时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[00:07] | I tripped the biohazard alarm. | 我触发了生物危害警报 |
[00:09] | It’s getting difficult to breathe. | 呼吸愈发困难了 |
[00:10] | The air is being evacuated to the filtration system, | 空气正被抽进过滤系统 |
[00:12] | so just, uh, take slow breaths through the nose and hold them. | 你就通过鼻子缓慢呼吸 再憋气 |
[00:19] | – So this is how I die? – You’re not gonna die. | -所以我就这样死了 -你不会死的 |
[00:23] | At least I get to do it looking at you. | 至少我死前能一直看着你 |
[00:26] | It’s not going to happen. | 你不会死的 |
[00:29] | Not going to happen! | 绝对不会 |
[00:32] | Look, whatever happens, I don’t… | 无论如何 我不 |
[00:34] | I don’t want you to blame yourself. | 我不想你责怪自己 |
[00:35] | I need you to conserve oxygen. | 我需要你省着点氧气 |
[00:37] | That means no talking. | 意思就是别说话 |
[00:40] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[00:45] | – I’ll be back. – No! Don’t leave me! | -我马上回来 -不 别丢下我 |
[00:48] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[00:50] | Did you hear from them? | 有他们的消息吗 |
[00:51] | They’re still off comms. | 仍然是失联状态 |
[01:04] | Cathodes from a battery are manganese dioxide. | 电池阴极材料是二氧化锰 |
[01:07] | Connect those with jumper cables to a car battery | 用跨接线连接电池阴极与汽车电池 |
[01:10] | and you have a very short-lived cutting torch. | 就能得到能短暂使用的切割炬 |
[01:13] | Weakening the lock, combined with the pr essure differential | 逐步破坏门锁 加上室内外的气压差 |
[01:16] | because there’s no air on the other side of the door… | 因为门内没有空气 |
[01:18] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[01:19] | Come on! | 快一点 |
[02:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Mac, I’m okay. | 小麦 我没事 |
[02:27] | I know, but if I hadn’t been there… | 我知道 但如果我不在 |
[02:29] | But you were. You always are. | 但你在 你一直在 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:37] | Hey, Matty, what’s up? We’re heading back now. | 马蒂 怎么了 我们正往回走 |
[02:39] | You’re not coming home just yet. | 你们先不忙回来 |
[02:42] | We just received a priority red request from the DOD. | 我们刚收到国防部的优先红色请求 |
[02:45] | Sending the info now. | 现在把情报发给你们 |
[02:50] | This is Jace Olson. | 他叫杰斯·奥尔森 |
[02:51] | He’s a courier for the Department of Defense. | 是国防部的送货人 |
[02:53] | And this is the Marine assigned to protect him, | 这位是被派去保护他的海军陆战队员 |
[02:55] | PFC Marcus Gonzalez. | 一等兵马库斯·冈萨雷斯 |
[02:58] | 30 minutes ago, the two were driving | 三十分钟前 两人正开车 |
[03:00] | through Uzbekistan backcountry, | 穿越乌兹别克斯坦偏远地区 |
[03:02] | covertly transporting an encrypted hard drive | 秘密运输一个加密硬盘 |
[03:05] | containing the force deployments of several secret U.S. bases. | 里面有几个美国秘密基地的军队部署信息 |
[03:08] | They’re driving alone? | 只有他们两个吗 |
[03:09] | Well, one car is a lower profile than a secure motorcade | 比起护送车队或直升机 |
[03:12] | or an aircraft, | 开一辆车更低调些 |
[03:13] | and hard drives can’t be hacked remotely. | 并且硬盘不会被远程侵入 |
[03:15] | I saw this technique in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗见过这种手法 |
[03:17] | Sometimes old-school is best. | 有时候老一套是最好的 |
[03:18] | Yes, well, Olson and his driver were bound | 对 奥尔森他们正前往 |
[03:20] | for the Strategic Command in Turkmenistan, | 位于土库曼斯坦的战略指挥部 |
[03:22] | but then the DOD lost track of them. | 但之后国防部就与他们失联了 |
[03:24] | And now the emergency beacon from Olson’s pouch | 现在奥尔森包里的紧急信标已被激活 |
[03:26] | has been triggered and is transmitting from deep within Uzbekistan. | 信号来自乌兹别克斯坦深处 |
[03:29] | – Foul play? – Could be. | -被害了吗 -有可能 |
[03:31] | Or just a communication breakdown. | 也可能只是通信故障 |
[03:32] | All we know is that if U.S. enemies get that hard drive, | 如果敌人得到这块硬盘 |
[03:35] | thousands of American soldiers will be at risk. | 数千名美国士兵将陷入危险 |
[03:37] | Yeah, and U.S.-Uzbek relations are dicey, | 对 现在美乌两国关系不明朗 |
[03:40] | so I’m guessing the Defense Department | 我猜国防部也不想 |
[03:42] | doesn’t want to dump a bunch of troops in their backyard. | 派一群士兵进乌国后院 |
[03:44] | And we’re already close. | 我们正好离得近 |
[03:45] | And plausibly deniable. | 还是非正规军 |
[03:46] | If you’re caught, the U.S. government will say they know nothing | 如果你们被捕 美国政府会宣称 |
[03:49] | of the actions of this independent agency | 对这个由臭名昭著的雇佣兵所管理的 |
[03:51] | run by a notorious mercenary. | 独立机构的行为并不知情 |
[03:54] | So, you charge extra for us being expendable? | 让我们当敢死队 你有加价吗 |
[03:57] | Well, I don’t mind the payday, but it’s more than that. | 我不介意发财 但此事不只在于钱 |
[03:59] | When I was with the S.A.S., | 过去我在特勤团服役时 |
[04:00] | I ran joint missions with U.S. Forces from those bases. | 我跟这些基地的美军执行过联合任务 |
[04:04] | I served with some good men out there. | 那些好人是我的战友 |
[04:07] | Just want to keep them alive. | 我想保住他们的命 |
[04:11] | We’re with you. | 同意 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 行 |
[04:14] | So, our objective is to find the courier | 我们的目标是尽快找到送货人 |
[04:16] | and recover the hard drive as fast as possible. | 并找回硬盘 |
[04:18] | Yes, but the problem is, | 对 但问题是 |
[04:19] | as a private jet entering Uzbekistan airspace without permission, | 未被许可的私人飞机若进入乌国领空 |
[04:23] | you will get shot down. | 你们会被击落 |
[04:24] | So you’ll need to land closer to the border. | 所以你们只能靠近边界降落 |
[04:27] | Which puts us how far from the target? | 这样离目标地有多远 |
[04:33] | 30 miles? | 48公里 |
[04:35] | These boots weren’t made for that much walking. | 我的靴子可没法走这么远 |
[04:37] | Guessing Uber might take a while. | 打车的话 要等更久吧 |
[04:39] | Hey, Boze, what do we have to work with? | 博兹 有什么能用得上的 |
[04:41] | A’ight, scanning the area. | 好 扫描该区域 |
[04:43] | Toxic dump site, | 有毒废弃物倾倒点 |
[04:45] | abandoned gravel quarry, | 废弃的砾石采石场 |
[04:47] | and close to you, there’s a… | 你们附近有一个 |
[04:48] | goat ranch? | 山羊牧场 |
[04:50] | That sounds promising. | 听起来不错 |
[04:51] | Because goats? | 因为山羊 |
[04:52] | What? No. Farm equipment. | 什么 不是山羊 是农场设备 |
[04:59] | Not a lot of goats. | 山羊可不多 |
[05:02] | Or anything. | 其他东西也不多 |
[05:04] | Why would anyone want to live out here the middle of nowhere? | 为什么会有人想住在这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[05:07] | Well, it wasn’t always like this. | 这里不是一直都这样的 |
[05:10] | This spot used to be right on the shoreline of the Aral Sea, | 这个地方曾在世界第四大咸水湖 |
[05:12] | the world’s fourth largest lake, | 咸海的海岸线上 |
[05:14] | right up until the Soviets | 直到后来苏联人 |
[05:16] | diverted so much water for farming they drained it dry. | 调用太多水用于农业灌溉 使湖水枯竭 |
[05:19] | Now the water’s gone, | 现在水没了 |
[05:20] | but the whole area’s riddled with | 但这整个地区都布满 |
[05:22] | abandoned irrigation canals and old fish-packing plants. | 废弃的灌溉渠和旧鱼片加工厂 |
[05:26] | Well, owners aren’t here. | 业主都不在这里 |
[05:29] | Looks like they took all their farm equipment, too. | 看起来他们也带走了所有的农业设备 |
[05:31] | There are some old train tracks near you. | 你们附近有条旧铁路 |
[05:33] | They pass close to the courier’s beacon, | 途径地距离送货人的信标不远 |
[05:35] | but they haven’t been used in 40 years. | 但该铁路已有40年没被使用过了 |
[05:36] | Yes, not to mention you’d need a little something called a train. | 对 更别说你们还需要一个叫火车的东西 |
[05:39] | Well, yeah, but I can build one of those. | 好吧 但我能造一列 |
[05:40] | Build a train? | 造火车吗 |
[05:42] | I’m actually rather sad that I’m not gonna be there to see that one. | 我好难过 没法亲眼去看看 |
[05:45] | There’s another option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[05:51] | Brown one looks way too old to ride. | 棕色那匹太老 骑不了 |
[05:54] | Three people on one horse? | 三人骑一匹马吗 |
[05:55] | Nope. I’ll scout ahead while Mac builds the train. | 不 我去前面看看 小麦留下来造火车 |
[05:58] | Actually, I think you should stay with us. | 实际上 我觉得你该和我们在一起 |
[06:00] | No, not with this many lives on the line. | 不行 很多人有生命危险 不能等 |
[06:02] | Desi, go. Mac, make that vehicle. | 戴西 去吧 小麦 去造火车 |
[06:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Just scout, okay? | 就看看 好吗 |
[06:09] | I already almost lost you once today. | 我今天已经差点失去你一次 |
[06:11] | I’ll be fine. Huh? | 我不会有事的 |
[06:14] | Besides, I’m the cavalry riding to the rescue. | 而且 我可是游骑兵出身 |
[06:16] | How could I pass that up? | 我怎么能错过这个机会呢 |
[06:23] | Found the farm equipment. | 找到农业设备了 |
[06:25] | Guys, I’m picking up some movement. | 伙计们 有东西在移动 |
[06:27] | It’s a truck convoy. | 是个卡车车队 |
[06:29] | Looks like they’re headed to the courier’s last known location. | 看起来他们在朝送货人最后出现的位置移动 |
[06:31] | – Well, we should warn Desi. – That’s not a good idea. | -我们该向戴西预警 -这不是个好主意 |
[06:34] | Well, they can’t crack the signal, can they? | 他们无法破解我们的信号 不是吗 |
[06:36] | That’s not the problem. | 不是这个问题 |
[06:37] | There wouldn’t be much radio chatter in a place that remote. | 这么远的地方不会有太多无线电讯号 |
[06:39] | Bozer’s right. | 博兹是对的 |
[06:40] | If they’re listening, a strange signal would stand out. | 如果他们正在监听 一条奇怪的信号会很突出 |
[06:42] | – They could use it to track Desi. – Bozer, cut the comms. | -他们可以用其追踪戴西 -博兹 切断通讯 |
[06:45] | So right now, Desi’s riding right toward a convoy | 所以现在戴西正骑马 |
[06:47] | full of guys with guns? | 朝着载满武装人员的车队跑去吗 |
[06:50] | And we have no way to reach her. | 而且我们没法联系她 |
[06:56] | What am I making again? | 我在做什么来着 |
[06:57] | So, that’s alcohol fuel, | 那是酒精燃料 |
[06:59] | which… | 可以 |
[07:01] | will power this wheat sifter, | 给这台筛麦机提供动力 |
[07:03] | which will act as a drive shaft for these tire rims. | 从而组成这些轮辋的驱动轴 |
[07:06] | Put it all together, you got yourself a motorized railcar. | 总而言之 你有了一辆动力轨道车 |
[07:09] | Desi might already be in trouble. | 戴西可能已经遇到危险了 |
[07:11] | You think this is gonna be fast enough? | 你觉得这个够快吗 |
[07:23] | Mac and Riley have a ways to go. | 小麦和莱丽有很长一段路要走 |
[07:24] | I wish I could say the same thing about those vehicles. | 真希望那些车也得走上这么久啊 |
[07:27] | And Desi’s out there somewhere, | 戴西就在那一带的某个地方 |
[07:28] | alone. | 独自一人 |
[07:34] | The closest Uzbek military bases are here and here. | 最近的乌兹别克军事基地在这里和这里 |
[07:38] | Those vehicles are coming from the wrong direction. | 这些车驶过来的方向不对 |
[07:41] | They couldn’t travel that far that fast. | 隔这么远 他们不可能开得这么快 |
[07:43] | There’s no way that is the army. | 他们不是军人 |
[07:45] | But if those guys aren’t local military, they’re… | 假如这些家伙不是地方军队 他们是 |
[07:47] | Someone else. | 其他人 |
[07:49] | Someone else with the resources and the skill | 其他有资源 有能力 |
[07:51] | to launch a well-armed covert operation in a hostile theater. | 可以在敌占区发动全副武装秘密行动的人 |
[07:55] | Who could that be? | 那会是谁呢 |
[08:03] | All right, this is it, Mac. | 好了 就是这里 小麦 |
[08:04] | We got to jump! | 我们必须跳车 |
[08:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:07] | I’ll explain in a second. Just jump! | 我一会再解释 快跳 |
[08:19] | Why didn’t you build brakes? | 你为什么不装刹车 |
[08:20] | I was in a rush to get to Desi. | 我着急去找戴西 |
[08:22] | I only built the parts that were necessary. | 只造了必要部分 |
[08:23] | Uh, yeah. New rule. | 好吧 新规定 |
[08:25] | Always build brakes. | 永远要装刹车 |
[08:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:32] | No Desi. Desi’s horse. | 戴西不在 只有她的马 |
[08:37] | I told you we shouldn’t have let her go off on her own. | 早说过我们不该让她一个人走 |
[08:40] | We didn’t really have a choice. | 我们当时别无选择 |
[08:42] | I could’ve talked her out of it. | 我本可以说服她别这么做的 |
[08:45] | Desi can handle herself, Mac. | 戴西能照顾好自己 小麦 |
[08:47] | This isn’t like you. | 这可不像你 |
[08:48] | I don’t think there’s any reason to worry yet. | 我觉得目前没理由担心 |
[08:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:02] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[09:07] | Gonzalez, Marcus. USMC. | 马库斯·冈萨雷斯 美国海军陆战队 |
[09:09] | That was the courier’s escort. | 送货人的护卫 |
[09:13] | Tell me where it is! | 告诉我在哪里 |
[09:16] | Where’s the drive? | 硬盘在哪里 |
[09:20] | The courier. Olson. | 送货人 奥尔森 |
[09:21] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:22] | Those aren’t Uzbek military uniforms. | 这不是乌兹别克的军装 |
[09:24] | Look. | 快看 |
[09:27] | Told you. | 早说过啦 |
[09:45] | – Hey. – You okay? | -你好 -你还好吗 |
[09:47] | No. | 不好 |
[09:49] | I had no saddle. I won’t be able to sit for a week. | 刚才没马鞍 一周我都没法坐下来了 |
[09:54] | Mr. Olson? | 奥尔森先生吗 |
[09:55] | W-We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[09:57] | We’re, uh, we’re with an independent agency called the Phoenix. | 我们隶属于一个叫凤凰基金会的独立机构 |
[09:59] | The DoD sent us to get you. | 国防部派我们来接你 |
[10:03] | My name is MacGyver. This is Desi. | 我叫麦凯弗 她是戴西 |
[10:06] | This is Riley. | 她是莱丽 |
[10:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:08] | Can you tell us anything? | 能讲讲怎么回事吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:11] | They forced us off the road. | 他们把我们逼下公路 |
[10:12] | Killed… Gonzalez. | 杀了冈萨雷斯 |
[10:15] | Yeah, we… we found him. I’m sorry. | 我们找到了他 很抱歉 |
[10:17] | I stashed the drive in a secret compartment | 我把硬盘藏在了一个秘密隔层里 |
[10:19] | so they couldn’t find it. | 所以他们没找到 |
[10:21] | They called for reinforcements, | 他们呼叫了增援 |
[10:23] | were trying to get me to give it up. | 试图让我放弃 |
[10:25] | That’s when you guys got here. | 然后你们就赶到了 |
[10:26] | Can you take us to that drive? | 你能带我们去找硬盘吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. The car’s just down the road. | 好 车子就在路边 |
[10:33] | Car’s leaking gas. We need to work quickly. | 车在漏油 我们要赶紧修理 |
[10:34] | Uh, yeah. Uh, the compartment’s next to the steering column. | 隔层在转向柱旁边 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:40] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[10:42] | Looks like the crash moved the steering column, | 撞击好像让转向柱移位了 |
[10:44] | so the compartment is sealed shut. | 导致隔层被封死 |
[10:46] | What, so you can’t get to the drive? | 什么 所以你拿不到隔层吗 |
[10:48] | Give him 60 seconds. | 给他一分钟 |
[10:50] | Most cars are equipped with a pair of starter cables and a jack. | 很多车都配备有一副起动机缆绳和千斤顶 |
[10:54] | But what you may not realize is, with the help of nature, | 但你没有注意到的是 借助大自然 |
[10:58] | these two items can become their own jackscrew. | 单凭这两件物品就能变成螺旋起重机 |
[11:01] | Attach the clamps to the wheel, connect the cables to the jack, | 用夹钳卡住方向盘 把缆绳连上千斤顶 |
[11:04] | and turn with great force, | 用力旋转 |
[11:06] | allowing you to lift any load despite how heavy it may be. | 无论东西有多重 你都能轻松顶起 |
[11:25] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[11:26] | Hey, remember those trucks Matty mentioned, with the bad guys in ’em? | 记得马蒂提到的那些坏人开的卡车吗 |
[11:29] | – Yeah. – They’re here. | -记得 -他们到了 |
[11:31] | Okay. I’m gonna destroy this. | 好 我要把硬盘毁了 |
[11:33] | – That way, they can’t get their hands on… – No, no, don’t. | -这样他们就拿不到了 -不不 别 |
[11:35] | For security reasons, that data was never backed up. | 为了安全 这些数据没有备份 |
[11:37] | DoD needs the intel on that drive. | 国防部需要这个硬盘里的信息 |
[11:38] | Okay. Get him to safety. | 好吧 带他去安全的地方 |
[11:40] | – What about you? – Don’t worry about me. | -那你呢 -别担心我 |
[11:41] | I need you to be safe. Go. | 你们安全就行 快走 |
[11:58] | The drive, please. | 硬盘给我 |
[12:04] | The men who called us. Find them. | 打电话过来的人 找到他们 |
[12:07] | You’re not Uzbek military. | 你们不是乌兹别克军队 |
[12:10] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[12:11] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[12:20] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[12:31] | Got the drive. | 拿到硬盘了 |
[12:32] | Move out! | 撤退 |
[12:33] | What about that guy? | 那个人呢 |
[12:34] | Forget him. We got to go. | 别管他 我们要走了 |
[12:35] | Move out! All right, let’s go. | 撤退 好 我们走 |
[12:37] | Go! | 走 |
[12:51] | I think our cover is effectively blown. | 我们应该暴露了 |
[12:54] | I’m back on comms. You guys catch the show? | 我重连了通讯 你们看到好戏了吗 |
[12:56] | Yes, couldn’t miss it. | 看到了 不能错过 |
[12:57] | Status? | 现状呢 |
[12:58] | The courier’s safe. | 送货人安全 |
[12:59] | But the mercs who killed Private Gonzalez, | 但杀了冈萨雷斯的雇佣兵 |
[13:01] | well, they stole the hard drive. | 他们偷走了硬盘驱动器 |
[13:02] | I’ll track their vehicles. | 我来跟踪他们的车辆 |
[13:03] | And I’ll have the DoD red-flag | 我来让国防部警戒 |
[13:05] | every road, flight and train out of Uzbekistan. | 离开乌兹别克斯坦的每一条道路 航班和火车 |
[13:08] | Whoever’s doing this, | 无论是谁 |
[13:09] | they’re not gonna be able to transport that hard drive | 他们都无法把硬盘驱动器 |
[13:11] | out of the country. | 带离乌兹别克 |
[13:12] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[13:13] | There’s something in the mercs’ truck that I think you should see. | 雇佣兵的车里有些东西 你得去看看 |
[13:19] | Oscilloscope? | 示波器 |
[13:21] | With a high-speed linkup? | 配有高速连接器 |
[13:23] | Well, this is not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[13:26] | So, the drive– hardware and software encrypted? | 所以 硬盘驱动器 软硬件都加密了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:30] | Okay, so think of this drive like a locked box | 把这个驱动器想象成一个上锁的盒子 |
[13:33] | with the secrets inside. | 里面装有秘密 |
[13:34] | The, um, hardware encryption is the locked box, | 硬件加密如同上锁的盒子 |
[13:37] | the troop info, the digital secrets inside. | 军队信息 也就是里面的数字秘密 |
[13:39] | Now, this equipment allows one to crack open the hardware encryption. | 这个设备可以破解加密硬件 |
[13:43] | To crack open the box. | 就像砸开盒子一样 |
[13:45] | But they’re gonna need a signal relay to transmit the data. | 但是他们需要信号继电器来传输数据 |
[13:48] | A fat one. Bozer? | 大容量的 博兹 |
[13:50] | Already checking. | 已经在查了 |
[13:51] | And… got it. | 找到了 |
[13:54] | There’s one high-volume data relay tower in the area. | 附近有一个大容量数据中继塔 |
[13:57] | I can disable it to stop the transmission. | 我可以破坏那个塔来终止传输 |
[13:59] | Send me the tower location. | 把塔的地址发给我 |
[14:01] | Okay, but you’re not gonna like it. | 好 但你不会喜欢的 |
[14:08] | Does anyone else feel queasy? | 有人想吐吗 |
[14:09] | ‘Cause I do. | 因为我想 |
[14:10] | Matty, please tell me there’s, like, stairs, | 马蒂 拜托告诉我附近有楼梯 |
[14:12] | or a road or, I don’t know, an escalator. | 或者道路 电梯之类的 |
[14:14] | Okay, it looks like there is a road up to that tower, | 好像的确有一条通往塔的路 |
[14:18] | but it’s on the other side of that ridge | 但在山脊的另一侧 |
[14:20] | and it’s completely inaccessible, which means… | 完全过不去 也就是说 |
[14:22] | We got to climb that rock face. | 我们要爬那个岩壁了 |
[14:30] | When climbing a sheer cliff face, | 攀爬陡峭的悬崖壁时 |
[14:32] | I’d like to not be pulled toward the ground, | 我可不想摔回地面上 |
[14:34] | so for a harness, starter cables, seat belts | 所以要制作背带 起动机电缆 安全带 |
[14:37] | and metal to act as pitons can be fashioned | 及用作岩钉的金属 |
[14:39] | to give myself some semblance of safety gear. | 可以给我制造一种穿了保护装备的假象 |
[14:42] | You made only one harness. | 你只做了一条背带 |
[14:43] | There was only enough materials for one. | 材料只够做一条 |
[14:46] | That’s why it’s got to be me who climbs the cliff. | 所以只能由我来爬这个悬崖峭壁 |
[14:48] | That cliff? | 这么陡峭 |
[14:51] | It’s the quickest way from “A” to “B.” | 这是到达目标的最快方法 |
[14:52] | It’s the quickest way to die. | 这是最快去死的方法 |
[14:54] | You could just say “good luck.” | 祝我好运不行吗 |
[14:56] | You’re gonna need a lot more than luck. | 你可不只需要运气 |
[15:29] | Handhold at two o’clock. You see it? | 扶手点在两点钟方向 你看见了吗 |
[15:31] | Uh, yeah. That’s great. Thanks. | 看到了 太好了 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Dropped Olson as close as I could to the border. | 我把奥尔森带到离边境尽量近的地方了 |
[15:42] | Okay, I’ll have our TAC team extract him. | 好 我会派战术小队去营救他 |
[15:44] | Mac? How you doing? | 小麦 你怎么样了 |
[15:46] | Uh, hanging in there. | 还在努力 |
[15:48] | You built the safety gear, right? | 你造了个安全设备 对吗 |
[15:50] | Out of truck parts. | 用汽车零部件造的 |
[15:51] | So “safety” is a relative term, I guess. | 所以应该只是”相对”安全 |
[15:54] | Any news on the mercs? | 查到雇佣兵的信息了吗 |
[15:56] | Backtracking the route Taylor noticed | 正在回溯我们第一次发现他们时 |
[15:57] | when we first spotted them, we got a signal. | 泰勒注意到的路线 我们捕捉到一个信号 |
[16:00] | Records say it’s in a abandoned fish cannery | 记录显示 信号源于一座废弃鱼罐头加工厂 |
[16:03] | four miles due east of you. | 你们当前位置以东六千米处 |
[16:04] | Given the dearth of radio activity in the area, | 鉴于该地区无线电活动并不活跃 |
[16:07] | we believe this is them. | 应该就是那帮人 |
[16:08] | Even if Mac stops the transmission, | 即使小麦阻止了信号传输 |
[16:10] | they’ll still have the drive. | 硬盘也仍在他们手上 |
[16:11] | We can’t watch the border forever. | 我们不可能一直守着边境 |
[16:12] | They’ll eventually find a way through and | 他们迟早会找到方法越过边境 |
[16:14] | find another relay. | 找到另一个中继塔的 |
[16:15] | Okay, so while Mac climbs, | 好 在小麦攀爬的同时 |
[16:17] | Riley and I will go get the drive back. | 我和莱丽去把硬盘拿回来 |
[16:19] | You’re gonna need my help and I’m halfway up the mountain. | 你们需要我的帮助 但我正爬一半呢 |
[16:21] | It’s gonna take me a second to get down. | 我下来可要一会呢 |
[16:22] | No, Mac. | 不 小麦 |
[16:22] | We have to move on this right now or we may miss our shot. | 我们得立刻行动 否则可能会失去机会的 |
[16:25] | As long as they have the drive, our soldiers are not safe. | 只要硬盘在他们手上 我们的士兵就不安全 |
[16:28] | So you’re just gonna leave me hanging? | 所以你们就留我一个人在这爬 |
[16:29] | You can do this on your own. | 你一个人也能行 |
[16:31] | We still need you to stop that transmission. | 我们依然需要你阻止信号传输 |
[16:33] | All right. | 行吧 |
[16:43] | The cannery is nine minutes out. | 到加工厂还要开九分钟 |
[16:44] | I’ll make it in six. | 我会在六分钟内赶到 |
[16:47] | You know, when Mac said | 小麦说 |
[16:49] | he was the only one who could disable that tower… | 他是唯一能关闭信号塔的人时 |
[16:51] | He was lying his ass off, dude. | 他说的是假话 姐妹 |
[16:53] | I could’ve climbed up to that tower. | 我也可以爬上信号塔 |
[16:55] | He was just worried about you. | 他只是担心你 |
[16:56] | Us. He’s worried about us. | 我们 他在担心我们 |
[16:58] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[17:02] | Mac’s superpower is that | 小麦的超能力就是 |
[17:04] | he can improvise his way out of any situation, right? | 他可以在任何情况下随机应变 不是吗 |
[17:06] | Never, ever loses control, | 从来没有也绝对不会失去掌控 |
[17:08] | always a Plan “B.” | 总是有备用计划 |
[17:09] | Plans “B” through “Q.” | 十几个备用计划 |
[17:10] | But that didn’t keep his dad from dying, | 但是这也没能阻止他父亲的死亡 |
[17:12] | didn’t save his aunt, | 也没救下他的姨妈 |
[17:13] | and none of us were there for Jack. | 而且我们当时都不在杰克身边 |
[17:15] | So, in order to protect us, | 所以 为了保护我们 |
[17:17] | the people he’s still got, | 还留在他身边的人 |
[17:19] | he insists on putting himself in danger. | 他坚持置自己于险境 |
[17:21] | Needs to take the risk so that we don’t. | 独自承担风险 好让我们不冒险 |
[17:24] | Mac’s becoming that guy that | 小麦成为了 |
[17:25] | needs to kick down the door and enter first. | 第一个冲锋陷阵的人 |
[17:27] | And in our line of work, | 干我们这一行 |
[17:29] | well, that’s a dangerous place to be. | 冲第一可是很危险的 |
[17:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:38] | That’s not rock. It’s wood. | 这不是石头 这是木头 |
[17:40] | How’s the altitude up there? You hallucinating? | 那里的海拔有多高 你产生幻觉了吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 没有 |
[17:47] | Oh, it’s a mine shaft! | 这是个矿井 |
[17:51] | Probably a relic from the Cold War. | 也许是冷战时期留下的遗迹 |
[17:53] | I’ll try to find schematics. | 我试着查一下结构图 |
[18:13] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[18:17] | I don’t have to climb up to the transmission tower. | 我不一定要爬到信号塔 |
[18:20] | Maybe I can just walk up. | 也许只需要走上去 |
[18:22] | Well, somebody’s in a better mood. | 某人的心情好多了 |
[18:26] | See, guys? | 看到了吗 伙计们 |
[18:28] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我一直在说的 |
[18:29] | You face your fears, | 直面自己的恐惧 |
[18:31] | sometimes you get rewarded with a nice, | 有时候 作为奖励 你会得到一个又好 |
[18:34] | easy… | 又轻松的 |
[18:37] | way out. | 解决方案 |
[18:50] | I found those schematics. | 我找到结构图了 |
[18:54] | Good news, the mine shaft you’re in will lead you to the tower. | 好消息 你所在的矿井能带你直通信号塔 |
[18:57] | bad news, | 坏消息是 |
[18:58] | you still have to climb about two football fields to get there. | 你还是得爬约两个足球场的距离才能到 |
[19:02] | Super. | 太好了 |
[19:02] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[19:03] | Don’t kill the messenger. | 不要杀信使 |
[19:05] | Hold on, I may have a Hail Mary for you. | 等一下 也许有个好消息 |
[19:08] | There’s a control room for the transmission tower | 信号塔有一个控制室 |
[19:10] | so you don’t have to get all the way to the top. | 所以你不用爬大老远到山顶上 |
[19:12] | Should be off the shaft you’re climbing. | 应该就在你爬着的矿井附近 |
[19:14] | Now we’re talking. | 这才是好消息 |
[19:15] | And that’s only one football field away. | 而且离你就一个足球场的距离 |
[19:36] | Uh, that does not look abandoned. | 这看上去不像被废弃了 |
[19:40] | There’s too many to take in a fight. | 太多人了 我们打不赢 |
[19:42] | – We’re gonna have to go stealth. – Yeah. | -我们得偷偷溜进去 -对 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna hack their comms, see if I can gain an advantage. | 我要黑进他们的通讯频道 看看取得优势 |
[19:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[19:55] | Something in their code. | 他们代码中的东西 |
[19:58] | Guys, check this out. | 各位 来看看这个 |
[20:03] | I know those symbols. | 我认得这些符号 |
[20:06] | They aren’t just any mercenaries. | 他们不是普通的雇佣兵 |
[20:08] | It’s Codex. | 是法典会 |
[20:09] | Riley and Desi are going up against Codex without me? | 莱丽和戴西要在没有我的情况下对付法典会吗 |
[20:12] | Don’t worry. We’ll be fine. | 别担心 我们不会有事的 |
[20:14] | This is Codex we’re talking about. | 那可是法典会啊 |
[20:16] | The world’s deadliest terror cell. | 世界上最可怕的恐怖组织 |
[20:18] | Do not underestimate them. | 不要低估他们 |
[20:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:28] | Mac’s breathing is rapidly escalating | 小麦的呼吸正在加快 |
[20:30] | and there’s a tremor in his voice. | 他的声音也在发抖 |
[20:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:32] | Halfway up a mine shaft is no place for a panic attack. | 现在这状况 可不能让他恐慌发作 |
[20:35] | There is one solution. | 有个办法可以解决 |
[20:37] | What? | 什么办法 |
[20:39] | Me. | 我 |
[20:42] | Hey, man, let’s talk. | 兄弟 咱们聊聊吧 |
[20:45] | How you doing over there? | 你在那边怎么样了 |
[20:46] | How on earth… are Codex reforming? | 法典会到底是怎么重组起来的 |
[20:50] | We destroyed all of Leland’s hard drives, | 我们毁掉了利兰所有的硬盘 |
[20:53] | denied him access to his hidden funds, his infrastructure. | 也冻结了他的隐藏资金和老本 |
[20:56] | I myself put a drill through all the drives. | 我亲自在所有硬盘上钻了个洞 |
[20:58] | We left him a fugitive with nothing but the clothes on his back. | 他不过就是个一无所有的逃犯而已 |
[21:00] | And what’s strange is this doesn’t even fit Codex’s previous patterns. | 而且奇怪的是 这根本不像法典会之前的风格 |
[21:04] | I mean, their whole agenda | 他们本来的意图是 |
[21:06] | is to save the world from climate catastrophe. | 防止世界被气象灾害摧毁 |
[21:08] | How does learning about secret U.S. bases help them achieve that goal? | 去找美国的秘密基地跟这个目标有什么关系 |
[21:12] | Unless the goal’s changed. | 除非他们改变了目标 |
[21:15] | Well, Leland’s too bloody-minded for that. | 利兰太残忍了 不会这么做 |
[21:18] | Doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[21:20] | We’re missing something. | 我们忽略了什么 |
[21:24] | Gas up the vehicles. | 给车加油 |
[21:26] | We move out when the transmission is complete. | 等传输结束 咱们就走 |
[21:35] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[21:37] | It’s decryption equipment. | 那是解密设施 |
[21:39] | That’s where they’re transmitting the signal from. | 他们就是从那边传输信号的 |
[21:42] | Okay, he’s copying the data to the mainframe. | 好吧 他正在把数据复制到主机上 |
[21:45] | It’ll take some time for the decryption. | 解密需要一段时间 |
[21:46] | Mac has to stop that transmission | 小麦必须阻止信号传输 |
[21:48] | and we need to get that drive. | 而我们得拿到硬盘 |
[21:55] | Not much to work with on this side. | 这边没什么我可以利用的东西 |
[22:00] | Wait, yeah. Okay. | 等等 好吧 |
[22:04] | I see a… a better path. | 我发现了一条更好的路 |
[22:07] | It’s on the opposite wall. | 在对面墙上 |
[22:09] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[22:24] | It’s no use. I can’t reach it. | 不行 我够不到 |
[22:49] | – We were doing so well. – Yeah. | -咱们真是干得漂亮 -是啊 |
[22:51] | God, I knew it. They’re in trouble! | 天啊 我就知道 她们有麻烦了 |
[22:58] | I got the drive. Let’s go. | 我拿到硬盘了 咱们走 |
[23:00] | Yeah! | 好 |
[23:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:07] | You know…. | 其实 |
[23:08] | there’s another foothold. | 如果我能够到 |
[23:11] | If I can reach it, | 我就能踩上另一个立足点 |
[23:12] | I might be able to push off to grab the handhold. | 这样我或许有机会抓住那个扶手点 |
[23:15] | And that would mean… | 但那样就意味着 |
[23:17] | unhooking my safety line | 我得解开我的安全绳 |
[23:19] | and free climbing my way up. | 赤手空拳爬上去 |
[23:21] | Okay, gonna stop you there. | 好吧 你先打住 |
[23:24] | I just realized, I’m down to my last cable, | 我刚刚发现 我只剩最后一根缆绳了 |
[23:27] | and it’s too short. | 而且它太短 |
[23:30] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[23:35] | Here goes. | 开始 |
[23:49] | We got to find out where that shot came from. | 我们得搞清楚枪声是从哪儿传来的 |
[24:00] | Okay, here’s the scouting report. | 好吧 侦查报告结果如下 |
[24:02] | Downside: they’re blocking the exit. | 坏的一面 他们封锁了出口 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:04] | Upside: they haven’t seen you yet. | 好的一面 他们还没看见你 |
[24:08] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[24:09] | If they catch us both, | 如果他们把我们俩都抓住 |
[24:10] | they get the drive and our soldiers die. | 他们就会拿到硬盘 咱们的人也会送命 |
[24:13] | I’m trusting you to get me out of this. | 我相信你能救我出来的 |
[24:15] | – Get you out of what? – Come on out! | -什么救你出来 -快出来 |
[24:16] | Surrender and we won’t hurt you! | 乖乖投降 我们就不伤害你 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | You got me. | 被你们抓到了 |
[24:33] | Take her to Finch. | 带她去见芬奇 |
[24:50] | Let me guess. You’re Finch. | 让我猜猜 你就是芬奇 |
[24:58] | You think that’s gonna break me? | 你以为这样就能让我开口吗 |
[25:02] | I once put a man through hell for three days, | 我曾经折磨了一个男人三天 |
[25:06] | and he wouldn’t utter a sound. | 但他还是不肯开口 |
[25:09] | And, day four, | 结果 第四天 |
[25:11] | I arrive eating a very particularly crispy… | 我过来了 吃着一个非常脆的 |
[25:17] | Red Delicious. | 红苹果 |
[25:20] | Minutes later, | 几分钟之后 |
[25:21] | he’s spilling his guts like a celebrity on Oprah. | 他就像个上脱口秀的名人一样 全都招了 |
[25:25] | Turns out he had a disorder called misophonia. | 原来他有一种病 叫恐音症 |
[25:28] | Sufferers develop acute anxiety | 每当这种人听到咀嚼声 |
[25:31] | when they hear chewing. | 他们就会极度不安 |
[25:36] | Maybe you have it. | 也许你也有这病呢 |
[25:38] | Do I look like I have it? | 我看起来像有吗 |
[25:40] | No. | 不像 |
[25:42] | But… that was delicious. | 不过 这苹果确实很好吃 |
[25:48] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:50] | You, I assume, have guessed who I work for. | 我猜 你也应该知道我为谁效力吧 |
[25:54] | Codex. | 法典会 |
[25:55] | You’re getting the organization back together. | 你要重新建立组织 |
[25:58] | That is actually being worked out right now. | 其实我正在这么做 |
[26:04] | So… | 那么 |
[26:07] | where is MacGyver? | 麦凯弗在哪 |
[26:09] | And I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be insulting. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯 |
[26:11] | I read your file. | 我读过你的资料 |
[26:12] | You are very dangerous. | 你很危险 |
[26:15] | I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[26:17] | But he gave my guys quite a bit of trouble. | 但他给我的手下添了不少麻烦 |
[26:20] | And I don’t like having him out there | 我不想放任他 |
[26:23] | as a loose end. | 胡作非为 |
[26:24] | We split up. | 我们分开了 |
[26:25] | No idea where he is. | 不知道他在哪儿 |
[26:35] | Why do I have to have this hood on? | 为什么给我戴面罩 |
[26:36] | We both know you’re gonna kill me. | 我们都知道你会杀了我 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么 |
[26:40] | No, that’s horrible. | 不 这太残忍了 |
[26:42] | No, in case the courier wouldn’t talk when we found him, | 为了防止抓到的送货人不开口 |
[26:46] | we just… we brought a bunch of truth drugs. | 我们带了一堆吐真药 |
[26:49] | We got, scopolamine, | 有莨菪碱 |
[26:52] | amobarbital, | 异戊巴比妥 |
[26:55] | flunitrazepam. | 氟硝安定 |
[26:58] | It just sounds complicated. | 听着很麻烦 |
[27:01] | Of course, now, I get this part wrong, | 当然 如果我失手 |
[27:04] | you’ll die of a heart attack in that chair, | 你就会犯心脏病 然后死在椅子上 |
[27:06] | like the last… two men I did this with. | 就像我上次注射过的两个人一样 |
[27:09] | So… | 所以 |
[27:16] | Okay, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[27:18] | Desi’s running out of time and I’m seriously outgunned. | 戴西没时间了 对方的火力也远远超过我 |
[27:20] | Can you give me an assist or what? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[27:21] | Sorry, Riley, I’ve tried all our friends in the region. | 抱歉 莱丽 我联系过该地区的所有朋友了 |
[27:23] | No support teams can get to you fast enough. | 没有救援组能及时赶到你身边 |
[27:25] | So it looks like you’re on your own, Riley. | 你只能孤军奋战了 莱丽 |
[27:27] | Is there something you can hack there? | 你能黑进什么设备里吗 |
[27:29] | What? No, no. | 什么 没有 |
[27:30] | This is a cannery abandoned in 1982. | 这个罐头厂在1982年就废弃了 |
[27:32] | There’s gears and pulleys and a couple tons of salt. | 只有齿轮和滑轮 还有几吨盐 |
[27:35] | I’m set for margaritas, | 想调杯玛格丽塔酒是足够了 |
[27:35] | but not for getting Desi out of this. | 但是没法救出戴西 |
[27:38] | Should we, should we loop Mac in? | 要接到小麦通讯器吗 |
[27:41] | No. No, no. | 绝对不行 |
[27:44] | Mac needs to focus. I can do this. | 小麦需要集中精神 我能做到 |
[27:45] | Desi trusted me. | 戴西信任我 |
[27:47] | I got this. | 我能做到 |
[27:50] | What was Desi thinking?! | 戴西到底在想什么 |
[27:52] | Mac, take your time. | 小麦 你慢慢来 |
[27:54] | No, I need to go faster. | 不 我得加快速度 |
[27:56] | – I need to get to the… – No, Mac. | -我得赶到 -不 小麦 |
[27:58] | Slow down and talk to me. | 慢点 和我保持对话 |
[28:07] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[28:13] | But, | 但是 |
[28:14] | you’ve never been big on talking, right? | 你从不喜欢说话 对吗 |
[28:16] | All those years, growing up, | 这么多年来 长大的这段时间 |
[28:17] | crashing at my house, | 在我家过夜的日子 |
[28:19] | I knew you wanted to talk, | 我知道你想说 |
[28:20] | about your mom dying, your dad being gone, | 说你母亲去世的事 还有你父亲不见的事 |
[28:22] | how that made you feel. | 你对这些有什么感受 |
[28:23] | But you couldn’t, so… | 但是你开不了口 所以 |
[28:26] | I talked. | 我开口了 |
[28:27] | But now I need you to return the favor. | 但我现在需要你还我这个人情 |
[28:30] | All those years I never asked you to talk, now I am. | 这么多年来我从没要你主动开口 现在我要了 |
[28:33] | You tell me… | 你告诉我 |
[28:36] | why can’t you slow down? | 你为什么不能慢点 |
[28:38] | Because I can’t lose them! | 因为我不能失去她们 |
[28:41] | I get it. I get that, Mac. | 我明白 小麦 |
[28:43] | But listen to me, you can’t help Desi and Riley | 但听我说 如果你救不了自己 |
[28:45] | if you don’t help yourself. | 你就没法救戴西和莱丽 |
[28:47] | Okay, for the next five seconds, | 接下来五秒钟 |
[28:49] | stop being a hero. | 别逞强 |
[28:51] | And just find that one next thing to hold on to. | 找到能抓牢的东西 |
[29:04] | Hey, Boze? | 博兹 |
[29:05] | Yeah, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[29:07] | Just keep talking, okay, buddy? | 继续说 好吗 哥们 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:12] | Tap… and squirt. | 弹一弹 喷一喷 |
[29:15] | There, see? | 看到了吗 |
[29:16] | Forgot to do that the last time. | 上次就忘了 |
[29:18] | Bubble in the vein, right to the heart. | 静脉被注射进空气 直达心脏 |
[29:21] | Boom, dead. | 一下就死了 |
[29:23] | Oh, my God, are we gonna get this started | 天啊 你到底是要动手 |
[29:24] | or are you gonna keep explaining how you suck at it? | 还是要继续说你的技术有多烂 |
[29:37] | Your confidence is real. | 你是真的自信 |
[29:43] | You’re not even worried about us cracking the hard drive. | 你根本不担心我们破解硬盘 |
[29:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:51] | ‘Cause you figured out we’re transmitting the data, | 因为你想到我们正在传输数据 |
[29:54] | didn’t you? | 是吗 |
[29:57] | And you think you can stop it. | 你觉得自己可以阻止我们 |
[29:59] | Is that what MacGyver’s doing? | 麦凯弗现在就在干这事吗 |
[30:02] | Stopping it? | 阻止我们 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | Do we have a team at the relay tower? | 中继塔那边有没有人 |
[30:09] | Negative, Mr. Finch. | 没有 芬奇先生 |
[30:12] | Send one. Now. | 马上派人过去 |
[30:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[30:17] | We done here? | 我们完事了吗 |
[30:19] | See, now… | 现在 |
[30:21] | you’ve been trying to distract me. | 你又想让我分心 |
[30:24] | You know what? Let’s see how this goes. | 这样吧 我们看看接下来会发生什么 |
[30:28] | If I get MacGyver, | 要是我抓到了麦凯弗 |
[30:30] | I don’t need the both of you. | 你们两个我都不需要 |
[30:34] | Riley, what did you come up with? | 莱丽 你找到了什么 |
[30:36] | A crowbar. | 一根撬棍 |
[30:37] | A crowbar? Like, a-a regular piece of steel, crowbar? | 撬棍 是钢铁做的常规撬棍吗 |
[30:40] | Taylor, don’t doubt me, okay? | 泰勒 别质疑我好吗 |
[30:46] | Okay, you can doubt me. | 好吧 你可以质疑我 |
[30:53] | Riley? What was that? | 莱丽 刚刚怎么了 |
[30:55] | A baller-ass move I really wish you saw. | 我真希望你能看到这招 |
[30:57] | But, more importantly, I just had an idea. | 但更重要的是 我想到个主意 |
[31:01] | I write code. | 我会编程 |
[31:03] | Coding is just a bunch of complicated “if/then” statements. | 编码只是一堆复杂的”如果那么”语句 |
[31:07] | Right, but there are no computers where you are. | 对 但是你那里没有电脑 |
[31:09] | Yeah, yeah, I know, but if I hit a lever, | 我知道 但如果我按下控制杆 |
[31:12] | and then the gears and pulleys, | 然后是齿轮和滑轮 |
[31:14] | I should be able to program them to do whatever I want, right? | 我应该就能把他们汇编 任我控制 |
[31:16] | That is so nerdy. | 真是学霸 |
[31:20] | Team Three, please report your status. | 三队 请报告你们的情况 |
[31:21] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[31:23] | We just arrived at the mine shaft. | 我们刚到矿井 |
[31:24] | I think they’re here. | 我想他们在这 |
[31:28] | You got to make it to the control room, Mac. | 你得去控制室 麦克 |
[31:30] | Sure, no biggie. | 当然 没什么大不了 |
[31:31] | As if it wasn’t hard enough without the bullets. | 好像没人朝我开枪就不够难度似的 |
[31:48] | I made it. | 我成功了 |
[31:49] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[31:51] | Mostly you. | 你的功劳 |
[31:52] | Thanks, Boze. | 谢谢 博兹 |
[31:53] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我办不到 |
[31:55] | Let’s see what we’re working with. | 看看我们下一步要做什么 |
[31:58] | No matter how complex a circuit board might look, | 不管电路板看起来有多复杂 |
[32:02] | the best way to stop an upload | 阻止上传的最好办法 |
[32:04] | is to switch the input source before it’s complete. | 就是在输入源完成之前将其断开 |
[32:14] | Then interrupt the electric current for added measure, | 进一步 断电 |
[32:17] | and as long as it’s not too far along in the process… | 只要上传进程没有结束 |
[32:21] | Hold your breath, everyone. | 屏住呼吸 各位 |
[32:35] | We stopped the upload. | 我们阻止了上传 |
[32:37] | Great job, Mac. | 干得漂亮 小麦 |
[32:38] | Now get out of there. | 赶紧离开那里 |
[32:40] | Yeah, I-I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会离开的 |
[32:42] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[32:43] | Look, we know that Codex is reforming. | 我们知道法典会正在重组 |
[32:45] | And this cell was transmitting valuable intel, | 这个地方在传输有价值的情报 |
[32:47] | so it stands to reason | 所以很有可能 |
[32:49] | that they were sending it to a central command. | 他们在给一个司令部传输信息 |
[32:51] | Leland. Exactly. | 利兰 没错 |
[32:53] | If we trace this signal, | 如果能追踪信号 |
[32:54] | it’s our chance to find him and stop Codex once and for all. | 我们就有可能找到他 将法典会一网打尽 |
[32:57] | Access the tower’s digital logs | 进入塔台的数字日志 |
[32:58] | and find out where it was sending the intel. | 找出信号传输目的地 |
[33:00] | Okay, I’ll mobilize a tac team. | 好的 我会调动一支战术小队 |
[33:01] | Get their location. | 查到他们的地址 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:05] | Tell me you took care of MacGyver. | 告诉我你已经搞定了麦凯弗 |
[33:07] | He’s jammed our upload. | 他中止了上传 |
[33:08] | They’ve sealed the borders. | 他们封锁了边境 |
[33:10] | There’s no way out. | 无路可逃了 |
[33:11] | Sure there is. | 当然有 |
[33:13] | We have a bargaining chip. | 我们有谈判的筹码 |
[33:14] | Princess is coming on the trip. | 公主要踏上旅途了 |
[33:17] | If we’re not given safe passage, she dies. | 如果不放我们走 她就会死 |
[33:23] | Uploading the digital logs now. | 正在上传数字日志 |
[33:26] | Got ’em. I’ll track the I.P. address to get a physical location. | 收到 我来追踪IP地址找到具体位置 |
[33:30] | 379 Pinedale Drive, South Gate. | 派恩代尔大道379号 南门 |
[33:32] | I’ll have our tac team meet you there. | 我会让战术小队在那里和你会合 |
[33:33] | Right, tell them to hurry, because I drive fast. | 让他们快点 我开车很快的 |
[33:35] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[33:36] | I want to be there for this. | 这次我想在现场 |
[33:38] | What about Desi and Riley? | 戴西和莱丽呢 |
[33:40] | You’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 你有更要紧的事情要想 |
[33:42] | I mean, you may have stopped the transmission, | 我是说 你也许阻止了上传 |
[33:43] | but how are you gonna get out of there? | 但是你要怎么逃出去 |
[33:53] | I’ll improvise. | 随机应变 |
[34:00] | Get up. Time for a ride. | 站起来 该走了 |
[34:15] | Des, come on. | 戴西 快走 |
[34:33] | You’re safe? | 你们安全了吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah, we’re good. | 是啊 我们出来了 |
[34:37] | Mac, I know it’s good news, | 小麦 我知道这是好消息 |
[34:38] | but you’ve got to get out of there. | 但是你得赶紧出来 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I am working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[34:43] | In mining, in order to process minerals on a large scale, | 在采矿过程中 为了大规模加工矿物 |
[34:46] | you need water, lots of water. | 需要水 大量的水 |
[34:49] | All I have to do is find the pipes. | 我只需要找到管道 |
[34:52] | When it’s scarce, like in the mountains of Uzbekistan, | 在水稀有的地方 比如乌兹别克斯坦山区 |
[34:54] | it must be siphoned from a local source. | 就必须从本地水源抽取 |
[34:57] | In this case, the Aral Sea. | 在这里 是咸海 |
[35:03] | Where are you going with this? | 你顺着管道要去哪里 |
[35:06] | Underground. | 地下 |
[35:12] | All I have to do is go through those pipes, | 我只需要顺着管道走 |
[35:14] | and I should be able to come out | 我应该就能从另一边出来 |
[35:16] | on the other side of those Codex agents. | 摆脱法典会特工 |
[35:18] | Assuming those pipes are clear. | 前提是这些管道没有堵住 |
[35:20] | They haven’t been accessed in 30 years. | 毕竟已经三十年没动过了 |
[35:22] | Just be careful, Mac. | 一定小心 小麦 |
[35:23] | We don’t know what’s down there. | 我们不知道下面有什么 |
[35:28] | Matty, | 马蒂 |
[35:30] | if I don’t make it… | 如果我没逃出去 |
[35:31] | Mac, go. | 小麦 赶紧动身 |
[35:43] | This is the spot. | 就是这里了 |
[35:44] | According to these old schematics. | 根据结构图来看 |
[35:47] | There’s no sign of Mac. | 没看到小麦 |
[35:53] | He should be here by now. | 他应该到了才对 |
[36:04] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[36:06] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[36:08] | That was better than Six Flags. | 比六旗游乐园还要刺激 |
[36:12] | Come on, let’s get in. | 快 上车 |
[36:32] | We traced the signal to Leland’s location. | 我们追踪信号到了利兰的所在地 |
[36:33] | Tac team’s on the move. | 战术小队正在行动 |
[36:35] | Copy that. Let us know the moment you find him. | 收到 找到他就马上告诉我们 |
[36:59] | Bozer, Taylor, did you find Leland? | 博兹 泰勒 找到利兰了吗 |
[37:01] | We sure did. | 找到了 |
[37:02] | Or what’s left of him. Dude’s burnt to a crisp. | 找到了他的残骸 他被烧得只剩骨头 |
[37:04] | We’ll pull dental to verify. | 我们会取下牙齿用来确认身份 |
[37:16] | Never realized how much I miss you. | 没想到我有这么想你 |
[37:21] | Seems like every day. | 每天都在想你 |
[37:26] | I don’t come out here much. | 我没有经常来这里 |
[37:30] | I’m not really sure why, but, uh… | 我也不知道为什么 但是 |
[37:37] | Thought I might find you here. | 就知道能在这里找到你 |
[37:42] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 没打扰到你吧 |
[37:44] | No. I’m glad you came. | 没有 很高兴你能来 |
[37:46] | I get why coming here is tough. | 我知道为什么来这里是件很艰难的事情 |
[37:49] | You see all the times you’ve lost | 想起失败的所有经历 |
[37:51] | and you worry you’ll lose who you got left. | 担心自己会失去身边仅剩的人 |
[38:06] | People like us, | 像我们这样的人 |
[38:08] | we got to remember all the wins, right? | 要记住胜利的时候 对吧 |
[38:11] | Millions when we beat Codex. | 打败法典会时所拯救的数百万人 |
[38:13] | Thousands of U.S. soldiers today. | 今天所拯救的数千名美国士兵 |
[38:16] | You can’t save everyone, Mac. | 你无法拯救所有人 小麦 |
[38:18] | – We have… – We have to save each other? | -我们 -我们要互相拯救对方 |
[38:21] | That’s actually a pretty decent pep talk. | 这番加油的话还挺像样的 |
[38:25] | Well, I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习呢 |
[38:29] | All right, well, it’s late, so… | 好了 挺晚的了 |
[38:32] | Wait, what? You just said you don’t come here enough | 慢着 你刚说你不常来这里 |
[38:34] | and now you’re gonna leave early? No. | 现在又这么快就走了吗 不行 |
[38:36] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[38:39] | You are gonna stay and get cozy with something | 你要多待一会 |
[38:40] | you’ve never felt comfortable with. | 适应一些你一直不适应的东西 |
[38:44] | And I am gonna be right here with you. | 我就在这里陪着你 |
[38:55] | You brought snacks. | 还带了零食 |
[38:57] | Well, we are gonna be here a while, so… | 我们要待上好一会呢 |
[39:00] | And this is a hoagie, not a snack, okay? | 这是个特大号三明治 才不是零食呢 |
[39:04] | Grand Dons with hot and sweet peppers. | 格兰顿家的 加了辣椒和甜椒 |
[39:06] | Just like Dad liked. | 就像我爸喜欢的那样 |
[39:17] | You know, under that tough exterior, | 虽然你表面上很厉害 |
[39:19] | you’re surprisingly sensitive. | 但其实很会照顾人 |
[39:25] | Well, that makes two of us. | 所以我俩才这么契合 |
[39:28] | So, you’re saying I’m tough. | 所以 你是说我也很厉害 |
[39:31] | – No. Those words did not come out of my mouth. – Yeah… | -没有 我可没这样说 -你说了 |
[39:34] | – I didn’t say that. – No, I’m pretty sure that’s what you’re saying. | -我没这么说 -不 我很肯定你就是这意思 |
[39:37] | – Just eat your hoagie. – Okay. | -吃你的大号三明治吧 -好吧 |
[39:50] | Today was a victory but a temporary one. | 今天只是场暂时性的胜利 |
[39:53] | With Leland dead, | 利兰死了 |
[39:54] | we’re still no closer to stopping Codex. | 我们依然没有阻止法典会 |
[39:56] | As I said, we’re missing something. | 正如我所说的 我们错过了某样东西 |
[39:59] | You said the body was burnt. | 你说尸体被烧焦了 |
[40:01] | Yes, but that’s not what killed him. | 是的 但他不是被烧死的 |
[40:07] | 7.62 NATO round. | 7.62北约制式步枪弹孔 |
[40:09] | It’s a sniper’s bullet. | 狙击枪子弹 |
[40:11] | Shot was probably taken from a thousand meters out. | 由数千米外开枪命中 |
[40:14] | Killer put it right through his aorta. | 凶手打中了他的主动脉 |
[40:16] | 7.62北约制式步枪弹孔 致命射入伤 | |
[40:16] | Millimeter precision. | 分毫不差 |
[40:17] | And then they burned the body. | 之后 他们把尸体烧了 |
[40:19] | That’s not just a kill. | 这不只是场谋杀 |
[40:22] | That’s a message. | 还是一个讯号 |
[40:26] | Did the lab estimate a time of death? | 实验室推测出了死亡时间吗 |
[40:29] | They said he’d been dead for about 24 hours. | 他们说利兰已经死亡超过24小时 |
[40:32] | So maybe the order to capture the courier’s drive | 所以也许根本不是利兰 |
[40:36] | didn’t come from Leland after all. | 下令抢夺送货人的硬盘 |
[40:39] | Well, that would explain why | 这就能解释为什么 |
[40:40] | their plan bore no relation to the original mission. | 他们的计划与初始目标毫不相干 |
[40:46] | They don’t care about the original mission. | 他们不再关心初识目标 |
[40:48] | Because “they” is someone different. | 因为”他们”已经不是原来那帮人了 |
[40:53] | I don’t think anyone has full control yet. | 我不认为有人取得了完全控制权 |
[40:56] | You know, I’ve been in countries | 我曾经历过 |
[40:56] | where there’s been a power struggle for the leadership | 政府垮台所导致的 |
[40:59] | once it collapses, | 权力斗争 |
[41:01] | and that’s what this stinks of. | 就跟这一样 |
[41:03] | Kill the old leader in a very public way | 公开杀害原领袖 |
[41:06] | to send a message. | 发出讯号 |
[41:08] | Factions psyching each other out, | 各派开始尔虞我诈 |
[41:10] | establishing dominance. | 建立统治地位 |
[41:12] | It’s Codex 2.0. | 这是2.0版法典会 |
[41:14] | We need to figure out who these people are | 我们得查清这些人的身份 |
[41:16] | and what’s going on. | 以及所发生的一切 |
[41:17] | Before Codex rises again. | 在法典会卷土重来之前 |