英文名称:Machete Kills
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | A new world enslaved. | 新世界 铁蹄纷踏 |
[00:44] | This is a land in need of a hero. | 这片土地需要一名英雄 |
[00:49] | They call him | 他被称之为… |
[00:51] | Machete. Machete. Machete. | 弯刀 弯刀 弯刀 |
[00:57] | He knows the score. | 他骁勇善战 |
[00:59] | We need a leader. | 我们需要领头羊 |
[01:01] | We need a revolution. | 我们需要革命 |
[01:03] | We need you, Machete. | 我们需要你 弯刀 |
[01:05] | He gets the space babes. | 他砍出一条血路 |
[01:08] | The people need us, Machete. | 人民需要我们 弯刀 |
[01:10] | This is a new Network. | 新的世界格局已形成 |
[01:11] | It’s all galactic and shit. | 全都是银河垃圾 |
[01:14] | He thinks he’s God in Heaven. | 如果他是上帝的勇者 |
[01:18] | So Heaven must fall. | 那天堂早已是地狱 |
[01:20] | And he kills the bad guys. | 杀尽天下的坏蛋 |
[01:24] | Starring Danny Trejo, | 领衔主演 丹尼•特乔 |
[01:26] | Michelle Rodriguez… | 米歇尔•罗德里格兹… |
[01:28] | Eat photons, bitches. | 吃我一枪 贱货 |
[01:31] | Alexa Vega. | 阿丽夏•维加 |
[01:33] | With Justin Bieber as Bleep. | 贾斯汀•比伯扮演”哔哔” |
[01:39] | And Lady Gaga as | 嘎嘎小姐 |
[01:42] | whoever she wants to be. | 她爱演谁就是谁 |
[01:46] | With special guest star | 还有这位特邀明星 |
[01:51] | Leonardo DiCaprio | 莱昂纳多•迪卡普里奥 |
[01:52] | as the Man in the Silver Mask. | 扮演银面人 |
[01:57] | Actor subject to change. | 略过演职员大表 |
[02:01] | Machete Kills Again… | 弯刀再度杀戮… |
[02:05] | In Space. | 宇宙大战 |
[02:08] | Rated X for cigarette use, prolonged sexual content, | 本剧含X级香烟用量 超长性爱 |
[02:10] | pervasive language and space violence. | 胡诌及宇宙暴力 |
[03:09] | Where the fuck are they? | 他们怎么还没死出来 |
[03:12] | Hands up, assholes! | 不许动 混球们 |
[03:14] | ICE. You’re under arrest! | 移民海关总署 你们被捕了 |
[03:19] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[03:22] | Immigration? | 非法移民 |
[03:23] | What the fuck is this? | 这是他妈的什么东西 |
[03:25] | What the fuck does it look like? | 这看起来是他妈的什么东西 |
[03:26] | Get your ass on the ground. | 给我趴下 |
[03:28] | Sweetheart, | 甜妹子 |
[03:29] | I’d lose whatever strapdick you rode in on… | 我天生一副你最爱骑的神屌… |
[03:38] | Don’t call me sweetheart. | 不许喊我甜妹子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1474个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:260个,六级词汇:130个,GRE词汇:154个,托福词汇:197个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:227个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:542个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | Move and I’ll blow your brains out. | 敢动一下就让你脑浆四溅 |
[03:45] | You can’t! You don’t have jurisdiction! | 你敢 你们没有执法权 |
[03:47] | We’re the goddamned military! | 我们可是正规军 |
[03:49] | You’re selling military weapons to the cartel. | 你们把正规军武器卖给墨西哥毒枭 |
[03:52] | Did you really think they were gonna pay you? | 真以为他们会付钱给你 |
[03:56] | You’re lucky we got here first. | 被我们抢先一步 算你走运 |
[04:05] | Cartel. | 毒枭 |
[04:32] | Where’s el cohete? | 火箭在哪儿 |
[04:33] | It’s about goddamn time! | 来的真他妈是时候 |
[04:35] | You fuckholes were supposed to be waiting. | 你个混蛋应该是等着我的 |
[04:47] | Save these two for me. | 这两个留给我 |
[05:00] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[05:02] | You’re Machete. Enemy of the cartels. | 你是弯刀 墨西哥毒枭们的公敌 |
[05:05] | It’s my lucky day. | 今天是我幸运日 |
[05:08] | A man who kills a legend | 唯有杀死传奇人物 |
[05:10] | becomes a legend himself. | 自己才能为传奇人物 |
[05:16] | Who are these guys? | 这些家伙是谁 |
[05:40] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[05:41] | No! He said “cohete.” | 不 他刚才说”火箭” |
[05:43] | These guys are pros. They didn’t come here for a couple of used M-16s. | 这些家伙绝对不是单纯冲着M16步枪来的 |
[05:45] | Let’s go, it’s not worth it. | 走吧 这样不值得 |
[05:46] | You’re the one that taught me that the law and justice | 是你教我法律与公正 |
[05:49] | aren’t always the same thing. | 不总是一回事 |
[05:52] | We gotta stop ’em. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[06:36] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[06:43] | I wish you hadn’t seen this. | 真希望你没有看到这些 |
[07:18] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[07:20] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你说的任何话都有可能作为你的呈堂证供 |
[07:29] | That is quite the resume you got there, Taco. | 你的履历真是惊人 墨西哥人 |
[07:32] | I mean, one might consider you to be a bit of an overachiever | 我意思是光看你的履历真是惊为天人 |
[07:35] | when it comes to killing people. | 其实你干的是杀人的勾当 |
[07:37] | I bet you consider yourself a mean motor scooter, don’t you? | 我打赌你自认为是杀人马达 是不是 |
[07:41] | Especially now we got 24 cartel boys | 尤其是我的24个毒棍 |
[07:44] | laid out in pieces all over my desert. | 躺在外面荒漠里 |
[07:46] | Well, I got news for you, Taco. | 说条新闻你听 墨西哥人 |
[07:48] | They was the reserves. | 他们只是后备队 |
[07:50] | They was the peons. | 苦力而已 |
[07:52] | They’re the red-headed mongoloid runts of Los Cuerpos, | 他们是红脑壳的蒙古人拉雀帮 |
[07:56] | and Los Cuerpos don’t take kindly to strangers disciplining their own. | 拉雀帮对组织以外的人毫不留情 |
[08:00] | Can I get an amen on that, Clebourne? | 可以说阿门吗 克拉伯南 |
[08:02] | Amen, sir. | 阿门 长官 |
[08:04] | See, here’s the bad news for you, Taco. | 看来是坏消息了 墨西哥人 |
[08:07] | I’m the only one who plays vigilante around these parts. | 我还没从来没有动用过义务警员 |
[08:11] | And since you just killed yourself a Federal officer, | 既然你自犯死罪杀死联邦警员 |
[08:15] | I’m about to have me and mine a hog-killing good time. | 看来我不得不提前过屠宰欢乐节了 |
[08:20] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[08:22] | Tomato, tomato. | 管他西红柿…还是番茄 |
[08:25] | Let’s not get hung up on the details, shall we? | 纠结细节有什么意义 |
[08:28] | Drop him, Clebourne. | 抽掉凳子 克拉伯南 |
[09:02] | Well, I’ll be goddamned. | 想吓我吗 |
[09:04] | They say he doesn’t die, sir. | 据说他是不死身 长官 |
[09:08] | Been shot, | 被枪打过 |
[09:09] | stabbed. | 被刀捅过 |
[09:11] | Doesn’t ever…die. | 都没… 死 |
[09:13] | Bull-fucking-shit. | 扯鸡巴蛋 |
[09:15] | This Pedro has just got a thick neck is all. | 此位佩德罗一定是头颈坚厚 仅此而已 |
[09:26] | Sheriff, it’s for you. | 警长 找你的 |
[09:28] | It damn sure ain’t the governor. | 肯定不会是州长 |
[09:31] | It’s the President. | 是总统 |
[09:37] | It’s the President. Yeah? | 是总统 对吗 |
[09:43] | Of course, Mr President. Yes, sir. | 当然了 总统先生 是 |
[10:08] | This is Machete. | 我是弯刀 |
[12:07] | Machete. | 弯刀 |
[12:09] | Welcome to the White House. | 欢迎到白宫 |
[12:11] | Good thing we got to you when we did. | 还好我们及时救到你 |
[12:13] | Southern hospitality can be a bitch. | “南方的好客”真是热情到要死人 |
[12:17] | Why am I here? | 为什么找我来这 |
[12:18] | Right to the point. I like that. | 开门见山 我喜欢 |
[12:21] | No bullshit. | 废话少说 |
[12:24] | I’m a bit of a no-bullshit guy myself. | 我这人是个直性子 |
[12:26] | So, all bullshit aside… | 所以 打开天窗… |
[12:29] | Get someone else. | 找别人吧 |
[12:36] | We need you, Machete. | 我们需要你 弯刀 |
[12:38] | We got a situation on our hands. | 我们现在情况紧急 |
[12:40] | There’s a revolutionary south of the border named Marcos Mendez. | 南部边境有个革命者马科斯•门德斯 |
[12:42] | You heard of him? | 听说过吗 |
[12:44] | He’s crazy. He’s out of his mind. | 他十足疯狂 脑壳完全坏脱 |
[12:48] | He’s got a missile aimed at Washington. | 他把导弹对准华盛顿首府 |
[12:51] | He says he’s gonna blow us up | 他说把我们轰上天 |
[12:53] | if we don’t invade Mexico, | 如果我们不入侵墨西哥 |
[12:54] | clean up the cartels | 肃清毒枭 |
[12:55] | and stop the violence they’re spreading across the land. | 并阻止暴力在这个国家蔓延 |
[12:58] | What’s that got to do with me? | 和我有什么关系 |
[12:59] | The basic violation of sovereignty aside, | 政府出兵有违国际主权政策 |
[13:02] | we can’t take the bait. | 我们不能吞这个鱼饵 |
[13:04] | However, you know Mexico. | 然而 你熟悉墨西哥 |
[13:05] | Hell, you are Mexico. | 你就代表了墨西哥 |
[13:08] | I want you to head back south, | 我需要你冲锋陷阵 |
[13:10] | find Mendez and just check him out. | 去找到门德斯 陪他玩玩 |
[13:15] | But if what he’s saying is true, | 如果他所言非假… |
[13:18] | kill him. | 宰了他 |
[13:21] | I’m not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[13:25] | Motherfucker, I’m not asking if you’re interested. | 妈的 我可没问你有没有兴趣 |
[13:28] | I’m the President of the United fucking States, man. | 我是美利坚总统 大兄弟 |
[13:36] | Machete don’t smoke. | 弯刀不抽烟 |
[13:41] | I could just as easily send you back to your pals | 我大可以把你送回刚才那兄弟那里 |
[13:44] | in Hang ‘Em High, Arizona. | 让你继续吊在亚利桑那州 |
[13:46] | The way I see it, | 我看只有这么办了 |
[13:48] | you ain’t got much to chew on, hombre. | 没什么可多想的 墨西哥佬 |
[13:53] | You know what this is? | 知道这些是什么吗 |
[13:56] | Your criminal record. | 你的犯罪记录 |
[13:57] | Do this for us and, poof, it’s gone. | 替我们干活 噗 就一笔勾销 |
[14:01] | Your past no longer exists. | 你不再有过去 |
[14:03] | In exchange for your services, | 作为你所付出的交换 |
[14:05] | I’m making you legal. | 我让你身家清白 |
[14:07] | You don’t have to sign anything, | 你无需签署任何协议 |
[14:09] | raise your right hand, none of that shit. | 比如举手发誓什么的 |
[14:10] | I just stamp this bad motherfucker, | 我只需这么轻轻一敲… |
[14:14] | and you are now an official citizen of the USA. | 你现在就是美国正品公民 |
[14:22] | I just saved you from your noose. | 我救你一命 |
[14:24] | Save me from mine. | 你也救我一次 |
[14:28] | Do it for your country, | 为你的国家而战 |
[14:31] | your new country. | 你的新国家 |
[14:33] | Isn’t that what your dead girlfriend would want? | 你死去的女友不也是为国尽忠 |
[14:36] | Agent Sartana? | 莎塔娜警探 |
[14:41] | If you won’t do this for me, Machete, | 如果你不愿为我而做 弯刀 |
[14:45] | do it for her. | 就算为她吧 |
[14:57] | Your contact is in San Antonio. | 你的接头人是圣安东尼奥小姐 |
[14:59] | She’ll brief you and get you across the border wall. | 她会简要说明任务 并带你穿越边境 |
[15:03] | Your nation owes you a debt of gratitude, Machete. | 国家向你致敬 弯刀 |
[15:06] | Go kick some ass. | 去大显身手吧 |
[15:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:11] | El Rey Network’s very own Miss Texas Pageant | 艾雷网络直播德州小姐大赛 |
[15:14] | presents Miss San Antonio! | 有请圣安东尼奥小姐 |
[15:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:20] | What do I believe? | 我相信什么 |
[15:22] | I believe in the word “equality.” | 相信两个字 “平等” |
[15:24] | I believe in a woman’s right to choose. | 我相信女人有权选择 |
[15:26] | Choose what? | 选择什么 |
[15:27] | A snow cone, if that’s what she’s in the mood for. | 想吃雪芭甜筒的时候就吃雪芭甜筒 |
[15:29] | I believe in good barbecue, the two-step, | 我相信上好的烧烤 只需两步法 |
[15:31] | and the right to carry a gun. | 还有携带枪支的权利 |
[15:33] | World peace? Sure, why not? | 世界和平 当然 为什么不呢 |
[15:35] | But if we really wanna talk about world peace, | 但如果真谈到世界和平 |
[15:37] | we have to start by tearing down | 我们必须扯掉那块遮羞布 |
[15:38] | that wall that separates us from Mexico. | 那堵把我们从墨西哥分隔开的墙 |
[15:40] | That wall only enables us to ignore | 那墙只会使得我们忽略 |
[15:42] | the violence and injustice that is occurring down there, | 暴力与非公正正在那边上演 |
[15:44] | thus making world peace | 使得世界和平 |
[15:45] | nothing more than a beauty pageant pipe dream. | 不过是选美白日梦 |
[15:49] | God bless Texas. | 上帝保佑德州 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | You must be Machete. | 你一定是弯刀 |
[16:20] | Blanca Vasquez. | 我是布兰卡•瓦斯科 |
[16:22] | Codename, Miss San Antonio. | 叫我圣安东尼奥小姐就行 |
[16:25] | I’ll be your handler for the duration of your assignment. | 我会处理你的整个任务期间的事务 |
[16:28] | You get into a stitch, | 为你穿针引线 |
[16:29] | and I’ll be in your ear with the what’s what, | 我就是你的耳朵 打探事情真相 |
[16:31] | the who’s who and the when’s where of it all. | 关键人物以及时间 地点等等 |
[16:36] | Try not to be distracted by the cleavage and the hairspray. | 别被我的乳沟和发胶迷惑 |
[16:39] | It’s part of my cover. | 我的伪装而已 |
[16:44] | This gig keeps me close to the border | 这些东西能让我接近边境 |
[16:47] | and the designer duds ain’t bad, either. | 而这些货色也不算糟糕 |
[16:49] | What happened to world peace? | 世界和平是怎么回事 |
[16:51] | Fuck world peace. | 滚丫的世界和平 |
[16:52] | The M4 carbine long-range. | M4型远程卡宾枪 |
[16:54] | It’s got reflex sights, | 它有反射式瞄准镜 |
[16:55] | micro-polymer grip, | 高分子握把 |
[16:57] | a customised trigger. | 定制扳机 |
[16:59] | Fast enough to nip a jackrabbit on roller skates. | 快到足以击中穿溜冰鞋的长腿大野兔 |
[17:01] | That is, of course, | 当然了 |
[17:03] | you happen to come across a jackrabbit on roller skates. | 首先你得找到穿溜冰鞋的长腿大野兔 |
[17:05] | Or, my personal favourite, | 我的个人最爱 |
[17:07] | the grappler. | 手持抓钩 |
[17:08] | Fires up to 30 yards. | 射程30码 |
[17:10] | Good for when you gotta scratch those hard to reach places. | 尤其适用于那些拐弯抹角的地方 |
[17:14] | I like this. | 这把我喜欢 |
[17:16] | I like your style. Low-tech. | 我喜欢你的风格 低科技产品 |
[17:18] | But this ain’t your mama’s cane cutter. | 但这不是你妈妈的小手枪 |
[17:21] | Consider this the Swiss Army Knife of machetes, | 此乃瑞士军用弯刀 |
[17:27] | Machete. | 弯刀 |
[17:29] | Tell me about Mendez. | 说说门德斯 |
[17:32] | Marcos Mendez is the most sick and twisted | 马科斯•门德斯是最为变态的混蛋 |
[17:35] | fuckity-fox I’ve ever had to keep tabs on. | 罄竹难书 |
[17:37] | People down south call him Marcos the Madman. | 南面的人称马科斯”疯子” |
[17:40] | He used to run with Los Cuerpos | 他以前是拉雀帮掌门 |
[17:42] | until one day he wakes up | 直到有一天他大梦醒来… |
[17:44] | and decides he’s gonna turn on the cartel, | 决定要开始攻击毒枭 |
[17:46] | fight for the people. | 为人民而奋斗 |
[17:47] | We figure he’s laired-up in the jungle somewhere | 我们认为他藏在森林沼泽地带 |
[17:49] | since our satellites can’t pinpoint him. | 但我们的卫星无法定位他 |
[17:51] | Our only lead is this prizewinner, | 唯一的向导就是这位种子选手 |
[17:55] | a working girl, goes by the name of Cereza. | 工装妹 被称为瑟蕾莎 |
[17:58] | Find her, find Mendez. | 找到她… 就等于找到门德斯 |
[17:59] | – Where can I find her? – In Acapulco. | – 我哪里可以找到她 – 阿卡普尔科 |
[18:01] | Her information, | 她的资料 |
[18:02] | including the address to her brothel, | 包括她在妓院的地址 |
[18:04] | is in this dossier. | 都在这个档案里 |
[18:06] | First, I’m gonna need something from you. | 首先 我得从你这里得到点什么 |
[18:10] | See, even here, people talk about Machete. | 瞧瞧 甚至这位大名鼎鼎的弯刀 |
[18:14] | The man. | 真汉子 |
[18:17] | The myth. | 神话 |
[18:20] | The legend. | 传奇 |
[18:21] | I just wanna know the legend inside and out. | 我想了解传奇人物的外表与内里 |
[18:25] | I just lost someone. | 我才痛失所爱 |
[18:30] | Why don’t you let me turn that frown upside down, Papi? | 何不让我来舒展你的皱眉呢 老爹 |
[19:10] | How long since you’ve been back? | 你有多久没有回来了 |
[19:11] | Since before the wall went up. | 自从这堵墙建立以后 |
[19:14] | A lot has changed since then. | 已经变化很大了 |
[19:15] | It’s a run and gun free-for-all out there. | 那里枪支泛滥 罪恶横行 |
[19:18] | Acapulco is a war zone, | 阿卡普尔科是交火地带 |
[19:19] | and we’re dropping you right in the middle of it. | 我会中途把你扔下去 |
[19:21] | Here. | 拿去 |
[19:23] | It’s a direct line to yours truly. | 你会真心爱上这玩意的 |
[19:26] | You get into a pinch, you just press pound to phone home. | 如果有需要 请按HOME键 |
[19:28] | It’s good for calls, texts, tweets. | 可以打电话 短信 微博 |
[19:30] | Machete don’t tweet. | 弯刀从不微博 |
[19:33] | You do now. | 你现在会了 |
[19:36] | You ready for this? | 准备好没 |
[19:37] | Good luck on that pageant. | 祝庆典好运 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna need a lot more than luck! | 我将需要比运气更多的 |
[19:40] | Did you see the ass on Miss Corpus Christi? | 你在基督圣体节上看到屁股了么 |
[20:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:08] | For all of you new girls, | 所有新来的雏儿 |
[20:10] | it’s peso-pussy Tuesday. | 今天是特殊的”穴穴星期二” |
[20:13] | So keep your panties dropped, | 所以脱下你们的内裤 |
[20:14] | your legs spread | 暴露你们的腿 |
[20:15] | and your snatch well-oiled, | 那地方时刻保持油润 |
[20:18] | cos you’re not walking any straight lines tomorrow. | 因为明天你们走路都走不成直线了 |
[20:21] | As you know, | 你知道的 |
[20:22] | every jerk-off low-life from this side of Rio Grande | 这格兰德河这边所有悲催的混混们… |
[20:27] | is gonna pile through that door | 将会挤破这道门 |
[20:28] | as soon as the sun comes down, | 只要太阳一下山 |
[20:30] | so get them off | 搞定他们 |
[20:32] | and get them out. | 让他们射出来 |
[20:35] | And, ladies, | 还有 女士们 |
[20:36] | every stiff pecker in my parlour pays to play. | 本院里每个翘起来的啄木鸟要爽就得付钱 |
[20:41] | No freebies. | 没有赠品 |
[20:42] | Those are house rules. | 这是本院的规矩 |
[20:44] | Doors open in five minutes. | 5分钟后开门营业 |
[20:49] | You’re early, handsome. | 你来早了 帅哥 |
[20:52] | But then again, | 话又说回来 |
[20:53] | the early bird gets the fresh egg. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[20:56] | I’m looking for a girl. | 我在找一个女孩 |
[20:58] | And I’m looking at a man that came to the right place. | 那我看你来对地方了 |
[21:01] | Pick your poison. | 选你喜欢的毒物 |
[21:03] | This is the one I want. | 我找这位 |
[21:09] | Why this one? | 我什么找她 |
[21:11] | Best in Mexico. | 墨西哥最好的 |
[21:12] | Have a seat on the couch, lover boy. | 请沙发上坐 甜哥儿 |
[21:15] | I’ll go fetch her for you. | 我替你去找她 |
[21:43] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩在哪 |
[21:44] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[21:46] | Room six. | 6号房 |
[21:47] | But don’t go. | 但你最好别去 |
[21:49] | You’ll miss the peepshow. | 你会错过大戏的 |
[21:56] | I blew my wad, lover boy. | 我射了 小情人 |
[22:06] | Get him! | 杀了他 |
[22:14] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是哪颗葱 |
[22:15] | Machete. | 弯刀 |
[22:17] | I’ve heard Mendez speak of you. | 我听门德斯说起过你 |
[22:19] | You want to use me to get to him? | 你想让我去找他 |
[22:23] | Take me. | 带我走 |
[22:25] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:30] | Cereza! | 瑟蕾莎 |
[22:37] | I said no freebies. | 我说了没有赠品 |
[22:44] | You know, the first thing we are taught is to defend ourselves. | 我们学会的第一个技能就是自保 |
[22:46] | Any one of us could have killed you. | 我们中的任何人都本可以杀了你 |
[22:49] | You think my mom had bite? | 你以为妈妈没有反抗过吗 |
[22:51] | Mendez is gonna gut you like a game hen. | 门德斯会把你像肉片一样绞碎 |
[22:54] | That was your mother? | 老鸨是你妈妈 |
[22:56] | You’re here to kill him, aren’t you? | 你是来杀他的吧 |
[22:58] | Look, don’t be a fucking hero, man. | 别扮孤胆英雄了 |
[23:01] | Mendez is many things, | 门德斯很有性格 |
[23:03] | but merciful is not one of them. | 但悲悯不在其中 |
[23:05] | He’ll skin you alive for laying your hands on me. | 他会把你活剥 如果你动我一根毫毛的话 |
[23:08] | I’m his cereza, his virgin. | 我是他的瑟蕾莎 他的处女 |
[23:11] | Mendez isn’t who you think he is. | 门德斯并非你想象的那样 |
[23:14] | The terrible things he did, | 他的恐怖所为 |
[23:15] | he did them for the greater good. | 是为了更美好的将来 |
[23:17] | All he truly wants is a better Mexico. | 他真正想要实现的是一个更好的墨西哥 |
[23:20] | Machete, you have to promise me | 弯刀 你必须答应我 |
[23:23] | you’ll spare his life and help him. | 宽恕他的所为 帮助他 |
[23:26] | Please, Machete. | 求你了 弯刀 |
[23:29] | If you’ve ever loved anyone, | 如果曾经真爱过 |
[23:32] | you’d understand. | 你一定会理解的 |
[23:43] | Do nothing, say nothing, | 别轻举妄动 |
[23:45] | or you’re dead. | 否则你就死定了 |
[23:50] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[23:52] | New bodyguard. Mother’s orders. | 新保镖 老鸨的命令 |
[23:55] | Go ahead, Zaror. Call it in. | 继续 扎罗 打个电话 |
[23:57] | Tell Mendez the muscle comes or I don’t. | 告诉门德斯肌肉男来了 |
[24:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:16] | So here’s the thing. | 我要说的是 |
[24:18] | He’s lost his mind. | 他失去了理智 |
[24:19] | There are two sides to him now. | 他现在是双重性格 |
[24:22] | Some days he’s Mendez the Revolutionary, | 时而门德斯作为革命者 |
[24:25] | fighting for the people. | 为民众而战 |
[24:27] | But other days he’s Mendez the Madman, | 时而是十足的疯子门德斯 |
[24:31] | reliving his cartel glory. | 显露他的毒枭光环 |
[24:33] | It’s a toss-up which one you’re gonna get. | 好比投硬币 你有两种下场 |
[24:35] | So he’ll either hug you or he’ll kill you. | 要么拥抱你 要么杀了你 |
[24:39] | His condition gets worse every day. | 他每况日下 |
[24:44] | The boss has a message for you, Machete. | 老板有讯息给你 弯刀 |
[24:58] | End of message. | 讯息完毕 |
[25:25] | Look what the little whore dragged in. | 看呀…那小婊子带来的是谁 |
[25:29] | Machete Cortez. | 弯刀科特兹 |
[25:32] | Yes, I’ve heard your stories. | 我听说过你的事迹 |
[25:35] | People still sing songs about you. | 民众现在还有赞歌称颂你 |
[25:40] | Raise your hand if you have sung a song | 有谁听过这种歌曲的请举手 |
[25:43] | about our friend Machete here. | 有关我们的朋友弯刀 |
[25:54] | Only son of a bitch who gets his praises sung around here | 这里唯一需要被歌颂的人… |
[25:59] | is me. | 是我 |
[26:00] | So tell me, Machete, | 告诉我 弯刀 |
[26:03] | what did you think of my Cereza, huh? | 你觉得我的瑟蕾莎如何 |
[26:05] | It’s a shame I had to let her go, | 真可耻 我不得不干掉她 |
[26:07] | but, by bringing you here, | 因为带你来这里 |
[26:09] | she betrayed me. | 是她背叛了我 |
[26:12] | She was trying to save you. | 她是想拯救你 |
[26:14] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么东西么 |
[26:16] | This is the enema I plan to fire up | 这是我的灌肠计划 |
[26:18] | the asshole of the United States. | 用来捅美利坚政府的屁股 |
[26:21] | Why, Mendez? | 为什么 门德斯 |
[26:23] | Because our people don’t need songs or stories. | 因为我的人民不需要赞歌或传说 |
[26:27] | They need action. | 他们需要行动 |
[26:29] | There’s other ways. | 还有别的途径 |
[26:30] | The motherfuckers run this country, | 这国家的统治者是驴子 |
[26:33] | the corrupt politicians, | 腐败的政治家 |
[26:35] | the media, hiding the truth, | 而媒体掩盖了真相 |
[26:37] | and the cartels killing anything and anyone who stands in their path. | 而且毒枭肃清一切挡路者 |
[26:40] | The US is responsible for a lot of this. | 美利坚对此应付大部分责任 |
[26:44] | So since they don’t take care of their part of the problem, | 既然他们善于解决问题 |
[26:47] | then we will send our part of the problem to them. | 那我们不妨制造些问题给他们解决 |
[26:49] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[26:52] | With a capital “C”, muchacho. | 得强调一下 小伙子 |
[26:55] | I know why you’re here, Machete. | 我知道你来的目的 弯刀 |
[26:58] | You work for the enemy now, huh? | 现在你替敌人工作是吧 |
[27:01] | Just another Pancho doing their dirty work. | 又是一笔肮脏的交易 |
[27:05] | I got news for you, cabron. | 放条消息给你 废物 |
[27:07] | Killing me ain’t in the cards. | 杀掉我是不可能的 |
[27:09] | Cos I am the ticking-tacking wrath of Mexico, motherfucker. | 因为我是时刻愤怒的墨西哥之王 混蛋 |
[27:15] | Thanks to my good doctor here, | 特别感谢我优秀的博士 |
[27:18] | that missile’s launch system | 导弹发射系统 |
[27:21] | is linked right into my heart. | 与我的心脏直接关联 |
[27:23] | So if my heart stops beating, | 如果我的心脏停止跳动 |
[27:26] | Washington will become the bright shining light | 华盛顿将会立刻化为灰烬 |
[27:28] | it always thought it was. | 它本该就是这样子 |
[27:32] | Disarm it. | 关掉它 |
[27:34] | There’s only two men in the world who know how to do that. | 世界上只有两个人懂得关闭 |
[27:39] | Correction, one. | 解决一个了 |
[27:41] | Who’s the other one? | 另一人是谁 |
[27:42] | The one who created this beautiful device, of course. | 创造这件奇妙装置的人 当然… |
[27:45] | But since he lives in the US, | 既然他现在在美国 |
[27:47] | I’m afraid you are fucked. | 恐怕你被玩弄了 |
[27:49] | Your mission is over, cabron. | 你的任务已完结 废物 |
[27:51] | You have failed. | 你失败了 |
[27:55] | Machete don’t fail. | 弯刀从不言败 |
[28:08] | What you gonna do, you gonna kill me? | 你想怎么样 杀了我 |
[28:09] | That’s a motherfucking bomb, pendejo! | 那是该死的炸弹 笨蛋 |
[28:11] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[28:13] | I’m gonna kill your men, | 我要杀光你的人 |
[28:14] | steal your choppers, get you over the wall. | 坐你的直升机 抓你过那道墙 |
[28:16] | Leave him to me! | 把他留给我 |
[28:18] | And find the other one that can disarm you. | 找到能解除警报的另一人 |
[28:21] | Shoot me! | 向我开枪 |
[28:31] | Let me take care of him. Please. | 说了此人归我 拜托 |
[28:58] | You won’t make it, amigo. | 你不会成功的 朋友 |
[29:00] | Even if we get out of here alive, | 即便我们活着离开 |
[29:02] | my men are instructed to put a bounty on my head. | 我已经指示手下 谁炸掉我的头 |
[29:04] | $10 million. | 可得一千万美金 |
[29:05] | We won’t survive a mile, let alone the border. | 我们活不过一英里外的 旅途寂寞啊 |
[29:08] | And the best part is, | 高潮来了… |
[29:12] | the fail-safe on my ticker here | 我这儿滴答响的故障保险 |
[29:14] | just went live. | 刚刚上线了 |
[29:16] | You have 24 hours, my friend. | 你只有24小时 我的朋友 |
[29:21] | $10 million! | 一千万美金 |
[29:22] | If the assassins don’t get us, the cartels will. | 如果暗杀者做不到 毒枭们也会的 |
[29:24] | Hell, anyone with a loaded weapon and a bill to pay | 任何持枪的雇佣军 |
[29:27] | will make a run at us. | 会来追杀我们 |
[29:28] | And, boy, it’s a long way to the wall. | 小子 距离那堵墙很远着呢 |
[30:16] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[30:17] | What’s the status? Is he dead? | 什么情况 他死了吗 |
[30:20] | I have Mendez in custody. | 我抓捕了门德斯 |
[30:21] | In a chopper. He’s alive. | 在直升机内 他活着 |
[30:24] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[30:29] | Machete, what’s this I hear about you having Mendez in custody? | 弯刀 刚才你是不是说抓捕了门德斯 |
[30:32] | – Things got complicated. – No shit! | – 情况很复杂 – 搞什么 |
[30:35] | You were supposed to take him out, not give him a joyride | 你应该放倒他 而不是载他欢乐游 |
[30:36] | on the Good Ship Lollipop! | 还附赠棒棒糖 |
[30:38] | Damn it, I didn’t recruit you for your sense of compassion. | 妈的 我招募你不是因为你的同情心 |
[30:40] | Machete kills. | 弯刀杀戮 |
[30:43] | That’s what he does! | 这才是他的本性 |
[30:44] | He doesn’t save the bad guys! | 他绝不会拯救坏蛋 |
[30:45] | Now shoot that motherfucker! | 开枪打死他 |
[30:47] | If he dies, you die. | 他死了 你也会死 |
[30:48] | The missile is wired to his heart. | 导弹连接到他的心脏 |
[30:50] | Come… Come again? | 重复 |
[30:52] | Machete, can it be disarmed? | 弯刀 能不能解除警报 |
[30:54] | Only where it was made. | 唯有制造者可以 |
[30:57] | VozTech. | 瓦兹科技 |
[30:58] | VozTech is the biggest weapons supplier to our military! | 瓦兹科技是我们最大的军规武器供应商 |
[31:01] | You want to bring him all the way back to the fucking manufacturer? | 你指这家供应商是制造者 |
[31:03] | I need your help getting him across the border. | 我需要你帮助他越过边境 |
[31:06] | This is part of something big. I can feel it. | 此乃目前头等大事 我能体会到 |
[31:08] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[31:09] | Last time I sent a black op team into Mexico, | 上次我派遣秘密部队进入墨西哥 |
[31:11] | they got dead and I got the Oval ass-fuck. | 他们都被结果了 我则惹得一身骚 |
[31:13] | You’re on your own, Machete. | 你得靠自己 弯刀 |
[31:14] | We cannot help you until you’re out of Mexico. You hear me? | 我们帮不了你 除非你脱离墨西哥 听见没有 |
[31:17] | Get the hell out of there as fast as you can! | 现在 你给我赶紧回来 |
[31:19] | Machete, double-time it to the border. | 弯刀 尽快赶往边境 |
[31:21] | I’ll assist you as much as possible, | 我会尽可能帮助你 |
[31:22] | but you’ve got to move your ass! | 但你务必赶紧 |
[32:43] | Oh, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:48] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[32:51] | I have this condition, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我在另外一种状态 |
[32:54] | I seem to switch personalities unexpectedly. | 我无法预料自己会在哪种状态 |
[32:58] | You tried to kill yourself. | 你刚想自杀 |
[33:00] | You strapped a bomb to your chest. | 你在心脏上安了炸弹 |
[33:05] | Then it seems events are already in motion. | 而似乎系统已在运行中 |
[33:10] | I am Marcos Mendez, | 我是马科斯•门德斯 |
[33:12] | leader of the revolution. | 革命的领导者 |
[33:14] | And you are? | 你是 |
[33:15] | – Machete. – Oh, Machete. | – 弯刀 – 哦 弯刀 |
[33:17] | I’ve heard of you. | 我听说过你 |
[33:18] | People sing songs about you… | 人民为你赞歌… |
[33:20] | We’ve had this talk already. Come on, get up. | 这事儿我们已经讨论过了 快点起来 |
[33:23] | I didn’t hurt anyone, did I? | 我有没有伤害过谁 |
[33:26] | You had Cereza killed. | 你杀了瑟蕾莎 |
[33:33] | Then I’m a monster | 那我是怪物 |
[33:36] | and I must die. | 我必须去死 |
[33:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:39] | I will lay down my life for the cause. | 我因此放弃自己的生命 |
[33:41] | And if you choose to remain in my company, | 如果你选择加入我的组织 |
[33:44] | I fear you will become its casualty, as well. | 恐怕你早被我意外结果了 |
[33:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:32] | Should’ve kept up with your Spanish there, son. | 你真得好好修习一下西班牙语 |
[34:35] | Sounds like we may be able to string up this pinata after all. | 听起来 我们又有活儿要干了 |
[34:39] | Let’s get on it, Clebourne. | 起来干活 克拉伯南 |
[34:41] | Sounds like bean-fried Pedros are back in season. | 似乎油炸豆佩德罗斯又回来了 |
[34:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:56] | You wouldn’t happen to have a Popsicle | 你不会突然把一根冰棍 |
[34:58] | I could stick up my ass, would you? | 插在我屁股上 是吗 |
[35:05] | A martini. Extra dirty. Two olives. | 一杯马蒂尼 特浓型 加两颗橄榄 |
[35:09] | All we have is tequila and Chango. | 我们只有龙舌兰酒和尚戈酒 |
[35:12] | Right. | 对 |
[35:13] | For a moment there, | 有一瞬间 |
[35:14] | I forgot I was in a black hole of sophistication. | 我有点犯糊涂 |
[35:16] | Chango it is. | 那就尚戈酒 |
[35:20] | Although, your limited selection of Mexican beer | 其实你的新款墨西哥啤酒 |
[35:22] | is not what brings me here. | 没有吸引我来这里 |
[35:24] | So what does? | 那是什么 |
[35:25] | You do, Carlos. | 是你 卡洛斯 |
[35:33] | But it can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[35:35] | They say you don’t have a face. | 他们说你没有固定长相 |
[35:36] | They say you don’t exist. | 他们说你不存在 |
[35:37] | I may not exist, | 我或许是不存在 |
[35:39] | but this gun does. | 但这把枪存在 |
[35:41] | You don’t have to do this! | 没必要这么做 |
[35:42] | You can tell whoever hired you | 请你告诉你的雇主 |
[35:44] | that I’ll give back the money. | 我一定还钱 |
[35:46] | This isn’t about the money, Carlos, | 这与钱无关 卡洛斯 |
[35:48] | and it isn’t about my employer. | 而且与我的雇主无关 |
[35:49] | It’s about ethics. | 必须有职业道德 |
[35:51] | Now if I don’t shoot you square in the face, | 如果我不在你脸上轰个大洞的话 |
[35:54] | I would be violating a contractual obligation and, well… | 我就会是违约 而违约… |
[35:56] | – Please. – Don’t beg. | – 求你了 – 别求了 |
[35:58] | Emotional confrontations make me very uncomfortable. | 摆出祈求的脸孔让我很不舒服 |
[36:03] | How much for the Chango? | 尚戈酒多少钱 |
[36:05] | Fifty cents. | 五毛 |
[36:06] | I’m gonna give you 75. | 我给你七毛五 |
[36:09] | Do you have change for a dollar? | 你有没有一块钱找头 |
[36:34] | I don’t know where the hell we are. | 不知道我们在哪里 |
[36:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:42] | We’re a little lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[36:43] | Any chance you could steer us to Leon? | 你可以帮我们开车到莱昂去吗 |
[36:47] | I could. | 本来可以 |
[36:49] | The trouble is, you’ve seen my face | 问题是你看到了我的脸 |
[36:51] | and I’ve just changed. | 只能改变主意 |
[37:02] | I’m truly sorry, ma’am. | 万分抱歉 女士 |
[37:05] | It’s just a matter of time and place not meeting in your favour. | 你只是出现在错误的时间和地点 |
[37:12] | I am lost. Can you help me with directions? | 我迷路了 你能帮我指指路吗 |
[37:21] | Is there a bus that goes nearby? | 附近有没有公交车 |
[37:31] | “Maneater.” | “食男者” |
[37:33] | That’s what they used to call me when I was just a little girl. | 我从小女孩开始就被人这么叫 |
[37:38] | I didn’t know what that meant, | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[37:40] | but that never stopped my daddy | 这也没能阻止我父亲 |
[37:42] | from coming into my bed after a night of drinking. | 某个晚上醉酒后跑到我床上 |
[37:48] | So, one night, | 后来某晚 |
[37:51] | I gave him what he deserved. | 我让他罪有应得 |
[37:55] | I chewed his balls off with my teeth! | 我用牙齿嚼烂了他的蛋蛋 |
[38:01] | The next day, | 第二天 |
[38:03] | I went to school | 我到了学校 |
[38:04] | with pieces of him still in my braces. | 胸罩带子里还有他的碎块 |
[38:09] | I became what he always said I was, | 我终于没有辜负他的期望 |
[38:13] | a maneater. | 成为了食男者 |
[38:18] | I despise men. | 我鄙视男人 |
[38:20] | I can’t trust them. | 我不能信任他们 |
[38:22] | I think that pussy clouds their minds. | 我认为男人就是精虫上脑 |
[38:27] | And now my little Cereza lays dead | 而现在我的小瑟蕾莎已死 |
[38:31] | because of that reason. | 就因为那个原因 |
[38:35] | And that’s where you come in. | 而你很不凑巧的进来 |
[38:40] | As random as a selection | 来得早不如来得巧 |
[38:43] | as you might be, | 而你也很不凑巧的 |
[38:45] | you’re still a man, Papi, | 让我想起我的老爹 |
[38:48] | and I am fucking famished! | 我他妈的饿死了 |
[38:57] | Madame? | 妈咪 |
[38:58] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[38:59] | We’ve found them. | 找到他们了 |
[39:01] | Mendez and Machete. | 门德斯和弯刀 |
[39:02] | Bring me my double-Ds. | 带上我的D罩奶炮 |
[39:04] | And gather all the girls. | 召集所有女孩 |
[39:06] | We’re going to avenge my Cereza. | 去替我的瑟蕾莎复仇 |
[39:15] | You want Mendez? Here I am! | 你要找门德斯 我就是 |
[39:21] | You read my mind, Machete. | 你太懂我了 弯刀 |
[39:25] | Yup, yup, yup, | 是 是 是 |
[39:26] | this is the perfect place for my last meal. | 这是我的最后一餐 |
[39:32] | Give me and my friend here | 给我和我的朋友 |
[39:34] | a plate of your finest cabrito. | 一盘你家最好的山羊羔 |
[39:37] | And bring some bread and wine, too, please. | 再来点面包和葡萄酒 |
[39:41] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:07] | See, Machete, | 看看 弯刀 |
[40:08] | you’re the only one who doesn’t want me dead. | 你是唯一不希望我死的人 |
[40:23] | Puta madre, Machete. | 你个混蛋 弯刀 |
[40:25] | What the hell are you doing back in Mexico? | 你回墨西哥究竟是干嘛 |
[40:27] | Our federales brothers were very upset | 你的联邦兄弟们非常不爽 |
[40:29] | that you abandoned us in the heat of battle. | 因为你在白热战的时候抛弃了他们 |
[40:31] | I heard you moved to the US | 听说你搬去美国了 |
[40:32] | and cleaned rich people’s pools, huh? | 去替富人清扫游泳池 |
[40:34] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[40:36] | This man’s a murderer. | 他是杀人犯 |
[40:37] | He killed 13 federales in cold blood. | 他冷血的杀了13个联邦战士 |
[40:39] | 13 crooked federales. | 13个黑联邦而已 |
[40:41] | Dirty lint in Los Cuerpo’s pocket. | 微不足道 |
[40:44] | How the fuck do you know that, puto? | 你怎么知道 普托 |
[40:46] | I was undercover. | 我曾是卧底 |
[40:48] | An agent? | 特工 |
[40:50] | There’s no agents in Mexico. | 墨西哥没有特工 |
[40:51] | You’re looking at Mexico’s first, | 你面对就是是墨西哥第一个 |
[40:53] | last and only secret agent. | 最后的唯一的超级特工 |
[40:56] | Give me one fucking good reason | 给我个该死的理由 |
[40:57] | I shouldn’t shoot him like the dog that he is. | 否则我杀死这狗养的 |
[40:59] | If he dies, thousands in Washington die with him. | 如果他死了 成百上千的华盛顿百姓就要一起死 |
[41:02] | And if he lives? How many more will die? | 如果他活着 还得死多少人 |
[41:04] | And why help the us? | 何必帮助美国人 |
[41:06] | Cos I’m the only one who can. | 因为 我是唯一有能力的人 |
[41:08] | You were always the sensitive one, Machete. | 你总是感情用事 弯刀 |
[41:13] | Bloody hell! It’s a Mexican stand-off! | 天杀的 国际冲突哈 |
[41:16] | I’m taking him in. | 我要带走他 |
[41:17] | Oh, really? Where? | 是吗 去哪 |
[41:18] | You will take me straight to the cartels. | 你会把我直送给毒枭 |
[41:21] | Machete. This man is a dirty cop. | 弯刀 这家伙是黑警察 |
[41:24] | Shut your fucking mouth! Shut up, loco! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 闭嘴 疯子 |
[41:26] | You shouldn’t have said that, amigo. | 你真不该那么说 朋友 |
[41:29] | Because if you call me loco, | 你居然叫我疯子 |
[41:31] | then I’m afraid… | 那我恐怕… |
[41:33] | loco is what you get! | 不做疯子不行了 |
[41:46] | Hello again, Machete. | 我又回来了 弯刀 |
[41:48] | Say one more word! | 再多一句话 |
[41:49] | Let’s make a better Mexico, Machete. | 你最好保证自己能行 弯刀 |
[41:51] | All you have to do is pull that fucking trigger. Come on. | 你只需扣动扳机就行 快 |
[41:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[42:03] | See, Machete? | 看见没有 弯刀 |
[42:05] | Justice and law aren’t always the same thing. | 法律与公正并不总是一回事 |
[42:20] | What the fuck is going on here? | 搞什么鬼 |
[42:22] | Where’s my cabrito? | 我的山羊羔呢 |
[42:26] | Machete! | 弯刀 |
[43:26] | Ah, look at me, top scores. | 看着我 最高分 |
[43:28] | Forgive my excitement, | 原谅我兴奋过度了 |
[43:29] | but I’m just learning to speak Spanish. | 我正在学习西班牙语 |
[43:30] | Not by choice, | 没办法的事 |
[43:31] | but I can’t get the CD to change for the life of me. | 可我不能让一盘CD来替代我的生活 |
[43:34] | But fuck it. When in Rome, right? | 无所谓啦 条条大路通罗马是不是 |
[43:36] | Well, I’m trying to find a place called Villa Guerrero. | 我正在找一个地方 叫格雷罗别墅 |
[43:40] | – Perhaps you’ve heard of it? – No se, senor. | – 也许你听说过 – 不知道 先生 |
[43:41] | You haven’t heard of it, or “no se,” | 你没有听说过 还是不知道 |
[43:43] | you don’t understand the question? | 你不明白我问的是什么吗 |
[43:48] | Allow me to use a more useful illustration. | 允许我使用更多的辅助手段 |
[43:52] | I’m really trying here. | 我已经非常的尽力了 |
[43:53] | And if you say “no se” one more time, | 如果你还是说”我不知道” |
[43:56] | I’m gonna put a bullet in your brain | 我就一枪爆你的头 |
[43:58] | out of sheer frustration. | 实在没有办法了 |
[44:00] | Now then, Villa Guerrero? | 现在 格雷罗别墅在哪 |
[44:09] | Your sense of direction doesn’t inspire confidence, senor. | 看来你对方向也不是很有信心 |
[44:15] | Allow me to translate. | 这下你明白了吧 |
[44:29] | Damn. I was just starting to get used to this face. | 该死 我才刚习惯这张脸 |
[45:06] | Muy bien, indeed. | 其实我很好 |
[45:32] | El doctor. | 医生 |
[45:37] | Come quick. | 快来 |
[45:41] | Get the fuck out of here. I’m performing surgery. | 赶紧滚出去 我正在动手术 |
[45:47] | Put him in the bed there. | 他可以躺那张床 |
[45:51] | – Where are they? – Still inside. | – 他们人呢 – 还在里面 |
[45:53] | OK, you two take the rear. | 好的 你们两个负责压阵 |
[46:14] | Machete! | 弯刀 |
[46:16] | Come out and play! | 出来玩玩 |
[46:18] | It’s time we had another fling! | 是时候再投一球了 |
[46:20] | And bring that baby-killer Mendez! | 把那个婴儿杀手门德斯带来 |
[46:39] | Pucker up, lover boy. | 你着什么急 坏小子 |
[46:41] | Suck on this! | 尝尝这个 |
[47:02] | Ugh, that’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[47:18] | So I’m still alive. | 感情我还活着 |
[47:21] | Good for you, Machete. Good for you. | 你可以的 弯刀 你可以的 |
[47:23] | This is the crazy you talking? | 这就是你所谓的疯狂 |
[47:27] | I can’t continue to live my life like this. | 我再也无法继续这么活下去 |
[47:30] | You used to be cartel. | 你曾经是毒枭 |
[47:33] | And then you became a revolutionary. | 后来干了革命 |
[47:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:37] | I was never cartel. | 我从来就不是毒枭 |
[47:40] | I was a secret agent for the Mexican government. | 我是墨西哥政府的特工 |
[47:44] | My mission was to infiltrate Los Cuerpos. | 我的任务就是渗透到拉雀帮里 |
[47:48] | I had to see things. | 我必须亲眼见证 |
[47:51] | I had to do things. | 我必须亲手执行 |
[47:54] | I had to watch people die in ways that no man ever imagined. | 必须以无可想象的看着人们死去 |
[47:58] | Compromising everything I believed, | 妥协是唯一的出路 |
[48:01] | I became one of them. | 我终于变成了他们 |
[48:04] | I remember calling my supervisor, | 我记得曾经和我的上级说 |
[48:06] | telling him that I wanted out, | 我要脱离火坑 |
[48:09] | that I wanted my life back. | 我想要回我的生活 |
[48:12] | What I didn’t know, he was dirty. | 但我不知道他是个黑警察 |
[48:15] | He had been bought by the cartels. | 他已被毒枭收买 |
[48:18] | They took me to the killing room | 他们把我带到屠宰室 |
[48:21] | where my wife and daughter were waiting. | 我老婆和女儿已经等在那里 |
[48:25] | And they made me watch | 他们就让我看 |
[48:28] | as they beat them, | 殴打她们 |
[48:31] | tortured them. | 折磨她们 |
[48:33] | And then it happened. | 那刻 |
[48:37] | The Madman took over for the first time. | 疯子第一次发力 |
[48:40] | My wife and baby girl died | 我老婆和女儿的死 |
[48:41] | because I trusted a system that did not exist. | 是因为我信任了不存在的政府系统 |
[48:45] | I realised that if I was ever going to change Mexico, | 我悟道了 如果改变墨西哥的人是我 |
[48:49] | I must do it myself. | 我一定得靠我自己 |
[48:52] | I started my own revolution | 我发动了自己的革命 |
[48:53] | against every single rotten motherfucker | 反对每一个腐烂的杂种 |
[48:56] | responsible for this violence. | 理由就是拒绝暴力 |
[48:58] | I will die to see it through. | 我以死亡来见证它的实现 |
[49:02] | The real tragedy in it all is that | 而成功的代价也是惨痛的 |
[49:05] | people will never know the truth about me. | 人民永远不会知道我的真相 |
[49:08] | How about you? Does anybody know the real Machete? | 你呢 有没有人了解真正的弯刀 |
[49:12] | Where’s your partner? Every cop has a partner. | 你的搭档在哪里 每个警察都有搭档 |
[49:16] | You couldn’t keep them alive, could you? | 你无法让他们活命 是吗 |
[49:18] | Think about it. How old are you? | 仔细想想吧 你多老了 |
[49:20] | In your line of work, | 你一生艰苦奋斗 |
[49:22] | why have you lived so long? | 何必活那么久 |
[49:24] | Your partners knew about self-sacrifice | 你的搭档们知道自我牺牲 |
[49:26] | for the greater good. | 是为了更大的利益 |
[49:28] | Not you, though. | 但你什么都没有 |
[49:30] | You know what you are? | 知道你是什么吗 |
[49:32] | Vengeance. | 复仇机器 |
[49:34] | You are vengeance. | 你是复仇机器 |
[49:36] | And vengeance never dies. | 死不掉的复仇机器 |
[49:39] | It only changes targets. | 只是改变目标而已 |
[49:45] | Blessing in disguise, chacho. | 因祸得福 |
[49:47] | You’d never make it past the wall in this piece of shit. | 靠这辆垃圾车我们可到不了边境 |
[49:50] | You need a stronger vehicle, an armoured vehicle, | 我们需要一部强力车辆 一辆武装车 |
[49:52] | and I know where we can get one. | 我知道哪里可以弄到 |
[49:55] | Small town near the border. | 边境那边的小镇 |
[49:57] | There’s a chop-shop there. | 有一家肉店 |
[50:02] | Satellite feed coming online. | 卫星直播马上就上线了 |
[50:04] | Once he crosses the border, | 一旦他越境 |
[50:06] | we can move in. | 我们就束手无策了 |
[50:19] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[50:22] | Come on, you want to get across that wall or what? | 快点 到底还要不要越境 |
[50:25] | This is cartel turf. | 这里是毒枭的地盘 |
[50:26] | You led us right to ’em, you crazy son of a bitch! | 你领我们到这里来 你个狗娘养的 |
[50:28] | No, no, no, no. Be quiet. | 不不不不 安静 |
[50:32] | They’re all around us, | 他们在我们周围 |
[50:35] | waiting, | 等待着 |
[50:38] | lurking. | 潜伏着 |
[50:48] | We’re looking for a ride. | 想搭顺风车 |
[50:50] | Well, this ain’t Enterprise fucking Rent-A-Car. | 你们最好还是去车行租一辆车 |
[50:54] | These are custom orders. | 这里都是定制车 |
[50:56] | I would do as he says, Grasa. | 我会按他说的做 格拉萨 |
[50:58] | Well, look at this. | 看看啊 |
[51:01] | Marcos Mendez | 马科斯•门德斯 |
[51:04] | in the flesh. | 大活人 |
[51:05] | This Will do. | 我看行 |
[51:07] | No shit it’ll do. | 屁 是肯定行 |
[51:08] | That baby’s my fucking masterpiece. | 那宝贝是我的杰作 |
[51:11] | Could take her through a minefield | 那车能通过地雷阵 |
[51:13] | without a flat tyre. | 而不会爆胎 |
[51:24] | Cartel! | 毒枭 |
[51:29] | Easy, hombre. | 放松 汉子 |
[51:30] | You wouldn’t shoot a man in a wheelchair, would you? | 你绝不会向一个坐轮椅的开枪吧 |
[51:35] | No. | 对 |
[51:52] | I’m jealous. | 我嫉妒 |
[52:22] | Go, Machete, go! | 开 弯刀 开啊 |
[52:32] | Hola, motherfucker. | 干你娘 |
[52:42] | Let’s go to the nude beach. | 我们去天体海滩 |
[53:07] | Hey there, lover boy! | 对面的朋友 你们好 |
[53:14] | Ladies, give them hell. | 女士们 送他们下地狱 |
[53:16] | Save lover boy for Mama. | 把小白脸留给我 |
[53:18] | I have a special package for him. | 我有特别礼物要送给他 |
[53:20] | Killjoy, give me my strap-on! | 扫帚星 把屌炮给我 |
[53:34] | Grab the wheel. | 抓住方向盘 |
[53:42] | Get out! | 出去 |
[53:59] | – Fuck! – You’re dead. | – 操 – 你死了 |
[54:45] | Fuck, Machete! | 操 弯刀 |
[54:47] | You’re crazier than I am! | 你比我还要疯 |
[54:49] | Crazy like a gypsy fuck, man! | 跟吉普赛人一样疯 |
[54:52] | Oh, what you gonna do? | 噢 你要干嘛 |
[54:54] | Drive through it? It’s solid concrete. | 穿过这里 这是实心的 |
[54:56] | Machete, what the hell are you doing? | 弯刀 你到底在干吗 |
[54:59] | Even Jesus couldn’t get through that damn wall! | 上帝到了这里都得回头 |
[55:01] | – Do you know another way? – There is no other way! | – 有没有别的路 – 没有别的路 |
[55:03] | That’s why they call it a wall, God damn it! | 所以那玩意才叫作墙 妈的 |
[55:06] | I know a way. | 我知道一条路 |
[55:08] | See that graffiti tag on the wall? | 看见墙边的标志了吗 |
[55:10] | Drive straight for it. | 直接开过去 |
[55:12] | An inch to either side | 在墙的每一边 |
[55:13] | and they’ll be scraping us off the cement. | 他们都会拍掉我们身上的泥灰 |
[55:15] | Which Mendez are you? | 你是哪一个门德斯 |
[55:17] | The one who wants to help you get across the border. | 当然是那个想要帮你穿墙的人 |
[55:19] | Hit it! | 撞上去 |
[55:28] | We built the tunnels when they built the wall. | 我们挖隧道 美国人造墙 |
[55:53] | You made it! | 成功了 |
[55:56] | Well, sweet Jezebel! | 无耻荡妇 |
[55:59] | I think we just hit us a stroke of beaner’s luck | 看来我们真是新手撞大运啊 |
[56:02] | running into you again, Taco. | 又见面了 墨西哥人 |
[56:04] | You know, you and your compadre are going for about | 你们这两位同志的脑袋 |
[56:06] | 10 million buckaroos a head. | 价值一千万美金 |
[56:08] | I was never straight A’s in algebra, | 我对代数向来一窍不通 |
[56:10] | but that is a shit-fire-fuck-me-hallelujah lot of money. | 反正就是一大笔巨款的意思 |
[56:15] | I figure we oughta take advantage of your lucrative predicament | 我觉得你们这幅鸟样可以助我们大赚一票 |
[56:19] | and get us up to squares. | 我们可以升官发财了 |
[56:21] | No distractions this time, right, Clebourne? | 这次别乱来 对吗 克拉伯南 |
[56:23] | That’s right, Sheriff. | 没错 警长 |
[56:24] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[56:26] | Sayonara, Taco. | 再见了 墨西哥人 |
[56:47] | Special Agent Mendez. | 特工门德斯而已 |
[56:50] | How many of you are there? | 你到底是几重性格的 |
[56:52] | Sorry, that’s classified. | 抱歉 绝密资料 |
[56:56] | What the hell is that? | 这又是谁 |
[57:01] | My welcome party. | 我所宣称的搭档 |
[57:08] | You didn’t think it would all be over | 你不会认为万事大吉了 |
[57:10] | once we crossed the border, did you? | 只要我们越过边境 对吗 |
[57:13] | Who do you think gave me that missile in the first place? | 你觉得第一次把我送进墨西哥的是谁 |
[57:18] | There is a grand conductor behind all this. | 幕后有个超级黑手 |
[57:24] | Zaror! You’re alive! | 扎罗 你居然还活着 |
[58:08] | Why re-elect President Rathcock? | 为什么拉斯库克总统要连任 |
[58:10] | He dished out $6 million of taxpayer money | 因为他将600万税款 |
[58:13] | to space technology companies | 给予航天技术公司 |
[58:14] | like VozTech Industries. | 例如瓦兹科技工业 |
[58:16] | He built a wall protecting us from the threat of illegals. | 他为了保护民众 建造了一堵抵御非法威胁的墙 |
[58:20] | He took a stand and defended our second amendment | 他表明了立场坚守第二宪法修正案 |
[58:22] | with a vengeance. | 以过激的方式 |
[58:25] | And to boost our national economy to an all-time high, | 为了促进国民经济达到新的高度… |
[58:28] | he made marijuana legal in 48 states. | 他使大麻在48个州合法化 |
[58:31] | My fellow Americans, | 追随我的美国人民们 |
[58:32] | it’s been a groovy four years. | 过去是个绝妙的四年 |
[58:34] | But there is still so much left to accomplish. | 但仍有很多的事情没有实现 |
[58:37] | For me, winning was only the beginning. | 对我而言 选举获胜仅仅是个开始 |
[58:39] | Re-elect Rathcock. | 拉斯库克连任 |
[58:41] | A name you like, | 一个你喜欢的名字 |
[58:43] | a face you can trust. | 一张你可以信赖的脸 |
[59:02] | Don’t worry, Mr Cortez. | 别担心 科特兹先生 |
[59:05] | You haven’t failed your mission yet. | 其实你的任务并未失败 |
[59:11] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[59:12] | Recuperating in my sumptuous healing pool right now. | 你现在所处的是本人的豪华修复池 |
[59:15] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[59:17] | And as you can see, | 如你所见 |
[59:18] | our friend Marcos Mendez is still… | 我们的朋友马科斯•门德斯仍然在… |
[59:20] | very much alive and ticking. | 坚强地心跳着 |
[59:24] | Which makes him still very much a threat. | 那意思就是他仍然是一个威胁 |
[59:28] | It needs to be disarmed. | 是威胁就该被解除 |
[59:30] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道要面对的是什么 |
[59:32] | Well, actually, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[59:34] | I invented it. | 毕竟是我发明的 |
[59:36] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍 |
[59:38] | My name is Luthor Voz. | 我的名字是卢瑟•瓦兹 |
[59:41] | Let me admit, | 我承认 |
[59:42] | I’ve been following your career for quite some time now. | 我对你的职业生涯感兴趣良久 |
[59:44] | I am a tremendous fan of your work, Mr Cortez. | 我是你的超级粉丝 科特兹先生 |
[59:47] | As an aficionado of the arts of war myself, | 作为《孙子兵法》的死忠 |
[59:50] | I just gotta say that you are one genuine article, | 一如我刚才所说 你是货真价实的 |
[59:52] | Genghis Khan, high-calibre, fucker-people-upper. | 成吉思汗 人民的偶像 |
[59:56] | You’re a warrior, Mr Cortez. A killer. | 你是战士 科特兹先生 杀手 |
[59:59] | A survivor. Like me. | 幸存者 我也一样 |
[1:00:02] | Just try to relax. | 尽管放松 |
[1:00:04] | I mean, if I wanted you dead, | 我意思是如果我要你死 |
[1:00:06] | you’d be fucking dead. | 你早就死透了 |
[1:00:08] | Are you gonna disarm it or not? | 你到底关不关掉他 |
[1:00:10] | I’m leaning towards not. | 我倾向于不关 |
[1:00:12] | But that all very much depends on you, Mr Cortez. | 但那主要取决于你 科特兹先生 |
[1:00:17] | You sold Mendez the missile. | 你把导弹卖给门德斯 |
[1:00:19] | No. | 不对 |
[1:00:21] | I gave it to him. | 我是赠与他的 |
[1:00:22] | But then, I’ve given a lot of bad things to a lot of bad people, | 话说回来 我是给了坏蛋们很多坏东西 |
[1:00:25] | but that does not make me one of them. | 但那不足以说明我也是坏蛋 |
[1:00:28] | Get dressed, Mr Cortez. | 穿上衣服 科特兹先生 |
[1:00:31] | Allow me to try and convince you. | 允许我来说服你 |
[1:00:36] | I’ll turn my back. | 我转身好了 |
[1:00:42] | Welcome to VozTech, | 欢迎来到瓦兹科技 |
[1:00:45] | the world’s premier space technology | 欣赏世界级航天技术 |
[1:00:48] | and weapons manufacturer. | 以及武器制造专家 |
[1:00:50] | You know, Time Magazine once called me | 时代杂志曾经称我为… |
[1:00:53] | a merchant of death with an assembly line. | 死亡装配线商人 |
[1:00:56] | But one very special day, I began to think bigger. | 曾经有一天 我突发奇想 |
[1:01:00] | And now I’ve turned science fiction | 今日我已将科学幻想小说 |
[1:01:03] | into science reality. | 变为真实的存在 |
[1:01:06] | And this, this is where we conduct our training exercises. | 这… 这里是我们的培训基地 |
[1:01:10] | For what? | 用来干嘛 |
[1:01:11] | Our exodus. | 我们的”出埃及记” |
[1:01:13] | When NASA asked me to build them | 当年美国宇航局曾要我替他们建造 |
[1:01:14] | a new state-of-the-art luxury spacestation, | 一所崭新的超豪华宇宙空间站 |
[1:01:17] | I luxuriously told them to fuck themselves. | 我华丽丽的告诉他们 去死 |
[1:01:19] | Why, you ask? | 为什么 |
[1:01:20] | Well, because I’d already built one of my own. | 因为我告诉过我的后辈 |
[1:01:22] | It’s up there right now, just floating the fuck around, | 那玩意已经漂浮在外空 |
[1:01:25] | waiting for me and my people to inhabit it. | 等候我与我的民众入驻 |
[1:01:27] | – In fact, Mr Cortez… – Machete. | – 其实科特兹先生… – 弯刀 |
[1:01:29] | Incidentally, Mr Machete, | 顺便说一下 弯刀 |
[1:01:30] | I plan on moving into my new space pad very, very soon. | 我早就想入驻新宇宙空间站了 |
[1:01:33] | I’m very excited. | 真是令人期待 |
[1:01:34] | Here, have a heart. | 替我拿一下心脏 |
[1:01:36] | What about the heart? | 心脏有什么用 |
[1:01:37] | Well, that’s why I’m relocating. | 用于重新安置 |
[1:01:40] | Climb aboard. | 请登船吧 |
[1:01:42] | Yes, I’m a Star Wars fan. | 是 我是星战粉 |
[1:01:45] | Tanks, missiles, bread and butter. | 坦克 导弹 都是必需品 |
[1:01:48] | It’s the simple things that fund my… | 这些小玩意…¥ |
[1:01:50] | more out-of-this-world enterprises. | 是我帝国的资金来源 |
[1:01:53] | – Why Mendez? – Why? | – 门德斯怎么回事 – 那个 |
[1:01:54] | Well, bin Laden is dead | 既然本拉登死了 |
[1:01:57] | and America has always needed its boogeyman, | 而美国总是需要一个假想敌 |
[1:02:00] | so I created a new one. | 于是我就创造一个新的 |
[1:02:02] | Yes, I supplied Senor Mendez with the fireworks. | 没错 门德斯先生是我的一颗烟幕弹 |
[1:02:07] | But given Mendez’s aptitude for the unpredictable, | 然而考虑到门德斯突然变卦 |
[1:02:10] | I left one of my men behind | 我在他身边留下眼线 |
[1:02:11] | to keep me abreast of his process or lack thereof. | 让我时刻掌握他的行踪 |
[1:02:14] | What’s your plan have to do with me? | 你的计划跟我有什么关系 |
[1:02:16] | I have high hopes for you, Mr Machete. | 我对你期望颇高 弯刀先生 |
[1:02:19] | Higher than you could mentally ascend to. | 高到连你也无法想象 |
[1:02:26] | A spaceship? | 太空船 |
[1:02:27] | Technically speaking, space shuttle. | 技术用语是 航天飞机 |
[1:02:31] | Not to mention, my legacy. | 忘了说 这项伟业 |
[1:02:33] | It all started about six years ago. | 起始于六年前 |
[1:02:35] | I privately funded a suborbital launch. | 我私人资助了一次亚级轨道发射 |
[1:02:38] | Went up myself. | 我一个人遨游太空 |
[1:02:40] | Yeah, I was something of a thrillseeker back then. | 那次我有点灵魂出窍 |
[1:02:43] | Before what I like to call “the incident”. | 之前 我都称之为”意外” |
[1:02:46] | I was up amongst the stars | 我漂浮在群星之中 |
[1:02:48] | and something inexplicable happened to me. | 我脑海中难以言表的的一道弧光 |
[1:02:50] | I saw the future. | 我看见了未来 |
[1:02:52] | I saw the world ending. | 我看见了世界末日 |
[1:02:54] | It unfolded right before my very eyes. | 所有的情景真切的浮现在我眼前 |
[1:02:59] | And that’s why I built this. | 因此 我建造了这个 |
[1:03:01] | Aboard it, | 登船吧 |
[1:03:02] | me and anyone who wants to join me | 我和任何想加入我的人 |
[1:03:04] | will take flight. | 都可以乘坐飞船 |
[1:03:06] | And when kingdom comes, | 当那个时代来临的时候 |
[1:03:07] | as it surely will, | 它一定会来的 |
[1:03:09] | we’ll be safe amongst the stars. | 即使在群星中也会安逸 |
[1:03:11] | Noah had his ark, I got mine. | 诺亚有他的方舟…我有我的一套 |
[1:03:15] | You really believe that? | 你真的信那套 |
[1:03:17] | I believe what I see. | 我相信我所见到的 |
[1:03:19] | And luckily for you, sir, | 你算是走运 |
[1:03:21] | I saw you up there with me. | 我看到你与我一起在这里 |
[1:03:24] | I see glimpses of what lies ahead. | 我可以提前看穿谎言 |
[1:03:26] | It’s a condition I was left with after “the incident”. | 就是说我没有”意外”发生 |
[1:03:31] | Speaking of which, I’d take a step or two back if I were you. | 说到这里 如果我是你就赶紧退后两步 |
[1:03:37] | You ever had deja vu? | 有没有做过白日梦 |
[1:03:39] | Lasts a couple of seconds, right? | 仅持续几秒钟的那种 |
[1:03:41] | With me, it’s been two years. | 而我 一做就是两年 |
[1:03:45] | You don’t believe me now, but you will. | 你现在仍不信我 但你会的 |
[1:03:48] | Now if I couldn’t see into the future, | 如果不能预见未来 |
[1:03:51] | then how could I have made all these? | 那我怎能创造这一切 |
[1:03:53] | Mr Machete, | 弯刀先生 |
[1:03:54] | I present to you the arms of tomorrow. | 呈现给你的是未来武器 |
[1:03:58] | Pick your fancy. | 请尽情选择 |
[1:04:07] | And you pick the only one in the place that’s faulty. | 你挑的是唯一一把缺陷武器 |
[1:04:11] | I’m sorry, but my molecule blaster | 抱歉 这件分子分解枪 |
[1:04:12] | doesn’t quite work yet. | 尚不能正常工作 |
[1:04:14] | It keeps turning shit inside-out. | 分解的都是乱七八糟的玩意 |
[1:04:18] | Perhaps this is more your speed anyway. | 或许这才是你的最爱 |
[1:04:20] | Primitive, lightweight. | 原始的 轻量级的 |
[1:04:23] | Retro, yet high-tech. | 复古的…高科技 |
[1:04:26] | Demonstration? | 演示一下 |
[1:04:34] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:04:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:36] | It’s yours. | 归你了 |
[1:04:38] | And now, Mr Machete, if I could just cut to the rub. | 现在 弯刀先生 言归正传 |
[1:04:42] | I’d like to recruit you. | 我打算招募你 |
[1:04:44] | You already have enough men. | 你已经有足够的人手了 |
[1:04:46] | No, but not the best by any means. | 不 都不是最佳的 |
[1:04:47] | How can they be | 他们算啥呢 |
[1:04:48] | when you so dominantly claim that title yourself? | 你有着如此具有统治力的称号 |
[1:04:51] | Demonstration. | 示范一下 |
[1:04:53] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:05:31] | Encore. Encore. | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[1:05:35] | Or three? | 三个如何 |
[1:05:40] | Genetically-engineered super soldiers, you see. | 基因超级战士 你看看 |
[1:05:43] | Clones. | 克隆的 |
[1:05:50] | Have at ’em. | 接招 |
[1:06:25] | Just as I predicted. | 如我所料 |
[1:06:28] | No match for the likes of you. | 无人可与你为敌 |
[1:06:36] | I created my clones because where I’m going, | 我之所以使用克隆技术 因为我所到之处 |
[1:06:39] | I’m going to need an army. | 需要自己的军队 |
[1:06:41] | And that poor dead bastard you met in Mexico, Zaror, | 你在墨西哥见过的那个超级战士 扎罗 |
[1:06:44] | he was my prototype… | 他就是原型体… |
[1:06:45] | But since you fucked him up | 然而你打败了他 |
[1:06:47] | like a Special Ed science fair project, | 就像一场特别教育的科学展览会 |
[1:06:50] | I’m left to regret my choice. | 我有些后悔我的选择 |
[1:06:52] | You still haven’t told me why I’m here. | 你仍旧没有告诉我 为什么我在这里 |
[1:06:54] | I need a stronger specimen from which to draw a new batch of clones | 我需要一个更强健的克隆原型体 |
[1:06:58] | and I was hoping that you would do me that honour, sir. | 我希望那个人是你 我可有这份荣幸 先生 |
[1:07:02] | There is only one Machete. | 弯刀只有一个 |
[1:07:04] | But what if there were more? | 如果有更多的呢 |
[1:07:06] | What if there was an army of enhanced Machetes? | 如果我的军队都是超级弯刀呢 |
[1:07:09] | Machete, Machete. Everywhere Machete! | 弯刀 弯刀 所有人都是弯刀 |
[1:07:12] | You and I together would be a force to be reckoned with. | 你和我一起将会是强强联手 |
[1:07:22] | I’m sorry. I may have overreacted, | 抱歉 我有点过激 |
[1:07:25] | but that numbnuts was about to spill a bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafite. | 但是这个呆瓜居然撒漏了1787年的拉菲葡萄酒 |
[1:07:30] | No more games. | 别再玩游戏了 |
[1:07:33] | – Disarm it. – Join me. | – 关掉他 – 加入我 |
[1:07:35] | Surely you know by now that I know how all this turns out. | 现在你可以确信我能未卜先知 |
[1:07:38] | Then you know I’m taking this. | 那你就知道我拿走这个了 |
[1:07:40] | Oh, and where will you go? | 你打算去哪里 |
[1:07:42] | You know I’m the only one that can disarm it. | 你知道我是唯一能解除它的人 |
[1:07:45] | I’ll find someone else. | 我找别人好了 |
[1:07:47] | Oh, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[1:07:48] | But I think there’s one more little thing you should know. | 但我觉得还有件小事你得知道 |
[1:07:51] | Mendez wasn’t my only boogeyman. | 门德斯不是唯一的假想敌 |
[1:07:54] | North Korea, Russia, I have a Mendez everywhere. | 北韩 俄国 到处都有我的门德斯 |
[1:07:58] | And, in a matter of hours, they’ll launch on one another, | 一小时之内 他们将逐一启动 |
[1:08:01] | throwing the world into gargantuan, unrecoverable anarchy. | 把全世界一股脑变成无政府状态 |
[1:08:06] | Too many syllables? | 话太多了 |
[1:08:07] | The world is fucked. | 这世界完了 |
[1:08:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:10] | This world must end in order for a more perfect one to emerge. | 旧世界必须终结 新世界才能产生 |
[1:08:13] | And like it or not, Mr Machete, you’re coming with me. | 不管你喜欢与否 弯刀先生 你都得和我走 |
[1:08:42] | Goddamn, you’re good! | 妈的 你真行 |
[1:08:45] | Get that bastard! | 去抓那个混蛋 |
[1:08:46] | Try not to get too many of yourselves killed in the process! | 你们可别死太多啊 |
[1:09:29] | My molecule blaster doesn’t quite work right yet. | 分子枪尚不能正常工作 |
[1:09:34] | It keeps turning shit inside-out. | 分解的都是乱七八糟的玩意 |
[1:11:14] | What took you so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[1:11:15] | You’re lucky I came at all. | 算你走运 我还是来了 |
[1:11:26] | Oh, we’ll meet again, Mr Machete. | 我们会再见面的 弯刀先生 |
[1:11:30] | I’ve seen it. | 我都看见了 |
[1:11:34] | Been tracking you since your bounty hit the airwaves. | 从边境冲击波我们就开始追踪你 |
[1:11:38] | Quite a shit-storm you stirred up down south. | 看来你在南面惹了不小的风波 |
[1:11:40] | I thought I’d tap in. Couldn’t let you have all the fun. | 我本也有一份的 不能让你一个人独占乐子 |
[1:11:45] | I’m sorry about Sartana. | 莎塔娜的事情我很难过 |
[1:11:48] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[1:11:50] | She was one of the good ones. | 她是好手中的好手 |
[1:11:54] | As you can see, the Network’s gone full scale. | 如你所见 网络已开始正常运作 |
[1:11:57] | New and improved. | 新改进的 |
[1:11:59] | Over 500,000 extractions and counting. | 超过50万个监控点 |
[1:12:03] | When they put up the wall, | 从他们造墙开始就在记录 |
[1:12:05] | we had to up our game, find funding. | 为了升级游戏竞赛 必须得要资金 |
[1:12:09] | Now, our reach extends all the way to San Cristobal. | 现在监控范围已经扩大到桑蒂了望塔 |
[1:12:14] | The rules are the same. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[1:12:16] | You get in, you gotta earn it. | 投入才能产出 |
[1:12:18] | We monitor our members to make sure they’re doing their part. | 监视器确保一切记录在案 |
[1:12:21] | If they’re not, | 如果没有的话 |
[1:12:22] | I’ll deport their asses myself. | 我就亲自驱逐他们 |
[1:12:28] | Missing? All of them? | 失踪人口 全都是 |
[1:12:30] | MIA. Every last one of them. | 战斗中失踪的 所有的人 |
[1:12:33] | One minute they’re tearing ass for the border, | 每分钟都有人在边界失踪 |
[1:12:35] | the next, | 接下来 |
[1:12:36] | they’re vanished. | 他们的失踪 |
[1:12:38] | Disappeared without a trace. | 失踪的毫无痕迹 |
[1:12:41] | It’s like aliens abducted by goddamn aliens. | 就像是外星人的恶作剧 |
[1:12:45] | You gotta check this out. | 你过来看 |
[1:12:46] | This is the surveillance footage we got. | 这是我们监控到的画面 |
[1:12:53] | We think the same douchebag that took you took them. | 我们认为是同一个混蛋带走你与他们 |
[1:12:56] | Seems like he’s building some sort of secret weapon, | 看来他正在建造某种秘密武器 |
[1:12:59] | possibly needs the Mexican labour to finish it. | 很可能需要墨西哥苦力来完成 |
[1:13:01] | It’s in space. | 它在外空 |
[1:13:03] | He wants to get there before the missiles take off. | 在所有导弹爆炸前 他会抵达该处 |
[1:13:05] | What missiles? What the fuck are you talking about? | 什么导弹 你说的什么东西 |
[1:13:08] | Launch trigger is wired to a biological clock. | 触发器都连接在生物钟上 |
[1:13:11] | We need to find someone to disarm it. | 我们必须找到解除触发器的人 |
[1:13:13] | You got anybody in the Network? | 你的网络有可用人才吗 |
[1:13:16] | Yeah. But you don’t like him. | 有 但你一定不喜欢他 |
[1:13:30] | Osiris. | 奥萨利斯 |
[1:13:40] | Come on, Machete, he’s with us. | 行了 弯刀 他和我们一条战壕的 |
[1:13:42] | He’s not with me. | 不是我的战壕 |
[1:13:44] | He’s our only bomb guy. | 他是我们唯一的炸弹仔 |
[1:13:45] | You wanna choke him out, go ahead. | 你要扼死他 请随意 |
[1:13:48] | I hear it’s always the blue wire. | 反正每次都剪蓝线就对了 |
[1:13:52] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[1:13:54] | He came to me about six months ago. | 他六个月前到我这里 |
[1:13:56] | Said he’d changed his tune. | 说他改变了立场 |
[1:13:58] | Cabrones ain’t got no tune. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[1:14:00] | I know that you would prefer to see me all sorts of dead, | 我知道你恨不得我死 |
[1:14:04] | but God has already cursed me for what I did to Padre. | 但上帝已经因为我对神父的所作所为诅咒了我 |
[1:14:08] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会来… |
[1:14:11] | To finish your brother’s work. | 接手神父未完的工作 |
[1:14:13] | My only redemption is in righting that wrong. | 我唯一的救赎就是改正错误 |
[1:14:16] | So, please, give me mercy | 请怜悯我 |
[1:14:18] | and I swear I will make it up to you. | 我发誓我会对你有用的 |
[1:14:21] | Or die trying. | 不然去死 |
[1:14:23] | I’d have it no other way. | 我别无他法 |
[1:14:27] | This is your bomb guy? | 这就是你的炸弹专家 |
[1:14:29] | You can try the Yellow Pages. | 不信你去翻黄页 |
[1:14:33] | I gotta make a call. | 我得先打个电话 |
[1:14:36] | You’d better be somewhere with shit reception, | 你最好是和某个前台小姐打得火热 |
[1:14:37] | because I’ve been trying to reach you all damn day. | 我他妈的一整天都在联络你 |
[1:14:40] | – Where’s Mendez? – Dead. | – 门德斯在哪 – 死了 |
[1:14:42] | But his heart still beats. | 但心脏还在跳动 |
[1:14:43] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[1:14:45] | Machete don’t joke. | 弯刀从不开玩笑 |
[1:14:47] | Humour me. | 幽我的默 |
[1:14:48] | Who’s got the heart? | 心脏在谁那里 |
[1:14:50] | Voz. He’s bad news. | 瓦兹 他是幕后黑手 |
[1:14:51] | Been using Mendez to do all his dirty work. | 利用门德斯展开他的肮脏工作 |
[1:14:54] | Machete, I’m gonna stop you right there, OK? | 弯刀 你赶紧别胡说了 懂吗 |
[1:14:56] | Luthor Voz may have his hand in a lot of pockets, but… | 卢瑟•瓦兹也许确实贪污了很多钱 但是… |
[1:14:58] | he’s harmless. | 他是无害的 |
[1:14:59] | He sponsors my damn pageant, for Christ’s sake. | 他可是我选美的赞助者 |
[1:15:02] | You need to alert the President. | 你最好警告总统 |
[1:15:03] | Just calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:15:05] | Tell me your location | 告诉我你的位置 |
[1:15:06] | and we’ll talk about this in person. | 之后我们私下里谈 |
[1:15:08] | – Better meet somewhere else. – Have it your way. | – 最好是别的地方 – 你先忙 |
[1:15:10] | I’m gonna text you a rendezvous point | 我会短信你准确地点 |
[1:15:12] | after my swimsuit competition. | 等我选美活动之后 |
[1:15:20] | Who’s the bitch? | 这个贱人是谁 |
[1:15:21] | Handler. | 韩德勒 |
[1:15:27] | You fuck her? | 你操过她 |
[1:15:32] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 你操过 |
[1:15:33] | You got a problem? | 你有问题 |
[1:15:35] | Yeah, I got a problem. | 对 我有问题 |
[1:15:37] | When you smell like pussy, | 你闻起来有股淫骚味的时候 |
[1:15:38] | it means you’re pussy-whipped. | 必然精虫上脑 |
[1:15:40] | And when you’re pussy-whipped, | 一旦你精虫上脑 |
[1:15:41] | your judgement’s cloudy. | 你的判断就会云里雾里 |
[1:15:43] | Just jealous. | 就是嫉妒 |
[1:15:46] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[1:15:49] | I thought Machete don’t text. | 我还以为弯刀 不会短信 |
[1:15:52] | Machete loves everybody. | 弯刀爱所有人 |
[1:15:57] | Man, screw this. | 伙计 搞砸了 |
[1:16:00] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:16:02] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[1:16:03] | It takes a bitch to make a bitch | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[1:16:06] | and I smell fish taco. | 我闻到了鱼香玉米卷 |
[1:16:08] | Tito, Osiris. | 提多 奥萨利斯 |
[1:16:12] | Taco time. | 墨西哥达人秀 |
[1:16:38] | What do you know? I won. | 知道么 我赢了 |
[1:16:40] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:16:42] | It’s exciting, right? | 令人兴奋吧 |
[1:16:44] | You’re looking at the new Miss Texas. | 你眼前的是新一届德州小姐 |
[1:16:46] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:16:47] | Listen, carino, | 听着… |
[1:16:48] | I would love to stay and chit-chat with you, | 我很想留下来和你唠唠嗑 |
[1:16:50] | but not while there’s a live missile inside state lines. | 但不是这个导弹在一边虎视眈眈的节骨眼上 |
[1:16:52] | So would you please, pretty please, | 所以请你 诚挚的请你 |
[1:16:54] | get into the car and debrief me on your mission? | 到车上来 给我报告任务的进展 |
[1:16:56] | If that’s even what you’d like to call your blood-splattered fiasco. | 甚至也可以滔滔不绝你的惨败经历 |
[1:16:59] | – How’d you know? – Know what? | – 你怎么知道 – 知道什么 |
[1:17:01] | The missile. That it was here. | 导弹 就在这里 |
[1:17:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:17:08] | Smarter than the average Mexican. | 智商超越大多数墨西哥人了 |
[1:17:10] | You work for Voz. | 你替瓦兹卖命 |
[1:17:12] | I promised to turn you over to Voz | 我答应把你交给瓦兹 |
[1:17:14] | and Voz promised me the crown. | 而瓦兹答应我皇冠 |
[1:17:16] | See, I can’t really sing or twirl a baton, | 瞧 我真的不会唱 也不会拿指挥棒 |
[1:17:21] | but I can win. | 但我会赢的 |
[1:17:25] | Oh, | 噢 |
[1:17:26] | Papi, I’m sorry. | 老爹 抱歉了 |
[1:17:29] | You and I really could have had something, | 本来我们之间可以有一段的 |
[1:17:32] | but I just love killing a good romance. | 可惜了这段浪漫了 |
[1:17:37] | Make it count. | 倒数 |
[1:18:04] | I knew I smelt bitch in the air tonight. | 今晚我闻到对面有股淫骚味 |
[1:18:07] | Payback’s the only bitch you need to worry about. | 我看你还是考虑怎么抽身吧 |
[1:18:09] | This dress costs more than your fucking life! | 我这套衣服的价值比你一辈子赚的都多 |
[1:18:14] | Didn’t anybody ever tell you not to wear a dress to a gunfight? | 有没有人告诉你穿这种衣服出来干架就是找死 |
[1:18:20] | Oh, baby, I always dress to the nines. | 我穿的是胜利者套装 |
[1:18:24] | I dress to kill. | 我穿的是杀戮者套装 |
[1:18:29] | Wait, no, wait! No, wait! | 等等 不 等等 不 等等 |
[1:18:44] | – Where’s Tito? – He’s down. | – 提多在哪里 – 他受伤了 |
[1:18:58] | Go, I got this. | 你走 我来处理这事 |
[1:19:04] | How many do we got? | 我们干掉几个 |
[1:19:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:19:25] | He’s on the roof! | 他在车顶上 |
[1:19:27] | Yeah, no shit he’s on the roof! | 是啊 他在车顶上 |
[1:19:28] | Will one of you please get him off the roof… Shit! | 你们有人愿意把他赶下来… 干 |
[1:19:34] | For crying out loud, | 搞什么名堂 |
[1:19:35] | will one of you well-paid, well-trained | 我给你们好吃好喝 |
[1:19:37] | gentlemen please shoot that motherfucker? | 还不赶紧给我干掉这厮 |
[1:19:41] | Thank you! | 谢了 |
[1:20:03] | This is the President. | 我是总统 |
[1:20:05] | Mr President, it’s Miss San Antonio. | 总统先生 我是圣安东尼奥小姐 |
[1:20:07] | Machete never showed up to the rendezvous. | 弯刀没有在指定地点露面 |
[1:20:09] | I just hope that he’s still alive. | 我希望他还活着 |
[1:20:17] | It doesn’t matter. It’s not worth it. Let’s go. | 没关系 这不值得 我们走 |
[1:20:19] | Aren’t you the one that taught me that the law and justice | 是你教我法律与公正… |
[1:20:21] | aren’t always the same thing? | 不总是一回事 |
[1:20:23] | We gotta stop ’em. | 阻止他们 |
[1:21:51] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[1:21:54] | Who am I kidding? | 难道我是开玩笑的 |
[1:22:01] | I really must hand it to you, mi amigo. | 这事情必须你来干 朋友 |
[1:22:05] | You are a difficult man to catch up with. | 你是个很难搞的人 |
[1:22:08] | You have no idea what I went through to get here. | 你绝想不到 我是怎么到达这里的 |
[1:22:11] | Hours I spent stranded on that desert highway | 我在这沙漠迷城的公路上费了不少时间 |
[1:22:14] | until this holy rolling rig came along. | 终于时来运转 |
[1:22:24] | Lady, please, help me. | 小姐 请救我 |
[1:22:27] | You and all your drug-pushing compadres | 你和你的所有贩毒搭档 |
[1:22:29] | just derailed my pursuit, | 只不过是想泡我而已 |
[1:22:31] | so frankly, | 所以坦诚讲 |
[1:22:32] | I’m leaning in another direction entirely. | 我更倾向于另一种做法 |
[1:22:35] | Give me mercy. | 可怜我 |
[1:22:36] | There’s about three things I’d rather give you | 我有三个选择给你 |
[1:22:39] | and they’re all in the chamber of this gun. | 都和这把枪都关 |
[1:22:43] | Straight UP? | 死得痛快 |
[1:22:44] | Or with some flair? | 死得冒烟 |
[1:22:47] | Straight UP? | 死得痛快 |
[1:22:49] | Or flair? | 又冒烟 |
[1:22:51] | Whatever is the more interesting way to die. | 不管怎么样 死得其乐就可以 |
[1:23:00] | Weirdo. | 怪胎 |
[1:23:22] | You know, I rather enjoy my new disguise. | 我相当享受现在这套皮囊 |
[1:23:27] | I must apologise for making you dig your own grave. | 让你挖坟这件事我必须道歉 |
[1:23:30] | It’s appalling, | 挺可怕的 |
[1:23:31] | not offering you a more professional courtesy, | 也没有给你更专业的礼遇 |
[1:23:33] | but I’m not one for hard labour. | 但我天生不是干苦力的 |
[1:23:35] | You on the other hand, | 你是个例外 |
[1:23:37] | being Mexican and all, | 作为墨西哥人 |
[1:23:38] | you must be used to it. | 你必须习惯 |
[1:23:40] | And… | 还有… |
[1:23:44] | Holy fucking underground tunnel! | 该死的地下隧道 |
[1:24:02] | People, | 你们 |
[1:24:04] | did you see the Mexican guy? | 你们有没有看到一个墨西哥人 |
[1:24:06] | Drop it! | 扔掉 |
[1:24:07] | Reach for the sky before I put that illegal face in a tussle. | 趁我还没在你脸上轰个洞 |
[1:24:13] | You have it all wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[1:24:15] | This is all a big mistake. | 这是个大误会 |
[1:24:16] | Only mistake you made | 唯一的误会 |
[1:24:18] | was dancin’ across that border, muchacho. | 是从隧道里冒头¥ |
[1:24:21] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你们不知道 |
[1:24:24] | I am no Mexican. | 我不是墨西哥人 |
[1:24:25] | Don’t move your hands, amigo! | 手不许动 朋友 |
[1:24:27] | Sir, really, listen to my voice. | 先生 听我的口音 |
[1:24:31] | Do I sound Mexican? | 听起来像墨西哥人吗 |
[1:24:33] | I am from Ontario, for fuck’s sake! | 我来自安大略湖 天哪 |
[1:24:35] | Canadian and Mexican. | 加拿大和墨西哥的 |
[1:24:39] | Double-whammy. | 双重身份 |
[1:24:40] | Smoke this fool! | 把这家伙打成筛子 |
[1:25:25] | Get him some water! | 弄点水来 |
[1:25:28] | No time for water. | 没时间喝水了 |
[1:25:31] | Doc Felix needs to see him right away. | 费里克斯医生必须立即救治他 |
[1:25:33] | Machete! | 弯刀 |
[1:25:35] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[1:25:41] | Sorry if I smell. | 抱歉味道不好闻 |
[1:25:42] | Did you know the average person passes gas 14 times a day? | 你知道一般人每天要放14个屁吗 |
[1:25:45] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[1:25:48] | Our target, Luthor Voz. | 我们的目标:卢瑟•瓦兹 |
[1:25:51] | The same proper fuck who’s been jacking our members. | 长久以来一直迫害我们的同胞 |
[1:25:54] | As we speak, he’s got a missile pointed right up our ass. | 说话时 他的导弹就直指我们的屁股 |
[1:25:59] | And since it looks like no one else is gonna stop him, | 而且似乎无人可以阻挡他 |
[1:26:03] | it’s on us. | 只能靠我们自己 |
[1:26:04] | Machete’s mission with Voz has nothing to do with us. | 弯刀与瓦兹的恩怨与我们无关 |
[1:26:07] | We are the Network. | 我们只负责网络 |
[1:26:09] | Our mission is Mexico. | 我们的任务是墨西哥 |
[1:26:11] | Our mission has changed. | 任务有变 |
[1:26:13] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:26:14] | I’ll go it alone. | 我一个人去 |
[1:26:15] | You’re not going anywhere without me, cabron. | 没有我 你哪里也不准去 废物 |
[1:26:18] | No time to argue. | 没时间辩论了 |
[1:26:21] | Fuck that. | 滚粗 |
[1:26:23] | Let me explain something, mi gente. | 我解释一下 |
[1:26:26] | This isn’t about Mexico no more. | 这事情已不仅只关系到墨西哥 |
[1:26:29] | It’s about the world. | 事关全世界 |
[1:26:31] | No world, no Mexico. | 没有世界…就没有墨西哥 |
[1:26:35] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[1:26:36] | – Me, too. – Me, too. | – 还有我 – 还有我 |
[1:26:39] | Ditto. | 提多 |
[1:26:40] | Viva Machete! | 万岁 弯刀 |
[1:26:46] | Looks like it’s settled, Machete. | 事情解决了 弯刀 |
[1:26:49] | When do we hit ’em? | 几时动手 |
[1:26:50] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[1:27:00] | Network-1 in position. | 网络一号就位 |
[1:27:01] | Network-2 in position. | 网络二号就位 |
[1:27:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:27:05] | Here you are. | 给你的 |
[1:27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:27:27] | your host, | 有请主人 |
[1:27:28] | Voz! | 瓦兹 |
[1:27:41] | My fellow travellers, my friends, | 跟随我的旅行者们 朋友们 |
[1:27:44] | I proudly present the Millennium-1 | 容我献给大家”千禧年一号” |
[1:27:47] | ready to launch right on schedule. | 准时发射升空 |
[1:27:50] | Now before long, | 不久以后 |
[1:27:51] | we’ll be transported to the heavens on a maiden voyage of Titanic proportion. | 我们将搭乘泰坦尼克号般的飞行器处女航行 |
[1:27:56] | And once the world is purged, | 世界再一次得到净化 |
[1:27:58] | we’ll return to bring about a new world together! | 我们将建立新世界…携手共进 |
[1:28:08] | In a moment, the boarding process will begin. | 马上 就将开始登船 |
[1:28:10] | But first, my friends, prepare for infinity! | 但首先 朋友们 请做好准备 |
[1:28:15] | Reveal your new selves to me! | 展示你们全新的自我 |
[1:28:27] | Why don’t you tell them the truth? | 为什么不把真相告诉他们 |
[1:28:32] | Tell them you orchestrated all this. | 告诉他们 你精心策划的一切 |
[1:28:34] | The missiles, the heart. | 导弹 心脏 |
[1:28:36] | Would someone please help the help? | 快来人… 帮个忙 |
[1:28:38] | He seems to be lost. | 他看起来迷路了 |
[1:28:40] | Tell them if the world ends, | 告诉他们 如果世界被终结 |
[1:28:42] | you’re the one who ended it. | 你就是那个终结者 |
[1:28:45] | How can this be? This isn’t supposed to be happening. | 这怎么可能 这不可能发生 |
[1:28:47] | No, this isn’t supposed to be… I never saw this. | 我从没见过这幕 |
[1:28:51] | Machete happens. | 弯刀使然 |
[1:28:53] | Look, this is no time for second thoughts. | 现在没时间回心转意了 |
[1:28:56] | The end is near, I assure you. | 末日已近 我肯定 |
[1:28:59] | For you. | 是对你的 |
[1:29:01] | Let’s do this. | 行动 |
[1:29:11] | Well, ladies and gents, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:29:12] | I had hoped to have an uninhibited evening, | 我本期待一个欢乐的夜晚 |
[1:29:16] | but now it seems… | 但现在似乎… |
[1:29:18] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[1:29:34] | – What about Voz? – We find the heart first. | – 瓦兹怎么了 – 我们先找到了心脏 |
[1:29:36] | After you, chief. | 你先来 头儿 |
[1:29:45] | Motherfuckers! | 操他娘的 |
[1:29:53] | What the beating fuck is that? | 那跳动的是什么鬼玩意 |
[1:29:57] | Yeah, I’m more of a cherry bomb, | 我不过是玩玩樱桃炸弹 |
[1:29:59] | matchstick kind of guy, you know. | 那种火材棍级别的 |
[1:30:01] | Semtex, TNT. | 塑料炸弹 TNT炸药 |
[1:30:02] | 50-50 shot on a good day. | 五五开就算运气好的 |
[1:30:04] | But this… | 但这东西… |
[1:30:05] | I mean, high-octane organs ain’t my bag. | 我没见识过高辛烷值的器件 |
[1:30:09] | Then what good are you? | 那你还有什么用 |
[1:30:20] | Never mind. We’re live. | 无所谓 我们还活着 |
[1:30:25] | It’s a shame I have to kill you now, Mr Machete, | 真可惜我得杀了你 弯刀先生 |
[1:30:28] | but if you gotta go, | 准备上天吧 |
[1:30:32] | go inside-out. | 死得有型 |
[1:30:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:30:37] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[1:31:28] | Well, what can I say? | 让我说什么好呢 |
[1:31:31] | I suppose we both like getting our hands a little dirty. | 看来我们都喜欢劣迹斑斑 |
[1:31:40] | Missile launch in T minus four minutes. | 导弹发射倒计时四分钟 |
[1:31:44] | You can’t beat me, you know. | 你无法打败我 你知道的 |
[1:31:46] | I know your every move | 我知道你所有的动向 |
[1:31:49] | even before you do. | 连你自己都不知道 |
[1:31:57] | Nobody knows Machete. | 无人了解弯刀 |
[1:32:00] | That’s true. | 不错 |
[1:32:01] | Ever since I met you, | 自从我遇到你 |
[1:32:02] | the future has been more unclear, and that, | 未来变得不那么清晰了 而且… |
[1:32:05] | that puzzles me. | 使得我很困惑 |
[1:32:10] | But then I figured it out. | 但之后我搞清楚了 |
[1:32:12] | There’s just not a whole lot going on up there, is there? | 只是没有这么多事情发生 对不 |
[1:32:18] | I admit, | 我承认 |
[1:32:20] | I may not be able to predict you as accurately now, | 我现在也许不能精确地预测你 |
[1:32:23] | but I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[1:32:24] | I’m every bit as merciless as what you are. | 我完全和你一样的残忍无情 |
[1:32:30] | Demonstration? | 演示 |
[1:33:13] | Keep fighting, God damn it! | 继续打 该死的 |
[1:33:20] | Preach it, sister. | 鼓吹吧 妹子 |
[1:33:26] | How poetic. | 真可悲 |
[1:33:28] | Now you really are the blind leading the blind. | 现在你可是全瞎了 什么都看不见 |
[1:33:47] | Round them up, let’s go! Get them on the shuttle now. | 召集起来 出发 把他们带到船上 |
[1:33:50] | And someone find Voz. | 有人找到了瓦兹 |
[1:34:22] | All right, folks, let’s keep it moving. | 好了 各位 继续前进 |
[1:34:25] | Form a single-file line, one after another. Thank you. | 排成单列 一个接一个 谢谢 |
[1:34:28] | Missile launch in T minus two minutes. | 导弹发射倒计时二分钟 |
[1:34:32] | – One after another. – What the hell? | – 一个接一个 – 搞什么 |
[1:34:38] | Keep your hands in the straps and hold on tight. | 手抓绳索并拉紧 |
[1:35:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:35:16] | You’re gonna make me kill a blind chick? | 你要逼我杀死一个瞎子吗 |
[1:35:19] | I’m pretty sure they’re gonna take my crown for that. | 我非常确信新闻界将为我颁发皇冠 |
[1:35:21] | That’s all right. | 没错 |
[1:35:22] | They’ll just give it to the next bimbo | 那奖会颁给下一个 |
[1:35:24] | who spreads like butter. | 胸大无脑的婊子 |
[1:35:38] | All right, darling, | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[1:35:41] | you wanna tango? | 你要跳探戈… |
[1:35:44] | Let’s tango. | 我们来跳探戈 |
[1:35:46] | Mano-a-mano, motherfucker. | 来对决吧 干你娘的 |
[1:35:55] | Missile launch in T minus one minute. | 导弹发射倒计时一分钟 |
[1:35:58] | Watch it now, pussycat. | 看好了 小娘们 |
[1:36:00] | That’s not a very lady-like kind of thing to say. | 淑女可不会那么说话 |
[1:36:04] | I don’t do lady-like. | 我不当淑女 |
[1:36:10] | So what then, | 那又怎样 |
[1:36:11] | you’re just a regular old cranky bitch? | 你是一个守旧的暴躁女人呢 |
[1:36:13] | Or is it PMS? | 还是来大姨妈了 |
[1:36:15] | If it were PMS, you’d be dead already. | 如果是来大姨妈 你早就死定了 |
[1:36:34] | it was fun while it lasted. | 看谁笑到最后 |
[1:37:13] | So now what happens? | 你还有什么招数 |
[1:37:17] | Ask the last guy who shot my eye out. | 去问最后一个射中我眼睛的人 |
[1:37:21] | Nine, eight, seven, six, | 九 八 七 六 |
[1:37:25] | five, four | 五 四 |
[1:37:27] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:37:32] | it appears we have a stray. | 看来有人迷路了 |
[1:37:35] | And where, oh, where might our mutual acquaintance be at this moment? | 我们都熟悉的老朋友现在在哪里 |
[1:37:40] | Pissing on your sunny day. | 正在搞破坏 |
[1:37:41] | You fucked with the wrong Mexican. | 你惹错墨西哥人了 |
[1:37:43] | Indeed I have. | 正相反 |
[1:37:44] | However, in 20 seconds, none of that will matter, | 20秒后全世界的人都沉默了 |
[1:37:47] | but you, well, | 而你… |
[1:37:49] | you’re looking at a pickle any way you slice it. | 将变成汉堡包的夹心肉片 |
[1:37:51] | I can’t see, | 虽然我看不见 |
[1:37:52] | but I could still kick your ass. | 但我仍可以踢爆你 |
[1:37:54] | That’s why I’m taking you with me. | 所以我带上你 |
[1:38:07] | Load her onto the shuttle. | 把她带到船上 |
[1:38:16] | Bring them. | 带他们过来 |
[1:38:18] | They can join the other labourers we abducted. | 他们可以加入我们绑架的其他劳工 |
[1:38:21] | There’ll be plenty of work to be done up there. | 那里还有大量的工作要完成 |
[1:38:26] | This is your captain speaking. | 我是船长 |
[1:38:29] | I apologise in advance | 我预先致歉 |
[1:38:31] | for the discomfort you may experience during our travels, | 接下来的旅途可能会有些颠簸 |
[1:38:35] | but we are unforeseeably overbooked. | 因为无法预见的航空超载 |
[1:38:37] | So please hang on | 请抓牢 |
[1:38:40] | and try and enjoy the flight. | 享受旅途吧 |
[1:38:45] | See you in space, Mr Machete. | 太空见 弯刀先生 |
[1:39:35] | Get the fuck off that man. He just saved the world’s ass. | 放开那家伙 他刚拯救了世界 |
[1:39:40] | Machete, I got your message. | 弯刀 我收到你的短信了 |
[1:39:41] | We were able to stop the other missiles. | 我们必须阻止其他导弹 |
[1:39:43] | Where’s that son of a bitch Voz? | 那个小王八蛋瓦兹呢 |
[1:39:48] | Are you telling me that | 你意思是… |
[1:39:49] | turkey is just up there floating around with weapons and shit? | 那家伙带着武器跑到太空去了 |
[1:39:54] | I got a wild idea. Just hear me out. | 我有个疯狂的主意 仔细听好 |
[1:39:58] | I can put you on a Space X rocket, | 我可以把你放进太空火箭 |
[1:40:01] | top of the line. | 最高级的 |
[1:40:03] | You go up into space. | 你可以升入太空 |
[1:40:06] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[1:40:09] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[1:40:12] | Your country thanks you. | 国家向你表示感谢 |
[1:40:23] | Good luck, Machete. Get the bastard. | 好运 弯刀 抓住那个混蛋 |
[1:41:31] | I’m President Rathcock | 我是拉斯库克总统 |
[1:41:32] | and I approve this message. | 我批准以上讯息 |
[1:47:14] | You can’t surprise pussy-punch someone. | 你可别在玩海底捞月那一招了 |