时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Listen, I get it. I trespassed, took some photos. | 我知道 我擅自闯入 还拍了照片 |
[00:03] | But we can skip this whole rendition room thingy. | 但小黑屋这一套咱就省了吧 |
[00:05] | I mean, you’re not gonna good cop/bad cop me, | 你们不会用唱红白脸那套对付我吧 |
[00:08] | because that’s so ’90s, right? | 那也太过时了吧 |
[00:10] | And from what I hear, you’re way cooler than that. | 据我听说 你们的手段酷多了 |
[00:12] | You know, I’ve never said this before during an interrogation, | 我从没在审问期间说过这句话 |
[00:15] | but, please, just stop talking. | 但是 请你闭嘴吧 |
[00:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:18] | We searched your bag. | 我们搜了你的包 |
[00:21] | Where’d you get that? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[00:25] | It’s the task force I worked with. | 这是我曾共事的特遣队的 |
[00:27] | So you’re law enforcement? | 所以你是执法部门人员 |
[00:28] | I was. Not anymore. | 以前是 现在不是了 |
[00:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[00:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:33] | This is the Phoenix Foundation, right? | 这里是凤凰基金会 对吧 |
[00:34] | Where MacGyver works? | 麦凯弗工作的地方 |
[00:37] | My name is Jerry Ortega. | 我叫杰瑞·奥特加 |
[00:38] | Not interested in your name, Jerry. | 我们对你的名字不感兴趣 杰瑞 |
[00:40] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:41] | I’m the guy in the shadows, | 我是活在阴影里的人 |
[00:43] | who sees through the chaos. | 能透过混乱看见真相 |
[00:45] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来拯救你们的 |
[00:49] | Okay, that was a little dramatic. | 有点太夸张了 |
[00:50] | How do you know MacGyver? | 你怎么认识麦凯弗的 |
[00:52] | He went to Hawaii a while ago. | 他之前去过夏威夷 |
[00:53] | Helped Five-O. | 帮助过五零特遣队 |
[00:54] | He brought a sidekick with him. | 他还带了位跟班 |
[00:56] | A big guy, buzz cut, huge karaoke fan. | 块头挺大 寸头 超爱唱K |
[00:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[01:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 就是他 |
[01:01] | So, Jerry Ortega of the Five-O Task Force, | 那么 五零特遣队的杰瑞·奥特加 |
[01:06] | what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来这里了 |
[01:06] | Well, for a while now, I’ve been tracking online rumors | 这段时间 我在追踪网络流言 |
[01:08] | about a terrorist organization trying to bring about | 关于一个想要引发世界末日的 |
[01:10] | the end of the world. | 恐怖组织 |
[01:12] | And word is some mystery group sent them running. | 有消息说一个神秘机构击垮了他们 |
[01:15] | I put it together, | 我分析信息后发现 |
[01:15] | and all roads lead to MacGyver. | 所有线索都指向麦凯弗 |
[01:17] | So I called up my old boss, Steve McGarrett, | 所以我打给了前上司史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 |
[01:19] | asked for an address, and, voilà, here I am. | 问他要了地址 于是就来了 |
[01:23] | I guess I spooked security. | 可能吓到你们的警卫了 |
[01:32] | Yes, I’d say he’s pretty harmless. | 我觉得他应该没啥恶意 |
[01:34] | Just a… | 就是一个 |
[01:35] | nosy conspiracy theorist. | 爱管闲事的阴谋论者 |
[01:37] | That’s rude. | 出言不逊啊 |
[01:39] | I prefer “Truth hunter.” | 我比较喜欢”真理追寻者” |
[01:40] | All right then. Truth hunter. | 那好吧 真理追寻者 |
[01:44] | We’ll be back. | 我们一会儿回来 |
[01:46] | You think you stopped Codex, but you didn’t. | 你以为你们阻止了法典会 其实没有 |
[01:49] | They’re still out there, | 他们还在运作 |
[01:50] | talking to each other. | 互相联络 |
[01:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:59] | I know because they’re talking to me, too. | 因为他们也在联络我 |
[02:28] | We recovered this message from a cell phone on a previous op. | 我们从以前行动的手机里恢复了这条消息 |
[02:29] | 将包裹送至-2.537382 -80.073851 待付款 | |
[02:31] | I tracked similar single-use burners, | 我追踪了类似的一次性手机 |
[02:33] | mapped to other intercepted messages. | 并与其他拦截的信息做了测绘 |
[02:35] | This pattern here | 这个模式 |
[02:36] | indicates an upper-level Codex operative in the area. | 指向该区域的一位法典会高层特工 |
[02:39] | So, you said that Codex was talking to you? | 你说法典会与你联络过 |
[02:41] | I tracked them to the dark web, created an alias, | 我追踪他们到了暗网 制造了假名 |
[02:43] | pretended I wanted to join the cause. | 假装想加入他们 |
[02:45] | We traded a few messages. | 我们互通了一些信息 |
[02:46] | How do you know it was them? | 你怎么知道就是他们 |
[02:48] | Because someone forgot to activate their VPN when signing on. | 因为有人在登录时忘记激活虚拟专用网络了 |
[02:51] | Lasted about half a second. | 持续了大约半秒 |
[02:52] | That was enough for me to grab an IP address. | 这点时间足够我抓取IP地址了 |
[02:54] | I traced it to a bunker in Montana | 我追踪他到了蒙大拿州一处地堡 |
[02:56] | before the whole killer volcano thing. | 之后就发生了黄石公园火山事件 |
[02:59] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[03:01] | Mac, Desi, Riley, you’re with me on the jet. | 小麦 戴西 莱丽 跟我上飞机 |
[03:03] | Taylor, Bozer, stay with the Codex lead. | 泰勒 博兹 你们追查法典会的线索 |
[03:05] | You’re… going into the field? | 你要跟我们一起出外勤 |
[03:08] | Wheels up in ten. | 十分钟后起飞 |
[03:15] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[03:16] | What could be more important than Codex? | 什么事能比法典会更重要 |
[03:18] | Mac, I need your help on this one, okay? | 小麦 这件事你得帮我 行吗 |
[03:21] | It’s personal. | 是私事 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | Zero, two, five, | 零 二 五 |
[03:30] | five, eight. Zero, two… | 五 八 零 二 |
[03:33] | Sounds like an old numbers station transmission. | 听起来像是老式数字电台的传输信号 |
[03:35] | But I thought the CIA stopped using those. | 但我以为中情局已经淘汰了 |
[03:38] | Are you familiar with an intelligence officer | 你认识一位名叫伊恩·凯恩的 |
[03:39] | by the name of Ian Cain? | 情报人员吗 |
[03:41] | Cain? Yeah. Of course. | 凯恩 当然 |
[03:43] | The guy’s a Cold War legend. | 他是冷战传奇人物 |
[03:45] | He holds the record for getting defectors across the Berlin Wall. | 他还保有带叛逃者穿越柏林墙的记录 |
[03:48] | I mean, in the ’80s, he single-handedly stopped | 八十年代 他独自阻止了一起 |
[03:50] | a Russian military coup against Gorbachev. | 针对戈尔巴乔夫的俄国军事政变 |
[03:52] | Saved the entire peace process. | 挽救了整体的和平进程 |
[03:53] | He also saved my life more times than I’d like to remember. | 他还救了我许多次 我都记不清了 |
[03:57] | Cain and I were partnered on some of my earlier ops. | 在早年的行动中 凯恩和我搭档过 |
[04:00] | Two days ago, he sent me this message from his post | 两天前 他从驻守的斯洛文尼亚的 |
[04:03] | at a CIA station in Slovenia. | 中情局站点给我发来这条消息 |
[04:05] | It’s an SOS. He’s in trouble. | 这是求救信号 他有麻烦了 |
[04:07] | – Any details? – No. | -有其他详细信息吗 -没有 |
[04:09] | And that’s what concerns me. | 这正是我所忧心的 |
[04:10] | I mean, in the past, we’ve always had a protocol: | 在过去 我们有一套流程 |
[04:12] | throw up the bat signal, await further instruction. | 点亮求救信号 等待进一步指示 |
[04:16] | I got the SOS, but then nothing followed. | 我收到了求救信号 但就没有再收到过消息 |
[04:18] | Just two days of radio silence. | 两天毫无音讯 |
[04:21] | Whatever happened, we may be too late. | 不管发生了什么 我们可能已经太迟了 |
[04:34] | Are we sure this is the place? | 确定是这里吗 |
[04:35] | It’s a clandestine office. | 这是个秘密办公点 |
[04:37] | Its cover is an import/export insurance company, | 伪装成了进出口保险公司 |
[04:39] | but the whole building’s a CIA front. | 但整栋楼都是中情局的掩护机构 |
[04:42] | Cain’s still not picking up. | 凯恩还是不接电话 |
[04:43] | Don’t suppose we have bolt cutters in the trunk? | 我们后备箱里应该没有断线钳吧 |
[04:46] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[04:48] | I did see a toolbox. | 有个工具箱 |
[04:58] | A bolt cutter uses a complicated leverage system | 断线钳运用复杂的杠杆系统 |
[05:00] | to produce enough power to cut through tempered steel. | 产生足够的力量来切断精炼钢 |
[05:04] | But two wrenches can create enough torque | 但是两个扳手可以产生足够的扭矩 |
[05:08] | to break the tempered steel. | 让精炼钢断裂 |
[05:29] | Where is everyone? | 人都到哪去了 |
[05:35] | Attention. Please follow the emergency action plan | 注意 请遵循紧急行动计划 |
[05:38] | for the destruction of sensitive materials. | 来销毁敏感材料 |
[05:40] | This is an immediate evacuation. | 这是紧急撤离 |
[05:42] | Sounds like they got their burn bags | 好像他们带着敏感资料 |
[05:44] | and got the hell out of here. | 匆忙逃离了 |
[05:45] | No. Cain would never abandon his post. | 不会 凯恩永远不会抛弃他的岗位 |
[05:47] | He’s got to be here somewhere. | 他肯定还在这里 |
[05:50] | You know, my dad once told me | 听着 我爸有一次告诉我 |
[05:53] | that all the old embassy spies, they had “Boltholes.” | 老使馆间谍都会有藏身处 |
[05:55] | Hidden offices that no one else knew about. | 其他人不知道的隐蔽办公室 |
[05:57] | And they were usually on the top floor, | 一般在顶层 |
[05:59] | next to the antennas. | 天线旁边 |
[06:00] | Knowing Cain, it’d probably be tucked away, like a bank vault. | 以我对凯恩的了解 会像银行保险柜一样难找 |
[06:05] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 这正合我意 |
[06:18] | If Cain’s office isn’t part of the original building structure, | 如果凯恩的办公室不是原来房屋结构的一部分 |
[06:21] | and it’s fortified, | 而且被加固了 |
[06:23] | it’ll be heavier than the rest of the offices on the floor, | 就会比楼层中其他的办公室要重 |
[06:26] | and create an incline. | 形成一个斜坡 |
[06:28] | The incline may even be too slight to measure with a level, | 这个斜坡可能水平仪都量不出来 |
[06:32] | but it will be enough | 但是它足以 |
[06:33] | to distort the momentum of a small moving object. | 影响移动中的小物体的动量 |
[06:49] | 074279 Zero, seven, four, two, seven, nine; | |
[06:52] | it’s our fail-safe code. | 是我们的保险码 |
[06:59] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[07:04] | He’s still alive. We gotta get him to the hospital. | 他还活着 我们赶紧把他送去医院 |
[07:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[07:08] | And so that’s how you can tell | 因此 你就可以推断出 |
[07:10] | that the moon landing was filmed in Morocco. | 登月视频是在摩洛哥拍的 |
[07:12] | What? Wow. | 什么 天啊 |
[07:15] | This place is awesome. | 这地方太酷了 |
[07:17] | We got a good start with your message logs, | 你的消息日志算是个好的开始 |
[07:18] | but let’s hook you up to the mainframe, | 是时候带你接入主机了 |
[07:21] | see what else we can pull from your chat routing. | 看看我们还能从你的聊天线路中找到什么 |
[07:23] | Is that an electron microscope? | 那是电子显微镜吗 |
[07:25] | I’ve always wanted to… | 我一直想 |
[07:27] | What in the evil robot apocalypse is that? | 这是个什么玩意 |
[07:32] | That’s Sparky. | 这是”闪闪” |
[07:33] | Hang on, you have a robot? | 等等 你真有个机器人 |
[07:35] | At Five-O we have a table, and everyone’s all, | 五零特遣队有张桌子 所有人都说 |
[07:37] | “Oh, cool computer table.” | “好酷的电脑桌” |
[07:38] | It’s just a big stupid iPad. | 其实就是个又大又慢的iPad |
[07:40] | Sparky’s on sabbatical. | “闪闪”在放公休假 |
[07:41] | He was getting a little too full of himself. | 他有点太自以为是了 |
[07:43] | This is impressive. | 这太厉害了 |
[07:45] | But don’t give him any personal information, | 但别给他任何个人信息 |
[07:46] | ’cause AI is dangerous, | 因为人工智能很危险 |
[07:47] | and they’re gonna rise up and murder us all. | 它们会崛起并且把我们都杀了 |
[07:50] | He knows where I live. | 他知道我住哪 |
[07:53] | Ooh, mistake. | 犯错了 |
[07:54] | – You say something? – Big mistake. | -你说什么 -犯了个大错 |
[08:07] | Webber. | 韦伯 |
[08:10] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[08:11] | Stop for a picnic on the way? | 中途还停下来野餐了吗 |
[08:13] | Well, if you had left me some intel | 如果你给我留下点线索 |
[08:15] | instead of fainting like a delicate flower, | 而不是像一朵娇花一样晕倒了 |
[08:17] | it would have been sooner. | 我就能来得快些了 |
[08:19] | It’s an honor, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[08:22] | Who’s this, your intern? | 这是谁 你的实习生吗 |
[08:23] | This is Angus MacGyver. | 这是安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[08:27] | The famous MacGyver. Apologies. | 大名鼎鼎的麦凯弗 抱歉 |
[08:31] | – I need a cappuccino with extra foam. – Ian! | -我要一杯卡布奇诺 加奶泡 -伊恩 |
[08:34] | I’m just messing with him. It’ll put hair on his chest. | 我跟他开玩笑呢 这会让他成长 |
[08:37] | Matty says you’re good, kid. | 马蒂说你很棒 小子 |
[08:39] | I’m looking forward to seeing you prove it. | 我希望能看见你证明这一点 |
[08:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[08:44] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[08:47] | A couple weeks ago, | 几周之前 |
[08:49] | my staff… | 我的下属 |
[08:50] | every patient in there, | 里面的所有病人 |
[08:52] | they started getting sick. | 都开始犯病 |
[08:54] | Migraine headaches, nausea, dizziness. | 偏头痛 恶心 头晕 |
[08:58] | And then it got weird. | 然后更奇怪了 |
[09:00] | Behavioral problems. | 行为也出现了问题 |
[09:05] | Folks just started acting irrational. | 他们开始变得不理智 |
[09:08] | Got downright angry and paranoid. | 变得非常易怒和偏执 |
[09:14] | Once I knew my people were in trouble, | 我知道我的人有麻烦了 |
[09:16] | I pulled the plug and I put ’em in the hospital. | 我就马上让他们停下来然后去医院 |
[09:20] | Why didn’t you evacuate? | 你怎么没走 |
[09:21] | Needed answers. | 我需要答案 |
[09:22] | Are there any dangerous materials stored on-site? | 现场有没有存放危险物品 |
[09:25] | Honestly, kid, it’s mostly paperwork, | 说实话 小子 基本上都是文件档案 |
[09:27] | but we do have a bunch of Cold War relics down in the basement. | 但是在地下室我们确实有些冷战时期的文物 |
[09:31] | It’s a quiet posting. That’s why I took it. | 这是个文职工作 也是我来这里的原因 |
[09:33] | Okay. You rest. We’ll strategize. | 好吧 你好好休息 我们来想策略 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你赶来了 |
[09:41] | You were there for me when my life went sideways. | 过去我陷入危难时是你救了我 |
[09:46] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我能做的最起码的事 |
[09:59] | The doctors are baffled. | 医生们都很困惑 |
[10:00] | Apparently, the blood work’s not giving them any answers either. | 显然 验血结果也没给他们提供任何线索 |
[10:04] | Possibilities? | 有什么可能性吗 |
[10:05] | Frankly, hundreds. | 老实说 有上百种 |
[10:07] | A naturally occurring pathogen like black mold, | 天然存在的病原体 比如黑霉 |
[10:09] | chemical exposure, viral bacteriological… | 化学暴露 病毒的 细菌学的 |
[10:14] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[10:19] | Mr. Cain, can you hear me? | 凯恩先生 你能听到我说话吗 |
[10:22] | His condition is deteriorating rapidly. | 他的病情正在迅速恶化 |
[10:24] | We need to move him. | 我们得把他送去重症病房 |
[10:26] | Mac, I need you to pull that building apart brick by brick. | 小麦 请你务必仔细搜查那幢大楼 |
[10:28] | We need to figure out what’s causing this. | 我们需要搞清病因到底是什么 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna figure something out. I promise. | 我一定会搞清的 我发誓 |
[10:50] | The trouble with looking for an unknown contaminant | 寻找某个未知污染物的 |
[10:52] | is that it’s a molecule-sized needle | 麻烦之处在于 |
[10:54] | in a building-sized haystack. | 如同大海捞针般困难 |
[10:59] | You have to be thorough | 你必须彻底搜查 |
[11:00] | but also know any false move could wipe out | 但同时任何错误的举动都可能抹去 |
[11:03] | the one tiny clue to everything. | 揭开一切的微小线索 |
[11:09] | You flinched. | 你被吓到了 |
[11:11] | Involuntary muscle response. | 这是无意识的肌肉反应 |
[11:13] | You flinched. | 你被吓到了 |
[11:16] | Wait. What was that? | 等等 那是什么声音 |
[11:25] | It’s just the plastic being blown around. | 只是塑料布被风吹起来了 |
[11:28] | Bad news, Mac. | 坏消息 小麦 |
[11:30] | State Department’s sending in a CBRN team. | 国务院派了生化核放防御部队去那里 |
[11:32] | A hazmat team? | 危险品处理小组吗 |
[11:33] | They’re gonna follow protocol and kick us out of here. | 他们将按规定让我们离开这里 |
[11:35] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:37] | Maybe. But until then, I have an idea. | 也许吧 但在他们来之前 我有个主意 |
[11:40] | This might be airborne, | 这可能是空气传播的 |
[11:41] | so I’m gonna test the room for toxins. | 所以我要检测一下房间中的毒物 |
[11:42] | I’m sealing off this area. | 我要封闭这个区域 |
[11:45] | Desi’s gonna get you access to the main server room. | 戴西会让你进入主服务器机房 |
[11:47] | That way, you can have all the surveillance footage | 这样你就可以看到一切所需的 |
[11:49] | and employee data that you need. | 监控录像和员工数据 |
[11:51] | I can look for correlations between patients and symptoms. | 我可以寻找病人和症状间的相关性 |
[11:53] | Maybe find patient zero. | 或许可以找到零号病人 |
[11:55] | How’s Cain doing? | 凯恩怎么样了 |
[11:56] | Matty’s with him. Hasn’t woken up yet. | 马蒂和他在一起 他还没醒 |
[12:00] | People are getting sicker. | 人们的病情越来越严重 |
[12:02] | We need answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[12:03] | My best guess is you got about an hour | 我估计你们最多只有一个小时 |
[12:04] | before that hazmat team arrives | 然后危险品处理小组就会到达 |
[12:05] | and the building is crawling with government suits. | 整幢大楼都将挤满政府人员 |
[12:07] | All right. I’ve got 59 minutes… | 好吧 我还有59分钟 |
[12:11] | to make a chemistry set. | 来制造一个化学设备 |
[12:14] | Out of what? | 用什么造 |
[12:15] | History. | 历史 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | I’ve been sent to tell you again | 他们又来让我告诉你 |
[12:27] | you’re on the wrong side of the glass. | 你不该待在里面 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna be here when he wakes up. | 他醒来前我会一直在这里 |
[12:37] | There was this time in Libya. | 曾经有一次在利比亚 |
[12:38] | It was my first field op. | 那是我第一次出外勤 |
[12:41] | My asset flipped on me, | 我的线人供出了我 |
[12:42] | sold me out to Gaddafi’s secret police. | 把我出卖给了卡扎菲的秘密警察 |
[12:45] | Two days on the run, | 逃亡了两天后 |
[12:46] | I found myself cornered on a rooftop in Tripoli | 我发现自己被困在的黎波里的一个屋顶上 |
[12:50] | when guess who dropped out of the sky? | 猜猜当时是谁从天而降 |
[12:53] | Literally. | 真的 |
[12:54] | On a helicopter. A Canadian helicopter he stole. | 坐着一架直升机 他偷来的加拿大直升机 |
[13:00] | That’s the first time he saved my life. | 那是他第一次救了我的命 |
[13:04] | That’s some serious badass hero stuff. | 那还真是了不起的英雄事迹 |
[13:07] | Any luck finding patient zero? | 找到零号病人了吗 |
[13:10] | So… | 所以 |
[13:11] | I ran this hack on a CDC mission a while back. | 我之前在任务中曾入侵过疾控中心系统 |
[13:14] | Ignore when the patients | 当病人正式报告生病前 |
[13:16] | officially report being sick. | 通常都会被忽略 |
[13:17] | Right. It’s unreliable. | 没错 那并不可靠 |
[13:19] | So, what you do | 所以 要做的就是 |
[13:20] | is look at when the patients go to something like WebMD | 看看病人什么时候开始上网 |
[13:24] | and start searching their own symptoms. | 搜索他们的症状 |
[13:26] | I mapped it out. | 我发现了一件事 |
[13:27] | It’s weird. | 非常奇怪 |
[13:28] | Normally, a pattern of infection spreads out from patient zero. | 通常的感染模式是从零号病人开始传播 |
[13:32] | But this is different. | 但这个不同 |
[13:34] | The first wave got sick on the same day | 第一波人是在同一天 同一个时间 |
[13:37] | in the same hour. | 发病的 |
[13:39] | Even as we speak, someone is out there | 即使此刻某人在外面 |
[13:41] | sending down orders to disbanded Codex cells. | 下令解散法典会 |
[13:44] | We need to find out who’s pulling the strings. | 我们也必须找到是谁下的命令 |
[13:46] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[13:47] | My Codex contacts have gone deep underground. | 我的法典会联系人全都隐藏了起来 |
[13:49] | I’m dropping breadcrumbs, but it’s quiet out there. | 我正在丢诱饵 但无人回应 |
[13:51] | Then I suggest a new plan, | 那我建议另想办法 |
[13:53] | because we’ve been doing this for bloody hours. | 因为我们这招已经用了好几个小时了 |
[13:59] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:00] | You’re having fun. | 你很享受嘛 |
[14:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:03] | Free food, a tricked-out superspy lair, | 免费的食物 炫酷的超级间谍总部 |
[14:06] | the bathrooms have cloth towels. | 卫生间里还有毛巾 |
[14:07] | You know, it’s nice to appreciate what you have, enjoy your life. | 要感谢你所拥有的 好好享受生活 |
[14:10] | Uh, he doesn’t do that. | 他并不那样 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I checked every dark website that has Codex activity | 好吧 我检查了所有有法典会活动的暗网 |
[14:16] | and I got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[14:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:22] | “Marketplace for Radiological Dispersal Devices.” | “放射性扩散装置市场” |
[14:25] | Dirty bombs. | 脏弹 |
[14:27] | So, Codex only knows you by your online alias, right? | 所以法典会只知道你的假名 是吗 |
[14:31] | FailSafe815. | “保险815” |
[14:32] | So, other than wanting to join up, | 除了你想加入外 |
[14:34] | that’s pretty much all they know about you. | 他们对你也一无所知了 |
[14:35] | Well, let’s just pretend, just for a moment, | 那我们就假装 就那么一会 |
[14:36] | that you are a dirty bomb specialist. | 假装你是个脏弹专家 |
[14:40] | Perhaps you could offer your services to Codex? | 也许你可以向法典会提供技术支持 |
[14:44] | Radiological mayhem. | 核骚乱 |
[14:46] | Yeah, that sounds like Codex’s M.O. | 没错 听上去是法典会的菜 |
[14:47] | Let’s give it a shot. | 试试吧 |
[14:49] | And actually, | 其实 |
[14:50] | I do know how to have fun. | 我知道怎么找乐子 |
[14:51] | Just last week, I was with the Navy SEALs, | 上周 我跟海豹突击队一起 |
[14:53] | practicing my nighttime amphibious landing, | 训练夜间两栖登陆 |
[14:56] | under live ammunition fire, might I add. | 补充一点 还是在实弹射击条件下的 |
[14:58] | I don’t even know how to unpack that. | 我连怎么卸装都不知道 |
[15:01] | That was fast. | 真够快 |
[15:03] | Says they want to discuss my services, in person. | 他们说想亲自和我谈谈如何提供支持 |
[15:05] | Looks like we’ve got a job interview with Codex. | 看来我们要去法典会求职了呀 |
[15:09] | Now this, this is fun. | 这个 才叫乐趣 |
[15:20] | – Okay, I got the CO2 cartridge from the soda machine. – Awesome. | -我从冷饮机里拿到了二氧化碳贮气瓶 -很好 |
[15:24] | – I’m almost done. Can you seal the door for me? – Yeah. | -这边快好了 能帮忙封住门吗 -好 |
[15:29] | So this is gonna test the air? | 所以这可以检测空气吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Gas chromatography test for toxins. | 没错 用来检测毒物的气相色谱分析 |
[15:36] | It’s the old-school art of analyzing scientific samples. | 用以分析科学样本的老方法 |
[15:41] | Sorry, Mr. Cain, but I need this. | 抱歉 凯恩先生 我需要这个 |
[15:44] | That would be a Cold War-era shortwave radio. | 这是个冷战时期的短波收音机 |
[15:47] | Specifically, I need the amplifier inside of it. | 具体地说 我需要里面的扩音器 |
[15:50] | The CO2 cartridge will push the sample through tubes | 二氧化碳贮气瓶会将气体样本通过管道 |
[15:53] | lined with an absorbent, | 排到吸收区 |
[15:54] | which will separate certain particles. | 如此一来 就能分离某些特定粒子 |
[15:56] | Those particles will then pass through the radio’s amplifier | 之后 这些粒子就会通过连接电脑的 |
[15:59] | connected to a computer, | 收音机扩音器 |
[16:01] | hopefully giving me answers about the toxin in the air. | 希望可以让我发现空气里的有毒物质 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:08] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[16:09] | – Nothing. – What, it’s not working? | -什么都没有 -装置不管用吗 |
[16:11] | Oh, no, it’s working. It says that the air is clean. | 不 装置没问题 结果显示空气无毒 |
[16:13] | Okay, so what are we missing? | 好吧 所以我们到底漏了什么东西 |
[16:14] | We did a sweep of all the offices. | 我们检查了所有房间 |
[16:16] | We sweep it again, see if we can find something. | 再检查一遍 看看能否有所发现 |
[16:18] | Fine, but you take the kitchen this time. | 好吧 这次你负责检查厨房 |
[16:20] | There’s three-day-old food in there and it’s nasty. | 那里的食物放了三天 很恶心 |
[16:23] | Nasty? Nasty’s good. | 恶心吗 那就太好了 |
[16:26] | Looks like the meeting is two hours away. | 距离会面大概还有两小时 |
[16:28] | We can get a visual on most tables either from the bar | 我们可以看到从吧台到上层包厢的 |
[16:30] | – or the upper-level balcony. – Perfect. | -大部分桌子 -很好 |
[16:32] | Public place, gives us options for establishing lines of sight | 公共场所 给了我们建立视野的机会 |
[16:35] | so we can remote-hack Codex’s communications. | 这样我们就可以远程黑进法典会的通讯设备 |
[16:37] | We’ll get access to the comms, | 进入通讯频道 |
[16:38] | we can figure out how they’re encrypting their messages. | 我们就能弄清楚他们是如何加密信息的 |
[16:39] | Trace the messages back to whoever’s pulling the strings. | 通过追踪信息 找出幕后黑手 |
[16:42] | Leland? | 利兰 |
[16:43] | Odds are that it’s him, although a few things don’t quite add up. | 很有可能是他 虽然证据不是很充分 |
[16:49] | Great work, Jerry. | 干得好 杰瑞 |
[16:51] | Thanks. This was a blast. | 谢谢 真是次刺激的经历 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[16:54] | Well, I’ll get out of the way. | 我会滚蛋的 |
[16:55] | Wait– hang on a second. Boze and I are doing the remote hack. | 慢着 我和博兹负责远程攻击 |
[16:57] | You’re the one who’s meeting Codex. | 前去与法典会见面的是你 |
[17:01] | No, we can’t show our faces. | 是的 我们不能露面 |
[17:02] | Codex knows who we are. | 法典会知道我们 |
[17:03] | You-you have done undercover work for Five-O before, right? | 你之前在特勤队里接过卧底任务吧 |
[17:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:10] | There was this one time at a memorabilia store, | 一次是在纪念品商店 |
[17:12] | and then once at a mental hospital. | 一次是在精神病院 |
[17:18] | You’re gonna do great. | 你能胜任的 |
[17:25] | Voilà. Three-day-old lasagna. | 瞧瞧 放了三天的千层面 |
[17:27] | Ah, perfect. If the threat is weaponized bacteria, | 很好 如果威胁来自细菌武器 |
[17:32] | then the rate of growth will be accelerated on the food. | 那么细菌在食物上的增长速率会提高 |
[17:35] | The hazmat team’s gonna be here any minute. | 危险物品处理小组随时会抵达这里 |
[17:37] | Pretty sure we don’t have time to watch bacteria grow. | 我们大概率是没时间观察细菌生长了 |
[17:40] | We don’t have to. | 没这个必要 |
[17:43] | The food has been inside of the fridge | 食物一直放在冰箱里 |
[17:45] | and, uh, not exposed to the outside air. | 没有暴露于外界空气中 |
[17:49] | And the power’s been off, | 电力也中断了 |
[17:50] | so they’re the perfect control group. | 所以这些是完美的实验对照组 |
[17:51] | All we have to do is compare. | 我们只需要做对比即可 |
[17:54] | Bacteria cells are tiny. | 细菌体积非常小 |
[17:55] | Ten times smaller than most plant and animal cells. | 比大部分植物及动物细胞都要小十倍 |
[17:58] | So if germ warfare is what’s making people sick, | 如果人们生病的原因是细菌战 |
[18:02] | then these leftovers should be crawling | 那么这些剩菜上面肯定遍布 |
[18:03] | with millions of deadly bacteria cells. | 数以百万计的致命细菌 |
[18:05] | However, to see them, I need to paint the samples | 然而 要”看见”它们的话 |
[18:08] | with a stain made from coffee and kitchen supplies. | 我需要用咖啡和厨房用品给样本着色 |
[18:12] | They have a UV light for, uh, | 他们的过滤系统里装有 |
[18:15] | sterilizing the water in their filtration system. | 用来消毒用水的紫外线设备 |
[18:18] | I can turn it into a UV scanner. | 我可以把它变成紫外线扫描仪 |
[18:22] | What? | 什么 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | I-I… It doesn’t… I can’t believe this. | 这 这不可能 我不信 |
[18:28] | This doesn’t make sense. How is that even possible? | 不可能啊 这怎么可能 |
[18:30] | There has to be something here! | 肯定有东西 |
[18:31] | Why can’t I figure this out? | 为什么我搞不清楚 |
[18:33] | Hey, but you will, okay? | 你会搞清楚的 好吗 |
[18:35] | You always do. Just… | 你总会搞清楚的 只是 |
[18:39] | Just focus. | 需要专注 |
[18:40] | Des? | 小戴 |
[18:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:45] | No, there’s something in my mask. | 不 我的面具里有东西 |
[18:47] | – Close your eyes. Let me see. – I’m gonna take it off. | -闭上眼睛 让我看看 -我要把面具摘下来 |
[18:49] | No, no, no! Don’t do that. | 不不不 别摘 |
[18:51] | Just let me s… | 让我看看 |
[18:53] | Des, you got a nosebleed. We got to get out of here. | 戴西 你流鼻血了 我们得离开这里 |
[18:59] | Mac, you’re bleeding, too. | 小麦 你也流血了 |
[19:00] | – Oh, we got to go. – We can’t. | -我们得走了 -不能走 |
[19:02] | We have to figure this out. | 我们得调查清楚 |
[19:03] | We can’t figure anything out if we’re dead. | 我们要是死了 就什么都调查不了了 |
[19:05] | We followed protocol, | 我们遵守流程 |
[19:07] | we’re in protective gear. | 穿着防护设备 |
[19:08] | – How is this possible? – I don’t know. | -这怎么可能呢 -我不知道 |
[19:10] | It’s not possible for us to be infected. | 我们不可能被感染 |
[19:12] | Whatever we’re dealing with | 我们所面对的情况 |
[19:13] | is unlike anything we’ve seen before. | 是前所未有的 |
[19:34] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[19:35] | Yeah. My headache’s almost already gone. | 是啊 我头也不疼了 |
[19:40] | So, our symptoms lessen once we get outside of the building, | 所以只要我们走出大楼 症状就会减弱 |
[19:42] | so we’re not carrying it with us like a-a virus or a toxin. | 所以至少不是病毒或者毒素 |
[19:45] | And the people inside the hospital are getting worse. | 医院里的人们情况越来越糟了 |
[19:48] | So it’s also about how long you’re exposed to whatever this is. | 所以还和你与这东西的接触时间长短有关 |
[19:58] | Go ahead, Mac. | 说吧 小麦 |
[19:59] | Hey, uh, Riley, can you use the patient data | 莱丽 你能不能用病人的数据 |
[20:01] | to map out where the most severe cases in the building were? | 来找出这栋楼里最严重的病例出自什么地方 |
[20:03] | I’m on it. | 我在查了 |
[20:06] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[20:08] | But Ian was on the top floor. | 但伊恩在顶楼上 |
[20:10] | And he was there way longer than anyone else. | 他比其他人待的时间都长 |
[20:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:12] | So, a longer time of exposure. | 更长的接触时间 |
[20:15] | It’s something to do with the building itself. | 和这栋大楼本身有关 |
[20:19] | Ready to go in the basement? | 准备好进地下室了吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[20:25] | Check comms, one, two. | 检查通讯状态 一 二 |
[20:28] | You guys can see me okay? | 你们能看到我吗 |
[20:29] | Yes, we have excellent sight lines. | 能看到 我们的视线很好 |
[20:31] | Now just remember, | 记住 |
[20:33] | make eye contact, lower your voice, | 用眼神交流 小声说话 |
[20:36] | don’t fidget with the tableware. | 不要摆弄餐具 |
[20:38] | You are, after all, | 毕竟 |
[20:39] | dealing with an international apocalyptic death cult. | 你在和末日邪教打交道 |
[20:43] | Thanks for the pep talk, Oprah. | 感谢你给我打气 奥普拉 |
[20:46] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | I’m getting rather warm and cuddly feelings towards him myself. | 我对他也产生了温暖而怜爱的感觉 |
[20:53] | So let’s try not to get him killed. | 可别让他出事 |
[20:57] | What if this were some kind of coordinated attack? | 如果这是协同攻击呢 |
[21:00] | The perpetrators would have to put the building under surveillance | 要确保计划奏效 |
[21:03] | to make sure it was working. | 行凶者就必须监视这栋楼 |
[21:04] | Check CCTV in the neighborhood. | 查查附近的监控 |
[21:07] | Watch the watchers. | 监控监控者 |
[21:09] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:15] | What did you mean | 你说你的人生出了岔子时 |
[21:16] | when you said Cain was there for you | 凯恩在你身边陪着你 |
[21:19] | when your life went sideways? | 这话是什么意思 |
[21:20] | It wasn’t sideways. | 不是出岔子 |
[21:22] | It was… more like upside down. | 更像是完全颠覆 |
[21:26] | I’d overcome every obstacle placed in my direction, | 我克服了路上的每个障碍 |
[21:29] | but I just couldn’t overcome a broken heart. | 但我无法治愈受伤的心 |
[21:35] | Ian didn’t let that sideline me. | 伊恩没有开除我 |
[21:36] | He kept me working. He gave me purpose. | 他让我继续工作 给了我目标 |
[21:40] | He’s my touchstone. | 他是我的试金石 |
[21:43] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[21:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:47] | I probably would have been back in prison | 如果没有你 |
[21:49] | if it wasn’t for you. | 我可能就回监狱里去了 |
[21:51] | You do that for us. | 你对我们来说 |
[21:53] | The touchstone thing. | 就是试金石 |
[21:59] | I think I’ve got something. | 我查到了 |
[22:08] | Mac. I found something on CCTV. | 小麦 我在监控上发现了点端倪 |
[22:11] | There’s a cable company van | 有一辆有线电视公司的货车 |
[22:12] | parked in four different places around Cain’s building. | 停在凯恩大楼周围四个不同的地方 |
[22:15] | I doubt it’s a real cable company. | 我怀疑是不是真正的有线电视公司 |
[22:17] | Riley, can you map out the access point of the locations? | 莱丽 你能标出这些地方的出入口吗 |
[22:19] | See if we can at least tell what they’re aiming at. | 看看我们能不能找出他们的目标 |
[22:23] | Looks like a storage area in the northwest corner of the basement. | 看起来像是地下室西北角的储藏区 |
[22:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:27] | – Maybe… – Mac? | -或许 -小麦 |
[22:29] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[22:31] | Mac, you’re breaking up. | 小麦 你的声音断断续续 |
[22:42] | Are you feeling this? | 你感受到了吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah. My head’s killing me. | 嗯 我头痛欲裂 |
[22:53] | Paint’s chipped. | 开裂的墙皮 |
[23:03] | Stress fractures in the glass. | 玻璃应力破裂 |
[23:05] | You hear that, right? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:07] | It’s getting louder as we get closer. | 我们走得越近 声音越大 |
[23:09] | Yeah. Fluorescent… | 是啊 日光灯 |
[23:12] | fluorescent light bulbs use magnetic ballasts. | 日光灯炮用的是磁镇流器 |
[23:16] | They’re vibrating. | 它们在振动 |
[23:27] | I think this place is being hit with longitudinal pressure waves. | 我认为这个地方受到了纵向的压力波袭击 |
[23:31] | Wait a second, that’s it. | 等一下 就是这样 |
[23:32] | Sound waves. | 声波 |
[23:33] | Someone’s attacking this building with sonic weapons. | 有人在用声波武器袭击这个地方 |
[23:36] | – Can we…? – Absolutely. | -我们能不能 -当然 |
[23:41] | Pressure waves from directed energy weapons, | 定向能量武器产生的压力波 |
[23:43] | they create bubbles in the inner ear fluid. | 可以在内耳液中产生气泡 |
[23:44] | But it doesn’t just cause nausea and headaches. | 不仅会引起恶心和头痛 |
[23:46] | If it gets in your bloodstream, it’s a lot worse. | 如果进入血液 情况会更糟糕 |
[23:48] | Are you saying these victims have the bends? | 你是说这些受害者得了减压病吗 |
[23:50] | It’s even worse than that. | 更糟糕 |
[23:51] | It’s functionally a stroke. | 和中风症状相同 |
[23:53] | Which must be what happened to Cain. | 也就是凯恩现在的情况 |
[23:54] | – We got to get back to the hospital and let them know. – Yeah. | -我们得去医院告诉他们 -好 |
[24:09] | Potential recruiter incoming. Remember the phrase. | 潜在的招募人员来了 记住那些话 |
[24:15] | Pinotage. | 皮诺塔吉[南非葡萄酒] |
[24:16] | That’s hard to find in L.A. | 很少能在洛杉矶见到这酒 |
[24:18] | Not if you know where to look. | 知道哪儿有就不难 |
[24:23] | That wasn’t half bad. | 表现还不错 |
[24:25] | All right, hacking the recruiter’s comms… | 黑进招募者的通讯系统 |
[24:29] | We could use someone with your skill set. | 我们需要你这样的人才 |
[24:32] | And I am the best. | 我是最厉害的 |
[24:34] | We’re not for the faint of heart. | 我们不想找胆小的人 |
[24:37] | “What was is lost, from death comes life.” | “逝者不死 六道轮回 生生不息” |
[24:42] | We’re in. I’ve got a trace on the phone. | 黑进来了 我追踪到了电话 |
[24:44] | Now we just need her to make a call. | 现在只需要她拨通电话 |
[24:46] | All revolutions have a price. | 所有革命都需要代价 |
[24:48] | And what is yours? | 那你出价多少 |
[24:50] | What’s my price? | 我的价格吗 |
[24:52] | Name something ridiculously high. | 往天上开价 |
[24:53] | She’ll have to call her boss to get approval, | 她需要打电话征询老板意见 |
[24:55] | and her boss is who we’re after. | 老板就是我们要找的人 |
[25:00] | That’s the price you pay for the best. | 这就是你雇佣我这种精英的价格 |
[25:14] | You know what? I can handle this. | 我能自己处理 |
[25:15] | No need to bother the boss. | 不用麻烦老板了 |
[25:17] | No-no-no-no-no. What is she doing? | 不不不 她在干什么 |
[25:19] | You can’t handle it. | 你处理不了 |
[25:20] | Call your bloody boss. | 打给你老板啊 |
[25:22] | You’re hired. But we need to see a demonstration. | 我们雇你了 但我们得看看你的水平 |
[25:25] | Jerry, listen to me. | 杰瑞 听我说 |
[25:26] | So, if you’ll please come with us. | 所以请你跟我们来 |
[25:28] | Do what she says. | 照她说的做 |
[25:29] | If you refuse, they’re going to kill you. | 如果你拒绝 他们会杀了你的 |
[25:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:54] | – Who are you? – State Department. | -你们是谁 -国务院 |
[25:58] | We didn’t know you guys were here already. | 我们不知道你们已经到了 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:02] | I’m Dr. Viskoff. We’re the local CBRN WHO team. | 我是维斯科夫医生 我们是生化核放防御部队 |
[26:07] | This area is off-limits at the moment. | 这个区域现在禁止进入 |
[26:09] | You must evacuate immediately. | 你们必须马上撤离 |
[26:16] | This isn’t a hazmat team. | 这不是危险物品处理小组 |
[27:13] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[27:16] | Mac, Mac. Wake up. Wake up, please! | 小麦 醒醒 拜托 |
[27:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:25] | Just once I want to come to Europe as a tourist. | 我真想去欧洲旅旅游啊 |
[27:33] | What do you think was in that trunk? | 你觉得那里面有什么 |
[27:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:36] | But what we do know is what was making people sick. | 但我们知道人们的致病根源是什么 |
[27:38] | So we need to get to the hospital. | 所以我们要去医院 |
[27:41] | Maybe there’s still hope. | 或许还有希望 |
[27:44] | Anyone taking down that sort of fee, | 收这么多钱 |
[27:46] | wearing that fine a suit, | 还穿着华丽西装的人 |
[27:47] | is not trawling for work on the dark web. | 绝不会在暗网上找工作 |
[27:51] | Who are you, really? | 你到底是谁 |
[27:55] | I look too high class? | 我看起来太高级了吗 |
[27:57] | That’s a new one. | 我也是头一回听说 |
[27:58] | Look, I could threaten to start chopping off fingers, | 我可以威胁你 要砍断你的手指 |
[28:01] | but then we’d waste valuable time | 但这样就是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[28:03] | while you decide whether or not I mean it. | 与此同时你还要思考我是不是来真的 |
[28:05] | So let’s grab a thumb as a conversation starter. | 所以我们用一根大拇指来开始我们的谈话 |
[28:13] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[28:37] | – It’s about time. – Right. | -是时候了 -是的 |
[28:39] | Let’s scamper before their reinforcements arrive. | 趁他们支援没到 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[28:42] | This way, chaps. | 这边 伙计 |
[28:45] | But Mac and Desi, they’re both okay? | 小麦和戴西 他们都好吗 |
[28:47] | Headaches. We know their exposure was limited, | 头疼 他们暴露时间不算长 |
[28:50] | – so no permanent effects. – Webber! | -所以没什么大影响 -韦伯 |
[28:52] | Quit slacking off, get in here. | 别偷懒了 进来 |
[28:54] | We got work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[28:56] | I need a sitrep on my people. | 我需要我的手下做情况报告 |
[28:59] | Good. You brought the hacker girl. | 很好 你把黑客女孩带来了 |
[29:02] | We’re gonna need her. | 我们会用到她的 |
[29:05] | Hacker woman. | 黑客女人 |
[29:07] | I like her. She can stay. | 我喜欢她 她可以留下 |
[29:08] | Ian, what are you doing? | 伊恩 你在干什么 |
[29:10] | I’m buying a horse. | 我在招兵买马 |
[29:12] | What do you think I’m doing? I’m helping. | 不然我在干什么呢 我在帮忙啊 |
[29:13] | You almost died. | 你差点死了 |
[29:14] | Matty… you know I got to do this. | 马蒂 你知道我得这么做 |
[29:16] | You know I got to get back out there. | 你知道我得回去 |
[29:19] | Is there anything I can say that will stop you? | 我说什么能阻止你呢 |
[29:21] | I think you know the answer to that. | 我想你知道答案 |
[29:25] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[29:26] | Great work out there, you two. | 你们干得漂亮 |
[29:28] | Now we need to figure out who these people are, | 我们现在得找出这些人是谁 |
[29:30] | and what they took. | 以及他们拿走了什么 |
[29:31] | Riley, any luck with an I.D.? | 莱丽 能查到身份吗 |
[29:33] | They avoided CCTV. | 他们躲开了监控 |
[29:35] | But there’s one thing no one can avoid. | 但有一样东西谁也躲不开 |
[29:39] | Selfies. | 自拍 |
[29:40] | The building’s located near two major tourist sites | 这栋建筑位于两个大型旅游景点附近 |
[29:42] | that appear in a lot of social media posts. | 有许多人发社交媒体 |
[29:45] | Searching through the background, | 通过背景搜索 |
[29:47] | I was able to filter out one of the fake hazmat members. | 我过滤出了一位假危险物品处理小组成员 |
[29:50] | Stumbled upon this pretty princess. | 发现了这位漂亮的公主 |
[29:53] | Yep. That’s the leader. | 没错 他就是老大 |
[29:55] | Jakob Nemec? | 雅各布·内梅克 |
[29:58] | There’s a name from the past. | 好久不见了 |
[30:00] | He’s part of an ultranationalist terror group. | 他是一个极端民族主义恐怖组织的成员 |
[30:04] | They call themselves “Fatherland.” | 他们自称”祖国” |
[30:08] | These racist asshats have been terrorizing the Balkans | 这些种族主义的混蛋十多年以来一直在 |
[30:11] | for over a decade. | 威胁巴尔干半岛地区 |
[30:14] | But what do they want? | 但他们想要什么 |
[30:15] | You said everything at the station of value | 你说局里有价值的东西 |
[30:17] | was either removed, shredded or destroyed. | 不是被删了 被粉碎了 就是被毁掉了 |
[30:19] | Yeah, it was all just failed Cold War research. | 是啊 只是一些失败的冷战研究 |
[30:23] | Research? What kind of research? | 研究 什么研究 |
[30:25] | Specifically, anything to do with sonic weapons? | 特别是有任何与声波武器相关的东西吗 |
[30:35] | We’ve seen you in a hospital gown. | 我们都见过你最虚弱的样子了 |
[30:38] | I think trust issues are out the window. | 应该不存在信任问题了吧 |
[30:39] | You got to remember, this was at the end of the Cold War. | 你们要记住 那是冷战结束之际 |
[30:41] | The Soviet government couldn’t pay for their people anymore, | 苏维埃政府无法偿还人民债务 |
[30:43] | including their weapons designers. | 包括武器设计者 |
[30:46] | Scientists just left the lab with half-finished doomsday devices | 科学家们就那样离开了实验室 |
[30:50] | scattered all over Eastern Europe. | 东欧各地遍布半成品终极武器 |
[30:52] | That was my job, to gather it up and lock it into basements. | 我的工作就是收集这些武器 锁在地下室里 |
[30:55] | But it was all harmless research. | 但都是些没什么害处的研究 |
[31:00] | But…? | 但是 |
[31:03] | Operation Harpy. | “哈比行动” |
[31:06] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[31:09] | a directed energy weapon. | 一项定向能量武器 |
[31:11] | A massive one. A city killer. | 威力巨大 足以摧毁一座城市 |
[31:13] | The Russians never got past the planning stage, | 毛子还没完成规划阶段 |
[31:15] | but Nemec, he’s a defense lackey, | 但内梅克狡猾得很 |
[31:17] | he would’ve known about it. | 他肯定知道了 |
[31:19] | Fatherland is going to revive that weapon. | “祖国”想要复刻这项武器 |
[31:22] | They built a low-fi version of it, | 他们造了个低配版 |
[31:23] | used it to clear out the embassy | 用来清空建筑 |
[31:25] | so they could sneak in undetected | 这样他们就能偷偷潜进去 |
[31:26] | and take the research for the big one. | 拿走研究文件 制造正式版武器 |
[31:28] | Except it didn’t feel low-fi at all. | 这一点都不低配好吧 |
[31:30] | I felt like a piece of microwave popcorn. | 我像是被放进微波炉的爆米花一样 |
[31:33] | Do you have any idea how we could track these guys? | 你知道我们要如何追踪这些人吗 |
[31:36] | Well, sonic weapons, | 声波武器 |
[31:37] | they-they always leak a signature sound, | 总会发出一种特征声音 |
[31:39] | but it’s too high for humans to hear. | 但是频率太高 人耳无法感知 |
[31:43] | I can track that frequency, triangulate the signal, | 我可以追踪该频率 三角定位信号源 |
[31:46] | and find their location. | 找到他们的所在地 |
[31:48] | With what? | 如何实现 |
[31:50] | I’ll figure that out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[31:51] | Well, what are you waiting on? | 那你还在等什么 |
[31:52] | We ain’t getting any younger. | 我们又不会变年轻了 |
[31:53] | All right. Okay, Desi, a little help. | 好 好 戴西 帮帮忙 |
[31:58] | Okay, I’m fine with you getting out of bed, | 好吧 我同意你下床 |
[32:00] | but you cannot leave. | 但你不能离开这里 |
[32:01] | I’m just gonna go up to the roof. | 我只是上一下屋顶 |
[32:02] | I want to see if it’s a good place for a signal. | 看看这里是否适合接收信号 |
[32:05] | If we get a bead on these guys, | 如果找到了这些人 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna contact my friend, the chief of police, | 我得联系我的警局局长朋友 |
[32:09] | and see if he’ll set up a roadblock for us. | 看看他能否帮我们设个路障 |
[32:11] | Dare I ask how you know the Ljubljana chief of police? | 斗胆问一句 你怎么认识卢布尔雅那警局局长 |
[32:14] | He’s KGB. We tried to kill each other in ’89. | 他是前克格勃成员 1989年时我俩是利益对立方 |
[32:17] | It’s a great story. | 说来话长 |
[32:18] | You two, map the frequency with Riley. | 你们俩 给莱丽频率分布图 |
[32:21] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[32:24] | He got my name right. | 他知道我名字呢 |
[32:28] | So I just need– | 我只需要 |
[32:34] | I-I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:35] | I… I just need this. | 我只是需要这个 |
[32:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:46] | I need the– that thing. | 我还需要那台机子 |
[32:57] | All right, everyone spread out. | 好了 所有人散开 |
[32:58] | The further apart, the more accurate the reading. | 散得越开 读数越精准 |
[33:01] | Good news. We got ’em. | 好消息 找到他们了 |
[33:04] | Bad news is they’re moving. | 坏消息 他们正在移动 |
[33:06] | – Where? – North of the river. | -哪里 -河北岸 |
[33:09] | But we gotta get closer to be more accurate. | 得靠近点 定位才能更精准 |
[33:11] | We have to follow them by ground. | 我们得在地面跟着他们 |
[33:13] | I can rig this thing to be portable. | 我可以让设备更加便携 |
[33:15] | You better hustle. | 赶紧的 |
[33:16] | They get out of our range, | 他们要离开监测范围 |
[33:17] | they’re gonna be gone for good. | 永远消失了 |
[33:18] | The next time we see them, | 下次再出现 |
[33:20] | it’s gonna be because they’re making headlines. | 就是他们制造头条新闻的时候了 |
[33:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:25] | Mac, where are you? | 小麦 你在哪 |
[33:26] | We’re closing in on them using my homemade device. | 我正在利用自制设备接近他们 |
[33:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:31] | You know, I don’t think they can turn this thing off. | 我认为他们无法关掉那玩意 |
[33:33] | It probably takes too much time to power cycle back on. | 可能花了很多时间重启 |
[33:35] | That’s why they want the prototype. | 所以他们才想要原型机 |
[33:38] | Soviet scientists must have fixed that. | 苏维埃的科学家肯定已经解决了这个问题 |
[33:40] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[33:41] | It seems like their weapon kicked our ass pretty well. | 他们的武器把我们整得可惨了 |
[33:43] | Left. | 左转 |
[33:47] | Military research– | 军事研究 |
[33:48] | even old military research– | 即使是旧的军事研究 |
[33:51] | it’s better than starting from scratch. | 也总比从零开始强 |
[33:52] | That’s why the U.S. still keeps those atomic secrets | 所以美国政府才会一直将1940年的原子弹信息 |
[33:55] | from the 1940s classified. | 视作高度机密 |
[33:57] | They know that anybody can build a dirty nuclear bomb. | 他们知道谁都可以制造脏弹 |
[34:00] | Well, not anybody. | 也不是谁都行 |
[34:03] | Yeah, pretty much. Anybody. | 基本上 是个人都行 |
[34:05] | It’s like falling off a bike. | 跟从自行车上摔下来一样 |
[34:13] | – Got him. – Sending you our location now. | -找到他了 -正在把地址发给你们 |
[34:32] | Swerve! | 曲线走位 |
[34:39] | Actually, I think it’s okay. | 其实 应该没事 |
[34:40] | The beam is too narrow. They can’t hit us. | 波束太窄 他们对不准我们 |
[34:46] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[34:47] | The engine. The engine’s– that’s a bigger target. | 他们在瞄准引擎 引擎更容易瞄准 |
[34:49] | What can it do? | 那有什么用 |
[34:51] | It, can cavitate the fluids of the radiator coolant, | 使冷却液产生空泡 |
[34:53] | and change the density and the heat resistance. | 改变密度及耐热性 |
[35:00] | – This is new. – I know, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -新知识啊 -没事 没事的 |
[35:02] | Cain set up a police blockade. | 凯恩设立了路障 |
[35:03] | Just turn in here. | 这里转弯 |
[35:17] | I can’t believe they got away. | 他们竟然跑掉了 |
[35:27] | Or not. | 没跑呢 |
[35:44] | My guy tells me they haven’t reached the police roadblock yet. | 我的人说他们还没到达警方路障点 |
[35:48] | Yeah, it’s ’cause we caught their attention. | 对 因为我们引起了他们注意 |
[35:59] | Ever play a guitar too close to a speaker? | 试过贴近扬声器弹吉他吗 |
[36:02] | You know what happens: feedback. | 你肯定知道的 会产生反馈噪音 |
[36:05] | So what happens when you fire a sonic weapon inside a concrete room | 那么当你把水泥房变成巨大的扬声器之后 |
[36:08] | that you’ve turned into one giant speaker? | 再开启声波武器 会怎么样呢 |
[36:10] | And the sound that was only supposed to be heard | 本来只有周围几米 |
[36:11] | over a few square meters | 才能听到的声音 |
[36:13] | fills an entire floor. | 会充斥整个地方 |
[36:15] | Okay, get ready. | 准备好 |
[36:17] | This is gonna hurt, isn’t it? | 会很难受 对吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:51] | Is that the police? | 那是警察吗 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么 |
[36:55] | What? | 你说什么 |
[37:10] | Is that… | 那是 |
[37:11] | Cappuccino, extra foam. | 卡布奇诺 多加了奶泡 |
[37:16] | You’re getting out in a couple of days. | 过几天你就要出院了 |
[37:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你该做什么 |
[37:20] | Take care of myself. | 照顾好自己 |
[37:24] | Relax, eat my vegetables. | 放轻松 多吃蔬菜 |
[37:27] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[37:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[37:32] | All your people are going home safe. | 你的人都安全了 |
[37:34] | Thanks to you and your interns. | 多亏有你和你的团队 |
[37:37] | You know, you did a really good job on them. | 你真的教导有方 |
[37:39] | But I think I spotted some tricks | 但我好像看到了 |
[37:40] | that I taught you back in the day. | 你用我之前用过的招数 |
[37:43] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[37:50] | You have any regrets about staying in the spy business? | 继续干这行 有什么遗憾吗 |
[37:53] | Every time one comes up, | 每次有这种想法 |
[37:54] | I think about all the people who depend on me. | 我都会想起那些依靠我的人 |
[37:58] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[37:59] | Ever plan to retire? | 计划过退休吗 |
[38:02] | Nah, I can’t leave. | 没有 我不能离开 |
[38:04] | There’s a whole new bunch of Mattys out there running around | 多的是像你一样的徒弟 |
[38:07] | I gotta train. | 等着我去教呢 |
[38:08] | We both know that I’m an original. | 我是独一无二的 这应该心照不宣了吧 |
[38:10] | Settle down, Webber. | 冷静 韦伯 |
[38:15] | Are you sure you want to take the bus? | 你确定要坐大巴吗 |
[38:17] | Yeah. Trains and planes are for amateurs. | 对 业余的才会坐火车和飞机 |
[38:20] | Too easily tracked. | 太容易被追踪了 |
[38:21] | Bus is the way to go. | 大巴才是最佳选择 |
[38:23] | Thanks for opening my eyes about the moon landing. | 谢谢你给我介绍登月行动 |
[38:25] | Yeah. Thanks for letting me help. | 没事 谢谢你们给我帮忙的机会 |
[38:27] | You know, normally, | 你懂的 通常 |
[38:28] | it’s every conspiracy theorist’s dream | 每个阴谋论者都渴望 |
[38:30] | to be right about something. | 自己的想法是正确的 |
[38:32] | Just wish I was wrong about Codex. | 真希望我对法典会的想法是错误的 |
[38:35] | We didn’t get to trace the call back to the boss. | 我们没法通过电话反向追踪他们的头目 |
[38:37] | We need a plan B. | 需要备选方案 |
[38:39] | Or do you? | 需要吗 |
[38:40] | As a token of my appreciation… | 为表谢意 |
[38:43] | I took this off the recruiter during the fight. | 打架时 我从其中一位招募者身上拿到了这个 |
[38:45] | I don’t know what’s on it, | 我不知道这上面的内容 |
[38:45] | but I figure once you crack Codex’s encryption, | 但如果你们能破解法典会的加密方法 |
[38:47] | it might take you where you want to go. | 那就没什么能阻挡你们了 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | I’ve never seen him do that. | 我可从没见过他这样呢 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 太感谢你了 |
[39:06] | Well, that’s me. | 我该走了 |
[39:12] | You know, Jerry… | 杰瑞 |
[39:15] | we could use you at the Phoenix Foundation. | 凤凰基金会需要你 |
[39:18] | I’m honored, but, | 荣幸至极 但是 |
[39:22] | I think I’m gonna try working alone now for a while. | 我暂时想单独干 |
[39:25] | You know, as Elvis Presley once said, | 正如猫王说过 |
[39:27] | “You gotta follow that dream wherever that dream may lead.” | “无论前路如何 都要继续追梦” |
[39:30] | So, I’ll see you on the flip side, | 再见了 |
[39:32] | and God bless The King. | 愿主保佑 |
[39:45] | Cheerio! | 保重 |
[39:56] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么 |
[39:58] | We have a debrief in the morning. | 早上要做任务简报 |
[39:59] | Go home. This is my home. | 你回家吧 我家就在这 |
[40:05] | This is the good stuff. Really good stuff, isn’t it? | 好东西啊 这是瓶好酒 对吧 |
[40:09] | When this was made, 18 years ago… | 18年前 这瓶酒被生产出来时 |
[40:14] | I didn’t know there was such a thing as Codex. | 我不知道世上还有法典会这玩意 |
[40:20] | Sometimes I wish I could go back. | 有时候 真希望自己能回到过去 |
[40:24] | Taylor, what’s going on? | 泰勒 到底怎么了 |
[40:31] | Well, we already knew Codex was reaching out to the old cells, | 我们已经知道法典会在联系旧窝点 |
[40:34] | seeing who wanted to get the gang back together. | 看看谁愿意回来重操旧业 |
[40:36] | Right. And the only real threat was the nerve agent, | 没错 唯一的真正危险是神经毒剂 |
[40:38] | but we dealt with that. | 但我们已经处理好了 |
[40:40] | Yes. And thanks to their comms encryptions, | 是的 因为我们破解了他们的通讯加密方式 |
[40:43] | which, unfortunately, they’ve already changed, | 不幸的是 他们已经作出改变 |
[40:45] | I’ve been able to map out | 我已经知道 |
[40:46] | exactly who they’ve been reaching out to. | 他们到底联系过谁了 |
[40:49] | All the old cells. | 所有旧窝点 |
[40:52] | The fanatics. | 狂热者 |
[40:53] | The sleepers in government, law enforcement. | 政府 执法部门 军队里的 |
[40:56] | The military. | 潜伏者 |
[40:57] | They called everyone. | 他们呼叫了所有人 |
[41:00] | They sent out a worldwide wake-up call. | 给全世界发出了召唤令 |
[41:03] | We’ll be facing enemies we’ll never see coming. | 我们即将面对无法预测的敌人 |
[41:09] | We can’t trust anyone. | 我们不能相信任何人 |