时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m not gonna ask you again. Where is the map? | 我最后问你一次 地图在哪里 |
[00:09] | See, you already said that you weren’t gonna ask again | 你上次问我的时候 |
[00:12] | the last time that you asked again. | 已经说是最后一次了 |
[00:18] | You look smarter than your friend. | 你看上去比你朋友要聪明 |
[00:20] | I mean, I would never say that. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[00:22] | I mean, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. | 每个人都有自己的优缺点 |
[00:23] | Shut up. Where is the map?! | 闭嘴 地图到底在哪里 |
[00:25] | All right, all right. Hold on. Calm down. | 好吧好吧 慢着 冷静点 |
[00:27] | Let me ask you a better question. | 我来问个有水准点的问题吧 |
[00:29] | How many grenades were on your vest a second ago? | 上一秒你的背心上挂了多少个手榴弹 |
[00:32] | ‘Cause I counted three, | 我数到有三个 |
[00:33] | but now I only see two. | 但现在只看到两个 |
[00:39] | What my very smart friend is trying to say is | 我那聪明的小伙伴想说的是 |
[00:42] | let us go or no one leaves this room alive. | 放我们走 不然这里谁都别想活 |
[00:46] | Damn straight. | 说得没错 |
[00:59] | Hey, good work, Boze. | 干得漂亮 博兹 |
[01:00] | Now put the pin back in there and let’s get out of… | 把保险销装回去 咱们走吧 |
[01:02] | – What are you doing? – Oh, no. | -你在干什么 -天啊 |
[01:05] | I think I lost the pin. | 我好像把保险销弄掉了 |
[01:07] | You what? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Yup, it’s gone. | 真的掉了 |
[01:12] | I think it fell into that drain. | 应该掉进了下水道 |
[01:14] | But you can do something, right? | 你有办法的对吧 |
[01:17] | What do you mean, “Uh”? | 这反应是什么意思 |
[01:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Don’t touch it. I know. | 我知道不能碰 |
[01:30] | But wood is a very versatile material. | 但木材有很多特性 |
[01:32] | It’s got a high tensile strength, | 具有高抗拉强度 |
[01:33] | meaning it’s difficult to pull apart, | 意味着难以扯断 |
[01:35] | and it’s got a high compressive strength, | 同时具有高耐压强度 |
[01:37] | so it won’t break when you put pressure on it. | 如此一来 即使承受压力也不会被破坏 |
[01:39] | That actually gonna work? | 这管用吗 |
[01:41] | Probably not, | 可能没用 |
[01:42] | because wood doesn’t have a high shear strength, which is | 因为木材的剪切强度并不高 |
[01:44] | a material’s ability to resist two forces | 剪切强度是指物质承受两个作用于 |
[01:47] | pushing in opposite directions, | 反方向力的能力 |
[01:49] | like scissors, or say, a grenade trigger switch. | 例如剪刀 或是手榴弹的触发开关 |
[01:52] | How fast can you get to the door? | 你多快能跑到门外 |
[01:54] | Do I have any other options? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[01:55] | Hold your hand on that all day. | 也可以一直举着手榴弹 |
[01:57] | But my hand’s already cramping. | 可我的手已经在抽筋了 |
[01:59] | And you already know my family got a history of arthritis. | 你知道我的家族有遗传关节炎的历史 |
[02:01] | Then this is our only option. | 那么这就是我们唯一的选择了 |
[02:05] | This should buy us some extra seconds. | 这应该能为我们争取多点时间 |
[02:07] | Now, roll it to the end of the room, | 把手榴弹丢到房间深处 |
[02:09] | and then we run. Fast. | 然后赶紧跑 |
[02:11] | Okay. On three. | 好 我数三声 |
[02:13] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[02:15] | three! | 三 |
[02:52] | Mac? Mac? You here? | 小麦 小麦 你在吗 |
[02:59] | Man, what the hell? | 兄弟 你搞什么啊 |
[03:01] | – I was cooking us dinner. – Is that supposed to be food? | -我想给咱们煮点吃的 -这能吃吗 |
[03:07] | I’ll never understand how someone | 真是无法理解为什么 |
[03:09] | who can disarm a bomb with a paperclip | 可以用回形针拆弹的人 |
[03:11] | can’t cook a simple meal. | 却煮不好一顿饭 |
[03:13] | Yeah, well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. | 是啊 每个人都有自己的优缺点 |
[03:15] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:19] | So why’d you go all Top Chef today? | 为什么你今天想下厨 |
[03:21] | I know the last week hasn’t been easy for you, with Leanna | 我知道你上周过得不太如意 |
[03:24] | having second thoughts about moving in with you, so I | 丽安娜对于搬来和你住有点犹豫 |
[03:27] | thought a home-cooked meal would take your mind off it. | 所以我想着家常菜可以转移一下你的注意力 |
[03:29] | Thanks, Mac, but I’m fine. | 谢了 小麦 我没事 |
[03:32] | I can honestly say, after a little reflection, | 老实说 我想了想 |
[03:35] | this one was for the best. | 她是对的人 |
[03:37] | She’ll come around. | 她会想明白的 |
[03:40] | Matty needs us in the war room. | 马蒂叫我们去作战室 |
[03:43] | Well, let’s pack some of this up to go, then. | 那我们打包点去吃吧 |
[03:44] | How about we don’t? Just leave that there. | 别了吧 放着别动 |
[03:47] | – You know…leave it. – You sure? | -放着吧 -确定吗 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. Oh, I’m sure. – Okay. | -我确定 -好吧 |
[03:51] | Yeah. I mean, I bet underneath the burnt, | 只是外面被烧焦了 |
[03:53] | – there’s some pretty good stuff. – I bet you’re wrong. | -或许里面的能吃呢 -肯定不能吃 |
[04:07] | What’s that burning smell? | 为什么有股烧焦味 |
[04:09] | Dinner. | 晚饭焦了 |
[04:11] | You know, sometimes I think | 有时候我真的想 |
[04:12] | I need to keep you two under 24-hour surveillance. | 安排人手对你们进行全天候监视 |
[04:15] | It’s a little creepy knowing that’s actually an option. | 居然还有这种任务 挺诡异的 |
[04:19] | Just takes one phone call. | 只需一个电话就成 |
[04:21] | So, what do we got today? | 今天的任务是什么 |
[04:24] | This is surveillance footage | 这是来自韦斯特伍德 |
[04:26] | from the Westwood Vault Company, | 保险库公司的监控录像 |
[04:28] | inside one of their most private and secure vaults in California. | 摄于加州一个最隐蔽 最安全的保险库 |
[04:49] | This footage is two hours old. | 拍摄时间为两小时前 |
[04:51] | The four in the cat masks are | 这四个带着猫面具的人 |
[04:53] | a notorious group of thieves responsible | 是一个臭名昭著的盗窃团伙 |
[04:55] | for over a dozen high-end robberies in the last year. | 去年制造了多起特大盗窃案 |
[04:58] | Today they were trying to steal five million in gold bullion. | 今天 他们想偷走价值观五百万的金条 |
[05:02] | That woman in the cat mask– | 那个带着猫面具的女人是头儿 |
[05:04] | she’s their leader, Charlotte Cole. | 夏洛特·科尔 |
[05:07] | Turns out Charlotte has been living quite the double life. | 原来夏洛特一直拥有双重身份 |
[05:10] | By day, she’s a married mother of two who works as a sales rep | 白天 她是两个孩子的母亲 |
[05:14] | for an L.A. medical company. | 担任洛杉矶一间医药公司的销售代表 |
[05:15] | But by night she moonlights as a master thief. | 夜晚 她变身成盗窃团伙的头目 |
[05:19] | Well, it’s a solid cover. | 隐藏得真好 |
[05:20] | Who would suspect a young mom of leading a gang of thieves? | 谁会想到一位年轻妈妈竟然是盗贼头目 |
[05:22] | And a job in sales means no one would wonder about her travel. | 又因她是销售 满世界跑也不会有人怀疑 |
[05:26] | If Charlotte and her gang are already in custody, | 如果夏洛特和她的同伙已经被逮捕 |
[05:28] | what do you need from us? | 你还需要我们做什么 |
[05:29] | I need you to become them. | 我需要你们变成他们 |
[05:31] | 24 hours ago | 24小时前 |
[05:32] | a criminal known only as The Fence contacted Charlotte | 一位化名”围栏”的罪犯联系了夏洛特 |
[05:36] | to hire her crew for a job. | 想雇她的人帮忙 |
[05:37] | The Fence is a very high-value target. | ”围栏”是一个高价值目标 |
[05:40] | He has the honor of landing on almost | 几乎所有情报机构的通缉名单上 |
[05:42] | every intelligence service’s wish list. | 他的名字都是位于首位 |
[05:44] | Is it weird I’ve never heard of him? | 可我却从没听过他 是我孤落寡闻吗 |
[05:46] | You know, I was just thinking the same thing, | 我也在思考这个问题 |
[05:48] | but I didn’t want to say anything. | 但我不想说出来 |
[05:49] | Actually, no. | 老实说 并不是 |
[05:50] | The Fence has made it a priority | ”围栏”的保密工作 |
[05:51] | to remain completely anonymous. | 做得非常出色 |
[05:53] | We have no photos of him, no voice recordings, nothing. | 我们没有他的照片和录音 什么都没有 |
[05:57] | All we know is that he hires | 我们只知道 |
[05:59] | high-line thieves for one-off jobs to steal valuable items, | 他都是雇一些大盗去偷高价值物品 绝不重复用人 |
[06:02] | then he funnels the profits to over a dozen terrorist groups. | 所得赃款用于资助十几个恐怖组织 |
[06:06] | You want us to go to Charlotte’s meeting with The Fence. | 你想让我们去赴夏洛特和”围栏”的约 |
[06:08] | That’s correct. I want you three to pose as the thieves, | 没错 你们三个扮成小偷 |
[06:11] | with Riley as your leader, the new Charlotte Cole. | 莱丽当你们的老大 夏洛特·科尔 |
[06:15] | Wait. Doesn’t The Fence know what the cat mask gang looks like? | 慢着 ”围栏”不是知道猫面具帮成员的长相吗 |
[06:18] | No one knows what they look like, no one except for us. | 除了我们 没人知道他们长什么样 |
[06:21] | So we go to this meeting and take The Fence into custody. | 所以我们要去赴约 然后逮捕”围栏” |
[06:23] | No. You go to this meeting | 不 你们前去赴约 |
[06:25] | and you accept whatever job the Fence offers you. | 无论”围栏”让你们干什么 都要接受 |
[06:28] | Then you will pull off the job, | 之后你们顺利完成工作 |
[06:29] | deliver the stolen goods, and the minute he takes | 交易赃物 他一收下东西 |
[06:32] | physical possession, we slap on the cuffs. | 我们就把他拷起来 |
[06:34] | You want leverage | 你想借此机会 |
[06:35] | to squeeze the Fence for everything he knows | 逼”围栏”说出自己所资助的 |
[06:36] | about the terror groups he’s funding. | 恐怖组织的所有消息 |
[06:37] | That is correct. We take down The Fence | 没错 我们抓住一个”围栏” |
[06:40] | and who knows how many enemies of the state | 天知道这次的顺藤摸瓜 |
[06:42] | he takes down with him? | 会扳倒多少敌人 |
[06:43] | Do we know what he wants them… | 我们知道他想要这帮贼… |
[06:44] | I mean us, to steal? | 想要我们做什么 偷东西吗 |
[06:46] | We don’t. Could be anything. | 不知道 什么都有可能 |
[06:47] | Precious metals, electronics, exotic cars. | 贵金属 电子设备 超级跑车 |
[06:50] | We just don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[06:51] | So where are we meeting him? | 我们要去哪里见他 |
[06:52] | Well, that’s the first thing we need to find out. | 这是我们要解决的第一个问题 |
[06:58] | Charlotte Cole, we’re here with an offer. | 夏洛特·科尔 我们是来做个交易 |
[07:01] | Give us the location of your meeting with The Fence, | 把你和”围栏”的见面地点告诉我们 |
[07:04] | and in return, we will only hold you and your crew for 48 hours | 回报是 你们只用坐两天的牢 |
[07:08] | before wiping your records clean | 我们会抹掉一切记录 |
[07:10] | and releasing you back into the wild | 放走你们 |
[07:12] | as the fine, upstanding citizens | 你们可以做回遵纪守法的好公民 |
[07:14] | who will never break another law again. | 保证绝不会再犯法 |
[07:17] | Ever. | 永远 |
[07:19] | We’ll consider this a life-changing mini vacation. | 我们会把这次当成你改变人生的小旅行 |
[07:24] | That’s the carrot. | 敬酒完了 |
[07:25] | What’s the stick? | 罚酒呢 |
[07:27] | Refuse to give me the location of your meeting, | 如果不告诉我们见面地点 |
[07:30] | and you will disappear down a dark hole | 你会被关进地洞 |
[07:32] | where there are no clocks and no calendars to track | 没有时钟也没有日历 |
[07:35] | the years you will be spending down there. | 你永远不会知道自己被关了多久 |
[07:42] | It’s your choice. | 选一个吧 |
[07:44] | Five seconds. Go. | 五秒倒计时 |
[07:53] | Considering you’re holding all the cards, | 考虑到你占尽优势 |
[07:56] | and I’m not a fan of dark holes, | 我也不想被关进地洞 |
[07:58] | how about I make this easy for you? | 不如我就减轻一下你们的工作量吧 |
[08:01] | Smart lady. | 识相 |
[08:26] | There were supposed to be four of you. | 你们应该有四个人的 |
[08:28] | He wasn’t pulling his weight. | 他没有做好自己的分内事 |
[08:30] | We parted ways. | 我们分道扬镳了 |
[08:34] | I trust he isn’t a man who talks. | 他应该再也不能说话了吧 |
[08:38] | Not anymore. | 是的 不能了 |
[08:40] | Charlotte Cole. | 夏洛特·科尔 |
[08:42] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[08:44] | As does yours. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:45] | Well, then how I conduct my business | 那么对于我做事的方式 |
[08:47] | is not going to be a surprise. | 你应该不会意外了 |
[08:48] | My terms are non-negotiable. | 协议不容商量 |
[08:50] | We work together one time. | 我们只合作一次 |
[08:53] | I give you the details of the job, you pull it off. | 我会说明任务细节 你们负责实施 |
[08:56] | Once I acquire the goods | 我一收到货 |
[08:58] | you’re paid, we part ways, | 你也会收到钱 一拍两散 |
[08:59] | and we never speak again. | 从此不再联系 |
[09:01] | Unless you give me a reason to continue the conversation. | 除非你有能改变我心意的理由 |
[09:06] | Clear? | 明白吗 |
[09:07] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[09:09] | So, what are these goods? | 目标是什么 |
[09:12] | There is a briefcase being smuggled | 是一个手提箱 |
[09:13] | into the Russian tech giant | 走私进俄罗斯 位于科技巨头 |
[09:15] | Silver Wall Technologies, Moscow office, | 银墙科技公司莫斯科办事处 |
[09:17] | for an off-the-books sale. | 进行非公开拍卖 |
[09:19] | I want you to acquire the briefcase before it changes hands. | 你们要在手提箱被转手前拿到它 |
[09:22] | I recruited you because | 选择你们的原因是 |
[09:24] | you’ve broken into Silver Wall once before, yes? | 你们之前闯入过银墙科技 没错吧 |
[09:28] | I’ve been inside. | 我进去过 |
[09:29] | Anything you can tell us about it? | 可以提供什么有用信息吗 |
[09:31] | Plenty. But I don’t share trade secrets. | 多的是 但我不会分享商业机密 |
[09:34] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[09:36] | The sale goes down tomorrow at 4:00 | 此次拍卖将于明天四点开始 |
[09:38] | in a secure sub-basement lab | 地点是研发部门的 |
[09:41] | in the R&D wing. | 一间地下实验室 |
[09:43] | 4:00 pm, tomorrow, in Moscow? | 明天下午四点 莫斯科 |
[09:46] | Is the timing gonna be a problem? | 时间上有什么问题吗 |
[09:49] | Depends on the job specs. | 那就要看目标细节了 |
[09:51] | I just gave ’em to you. | 我已经告诉你们了 |
[09:52] | You seem to be missing a few key details. | 好像漏了些关键细节 |
[09:57] | Your group’s good. | 你的手下很出色 |
[10:00] | Fill in the gaps. | 自己解决问题 |
[10:01] | I got a gap. | 我有个问题 |
[10:04] | What’s in the briefcase? | 手提箱里是什么 |
[10:09] | A dirty bomb. | 一枚脏弹 |
[10:12] | A nuke? | 核弹 |
[10:13] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[10:16] | We steal diamonds, | 我们偷钻石 |
[10:18] | gold jewelry, bearer bonds. | 金银珠宝 无记名债券 |
[10:20] | We’ve never stolen something like this. | 我们从没偷过这种东西 |
[10:24] | “Never have” is different than “never will”. | “从没偷过”不等于”不会去偷” |
[10:28] | What category are you in? | 你属于哪一种 |
[10:30] | We haven’t talked price. | 我们还没谈价钱 |
[10:32] | One million dollars | 一百万美元 |
[10:34] | to expand your horizons | 买你拓展业务 |
[10:35] | and steal the briefcase. | 偷回手提箱 |
[10:38] | So… | 那么 |
[10:40] | what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[10:43] | High-risk item, | 高风险物品 |
[10:45] | ultra-secure building in a foreign country | 外国安保严密的大楼 |
[10:47] | on a nearly impossible timeline. | 难以达成的紧迫时间 |
[10:52] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[10:53] | Not a penny less. | 一分不能少 |
[10:56] | Done. | 成交 |
[10:59] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[11:01] | You just bought yourself a weapon of mass destruction. | 你刚给自己买了一件大规模杀伤性武器 |
[11:09] | Okay, Matty, we need to call an audible | 马蒂 我们得改变计划 |
[11:10] | and shut this thing down now. | 终止任务了 |
[11:11] | The Fence just hired us to steal | “围栏”雇我们去偷脏弹 |
[11:13] | a dirty bomb out of a Russian tech giant in Moscow. | 在莫斯科 一个俄罗斯科技巨头手上 |
[11:15] | That’s a negative on the audible, Mac. | 不能改变计划 小麦 |
[11:17] | Getting authorization to deploy boots on the ground | 获取俄罗斯出兵的批准 |
[11:20] | in Russia could take days. | 可能要花很多天 |
[11:21] | By then the dirty bomb will be in the wind. | 等到那时脏弹早已无迹可寻了 |
[11:24] | No. We have to stick to the original plan. | 不行 我们必须按原计划行动 |
[11:26] | Hey, Matty, I’m on the Silver Wall company website now. | 马蒂 我在看银墙公司的网站 |
[11:29] | Looks like they’re throwing a gala in their building | 看来他们要发布某个新产品 |
[11:32] | to celebrate some new product launch. | 要在大楼里举办一场宴会 |
[11:34] | And guess what time it starts. | 猜猜几点开场 |
[11:35] | 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 明天下午四点 |
[11:37] | You know, a gala sounds like great cover for a sale. | 宴会听起来是交易的绝佳掩护 |
[11:39] | Buyer and seller could use an invite to this shindig | 买家和卖家可以通过宴会邀请 |
[11:41] | as their way into the well-guarded building. | 进入守卫森严的大楼 |
[11:43] | Get me an up-to-the-minute guest list for that gala. | 给我一份最新的宴会宾客名单 |
[11:47] | Uh, look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:49] | Silver Wall created a defense division last year. | 银墙去年创建了防务部 |
[11:52] | It might be possible that one of their employees is the seller. | 卖家有可能就在公司员工之中 |
[11:55] | It might explain why they have a dirty bomb and why the sale | 这就能解释为什么卖家手里有脏弹 |
[11:57] | is going down in one of their ultra-secure labs. | 以及为什么要在安保严密的实验室内进行交易 |
[11:59] | What kind of damage are we talking | 如果这个核武器爆炸了 |
[12:00] | if this nuclear weapon goes off? | 会造成什么程度的破坏 |
[12:01] | Well, technically, a dirty bomb isn’t a nuclear weapon. | 实际上 脏弹不算是核武器 |
[12:04] | It’s radiological material strapped to a conventional explosive. | 脏弹是掺了放射性物质的普通炸药 |
[12:06] | So, bomb goes off, | 炸弹爆炸后 |
[12:07] | if it spreads radioactive dust. | 如果扩散了放射性尘埃 |
[12:10] | Depending on the element deployed, | 取决于所使用的元素 |
[12:11] | it can affect thousands. | 有可能危及数千人 |
[12:13] | A dirty bomb is hard to track | 脏弹不易于追踪 |
[12:15] | and easy to hide. We cannot let this slip through our fingers. | 却易于藏匿 我们不能错过这次机会 |
[12:18] | Uh, guys, we might have a problem. | 各位 可能有麻烦了 |
[12:20] | I can’t find schematics for Silver Wall online | 我在网上找不到银墙的结构图 |
[12:22] | and I can’t get past their network’s firewall. | 而且我也无法越过他们的网络防火墙 |
[12:24] | So now I have no idea what the building looks like | 所以现在我既不知道大楼是什么样子 |
[12:26] | or what kind of security they have. | 也不知道他们有什么保安措施 |
[12:28] | So this heist is gonna be completely by the seat of our pants? | 所以这起盗窃全靠我们即兴发挥吗 |
[12:31] | Well, if we can’t get eyes inside, | 如果我们无法了解内部情况 |
[12:32] | I guess it’s gonna have to be. | 那就只能即兴发挥了 |
[12:33] | What if I get us eyes that have already been inside? | 如果我能找来了解内部情况的人呢 |
[12:48] | Beautiful home and family. | 漂亮的房子 美满的家庭 |
[12:50] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[12:52] | I told you where my meeting with the Fence was. | 我已经把和”围栏”会面的地址告诉你了 |
[12:55] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[12:56] | Why are we here? | 为什么还来这里 |
[12:57] | Did the Fence tell you what he wanted you to steal? | “围栏”告诉你他想让你偷什么了吗 |
[12:59] | I never ask a client what I’m hired to steal | 我从来不问客户雇我偷什么 |
[13:02] | and they don’t tell me. | 他们也不告诉我 |
[13:04] | Cleaner that way. | 这样更干净 |
[13:05] | Do you know the building you were supposed to hit? | 你知道你们本来要偷的那栋大楼吗 |
[13:08] | Was gonna find that out at that meeting | 本来要在会面上弄清的 |
[13:09] | I could never make it to. | 但我没去成 |
[13:11] | Silver Wall Tech in Moscow. | 莫斯科的银墙科技 |
[13:13] | The Fence said you had been in there before | “围栏”说你之前进去过 |
[13:14] | and that’s why he hired you. | 这是他雇你的原因 |
[13:17] | Yeah. My crew pulled off a job | 对 我的团队六个月前 |
[13:19] | inside Silver Wall six months ago. | 在银墙里干成了一票 |
[13:20] | So why are we here? | 我们到底来这里做什么 |
[13:22] | We’re here because I’m extending you a new offer. | 我们来这里是因为我要给你一个新提议 |
[13:25] | Help us to break into Silver Wall, steal an object, | 帮助我们闯入银墙 偷一个东西 |
[13:28] | and get out undetected and you go free. | 然后不被发现地溜出来 你就自由了 |
[13:31] | But refuse, and I will march you straight up | 但是拒绝的话 我就会押着你直接 |
[13:33] | to that front door and tell your two adorable children | 走进那扇大门 告诉你那两个可爱的孩子 |
[13:35] | exactly who their mother really is: a dangerous thief | 他们的妈妈的真面目 一个危险的盗贼 |
[13:39] | who will miss both their high school and college graduations. | 她将错过他们高中和大学的毕业典礼 |
[13:46] | You really don’t mess around, do you? | 你还真是会谈判啊 |
[13:50] | Okay. You got a deal. | 行吧 成交 |
[13:52] | So, now what? | 现在呢 |
[13:54] | We get started. | 任务开始 |
[14:05] | Who exactly are you guys? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[14:08] | Let me take you through what we have so far. | 我来给你介绍一下目前了解到的情况 |
[14:10] | As you can see, the schematic is incomplete. | 如你所见 这份结构图不完整 |
[14:13] | We only have the most basic description of the interior | 我们只有根据几张网上找到的宣传照片 |
[14:15] | based on a handful of marketing photos we found online. | 拼凑出来的大致内部结构 |
[14:18] | The sale is happening at a gala tomorrow. | 交易将在明天的宴会上进行 |
[14:21] | So you going in as bartenders or cleaning crew? | 那你们是扮成调酒师还是清洁工混进去 |
[14:24] | Cleaning crew. | 清洁工 |
[14:26] | Forged ID badges | 与虚假员工账号关联的 |
[14:27] | linked to dummy employee accounts | 伪造门禁卡 |
[14:29] | will get us through lobby security. | 用这些就能通过大厅保安 |
[14:31] | Bozer will be waiting in the getaway vehicle | 博兹会在逃跑车辆里等候 |
[14:33] | while the rest of us head inside. | 我们几个进去 |
[14:35] | Once we pass through the lobby, | 通过大厅后 |
[14:37] | we’re gonna head down what we believe is the main corridor. | 我们要去的地方应该是主走廊 |
[14:40] | According to The Fence, the sale’s happening in a sub-basement. | 据”围栏”所说 交易在下层地下室 |
[14:45] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[14:46] | Getting down into the sub-basement | 要去下层地下室 |
[14:48] | means bypassing multiple layers of security. | 得绕过多重保安措施 |
[14:51] | How are the buyer and seller gonna do that? | 买卖双方怎么过得去 |
[14:52] | We have reason to believe the seller | 我们有理由相信 |
[14:54] | is an employee of the company. | 卖家是公司的员工 |
[14:55] | And you guys are what, some private group | 那你们呢 是某种私人团体 |
[14:58] | or government, maybe? | 还是政府部门 |
[15:00] | CIA? DIA? NSA? | 中情局 防情局 国安局 |
[15:03] | I suggest you spend less time guessing who we are | 你还是少猜测我们是什么人 |
[15:05] | and more time planning how you’re gonna help. | 多想想你要怎样帮助我们 |
[15:08] | Marker, please. | 请给我记号笔 |
[15:11] | Your idea to go through the lobby is good. | 你们穿过大厅的计划是可行的 |
[15:14] | But at the end of this hallway there’s a security door, | 但在这条走廊的尽头有一扇安全门 |
[15:16] | kind of like a bank vault, | 有点像银行保险库 |
[15:17] | and your cleaning crew badges aren’t gonna swipe you through. | 你们的清洁工门禁卡打不开那扇门 |
[15:20] | So what’s your plan? | 你们有什么计划吗 |
[15:22] | I can make a powerful electromagnet | 我可以造一个强力电磁铁 |
[15:24] | to slide the metal bolts, force the door open. | 滑开金属栓 强行把门打开 |
[15:35] | Once we pass through the door, we’re gonna head… | 穿过那扇门后 我们就去… |
[15:39] | Sorry. They got you. | 抱歉 你们失败了 |
[15:42] | What do you mean, “They got you”? | “你们失败了”是什么意思 |
[15:44] | This door | 你们刚刚 |
[15:45] | you just snuck through leads to a security checkpoint, | 溜进去的这扇门 通向一个保安关卡 |
[15:48] | so what I mean is… | 所以我的意思是 |
[15:50] | they got you. | 你们失败了 |
[15:51] | But we won’t be going through that door. | 但我们不走这扇门 |
[15:54] | See, the cool thing about this building is | 这栋大楼的美妙之处就在于 |
[15:56] | it’s full of secret hallways and rooms. | 里面布满了秘密走廊和房间 |
[15:58] | So instead of going down this main hall, | 所以我们不去主走廊 |
[16:00] | we’re gonna take this side hall | 而是去这条侧走廊 |
[16:01] | which leads to a service elevator, | 它通向一架服务电梯 |
[16:03] | – and that… – Wait, w-wait– the service elevator | -而它… -等等 服务电梯 |
[16:06] | doesn’t go down to the sub-basement. | 不去下层地下室 |
[16:08] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实不去 |
[16:10] | But it does go down to the service level, | 但它去服务层 |
[16:12] | where, at the end of this hall, you’re gonna find another door | 在服务层这条通道尽头 你会发现另一扇门 |
[16:15] | marked “Maintenance closet.” | 标着”维修间” |
[16:17] | Inside here you’re gonna find more | 你会在里面发现 |
[16:18] | than just cleaning products. | 清洁用品之外的东西 |
[16:20] | There’s another security door | 这里是另一扇安全门 |
[16:21] | with a card reader | 带有读卡器 |
[16:23] | that leads to a restricted hallway | 通向只有高层要员 |
[16:24] | that only the top brass has access to. | 才能进入的走廊 |
[17:03] | Clear frame. | 监控处理完毕 |
[17:14] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[17:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | At the end of this hall there’s a staircase | 这条走廊的尽头有楼梯 |
[17:45] | which leads you to the sub-basement. | 通向下层地下室 |
[17:47] | If the meeting’s happening in an R&D lab, | 如果会面将在研发实验室内进行 |
[17:50] | it’s gonna be a little more tricky. | 就有点棘手 |
[17:51] | Why would that be a little more tricky? | 为什么有点棘手 |
[17:53] | There’s a pressure plate security system | 通向研发实验室的走廊 |
[17:55] | protecting the hall that leads to the R&D labs. | 受到压力板安全系统的保护 |
[17:58] | The slightest shift in weight sets it off, | 最轻微的重量变化都会触发 |
[18:00] | sending Silver Wall security running. | 招来大批银墙保安 |
[18:02] | The only way to disable it is with a retinal scan. | 解除系统的唯一办法是通过视网膜扫描 |
[18:06] | And the computer that’s controlling it is air gapped, | 控制这个系统的是气隙电脑 |
[18:08] | so no hacking it remotely. | 所以无法远程入侵 |
[18:09] | Well, getting past the pressure plate can’t be impossible. | 总用办法能通过压力板 |
[18:12] | You did it. | 你就做到了 |
[18:14] | So what’d you do– steal someone’s eyeball? | 你怎么做的 偷了某个人的眼球吗 |
[18:16] | Not quite. | 那倒不是 |
[18:26] | And how long did that take you? | 这花了你多长时间 |
[18:27] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[18:29] | If three of us go in, that’s 21 minutes, at best. | 那我们三个人进去 最快也要21分钟 |
[18:32] | I don’t think we have that much time. | 我们没有那么长时间 |
[18:34] | We won’t, but it does give me an idea. | 确实没时间 不过这给了我灵感 |
[18:41] | Using parts from the cleaning cart, | 利用清洁推车的部件 |
[18:43] | I’m going to build us a sled that will suspend us | 我要做一个能让我们悬空 |
[18:45] | over the pressure plate… | 通过压力板的滑车 |
[18:53] | …by transferring the weight of our bodies | 将我们身体的重量 |
[18:56] | into the force keeping the wheels and cart tight against the wall. | 转化为把轮子和推车紧紧压向墙面的力 |
[19:04] | You can really build that? | 你真的能造出那个吗 |
[19:07] | Let’s go get that briefcase. | 我们去偷手提箱吧 |
[19:10] | You guys are fun. | 你们真有趣 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我懂 |
[19:21] | 196 197 196, 197, | |
[19:24] | 198 199 198, 199… | |
[19:28] | and the guy with the silly hat is the 200th guest to enter. | 戴着丑帽子的家伙是第二百个进去的宾客 |
[19:32] | All right, we’re in. | 好了 我们上 |
[19:34] | You getting this, Matty? | 你收到了吗 马蒂 |
[19:38] | Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 我收到了 |
[19:43] | What is that thing? | 这是什么 |
[19:46] | It’s an IMSI catcher. | 这是国际移动用户识别码捕捉器 |
[19:47] | It poses as a cell tower and forces all phones | 它伪装成手机信号塔 强迫区域内 |
[19:49] | in the area to connect. | 所有手机与它连接 |
[19:50] | It allows us to tap into all the local cell traffic. | 我们就能监控本地所有手机通讯了 |
[19:53] | Hopefully, we can use this to sift through all the texts | 顺利的话 我们能通过它筛查所有信息 |
[19:55] | and ID the buyer and the seller by using a keyword program. | 用关键词搜索程序找到卖家和买家 |
[19:58] | Then, once we have their numbers, we can track them | 一旦找到了他们的号码 我们就能追踪他们 |
[20:00] | visually and send Phoenix agents to pick ’em up later. | 之后再派凤凰基金会的特工去抓他们 |
[20:03] | You guys have just under an hour until the sale. | 不到一个小时交易就要开始了 |
[20:05] | Should take about 30 minutes | 从前门到实验室 |
[20:07] | from the front entrance to the lab, | 应该要半小时 |
[20:08] | so plenty of time to get in position. | 所以还有足够的时间 |
[20:10] | Let’s get ready. | 准备一下吧 |
[20:23] | I’ve got a question I’ve been dying to ask since L.A. | 还在洛杉矶的时候 我就一直想问 |
[20:25] | Why are you still living the secret cat burglar life | 你已经有家室了 |
[20:27] | when you have a family at home? | 为什么还要继续过这种当飞贼的生活呢 |
[20:29] | People tell new mothers that | 人们总是会告诉新晋母亲 |
[20:30] | they shouldn’t give up their hobbies. | 不该放弃自己的爱好 |
[20:32] | That continuing them only makes you a better mother | 坚持下去只会让她们成为更好的母亲 |
[20:34] | and wife. | 和妻子 |
[20:36] | Being a thief has always been my hobby. | 做贼一直是我的爱好 |
[20:39] | But it never… scratched that itch I had | 但这只是隔靴搔痒 |
[20:43] | for something a bit more challenging. | 无法满足我对更有挑战性的事的渴望 |
[20:45] | Doing this does. | 但这件事可以 |
[20:47] | You ever consider ignoring the itch and… | 你就没想过忽略这种渴望 |
[20:49] | going straight? | 然后做个好人吗 |
[20:51] | Right after I got married, I tried. | 在我结婚之后 我试过了 |
[20:53] | But I missed it. | 但我很怀念这种感觉 |
[20:55] | Besides, I’m really good at it. | 而且 我真的很擅长 |
[20:57] | Maybe you should consider a hobby | 也许你该考虑换一个 |
[20:58] | that doesn’t put you behind bars for more than a decade. | 不会让你蹲大牢的爱好 |
[21:02] | The keyword logger just got a hit. | 关键词记录器有发现了 |
[21:04] | I think we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:05] | This text was just sent | 这条信息刚刚发出来 |
[21:07] | and it came from inside Silver Wall. | 而且是从银墙内发来的 |
[21:09] | “Ten minutes to clear. | “十分钟后爆炸 |
[21:10] | Minimum safe distance two miles.” | 最小安全距离两英里” |
[21:12] | Minimum safe distance– what does that mean? | 最小安全距离 那是什么意思 |
[21:15] | The Fence’s intel was wrong. | “围栏”的情报是错的 |
[21:16] | This isn’t a sale. It’s an attack. | 这不是交易 而是袭击 |
[21:18] | You mean someone just triggered the dirty bomb? | 你的意思是有人触发了脏弹 |
[21:20] | The Fence hired me to steal a dirty bomb? | “围栏”雇我来偷脏弹 |
[21:22] | Yeah. And it’s gonna go off in ten minutes, | 没错 十分钟之内就要爆炸了 |
[21:24] | so let’s get inside now. | 我们现在就进去吧 |
[21:25] | But getting down to the lab is gonna take 30 minutes. | 但进到实验室要花上半小时 |
[21:27] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[21:30] | Improvise. | 随机应变 |
[21:40] | All right, Matty, we’re in. | 好了 马蒂 我们进去了 |
[21:41] | Charlotte and I are headed to the lab, | 夏洛特和我正在赶往实验室 |
[21:42] | Riley and Bozer to security. | 莱丽和博兹去监控室了 |
[21:44] | We’re down to nine minutes, | 我们还剩九分钟 |
[21:45] | so whatever you’re planning… | 所以不管你在计划什么 |
[21:46] | Do it fast. | 动作快点 |
[21:48] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[22:26] | Nice job, Bozer. | 干得漂亮 博兹 |
[22:28] | – Double-O Bo. – Jack would be proud. | -我是00B嘛 -杰克会为你骄傲的 |
[22:37] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[22:38] | Okay, Matty, security’s ours. | 马蒂 保安系统已经被我们掌控了 |
[22:43] | Found them. They’re in the elevator. | 找到了 他们在电梯里 |
[22:45] | Mac, hallways on the service floor | 小麦 服务层的走廊 |
[22:47] | are clear to the maintenance closet. | 可以直通维修间 |
[22:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:49] | How we doing on the vault door behind it? | 我们怎么处理那后面的保险库门 |
[22:51] | Still working on that, Mac. | 还在想办法 小麦 |
[22:53] | There’s a reason why this wasn’t the plan. | 这个方案被否决是有原因的 |
[22:59] | Seven minutes, Mac. | 还剩七分钟 小麦 |
[23:03] | You know, you don’t have to come with me. | 你不必跟我一起来的 |
[23:06] | Would I have time to reach minimum safe distance | 如果我现在就走 |
[23:07] | – if I took off now? – Maybe, | -还有机会逃到最小安全距离之外吗 -可能吧 |
[23:09] | but it’s not just the initial explosion you have to worry about. | 但你要担心的不只是最初的爆炸 |
[23:11] | When a dirty bomb explodes and the particles scatter, | 当脏弹爆炸时 粒子会散射开来 |
[23:13] | wind becomes the big concern, | 风才是最让人担心的 |
[23:15] | because it can blow the radiological material in any direction. | 因为它可以把放射性物质吹向任何方向 |
[23:17] | Well, sounds like I don’t have much of a choice. | 听起来我没多少选择 |
[23:19] | Mac, you got two guards headed your way. | 小麦 有两名保安朝着你们走过去了 |
[23:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:28] | I’m trying to make something to knock ’em out with. | 我要做点能放倒他们的东西 |
[23:35] | Well, that happened. | 这样也行 |
[23:36] | My husband and I take Krav Maga | 我丈夫和我 |
[23:38] | at this great place in the Valley, | 在”山谷”学过近身格斗 |
[23:39] | if you ever want to join. | 你想加入吗 |
[23:40] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[23:46] | Got it. | 好了 |
[23:54] | Riley, any chance you can turn off this pressure plate for me? | 莱丽 你能把这些压力板关掉吗 |
[23:57] | No. I tried. | 不行 我试过了 |
[23:58] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:00] | We don’t have time to build your sled thing. | 没时间来给你造个雪橇之类的东西了 |
[24:13] | Mac, you better hurry. | 小麦 你最好快点 |
[24:15] | Pretty sure security just realized something’s going on. | 保安们已经察觉了 |
[24:17] | You got a half a dozen coming your way. | 有六个人正朝你们那边去 |
[24:19] | Matty, we’re in the lab. | 马蒂 我们在实验室 |
[24:23] | Got eyes on the briefcase. | 看见手提箱了 |
[24:24] | It looks like someone took out a security guard | 看起来有人在我们到之前 |
[24:26] | before we got here. | 就已经放倒了一名保安 |
[24:27] | Be careful, Mac. | 小心点 小麦 |
[24:28] | Whoever knocked out that guard and set the bomb | 不管是谁打晕了保安并且设置了炸弹 |
[24:30] | could still be down there. | 他可能还在那里 |
[24:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:43] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[24:44] | Talk to me. | 说说情况 |
[24:45] | Okay, we’ve got | 这里有 |
[24:46] | a brick of plastic explosive strapped to a detonator. | 一枚绑在雷管上的塑料炸弹 |
[24:48] | Nothing too fancy. | 这个很好拆 |
[24:49] | What worries me is that | 我担心的是 |
[24:50] | the radiological compound is Americium-241. | 这里面含的放射性化合物是镅-241 |
[24:53] | And that’s bad? | 这种化合物怎么了 |
[24:55] | It’s not something you want inside your body. | 这种化合物对人危害极大 |
[24:56] | If this goes off, it could kill thousands. | 要是炸弹爆炸了 会有数以千计的伤亡 |
[24:58] | Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen. | 那就别让它爆炸 |
[25:00] | Sounds like a plan. | 好主意 |
[25:01] | Less than a minute. | 还有不到一分钟 |
[25:02] | Okay, I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[25:04] | You see that? That’s a mercury switch. | 看到了吗 这是个水银开关 |
[25:06] | It will complete the circuit and detonate the explosive | 手提箱一旦被拿起来 |
[25:08] | if we lift the briefcase. | 开关就会闭合 从而引爆炸弹 |
[25:09] | Okay, what do you need me to do? | 我要做什么 |
[25:10] | You have steady hands, right? | 你的手应该很稳吧 |
[25:12] | Not sure how steady they are right now. | 现在我可不太确定 |
[25:14] | Gonna have to do. | 必须得稳 |
[25:15] | I need you to lift the explosive, | 我需要你把炸弹拿起来 |
[25:17] | ’cause the wiring is tucked underneath, | 引线都被压在下面 |
[25:18] | and I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[25:19] | But don’t tilt it, or it will complete the circuit and… | 但千万不能倾斜 否则开关就会闭合 |
[25:22] | Boom. Right. | 就会引爆炸弹 我知道 |
[25:25] | Got it. | 我明白 |
[25:51] | Are we alive? | 我们还活着吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 我们还活着 |
[25:55] | Bomb’s disarmed. You can put it down. | 炸弹解除了 你可以放下了 |
[25:57] | Security is heading your way. | 安保人员马上就到了 |
[25:58] | You guys pack it up and get out of there. | 快带着东西离开那里 |
[26:01] | Okay, Matty, we’re heading out. | 马蒂 我们撤退了 |
[26:06] | I could not have done that without you. | 多亏你的帮忙 |
[26:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:11] | What I do best. | 做我擅长的事啊 |
[26:14] | Matty, Charlotte has the bomb and is getting away. | 马蒂 夏洛特带着炸弹逃走了 |
[26:26] | Tac team one, at the warehouse, go. | 一队进入仓库 行动 |
[26:33] | Move, move. | 快 快 |
[26:40] | Clear! | 安全 |
[26:42] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:44] | Go. Go. | 继续 继续 |
[26:46] | All clear. | 安全 |
[26:48] | Tac team two, at the house, go. | 2队到房子里去 行动 |
[26:53] | Clear! Clear! | 安全 |
[26:56] | Clear! Clear! | 安全 |
[26:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:03] | No one’s here. | 这里没人 |
[27:04] | There was no way to keep a lid | 银墙事件是 |
[27:06] | on what went down at Silver Wall. | 无法掩盖的 |
[27:07] | The Fence must know something went wrong. | “围栏”一定是发现了什么 |
[27:09] | Find me Charlotte’s family, | 把夏洛特的家人找出来 |
[27:11] | and find me the plane she took from Russia back to the U.S. | 找出她回美国的航班 |
[27:14] | Convincing Russian authorities to release my agents | 说服俄当局释放我们的特工花了不少时间 |
[27:16] | gave Charlotte a head start, | 已经被夏洛特抢先了一步 |
[27:18] | and we have got to make up that time. | 一定要追上她 |
[27:34] | All right, Matty, we’re here. We sure this is her plane? | 马蒂 我们到了 确定这是她的飞机吗 |
[27:36] | The pilot positively ID’d her from her photo, | 飞行员确认照片上的人是她 |
[27:39] | but he had no idea where she was going. | 但他不知道她要去哪 |
[27:41] | And there’s more. Charlotte’s family is gone. | 还有 夏洛特的家人也失踪了 |
[27:44] | Got to assume she got them into hiding. | 现在只能认为是她把他们藏起来了 |
[27:46] | Okay, well, if Charlotte called her house, | 如果夏洛特给她的家人打过电话 |
[27:47] | then maybe we can trace that call to a cell phone, | 我们能不能追踪一下那通电话 |
[27:49] | find her current location. Riley? | 找到她目前所在地 莱丽 |
[27:51] | No. We can’t. | 不能 |
[27:52] | These phone records are showing a dozen calls | 有个一次性手机 |
[27:54] | from a burner phone to Charlotte’s husband’s cell, | 给夏洛特的丈夫打过十几个电话 |
[27:56] | but he never answered. I’m guessing it was Charlotte. | 但他都没接 我猜应该是夏洛特打的 |
[27:58] | But now we can’t track it. Burner’s been shut off. | 现在追踪不了 手机已经关机了 |
[28:00] | It’s a dead end. | 这是个死胡同 |
[28:01] | So The Fence and Charlotte are gone, | 所以现在”围栏”和夏洛特都失踪了 |
[28:02] | and now there’s a dirty bomb loose | 而脏弹却被带到了 |
[28:03] | somewhere on American soil. | 美国本土的某个地方 |
[28:05] | This is the nightmare scenario | 这就是是我们一直尽力避免的 |
[28:06] | – we were all so desperately trying to avoid. – Wait a second. | -最坏结局了 -等等 |
[28:12] | Matty, Mac’s got that look. | 马蒂 小麦又露出那种表情了 |
[28:14] | That “I’ve got an idea that may or may not work” Look? | 那种”我有个主意不知道管不管用”的表情吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah. That’s the one. | 没错 |
[28:18] | Look, we may not be able to trace Charlotte’s burner phone, | 我们追踪不了夏洛特的一次性手机 |
[28:21] | but we might be able to track the dirty bomb itself. | 但可以追踪脏弹的行踪 |
[28:23] | You can do that? | 你能吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah. Or, at least, I think so. | 我觉得可以 |
[28:25] | The shielding on the briefcase was terrible. | 手提箱的防护隔离措施很差劲 |
[28:27] | It was leaking radiation. | 会持续泄露辐射 |
[28:28] | Not enough to kill you or anything, | 不会致死 |
[28:29] | but it should be enough to put us on the trail. | 但可以被追踪 |
[28:31] | I need your cell phones. | 给我你们的手机 |
[28:32] | I hate to sound like Jack, but I just upgraded. | 我不想像杰克一样 但我的手机刚升级 |
[28:34] | Okay? I’d like to get this back. | 你得还我 |
[28:37] | Phones ain’t cheap, Mac. | 手机可不便宜 小麦 |
[28:39] | You didn’t get the insurance? | 你没买保险吗 |
[28:40] | I never get the insurance. | 从没买过 |
[28:41] | Do you? | 你买过吗 |
[28:42] | Well, yeah, ever since I met him, I do. | 从遇到他以后就一直买 |
[29:14] | What you doing, Mac? | 你在干什么 小麦 |
[29:15] | Okay, so, fun fact about cell phone cameras: | 关于手机摄像头的趣味小知识 |
[29:18] | they can see way more of the electromagnetic spectrum than we can | 它们能看到我们看不到的电磁波谱 |
[29:21] | including gamma rays, | 包括脏弹释放的 |
[29:22] | which is what the dirty bomb is giving off. | 伽马射线 |
[29:23] | Hold up, what are you saying– | 等等 你是说 |
[29:25] | there’s a app that lets you track dirty bombs? | 有应用程序能让你追踪脏弹 |
[29:27] | Actually, kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[29:28] | The DoD developed a software for radiation detection devices | 国防部为辐射探测装置开发了一款软件 |
[29:31] | that are basically handheld computers attached to cameras, | 那些装置基本都是与摄像头相连的掌上电脑 |
[29:34] | which are exactly what cell phones are. | 而手机正好有这些功能 |
[29:35] | So all we have to do is download that software | 我们只要下载软件 |
[29:37] | and I should be able to make a portable radiation detector. | 这样我应该能做一个便携式的辐射探测器 |
[29:40] | That’s a great idea, Mac, | 好主意 小麦 |
[29:41] | but getting authorization from the DoD | 但要从国防部取得使用软件的权限 |
[29:43] | to use their software could take hours. | 得花上好几个小时 |
[29:45] | Hours that we just don’t have. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[29:48] | So, Riley? | 那么 莱丽 |
[29:51] | Music to my ears, Matty. | 真是好消息 马蒂 |
[29:52] | One boss-approved hack of the DoD coming up. | 马上取得国防部首脑的权限 |
[30:11] | Okay, Matty, I’m in. | 好了 马蒂 我黑进去了 |
[30:12] | I’m downloading the software now. | 正在下载软件 |
[30:19] | Yeah, we picked up her trail. Let’s go. | 好 我们接收到了她的踪迹 出发 |
[30:30] | Yeah, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:33] | Okay, Mac, NEST is on alert | 好 小麦 核紧急搜索队正在警戒 |
[30:35] | and choppers are in the air | 直升机已经出动了 |
[30:36] | sweeping for anomalies in the radiation background map. | 正在扫描背景辐射地图中的异常 |
[30:40] | They made a radiation background map of L.A.? | 他们还绘制了洛杉矶的背景辐射地图 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Every major city in the U.S. | 是的 美国的每个大城市 |
[30:44] | Has been mapped by helicopter | 都已经通过直升机测绘过了 |
[30:46] | to measure background radiation levels. | 以此来测量背景辐射强度 |
[30:48] | So if a nuclear device enters a city, | 如果有核装置进入城市 |
[30:50] | it has a chance of being found, | 就有机会找到 |
[30:51] | because it appears as an anomaly against the recorded background. | 因为它会在记录的背景下显示为异常 |
[30:55] | Now, this map acts as a baseline for my little device here, | 这张地图是我设备的基准 |
[30:58] | so we can pick up on low levels of leaking gamma rays | 这样我们就可以接收到从夏洛特手提箱里 |
[31:00] | coming from Charlotte’s briefcase. | 泄漏的低能量伽马射线 |
[31:02] | That way we can track her. | 这样我们就能追踪到她了 |
[31:03] | Looks like gamma ray levels are increasing. | 伽玛射线的强度好像在上升 |
[31:05] | Take a left up here, Boze. | 在这里左转 博兹 |
[31:10] | Mac, NEST is confirming a gamma ray anomaly | 小麦 核紧急搜索队正在确认伽马射线异常 |
[31:12] | just ahead of your current location. | 就在你当前位置的前面 |
[31:14] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[31:16] | Up here, pull over. | 在这里 靠边停车 |
[31:26] | She’s got to be close. | 她肯定就在附近 |
[31:42] | We got eyes on Charlotte but not the bomb. | 我们看到了夏洛特 没看到炸弹 |
[31:45] | Gamma readings just dipped. | 伽玛射线读数降低了 |
[31:46] | Not sure why. | 不确定是什么原因 |
[31:47] | Maybe a combination of shielding and distance | 也许是因为屏蔽和距离 |
[31:49] | is dampening the signal. | 减弱了信号 |
[31:53] | She looks nervous. Not that I blame her. | 她看起来很紧张 这也不怪她 |
[31:55] | I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near that dirty bomb. | 换了是我也不想靠近那个脏弹 |
[32:08] | All right, Matty, we got visual on The Fence. | 好的 马蒂 我们看到了”围栏” |
[32:11] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[32:12] | Not a whole lot of exchanging going on at this exchange. | 没看出来他们在进行交易 |
[32:15] | Riley pretended to be Charlotte, | 莱丽假扮成了夏洛特 |
[32:16] | so The Fence is expecting Riley. | 所以”围栏”等的是莱丽 |
[32:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:27] | Matty, we just got another group show up to the party. | 马蒂 又有人来了 |
[32:29] | I’m sending you a picture now. | 我现在给你发照片过去 |
[32:35] | That’s Darren Farragut. | 那是达伦·法拉格特 |
[32:37] | He’s a domestic terrorist, | 国内的恐怖分子 |
[32:38] | currently number eight on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. | 目前在联邦调查局通缉名单上排名第八 |
[32:42] | Last year he published a manifesto detailing | 去年他发表了一份宣言 详细讲述了 |
[32:44] | how he plans to overthrow the U.S. Government. | 他打算如何推翻美国政府 |
[32:47] | The Fence wasn’t just buying that bomb from Charlotte. | “围栏”不仅仅是从夏洛特那里买炸弹 |
[32:50] | He’s flipping it straight to the end user. | 他把炸弹直接转交给最终用户 |
[32:52] | If Farragut gets his hands on that bomb, | 如果法拉格特拿到了炸弹 |
[32:54] | there is no telling where in the U.S. He’ll use it. | 就不知道他会在美国的哪里引爆了 |
[32:57] | – We need a plan. Fast. – Be right back. | -我们要想个办法 尽快 -马上回来 |
[33:07] | I got an idea. | 有办法了 |
[33:08] | One that involves our emergency roadside repair kit? | 要用到路边紧急修理箱吗 |
[33:12] | Where’s my merchandise? | 我的货在哪 |
[33:13] | Answer my question first. | 先回答我的问题 |
[33:15] | My name is Charlotte Cole. | 我叫夏洛特·科尔 |
[33:17] | You hired me to bring you this. | 你雇我来给你带这个 |
[33:25] | Now follow through on your end of the deal. | 现在继续完成我们的交易 |
[33:27] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[33:31] | I’m Charlotte Cole. | 我才是夏洛特·科尔 |
[33:34] | I’ve got the briefcase you hired me to steal. | 我带来了你雇我偷的手提箱 |
[33:37] | And I have no idea who that woman is. | 而且我不知道那个女人是谁 |
[33:46] | Matty, we have visual confirmation | 马蒂 我们已经看到 |
[33:48] | that Charlotte has the dirty bomb. | 夏洛特持有脏弹 |
[33:49] | And to buy us some time, | 为了给我们争取时间 |
[33:50] | Raily just walked up to bluff The Fence and Darren Farragut. | 莱丽直接走上去唬弄”围栏”和法拉格特 |
[33:54] | Guys, we cannot lose that suitcase. | 大伙们 我们不能丢掉那个手提箱 |
[33:56] | If the Dence and Farragut disappear with it, | 如果”围栏”和法拉格特带着手提箱就此消失 |
[33:58] | there’s no telling what city it could blow up in. | 就不知道会在哪个城市引爆了 |
[34:00] | And we also need to make sure it doesn’t blow up right here. | 我们还得确保它不会在这爆炸 |
[34:03] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[34:04] | Let’s go lead a hold off from the tag teams. | 我们去分散那两帮人的注意 |
[34:06] | Adding more guns to the situation could end very badly. | 在这种情况下开枪会导致非常严重的后果 |
[34:09] | Does this mean you have a plan? | 你是不是有办法了 |
[34:12] | I am having one. | 我正想着呢 |
[34:14] | I’m gonna recover the bomb in that suitcase | 我要用一个小炸弹 |
[34:16] | using a much much smaller one. | 去取回那个手提箱里的炸弹 |
[34:19] | Except the only thing dirty bomb mind | 唯一不足的地方 |
[34:20] | is the trash it’s made from. | 就是炸弹是用垃圾做的 |
[34:23] | aluminum foil corroded, battery acid, a plastcic bottle | 腐蚀的铝箔 电池酸液 塑料瓶 |
[34:26] | and an old tire. | 还有一个旧轮胎 |
[34:27] | I don’t know what game you’re playing, | 我不知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[34:29] | but my people broke into Silver Wall and stole the dirty bomb. | 但我的人闯入银墙公司偷走了脏弹 |
[34:32] | I’ve got it right here. | 炸弹就在这呢 |
[34:33] | Whoever this woman is, she’s not Charlotte Cole. | 不管她是谁 她肯定不是夏洛特·科尔 |
[34:35] | Whoever this woman is, | 不管她是谁 |
[34:36] | she has no idea what she’s talking about, | 她不知道自己在说什么 |
[34:40] | and I think she’d be wise to walk away right now. | 我认为她现在就离开比较明智 |
[34:44] | I’m Charlotte Cole. | 我是夏洛特·科尔 |
[34:46] | I have the dirty bomb. | 脏弹在我手上 |
[34:49] | And I don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 而且我不希望有人受伤 |
[34:53] | I don’t know which one of you is the real Charlotte Cole, | 我不知道你们二位谁才是真正的夏洛特·科尔 |
[34:56] | but I have a way to find out. | 但我有办法找出真相 |
[35:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[35:20] | Charlotte, what’s going on? | 夏洛特 怎么了 |
[35:22] | I think we just ran out of time, boys. | 我好像不能继续陪你们玩了 老哥们 |
[35:23] | She’s the real Charlotte Cole. Kill her. | 她是真正的夏洛特·科尔 杀了她 |
[35:47] | Get the case! | 去拿手提箱 |
[35:58] | Give me the case, or your family dies! | 把箱子给我 不然你的家人就死定了 |
[36:06] | I’m friends with Charlotte, come on! | 我是夏洛特的朋友 快来 |
[36:07] | Go, go, hurry! Come on, let’s go! | 上车 快点 快走 |
[36:10] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[36:12] | Let’s get out of here now. | 我们赶快离开这儿 |
[36:20] | Freeze! Drop the gun! | 不许动 把枪放下 |
[36:32] | Guys, get back. The case is leaking. | 大家快退后 箱子正在漏气 |
[36:33] | Matty, the case was hit. | 马蒂 箱子中了一枪 |
[36:35] | NEST team, go now. | 核紧急搜索队 立刻出动 |
[36:37] | Mac, is there anything you can do to contain that leak? | 小麦 你有办法阻止泄漏吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah, I can, I can use cement | 嗯 我可以用水泥 |
[36:41] | – or-or the lead lining… – No, it’s okay. | -或者铅 -不用了 没关系 |
[36:43] | – What do you mean it’s okay? – The dirty bomb isn’t here. | -什么叫没关系 -脏弹不在里面 |
[36:46] | I stashed it on my way in. | 我在来的路上把它藏起来了 |
[36:49] | I know you might think I have a casual view of the law, | 我知道你可能觉得我漠视法律 |
[36:51] | but you don’t really think I’d hand radiological material | 但你不会真以为我会把放射性物质 |
[36:53] | over to a terrorist, do you? | 交给恐怖分子吧 |
[36:57] | I only stole the bomb from you guys | 我从你们那偷了炸弹 |
[36:59] | ’cause I didn’t know who you were. | 是因为我不知道你们是谁 |
[37:01] | Figured I’d hand it over to the government when I landed, | 本来我是想落地后把它交给政府的 |
[37:04] | anonymously. | 以匿名的方式 |
[37:05] | Then, when I got here, The Fence called me and… | 但我到这儿的时候 “围栏”给我打了个电话 |
[37:07] | And told you he had your family. | 然后告诉你他抓了你的家人 |
[37:09] | So I set the meet, I built the fake bomb, | 所以我安排了这次会面 做了个假炸弹 |
[37:13] | and came here. | 然后就来了 |
[37:15] | So, what was your plan? | 那你本来的计划是什么呢 |
[37:16] | Improvise. | 随机应变 |
[37:21] | Guess I was inspired by you. | 大概我是受了你的启发 |
[37:25] | The real dirty bomb is in a mailbox down the road. | 真正的脏弹在路边的一个信箱里 |
[37:27] | So, in a way, I already handed it over to the government. | 某种意义上来说 我已经把它上交政府了 |
[37:31] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[37:32] | no cuffs. | 别担心 |
[37:33] | She won’t be a problem. Go say goodbye to your family. | 她不会构成威胁的 去和你的家人们道别吧 |
[37:41] | We’ll get ’em home safe. | 我们会把他们安全送回家的 |
[37:43] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你们会的 |
[37:45] | You guys seem all right. | 你们看上去还算好人 |
[38:02] | Maybe she’ll try and stay out of trouble now. | 或许这之后她就会少给自己惹麻烦了 |
[38:05] | Maybe, but what’s the fun in that? | 也许吧 但那又有什么意思呢 |
[38:18] | Perfect timing on the paella, Mac. | 烩饭的火候恰到好处啊 小麦 |
[38:20] | We’ll make a chef out of you yet. | 我们应该挖掘你当大厨的潜质 |
[38:22] | At this point, | 对现在的我来说 |
[38:22] | just not burning the kitchen down is enough for me. | 没把厨房烧了就够好的了 |
[38:27] | I, | 我 |
[38:28] | I didn’t say this earlier, but I appreciate you | 我之前没说 但我很感谢你 |
[38:31] | trying to make me feel better about Leanna. | 努力让我放下丽安娜的事 |
[38:33] | Knowing you got my back makes it easier to handle, | 有你支持我 让我能更好地处理 |
[38:36] | so… thank you. | 所以… 谢谢你 |
[38:41] | You don’t have to thank me ’cause you’d do the same for me. | 你不用谢我 因为你也会为了我那么做的 |
[38:44] | We’re both here for each other, bet you know that. | 我们是彼此的依靠 我相信你也知道 |
[38:46] | Yeah, I do know that. | 嗯 我知道 |
[38:50] | I also know you got a possible pie | 我还知道你手头 |
[38:51] | crust emergency on your hands. | 可能有个馅饼皮危机 |
[38:52] | What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 什么 不不不要啊 |
[38:56] | You got it. | 加油吧 |
[38:58] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[39:00] | Looks like a celebration. | 看起来像是个庆功会嘛 |
[39:02] | Well, it should be. | 就应该是啊 |
[39:04] | You guys took down a domestic terrorist, | 你们拿下了一个本国的恐怖分子 |
[39:07] | The Fence and his whole organization, | “围栏” 以及他的整个组织 |
[39:10] | and because you were able to stop that dirty bomb in Moscow, | 多亏你们在莫斯科拦下了那颗脏弹 |
[39:13] | saving thousands of lives, | 不但救了成千上万条命 |
[39:15] | Russian intelligence was able | 还让俄国特工 |
[39:16] | to track down the employee at Silver Wall | 得以找到银墙内部 |
[39:18] | who tried to set off that weapon. | 想要引燃它的员工 |
[39:20] | No kidding. | 那太好了 |
[39:23] | There’s even more good news. | 还有更多好消息呢 |
[39:25] | Charlotte’s back home with her family. | 夏洛特回家与家人团聚了 |
[39:27] | Seems the U.S. Government has taken | 看起来美国政府 |
[39:29] | a professional interest in her unique skill set. | 对她的能力很感兴趣 |
[39:32] | Instead of sending her to prison, | 他们非但没有将她送到监狱 |
[39:33] | they’re putting her on a Red Cell team | 反而将她编入了一个红血球小组 |
[39:35] | to help test our nation’s secure facilities. | 来帮忙测试我国的安保设施 |
[39:38] | Okay, that makes me happy. | 我挺高兴的 |
[39:40] | She might’ve just found her true calling. | 她可能找到了真正需要她做的事 |
[39:42] | Mac, did you actually cook this? | 小麦 这真的是你做的吗 |
[39:44] | Well, I was, I was in the kitchen | 我… 做饭的时候 |
[39:47] | while cooking was happening, but, nah, it was mostly him. | 我的确在厨房里 但基本都是他做的啦 |
[39:51] | He’s being modest. Mac baked the bread and the pie. | 他只是在谦虚而已 小麦烤了面包和派 |
[39:53] | You know, baking is pretty much just math and chemistry, | 你知道的 烘焙基本就是数学和化学 |
[39:56] | so it’s actually pretty fun. | 所以还挺好玩的 |
[39:57] | Well, when you retire as a spy, | 在你从间谍这一行退休之后 |
[40:00] | I look forward to visiting you at your bakery. | 我很期待去你的烘焙坊拜访你 |
[40:03] | I don’t know, something about a retired Mac | 我觉得吧 满身面粉的退休老麦 |
[40:05] | covered in flour doesn’t sound right. | 听着怪怪的 |
[40:07] | Yeah, unless he’s using that flour | 是啊 除非他在用面粉 |
[40:08] | to make rocket fuel or something. | 制造火箭燃料什么的 |
[40:11] | You laugh, but you could do it. | 你们笑什么 这其实是可行的 |
[40:14] | I think, yeah, you just put the flour in… | 我觉得应该是 你只需要把面粉放进… |
[40:16] | It was a joke! It was a joke! | 我开个玩笑啦 是个玩笑 |
[40:18] | Right on. Copy that. | 好嘞 收到 |
[40:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |