时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is Codex. | 这是法典会 |
[00:02] | A millenarianist doomsday | 一个千禧年主义并试图引发 |
[00:03] | international terrorist organization– | 世界末日的国际恐怖组织 |
[00:05] | This threat is real. | 威胁是真的 |
[00:06] | What do you say? Breakfast with your dear old aunt? | 如何 要不要和亲爱的姨妈一起吃早餐 |
[00:09] | Why do you refuse to see what is happening? | 你为什么不愿意看清真相呢 |
[00:11] | You’re compromised. | 你被动摇了 |
[00:12] | You are off this mission! | 你不能参加此次任务 |
[00:13] | Dad, you used to always say that | 爸 你过去常说那句话 |
[00:15] | the only real failure is never having tried at all. | 真正的失败是从未尝试 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna try something. | 我要做些尝试 |
[00:18] | But it means risking everything. | 但那意味着赌上一切 |
[00:20] | Everyone I love. | 和每个我爱的人 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:29] | Angus MacGyver is now officially an enemy of the state. | 安格斯·麦凯弗现在正式成为国家公敌 |
[00:32] | – Riles? – Get in! | -莱丽 -上车 |
[00:34] | You know you don’t have to do this, right? | 你知道你其实不必这么做的 对吗 |
[00:35] | What? And miss all the fun? | 袖手旁观 然后错过所有的乐趣吗 |
[00:38] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[00:40] | The fam’s all here. | 一家人齐了 |
[00:41] | Codex has a nuke! | 法典会有核弹 |
[00:45] | Welcome back to the Phoenix. | 欢迎归队 |
[00:48] | Hilarious. | 呵呵 |
[01:37] | Oh. I’m sorry, mate. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[01:39] | Come on, man, watch it, boomer. | 拜托 小心点 老人家 |
[01:43] | – What did you say? – Save it. | -你说什么 -省省吧 |
[01:58] | It shouldn’t have worked that fast. | 不该起效那么快啊 |
[02:00] | Yes, well, I may have given him something as a precaution. | 为以防万一 我也给他下了一点药 |
[02:02] | – Oh, are you…? Russ, I had it. – Better safe than sorry. | -我能搞定 -有备无患总不会错 |
[02:05] | Just help me with his legs. | 来帮我搬他的腿 |
[02:06] | Wouldn’t have to help you if you’d just let me handle it. | 如果你不插手 你现在一个人就能搞定 |
[02:11] | Get behind this thing. I’m gonna figure something out. | 躲这后面 我来想办法 |
[02:21] | Pressure is defined as force exerted per unit area. | 压力被定义为在单位面积上施加的力 |
[02:24] | And much like the pressure someone might feel from, | 跟有些人感受到的压力一样 |
[02:26] | say, an egotistical British boss, | 比如说 一位自我的英国老板 |
[02:28] | steam creates pressure when trapped inside a glass bottle. | 当蒸汽被困在玻璃瓶里时 会产生压力 |
[02:31] | Given enough heat and time, | 充分加热一段时间后 |
[02:32] | the internal pressure created by the steam | 蒸汽所产生的内在压力 |
[02:34] | becomes stronger than the strength of the glass | 就会超过玻璃瓶的耐压值 |
[02:36] | and it explodes. | 随后便会爆炸 |
[02:42] | Roll him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[02:42] | I think our first mission back’s going rather well, don’t you? | 回归后首次任务进展不错 你觉得呢 |
[02:45] | Agree to disagree. | 我保留意见 |
[03:19] | Finally. He’s up. | 他终于醒了 |
[03:21] | Well, would have been up hours ago | 如果不是有人下了双倍剂量 |
[03:22] | if someone hadn’t double-dosed him. | 他本该几小时前就醒了 |
[03:24] | Yes. No fighting in front of the hostage. | 行 别在人质面前吵架 |
[03:26] | Where am I? Who are you? | 我在哪 你们是谁 |
[03:30] | It doesn’t matter who we are. | 我们是谁不重要 |
[03:32] | We just need you to make a phone call. | 我们只需要你打个电话 |
[03:35] | We need you to check us into the Zurich Grand. | 帮我们入住苏黎世大酒店 |
[03:37] | We hear it’s a good place to lay low for a while, | 听说那里是避风头的好地方 |
[03:39] | get fixed up. The cops won’t touch it. | 好好休整 警察也动不了那里 |
[03:41] | The problem is, they only take guests by referral. | 问题是 他们只接受熟客介绍 |
[03:44] | And I’m thinking, | 我在想 |
[03:45] | a personal recommendation from a grade A screwup | 有你这样的超级恶棍介绍一下 |
[03:49] | like yourself would be just the ticket, hmm? | 正符合他们的要求 对吧 |
[03:52] | You obviously don’t know who my father is, | 你肯定不知道我爸是谁 |
[03:54] | or else you would not be talking to me like that. | 不然你不会这么跟我说话 |
[03:56] | We know who your father is. | 我们知道你爸是谁 |
[03:58] | We also know that you’ve been keeping secrets from him. | 我们还知道你有秘密瞒着他 |
[04:02] | I think Vincent Senior will be very interested to hear | 老文森特应该会很想听一听 |
[04:05] | that his son had been using the Grand | 他儿子一直利用苏黎世大酒店 |
[04:08] | to embezzle money from him. | 挪用他的钱的事吧 |
[04:11] | Ten million dollars, | 准确地讲 |
[04:14] | to be exact. | 是一千万美元 |
[04:22] | All right, what names are we using? | 好吧 你们用什么名字 |
[04:23] | Well, actually, we aren’t the guests. | 要入住的不是我们 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:31] | Good God. | 老天 |
[04:32] | Your phone’s broken. | 你的电话坏了 |
[04:57] | Get the door! | 开下门 |
[05:14] | Checking in, I presume? | 办理入住 对吗 |
[05:15] | Reservation for Diaz and Henderson. | 迪亚兹和亨德森的预订 |
[05:30] | Vincent Brule made it for us. | 文森特·布鲁尔为我们订的 |
[05:34] | Ah, Vincent. | 文森特 |
[05:36] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[05:37] | Friends of Vincent’s are friends of the Zurich Grand. | 文森特的朋友就是苏黎世大酒店的朋友 |
[05:42] | The Zurich Grand isn’t easy to penetrate. | 苏黎世大酒店很难进去 |
[05:44] | First you’ll meet my friend Egor at the front desk. | 首先你会在前台见到我的朋友伊戈尔 |
[05:46] | He’s the gatekeeper. He’s chill. | 他是看门的 他脾气还好 |
[05:49] | If you play by the rules. | 只要你们按规矩来 |
[05:51] | And there you are. | 找到了 |
[05:52] | Would you like us to send up dinner to your room? | 你想让我们送晚餐去你们房间吗 |
[05:55] | The hotel’s ancient. | 酒店很古老 |
[05:56] | Goes back about a hundred years or so, | 大概有一百年了 |
[05:58] | so everything has a code. | 所以什么东西都有代码 |
[05:59] | “Dinner” means first aid. | “晚餐”意思是急救包 |
[06:01] | We’ll take dinner in our room. | 我们要在房间里”吃晚餐” |
[06:02] | Right. Should there be anything further, | 好 如果还有什么需要 |
[06:05] | the spa is open 24 hours. | 水疗24小时营业 |
[06:07] | “Spa” is a hospital. | “水疗”意思是医院 |
[06:09] | Now, for a little housekeeping. | 现在 做一点”家务” |
[06:11] | “Housekeeping” is code for security. | “家务”是安保措施的代码 |
[06:13] | No guns, no cell phones, | 不准带枪 不准带手机 |
[06:15] | tablets or electronics of any kind. | 平板或是任何电子产品 |
[06:19] | See, the Zurich Grand has a long-standing tradition | 苏黎世大酒店作为一个和平的场所 |
[06:22] | of being a peaceful establishment. | 有着悠久的历史传统 |
[06:31] | Welcome to the Zurich Grand. | 欢迎下榻苏黎世大酒店 |
[06:48] | Good workout? | 刚健完身 |
[06:51] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[06:55] | How’s the new place? | 新地方怎么样 |
[06:56] | Oh, it’s good. Yeah. I’m all settled. | 很好 我已经安顿好了 |
[07:12] | Oh, great, you’re here. | 太好了 你们来了 |
[07:14] | I made you two a reservation. | 我给你们俩预订了 |
[07:16] | Uh, a reservation? | 预订什么 |
[07:18] | Didn’t turn out so well last time we had dinner together. | 上次我们一起吃晚饭的时候结果不太好 |
[07:21] | I got stuffed in a trunk. | 我被塞进后备箱里了 |
[07:22] | Your apartment got destroyed. | 你的公寓被毁了 |
[07:23] | – Oh, and then I got dumped. Remember that? – It’s not dinner. | -然后我被甩了 还记得吗 -不是晚饭 |
[07:26] | It’s a weekend at the Zurich Grand Resort and Spa. | 周末入住苏黎世温泉大酒店 |
[07:29] | You’re sending us on a spa retreat? | 你让我们去做水疗吗 |
[07:32] | You don’t like spas? | 你不喜欢水疗吗 |
[07:33] | R & R was never my thing. | 休闲娱乐从来不是我的菜 |
[07:34] | It’s not a vacation. | 不是放假 |
[07:36] | The Zurich Grand is where the criminal underworld of Europe hide out. | 苏黎世大酒店是欧洲地下犯罪分子藏身的地方 |
[07:40] | You two will be going undercover to extract Paula Matos. | 你们俩要去卧底救出宝拉·马托斯 |
[07:44] | Paula’s a money manager for arms dealer Gustavo Salazar. | 宝拉是军火商古斯塔沃·萨拉查的资金经理 |
[07:48] | The Butcher of Brazil? | 巴西屠夫 |
[07:49] | Unfortunately, a well-earned nickname, | 很不幸 这个昵称当之无愧 |
[07:50] | given the trail of bodies left in Salazar’s wake. | 他背后有数不清的尸体 |
[07:53] | And what about this Paula Matos? | 那这个宝拉·马托斯呢 |
[07:55] | Paula is a money manager for one of Salazar’s legitimate businesses. | 宝拉是萨拉查名下一家合法企业的资金经理 |
[07:59] | Last year, he pulled her over to the criminal side of his empire, | 去年 他强迫她加入自己的犯罪帝国 |
[08:02] | and threatened to kill her son if she talked. | 威胁她如果告密 他就杀了她儿子 |
[08:04] | A few weeks ago, Paula sent her son into hiding, | 几个星期前 宝拉把她儿子藏了起来 |
[08:06] | and she went off the grid. | 而她也消失了 |
[08:08] | Our sources tracked her to the Zurich Grand. | 我们的线人追踪她到了苏黎世大酒店 |
[08:11] | Why would Paula run to a gangster hideout | 如果宝拉要逃离黑帮 |
[08:13] | if she’s fleeing one? | 为什么还要去黑帮藏身的地方 |
[08:14] | Because all guests of the Zurich Grand | 因为在苏黎世大酒店 |
[08:16] | are guaranteed safety and anonymity | 所有客人在他们得到新身份 |
[08:18] | while they get a whole new identity, | 银行账户和新开始之前 |
[08:20] | bank accounts, a fresh start. | 都能受到保护 隐私不受侵犯 |
[08:21] | And those new I.Ds are impossible to track | 而那些新身份是无法追踪的 |
[08:23] | because of the resort’s rock-solid cybersecurity. | 因为酒店的网络安全坚如磐石 |
[08:25] | And thanks to Mac and Taylor’s new friend Vincent, | 还要感谢小麦和泰勒的新朋友文森特 |
[08:28] | you two will be checking in to the Zurich Grand | 你们会作为专门从事高风险技术盗窃的 |
[08:30] | as a criminal team specializing in high-risk tech heists. | 犯罪团队到苏黎世大酒店办理入住 |
[08:35] | I’m counting on you two to get in and get Paula | 我希望你们两个进去之后 |
[08:37] | out of there before she disappears forever. | 在宝拉永远消失之前把她救出来 |
[08:39] | – Just us? – Just you. | -就我们 -就你们 |
[08:41] | I need a technician and an exfil specialist. | 我需要一名技术员和一名撤离专家 |
[08:44] | Small team, low profile, | 小团队 低调行事 |
[08:46] | undercover. | 秘密行动 |
[08:47] | – Just us. – Just us. | -就我们 -就我们 |
[08:52] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[08:54] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[08:55] | Good luck. Goodbye. | 祝你们好运 再见 |
[08:58] | Y’all got this. | 你们能搞定 |
[08:59] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[09:00] | Uh, is something going on with those two? | 她们俩发生什么事了吗 |
[09:03] | When Mac went after Codex, | 之前小麦追查法典会时 |
[09:05] | Riley and Desi were on opposite sides of that op. | 莱丽和戴西在那次行动中是对立的 |
[09:07] | Mac and Taylor were, too. | 小麦和泰勒也是 |
[09:09] | I mean, you saw it play out between them. | 你看到他们之间发生的事了 |
[09:11] | A trust was broken. | 信任已破裂 |
[09:12] | And then we got shut down by the pandemic. | 后来由于疫情我们不得不关门 |
[09:14] | They need to get their mojo back. | 她们需要重振旗鼓 |
[09:16] | That’s why you paired ’em up. | 所以你才让她们搭档 |
[09:17] | No, they are the right skill set for this op, | 不 她们是本次行动的最佳人选 |
[09:19] | but as an added bonus, it will force Riley and Desi | 但额外的好处是 这将迫使莱丽和戴西 |
[09:23] | and Mac and Taylor into some one-on-one time. | 以及小麦和泰勒单独相处 |
[09:25] | Hash out what’s left unsaid. | 解决之前留下的心结 |
[09:27] | That’s pretty brilliant. | 这招真高明 |
[09:29] | Or pretty stupid. We’ll see. | 也可能很愚蠢 我们拭目以待 |
[09:37] | We do hope the room is entirely to your satisfaction, ladies. | 我们真心希望你们会满意这间房 女士们 |
[09:41] | – Good luck with dinner. – Thank you. | -祝你们”用餐”顺利 -谢谢 |
[09:43] | But this isn’t the first time I’ve had to cook for us. | 但这不是我第一次自己”做饭” |
[09:54] | Patching into their system now. | 现在接入他们的系统 |
[09:58] | The resort confiscates your electronics | 酒店会没收你们的电子设备 |
[09:59] | to cut off all contact with the outside world. | 以切断和外界的所有联系 |
[10:02] | And your rooms have low-tech tablets | 你们的房间会有低科技含量的平板电脑 |
[10:03] | that could never hack anything, but… | 用那个什么也入侵不了 但是 |
[10:06] | they won’t think to check your guns. | 他们不会检查你们的枪 |
[10:08] | I modified Desi’s magazine case to transmit a signal | 我改装了戴西的弹夹用来发射信号 |
[10:11] | connecting you to the Phoenix, so… | 连接你们和凤凰基金会 这样一来 |
[10:14] | you can set up comms and use the muscle of our servers | 就能建立通讯 并利用我们服务器的力量 |
[10:17] | to crack their system. | 破解他们的系统 |
[10:20] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:22] | Double-O-Boze has done it again. | 00B又得一分 |
[10:27] | Three weeks ago, Paula checked into the hotel. | 三周前 宝拉入住酒店 |
[10:30] | Three days later… had a facial at the spa. | 三天后 在水疗中心做了面部护理 |
[10:36] | But then, nothing. | 之后就什么都没有了 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna run her photo through facial recognition, | 我要用人脸识别搜一下 |
[10:41] | see if these cameras in here did their job. | 看看这里的摄像头有没有拍到她 |
[10:45] | That’s weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[10:47] | After her facial, it’s like she disappeared. | 做完面部护理后 她好像人间蒸发了 |
[10:57] | Chez Gustav’s? | 古斯塔夫餐厅的吗 |
[10:58] | – Five stars. – Salmon trout and pink gamba. | -五星好评 -鲑鳟鱼和甜虾 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[11:03] | With a side… | 配有 |
[11:06] | of Iranian beluga | 伊朗鲟鱼 |
[11:08] | caviar. | 鱼子酱 |
[11:10] | Yeah. So, what can you tell us about “facials”? | 好吧 关于”面部护理”你能告诉我们些什么 |
[11:16] | Facials are gonna cost you. | 面部护理会花你很多钱 |
[11:18] | I figured. | 我想也是 |
[11:20] | I have ten million reasons why you’re gonna tell us. | 我有一千万个你要告诉我们的理由 |
[11:25] | What is your dad’s problem? | 你爹有什么毛病吗 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:28] | Dad? I’m not his dad, all right? | 爹 我才不是他爹 好吗 |
[11:33] | Now talk. | 快说 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | The Grand employs the best plastic surgeons in Europe. | 大酒店雇佣了全欧洲最好的整形外科医生 |
[11:41] | Patients get a new face | 病人会得到一张新面孔 |
[11:42] | and a new identity to go right along with it. | 和一个与之相应的新身份 |
[11:45] | They only keep paper records. | 他们仅保留纸质记录 |
[11:46] | That way, there’s no digital trail. | 这样就没有数字踪迹 |
[11:48] | You know, ensure complete secrecy. | 确保完全保密 |
[11:50] | So they can’t connect the old identity with the new one. | 所以他们无法将旧身份和新身份联系起来 |
[11:53] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[11:58] | So, Paula doesn’t look like Paula. | 所以宝拉长得跟以前不一样了 |
[12:00] | Great. | 真棒 |
[12:02] | If you can find out what work Paula had done, | 如果你们能查出宝拉做过哪些整形项目 |
[12:04] | I can input it into a prosthetics software program. | 我可以将其输入修复术软件程序 |
[12:06] | It can construct an image of what Paula looks like now. | 这个程序可以构建出宝拉现在的样子 |
[12:09] | Unfortunately, I can’t hack paper records. | 很不幸 我黑不到纸质记录 |
[12:12] | Which means we’re gonna have to steal them. | 也就是说 我们得偷出来 |
[12:14] | Okay, get the hospital specs | 好吧 找到医院图纸 |
[12:16] | so I can find a way to sneak in without anybody notice… | 这样我就能想办法偷偷溜进去不引起任何人注意 |
[12:18] | Yes, hi. Um, | 是的 你好 |
[12:20] | when’s your next available appointment? | 你的下一个预约是什么时候 |
[12:25] | Oh. You can take me now. | 你现在就可以接待我 |
[12:28] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:31] | Got us in at the spa. | 我们可以去水疗中心了 |
[12:34] | – What? – Your bullet wound is fake. | -怎么了 -你的枪伤是假的 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I know. Okay, relax. | 是的 我知道 好吧 放轻松 |
[12:38] | I got this. | 我会搞定的 |
[12:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:47] | Hello, my dears. I am Susie. | 你们好 亲爱的 我叫苏西 |
[12:50] | Welcome to the spa. | 欢迎来到水疗中心 |
[12:52] | Please, right this way. | 请往这边来 |
[12:56] | – Thank you. – If I could just see what’s bothering you. | -谢谢你 -能让我看看您的伤口吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:08] | Bozer’s pneumatic tube lipstick thingamajiggy | 博兹准备的气动管口红那玩意 |
[13:11] | was supposed to be a last resort. | 应该留作最后一手的 |
[13:13] | Lighten up, Dez. | 乐观点 戴兹 |
[13:15] | Toys… are meant to be played with. | 玩具就是用来玩的 |
[13:24] | Looks like a bullet bounced off a rib. | 看起来有颗子弹打裂了你的肋骨 |
[13:30] | It’s subcutaneous. | 非贯穿伤 |
[13:32] | Ah, close range, gunpowder residue. | 近距离射击 还有火药残渣 |
[13:36] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[13:39] | I’ll page the doctor, | 我去呼叫医生 |
[13:40] | and she will get that removed and stitched up right away. | 她会马上帮你移除子弹并进行缝合 |
[13:43] | Okay. Thank you. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:55] | Canceling the doctor’s page. | 取消呼叫医生 |
[13:57] | Calling the nurse to an emergency on the 14th floor. | 呼叫护士去处理十四楼的紧急情况 |
[14:00] | Should buy us enough time to find Paula’s records. | 这样我们就有足够的时间去找宝拉的病历 |
[14:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:12] | Hey, you need to compare patient records with medical prescriptions. | 你们得比较一下病历和医嘱 |
[14:15] | There’s blood thinners used both pre and post facial surgery | 面部手术前后都会使用血液稀释剂 |
[14:19] | that will link Paula’s two identities. | 这能将宝拉的两个身份联系在一起 |
[14:21] | We’re looking for files dated three weeks ago. | 我们在找三周前的档案 |
[14:31] | Here. | 找到了 |
[14:32] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[14:38] | So, are we good? | 我们没事了吗 |
[14:41] | – Uh-huh. – Really? | -当然 -真的吗 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause you’ve been extra monosyllabic, even for you. | 你比之前更惜字如金了 |
[14:48] | See what I’m talking about? | 看吧 就是这样 |
[14:52] | Look. Patient 247. | 看 247号病人 |
[14:56] | That’s got to be Paula. | 这肯定就是宝拉 |
[14:59] | Uploading this to Bozer now. | 马上传给博兹 |
[15:11] | They definitely don’t look like resort security. | 他们肯定不是酒店安保 |
[15:13] | We need to hide. | 我们得藏起来 |
[15:17] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:19] | Follow my lead. | 跟我来 |
[15:24] | Gentlemen. | 先生 |
[15:26] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[15:31] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:35] | Saving our asses. | 保命 |
[16:00] | They were buying it! | 他们本来信了的 |
[16:01] | No, they weren’t. | 不 并没有 |
[16:31] | Dez! | 戴兹 |
[16:35] | Dez, you-you all right? | 戴兹 你还好吗 |
[16:37] | Peachy keen, Riley-bean. | 你真美 莱丽小宝贝 |
[16:48] | Did you just stab me, too? | 你刚刚也扎了我一针吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:52] | You’re gonna thank me in three, two, one. | 你马上就会感谢我 三 二 一 |
[17:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:03] | Uploading this to Bozer… now. | 马上把他们的照片传给博兹 |
[17:09] | They’re two of Salazar’s men. | 他们是萨拉查的手下 |
[17:10] | Clearly trying to find Paula. | 显然也是在找宝拉 |
[17:12] | And these won’t be the last people that Salazar sends after her | 这两个人一旦没有汇报 |
[17:15] | once these two don’t report back. | 萨拉查还会继续派人追查她 |
[17:16] | Mac, Taylor, you got to get in there and watch their backs. | 小麦 泰勒 你们得进去帮她们 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:20] | Vincent, how would you like your freedom, your money, | 文森特 你想重获自由和金钱 |
[17:22] | and your dad to be none the wiser? | 并且继续将你爸蒙在鼓里吗 |
[17:24] | And what about my caviar? | 我的鱼子酱呢 |
[17:26] | Oh, I’ll throw in the caviar, for sure. | 我肯定会给你奉上鱼子酱的 |
[17:28] | Okay. Well, now you’re talking. What do you need? | 好的 说吧 你们需要什么 |
[17:29] | We need you to check us into the Zurich Grand | 你得让我们作为你的新合作伙伴 |
[17:31] | as your new business partners. | 入住苏黎世大酒店 |
[17:32] | Once you’re in, you withdraw your cash, | 进去之后 取出你的现金 |
[17:34] | you split it with us, and then we let you go. | 分给我们 我们就让你走 |
[17:36] | – Mac. – All of this goes away. | -小麦 -一切都会结束 |
[17:42] | I don’t trust this guy. | 我信不过这家伙 |
[17:43] | Just trust me. | 那就相信我吧 |
[17:46] | – What? – I have reason, | -怎么了 -鉴于你之前的表现 |
[17:48] | given your track record | 我有理由不相信你 |
[17:49] | of becoming overly involved with previous Phoenix targets. | 考虑到你和前凤凰目标牵扯过深 |
[17:52] | The Merchant. Your aunt. | “商人” 你姨妈 |
[17:54] | And you have a track record of becoming overly involved | 你也有因私人恩怨 |
[17:56] | due to your personal vendettas. | 而牵扯过深的前科 |
[17:58] | Leland killing your Spearhead team. | 利兰杀了你先锋行动的队员 |
[18:00] | For all I know, Salazar killed your mom. | 据我所知 萨拉查杀掉了你的母亲 |
[18:01] | Come on. Salazar? | 别逗了 萨拉查 |
[18:02] | This is totally different. | 这完全是两回事 |
[18:04] | Vincent is totally different. | 文森特才是另一回事 |
[18:05] | You bought him caviar. | 你给他买了鱼子酱 |
[18:06] | Really, Mr. Psyops? Let me educate you for a second. | 不是吧 心理战大师 我来给您上一课 |
[18:08] | Establishing trust with a hostage is far better | 和人质建立信任比暴力威胁 |
[18:10] | than threats of violence. | 有效得多 |
[18:11] | Oh, yes, because that worked a treat | 当然 你格温姨妈把这招 |
[18:13] | when your Auntie Gwen used it on you. | 在你身上用得贼溜 |
[18:14] | And she helped us beat Codex. | 她还帮我们铲除了法典会 |
[18:16] | So I say we use this guy right here to get Salazar, | 所以我们要利用他抓到萨拉查 |
[18:18] | unless you would rather drop a bomb on the Zurich Grand | 除非你宁愿往苏黎世大酒店扔颗炸弹 |
[18:20] | – and call it a day. – Stop it. | -然后收工 -别吵了 |
[18:22] | The both of you. | 你俩都住口 |
[18:23] | Now, Taylor, I’m with Mac on this one. | 泰勒 这次我同意小麦的意见 |
[18:25] | Oh, surprise, surprise. | 哪次不是 |
[18:26] | Take precautions, but get in there. Now. | 做好预防措施 但现在必须出发了 |
[18:31] | Right. If you try anything | 对了 如果你敢耍花样 |
[18:33] | and we don’t check in regularly, | 害我们不能正常入住的话 |
[18:34] | our associate will transmit all the info she has | 我们的人会把你干的好事 |
[18:37] | on your misdeeds to Daddy. | 全部告诉你老爸 |
[18:39] | – Got it? – Mmm. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[18:41] | That could be bad. | 那可就糟了 |
[18:43] | So? | 所以 |
[18:45] | Do we have a deal? | 我们达成协议了吗 |
[18:52] | Let’s get this bread. | 我们来干一票 |
[18:53] | One problem, though. | 但是有个问题 |
[18:55] | Uh, nobody is gonna believe | 你们穿成这样 |
[18:57] | that you’re my guys dressed like that. | 没人会相信你们是我的人 |
[19:23] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[19:25] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[19:27] | I love the suit. | 这套西装真好看 |
[19:28] | Egor, my man, you’re looking as fly as always. | 伊戈尔 老朋友 还是一如既往的光鲜 |
[19:31] | Well, delighted to have you back. | 很开心你能再次光临 |
[19:32] | Tell me, uh, how is your father these days? | 跟我说说 令尊最近怎么样 |
[19:35] | Sadly, he’s feeling a bit under the weather. | 很遗憾 他身体微恙 |
[19:38] | Under the weather. I’m so sorry to hear that. | 微恙 那真是太遗憾了 |
[19:40] | – I’ll make sure to send a card. – Please, thank you. | -我会寄张问候卡片 -有心了 多谢 |
[19:42] | Now, let’s get you and your friends checked in, shall we? | 现在我们来给您和朋友办理入住 如何 |
[19:45] | Please. | 劳驾 |
[19:48] | That hurts. | 疼 |
[19:50] | Should have thought about that | 你决定给自己搞个真伤口前 |
[19:51] | before you gave yourself a real fake wound. | 就应该有这个心理准备 |
[19:54] | If you didn’t like my plan, | 如果你不喜欢我的计划 |
[19:55] | you should have said something. | 就早点说出来 |
[19:57] | Well, you didn’t even let me get my plan out | 我还没来得及说出我的计划 |
[19:58] | before you called down and gave yourself a bullet-otomy. | 你就给自己来了一枪 |
[20:02] | Oh, kind of like you didn’t even let me talk to those thugs | 就像你不让我跟那些混蛋周旋一下 |
[20:04] | before you started throwing punches? | 就直接撸袖子开揍一样 |
[20:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Seriously, Dez, what is up? | 说真的 戴兹 发生什么事了 |
[20:36] | We need to get rid of them. | 我们得处理掉他们 |
[20:38] | Come on. Help me lift them. | 来 给我搭把手 |
[20:41] | Nobody will find Tweedledee and Tweedledum until the morning, | 明早之前 没人会发现奔波霸和霸波奔 |
[20:44] | and by then, we’ll have Paula and be long gone. | 那时候 我们早就带着宝拉溜了 |
[20:46] | – The sooner the better. – Agreed. | -越早越好 -赞成 |
[20:47] | Come on, let’s get them strapped down. | 来 我们把他们捆起来 |
[20:50] | It’s always such a pleasure to have you with us, as you know. | 如您所知 您一直是我们非常喜欢的顾客 |
[20:53] | – Thank you. – I trust you’ll have a safe journey. | -谢谢 -祝您旅途顺利 |
[20:57] | Of course. Don’t I always? | 当然 哪次不是呢 |
[21:02] | Salazar has just checked into the hotel. | 萨拉查刚入住酒店 |
[21:07] | Hold on. | 停一下 |
[21:08] | The Butcher of Brazil is there now? | 巴西屠夫在那里吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | From the medical records, | 根据医疗记录 |
[21:20] | I’ve been able to reconstruct an image | 我得以重建了宝拉 |
[21:21] | of what Paula may look like now. | 现在的大致长相 |
[21:23] | Running facial rec on all guests. | 正在和所有客人做面部比对 |
[21:29] | We just got a hit on a guest on the 15th floor. | 匹配到了15楼的一位客人 |
[21:36] | Salazar just entered the spa. | 萨拉查刚进入水疗中心 |
[21:38] | We can’t let him search back here. | 我们不能让他来搜查这里 |
[21:39] | We need to get to Paula before Salazar finds her. | 我们必须在萨拉查之前找到宝拉 |
[21:41] | Stay put. We’ll deal with Salazar. | 原地待命 我们来搞定萨拉查 |
[21:43] | – You, act injured. – But I’m not. | -你 假装受伤 -但我没受伤 |
[21:45] | There are 26 bones in the foot to break. | 你脚上有26块骨头可以供我弄断 |
[21:48] | Pick five you don’t need, or act. | 要么选五根没用的 要么行动起来 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[22:04] | I am worried. | 我很担心 |
[22:06] | I was supposed to meet my friends here, | 我本应在这见我的朋友们 |
[22:08] | and I can’t seem to find them. | 但我似乎找不到他们了 |
[22:10] | Sorry, toots. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[22:11] | You know, not allowed to discuss anything about the other guests. | 我们不允许谈论其他客人的事情 |
[22:15] | You know how they are about the rules. | 你知道他们如何对待这些规定 |
[22:18] | Vincent. Take a seat, you handsome devil. | 文森特 请坐 你这小帅哥 |
[22:20] | I’ll be right with you. | 我一会儿去陪你 |
[22:22] | Take your time, my love, take your time. | 不着急 亲爱的 不着急 |
[22:25] | I suppose it’s okay if I take a look for myself? | 我自己看看应该没事吧 |
[22:28] | Oh, no, it would not be, cupcake. | 不 这样不行 亲爱的 |
[22:30] | Diluted in small doses, | 茶树精油用小剂量稀释 |
[22:31] | tea tree oil has healing properties. | 有治愈的功效 |
[22:34] | But in high quantities, | 但如果大剂量使用 |
[22:36] | heat will bind it to the ammonia in the window cleaner, | 高温会让其和窗户清洁剂的氨结合 |
[22:38] | and you have yourself an effective deterrent. | 你就会得到高效的威慑武器 |
[22:43] | Wait for my signal. | 等我信号 |
[22:44] | – Copy that. – I’d cover your noses if I were you. | -收到 -如果我是你 我会捂住自己的鼻子 |
[22:51] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[22:52] | Dez, Riles, go. | 戴兹 小莱 行动 |
[22:53] | We’re gonna follow Salazar. | 我们要跟着萨拉查 |
[22:55] | Please follow me. | 请跟着我 |
[22:56] | Headed to Paula’s room. | 去宝拉的房间 |
[23:00] | There they are. Let’s go. | 他们在那 我们走 |
[23:04] | Ever at your service, Vincent. | 为你效劳 文森特 |
[23:08] | Now, who are these two? | 这两位是谁 |
[23:10] | I honestly have no idea. | 我其实不知道 |
[23:12] | But granddad over here is very rude. | 但这位老头子很不礼貌 |
[23:16] | Vincent, what the hell? | 文森特 怎么回事 |
[23:18] | My dad’s perfectly fine, guys. | 各位 我爸爸很好 |
[23:20] | “Under the weather” is hotel code for being with undesirables. | “身体不适”是酒店里遇到不速之客的代号 |
[23:25] | You are making such a big mistake. | 你真是犯了个大错 |
[23:28] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[23:28] | When our associates don’t hear from us, | 当我们的伙伴联系不到我们时 |
[23:30] | they will call your daddy. | 他们会打给你爸爸 |
[23:31] | By the time they realize, I’ll be long gone. | 当他们意识到时 我早就走了 |
[23:34] | Egor has everything that I need here at the Grand | 伊戈尔在大饭店给我准备了所有的东西 |
[23:36] | for me to get my paper and disappear. | 让我拿到文件然后消失 |
[23:39] | I’m really sorry to have to do you like this, though, man. | 但我很抱歉不得不这么对你 兄弟 |
[23:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:47] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[24:04] | Get back! | 后退 |
[24:05] | Hands up. Hands up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[24:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[24:11] | Is that ceramic? | 那是陶瓷的吗 |
[24:14] | How’d you get that past security? | 你是怎么过安检的 |
[24:17] | – Don’t want to know. – I’m not going to ask you again. | -我不想知道 -我最后问你一次 |
[24:19] | – Who are you? – Long story short, | -你们是谁 -长话短说 |
[24:21] | Salazar’s checked in, | 萨拉查入住了 |
[24:22] | he wants to kill you, | 他想杀你 |
[24:24] | and we’re here to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们来确认无事发生 |
[24:27] | Lots of people want to kill me. | 很多人想杀我 |
[24:29] | How do I know you aren’t one of them? | 我怎么知道你们不是其中之一 |
[24:32] | ‘Cause we’re the good guys? | 因为我们是好人 |
[24:33] | Speak for yourself. | 别一概而论 |
[24:41] | I’m here | 我来这 |
[24:42] | because death is far too good for a bastard like Salazar. | 因为对于萨拉查这样的混蛋 死亡太便宜他了 |
[24:47] | I need to see him rotting in a cell, | 我要看他在监狱里腐烂 |
[24:49] | like a caged rat. | 像一只被囚禁的老鼠 |
[24:51] | Abandoned by his family, | 被家人抛弃 |
[24:54] | forgotten by the world. | 被世界遗忘 |
[24:59] | Go on. | 继续 |
[25:01] | I trusted Salazar. | 我曾信任过萨拉查 |
[25:08] | Opened up. | 坦诚以待 |
[25:09] | Thought I’d found my family. | 以为我找到了自己的家人 |
[25:10] | But I was a fool to trust anyone. | 但我是个谁都信任的傻子 |
[25:13] | He double-crossed me. | 他出卖了我 |
[25:15] | Left me for dead. | 扔下我等死 |
[25:19] | I’m here because I need you to testify. | 我来这 因为我需要你作证 |
[25:22] | Put him away. | 把他送进监狱 |
[25:23] | For me, for your son. | 为了我 为了你的儿子 |
[25:26] | For the countless other lives he’s ruined. | 为了他毁灭过的无数人 |
[25:30] | Make him pay, Paula. | 让他付出代价 宝拉 |
[25:35] | I can’t testify. | 我不能作证 |
[25:38] | But I have something better. | 但是 我有更好的东西 |
[25:40] | All the evidence on a hard drive. | 一个有所有证据的硬盘 |
[25:43] | The books. Where the bodies are buried. | 那些文件 尸体埋藏的地点 |
[25:46] | I checked it in with Egor for safekeeping. | 我问过伊戈尔硬盘藏在哪里 |
[25:48] | It’s in a vault in the basement. | 硬盘在地下室 一个保险库里 |
[25:50] | If you get me out of here alive, it’s yours. | 如果你们带我安全离开这里 硬盘就给你们了 |
[25:56] | All right, you got yourself a deal. | 好 成交 |
[25:58] | But you need to leave that gun here. | 但是你得把枪留在这 |
[26:00] | There might be metal detectors on the way. | 路上可能会有金属探测器 |
[26:02] | Resort rules. | 酒店规定 |
[26:05] | – Okay… – Now she wants to follow the rules. | -好 -她现在想遵守规定了 |
[26:14] | Welcome to our RHT rooms. | 欢迎来到我们的RHT房间 |
[26:16] | Radiant heat temperature? | RHT是辐射热温度吗 |
[26:18] | Ransom, hostage and troublemakers. | 是勒索 人质和惹麻烦的人 |
[26:20] | The Grand must accommodate the unique needs of all our guests. | 酒店必须满足所有客人的独特需求 |
[26:23] | Please, make yourselves at home. | 请别拘束 |
[26:30] | Matty, do you copy? | 马蒂 能听到吗 |
[26:34] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[26:34] | They only left one guard. | 他们只留了一个看守 |
[26:36] | ‘Cause the room’s really secure. | 因为这个房间真的很严密 |
[26:38] | Reinforced walls, I’m guessing, | 我猜 墙壁是加筋墙 |
[26:40] | to keep our comms from getting through. | 防止我们的通讯信号能传出去 |
[26:42] | Bars on the windows, | 窗户装了栅栏 |
[26:43] | and I don’t see any vents big enough to crawl through. | 我也没看到任何大到能爬出去的通风口 |
[26:47] | Well, you could just call your friend Vincent. | 你可以打给你的朋友 文森特 |
[26:50] | Offer him some ice cream if he lets us out. | 跟他说 如果让我们出去 就请他吃冰淇淋 |
[26:52] | You know, I told you he couldn’t be trusted. | 我跟你说过 不能信任他 |
[26:53] | I never claimed that we could trust him. | 我从没说过 我们可以信任他 |
[26:57] | The real question is, | 关键的问题是 |
[26:59] | do you trust me enough to get us out of here? | 我能带你逃出去 你足够信任我吗 |
[27:06] | I guess I could really leave you cuffed. | 我可以让你一直被拷着 |
[27:13] | Angus… | 安格斯 |
[27:15] | I trust you to get us out of here. | 我相信你可以带我们逃出去 |
[27:20] | Honestly, how hard was that? | 说真的 那能有多难 |
[27:24] | All right, so here’s the deal. | 好了 我们要这样做 |
[27:27] | Walls in bathrooms are plumbed next to each other, | 因为铺设了水管 厕所墙壁与其他房间相连 |
[27:29] | – so there’s a chance… – Don’t hurt me. | -所以有可能 -别伤害我 |
[27:35] | Yeah, we’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[27:40] | No, we got into a bit of a pickle at the resort, | 我们在酒店惹了点麻烦 |
[27:42] | and we’re locked up, too. | 所以我们也被关起来了 |
[27:43] | They didn’t lock me up. | 他们没有把我关起来 |
[27:46] | Well, then, why are you here? | 那你为什么在这 |
[27:47] | My boss tracked me here. | 我的老板查到我在这家酒店 |
[27:48] | I figured an RHT room would be the last place he’d look. | 我觉得他不会来RHT房间找我 |
[27:53] | You’re Paula. | 你是宝拉 |
[27:56] | Paula Matos. | 宝拉·马托斯 |
[28:00] | So much for the Grand’s famed anonymity! | 还说苏黎世大酒店以匿名性闻名 |
[28:03] | New face, new life. Don’t ask any questions. | 可以有新的脸 新的人生 不要问任何问题 |
[28:07] | Lying sons of bitches! | 都是他妈的骗人的 |
[28:08] | Look, you’re the reason we’re here. | 听着 我们是来找你的 |
[28:09] | We’re trying to get you out. | 我们是来救你出去的 |
[28:11] | If you’re Paula… | 如果你是宝拉 |
[28:13] | …then who the dickens are Desi and Riley with? | 那和戴西 莱丽一起的那家伙是谁 |
[28:46] | Good job back there… | 刚才干得漂亮 |
[28:48] | getting her to come with us. | 说服她跟我们走 |
[28:51] | But that speech about opening up… and family? | 但是那段关于坦诚相待 和家人的演讲 |
[28:57] | Come on, Dez, talk to me. | 拜托 戴兹 回答我 |
[28:59] | When Mac gassed me and Taylor, | 小麦用氮气毒我和泰勒 |
[29:01] | and went to join Codex, | 并投向法典会的时候 |
[29:02] | you charged after him– why? | 你跟着他一起 为什么 |
[29:05] | Because I trust Mac. | 因为我相信小麦 |
[29:08] | The question is, why didn’t you? | 问题是 你为什么不相信他 |
[29:12] | Maybe I would have if you’d asked me. | 如果你们问我的话 也许我会信的 |
[29:15] | But you didn’t let me in on the plan, | 但是你们没有让我加入计划 |
[29:16] | and you just bailed. | 你们直接跑了 |
[29:17] | Maybe because you were too busy | 也许是因为你太忙了 |
[29:18] | planning to drop a bomb on Mac’s head… | 忙着朝小麦的脑袋扔炸弹 |
[29:19] | That wasn’t my plan. | 那不是我的主意 |
[29:22] | And I stopped the bomb. | 而且我阻止了那个炸弹 |
[29:23] | We stopped Codex. | 我们阻止了法典会 |
[29:32] | Let’s get Paula the hell out of here. | 我们带宝拉赶紧离开这里 |
[29:36] | Why don’t you hold on to this for safekeeping. | 这个不如给你保管吧 |
[29:42] | Now she trusts me. | 现在她相信我了 |
[29:48] | I’ll take that hard drive now. | 立刻把硬盘交给我 |
[29:53] | I swear I saw you leave that. | 我发誓 我看到你把枪留在那了 |
[29:56] | Got lots of tricks up my sleeve. | 我会很多小技巧 |
[29:59] | It’s amazing what a little hair dye and makeup will do. | 染发和化妆能达到的效果真是太惊人了 |
[30:04] | – Who the hell are you? – Call me Jane. | -你到底是谁 -叫我简 |
[30:06] | See, when Salazar put out a hit on Paula Matos, | 当萨拉查悬赏宝拉·马托斯的时候 |
[30:09] | I blew it off. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[30:10] | But then he added a bonus | 但之后他又追加了一笔奖金 |
[30:11] | for some hard drive of evidence that she had. | 因为她在硬盘上找到了一些新证据 |
[30:14] | And I figured while all the no-necks | 我发现当所有人 |
[30:15] | are going after the blood price, | 都在争相竞价的时候 |
[30:17] | I’ll grab his financials and sell them to the highest bidder. | 我就可以把他的财务状况卖给出价最高的人 |
[30:20] | So what’d you do with the real Paula? | 你对真正的宝拉做了什么 |
[30:21] | She’s around here somewhere. | 她就在这附近 |
[30:23] | I tracked her here, same as you. | 我和你们一样 跟踪她到了这里 |
[30:24] | Hung out at the spa until I saw one face stop coming, | 在水疗中心闲逛 |
[30:27] | and another face start. | 看着人来人往 |
[30:28] | That was in case somebody caught you searching her room. | 那是为了防止有人发现你在搜查她的房间 |
[30:30] | The hard drive, now, | 现在把硬盘给我 |
[30:32] | or your friend dies. | 不然就杀了你朋友 |
[30:36] | I’m supposed to believe you two are super spies | 我是不是应该相信你们两个是超级间谍 |
[30:38] | who are gonna save me from the most murder-y gangster | 你们会把我从西半球最凶狠的歹徒手中 |
[30:40] | – in the western hemisphere? – Yes. | -解救出来 -是的 |
[30:42] | Look, I promise… | 听着 我保证… |
[30:42] | These rooms are built for hostages and kidnap victims. | 这些房间是专门为人质和被绑架者建的 |
[30:46] | We’re not getting out. | 我们出不去的 |
[30:47] | My colleague has a talent for looking at anything– | 我同事有观察的天赋 |
[30:49] | problems, objects, people– | 无论是问题 物品 还是人 |
[30:51] | and seeing what others don’t. | 能看到其他人不能发现的东西 |
[30:54] | His methods are unorthodox. | 他的方法不同寻常 |
[30:59] | He doesn’t always do what I think he should do, | 他并不总是做我认为他应该做的事 |
[31:01] | but his gift is what makes him the best. | 但他的天赋是最棒的 |
[31:10] | Despite my colleague’s dubious past, | 尽管我的同事过去不可靠 |
[31:13] | and tendency to withhold personal vendettas, | 还有隐瞒私人恩怨的倾向 |
[31:17] | in the end, he always does the right thing. | 但最后 他总能作出正确的选择 |
[31:26] | Am I supposed to say something? | 我应该说点什么吗 |
[31:28] | Right. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[31:30] | Okay, here’s how to get out of a locked room. | 我们可以这样逃出上锁的房间 |
[31:32] | The magnetic field of the motor’s induction coil | 电机感应线圈的磁场 |
[31:35] | moves the critical components within the lock’s chamber, | 会移动锁腔内的关键部件 |
[31:37] | allowing a dead bolt to be withdrawn, | 使得一个固定螺栓被拔出来 |
[31:39] | transforming a common household item | 这样就能把普通的家居用品 |
[31:41] | into a powerful lockpick. | 变成强力的开锁工具 |
[31:47] | The hard drive. | 给我硬盘 |
[31:49] | Just give her the hard drive, Dez. | 把硬盘给她吧 戴兹 |
[31:52] | If I give it to her, she’s just gonna shoot you anyway. | 如果我把硬盘给她 她还是会直接杀了你 |
[31:55] | Relax. Okay? | 放松点 好吗 |
[31:57] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[32:03] | You… did not just tell me to relax. Okay? | 你不要一直叫我放松 好吗 |
[32:06] | Out of everyone here, | 在这里的所有人中 |
[32:07] | you need to relax the most. | 你是最需要放松的那个 |
[32:09] | That’s rich. I need to relax? | 太可笑了 我需要放松吗 |
[32:11] | – Yes. – Look at you. You’re all high-strung, | -是的 -看看你自己 你情绪非常敏感 |
[32:12] | – walking around here with an attitude all the time. – Attitude? | -在这儿摆着臭脸走来走去 -摆臭脸 |
[32:14] | – I don’t know why you’re upset. – You’re blowing the mission! | -我不知道你为什么不高兴 -你把任务搞砸了 |
[32:15] | I… Shut up, both of you! | 闭嘴 你们两个 |
[32:17] | And give me the damn drive. | 赶紧把硬盘给我 |
[32:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | Like we said, just relax! | 就像我们刚才说的 放松点 |
[32:27] | Go. Up! Up! Up! | 走 上去 上去 |
[32:33] | – There they are! – Down, down, down! | -她们在那儿 -下楼 快下楼 |
[32:48] | It’s locked. | 门是锁着的 |
[32:52] | Buy me two minutes? | 帮我拖两分钟 |
[32:53] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[33:19] | Two minutes may have been optimistic. | 说两分钟可能有点过于乐观 |
[33:38] | We’re in. Let’s go. | 门开了 我们走 |
[33:42] | Headed south on the second floor. | 从二楼一直往南走 |
[33:44] | Salazar is in pursuit. | 萨拉查还在追 |
[33:45] | All right. We’re headed your way with the real Paula. | 好吧 我们带着真的宝拉往你们那边走 |
[33:47] | Unfortunately, the concierge’s guards aren’t far behind. | 不幸的是 礼宾部的保安就在后面不远 |
[33:51] | Any idea on how to get out of here? | 有想法该怎么逃出这里吗 |
[33:53] | You’re the idea guy. | 你是负责想主意的那个 |
[33:54] | I know a way out. Follow me. | 我知道一条路可以出去 跟着我 |
[33:55] | How do we know you’re not leading us into a trap? | 我们怎么知道你带我们去的不是陷阱 |
[33:57] | ‘Cause I want to get out of this damn hotel more than you do. | 因为我比你们更想逃出这个该死的酒店 |
[34:01] | – All right, let’s follow her. – Come on. | -好吧 我们跟着她 -快 |
[34:04] | The resort converted the old servants’ hallways | 度假村将老佣人的走廊 |
[34:06] | into secret passages | 改成了秘密通道 |
[34:08] | so that the resort staff and security can get around. | 方便工作人员和保安四处巡视 |
[34:11] | Just like Disneyland. | 就像迪斯尼乐园一样 |
[34:17] | Once Riley hacks the elevator, | 莱丽控制了电梯之后 |
[34:18] | we’ll be able to escape from the lobby. | 我们就能从大厅逃出去了 |
[34:20] | I’m locked out. | 我被锁在外面了 |
[34:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[34:24] | we have discovered unwanted guests in the hotel. | 我们在酒店里发现了不速之客 |
[34:27] | We kindly request that you remain in your room, | 我们恳请各位在封锁期间 |
[34:29] | under lockdown, until the matter is resolved. | 留在各自的房间内 直到事情得到解决 |
[34:32] | And once again, have a pleasant stay | 再一次祝愿各位 |
[34:35] | at the Zurich Grand Resort and Spa. | 在苏黎世温泉大酒店过得愉快 |
[34:42] | I knew I should have stayed in the bathroom. | 我就知道我应该待在浴室里 |
[34:43] | We will get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[34:44] | I can get us out of here if I build us a pulley. | 如果我能造个滑轮 我就能带大家离开这里 |
[34:46] | I just need an initial burst of lift. | 现在需要一个推力 |
[34:49] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah. Mac, follow us to the surgical suite. | 小麦 跟我们去手术室 |
[34:53] | Can you barricade the door? | 你能去挡住门吗 |
[34:57] | Our friends are in the spa. | 我们的朋友在水疗馆 |
[35:01] | Tell all housekeeping personnel to meet me in the spa. | 让所有客房服务员到水疗馆来见我 |
[35:04] | With the guns. | 带上枪 |
[35:06] | All the guns. | 带上所有的枪 |
[35:14] | Dez, can you wrap the surgical tubing | 戴兹 你能把医用胶管 |
[35:16] | around the support beams? | 绕到支撑梁上吗 |
[35:18] | And can you help me get these? Come on! | 帮我扶一下 |
[35:39] | Use your feet. | 用脚踹 |
[35:44] | Okay, everybody grab one of these, | 大家抓好手环 |
[35:46] | loop ’em around your wrist. Paula? | 把胶管绕到手腕上 宝拉 |
[35:48] | On the count of three, you two smash the valves. | 数到三 你们两个砸开阀门 |
[35:51] | It’ll boost ’em across the floor, | 这股力会把它们冲到地上 |
[35:53] | pulling us up. | 把我们带起来 |
[35:55] | Wait. You trust that this thing will hold us? | 稍等 你们觉得这东西够结实吗 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 够 |
[36:07] | Use your weapons! | 开枪 |
[36:09] | One. Two. Three! | 一 二 三 |
[36:19] | Pressure is often only seen as something negative, | 压力通常被认为是负面的 |
[36:22] | but all it takes is a small change in direction– | 但只要稍微改变点方向 |
[36:24] | in this case, surgical tubing looped over a beam | 这次 医用胶管绕在横梁上 |
[36:27] | and the team’s renewed commitment to trust– | 团队成员得以重建信任 |
[36:29] | to change pressure from something that shatters | 将即将瓦解的压力 |
[36:32] | to something that uplifts. | 转换成提升的动力 |
[36:37] | I-I still can’t believe | 我还是觉得难以置信 |
[36:38] | the whole flying tank things actually worked. | 这个氧气飞罐的计划竟然管用 |
[36:42] | He pulls it off, every time. | 次次都管用 |
[36:44] | Well, it’s really all in the physics, | 其实都是物理知识 |
[36:46] | ’cause if you change the direction of an applied motion, | 如果你改变了应用的运动方向 |
[36:48] | you can lift anything, including this airplane. | 你就能举起任何东西 包括这架飞机 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry to interrupt this science lesson. | 很抱歉打断了你们的科学课 |
[36:52] | That was Matilda. | 刚才是马蒂尔达打来的电话 |
[36:53] | Everything’s been arranged for you to testify | 一切都安排好了 你可以出庭作证 |
[36:54] | in exchange for your immunity. | 换取你的豁免权 |
[36:57] | And… I have a little something to ensure Salazar | 我有个东西可以确保 |
[37:01] | never sees the light of day again. | 萨拉查永无翻身之日 |
[37:03] | Am I supposed to know what that is? | 我该知道那是什么吗 |
[37:07] | That is all the data from the hard drive | 那是硬盘上所有的数据 |
[37:09] | you checked in with the concierge. | 就是你入住登记的时候带着的那块 |
[37:11] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[37:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:20] | I backed everything up | 我拷贝了所有数据 |
[37:21] | just in case Salazar went after my son. | 以防萨拉查去找我儿子 |
[37:23] | Speaking of your son Luis, | 说到你儿子路易斯 |
[37:25] | we sent a team to pick him up, | 我们拍了一队人去接他 |
[37:26] | so he should be waiting for you when you arrive. | 你到的时候他应该已经在等你了 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:30] | All of you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们所有人 太感谢了 |
[37:32] | You’re all… | 你们都… |
[37:34] | unorthodox, aren’t you? | 不太传统 对吧 |
[37:37] | That is an understatement. | 这么说太轻描淡写了 |
[37:54] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[37:58] | If you had the data, | 既然你取得了数据 |
[37:58] | why did you give me the hard drive to carry? | 你还为什么让我拿硬盘 |
[38:03] | It was a misdirect. | 是为了误导对方 |
[38:05] | I knew something was off about our Paula. | 我觉得那个宝拉不太对劲 |
[38:09] | That why you didn’t let me in on the plan… again? | 所以因此 你又一次没告诉我你的计划 |
[38:14] | No. | 不是 |
[38:18] | Ever since Codex, there’s been this… | 法典会之后 我们之间… |
[38:22] | wall up between us. | 有了隔阂 |
[38:25] | So… | 所以才… |
[38:28] | Well, that’s my fault. | 是我不对 |
[38:30] | I’m still angry at you for going after Mac. | 我还在生气你去找小麦 |
[38:35] | I did it to protect him. | 我那样做是为了保护他 |
[38:37] | I know. | 我明白 |
[38:38] | But you’re right. I… | 但你说得对 |
[38:41] | I didn’t let you in on the plan, and I’m sorry. | 我没告诉你我的计划 对不起 |
[38:47] | Truth is… | 其实是 |
[38:50] | I was angry at myself | 我对自己很生气 |
[38:51] | for believing you’d both gone over to Codex. | 因为我之前真的以为你们投靠法典会了 |
[38:56] | I regret not trusting you. | 我后悔当时没有信任你 |
[39:00] | I was hoping you could forgive me. | 我还希望你能原谅我呢 |
[39:05] | We’re cool, Riles. | 咱俩之间没事 小莱 |
[39:06] | Good. ‘Cause I have a confession to make. | 那就好 因为我有事要坦白 |
[39:09] | I hate my new place. | 我讨厌我的新住处 |
[39:10] | My next-door neighbor– he blasts Macklemore 24/7. | 我的邻居 他天天都在大声放麦可莫的歌 |
[39:14] | I also have a confession to make. | 我也有事要坦白 |
[39:17] | I’ve never been to a spa. | 我从来没做过水疗 |
[39:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | How do you relax? | 那你要怎么放松 |
[39:24] | I hit things. | 暴揍一些东西 |
[39:26] | That explains so much about you. | 怪不得你会是如今这副样子 |
[39:30] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[39:32] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[39:38] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[39:41] | I think we all assumed that | 我觉得我们都想当然地以为 |
[39:42] | everything would go back to normal after Codex. | 在法典会事件过去之后 一切都会恢复正常 |
[39:45] | Well, it did… mostly. | 大部分都恢复了正常 |
[39:48] | I became so focused on your past mistakes | 我老是抓着你过去的错误不放 |
[39:52] | that I… I was blind to my own. | 却没意识到我自己也犯了错误 |
[39:55] | And I’m sorry. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[39:58] | Fresh start? | 咱们重新开始好吗 |
[40:01] | To making new mistakes. | 继续去犯全新的错误吧 |
[40:05] | To think that he… | 不过想想… |
[40:06] | He thought I was your father? | 他居然觉得我是你爸 |
[40:08] | Yeah, ridiculous, isn’t it? | 是啊 很可笑 不是吗 |
[40:09] | Yeah. Dashing older brother, perhaps, but… | 是啊 我最多也就算你的潇洒老哥 但是… |
[40:12] | Congrats, guys. | 祝贺你们 |
[40:14] | After reviewing Paula’s hard drive | 在检查了宝拉的硬盘 |
[40:15] | and with the promise of her testimony, | 并在她证词的帮助下 |
[40:17] | Swiss authorities were able to issue a warrant for Salazar’s arrest. | 瑞士当局对萨拉查发出了逮捕令 |
[40:20] | And the Zurich Grand was all too happy to turn him over, | 苏黎世大酒店也很乐意把他交出来 |
[40:23] | given he was persona non grata | 因为他并不受欢迎 |
[40:25] | after he broke every house rule. | 毕竟他违反了所有规矩 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I’m a bit curious as to what happened to our-our friend Vincent. | 嗯 我有点想知道我们的朋友文森特怎么样了 |
[40:33] | After you escaped, | 在你逃走之后 |
[40:34] | Egor turned on Vincent. | 伊戈尔告发了文森特 |
[40:35] | He was furious with Vincent for bringing the Phoenix into the hotel | 文森特把凤凰基金会带去了酒店 他很生气 |
[40:38] | and refused to help him disappear. | 并拒绝帮他销声匿迹 |
[40:40] | How do we know all that? | 那我们是怎么知道这一切的 |
[40:42] | Because Vincent left and ran straight to the authorities. | 因为文森特在离开后 直奔当局 |
[40:45] | I guess jail time was a better prospect | 我觉得比起面对老文森特的怒火 |
[40:47] | than facing Vincent Senior’s wrath. | 还是监狱更舒服点 |
[40:51] | Right. | 也是 |
[40:51] | So where are Riley and Desi? | 莱丽和戴西去哪了 |
[40:54] | I’ve given them the Phoenix jet for a special assignment. | 我把凤凰的飞机派给她们去执行特别任务了 |
[40:57] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[41:00] | I… I own that jet. | 那架飞机 是我的 |
[41:03] | Right. Bye-bye. | 没错 再会了您 |
[41:04] | Yes, Matilda, you don’t seem to understand. | 马蒂尔达 你似乎没懂我的意思 |
[41:06] | Listen, I don’t know how many times I have to say this. | 听着 我不知道我还要再重复几遍 |
[41:09] | I literally own the– this op– Matilda? | 这地方就是我的 马蒂尔达 |
[41:12] | I literally own this operation! | 这地方是我的 |
[41:29] | – Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[41:35] | Here’s to relaxing on your very first spa getaway. | 这杯敬你第一次放松的水疗短假 |
[41:41] | You know what? To our first getaway. | 是我们的第一次短假 |
[41:43] | To the first of many. | 之后还会有很多次呢 |
[41:51] | You hate the mud, don’t you? | 你讨厌这些泥巴 对吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah. It’s mud. | 对啊 这可是泥巴 |
[41:54] | I don’t know what to do with it. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[41:55] | Well, you gave it a fair shot. | 总要试试的嘛 |
[41:59] | I’m here for the company, Riley. | 我在这就是为了陪陪你 莱丽 |
[42:02] | You can get out, Dez. It’s fine. | 你可以走的 戴兹 没事的 |
[42:04] | – I can’t. – I just… | -我不行 -我就… |
[42:06] | I think I lost my bikini bottom. | 我的比基尼裤裤好像不见了 |
[42:08] | – What? – Don’t you dare laugh. | -什么 -你不许笑 |
[42:10] | Don’t laugh. Don’t. | 不许笑 笑屁啦 |