时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Did you think about what I suggested we try? | 有考虑过我说的吗 |
[00:13] | I did. | 有 |
[00:15] | Are you nervous? | 紧张了吗 |
[00:17] | Just didn’t think you wanted to try that. | 没想到你会想这么干 |
[00:19] | You act like you’ve never done it before. | 说得好像你没这么干过似的 |
[00:22] | Look, if it goes wrong, | 听着 如果出了问题 |
[00:23] | it’s just really hard to look each other in the face the next morning. | 第二天就很难面对彼此了 |
[00:26] | I have weapons manifest, but my cover’s blown. | 我拿到了武器清单 但我暴露了 |
[00:34] | Coming in hot! | 好多人追我 |
[00:36] | The trick is to relax. Don’t clench. | 诀窍是要放松 别握紧拳头 |
[00:38] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来容易 |
[00:45] | Is there another way out? | 还有别的路离开吗 |
[00:57] | As you know, reinforced glass is resilient to impact. | 大家知道 钢化玻璃可以抵御碰撞 |
[01:00] | But creating a temperature differential– | 但如果产生温差 |
[01:03] | fire, then ice– | 火烧 冰冻 |
[01:05] | will create just enough strain between the layers | 会让层面板之间产生足够的张力 |
[01:07] | that a high-velocity impact over a small area will be magnified. | 针对小面积施加的高速冲击力就会被放大 |
[01:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:13] | So, do you want to do it? | 所以 你愿意吗 |
[01:17] | For the love of God, man, | 老天爷啊 |
[01:18] | just tell her you’ll meet her bloody parents! | 你就从了她 去见她父母吧 |
[01:52] | Okay, Mom, Mimi, | 好了 妈妈名叫米米 |
[01:54] | – age 56… – Well, says she’s 52. | -56岁 -她说她52岁 |
[01:56] | Well, she lies about being vegan also, apparently. | 很显然 她说自己是个素食主义者也是假的 |
[01:59] | Uh, she loves horror movies, though. | 不过 她喜欢看恐怖电影 |
[02:00] | Your dad is Danh, uh, 58. | 你爸叫丹 58岁 |
[02:03] | He, um, uh… | 他 |
[02:05] | Oh, he loves tennis and he hates dumplings. | 他喜欢打网球 讨厌吃饺子 |
[02:06] | All they care about is if you love me. | 他们在乎的只有你是否爱我 |
[02:08] | Okay? Let’s go. | 听懂了吗 走吧 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | Uh, Simon. Simon’s your brother, he’s 33, medical examiner. | 西蒙 他是你哥 33岁 法医 |
[02:15] | Golden child. | 掌上明珠 |
[02:16] | He hates Jim Carrey, but he loves Ace Ventura. | 他讨厌金·凯瑞 但喜欢看《神探飞机头》 |
[02:18] | I don’t get that. | 我搞不懂 |
[02:19] | What about me? Am I your, uh, boyfriend, | 我呢 我是你男朋友 |
[02:21] | guy you’re dating or your lover? | 约会对象 还是爱人 |
[02:22] | First off, “lover.” Ew. | 首先 “爱人”也太老套了吧 |
[02:25] | Second, let’s avoid labels– it complicates things, okay? | 其次 别贴标签 这只会让事情变复杂 |
[02:28] | Besides, I’m not worried about how you fit in. | 再者 我丝毫不担心你能否融入 |
[02:32] | I’m worried about how I fit in. | 我担心的是自己能否适应 |
[02:38] | Is that you, baby? | 门外是你吗 宝贝 |
[02:43] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[02:45] | – I thought you were burglars. – Hi. | -还以为有小偷 -你好 |
[02:49] | It’s lovely to meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴能见到你 女士 |
[02:58] | You don’t think it’s a little weird | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[02:59] | Mac hasn’t met Desi’s parents yet? | 小麦竟然还没见过戴西父母 |
[03:01] | Uh, no. I-I think it’s weird you’ve been texting him about it | 不 过去这一小时你一直给他发短信 |
[03:04] | for the last hour. | 这才显得奇葩 |
[03:05] | I’m being a supportive friend. | 我是个支持朋友的人 |
[03:07] | How about you be a supportive friend | 既然你那么支持朋友 |
[03:09] | and help me with this security upgrade? | 帮我升级安保系统如何 |
[03:11] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[03:14] | Hey, Matty. How’s the science fair? | 马蒂 科学展览那边情况怎么样 |
[03:16] | Riley, I need that supplemental background check | 莱丽 我想看你对伊莱·布朗 |
[03:18] | you worked up on Eli Brown. | 追加的背景调查报告 |
[03:20] | Wow. The kid must’ve nailed it. | 那孩子肯定很厉害 |
[03:21] | 200 geniuses from ten different states, | 伊莱用一台氢燃料电池驱动的1969年雪佛兰 |
[03:24] | and Eli beat all of them with a ’69 Chevelle | 将来自十个不同国家的200位天才选手 |
[03:27] | that runs on hydrogen fuel cells. | 一一击败 |
[03:29] | Of course, now we have every tech company in America | 当然了 全美所有技术公司 |
[03:32] | down here trying to recruit him. | 都来招募他 |
[03:34] | Copy that. Sending now. | 收到 正在发送 |
[03:36] | That thing is an abomination. | 那玩意真是令人讨厌 |
[03:38] | He’s turned a 270-horsepower V-8 American classic | 他把一台拥有270马力的V8美式经典跑车 |
[03:41] | into a bloody golf cart– | 变成了高尔夫球车 |
[03:43] | probably sounds like a weasel dying when you hit the gas. | 踩下油门你可能会听到黄鼠狼死前的惨叫声 |
[03:46] | You know, Matty, | 知道吗 马蒂 |
[03:47] | I’m not sure about this… recruiting civilians, | 招募普通人我都没什么把握 |
[03:51] | let alone a child. | 更别说要招募个小孩了 |
[03:52] | He’s not a child. | 他不是小孩 |
[03:54] | He’s a genius who could probably turn you into a cyborg | 他是个天才 如果你给够钱 |
[03:56] | – if you paid him enough money. – Yes, | -他或许可以把你变成生化人 -没错 |
[03:58] | he’s been expelled from his last six schools. | 他曾被六所学校开除 |
[04:00] | He’s got a complicated past– | 他的经历很复杂 |
[04:02] | makes him a perfect recruit for the Phoenix. | 所以很适合加入凤凰基金会 |
[04:05] | 第十届西海岸理工展览 第一名 | |
[04:10] | Phoenix Foundation. | 凤凰基金会 |
[04:12] | Okay, uh, let me guess. | 好吧 我来猜猜看 |
[04:13] | You guys want me to make prosthetic wings | 你们想让我去某个鸟类保护区 |
[04:15] | for injured bald eagles at your exotic bird sanctuary. | 帮受伤的秃鹰造一对假翅膀 |
[04:18] | If it helps to save the world, then sure. | 如果这可以拯救地球 那么是的 |
[04:21] | Hi. I’m Matilda Webber. | 你好 我叫马蒂尔达·韦伯 |
[04:23] | I was hoping to speak with you or your parents. | 我希望能和你或你的父母谈谈 |
[04:25] | Foster parents. | 养父母 |
[04:26] | They’re not here. They travel for work. | 他们不在 出差去了 |
[04:28] | Oh, foster mommy and daddy not here to watch you win first prize? | 养父母不来看你斩获头筹吗 |
[04:31] | I always win. | 我经常赢 |
[04:32] | So no big deal, right? | 不是什么大事 好吧 |
[04:35] | Hey, Eli! | 伊莱 |
[04:36] | Come on back– there’s someone I want you to meet. | 快过来 我想介绍个人给你认识 |
[04:38] | Yeah, yeah. Coming! | 好 马上来 |
[04:40] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[04:41] | Look, I got to get back in there to collect all my trophies, | 听着 我得过去捧走奖杯 |
[04:43] | crush other kids’ dreams, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. | 粉碎其他小孩的梦想之类的 |
[04:46] | You guys seem nice, but I have no interest in saving the world. | 你们看起来很友善 但我没兴趣拯救世界 |
[04:49] | You have bigger plans? | 还有更宏大的梦想吗 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna make a billion dollars before I turn 25. | 25岁前挣够十亿美金 |
[04:53] | That’s cool, but… | 是不错 但是 |
[04:54] | a billion dollars doesn’t go as far as it used to. | 现在这个时代 十亿也算不得什么大钱 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:58] | Then I guess I’ll make $10 billion. | 那我就挣个一百亿 |
[05:00] | Start there. | 先定个小目标 |
[05:02] | Hey, maybe I’ll buy your foundation. | 也许我会买下你的基金会 |
[05:04] | Help you out. | 帮帮你们 |
[05:09] | Now I like him. | 现在我喜欢他了 |
[05:18] | Is that you and Desi in kindergarten? | 这是你和戴西在幼儿园拍的照片吗 |
[05:21] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[05:24] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:26] | Mom just said she could do the splits, | 我妈刚说她能劈叉 |
[05:28] | and I thought she was joking, | 我以为她在开玩笑 |
[05:29] | and then she did the splits. | 然后她就劈了个叉 |
[05:31] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[05:33] | I put her in yoga twice a week | 她背部拉伤后 |
[05:34] | after she threw out her back. | 我给她报了一周两次的瑜伽课 |
[05:36] | What? When did she throw out her back? | 什么 她什么时候拉伤了背 |
[05:38] | It’s fine now. | 现在没事了 |
[05:39] | I took care of it. | 我搞定了 |
[05:46] | Your brother’s on the phone a lot. | 你哥一直在看手机 |
[05:48] | He doesn’t like me, does he? | 他不喜欢我 对吧 |
[05:49] | – That’s a tell, right? – No, it’s… | -是这意思 对吧 -不是的 |
[05:51] | I hope you’re hungry, Mac. | 希望你肚子饿了 小麦 |
[05:54] | We like to judge all of Desi’s boyfriends by how many spring rolls | 我们喜欢用能往嘴里塞进多少个春卷 |
[05:57] | they stuff into their face. | 来评判戴西的所有男友 |
[05:59] | All of Desi’s boyfriends? | 所有男友 |
[06:00] | Ah, so many names. | 名字太多了 |
[06:02] | Mom! Can you just at least let me get drunk | 妈 能不能至少等我喝醉以后 |
[06:05] | before you humiliate me? | 再让我丢脸 |
[06:06] | We’ve been trying to get Desi to settle down | 我们一直希望戴西能够 |
[06:08] | for a while now, but… | 成家立业 但 |
[06:10] | we’ve just learned… | 我们逐渐学会了 |
[06:12] | not to get too attached. | 不要干涉过多 |
[06:13] | Our kids are just very different. | 我们的两个孩子非常不同 |
[06:14] | Simon was always very studious, | 西蒙勤奋好学 |
[06:16] | honors at medical school, doctor, great career… | 医学院优等生 当了医生 有好工作 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:19] | Yeah, it’s, um, been mentioned. | 对 我有听过 |
[06:21] | Many, many times. | 太多次了 |
[06:22] | Desi’s more “just go with the flow,” | 戴西更像是”顺其自然”的类型 |
[06:25] | but we’re very proud of her for being, | 但我们也以她为豪 |
[06:26] | what, a security guard now? | 现在是做保安对吗 |
[06:28] | I work in private security, Dad. | 我在做私人安保 爸 |
[06:30] | I don’t chase skateboarders around a strip mall. | 不是在商店里追滑板少年 |
[06:38] | I really hate not being able to tell them what we do. | 我很烦不能告诉他们真实工作 |
[06:42] | I have to run back to the office for a while. | 我要回办公室一趟 |
[06:44] | Tell Mom and Dad to start brunch without me. | 跟爸妈说先吃别等我 |
[06:45] | Wait. Simon. | 等等 西蒙 |
[06:47] | Where…? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:50] | Where’s Simon? | 西蒙去哪儿了 |
[06:51] | We can’t start without Simon! | 西蒙不在不能开饭啊 |
[06:53] | He had to go back to the office. | 他要回办公室一趟 |
[06:57] | And actually, we are gonna go make a quick stop to the market | 其实吧 我们也要去超市一趟 |
[07:00] | to grab some bánh bao buns. | 买点越南包子 |
[07:01] | You guys know how much I love bánh bao buns, huh? | 你们知道我很喜欢吃那个 对吧 |
[07:09] | Noticing a distinct lack of buns. | 这里很明显没有包子 |
[07:11] | Do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 能说说怎么回事吗 |
[07:12] | My brother’s been distant lately, | 我弟弟最近有些疏远我 |
[07:14] | and I needed somebody with an objective opinion | 我需要第三者的客观意见来告诉我 |
[07:17] | to tell me that my training was making me paranoid. | 不是我的训练让我多疑 |
[07:19] | But even you said that he was acting weird. | 但你也说他有点奇怪 |
[07:21] | I think he’s in some sort of trouble. | 我认为他可能遇到了麻烦 |
[07:23] | Well, you could’ve just said that. | 你可以跟我直说啊 |
[07:24] | I really did want you to meet my parents. | 我是真的想带你见我父母 |
[07:26] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[07:29] | Just two birds, one stone, that’s… | 算一石二鸟其实 |
[07:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:33] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[07:46] | No excuses. | 我不听借口 |
[07:47] | You said you would do it, and when you didn’t… | 你说你会做 当你没做时 |
[07:49] | It’s Simon. | 是西蒙 |
[07:52] | I can’t make out what they’re saying. | 听不清他们说什么 |
[07:57] | When Thomas Edison | 当托马斯·爱迪生 |
[07:58] | invented the microphone in 1876, | 于1876年发明麦克风时 |
[08:01] | he had no idea that something called a “power drill” | 他绝对想不到一个叫”电钻”的东西 |
[08:03] | could be used in the same way a century and a half later. | 在150年后也能有同样的功能 |
[08:06] | By harnessing sound waves through a drill bit, using a plastic plate, | 利用塑料盘 通过钻头来收集声波 |
[08:10] | you can bounce a tiny magnet around a coil of wire | 用小磁铁在线圈附近来回运动 |
[08:12] | to create an electrical current, | 产生电流 |
[08:14] | which then feeds into a Bluetooth speaker, | 然后传输到蓝牙扬声器上 |
[08:16] | thus your very own listening device. | 这样你的监听器就做好了 |
[08:19] | That’s a drill. | 这是个电钻 |
[08:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:22] | It’s a morgue drill… | 是停尸房电钻 |
[08:25] | and you touched it. | 你还摸了 |
[08:26] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[08:28] | You think this is about you? | 你以为这是你的事 |
[08:30] | We’re not going to start with you. | 我们不会先从你下手 |
[08:32] | You screw this up, we go visit your mom and dad. | 事情办砸的话 我们就去找你父母 |
[08:37] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[08:39] | Back for more, huh? | 又回来继续游说了 |
[08:41] | Well, when I see potential, I don’t give up. | 当我见到有潜力的人 我不会放弃 |
[08:43] | Well, a lot of therapists and foster parents | 许多治疗师和养父母们 |
[08:45] | told me I had potential. | 都说我有潜力 |
[08:47] | What do you bring to the table? | 你能提供给我什么 |
[08:48] | Focus, teamwork, friends, a lab– | 专注 合作 朋友 一间实验室 |
[08:51] | full of people just like you, | 里面全是你这类人 |
[08:53] | so you don’t have to work alone anymore. | 这样你就再也不用独自工作了 |
[08:54] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[08:56] | A word? | 过来一下 |
[08:59] | – I’ll be right… – Please? | -我马上 -快点 |
[09:01] | Don’t leave. I’ll be right back. | 别走开 我马上回来 |
[09:12] | Are you serious, Russ? | 你是认真的吗 拉斯 |
[09:13] | I just had him. I was talking to him. | 他听进去了 我刚在和他聊 |
[09:15] | – You distracted me… – Jogger in blue. | -你打了岔 -那个穿蓝衣服跑步的 |
[09:17] | That’s the third time. | 经过这三次了 |
[09:19] | We’re being watched. | 我们正被人监视 |
[09:20] | Nobody knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这里 |
[09:24] | Unless it’s not us. | 除非被监视的不是我们 |
[09:28] | Matty! In the car! | 马蒂 快上车 |
[09:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:38] | Help! Help! | 救命 救救我 |
[09:52] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[10:04] | Any idea who those chaps are, why they’re after you? | 知道这些家伙是谁 他们为什么要追你吗 |
[10:06] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[10:13] | God, Desi, where… | 天啊 戴西 你从哪里 |
[10:14] | Who was he, huh? That guy that just left. | 那人是谁 刚离开的那个 |
[10:18] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[10:19] | we heard what he said about your parents. | 我们听到他说要去找你们的父母 |
[10:22] | If you’re in some kind of trouble, I want to help. | 如果你有什么麻烦 我想帮忙 |
[10:23] | Well, that’s new. Thanks, but I’m handling it. | 这倒挺罕见的 但谢了 我正在处理 |
[10:26] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看起来不太像 |
[10:27] | What are you doing here, Desi? | 你来这里干什么 戴西 |
[10:28] | Why do you suddenly care about the family? | 怎么就突然关心起你的家人了 |
[10:29] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[10:31] | Let’s just take a breath. | 我们都冷静一下 |
[10:34] | Look, I get it, okay? | 听着 我明白了 好吗 |
[10:35] | Congratulations, you’re the golden child. | 恭喜你 你才是父母最爱的孩子 |
[10:38] | I don’t give a crap about that right now. | 我现在根本不在乎这个 |
[10:39] | That guy, he threatened our parents. | 那家伙威胁到了我们的父母 |
[10:40] | I’m not the golden child. I just didn’t take off like you. | 我不是父母最爱的孩子 我只是没像你那样离开 |
[10:43] | – I served my country. – And I took care of the family. | -我为国家效力 -我照顾全家 |
[10:45] | And you never wanted my help! | 你从不想要我帮忙 |
[10:46] | – Okay, Desi? – What?! | -好吧 戴西 -怎么了 |
[10:48] | Just take a breath, both of you. | 你们两个 都冷静点 |
[10:50] | Because your parents are in danger, | 你们的父母有危险 |
[10:51] | so you’re gonna have to work together. | 所以你们必须合作 |
[10:53] | Simon, please, trust me when I say that your sister can help. | 西蒙 当我说你妹可以帮忙时请相信我 |
[10:57] | We can help. | 我们可以帮你 |
[10:59] | We can. | 真的可以 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | In order to explain this, | 要解释这事 |
[11:04] | I need to pull the files, | 我得找些文件出来 |
[11:06] | introduce you to Mr. Lao. | 向你们介绍劳先生 |
[11:08] | All right, who’s Mr. Lao? | 好吧 谁是劳先生 |
[11:16] | This day, huh? | 真是特别的一天 对吗 |
[11:18] | All right, tell them to prep a safe house. | 好吧 让他们准备一间安全屋 |
[11:20] | “Safe house”? | “安全屋” |
[11:21] | Like a spy safe house? | 间谍用的那种安全屋吗 |
[11:24] | What is it you guys do again? | 你们是干什么的来着 |
[11:25] | So I hit a few different indexes. | 我试了几个不同的索引 |
[11:28] | Ran Eli’s social, came back legit. | 查了伊莱的社会保障号 显示是合法的 |
[11:30] | But it came from a database of numbers | 但号码来自联邦证人保护计划的 |
[11:31] | assigned to people in WITSEC. | 专用数据库 |
[11:33] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:35] | You were in witness protection? | 你在证人保护计划中吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 没有 |
[11:38] | His papers were doctored to hide him in the system. | 他的材料被篡改了 以便把他藏在系统里 |
[11:40] | His foster parents, caseworkers, none of them had a clue. | 他的养父母都是社工 一点线索都没有 |
[11:43] | Wait, why was I in witness protection? | 等等 我为什么在证人保护计划中 |
[11:45] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[11:46] | All we know right now | 我们现在只知道 |
[11:47] | is clearly someone from your past | 很明显 你过去认识的某个人 |
[11:49] | isn’t finished with you. | 现在跟你还没完 |
[11:51] | That has to wait. | 这事得先放一放了 |
[11:52] | Cameras show an SUV matching the description | 摄像头显示有辆越野车现在正进入停车场 |
[11:53] | of the guys who grabbed Eli pulling into the lot right now. | 其特征与抓走伊莱那些人的车相符 |
[11:59] | How on earth did they find us so fast? | 他们怎么这么快就找到我们了 |
[12:01] | They’d have to track you like we do. | 他们一定是像我们一样追踪你们 |
[12:02] | Have access to traffic cameras, CCTV. | 有权访问交通摄像头和监控录像 |
[12:04] | Right, well, I’ll distract them. | 好吧 我来引开他们 |
[12:06] | I assume you can drive? | 我想你会开车吧 |
[12:07] | Let me help. I have an idea. | 让我来帮忙吧 我有个主意 |
[12:11] | Well, you seem to think he’s got what it takes. | 你看起来觉得他有这个能力 |
[12:14] | Let’s see. | 拭目以待吧 |
[12:33] | The cool thing about most cars’ auto-park feature | 汽车的自动停车功能很棒的一点是 |
[12:35] | is that it’s easily hacked. | 很容易被黑 |
[12:36] | It’s only a small jump from auto-park to auto-drive. | 从自动停车到自动驾驶只需做点小改动 |
[12:39] | Your phone, please? | 请把你的手机给我 |
[12:44] | Maybe there are two Macs, God help us. | 或许要摊上俩小麦了 老天保佑 |
[12:47] | Well, can Mac make a self-driving car in under two minutes? | 小麦可以在两分钟内造出一辆自动驾驶汽车吗 |
[12:49] | – Definitely. – Uh, come to think of it, yes. | -绝对可以 -仔细想想 可以 |
[12:52] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多长时间 |
[12:55] | Negative time, great. | 没时间了 真棒 |
[12:57] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[13:00] | Breathe, Eli, okay? | 呼吸 伊莱 好吗 |
[13:02] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[13:07] | Start with the basics. | 从基本操作开始 |
[13:10] | Eli… see if you can turn the air conditioning on remotely. | 伊莱 看看能否远程打开空调 |
[13:14] | Right… air conditioning. | 好的 空调 |
[13:20] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[13:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:23] | Working to kill the brakes. | 正在松开刹车 |
[13:24] | Revving the engine. | 发动引擎 |
[13:29] | Potential. | 潜能 |
[13:31] | Focus. | 专注力 |
[13:32] | Teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[13:33] | Now, show me what you got. | 现在 向我展示一下你的能耐吧 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Riley, I’m sending you the plates now. | 莱丽 我正把车牌发给你 |
[14:09] | I want you to start in the law enforcement databases. | 你在执法部门数据库里搜一下 |
[14:12] | I mean, these guys tracked us in record time. | 这些家伙能这么快地追踪到我们 |
[14:14] | Who else could’ve accessed the traffic camera logs so quickly? | 还有谁能这么快地调取交通摄像头记录 |
[14:18] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:19] | Hey, Matty, you’re right. | 马蒂 你说得对 |
[14:21] | That car you just stole, those guys with guns– | 你们刚偷的那辆车 那些带枪的家伙 |
[14:23] | they’re Feds. | 他们是联调局的 |
[14:24] | Eli, you’re being hunted by the FBI. | 伊莱 你正被联调局追捕 |
[14:28] | Mr. Lao came in last week. | 劳先生是上周送来的 |
[14:30] | Postal worker. | 是个邮递员 |
[14:31] | Preliminary ruling was suicide. | 初步判断是自杀 |
[14:33] | But I think it’s murder. | 但我认为是他杀 |
[14:35] | Why would anybody want a postal worker dead? | 为什么有人想杀一个邮递员 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. But… | 我不知道 但 |
[14:40] | There’s no reason why a hanging victim would | 上吊的人没理由在头上和 |
[14:42] | have bruising above his head and on his back. | 背上有擦伤 |
[14:45] | Or burst capillaries around his eyes or mouth. | 眼睛和嘴周围的毛细血管也不会破裂 |
[14:48] | Maybe the cops didn’t find anything suspicious at the scene, | 也许警察没在现场找到可疑的东西 |
[14:50] | but were they looking? | 但他们去找了吗 |
[14:52] | I mean, really looking? | 我是说 真正地去找 |
[14:55] | All I’m saying is, as a medical examiner, | 作为法医 我想说的是 |
[14:57] | I know every body tells a story. | 我知道每一具尸体背后都有故事 |
[15:00] | And this one– | 这一具 |
[15:02] | it doesn’t point towards suicide. | 绝不是自杀 |
[15:03] | So you delayed filing the cause of death. | 所以你推迟了死因的归档 |
[15:06] | This guy shows up. | 这个人出现了 |
[15:07] | He’s threatened me a couple times now. | 他威胁了我好几次 |
[15:09] | He says I have to sign off on “suicide” or… | 他说我必须认定”自杀” 否则 |
[15:12] | He knows where Mom and Dad live. | 他知道爸妈住哪 |
[15:15] | You know what, I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[15:17] | Simon, you’re gonna contact the guy. | 西蒙 你去联系那个人 |
[15:19] | No… way. | 不行 |
[15:21] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[15:22] | You don’t think I can handle myself? | 你觉得我自己应付不了吗 |
[15:23] | Do you have combat experience? | 你有格斗经验吗 |
[15:24] | Des, he’s gonna be fine. We’ll have his back. | 戴西 他不会有事的 有我们帮他 |
[15:27] | So, here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[15:29] | Simon contacts the guy, | 西蒙联系那个人 |
[15:30] | says he’ll I.D. the cause of death as suicide, | 说他会认定死因为自杀 |
[15:32] | but he needs a few hours to process the paperwork. | 但他需要几个小时来处理文书 |
[15:34] | Now, that window of time allows us to comb the crime scene | 这段时间里 我们去搜寻犯罪现场 |
[15:37] | for the smoking gun that we need to put this guy away. | 找到能把那个人送进监狱的确凿证据 |
[15:41] | Does that work? | 这样行吗 |
[15:45] | I’m in, if you are. | 你可以的话 我就可以 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:48] | Let’s do it. | 就这么干吧 |
[15:51] | So, what exactly would a government tracking device look like, | 这种情况下 政府的追踪设备 |
[15:54] | in this case? | 会长什么样 |
[15:55] | Well, Sherlock, | 大侦探 |
[15:56] | anything you wouldn’t normally find in an engine. | 通常不会出现在引擎里的东西 |
[16:00] | I suspect today’s provided at least a little more excitement | 我想今天比你预料中在智囊团里的生活 |
[16:05] | than you would normally expect from a think tank. | 要更刺激些吧 |
[16:07] | I thought you guys just sat around a WeWork, | 我以为你们只是坐在众创空间里 |
[16:09] | philosophizing about world peace. | 对世界和平进行哲学探讨 |
[16:11] | This is legit. | 真心话 |
[16:13] | Maybe after I make my bank, we will work together. | 也许等我挣够钱后 我们能一起工作 |
[16:16] | There you are, | 找到了 |
[16:18] | you little bugger. | 你这小家伙 |
[16:23] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[16:25] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[16:27] | Anybody think legitimate FBI agents would be hunting Eli, guns drawn? | 有人觉得正规的联调局特工会持枪追捕伊莱吗 |
[16:32] | Well, considering the agent who signed out | 考虑到借出那辆车的特工 |
[16:33] | that vehicle was suspended from field work, | 被暂停了外勤 |
[16:36] | I’m saying they’re dirty. | 我觉得他们有问题 |
[16:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | So, 12 years ago, someone placed you in WITSEC. | 十二年前 有人把你加入联邦证人保护计划 |
[16:41] | They created a whole new identity for you. | 他们为你伪造了新身份 |
[16:44] | The only thing they didn’t falsify was… | 他们唯一没有伪造的是 |
[16:46] | your Social Security number | 你的社保号码 |
[16:48] | that remains anchored to you for your whole life. | 那依然是和你的整个人生挂钩的 |
[16:51] | Now, you were a… child then, | 你那时还是个孩子 |
[16:53] | so not much use for your Social. | 所以你的社保号码没什么用 |
[16:55] | Until now. | 现在不同了 |
[16:57] | Recruiters have been pinging that number nonstop. | 雇主一直在追踪那个号码 |
[17:00] | It’s no longer dormant. | 现在那不是隐匿的了 |
[17:03] | Somebody’s been waiting a very long time for you to surface. | 有人等你出现等了很久 |
[17:06] | There were a number of FBI agents | 有不少联调局特工 |
[17:08] | connected to Eli’s sealed WITSEC file. | 接触过伊莱封存的联邦证人保护计划文件 |
[17:11] | The list is two pages long. | 名单有两页长 |
[17:12] | Well, we desperately need someone connected to the original case | 我们急需接触过原始文件的人 |
[17:15] | to tell us how Eli wound up in witness protection, but… | 告诉我们伊莱为什么会加入证人保护计划 但 |
[17:18] | every last one of those names could be dirty, for all we know. | 就我们所知 名单中每个人都可能有问题 |
[17:21] | There is one name from the case that’s no longer with the agency, | 其中有一个人已经不在局里了 |
[17:23] | so, in theory, we know we can trust him. | 所以理论上 我们可以信任他 |
[17:27] | Elliot Mason. | 艾略特·梅森 |
[17:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:30] | Mason’s not gonna help us with this. | 梅森肯定不会帮我们 |
[17:32] | And even if he were in a particularly magnanimous mood, | 就算他非常宽宏大量 |
[17:35] | we don’t have the slightest clue where to find him. | 我们也根本不知道他在哪 |
[17:37] | Actually, I might. | 事实上 我可能知道 |
[17:47] | Hello, Mason. | 你好 梅森 |
[17:50] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[17:51] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[17:56] | Well, it took you long enough. | 终于等到你了 |
[17:58] | That ridiculous cell phone trace of yours | 你那可笑的手机追踪器 |
[18:00] | was screwing up my reception. | 干扰了我的信号接收功能 |
[18:02] | If you knew that we were tracing your cell phone, | 如果你知道我们在追踪你的手机 |
[18:04] | why didn’t you ditch your device? | 你为什么不扔了 |
[18:06] | ‘Cause I thought it’d be beneficial to all of us | 因为我觉得最后见一面 |
[18:08] | if we met one last time | 对双方都是有利的 |
[18:11] | so that I could tell you to your face. | 这样我就可以当面对你说 |
[18:15] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[18:17] | MacGyver’s father is dead. | 麦凯弗的父亲死了 |
[18:20] | I have no interest in coming after you. | 我没兴趣去找你 |
[18:22] | In fact, I have no interest in you whatsoever. | 事实上 我对你一点都不感兴趣 |
[18:24] | I have a few beautiful chapters left | 我想在本可以很简单的生活中 |
[18:26] | in an otherwise very simple life. | 度过余下的美好时光 |
[18:28] | So, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:30] | Now, get out. | 滚出去吧 |
[18:32] | Well, even if you have a simple life, | 即使你现在的生活很简单 |
[18:35] | you have a very complicated past. | 你的过去很复杂 |
[19:04] | Xiang. | 翔 |
[19:12] | I’ll never get over that eerie feeling | 待在命案死者家里真让人发怵 |
[19:14] | of being inside a murder victim’s home. | 这绝对是一辈子的阴影 |
[19:15] | They always smell like iodine from Forensics. | 闻起来总是很像法医课上碘酒的味道 |
[19:18] | Smell stays with you. | 那个味道一直跟着你 |
[19:19] | You visit a lot of murder scenes | 干你们私人安保这行 |
[19:20] | in the world of private security? | 会经常出入谋杀现场吗 |
[19:22] | Look at all these friends. | 看看这些好友们 |
[19:25] | Who would have had a motive for killing Mr. Lao? | 谁有动机杀害劳先生 |
[19:29] | Maybe he saw something on his mail route | 也许他在送信途中看到了 |
[19:30] | he wasn’t supposed to see. | 不该看的东西 |
[19:31] | Or maybe he had some gambling debts. | 也可能是欠了赌债 |
[19:34] | Or maybe it was something more personal. | 又或者是私人恩怨 |
[19:36] | This Vietnamese market. | 这个越南集市 |
[19:37] | Mom and Dad used to shop there all the time. | 爸妈以前经常去那里买东西 |
[19:39] | They still do. | 现在也常去 |
[19:40] | Who do you think takes ’em every Sunday? | 你猜每周日都是谁带他们去 |
[19:45] | You’ve got that look. | 你又摆出那种表情了 |
[19:46] | Well, take a look at these photos. | 你们看这些照片 |
[19:47] | They’re not just casual shots of food and random people. | 不是随意拍的食物和路人 |
[19:50] | They’re with all the owners of the stalls. | 都是和摊贩的合照 |
[19:52] | Like Mr. Lao had a personal relationship with them. | 看起来劳先生和他们有某种私人关系 |
[19:55] | There’s a shell corporation that connects Mr. Lao | 劳先生通过一个皮包公司 |
[19:57] | to the license of the Vietnamese market. | 和这个越南集市有所关联 |
[19:59] | But we’re not sure what that means yet, and… | 但我们还没查清楚 |
[20:01] | Oh, you will not believe this. | 说出来你可能不信 |
[20:03] | Mr. Lao wasn’t just a mailman. | 劳先生不只是个邮差这么简单 |
[20:04] | On paper, he was a multimillionaire. | 资料显示 他有数百万身家 |
[20:06] | All the land that Vietnamese market sits on, | 越南集市所在的那块地皮 |
[20:08] | Benjamin Charles Lao inherited it 30 years ago. | 由本杰明·查尔斯·劳在30年前继承 |
[20:11] | And he never sold it. | 他一直没有出售 |
[20:12] | He probably wanted to preserve it for the community. | 他很可能想为社区保留那块地 |
[20:15] | He had offers. | 有人出价想买 |
[20:16] | Over a dozen real estate firms | 多年来 有十几家房地产公司 |
[20:18] | bidding on that property over the years. | 想要买那块地 |
[20:19] | Who made the last offer? | 最近的买家是谁 |
[20:22] | Port Madison Inc. | 麦迪逊港口股份有限公司 |
[20:24] | Some real estate firm out of Sacramento. | 一家萨克拉门托的房地产公司 |
[20:28] | There’s all kinds of lawsuits and criminal investigations | 这家公司官司缠身 被立案调查 |
[20:31] | around them. | 多次 |
[20:32] | A massive land deal they can buy up at auction. | 通过拍卖购买大宗土地 |
[20:34] | Sounds like a motive to me. | 我觉得足以构成杀人动机 |
[20:35] | But how does that help? | 仅有动机还不够 |
[20:36] | We still need physical evidence of the killer, | 我们需要凶手留下的确凿证据 |
[20:38] | and this whole place has been scrubbed down | 这间被清理干净的屋子也要有 |
[20:40] | to make it look like a suicide. | 凶案发生的痕迹 |
[20:42] | Unless… | 除非 |
[20:45] | Oxygenated bleach? | 含氧漂白剂 |
[20:47] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[20:48] | Check for a laundry room. | 你去洗衣间找 |
[20:49] | I’ll check the kitchen. | 我去厨房 |
[21:01] | Did you hear that little dig he tried to get in earlier? | 你听到他刚才进来时的挖苦了吗 |
[21:05] | You know, I brought you to meet my family | 我带你一起来见家人 |
[21:06] | so I could have a little emotional backup. | 是想有个情绪上的支持 |
[21:09] | I thought you brought me here for my objective opinion. | 我以为你带我来是想听中肯的意见 |
[21:11] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[21:14] | Well, you’re gonna get it anyways. | 不管怎样 我都要给出客观意见 |
[21:16] | And you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[21:17] | I would be more a part of their lives | 如果我能分享自己生活的话 |
[21:19] | if I could just share mine. | 我可以更多地参与他们的生活 |
[21:20] | It’s not the job that’s getting in the way | 工作不是你和他们有隔阂 |
[21:22] | of you being a part of their lives. | 的借口 |
[21:24] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[21:27] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[21:28] | You two nerds want to fill me in? | 你们两个书呆子要给我补下课吗 |
[21:29] | Oxygenated bleach is the only kind | 含氧漂白剂是唯一能够 |
[21:31] | that actually removes blood stains completely. | 完全去除血迹的东西 |
[21:33] | But it also stains certain types of fabric and wood. | 但也会在某些布料和木头上留下痕迹 |
[21:36] | Mr. Lao didn’t have any wounds that would bleed. | 劳先生身上没有任何出血伤口 |
[21:38] | So the blood that was cleaned up must have come from the killer, | 所以被清理干净的血迹一定来自凶手 |
[21:40] | which means there was a struggle. | 也就是说这里曾发生打斗 |
[21:41] | Yes. So his DNA is around here somewhere. | 对 这里一定留下了他的DNA |
[21:44] | We just got to find it. | 我们只需要找到它 |
[21:46] | I’ve known you since you were five years old. | 你五岁的时候 我就认识你了 |
[21:50] | But before I get started, | 但开始之前 |
[21:51] | there’s something I must tell you. | 我必须告诉你一些事情 |
[21:53] | Your parents, | 你的父母 |
[21:54] | your real mother and father, are no longer with us. | 你亲生的父母 已经不在了 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry. They passed. | 我很遗憾 他们去世了 |
[22:01] | Tell me about them. | 说说他们的事吧 |
[22:02] | They were Chinese nationals living here in the United States. | 他们是侨居美国的中国人 |
[22:05] | They had connections to the Chinese Defense Ministry. | 他们和中国国防部有关联 |
[22:08] | Were they smart? | 他们聪明吗 |
[22:09] | They were, yes. They were brilliant. | 没错 他们很聪明 绝顶聪明 |
[22:12] | They were kind. They were generous. | 他们人很好 非常慷慨 |
[22:14] | I would even call them heroes. | 我甚至要称他们为英雄 |
[22:16] | They loved you. | 他们很爱你 |
[22:18] | My partner Joshua and I were counterintelligence to the FBI. | 我和搭档乔舒亚是联调局的反间谍人员 |
[22:22] | Parents secretly came to us with intel | 你父母带着有关联调局一个中国卧底的情报秘密 |
[22:24] | regarding a Chinese mole in the Bureau. | 找到了我们 |
[22:27] | In exchange for that intel, they wanted to defect. | 作为交换 他们想要叛变 |
[22:30] | Instead, we convinced them to work for us. | 但是 我们劝他们为我们工作 |
[22:33] | My parents were spies? | 我父母是间谍吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:36] | And I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
[22:39] | Because if they defected, they’d be alive today. | 如果他们只是叛变的话 也不会死 |
[22:41] | But we needed their help. | 但我们需要他们帮忙 |
[22:42] | We had a mole, but we didn’t know who. | 我们内部有个卧底 但我们不知道是谁 |
[22:45] | Your parents were collecting encrypted communication | 你父母在破解他们和那个卧底之间的 |
[22:48] | between themselves and the mole. | 加密通信 |
[22:50] | I think they discovered the mole, | 我觉得他们发现了那个卧底 |
[22:51] | but the mole discovered them. | 但卧底也发现了他们 |
[22:52] | They could have called me or Joshua, | 他们本可以打电话给我或者乔舒亚 |
[22:54] | but they didn’t trust anybody in the Bureau. | 但是他们不信任联调局的任何人 |
[22:56] | So they picked you up, and they bolted. | 所以他们带着你逃走了 |
[22:58] | They hid out for three days. | 他们躲藏了三天 |
[22:59] | By the time I got to them, | 我联系到他们的时候 |
[23:01] | they were on the run again. | 他们又逃跑了 |
[23:03] | When I finally found them… | 我终于找到他们的时候 |
[23:07] | it was too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[23:10] | I tried to save them, but… | 我想去救他们的 但是… |
[23:13] | But the mole killed them. | 但是内奸杀了他们 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:19] | I put you in WITSEC. | 我把你加进了联邦证人保护计划 |
[23:20] | I buried your identity. | 我隐藏了你的身份 |
[23:22] | I altered your file | 我改了你的资料 |
[23:23] | so that no one in the Bureau, not even the traitor, | 这样在局就没有人能找到你 |
[23:25] | could find you. | 就算那个叛徒也不能 |
[23:26] | I even lost touch with you. | 我甚至也不知道你的下落 |
[23:28] | Then again, we never found the mole, either. | 但是 我们还是没找到内奸 |
[23:31] | But if anybody’s looking for you, it’s got to be him, | 但如果有人在找你 那肯定是他 |
[23:33] | and he’d be pretty high up in the Bureau by now. | 他现在应该是局里的高层了 |
[23:36] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[23:39] | What does the mole want with Eli, Mason? | 内奸要找伊莱干什么 梅森 |
[23:41] | I mean, what are they after? | 我是说 他们要找什么 |
[23:42] | There’s one loose end. | 有一个还没解决的问题 |
[23:44] | The encrypted communication between his parents and that mole. | 他父母跟内奸的加密通话 |
[23:47] | It’s on a burner phone. | 在一部一次性手机上 |
[23:49] | Would expose his identity, his entire network. | 这部手机会暴露他的身份 他整个通讯网 |
[23:52] | We never found it. | 我们一直没找到 |
[23:54] | He was on the run with his folks for three days. | 他们带着他逃跑了三天 |
[23:56] | Hiding out. | 东躲西藏 |
[23:57] | They would have kept that phone as collateral. | 他们可能随身带着那部手机 |
[23:59] | They would have stashed it someplace. | 他们可能把手机藏在了什么地方 |
[24:01] | So, the mole thinks Eli might remember where. | 内奸觉得伊莱可能能想起来在哪 |
[24:03] | I was five. | 我当时才五岁 |
[24:05] | How am I supposed to remember | 我怎么能记得 |
[24:05] | where my parents stashed a phone? | 我父母把手机藏哪了 |
[24:07] | We have to find that phone, | 我们必须要找到那部手机 |
[24:08] | or these people will never stop hunting you. | 不然这些人会一直来找你 |
[24:11] | In psyops, we learn that memories | 在心理战术里 要知道记忆 |
[24:13] | are deeply linked to the amygdala, | 与杏仁核紧密相连 |
[24:15] | the physical senses… sight, taste, smell. | 物理感官 视觉 味觉 嗅觉 |
[24:19] | Recreating those senses can… | 重塑这些感官可以… |
[24:22] | You can get even deeper memories. | 你可以到达记忆更深处 |
[24:24] | If we take Eli back to the location | 如果我们带着伊莱回到 |
[24:26] | where his parents were murdered… | 他父母被谋杀的地方 |
[24:27] | Then you can walk him backwards | 你们就可以让他回忆过去 |
[24:29] | and help him remember | 帮他找回记忆 |
[24:30] | where his parents might have hidden that phone. | 想起来他父母可能把手机藏哪了 |
[24:33] | That might work. | 这个可能有用 |
[24:34] | I’ll draw you a map. | 我给你们画张地图 |
[24:36] | No, Mason. | 不 梅森 |
[24:38] | We can’t solve this without you. | 我们没你不行 |
[24:40] | I mean, nobody knows this case better than you. | 没人比你更了解这个案子 |
[24:42] | I told you, I’m done. | 我跟你说过 我不干了 |
[24:45] | You owe us. | 你欠我们的 |
[24:47] | You burned our servers. | 你烧了我们的服务器 |
[24:48] | You killed Charlie. | 你杀了查理 |
[24:50] | In payback for the death of my son. | 那是为我儿子的死报仇 |
[24:53] | And then I saved MacGyver, | 而且我还救了麦凯弗 |
[24:54] | so in my book, you owe me. | 在我看来 你们欠我的 |
[24:57] | Think of your son. | 想想你的儿子 |
[24:59] | He’s dead. I never stop thinking about him. | 他已经死了 我无时无刻不在想他 |
[25:02] | Then do you think your son would have wanted you to help Eli? | 那你觉得你儿子想不想让你帮帮伊莱 |
[25:29] | Russ. Russ. | 拉斯 拉斯 |
[25:49] | Here! This table was bumped to the right. | 这里 这个桌子被撞向了右边 |
[25:51] | The indentations in the rug are a couple inches off. | 地毯上的凹痕差了几英寸 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:08] | This chair has an indentation in the rug slightly to my right, | 这张椅子在地毯上的凹痕偏向了我右边 |
[26:11] | and this table, slightly to my left. | 这张桌子的凹痕偏向我左边 |
[26:14] | Okay, so… | 好 那么… |
[26:19] | Simon, can you stand right here? | 西蒙 你能站到这里吗 |
[26:23] | Desi, you’re the killer. | 戴西 你是杀手 |
[26:25] | So, killer enters the room, | 杀手进了房间 |
[26:27] | immediately grabs Mr. Lao, | 立刻抓住了劳先生 |
[26:28] | pushing him back into the table. | 把他推向了桌子 |
[26:31] | It knocks it back a little bit. | 把桌子往后推了一点 |
[26:33] | Now Mr. Lao fights back, grabs the killer, | 劳先生反击了 抓住了杀手 |
[26:36] | pushing him back through the table and the chair. | 把他推得从桌子和椅子中间穿过 |
[26:42] | Now, where do they go? | 然后他们去哪了 |
[26:45] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:47] | Their momentum carries them back into the mantle. | 他们的动量把他们带向了这个罩子 |
[26:52] | Then they fall, but where? | 然后他们跌倒了 倒向哪里呢 |
[26:54] | Didn’t you say that Lao had, | 你是不是说过 |
[26:55] | bruising above his hairline? | 劳的发际线上方有淤青 |
[26:58] | They bounce off, stumble backwards. | 他们被弹开 踉跄着后退 |
[27:00] | Lao hits his head on the leg of that table. | 劳的头撞到了那个桌脚 |
[27:05] | Based on the angle of descent, | 根据跌倒的方向 |
[27:07] | the killer would have fallen… | 杀手会倒向… |
[27:11] | into the vent. | 通风口 |
[27:17] | Many HVAC systems | 很多暖通空调系统 |
[27:18] | use an electrostatic charge as a filter | 使用静电荷作为过滤器 |
[27:20] | to pull out fine particles from the air of your home. | 来清除家中空气里的微粒 |
[27:23] | All sorts of materials interact with this sort of charge: | 很多材料与这种电荷相互作用 |
[27:26] | water, metals and, | 水 金属 还有 |
[27:27] | as we all know from winter days… | 众所周知 冬天的… |
[27:30] | Hair. | 头发 |
[27:32] | Red hair. | 红头发 |
[27:33] | That’s what I call a smoking gun. | 这就是我所说的确凿证据 |
[27:46] | Go. | 快走 |
[27:47] | Quick, Des, get their plates. | 快 戴西 看看他们的车牌 |
[27:53] | What kind of think tank teaches you that? | 什么样的智囊团教你那样打架的 |
[27:57] | Sedan’s registered to Port Madison Inc. | 轿车注册在麦迪逊港口股份有限公司 |
[27:59] | They found you. | 他们找到你们了 |
[28:00] | Simon, go to the police. | 西蒙 去报警 |
[28:01] | Tell ’em what we found… the blood, the hair. | 告诉他们我们发现的 血迹 头发 |
[28:03] | Mac and I will go get Mom and Dad. Go! | 小麦和我去找爸爸妈妈 快去 |
[28:10] | Any of this look or feel familiar to you? | 这周围你感觉熟悉吗 |
[28:16] | Is this where my parents died? | 这是我父母死的地方吗 |
[28:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:23] | Physical locations can be a strong trigger for memories. | 地理位置可能会强烈地触发记忆 |
[28:27] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[28:28] | I want you to go stand next to the tree, okay? | 你去站到树旁边 好吗 |
[28:32] | And just like before, | 就像以前一样 |
[28:33] | slow your breath. | 放慢呼吸 |
[28:40] | Now I want you to touch the tree. | 现在摸摸那棵树 |
[28:45] | Feel the bark underneath your fingers. | 用心去感受你正在抚摸的树皮 |
[28:48] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:51] | What do you feel? | 你感受到了什么 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:57] | I didn’t even know I’d met my birth parents. | 我都不知道我见过我的亲生父母 |
[28:59] | I don’t think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这样行不通 |
[29:00] | Look, memories can be hazy. | 听着 记忆可能是模糊的 |
[29:03] | But violent, stressful acts are so well coded, | 但暴力 紧张的行为会带来很大的冲击 |
[29:05] | so written into our beings forevermore, | 从而永远刻在我们的生命中 |
[29:08] | they’re indelible. | 它们是不可磨灭的 |
[29:09] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[29:11] | You’ve lived it. | 你曾经亲身经历过 |
[29:12] | Eli, you can do this, okay? | 伊莱 你能做到的 好吗 |
[29:16] | Close your eyes and take a breath. | 闭上眼睛 深呼吸 |
[29:32] | It was dark. | 天很黑 |
[29:34] | It was dark, and my parents were arguing. | 天很黑 我父母正在争吵 |
[29:36] | – I’m going… – The more small details you can recall, | -我正准备… -你能回忆起的小细节越多 |
[29:39] | the easier it’ll be for you to remember the big things. | 你就越容易想起大的事情 |
[29:42] | Well… I had ice cream. | 我吃了个冰淇淋 |
[29:45] | My face was all sticky, | 我的脸黏黏的 |
[29:46] | and so were the sleeves of my shirt. | 衬衫的袖子也是 |
[29:47] | Okay. That’s good. Let’s stay with the ice cream. | 很好 我们接着想冰淇淋的事 |
[29:50] | Eli, think about the flavor. The scent. | 伊莱 想想冰淇淋的口味 气味 |
[29:53] | It was strawberry. | 是草莓的 |
[29:54] | Strawberry ice cream from this place with a black-and-white sign. | 草莓冰淇淋是从一个有黑白相间标志的地方买的 |
[29:58] | I loved it there ’cause you could hear the train whistle. | 我很喜欢那里 因为可以听到火车的汽笛声 |
[30:00] | A train whistle. Okay. Good. | 火车的汽笛声 很好 |
[30:02] | Think about outside the ice cream parlor. | 想想冰淇淋店的外面 |
[30:06] | I wanted to go back to a yellow brick building. | 我想回到一个黄砖房里 |
[30:09] | ‘Cause it was safe there. | 因为我觉得那里很安全 |
[30:10] | But my mom said no, | 但我妈妈说不行 |
[30:13] | and we got in the car. | 然后我们上了车 |
[30:27] | Go faster, go faster. | 快点 再开快点 |
[30:28] | They’re gaining on us. | 他们快追上来了 |
[30:29] | I think they’re gaining on us. | 他们马上就要追上来了 |
[30:49] | You. | 你 |
[30:52] | You were the one chasing us. | 就是你在追我们 |
[30:54] | You’re the reason my parents are dead. | 就是你导致了我父母的死亡 |
[30:56] | I’m the reason you’re still alive, kid. | 因为我你才能活下来 小子 |
[30:57] | No, it was you! | 不 都怪你 |
[30:59] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I was there! | 我当时在那儿 |
[31:01] | Yes. Yes, I was there. | 没错 我当时在那儿 |
[31:02] | I was alone without backup. | 我孤立无援 |
[31:03] | Joshua was following one lead. | 乔舒亚在追踪一条线索 |
[31:05] | I was following the other. | 我在追踪另一条 |
[31:06] | By the time I got here, | 我到那儿的时候 |
[31:06] | your parents were already dead. | 你父母已经死了 |
[31:08] | I had one split-second decision to make: | 在我面前有两条路 |
[31:10] | save you or chase that SUV. | 救你或者去追那辆车 |
[31:11] | No, no, you’re lying. | 不 你在撒谎 |
[31:12] | – You’re lying. – Save you or chase that SUV. | -你在撒谎 -救你还是去追那辆车 |
[31:14] | – Shut up! You’re a liar! – Let him go. | -闭嘴 你是个骗子 -放开他 |
[31:35] | They must have been keeping surveillance on your brother, | 他们肯定一直在监视你哥哥 |
[31:36] | and when he didn’t go home, it rang alarm bells. | 当他没回家的时候 就拉响了警报 |
[31:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:41] | Mom, listen, you and Dad need to lock the doors | 妈妈 听着 在我回家之前 |
[31:43] | and hide until I get there, okay? | 你和爸爸锁好门藏起来 好吗 |
[31:44] | Where’s Simon? | 西蒙在哪儿 |
[31:46] | Is he with you? | 跟你在一起吗 |
[31:47] | I’ll explain everything later, okay? I promise. | 我之后跟你解释 好吗 我保证 |
[31:48] | Just do it. | 按我说的做 |
[31:52] | Riley, get me every ice cream parlor between | 莱丽 帮我把从他们家在松崖的住址 |
[31:55] | the family’s permanent residence in Pinecliff and this location. | 到这个地点之间的每一家冰淇淋店都找出来 |
[31:59] | He said he’d been to that ice cream parlor several times. | 他说他去过那家冰淇淋店好几次 |
[32:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:04] | Eli said he wanted to go back to the yellow brick building. | 伊莱说他想回到那个黄砖房 |
[32:07] | That’s a place where he felt safe during the chaos. | 那是他在混乱中感到安全的地方 |
[32:10] | That must have been where the family was hiding out | 那里一定是这家人在这场灾难中 |
[32:11] | during this ordeal. | 一直藏身的地方 |
[32:12] | Okay, adding to the search. | 好的 添加搜索条件 |
[32:14] | Hostels, motels, apartment buildings with a yellow brick exterior, | 外部是黄砖的宾馆 汽车旅馆 公寓楼 |
[32:18] | located near an ice cream parlor within driving range. | 位于冰淇淋店的附近 |
[32:24] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[32:25] | They must have been at the Pinecliff Road Apartments. | 他们一定住在松崖公寓 |
[32:27] | The building’s closed now. | 那个公寓现在关门了 |
[32:28] | It’s being refitted for condos. | 被改建成了住宅大厦 |
[32:30] | Located near a creamery | 位于离火车站半英里的 |
[32:31] | that’s since been closed down half a mile from a train station. | 一家冰淇淋店附近 |
[32:35] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真让我大吃一惊 |
[32:36] | After 12 years, | 十二年后 |
[32:37] | this kid is gonna get to finally close the book. | 这孩子最终可以结束痛苦了 |
[32:40] | Yes, he will. | 是的 他会的 |
[32:42] | Let’s go tell him. | 我们去告诉他吧 |
[32:46] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[32:50] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[32:53] | Eli?! | 伊莱 |
[32:55] | Eli?! | 伊莱 |
[32:57] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[32:59] | – Eli! – Help! | -伊莱 -救命 |
[33:08] | They got him. Let’s go. | 他们抓到他了 我们走 |
[33:13] | Xiang. | 翔 |
[33:15] | I had every faith our roads would intersect again. | 我就知道我们还会再见面 |
[33:18] | Now all we have to do is get into that big old brain of yours, | 现在我们要做的就是进入你的大脑 |
[33:21] | see what you remember. | 看看你记得什么 |
[33:24] | Sound like a plan? | 听起来还不错吧 |
[33:35] | Desiree, you should’ve announced yourselves! | 戴西蕾 你应该说是你们的 |
[33:37] | Your father could’ve killed your friend, your friend… | 你爸爸差点杀了你的朋友… |
[33:39] | I’m sorry, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么 |
[33:41] | MacGyver– Mac. No need to apologize. | 麦凯弗 小麦 不必道歉 |
[33:43] | What you said to your mother on the phone was very upsetting! | 你在电话里对你妈妈说的话很让人着急 |
[33:45] | And why is he barricading my door?! | 他为什么要挡住我的门 |
[33:47] | There are some violent people after us. After you. | 有一些暴徒正在追击我们 追击你们 |
[33:49] | – After us? – I’ll explain later. | -追击我们 -我待会儿再解释 |
[33:51] | Where’s my Simon? Is he safe? | 我的西蒙呢 他安全吗 |
[33:53] | Mom, Dad, go hide. | 爸妈 去藏起来 |
[33:54] | Don’t come out no matter what you hear. | 不管听到什么都别出来 |
[33:56] | Please, go! | 快去 |
[33:58] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[33:59] | – Mac. – Come on. | -小麦 -快点 |
[34:03] | Security camera across the street | 街对面的监控显示 |
[34:04] | gives me movement on the third floor. | 他们在三楼活动 |
[34:22] | Question is, which one? | 问题是哪一间 |
[34:23] | Can’t just start banging in doors. | 不能全敲一遍 |
[34:29] | Somebody spilled some varnish. | 有人洒了油漆 |
[34:31] | I need your light. | 我需要你的手电 |
[34:36] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[34:48] | Door. | 这间 |
[35:18] | Somebody forgot to check their blind spot. | 有些人忘了检查盲点 |
[35:22] | Joshua. | 乔舒亚 |
[35:24] | You know me well enough, partner, | 你真了解我 搭档 |
[35:26] | to know I’m not bluffing. | 知道我没在虚张声势 |
[35:29] | Nobody gets out of here alive | 除非我拿到那个一次性手机 |
[35:32] | until I get that burner phone. | 否则都别想活着出去 |
[35:37] | So, where is it, kid? | 在哪儿呢 孩子 |
[35:50] | Desi? Call the police. | 戴西 报警 |
[35:51] | Get back upstairs. | 回楼上去 |
[36:12] | Take what you want! | 想拿什么都行 |
[36:13] | Just get out of here and leave us alone! | 只要你出去 放了我们 |
[36:19] | Desi? What are you doing? | 戴西 你在干什么 |
[36:34] | Do not touch my dad! | 别碰我爸 |
[36:50] | Let’s go. Move it. | 我们走 快点 |
[36:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:08] | Desi! | 戴西 |
[37:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:18] | Is that my mini vacuum? | 这是我的迷你吸尘器吗 |
[37:21] | Yeah. I can, I can fix it. | 是的 我可以修好 |
[37:23] | I swear. I do it all the time. | 我保证 我经常修 |
[37:28] | I walk out of here with the burner phone, | 我拿着一次性手机走出去 |
[37:31] | and you can have the kid. | 这孩子就还你们 |
[37:32] | That kid does not remember where the burner phone is, Joshua. | 这孩子不记得一次性手机在哪儿 乔舒亚 |
[37:35] | Well, he better think real hard. | 那他得好好想想了 |
[37:39] | I’ll trade you. | 我来交换 |
[37:40] | The kid for me. | 用孩子换我 |
[37:43] | What am I supposed to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[37:45] | Bring me in. I’m a wanted man. | 将我抓捕 我是通缉犯 |
[37:46] | You’ll be a hero. | 你就成英雄了 |
[37:47] | Me for the kid. Come on. | 拿我换孩子 来吧 |
[38:06] | After all these years, | 这么多年过去了 |
[38:08] | you still think you’re the smartest one in the room? | 你还觉得你是这里最聪明的人吗 |
[38:11] | I made you an offer, Joshua. | 我给了你一个提议 乔舒亚 |
[38:13] | You’re in charge here. | 你来做决定 |
[38:14] | Eli, get down! | 伊莱 趴下 |
[38:24] | No! | 不 |
[38:35] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[38:45] | I’m all right, kid. | 我没事 孩子 |
[39:07] | You got what you want. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[39:23] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:24] | Can I have my own office? | 我能有自己的办公室吗 |
[39:26] | You’ll be in the lab with everybody else. | 你会和其他人待在实验室里 |
[39:28] | It’s a very, very nice lab. | 是个非常不错的实验室 |
[39:29] | But don’t ask about the salary because it’s terrible. | 但别问薪水 因为很低 |
[39:34] | What about Mason? | 梅森呢 |
[39:36] | He just disappeared before I could even say thank you. | 他就这么消失了 我都来不及道谢 |
[39:38] | Mason isn’t exactly in the FBI’s good graces. | 梅森不招联调局喜欢 |
[39:41] | But he did give me this. | 但他给了我这个 |
[39:43] | When your parents were on the run, | 你父母逃亡时 |
[39:45] | they loaded their burner phone | 他们把珍贵的一切 |
[39:46] | with everything valuable to them, | 都加载到了这个一次性手机里 |
[39:48] | from encrypted communication with a Chinese mole | 包括与中国间谍的加密对话 |
[39:51] | to photos of their one and only son. | 以及他们唯一的儿子的照片 |
[40:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | So, that lad is our future at the Phoenix, is he? | 这小伙子是我们凤凰基金会的未来对吗 |
[40:19] | “Our”? | 我们 |
[40:22] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[40:51] | Remember when you missed that championship goal | 还记得你那次错失冠军 |
[40:54] | and you kicked a dent in your dad’s car? | 然后把你爸爸的车里踢了个坑 |
[40:59] | You used to be… | 你以前… |
[41:01] | so small. | 很娇小 |
[41:04] | And now you’re so… | 现在 你… |
[41:09] | not. | 不一样了 |
[41:25] | I’m sorry I don’t come around more often. I just… | 抱歉我没经常过来 我只是… |
[41:29] | You’re busy. Don’t apologize. | 你很忙 不必道歉 |
[41:32] | And after we saw you do what you did today… | 我们看到你今天的表现之后 |
[41:38] | We know, whatever it is, it must be important. | 我们知道 不管是什么 肯定是很重要的事 |
[41:44] | And dangerous. | 而且很危险 |
[41:46] | We’re sorry we ever doubted you. | 抱歉我们曾经怀疑过你 |
[41:55] | How about I stick around for a couple days? | 要不我住几天吧 |
[41:58] | I’ll take you guys to the market. | 我带你们去超市 |
[42:01] | Or maybe some yoga and do some downward dog. | 或许做点瑜伽 下犬式动作 |
[42:05] | You can invite your new boyfriend. | 你可以邀请你的新男朋友一起 |
[42:07] | He’s very… | 他非常… |
[42:09] | different. | 特别 |
[42:13] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |