时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It’s how every message ended. | 每条信息结束都有这个 |
[00:10] | But who they are remains a mystery. | 但他们的身份依然是谜 |
[00:12] | They call themselves Codex. | 他们自称法典会 |
[00:15] | They’ve been around a lot longer than we first thought. | 这个组织存在的时间比我们最初认为的要长得多 |
[00:17] | There’s nothing more dangerous than people who do | 还有什么能比 |
[00:19] | the wrong things for the right reasons. | 打着正义的旗号行不义之事更危险呢 |
[00:22] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[00:25] | about File 47. | 关于47号文件的事 |
[00:27] | 47… | 47号文件 |
[00:28] | would plunge the world into chaos. | 会使世界陷入混乱 |
[00:30] | What do you say? A little breakfast with your dear old aunt? | 你觉得呢 要不要和你亲爱的姨妈一起吃顿早餐 |
[00:32] | Why do you refuse to see what is actually happening here? | 你为什么不愿意看清真相呢 |
[00:34] | – And what is that? – You’re compromised. | -真相是什么 -你被动摇了 |
[00:36] | Auntie Gwen got to you. | 格温姨妈影响了你 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna try something, | 我要做些尝试 |
[00:39] | but it means risking everything, everyone I love. | 但那意味着赌上一切和每个我爱的人 |
[00:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:57] | Get out of my way! | 别挡老娘的路 |
[01:00] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们赶不到那儿了 |
[01:03] | God. Nice try, jackass! | 你想得美 混蛋 |
[01:05] | Gwen, that was a Meals On Wheels. | 格温 那可是专为老弱病残者上门送餐的车 |
[01:07] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[01:12] | There is a plan in place. Just take a deep breath. | 我有计划 你深呼吸放松就好 |
[01:14] | – Okay, bossy. – But if something happens to me, | -好的 老大 -但如果我遭遇不测 |
[01:17] | there’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该知道 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna send File 47 to some friends in D.C. | 我会把47号文件寄给一些在华盛顿的朋友 |
[01:21] | Okay, that is a terrible plan. | 你这是什么馊主意 |
[01:23] | It is a complex statistical analysis of the climate crisis. | 它是对气候危机的复杂统计分析 |
[01:27] | Indisputable scientific proof that our planet is dying. | 这些不容置疑的科学证据能证明地球正在消亡 |
[01:31] | File 47 posits a plan to wipe out a considerable amount of the population | 47号文件提出的计划是 通过清除大量人口 |
[01:35] | in order to get the planet back on track. | 让地球回到正轨 |
[01:37] | – A theoretical plan. – You don’t think that’s a little dangerous, | -一个理论计划而已 -你不觉得这样有点危险吗 |
[01:39] | to put that in the hands of the government? | 把这么一个计划交给政府的人 |
[01:41] | Seeing it in print might scare them into action. | 白纸黑字才能逼他们采取行动 |
[01:43] | Politicians only care about power. | 政客们只在乎权力 |
[01:44] | And you want to give ’em even more power to play God | 而你想赋予他们更大的权力 扮演上帝 |
[01:46] | and decide who lives and who dies. | 决定谁死谁活 |
[01:48] | We’ve known what kind of planet the next generation is going to inherit. | 我们已经知道了下一代人会继承怎样的地球 |
[01:52] | We have to do something. | 我们必须得做点什么 |
[01:58] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, | 不好 不不不 |
[02:01] | no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[02:02] | Oh, God. You know what, I think you’re right. | 天啊 我觉得你说得没错 |
[02:04] | – We’re not gonna make it to the hospital. – Damn it, Ellie. | -我撑不到医院了 -妈的 埃丽 |
[02:05] | – You never listen to me! – Pull over! | -你总是不听我劝 -停车 |
[02:07] | Okay, okay, okay. It’s okay. We-we can do this. | 没事的 没事的 我们可以的 |
[02:10] | We-we can do this. We’ve got five PhDs between us. | 我们可以的 咱俩加起来有五个博士学位呢 |
[02:12] | Right. Well, I’ve got three, you’ve got two. | 是啊 我三个 你两个 |
[02:14] | Okay, I don’t see how that’s important right now! | 现在跟我争这个干什么 |
[02:18] | Oh-oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:25] | Hey there, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[02:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:32] | Ready to cut the cord? | 准备好剪脐带了吗 |
[02:33] | Can you wait just a minute? | 能等一会儿吗 |
[02:34] | I just feel like the second we do, he’s gonna… float away. | 我只是觉得一旦剪了脐带 他就会漂走 |
[02:40] | You… | 你啊 |
[02:44] | You deserve the world. | 你值得拥有这个世界 |
[02:48] | And the world deserves you. | 这个世界也值得拥有你 |
[02:56] | Look at us. | 看看咱们 |
[03:00] | So you don’t have a name? | 你们还没想好孩子的名字吗 |
[03:01] | We couldn’t decide. | 我们决定不了哪个好 |
[03:04] | But I’ll-I’ll think of something. | 但我会给这孩子想个好名字的 |
[03:06] | 米申市牛排屋 100%安格斯牛肉 | |
[03:50] | We have enough food for a nice, long hibernation. | 我们有足够的食物来度过漫长的蛰伏期 |
[03:53] | Generator’s not great, but, thanks to you, | 发电机不太好 但多亏了你们 |
[03:55] | we don’t have to worry about power. | 我们不必担心电力的问题了 |
[03:56] | What do you mean, thanks to us? | 什么叫多亏了我们 |
[03:59] | You brought us Shiva. | 你们带来了湿婆 |
[04:02] | Spoiler alert, not just a weapon. | 剧透警告哦 湿婆不只是武器 |
[04:04] | It’s also known as a god they call the Destroyer. | 祂也被称为毁灭之神 |
[04:06] | It’s also named after a goddess associated with reincarnation, | 也是一位和转世相关的女神的名字 |
[04:10] | rebirth. | 再生 |
[04:11] | In order to be born again, first, we have to die. | 为了重生 必先死去 |
[04:14] | Shiva here’s a… | 湿婆在这里 |
[04:15] | renewable power source. | 可以被当成可再生能源 |
[04:21] | Be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[04:23] | Your aunt must be really great at dinner parties. | 你姨妈在宴会上一定能混得风生水起 |
[04:26] | She thinks she’s saving the world. | 她觉得她在拯救世界 |
[04:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:29] | Do you really think we can change her mind about this plan? | 你真的觉得我们能说服她放弃这个计划吗 |
[04:31] | We don’t even know what the plan is. | 我们连计划的具体内容都不知道 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I have a gut feeling about this. Just… | 我有种直觉 |
[04:35] | deep down somewhere, there’s some humanity left. | 在她内心深处 还有人性残存 |
[04:40] | Somewhere. | 残存在某处 |
[04:42] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[04:43] | You feel connected to her, to your mom. | 你觉得你跟她 你跟你妈妈之间紧密相连 |
[04:46] | But I need you to clear your head, Mac. | 但你得保持清醒 小麦 |
[04:48] | We need to do everything we can | 我们需要竭尽全力 |
[04:49] | to figure out what they’re planning. | 弄清楚他们到底在计划什么 |
[04:50] | – Yeah. You’re absolutely right. – Okay. | -你说得没错 -好的 |
[04:52] | Until then, | 但在那之前 |
[04:54] | we need to look like true believers. | 我们得装成忠实的信徒 |
[04:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:59] | That doesn’t look good. | 那看起来可不妙 |
[05:02] | Your reputation as Artemis precedes you, Ms. Davis. | 您作为阿尔忒弥斯可是声名远扬啊 戴维斯女士 |
[05:04] | You’ve got a lot of fans around here. | 这儿好多人都是你的粉丝 |
[05:06] | Would you mind accompanying me to our tech room? | 你介意和我一同前往技术室看看吗 |
[05:08] | Like I said, we’re a package deal. | 我说过 我们俩是一揽子交易 |
[05:12] | You and I have other business to attend to. | 你和我还有其他事要处理 |
[05:18] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[05:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | I’ll s– I’ll see you later. | 那 等会儿见 |
[05:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:31] | You come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[05:33] | And where are we off to? | 我们要去哪 |
[05:34] | To meet Leland. | 去见利兰 |
[05:37] | What’s a Leland? | 利兰是什么 |
[05:38] | He’s the man who saved my life when the CIA tried to kill me. | 中情局试图杀我时 他救了我一命 |
[05:41] | He paid ’em off, had ’em declare me dead. | 他花钱收买了他们 让他们宣称我已死亡 |
[05:45] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:47] | He is Codex. | 他就是法典会 |
[05:50] | The man behind the curtain? | 他是幕后的操盘者吗 |
[05:52] | Among others. | 其中之一 |
[05:53] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[05:55] | Before Codex, File 47 was just theory | 法典会未成立前 47号文件 |
[05:57] | and statistics on paper. | 只是纸上的理论和数据 |
[05:58] | Now it’s a plan to save the world. | 而现在 变成了能拯救世界的计划 |
[06:01] | He helped me resurrect it. | 他帮我复活了这个计划 |
[06:02] | He believes in me. | 他相信我 |
[06:03] | And now… | 现在 |
[06:06] | he has to believe in you. | 他必须要相信你 |
[06:08] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他不信呢 |
[06:16] | Roman, | 罗曼 |
[06:17] | isn’t it about time for your 4 o’clock feeding? | 是不是快到四点你的喂食时间了 |
[06:19] | Let me guess. They drop a live goat into your cage. | 我猜猜 他们往你笼子里扔了一只羊 |
[06:22] | I’ll take it from here. | 他跟我走就行了 |
[06:23] | – No, you won’t. – Leland wants you to get your team ready. | -不行 -利兰派你去整顿好队伍 |
[06:29] | So, I will meet you in an hour in the vehicle bay. | 一小时后在停车场见 |
[06:33] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[06:59] | The years 1347 to 1351. | 1347年到1351年期间 |
[07:06] | The Black Plague in Europe. | 欧洲爆发了黑死病 |
[07:09] | Over 100 million people died. | 死亡人数超过一亿 |
[07:11] | And what happened after that? | 之后发生了什么 |
[07:16] | – The Renaissance. – And? | -文艺复兴 -再之后呢 |
[07:26] | Codex. | 法典会成立 |
[07:31] | – Codex dates back to the 14th century? – I know. | -法典会早在14世纪就成立了吗 -我知道 |
[07:33] | – It’s hard to believe, huh? – How is that even possible? | -很难相信 对吧 -怎么可能 |
[07:36] | Well, a group of people got together back then | 那时候有一群人因为共同目标 |
[07:40] | with a singular purpose, | 走到了一起 |
[07:42] | to protect the planet from plague, | 保护地球不受瘟疫侵袭 |
[07:45] | from famine, | 不受饥荒之困 |
[07:47] | and– excuse my French– | 还有 请原谅我的用语 |
[07:50] | dumbasses, | 不受混蛋之害 |
[07:51] | like the people in power today. | 就像当今掌权之人 |
[07:55] | A lot of amazing science had just come out of the Middle East, | 那时中东出现了很多令人惊叹的科学成果 |
[07:58] | but Westerners needed a… | 但西方人需要 |
[08:01] | bit of a push. | 一些动力 |
[08:03] | So we funded a lot of the Enlightenment. | 所以我们资助了很多启蒙运动 |
[08:07] | Things were really clipping along for us. | 我们的事业发展得很顺利 |
[08:10] | And then, of course, things took a turn | 之后 当然 我们亲爱的地球母亲 |
[08:12] | for our dear Mother Earth. | 命运又发生了改变 |
[08:15] | The Industrial Revolution. | 工业革命 |
[08:20] | Kid’s good. | 这孩子厉害 |
[08:23] | Everything went all pear-shaped after that. | 从那之后 一切都变了样 |
[08:26] | Plastics were invented. | 塑料被发明 |
[08:28] | We were worried when they started splitting the atom. | 科学家们开始分裂原子时 我们很担心 |
[08:31] | But we found that chain reactions do come in handy. | 但我们发现链式反应的确很有用 |
[08:36] | You remember World War I? | 你记得第一次世界大战吗 |
[08:41] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[08:44] | Franz Ferdinand. | 弗朗茨·斐迪南大公 |
[08:44] | 奥匈帝国皇储 于萨拉热窝遇刺身亡 其遇刺事件被称为萨拉热窝事件 即一战导火索 | |
[08:47] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[08:50] | He was Codex. | 他是法典会的人 |
[09:00] | Is that a J.M.W. Turner? | 那是透纳的画吗 |
[09:03] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[09:05] | Look at that sunset. | 看看那落日 |
[09:06] | He was influenced by | 作画时 他受到了 |
[09:08] | the 1814 eruption of Mount Tambora. | 1814年坦博拉火山爆发的影响 |
[09:11] | Spewed gas and ash up into the sky. | 喷出的气体和火山灰直冲云霄 |
[09:14] | Volcanic particles in the stratosphere | 平流层里的火山颗粒 |
[09:15] | probably diffused the light. | 可能使光线散射了 |
[09:17] | Used to be Mother Earth could protect herself | 过去地球母亲可以通过火山爆发 |
[09:21] | with an eruption. | 进行自我保护 |
[09:22] | Cool the Earth back down for the next couple of years. | 让地球在之后几年凉快下来 |
[09:25] | That’s not the case anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[09:30] | Things have gotten out of hand. | 形势已经完全不受控制 |
[09:34] | There’s just too damn many of us. | 地球上的人真的太多了 |
[09:41] | Please, | 请告诉我 |
[09:42] | tell me what I can do to help. | 我怎样才能帮上忙 |
[09:46] | You got 20 people on a lifeboat meant for ten. | 一艘只能容纳十人的救生船上有二十人 |
[09:50] | You’re sinking. | 船在下沉 |
[09:52] | You’re not gonna make it to shore. | 你们没办法上岸 |
[09:54] | What do you do? | 你怎么办 |
[09:57] | You throw the ten weakest out. | 扔掉最弱的十个人 |
[09:59] | And the strong can row us back to shore. | 强壮的人可以将船划到岸边 |
[10:08] | Very good, Angus. | 非常好 安格斯 |
[10:14] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[10:23] | You know… | 对了 |
[10:28] | years ago, a man that you know | 几年前 你认识的一个人 |
[10:31] | answered that question the exact same way. | 回答这个问题的方式跟你一模一样 |
[10:36] | Russ Taylor. | 拉斯·泰勒 |
[10:39] | His mind and his resources were a perfect fit for us. | 他的才智和资源对我们来说非常合适 |
[10:45] | But he refused our proposal. | 但他拒绝了我们的提议 |
[10:48] | Because he’s weak. | 因为他很软弱 |
[11:03] | Friends… | 朋友们 |
[11:05] | every single one of you | 你们每一个人的努力 |
[11:08] | has made this day possible. | 让这一天成为可能 |
[11:11] | It’s time to go to work. | 该动手了 |
[11:12] | – You okay? – Yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:16] | Let’s do it! | 动手吧 |
[11:18] | All right, for security reasons, | 好了 为了安全起见 |
[11:19] | each team has a tablet | 每个队伍会在出发之后 |
[11:21] | with instructions that will load once you are on the road. | 都会从平板接收指令 |
[11:25] | Everybody will be traveling a different route | 为了不引人注意 |
[11:26] | to attract the least amount of attention. | 每人的行进路线都不一样 |
[11:29] | I’ll be directing the ops from here in the bunker. | 我就在地堡里指挥行动 |
[11:33] | “What was is lost…” | “逝者不死” |
[11:35] | “What was is lost…” | “逝者不死” |
[11:36] | “but from death comes life!” | “六道轮回 生生不息” |
[11:39] | “but from death comes life!” | “六道轮回 生生不息” |
[11:40] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[11:49] | Still think you can change her mind? | 你还觉得你能改变她的想法吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I think our best bet right now | 对 现在我们最佳的选择 |
[11:54] | is just go along with this plan | 就是顺着计划进行 |
[11:55] | and see if we can figure out a way to stop it. | 看看能否想到办法阻止他们 |
[11:56] | What plan, Mac? We’re flying blind. | 什么计划 小麦 我们现在什么都不知道 |
[11:59] | Hey, thanks for helping us out. | 谢谢你来帮我们 |
[12:00] | We can really use you out there. | 我们很需要你来执行任务 |
[12:02] | Sorry to… | 抱歉 |
[12:03] | keep you in the dark. | 很多事没告诉你 |
[12:05] | Don’t suppose you could let us know what we’re in for? | 是不是至少该把计划内容告诉我们 |
[12:08] | This is how Leland does things, but it’s for our own good. | 这就是利兰的行事风格 为了我们好 |
[12:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[12:16] | I just wish your mom was here. | 我真希望你妈也在这 |
[12:26] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 出发吧 |
[12:39] | Can you get in? We need all the intel we can get. | 能进去吗 我们需要尽可能找到更多的情报 |
[12:40] | This thing is, like, the Fort Knox of tablets. | 这东西就像是平板里的诺克斯堡 |
[12:43] | Did Leland give you any clues? | 利兰给你什么线索了吗 |
[12:45] | No, but I did see something in the vehicle bay. | 没 但我在停车场看到了些东西 |
[12:48] | Dosimeters. | 放射量测定器 |
[12:51] | The things that measure radiation? | 用来测辐射量的 |
[12:53] | Yeah. So, the question is, | 对 问题就是 |
[12:54] | what do they have, a… a dirty bomb, or…? | 他们的武器是什么 脏弹 还是 |
[12:56] | Do they have a nuke? | 他们有核弹吗 |
[12:59] | Any clues in the tech room? | 技术室里有线索吗 |
[13:01] | No. They just had me writing code. | 没有 他们只是让我写代码 |
[13:05] | There was something written on the white board, though. It’s… | 但是白板上写了些东西 |
[13:08] | it’s weird– it wasn’t code, | 很奇怪 不是代码 |
[13:10] | it was like an equation, with maybe six letters. | 好像是个公式 有大概六个字母 |
[13:13] | It didn’t happen to have an “f” over an “m,” did it? | 不会正好有”力”除以”质量”吧 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:18] | It did. Why? | 的确有 怎么了 |
[13:20] | It’s an equation for determining… | 那是用来计算 |
[13:23] | nuclear fission critical mass. | 核裂变临界质量的公式 |
[13:26] | So they have a nuke. | 所以他们有核弹 |
[13:28] | That explains why they wanted to hack NORAD. | 所以他们想黑入北美防空联合司令部 |
[13:30] | Leland said something about starting a chain reaction. | 利兰说了一些关于引发链式反应的东西 |
[13:33] | Maybe they’re trying to start World War III. If we can just… | 可能他们想挑起第三次世界大战 如果我们能 |
[13:47] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[13:49] | The fam’s all here. | 一家人齐了 |
[13:59] | Get your gun out of my face! We’re trying to save everyone! | 别拿你的枪对着我 我们在设法拯救所有人 |
[14:01] | Oh, that’s funny. So are we. | 真有趣 我们也是 |
[14:02] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不好的感觉 |
[14:04] | Okay, everybody needs to calm down, and we’ll be okay. | 所有人冷静 我们不会有事的 |
[14:07] | You really want us to believe you used Shiva to infiltrate Codex? | 你真的要我们相信你用湿婆来潜入法典会吗 |
[14:09] | Yes. So Mac could find out what their master plan is. | 是的 这样小麦才能查明他们的总体计划 |
[14:11] | Yeah, and we were making a lot of progress | 没错 在你们俩出现之前 |
[14:13] | until you two showed up. We do not have time for this. | 我们已经有很大进展 我们没时间在这耗 |
[14:15] | – I’m not buying any of this. – You gassed us, Mac. | -我不信 -你用氮气毒我们 小麦 |
[14:16] | I didn’t have a choice! You booted me out of the Phoenix! | 我别无选择 你们把我撵出了凤凰基金会 |
[14:18] | Guys, I promise we’re on the same side here. | 各位 我保证我们是同一边的 |
[14:20] | Yes, I seem to recall you betraying and lying to us as well, Riley. | 我好像记得你也背叛欺骗了我们 莱丽 |
[14:22] | Betrayed you? | 背叛你们 |
[14:23] | You guys dropped a freakin’ Hellfire missile on us. | 你们可是朝我们扔了地狱火导弹 |
[14:25] | – We tried to stop it. – Oh, really? Now who’s lying? | -我们试过阻止的 -真的吗 现在谁在撒谎 |
[14:26] | Codex has a nuke! | 法典会有核弹 |
[14:30] | And every minute that you keep your guns trained on us, | 你们拿枪指着我们的每一分钟 |
[14:33] | it gets closer to going off, | 核弹就越接近爆炸 |
[14:35] | and we get further away from stopping it. | 我们就越不可能阻止 |
[14:37] | I’ve known Mac longer than anyone. | 我认识小麦的时间比任何人都长 |
[14:38] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的都是实话 |
[14:40] | Desi, Taylor, | 戴西 泰勒 |
[14:41] | – take a breath. – No, I’m bringing them in. | -深呼吸 冷静点 -不 我要带他们回去 |
[14:45] | – Mac, don’t! – I am going to change this tire, | -小麦 别 -我要换了这条轮胎 |
[14:47] | and we’re gonna make the rendezvous. | 然后按时到达集合点 |
[14:48] | We do not have time for this. | 我们没时间耗在这里 |
[14:49] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[14:50] | Taylor, stand down! | 泰勒 退下 |
[14:51] | He’s compromised, Matty. | 他叛变了 马蒂 |
[14:53] | Oh, really? I’m the one who’s compromised? | 真的吗 我是那个叛变的人吗 |
[14:55] | Hey, Matty, did Taylor ever happen to mention to you | 马蒂 泰勒有没有跟你提起过 |
[14:57] | that Codex tried to recruit him? | 法典会曾试图招募他 |
[15:03] | What’s he talking about, Russ? | 他在说什么 拉斯 |
[15:06] | Yeah, go ahead, tell ’em, Russ. | 继续啊 拉斯 告诉他们 |
[15:07] | Tell them how Codex approached you, tried to bring you on board, | 告诉他们法典会是如何接近你并试图拉你入伙的 |
[15:09] | but you kept it a secret | 但你一直保密 |
[15:10] | because you didn’t want us to know | 因为你不想让我们知道 |
[15:11] | that you’re the one who’s compromised. | 你才是叛变的那个人 |
[15:15] | Desi, | 戴西 |
[15:15] | I want you to put your weapon down | 我命令你放下武器 |
[15:17] | and put me on speaker. | 把我接上扬声器 |
[15:23] | Taylor, stand down! | 泰勒 退下 |
[15:26] | I am not the one who is compromised. All right? | 我不是叛变的人 好吗 |
[15:32] | Three years ago, I was approached by an organization | 三年前 一个组织来找我 |
[15:35] | – with considerable resources. – Codex. | -他们手握的资源很可观 -是法典会 |
[15:36] | Yes. I didn’t know that at the time. | 是的 我当时不知道 |
[15:39] | Spearhead Operations had a contract with the U.S. military | 先锋行动和美国军方签了合同 |
[15:42] | to deliver the Hades prototype. | 运送”地狱X1号”的原型 |
[15:44] | The bioweapon we stopped in L.A. | 我们在洛杉矶拦截的那件生化武器 |
[15:45] | The very same. | 就是那个 |
[15:48] | Codex offered me a large sum to deliver it to them instead. | 法典会给我一大笔钱 让我把东西运给他们 |
[15:51] | I, of course, refused. | 我当然拒绝了 |
[15:53] | So then they turned to Bishop. | 所以他们转向了毕夏普 |
[15:54] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[15:57] | Someone tried to eliminate me, and they missed. | 有人试图除掉我 但失败了 |
[16:00] | Instead, five of my teammates… | 反而是我的五个队友 |
[16:03] | my brothers in arms for the last ten years, | 跟我并肩作战了十年的兄弟们 |
[16:07] | were taken out by an IED, | 被简易爆炸装置炸死了 |
[16:09] | which I later traced back to Codex. | 后来我追踪到是法典会干的 |
[16:12] | And I’ve been hunting them ever since. | 从那时开始我就在追捕他们 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry for your loss, but does it justify this? | 很遗憾你失去了他们 但这些就能为你开脱了吗 |
[16:17] | All of this– buying the Phoenix, | 你所做的这一切 买下凤凰基金会 |
[16:19] | using us… | 利用我们 |
[16:21] | for your obsession, for revenge, | 就为了你自己的执迷不悟 为了报仇 |
[16:23] | no matter the cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[16:29] | You’re all the best at what you do. | 你们都是各自领域内的顶尖高手 |
[16:32] | I needed you on my team. | 我需要你站在我这边 |
[16:33] | Well, then why wouldn’t you trust me? | 那你为什么不信任我 |
[16:34] | Because I can no longer read you, Angus. | 因为我再也看不透你了 安格斯 |
[16:36] | You fit no discernible pattern. | 你的行为不符合任何模式 |
[16:38] | For all appearances, you crossed over to Codex. | 就所有表象而言 你叛向了法典会 |
[16:40] | Yeah. To stop you from taking innocent lives. | 是啊 为了阻止你杀害无辜的人 |
[16:43] | To save you from yourself. | 为了阻止你自取灭亡 |
[16:46] | I just got a location for the rendezvous point. | 我刚收到了集合点的定位 |
[16:48] | That could be where they’re launching the nuke from. | 那可能是他们发射核弹的地方 |
[16:49] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. Mac, Riley, | 这么着吧 小麦 莱丽 |
[16:52] | you’re gonna keep your covers | 你们继续卧底 |
[16:53] | and get to that rendezvous point. | 到达集合点 |
[16:55] | Taylor, Desi, I want eyes on them, | 泰勒 戴西 我要监视他们 |
[16:57] | and keep a low profile. | 低调行事 |
[16:59] | There’s just one little problem. | 但还有个小问题 |
[17:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | The last time I changed a tire | 上次我换轮胎 |
[17:12] | was our camping trip to Yosemite, remember? | 还是我们去约塞米蒂野营旅行时 记得吗 |
[17:15] | Didn’t leave our sleeping bags for two days. | 两天都没有离开睡袋 |
[17:17] | – Hurry up. – Yeah, got it. | -快点 -明白 |
[17:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:25] | You know what? I trusted you, | 你知道吗 我信任你 |
[17:26] | and you broke me down and you got me to trust you | 你伤害了我 然后你又让我再次信任你 |
[17:28] | and let you in again and again, | 一次次地对你卸下心防 |
[17:30] | and when things got tough, you pushed me away. | 当事情变得困难时 你就把我推开 |
[17:34] | Do you have any idea what that did to me? | 你知道这对我来说意味着什么吗 |
[17:37] | You’re the last person I wanted to hurt. | 你是我最不想伤害的人 |
[17:44] | Tire’s done. | 轮胎换好了 |
[17:47] | Time to stop a nuke. | 该去阻止核弹爆炸了 |
[17:55] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[17:58] | No. No, definitely not. | 不 一点都不好 |
[18:01] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[18:11] | Coordinates say the rendezvous should be right there. | 坐标显示集合点应该就在那 |
[18:15] | We’re in position. We have eyes on Mac and Riley. | 我们到位了 我们正监视着小麦和莱丽 |
[18:33] | 危险 汽油 | |
[18:36] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[18:37] | Yeah, we got a flat. | 我们爆胎了 |
[18:38] | What are our instructions? | 我们要做什么 |
[18:39] | Standing by. Nothing received yet. | 待命 还没收到消息 |
[18:42] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[18:45] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[18:47] | Just empty trucks. No nuke. | 只有空卡车 没有核弹 |
[18:49] | What the hell is a Codex team doing here? | 法典会派支小队来这搞什么 |
[18:52] | I don’t know, and I don’t like it. | 我不知道 感觉不太对 |
[18:54] | This doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[18:55] | They’re all at the rendezvous point. | 他们全都在集合点 |
[18:57] | – Where’s the payload? – Gwendolyn. | -核弹在哪 -格温多琳 |
[19:00] | Everything’s on schedule. | 一切都在照计划进行 |
[19:01] | We’re just getting eyes on the payload. | 我们就快拿到核弹了 |
[19:02] | It’s not there. | 不在那 |
[19:06] | – What do you mean? – Folks, give us the room a sec, please. | -什么意思 -各位 麻烦你们先出去一下 |
[19:13] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[19:23] | When I first found you… | 当我在空难后 |
[19:26] | right after the crash, | 第一次找到你时 |
[19:29] | I thought to myself, I’ve never seen another human | 我心想 我从没见过谁 |
[19:32] | shine more brightly. | 能比你更出类拔萃 |
[19:34] | I could read a book by you on a moonless night. | 我可以在没有月亮的夜晚读你写的书 |
[19:37] | It’s easy to shine when you have purpose. | 当你有目标时 很容易表现突出 |
[19:39] | Yeah, but I’ve always been in awe of you, Gwen. | 是啊 但我一直很敬畏你 格温 |
[19:43] | I’m in awe of your mind and your loyalty. | 我敬畏你的才智 你的忠诚 |
[19:46] | Even your anger. | 甚至你的愤怒 |
[19:48] | Justifiable anger. | 你当然应该愤怒 |
[19:50] | They took your sister. | 毕竟他们杀了你姐姐 |
[19:51] | Still here. | 但我还在这里 |
[19:53] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[20:02] | Leland, what is happening? | 利兰 发生了什么 |
[20:05] | You’ve brought me… | 这些年你给我 |
[20:07] | so much joy over the years. | 带来了很多乐趣 |
[20:11] | I hate to have to bring you pain. | 我不愿给你带来痛苦 |
[20:16] | Your nephew Angus. | 你的侄子安格斯 |
[20:19] | You’ve had such high hopes for him. | 你对他期望如此之高 |
[20:24] | But he’s still a Phoenix man. | 但他依旧是凤凰基金会的人 |
[20:33] | So I’ve put us all in jeopardy. | 所以我让所有人都陷入了险境 |
[20:34] | We’re often blinded by the love of our children. | 我们常常被我们对孩子的爱蒙蔽了双眼 |
[20:37] | As I’ve been by you many times. | 就像我因为你 盲目过很多次 |
[20:41] | But now comes the hard part. | 但现在我们要作出艰难抉择了 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:54] | Guys, you’ve got a helicopter approaching from the south. | 各位 有架直升机从南边靠近 |
[20:57] | Can a helicopter transport a nuke? | 直升机可以运送核武器吗 |
[20:59] | Not this one. | 这架不行 |
[21:06] | That’s a Cobra attack helicopter. | 那是一架眼镜蛇武装直升机 |
[21:11] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[21:13] | – What? – Everybody needs to run now. | -什么 -所有人赶紧跑 |
[21:15] | – What are you talking about? – They’re gonna blow up the warehouse. | -你在说什么 -他们要炸掉仓库 |
[21:16] | Everybody needs to get out of here now. | 所有人 立刻离开这里 |
[21:18] | Let’s move! Let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[21:26] | Go, go, go! Code red! | 走 走 走 红色警报 |
[21:27] | – Riles, over here. – Come on! | -莱丽 这边 -快 |
[21:30] | It’s gonna be loud! | 声音会很大 |
[21:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:50] | Scarlett, | 斯嘉丽 |
[21:50] | Mr. MacGyver, and Ms. Davis compromised our security. | 麦凯弗先生和戴维斯女士危及了我们的安全 |
[21:55] | More importantly, they compromised you. | 更重要的是 他们也动摇了你 |
[21:58] | These human connections are holding you back. | 你和他们的关系让你踌躇不前 |
[22:12] | Taylor, tell me you see them. | 泰勒 告诉我你看到了他们 |
[22:15] | No. This fire’s too big. | 没有 火势很大 |
[22:17] | There’s no way of getting in. | 没办法进去 |
[22:22] | Returning to base. | 返回基地 |
[22:35] | It’s too hot! Drop it! | 太烫了 扔掉 |
[22:53] | We’ve got them, Matty. | 我们找到了他们 马蒂 |
[22:58] | Only you could’ve survived this. | 也只有你才能在这种事情中活下来 |
[23:01] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[23:03] | Anyone else in there alive? | 里面还有人活着吗 |
[23:09] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[23:12] | What Codex always does. | 我做了法典会一直在做的事 |
[23:16] | What was necessary. | 我做了该做的事 |
[23:19] | These people were your weakness. | 这些人是你的弱点 |
[23:22] | I need your strength. | 我需要你扬长避短 |
[23:24] | Need you to see the big picture. | 我需要你看到大局 |
[23:32] | Now, I know it stings. | 我知道这很痛 |
[23:36] | Even though he betrayed you, | 即使他背叛了你 |
[23:40] | Angus is your family. | 安格斯是你的亲人 |
[23:43] | And Scarlett, like a daughter. | 斯嘉丽就像你女儿 |
[23:47] | Yeah, what am I gonna tell her sister? | 我要怎么跟她妹妹交代 |
[23:52] | The truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[23:55] | Her sister died for a greater good. | 她姐的牺牲是为了更伟大的事业 |
[23:57] | – Is that what this is? – That’s what it always is. | -是这样吗 -一直就是如此 |
[24:01] | We’re too close now for these kind of mistakes. | 我们的计划就快完成了 不能允许这种错误发生 |
[24:04] | Your nephew was dangerous. | 你侄子很危险 |
[24:08] | And your attachment to him even more so. | 你和他之间的羁绊更是如此 |
[24:14] | So, who’s next? | 那谁是下一个 |
[24:18] | The council and I have complete trust in you. | 我和委员会完全信任你 |
[24:21] | And yet you chose not to tell me | 但你还是没告诉我 |
[24:23] | that you were gonna neutralize my entire team! | 你要干掉我的所有队员 |
[24:26] | To protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[24:27] | To protect your mind. | 为了保护你的才智 |
[24:29] | To protect your natural leadership. | 为了保护你天生的领导力 |
[24:31] | You are valued beyond measure | 你了解残酷的真相 |
[24:33] | because you know the hard truth. | 所以你的价值无法估量 |
[24:39] | Some are worth more than others. | 有些人比其他人更有价值 |
[24:50] | You really think Gwen iced her entire team? | 你真的认为是格温干掉了自己的全部手下吗 |
[24:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[24:55] | Everything about that attack just feels off. | 刚才袭击的一切都有些不对劲 |
[24:57] | No, Angus. That’s the true face of your Aunt Gwen. | 不 安格斯 那才是你格温姨妈的真面目 |
[25:00] | I’m not giving up on her. | 我不会放弃她 |
[25:03] | Guys, there’s movement at the Codex ranch house. | 各位 法典会的平房有行动 |
[25:06] | Small convoy just pulled out. | 一支小护卫队刚刚出发 |
[25:07] | Looks like a five-ton truck | 看起来像是一台五吨重的卡车 |
[25:08] | with two jeeps acting as the escort. | 加上两台护送的吉普 |
[25:10] | They’re moving something big. | 他们在运送大家伙 |
[25:11] | Well, that’s got to be it. That’s the nuke. | 应该就是核弹 |
[26:01] | Closer! | 靠近点 |
[26:02] | Doing my best! | 尽力了 |
[26:19] | I’m inside. | 我进来了 |
[26:20] | Look for ID numbers. | 去找识别码 |
[26:21] | I’ll call up specs. | 我来找说明书 |
[26:33] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[26:37] | It was Leland’s call. | 是利兰下的命令 |
[26:38] | He knew that you would betray us. | 他知道你会背叛我们 |
[26:39] | He knew I would do the right thing. | 他知道我会做对的事 |
[26:41] | The ends will justify what had to be done. | 结果会证明什么才是正确的 |
[26:43] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你想说服谁 |
[26:45] | Me? Or you? | 我 还是你自己 |
[26:48] | Gwen, | 格温 |
[26:49] | it’s not too late to put a stop to this. | 现在收手还来得及 |
[26:53] | This couldn’t be what my mom wanted. | 这不可能是我母亲想要的结果 |
[26:54] | Nobody wants this, Angus. | 没人想这样 安格斯 |
[26:56] | It’s what’s necessary. | 但我们不得不这么做 |
[26:58] | I can’t believe that. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[26:59] | Sometimes you just have to give people a chance. | 有时你得给人们一个机会 |
[27:01] | We gave people a chance. | 我们给过机会了 |
[27:03] | They failed. | 他们没把握住 |
[27:04] | The world is dying. | 这世界奄奄一息 |
[27:05] | Then give me a chance to do it the right way. | 那给我一个机会吧 让我用正确的方式拯救世界 |
[27:09] | It doesn’t take the whole world. | 不需要搭上整个世界 |
[27:10] | Sometimes you just need that one person that you can count on. | 有时候你只需要一个能依靠的人 |
[27:14] | Who you trust. | 一个你信任的人 |
[27:16] | And, together, any problem can be solved. | 齐心协力 任何难题都能解决 |
[27:21] | I wish that were true. | 我希望那是真的 |
[27:22] | You know it is. I can see it. | 你知道那是真的 我能看出来 |
[27:25] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这种人 |
[27:26] | This isn’t who my mother hoped you’d become. | 我母亲不会希望你成为这种人 |
[27:34] | Not the place I’d pick for a family reunion. | 我可不会选择在这里开家庭聚会 |
[27:36] | – I’ve got this, Roman. – Got what, exactly? | -我能搞定 罗曼 -你到底搞定了什么 |
[27:38] | Your supposed-to-be-dead nephew hiding in the back of our truck? | 你本该死了的侄子躲在我们的卡车后面 |
[27:59] | No! | 不 |
[28:02] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[28:04] | – Mac! – Take my hand. | -小麦 -抓住我的手 |
[28:17] | I still believe in you. | 我仍然信任你 |
[28:21] | No! | 不 |
[28:26] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[28:33] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[28:37] | Get a little help here? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[28:41] | It was a National Park Service logo | 那是国家公园管理处的徽标 |
[28:43] | that said “Yellowstone” on it. | 上面写着”黄石公园” |
[28:45] | Why would they pretend to be forest rangers? | 为什么他们要假扮护林员 |
[28:50] | Volcanoes. | 火山 |
[28:53] | Leland had a Turner painting of one. | 利兰有一幅透纳关于火山的画作 |
[28:55] | He was talking about them a lot. | 他一直在谈论火山 |
[28:56] | Yeah, but that guy just sounds buckets of crazy. | 是的 但是那家伙听起来挺疯的 |
[28:58] | Right. But what’s under Yellowstone is a supervolcano. | 对 但在黄石公园下面 有一座超级火山 |
[29:02] | Did-did you just say “supervolcano”? | 你刚刚是不是说了”超级火山” |
[29:04] | Yeah. I think they’re gonna use the nuke to somehow set it off. | 是的 我认为他们要使用核武器来引起火山爆发 |
[29:20] | You know, I actually did you a favor | 其实我帮了你一个忙 |
[29:22] | because Leland would’ve had me kill you. | 因为利兰会让我杀了你 |
[29:25] | It’s a bumpy road. | 这条路崎岖不平 |
[29:26] | I need to concentrate. | 我需要集中注意力 |
[29:35] | Okay, so, think of a volcanic eruption | 你就把火山爆发想象成 |
[29:37] | like the, popping of a champagne bottle. | 开香槟时的样子 |
[29:39] | The cork blows out, | 软木塞飞出去 |
[29:41] | and then all of the gases that are trapped inside, | 然后所有被困在里面的气体 |
[29:43] | they suddenly expand and shoot out. | 会突然膨胀并喷射出来 |
[29:45] | And Codex is popping that cork using a nuclear bomb? | 法典会要用核弹来做那个软木塞 |
[29:47] | Right. But now imagine instead of liquid shooting out, | 是的 现在想像一下喷射出来的不是酒 |
[29:50] | it’s the gases that have been trapped inside of magma | 而是被困在岩浆里 |
[29:52] | for hundreds of thousands of years, | 数十万年的气体 |
[29:55] | expel ash and cover the entire western hemisphere. | 喷出火山灰 覆盖整个西半球 |
[29:58] | Summer would disappear for possibly years. | 可能很多年内都不会再有夏天 |
[30:01] | Wait a second. Just from one volcano? | 等等 就因为一座火山爆发 |
[30:03] | Well, yes, but not just any volcano. | 是的 但这不是普通的火山 |
[30:05] | A really, really big one. | 这座火山超级大 |
[30:06] | The best I can tell, | 我只能说 |
[30:07] | we’ve been driving over this thing for the past two hours. | 我们已经在这座火山上开了两小时车了 |
[30:11] | Without sunlight, the planet cools, | 没有阳光 地球就会降温 |
[30:13] | reversing the greenhouse effect, which is good. | 扭转温室效应 这点很好 |
[30:15] | But it also destroys crops, causing famine, disease. | 但这也会摧毁农作物并导致饥荒和疾病 |
[30:18] | It’s basically a reset switch. | 基本上这就是个重置开关 |
[30:19] | We need to find that nuke. | 我们必须找到那个核弹 |
[30:21] | Matty, are you still tracking that convoy? | 马蒂 你还在追踪那个车队吗 |
[30:23] | We’re trying. We haven’t spotted them yet. | 还在努力 但我们还没找到他们 |
[30:25] | Actually, I know how to find it. | 其实 我知道怎么能找到 |
[30:26] | You do? | 你知道 |
[30:27] | Yeah. Before I fell out of that truck, | 是的 从那辆卡车掉下来之前 |
[30:29] | I managed to jam my phone under the loading ramp. | 我设法将手机塞在了装货台下 |
[30:32] | Tracing the signal now. | 现在追踪信号 |
[30:34] | It’s good to have you back, Mac. | 你能回来真好 小麦 |
[30:35] | Sorry about the, gun in your face thing. | 很抱歉我之前用枪指着你 |
[30:41] | What’s a gun in the face between friends? | 大家都是朋友 这算不了什么 |
[30:53] | One lookout. Truck’s empty. | 一个人在放风 卡车里是空的 |
[30:55] | They must have already moved the bomb. | 他们肯定已经转移了核弹 |
[30:56] | The Park Service awarded a contract | 国家公园管理处签署了合同 |
[30:58] | to a construction company to retrofit the dam. | 授权一家建筑公司翻修大坝 |
[31:01] | It’s been under repair for a year. | 大坝翻修了一年 |
[31:02] | And the president of that company on paper? | 而合同上那家公司的董事长是 |
[31:04] | Martin Bishop. | 马丁·毕夏普 |
[31:08] | So Codex set up a dummy corp to run the dam. But why? | 所以法典会成立了一个假公司去修大坝 为什么呢 |
[31:11] | I don’t know, but it has something to do with drilling. | 我不知道 但一定和钻井有关 |
[31:14] | Drilling. Wait, what makes you say that? | 钻井 等等 为什么这么说 |
[31:16] | Because at the same time Codex took over the dam, | 因为在法典会接管大坝时 |
[31:18] | they started buying up a bunch of local, heavy-duty drilling equipment. | 他们开始大量购买当地的重型钻探设备 |
[31:22] | Riles, I need a USGS map of Yellowstone. | 莱丽 我需要美国地质勘探局测绘的黄石公园地图 |
[31:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:30] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[31:34] | I knew it. Okay, see there, directly under the dam? | 我知道了 看见了吗 就在大坝下面 |
[31:37] | It’s a side vent to the volcano’s magma chamber. | 这是火山岩浆库的分叉道 |
[31:40] | It’s a thousand feet and some change down, | 深度一千英尺 地下的位置也有些改变 |
[31:41] | but it’s right there. | 但就在大坝下面 |
[31:42] | They want to aim a nuke at a river of lava? | 他们想把核弹瞄准熔岩流吗 |
[31:44] | No, I think they’re gonna blow a hole where the dam is. | 不 我认为他们要在大坝那里炸一个洞 |
[31:47] | What they want is this river. | 他们想要的就是这些河水 |
[31:48] | Massive amounts of water flood into the hole that they drilled, | 大量的水进入他们钻好的洞 |
[31:51] | right into the magma chamber. | 进而流入岩浆库 |
[31:52] | Pressure builds, and boom. | 压力增加 然后火山爆发 |
[31:54] | Water triggers the eruption. Thanks. | 水会触发火山爆发 谢了 |
[31:56] | Good news is, I got a look at the bomb. It’s a B61. | 好消息是 我看到了核弹型号 是B61 |
[31:58] | – And you can disarm it? – No chance. | -你可以拆除吗 -不可能 |
[32:00] | But what I can do is build a shaped charge | 但是我可以做一个聚能炸药 |
[32:01] | to interrupt the chain reaction. | 打断链式反应 |
[32:03] | You want to blow up a nuclear bomb? | 你想炸毁核弹 |
[32:05] | Yup. But, hopefully, | 是的 但是希望 |
[32:07] | we just get a good old-fashioned, run-of-the-mill explosion, | 那会是一次老套的普通爆炸 |
[32:09] | no nuke going off, no mushroom cloud. | 没有核弹爆炸 没有蘑菇云 |
[32:12] | If I can find the right materials, and | 如果我能找到合适的材料 |
[32:14] | if we can find the nuke, it should work. | 如果我们能找到核弹 这个方法应该能行 |
[32:18] | I think. Follow me. | 我觉得能行 跟我来 |
[32:19] | Well, if you’re sure. | 如果你能确定 |
[32:50] | No sign of the nuke on these feeds. | 电脑读数没有迹象表明核弹在哪里 |
[32:52] | Right. We’ll cover more ground searching if we split up. | 好的 分散行动 扩大搜索面积 |
[32:54] | Riley, you stay here, keep watch. | 莱丽 你待在这里 保持警惕 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:07] | Hey, guys, I, uh, found some of Codex’s drilling equipment. | 伙计们 我发现了一些法典会的钻井设备 |
[33:11] | And… | 还有 |
[33:15] | everything I need to finish my build. | 做聚能炸药所需的一切材料 |
[33:18] | A nuclear explosion is initiated | 核弹爆炸是由 |
[33:20] | by a very precise conventional explosion. | 非常精确的普通爆炸引发的 |
[33:22] | This pushes the fusible material together | 普通爆炸将易熔材料聚合 |
[33:24] | to start a chain reaction, | 引发链式反应 |
[33:26] | but if the material doesn’t go together in just the right way, | 但如果这些材料不能以正确的方式聚合 |
[33:29] | you might only get a partial reaction | 可能只会发生部分反应 |
[33:31] | or even no nuclear explosion at all. | 甚至可能完全无法引发核爆 |
[33:34] | So how is… | 所以 |
[33:36] | whatever you’re building supposed to work? | 你做的东西应该怎么奏效 |
[33:39] | Like a shotgun. | 就像是霰弹枪 |
[33:40] | I’m gonna aim it directly at the nuke, | 我要把它直接瞄准核弹发射 |
[33:41] | and it should interrupt the chain reaction. | 这会中断链式反应 |
[33:44] | The time-delay fuse will give us enough time | 延时引信会让我们在爆炸前 |
[33:46] | to clear the building before it goes off. | 有足够的时间撤离楼内所有人 |
[33:48] | Hey, guys, | 伙计们 |
[33:50] | something’s happening. Codex is bugging out. | 出事了 法典会的人正匆忙撤离 |
[33:51] | – I don’t know why. – I do. | -我不知道为什么 -我知道 |
[33:53] | They’re getting out of the blast zone. They armed the nuke. | 他们正在离开爆炸区 他们启动了核弹 |
[33:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:58] | Because I’m looking right at it. | 因为核弹就在我面前 |
[33:59] | Right, coming at you, Mac. | 好 我来找你 小麦 |
[34:04] | – Auntie Gwen, I presume. – Taylor, wait. Wait. | -我猜你就是格温姨妈 -泰勒 等等 等一下 |
[34:25] | Dying just ain’t your thing, huh? | 你是打不死的小强吗 |
[34:38] | – You don’t want to do this. – I don’t want to shoot you… | -你不会想这么做的 -我不想开枪打你 |
[34:42] | but it’s what has to be done. | 但我必须这么做 |
[34:45] | That’s what you tell yourself, isn’t it? | 你也是这么告诉你自己的 对吗 |
[34:46] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[34:48] | I saw the data, and I lost hope that people could change, that… | 我看过数据 于是我不再对人们抱有希望 |
[34:54] | that they could be better. | 我不相信他们能改变 能变得更好 |
[34:57] | I know that Angus showed you a better way. | 我知道安格斯告诉你了一个更好的办法 |
[34:59] | He showed me, too. | 他也告诉我了 |
[35:01] | He’s my family. I wanna help him. | 他是我的家人 我想帮他 |
[35:07] | Killing me doesn’t stop this. | 杀了我并不能阻止这一切 |
[35:08] | The only thing that does that is helping Angus, | 只有去帮助安格斯才能阻止这一切 |
[35:10] | and you’re not gonna get to him in time. | 而你凭一己之力无法及时找到他 |
[35:43] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还行 |
[35:48] | We have less than six minutes, and it can’t be disarmed. | 只有不到六分钟了 核弹无法拆除 |
[35:51] | I know. That’s not the plan. | 我知道 我没打算拆除 |
[35:55] | Interrupt the chain reaction. Smart kid. | 中断链式反应 真聪明 |
[36:00] | The time-delay fuse. | 延迟引信 |
[36:02] | It must have broken when he attacked me. | 一定是他袭击我时被弄坏的 |
[36:06] | I’m gonna have to set it off manually. | 我必须手动引爆 |
[36:11] | This is a one-way trip. | 这是条不归路 |
[36:25] | I need you guys to get as far away from here as possible, | 大家离这里越远越好 |
[36:27] | as fast as you can. | 尽快撤离 |
[36:28] | The time delay won’t work. I’m gonna set it off myself. | 无法延时 我要手动引爆 |
[36:30] | – Mac! – Don’t think! Just run. | -小麦 -别想了 快跑 |
[36:33] | Angus. Go. | 安格斯 快走吧 |
[36:37] | I can do this. | 我可以引爆 |
[36:40] | What? No, I… | 什么 不行 我 |
[36:41] | There’s no time. Let me do this. Please. | 没时间了 让我来吧 求你了 |
[36:45] | For Ellen. | 为了埃伦 |
[37:04] | – You connect this to… – I know. I got it. | -你把这个连到 -我知道 我会 |
[37:17] | “You deserve the world. | “你值得拥有这个世界 |
[37:20] | And the world deserves you.” | 这个世界也值得拥有你” |
[37:27] | Go. Run. Now! | 快走 快跑 马上 |
[38:30] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:42] | We have a Nuclear Emergency Support Team | 我们的核应急支援小组 |
[38:44] | excavating the Dixon Dam site. | 正在清理迪克森大坝 |
[38:46] | Although Gwen manage to stop a full-scale nuclear explosion, | 尽管格温设法阻止了核爆的全面发生 |
[38:50] | we still need to sweep the area for radiation. | 我们仍需清扫该区域的放射性物质 |
[38:53] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[38:54] | We’re… | 我们 |
[38:57] | – We’re sorry about your aunt. – Thanks. | -节哀顺变 -谢谢 |
[39:03] | So, what about Codex? | 法典会怎么样了 |
[39:05] | The bunker’s empty. Cleared out. | 地堡已空 人全走了 |
[39:07] | Looks like Leland took the rest of Codex into hiding. | 看来利兰带着法典会余部躲起来了 |
[39:10] | We destroyed their infrastructure and their plan. | 我们摧毁了他们的基础设施 粉碎了他们的计划 |
[39:15] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[39:17] | Oh, bloody… | 该死的 |
[39:19] | Ow! Oh, bloody, wanking… | 该死的 操蛋的 |
[39:21] | Is that supposed to be swearing? | 他是在说脏话吗 |
[39:22] | No, no, it’s all right. No, no. Thank you. | 没事 没关系 不用 谢谢 |
[39:26] | Your badges. | 你们的证件 |
[39:33] | Welcome back to the Phoenix. | 欢迎归队 |
[39:40] | Hilarious. | 呵呵 |
[39:42] | I’ll get you new ones as soon as possible. In the meantime, | 我会尽快发给你们新证件 同时 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna be, out of action for a while, so, Mac, | 我会休养一段时间 所以 小麦 |
[39:49] | you’re going to have to take over my duties, too. | 你还必须接管我的工作 |
[39:53] | There’s a lot of work to be done out there. | 有很多工作需要做 |
[39:57] | About that. | 关于这点 |
[40:02] | I think I know just where to begin. | 我想我知道该从哪里入手 |
[40:33] | – You ready for this? – Of course, yeah. It’ll be fine. | -你准备好了吗 -当然 没事的 |
[40:37] | You’re nervous. I know you better than you think. | 你很紧张 我比你以为的更了解你 |
[40:42] | Oh, yeah? What am I thinking right now? | 是吗 我现在在想什么 |
[40:46] | you shouldn’t have had an espresso, | 你不该喝那杯意式咖啡 |
[40:47] | and you really want to fix that broken light fixture over there. | 你真的很想把那盏坏了的灯修好 |
[40:53] | It was Americano. | 我喝的是美式咖啡 |
[40:58] | Desi… | 戴西 |
[41:00] | I… am… | 我 |
[41:04] | Hey, let’s not talk about it, okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah, right. Understood. | 那好吧 明白 |
[41:09] | What I mean, egghead, is, | 书呆子 我的意思是 |
[41:10] | I don’t want to talk about it right now. | 我不想现在谈 |
[41:14] | You can buy me a drink, and we’ll talk later. | 你可以请我喝一杯 我们到时再谈 |
[41:17] | You got it. | 可以 |
[41:18] | As long as I do the drink ordering, | 但喝的必须我来点 |
[41:19] | because your taste in drinks is embarrassing. | 因为你对酒的品味实在太差了 |
[41:21] | It was one time. | 只有那一次 |
[41:22] | I’d never seen a Bubblegum Cosmotini Spritzer before. | 我之前从没见过粉红气泡鸡尾酒 |
[41:24] | – I just wanted to try it out. – You had two. | -我只是想尝尝 -你喝了两杯 |
[41:25] | – Hey, we’re ready for you. – Yeah, of course. | -你可以进来了 -好的 当然 |
[41:28] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:34] | Thank you for joining us, Mr. MacGyver. | 感谢你能来 麦凯弗先生 |
[41:36] | We value your opinion. | 我们非常重视你的意见 |
[41:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:43] | But this is not about opinions. It’s about science. | 但我要说的不是意见 是科学 |
[41:49] | Our planet is in trouble. | 地球正面临困境 |
[41:53] | “Knowing isn’t enough. We must apply. | “仅有知识是不够的 我们必须去实践” |
[41:57] | “Being willing isn’t enough. We must do.” | “光有决心是不行的 我们必须要行动” |
[42:00] | Da Vinci said that. | 这是达芬奇的名言 |
[42:05] | And my mother. | 我母亲也说过这句话 |
[42:11] | Let’s start with carbon pollution due to fossil fuels. | 我们从化石燃料造成的碳污染说起吧 |