阱 |
[22:17] | I know I watched you build that thing, | 我是看着你制造那个东西的 |
[22:19] | but I don’t know what it does. | 但我不知道那是干什么用的 |
[22:21] | It’s called a comeback can. | 这叫回转罐 |
[22:22] | It’s a simple science experiment | 就是一个简单的科学实验 |
[22:23] | taught to kids to explain the concepts | 是用来教小朋友们 |
[22:25] | of potential and kinetic energy. | 势能和动能的原理的 |
[22:26] | And now you’re using it to search for bombs | 而现在你在安全距离内用它来检查 |
[22:28] | – from a safe distance. – That’s ingenious, Mac. | -有没有炸弹的 -你真是个天才 小麦 |
[22:30] | And badass. | 而且很无畏 |
[22:33] | Brought the police up to speed. | 进展通知了警察 |
[22:34] | They’re calling in additional units | 他们在召集更多小队 |
[22:36] | to start searching the city for possible incendiary devices. | 马上开始搜查城市内的潜在燃烧装置 |
[22:39] | – How’s it going down there? – Slow. | -底下的进展如何 -很慢 |
[22:42] | They have to be careful looking for traps. | 他们还得小心提防有陷阱 |
[22:44] | These catacombs are massive. | 这些地下墓穴也太大了 |
[22:45] | Spread out under the entire city. | 延伸向整个城市地下 |
[22:48] | The Ghost could be anywhere. | 幽灵有可能在任何地方 |
[23:04] | Oh, got a reaction. | 有反应了 |
[23:07] | Chemical particles in the air down this hall. | 这条走廊的空气里有化学粒子 |
[23:10] | Everybody, move slow. | 所有人慢慢移动 |
[23:12] | Keep your eye open for traps. | 都小心 提防陷阱 |
[23:30] | Wiring’s new. | 布线是新的 |
[23:31] | Door is definitely rigged. | 门上绝对有警报 |
[23:52] | After all these years, Mac. | 过了那么多年 小麦 |
[23:55] | We finally found one of his workshops. | 我们终于找到了他的一个工作间 |
[23:57] | Yeah, but we still haven’t found him. | 是的 但是我们还没找到他 |
[24:00] | Everybody, fan out. | 我们分开找 |
[24:01] | There may be evidence of The Ghost’s target down here somewhere. | 这里也许有证据显示他的目标是什么 |
[24:10] | Mac, you’re gonna want to see this. | 小麦 你过来看看这个 |
[24:13] | All these discs are labeled with names. | 这些光盘上都贴了名字 |
[24:18] | These are all bomb techs. | 这些是炸弹技术人员 |
[24:20] | French, British, American. I recognize the names. | 法国 英国和美国 我认得出这些名字 |
[24:22] | He’s been studying them. | 他在研究他们 |
[24:24] | Like an athlete studies game film. | 就像运动员研究比赛录像一样 |
[24:31] | Mac, look at this. | 小麦 看这个 |
[24:36] | Looks like he’s your biggest fan. | 看起来他一直关注着你 |
[24:43] | Charlie, look at the date on that. | 查理 看看这上面的数据 |
[24:47] | That’s the Day of a Thousand IEDs. | 这是”一千起简易爆炸装置的一天” |
[25:01] | Hey, guys. We got this one. | 这里由我们负责 |
[25:02] | Must be a mix up. | 一定是搞错了 |
[25:03] | I thought we were working this section of Gardez. | 我还以为我们负责加德兹的这个区域 |
[25:05] | Ah, probably our mistake. | 可能是我们的错 |
[25:06] | Going on 37 hours straight. | 已经连续37个小时了 |
[25:08] | But we got this one. | 但我们可以的 |
[25:10] | Pulled a real nasty one out of the curb earlier. | 我们之前还在路边解除了一枚非常隐蔽的 |
[25:12] | You guys want another set of hands? | 你还要人帮忙吗 |
[25:14] | The second EOD team. | 第二支爆炸物处理小组 |
[25:17] | That wasn’t an Army unit, it was The Ghost’s men. | 那根本不是军方的 是幽灵的人 |
[25:19] | And they weren’t defusing the bomb, they were setting it. | 而且他们并不是在解除炸弹 而是在安装 |
[25:21] | He was right there, Charlie. | 他就在那里 查理 |
[25:23] | – Right there. – MacGyver? | -就在那 -小麦 |
[25:25] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[25:28] | The man that Jack saw outside the U.N. | 杰克在联合国总部外面看到的人 |
[25:29] | two years ago, he was dressed like a cop. | 两年前 他乔装成了一个警察 |
[25:32] | So this must be The Ghost’s MO. | 这一定就是幽灵的作案手法 |
[25:33] | He dresses his men up like the local authorities. | 他把他的人乔装成地方当局 |
[25:35] | That way, they can do whatever they want. | 这样一来 他们就能为所欲为 |
[25:37] | We have to warn Paris police. | 我们得警告巴黎警方 |
[25:43] | Did I just…? | 我是不是 |
[25:52] | Go. Run! Now! | 走 快跑 现在 |
[26:25] | Hello, Mr. MacGyver. | 你好 麦凯弗先生 |
[26:29] | I believe you’ve been looking for me. | 我相信你一直在找我 |
[26:32] | They call me The Ghost. | 他们叫我”幽灵” |
[26:43] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦在哪 |
[26:44] | I tried to get to him, but the tunnel collapsed. | 我试着去找他 但隧道塌方了 |
[26:52] | Good news is: Charlie and Eileen will both be all right. | 好消息是 查理和艾琳都没事 |
[26:54] | The bad news is: Charlie took the brunt of the blast. | 但坏消息是 查理承受了爆炸的主要冲力 |
[26:57] | Medic says he’s sidelined. | 医生说他的状况还要再观察 |
[26:59] | Matty, I got more bad news. | 马蒂 我还有更多的坏消息 |
[27:00] | I can’t find Mac. His cell phone’s no longer transmitting. | 我找不到小麦 他的手机没信号 |
[27:03] | Some of the tunnel collapsed when the bomb went off, | 炸弹爆炸导致了部分隧道塌方 |
[27:04] | so we can’t get down there to search. | 所以我们没办法下去搜救 |
[27:05] | Find another way down into those tunnels, Bozer. | 找别的办法下隧道 博兹 |
[27:10] | What do you got for me? | 你有什么要给我的吗 |
[27:14] | Okay, Riley, we just compiled a list | 莱丽 我们刚刚编制了一份 |
[27:16] | of potential targets in Paris. | 巴黎潜在目标的名单 |
[27:17] | I’m sending them to you now. | 我现在发给你 |
[27:20] | Owen Douglas. | 欧文·道格拉斯 |
[27:22] | He’s giving a speech at the French National Assembly building. | 他正在法国国民议会大厦发表演讲 |
[27:24] | The guy who’s about to become Prime Minister of England? | 就是那个快当上英格兰首相的人吗 |
[27:26] | Sounds like | 听起来是一位 |
[27:27] | the perfect target for a former IRA terrorist. | 前爱尔兰共和军恐怖分子的完美目标 |
[27:29] | And check this out: it wouldn’t be the first time | 再听听这个 这不是第一次 |
[27:32] | that Douglas was targeted for an assassination. | 道格拉斯被作为暗杀目标了 |
[27:34] | 20 years ago, Douglas was a young British defense minister | 20年前道格拉斯还是年轻的英国国防部长 |
[27:37] | when a bomb the MI5 believes was built by The Ghost | 当时一枚被军情五处认定为出自”幽灵”之手 |
[27:41] | and intended to take out Douglas at Parliament | 并且目的是在议会炸死道格拉斯的炸弹 |
[27:43] | detonated in an apartment building just four miles away. | 在一座离那里仅4英里的的公寓楼爆炸 |
[27:47] | The blast killed a young couple | 一对年轻夫妇被炸死了 |
[27:49] | and orphaned a little girl. | 一位小女孩从此变成了孤儿 |
[27:52] | – Eileen. – Eileen. | -艾琳 -艾琳 |
[27:53] | The Ghost must be settling a score. | “幽灵”一定是在算账 |
[27:55] | Finishing a job he didn’t complete 20 years ago. | 他想完成20年前他没做完的事情 |
[27:57] | Get British Protection Command on the phone right now. | 马上给英国保护指挥部打电话 |
[28:09] | Three bombs just went off in the city. | 城里刚刚有三枚炸弹爆炸了 |
[28:10] | None of them were detonated at the National Assembly building. | 没有一枚是在法国国民议会大厦爆炸的 |
[28:13] | I thought that was The Ghost’s target. | 我还以为那里才是”幽灵”的目标 |
[28:14] | No. The Ghost wouldn’t try to kill Douglas | 不 “幽灵”不会在法国国民议会大厦里 |
[28:17] | at the National Assembly building. | 杀掉道格拉斯的 |
[28:18] | Security’s too tight. | 那里的安保太严了 |
[28:20] | Then what’s he doing? | 那他是在干什么 |
[28:20] | Forcing a response. | 强迫他们做出回应 |
[28:22] | In the event of an attack, | 既然有袭击事件 |
[28:23] | The Ghost knows that Douglas’s protection detail | “幽灵”知道道格拉斯的警卫分布 |
[28:26] | would immediately move him to a safe location in the city. | 会立刻将他转移到城市中的安全地点 |
[28:29] | So these bombs weren’t detonated to kill Douglas, | 所以这些炸弹不是为了炸死道格拉斯 |
[28:31] | but to move him to a specific location. | 而是为了把他逼到一个特定地点 |
[28:32] | We need to know where the British safe house is, | 我们需要知道英方的安全屋在哪里 |
[28:34] | because I think that’s where we’re gonna find The Ghost. | 因为我认为我们会在那里找到”幽灵” |
[28:37] | I’ll make a call. | 我来打电话 |
[28:38] | And what about Mac? | 那小麦怎么办 |
[28:41] | MacGyver would want us to go after The Ghost. | 麦凯弗会希望我们去追击”幽灵”的 |
[28:44] | We have to trust that Mac can handle himself. | 我们不得不相信小麦能处理好自己那边的情况 |
[29:08] | Mr. MacGyver. | 麦凯弗先生 |
[29:12] | So you don’t get any ideas. | 看来你目前还毫无头绪 |
[29:18] | I really must thank you. | 我真的要谢谢你 |
[29:20] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么 |
[29:22] | For making me better. | 你让我变得更好了 |
[29:23] | I’ve faced off against hundreds of EOD techs | 我跟全世界几百名排爆兵 |
[29:26] | from all over the world. | 都打过交道 |
[29:28] | But none better than you. | 但没有人比你更出色 |
[29:29] | You forced me to improve, | 你让我不得不提升水平 |
[29:31] | to push myself. | 逼迫自己进步 |
[29:33] | And this is one of me best yet. | 这是我目前为止最好的作品之一 |
[29:36] | I’m sure that brain of yours is whirring away | 我相信你一定在转你的脑子 |
[29:38] | trying to figure out a way to disarm it. | 试着想出拆了它的办法 |
[29:41] | I’ll save you the suspense. | 我来给你省点时间吧 |
[29:44] | You can’t. | 你做不到的 |
[29:45] | Ethylene oxide, propylene oxide, | 环氧乙烷 环氧丙烷 |
[29:47] | aluminum shavings. This a fuel air bomb. | 铝屑 这是一枚燃料炸弹 |
[29:50] | Enough to level five city blocks. | 它能把五个街区夷为平地 |
[29:53] | What? Why? There’s thousands of people up there. | 什么 为什么 那里还住着成千上万的人 |
[29:57] | I think you and I both know | 我想你和我都清楚 |
[29:58] | playing to my empathy won’t work. | 博取我的同情这招没用 |
[30:01] | I don’t care about the people. | 我不在乎那些人 |
[30:04] | No. | 不 |
[30:06] | It’s all about the money for you. | 这一切都是为了你的钱 |
[30:08] | Saw your video in Afghanistan. | 我看到你在阿富汗的视频了 |
[30:10] | It was you acting like that EOD tech. | 是你装成了那个排爆兵的样子 |
[30:13] | Good luck, boys. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[30:17] | Looking back on it now,. | 现在想想 |
[30:18] | I should’ve just killed you right there. | 当时我就应该直接在那里把你杀掉 |
[30:20] | But I was trying to set a record, you see. | 但我一直想创造一个纪录 你知道的 |
[30:23] | 1,000 IEDs. | 一千个简易爆炸装置 |
[30:25] | Instead, | 但正相反 |
[30:26] | you set a record. | 你也创造了一个记录 |
[30:28] | You diffused how many? More than 100? | 你拆了多少个 超过100个吗 |
[30:31] | 126. | 126个 |
[30:33] | An accomplishment. | 也算是小有所成 |
[30:35] | I decided that day, when I saw how good you were, | 那天我看见你有多优秀的时候 我就决定了 |
[30:39] | that I needed to take you out as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快解决掉你 |
[30:42] | So I made me move two weeks later. | 所以我在两周之后就行动了 |
[30:46] | I found out which section of the city you were covering, | 我弄清楚了你在城市中负责的那块区域 |
[30:50] | and I hid a device. | 然后我藏了一个炸弹在那里 |
[30:52] | It had a pressure plate trigger, | 它有一个压力板触发器 |
[30:55] | easily spotted, | 很容易被发现 |
[30:57] | easily disarmed. | 也很容易拆 |
[30:58] | Only, disarming that device | 只是 拆掉那个炸弹 |
[31:00] | triggered the secondary one in the ceiling. | 会触发在天花板上的另一个炸弹 |
[31:04] | Everything was perfect, | 一切都很完美 |
[31:06] | but then the one thing that I couldn’t control happened. | 但一件我无法控制的意外发生了 |
[31:09] | Your bomb robot broke. | 你的炸弹机器人坏了 |
[31:11] | What’s the holdup, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[31:13] | Damn thing’s broke again, Al. | 这东西又坏了 阿尔 |
[31:15] | All right, finish fixing it. I can get this one. | 行 那你修吧 这个我来 |
[31:20] | And instead of you entering that hut, | 本来该是你进去的小木屋 |
[31:23] | it was your mentor. | 结果却换成了你的导师走了进去 |
[31:25] | No. | 不 |
[31:26] | Pena. | 佩尼亚 |
[31:30] | He took the blast meant for you. | 他替你送了死 |
[31:33] | How is his daughter Annabelle, by the way? | 顺便一问 他的女儿安娜贝尔怎么样了 |
[31:35] | You ever get a chance to visit? | 你曾经有机会去拜访过吗 |
[31:37] | Touch me, and boom. | 你敢碰我 它就会爆炸 |
[31:45] | So this is what? Another payday? | 所以这算什么 另一个发薪日吗 |
[31:47] | Oh, no. | 并不是 |
[31:49] | This one I’m doing for free. | 这一票我免费干的 |
[32:01] | Okay, Matty, we’re here, | 好的 马蒂 我们到了 |
[32:02] | I got multiple tunnels | 我发现有很多隧道 |
[32:03] | crisscrossing under the safe house. | 在安全屋下面交错 |
[32:05] | Well, if we’re right, | 如果我们没错的话 |
[32:06] | The Ghost hid his bomb in one of those tunnels. | “幽灵”就把炸弹藏在其中一条隧道里 |
[32:08] | Then we better be right. | 那我们最好没错 |
[32:12] | Okay, the tunnel’s about to split in two directions, | 前面隧道就要朝两个方向走了 |
[32:14] | north and south. | 北边和南边 |
[32:15] | We’ll cover more ground if we split up. | 我们分头行动可以检查更多区域 |
[32:18] | Agree. I’ll take the north. | 同意 我朝北边走 |
[32:21] | Guess that means we got south. | 那就是说我们负责南边了 |
[32:25] | You killed a good man. | 你杀了一个好人 |
[32:27] | Oh, I’ve killed lots of good men. | 我已经杀了很多好人了 |
[32:29] | And women. | 还有女人 |
[32:31] | And children. | 还有孩子 |
[32:32] | I’ve seen the bodies. | 我见过那些尸体 |
[32:33] | Six of them were kids. | 他们中间有六个孩子 |
[32:35] | Honestly, I don’t even remember | 说实话 我都不记得 |
[32:36] | which bomb you’re talking about. | 你说的是哪枚炸弹了 |
[32:39] | Now it’s time for me to go. | 现在我该走了 |
[32:42] | This is good-bye, Mr. MacGyver. | 这就是告别了 麦凯弗先生 |
[32:45] | You could at least tell me your name. | 你至少可以把你的名字告诉我 |
[32:49] | Why would you care about that? | 你为什么会在乎这个 |
[32:51] | Well, after I disarm this bomb, I want to know the name | 在我拆掉这个炸弹之后 我想知道 |
[32:54] | of the man I’m never gonna stop hunting. | 那个会被我永远追捕的男人的名字 |
[32:58] | My name is Connor. | 我叫康纳 |
[32:59] | And you won’t be hunting me after this. | 并且你不会在此后抓捕我的 |
[33:03] | You’re going to die down here. | 这里就是你的葬身之处 |
[33:05] | I know you. There’s no way | 我了解你 你不可能 |
[33:07] | you’ll follow me and leave this device to go off. | 放着炸弹不管 来追我的 |
[33:10] | It’s a shame, really. | 真可惜 |
[33:12] | You see, I’ve hidden a bomb out there, | 我在外面藏了一枚炸弹 |
[33:15] | somewhere in the world. | 就在这世界的某个角度 |
[33:16] | A bomb I built just for you. | 一枚我专门为你打造的炸弹 |
[33:18] | I was hoping you would find it one day, | 我希望你有一天能找到它 |
[33:20] | but c’est la vie. | 但这就是生活 |
[33:24] | You know, there was a time we might have gotten along. | 你知道 也许我们曾经有过做朋友的机会 |
[33:28] | – No chance. – No, it’s true. | -不可能的 -不 是真的 |
[33:30] | Years ago, I believed in something. | 很多年前 我还有信仰 |
[33:35] | I had a cause, and like you, I was fighting a war. | 我有事业 像你一样 我也在打仗 |
[33:40] | But I built a bomb that destroyed me own life | 但我造了一枚毁掉了我自己生活的炸弹 |
[33:43] | and took away the one thing I loved | 它带走了我在世间 |
[33:46] | more than anything in this world. | 唯一的挚爱 |
[33:48] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[33:50] | Eileen, get out. | 艾琳 快出去 |
[33:51] | – The bomb could go off at any… – Eileen? | -炸弹随时都有可能会 -艾琳 |
[33:53] | …second. | 爆炸 |
[34:03] | So what was this, a setup? | 所以这算什么 一个圈套吗 |
[34:04] | A way to get me to step into his trap? | 用这种方式来让我踏进他的陷阱 |
[34:06] | I should have never trusted… | 我真不该相信 |
[34:06] | MacGyver… he’s my father. | 麦凯弗 他是我父亲 |
[34:15] | – You’re Irish. – Aye. | -你是爱尔兰人 -没错 |
[34:18] | My father built bombs for the IRA. | 我父亲给爱尔兰共和军造炸弹 |
[34:21] | Against my mother’s wishes. | 我母亲不希望他这么做 |
[34:23] | She didn’t want him getting involved. | 她不想让他卷进去 |
[34:25] | Didn’t want the war to consume her family. | 不想让战争毁掉她的家庭 |
[34:28] | But he did it anyway. | 但他还是做了 |
[34:30] | He said it was for “The cause”. | 他说这是为了”事业” |
[34:32] | The IRA relocated my father from Belfast to London | 爱尔兰共和军把我父亲从贝尔法斯特调到伦敦 |
[34:35] | to be closer to his targets. | 为了离他的目标更近 |
[34:37] | And he brought his family with him. | 他把他的家人也带上了 |
[34:40] | One day, my mother picked me up early from school. | 一天 我妈妈提早来学校接我 |
[34:43] | I had a cold, so she left work to come get me. | 我感冒了 她就放下工作来接我 |
[34:45] | When we got home… | 当我们到家的时候 |
[34:50] | we found father in the kitchen. | 我们发现爸爸在厨房里 |
[34:54] | He was building a device. | 他正在造一个炸弹 |
[34:57] | I sat downstairs and listened as they argued. | 我就坐在楼下 听着他们吵架 |
[35:01] | And then my father screamed: | 然后我爸爸喊道 |
[35:04] | “Get out! Run, Eileen!” | “快出去 跑 艾琳” |
[35:08] | And then the device he was working on… | 然后那个他正在造的炸弹 |
[35:14] | it went off, | 就爆炸了 |
[35:16] | killing me mum. | 它炸死了我的妈妈 |
[35:18] | Killing the dad I knew and loved. | 也让从前那个我了解并爱着的父亲灰飞烟灭 |
[35:23] | Leaving this monster. | 只留下了这个怪物 |
[35:27] | I mixed the chemicals wrong. | 我把药品混错了 |
[35:29] | It wasn’t stable. | 它不稳定 |
[35:32] | The raids were coming, and I was rushed. | 搜捕马上就到了 我也很着急 |
[35:34] | You should have never even been building it, | 你根本就不该造它的 |
[35:35] | but you were obsessed. | 但你痴迷于炸弹 |
[35:37] | Your obsession killed Mum. | 你的痴迷害死了妈妈 |
[35:40] | Eileen, I’m so sorry. | 艾琳 真的对不起 |
[35:52] | I forgive you, Dad. | 我原谅你 爸爸 |
[35:57] | No. | 不 |
[35:59] | But I can never forgive The Ghost. | 但我永远也不能原谅”幽灵” |
[36:03] | It ends here. | 到此为止了 |
[36:08] | Eileen, the trigger! | 艾琳 引爆器 |
[36:16] | Eileen, the bomb. I need your help. | 艾琳 炸弹 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry, MacGyver. | 对不起 麦凯弗 |
[36:19] | – I only came for him. – No, you can’t… | -我只为他而来的 -你不能走… |
[36:22] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[36:25] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[36:44] | Mac. Mac! | 小麦 小麦 |
[36:46] | What are you guys doing here? Get out. | 你们来干什么 赶快离开 |
[36:47] | – I’m not even sure I can stop this thing. – Mac! | -我不确定能让它停下来 -小麦 |
[36:49] | We’re not leaving you. | 我们不会抛下你 |
[36:50] | That’s right. You stay, we stay. | 没错 你不走 我们也不走 |
[36:54] | Eileen killed The Ghost. | 艾琳杀了”幽灵” |
[36:55] | As it turns out, that was her father. | 原来他是她父亲 |
[36:57] | I didn’t know what she was gonna do | 直到最后我才知道 |
[36:58] | until she did it. When he fell, | 她会怎么做 他倒下时 |
[37:00] | his dead-man switch armed the bomb. | 他的失能开关启动了炸弹 |
[37:02] | – Can you disarm it? – No, the thing is too heavy. | -你能停下它吗 -不能 这东西太沉了 |
[37:04] | I can’t lift it. The components are underneath. | 我抬不起来 部件在底下 |
[37:06] | He put them there… It’s too heavy, | 他这么设计的 太沉了 |
[37:09] | so I can’t lift it. No, I can’t do it. | 我抬不起来 我做不到 |
[37:11] | It’s actually impossible. It’s impossible! | 根本不可能完成 不可能 |
[37:13] | You always say emotions are more dangerous than the bomb at your feet. | 你总说情绪比脚边的炸弹更危险 |
[37:16] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[37:17] | You need to focus. Okay? | 集中精神 好吗 |
[37:25] | Actually, I have an idea. | 其实 我有主意了 |
[37:27] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[37:40] | You got it? | 你弄好了吗 |
[37:41] | Almost. | 快了 |
[37:42] | – Yep, I got it. Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好的 |
[37:44] | All right, now it’s just mechanical advantage and simple physics. | 现在就看机械的优势和简单的物理原理了 |
[37:46] | You guys pull, I’ll sneak under and disarm it. | 你们拉 我钻到底下停止炸弹 |
[37:51] | – You ready? – Yup. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[37:59] | Nice. All right. | 好 就这样 |
[38:01] | All right, Mac. | 好了 小麦 |
[38:17] | You got it? | 拉住了吗 |
[38:21] | I got it. | 拉住了 |
[38:24] | Mac, we’re running out of time. | 小麦 没时间了 |
[38:28] | We have 58 seconds, according to the countdown. | 根据倒计时 还有58秒 |
[38:31] | Yeah, according to the tarp, we have less. | 根据那条防水布 没几秒了 |
[38:35] | Oh… great. | 真要命 |
[38:37] | Oh, I got it, I got it. | 拉住了 |
[38:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:59] | He’s gone, Mac. It’s over. | 他死了 小麦 结束了 |
[39:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:12] | All this time, The Ghost has been out there, | “幽灵”逍遥法外这么久 |
[39:14] | and now he’s gone. | 如今他死了 |
[39:15] | Couldn’t imagine a better group of friends | 共享这一刻 没有比你们 |
[39:16] | to share this moment with, so… | 更适合的朋友了 |
[39:18] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:21] | I keep wondering… | 我一直在想… |
[39:24] | was Eileen just looking to avenge the death of her mother? | 艾琳只是想给母亲报仇吗 |
[39:27] | Can’t imagine what it’s like knowing your dad killed your mom. | 无法想象得知爸爸杀了妈妈是什么感受 |
[39:30] | Then became the most famous serial bomber in history. | 然后你爸还成了史上最著名的连环炸弹杀手 |
[39:34] | It’s possible she just couldn’t live with the fact | 可能她只是无法接受 |
[39:36] | her father was a murderer. | 父亲是个杀人犯 |
[39:44] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[39:49] | Eileen disappeared, Mac. | 艾琳消失了 小麦 |
[39:54] | British authorities staked out her house, | 英国当局监视了她的住处 |
[39:56] | but she never showed. | 但她没回去 |
[39:58] | It’s possible she never returned to England. | 她很可能没有回英国 |
[40:04] | Pena died in my place, Matty. | 佩尼亚是替我而死 马蒂 |
[40:08] | I-I didn’t tell anyone else. | 我没告诉其他人 |
[40:10] | But The Ghost said that the bomb that went off in Afghanistan, | 但”幽灵”说在阿富汗爆炸的那个炸弹 |
[40:13] | that was meant for me. | 是为我准备的 |
[40:14] | Mac, nothing that happened in Gardez that day was your fault. | 小麦 在加德兹发生的事不是你的错 |
[40:19] | And from everything that you’ve told me about Pena, | 而且根据你所描述的佩尼亚 |
[40:22] | he would have given his life to save yours. | 他会愿意付出生命来救你 |
[40:25] | And I know that he’d be so proud of the man you are today. | 他会为你的成长感到无比骄傲 |
[40:30] | The Ghost told me | “幽灵”告诉我 |
[40:32] | he left another bomb out there somewhere. | 他还在某处给我留了一个炸弹 |
[40:33] | One he built just for me. | 他专门为我造的 |
[40:34] | One I’m supposed to find someday, | 某天我会发现它 |
[40:36] | and I’m pretty sure it’s meant to kill me or someone I care about. | 我敢确定它会杀了我或我在乎的人 |
[40:37] | Mac, he said that to get inside your head. | 小麦 他说这些是为了扰乱你 |
[40:41] | But you can’t be obsessed with him anymore. | 但你不能再痴迷于他的案子了 |
[40:43] | You see where obsession led Eileen. | 你看到艾琳痴迷的后果了 |
[40:47] | The Ghost is gone. | “幽灵”已经死了 |
[40:50] | Don’t let him haunt you. | 别让他缠着你 |
[40:53] | Hey, Mac, come here. | 小麦 过来 |
[40:55] | Jack’s calling from a bar in Brazil, and he’s got stories. | 杰克从巴西一个酒吧打来电话 故事很精彩 |
[41:00] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:02] | If anyone can cheer you up, it’s Jack. | 杰克最能让你振作起来 |
[41:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[41:18] | That’s 3,000 miles away… | 三千英里外啊… |