时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Ethan. Let’s get you home. | 我叫伊森 我来带你回家了 |
[00:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:07] | Ethan Reigns is my husband. | 伊森·雷恩斯是我丈夫 |
[00:10] | S-Company knows there’s an undercover CIA agent in the ranks. | S公司已经知道内部混进了中情局的卧底特工 |
[00:13] | They will kill you when they find out it’s you. | 他们一旦发现卧底是你 死路一条 |
[00:14] | Nod if you understand. | 如果你明白了 点个头 |
[00:17] | – Daddy! – I met Deena, | -爸爸 -我遇到狄娜 |
[00:19] | and then our daughter was born, | 我们的女儿出生了 |
[00:21] | and then all of a sudden the role that I was playing | 之后 我为了活着回去见你 |
[00:23] | in order to survive long enough to get back to you, | 而不得不扮演的卧底角色 |
[00:26] | it just became my life. | 突然成为了我的真实人生 |
[00:37] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[00:38] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[00:42] | That’s got to be Mac, right? | 那肯定是小麦 对吧 |
[00:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[00:49] | Don’t stop. Keep going. | 别停下 继续跑 |
[00:54] | Okay. You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:03] | That was a gunshot. | 是枪声 |
[01:05] | Come on. | 快走 |
[01:46] | Bozer, you want to hand me one of those waters back there? | 博兹 能从后面递瓶水给我吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:50] | Can’t. It’s empty. | 不行 都没了 |
[01:51] | You forgot to pack the drinks? | 你忘了带水吗 |
[01:53] | No. Filled it up right before we left. | 没 出发前刚装满 |
[01:55] | Did someone rob us at that last rest stop? | 在上个休息站停车时被人抢走了吗 |
[01:57] | Nobody robbed us, Bozer. | 没有人抢我们的东西 博兹 |
[01:59] | I unpacked the cooler. | 是我把冰柜里的东西拿出来了 |
[02:00] | – Why? – Because packed coolers are for camping trips, | -为什么 -去露营才需要带那么多喝的 |
[02:03] | and this is wilderness survival. | 而这趟是野外生存训练 |
[02:05] | – We’ll be roughing it. – And “Roughing it” means no water? | -我们要自力更生 -没水喝就叫自力更生吗 |
[02:07] | “Roughing it” means no water, no food, | 自力更生意味着没水 没食物 |
[02:09] | no cell phone, certainly, no tent. | 没电话 也没帐篷 |
[02:12] | Just the three of us in the great outdoors. | 野外只有我们三个人 |
[02:14] | Whatever we need, we will make it | 需要什么 就动手做 |
[02:15] | or we will find it. | 或者动身去找 |
[02:17] | So I guess we won’t be enjoying s’mores by the fire later. | 所以等会应该也不能围着火堆烤棉花糖了吧 |
[02:20] | Not unless you find yourself a marshmallow tree. | 除非你能找到棉花糖树 |
[02:23] | Matty tasked me | 马蒂命令我 |
[02:23] | with teaching you guys primitive survival skills, | 教会你们最基本的生存技能 |
[02:26] | because sooner or later every agent finds themselves | 因为每个特工迟早都会碰上 |
[02:28] | in a situation where they’re gonna need them. | 需要用到这些技能的时候 |
[02:30] | Training never stops for those of us in our line of business, | 干我们这行 训练是永远也少不了的 |
[02:33] | and immersive training is the best training. | 而最好的训练方式就是沉浸式训练 |
[02:36] | It’s not the best training if it, you know… kills us. | 要是害我们赔了命 那就算不上什么好训练了 |
[02:50] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[02:50] | where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[02:52] | ‘Cause this looks like the kind of place | 因为这里看上去像是 |
[02:53] | where serial killers get their start. | 连环杀手开始表演的地方 |
[02:55] | Yeah, well, it’s where we’re gonna drop the Jeep off– | 没错 我们要把吉普车停在这里 |
[02:57] | assuming the owner’s okay with it. | 如果屋主没有意见的话 |
[03:00] | What owner? | 哪来的屋主 |
[03:01] | Looks like no one’s been here in years. | 这里像是好几年都没人住了 |
[03:03] | Hello? Anyone home? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:13] | He’s got a banjo. I’ve seen this movie. | 他拿着班卓琴 我看过这部电影 |
[03:15] | I know how it ends. I die first. | 我知道结局 第一个死的是我 |
[03:17] | – We need to go now. – He can hear you. | -我们得赶紧走 -他能听见你说话 |
[03:28] | You folks ain’t from around here. | 你们不是这附近的人 |
[03:34] | That’s exactly how the movie starts. | 电影就是这么开头的 |
[03:38] | No, we’re from L.A. | 是的 我们来自洛杉矶 |
[03:42] | Me and my friends here, | 我和我的朋友 |
[03:43] | we were, um, gonna go backpacking in Walker Gorge. | 打算去沃克峡谷徒步 |
[03:46] | You sure you want to give him all this information, Mac? | 确定你要把所有事情都告诉他吗 小麦 |
[03:51] | It’ll be fine. And we were wondering | 没事的 我们在想 |
[03:53] | if we could just leave the Jeep here. | 能否把吉普车停在这里 |
[03:54] | I’d be more than willing to pay you for your troubles, | 如果可以停的话 我很乐意付钱 |
[03:57] | if that’s okay. | 给你添麻烦了 |
[03:57] | Not a good idea for you three to go off in those woods. | 就这么走进丛林里可不是什么好主意 |
[04:03] | Maybe we should just get back on the road, Mac, | 我们还是先回车上吧 小麦 |
[04:05] | find another spot. | 找别的停车点 |
[04:06] | Yeah, he’s giving me, | 是啊 他给我一种感觉 |
[04:07] | “Kill us in our sleep” kind of vibes. | 他要在睡梦中杀了我们 |
[04:16] | How you doing, Freddy? | 最近过得好吗 弗雷迪 |
[04:17] | How are you? | 你好呀 |
[04:18] | – Nice to see you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:19] | Well, these are my friends– Bozer, Riley. | 他们是我朋友 博兹 莱丽 |
[04:22] | This is Freddy. He owns the place. | 这是弗雷迪 他是这里的主人 |
[04:23] | You’ll have to forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[04:25] | Ever since Mac started bringing people here, | 自从小麦开始带人来这里 |
[04:27] | we’ve been having some fun at their expense. | 我们就想小小捉弄一下他们 找个乐子 |
[04:30] | No hard feelings. | 绝无恶意 |
[04:31] | I’m just glad we’re not gonna get murdered and eaten. | 想到不会被谋杀或是被吃掉 我就放心了 |
[04:34] | Putting two more newbies through the grinder, I take it. | 想让两个新人好好磨练一下 我懂的 |
[04:36] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么计划的 |
[04:38] | Well, it’s been quiet ever since last week’s rain. | 上周下过雨后这里就没什么人了 |
[04:41] | You have the whole place to yourself. | 这个地方完全属于你们了 |
[04:42] | And don’t worry about that Jeep. | 别担心你们的吉普车 |
[04:44] | She’ll be fine right there. | 停在这里不会有问题的 |
[04:46] | All right. Well, I’ll give you these. | 好吧 那我就把钥匙给你了 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:49] | Keys, cell phones, wallets. | 钥匙 手机 钱包 |
[04:52] | Goodbye, modern civilization. | 再见了 现代文明 |
[04:58] | I don’t care what Mac says. | 我才不信小麦的话 |
[05:00] | – He’s creepy. – All right. | -他很诡异 -好了 |
[05:02] | Besides what you’re wearing and the rain gear, | 除了身上穿的衣服和雨具 |
[05:04] | you each get three things: | 你们每个都得带上三样东西 |
[05:05] | a backpack, a canteen and a knife. | 背包 水壶和小刀 |
[05:08] | There a reason these backpacks are so big? | 为什么背包这么大 |
[05:11] | – I mean, we’re not taking much. – Yeah. | -我们也没带多少东西 -是的 |
[05:12] | The extra space is for the stuff you’re gonna pick up | 多余的空间可以让你沿路装上 |
[05:14] | along the way that you’ll need, like firewood and food. | 所需的东西 例如木柴和食物 |
[05:16] | Trust me, you’ll be glad you brought them along. | 相信我 你会庆幸带上它们的 |
[05:18] | All right, Freddy. Couple days? | 好了 弗雷迪 就几天 |
[05:20] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么肯定 |
[05:21] | Not everyone who walks in those woods | 不是所有走进丛林的人 |
[05:24] | walks out. | 都能走出来 |
[05:30] | He’s way too good at that. | 他太擅长制造恐怖气氛了 |
[05:39] | The sun is your compass. | 太阳就是你们的指南针 |
[05:41] | Right now, it is to our backs, | 现在 太阳在我们的后方 |
[05:43] | which means we’re headed which direction, Riley? | 意味着我们前进的是哪个方向 莱丽 |
[05:48] | – West. – Very good. | -西边 -很好 |
[05:50] | We are 30 miles from the nearest ranger station, | 距离最近的护林站还有48公里 |
[05:52] | 70 from the closest thing to civilization, | 距离最近的现代文明还有112.5公里 |
[05:54] | so keeping your bearings out here is imperative, | 所以保持好方向至关重要 |
[05:57] | unless you want to become a permanent resident. | 除非你们想在这里安家 |
[06:00] | Would that be so bad? | 这有什么不好的吗 |
[06:02] | Haven’t been away from a computer screen | 离开监狱之后好久没试过 |
[06:03] | this long since prison. | 这么长时间不在电脑跟前了 |
[06:05] | It’s really refreshing, honestly. | 实话说 真的很放松 |
[06:06] | Tell that to my stomach. | 我的肚子可没这种感觉 |
[06:08] | That’s not two bears you’re hearing fighting. | 你们听到的不是两头熊打架的声音 |
[06:10] | It’s hunger pains. | 是我的肚子在叫 |
[06:11] | Well, I think I hear a stream nearby. | 我好像听到溪流的声音 |
[06:14] | Gonna teach us how to fish, Mac? | 要教我们怎么钓鱼吗 小麦 |
[06:15] | No, fishing is day three. | 不 钓鱼是第三天的课程 |
[06:16] | Day one is foraging. | 第一天要学会觅食 |
[06:18] | Foraging what? Nothing out here to eat. | 觅什么食 这里没什么好吃的 |
[06:20] | There’s plenty. | 多的是 |
[06:21] | You just got to know what’s edible and where to look. | 你得知道哪些可以吃 以及上哪找 |
[06:24] | Cattails. They’re the fast food of the wilderness. | 香蒲 野外的速食食品 |
[06:28] | – One for you. – Thank you. | -一根给你 -谢谢 |
[06:30] | – One for you. – All right. | -一根给你 -好吧 |
[06:44] | Tastes like… | 吃起来像 |
[06:47] | used Q-tips. | 用过的棉签 |
[06:48] | If this was my secret ingredient on Iron Chef, | 如果我用这个独家秘方去参加《铁人烹饪》 |
[06:52] | I’d forfeit. | 那就输定了 |
[06:54] | Well, sorry, guys, but you’re gonna have to get used to them, | 抱歉 朋友们 你们得习惯这味道 |
[06:56] | because we each have to consume 240 per day… | 因为每天要吃上240根 |
[07:00] | to match the energy we’re exerting. | 才能抵得上我们消耗的能量 |
[07:02] | So that’s ten very important calories you just wasted. | 你刚浪费了非常珍贵的10卡路里 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry, did you say 240? | 你刚说的是240根吗 |
[07:09] | Surviving in the woods ain’t easy. | 要在野外生存下来不是易事 |
[07:11] | That’s why nobody comes out… here. | 所以没人能从这里走出去 |
[07:13] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[07:15] | – looks like someone did. – Guess Fred was wrong. | -好像有人成功了 -弗雷迪说错了 |
[07:18] | There are people out here. | 这里有人 |
[07:20] | People who brought a lot of equipment | 这些人带了很多装备 |
[07:22] | but have no idea what they’re doing. | 但却不知道自己在做什么 |
[07:24] | Can you tell me what mistakes they made? | 能说说他们犯了什么错误吗 |
[07:26] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[07:27] | According to the wilderness manual, | 根据野外生存手册 |
[07:29] | they didn’t ring their fire with stones | 第一点 他们没有用石头围起火堆 |
[07:31] | to keep it from spreading, one. | 以防火势蔓延 |
[07:35] | They left cigarette butts, | 他们还留下了烟头 |
[07:36] | which is not only a fire hazard but… | 这不仅是火灾隐患 |
[07:40] | violates the Leave No Trace rule. | 还违反了”无痕山林原则” |
[07:41] | – Not to mention, extremely rude. – Yes. | -而且很不文明 -没错 |
[07:44] | And they camped in a valley, | 他们还在溪谷露营 |
[07:45] | which is a big no-no because of flash floods. | 这是绝对不可行的 有山洪爆发的危险 |
[07:48] | Very good, Riley. Only missed one thing. | 很好 莱丽 但你漏了一点 |
[07:50] | Cotton fibers. | 棉纤维 |
[07:52] | – Why is that bad? – Well, out here, cotton kills. | -这有什么不好的 -在野外 棉纤维要人命 |
[07:56] | It gets wet, and it stays wet, | 一旦湿了 就很难干 |
[07:58] | making you vulnerable to hypothermia every time it rains. | 每次下雨都有可能让你患上低体温症 |
[08:01] | That’s why we’re head-to-toe nylon and wool. | 所以我们从头到脚穿的都是尼龙和毛织衣物 |
[08:03] | Whoever did this, | 无论这是谁 |
[08:05] | asking for trouble. | 都在自找麻烦 |
[08:13] | Are you sure about this, Matty? | 你确定吗 马蒂 |
[08:15] | I mean, it’s never too late to change your mind, you know. | 现在改变主意也不晚 知道吗 |
[08:17] | – I’ll be fine. – You sure? | -我没事的 -确定吗 |
[08:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Dalton? | 道尔顿 |
[08:30] | Yeah, we’re good. We’re good. | 没事 没事 |
[08:31] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[08:36] | Matty. What are you doing here? | 马蒂 你来这里干什么 |
[08:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:41] | You could’ve called. | 你可以打电话给我的 |
[08:43] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:52] | Matty, is everything okay? | 马蒂 一切还好吗 |
[08:54] | No. That’s why we’re here. | 不好 所以我们才来 |
[08:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:58] | We followed protocol. We didn’t leave a trail. | 我们遵守协议 不留下任何痕迹 |
[09:01] | My family is just settling into a normal life. | 我的家人刚适应寻常生活 |
[09:03] | How did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[09:04] | All I can tell you is S-Company learned your location. | 我只能告诉你 S公司知道你的位置了 |
[09:06] | It’s no longer safe here. | 这里不再安全 |
[09:08] | You trust the intel? | 情报可靠吗 |
[09:09] | We have a new asset on the inside. | 我们安插了新卧底 |
[09:11] | – I trust what she gives us. – Listen, Ethan, | -我相信她提供的消息 -听着 伊森 |
[09:12] | you made S-Company look like fools for eight years. | 你耍了S公司八年 |
[09:14] | They’re looking to make an example | 他们要利用你和你的家人 |
[09:16] | out of you and your family. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
[09:16] | This is not up for debate. | 我门不是来和你商量的 |
[09:18] | Okay? We’re going. | 清楚吗 该走了 |
[09:22] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候走 |
[09:34] | It won’t catch. | 着不了的 |
[09:35] | Kindling’s too damp. | 火种太潮湿了 |
[09:37] | Yep. I once spent two full days | 没错 我试过整整两天 |
[09:40] | trying to start a fire. | 都在生火 |
[09:41] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[09:42] | 48 hours straight, two sunsets. | 整整48小时 两天 |
[09:45] | But it was all soaked. | 但所有的东西都湿了 |
[09:46] | I was convinced I was gonna freeze to death. | 我都以为我要冻死了 |
[09:49] | Was this during your Phoenix wilderness training? | 是凤凰基金会野外训练时的时候吗 |
[09:51] | No, this was a camping trip with my grandfather. | 不 是跟我祖父的一次野营 |
[09:55] | He used to take me out here a lot after my mom died. | 我妈死后 他经常会带我来这里 |
[09:57] | He always used to say, | 他总是说 |
[09:58] | all you need to survive the wilderness | 你在野外生存所需要的一切 |
[10:00] | is what’s up here and what’s out there. | 都在你身边 |
[10:02] | Well, you think you can | 你觉得你可以 |
[10:03] | whip us up a dehumidifier for this kindling | 用这周围的东西造个除湿机 |
[10:06] | with what’s out there? | 来生火吗 |
[10:08] | No need. | 不需要 |
[10:09] | I survived that camping trip, obviously, | 很显然 我在那次野营中幸存下来 |
[10:12] | because I realized that I was surrounded | 因为我发现我周围都是 |
[10:13] | by a plant called Chamaenerion angustifolium. | 一种叫柳兰的植物 |
[10:17] | Chamana-what-a-nana-na? | 柳什么什么 |
[10:19] | More commonly known as fireweed. | 通常被称为火草 |
[10:23] | It’s the perfect tinder for damp wood. | 是点燃湿木头绝佳火种 |
[10:25] | Just don’t put too much on at once. | 一次别放太多 |
[10:27] | Want to give it a second try? | 想再试试吗 |
[10:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[10:38] | All right. Fireweed. | 好吧 火草 |
[10:38] | Now we just keep adding bigger sticks until the fire is roaring. | 现在我们只需要加粗木棍 让火旺起来 |
[10:43] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[10:45] | – Boze, put that down. – What? | -博兹 放下 -怎么了 |
[10:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:47] | Put it down; not in the fire. | 放下 别放进火里 |
[10:49] | Don’t tell me it’s endangered. | 这东西有危险吗 |
[10:50] | No, but you were about to be. | 没 但是你要是放了就会有危险 |
[10:52] | That’s poison oak. | 那是毒栎 |
[10:54] | Yeah, you don’t want to inhale | 你不会想吸入 |
[10:55] | the burning oils of a poison oak leaf ever. | 毒橡树叶燃烧的油脂 |
[10:58] | Do bad things to your lungs. | 会损坏肺部 |
[11:00] | 12-year-old Angus almost learned that one the hard way, too. | 12岁的安格斯也是差点受伤 才长记性的 |
[11:02] | – Sorry, man. Just tired. – It’s been a long day. | -抱歉兄弟 我太累了 -今天很难熬 |
[11:06] | I think we can all say that. But you’ve done great. | 我们都累了 你表现地很好 |
[11:07] | So I figured I’d reward us | 我们犒劳一下自己 |
[11:09] | – with a little gourmet treat for dinner. – Yeah. | -我弄点晚餐 -太好了 |
[11:11] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我都快等不及了 |
[11:12] | – Turn up! Yeah. – Starving. | -开饭啦 -饿死了 |
[11:14] | Yeah, yeah. Get some food. | 有吃的啦 |
[11:16] | – About to get a snack. Yeah. – Cattails. | -有零食吃啦 -香蒲 |
[11:18] | Man, what in the hell? | 兄弟 不是吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, man. | 兄弟 |
[11:22] | Sorry, couldn’t help myself. | 抱歉 就是想逗逗你们 |
[11:24] | Here you go. | 给你的 |
[11:25] | D-d-don’t. | 别 |
[11:42] | You were snoring. | 你在打呼噜 |
[11:44] | Did you have to wake me, though? | 你非要叫醒我吗 |
[11:45] | I was having the best dream. | 我正在做美梦呢 |
[11:47] | I was eating a tasty T-bone steak | 我正在享用一根美味的T骨牛排 |
[11:51] | – with a side of… – Cattails? | -旁边有… -香蒲吗 |
[11:53] | Hell no. | 才不是 |
[11:55] | Seriously, Mac. Do we have to keep eating these? | 说真的小麦 我们要一直吃这个吗 |
[12:02] | – Where’s Mac? – I don’t know. | -小麦呢 -不知道 |
[12:05] | His boots and backpack were already gone when I woke up. | 我醒来时他的鞋子和背包都不在了 |
[12:08] | He left without telling us? | 他没告诉我们一声就走了 |
[12:10] | Maybe he went for an early-morning hike. | 或许他是想一大早上去远足一下 |
[12:12] | Wait. Didn’t he say day two was tracking? | 等等 他是不是说过第二天是跟踪训练 |
[12:14] | Maybe this is a test and we’re supposed to find him. | 可能这是个考验 我们应该去找他 |
[12:17] | “Immersive training is the best training.” | “最好的训练方式就是沉浸式训练” |
[12:19] | Exactly. So, what’s the first step? | 没错 所以第一步要做什么 |
[12:22] | – Pick up his trail, I guess. – All right. | -找到他留下的踪迹 -好吧 |
[12:30] | I got some bootprints over here. | 这里有一些脚印 |
[12:32] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[12:34] | These aren’t Mac’s. Look at the sole. It’s a different shoe. | 不是小麦的 看看鞋底 不是一双鞋 |
[12:38] | And it wasn’t here when we made camp. | 而且我们来的时候也没有这些 |
[12:41] | See? | 你来看 |
[12:42] | These are Mac’s footprints. | 这些才是小麦的脚印 |
[12:45] | So someone else was here? | 所以有其他人来过这里 |
[12:55] | This is the same brand we saw at that campsite yesterday. | 这跟我们昨天在营地看到的是同一牌子 |
[12:59] | And it’s got dew all over it, | 这上面都是露水 |
[13:01] | which means whoever dropped it must have been here last night. | 意味着扔烟头的人昨晚就在这了 |
[13:04] | So that smoker was watching us while we were sleeping, | 这个抽烟的人在我们睡觉时就一直监视我们 |
[13:06] | and now Mac suddenly vanished? | 而现在小麦又突然消失了 |
[13:10] | I’m getting a really bad feeling. | 我有一种很不好的感觉 |
[13:24] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[13:41] | Fellas. Meet our new guide. | 伙计们 来见见我们的新向导 |
[13:52] | You might want to ration that. | 你得悠着点喝 |
[13:53] | It’s hard to come by clean water out here. | 这里很难找到干净的水了 |
[13:54] | Where’s your food? | 你的食物在哪 |
[13:56] | I catch and find it on my own. | 我自己找了一些 |
[13:59] | How long’s it been since you guys ran out? | 你们有多久没吃没喝了 |
[14:02] | Too long. Enough chitchat. | 很久了 聊够了 |
[14:04] | Get off your asses and pack the gear. We’re moving out. | 都拿好东西 我们要走了 |
[14:07] | Go! | 去啊 |
[14:17] | Only gonna say this once, Ranger Rick. | 我就说一次 大兵瑞克 |
[14:20] | Don’t. | 想都别想 |
[14:22] | All my friends run faster than you. | 我所有朋友都比你跑得快 |
[14:27] | So, are you gonna tell me what this is all about? | 你要跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[14:31] | Where do you need to go so badly | 你们到底要去哪里 |
[14:32] | you’re willing to kidnap a guide? | 你甚至不惜绑架一个向导 |
[14:41] | “X” Marks the spot. | 标了”X”的地方 |
[14:42] | What’s at the “X”? | 那里有什么 |
[14:43] | Not your concern. Just get me there. | 不关你的事 带我去就行了 |
[14:46] | Okay, but I don’t really know how to tell you this. | 好吧 但我真不知道怎么跟你说 |
[14:48] | This is on the other side of some of the roughest terrain out here. | 这在最陡峭的地形区里 在山的另一边 |
[14:51] | A trek like this should only be attempted | 这样的长途跋涉应该由 |
[14:53] | by a well-trained crew, not a bunch of first-timers. | 一些有经验人来进行 而不是一群新手 |
[14:55] | I didn’t ask your opinion. | 我没问你的意见 |
[14:57] | Just get us there, all right? | 把我们带过去就行了 懂吗 |
[14:59] | Getting angry doesn’t change the fact | 你生气也没用 |
[15:00] | that you have no food, no water. | 你们还是缺水缺食物 |
[15:01] | You’re inexperienced, | 你们没经验 |
[15:03] | and you’re not prepared for this hike. | 对登山也准备不足 |
[15:04] | I mean, it’s about to rain and… | 而且 快要下雨了… |
[15:09] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 可能我表达的不是很清楚 |
[15:11] | Act as if your life depends on getting us to that “X.” | 你的小命就取决于你能不能带我们到那里 |
[15:17] | Because it does. | 就是这样 |
[15:23] | All right, Jack. Time to share. | 好了 杰克 我必须要问 |
[15:25] | What have you been staring at | 我们从伊森家离开后 |
[15:26] | since we left Ethan’s house? | 你一直在看什么呢 |
[15:28] | All right, somebody sent me this photo earlier, | 好吧 早些时候有人给我发了这张照片 |
[15:30] | but I didn’t want to bother you with it, | 考虑到当时的情况 |
[15:32] | given the circumstances. | 我不想再给你添乱 |
[15:34] | You have no idea who sent this to you? | 你不知道是谁给你发的吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:36] | And they won’t return my texts. | 对方也不回我短信 |
[15:37] | I can’t figure out who that is. | 我猜不出这是谁 |
[15:39] | – Send it to our lab. Have it analyzed. – Yeah, all right. | -发到实验室去分析一下吧 -嗯 |
[15:47] | Will you do me a favor and go grab us some snacks? | 能帮我个忙吗 去给咱们买点零食 |
[15:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:54] | – Ethan. – Jack. | -伊森 -杰克 |
[15:58] | How are Deena and Mara doing? | 狄娜和玛拉怎么样 |
[15:59] | Confused. Scared. Angry. | 很困惑 害怕 生气 |
[16:03] | About as good as can be expected. | 和想象中差不多吧 |
[16:04] | So, how did S-Company find us? | S公司是怎么找到我们的 |
[16:06] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能告诉你的 |
[16:08] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[16:10] | You remember that I had | 你知道我的权限 |
[16:11] | a higher clearance than you, right? | 比你的高吧 |
[16:12] | Now you don’t. | 并没有 |
[16:13] | Ethan, you’re out. | 伊森 你已经离开了 |
[16:15] | So, as awkward and complicated as this is, | 所以 就算再尴尬再纠结 |
[16:18] | I need to treat you like any other civilian | 我也只能像对待一个接受了证人保护计划的 |
[16:20] | going into witness protection. | 平民一样对待你 |
[16:21] | Except I’m not like any other civilian, Matty. | 但我和其他平民不一样啊 马蒂 |
[16:23] | Because if I were, | 因为如果我是的话 |
[16:24] | then the director of a top secret intel agency | 一个顶级秘密间谍组织的主管 |
[16:26] | would not be personally handling my relocation assignment. | 是不会亲自来护送我转移的 |
[16:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:32] | Our situation is unique. | 我们的情况比较特殊 |
[16:35] | But the fact that we were married | 但就算我们有过婚姻关系 |
[16:38] | doesn’t mean that I can just throw out U.S. Government… | 也不代表我能出卖美国政府… |
[16:40] | – Deena… – You were married? | -狄娜 -你结过婚 |
[16:46] | No jalapeño beef jerky. | 没有墨西哥胡椒味的牛肉干 |
[16:48] | You know, they got every flavor under the sun, | 他们什么口味的都有 |
[16:50] | and no jalapeño. | 但却没有墨西哥胡椒 |
[16:51] | That is definitely going on my Yelp… review. | 我绝对要去大众点评上吐槽…一下 |
[16:59] | We should probably hit the road. | 我们该走了 |
[17:08] | You know, we should really stop | 那个 我们真的应该停下来 |
[17:09] | and build a fire to dry those clothes out | 生个火 把衣服烘干 |
[17:11] | before you all become hypothermic. | 以防你们都得低温症 |
[17:12] | Just keep moving. | 别废话快走吧 |
[17:22] | – What’s the holdup? – Well, we need a new route, | -怎么不走了 -我们需要规划一条新路线 |
[17:24] | ’cause this one’s too dangerous. | 这条路太危险了 |
[17:25] | – Looks fine to me. – Right. | -我看着没问题啊 -看起来是 |
[17:27] | But what you can’t see is the invisible layer of moisture | 但你看不见的是 |
[17:29] | left over by the rain on the rocks is now frozen | 石头上因为下雨而存留的潮气 |
[17:31] | into an invisible sheet of ice. | 现在结成了一层看不见的冰 |
[17:33] | So, crossing these boulders is a risk we can easily avoid | 我们完全可以避开攀爬的危险 |
[17:35] | by going another way. | 走另一条路 |
[17:36] | Will that take longer? | 那样会更久吗 |
[17:38] | – Well, yeah, a little bit. – Then no, | -嗯 会久一点点吧 -那就走这条 |
[17:40] | we’re not going out of our way to avoid a few slippery rocks. | 我们不会因为几块比较滑的石头就改变方向的 |
[17:45] | Okay, there’s a way to make this safer, | 好吧 有一种办法可以安全一点 |
[17:47] | but I’m gonna need my knife | 但我需要我的刀 |
[17:49] | and all the zippers from the tents. | 和帐篷上所有的拉链 |
[17:54] | – All right. – You sure? | -好吧 -你确定吗 |
[17:57] | What’s he gonna do with this toy? | 他用这么个小玩意儿能干嘛 |
[18:03] | All right, these should give your boots extra traction. | 好了 这些应该会增强你们靴子的摩擦力 |
[18:08] | But it’s still dangerous, so take small steps. | 但还是很危险 所以步子小一点 |
[18:12] | But really, you should follow my exact footing. | 你们最好严格按照我的脚印走 |
[18:14] | After you. | 你先请吧 |
[18:22] | I told you to follow me. | 我说过跟着我走 |
[18:32] | – Hurts? – Yeah. | -疼吗 -嗯 |
[18:33] | – We gotta stop for the night. – No chance. | -我们得停下过夜了 -不行 |
[18:35] | Look, you don’t have a choice. | 听着 你没得选 |
[18:36] | He sprained his ankle. It’s bad. | 他扭到脚踝了 伤的很重 |
[18:38] | I’ve got to control the swelling or it’s gonna get worse, | 我得及时处理 不然会更糟 |
[18:40] | and that means elevating it for a few hours. | 要让脚悬空几小时 |
[18:42] | I’ll go look for something to make a splint, | 我去找找能做夹板的东西 |
[18:44] | stabilize his leg. | 来固定他的腿 |
[18:45] | And then I’ll make a crutch so you can walk. | 然后再给你做个拐杖 |
[18:47] | But from here on out, it’s gonna be slow going. | 但从现在开始 我们只能慢慢来了 |
[18:50] | Go with him. | 跟着他 |
[18:54] | Gio, I’m sorry, man. | 乔 抱歉 |
[18:54] | Take it easy, Cid. | 别太自责了 席德 |
[18:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[19:05] | Okay, that was a gunshot, | 是枪声 |
[19:07] | and it’s definitely coming from that way. | 是那个方向传来的 |
[19:08] | – Come on, we gotta move. – Wait, wait, wait. | -走吧 我们得赶过去 -等等等等 |
[19:09] | What are we gonna do when we catch up with these guys? | 赶上他们之后我们怎么办呢 |
[19:11] | – They have guns. – I guess we gotta improvise. Come on. | -他们有枪 -随机应变吧 走吧 |
[19:24] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[19:26] | You said he was gonna slow us down. | 你说他会拖慢我们的 |
[19:34] | Well, my friends will have heard that shot. | 我的朋友们会听到刚刚的枪声 |
[19:37] | If you want to keep them out of this, | 你如果不想把他们卷进来 |
[19:38] | I suggest you pick up the pace. | 我建议你加快速度 |
[19:57] | Get moving. | 快走 |
[20:16] | Louisiana. | 路易斯安纳州 |
[20:19] | Texas. Yee-haw. Way to go, Texas. | 德州 对嘛 就该去德州 |
[20:22] | Kansas. | 堪萨斯 |
[20:24] | Everybody, we got a Kan… | 各位 我们有堪… |
[20:25] | Jack, please stop. | 杰克 拜托你消停会儿 |
[20:28] | You’re the only one playing. | 只有你一个人在闹 |
[20:30] | Just trying to lighten the mood in here. | 我只是想活跃一下气氛 |
[20:31] | It’s like a hearst. | 这就像个病仪车一样 |
[20:33] | Hearse. | 是殡仪车 |
[20:34] | Yeah, that’s what I said. Hearst. | 我就说的这个嘛 病仪车 |
[20:36] | This part of Nebraska we’re going to is really beautiful. | 我们要去的地方位于内布拉斯加州 很美的 |
[20:40] | It’s full of rolling hills and tranquil streams. | 到处都是连绵起伏的群山和宁静的小溪 |
[20:43] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[20:44] | Mara will, too. | 玛拉也是 |
[20:47] | We’re gonna have a beautiful life there. | 我们在那里的生活一定会很美好 |
[21:01] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[21:03] | Two miles, as the crow flies, | 直走的话还剩两英里 |
[21:05] | but it’s gonna be a one-way trip | 但如果我们不停下来找水的话 |
[21:06] | if we don’t stop to collect water. | 这趟就有去无回了 |
[21:08] | When we get there. | 先到了再说吧 |
[21:10] | And if our muscles cramp from dehydration before we get there, | 如果到之前我们因为脱水而肌肉抽筋 |
[21:13] | you gonna shoot everybody? | 你要毙了所有人吗 |
[21:20] | Look, | 听着 |
[21:22] | you can send your people down here to this stream | 你可以派你的人去这条小溪 |
[21:24] | to collect the water. | 收集水 |
[21:25] | But don’t drink it yet. It’s not potable. | 但别急着喝 那个水还不能饮用 |
[21:27] | And you’re gonna make it drinkable? How? | 你能将其变成可饮用水吗 怎么做 |
[21:29] | I just need my knife, a pine tree branch, and… | 我只需要我的刀 一根松树枝 还有… |
[21:34] | one of these sleeping bag stuff sacks. | 一个装睡袋的包 |
[21:42] | All right. You heard him. | 好了 你们听见他的话了 |
[21:44] | Fill up every bottle we got. | 把我们所有的瓶子都装上水 |
[21:45] | Get to it. | 走吧 |
[21:48] | Access to clean drinking water is vital | 在野外生存中 |
[21:50] | in wilderness survival. | 饮用水的获取十分重要 |
[21:51] | Without it, your body will break down rapidly. | 没有水 你的身体很快就会垮掉 |
[21:54] | So when dirty water is the only thing on the menu, | 所以当你只能收集到脏水时 |
[21:57] | you have to turn to Mother Nature for some help. | 你就得向大自然母亲求助了 |
[22:02] | Are you sure it’s safe? | 你确定这么做安全吗 |
[22:06] | Absolutely. | 绝对安全 |
[22:07] | The xylem in the pine branches pulls out any harmful bacteria. | 松树枝里的木质部会把有害细菌全部带走 |
[22:12] | Trees don’t like drinking dirty water any more than people do. | 树也跟人一样 不喜欢喝脏水 |
[22:17] | How long have you known Gio? | 你认识乔多久了 |
[22:19] | A few years. | 有几年了 |
[22:20] | Longer than that guy he just shot back there? | 比刚刚死掉的那个认识得久吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 没有 |
[22:26] | Gio and Cid go way back. | 乔和席德有很深的交情 |
[22:29] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[22:29] | If Gio was willing to shoot that guy he’s known for years | 如果乔能向他相知多年的好友开枪 |
[22:33] | over possibly slowing him down a little, | 就因为他可能会拖慢步伐 |
[22:35] | what do you think he’s gonna be doing to you | 那么当他发现他不再需要你的时候 |
[22:37] | when he finds out he doesn’t need you anymore? | 他又会对你做什么呢 |
[22:45] | You are too cute. | 你真是太天真了 |
[22:47] | Giovanni. | 乔瓦尼 |
[22:48] | Your human GPS is trying to get me to turn on you. | 你的人形指南针想策反我 |
[22:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:53] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[22:55] | Ask me to pull the trigger, | 你尽管下令开枪好了 |
[22:56] | and I’ll happily prove my loyalty. | 我很乐意证明我的忠诚 |
[22:59] | Tempting, but not now. | 我很想让你这么做 但还没到时候 |
[23:01] | We still need him. | 他还有用 |
[23:03] | Can’t say I blame you for trying, kid. | 你这么尝试 我也不怪你 孩子 |
[23:05] | Punishment, however, will have to wait for later. | 但惩罚还是得留到后面 |
[23:08] | If your water’s finally done, let’s get moving. | 如果你的水好了 我们就动身 |
[23:11] | Come on. Pack up. | 快点 收拾收拾 |
[23:13] | I got more blood over here. | 这边有更多的血 |
[23:27] | Man, I really thought that was gonna be Mac down there. | 伙计 我真的以为下面的会是小麦 |
[23:30] | Yeah, me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[23:31] | But if they did that to one of their own… | 但如果他们连自己人都能下的了手 |
[23:33] | It’s only a matter of time before | 我们找到的下一具尸体会是小麦 |
[23:34] | the next body we find is Mac. | 也是迟早的事 |
[23:36] | Bozer, look. He’s still got a radio on him. | 博兹 看 他身上还带着无线电 |
[23:38] | If we can get it, | 如果我们能拿到 |
[23:39] | I think I can contact a park ranger. | 我们就能联系上公园管理员了 |
[23:41] | Love the plan, Riley. | 这个计划真是棒棒啊 莱丽 |
[23:43] | There’s just a teeny-tiny, 50-foot problem. | 我们要克服的不过就是15米高度而已 |
[23:47] | Mac taught us to weave rope for building our shelter. | 小麦教我们编绳子来造营地 |
[23:50] | What if… what if we just build a really long rope? | 如果我们编一根足够长的绳子呢 |
[23:53] | Strong enough to climb down? | 结实到能让我们爬下去 |
[23:54] | No, no. Rope’s not for climbing. | 不不不 绳不是用来爬的 |
[23:57] | It’s for fishing. | 绳是用来钓鱼的 |
[24:01] | Now, that is a hook. | 那就是个钩子 |
[24:02] | Easy. Easy. | 当心点 当心点 |
[24:06] | – Slow, slow, slow. – I got it. | -慢点 慢点 慢点 -没事 |
[24:17] | – What’s wrong? – This is a consumer radio. | -怎么了 -这是消费者类无线电 |
[24:19] | It doesn’t tune to the frequency the National Park Service uses. | 它没有调到国家公园服务处所使用的频率 |
[24:22] | Isn’t there, like, a… an emergency channel or something? | 有没有紧急频道之类的东西 |
[24:24] | Yeah. Of course. | 没错 当然有 |
[24:25] | But there’s no guarantee anyone’s gonna hear it. | 但没办法保证有人听到 |
[24:27] | We could sit here all day calling for help. | 我们可能一整天都耗在这里呼救了 |
[24:30] | So we did all that for nothing? | 所以我们费了这么大劲还是毫无进展吗 |
[24:33] | Man. | 天哪 |
[24:34] | Actually, no. | 其实 不见得 |
[24:36] | I might be able to tune it | 我也许可以把它调频到 |
[24:37] | to the authorized federal government band. | 联邦政府授权波段 |
[24:39] | – Do that. – I’m gonna try. | -调吧 -我来试试看 |
[24:47] | – Well? – Yeah, we are, uh… | -怎么样了 -没错 我们… |
[24:49] | we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[24:50] | Spread out. Find it! | 散开 找到它 |
[25:00] | Gio, there’s nothing here! | 乔 这里什么也没有 |
[25:06] | – You led us to the wrong place. – I did not. | -你把我们带到了错误的地点 -我没有 |
[25:07] | Look, the geographical location– this is ex… | 看 这个地理位置 这是我们之前 |
[25:09] | Yeah, yeah, either you screwed up, | 要么你搞砸了 |
[25:11] | – or you’re playing games. – I didn’t, and I’m not. | -要么你就是在耍花样 -我没有 |
[25:15] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[25:17] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[25:20] | Is what you’re looking for nailed to the ground? | 你要找的东西是被钉在地上了吗 |
[25:25] | What kind of question is that? | 什么意思 |
[25:26] | ‘Cause if it wasn’t, | 如果不是的话 |
[25:26] | it’s possible that a flash flood took it away. | 很可能是洪水把它冲走了 |
[25:29] | Explain. | 说人话 |
[25:30] | See the dried mud on the rocks right there. | 看到石头上的干泥巴了吗 |
[25:32] | It’s a waterline, and it’s a recent one. | 那是最近才产生的水位线 |
[25:34] | If you tell me the size and the weight | 告诉我你要找的东西 |
[25:35] | of what you’re looking for, | 的重量和尺寸 |
[25:36] | I may be able to determine where the flood took it. | 我可以大概判断一下它被冲到哪了 |
[25:42] | I’m looking for $18 million. | 我找的是一千八百万现金 |
[25:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | How’d it get out here? | 这里怎么会有这么大笔钱 |
[25:51] | I pushed it out a plane. | 我从飞机上推下来的 |
[25:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:56] | All right, well, what was the denomination of bills? | 多大面值的 |
[25:59] | How does that possibly matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[26:00] | – You want to find it or not? – The cash was in hundreds. | -你想不想找了 -都是百元现钞 |
[26:02] | So that means it was about 400 pounds. | 也就是大概360斤 |
[26:05] | – What was it in? – Wooden crate. | -用什么装的 -木箱子 |
[26:07] | The kind banks use to ship money to each other | 就是那种银行匀帐时 |
[26:09] | when they’re balancing the ledgers. | 运钱的箱子 |
[26:11] | Okay, so you guys stole this crate, | 所以你们偷了这个箱子 |
[26:13] | you loaded it onto a plane, | 装在飞机上 |
[26:14] | and then you pushed it out mid-flight. | 然后在高空把箱子推了下来 |
[26:16] | I’m guessing that the cops were onto you? | 我猜警察正在找你们吧 |
[26:17] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[26:19] | It was too hot to land with the cash, | 带着现金落地太危险了 |
[26:20] | so we pushed it out and marked the location on the map, | 所以我们把钱扔到了这个位置 |
[26:22] | and the rest you know. | 之后的你都知道了 |
[26:23] | Now, where is my money? | 我的钱到底哪去了 |
[26:28] | Getting pretty sick of asking you. | 我不想再问第二遍了 |
[26:30] | Okay, look, | 好吧 |
[26:30] | I can… I can use the erosion rate of the soil | 我可以根据土壤的冲蚀速度 |
[26:34] | to determine the speed of the flash flood’s water. | 计算洪水的流速 |
[26:37] | Then I can solve for direction and distance | 然后就能计算出箱子的 |
[26:39] | traveled by the crate, | 去向和距离 |
[26:41] | as long as I can figure out the missing variable here. | 但我需要先找出其余的变量 |
[26:43] | And that is? | 什么变量 |
[26:44] | It’s the, angle of the slope of the ground | 我们所在的这个 |
[26:46] | we’re standing on right now. | 斜坡的角度 |
[26:47] | This ground’s completely flat. | 这里很平坦 哪来的斜坡 |
[26:49] | To the naked eye it is. | 肉眼看上去是平地 |
[26:50] | Can I borrow your scope? | 借我用一下你的望远镜 |
[26:57] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[27:13] | Take it just beyond that rock. | 放到那块石头那里 |
[27:22] | Okay. The greatest angle of the slope | 斜坡的最大角度是 |
[27:25] | is 18 degrees northeast. | 东北向18度 |
[27:28] | And we are looking at… crate, let’s say 430 pounds, | 我们要找的箱子大概是390斤 |
[27:32] | made of porous wood, filled with cash. | 多孔材质 装满了现金 |
[27:35] | So if I can calculate the flood time | 假设我能通过冲蚀速度 |
[27:38] | and water speed using the erosion rate, | 算出洪水的流速和时间 |
[27:40] | then that means the crate would’ve floated | 那么箱子应该被冲到 |
[27:43] | about right there. | 大概那个位置 |
[27:45] | You better be right. | 你最好没算错 |
[27:53] | Is making my ears bleed part of the process? | 把我弄聋也是你计划的一部分吗 |
[27:55] | Nope. That’s just a fun bonus. | 不 这只是意外收获 |
[27:57] | I’m turning the copper wire to bypass all commercial frequencies | 我屏蔽了所有的商业频率 |
[28:01] | so we can reach the restricted government channels. | 这样我们就能接入政府的限制频道了 |
[28:11] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[28:14] | We need help. Does anybody copy? | 救命 有人能听到吗 |
[28:16] | Maybe we’re out of range? | 我们是不是离得有点远 |
[28:17] | I’m trying to reach Washington Park Service. | 我要联系华盛顿公园管理人员 |
[28:20] | Does anybody copy? We need help. | 有人听得到吗 救命 |
[28:23] | This is the park ranger. Who is this? | 这里是公园巡警 你是哪位 |
[28:26] | This is Riley Davis. | 我是莱丽·戴维斯 |
[28:28] | My friends and I were hiking in Walker Gorge | 我和朋友在沃克峡谷徒步 |
[28:29] | when armed men kidnapped one of us. | 有人被武装人员劫持了 |
[28:31] | We need immediate assistance. | 我们需要帮助 |
[28:34] | Copy that. Do you know your location? | 收到 把你的地址告诉我 |
[28:36] | We’re on a cliff? | 我们在悬崖上 |
[28:38] | Where the kidnappers killed one of their own. | 绑匪在这把自己人杀了 |
[28:42] | I see a mountain range to the south. | 南边有一座山 |
[28:44] | The gorge is maybe 20 miles east. | 峡谷在往东32千米左右 |
[28:47] | Copy. I think I know where you’re at. | 收到 我大概知道你们的位置了 |
[28:48] | We’re contacting law enforcement now. | 我们马上与执法部门联络 |
[28:51] | Stay where you are, keep your radio on… | 待在原地 保持通讯畅通 |
[28:56] | Help is on the way. | 援助马上就到 |
[29:01] | And you said swinging by the ranger station | 你还说在巡逻站附近晃荡 |
[29:03] | was gonna be a waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[29:04] | Anton. | 安东 |
[29:06] | Backtrack, find his buddies. | 往回走 找到他那几个朋友 |
[29:08] | Keep them company. | 看住他们 |
[29:11] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[29:26] | Think that’s enough smoke to draw the rangers? | 这烟巡警能看到吗 |
[29:29] | I guess the answer is yes. | 应该可以 |
[29:35] | You guys call an emergency? | 求助的是你们吗 |
[29:36] | We did, but we were expecting a park ranger. | 对 我们还以为来的会是公园巡警呢 |
[29:39] | Sadly, they’re not gonna make it. | 抱歉 他们来不了 |
[29:41] | Now toss me a radio and shut up. | 闭嘴 把收音机扔给我 |
[29:50] | Gio, Emma. | 乔 艾玛 |
[29:52] | It’s Emma. You found his friends? | 我是艾玛 你找到他的朋友了 |
[29:54] | Yeah, sure did. We’re getting acquainted now. | 没错 我们已经碰面了 |
[29:56] | Good. We’re almost to the money. | 很好 我们快找到钱了 |
[29:58] | Keep them alive. | 让他们再活一会 |
[29:58] | We’ll tell you if that needs to change. | 如果计划有变 我们会告诉你的 |
[30:07] | Pretty cold out here, huh? | 这儿还真冷啊 |
[30:08] | What part of “Shut up” was confusing? | 你是听不懂”闭嘴”这个词吗 |
[30:09] | Just saying, sun’s going down, temperature, too. | 我只是想说 太阳下山 气温下降 |
[30:12] | If your cotton clothes are as damp as they look… | 如果你的棉衣跟看起来一样湿的话 |
[30:14] | But hey, I’m sure a guy like you knows | 不过我想像你这样的人 |
[30:16] | how to deal with hypothermia. | 应该知道如何应对体温过低症 |
[30:19] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不知道呢 |
[30:20] | We need to build up this fire. | 我们需要生火 |
[30:21] | If we use some branches and leaves from that bush over there, | 把灌木丛里的树枝和落叶拿过来烧 |
[30:23] | it’ll keep us all warm | 在目前的困难解决前 |
[30:24] | until our current situation gets resolved. | 至少能让我们保暖 |
[30:30] | Fine, but stay where I can see you. | 好吧 但是不许离开我的视线 |
[30:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:53] | Good job, Bozer. | 干得好 博兹 |
[30:54] | You officially know what poison oak looks like. | 你确切分得清毒橡木长什么样了 |
[30:57] | Now, where’s our friend? | 那么 我们的朋友在哪 |
[31:01] | This ravine acts as a natural drainage basin | 对于那些被洪水冲走的东西 |
[31:03] | for anything displaced by the flood. | 这个峡谷就是天然的流域 |
[31:07] | So your crate should be here. | 你的箱子应该在这 |
[31:11] | There. There! | 在那边 在那边 |
[31:30] | It’s all here. | 都在这了 |
[31:33] | Yeah, well, we can celebrate | 等我们把钱拿回车子之后 |
[31:33] | when we get the money back to the car. | 再庆祝也不迟 |
[31:35] | It’ll be tough. | 这很困难 |
[31:36] | We only have three backpacks, and we’re a man down. | 我们只有三个背包 还有一个人死了 |
[31:38] | On the bright side, | 往好的方面想 |
[31:38] | 18 million split four ways is much better. | 四个人分1800万不是更好吗 |
[31:43] | Okay. I did what you asked. | 好了 我按你的要求做了 |
[31:44] | I got you to your money. | 我带你找到了你的钱 |
[31:46] | Now call your man and tell him to let my friends go. | 现在给你的人打电话 让他放了我朋友 |
[31:49] | If I said I was gonna kill your friends | 如果你想不到办法 |
[31:51] | if you didn’t think of a way | 一个人运走这笔钱 |
[31:52] | to get all this money back by yourself, | 我就杀了你的朋友 |
[31:54] | what would you say? | 你会怎么办 |
[31:54] | I’d say that wasn’t part of the deal. | 这不是约定的一部分 |
[31:56] | Yeah, well, I’m making it the deal. Answer me. | 好吧 现在是了 回答我 |
[31:58] | Can you build something | 你能不能造个什么东西 |
[32:00] | to make moving my money a one-man job? | 让我一个人就把这些钱转移走 |
[32:08] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[32:09] | – Why? – All right. | -为什么 -好吧 |
[32:18] | Do it, then. | 赶紧动手 |
[32:20] | We’ll move it all as soon as you’re ready. | 一旦你准备好 我们就把钱全运走 |
[32:46] | All clear. | 安全 |
[32:55] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:11] | This is, uh… this is all the stuff they brought. | 他们买的东西都在这了 |
[33:13] | And Ethan is doing another sweep of the neighborhood | 伊森正在对附近进行第二次的肃清 |
[33:16] | just to… just to be safe. | 为了确保安全 |
[33:21] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[33:22] | It’s her I’m worried about. | 我担心的是她 |
[33:24] | Yeah, well, rough day. | 是啊 真是难熬的一天 |
[33:27] | I want to talk to her, | 我想和她说说话 |
[33:28] | put her mind at ease, but… | 让她放心 可是 |
[33:31] | I have no idea what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[33:33] | Sure, you do. | 你当然知道了 |
[33:34] | You only think you don’t know what to say ’cause you’re so… | 你觉得自己不知道说什么 只是因为 |
[33:38] | involved. | 你深陷其中 |
[33:39] | Imagine if the roles were reversed | 想象一下 如果角色互换 |
[33:41] | and I was unsure how to handle this. | 我不确定该怎么做的时候 |
[33:43] | What would you tell me to do? | 你会让我怎么做 |
[33:44] | I would say, “Tell her the truth about your past | 我会说”告诉她关于你过去的真相 |
[33:46] | so she’s not guessing.” | 这样她就不会再猜了” |
[33:49] | Ta-da. | 这不就对了吗 |
[33:51] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[33:55] | Mommy, I need purple. | 妈妈 我需要紫色蜡笔 |
[34:02] | It’s not here, sweetie. | 亲爱的 这里没有 |
[34:03] | But I need it now! | 但我现在就需要 |
[34:05] | You know what, Mara? | 这样吧 玛拉 |
[34:09] | You can make your own purple. Look. | 你可以自己调紫色 看 |
[34:13] | All you need is red… | 你只需要红色 |
[34:19] | and blue. | 还有蓝色 |
[34:22] | See? Purple. You want to try? | 看到了吗 紫色 你想试试吗 |
[34:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:32] | Giving up everything you’ve ever known. | 放弃你所拥有的一切 |
[34:36] | Having to start over again twice. | 不得不再次重新开始 |
[34:38] | I can’t imagine how hard this has been for you. | 我无法想象这对你来说有多煎熬 |
[34:42] | But what I can imagine is that | 但我能想象到的是 |
[34:44] | you would like to start your new life without any questions, | 你想毫不犹豫地开始新生活 |
[34:48] | which is why I think you should know the truth. | 这也是我认为你应该知道事实的原因 |
[34:52] | Ethan and I were married, | 我和伊森结过婚 |
[34:55] | and we loved each other very much, | 我们曾经非常相爱 |
[34:57] | but that was a lifetime ago, | 不过那已经过去了 |
[34:59] | before you and he ever met. | 在你和他相遇之前 |
[35:01] | Now you and Mara are his life. | 现在你和玛拉才是他生活的全部 |
[35:04] | And as soon as we’re sure that you’re safe here, | 一旦我们确认这里安全 |
[35:06] | you’ll never see me again. | 你永远都不会再见到我 |
[35:12] | All I want is to give Mara a good life. | 我只想玛拉过上幸福的生活 |
[35:15] | And you will. | 你会的 |
[35:20] | For you. | 送给你 |
[35:21] | This is for me? | 这是送给我的 |
[35:24] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[35:27] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[35:29] | Yeah, no, I feel the same way. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[35:35] | Good in here? | 里面没事吧 |
[35:39] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们没事 |
[35:53] | How much longer is your sled thing gonna take? | 那个像雪橇的东西还要多久才能完工 |
[35:57] | Not much longer. Just one more thing. | 快了 还差一样东西 |
[36:05] | My money! | 我的钱 |
[36:14] | That’s got to be Mac, right? | 那肯定是小麦 对吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah. Come on. Let’s go. | 没错 快 我们走 |
[36:21] | Don’t stop. Keep going. | 别停下来 继续跑 |
[37:03] | Mac! Mac! Mac! Mac! | 小麦 小麦 小麦 小麦 |
[37:06] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[37:07] | He’s been shot. He’s still alive. | 他中枪了 他还活着 |
[37:11] | – Mac. – Mac! | -小麦 -小麦 |
[37:16] | You guys are okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[37:16] | It’s not us we’re worried about. Okay? | 我们担心的不是自己 好吗 |
[37:18] | You got a bullet in your leg. | 你腿里有颗子弹 |
[37:19] | You need to tell us how to take it out. | 你得告诉我们怎么取出来 |
[37:21] | You don’t. You just stop the bleeding | 不取子弹 只要止血 |
[37:24] | and dress the wound. | 包扎伤口 |
[37:25] | What do we dress the wound with? | 我们用什么包扎伤口 |
[37:26] | – Yarrow. – Yarrow? | -蓍草 -蓍草 |
[37:28] | It’s a white flower. Grows in clusters. | 是一种白花 成簇生长 |
[37:29] | Should be all around here. | 这附近应该有很多 |
[37:31] | All right, buddy, you’re gonna have to put pressure on it. | 伙计 你得压住伤口 |
[37:35] | – Too much? – Oh, no, not enough. | -太用力了吗 -不 还不够 |
[37:38] | Yep, that’s it. More like it. | 对 就这样 这还差不多 |
[37:42] | Okay… | 好了 |
[37:44] | All right, now, pack the wound and wrap it tight. | 现在把伤口敷上然后扎紧 |
[37:53] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[37:58] | Okay. Yep. | 好 对 |
[38:00] | Tighter. We’re gonna have to do it tighter. | 再紧点 要扎得再紧点 |
[38:01] | We gotta tie it. You see any vines? | 得绑紧 你有看到藤蔓吗 |
[38:04] | I’ve got something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[38:07] | Here. This is stronger. | 用这个 更结实 |
[38:09] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 嗯 这个能行 |
[38:14] | – Sorry, Mac. – That’s okay. That’ll do. | -抱歉 小麦 -没事 行了 |
[38:17] | Okay. Now the hard part. | 现在开始困难的部分 |
[38:19] | Get me to a hospital. | 把我送去医院 |
[38:22] | Take his legs. We gotta carry him. | 抬他的腿 我们得搬他走 |
[38:23] | It’s too far; we’ll never make it out of the woods in time. | 太远了 我们不可能及时走出树林 |
[38:25] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么做 |
[38:28] | Looks like Mac was building a sled. | 看起来小麦在造滑车 |
[38:30] | We can finish it and use it to drag him out. | 我们可以造好它 然后把小麦拉出去 |
[38:34] | Everything you need’s in there: | 你需要的一切都在里面了 |
[38:36] | new names, new Social Security numbers, | 新的名字 社保号码 |
[38:38] | new marriage certificate. | 新的结婚证书 |
[38:40] | The works. | 全套东西 |
[38:40] | Hope it helps. | 希望有帮助 |
[38:42] | Take care of yourself, Ethan. | 自己多保重 伊森 |
[38:45] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[38:47] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[38:48] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 嗯 不客气 |
[38:56] | Thanks, Matty. | 谢谢 马蒂 |
[38:57] | For saving my family in Cyprus, | 在塞浦路斯救了我们一家 |
[38:58] | for moving us here, for… | 帮我们搬到这里 |
[39:01] | for everything. | 感谢这一切 |
[39:03] | Sorry you had to relive this. | 让你再次经历痛苦我很抱歉 |
[39:05] | The truth is I chose to do this myself | 实际上这是我自己选的 |
[39:08] | because I thought watching you move into your new home | 因为我以为看着你和你的新家庭 |
[39:11] | with your new family would crush me. | 搬进你们的新家会击垮我 |
[39:14] | And the pain would bring me the closure I need. | 而这份痛苦会为我带来自己所需的解脱 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:22] | So, did it? | 成功了吗 |
[39:23] | Not how I expected. | 不是我所预期的那样 |
[39:26] | Because now that I’m here, I’m not feeling any pain, | 因为现在我在这里 没有感到任何痛苦 |
[39:29] | just a strong desire for you and your family to be happy. | 只是强烈地希望你和你的家人能过得幸福 |
[39:37] | Well, that means the world to me. | 你能这样说 对我太重要了 |
[39:40] | I don’t think I could have done any of this | 如果没听到你这样说 |
[39:42] | if I hadn’t heard you say that. | 我不可能做到这一切 |
[39:44] | You know, after this, | 从今往后 |
[39:45] | there can be no more contact with your former life. | 你不能再与过往有任何交集 |
[39:49] | – Including you. – Especially me. | -包括你 -尤其是我 |
[39:52] | This is goodbye, Ethan. | 这是永别 伊森 |
[39:56] | Bye, Matty. | 别了 马蒂 |
[40:20] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[40:24] | life doesn’t work out the way we think it will, huh, Matty? | 生活并不如我们所愿 对吗 马蒂 |
[40:27] | No, it sure doesn’t. | 是啊 的确如此 |
[40:29] | Ethan and I had some wonderful years together. | 伊森和我共度了一段美妙的时光 |
[40:32] | But this is where he’s supposed to be. | 但是他找了他的归宿 |
[40:36] | And I’m where I’m supposed to be. | 我也找到了我的归宿 |
[40:40] | Sitting with my lame ass in an SUV | 和我这个蠢货一起坐在一辆 |
[40:42] | that smells like beef jerky in rural Nebraska? | 闻起来像内布拉斯加州乡村牛肉干的SUV里 |
[40:46] | Is that where you’re supposed to be? | 这就是你的归宿吗 |
[40:49] | You’ve always had a very special way with words, Jack. | 你总是这么能言善道 杰克 |
[40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:55] | What do you say we get out of here, boss lady? | 我们离开这里怎么样 大姐头 |
[40:57] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[40:58] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[41:09] | Are those the lab results? | 实验室有结果了吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:15] | They didn’t I.D. who sent the photo, | 他们没能查出照片是谁发的 |
[41:17] | but they sure figured out who was in it. | 但他们搞清楚了照片上是谁 |
[41:20] | Tiberius Kovacs? | 泰比留·科瓦奇 |
[41:21] | Tiberius Kovacs. The one and only. | 泰比留·科瓦奇 就是他 |
[41:23] | Weren’t you on the team that took him out ten years ago? | 你不是十年前干掉他的小队中的一员吗 |
[41:26] | I pulled the trigger. | 我开的枪 |
[41:29] | Why is someone sending you a decade-old photo | 为什么有人要给你发一张十年前的 |
[41:32] | of a dead terrorist? | 死了的恐怖分子的照片 |
[41:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:37] | But I got a bad feeling about it. | 但我有种不祥的预感 |
[41:48] | – Fred! – Fred! | -弗雷德 -弗雷德 |
[41:49] | We need your cell phone right now. | 我们需要你的手机 快 |
[41:55] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[42:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:03] | Matty, it’s Bozer. | 马蒂 我是博兹 |
[42:05] | Listen, Mac needs a medevac ASAP. | 听着 小麦需要尽快医疗转移 |
[42:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[42:08] | We’re at a gas station 20 miles from Walker Gorge. | 我们在离沃克峡谷20英里远的一个加油站 |
[42:10] | My friends… saved me. | 我的朋友们 救了我 |
[42:13] | Riley, Bozer… | 莱丽 博兹 |
[42:16] | you passed. | 你们合格了 |