时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is Codex. | 这是法典会 |
[00:02] | A millenarianist doomsday | 一个信奉千禧年主义 |
[00:03] | international terrorist organization. | 并试图引发世界末日的国际恐怖组织 |
[00:07] | You come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[00:08] | – Where are we off to? – To meet Leland. | -我们要去哪 -去见利兰 |
[00:10] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[00:10] | He is Codex. | 他就是法典会 |
[00:13] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[00:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:30] | You know, it has always amazed me that | 我一直都觉得很惊讶 |
[00:32] | the Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, | 月亮比太阳小400倍 |
[00:34] | and yet for seven minutes, it completely blocks out the Sun’s light, | 但却能完全阻挡太阳光七分钟 |
[00:38] | plunging everything in its path into darkness. | 让世界陷入黑暗 |
[00:42] | Great inspiration for the world’s underdogs. | 真是极大鼓舞了弱者啊 |
[00:45] | Or the world’s psychopaths. Take your pick. | 或者说 疯子 随你选 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | It’s good to see you like this, man. | 真高兴能看到你这副样子 |
[00:53] | Like what? | 哪副样子 |
[00:56] | I don’t know. Happy? | 我也说不清 开心的样子吧 |
[00:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:01] | Last year was pretty rough. | 去年过得很艰难 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:05] | First, Codex, then losing my dad, then Gwen. | 先是法典会 然后我爸死了 格温死了 |
[01:12] | Yeah, not to mention a global pandemic. | 是啊 更别提全球疫情了 |
[01:17] | But… | 但是 |
[01:18] | Codex is defeated, | 法典会已经被击垮了 |
[01:19] | Leland is in hiding. | 利兰也躲起来了 |
[01:21] | We’re back to work at the Phoenix. | 我们重返凤凰基金会工作 |
[01:23] | Things finally… I don’t know, | 事情终于… 怎么说呢 |
[01:26] | finally feel right. | 终于回到正轨了 |
[01:35] | You got eyes on the package? | 有看到目标吗 |
[01:37] | Check out the brunette to my right. | 查一下我右边那位深褐色头发的女人 |
[01:41] | Yep. | 好 |
[01:56] | That’s Josephine Tramell, | 这是约瑟芬·特拉梅尔 |
[01:58] | known Central Asian arms dealer. | 知名中亚军火商 |
[02:00] | I think we found our buyer. | 我们应该找到买家了 |
[02:01] | Taylor, you guys in position? | 泰勒 你们就位了吗 |
[02:03] | We are ready and awaiting your command with baited breath, Matilda. | 准备就绪 就等着你的指令了 马蒂尔达 |
[02:06] | A simple yes or no works just fine, Russel. | 回答我是或否就行 拉塞尔 |
[02:09] | Yes, for some people, perhaps, | 对于某些人或许可行 |
[02:10] | but not Russ Taylor, Matilda. | 但拉斯·泰勒才不会乖乖听话 马蒂尔达 |
[02:13] | Matilda? | 马蒂尔达 |
[02:15] | Did she just mute my comms? | 她是不是把我静音了 |
[02:16] | She’s been testy since you sent her to D.C. | 自你上次派她去华盛顿应付参院拨款委员会 |
[02:18] | to handle the Senate Appropriations Committee. | 她就一直很暴躁了 |
[02:20] | Yes, well, she needs a good reminding who the boss is, doesn’t she? | 没错 需要提醒一下她谁才是老板 不是吗 |
[02:23] | Let me know how that works out for you. | 告诉我那对你有啥好处 |
[02:27] | It doesn’t bother me that they’re on a fake date. | 我一点都不介意他们在进行假约会 |
[02:30] | Riley needs to be in range to intercept the upload. | 莱丽需要靠近点才能拦截上传文件 |
[02:33] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[02:34] | Well, I can hear you thinking. | 我能听到你心里的话 |
[02:36] | It’s not weird that they’re on a date before we’ve gone on one. | 我们都没来得及约会呢 他们就先约上了 |
[02:39] | After all these months, | 距离小麦用氮气毒你们 |
[02:40] | you and Mac still haven’t kissed and made up | 再去追查法典会都好几个月了 |
[02:41] | since he gassed you and went after Codex? | 你们还没有一吻泯恩仇吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah, well, the pandemic kind of put a damper on our kissing. | 没有 疫情当前 我们哪敢亲啊 |
[02:48] | I am not discussing Mac | 我才不会和你们讨论小麦的事 |
[02:50] | with his babbly-mouth best friend | 一个是他的多嘴死党 |
[02:51] | and a mercenary playboy | 另一个是视财如命的花花公子 |
[02:53] | who uses a decommissioned robot as a therapist. | 还把退役的机器人当成自己的心理治疗师 |
[02:58] | Sparky is a very good listener, actually. | 事实上 闪闪是位很称职的倾听者 |
[03:01] | Great talk, everyone. | 真是一场愉快的对话 朋友们 |
[03:14] | Opening the package. | 正在打开目标程序 |
[03:18] | Intercepting the upload. | 正在截取上传文件 |
[03:22] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[03:23] | Spearhead’s Scylla n12 prototype. | 先锋部队的锡拉n12原型 |
[03:26] | That’s a next-gen suitcase nuke. | 那是新一代小型核武器 |
[03:28] | A theoretical next-gen nuke, | 一项理论上的新一代核武器 |
[03:30] | and a very long way from a prototype, might I add. | 补充一下 距离武器雏形还有很长一段路要走 |
[03:33] | At least it was. | 至少以前是这样 |
[03:36] | Uh, slight problem. | 有点小问题 |
[03:39] | I’ve been made. | 我暴露了 |
[03:44] | You think she saw us? | 你觉得她看到我们了吗 |
[03:48] | No, but she is getting away. | 没 但她走了 |
[03:49] | Mac, Riley, stop her. | 小麦 莱丽 拦住她 |
[03:51] | Desi and Taylor, block the road. | 戴西 泰勒 封锁道路 |
[03:52] | We can’t let those specs get into the wrong hands. | 我们不能让设计参数落入坏人手里 |
[03:54] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:56] | You’re bringing the telescope? | 你要带上望远镜吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. Leave no man behind. | 对 谁都不能落下 |
[04:00] | Right. Well, we have one chance to stop her. | 好了 我们只有一次机会来阻止她 |
[04:03] | – We better not miss. – Go. | -可不能失手 -来 |
[05:03] | One minute until Tramell reaches the roadblock. | 特拉梅尔还有一分钟到达路障点 |
[05:05] | You got any tricks up your sleeve? | 你还有什么备用小妙招吗 |
[05:07] | Not sure a roadblock’s gonna stop Danica Patrick here. | 路障不一定能拦得住这位女赛车手 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:13] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:15] | – Mac? – Yeah? | -小麦 -怎么了 |
[05:18] | Sorry it’s come to this, Morty. | 抱歉要拆掉你了 莫蒂 |
[05:22] | You named the telescope? | 你给望远镜取了个名字 |
[05:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:28] | 30 seconds, Mac. | 还有30秒 小麦 |
[05:30] | Mac, hurry up! | 小麦 赶紧的 |
[05:47] | 早七点至晚九点 道路封闭 | |
[05:57] | Oh. Your suitcase nuke. | 你的小型核武器 |
[06:01] | Theoretical suitcase nuke. | 理论上的小型核武器 |
[06:11] | Y’all mess it up every time. | 你们每次都会把场面搞砸 |
[06:38] | Those two have been bonding lately. | 这两人最近关系不错 |
[06:40] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | What? You’d prefer they were barely speaking to each other? | 怎么 你更愿意她俩不说话吗 |
[06:44] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[06:46] | It’s just that Desi has plenty of time for Riley, | 只是戴西有很多时间跟莱丽在一起 |
[06:48] | but no time to go on a date with me. | 却没时间跟我约会 |
[06:50] | Have you actually asked her out? | 你有没有真的邀请过她 |
[06:51] | Yes. | 当然有 |
[06:55] | Dang it. | 妈的 |
[06:56] | You need to fix this. | 你得赶紧弥补 |
[06:57] | Ah. Yeah. | 确实 |
[07:00] | And I need to fix that. | 我得去挽救午餐了 |
[07:01] | Fire! | 火 |
[07:02] | Fire! | 火来了 |
[07:04] | Step away from the coals, Desi. | 离煤炭远一点 戴西 |
[07:07] | Put it down. | 放下吧 |
[07:08] | Just about to light it up. | 刚准备点火 |
[07:09] | I got it. Thank you. | 我来吧 谢谢 |
[07:11] | – You’re no fun. – Yeah. | -你这人不好玩 -好吧 |
[07:12] | Let the professional take over. | 让大厨来掌勺吧 |
[07:14] | Come to save the day? | 你来拯救烧烤了 |
[07:21] | – Oh, sorry. – No. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[07:23] | – Go. Go ahead. – All right. | -你先 -好的 |
[07:25] | You got any beer? | 有啤酒吗 |
[07:27] | – Oh, yeah. – Fire makes a girl thirsty. | -有 -玩火让我觉得渴了 |
[07:34] | Think I got it. | 好了 |
[07:37] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[07:40] | Want to grab a drink sometime? | 改天一起喝一杯如何 |
[07:42] | – Yeah, what would you call this? – Ha. Duh. | -那咱们现在在干嘛 -也是 |
[07:44] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, like, a… | 我想说的是 就是类似于 |
[07:46] | a proper date-date. | 正式的约会那种 |
[07:48] | Away from our nosy friends. | 远离好管闲事的朋友 |
[07:51] | You see what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[07:56] | You don’t have to give me an answer right now. | 你不用立刻答复我 |
[07:58] | Yeah– Just, later. | 晚点也没事 |
[08:00] | – Or not. I’m… – Bozer. | -不答复也没事 -博兹 |
[08:03] | If you ask me one more time | 你要是再敢问我 |
[08:05] | if I’m okay with Mac and Desi, | 我赞不赞成他俩在一起 |
[08:07] | your little MC Hammer lip-synch video | 五分钟内 你的MC汉默对嘴型视频 |
[08:08] | is gonna be trending on TikTok in about five minutes. | 就会在抖音上成为热门视频 |
[08:11] | If that’s how you want to play this, fine. | 你非要这样的话 也行 |
[08:14] | But you’re not making a great case for actually being okay. | 但这样反而说明你有事 |
[08:17] | I’m good, Boze. | 我没事 博兹 |
[08:19] | Whatever I was feeling for Mac was just | 不管我曾对小麦有什么感情 |
[08:22] | “Codex is ending the world” adrenaline. | 都是在”法典会终结世界”的刺激下产生的 |
[08:26] | Yes… | 开吃 |
[08:27] | Hey, hey, hey. Taylor’s not here yet. | 别急 泰勒还没到 |
[08:29] | If we have to wait for Lord Tardy Pants, | 如果我们要等迟到大王 |
[08:30] | it won’t be pretty, Bozer. | 场面一定会很难看 博兹 |
[08:32] | Where are the buns? | 面包放哪儿了 |
[08:33] | *And I’m getting closer than I* | *我比我自己想的* |
[08:37] | *Ever thought I might* | *要离你更近* |
[08:44] | *And I can’t fight this feeling anymore* | *我再也无法克制自己的感情* |
[08:50] | *I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for* | *我已忘记自己是在抗拒什么* |
[08:56] | *It’s time to bring this ship…* | *是时候让这艘船靠岸了…* |
[08:59] | Call Angus MacGyver. | 打给安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[09:02] | Hey, I hope you’re getting here soon | 希望你快到了 |
[09:03] | because Desi is about to go full Hulk. | 因为戴西快要抓狂了 |
[09:05] | Angus, I have a tail, it seems. | 安格斯 似乎有人跟踪我 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:10] | Guys. | 有情况 |
[09:11] | Black SUV, tinted windows. | 黑色SUV 车窗涂黑了 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna try and lose him. | 我试试甩掉他 |
[09:25] | He’s right on my tail. | 他紧跟我车后 |
[09:29] | Taylor. Taylor? | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[09:31] | Can you hear us? | 能听到吗 |
[09:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:36] | I tracked Taylor’s phone to these coordinates. | 我追踪泰勒的手机到这里的坐标 |
[09:44] | That’s definitely his car. | 这确实是他的车 |
[09:46] | But there’s no sign of Taylor. | 但没有泰勒的踪迹 |
[09:51] | It’s Taylor’s phone. | 是泰勒的手机 |
[09:55] | Hello, MacGyver. | 你好 麦凯弗 |
[09:56] | Your friend is alive and safe, for now. | 你的朋友目前还活着 |
[10:00] | We’ll return him on one condition. | 要让我们放人 有一个条件 |
[10:02] | You bring us USMC-1856707. | 你将USMC-1856707带给我们 |
[10:06] | You have two hours. We’ll be in touch. | 你有两小时 再联络 |
[10:10] | What’s USMC-1856707? | USMC-1856707是什么 |
[10:12] | One of Taylor’s theoretical weapons? | 泰勒的理论武器吗 |
[10:14] | It’s not a what, it’s a who. Those are dog tag numbers. | 不是东西 而是人 这是军籍牌编号 |
[10:16] | Already ahead of you. | 我已经查到了 |
[10:18] | USMC-1856707 is Eric Andrews, | USMC-1856707是埃里克·安德鲁斯 |
[10:22] | United States Marine Corps, served in Vietnam. | 美国海军陆战队成员 曾在越南服役 |
[10:25] | He’s a black belt, state champion sharpshooter, | 他是黑带选手 州冠军神枪手 |
[10:28] | collegiate wrestler and a wilderness survivalist. | 大学摔跤运动员 也是野外生存专家 |
[10:30] | Andrews went off the grid after Vietnam, | 在越南服完役之后 安德鲁斯便销声匿迹了 |
[10:32] | returning to join the Yards, | 之后便加入了亚茨 |
[10:33] | an indigenous group that live in the mountains. | 一个住在山上的本土团队 |
[10:35] | He was known for his deadly killing tactics using a chain, | 他以用铁链的致命杀戮战术而闻名 |
[10:39] | which earned him the nickname General Ma. | 当地人称他为马将军 |
[10:41] | Looks like the U.S. government largely ignored him | 似乎美国政府一直无视他 |
[10:43] | until he resurfaced in Thailand and brutally slaughtered | 直到他在泰国重新现身 |
[10:45] | the American attaché and his family. | 并残忍杀害了使馆专员一家 |
[10:47] | The military sent in a team to quietly bring him home. | 军方派人对他进行低调抓捕 |
[10:50] | He’s been locked up ever since. | 之后他就一直在坐牢 |
[10:52] | Any chance the Feds will let us use him | 联调局有可能会让我们 |
[10:54] | as bait to lure out Taylor’s kidnappers? | 用他当诱饵把泰勒的绑匪引出来吗 |
[10:55] | I’ll see if I can pull some strings. | 我看看能不能走走关系 |
[10:57] | I’m putting the Phoenix on lockdown. | 我要把凤凰基金会封锁了 |
[10:58] | Mac and Desi, get to the prison. | 小麦和戴西 去监狱 |
[11:01] | Nickname General Ma, what does that mean? | 外号马将军 什么意思 |
[11:03] | It’s Vietnamese for “Monster” Or “Demon.” | 越南语的”怪兽”或者”恶魔” |
[11:07] | Oh, great. So… | 真棒 |
[11:09] | They want us to trade the devil for Taylor. | 他们要我们用魔鬼换泰勒 |
[11:17] | You’re quiet. | 你很安静啊 |
[11:20] | I was just thinking about the last time | 我只是在想上一次 |
[11:21] | we were headed out to the middle of nowhere | 我们出发去荒郊野外 |
[11:23] | to deal with an unstable murderer. | 去对付一个情绪不稳定的杀人犯的事 |
[11:25] | We were with Oversight, | 我们跟”上级”在一起 |
[11:26] | breaking up a squabbling Murdoc and Helman. | 让吵个不停的魔多克和赫尔曼分开 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:30] | My dad and I weren’t talking at that time, | 我爸和我那次在冷战 |
[11:32] | but after that op, we went fishing. | 但是任务结束之后我们去钓鱼了 |
[11:36] | That was a good day. | 那天很开心 |
[11:39] | So, what do you say, after we free Taylor | 你觉得我们把泰勒救出来 |
[11:42] | and lock Andrews back up… | 把安德鲁斯关回去之后 |
[11:45] | would you want to, I don’t know, go fishing with me? | 你想不想…跟我一起去钓鱼 |
[11:49] | Fishing? | 钓鱼 |
[11:51] | You’re gonna have to do better than fishing | 我们法典会之后的第一次正经约会 |
[11:52] | for our first date-date since Codex. | 肯定不能就是钓鱼吧 |
[11:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:59] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[12:01] | Well, with the Phoenix on lockdown, | 凤凰基金会封锁了 |
[12:02] | we’re working out of Taylor’s fancy hangar. | 我们在泰勒的豪华机库里工作 |
[12:04] | Any update on Andrews’s release? | 安德鲁斯的释放有没有什么进展 |
[12:06] | Bad news. Despite my reassurance | 坏消息 尽管我一再保证 |
[12:08] | that he would be closely guarded and promptly returned, | 他会被严加看守并且很快就送回去 |
[12:11] | the FBI director denied my request. | 联调局局长拒绝了我的请求 |
[12:13] | I don’t disagree. Y’all saw what that guy can do with a chain. | 我不反对 你们都见识过那家伙用铁链能做什么 |
[12:16] | If we don’t show proof we have Andrews, they’ll kill Taylor. | 如果不证明我们有安德鲁斯 他们会杀了泰勒 |
[12:19] | Riley, any luck tracing the kidnapper’s message? | 莱丽 追踪绑匪留言有进展吗 |
[12:21] | Nope. I got to wait until they make contact again. | 没有 我得等他们再联系我们 |
[12:24] | Okay, well, nobody says we can’t talk to Andrews, | 好吧 没人说我们不能跟安德鲁斯谈谈 |
[12:27] | ask who he thinks is behind this. | 问问他觉得是谁干的 |
[12:29] | Talking. Definitely a start. | 谈谈 是个好的开始 |
[12:32] | Yeah. And I’m pretty sure we can cook up a surprise finish. | 对 而且我肯定我们能搞出个意想不到的结局 |
[12:44] | He’s not restrained? | 他没被铐着吗 |
[12:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:56] | My name is Angus MacGyver. | 我叫安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[12:58] | And I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m here. | 你肯定很奇怪我为什么来 |
[13:06] | O-Or not. | 或者不奇怪 |
[13:18] | Mr. MacGyver. | 麦凯弗先生 |
[13:20] | Thank you for your patience, | 谢谢你的耐心 |
[13:22] | allowing me to finish my meditation. | 让我完成冥想 |
[13:27] | This is the only path, | 实唯此一道 |
[13:29] | And there is none other for the purity of vision. | 无余知见净 |
[13:33] | Follow this path; | 汝等顺此行 |
[13:34] | it will bewilder Mara. | 魔为之惑乱 |
[13:37] | Siddhartha Gautama. The Buddha. | 释迦牟尼 佛祖 |
[13:39] | Buddha called the tempter Mara. | 佛祖称诱惑为魔 |
[13:42] | Others call it jinn, Iblis, Satan. | 其他人称之为镇尼 伊布力斯 撒旦 |
[13:47] | Ma. | 马 |
[13:48] | Just fancy names for the devil. | 都是恶魔的别称 |
[13:53] | We humans love to blame our basest tendencies | 我们人类喜欢把自己最卑鄙的一面 |
[13:58] | on a force outside of ourselves, but in reality, | 怪罪给外界力量 但实际上 |
[14:01] | that insatiable voice is always your own, | 贪得无厌的声音永远是你自己的 |
[14:05] | warring within you, driving you… | 在你内心斗争 驱使着你 |
[14:10] | to take life or to save it. | 杀生或是救赎 |
[14:14] | So, Mr. MacGyver, what brings you to my humble abode? | 麦凯弗先生 什么风把您吹到我的寒舍来了 |
[14:20] | My colleague… | 我的同事 |
[14:24] | his name is Russell Taylor. | 他叫拉塞尔·泰勒 |
[14:25] | He’s been taken. | 他被绑架了 |
[14:27] | His kidnappers demanded you in exchange. | 绑匪要求拿你做交换 |
[14:32] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[14:33] | But then, I’ve been in custody since 1985 | 但话说回来 我从1985年就被关在这 |
[14:36] | and we traitors don’t get a lot of visitors. | 我们这种叛徒也没有什么访客 |
[14:41] | Breathing rhythm, heart rate, pupil dilation | 呼吸节奏 心率 瞳孔扩张 |
[14:43] | all indicate he’s telling the truth. | 都表明他说的是实话 |
[14:45] | Would you happen to know of anyone who would | 你知道有谁会 |
[14:46] | want to secure your freedom? | 想把你救出去吗 |
[14:48] | Maybe old allies in Vietnam? The Yards? | 可能是以前的越南同盟 亚茨的兄弟们 |
[14:52] | No one wants me free. | 没有人想救我出去 |
[14:55] | Not even me. | 我自己都不想 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you find your friend. | 对不起 我不能帮你找到你的朋友 |
[15:01] | See, uh, | 听着 |
[15:02] | the truth is, you still can. | 其实 你可以 |
[15:04] | How would you like to get out of here? | 你想不想逃出去 |
[15:06] | See daylight for the first time in 35 years? | 35年来第一次见到阳光 |
[15:12] | Mr. MacGyver, it has taken me years of practice | 麦凯弗先生 我花了很多年 |
[15:15] | to quell the rage within me. | 才平息了心中的怒火 |
[15:18] | I put General Ma to death. | 我已经扼杀了马将军 |
[15:21] | It’s in everybody’s best interest to keep him buried. | 让他不见天日对大家都好 |
[15:31] | We should wrap this up. | 我们该结束了 |
[15:32] | Take it away, Riley. | 看你的了 莱丽 |
[15:34] | One minute, folks. | 等一小会儿 各位 |
[15:36] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[15:38] | Enjoy your painting. | 继续画画吧 |
[15:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:54] | You want to try one of those art classes | 你想不想上那种 |
[15:57] | where you paint and drink wine? | 边画画边喝酒的课 |
[16:00] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不想 |
[16:02] | Paint has been used throughout the ages | 自古以来 油画颜料一直被用来 |
[16:04] | to create the world’s most beautiful masterpieces. | 创作诸多全世界最美丽的画作 |
[16:06] | But under the right conditions, | 但在合适的条件下 |
[16:08] | like when it’s combined with bleach and acetone, | 比如当它与漂白剂和丙酮混合时 |
[16:11] | the paint reveals the toxic side of its personality, | 油画颜料就会显露出它个性中有毒的一面 |
[16:13] | as it transforms into chloroform. | 因为它会转化成有麻醉作用的氯仿 |
[16:24] | Remind me why Riley tripping the alarms was the best plan again? | 再跟我说一下 为什么莱丽触发警报是最佳计划 |
[16:29] | When Helman breached the black site, | 当赫尔曼入侵黑牢后 |
[16:30] | I helped redesign the security system, | 我帮忙重新设计了安保系统 |
[16:32] | which was adopted by federal prisons around the country. | 该系统已被全国联邦监狱采用 |
[16:35] | So now, when it goes on lockdown, | 所以现在 当监狱被封锁后 |
[16:36] | no one can get in or out of their floor. | 没人可以通过大门进出 |
[16:38] | Including the guards– Right here. | 包括警卫在内 就在这里 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | Des, we’re in a supply closet. | 戴西 我们进了一间储藏室 |
[16:46] | Yes. Thank you very much, Captain Obvious. | 是的 多谢你提醒啊 |
[16:49] | What does the closet have to do with your plan? | 这个储藏室与你的计划有什么关系 |
[16:58] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[17:01] | Just getting some fresh air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气吧 |
[17:02] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[17:05] | Uh, Bozer, I’m sending you proof that | 博兹 我正在给你发送证据 |
[17:05] | 发送照片 取消 是的 | |
[17:07] | we have Andrews in our custody and he’s alive. | 我们已抓到安德鲁斯 并且他还活着 |
[17:09] | Copy that. Riley jammed the Feds’ comms to buy you a head start. | 收到 莱丽干扰了联调局的通讯 帮你领先一步 |
[17:11] | I’m monitoring the situation | 我正在监控事态发展 |
[17:13] | and I’ll keep you updated on the pursuit. | 我会及时向你们通报追捕的最新进展 |
[17:14] | But for now, lay low. | 但现在 低调点 |
[17:16] | What– Who is he talking to? | 什么 他在跟谁说话 |
[17:18] | I can still shoot you while I’m driving. Sit back. | 我开车时也能开枪打死你 坐回去 |
[17:20] | Mr. MacGyver, please take me back to jail. | 麦凯弗先生 请把我送回监狱 |
[17:24] | I’m a very dangerous man. | 我是个很危险的人 |
[17:26] | I don’t know how long I can resist the urge to kill you. | 我想杀了你 我不知道还能克制这种冲动多久 |
[17:30] | I don’t know who took your friend | 我不知道是谁抓了你的朋友 |
[17:33] | or why they want me. I’m telling the truth. | 或者他们为什么想要我 我说的是实话 |
[17:35] | I believe you. I just don’t really care. | 我相信你 我只是不在乎 |
[17:39] | What you did back there, | 你在监狱里用我的油画颜料 |
[17:41] | with my paints, | 所做的事情 |
[17:42] | you could use that for good. | 你可以用那个来做好事 |
[17:44] | Instead you knock me out and kidnap me? | 而不是把我弄晕并绑架我 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s kind of his specialty. | 那是他的专长 |
[17:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:50] | It’s a compliment, okay? | 这是在夸你 好吗 |
[17:51] | – You’re good at knocking people unconscious. – Okay. | -你很擅长把人弄晕 -好吧 |
[17:56] | I thought you forgave me. | 我还以为你原谅我了 |
[18:00] | Is that why you say no to all my date ideas? | 这就是你拒绝我所有约会想法的原因吗 |
[18:03] | No, I did forgive you. | 不 我确实原谅你了 |
[18:04] | I just don’t like fishing or painting. | 我只是不喜欢钓鱼或画画 |
[18:07] | Oh, you betrayed her. | 你背叛过她 |
[18:11] | Oh, betrayal is a difficult one to forgive. | 背叛是种很难被原谅的行为 |
[18:16] | Especially with all that rage bottled up inside you. | 尤其是你压抑了心中所有的愤怒 |
[18:20] | Like a powder keg about to blow. | 就像一个即将爆炸的火药桶 |
[18:22] | Oh, really? Cause you’ve been such a ray of sunshine lately. | 是吗 因为你最近一直都让大家很开心 |
[18:26] | Buddha has a mantra I think would be very helpful. | 佛祖有句真言我觉得可能会有帮助 |
[18:31] | “Speak not harshly…” | “说话留口德” |
[18:33] | You know what? Enough armchair philosophy. Shut up. | 知道吗 别再说这种不切实际的哲学了 闭嘴 |
[18:36] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[18:56] | Read this. | 读一下这个 |
[18:58] | Would you mind coming a bit closer? | 你可以凑近点吗 |
[19:01] | Close enough? | 够近了吗 |
[19:07] | My name is Russ Taylor. | 我叫拉斯·泰勒 |
[19:10] | Respond to this message | 回复本条消息 |
[19:11] | with confirmation that you have USMC-1856707. | 确认你们已找到USMC-1856707 |
[19:20] | Or you watch me die. | 否则你们会看着我死 |
[19:22] | Sending the picture of Andrews. | 把安德鲁斯的照片发过去 |
[19:25] | And I’m running a trace. | 我正在追踪 |
[19:26] | Mr. MacGyver, | 麦凯弗先生 |
[19:27] | like I said, I’m sorry about your friend, | 如我刚才所说 我对你朋友的事深表遗憾 |
[19:30] | but please, can you take me back to the prison now? | 但求你了 你现在能送我回监狱吗 |
[19:34] | The kidnappers replied with the time and location for the exchange. | 绑架者回复了交换人质的时间和地点 |
[19:37] | It’s an abandoned auto repair plant in Vernon. | 是维农市的一家废弃的汽车修理厂 |
[19:39] | – You have less than an hour. – Copy that. Got it. | -你还有不到一个小时 -收到 明白 |
[19:42] | Guys, check this out. | 伙计们 看看这个 |
[19:44] | The software used to record digital video | 视频录制软件通常会 |
[19:46] | adds half a second head as a buffer. | 提前多录半秒作为缓冲 |
[19:48] | I recovered a piece from before Taylor started reading. | 我恢复了泰勒开始读之前的一段 |
[19:52] | I got an image of the kidnapper. | 得到了一张绑架者的照片 |
[19:57] | No. | 不会吧 |
[20:00] | That’s Roman. | 是罗曼 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:03] | But if Roman’s alive… | 但如果罗曼还活着 |
[20:04] | Then Codex is somehow involved in his kidnapping. | 那么法典会就与他的绑架有关 |
[20:07] | What does Leland and Codex want with you? | 利兰和法典会想要你做什么 |
[20:10] | Leland? | 利兰吗 |
[20:16] | I did some digging into Andrews’ time in Vietnam | 我查了一些安德鲁斯在越南时的资料 |
[20:18] | and I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[20:20] | Check out his commanding officer. | 看看他的指挥官 |
[20:30] | Leland. | 利兰 |
[20:31] | Leland was my C.O. in Nam. | 利兰是我在越南时的指挥官 |
[20:34] | Then years later, he shows up. | 几年后 他出现了 |
[20:36] | He said he had a gig working for people who gave him a purpose. | 他说他有份工作 为那些曾给过他目标的人打工 |
[20:40] | Had this mantra. | 还说了句咒语 |
[20:44] | “What was is lost, but from death comes life”? | “逝者不死 六道轮回 生生不息” |
[20:46] | Sounds about right. | 听起来是的 |
[20:48] | Said he wanted me to join. | 他说他想让我加入 |
[20:50] | But I refused. | 但是我拒绝了 |
[20:51] | What does Leland want from you now? | 利兰现在又想从你那得到什么 |
[20:53] | Last time I saw him was 1985. I-I don’t know. | 我上次见他是在1985年 我不知道 |
[20:56] | The year you were arrested. | 那一年你被捕了 |
[20:58] | I’m guessing it’s not a coincidence? | 我猜 这不是巧合 |
[21:00] | You are correct. | 你说得对 |
[21:02] | Leland tracked me down in Nam. | 利兰在越南找到了我 |
[21:04] | He needed my skill set. | 他需要我的技能 |
[21:06] | It was a high-profile target. | 目标的地位很高 |
[21:08] | Innocents were involved, | 无辜者会受到牵连 |
[21:09] | so I said no. | 所以我拒绝了 |
[21:12] | That’s where I drew the line. | 我的底线就是不伤无辜 |
[21:14] | Leland carried it out himself, | 于是利兰就亲自动手了 |
[21:17] | but then pinned it on me. | 但是他之后栽赃给了我 |
[21:20] | Up until that point, | 直到那时候 |
[21:22] | the U.S. government left me alone, but… | 美国政府才找上了我 但是 |
[21:24] | they couldn’t ignore Leland’s bloodbath. | 他们无法忽视利兰的大屠杀 |
[21:27] | But brought you in instead. | 然而他们却逮捕了你 |
[21:30] | It’s taken me many years | 过了好几年 |
[21:31] | to let go of my anger at his betrayal. | 我才平息了他背叛我的怒火 |
[21:48] | Look, whatever you’re asking for, | 听着 无论你想要什么 |
[21:51] | I assure you, I can pay a lot more. | 我保证 我能给你更多的利益 |
[21:54] | And I assure you… | 而我向你保证 |
[21:57] | …I can’t be bought. | 没人能收买我 |
[22:00] | Greetings, Russell. | 你好 拉塞尔 |
[22:03] | Lovely to see you again. | 真高兴能再见到你 |
[22:06] | Leland. | 利兰 |
[22:09] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[22:11] | I’d take it if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 就接受 |
[22:12] | Leland is notorious for terminating his employees | 谁都知道 一旦利兰的手下失去利用价值 |
[22:15] | once they’ve outlived their usefulness. | 他就会亲手灭了他们 |
[22:17] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要碰碰运气 |
[22:20] | So… | 所以 |
[22:22] | why am I here, hmm? | 为什么带我来这 |
[22:24] | If you’re trying to recruit me again, | 如果你要试着再次招揽我 |
[22:26] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想打破你的幻想 |
[22:27] | but my answer now, and always, | 但是我现在和以后的答案 |
[22:29] | is a big fat no. | 都是坚定的不 |
[22:30] | When Gwen blew herself up | 在格温炸飞了自己 |
[22:34] | to save her sister’s spawn… | 来救她姐妹的孩子后 |
[22:38] | she had something of mine on her: a scepter. | 她手上有一件属于我的东西 一柄权杖 |
[22:43] | We scoured the wreckage to no avail. | 我们搜索了废墟 却一无所获 |
[22:45] | Which means that Phoenix must have taken it. | 也就是说 一定是凤凰基金会将其拿走了 |
[22:49] | None of this is ringing any bells, darling. | 你说的这些我都没印象 亲爱的 |
[22:51] | Good thing I brought along a toy to help jog your memory. | 幸好 我带来了一个小玩具 来帮你回忆 |
[22:58] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[22:58] | Matty, Riley, we got a problem. | 马蒂 莱丽 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:01] | This is Mac and Desi. | 这是小麦和黛西 |
[23:04] | And these are FBI patrol cars. | 而那些是联调局巡逻车 |
[23:05] | They’ve locked in on a signal inside of their car. | 他们锁定了小麦车里的某个信号 |
[23:07] | Their comms are off, I encrypted their GPS. | 他们的通讯关着 我加密了他们的定位系统 |
[23:10] | It’s impossible to hack. | 不可能会被侵入 |
[23:11] | Which means there’s only one place that signal could be coming from. | 也就是说这个信号只能来自于一个地方 |
[23:16] | All right, cough it up. The tracker. | 好的 交出来吧 追踪器 |
[23:19] | Well, a-a few years back, | 几年前 |
[23:21] | they gave me a root canal. | 他们给我种了一根牙根管 |
[23:23] | I thought it was strange, | 我当时觉得很奇怪 |
[23:24] | given that I always had perfect teeth– | 鉴于我的牙齿总是很完美 |
[23:28] | I’m a diligent flosser. | 我经常用牙线洁牙 |
[23:29] | You didn’t think to mention | 你都没想到要提一嘴 |
[23:30] | they put a tracker in your tooth? | 他们在你牙齿里放了个追踪器吗 |
[23:32] | Of course not. | 当然没想到 |
[23:33] | It’s my only hope to get back into FBI custody | 这是我被联调局抓回去的唯一希望了 |
[23:36] | before I do something I’ll regret. | 希望他们能在我犯下大错之前阻止我 |
[23:40] | Two blocks up, three blocks to the right. | 往前开两个街区 再往右开三个街区 |
[23:42] | No, no, no, no, no. Please, not the dentist. | 不不 求你了 别去找牙医 |
[23:44] | I don’t need a dentist for what I have in mind. | 我不需要牙医替我实现我的计划 |
[23:56] | I was once like you. | 我曾经跟你一样 |
[24:00] | Holding in all my anger. | 压抑住自己全部的怒火 |
[24:03] | Mr. MacGyver’s hurt you deeply. | 麦凯弗先生深深地伤害了你 |
[24:08] | The only way to heal is to let it out. | 唯一的治愈方式就是将其发泄出来 |
[24:13] | Now, one practice I find very helpful | 我发现一种方法非常有用 |
[24:17] | is using feeling words to express yourself. | 就是用情感语言来表达自己 |
[24:21] | Please, can-can I show you? | 求你了 我能展示给你看吗 |
[24:30] | I’m feeling very angry… | 我感觉非常愤怒 |
[24:36] | …you kidnapped me. | 因为你绑架了我 |
[24:40] | I’m… I’m fearful | 我很害怕 |
[24:44] | that the urge to take these zip ties, | 十分急迫地想解开这些扎线带 |
[24:49] | wrap them around your throat | 将其缠绕到你的喉咙上 |
[24:52] | and watch you gasp for air | 然后看着你窒息 |
[24:55] | as the life drains out of your eyes… | 看着生命从你的眼中消逝 |
[24:59] | is too great an urge to resist. | 我难以抵挡这种迫切的渴望 |
[25:07] | Life is precious. | 生命是宝贵的 |
[25:09] | I… I know that expressing your emotions | 我知道 表达自己的情感 |
[25:15] | can be difficult at first, | 刚开始可能很难 |
[25:18] | but please, try. | 但是请试一试 |
[25:25] | I… | 我 |
[25:27] | …feel… | 感觉 |
[25:30] | like your crackerjack quotes makes me so irate, | 你精妙的举例让我十分愤怒 |
[25:33] | I want to carve out your transmitter tooth | 我想用小麦的瑞士军刀 |
[25:35] | with Mac’s Swiss Army knife | 撬出你的发射器牙齿 |
[25:37] | just so you’d shut up for five minutes. | 好让你能够闭嘴五分钟 |
[25:41] | Well, that wasn’t very difficult, was it? | 看来这并不难 是吧 |
[25:45] | Mr. MacGyver, we’ve been practicing | 麦凯弗先生 我们刚刚在练习 |
[25:46] | using feeling words to express ourselves. | 用情感词来表达自我 |
[25:49] | Would you like to try? | 你想要试一试吗 |
[25:51] | Hell no. Here we go. | 我才不要 来吧 |
[25:54] | I-I must warn you, | 我必须提醒你 |
[25:55] | I-I can’t predict how I’m going to react. | 我无法预测我会如何反应 |
[26:02] | Chains, they were always my favorite. | 锁链啊 永远是我的最爱 |
[26:08] | Much like a reformed murderer | 就像一个改过自新的杀人犯 |
[26:10] | might use meditation to override the signals in his brain | 可能会用冥想来掩盖他大脑中 |
[26:13] | telling him to kill, | 叫他杀人的信号一样 |
[26:14] | a jammer functions by emitting a stronger signal, | 干扰机的功能是发出更强的信号 |
[26:16] | effectively overriding the RDIF signal | 从而有效地掩盖从安德鲁斯的牙齿中 |
[26:19] | transmitted from Andrews’s tooth. | 发出的射频信号 |
[26:22] | Okay, that should keep you and us off the Feds’ radar. | 好了 这样我们就能摆脱联调局的追踪了 |
[26:25] | And this will make sure you behave. | 而这能确保你老实待着 |
[26:30] | They lost the signal, | 他们丢失了信号 |
[26:31] | but there’s a car approaching. | 但有辆车正在接近我们 |
[26:32] | Yeah. From that way. | 对 在那边 |
[26:33] | Get down. Stay down. | 进去 趴下 |
[26:58] | We’re clear. | 没事了 |
[27:02] | My bad, I just, I panicked. | 是我不好 我慌了 |
[27:04] | Thought that was the move. | 我只能想到这一招 |
[27:06] | Next time, take me out to dinner first. | 下次先带我去吃晚餐吧 |
[27:12] | What are you doing in an hour? | 一小时后你有什么安排吗 |
[27:14] | Maybe after we rescue our boss | 等我们先救出老大 |
[27:15] | – and get rid of this pesky third wheel. – Right. | -摆脱掉这个电灯泡再说吧 -好 |
[27:18] | No, no, no. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[27:23] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[27:30] | I’m angry– no, furious– that you let him get away. | 你让他跑了 我很生气 不 我很愤怒 |
[27:33] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么会是我的错呢 |
[27:35] | You’re the one who kissed me. | 是你主动亲我的 |
[27:50] | So, Russell, | 拉塞尔 |
[27:53] | where’s the scepter? | 权杖在哪里 |
[27:54] | And do me the professional courtesy of telling the truth. | 出于职业礼貌 请跟我说实话 |
[27:57] | We have ways to suss out if you’re lying. | 我们有办法弄清楚你是否在撒谎 |
[27:59] | *My Bonnie lies over the ocean* | *我的爱人在海的那边* |
[28:01] | *My Bonnie lies over the sea* | *我的爱人在海的那边* |
[28:11] | Even if, even if I tell you, | 就算我告诉你 |
[28:12] | what are you gonna do about it, huh? | 你又能怎样呢 |
[28:14] | This little charade just proves how weak you’ve become. | 你在这装模作样 刚好证明了你有多软弱 |
[28:18] | To save your life, | 为了救你 |
[28:21] | your friends are bringing me someone very dear to me. | 你的朋友们正把一位我的老朋友带来见我 |
[28:24] | And I can assure you, | 我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[28:26] | wherever you have hidden the scepter, | 无论你把权杖藏在了哪里 |
[28:28] | he can retrieve it. | 他都能找到 |
[28:31] | Now, I know you don’t care about much in this world, | 我知道你在这世上没什么在乎的东西 |
[28:35] | but even the best of us can be blinded by those we love. | 但即使是最厉害的特工也会被所爱之人蒙蔽 |
[28:41] | Hit squad just arrived in Revaca. | 杀手刚到达里瓦卡 |
[28:50] | If you touch her, | 你们要是敢动她 |
[28:51] | I swear, I will gut you both! | 我发誓我会杀了你们 |
[28:54] | It’ll still be too late for her. | 那对她来说太迟了 |
[29:00] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[29:07] | The Department of Defense has the scepter… | 国防部把权杖 |
[29:16] | in a secure vault at Fort Belvoir. | 放在了贝尔沃堡的一个保险库里 |
[29:19] | Thank you, Russel. | 谢谢你 拉塞尔 |
[29:21] | Thank you for telling the truth. | 谢谢你说了实话 |
[29:33] | Stop, stop! Don’t move, don’t move! | 站住 站住 别动 |
[29:35] | No, seriously, stop. Stop. Don’t move. | 不 说真的 站住 别动 |
[29:37] | I don’t even know how you made it that far, | 我都不知道你怎么能跑这么远 |
[29:39] | but… look, you see that downed wire? | 但你看到那根断掉的电线了吗 |
[29:42] | It could still kill you, even if you don’t touch it. | 就算你不触碰它 它也能要你的命 |
[29:44] | When you step, | 当你走动时 |
[29:45] | if your feet land in different voltages, | 如果你的两只脚在不同的电压下着地 |
[29:47] | – the step differential will kill you. – What? | -跨步电压会让你没命的 -什么 |
[29:49] | The long way of saying, do not pick up your feet. | 你太啰嗦了 别抬起脚 |
[29:53] | I… I will pick up my feet | 要是你们不保证把我送回监狱 |
[29:56] | unless you promise to take me back to prison. | 我就抬起脚 |
[29:59] | I mean it. I’ll end it here. | 我是认真的 我就死在这里了 |
[30:01] | I promise, we’re gonna take you back. | 我保证 我们会把你送回去 |
[30:02] | Once we get Taylor, | 等救出泰勒 |
[30:04] | we’re gonna send you right back to jail. | 我们就把你送回监狱 |
[30:05] | I’m not gifting a weapon like you to Codex. | 我不会把你这样的武器送给法典会 |
[30:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:08] | Trust you?! | 相信你 |
[30:11] | How can I? | 我怎么能信你 |
[30:12] | You kidnapped me | 你绑架了我 |
[30:14] | to take me to the brother who betrayed me. | 要带我去见背叛了我的兄弟 |
[30:18] | And your rageaholic girlfriend keeps threatening my life. | 而你暴躁的女友一直在威胁我的生命 |
[30:21] | – I vote we let him fry. – See?! | -我赞成让他自生自灭 -看吧 |
[30:23] | – Des? – What? They didn’t say he needed to be alive. | -戴西 -怎么了 他们又没说要活的 |
[30:25] | If he dies, Taylor dies. Codex wins. | 他要是死了 泰勒也会没命 法典会就赢了 |
[30:29] | You care more about Codex | 比起拯救你朋友的生命 |
[30:32] | than you do saving your friend’s life. | 你更在乎法典会 |
[30:36] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[30:37] | Des… | 戴西… |
[30:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:41] | How can I believe you won’t betray me– a stranger– | 我怎么能相信你不会背叛我这个陌生人 |
[30:46] | as you did the woman you love? | 像你背叛你所爱的女人那样 |
[30:53] | You know what? You’re-you’re actually right. | 好吧 你确实说对了 |
[30:59] | In my pursuit of Codex, | 我在追缉法典会时 |
[31:02] | I lost my way, and… | 我迷失了 并且… |
[31:07] | …I did anything to defeat them. | 我不惜一切去打败他们 |
[31:10] | Even sacrificed the woman I love. | 甚至牺牲了我爱的女人 |
[31:18] | But if you’ve taught me anything today, Eric, | 但如果要说你今天教会了我什么 埃里克 |
[31:21] | it’s that even the most lost of souls | 那就是即使是彻底迷失的灵魂 |
[31:23] | can find their way back to the light. | 也能找到重回光明的路 |
[31:26] | So, if… | 所以 如果 |
[31:30] | If you give me this chance, | 如果你给我个机会 |
[31:33] | I’d like to prove to you | 我想证明给你看 |
[31:36] | that I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 同样的错误 我不会犯两次 |
[31:40] | It’s important in a charged situation– | 在高电压环境下 有件事很重要 |
[31:42] | whether it’s with your angry ex or a crafty killer– | 无论你身边是生气的前任 还是狡猾的杀手 |
[31:45] | to ground oneself. | 那就是接地 |
[31:46] | While you might think touching metal may amplify a shock, | 你可能觉得触碰金属会让电压增大导致击穿 |
[31:49] | in fact, the opposite is true. | 事实刚好相反 |
[31:51] | The electrical current is diverted through the metal instead of the body, | 电流会从金属上流走 而不会经过人体 |
[31:54] | diffusing the danger. | 从而降低危险 |
[31:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:00] | I’ve lost a lot of people I love to Leland, | 利兰害死了很多我爱的人 |
[32:01] | and I’d like to make sure that I don’t lose another. | 我想确保这种事不再发生 |
[32:03] | So if you’re really the new man that you claim to be, | 所以如果真的如你所说 你已经洗心革面 |
[32:05] | prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[32:06] | Come with us | 和我们一起 |
[32:07] | and help me make sure that my friend survives. | 帮我顺利营救我的朋友 |
[32:12] | Will you give him a second chance? | 你愿意再给他一次机会吗 |
[32:19] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[32:20] | And no more death threats? | 你也别再威胁要杀我了 好吗 |
[32:25] | Des. | 戴西 |
[32:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:46] | – Gently, gently. – Shut up. | -轻点 轻点 -闭嘴 |
[33:10] | Angus, Desiree. | 安格斯 戴西蕾 |
[33:14] | Glad you could fit me in your schedule. | 很高兴你们百忙中来能救我 |
[33:16] | Always a pleasure rescuing you, Russ. | 随时乐意效劳 拉斯 |
[33:18] | Where’s Leland? | 利兰呢 |
[33:20] | Leland sends his regrets. | 利兰让我转达他的歉意 |
[33:21] | You’ll be reunited shortly. | 你们很快就能重聚 |
[33:23] | You put me through all this, | 你让我吃尽了苦头 |
[33:26] | the guy doesn’t even show up? | 结果那家伙甚至都没露脸 |
[33:29] | Unbelievable. | 太荒唐了 |
[33:30] | Roman, we held up our end of the bargain. | 罗曼 我们把你们要的人带来了 |
[33:32] | Let’s do this. | 开始交易吧 |
[33:35] | Walk slowly. | 慢慢走过去 |
[33:40] | Slow… | 慢点 |
[33:41] | …and easy. | 放轻松 |
[33:53] | The FBI has picked up Andrews’ chip. | 联邦调查局追踪到了安德鲁斯的芯片 |
[33:55] | They’re a few miles out. | 距你们只有几英里 |
[33:56] | Okay, just surrender when they get there | 好的 他们到了之后直接投降 |
[33:57] | and I’ll deal with the Feds. | 我会和他们交涉 |
[34:16] | Bozer, you got to see this. | 博兹 来看下这个 |
[34:17] | I had techs pull the old DXS files | 我想办法找到了一些之前外服部的文档 |
[34:19] | and digitize the CCD footage from those embassy murders in Thailand. | 并且把泰国使馆谋杀案的监控录像数字化了 |
[34:24] | I assume that’s Leland. | 我猜那是利兰 |
[34:25] | Correct. | 没错 |
[34:29] | There’s more. | 好戏还在后头 |
[34:35] | Andrews was there. | 安德鲁斯也在场 |
[34:37] | He’s been lying the whole time. | 他一直都在说谎 |
[34:40] | Where did you get that? | 这东西哪来的 |
[34:42] | From Leland. | 利兰给的 |
[34:47] | Welcome home, brother. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[34:55] | Mac, it’s a trap. Andrews lied. | 小麦 这是个陷阱 安德鲁斯在撒谎 |
[34:57] | He did the job in Thailand. | 泰国的事是他干的 |
[35:01] | Andrews, no! | 安德鲁斯 不要去 |
[35:15] | Thailand– what happened? | 泰国 到底是怎么回事 |
[35:20] | Go! Come on! | 快走 拜托 |
[35:32] | No more lies. | 快说实话 |
[35:33] | Yes, I worked with Leland. | 没错 那是我和利兰一起干的 |
[35:35] | It was only to take out the attache. | 原本是只要干掉大使馆专员的 |
[35:37] | No children, no family. | 不动孩子和家人 |
[35:39] | I would never agree to that. | 我绝不会同意那么干的 |
[35:41] | I was blinded by him once. | 我被他蒙蔽过一次 |
[35:43] | I-I won’t be blinded again. | 不会再被他蛊惑的 |
[35:45] | Mac, I’ll prove to you I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 小麦 我会证明 我不会犯同样的错误 |
[35:58] | Hate to interrupt this little chat, chaps, | 我不想打扰你们拉家常 伙计们 |
[35:59] | but, Angus, I don’t think we can last much longer. | 但是 安格斯 我们撑不了多久 |
[36:03] | Working on it. | 我来想办法 |
[36:07] | Many things blind us. | 很多事情都会蒙蔽我们 |
[36:09] | Anger, betrayal, even love. | 愤怒 背叛 甚至是爱 |
[36:12] | But sometimes, a little blindness can work to your advantage. | 但有时候 一点点盲区反而是有益的 |
[36:15] | For instance, when you’re surrounded by hostile operatives, | 比如 当你被恶敌环伺的时候 |
[36:18] | by mixing water with a little paint, | 把水和一点颜料混合 |
[36:20] | you can create a fog | 就能制造烟雾 |
[36:21] | that will cause the world around you to disappear. | 掩盖你周围的一切 |
[36:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:36] | I’m not asking you to kill anybody. | 不是让你去杀人 |
[36:38] | Buy us a few minutes until the Feds arrive. | 在联邦调查局来之前 帮我们拖延一下时间 |
[36:42] | If I do this… | 如果我这么做 |
[36:45] | I may not come back. | 我很可能会回不了头 |
[36:47] | If you don’t, we’re not gonna make it. | 不干的话 我们都得死 |
[37:26] | He’s like the Angus MacGyver of death. | 他简直就是死神版本的安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[37:57] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[38:00] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[38:02] | FBI! Hands up! Hands, hands, hands! | 联邦调查局 举起手来 |
[38:05] | Hands, hands! | 举起手来 |
[38:11] | Andrews? | 安德鲁斯 |
[38:18] | Andrews, Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 安德鲁斯 |
[38:21] | It’s over. I can take you back to prison just like I promised. | 结束了 我不食言 我现在就带你回监狱 |
[38:24] | But you’re gonna have to put that chain down. | 但你得把链子放下 |
[38:28] | “Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.” | “宁做地狱的君主 不做上帝的门徒” |
[38:33] | No, no, you’re not Milton’s Lucifer. | 不 你不是路西法 |
[38:35] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry, Mr. MacGyver. | 抱歉了 麦凯弗先生 |
[38:38] | We try to change, | 我们也想改变 |
[38:40] | but the war always rages on. | 但战争却永不停止 |
[38:44] | Today, General Ma wins the battle. | 今日 马将军赢了这场战争 |
[38:50] | No. No. Andrews. | 不 不 安德鲁斯 |
[38:53] | Freeze! Stop right there! | 站住 不许动 |
[38:55] | Let me see those hands. | 举起手来 |
[38:56] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:58] | Stay where you’re at! | 待在原地 |
[39:00] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[39:07] | My two favorite fugitives. | 我最爱的两位逃犯 |
[39:10] | Thank you for securing our release. | 谢谢你让我们获释 |
[39:14] | Did they manage to recover Andrews? | 他们抓到安德鲁斯了吗 |
[39:15] | Unfortunately, no, | 很不幸 没有 |
[39:16] | but luckily, Leland misjudged his old friend. | 但幸运的是 利兰错估了他的老朋友 |
[39:19] | And while Andrews may still be out there, | 就算我们没抓到安德鲁斯 |
[39:21] | he’s not Codex’s weapon. | 他也不会再帮法典会做事了 |
[39:23] | And what about Leland? | 那利兰呢 |
[39:25] | Does this mean that Codex is back? | 这是不是意味着法典会卷土重来了 |
[39:26] | No. Not as they were. | 不 不会像以前那样的 |
[39:29] | How do we know that for sure? | 我们怎么确定这一点 |
[39:30] | Because… | 因为… |
[39:33] | we have the scepter. | 我们有权杖在手 |
[39:37] | How? You said you gave up the location. | 怎么会 你说你供出了地点 |
[39:39] | Yes, I used an old psyops technique | 是的 我用了老旧的心理战术 |
[39:41] | to mislead my interrogators and told a partial truth. | 我只说了一部分真相来误导我的审问者 |
[39:45] | When the world shut down during the pandemic, | 当全球因为疫情停摆的时候 |
[39:47] | the Department of Defense | 国防部的人 |
[39:48] | sent everything they had from Codex | 把他们所掌握的关于法典会的一切信息 |
[39:50] | into a vault at Fort Belvoir. | 都送到了贝尔沃堡的一个保险库里 |
[39:52] | But when the world opened up again, | 但当一切重启的时候 |
[39:55] | I had everything transferred back here | 我把一切都转移回来了 |
[39:58] | to the Phoenix. | 转移回了凤凰基金会 |
[40:00] | That’s great. What is it? | 那可太好了 这是什么 |
[40:02] | Well, we assumed that it was decorative, | 我们之前以为这是个装饰品 |
[40:04] | but the lengths that Leland went to | 但利兰费了这么大功夫 |
[40:05] | to kidnap Taylor and free Andrews | 来绑架泰勒 放出安德鲁斯 |
[40:07] | tipped us off to its importance. | 这让我们意识到了它的重要性 |
[40:12] | It holds every Codex file, hard drive, | 它存储着法典会所有的文件 硬盘数据 |
[40:17] | financial record and document, | 财务记录和其他文档 |
[40:19] | dating back hundreds of years. | 最早的文件甚至可以追溯到几百年前 |
[40:22] | All of that from an old, rusty stick. | 这些东西都被储存在一根破棍子里 |
[40:24] | And without it, | 没有了权杖 |
[40:25] | any plans that Leland had to reform Codex are now dashed. | 利兰想重组法典会的计划也落空了 |
[40:29] | So is this the end of Codex? | 所以 法典会算是彻底终结了吗 |
[40:30] | Well, Leland may still be out there, | 利兰可能依旧在逍遥法外 |
[40:32] | but, without this little gem, | 但是 没了这东西 |
[40:35] | we can ensure that Codex will never rise again. | 我们可以确保法典会没机会再死灰复燃了 |
[40:37] | And if they attempt to try, we’ll be ready. | 就算他们想卷土重来 我们也会准备好应对的 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:42] | – All right. – All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[40:43] | Before you all scamper off, | 在散会之前 |
[40:46] | there is one thing that I feel I need to say to all of you. | 我觉得我得跟大家说句话 |
[40:48] | Oh, man, come on. | 还没说完啊 |
[40:49] | I promise– no, please. I will be brief. | 我保证长话短说 |
[40:52] | I… | 我… |
[40:54] | Well, you all | 我是说在场的所有人 |
[40:56] | risked your lives without hesitation to save me, | 都毫不犹豫地冒着生命危险来拯救我 |
[41:00] | and for that, I would like to thank you. | 为此 我想向大家说一声谢谢 |
[41:03] | I’m deeply grateful. | 我十分感谢各位的慷慨相助 |
[41:07] | That’s beautiful. | 真好 |
[41:08] | – So, can we talk about a raise? – No. | -所以 咱能不能谈谈涨预算的问题 -不行 |
[41:10] | I see you got a bunch of jets. | 我看你飞机挺多啊 |
[41:11] | I mean, yes, we can, | 我是说 可以是可以 |
[41:12] | but no. The answer’s no. | 但不行 答案是不可以 |
[41:14] | Right. Let’s skedaddle and, | 好了 散会吧 |
[41:16] | leave these two lovebirds to discuss the date that, | 咱们就让这对小情侣讨论一下约会问题吧 |
[41:19] | Desi’s been avoiding. | 就是戴西一直在躲的那场约会 |
[41:20] | – I’m not avoiding… – That’s a great idea. | -我才没有在躲 -好主意 |
[41:23] | Don’t screw it up this time. | 这次别再搞砸了 |
[41:26] | Hey, did you… | 你当时… |
[41:29] | mean what you said to Andrews? | 对安德鲁斯说的那些话 是认真的吗 |
[41:32] | About giving me a second chance? | 你说你要给我第二次机会 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I want to. | 是的 我很想这么做 |
[41:41] | But honestly, I’m afraid. | 但说实话 我很害怕 |
[41:45] | I had front-row seats to the war that raged in you last year, | 去年你经历的那些痛苦和挣扎 我都亲眼目睹了 |
[41:47] | and I can’t do that again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[41:51] | Date me? | 你不想再和我约会了吗 |
[41:53] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[41:55] | Lose you. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[42:01] | Des, I know it looked like I was lost, but… | 戴西 我知道之前我似乎迷失了方向 但… |
[42:08] | you were there the whole time, | 你一直陪在我身边 |
[42:09] | guiding me back home. | 指引着我回家的方向 |
[42:23] | Dinner first. | 先吃晚餐再说 |
[42:25] | Where are you taking me? I’m starving. | 你打算带我去哪 我饿死了 |
[42:28] | Sushi? | 去吃寿司吧 |
[42:30] | As long as I don’t have to catch it. | 只要你愿意帮我拿就行 |