时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | – Who are you? – What are you doing? | -你们是谁 -你们干嘛 |
[00:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[00:40] | Well, that was close. | 好险 |
[00:43] | When you said you had a plan, | 你之前说你有办法的时候 |
[00:44] | I was expecting a coffee pot and Silly String or something. | 我以为会是咖啡壶或者彩条喷罐之类的东西 |
[00:47] | Instead, your genius idea was to get me into bed with you? | 结果你的绝妙办法就是让我跟你上床 |
[00:50] | Well, it was the best way to avoid getting killed. | 想逃过一命的话 这个办法最好 |
[00:53] | No, the best way would have been to avoid this altogether. | 不 最好的方法应该是干脆别让事情发生 |
[00:55] | Well, we can argue about it all day, | 我们可以争上一天 |
[00:57] | but it worked, didn’t it? | 但这方法确实起效了 对吧 |
[01:01] | For a minute. | 短时有效 |
[01:03] | So I got naked for nothing? | 所以我衣服白脱了是吗 |
[01:05] | Got any Silly String? | 你有彩条喷罐吗 |
[01:30] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[01:33] | I told him not to do it. | 我让他别这么做的 |
[01:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:36] | Sometimes in life, the universe gives you a gift, | 有时候老天就是会给你的人生一些小礼物 |
[01:38] | – and all you can do is accept. – All right. | -你只能接受 -好啊 |
[01:39] | Remember that when your old MySpace profile | 等你的聚友网旧档案全办公室流传的时候 |
[01:41] | is circling around the office. | 记住你说过这句话 |
[01:43] | Some things are better left in the past, Riley. | 有些往事还是随风的好 莱丽 |
[01:46] | Hey, you, uh, | 你… |
[01:47] | probably shouldn’t keep crashing out here in the lab. | 别太累了 都在实验室里睡过去了 |
[01:49] | You’re running yourself ragged. | 你把自己累垮了 |
[01:51] | Yeah. I guess I lost track of time. | 是啊 我都忘了时间 |
[01:53] | For the third time this week. | 这周已经第三次了 |
[01:55] | You’ve been burning it at both ends | 自从我们的个人信息被泄漏在暗网上 |
[01:56] | ever since our personal information was leaked on the Dark Web. | 你就一直忙得不可开交 |
[01:58] | Hard to sleep knowing our information is out there. | 一想到我们的信息还在流传 我就睡不着 |
[02:00] | – Any luck with the search? – No. | -搜索有进展吗 -没有 |
[02:02] | Whoever did this hid their tracks well. | 这个人隐藏得很好 |
[02:04] | I haven’t been able to make any headway. | 我目前还没有任何进展 |
[02:05] | Yet. But you will. | 只是暂时 你会找到的 |
[02:08] | I hope Ms. Davis finishes her search very soon. | 我希望戴维斯女士能尽快完成搜索任务 |
[02:11] | Well, thank you, Sparky. That’s very nice of you. | 谢谢你 闪闪 你真好 |
[02:13] | Her snoring interrupts my nighttime software updating cycle. | 她的鼾声打断了我夜间自动进行软件更新 |
[02:17] | – I don’t snore. – May I present evidence? | -我才不打鼾 -要我拿出证据吗 |
[02:19] | No, I’d prefer if you didn’t, Sparky. | 不 最好不要 闪闪 |
[02:20] | I’d prefer if you did. | 我希望你拿出来 |
[02:21] | Exhibit A… | 证据一… |
[02:26] | You clocked in at a whopping 50 decibels. | 你的音量高达50分贝 |
[02:29] | What? | 什么 |
[02:33] | Matty wants to see you and me in the war room. | 马蒂想让我们俩去作战室见她 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 行 |
[02:36] | Y’all have fun. | 你们好好玩 |
[02:37] | We’ll just be here, inventing earplugs for poor Sparky. | 我们就待在这里 给可怜的闪闪发明耳塞 |
[02:45] | I’ll, join up with you in a second. | 我一会过去 |
[02:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:48] | Hey, Dad. I missed you yesterday. | 爸 我昨天没见到你 |
[02:50] | How’s General Attrius? | 阿崔亚斯将军怎么样 |
[02:51] | He’s fine, he just had some questions | 他还好 不过他有些疑问 |
[02:53] | about the upcoming Libya operation. | 关于即将开始的利比亚行动 |
[02:54] | Look, I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[02:56] | I missed our lunch again. | 再次错过了我们的午饭 |
[03:00] | I, uh… I-I’ll make it up to you next week. | 下周我会弥补你的 |
[03:04] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:12] | Oh, good, I’m glad you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[03:14] | Will you shut the door behind you? | 你能把身后的门关上吗 |
[03:16] | Did you get the info I sent? | 你收到我发的信息了吗 |
[03:17] | I did. | 收到了 |
[03:20] | Wait, isn’t that the Skjaldmær International Seed Vault? | 这不是斯卡杰玛国际种子库吗 |
[03:23] | – Seed vault? – In Greenland. | -种子库 -在格陵兰岛 |
[03:25] | Much like Svalbard, | 与斯瓦尔巴德群岛的类似 |
[03:26] | it’s an international collaboration to collect seeds | 是一项国际合作 |
[03:29] | for agricultural crops. | 用来收集农作物的种子 |
[03:31] | Yeah, for the worst-case scenario. | 是的 为了应付最坏的情况 |
[03:33] | If a country’s agriculture is completely wiped out | 如果一个国家的农业 |
[03:35] | by a natural disaster or a war, | 因为自然灾害或战争而彻底毁灭 |
[03:37] | they have backup seeds from their region | 他们可以利用本区域的备用种子 |
[03:39] | so they can reboot their crops. | 重新种植农作物 |
[03:40] | I was personally involved in development and planning. | 我亲自参与了开发和规划过程 |
[03:43] | They reached out to me | 他们联系了我 |
[03:44] | about an urgent matter that needs our assistance. | 有个紧急事件需要我们的帮助 |
[03:46] | An employee has gone missing. | 一位员工失踪了 |
[03:48] | Karl Knudsen is a maintenance tech at the seed vault. | 卡尔·纽森是种子库的一名维修技师 |
[03:51] | Last Thursday, | 上周四 |
[03:52] | he swiped his badge to enter a security door, | 他刷了他的门禁卡 进了一扇安全门 |
[03:55] | but there’s no record of him ever leaving. | 但没有记录显示他离开了 |
[03:58] | I designed this security system myself. | 这个安全系统是我设计的 |
[04:01] | If an employee doesn’t swipe his badge, the vault won’t open. | 不刷门禁卡 种子库的门是不会开的 |
[04:04] | Not only that, none of the security cameras caught him exiting. | 不仅如此 也没有任何摄像头拍到他离开 |
[04:07] | Local PD searched the entire space | 当地警方把整个地方都搜遍了 |
[04:09] | but found no sign of Karl. They’re stumped. | 但没找到卡尔的踪迹 他们现在很为难 |
[04:11] | And his family is beside themselves with worry. | 他的家人也很担心 |
[04:14] | The peace agreement involving the seed vault is a delicate one. | 种子库的和平协议非常敏感 |
[04:17] | Almost every country in the world put politics aside | 几乎世界上的每个国家都把政治放到了一边 |
[04:21] | to place deposits into that vault. | 把种子存进了种子库 |
[04:22] | If word got out that things were amiss, | 如果出差错的消息传了出去 |
[04:24] | it could destabilize the entire agreement. | 可能会破坏整个协议的稳定 |
[04:27] | And escalate into an international incident. | 这件事就会升级成为国际事件 |
[04:30] | Whatever fragile peace that’d been agreed upon | 之前达成的脆弱的和平 |
[04:31] | before would be shattered. | 将会支离破碎 |
[04:32] | So they need us to figure out what happened to Karl | 所以他们需要我们在他失踪的消息传出去之前 |
[04:34] | before word gets out about his disappearance. | 搞清楚卡尔的情况 |
[04:36] | You three will travel to Greenland | 你们三个去格陵兰岛 |
[04:37] | and meet with the Skjaldmær chief of police. | 然后去见斯卡杰玛的警察局长 |
[04:40] | He will escort you to the seed vault. | 他会护送你们去种子库 |
[04:42] | Just us three? You’re not coming? | 就我们三个 你不来 |
[04:46] | Something’s come up. | 我还有事要做 |
[04:48] | But I have confidence that the three of you will figure it out. | 但我有信心 你们三个可以搞定的 |
[04:55] | Okay. We’ll establish comms once we land. | 好的 等我们抵达后会联系你们 |
[05:13] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[05:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:17] | So, my dad’s missed several of our weekly lunches, | 最近几周我们约好的午餐我爸都没来 |
[05:20] | including yesterday. | 昨天也是 |
[05:21] | And he had an excuse, | 并且他有理由 |
[05:23] | but I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[05:24] | I think something’s going on. | 我觉得肯定出事了 |
[05:27] | Well, he does run a super-secret spy organization. | 他可是在掌管着一个超级秘密的间谍组织 |
[05:30] | It’s possible he just can’t tell you what’s up. | 他可能只是不能告诉你 |
[05:32] | He’s personally asked to assist at this seed vault thing, | 种子库的人私下请求他帮忙 |
[05:35] | a place that he designed, by the way, and he can’t make it? | 还是他自己设计的 他还去不了 |
[05:38] | Something’s not right, and I want to know what it is. | 肯定出事了 我想知道是什么事 |
[05:43] | – So you want me to spy on your dad. – Yes. | -你想让我监视你爸 -是的 |
[05:45] | I know how it sounds, but… | 我知道听起来很怪 但是… |
[05:48] | I thought we were in a good place recently, | 我觉得我们最近处得不错 |
[05:49] | and now it just seems like he’s keeping secrets, | 但现在他有事瞒着我 |
[05:51] | so I want to know what’s going on. | 所以我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[05:53] | You’re asking me to pit every skill I have in my arsenal | 你是想让我绞尽脑汁 |
[05:55] | against one of the best spies in America? | 来对付全美最棒的间谍之一吗 |
[05:57] | You’re right, dude. I’m sorry, I didn’t really… | 没错 兄弟 抱歉 我不是… |
[05:59] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[06:00] | What? Really? Seriously? | 什么 真的吗 |
[06:02] | Of course, Mac. | 当然了 小麦 |
[06:03] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[06:05] | Besides, you’re gonna owe me so big for this. | 顺便 你可是会欠我一个大人情 |
[06:07] | Like, Bozer gets a new PlayStation big. | 那种博兹可以拿到一个新的PS游戏机 |
[06:09] | With video games. | 自带游戏的大人情 |
[06:10] | Yeah, whatever it takes. | 没错 你要什么都行 |
[06:11] | – Hey, you’re the best. – Yeah. | -你能行的 -是啊 |
[06:32] | Welcome to the Skjaldmær International Seed Vault. | 欢迎来到斯卡杰玛国际种子库 |
[06:35] | This is a pretty impressive structure. | 这里的结构很特别 |
[06:37] | We take security very seriously. | 我们很重视安全 |
[06:39] | Every door requires a different key. | 每扇门的钥匙都不一样 |
[06:41] | There are three doors alone before we get into this tunnel, | 进入这个隧道要过三道门 |
[06:44] | all needing a swipe card and a code. | 每扇门都需要门禁卡和密码 |
[06:46] | – I didn’t see any guards posted outside. – We don’t have any. | -我没看见门外有警卫 -我们没有警卫 |
[06:49] | The vault was built as a peace initiative | 种子库是作为一个和平倡议 |
[06:51] | with global cooperation. | 倾全球各国之力建造的 |
[06:52] | Armed guards would send a bad signal. | 配备武装警卫就有点背道而驰了 |
[06:54] | And realistically, with polar bears outnumbering humans two to one, | 实际上 这里北极熊的数量都是人的两倍 |
[06:58] | and a remote location closer to the North Pole than any civilization, | 位置偏僻 是最靠近北极的地方 |
[07:00] | I doubt there was ever a need for a guard station. | 我觉得根本就不需要警卫 |
[07:04] | You sound like your dad. | 你的语气很像你父亲 |
[07:05] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:06] | Always the smartest in the room. | 是全队最聪明的 |
[07:08] | He’s very proud of you. | 他非常以你为傲 |
[07:09] | I’m sure he tells you that all the time. | 他肯定经常这么跟你说 |
[07:11] | That’s always very nice to hear. | 很高兴你能这么说 |
[07:14] | I have to say, I’m relieved | 老实说 你们能在 |
[07:15] | that you were all able to come on such short notice to help us. | 这么短的时间内赶来帮忙 我真是松了口气 |
[07:18] | So what can you tell us about your missing employee? | 所以关于你失踪的员工 有什么消息吗 |
[07:20] | Last Thursday, Karl showed up for work, | 上周四 卡尔来上班 |
[07:22] | used his card to enter the vault at the start of his shift, | 开始值班时 他刷卡进了种子库 |
[07:25] | and never swiped to leave. | 但他没有刷卡离开 |
[07:26] | We thoroughly searched the vault, | 我们彻查了种子库 |
[07:28] | even tried to track his phone, | 甚至追踪了他的手机 |
[07:30] | still no sign of him. | 但还是没发现他 |
[07:31] | It’s as if he just, disappeared. | 就好像他直接消失了 |
[07:34] | We’ll need to talk with whoever else was working that day. | 我们需要跟当班的其他人谈谈 |
[07:36] | Karl was alone. Other than the few days a year | 只有卡尔一个人 每年除了 |
[07:39] | when countries make deposits, | 各国存种子进来的那几天 |
[07:41] | this facility is mostly unmanned. | 这个机构基本没人 |
[07:44] | Well, can you show us the vault? | 你能带我们看看种子库吗 |
[07:45] | Of course. You’ll have to put this on. | 当然 但你得穿上这件衣服 |
[07:48] | Resting temperature inside the vault | 种子库里的储藏温度 |
[07:50] | is negative ten degrees Celsius | 是零下十摄氏度 |
[07:52] | to protect the seeds. | 为了保护种子 |
[07:53] | Think warm thoughts. | 想想温暖的东西 |
[07:56] | This is our main seed room, where every deposit is stored. | 这里是我们的主储藏室 所有的种子都在这儿 |
[08:00] | The vault is built into an old mine. | 种子库是建在一个旧矿井里的 |
[08:02] | Everything is fortified with permafrost walls. | 全部用冻土墙加固过了 |
[08:04] | The entrance where you came in is also the only exit out of here. | 你们进来的这扇门也是这里唯一的出口 |
[08:07] | So, somewhere in this room, Karl disappeared. | 所以卡尔在这间屋子里消失了 |
[08:10] | Not many places he could’ve gone. | 他能去的地方不多 |
[08:11] | This facility was built for one purpose only: to store seeds. | 建造这个地方的唯一目的就是储存种子 |
[08:16] | Not a lot of need for other rooms. | 没有建太多房间的必要 |
[08:18] | So the exterior is literally a mountain, | 外面就是一座山 |
[08:21] | the only entrance is that door, and we know Karl didn’t use it, | 唯一的出口是那扇门 卡尔也并没有用它 |
[08:24] | so… where did he go? | 那么…他去了哪儿呢 |
[08:28] | What about access tunnels? | 进口隧洞呢 |
[08:31] | Ventilation shafts? | 或者通风竖井 |
[08:32] | No access tunnel. | 没有进口隧洞 |
[08:33] | All ventilation is too small for a person to fit through. | 通风口也太小了 过不了人 |
[08:36] | It’s like Karl just disappeared into the mountain. | 就好像卡尔消失在了山里一样 |
[08:42] | May I ask what you’re doing? | 我能问问你在干什么吗 |
[08:43] | I need a down feather. | 我需要一团羽绒 |
[08:47] | Now, if you all don’t mind, | 你们不介意的话 |
[08:48] | I’m going to need everyone to stay still and hold your breath. | 每个人都不要动 屏住呼吸 |
[08:56] | Sorry about the jacket. | 抱歉他弄坏了那件衣服 |
[08:58] | He does this sometimes. | 他有时候就这样 |
[08:59] | Yeah, his father’s the same way. | 没错 跟他父亲如出一辙 |
[09:15] | Hey, guys, over here. | 各位 来这里 |
[09:19] | Help me move all these. | 帮我搬开这些 |
[09:30] | Someone dug another exit. | 有人挖了另一个出口 |
[09:31] | Can I see your flashlight? | 手电筒能借我用用吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. Someone with professional mining equipment. | 没错 用专业的采矿设备挖的 |
[09:37] | You think Karl tunneled his way out? | 你觉得是卡尔挖了隧道出去的吗 |
[09:39] | From the looks of the grooves, | 从这个隧道的形状看 |
[09:40] | it looks like someone tunneled their way in. | 像是有人从外面挖进来的 |
[09:49] | It gets worse. | 糟了 |
[09:51] | – What is it? – Well, whoever dug this tunnel… | -怎么了 -挖这个隧道的人 |
[09:57] | …also killed Karl. | …把卡尔杀了 |
[10:11] | Okay, guys, so what you’re telling me | 好了 各位 你们是在说 |
[10:13] | is someone went to all the trouble of traveling | 有个人不远万里 |
[10:15] | to the remote arctic tundra of Greenland | 去了荒无人烟的格陵兰岛北极苔原 |
[10:18] | to drill into a highly secure seed vault | 还钻了条隧道进了高度安全的种子库 |
[10:21] | just to kill someone? | 就为了杀个人 |
[10:22] | If they wanted to murder Karl, | 如果他们想杀卡尔 |
[10:23] | there were easier ways to make that happen. | 有的是简单方法 |
[10:25] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[10:26] | Drilling through the permafrost could not have been easy. | 在冻土墙上钻洞可不容易 |
[10:28] | Whoever this is wanted something badly | 不管这是谁 他都很想要某样东西 |
[10:30] | and could only find it here. | 并且那个东西只有这里才有 |
[10:32] | Karl was collateral damage. | 卡尔只是被牵连了 |
[10:34] | There’s nothing here but seeds. | 这里除了种子什么也没有 |
[10:35] | My team and I checked the seal on every box, | 我和我的团队检查了所有盒子的封口 |
[10:37] | found no evidence that anything was disrupted. | 没有发现任何被破坏的痕迹 |
[10:39] | So if they were after seeds, | 所以如果他们想要种子 |
[10:41] | it looks like they failed. | 那他们失败了 |
[10:42] | No, the thief wouldn’t have done this | 不 如果他们没达成目的 |
[10:44] | if they didn’t take what they came for. | 那些小偷就不会这么做 |
[10:45] | He must have covered his tracks, | 他肯定掩盖了踪迹 |
[10:46] | but if we can somehow figure out what was stolen, | 但如果我们能查出来被偷的是什么 |
[10:49] | it may help us identify and find the guy. | 就可以帮助我们确认身份然后找到那个人 |
[10:51] | Yeah, but there are millions of seeds here. | 话是没错 但这里有几百万个种子 |
[10:53] | Searching through every one of these boxes could take weeks, | 把每个盒子都检查一遍 会花上好几周 |
[10:55] | maybe even months. | 甚至几个月 |
[10:56] | By that time the thief and the seeds would be long gone. | 到那时候小偷早就带着种子跑远了 |
[10:58] | There’s got to be a way to narrow down our search. | 肯定有办法缩小搜索范围 |
[11:03] | Maybe there is. | 也许还真有 |
[11:13] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[11:16] | Oh, it’s dead. | 关机了 |
[11:18] | That’s why they couldn’t track him before. | 难怪之前追踪不到他 |
[11:23] | Between the head wound and the multiple tears on Karl’s jacket, | 从头部伤口和卡尔外套上的多处撕裂看来 |
[11:26] | he clearly fought with the killer. | 他肯定与凶手搏斗过 |
[11:28] | Karl must have stumbled upon the thief | 一定小偷还在找盒子的时候 |
[11:29] | while he was searching through the boxes. | 被卡尔发现了 |
[11:31] | Yeah. Smartphones have a chip in them | 是的 智能手机里有一个芯片 |
[11:33] | that runs a gyroscope, an accelerometer, | 控制着陀螺仪和加速度计 |
[11:35] | and an electromagnetic compass, meaning… | 还有一个电子指南针 也就是说… |
[11:37] | The phone is constantly recording | 手机实时记录了 |
[11:38] | where it is in three-dimensional space. | 它在三维空间中的位置 |
[11:40] | So it recorded all of Karl’s movements during the fight. | 所以它记录下了卡尔在搏斗中的所有动作 |
[11:43] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[11:44] | Mac, you think you could figure out where the thief was | 小麦 你觉得你能根据卡尔手机里的信息 |
[11:46] | based on the information on Karl’s phone? | 找出小偷在哪里吗 |
[11:48] | Yes, with Riley guiding us through, | 是的 有莱丽的引导 |
[11:50] | Desi and I can recreate the fight, | 戴西和我可以从结尾开始 |
[11:52] | starting at the end. | 重建这场战斗 |
[11:53] | When our thief dragged Karl into the tunnel. | 也就是小偷把卡尔拖进隧道的时候 |
[11:55] | So, working backwards, | 所以 反过来的话 |
[11:57] | we’ll be able to pinpoint where the thief | 我们就可以查出当卡尔发现小偷的时候 |
[11:58] | was standing when Karl first found him. | 他站在哪里 |
[12:00] | Huh. Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[12:02] | So, who’s playing Karl? | 谁来扮演卡尔 |
[12:10] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[12:11] | Just trying to be fair. | 只是公平起见 |
[12:16] | Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. | 剪刀石头布 |
[12:21] | Put that in your pocket. | 把这个放到你的口袋里 |
[12:22] | Same place as Karl had it when you found it. | 和你找到卡尔时 他放的地方一样 |
[12:24] | Thank you. That way I can | 谢谢 这样我就可以 |
[12:25] | match Karl’s movements to yours. | 把你和卡尔的动作匹配到一起 |
[12:28] | Oh, hey, Mac. | 对了 小麦 |
[12:31] | Assume the position. | 摆好姿势 |
[12:39] | Comfy? | 舒服吗 |
[12:42] | Never better. | 舒服极了 |
[12:48] | Okay, I’m ready. So, Karl’s phone was horizontal. | 我准备好了 卡尔的手机是水平的 |
[12:52] | Moving at a quick clip of about 25 feet due south. | 向南快速移动了大约7.6米 |
[12:55] | Positioned approximately six inches above the ground. | 距地面大约1.8米 |
[12:58] | I’m guessing this is when he was dragged. | 应该是他被拖着的时候 |
[13:03] | It’s not too late to switch. Are you sure you can drag…?! | 现在交换还不晚 你确定你能拖得动… |
[13:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:14] | Uh, stop right there. | 就在那里停下 |
[13:22] | Oh, hey, look. | 快看 |
[13:23] | Yeah, this would be from, uh, Karl’s key ring I saw on him. | 这应该是卡尔钥匙圈留下的痕迹 |
[13:26] | I think we’re on the right track, let’s keep going. | 我们的路径没错 继续吧 |
[13:27] | Okay, there’s a lot of chaotic movement right there. | 这里有许多混乱的动作 |
[13:30] | Ending with the phone horizontal. | 结束的时候电话到了水平面上 |
[13:32] | I’m guessing this is when the killer hit Karl with something, | 这时凶手应该是用什么东西打了卡尔 |
[13:34] | killing him. | 把他杀了 |
[13:35] | If we can figure out the angle of the head wound, | 如果我们能算出他头上伤口的角度 |
[13:37] | it might help orient us to where they came from. | 也许能找到袭击的方位 |
[13:40] | Can we borrow your flashlight again? | 能再借一次你的手电筒吗 |
[13:45] | – Ready? – Come at me. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[13:51] | No. Wrong direction. | 不对 方向不对 |
[13:55] | Mm-mm. Not quite. | 还是不对 |
[13:56] | You need to be lower. | 你需要低一点 |
[13:58] | Here, put me in a headlock. | 来 把我的头锁住 |
[13:59] | – What? – I don’t bite. | -什么 -我不咬人 |
[14:01] | I said, put me in a headlock. | 我说把我的头锁住 |
[14:02] | Thought you were trained. | 我以为你训练过 |
[14:04] | Okay, I really don’t think this is… | 好吧 我不觉得这… |
[14:09] | Yep, that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[14:11] | A little enthusiastic, don’t you think? | 有点太用力了 你不觉得吗 |
[14:13] | Just getting into character. | 只是带入角色而已 |
[14:14] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[14:15] | I need you two to focus. | 你们俩别争了 |
[14:16] | Now, where was the thief before he killed Karl? | 小偷杀死卡尔前 他在哪里 |
[14:19] | There’s more chaotic movement ten feet southwest… | 在西南方向3米处有更多的打斗痕迹 |
[14:22] | ending with a sudden stop. | 突然间就停止了 |
[14:28] | Okay, go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[14:32] | Nope. Try south. | 不 试试往南边 |
[14:37] | Yeah, that’s it. Keep going. | 就是这样 继续 |
[14:43] | Wrong direction. Turn around. | 方向不对 转过来 |
[14:46] | Maybe, uh… | 也许… |
[14:49] | Kind of like that? Yeah? | 这样吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah. That worked. | 没错 就是这样 |
[14:57] | So at this point, karl moved 17 feet southeast. | 在这个时候 卡尔东南方向移动了5.2米 |
[15:00] | I’m guessing this was the end of his approach to the killer. | 这应该是他接近凶手的地方 |
[15:08] | Okay, there’s a lot of movement over here. | 这里有更多的动作了 |
[15:10] | His phone is pitching all over the place. | 他的手机四处倾斜 |
[15:16] | No, that’s not it. Try something else. | 不是这样的 再试试别的 |
[15:22] | Yeah, that matched. | 没错 这样符合了 |
[15:23] | It was a sharp move… here. | 这里有个更激烈的动作 |
[15:28] | Uh, try and move east to west. | 从东边到西边移动试试 |
[15:34] | Little extreme, but, | 有些过了 但是 |
[15:35] | yeah, that matched. | 匹配上了 |
[15:38] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[15:39] | – Someone needs to go lower. – Lower. | -有个人要低一点 -低一点 |
[15:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:52] | Good, Mac. | 很棒 小麦 |
[15:52] | Now let’s run it all through | 现在我们从头开始 |
[15:53] | – to make sure we got this right. – Okay. | -再确认一下 -好的 |
[16:20] | Good. Okay, Mac. | 好的 很棒小麦 |
[16:23] | You reset. Desi, you hang back in the second aisle. | 你负责重置 戴西 你回到第二条通道里 |
[16:32] | Okay, Mac. | 好的 小麦 |
[16:34] | Right here, Karl moved about ten feet. | 就在这里 卡尔移动了3米 |
[16:36] | Pretty slow. | 非常慢 |
[16:43] | Okay. So… | 好了 所以… |
[16:47] | This is where he saw the thief. | 他就在这里看见的小偷 |
[16:49] | Must’ve surprised him, | 一定吓了一跳 |
[16:51] | asked him what he was doing there. | 问他在这里干什么 |
[16:54] | Approached him slowly until he got close enough… | 慢慢地接近他 越来越近 |
[16:58] | For the thief to attack. | 直到小偷袭击他 |
[17:00] | So, where I’m standing is where Karl surprised his killer. | 我所站的地方就是卡尔吓到凶手的地方 |
[17:02] | One of the nearby boxes | 附近的一个盒子 |
[17:04] | must’ve been what the thief was after. | 肯定就是凶手的目标 |
[17:06] | Let’s start checking. | 我们开始检查吧 |
[17:15] | I got new nails. This is it. | 这是新的钉子 就是这个 |
[17:17] | He must have used a pry bar to pull the nails out | 他一定是用撬棍把钉子拔出来的 |
[17:21] | and then replaced them with new ones once he was done. | 拿走东西后 又用新的替换掉了旧的 |
[17:23] | A pry bar is a good weapon of opportunity. | 撬杆是一个很好的武器 |
[17:25] | And it’s consistent with Karl’s head wound. | 也和卡尔头部的伤口一致 |
[17:27] | Okay, so we’ve found the thief’s target. | 我们找到了小偷的目标 |
[17:29] | Whose box is that? | 这是哪国的盒子 |
[17:30] | It’s one of North Korea’s boxes. | 是朝鲜的 |
[17:32] | If North Korea finds out the vault | 如果朝鲜直到金库被入侵 |
[17:33] | was breached and one of their boxes was targeted, | 他们的一个盒子被盗了 |
[17:36] | it could cause an international incident. | 这会引发国际事件 |
[17:38] | Nils, how long before we have to report the theft? | 尼尔斯 距离我们上报盗窃案还有多久 |
[17:41] | The protocol is 12 hours. | 规定是12小时之内 |
[17:42] | Okay, Mac. | 好的 小麦 |
[17:43] | That gives you 12 hours to recover the stolen seeds | 你有12个小时来找回被盗的种子 |
[17:46] | and find Karl’s killer. | 并且找到杀死卡尔的凶手 |
[17:47] | They log every seed that comes in here. | 这里所有的种子都有记录 |
[17:50] | So it’s just a matter of matching the list of contents | 所以只需将盒子里的东西 |
[17:52] | with what’s inside the box. | 和内容列表对比就行 |
[17:53] | Okay, well, at least we narrowed down the search | 好吧 至少我们将搜索范围 |
[17:55] | from millions to 500. | 从数百万个缩小到了五百个 |
[17:57] | While you do that, I’m gonna go check out the tunnel. | 你查的时候 我要去检查一下通道 |
[17:59] | Uh, Riley. | 莱丽 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[18:06] | All right, fill me in. | 好 有消息了通知我 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Uh, I’ll be back, Matty. | 我马上回来 马蒂 |
[18:16] | Man, what a bummer, not being able to go to Greenland. | 真倒霉 没能去格陵兰岛 |
[18:19] | Well, I can’t be everywhere at once. | 我无法分身他顾 |
[18:21] | I trust Mac to take care of the problem. | 我相信小麦能处理好 |
[18:23] | Of course. You know, | 当然了 |
[18:24] | busy man like you | 像你一样的大忙人 |
[18:25] | constantly zipping from meeting to meeting? | 要出席各种各样的会议 |
[18:27] | Lots of places to be. | 很多地方要去 |
[18:29] | Yes, Bozer. | 没错 博兹 |
[18:30] | When you’re Oversight. | 尤其是当了”上级” |
[18:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:35] | Oh, I get it. Probably have a meeting with the CIA? | 我知道了 要去和中情局开会吗 |
[18:38] | Or, uh, need to go walk your dog? | 还是要去遛狗了 |
[18:40] | Tea time? | 喝下午茶 |
[18:42] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[18:45] | Good-bye, Bozer. | 再见 博兹 |
[18:53] | What was that about? | 这是在干什么 |
[18:54] | Girl, the hell you came from? | 妹子 你从哪冒出来的 |
[18:59] | Nothing, okay? | 没什么 |
[19:00] | That was just a totally normal conversation | 只是我和可怕的上司之间 |
[19:02] | I always have with my scary boss. | 一次非常正常的对话 |
[19:06] | – What? – Are we really gonna do this? | -怎么 -我们真的要这样的吗 |
[19:08] | – Do what? – I know you’re up to something. | -哪样 -我知道你在打小算盘 |
[19:11] | Don’t make me pull it out of you. | 别逼我把话套出来 |
[19:14] | Fine, okay? Mac thinks his dad is hiding something. | 好吧 小麦觉得他爸有所隐瞒 |
[19:17] | He asked me to spy on him to figure out what it is. | 让我监视他 查出来是什么 |
[19:18] | Wait, you’re gonna spy on Oversight? | 等等 你要监视”上级” |
[19:20] | Shh, girl, why you so loud? | 妹子 别这么大声 |
[19:21] | What…? You’re gonna spy on our boss? | 什么 你要监视我们上司 |
[19:23] | Yes, okay? But Mac wanted to keep it quiet, so don’t tell anyone. | 是的 但小麦想低调行事 不要告诉别人 |
[19:26] | Fine. I won’t tell anyone. | 好吧 我不会告诉别人 |
[19:29] | – All right. – But… I’m coming with you. | -很好 -但我也要一起 |
[19:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | What’s going on with Oversight? | “上级”怎么了 |
[19:45] | What makes you say something’s going on? | 为什么这样问 |
[19:47] | Well, he personally helped plan and build this place | 他以私人名义帮助规划和建造这个地方 |
[19:50] | but then they ask for help and he doesn’t come? | 然后他们请他帮忙 他却没来 |
[19:52] | I don’t know, seems kind of weird to me. | 我觉得有点奇怪 |
[19:54] | Well, he did say he was unavailable. | 他说他没空 |
[19:57] | Seems to be happening a lot lately. | 他最近经常这样说 |
[19:59] | Didn’t you say he’s been missing your lunches, too? | 你不是说他也没跟你一起吃午饭吗 |
[20:04] | Look, Mac, you don’t have to tell me. | 听着 小麦 你没必要告诉我 |
[20:06] | But I’m part of the reformed dads club, too, so… | 但我爸跟你爸一样 都是改过自新的 |
[20:09] | you ever want to talk, I’m here. | 你想找谁聊聊 有我在 |
[20:11] | The coroner’s on their way over. | 法医在过来的路上 |
[20:13] | How’s the inventory coming along? | 存货排查得如何 |
[20:15] | This is all of it. | 这里是全部了 |
[20:16] | According to this list… | 根据这份列表 |
[20:19] | the only object missing from this box | 箱子里唯一不见的东西 |
[20:20] | is a rare form of a pea plant. | 是一种稀有的豌豆苗 |
[20:23] | Hey, Mac? | 小麦 |
[20:24] | Riley? I reached the end of the tunnel and… | 莱丽 我到隧道尽头了 |
[20:28] | you are not gonna believe this. | 简直令人难以置信 |
[20:32] | I’ve got schematics, seed reports, drilling equipment. | 这里有很多图表 种子报告和钻探设备 |
[20:38] | Whoever this guy is, he’s been here for months. | 这家伙在这待了几个月 |
[20:41] | Months? | 几个月 |
[20:42] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[20:42] | Trust me, this looks insane. | 信我 的确很疯狂 |
[20:44] | If this guy was willing to go to all this trouble, | 如果这家伙愿意大费周折 |
[20:46] | kill an innocent person, and risk an international incident | 杀害无辜者 冒着与朝鲜发生国际冲突的风险 |
[20:49] | with North Korea over some seeds, | 就为了一些种子 |
[20:52] | there’s no telling what he’ll do next. | 不知道他下一步会做什么 |
[20:59] | Mac, you got anything on the seed thief yet? | 小麦 有小偷的线索了吗 |
[21:01] | We’re trying, there’s just a lot here. | 还在找 这里太多东西了 |
[21:03] | This place is like a very special episode of Hoarders. | 这里就像《囤积狂》的特辑 |
[21:06] | All this effort, months of digging and planning and work | 费尽心思 几个月的挖掘和计划和研究 |
[21:10] | just for a rare form of a pea plant? | 就为了一种稀有的豌豆苗吗 |
[21:12] | Something’s not adding up. | 说不通啊 |
[21:14] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:18] | Yeah, this is the chemical formula for a neurotoxic amino acid. | 这是一种神经毒性氨基酸的化学式 |
[21:23] | It’s a poison, Matty. | 是毒药 马蒂 |
[21:24] | The pea plant is a key ingredient? | 豌豆苗是主要成分吗 |
[21:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:26] | This particular pea plant, | 这种特别的豌豆苗 |
[21:28] | that can only be found in North Korea, | 只能在朝鲜找到 |
[21:29] | is a carrier for that toxin. | 是这种毒素的载体 |
[21:30] | And with the seeds, they can grow as much as they want. | 有了种子 他们想种多少就可以种多少 |
[21:32] | Yes. And with the right equipment, | 没错 有了合适的设备 |
[21:34] | they can then extract the neurotoxin and synthesize it. | 他们就可以提取神经毒素并且合成 |
[21:37] | Depending on the method of distribution, | 根据不同的传播方法 |
[21:39] | this poison has the potential to kill millions. | 这毒素可以杀死几百万人 |
[21:41] | – You’re saying they could weaponize it. – Yeah. | -你是说他们可以用来做成武器 -没错 |
[21:44] | Explains why they went to all this trouble | 这就说得通为什么他们会大费周折 |
[21:45] | to break into North Korea’s seed stash. | 闯进朝鲜的种子库 |
[21:47] | Okay, whoever we’re looking for just upgraded | 好了 我们要找的这个人 |
[21:49] | from murderer to possible terrorist. | 不仅是凶手 还是潜在的恐怖分子 |
[21:51] | We need to figure out who this is | 我们要查出他是谁 |
[21:53] | and where they went with that seed right now. | 还有他们要把种子带去哪里 |
[21:55] | This cabin is in the middle of nowhere, | 这地方荒无人烟 |
[21:57] | with no access to any wireless signal. | 接收不到任何无线信号 |
[21:59] | How was our thief able to print out | 小偷是怎么在两周前 |
[22:00] | this web page from two weeks ago? | 打印出这张网页 |
[22:11] | Line of sight. | 瞄准线 |
[22:13] | In remote rural areas, | 在偏远的乡村地区 |
[22:14] | a central satellite tower is built on a high point. | 中央卫星塔都建在高处 |
[22:17] | So, if anyone wants service, | 如果要接收信号 |
[22:18] | each individual house has to point a satellite dish | 每一栋房子都要把卫星天线 |
[22:21] | directly at the main tower. | 直接对准卫星塔 |
[22:23] | All right, Mac, if you could connect me to that tower, | 好吧 小麦 如果能连接上卫星塔的信号 |
[22:26] | I could pull the data to find out what our thief | 我就能提取数据 找出小偷逃跑前 |
[22:28] | was looking up on the Internet before he skipped town. | 在网上查了什么 |
[22:29] | So we should be looking for a satellite dish. | 所以我们要找一个卫星天线 |
[22:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:40] | Think I found it. | 我找到了 |
[22:42] | It looks pretty fried. | 看起来很破了 |
[22:44] | I’m guessing the last storm took it out. | 应该是被最近的暴风雪刮坏了 |
[22:45] | Can you get it working again? | 你可以修好吗 |
[22:47] | No. | 不行 |
[22:52] | But we can build one. | 但我们可以造一个 |
[22:54] | If you’re ever in need, a trusty metal bucket | 如果你有需要的话 一个完好的金属桶 |
[22:55] | functions as a perfect satellite dish. | 可以用作一个完美的卫星天线 |
[22:57] | Add a drill bit as the receiver, | 加上个钻头做接收器 |
[22:59] | the copper wire as an Ethernet cable, | 铜线可以做以太网电缆 |
[23:01] | and point it at the tower, | 把它对准信号塔 |
[23:02] | and even in the middle of nowhere, | 即使是在荒山野岭 |
[23:04] | you can connect to the world. | 你也可以与世界连接 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:08] | Read my mind. | 你太了解我了 |
[23:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:18] | – How we doing? – All right, hold it right there, Mac. | -这样可以吗 -就这样保持住 小麦 |
[23:20] | Keep it steady. It’s working. | 拿稳了 正在连接 |
[23:22] | Talk to me, Riley. | 汇报一下 莱丽 |
[23:23] | His browser history only goes back about nine months. | 他的浏览历史只能追溯到大约九个月前 |
[23:26] | Yeah, that’s about how long it would have taken | 钻穿永冻层到种子库 |
[23:27] | to drill through the permafrost from here to the vault. | 差不多就需要这么长时间 |
[23:30] | Wait a minute, here’s something. | 等等 有发现 |
[23:31] | Our thief was sending a monthly payment | 这个小偷每月都会汇一笔钱到 |
[23:33] | to a flower shop in Brussels. | 布鲁塞尔的一个花店 |
[23:35] | Great, so now he has the seeds | 所以现在他拿到种子 |
[23:36] | and a place with all the equipment necessary to grow this plant. | 也有种植这种植物的场所了 |
[23:39] | Not if you get to Brussels and stop him first. | 除非你们先赶到布鲁塞尔阻止他 |
[23:43] | Boze, just checking in, | 博兹 只是打来问问 |
[23:44] | see how everything’s going, call me when you get a chance. | 看看事情怎么样了 有空给我回电 |
[23:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:50] | You’re tense. | 你很紧张 |
[23:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | Well, we’re tracking down a guy | 我们在追踪的人 |
[23:55] | who broke into an international seed vault, | 闯进了国际种子库 |
[23:58] | killed a man and is potentially making a dangerous weapon. | 谋杀了一个人 并且似乎在制造一件危险的武器 |
[24:01] | So I’m allowed to be tense, right? | 我当然会紧张 对吧 |
[24:03] | Nice cover. | 好借口 |
[24:05] | – What’s really going on? – Nothing. | -到底怎么了 -没什么 |
[24:07] | It’s something with his dad. | 是跟他爸有关的事 |
[24:10] | You know, | 你知道 |
[24:11] | I thought the only good thing about Jack being gone was that | 我以为杰克不在的唯一好处就是 |
[24:14] | maybe I could get some privacy. | 也许我能保留一点隐私 |
[24:15] | You were definitely mistaken about that. | 那你绝对是搞错了 |
[24:18] | – Clearly. – Oversight did seem distracted. | -显然 -“上级”的确有点心不在焉 |
[24:21] | You noticed, too? | 你也注意到了 |
[24:22] | I don’t know him as well as you do, | 我不像你那么了解他 |
[24:24] | I’ve only read your files, but… | 我只读过你的档案 不过 |
[24:26] | yeah, I could tell there was something going on. | 我的确发现有点不对劲 |
[24:28] | – Any guesses as to what it might be? – No. | -你能猜到是什么事吗 -不知道 |
[24:31] | Oversight’s my boss. | “上级”是我上司 |
[24:32] | It’s not my business to know what he does. | 我的职责不是搞清楚他在做什么 |
[24:37] | But it is yours. | 但这是你的职责 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | Okay. I was able to find out what our thief’s monthly payment | 好了 我找到小偷每月给花店的汇款 |
[24:46] | to the flower shop was for. | 是用来干什么的了 |
[24:48] | They’ve got a standing order for white lilies | 他们有一份白百合的长期订购 |
[24:51] | to be delivered to the same address every month. | 每个月都送到同一个地址 |
[24:53] | Except, this month’s order was just picked up in person. | 但是 这个月的花束是有人亲自拿走的 |
[24:56] | Yeah, that could be our guy. | 对 那有可能是嫌犯 |
[24:58] | Agreed. This is our only lead. | 嗯 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[24:59] | We need to track him down. | 我们得找到他 |
[25:00] | Where are the flowers usually delivered? | 这些花通常是被送到哪里 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I got nothing on the north end. | 北边没什么发现 |
[25:08] | I got nothing over here on the east side. | 东边也没有 |
[25:10] | Just a bunch of, you know, cemetery. | 只有一大堆墓碑 |
[25:13] | Keep your eyes open for some white lilies. | 再仔细点 继续找白百合 |
[25:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:17] | I think I got some up here on the hill. | 这边的小山好像有发现 |
[25:24] | These aren’t fresh. | 已经枯萎了 |
[25:27] | Definitely not the ones picked up today. | 绝对不是今天被拿走的那束 |
[25:29] | What does this mean? | 这说明什么 |
[25:32] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[25:33] | We’re with the U.S. government. | 我们是美国政府人员 |
[25:34] | We’re trying to locate someone | 我们在追踪一个人 |
[25:36] | connected to a standing order of flowers to be delivered today. | 与花店的长期订单有关 |
[25:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:41] | My name’s Oliver. | 我叫奥利弗 |
[25:42] | I’ve just come to lay lilies down | 我来看我姐姐和侄女 |
[25:44] | for my sister and niece. | 给她们带了点百合花 |
[25:54] | Just checked with Matty. | 跟马蒂确认过了 |
[25:55] | Oliver’s alibi holds. He’s not our thief. | 奥利弗有不在场证明 他不是小偷 |
[25:59] | Background check confirms he is who he says he is. | 背景调查证实了他就是奥利弗 |
[26:01] | He has white lilies at the address they’re usually delivered. | 他手上有平时递送到那个地址的白百合 |
[26:05] | He’s connected to this somehow. | 他跟这个案子有关联 |
[26:08] | There. | 你们好 |
[26:10] | It always looks better with flowers. | 有花看上去好一点 |
[26:13] | Elise loved lilies. | 伊莉斯喜欢百合花 |
[26:16] | We’re looking for the person who pays for those flowers. | 我们在找买这些花的人 |
[26:19] | – Is that you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[26:21] | I pick them up when I can to deliver them myself, | 我有空的时候就亲自去拿花送过来 |
[26:24] | but I do not pay for them, no. | 但是并不是我付钱 |
[26:27] | This is about Jules, isn’t it? | 这跟朱尔斯有关 是吧 |
[26:29] | If Jules is who we’re after, | 如果朱尔斯是我们要找的人 |
[26:30] | we need to find him as soon as possible. | 我们需要尽快找到他 |
[26:33] | We suspect he committed a theft in a highly secure facility. | 我们怀疑他与一起高安保设施中的盗窃案相关 |
[26:38] | What can you tell us about him? | 你能跟我们说说他吗 |
[26:42] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:46] | Jules, was my sister’s husband. | 朱尔斯是我姐姐的丈夫 |
[26:51] | Before she died, I would have never thought | 在她去世前 我绝对不会想到 |
[26:54] | he’d be capable of doing what you’re saying. | 他会做你们说的这种事 |
[26:54] | He was a great man, | 他曾是一个很好的人 |
[26:56] | so in love with my sister, | 跟我姐姐很恩爱 |
[26:58] | a wonderful father to Lily. | 是莉莉的好父亲 |
[26:59] | They did not have a lot, but, they were happy. | 他们并不富有 但是他们很开心 |
[27:05] | Can you tell us what happened to them? | 你能告诉我们他们发生了什么吗 |
[27:08] | One night, | 有一晚 |
[27:11] | coming home from dinner, they were carjacked. | 从晚会回家的路上 他们被劫车了 |
[27:16] | Elise, Lily, they were killed. | 伊莉斯和莉莉被杀了 |
[27:19] | Jules barely survived. | 朱尔斯差点也死了 |
[27:23] | That’s awful. I’m so sorry. | 太糟糕了 我很抱歉 |
[27:27] | Jules withdrew after that. | 之后 朱尔斯辞职了 |
[27:31] | He picked up the oddest hobbies, | 他有了一些非常奇怪的爱好 |
[27:33] | things he had no interest in before. | 做他以前从来不感兴趣的事情 |
[27:36] | Spelunking, exploring ice caves, | 洞穴探险 探索冰洞 |
[27:38] | going to the shooting range everyday– | 每天都去射击场 |
[27:40] | none of it made sense. | 太难以理解了 |
[27:42] | And he started, running around with an awful crowd, | 而且他开始和一群可怕的人打交道 |
[27:45] | he got himself mixed up in some really bad stuff. | 让自己卷进一些非常糟糕的事情里 |
[27:52] | The police even came looking for him a few times. | 警察都来找了他好几次 |
[27:55] | Until one day, he just left. | 直到有一天 他突然消失了 |
[27:59] | Did he leave a note? Any way to contact him? | 他留下纸条了吗 任何能联系他的方式 |
[28:02] | No. | 没有 |
[28:04] | No, he’s been gone a year now, maybe more. | 他已经消失一年了 也许不止一年 |
[28:07] | But a couple of days ago, | 但是几天前 |
[28:09] | I received a text message from an unknown number. | 我收到了一条未知号码的短信 |
[28:14] | I assume it was from Jules. | 我猜是朱尔斯发来的 |
[28:17] | We’re gonna have to hold onto this. | 我们要将这个留作证据 |
[28:21] | A man has been killed, | 有个人被谋杀了 |
[28:22] | and something very, very dangerous has been stolen. | 而且有一个非常危险的东西被盗走了 |
[28:25] | We need to find Jules. | 我们要找到朱尔斯 |
[28:26] | When you do, can you help him? | 当你们找到他后 能帮帮他吗 |
[28:28] | Elise would be heartbroken to see what he’s become. | 伊莉斯要是知道他变成这样 一定会很难过 |
[28:32] | We will do everything that we can. | 我们会尽力 |
[28:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:41] | Well, everything Oliver said seems to check out. | 已经证实了奥利弗说的一切 |
[28:43] | Up until five years ago, Jules Stevens was a librarian, | 五年前 朱尔斯·史蒂文斯是一名图书馆员 |
[28:47] | involved in his community | 积极参与社区活动 |
[28:48] | and living a happy life with his wife and young daughter. | 开心地与他的妻子和年幼的女儿生活在一起 |
[28:51] | Sounds like he went from mild-mannered librarian | 听起来他从一个温柔和善的图书馆员 |
[28:52] | to Thomas Crown-level criminal. | 转变成了危险罪犯 |
[28:54] | After his family was killed, Jules created an alias | 在他的家人被杀后 他用过好几个别名 |
[28:57] | and was linked to a series of break-ins | 涉嫌一系列非法入侵 |
[28:59] | and increasingly complicated bank heists, | 和手段复杂的银行抢劫案 |
[29:01] | but he was never caught. | 但从没被捕 |
[29:02] | Still doesn’t explain why he was interested in making a poison | 这也解释不了为什么他要从种子库 |
[29:05] | from rare seeds he got from a seed vault. | 偷种子来制作毒药 |
[29:08] | Okay, guys, I was able to hack the number that texted Oliver, | 我黑进了给奥利弗发信息的号码 |
[29:11] | and I found a bunch of messages he sent to a blocked number. | 发现他曾给一个屏蔽号码发过很多短信 |
[29:14] | These messages line up with the timing | 这些信息的发送时间和他的 |
[29:15] | of the thefts he’s linked to. | 盗窃行为相吻合 |
[29:17] | He was trying to fence what he stole. | 他想把偷的东西藏好 |
[29:18] | Not from what I’m reading. | 看起来不像 |
[29:20] | According to these messages, | 这些短信的内容 |
[29:21] | all he wanted was a face-to-face meeting with a Ludek Passer. | 都是说他想和卢戴克·帕瑟见一面 |
[29:25] | Well, this just went sideways. | 事情有点复杂了 |
[29:27] | Ludek Passer is the head of organized crime in Central Europe. | 卢戴克·帕瑟是中欧犯罪集团的头目 |
[29:31] | He’s a known recluse | 他是个知名的隐士 |
[29:32] | who refuses to meet with anyone who isn’t in his inner circle. | 从不和他圈子以外的人见面 |
[29:35] | It’s part of how he’s stayed in power for so long. | 这也是他能一直掌权的原因 |
[29:38] | Guys, I got bad news. | 有个坏消息 |
[29:39] | Passer’s agreed to a meeting. | 帕瑟同意见面了 |
[29:40] | Today in Prague. | 在布拉格 就今天 |
[29:42] | Except this time, Jules is bringing him a gift. | 这次朱尔斯可是带了礼物给他 |
[29:44] | The last thing we want is an organized crime boss | 我们可不希望犯罪组织的头目 |
[29:46] | having his hands on seeds that can synthesize | 拿到能合成 |
[29:49] | into a powerful poison. | 超级武器的种子 |
[29:50] | Yeah, we’re already behind. We got to get to Prague | 我们已经落后了 得马上赶到布拉格 |
[29:52] | and stop that meeting before it’s too late. | 及时阻止这次会面 |
[30:03] | We have been following Oversight all over town, | 我们跟着”上级”饶了一大圈 |
[30:05] | and all we’ve learned is that he never uses his turn signal | 发现的唯一一件事就是他从来不打转向灯 |
[30:08] | and his errands are even more boring than mine. | 而且他的差事比我的还要无聊 |
[30:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[30:11] | I found the dry cleaners to be scintillating. | 我觉得那家干洗店很不错 |
[30:14] | And now he is having lunch | 现在他又开始在那家 |
[30:16] | in a diner that he always goes to. | 他常去的餐厅吃午饭了 |
[30:18] | How much longer are we gonna do this? | 我们还要跟多久 |
[30:20] | Don’t we have to be back at the lab? | 我们不用回实验室吗 |
[30:22] | You can go, but Mac asked for help, so I’m gonna help him. | 你可以回啊 但我得留下帮小麦 |
[30:25] | Either we’ll find something or we won’t, but either way, | 不管我们有没有发现 |
[30:26] | Mac will have an answer. | 小麦都要有个答案 |
[30:28] | Bozer, you know I love what a loyal friend you are, but… | 博兹 我喜欢你对朋友的这份忠诚 |
[30:32] | Look, I know to you it’s just an egg salad sandwich, | 我知道你觉得那只是个鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[30:34] | but to me, it could be the key to figuring out what’s going on. | 但我觉得也许那就是事情的关键 |
[30:36] | We just have to keep waiting and watching | 我们只需要静静等待 |
[30:38] | until something jumps out at us. | 等待事情的发生 |
[30:45] | Man. | 老兄 |
[30:46] | We were just, uh… | 我们正要… |
[30:47] | out for a drive. You come here, too? | 出去兜兜风 你要一起来吗 |
[30:51] | Thought you two could use a little caffeine. | 给你们买了咖啡 |
[30:53] | Following someone all day can get very exhausting. | 跟踪人是很费精力的 |
[30:57] | What? Following? | 什么 跟踪 |
[30:58] | Nah, man. I mean, Los Angeles is known for being a small town. | 洛杉矶是出了名的小 |
[31:02] | Sooner or later we were bound to run into each other. | 大家总会偶然遇见的 |
[31:04] | It’s just math. | 这是个概率问题 |
[31:06] | For the record, typical tail procedure is eight lengths. | 提醒你一下 标准跟踪距离是8个车长 |
[31:09] | When I sped up, you cut it to four. | 但我一加速 你就缩成四个了 |
[31:11] | Should always use two cars, not just one, | 你应该用两辆车 |
[31:14] | so you can switch out. | 这样可以随机更换 |
[31:15] | You should always park with your backs towards the target, | 你应该背对你的目标停车 |
[31:18] | watching them with your mirrors, so they can’t see your faces. | 用后视镜监视他们 避开你的脸 |
[31:22] | And, Bozer, | 还有 博兹 |
[31:24] | next time, don’t use your own car. | 下次不要用你自己的车 |
[31:26] | I’m really, really sorry about this, sir. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[31:31] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[31:32] | but I don’t ever want to have this conversation again. | 但我不希望再有下次 |
[31:36] | Next time you want to watch me talk to a waitress, | 下次你想看我和服务员讲话 |
[31:39] | buy me dinner. | 请我吃饭就好了 |
[31:46] | Okay, so that wasn’t so bad. | 还不算太糟 |
[31:50] | We just got busted by our boss | 我们刚刚被上司拆穿 |
[31:52] | for spying on him. | 我们在监视他的事实 |
[31:54] | That’s as bad as it gets. | 糟的不能再糟了 |
[31:56] | We tried. It’s over. | 我们试过了 该结束了 |
[32:01] | Maybe not yet. | 那可不一定 |
[32:16] | According to the messages, this is where the meet is. | 短信上说这里就是见面地点 |
[32:18] | We’ll intercept the seeds before Jules hands them off. | 我们要在朱尔斯把种子交出去前拦住他们 |
[32:21] | They’re already here. | 他们已经到了 |
[32:27] | There. | 那里 |
[32:38] | He’s still alive, just knocked out. | 他还活着 只是晕过去了 |
[32:46] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[32:50] | He ditched the seeds. Why would he do that? | 他把种子丢了 为什么 |
[32:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:55] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[32:56] | What the hell happened, Arthur? | 发生了什么 亚瑟 |
[32:59] | We know you work for Ludek Passer, and chances are, | 我们知道你是卢戴克·帕瑟的手下 |
[33:01] | when we run you through the system, | 只要在系统里查一下 |
[33:02] | we’re gonna nail you with something. | 总会找到你的把柄 |
[33:03] | So let’s just cut to the chase | 还是废话少说 |
[33:05] | and make it easier for yourself | 简单一点 |
[33:06] | and tell us what just happened here. | 告诉我们这里发生了什么 |
[33:10] | Passer sent me to meet with some guy who had something for him. | 帕瑟派我来见一个人 这个人有东西要给他 |
[33:15] | I came for the meet, | 我来了 |
[33:17] | but when the guy saw it was just me, | 但他看到就只有我的时候 |
[33:19] | he got pissed. | 变得很生气 |
[33:20] | Thought he was meeting the boss face to face, | 他想和我老大见面 |
[33:23] | but that just doesn’t happen. | 但那是不可能的 |
[33:24] | Boss doesn’t meet with anyone he doesn’t know. | 老大从不和不认识的人见面 |
[33:26] | So where’s your boss? | 你老大在哪里 |
[33:32] | Mac, I think I got something. | 小麦 我有发现 |
[33:34] | A few months before his family was killed, | 在朱尔斯家人被杀的几个月前 |
[33:37] | Jules was a key witness in a trial. | 他是一次庭审的关键目击证人 |
[33:39] | What does that have to do with Passer? | 这和帕瑟有什么关系 |
[33:40] | It was a robbery case. | 那是个抢劫案 |
[33:42] | A thief that authorities in Europe | 是一个欧洲当局 |
[33:43] | have been hunting for a long time. | 追踪了很久的小偷 |
[33:45] | He was tried and convicted, | 他在这次庭审中被定罪 |
[33:47] | – and guess who the guy worked for. – Passer. | -猜猜他为谁工作 -帕瑟 |
[33:50] | Jules gave the damaging testimony | 朱尔斯的关键证词 |
[33:52] | that ultimately put the thief away. | 最终导致这个小偷被定罪 |
[33:54] | Jules got Passer’s guy convicted, so… | 朱尔斯把帕瑟的手下送进了监狱 |
[33:57] | Passer had Jules and his family killed in retaliation, | 所以帕瑟要杀他全家 |
[33:59] | but made it look like a carjacking. | 然后伪装成一次劫车事件 |
[34:01] | Jules survived, | 朱尔斯活了下来 |
[34:03] | but he knew who was really behind the death of his family, | 但他知道是谁害死了他家人 |
[34:05] | so he became obsessed. | 所以他才变得偏执 |
[34:06] | Because of the trial, | 因为那次庭审 |
[34:07] | Jules knew that there was an opening in Passer’s organization, | 朱尔斯知道帕瑟的组织有空缺 |
[34:10] | so he devoted himself to building a résumé of heists | 所以他做了大量的抢劫案件作为简历 |
[34:14] | and robberies big enough to land a meeting. | 以此来寻求与帕瑟的会面 |
[34:17] | Everything that Jules has done since the death of his family | 朱尔斯在家人死后做的一切 |
[34:20] | was to get closer to Passer, | 都是为了接近帕瑟 |
[34:22] | to meet with him face to face. | 有一个和他面对面的机会 |
[34:31] | 红色警戒 警示保安队 发送GPS信号 | |
[34:32] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[34:37] | This was never about the seeds. | 从一开始就不是为了种子 |
[34:40] | He wants revenge. | 他想要复仇 |
[34:52] | There. | 那边 |
[34:57] | Looks like Passer called the cavalry. | 看来帕瑟叫支援了 |
[34:58] | Well, we can’t let a firefight erupt in the park. | 我们不能让他们在公园里交火 |
[35:00] | You get Jules. Riles, with me. | 你去控制朱尔斯 莱丽跟我来 |
[35:09] | I’ve been trying to meet you for a while now. | 我想见你很久了 |
[35:11] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:12] | but I need you to put that gun down. | 但我需要你把枪放下 |
[35:14] | Yeah? You do know me. | 是吗 但你知道我是谁 |
[35:17] | Jules Stevens. | 我是朱尔斯·史蒂文斯 |
[35:18] | My wife was Elise Stevens, | 我妻子是伊莉斯·史蒂文斯 |
[35:21] | and my daughter, Lily Stevens. | 还有我女儿 莉莉·史蒂文斯 |
[35:24] | – Ring a bell? – Again, I don’t know who you are. | -耳熟吗 -再说一次 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:27] | You had my family killed! Murdered in cold blood! | 你派人杀了我的家人 冷血的谋杀 |
[35:30] | And I was there that night, | 那晚我也在车里 |
[35:33] | and I watched them… | 我眼看着他们… |
[35:36] | – You monster! – Jules. | -你这个恶魔 -朱尔斯 |
[35:39] | – You don’t want to do this. – Get out of the way. | -你不想这么做的 -让开 |
[35:40] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这与你无关 |
[35:41] | You don’t know me, but I know a lot about you. | 你不认识我 但我很了解你 |
[35:44] | I’ve been following your trail since Greenland. | 我从格陵兰一路追踪你的踪迹 |
[35:47] | I know that you were the key witness | 我知道你曾是帕瑟一个手下的 |
[35:48] | on a trial for one of Passer’s men, | 庭审的关键证人 |
[35:50] | and your testimony got him convicted. | 你的证言让他被定罪了 |
[35:52] | Then you know what happened next. | 那你知道接下来发生了什么 |
[35:54] | – He sent those men to kill me and my family. – I know. | -他派那些人来杀我和我的家人 -我知道 |
[35:58] | But you lived. | 但你活下来了 |
[36:01] | I lived. | 我活下来了 |
[36:04] | The doctor told me I was lucky. | 医生说我很幸运 |
[36:06] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[36:08] | My family murdered in front of me | 我的家人在我眼前被杀害 |
[36:11] | and I’m lucky. | 而我很幸运 |
[36:13] | But that day I promised myself | 但那天我向自己承诺 |
[36:15] | that he would pay for their deaths, | 他会为他们的死付出代价 |
[36:17] | no matter what it took. | 无论要付出多大的代价 |
[36:22] | Come on, bring it. | 来啊 |
[36:35] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[36:36] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[36:39] | He will, | 他会付出代价 |
[36:41] | just let him stand trial. | 让他上庭受审就行了 |
[36:43] | Let justice run its course. | 走法律程序 |
[36:48] | No. I won’t live through another trial. | 不 我不想再经历庭审 |
[36:50] | You were a good man, Jules. You still can be. | 你以前是好人 朱尔斯 你还能变回好人 |
[36:55] | No. That good man died | 不 那个好人死了 |
[36:58] | that night in the car. | 那晚死在车里了 |
[37:00] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是杀人犯 |
[37:03] | Every time you’ve had a chance | 每次你有机会 |
[37:04] | to kill Passer’s men, you haven’t. | 杀帕瑟的手下时 你都没动手 |
[37:06] | You merely stunned them. | 你只是电晕他们 |
[37:07] | You don’t want to kill anybody because it’s not who you are. | 你不想杀任何人 因为你不是那样的人 |
[37:11] | I didn’t mean to kill that man. | 我没想杀那个人 |
[37:13] | The one in the seed vault. | 种子库里的那个人 |
[37:15] | I didn’t know he was going to be there. | 我不知道他会在那里 |
[37:18] | He caught me, | 他发现我了 |
[37:20] | and everything got out of control. | 一切都失控了 |
[37:23] | All this planning, all these years, my life. | 那么多计划 那么多年 我的人生 |
[37:26] | I couldn’t let it all be for nothing. | 我不能功亏一篑 |
[37:28] | And it won’t be. | 不会的 |
[37:29] | We will take him in, but if you… | 我们会把他抓起来 但如果你 |
[37:33] | if you kill him in front of his family, his kids? | 如果你在他的家人面前杀了他 他孩子面前 |
[37:38] | Then you really will become the same monster that he is. | 那你就真的会变成和他一样的恶魔 |
[37:42] | So don’t do this, Jules. | 所以别这么做 朱尔斯 |
[37:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[37:50] | Elise wouldn’t have wanted this. | 伊莉斯不会希望你这么做的 |
[38:11] | Passer will pay for his crimes. | 帕瑟会为他的罪行付出代价 |
[38:13] | Please, for what it’s worth, | 拜托你 不管怎样 |
[38:16] | the man in the seed vault, tell his family that I’m sorry. | 种子库里那个人 帮我跟他的家人说对不起 |
[38:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:33] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了你们 |
[38:34] | we’ve recovered North Korea’s stolen seeds | 我们找回了朝鲜被盗的种子 |
[38:36] | and averted an international incident. | 避免了国际性事件 |
[38:39] | Karl’s family has been notified that his killer has been caught. | 卡尔的家人已得知凶手被抓获了 |
[38:42] | Not only that, but Arthur cut a deal. | 不仅如此 亚瑟还达成了协议 |
[38:44] | He’s gonna give up everything | 他会供出他所知道的 |
[38:44] | he knows about Passer and the organization. | 有关帕瑟和组织的一切 |
[38:47] | Looks like Passer’s going away for a long, long time. | 看来帕瑟要在监狱里蹲很久了 |
[38:49] | What about Jules? | 那朱尔斯呢 |
[38:50] | He’ll be going to jail. | 他会进监狱 |
[38:52] | Karl’s family deserves justice as well. | 卡尔的家人也需要正义 |
[38:58] | Boze, you in here? | 博兹 你在吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:13] | I did what you asked | 我照你说的做了 |
[39:14] | and followed your dad. | 跟踪了你爸爸 |
[39:17] | You found something. | 你有发现 |
[39:18] | At first, no. | 一开始 没有 |
[39:22] | It wasn’t until I talked to his usual waitress | 直到我找你们一起去的餐厅的 |
[39:24] | at that diner you both go to that I got some answers. | 女服务员谈过后 才得到一些答案 |
[39:27] | I convinced her to tell me what’s happening with him. | 我说服了她 把他的事告诉我 |
[39:30] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:32] | You should sit down. | 你最好先坐下 |
[39:49] | 肿瘤科 输液室 | |
[39:54] | Bozer doesn’t give up, does he? | 博兹就是不放弃 对吧 |
[40:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:04] | Why keep it a secret? Why not just tell me? | 为什么要保密 为什么不告诉我 |
[40:08] | Well, think about it. | 你想想 |
[40:10] | I’d just dropped back into your life, | 我刚回到你的生活中 |
[40:12] | wanted a relationship, any kind of relationship. | 想和你建立关系 什么关系都行 |
[40:17] | Didn’t want you to forgive me just ’cause I had cancer. | 不想要你就因为我得了癌症而原谅我 |
[40:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:23] | We’ve been good for almost a year now. | 我们已经好好相处了快一年了 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:28] | You could’ve told me, and then I-I could’ve… | 你可以告诉我的 然后我就可以… |
[40:31] | Could’ve what? Fixed me? | 可以什么 解决我的问题 |
[40:34] | I’m not a mission, Mac. | 我不是任务 小麦 |
[40:36] | I’m your dad. | 我是你爸爸 |
[40:40] | Can always do something. | 总能做些什么的 |
[40:44] | Whatever time I have left, | 不管我还剩多少时间 |
[40:47] | I want to spend it with you, | 我都想和你一起度过 |
[40:49] | getting to know my son. | 用来了解我的儿子 |
[40:51] | Because, frankly, this is… | 因为老实说 这是… |
[40:54] | this is one problem you can’t fix. | 这是一个你解决不了的问题 |