时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It wasn’t my father, | 不是我爸 |
[00:08] | but Freddie Mercury and David Bowie | 而是佛莱迪·摩克瑞和大卫·鲍伊 |
[00:08] | 均为英国传奇歌手 佛莱迪·摩克瑞死于艾滋病引起的肺炎 大卫·鲍伊死于肝癌 | |
[00:10] | who warned about the dangers of cracking under pressure. | 警告过人们 物品受压会破裂[人受压会崩溃] |
[00:13] | I keep it in the back of my mind on every op. | 每次任务我都铭记于心 |
[00:16] | While pressure can be a destructive interaction, | 尽管压力有破坏力 |
[00:19] | one hundred miles below the Earth’s upper mantle, | 但在地球上地幔下方161公里处 |
[00:21] | it combines with heat to create something beautiful. | 压力与热量结合能创造出美丽的事物 |
[00:24] | Something strong. | 坚韧的事物 |
[00:26] | Something that I really hope I can replicate… | 我迫切希望自己能在厨房里 |
[00:29] | in my kitchen. | 复制的事物 |
[00:35] | Dolo Boze! | 光棍博兹 |
[00:36] | Just in time. Come on in. | 刚好 快进来 |
[00:38] | – Close the door. – What the…? | -关上门 -你在干嘛 |
[00:39] | Yeah, it’s a chemical vapor deposition system. | 这是化学气相沉积系统 |
[00:42] | I just spent the last 15 hours | 我花了十五个小时 |
[00:43] | sucking air out of its vacuum chamber, | 抽空压力室里的空气 |
[00:45] | and then I added hydrogen to grow carbon seeds, | 然后我加入氢 以原子为单位 |
[00:48] | atom by atom. Isn’t that cool? | 培育碳种子 是不是很酷 |
[00:49] | I’m not sure. Why are you smiling like that? | 不确定 你为什么这么笑 |
[00:52] | You inhale something? | 吸入什么东西了吗 |
[00:52] | Actually, that’s entirely possible. | 事实上 完全有可能 |
[00:56] | But that is not why I called you over here today. | 但这不是我叫你过来的原因 |
[01:10] | Wilt. | 维尔特 |
[01:12] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[01:13] | For months, it’s been like | 几个月来 戴西和我 |
[01:15] | Desi and I have been caught in this tug-of-war | 像是被卷入一场拔河 |
[01:17] | between how we feel about each other and our jobs. | 绳子两端是我们对彼此的感情和工作 |
[01:19] | We’re on, we’re off, we’re on, we’re off, | 我俩分分合合 |
[01:21] | but things have been great lately. | 但最近进展还不错 |
[01:23] | Really great, so I decided… | 非常不错 所以我决定 |
[01:28] | to… | 要 |
[01:36] | To make… | 做一个 |
[01:41] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[01:43] | that’s a… | 这是 |
[01:44] | – That’s a diamond. – Yeah. | -一颗钻石 -对 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna ask Desi to marry me. | 我要向戴西求婚 |
[01:51] | Unexpected? I know. I know, but… | 很意外 我知道 但是 |
[01:54] | That’s what I like about it, you know? | 这正是我喜欢的 |
[01:56] | Ever since I lost my dad and Jack, | 自从我失去了我爸和杰克之后 |
[01:58] | I’ve been thinking about the bigger picture, | 我就一直在思考人生 |
[01:59] | and a commitment to make things work | 一个让彼此幸福的承诺 |
[02:01] | is exactly what Desi and I need. | 正是戴西和我所需要的 |
[02:03] | A grand, romantic gesture. | 一次宏大又浪漫的表示 |
[02:17] | Come here, man. | 过来抱一个 |
[02:18] | Come here. Congratulations. | 抱抱 恭喜你 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:22] | – I’m happy for you. – Well, thanks, man. | -我真为你开心 -谢了兄弟 |
[02:24] | It was, super important to me | 让你第一个知道求婚的事 |
[02:28] | that you were the first one to know. | 这对我非常重要 |
[02:30] | – So, when are you popping the question? – When… | -那你什么时候求婚 -就 |
[02:34] | I wonder who that could be. | 都不用问是谁发的 |
[02:36] | She wants us at Phoenix. | 她让我们回凤凰基金会 |
[02:39] | When you propose, | 你求婚的时候 |
[02:40] | consider skipping the part about how you made the rock yourself. | 考虑一下跳过自制钻石的部分 |
[02:44] | – Okay. Whatever you say. – Okay. | -好 你说什么都对 -行 |
[02:46] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[02:48] | Man’s getting married. | 我兄弟要结婚啦 |
[03:28] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[03:30] | – Love what you’ve done with the place. – Oh, good. | -你把这里布置得可真好看 -太好了 |
[03:31] | – You’re here. – What is all of this stuff? | -你们到了 -这些都是什么东西 |
[03:34] | These are documents and files | 从法典会位于蒙大拿的地堡里 |
[03:36] | confiscated from Codex’s bunker in Montana. | 收缴的文件和文档 |
[03:39] | I… I can process it more efficiently | 把所有文件都在我面前摊开摆好 |
[03:42] | if I have it all spread out ahead of me. You know? | 有助于我高效工作 |
[03:45] | That way, I can see the-the bigger picture at once. | 这样 我能一次性俯瞰全局 |
[03:46] | Cool, but why? And where’s Matty? | 棒 不过为什么 马蒂去哪儿了 |
[03:49] | Just, tape those up there on the wall for me, | 帮我把这些文件贴墙上 |
[03:52] | would you, darling? | 麻烦你了 |
[03:52] | Matty. Yes, of course. I’m getting ahead of myself. | 马蒂 当然 我有点太激动了 |
[03:56] | Matty, you’re on with the team. | 马蒂 队伍都到齐了 |
[03:57] | Hey, all, I’m out of town | 你们好 我出城去 |
[03:59] | handling some unfinished business, | 处理一些未完之事 |
[04:00] | but something’s come up | 但新的任务来了 |
[04:01] | and it can’t wait for me to get back. | 不能等我回来再做 |
[04:03] | For weeks, Phoenix has been working around the clock | 几周以来 凤凰的人都在全力破译 |
[04:06] | to decipher a message | 一条信息 |
[04:07] | sent by whoever is pulling the strings at Codex | 信息由法典会的主事者 |
[04:10] | to all of its cell leaders. | 发给他们的据点管理者 |
[04:12] | The worldwide wake-up call. | 全球性的召唤令 |
[04:13] | Exactly right. | 正是 |
[04:14] | And just this morning I managed to crack their code. | 今早我终于设法破解了密码 |
[04:17] | Except, unfortunately… | 然而不幸的是 |
[04:21] | – It was a code within a code? – Well, that sucks. | -密码里还有密码 -糟糕 |
[04:24] | Yes. Donkeys. | 对 困难又无趣 |
[04:26] | The message is comprised of | 那条信息是由 |
[04:27] | variations of the astronomical symbol for Earth, | 变化的地球天文符号组成的 |
[04:30] | which Codex has used in the past. | 法典会在过去用过 |
[04:32] | But these little buggers, | 但这些小玩意 |
[04:35] | I’ve never seen them before. | 我以前从未见过 |
[04:37] | Hence all the stuff from their bunker. | 所以你才会研究地堡里的文件 |
[04:39] | You’re looking for | 你在通过 |
[04:39] | past uses of these characters to crack the code. Yeah. | 过去使用的记录来破解密码 |
[04:42] | Yes, and while we work to solve the message, | 对 我们在解密信息的同时 |
[04:44] | we do have another actionable lead | 还有另外一个可以行动的线索 |
[04:45] | about where the message was sent from. | 是关于这条信息的发出地点 |
[04:47] | Mexico City. | 墨西哥城 |
[04:48] | Yes, specifically, Plaza Loreto. | 对 具体地点是洛雷托广场 |
[04:53] | That message could’ve been sent from any one of those buildings. | 这条信息可能是从任何一栋楼发出的 |
[04:55] | Could that be the location of Codex’s new headquarters? | 那里可能会是法典会的新总部吗 |
[04:57] | Well, that’s one theory, | 有这个可能 |
[04:58] | but the bottom line is we just don’t know, | 但重要的是我们不知道 |
[05:00] | and we must find out | 而且我们必须在他们 |
[05:01] | before whatever it is they’re plotting is executed. | 实施计划之前搞清楚 |
[05:04] | Bozer, I want you working with Taylor to crack the code. | 博兹 你跟泰勒一起破解密码 |
[05:06] | Mac, Riley, Desi, | 小麦 莱丽 戴西 |
[05:08] | you’re wheels up to Mexico City. | 你们飞去墨西哥城 |
[05:23] | All right, comms check. | 好了 检查通讯 |
[05:25] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[05:26] | Loud and clear. | 非常清晰 |
[05:27] | – Riles? – Good to go. | -莱丽 -准备好了 |
[05:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:32] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[05:33] | – All right, Boze. – Riley? | -好 博兹 -莱丽 |
[05:36] | Matty wanted me to run one last thing by you. | 马蒂让我跟你说最后一件事 |
[05:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:40] | Okay, look, I’m gonna tell you something | 好了 听着 我要告诉你一件 |
[05:41] | that I really, really shouldn’t be telling anyone, | 我真的真的不该跟任何人说的事 |
[05:43] | but I’m gonna do it anyway, | 但我还是要说 |
[05:45] | because I don’t know when it’s gonna happen | 因为我不知道什么时候会发生 |
[05:46] | and I think you deserve a heads-up. | 而我觉得你应该提前知道 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:51] | It has to do with that thing we agreed never to speak about again. | 跟我们说好不再提的那件事有关 |
[05:55] | About Mac. | 关于小麦 |
[06:21] | East side of the plaza is clear. | 广场东边安全 |
[06:23] | How’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[06:23] | West side clear. | 西边安全 |
[06:31] | No matches to any known Codex associates | 没有匹配到已知的法典会成员 |
[06:33] | or anyone with a connection to a Codex associate. | 或者任何跟法典会成员相关的人 |
[06:36] | Riley, if you get a match, call it out. | 莱丽 匹配到的话说一声 |
[06:38] | We’ll follow on satellite | 你追踪到信息源头后 |
[06:39] | as you tail them back to where the message was sent from. | 我们会利用卫星继续追查 |
[06:41] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:49] | Russ, any luck cracking what it says? | 拉斯 有破解到什么内容吗 |
[06:51] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:53] | The message certainly looks like Codex’s language, | 这信息看起来像法典会的语言 |
[06:55] | but we can’t find any evidence of these specific characters | 但我们在他们的通讯中 |
[06:58] | in any of their communications. | 找不到这些特定字符 |
[07:01] | Is it possible that they’ve evolved their symbology | 有没有可能我们突袭了他们的地堡以后 |
[07:03] | since Phoenix raided their bunker? | 他们升级了密码 |
[07:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:12] | Matty? Des? | 马蒂 戴西 |
[07:14] | Anyone? Hello? | 有人吗 喂 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry. Your friends cannot come to the phone right now. | 抱歉 你的朋友们现在听不到 |
[07:21] | Anyone else hear that? | 有人听到这个了吗 |
[07:26] | Don’t be shy, Angus. | 别害羞 安格斯 |
[07:31] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[07:34] | Admit… you missed me. | 承认 你想我了 |
[07:38] | Murdoc? | 魔多克 |
[07:44] | The one and only. | 正是在下 |
[07:50] | How are you on our comms? | 你怎么连上我们的通讯的 |
[07:51] | Phoenix locked you up. | 凤凰基金会把你关起来了 |
[07:53] | Clearly not well enough. | 很显然关得不够死 |
[07:54] | Now pay attention. | 注意了 |
[07:56] | I want you to imagine yourself like the avatar in a video game, | 我要你把自己想象成电子游戏中的角色 |
[08:01] | only doing precisely what the player controlling you demands. | 严格遵循控制你的玩家的要求 |
[08:06] | Remove your comms earpiece | 拿掉你的耳机 |
[08:07] | or tell anybody else that this is happening | 或者告诉任何一个人正在发生的事情的话 |
[08:10] | and thousands of innocent people… | 就会有数千无辜的人 |
[08:14] | die. | 死去 |
[08:22] | Good boy. | 真听话 |
[08:29] | What people? | 什么人 |
[08:30] | Well, you’re gonna have to earn that information. | 那你要自己去发现了 |
[08:33] | No, I don’t buy it. | 不 我不信 |
[08:34] | I think you found a way to hack our comms | 我觉得你在地球另外一边 |
[08:35] | from halfway around the world, | 找到方法黑进我们的通讯 |
[08:36] | but you don’t have anybody in danger. | 但你不能对任何人造成威胁 |
[08:37] | Angus, I am disappointed. | 安格斯 我很失望 |
[08:40] | You should know me better than that by now. | 你现在应该更加了解我才对 |
[08:42] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[08:45] | Matty said something’s up with your comms. You good? | 马蒂说你通讯出了问题 没事吧 |
[08:47] | Careful, old pal. | 小心点 兄弟 |
[08:49] | Their lives are in your hands, so… | 他们的命在你手上 |
[08:51] | so you want to play? | 你想玩吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[08:58] | They’re on the fritz, but everything else is fine. | 耳机坏了 但其他的一切正常 |
[09:01] | Okay. Good. | 好 那就好 |
[09:03] | Matty, you copy? | 马蒂 听到了吗 |
[09:04] | Riley’s checking for intentional interference. | 莱丽在查信号干扰 |
[09:07] | That was a close one. | 差一点 |
[09:08] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[09:10] | And ding, ding, ding, ladies and gentlemen, | 叮叮叮 女士们先生们 |
[09:14] | Angus MacGyver has joined the game. | 安格斯·麦凯弗加入了游戏 |
[09:17] | Welcome to level one. | 欢迎来到第一关 |
[09:20] | You have 30 minutes to get to the skyscraper | 你有三十分钟时间前往 |
[09:23] | at the corner of Avenida Presidente y Sevilla or… | 塞维利亚总统大街街角的摩天大楼 否则 |
[09:28] | the innocents die. | 无辜的人会死去 |
[09:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:34] | That’s on the other side of the city. | 那在城市的另一端 |
[09:35] | Then you better get moving. | 那你最好赶快出发 |
[09:36] | What’s on the other side of the city? | 什么在城市的另一端 |
[09:38] | The clock starts… | 计时 |
[09:44] | now. | 开始 |
[09:46] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[09:54] | Okay. Ditched my phone. | 好 我扔了我的手机 |
[09:56] | But this is impossible. | 但这是不可能的 |
[09:58] | There’s no direct path to the skyscraper. | 没有路可以直接通往摩天大楼 |
[09:59] | Well, you didn’t think I’d set the difficulty level at easy, did you? | 你不会觉得我会把难度等级设为”简单”吧 |
[10:02] | A car couldn’t make it there in 30 minutes. | 车子都无法三十分钟赶到 |
[10:04] | That’s the amount of time you have. | 你只有这么多时间 |
[10:07] | I wouldn’t waste it complaining about the rules. | 我就不会浪费时间抱怨规则 |
[10:13] | That was close one. | 差一点 |
[10:16] | No one-ups here. | 这里可没有再来一次 |
[10:18] | You lose your health points, it’s game over. | 生命值耗尽 游戏就会结束 |
[10:23] | How can you still see me? | 你怎么还能看见我 |
[10:25] | I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[10:32] | Say cheese. | 笑一笑 |
[10:36] | What do you mean, he just took off? | 你什么意思 他离开了 |
[10:37] | I don’t know, he was acting weird, | 我不知道 他表现得很奇怪 |
[10:38] | he was talking to himself out loud | 他很大声地自言自语 |
[10:40] | like the parrot guy on Venice Beach, | 就像威尼斯海滩上玩鹦鹉的人 |
[10:41] | and then he grabbed my map and ran. | 然后他抢走我的地图就跑了 |
[10:42] | He didn’t tell you where he was going? | 他没告诉你他要去哪吗 |
[10:43] | Something about the other side of the city. | 在城市另一端的什么地方 |
[10:51] | I don’t have his location. | 我无法获取他的定位 |
[10:53] | His comms and GPS locator went off-line. | 他的通讯和定位都下线了 |
[10:55] | If he wasn’t talking to one of us, | 如果他不是和我们的人说话 |
[10:56] | who was he talking to? | 那他在和谁说话 |
[10:59] | Riles, show me the best angle you have of Mac | 莱丽 给我看看小麦跑走前你拍的 |
[11:01] | before he scarpered. | 他最清晰的画面 |
[11:03] | Yeah, you got it. | 没问题 |
[11:04] | But the CCTV doesn’t have any audio. | 但监控没有音频 |
[11:06] | It doesn’t matter. Just play it back at half-speed. | 没关系 半速回放就好 |
[11:18] | You’re reading his lips. | 你在读他的唇语 |
[11:19] | “Rich naked people. How’s it going, Ron?” | “有钱的裸体人 近来如何 罗恩” |
[11:22] | Yes, that’s definitely it, isn’t it? | 是的 就是这样 |
[11:24] | Lipreading isn’t solely about the mouth, Boze. | 读唇术不只是看嘴巴 博兹 |
[11:28] | Different sounds are produced by similar shapes, | 不同发音的口型相似 |
[11:30] | which is why analyzing subtle facial clues is so important. | 所以分析面部微线索很重要 |
[11:35] | Riles, just play that again, would you? | 莱丽 再放一遍 好吗 |
[11:41] | “Murdoc. | “魔多克 |
[11:43] | How are you on our comms?” | 你怎么连上我们的通讯的” |
[11:47] | Someone hacked our comms? | 有人黑进了我们的通讯 |
[11:49] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[11:51] | If it’s possible, it can’t be Murdoc | 即使可能 也不会是魔多克 |
[11:52] | because he’s in our black site. | 因为他在黑牢里 |
[11:54] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:55] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[11:57] | An anomaly in the comm systems log from three months ago. | 三个月前通讯系统日志里有个异常 |
[12:00] | Since then, the hacker’s been snooping on our network traffic, | 从那时起 黑客就在窥探我们的网络流量 |
[12:03] | mapping its protocols… | 布局他的协议 |
[12:05] | then launched an evil twin attack. | 然后发起了双面恶魔攻击 |
[12:08] | That’s one of those computer things | 这是那种名字听起来很可怕 |
[12:09] | with a scary-sounding name | 但实际上很无聊的 |
[12:10] | that’s actually really boring, right? | 电脑上的把戏 对吗 |
[12:11] | It means they haven’t been on our comms network. | 也就是说他们没有连上我们的通讯网络 |
[12:15] | We’re on theirs. | 我们连上了他们的 |
[12:17] | 国家宫殿 宪法广场 | |
[12:20] | Setting… setting me up to fail. | 判 判我失败吧 |
[12:22] | I can’t make it. | 我做不到 |
[12:23] | Just tell me what you really want. | 告诉我你到底想要什么 |
[12:25] | You know, I have learned so much about Phoenix, | 通过窃听你们外勤用的小通讯器 |
[12:29] | eavesdropping on your cute little convos in the field. | 我获得了凤凰基金会很多信息 |
[12:35] | Secrets you don’t even know about each other. | 你甚至都不知道的彼此之间的秘密 |
[12:38] | No. You’re just trying to distract me. It’s not gonna work. | 不 你只是想让我分心 没用的 |
[12:41] | For example, did you know | 比如 你是否知道 |
[12:43] | that Matilda and Russell | 马蒂尔达和拉塞尔 |
[12:44] | recently ran an op with Elliot Mason, | 最近背着你 和艾略特·梅森一起 |
[12:47] | behind your back? | 执行了一次任务 |
[12:50] | They would never trust Mason. | 他们绝不会信任梅森 |
[12:51] | But they did. | 但他们做了 |
[12:53] | And Matilda even trusted Riley and Bozer | 但马蒂尔达甚至信任莱丽和博兹 |
[12:55] | to keep the secret. | 来守住这个秘密 |
[12:59] | – Riley. – Yes? | -莱丽 -怎么了 |
[13:00] | We need a little time to figure out how to explain to Mac | 我们需要点时间想想怎么跟小麦解释 |
[13:03] | that we are working with Mason, | 我们在和梅森合作 |
[13:04] | so do me a favor and keep it between us right now. | 所以帮我个忙 暂时你知我知 |
[13:08] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[13:10] | So did she explain it to you? | 所以她跟你解释了吗 |
[13:12] | Or did she look you in the eye the next day | 还是她第二天看着你的眼睛 |
[13:14] | and say nothing at all? | 什么都没说 |
[13:17] | And then every day after that. | 之后每一天都是 |
[13:20] | Just like she hid your father’s connection to Phoenix | 就像她这么多年一直隐瞒了你父亲 |
[13:23] | for all those years. | 和凤凰的联系 |
[13:59] | I’m taking two minutes off your time for using a cheat code. | 你作弊了 我要扣掉两分钟时间 |
[14:21] | There you are. | 看到你了 |
[14:24] | There was an incident at the black site three months ago. | 三个月前黑牢发生了一场事故 |
[14:27] | Murdoc escaped. | 魔多克逃走了 |
[14:28] | The FBI launched a manhunt, | 联调局已展开搜捕行动 |
[14:30] | but they didn’t loop us in. | 但他们没告知我们 |
[14:33] | He hacked our systems, | 他侵入了我们的系统 |
[14:35] | faked the wake-up call message | 伪造了召唤令信息 |
[14:37] | which lured Mac to Mexico City… | 骗小麦去了墨西哥城 |
[14:42] | That’s why these symbols don’t mean anything. | 这就是为什么这些符号毫无意义 |
[14:45] | He was just imitating Codex’s language! | 他只是在模仿法典会的语言 |
[14:55] | Riley, any luck on the comms? | 莱丽 通讯方面有进展吗 |
[14:57] | Can’t kick off Murdoc. | 没办法摆脱魔多克 |
[14:59] | But I may have found a way to reopen the channel to Mac. | 但我也许找到了重新联系小麦的办法 |
[15:01] | I just got a text from a random number | 我刚收到一条陌生号码发来的短信 |
[15:03] | with Mexico’s country code, | 是墨西哥本地号码 |
[15:04] | saying “Skyscraper NE.” | 写着”摩天大楼 NE” |
[15:06] | Well, that has to be Mac. | 那一定是小麦发来的 |
[15:08] | He can’t talk to us, so he texted. | 他无法告诉我们 所以发了短信 |
[15:10] | Well, NE could be northeast. | NE可能是”东北方”的意思 |
[15:12] | That’s the direction he ran off in. | 他刚就是朝这个方向跑的 |
[15:13] | It’s also the direction of the city’s commercial district. | 这也是座城市商业街的方向 |
[15:16] | Full of tall buildings. | 全是高楼大厦 |
[15:18] | Any recent police reports | 最近有任何警方报告 |
[15:19] | or other unusual activities connected to them? | 或与他们相关的其他异常活动吗 |
[15:22] | A worker reported a break-in last night | 一位工人报告说 昨晚有人闯入了 |
[15:24] | at the Torre de Klinda. | 克林达塔 |
[15:26] | Police pulled security footage and found images of… | 警方调取了监控录像 发现是 |
[15:33] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[15:35] | Matty, what is it? | 马蒂 怎么了 |
[15:35] | I know how Murdoc escaped the black site. | 我知道魔多克是怎样逃离黑牢的了 |
[15:37] | Riley, Desi, get to that building right now. | 莱丽 戴西 马上去那幢大楼 |
[15:47] | I made it. I did it, now… let the people go. | 我按时到了 我做到了 放那些人走 |
[15:51] | – Mac. Can you hear me? – Riley? | -小麦 能听到我说话吗 -莱丽 |
[15:54] | Thank God. She re-linked to your comms. | 谢天谢地 她重新和你联系上了 |
[15:56] | We’re on our way to you. | 我们正朝你这个方向来 |
[15:58] | Murdoc has been listening to everything that we’ve been saying. | 魔多克一直在监听我们所说的一切 |
[16:00] | He said I need to make it to the skyscraper… | 他说我必须赶到摩天大楼 |
[16:01] | Mac, we know. | 小麦 我们知道 |
[16:02] | Don’t talk, just listen. | 别说话 听我说 |
[16:04] | Murdoc isn’t alone. | 魔多克不是一个人 |
[16:07] | He’s not alone? | 他不是一个人吗 |
[16:08] | Apologies, Ms. Webber. | 对不起 韦伯女士 |
[16:11] | “In life, a man must commit himself | “在生活中 人必须努力奉献 |
[16:15] | “and paint his own portrait, | 描绘自己的形象 |
[16:17] | out of which there is nothing.” | 除此形象以外 别无所有” |
[16:22] | Jean-Paul Sartre. | 让·保罗·萨特 |
[16:24] | Andrews? | 安德鲁斯 |
[16:29] | Surprise team-up! | 令人惊喜的组合 |
[16:32] | No way you saw that one coming, am I right? | 你没料到这点吧 我说得对吗 |
[16:35] | But how? And why the hell? | 怎么会 为什么会这样 |
[16:38] | You see, Mr. MacGyver, | 麦凯弗先生 |
[16:39] | everyone carries a shadow. | 每个人都有阴暗面 |
[16:43] | And the less it is embodied | 它在个人有意识的活动中 |
[16:45] | in the individual’s conscious life, | 表现出来的越少 |
[16:48] | the blacker, denser, it becomes. | 就会变得越黑暗 越浓郁 |
[16:51] | You awakened my shadow. | 你唤醒了我的阴暗面 |
[16:55] | Not to mention it’s just plain fun. | 更不要说这有多好玩 |
[16:58] | See, the general and I got together | 将军和我联手了 |
[16:59] | so we could all play this game… | 这样我们都能玩这个 |
[17:02] | designed to push Phoenix to its limits | 旨在把凤凰基金会推向极限 |
[17:05] | and then rip you apart. | 然后把你撕成碎片的游戏 |
[17:09] | Matty, | 马蒂 |
[17:10] | Murdoc told me that you and Taylor | 魔多克告诉我 你和泰勒 |
[17:11] | brought Mason in on an op, | 之前让梅森参与了一项行动 |
[17:12] | but it’s okay. | 但这没关系 |
[17:14] | I’m sure you had your reasons for keeping it from me, | 我知道你不告诉我肯定有你的理由 |
[17:16] | but we’re not gonna let him divide us. | 但我们不会让他离间我们的 |
[17:18] | So confident, Mr. MacGyver, | 真是自信 麦凯弗先生 |
[17:21] | but I suppose engineers have to be. | 但我想工程师必须自信 |
[17:23] | Like the brilliant minds | 就像建造这座 |
[17:25] | that erected this magnificent tower. | 宏伟高塔的聪明人 |
[17:29] | Built on a fault line, no less. | 居然建在断层线上 |
[17:33] | How? | 怎么会 |
[17:34] | Earthquake proofing. | 做了抗震 |
[17:35] | Either rollers in the foundation | 无论是地基中的滚柱 |
[17:39] | or a seismic damper hung from the roof | 还是挂在房顶的地震阻尼器 |
[17:41] | to counteract the movements from earthquakes. | 都可以减少地震带来的位移 |
[17:44] | He’s so smart. | 他可真聪明 |
[17:45] | But here’s a question. Just… hypothetically, | 但有个问题 只是假设 |
[17:49] | if someone happened to take control of the damper, | 如果有人碰巧控制了阻尼器 |
[17:53] | instead of using it to prevent damage from earthquakes… | 不用它来防止地震造成的破坏 |
[17:56] | They could cause one. | 而是用来制造地震 |
[17:58] | No. | 不会吧 |
[18:11] | Everybody back! | 大家退后 |
[18:16] | Welcome to level two. | 欢迎来到第二关 |
[18:23] | The Mexican National Seismic Network | 墨西哥国家地震网 |
[18:25] | registered a 5.8 magnitude quake localized to the building. | 记录该建筑地区发生了5.8级地震 |
[18:29] | Emergency services are responding | 大量人群拨打报警电话 |
[18:31] | to an explosion of 911 calls: | 请求紧急救援服务 |
[18:34] | broken gas lines, fires, flooding. | 煤气线路断裂 火灾 洪水 |
[18:36] | We’re heading up an emergency stairwell | 我们正前往一个入口位于停车场的 |
[18:37] | that starts in the parking garage. | 紧急逃生楼梯 |
[18:38] | Should we help with evacuations? | 我们该帮忙疏散吗 |
[18:40] | No, the locals are on it. | 不用 当地人员正在疏散 |
[18:41] | Your responsibility should be shutting down the seismic damper. | 你们的职责是关闭地震阻尼器 |
[18:44] | Don’t forget the part about | 别忘了 |
[18:45] | how the building’s structural integrity has been compromised | 这栋建筑的结构完整性已经被破坏到什么程度 |
[18:49] | and how one more Magnitude Murdoc could bring the whole thing down. | 以及震级再加码的话 我就要把这里夷为平地了 |
[18:52] | I mean, come on, that’s my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的情节 |
[18:54] | We may not be able to mute him, | 我们关不掉他的麦 |
[18:55] | but we can still ditch our comms. | 但可以直接关闭通讯吧 |
[18:57] | No, that may be exactly what he wants | 不 这可能正中下怀 |
[18:59] | and I’m not leaving you in the field blind. | 我不会让你们在战场上抓瞎 |
[19:01] | You sure about that one, boss? | 你确定吗 老大 |
[19:03] | Just be aware that he’s tracking your locations | 记住 他在追踪你们的位置 |
[19:05] | and listening to every word, you’re saying. | 监听你们所说的每一个字就行了 |
[19:08] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:08] | I mean, I’m just spitballing, | 我只是随便一说 |
[19:10] | but what if la policia cuts power to the building? | 但如果警察切断了整个楼的电力呢 |
[19:13] | We spoke about this; | 这个我们谈过了 |
[19:15] | arrogance is failure’s favorite companion. | 傲慢是失败之母 |
[19:18] | – Yeah, well… – Cutting the power won’t work. | -是啊… -切断电力没用的 |
[19:21] | Earthquakes down power lines, | 地震会破坏电力线 |
[19:22] | so the damper has its own dedicated source. | 所以阻尼器有专用电源 |
[19:25] | Shucks. | 糟了 |
[19:26] | I really thought we were onto something there, Boy Scout. | 我还以为我们有所发现呢 童子军 |
[19:31] | Why would Eric Andrews involve himself with this? | 埃里克·安德鲁斯为什么要参与进来 |
[19:35] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:37] | He and Murdoc have been behind our systems for a while, | 他和魔多克已经潜入我们的系统一段时间了 |
[19:41] | putting the fear of Codex into us. | 让我们陷入法典会卷土重来的恐惧中 |
[19:43] | Murdoc I get. | 魔多克我能理解 |
[19:44] | He’s a psychopath who’s wanted Mac dead for years. | 他是个疯子 几年来都想让小麦去死 |
[19:46] | But Andrews? He’s… he’s calculated and disciplined | 但安德鲁斯 他思维缜密 训练有素 |
[19:48] | and could’ve just slipped away. | 他可以逃走的 |
[19:49] | Hi, Wilt. | 你好啊 维尔特 |
[19:51] | It’s almost our five-year friendiversary. | 我们认识快五年了 |
[19:55] | Which means I would never lie to you. | 所以我绝不会对你撒谎 |
[19:57] | Unlike your new pal Russel. | 不像你的新朋友拉塞尔 |
[20:01] | You would not believe the secret he’s keeping. | 你不会相信他所隐瞒的秘密 |
[20:04] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[20:06] | He’s just trying to get into your head. | 他只是想扰乱你的思绪 |
[20:08] | Don’t let him. | 别让他得逞 |
[20:14] | Okay. Got to find the emergency stairwell for the next 30 floors. | 好 得找到剩下30层的逃生楼梯 |
[20:20] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[20:20] | ‘Cause Murdoc didn’t just hijack the seismic damper. | 因为魔多克不仅仅黑进了地震阻尼器 |
[20:22] | He-he owned the entire building– | 整座大楼都被他控制 |
[20:24] | he locked the floors from here to the top. | 从这里到楼顶他都锁上了 |
[20:26] | All right. Hold on, everybody, back up. | 等一下 各位 退后 |
[20:28] | No, Desi, no… | 不 戴西 不 |
[20:30] | Heat-strengthened, laminated glass. | 热处理过的多层玻璃 |
[20:32] | We got to find something exceptionally hot or sharp | 我们得找到特别热或者特别尖锐的东西 |
[20:34] | to weaken it against low-velocity bullets. | 来削弱它对低速子弹的抵抗力 |
[20:36] | And the only thing that I have up here are cigarette butts and chewed gum. | 这个地方只有烟蒂和口香糖 |
[20:40] | And rocks. | 还有石头 |
[20:42] | – The other door! – What? | -另一扇门 -什么 |
[20:49] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[20:53] | If I guessed it will you tell me? | 如果我猜对了你会告诉我吗 |
[20:54] | Just… focus on the mission. | 把重心放在任务上 |
[20:56] | – Do not let Murdoc distract you. – Course not. | -不要让魔多克分你的心 -当然不会 |
[20:59] | But you have to have some idea what secret he’s talking about. | 但你肯定知道他说的是什么秘密 |
[21:02] | Bozer… | 博兹 |
[21:04] | I operate a covert spy organization | 我运营一个秘密间谍组织 |
[21:06] | with personnel at multiple levels of clearance. | 里面有着不同保密级别的人 |
[21:09] | Technically, I’ve lied to you four– | 严格来说 我今天早上对你撒谎了 |
[21:10] | no, five times this morning. | 四次… 不 是五次 |
[21:14] | Like when you said you liked my shirt or something bigger than that? | 你说你喜欢我的衬衫是假的 还是更严重的事 |
[21:16] | I love your shirt. | 我喜欢你的衬衫 |
[21:18] | Six. | 六次了 |
[21:32] | Could it be? | 这可能吗 |
[21:32] | MacGyver the Magnificent, stumped by little old me? | 如此足智多谋的麦凯弗 被老弱病残的我困住了 |
[21:35] | No. I don’t believe it. | 不 我不敢相信 |
[21:37] | Trust me, Angus, | 相信我 安格斯 |
[21:39] | there is always a way. | 总会有办法的 |
[21:41] | You know, every word you speak | 你现在说的每一个字 |
[21:41] | is another punch to the face when I see you. | 等我见到你时 都会化为你脸上的一拳 |
[21:43] | I see why you like her, Mac. She’s a firecracker. | 我知道你为什么喜欢她了 小麦 她就是个爆竹 |
[21:46] | A real diamond in the rough. | 一颗未经雕琢的钻石 |
[21:50] | Anyway, while we have some downtime… | 总而言之 在我们休息之时 |
[21:52] | You know that cute little thing you guys do, | 你记得你们那个可爱的动作 |
[21:54] | how you tap your comms earpieces | 轻敲通讯耳机 |
[21:56] | to power them on and off? | 来开关通讯设备 |
[21:57] | Well, I made some tweaks | 我做了些调整 |
[21:59] | so now we can power them on remotely. | 这样我们就可以远程开启了 |
[22:01] | And I learned the most interesting thing | 我从早前维尔特和莱丽在凤凰基金会进行的私谈中 |
[22:03] | during Wilt and Riley’s sidebar over at Phoenix earlier. | 听到了一件很有趣的事情 |
[22:08] | Ring… a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[22:10] | – No, no, no, no, no, no… – What? What is it? | -不不不不 -怎么了 是什么 |
[22:12] | – Bad. Very bad. – Just use your words, man. | -糟糕 十分糟糕 -说人话 |
[22:14] | Look, whatever lie you told me, I guarantee this is worse. | 不管你对我撒了什么谎 我保证这个更糟 |
[22:16] | Like a hundred million times worse. | 糟糕上亿倍 |
[22:18] | Angus, I believe there’s a question that you had for Desi. | 安格斯 我相信你有个问题问戴西 |
[22:22] | Why not ask now? | 不如现在问出来 |
[22:24] | I mean, it’s probably not how you imagined it, | 或许不是你想象中的场景 |
[22:27] | but you can’t beat that view, man. | 但你不能浪费了这么好的景色啊 |
[22:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:33] | Hey, whatever he’s talking about, just ignore it. | 不管他说什么 别听就是了 |
[22:35] | It’s showtime. | 好戏开演 |
[22:37] | Okay, look, I’m gonna tell you something | 听着 我得告诉你件事 |
[22:38] | that I really, really shouldn’t be telling anyone, | 我真的不该告诉别人 |
[22:40] | but I’m gonna do it anyway | 但我还是要说 |
[22:41] | because I don’t know when it’s gonna happen, | 因为我不知道什么时候会发生 |
[22:43] | and I think you deserve a heads-up. | 我觉得你该有所准备 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:47] | It has to do with that thing we agreed never to speak about again; | 跟我们说好不再提的那件事有关 |
[22:51] | – about Mac. – You know what, | -关于小麦的 -这样吧 |
[22:52] | I’m just gonna fast-forward. Yada-yada-yada. | 我要快进一点 巴拉巴拉 |
[22:56] | Okay, now, | 好了 这里 |
[22:57] | here is… my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[23:01] | You want me to say it out loud? | 你想让我说出来吗 |
[23:04] | Fine. Yes. I had feelings for Mac. | 好吧 是的 我对小麦有感觉 |
[23:07] | There, I said it. | 好了 我说出来了 |
[23:09] | And, yeah, watching him and Desi together | 没错 看着他和戴西在一起 |
[23:11] | was breaking my heart. | 我心都碎了 |
[23:13] | So I moved out of his house. | 所以我搬出了他家 |
[23:14] | Should have said something to him a long time ago, | 很久之前我就该跟他说 |
[23:15] | but I didn’t, and now it’s over. | 但我没有 所以一切都结束了 |
[23:18] | For good. | 永远结束了 |
[23:20] | – Guys, look… – Riley, don’t. | -各位 听着… -莱丽 别说 |
[23:21] | Angus, who you gonna give the rose to? It’s such a tough choice. | 安格斯 你会把玫瑰给谁呢 真是个艰难的选择 |
[23:24] | – Look, Desi… – Hey, just stay in focus. | -听我说 戴西… -专注点 |
[23:26] | Okay, we all need to stay focused. | 我们都要专注一点 |
[23:27] | I think I’m on Team Riley. | 我站在莱丽这边 |
[23:30] | The point is, the next thing you’re gonna hear on that recording… | 重点是 你接下来会听到的录音是… |
[23:34] | We’re not doing this, okay. | 我们不能这样 |
[23:35] | We’re not letting them manipulate us. | 我们不能让他们操控我们 |
[23:37] | Yeah, good call. | 说得好 |
[23:41] | Matty, three of your agents broke the rules. | 马蒂 你的三位探员不遵守规则 |
[23:44] | That means three times the punishment. | 这意味着三倍惩罚 |
[24:11] | Why do you have that? | 你为什么有这个 |
[24:14] | – Riley, laptop battery. – Yeah. Yeah. | -莱丽 笔记本电脑电池 -好的 |
[24:17] | Okay… | 好 |
[24:21] | So this isn’t quite how I imagined | 这不是我想象中的 |
[24:24] | getting down on one knee today, | 今天求婚的场景 |
[24:26] | but remember what I said about pressure? | 但记得我提到过的压力吗 |
[24:29] | It can be a destructive force, | 可能是突然揭开 |
[24:31] | unleashed by suddenly ripping the lid off | 你小心保护的秘密 |
[24:32] | of your most carefully guarded secrets. | 所带来的毁灭性的力量 |
[24:34] | Desi, gun. Now! | 戴西 开枪 快点 |
[24:36] | Or shooting a lithium ion battery at point blank range. | 或是近距离射击锂离子电池 |
[24:44] | Go! Go. | 快走 快走 |
[25:03] | Controls are sabotaged. | 控制器都被破坏了 |
[25:04] | Murdoc and Andrews must have jumped ship, | 魔多克和安德鲁斯肯定是弃楼潜逃了 |
[25:07] | leaving the building to rip itself apart. | 任由这栋楼分崩离析 |
[25:08] | If this giant earthquake ball thingy is still swinging, | 如果这个巨大的地震球还在摇摆 |
[25:11] | why isn’t the building shaking? | 为什么这栋楼没有震感 |
[25:12] | It is. Probably 20 or 30 feet off of its center. | 有震感 或许在震中上方6米到9米 |
[25:15] | But we can’t feel its lateral deflection this close to the source. | 但离震源这么近 我们感受不到横向偏转 |
[25:18] | Like an… eye of the storm kind of thing. | 就像风暴中心一样 |
[25:23] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:24] | Okay, we can, um… | 我们可以 |
[25:28] | We can focus a stream of gas supercharged with oxygen, | 我们可以集中一股被氧气增压的气体 |
[25:31] | and make a plasma torch, | 形成等离子体喷枪 |
[25:32] | cutting those and releasing the ball, and then | 切断支撑 释放球体 |
[25:35] | we can talk about everything else later? | 然后再聊其他的事 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | The fire department is reporting cracks | 消防局报告称地基中 |
[25:43] | – starting to form in the foundation. – No, no, no. | -有裂缝正在形成 -不不不 |
[25:48] | They give it 20 minutes before the building starts to come down. | 他们说20分钟后建筑就会倒塌 |
[25:53] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[26:00] | – Taylor. – I’m on the phone, darling. | -泰勒 -我在打电话 亲爱的 |
[26:01] | Is it just me, or do those look like symbols | 是我的错觉 还是这些符号 |
[26:03] | from the wake-up call message we intercepted? | 跟我们截获的警告消息长得很像 |
[26:11] | Where… | 这些… |
[26:14] | in Codex’s bunker did this document come from? | 法典会的古老文件是从哪儿来的 |
[26:16] | Leland and Gwen’s residences. | 利兰和格温的住处 |
[26:18] | But if the characters are real… | 但如果这些符号是真的… |
[26:20] | Then so is the message. | 那这就是信息 |
[26:22] | Written in variations of their code language used by their leadership. | 是他们领导层用的密语的变体 |
[26:26] | You were right. But we’re missing something. | 你是对的 但我们忽略了什么 |
[26:29] | Hey, fellas, uh sorry to interrupt, | 各位 抱歉打扰 |
[26:31] | but I am on the edge of my seat dying to find out. | 但我迫不及待地想知道答案 |
[26:33] | Wilt, did Russel ever bare his soul and confess his sins? | 维尔特 拉塞尔有没有敞开心扉 忏悔罪恶 |
[26:37] | I hope so, because I haven’t seen you | 我希望如此 因为除了你的前女友 |
[26:39] | get along this well with someone since your ex-GF. | 我没见过你能和谁相处得如此和睦 |
[26:45] | Right. I am muting this man. | 好了 我要把他静音 |
[26:48] | The secret has to do with Leanna? | 这个秘密和丽安娜有关吗 |
[26:50] | No. I want to hear it. | 不 我想听 |
[26:52] | You tell me or he does. | 你要是不告诉我 就让他说 |
[26:54] | Russel, last chance. | 拉塞尔 最后一次机会 |
[27:02] | Leanna was on an undercover CIA op. | 丽安娜在执行中情局的卧底任务 |
[27:09] | She was killed. | 她被杀害了 |
[27:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:45] | Everybody out. I need a clean space. | 大家都出去 我需要一片空地 |
[27:48] | How long ago was she killed? | 她多久之前被杀的 |
[27:51] | Does her family know? | 她家人知道吗 |
[27:52] | If this wake-up call message really did come from Codex, | 如果这个召唤令真的来自法典会 |
[27:54] | we were on the verge of discovering something really big in Mexico City. | 我们很快就能发现墨西哥城即将发生的大事 |
[27:58] | Everything that Murdoc and Andrews are telling us | 魔多克和安德鲁斯跟我们说的事 |
[28:01] | is just a distraction. | 只是为了分散注意力 |
[28:02] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[28:03] | Taylor, answer me. I was in love with her. | 泰勒 回答我 我当时很爱她 |
[28:12] | Leanna was… | 丽安娜 |
[28:15] | well, she was killed six months ago. | 字幕 |
[28:21] | Six months? | 字幕 |
[28:33] | You might want to get back. | 字幕 |
[28:34] | As soon as I cut this one, this thing’s gonna come down hard. | 字幕字幕 |
[28:38] | Did I hit anything? | 字幕 |
[28:41] | Shot came from two o’clock. | 字幕 |
[28:43] | Beretta, 20-round mag. | 字幕 |
[28:45] | Mac, keep doing your thing. | 字幕 |
[28:47] | We’ll handle Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. | 字幕 |
[28:54] | Look, I didn’t tell you because I was trying to protect you. | 字幕字幕 |
[28:57] | Protect me? I made an assessment | 字幕 |
[28:58] | that you couldn’t handle the news without it | 字幕 |
[29:00] | distracting your work. It’s not up to you to decide that. | 字幕 |
[29:02] | Unfortunately, it is. | 字幕 |
[29:07] | Do you know who killed her? No. | 字幕字幕 |
[29:11] | Your assessment was wrong. | 字幕 |
[29:13] | I could’ve handled it. | 字幕 |
[29:14] | If that is true, | 字幕 |
[29:15] | ignore everything you’re feeling right now and consider this. | 字幕 |
[29:18] | Why did Murdoc choose this moment to tell you about Leanna, hmm? | 字幕字幕 |
[29:21] | Because he is trying to deter us from deciphering this message, | 字幕字幕 |
[29:25] | whatever it is, whatever it says. | 字幕 |
[29:27] | It is that important. | 字幕 |
[29:29] | So help me. | 字幕 |
[29:31] | Help me before it’s too late. | 字幕 |
[29:37] | Prove me wrong. | 字幕 |
[29:41] | Oh, ladies…. | 字幕 |
[29:47] | 18… 19… | 字幕 |
[29:50] | twenty! | 字幕 |
[29:59] | Neat trick. | 字幕 |
[30:03] | It’s a polygraphic substitution cipher. | 字幕 |
[30:05] | How many unique characters did you solve for? | 字幕 |
[30:07] | Fourteen. | 字幕 |
[30:08] | Is it enough to translate the wake-up call message? | 字幕 |
[30:10] | Well, hopefully enough to get close | 字幕 |
[30:11] | and then we’ll fill in the blanks. | 字幕 |
[30:23] | Whoa, darling! | 字幕 |
[30:39] | Come here. | 字幕 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 字幕 |
[31:00] | They did it, guys. | 字幕 |
[31:02] | The area around them stopped shaking. | 字幕 |
[31:07] | Right. Let’s see what mysteries will be revealed. | 字幕 |
[31:13] | It’s an IP address with the log-in credentials. | 字幕 |
[31:17] | To access a server at Plaza Loreto, Mexico City. | 字幕 |
[31:21] | A server hosting what? | 字幕 |
[31:25] | Looks like it’s some kind of online forum | 字幕 |
[31:28] | for Codex cell leaders. | 字幕 |
[31:30] | The comms hack and earthquake ball was a distraction | 字幕 |
[31:32] | to stop us from breaking up an evil Zoom meeting? | 字幕 |
[31:57] | Don’t… Wait, wait, wait… | 字幕 |
[31:58] | That’s my cue! | 字幕 |
[31:59] | Stop, please, everyone. Stop. | 字幕 |
[32:04] | Can I have my chain back, please? | 字幕 |
[32:09] | Apologies for cutting the foreplay short, | 字幕 |
[32:12] | but we have a… prior commitment | 字幕 |
[32:15] | that requires our attention. | 字幕 |
[32:17] | Now, Riles… | 字幕 |
[32:20] | here. | 字幕 |
[32:21] | There you go. Desiree. | 字幕 |
[32:23] | Secure yourselves to the nearest something or other. Come on. | 字幕 |
[32:28] | Nice and tight, ladies. | 字幕 |
[32:33] | No cheating. | 字幕 |
[32:34] | And through it goes. | 字幕 |
[32:49] | Ladies, gentlemen, | 字幕 |
[32:51] | thank you, thank you for joining me. | 字幕 |
[32:55] | Earlier this year, you lost a battle to our common enemy, | 字幕字幕 |
[33:01] | Months of hiding in the shadows has left your organization | 字幕 |
[33:06] | fragmented and weak. | 字幕 |
[33:08] | Your leader Leland has been killed. | 字幕字幕 |
[33:11] | However, sometimes, by losing the battle | 字幕 |
[33:15] | you find a new way to win the war. | 字幕 |
[33:18] | You must elect someone to replace Leland, | 字幕 |
[33:22] | someone who has the discipline to beat those who oppose you. | 字幕字幕 |
[33:26] | Someone like me. | 字幕 |
[33:29] | Oh, hell no. | 字幕 |
[33:30] | I don’t expect you to take my word for it. | 字幕 |
[33:34] | So, as proof of my abilities and resources, | 字幕 |
[33:39] | I have arranged for you | 字幕 |
[33:41] | to watch me achieve retribution on your behalf. | 字幕字幕 |
[33:46] | My offer is simple. | 字幕 |
[33:48] | I kill Phoenix front man | 字幕 |
[33:52] | Angus MacGyver, | 字幕 |
[33:54] | nephew of Titan, | 字幕 |
[33:56] | who thwarted your grand plans, | 字幕 |
[33:58] | and then… | 字幕 |
[34:00] | This isn’t a meeting. | 字幕 |
[34:01] | …I have your support. | 字幕 |
[34:04] | This is an election. | 字幕 |
[34:06] | Murdoc and Andrews timed it to kill Mac | 字幕 |
[34:09] | and then seize Codex’s throne. | 字幕 |
[34:16] | All right. | 字幕 |
[34:18] | Into the spotlight, hero. | 字幕 |
[34:46] | Hey, Wilt, check out the new combo move I learned. | 字幕字幕 |
[34:51] | Come here. | 字幕 |
[34:53] | Arrow up, | 字幕 |
[34:55] | arrow down. | 字幕 |
[34:57] | X, y, a. | 字幕 |
[35:01] | Nope. | 字幕 |
[35:03] | Finish him. | 字幕 |
[35:06] | We’re just supposed to stand here and watch Mac get killed? | 字幕字幕 |
[35:08] | Well, that’s the idea. | 字幕 |
[35:10] | Come on! | 字幕 |
[35:15] | Mac! | 字幕 |
[35:17] | “Life is uncertain. | 字幕 |
[35:20] | Death is certain.” | 字幕 |
[35:23] | Buddha. | 字幕 |
[35:25] | What a cool gizmo, Angus. | 字幕 |
[35:28] | And how perfectly poetic to finally | 字幕 |
[35:32] | put you down | 字幕 |
[35:34] | with one of your own inventions. | 字幕 |
[35:38] | I have to admit, | 字幕 |
[35:40] | you’ve meant a lot to me over the years. | 字幕 |
[35:43] | My truly only worthy companion. | 字幕 |
[35:45] | Do you remember that time that I broke into your house and then | 字幕 |
[35:48] | you shot me off the deck with that high-pressured wine bottle gun? | 字幕字幕 |
[35:52] | I mean, that was cray-cray. | 字幕 |
[35:54] | Or, when we went on our cross-country road trip away from Helman? | 字幕字幕 |
[35:58] | ♪ Good times. ♪ | 字幕 |
[36:00] | To be honest… | 字幕 |
[36:03] | …I’m gonna miss you, pal. | 字幕 |
[36:20] | Know what they say. | 字幕 |
[36:23] | It’s better to have loved and murdered | 字幕 |
[36:25] | than to never have… | 字幕 |
[36:42] | You okay? Yeah. | 字幕 |
[36:45] | Mac, behind you. What…? | 字幕 |
[37:03] | It was his idea. | 字幕 |
[37:11] | Genius move, Double-O-Boze. | 字幕 |
[37:17] | I wasn’t gonna lose anyone else today. | 字幕 |
[37:37] | Mac, look… Y-You don’t have to say | 字幕字幕 |
[37:40] | anything if you don’t want to, really. I want to. | 字幕字幕 |
[37:43] | Last year, in Germany, I- | 字幕 |
[37:44] | I realized I was starting to have feelings for you. | 字幕 |
[37:49] | Real feelings. | 字幕 |
[37:52] | I didn’t want to make anything weird between you and Desi, and… | 字幕字幕 |
[37:57] | and so I decided to bury it until the feelings passed. | 字幕 |
[38:06] | Emotions aren’t a science. | 字幕 |
[38:09] | You can’t control them. | 字幕 |
[38:46] | I had… plans for us, | 字幕 |
[38:50] | and Murdoc ruined them. | 字幕 |
[38:51] | Forget about Murdoc. | 字幕 |
[38:56] | Actually, let’s just pretend that the last 24 hours never happened. | 字幕字幕 |
[39:00] | Okay? That he never got in our ears, or our heads. | 字幕字幕 |
[39:06] | Clean slate, okay? | 字幕 |
[39:10] | Okay. Clean slate. | 字幕 |
[39:16] | Look, Mac, just do whatever you feel is right. | 字幕 |
[39:31] | Good job. Today you thwarted Andrews’s election coup. | 字幕 |
[39:35] | And I couldn’t be prouder of all of you. | 字幕 |
[39:37] | General Ma at the helm of Codex? | 字幕 |
[39:39] | I don’t even want to imagine what that would look like. | 字幕字幕 |
[39:42] | Well, we don’t have to. | 字幕 |
[39:43] | Law enforcement agencies all around the world | 字幕 |
[39:46] | are currently apprehending cell leaders as we speak. | 字幕 |
[39:49] | They will soon be joining Andrews and Murdoc | 字幕 |
[39:51] | in a deep, dark hole. | 字幕 |
[39:53] | So does this mean Codex is gone? For good? | 字幕字幕 |
[39:55] | Consider them off the board. | 字幕 |
[39:58] | So where’s the champagne? | 字幕 |
[40:01] | It’s on its way, but first, I would like to say something. | 字幕字幕 |
[40:04] | I didn’t know Leanna, | 字幕 |
[40:06] | but from what I hear, she was a first-class operative | 字幕 |
[40:10] | and an even better person. | 字幕 |
[40:17] | Doing this job is hard. | 字幕 |
[40:19] | We… | 字幕 |
[40:23] | I… | 字幕 |
[40:25] | often have to choose between two difficult options. | 字幕 |
[40:31] | I won’t always choose the right one, | 字幕 |
[40:33] | but I promise… | 字幕 |
[40:36] | …that I will always do what I think is best for this team. | 字幕字幕 |
[40:43] | Bozer. | 字幕 |
[40:48] | From the bottom of my heart… | 字幕 |
[40:53] | …I’m sorry. | 字幕 |
[40:58] | And Bozer, please know you’re not the only one mourning her. | 字幕字幕 |
[41:22] | “A diamond looking rough for a diamond in the rough.” | 字幕 |
[41:24] | That’s awful. I can’t start with a joke. | 字幕 |
[41:27] | Especially if it’s not even a good one. | 字幕 |
[42:05] | Mac. | 字幕 |
[42:09] | Everything okay? | 字幕 |
[42:12] | I can’t just pretend the last 24 hours didn’t just happen. | 字幕 |
[42:15] | They did, so I got to ask, did it work? | 字幕 |
[42:21] | Did what work? | 字幕 |
[42:24] | Hiding your emotions and letting them pass. | 字幕 |
[42:30] | Did they go away? | 字幕 |