英文名称:Machine Girl
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | What are you so scared of? | 你在害怕什么? |
[00:50] | If you move, you’ll get stabbed in the face. | 不要动 不然就会刺穿你的脸了 |
[00:59] | Please stop this! | 请…请放我走吧! |
[01:03] | Dumb-ass. Stop crying. | 住口 不要哭 我们还没有完呢 |
[01:07] | As punishment, | 作为惩罚 |
[01:09] | we’ll all throw our knives at once. | 我们将一次把刀子都扔了 |
[01:13] | Ready, set… | 准备 扔了… |
[01:15] | Cut that out! | 住手! |
[01:22] | What if that kid gets stabbed by your knives? | 如果那孩子被你们的刀刺穿了怎么办? |
[01:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:33] | This is none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[01:36] | Unfortunately, it is my business. | 很不幸地 这就与我有关 |
[01:42] | You remember, don’t you? | 难道你不记得吗? |
[01:44] | Yu Hyuga. My little brother. | 日向优 我的弟弟 |
[01:48] | You bullied him to death. | 你把他欺负至死了 |
[01:52] | I have no idea who that is. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[01:55] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[01:58] | Even if you don’t remember him, he’s waiting for you in hell! | 即使你不记得他 现在他也在地狱等着你! |
[02:03] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[02:33] | Stop screaming so pathetically. | 停止你那可怜的尖叫声 |
[02:35] | You’re a man, aren’t you? | 你是不是一个男人啊? |
[02:38] | You won’t die from getting your hand cut off. | 你不会因为断了手而死的 |
[02:41] | After all… | 毕竟… |
[02:43] | I only have one arm too! | 我也只有一只手! |
[03:14] | I’ll blast you to pieces! | 我要把你们轰成碎片! |
[03:25] | That thing is reaI! No fair! | 那家伙是真的! 不公平! |
[03:28] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[04:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:27] | The Machine Girl | 机关枪少女 |
[05:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:30] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[05:32] | Murderer… Murderer… | 杀人凶手 杀人凶手… |
[05:35] | Murderer! | 杀人凶手! |
[05:40] | That’s right. I am a murderer. | 没错 我是一个杀人凶手 |
[05:44] | But untll a half year ago, | 但是半年之前 我还是一个普通的中学生 |
[05:49] | I was a normal high schooler | 可以用我的左手 |
[05:51] | who was able to hoId her little brother with her left arm. | 去牵着我的弟弟 |
[05:55] | Here we go, Yoshie. | 来吧 佳惠 |
[05:57] | Six Months Ago. All right! | 六个月前 |
[05:58] | Six Months Ago | 六个月前 |
[05:59] | Six Months Ago! Wait up! | 六个月前 等等 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:702个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:77个,六级词汇:37个,GRE词汇:46个,托福词汇:48个,考研词汇:78个,专四词汇:61个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:142个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:03] | Wait, Ami! | 等等 亚美 |
[06:07] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:10] | Nice shot! | 好球! |
[06:11] | You’re amazing, Ami! | 你太厉害了 亚美! |
[06:14] | You’re really something. So cool. | 你真的好酷 |
[06:17] | If you were a boy, | 如果你是个男孩 |
[06:19] | I might have fallen for you. | 或许我会爱上你呢 |
[06:21] | Stop it. | 拜托 |
[06:22] | I don’t want a girl to have a crush on me. | 我可不想要一个女孩子对我着迷 |
[06:27] | But it looks like it’s not that way after all. | 但看起来好像不是这样子的喔 |
[06:30] | How so? | 你什么意思? |
[06:31] | Because it looks like you have a young fan. | 因为你好像有个年轻粉丝噢 |
[06:35] | You’re so popular! | 你太受欢迎了! |
[06:37] | And he’s so cute. I’m jeaIous. | 他很可爱 我真嫉妒 |
[06:40] | Dummy. That’s my little brother, Yu. | 笨蛋 那是我的弟弟 优 |
[06:53] | I’m impressed, Sis. | 我很惊讶 姐姐 |
[06:55] | I had no idea you were so good at basketball. | 我不知道你篮球打得这么好 |
[06:58] | You’re always lying around the house. | 你总是躺在家里不出门 |
[07:00] | Qulet, you. | 拜托 |
[07:02] | So why’d you stop by today? | 你今天为什么来学校? |
[07:06] | There’s always something going on when you come visit me like that. | 你来看我总是有其他事的 |
[07:11] | I’ll pay you back, | 请借我钱买一个新游戏吧 |
[07:13] | so please lend me money to buy a new game! | 我一定会还你钱的! |
[07:16] | I knew it. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:17] | No way. | 不行 |
[07:19] | We don’t have that kind of money to spend. | 我们没有那个钱去花 |
[07:22] | Sis, please. I really want it. | 姐姐 求你啦 我真的很想要 |
[07:25] | I’ll clean up every day, even wash the dishes. | 我会每天打扫房间 甚至会洗碗筷 |
[07:28] | Sis. Come on, Sis. | 姐姐 好啦 姐姐 |
[07:34] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[07:46] | Yu. | 优 |
[07:48] | Takeshi, how much did you bring? | 成武 你带了多少钱? |
[07:52] | I took 10,000 yen from my mom. | 我从我妈那里拿了一万日元 |
[07:54] | I see. Me too. | 好吧 我也是 |
[07:58] | They’re not gonna be happy. | 他们可能不会高兴的 |
[08:19] | Hello, it’s Yu. | 啊 哈罗 是优 |
[08:21] | It’s Takeshi. | 还有成武 |
[08:23] | Excuse us. | 哈罗 |
[08:26] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[08:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:39] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[08:41] | Hurry up and hand it over. | 快点交出来 或许我会原谅你们 |
[08:46] | This isn’t even half of what we agreed on. | 这些甚至不到我们说好的一半 |
[08:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[08:54] | Hey, Yu… | 嘿 优… |
[08:57] | How’d you get that money? | 你怎么拿到钱的? |
[09:01] | I borrowed it from my sister. | 我从我姐姐那里借的 |
[09:09] | Then I expect you to get more by tomorrow. 200,000 yen. | 那我要你明天再拿更多来 二十万日元 |
[09:15] | If you can’t, | 如果你没带来 |
[09:17] | then I’ll make your sister work at my dad’s whorehouse. | 我就让你姐姐去我爸的妓院工作 |
[09:20] | She has nothing to do with this! | 她与这件事无关! |
[09:23] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊? |
[09:31] | Don’t get me wrong. | 让我说清楚一点 |
[09:33] | I don’t really want your money. | 我不是真的想要你的钱 |
[09:37] | I just wanna have fun | 我只是想找点乐子 |
[09:39] | by seeing you guys suffer. | 看着你们这些家伙受折磨 |
[10:01] | Teppei… | 彻平… |
[10:02] | He’s a peon, but he’s cunning. | 他是一个散工 但他非常狡猾 |
[10:07] | Ryota Fujil… He’s just a coward. | 藤井亮太…他只是一个懦夫 |
[10:14] | But the one I hate most is the Ieader, Sho Kimura. | 但我最恨的是他们的老大 木村翔 |
[10:19] | It’s morning! Wake… | 早安 起床喔… |
[10:23] | Oh, you got up early. | 喔 你起得这么早 |
[10:26] | We’re having fried chicken for breakfast. They’re still hot and tasty. | 我们今天早餐吃炸鸡 又热又美味 |
[10:31] | Hot! | 好热! |
[10:33] | Hey, what happened to your face? | 嘿 你的脸怎么了? |
[10:37] | I fell. | 我跌倒了 |
[10:38] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[10:41] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[10:43] | Yu, tell me the truth. | 优 告诉我实情 |
[10:46] | Okay, I got into a fight and got pummeled. | 好吧 我和人打架被拳头打中了 |
[10:49] | You weren’t bullied? | 你是被欺负了? |
[10:51] | No, I’m not that hopeIess. | 不 我还没有那么没用 |
[10:54] | I hit a classmate who pissed me off. | 我打了一个惹我生气的同学 |
[10:56] | Watch it. | 嘿 小心点 |
[10:58] | You’ve done it now. | 既然你做了 |
[10:59] | I won’t go easy on you. | 我可是不会轻易放过你的 |
[11:02] | You shouldn’t use violence like that. | 你不应该那样使用暴力 |
[11:04] | Remember what Dad used to say? | 还记得老爸以前说的话吗? |
[11:07] | Jeez. | 嗯? |
[11:10] | Violence doesn’t solve anything. | 暴力解决不了任何问题 |
[11:12] | It only hurts people. | 只会让事情更糟糕 |
[11:15] | You and I fully understand that. | 你和我都应该很清楚这点的 |
[11:27] | When Mom and Dad killed themseIves | 当爸爸和妈妈因为被指控谋杀 |
[11:30] | over murder allegations, | 而自杀的时候 |
[11:31] | we promised then. | 我们答应过他们 |
[11:34] | Not to lose loved ones. | 我们再也不能失去任何一个 |
[11:37] | To always be there for each other. | 永远要为了对方而活着 |
[11:41] | No matter what happens, I’m going to protect you. | 不管发生什么事 我都会保护你的 |
[11:46] | Sis… | 姐姐… |
[12:22] | Listen, Sho. | 听着 翔 |
[12:26] | Whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[12:29] | do not ever bring shame to our Hanzo Hattori cIan. | 不要令我们服部半藏家族蒙羞 |
[12:36] | I know, Dad. | 我知道了 老爸 |
[12:39] | We may be yakuza now, | 你可能已经是黑道老大了 |
[12:41] | but never lose your ninja pride. | 但决不要失去了忍者的自尊 |
[12:49] | Never let your guard down. | 决不要让你的护卫失望 |
[12:51] | Never! | 决不! |
[12:59] | Everyone except yourself is an enemy! | 除了你自己之外的每个人都是敌人! |
[13:02] | Think of them as sIaves, right? | 要把他们看作奴隶 对吗? |
[13:05] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[13:07] | Do not fear blades. | 不要害怕刀剑 |
[13:09] | Use them to destroy your enemy! | 用它们去消灭你的敌人! |
[13:11] | Destroy! Destroy! | 消灭!消灭! |
[13:16] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[13:18] | You are my flesh and blood. | 你是我的肉与血 |
[13:25] | I will make our bond even greater. | 现在我要让我们更加联结 |
[13:32] | A cup of my own blood. | 这是我的血 |
[13:35] | Drink it to strengthen our bond. | 喝了它来加强我们的联结 |
[13:40] | Drink it… | 喝… |
[13:42] | Drink more… | 喝多点… |
[13:45] | Drink it… | 喝… |
[13:51] | Sho… | 翔… |
[13:54] | As Iong as you’re around, our clan will never die. | 只要你存在 我们的家族就会永垂不朽 |
[14:01] | You are my treasure! | 你是我的心肝宝贝! |
[14:07] | Master, your breakfast is ready. | 主人 你的早餐已经准备好了 |
[14:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:14] | You must be new. | 你肯定是新人吧 |
[14:18] | How dare you interrupt our sacred rituaI between father and son? | 你竟敢打断我们两父子的神圣仪式? |
[14:24] | You! | 你! |
[14:29] | Young master, have a good day. | 少主 早安 |
[14:37] | Good morning, Mom. What are you doing? | 早安 妈 你在做什么? |
[14:39] | Oh, good morning. | 喔 早安 |
[14:42] | This maid’s been messing up a lot, | 这个女仆把东西弄得一团糟 |
[14:45] | so I’m punishing her. | 我正在惩罚她 |
[14:46] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[14:53] | Have a nice day! | 祝你今天愉快! |
[14:59] | She was a terribIe maid. | 她真是一个没用的女仆 |
[15:04] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[15:11] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[15:24] | Where are you going? SchooI’s the other way. | 你要去哪里?学校在另一边 |
[15:27] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[15:31] | Wait! Come back! | 等等!回来! |
[15:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[15:38] | Watch where you’re going! | 要小心看路! |
[15:41] | Come here, you! Come on! | 过来 去你的! |
[15:45] | You open? | 你开门了? |
[15:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:50] | Excuse me! Is Takeshi here? | 对不起 成武在吗? |
[15:54] | Hey! Wait! Who are you? | 嘿!等等!你是谁? |
[15:58] | What’s wrong with kids these days? | 现在的孩子有什么毛病? |
[16:01] | They don’t even say hello. | 他们都不会打招呼 |
[16:03] | Miki, do you know that kid? | 美树 你认识那个孩子吗? |
[16:06] | Miki? | 美树? |
[16:11] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[16:16] | I’m scared… I’m scared… | 我该怎么办…我该怎么办… |
[16:20] | Those guys are… It’s me. We’re in troubIe. Run for it. | 是我 我们有麻烦了 快跑 |
[16:24] | -Where should we go? -We have to leave here | -我们要去哪里? -我们要离开这里 |
[16:25] | What should we do? What do you want with Takeshi? | 你在干什么? 你想对成武干什么? |
[16:27] | Sorry… | 对不起… |
[16:28] | Ma, this is my friend, | 妈 这是我的朋友 |
[16:30] | Yu Hyuga. | 日向优 |
[16:34] | You’re the son of those alleged murderers. | 我想起来了 你就是那对杀人犯的儿子 |
[16:39] | That’s not true! | 那不是真的! |
[16:40] | My dad was framed and killed himself. | 我爸爸是因为被陷害而自杀的 |
[16:42] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[16:45] | Just stay away from my son. | 只要离我儿子远一点 |
[16:48] | Go home! | 明白吗? |
[16:51] | Takeshi? Takeshi! | 成武? 成武! |
[16:53] | Takeshi, where are you going? | 成武 你要去哪里? |
[16:56] | Takeshi! | 成武! |
[16:59] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[17:00] | Ready? Okay. | 好了 |
[17:01] | Go for it! | 等等! |
[17:04] | You’re amazing! Nice shot! Just as I expected! | 好球!你太棒了!和我想的一样! |
[17:08] | I’m jealous of you. Seeing you and Yu get along like that. | 我真羡慕你 看到你和优相处得那么好 |
[17:12] | He seems like a nice kid. He must be easy to deal with. | 他看起来是个好孩子 他一定很好相处 |
[17:16] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:18] | He’s very selfish. I don’t know what to do with him. | 他很自私的 我都不知道该对他怎么办 |
[17:24] | This is bad! | 不好了! |
[17:27] | Y-Yoshie, excuse me. | 佳惠 我该走了 |
[17:29] | W-Wait, Ami! | 等等 亚美! |
[17:31] | Where are you going? Jeez… | 你要去哪里? |
[17:43] | HoId it! | 嘿 过来! |
[17:45] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪里? |
[17:47] | Stop running away, man! | 不要跑! |
[18:00] | Sorry… | 对不起… |
[18:00] | Sorry… Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:02] | Where to, girl? | 你要去哪里 小女孩? |
[18:03] | I’m in a rush. | 我有急事 |
[18:05] | What’s the rush? Where are you going? | 急什么? 你要去哪里? |
[18:08] | Stop! | 住手! |
[18:12] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[18:15] | No! No! Stop! | 不!不!住手! |
[18:17] | No! | 不! |
[18:21] | Stop… | 住手… |
[18:22] | No! Stop! | 不!住手! |
[18:29] | What are you thinking? | 你们不守诺言 |
[18:31] | You broke your promise. | 你们都在想什么? |
[18:34] | Do you know | 你们知不知道 |
[18:35] | how embarrassing this is for a yakuza’s son? | 这让黑道老大的儿子多么难堪? |
[18:49] | Stop! | 住手! |
[18:50] | Stop! | 住手! |
[19:00] | Beating on you two isn’t much fun. | 打你们俩并没有太多乐趣 |
[19:03] | I think I want Yu’s sister to be my toy. | 我想要优的姐姐来做我的玩具 |
[19:07] | I hear she’s got big tits, | 我听说她的胸部很大 |
[19:09] | and she’s cute. Go find her. | 她也很可爱 去找她过来 |
[19:14] | Don’t you dare lay a finger on my sister! | 你别妄想碰我的姐姐! |
[19:30] | You sissies. You pissed me off. | 你们这群懦夫 |
[19:35] | I won’t take it easy on you! | 我真的火大了! |
[19:38] | What the hell? | 臭婊子 |
[19:54] | Yu! | 优! |
[20:16] | You’re pretty strong. Is your sister strong too? | 你很强啊 你姐姐也一样强吗? |
[20:19] | She’s much stronger! | 她比我强多了! |
[20:22] | Then she should’ve trained you better. | 那么她应该把你训练得更强才对 |
[20:33] | Takeshi… | 成武… |
[20:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:39] | Yu, I’m scared… | 优 我很怕… |
[20:42] | Shut up! | 住口! |
[20:47] | Takeshi! | 成武! |
[20:49] | Takeshi! | 成武! |
[20:59] | See ya. | 再见 |
[21:15] | Sis… | 姐姐… |
[21:21] | Yu? | 优? |
[21:32] | Yu… | 优… |
[21:34] | Yu! | 优! |
[22:03] | Yu… | 优… |
[22:06] | Yu… | 优… |
[22:08] | This is some kind of joke, right? | 发生什么事了? |
[22:40] | Sugihara Motors | 杉原电机 |
[22:56] | Takeshi… | 成武… |
[23:01] | Why did you have to go? | 你到底发生什么事? |
[23:03] | Takeshi… | 成武… |
[23:05] | Excuse me. | 有人在吗? |
[23:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:22] | I’m Yu’s older sister. | 我是优的姐姐 |
[23:25] | I’m so sorry about Takeshi… | 我很抱歉成武发生的事 |
[23:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[23:31] | The pollce are trying to call it a suicide. | 警察想要将它当作自杀 |
[23:36] | But I know someone was responsibIe for their deaths. | 但我知道应该有人要为这件事负责 |
[23:42] | If only I had a Iead… | 我只是想找点证据 |
[23:44] | Stop it. | 别过来 |
[23:46] | I don’t want you playing the victim. | 你不要假装是受害者 |
[23:50] | Look. | 因为 |
[23:52] | If it weren’t for your brother, Takeshi would still be alive! | 如果不是你的弟弟 成武仍然还会活着! |
[23:58] | But… | 但是… |
[24:00] | You people are murderers. | 你们都是杀人犯 |
[24:03] | Your famlly brings misfortune to everyone around you! | 你的家人给周围的人都带来不幸! |
[24:06] | Stop it! | 够了! |
[24:07] | Get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[24:09] | Miki. | 美树 |
[24:19] | Neither Yu, Dad, nor I would ever kill anyone… | 优 爸爸和我都不会杀任何人… |
[24:36] | There’s no way Yu would kill himself. | 优没有理由会自杀的 |
[24:41] | No way. | 没有理由 |
[24:45] | Someone forced him into it. | 有人逼他做的 |
[24:49] | Someone must’ve killed him! | 一定是有人杀了他! |
[25:12] | “people I want to kill.” | “我想杀的人” |
[25:16] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[25:19] | Why didn’t I find out sooner? | 为什么我不早点发现? |
[25:25] | Yu… | 优… |
[25:27] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[25:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:56] | I’m not sure about tempura in the morning. Is it okay? | 我不确定早餐吃天妇罗可以吗? |
[26:17] | The incident with your brother breaks my heart. | 你弟弟的事情让我很难过 |
[26:21] | I’m sad since I was his friend. | 我很伤心 因为我是他的朋友 |
[26:26] | Ryota, who’s the leader of the group? | 亮太 谁是老大? |
[26:32] | Ryota needs to get to schooI, so… | 亮太要上学了 对不起… |
[26:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:39] | Well, I’m going. Make yourself at home. | 我想我要走了 你自便 |
[26:43] | So… | 那么… |
[26:46] | Are you saying that | 你是说 |
[26:47] | our Ryota bullied your brother? | 我们的亮太欺负你的弟弟? |
[26:54] | This diary is proof. | 这个日记就是证据 |
[26:57] | I’d like you to come to the pollce precinct with me. | 我想要你跟我去警察局 |
[27:00] | You’re an idiot! | 你白痴! |
[27:04] | We’ve been in the police business ever since my grandfather’s time. | 我们从我爷爷开始就担任警察工作 |
[27:11] | You’re Hyuga, right? | 你是日向 对吗? |
[27:13] | I know that your father is a murderer. | 我知道你爸爸是一个杀人犯 |
[27:19] | Trying to faIsely accuse my son… | 现在你想诬控我的儿子… |
[27:24] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[27:27] | Murderer! | 杀人犯! |
[27:32] | What? | 什么? |
[27:35] | If he was being bullied, | 如果你的弟弟是被欺负的 |
[27:39] | maybe it was because something was wrong with your brother. | 那可能是他做了一些错事吧 |
[27:43] | I don’t want you blaming us | 我们可不想你因为你弟弟的问题 |
[27:46] | for your brother’s probIems. | 而责备我们 |
[27:51] | please stop. | 我只是来这里谈谈 |
[27:54] | I want to talk calmly. | 想不到你会这样想 |
[27:57] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不想和你谈话 |
[27:59] | A minx like you should be arrested! | 像你这样的轻佻女子 就应该抓进监狱里! |
[28:12] | Stop! There’s no need for this violence! | 住手! 没有必要使用暴力! |
[28:16] | I’m doing this to protect my son! | 我这样做是为了保护我儿子! |
[28:27] | please stop! | 住手! |
[28:59] | It’s hot! | 很烫啊! |
[29:10] | Oh, it fried up very nicely. | 喔 这个炸得非常好啊 |
[29:13] | Such tasty tempura. | 非常美味的天妇罗 |
[29:21] | Hot! Hot! Hot! | 好烫!好烫!好烫! |
[29:30] | Damn it! | 去你的! |
[29:32] | H-Honey! | 老公! |
[29:36] | Honey, are you okay? | 老公 你没事吧? |
[29:40] | Don’t call the cops. | 不要叫警察 |
[29:43] | I’ll find her and finish her off! | 我会找到她和干掉她! |
[29:56] | It stings… | 很痛… |
[29:57] | Oh, it stings… | 喔 很痛… |
[29:59] | It stings. | 痛啊 |
[30:00] | I-It stings… | 痛… |
[30:02] | Ow… | 噢… |
[30:04] | Ow… | 噢… |
[30:29] | Stop. | 你在干什么? |
[30:31] | If you make a noise, I’ll sllt your throat. | 如果你敢出声 我就割开你的喉咙 |
[30:34] | Now apologize to Yu and tell me who your Ieader is. | 现在向优道歉 并且告诉我谁是老大 |
[30:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:42] | I’ll tell you. | 好好 我告诉你 |
[30:44] | The leader is a yakuza’s son, Sho Kimura! | 老大是黑道老大的儿子木村翔 |
[30:47] | Sho Kimura? | 木村翔? |
[30:52] | I can’t breathe… Murderer… | 我不能呼吸…你这笨婊子… |
[30:56] | I always belleved that it was wrong to kill no matter what. | 我一直相信 不管怎样杀人都是不对的 |
[31:00] | But I Iearned from your parents | 但我从你父母那里学到 |
[31:05] | that there’s a time and place for it! | 没有时间和地方去容纳这个傻思想! |
[31:19] | A blackout? | 停电? |
[32:26] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[32:58] | I hope you rot in hell together! | 我希望你们都下地狱去! |
[33:10] | Mother, there’s no conditioner. Can you get some? | 老婆 没有洗发精了 能帮我拿一点吗? |
[33:15] | Sir, how about an unusual conditioner?. | 先生 来个不一样的洗发精如何? |
[33:21] | It can’t be… you! | 什么 是谁? |
[33:30] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[33:33] | Wash your hair with your son’s blood! | 用你儿子的血洗你的头吧! |
[33:40] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[33:47] | Ryota? | 亮太? |
[33:49] | please, God! | 噢 天啊! |
[33:56] | Serves you right. | 你自便吧 |
[34:09] | I’m a demon! | 我是恶魔! |
[34:11] | I turned into a demon! | 我变成一个恶魔了! |
[34:20] | I’ll remain a demon | 我将一直是一个恶魔 |
[34:22] | until I kill every last one of Yu’s enemies! | 直到杀光优的敌人为止! |
[34:34] | Dellcious. | 好吃 |
[34:46] | Here are your noodles and soup… | 你的面和汤来了… |
[34:48] | Hot! | 好烫! |
[34:50] | Hey! What do you think you’re doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[34:54] | What’ll you do about the master’s leg? | 你对少主的腿干了什么? |
[34:57] | I don’t like that look on your face! | 我不喜欢看到你的脸! |
[35:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:07] | Keep it down. | 没必要这么暴力 |
[35:21] | Sorry about that. | 请接受我的抱歉 |
[35:26] | You must be the new chef, right? | 你一定是新主厨 对吗? |
[35:29] | Yes… | 是的… |
[35:30] | Got kids? | 有孩子了吗? |
[35:32] | No. | 没有 |
[35:37] | Kids are great. | 孩子是伟大的 |
[35:40] | I did a lot of bad things in my life, but my kids need me. | 我一生做了很多坏事 但我的儿子需要我 |
[35:51] | Sho means everything to me. | 翔就是我的一切 |
[35:54] | I live because of him. | 我因为他而活着 |
[35:59] | And you caused him great pain… | 你令他受了痛苦… |
[36:04] | Cut off a finger as an apology! | 切下一个手指来道歉! |
[36:09] | please forgive me! | 请原谅我! |
[36:15] | Honey, that’s not right. | 老公 愤怒解决不了任何事 |
[36:19] | You always do this. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:22] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 让我和他谈谈吧 |
[36:28] | You’re too soft! | 你太软弱了! |
[36:31] | Even all five fingers wouldn’t be enough to make it up to Sho! | 即使五根手指也不足以弥补翔! |
[36:38] | I am formerly of the Kanto Beasts! | 我可是从前的关东野兽! |
[36:44] | No! | 不要! |
[36:46] | If you don’t want to die, | 如果你不想死 |
[36:50] | then at least apologize like the true chef you are, huh? | 那么你得像个主厨一样道歉 明白吗? |
[37:02] | Excuse me. I want to ask you for directions. | 对不起 我想找一个人 |
[37:06] | Where do you need to go? | 你要找谁? |
[37:09] | Where’s Sho Kimura? | 我要找木村翔? |
[37:11] | Take me to him! | 带我去找他! |
[37:16] | Now, eat some sushi… | 现在 吃些寿司吧… |
[37:21] | Eat as much as you want… | 吃得越多越好… |
[37:29] | Go ahead and eat. | 继续吃 |
[37:34] | If you say so… | 是的 夫人… |
[37:43] | How do your fingers taste? | 你的手指的味道如何? |
[37:49] | We need a new chef starting tomorrow. | 我们明天需要一个新主厨了 |
[37:53] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我先去一下厕所 |
[38:21] | You’re Sho Kimura? | 你是木村翔吗? |
[38:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[38:25] | What was that sound? | 什么声音? |
[38:27] | Sho! | 翔! |
[38:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[38:32] | Stay back or I’ll slit his throat. | 退后 否则我就割断他的喉咙 |
[38:34] | I’m not afraid to die. I just want to kill him. | 我不怕死 我只是想杀了他 |
[38:41] | No way. You can’t kill me. | 不可能 你杀不了我的 |
[38:45] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[38:50] | You won’t get away! Someone! | 你逃不掉的! |
[38:52] | Right! | 好! |
[39:08] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[39:48] | You… | 你… |
[39:51] | You killed my Yu! | 你杀了我的优! |
[40:00] | Go through! | 去吧! |
[40:14] | You did pretty good for a girl. | 你以一个女孩子来说做得不错了 |
[40:21] | But it’s over now. | 但是已经结束了 |
[40:24] | I’m sure you know | 我想你应该知道 |
[40:26] | what’s going to happen to you, right? | 跟着会发生什么在你身上了吧? |
[40:49] | Yu’s sister, I feel sorry for you. | 优的姐姐 我为你感到遗憾 |
[40:53] | You were so close. | 你们是那么亲密 |
[40:56] | Wounds from burns and a katana. | 被武士刀弄伤了 |
[40:57] | Your arm is a mess, girl. | 你的手臂真是一团糟 女孩子 |
[41:02] | We, the Hattori clan, | 我们服部半藏家族 |
[41:05] | won’t kill our enemy after they’re captured. | 是不会杀俘虏的 |
[41:10] | We give them a taste of hell | 在杀他们之前 |
[41:11] | before killing them. | 我们要先让他们尝尝地狱的味道 |
[41:16] | I thought your stupid son was the crazy one, | 我还以为你的笨儿子是疯子 |
[41:24] | but you’re all insane! | 原来你们全都是疯子! |
[41:32] | You have pretty fingers… | 你有很美的手指… |
[41:37] | I can’t believe these | 我不敢相信这是属于 |
[41:40] | belong to such a strong girl like you… | 像你一样强壮的女孩子的… |
[41:43] | Sllce, sllce, | 切 切 |
[41:45] | sllce these fingers off… | 切掉你的所有手指… |
[41:50] | Great Hanzo Hattori. | 伟大的服部半藏 |
[41:53] | Provide this girl with great pain and suffering. | 赐予这个女孩子巨大的痛苦吧 |
[42:05] | It hurts! | 好痛! |
[42:12] | That was for all three of us. | 这是给我们三个的 |
[42:18] | But we’re not done yet. | 但是还没有完 |
[42:22] | Now this is from the great Hanzo! | 这是给伟大的服部半藏! |
[42:36] | It looks pretty nice without any fingers. | 没有手指看起来真是棒极了 |
[42:43] | I think that’s enough for today. | 我想今天够了 |
[42:46] | One minute. | 等等 |
[42:48] | Wait. | 我不同意 |
[42:51] | You should keep going, honey! | 你应该继续 老公! |
[42:54] | Torture isn’t fun unIess you do it a little bit at a time. | 折磨是要一次一点才有趣的 |
[42:59] | That’s why you’re too soft. | 这就是为什么你这么软弱 |
[43:02] | You should finish her off at once! | 你应该一次解决掉她! |
[43:04] | You shut up and let me do my job! | 你住嘴 我自有主张! |
[43:47] | I’m gonna give you a painkiller. | 我会给你止痛药 |
[43:50] | The boss is being kind. | 老大真是仁慈 |
[43:53] | It’s a shame you’re gonna be hacked up tomorrow. | 明天你就要被切了 真是遗憾 |
[44:00] | Such a nice body. | 这么好的身材 |
[44:06] | Give me the key to unIock this chain! Now! | 给我钥匙解开这些锁链!快! |
[44:17] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[44:20] | Shit. She escaped. | 妈的 她逃了 |
[44:24] | Hey! Someone! | 嘿!来人! |
[44:28] | What’s wrong? | 什么事? |
[44:29] | That girl… | 那女孩逃跑了 |
[44:35] | That bitch… Where did she go? | 那婊子…她去那里了? |
[44:42] | Like I said, you were too easy on her! | 就像我说的 你太软弱了! |
[44:47] | Find her and kill her. | 找到她和干掉她 |
[45:29] | Yu… | 优… |
[45:31] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去那里? |
[46:03] | Don’t overdo it. | 你休息一下吧 |
[46:05] | You won’t be able to work efficiently even if you work overtime. | 你一直工作也不会有效率的 |
[46:09] | I’ll take over. | 让我来吧 |
[46:10] | I’ll take over. Don’t. | 不要 |
[46:13] | I want to keep working. | 我想继续工作 |
[46:17] | If I stop working for even a bit, | 我一停止工作 |
[46:20] | I start to think about Takeshi. | 我又要想起成武 |
[46:23] | I see… | 我明白… |
[46:35] | Hey, Miki! | 嘿 美树! |
[46:36] | Someone’s collapsed outside! | 有人倒在外面! |
[46:39] | Hey! Are you okay? | 嘿!你没事吧? |
[46:41] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿!嘿! |
[46:45] | Hey, Miki… | 嘿 美树… |
[46:47] | Are you okay? Hey! | 你没事吧?嘿! |
[46:50] | Hey! This girl… | 这女孩… |
[47:05] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道你在干什么吗? |
[47:10] | Yeah. Don’t worry. | 知道 不用担心 |
[47:13] | I’m the son of a doctor. | 你知道我是一个医生的儿子 |
[47:17] | When I was in the biker gang, | 当我还是混混的时候 |
[47:20] | I fixed up buddies who got hurt in fights. | 我都是帮人缝补伤口的 |
[47:24] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[47:27] | Hey, you’re going to throw her out when she wakes up, right? | 在她醒来之前你会把她丢出去吧? |
[47:32] | I don’t want to get dragged into anything. | 我可不想被拖入任何麻烦事之中 |
[47:37] | Even if it has something to do with Takeshi’s death? | 即使这些事与成武的死有关? |
[47:41] | I’m sure she’s like this because she discovered the truth. | 我确信她造成这样 是因为她想去找出真相 |
[47:45] | It’s not safe for her out there. | 现在她出去会不安全的 |
[47:48] | So you want to keep her here? | 你想让她待在这里? |
[47:52] | No way. | 不行 |
[47:56] | You have nothing against her, right? | 你没有理由恨她 对吗? |
[48:02] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[48:13] | You… | 我认识你… |
[48:25] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[48:38] | No! Who are you people? | 不!你们是什么人? |
[48:41] | No! Get off of me! | 不!放开我! |
[48:50] | Sorry to barge in. | 很抱歉闯入你家 |
[48:55] | We hear that you’re best friends with Ami Hyuga. | 我们听说你是日向亚美的好朋友 |
[49:02] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗? |
[49:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. She’s not here! | 我不知道你们在说什么 她不在这里! |
[49:13] | I’m not invoIved with anything! | 我没有参与任何事! |
[49:18] | I don’t know any Ami. | 我不认识什么亚美 |
[49:21] | I don’t know her! | 我不认识她! |
[49:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[49:26] | I apologize then. | 那真是对不起 |
[49:30] | She wasn’t here after all, huh? | 她不在这里 对吗? |
[49:33] | Then we have to keep you qulet about all this. | 那么我们必须让你对这件事保持沉默 |
[49:55] | Hey, why don’t you do it with her?. | 嘿 为什么你们不有点行动? |
[50:01] | Right. | 对 |
[50:02] | It’s not often that you get to do a college girl. | 你们可不是经常得到一个女校生的喔 |
[50:13] | Where the hell did she go? | 她到底去了那里? |
[50:35] | You can eat a rice ball with one hand, right? | 你可以用一只手吃饭团吧? |
[50:38] | Here. | 拿去 |
[50:43] | So what you told us is true? | 那么你告诉我们的是真的? |
[50:46] | Takeshi was killed by a yakuza’s son? | 成武是被黑道老大的儿子杀的? |
[50:49] | I wouldn’t have lost my arm if it weren’t true. | 如果不是真的 我就不会失去一只手臂了 |
[50:52] | Who and where is he? Tell me! | 他在哪里?告诉我他的名字! |
[50:55] | didn’t want to have anything to do with me. | 你关心什么 我还以为你不想帮助我 |
[51:00] | Is that how you talk to people who saved your life? | 这就是 你对你的救命恩人的谈话方式? |
[51:05] | You told me once not to play the victim. | 你曾经叫我不要假装是受害者 |
[51:09] | Well, right back at you! | 那么 这句话也还给你! |
[51:23] | Now you did it. | 现在你做了 |
[51:26] | I don’t give a damn | 我不在乎你是否只有一只手臂 |
[51:29] | if you only have one arm! | 我要修理你! |
[51:38] | Hey… What are you doing, Miki? | 嘿…你们在干什么 美树? |
[51:41] | She hasn’t recovered yet. | 她还没有复原 |
[51:43] | please don’t stop us. | 不要阻止我们 |
[51:46] | No matter what shape I’m in, | 不管我变成怎样 |
[51:48] | I just want to settle this. | 我只想要解决这个 |
[51:51] | It’s a battIe between those who’ve lost Ioved ones. | 这是失去挚爱的人之间的战争 |
[52:16] | The loser will be covered in blood. | 失败者将倒在血泊里 |
[52:23] | I can’t lose. | 我不能输 |
[52:25] | No matter what happens to my body, | 不管我的身体变成怎样 |
[52:29] | I have to seek revenge for Yu’s sake! | 我都要为优的死复仇! |
[52:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[52:35] | I’m furious with myself | 我一直对自己感到恼怒 |
[52:38] | for not being able to protect Takeshi! | 因为我未能保护好成武 |
[52:53] | Ow! | 噢! |
[52:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[53:00] | Ami, you’re pretty good even | 亚美 即使你只有一只手臂 |
[53:04] | if you only have one arm. | 你还是很强 |
[53:08] | You came at me with everything you had. | 你像一个战斗女神 |
[53:11] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[53:14] | Mind if I join you in getting your revenge? | 不介意我参与你的复仇计划吧? |
[53:19] | You’ll be with a murderer. | 你将成为一个杀人犯 |
[53:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[53:24] | They’re my enemies too. | 他们也是我的敌人 |
[53:26] | Besides, if there’s a way to get revenge | 况且 如果你有复仇 |
[53:29] | by not killing people, | 而不杀人的方法 |
[53:30] | then I’d like to know it. | 那么我也很想知道 |
[53:34] | It’s kill, kill, kill. | 所以只有杀 杀 杀! |
[53:50] | Ami, it must be hard | 亚美 用那样的身体去战斗 |
[53:53] | to fight with that kind of body. | 一定会很困难的 |
[53:55] | I’ll make you a new arm. | 我会给你做一只新手臂 |
[53:57] | One made of steeI. | 一只用钢铁做的手臂 |
[54:37] | You think you can avenge your brother like that? | 你认为你这样就可以为弟弟报仇? |
[54:40] | He won’t be able to rest in peace, you idiot! | 他将不会安息的 你这个白痴! |
[54:50] | It’s tough! | 很重! |
[54:51] | It’s tough! This training is for moving forward! | 这个训练是要向前走! |
[54:54] | You didn’t even move one meter. | 可是你甚至都走不到一米 |
[54:57] | Come on! Keep going! | 继续 继续走 |
[55:20] | Cute face. | 好表情 |
[55:22] | Those are the eyes. Remember that! | 就是这种眼神 记住它! |
[55:38] | Can I heIp you? | 有什么事吗? |
[55:42] | The Kimuras moved away recently. | 木村一家人最近搬走了 |
[55:45] | Where? | 什么 去了哪里? |
[55:46] | Where? How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[55:49] | But I’m glad the yakuza are gone. | 但我很高兴黑道老大终于走了 |
[55:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:16] | Suguru? | 阿卓? |
[56:18] | Oh, Ami. | 喔 亚美 |
[56:21] | I’m almost done. | 我差不多要完成了 |
[56:23] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你 为我做了这么多事 |
[56:28] | I hope you’ll stay friends with my wife. | 我希望你能跟我的妻子成为朋友 |
[56:33] | She can’t have any more kids. | 她没有办法再有孩子了 |
[56:39] | I wasn’t able to understand her pain. | 我无法理解她的痛苦 |
[56:45] | But, Ami… | 但是 亚美… |
[56:46] | She was saved by meeting you. | 遇到你之后她得救了 |
[56:52] | So please take good care of her. | 所以请你好好照顾她 |
[56:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[57:00] | Ami! We have a probIem! | 亚美!我们遇到一个问题! |
[57:03] | The Kimura family’s gone. | 木村一家人搬走了 |
[57:04] | What? | 什么? |
[57:05] | They’re up to something. | 他们肯定是因为某些原因搬走的 |
[57:07] | Hey, do you hear a strange noise? | 嘿 你有没有听到一些声音? |
[57:25] | The machine gun… | 快把机关枪完成… |
[57:26] | The machine gun… Okay! | 好的! |
[57:33] | All right, calm down… | 好吧 冷静 |
[57:35] | Calm down… We are | 我能办得到 |
[58:00] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[58:02] | Takeshi’s house is really dirty. | 成武的家真是肮脏 |
[58:08] | Excuse me, but couId you stop wandering around? | 对不起 我们找你们很久了 |
[58:13] | Your family members died on their own, | 你们家人的死是他们咎由自取 |
[58:16] | so don’t hoId a grudge against us. | 所以不要对我们怀有仇恨 |
[58:18] | Honestly, it’s disturbing. | 老实说 这很困扰啊 |
[58:21] | I’m going to kill that bastard! | 我绝对要杀了你这个杂种! |
[58:26] | You stupid brat. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[58:30] | You’re gonna get it! | 受死吧! |
[59:10] | We might get killed first! | 你们这些该死的忍者! |
[59:27] | The wire… | 电线穿不过去… |
[59:30] | Honey, is that machine gun finished yet? | 老公 机关枪做好没有? |
[59:34] | Hang on! I just have to attach the trigger! | 等一下 我只要接通扳机! |
[1:00:13] | Aw, looks like it’s over now. | 噢 看起来结束了 |
[1:00:18] | Damn it… | 妈的… |
[1:00:25] | It went in! Yes! It’s done! | 行了 好 完成了! |
[1:00:30] | I’m finished… | 我完成了… |
[1:00:37] | Ami! Take it! | 亚美! 接住! |
[1:01:28] | Honey! | 老公! |
[1:01:31] | Honey! Honey! | 老公! 老公! |
[1:02:11] | Shit… | 妈的… |
[1:02:13] | She’s pretty good… | 她太强了… |
[1:02:22] | I’m hit! | 我中弹了! |
[1:02:35] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[1:02:38] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[1:03:07] | Honey! Honey… | 老公!老公… |
[1:03:13] | Honey… | 老公… |
[1:03:15] | No! | 不! |
[1:03:19] | Honey! Honey! | 老公! 老公! |
[1:03:25] | Honey… | 老公… |
[1:03:26] | Suguru… | 阿卓… |
[1:03:36] | Takashi! Takashi! Takashi! | 成武! 成武! 成武! |
[1:03:48] | Damn it… Who killed my son? | 妈的…谁杀了我的儿子? |
[1:03:57] | I’ll never forgive… Who killed him? | 我永远不会原谅 是谁杀了他? |
[1:04:02] | I’m sorry about your Ioss. | 对于你们家人的死我感到很遗憾 |
[1:04:09] | I know who killed your sons. | 我知道谁杀了你们的儿子 |
[1:04:14] | Do you want me to help you? | 想要我帮一下你们吗? |
[1:04:47] | There’s no point hiding here. | 藏在这里不行的 |
[1:04:50] | My boss will find you two | 我的老大会找到你们俩 |
[1:04:53] | and send out an assassin. | 和派杀手来杀你们的 |
[1:04:59] | I’m not running away. | 我不会跑的 |
[1:05:01] | I’m just waiting for my chance for revenge. | 我只是等待时机报仇 |
[1:05:06] | Stop bluffing and give me something to eat. | 停止你的恐吓 和给我去找点东西来吃吧 |
[1:05:11] | I’m hungry. I’m really hungry. | 我好饿啊 我好饿啊 |
[1:05:17] | If I kill you, | 如果我杀了你 |
[1:05:18] | then I won’t know where to find the Kimuras. | 那么我就找不到木村一家人了 |
[1:05:20] | So I’ll let you live for now! | 所以我才让你活到现在! |
[1:05:23] | Here’s a rice ball. | 这是一个饭团 |
[1:05:26] | Eat it. | 吃了它 |
[1:05:29] | Come on. | 吃啊 |
[1:05:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:38] | But that kindness happens to be your weakness. | 但是仁慈就是你的弱点 |
[1:05:49] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[1:05:55] | I know that you have all lost your children for no good reason. | 我知道你们都失去了孩子 |
[1:06:04] | Your enemies will surely come here. | 而你们的敌人将一定会来这里 |
[1:06:11] | I want to heIp you get your revenge! | 我想帮助你们报仇! |
[1:06:19] | We’re going to kill those women! | 我们一起杀了那些女人! |
[1:06:28] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[1:06:37] | Damn… | 妈的… |
[1:06:39] | I can’t belleve I screwed up… | 我不敢相信我起不来… |
[1:06:48] | Ami. | 亚美 |
[1:06:49] | Did you find out where the Kimuras are? | 你找到木村一家人在哪里了吗? |
[1:06:53] | I really want to kill them. | 我真想杀了他们 |
[1:06:59] | Miki? | 美树? |
[1:07:01] | Miki, let me take a look. | 美树 让我看看 |
[1:07:04] | No… | 不… |
[1:07:07] | It looks bad… | 看起来很严重… |
[1:07:11] | Her wound is getting infected. | 她的伤口受感染了 |
[1:07:14] | She’ll die if you don’t get her to a hospital. | 你不带她去医院的话 她将要死去 |
[1:07:19] | Miki… You can’t fight like this. | 美树…你不能像这样去战斗 |
[1:07:23] | Let’s go to the nearest hospital to get you fixed up. | 我们去最近的医院让你治疗 |
[1:07:27] | Wait a minute… | 等等… |
[1:07:29] | You want to go without me? | 你想自己一个人去吗? |
[1:07:31] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你真是在对我开玩笑 |
[1:07:35] | I can’t just relax | 在我完成复仇之前 |
[1:07:37] | without getting my revenge! | 我可不能放松下来! |
[1:07:39] | No! | 不! |
[1:07:43] | Miki? | 美树? |
[1:07:46] | I… | 我… |
[1:07:49] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不想要你死 |
[1:07:54] | I’ll be the one to die | 我将是唯一一个 |
[1:07:56] | after getting our revenge. | 在我们报完仇之后死去的人 |
[1:08:06] | So I don’t want you to die. | 所以我不想要你死 |
[1:08:12] | I lost everyone I loved. | 我失去了所有的挚爱 |
[1:08:16] | I have no more hope left. | 我已经没有任何希望 |
[1:08:21] | But after I met you, | 但自从我遇见你以后 |
[1:08:25] | I was able to understand | 我开始明白保护一个人 |
[1:08:28] | what it’s like to protect someone. | 应该是怎么样的 |
[1:08:31] | Miki. | 美树 |
[1:08:34] | You’re the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[1:08:36] | who means something to me now. | 对于我还有意义的人 |
[1:08:44] | Thanks, Ami. | 谢谢你 亚美 |
[1:08:49] | But I lost my husband and Takeshi. | 但我失去了我的丈夫和成武 |
[1:08:53] | I’m as good as dead. | 我已经与死无异了 |
[1:08:58] | If I don’t crush the Kimuras, | 如果我不杀了木村一家人 |
[1:09:02] | then they’ll never rest in peace. | 他们将永远得不到安息 |
[1:09:08] | Ami… | 亚美… |
[1:09:15] | Ami, I’m begging you. | 亚美 我求求你 |
[1:09:22] | please let me die in peace. | 请让我安详地死去 |
[1:09:31] | Miki… | 美树… |
[1:09:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:09:39] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有太多时间了 |
[1:09:42] | Tell me where the Kimuras are hiding. | 告诉我木村一家人藏在哪里 |
[1:09:48] | I’m not going to tell you even | 即使你敲下我的头 |
[1:09:50] | if you bash my head in! | 我也不会告诉你们的! |
[1:09:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:09:57] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? |
[1:10:00] | Stop messing around… | 不要乱来… |
[1:10:04] | Stop! Stop! | 住手!住手! |
[1:10:06] | Stop it… | 住手… |
[1:10:10] | You nalled me! | 你钉我! |
[1:10:13] | Using a nall isn’t fair! | 你用钉子 不公平! |
[1:10:15] | Stop complaining. | 少说废话 |
[1:10:19] | We’re risking our lives, you know! | 我们在冒着生命危险 你知道的! |
[1:10:25] | Miki, let’s go. | 美树 我们走 |
[1:10:28] | Let’s go on a journey to hell | 为了杀木村一家人 |
[1:10:30] | in order to kill the Kimuras! | 让我们继续我们的地狱之旅吧! |
[1:10:35] | It’s time to get your revenge. | 我们的复仇时间到了 |
[1:11:44] | This is too much! No more! | 够了!不要再打了! |
[1:11:48] | The Kimuras have a hideout | 木村一家人 |
[1:11:50] | at Ichinooka Shrine. | 藏在依诺卡神坛那里 |
[1:11:55] | Ichinooka Shrine? | 依诺卡神坛? |
[1:12:10] | This is the way to Ichinooka Shrine, | 这是去依诺卡神坛的路 |
[1:12:12] | right? | 对吗? |
[1:12:13] | Ami, if you can’t use your machine gun, | 亚美 如果你的机关枪不能用了 |
[1:12:16] | use the weapons in this bag. | 那就用这背包里的武器 |
[1:12:19] | We’re running short on machine-gun bullets. | 机关枪的子弹快用光了 |
[1:12:22] | You can use… | 你可以用… |
[1:12:25] | This. | 这个 |
[1:12:27] | This bullet is very powerful. | 这种子弹非常厉害 |
[1:12:30] | It’s nothing like the other ones. | 这不同于其他的子弹 |
[1:12:33] | Use it to finish your opponent. | 用它去解决你的对手 |
[1:12:36] | It’s got too much power | 但是它因为威力太大 |
[1:12:38] | and might just destroy your machine gun. | 可能会毁坏你的机关枪 |
[1:12:42] | Think of it as a last present from Suguru. | 这是阿卓最后的礼物了 |
[1:12:46] | Okay. | 我明白了 |
[1:12:51] | Even with a weapon like that, | 即使你们有这么厉害的武器 |
[1:12:54] | the two of you are gonna get killed. | 你们还是会被杀的 |
[1:12:58] | But it’s impressive | 但你们将老大的东西都烧光了 |
[1:13:00] | that you got the boss all fired up. | 还是令人印象深刻的 |
[1:13:03] | Shut up. | 住口 |
[1:13:07] | Come on, Ami. | 来吧 亚美 |
[1:13:10] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:13:52] | What? You actually came? | 什么? 你们真的来了? |
[1:13:56] | My parents are angry. | 我父母非常愤怒 |
[1:13:58] | Why don’t you just die | 为什么你在把事情弄复杂之前 |
[1:14:00] | before you complicate things? | 不自行了断呢? |
[1:14:04] | What? You little punk! | 什么? 你这个小混蛋! |
[1:14:08] | Huh? What’s this? | 嗯? 这是什么? |
[1:14:44] | Ryota… | 亮太… |
[1:14:45] | Tomokazu… | 杉田… |
[1:14:48] | Takashi… | 成武… |
[1:14:51] | Yoshio… | 祥雄… |
[1:14:52] | Ryota… | 亮太… |
[1:14:53] | Tomokazu… | 杉田… |
[1:14:55] | Takashi… | 成武… |
[1:15:09] | I’ll give you credit for coming this far. | 我很佩服你们的锲而不舍 |
[1:15:13] | I’ll do whatever it takes to protect our son! | 但我将不惜一切保护我的儿子! |
[1:15:19] | You’re not the only ones | 你们不是唯一 |
[1:15:22] | who can become demons for yourfamllies. | 可以为家人而变成恶魔的人 |
[1:15:27] | Listen! | 听着! |
[1:15:32] | We have gathered to punish you for our sons’ deaths. | 你们必须为我们孩子的死接受惩罚 |
[1:15:41] | We’re the Super Mourner Gang! | 我们是超级哀悼者团体! |
[1:15:47] | Shit… You bastards… | 妈的 你们两个臭婆娘… |
[1:15:52] | feel the wrath of my son! | 让你们感受我儿子的愤怒! |
[1:16:11] | Ami! | 亚美! |
[1:16:38] | You killed my son! | 你杀了我的儿子! |
[1:16:42] | Give him back! | 还他命来! |
[1:16:48] | No way. Bulletproof vests under the pictures… | 妈的 在那些照片里面有防弹衣… |
[1:17:46] | Takashi! | 成武! |
[1:18:02] | Tomokazu! I’m sorry! | 杉田 对不起! |
[1:18:37] | I’m out of bullets. | 我没子弹了 |
[1:19:05] | Wrong target. | 目标错了 |
[1:19:11] | Thanks for waiting, Ami. | 谢谢你等我 亚美 |
[1:19:14] | Do you think you can kill me? | 你认为你可以杀了我吗? |
[1:19:18] | My most deadly ninja weapon. | 我最利害的忍者武器 |
[1:19:21] | The executioner’s blade. Take this! | 刽子手之刀 试试这个! |
[1:20:23] | Takashi… | 成武… |
[1:20:28] | Ami. | 亚美 |
[1:20:44] | Here we go! Take this! | 我来了 试试这个! |
[1:21:19] | Miki! | 美树! |
[1:21:21] | Miki! | 美树! |
[1:21:30] | Ami… | 亚美… |
[1:21:32] | Don’t worry about me… | 不要担心我… |
[1:21:34] | kill the Kimuras. | 杀死木村一家人 |
[1:21:36] | You have to kill them for me! | 你要为了我杀死他们! |
[1:21:48] | I’ve chopped off such a useless thing. | 砍断了这么没用的东西 |
[1:21:54] | In a matter of minutes, you will die. | 几分钟之内 你就会死了 |
[1:21:57] | Then you won’t be able to hold a grudge against me. | 那么你就再没有憎恨我的机会了 |
[1:22:02] | But if you still want to kill me, | 但如果你还想杀我 |
[1:22:06] | then come this way! | 那就跟着我来! |
[1:22:12] | How dare you do this to Miki… | 你将为你的所作所为付出代价… |
[1:22:16] | Miki… | 美树… |
[1:22:19] | Go… | 去吧… |
[1:22:39] | Die in front of our great Hanzo’s spirit! | 在我们伟大的服部半藏灵魂面前死掉吧! |
[1:23:01] | You will perish. | 你要死了 |
[1:23:05] | apologize to the great Hanzo in the afterlife! | 向伟大的服部半藏道歉吧! |
[1:23:22] | Sho… | 翔… |
[1:23:26] | I couIdn’t protect you… | 我不能保护你了… |
[1:23:35] | Take that, you brutaI yakuza. | 尝尝这个吧 你这残忍的黑道老大 |
[1:23:43] | Ami… Ami… | 亚美…亚美… |
[1:23:45] | I… I’m coming… | 我… 我来了… |
[1:23:48] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你哪里也不能去! |
[1:24:18] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[1:24:22] | Ryota! | 亮太! |
[1:24:38] | Ami! | 亚美! |
[1:24:44] | Don’t let them beat you! | 不要让他们打败你! |
[1:25:11] | Miki… | 美树… |
[1:25:19] | Miki, I wish I could join you… | 美树 我希望我能跟你一起死… |
[1:25:24] | But I want you to wait for me… | 但我想要你等等我… |
[1:25:28] | Sho Kimura’s still in the main hall… | 木村翔仍然在大厅里… |
[1:25:32] | I can’t die until I take his head. | 切下他的头之前我不能死 |
[1:25:53] | Missy, I’m over here. | 小姐 我在这里啊 |
[1:25:55] | I’m scared… I’m scared… | 我很怕…救救我们… |
[1:26:02] | I’m using these three as my shield. | 我用这三个人做我的盾牌 |
[1:26:04] | If you want to kill me, go ahead. | 如果你想杀了我 来啊 |
[1:26:07] | But they’re going to die too. | 但他们也都会死 |
[1:26:10] | You’re such a coward. | 你真是个懦夫 |
[1:26:18] | A ninja does whatever it takes to survive. | 一个忍者为了求生会不择手段 |
[1:26:25] | Sho is much more of a ninja than his father was. | 翔比他的父亲更像一个忍者 |
[1:26:33] | That’s because I raised him right. | 那是因为是我把他养大的 |
[1:26:37] | You stupid bitch. | 你这个臭婆娘 |
[1:26:40] | A person without love | 一个没有爱的人 |
[1:26:42] | can’t possibly love their child! | 不可能爱他的孩子! |
[1:27:10] | No way… The chainsaw was deflected? | 不可能… 电锯被弹开了? |
[1:27:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:15] | I’m wearing a special bra. | 我可是穿了一个特殊的奶罩喔 |
[1:27:19] | A steeI one. | 一个金属奶罩 |
[1:27:21] | A drllI bra. | 钢钻奶罩 |
[1:27:25] | It can’t be… | 不可能… |
[1:27:27] | Yes, it can be. | 这是事实 |
[1:27:35] | What do you think of it? | 你觉得这个东西怎么样呢? |
[1:27:46] | Enjoy my drill. | 好好享受我的钢钻吧 |
[1:28:04] | Well? | 怎样? |
[1:28:24] | Well? | 怎样? |
[1:28:26] | How do you like my drill bra? | 你喜欢我的钢钻奶罩吗? |
[1:28:33] | Now I’ll drill your face. | 现在我要钻你的脸了 |
[1:28:50] | I’m scared… I’m scared… | 好可怕…好可怕啊… |
[1:29:32] | Mom! | 妈! |
[1:29:33] | Sho! | 翔! |
[1:29:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:29:44] | This is for the ones you killed! | 这一刀是替被你杀的人砍的! |
[1:30:10] | Your love turned out to be harmful… | 你的所谓的爱证明是有害的… |
[1:30:13] | I hope you both rot in hell! | 我希望你们都下地狱去! |
[1:30:28] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[1:30:30] | Go down the mountain and get some help. | 下山去找人帮忙 |
[1:30:34] | Find the police | 找到警察后 |
[1:30:36] | and tell them that lots of people have been killed | 告诉他们许多人被杀了 |
[1:30:39] | and that a girl named Ami Hyuga did it. | 一个名叫日向亚美的女孩子做的 |
[1:30:42] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:30:44] | Even if you get bullied, | 记着 即使以后有人欺负你们 |
[1:30:46] | don’t let them win. | 也不要让他们战胜你们 |
[1:30:48] | Promise? | 答应吗? |
[1:30:50] | Yeah, I’ll be strong like you one day. | 嗯 我们有一天将像你一样强壮的 |
[1:31:10] | It’s over, Yu. | 结束了 优 |
[1:31:14] | I’m such a stupid sister. | 我真是一个很蠢的姐姐 |
[1:31:17] | You probably have nothing but contempt for me now. | 你现在可能在轻视我了 |
[1:31:34] | Yu… | 优… |