时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | It’s all in the wrist, Mac. | 全靠手腕 小麦 |
[00:48] | Actually, do you mind? | 其实吧 你介意我来试试吗 |
[00:49] | – No. – It’s all in the math. | -你来吧 -全靠数学 |
[00:54] | Velocity and launch angle determine trajectory, | 速度和发射角决定了轨迹 |
[00:57] | and distance over a parabolic arc. | 和抛物线的弧长 |
[01:03] | Yeah, like I said, it’s, all in the wrist. | 是啊 我都说了 全靠手腕 |
[01:07] | I must have got a bad one. | 运气不好罢了 |
[01:08] | All right, well, whatever. | 行了 随便吧 |
[01:09] | The Skee-Ball crown belongs to you. | 您才是投球之王 |
[01:11] | Oh, well, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[01:13] | You’re very welcome. | 这倒不必客气 |
[01:14] | Seriously, though, thanks for reaching out. | 不过说真的 谢谢你约我出来玩 |
[01:16] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[01:18] | In the last year and a half the Phoenix was down, | 在凤凰基金会关停的一年半里 |
[01:20] | – it’s kind of scary how fast we all drifted apart. – Yeah. | -大家居然这么快就不联络了 -是啊 |
[01:23] | I could’ve made more of an effort, though. | 虽然我可以约约大家的 |
[01:24] | That was on all of us. | 这事大家都有责任 |
[01:27] | So here’s me checking in on you. | 所以我来看看你 |
[01:30] | Oh, well, thank you. | 你有心了 |
[01:32] | I don’t know why, though. I’m fine. | 不过我不懂为什么 我挺好的啊 |
[01:34] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我怎么会不好呢 |
[01:36] | Oh, come on, Mac. | 得了吧 小麦 |
[01:37] | You and Desi have been sniping at each other | 你和戴西一直在互相攻击 |
[01:39] | like Bieber and Selena. | 就跟比伯和赛琳娜一样[此二人恩怨史请自行查询] |
[01:40] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[01:42] | I’m saying it’s fine, it’s fine. | 我说很好 那就是很好 |
[01:46] | So… what happened? | 所以到底发生了什么 |
[01:48] | Why’d you two break it off? | 你们俩为什么分手 |
[01:50] | A long story for another time. | 说来话长 下次再说吧 |
[01:53] | – I get it. – What about you? Are you…? | -我懂了 -你呢 你… |
[01:54] | Are you dating anybody? Seeing people? | 你有在跟谁约会吗 谈谈小恋爱什么的 |
[01:57] | No. | 没有 |
[01:58] | – No one? – No. No, no, no. | -一个都没有吗 -确实没有 |
[02:00] | If you add up the train wreck of me and Billy, | 你想想 比利和我早就吹了 |
[02:02] | and then Bozer losing Leanna to a deep cover op, | 丽安娜又去当卧底 不要博兹了 |
[02:05] | and now you and Desi… | 现在你和戴西又… |
[02:06] | And let’s not forget everything | 咱也别忘了 |
[02:07] | that Matty and Ethan went through. | 马蒂和伊森经历的一切 |
[02:09] | Exactly. The casualty rate for relationships is catastrophic. | 没错 感情这方面的伤亡率真是惨不忍睹 |
[02:15] | – It’s the Phoenix jinx, man. – Yeah. | -凤凰基金会的各位注定孤独一生啊 -嗯 |
[02:17] | To being single. | 敬单身 |
[03:26] | Cubans. Special blend. | 古巴雪茄 特别混合装 |
[03:28] | Raul gave me these when I was in Havana for Fidel’s funeral. | 这是我在哈瓦那[古巴城市]参加菲德尔的葬礼时 劳尔给我的 |
[03:34] | Major Frost, yours for the taking? | 弗洛斯特少校 不如你收下吧 |
[03:37] | No thank you, Mr. Taylor. | 不用了 谢谢 泰勒先生 |
[03:39] | John? | 约翰 |
[03:39] | Well, if-if you’re gonna give the hard sell, I’ll indulge. | 那我只好 恭敬不如从命了 |
[03:42] | Did anyone ever tell you you are a pushover? | 有没有人跟你说过 你这人特别好说话 |
[03:46] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[03:48] | Angus MacGyver, Matty Webber, | 安格斯·麦凯弗 马蒂·韦伯 |
[03:50] | meet General John Acosta and Major Anne Frost | 这两位是约翰·阿科斯塔将军和安妮·弗洛斯特少校 |
[03:53] | from the Department of Defense. | 他们来自国防部 |
[03:54] | John and I, | 约翰和我 |
[03:55] | we go way back to when I was running Spearhead Operations. | 早在运营先锋行动公司时我俩就认识了 |
[03:59] | Promise not to hold that against you. | 我保证不会因此对你有看法 |
[04:02] | What brings you here, General? | 将军大驾光临 所为何事啊 |
[04:03] | Are you familiar with the term “Red Cell”? | 你知不知道”红细胞” |
[04:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:06] | A Red Cell is a team | 红细胞专指一种队伍 |
[04:08] | that finds vulnerabilities in security systems. | 他们专门找安全系统中的薄弱之处 |
[04:09] | Precisely. | 一点不错 |
[04:11] | And while we have our own Red Cell teams, | 尽管我们有自己的红细胞队伍 |
[04:13] | from what Taylor says about the Phoenix, especially you, | 但从泰勒对凤凰基金会的描述看 特别是你 |
[04:17] | Mr. MacGyver, your unorthodox methods are just what we need. | 麦凯弗先生 你的非传统方法正是我们所需要的 |
[04:24] | Well, I’m flattered, | 多谢夸奖 |
[04:26] | but what exactly are you asking of us? | 但你们到底想要我们做什么 |
[04:27] | My command oversees security | 我主要负责位于洛杉矶南部的 |
[04:29] | at a DARPA lab south of Los Angeles. | 国防高等研究计划署实验室的安全 |
[04:31] | This lab is our premier facility | 这个实验室是我们的首要设施 |
[04:33] | for developing cutting-edge military technologies. | 用于开发顶级军事技术 |
[04:35] | We’ve received credible intel that | 我们收到可靠线报 |
[04:37] | it’s been targeted by foreign agents. | 那里已被外国特工盯上 |
[04:39] | And you want us to pretend to be these foreign agents, break in, | 你想在他们动手前 让我们伪装攻击 |
[04:42] | and test your security before they actually try it? | 帮你们测试安保系统 |
[04:44] | Exactly. We need a fresh set of eyes on how our lab’s protected. | 正是 我们需要外人帮忙测试实验室的安全性 |
[04:51] | I’d like to hear some more details before we commit. | 答应之前 我需要更多细节 |
[04:54] | I would think, | 我以为 |
[04:55] | given your need to have your security clearance reinstated, | 为尽快恢复安全权限 |
[04:58] | you’d jump at the chance. | 你们会立即答应 |
[04:59] | Which is why we’re actually thrilled to commit. | 我们非常乐意答应 |
[05:02] | Here. Enjoy the cigars, my compliments. | 给 享受雪茄吧 我的心意 |
[05:05] | And we’d like to thank you for this opportunity, John. | 非常感谢你给我们机会 约翰 |
[05:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[05:12] | I just secured our first government contract. | 我刚拿下我们的第一单政府合同呢 |
[05:14] | Which apparently is being done | 而你这么做是为了 |
[05:16] | in exchange for our security clearances? | 换回我们的权限 |
[05:18] | Something you said was already taken care of. | 你之前就说拿回权限已经没问题了 |
[05:19] | We find ourselves in the unfortunate position | 局势对我们有些不利 |
[05:21] | of having to prove our worth to the powers that be. | 我们必须向上面证明自己的实力 |
[05:24] | Matty’s connections and my considerable charm | 马蒂的关系和我的个人魅力 |
[05:26] | will only get us so far. | 也只能让我们走到这一步了 |
[05:27] | When that well runs dry, | 而关系和魅力耗尽后 |
[05:29] | if we are not in, then we are out. | 如果还不行 就要出局 |
[05:30] | And if we are out, then we are finished. | 出局的话 就彻底完了 |
[05:35] | You could have told us. | 你早该告诉我们的 |
[05:36] | I just did. | 我不正在说嘛 |
[05:41] | Pull this off, Angus, | 办成此事 安格斯 |
[05:44] | and you all get your secret agent badges back. | 大家都能恢复特工身份 |
[05:49] | Our objective is to test the security of this DARPA lab | 为测试国防高等研究计划署实验室的安保系统 |
[05:53] | by penetrating its defenses | 我们要穿过防线 |
[05:54] | and stealing a project known as “Quirk.” | 偷取一个名为”夸克”的项目 |
[05:56] | And what exactly is Quirk? | “夸克”具体是什么 |
[05:58] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:59] | Now, the military guards at the lab | 实验室的军方守卫 |
[06:01] | will be unaware that General Acosta hired us. | 对阿科斯塔将军聘用我们一事并不知情 |
[06:03] | Which means if we come across a trigger-happy soldier, | 意思是 如果遇到一个好战的士兵 |
[06:06] | we might catch a very real bullet. | 我们可能真的中枪 |
[06:09] | No risk, no reward. | 风险越大 收益越大 |
[06:11] | Now, to beat their systems, we all have to play a part. | 为攻破安保系统 每个人都要出力 |
[06:14] | They’ve got facial recognition | 他们有人脸识别系统 |
[06:16] | and a backscatter vehicle X-ray at the parking entrance. | 停车场入口有后向散射车辆X射线 |
[06:19] | Badges with an evolving algorithm, | 证件上有不断进化的算法 |
[06:21] | and scientists who work at all hours of the day and night. | 每个时间段都有科学家在工作 |
[06:23] | Plus armed patrols, | 加上武装巡逻队 |
[06:24] | and a six-man tactical team on standby. | 和随时待命的六人战术小队 |
[06:26] | – So what’s the way in? – Social engineering. | -怎么进去 -社交工程学 |
[06:28] | The weak spot of any security system | 安保系统的弱点 |
[06:30] | is always the human element. | 往往是人为因素 |
[06:33] | Riley will invite all 12 scientists to a team-building mixer, | 莱丽邀请十二位科学家来参加团建 |
[06:36] | which they will think is being hosted by their employer. | 他们会以为是老板安排的 |
[06:39] | And while they’re hitting the open bar, | 当他们在畅饮放松时 |
[06:41] | we’ll be hitting the lab. | 我们就去攻击实验室 |
[06:43] | And the card swipe through the lab door? | 实验室门口刷的证件呢 |
[06:46] | You said the badges have an evolving algorithm. | 你说证件上有不断进化的算法 |
[06:48] | With a wireless RFID reader, | 如果离得够近 |
[06:50] | if I get within a foot of an active badge, I can clone it. | 我就能用无线射频ID卡进行复制 |
[06:55] | As for the facial rec system, | 至于人脸识别系统 |
[06:57] | Taylor’s beard negates half the nodal points. | 泰勒的胡子抵消了一半的识别点 |
[06:59] | And I can swap out the extant data from his image | 我可以把他的图像中的现存数据 |
[07:01] | with one of these fine folks. | 换成他们其中一人 |
[07:04] | Well, that gets me through the gate, | 这样我就能进大门了 |
[07:06] | but what about you, Angus and Desi? | 你 安格斯和戴西呢 |
[07:08] | We’ll hitch a ride. | 搭你的车去 |
[07:10] | Lead should confuse the backscatter X-ray, | 铅应该可以骗过后向散射X射线 |
[07:12] | and Desi and I will hide in the trunk. | 戴西和我就藏在后备箱里 |
[07:16] | Seriously? Sounds a little cozy. | 真的吗 听起来真是舒服啊 |
[07:18] | Relax, it’s a short trip. | 放松 很快就到了 |
[07:27] | Back to wearing that body spray? | 你又喷了香体喷雾 |
[07:30] | Breaking up means we never have to have this conversation again. | 分手意味着我们不用再聊这些了 |
[07:33] | Your plan put us in a trunk. | 是你让我们躲后备箱里的 |
[07:35] | And for the record… | 说真的… |
[07:37] | you said you liked “Mountain Rain” when we started dating. | 刚开始约会时 是你说喜欢山雨牌的 |
[07:39] | I said a lot of things I didn’t really mean. | 我说过很多言不由衷的话 |
[07:42] | In the end, so did you, right? | 结果你不也一样吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, we can’t do this right now. | 咱们现在还是别聊天了 |
[07:56] | I feel my tension melting away. | 我的紧张感正在消退 |
[07:58] | I am relaxed, | 我很放松 |
[08:00] | calm and centered. | 冷静 并且注意力集中 |
[08:02] | I feel my worries and fears | 我的忧虑和恐惧 |
[08:04] | released to the universe. | 消失在宇宙之中 |
[08:07] | Who patched in Tony Robbins? | 谁在引用托尼·罗宾斯的话 |
[08:09] | I am at peace. | 我很平静 |
[08:14] | – You’re good to go. – Thank you. | -你可以进去了 -谢谢 |
[08:17] | Positive affirmations are a proven balm for reducing anxiety. | 积极的自我肯定可以有效减轻焦虑 |
[08:24] | All right, | 好了 |
[08:26] | 12 minutes till the next sweep. | 离下一次巡查还有12分钟 |
[08:28] | So, you didn’t kill each other? | 你们没有杀了对方 |
[08:30] | – Almost. – Next time. | -快了 -下次吧 |
[08:40] | Why are there no cameras inside? | 为什么屋里没有摄像头 |
[08:41] | Well, the work here is so sensitive, | 这里的工作内容非常敏感 |
[08:43] | it’s a greater risk to record than not. | 安装监控摄像头风险更大 |
[08:46] | Until now. Let’s find the Quirk. | 那就防不住我们了 咱们来找夸克吧 |
[08:52] | “Feed me, Seymour.” | “喂我 西摩” |
[08:55] | I think these are bio-sensors. | 我觉得这些是生物感测器 |
[08:57] | They’re plants that act as sentries. | 这种植物可以当哨兵 |
[09:01] | That is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[09:03] | If by cool you mean terrifying. | 如果你所说的酷指的是”恐怖” |
[09:06] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[09:08] | What do you make of these… Frankenroaches? | 你觉得这些弗兰肯斯坦蟑螂是什么 |
[09:13] | I think that these are drones. | 我觉得这些是无人机 |
[09:15] | They’re used for search and rescue | 它们可以完成搜寻 营救 |
[09:17] | and radiation detection, that sort of thing. | 放射性探测等工作 |
[09:20] | Who in their right mind would dream up | 有哪个正常人会想到 |
[09:23] | remote control cockroaches? | 要远程控制蟑螂啊 |
[09:25] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[09:27] | Meta-materials. | 超材料 |
[09:28] | They bend light around objects. | 能使物体周围的光线弯曲 |
[09:37] | Oh, finally. | 天啊 终于研制出来了 |
[09:39] | My dream of owning an invisibility cloak… | 我一直想要一件隐形衣 |
[09:45] | is one step closer to reality. | 这个愿望离我仅一步之遥 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | – Can we keep moving? – Yep. | -我们能继续找了吗 -当然 |
[10:03] | “Quantum recursive chip.” | “量子递归芯片” |
[10:06] | Q-R-C. Quir-Quirk! | 这就是夸克 |
[10:09] | So what is it? | 所以这是什么 |
[10:10] | Next generation in microprocessors. | 下一代微处理器 |
[10:13] | This is… | 这可是 |
[10:15] | the holy grail of supercomputers. | 超级计算机的终极目标 |
[10:18] | If computers are cars, | 如果把计算机比作车 |
[10:20] | then this chip is the difference | 那么安装了这块芯片之后 |
[10:21] | between a Model-T and a Formula 1 racer. | 旧式型车就能变成一级方程式赛车 |
[10:24] | Right, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[10:26] | what are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[10:29] | Well, first problem, | 首先 |
[10:30] | the chamber’s locked with a retinal scanner. | 这个装置被视网膜扫描仪锁定 |
[10:32] | And I’m pretty sure that only the three scientists | 我很肯定只有三位科学家 |
[10:37] | who were assigned to this have authority to access it. | 有权限打开装置 |
[10:40] | Well, we can easily bypass that. Des? | 这个不是问题 戴西 |
[10:43] | – You’re up. – What? | -该你了 -什么 |
[10:45] | Do your… | 做你的工作 |
[10:46] | – You want me…? – Yes. | -你想让我 -是的 |
[10:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不行 |
[10:52] | No, stop. Second problem. | 停下 第二个问题 |
[10:54] | The quantum chip has to be stored | 量子芯片必须在 |
[10:56] | at an extremely cold temperature, | 极低的温度下储存 |
[10:57] | 230 degrees Kelvin. | 230开氏度 |
[10:58] | 230? 230? That sounds very hot. | 230度 那听起来非常热 |
[11:01] | Converted to Fahrenheit, that’s… | 转换为华氏度 |
[11:02] | 45 degrees below zero. | 零下45度 |
[11:03] | What happens if the chip warms up? | 如果温度升高 芯片会怎么样 |
[11:06] | It disintegrates. | 碎裂 |
[11:08] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:09] | So we have to steal something… | 所以我们要偷的夸克芯片 |
[11:13] | that’ll self-destruct the moment it’s stolen? | 在被偷的瞬间就会自毁 |
[11:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:17] | If that happens, we fail. | 如果芯片碎裂 我们就会失败 |
[11:19] | Which means no security clearances. | 那就意味着我们要不回权限 |
[11:22] | And we’re done at the Phoenix. | 凤凰基金会也没法待了 |
[11:32] | Guys? It’s a little too quiet in there. | 伙计们 你们那有点太安静了吧 |
[11:35] | Eight minutes till the next patrol. Ticktock. | 离下一轮巡逻还有八分钟 抓紧时间 |
[11:37] | Perhaps you’d… | 也许你可以… |
[11:38] | you’d care to sound this out, Angus? | 你能想出什么办法吗 安格斯 |
[11:40] | Ideate? Jam on some creative solutions? | 开动脑筋 想想创造性的解决方案 |
[11:43] | Just got to think. | 我得想想 |
[11:45] | Gentle reminder, | 温馨提示 |
[11:47] | this is exactly why we were hired to do this job. | 这正是请我们来干这活的原因 |
[11:49] | It’s why I bought the Phoenix. | 也是我买下凤凰基金会的原因 |
[11:50] | You solve problems that can’t be solved. | 你来解决别人无法解决的问题 |
[11:52] | – Fair point, Mac. – Not helping, either one of you. | -他说得没错 小麦 -你们说这些都没用 |
[12:08] | Maybe I can build a cold containment unit. | 也许我可以做一个冷藏密封器 |
[12:10] | Portable cooler. I love it. | 便携式制冷器 我喜欢 |
[12:11] | It’s not as easy as it sounds. | 没有听起来这么简单 |
[12:12] | But doable? I-I’ll take doable. | 但可行吧 可行就行 |
[12:14] | Make yourself useful. | 你们都来帮忙 |
[12:16] | And what about the retinal scanner? | 那视网膜扫描器怎么办 |
[12:17] | That is where Bozer comes in. | 这个就交给博兹了 |
[12:21] | I know you’re not asking me to get you an eye. | 我知道你不是让我给你弄只眼睛 |
[12:23] | An up close picture will do. | 一张近距离照片就可以 |
[12:25] | Charm your way over to the scientists | 施展你的人格魅力迷倒科学家们 |
[12:27] | and get me a close-up picture of an eye. | 给我弄张眼睛的近距离照片来 |
[12:29] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[12:30] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:32] | Everybody. I’m glad I found you guys. | 大家好 真高兴我找到你们了 |
[12:34] | My name is Adam. I start Monday on the nucleotide project. | 我叫亚当 我周一开始加入核苷酸项目 |
[12:37] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[12:39] | May I? Lei I. | 可以戴上吗 夏威夷花环 |
[12:42] | You follow? Everybody? | 都戴上吗 大伙儿 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Let’s do it, huh? | 来吧 我们来自拍 |
[12:45] | Turn up, turn up, turn up. | 嗨起来 嗨起来 嗨起来 |
[12:47] | Turn up, turn up. | 燥起来 燥起来 |
[12:48] | Turn it. Okay, all right. Okay. | 动起来 很好 好极了 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 笑一笑 很好 |
[12:54] | When it comes to keeping something hot, or cold, | 要给某样东西保温的话 |
[12:57] | your worst enemy is actually air. | 最大的阻碍其实是空气 |
[12:59] | Air conducts heat. | 空气传导热量 |
[13:00] | So by creating a vacuum, a space where there is no air, | 制造一个真空环境 没有空气的空间 |
[13:03] | that leaves nothing to take your heat, or your cold, away. | 就可以阻止热量或冷气消散 |
[13:08] | And what’s inside the vacuum stays the same temperature. | 真空下的物体会保持原有的温度 |
[13:11] | Bozer, you’re under four minutes now. Talk to me. | 博兹 还剩不到四分钟 回答我 |
[13:17] | Look at that, huh? | 你瞧瞧 |
[13:19] | Coming your way. | 现在发送过去 |
[13:23] | Are you recruiting for a furry convention? | 你在为毛茸茸大会招人吗 |
[13:27] | – That’s crazy. – Yeah, yeah. | -拍得好极了 -是啊 |
[13:29] | Best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[13:30] | Just enhance, zoom in on the eyes. | 增强画质 放大眼睛 |
[13:31] | “Enhance”? Yeah. | 增强画质 没错 |
[13:33] | Sorry, Blade Runner, this is way too low-res. | 抱歉 银翼杀手 这分辨率太低了 |
[13:35] | You got to get way closer for me. | 你要拍张更近的 |
[13:49] | Everybody thinks these cans are filled with air, | 大家都以为这些罐子里装满了空气 |
[13:52] | but it’s actually a liquid called HCF-134 | 但其实里面是一种名为HCF134的制冷剂 |
[13:55] | that rests at 60 degrees below zero. | 自身温度可以保持在零下六十度 |
[13:57] | Hold them upside down | 把它们颠倒过来 |
[13:59] | and you’re one wrong spray away from frostbite. | 你就离冻伤不远了 |
[14:01] | Guys. Soldiers with guns coming through that door any minute now. | 伙计们 持枪士兵随时会冲进来 |
[14:04] | Okay, one portable cold containment unit ready to go. | 好了 一个携带式冷藏密封器就做好了 |
[14:06] | All right, Bozer, Riley, where is the eyeball? | 好了 博兹 莱丽 眼球搞定了吗 |
[14:09] | Doctor’s telling me I need my first pair of specs. | 医生说我需要配眼镜 我第一次配 |
[14:11] | Y-You know, I’ve got this app for checking out frames. | 我下了这个软件来选镜框 |
[14:13] | Here, what do you think? | 看 你觉得哪个好 |
[14:17] | That’s really cool. | 这真的很酷 |
[14:18] | Yeah, take those off. If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 把眼镜摘了 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:30] | Stunning. | 太美了 |
[14:31] | You know, I remember… | 我记得… |
[14:40] | Lovely. | 太棒了 |
[14:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:44] | Taylor, you’re up. | 泰勒 该你了 |
[15:02] | With 60 seconds to spare. | 还有六十秒 |
[15:06] | Good sound? Bad sound? | 这响声是好还是坏 |
[15:08] | Temperature alarm, sensors indicating that the chip is at risk. | 温度警报 传感器显示芯片处于危险状态 |
[15:12] | What do we do? | 那该怎么办 |
[15:13] | Well, we shut it down. | 我们关闭它 |
[15:21] | Come on! | 有没搞错 |
[15:22] | – You told me to shut it. – Down. | -你叫我关上的 -关闭 |
[15:24] | Shut it down as in connect the sensor array. | 连接传感器系统来关闭 |
[15:26] | You did not use any one of those words. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[15:28] | Well, communication always was our issue, wasn’t it? | 我们的问题总是出在沟通上 不是吗 |
[15:30] | I speak six languages. | 我会说六种语言 |
[15:31] | Communication was not our problem. | 沟通不会是问题 |
[15:33] | Guys, sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉我插一句 |
[15:35] | but you just kicked a hornet’s nest. | 你们刚刚捅了马蜂窝 |
[15:36] | Soldiers are in the hallway and the tac team is scrambling. | 士兵在走廊 战术小队也在快速移动 |
[15:42] | 红色警报 国防高等研究计划署 实验室被攻破 | |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:47] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[15:49] | Team A, lab one clear. | A队 实验一室安全 |
[15:51] | – Heading to lab two. – Copy. | -正在前往实验二室 -收到 |
[15:52] | – Headed to lab three now. – Team B, lab A and B secure. | -现在去实验三室 -B队 实验室A和B安全 |
[15:56] | Locking down perimeter. | 正在封锁周边 |
[15:58] | Team A en route to lab three. | A队正在前往实验三室 |
[16:00] | We have to abort. | 我们必须放弃任务 |
[16:01] | Call Acosta, and have his men stand down. | 给阿科斯塔打电话 叫他把人撤走 |
[16:05] | No. We didn’t come this far just to give up now. | 不行 我们走到这一步可不是为了现在放弃的 |
[16:07] | Desi, can I just say, I love your can-do attitude. | 戴西 我想说我真喜欢你敢想敢干的态度 |
[16:35] | There’s two more bogeys in there. Go, go, go! | 还有两个敌人在里面 上上上 |
[16:57] | Your quantum chip, General. | 你的量子芯片 将军 |
[17:01] | I’m sure you’re eager to get this back. | 你肯定很想把这个拿回去 |
[17:04] | Yes, although I obviously need to find | 是的 尽管我要找个 |
[17:06] | a safer place to keep it. | 更安全的地方来存放 |
[17:09] | I promised and, as usual, I delivered. | 我承诺的 像往常一样做到了 |
[17:13] | – Now it’s your turn, John. – Yes. | -现在该你了 约翰 -是的 |
[17:15] | I’ll make a call and see that your people’s TS status is restored. | 我去打个电话恢复你们的绝密身份 |
[17:20] | I knew I could count on you, Russ. | 我就知道能指望你的 拉斯 |
[17:29] | All right. There’s only, just one stop I need to make | 好了 回去之前 |
[17:33] | before we head back to the barn. | 我还有一个地方要去 |
[17:37] | To a job well done. | 敬任务圆满完成 |
[17:40] | Is this mandatory? | 非要喝吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. It’s a team-building exercise, all right? | 对 这是团建活动 好吗 |
[17:45] | Look, we’re here to celebrate the launch of a new Phoenix. | 我们是来庆祝全新凤凰基金会的诞生 |
[17:49] | The entire defense community will soon know our name. | 不久 整个国防届都会知道我们的大名 |
[17:56] | Just how public do you want us to be? | 你想让多少人知道我们的大名 |
[17:59] | 突发新闻 全国通缉 | |
[18:04] | – All right. That’s our cue. – Yeah. | -好吧 该撤了 -好 |
[18:10] | Yes, Matty? | 怎么了 马蒂 |
[18:11] | Federal arrest warrants have been issued for the four of you. | 你们四个上了联邦逮捕令 |
[18:14] | We’re talking FBI, DHS, down to the local authorities. | 联调局 国安部下至地方警力都会行动 |
[18:17] | You all just became America’s most wanted. | 你们成了美国头号通缉犯了 |
[18:19] | This is a mistake. | 肯定是误会了 |
[18:20] | Acosta must not have alerted his people about the Red Cell yet. | 肯定是阿科斯塔还没跟手下说及红细胞的行动 |
[18:23] | No, it’s no mistake, Taylor. | 不是误会 泰勒 |
[18:24] | The general requested the arrest warrants himself. | 将军亲自申请的逮捕令 |
[18:28] | Your old friend set us up. | 你的老友陷害了我们 |
[18:30] | The Red Cell op was a federal crime. | 这次的红细胞任务是联邦犯罪 |
[18:43] | The cow goes… | 奶牛这么叫 |
[18:45] | We got enough Cheerios in these seats to feed us | 这些座位上还有那么多麦片圈 |
[18:48] | while we’re in hiding, so we got that going for us. | 至少在逃亡路上我们不会挨饿了 |
[18:50] | Mac, you couldn’t have stolen a vehicle | 小麦 你就不能偷一辆 |
[18:52] | with a little bit more oomph? | 给力点的车吗 |
[18:53] | Low-profile family minivan is perfect. | 低调的家庭旅行车很完美 |
[18:55] | Just drive like a soccer mom and not a psycho | 别像疯子一样开车 学着点家庭主妇 |
[18:57] | and you won’t set off any more alarms. | 你就不会再触发警报了 |
[18:58] | Yeah, keep talking and you’ll be walking home. | 你再说几句就自己走回家 |
[19:00] | – You guys are in time-out. – Matty. Talk to me. | -你们中场休息一下吧 -马蒂 有消息吗 |
[19:02] | Your pal Acosta | 你的哥们阿科斯塔 |
[19:04] | sold you down the river good. | 把你们出卖了 |
[19:06] | The best option for you right now is to turn yourselves in. | 目前来说 你们最好去自首 |
[19:08] | And then get the best lawyers money can buy. | 然后请个最贵的律师 |
[19:10] | Not an option. | 没门 |
[19:11] | It looks like we were as much a target as the quantum chip, | 我们跟量子芯片一样都是目标 |
[19:14] | although I can’t see the connection yet. | 尽管我还不知道有什么关联 |
[19:15] | But taking ourselves out of the game is not an answer. | 但是我们绝不投降 |
[19:19] | Besides, if we turn ourselves in, Acosta will disappear, | 而且我们自首的话 阿科斯塔就会消失 |
[19:21] | and any chance we have of recovering the Quirk will be gone. | 翻盘的机会也就没了 |
[19:23] | Along with any hope of clearing our names. | 为我们正名的希望也没了 |
[19:25] | Okay, let’s just all agree that going to jail is not an option. | 好吧 全票否决去坐牢 |
[19:27] | Where is that man? | 那人在哪里呢 |
[19:28] | Four-star generals just don’t disappear. | 四星将军不会说消失就消失 |
[19:31] | His office has him en route to a classified location | 他的办公室派他前往一个绝密地点 |
[19:33] | for a classified exercise, | 参加一项绝密演练 |
[19:35] | which we can’t access, | 档案无法访问 |
[19:36] | because we don’t have the security clearances you said we did. | 因为我们没有你承诺过的安全权限 |
[19:38] | You need to lay low until we can locate Acosta. | 在我们找到阿科斯塔的位置前 你们得躲起来 |
[19:42] | Hey, guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:44] | I’m monitoring radio chatter. | 我在监听无线电通讯 |
[19:45] | We’ve got FBI and local cops closing in on our position. | 联调局和当地警察正接近我们 |
[19:47] | Matty, we need to go. | 马蒂 得挂电话了 |
[19:48] | The owner of the minivan must have reported the car stolen | 车主一定是报警说车被偷了 |
[19:50] | and activated some type of LoJack anti-theft device. | 激活了某种防盗装置 |
[19:53] | Okay. So disconnect it. | 好吧 那就切断它 |
[19:55] | I… | 我… |
[19:57] | before we do that, let’s fool the Feds with a little… misdirection. | 在那之前 我们先用一个小工具误导联调局 |
[20:01] | Riley, could you lock in on the homing signal | 莱丽 你能锁定这辆车发出的 |
[20:05] | sent out by this van? | 定位求救信号吗 |
[20:06] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:13] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[20:21] | Pull over. Pull over right now. | 靠边停车 立刻停车 |
[20:27] | Pull the damn car over. | 快靠边停车 |
[20:31] | So, anti-theft device is basically a radio | 防盗装置基本上是 |
[20:35] | hardwired into a car | 与车连接的无线电 |
[20:37] | that is sending out a specific code to a specific frequency. | 发出特定数据到特定频率 |
[20:53] | Okay, so this… is an emulator. | 好 这是个模拟器 |
[20:55] | And once I turn it on, | 打开之后 |
[20:56] | I’ll be able to emit the same code. | 就能发出同样的信号 |
[20:59] | And then you can put that into another car to lead them away. | 然后你把那玩意放进另一辆车 就能引走他们 |
[21:01] | That’s brilliant. | 太机智了 |
[21:08] | First we need to ditch our tail. | 我们得先甩掉尾随的警车 |
[21:38] | Good driving, Desi. Well done. | 车技真好 戴西 干得漂亮 |
[21:40] | All right, we’re clear for 15 seconds, | 好 我们有15秒空档 |
[21:41] | but the dragnet’s closing in fast. | 但大部队正迅速逼近 |
[21:43] | All right, time to throw this emulator in a decoy. | 现在可以把这模拟器扔到诱饵上了 |
[21:45] | That’s my moment. | 该我出马了 |
[21:56] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[21:59] | Yeah! Still got it! | 帅 宝刀未老 |
[22:22] | Matty, we’re in the clear. | 马蒂 我们安全了 |
[22:23] | What’s our next move, besides get a new ride? | 下一步该怎么做 除了再弄一辆新车 |
[22:24] | We shake the intel trees to see if we can I.D. | 到处探听一下 看能否确认 |
[22:27] | who General Acosta is delivering this quantum chip to. | 阿科斯塔将军要把量子芯片交给谁 |
[22:30] | I guess a box of Cuban cigars run a distant second | 看来那盒古巴雪茄比不上 |
[22:32] | to whatever they’re offering him. | 别人给他的好处 |
[22:33] | – Yeah, there’s something that we’re missing. – What? | -但我们忘了一件事 -什么事 |
[22:35] | The chip. It was air-gapped. | 芯片不能联网 |
[22:37] | Stored so that it was isolated | 单独储存 |
[22:38] | from contact with any computer. | 避免连接上任何电脑 |
[22:40] | Why is that important? | 这有什么重要的 |
[22:41] | Because maybe it’s not just the chip itself, | 因为有价值的或许不只是芯片本身 |
[22:42] | but what’s on it that’s valuable. | 还有里面储存的信息 |
[22:44] | Yeah, a chip that fast, if weaponized… | 是的 速度这么快的芯片 如果被武器化 |
[22:46] | Yeah, like, with a Stuxnet-type virus… | 比如和震网病毒结合 |
[22:48] | It could take down anything | 就能破坏一切 |
[22:49] | from our nation’s air traffic control to a nuclear reactor. | 无论是空中交通管制还是核反应堆都无一幸免 |
[22:53] | And we’ll get hung out for that, too. | 我们也会因此完蛋 |
[22:55] | Bozer, I think it’s time you reconnected | 博兹 你是时候再联系 |
[22:57] | with last night’s hookup. | 昨晚的露水情人了 |
[22:58] | Hannah? Why? | 汉娜 为什么 |
[22:59] | Well, there’s a lot we don’t know about this quantum chip, | 我们对量子芯片还有很多不了解 |
[23:02] | and any intel that you could grab could help us. | 你拿到的任何情报都有可能帮助我们 |
[23:04] | I ran a script to search the DoD mainframe. | 我运行一个脚本 搜索了国防部主机 |
[23:07] | The general’s name popped up on a flight manifest. | 将军的名字出现在一份飞机乘客名单上 |
[23:09] | Is there any way to reach him directly? | 有办法直接联系上他吗 |
[23:12] | I think I can make that happen. | 应该可以 |
[23:33] | Good to see you, my old friend. | 见到你很高兴 老朋友 |
[23:35] | Taylor? How did you find me? | 泰勒 你怎么找到我的 |
[23:37] | Why are you trying not to be found? | 你为什么不想被找到 |
[23:38] | Look, we’ve been through too much for you | 听着 我们为了你可是九死一生 |
[23:40] | to pull something like this, John. | 你可不能这么耍我们 约翰 |
[23:41] | What’s really happening here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:45] | They have my daughter and my grandson. | 他们抓了我女儿和外孙 |
[23:52] | Who? Who has them? | 谁 他们是谁 |
[23:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:55] | But they knew everything about me. | 但他们对我了如指掌 |
[23:57] | Saw every potential countermove I could make. | 早就摸清了我可能会采取哪些反抗手段 |
[24:00] | Had me boxed in the minute this whole nightmare started. | 这个恶梦一开始 我就受制于他们 |
[24:02] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[24:03] | We’ll find a way to get your family back. | 我们会想办法把你的家人救出来 |
[24:04] | Too late for that, MacGyver. | 太晚了 麦凯弗 |
[24:05] | General, please do not hand over that chip. | 将军 请你不要交出芯片 |
[24:08] | That’s not what they’re asking of me. | 他们不是让我交出芯片 |
[24:12] | I only hope, when this is all over, | 我只希望 当这一切结束的时候 |
[24:14] | you… the whole country… | 你和整个国家 |
[24:19] | can forgive me. | 能原谅我 |
[24:20] | John! | 约翰 |
[24:25] | We’ll be landing right on schedule. | 我们会准时着陆 |
[24:26] | Anything else you need, sir? | 你还需要什么吗 长官 |
[24:28] | No, I’m all set. Thank you, Major. | 没了 谢谢你 少校 |
[25:09] | Since we know the general isn’t going to sell the chip, | 既然将军不会卖掉芯片 |
[25:11] | the question we have to answer now is: | 那现在的问题是 |
[25:12] | what could he use it for? | 他要用芯片来做什么 |
[25:14] | Get this: | 收到消息 |
[25:16] | the air base Acosta’s flying into, | 阿科斯塔飞往的空军基地是 |
[25:17] | it’s a hub for military personnel en route to NORAD. | 军事人员前往北美防空联合司令部的枢纽 |
[25:21] | Like defcon 1, | 一级军事戒备 |
[25:22] | “we’re all gonna die in a nuclear winter” NORAD? | 声称我们都会死于核冬天的那个部门吗 |
[25:28] | It fits the pattern. | 那就能说通了 |
[25:30] | What pattern is that? | 说通什么 |
[25:32] | Well, first someone targets Los Angeles with a bioweapon, | 先是有人要用生化武器袭击洛杉矶 |
[25:35] | and now the United States missile defense system. | 现在又有人想攻击美国的导弹防御系统 |
[25:37] | Wait. Hold up. | 等一下 |
[25:39] | Y-You’re saying this is part of your global conspiracy theory? | 你说这是全球阴谋论的一部分 |
[25:42] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[25:43] | Martin Bishop, ex-DXS, | 马丁·毕夏普 前外服部职员 |
[25:44] | aspiring arbiter of death and chaos, | 渴望成为死亡和混乱的主宰 |
[25:46] | told us his organization wanted | 声称他的组织 |
[25:48] | to burn society’s pillars to the ground. | 想要摧毁这个社会的根基 |
[25:51] | Taking down NORAD would be the right spark | 摧毁北美防空联合司令部 |
[25:53] | to start that kind of fire. | 就是他们想要的导火线 |
[25:57] | Matty, we need to warn them. | 马蒂 我们需要警告他们 |
[25:58] | Without proof that the general set you up, | 没有将军陷害你的证据 |
[26:00] | my warning will fall on deaf ears. | 没人会听我的警告 |
[26:02] | And let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[26:03] | whoever’s behind this | 无论幕后主使是谁 |
[26:04] | has the general’s daughter and grandson. | 他绑架了将军的女儿和孙子 |
[26:06] | So if we alert the base, | 如果我们通知基地 |
[26:07] | we’re signing their death warrants. | 等同于给他们判了死刑 |
[26:08] | Okay, guys, we are out of options, and running out of time. | 各位 我们没有选择 也没有时间了 |
[26:11] | Two of you, | 两人 |
[26:12] | get on the Phoenix jet and stop Acosta; | 坐凤凰基金会的飞机去阻止阿科斯塔 |
[26:14] | the other two, find and save his family. | 其余两人去救他的家人 |
[26:16] | With every cop in the nation looking for us? | 在全国的警察都在抓我们的前提下吗 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:28] | The general’s daughter and grandson | 将军的女儿和孙子 |
[26:30] | live in a condo in Laguna. | 住在拉古纳的公寓里 |
[26:31] | Okay, we’ll start there | 我们从那里开始找 |
[26:32] | and hope the kidnappers left a trail we can follow. | 希望绑匪能够留下追查的线索 |
[26:38] | Where’d you get that photo? | 这张照片哪来的 |
[26:40] | When I hacked into the general’s laptop | 为了让泰勒能够连线 |
[26:42] | so Taylor could chat, | 我黑进了将军的电脑 |
[26:43] | I might’ve cloned his hard drive. | 我本可以拷贝了他的硬盘 |
[26:44] | Riley, that’s a proof-of-life photo. | 莱丽 这是一张能证明他们还活着的照片 |
[26:46] | To make sure he goes through | 胁迫他把量子芯片 |
[26:47] | with plugging the quantum chip into the NORAD network. | 接入北美防空联合司令部的网络 |
[26:51] | The burner phone they used to send the photo | 他们用来发照片的一次性手机 |
[26:52] | embedded a geotag. | 追踪到一个地理位置 |
[26:55] | I got an address. | 我找到地址了 |
[26:57] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[27:03] | I can see the kidnapper’s reflection. | 我看到绑架者的倒影了 |
[27:06] | He’s not wearing a mask. | 他没蒙面 |
[27:07] | Which means even if Acosta goes through with it, | 这说明就算阿科斯塔全都照做 |
[27:10] | they won’t be left alive when it’s over. | 他的家人也不可能活命 |
[27:19] | 夏延山隧道 北美防空联合司令部所在地 | |
[27:22] | T-minus two minutes to lockdown. | 距离封锁还有两分钟 |
[27:26] | T-minus two minutes to lockdown. | 距离封锁还有两分钟 |
[27:36] | Looks like our luck is holding out. | 看来我们的运气还不错 |
[27:38] | Acosta’s tour of the airbase allowed us to get ahead of him. | 阿科斯塔去了趟空军基地 我们得以领先于他 |
[27:40] | They’re rather busy bees in here, aren’t they? | 他们这里可真忙啊 |
[27:42] | Any idea what they’re planning? | 知道他们在策划什么吗 |
[27:44] | Simulated nuclear attack. | 模拟核弹袭击 |
[27:45] | Once this starts, Cheyenne Mountain goes into lockdown, | 一旦开始 夏延山基地会全面封锁 |
[27:48] | and our chance of stopping the general’s gone. | 我们就失去了阻止将军的机会 |
[27:49] | So, we need to get into the NORAD command center | 所以我们得赶在封闭前进入 |
[27:51] | before it’s sealed. | 北美防空联合司令部的指挥中心 |
[27:52] | These badges should do the trick. | 这些证件应该能混过去 |
[27:55] | Boze, not exactly a good time right now. | 博兹 现在可不是打电话的时候 |
[27:57] | You’re gonna want to hear this, Mac. | 你肯定想听的 小麦 |
[27:58] | It’s not a virus on the quantum chip. | 量子芯片上不是病毒 |
[28:00] | It’s not? Then what is it? | 不是吗 那是什么 |
[28:01] | Hannah said it’s a rootkit. | 汉娜说那是个木马 |
[28:04] | – Copy. – That’s not a happy face. | -收到 -看你脸色不是好消息 |
[28:07] | – It’s a rootkit on the quantum chip. – Meaning? | -量子芯片上是个木马 -意思是 |
[28:09] | It’s a software tool that gives the user | 这种程序可以让用户 |
[28:11] | complete and undetected control of any network. | 获得控制所有网络的权限 而且不会被监测到 |
[28:14] | So the people pulling the general’s strings | 所以胁迫将军的幕后黑手 |
[28:16] | aren’t trying to sabotage NORAD, | 不是想毁掉北美防空司令部 |
[28:17] | they want to control it. | 是要掌控它 |
[28:18] | Yeah. Once that chip is plugged in, | 没错 一旦芯片接进去 |
[28:19] | the entire United States missile defense system is in their hands. | 整个美国导弹防御系统就会落入他们手中 |
[28:23] | Attention all personnel. | 全体注意 |
[28:26] | Lockdown in one minute. | 一分钟内封锁 |
[28:29] | I hate to draw attention to ourselves, but… | 我不想引起注意 但是… |
[28:31] | – we really need to get a move on. – Yeah. | -我们得抓紧时间了 -没错 |
[28:33] | Prepare for lockdown. Prepare for lockdown. | 准备封闭 准备封闭 |
[28:50] | It’s the super! | 楼管查房 |
[29:51] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[29:59] | What was is lost… | 逝者不死… |
[30:03] | but from death comes life. | 六道轮回 生生不息 |
[30:22] | Riley says they’ve freed the general’s family. | 莱丽说他们已经解救了将军的家人 |
[30:24] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:35] | No dice, fellas. | 不许通过 伙计们 |
[30:37] | We’ve got command center authorization. | 我们有指挥中心的认证 |
[30:39] | Not during the lockdown. | 没有封闭期间的权限 |
[30:41] | Civvies get nuked with the rest of us grunts. | 平民和我们这些杂兵一起挨核弹轰 |
[30:43] | Didn’t you get the e-mail? | 你没收到邮件吗 |
[30:45] | It must’ve gone to spam. | 一定是被划到垃圾邮件里了 |
[30:47] | Well, mystery solved. | 谜团解开了呢 |
[30:49] | We-we’ve got to get through. | 我们必须得进去 |
[30:50] | No, you’ve got to get out of the way. | 不 你们必须让开 |
[30:53] | Commencing lockdown. | 正在封闭 |
[30:56] | All personnel, report to your stations immediately. | 全体人员 立刻向各部报告 |
[31:03] | Tell the general his family’s safe, | 告诉将军他的家人安全了 |
[31:04] | but communications have been cut off. | 但是通讯被截断了 |
[31:06] | Any idea how to get past that blast door? | 知道怎么通过那扇防爆门吗 |
[31:08] | Well, if a nuclear bomb can’t knock them down, | 如果核弹都炸不开 |
[31:10] | I’m not sure how we’re going to. | 我不知道我们怎么进去 |
[31:18] | The command center at NORAD is completely sealed off | 北美防空联合司令部的指挥中心演习期间 |
[31:21] | for the duration of the exercise. | 全面封闭 |
[31:23] | No exceptions? | 没有例外吗 |
[31:24] | It wouldn’t exactly be a nuclear simulation | 如果电话线路还开着 |
[31:26] | if the phone lines were left open, now, would it? | 其实就不算完全的核模拟了 对吧 |
[31:29] | Okay, Mac, what’s your next move? | 好吧 小麦 下一步打算怎么办 |
[31:30] | I’ll, let you know when I have one. | 我想到了再告诉你 |
[31:33] | Any chance you can science your way | 有没有可能你用科学的小电钻 |
[31:34] | through a mountain of granite? | 打通这一山花岗岩呢 |
[31:35] | There’s no way I can get through that much solid rock | 我不可能打穿那么厚的石头 |
[31:37] | in the amount of time that I have. | 更何况这么少的时间 |
[31:41] | But, m-maybe I don’t have to. | 但是 也许我不需要 |
[31:43] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[31:44] | Okay, back when Phoenix was DXS, | 在凤凰基金会还是外服部的时候 |
[31:46] | its engineers consulted in the original design | 工程师受邀检测过北美防空联合司令部的 |
[31:48] | of the NORAD station. | 原始建筑设计 |
[31:51] | Which means that we would have the architectural plans. | 也就是说我们可能有建筑设计图 |
[31:53] | I’m on it. | 我马上查 |
[31:58] | It seems like there was a cave-in | 看起来在施工阶段 |
[32:00] | during the construction phase of the command center. | 指挥中心发生过一次塌方 |
[32:02] | How does that help us? | 所以呢 |
[32:03] | Well, there was a-a rescue tunnel that was dug | 当时修建了一条撤离通道 |
[32:05] | to evacuate the trapped workers. | 来营救被困工人 |
[32:07] | But it was never refilled though. | 但是没再重新填充 |
[32:08] | It was only sealed at both ends. | 只是两头进行封堵 |
[32:10] | So, if I can access that, | 所以只要能到那里 |
[32:11] | then I should be able to reach that ventilation shaft | 我就应该能到达通风管井 |
[32:13] | and get inside. | 然后进去里面 |
[32:14] | Well, I seem to be a fifth wheel in this plan. | 在这项计划里我似乎有点多余 |
[32:16] | How can I help? | 我该如何帮忙 |
[32:22] | I can build a drilling tool and a breathing apparatus | 我可以做一个钻具和呼吸器 |
[32:24] | to get through the tunnel. | 来穿过隧道 |
[32:25] | However, I need time, | 然而 我需要时间 |
[32:26] | as well as those guards to move. | 还需要那些守卫离开这里 |
[32:29] | You’ve given me the easy part. | 你把最简单的任务分给我了 |
[32:31] | What? Taylor… | 什么 泰勒 |
[32:33] | My friend, | 我的朋友 |
[32:34] | perhaps if I had listened to you and Matty at the start, | 如果开始我就听你和马蒂的话 |
[32:38] | I would have realized Acosta wasn’t on the level. | 我就能意识到阿科斯塔在撒谎了 |
[32:41] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:42] | And we wouldn’t be fugitives in NORAD, | 我们就不会沦为逃犯 被困北美防空联合司令部 |
[32:44] | trying to prevent the collapse of the missile defense system. | 还要努力阻止导弹防御系统的失守 |
[32:47] | You can’t entirely blame yourself. | 你不能全怪自己 |
[32:48] | As long as I call the shots, I can. | 只要我还是老大 这一切就是我的错 |
[32:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:54] | What is your plan? | 你怎么打算的 |
[32:57] | It’s known as the Leeroy Jenkins. | 像火车王那样[魔兽世界人物] |
[33:00] | Leeroy… | 利若 |
[33:02] | Jenkins! | 杰克因斯 |
[33:42] | Pacom and centcom are not responding. | 太平洋司令部和中央司令部无回复 |
[33:45] | Major Frost, will you take us up to DEFCON One? | 弗洛斯特少校 我们要升至一级军事戒备吗 |
[33:47] | DEFCON One. Spool all missiles in their silos. | 进入一级戒备 将所有导弹装填至发射井 |
[33:50] | Silo One, go. Silo Two, go. | 一号发射井 完毕 二号发射井 完毕 |
[33:51] | Silo Three, go. Silo Four, go. | 三号发射井 完毕 四号发射井 完毕 |
[33:53] | Engage backup power. | 接上备用电源 |
[33:53] | DEFCON One enabled. | 已进入一级戒备 |
[33:55] | Man all stations. | 所有人注意 |
[33:59] | Backup power engaged. | 备用电源已接入 |
[34:02] | We are go. | 准备就绪 |
[34:11] | Command center breach! | 指挥中心有人入侵 |
[34:13] | General Acosta, wait. | 阿科斯塔将军 等一下 |
[34:14] | Don’t you move, MacGyver. | 不许动 麦凯弗 |
[34:16] | Your family’s safe. | 你家人平安无事 |
[34:18] | Do not plug in that chip. | 别把芯片插进去 |
[34:25] | Just undo the lockdown. | 只要解除封锁状态 |
[34:27] | Give ’em a call. They’re safe, I promise. | 给他们打个电话 我保证他们是安全的 |
[34:29] | That’s not a chance I can take. | 我不能拿这冒险 |
[34:31] | What are your orders, sir? | 将军 请下命令 |
[34:36] | You know what’s at stake. | 你知道这样做的风险 |
[34:39] | So do I. | 我也知道 |
[34:42] | Why would I lie to you? | 我没理由骗你 |
[34:52] | I pray you’re telling me the truth. | 但愿你说的是真的 |
[35:26] | No! | 不 |
[35:31] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:37] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[35:41] | I work for everyone. | 天下苍生 |
[35:46] | That’s what Martin Bishop said. | 这句话马丁·毕夏普也说过 |
[35:48] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:26] | Acosta will be fine. | 阿科斯塔会没事的 |
[36:28] | But he’ll be recovering from his wounds in Leavenworth prison. | 但他将在莱文沃斯监狱养伤 |
[36:32] | Seems like a sad end to a storied career. | 对他传奇的职业生涯来说算是悲剧收尾了 |
[36:35] | He’s very grateful to you, though, | 不过他很感激你 |
[36:37] | for stopping him from compromising NORAD. | 因为你阻止了他出卖北美防空联合司令部 |
[36:40] | And to you, Desi and Riley… | 还有你们 戴西和莱丽 |
[36:43] | for rescuing his family. | 因为你们救了他家人 |
[36:45] | His testimony and confession | 他的证词和忏悔中 |
[36:47] | cleared all of your names. | 提到了你们所有人的名字 |
[36:48] | And thanks to your work on this op, | 感谢你们在此次任务中作出的贡献 |
[36:50] | once I finish dotting the Is and crossing the Ts | 只要我全面审慎地 |
[36:52] | on your new background check, | 再次进行你们的背景调查 |
[36:54] | we will get our security clearances back. | 我们就可以拿回权限了 |
[36:58] | It’ll feel good to be legit again. | 再次得到承认的感觉一定很棒 |
[37:00] | Yeah, that’s great, Boze, | 是啊 太好了 博兹 |
[37:02] | but there’s still a lot of unanswered questions. | 但还有很多未解之谜 |
[37:04] | Yeah, like have we ID’d the kidnapper? | 是啊 我们查清绑匪的身份了吗 |
[37:06] | And what do we know | 还有 我们对其背后的 |
[37:07] | about the shadowy organization behind all this? | 神秘组织又了解多少呢 |
[37:09] | – And what happened to…? – Go home. | -还有… -回家吧 |
[37:11] | Decompress. | 放松一下 |
[37:13] | Finding the answers to those questions | 找到这些问题的答案 |
[37:14] | is my burden to bear. | 是我该操心的事 |
[37:19] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[37:20] | Bugger off. Scoot. | 快滚吧 快点 |
[37:35] | Head to my place? | 去我家吗 |
[37:36] | I’m meeting up with Hannah. | 我要和汉娜碰个面 |
[37:38] | Look at you | 看看你 |
[37:39] | Actually, I got to end it before it starts, okay? | 事实上 我是要把苗头扼杀在摇篮里 好吗 |
[37:43] | I told her what I could, but you guys know | 我跟她说过了 但你们知道的 |
[37:45] | there’s a lot of secrets to keep when you work around here. | 在这工作要保守很多秘密 |
[37:47] | And those tend to catch up to us | 埋下的弊端迟早会 |
[37:49] | sooner or later. | 引起不和 |
[37:52] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[37:52] | All right, man. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[37:54] | I guess it’s just us. | 看来只有我们了 |
[37:55] | That’s gonna be a rain check for me, too. | 我们也改天吧 |
[37:58] | Matty’s got some stuff for me to finish up in here. | 马蒂给了一堆活 我要在这弄完 |
[38:01] | But soon. | 下次有机会 |
[38:33] | What’s with the tiny pies? | 这些小片片是什么 |
[38:34] | I thought we were going out tonight. | 我以为我们今晚要出去吃 |
[38:35] | We can’t. There’s a… | 不行 有一个 |
[38:38] | There’s a white lady in the living room. | 客厅有一位白人女士 |
[38:40] | I’m, I’m sorry, there’s a what? | 我没听错吧 有什么 |
[38:46] | That’s my boss. | 那是我老板 |
[38:48] | You got to warn me if we’re having guests. | 如果有客人来你该提前告诉我 |
[38:52] | Sorry to just drop in, | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[38:54] | but I was in the neighborhood | 但我刚才在这附近 |
[38:55] | and thought maybe you would like to discuss that thing | 觉得你或许愿意和我谈论一下 |
[38:59] | you’ve been meaning to talk to me about. | 你一直想跟我说的那事 |
[39:00] | Yes, yes, the thing. | 对 对 这事 |
[39:03] | Babe, could you make some drinks for us? | 亲爱的 你能给我们拿点喝的吗 |
[39:04] | Sure. Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 当然 |
[39:08] | Don’t worry, he still thinks you work at a boring think tank. | 别担心 他还以为你在一个无聊的智囊团里工作呢 |
[39:11] | How much trouble am I in? | 这个情况有多麻烦 |
[39:12] | For failing to disclose the fact | 在你拿回安全权限的 |
[39:14] | that you have a live-in boyfriend | 节骨眼上 |
[39:16] | when you’re right in the middle | 掩盖有同居男友 |
[39:17] | of getting your security clearance back? | 你知道这事情暴露有多严重吗 |
[39:18] | – I’m in a lot of trouble. – I vetted him. | -我麻烦大了 -我查过他了 |
[39:22] | Aubrey Jones, licensed corporate accountant. | 奥布里·琼斯 持证企业会计师 |
[39:24] | No criminal record. Clean history. | 没有犯罪记录 背景干净 |
[39:29] | – I’m sorry, Matty. – It’s fine. | -对不起 马蒂 -没事 |
[39:32] | Occasionally scaring the crap out of your employees | 偶尔把下属吓得魂不附体 |
[39:34] | is just good business management. | 不失为一种很好的管理方式 |
[39:38] | Why haven’t you shared this with any of us? | 你为什么没跟我们说过这事 |
[39:41] | I just wanted to keep the Phoenix out of it | 我只是想尽可能的不牵涉 |
[39:42] | for as long as I could. | 凤凰基金会 |
[39:44] | When I’m with him, I feel like I’m… | 和他在一起时 我感觉自己 |
[39:47] | more than just the job. | 生活中并非只有工作 |
[39:51] | At least that’s what I keep telling myself. | 至少我是这么说服自己的 |
[39:52] | That’s what we all tell ourselves. | 我们都是这么说服自己的 |
[39:55] | Whatever gets you through the night. | 只要能助你度过漫漫长夜 |
[40:11] | You’re here late. | 你迟到了 |
[40:14] | Whoever we’re up against, | 无论我们的劲敌是谁 |
[40:15] | they’re certainly formidable. | 他们一定很难对付 |
[40:17] | And we’re no wiser to their agenda than we were yesterday. | 对于他们 我们还是知之甚少 |
[40:25] | By choosing Phoenix as the Red Cell, | 选择凤凰基金会作为红细胞特种部队 |
[40:26] | they were looking to kill two birds with one stone. | 他们想要一石二鸟 |
[40:29] | Neutralize us and take over NORAD. | 消灭我们 然后接管北美防空司令部 |
[40:32] | Add “clever” and “dangerous” to the list of superlatives. | 不仅非常聪明 而且极度危险 |
[40:36] | Any progress connecting the dots? | 在连接点上有什么进展吗 |
[40:38] | It’s what you do, isn’t it? | 这是你所擅长的 不是吗 |
[40:43] | On both the kidnappers’ and Frost’s phones, | 在绑匪和弗洛斯特的手机上 |
[40:45] | we found these encrypted communications. | 我们发现了这些加密通信 |
[40:49] | It’s how every message ended. | 每条信息结束都有这个 |
[40:53] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:54] | It’s a visual trigger; | 一种视觉触发 |
[40:55] | it reminds them that they’re, they’re part of something bigger, | 以提醒 他们是宏大计划中的一部分 |
[40:59] | committed to a cause, but, | 为了使命而献身 |
[41:01] | but who they are remains a mystery. | 他们的身份依然是谜 |