时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Is your name Matilda Webber? | 你的姓名是否为马蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[00:11] | Are you really lost your mind this time, Taylor? | 你是不是疯了 泰勒 |
[00:15] | Is your code name “Titan,” head of Codex? | 你的代号是不是叫”泰坦” 法典会首脑 |
[00:18] | Are you seriously asking me | 你当真要问我 |
[00:19] | if I’m the leader of a global terrorist organization? | 是不是一个国际恐怖组织的头目吗 |
[00:25] | Is this you? | 这是不是你 |
[00:29] | Russ, why don’t we just go back to the war room | 拉斯 我们为什么不回作战室 |
[00:31] | and talk this out together? | 把事情敞开说个明白 |
[00:32] | Well, she hasn’t answered the question, has she? | 她还没回答这个问题 不是吗 |
[00:34] | – It’s Matty. – You know what, Mac? I think you should leave. | -这是马蒂 -小麦 你还是先离开吧 |
[00:37] | I’d like to talk to Taylor alone. | 我想跟泰勒单独谈谈 |
[00:39] | Turn off the comms. | 切断通讯 |
[00:42] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[00:47] | – You want the truth? – Yes. | -你想知道真相吗 -是的 |
[00:51] | – What does this mean? – I don’t know. | -这是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[00:53] | But please tell me you found a lead with that photo. | 但请告诉我你找到关于那张照片的线索了 |
[00:55] | I’m operating under the assumption it’s a deepfake. | 我的操作都是建立在假设照片是伪造的基础上进行的 |
[00:57] | But I can’t get any original footage | 但我找不到原始视频 |
[00:59] | because the soccer stadium servers were wiped clean. | 足球场的服务器数据被全部抹掉了 |
[01:01] | What about the DARPA guys who ran the facial analytics software? | 国防高等研究计划署那些负责搞面部分析软件的人呢 |
[01:04] | I’ve been running forensics on them since they sent them over. | 他们发照片过来后我就一直在进行面部识别 |
[01:06] | It checks out. | 没什么用 |
[01:06] | – You know what? – Well, what about… | -这样吧 -那… |
[01:08] | Nobody talk to me right now. | 你们都别吵我了 |
[01:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[01:11] | Now, you listen to me, | 你给我听着 |
[01:13] | you manipulative, insignificant psyops fool. | 你这个喜欢操纵人心 玩无聊心理战的白痴 |
[01:16] | I’m not gonna let your sick paranoia tear this team apart. | 我不会让你的多疑拆散这支队伍 |
[01:19] | Codex has its hooks in everywhere. | 法典会的人无处不在 |
[01:21] | I imagine its ideology is quite persuasive. | 它的意识形态应该很有说服力吧 |
[01:23] | There’s nothing more dangerous than | 还有什么能比 |
[01:25] | people who do the wrong things for the right reasons. | 打着正义的旗号行不义之事更危险呢 |
[01:28] | Did being a war profiteer all those years mess you up? | 发了这么多年的战争财 你都变成个烂人了吗 |
[01:31] | Or were you already messed up, | 还是说你本来就是个烂人 |
[01:33] | which is why you became a war profiteer? | 所以才去发战争财 |
[01:38] | – Maybe we should hear this. – Why? You think she’s lying? | -也许我们该听听 -为什么 你觉得她在说谎吗 |
[01:40] | If Matty is the head of Codex, don’t we have the right to know? | 如果马蒂是法典会的首脑 我们难道无权知道吗 |
[01:43] | Press that button, you’re doubting her loyalty, | 按下那个按钮 你就是在怀疑她的忠诚 |
[01:44] | and there’s no going back. | 到时候就无法回头了 |
[01:45] | Well, I think we’re already there. | 大家已经在怀疑了 |
[01:48] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[01:50] | What are these keystrokes? | 这些是什么字符 |
[01:53] | I might be exhausted, | 虽然我很累 |
[01:54] | but this doesn’t look like English, right? | 但这些应该不是英文吧 对吗 |
[01:57] | I think those are Estonian. | 这些应该是爱沙尼亚语 |
[02:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[02:01] | Are you Titan? | 你是不是泰坦 |
[02:02] | Are you the head of Codex? | 你是不是法典会的首脑 |
[02:05] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[02:06] | The Phoenix server log. | 凤凰基金会的服务器日志 |
[02:08] | Someone accessed our files | 有人访问了我们的文档 |
[02:10] | using an Estonian language keyboard. | 他用的是爱沙尼亚语键盘 |
[02:11] | – Meaning? – We were hacked. | -什么意思 -我们被黑了 |
[02:13] | That photo you sent to DARPA for analysis, that was fake. | 你发给国防高等研究计划署分析的照片是假的 |
[02:15] | It was a plant. This? It’s fake. | 是植入的 这个 这也是假的 |
[02:17] | Someone got to our footage before we did. | 有人先我们一步拿到了原始视频 |
[02:20] | Matty’s clean. | 马蒂是清白的 |
[02:35] | Matty, | 马蒂 |
[02:36] | – we’re sorry… – Don’t. | -我们很抱歉 -不必 |
[02:40] | Codex tried to get us to turn on each other. | 法典会想离间我们 |
[02:46] | I’d say it worked. | 看来他们成功了 |
[03:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:27] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[03:29] | No. Not really. I got a lot on my mind. | 也不算吧 心事太多了 |
[03:38] | You mean other than the Matty situation. | 除了马蒂之外的事情吧 |
[03:42] | You and Desi had a rather intimate snog | 你和戴西在众目睽睽之下 |
[03:44] | on the Jumbotron in front of a stadium crowd. | 在足球场的大屏幕上来了个亲热一吻 |
[03:47] | It’s fair game to ask. Are you rekindled? | 我得问问 你俩复合了吗 |
[03:50] | We agreed to have a conversation about us and where we stood | 我们说好了要找个机会谈谈我俩的事和各自立场 |
[03:53] | and keep finding excuses not to have that conversation. | 但是我俩一直都在找借口避免这场谈话 |
[03:57] | – So, you’re avoiding it. – Avoiding what? | -所以 你在躲 -躲什么 |
[03:59] | These peanuts are great. Zero trans fat. | 这些花生很不错 零反式脂肪 |
[04:08] | Oh, that message is more than eight hours old. | 这条消息是八个多小时前发出的 |
[04:10] | Remind me to upgrade the comms when we get back, would you? | 回去之后 记得提醒我升级通讯系统 |
[04:13] | Russ. Russ. | 拉斯 拉斯 |
[04:18] | I know it’s been forever, | 我知道我们很久没联系了 |
[04:20] | but I don’t have a lot of time and I’m in trouble. | 但我没时间寒暄了 我有麻烦了 |
[04:21] | Everything that happened, please just forgive and forget. | 请你放下那些往事 原谅我吧 |
[04:24] | Get here as fast as you can. I need your help. | 快点过来 我需要你帮忙 |
[04:28] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[04:34] | Is there any more? | 还有吗 |
[04:37] | No. | 没 |
[04:40] | No. | 不好 |
[04:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:42] | I’m diverting this plane. | 让飞机改道 |
[04:47] | We’ll stabilize for medevac. | 稳定情况之后送走 |
[04:48] | How long you been doing chest compressions? Is he gonna make it? | 胸部按压多久了 他还有救吗 |
[04:49] | Two hours, and I’m getting one hell of a leg cramp. | 两小时 我腿抽筋得厉害 |
[04:51] | Is he gonna make it? | 他不会有事吧 |
[04:52] | As soon as we’re in there, I’m handing him off to you. | 进去之后 你就准备接手 |
[04:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:59] | – That’s my man in there. – You’re wearing a gun. | -他是我的手下 -你还带着枪 |
[05:01] | I just want to know, is he gonna make it? | 我就想知道他能活下来吗 |
[05:03] | No guns in my clinic. | 我的诊所里不允许带枪 |
[05:04] | Surrender it or leave. | 交出来 要不就离开 |
[05:05] | He’s my responsibility. He has family. | 我要对他负责 他还有家人 |
[05:09] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[05:10] | The bullet tore through his abdomen. | 子弹贯穿了他的腹部 |
[05:11] | I am so sick of guns, I could scream! | 我受够枪支了 我要叫了 |
[05:13] | Scream at Red Order, not me. | 对着红社叫吧 可别冲我 |
[05:14] | I’m the one who’s protecting this place. | 我是保护这个地方的人 |
[05:15] | Correction. | 纠正一下 |
[05:16] | Your company is being paid to protect the pumping station. | 你的公司是受雇来保护泵站的 |
[05:19] | Don’t pretend like you’re a hero. | 别搞得自己是个英雄似的 |
[05:20] | Spearhead? Rebels? | 先锋行动 叛军 |
[05:21] | – You men are all the same. – Take that back. | -你的手下都一个样 -收回你的话 |
[05:23] | – Take off your gun. – Oh, sure. | -拿掉你的枪 -行啊 |
[05:25] | So I’ll just go outside | 我干脆走出去 |
[05:26] | and sing “Kumbaya” to the rebels, shall I? | 唱歌迎接叛军 行吗 |
[05:28] | They’ll lay down their weapons, leave town, | 他们就会放下武器 离开这里 |
[05:29] | and we all live happily ever after! Simple! | 大家就能永远幸福的生活了 天真 |
[05:32] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这样看我的 |
[05:34] | – Simple? – No. | -天真 -不 |
[05:36] | I think you are frustrating and naive | 我认为你既幼稚又让人挫败 |
[05:40] | and unfortunately the best person I’ve ever met. | 可惜的是 你又是我认识的最好的人 |
[05:43] | Well, you’re selfish and rude… | 你自私又粗鲁 |
[05:50] | I’m going to say something to you | 接下来这些话 |
[05:52] | that I’ve never said to another woman in my life. | 我从未对其他女人说过 |
[05:56] | You can take my gun. | 我的”枪”归你了 |
[06:10] | Russ. | 拉斯 |
[06:12] | We got your back, | 我们支持你 |
[06:13] | but we’re still a little light on the details. | 但我们还是不明白到底怎么回事 |
[06:14] | You all saw the message. What else do you need to know? | 你们看到信息了 还想知道什么 |
[06:17] | – Who is this woman? – She’s a friend. | -这女人是谁 -朋友 |
[06:20] | We haven’t seen each other for a while. | 我们有段时间没见面了 |
[06:23] | Until last night, when I got the message. | 直到昨晚 我收到这条信息 |
[06:25] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪儿 |
[06:27] | Just outside Revaca. | 雷瓦卡镇外 |
[06:29] | It’s one of the smallest and poorest towns in Moldova. | 摩尔多瓦最小最穷的小镇之一 |
[06:32] | There’s no local law enforcement, | 当地没有执法机关 |
[06:34] | which is why the Russian-backed separatist rebels used to come in | 所以俄罗斯扶持的独立叛军 |
[06:36] | and terrorize the locals in their ongoing conflict with Ukraine. | 在与乌克兰冲突不断时 曾常常过来威胁当地人 |
[06:40] | Used to? | 曾经 |
[06:42] | My company had a contract | 我的公司签了一份合约 |
[06:43] | to secure the oil pumping station from the rebels. | 保护石油泵站不受叛军破坏 |
[06:46] | We did our job and left. | 我们完成任务就离开了 |
[06:50] | And it’s been quiet ever since. | 之后一直风平浪静 |
[07:03] | Quiet was an understatement. | 风平浪静怕是有所保留吧 |
[07:05] | Well, I know the clinic’s around here somewhere. Stay frosty. | 我知道诊所就在这附近 小心点 |
[07:08] | I just hope we’re not too late. | 希望还来得及 |
[07:16] | That factory is the only place with any signs of life. | 那个工厂是唯一有人烟的地方 |
[07:21] | You smell that ammonia? | 闻到氨的味道了吗 |
[07:23] | They must be making textiles, | 他们肯定是在制作纺织品 |
[07:24] | but normally a factory would filter out the odor. | 但通常工厂会过滤掉这气味 |
[07:26] | Should never be that potent. | 味道不该这么浓 |
[07:28] | It was never Paris, | 这里不是巴黎 |
[07:29] | but Emilia was committed to making this a better place, | 但艾米莉亚一心致力于让这里变得更好 |
[07:32] | bringing in a full-time clinic, more jobs. | 带来了全职诊所和更多工作机会 |
[07:34] | Sorry to say, but it looks like she failed. | 抱歉 但她像是失败了 |
[07:36] | It’s very unlike her. | 这很不像她的风格 |
[07:41] | Those are untreated chemical burns. | 她们手上是未经治疗的化学灼伤 |
[07:43] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[07:56] | Emilia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[08:05] | Emilia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[08:21] | – Who are you? – Russ Taylor. | -你是谁 -拉斯·泰勒 |
[08:23] | Emilia messaged me last night. Where is she? | 艾米莉亚昨晚传了信息给我 她在哪儿 |
[08:26] | Did you say Taylor? | 你说你叫泰勒 |
[08:27] | You have three seconds before you become a stain on that wall. | 给你三秒钟回答 否则让你血溅后墙 |
[08:30] | Easy now. | 别激动 |
[08:32] | Two… one… | 二 一 |
[08:34] | Emilia was kidnapped. | 艾米莉亚被绑架了 |
[08:38] | Kidnapped? | 绑架 |
[08:40] | Kidnapped by who? | 被谁绑架了 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:47] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry, um… | 对不起 |
[08:53] | Emilia and I… | 我和艾米莉亚 |
[08:54] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:56] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[08:57] | You’re the man who destroyed this town. | 你就是毁了这个镇的人 |
[09:15] | Russ, the Red Order is stepping up their attacks. | 拉斯 红社正在提高袭击密度 |
[09:19] | One day, it’s going to be you. | 总有一天 你会受伤 |
[09:23] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, it’s not mine. | -天啊 -不是我的血 |
[09:25] | Not mine. Come on! | 不是我的 快点 |
[09:26] | Get him on a gurney. | 让他躺在轮床上 |
[09:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:29] | Spearhead limey bastard shot me. | 先锋行动公司的英国佬开枪打中了我 |
[09:31] | Yeah, you shot first. I didn’t miss. | 是你先开枪的 只不过我打中了你 |
[09:34] | He’s Red Order. | 他是红社的人 |
[09:35] | They shot at the pumping station. | 他们在泵站开枪 |
[09:36] | Did your boys take down any civilians with your target practice? | 练习打靶的时候 你的手下有射中过平民吗 |
[09:39] | I need that one alive. | 我需要这个人活着 |
[09:40] | Yeah, well, it’s kind of what we do here. | 是啊 这本来就是我们的职责 |
[09:55] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 血止住了 |
[09:57] | Pumping him full of antibiotics. | 给他打了很多抗生素 |
[10:01] | He’s gonna make it. | 他会活下来的 |
[10:05] | You’re not half bad at this. | 你的技术是真的好 |
[10:07] | I’m getting too much practice. | 我练习得太多了 |
[10:16] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[10:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:19] | I’m relieving stress. | 我在释缓压力 |
[10:26] | Did you have to shoot him? | 你必须开枪打他吗 |
[10:29] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么会这么问我 |
[10:34] | I want to understand. | 我想搞明白 |
[10:38] | I think it’s better you don’t. | 我认为你最好不要明白 |
[10:42] | Tell me you’re going to stop them. | 告诉我你会阻止他们 |
[10:53] | What did the kidnappers look like? | 绑匪长什么样 |
[10:55] | I wasn’t at home. I have no idea. | 我当时不在家 我不知道 |
[10:58] | Has there been a ransom demand? | 有索要赎金吗 |
[10:59] | If it’s money they’re after, I can arrange it. | 如果他们要的是钱 我可以解决 |
[11:01] | Course you can. | 你当然能 |
[11:03] | Isn’t that your solution to every problem? | 这不就是你解决所有问题的方法吗 |
[11:05] | Yes. Do you want to know why? | 对 你想知道原因吗 |
[11:07] | Because despite what cynics say, | 因为无论愤世嫉俗的人怎么说 |
[11:09] | money does in fact solve most problems, especially kidnappings. | 钱的确可以解决大多数问题 尤其是绑架 |
[11:13] | I don’t want your kind of help. | 我不需要你这种”帮忙” |
[11:14] | So you’re willing to let the kidnappers | 所以你情愿让绑匪继续绑架你的妻子 |
[11:16] | hold on to your wife because of what? | 是处于什么原因 |
[11:18] | You don’t like the way I do business. | 不喜欢我做生意的方式吗 |
[11:19] | Your business is blood money. | 你挣的是沾了血的黑心钱 |
[11:22] | And after what you’ve done to Revaca, | 在你对雷瓦卡镇做了那些事后 |
[11:25] | you’re the last man to help anybody. | 你绝不可能帮助到任何人了 |
[11:27] | This town wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me. | 当年如果不是因为我 这个小镇早就不复存在了 |
[11:29] | Do you have any idea of how many people died because of you? | 你知道有多少人因你而死吗 |
[11:36] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[11:37] | I don’t know why Emilia called you, | 我不知道艾米莉亚为什么给你打电话 |
[11:39] | but you need to leave. | 但你必须离开 |
[11:42] | Now! | 马上走 |
[11:53] | Russ, stop. | 拉斯 站住 |
[11:54] | What was that about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[11:55] | What did he mean, people died because of you? | 他说人们因你而死是什么意思 |
[11:58] | That’s none of your concern right now. | 那事现在和你们无关 |
[11:59] | I’d say it is. | 我觉得关系大着呢 |
[12:01] | What are you getting us into, man? | 你到底让我们卷入了什么事件 |
[12:03] | May I remind you that I own the Phoenix? | 我提醒你 我是凤凰基金会的老板 |
[12:07] | I bought it. | 是我买回来的 |
[12:09] | Therefore, if I say we are going to rescue a kidnapped woman, | 因此 如果我说我们要去救一个被绑架的女人 |
[12:11] | we are going to rescue a kidnapped woman. | 我们就要去救 |
[12:13] | That’s it. End of story. | 就这样 说完了 |
[12:14] | Your boss has spoken. | 你们的老板已经发话了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, well, that’s not exactly how we work. | 这不是我们的工作方式 |
[12:17] | Not how you work? Not how you work? | 不是你们的工作方式 不是你们的工作方式吗 |
[12:19] | My God, what kind of codependent sandbox | 天啊 马蒂是把你们都养在了 |
[12:22] | did Matty raise you all in?! | 互相依赖的美好温室里吗 |
[12:24] | The real world isn’t a fantasy land of mutual respect and trust. | 现实世界不同于想象 没有相互尊重和信任 |
[12:27] | The real world | 现实世界 |
[12:28] | is a place where people are complicated and disappointing. | 是一个人们各怀心思 令人失望的地方 |
[12:32] | And some of us have actually made mistakes in life. | 有些人在一生中总会犯错 |
[12:43] | Something weird definitely happened | 他五年前在这里时 |
[12:44] | five years ago when he was here. | 一定发生过什么奇怪的事 |
[12:45] | Can you look up his old PMC? | 你能查一下他过去的项目管理合同吗 |
[12:47] | Way ahead of you. Already have. | 早想到了 已经查了 |
[12:49] | His contracts are classified, but I did some digging, | 他的合同是保密的 但我仔细查了一下 |
[12:52] | and I got access to Spearhead’s files. | 我查到先锋行动的档案 |
[12:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:56] | “Spearhead Operations | “先锋行动公司 |
[12:57] | was hired by the Ukrainian oil company | 受乌克兰石油公司雇佣 |
[12:59] | to fight off the Red Order,” And then… | 打击红社” 然后… |
[13:04] | And then after three months of heavy fighting, | 经过三个月的激战后 |
[13:07] | the rebels just up and went; they disappeared. | 叛军突然离开 他们消失了 |
[13:10] | Spearhead got a bonus, Taylor moved on, that’s it. | 先锋行动收取酬金 泰勒离开 就这样 |
[13:12] | That’s all there is. | 仅此而已 |
[13:13] | Russ probably wrote this report. | 可能是拉斯写的报告 |
[13:27] | If you want to find Emilia, we need better intel. | 如果你想找到艾米莉亚 我们需要更详细的信息 |
[13:29] | Victor’s the closest thing that we have to an eyewitness, | 维克托是我们找到的最接近目击者的人 |
[13:32] | and he’s not exactly talking right now. | 但他现在什么也不说 |
[13:34] | Well, the State Department keeps, | 国务院保存着 |
[13:36] | files on kidnappings and ransom activities; | 有关绑架和赎金活动的档案 |
[13:39] | maybe there’s a lead there. | 也许那里能有线索 |
[13:41] | All right, I’m in the embassy files now. | 好了 我黑到大使馆的文件了 |
[13:44] | Not seeing anything about kidnappings, though. | 虽然没找到有关绑架的信息 |
[13:46] | But they did flag a high volume of semitrailer trucks | 但他们确实提到有大量半拖车 |
[13:49] | exiting Revaca twice a week. | 每周两次从雷瓦卡开出 |
[13:51] | Why is that suspicious? | 这点怎么可疑了 |
[13:52] | Because they crossed the border into Ukraine using back roads, | 因为他们从小路越过边境进入乌克兰 |
[13:54] | bypassing mandatory checkpoints. | 绕过了强制检查点 |
[13:56] | Smuggling. | 走私 |
[13:58] | Well, if Emilia did come across some illegal operation, | 如果艾米莉亚真的遇到了非法行动 |
[14:01] | she’d definitely take a stand against it. | 她肯定会反对的 |
[14:02] | Well, that could be what got her kidnapped. | 可能就是因为这才被绑架的 |
[14:04] | Where are the trucks coming from? | 这些卡车从哪来的 |
[14:06] | The factory. | 工厂 |
[14:09] | It’s very likely Emilia’s there, too. | 很可能艾米莉亚也在那里 |
[14:20] | Sure is a lot of guards for a textile factory. | 一家纺织厂安排这么多守卫 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I don’t think they’re making | 是啊 我可不觉得他们在里面 |
[14:23] | “I heart Revaca” T-shirts in there. | 生产”我爱雷瓦卡”T恤 |
[14:27] | They’re Red Order. | 他们是红社的人 |
[14:29] | The same rebels you ran out of town five years ago? | 五年前你赶走的那帮叛军吗 |
[14:31] | So you checked up on me. | 所以你们调查过我了 |
[14:32] | That’s good. It’s what I would have done, too. | 很好 换我也会这么做 |
[14:36] | You don’t seem surprised that they’re here. | 你看起来一点也不奇怪他们在这 |
[14:37] | Oh, I had my suspicions. | 我有我的怀疑 |
[14:40] | All right, we should check round the back. | 好了 我们到后面去看看 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:44] | We’re doing this for Emilia, | 我们这么做是为了艾米莉亚 |
[14:46] | and then you and I are gonna have a conversation. | 事后我们得谈谈 |
[14:48] | Oh, goody. | 很好 |
[15:06] | One bolted steel door and two sealed lead glass windows. | 一扇闩上的钢门和两扇密封的铅玻璃窗 |
[15:10] | Explains why there’s no guards around. | 所以周围才没有什么守卫 |
[15:14] | Looks like a storeroom. | 看起来像个库房 |
[15:17] | Russ, you have a lighter? | 拉斯 你有打火机吗 |
[15:18] | Yep. Coming at you. | 有 给你 |
[15:20] | Think we’re gonna go straight through that window. | 我们可以直接从那扇窗进去 |
[15:25] | A plunger would be better, but glass jars will do. | 有活塞会更好 但玻璃瓶也可以 |
[15:29] | The fire inside the jars uses up oxygen | 瓶内燃烧的火会消耗完氧气 |
[15:32] | and creates the negative pressure, | 产生负压 |
[15:34] | also known as suction. | 也就是吸力 |
[15:35] | And this chemical foam will act as an adhesive, | 这种化学泡沫可以起到粘合剂的作用 |
[15:39] | so that when we break the glass… | 因此我们可以 |
[15:41] | Quiet as a mouse. | 悄无声息地卸下玻璃 |
[16:07] | That smell is ANFO– ammonium nitrate fuel oil. | 这是硝酸铵燃料油的味道 |
[16:11] | It’s simple but dangerously volatile. | 易制作但不稳定 很危险 |
[16:13] | That explains the burns. | 所以才会造成化学灼伤 |
[16:14] | They don’t know how to handle the chemicals. | 他们不知道怎么处理这些化学品 |
[16:18] | This is an IED factory. | 这里是个简易炸弹装置工厂 |
[16:24] | Looks like Emilia’s husband decided to join the party. | 看起来艾米莉亚的丈夫决定加入他们 |
[16:28] | Bastard’s working for them. | 那混蛋是他们的人 |
[16:31] | Emilia must have found out. | 艾米莉亚一定是发现了 |
[16:36] | Check out the boss. | 看看这老大 |
[17:18] | That’s Anton. | 那是安东 |
[17:20] | You know that guy? | 你认识那家伙 |
[17:25] | Russ Taylor. | 拉斯·泰勒 |
[17:27] | Back to shoot me again? | 回来再给我一枪吗 |
[17:29] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[17:36] | You have 30 seconds. | 你有三十秒的时间 |
[17:39] | I was hired to protect the pumping station. | 有人雇我来保护泵站 |
[17:42] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[17:44] | And I suspect that for the right price, | 只要价格合适 |
[17:48] | a practical man such as yourself | 像你这样讲求实际的人 |
[17:50] | will leave it alone. | 不会再打这里主意吧 |
[17:52] | You go your way, a little richer… | 你走你的阳关道 发点小财 |
[17:56] | and I go mine. | 我走我的独木桥 |
[17:59] | How does that sound to you? | 你意下如何 |
[18:14] | Like we speak the same language. | 看来我们想法一致 |
[18:21] | I made him. | 是我让他变成了这样 |
[18:24] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:37] | You were in there? | 你刚刚在里面吗 |
[18:39] | Did you see what you’ve done? | 你都看到自己造的孽了吗 |
[18:40] | Says a willing participant in their slave labor. | 自愿奴役他们的人还好意思说这话 |
[18:44] | No. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[18:46] | You think I want this? | 你以为我愿意这样吗 |
[18:48] | It’s been hell since they came back. | 自从他们回来后 这里变成了人间地狱 |
[18:49] | I’m trying to keep everyone alive! | 我只想让大家能活命 |
[18:51] | Well, you’re doing a bang-up job. | 那你做得真是好极了 |
[18:55] | They took my wife. My Emilia. | 他们带走了我的妻子 我的艾米莉亚 |
[19:03] | Your Emilia. | 你的艾米莉亚 |
[19:05] | Russ. | 拉斯 |
[19:08] | Russ. | 拉斯 |
[19:13] | Well, if we’re gonna get her back, then… | 如果要救回她 |
[19:15] | maybe we should start helping each other, yeah? | 也许我们应该先开始互相帮助 对吗 |
[19:23] | Emilia discovered they were transporting the bombs into Ukraine. | 艾米莉亚发现他们要把炸弹运到乌克兰 |
[19:27] | She wanted to alert the U.N. | 她想警告联合国 |
[19:28] | Well, that makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:29] | The U.N. has the authority to shut the whole thing down. | 联合国有权终结这一切 |
[19:32] | So why’d they kidnap her, | 所以他们才绑架了她 |
[19:33] | instead of… you know. | 而不是 你懂的 |
[19:35] | She’s leverage. To make sure I keep the factory running. | 她是为了确保我让工厂继续运作的筹码 |
[19:39] | Anton’s holding her in a compound just outside of town. | 安东把她关在了镇外的一个集中营里 |
[19:42] | Well, that’s where we’re going. | 我们就去那里 |
[19:43] | Oh, great. So it’s the four of us against an armed militia. | 好极了 就我们四个面对整支叛军 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Must be a Tuesday. | 是啊 说得好像是第一次一样 |
[19:47] | I’ll give you whatever you want. | 你们需要什么我都可以提供 |
[19:49] | This has gone on too long. | 这种情况已经持续太久了 |
[19:51] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家 |
[19:59] | We got Victor’s description of the compound. | 维克托已经和我们描述了一下集中营 |
[20:01] | And since Anton will remember me | 我给过安东好处 |
[20:02] | as the man who laced his palm with silver, | 他会记得我 |
[20:04] | that should get us through the front door. | 所以我们应该能直接进去 |
[20:06] | Sounds like a hell of a deal. | 听起来很顺利 |
[20:08] | All right, let’s just get this out in the open, shall we? | 我们还是开诚布公吧 好吗 |
[20:10] | You can judge me however you like. | 随便你怎么评价我 |
[20:12] | It was a complicated situation, | 当时情况很复杂 |
[20:13] | and I did it for the right reasons. | 我那么做是出于正当原因 |
[20:17] | We get in, we get Emilia… | 我们进去 救出艾米莉亚 |
[20:20] | And proof of Anton’s weapons sales. | 还有安东贩卖军火的证据 |
[20:23] | And then we get the hell out. | 然后我们就逃出来 |
[20:37] | Russ Taylor, Spearhead Operations. | 先锋行动的拉斯·泰勒 |
[20:39] | Be a lamb, tell Anton I’m here, would you? | 听话 告诉安东我来了 好吗 |
[21:04] | Looks like Scarface and a pirate had a baby. | 看着就像疤面煞星和海盗生的娃 |
[21:15] | Russ Taylor. | 拉斯·泰勒 |
[21:17] | If I remember correctly, you’re a terrible guest. | 如果我没记错 你可不是什么好客人 |
[21:21] | You like to shoot people. | 你喜欢开枪打人 |
[21:22] | Well, I don’t like to. | 我可不喜欢 |
[21:26] | This is a far cry from the, tent in the woods. | 这里和树林里的帐篷差别还是挺大的 |
[21:30] | You’ve done very well. | 你混得不错啊 |
[21:31] | I’m an excellent businessman. | 我是成功的商人 |
[21:35] | You’re my inspiration. | 是你启发了我 |
[21:40] | You have something I want. | 你手上有我想要的东西 |
[21:43] | From what I heard, | 据我所闻 |
[21:45] | you left Spearhead and shut the company down. | 你离开了先锋行动 并且关掉了公司 |
[21:48] | I had to shed my skin to get under the U.S. government radar, | 我不得不换层皮才能躲开美国政府的监视 |
[21:51] | but right now… | 但是现在 |
[21:54] | I need a favor. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[21:58] | A supply of IEDs | 我需要一个口风严实的人 |
[21:59] | from a source who knows how to keep a secret. | 为我供应简易爆炸装置 |
[22:06] | I don’t owe you any favors. | 我可没欠你人情 |
[22:07] | I’d say you owe me everything. | 我觉得你欠的人情可大了 |
[22:12] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这也不代表 |
[22:13] | you can’t charge a fair price for your product. | 你的货不能卖个合理的价钱 |
[22:15] | You won’t find the price fair, | 绝对不是好价格 |
[22:17] | but you’ll pay it. | 但你还是会付 |
[22:19] | I’ll get you the Swiss bank account numbers. | 我会给你瑞士银行的账户 |
[22:23] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[22:24] | My, my colleague here is bleeding all over your beautiful home. | 我同事把血流得到处都是了 |
[22:27] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:28] | We were under fire crossing the border. I got hit. | 过境时发生交火 我中弹了 |
[22:31] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要看医生 |
[22:32] | They said in Revaca that the, clinic doctor’s here with you. | 他们说雷瓦卡的诊所医生在你这 |
[22:34] | – Is that right? – And? | -对吗 -所以呢 |
[22:36] | Well, she can continue to bleed all over your floor, | 她可以继续让血流得到处都是 |
[22:38] | or, for 5,000 euros, you can… | 或者 我们出五千欧元 |
[22:41] | you can let her see a doctor. | 你让她看一下医生 |
[22:48] | Take them. Then you leave. | 带他们去 之后你们就得离开 |
[23:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:11] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[23:20] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 某人心情不错嘛 |
[23:31] | I do have some good news for you. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[23:36] | Spearhead’s job here is done, | 先锋行动的工作已经结束了 |
[23:40] | and I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[23:43] | How is that good news? | 这怎么能算是好消息 |
[23:45] | Well, it is if you come with me. | 如果你跟我一起走 就是好消息 |
[23:49] | But my work isn’t done. | 但我的工作还没结束 |
[23:51] | But they can send someone else. | 他们可以派别的人来啊 |
[23:54] | I thought you wanted this. I thought you… | 我以为这是你想要的 我以为 |
[23:56] | thought you were tired of the soldiers and the bullet wounds. | 我以为你受够了士兵和枪伤 |
[23:59] | I don’t understand. What happened to the Red Order? | 我没明白 红社发生什么了 |
[24:02] | I took care of it. | 我都搞定了 |
[24:03] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[24:04] | I put an end to the fighting. | 我结束了对峙 |
[24:06] | I got them to leave. | 我让他们离开了 |
[24:08] | With a little cash incentive. | 用钱摆了一下道 |
[24:12] | You paid them off? | 你给他们钱了 |
[24:14] | Russ, these men are violent terrorists. | 拉斯 那些人是凶残的恐怖分子 |
[24:17] | That’s not a solution. | 这不是解决问题的办法 |
[24:18] | It is the right solution for right now. | 当下来说这是正确的解决办法 |
[24:21] | Look, we can leave this horrible place. | 我们可以离开这个可怕的地方 |
[24:23] | We can go and live the lives we deserve, | 我们可以去享受我们应有的生活 |
[24:24] | the life that you deserve. | 享受你应有的生活 |
[24:26] | How does Bali sound… | 巴厘岛度蜜月 |
[24:34] | for the honeymoon? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:38] | Russ, get up. | 拉斯 站起来 |
[24:44] | I did this for you. | 我是为了你才这么做的 |
[24:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:52] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那样的人 |
[24:56] | And not who I thought you were, either. | 我以为你也不是那样的人 |
[25:07] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[25:11] | There’s bad news. | 有坏消息要告诉你 |
[25:12] | I’m not the only hostage Anton has. | 我不是安东手里的唯一人质 |
[25:15] | There are five others. | 还有五个人质 |
[25:16] | I came for you. | 我是来救你的 |
[25:17] | After we get you to safety and deal with Anton, | 把你救出去 处理好安东之后 |
[25:19] | – then we can… – No. I don’t go unless they do. | -我们就可以 -不 他们不走我不走 |
[25:21] | This is not a negotiation. | 没有商量的余地 |
[25:23] | If you take me, | 如果你带走我 |
[25:24] | Anton will kill the other hostages. | 安东会杀掉其他人质 |
[25:27] | Do you want more people to die? | 你想让更多人死吗 |
[25:31] | Desi’s all patched up. | 戴西都处理好了 |
[25:32] | And Riley hacked into Anton’s records. | 莱丽黑进了安东的文档 |
[25:35] | We have all the evidence we need for the U.N. | 我们拿到了所有需要移交联合国的证据 |
[25:38] | I’m not leaving without the others. | 其他人不走 我也不走 |
[25:42] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[25:57] | Are you quite sure about this plan? | 你确定这个计划能成吗 |
[25:59] | Because, spoiler alert, I’m not. | 因为 事先说明 我可不确定 |
[26:01] | All right, first things first. | 听好 首先 |
[26:02] | Emilia said that she and the other hostages | 艾米莉亚说她和其他人质 |
[26:03] | are being kept in a barracks tent behind this wall. | 被关在这堵墙后的营房里 |
[26:06] | You left out the part | 你没考虑 |
[26:06] | about how we’re getting to said barracks tent. | 我们该如何进去关押人质的营房里 |
[26:08] | – I was getting to that. – Okay, one point. | -马上说到了 -一个问题 |
[26:10] | After we rescue the hostages, | 营救完人质后 |
[26:12] | Anton’s men will no doubt be in pursuit. | 安东的人肯定会追上来 |
[26:14] | Not sure if you’ve noticed, but, | 我不确定你是否注意到了 但是 |
[26:16] | Moldova’s best car rental is powered by hamsters and prayer. | 摩尔多瓦租来最好的车慢如龟速 |
[26:19] | I did notice, Russ, and I’m on it. | 我注意到了 拉斯 我正要解决 |
[26:20] | Desi, will you crack open one of the lights, | 戴西 你能拆开其中一个车灯 |
[26:22] | get me the bulb? | 把灯泡拿给我吗 |
[26:23] | Riley, pop out the radio dial. | 莱丽 把无线电转盘拔出来 |
[26:30] | Isn’t this part usually accompanied by some sort of “Macsplaining”? | 又到了”高傲小麦在线下令”时刻了 |
[26:33] | Just wait for it. | 等着就行 |
[26:39] | All right, this is an arc lighter. | 这是弧光灯 |
[26:42] | Don’t turn it on now, | 现在别打开 |
[26:43] | but use it to fry the onboard computers of Anton’s SUV. | 等会用来破坏安东车上的车载电脑 |
[26:46] | That should buy us some time before they start chasing us. | 这能在他们开始追上来前 为我们赢点时间 |
[26:50] | The wall. Are we going under? | 墙呢 我们要从地下挖道过去吗 |
[26:53] | We’re going in Kool-Aid style. | 我们用通电的方法进去 |
[27:02] | Riley, hook this up to the car battery. | 莱丽 把这个接到汽车电池上 |
[27:11] | All right, the subwoofer acts as an oscillator, | 低音音箱用作振荡器 |
[27:13] | which should… | 应该可以 |
[27:30] | make that happen. | 把墙破开 |
[27:34] | Emilia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[27:35] | Okay, come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[27:36] | Move. Move, move, move. Come on. Come on. | 动起来 快点 快点 |
[27:38] | Go. Go, go, go, quick. | 快快快 快走 |
[27:47] | Come on, go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[28:22] | We can’t all fit in there. | 车里装不下所有人 |
[28:33] | Everybody, get in! | 大家快上车 |
[28:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:36] | – Come on. Get in, get in. – Everybody, in! | -快点上车 -大家上车 |
[28:38] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[28:50] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[28:56] | Here, come on. | 来 上来 |
[28:58] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 出发出发 |
[29:10] | God. She is losing a lot of blood. | 天啊 她出了好多血 |
[29:12] | Just keep pressure on it. | 用力按住 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. Does that hurt? | 抱歉 弄痛你了吗 |
[29:17] | No, Russ, it’s awesome. | 不 拉斯 这太爽了 |
[29:18] | I did miss you. | 我想你了 |
[29:20] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[29:22] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[29:30] | How far to the choke point? | 离阻塞点还有多远 |
[29:31] | About three miles. | 大概还有五公里 |
[29:32] | We need to get her to a clinic. | 我们要把她带去医院 |
[29:34] | Yeah, but this isn’t gonna work | 是的 但如果我们没按计划行事 |
[29:35] | if we don’t stick to the plan together. | 一切就行不通了 |
[29:36] | Stick to the plan. Let’s end this. | 按计划行事 终结这一切 |
[29:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | We’ll stick to the plan. | 我们按原计划进行 |
[29:44] | Let’s just hope Victor held up his end of the deal. | 希望维克托那边也是 |
[30:08] | Emilia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[30:23] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[30:24] | – What can we do? – Just help them. | -我们能做什么 -去帮他们吧 |
[30:25] | – Emilia… – We don’t have much time. | -艾米莉亚 -我们没多少时间了 |
[30:27] | Please don’t argue. | 别和我争了 |
[30:31] | Just help them. | 去帮他们吧 |
[30:40] | Did you bring what I asked? | 你带来我要的东西了吗 |
[30:42] | There are two dozen IEDs in the back of the truck. | 后备箱里有24个简易爆炸装置 |
[30:44] | We managed to overpower a couple of factory guards | 我们把工厂的几个守卫制服了 |
[30:46] | and grab their rifles. | 拿了他们的枪 |
[30:48] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[30:49] | Anton’s rebels are on the move. | 安东的叛军在行动了 |
[30:50] | We got maybe eight minutes. | 我们大概还有八分钟 |
[31:01] | It won’t be easy. | 这事不好办 |
[31:03] | It’s going to be very dangerous. | 而且会很危险 |
[31:05] | But if we work together and if we work fast, | 但如果大家齐心协力 行动迅速 |
[31:08] | we can do this. We can win. | 我们可以做到 我们能赢 |
[31:20] | It’s all in the delivery, darling. | 亲爱的 关键在于你是怎么说的 |
[31:23] | All right, let’s get started. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[31:40] | Sealed off and heated gunpowder boils water, | 拧紧瓶盖 加热火药让水沸腾 |
[31:43] | creating steam, | 产生蒸汽 |
[31:44] | which builds pressure inside the bottle until impact, | 受到撞击前 瓶内的压力不断上升 |
[31:47] | when boom, | 爆炸的时候 |
[31:49] | you’ve got a nonlethal knockout grenade. | 你就有了个非致命震爆弹 |
[31:57] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[32:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:25] | Everybody, brace yourselves. | 所有人准备好了 |
[32:26] | Gunpowder and fire is a dangerous combination. | 火药和火是危险的组合 |
[32:35] | That’s-that’s not good. | 这不太妙 |
[32:37] | Russ, now’s a good time for another motivational speech. | 拉斯 现在是再来一遍动员演讲的好时机 |
[32:39] | How about “we’re outnumbered, outgunned | “我们人手不够 枪也不够 |
[32:41] | and moments away from a slaughter”? | 马上面临大屠杀”这么说怎么样 |
[32:43] | That one needs work. | 得修改修改 |
[32:51] | Taylor, I know you’re out there. | 泰勒 我知道你在这里 |
[32:58] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[32:59] | We just kicked a hornet’s nest of angry rebels | 我们刚刚捅了马蜂窝 |
[33:01] | and we’re just hanging around, waiting to get stung. | 现在就干等着被蛰呢 |
[33:03] | I think you mean shot. | 你是说挨枪子吧 |
[33:04] | I think I mean metaphor. | 我是在打比方 |
[33:05] | Russ, I need you to buy more time. | 拉斯 我需要你再争取点时间 |
[33:09] | How much firepower do we have | 如果直接开战 |
[33:10] | if we came to a straight shoot-out? | 我们有多少火力 |
[33:11] | I’d give us 45 seconds, tops, | 领便当之前 |
[33:13] | before we go home in boxes. | 我最多能争取四十五秒 |
[33:17] | Desi. | 戴西 |
[33:20] | Anton! | 安东 |
[33:24] | Let’s have a chat, shall we? | 我们聊一聊吧 |
[33:28] | Your vehicles are trapped. | 你们的车被困住了 |
[33:30] | We have the elevated position. | 我们占领了高地 |
[33:33] | You’ll last, what? 45 seconds, tops. | 你最多只能活四十五秒 |
[33:37] | You’re underestimating me! Again! | 你又一次低估了我 |
[33:40] | So, we can wipe each other out, but what’s the point, huh? | 鹬蚌相争 两败俱伤 但这有什么意义 |
[33:54] | Mac, hurry up before he gets himself killed. | 小麦 在他把自己害死之前赶紧的 |
[33:56] | It’s a homemade grenade launcher. | 这是自制的榴弹发射器 |
[33:58] | It’s not like I can take it back to Best Buy. | 不好使又不能退货 |
[34:02] | Help me understand, Taylor. | 告诉我 泰勒 |
[34:05] | Help me understand your weakness for this nothing town. | 为什么你如此偏爱这个鸟不拉屎的小镇 |
[34:10] | We both know Revaca is a toilet full of peasants. | 我们都知道雷瓦卡是个全是乡巴佬的破地 |
[34:13] | I gave them a purpose. | 我给了他们生存意义 |
[34:14] | Infrastructure. | 基础设施 |
[34:16] | They make my bombs, they get to eat. | 帮我造炸弹 他们能填饱肚子 |
[34:19] | You’ve truly earned the “World’s Greatest Boss” title. | 你真是”世界上最好的老板” |
[34:23] | We both know their true value. | 我们都知道他们的真正价值 |
[34:26] | And thanks to you, | 多亏有你 |
[34:28] | I got them for a good price: | 奴役他们 |
[34:31] | nothing. | 不用花一分钱 |
[34:33] | But now you’ve lost your hostages. | 但现在你失去了人质 |
[34:36] | And you let those peasants ambush you. | 还被乡巴佬伏击 |
[34:39] | Come on, old chum. | 得了吧 老哥 |
[34:41] | Let’s both leave this party while we’re still having fun, eh? | 趁现在气氛还算愉快 各自离开怎么样 |
[34:50] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[34:52] | You’re not leaving. | 你也不能走 |
[34:55] | So let’s just get this over with. | 让我们做个了结 |
[35:02] | I hope you kissed your doctor friend goodbye. | 希望你和你的医生朋友吻别过了 |
[35:50] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[35:53] | Just do it! | 快点开枪 |
[35:57] | But you know the truth, don’t you? | 但是你明白现实 不是吗 |
[36:01] | Take me down, | 把我干掉 |
[36:03] | and there’ll be ten more like me. | 还会出现十个像我一样的人 |
[36:36] | So… | 所以 |
[36:39] | what do you want to do about it? | 你想怎么做 |
[36:58] | Your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[37:00] | If I remember. | 没记错的话 |
[37:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:04] | Anton and his men left town. | 安东带着人离开这里了 |
[37:08] | The factory’s abandoned. | 工厂关了 |
[37:10] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:12] | I made it clear that we had evidence of his war crimes, | 我告诉他 我们有他战争罪行的证据 |
[37:15] | and, the U.N. doesn’t take those things lightly. | 而且联合国不会对这事置之不理 |
[37:21] | You’ve changed, Russ. | 你变了 拉斯 |
[37:24] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[37:27] | Well, | 那个 |
[37:29] | wheels up in ten. | 十分钟后起飞 |
[37:29] | I just, wanted to come by and, say goodbye. | 我就过来打个招呼 和你道别 |
[37:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:37] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[37:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:45] | Russ. | 拉斯 |
[37:58] | We would have killed each other, you know. | 我们可能会害死对方 你知道的 |
[38:03] | But what a way to go. | 但我们撑过来了 |
[38:29] | You made another deal with Anton. | 你又和安东进行了交易 |
[38:34] | It wasn’t the U.N. | 与联合国无关 |
[38:36] | You paid him off. | 你花钱把他打发了 |
[38:38] | Again. | 又一次 |
[38:42] | If you took him out, | 如果你把他杀了 |
[38:43] | it would leave a power vacuum that begs to be filled, | 会留下一个需要填补的权力真空 |
[38:45] | and then we would be back in two years, | 两年后我们就得回来 |
[38:47] | fighting a whole new group of insurgents. | 与一群新的叛乱分子作战 |
[38:50] | Paying Anton off buys Revaca some safety for a decade, | 付钱给安东让雷瓦卡安定十年 |
[38:54] | more or less. | 差不多十年 |
[38:55] | And then when we do come back… | 到时候等我们回来 |
[38:59] | it’s the devil you know. | 还是那个熟悉的恶魔 |
[39:04] | The U.N. wouldn’t have been any help. | 联合国帮不上任何忙 |
[39:07] | An investigation would’ve taken a year. | 随便一个调查至少要一年 |
[39:09] | And even then, there’s no guarantee. | 就算这样 还是无济于事 |
[39:12] | So, I did… | 所以 我做了… |
[39:14] | What you had to do. | 不得不做的事 |
[39:16] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[39:21] | And I kind of wish I didn’t. | 我有点宁愿自己不懂 |
[39:25] | This job used to be way less complicated. | 这份工作原来没这么复杂 |
[39:28] | We go on missions, we save lives, we come home. | 我们出任务 救人 回家 |
[39:31] | But lately… | 但是最近… |
[39:34] | it’s different. | 不一样了 |
[39:36] | I don’t even know how to describe it. | 我都不知道该怎么描述 |
[39:39] | It’s like there’s a shadow cast over everything. | 就像到处都蒙着一层阴霾 |
[39:43] | This thing with Codex, with Matty… | 法典会的事 马蒂的事 |
[39:49] | the people that we deal with… | 我们打交道的人 |
[39:53] | the darkness that we see. | 我们接触到的黑暗 |
[39:58] | The world isn’t black-and-white. | 这个世界不是非黑即白 |
[40:06] | Sometimes the only thing you can do is… | 有时你唯一能做的就是… |
[40:08] | The wrong thing. | 错误的事 |
[40:10] | For the right reason. | 以正义之名 |
[40:27] | They’re on the plane. | 他们起飞了 |
[40:28] | I’m gonna head out. | 我要回去了 |
[40:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:44] | Voice encoding enabled. | 语音编码启动 |
[40:49] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:50] | It’s been a while. | 好久不联系 |
[40:52] | I know that you’re dealing with a lot right now, | 我知道你现在日理万机 |
[40:54] | but we need to talk. | 但是我们得谈谈 |
[40:57] | I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid | 我不知道我是不是有点多疑 |
[41:00] | or if I’m seeing ghosts, but… | 还是我见鬼了 但是… |
[41:03] | I think she’s back. | 我想她回来了 |
[41:05] | You need to come see me as soon as possible. | 你得尽快来见我 |