时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Where… the hell am I? | 我 在哪里 |
[00:39] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[00:45] | I was just like you. | 20分钟前 |
[00:49] | 20 minutes ago. | 我就和你现在一样 |
[00:51] | Woke up here in shock, no idea where I was. | 在震惊中醒来 不知道自己身在何方 |
[00:55] | I came over, gave you a nudge. | 我上前 轻轻推你 |
[00:59] | But you were busy producing a puddle of drool. | 但你睡得正香 |
[01:02] | Honestly, who am I to interrupt? | 实话说 我凭什么扰你清梦呢 |
[01:09] | Gray. | 灰色 |
[01:11] | It’s an interesting choice. | 这是个很有意思的选择 |
[01:12] | It’s supposed to be psychologically oppressive. | 灰色会让人在心理上觉得压抑 |
[01:16] | But I like gray. | 但我喜欢灰色 |
[01:18] | So there. | 所以就这样了 |
[01:26] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:29] | You’re The Merchant. | 你是商人 |
[01:30] | You tried to kill Desi. | 你曾试图杀害戴西 |
[01:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:35] | Listen, I’m… | 听着 我 |
[01:37] | I’m genuinely sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[01:38] | I… | 我 |
[01:40] | I-I meet a lot of people in my line of work. | 我在这行里遇到了很多人 |
[01:43] | So… | 所以 |
[01:44] | if you wouldn’t mind being a bit more specific. | 可以说得具体点吗 |
[01:49] | Where the hell are we?! | 我们到底在哪儿 |
[01:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:54] | You’re a liar! | 你骗人 |
[01:55] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[02:00] | I want you to let go. | 我想要你放手 |
[02:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:05] | Clearly, you and I are in the same predicament. | 很明显 你我都处在同样的困境中 |
[02:08] | It’s just I’d say I’m handling it a bit better. | 只不过我更冷静而已 |
[02:11] | Without all the grabbing and shouting and toxic masculinity. | 我没有揪着别人领子 大喊大叫 盛气凌人 |
[02:21] | This coming from the man who murdered a woman in a soccer stadium. | 在足球场上杀害一名女性的人有脸说这话 |
[02:26] | Was that you? | 那是你吗 |
[02:27] | On the soccer pitch. | 在足球场上的那个人 |
[02:31] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[02:33] | You’re that teenager from the… | 你是那个青年 你来自 |
[02:35] | from the Falcon organization. | 猎鹰组织 |
[02:39] | Fal… | 猎 |
[02:40] | Phoenix… Foundation. | 凤凰基金会 |
[02:42] | You’re the criminally insane weasel on the run from Codex. | 你是那个逃避法典会追捕的 丧心病狂的老狐狸 |
[02:45] | I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢那词 |
[02:47] | – What, “weasel”? – “Insane.” | -哪个词 “老狐狸”吗 -“丧心病狂” |
[02:49] | It’s a simple word stupid people use | 蠢人无法面对人类心理的复杂性时 |
[02:52] | when they can’t face the complexities of the human psyche. | 总会用这个简单的词来形容人 |
[02:55] | “Sociopath”– there’s another one. | 还有”反社会者”这个词 |
[02:57] | It’s like, “Everyone, calm down. Stop trying to label me.” | 我就想说 “各位冷静 别再试着给我贴标签了” |
[03:02] | What was the last thing that you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[03:05] | I was drinking a cup of tea, | 我正在喝茶 |
[03:07] | oolong, | 乌龙茶 |
[03:09] | in a Shanghai cafe. | 在上海的一家咖啡馆里 |
[03:11] | Everything went dark. | 然后一切陷入黑暗 |
[03:13] | I woke up, I was being transported somewhere, | 醒来后 我发现自己正在被送往某处 |
[03:16] | then held. | 然后就被关了起来 |
[03:20] | I really don’t know. I just… | 我真的不清楚 我就 |
[03:22] | found myself coming to here. | 发现自己到了这里 |
[03:27] | You? | 你呢 |
[03:28] | I was in China, tracking you. | 我当时正在中国 追踪你 |
[03:30] | Oh, were you? | 是吗 |
[03:33] | Well, serves you right, then, doesn’t it? | 那你活该 不是吗 |
[03:36] | You’re bleeding, by the way. | 顺便一提 你在流血 |
[03:45] | Oh, look. | 看啊 |
[03:46] | I’ve got one, too. Twinsies. | 我也有这么一个伤口 双胞胎一样呢 |
[03:50] | There’s something sewn in under the skin. | 有东西被缝到皮肤里了 |
[03:53] | Please. Please stop poking it. | 拜托 你别再戳了 |
[03:57] | It’s a planted port. | 这是个植入针头 |
[03:58] | Oh, you mean there’s an IV in here? | 你是说里面有根静脉注射针吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that explains why we’re so disoriented. | 这就解释了为什么我们如此晕头转向 |
[04:08] | We’ve been drugged. | 我们被下药了 |
[04:11] | Judging by the stitches, | 从缝线判断 |
[04:12] | I’d say we’ve been here a week. | 我们已经在这里一周了 |
[04:14] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[04:17] | I don’t want to be in this cell. | 我不想待在这个牢房里 |
[04:19] | I really… | 我真的 |
[04:21] | I really don’t want to be in this cell. | 我真的不想待在这个牢房里 |
[04:27] | Yeah, well, neither do I. | 知道 我也不想 |
[04:30] | And I got a bad feeling nobody’s coming for us. | 我有不好的预感 应该没有人会来救我们 |
[04:34] | Which means our only hope of getting out of here… | 也就是说逃出去的唯一希望 |
[04:39] | is each other. | 就是依靠对方 |
[05:13] | Got it. | 拿出来了 |
[05:14] | Got what? | 拿出什么了 |
[05:15] | Oh, t– I told you to stop poking that. | 我都跟你说了别戳伤口 |
[05:17] | That’s just… | 你也太 |
[05:19] | Try… | 我想 |
[05:20] | Trying to… | 试着 |
[05:22] | make it more difficult | 让抓我们的人 |
[05:24] | for our captors to drug me. | 没那么轻易地给我下药 |
[05:29] | Keeping hold of that, are we? | 咱们得留着那个东西吗 |
[05:30] | Never know. Might come in handy. | 谁知道呢 说不定会派上用场 |
[05:35] | No, I kn… | 天 我 |
[05:37] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[05:38] | You’re that bloke that makes things out of things, right? | 你是那个空手造工具的人 对吗 |
[05:41] | You’re like, | 你就是那种人 |
[05:43] | “I-I got a toothbrush, | “我有把牙刷 |
[05:44] | I got some bubblegum, some duct tape and some earwax, | 泡泡糖 一些胶带 一点耳屎 |
[05:47] | And, hey, hey, presto, I just made an aeroplane.” | 然后一下子 就造了架飞机出来” |
[05:52] | Let go of me! I don’t speak crazy! | 放开我 我听不懂你的疯话 |
[05:54] | Get him off me! Get him off me! | 把他拉开 拉开 |
[05:55] | – Get him off me! – Calm down! Calm down! | -拉开他 -冷静 冷静 |
[05:57] | – I can’t calm down! – Just… | -我没办法冷静 -就 |
[05:59] | listen to my voice, okay? | 听我说话 行吗 |
[06:00] | I find it irritating. Please be quiet. | 听着很烦躁 你还是闭嘴吧 |
[06:05] | My name is Angus. | 我叫安格斯 |
[06:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:14] | What are you trying to do, get me to laugh myself to death? | 你想干什么 想笑死我吗 |
[06:16] | That’s terrible, that is. | 这名字太烂了 |
[06:19] | What, they named you after beef? | 怎么 用牛肉给你起的名吗 |
[06:23] | Pretty sure it’s Scottish. | 我很肯定这是苏格兰语 |
[06:30] | My name’s Clive. | 我叫克莱夫 |
[06:33] | It’s not an alias. | 不是假名 |
[06:35] | Well, Clive, just… | 好吧 克莱夫 |
[06:38] | make sure to breathe deep… | 一定要深呼吸 |
[06:39] | Why don’t you shut up and let me listen to the birds? | 你还是闭嘴让我听一下鸟叫吧 |
[06:44] | I like listening to the birds. | 我喜欢听鸟叫声 |
[06:48] | What birds? | 什么鸟 |
[06:52] | Listen to that. You hear that? | 就这个 听到了吗 |
[06:57] | That’s a reed parrotbill. | 这是震旦鸦雀 |
[07:02] | And the other one, the… | 另外一只 |
[07:05] | That’s a bunting. | 是一只鹀 |
[07:07] | That’s a Tibetan bunting. | 一只藏鹀 |
[07:12] | I think we’re still in China. | 我认为我们还在中国 |
[07:22] | Birds migrate, | 鸟类会迁徙 |
[07:23] | but there is a way to confirm if what you’re saying is true. | 但有一种办法能确认你说的是否正确 |
[07:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:47] | N-No, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[07:50] | That’s incredible. | 简直难以置信 |
[07:51] | This pipe most likely runs throughout the entire prison. | 这根水管很可能穿过了整个监狱 |
[07:55] | So… | 所以 |
[07:56] | if I create a seal between my ear and this hole… | 如果我能在耳朵和这个洞之间创造一个密闭空间 |
[07:59] | No. No, it’s incredibly unhygienic. | 不 这真的太不卫生了 |
[08:02] | Your face is right next to that bucket of wee. | 你的脸紧挨着尿桶 |
[08:09] | Speaking Mandarin. | 他们说普通话 |
[08:11] | I told you. | 我早说过了 |
[08:12] | I told you, didn’t I? | 我早说过了 不是吗 |
[08:14] | So we are in China. | 所以我们确实在中国 |
[08:15] | When are they coming for you? | 他们什么时候来救你 |
[08:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:18] | The Phoenix people. | 凤凰基金会的人 |
[08:20] | Yeah, they’re not coming. | 他们不会来 |
[08:23] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[08:26] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[08:28] | Why don’t we talk about the people who did this to us? | 不妨聊聊把我们关在这的人吧 |
[08:32] | Let’s talk about Codex. | 聊聊法典会吧 |
[08:34] | What, you think this is Codex? | 怎么 你觉得是法典会干的 |
[08:36] | How else do you explain the two of us in a cell together? | 不然你怎么解释我俩被关在了一起 |
[08:39] | I shut down their match fixing operation. | 我搞垮了他们的假球捞钱活动 |
[08:41] | You lost a lot of money for them. | 而你让他们损失了很多钱 |
[08:43] | Our common enemy is Codex. | 我们的共同敌人就是法典会 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but I paid them back since then, didn’t I? | 没错 但我弥补了自己的过错 |
[08:48] | And I’ve kept in their good graces. | 并且之后没有失过手 |
[08:50] | This is not Codex. | 这不是法典会干的 |
[08:55] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[09:35] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[09:37] | I think he bought it. | 我觉得他信了 |
[09:38] | Hook, line and sinker. | 一点也没怀疑 |
[09:39] | He’s got a thing about birds. | 他对鸟挺了解的 |
[09:40] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 会有问题吗 |
[09:41] | The techs have done their research. | 技术人员已经研究过了 |
[09:44] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:47] | I need a reset on the rat. | 我要重新布置老鼠 |
[09:49] | Who’s got the rat food? | 鼠粮在谁那儿 |
[09:50] | And, Riley, I need those weather effects yesterday. | 莱丽 早说了我需要整点天气特效 |
[09:53] | Almost there. | 快弄好了 |
[09:55] | I see you’re finally connecting with someone emotionally. | 你终于跟”某人”有了情感连接 |
[09:58] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[10:04] | Exactly how much money did you spend on this circus? | 你到底为这场闹剧花了多少钱 |
[10:09] | Well, | 如果 |
[10:09] | if Codex find a way to wipe out a quarter of the Earth’s population, | 法典会有办法除掉地球上四分之一的人口 |
[10:13] | I don’t think I’m gonna care too much about my bank balance. | 我也顾不了银行卡余额 |
[10:16] | Is this gonna work? | 会有效果吗 |
[10:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:20] | Every time I think we’ve knocked them back, | 每次我觉得已经打倒他们的时候 |
[10:21] | they seem to come back at us stronger. | 他们总能更强势地反击我们 |
[10:24] | We need intel. We need… | 我们需要情报 需要 |
[10:26] | we need to get ahead of them. | 抢占先机 |
[10:28] | Because, without that, | 因为如果总是落后 |
[10:31] | I’m running out of hope. | 我就快要失去希望了 |
[10:48] | – Does that hurt? – No. | -疼吗 -不疼 |
[10:51] | You know you don’t have to try to impress me. | 你在我面前不用逞强的 |
[10:53] | You already got me naked in a shower. | 我已经在跟你一起裸浴了 |
[10:55] | That’s a good point. | 这话说得没错 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry The Merchant’s bodyguard stabbed you in the neck | 抱歉我没及时用麻醉飞镖干掉商人的保镖 |
[11:00] | before I could take her out with a tranq dart. | 让她刺伤了你的脖子 |
[11:02] | There’s something you don’t hear every day. | 这样的事可不常见 |
[11:04] | No. | 是不常见 |
[11:07] | You know, | 你知道 |
[11:09] | we have a few more hours of freedom | 在马蒂开始审讯前 |
[11:12] | before Matty begins her interrogation. | 我们还有几个小时的自由时间 |
[11:15] | Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt. | 伙计们 抱歉打扰一下 |
[11:18] | Matty wants us back at the Phoenix. | 马蒂让我们回凤凰基金会 |
[11:20] | Something to do with The Merchant? | 与商人有关的 |
[11:21] | – Yeah, we will, we’ll get dressed. – All righty. | -好吧 我们马上穿衣服 -行 |
[11:29] | No. | 不要 |
[11:34] | Taylor, what’s going on? | 泰勒 出什么事了 |
[11:35] | You know the burner phone we pulled | 你知道我们在中国那会 |
[11:36] | from The Merchant in China? | 从商人身上搜出的一次性手机吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[11:38] | Techs found something unexpected. | 技术小组找到了些意料之外的东西 |
[11:41] | Encrypted messages sent from The Merchant to Codex. | 商人发给法典会的加密信息 |
[11:45] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[11:46] | After he lost Codex all that money in Milan, | 自从他在米兰害法典会损失了那么多钱 |
[11:48] | they wanted him dead. | 他们想置他于死地 |
[11:49] | Yeah, swapping messages indicates | 是的 而互发消息表明 |
[11:50] | that they’ve kissed and made up. | 他们又重归于好了 |
[11:52] | That means… | 这意味着 |
[11:53] | The Merchant possibly knows more | 商人对法典会的了解 |
[11:55] | about Codex than we first thought. | 可能比我们最初认为的要多 |
[11:56] | Like the location of their new headquarters. | 比如他们新总部的位置 |
[11:58] | We’re not gonna be able to decrypt those messages. | 我们无法解密这些信息 |
[12:00] | I’ve been working on Major Frost’s phone | 自从北美防空联合司令部受袭后 |
[12:02] | since the NORAD attack. | 我一直在破解弗洛斯特少校的手机 |
[12:04] | I’ve got nothing. | 至今一无所获 |
[12:05] | Well, then, we better start working on him. | 那么 我们最好开始审讯他 |
[12:08] | He’s out cold in the interrogation room. Total sensory deprivation. | 他在审讯室昏迷了 完全丧失意识 |
[12:12] | Taylor, you’re with me. The rest of you, I want you listening in. | 泰勒 你跟我去 其他人负责监听 |
[12:15] | Wait. That man was tranquilized. | 等等 他被注射了镇静剂 |
[12:19] | – He has no idea who took him or where he is. – Right? | -他不知道是谁抓了他及身在何处 -对啊 |
[12:22] | – So we can use that to our advantage. – Of course. | -我们可以利用这一点 -当然 |
[12:25] | – Messing with him is part of the interrogation. – No. | -干扰他是审讯的一部分 -不 |
[12:27] | We don’t interrogate him. | 我们不审他 |
[12:29] | We help him. | 我们帮他 |
[12:30] | Look, The Merchant may sound like a deranged chat show host, | 商人听起来可能像是位疯狂的访谈节目主持人 |
[12:33] | but he’s highly intelligent, | 但他非常聪明 |
[12:34] | manipulative… and trained by Codex. | 善于操纵 还受过法典会的训练 |
[12:37] | Traditional interrogation won’t work on him. | 传统的审讯对他没用 |
[12:39] | Exactly what do you have in mind? | 你到底有什么主意 |
[12:44] | Why are we in the storage bay? | 我们来仓库干什么 |
[12:46] | This is where we play laser tag and defuse bombs. | 这是我们玩激光枪战和拆弹的地方 |
[12:48] | Right. We can put the… | 没错 我们可以把 |
[12:51] | cell block here, | 牢房设在这里 |
[12:53] | hallway here, | 走廊设在这里 |
[12:56] | a little bit of, fake sunlight. | 再伪造点日光 |
[12:58] | This’ll be perfect. | 简直完美 |
[12:59] | You want to build a prison? | 你想造所监狱吗 |
[13:01] | A prison set… for our beautiful con. | 一个为我们巧妙骗局所设的监狱布景 |
[13:04] | The Merchant isn’t going to wake up in the Phoenix interrogation room. | 商人不会在凤凰基金会的审讯室里醒来 |
[13:07] | He’s going to wake up in a cell somewhere else. | 他会在某处的牢房里醒来 |
[13:09] | Yes. In China. With me as his cellmate. | 对 在中国 有我当他的狱友 |
[13:13] | Social engineering. | 社交工程学 |
[13:15] | We gain his trust, get him to talk a little bit. | 我们赢得他的信任 让他透露一点消息 |
[13:17] | Perhaps he even gives up the, | 也许他会无意说出 |
[13:19] | location of Codex without him even realizing it. | 法典会所在的位置 |
[13:23] | I’ll be the Phoenix agent who pursues him, | 我将扮演追踪他的凤凰基金会特工 |
[13:27] | and once we are trapped together, I’ll become his confidant. | 一旦被关在一起 我就变成了他的密友 |
[13:31] | It should be me. | 这应该由我来 |
[13:35] | The Merchant needs to believe that his cellmate is an ally. | 商人必须相信他的狱友是盟友 |
[13:37] | And Codex’s master plan was designed by… | 而法典会的总计划是由 |
[13:41] | my mother. | 我母亲设计的 |
[13:42] | And… my aunt runs the place, so, | 我姨妈是头目 所以 |
[13:44] | Codex is practically the family business. | 法典会实际上是家族事业 |
[13:46] | No, Mac. | 不 小麦 |
[13:48] | You’ve been through a lot lately, and… | 你最近经历了太多 而且 |
[13:52] | this hits a bit close to home. | 这也算你的家事 你会很容易被影响 |
[13:54] | Exactly. It’ll make it more convincing. | 没错 这样会更令人信服 |
[13:56] | Look, I’ve run this con before with MI6. | 我以前和军情六处一起干过这事 |
[14:01] | – I have experience. – I can handle this. | -我有经验 -我能办好此事 |
[14:03] | You’re not strong enough. | 你不够坚强 |
[14:05] | Look, forgive me, but after everything you’ve been through recently, | 对不起 鉴于你最近经历得一切 |
[14:08] | – I just don’t think that you have the… – Don’t have the what? | -我认为你不具备 -不具备什么 |
[14:12] | The mental stability that this requires. | 这项任务所要求的心理稳定性 |
[14:20] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[14:22] | I’m not sleeping, and I can’t stop thinking about Codex, | 我睡不着 没法不去想法典会 |
[14:25] | or the people that they want to sacrifice. | 或他们要牺牲的那些人 |
[14:28] | Or the people that I’ve lost, so… | 或是离我而去的人 所以 |
[14:31] | Let me use it, please. | 让我利用这一点 求你了 |
[14:35] | If The Merchant’s emotional intelligence is as high as you say, | 如果商人的情商像你所说的那么高 |
[14:37] | then he’s gonna look at me, and he’s gonna see a kindred spirit. | 那他看到我时 会看到一个同道中人 |
[14:39] | Someone who’s pushed to the edge, just trying to survive. | 一个被逼到绝境 挣扎着想活下来的人 |
[14:54] | You’ll need to look the part. | 你需要乔装打扮一下 |
[14:58] | We’ll suggest you two were drugged, | 我们会暗示你俩都被下了药 |
[15:00] | which will account for the lost time, | 这可以解释昏迷原因 |
[15:01] | and provide physical evidence that’ll seem too insane to fake. | 我们会提供基本不可能伪造的物证 |
[15:05] | When we abducted him, we found anti-anxiety medication. | 我们绑架他的时候 发现了抗焦虑药物 |
[15:08] | Withholding that will throw him off his game. | 扣下这个会影响他的状态 |
[15:11] | Bozer will head up production design. | 博兹将负责布景设计 |
[15:13] | Layer the dirt on those walls. This is all about the details. | 在墙上抹点灰 细节非常重要 |
[15:16] | Where’s my rodent guy? | 我的老鼠在哪 |
[15:17] | We’ll need the proper lighting and atmosphere. | 我们需要制造合适的灯光和氛围 |
[15:19] | This rig will use nanoparticles to compress | 这设备将使用纳米颗粒来压缩光线 |
[15:21] | what happens to sunlight as it passes through the Earth’s atmosphere | 使其达到阳光穿过地球大气层六英里下至几英尺时 |
[15:24] | over six miles down into a few feet. | 所产生的效果 |
[15:26] | We’ll have surveillance, | 我们会进行监控 |
[15:27] | but you’ll be in close quarters with The Merchant, | 但你会和商人进行密切接触 |
[15:29] | so that means no comms. | 所以我们不能进行通讯 |
[15:31] | You need to establish a rapport. | 你需要和他建立友好关系 |
[15:34] | Normally, I’d say use emotive mirroring, active listening, | 通常我会建议通过情感共鸣和积极倾听的方式达成 |
[15:38] | but we’re short on time, so, | 但我们时间不够 所以 |
[15:40] | get him to tell you his name. | 你要让他快点透露相关信息 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好 |
[16:02] | Hello, Clive. | 你好啊 克莱夫 |
[16:05] | They messed you up pretty good, huh? | 他们把你打得够狠啊 |
[16:08] | Did you find out where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[16:10] | Who they are? | 他们是谁 |
[16:12] | What-what they want from us? | 他们想要我们干什么 |
[16:15] | We’re being held by China’s Ministry of State Security. | 我们被中国国安部抓了 |
[16:21] | The secret police. | 秘密警察 |
[16:23] | Yeah. They think we’re western spies. | 对 他们认为我们是西方国家的间谍 |
[16:26] | Well, you are a western spy. | 你确实是西方国家的间谍 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:32] | Well… I was. | 我曾经是 |
[16:34] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[16:35] | I defected from the Phoenix. | 我从凤凰基金会叛逃了 |
[16:39] | And I’ve been tracking you | 我一直在追踪你 |
[16:41] | because I need your help… | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[16:44] | making contact with Titan. | 帮我和泰坦联系 |
[16:52] | And why on earth would you want to do that? | 为什么你要联系泰坦 |
[16:54] | So that I can join Codex. | 这样我就可以加入法典会 |
[16:58] | He pushed it. That was too early. | 他抛出诱饵了 太早了 |
[17:00] | No, no, no, he’s good. He’s gonna bite. | 不不不 他做得很好 商人会上钩的 |
[17:02] | Listen to me. Level with me. | 听我说 跟我说实话 |
[17:04] | The Phoenix Foundation– | 凤凰基金会 |
[17:06] | they’re really not coming for you? | 他们真的不会来救你吗 |
[17:10] | Definitely not. | 绝对不会 |
[17:14] | Well, I can’t tell you how happy that makes me. | 我简直无法形容这让我多高兴 |
[17:17] | But you know, there’s an easy-peasy solution to all of this, right? | 但有个超级简单的方法能把我们弄出去 对吧 |
[17:21] | You make stuff out of stuff. | 你用这里已有的东西造出工具 |
[17:22] | That’s what you do. | 这是你擅长做的 |
[17:24] | So anyway, hypothetically, | 所以不管怎样 假设来说 |
[17:25] | you could get us out of this jail cell. | 你可以把我们弄出这个牢房 |
[17:28] | No, it’s all right. | 可以 没事 |
[17:29] | We expected that. Stand by. | 在我们意料之中 待命 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我 |
[17:31] | I might be able to make what we need to | 我或许可以造出所需的 |
[17:34] | pick that lock, break it or something, yeah. | 撬锁或凿锁之类的工具 |
[17:36] | Listen, when the guards come back to interrogate one of us, | 听着 当警卫回来审讯我们某一个人时 |
[17:40] | if we distract them, I could lift a stun gun. | 如果分散他们的注意力 我可以拿到电击枪 |
[17:46] | If you can lift the stun gun, | 如果你能拿到电击枪 |
[17:48] | I think we have all that we need to get out of here, but… | 我想我们就有了逃出这里所需的东西 但是 |
[17:51] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[17:52] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪 |
[17:54] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[17:55] | Steering the conversation back to the intel. | 将对话引回到套取情报 |
[18:01] | You break us out of this prison, | 你帮我们逃出这个监狱 |
[18:03] | I’ll take you to Titan personally. | 我就带你去见泰坦本人 |
[18:06] | We have a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[18:31] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:33] | Parrotbill. | 鸦雀 |
[18:36] | Four, five. | 四 五 |
[18:39] | Bunting. | 藏鹀 |
[18:42] | One, two, three. Parrotbill. | 一 二 三 鸦雀 |
[19:06] | What the devil is Clive playing at? | 克莱夫他妈的在搞什么 |
[19:08] | The kind of stuff you do when you’re crazy banana pants? | 一个人在非常疯狂时会做的事 |
[19:11] | What are we gonna do about the stun gun? | 我们要如何解决电击枪的事 |
[19:13] | The Merchant mentioned lifting it, | 商人说了要用电击枪 |
[19:14] | but he’s gonna know pretty soon if it’s a fake. | 但他很快就会知道枪的真假 |
[19:16] | Which is why it won’t be. | 所以我们不能用假的 |
[19:16] | We’re gonna give a real weapon | 我们要把真的武器 |
[19:18] | to the Downton Abbey reject in there? | 给里面那个矫揉造作的人吗 |
[19:19] | No, we’re not gonna do that, because that’s too dangerous. | 不行 我们不能那么做 因为太危险了 |
[19:22] | Look, The Merchant thinks that Mac’s gonna help him escape. | 商人认为小麦要帮他逃狱 |
[19:25] | He won’t hurt him. | 他不会伤害他 |
[19:26] | It’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 我们得冒这个险 |
[19:30] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:31] | Time for sunset. | 日落时间到了 |
[19:34] | But it’s only been a few hours in that cell since sunrise. | 但距离那个牢房的太阳升起才几个小时 |
[19:36] | Yes, well, I’m throwing off his circadian rhythms, | 对 我要打乱他的生物钟 |
[19:39] | adding a lightning storm | 来点雷暴雨 |
[19:41] | and dosing his dinner with his anti-anxiety medication. | 在他的晚餐里下点抗焦虑药物 |
[19:47] | The benzo hit should trigger feelings of tranquility, | 苯并应该会带来镇静感 |
[19:50] | and make him trust Mac even more. | 让他更相信小麦 |
[19:51] | Something about you playing God is… terrifying. | 你扮演上帝还真是很吓人 |
[19:55] | Well, it is a chess match. | 这是个棋局 |
[19:57] | We have to do whatever we can | 我们要竭尽全力 |
[19:58] | to make sure that Mac is not the pawn. | 不让小麦成为被牺牲的卒子 |
[20:14] | I can’t bear awkward silences. | 我受不了冷场 |
[20:18] | Listen, why don’t you tell me a little bit about yourself? | 不如你再跟我聊聊你自己吧 |
[20:21] | I’m just interested to know– what makes the Boy Wonder tick? | 我就是很想知道 你这个神童为什么要这么做 |
[20:26] | Seriously, what…? | 说真的 你 |
[20:29] | What are your hopes? What are your dreams? | 你的期望是什么 你的梦想是什么 |
[20:30] | To get you to stop talking. | 希望你能闭嘴 |
[20:33] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[20:36] | Why do you want to meet Titan? | 你为什么想要见泰坦 |
[20:39] | Why would you want to go face-to-face | 你为什么想当面 |
[20:41] | with the architect of Codex’s doomsday plans? | 和法典会末日计划的缔造者谈谈 |
[20:46] | She’s my aunt. | 她是我的姨妈 |
[20:47] | Like hell she is. | 她是才怪 |
[20:57] | You’re telling the truth? | 你说的是真的吗 |
[20:59] | I really wish I wasn’t. | 我也希望不是真的 |
[21:01] | So it’s a family matter. | 所以这是你们的家务事 |
[21:07] | Well, what do your parents say? Do they know? | 你的父母怎么说 他们知道吗 |
[21:10] | Siblings? | 兄弟姐妹呢 |
[21:15] | I see. None of those. | 我懂了 他们都不在了 |
[21:18] | So… | 那么 |
[21:21] | you’re all alone in the world. | 你是孤身一人在这世上 |
[21:26] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么觉得 |
[21:27] | Listen, family’s important, but… | 听着 家人很重要 但是 |
[21:30] | Even if you don’t get along. | 即使你们相处不和睦 |
[21:31] | But when they’re gone, | 但他们去世后 |
[21:34] | well, it’s like you’re-you’re the last of your kind. | 你就是同族中的最后一人 |
[21:36] | Literally. You’re like an endangered species. | 真的 你就像一个濒临灭绝的物种 |
[21:39] | It’s just you, | 全族只剩下你 |
[21:42] | left to wander the wilderness | 在荒野中游走 |
[21:45] | until you finally die and become extinct. | 直到你最终死去并灭绝 |
[21:49] | I want to pull Mac out of there. | 我想让小麦从里面出来 |
[21:51] | It’s too soon. They’re building trust. | 太早了 他们正建立起信任 |
[21:52] | No, he’s losing control of the conversation. | 不 他快要失去对谈话的掌控了 |
[21:54] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[22:01] | You said you did this op at MI6. | 你说你在军情六处进行过类似行动 |
[22:04] | – I did. – And? | -是的 -然后呢 |
[22:06] | It was successful. | 本来很顺利 |
[22:11] | Until it wasn’t. | 直到失败 |
[22:12] | I locked one of our best operational officers in with a terrorist | 我把我们最好的军官和一位恐怖分子关在一起 |
[22:15] | in the hope of getting some intel on an upcoming attack. | 希望能打探到即将发生的袭击的情报 |
[22:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:19] | My officer’s jugular was sliced open | 那位军官的颈静脉 |
[22:23] | with a shard of broken glass. We… | 被一片玻璃碎片划破 我们 |
[22:26] | we missed it. | 我们疏忽了 |
[22:27] | And now we’re gonna put a weapon in The Merchant’s hands. | 而现在我们要把武器放到商人手里 |
[22:30] | But we managed to get enough intel to stop the attack. | 但我们还是获得了足够的情报 阻止了那次袭击 |
[22:32] | Taylor, I know you well enough now to know. | 泰勒 我现在很了解你了 我知道 |
[22:35] | You’re worried. | 你很担心 |
[22:37] | Which is why I want to pull Mac out of there. | 所以我才想让小麦从那出来 |
[22:41] | She told me about you once, you know. | 她跟我提起过你 |
[22:43] | ‘Course, I didn’t know at the time | 当然了 我那时并不知道 |
[22:44] | that you were the famous nephew. | 你就是那位大名鼎鼎的侄子 |
[22:47] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:48] | Auntie Gwen. | 格温姨妈 |
[22:50] | We’re not close or any– | 我们并不熟 |
[22:51] | Actually, she doesn’t like– Actually, she wants to kill me. | 其实她不喜欢我 其实她想杀了我 |
[22:54] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[22:55] | Well, as you know, | 你知道的 |
[22:56] | she’s so dedicated to saving the world from itself. | 她如此致力于把世界从其自身中拯救出来 |
[23:00] | I was curious to find out why. | 我很好奇个中原因 |
[23:02] | So I asked her. | 所以我问了她 |
[23:04] | And she told me. | 她跟我说 |
[23:08] | She said– and I quote– | 我引用她的原话 |
[23:10] | “I want my nephew to have a long and beautiful life. | “我希望我的侄子能有一场长久而美好的人生 |
[23:13] | And I want that for his children | 我希望他的子女及其子孙后代 |
[23:16] | and for his children’s children.” | 都能拥有长久而美好的人生” |
[23:20] | Me? I’m all about survival. | 我呢 我只想活下去 |
[23:22] | Is that how you got back with Codex, | 你就是这样回到法典会的吗 |
[23:24] | back in their… | 重新博得 |
[23:26] | good graces? | 他们的青睐 |
[23:30] | Well, I mustn’t lie. | 老实说 |
[23:31] | I’ve got a certain skill set that they need, | 我有一项他们需要的特殊技能 |
[23:34] | and that’s reserved me a seat in the doomsday bunker, luckily. | 因此我才能幸运地得到末日地堡的席位 |
[23:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:43] | They have a doomsday bunker. | 他们有一个末日地堡 |
[23:44] | Already on it. | 已经在查了 |
[23:45] | Tracking all shipments from the past year | 追踪过去一年所有 |
[23:48] | of materials needed to build a fortified underground structure. | 建造加固地下建筑所需材料的运输记录 |
[23:50] | Good job, Mac. | 好样的 小麦 |
[23:52] | Old Clive is giving up valuable intel, | 克莱夫说出了宝贵的情报 |
[23:54] | and he doesn’t even realize it. | 他甚至都没意识到 |
[23:56] | A doomsday bunker? | 一个末日地堡 |
[23:57] | How long do we have to get into that thing? | 还要多久我们就得进去那里 |
[24:03] | Time-out. | 暂停一下 |
[24:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:07] | Why now? Why-why do you… | 为什么是现在 为什么你 |
[24:10] | want to join Codex now? | 在这时候想要加入法典会 |
[24:29] | My whole life, I’ve been a Boy Scout. | 我这辈子都在当个童子军 |
[24:35] | Trying to make my… saintly dead mom proud. | 想让我圣洁善良的已故母亲骄傲 |
[24:39] | But now that I know the truth about her | 但现在我知道她的真面目了 |
[24:42] | and both of my parents are dead… | 我的父母都去世了 |
[24:48] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[24:49] | free. | 我自由了 |
[24:54] | Free to choose the path of science and reason. | 我可以自由选择科学和理性的道路 |
[24:58] | And the whole… | 那这整个 |
[25:00] | “Codex planning on killing billions of people”? | “法典会杀死数十亿人的计划” |
[25:05] | Your friends. | 你的朋友们 |
[25:07] | Phoenix. | 凤凰基金会 |
[25:10] | Your girlfriend. | 你的女朋友 |
[25:14] | What, that doesn’t bother you? | 怎么 这些不会让你困扰吗 |
[25:17] | Sometimes, to do what’s right, | 有时候 为了做正确的事 |
[25:18] | you have to sacrifice the things you love. | 牺牲一些所爱的东西也是在所难免 |
[25:23] | Is that part of the act? | 这也是演戏的一部分吗 |
[25:25] | Well, let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[25:27] | Enough with the sharing. | 谈心到此为止 |
[25:29] | Let’s set this breakout in motion, hmm? | 该进入越狱的桥段了 |
[25:37] | Just… | 等等 |
[25:46] | Thing is, I haven’t learned Mandarin | 问题是 从你上次来过之后 |
[25:47] | since the last time you were in here, | 我还没来得及学普通话 |
[25:48] | so I’ve got no idea what you’re talking about. | 所以我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | I take it you guys ran with the whole prison breakout thing, | 你们应该有在编排越狱的戏码 |
[25:56] | came up with a plan? | 有计划了吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah. Bozer’s waiting in the lab to brief you. | 有了 博兹会在实验室跟你讲解 |
[25:58] | Mac, mate, are you okay? | 小麦 你还好吧 |
[26:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[26:01] | Ready for a few more cuts and bruises. | 准备多来几道伤口和淤青呢 |
[26:16] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[26:18] | You seem to be rather good at withstanding torture. | 看来你还挺扛打的 |
[26:24] | So do you. | 你不也是吗 |
[26:28] | Anyhoo, | 对了 |
[26:30] | got you a little gift, didn’t I? | 我有个小礼物给你 |
[26:33] | Yeah. Saw it in the window and I thought of you. | 我在橱窗里看见的 想到你可能会喜欢 |
[26:37] | Bloody hell. It works. Shocking. | 天哪 竟然能用 没想到 |
[26:41] | All right. This time. | 好了 不闹了 |
[26:44] | Watch out, watch out. It is sensitive. | 当心 当心 这玩意挺灵敏的 |
[26:49] | Well, this is a charged moment, isn’t it? | 这真是擦出火花的瞬间 对吧 |
[26:55] | Sorry, I couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 没忍住 |
[26:56] | You’re no fun at all. | 你一点也不好玩 |
[27:12] | Maybe you could explain to me | 要不你跟我解释下 |
[27:13] | how destroying our only weapon | 毁掉我们唯一的武器 |
[27:15] | is gonna get us out of here. | 对我们逃出去有什么帮助 |
[27:17] | Gas cartridge plus needle… | 气囊夹加上针 |
[27:20] | equals lock pick gun. | 就能做出开锁器 |
[27:22] | A weapon is no use to us if we can’t get out of here. | 如果我们出不去 有武器也是白搭 |
[27:26] | Yeah, but a lock pick | 是 可单凭一个开锁器 |
[27:28] | isn’t gonna help us take out the guards, is it? | 也解决不掉那些警卫吧 |
[27:30] | No reason we can’t have both. | 谁说鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[27:34] | Now, most projectile stun guns, | 大部分发射式电击枪 |
[27:36] | they have a direct contact backup feature | 都有直取式后备零件 |
[27:40] | in case the cartridges have been deployed. | 以防枪夹被移除 |
[27:44] | And you’re arming me. | 你给了我武器 |
[27:47] | Is that wise? | 这样明智吗 |
[27:49] | You’re an opportunist | 你是机会主义者 |
[27:50] | who wants to capitalize on bringing me to Titan. | 把我带给泰坦 对你有好处 |
[27:53] | I think it makes sense. | 我觉得很明智 |
[27:56] | Let’s just call it trust, shall we? | 我们就把这叫做信任吧 |
[27:59] | Pretty impressive skills, by the way. | 不过你还真有两下子 |
[28:03] | Gonna need those as we cross into Zavkhan. | 等到了扎布汗这些技能还能派上用场 |
[28:06] | He just dropped the name of a remote province in Mongolia. | 他刚提到了蒙古一个偏远的省份 |
[28:09] | I can cross-reference that | 我能把这个地点 |
[28:10] | with fallout shelter material shipments | 与核辐射避难所的建材运输 |
[28:13] | and construction activity. | 以及建造活动进行交叉比对 |
[28:14] | Could give us a solid location on Codex. | 这样就能得到法典会的准确位置 |
[28:16] | Sir, there’s a line in the transcript from earlier | 长官 之前的录音里有一句话 |
[28:19] | that voice recognition logged as inaudible… | 语音识别系统记录为”无法识别” |
[28:20] | I’m busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[28:21] | I checked the video, just to cover our bases, | 为了确保基地安全 我翻看了监控 |
[28:22] | and I found this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[28:25] | One, two, three, parrotbill… | 一 二 三 鸦雀 |
[28:28] | four, five… | 四 五 |
[28:30] | bunting. | 藏鹀 |
[28:32] | Cut the lines! | 切断通讯 |
[28:33] | The Internet! The satellite! | 网络 卫星通讯 |
[28:35] | Cut the connection! Seal us off now! | 切断所有连线 封锁基地网络 |
[28:36] | What is it? What? What? | 什么情况 |
[28:37] | The Merchant is onto us. | 商人知道我们了 |
[28:38] | I don’t know by how much, | 虽然不知道他了解到什么程度 |
[28:39] | but he at least suspects that he’s been in a simulation. | 但他肯定怀疑自己在模拟场景里 |
[28:41] | The intel he sent us is a trap. | 他透露的情报是陷阱 |
[28:43] | Okay, okay. Just take a breath. | 好的 先冷静一下 |
[28:44] | Phoenix’s network | 凤凰的网络 |
[28:45] | is protected by a sandboxed API, VPN, IDS. | 受封闭接口 虚拟专用网络和入侵检测程序保护 |
[28:48] | We should be o… | 应该不会有问题 |
[28:49] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[28:50] | – This is never good. – What is it? | -情况不妙 -怎么回事 |
[28:51] | Someone got through and pinged us. | 有人追踪到了我们 |
[28:52] | The Merchant sucked us into this whole stun gun thing | 商人让我们把注意力都放在电击枪上 |
[28:55] | to get our focus away from the real risk, the fake intel. | 而忽略了真正的危险因素 假情报 |
[28:58] | Looks like someone beat our network. | 看来有人攻击了我们的网络 |
[28:59] | My money’s on Codex. | 肯定是法典会的人 |
[29:01] | He used us to send them an SOS. | 他利用我们发送求救信号 |
[29:03] | “Zavkhan” and “bunker” are trigger words. | 扎布汗和地堡都是触发词 |
[29:05] | Anyone searching for those words on the Internet | 只要有人在网上搜索这些词 |
[29:07] | will send an alarm to Codex. | 就会触发法典会的警报 |
[29:08] | Anyone who sees the network will know it’s us. | 只要有人监控网络 就会知道是我们 |
[29:10] | He’s too valuable of an asset to them. | 商人对他们来说是重要资产 |
[29:12] | They’re not gonna give him up. | 他们肯定不会放手 |
[29:12] | But if they have our location… | 但如果他们掌握了我们的位置 |
[29:14] | Codex is coming. | 法典会的人要来了 |
[29:24] | Ten minutes ago, someone searched keywords, | 十分钟前 有人搜索了关键字 |
[29:27] | triggering a distress beacon in Los Angeles. | 触发了洛杉矶的遇险信标 |
[29:30] | We believe it to be an asset of ours | 我们确信遇险者是我们的资产之一 |
[29:32] | known simply as “The Merchant.” | 代号”商人” |
[29:34] | We believe that he’s being held by the Phoenix Foundation. | 我们确信他被扣押在凤凰基金会 |
[29:39] | Now, Titan wants him alive, | 泰坦需要他活着回来 |
[29:41] | by any means necessary. | 不择一切手段 |
[29:45] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[29:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[29:48] | Load up. | 上车 |
[29:51] | I want to tell you something in all honesty, | 我想诚实地告诉你件事 |
[29:54] | which is a rare commodity; | 这年头诚实的人可不多了 |
[29:55] | I mean, it’s an undervalued trait in today’s society. | 在现代社会里 诚实是被低估的品质 |
[29:57] | Can’t you just say something without a preamble? | 你能不能跳过开场白直接说 |
[29:59] | Well, I can, but I discovered years ago | 我可以 但很多年前我发现 |
[30:01] | the pretty words make my personality more palatable. | 优美的语言会让我的性格更讨人喜欢 |
[30:06] | Strange as it may sound, | 也许听起来奇怪 |
[30:07] | I actually have high hopes for you. | 但其实我对你寄予厚望 |
[30:10] | More than that, I have faith in you. | 更重要的是 我对你有信心 |
[30:12] | You will be free. | 你会自由的 |
[30:15] | I think you’re gonna make a great leader. | 我觉得你会变成一个伟大的领袖 |
[30:17] | And I think you’re gonna save an awful lot of people. | 而且我觉得你会拯救很多人 |
[30:20] | At least I hope so. | 至少我希望这样 |
[30:22] | For both our sakes. | 这样对你我都好 |
[30:26] | All right, so… chance. | 好吧 机会来了 |
[30:27] | Wait for ’em to go by again, | 等他们再路过一次 |
[30:29] | then we take ’em by surprise. | 我们就突袭 |
[30:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:34] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[30:35] | – It’s over. – Bravo. Truly. Truly. | -结束了 -好戏 真是一场好戏 |
[30:38] | Miss you already. | 我已经开始想你了 |
[30:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:40] | This isn’t part of the plan. He was about to give up… | 这不在计划之内 他就要 |
[30:42] | No, he made us hours ago. | 不 他几个小时前就耍了我们 |
[30:44] | The info he gave you was a trap to send an SOS to Codex. | 他给你的信息是向法典会求救的圈套 |
[30:47] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[30:50] | All right, do we have a black site ready? | 好了 秘密地点准备好了吗 |
[30:53] | We need to transport The Merchant out of here. | 我们要把商人从这里转移走 |
[30:55] | Yeah, we’re working on it, | 在处理了 |
[30:56] | but we need a solid extraction plan | 但我们还需要一个可靠的撤离计划 |
[30:57] | in case we run into Codex on the way. | 以防半途碰到法典会 |
[30:59] | Backup. Why can’t we call for backup? | 支援 为什么我们不叫支援 |
[31:00] | No. Codex has infiltrated every level of the government everywhere. | 不行 法典会已经渗透进政府的每个角落 |
[31:04] | We’d be calling in reinforcements for them, not us. | 叫来的支援也只会帮他们 不会帮我们 |
[31:06] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能孤军奋战了 |
[31:06] | Hello, Desiree. Lovely to see you again. | 你好 戴西蕾 很高兴又见到你了 |
[31:08] | Don’t you talk to her. | 你不许跟她说话 |
[31:09] | She’s lovely. I can see why you’re so devoted. | 她很可爱 我知道你为什么这么爱她了 |
[31:13] | Where’s the Codex bunker? | 法典会的地堡在哪 |
[31:13] | – Tell me, or I swear to God… – Calm down! | -告诉我 不然我发誓 -冷静 |
[31:17] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[31:18] | You are letting him get to you. Calm down! | 你让他影响到你了 冷静 |
[31:21] | I don’t care. Get off me. | 我不管 放开我 |
[31:22] | Put him over there. | 把他带过去 |
[31:30] | Put chucklehead here in the war room, with guards. | 把这傻帽带去作战室让警卫看着 |
[31:33] | Chucklehead? Really? | 傻帽 认真的 |
[31:35] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[31:36] | Make sure you lock this building down | 一定要封锁整栋楼 |
[31:38] | while we come up with a plan. | 直到我们计划好 |
[31:45] | I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[31:46] | I’m not. | 我有事 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry. It’s been a rough couple of days. | 对不起 这几天很难熬 |
[31:55] | I’m not allowed to lose my cool every once in a while? | 我就不能偶尔爆发一下吗 |
[31:57] | You can. Just doesn’t mean it’s not hard to watch. | 你可以 但不代表我看着不难受 |
[32:00] | It’s a part of an act. | 都是演戏 |
[32:01] | “Sacrifice the things you love.” | “牺牲一些所爱的东西也是在所难免” |
[32:04] | That’s a con for The Merchant. | 那是说来骗商人的 |
[32:07] | Well, I believed you. | 反正我信了 |
[32:11] | I am losing my grip on which version of you is real. | 我快不知道哪个才是真的你了 |
[32:15] | The one who loves you is real. | 爱你的那个我就是真的 |
[32:22] | You can’t just… | 你不能 |
[32:25] | We’re in the middle… | 我们还在 |
[32:31] | You love me? | 你爱我 |
[32:36] | Well, cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:00] | Let’s rendezvous in the tech room | 我们把剩下的出口封锁完之后 |
[33:01] | after we lock the rest of this place down. | 就去技术室会合 |
[33:02] | Hopefully, Matty has a transport plan for The Merchant. | 希望马蒂想出转移商人的计划了 |
[33:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:12] | Look at him, he’s just sitting in the war room, | 看看他 就坐在作战室里 |
[33:15] | staring at us. | 盯着我们 |
[33:17] | I don’t want to see his stupid face any longer than I have to. | 我再也不想看见他那张蠢脸了 |
[33:26] | We’ve got a black site in Tujunga that will hold for the night. | 在图洪加有个秘密地点 能撑过今晚 |
[33:28] | All right, people, this is going to be Convoy Security 101. | 各位 基础安全护送课马上开课了 |
[33:32] | Motion on the roof. | 屋顶有人 |
[33:34] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[33:36] | I recognize her. | 我认得她 |
[33:38] | Last time we met, | 我们上次见面 |
[33:38] | she was pointing a shotgun at me | 她拿霰弹枪指着我 |
[33:40] | Looks like they’re gonna work their way down from the roof. | 好像他们要从屋顶往下攻了 |
[33:41] | All right, everyone, take positions. | 好了 所有人就位 |
[34:10] | Find The Merchant. | 去找商人 |
[34:12] | I’ll take her. | 我来搞定她 |
[34:19] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[34:21] | how badly I wanted to punch somebody today. | 我今天有多想揍人 |
[34:29] | – On your left! – Move, move! Get down! | -在左边 -快 趴下 |
[34:34] | – Cover me! – Covering you! | -掩护我 -在掩护了 |
[34:43] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[34:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:56] | Let’s go! Go! | 我们走 |
[35:39] | Shame. | 可惜啊 |
[35:44] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[35:50] | Titan wants you to call her. | 泰坦让你联系下她 |
[35:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Hel-Hello? | 你好 |
[36:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:06] | Thank-thank you so, so much. Thank you. | 非常 非常感谢你 |
[36:10] | What’d you tell them? | 你都跟他们说了什么 |
[36:11] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[36:13] | Well, I didn’t tell them anything they didn’t know already. | 准确来说 是没交待什么新的线索 |
[36:15] | And-and obviously, | 而且我说的那些 |
[36:16] | anything I did say to hedge my loyalty to Codex, | 都只是为了掩藏我对法典会的忠心 |
[36:19] | well, th-that was an act. But you know that. | 只是演戏 你知道的 |
[36:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:25] | Listen, I-I know that we’ve had our differences in the past. | 我知道我们过去有些过节 |
[36:28] | I just wanted to thank you for seeing your way clear to… | 我只想谢谢你不计前嫌 |
[36:33] | I think she rang off. | 她挂了 |
[36:36] | Phew. | 啧 |
[36:39] | Why aren’t we moving? | 怎么停下了 |
[36:46] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:49] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是 就是这样 |
[36:51] | You see, our Phoenix TAC team– | 我们凤凰战术小队 |
[36:53] | the finest in the world, might I add– | 是全世界首屈一指的 而且 |
[36:55] | stopped your real saviors long before they ever hit the ground. | 在你所谓的真救世主出现前就拦住了他们 |
[36:59] | All the fighting, the gunfire. | 那些打斗枪战呢 |
[37:03] | All right, team. All clear. | 好了各位 一切安全 |
[37:12] | Yes, well, good old Boze here, | 这位博兹老伙计 |
[37:15] | he staged that for your benefit | 为了骗你 |
[37:17] | using fake rounds and blood squibs. | 用假子弹和血包设计了这一切 |
[37:21] | But why? | 为什么 |
[37:22] | Why? | 为什么是吧 |
[37:25] | That’s why. | 你那通电话就是原因 |
[37:30] | The number he gave us | 他给我们的数字 |
[37:31] | links to a modem on a protected network. | 连接到了一个受保护网络的调制解调器 |
[37:33] | Could it lead to the location of Codex’s new headquarters? | 有法典会最新总部地址的线索吗 |
[37:35] | It’s buried under a few layers, so it’ll take some time. | 设置了多层加密 我得花点时间 |
[37:38] | But I’ll find ’em. | 但我会找到的 |
[37:46] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[38:11] | Give it a rest, Riley. | 休息一下吧 莱丽 |
[38:13] | We got The Merchant, the intel | 我们抓到了商人 得到了情报 |
[38:15] | and a handful of Codex operatives. | 还有好些法典会特工 |
[38:17] | Take the night off. | 今晚休息一下吧 |
[38:19] | This isn’t about Codex. | 我不是在忙法典会的事 |
[38:20] | I’m doing something way more stressful. | 是更令人纠结的事 |
[38:23] | Apartment hunting. | 找公寓 |
[38:24] | You’re moving? | 你要搬家了吗 |
[38:25] | You don’t like my old room at Mac’s? | 你不喜欢小麦家那个我原先的房间了吗 |
[38:26] | Look, I know that place is haunted, | 我知道有点闹鬼 |
[38:28] | but that stupid priest was supposed to take care of it. | 但那位牧师应该会镇得住 |
[38:31] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[38:33] | I just want to give Mac and Desi the space they deserve. | 我只是想给小麦和戴西多一些私人空间 |
[38:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[38:38] | Is that what you’re telling yourself? | 你是这么说服自己的吗 |
[38:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:55] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[38:57] | I won’t. | 不会 |
[38:59] | But… | 不过 |
[39:01] | I’m here if you want to talk. | 如果你想找人谈谈 我在的 |
[39:06] | Good night, Riley. | 晚安 莱丽 |
[40:17] | Earlier… | 白天的时候 |
[40:19] | what you said about me being free and saving everyone, | 你说我会自由 拯救所有人 |
[40:21] | what did you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[40:24] | Look, I’m knackered. | 我今天很累了 |
[40:26] | Come and see me tomorrow. | 明天再来找我吧 |
[40:28] | Nobody’s coming for you, Clive. | 没人会来救你的 克莱夫 |
[40:30] | Ever. | 永远不会有 |
[40:37] | You know, you’re just as trapped as I am. | 你跟我一样 都被困住了 |
[40:41] | You just don’t realize it. | 只是你不自知而已 |
[40:44] | By your loyalties. | 你被自己的忠诚蒙蔽 |
[40:48] | You think that there’s only Phoenix and Codex. | 你以为只有凤凰基金会和法典会 |
[40:52] | But there isn’t. | 其实不然 |
[40:59] | And what else is there? | 还有什么 |
[41:06] | You. | 你 |
[41:10] | Let’s forget our little chess match for a minute, shall we? | 先别去想什么你我之间的对弈了 |
[41:13] | And let’s pretend that I do actually care about | 假设我真的在乎 |
[41:15] | the billions of innocent souls on this planet. | 这世界上几十亿个无辜民众 |
[41:18] | Well, they’re gonna need someone that doesn’t take sides. | 他们会需要一个不属于任何一方阵营的领导者 |
[41:21] | Someone who makes the hard choices. | 能做出艰难抉择的人 |
[41:26] | I really believed that person was you. | 我觉得那个人就是你 |
[41:30] | But you’re not ready. | 但你还没准备好 |
[41:32] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[41:34] | Well, you know that story I told you about your aunt? | 你还记得我跟你说的关于你姨妈的事吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah, I made that up. | 我编的 |
[41:41] | And the reason you fell for it… | 而你之所以会相信 |
[41:45] | is you wanted to believe it so badly. | 是因为你太想相信了 |
[41:50] | And it moved you, | 乃至于被动摇 |
[41:51] | and that’s why you’re weak. | 所以你很软弱 |
[41:54] | You’re pretty soft yourself. | 你也一样 |
[41:57] | When I fed you that lie about wanting to join Codex, | 我骗你我想加入法典会的时候 |
[41:59] | you lapped it up. | 你也照单全收 |
[42:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:06] | You were lying. | 你是撒谎 |
[42:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:14] | I was just like you. | 我跟你并无区别 |