时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Run. Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[00:11] | Who is this guy? Why does he want you dead? | 这个人是谁 他为什么想要你的命 |
[00:13] | His name is Nicholas Helman. | 这是尼古拉斯·赫尔曼 |
[00:16] | This is Officer Martinez. | 我是马丁内兹警官 |
[00:19] | I need to report a possible 207. | 我要上报一起疑似绑架案 |
[00:21] | That’s the man who trained me. | 这是我师父 |
[00:23] | He taught me everything I know. | 他教会我怎么做一个出色的杀手 |
[00:25] | The man was an artist of death, | 他曾是”杀人大师” |
[00:27] | someone that I greatly admired. | 备受我敬仰 |
[00:29] | You think I’m bad? | 你觉得我坏吗 |
[00:31] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 跟他比 我根本不算什么 |
[00:48] | Come on, sing it, man. | 来吧 开始唱吧 兄弟 |
[00:50] | Yeah! | 唱吧 |
[00:54] | *It’s all the same* | *一切如旧* |
[00:57] | *Only the names have changed* | *唯有姓名变更* |
[01:01] | *Every day* | *每一天* |
[01:03] | *Feels like I’m wastin’ away* | *万事蹉跎* |
[01:07] | *Another place* | *另一处* |
[01:10] | *Where the faces are so cold* | *被冷脸包围* |
[01:14] | *I ride all night* | *我彻夜赶路* |
[01:17] | *Just to get back home* | *只为归家* |
[01:20] | *I’m a cowboy* | *我是个牛仔* |
[01:23] | *On a steel horse I ride* | *骑着摩托* |
[01:26] | *I’m wanted* | *我想要* |
[01:28] | *Everybody* | *每一位* |
[01:30] | *Dead or alive* | *亡命天涯* |
[01:33] | *I’m wanted* | *我想要* |
[01:36] | *Dead or alive* | *亡命天涯* |
[01:44] | *Dead or alive* | *亡命天涯* |
[01:47] | *Dead or alive* | *亡命天涯* |
[01:50] | *Dead or alive.* | *亡命天涯* |
[02:15] | So, I know this place is first-rate | 我知道这地方在提供常规护理方面 |
[02:17] | as far as conventional care goes. | 是一流的 |
[02:18] | However, I read about an experimental drug in China | 不过 我发现中国有一种试验药物 |
[02:21] | Your knight, bishop… | 你的骑士 象 |
[02:23] | The way you’re playing, there’s just so many options. | 你这么下棋的话 我能吃掉的棋子太多了 |
[02:25] | There’s also that top clinic in Berlin I told you about. | 还有我和你提过的柏林那家顶尖诊所 |
[02:28] | The wait list is long, but I made some calls, so… | 等候名单太长了 但我打了几个电话 |
[02:30] | You know who you should call? Bobby Fischer, | 知道你该打给谁吗 鲍比·费舍尔 |
[02:32] | because this is turning into a massacre. | 因为你即将惨败了 |
[02:35] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听吗 |
[02:36] | Not really. You should get your head in the game. | 没怎么听 你应该专心下棋 |
[02:38] | My head is exactly where it should be, Dad. | 我正专心于该专心的方面 爸 |
[02:41] | Focused on getting you the best cancer treatment available. | 专心于让你接受目前为止最有效的癌症治疗 |
[02:45] | I’m already getting the best treatment. | 我已经在接受最有效的治疗了 |
[02:47] | Yeah, well, chemo’s not without side effects. | 没错 但化疗又不是没有副作用 |
[02:49] | And the results have been mixed. | 化疗结果也是未知的 |
[02:51] | That’s not what I mean. | 我指的不是化疗 |
[02:57] | As much as I love spending time with you, and I do, | 尽管我非常想花时间陪你 |
[02:59] | we both know that it’s not gonna save your life. | 但我们都知道化疗无法让你康复 |
[03:07] | Matty needs me in the War Room. | 马蒂叫我去作战室了 |
[03:08] | Director Webber, perfect timing as usual. | 韦伯主管和以往一样会挑时间 |
[03:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:13] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[03:15] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[03:17] | Dad, you need to rest. | 爸 你得休息一下 |
[03:18] | I’ll manage. | 我会看着办的 |
[03:20] | Besides, going to work takes my mind off things. | 而且 工作能让我专注 |
[03:22] | I really think you should stay. | 我觉得你得留在这里 |
[03:24] | I appreciate your opinion, son, | 感谢你提的意见 儿子 |
[03:25] | but I don’t need your approval. | 但我不需要你批准 |
[03:27] | I’m your boss, remember, | 记住了 我是你的上司 |
[03:28] | and next time you let me win, | 下次你想让我的时候 |
[03:31] | try to be less obvious. | 别表现得这么明显 |
[03:40] | All right, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[03:42] | Last night a man was murdered at a karaoke bar in San Francisco. | 昨晚有个男人在三藩市一家歌厅内被杀害 |
[03:46] | Currently police have no suspects, | 目前 警方没找到嫌疑人 |
[03:48] | but one patron did manage to capture this video on their cell phone. | 但有位顾客用手机拍摄了以下视频 |
[03:53] | *Ride all night* | *彻夜赶路* |
[03:56] | *Just to get back home* | *只为归家* |
[04:00] | – Hold on, is that…? – No, it’s not possible. | -慢着 那是… -不可能 |
[04:03] | Why is everyone shocked that the silver fox can sing? | 为什么看见个会唱歌的老头能让你们这么惊讶 |
[04:05] | ‘Cause that’s Nicholas Helman, | 因为那是尼古拉斯·赫尔曼 |
[04:07] | one of the world’s most prolific killers for hire. | 世界上活动最频繁的职业杀手之一 |
[04:09] | Old man’s an assassin? | 这老头是个杀手 |
[04:10] | More like the best assassin. | 最顶尖的杀手 |
[04:13] | Long, very violent story short, | 将他的残暴历史长话短说 |
[04:15] | the last time we saw Helman, | 我们上次遇见赫尔曼的时候 |
[04:17] | he was being zipped up into a body bag. | 他被装进了尸袋 |
[04:19] | But today I had two agents exhume his coffin, | 但今天我让两位特工撬开了他的棺材 |
[04:21] | and it was empty. | 里面是空的 |
[04:26] | Who was Helman’s target? | 赫尔曼的目标是谁 |
[04:27] | The victim was FBI interrogator Michael Evans. | 受害者是联调局一名审讯人员 迈克尔·埃文斯 |
[04:31] | His primary focus was organized crime. | 他目前的工作是调查集团犯罪 |
[04:33] | SFPD and FBI are working his murder. | 旧金山警署和联调局在着手调查这起谋杀案 |
[04:36] | But since Phoenix is responsible for Helman still roaming the Earth, | 但赫尔曼能逍遥法外 责任在于凤凰基金会 |
[04:39] | it’s on us to catch him. | 我们要把他捉拿归案 |
[04:42] | I’ve already reached out to the FBI | 我已经联系联调局 |
[04:43] | to get more information on Special Agent Evans. | 以掌握埃文斯特工的更多信息 |
[04:45] | You know, it’s possible | 你们懂的 很有可能 |
[04:46] | someone Evans was chasing hired Helman. | 雇佣赫尔曼的人就在埃文斯的调查名单里 |
[04:48] | Helman gets his jobs from the Dark Web. | 赫尔曼在暗网上接工作 |
[04:50] | I could search around, | 我可以查一下 |
[04:51] | try to see who was retaining his services. | 看看能不能是谁雇的他 |
[04:53] | Get on it. | 马上着手 |
[04:54] | That means you three tag along with me. | 那么你们仨就得跟着我了 |
[04:56] | Cool, riding with the big man. | 很好 跟着老大混饭吃 |
[04:58] | So where we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[05:01] | To speak to the one person who knows Helman better than anyone else. | 去找一个最了解赫尔曼的人谈谈 |
[05:06] | I’m guessing it’s not his mom? | 应该不是他妈吧 |
[05:07] | That’s a big no. | 肯定不是 |
[05:20] | Roll down your windows. | 开一下窗 |
[05:33] | Talk about remote. | 说说吧 |
[05:34] | Trust me, the guy you’re about to meet, | 信我 你等会要见的人 |
[05:36] | you want as far away from populated areas as possible. | 让他离人群越远越好 |
[05:39] | The Moon would be too close. | 月亮会离得非常近 |
[06:17] | Sir, follow me, please. | 长官 请跟着我 |
[06:26] | Okay, enough suspense. | 够了 别卖关子了 |
[06:28] | What kind of monster you keeping down here? | 这里关着怎样的野兽 |
[06:30] | Indominus Rex? King Kong? | 暴虐霸王龙 金刚 |
[06:35] | That kid from The Omen? | 《凶兆》里的那小孩 |
[06:36] | The only prisoner kept here has a son. | 这里唯一的囚犯 他有个儿子 |
[06:40] | And since field trips off-campus aren’t really an option, | 由于离开学校的实地考察旅行不太可行 |
[06:43] | once a month there’s a supervised visit here. | 所以允许一个月探访一次 |
[06:53] | When I heard I was getting visitors, | 当我听说有访客时 |
[06:54] | I didn’t want to get my hopes up, | 我并不想燃起希望 |
[06:57] | but here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[06:59] | Wilt, always a pleasure. | 维尔特 见到你真高兴 |
[07:02] | A new Avenger. | 有新成员啊 |
[07:04] | Lovely. | 真好看 |
[07:05] | I do hope that we can be friends. | 希望我们能成为朋友 |
[07:09] | Or not. | 不交朋友也行 |
[07:14] | Could it be? The Mac Daddy himself? | 真的吗 小麦老爸本人 |
[07:18] | Truly honored. | 倍感荣幸 |
[07:19] | Whatever could be so important? | 到底什么事这么重要 |
[07:21] | Helman is alive. | 赫尔曼还活着 |
[07:25] | Good one, boy scout. | 真会编 好小伙儿 |
[07:26] | We both saw me shoot him. | 我们都亲眼看见他中枪了 |
[07:31] | Then the men came, | 然后他们就来了 |
[07:32] | zipped him in a body bag, drove him off | 把赫尔曼装进尸袋 开车运走 |
[07:33] | to be buried in a hole. | 埋进坑里 |
[07:34] | And yet he never made it there. | 可他并没有被埋进去 |
[07:38] | You’re serious. | 你们说真的吗 |
[07:39] | Very. | 千真万确 |
[07:41] | That’s a wrinkle. | 他耍了诡计 |
[07:43] | We’re here to get your help. | 我们来寻求你的帮助 |
[07:45] | Putting him in the ground? | 帮忙把他埋了吗 |
[07:48] | Finding him. | 找到他 |
[07:50] | Boring. | 真无聊 |
[07:53] | Karaoke bars, dead bodies, | 歌厅 尸体 |
[07:56] | blah, blah, blah. | 诸如此类的 |
[07:59] | I’m just so happy to finally meet the man | 终于可以见到抛弃我挚友的那个人了 |
[08:01] | who abandoned My bff. | 真开心啊 |
[08:04] | How’s the reconciliation going? | 和解进展如何 |
[08:07] | I’m sensing some tension. Anything we need to talk out? | 我好像察觉到了一丝紧张 需要坦白什么吗 |
[08:09] | You are not kidding about this one. | 你们没有说错 |
[08:11] | He is special. | 他很特别 |
[08:13] | The deeper you go, the darker it gets. | 你越了解他的内心 就会发现越多黑暗 |
[08:16] | Mac’s dad’s no easy puzzle, either. | 小麦他爸也不是吃素的 |
[08:18] | Guy’s got the big “C” and he won’t let it slow him down, | 患了这么严重的癌症 他也依然没有停下步伐 |
[08:21] | – despite the toll it might take. – Yeah. | -尽管这样是有代价的 -是的 |
[08:23] | The man’s a force of nature. | 他简直无敌 |
[08:26] | I meant on Mac. | 我指的是小麦 |
[08:28] | Tell me, Papa Bear, why should I help you? | 告诉我 熊爸爸 为什么我要帮你 |
[08:31] | Because if you refuse, your visits with your son will stop. | 如果你不帮忙 我们就不让你再见儿子 |
[08:35] | And soon you’ll become nothing | 很快 除了卡西安 |
[08:37] | but someone Cassian kind of remembers. | 谁都不会记得你 |
[08:40] | The irony of receiving that threat from you. | 讽刺的是 用儿子来威胁我的竟然是你 |
[08:45] | But you’re forgetting something. | 但你忘了 |
[08:47] | Guys, I’ve been locked in a box. | 朋友们 我被关在铁笼里 |
[08:50] | How could I possibly know what Old Saint Nick’s been up to, hmm? | 这样我又怎么找得到那位”圣诞老人”呢 |
[08:54] | Well, he trained you. | 他是你师父 |
[08:55] | Taught you everything that you know. | 教会你怎么做一个出色的杀手 |
[08:58] | So, you can get into his head and tell us how he operates. | 你可以进入他的大脑 告诉我们他的行动方式 |
[09:01] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[09:04] | You know, I’m really short on patience these days. | 我最近没什么耐心 |
[09:07] | You’ve got three seconds to say yes. | 给你三秒钟答应 |
[09:10] | – Three… – Okay, okay, I’ll help, I’ll help. | -三 -好好好 我帮你们 |
[09:12] | All right? Gosh. Relax. Is he always this tense? | 行没 天啊 冷静点 他脾气一直这么暴躁吗 |
[09:15] | Got to learn to enjoy life more, Dad, okay? | 你得学会享受生活 他爸 知道吗 |
[09:19] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[09:21] | Is this the only body that he’s dropped? | 这是他放倒的唯一一个人吗 |
[09:24] | That we know of. Why? | 我们知道的只有这个 怎么了 |
[09:26] | Because allowing himself to be captured on camera | 因为他不是失误 |
[09:29] | wasn’t a mistake. | 被人拍到的 |
[09:30] | It was a calculated risk. | 这是个预测风险 |
[09:33] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll file the motions tomorrow. | 好 好 我明天就会提起动议 |
[09:37] | Don’t worry. I’m ready for trial. | 别担心 我都准备好了 |
[09:41] | Obviously, I don’t know exactly what Helman’s planning, | 很显然 我不知道赫尔曼在计划着什么 |
[09:43] | but whatever it is, | 但无论怎样 |
[09:46] | Helman is willing to risk everything to finish what he started. | 赫尔曼会不惜一切代价完成任务 |
[09:56] | Murdoc was right. | 魔多克说得没错 |
[09:57] | Helman just committed another murder. | 赫尔曼又杀人了 |
[09:59] | This time he killed a federal prosecutor. | 这次杀的是一位联邦检察官 |
[10:01] | Is there a connection between the prosecutor | 这位联邦检察官和歌厅的被害审讯人员间 |
[10:03] | and the FBI interrogator at the karaoke bar? | 有什么关系吗 |
[10:05] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:06] | This gentleman. His name is Alex Yee. | 这位先生 他叫艾利克斯·易 |
[10:09] | Not too long ago he was the number two shot caller | 不久前 他是旧金山帮派的 |
[10:11] | in a San Francisco gang | 二把手 |
[10:13] | with strong ties to a Hong Kong crime syndicate. | 和香港三合会有很深的关系 |
[10:16] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[10:17] | The FBI flipped him. | 联邦调查局策反了他 |
[10:18] | He’s scheduled to testify against his former colleagues | 他还有不到一周就要在大陪审团面前 |
[10:20] | to the grand jury in less than a week. | 指证他的前同伙 |
[10:22] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[10:23] | Helman’s victims were the guys who did the flipping. | 赫尔曼的受害者就是策反他的人 |
[10:25] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[10:27] | Helman must’ve been hired by the syndicate | 赫尔曼一定是受到三合会雇佣 |
[10:28] | to take out everyone working the case. | 要解决所有涉及这个案子的人 |
[10:30] | No doubt Yee made that hit list, too. | 毋庸置疑易也成了攻击目标 |
[10:32] | Where’s he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[10:33] | In a safe house outside San Francisco. | 在旧金山郊外的安全屋里 |
[10:35] | But the FBI’s prepping to move him as we speak. | 但联调局现在正准备将他转移 |
[10:36] | They’re upping security | 他们在加强安全戒备 |
[10:37] | and taking him to a federal holding pen | 带他去联邦拘留所 |
[10:39] | two hours south of Oakland. | 就在奥克兰以南两小时的路 |
[10:41] | Hel-loo… | 你好 |
[10:42] | Not nice to talk about someone | 躲在单向镜后面 |
[10:44] | behind their one-way mirror. | 谈论某人不太好吧 |
[10:46] | Or is two-way mirror? | 还是说叫双向镜 |
[10:48] | That nomenclature’s always confused me. | 那个术语总是让我困惑 |
[10:50] | MacGyvers! | 麦凯弗全体 |
[10:57] | I knew you wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye. | 我知道你不会不道别就走的 |
[11:00] | It’s not in his upbringing. Right, Dad? | 这不是他的家教 对吗 爸爸 |
[11:02] | Look, you were right. Helman killed again. | 你又说对了 赫尔曼又杀人了 |
[11:05] | If you know anything else that can help us find Helman, | 如果你知道其他能帮助我们找到赫尔曼的事 |
[11:08] | now’s the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[11:09] | Again with that edge. | 还是这么火大 |
[11:11] | You know, Pops, you’re looking a little off-color. | 爸 你看起来脸色不太好 |
[11:13] | Everything okay? Shut up and answer the question. | 一切都好吗 闭嘴回答问题 |
[11:16] | No, MacGyver, I’m just making sure | 不 麦凯弗 我只是确定一下 |
[11:18] | – that Papa Bear is feeling all right. – How about you just… | -熊爸爸没事 -你怎么不 |
[11:24] | I’ve got cancer, Murdoc. | 我得了癌症 魔多克 |
[11:29] | Doc gives me fifty-fifty shot. | 医生告诉我有五成机会活命 |
[11:37] | Just when you two were finally building a bond. | 好不容易你们俩关系变好了 |
[11:40] | If I was staring down my expiration date, | 如果是我死期将至 |
[11:42] | I’d be sipping margaritas on a beach | 我会在海滩上喝玛格丽塔酒 |
[11:44] | instead of talking to me in this hellhole, | 而不是在这个鬼地方里跟我说话 |
[11:45] | but, hey, priorities, right? | 但是 轻重缓急 对吗 |
[11:46] | Quid pro quo, Murdoc. | 交换条件 魔多克 |
[11:49] | Or are we wasting our time? | 还是我们在浪费时间吗 |
[11:55] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[11:56] | In what city did the killings take place? | 谋杀发生在哪个城市 |
[12:01] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
[12:02] | And what was the weapon of choice? | 选择的凶器是什么 |
[12:03] | First poison, then an eight-inch Bowie knife. | 先是毒药 然后是一把八英寸的鲍伊刀 |
[12:06] | It’s so Jimmy O’Hara. | 是吉米·奥哈拉 |
[12:08] | Who? Gus Swetnam. | 谁 格斯·斯威特南 |
[12:10] | Alexei Kovac? Sven Nordquist. | 阿列克谢·科瓦奇 斯凡·诺德奎斯特 |
[12:12] | And these are…? | 这些是 |
[12:14] | Some of Helman’s aliases; | 赫尔曼的一些化名 |
[12:15] | each one operates in a specific part of the country | 每一个都在国家的一个特定地区 |
[12:18] | with a specific M.O. | 有特定的犯罪手法 |
[12:20] | So, if the cops get on any of their trails, | 所以如果警察查到任何一条 |
[12:22] | they think it’s a real person? | 他们都觉得是个真人吗 |
[12:23] | See? Get Riley to do her typey-typey thing with those names, | 让莱丽敲敲打打那些名字 |
[12:26] | and before you know it, | 在你意识到之前 |
[12:28] | you’ll be knocking on Helman’s door. | 你就会查到赫尔曼头上 |
[12:40] | We got intel that apartment 312 | 我们收到情报称312室 |
[12:42] | is leased under an alias used by our target. | 租用时登记的名字是我们目标的化名之一 |
[12:44] | Credit card activity confirms | 信用卡记录确认了 |
[12:45] | he’s been in this neighborhood the last couple of days. | 他过去几天一直在附近 |
[12:47] | Now we’ve all heard how dangerous this guy is. | 现在我们都知道了这家伙有多危险 |
[12:50] | So be ready. | 所以做好准备 |
[12:51] | – We’re in the building. – Copy, Mac. | -我们进入大楼了 -收到 小麦 |
[12:52] | We picked Helman up on traffic cameras in the area, | 我们在该地区的交通摄像头上找到了赫尔曼 |
[12:55] | but that was hours ago. | 但那是几个小时前的事了 |
[12:56] | – We know if he’s in the apartment now? – Unfortunately, no. | -我们知道他现在在公寓里吗 -很不幸 并不 |
[12:59] | We don’t have angles on all the exits and entrances. | 我们没有能覆盖所有出入口的角度 |
[13:01] | You’re going in blind. | 进去之前我们没法提供情报了 |
[13:07] | Go. Move, move, move. | 去吧 快点 快点 |
[13:11] | Dad. What are you doing? | 爸 你在做什么 |
[13:13] | I find that Kevlar is more effective at stopping bullets | 我发现如果防弹衣穿得正确的话 |
[13:15] | if worn properly. | 挡子弹很有效 |
[13:18] | You don’t need to go upstairs. | 你不需要上楼 |
[13:21] | I do. | 我需要 |
[13:25] | If you don’t think your dad can physically handle this, say so. | 如果你认为你父亲无法正常行动 说出来 |
[13:29] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[13:30] | He needs this right now. | 他现在正需要这个 |
[13:31] | For once, I actually understand what’s going on in his head. | 我终于这一次明白他脑子里在想什么 |
[13:33] | So… | 所以… |
[13:34] | This should not be an emotional decision. | 这不应该是一个情绪化的决定 |
[13:36] | Lives are at stake. I know. | 涉及到很多人的性命 我知道 |
[13:38] | And if it comes to that, I’ll have a talk with him, | 如果真到了那一步 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[13:39] | convince him to stand down. | 说服他退下来 |
[13:41] | It’s you I’m worried about, Mac. | 我担心的是你 麦克 |
[13:44] | Don’t get distracted. | 别分心 |
[14:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:16] | Listen, we’ve been over this many times. | 听着 我们已经谈过很多次了 |
[14:18] | I have a way I do business, | 我有自己做生意的方法 |
[14:19] | and I don’t change that for anyone. | 我不会为任何人改变 |
[14:21] | I don’t care who you think you are. | 我不管你以为你是谁 |
[14:24] | On my mark… | 听我的命令 |
[14:26] | I haven’t been to the movies in so long. | 我已经很久没有去看过电影了 |
[14:29] | I’d kill for some popcorn. Hint, hint. | 我想吃爆米花想得要杀人 强烈暗示一下 |
[14:33] | With Goobers and gummy bears mixed in– | 里面拌上花生巧克力和橡皮糖 |
[14:34] | isn’t that the best combo? | 是不是最棒的组合 |
[14:35] | Man, even your snacks are crazy. | 伙计 连你的零食都很疯狂 |
[14:38] | 5 Five… | |
[14:39] | So, on a scale of one to ten, | 所以 从1到10 |
[14:40] | how much do you like the newbie? | 你给这个新手打几分 |
[14:42] | Four… Why? | 4 为什么 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause, you know, if you want to keep her, | 因为 你知道 如果你想她活命 |
[14:45] | you may not want her so close to Helman’s door | 突破的时候 你就别让她 |
[14:48] | when they breach. Three… | 离赫尔曼的门这么近 3 |
[14:51] | 2 Two… | |
[14:52] | Mac, abort! It’s a trap. | 小麦停下 这是陷阱 |
[14:54] | Wait, Desi, stop. | 等等戴西 停下 |
[14:55] | Son, you just lost the element of surprise. | 孩子 你刚刚失去了突袭的机会 |
[14:57] | If Murdoc says it’s booby-trapped, we can’t risk it. | 如果魔克多说这是个陷阱 我们不能冒险 |
[14:59] | We need another way in. | 我们需要换一种方法进去 |
[15:00] | – Riley? – The apartment only has one window | -莱丽 -这间公寓只有一个窗户 |
[15:02] | and there’s no fire escape. | 没有防火梯 |
[15:03] | Yeah, we’re three stories up; | 对 我们在三楼 |
[15:04] | that’s not gonna work for an entire tac team. | 对整个战术小组来说行不通 |
[15:06] | Right, but it also means Helman isn’t going anywhere. | 没错 这也意味着赫尔曼跑不掉 |
[15:07] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:08] | But first I got to borrow something from these kids. | 但首先我得问这些孩子”借”点东西 |
[15:10] | I know I’m new here, but… | 我知道我是新来的 |
[15:12] | borrow’s in quotes, right? | “借”是带引号的吧 |
[15:43] | Move out. Go, go, go. | 行动 快点 快点 |
[15:45] | Go. Move, move. | 快 快走 |
[15:49] | Fan out. | 分头 |
[15:50] | Secure the perimeter. | 守住周边 |
[15:51] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[15:53] | Clear. Clear. | 安全 安全 |
[15:55] | – We’ve been over this many times. – Clear. | -我们已经说过很多次了 -安全 |
[15:57] | I have a way I do business. | 我有做生意的方法 |
[15:59] | And I don’t change that for… | 我不会为了… |
[16:01] | – On a loop. – Target’s not on-site. | -只是循环录音 -目标不在现场 |
[16:05] | So where’s Helman? | 赫尔曼在哪里 |
[16:09] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:10] | No apologies necessary. | 不必道歉 |
[16:12] | I wasn’t looking where I was standing. | 我没有注意我站的地方 |
[16:14] | A-Am I wearing your latte now? | 你的拿铁洒在我身上了吗 |
[16:17] | No, fortunately. | 幸运的是 没有 |
[16:19] | Good fortune is mine today, apparently. | 显然 今天好运都在我这边 |
[16:23] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[16:24] | If you truly feel bad about barreling into me | 如果像一个醉了的水手一样 |
[16:28] | like a drunken sailor… | 撞到我让你不好意思的话 |
[16:29] | why don’t you buy me a cup of coffee? | 你何不给我买杯咖啡 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. I might have given you the wrong impression. | 我很抱歉 我可能给你错误的印象 |
[16:35] | I’m actually married. | 其实我结婚了 |
[16:36] | Well, I wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. | 如果你没结婚 我就不会在这里了 |
[16:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:44] | Don’t make a scene. | 别把事情弄大了 |
[16:45] | Say something, and it’ll end badly for you. | 如果你说出去 没有好下场 |
[16:50] | We found weapons, IDs, dozens of credit cards | 我们找到武器 身份证 几十张信用卡 |
[16:53] | matching aliases that Murdoc gave us, | 名字与魔多克给我们的化名相符 |
[16:55] | and that laptop. | 还有那台笔记本电脑 |
[16:57] | But nothing indicating where he might be. | 但没有任何迹象表明他可能在哪里 |
[16:58] | All right, Riley, I am connecting you to Helman’s laptop. | 好吧莱丽 我给你连接赫尔曼的笔记本 |
[17:03] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[17:05] | Helman’s no slouch when it comes to security. | 赫尔曼在安全问题上绝不偷工减料 |
[17:08] | The encryption he’s using is top of the line. | 他所使用的加密是顶尖的 |
[17:10] | AES, 256-bit, symmetric key. | 高级加密标准 256位 对称密钥 |
[17:13] | – Okay, how long will it take you to get… – Done. | -好吧 你要花多长时间… -好了 |
[17:18] | Starting with the files most recently opened, | 从最近打开的文件开始 |
[17:20] | I’ve got photos and daily schedules on both victims | 我找到两名受害者的照片和日程 |
[17:23] | and… bank transfer confirmation in a third-party messaging app. | 还有第三方通信软件上的银行转账证明 |
[17:27] | Helman received $10 million a month before the murders. | 赫尔曼在谋杀前的一个月收到了一千万美金 |
[17:31] | That’s got to be the Hong Kong syndicate | 一定是来自于 |
[17:32] | hiring him to take out Yee. | 雇佣他杀害易的香港三合会 |
[17:34] | Riley, what’s that file? | 莱丽 那是什么文件 |
[17:40] | We have a big problem. | 我们有个大问题 |
[17:41] | What is it, Matty? | 怎么了 马蒂 |
[17:41] | Helman has the secret FBI transport routes | 赫尔曼手上有联邦调查局 |
[17:44] | from Yee’s safe house to Federal holding. | 从易的安全屋到联邦监狱的秘密转移路线 |
[17:46] | He knew dropping the first two bodies | 他知道开始的两宗谋杀案 |
[17:47] | would make the Feds move Yee. | 会促使联调局转移易 |
[17:49] | Helman couldn’t attack the safe house, | 赫尔曼不能袭击安全屋 |
[17:51] | so he tricked the Feds into moving the witness. | 所以他就骗联调局转移证人 |
[17:53] | Helman’s gonna hit the transport. | 赫尔曼会袭击转移小队 |
[17:54] | And we played right into his hands. | 而我们完全被他牵着走 |
[18:03] | All right, we are 15 minutes out from intercepting the transport. | 好吧 15分钟后我们就会与转移小队相遇 |
[18:05] | Director Webber, did you get our warning to the FBI? | 韦伯主管 你向联邦调查局发出警告了吗 |
[18:08] | I did, but they won’t alter their route. | 是的 但他们不会改变路线 |
[18:10] | The primary is the quickest way to the federal holding pen. | 大路是通向联邦监狱的最快路径 |
[18:12] | And given it’s already been cleared of traffic, | 既然已经清空交通了 |
[18:14] | the Feds think their best chance of delivering Yee alive | 联邦调查局认为他们最有可能安全转移易的选择 |
[18:17] | is to maintain their speed and heading. | 就是保持速度和方向 |
[18:18] | That makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[18:19] | For all we know, Helman has someone inside the FBI | 据我们所知 赫尔曼在联调局内部有人 |
[18:21] | giving him info in real time. | 实时给他提供情报 |
[18:23] | This nutbag always seems to be one step ahead of us. | 这个疯子似乎总是比我们领先一步 |
[18:25] | We need to be the variable that he didn’t account for. | 我们得成为他没有想到的的变量 |
[18:27] | Agreed, but if we don’t figure out | 同意 但如果我们不知道 |
[18:29] | where Helman is intercepting the transport, | 赫尔曼会在哪里截停运送 |
[18:30] | then we won’t even factor into the equation. | 那我们根本束手无策 |
[18:32] | Well, Bozer’s questioning | 博兹现在正在审问 |
[18:34] | our in-house psychopath as we speak. | 我们的变态疯子 |
[18:36] | Hopefully he’ll have the answers we need. | 希望他能获得我们需要的答案 |
[18:39] | You might as well ask me how Picasso painted. | 你还不如问我毕加索是怎么画画的 |
[18:42] | I mean, if predicting the process | 如果要预测像赫尔曼这样厉害的 |
[18:43] | of an artiste like Helman were easy, | 杀人艺术家的行动真有这么容易 |
[18:45] | he’d already be in custody. Or dead for reals. | 那他早就去蹲大牢 或是真翘辫子了 |
[18:49] | Murdoc, if you can’t or won’t help, just say so. | 魔多克 如果你不能或不愿帮忙 直接说 |
[18:52] | – And I’ll make sure… – Oh, make sure | -我就会保证 -你就会保证 |
[18:53] | that I never see Cassian again? | 我再也见不到卡西安了是吗 |
[18:55] | You’re so one-note, Wilt. | 你还真是喜欢一句话反复唠叨 维尔特 |
[18:57] | Does Leanna ever tell you that? | 丽安娜有没有跟你说过你这个毛病 |
[18:59] | By the by, how are things between you little love muffins? | 顺便问问 你跟你的小女朋友怎么样了 |
[19:03] | I’m gonna give you five seconds to say something of value. | 我给你5秒钟来说点有价值的东西 |
[19:06] | Otherwise, I’m gonna go… | 否则 我就去… |
[19:08] | Okay, get the Double Macs on the horn. | 好吧 给麦家两父子打个电话 |
[19:10] | I’m ready to dazzle them. | 我准备好惊艳他们了 |
[19:15] | – Mac. – Bozer? | -小麦 -博兹 |
[19:17] | Howdy, Scooby Gang. | 如何 斯酷比帮 |
[19:19] | How goes the road trip? | 公路旅行怎么样啊 |
[19:21] | I’m trying not to be hurt that I was left out of all the fun. | 你们玩都不带我 我已经很努力不难过了 |
[19:23] | Although it is nice to get some real QT with Wilt. | 不过跟维尔特共度亲密时光也不错 |
[19:27] | Just get to the point, Murdoc. | 说重点 魔多克 |
[19:29] | Your tensions are running high in there. | 你很紧张嘛 |
[19:32] | So I’ll jump right in, mm-kay? | 那我就直接开始了 好嘛 |
[19:34] | Looking at the FBI route, | 看看这联调局的路线 |
[19:36] | looks like there’s an open stretch of highway | 看上去在30英里标志处 |
[19:38] | around the 30-mile marker. | 高速公路有一段开阔路段 |
[19:41] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:42] | If I’m Helman, that’s my strike zone. | 如果我是赫尔曼 我就袭击那里 |
[19:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢哦 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I’m not feeling it. | 我不觉得 |
[19:49] | – Boss? – Me neither. | -头儿 -我也不觉得 |
[19:51] | Helman’s too smart for that. | 赫尔曼太聪明了 他不会这么做 |
[19:52] | He’s not the type | 他不是那种 |
[19:53] | to risk an assault from such an open position. | 会冒险在这样开阔的地点袭击的人 |
[19:55] | I hate to say this, but… | 我不想这么说 但是 |
[19:57] | Murdoc’s been right so far. | 魔多克到目前为止都是对的 |
[19:59] | About everything. | 他每件事都说对了 |
[20:00] | If we’re making a calculated guess… | 如果合理计算预测一下 |
[20:02] | I say we roll the dice with him again. | 我认为我们还是应该再相信他一次 |
[20:04] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[20:06] | I’m feeling the love. | 我感受到你对我的爱了 |
[20:07] | Why didn’t we ever hug it out? | 我们为什么从没拥抱过呢 |
[20:09] | So that your hands could end up around my throat? | 好让你的手掐住我的喉咙吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, there’s that. | 好吧 我是有这个想法 |
[20:12] | Proceed to the 30-mile marker. | 去30英里标志处 |
[20:14] | As per Murdoc’s suggestion. | 根据魔多克的建议 |
[20:18] | “As per Murdoc’s suggestion.” Did you hear that? | “根据魔多克的建议” 你听见了吗 |
[20:29] | Secure the perimeter. | 守住周边 |
[20:30] | I want two vehicles to front | 我想要两辆车去前面 |
[20:32] | and follow the FBI transport the moment it arrives. | 等联调局运送车一到 就去跟着 |
[20:36] | Transport is one minute out. | 运送车离这里还有一分钟路程 |
[20:37] | Mac, I got an unidentified vehicle | 小麦 有辆身份不明的车 |
[20:39] | closing fast on your position | 正从与运送路线相反的方向 |
[20:41] | from the opposite direction of the transport. | 快速接近你所在的位置 |
[20:43] | This could be Helman. | 可能是赫尔曼 |
[20:45] | You’ve got less than a minute. | 你还有不到一分钟 |
[20:48] | It appears to be a delivery van. | 看上去是辆送货车 |
[20:50] | Driver’s wearing a hat. | 司机戴着帽子 |
[20:52] | Sun’s banging off the windshield. | 阳光照在挡风玻璃上 |
[20:53] | I can’t confirm it’s Helman. | 我无法确认那是赫尔曼 |
[20:55] | If that van is full of explosives, | 如果那辆车装满了炸药 |
[20:57] | we need to find a way to stop him before he gets any closer. | 我们必须在车辆接近前想办法让其停下 |
[21:03] | May I borrow that rifle? | 步枪能借我用用吗 |
[21:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:21] | Go, go. | 上 上 |
[21:26] | Hands. Hands. | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[21:27] | Get out of the car. Get out of the car. | 下车 下车 |
[21:29] | On your knees. Keep your hands up. | 跪下 举起手来 |
[21:31] | I was told to make a delivery to this spot. | 我被告知要来这个地方送货 |
[21:34] | I was paid extra to be on time. | 对方额外加钱让我准时到 |
[21:35] | I-I was late, that’s why I was speeding! | 我迟到了 这就是为什么我超速 |
[21:37] | What’s in the van? | 车里有什么 |
[21:38] | I-I don’t know. I-I did’t load it. | 我不知道 不是我装的货 |
[21:40] | Please don’t shoot me. | 拜托别开枪 |
[21:44] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举着 |
[21:46] | Go ahead. | 开门 |
[21:56] | FBI transport’s reaching you now. | 联调局运送车已经到你们那里了 |
[21:59] | – Teams one and two, – fall in, fall in! | -一队二队 -集合 集合 |
[22:04] | Those balloons were from Helman. What the hell is he up to? | 那些气球是赫尔曼安排的 他想干嘛 |
[22:18] | Jenna. What’s this? I wasn’t expecting you till later. | 珍娜 这是谁 你应该晚点再过来 |
[22:21] | Got called in early to bring this transfer in. | 我之前接到通知说把人带过来 |
[22:23] | – You get the notice? – No. | -你收到通知了吗 -没有 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna have to call this in. Just stay right there. | 我要打个电话 你待在这里 |
[22:28] | Same team. | 是同队队员 |
[22:29] | But no problem. | 但没问题 |
[22:30] | Do what you got to do. | 做你要做的吧 |
[22:38] | You said that if I let you in… | 你说过如果我让你进来 |
[22:41] | you would let my husband go. | 你就会放了我丈夫 |
[22:46] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[23:04] | Hello, Dennis. | 你好 丹尼斯 |
[23:06] | DJ Nick here, | 这里是DJ尼克 |
[23:07] | locked and loaded and ready to rock your cell block. | 子弹上膛 准备震撼你们的牢房了 |
[23:11] | All remaining Phoenix personnel, | 所有留守的凤凰基金会人员 |
[23:13] | feel free to sit this dance out, | 你们可以坐着不跳舞 |
[23:15] | because the next jam is dedicated to the grease stain | 因为下首曲子专门送给 |
[23:20] | who murdered my beloved wife. | 那个杀了我妻子的人渣 |
[23:23] | This is our spotlight tango, Dennis. | 这是属于我们的聚光灯下的探戈 丹尼斯 |
[23:28] | Be killing you soon. | 你等死吧 |
[23:30] | Got to hand it to the old guy. | 命要送给那个老头了 |
[23:33] | He never disappoints. | 他从不令人失望 |
[23:38] | Mac, Helman’s here. | 小麦 赫尔曼在这里 |
[23:41] | Boze? Helman is where? | 博兹 赫尔曼在哪里 |
[23:42] | At the black site. | 黑牢 |
[23:44] | – We have a breach. – Bozer, talk to me. | -有人入侵了 -博泽 回话 |
[23:45] | What’s go… | 出什么事… |
[23:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:48] | – Mac. – Is this really happening? | -小麦 -这是真的吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, it is, | 是真的 |
[23:51] | and I can’t do anything to stop it. | 而且我根本无法阻止 |
[23:52] | Helman’s locked me out. | 赫尔曼封锁了系统 我无法进入 |
[23:56] | – Stay where you are. – Everything about the FBI case– | -留在原地 -关于联调局的那个案子 |
[23:58] | the murders, the supposed attack on the transport– | 那些谋杀 本该在押运过程中发动的袭击 |
[24:00] | it was all a ruse. | 全都是诡计 |
[24:01] | He moved us around the board like chess pieces, | 他们让我们像棋子一样跑得团团转 |
[24:03] | lured us hundreds of miles out of position. | 把我们吸引到了离目标位置几百里远的地方 |
[24:05] | Murdoc’s been Helman’s target the whole time, | 一直以来 魔多克才是赫尔曼的目标 |
[24:07] | and we left Bozer in the line of fire. | 我们还把博泽置于水深火热中 |
[24:16] | Guys, what’s your ETA? | 伙计们 你们还有多久到达 |
[24:18] | We’ll be there in 20. | 二十分钟后到 |
[24:19] | That’s not fast enough. | 这还不够快 |
[24:20] | Riley, I can’t get through. | 莱丽 我打不通电话 |
[24:21] | – Any luck reaching Bozer? – Not yet. | -有机会联系上博泽吗 -还没有 |
[24:23] | The black site’s communications are still out. | 监狱的通信还是处于中断状态 |
[24:25] | I don’t think I’ll be able to get it back up any time soon. | 我可能无法在短时间内恢复通信 |
[24:27] | What I don’t understand is, | 我不明白的是 |
[24:28] | how did Helman ID the guard who walked him into the facility? | 赫尔曼是怎么认出那个押送他进监狱的警卫的 |
[24:32] | All black site personnel have SCI-level clearance. | 黑牢的所有工作人员都有获取敏感信息的权限 |
[24:34] | And if the $10 million that was transferred into Helman’s account | 如果打到赫尔曼账户上的一千万 |
[24:37] | was for killing Murdoc, not Yee, | 是为了让他杀魔多克 而不是易 |
[24:39] | then who hired him? | 那是谁雇的他呢 |
[24:42] | Someone who knew we had Murdoc at the black site. | 一个知道我们把魔多克关在黑牢里的人 |
[24:45] | And that’s a very, very short list. | 这个范围就非常小了 |
[24:55] | Get back in that cell. | 回牢房里去 |
[24:57] | Don’t have to tell me twice. | 这还用你说 |
[25:02] | You hear those bangs, Wilt? | 你听到那些枪声了吗 维尔特 |
[25:03] | Those are the melodic bass notes | 那些低沉而优美的枪声 |
[25:05] | of Helman’s Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun | 来自赫尔曼的SPAS-12霰弹枪 |
[25:06] | beating a bloody path to my doorstep. | 正朝着我的牢房门口杀出一条血路 |
[25:08] | Now’s not the time to impress me with fancy gun names. | 现在不是你向我展示那些花哨枪名的时候 |
[25:11] | Look, with all due respect | 我无意冒犯 |
[25:12] | to the strategic expertise of Guard Number 7 in the hall, | 走廊外的战略”砖家”们 |
[25:15] | staying put is a supremely bad idea. | 留在原地绝对不是个好主意 |
[25:26] | Get him out of here! | 把他赶出去 |
[25:27] | Return fire! | 还击 |
[25:29] | Behind you! | 在你身后 |
[25:30] | I’m glad we moved past the sitting duck stage. | 我很庆幸我们不再是活靶子了 |
[25:33] | We’re gonna need some major firepower | 如果我们想活下来 |
[25:35] | if we’re gonna, I don’t know, survive. | 就需要一些重火力武器 |
[25:36] | Now you want me to give you a gun, too? | 你现在还想让我给你把枪是吗 |
[25:38] | Only if you want to keep breathing. | 如果你想活下来 |
[25:39] | Tempting, but no chance in hell. | 条件很诱人 但绝对不可能 |
[25:41] | What’s the plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[25:45] | Regroup, regroup, regroup! | 重新集合 重新集合 |
[25:47] | Still working on it. | 我还在想 |
[25:48] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[25:53] | Boy. Old Nick is still at it, hasn’t lost a step. | 我的天 尼克还在干这行 一步也没落下 |
[25:56] | Sure you don’t want an extra set of hands | 你确定自己不需要额外的人手 |
[25:58] | for when my good friend shows up? | 来为我好朋友的到来做好准备 |
[26:00] | And he will soon. | 他很快就到了 |
[26:02] | Look, I may be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, Murdoc, | 魔多克 我现在可能处于崩溃的边缘 |
[26:04] | but I can still do math, | 但我还是会算数的 |
[26:05] | and I know that one armed psychopath is better than two. | 我可知道一个带枪的疯子总比两个好 |
[26:07] | Agree to disagree. So what’s the plan, Capitan? | 我们各执己见吧 那你有什么计划 队长 |
[26:11] | Okay, we’re gonna go through that door… | 我们穿过那道门 |
[26:17] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我带你们离开这 |
[26:20] | Come on. | 快来 |
[26:41] | Murdoc, we need something to block the door. | 魔多克 我们需要用东西把门挡住 |
[26:43] | And then what? Come on, Wilt, | 然后怎么办 拜托 维尔特 |
[26:44] | we’re in this together. | 我们是一条船上的人 |
[26:45] | It’s Waterloo time, Wilt. | 现在是生死攸关的时候 维尔特 |
[26:47] | Like it or not, our fates are intertwined. | 不管你接受与否 我们的命运是捆在一起的 |
[26:49] | So, unless you want us to both be buried on the same day, | 除非你想让咱们一起死 |
[26:53] | let me off the leash, okay? | 把我的铐子打开 好吗 |
[26:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | That feels nice. | 感觉真好 |
[27:09] | Just kidding. | 只是吓唬一下你 |
[27:14] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[27:15] | We’ll touch down on the black site’s roof in five minutes. | 五分钟内在黑牢楼顶降落 |
[28:03] | I’ve been waiting so long for this, Dennis, | 我期待这一刻很久了 丹尼斯 |
[28:06] | willing myself to live long enough to pay you back. | 下决心让自己活下去 直到可以向你复仇 |
[28:11] | I can only imagine how you felt when you opened that e-mail | 我可以想象你打开邮件之后是什么感觉 |
[28:14] | hiring you to kill me. | 有人雇了你来杀我 |
[28:16] | Like Christmas morning | 就好像圣诞节早上 |
[28:18] | and my birthday all rolled into one. | 和我的生日在同一天 |
[28:22] | You’re so excited, you didn’t even stop to wonder | 你太激动了 都没有去想 |
[28:24] | how someone managed to find me. | 别人是怎么找到我的 |
[28:26] | I got ten million reasons not to care how. | 我有的是理由不去想这个问题 |
[28:30] | I was finally gonna get to turn you into a corpse. | 我终于有机会可以亲手把你变成一具尸体了 |
[28:35] | The rest is just background noise. | 其他的事情都无所谓 |
[28:47] | Matty, you’re not gonna believe this. | 马蒂 你肯定想不到 |
[28:48] | I found the computer that sent Helman’s $10 million payment | 我找到了那台一个月前支付给赫尔曼一千万 |
[28:51] | a month ago to kill Murdoc. | 去杀魔多克的计算机 |
[28:54] | It’s in the black site. | 那台计算机就在黑牢里 |
[28:55] | What? | 什么 |
[28:56] | – How is that even possible? – I don’t know. | -这怎么可能呢 -我不知道 |
[28:59] | Wasn’t Cassian’s last visit to the black site a month ago? | 卡西安上次探访不是在一个月前吗 |
[29:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:02] | Now, I’m just getting to know this family. | 我才刚开始认识这家人 |
[29:04] | Just to be clear, | 先澄清一下 |
[29:05] | we’re not suggesting that Cassian hired a hit man | 我们不是在假设卡西安雇了一个人 |
[29:08] | to take out his father, right? | 去杀掉他父亲 对吗 |
[29:09] | No. Murdoc. | 不 是魔多克 |
[29:15] | It was Murdoc who hired Helman. | 是魔多克雇了赫尔曼 |
[29:22] | I hired you. | 是我雇的你 |
[29:23] | Yeah, see, I brought you here | 我把你引到这里 |
[29:26] | to finish you once and for all, | 是为了彻底干掉你 |
[29:28] | and to use you as a key | 把你当作钥匙 |
[29:30] | to unlock all the doors that I knew I couldn’t. | 来打开那些我打不开的门 |
[29:32] | So thank you, Nick, for giving me my freedom. | 谢谢你 尼克 给了我自由 |
[29:36] | Now… | 现在… |
[29:38] | I’m gonna give you yours. | 我要给你自由了 |
[29:47] | You’ve always been ahead of yourself, Dennis. | 你总是操之过急 丹尼斯 |
[29:50] | I do hope you enjoy this as much as I will. | 我真的希望你能和我一样享受这一切 |
[30:02] | Double-O-Boze one, | 00B 胜 |
[30:04] | World’s greatest assassin, zero. | 世界上最伟大的杀手 败 |
[30:06] | World’s greatest? Him? | 谁是世界上最伟大的杀手 他吗 |
[30:08] | That’s just hurtful, Bozer. | 太伤心了 博兹 |
[30:10] | Man, shut up and find me something to restrain him with. | 老兄 闭嘴 给我找个东西把他绑起来 |
[30:19] | That’s a nasty shoulder wound, buddy. | 我的肩膀受了重伤 伙计 |
[30:20] | I’ve never seen Helman miss before. | 我以前从没见赫尔曼失手过 |
[30:22] | Yeah, lucky me. | 我挺幸运 |
[30:29] | And you’re welcome, Murdoc. | 不客气 魔多克 |
[30:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Thank you, Wilt. | 谢谢你 维尔特 |
[30:49] | Just hurry up and get it over with. | 赶快动手吧 别折磨我了 |
[30:51] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀了你的 |
[30:55] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 |
[30:58] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[30:59] | See, I knew Nick would find the black site, | 我知道尼克会找到黑牢 |
[31:03] | carve a path, | 杀出一条血路 |
[31:05] | let me walk right out the front door, | 让我逃了出去 |
[31:06] | but what I didn’t anticipate was the silver fox | 但我没想到的是 一对一对决 |
[31:09] | getting the better of me mano a mano. | 银狐居然打败了我 |
[31:12] | You are the only reason he didn’t send me to my great reward, | 因为你 他才没能杀死我 |
[31:18] | so to pay you back, | 所以为了报答你 |
[31:20] | I’m going to let you live. | 我会让你离开 |
[31:27] | You know, I think it’s poetic justice | 让尼克在这个我待过的 |
[31:29] | to let Nick live out the rest of his days | 没有阳光的铁牢里度过余生 |
[31:32] | down in this sunless box where I’ve suffered, | 是对他最诗意的惩罚 |
[31:35] | so you could see to that, won’t you? | 这样你就可以亲眼见证 对吧 |
[31:46] | But why would Murdoc hire Helman to kill Murdoc? | 为什么魔多克雇赫尔曼去杀自己 |
[31:50] | Because he knew that Helman would do anything it took | 因为他知道如果诱饵是自己 |
[31:52] | to find and attack the black site | 赫尔曼会不计一切代价 |
[31:53] | if he used himself as bait. | 找到并袭击黑牢 |
[31:59] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[32:00] | This wasn’t a hit. | 这不是袭击 |
[32:02] | It was a jailbreak. | 这是越狱 |
[32:17] | We got a little birdie. | 有只小鸟在跟着我们 |
[32:22] | I have a visual on Murdoc, | 我看到魔多克了 |
[32:23] | heading west on Route 29. | 在29号公路上向西行驶 |
[32:25] | Mac and Oversight are in ground pursuit. | 小麦和直升机正在紧追不舍 |
[32:31] | – How’s Bozer? – He’s getting patched up. | -博兹怎么样了 -他正在休息 |
[32:32] | He took a blast of buckshot to the shoulder | 他肩上挨了一枪 |
[32:34] | and he’s got a concussion, but he’ll be okay. | 而且他脑震荡了 但他会没事的 |
[32:36] | And we have Helman in custody. | 我们已经把赫尔曼拘留了 |
[32:38] | That leaves just one last lunatic to put back in an asylum. | 只剩下最后一个需要被送进精神病院的疯子了 |
[33:00] | It’s two-for-one night on MacGyvers. Come on. | 买一送一 麦凯弗军团又来了 来吧 |
[33:04] | All right? | 准备好 |
[33:07] | Come on, Daddy. | 来吧 老爸 |
[33:15] | Yeah, your aim’s about as good as your driving. | 你的瞄准技术和你的驾驶水平差不多 |
[33:27] | PIT him. | 别他 |
[33:33] | California drivers. | 加利福尼亚的司机 |
[33:35] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to force that thing off the road. | 我应该不能强迫这车离开公路 |
[33:37] | There’s a winch | 这是一辆绞车 |
[33:39] | and a tow hook on the front of this. | 前面还有一个拖钩 |
[33:40] | It could be used as an anchor line. | 它可以用作锚线 |
[33:42] | Then we can use the weight of this vehicle to bring his to a stop. | 然后我们可以用这辆车的重量让他停下来 |
[33:44] | It’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[33:46] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[33:51] | H-Hold on, Dad, | 等等 老爸 |
[33:52] | I don’t think that you should be the one doing that. | 我觉得不应该是你去做 |
[33:58] | All right. You’re right, son. I’ll take the wheel. | 好吧 你说得对 孩子 我来开车 |
[34:06] | Now what are you doing? | 你们又在干什么 |
[34:15] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[34:23] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:28] | Sorry, son. You got this. | 抱歉孩子 你没问题的 |
[34:31] | Come on, Boy Scout. | 来吧 童子军 |
[34:41] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:42] | I can’t believe I’m saying this to my best bud. | 我不敢相信我要对我最好的兄弟说出这句话 |
[34:45] | Right now you’re being so annoying! | 你这样可就烦人了 |
[34:51] | – Well, you could still pull over. – Oh, please. | -你可以靠边停车 -得了吧 |
[34:54] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[35:20] | Don’t make me go back there, Angus. | 别让我回到那里 安格斯 |
[35:22] | Anywhere but there. How about now. | 除了黑牢让我去哪儿都行 怎么样 |
[35:25] | Leavenworth? | 莱文沃斯 |
[35:26] | Or, I heard that Rikers Island is very nice this time of year. | 或者 我听说这个季节的赖克斯岛景色宜人 |
[35:29] | I’ll be good. I promise. | 我会好好做人的 我保证 |
[35:32] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[35:32] | Hi, nutbag. | 你好 傻蛋 |
[35:54] | – You okay? – Yeah, well, | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:55] | I’ll be feeling it tomorrow. | 我明天就能感觉到酸痛了 |
[35:58] | Better you than me. | 总比我上好 |
[36:06] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[36:09] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[36:13] | Being my son. | 谢谢你成为我的孩子 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[36:27] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[36:28] | But I got to admit, | 但我必须承认 |
[36:30] | being a hero hurts a lot, like way too much. | 当英雄真的太疼了 |
[36:34] | Nice job taking down Helman, Bozer. | 抓住了赫尔曼 干得漂亮 博兹 |
[36:36] | I am very proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[36:38] | All in a day’s work. | 这是家常便饭啊 |
[36:40] | Though, if I’m being honest, | 不过 老实说 |
[36:42] | it was above and beyond. | 我确实超越自我了 |
[36:44] | Any chance you got me in line for a pay bump, Matty? | 能不能考虑给我加薪呢 马蒂 |
[36:46] | Don’t get carried away, Bozer. | 别太激动 博兹 |
[36:49] | Nothing but good news here. | 今天全是好消息 |
[36:50] | Alex Yee delivered his testimony to the grand jury, | 艾利克斯·易在大陪审团前作证了 |
[36:53] | and indictments against the Hong Kong crime syndicate | 很快就会宣布针对 |
[36:56] | will be handed down shortly. | 香港犯罪集团的起诉 |
[36:58] | As for our black site, | 至于我们的黑牢 |
[36:59] | I’ve suggested a number of security upgrades | 我提出了几个安保升级建议 |
[37:00] | to make sure nothing like Murdoc’s escape | 以确保像魔多克逃跑 |
[37:02] | or Helman’s attack ever happens again. | 或赫尔曼袭击的事不会再发生 |
[37:04] | Do we have any idea how Murdoc | 我们知道魔多克是怎么 |
[37:06] | even knew Helman was still alive? | 得知赫尔曼还活着的吗 |
[37:08] | We asked our favorite psychopath, | 已经问过我们最爱的变态了 |
[37:10] | but he hasn’t exactly been forthcoming. | 但他不太乐意开口 |
[37:12] | So, we decided what Murdoc’s punishment will be? | 那我们决定好怎么惩罚魔多克了吗 |
[37:15] | I mean, we’re not just turning the page | 我们不会像什么都没发生过一样 |
[37:16] | – like nothing happened, right? – Oh, no. | -直接翻篇吧 -当然不会 |
[37:19] | Murdoc will be punished. | 魔多克会受到惩罚的 |
[37:27] | Looks great, fellas, | 看起来棒极了 伙计们 |
[37:29] | but couldn’t you have gone for more color on the walls? | 但你们就不能给墙壁多添些色彩吗 |
[37:33] | I don’t know, brighten up your little black site | 我也说不好 改善一下黑牢的氛围 |
[37:35] | with a seafoam green or azure blue? | 比如用海泡绿或者天青蓝 |
[37:40] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[37:41] | You’ll be back soon, won’t you, MacGyvers? | 麦凯弗父子 你们很快就会再过来 对吗 |
[37:44] | You know, I think where we went wrong | 知道吗 我觉得问题所在 |
[37:47] | was a lack of communication, | 是缺乏交流 |
[37:48] | but some social interaction with my intellectual peers will help, | 但跟与我同样高智商的人互动 |
[37:52] | you know, keep me grounded. | 可以让我老实一些 |
[37:54] | You bit the hand that feeds you, Murdoc. | 你恩将仇报 魔多克 |
[37:56] | I don’t think we’re gonna be back any time soon. | 我觉得短时间内我们不会再过来了 |
[37:59] | And neither will Cassian. | 卡西安也一样 |
[38:04] | Life is cruel, so are the people in it, | 生活是残忍的 生活中的人也一样 |
[38:07] | but you’ll be back as soon as the next psycho | 但等下一个变态开始愉快的大屠杀 |
[38:10] | comes a-frolicking down the butcher path. | 你们马上就会过来的 |
[38:13] | As it turns out, your expertise isn’t quite as unique | 实际上 你的专业见解不像你所想的 |
[38:16] | as you might have thought. | 那么独特 |
[38:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[38:20] | Well, let’s just say we understand | 这么说吧 我们理解 |
[38:22] | how hard it’s been on you | 被关在这里 |
[38:23] | to be kept here in almost total isolation, | 几乎彻底与人隔绝 对你来说有多难熬 |
[38:26] | so we added a little something special | 所以我们准备了一个特别礼物 |
[38:29] | to help you pass the time. | 帮你打发时间 |
[38:31] | You’re so mysterious, Daddy Mac. | 你好神秘 小麦爸爸 |
[38:33] | What could it be? A TV? | 会是什么呢 电视 |
[38:36] | Paint set? | 画具 |
[38:37] | I do fancy myself quite the Bob Ross protégé. | 我确实认为自己是鲍伯·罗斯的得意门生 |
[38:47] | Good morning, Dennis. | 早上好 丹尼斯 |
[38:49] | I’m so looking forward | 我很期待 |
[38:50] | to spending lots of quality time with you. | 与你度过漫长的亲密时光 |
[38:54] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[38:56] | Get back here, MacGyver. | 回来 麦凯弗 |
[38:58] | Daddy Mac? | 小麦爸爸 |
[39:00] | No, no, no, no, no. This is cruel and unusual. | 不不不 这既残忍又不寻常 |
[39:02] | *Home* | *家* |
[39:04] | *Home on the range* | *牧场上的家* |
[39:06] | *Where the deer and the antelope play* | *那里有鹿和羚羊玩耍* |
[39:09] | – *Where seldom is heard* – MacGyvers! | -*那里很少听到* -麦凯弗父子 |
[39:23] | Agent Nguyen. | 阮特工 |
[39:24] | Boss. | 老大 |
[39:26] | You come to check up on us? | 你是来监督我们的 |
[39:28] | I had to make sure for myself that | 我得亲自来确认 |
[39:29] | Hellspawn and his kooky protégé were buttoned up good and tight. | 地狱使者和他的古怪门徒被牢牢关起来了 |
[39:33] | That they are. | 确实如此 |
[39:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:38] | All things considered, yeah. | 总的来说 挺好的 |
[39:41] | Good to hear. | 那就好 |
[39:44] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:46] | Desi… | 戴西 |
[39:48] | – Something you need? – Something I wanted to say. | -有什么需要吗 -我有话想说 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:53] | Jack was the best agent I’d ever worked with. | 杰克是我合作过的最棒的特工 |
[39:57] | He always watched my back, | 我们一直肝胆相照 |
[39:58] | and him doing his job made it easier to do mine. | 他的出色降低了我的工作难度 |
[40:01] | Those aren’t shoes that any one person should have to fill, | 不应该要求任何人取代他的地位 |
[40:04] | but I wanted to tell you that you’re doing a great job. | 但我想告诉你 你做得很好 |
[40:07] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[40:13] | – I’m gonna head to Phoenix. – Yeah. | -我要回凤凰基金会了 -好 |
[40:14] | – I was gonna drive my dad, so… – Yeah, cool. | -我要开车载我爸爸 所以 -好 |
[40:22] | That was Director Webber. | 刚给韦伯主管打了电话 |
[40:23] | I cleared our schedule for the rest of the day. | 我把咱俩今天剩下的安排取消了 |
[40:27] | It’s beautiful out. | 天气很好 |
[40:28] | I figured we could spend the afternoon together, or… | 也许我们今天下午可以一起度过 |
[40:31] | Yeah, absolutely. What are we gonna do? | 当然可以 我们要干什么 |
[40:33] | We could take a nature hike. | 我们可以去野外远足 |
[40:35] | Or we could try and finish | 或者我们可以完成那个 |
[40:36] | – that superconductor you’ve been working on. – No, no. | -你一直在弄的超导体 -不 不 |
[40:38] | I was gonna say we’re actually really close to Trout Lake. | 我是想说 其实我们离鳟鱼湖很近 |
[40:40] | And I heard the algae bloom is excessively large this year, | 而且我听说今年的水华格外壮观 |
[40:43] | so maybe we could take some samples… | 也许我们可以采集一些样本 |
[40:45] | We could, uh, skip the algae and just go fishing. | 我们可以不管水藻 去钓鱼 |
[40:50] | Ri-Right. Uncomplicated. | 好 简单一点 |
[40:54] | You know, the last time we went fishing together, | 上次我们一起去钓鱼 |
[40:56] | I wasn’t old enough to drink beer. | 我还太小不能喝啤酒 |
[41:00] | Which is pretty much the best part of fishing. | 那算是钓鱼最有趣的部分了 |
[41:02] | Sold. | 成交 |