时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | He’s in a meeting, Madam Secretary. | 他正在开会 国务卿女士 |
[00:30] | If you could just wait… | 如果您能稍等片刻… |
[00:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:34] | In private. Now! | 私下谈 马上 |
[00:36] | All right, we’ll pick this up later. | 好吧 我们稍后再继续 |
[00:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟想干什么 |
[00:43] | My sentiments exactly. | 我正想问你呢 |
[00:45] | The NSA reactivated Henry. | 国安局重新激活了亨利特工的身份 |
[00:47] | That’s hardly my concern. | 这事与我无关 |
[00:49] | I know that you know. | 我知道你肯定知情 |
[00:50] | The directive came from this office. | 是你办公室下的命令 |
[00:52] | Otherwise, I certainly wouldn’t be bringing this to you. | 不然我肯定不会来跟你谈这事 |
[00:55] | I’m the Secretary of State. | 我是国务卿 |
[00:56] | How long did you think you could keep this from me? | 你以为这事能瞒我多久 |
[00:58] | You didn’t need to know. | 这事你不必知道 |
[00:59] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[01:01] | The President. | 总统先生 |
[01:02] | POTUS signed off on this? | 这事是总统签署同意的吗 |
[01:04] | Henry said you’d be okay with this. | 亨利说你肯定会同意 |
[01:06] | My husband is a public figure. | 我丈夫是公众人物 |
[01:08] | Yes, I heard about the Arm Candy Top Ten list. | “甜心伴侣前十排行榜”嘛 我也听说了 |
[01:11] | It’s impressive. | 让人钦佩 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry they slighted you, Russell. | 很遗憾你没上榜 拉塞尔 |
[01:13] | But here’s the problem. | 但现在问题在于 |
[01:14] | If it leaks… | 如果这消息泄露出去… |
[01:16] | there isn’t a diplomat in the world who will trust me. | 这世上没有一个外交官会相信我 |
[01:19] | I raised the same point with the President. | 我也跟总统提出过相同的意见 |
[01:21] | – And? – What do you want me to say? | -然后呢 -你想让我说什么 |
[01:23] | He decided it was worth the risk. | 他认为值得冒险 |
[01:27] | If it’s any consolation, | 算是安慰的是 |
[01:28] | we’re expecting it to be a short-term op. | 这应该会是短期任务 |
[01:29] | Just…one and done. | 仅此一次 完成即止 |
[01:34] | If I’m not mistaken, you have | 如果没记错的话 |
[01:36] | an appointment with the, uh, Prime Minister of Macedonia? | 你得和马其顿王国的总理会面了 |
[01:40] | Moldova. | 是摩尔多瓦共和国 |
[01:43] | This isn’t finished. | 这事没完 |
[01:54] | Klaus? Is that you? | 克劳斯 是你吗 |
[01:57] | Dr. McCord. | 麦考德博士 |
[01:59] | It’s been far too long. | 太久没见了 |
[02:00] | It has. What, it’s been…what, since, uh, Jerusalem. | 没错 上一次见面是在耶路撒冷的时候了 |
[02:03] | Yes, I was literally on the road to Damascus, | 没错 我正在赶往大马士革的路上 |
[02:07] | and you, uh, presented a very fine paper | 而你向里昂评议会 |
[02:09] | on the Council of Lyon. | 提交了一份精妙的论文 |
[02:10] | Oh, you’re too kind. Thank you. | 你廖赞了 谢谢 |
[02:12] | I heard you took an appointment at GW. | 听说您正在乔治华盛顿大学任职 |
[02:13] | Yes. I heard that your wife | 是的 我听说你夫人 |
[02:16] | took an appointment as Secretary of State. | 当选国务卿了 |
[02:18] | Yes, she did. | 的确如此 |
[02:20] | It’s a big change. | 这是个重大的人生转折 |
[02:21] | I’m sure she’s thriving. | 她的事业一定蒸蒸日上 |
[02:23] | You know what I remember | 我印象最深的是 |
[02:25] | is that chess set that you bought | 你在耶路撒冷老城的露天集市上 |
[02:28] | in Jerusalem in the souk in the old city? | 买的那套古象棋 |
[02:30] | Yes, the-the-the Nishapur set. | 尼沙布尔古象棋 |
[02:32] | Yes! It was so beautiful. | 没错 那套棋太漂亮了 |
[02:35] | Tell me something. | 问你一件事 |
[02:35] | Do you still have my first edition copy | 你手上还有我写的那本 |
[02:37] | of The Book on Adler? | 关于阿德勒的书的初版吗 |
[02:39] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[02:41] | Uh, well, listen… | 这样吧 |
[02:42] | if you can’t find it, | 如果你找不到 |
[02:43] | you at least owe me a game of chess. | 你至少欠我一盘棋 |
[02:45] | Care for an appetizer? | 要来点开胃菜吗 |
[02:48] | Frankly, I’m surprised to see you | 老实说 我很诧异居然会在 |
[02:50] | at the, uh, archaeology event. | 考古学的活动上遇见你 |
[02:52] | I thought you were much more at home | 我以为你的 |
[02:53] | in the realm of, uh, pure theology. | 主要研究领域是纯神学 |
[02:55] | Well, it’s for a book I’m writing on St. Francis. | 我在写一本关于圣弗朗西斯的书 |
[02:56] | It’s, uh, giving me a deeper context. | 这样的活动能让我对他有更深的认识 |
[03:00] | If you’ll excuse me, Henry, | 恕我失陪 亨利 |
[03:02] | but I have to speak with the Dean. | 但我得去跟院长谈谈 |
[03:05] | Au revoir! | 再见[法语] |
[03:07] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见[德语] |
[03:15] | Blake, have you seen Daisy’s ring? | 布莱克 你见过黛西的戒指了吗 |
[03:16] | Mm, yes, and judging by the size, | 看过了 从尺寸上看来 |
[03:18] | so did a few astronauts. | 在外太空的宇航员都能看到 |
[03:19] | – Morning, Boss. – Good morning. | -老板早 -大家早 |
[03:21] | All right, Daisy, let me see. | 黛西 赶紧让我看看 |
[03:23] | That is some serious carbon! | 这钻有够大的 |
[03:26] | Congratulations, really. | 真心祝贺你 |
[03:28] | Thank you, Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 谢谢您 |
[03:30] | Prime Minister Diacov ready? | 迪亚科夫总理来了吗 |
[03:31] | – In the conference room. – Okay. | -他在会议室 -好的 |
[03:33] | Here’s the latest digest on Moldova. | 这是关于摩尔多瓦共和国的最新摘要 |
[03:35] | The separatists have launched | 独立派发起了新一轮的政变 |
[03:36] | a new offensive against Diacov and his government. | 试图推翻迪亚科夫及其内阁 |
[03:39] | Another day, another democracy in peril. | 每天都有民主主义新危机 |
[03:41] | What’s the situation on the ground? | 当地目前状况如何 |
[03:42] | Not good. The separatist leader, General Kolba, | 不甚乐观 独立派的领袖 科尔巴将军 |
[03:46] | is particularly ruthless. | 尤为冷酷无情 |
[03:47] | He’s the one with the tweets, | 他就是那个发推特的人 |
[03:48] | if you’ll remember… | 如果您还记得… |
[03:49] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[03:49] | He’s also the one killing | 他同时也是以重建俄罗斯帝国之名 |
[03:51] | innocent Moldovans in the name of restoring the Russian Empire. | 滥杀无辜摩尔多瓦人民的那人 |
[03:55] | That, too. | 您所言极是 |
[03:56] | Listen, is our other guest ready? | 我们另一位客人来了吗 |
[03:58] | What other guest? | 什么客人 |
[04:00] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[04:02] | My people have fought like heroes, | 我的人民英勇奋战 如同英烈 |
[04:04] | Madam Secretary, but… | 但国务卿女士 |
[04:06] | Kolba’s men have the latest equipment | 科尔巴有从莫斯科引进的 |
[04:08] | from Moscow, including | 最新型武装设备 包括 |
[04:10] | MI-24 attack helicopters. | MI-24武装直升机 |
[04:12] | We need American support to level the playing field. | 我们需要美国的支援以平衡战局 |
[04:16] | We believe in the rule of law, Mr. Diacov. | 我们相信法制社会 迪亚科夫总理 |
[04:19] | That’s why we oppose any act of aggression | 所以我们坚决反对任何 |
[04:22] | against a legitimate government. | 针对合法政府的军事行为 |
[04:23] | That is very kind, Madam Secretary. | 非常感谢 国务卿女士 |
[04:25] | But when I say “support”, I mean weapons. | 但我说的”支持” 指的是武器 |
[04:29] | We’re working on that. | 我们正在努力 |
[04:30] | The Foreign Relations Committee meets next week. | 外交关系委员会将在下周召开会议 |
[04:33] | Forgive me, but I have no faith in committees. | 请恕我直言 我不相信任何委员会 |
[04:36] | One of the many reasons I fought to free | 这也是我奋力将我的国家 |
[04:38] | my country from the Soviet Union. | 从苏联解放出来的诸多原因之一 |
[04:41] | I understand your frustration there. | 我理解你的沮丧之情 |
[04:43] | But these things do take time. | 但这些事情不是一会半会就能办成的 |
[04:46] | That’s why I’d like for you to meet someone. | 所以我才想让你见个人 |
[04:49] | This is Jim. | 这是吉姆 |
[04:51] | – He’s an old colleague of mine. – Prime Minister. | -我以前的同事 -总理 |
[04:54] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[04:55] | You are CIA? | 你是中情局的 |
[04:56] | Not anymore. The Secretary saw fit | 已经不是了 国务卿觉得 |
[04:58] | to bring me over to State. | 我也该在国务院工作 |
[05:00] | We ran a number of operations together. | 我们曾一同执行过多项任务 |
[05:02] | Including carpools. | 包括拼车 |
[05:04] | Plenty of those. | 还真不少 |
[05:06] | Jim specializes in counterinsurgency tactics. | 吉姆是反叛乱战略专家 |
[05:09] | He’s gonna help you build | 他将帮助你制定好策略 |
[05:10] | – a strategy to contain Kolba. – We can start | -来控制住科尔巴 -我们可以从 |
[05:13] | by securing your own government against enemy subversion. | 稳固你方政府 以应对敌人颠覆开始 |
[05:15] | With your permission, I’d like to send him | 你要是同意 我想派他与你一同 |
[05:17] | back to Moldova with you. | 回摩尔多瓦 |
[05:19] | Is that wise? | 这样做明智吗 |
[05:20] | Kolba has spies everywhere. | 科尔巴的间谍无处不在 |
[05:22] | If your man is discovered, he may be in danger. | 你的人要是被发现了 将会身处险境 |
[05:24] | I assure you no one will know my real identity. | 我向你保证不会有人知道我的真实身份 |
[05:27] | Not even your own staff. | 你自己的人都不会知道 |
[05:34] | I forgot to mention | 我忘了说 |
[05:36] | Jim’s also an ethnic Moldovan. | 吉姆还是摩尔多瓦族人 |
[05:40] | So, what do you say, Prime Minister? | 你怎么看 总理 |
[05:43] | I say… | 要我说… |
[05:45] | welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[06:14] | Shirt, please. | 请把衬衫解开 |
[06:22] | Think you should buy me dinner first. | 我觉得你应该先请我吃晚饭 |
[06:27] | You must get that all the time. | 这种玩笑一定很多人开吧 |
[06:28] | Yup. | 没错 |
[06:31] | Have you worn a wire before? | 你以前戴过窃听器吗 |
[06:33] | First time. | 这是第一次 |
[06:34] | Thought you were gonna tape something to my chest. | 我还以为你要在我胸上贴个什么 |
[06:36] | We haven’t done that since the ’80s. | 八十年代起就不用那东西了 |
[06:38] | It’s wet. | 这是湿的 |
[06:40] | I was sweating. | 我出了汗 |
[06:42] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[06:47] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[06:51] | And finally, I want to give a shout out | 最后 我想呼吁大家 |
[06:53] | to Sergei Kolba. | 支持塞奇·科尔巴 |
[06:54] | This rouge general, double thumbs-up guy | 这位叛变的将军 竖起俩大拇指的家伙 |
[06:57] | and prostitute employer | 兼召妓者 |
[06:59] | took a break from his military campaign | 从他的百忙军事行动中抽身出来 |
[07:01] | to tweet about how much he lusts | 发推吆喝着他对国务卿 |
[07:03] | after the legs of Secretary of State | 伊丽莎白·麦考德的那双玉腿 |
[07:05] | Elizabeth McCord. What was the occasion? | 有多么渴望 为什么呢 |
[07:07] | Well, apparently Secretary McCord recently visited | 貌似国务卿麦考德最近拜访了 |
[07:10] | Moldovan Prime Minister Vlad Diacov | 摩尔多瓦总理弗拉德·迪亚科夫 |
[07:12] | and separatist leader Kolba got jealous. | 而独立派领袖科尔巴这下嫉妒了 |
[07:15] | So, he retaliated the way | 因此他以高瞻远瞩的领袖 |
[07:16] | all visionary leaders do. | 都会采用的方式进行了报复 |
[07:18] | By throwing a sexist tantrum on the internet. | 在网上发布了性别歧视的愤怒之言 |
[07:20] | I like your walking sticks, lady… | 我喜欢你的手杖 女士… |
[07:21] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:22] | Off, please? | 把电视关了吧 |
[07:25] | I’m making stir-fry. | 我在做炒菜 |
[07:26] | It’s oily vegetables. | 也就是油蔬菜 |
[07:28] | Meatless Mondays. I’m giving it a try. | 素食周一 我要试试 |
[07:30] | Well, good. | 挺好 |
[07:33] | We ordered a double sausage pizza, if you want to wait. | 我们点了双肠披萨 如果你愿意等的话 |
[07:35] | Yes, please. | 好的 多谢 |
[07:39] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎样 |
[07:41] | Oh, you know, | 你懂的 |
[07:42] | just shaping the minds of tomorrow’s leaders. | 给明日领袖们塑造价值观 |
[07:46] | – Are you wearing cologne? – No. | -你喷了古龙水吗 -没有 |
[07:49] | – What’s her name? – Mom…! | -她叫什么 -妈 |
[07:50] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[07:51] | He’s going to ask her to go to the mall with him. | 他准备邀请她一起去购物中心 |
[07:54] | You hate shopping. | 你讨厌逛街 |
[07:56] | The National Mall. | 是国家广场 |
[07:57] | There’s a concert. | 那儿有场音乐会 |
[07:58] | You hate concerts. | 你讨厌音乐会 |
[07:59] | Yeah, but I like her. | 是啊 但是我喜欢她 |
[08:01] | Does she like you back? | 她也喜欢你吗 |
[08:02] | I-I don’t, I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I think so. | 我觉得是吧 |
[08:06] | You don’t sound very confident. | 听着好像你不太有信心 |
[08:07] | Okay, well, personally, | 好吧 个人而言 |
[08:09] | I didn’t think I’d have a shot | 我觉得任何六分以上的女孩 |
[08:10] | at anyone above, like, a six, but all my friends think | 我都没什么机会 不过我朋友们都觉得 |
[08:12] | she’s at least a seven and a half. | 她至少能算七分半 |
[08:15] | We’re using numerals? Really? | 这年头都用数字来打分了 不是吧 |
[08:17] | Well, they’re efficient. | 这样效率高呀 |
[08:19] | Well, then you might want to ease up on the scent. | 那你最好别喷这么浓 |
[08:22] | It’s up at about 11. | 这都有十一分了 |
[08:25] | – What did I tell you? – You told me nothing. | -我怎么跟你说的 -你什么都没跟我说 |
[08:27] | You hit that so hard. | 你喷太多了 |
[08:29] | You stink. | 难闻死了 |
[08:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:32] | I don’t think I like this Madison girl. | 我觉得我不喜欢这个麦迪逊 |
[08:34] | What? Come on, you don’t know anything about her. | 什么 别这样 你对她一无所知 |
[08:37] | I…I know that he thinks that she’s out of his league, | 我知道他觉得自己高攀不上她 |
[08:40] | which means she’s probably aloof. | 也就是说她可能很高冷 |
[08:42] | A little dismissive. She’s probably just leading him on, | 有点看不起人 她有可能只是在骗他 |
[08:45] | – you know, just for the atten… – Oh, come on. | -只是为了得到关注… -得了吧 |
[08:46] | Oh, you know what, she is gonna crush him like a bug. | 知道吗 她会把他当虫子样碾压 |
[08:50] | Hey, stop. He can handle himself. | 停下 他自己能解决 |
[08:52] | I think maybe I should just go talk to him. | 我觉得也许我该直接去找他谈谈 |
[08:54] | Oh, no, I don’t think so. When I was his age, | 不 我可不这么想 我在他这么大的时候 |
[08:56] | I would rather die than get romantic advice from my mother. | 宁愿死都不愿意听我妈给我恋爱建议 |
[08:59] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[09:00] | I get it. I get that. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[09:04] | So, | 说说 |
[09:06] | other than shaping the minds of tomorrow’s “leaders”… | 出了塑造未来”领袖”的价值观 |
[09:11] | what really happened today? | 今天还做什么了 说实话 |
[09:14] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[09:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[09:27] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[09:30] | Same. | 我也不能说 |
[09:38] | Can I say I’ll be glad when this is over? | 我能说这一切结束时我会很高兴吗 |
[09:41] | You can. | 可以 |
[09:43] | Sometimes I just, I miss being a professor. | 有时候 我很想念当教授的日子 |
[09:46] | Do you know, my biggest worry was whether or not a… | 那时最大的担忧就是学生… |
[09:48] | a student was cutting seminar. | 有没有出勤上课 |
[09:51] | And now I spend my days doing things that I can’t discuss with you | 现在我却整天做着不能跟你说的事 |
[09:55] | and…and most nights sitting up wondering | 大多数夜里还彻夜在想 |
[09:58] | whether or not my predecessor, | 我的前任 |
[09:59] | Vincent Marsh, was killed. | 文森特·马什 是不是被杀的 |
[10:00] | Are you gonna bring that up at the spy reunion? | 间谍聚会上你准备提这事吗 |
[10:03] | I haven’t really decided. I mean, | 我还没决定 |
[10:05] | those dinners are supposed to be light and fun. | 我们的聚餐一般都是轻松愉悦的 |
[10:06] | Murder and conspiracy are anything but light and fun. | 谋杀和阴谋和轻松愉悦可完全不沾边 |
[10:14] | Are you tired? | 你累吗 |
[10:15] | Yes. | 累 |
[10:15] | – You are? – No. | -是吗 -不累 |
[10:16] | No, I’m not. Why? | 不累 怎么了 |
[10:18] | – Got any ideas? – Yeah, I’m working on a few. | -有什么想法 -对 正在想 |
[10:21] | – Are you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:27] | Matt. | 马特 |
[10:28] | “Marine hypoxia | “海洋含氧量下降 |
[10:30] | “is a whale of a problem”? | “是个像鲸鱼一样庞大的问题” |
[10:32] | It’s just a little leavening. | 这只是个引子 |
[10:33] | Uh, fish are dying, it’s a depressing subject. | 鱼类在死亡 这是个压抑的话题 |
[10:36] | Uh, “it’s maritime to see change”? | “该是海洋有所改变的时候了” |
[10:38] | Uh, “we can’t flounder on this issue…” | “我们不能纠结于这个问题…” |
[10:41] | I’ll fix it. | 我会改好的 |
[10:42] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[10:43] | I want to talk about Kolba. | 我想跟您说说科尔巴的事 |
[10:44] | – Oh, here we go. – What about him? | -又来了 -他怎么了 |
[10:46] | Daisy wants to release a statement | 黛西想发表声明 |
[10:48] | condemning the general. | 谴责那位将军 |
[10:49] | Well, he said vile, despicable things about you. | 他说了你很多恶劣的脏话 |
[10:52] | He’s hardly the first. | 他恐怕不是第一个 |
[10:53] | No, but he’s by far the worst. | 不是 但他是最恶劣的一个 |
[10:55] | A sample of his tweets. | 给你读个例子 |
[10:56] | “She calls me a criminal, | “她说我是罪犯 |
[10:58] | “but it’s a crime to hide those gorgeous legs. | “但其实藏起那双漂亮的腿才是犯罪 |
[11:00] | “#Wearaminiskirt.” | “#穿条迷你裙吧#” |
[11:02] | “She’s a soft woman who loves hard positions.” | “她是个热爱强硬的柔弱女性” |
[11:04] | “I have better ideas of | “关于她该如何介入我的风流韵事 |
[11:06] | “how she could interfere in my affairs.” | “我有更好的提议” |
[11:07] | Okay, look, you can’t engage with a guy like Kolba. | 听我说 不能跟科尔巴这种人扯 |
[11:10] | It’s like throwing water on a gremlin. | 那跟往小精灵身上泼水一样 |
[11:12] | But our silence looks like weakness. | 但我们不说话会显得软弱 |
[11:13] | We can’t let him control the narrative. | 不能让他控制舆论 |
[11:15] | I agree with Matt. | 我同意马特的观点 |
[11:17] | If I engage with Kolba, the narrative | 我要反击科尔巴 舆论就会说 |
[11:19] | is that a man accused of war crimes | 被称作战犯的人 |
[11:21] | forced the Secretary of State to treat him as an equal. | 强迫国务卿以平等对手待他了 |
[11:24] | Keep him in the doghouse where he belongs. | 把他留在狗窝里 他就该在那儿 |
[11:31] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:36] | Vlad Diacov’s flight went off radar over Moldovan airspace. | 弗拉德·迪亚科夫的飞机在摩尔多瓦空域失联 |
[11:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:41] | The Prime Minister’s plane has disappeared. | 总理的飞机失踪了 |
[11:44] | Jim is missing and feared dead | 吉姆失踪 恐怕已经 |
[11:46] | along with everyone else on board. | 跟飞机上其他人一起遇难 |
[12:03] | Our working theory is the plane was shot down. | 我们的理论是 飞机被击落了 |
[12:05] | Do we have any evidence? | 有证据吗 |
[12:06] | Not yet, but it was near the border of rebel airspace. | 没有 但那里离反叛者空域边界很近 |
[12:09] | And Kolba? | 科尔巴呢 |
[12:11] | He denies all involvement. | 他否认一切关联 |
[12:13] | No surprise there. | 不奇怪 |
[12:14] | I want hourly updates. | 每小时跟我报备一次新进展 |
[12:15] | Will you get me a meeting with the head of the NTSB? | 能安排我跟运输安全委员会主席见面吗 |
[12:18] | Yes, Ma’am. Um, and… | 好的 国务卿 还有… |
[12:20] | Jimmy Ionesco’s wife is here. | 吉姆·因内斯科的妻子来了 |
[12:22] | She’s in the SVTC room. | 在SVTC房间 |
[12:27] | How much does she know? | 她知道多少 |
[12:29] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:39] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[12:40] | Just tell me. | 告诉我就好 |
[12:41] | I know it’s not good. | 我知道情况不妙 |
[12:44] | Your husband went missing in the line of duty. | 你丈夫在执行任务期间失踪 |
[12:50] | So, he was on a mission. | 他是去执行任务的 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:55] | He told me he was at a training session in Dallas. | 他跟我说是去达拉斯参加训练项目 |
[12:59] | I had a feeling he was lying, | 我就感觉到他在说谎 |
[13:00] | but I thought all this covert stuff was over | 但我以为他加入国务院后 |
[13:03] | when he came to the State Department. | 这些伪装任务已经结束了 |
[13:06] | What else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[13:08] | I can tell you that the mission is top secret | 我可以告诉你 这次任务是最高机密 |
[13:11] | and of great importance. | 有十分重要的意义 |
[13:14] | It always is. | 从来都是这样 |
[13:19] | We’re doing everything we can to find him. | 我们在想尽一切办法找他 |
[13:22] | Until then, I’m going to ask you | 在那之前 我得请求你 |
[13:24] | to keep this information confidential. | 保持沉默 不要泄露消息 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I know; I know the drill. | 我知道 我懂规矩 |
[13:29] | Can I stay here until you have more information? | 我能在这儿等你们的消息吗 |
[13:32] | Claire, I don’t know how long it’s gonna be. | 克莱尔 我不知道需要多久 |
[13:34] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:39] | If you need anything, you just ask. | 有什么需要 尽管说 |
[13:44] | I need my husband back. | 我需要我丈夫回来 |
[14:36] | You’re late. | 你来迟了 |
[14:38] | All this cloak-and-dagger stuff takes time. | 间谍活动是需要时间的 |
[14:41] | You’re the one who refuses to meet in public. | 是你拒绝在公开场合见面的 |
[14:44] | That’s because the last time we met in public, | 那是因为我们上次在公开场合见面 |
[14:45] | my 20-year-old daughter decided we were having an affair. | 我20岁的女儿认定咱俩有婚外情 |
[14:49] | That was regrettable. | 太遗憾了 |
[14:51] | What’s more regrettable is | 更遗憾的是 |
[14:52] | that you failed at your primary objective. | 你的首要任务失败了 |
[14:54] | You didn’t secure an invitation to his house. | 你没有收到他的邀请到他家去 |
[14:56] | Couldn’t push it. | 这事急不得 |
[14:57] | He was already suspicious that I was there. | 我出现在那里就已经引起他的警觉了 |
[14:58] | You let him end the conversation. | 你就任由他中止了谈话 |
[15:00] | I took it as far as I could. It’s my call, right? | 我已经尽力了 这事由我来决定 |
[15:03] | I appreciate your caution, but this really can’t wait. | 尽管我很欣赏你的谨慎 但不能再拖了 |
[15:06] | That’s Klaus in Aleppo, August of this year. | 这是今年八月时 克劳斯在阿勒颇的照片 |
[15:10] | The man he’s with — | 跟他一起的这人 |
[15:11] | Abu Khinjar. | 阿布·肯伽尔 |
[15:16] | Butcher of the Euphrates. | 幼发拉底河屠夫 |
[15:18] | He’s personally executed over a dozen American citizens. | 他亲手处死过十多个美国民众 |
[15:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:22] | Klaus has been laundering Khinjar’s money | 多年来克劳斯一直在他的保护下 |
[15:24] | through his conservancy for years. | 为肯迦尔洗钱 |
[15:26] | But now that he’s in the United States, | 他现在到了美国 |
[15:27] | we think his focus may be shifting. | 我们认为他可能转移了注意力 |
[15:30] | He’s planning an attack? | 他在策划一场袭击吗 |
[15:32] | When the Syrians agreed | 叙利亚人同意 |
[15:33] | to destroy their chemical weapons program, | 放弃化学武器项目时 |
[15:35] | some of that stockpile went missing. | 一些储备的武器消失了 |
[15:37] | Specifically, several canisters of sarin gas. | 更明确的说应该是几罐沙林毒气 |
[15:41] | And you think he brought it here. | 你觉得他把毒气带过来了 |
[15:42] | His code name came up in chatter, | 多人提到了他的代号 |
[15:44] | but the details are sketchy. | 但是一直无法掌握细节信息 |
[15:46] | It’s crucial to get ears inside his residence. | 在他的住所里安装窃听器非常关键 |
[15:49] | The good news is — you confirmed that he still has the chess set. | 好消息是 你确认了象棋还在他手上 |
[15:52] | We made an exact copy based on the photos | 根据你所提供的在耶路撒冷拍的照片 |
[15:54] | you took for us in Jerusalem. | 我们做了一副一模一样的 |
[15:56] | Does this look right? | 这样行吗 |
[16:02] | Think so. | 可以 |
[16:04] | Good. | 好 |
[16:05] | Let’s hope you get a chance to use it. | 希望你有机会让它派上用场 |
[16:07] | Thousands of lives could be at stake. | 上千条生命正受到威胁 |
[16:12] | The gaggle wants a statement on the plane. | 媒体希望听到关于飞机的声明 |
[16:14] | Hold them off. | 稳住他们 |
[16:14] | I can’t. It’s not every day | 不行 国家领导失踪 |
[16:16] | that a head of state goes missing; they want answers. | 不是什么日常事务 他们想知道怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Fine, Matt can draft something, | 好吧 可以让马特写点东西 |
[16:20] | but be careful. | 措辞谨慎点 |
[16:21] | Jim’s presence on the plane is still classified. | 吉姆在飞机上的事仍然是个机密 |
[16:23] | So you want us to downplay our reaction. | 所以你是希望我们淡化这事 |
[16:25] | Exactly, but not too much. | 是的 不过不用太刻意 |
[16:27] | So we need to express concern without seeming too concerned. | 我们要表现出关心但又不能太关心 |
[16:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:31] | Have we ruled anything out? | 我们把所有情况都排除了吗 |
[16:33] | It was obviously a missile strike. | 这显然是导弹袭击事件 |
[16:34] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么 |
[16:35] | A fire could have knocked out the electronics, | 线路被火烧了 |
[16:37] | that would explain the transponders turning off. | 所以应答器才会关了 |
[16:38] | The MH370 theory? | MH370理论吗 |
[16:40] | – I don’t buy it. – Sometimes things just go wrong. | -我不相信 -有时候就是会出乱子 |
[16:42] | Doesn’t mean that it’s anyone’s fault. | 不一定非得是某人犯的错 |
[16:44] | It’s always somebody’s fault. Somewhere along the line, | 总是有个人犯了错 不知不觉中 |
[16:47] | a person makes a really bad decision. | 某人做出一个很糟糕的决定 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry, are we still talking about the plane? | 不好意思 咱们谈的还是飞机的事吗 |
[16:52] | – Yes, we’re talking about the plane. – Enough. Please. | -没错 是飞机的事 -够了 |
[16:55] | The Secretary is in there right now | 国务卿正在和国家安全运输委员会 |
[16:57] | with the chairman of the NTSB, | 的主席在一起 |
[16:59] | so we’ll probably know something soon. | 我们应该很快就能知道点消息了 |
[17:01] | Until then, | 在这之前 |
[17:02] | I’d like you all to quit speculating | 我希望你们别胡乱揣测 |
[17:04] | and do your jobs. | 好好干活 |
[17:10] | It wasn’t shot down. | 不是被击落的 |
[17:12] | NATO analysis is confirming there were no missile launches | 北约分析在迪亚科夫的飞机附近 |
[17:15] | in the vicinity of Diacov’s plane. | 并未发射导弹 |
[17:16] | What about a midair bombing? | 那空中轰炸呢 |
[17:18] | No, the baggage was screened at Andrews. | 不 在安德鲁斯那检查过行李 |
[17:19] | And there’s no sign of wreckage. | 而且没有发现飞机的残骸 |
[17:21] | Not yet. | 还没发现 |
[17:22] | The last transponder ping was over extremely rugged terrain, | 最后一次定位地点在非常崎岖的山区 |
[17:25] | – so, could be a while before we spot something. – All right, | -所以调查可能还要费点时间 -好的 |
[17:28] | let’s get more surveillance drones in the area. | 往那块地区多派几架侦察机 |
[17:30] | I want to close this grid as fast as possible. | 我想尽快缩小搜索范围 |
[17:33] | Yes, Madam Secretary. | 好的 国务卿女士 |
[17:36] | Mr. Chairman, before you go… | 主席先生 临走之前 |
[17:37] | I saw the report on | 我看过有关 |
[17:40] | Secretary Marsh’s plane crash. | 国务卿马什的飞机失事报道 |
[17:41] | – You ruled it an accident. – That’s right. | -你将其定义为事故 -没错 |
[17:44] | The aircraft suffered a catastrophic failure | 飞机上的螺旋桨损坏得 |
[17:46] | of a screw, uh, controlling the rudder. | 很厉害 没法控制舱体 |
[17:48] | We call that… | 我们称之为… |
[17:49] | Flight safety critical aircraft part — I know. | 飞行安全关键机件 我知道 |
[17:52] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[17:53] | The pilot had no chance to recover. | 事情发生得太快 飞行员没法应急 |
[17:56] | Was the ground crew ever polygraphed? | 地面工作人员都测谎过了吗 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry, what are you suggesting? | 对不起 您想说什么 |
[18:00] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题就是 |
[18:03] | No, Madam Secretary. | 没有 国务卿女士 |
[18:04] | That isn’t protocol. | 协议中没有测谎的要求 |
[18:06] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:23] | They said I could find you here. | 他们说我能在这找到你 |
[18:25] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[18:27] | What brings you to my neck of the woods? | 什么风把你吹到我的地盘上来了 |
[18:28] | I regret to say that I could not find your Kierkegaard, | 很遗憾 我没能找到你的克尔凯郭尔的书 |
[18:32] | so I thought that you might accept this manuscript instead. | 我想着你说不定会接受这份手稿作为替代 |
[18:36] | Ibn Sina — Avicenna, as the Latins called him. | 伊本·西纳 拉丁人都叫他阿维森纳 |
[18:40] | I love his thought experiment “Floating Man”. | 我很喜欢他的思想实验 “悬浮者” |
[18:43] | Centuries ahead of Descartes. | 比笛卡尔早提出了几个世纪 |
[18:45] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[18:46] | I received your e-mail. I’m sorry to say | 我收到了邮件 非常不好意思 |
[18:48] | I cannot come to lunch. | 我没法跟你去吃午饭 |
[18:51] | However, I’m having a little gathering tonight at my home. | 但是今晚我在家举办小型聚会 |
[18:55] | If you are not otherwise engaged, | 如果你有空的话 |
[18:57] | perhaps you would like to attend? | 可否赏脸来参加呢 |
[18:59] | I would be honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[19:02] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[19:10] | How’s a plane that size just disappear? | 这么大的飞机怎么会突然失踪了呢 |
[19:12] | I don’t know, but we’re clutching at straws here. | 不知道 我们现在差不多被逼到绝境了 |
[19:14] | We could expand the search area. | 我们可以扩大搜查范围 |
[19:17] | Oh, that could take weeks. | 那得要上好几周 |
[19:21] | Diacov said that Kolba’s got spies everywhere. | 迪亚科夫说科尔巴的眼线无处不在 |
[19:23] | We need to reach out to the Moldovans, | 我们得联系摩尔多瓦 |
[19:25] | take a hard look at everyone who was onboard. | 仔细调查飞机上的所有人 |
[19:28] | You really think it was an inside job? | 你真觉得是有内鬼吗 |
[19:29] | I at least think we need to rule it out. | 至少得排除这种可能 |
[19:40] | You guys shouldn’t have waited. | 你们不必等我的 |
[19:41] | We aren’t hungry. | 我们不饿 |
[19:43] | Not anymore. | 现在一点不饿了 |
[19:44] | You dropped a bombshell. | 你突然说了这么件大事 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:46] | But it’s been weighing on me. | 但这事一直沉沉地压在我心上 |
[19:48] | I think I was right to tell you. | 我觉得告诉你们是对的 |
[19:51] | Secretary Marsh was murdered. | 国务卿马什是被谋杀的 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry, do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? | 抱歉 你知道这听起来多疯狂吗 |
[19:55] | Isabelle, I know exactly how it sounds. | 伊莎贝尔 我知道这听起来有多荒唐 |
[19:57] | But I think George was telling the truth. | 但我觉得乔治说的是真话 |
[20:01] | George was unhinged. | 乔治精神错乱了 |
[20:02] | He was acting out at Langley, having… | 他在兰利就不正常了 |
[20:04] | – He was struggling, Bess. – Yeah. | -他当时就在挣扎着 贝丝 -是啊 |
[20:06] | We all saw that. | 我们都看见了 |
[20:07] | – He never adjusted to life as an analyst. – I know. | -他从未适应分析员的生活 -我知道 |
[20:10] | But George’s car accident doesn’t add up. | 但乔治的车祸根本说不通 |
[20:12] | George was meticulous. He planned everything. | 乔治向来小心 凡事都是谋划再三 |
[20:15] | Do you really think that he would kill himself | 你们真觉得他会突发奇想把车 |
[20:17] | by spontaneously driving into a telephone pole? | 撞上电线杆害死自己吗 |
[20:27] | I agree. | 我赞同 |
[20:28] | What? You do? | 什么 你竟然赞同 |
[20:30] | It never made sense, | 这本来就说不通 |
[20:31] | – the way that George died. – Where’s the evidence? | -乔治的死法 -你们有证据吗 |
[20:34] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking for your help. | 我不知道 所以我才寻求你们的帮助 |
[20:37] | Why didn’t you go straight to Munsey? | 你为什么不直接找蒙西呢 |
[20:38] | Because George said that Marsh’s plane crash | 因为乔治说马什的飞机失事 |
[20:40] | was arranged by someone inside the Company. | 是中情局内部的人谋划的 |
[20:43] | For all I know, it could be him. | 谁知道呢 有可能就是他 |
[20:45] | So you told us instead. | 所以你才告诉了我们 |
[20:48] | You’re the only ones I can trust. | 你们是我唯一能相信的人了 |
[20:50] | There are only two outcomes here. | 这只会有两种结果 |
[20:53] | Either we’re crazy conspiracy theorists, | 要么我们是疯狂的阴谋论者 |
[20:55] | or you’re right and you just put our lives in danger. | 要么你是对的 并且已经将我们置于险境 |
[20:57] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s really not. | -没事的 -不 有事 |
[20:59] | 纳丁·托利佛来信 速回 紧急事件 | |
[21:00] | She has no idea what she’s getting us into. | 她完全不知道她把我们卷入了什么事情 |
[21:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[21:03] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道我的要求过分了点 |
[21:05] | You’re not interested, | 如果你们没兴趣的话 |
[21:07] | this conversation never took place. | 就当这次谈话没发生过 |
[21:25] | Your friend speaks like a native, did you know? | 你朋友说话和本地人没区别 你知道吗 |
[21:27] | I had a feeling. | 我猜到了 |
[21:28] | Benefits of childhood in Tunis. | 多亏我小时候在突尼斯生活过 |
[21:30] | My parents were diplomats… | 我父母都是外交官 |
[21:33] | but Henry knows all about living with diplomats. | 跟外交官在一起的生活 亨利一定相当清楚 |
[21:36] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[21:37] | All too well. | 再清楚不过了 |
[21:37] | We admire your wife, Dr. McCord. | 我们很敬佩你的妻子 麦考德博士 |
[21:39] | She speaks Arabic, too. | 她也会说阿拉伯语 |
[21:40] | Has she taught you anything? | 她有教你点什么吗 |
[21:42] | Just the curse words. | 只教会了我骂人的话 |
[21:44] | Klaus, can you point me toward the restroom? | 克劳斯 请问卫生间在哪儿 |
[21:46] | End of hallway, straight ahead. | 走廊尽头就是 直走 |
[21:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:41] | It’s too heavy, he’ll notice. | 太重了 他会发现的 |
[22:42] | Does it look identical? | 看起来是相同的吗 |
[22:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:46] | Your call. | 你决定吧 |
[22:58] | I saw it when I was walking by, and… | 我路过的时候看见了… |
[23:00] | I couldn’t resist. | 实在忍不住 |
[23:02] | I don’t suppose there’s any way | 我想我大概不可能 |
[23:04] | that I could take this off your hands? | 从你手中拿到这副象棋吧 |
[23:07] | Perhaps you can play for it, | 也许客人们都走了之后 |
[23:08] | after the guests have gone? | 你可以争取赢得它 |
[23:14] | Tthink we’re looking at a hijacking. | 我觉得这可能是劫机 |
[23:15] | Two months ago, the copilot of | 两个月前 迪亚科夫总理 |
[23:17] | Prime Minister Diacov’s flight visited the Crimea. | 航班的副驾驶员去了克里米亚 |
[23:20] | Not your typical holiday spot. | 这可不是常见的度假地点 |
[23:22] | Turkish intelligence has evidence | 土耳其的情报机关 |
[23:23] | that he took a meeting with General Kolba. | 有证据表明他和科尔巴将军会面了 |
[23:26] | And we’re just learning this now? | 我们竟然现在才知道这件事 |
[23:28] | Our relationships with the Turks | 我们和土耳其的关系 |
[23:29] | isn’t what it used to be. | 今非昔比了 |
[23:30] | I had to practice a little diplomacy of my own. | 我也动用了一些外交手段呢 |
[23:34] | We think the copilot killed the captain, | 我们觉得副驾驶员杀死了机长 |
[23:35] | turned off the transponders | 关掉了应答器 |
[23:37] | and then took over the plane. | 然后掌控了飞机 |
[23:39] | That’s a great theory, | 推测很不错 |
[23:40] | but do you have any proof? | 但你有证据吗 |
[23:42] | 20 minutes ago, one of our satellites found this | 二十分钟前 我们的卫星在反对派领地的 |
[23:44] | at an ex-Soviet air base in rebel territory. | 一个前苏联空军基地发现了这个 |
[23:47] | There’s no doubt about it. | 确信无疑 |
[23:48] | The markings are an exact match for Diacov’s plane. | 这些标记和迪亚科夫的飞机完全一致 |
[24:47] | Please, don’t hold back on my account. | 拜托 别因为我手下留情啊 |
[24:50] | No, no, it’s not that. | 不不 我没有 |
[24:51] | My wife expected me home an hour ago. | 我一小时前就该到家了 我妻子一定在等我 |
[24:57] | What would you say to a draw? | 不如就算作平局吧 |
[24:59] | But… | 但是 |
[25:00] | you have the advantage. | 你优势明显啊 |
[25:01] | And you have a wicked endgame. | 你还留了后招 |
[25:05] | Honestly, I would rather save my energy for the drive home. | 说实话 我还是省点精力好开车回家吧 |
[25:10] | Very well, I accept. | 好吧 我同意了 |
[25:14] | But the chess set belongs to you. | 但这副象棋归你了 |
[25:18] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[25:19] | It has to be a real victory. | 得堂堂正正获胜了才能拿走 |
[25:21] | I insist. | 不 归你了 |
[25:22] | Klaus, come on. Seriously. | 克劳斯 别这样 说真的 |
[25:25] | It’s a noble gesture, but I can’t. | 你很大度 但我无法坦然接受 |
[25:28] | You Americans are a proud breed. | 你们美国人真是高傲 |
[25:31] | It’s our fatal flaw. | 这是我们致命缺陷 |
[25:35] | We have confirmation. | 我们已经确认了 |
[25:36] | It’s the missing plane. | 正是失踪的那架飞机 |
[25:37] | Is General Kolba at the airfield? | 科尔巴将军在机场吗 |
[25:39] | His base of operations is a few miles away, | 他的基地距那里还有十几公里 |
[25:41] | but he makes regular visits. | 但他经常去视察 |
[25:43] | That’s a brilliant plan. | 真是个高明的计划 |
[25:44] | Eliminate your rival while avoiding international scorn. | 不仅消灭了敌人还避免了国际舆论 |
[25:47] | Your guy must’ve been a fly in the ointment. | 你的人现在肯定命悬一线了 |
[25:49] | What’s his cover? | 他的掩饰身份是什么 |
[25:50] | He’s a speechwriter, | 演讲稿撰写人 |
[25:52] | but that’s not gonna hold for long. | 但这身份很快就会被揭穿 |
[25:53] | Kolba might already know. | 科尔巴可能已经知道了 |
[25:54] | We don’t know what he does know. | 我们还不知道他到底知道什么 |
[25:55] | That’s why we have to act fast. | 所以我们得加速行动 |
[25:57] | Nadine, will you check on Claire for me? | 纳丁 代我去看看克莱尔好吗 |
[25:59] | What should I tell her? | 我该告诉她什么 |
[26:01] | As little as possible. | 越少越好 |
[26:03] | Shall I brief the staff? | 要告诉其他人吗 |
[26:04] | No. | 不要 |
[26:05] | I want to keep the circle tight. | 我希望知情人越少越好 |
[26:07] | Jim’s life may depend on it. | 此事关乎吉姆的性命 |
[26:18] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[26:20] | Is he dead? | 他还活着吗 |
[26:22] | Uh, well, we don’t know. | 我们还不确定 |
[26:24] | We do have some more information, | 我们确实得到了新消息 |
[26:25] | but we can’t verify his status yet. | 但是还无法确定他的情况 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:31] | I thought I’d be more prepared for this. | 我以为我有足够的心理准备的 |
[26:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[26:36] | It’s one thing to believe in sacrifice; | 理解牺牲无可避免是一回事 |
[26:38] | it’s another thing to live with it. | 可要接受却并不容易 |
[26:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:45] | I just don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 不知道我还能承受多少 |
[26:51] | You have every reason to hope. | 现在还没有放弃希望的理由 |
[26:55] | Kolba’s headquarters are a few miles outside of the airfield, | 科尔巴的总部距离机场有十几公里 |
[26:58] | but our HUMINT source indicates that Diacov and Jimmy Ionesco | 但情报表明迪亚科夫和吉姆·因内斯科 |
[27:02] | are captured, being held in the control tower | 被囚禁在基地北部的 |
[27:04] | at the north end of the base. | 机场指挥塔 |
[27:06] | Are they still alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[27:07] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[27:08] | What was Kolba thinking? | 科尔巴是怎么想的啊 |
[27:10] | He was thinking that he was gonna get away with it. | 他觉得他能得逞 |
[27:12] | He nearly did. | 他差点就成功了 |
[27:14] | I assume you want to pursue some kind of… | 我猜你是想建议什么 |
[27:16] | back channel negotiation? | 幕后谈判 |
[27:18] | No. We don’t have time for that. | 不 没那个时间了 |
[27:20] | I support the military option. | 我支持采取军事途径解决 |
[27:22] | This point, we still have the element of surprise. | 此刻 我们还有突袭的可能 |
[27:24] | Kolba doesn’t know we found the plane. | 科尔巴还不知道我们找到了飞机 |
[27:26] | Admiral Parker? | 帕克上将 |
[27:28] | I take your point, Madam Secretary, | 我明白您的观点 国务卿女士 |
[27:30] | but the situation is not optimal. | 但是情况不容乐观 |
[27:32] | We can send a team of SEALs in a specially equipped C-130. | 我们可派出特配C-130的海豹突击队 |
[27:35] | If they fly low and under the cover of darkness, | 如果在夜色掩护下低空飞行 |
[27:37] | we can have ’em on the ground in eight hours. | 八小时内就能着陆 |
[27:39] | The problem is what happens next. | 问题在于着陆之后 |
[27:41] | That control tower is heavily guarded. | 指挥塔戒备森严 |
[27:43] | We’re talking dozens of veteran troops, gun emplacements, | 我们面对的是许多配备重火力的资深老兵 |
[27:46] | and the latest Russian hardware. | 和俄国最先进的硬件设备 |
[27:47] | What’s the estimate on casualties? | 估计伤亡人数会是多少 |
[27:49] | With the element of surprise, zero to five. | 如果能成功突袭 零至五人吧 |
[27:51] | But without it, | 如果被对方知情 |
[27:52] | I think there’s a strong chance | 我想有很大的可能 |
[27:53] | we lose more guys than we save. | 死亡人数将会超过我们救援出的人数 |
[27:57] | Kolba drives a Rolls, right? | 科尔巴开的是劳斯菜斯 对吧 |
[27:59] | A white Phantom. | 白色的劳斯莱斯幻影 |
[28:01] | And a couple of SUVs for his, uh, bodyguards. | 他的保镖开着几辆越野车 |
[28:03] | I led an op, back in the ’90s, | 九十年代时 我曾带领过一次任务 |
[28:06] | in Sarajevo, called Operation Broken Kingdom. | 在萨拉热窝 叫”败落帝国行动” |
[28:09] | It was a… | 用的就是 |
[28:10] | deception play — the Serb Commander drove a Jaguar. | 骗术 当时塞尔维亚司令开的是一辆捷豹 |
[28:13] | Right, ’71 E-Type. | 没错 71E型捷豹 |
[28:15] | Was the only one within a 100-mile radius. | 方圆几百公里内也就那么一辆 |
[28:17] | The man and the car were synonymous. | 见到车就如同见到司令 |
[28:19] | Like Kolba and his Phantom. | 就像科尔巴和他的幻影 |
[28:20] | Exactly. C-can you fit a-a Rolls-Royce inside a Hercules? | 没错 大力神能装得下一辆劳斯莱斯吗 |
[28:25] | Easily. | 小意思 |
[28:26] | So what if we impersonate Kolba, | 我们能不能假扮科尔巴 |
[28:29] | drive right up to the tower? | 直接开进指挥塔 |
[28:30] | We’d be inside before they’d know what happened. | 在他们意识到之前我们就已经进去了 |
[28:33] | That’s a bold idea, | 这想法非常大胆 |
[28:34] | but I can already think of one obvious flaw. | 但有个明显缺陷 |
[28:37] | Which is? | 什么缺陷 |
[28:38] | Kolba’s routine is unpredictable, | 科尔巴的视察没有规律 |
[28:40] | and he visits the base frequently. | 而且频率不小 |
[28:42] | If he’s there at the same time as our guys… | 如果我们的人去时他刚好在那 |
[28:44] | they’ll know we’re coming. | 那行踪就暴露了 |
[28:48] | I guess that settles that. | 看来这个方案不行了 |
[28:49] | Uh, actually, Admiral, I may have a plan for that, too. | 事实上 上将 这问题我也能解决 |
[28:55] | If it doesn’t work, | 如果不成功 |
[28:57] | I can hold my nose and try and negotiate. | 我也可以忍耐一下和他谈判 |
[29:02] | I feel like we’re not in the loop. | 我觉得我们好像被排斥在外了 |
[29:04] | I feel like we’re at the bottom of a deep, dark loophole. | 我觉得我们完全就在一个黑暗的无底洞里 |
[29:07] | Again with the puns. | 你又开始说话带双关了 |
[29:08] | Uh, it’s called coping. Why don’t you try it sometime? | 这叫应对心理危机 你也应该试试 |
[29:11] | We need to talk to Kolba. | 我们需要和科尔巴谈判 |
[29:12] | Talk to him? Yesterday you wanted to condemn him. | 和他谈 昨天你还想声讨他呢 |
[29:14] | Well, we’ve searched everywhere except in Kolba’s territory. | 除科尔巴领地 其他区域都搜索遍了 |
[29:16] | We need his help finding that plane. | 要找到飞机我们就需要他的帮助 |
[29:18] | We’re talking about a guy who’s up to his neck | 这人的专长就是 |
[29:20] | in torture, abduction, and murder. | 拷问 绑架和谋杀 |
[29:22] | Well, I believe in engagement. | 我相信谈话[订婚]的力量 |
[29:23] | – Yeah, no kidding. – Look, I’m serious. | -可不 -我是说真的 |
[29:25] | The whole point of diplomacy is to negotiate. | 外交的意义就在于谈判 |
[29:27] | We draw the line at terrorists. | 我们不与恐怖分子谈判 |
[29:29] | Well, Blake agrees with me. | 布莱克肯定赞同我 |
[29:31] | Don’t you, Blake? | 对吧 布莱克 |
[29:32] | Blake wishes he had earplugs. | 布莱克希望他带了耳塞 |
[29:36] | The bug is active. | 窃听器激活了 |
[29:39] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[29:41] | As far as we’re concerned. | 就我们而言 是的 |
[29:47] | You still need me. | 你们还需要我 |
[29:48] | The White House was very clear about | 白宫对这次行动的 |
[29:50] | the parameters of this operation. | 要求说得很清楚 |
[29:52] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[29:54] | Do you know what sarin gas does to a person’s body? | 你知道沙林毒气会对人体造成什么影响吗 |
[29:58] | My kids go to school just a few miles from here. | 我孩子们的学校离这里就十几公里 |
[30:01] | If I can help, there’s no way I’m gonna sit on the sideline. | 如果能帮上忙 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[30:03] | Staying in contact puts your life at risk. | 继续联络是拿你的生命冒险 |
[30:06] | If he finds the bug, he’ll know it was you. | 如果他发现了窃听器 会知道是你 |
[30:08] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不明白吗 |
[30:10] | Risks change. | 风险会变 |
[30:11] | My commitment doesn’t. | 我的承诺不变 |
[30:14] | We’ll see what the President says. | 看总统的意思吧 |
[30:16] | But if we do go forward, I need to remind you | 但如果真的要继续 我要提醒你 |
[30:19] | that the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 | 根据1982年的《情报人员身份保护法案》 |
[30:23] | forbids you from sharing that involvement | 你不得将身份泄露给任何 |
[30:25] | with anyone who isn’t cleared, | 未经排查的人员 |
[30:27] | including your wife. | 包括你的妻子 |
[30:33] | – Do you want my help? – No, I’m good. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用 |
[30:34] | ‘Cause “expiration” is not spelled like that. | 因为”截止”可不是这么拼的 |
[30:37] | Uh, any word? | 有消息吗 |
[30:38] | She’s on with the Admiral right now. | 她在和上将通话 |
[30:40] | What’s the deal, Blake? | 到底什么情况 布莱克 |
[30:42] | You know what I know. | 你知道的和我一样多 |
[30:43] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[30:44] | I know that you are violating my personal space. | 我知道你在侵犯我的私人空间 |
[30:47] | – Blake? – Yeah. | -布莱克 -在 |
[30:48] | Will you get me General Kolba on the line? | 能帮我接通科尔巴将军吗 |
[30:50] | – Yeah. – Ma’am… may I point out that | -是 -国务卿 您要知道 |
[30:53] | the Secretary of State is explicitly forbidden from | 国务卿是明令禁止与 |
[30:56] | negotiating with unrecognized states? | 未被承认的国家谈判的 |
[30:59] | Well, there’s a first for everything. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[31:02] | Get me Kolba. | 接通科尔巴 |
[31:03] | Let me know when we’re connected. | 通了以后告诉我 |
[31:05] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[31:07] | I can’t believe she caved. | 她居然就投降了 |
[31:08] | Well, it’s the right move. | 她做得很对 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. I’m about to place | 不好意思 我正要给一位 |
[31:10] | a very important phone call to a misogynist warlord. | 歧视女性的军阀打一通重要的电话 |
[31:13] | So if you two could take this conversation somewhere else, | 如果你们两位可以出去吵 |
[31:15] | that’d be great. | 感激不尽 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:25] | I have General Kolba on video chat. | 接通与科尔巴将军的视频了 |
[31:27] | What, was he out of minutes on his phone? | 怎么 他手机欠费了吗 |
[31:29] | It was the first thing that worked. | 只有视频接通了 |
[31:30] | Do you want me to cancel it or… | 您要我取消还是… |
[31:31] | No, um… patch the feed in here. | 不 接进来吧 |
[31:53] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[31:54] | What an unexpected pleasure. | 真是意外之喜啊 |
[31:56] | General, it’s time we had a talk. | 将军 我们该谈谈了 |
[31:59] | By all means. | 绝对奉陪 |
[32:00] | We have so much to discuss. | 我们有太多要说了 |
[32:05] | But where are your beautiful legs? | 但你的那双美腿呢 |
[32:07] | They’re under the table, where they’re going to stay. | 在桌子底下 不会给你看到的 |
[32:11] | I’ll cut to the chase. | 我不绕弯子了 |
[32:12] | I need your help to find this plane. | 我需要你的帮忙来找这架飞机 |
[32:39] | I would love to help you, | 我很想帮你 |
[32:41] | but your government supports the criminals in Chisinau. | 但你的政府支持基希讷乌的那帮罪犯 |
[32:45] | Well, that position may be open to change. | 这个立场或许可以变通 |
[32:48] | So I’m hoping, as equal partners, | 我希望 作为平等伙伴 |
[32:50] | we can find a peaceful way forward. | 我们可以找到和平解决的办法 |
[33:27] | Move! Move! Move! | 前进 前进 前进 |
[33:28] | Get upstairs. Bravo team. | B小队 上楼 |
[33:35] | I insist on public recognition for my government. | 你们必须公开承认我的政府 |
[33:39] | That’s not feasible. | 这不可能 |
[33:40] | I can ease travel restrictions | 我可以对你和你的部下 |
[33:42] | for you and your entourage, | 放宽旅行限制 |
[33:43] | but then, I want something in return. | 但是 我有交换条件 |
[33:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:59] | Prime Minister Diacov’s dead. | 迪亚科夫总理已身亡 |
[34:01] | I also want immunity from the International Criminal Court. | 我还要国际刑事法庭的豁免权 |
[34:04] | That’s a complex process that involves third parties. | 这需要第三方介入 过程很复杂 |
[34:08] | I’m sure a minx like you can make it work. | 相信像你这样的美女能搞定 |
[34:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[34:26] | You certainly aren’t shy about making demands. | 你提起要求来还真是不害臊 |
[34:29] | I am never shy around a beautiful woman. | 在美女身边我从来不害臊 |
[34:31] | But if you fail to comply, little lady, you will be sorry. | 但如果你做不到 小姐 你会后悔的 |
[34:35] | I have tricks up my sleeve like you cannot imagine. | 我的妙计你绝对猜不到 |
[34:48] | Gosh, General, you seem to be terribly busy. | 天啊 将军 你好像公务缠身 |
[34:50] | I’ll call back another time. | 我下次再打给你吧 |
[35:09] | The new Prime Minister was sworn in an hour ago. | 新任总理一小时前宣誓就职了 |
[35:12] | She’s taking public credit for the operation. | 她宣布为此次行动负责 |
[35:14] | I hear Kolba’s forces are in retreat. | 听说科尔巴的武装在撤退 |
[35:17] | More like collapsing. | 更像是溃退 |
[35:18] | After we took out his air force, | 我们摧毁他的空军力量后 |
[35:20] | the majority of his men deserted. | 他大部分手下都跑了 |
[35:21] | Yeah, our Russian friends can’t be happy about that. | 我们的俄国朋友肯定不会高兴的 |
[35:24] | They’re fuming, | 他们气得冒烟 |
[35:25] | but they know they don’t have a leg to stand on. | 但他们知道自己站不住脚[腿] |
[35:28] | Oh, please. Enough talk about legs. | 够了 别再说腿了 |
[35:31] | Russell… was that a joke? | 拉塞尔 你居然也会开玩笑 |
[35:34] | It was in the neighborhood. | 同事都在说而已 |
[35:37] | What’s the status on Jim Ionesco? | 吉姆·因内斯科怎么样了 |
[35:39] | – His plane touches down tomorrow afternoon. – Good. | -他的飞机明天下午着陆 -很好 |
[35:42] | President would like to meet him. | 总统想见他 |
[35:43] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[35:45] | Soon as he’s reunited with his family. | 先让他和家人团聚下 |
[35:48] | That was a great play you made with the General. | 你对将军玩的那招很高明 |
[35:51] | What gave you the idea? | 怎么想到的 |
[35:54] | I’d tell you… | 我是可以告诉你 |
[35:56] | but you don’t need to know. | 但你用不着知道 |
[36:04] | They’re late again. | 他们又迟到了 |
[36:06] | Are you surprised? | 还没习惯吗 |
[36:09] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[36:10] | I need you to respect that. | 我需要你尊重这点 |
[36:11] | And I respect you too much to respect that. | 我太尊重你以至于无法尊重这事 |
[36:13] | You’re too good for that guy. | 他配不上你 |
[36:15] | You’ve never even met him. | 你又没有见过他 |
[36:16] | His name is Win, for crying out loud. | 他都叫温了 还说明不了问题吗 |
[36:18] | You really want to be the mother of Winthrop the Third? | 你真想做温索普三世的妈妈不成 |
[36:20] | The fourth, actually, and, yes, I do. | 其实是四世 是的 我想 |
[36:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[36:24] | What? Let’s get started. | 怎么了 我们开始吧 |
[36:26] | Blake, would you excuse us, please? | 布莱克 能回避一下吗 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:32] | Your personal lives are your own affair, | 你们的私生活是你们自己的事 |
[36:35] | but they become my business | 但是一旦影响到办公室的运作 |
[36:37] | when they interfere with the operation of this office. | 我就有义务插一句嘴 |
[36:41] | I’m tempted to make you spend the rest | 我很想让你们一整个下午 |
[36:43] | of the afternoon stamping passports, but… | 都去给人盖护照戳的 |
[36:47] | since I believe in taking the high road, | 不过既然我坚信做人要善良 |
[36:50] | I’ll let you come with me. | 还是让你们跟我一起吧 |
[37:39] | Are those soccer cleats? | 你的球鞋带防滑钉吗 |
[37:40] | – Yeah. I just got them. – Let me rephrase. | -是的 刚买的 -我应该这么问 |
[37:42] | Are those soccer cleats inside the house… | 这些防滑钉是不是 |
[37:44] | on the floors we just had refinished? | 在刚整修过的地板上踩着 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:47] | Madison said yes. | 麦迪逊答应了 |
[37:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:50] | Who has two thumbs and is a total player? | 谁棒棒哒 谁玩女人于掌心 |
[37:53] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[37:54] | Yeah, well, here’s the thing… | 是的 不过问题是 |
[37:57] | Madison has this friend, Eve, | 麦迪逊有个叫伊芙的朋友 |
[37:59] | and I can tell she’s super jealous. | 看得出来她超级嫉妒 |
[38:00] | Eve is like an eight and a half, and she’s… | 伊芙大概有八分半 而且她… |
[38:02] | she is super hot, so I think… I think | 她超级性感的 所以我想… |
[38:04] | I might ask her out instead. | 我可能会改跟她约会 |
[38:06] | – You want to take this one? – Yeah, I got it. | -还是你来吧 -没问题 |
[38:07] | Jason, give me a hand with the garbage, would you? | 杰森 跟我一起去倒垃圾好吗 |
[38:09] | – Please? – Yeah. | -拜托 -好的 |
[38:12] | This is not looking so good. | 看起来不太好 |
[38:14] | Yes, it is. It’s supposed… to be black. | 哪有 应该是…黑色的…才对 |
[38:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[38:20] | – Okay, Alison, get the take out. Take out. – Okay, I’m done. | -艾莉森 外卖 还是要外卖 -好的 我放弃了 |
[38:22] | I’m ordering out. | 我这就去订外卖 |
[38:24] | All right, pal, we got to talk about girls. | 伙计 我们得谈谈女孩子了 |
[38:27] | Again? Yeah, I know how it works, Dad. | 又谈 老爸 那种事情我懂的 |
[38:29] | No, not that talk. | 不 不是那方面的 |
[38:31] | We got to talk about respecting girls. | 我们得谈谈如何尊重女孩 |
[38:33] | I respect girls. | 我尊重女孩的 |
[38:34] | You’re grading them like they’re sides of beef. | 你像给牛肋肉评级一样给她们打分 |
[38:36] | How would you feel if somebody talked that way | 要有人这样对待艾莉森和斯蒂芬 |
[38:37] | about Alison or Stevie? | 你会怎么想 |
[38:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:41] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[38:44] | you’re a savvy guy. | 你是个挺酷的人 |
[38:45] | I’m not surprised Madison likes you. | 我不奇怪麦迪逊会喜欢你 |
[38:47] | But if you want girls to love you, | 但是如果你想让女孩爱你 |
[38:50] | and someday, you’re gonna be in love… | 或者某一天 你会爱上谁… |
[38:52] | then, you got be a little more than clever. | 那么 光有聪明劲是不够的 |
[38:54] | You got to be respectful. | 你要学会尊重他人 |
[38:55] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[38:58] | All right, I’ll, um… | 好吧 那我会… |
[39:01] | I’ll take Madison to the concert. | 我会带麦迪逊去音乐会的 |
[39:02] | Good, and listen, | 很好 还有 |
[39:04] | don’t feel like you have to make too many jokes. | 不要觉得一定要讲很多的段子 |
[39:06] | When she talks, just listen. | 她讲话的时候 你认真听就行 |
[39:08] | What, does that actually work? | 什么 这样真的管用吗 |
[39:12] | Ask your mother. | 问你老妈吧 |
[39:16] | I’m proud of you, you know. | 我真的为你骄傲 |
[39:19] | What for? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:20] | Well, for saving Moldova | 你拯救了摩尔多瓦 |
[39:22] | and humiliating Kolba. | 羞辱科尔巴 |
[39:25] | What makes you think I had anything to do with that? | 你为什么觉得这事和我有关 |
[39:28] | Oh, come on, I can read signs. | 拜托 我看得出来 |
[39:30] | I got tradecraft. | 我可是做间谍工作的 |
[39:34] | Hey about that…is it over? | 说起那个 现在完事了吗 |
[39:36] | Is what over? | 什么完事了吗 |
[39:39] | The NSA thing. | 国安局的事情 |
[39:41] | Yes. It’s over. | 是的 完事了 |
[39:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:48] | I was afraid maybe you liked it. | 我还担心你迷恋上了呢 |
[39:52] | No. | 不会 |
[39:54] | I was glad I could help, but… | 能帮上忙我当然开心 |
[39:57] | it’s not for me. | 但那种生活不适合我 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:29] | I haven’t slept after what you told me. | 自从你告诉了我 我就没睡着过 |
[40:32] | Oh, I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[40:36] | All right, you’re still mad at me. | 好吧 你还在生我的气 |
[40:38] | ‘Course I am. | 当然了 |
[40:40] | Well, Juliet believes me. | 茱莉叶相信我 |
[40:43] | Juliet has two kids in preschool. | 茱莉叶有两个上学前班的孩子 |
[40:45] | I think she wants to see them grow up. | 她会想看他们长大的 |
[40:47] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[40:48] | George is dead, Bess. | 乔治已经死了 贝丝 |
[40:50] | We don’t want to be next. | 我们不想当下一个 |
[40:55] | Then I’ll do it alone. | 那就我一个人来吧 |
[40:57] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单的 |
[41:02] | It was postmarked the day he died. | 邮戳日期是他死的当天 |
[41:07] | George sent you this? | 乔治寄给你的吗 |
[41:08] | He owed me for a valet a couple months back. | 两个月前他问我借钱付了宾馆服务费 |
[41:10] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:15] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[41:16] | I don’t even know if he wrote it. | 我都不知道是不是他写的 |
[41:19] | But I think maybe he wanted me to help you. | 但我觉得他应该是想叫我帮你 |
[41:23] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[41:25] | Juliet’s out, | 茱莉叶出局 |
[41:27] | but I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:34] | Good. | 好的 |