时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The framework for the next phase of the talks is in place. | 会谈下一阶段的框架已经拟好了 |
[00:05] | The Iranians have signed off on Vienna. | 伊朗一方已同意在维也纳会谈 |
[00:07] | Though not on the venue. | 不过他们还没对具体地点表态 |
[00:08] | – We just need to finalize the schedule. – And the venue. | -我们要最后敲定日程 -还有会场 |
[00:10] | Schedule determines available venues. | 日程定了自然会场就定了 |
[00:12] | We’ll get into it, Sir. | 我们会办好的 国务卿先生 |
[00:13] | If it were up to me, I would lock the Iranians in | 要我说 就该把伊朗人锁在蛤蜊店里 |
[00:16] | the back room of a clam bar until we had a deal. | 等我们谈妥了再放他们出来 |
[00:20] | Might have to be a Wiener Schnitzel bar in Vienna, Sir. | 在维也纳只有炸牛排店能行得通 先生 |
[00:24] | All right. Thanks, everybody. | 好了 谢谢各位了 |
[00:30] | – Uh, Matt… – Huh? | -马特 -什么事 |
[00:32] | How’s that speech coming along? | 演讲稿的进度如何了 |
[00:34] | I’ll have a draft for you by the time you land. | 您下飞机前 我会把初稿发给您 |
[00:36] | Good. | 好 |
[00:37] | Sir… | 国务卿 |
[00:38] | the policy stances you asked for | 您要主张的政策立场 |
[00:41] | are very much at odds with the administration. | 跟本政府的意见分歧很大 |
[00:44] | Again? | 又来 |
[00:46] | I can soften them. | 我可以调解一下 |
[00:47] | Nah. | 不用 |
[00:49] | I want a clear, bold vision. | 立场要明确大胆 |
[00:51] | Yes, Sir. | 好的 国务卿 |
[00:52] | And Matt… | 还有 马特 |
[00:54] | you know I count on your discretion. | 我一直很信任你为我保密 |
[00:57] | Of course. | 明白 |
[01:01] | – What did he want? – Nothing. | -他说什么了 -没什么 |
[01:03] | – You’re lying. – No, I’m not. | -你撒谎 -我没有 |
[01:04] | And you’re bad at it. | 你太不会掩饰了 |
[01:05] | Look, if I were lying, | 听着 就算我撒谎了 |
[01:07] | which I am not, you would never know. | 实则并没有 你根本发现不了 |
[01:08] | So the Secretary just wanted to shoot the breeze? | 国务卿就把你留下闲扯聊天吗 |
[01:10] | – Well, we have a rapport. – Oh, please. | -我俩关系好 -得了吧你 |
[01:12] | You know, you’re just…you’re just jealous | 你就是嫉妒 |
[01:14] | that the big guy is taking an interest in me. | 嫉妒大人物看得上我 |
[01:16] | Wait, that man would eat his young for a leg up. | 算了吧 那家伙为了往上爬能六亲不认 |
[01:19] | You’re mistaking cozy for something else. | 你被他的甜言蜜语蒙蔽了 |
[01:25] | You wanted to see me, Mr. Secretary? | 您找我有事吗 国务卿先生 |
[01:27] | Yes. Come in. | 是的 请进 |
[01:37] | I am sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[01:39] | but I have to cancel our weekend. | 我们的周末泡汤了 |
[01:43] | Is it your wife? | 因为你老婆吗 |
[01:45] | No, it’s personal business. | 不是 我有点私事 |
[01:47] | Can I ask what? | 我能问是什么事吗 |
[01:49] | You can ask me anything. | 我的事你尽管过问 |
[01:52] | It’s an estate matter | 是我家族在加拉加斯 |
[01:53] | relating to my family’s old cattle ranch outside Caracas. | 那个旧畜牧场的房产问题 |
[01:56] | I…I need to handle it personally. | 我得亲自出面解决 |
[02:02] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[02:06] | When I get back… | 等我回来了 |
[02:10] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[02:12] | You better. | 最好是这样 |
[02:22] | You’re good to go, Mr. Secretary. | 可以出发了 国务卿先生 |
[02:24] | Thanks, Fred. | 谢谢 弗莱德 |
[02:25] | Mike and Tony’ll have your back while you’re down there. | 到了那边会有迈克和托尼保护您 |
[02:28] | They can keep up. | 如果他们能跟得上我的节奏 |
[02:30] | Hope you boys like riding horses. | 希望你们喜欢骑马啊 |
[02:34] | – Happy trail, Sir. – Thanks. | -旅途愉快 国务卿 -谢谢 |
[02:50] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[02:52] | Need a hand with– | 需要帮助吗 |
[02:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:57] | Very well, Tony. | 我遵命 |
[03:07] | You all right? Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 没事吧 |
[03:16] | We have hit severe C.A.T. | 我们遇到强烈晴空湍流 |
[03:19] | I think the stab trim’s broken completely. | 安定配平片好像彻底毁了 |
[03:21] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[03:23] | I’ve lost pitch control. | 失去俯仰控制了 |
[03:25] | Can you get it back? | 还能修复好吗 |
[03:26] | Stabilizer’s failed completely. | 安定面完全不受控制了 |
[03:29] | I cannot keep us in the air. | 飞机失控了 |
[03:34] | So it goes. | 这就是生活 |
[03:36] | Trying to push and roll, | 尝试压盘跟旋转 |
[03:38] | losing altitude fast. | 飞机正高速下坠 |
[03:40] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不要 不要 不要啊 |
[03:43] | Play back that last part. | 最后一段重放一遍 |
[03:46] | …keep us in the air. | 失控了 |
[03:50] | So it goes. | 这就是生活 |
[03:53] | – So it goes, huh? – He’s pretty calm | -“这就是生活” -大难临头的人了 |
[03:55] | for a guy who thinks he’s about to die. | 居然这么淡定 |
[03:57] | The NTSB didn’t find the comment remarkable. | 国家交通安委会没觉得这句话有蹊跷 |
[03:59] | Well, they didn’t have reason to. | 他们没必要关注这个 |
[04:00] | I once had a wing drop that | 我有一次机翼下坠 |
[04:01] | sent me into an uncontrolled roll at 1,000 feet | 飞机在三百米高空滚转无效了 |
[04:04] | I didn’t know if I had room to bail. | 我不知道能不能化险为夷 |
[04:05] | Whoa, you never told me this. | 这事你从前怎么没提起过 |
[04:08] | Well, I…the point is, uh, | 我…关键是 |
[04:11] | everything slowed. All I felt was calm. | 时间慢了下来 当时我心里很平静 |
[04:12] | Okay, Iceman, but you were a pilot | 好吧 冷静先生 可你毕竟是飞行员 |
[04:14] | and Marsh doesn’t exactly sound calm to me | 在我听来 马什不是平静 |
[04:17] | more like he isn’t surprised. | 而是早有心理准备 |
[04:18] | You know, like he crossed someone | 像是以前得罪过什么人 |
[04:20] | and is expecting payback. | 也知道报应早晚会来 |
[04:22] | Seen too many spy movies, Isabelle. | 你是间谍电影看多了 伊莎贝尔 |
[04:24] | And lived a few. | 我可是经历过的 |
[04:26] | What about you, babe? | 你觉得呢 亲爱的 |
[04:27] | Does he sound like a guy who suspected foul play? | 他那语气像是起了疑心的人吗 |
[04:29] | Well, George thought it was. I… | 乔治觉得是 我… |
[04:31] | Two months after Marsh’s plane went down, | 马什坠机两个月以后 |
[04:34] | George stood right over there and said | 乔治就站在那里 跟我说 |
[04:36] | that crash wasn’t an accident… | 那次坠机不是意外 |
[04:38] | and that somebody in the CIA was behind it. | 是中情局的人指使的 |
[04:40] | No matter how wigged out George was, | 不管乔治有多癫狂 |
[04:42] | he was a damn good analyst. | 他可是个很棒的分析员 |
[04:44] | Three days later, he dies in a car crash | 三天以后 乔治车祸身亡 |
[04:46] | that anybody with basic tradecraft skills | 但凡有点间谍情报技术的人 |
[04:48] | could’ve made look like an accident. | 都能把那场车祸伪造成意外 |
[04:50] | It reeks of foul play. | 明眼人都看得出来是谋杀 |
[04:51] | And yet here’s this 2,000-page NTSB report | 但这篇长达两千页的交安会报告 |
[04:55] | that concludes Vincent Marsh’s plane crash was an accident. | 断定文森特·马什的坠机纯属意外 |
[04:58] | Well, we owe it to George to see if we can prove it wrong. Gimme. | 为了乔治 咱得推翻这报告 给我看 |
[05:06] | The NTSB’s conclusion seems irrefutable. | 交安会的报告看起来无懈可击 |
[05:08] | The R-47 jackscrew in the tail assembly failed, | 尾翼的R-47螺杆松动了 |
[05:11] | taking out the horizontal stabilizers, | 严重影响到水平安定面 |
[05:14] | resulting in an unrecoverable dive. | 造成飞机不受控地俯冲 |
[05:17] | A broken screw? Seriously? | 螺杆松动 不是吧 |
[05:19] | Well, the R-47 is more like a-a rod. | R-47挺粗的 像铁杆 |
[05:22] | It’s about an inch in diameter. | 直径大约2.5厘米 |
[05:23] | Says it was rated for ten years. | 据说稳定性能维持十年 |
[05:25] | Was at eight and a half at the time of the crash. | 坠机时候使用了八年半 |
[05:27] | It’s not crazy that it would fail a little early. | 机械提前劳损也没什么奇怪的 |
[05:29] | Well, the C-600 jet has a pretty great safety record. | C-600喷气机一直保持着很好的安全记录 |
[05:33] | Only one crash in the past 15 years, in Dubai. | 在过去十五年里只坠毁了一架 在迪拜 |
[05:36] | Wait a minute — I remember that. | 等等 我记得那次 |
[05:38] | I was on the Middle East desk at the time. | 我当时在中东办事处 |
[05:40] | Some…Iranian scientist died? | 某个伊朗科学家遇难了 |
[05:43] | Right, their top nuclear physicist. | 没错 是他们顶尖的核物理学家 |
[05:44] | Right. There was speculation that Mossad | 对 有推测说摩萨德[以色列情报部门] |
[05:46] | was behind that. | 是幕后凶手 |
[05:47] | It was also stabilizer failure. | 那次也是安定面失灵 |
[05:49] | – The R-47 jackscrew. – Is that a coincidence? | -也是R-47螺杆 -是巧合吗 |
[05:52] | Well, there’s a whole section on it here. | 在这儿有一整章的报告 |
[05:54] | Let’s see, the investigators looked hard | 调查员仔细研究了 |
[05:56] | at the Dubai crash, comparing it to Marsh’s. | 迪拜空难 与马什的事故进行对比 |
[05:58] | Right, at the time, the screw was rated for 15 years. | 当时螺杆的稳定性被定为十五年 |
[06:00] | Was changed to ten after. | 之后被改成了十年 |
[06:01] | But they emphasize the only connection | 但他们强调迪拜空难和马什的事故 |
[06:03] | between Dubai and Marsh | 之间唯一的联系 |
[06:04] | is the failure to recognize the weakness of the alloy | 是一开始没能意识到螺杆中 |
[06:06] | used in the screws in the first place. | 使用的合金极其脆弱 |
[06:08] | So…if someone sabotaged Marsh’s plane, | 那么 如果有人破坏了马什的飞机 |
[06:11] | they knew that the investigators would look at the Dubai crash | 他们早就知道调查员会去研究迪拜空难 |
[06:14] | and assume it was a similar issue with that screw. | 并因那型号的螺杆而推测是类似情况 |
[06:17] | Which is exactly what happened. | 显然就是这样 |
[06:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[06:21] | so how do you sabotage an R-47 jackscrew? | 到底要如何破坏R-47螺杆呢 |
[06:25] | Jackscrew’s concealed behind | 螺杆藏在 |
[06:26] | the main plate and the tail section, | 主夹板和机尾之间 |
[06:28] | so… | 所以… |
[06:29] | Are you familiar with this type of plane? | 你对这种类型的飞机熟悉吗 |
[06:30] | There are some design similarities | 在设计上跟我以前开过的 |
[06:33] | to the F/A-18’s I used to fly. | 大黄蜂有不少相似之处 |
[06:34] | And I knew every inch of that plane. | 对大黄蜂我可是了如指掌 |
[06:35] | – I’ll study up on this. – For now, | -我会研究研究这个的 -目前来说 |
[06:37] | who could have access to that main plate? | 谁能接触到主夹板 |
[06:40] | Okay, you’d have to remove the plate | 好吧 你得移开夹板 |
[06:42] | to get to the jackscrew | 才能接触到螺杆 |
[06:43] | and then reattach it — pretty big job. | 接着再接回去 工作量很大 |
[06:45] | – Given security, because it was Marsh’s plane… – Right. | -得考虑到安保 那可是马什的专机 -没错 |
[06:47] | …it could only have been a legit maintenance worker. | 只有可能是合法的维护人员 |
[06:50] | And of all the maintenance workers, it would have to be | 在所有维护人员当中 可不是 |
[06:52] | someone not just rated for airframe, | 随便哪个给机身检修的 |
[06:54] | but with an expertise | 还得是 |
[06:56] | in tail section hydraulics as well. | 机尾液压装置方面的专家 |
[06:58] | One of these five guys. | 这五人中的一个 |
[07:00] | So if the plane was sabotaged, | 所以如果是飞机遭到了破坏 |
[07:02] | one of them did it. | 一定是他们中的一个干的 |
[07:18] | Doesn’t feel real until the POI’s | 还是犯罪嫌疑人贴上了白板 |
[07:20] | go up on the whiteboard. | 才感觉真实啊 |
[07:22] | I’ll run deep background on them — quietly. | 我会深度调查他们的背景 悄无声息地 |
[07:25] | Is this what you do all day at Langley, Isabelle? | 你在兰利整天就是这些事吗 伊莎贝尔 |
[07:27] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[07:28] | It was more fun when Elizabeth was still around. | 伊丽莎白还在的时候可有意思多了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, hopped up on caffeine, solving mysteries | 喝着咖啡打起精神 解决那些 |
[07:34] | the rest of the world didn’t know about. | 世人所不知晓的谜题 |
[07:36] | If you screw up, people die. | 要是搞砸了 就会有人遇丧生 |
[07:38] | Sounds really fun. | 听起来真有意思 |
[07:39] | Just like old times, yeah? | 就跟以前那样 对吧 |
[07:41] | Except now I’m Secretary of State | 可我现在是国务卿 |
[07:43] | and my boss is the President. | 我老板是总统 |
[07:45] | He’s not just | 他不再只是 |
[07:46] | Director Dalton in the funny bow tie anymore. | 系着滑稽领结的道尔顿局长了 |
[07:50] | Conrad, hey. | 康拉德 |
[07:51] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:53] | Uh, do you have a minute, Bess? | 现在有时间吗 贝丝 |
[07:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:59] | Let me just go get some more coffee. | 我再去接几杯咖啡 |
[08:00] | Oh, please. | 谢谢了 |
[08:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:05] | I, uh, wanted to check with you about | 我想问问你迪拜空难 |
[08:08] | that Dubai crash. | 的情况 |
[08:09] | Well, UAE prelim report said it was an accident. | 阿联酋初步报告说是一起意外 |
[08:14] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:17] | Five Iranian nationals dead. | 五名伊朗侨民丧生 |
[08:19] | UAE is neutral toward Iran. | 阿联酋对伊朗是中立的 |
[08:22] | No reason to doubt the report. | 没理由去怀疑报告 |
[08:24] | And Abolfazi? | 那阿布法齐呢 |
[08:26] | Just a coincidence he was on board? | 他在飞机上也只是巧合吗 |
[08:28] | Definitely bad for Iran’s nuclear ambitions. | 对伊朗的核计划来说还真是打击沉重 |
[08:33] | You think Mossad had something to do with it? | 你觉得摩萨德与此事有关 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:39] | It’s good for us, too. | 对我们来说这也是好事 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:42] | Guess we got luky. | 我们运气不错 |
[08:46] | – Let me know if you hear anything, huh? – Yeah. | -有什么消息告诉我好吗 -好 |
[08:48] | Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this. | 也许我们不应该这么做 |
[08:51] | Of course we should. | 我们当然应该 |
[08:53] | What are we talking about? | 你指的是什么事 |
[08:55] | If Marsh was murdered, | 如果马什是被谋杀的 |
[08:56] | whoever’s behind it had no problem | 那幕后真凶不怕 |
[08:58] | killing the Secretary of State. | 杀掉国务卿 |
[08:59] | We have to consider the kids. | 我们得考虑孩子的安危 |
[09:01] | Maybe it’s too dangerous to go poking around. | 也许寻求真相太过于危险了 |
[09:04] | You know what’d be dangerous? | 你知道什么是危险吗 |
[09:05] | Not knowing. | 不知道真相 |
[09:07] | Are you about to quote Sun Tzu? | 你是要引用孙子的话吗 |
[09:08] | No, I’m more of a Patton guy. | 不 我更喜欢巴顿 |
[09:10] | But you do need to know your enemy. | 但你得了解你的敌人 |
[09:13] | It wouldn’t be safe | 我们要是 |
[09:14] | for our family for us not to look into this. | 不去调查这事 我们一家都有危险 |
[09:20] | Maybe that screw just failed. | 也许那个螺杆只是失灵了 |
[09:22] | Maybe it was just an accident. | 也许那只是一起意外 |
[09:32] | No, I’m not asking him out, that’s insane. | 不 我不会约他出来的 简直疯了 |
[09:36] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[09:36] | I mean, I can’t ask him out. | 我没法约他出来 |
[09:39] | How do you ask a guy like that out? | 该怎么约他那样的男生出来 |
[09:42] | Two shots at a big brother that I will never get back. | 两个得哥哥的机会 为什么就都摊上了姐姐 |
[09:44] | I have to break in my cleats, doofus. | 我得适应我的防滑鞋 白痴 |
[09:46] | Here? Like, now? | 在这儿吗 现在吗 |
[09:48] | Do you actually think that I should ask him out? | 你真觉得我应该约他出来吗 |
[09:49] | I have a big game tomorrow. | 我明天可有场大赛 |
[09:51] | – Wait, your games are on Sunday. – It’s playoffs. | -等等 你的比赛都是周日啊 -这是季后赛 |
[09:53] | Quarterfinals are after school. | 四分之一决赛就在放学后进行 |
[09:55] | What? No. I have a seminar tomorrow. | 什么 不 我明天还有场研讨会呢 |
[09:58] | Ah, I’m gonna miss it. I’m so sorry, Noodle. | 我没法去看你了 真的很抱歉 小面面 |
[10:00] | That’s fine. It’s only quarterfinals. | 没事 只是四分之一决赛而已 |
[10:03] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[10:04] | I thought your security guy said you can’t. | 我还以为你的安保人员说你不能去呢 |
[10:06] | Well, it’s the playoffs. | 这可是季后赛啊 |
[10:08] | Yay. But no being diplomatic | 太好了 但说你支持谁时 |
[10:11] | about who you root for. | 别用外交手段 |
[10:12] | No worries there. I will shamelessly cheer for you… | 别担心 我会毫不矜持地为你加油 |
[10:16] | and jeer and hiss at the other team. | 同时给对方喝倒彩 |
[10:18] | Okay, no, you’re right. | 好吧 不 你说得对 |
[10:20] | Yes, I am gonna ask him out. | 好 我会约他出去 |
[10:22] | Well, I don’t know, maybe like… | 我不知道 也许… |
[10:24] | Bye, guys. | 再见 大家 |
[10:26] | – Madam Secretary. – Good morning. | -国务卿女士 -早上好 |
[10:28] | We’d like to review the protocol for tomorrow’s Nauru coffee. | 我们想跟您再过一遍明天瑙鲁咖啡会的细节 |
[10:31] | – Nay-who? – Uh, Nauru. | -瑙…谁 -瑙鲁 |
[10:32] | It’s one of our fellow nations on earth, Ma’am. | 我们的盟国之一 国务卿 |
[10:35] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:36] | 3,000 years ago. | 大概三千年前就是了 |
[10:37] | Uh, tiny, South Pacific island, population 10,000, | 南太平洋小国 一万人口 |
[10:41] | but Godfrey Yispinza, their president, is coming, | 但他们的总统葛德菲·伊斯品扎要来了 |
[10:43] | so we’ll need full-on head of state moves. | 所以我们需要全套元首级待遇 |
[10:45] | Actually, Yispinza’s their foreign minister. | 其实 伊斯品扎是他们的外交部长 |
[10:48] | Might wanna get our facts straight | 要想不出错 |
[10:50] | – so we make those right moves. – They are, Ma’am. | -先弄清楚事实 -弄清楚了 国务卿 |
[10:52] | – He’s definitely the president. – Foreign minister. | -他绝对是总统 -是外交部长 |
[10:54] | Seems my crack team has this under control. | 看来我的团队已经控制了情况 |
[10:56] | Trust you to handle the planning. | 我相信你们可以搞定计划 |
[10:58] | – Thank you, Madam Secretary. – Yes, Madam Secretary. | -谢谢 国务卿女士 -是 国务卿女士 |
[11:00] | – Morning, Blake. – Morning, Madam Secretary. | -早上好 布莱克 -早上好 国务卿女士 |
[11:02] | Get me Fred Cole in my office. | 叫弗莱德·科尔来我办公室 |
[11:03] | Uh, yes, but first, there’s someone else in your office. | 好 但现在有别人在你办公室里 |
[11:07] | Scary guy. | 挺吓人的人 |
[11:13] | Russell… | 拉塞尔… |
[11:13] | you gotta stop intimidating my assistant. | 你不能再吓唬我的助理了 |
[11:16] | I can say the same about you | 我也希望你别再吓唬 |
[11:17] | – and the NTSB chair. – What do you mean? | -交安会主席了 -什么意思 |
[11:21] | I got a call from Chairman Nelson. | 我接到尼尔森主席的电话 |
[11:22] | Said you inquired about the Marsh report. | 说你询问了马什事件的报告 |
[11:25] | That’s right. | 是这样的 |
[11:26] | Did you really ask if | 你真的问了他 |
[11:28] | they polygraphed the maintenance guys? | 他们有没有对维修人员测谎吗 |
[11:30] | I just had a few questions. | 我只是有几个疑问 |
[11:32] | You planning to question the report? | 你想质询报告吗 |
[11:34] | ‘Course not. But I’m sitting in Marsh’s seat — | 当然不是 但我坐着马什的位子 |
[11:36] | I’m interested in what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[11:38] | What happened is in the damn report. | 发生的事情都在报告里 |
[11:42] | You know, someone recently reminded me | 最近有人提醒我 |
[11:44] | that I’m fourth in line for the presidency. | 我是总统四号补位人 |
[11:47] | So you don’t get to come into my office and push me around. | 所以别再跑到我办公室来欺压我了 |
[11:49] | And I’m Chief of Staff to the actual president. | 我是真正总统的参谋长 |
[11:52] | It’s my job to know everything | 我的工作是了解一切 |
[11:54] | and to keep peace between all the departments. | 让所有部门保持和睦关系 |
[11:56] | Through bullying and intimidation? | 靠欺凌和恐吓吗 |
[11:58] | Madam Secretary… | 国务卿女士 |
[12:01] | don’t go sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 别把鼻子伸到不该伸的地方去 |
[12:06] | Oh, Russell, get out of my office. | 拉塞尔 滚出我的办公室去 |
[12:16] | Westmore Prep’s soccer field | 维斯莫预备学校球场 |
[12:17] | is what we call a rat trap. | 就是我们说的捕鼠夹 |
[12:19] | Easily accessible, hard to escape. | 易进难出 |
[12:22] | 360 degrees of open area, | 三百六十度开阔视野 |
[12:24] | lines of sight all around. | 四周遍布瞄准点 |
[12:28] | I see that. | 我明白 |
[12:29] | And now I’m asking you to make it work. | 现在我要你想办法搞定它 |
[12:31] | I don’t know if I can do that, Ma’am. | 我不知道能不能做到 国务卿 |
[12:34] | Well, then we have a problem. | 那我们可有问题了 |
[12:35] | Because I am going to my daughter’s soccer game, | 我一定要去我女儿的足球赛 |
[12:39] | right there, | 就在那儿 |
[12:40] | tomorrow at 2:30. | 明天下午两点半 |
[12:42] | Due respect…but not on my watch. | 我没冒犯您的意思 但我是不会让您去的 |
[12:45] | Fred…you know my next move. | 弗莱德 你知道我下一步是什么了 |
[12:48] | I don’t want to have to let you go. | 我不想被迫开除你 |
[12:50] | Ma’am… | 国务卿… |
[12:52] | I already lost one Secretary of State… | 我已经失去一位国务卿了 |
[12:56] | …I’m not losing another one. | 我不会再失去另一位 |
[12:58] | Secretary Marsh died in a plane crash. | 国务卿马什死于飞机失事 |
[13:02] | Wasn’t your fault, Fred. | 那不是你的错 弗莱德 |
[13:04] | My job is to keep the Secretary safe. | 我的职责是保护国务卿的安全 |
[13:07] | I don’t make excuses, Ma’am. | 我从不为自己找借口 国务卿 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[13:15] | You take whatever precautions you need to. | 你采取所有必要防备措施 |
[13:18] | Even embarrassing ones. | 让我难堪的也可以 |
[13:20] | You could lock me in a | 必要的话 可以把我关在 |
[13:22] | bulletproof bubble if you have to — just… | 防弹泡泡里 只是… |
[13:25] | you get me to that game. | 一定要让我去看比赛 |
[13:29] | Ma’am, we really should go over | 国务卿 我们真的需要核实一下 |
[13:31] | the seating chart for the Nauru coffee tomorrow. | 明天瑙鲁咖啡会的座次表了 |
[13:33] | – Chart, huh? – I know you’re not a fan…. | -座次表吗 -我知道您不喜欢… |
[13:35] | Uh, wait…cancel Nauru. | 等等 取消瑙鲁的会面 |
[13:38] | Bring in the, uh, Israeli delegation instead. | 让以色列代表团代替他们 |
[13:41] | – On one day’s notice? – Yeah. | -就剩一天的时候 -没错 |
[13:44] | Ma’am, the Nauru coffee | 国务卿 瑙鲁咖啡会 |
[13:46] | has been on the books for months. | 已经定下来好几个月了 |
[13:48] | Prime Minister Yispinza is already here in DC. | 伊斯品扎总理已经到华盛顿了 |
[13:52] | Somebody has got to nail down that guy’s title. | 谁来确定一下那家伙的头衔啊 |
[13:55] | Why Israel? | 为什么是以色列 |
[13:56] | – Why now? – Because the Secretary said so. | -为什么是现在 -因为国务卿决定了 |
[13:59] | But won’t the Nauruans be offended? | 那瑙鲁不会觉得被冒犯了吗 |
[14:00] | Of course they will. | 当然会 |
[14:02] | Which is why God created gift baskets. | 所以上帝才发明了礼物篮 |
[14:05] | How are we supposed to prep for Israel in less than a day? | 我们怎么在一天内为以色列的来到做好准备 |
[14:07] | By not wasting any more time. | 不要再浪费时间就好 |
[14:11] | I’ll get into it with the Office of the Chief of Protocol. | 我跟仪典长办公室联系一下 |
[14:16] | – What is it? – Uh, my landlord. | -什么事 -我房东 |
[14:19] | The pipes in my building burst. I-I gotta go. | 我们那栋楼的管道炸了 我得走了 |
[14:21] | Wait. You’re lying. | 等等 你撒谎 |
[14:23] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[14:23] | – Dude! – I’ll talk to you later. | -拜托 -回头跟你说 |
[14:25] | Wait — what about prepping for Israel? | 等等 以色列的事怎么办 |
[14:41] | What do you have for me on the Secretary, Matt? | 有什么国务卿的消息要给我吗 马特 |
[14:45] | I don’t have anything. | 什么都没有 |
[14:47] | ‘Course you do. | 你当然有 |
[14:50] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[14:53] | what kind of mood she’s in. | 她现在心情怎么样 |
[14:57] | I’m… | 我… |
[15:00] | I don’t feel comfortable with this. | 我不太喜欢这么做 |
[15:01] | You were comfortable | 你为马什工作的时候 |
[15:02] | coming to me when you worked for Marsh. | 来跟我告密也没什么啊 |
[15:04] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[15:06] | She’s not conspiring against the President. | 她没有密谋反对总统 |
[15:08] | What is she doing? | 那她在做什么 |
[15:12] | I never agreed to spy on Secretary McCord. | 我从没同意过监视国务卿麦考德 |
[15:16] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[15:18] | Well, then think of it as keeping tabs. | 那你就当作是对她多点关心吧 |
[15:22] | Come on, Matt, this is how it works. | 马特 这就是游戏规则啊 |
[15:26] | You give me something, | 你给我点什么 |
[15:28] | and I give you something… | 我也会给你点什么 |
[15:30] | Don’t you want an office in the West Wing? | 你不想在白宫西翼搞个办公室坐坐吗 |
[15:42] | I ran deep background on our five mechanics, | 我对那五个维修工进行了深度背景调查 |
[15:44] | called in favors, came close to breaking laws. | 找人帮了些忙 游走在违法的边缘 |
[15:47] | – It’s not one of them. – Sorry. | -不是他们干的 -不好意思 |
[15:49] | No red flags, | 没什么危险记录 |
[15:50] | no unexplained influxes of money | 没什么意外之财 |
[15:52] | or secret bank accounts, no suspicious behavior. | 或者秘密账户 没有可疑的举动 |
[15:56] | Well, then that’s it, we’re done. | 那就是这样了 完事了 |
[15:58] | If the plane was sabotaged, | 如果飞机被破坏了 |
[15:59] | it had to be one of them. | 肯定是他们中的一个干的 |
[16:01] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[16:03] | Okay, you’re the one | 是你当初咬定 |
[16:04] | who said it had to be one of them. | 是他们中的一人干的 |
[16:06] | I’ve been looking over the design of the C-600. | 我一直在研究C-600的结构设计 |
[16:09] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | Marsh’s pilot cites | 马什的飞行员 |
[16:12] | a patch of severe C.A.T. – clear air turbulence – | 在坠落之前称遇到一股强烈的CAT |
[16:16] | in the moments before the dive. | 就是晴空湍流 |
[16:17] | But turbulence can’t take a plane down — | 但是湍流不会让飞机坠毁啊 |
[16:19] | – even I know that. – Yeah, right, but severe C.A.T. | -连我都知道 -没错 但是晴空湍流 |
[16:21] | is rough, and if there’s already metal fatigue | 非常强烈 如果任何部分 |
[16:24] | on a part, like the R-47 jackscrew, | 出现金属疲劳状况 比如R-47螺杆 |
[16:26] | the pressure can push it to the breaking point. | 巨大的压力会使其达到临界点 |
[16:28] | Which is the NTSB’s conclusion. | 交安会得出的就是这个结论 |
[16:30] | So what if it wasn’t C.A.T.? | 如果那不是晴空湍流呢 |
[16:32] | What if it was something else | 如果是别的什么 |
[16:34] | and the pilot mistook it for turbulence? | 而驾驶员误以为只是湍流 |
[16:36] | Sabotage a different part of the plane | 破坏飞机的另一部分 |
[16:40] | in order to put stress on the jackscrew? | 而使螺杆承受到更大的压力 |
[16:42] | Pilot says it’s turbulence, | 飞行员说是遇到了湍流 |
[16:43] | so the NTSB investigators never questioned it. | 所以交安会调查员从未质疑 |
[16:45] | They assume the jackscrew cracked, which caused the tail | 他们认为由于飞机的震荡 |
[16:48] | to come apart, because the plane was shaking. | 螺杆断裂而导致尾翼断裂 |
[16:51] | But what if the tail breaking apart | 如果说其实是因为尾翼断裂 |
[16:53] | is what caused the shaking? | 才导致机身震荡的呢 |
[16:55] | Which, in turn, put pressure on the jackscrew. | 这样就会对螺杆造成压力 |
[16:59] | But wouldn’t the investigators have noted the order of events? | 调查员难道注意不到故障发生的先后顺序吗 |
[17:02] | When the plane crashed, | 飞机坠毁后 |
[17:03] | everything was smashed to pieces. | 所有东西都成了碎片 |
[17:05] | So there’s no way to know what order they broke up in. | 所以你没法知道机体损坏的先后顺序 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, look, I have… no idea how any of this | 听着 我也不知道这些 |
[17:11] | would be achieved — it’s just a crazy theory. | 有没有道理 只是个疯狂的推测罢了 |
[17:13] | No no no, it’s interesting. | 不 这有几分意思 |
[17:15] | It’s like a magic trick. | 像魔术手法一样 |
[17:17] | And then the pilot unwittingly helps sell it | 而飞行员则不知不觉中证实了故事 |
[17:19] | by reporting turbulence. | 说是有湍流 |
[17:21] | It would have to be a genius, | 能想出这点子的人肯定是个天才 |
[17:23] | like a Diabolical Saboteur out of a Bond movie. | 就像007电影里的恶魔破坏者一样 |
[17:26] | Well… if you were going to kill the Secretary of State, | 如果你想谋害美国国务卿 |
[17:29] | don’t you think you’d want to hire one of those types? | 难道不会雇一个这样的人吗 |
[17:37] | Apparently… | 依照这杂志的说法 |
[17:38] | every pair of my shoes is out of fashion. | 我每双鞋子都过时了 |
[17:42] | You really needed a magazine to tell you that, Mom? | 你没看时尚杂志之前就没发现吗 妈妈 |
[17:46] | Guess I’ll just embarrass you at your game. | 看来我会在足球赛上让你难堪了 |
[17:48] | She’s already embarrassing me at this game. | 她现在已经让我输得很难堪了 |
[17:51] | Come on, Dad, stop going easy on me. | 得了吧 爸爸 别让着我 |
[17:52] | I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[17:55] | Stevie! What? What? | 斯蒂芬 怎么 怎么了 |
[17:56] | I have a date | 我要跟世界上 |
[17:58] | with the cutest guy on earth! | 最帅的小伙去约会了 |
[18:06] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[18:16] | Did you get my text? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah. All 106 of ’em. | 是啊 106条一条不少 |
[18:20] | Oh, you counted them, but you didn’t respond? | 你有时间数 还没时间回我吗 |
[18:22] | Look, I drafted her remarks, okay? | 我已经起草了发言稿了 |
[18:24] | Oh, what do you want, a Scooby snack? | 你想让我奖你一块史酷比饼干吗 |
[18:27] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 |
[18:28] | I… I told you, I… my pipes burst. | 我… 我告诉过你了 我水管爆了 |
[18:31] | Then let’s see the pictures | 那让我看看你手机里 |
[18:32] | of the flooding you took on your phone | 拍下来的用来向保险索赔的 |
[18:33] | – for the insurance claim. – I don’t have insurance. | -水漫金山的照片 -我没有保险 |
[18:37] | It was a job interview. | 是场工作面试吧 |
[18:38] | That’s why you’ve been so preoccupied. | 所以你才这么心事重重的 |
[18:41] | But you already have a great job, | 你现在这工作已经很棒了 |
[18:42] | so it must be a greater job. | 那份工作肯定更棒 |
[18:44] | The White House? | 白宫的吗 |
[18:45] | No… I mean, no, no, absolutely not. | 不 我是说 当然不是啊 |
[18:48] | Oh, protest too much? | 过度否认了 |
[18:49] | No! I mean… cut-cut it out. | 不 我是说… 别说了 |
[18:51] | It’s a deputy spot. | 是个代理职位 |
[18:54] | Hey, I need to review the Secretary’s remarks. | 我得看一遍国务卿的发言稿 |
[18:57] | Did you get my messaging statement? | 你收到我的消息声明了吗 |
[18:59] | – Knock, knock. – What is it, Blake? | -有人吗 -怎么了 布莱克 |
[19:00] | The NASA administrator wants a meeting | 宇航局局长想跟国务卿女士 |
[19:02] | – with Madam Secretary. – NASA? | -会面 -宇航局 |
[19:05] | Does he know we only handle earth? | 他知不知道我们只处理地球上的事务 |
[19:07] | He said it was urgent. | 他说事情很紧急 |
[19:09] | What’s it about? | 什么事 |
[19:10] | Time travel. | 时空穿梭 |
[19:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:14] | You heard me right. | 您没有听错 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | Well… if you’ve got a time machine, | 要是你真有时光机器 |
[19:20] | I’d sure like to borrow it. | 我肯定会借来用用 |
[19:24] | You think that what I do doesn’t matter, | 您可能觉得我的领域和你们毫无关系 |
[19:26] | that the space program is irrelevant. | 太空计划和国务院沾不上边 |
[19:28] | The fact that my agency | 我的部门 |
[19:29] | is the only one in the entire government | 是所有部门中唯一一个 |
[19:31] | currently driving a freaking SUV | 能在火星表面飚车的部门 |
[19:34] | across the surface of Mars isn’t important. | 这点对你们来说不重要 |
[19:38] | Administrator… | 局长 |
[19:39] | No, no, please… call me Glenn. | 别客气 叫我格伦 |
[19:42] | Glenn… | 格伦 |
[19:43] | my earliest memories are of the Apollo missions. | 我最早的记忆中就有阿波罗登月计划 |
[19:46] | I think NASA plays a vital role | 我认为在这个国家中 |
[19:49] | in this country. | 宇航局是举足轻重的部门 |
[19:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | So how can I help you… | 我该怎么帮你 |
[19:56] | with time travel? | 实现时空穿梭呢 |
[20:00] | The Gimbal-Solander telescope | 下个月我们将 |
[20:01] | is scheduled to be deployed next month. | 部署索兰德平衡环望远镜 |
[20:04] | Its next-gen lenses are so powerful | 下一代镜头非常强大 |
[20:07] | that they will be able to see back in time, | 能够捕捉到过去 |
[20:10] | to the light that emanated in the… in the milliseconds | 捕捉宇宙大爆炸之后几毫秒内 |
[20:13] | after the big bang. | 发出的光线 |
[20:14] | Now, of course, we’re placing it on the equator, | 当然了 我们会把它放置在赤道上 |
[20:17] | in a corner of the Earth devoid of light pollution. | 一个远离光污染的角落 |
[20:20] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜看 |
[20:22] | on a remote island in the South Pacific. | 肯定是南太平洋一个偏远的小岛上吧 |
[20:26] | Nauru? | 是瑙鲁吗 |
[20:27] | It was supposed to be placed on Nauru… | 确实是应该部署在瑙鲁的 |
[20:31] | until the State Department… | 可惜国务院 |
[20:33] | insulted Nauru’s Chairman of the Cabinet Yispinza | 无故取消了对瑙鲁内阁主席的接见 |
[20:36] | by unceremoniously canceling on him. | 惹恼了他 |
[20:40] | Chairman of the Cabinet? | 内阁主席 |
[20:43] | There’s been some debate over Mr. Yispinza’s title. | 我们一直不确定伊斯品扎先生的头衔是什么 |
[20:47] | Doesn’t matter what his title is. | 他的头衔是什么不重要 |
[20:49] | He’s threatening to cancel our contract. | 重要的是他威胁要取消合约 |
[20:52] | But there is no better place on earth | 但地球上没有比瑙鲁更适合 |
[20:55] | for the Gimbal-Solander. | 放置索兰德平衡环的地方了 |
[20:57] | Please… | 恳求您 |
[20:58] | make things right with Nauru. | 修补和瑙鲁的关系吧 |
[21:01] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢到访 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[21:08] | Uh, Glenn… | 格伦 |
[21:10] | what do you think you’ll… | 你觉得在那 |
[21:11] | see in that billions-year-old light? | 亿万年之久的光中会看见什么 |
[21:16] | It’s impossible to say. | 很难说 |
[21:18] | Maybe God. | 也许是上帝吧 |
[21:20] | Or secrets of the universe. | 或者是宇宙的秘密 |
[21:23] | The unknowable, Ms. Tolliver. | 不可知之事 托利佛女士 |
[21:33] | The briefing book for the Israeli coffee, Ma’am. | 以色列咖啡会的简明手册 国务卿 |
[21:36] | You really think I’ll be able to read all… | 你真觉得我能在 |
[21:39] | 172 pages between here and… | 从这里到东会议室的路上 |
[21:42] | Conference Room East? | 读完这172页吗 |
[21:43] | Your communications department came through on short notice. | 您的通讯部门一接到通知就写了这个 |
[21:46] | Well, luckily, I’m pretty well versed | 幸运的是 我对以色列的地缘政治 |
[21:48] | in Israeli geopolitics. | 很了解 |
[21:52] | NASA guy likes you, you know. | 宇航局的那个人喜欢你 你知道吗 |
[21:54] | He does not. | 他不喜欢我 |
[21:55] | Trust me — years of spy training. | 相信我 我接受过长期特工训练 |
[21:57] | Plus, you know, I’m a woman. | 而且 我是个女人 |
[22:00] | – You should ask him out. – I couldn’t. | -你该约他出去 -不行 |
[22:03] | I noticed he wasn’t wearing a ring. | 我注意到他没戴戒指 |
[22:05] | Spy training’s pretty impressive. | 特工训练可不是闹着玩的 |
[22:08] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[22:10] | – I don’t want to overstep. – Too late. | -我无意逾越 -太晚了 |
[22:14] | Nadine, you deserve to be happy. | 纳丁 你应该得到幸福 |
[22:18] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[22:21] | maybe he’ll let you drive the Mars Rover. | 也许他会让你开火星车呢 |
[22:23] | See you in there. | 里面见 |
[22:34] | I am the writer. | 我才是撰写人 |
[22:35] | Look, I’m in charge of the messaging. | 是我负责信息传达 |
[22:37] | Is-is that even a word? | “信息传达” 你自创的词吗 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna punch you. | 别以为我不敢打你 |
[22:39] | Hey! You need to work together. | 你们得合作 |
[22:42] | Great. So I will write the talking points, | 很好 所以我来写谈话要点 |
[22:45] | and then you can… message them however you want. | 然后你 想怎么传达就怎么传达吧 |
[22:49] | No. I’ll craft the message first. | 不 我要先把传达的内容写好 |
[22:51] | You sound ridi… | 你完全是无理… |
[22:53] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[22:55] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[22:56] | My God, he was just here. How can this be happening? | 天呐 他才刚走 怎么会发生这种事 |
[22:58] | Maybe they got it wrong. Do we have confirmation? | 也许是他们弄错了 我们能确定吗 |
[23:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:10] | Uh, Secretary Marsh’s plane… | 国务卿马什的飞机 |
[23:13] | went down in the Atlantic. | 在大西洋坠毁了 |
[23:17] | Coast Guard confirms. | 海岸巡逻队已经确认了 |
[23:20] | There’s no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
[23:27] | Gather all the undersecretaries. | 召集所有的副国务卿 |
[23:29] | Get them all in here right now. | 让他们立刻到这里集合 |
[23:32] | Jay, go! | 杰伊 快去 |
[23:33] | Yeah, okay, yeah, come on, | 好的 好的 走吧 |
[23:34] | all right, people come on. | 大家快点 |
[23:39] | Our challenges in the Middle East are great, | 我们在中东面临着巨大的挑战 |
[23:42] | but our commitment to a shared vision of peace and prosperity | 但我们致力于共建和平繁荣中东的共同愿景 |
[23:46] | in the region needs to be even greater. | 应该更加坚定 |
[23:49] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[23:51] | Now eat. | 现在可以就餐了 |
[23:57] | Ambassador Dori. | 多利大使 |
[23:58] | Ah, Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[24:00] | Your remarks were very gracious. | 您的演讲非常友善 |
[24:02] | Thanks for saying that. | 多谢您的称赞 |
[24:04] | They often feel a little canned. | 总觉得有点千篇一律 |
[24:06] | I know the feeling. | 这种感觉我熟悉 |
[24:08] | Sometimes I miss our old jobs. | 有时候我会怀念我们过去的工作 |
[24:12] | We can… be under the radar. | 可以保持低调 |
[24:13] | I don’t think I’ll ever get used to talking about what I’m doing. | 我觉得我不可能适应谈论我现在的工作 |
[24:18] | Well, speaking of things that you didn’t talk about — | 谈及您没谈论过的事情 |
[24:22] | the C-600 crash in Dubai in 2003 — | 2003年在迪拜坠毁的C-600 |
[24:25] | there were whisperings that Mossad was behind that. | 有传言说是摩萨德一手策划的 |
[24:28] | Were there? | 是吗 |
[24:32] | If I remember it correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[24:33] | the investigation concluded it was an accident. | 调查的结果是 那是场意外 |
[24:36] | Iran’s top nuclear physicist was on board. | 伊朗最顶尖的核物理学家就在飞机上呢 |
[24:39] | A happy accident. | 一场令人高兴的意外 |
[24:42] | Well, hypothetically, | 假如说 |
[24:45] | if it weren’t an accident, | 如果那不是场意外 |
[24:47] | might you have engineered the means | 您采用的手段会不会是 |
[24:49] | by which pressure was placed on the tail section, | 通过对机尾施压 |
[24:52] | overstressing the R-47 jackscrew? | 使得R-47螺杆承压过重呢 |
[24:55] | You have quite a knowledge of avionics, Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 您对航空电子学真是知之甚详 |
[24:59] | So, am I right? | 所以我说的没错咯 |
[25:02] | Think of it as reminiscing. | 就把这当做追忆往昔吧 |
[25:03] | We’re just talking hypotheticals here. | 我们只是在设想而已 |
[25:07] | If you wanted to overstress the jackscrew, | 如果你想让螺杆承压过重 |
[25:09] | you would remove the tail plate and | 你得把尾板移除 |
[25:11] | strip the threads on the vertical stabilizer nut. | 然后将垂直安定面螺母上的螺纹清除 |
[25:15] | Tail plate. That’s removed during… | 尾板 那是在… |
[25:16] | Removed during fueling. | 在补充燃料的时候会移除 |
[25:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:18] | And subject to infrequent inspections for wear. | 很少会检查耐久度 |
[25:22] | Once the control starts to slip, | 一旦驾驶员侧滑 |
[25:25] | the plane would begin to shake. | 飞机就会震动 |
[25:27] | And the pilot would likely just report it as turbulence. | 驾驶员很可能就会报告说是遇到了湍流 |
[25:31] | It would stress the tail section to the point | 这样会加重机尾的压力 |
[25:33] | that even a correctly-maintained jackscrew would fail. | 直到即使正确维护的螺杆也失灵的地步 |
[25:37] | Hypothetically, of course. | 当然了 这是假设 |
[25:40] | Was the CIA involved? | 中情局也有参与吗 |
[25:43] | You have to ask me? | 这你还问我 |
[25:44] | U.S. had as much skin in the game as Israel. | 美国和以色列在这事上利益相当 |
[25:48] | Please just tell me if anyone in the CIA | 请你告诉我是否有中情局的人 |
[25:49] | was read into it. | 牵涉其中 |
[25:52] | I think we have reminisced enough, Madam Secretary. | 往事回忆得够多了 国务卿女士 |
[25:56] | A pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[26:04] | The fueling technician, John Castellano. | 加油技师 约翰·卡斯泰拉诺 |
[26:07] | He has an honest face. | 长得挺正直的 |
[26:09] | Hidden bank account. Caymans. | 在开曼群岛有个秘密银行账户 |
[26:11] | As buried as you get. | 藏得相当深 |
[26:12] | Well, trust me, you don’t want to know how I found it, | 相信我 你不会想知道我是如何挖出来的 |
[26:15] | but I’m not at all surprised the NTSB didn’t. | 交安会没发现我倒是一点不吃惊 |
[26:17] | Disgruntled Interpol finance agent? | 借助了心怀不满的国际刑警财经特工吗 |
[26:19] | Oh, I’m not telling. You need plausible deniability. | 我什么都没说 你得能合理推诿 |
[26:22] | Fine. Any activity? | 好吧 有发现他的活动吗 |
[26:23] | Day before the crash, | 坠机前一天 |
[26:25] | half a million dollars showed up in the account. | 五十万美元汇入了那个账户 |
[26:27] | From where? | 谁汇的 |
[26:28] | Untraceable. | 无法追查 |
[26:30] | You think it could be a coincidence? | 可能是巧合吗 |
[26:32] | Running drugs through the airport… | 比如他只是在机场卖毒品 |
[26:34] | or smuggling, money laundering. | 或是搞走私 洗钱什么的 |
[26:36] | No, we’re not gonna know | 不清楚 只有把他带来 |
[26:37] | until we get him into a room and break him. | 亲自问过之后才能知道 |
[26:39] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得那样合适吗 |
[26:40] | No. | 不合适 |
[26:45] | But we’re all in now. | 但我们已经赌上一切了 |
[26:46] | What makes you think he’d break? | 你凭什么觉得他会交待 |
[26:50] | The play’s the thing. | 我们要演一场戏 |
[26:55] | That’d be a hell of a bold move, unprecedented. | 那可是史无前例的大胆举动 |
[26:57] | You sure you want to go there? | 你真要做到那种程度吗 |
[27:00] | All in. | 赌一把 |
[27:02] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[27:04] | It could put the entire administration at risk. | 这会危及整个道尔顿政府的 |
[27:07] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道我能相信谁 |
[27:11] | Just get him in a room. | 去把他带来吧 |
[27:13] | I don’t care how you do it. | 不管你用什么方法 |
[27:22] | Hi, Matt. | 马特 |
[27:24] | Hey, Blake. | 布莱克 |
[27:26] | What can I do for you? | 找我做什么 |
[27:28] | No, just… just saying hey. | 只是来打个招呼 |
[27:31] | Please don’t. Please. | 别碰 |
[27:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:35] | So, um, uh, what’s up with the Secretary canceling | 国务卿怎么取消了同瑙鲁方的会面 |
[27:38] | on Nauru and bringing in Israel? | 转而去见了以色列的人 |
[27:40] | Is this small talk, or do you have an agenda? | 你是闲聊还是想得到什么 |
[27:43] | I’m just checking in with you, dude. | 我只想问问你什么情况而已 |
[27:44] | Please don’t. | 别 |
[27:45] | What, we’re-we’re human beings, you know? | 怎么了 我们都是人 |
[27:47] | We’re social creatures. | 社交动物 |
[27:49] | ‘Kay, now you’re just making me uncomfortable. | 你现在让我感到浑身不舒服 |
[28:03] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[28:04] | Hope you don’t mind me stopping by. | 希望你不介意我过来瞧瞧 |
[28:06] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[28:07] | Had a meeting downstairs | 刚在楼下开完会 |
[28:08] | about a joint satellite launch with Japan, | 讨论了与日本联合发射卫星的事 |
[28:12] | just want to say thank you for… | 我只想为向瑙鲁示好的事 |
[28:14] | making nice with Nauru. | 向你道谢 |
[28:16] | Well, it’s our job — making nice. | 示好什么的是我们的工作 |
[28:20] | You’re good at it. | 你很得心应手啊 |
[28:22] | Telescope is back on track. | 望远镜部署回到正轨 |
[28:23] | And President Yispinza | 伊斯品扎总统 |
[28:26] | is over the moon about that state lunch you’re planning. | 也对你正在安排的国宴十分高兴 |
[28:29] | President? | 总统 |
[28:30] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, and Prime Minister. | 没错 他同时也是总理 |
[28:32] | And Foreign Minister, | 外交部长 |
[28:34] | and Chairman of the Cabinet. | 以及内阁主席 |
[28:37] | Small country. | 毕竟是个小国 |
[28:37] | Not enough politicians. | 没几个政客 |
[28:41] | He wears all the hats. | 头衔都是他的 |
[28:42] | He also runs a fish and tackle shop. | 他还有一家渔具店呢 |
[28:46] | Well, we’ll be sure we get the protocol right | 我们一定会为他的各种头衔 |
[28:49] | for all of his positions. | 准备合适的礼节的 |
[28:53] | I would love to hear about how you plan a lunch like that. | 我很想听听你要怎么安排那样的国宴 |
[28:58] | Perhaps over lunch? | 不如边吃午饭边聊聊吧 |
[29:03] | Um, I-I really can’t leave today. | 我今天实在脱不开身 |
[29:06] | The Secretary is at her daughter’s soccer game, | 国务卿去参加女儿的足球赛了 |
[29:08] | and I’m holding down the fort. | 我得留下当家 |
[29:11] | Maybe another time. | 那换个时间吧 |
[29:13] | I hold down the fort a lot. | 我经常留下当家 |
[29:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:21] | I actually ought to go check on my fort. | 我也该回自己家看看了 |
[29:27] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[29:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:42] | Come on, Wildcats! | 加油 野猫们 |
[29:44] | Come on, Wildcats! | 加油 野猫们 |
[29:50] | Clear it out of there! | 守住 |
[29:53] | Come on! | 加油 |
[29:55] | Yes! | 守得好 |
[29:56] | That’s my girl! | 不愧是我女儿 |
[29:58] | Thataway! | 朝那扔 |
[30:03] | John Castellano? | 约翰·卡斯泰拉诺 |
[30:05] | Ms. Barnes. | 巴恩斯女士 |
[30:05] | Ah, no. Call me Laura. | 叫我劳拉就好 |
[30:07] | Thanks for meeting me here today. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[30:08] | I’ve just had appointments all over town today. | 我在市里忙些事来晚了 |
[30:10] | It’s-it’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[30:12] | I appreciate the opportunity. | 我很感谢你能给我机会 |
[30:13] | Oh, I like your attitude already. | 我真喜欢你的态度 |
[30:15] | And I think the Jandermann Group will, too. | 我相信杨德尔曼集团也会喜欢的 |
[30:16] | Mr. Jandermann likes positive, | 杨德尔曼先生喜欢积极 |
[30:18] | can-do folks. | 敢做的员工 |
[30:20] | And from what I understand, | 从我了解到的来看 |
[30:21] | he pays better than my current employer, so… | 他给的工资比我现在雇主给的多 所以 |
[30:23] | Yeah, if you like that kind of thing. | 没错 如果你喜欢钱的话 |
[30:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -喜欢 -是吗 |
[30:26] | So… let’s talk fueling. | 我们谈谈加油的事吧 |
[30:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[30:36] | Yes! | 守得好 |
[30:44] | Whoa! What? What? No call? | 怎么回事 怎么不吹哨 |
[30:45] | Uh, it’s a legal play, Ma’am. | 那个动作不犯规 国务卿 |
[30:47] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪边 |
[30:48] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[30:55] | Halftime! Ten minutes! | 中场休息十分钟 |
[30:57] | Good half. Great half. | 踢得真好 非常好 |
[31:04] | I want to… I want to go see her. | 我想去见见她 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:08] | Hi kid, get over you out there. | 乖女儿 真是太帅了 |
[31:10] | Can you believe that dive stop I made? | 你看到我那个俯冲停球了吗 |
[31:12] | If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, no. | 要是不是亲眼所见我也不会信的 |
[31:14] | Can you believe? Fred, did you see that? | 你相信吗 弗莱德 你看到了吗 |
[31:16] | – She’s really great. – Did you see that save? | -是 很棒 -你看到那次扑救了吗 |
[31:17] | She was great. | 她简直太棒了 |
[31:18] | Ma’am, uh, listen, can you take a secure call? | 国务卿 能请您接个保密电话吗 |
[31:20] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:20] | I can hang back with the team. | 我可以回队里去 |
[31:21] | No, no, no, I want you, I want you to hang with me. | 不用 我希望你跟我在一起 |
[31:23] | Come on, come on. | 走吧走吧 |
[31:31] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[31:36] | Listen, Noodle, something’s come up. | 小面面 出事了 |
[31:38] | Don’t you have to take that call? | 你不是要接保密电话吗 |
[31:40] | Actually, no. | 其实没有电话 |
[31:41] | I need a favor. | 我是要你帮个忙 |
[31:44] | That’s all I have. | 我没别的问题了 |
[31:45] | Do you have any questions for me, Mr. Castellano? | 你有什么要问的吗 卡斯泰拉诺先生 |
[31:48] | Yeah. When do I start? | 有 我什么时候开始上班 |
[31:51] | Hey, you know what? How about this? | 不然你看这样好不好 |
[31:52] | Mr. Jandermann is heading back to Houston tonight, | 杨德尔曼先生今晚要回休斯顿 |
[31:55] | but I think I can get him to sit down with you for a few minutes | 但我也许能安排你俩在他的酒店房间 |
[31:58] | in his hotel room, if you’re free now. | 见面聊几句 如果你现在有时间的话 |
[32:00] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s great. | 可以啊 太好了 |
[32:02] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:23] | I owe you one, Fred. | 我欠你个人情 弗莱德 |
[32:25] | This never happened, Ma’am. | 什么事都没发生过 国务卿 |
[32:31] | Fancy place. | 地方不错 |
[32:32] | Yeah, Mr. Jandermann does all right. | 是啊 杨德尔曼先生收入还挺不错 |
[32:37] | You have a key? | 你还有钥匙 |
[32:38] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[32:48] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[32:51] | So, he’s, uh… he’s here? | 他 他在吗 |
[32:52] | Oh, yeah. He’ll be right up. | 在 他马上就来 |
[33:02] | Yeah, something feels off about this. | 这好像不太对劲 |
[33:06] | Sit down, Mr. Castellano. | 请坐 卡斯泰拉诺先生 |
[33:12] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:17] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[33:18] | What the hell is sh… | 她怎么会… |
[33:19] | Who am I, Mr. Castellano? Say it. | 我是谁 卡斯泰拉诺先生 请说出来 |
[33:24] | You’re-you’re the… | 你是… |
[33:26] | you’re the Secretary of State. | 你是国务卿女士 |
[33:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:30] | Did you know my predecessor, Vincent Marsh? | 你认识前任国务卿文森特·马什吗 |
[33:37] | Did you kill Secretary of State Vincent Marsh? | 国务卿文森特·马什是你谋害的吗 |
[33:49] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[33:52] | Did you kill Secretary of State Vincent Marsh | 你是否破坏了国务卿马什乘坐的C-600 |
[33:56] | by sabotaging his C-600 jet? | 如此谋害了他 |
[33:59] | As you fueled the plane, you opened the tail plate | 给飞机加油的时候 你打开了尾板 |
[34:02] | and stripped the vertical stabilizer nut, isn’t that right? | 取下了垂直安定面上螺母的螺纹 对吗 |
[34:07] | I see it is. | 我看是对了 |
[34:09] | And you received $500,000 for your trouble | 而且你的开曼代码账户收到了 |
[34:11] | in a numbered Cayman account. I take it that wasn’t… | 五十万美金作酬金 我想那应该不是 |
[34:13] | lottery winnings. | 中了彩票的奖金吧 |
[34:15] | You know, I don’t-I don’t know what’s happening here. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[34:16] | I don’t want to be here. | 我想离开 |
[34:17] | You’re free to go | 你想走的话 |
[34:18] | anytime you like. | 随时都可以走 |
[34:19] | Problem is, if you do, we can’t guarantee | 问题是你走了的话 我们不能保证 |
[34:21] | you won’t be grabbed up and thrown in a hole | 你不会被抓起来 关到暗无天日的地方 |
[34:23] | for the rest of your life. | 了却余生 |
[34:24] | I don’t want that any more than you do. | 我也一点都不希望看到这样的局面 |
[34:26] | Now, obviously, somebody put you up to sabotaging that plane. | 显然 有人让你去破坏那架飞机 |
[34:30] | If you tell me the truth, | 如果你告诉我真相 |
[34:32] | I can make sure that you’re treated fairly. | 我可以保证你受到公正的对待 |
[34:36] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么确定你可不可信呢 |
[34:37] | You don’t. | 你没法确定 |
[34:40] | But I am the Secretary of State | 但我是现任国务卿 |
[34:44] | and you don’t have any better options. | 你恐怕不会有更好的选择了 |
[34:48] | Let me help you, John. | 让我帮你 约翰 |
[34:56] | They said I couldn’t talk to anybody. | 他们不让我告诉任何人 |
[34:58] | Who? | 谁不让 |
[34:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:00] | Then how did they communicate with you? | 他们怎么和你联系的 |
[35:02] | Phone. | 电话 |
[35:05] | I get this call | 我接到一通电话 |
[35:08] | saying my kid’s life’s in danger I don’t do exactly as they say. | 说如果我不听话 我的孩子就有危险 |
[35:13] | And they send me an e-mail | 他们还给我发了封邮件 |
[35:16] | with a live video link | 里面有个视频链接 |
[35:19] | of my daughter in her preschool playground | 拍的是我女儿在学前班的操场上 |
[35:23] | with one of those laser red target dots on her forehead. | 额头上还有狙击枪的红外瞄准点 |
[35:28] | My four-year-old girl. | 我才四岁大的女儿 |
[35:30] | Male or female voice? | 是男声还是女声 |
[35:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:36] | It was one of those, uh, | 那是个 |
[35:38] | electronically altered voices. | 经过电子处理的声音 |
[35:41] | Said I, um… | 那边说 |
[35:44] | I don’t do exactly as they say, she’s dead. | 我要是不按他们说的做 我女儿就会死 |
[35:46] | If I called the cops, talked to anybody… | 如果我报警或者告诉别人 |
[35:51] | they’d kill my whole family. | 他们会杀掉我们一家 |
[35:53] | When I saw the half million in the bank, | 当我看到银行账户里的五十万美金时 |
[35:54] | that’s when I knew it was for real. | 我才知道这是真的 |
[35:56] | And the instructions for sabotaging the plane? | 破坏飞机的指示呢 |
[35:59] | E-mail. | 电子邮件 |
[36:02] | You know, I’m just a fueler. | 我只是个加油工 |
[36:06] | I didn’t know exactly what it would do. | 我当时也不知道会有什么后果 |
[36:08] | Not that I didn’t have some idea. | 但我也猜到七八了 |
[36:13] | When I saw that the plane crashed… | 当我看到飞机坠毁时 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry, but what was I supposed to do? | 我很内疚 但我又能怎么办呢 |
[36:18] | Do you have any other communications with these people? | 你还和这些人有过其他联系吗 |
[36:21] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[36:22] | I-I-I-I didn’t even touch the money. | 连那钱我都没动过 |
[36:24] | No matter what the circumstances were, | 不管当时情况如何 |
[36:27] | you were a part of the assassination of the Secretary of State. | 你还是参与了谋杀国务卿的行动 |
[36:32] | Now, if I have you arrested, it’ll tip off whoever hired you. | 如果我现在逮捕你 会打草惊蛇 |
[36:37] | That’s why I’m letting you go. | 所以我打算放了你 |
[36:40] | And then, as long as you stay quiet, | 之后只要你保持沉默 |
[36:43] | and never speak a word of any of this, | 永远不向任何人提及此事 |
[36:46] | I can protect you. | 我就能保护你 |
[36:48] | And I can protect your daughter. | 而且我也能保护你的女儿 |
[36:50] | That’s the only way. | 只有如此 别无他法 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:55] | Ms. Barnes will contact you about getting into your… | 巴恩斯女士会再联系你 检查你的… |
[36:58] | computer and your e-mails. | 电脑和邮件 |
[37:00] | And you’ll cooperate. | 你要好好配合 |
[37:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:05] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[37:22] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:28] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[37:30] | What? | 什么 |
[37:31] | Security sent them up. | 安保人员送上来的 |
[37:32] | From an admirer of yours. | 来自你的爱慕者 |
[37:38] | Lose the smirk, Blake, | 收起你一脸的嘲笑 布莱克 |
[37:39] | and get back to your desk. | 回去工作吧 |
[37:54] | 你的美无需望远镜就能看得到 这次不提午餐 可否邀你共进晚餐呢 格伦 | |
[38:04] | Ma’am, do you have a minute? | 国务卿 您现在有空吗 |
[38:06] | No, not really. | 不怎么有 |
[38:07] | It’s important. | 事关重大 |
[38:16] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:19] | Ma’am, I need to come clean. | 国务卿 我要向您坦白 |
[38:22] | I kind of spied on Secretary Marsh for Russell Jackson. | 我算是替拉塞尔·杰克逊监视过国务卿马什 |
[38:26] | “Kind of”? | 算是 |
[38:28] | Marsh was going to run against Dalton in the next cycle. | 马什打算在下一轮竞选中与道尔顿竞争 |
[38:31] | He never acknowledged it directly, | 他从未直接承认过 |
[38:33] | but he had me writing all of these speeches | 但他总让我写一些发言稿 |
[38:36] | with policy positions that were completely out of whack | 政治立场与当局政府 |
[38:38] | with the administration. | 完全相悖 |
[38:39] | Said he wanted to have them, just in case. | 他说是为了以防万一 |
[38:43] | That’s a hell of a dilemma, Matt. | 这事可不好办了 马特 |
[38:44] | You’re telling me. I, uh… | 可不是嘛 我… |
[38:46] | I was popping antacids like Tic Tacs, | 我当时简直把胃药当跳跳糖吃 |
[38:49] | wrestling with whether to be loyal to Marsh | 纠结挣扎我是该效忠马什 |
[38:52] | or Dalton. | 还是道尔顿 |
[38:55] | I decided that, ultimately, | 到最后 我决定了 |
[38:57] | we all serve at the pleasure of the President. | 我们都应该为总统服务 |
[39:00] | So you told Jackson. | 所以你跟杰克逊说了 |
[39:01] | How’d he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[39:03] | How do you think? | 您觉得呢 |
[39:05] | Give me a little more poetry in this section. | 这一部分表达得更诗意一些 |
[39:08] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[39:09] | Vincent, | 文森特 |
[39:11] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[39:14] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[39:22] | You’re planning to run, aren’t you? | 你打算参加竞选 对不对 |
[39:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:26] | Against Dalton in the next cycle. | 下一轮竞选时与道尔顿竞争 |
[39:29] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[39:31] | Not denying much? | 不否认吗 |
[39:33] | I’m not dignifying the question. | 这么荒唐的问题 我是不会回答的 |
[39:35] | You know, I tried to convince Dalton not to go with you, | 我劝过道尔顿别选你的 |
[39:38] | but the old boys in the Party thought it was your turn. | 但是党派里的人认为应该奖励你 |
[39:43] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[39:44] | I’m just putting you on notice. | 只是给你提个醒 |
[39:47] | You don’t backstab the President of your own Party | 背地里捅自己党派的总统 |
[39:50] | without consequences. | 是要付出代价的 |
[39:59] | Is that a threat, Russell? | 你在威胁我吗 拉塞尔 |
[40:03] | It’s a guarantee. | 这是个保证 |
[40:06] | I speak for the President on this. | 这话我是替总统先生说的 |
[40:08] | As you might imagine, he’s pretty upset. | 你可以想象 他有多么生气 |
[40:10] | And he’ll have no compunction whatsoever | 他会毫无愧疚吗 |
[40:13] | slitting the throat of someone | 对于自己过去坚定的盟友 |
[40:14] | who has been a staunch ally | 帮他赢得竞选的人 |
[40:15] | and helped get him elected? | 他也能轻易置于死地吗 |
[40:17] | So it goes. | 这就是生活 |
[40:23] | “So it goes.” | 这就是生活 |
[40:25] | He said that? | 他是那么说的 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:27] | It was an odd turn of phrase. | 很奇怪的用词 |
[40:29] | It stuck with me. | 困扰了我很久 |
[40:32] | Why does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[40:33] | And he specifically said the President was upset? | 他特别强调了总统很生气 |
[40:36] | Yeah. Of course the President was upset. | 是的 总统当然很生气了 |
[40:39] | You tell anyone else? | 你还跟别人说了吗 |
[40:40] | No. | 没有 |
[40:43] | But when Marsh’s plane went down, | 但是马什的飞机坠落时 |
[40:46] | I-I couldn’t help but wonder | 我忍不住猜测 |
[40:48] | if they had something to do with it. | 他们是不是和这事有关 |
[40:50] | I-I mean, I felt like a crazy conspiracy theorist. | 我感觉自己像个精神失常的阴谋论者 |
[40:53] | I was relieved when the NTSB report came out. | 交安会的报告出来后 我算是松了口气 |
[40:56] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[40:59] | So why tell me now? | 那为什么现在又要告诉我 |
[41:04] | Because now Jackson wants me to spy on you. | 因为现在杰克逊想让我监视你 |
[41:08] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:09] | Yeah, in exchange for a job at the White House. | 是的 以白宫的职位为酬 |
[41:12] | I tried to tell him no, | 我拒绝过他 |
[41:13] | but he made me promise to think about it. | 但是他让我再考虑一下 |
[41:20] | Tell him you’ll do it. | 告诉他你同意了 |
[41:22] | What? | 什么 |
[41:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:24] | Now that I know that he’s spying on me, I can use a double agent. | 既然他要监视我 那我就来个无间道 |
[41:27] | No, no, no, I-I don’t think that-that’s a good idea. | 不不不 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[41:30] | Matt, you’ve been dishonest. | 马特 你做过不忠之事 |
[41:33] | Think of it as your penance. | 就当这是将功赎罪吧 |
[41:43] | Stabilizer’s failed completely. | 安定面完全不受控制了 |
[41:45] | I cannot keep us in the air. | 飞机失控了 |
[41:49] | So it goes. | 这就是生活 |
[41:51] | Trying to push and… | 尝试压盘跟… |
[41:55] | When his plane was going down, | 他的飞机坠落时 |
[41:57] | Vincent Marsh was thinking | 文森特·马什认为 |
[41:59] | Jackson and Dalton were behind it. | 是杰克逊和道尔顿搞的鬼 |
[42:01] | That doesn’t mean he was right. | 这不代表他是对的 |
[42:03] | Ambassador Dori didn’t deny | 多利大使并没有否认 |
[42:05] | that the CIA was involved in the Dubai crash. | 迪拜的坠机事件和中情局有关 |
[42:08] | If they were, then Dalton knew | 如果真是这样 那道尔顿就知道 |
[42:10] | how to sabotage the C-600 and get away with it. | 怎么不留痕迹地去破坏C-600 |
[42:14] | Maybe he-he tapped me | 可能他选我 |
[42:15] | because he didn’t think I’d ever suspect him. | 就是因为他认为我肯定不会怀疑上他 |
[42:18] | Your loyalty is your soft spot? | 你的忠心是软肋 |
[42:21] | Maybe I’m Secretary of State | 可能让我担任国务卿 |
[42:23] | because he wanted to keep me close, | 是他想把我放在身边 |
[42:24] | which would explain Russell | 也就解释了为什么拉塞尔 |
[42:26] | making overtures to Matt about spying on me. | 想策反马特来监视我 |
[42:31] | I’m calling the President of the United States a murderer. | 我觉得美国总统是谋杀犯 |
[42:35] | Now is really a time for you to start talking me off the ledge. | 现在真的需要你帮我悬崖勒马了 |
[42:42] | I’m sorry, babe. | 很抱歉 宝贝 |
[42:45] | I got nothing. | 我也没法反驳 |
[42:48] | What’s my next move? | 我下一步该怎么做 |
[42:59] | They need me in the Situation Room. | 他们叫我去战情室 |
[43:16] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[43:16] | North Korea’s acting out again. | 北朝鲜又有新动作 |
[43:18] | Let’s catch you up. | 我们给你说一下进展 |