时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey. Mac. | 小麦 |
[00:03] | Dragonfly, that’s it. Grab it, let’s go. | 蜻蜓 就是这个 拿上走人 |
[00:05] | What-what is this Dragonfly, exactly? | “蜻蜓”是什么 |
[00:07] | That information is need-to-know. | 你们没权限知道 |
[00:09] | My name is Ethan Reigns. | 我叫伊森·雷恩斯 |
[00:10] | I’m making this video because tomorrow I start deep cover. | 这次的录像是因为明天开始我要执行卧底任务 |
[00:14] | Code name Dragonfly. | 行动代号为”蜻蜓” |
[00:15] | Matty, this is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 马蒂 这是我做过的最艰难的事 |
[00:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:56] | All right, Dan. | 好了 丹 |
[00:57] | What’s so important that it was worth | 什么事重要到可以让你中断 |
[00:59] | interrupting Christmas dinner with your family? | 与家人共进圣诞晚宴 |
[01:01] | You should know the Agency isn’t gonna do anything. | 你知道中情局不会插手的 |
[01:04] | About what? | 插手什么 |
[01:05] | You didn’t get this from me. | 别说是我给你的 |
[01:26] | Honestly, Bozer. | 实话说 博兹 |
[01:27] | I don’t know why you bother anymore. | 我都不知道你在烦什么 |
[01:29] | How about next year we just keep it simple, order some takeout. | 不如下一年我们简单点 点个外卖算了 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Yeah, man. | 对啊 兄弟 |
[01:33] | That way when some dingbat terrorist | 这样一来 如果有笨贼 |
[01:35] | tries to steal an intercontinental missile | 想要偷洲际导弹 |
[01:37] | or weaponize the weather, | 或者武器化天气 |
[01:38] | we’re not stuck wasting four pounds of pastrami, | 我们就不会浪费那四磅熏牛肉 |
[01:41] | trying to save the world in slacks. | 穿着松松垮垮的裤子去拯救世界了 |
[01:43] | Two things I never thought I’d hear in the same sentence: | 我从没想过会在一个句子里面同时出现 |
[01:45] | “Intercontinental missile” and my Christmas pastrami. | 洲际导弹和我的熏牛肉 |
[01:49] | Okay, I’m still not connecting the dots | 好吧 我还是不会 |
[01:51] | between Christmas and cured meat. | 将圣诞节和腌肉联系到一块 |
[01:52] | Well, the secret’s in the marinade. | 秘密就藏在腌料里 |
[01:54] | Please, don’t get him started. | 求求你 别让他开腔 |
[01:56] | Yeah, trust me, you do not want to go down that road. | 信我 你绝对不想听下去的 |
[01:57] | Yeah, you’re not gonna want to start that conversation | 除非你下午没事干 |
[01:59] | unless your afternoon is clear. | 不然别讨论这个话题 |
[02:01] | No, ignore the haters, Leanna. | 别管这些喷子 丽安娜 |
[02:03] | As soon as we get back from dealing with these terrorists, | 等我们搞定这些恐怖分子 |
[02:05] | I’ll tell you the origin story | 我就马上给你科普传统节日习俗 |
[02:07] | of the greatest holiday tradition since mistletoe. | 就从槲寄生[常用于圣诞节装饰]的来历开始讲起 |
[02:10] | On second thought, why wait? You know, when I was… | 我改主意了 为什么要等会讲呢 当我… |
[02:12] | Guys. I don’t think this is about terrorists. | 伙计们 我觉得这次任务和恐怖分子无关 |
[02:15] | When Matty asked us to come in, it… | 马蒂叫我们集合时 听上去像是关于… |
[02:19] | sounded personal. | 私事 |
[02:25] | Matty. What’s going on? | 马蒂 怎么了 |
[02:25] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[02:36] | Yesterday a man named Samir Verma was arrested | 昨天 一位名叫萨米尔·维尔马的人被逮捕了 |
[02:39] | for smuggling half a ton of heroin into Croatia. | 被控向克罗地亚走私半吨海洛因 |
[02:42] | My friend at the Agency passed me footage | 中情局的朋友将萨米尔的审讯视频录像 |
[02:44] | of Samir’s interrogation from Lepavina Prison, | 转交给我 摄于拉帕维纳监狱 |
[02:47] | where he’s being held. | 亦即是他的关押地 |
[02:54] | Do we maybe want to run some translation software? | 可以翻译一下吗 |
[02:56] | Forget the cops. Focus on Samir’s body language. | 别管那些警察 留意萨米尔的肢体语言 |
[03:05] | This guy got caught smuggling half a ton of heroin? | 这家伙因走私半吨海洛因被捕 |
[03:09] | What’s the minimum sentence for that in Croatia? | 对此 克罗地亚法律的最低刑期是多少 |
[03:11] | Decade. Maybe even two. | 十年 也有可能判二十年 |
[03:13] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[03:14] | then what is this chucklehead smiling about? | 为什么这傻帽还笑得出来 |
[03:16] | This. | 因为这个 |
[03:20] | Tell the American CIA | 告诉美国中情局 |
[03:22] | that I know all about Ethan Reigns. | 我对伊森·雷恩斯无所不知 |
[03:26] | And I will start talking in 48 hours | 除非他们放我走 |
[03:30] | unless they walk me out the front door. | 不然我将于48小时后开始爆料 |
[03:33] | Are we supposed to know who Ethan Reigns… | 我们认识伊森·雷恩斯吗 |
[03:35] | Ethan Reigns… is my husband. | 伊森·雷恩斯是我丈夫 |
[03:43] | Matty, d-did you just say your husband? | 马蒂 你刚刚说的是”丈夫”吗 |
[03:48] | Ethan and I worked together at the CIA | 我和伊森之前同在中情局工作 |
[03:51] | until eight years ago when he accepted an undercover assignment | 直至八年前 他接受了一项卧底任务 |
[03:54] | and was inserted into the largest criminal syndicate | 他受命渗透南亚最大的犯罪集团 |
[03:57] | in South Asia, S-Company, | S公司 |
[03:59] | a group that profits from drug trafficking, kidnapping | 该公司走私毒品 绑架人质 |
[04:02] | and politically motivated bombings. | 及出于政治目的策划爆炸案 并从中牟利 |
[04:04] | Ethan’s assignment… | 伊森这项任务 |
[04:07] | was code-named Dragonfly. | 代号为”蜻蜓” |
[04:09] | Dragonfly? | 蜻蜓 |
[04:11] | That’s the name of the file you sent us into Ghana to recover. | 也就是你派我们去加纳取回的行动档案 |
[04:13] | Ethan was only supposed to be under for a year, | 伊森本来只需卧底一年 |
[04:16] | but as he rose up the S-Company ranks, | 但因为他慢慢接近了S公司的权力顶层 |
[04:18] | he kept passing back increasingly valuable intel to the CIA, so… | 为中情局搜集到了越来越多有用情报 |
[04:22] | they kept extending his assignment. | 局里决定延长他的卧底时间 |
[04:25] | Samir is threatening to expose Ethan as a spy | 如果中情局不满足萨米尔的要求 |
[04:27] | if the CIA doesn’t comply with his demands. | 他就威胁要曝光伊森的卧底身份 |
[04:30] | Wouldn’t take long for a rumor like that to get | 如此一来 用不了多久 |
[04:32] | from the prison population back to S-Company. | 谣言就会从监狱传到S公司 |
[04:34] | At which that point, they would… | 到时候 他们将会… |
[04:35] | – Kill him. – All right, hang on, now, hang on. | -杀了他 -好好好 先慢着 |
[04:38] | If the CIA sent you this video, | 如果中情局把视频交给了你 |
[04:40] | that means they saw it before you did. | 也就说明在此之前 他们已经看过了 |
[04:42] | Why wouldn’t they just send Ethan a signal | 为什么他们不干脆通知伊森 |
[04:45] | warning him that his cover had been compromised? | 提醒他卧底身份已经暴露 |
[04:47] | – Warning Ethan is not a possibility. – Why not? | -提醒伊森是不可能的 -为什么 |
[04:50] | Because two years, three months and 11 days ago, | 因为两年三个月零十一天前 |
[04:53] | Ethan stopped communicating with his handler. | 伊森就不再联系他的联络人了 |
[04:56] | All efforts to locate him in Mumbai, | 他当时位于孟买 |
[04:58] | where he was living at the time, failed. | 局里多番尝试联系他 但都没成功 |
[04:59] | The CIA’s theory is that Ethan flipped sides. | 中情局认为他叛变了 |
[05:02] | But the truth is nobody knows why he went dark. | 但事实上 没人知道他消失的真正原因 |
[05:07] | Two years. | 两年 |
[05:08] | Matty, I’m so sorry. | 马蒂 我很抱歉 |
[05:09] | My friend at the Agency passed me the footage | 局里的朋友把这份录像交给我 |
[05:11] | because Uncle Sam is currently negotiating | 是因为我国最近在和克罗地亚政府 |
[05:14] | a new trade agreement with the Croatian government. | 商讨签订一份贸易协定 |
[05:16] | – What does that have to do with… – Well, the U.S. Government | -这有什么关系 -美国政府 |
[05:19] | isn’t gonna waste the political capital | 绝不会在转移萨米尔一事上 |
[05:21] | to transfer Samir to another prison. | 消耗政治资本 |
[05:23] | Not when they have bigger fish to fry. | 除非这关系到更重要的方面 |
[05:25] | And I can’t say I blame them. | 而我也不能因此责怪他们 |
[05:27] | So no one’s going to help Ethan. | 所以没人救伊森 |
[05:29] | No one but us. | 还有我们 |
[05:30] | You need us to break into that prison, grab Samir, break back out | 你想让我们闯进监狱 带走萨米尔 |
[05:34] | before he has a chance to tell anyone else what he knows. | 不让他有机会向任何人开口 |
[05:38] | My husband’s life depends on it. | 我丈夫的性命就交给你们了 |
[07:10] | Don’t bother. | 不打扰了 |
[07:20] | KC and The Sunshine Band? Really? | 凯西与阳光合唱团 真的吗 |
[07:23] | Who doesn’t love KC and The Sunshine Band? | 谁会不喜欢凯西与阳光合唱团呢 |
[07:26] | My name is Ethan. | 我叫伊森 |
[07:30] | Let’s get you home. | 我来带你回家了 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:42] | Now, they first met | 在一项失败了的任务中 |
[07:43] | when Ethan saved Matty on an op that went belly-up. | 伊森前去营救马蒂 这是他们的首次相遇 |
[07:47] | You know, he and I had only crossed paths | 我和他在中情局里 |
[07:49] | a couple of times at the CIA. | 只打过几次交道 |
[07:51] | He had a reputation for being an exceptional agent | 他具有成为出色特工的潜力 |
[07:54] | with a certain pizzazz for getting under the ASAC’s skin, | 身上有用不完的精力 令副主管印象非常深刻 |
[07:57] | which is something I kind of liked about him, | 这也是我欣常他的原因之一 |
[07:58] | to be honest with you. | 实话和你们说 |
[08:00] | But I was one of the only ones | 但我也是唯一一个知道 |
[08:01] | that knew that, uh, those two were an item. | 他们俩是一对的人 |
[08:04] | That’s not really condoned behavior at the Agency. | 那会 中情局里还不允许同事间谈恋爱 |
[08:09] | There were some grumblings that he was on a deep cover op. | 传言说 他在执行一项绝密卧底行动 |
[08:12] | I didn’t know the details, but, you know… | 我不知道详情 但… |
[08:14] | I knew enough not to ask. | 我知道不能问 |
[08:16] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[08:17] | Can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:19] | – What, that Matty was married? – No. | -不敢相信马蒂已婚吗 -不 |
[08:21] | That Jack was able to keep a secret for that long. | 杰克可以保守这么长时间的秘密 |
[08:27] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact | 我现在还在想 |
[08:29] | that if this Samir guy never got arrested, | 如果萨米尔没有被捕 |
[08:32] | – we never would’ve found out. – I know. | -我们可能永远都不知道这件事 -是啊 |
[08:34] | I feel like, all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[08:35] | Matty’s a totally different person. | 我感觉马蒂和以前完全不一样了 |
[08:38] | Nah. Same person, Boze. | 不 她还是她 博兹 |
[08:39] | You’re just getting to peek behind the curtain, that’s all. | 你只是获得了可以走近她内心的机会 仅此而已 |
[08:42] | Two years is a long time to wonder what happened | 两年来一直挂念自己心爱之人到底发生了什么事 |
[08:44] | to someone you love. | 这是一段漫长的日子 |
[08:45] | Especially since the CIA’s official position | 尤其是中情局认为 |
[08:47] | is that Ethan flipped sides. | 伊森已经叛变 |
[08:49] | I don’t buy that for a second. | 我绝不相信 |
[08:51] | Matty Webber is a human lie detector. | 马蒂·韦伯就是个行走的测谎仪 |
[08:53] | No way she’d get married to a guy who’d bat for the bad guys. | 她不可能嫁给一个与坏人为伍的人 |
[08:56] | But nobody’s immune to what happens to your head | 但执行卧底任务的时候 |
[08:58] | when you go under. | 没有人可以完全控制自己的大脑 |
[08:59] | Y-You walk enough in the shoes of whatever role you’re playing, | 如果你完全投入到卧底身份中 |
[09:02] | soon enough, you’re gonna see things their way. | 很快 你看待事物的角度就会变得和他们一样了 |
[09:05] | Guys, I hate to say this, but… | 伙计们 我也不想这么说 但… |
[09:08] | there could be another reason Ethan went dark. | 伊森的消失可能另有原因 |
[09:11] | If he didn’t flip, I mean. | 前提是他没有叛变 |
[09:14] | He was exposed as a U.S. operative, and executed. | 他的卧底身份遭到曝光 被灭了口 |
[09:17] | Yeah, there is that. | 是啊 还有这个可能性 |
[09:21] | She must have so many questions. | 她一定有很多疑问 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[09:37] | Blondie. | 金毛小子 |
[09:43] | I’ve been replaying all the conversations that we’ve had | 我一直在回想过去一年我在追寻我爸的下落时 |
[09:46] | over the last year, while I was searching for my dad, | 我们之间进行过的所有对话 |
[09:48] | and all the times that you’ve been there for me. | 一直以来 你都在我身边支持我 |
[09:51] | And then I realized that you’ve been living the same nightmare | 现在我意识到你也活在同样的痛苦中 |
[09:54] | with your husband, and I had no idea. | 苦苦找寻你的丈夫 而我却全然不知 |
[09:56] | It’s okay, Mac. You didn’t know because I didn’t tell you. | 没事的 小麦 是我没告诉你 |
[10:00] | How did you do your job every day, like everything was fine? | 你是如何做到每天如常工作 假装一切都好 |
[10:07] | I’m in awe. | 我很佩服你 |
[10:10] | But I also wanted to tell you, | 但我也想告诉你 |
[10:12] | I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[10:15] | that I am going to do everything that I can | 我会竭尽全力 |
[10:17] | to make sure that you get the answers you deserve. | 确保你可以得到一切问题的答案 |
[10:19] | Just like you did for me. | 正如你为我所做的一般 |
[10:22] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[10:38] | Bozer and I are in position. | 我和博兹已就位 |
[10:41] | I’m behind the prison’s firewall. | 我攻破了监狱的防火墙 |
[10:43] | Now I just need to give myself super-user access, | 现在只需要弄个超级用户的权限 |
[10:46] | and we can really have some fun. | 我们就可以来点刺激的了 |
[10:53] | Good work, Riles. | 干得好 莱丽 |
[10:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[11:01] | Up, up and away. | 再上一点 再上一点 |
[11:11] | That’s-that’s high enough, Boze. | 已经够高了 博兹 |
[11:13] | What’s worse… | 你觉得哪个更糟糕 |
[11:14] | your fear of heights, | 是你的恐高症呢 |
[11:15] | or running into all that razor wire? | 还是扎进铁丝网里呢 |
[11:16] | Do I have to choose? | 必须要二选一吗 |
[11:17] | Just set me down nice, nice and easy. | 慢慢地 轻轻地放我下来就可以了 |
[11:24] | No, no. No. No. | 不不不 |
[11:27] | No, no. | 不不 |
[11:28] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[11:37] | He’s gonna feel that in the morning. | 明天早上他就知道疼了 |
[11:39] | All right, guys, | 好了 |
[11:40] | I think we might want to recalibrate the pitch on that thing. | 我觉得要调整一下这个东西了 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:44] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉啦 |
[11:44] | You’ll have to walk it off later, Mac. We got to move. | 之后再说 小麦 该走了 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:56] | All right, I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[12:00] | Emergency power just kicked on. | 应急电源刚刚启动了 |
[12:01] | How do I find Samir, Riley? | 我怎么找到萨米尔 莱丽 |
[12:02] | Uh, he’s in cell block D, cell 14. | 他在D区 14号牢房 |
[12:05] | All right, Mac, I’m about ready to wipe these records. | 小麦 我准备好抹除这些记录了 |
[12:07] | Once you confirm you’ve found Samir, | 你一找到萨米尔 |
[12:10] | I’ll make it like he was never even here. | 我会将记录改成他从未在此出现 |
[12:39] | Samir? | 萨米尔 |
[12:42] | We got your message. I’m here to get you out. | 我们收到了你的消息 我是来救你出去的 |
[12:44] | You are from the CIA? | 你是中情局的人吗 |
[12:47] | I need you to swallow this. | 把这个吞下去 |
[12:51] | – What is it? – The key to unlocking this door. | -这是什么 -打开这扇门的钥匙 |
[12:53] | Yeah, or it kills me before I can tell anyone what I know. | 也可能是毒药 好让我没办法将秘密公诸于世 |
[12:56] | Look, you asked for help, and here we are. | 听着 你发出了求救 而我们就是来救你的人 |
[12:57] | You think arranging this was easy? | 你觉得安排这次行动很简单吗 |
[12:59] | That pill is the only way to get out of this cell, | 吞下这个胶囊是你逃出这里的唯一方法 |
[13:01] | and time is a serious factor. | 时间不等人 |
[13:02] | Now swallow it. | 马上给我吞下去 |
[13:07] | Samir, if we wanted you dead, | 萨米尔 要是我们想弄死你 |
[13:09] | you’d be dead already. | 你早就死了 |
[13:10] | I work for someone who has questions. | 我的上级有些疑问 |
[13:12] | Questions only you can answer. | 这些问题只有你能解答 |
[13:14] | But if you want to get out of this prison, | 如果你想离开这个监狱 |
[13:15] | you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你就得相信我 |
[13:21] | Take the pill. | 拿好胶囊 |
[13:23] | Swallow it. | 吃下去 |
[13:26] | Samir took the pill, but I’ve been made. | 萨米尔吃了胶囊 但我暴露了 |
[13:29] | Things are about to get complicated. | 事情要变复杂了 |
[13:49] | The guards think Prisoner 1138 was poisoned | 狱警认为1138号犯人被 |
[13:52] | by someone posing as one of them. | 假冒狱警的人毒害了 |
[13:54] | Mac, what’s your status? | 小麦 情况如何 |
[13:56] | Not great. If we don’t get Samir the injection | 不好 如果我们不能在10分32秒之内 |
[13:57] | in ten minutes, 32 seconds, he really is gonna end up dead. | 给萨米尔注射解药 他就真的死了 |
[14:06] | Guys, we may have another problem. | 大伙 我们可能又有麻烦了 |
[14:07] | 萨米尔·维尔马 1138号犯人 D区 14号牢房 5小时6分钟前通话 | |
[14:08] | Samir made a phone call five hours ago. | 萨米尔在5个小时前打了电话 |
[14:10] | Who did he call? | 打给谁了 |
[14:10] | – I don’t know. – Maybe he got lonely and called his mom. | -不知道 -可能他寂寞了打给他妈了 |
[14:13] | Even dirtbags have mommies. | 再坏的人都有妈妈 |
[14:14] | Maybe isn’t good enough. | 不能有不确定因素 |
[14:16] | If Samir called someone in S-Company, | 如果萨米尔打给了S公司的某人 |
[14:18] | Ethan’s as good as dead. | 伊森就已经是个死人了 |
[14:19] | Riley, get me a name. | 莱丽 告诉我名字 |
[14:21] | 出什么事了 监狱已封锁 一名假狱警给了他什么东西 速派救护车 一名囚犯癫痫发作 | |
[14:22] | Send an ambulance. An inmate is having… | 派一辆救护车 一名囚犯正 |
[14:24] | Prison medics just reached out to the local hospital. | 监狱医生刚刚联系了本地医院 |
[14:27] | Jack, Bozer, Leanna, that’s your cue. | 杰克 博兹 丽安娜 该你们上了 |
[14:55] | Leanna, you got less than one minute | 丽安娜 在我们失去萨米尔之前 |
[14:56] | before we lose Samir for good. | 你还有不到一分钟的时间 |
[15:06] | – Done. – All right, package is in hand. | -注射了 -货物到手 |
[15:07] | Let’s get the hell out of Dodge. | 我们离开这里 |
[15:32] | That pill — what did it do? | 那颗药有什么作用 |
[15:37] | Are you even CIA? | 你是中情局的人吗 |
[15:38] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[15:42] | Yes, hello. This is Samir Verma. | 你好 我是萨米尔·维尔马 |
[15:45] | We know some of the same people. | 有些人我们都认识 |
[15:47] | – What people? – It doesn’t matter. | -什么人 -这不要紧 |
[15:49] | I’m calling to tell you, | 我打电话是告诉你 |
[15:50] | you have a CIA spy undercover in your organization. | 在你组织里有个中情局的卧底 |
[15:53] | He’s been with you for years. | 他在你身边潜伏多年 |
[15:55] | I will give you his name | 如果你们帮我摆脱困境 |
[15:57] | if you help me out of my current situation. | 我就告诉你们他的名字 |
[16:02] | I only made that call | 我打那通电话 |
[16:03] | because I didn’t know you were coming. | 因为我不知道你们要来 |
[16:05] | If someone had told me… | 如果有人告诉我 |
[16:06] | It wasn’t enough you asked the CIA for help, was it? | 对你来说向中情局求助还不够 对吗 |
[16:09] | You had to play both sides. | 你要当两面派 |
[16:12] | Can you really blame a guy | 你会因为一个人尝试了所有选择 |
[16:14] | for exploring all of his options? | 而责怪他吗 |
[16:16] | Besides, I didn’t even give them the agent’s name, | 更何况我没告诉他们那位特工的名字 |
[16:18] | so what’s the problem? | 有什么问题呢 |
[16:18] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[16:21] | The problem is that | 问题在于 |
[16:22] | now S-Company thinks they have a mole problem, | S公司认为他们有内奸 |
[16:25] | which means, Samir, that you now have a “Me” problem. | 也就是说萨米尔 你现在摊上事儿了 |
[16:29] | Nobody knows we pulled you out of that prison, | 没人知道我们从监狱里把你捞了出来 |
[16:31] | so no one will ask a single question | 也就是说如果把你从飞机上推下去 |
[16:33] | if you just happen to topple out the back of this plane. | 也没人会在意 |
[16:36] | Yeah, she’s dead serious. | 没错 她是认真的 |
[16:41] | Now I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 现在我来问你几个问题 |
[16:43] | And what happens to you next is based entirely | 接下来在你身上会发生什么 |
[16:45] | on how helpful I feel your answers are, do you understand? | 完全取决于你的回答是否有用 你明白吗 |
[16:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:50] | How did you learn | 你怎么知道 |
[16:51] | that Ethan Reigns was an undercover CIA agent? | 伊森·雷恩斯是中情局的卧底 |
[16:56] | He recruited me | 他招募了我 |
[16:57] | to introduce him to a business associate of mine. | 让我把他介绍给我的一位业务伙伴 |
[16:59] | This was years ago in Mumbai. | 几年前还在孟买的时候 |
[17:02] | I realized then that Ethan was CIA. | 我一下就明白了 伊森是中情局的 |
[17:05] | Did some digging, but stayed quiet. | 做了些调查 但我没告诉别人 |
[17:07] | I figured, someday, I might be able to use the info. | 我感觉总有一天会用得上这些信息 |
[17:10] | Ethan’s old undercover reports | 伊森以前的卧底记录提到了 |
[17:11] | mention a CI he cultivated in Mumbai. | 他在孟买发展的线人 |
[17:17] | Is Reigns still alive? | 雷恩斯还活着吗 |
[17:24] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[17:26] | Face-to-face? A few years. | 面对面吗 几年前吧 |
[17:28] | But he’s done well for himself in S-Company. | 但他在S公司干得很不错 |
[17:31] | Wasn’t hard to keep track of. | 不难追踪他 |
[17:32] | Where is Ethan Reigns right now? | 伊森·雷恩斯现在在哪儿 |
[17:33] | Last I heard, Cyprus. | 据我所知 塞浦路斯 |
[17:35] | Leanna, give the pilot new coordinates. | 丽安娜 让飞行员改道 |
[17:38] | You’re gonna need to be more specific. | 你得说得更具体一点 |
[17:40] | That’s all I know, I swear. | 我就知道这么多 我发誓 |
[17:42] | I heard Ethan was sent to Cyprus | 我听说伊森被分配到塞浦路斯 |
[17:44] | to expand S-Company’s territory. | 去拓展S公司的业务范围 |
[17:46] | They’re making some big moves there. | 他们要在那里搞大动静 |
[17:49] | If I knew more, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道更多信息 我会告诉你的 |
[17:53] | I would. | 我会的 |
[18:13] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[18:17] | Matty, hey, hey, hey, boss lady. | 马蒂 亲爱的女老板 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | Now, deep breaths. Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[18:23] | – Deep breaths now. – The moment S-Company got that call, | -深呼吸 -S公司一旦收到信息 |
[18:25] | they would’ve started searching for the undercover agent. | 他们就会开始寻找卧底探员 |
[18:28] | It’s only a matter of time | 他们发现伊森和萨米尔”偶遇” |
[18:30] | before they realize that Ethan crossed paths with Samir. | 是早晚的事 |
[18:32] | I know, but we’re gonna get to Cyprus, | 我知道 但我们要去塞浦路斯 |
[18:33] | and we’re gonna find him before they connect those dots. | 我们会在他们把线索联系起来之前找到他 |
[18:35] | I promise, okay? Hey. | 我保证 好吗 |
[18:38] | I promise. It’s gonna be all right. | 我保证 会没事的 |
[18:40] | You hear me? | 你相信我吗 |
[18:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[18:46] | There you go. It’ll be all right. | 来吧 没事的 |
[19:26] | Honey, I’m home! | 宝贝 我回来了 |
[19:29] | Nobody moves, or it’s your last day breathing. | 都别动 否则今天就是你的忌日 |
[19:31] | Who’s Lutsky? | 谁是莱特斯基 |
[19:33] | I said, who’s Lutsky?! | 快说 莱特斯基是哪个 |
[19:34] | – Me. Who the hell are you? – Who the hell am I? | -我 你是谁 -我是谁 |
[19:38] | I’m the guy who’s asking the questions. | 轮不到你问问题 |
[19:42] | We’re all good in here, Mac! | 这边解决了 小麦 |
[19:50] | Nice fastball, Mac. | 快球漂亮 小麦 |
[19:52] | Actually, in cricket, it’s called a… Never mind. | 其实在冰球里 这叫… 算了 |
[19:57] | Lookie there. | 看 |
[19:59] | That’s not a terrible plan, | 你们计划不赖 |
[20:00] | but a few minor problems, though. | 只有一点小问题 |
[20:02] | This corner– | 这个角落 |
[20:04] | they built a guard tower | 他们建了个守卫塔 |
[20:05] | so this guy would be seen coming a mile away. | 所以一英里外风吹草动都能看到 |
[20:08] | Plus, | 而且 |
[20:09] | we broke out Samir last night. | 我们昨晚从监抓走了萨米尔 |
[20:10] | You hear that? We beat you to it. | 听见了吗 我们比你快一步 |
[20:11] | That’s how we knew Samir called you from prison, dum-dum. | 所以我们知道萨米尔在监狱里打给了你 蠢货 |
[20:14] | Samir made a big mistake calling here. | 萨米尔犯了个大错 |
[20:16] | You know, we’ve always known that S-Company communicates | 我们一直知道S公司内部成员 |
[20:19] | on a custom-built cellular network, which is why | 都是用定制的蜂窝网络联络 |
[20:21] | it was always so impossible to run digital surveillance | 所以一直以来都很难监控你 |
[20:24] | on you and your scumbag pals. | 还有你的混蛋同伙 |
[20:27] | We never had a way in, | 我们一直都没找到突破点 |
[20:29] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[20:31] | You’re gonna write down the names of everyone you spoke to | 把你和萨米尔通话之后 |
[20:33] | after you hung up with Samir. | 联系过的所有人名写下来 |
[20:37] | I’m-I’m left-handed. | 我是左撇子 |
[20:40] | Not today, you’re not. | 今天不行 用右手 |
[20:42] | Get to writing. | 赶紧写 |
[20:47] | Good news, Matty. The data we mined | 好消息 马蒂 |
[20:49] | from those devices cracked S-Company’s cell network wide open. | 我们利用S公司的设备 突破了他们的网络 |
[20:52] | I’m looking at communications here dating back years. | 我正在查看他们几年来的通讯信息 |
[20:55] | Gonna take time to untangle all this fresh intel, but… | 可能需要花点时间理清一下 |
[20:58] | it looks like a treasure trove. | 不过这简直是藏宝箱 |
[21:00] | Man, these guys are into some dark stuff. | 这些人做的事可不干净 |
[21:02] | What kind of dark stuff? | 怎么不干净 |
[21:06] | Abductions. | 绑架 |
[21:07] | Murders. | 谋杀 |
[21:09] | Looks like this S-Company’s willing to do anything | 看来S公司为了扩张他们往塞浦路斯的倒卖事业 |
[21:11] | to protect the expansion of their trafficking business into Cyprus. | 真是不择手段 |
[21:16] | I just got 37 mentions | 我在短信和邮件里查到了37次记录 |
[21:18] | of Ethan’s undercover name in texts and e-mails, | 提到了伊森的卧底名 |
[21:20] | all pointing to one IMEI number. | 都指向一个手机号码 |
[21:22] | – Wait, you got Ethan’s phone number? – Yeah. | -等一下 你找到了伊森的手机号 -对 |
[21:25] | But before you get too excited, | 但你们先别激动 |
[21:26] | as of yesterday, | 昨天起 |
[21:27] | S-Company’s been snooping on all their people’s cell traffic. | S公司就开始监控所有成员的手机通讯 |
[21:30] | Well, yeah, they’re looking for a mole. | 他们在找那个卧底 |
[21:31] | If we call Ethan on his cell phone, we’ll out him. | 如果我们打给伊森 他就暴露了 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but it’s not all bad news. | 对 但还有一个好消息 |
[21:35] | I can track his cell phone in real time. | 我可以实时追踪他的手机 |
[21:37] | Judging by his speed, he’s in a car. | 根据行进速度推算 他在一辆车里 |
[21:40] | Great work, you two. | 干得漂亮 你们 |
[21:41] | I’ll get the van. | 我去开车 |
[21:48] | You okay, Matty? | 你还好吗 马蒂 |
[21:52] | Since the day Ethan left, | 从伊森走后 |
[21:54] | I’ve imagined what it would be like to see him again. | 我就一直在想我们会如何再见 |
[21:55] | And now that the moment’s almost here, | 现在马上就要到这个时刻了 |
[21:59] | I don’t know if I’ll be able to get a word out. | 我不知道到时候我能不能说出话来 |
[22:05] | Look, I don’t really want to bring this up, but… | 我不是很想破坏气氛 |
[22:08] | we want you to be prepared. | 但我们希望你做好心理准备 |
[22:09] | For? | 什么 |
[22:10] | Eight years undercover is no joke. | 八年的卧底生活可不是开玩笑 |
[22:12] | You spend all that time looking over your shoulder. | 八年时间都要提心吊胆地生活 |
[22:14] | It can weigh on you. It can affect any person. | 这种压力给人的影响不容小觑 |
[22:16] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[22:18] | What I get is that you two | 我理解的是 |
[22:19] | are trying to dance around telling me | 你们两个是想告诉我 |
[22:20] | that surviving in S-Company this long means | 在S公司做了这么久的卧底 |
[22:23] | Ethan’s seen things, done things, | 伊森看过和做过许多事 |
[22:26] | things that likely turned him into a very different man | 很可能因此变成了另一个人 |
[22:28] | than the one I fell in love with. | 不再是我当初爱上的那个人 |
[22:30] | That pretty much sums it up, yeah. | 差不多是这意思 |
[22:32] | I’ve ran spies for decades. | 我干间谍这行几十年了 |
[22:34] | I know what could be waiting for me. | 我知道可能会有什么结果 |
[22:36] | I’ve known since the day he left. | 从他走的那天起我就知道了 |
[22:37] | But I can’t think about that now. | 但我现在不能想这个 |
[22:40] | Let’s save his life today. | 我们今天先保住他的命 |
[22:42] | I’ll figure out the rest tomorrow. | 剩下的我明天再想 |
[22:56] | According to this, he should be on that street over there. | 根据信号 他应该在那条街上 |
[23:18] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[23:23] | All I’m saying | 我是说 |
[23:25] | is that there’s other musical choices out there. | 还有其他音乐可选 |
[23:29] | And if we’re gonna be sharing a life, | 如果我们要一起生活 |
[23:30] | you may want to consider expanding your musical horizons. | 你最好考虑一下扩大你的音乐品味 |
[23:33] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我想说的就这个 |
[23:34] | Okay. All I’m saying is that everything, | 好吧 但我认为所有音乐 |
[23:36] | whether it’s rock or rap or house, | 不管是摇滚 饶舌还是浩室 |
[23:39] | it all comes back to disco anyway, | 都会回归到迪斯科 |
[23:41] | so why not just stay there, at the source? | 所以何不停留在源头就好 |
[23:47] | How did you get like this? | 你怎么会这么老派 |
[23:48] | You were, like, six when the ’70s ended. | 70年代结束时你不是才六岁吗 |
[23:51] | My parents listened to disco when I was growing up. | 我小的时候 父母常听迪斯科音乐 |
[23:53] | It just reminds me of them. | 一听到迪斯科 我就想起他们 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry they couldn’t be here. | 我很遗憾 他们今天不能到场 |
[23:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:00] | I don’t need a big, fancy wedding | 我不需要盛大华丽的婚礼 |
[24:01] | with a bunch of guests fawning all over us. | 一群宾客对我们奉承讨好 |
[24:04] | I just need you. | 我只需要你 |
[24:08] | And Padre What’s-his-name. | 还有那个叫什么的神父 |
[24:10] | What is his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[24:11] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[24:14] | Aquí estás. | 给 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[24:22] | Before we drink, we need to talk. | 喝酒前 我们得先谈谈 |
[24:24] | Do we have to? We’re having such a good time. | 非要谈吗 我们现在玩得很开心呢 |
[24:27] | We’re having such a good time | 我们现在很开心 |
[24:28] | because we don’t know anyone down here, Ethan. | 是因为这里没人认识我们 伊森 |
[24:31] | Eventually, we have to go back home. | 我们最终还是得回家 |
[24:34] | So what are we gonna tell the Agency? | 我们要怎么跟局里说 |
[24:37] | Well, as far as they are concerned, | 他们只知道 |
[24:38] | we’re on an op. | 我们现在在出任务 |
[24:40] | And I don’t think they’re gonna go looking | 他们应该也不会 |
[24:42] | for a marriage certificate in the Osa Peninsula. | 到奥萨半岛查结婚证书 |
[24:48] | Aren’t you forgetting about something? | 你是不是还忘了什么 |
[24:53] | What if we only wear them | 我们只在不工作的时候戴 |
[24:55] | when we’re not working? | 这样行不 |
[25:00] | It’s a good idea. | 这主意很棒的 |
[25:04] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[25:10] | To you. | 敬你 |
[25:15] | Let’s go dance. | 我们去跳舞 |
[25:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:23] | All right, hang on. Matty, | 等一下 马蒂 |
[25:26] | something tells me that Ethan and his pals | 我有预感 伊森和他的好兄弟们 |
[25:28] | are about to break a few major laws here. | 准备犯罪 |
[25:33] | That’s a lot of firepower. | 火力很强大 |
[25:35] | Do we abort? | 行动中止吗 |
[25:39] | S-Company could realize Ethan’s a spy at any moment, | S公司随时有可能发现伊森是卧底 |
[25:41] | at which point those men will turn on him. | 到时候这些人就会杀了他 |
[25:46] | Go. Secure the asset. | 行动 保护好我们的人 |
[26:08] | Riley, you got eyes? | 莱丽 能看到里面的情况吗 |
[26:09] | Just got behind the building’s security system. | 刚获取了内部监控画面 |
[26:12] | Ethan’s entering the office of a biotech firm | 伊森进了一间生物科技公司的办公室 |
[26:14] | on the fifth floor. | 在五楼 |
[26:15] | Patching in the van now, Matty. | 画面传给你了 马蒂 |
[26:18] | Any idea what they’re doing? | 知道他们在干什么吗 |
[26:19] | Guessing they’re here to steal something, Mac. | 可能是来偷东西的 小麦 |
[26:21] | Oh, man, I’m wearing this peashooter | 我们这点豌豆射手的装备 |
[26:23] | and we’re about to get into a gunfight | 要去和人家开火吗 |
[26:24] | with a bunch of guys with automatic weapons? | 对面配的可都是自动步枪 |
[26:26] | That is not gonna go well for us– and I’m an optimist. | 虽然我很乐观 但我们不会有什么好下场 |
[26:28] | Clearly. | 的确 |
[26:29] | So, how are we doing this? | 那我们怎么办 |
[26:32] | If I can separate Ethan from his guys upstairs, | 要是我能把伊森和他的同伙分开 |
[26:34] | can you take care of the ones guarding the exits? | 你能搞定守着出口这些人吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah, yeah, I’m pretty sure I can clear you an escape route– | 没问题 我能给你清出一条退路 |
[26:39] | but how do you propose on doing said separating? | 但你要怎么把他们分开 |
[26:42] | I got a plan, but it kinda sorta hinges on | 我有个计划 但就得指望 |
[26:45] | Ethan actually wanting to come with us. | 伊森愿意跟我们走 |
[26:46] | Kinda sorta? That kinda sorta sounds like a terrible plan, man. | 指望他吗 听起来多少有点危险 |
[26:49] | I’m not super loving it, either, but it’s what we got. | 我也不想这么做 但没有别的办法了 |
[26:52] | I’ll get out of here. Yeah. | 我去了 没问题 |
[27:13] | Nay. | 你好 |
[27:14] | Merry Christmas and congratulations. | 圣诞快乐 恭喜你中奖了 |
[27:16] | You’ve just won a free cruise to the Bahamas, | 你获得了免费的巴哈马邮轮之旅 |
[27:19] | courtesy of… Dragonfly Cruises. | 由蜻蜓航线倾情赞助 |
[27:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:26] | Dragonfly Cruises think you deserve to get away. | 蜻蜓航线认为您是不二人选 |
[27:30] | We’re offering you a chance | 我们给您这个机会 |
[27:31] | to escape all your troubles at the end of the hall | “摆脱”一切纷扰 到豪华游艇的甲板上 |
[27:36] | on a luxurious upper deck. | 来走廊尽头 享受生活吧 |
[27:43] | Come on, Ethan. | 走呀 伊森 |
[28:11] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[28:12] | Matty Webber sent me. | 马蒂·韦伯派我来的 |
[28:14] | S-Company knows | S公司已经知道 |
[28:15] | there’s an undercover CIA agent in their ranks. | 有中情局的卧底特工混进内部 |
[28:17] | It doesn’t matter what you’ve done | 无论你做了什么 |
[28:18] | or where your allegiances lie. | 你效忠于谁 |
[28:19] | They will kill you when they find out it’s you. | 他们一旦发现是你 格杀勿论 |
[28:20] | Nod if you understand. | 如果你明白了 点个头 |
[28:27] | Good. Then you understand you have to come with me. | 很好 那你一定明白你得跟我走 |
[28:35] | All right, Jack, asset’s secure. | 好了 杰克 营救成功 |
[28:36] | Headed your way. How’s it looking down there? | 正朝你那去 你那情况如何 |
[28:42] | All right, good work, Mac. | 好的 干得好 小麦 |
[28:43] | I’ll have the building perimeter clear | 我会在你们到大厅前 |
[28:45] | by the time you hit the lobby. | 清空大楼周边的守卫 |
[28:48] | Riley, what was that? | 莱丽 发生什么了 |
[28:50] | It’s bad, Mac. | 情况不妙 小麦 |
[28:50] | The janitor just accidentally walked | 清洁工无意闯入 |
[28:52] | in the middle of S-Company’s robbery. | S公司的抢劫现场 |
[28:54] | 只有一个办法 不能有目击者 | |
[28:55] | They’re talking about killing her. | 他们说要杀了她 |
[28:58] | Mac, they’re gonna execute this woman right now, | 小麦 他们现在就要动手了 |
[29:00] | you can’t leave. | 你不能离开 |
[29:01] | If you do, she dies. | 她会死的 |
[29:05] | Take the stairs to the lobby. | 走楼梯下到大厅 |
[29:06] | Our van’s across the street. | 我们的车在街对面 |
[29:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:34] | Riley, the elevators. | 莱丽 准备好电梯 |
[29:53] | Tell Matty I’m sorry. | 跟马蒂说我很抱歉 |
[29:56] | Guys, Ethan’s in trouble. | 各位 伊森有麻烦了 |
[29:57] | He outed himself to save me. | 他为了救我 暴露了身份 |
[29:58] | I don’t have him. Do you copy? | 我没救到他 听到了吗 |
[30:01] | All right, I got eyes on Ethan. | 好了 我看到伊森了 |
[30:12] | I can’t get close. These guys are packing too much hardware. | 我无法靠近 这些家伙武器装备太多了 |
[30:15] | Matty, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t save them both. | 马蒂 对不起 我没法同时救他们两个 |
[30:17] | I had to choose. | 我必须做出选择 |
[30:17] | Mac, we’re past that now. | 小麦 现在无需说这些 |
[30:19] | We have to stop them from taking Ethan, | 我们必须阻止他们带走伊森 |
[30:20] | or they will kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[30:54] | Ethan, look out. | 伊森 小心 |
[31:10] | – Ethan. – Matty. | -伊森 -马蒂 |
[31:15] | There’s so much to say. | 有太多的话要说了 |
[31:16] | I’m so sorry, there’s no time. | 我很抱歉 没时间了 |
[31:19] | I need your help. They’re gonna kill my family. | 我需要你的帮助 他们要杀了我的家人 |
[31:47] | S-Company beat us here. | S公司是在这里打败我们的 |
[31:49] | You know, your family could’ve made it out. | 你的家人可能已经设法逃出来了 |
[31:50] | No. They wouldn’t run. | 不 他们不会跑的 |
[31:51] | Deena knows to go right to the panic room | 狄娜知道一旦有事发生 |
[31:53] | if anything happens. | 就直接去安全屋 |
[31:54] | We’ll go around back, | 我们从后面绕 |
[31:55] | you guys take the front door. | 你们负责前门 |
[31:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:27] | Bob Villa. | 设计师先生 |
[32:30] | Home improvements are over. | 家庭装修到此为止 |
[34:09] | Safe room’s over here. | 安全屋在这边 |
[34:12] | – It won’t open. – Yeah, it took too much damage. | -打不开 -当然 破坏太严重了 |
[34:14] | That’s not gonna work. Just give me a second. | 硬拉没用的 给我点时间 |
[34:16] | Hang on. We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 坚持住 我们会把你们救出来的 好吗 |
[34:18] | – Daddy? – I’m here, baby. | -爸爸 -我在这里 宝贝 |
[34:19] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你带出来的 |
[34:23] | Okay, Mac, what are we doing here? | 好了 小麦 我们在这里做什么 |
[34:25] | Transferring energy from this power drill into spreaders | 把电钻的能量传递到横支杆上 |
[34:28] | that’ll have enough mechanical energy | 那样就会有足够的机械能 |
[34:30] | to pry open this door. | 来撬开这扇门 |
[34:31] | Yeah, if you say so. | 没错 如果你这么说的话 |
[34:49] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[34:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:25] | How long has it been? | 过了多久了 |
[35:28] | Almost an hour. | 将近一小时 |
[35:30] | Has Matty ever been late for anything? | 马蒂试过迟到吗 |
[35:32] | No. No, but she’s never had a conversation like this before. | 不 不 但她之前也没有过像这样的谈话 |
[35:35] | I mean, she’s about to find out whether or not | 我是说 她马上就会知道 |
[35:36] | she still has a husband. | 她是不是还有老公 |
[35:39] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[35:43] | Mac. Can I talk to you? | 小麦 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:48] | Flying to Croatia, you asked me how I kept my focus | 飞往克罗地亚的途中 你过问我 |
[35:51] | while Ethan was away. | 如何在伊森不在的情况下保持专注的 |
[35:53] | Here’s my answer: | 那么这就是我的回答 |
[35:55] | the only thing that makes all the sacrifices | 这份工作需要做出很多牺牲 |
[35:57] | this job requires worthwhile is knowing | 而唯一让我觉得这样做是值得的 |
[36:00] | that I am helping innocent people, | 就是我明白自己在帮助无辜的人 |
[36:02] | saving innocent lives. | 我在拯救无辜的生命 |
[36:04] | What you did in that office building, | 你在那栋大楼里所做的一切 |
[36:06] | choosing to save that woman, | 你选择去救那个女人 |
[36:09] | that was the right thing to do, and I’m sorry, | 那是正确的做法 我很抱歉 |
[36:11] | because I should have said that sooner. | 因为我应该早点说的 |
[36:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | The agents who debriefed you said you never stopped | 你的联络人说你从来没有停止 |
[36:48] | stockpiling intel against S-Company. | 搜集控告S公司的证据 |
[36:51] | Even after you stopped reporting back. | 即使是在你不再进行情况汇报之后 |
[36:54] | That intel will help us to strike some serious blows | 你所搜集到的情报可以帮助我们 |
[36:56] | against the organization. | 对S公司进行打击 |
[36:59] | Maybe even give us a map | 甚至能方便我们 |
[37:00] | into placing another UC agent inside. | 安插进另一名特工 |
[37:02] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[37:27] | You look good, Matty. | 你看起来不错 马蒂 |
[37:30] | The new job, all of this, | 新工作 还有这一切 |
[37:33] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的为你骄傲 |
[37:36] | I love what I do. | 我热爱我的工作 |
[37:44] | Ethan, what happened? | 伊森 发生了什么 |
[37:50] | You need to know that I didn’t plan any of this. | 你要知道 我本来不想这样的 |
[37:53] | Things got complicated. | 事情变得复杂了 |
[37:56] | That’s vague. | 这个说法很模棱两可 |
[37:58] | Try again. | 你再试着说清楚点 |
[38:01] | At first, I was just playing the role | 起初 我只是扮演着 |
[38:05] | that was required by the assignment. | 任务要求的卧底角色 |
[38:07] | I did what was needed to fit in with those men. | 为了融入那些人 我被迫做了很多事情 |
[38:11] | Eventually, I met Deena, | 最终 我遇到了狄娜 |
[38:15] | and then our daughter was born | 然后两年三个月零十二天前 |
[38:17] | two years, three months and 12 days ago. | 我们的女儿出生了 |
[38:21] | And after that, it became too dangerous to contact my handler, | 那之后 联系我的联络人就太危险了 |
[38:24] | so I just stopped. | 所以我停止了汇报 |
[38:27] | And then, all of a sudden, the role that I was playing | 之后 我为了活着回去见你 |
[38:29] | in order to survive long enough to get back to you, | 而不得不扮演的卧底角色 |
[38:34] | it just became my life, just like that. | 突然成为了我的真实人生 就是这样 |
[38:39] | But I need you to know | 但我需要你知道 |
[38:41] | I never stopped loving you. | 我从未停止爱你 |
[38:42] | Not for one day, not for one second. | 一天一秒都没停止 |
[38:46] | And I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:53] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你无需道歉 |
[38:55] | The direction our lives took was | 我们人生的走向 |
[38:58] | as much my fault as it is yours. | 我们都有责任 |
[39:07] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[39:12] | E, what’s wrong? | 小伊 怎么了 |
[39:15] | Ops director is sending me to India., | 行动指挥要派我去印度 |
[39:17] | Non-official cover in Mumbai for 12 months. | 在孟买卧底12个月 非官方任务 |
[39:21] | You want to take it. | 你想去 |
[39:22] | I speak Marathi. | 我会说马拉地语 |
[39:24] | And I ran that false flag against Lashkar-e-Taiba last year | 而且去年我主管的针对虔诚军的伪旗行动[圈套] |
[39:27] | and I got an itch for it. | 让我上瘾了 |
[39:29] | Any way you look at it, this is a career maker. | 不管怎么看 这都会成就我的职业生涯 |
[39:31] | And I could easily get any chief of station job | 这之后如果我愿意 |
[39:33] | if I wanted, after this. | 我可以爬到任何想要的位置 |
[39:37] | But? | 但是呢 |
[39:38] | But… | 但是 |
[39:42] | four years ago, | 四年前 |
[39:43] | the best thing that ever happened to me | 我遇到过的最美好的人 |
[39:45] | walked into my life. | 走进了我的人生 |
[39:47] | And I don’t want to put off having a family anymore. | 我不想再推迟组建家庭了 |
[39:51] | So I’m gonna tell the CIA I’m done with deep cover. | 所以我会告诉中情局我不做卧底了 |
[39:58] | You can’t turn down the job. | 你不能拒绝组织给你安排的任务 |
[40:00] | Matty… | 马蒂 |
[40:01] | Ethan, you’re exceptionally good at what you do. | 伊森 你非常擅长你的工作 |
[40:04] | Better than anyone the Agency | 比局里会派去孟买 |
[40:05] | would send to Mumbai in your place. | 替代你的任何人都擅长 |
[40:08] | So you’re gonna take the assignment. | 所以你要接受任务 |
[40:10] | You’re gonna do whatever you have to do | 你要尽你所能地 |
[40:12] | to stay safe, to stay alive | 安全活下来 |
[40:13] | and then to come home to me. | 然后回到我身边 |
[40:17] | Then we’ll pick up where we left off. | 然后我们再续前缘 |
[40:20] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[40:23] | We have forever together. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[40:26] | What’s one year? | 一年算什么 |
[40:39] | One second. | 等一下 |
[40:41] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[40:47] | KC and The Sunshine Band. | 凯西与阳光合唱团 |
[40:51] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[40:52] | Who doesn’t love KC and The Sunshine Band? | 没有人不喜欢凯西与阳光合唱团 |
[41:06] | Go. | 走吧 |
[41:09] | You belong with them. | 你应该和她们在一起 |
[41:38] | So? | 如何 |
[41:42] | He’s going back to his family. | 他会回他的家人身边 |
[41:48] | Well, | 好吧 |
[41:50] | you know… | 你知道 |
[41:56] | yours is right here. | 你的家人就在这里 |