时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[00:09] | the month-to-month increase in units shipped is reflected here. | 这边就是每个月发货的环比增长量 |
[00:18] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 不会吧 不会吧 |
[00:21] | What, what, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[00:22] | G-Give me, give me a sec, okay? | 等等 稍等一下 |
[00:23] | It’s just a minor technical glitch, I think. I hope. | 只是系统出了点小故障….吧 |
[00:27] | Come on, come on, come on. What, what, what?! | 不会吧 不会吧 怎么了 怎么了 |
[00:34] | Okay. Just stop. | 好了 别试了 |
[00:37] | This is painful to watch. | 简直不忍直视 |
[00:38] | I don’t even know what I did wrong. | 我都不知道哪里错了 |
[00:39] | You hit the command shortcut for making the laptop go to sleep. | 你按了控制快捷键 电脑休眠了 |
[00:41] | If I can’t get through a demo of the simplest tasks here at home, | 在家时我连这么简单的基本操作都不会 |
[00:43] | how am I ever gonna survive the first day on the job, huh? | 第一天上班要怎么办 |
[00:45] | Which starts in-in less than ten hours. | 还有不到十个小时了 |
[00:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Don’t spiral now, Dad. | 别急 爸 |
[00:50] | Okay? You’re almost there. | 好吗 你就差最后一步了 |
[00:51] | By the time I’m done with you, | 等我教会你 |
[00:52] | you’ll at least be able to fake it till you make it. | 在你真的会之前 至少能假装一下 |
[00:55] | Hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[00:57] | Thanks. I appreciate the crash course. | 谢谢你愿意给我上速成课 |
[00:59] | Uh, answer me this, though. | 不过我很好奇 |
[01:01] | Why on your résumé did you say you were proficient | 你简历里为什么要写 |
[01:03] | with spreadsheets when you’re not, | 你精通电子表格 其实你… |
[01:06] | – at all? – Because I wanted the job. | -根本不会啊 -因为我想要这份工作 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[01:08] | Inventory associate at a distribution warehouse? | 配送仓库的仓管助理 |
[01:11] | Uh, pretty solid gig– with benefits, I might add. | 很稳定的工作 还有钱赚 |
[01:13] | So I figured, you know, a little embellishment, | 所以我就想吧 简历稍微润色一下 |
[01:15] | worth the risk. | 也很值得 |
[01:17] | Well, given your record, I guess it’s karmic justice | 考虑到你的过去 也算是因果循环吧 |
[01:20] | in you making sure things don’t get lost or stolen. | 现在变成确保物件不丢失不遭窃的人了 |
[01:24] | That’s good. That’s good. | 说得好 说得好 |
[01:27] | And you’re doing a really good job at getting it together. | 你振作得也很快 |
[01:29] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | So, white lies aside, I’m proud of you. | 除了你简历上”善意的谎言” 我很为你骄傲 |
[01:36] | Well, coming from you, Riles, that means the world to me. | 小莱 你能这么说 我很高兴 |
[01:40] | – LAPD! – What the hell? | -洛杉矶警局 -怎么回事 |
[01:43] | Show us your hands! Hands where I can see ’em! | 举起手来 把手举起来 |
[01:45] | Now put ’em up! On the ground! | 举起手 趴下 |
[01:46] | Okay, okay! | 好好 |
[01:48] | You can’t just… | 你不能… |
[01:50] | – Get your hands off my daughter! – Dad! | -别碰我女儿 -爸 |
[01:51] | – You heard me! – Dad! | -听到没有 -爸 |
[01:57] | Riley Davis, you’re under arrest! | 莱丽·戴维斯 你被捕了 |
[02:36] | Okay, I officially cannot take this anymore. | 我正式宣布 我再也受不了了 |
[02:39] | We’ve been listening to pan flutes for, like, two hours. | 我们听排箫已经听了两个小时了 |
[02:41] | It helps me concentrate. | 有助于我集中精力 |
[02:44] | And nobody’s making you stay. | 而且 没人叫你留在这 |
[02:47] | Director Webber said I should familiarize myself with the lab | 韦伯主管让我熟悉一下实验室 |
[02:49] | and give you a hand. | 顺便帮你 |
[02:50] | And this has been you helping? | 你这是在帮我吗 |
[02:51] | – I’m lending moral support. – Right. | -精神上支持你 -是哦 |
[02:53] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -真是谢谢了 -不客气 |
[02:54] | – I was being sarcastic. – Whatever. | -我是在讽刺你 -无所谓 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:01] | And… | 然后… |
[03:04] | done. | 搞定 |
[03:05] | Great. Now we can change the music. | 太好了 能换音乐了 |
[03:07] | Not before the didgeridoo solo. | 听完迪吉里杜管独奏再换 |
[03:09] | Ah. My servos are now operating in optimal range. | 现在我的伺服器是最优状态了 |
[03:12] | Thank you, Bozer. | 多谢 博兹 |
[03:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:14] | Now, if you actually want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[03:17] | I do have a few diagnostic tests I need to run on Sparky. | 我还要再给”闪闪”做几个诊断测试 |
[03:20] | Really? I got a few tests I’d like to run. | 是吗 我倒有些测试要做 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:23] | Kind of more of a riddle. | 类似猜谜 |
[03:27] | Query. | 问 |
[03:29] | A woman has five cousins. | 一位女士有五个表亲 |
[03:31] | Monday is the first cousin. Tuesday is the second cousin. | 老大叫星期一 老二叫星期二 |
[03:33] | Wednesday is the third cousin. Thursday is the fourth cousin. | 老三叫星期三 老四叫星期四 |
[03:36] | What is the name of the fifth cousin. | 老五叫什么 |
[03:38] | The expected answer to your riddle would be “Friday.” | 这个谜题的答案应该是”星期五” |
[03:41] | But that is not correct. | 错误 |
[03:42] | And all the information you need to find the answer | 答案所需的所有信息 |
[03:44] | is contained within the riddle. | 都在谜题里了 |
[03:47] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[03:49] | – Then answer the riddle. – Go ahead, Sparky. | -那请你回答 -说吧 闪闪 |
[03:52] | – Show her your brilliance. – Processing. | -展示下你聪明的大脑 -正在处理 |
[03:56] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[03:59] | – Processing. Processing. – Sparky. | -正在处理 正在处理 -闪闪 |
[04:01] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[04:03] | You got him stuck in a logic loop. | 你让他陷入逻辑死循环了 |
[04:04] | All I did was ask him a question. | 我只是问了他一个问题 |
[04:06] | Maybe the answer will unstick him. | 可能答案能让他恢复正常 |
[04:07] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[04:09] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[04:11] | I heard you had a rough night in jail, but… | 听说你在监狱度过了漫长的一夜 |
[04:16] | damn. | 我的天 |
[04:16] | That hair’s pretty funky. | 这发型真朋克 |
[04:17] | Well, the accommodations in county aren’t exactly five star. | 县监狱的居住环境毕竟比较差 |
[04:21] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m all right. | -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事 |
[04:23] | It’s Elwood I’m worried about. | 我比较担心埃尔伍德 |
[04:25] | He’s still in lockup, | 他还被关着 |
[04:26] | and he’s about to miss his entire first day of work. | 马上就要错过他第一天上班了 |
[04:28] | Matty was able to spring Riley pretty easily, | 马蒂保释莱丽比较容易 |
[04:30] | but Elwood, it’s taking a little longer, considering his past. | 但是埃尔伍德比较麻烦 毕竟他过去不太光彩 |
[04:32] | A past he’s really trying to leave behind. | 他非常想告别这个过去 |
[04:34] | What exactly happened to you guys? | 你们俩到底怎么回事 |
[04:36] | Uh, I was helping him brush up on some software skills, | 我当时在教他一些电脑软件 |
[04:38] | prep for his new job and then, boom, we got swatted. | 为他第二天的工作做准备 就被突袭了 |
[04:42] | Swatted? | 突袭 |
[04:42] | It’s when some jerk calls 911 and pretends to alert police | 就是如果某些混蛋报警声称受到了 |
[04:45] | to an imminent terrorist threat. | 恐怖分子威胁 |
[04:47] | SWAT has to take any call about terrorism seriously, | 对于每个报警电话 特警都会积极应对 |
[04:49] | which can lead to innocent people | 就会造成许多无辜的民众 |
[04:51] | staring down the wrong end of a dozen M4s. | 被一堆机关枪指着 |
[04:53] | Any idea who called the cops? | 知道是谁报警的吗 |
[04:55] | No. And that’s what’s bugging me. | 不知道 这就是我困扰的地方 |
[04:59] | I… I moved into this apartment after I joined the Phoenix. | 我是加入凤凰后才搬到这个公寓的 |
[05:04] | So how’d this swatter get my current address? | 报警的人是怎么知道我的现住址的 |
[05:06] | That’s the million-dollar question, | 问得好 |
[05:07] | because all of our personal information is classified. | 我们所有人的个人信息都是机密 |
[05:09] | To find them, I’m gonna have to figure out how they found me. | 要找出他们 我得先搞清楚他们是怎么找到我的 |
[05:13] | And you best believe I will. | 你最好是祝我成功 |
[05:16] | Oh, Matty needs me in the war room. | 马蒂叫我去作战室 |
[05:19] | Uh, alone. | 就我一人 |
[05:24] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[05:29] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[05:32] | Mac, I think you should sit down. | 小麦 你最好先坐下 |
[05:39] | I received word that Lieutenant Commander Robert Reese | 我收到消息 罗伯特·里斯少校计划 |
[05:42] | was flying a covert op over southwestern Azerbaijan. | 飞往阿塞拜疆西南部执行秘密任务 |
[05:46] | The first operational use | 是你设计的 |
[05:47] | of the lidar ground mapping system you engineered. | 地面激光探测系统首次在行动中派上用场 |
[05:50] | Something happen? | 出事了吗 |
[05:51] | 35 minutes ago, | 三十五分钟前 |
[05:52] | his jet suffered a total systems failure and crashed. | 他的飞机遇到了系统故障 坠机了 |
[05:56] | There is no indication that Reese ejected, Mac. | 没有发现里斯跳伞的迹象 小麦 |
[06:00] | He’s presumed K.I.A. | 疑似阵亡 |
[06:03] | Reese is dead? | 里斯死了 |
[06:05] | I wanted you to hear this news from me. | 我希望是由我来告诉你 |
[06:13] | I’m so sorry, Mac. | 我很遗憾 小麦 |
[06:15] | I know that you and the Reese family are close. | 我知道你和里斯一家很亲近 |
[06:16] | Do we know what caused the malfunction | 知道是什么造成故障 |
[06:18] | that brought the jet down? | 导致坠机的吗 |
[06:19] | You know, we don’t know much right now, | 现在还不清楚 |
[06:20] | but we do know that the cascade of failures began shortly | 我们只知道 就在里斯少校打开系统后 |
[06:24] | after Commander Reese switched on the lidar. | 故障就发生了 |
[06:28] | So this is my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[06:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[06:30] | And you can’t start blaming yourself. | 你别自责 |
[06:32] | Who’s leading the recovery? | 谁负责找寻遗体 |
[06:34] | This mission was top secret. | 这项任务是高度机密 |
[06:36] | Once the Azerbaijani government realizes | 一旦阿塞拜疆政府发现 |
[06:38] | that we violated their airspace, | 我们侵犯了他们的领空 |
[06:40] | things are gonna get very complicated very quickly. | 事情就会变得很复杂 |
[06:42] | So, no one. | 所以 没人回收 |
[06:43] | No. Not yet. | 嗯 暂时没有 |
[06:44] | Matty, I need to recover his body. | 马蒂 我要去找回他的遗体 |
[06:47] | His family deserves closure, | 他的家人需要一个了结 |
[06:48] | but Reese also deserves to be buried in Arlington Cemetery, | 里斯也应该被葬在阿灵顿国家公墓 |
[06:52] | not 6,000 miles away in a foreign country. | 而不是九千多公里外的异国他乡 |
[06:54] | I agree with you, Mac. | 我同意 小麦 |
[06:55] | But I have no authority… | 但我没有权力… |
[06:56] | We don’t leave our own behind. | 我们不会丢下自己人 |
[07:02] | Which is why the Phoenix jet is gassed up and waiting. | 所以凤凰专机已经准备就绪了 |
[07:06] | Take Desi, | 带上戴西 |
[07:07] | bring your friend home. | 把你的朋友带回家 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | – We still on course? – Oh, uh, right. | -走的路线对吗 -哦 对 |
[07:33] | Sorry. The PIN says the debris field is east of us, | 抱歉 定位显示残骸在我们的东面 |
[07:37] | so this way. | 这边 |
[07:41] | Where were you just now? | 你刚才在想什么 |
[07:42] | Recalculating the power draw of a fighter jet. | 重新计算战斗机的功率能耗 |
[07:45] | It’s got a 120 volt, 400 hertz three phase system, | 一个三阶段120伏400赫兹的系统 |
[07:48] | so I wired the lidar straight to the A.C. generator to pull 17 amps, | 所以我把雷达激光并联在交流发电机上 |
[07:52] | in parallel. | 流经的电流是17安 |
[07:52] | You’re doing electrical engineering calculations in your head? | 你是在大脑里做电路计算吗 |
[07:55] | Well, I need to know what went wrong with Reese’s jet. | 我得搞清楚里斯的飞机到底出了什么故障 |
[07:59] | I just don’t see how the lidar could’ve caused | 我不明白为什么雷达激光 |
[08:01] | such a catastrophic malfunction. | 会造成这么严重的故障 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I mean, from what I read on the way over, | 是啊 我在路上也看了 |
[08:05] | lidar is pretty much a camera that uses lasers, right? | 雷达激光差不多就是个带有激光的照相机吧 |
[08:07] | You mount it on an airplane and you get detailed 3-D images | 你把它装在飞机上 获取全方位3D图像 |
[08:10] | of everything below, even through dense tree canopy. | 飞机下的一切 甚至能透过茂密的树林 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Over the last couple years, | 嗯 过去两年 |
[08:15] | Reese and I have been working together, | 我跟里斯都在合作 |
[08:16] | and I developed a next-gen lidar | 我研发了第二代雷达激光 |
[08:18] | capable of operating at Mach speeds on fighter jets. | 可以在以马赫速率飞行的战斗机上工作 |
[08:22] | So you two became tight? | 你们俩因此变得亲近吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:26] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[08:28] | Well, we complemented each other perfectly. | 我们非常互补 |
[08:32] | His aviation knowledge, my engineering. | 他的飞行知识 我的工程技术 |
[08:34] | His patented shrimp gumbo and my appetite. | 他特制的鲜虾浓汤也很合我的胃口 |
[08:37] | I even crashed in his basement for a month | 我甚至在他家地下室住了一个月 |
[08:39] | when a water line busted in my house and flooded. | 我家当时水管爆了 被淹了 |
[08:43] | His twins call me Uncle Mac. | 他的双胞胎孩子会叫我小麦叔叔 |
[08:45] | I haven’t, I haven’t been around to see them much lately, but… | 我最近也很少去看他们 |
[08:53] | I get how much this all hurts. | 我知道你很难过 |
[08:56] | I do. | 真的 |
[08:57] | Now take all those emotions, put it in a box, | 现在你得把所有情绪收好 放进盒子里 |
[08:59] | and do not open it until this op is over. | 等任务完成后 再释放 |
[09:03] | Why ask about Reese and I if you didn’t really want to hear it? | 要是你不想听 干嘛还问我和里斯的事 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause I needed you to get it out of your system. | 因为我要让你把情绪排出来 |
[09:08] | We both got to stay dialed in, | 我们两个都要全身心投入 |
[09:11] | or Matty will be sending a team to recover us. | 否则马蒂就要叫人来给我们两个收尸了 |
[09:21] | Heads up, Riley. | 听我说 莱丽 |
[09:22] | Matty expedited a release of the 911 call that got you swatted. | 马蒂让人加快分析那个报警电话了 |
[09:25] | – No need. I’m already in the LAPD system. – Processing. | -不用了 我已经进入洛杉矶警局的系统了 -正在处理 |
[09:28] | That surprises me zero percent. | 我一点也不意外 |
[09:31] | Processing. | 正在处理 |
[09:32] | Hey, uh, how’s Elwood? He get out yet? | 埃尔伍德怎么样了 他出来了吗 |
[09:37] | Well, considering he almost got shot and | 考虑到他差点被枪击 |
[09:39] | spent the whole night in lockup right before starting a new job | 在开始一份他完全没有准备好的工作前 |
[09:42] | he’s totally not prepared for, I’m sure he’s just peachy. | 还在监狱里度过了一整晚 他肯定”很开心” |
[09:44] | Processing. | 正在处理 |
[09:45] | And it’s all because of me. | 都怪我 |
[09:47] | I’m used to Elwood creating turmoil in my life, | 我比较习惯埃尔伍德打乱我的生活 |
[09:49] | – not the other way around. – Processing. | -而不是他被我打乱 -正在处理 |
[09:51] | Processing. Monday. | 正在处理 星期一 |
[09:54] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[09:56] | – What’s his problem? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了 -不知道 |
[09:57] | Desi asked him some stupid riddle, | 戴西问了他一个很愚蠢的问题 |
[09:59] | and now he’s stuck in a logic loop. | 现在他陷在逻辑死胡同里了 |
[10:01] | Seems like the rest of his functions have shut down | 他的其他功能好像都失效了 |
[10:03] | while he tries to solve it. | 除非他解开谜题 |
[10:04] | Well, why don’t you tell him the answer? | 你干脆直接告诉他答案不就好了 |
[10:05] | – Processing. – That’s creepy. | -正在处理 -这太诡异了 |
[10:07] | Processing. | 正在处理 |
[10:09] | – I would, but, uh… – Processing. | -我也想啊 但是… -正在处理 |
[10:11] | – You don’t know the answer. – I even looked online. | -你不知道答案 -我还上网查了 |
[10:13] | Okay, look, the riddle goes like this: a woman… | 谜题是这样的 一位女士… |
[10:15] | Uh, hold that thought. | 等等 |
[10:16] | – Processing. – I just found the 911 call. | -正在处理 -我找到报警电话了 |
[10:19] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[10:21] | Hey, I overheard my neighbor talking about planting a bomb. | 我无意间听到我邻居要安置炸弹 |
[10:24] | There is people coming in and out of the place all hours. | 总是有人进进出出的 |
[10:28] | I don’t know what they’re planning. | 我不知道他们打算干什么 |
[10:29] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[10:31] | Her name is Riley Davis. | 她叫莱丽·戴维斯 |
[10:33] | She lives at 400 Pine Street, apartment 2B. | 她住在松树街400号 2B号公寓 |
[10:37] | Did you recognize the voice? | 你能认出这个声音吗 |
[10:39] | – No. – Can you trace the call? | -不认识 -能追踪通话吗 |
[10:40] | They used Voice over Internet Protocol | 他们用的是网上的虚拟声音 |
[10:42] | and spoofed a local number, which is almost untraceable. | 虚假的本地号码 没法追踪 |
[10:46] | But… if I access the internet service provider’s records | 不过 如果我能进入互联网服务商的记录 |
[10:50] | – and search the database… – So that’s a yes. | -搜索数据库… -就可以了 |
[10:52] | – Yes, that’s a yes. – How can I help? | -就可以了 -我能帮上忙吗 |
[10:53] | – Processing. – Do something about him, right now. | -正在处理 -让他闭嘴 马上 |
[10:56] | – Okay. Uh… – Processing. Monday. | -好吧 -正在处理 星期一 |
[10:59] | – Sorry, buddy, but this is creepy. – Processing. Processing. | -抱歉了伙计 太诡异了 -正在处理 |
[11:02] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[11:04] | Processing. | 正在处理 |
[11:05] | Hope you’re not afraid of the dark. | 但愿你不惧黑暗 |
[11:07] | Processing. Processing. | 正在处理 正在处理 |
[11:19] | Well… | 好了 |
[11:21] | let’s find the cockpit. | 去找驾驶舱吧 |
[11:23] | That’s where the body will be. | 尸体应该就在附近 |
[11:48] | Hey, MacGyver, was this part of the cockpit? | 麦凯弗 这是驾驶舱的东西吗 |
[11:50] | – It’s the nose cone. – We must be close to the cockpit, then. | -这是头锥体 -那驾驶舱就在附近了 |
[12:03] | Yup. | 是了 |
[12:04] | That’s the lidar. It’s still intact. | 这就是雷达激光了 完好无损 |
[12:09] | – What are you doing? – I’m taking it. | -你在干什么 -我要拿走 |
[12:10] | This might be able to tell us what went wrong up there. | 或许能搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[12:17] | Uh, we got company. | 有人来了 |
[12:21] | All right, buy me some time. | 帮我争取点时间 |
[12:22] | I got to get this unhinged. | 我得把它拆下来 |
[12:23] | Stay out of sight and I’ll go be my charming self. | 你躲起来 我就可以展现自我了 |
[12:25] | You can speak Azerbaijani? | 你会说阿塞拜疆语 |
[12:27] | Turkish. | 土耳其语 |
[12:29] | It’s close enough. | 差不多了 |
[12:50] | It’s not… polite… | 简直太…不礼貌了… |
[12:52] | to touch… A lady… | 竟敢…未经允许… |
[12:55] | without her consent! | 擅自触碰…一位女士 |
[12:59] | Well… that didn’t work out the way that I planned, | 虽然事情发展跟我计划的不一样 |
[13:02] | but we’re good. | 不过没事了 |
[13:06] | Actually, I don’t think we are. | 老实说 我不赞同 |
[13:10] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[13:35] | Desi! Duck! | 戴西 躲起来 |
[13:50] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[14:14] | I think we lost them. | 应该甩掉他们了 |
[14:19] | We have to go back. We have to find Reese’s body. | 我们得回去 得找到里斯的尸体 |
[14:21] | I’m not going home without him. | 没找到他我不会回去 |
[14:23] | Yeah, agreed, but this place is gonna be swarming | 我同意 但这地方很快 |
[14:24] | with soldiers soon, so for now, we need to find cover. | 就会有一大群士兵 现在我们得躲起来 |
[14:27] | We’ll try again when it gets dark. | 等天黑了再来 |
[14:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:40] | I think that parachute might belong to your friend. | 这个降落伞应该是你朋友的吧 |
[14:42] | Reese ejected. | 里斯跳伞了 |
[15:04] | It’s the pilot’s seat. | 这是驾驶座 |
[15:07] | The survival kit’s been taken. | 救生包被拿走了 |
[15:09] | – MacGyver… – I know what you’re gonna say. | -麦凯弗 -我知道你要说什么 |
[15:10] | Doesn’t mean he’s alive. | 这不代表他还活着 |
[15:12] | Locals could’ve arrived first, grabbed his body and the kit. | 可能是当地人把他的尸体和救生包带走了 |
[15:15] | There are a lot of reasons why the Azerbaijani military | 阿塞拜疆军队完全有理由 |
[15:18] | would grab a dead U.S. pilot. | 带走美国飞行员的遗体 |
[15:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:21] | But take a look at these. | 但你看这些 |
[15:27] | – U.S. army-issued boots. – Yeah. | -美国军队派发的靴子 -嗯 |
[15:29] | And I don’t see any other prints. | 也没看到其他脚印 |
[15:30] | No. His are the only ones here. | 嗯 只有他的脚印 |
[15:33] | Reese walked away from the crash. | 里斯从坠机中逃生了 |
[15:36] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[15:44] | Mac, I tasked a satellite to look for Reese | 小麦 我安排了一个卫星来搜寻里斯 |
[15:47] | near where you found his ejection seat, | 就在你找到的弹射椅附近 |
[15:49] | but it’s impossible to see anything through these trees. | 但树林太茂密了 什么都看不到 |
[15:52] | We’ll just have to pick up his trail. | 我们跟着他的脚印就好 |
[15:54] | Your friend’s used to dealing with emergencies | 你朋友比较擅长在战场上空 |
[15:56] | three miles above the battlefield. | 处理紧急状况 |
[15:57] | Any idea what he’s gonna do down here? | 你知道他在地面上会怎么做吗 |
[15:59] | There’s too many variables to accurately predict his behavior. | 变数太多 无法精准预测他的行动 |
[16:02] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 那你有什么打算 |
[16:04] | Cover as much ground as possible. | 尽量扩大搜索面积 |
[16:05] | We just got to find him before the Azerbaijani military does. | 我们得赶在阿塞拜疆军队之前找到他 |
[16:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:11] | Mac got me thinking, | 小麦启发了我 |
[16:13] | what if the locals have already picked up Reese’s trail? | 如果当地军队已经发现里斯的踪迹了呢 |
[16:17] | Desi, patching through local chatter. | 戴西 我把当地对讲频道传给你 |
[16:27] | Bad news, MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 坏消息 |
[16:28] | There have been sightings of an injured male in a U.S. flight suit. | 有人发现了一名受伤男性 穿着美国飞行员制服 |
[16:31] | Military units are heading east to a small village called Farux. | 军队正在赶往一个叫弗拉克斯的小村庄 |
[16:33] | Okay, we got to hurry. | 那我们得赶紧 |
[16:46] | That search party massively outnumbers us. | 搜查队人数太多了 |
[16:48] | Won’t be long before they find Reese. | 很快就会找到里斯 |
[16:49] | We’ll just have to pinpoint his location | 我们得在搜查队找到他之前 |
[16:51] | before they stumble onto him. | 定位他的位置 |
[16:52] | I like that in theory. How do we make it a reality? | 理论上我支持 但要怎么实现 |
[16:55] | Well, it’s just like you said, | 如你所说 |
[16:56] | Reese has never been in this situation before, | 里斯以前从未经历过这种情况 |
[16:58] | so he’s gonna fall back on his training. | 所以 他会按照受训经验来 |
[17:01] | Everything he does will be by the book. | 完全遵照规程守则 |
[17:03] | Question is: | 问题是 |
[17:04] | which building would this book tell him to hide in? | 规程会让他藏在哪一栋建筑里 |
[17:08] | That restaurant. It’s closed down. | 饭店 已经关闭了 |
[17:10] | Which means no locals would wander in, | 当地人不会走进去 |
[17:11] | and it backs up into the woods. | 背面靠着森林 |
[17:13] | Providing a quick escape. | 可以快速逃离 |
[17:38] | Reese! Reese, Reese, | 里斯 里斯 |
[17:40] | Reese, Reese! | 里斯 里斯 |
[17:41] | Reese! | 里斯 |
[17:43] | It’s me. It’s Mac. | 是我 小麦 |
[17:46] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[17:49] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 真高兴见到你 伙计 |
[17:51] | You, too. Let him go. | 我也是 放开他 |
[17:53] | Come here. Easy, easy. | 小心 慢点 |
[17:56] | I got a little banged up when I augured in here at Mach speed. | 以马赫速度坠落的时候 我这里受了点伤 |
[18:00] | Oh, yeah, you broke your clavicle. | 你锁骨断了 |
[18:03] | Oh. Sounds way less cool when you say it. | 你说出来就没那么酷了 |
[18:06] | Look, a, uh, brace will set your collarbone back into place and then, | 安个支架可以让你的锁骨移回原位 |
[18:10] | uh, give you some more range of motion, | 增加你的活动空间 |
[18:11] | even help with the pain. Hang tight. | 还有助于减轻疼痛 你等等 |
[18:15] | Matty, we have Reese. | 马蒂 我们找到里斯了 |
[18:17] | – He’s banged up but mobile. – Great. | -他受了点伤 但是能动 -太好了 |
[18:19] | Sending exfil coordinates right now. | 马上把撤退地点发给你们 |
[18:32] | Arm one. | 一只胳膊 |
[18:35] | Arm two. | 另一只胳膊 |
[18:45] | What are you doing here, man? | 你怎么来了 兄弟 |
[18:48] | Well, uh, we heard that your plane went down. | 我们听说你坠机了 |
[18:53] | So you came to bring home a body. | 你是来替我收尸的 |
[18:56] | Something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[18:59] | Well, lucky for you, I can still walk | 算你幸运 我还能走 |
[19:02] | ’cause I don’t know how much luck you’d have | 否则你要把我拖出这里 |
[19:04] | trying to lug me out of here. Oh! | 可太不容易了 |
[19:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢你啊 |
[19:07] | It’ll feel better soon. | 一会就好了 |
[19:09] | So you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[19:12] | Can we get word to Rose? | 可以跟萝丝通信吗 |
[19:15] | Let her know I’m alive. | 告诉她我还活着 |
[19:16] | She’s probably freaking out right now. | 她现在估计吓坏了 |
[19:17] | I’m on it. | 我试试 |
[19:21] | Name’s Desi. | 我叫戴西 |
[19:23] | Thank you. Appreciate you coming all this way on my account. | 谢谢 谢谢你大老远跑来就我 |
[19:26] | What can I say? I’m a sucker for frequent flyer miles. | 我能怎么办呢 我的航空积分里程很少 |
[19:28] | And I hate to break up the reunion, | 我无意打断你们重聚 |
[19:30] | but this ain’t exactly a safe house. | 但这里不太安全 |
[19:34] | Exfil’s three miles from here. We should get moving. | 撤退点离这里大概五公里 我们得走了 |
[19:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[19:43] | We need to find another way out. | 得找别的路出去了 |
[19:45] | There is no other way out. | 没别的路了 |
[19:46] | That back door is wedged shut. It won’t budge. | 后门被锁死了 开不了 |
[19:50] | Guess we’re making a last stand. | 看来我们要背水一战了 |
[19:52] | Uh, maybe not. Follow me. | 应该不用 跟着我 |
[20:08] | Everyone knows air makes a raft inflate, | 大家都知道可以用空气给救生筏充气 |
[20:10] | but filling it with water greatly increases its density, | 但是如果用水充满 可以增加密度 |
[20:13] | creating more force. | 增加力度 |
[20:15] | – This gonna work? – Yeah. I just hope it works fast enough. | -这能行吗 -嗯 希望能快点 |
[20:42] | Never thought a raft would save my life ten miles from the sea. | 我从没想过救生筏能在离海这么远的地方救我一命 |
[20:45] | How’s that arm of yours? | 你胳膊怎么样 |
[20:46] | Oh, as good as new. | 一如崭新 |
[20:48] | Okay, might be a spell before I’m fly-fishing with the twins again, | 可能还要一段时间才能跟我的双胞胎孩子飞钓了 |
[20:52] | but I’m alive. | 但我还活着 |
[20:53] | Hey, Reese, uh, flight control said that your systems | 里斯 飞行中心说你的系统 |
[20:56] | went haywire as soon as you turned on the lidar? | 在你打开雷达激光后就故障了 |
[20:58] | Yeah. One second, I’m painting the treetops with our fancy laser, | 嗯 等等 我在用激光探测树顶 |
[21:02] | and the next… | 然后… |
[21:04] | I’m dropping from the sky in an $80 million brick. | 我就坐着八百万的座椅从空中掉下来了 |
[21:07] | Hey, look, man, I’m sorry. | 老兄 我很抱歉 |
[21:08] | Obviously, the tech needed more testing… | 系统可能还要多测试几次… |
[21:11] | Mac, Mac, Mac, | 小麦 小麦 |
[21:11] | I’m a test pilot. I know the risks come with the job. | 我是测试飞行员 我知道这工作的风险 |
[21:15] | Besides, | 而且 |
[21:16] | what are the chances that all my jet’s fail-safes | 飞机上所有自动防故障装置 |
[21:19] | would fail at exactly the same time? | 同时故障的几率能有多大 |
[21:22] | Astronomically low. | 几乎不可能 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:30] | I’m going to power the lidar, | 给激光探测系统充电 |
[21:31] | establish an uplink with the Phoenix, transfer data. | 建立与凤凰基金会之间的上行线路 传输数据 |
[21:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:35] | I think we all want to know what happened up there. | 我们都想知道上面发生了什么 |
[21:39] | So this is your swatter. Brock Eskola? | 所以这就是你要找的人 布洛克·埃斯克拉 |
[21:41] | On the Net, he goes by the handle “Predator Squad.” | 在网上 他叫”掠夺者小队” |
[21:45] | He’s a hacker I had beef with a few years back | 他是个黑客 几年前他曾用我的远程命令和控制服务器 |
[21:46] | after he slaved one of my C&C servers | 为他的僵尸网络制造分布式拒绝服务攻击后 |
[21:49] | to his botnet for a DDoS attack. | 我便与他积下恩怨 |
[21:50] | Okay, well, that answers the “Who” part of our question, | 好了 这样我们就知道了是谁在搞鬼 |
[21:53] | but that still doesn’t tell us how he got your current address. | 但还不能解释他是怎么拿到你的现住址 |
[21:55] | I can tell you it wasn’t by exploiting our Phoenix network. | 我可以确定他不是用凤凰基金会内部网络查到的 |
[21:58] | I checked the system. There’s no holes. | 我检查过系统 没有漏洞 |
[21:59] | Then it sounds like we’re gonna have to have a few words | 那听起来我们要亲自 |
[22:01] | with Predator Squad ourselves. | 跟”掠夺者小队”谈谈了 |
[22:03] | I’ll send a tac team to scoop him up. | 我会派一个战术小队去把他抓住 |
[22:06] | Sorry, but Elwood Davis is here. | 抱歉 但埃尔伍德·戴维斯来了 |
[22:09] | I’ll make it quick. | 我去去就回 |
[22:10] | He asked for Director Webber. | 他想找韦伯主管 |
[22:26] | Elwood. | 埃尔伍德 |
[22:28] | You asked to see me? | 你想见我 |
[22:30] | I want to know what you’re doing to protect my daughter. | 我想知道你是如何保护我女儿的 |
[22:33] | – Excuse me? – D-Don’t “Excuse me” me, okay? | -你说什么 -别跟我装傻 好吗 |
[22:35] | I-I don’t know exactly what goes on inside this building, | 我不知道这栋楼里发生了什么 |
[22:37] | but I wasn’t born yesterday. | 但我可不是什么小屁孩 |
[22:39] | You know what strings to pull. | 你知道你该说什么的 |
[22:40] | I realize you’re having a hard day… | 我知道你今天不好过… |
[22:41] | What if one of those SWAT guys made a mistake | 特警队这么多枪指着她 |
[22:43] | with all those guns pointed at her? | 万一有个擦枪走火呢 |
[22:45] | That’s the thought I can’t get out of my head. | 这个想法在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[22:46] | So I ask you again, Ms. Webber, all right? | 所以我再问问你 韦伯女士 |
[22:51] | What are you doing to protect my daughter? | 你有什么措施保障我女儿的安全 |
[22:55] | Everything I can. | 尽我所能 |
[22:56] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:05] | – You’re welcome. – Glad we were able to work through this. | -不客气 -很高兴我们能解决这个问题 |
[23:08] | Riley said you started a new job today. | 莱丽说你今天换了份新工作 |
[23:10] | Can I arrange to have someone drive you back to work? | 需要我安排人送你回去上班吗 |
[23:14] | Well, my new boss wasn’t too thrilled about me | 我的新老板对于我上班第一天就迟到这件事 |
[23:15] | showing up late on day one, | 不太高兴 |
[23:17] | so, actually, | 所以 事实上 |
[23:18] | I’m looking for a new new job. | 我又在找新工作了 |
[23:23] | That’s unfortunate. Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 抱歉了 |
[23:27] | All that matters is knowing Riley’s safe. | 知道莱丽安全才是最重要的 |
[23:36] | Okay, Riley, Bozer, uplink has been established. | 好了 莱丽 博兹 上行线路建好了 |
[23:39] | The data should be coming your way now. | 数据应该马上就到了 |
[23:40] | We’re getting it, Mac. | 收到了 小麦 |
[23:41] | Dot-L-A-S files are streaming in. | las格式的文件正在不断过来 |
[23:43] | I’m starting a scan of the diagnostic logs. | 我要开始扫描诊断日志了 |
[23:45] | I see a ton of error codes | 我看到了一堆错误代码蹦出来 |
[23:46] | popping up right after Reese turned the lidar on. | 就在里斯打开雷达激光之后 |
[23:51] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[23:52] | What’s weird? | 什么真奇怪 |
[23:54] | Someone updated the lidar software | 有人更新了雷达激光的软件 |
[23:56] | three hours before Reese took off for his mission. | 就在里斯去执行任务的三小时前 |
[24:00] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 不可能 |
[24:01] | Goes against protocol to make a change like that | 在起飞之前作出这样的改动 |
[24:03] | just before takeoff. | 是违反规程的 |
[24:04] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[24:05] | I can say with 100% certainty | 但我百分之百确定 |
[24:07] | that someone plugged into your jet and pushed an update. | 有人上了你的飞机并且进行了更新 |
[24:10] | Can you see what the update was designed to do? | 你能看看这次更新的目的吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah, hold on. | 可以 等一下 |
[24:16] | So, it was supposed to corrupt the lidar’s data. | 它本来是为了破坏雷达激光的数据 |
[24:19] | But the code is super buggy, a rush job, so… | 但这代码错得太多 是在仓促之间写的 |
[24:22] | when the lidar was flipped on, | 所以当雷达激光开启的时候 |
[24:24] | this code inadvertently shut down | 这段代码不经意间 |
[24:26] | all the jet’s flight control systems. | 关掉了所有飞机的飞行操纵系统 |
[24:28] | My plane was sabotaged? | 我的飞机被破坏了 |
[24:31] | Fellas, we’re gonna have to put this tech support call on hold. | 各位 我们得把这个技术支持电话放一放了 |
[25:01] | Gotta go. Go, go, go! | 快开车 开开开 |
[25:03] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 不然你以为我在干嘛 |
[25:07] | All right. | 这下好了 |
[25:08] | Fight or flight? | 打还是跑 |
[25:42] | – You okay? – Yeah. Good. | -你没事吧 -没事 挺好的 |
[25:44] | Reese? | 里斯 |
[25:47] | That was awesome. | 你们真是好身手 |
[25:55] | These guys don’t look like Azerbaijani military. | 这些人看起来不像阿塞拜疆的士兵 |
[25:59] | No I.D.S. | 没有身份证明 |
[26:04] | This tracker is locked onto our comms. | 这个追踪器锁定了我们的信号 |
[26:07] | – How’s that possible? – Well, I don’t know. | -这怎么可能 -我不知道 |
[26:09] | You would need the exact frequency, | 追踪需要精确的频率 |
[26:10] | not to mention the encryption codes. | 更别提加密代码 |
[26:12] | Only a handful of elite espionage organizations | 这附近一带 |
[26:15] | in this neck of the woods | 只有一些精英间谍组织 |
[26:15] | would have that kind of tech. | 才有这种技术 |
[26:17] | GRUs, the Saudis, Iranian intelligence. | 格勒乌 沙特和伊朗的情报机关 |
[26:21] | Sounds like the kind of guys | 听起来就像是那种 |
[26:22] | – who’d sabotage top secret experimental lidar. – Yeah. | -会破坏最高机密试验雷达激光的人 -是啊 |
[26:24] | Yeah. All right, Riley, I’m sending you photos of our mystery men; | 好了 莱丽 我把这些神秘人的照片发给你 |
[26:27] | maybe you can help us put names to the faces. | 也许你可以查出他们的身份 |
[26:30] | Yeah. Starting facial rec now. | 好的 开始面部识别 |
[26:32] | I’ll let you know as soon as it’s… | 结果一出来我就告诉… |
[26:35] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[26:38] | You already got a match? | 已经找到了 |
[26:39] | Yeah. And you’re not gonna believe this. | 是啊 你不会相信的 |
[26:41] | The two guys who just tried to kill you… are CIA. | 刚刚那两个想杀了你们的人…是中情局的 |
[26:52] | The two CIA agents you tangled with | 你们碰上的两个中情局特工 |
[26:55] | are part of a working group stationed in Baku, | 是驻扎在阿塞拜疆首都巴库的 |
[26:57] | the capital of Azerbaijan. | 一个工作小组 |
[26:59] | They were sent there six months ago | 他们半年前被派往那里 |
[27:01] | to man a listening post and gather regional intel. | 负责监听站并搜集区域情报 |
[27:04] | Well, no one will be tracking us over comms anymore. | 这下没人能用通信设备来追踪我们了 |
[27:07] | Any more info on the rest of the group? | 有这个小组其他成员的信息吗 |
[27:09] | According to the CIA internal network, | 据中情局的内网信息 |
[27:11] | the whole Azerbaijan team has gone dark. | 整个阿塞拜疆小组失联了 |
[27:13] | Which means that entire team could be a threat to you. | 意味着整个小组对你们都可能是威胁 |
[27:15] | And Langley won’t have any answers for us. | 中情局也不会帮我们 |
[27:17] | Why would these guys sabotage my plane | 他们为什么要破坏我的飞机 |
[27:19] | and then try to kill us? | 然后又要杀了我们 |
[27:22] | I might have found a clue as to what this is all about. | 关于这点 我可能找到了线索 |
[27:24] | If this CIA group wanted to sabotage the lidar, | 如果这个中情局小组想破坏激光雷达 |
[27:26] | that means there’s something they didn’t want anyone to see. | 那肯定有东西他们不想让其他人看到 |
[27:28] | So I started looking through the maps that were rendered | 所以我开始查看恶意软件生效前 |
[27:30] | before the malware kicked in. | 渲染的地图 |
[27:32] | Reese, your mission was to search for military installations | 里斯 你的任务是在树冠下 |
[27:34] | – under the tree canopy, right? – Well, that was the idea. | -查找军事据点对吧 -原本是的 |
[27:38] | Well, I’m no expert at reading lidar maps, | 雷达激光地图我看不太懂 |
[27:41] | but, to me, this looks a lot less like a military installation | 但感觉这更像是”夺宝奇兵”里的挖掘点 |
[27:44] | and a lot more like the dig site in Raiders of the Lost Ark. | 而不是军事据点 |
[27:47] | Matty, are-are you seeing this? | 马蒂 你看到了吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah, and I wish I wasn’t. | 对 真希望不是真的 |
[27:51] | Those canisters appear to be chemical weapons. | 这些容器看上去像是化学武器 |
[27:53] | That’s exactly what they are. | 确实如此 |
[27:54] | 30 years ago, Azerbaijan and Armenia went to war. | 三十年前 阿塞拜疆和亚美尼亚开战 |
[27:57] | It was violent, it was bloody, | 这场战争既暴力又血腥 |
[27:59] | and it involved chemical weapons. | 并且还使用了化学武器 |
[28:00] | White phosphorous, to be exact. | 具体来讲 是白磷 |
[28:02] | Now, after the war ended, | 战争结束后 |
[28:03] | large caches of the stuff ended up unaccounted for. | 大量物品不翼而飞 |
[28:06] | So these two CIA clowns just stumbled on it | 这两个中情局蠢货无意撞见了 |
[28:09] | and started digging it up? Why? | 就开挖了 为什么 |
[28:10] | My guess: | 我猜 |
[28:11] | they’re opportunistic salesmen. | 他们是想投机的卖家 |
[28:13] | Azerbaijan sits at the nexus of two active war zones | 阿塞拜疆地处两个活跃的战区 |
[28:15] | and three countries that support terrorism. | 和三个支持恐怖主义的国家之间 |
[28:17] | So, if you’re looking to start a business selling chem weapons, | 所以如果你想贩卖化学武器 |
[28:20] | this part of the world’s a great place to do it. | 这里是绝佳地点 |
[28:22] | Okay, this off-the-books recovery mission | 好 这次的秘密救援任务 |
[28:24] | has just become an active Phoenix op. | 已变成正式的凤凰任务 |
[28:26] | Mac, Desi, I need you to get to that dig site. | 小麦 戴西 你们立马去挖掘点 |
[28:29] | Neutralize the remaining rogue CIA agents | 拿下变节的中情局特工 |
[28:31] | and secure those chemical weapons right now. | 并守住那些化学武器 |
[28:35] | – Yes, ma’am. – Copy that, Matty. | -好的 -收到 马蒂 |
[28:36] | All right, let’s roll. Daylight’s burning. | 出发吧 时间不等人 |
[28:37] | Easy, Reese. | 冷静 里斯 |
[28:39] | We’ll find a safe place to stash you until this is over. | 我们会找安全屋让你待着 直到事件结束 |
[28:41] | Mac, I don’t sit on the sidelines. | 小麦 我可不当替补 |
[28:42] | Yeah, and I didn’t come all the way out here | 是 但我跑这么老远 |
[28:44] | to drag you into the line of fire. | 不是为了让你再上战场的 |
[28:46] | I thought you were gone once already. | 我已经以为你死过一次了 |
[28:47] | What am I gonna tell your family if something happens? | 若你有事 我该如何跟你家人交代 |
[28:49] | I hear you, pal. | 我明白 兄弟 |
[28:50] | When I wear this uniform, I go where the fight is. | 但当我穿上军装 就得上战场 |
[28:53] | Don’t worry, I’ll just… supervise. | 别担心 我就来当指导吧 |
[28:57] | And where are you going? | 你又去哪儿 |
[28:59] | Take that old jeep if you want to, boys, | 我准备去开那辆老吉普车 |
[29:02] | but I’m rolling in style. | 非常酷地过去 |
[29:04] | – Well, what about these two? – Leave ’em. | -这两人怎么办 -放着吧 |
[29:06] | We’ll circle back after we’ve taken care of their friends. | 处理好他们的朋友之后 再绕回来 |
[29:31] | Looks like they’re packing up their equipment, | 他们在打包装备 |
[29:32] | ready to break camp. | 准备弃营了 |
[29:33] | When their buddies didn’t check in, | 同伴失联之后 |
[29:35] | they must have figured it was a good time to bug out. | 他们一定认为此刻正该撤退 |
[29:36] | Once those trucks are on the road, | 一旦卡车开动 |
[29:38] | it’ll be tough to stop ’em from getting into Iraq or Syria. | 很难阻止他们进入伊拉克或叙利亚 |
[29:41] | Well, we’re the cavalry, | 我们就是所有人手了 |
[29:43] | and we’re all here, so who’s got a plan? | 三人都在 谁有主意 |
[29:46] | Our best bet is to sneak in, | 最佳方法是溜进去 |
[29:48] | quietly take ’em out one at a time. | 静静地一次干掉一个 |
[29:50] | Love it. | 不错 |
[29:52] | – How? – We’re gonna slow ’em down. | -怎么做 -拖慢他们的速度 |
[29:54] | Whatever that means. | 又来了 |
[30:06] | You two watch the front. | 你们观察前面 |
[30:07] | I’m gonna go do some shopping. | 我来拿点东西 |
[30:43] | So, we got to guess, | 要我们猜 |
[30:44] | or are you gonna tell us what you’re building? | 还是你直接说在做什么 |
[30:45] | You ever watch nature shows as a kid? | 小时候看过自然节目吗 |
[30:47] | If Real World or Road Rules | 看过音乐电视台的”现实世界” |
[30:49] | on MTV count, then yeah. | 和”公路法则” |
[30:50] | I was always partial to that crocodile hunter guy. | 我一直很喜欢那位鳄鱼猎手 |
[30:52] | Yeah, I was thinking more like National Geographic. | 对 但我说的是”国家地理” |
[30:54] | Like when a researcher had to subdue a predator | 比如调查员要用麻醉枪 |
[30:57] | with a tranquilizer gun. | 制服掠食动物的时候 |
[30:59] | That’s what you’re building? | 这就是你在做的 |
[31:01] | Yeah. When unlit, the blowtorch will fire | 对 未点燃时 喷灯会像气枪一样 |
[31:03] | compressed butane gas through the PVC pipe, like an air gun. | 通过PVC管道发射压缩的丁烷气体 |
[31:08] | And I’m guessing these are the darts. | 这些就是飞镖了吧 |
[31:09] | Definitely packs a hell of a punch. | 一针顶十拳 |
[31:11] | Yeah, but that brings me to the tricky part. | 对 棘手的部分来了 |
[31:13] | In order for these darts to fly straight, | 为了让这些飞镖直线飞行 |
[31:15] | they have to be stabilized, | 它们必须要稳定才行 |
[31:16] | so in place of a feather, like you’d find on an arrow, | 就像箭上有羽毛一样 |
[31:18] | we use gauze pad. | 我们用网垫 |
[31:20] | And second, | 第二 |
[31:22] | they can’t just hit the target; it’s not enough. | 命中目标还不够 |
[31:24] | They also have to inject the morphine. | 还要将吗啡注射到体内才行 |
[31:26] | So, if I use these steel spacers as casings, | 所以如果我用这些钢垫片作为外壳 |
[31:28] | it will provide enough weight for | 当飞镖击中目标时 |
[31:30] | when the dart hits the target | 它就能提供足够的力量 |
[31:31] | to depress the plunger and… | 来压下活塞 然后… |
[31:32] | Night-night, CIA turncoats. | 睡个好觉 中情局叛徒 |
[31:34] | Yeah. More like it’ll deliver the equivalent of ten shots of vodka. | 更像是喝了十杯伏特加 |
[31:39] | Which is where you come in. | 然后就该你了 |
[31:43] | All right, truck’s about to roll out. | 好了 卡车要出发了 |
[31:47] | Let’s get to it, nature boy. | 我们开始吧 自然之子 |
[32:27] | Where are the guys at? | 他们在哪儿 |
[32:29] | I-I can’t make out what they’re saying. | 我听不懂他们在说什么 |
[32:32] | Little souvenir I picked up from the last guy | 这是我从我们上一次杀死的人手里 |
[32:34] | we sent to dream land. | 拿到的小纪念品 |
[32:36] | Parker, Olson, Andrews. | 帕克 奥尔森 这是总部 |
[32:38] | Report in. | 报告情况 |
[32:40] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[32:42] | Move. Go. | 出发 快点 |
[32:45] | I don’t need to speak Azerbaijani to know they’re onto us. | 我不会阿塞拜疆语也知道他们在找我们 |
[32:48] | At least we cut down their odds. | 至少我们降低了他们的胜算 |
[32:49] | – Let’s take these last guys out fast. – Agreed. | -我们赶紧解决掉这几个人吧 -同意 |
[33:00] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:06] | Canister’s empty. | 没针了 |
[33:19] | – I got this. – Reese. Reese! | -我来吧 -里斯 里斯 |
[33:27] | Freeze! Now! | 别动 |
[33:32] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[33:34] | Move. | 走 |
[33:39] | There’s another one out there. | 还有一个人没抓到 |
[33:41] | Go. Go! | 快去 快去 |
[33:56] | Listen up, hero! | 听好了 英雄 |
[33:58] | You better come out right now. | 你最好现在就出来 |
[34:01] | Or it’s your friends that are gonna pay the price! | 否则你的朋友们就要为此付出代价 |
[34:11] | Tell your friend to quit playing and come out. | 告诉你们的朋友别玩了 赶紧出来 |
[34:20] | – Take it easy, Spencer. – Shut up. | -冷静 斯潘塞 -闭嘴 |
[34:23] | – You don’t know me. – I saw your file, | -你不了解我 -我看了你的档案 |
[34:24] | so actually I do know something about you. | 所以其实我挺了解你的 |
[34:28] | You got pulled from the field and dumped at a listening post. | 你被调离战场 丢到一家情报站 |
[34:31] | Not exactly a career turn to make a 14-year vet feel appreciated. | 这种职业转变怎么能让一名从军14年的老兵满意 |
[34:34] | I get why that’d make you feel bitter, | 我知道这让你感到痛苦 |
[34:36] | which is when bad choices suddenly look good. | 也就是当糟糕的选择突然变得美好的时候 |
[34:38] | Don’t try to get in my head. | 别想说服我 |
[34:40] | Clearly, there’s not a lot in there | 很显然 如果你做这种决定的话 |
[34:41] | if you’re making choices like this. | 你的脑子也不是很聪明 |
[34:42] | Just keep talking, Desi. | 一直说下去 戴西 |
[34:50] | – Walk away now, and we’ll forget this is treason. – Enough! | -现在就走 我们会忘掉你的叛变 -够了 |
[34:53] | Tell your buddy to come out now or I’m gonna shoot this man! | 让你的人现在就出来 否则我就杀了他 |
[34:56] | And then I’m gonna shoot you. | 然后我就会杀了你 |
[34:57] | This man has a name. | 他有名字 |
[34:58] | It’s Lieutenant Commander Robert Reese, | 他是海军少校罗伯特·里斯 |
[35:00] | and he’s served more than 15 years in the Navy. | 服役超过15年 |
[35:01] | He’s a husband to Rose, a father to twins. | 他的妻子叫萝丝 有一对双胞胎 |
[35:04] | He makes the best shrimp gumbo you’ve ever had outside New Orleans, | 他的秋葵虾是除新奥尔良之外做得最好的 |
[35:06] | and he never hesitates to let a friend crash on his couch. | 如果有朋友要在沙发上留宿 他从不犹豫 |
[35:13] | You really think you can play a tune on my heartstrings? | 你真的以为三言两语就能改变我的想法吗 |
[35:16] | I think you once loved your country | 我觉得你之前也和这个人一样 |
[35:17] | the same way this man does. | 深爱自己的国家 |
[35:19] | You and your guys stumbled upon a cache of chem weapons. | 你和你的人无意中发现了一批化学武器 |
[35:21] | Millions of dollars just sitting in the ground. | 数百万美元摆在你们面前 |
[35:23] | Anyone would be tempted. | 是个人都会被诱惑 |
[35:28] | But this can still get sorted out. | 但这件事可以解决 |
[35:29] | We crossed a line that there’s no coming back from. | 我们已经越界了 开弓没有回头箭 |
[35:34] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[35:36] | For you, it is. | 对你来说 已经晚了 |
[35:45] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[35:48] | Those are my buddies from Delta Force C Squadron | 这些是我在三角洲部队C中队的朋友 |
[35:50] | saying hi. | 打个招呼吧 |
[35:51] | Wave back, boys. | 回去吧 小伙子们 |
[35:53] | You’re surrounded. | 你们被包围了 |
[35:55] | Hold for my command! | 等待我的命令 |
[36:00] | So here we are, Spencer. | 是时候了 斯潘塞 |
[36:03] | Decision time. | 该决定了 |
[36:05] | We can do this the easy way or the messy way. | 简单和复杂的方法都行 |
[36:09] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[36:25] | On your knees. | 跪在地上 |
[36:27] | Lock your fingers behind your head. | 手指交叉抱头 |
[36:49] | How did you know I was gonna use the lidar | 你怎么知道我会用雷达 |
[36:50] | to fake a team of snipers? | 来假装有一队狙击手 |
[36:52] | I didn’t. But I’m starting to realize that, given enough time, | 我不知道 但我知道 只要有充足的时间 |
[36:56] | you’ll always come up with something. | 你总会想出办法来 |
[36:59] | I didn’t think you were paying attention | 我以为之前我谈起里斯的时候 |
[37:01] | when I was talking about Reese earlier. | 你没太专心听 |
[37:02] | I’m always paying attention. | 我一直很专心 |
[37:04] | I’m starting to realize that. | 我意识到了 |
[37:18] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 真高兴你回家了 |
[37:22] | Come on, now. I wasn’t gone that long. | 别这么说 我也没离开多久 |
[37:28] | We can never thank you enough. | 对你们的谢意难以言表 |
[37:31] | But, uh, we can start with dinner at the house on Sunday. | 不如先从周日晚上来我们家吃饭开始吧 |
[37:35] | I’d never miss it. | 我绝不会错过的 |
[37:36] | I expect you both. It’s gumbo night. | 我希望你俩都能来 这可是秋葵夜 |
[37:43] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -别客气 |
[37:47] | Thank you, Uncle MacGyver. | 谢谢你 麦凯弗叔叔 |
[37:50] | I’ll see you guys on Sunday, okay? | 我们周日见 好吗 |
[37:51] | See you Sunday. | 周日见 |
[37:53] | Thanks again, pal. | 再次感谢 兄弟 |
[37:56] | You got it. | 没事 |
[38:03] | You’ll be happy to know that Spencer | 你们知道后肯定会很高兴 |
[38:06] | and the other rogue CIA agents | 斯潘塞和其他中情局流氓特工 |
[38:08] | are in federal custody and cooperating. | 现在已被联邦政府拘留并配合调查 |
[38:11] | And with the intel they’ll give us on their buyer, | 有了他们给我们的买家情报 |
[38:13] | we should be able to take | 我们应该能够 |
[38:14] | a half a dozen terrorist groups off the board. | 干掉五六个恐怖组织 |
[38:16] | That’s very good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[38:18] | They also gave up the saboteur | 他们还供出了将病毒 |
[38:19] | who uploaded the virus to the lidar camera. | 上传至雷达探测系统的破坏者 |
[38:23] | They bribed a contractor in Turkey who had access | 他们买通了一个能进入里斯所驻扎的 |
[38:25] | to the U.S. airfield where Reese was stationed. | 美军机场的土耳其承包商 |
[38:27] | But most importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
[38:29] | Reese is back home safe with his family. | 里斯平安回家与家人团聚了 |
[38:32] | Yeah. I thought I was gonna have to hand over | 是啊 我以为我得把给烈士家属的 |
[38:35] | a folded American flag to Rose, so… | 美国国旗交给萝丝了呢 |
[38:37] | Thanks to you both, that didn’t happen. | 多亏了你们俩 悲剧没有发生 |
[38:40] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | Still having robot problems, huh? | 还没解决机器人故障吗 |
[39:01] | I’m glad this amuses you. | 很高兴你觉得这是消遣 |
[39:02] | Do you have any idea how many hours I spent | 你知道我花了多少个小时 |
[39:04] | – bringing this guy to life? – You have friends. | -让他活过来吗 -你有朋友 |
[39:05] | Why did you feel the need to build another one? | 为什么有再创造一个朋友的需求 |
[39:09] | I like to make things. | 我喜欢创造东西 |
[39:10] | Apparently, you like to destroy them. | 显然 你喜欢毁坏它们 |
[39:13] | Look, it is cruel and inhumane | 用一个谜语的答案 |
[39:15] | to leave a sentient being not knowing the answer to a riddle. | 吊着一个有感知的生命体 既残忍又不人道 |
[39:18] | Especially a sensitive and caring sentient being like yourself? | 尤其是像你这样既敏感又善良的生命体吗 |
[39:21] | Just tell me the answer, please. | 直接把答案告诉我好吗 |
[39:23] | It’s a play on words, Bozer. | 这是个文字游戏 博兹 |
[39:25] | “What is the fifth cousin’s name.” | “老五叫什么” |
[39:26] | That’s a statement, not a question. | 这是陈述句 不是疑问句 |
[39:30] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[39:32] | The answer is “What,” Bozer. | 答案是”什么” 博兹 |
[39:34] | – That’s not a riddle. – Except it is. | -这不是谜语 -但它就是 |
[39:37] | What is the fifth cousin’s name. Of course. | 老五叫什么 原来如此 |
[39:40] | Sparky. You’re okay? | 闪闪 你没事吧 |
[39:42] | I believe so. | 应该没事 |
[39:43] | My failure to solve Agent Nguyen’s riddle | 我之所以没能解开阮特工的谜语 |
[39:45] | was due to my inability to identify | 是因为我没能判断出 |
[39:47] | her final sentence as a statement. | 她最后一句话是陈述句 |
[39:50] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 你恢复了 我太高兴了 |
[39:56] | Now, you, stay away from my robot. | 你 离我的机器人远点儿 |
[39:58] | Actually, Bozer, riddles like these could be a great help to me. | 实际上 博兹 这种谜语可以大大帮助我 |
[40:01] | They will improve my ability | 它们可以加强我 |
[40:02] | to interpret expression and tone. | 理解表情和语气的能力 |
[40:05] | May I hear another? | 我能再猜一个吗 |
[40:11] | A man with size nine shoes works at a local deli… | 一个穿九号鞋的男人在当地一家… |
[40:13] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不行 不可以 |
[40:15] | I got a riddle for you. | 我有个谜语问你 |
[40:16] | What’s a new agent wearing a green jacket | 应该离开这里的穿着绿色外套的 |
[40:18] | that needs to leave? | 新特工是谁 |
[40:20] | – Bye. – Okay. | -再见 -好吧 |
[40:22] | Scoot. | 快走 |
[40:25] | Stupid riddles. | 白痴谜语 |
[40:32] | Might be a future in this for you. | 你可能在这方面有前途呢 |
[40:35] | Let’s see if it closes first | 先看看能不能关上 |
[40:36] | before we call it a new career path. | 然后再考虑新的职业道路吧 |
[40:41] | – Perfect. – Boom. | -完美 -厉害 |
[40:44] | Anyway, I thought we shouldn’t hold our breath | 总之 我觉得我们肯定 |
[40:46] | waiting for the LAPD to fix your door. | 等不到洛杉矶警局来给你修门 |
[40:48] | Yeah, you got that right. | 对 你说得没错 |
[40:51] | This was really nice of you. Thank you. | 你这么做很贴心 谢谢 |
[40:56] | Riley, | 莱丽 |
[40:58] | the other night reminded me of how helpless I feel | 那天晚上让我重温了无助感 |
[41:00] | trying to protect you from this part of your life that, you know, | 我无力从你的某一部分生活中保护你 |
[41:03] | you can’t tell me about. | 你不能告诉我的那部分 |
[41:07] | It’s… it’s not easy. | 这很难接受 |
[41:09] | But hanging a new door | 但装一扇新门 |
[41:10] | is something the old man can do, so… | 是爸能做到的事 所以… |
[41:12] | Well, you should know, | 应该告诉你 |
[41:13] | the guy responsible for the swatting is in custody. | 谎报的人已经被抓起来了 |
[41:16] | He’s gonna be spending a long time behind bars. | 他要在监狱里蹲很久了 |
[41:18] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | Listen, I found this new place that has excellent spring rolls. | 我新发现一家春卷特别好吃的餐馆 |
[41:25] | I was thinking maybe daddy-daughter dinner? | 我想也许可以吃个父女晚餐 |
[41:27] | Yeah. Yes, that sounds great. | 好 听起来棒极了 |
[41:35] | Dad, I… I got to go. I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我得走了 对不起 |
[41:38] | Everything okay? | 没出事吧 |
[41:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:53] | Had some words with your Estonian hacker friend. | 和你的爱沙尼亚黑客朋友聊了几句 |
[41:55] | He said he got your address on a dark web forum | 他说他是从一个被犯罪集团 |
[41:58] | used by organized crime and even some terrorist networks. | 甚至恐怖组织使用的暗网论坛弄到了你的地址 |
[42:02] | Said it was posted less than a week ago. | 他说是不到一周前发布的 |
[42:03] | By who? And how’d they get my address? | 谁发布的 是怎么弄到我的地址的 |
[42:06] | We don’t know. The post was anonymous. | 我们不知道 是匿名发布的 |
[42:10] | Okay. Well, I doubt you called me in here | 好吧 你肯定不会 |
[42:12] | just to say you hit a dead end. | 因为查不出来就把我叫来 |
[42:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:18] | Riley, your address wasn’t the only address posted on this forum. | 莱丽 不是只有你的地址被发布到这个论坛 |
[42:21] | It was part of a larger set of documents. | 这只是整份档案的其中一部分 |
[42:24] | With the exception of Desi, | 除了戴西以外 |
[42:26] | the entire team’s classified personnel files | 整个小队的保密个人资料 |
[42:28] | have been made public. | 都被公开了 |
[42:31] | We all got doxxed? | 我们都被人肉了 |
[42:32] | The Phoenix has been compromised. | 凤凰基金会被暴露了 |
[42:35] | And what’s worse is we have no clue | 更糟的是我们完全不知道 |
[42:36] | who did this or why. | 是谁做的 目的是什么 |