英文名称:Machete
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | We’re federal agents, we are not martyrs! | 我们是联邦探员 不是什么殉道者 |
[00:32] | This is suicide! | 这跟自杀没什么两样 |
[00:34] | She is just one of many abductions. | 她不过是一个被诱拐的女孩 |
[00:38] | Why is this abduction so special! | 没什么特别的 |
[00:42] | Is it because she’s a witness against the Torrez? | 是因为她目击了Torrez的罪行? |
[00:45] | She is probably caught, and drugged. | 她可能已经被抓了 被下了药 |
[00:50] | We do not have to do this! | 我们没必要这么做 |
[00:53] | If not us… | 我们不干… |
[00:55] | who? | 谁来干? |
[01:00] | I told you to stay still! | 我告诉你要冷静 |
[01:01] | Do not try to capture the Torrez! | 别试图抓捕Torrez |
[01:04] | Turn around now! | 快回来! |
[01:07] | Machete, you son of a bitch! | Machete 你这个混蛋 |
[01:09] | Listen to orders! | 听命令 |
[01:11] | You’ll eventually kill us all! Wait for reinforcements! | 你会害死我们的 等待增援 |
[01:41] | Whatever happens… | 不管发生了什么… |
[01:46] | I’m with you… | 我听你的… |
[01:49] | Boss. | 老大 |
[01:52] | This is the BOSS… | 这个才是老大… |
[02:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[03:10] | It’s too hot for clothes. | 太热了 |
[03:31] | You saving me from Torrez? | 是你从Torrez那儿救了我? |
[03:33] | You’ve got balls! | 你胆子不小! |
[03:36] | That looks like me. | 看上去很像我 |
[03:43] | What’s this long hard thing? | 这个又长又硬的东西是什么? |
[03:46] | My Machete. | 我的弯刀 |
[03:47] | Is it sharp? | 锋利吗? |
[03:49] | Very… | 非常锋利… |
[03:51] | Good… | 好… |
[04:11] | I got him | 我干掉他了 |
[04:15] | Stupid FUCK… | 愚蠢的混蛋… |
[04:17] | I told you to stay away asshole. | 我告诉过你不要管的 |
[04:23] | If you had listened to my orders you would not have been caught. | 如果你听我的命令就不会被抓了 |
[04:28] | How did I do? | 我干得不错吧? |
[04:30] | Excellent my love. | 太好了 宝贝 |
[04:33] | Excellent… | 太好了 |
[04:38] | This is what happens when they insist to be heroes. | 这就是逞英雄的下场 |
[04:43] | Why are you so insistent? | 你为什么这么死硬? |
[04:46] | I own the entire force… And not just here in Mexico. | 我拥有所有权利 不仅仅在墨西哥 |
[04:50] | I own the DEA… I own the Marshals… | 我拥有DEA 执法官… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1255个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:204个,六级词汇:99个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:150个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:414个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:54] | Why can’t I own you? | 为什么我不能拥有你? |
[04:56] | Why don’t you take the money I offered you to look the other way? | 为什么你不收下我的钱 |
[04:59] | What’s your price? | 你到底要多少钱? |
[05:04] | Maybe I should ask your wife. | 也许我该问你妻子 |
[05:06] | Bring her in here. | 把她带进来 |
[05:12] | No! | 不! |
[05:15] | Sara! Sara! | |
[05:18] | Your daughter… she’s in school right now. | 你的女儿…还在上学 |
[05:21] | No? | 不是吗? |
[05:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[05:32] | The honorable way to die… is to cut off your head. | 高尚的死法是… 看下你的头颅 |
[05:38] | But… | 但是 |
[05:40] | You don’t deserve to die honorably. | 你不配这么死 |
[05:45] | Burn it! | 烧! |
[07:40] | Joining us right now we have Franklin Jones. | 跟我们在一起的是Franklin Jones |
[07:42] | Deputy Director of our local Immigration | 他是本地移民局(ICE) |
[07:44] | and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office. | 副局长 |
[07:46] | Thank you, pleasure to be here. | 谢谢邀请 |
[07:47] | What steps are you taking to secure our borders? | 你们会采取什么行动来保证边境安全? |
[07:50] | ICE is working with local law enforcement to improve patrols… | ICE正和当地警力合作加强巡逻… |
[07:52] | but there’s over 2000 miles of border between Mexico and the United States | 但是墨美边境长达3200公里 |
[07:56] | and over half of that is here in Texas, | 其中一半在得克萨斯 |
[07:58] | so we need to attack the problem at it’s source. | 我们必须从源头进行打击 |
[08:01] | There’s a whole support network | 那里有一整个犯罪网络 |
[08:03] | that not only helps illegal aliens get | 不仅帮助非法移民越境 |
[08:05] | across but is helping them get settled once they are here. | 并且帮助已经越境的 非法移民安顿下来 |
[08:08] | We need to uncover and dismantle this network. | 我们必须找到并捣毁这个网络 |
[08:10] | It’s a top priority and our most talented | 这是我们的第一要务 |
[08:12] | ICE agents are investigating them now. | 我们一流的探员正在侦查中 |
[08:16] | Agent Nevada: Day 23 of surveillance for Operation Network. | Nevada探员 监视犯罪网络第23天 |
[08:22] | Network is suspected to be run by a woman named Loose. | 怀疑网络是由一个名叫 Loose的女人操控 |
[08:25] | Codename: SHE. | 代号:SHE(她) |
[08:27] | Tacos Cafe! TACOS! | 卷饼 咖啡! |
[08:30] | Loose operates a taco’s truck at the labour site. | Luz在劳务中心附近经营一个流动摊贩 |
[08:36] | There’s an interesting… | 又一张有趣的… |
[08:38] | face. | 脸 |
[08:45] | No! That’s ok. | 不! 不用了 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | He’s new… | 他是新来的 |
[08:59] | Run through database for possible criminal background. | 搜索数据库寻找可能的犯罪记录 |
[09:02] | Male, Hispanic, scars, tattoo’s- | 男性 拉美裔 有疤痕和刺青 |
[09:06] | Don’t fuck with me, I won’t fuck with you attitude. | 别给我找麻烦 我不在乎你的态度 |
[09:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[09:12] | You work today and pay me tomorrow. | 今天干活 明天结帐 |
[09:19] | Hi, lady. | 嘿 女士! |
[09:20] | You need a gardener? | 你需要园丁吗? |
[09:42] | Come on. Stand back. | 好了 后面 |
[09:47] | Hurry! | 快 |
[09:50] | We have not arrived yet. You can not leave us here! | 我们还没到地方 你不能把我们留在这 |
[09:53] | Move! | 走开 |
[09:54] | She is sick. | 她病了 |
[10:07] | Roundup time! | 包围时间到了 |
[10:11] | Look at them! | 看看他们 |
[10:31] | Speak english? | 会说英语吗? |
[10:38] | Well, I don’t speak much Mexican either. | 我也不会说墨西哥语 |
[10:41] | You know… | 你知道… |
[10:43] | You’re trespassing… | 你们正在穿越… |
[10:46] | on my daddy’s land. | 我老爸的土地 |
[10:58] | Jesus, Van! Can’t you see she’s been childed? | 老天 Van 你没看见 她怀孕了吗? |
[11:03] | If it gets born here, it gets to be a citizen. | 如果生在这里 孩子就有公民权了 |
[11:06] | No different than you and me. | 我们俩没什么区别 |
[11:09] | I know most people don’t like us. | 我知道大多数人不喜欢我们 |
[11:13] | Of course… Vigilante’s | 称我们是”巡逻队” |
[11:17] | It’s really about vigilance. | 确实没错 |
[11:21] | Somebody’s gotta keep watch on this great nation of ours. | 我们必须保卫我们伟大的祖国 |
[11:26] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[11:28] | Texas will become… | 得克萨斯将会 |
[11:29] | Mexico once again. | 再一次沦为墨西哥的一部分了 |
[11:35] | Who’s gonna stop it senator? | 谁来阻止他们呢? |
[11:38] | I am. | 我来 |
[11:44] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[11:49] | You catch all that? | 都拍到了? |
[11:51] | Burn me a DVD. Behind our supporters are going to like that! | 给我刻一张DVD 我的支持者将非常喜欢 |
[11:54] | A lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[11:57] | The infestation has begun… | 非法移民为患 |
[11:59] | parasites have crossed our borders… | 这些寄生虫跨过边境 |
[12:01] | and are sickening our country… | 侵蚀我们的国家 |
[12:03] | leeching off our system… | 寄生于国家体制之内 |
[12:04] | destroying us from the inside. | 正从内部瓦解我们的国家 |
[12:07] | But state Senator John McLauglin | 但是参议员John McLauglin |
[12:09] | has a plan of attack. | 有一个打击非法移民的计划 |
[12:10] | He’ll fight to keep illegal immigrants OUT! | 他将打击非法移民而奋斗 |
[12:13] | He support an electrified border fence. | 他力主在边境建设电网 |
[12:16] | No amnesty for parasites. | 对寄生虫绝不手软 |
[12:18] | John McLauglin wants to protect you from the invaders. | John McLauglin愿意保护您 |
[12:23] | Vote to re-elect state Senator John McLauglin. | 请投John McLauglin一票 |
[12:26] | Paid for by the committee to re-elect state Senator John McLauglin. | 请赞助John McLauglin 参议员选举委员会 |
[12:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:49] | Ugly! | 丑八怪 |
[12:50] | Want to fight? | 想打架吗? |
[12:54] | Don’t tell me you don’t wanna earn $500 in five minutes. | 别告诉我你不想5分钟赚500美金 |
[13:01] | That’s my man! | 这才像话 |
[13:02] | Bet’s! Place your bets! | 快投注 快投注! |
[13:13] | Fight! | 开始 |
[14:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Can I get a couple of beans and cheese and a Cafe Ole? | 我想要豆子和奶酪 再来被Ole咖啡 |
[14:20] | Ain’t got no cafe Ole. | 没有Ole咖啡 |
[14:22] | Regular coffee then. | 那就普通咖啡吧 |
[14:30] | Oh! Hold the spit please. | 哦 留空间加奶 |
[14:37] | Why do you pretend to come here just for coffee? | 为什么假装来这喝咖啡? |
[14:40] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有假装 |
[14:42] | I actually like my coffee cheap and greasy. | 我喜欢加奶的咖啡 |
[14:45] | I can refuse service to anyone. | 我可以拒绝为你服务 |
[14:48] | Still the American way. | 仍然是美国方式 |
[14:49] | Yeah, when they are citizens. | 没错 他们有身份证 |
[14:52] | Got your papers? | 你有执照吗? |
[14:54] | Same as the last time you checked. | 和上次你查的时候一样 |
[14:56] | And the time before that. | 和你上上次查的时候也一样 |
[14:59] | And the time before that! | 和你上上上次查的时候也一样 |
[15:02] | Got yours? | 你有证件吗? |
[15:03] | Same as the last time you checked. | 和上次你查的时候一样 |
[15:06] | You think what you do is right? | 你觉得你做的事情是正确的吗? |
[15:08] | Taking your brothers and sisters in? | 抓捕你的同胞? |
[15:10] | Deporting them back to their own personal hell? | 遣返回他们的地域? |
[15:13] | It’s the law. | 法律规定的 |
[15:14] | There are many laws. | 法律管太宽了 |
[15:16] | There sure are… | 当然 |
[15:18] | Immigration fraud… | 移民欺诈啦 |
[15:19] | Aiding and illegal entry… | 帮助非法入境啦 |
[15:22] | Insanitary food proc… | 加工食品卫生不达标啦 |
[15:24] | But you wouldn’t know anything about that would you? | 你不想听这些吧? |
[15:26] | Can I get my taco’s? | 卷饼好了吗? |
[15:33] | Who’s SHE? | SHE是谁? |
[15:35] | I hear she runs an underground network. | 我听说她经营地下组织 |
[15:38] | How the hell would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[15:39] | I just make tacos and I sell them, | 我只是个在工地上 |
[15:41] | to the workers of this road. | 卖卷饼的 |
[15:43] | It fills their bellies with something other than hate. | 填饱工人的肚子 免得他们满腹怨恨 |
[15:47] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[15:48] | Sounds like something SHE would say. | 听上去像SHE说的话 |
[15:52] | Catch you later. | 回见 |
[15:58] | In the race for State Senator… | 在国会议员的竞选中… |
[15:59] | Latest polls are showing… | 最近的民意测验表明 |
[16:00] | a sharp decline in support for incumbent John McLaughlin | John McLaughlin议员的支持率急剧下降 |
[16:04] | and his hard-line position on immigration. | 主要归咎于他在移民问题上的强硬立场 |
[16:22] | Get in. | 上车 |
[16:25] | 70 dolars a day for gardening | $70一天修剪花园 |
[16:27] | 100 for roofing | $100一天修理房顶 |
[16:29] | 125 perceptive. | $125清理化粪池 |
[16:32] | So, which? | 要我干什么活? |
[16:34] | You ever killed anyone before? | 你以前杀过人吗? |
[17:17] | You know this guy? | 认识这家伙吗? |
[17:22] | Senator John McLaughlin… | 参议员John McLaughlin |
[17:26] | Independent from cocksucker county. | 来自狗屁镇的独立议员 |
[17:28] | Built his reputation on being a hardliner against wetbacks. | 因强硬打击偷渡劳工而出名 |
[17:32] | Gets worse. | 他说过 |
[17:34] | Yes… if he has his brothers, he’ll send you back to old Mehico. | 就算是他的兄弟 也会把他送回墨西哥 |
[17:38] | That’s his platform. | 这是他的政策 |
[17:40] | Ship them all back but first make them | 把他们送回去之前先免费 |
[17:42] | built a wall along the border for no pay. | 帮他在边界建筑一道隔墙 |
[17:44] | Thank you very much, get the fuck out. | 对他们说谢谢 快滚回去 |
[17:47] | But what the state senator fails to understand is… | 但是这位议员不明白的是 |
[17:48] | the state runs the illegal labour.. | 这个州依靠非法劳工 |
[17:50] | Thrives on it. | 而繁荣 |
[17:52] | Keeps costs down. | 非法劳工使得成本下降 |
[17:54] | Keeps the wheels turning. | 推动经济发展 |
[17:56] | We bust that up and we’re fucked. | 如果这些被破坏 我们就完蛋了 |
[17:59] | My words. | 这是我的看法 |
[18:02] | Now I’m guessing you don’t have papers. | 我相信你也是非法劳工 |
[18:05] | As you well know… | 正如你所知道的 |
[18:06] | illegal immigrants like yourself… | 像你这样的非法劳工 |
[18:07] | will be forced out of this country in alarming numbers. | 多不胜数 都将会被赶回去 |
[18:12] | So for the sake of both our people’s, | 所以就双方的利益来看 |
[18:17] | the senator must die. | 议员必须死 |
[18:30] | And for that, I will give you 150 thousand dollars… cash. | 我给你15万杀死他 |
[18:47] | Get someone else. | 找别人吧 |
[18:51] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[18:53] | This job has to happen tomorrow. | 明天必须动手 |
[19:01] | I want you to take this cash, do the job and disappear. | 我会付给你现金 杀死议员后立刻消失 |
[19:05] | How long would it take you to get this kind of money? | 你要多久才赚得到这么多钱? |
[19:08] | 5… 10… 15 years? | 5年? 10年还是15年? |
[19:13] | You can do a lot of good things with this. | 用这笔钱 你可以办不少大事了 |
[19:16] | You deserve it. | 你值这么多钱 |
[19:23] | Now I can’t make you do this. | 我不能强迫你做 |
[19:25] | But I can make damn sure something happens to you if you don’t. | 但是我可以肯定如果你不干 你就会有大麻烦了 |
[19:31] | Are you in? | 干不干? |
[19:38] | Have a look at this… | 看看这个 |
[19:40] | Straight line design, | 流线设计 |
[19:41] | Laser designated scope. | 镭射瞄准镜 |
[19:44] | You can shoot the pecker off a mosquito at a thousand yards. | 你可以好整以暇地击中 |
[19:49] | And keep the balls unruffled. | 1000码之外的一只蚊子 |
[19:56] | Machete? That’s only good if you wanna make a brutal point. | 砍刀? 如果你想恐吓大众的话 这个确实不错 |
[19:58] | But it’s low tech. Completely unsuited to our purposes. | 不过太没有技术含量了 完全不符合我们的目的 |
[20:01] | Backup… | 后备武器 |
[20:02] | Here’s your backup. | 这就是你的后备武器 |
[20:04] | Me. | 我 |
[20:05] | You call or text if you have any problems, | 有任何问题打电话或短信给我 |
[20:07] | or delays. You need to be on that roof by 1.00pm sharp. | 你必须在下午1点整埋伏在屋顶上 |
[20:17] | Now put a bullet in the senator by 1:04pm. | 1:04分开枪 |
[21:12] | Get up! | 起来 |
[21:15] | Goddamn it, April. | 妈的 April |
[21:16] | My business partner have very little tolerance for bullshit. | 我的生意伙伴可没有这么好的耐心 |
[21:25] | That’s the second operation in the last six months, | 这是6个月来的第2次了 |
[21:26] | that I have to close down because of your mentally… | 再这么乱来我就得把你关起来了 |
[21:31] | I told you a thousand times. | 我告诉过你1000多次了 |
[21:32] | You need something you come to me directly. | 你要什么的话直接找我就是了 |
[21:38] | You do not go to these labs. | 不要去找这些下三滥的货色 |
[21:51] | You got something to say to me? | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[21:55] | Sorry daddy. | 爸爸对不起 |
[22:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[22:30] | $150 thousand. | 15万 |
[22:31] | Cash. | 现金 |
[22:34] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[22:36] | The Network got me across once. | 网络帮过我一次 |
[22:38] | Use this. | 用这些钱 |
[22:40] | For the people you help. | 给那些需要帮助的人 |
[22:41] | I don’t know how you know what you know. | 我不知道你知道些什么 怎么知道的 |
[22:45] | But I’m glad I know you. | 但是 很高兴认识你 |
[22:51] | What’d you want? | 要什么? |
[22:54] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:56] | Ladies and Gentlemen. | 先生们女士们 |
[22:57] | Mr. Senator John McLaughlin. | John McLaughlin参议员先生 |
[23:04] | I want to thank you all for coming out today! | 感谢大家的到来 |
[23:07] | And I want to thank this forum from the bottom of my heart. | 我由衷感谢这个论坛 |
[23:15] | Because we have been tested. | 我们久经考验 |
[23:17] | Tested by fire! | 烈火的考验 |
[23:19] | Our borders have been put to the test, | 我们的边界经受住了考验 |
[23:21] | and let me tell you, we have failed that test. | 如果我们失败的话 |
[23:25] | The aliens, the infiltrators, the outsiders… | 非法劳工 入侵者 外国贱民 |
[23:27] | They come right across by light of day, | 将会日以继夜地 |
[23:29] | by dark at night. | 涌入我国 |
[23:30] | They’ll bleed us. They’re parasites. | 这些寄生虫侵蚀着我们 |
[23:32] | They’ll bleed us until we as a city, | 侵蚀着我们的城市 |
[23:34] | a county, a state… | 我们的乡村 我们的州 |
[23:35] | a nation until we’re all bled out. | 我们的国家 直到我们油尽灯枯 |
[23:39] | Now make no mistake, we are at war. | 我们面临的是一场货真价实的战争 |
[23:41] | Every time an illegal dances across our border, | 每一个非法移民的入境 |
[23:44] | it is an act of aggression against this sovereign state. | 都是对我们国家主权的侵犯 |
[23:47] | A covert act of terrorism. | 是恐怖主义的行径 |
[23:51] | Everywhere I go in this glorious state, | 我每到一处 |
[23:52] | people are talking about change. | 都听到人们谈论变革 |
[23:53] | I say why change? | 我说 为什么要变革? |
[23:55] | This is a great state founded on the principles of liberty. | 这个州是以自由为原则建立的 |
[24:00] | I don’t want to change that. | 我不愿变革 |
[24:02] | Our rightful citizens are hardworking Americans, | 我们合法的公民们是勤劳的美国人 |
[24:05] | who have earned their paychecks… | 辛勤工作养家糊口 |
[24:06] | by the grit of their gut and the sweat of their brow! | 付出的是辛劳和汗水 |
[24:10] | I don’t want to change that! | 我不愿改变这些 |
[24:13] | Change! That they want change! | 改变 他们想… |
[24:14] | Change the law! | 改变法律 |
[24:16] | Open the doors! | 开放国门 |
[24:16] | Red rover! Red rover! | 来啊 来啊 |
[24:18] | Let the terrorist come over! | 恐怖分子你来啊 |
[24:21] | Let me tell you what change that will bring! | 让我告诉你们这些改变会带来什么? |
[24:24] | 68 cents! | 6毛8分 |
[24:27] | The jingle jangle of the pennies in your pocket. | 你口袋里叮叮当当的零钱就是 |
[24:28] | Because the scavengers, the leeches, the parasites, | 这些吸血鬼 寄生虫 |
[24:31] | are walking away with your money. | 偷走你所有钱后 |
[24:34] | While you’re left with the change. | 给你剩下的 |
[24:38] | So I wanna say one more thing. | 最后 我要问 |
[24:41] | Who you gonna vote for? | 你们要投票给谁? |
[24:59] | There! | 在那儿! |
[25:00] | Up there! I saw someone shot from up there! | 在那上面 有人从上面开枪的 |
[25:04] | Get him to Fort Briggs! | 快转移 |
[25:13] | Roger! I’m on my way. | 收到 我正赶过去 |
[25:30] | Go ahead. | 开枪吧 |
[25:32] | Shoot him Nacho. | 开枪啊 丑鬼 |
[25:34] | Cos right after that, | 杀了他 |
[25:35] | the three of us | 我们三个 |
[25:37] | are gonna shoot one of you. | 会杀了你 |
[25:45] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[25:57] | Try it. | 动手试试 |
[25:59] | Go ahead… Pacho. | 动手啊 丑鬼 |
[26:01] | I’ll grease your chips all over this fucking alley. | 信不信我打爆你的头 |
[26:10] | This is fucking big. | 这可是件大事 |
[26:12] | This guy took a shot at a representative. | 这家伙居然暗杀代表 |
[26:14] | No! A Senator. | 不 是参议员 |
[26:15] | The same fucking thing. | 太过瘾了 |
[26:16] | The guy can die and we caught him. | 大人物可能被射死了 而我们抓了刺客 |
[26:18] | Hell, yeah we did! | 是啊 |
[26:20] | And they’ll gonna hang your ass like Saddam! | 他们会吊死你的 就像吊死萨达姆 |
[26:23] | Look, I’m gonna call the boss unless you wanna do it. | 我要报告总部了 除非你想自己报告 |
[26:25] | Yeah, you go ahead. | 你报告吧 |
[26:26] | Yeah, we got the Mexican black bird that fell off the rooftop! | 我们抓到那只飞过屋顶的墨西哥鸟了 |
[26:31] | Bring him to the basement. | 带去地下室 |
[26:35] | He stills thinks we’re cops. | 他还认为我们是警察 |
[26:36] | Well of course he will think that. | 当然咯 |
[26:39] | We frisked him, we cuffed him, we throw him in the car. | 我们搜查了他 铐住了他 把他扔进车子 |
[26:41] | Apprehended him just like the real cops do. | 就像真正的警察那样 |
[26:46] | I didn’t frisked him. | 我们没有搜查他 |
[26:48] | Yes, you did. | 你搜查了 |
[26:49] | Man, I’m telling you I didn’t search… | 兄弟 我说了我没有搜查 |
[26:51] | Oh! Sweet Jesus. | 哦 天哪 |
[27:00] | Oh! DAMN! | 哦 老天 |
[27:13] | Shocking news this hour. | 现在播报突发新闻 |
[27:14] | Senator John McLaughlin was shot | 今天下午 John McLaughlin议员 |
[27:16] | in the leg this afternoon by an unknown gunman. | 被不知名枪手射中腿部 |
[27:19] | The Senator was immediately driven to Parklane hospital, | 议员迅即被送入Parklane医院 |
[27:21] | where he was reportedly to be in good and stable condition. | 据报道议员情况稳定良好 |
[27:24] | Video taken at the rally indicate that | 拍摄自集会的视频显示 |
[27:26] | the gunman may have been of Mexican descent. | 枪手疑似墨西哥裔男子 |
[27:30] | Senator McLaughlin have been very vocal against immigration. | McLaughlin参议员针对 移民问题历来态度强硬 |
[27:32] | and campaigns for stricter border controls. | 并且组织活动呼吁 加强边境巡逻 |
[27:51] | Boss. | 老大 |
[27:52] | Video. | 视频 |
[27:56] | You see what I am sending you, Mr. Torrez? | Torrez先生 看到我 发给你的视频了吗? |
[27:58] | It’s coming on my screen now. | 正在看呢 |
[28:00] | That’s campaign gold. | 这是最棒的部分 |
[28:04] | I thought my contributions were for the Senator’s re-election, | 我资助议员重新选举 |
[28:07] | not his retirement. | 而不是退休 |
[28:08] | McLaughlin is in a guaranteed win. | McLaughlin在重选中 |
[28:11] | And in a new session as promised, | 一定会赢的 就像我保证过的 |
[28:13] | he’ll ramrod through everything we asked for. | 整个场面都已经演习过了 |
[28:16] | Pause! | 暂停 |
[28:17] | Go back. | 回放 |
[28:21] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[28:22] | Nobody. | 无名之辈 |
[28:24] | A day labourer from the streets. | 路边拣来的打工的 |
[28:25] | He won’t be missed. | 没人会找到他的 |
[28:27] | Is he dead? | 死了吗? |
[28:29] | Dead or dying on a rooftop. That’s what you mean. | 我们谈话是也许他已经死了 |
[28:31] | What the fuck is it! Asshole… | 别说屁话 |
[28:33] | Dead or dying? | 到底死了没? |
[28:35] | He’ll be dead within minutes. I guarantee. | 他很快就会死的 我保证 |
[28:40] | For your sake. | 希望如此 |
[28:46] | What? | 什么? |
[28:49] | It’s me. It’s done. I think he’s toast. | 是我 搞定了 我想他一定死透了 |
[28:53] | Don’t think! Verify! Check the morgue, | 你想? 快去确认 检查所有停尸房 |
[28:55] | check the hospitals, check everywhere. | 检查所有医院 检查所有地方 |
[29:01] | Most do not give illegals standard treatment in hospitals. | 多数医院不会给非法移民医治 |
[29:04] | But thou art with us. | 但是我们会 |
[29:06] | Nobody knows you’re here. | 没人知道你在这里 |
[29:08] | You were brought here under the name John Doe, | 你登记的姓名是John Doe |
[29:13] | as a mere spectator. | 没人怀疑 |
[29:16] | – Is that him? – Yes. | 是他吗? 是的 |
[29:17] | Dr. Felix wants to see him. | Felix医生要见他 |
[29:20] | Quietly… | 安静… |
[29:23] | Did you see where the bullet rebound? | 真是奇迹啊 看到子弹弹回的地方吗? |
[29:24] | It was stopped by another bullet that was fused and lodged there. | 弹回来的子弹被以前卡在 那里的另一颗子弹挡住了 |
[29:27] | If he hadn’t been shot before, he’ll be dead now. | 如果不是以前被射中过 他已经死了 |
[29:30] | There’s actually a lesson in there somewhere . | 你没参加过护理课程吗? |
[29:33] | I can feel your eyeballs on my uterus. | 我的子宫可以感觉你的眼睛盯着 |
[29:34] | Woah, woah, woah, at least it’s not on your colon. | 哦 哦 哦 至少不是盯着结肠 |
[29:36] | Well, actually did you know that the.. | 你知道吗? |
[29:38] | the human intestines is ten times longer than the length of the body? | 人的肠子的长度是身高的10倍 |
[29:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:42] | So the human intestines is 60 feet long? | 你是说人的肠子有60英尺长? |
[29:44] | It’s true. | 使得 |
[29:47] | The hero has awoken! | 英雄醒了 |
[29:50] | My friend! You are safe, they are from The Network. | 朋友 你安全了 我们都是网络的人 |
[29:54] | They will take good care of you. | 他们会好好照顾你的 |
[29:57] | Leave him alone. | 让他单独待会儿 |
[30:01] | Hello, what can I do for you? | 你好 有什么可以效劳的? |
[30:04] | What can you do for me? | 效劳? |
[30:05] | I’m looking for a gentleman that was just brought in. | 我在找一个刚刚入院的男人 |
[30:07] | Probably into ICU. | 有可能在重症监护室 |
[30:10] | Where might I find him? | 我去哪里可以找到他? |
[30:12] | You wanna go straight down the hall, to your right… | 顺着右边大厅一直走 |
[30:15] | Make a left, two rights and another left. | 左转 两个右转 再左转 |
[30:18] | And you’ll be right there. | 就到了 |
[30:22] | You sure about that? | 你确信? |
[30:28] | I’m going this way. | 我还是走这边 |
[30:32] | Someone is coming. | 有人来了 |
[30:34] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:49] | Got another way outta here? | 有别的路吗? |
[30:50] | No other exits. | 没有了 |
[30:53] | Oh… you don’t wanna mess with that. | 哦 那个很危险 |
[30:54] | That’s a skull scraper. | 是开颅刀 |
[30:55] | We use that to scrape the bones clean. | 我们用来打开颅骨用的 |
[30:58] | And those cut through flesh just like butter. | 切肉就像切豆腐 |
[31:05] | Pass that tank. | 把氧气瓶递给我 |
[32:08] | Hold it! | 等等 |
[32:48] | Boss ain’t gonna like this. | 老大会不高兴的 |
[32:51] | What are we gonna tell him? | 该怎么解释呢? |
[32:54] | Ooops. | 哦 |
[33:22] | Evana Evana. | |
[33:24] | Where are you, agent? | 你在哪里? |
[33:24] | I’m on my lunch break sir. | 我在吃午饭 长官 |
[33:25] | Lunch break is over. All hell’s breaking loose, | 别吃了 出大事了 |
[33:27] | Some took a shot at Senator McLaughlin. | McLaughlin参议员被枪击了 |
[33:29] | It was an illegal… | 枪手是非法移民 |
[33:31] | I’m watching it right now. | 我正在看新闻 |
[33:32] | This amateur video was taken outside county hospital, | 这是一个路人在县医院门口拍到的一段视频 |
[33:34] | just after the failed attempt to assassinate Senator McLaughlin. | 就在刺杀McLaughlin参议员的枪手漏网之后不久 |
[33:37] | Authorities believe that this suspect is extremely dangerous… | 当局确信该嫌犯极度危险 |
[33:39] | – Son of a bitch… – If you intrude of this man… | – 狗娘养的 – 如果你见到此人… |
[33:41] | – No! Not you sir. – … contact the | – 不 不是说你 长官 – …请立刻… |
[33:42] | police immediately. | 报警 |
[33:44] | I’ve seen him before. | – 我见过这个人 – 立刻过来 |
[33:46] | Yes sir. I’m on my way. | 是 长官 我立刻去 |
[33:47] | He maybe in this country illegally. | 当局怀疑此人为非法入境 |
[33:49] | And that he is of course to be considered | 并且当局相信此人 |
[33:51] | to be armed and extremely dangerous. | 携带枪支十分危险 |
[33:59] | You’re all over the TV! Cabron! Come on, get inside! | 电视上都是你的消息 快上车 丑鬼 |
[34:02] | Hurry! | 快 |
[34:05] | The shots fired on Senator McLaughlin today | 今天针对McLaughlin 参议员的枪击 |
[34:07] | maybe just the shot in the arm his campaign needed. | 也许仅仅射中了他的手臂 而这次事件对他的竞选大有帮助 |
[34:11] | New numbers indicate that he has now taken a commanding, | 新的数据显示 枪击后 |
[34:13] | lead in the wake of today’s incident. | 他的支持率直线上升 |
[34:16] | Since the shooting, others agree that | 并且由于此次枪击事件 人们确信 |
[34:18] | border security should be heavily enforced. | 边界保安将会被极大加强 |
[34:21] | Yes, hold the illegals responsible! Close the border! | 是啊 全都是非法 入境者干的! 关闭边境吧! |
[34:24] | Eh… yeah! | 嗯 是啊 |
[34:27] | Didn’t you cross the border to get here, Jack? | Jack 你不也是非法越境的吗? |
[34:29] | Well, we’re almost there. | 是啊 我反正已经到这里了 |
[34:31] | If they close the border, fine by me. | 关闭边境 跟我没关系了 |
[34:33] | Nocha! | 跟你无关 |
[34:35] | “Cona” Opinions should be like. | 是的 跟我无关了 |
[34:38] | Waay! | 狗杂种 |
[34:43] | You didn’t have a choice. Of course I believe you. | 你没有选择 当然我相信你 |
[34:47] | Why else would you give me the money? | 要不为什么你会给我那些钱? |
[34:49] | They’ll be looking for your ass. | 他们会到处搜捕你的 |
[34:53] | You’ll be safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[34:57] | Try not to bleed on the bed. | 别流血在我的床上 |
[35:24] | Are you “SHE”? | 你是SHE吗? |
[35:27] | If I was SHE, do you think I’ll be operating a Taco’s truck? | 你觉得如果我是SHE的话 还会当流动摊贩吗? |
[35:31] | “SHE” brings hope. | SHE带来了希望 |
[35:33] | “SHE” rights the wrongs. | SHE纠正了错误 |
[35:36] | Unfortunately, “SHE’s” a myth. | 可惜 SHE只是个传说 |
[35:40] | Just someone I made up to lead The Network. | 只是我虚构的领导网络的人 |
[35:44] | At first, I just wanted to help people get settled, | 起先 我只想帮助人们安顿下来 |
[35:48] | give them food, find them work. | 提供食物 帮助寻找工作 |
[35:50] | Now there’s a war against us. | 现在 他们却发动战争针对我们 |
[35:52] | Von and his border vigilantes. | Van和他的义务巡逻队 |
[35:55] | Hunting us down like dogs. | 像狗一样搜捕我们 |
[35:57] | And there’s no one there to stop them. | 没有人制止他们 |
[35:59] | You can… | 你可以… |
[36:02] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个战士 |
[36:04] | Only when there is something worth fighting for. | 只有在值得为之战斗的时候才是 |
[36:10] | Is there? | 有吗? |
[36:14] | Always. | 一直有 |
[36:26] | When the sun rises, you should be good. | 太阳出来后 你会好的 |
[36:31] | Don’t start what you can’t finish, | 不要虎头蛇尾 |
[36:35] | Machete. | 砍刀 |
[36:37] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[36:39] | I know the legend. | 我知道那个传说 |
[36:42] | Maybe the legend’s better. | 也许传说的更好一些 |
[36:50] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 那让我来判断一下 |
[37:08] | Where are you, Mr. Mysterious? | 你在哪里? 神秘先生? |
[37:38] | OMG! Oh my God… | |
[37:42] | Codename: Machete Ex-Federale. | 代号:砍刀 前联邦探员 |
[37:45] | Gunning the Senator down in the street! | 当街射杀参议员? |
[37:46] | What on earth were they thinking? | 你脑残了还是怎么的? |
[37:48] | Sometimes I worry about April and what kinda world we’re living here. | 有时我很担心April 世界太疯狂了 |
[37:54] | A fucked up world. | 他娘的疯狂世界 |
[37:56] | I’d ought to wash your mouth out with soap. | 我得用肥皂洗洗你的嘴 |
[37:58] | Give me another of that taco. | 再给我一个卷饼 |
[37:59] | Someone took a shot at a senator. | 有人射杀参议员 |
[38:01] | What kind of world would you call it? | 你觉得是怎样的世界? |
[38:02] | A fucked up world. | 他娘的疯狂世界 |
[38:04] | Like two peas in a pod. | 一唱一和啊 |
[38:06] | So! Hmm… | 那么 |
[38:08] | I think David is going to ask me to marry him. | 我想David可能会向我求婚 |
[38:13] | But I have my priorities. | 但是我现在的重心是 |
[38:15] | School and a career. | 学业和工作 |
[38:16] | Salsa Salsa! | |
[38:17] | Actually I was thinking more about my modeling. | 实际上我更关心我的模特生涯 |
[38:21] | You are a very pretty girl April, | April你是个很美丽的姑娘 |
[38:24] | but that’s a tough nut to crack. | 但是模特这条路不好走 |
[38:27] | I know all about cracking nuts. | 我知道怎么走 |
[38:33] | Do you even know how many hits I get on my website? | 你知道我的主页有火吗? |
[38:35] | You own a website? She has a website? Do you know about this? | 你有主页? 她又主页? 你知道什么是主页吗? |
[38:38] | I know all about what the online public wants. | 我知道网民想要什么 |
[38:41] | And they want ME! | 他们要我! |
[38:43] | All of ME! | 我的全部 |
[38:47] | That does it. I’m sending you to a convent. | 够了 再这样我送你去修道院 |
[38:50] | What? | 什么? |
[38:51] | He’s loose. He got away. | 他跑了 |
[38:53] | Goddamn it! How hard is it to kill a goddamn day labourer? | 妈的 杀个民工要这么费事吗? |
[38:56] | You get to that corner where I picked him up. | 你去那个找到他的地方 |
[38:58] | You find him! | 找到他 |
[38:59] | Do IT! | 快 |
[39:12] | Seen a big wagon? | 看到一辆大货车吗? |
[39:15] | No… No speak english. | 听不懂哦 |
[39:18] | Speak. 45? | 认识这个吧? |
[39:21] | Where’s the tacos truck lady at? | 买卷饼的女人去哪儿了? |
[39:25] | Hey! I don’t know man. I haven’t seen her this morning. She’s late. | 嘿 我不知道 今早没见她 她大概迟到了吧 |
[39:29] | She… | SHE(她) |
[39:35] | You know where she lives… | 你知道她住在哪里吗? |
[40:27] | Alright… go get him. | 好了 去抓他 |
[41:45] | You’re all over the goddamn TV. | 电视上到处都在播你 |
[41:47] | Get in! | 进去 |
[41:50] | Agent’s! | 探员 |
[41:54] | You’re the second beautiful girl that has picked me up today. | 今早你是第二个接我的美女 |
[42:03] | Exploding houses! | 炸毁房屋 |
[42:04] | Bodies falling from the sky! | 尸体横飞 |
[42:06] | Jesus Christ Machete… | 老天 砍刀 |
[42:08] | You’re a walking SHIT MAGNET! | 你真是到哪儿哪儿遭殃 |
[42:11] | Ya! I know who you are… | 是 我知道你是谁 |
[42:14] | I’m Santana Evira. | 我是Santana Evira |
[42:15] | Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE). | 移民局的 |
[42:18] | ICE ICE. | |
[42:19] | Fuckin’ A! La Migra… | 对了 非法移民先生 |
[42:22] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[42:22] | I won’t ship you back, if you tell me what I need to know. | 你有我感兴趣的消息的话 我不会遣送你回去的 |
[42:25] | Working my way up. | 我要出人头地 |
[42:26] | I can’t be busting people like tacos stands anymore. | 我才不想整天监视流动摊贩 |
[42:29] | Well, I’m probably related to half of them. | 我跟他们有一半是亲戚 |
[42:31] | You need me more than I need you. | 你更需要我 |
[42:34] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[42:34] | You know all the cops in this state are | 你知道整个州的警察 |
[42:36] | hunting you down for trying to kill a senator. | 都在追捕你 |
[42:39] | I wasn’t gonna kill him. | 我不想杀他的 |
[42:42] | Just gonna shoot him in the neck, | 我只想射中他的脖子 |
[42:43] | stop him from saying all those stupid things. | 让他不要再说那些蠢话 |
[42:46] | It was a set up. | 那是个圈套 |
[42:48] | There was another shooter there. | 还有另一个枪手 |
[42:49] | There was another shooter? | 另一个枪手? |
[42:50] | Who? | 是谁? |
[43:02] | Drive! | 开车 |
[43:05] | Drive. | 开车 |
[43:13] | I know what they did to your family. | 我知道他们对你家人做了什么 |
[43:15] | And if I were you I wouldn’t trust anyone either, | 如果我是你 我也不会相信任何人 |
[43:17] | but it’s different here. | 但这里是不同的 |
[43:19] | Laws are enforced. | 法律是由 |
[43:21] | And people control them. Not drug lords. | 人民制定的 不是毒枭 |
[43:25] | The system works here… | 这里的制度… |
[43:27] | Says you. | 你自己说的吧 |
[43:29] | I started working on the night shift taking out the trash. | 我开始在夜店工作 倒垃圾 |
[43:32] | But I worked my way up. | 但我不甘心 |
[43:38] | Now I’m special agent in charge of investigations. | 我现在是负责调查案件的特工 |
[43:41] | Sounds like they still got you taking out the trash. | 听上去还是倒垃圾的 |
[43:45] | Let me take you in… | 跟我走吧 |
[43:47] | Put you into witness protection. | 我会把你放入证人保护计划 |
[43:49] | All you got to do is tell me who hired you to take out the senator. | 只要你告诉我是谁雇佣你刺杀参议员的 |
[44:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[44:05] | Holy shit. | 我的神啊 |
[44:08] | You mean to tell me that a Mexican daily is a goddamn federale? | 你是说这个民工是联邦探员? |
[44:12] | That’s right, CIA, FBI, DEA, all rolled in one mean fucking burrito. | 是的 和CIA FBI DEA一样的混蛋 |
[44:17] | Is this the man who you assigned to kill Machete? | 这就是你派去杀砍刀的人? |
[44:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:23] | And so far you’ve failed. | 到目前为止 你失败了 |
[44:27] | So far. | 是的 到目前为止 |
[44:29] | I’m sorry to see you have such a high tolerance for failure Bon nita. | 我很遗憾你可以这样地容忍失败 |
[44:33] | I don’t… | 我没有… |
[44:47] | Not bad | 不算坏 |
[44:49] | The last time we spoke you could have mentioned | 上次通话的时候 你就该 |
[44:50] | that he was a goddamn federale! | 告诉我他是个混蛋联邦探员 |
[44:50] | God Dammit! | 妈的 |
[44:52] | Notoriously is hard to kill, trust me. | 这个家伙不那么容易杀的 相信我 |
[44:54] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[44:56] | Well, you didn’t try with the guy I’m calling in. | 你没有找我要找的那个人 |
[44:59] | The very best the great state of Texas has to offer. | 来自伟大的得克萨斯州的 |
[45:04] | Osiris Amanpour Osiris Amanpour. | |
[45:07] | If Machete is captured alive, | 如果砍刀被警方活捉了 |
[45:09] | he’ll expose my entire operation. | 他会暴露我们的秘密的 |
[45:13] | You have 24 hours take him down, | 你有24小时的时间杀掉他 |
[45:15] | or I’ll come over there myself… | 不然 我会自己去… |
[45:18] | And I’ll kill him myself. | 亲自杀死他 |
[45:28] | Sorry, my friend. | 对不起 朋友 |
[45:33] | My grandfather always says you can solve any problem with food. | 我爷爷老是说你可以用食物解决一切问题 |
[45:37] | And you my friend, | 你是我的朋友 |
[45:39] | have plenty of problems. | 有一大堆问题 |
[45:44] | So who are you working for? | 你为谁工作? |
[45:46] | Who wants the senator dead? | 谁想要参议员死? |
[45:48] | Is it The Network? | 是网络吗? |
[45:50] | Luz? Luz? | |
[45:51] | She doesn’t know anything about it. | 她根本不知道这件事 |
[45:53] | Network either. | 网络也不知道 |
[45:55] | The man who hired me… | 雇佣我的人… |
[45:57] | was a Mexican. | 是个墨西哥人 |
[45:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[46:00] | So he was just a random guy who says.. | 所以他只是随便一个家伙 |
[46:02] | hey, wanna kill the senator today? | 跑来说 嘿 想杀一个参议员吗? |
[46:05] | And you are like cool? | 你就答应了? |
[46:06] | I was afraid he wanted receptive work. | 我开始以为他要找人清理粪坑 |
[46:09] | Instead, he offered me $150,000 to kill the senator. | 结果他给我15万要我杀参议员 |
[46:14] | That’s a lot of money. | 钱不少啊 |
[46:16] | So that’s why you did it? | 所以你只是 |
[46:19] | For the money. | 为了钱? |
[46:22] | Look, Machete. | 听着 砍刀 |
[46:26] | You’re not legal in this country. | 你是非法移民 |
[46:29] | And after what happened to you in Mexico, | 墨西哥发生的事情 |
[46:30] | there is no way you’re going home. | 让你没法回家 |
[46:33] | So basically, you’re a man with no country. | 所以基本上 你是个无家可归的人 |
[46:37] | And lucky for you, I can help you out. | 幸运的是 我可以帮助你 |
[46:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[46:43] | I can get you papers. | 我可以帮你办妥身份 |
[46:46] | But you’ve got to let me bring you in. | 但是你要让我把你带回去 |
[46:57] | I’m gonna find the guy who did this | 我要找出幕后真凶 |
[47:01] | and bring him to you. | 带来给你 |
[47:03] | Why should I trust you? | 为什么我要相信你? |
[47:12] | Because we are both cops. | 因为我们都是警察 |
[47:19] | I’d tell you to stop, but I know you took the bullets. | 我应该阻止你的 但我知道你已经中枪了 |
[47:32] | Luz! Luz! | |
[47:34] | Luz! Luz! | |
[47:37] | You didn’t think they’ll take me down that easily did ya? | 你不会觉得我这么容易就死了吧? |
[47:42] | You’re alive. But your house man! | 你还活着 但是你的房子 |
[47:44] | It was small… | 你来这干嘛 我小朋友? |
[47:47] | I’ve got something to show you guys, come on… | 我要给你们看点东西 来 |
[48:01] | I told you they were gunning for us. | 我告诉过你们 他们会来抓我们 |
[48:04] | Who knows what they’ll gonna do next. | 谁知道他们下一步会干什么 |
[48:06] | Holy shit, Luz! | 老天 Luz |
[48:08] | I didn’t know that you were this loaded. | 我不知道你有这么多武器 |
[48:10] | You got more heat than the Popos (police). | 比条子们还装备齐全 |
[48:12] | It’s a good start, but we need a lot more. | 我们还需要更多 |
[48:14] | Need it for what? | 用来干嘛? |
[48:16] | La Revoluzion. | 革命 |
[48:19] | Van and his men are coming for us. | Van和他的走狗们会来找我们 |
[48:21] | We need to be ready. | 我们要准备好 |
[48:23] | I’m not gonna be around forever. | 我不会永远在这里 |
[48:24] | If anything happens, you need to tell Machete the people need him. | 如果我有什么意外 你要告诉砍刀 人民需要他 |
[48:29] | Who exactly is this Machete? | 砍刀是谁? |
[48:33] | That’s him… | 就是他… |
[48:36] | he’s the one. | 就是这个家伙 |
[48:38] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[48:40] | Against the wall. | 靠墙站好 |
[48:41] | All of you, move it! | 你们三个 快 |
[48:48] | Where’s Machete? | 砍刀在哪儿? |
[48:49] | Shit. She knows. Man! | 妈的 她知道了 |
[48:51] | Amigo’s gonna deport our ass back. | 她会把我们驱逐出境的 |
[48:53] | Nobodies deporting anybody. | 没人会被驱逐 |
[48:55] | Machete already told me you guys weren’t involved in the shooting. | 砍刀告诉我你们没有参与枪击 |
[48:58] | Although… I should probably check the “carnitas.” | 尽管如此 我还是要来确认一下 |
[49:04] | For lead! | 是否确实 |
[49:06] | What is this place anyway? | 只是个什么地方? |
[49:15] | Welcome to The Network. | 欢迎来到网络 |
[49:18] | These are some of the people that I’ve help. | 这些是我们曾经帮助过的人 |
[49:20] | Help them cross, | 帮助他们越境 |
[49:22] | got them jobs, | 找工作 |
[49:24] | then make sure that they do their part. | 并且要他们也做出贡献 |
[49:26] | And this? | 这些呢? |
[49:28] | These are the guys trying to stop us. | 这些是试图阻止我们的人 |
[49:30] | Van Jackson and his Border Vigilantes. | Van Jackson和他的爪牙 |
[49:34] | They started off with a couple of deer rifles and a warped sense of justice. | 他们假借正义的名号 起先只有几条破枪 |
[49:38] | Then in the past year they’ve grown. | 后来 他们壮大了 |
[49:40] | More guns, more men. | 更多枪支 更多人员 |
[49:42] | Who’s funding them? | 谁在资助他们? |
[49:44] | Whoever it is, is making a mess of our operation. | 不管是谁 都是跟我们作对 |
[49:47] | And these? | 这些呢? |
[49:51] | Missing! | 是失踪的人 |
[49:53] | They are supposed to have crossed. But I have no way to track them. | 他们应该已经越境了 但是我找不到他们 |
[49:56] | How deep does your operation go? | 你的组织有多深 |
[49:58] | Deep. | 很深 |
[50:00] | All types, all races. Lawyers, priests, doctors, homeboys… | 有各色人种 有律师 牧师 医生 还有居家男孩 |
[50:06] | That’s why they call it “The Network.” | 所有他们叫你们”网络”? |
[50:08] | The way we see it, people risk everything to get here. | 我们是这样看的 人们冒着巨大危险来到这里 |
[50:13] | The system doesn’t work. | 制度没用 |
[50:15] | It’s broken. | 腐朽了 |
[50:17] | So we created our own. | 那么我们建立我们自己的制度 |
[50:22] | You gonna burn us, huh? | 你会抓我们吧 |
[50:24] | Turn us all in? | 把所有人带回去? |
[50:25] | No. | 不 |
[50:28] | I’m gonna walk away and pretend I didn’t see any of this. | 我会走开 假装什么也没看到 |
[50:32] | Tell Machete I’m looking for him! | 告诉砍刀 我在找他 |
[50:47] | I am a man of faith, | 我是个有信仰的人 |
[50:49] | I took a vow of peace. | 我已经金盆洗手了 |
[50:51] | And I don’t shoot anymore. | 我不再杀人了 |
[50:53] | And you don’t shoot any less either. | 你也没少杀人 |
[50:55] | I don’t see you or hear from you in three years, | 我有3年没有你的消息了 |
[50:58] | And now you want me to help you kill all these men? | 现在你要我去杀了这些人? |
[51:02] | Yes, bro… | 是的 兄弟 |
[51:05] | I mean, Padre. | 我是说 神父 |
[51:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 再说吧 |
[51:15] | I want you to say 10 our Fathers and 10 hail Marys. | 我要你给父辈祈福10次 赞美10次圣母玛利亚 |
[51:19] | Light a candle for mom… | 为母亲上香… |
[51:23] | For funerals. A little side business. | 葬礼是我的副业 |
[51:30] | I have these installed when too many things started | 在重新装修祭坛的时候 |
[51:32] | walking away from the altar and collection plates. | 我装了这些东西 |
[51:34] | Imagine if we have these kinda setup for all the federales. | 想想如果我们有了跟联邦一样的设备会怎样 |
[51:37] | This is how you get the bad guys now. | 现在就是这样抓坏蛋的 |
[51:39] | No, you catch them on video. | 用视频来抓捕 |
[51:41] | Cuban? | 来支古巴雪茄? |
[51:44] | Mexican. | 要墨西哥的 |
[51:46] | Yeah, I got some of that. | 哦 我倒是有一些 |
[51:54] | I’ve got something I want you to see. | 我有些东西给你看 |
[51:55] | Rest assure he will be caught. | 我们确信他会被抓住的 |
[51:59] | It is the first shot of the war that.. | 这是战争的第一枪 |
[52:00] | we didn’t ask for. | 这场战争并非是我们发动的 |
[52:02] | Nice way to find out your brother’s in town. | 你找到兄弟的办法不错啊 |
[52:04] | These intruders they mean to have… | 这些入侵者… |
[52:06] | Right there. | 在这儿 |
[52:07] | We can only hope that… | 我们只能希望 |
[52:09] | That’s the guy that hired me. | 这就是雇佣我的人 |
[52:10] | Michael Booth Michael Booth? | |
[52:12] | He’s McLaughlin’s aid or some shit. | 他是参议员的助手什么的 |
[52:17] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[52:18] | Yeah… he comes in for confession all the time. | 是的…他经常来这忏悔的 |
[52:22] | Lots of impure thoughts. | 脑子里装满了肮脏的念头 |
[52:24] | Mostly about his daughter. | 多数是关于他女儿的 |
[52:27] | I guess I’m cheaper than a shrink. | 我想我比心理医生要便宜 |
[52:30] | Here’s his file. | 这是他的资料 |
[52:32] | Once he started talking about his connection to the cartels, | 当他谈到和贩毒团伙的牵连时 |
[52:34] | I figured, it’ll come in handy. | 我觉得这些资料会有用的 |
[52:36] | I bet McLaughlin doesn’t even know that most of Booth’s, | 我打赌参议员并不了解Booth的 |
[52:38] | business are just a front for his drug trade. | 生意其实是毒品买卖的掩护 |
[52:42] | What I don’t understand is why would he hired you to kill his own boss. | 我不懂为什么他要雇你去杀他的老板? |
[52:45] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:48] | Gonna find out. | 得查出来 |
[52:50] | It’s not safe for you to be here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[52:52] | Not looking for safe. | 我没有寻求庇护 |
[52:53] | No I mean it’s not safe for me for YOU to be here. | 我是指你在这里 我不安全 |
[52:55] | I absolve you of all your sins, | 我原谅你的罪孽 |
[52:56] | now get the fuck out! | 快滚吧 |
[52:59] | Okay, bro… | 好吧 兄弟 |
[53:02] | But I’m borrowing your car. | 我得借你的车子用 |
[53:18] | Why are you complaining about a weak neck, | 为什么你要抱怨你的脖子疼 |
[53:19] | I’d said you should fucking do some sit-ups. | 我说你干嘛不用个他妈的颈套 |
[53:22] | Hey… hey, hey boss? | 嘿嘿嘿 老大 |
[53:24] | Who’re you? | 你是谁? |
[53:27] | The new gardener. | 我是新来的园丁 |
[53:30] | The gardener? | 园丁? |
[53:34] | !@#$ (Speaking Hungarian) | |
[53:42] | I’m just fucking with you, chief. | 跟你开玩笑呢 酋长 |
[53:43] | It’s Hungarian, for I’ll kill you, you little monkey. | 我说的是匈牙利话 是说 要杀了你这个猴子 |
[53:46] | You know what? There’s a big pile of shit in the back, | 你知道吗 后面有一大堆屎 |
[53:48] | you can go and clean that up. Alright! | 你去清理一下吧 好吗? |
[53:50] | Make sure you do a good job. | 好好干 |
[53:55] | Make sure you wipe those boots off! | 别忘了进门时擦鞋 |
[53:57] | He’s carrying shit in the house. | 别把屎踩进屋了 |
[53:59] | Did you ever notice that you let a Mexicans into your home… | 你注意到有时候你会 让个墨西哥人进你家 |
[54:01] | just because he’s got gardening tools? | 只因为他带着园艺工具? |
[54:03] | I mean, no questions asked. | 我是指 完全没有怀疑? |
[54:04] | You just let him right in. | 就这么让他进去了 |
[54:08] | He could have a chainsaw or a machete… | 他可能带着链锯 或是砍刀… |
[54:15] | God! Jesus! | 天哪! |
[54:31] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[54:35] | Dammit, that hurts! | 他妈的 疼死了 |
[54:52] | If your father ever saw me, 2 minutes. | 如果你爸看到这个的话 设定2分钟 |
[54:55] | Mom, everyone is gonna see you do this. | 妈 每个人都想看你这么做 |
[54:56] | It’s the internet. | 是因特网啊 |
[54:58] | This is what my viewers wanna see online. | 这就是我的粉丝想看的 |
[55:05] | Hey! You’re not the usual guy. | 嘿 你不是那个常来的家伙 |
[55:08] | He looks good to me. | 我觉得他还不错 |
[55:11] | Oh don’t be shy, come on in! | 哦 别害羞 来啊 |
[55:54] | Access denied. | 拒绝进入 |
[56:10] | What the fuck did you bring them here for? | 你他妈的带她们来这干嘛? |
[56:12] | Didn’t you hear a goddamn word I said? | 你不想听听我说些什么吗? |
[56:14] | Want me to dump them? | 你要我扔了她们吗? |
[56:15] | What? No… no. | 什么? 不 不 |
[56:17] | I would make good use of them. | 我得好好利用她们 |
[56:18] | The Church can always use good people. | 教会总是需要好的人的 |
[56:34] | June? June? | |
[56:36] | April? April? | |
[57:11] | Where’s my wife and daughter? | 我老婆和女儿呢? |
[57:13] | Woah… one family at a time. | 哇哦 一个个来 |
[57:15] | It’s Osiris… | 我是Osiris |
[57:17] | Machete has a amano (brother).. | 砍刀有个兄弟… |
[57:20] | or should I say, Padre. | 或者说是个神父 |
[57:25] | State Senator John McLaughlin took a vow | John McLaughlin参议员发誓 |
[57:27] | to defend the Constitution of this State. | 捍卫本州宪法 |
[57:29] | Now… | 现在 |
[57:32] | He’s taken a bullet for us. | 他为我们挡了一颗子弹 |
[57:39] | And this is that bullet. | 这就是那颗子弹 |
[57:41] | Vote to re-elect Sen. John McLaughlin. | 给John McLaughlin参议员投一票 |
[57:44] | I’m John McLaughlin and I approved of this message. | 我是John McLaughlin 我接受挑战 |
[57:47] | Paid for by the Committee to re-elect John McLaughlin. | 请赞助John McLauglin 参议员选举委员会 |
[58:13] | Sorry ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[58:15] | Damn new phone. | 该死的新电话 |
[58:16] | I should put on the vibrator. | 我应该设定为振动的 |
[58:19] | Can you help me do that? | 可以帮我设定吗? |
[58:22] | Pervert. | 傻蛋 |
[58:27] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[58:28] | Senator? | 参议员? |
[58:29] | It’s Van. | 我是Van |
[58:31] | I hear you got a problem maybe we can fix. | 听说你有麻烦了 我想我可以帮忙 |
[58:34] | Don’t call me on this line again. I’ll call you. | 别打这个电话 我会打给你的 |
[58:37] | Now you said it yourself Senator war has begun. | 你自己说的战争开始了 |
[58:40] | Helter Skelter is here. | 复仇者已经已经准备好了 |
[58:42] | Your army awaits further orders. | 你的士兵在等命令呢 |
[58:45] | Got to be respectful now. | 必须是职业的 |
[58:46] | No shit slaves. | 现在不需要没用的人 |
[58:50] | What about the shooter? | 枪手呢? |
[58:51] | He’s still out there? | 仍然在逃 |
[58:57] | There’s nothing I’d like more, then to see that Mexican | 没有什么比看着那个墨西哥佬 |
[58:59] | dance the bolero with the end of the rope. | 吊在绳子上更能让我开心的了 |
[59:02] | He’s gone underground for sure. | 他一定躲起来了 |
[59:04] | Let’s say we go underground. | 我们一定要设身处地 |
[59:07] | And get him. | 去抓住他 |
[59:08] | You find the Network and you find the shooter. | 找到网络 就找到枪手了 |
[59:10] | Call our special friend. | 给我们那位特殊的朋友一个电话 |
[59:11] | Tell him we’re gonna need a helluva more firepower. | 告诉他我们需要大量军火 |
[59:14] | If he is serious about wanting that border shut down. | 如果他真的想要关闭边境的话 |
[59:18] | Fix your damn gun. | 你的枪修好了 |
[59:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:25] | Our friend is up. | 我们的朋友起床了 |
[59:40] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[59:42] | You could at least texted me. | 至少给我一个短信吧 |
[59:46] | Machete don’t text. | 砍刀不会发短信 |
[59:51] | But Machete get evidence. | 但是砍刀拿到了证据 |
[1:00:00] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你会回来 |
[1:00:03] | There is no way that McLaughlin is getting elected, | McLaughlin不可能当选的 |
[1:00:05] | unless something big happens. | 除非有大事发生 |
[1:00:08] | Can you imagine if someone shot the senator and that someone was a Mexican | 想想看有人刺杀了他 刺客是墨西哥人 |
[1:00:11] | The public would elect him to be president. | 公众会选他当总统的 |
[1:00:14] | It’s not a sin if someone clinch the senator in the leg is it? | 击中参议员的腿不算是罪孽吧? |
[1:00:17] | So, this is footage from your brother’s confession? | 这是从你兄弟那里拿到的忏悔的视频? |
[1:00:19] | There’s no open commandant against “thou shall not wing a man.” | 没有戒律说不能帮助别人 |
[1:00:23] | Is there Padre? | 是吗? 神父 |
[1:00:24] | Put these files over here, | 你从Booth办公室拿到的 |
[1:00:26] | you got from Booth’s office. | 文件放在这里 |
[1:00:28] | They’re encrypted. | 被加密了 |
[1:00:31] | Is my little girl April… I spent nights… | 我的女儿April 每天晚上 我… |
[1:00:38] | Denied. | 禁止进入 |
[1:00:39] | Now, you don’t think it’s going to be that easy, do you? | 没那么简单吧? |
[1:00:43] | I just wish that April saw me as more a real man. | 我希望April把我当成真正的男人 |
[1:00:58] | OMG Holy shit… | |
[1:01:00] | You’re right. The Network is not behind it. | 你是对的 网络没有参与 |
[1:01:03] | This is something a helluva lot bigger. | 这件事情有更大的阴谋 |
[1:01:06] | You’ve got enough here to bring down everyone. | 我们已经有足够证据扳倒所有人了 |
[1:01:08] | The Senator, Booth… | 参议员 Booth |
[1:01:13] | Van… Van… | |
[1:01:15] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[1:01:16] | There’s Mexican drug money financing the Senator’s campaign. | 原来是墨西哥贩毒黑钱在 资助参议员的选举 |
[1:01:23] | Rogelio Torrez. Rogelio Torrez. | |
[1:01:28] | Torrez… Torrez… | |
[1:01:30] | He’s the drug kingpin who’s been trying | 他是个毒枭 试图 |
[1:01:32] | to gain control of the drug trade. | 控制整个贩毒交易 |
[1:01:35] | This must be the border fence McLaughlin wants to build. | 这些一定是McLaughlin 想要建立的边境防线 |
[1:01:41] | See this? | 看到了吗? |
[1:01:43] | These markings show the weakest spots. | 这些地方显示了防线的弱点 |
[1:01:46] | It all makes sense now. | 现在都清楚了 |
[1:01:48] | Torrez wants to get Senator McLaughlin re-elected, | Torrez希望McLaughlin选举成功 |
[1:01:50] | so that he can build a border fence that he can control. | 这样他就可以控制边境了 |
[1:01:55] | You did good work Machete. | 砍刀 干得不错 |
[1:01:57] | I bet you’re a great cop. | 我打赌你是个好警察 |
[1:02:00] | The best. | 最好的 |
[1:02:02] | And modest too. | 还很谦虚 |
[1:02:04] | I’m dry. | 我渴了 |
[1:02:13] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:02:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:02:17] | Because you’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[1:02:24] | Come be with me. | 快来啊 |
[1:02:51] | Speak english? | 会说英语吗? |
[1:02:53] | Depends on the question. | 看问题是什么了? |
[1:02:56] | We know that you hired that Mexican to kill our senator. | 我们知道你雇了一个 墨西哥人刺杀参议员 |
[1:03:01] | You the Network, ain’t cha? | 你就是网络 对吗? |
[1:03:04] | Hell! You’re behind everything. | 妈的 你是幕后指使 |
[1:03:06] | That’s not how we work. | 我们不会这么做的 |
[1:03:09] | But if you want war… | 但是如果你们要发动战争… |
[1:03:12] | I will give it to you. | 我们会应战的 |
[1:03:18] | How about an eye for an eye? | 我要以眼还眼了 |
[1:03:27] | You burned your last burrito. | 你的卷饼烤焦了 |
[1:03:33] | You got to get better at this, Billy. | Billy 你必须习惯这些 |
[1:04:38] | Please, Father, have mercy. | 求你了 神父 发发慈悲 |
[1:04:40] | God has mercy, I don’t. | 上帝才会发慈悲 我不会 |
[1:05:54] | Hello Padre. | 你好 神父 |
[1:06:05] | The Blood of Christ? Taste like Merlot to me. | 这是圣血? 味道像梅洛特红酒 |
[1:06:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:06:13] | He’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[1:06:16] | Talk Padre. | 神父 快说 |
[1:06:19] | Sing me one of those Mexican hymns like a chroming arch boy. | 给我唱个墨西哥童谣吧 |
[1:06:23] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧! |
[1:06:38] | You want to be a martyr? I’m good at making martyrs. | 想当殉道者? 我可是很擅长制造殉道者哦 |
[1:06:42] | Like Senator McLaughlin? | 就像McLaughlin参议员一样? |
[1:06:44] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:06:45] | We’ve to get that Senator re-elected. Get that fence built along the border | 我们必须让参议员当选 并建好边境防线 |
[1:06:48] | before it is too late. | 否则就太迟了 |
[1:06:51] | You really hate our kind that much? | 你真的这么恨我们这些人? |
[1:06:53] | No padre, I hate declining profits that much. | 不 神父 我只不过 不喜欢收益减少而已 |
[1:06:58] | An open border allows supply of flowing too easily. | 开发的边境使得供货方便 |
[1:07:01] | Drives our prices down. | 把价格压低了 |
[1:07:03] | Restricted border, limits supply. Drives the prices up. | 关闭边境有利于控制供应 价格就会上升了 |
[1:07:08] | Higher prices, higher profits. | 价格高 利润也高了 |
[1:07:11] | You are drunk with power, even putting the hit on your own boss. | 你是鬼迷心窍了 竟然射杀自己的老板 |
[1:07:18] | Just to boost his election numbers. | 只是帮助他增加选举筹码 |
[1:07:22] | Last chance, amigo. | 最后的机会 朋友 |
[1:07:25] | Where’s Machete and where are my wife and daughter? | 砍刀在哪里? 我的妻女在哪里? |
[1:07:32] | In hell. | 在地狱 |
[1:07:38] | Then give them my best. | 好吧 替我问候他们 |
[1:08:06] | A real gentleman. | 真正的绅士 |
[1:08:25] | Comfortable… | 舒服… |
[1:09:32] | Are they the same? | 他们怎么找到这儿的? |
[1:09:36] | They want you dead too. | 他们要杀你 |
[1:09:40] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[1:09:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:10:16] | How do you text with this thing? | 怎么发短信? |
[1:10:23] | I thought Machete don’t text. | 我以为砍刀不发短信的 |
[1:10:29] | Machete improvise. | 砍刀与时俱进 |
[1:10:36] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪里? |
[1:10:39] | Take out the trash. | 倒垃圾 |
[1:11:03] | Machete sent me a text. | 砍刀发了条短信给我 |
[1:11:05] | What’s it say? | 说什么? |
[1:11:07] | You just fuck with the wrong Mexican. | 你惹怒墨西哥人了 |
[1:11:13] | He’s coming after us. | 他来追杀我们了 |
[1:11:15] | No, he’s coming after you. | 不 他来追杀你 |
[1:11:21] | You got some news? | 有什么消息吗? |
[1:11:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:25] | His brother’s is dead. | 他兄弟死了 |
[1:11:26] | You killed a priest. | 你杀了个神父 |
[1:11:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:11:32] | That’s right Booth, I’m in your town. | 对的 Booth我来了 |
[1:11:35] | And I’m gonna kill Machete. | 我要亲自杀掉砍刀 |
[1:11:37] | And you’re gonna watch it happen. | 你会目睹这一切的 |
[1:11:39] | And it will be the last thing you see. | 也是你死前看到的最后一件事 |
[1:11:42] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:11:43] | There’s a girl from ICE. | ICE里有个女人 |
[1:11:45] | She’s with Machete on this and they have a file on me, | 她和砍刀在一起 他有所有人的资料 |
[1:11:48] | on you, on McLaughlin, on everybody. | 包括我的 你的 还有McLaughlin的 |
[1:11:50] | She can make things very difficult for us. | 她会把我们的事情搞砸的 |
[1:11:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[1:11:56] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 你知道 我在想 |
[1:12:00] | We let these people into our homes, | 我们让这些人来到我们家里 |
[1:12:02] | watch our kids, | 看护我们的孩子 |
[1:12:04] | park our cars. | 帮我们泊车 |
[1:12:07] | But we won’t let them into our country. | 但是我们不让他们入境 |
[1:12:10] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你觉得这样合理吗? |
[1:12:12] | Hey! That wetback club us both over the head. | 嘿 这家伙打了我们俩的头 |
[1:12:15] | In case you forgot, he shot me in the leg. | 他还击中了我的腿 |
[1:12:17] | I thought Jango shot you? | 我以为是Jango打中你的 |
[1:12:20] | I don’t want to hear that story ever again. | 我不想再听这件事了 |
[1:12:22] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[1:12:23] | He wasn’t here for us. | 他不是来杀我们的 |
[1:12:25] | He’s here for the boss. | 他是来杀老大的 |
[1:12:26] | I’ve been watching the boss. This guy is a real scumbag. | 我看我们老大是个混蛋 |
[1:12:30] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[1:12:32] | Where’s your loyalty at? | 你真没有忠心 |
[1:12:42] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:12:46] | It’s the weed whacker. | 是割草机 |
[1:12:47] | He’s back! Spread out. | 他回来了 散开 |
[1:12:50] | Spread out NOW! | 快散开 |
[1:13:10] | Alpha unit, you copy? | A组 听到吗? |
[1:13:16] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[1:13:23] | Anybody, report. You hear me? | 有人吗? 快报告 有人听到吗? |
[1:13:26] | Anybody? | 有人吗? |
[1:13:36] | Where’s Booth? | Booth在哪里? |
[1:13:37] | The senator, he’s with the senator. | 他跟参议员在一起 |
[1:13:39] | I have a GPS. | 我有GPS |
[1:13:41] | Tracks his limo. | 可以追踪他的车 |
[1:13:43] | Hey! Don’t kill me, please, take it. | 嘿 别杀我 求你了 拿着 |
[1:13:52] | That’s Spanish, “I let you live.” | 是西班牙语 “我不杀你” |
[1:13:57] | Thanks, Chief! | 谢谢 酋长 |
[1:14:02] | Let me see if I am hearing you right. | 我这样理解你的意思对吗? |
[1:14:04] | One of the city’s most prominent businessmen. | 一个受人尊敬的商人 |
[1:14:06] | A Texas vigilante. | 一个得州警卫 |
[1:14:08] | The most notorious drug kingpin of Mexico and a state senator, | 一个臭名昭著的墨西哥 毒枭和一个州参议员 |
[1:14:12] | are all conspiring to enact stricter immigration laws? | 合谋要强化移民法? |
[1:14:15] | I know how it sounds, | 我知道听上去很奇怪 |
[1:14:17] | but I have Booth on video committing a murder. | 但是我有Booth忏悔的视频可以证明 |
[1:14:19] | I have tons of confessions. | 我有几万个忏悔视频 |
[1:14:20] | I mean it’s… | 我是说… |
[1:14:21] | Listen to yourself, this man is an illegal alien, | 听着 这家伙是个非法移民 |
[1:14:24] | ILLEGAL as in against the law. | 非法就是违法的意思 |
[1:14:28] | Well, there’s the law and there’s what’s right. | 在法律和正确的事之间 |
[1:14:36] | I’m gonna do what’s right. | 我选择正确的事 |
[1:14:55] | We are live from the Church of Hope where just moments ago, | 我们现在从希望教堂直播 |
[1:14:58] | Police discovered a gruesome murder scene. | 几分钟之前 警察在此发现了 一个残忍的谋杀现场 |
[1:15:00] | The body of a priest was found nailed to a cross. | 一位神父的尸体被发现钉在十字架上 |
[1:15:03] | And witnesses descriptions of a man leaving the church | 目击者证实离开现场的人 |
[1:15:06] | match those of a gunman wanted for the shooting of Senator McLaughlin. | 符合刺杀McLaughlin 参议员的枪手的特征 |
[1:15:09] | Excuse me honey’s, just shut the door and give us a moment. | 对不起 各位 请关上门 让我们单独谈一会儿 |
[1:15:12] | On the street, they call him Machete. | 江湖人称他”砍刀” |
[1:15:14] | Who is he, what is he? | 他是谁? 来干什么? |
[1:15:16] | And will he ever be brought down? | 他会被绳之以法吗? |
[1:15:18] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去哪里了? |
[1:15:20] | This story is burning the whole fucking town to the ground. | 这事越闹越大了 |
[1:15:21] | It’s giving us a war I want to know we can win! | 这事会给我们带来战争 我要知道我们一定会胜利 |
[1:15:23] | He’s a cockroach, sooner or later he’ll be squashed. | 他是个蟑螂 总有一天会被踩死的 |
[1:15:26] | Oh, oh, yeah! Well, this cockroach has got AK-47’s | 哦 哦 是啊 这个蟑螂可是有把AK47啊 |
[1:15:28] | and he’s laying waste to everything that get’s in his fucking path. | 他会毁灭一切的 |
[1:15:30] | I’m taking care of it. | 我来处理他 |
[1:15:32] | They scheduled me for release in a couple of minutes… | 新闻发布会就在几分钟后 |
[1:15:34] | 我可不想像个小丑一样出席 I can’t walk outta here like a fucking pi帽ata waiting to get whacked. | |
[1:15:37] | The man they are calling Machete… | 被称作”砍刀”的男人… |
[1:15:38] | We’re ready for you Senator. | 参议员 准备好了吗? |
[1:15:39] | may have been involved in the killing of a priest. | 被怀疑涉及神父被杀一案 |
[1:15:41] | It’s show time… | 演出开始了 |
[1:15:47] | You forgot your cane, sir. | 你忘记手杖了 先生 |
[1:15:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:15:54] | Senator John McLaughlin. | John McLaughlin参议员 |
[1:16:04] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[1:16:07] | This freehold danzito is not any closer to justice. | 暴徒逃脱不了正义的处罚 |
[1:16:11] | I “urge” this criminal and those that are hiding him, | 我敦促他以及帮他藏身的人 |
[1:16:14] | to turn him in. | 立即投案 |
[1:16:16] | He’s destroying us from the inside, | 他正在内部摧毁我们 |
[1:16:18] | like the plague that he is… | 就像瘟疫一样 |
[1:16:21] | We must not let the terrorist win. | 我们绝不能让恐怖分子占上风 |
[1:16:25] | Senator… | 参议员… |
[1:16:26] | There are reports implicating, | 有消息称 |
[1:16:27] | your advisors as having orchestrating the assassination attempt. | 你的助手导演了你被刺杀的一幕 |
[1:16:31] | Would you care to comment? | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[1:16:36] | What now? | 什么? |
[1:16:40] | Want to be a martyr? I am good at making martyrs. | 想当殉道者? 我可是很擅长制造殉道者哦 |
[1:16:43] | Like Senator McLaughlin? | 就像McLaughlin参议员一样? |
[1:16:45] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:16:46] | We have to get that Senator re-elected. | 我们必须让参议员当选 |
[1:16:47] | Get that fence built along the border, | 并建好边境防线 |
[1:16:49] | before it’s too late. | 否则就太迟了 |
[1:16:51] | Or do you care to comment, | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[1:16:52] | on the shooting. That happened | 关于刺杀 关于… |
[1:16:54] | on the border on the night of July 22nd? | 7月22日边境发生的事件 |
[1:16:58] | Who is gonna stop us? | 谁来阻止他们呢参议员? |
[1:16:59] | I am! | 我来! |
[1:17:02] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来美国 |
[1:17:06] | You catch all that? | 都拍到了? |
[1:17:07] | Burn me a DVD. Behind our supporters are going to like that! | 给我刻一张DVD 我的支持者将非常喜欢 |
[1:17:10] | A lot! | 非常喜欢! |
[1:17:14] | How about your connections with drug king pin Rogelio Torrez? | 还有你和毒枭Rogelio Torrez的关系 |
[1:17:18] | No further comment. | 无可奉告 |
[1:17:19] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[1:17:19] | Or the border vigilantes involved in running drugs? | 边境保安是否参与毒品交易? |
[1:17:24] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我大概是心脏病发作了 |
[1:17:26] | God dammit if you don’t relax, you will have one. | 如果你不放松的话 你会心脏病发作的 |
[1:17:39] | You jeopardize more than my career, | 你不仅危及我的职业 |
[1:17:41] | we got to cut back. | 我们得开溜 |
[1:17:43] | He could have killed me. | 他有可能真的会杀了我的 |
[1:17:44] | Not with that scope. | 这么远是不可能的 |
[1:17:47] | You stupid son of a bitch… | 你这个蠢驴… |
[1:17:49] | You pulled something like that without consulting me? | 你这么做居然不跟我打个招呼 |
[1:17:51] | Who the fuck do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁? |
[1:17:53] | I’m the one who got your campaign financed. | 是我给你提供经济援助 |
[1:17:56] | Made you a major political powerhouse. | 是我让你身居高位 |
[1:17:57] | Your own personal Jesus. | 我是你的神 |
[1:17:59] | So, you better get down on your knees, | 你最好现在就在我面前下跪 |
[1:18:00] | and start praying for me to save your soul, | 祈祷我拯救你的灵魂 |
[1:18:01] | because I’m the only one who can at this point! | 因为现在只有我能拯救你了 |
[1:18:16] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[1:18:49] | God dammit man, why don’t you just die? | 妈的 你为什么不去死? |
[1:18:53] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[1:18:55] | We could have been rich. | 我们会发财的 |
[1:18:56] | Torrez Torrez, | |
[1:18:58] | was stopping all those cheap shit from across the border. | 正在阻止那些移民越境 |
[1:19:00] | Did I tell you that? | 我告诉过你吗? |
[1:19:01] | Can lead more than a tired pendejo (fool) with a dime bag and a dream. | 你无法领导一群乌合之众 |
[1:19:04] | So we financed Van. | 所以我们资助Van |
[1:19:06] | Give him and his men guns. | 给他提供军火 |
[1:19:07] | The Vigilantes. | 那些警卫 |
[1:19:09] | Our own little private border patrol. | 我们自己的边境巡逻队 |
[1:19:11] | But Torrez wanted all that chelada. | 但是Torrez认为还不够 |
[1:19:14] | So I thought why not let politics do what guns couldn’t. | 所以我想为什么不借用政治的力量 |
[1:19:18] | Funny things is, I thought it would be a more peaceful resolution. | 可笑的是 我还以为政治会更加平和一点 |
[1:19:23] | None of that tortured taco. | 政治 暴力都一样 |
[1:19:27] | Wait, wait… | 等等 |
[1:19:28] | Torrez is looking for you. | Torrez在找你 |
[1:19:29] | You find Van, you’ll find Torrez. | 找到Van就找到Torrez了 |
[1:19:33] | Please… | 求你… |
[1:19:35] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[1:19:36] | where are my wife and daughter? | 我的妻子和女儿在哪里? |
[1:19:40] | With God. | 和上帝在一起 |
[1:19:42] | I guess I won’t be seeing them. | 我猜我见不到她们了 |
[1:19:59] | Fuck! My head… | 妈的 我的头 |
[1:20:04] | What is this shit? | 这是什么? |
[1:20:06] | That asshole drugged us. | 那家伙给我们下药了 |
[1:20:08] | Where are our clothes? | 我们的衣服呢? |
[1:20:10] | Call daddy. | 打电话给爸爸 |
[1:20:26] | It’s June, | 我是June |
[1:20:28] | and April. | 和April |
[1:20:30] | We’re very sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[1:20:33] | Your husband is dead. | 你丈夫死了 |
[1:20:36] | He’s what? | 他怎么了? |
[1:20:37] | Senator McLaughlin shot him. | 他被McLaughlin参议员射杀了 |
[1:20:57] | Secure that weapon! Yeah! | 缴枪不杀 |
[1:21:00] | Vigilante leader, Van Jackson has refused comment, | 警卫组长Van Jackson拒绝发表意见 |
[1:21:03] | after startling revelations of their connections, | 在关于他们和墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[1:21:05] | to the Mexican drug cartels. | 往来的事实被曝光后 |
[1:21:08] | This is Van… | 我是Van |
[1:21:08] | I’m coming in. | 我来了 |
[1:21:09] | We’re all over the news, senator… | 新闻在播我们的事 参议员 |
[1:21:11] | You compromised everything we worked for. | 你把我们多年的辛苦都给毁了 |
[1:21:14] | There is only one way this thing is gonna end. | 只有一种办法可以了解这件事 |
[1:21:16] | Smoke em’ out. | 干掉他们 |
[1:21:17] | But I wanna put a bullet in his head myself. | 我要亲手把他爆头 |
[1:21:20] | And just how you’re figuring on doing that? | 你觉得该怎么干呢? |
[1:21:22] | I’m joining you boys for one last ride along. | 我会跟你们最后一次巡逻 |
[1:21:42] | Machete. | 砍刀 |
[1:21:44] | Where’s Luz? | Luz呢? |
[1:21:48] | She’s gone, man. | 她死了 |
[1:21:49] | Vigilante’s got her. | 是警卫打死她的 |
[1:21:51] | And now they’re after you. | 他们在追杀你呢 |
[1:21:53] | You gotta lead us to fight, | 你要领导我们战斗 |
[1:21:54] | it’s what Luz would have want! | 也是Luz希望的 |
[1:21:56] | Not your war. | 这不是你们的战争 |
[1:21:58] | I maybe adopted as it is… | 我会适应的… |
[1:21:59] | No shit. | 别胡说了 |
[1:22:01] | What’s going on is not right! | 这些事情都是错的 |
[1:22:03] | We just wanna help, bro. | 我们只想帮忙 兄弟 |
[1:22:05] | I don’t need your help. | 我不要你们的帮助 |
[1:22:09] | Not us? | 不要我们? |
[1:22:11] | Then who? | 你要谁? |
[1:22:23] | Whatever you need. | 谁都行 |
[1:22:24] | Build it, strip it, chop it. | 搭建 拆除 砍头都行 |
[1:22:27] | Garage’s is yours, Homez… | 这些人都是你的了 |
[1:22:29] | Got guns? | 有枪吗? |
[1:22:30] | Si. | 当然有 |
[1:22:31] | We have missiles, machine guns. | 我们有导弹 机关枪 |
[1:22:34] | We fight Van, we fight Torrez. | 我们要跟Van跟Torrez战斗 |
[1:22:36] | We take em’ all down at once. | 我们要一次干掉他们所有人 |
[1:22:39] | Hey everyone! | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[1:22:40] | Listen UP! Now we got some work to do! | 听着 我们有事情干了 |
[1:22:50] | Does anyone knows who’s Machete? | 你们知道砍刀是谁吗? |
[1:22:52] | Does anyone knows who’s Machete? | 你们知道砍刀是谁吗? |
[1:22:55] | Please. | 听着 |
[1:22:57] | Machete needs your help | 砍刀需要你们帮助 |
[1:22:58] | or he’ll be killed just like Luz, | 否则他会像Luz和 |
[1:23:00] | just like Padre. | 神父一样被杀的 |
[1:23:05] | Listen to me! | 听着 |
[1:23:08] | Yes, I am a woman of the law, | 是的 我是警察 |
[1:23:10] | and there are lots of laws! | 到处都是法律 |
[1:23:13] | But if they don’t offer us justice, | 但是如果不是正义的 |
[1:23:15] | then they aren’t law! | 那么法律都是狗屁 |
[1:23:18] | They are just lines drawn in the sand | 只是画在沙上的 |
[1:23:20] | by men who would stand on your backs, | 好看的文字 这些制定法律的人 |
[1:23:23] | for power and glory. | 不会支持我们 |
[1:23:24] | Men who deserves to be cut down. | 这些人必须去死 |
[1:23:29] | It’s time to erase the meyette the line! | 现在是时候去铲除他们了 |
[1:23:32] | And show these cabronese the meaning of true law! | 让他们看看什么是真正的法律 |
[1:23:36] | We didn’t cross the border. | 不是我们跨越边境 |
[1:23:37] | The border crossed us! | 就是边境跨越我们! |
[1:23:42] | Viva la Machete! | 砍刀万岁! |
[1:23:44] | Viva la Machete! | 砍刀万岁! |
[1:23:47] | You’re Machete’s girl. | 你是砍刀的女人 |
[1:23:48] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:23:49] | cause you’re his type. | 你是他喜欢的那一型 |
[1:23:51] | What type is that? | 哪一型? |
[1:23:54] | Dead. | 死人 |
[1:24:08] | Earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[1:24:09] | Senator John McLaughlin allegedly pulled a gun, | 据称 John McLaughlin参议员 |
[1:24:11] | on his advisor Michael Booth, | 拔枪射杀了他的顾问 Michael Booth |
[1:24:13] | and shot him twice in the chest. | 2发子弹射中其胸口 |
[1:24:15] | After an altercation following the disaster reveal | 凶案发生之前的新闻发布会 |
[1:24:17] | earlier this afternoon of the senator’s | 揭示了参议员与 |
[1:24:19] | connections to the Mexican | 墨西哥毒枭 |
[1:24:20] | drug kingpin Rogelio Torrez. | Rogelio Torrez过从甚密 |
[1:24:22] | Network! | 网络 |
[1:24:23] | According to recent reports, | 最新报道称 |
[1:24:24] | McLaughlin’s re-election campaign has been funded | McLaughlin的竞选资金 |
[1:24:27] | entirely by Mr. Torrez. | 是由Torrez全额赞助的 |
[1:24:30] | Machete! | 砍刀! |
[1:24:32] | Networks said the senator calling the vigilantes to kill you. | 网络说参议员要边界警卫杀死你 |
[1:24:36] | And Agent Santana, | Santana探员 |
[1:24:37] | she’s been captured by Torrez! | 已经被Torrez抓去了 |
[1:24:40] | All hands and the armory to load up. | 我们都已经全副武装了 |
[1:24:44] | Time to roll out! | 该开始复仇了 |
[1:25:52] | Give me a vest and a rifle. | 给我意见防弹衣和一把枪 |
[1:25:57] | My great grand daddy… | 我的曾祖父 |
[1:25:59] | did not give his life at The Alamo so that we could | 阿拉莫的牺牲不是要我们 |
[1:26:02] | sell out our nation to a bunch of backstabbing politicians. | 把自己的国家出卖给在背后捅刀子的政客 |
[1:26:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[1:26:08] | You lied to us, | 你骗了我们 |
[1:26:09] | you paid that Mexican to put on an act. | 你自编自导了刺杀 |
[1:26:11] | To fool the people. | 来欺骗大众 |
[1:26:13] | And my pool of posse. | 以达到当选的目的 |
[1:26:15] | Now he’s on his way… | 砍刀正在赶来 |
[1:26:15] | And no doubt bringing a whole mess of bean eaters. | 他肯定带了不少追随者 |
[1:26:19] | You seem to be quite fond of Booth, Senator. | 看来你很喜欢Booth 参议员 |
[1:26:21] | You’ve been in the desert too long amigo… | 你在沙漠待太久了吧? |
[1:26:23] | Well let’s see just how this blows your skirt up? | 我们看看子弹怎么打烂你的伪装 |
[1:26:26] | We’re gonna simulcast your execution for the crime of treason. | 我们将以叛国罪枪决你 |
[1:26:34] | No shit stains. | 别拉裤子哦 |
[1:26:39] | Guys! They’re on their way! | 大伙儿 他们来了 |
[1:26:41] | Get to your posts! | 快准备好 |
[1:26:54] | Time for your last testament. | 现在说你的遗言吧 |
[1:26:58] | No second takes. | 没有第二次机会哦 |
[1:27:01] | Just get your lines right. | 先想好要说什么 |
[1:27:30] | Hold the line… | 守住防线 |
[1:27:35] | I have desecrated the oath of our first… | 我玷污了我的誓言 |
[1:27:41] | and I am a traitor deserving death. | 我是一个死有余辜的叛徒 |
[1:27:45] | Ready? | 准备! |
[1:27:48] | Fucking parasites! | 该死的寄生虫 |
[1:27:50] | Fucking terrorists! | 该死的恐怖分子 |
[1:27:53] | Aim. | 瞄准! |
[1:28:12] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:28:13] | Two of you stay with him… | 你们俩看着他 |
[1:28:14] | The rest of you outside. | 剩下的出去 |
[1:28:24] | Oh shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[1:28:31] | Fuck em up! | 干死他们! |
[1:30:15] | How is your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了? |
[1:30:16] | What eye? | 什么眼睛? |
[1:31:01] | If you want to survive your own war, | 你想活下来的话 |
[1:31:03] | you better become Mexican real fast. | 最好趁早变成墨西哥人 |
[1:31:09] | You got enemies on all sides, Senator. | 你四处树敌啊 参议员 |
[1:31:13] | Who can you trust? | 你能相信谁呢? |
[1:31:16] | You aim to take down those girls, boys? | 如果你想干掉他们的话 |
[1:31:20] | Then I’m with you. | 我和你们一路 |
[1:31:55] | Take out that Mexican! | 快干掉他 |
[1:31:58] | God Dammit! | 妈的 |
[1:32:10] | Van, we’re fucked! We gotta get outta here. | Van 我们顶不住了 最好快点撤 |
[1:32:12] | Get outta here! | 快走 |
[1:32:32] | Sister… | 修女 |
[1:32:34] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:32:36] | I’ve done wrong… | 我错了 |
[1:32:38] | I haven’t behave for life… | 我没有好好把握人生 |
[1:32:40] | And I’m ain’t from here. I hate Texas. | 我不是出生在这的 我恨得克萨斯 |
[1:32:41] | I hate the heat. | 我不喜欢热 |
[1:32:43] | Give me my last rites. | 为我做最后的忏悔吧 |
[1:32:47] | In the name of my father… | 以我父亲的名义… |
[1:32:51] | My father… | 我父亲…? |
[1:32:53] | April. | April 是你? |
[1:33:02] | I forgot the rest. | 下面该说什么我忘了 |
[1:34:03] | You never know how to stay down, Punieta (jerk off). | 你从来不知道怎么保持低调啊 混蛋 |
[1:34:06] | So I guess I have to teach you. | 我得教育一下你 |
[1:34:12] | Got something to say? | 有什么要说的吗? |
[1:34:17] | Now you got something to say? | 你有什么要说的? |
[1:34:30] | Back the fuck up and watch. | 退后 好好看着 |
[1:34:36] | Okay, Punieta! | 好了 丑鬼 |
[1:34:38] | Adelante (Forward). | 上吧 |
[1:34:54] | We used to be federale’s together, kanna (root), | 我们曾经在联邦一起共事 |
[1:34:56] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:35:02] | We were brothers… | 我们曾经亲如手足 |
[1:35:04] | But you… | 但是你… |
[1:35:07] | Pendejo (coward). | 懦夫! |
[1:35:18] | Then I went for the power. | 我得到了权力 |
[1:35:22] | We killed a lot of bad guys together. | 我们一起杀了不少坏蛋 |
[1:35:26] | Now I’m the bad guy. | 现在我是坏蛋了 |
[1:35:29] | What do you wanna do, Hermanito (little brother)? | 你想怎么样呢? 兄弟 |
[1:35:43] | 看看你的弯刀 女人 Look at your Machete now, Cabr贸n. | |
[1:35:49] | He’s gonna kill him. | 他会杀了他 |
[1:35:52] | No, he’s not. | 不会的 |
[1:35:56] | He’s Machete. | 他可是砍刀啊 |
[1:36:02] | No point. | 没用的 |
[1:36:12] | Cap Puto (fuck). | 妈的 |
[1:36:16] | You know, I could kill you right now, quite easily. | 你知道我可以立刻杀了你 很容易的 |
[1:36:20] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:36:22] | This is nothing. | 这点伤算不了什么 |
[1:36:26] | This ain’t shit. | 根本伤不了我 |
[1:36:28] | But… | 但是… |
[1:36:31] | I know you’ll just be waiting for me in hell. | 我知道你会在地狱等我的 |
[1:36:35] | So… | 所以… |
[1:36:39] | I think I’ll say goodbye. | 我该说再见了 |
[1:36:45] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[1:38:17] | There’s one! | 这里有一个 |
[1:38:20] | Goddamn cockroach. | 该死的蟑螂 |
[1:38:34] | Can’t speak english, can you boy? | 不会说英语吧? |
[1:38:40] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[1:39:31] | What, you wanna see my ID? | 什么 你要看我的证件? |
[1:39:33] | Don’t bother. | 别麻烦了 |
[1:39:35] | I’ve got something better. | 我有更好的 |
[1:39:39] | I called in a few favours. | 我找了些朋友 |
[1:39:40] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[1:39:42] | Got you all the right papers. | 你所有的证件都搞定了 |
[1:39:45] | You can start over now. | 你可以重新开始了 |
[1:39:47] | Be a real person. | 成为一个真正的人 |
[1:39:49] | Why do I want to be a real person | 为什么我要成为真正的人? |
[1:39:52] | when I’m already a myth. | 我已经是一段传说了 |
[1:39:55] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:39:58] | Everywhere. | 到处去 |
[1:40:04] | Can I ride with you? | 我可以和你一起去吗? |