时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Behind the barrier. Sir, please step back. | 待在障碍物后 先生 请退后 |
[00:42] | Pincer is approaching the target. | 钳子正在接近目标 |
[00:51] | Sniffer confirms chemical presence of explosives. | 嗅探器确认现场存在炸药中的化学物质 |
[00:54] | Engaging Pincer’s articulated arm now. | 正在连接钳子的机械臂 |
[01:19] | Attempting to locate and deactivate the device. | 正在尝试定位并拆除炸弹 |
[01:37] | I do not see a device. | 我没看见有炸弹 |
[01:38] | Repeat, there is no bomb inside the duffle. | 重复 包里没有炸弹 |
[01:41] | Confirming. There’s no device. | 确认 没有炸弹 |
[01:43] | This was a false alarm, people. | 虚惊一场 各位 |
[01:45] | Sensors are all screwy. | 传感器老是抽风 |
[01:47] | When we get back to the barn, let’s recalibrate the sniffer | 回车库之后 再重新校准一下嗅探器 |
[01:49] | and figure out what that… | 然后搞清楚是什么… |
[02:17] | Nope. Can’t do it. | 不 办不到 |
[02:19] | You’re gonna need to give me something else. | 你必须给我点别的选择 |
[02:21] | – Anything else. – Boze, | -随便什么都行 -博兹 |
[02:22] | this is truth or dare, and you chose dare. | 这是真心话大冒险 你自己选的大冒险 |
[02:25] | – No backing out. -What stone is that chiseled into? | -不能反悔 -谁规定的 |
[02:27] | I believe it is international law. | 我认为是国际法 |
[02:30] | – What in the what? – Bozer, | -这都什么跟什么 -博兹 |
[02:31] | either come out of there of your own free will, | 你要么自愿出来 |
[02:33] | or I go back there, and I drag you out. | 或者我到后面去 把你拖出来 |
[02:42] | It was laundry day, okay? | 那天是洗衣日 好吗 |
[02:44] | Take all the pictures. | 尽管拍吧 |
[02:45] | I know y’all like it, huh? | 我知道你们都很喜欢 |
[02:46] | Then sag a little. | 那就稍稍放松一下 |
[02:47] | Then you get to work. | 然后你就要开始工作了 |
[02:53] | All right, Desi. | 好了 戴西 |
[02:54] | It’s your turn. Truth or dare? | 该你了 真心话还是大冒险 |
[02:56] | -Dare. – Not again. | -大冒险 -又来啊 |
[02:57] | What a surprise. | 还真是让人惊喜呢 |
[02:58] | We’ve run out of life-threatening dares | 我们已经用光了能在舱内进行的 |
[03:00] | that we can accomplish inside the cabin, | 会威胁到生命安全的大冒险 |
[03:02] | so unless you’re willing to wing walk, | 所以除非你愿意玩机翼行走 |
[03:04] | stop hiding. | 不然就别藏着了 |
[03:07] | Fine, whatever. Truth. | 行 无所谓 那就真心话 |
[03:15] | You’ve been with us for some time now. | 你加入我们也有一段时间了 |
[03:16] | In fact, you dropped everything to come to L.A. | 实际上 你放弃了一切来到洛杉矶 |
[03:19] | – and join the Phoenix. – All because of a debt. | -加入凤凰基金会 -只因为你欠了个人情 |
[03:22] | Is there a question to all this? | 能总结成一个问题来问吗 |
[03:24] | Why do you owe Jack? | 你为什么欠了杰克人情 |
[03:33] | Oh, Mac, you should answer that. | 小麦 你该接那个电话 |
[03:34] | Oh, no. You’re answering first. | 没门 你先回答再说 |
[03:37] | I got to… | 我得… |
[03:38] | Hey, buddy, what’s going on? | 兄弟 怎么了 |
[03:39] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna get right to it. | 我就直接说了 |
[03:41] | We’ve got a situation. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[03:44] | Hey, everyone, it’s Charlie. | 各位 是查理 |
[03:45] | Tell us what’s going on? | 告诉我们怎么回事 |
[03:46] | The downtown L.A. federal courthouse just got bombed. | 洛杉矶市中心的联邦法院刚刚发生了爆炸案 |
[03:49] | – Was anyone hurt? – Two KIAs. | -有伤员吗 -两人死亡 |
[03:51] | LAPD bomb techs. Good people. | 洛杉矶警方拆弹小组人员 都是好人 |
[03:53] | Though it could have been a lot worse. | 尽管情况还可以更糟的 |
[03:54] | – Do we know who’s responsible? – No. | -知道是谁干的吗 -不知道 |
[03:56] | But whoever they are, they’re next-level smart, | 但无论是谁 他们都技高一筹 |
[03:58] | ’cause they created a false alarm | 因为他们声东击西 |
[04:00] | and put the explosive inside the LAPD robot. | 把炸弹放在了洛杉矶警方的机器人里 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry, you said the bomb was hidden inside the robot? | 抱歉 你是说炸弹藏在机器人里吗 |
[04:06] | – Affirmative. – That’s insane. | -对 -简直疯了 |
[04:07] | Actually, it’s genius. | 实际上 这简直是天才 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it’s the last thing a bomb squad would expect | 是 拆弹小队不会料到 |
[04:11] | and the last place they’d think to look. | 也不会想到要去找这个地方 |
[04:13] | So instead of defusing a bomb, they delivered one. | 所以不是拆炸弹 而是送了个炸弹进去 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna go look for secondary devices | 我要进去找辅助设备 |
[04:17] | and check for some answers. | 顺便调查一下 |
[04:19] | I could really use another set of eyes, Mac. | 我很需要有人帮忙 小麦 |
[04:22] | Yeah. We’re wheels down in 50. | 好 我们还有50分钟降落 |
[04:24] | We’ll head over then. | 到时候我们就过去 |
[04:28] | I’m in the courthouse now. | 我在法院里 |
[04:30] | – Proceeding to what’s left of the IED. – Copy that. | -正在接近炸弹残骸 -收到 |
[04:33] | Do you see any signs of another device? | 你有没有看到另外一个炸弹的迹象 |
[04:35] | Secondary devices are not readily apparent, | 辅助设备并不显眼 |
[04:38] | but that doesn’t mean they’re not here. | 但这并不意味着没有 |
[04:39] | Understood. | 明白 |
[04:40] | Proceed with extreme caution. | 小心前进 |
[04:42] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[04:44] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[04:52] | This area’s closed. | 这块区域被封闭了 |
[04:53] | Even to emergency personnel. | 就算救援人员也不能进来 |
[04:56] | For your own safety, I’m gonna need you to leave. | 为了你的安全 我需要你离开 |
[04:58] | I’m afraid I can’t do that… | 恕难从命 |
[05:00] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[05:01] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[05:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:07] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[05:37] | Angus MacGyver. | 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[05:38] | Charlie called me in to assist. | 查理打电话让我来协助 |
[05:39] | – Is he already inside? – Yeah. But we lost contact | -他已经进去了吗 -对 但五分钟前 |
[05:41] | with Special Agent Robinson almost five minutes ago. | 我们与罗宾逊特工的联络中断了 |
[05:44] | Did you send someone to look? | 你派人去查看了吗 |
[05:45] | We’re suiting up another tech now. | 另一组爆炸物处理技术人员正在着装 |
[05:47] | Let me put on a suit. I’ll go in. | 把装备给我 我进去 |
[05:50] | Bomb squad! | 防爆小组 |
[05:53] | I asked the FBI field director | 我请求联调局外勤主管 |
[05:55] | and the LAPD commander for control of the scene. | 和洛杉矶警署指挥官控制现场 |
[05:57] | You asked? | 请求 |
[05:58] | In my most polite, non-asking way. | 用最客气又不卑躬屈膝的方式 |
[06:01] | They determine how the bomb was attached to the robot? | 他们找到炸弹与机器人的连接方式了吗 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s my next order of business. | 这是我下一步要解决的 |
[06:11] | Comms check. Copy? | 检查通讯 能听到吗 |
[06:12] | I got you. | 听到了 |
[06:26] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[06:29] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[06:33] | He’s not here, but… | 他不在这里 但是… |
[06:36] | No. Wait a second, there’s… | 慢着 地上有… |
[06:39] | drops of blood on the floor. | 血渍 |
[06:40] | Mac, two people did die in there. | 小麦 刚刚有两个人死在里面了 |
[06:43] | No. Based on the blast pattern, | 不 就爆炸痕迹来看 |
[06:45] | this happened after the detonation. | 血渍是在爆炸后留下的 |
[06:47] | They, uh… | 这些血渍… |
[06:50] | They lead to the… | 一路滴向… |
[06:53] | fire escape. | 安全出口 |
[06:55] | So, you think it’s Charlie’s? | 你认为那是查理的血 |
[06:56] | – I hope not. – Hey, guys, I was able | -希望不是 -伙计们 |
[06:58] | to get a lock on the GPS in Charlie’s cell. | 我锁定查理手机的定位了 |
[07:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:00] | He’s at the Aliso Tower. | 他在阿利索塔 |
[07:02] | It’s a high-rise about two blocks from the courthouse. | 距离法院两个街区远的一幢高楼 |
[07:04] | What the hell is he doing over there? | 他去哪里干什么 |
[07:14] | Charlie’s here, | 查理就在这里 |
[07:15] | but the GPS says he’s now at 212 feet. | 但GPS定位显示他位于海拔65米高的位置 |
[07:15] | 阿利索塔 信号高度 65米 | |
[07:18] | Which means Charlie’s between the 18th and 21st floors. | 意味着查理位于18层与21层间 |
[07:25] | Down here. | 就在这里 |
[07:33] | Something’s wrong. Can you get eyes inside? | 有问题 你能看看里面的情况吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Let me see. | 可以 让我看看 |
[07:39] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[07:41] | Found Charlie. | 看到查理了 |
[07:46] | Wait. Stop! You don’t want to do that! | 慢着 别动 别这么做 |
[07:48] | We’re federal agents. | 我们是联邦特工 |
[07:49] | And you’re here for a stuck elevator? | 来解决电梯困人的吗 |
[07:51] | In this case, yes. Trust me, | 这次是的 相信我 |
[07:53] | there’s more to this situation than meets the eye. | 事情远比表面要复杂 |
[07:54] | You got I.D.? | 有身份证明吗 |
[07:59] | Call that number. | 打这个电话 |
[08:03] | The man in the elevator is a missing bomb technician | 被困电梯的是一位在法院爆炸现场失踪的 |
[08:05] | from the blast site over at the courthouse. | 爆炸物处理专家 |
[08:07] | Yes, but… | 对 但是 |
[08:09] | Yes, I… | 对 我… |
[08:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:13] | Your boss is very persuasive and slightly terrifying. | 你的上司非常有说服力 还有点可怕 |
[08:16] | How do I help? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[08:17] | Well, for now, just leave me your tools and step back. | 暂时只需把工具给我 然后后退即可 |
[08:21] | Until we know more, we need to be very careful. | 在获得更多信息前 我们要非常谨慎 |
[08:35] | – Riley, can you get the other side? – Yeah, yeah. | -莱丽 你能推另一边吗 -可以 |
[08:44] | We’re coming for you, pal. | 我们来救你了 兄弟 |
[08:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | He’s lost a lot of blood, Mac. | 他失血过多 小麦 |
[08:51] | – We got to hurry. – Yeah. | -我们得尽快 -没错 |
[09:06] | I see your spidey sense is tingling. | 看来你已经反应过来了 |
[09:08] | Those sensors. | 这些传感器 |
[09:09] | They’re not supposed to be there. | 这里不应该有传感器的 |
[09:15] | Hang in there, Charlie. | 坚持住 查理 |
[09:16] | We’ll be right back, okay? | 我们很快回来 好吗 |
[09:38] | Don’t suppose they have one of those on all elevators. | 别跟我说每台电梯上都装了那玩意 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna have to get down and get a closer look. | 我要下去 离近点看看 |
[09:57] | What’s going on, Mac? | 怎么样了 小麦 |
[09:58] | Well, kind of looks like something I would build myself | 如果想让电梯下坠的话 |
[10:02] | if I wanted to drop an elevator. | 我也会做个类似的装置 |
[10:03] | Hey, guys, we’re looking at a homemade cable cutting device here. | 伙计们 这是一个自制的电缆切断装置 |
[10:08] | Can you disable it? | 你能拆掉吗 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[10:12] | A control box has redundancies | 有备用控制装置 |
[10:15] | and multiple triggers. | 以及多个触发器 |
[10:16] | And it’s wired to the sensors on the glass in the elevator, | 还连到了电梯玻璃上的传感器 |
[10:19] | so we can’t rescue Charlie | 因此 我们要救查理 |
[10:21] | without triggering it. | 就必定会触发切割器 |
[10:28] | Hey, Charlie, I’m working on getting you out of there, | 查理 我在努力救你出去 |
[10:29] | but first things first. We got to stop the bleeding. | 但首先 我们要先止血 |
[10:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | How did you get in here? | 为什么你会在这里 |
[10:52] | A cop came at me in the courthouse. | 在法院里 有个警察接近我 |
[10:54] | Never seen him before, but he knew my name. | 从没见过他 但他知道我的名字 |
[10:56] | He shot me, drugged me. | 他射伤了我 还给我下药 |
[11:00] | Mac, what the hell is going on? | 小麦 到底怎么回事 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:06] | Why do I get the feeling… | 为什么我感觉… |
[11:08] | my day’s about to get a lot worse? | 情况远不止目前糟糕 |
[11:11] | There’s a cutting device on your elevator’s main cable, | 你身处的电梯主电缆上装了一台切割装置 |
[11:14] | and anything that we do to try and get you out will trigger it. | 无论用什么方法 救你出来就必然会触发切割器 |
[11:18] | Anyone who went through that kind of trouble | 搞了这么大一出戏的人 |
[11:20] | probably disabled the elevator’s safety features, too. | 很可能也破坏了电梯的安全防护装置 |
[11:22] | – Every single one. – So… | -无一幸免 -所以… |
[11:25] | what’s the plan, guys? | 打算怎么办 伙计们 |
[11:27] | You’ll be the first to know when I’ve got one. | 想到办法我肯定第一个告诉你 |
[11:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Angus, I’ve examined the control box, | 安格斯 我检查了控制装置 |
[11:32] | and I’m confident that disabling it is a straightforward procedure. | 我很肯定让其失效是最简单的方法 |
[11:35] | Agreed, but, uh, does the design look familiar? | 同意 但是 两个装置是同样的构造吗 |
[11:38] | I wasn’t gonna bring that up until after you were done, | 在你完成任务前我本不想告诉你的 |
[11:40] | but yeah, its construction is similar to the bomb | 但这个装置和装在我的越野车上的装置 |
[11:43] | that was placed on my SUV. | 的确十分相似 |
[11:45] | Think it’s made by the same guy? | 你认为是同一人所为 |
[11:47] | I do, but unfortunately, | 是的 但遗憾的是 |
[11:48] | that doesn’t bring us any closer to identifying him, | 这对我们确认犯人身份毫无帮助 |
[11:50] | so let’s just proceed with getting Charlie to safety. | 所以还是抓紧营救查理吧 |
[11:52] | First clip the relay, | 先剪掉继电器 |
[11:54] | then the primary trigger, | 然后是主触发器 |
[11:55] | then the power source. | 接着是电源 |
[11:57] | Say again? | 重复一次 |
[11:58] | Relay, primary trigger, | 继电器 主触发器 |
[12:00] | power source. | 电源 |
[12:01] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:02] | Riley, will you scan our comms frequencies? | 莱丽 你能扫描一下我们的通讯频道吗 |
[12:05] | Picking up all kinds of interference | 在我碰控制装置前 |
[12:06] | once I get next to the control box. | 排除一切信号干扰 |
[12:07] | Yeah. I’m doing it now. | 好的 我马上检查 |
[12:09] | That interference is actually a signal | 干扰来源于相邻频率的 |
[12:11] | being transmitted from an adjacent frequency. | 信号数据传输 |
[12:13] | Where’s it being sent? | 信号传输目标是哪里 |
[12:14] | Tracing now. | 正在追踪 |
[12:17] | It’s going to a nearby hotel. | 是附近的一间酒店 |
[12:18] | Our suspect could be on the other end of that transmission | 嫌疑犯可能就在信号传输的另一端 |
[12:21] | waiting for confirmation their device activated. | 等着确认装置被触发 |
[12:23] | Hey, Mac, hold on disabling that device. | 小麦 先别拆掉装置 |
[12:25] | We’re gonna go grab this guy first. | 我们先去抓人吧 |
[12:28] | You’re right on top of the signal. | 你们就在信号源 |
[12:35] | Do you have eyes on the suspect? | 看到嫌疑人了吗 |
[12:42] | Negative. | 没有 |
[12:48] | Negative is right. | 没看到人就对了 |
[12:50] | We got something else here, something seriously scary. | 这里有别的发现 令人害怕的玩意 |
[12:54] | Mac, are you seeing these? | 小麦 你看到了吗 |
[12:55] | That’s hydrochloric acid. | 那是盐酸 |
[12:57] | Probably not a standard cleaning product | 肯定不是酒店从好事多订购的 |
[12:58] | the hotel really stocks up on at Costco. | 正常用量的清洁用品 |
[13:01] | No. If those vats all burst at the same time, | 对 如果这些桶同时爆炸 |
[13:03] | that volume of acid will eat through the support pillars | 大量的酸将腐蚀支撑柱 |
[13:05] | and cause a structural implosion. | 引发结构性内向爆炸 |
[13:07] | As in collapse the building? | 亦即大楼坍塌 |
[13:09] | Within minutes. | 顷刻之间 |
[13:10] | Is it weird that every one of these barrels are wired | 如果每一个桶都被连到 |
[13:12] | to some sort of electronic thing | 跟小麦在查理那台电梯上发现的类似电子装置上 |
[13:13] | like that thing Mac found on Charlie’s elevator? | 是不是不太妙 |
[13:19] | Great. It’s a control device, just like the one here. | 好极了 这是控制装置 跟这台一样 |
[13:22] | These control boxes must be sending and receiving signals from each other. | 这些控制装置肯定在相互传输数据 |
[13:25] | – Why? – Does it matter? | -为什么 -无所谓了吧 |
[13:27] | It’s always bad when machines talk behind our backs. | 机器背着我们传输数据通常都不是什么好事 |
[13:34] | 新短信 接我的电话 你会想和我聊聊的 | |
[13:42] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[13:43] | The man you’re looking for. | 你在找的人 |
[13:47] | You got a name? | 你有没有名字 |
[13:48] | I do. | 当然 |
[13:50] | I must admit I’m a great admirer of yours. | 不得不承认我十分佩服你们 |
[13:53] | Can’t say I’m a fan of the way you show it. | 我可不觉得这是你表达佩服的正确方式 |
[13:54] | You’re a very impressive young man | 你是个令人印象深刻的年轻人 |
[13:56] | with a rare gift, MacGyver. | 天赋异禀 麦凯弗 |
[13:58] | Save the compliments. | 别恭维了 |
[13:58] | You obviously went to great trouble to put this all together. | 很显然 你花了不少功夫制造这一系列事件 |
[14:01] | So what do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[14:02] | Well, that’s very simple. I want you to make a choice, | 我想要的很简单 我要你作出选择 |
[14:04] | between the life of your friend | 救你的朋友 |
[14:06] | and the lives of several hundred innocent strangers in that hotel. | 还是救酒店里数百个无辜的陌生人 |
[14:10] | Well, there’s no way I’m gonna do that, so… | 我绝不做这种选择 所以… |
[14:11] | Yes, you are. | 你必须选一个 |
[14:13] | By now you’ve found my second device, | 你现在已经发现我的第二个装置了 |
[14:15] | and you deduced that the two are connected. | 你推理出两个装置是相连的 |
[14:17] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[14:19] | Not your current concern. | 这不是你现在要关心的 |
[14:20] | Just focus on the fact that people are going to die today, | 先考虑一下今天即将丧命的人们吧 |
[14:23] | and the only thing that you can control | 你唯一能控制的是 |
[14:26] | is who’s doing the dying. | 决定哪一方去赴死 |
[14:28] | And if I choose to do nothing and leave both devices alone? | 如果我两个都不选 不管这两个装置了呢 |
[14:31] | Then both devices deploy and everyone dies. | 那么两个装置都会触发 双方都得死 |
[14:34] | And if you try to evacuate that hotel, same result. | 如果你要疏散酒店住客 也是同样的下场 |
[14:37] | You have until, say… | 你还有… |
[14:39] | the top of the hour | 顶多一小时 |
[14:41] | before you make your choice. | 在这之前作出选择 |
[14:56] | So those are our options? | 这就是我们的选择吗 |
[14:58] | Either Charlie falls to his death in that glass box, | 要不就是查理摔死 |
[15:01] | or the Sunset View Hotel collapses, | 要不就是日落酒店坍塌 |
[15:03] | – killing everyone inside? – Yeah. | -里面的人全都会死 -是的 |
[15:05] | Pretty much. And I have… | 差不多 我还有 |
[15:06] | 23 minutes and seven seconds | 23分07秒 |
[15:08] | to disable one of those control boxes, | 来解除其中的一个控制器 |
[15:10] | or they both go off. | 否则它们都会爆炸的 |
[15:11] | Since we can’t evacuate the people, | 既然我们不能疏散人群 |
[15:12] | can we remove the barrels? | 我们能把桶移走吗 |
[15:14] | I’m seeing the same sensors on them | 我看到它们上面有与 |
[15:15] | that Mac found on the elevator. | 小麦在电梯里找到的同样的传感器 |
[15:17] | So I’m gonna strongly advise against doing that. | 所以我强烈建议不要这样做 |
[15:19] | Well, what about disabling both devices | 同时解除 |
[15:20] | – at the same time? – No, no, no. | -两个炸弹呢 -不 不 不 |
[15:21] | They’re both cross-wired, | 它们都是交叉连接的 |
[15:23] | just like the bomb under my dad’s SUV. | 就像我爸爸的SUV下的炸弹 |
[15:24] | Disabling both triggers both. | 解除两个 两个都会爆炸 |
[15:26] | Then let’s fool them just like we did the car bomb. | 那我们就像汽车炸弹一样骗他们 |
[15:28] | We’ll get an identical transmitter. I… | 我们用一个相同的发信器 我 |
[15:29] | No, no, that won’t work, either. | 不 不 那也不行 |
[15:31] | The transmitters that are connecting these devices | 连接这些设备的发信器 |
[15:32] | are sending unique signals | 正在发送由不断进化的算法 |
[15:34] | that are generated by a constantly evolving algorithm | 生成的特殊信号 |
[15:36] | that prevents anybody | 来阻止任何人 |
[15:37] | from doing exactly what you just said, so… | 做你刚才说的 所以 |
[15:38] | Look, whoever we are dealing with | 听着 不管对方是谁 |
[15:40] | has obviously learned from their mistake. | 显然吸取了教训 |
[15:42] | Okay, then we have two viable solutions here: | 好吧 那么我们有两个可行的解决方案 |
[15:44] | either we find the person | 要么我们找到那个 |
[15:45] | who set this all up and get them to shut it all down, | 安排一切的人 让他们停止这一切 |
[15:48] | or Mac finds a way to beat this no-win scenario. | 或者 小麦找到办法解决满盘皆输的局面 |
[15:52] | It’s nothing you can’t handle, Mac. | 没什么是你不能处理的 小麦 |
[15:54] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[15:56] | But nothing. | 没有但是 |
[15:58] | Okay? You got this. | 明白吗 你可以的 |
[16:01] | Oversight is en route. | “上级”出动 |
[16:02] | Everyone regroup at the Aliso Tower, | 所有人都在阿利索塔集合 |
[16:04] | and we’ll figure out next steps. | 然后我们再研究下一步 |
[16:07] | – That won’t work. – What about a, uh, | -那不行 -要不 |
[16:08] | friction braking system? | 摩擦制动系统 |
[16:09] | With an interior elevator, yeah, | 有内部电梯 可以 |
[16:11] | but with the weight of the car, the tracks are too narrow. | 但是就汽车的重量而言 轨道太窄了 |
[16:13] | Okay, the track descends into the basement, | 好 轨道下降到地下室 |
[16:15] | so there is a small shaft. | 所以有一个小轴 |
[16:16] | What if we fill it with some sort of gas to make an air cushion? | 如果我们把它充满某种气体来制造气垫呢 |
[16:20] | If we used a heavy fluorocarbon like-like Freon. | 如果我们使用像氟利昂这样的重氟碳化合物 |
[16:22] | No, no, because we’re not gonna have enough time | 不行 因为我们没有足够的时间 |
[16:24] | to make it airtight, and we don’t have enough time | 让它达到气密 我们也没有时间 |
[16:26] | to find enough Freon. | 去找足够的氟利昂 |
[16:28] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[16:31] | – Angus, take a breath. – Why? | -安格斯 喘口气 -为什么 |
[16:33] | So I can see more clearly that I have absolutely no options? | 让我可以更清楚我完全没有选择吗 |
[16:35] | Either Charlie dies in that elevator, | 要么查理死在电梯里 |
[16:37] | or a hotel full of people do, | 要么在满是人的旅馆 |
[16:38] | and I can’t figure out what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:39] | Well, getting yourself all worked up doesn’t help anybody. | 好吧 焦虑对任何人都没有帮助 |
[16:41] | Just… just breathe. | 喘口气吧 |
[16:50] | Whoever this guy is, he’s completely boxed us in. | 不管这家伙是谁 他把我们逼得无路可走 |
[16:52] | In our line of work, sometimes we only get to choose | 干我们这行的 有时我们只能在 |
[16:55] | between bad and worse. | 坏与更坏之间选择 |
[16:59] | The people in that hotel are innocent, | 酒店里的人是无辜的 |
[17:00] | and Charlie was just doing his job. | 查理只是在做他的工作 |
[17:02] | My point exactly. | 我就是这个意思 |
[17:07] | I can’t. I-I can’t. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[17:09] | I’ve made a lot of hard choices in my career, | 在我的职业生涯中 我做了很多艰难的选择 |
[17:11] | and sometimes it’s hard to live with the consequences. | 有时很难承受后果 |
[17:14] | But when the clock runs out, | 但时不我待 |
[17:16] | we’re gonna have to make a call here, son. | 我们还是要做决定 孩子 |
[17:24] | Why is he doing this to us? | 他为什么这样对我们 |
[17:26] | This moral dilemma wasn’t just designed | 这种道德困境不仅仅是设计出来 |
[17:28] | to jeopardize Charlie’s life, | 危害查理性命的 |
[17:30] | but to make you suffer, emotionally and psychologically. | 而是在情感和心理上让你痛苦 |
[17:33] | – Why? – That’s a question for later. | -为什么 -这是以后的问题 |
[17:35] | Right now, don’t let it cloud your head. | 现在 不要让它影响你 |
[17:37] | Just take another breath, | 再深呼吸一次 |
[17:39] | work the problem, trust your instincts. | 解决问题 相信你的直觉 |
[17:42] | I believe in you 100%. | 我百分百相信你 |
[17:59] | We’ve been given a problem that we can’t solve, so… | 我们遇到了一个无法解决的问题 所以 |
[18:02] | let’s solve one that we can. | 我们来解决一个能解决的问题 |
[18:05] | I know this scribbling looks like gibberish, | 我知道这草图看起来像瞎画的 |
[18:07] | but it’s called “Atwood’s Machine Problem,” | 但这被称为”阿特伍德机难题” |
[18:09] | first explored by George Atwood in 1784. | 乔治·阿特伍德于1784年首次提出 |
[18:12] | He used it to study constant acceleration. | 他用它来研究恒加速度 |
[18:14] | I have something else in mind. | 我还有别的想法 |
[18:16] | What exactly is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:17] | Well, if I’m right, it’s a way to catch a falling elevator. | 如果我是对的 这是一种截住坠落电梯的方法 |
[18:20] | If it involves this much math, I think you got this. | 如果它涉及到这么多计算 我觉得你成功了 |
[18:22] | So, I’m gonna guess M1 and M2 | 所以 我猜M1和M2 |
[18:24] | aren’t giant mattresses to cushion the fall, | 不是用来缓冲坠落的巨大床垫 |
[18:27] | so what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[18:28] | For starters, a hot knife. | 首先 一把热刀 |
[18:30] | Elevator cables are actually ropes, | 电梯电缆其实就是绳索 |
[18:32] | braids of synthetic fibers woven together | 由合成纤维编织在一起 |
[18:34] | to make them really strong. | 让它们变得更强韧 |
[18:35] | Okay, pull! | 好了 拉 |
[18:42] | Unfortunately, catching a falling elevator | 不幸的是 截住坠落的电梯 |
[18:43] | is not as simple as attaching a rope | 不像在两个电梯之间 |
[18:45] | from one elevator to a second. | 系上绳索那么简单 |
[18:47] | You have to account for things like tensile strength, | 你必须考虑抗拉强度等因素 |
[18:49] | how much weight the rope will hold, and elasticity, | 绳子能承受多少的重量与伸缩度 |
[18:52] | because even the strongest rope will stretch. | 因为就算是最结实的绳子也会延展 |
[18:55] | And when it comes to tying a strong knot in that rope, | 如果要在绳子上打一个结实的结 |
[18:57] | a chisel makes a good fid, | 凿子可以起到很好的支撑作用 |
[18:59] | but back-splicing is still a roll of the dice. | 但索尾插结还是得靠运气 |
[19:03] | – How’s it looking? – Uh, yeah, we’re close. | -怎么样了 -快了 |
[19:05] | Agent Nguyen and I are gonna head over to the hotel. | 我和阮特工要先去酒店 |
[19:07] | Okay. Hey, Dad, uh, | 好的 爸 |
[19:09] | thanks for the talk earlier. | 感谢你之前和我谈话 |
[19:11] | I was spiraling, and, um… | 我之前很困惑 |
[19:12] | Angus, I’m your dad. | 安格斯 我是你爸 |
[19:14] | You never have to say thank you for anything. | 你永远用不着谢我 |
[19:19] | Okay, so you’re gonna let the rope to this elevator get cut, | 你打算切断这个电梯的绳子 |
[19:23] | and the other elevator rope’s gonna catch me? | 然后让另一根电梯绳接住我 |
[19:27] | Easy-peasy. Sounds good. | 小菜一碟 听上去不错 |
[19:28] | Then we just open the doors and get you out of there. | 之后我们只需要打开这个门 再救你出来 |
[19:32] | Less than four minutes. | 还剩不到四分钟了 |
[19:33] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[19:52] | We’re in position. | 我们已就位 |
[19:53] | When Charlie’s elevator is secure, | 等查理所在的电梯安全了 |
[19:55] | give me the word, and I’ll disable the control box. | 给我信号 我会摧毁控制盒 |
[19:58] | Copy that. Stand by. | 收到 待命 |
[20:04] | Almost, Boze. | 快到了 博泽 |
[20:07] | Got it. Keep going, a little more. | 到了 再送一小段 |
[20:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:14] | It’s no surprise to me that a smart boy like you | 我并不吃惊 像你这样的聪明男孩 |
[20:16] | would recognize Atwood’s Machine Problem. | 可以认出阿特伍德机难题 |
[20:18] | So it shouldn’t be a surprise to you | 你也应该想到了 |
[20:20] | that I took steps to make sure that you played by the rules. | 我采取了一些措施 来保证你遵守规则 |
[20:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:24] | Did you check the anchor points | 你有没有检查过 |
[20:25] | of the rope you’re about to attach to your friend’s elevator? | 你打算挂到你朋友电梯上的那根绳子的定位点 |
[20:31] | Looks like you missed my secondary cutting device on the roof. | 看来你没看到电梯顶上的第二个切割装置 |
[20:34] | As I said, someone is going to die today, | 我说了 今天是会死人的 |
[20:37] | and you choose who it is. | 而你将会选择让谁死 |
[20:43] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[20:45] | The rope rig’s not gonna work. | 用绳索的办法行不通 |
[20:46] | He knew what I was gonna do before I did it. | 他早就料到我会这么做 |
[20:48] | Angus, what’s happening? We’re down to less than a minute. | 安格斯 怎么了 还剩不到一分钟了 |
[20:50] | Well, we have to come up with something else. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[20:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:53] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[20:54] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[20:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:01] | Plan’s a no-go, huh? | 计划行不通 对吗 |
[21:04] | Just give me a minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[21:05] | I don’t have a minute to give, Mac. | 我已经没时间了 小麦 |
[21:10] | If the roles were reversed, and it was you in here, | 如果我们交换角色 关在这里的是你 |
[21:14] | what would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[21:16] | I’d figure a way out. | 我会想办法出去 |
[21:17] | What if there isn’t a way? | 如果没办法呢 |
[21:21] | What would you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[21:27] | I think we both know the answer, man. | 我想我们都知道答案 |
[21:34] | Promise me one thing. | 向我保证 |
[21:36] | You got Peña’s killer. | 抓到杀了佩纳的人 |
[21:39] | Get mine. | 抓到杀了我的人 |
[21:43] | No. Charlie… | 不 查理 |
[21:45] | No! Stop! | 住手 |
[21:46] | Stop, Charlie! Stop! | 不 查理 住手 |
[21:48] | Charlie, stop! | 查理 住手 |
[21:50] | Charlie, stop! | 查理 住手 |
[21:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[22:19] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[22:22] | Excuse me, please. | 借过 |
[22:36] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:43] | Fulfill my promise to Charlie by catching whoever did this. | 信守我对查理的承诺 抓住幕后黑手 |
[22:54] | And the key to that might be somewhere in this wreckage. | 找出凶手的关键可能就藏在这废墟里 |
[23:03] | You got something? | 找到什么了 |
[23:04] | This was a component used on the cable cutter. | 这是缆绳割刀上的一个部件 |
[23:07] | Tracking that part could give us a lead. | 寻找这个部件的来源可以给我们线索 |
[23:09] | – Yeah. – Maybe it’s got a serial number. | -没错 -也许上面有序列号 |
[23:10] | That’s good thinking, Boze, | 想法不错 博泽 |
[23:11] | but the number’s been filed off. | 但号码已经被刮花了 |
[23:13] | She’s right. Too bad we can’t make it magically reappear. | 她说得对 可惜我们不能用魔法把号码复原 |
[23:16] | Well, magic can’t. | 魔法办不到 |
[23:18] | But science can. | 但科学办得到 |
[23:19] | We just need a few things. | 我们只需要几样东西 |
[23:24] | Criminals filing off serial numbers of stolen cars, guns | 罪犯会刮花被盗的汽车 枪支 |
[23:27] | and parts has stymied police for years. | 和零件的序列号 多年来一直困扰着警方 |
[23:30] | But how do you bring back something that’s vanished? | 但如何让消失的东西复原 |
[23:32] | Well, here’s the trick. | 办法是 |
[23:33] | The numbers only look like they’re gone. | 号码只是看上去不见了 |
[23:36] | Sandpaper the scratched area smooth, | 将被刮花的地方用砂纸磨平 |
[23:39] | apply an electrolyzed acidic solution… | 使用酸性电解质溶液 |
[23:45] | …and then, presto, | 转眼间 |
[23:46] | the deeper impression of the serial number will reappear. | 深处的序列号印刷痕迹会重新出现 |
[23:51] | The serial number that you found | 你们找到的序列号 |
[23:53] | allowed us to track the component | 让我们把部件的来源 |
[23:54] | to a purchasing order made by a shell company | 定位到一个空壳公司的采购订单上 |
[23:57] | located here in Los Angeles. | 地点就在洛杉矶 |
[23:59] | The owner on record is a man named Elliot Mason. | 记录在案的所有者是一个叫艾略特·梅森的人 |
[24:02] | Former FBI. | 前任联调局人员 |
[24:03] | By all accounts, a brilliant mind, | 据人们所说 他很聪明 |
[24:05] | who also kept a very low profile. | 为人也十分低调 |
[24:07] | He started out undercover in violent, domestic militias, | 他从国内暴力武装组织的卧底干起 |
[24:10] | before moving to counterterrorism post 9/11. | 911之后加入了反恐行动 |
[24:13] | He then started a new FBI division | 然后他成立了一个新的联调局部门 |
[24:15] | called the ATU: | 叫做”非战队” |
[24:16] | Asymmetrical Tactics Unit. | 非对称战术部队 |
[24:18] | Asymmetrical tactics? What’s that? | 非对称战术 这是什么 |
[24:20] | It’s a combination of physical and psychological maneuvers | 是身体和心理战术的结合 |
[24:23] | designed to disrupt, disorient, and damage an adversary. | 旨在瓦解 迷惑 摧毁对手 |
[24:27] | Same type of planning and strategy he used against us today. | 和他今天用来对付我们的一样 |
[24:30] | You said former FBI? | 你说他以前是联调局的吗 |
[24:31] | After a stellar career, | 在一段辉煌的职业生涯之后 |
[24:33] | Mason suddenly quit a year ago. | 梅森一年前突然辞职了 |
[24:34] | He didn’t just quit, he dropped off the map entirely. | 他不仅仅是辞职了 而是完全消失了 |
[24:37] | No digital footprints, no real-world address. | 没有网络踪迹 没有真实地址 |
[24:39] | And no telling what’s in that crazy head of his. | 没人知道他的脑袋里在想什么 |
[24:42] | Any idea why he has this grudge? | 知道他为什么如此怨恨吗 |
[24:44] | No. No idea. | 不知道 |
[24:47] | But now we got one against him. | 但现在我们有能对抗他的了 |
[24:49] | We need to stay focused | 我们必须专心致志 |
[24:50] | because we may know where he is. | 因为我们可能知道他的位置 |
[24:52] | Riley managed to track the shipment of components | 莱丽设法追踪到了零部件的出货情况 |
[24:54] | to a shop in East L.A. | 在洛杉矶东部的一家商店 |
[25:02] | Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[25:04] | On me. | 跟着我 |
[25:06] | Careful what you touch and where you step. | 小心你触碰的东西还有你的每一步 |
[25:08] | Mac, I’ve got eyes inside. | 小麦 我看到了里面的情况 |
[25:09] | Thermal shows movement on the east side. | 热成像图显示东边有人活动 |
[25:12] | – Left side. – Got it. | -你看左边 -收到 |
[25:22] | There’s one door in and out of the room he’s in, | 他在的房间只有一个进出的门 |
[25:24] | and it’s right ahead of you. | 就在你的面前 |
[25:45] | Ready. | 准备好 |
[25:46] | Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[25:51] | Go! | 开始 |
[25:56] | Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[25:59] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[26:00] | On the floor! On the floor! | 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[26:03] | Don’t move! Hands in the air! | 别动 把手举起来 |
[26:05] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我只说一遍 |
[26:08] | MacGyver, you found me. | 麦凯弗 你找到我了 |
[26:10] | You’re more clever than I thought. | 你比我想象的要聪明 |
[26:17] | Well, I guess Charlie was a good friend, huh? | 查理是你的好朋友吧 |
[26:23] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[27:02] | Heard you asked for some water. | 听说你想要点水 |
[27:03] | Yeah, the tear gas did a number on me. | 是的 催泪瓦斯让我很难受 |
[27:14] | Now, that’s just flat cruel. | 这太残忍了 |
[27:31] | I got a lot of questions for you, Mason, | 我有很多问题要问你 梅森 |
[27:33] | but first… | 但首先 |
[27:37] | I need to know if you’ve planted any other devices around L.A. | 我得知道你在洛杉矶还有没有其他的装置 |
[27:40] | No. And I believe I know what your next question is. | 没有 我觉得我知道你接下来要问什么 |
[27:44] | Well, then answer it. | 那就回答吧 |
[27:45] | You want to know why. Fair enough. | 你想知道为什么 很正常 |
[27:49] | Your answer is the story of a boy | 答案是 一个小男孩 |
[27:52] | devoted to serving his country. | 致力于为国家服务 |
[27:55] | Story of a proud Marine assigned to | 一个自豪的海军陆战队员 |
[27:57] | embassy security duty overseas. | 被分配给驻大使馆保安的故事 |
[28:00] | One day, this Marine gets tasked | 有一天 这位海军陆战队员 |
[28:04] | onto a special operation to extract an intelligence asset. | 有一个特殊的任务 营救一名情报线人 |
[28:07] | It’s a job that needs doing, so he’s all in. | 这个工作需要人完成 所以他全力以赴 |
[28:10] | Next thing he knows, his unit’s been ordered | 他接下来知道的事 就是他的部队接到命令 |
[28:12] | to engage a heavily armed rebel group, | 要和全副武装的反叛组织交战 |
[28:15] | advance on their camp. | 朝他们的营地前进 |
[28:18] | A noble fight? No. | 一场高尚的战斗吗 不是 |
[28:21] | It was all part of a plan, an insidious plan | 这都是一个计划的一部分 一个阴险的计划 |
[28:24] | by some shadow genius to create a distraction | 一个不露面的天才想出来的 为了分散注意力 |
[28:27] | so the asset can escape. | 这样线人可以逃走了 |
[28:31] | But being the distraction got the boy killed. | 但因为正因为这样 这个男孩被害死了 |
[28:35] | And that boy, that Marine, | 那个男孩 那个海军陆战队员 |
[28:38] | that life sacrificed was my son. | 牺牲生命的人 就是我的儿子 |
[28:44] | That’s tragic, but what does it have to do with me? | 这是场悲剧 但和我有什么关系 |
[28:48] | Let me clarify. | 让我说清楚 |
[28:50] | My son dies for another person, that’s a sacrifice. | 我儿子为了另一个人死去 这是牺牲 |
[28:54] | Your friend Charlie dies for those people in that hotel, | 你的朋友查理为了酒店里的那些人死去 |
[28:56] | that’s a sacrifice. | 这是牺牲 |
[28:58] | So let me ask you something, MacGyver. | 所以我问你 麦凯弗 |
[29:00] | Now that Charlie’s dead, | 既然查理已经死了 |
[29:02] | do you feel proud of his sacrifice? | 你为他的牺牲感到骄傲吗 |
[29:06] | Or do you just feel sad and empty and impotent anger… | 或者你只是感到悲伤 空虚和无力的愤怒 |
[29:10] | rage… | 盛怒 |
[29:12] | at the senseless death of your friend? Hmm? | 因为你朋友毫无意义地死去 |
[29:18] | I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[29:19] | And I feel the same way. | 而我也有同感 |
[29:21] | And it’s the right feeling, MacGyver. | 这是正确的感觉 麦凯弗 |
[29:23] | Because a folded flag on a coffin | 因为棺材上有一面折起来的国旗 |
[29:26] | will never, ever make up for the loss of someone you love. | 永远也无法弥补你心爱之人的离世 |
[29:34] | Still doesn’t explain why. | 还是没解释为什么 |
[29:37] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[29:39] | I saved one significant detail for the end– | 我把一个重要的细节留到最后 |
[29:42] | the coup de grace, as it were. | 可以说是致命一击 |
[29:45] | The man who designed and ran that extraction op was your father. | 那个设计并且执行这个任务的人是你父亲 |
[29:50] | It was your father who decided that my son’s life was worthless, | 是你父亲决定了我儿子的生命毫无价值 |
[29:54] | that my son’s life was worth less than his all-important asset. | 我儿子的生命和他最重要的线人相比 毫无价值 |
[30:00] | Is this story accurate? | 这个故事是真的吗 |
[30:03] | It is. | 是的 |
[30:08] | But killing your father quickly? No. | 但直接杀了你爸爸 不行 |
[30:11] | It’s too merciful. | 这太仁慈了 |
[30:13] | But making him watch you fail, | 但让他看着你失败 |
[30:15] | making him watch you suffer, | 让他看着你挣扎 |
[30:17] | you bent and buried beyond belief? | 让他震惊于你屈服和懊恼的一面 |
[30:21] | That’s just the first of many ways | 这只是我报复吉姆·麦凯弗 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna pay back Jim MacGyver. | 众多方案中的第一个 |
[30:24] | Angus, seeing your friend Charlie die today | 安格斯 今天看着你的朋友查理死去 |
[30:28] | is going to haunt you for the rest of your life. | 会在你的余生中一直缠绕着你 |
[30:31] | And I’m just getting started with you | 我才刚刚开始 从你和他 |
[30:33] | and with him and Phoenix and everybody in it. | 还有凤凰基金会以及所有人 |
[30:36] | Because it’s not until I see every single thing | 因为直到我看到吉姆·麦凯弗爱和珍惜的 |
[30:39] | that Jim MacGyver loves and values rent asunder, | 所有一切都支离破碎 |
[30:43] | it’s not until I see every single thing | 直到我看到他珍爱的 |
[30:47] | that he holds precious | 所有一切都 |
[30:49] | dead and gone, | 消亡殆尽 |
[30:51] | will he have truly gotten what he really deserves. | 他才真正得到了应有的惩罚 |
[31:00] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打断你们 |
[31:01] | but we pulled a hard drive from Mason’s. | 我们从梅森家拿到一个硬盘 |
[31:04] | He’s the one who doxxed us. | 就是他人肉了我们 |
[31:06] | The doxxing, the bomb under Jim’s SUV, | 人肉搜索 吉姆车下的炸弹 |
[31:09] | Charlie’s death– | 查理的死 |
[31:11] | Mason’s been behind all of it. | 这都是梅森一手策划的 |
[31:12] | Yeah, but what does it add up to? | 是的 但这意味着什么呢 |
[31:14] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[31:15] | We’re missing something. | 我们错过了什么 |
[31:16] | Feels like we caught him too quickly. | 感觉我们太快抓到他了 |
[31:19] | Everything that you have done today | 今天你所做的一切 |
[31:21] | has only dishonored your son’s memory and what he fought for. | 只是玷污了你儿子的名声和他为之奋斗的东西 |
[31:25] | And the only thing that you actually accomplished | 事实上你唯一做到的一件事 |
[31:28] | was murdering a good man. | 就是谋杀了一位好人 |
[31:30] | Charlie Robinson did not deserve to die. | 查理·罗宾逊不该死的 |
[31:33] | And, for that, | 为此 |
[31:34] | you will spend the rest of your life behind bars. | 你将在监狱中度过余生 |
[31:51] | Security to interrogation right now! | 安保立即前往审讯室 |
[31:53] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[31:57] | South corridor. About to breach. | 南边走廊 即将闯入 |
[32:01] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[32:03] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[32:04] | Get me a medical team! Now! | 让医疗队过来 快点 |
[32:06] | Where’s Mason? | 梅森在哪 |
[32:10] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[32:18] | Secure the perimeter! | 保护周边安全 |
[32:21] | Agent Nguyen, I want to see my son. | 阮特工 我想看看我儿子 |
[32:23] | I hear you, boss, but a madman just Trojan horsed himself | 我知道 老大 但一个疯子自投罗网 |
[32:26] | into our HQ with the stated goal of taking you down. | 进到我们总部 并且声称是为了击垮你 |
[32:28] | Can you give me a couple minutes to sort that out? | 你能不能给我点时间先解决这个问题 |
[32:34] | I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要保护 |
[32:35] | It’s not personal. It’s protocol. | 这不是特殊对待 只是规定 |
[32:46] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[32:47] | Mason had something hidden in a false tooth, | 梅森在假牙里藏了东西 |
[32:49] | which I’d normally think was super cool, | 一般情况我会觉得这超级酷 |
[32:51] | except he used it to knock you out. | 如果他不是用来弄晕你的话 |
[32:52] | Doc said it’s called BZ, and it’s, um… | 医生说这叫BZ 是… |
[32:54] | Yeah. Short for 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate. | 是的 二苯羟乙酸-3-喹咛环酯的简称 |
[32:56] | It’s an odorless, | 它是无味的 |
[32:58] | nonlethal incapacitating agent | 攻击乙酰胆碱受体的 |
[33:00] | that attacks the acetylcholine receptors. | 非致命失能剂 |
[33:02] | I was gonna say “It’s not fatal,” But okay. | 我本来想说”它不致命” 但好吧 |
[33:05] | Where’s Mason? | 梅森在哪 |
[33:06] | Matty had us put on lockdown after he escaped interrogation. | 他逃出审讯室后 马蒂让我们进入封锁状态 |
[33:08] | He took out a guard, | 他干掉一名守卫 |
[33:09] | stole his key card. | 拿走了他的钥匙卡 |
[33:11] | We can’t be sure he’s trying to escape. | 我们不确定他是不是要逃跑 |
[33:12] | He could be going after my father. | 他可能要去找我爸 |
[33:13] | Which is why Matty had Oversight taken to the safe room. | 所以马蒂把”上级”安排到安全屋里 |
[33:16] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[33:18] | I managed to shut down the stolen access key | 我设法关闭了被偷的钥匙 |
[33:21] | but not before Mason used it to open a few doors. | 但这之前梅森还是开了几扇门 |
[33:23] | Do we know which direction he’s heading, | 我们知道他往哪个方向去吗 |
[33:25] | how he’s getting out? | 他是怎么逃出去的 |
[33:26] | Weirdly, he’s not heading for an exit. | 奇怪的是他没有往出口走 |
[33:28] | He went to Sub-Level 4. | 他去了地下四层 |
[33:29] | – What’s down there? – Mostly storage. | -那里有什么 -主要是仓库 |
[33:31] | Except for the server farm I set up after the doxxing attack. | 还有人肉攻击后我设置的服务器群 |
[33:34] | Is Mason taking advantage of our situation to go after our intel? | 会不会梅森在利用我们的处境来搜查我们的情报 |
[33:37] | There’s no activity on the servers, but… | 服务器上没有什么动静 但是… |
[33:40] | The coolant system just went down. | 冷却系统刚刚坏了 |
[33:41] | The temperature in the room is spiking. | 房间的温度在急剧上升 |
[33:43] | He’s overclocking the servers. | 他在超速运行服务器 |
[33:45] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[33:48] | Fire alarms. | 火灾警报 |
[33:51] | Riley, open the building. Take us out of lockdown. | 莱丽 打开大楼的门 解除封锁 |
[33:53] | With Mason still on the loose? | 梅森还没抓到 |
[33:55] | Do it. | 动手 |
[33:57] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:57] | All right, try to activate the fire suppression systems | 好吧 尝试激活地下室的 |
[34:00] | in the sub-basement. | 灭火系统 |
[34:02] | There’s no response. It’s off-line. | 没有响应 离线了 |
[34:03] | How the hell is he doing this? | 他到底是怎么做到的 |
[34:04] | All of those systems are run from the same server room. | 所有这些系统都是在同一个服务器机房运行的 |
[34:06] | This was his endgame– | 这就是他的最终计划 |
[34:07] | to get himself brought into the Phoenix. | 把自己弄进凤凰基金会 |
[34:09] | Where we’ve gathered into one place everyone and everything | 梅森想要摧毁的所有人和所有一切 |
[34:11] | Mason wants to destroy. | 都聚集在一个地方 |
[34:15] | I got to get down there. | 我得到机房去 |
[34:16] | I got to shut off the servers before they catch fire. | 我得在服务器着火前关掉它们 |
[34:18] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[34:19] | Bozer, Desi, find me Mason. | 博兹 戴西 找出梅森 |
[34:24] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[34:28] | Matty, you have to evacuate the Phoenix now. | 马蒂 你必须马上疏散凤凰基金会人员 |
[34:30] | Mason tricked us into locking ourselves in here, | 梅森骗我们把自己锁在里面 |
[34:32] | and now the environmental control system… | 现在环境控制系统 |
[34:34] | is gonna work against us by spreading the toxic smoke. | 会反过来对我们不利 传播有毒烟雾 |
[34:41] | Bad news, Mac. It’s already happening. | 坏消息 小麦 已经开始了 |
[34:53] | Riley, head upstairs. I’m going after Mason. | 莱丽 上楼去 我去追梅森 |
[35:10] | Everybody get back. | 所有人退后 |
[35:13] | Okay, I want a single file line! | 好了 排成一队 |
[35:15] | Move, move! | 快 快 |
[35:19] | Where’s Oversight? | “上级”在哪儿 |
[35:20] | Watch your head, watch your head. | 小心头顶 小心头顶 |
[35:21] | I sent a guard to go get him, but they should’ve been back by now. | 我派了一名护卫去接他 但他们早该回来了 |
[35:23] | – I’ll go. – Yeah. I’ll go with you. | -我去看看 -好 我跟你一起去 |
[35:44] | My card won’t work. I’m locked out. | 我的卡不管用 我被锁在外面了 |
[35:45] | It’s no use. All the Phoenix systems are down. | 没用的 凤凰基金会的系统都瘫痪了 |
[35:50] | It’s four inches of reinforced steel. | 这是四英寸厚的强化钢板 |
[35:52] | I guess we’re gonna need something stronger. | 看来我们需要比它更强的东西 |
[35:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 对 |
[35:56] | Matty, that’s everybody. | 马蒂 所有人都出来了 |
[35:59] | Except… ? | 除了… |
[35:59] | Riley, what’s your status? | 莱丽 汇报情况 |
[36:01] | We can’t open the door to the safe room. | 我们打不开安全屋的门 |
[36:14] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[36:17] | Flash bang! | 给我闪光弹 |
[36:21] | You sure you should be doing that? | 你确定这样做没问题吗 |
[36:22] | Mac would. | 小麦就会这样做 |
[36:24] | Get back. | 退后 |
[36:34] | Let’s go, Agent. | 特工 我们走 |
[36:35] | We have to get out of here. Come on. There you go. | 我们得走了 来吧 我扶你起来 |
[36:43] | We got Oversight. | 我们救出”上级”了 |
[36:46] | Good. I’m glad to hear that. | 很好 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[36:47] | Mac, do you copy? | 小麦 你听到了吗 |
[36:49] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[37:05] | Go, go, go! | 快起飞 快 |
[37:14] | Don’t worry, Angus. This is far from done. | 别担心 安格斯 这事儿远没结束 |
[37:41] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[37:43] | We’ve got the five eyes | 现在”五眼”和 |
[37:45] | and a dozen other intelligence agencies searching for Mason. | 其它十几个情报机构都在追查梅森 |
[37:48] | The second he comes up for air, we’re gonna be the first to know. | 他一露出马脚 我们立刻就会收到消息 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | I made a promise to Charlie, and I intend on keeping it. | 我向查理保证了 我打算信守诺言 |
[37:56] | Count me in. | 把我也算上 |
[37:57] | Me, too. | 还有我 |
[38:13] | I wanted to thank you for saving my father. | 我想谢谢你救了我父亲 |
[38:17] | I heard what you did was a little, well, risky. | 我听说你做的事有点 冒险 |
[38:21] | I only did what I thought you would do. | 我只是做了我认为你会做的事 |
[38:23] | – Guess you’re rubbing off on me. – Well, thanks. | -看来你影响到我了 -好吧 谢谢 |
[38:26] | You want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 |
[38:30] | – I got some time. – Look at that. | -我还有时间 -她同意了 |
[38:35] | Actually, got off the phone with Jack. | 其实我刚和杰克打完电话 |
[38:36] | Really? How’s he doing? | 是吗 他怎么样 |
[38:37] | He seems good. Uh, he misses his family. | 他挺好的 他想念他的家人 |
[38:41] | I try to catch him up on things, | 我试着跟他说说近况 |
[38:42] | but you know him. Couldn’t get a word in. | 但你了解他 根本听不进去 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:46] | Uh, point is, he’s still tracking down Kovacs, | 重点是 他仍然在追踪科瓦奇 |
[38:49] | so… looks like you’re stuck with me a little while longer. | 所以 看来你暂时还摆脱不掉我 |
[38:52] | Well, I miss the big lug, but I’m glad you’re on the team. | 我很想念大块头 但也很高兴你加入了团队 |
[38:56] | Glad to be here. | 我也很高兴加入 |
[38:58] | And look, when it comes to that truth, | 还有 说起你到底 |
[39:00] | why you owe him… | 为什么欠他的 |
[39:02] | feel free to tell us in your own time, no pressure. | 你想什么时候告诉我们都行 不用紧张 |
[39:08] | How ’bout next week we grab a bite to eat? | 不如下周我们一起去吃饭吧 |
[39:10] | You tell me about Cairo, | 你跟我讲讲开罗的事 |
[39:12] | and I tell you about why I owe Jack. | 我跟你讲讲我为什么欠杰克的 |
[39:14] | It’s a date. | 约好了 |
[39:17] | I meant, uh– it’s– it’s like, it’s a figure of speech. | 我是说 这是一种说法 |
[39:19] | – Social appointment. – I know what you meant, egghead. | -这是社交约会 -我明白 书呆子 |
[39:21] | It’s fine. I’ll text you the deets. | 没事 时间地点发短信告诉你 |
[39:24] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[39:32] | Just give me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[39:44] | Glad you’re safe. | 很高兴你安全了 |
[39:47] | Well, come join us. You want a beer? | 跟我们一起坐坐 喝啤酒吗 |
[39:52] | Everything okay? | 没出事吧 |
[39:54] | In Mexico, I promised to always keep you in the loop. | 在墨西哥的时候 我向你保证会和你说实话 |
[39:59] | Never lie to you again. | 再也不会骗你 |
[40:01] | Yeah. I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[40:03] | And the change has been great. | 这个改变很好 |
[40:04] | It’s kind of the way I’d always hoped things could be between us. | 我一直希望我们之间能这样相处 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[40:11] | That’s why it’s only fair I think you should know | 所以我必须告诉你 |
[40:13] | there’s more to Mason’s story. | 梅森的故事背后还有隐情 |
[40:17] | You deserve the whole truth. | 你应该知道全部真相 |
[40:20] | The “whole truth”? | “全部真相” |
[40:21] | As I said, sometimes there’s only choices | 就像我所说的 有时我们只能在 |
[40:23] | between bad… and worse. | 坏与更坏之间选择 |
[40:27] | Don’t tell me his son died for nothing. | 别告诉我他儿子白白牺牲了 |
[40:29] | Just the opposite. | 正相反 |
[40:30] | He died for the most important thing I can think of. | 他是为我认为最重要的人而牺牲的 |
[40:35] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[40:38] | The intelligence asset on that op, | 那次行动中的情报人员 |
[40:41] | the person he died for, | 他为之牺牲的人 |
[40:43] | was you. | 就是你 |
[40:46] | Understand. | 你要明白 |
[40:48] | It was… my decision. | 那是我的决定 |
[40:51] | It was the only one I could make. | 我只能做出那样的决定 |
[40:56] | And you understand that | 你也要明白 |
[40:57] | Charlie gave his life to save innocent people. | 查理为救无辜的人而牺牲了自己 |
[41:02] | Which is exactly what I would have done. | 我也会做出同样的决定 |
[41:03] | But what you did violates everything that I believe in. | 但你的所作所为违背了我的信念 |
[41:22] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你该走了 |