时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Thanks, Richard. | 谢了 理查德 |
[00:07] | Thanks for coming. It’s a really big help. | 谢谢你能来 帮大忙了 |
[00:09] | Oh. Hey, no problem. | 别客气 |
[00:12] | So uh… what am I, uh, helping with? | 我是来帮什么忙来着 |
[00:14] | Henry and I suddenly decided to go to the movies, | 我和亨利临时决定去看电影 |
[00:16] | and Stevie’s working late, | 斯蒂芬又得上晚班 |
[00:18] | so you are here to help watch the kids. | 所以你要帮我们看孩子 |
[00:20] | – Oh. Great. – Hi. | -好极了 -你好 |
[00:22] | What movie are you gonna see? | 你们打算看什么电影去 |
[00:23] | We’re not. That’s the story. | 没打算去看 那是幌子 |
[00:24] | It reinforces that you’re here as a friend, | 是为了强调你是以朋友的身份来的 |
[00:26] | not as a CIA agent. | 而不是中情局特工 |
[00:28] | Oh, well, good thing your kids are grown. | 幸好你的孩子们都长大了 |
[00:29] | I couldn’t really pull off a baby-sitting cover. | 我可不擅长做保姆 |
[00:32] | – All right, what’ve you got? – The bank account number | -你查到了什么 -纳丁给你的 |
[00:34] | that Nadine gave you in Caracas | 位于加拉加斯的银行账户 |
[00:36] | is registered to a dummy corporation. | 注册在一家影子公司名下 |
[00:38] | Kliborne Oil and Gas. | 克莱本石油及燃气公司 |
[00:40] | Who has access to it? | 谁能动用账户里的资金 |
[00:41] | Three signatories. | 有三个缔约人 |
[00:43] | Louie Donald, Carlotta Taniston and Marie Porter. | 路易·唐纳德 卡洛塔·坦尼斯顿 玛丽·波特 |
[00:47] | – All pseudonyms? – Couldn’t get a positive ID on any of them. | -都是假名吗 -无法查明任何一个人的身份 |
[00:49] | So there’s no way to find out how much | 所以我们无法知晓 |
[00:50] | Secretary Marsh had in the account. | 国务卿马什有多少资金在账户里 |
[00:52] | Or how it got there. | 也无法查明资金来源 |
[00:53] | Well, not unless you know one of ’em. | 除非你们认识其中一个缔约人 |
[00:55] | Why do I have the feeling | 为什么我觉得 |
[00:56] | you’re about to show off some bad-ass analytical skills? | 你准备炫耀你高超的情报分析技巧 |
[01:00] | There was an English student at Cornell in 1984 | 1984年有位英国学生在康奈尔大学 |
[01:03] | who did her senior thesis under the supervision | 完成了她的毕业论文 |
[01:05] | of Dr. Malcolm Taniston, | 导师是马尔科姆·坦尼斯顿博士 |
[01:06] | a world-renowned scholar | 一位举世闻名的学者 |
[01:08] | on Victorian literature. | 专职研究维多利亚时期文学 |
[01:09] | Her thesis was on Charlotte Bronte. Charlotte. | 她的论文主题是夏洛蒂·勃朗特 夏洛蒂 |
[01:12] | Carlotta. Taniston. | 卡洛塔 坦尼斯顿 |
[01:16] | That is a stretch. | 这未免有点牵强 |
[01:18] | Not considering who that student was. | 要是知道那学生是谁可就不牵强了 |
[01:21] | Nadine Tolliver. | 纳丁·托利佛 |
[01:22] | Your Chief of Staff wasn’t | 你的参谋长 |
[01:24] | completely forthcoming on her knowledge of the account. | 在账户方面对你还有所欺瞒 |
[01:26] | So Nadine can get us into the account. | 所以说纳丁可以帮我们查阅账户内容 |
[01:28] | Only if you’re willing to trust her that far. | 如果你愿意信任她 托此重任的话 |
[01:30] | Don’t have much choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[01:32] | Okay, but even if you get her on board, | 好吧 即使你能让她同意合作 |
[01:34] | her account is only accessible in person. | 要想查阅账户 得让她本人亲自去趟银行 |
[01:37] | Biometrics, fingerprints, iris scans. | 有生物识别 指纹和眼虹膜扫描 |
[01:44] | We’re going to Caracas. | 我们得去趟加拉加斯 |
[01:46] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[01:47] | I’m supposed to go on a goodwill tour of South America, | 我要出访南美以示友好 |
[01:49] | and we’ve been debating about | 我们一直在讨论 |
[01:50] | whether or not Venezuela should be on the list, | 应不应该去趟委内瑞拉 |
[01:52] | – and this settles it. – There’s so many things | -这下不用吵了 -这主意 |
[01:53] | wrong with that idea. | 漏洞太多太多 |
[01:54] | Yeah, yeah, he’s right. | 对 他说得没错 |
[01:55] | Starting with, President Suarez hates the United States | 首先 苏雷亚斯总统最恨美国了 |
[01:58] | and will loudly and publicly refuse to receive you. | 他会公然拒绝接待你 |
[02:00] | I will change his opinion with my irrepressible diplomatic charm. | 我会用我无法压抑的外交魅力说服他的 |
[02:04] | What, and go snooping around some money-laundering bank? | 然后呢 去专职洗钱的银行一探究竟吗 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna start the campaign | 我会先参与各类活动 |
[02:08] | to get in President Suarez’s good graces. | 博得苏雷亚斯总统的欢心 |
[02:10] | Wait. Someone’s got to put the brakes on here | 等等 我们得叫个暂停好好想想 |
[02:11] | – what are we doing? – We agreed. | -我们在做什么 -我们都同意了的 |
[02:13] | We all said that we were gonna see this through. | 我们都说过要把这事查清楚 |
[02:15] | -Right? -No, we agreed to embark. | -不是吗 -不 我们同意着手调查 |
[02:16] | I reserve the right to say when we’re done… | 我保留随时叫停的权利 |
[02:17] | You’re the one that said | 是你说我们得 |
[02:18] | that it was important to know what we were dealing with. | 认清问题的严峻性 |
[02:20] | Our only form of protection, remember? | 这是我们唯一的自保措施 |
[02:23] | You said that. | 这话可是你说的 |
[02:26] | Well, you’re not going without me. | 我跟你去 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[02:28] | Great. Find a sub and get on my plane. | 好极了 找个代课老师 然后跟我上飞机 |
[02:31] | Okay, we gotta find someone to watch the kids. | 好吧 我们得找人照看孩子们 |
[02:34] | I only do fake baby-sitting. | 我只会装保姆 |
[02:36] | We’ll figure that one out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[02:37] | Listen, while I’m away, | 听着 我不在的时候 |
[02:38] | I want you to run some intel on Russell Jackson. | 我想让你帮我查查拉塞尔·杰克逊 |
[02:41] | I can’t believe you can look that guy in the face every day. | 真不敢相信你能做到每天坦然面对这家伙 |
[02:43] | Oh, I can’t, not knowing | 在不清楚他和总统是否 |
[02:44] | if he and the President were behind Marsh’s murder. | 与马什谋杀案有关前 我确实做不到 |
[02:47] | ‘Kay, done. Shouldn’t you two pretend to go to the movies now? | 没问题 你们不是该假装去看电影吗 |
[02:50] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh god, okay. | -对哦 -我都忘了 |
[02:52] | Uh, can we pretend to go to an action movie? | 好吧 我们能不能装作去看动作片 |
[02:54] | I’m not pretending to go to some period piece… | 我不想假装去看什么历史剧 |
[02:57] | English accent, the whole, like, the subtitles… | 英式口音 还有字幕什么的… |
[02:59] | – Right right, okay, come on. – Bye | -好好好 走吧 -再见 |
[03:03] | So, about this goodwill trip to South America. | 说到对南美的亲善访问 |
[03:06] | – What about it? – It’s exciting. | -怎么了 -真激动人心 |
[03:09] | We’re gonna be having fun in the sun. | 我们能尽情享受阳光 |
[03:11] | Spreading cheer in the hemisphere. | 在南半球散布喜悦与欢愉 |
[03:13] | Feeling fine below the line. | 享受赤道下的美好风光 |
[03:17] | Venezuela’s actually north of the equator. | 委内瑞拉在赤道的北部 |
[03:19] | Wait, I thought Venezuela was off the table. | 等等 不是说好不去委内瑞拉吗 |
[03:21] | Well, apparently, it’s back on. | 现在又重回目的地列表了 |
[03:23] | Didn’t you read the memo? | 你没看备忘录吗 |
[03:25] | Yes… | 看了… |
[03:26] | You were saying? | 你刚才想说什么 |
[03:28] | Did you get one of these? | 你收到这文件了吗 |
[03:31] | It’s the DS-760, if we both sign it, | 这是DS-760文件 如果我们都签了 |
[03:34] | it just states that we’re in a mutually satisfactory | 就表明我们处于双方满意 |
[03:38] | and non-coercive relationship. | 且非强制性的感情关系中 |
[03:40] | So that no one files a harassment claim. | 所以没人能申诉自己受到骚扰 |
[03:43] | That… that is one way of looking at it. | 你确实可以如此看待这份文件 |
[03:45] | The other is that | 不如换一种想法 |
[03:47] | it lets us be together in a bigger hotel room | 这能让我们在外出访问时一起住 |
[03:50] | while traveling. | 更大的酒店房间 |
[03:52] | Talking king-size suite, matching robes. | 这可是豪华套房 配套浴袍 |
[03:56] | Porn on demand. | 应有尽有的黄片 |
[03:57] | I mean art films on demand. | 我是说应有尽有的艺术片 |
[03:59] | Dirty art films. | 带颜色的艺术片 |
[04:01] | I think my non-coerced heart just skipped a beat. | 我非强制性的心稍稍有些动容 |
[04:04] | Well, if we both sign, we’ll travel in style. | 如果我们都签了 就能享受豪华游了 |
[04:06] | Look, I only broke off my engagement two weeks ago. | 我在两周前才刚终止了订婚 |
[04:09] | And I don’t want to sign some official form | 我不想签什么正式文档 |
[04:11] | that everyone in HR gets to see. | 让整个人事部看热闹 |
[04:13] | Okay. Maybe I’ll give you a chance to read it over. | 好吧 我多给你点时间看看 |
[04:21] | No big surprise, | 毫无意外 |
[04:23] | President Suarez has refused our request to visit. | 苏雷亚斯总统拒绝了我们的访问请求 |
[04:25] | Straight up or with a twist? | 直接拒绝还是有附加条件 |
[04:26] | According to the Consular Office, | 根据领事办事处消息显示 |
[04:28] | his exact words were, | 他的原话是 |
[04:29] | your imperialist propaganda is not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你的帝国主义的宣传 |
[04:32] | Pretty definitive. | 这拒绝挺明确的 |
[04:33] | This is diplomacy. Nothing is definitive. | 我们着手的可是外交 一切皆非明确 |
[04:35] | Except that Venezuela’s a hot mess right now, | 但委内瑞拉目前的国内情况一团糟 |
[04:38] | anti-government protests, 15 opposition leaders | 反政府抗议 十五个反对派首领 |
[04:40] | 委内瑞拉冲突不断 抗议者和防暴警察在加拉加斯街头冲突 | |
[04:40] | placed under house arrest. | 被软禁了 |
[04:41] | The economy is in crisis. | 经济状况严峻 |
[04:43] | President Suarez is amping up his anti-American rhetoric. | 苏雷亚斯总统在宣传他的反美言论 |
[04:46] | It’s going to be tough, persuading him. | 说服他会很难 |
[04:47] | President Suarez is talking about | 苏雷亚斯总统说 |
[04:49] | cancelling the upcoming election. | 要取消即将到来的选举 |
[04:52] | And you want to talk him out of it? | 您想说服他改主意吗 |
[04:53] | I want to try. | 我想试试 |
[04:55] | But I got to get through the door first. | 但得先进了门才行 |
[04:56] | Well, we could pare back the language | 我们可以修改一下 |
[04:58] | in your official South American tour statement. | 您去南美正式访问的声明 |
[05:00] | – Make it less threatening. – No. | -降低语言的威胁性 -不用 |
[05:01] | I wanna be absolutely clear about our intentions. | 我希望把我们的意图表达明确 |
[05:04] | Then you have to sweeten the pot. | 那您就得给他点好处 |
[05:05] | Without caving on policy. | 政策上不能妥协 |
[05:08] | So, are we at crazy ideas? | 我们现在接受疯狂的点子吗 |
[05:10] | -Always. – We can try celebrity diplomacy. | -一直都接受 -可以试试名人外交 |
[05:13] | Suarez craves fame and adoration. | 苏雷亚斯渴望名声和崇拜 |
[05:15] | And he also happens to love baseball. | 而他正好很喜欢棒球 |
[05:18] | Right. Yeah, he’s a fanatic. | 对 他是个狂热球迷 |
[05:20] | Personally coaches the Venezuelan national team. | 还亲自做委内瑞拉国家队的教练 |
[05:22] | I give you | 跟各位介绍一下 |
[05:23] | Manny Azucco, | 曼尼·阿祖科 |
[05:25] | one of the greatest ballplayers ever. | 史上最强棒球手之一 |
[05:27] | 伊曼内尔·曼尼·阿祖科 个人数据 | |
[05:27] | Fifteenth on the list of all-time hitters. | 史上击球手排名榜第十五位 |
[05:29] | Eleven trips to the All-Star Game, | 十一届全明星赛选手 |
[05:31] | three World Series rings, and he is easy on the eyes. | 获过三枚世界棒球联赛冠军戒 人也帅 |
[05:34] | – Oh, yes. – Right? | -确实帅 -对吧 |
[05:35] | – We get it. – I think it’s a great idea. | -我们明白了 -我觉得是个好主意 |
[05:36] | He’s big in the U.S., | 他在美国人气挺高 |
[05:38] | but he’s a god in Venezuela, where he was born. | 但在他的出生地委内瑞拉 他就是神 |
[05:40] | Exactly. He just retired, | 没错 他刚刚退役 |
[05:42] | – and he’s hotter than ever. – Okay. | -比之前还要红[帅气] -知道了 |
[05:44] | Well, he is. | 这是事实 |
[05:45] | Ma’am, we get Manny Azucco to come along | 国务卿 我们请曼尼·阿祖科一起去 |
[05:47] | El Presidente might go for it. | 苏雷亚斯总统可能会吃这套 |
[05:49] | You think you can pull this off, Daisy? | 你能办成这事吗 黛西 |
[05:50] | I took the liberty of contacting his people. | 我擅自联系了他的经纪人 |
[05:52] | He’s very open to the idea. | 他很愿意进一步详谈 |
[05:55] | All right, let’s make the official call. | 好 我们正式联系一下 |
[05:57] | Get Mr. Azucco on board, | 得到阿祖科先生的同意 |
[05:59] | see if President Suarez responds. | 看苏雷亚斯总统有没有回应 |
[06:01] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[06:04] | – Matt? – Yeah. | -马特 -怎么 |
[06:05] | – Hang back for a minute. – Okay. | -稍留一下 -好 |
[06:07] | I know you have your meeting coming up with Jackson. | 我知道你很快要跟杰克逊见面了 |
[06:10] | Oh, yeah, that meeting. Right. | 是的 得去见他了 |
[06:13] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:15] | Ma’am, I never give him anything but the official line. | 国务卿 我除了官方信息什么也没给过他 |
[06:18] | Things you tell him yourself. | 那些事您自己也会跟他说 |
[06:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:21] | And with all due respect, | 还有恕我直言 |
[06:23] | how much longer do I need to keep doing this? | 这事我还得干多久 |
[06:25] | Being your double agent guy? | 当您的双面间谍 |
[06:28] | A little bit longer. | 再坚持一会 |
[06:29] | We need to up the game. | 我们得提升游戏进度 |
[06:31] | As in…? | 那要… |
[06:32] | Give him some real information. | 给他真正的消息 |
[06:34] | Something I wouldn’t normally tell him about. | 我平常不会告诉他的消息 |
[06:37] | What would that be? | 什么消息呢 |
[06:38] | Has to do with my recent meeting with the Israeli delegation… | 跟我最近同以色列代表团的会议有关 |
[06:41] | private conversation I had with Ambassador Dori. | 我跟多利大使的秘密谈话 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:46] | Tell him we met, | 告诉他我们见面了 |
[06:48] | you overhead something about Dubai. | 你无意间听到我们提起了迪拜 |
[06:50] | – Dubai? – Yeah. | -迪拜 -对 |
[06:53] | That’s it? Just Dubai? | 就这样 只有迪拜 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:57] | Nothing in particular about Dubai? | 不说具体跟迪拜有什么关系吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 不说 |
[07:02] | Okay, fine. | 好 好的 |
[07:03] | Um, what if he asks questions? | 如果他问问题呢 |
[07:06] | That’s all you know. | 你只知道这些 |
[07:07] | That’s really good, because that is all I know. | 真好 我确实只知道这些 |
[07:10] | – I know. – Great. | -我知道 -好的 |
[07:13] | If confusion is an asset, then I am your man. | 如果困惑算资历的话 我绝对是最佳人选 |
[07:16] | You are. | 你本来就是 |
[07:18] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[07:26] | Madam Secretary, you wanted to see me? | 国务卿女士 您想见我 |
[07:30] | This name mean anything to you? | 这个名字 你有印象吗 |
[07:38] | Should it? | 我应该有吗 |
[07:39] | Are you Carlotta Taniston? | 你是卡洛塔·坦尼斯顿吗 |
[07:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:44] | Did you help set up that bank account? | 你是否协助建立了那个银行账户 |
[07:47] | You engaged in a financial transaction using a false identity. | 你用虚假身份进行财务交易 |
[07:52] | Do you have any idea | 你知道你自己 |
[07:54] | how many U.S. and international fraud laws you’ve broken? | 违反了多少美国和国际诈骗的相关法律吗 |
[07:59] | Yes. I lost my mind. | 是的 我昏头了 |
[08:01] | I thought I was in love. I… | 我以为我恋爱了 我… |
[08:02] | This isn’t about you and your broken heart anymore, Nadine. | 纳丁 这不只是你和你破碎的心的事了 |
[08:04] | – I… – You need to tell me everything you know right now. | -我… -你得告诉我你知道的所有事 |
[08:11] | I went with Vincent on every trip down to his ranch. | 文森特每次去畜牧场我都一起 |
[08:15] | Obviously not the last one. | 明显除了最后一次 |
[08:16] | On the trip before that, he asked me | 那之前的一次 他要求我 |
[08:18] | to make a deposit at a private bank. | 在一家秘密银行里存一笔款 |
[08:20] | This was one that required not just a passport, | 在这银行开户不仅要求有护照 |
[08:23] | but also fingerprints and an eye scan. | 还要指纹和眼虹膜扫描 |
[08:26] | I was to sign it using our code name, | 我要用我们商议好的假名 |
[08:29] | Carlotta Taniston. | 卡洛塔·坦尼斯顿签字 |
[08:30] | Ma’am… | 国务卿 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:35] | You didn’t think there was anything | 你就没有感觉这笔存款 |
[08:36] | weird about this transaction? | 有什么不对劲的地方吗 |
[08:38] | – I mean, what were you thinking? – Well, I wasn’t thinking! | -你当时在想什么 -我没有多想 |
[08:41] | But he said, oh, this is money for us. | 但他说这钱是给我们准备的 |
[08:43] | It’s for after the divorce? | 为离婚以后储备的 |
[08:45] | And this was so that his wife wouldn’t know about it | 这样他妻子就不知道这笔钱 |
[08:47] | and couldn’t access it. | 也动不了这笔钱 |
[08:48] | Because she’s an attorney, and she had a lot of reach, and… | 她是律师 有很多人脉 还… |
[08:52] | Ma’am… | 国务卿 |
[08:55] | when you changed the itinerary to include Venezuela, | 您改变行程 加入委内瑞拉之行 |
[08:58] | this is why, isn’t it? | 是因为这个账户 对吗 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:02] | But you and I are the only two people who are gonna know that. | 但只有你我知道真实原因 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[09:09] | And now you need me to access the account. | 现在您需要我去查阅账户 |
[09:12] | Might be the only way we ever find out the truth. | 这也许是我们找出真相的唯一办法了 |
[09:18] | I will help you find it. | 我会帮您找到真相 |
[09:22] | Madam Secretary, Mr. Jackson is… | 国务卿女士 杰克逊先生… |
[09:24] | You going to Venezuela? | 你要去委内瑞拉 |
[09:26] | Uh… that’s the plan. | 是这么计划的 |
[09:30] | I was going to tell you when it was made official. | 我准备在正式定下来之后再告诉你的 |
[09:33] | Their hostility to the U.S. is only outmatched | 他们对美国的敌意 |
[09:36] | by their dedication to corruption. | 只有他们腐败的热情能赶得上 |
[09:38] | What on earth are you hoping to achieve? | 你是想达到什么目标呢 |
[09:41] | Damage repair, superficial engagement, | 修复关系 浅层接触 |
[09:44] | stop bad from going to worse. | 阻止不好的关系变得更坏 |
[09:47] | Vincent Marsh always seemed | 文森特·马什一直都有点 |
[09:49] | a little too interested in that place. | 对那个地方过分关注 |
[09:51] | It’s not just that he had property down there. | 不仅是因为他在那里有私产 |
[09:53] | He’s friendly with the oil companies, | 他还跟石油企业关系很近 |
[09:55] | even held meetings with some of the local oil barons. | 他还跟几个当地石油大亨见过面 |
[09:57] | So, Marsh was in bed with Suarez’s opponents? | 所以马什跟苏雷亚斯的反对党勾兑 |
[10:01] | Not surprising El Presidente is hostile towards us. | 难怪总统先生会对我们有敌意呢 |
[10:05] | Well, I’m just saying, tread carefully. | 我只是想说 你要小心对待 |
[10:09] | Suarez is a lunatic, | 苏雷亚斯是疯子 |
[10:10] | but Venezuela’s still a major source for petroleum. | 但委内瑞拉依然是我们石油的主要来源 |
[10:14] | Do my best to keep you informed. | 我会尽我所能及时给你消息 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m sure you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[10:20] | You know, the manifest said | 旅客名单显示 |
[10:21] | Marsh was on his way to Caracas on his last flight. | 马什的最后一次飞行是去加拉加斯 |
[10:25] | Maybe you can finish what he started. | 也许你可以把他开始的事做完 |
[10:27] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[10:28] | Actually land. | 顺利降落 |
[10:30] | I really don’t appreciate your sense of humor. | 我不太能欣赏你的幽默 |
[10:34] | Have a safe trip. | 旅途平安 |
[10:41] | Then we wrap up our Venezuelan trip with a press conference, | 委内瑞拉之行结束后 我们再开记者发布会 |
[10:43] | where you will stand between | 届时你会站在 |
[10:44] | Secretary McCord and President Suarez. | 国务卿麦考德和苏雷亚斯总统中间 |
[10:46] | In a literal representation | 切实地代表 |
[10:48] | of baseball as a bridge between our nations. | 连接我们两国桥梁的棒球 |
[10:50] | Or as common ground. | 或是我们的共同基础 |
[10:53] | I defer all metaphors to our illustrious speechwriter. | 棒球比喻就交给我们杰出的讲稿撰写人吧 |
[10:55] | Oh, and don’t worry about your speech. | 不用担心你的讲话 |
[10:57] | Matt can talk to you on the plane | 马特可以在飞机上跟你聊聊 |
[10:58] | and draft something that’s heartfelt. | 打一个有诚意的草稿 |
[11:01] | Anything you need, we’ll be there. | 无论你需要什么 我们都会帮忙 |
[11:03] | Well, you guys got all the bases covered, huh? | 你们真是把全场都照顾到了 |
[11:06] | Is that a baseball reference I hear? | 我是听到有人引用棒球术语了吗 |
[11:08] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[11:09] | Mr. Azucco, thank you so much | 阿祖科先生 非常感谢你 |
[11:11] | for stepping up to the plate for us. | 主动为我们解围 |
[11:12] | Oh, I’m happy to be in the lineup. | 我很乐意加入阵容 |
[11:14] | We can do this all day, can’t we? | 我们能这样说一整天 是吧 |
[11:17] | But you are not just any teammate. | 但你不是普通队员 |
[11:19] | 340 average in the postseason | 季后赛平均340分 |
[11:21] | and 472 career home runs– | 472次职业比赛本垒打 |
[11:23] | So you’re a fan, huh? | 您是球迷啊 |
[11:25] | Actually, I know virtually nothing about baseball, | 其实我基本不了解棒球 |
[11:28] | but I am smart enough to be briefed by people who do, | 但我够聪明 通过简报知道很多 |
[11:30] | like my assistant Blake. | 多亏我的助理布莱克 |
[11:31] | The irony is I know even less. | 可笑的是我懂的更少 |
[11:34] | Quick study. | 只是学得快 |
[11:36] | Well, I just hope I can deliver. | 我希望可以帮上忙 |
[11:38] | No American Cabinet member has made an official state visit | 本世纪还没有美国内阁成员 |
[11:41] | to Venezuela this century, | 对委内瑞拉做过正式访问 |
[11:42] | so you have already hit it out of the ballpark. | 所以你已经把球击出场外了 |
[11:45] | I… okay, I’m out of control. | 我…好吧 我有点失控了 |
[11:47] | – Thank you. – Very welcome. | -谢谢你 -非常乐意帮助 |
[11:51] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[11:52] | you are all set, food-wise, | 全都准备好了 食物充足 |
[11:54] | and if you guys want to order a pizza, | 如果你们想订披萨 |
[11:55] | I’m going to leave you… I have cash. | 我给你们留… 我有现金 |
[11:57] | I think we’re going to survive, Mom. | 我们能活下来 妈妈 |
[11:59] | Well, do I have to say no parties? | 我说过不许开派对吗 |
[12:01] | Apparently. | 当然 |
[12:02] | No boyfriends. | 不许带男朋友来 |
[12:03] | We’re not 12. | 我们又不是十二岁小孩 |
[12:04] | Well, you were a shorter time ago than you think. | 你们离十二岁的距离没你们想象的远 |
[12:07] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这话缺乏各种逻辑性 |
[12:08] | It will when you have kids. | 等你们有孩子了就明白了 |
[12:10] | I doubt our kids will have a security detail waiting outside | 我们的孩子不会有保安特遣队守在门外 |
[12:12] | to make sure we don’t throw a kegger. | 防止我们开啤酒聚会 |
[12:14] | Well, hey, you never know. | 这事可不好说 |
[12:15] | But you make a good point. | 但你的论点不错 |
[12:18] | Thank you for coming home to do this. | 谢谢你为这事回家来 |
[12:20] | I know I’m not exactly your | 我知道目前 |
[12:22] | favorite person in the world right now. | 你不是特别喜欢我 |
[12:24] | I’m here for Ali. | 我是为艾莉回来的 |
[12:25] | Okay, understood. That’s good. | 好 我明白 那很好 |
[12:28] | Okay, barring any disasters, | 除非突发灾难 |
[12:29] | Jason will be on his Killington trip the whole time. | 杰森会在基林顿旅行 |
[12:32] | – We’re all set. Glasses. – Okay. | -我们都准备好了 眼镜呢 -好了 |
[12:34] | No boyfriends. No parties. | 不许带男朋友来 不许开派对 |
[12:36] | – Roger that. – I just said that. – Got it? | -收到 -我刚说完 -明白吗 |
[12:37] | – Okay, you ready? – Bye. | -好 你准备好了吗 -再见 |
[12:38] | – Yes, I am. – Let’s go. | -好了 -我们走 |
[12:39] | – Okay. – Bye, girls. | -好 -姑娘们 再见 |
[12:41] | Bye, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | Where are my glasses? | 我的眼镜呢 |
[12:46] | They’re on your face. On your face. | 你戴着呢 戴着呢 |
[12:49] | Does the Secretary suspect anything? | 国务卿有怀疑什么吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:52] | I-I mean, I don’t think so. | 我…我觉得没有 |
[12:55] | I’m still in the loop. | 我还在圈子里 |
[12:57] | Tell me about it. | 那跟我说说吧 |
[12:59] | The loop. | 你的圈子 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道说什么 |
[13:02] | We’re conducting the diplomatic business of the nation. | 我们在管理国家外交事务 |
[13:10] | There was one thing a couple weeks ago. | 几周前倒是发生了一件事 |
[13:12] | She, um, she brought in the Israeli ambassador | 她 她临时叫了以色列大使 |
[13:15] | and his delegation on short notice. | 跟他的代表团过来见了一面 |
[13:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:18] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:19] | But she cleared her schedule to do it. | 但她清空了日程 专程见他们 |
[13:21] | She must’ve had a reason. | 一定有什么原因 |
[13:24] | I saw her talk to Ambassador Dori. | 我看到她跟多利大使说话了 |
[13:26] | ‘Bout what? | 说了什么 |
[13:29] | Well, she was being pretty private about it. | 她做事很隐秘 |
[13:32] | But I think I heard her say, Dubai? | 但我好想听到她说 迪拜 |
[13:37] | Dubai? | 迪拜 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:41] | What about it? | 迪拜什么事 |
[13:45] | That’s… that’s all I heard. | 我只听到这么多 |
[13:51] | You can pull over here. | 在这靠边停吧 |
[13:55] | Have a pleasant trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[13:57] | Keep your ears open down there. | 记得把你的耳朵竖起来 |
[13:59] | Alright. | 好的 |
[14:20] | 委内瑞拉 加拉加斯 总统府 | |
[14:28] | Secretary McCord. | 国务卿麦考德 |
[14:30] | Welcome to our humble paradise. | 欢迎来到我们小小的天堂 |
[14:31] | President Suarez. | 苏雷亚斯总统 |
[14:34] | – Dr. McCord. – Nice to meet you. | -麦考德博士 -很高兴认识你 |
[14:36] | My beautiful wife, Sylvia. | 这位是我美丽的妻子 西尔维娅 |
[14:37] | – Nice to meet you, Sylvia. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 西尔维娅 -你也是 |
[14:39] | – Silvia. – Hello. | -西尔维娅 你好 -你好 |
[14:40] | Thank you, President Suarez, for having us. | 苏雷亚斯总统 谢谢你对我们的邀请 |
[14:43] | Mrs. El Presidente is mucho mucho. | 总统夫人可真正点啊 |
[14:47] | Miss Universe 2002. Breathe, Matt. | 她是02年的环球小姐 记得呼吸 马特 |
[14:50] | Venezuela has the most Miss Universe winners | 除了美国 委内瑞拉是世界上 |
[14:51] | besides United States. | 环球小姐得主最多的国家 |
[14:54] | Gotta love our homegrown talent. | 不得不爱咱们本土先天的优势啊 |
[14:58] | Now, let us not pretend about | 现在 咱们别再遮掩 |
[15:00] | why you’re here, Madam Secretary. | 你们来这的目的了 国务卿女士 |
[15:02] | Spreading democracy? | 传播民主吗 |
[15:04] | Free elections? | 还是自由选举 |
[15:06] | Uh… Manny? | 曼尼 |
[15:09] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[15:19] | – We’re in. – Game on. | -成功到达了 -游戏开始了 |
[15:40] | Okay, so I was finally able to pry Suarez away from Manny, | 好了 我终于把苏雷亚斯从曼尼身边支走了 |
[15:44] | and I’m not saying mission accomplished, | 我不敢保证任务完成了 |
[15:45] | but El Presidente just agreed to look over the joint statement. | 但是总统刚同意看一下联合声明 |
[15:48] | Big Sugar knocks in a run. | 好运来了挡都挡不住 |
[15:50] | Yeah, except do you see what I’m seeing over here? | 不过你们有没有看到这边发生的事 |
[15:55] | Is she touching his butt? | 她在摸他的屁股吗 |
[15:57] | Okay… ballplayers do do that. | 要说 棒球手之间有时会这样 |
[15:59] | Not like that. | 气氛不太一样 |
[16:00] | Okay, she cannot run those bases. | 她可别想上垒 |
[16:02] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么办 |
[16:03] | Run interference. | 做掩护阻挡 |
[16:04] | First of all, you can’t mix sports metaphors. | 首先 你别乱混搭体育术语 |
[16:06] | Second of all, | 其次 |
[16:07] | what kind of interference? | 怎么阻挡 |
[16:09] | Ew. Why did you just go there? | 你脑子里都在想什么啊 |
[16:11] | Well, what am I supposed to think? | 我还能想什么 |
[16:12] | You didn’t sign those papers. | 那份文件你还没签字呢 |
[16:26] | Our heroine. | 女英雄出场 |
[16:28] | International incident averted. | 避免了一场国际纠纷 |
[16:30] | Yeah, if only she didn’t seem to enjoy it so much. | 是啊 要是她看上去没那么享受就好了 |
[16:37] | 委内瑞拉 加拉加斯 戴尔米迪奥酒店 | |
[16:38] | Presidente’s people say | 总统的人说 |
[16:39] | he’s approved the open to considering elections’s language. | 他已经批准了考虑选举文章的语言 |
[16:43] | Well, who’d thunk? | 谁会想到啊 |
[16:45] | Real progress on our fake trip. | 装模作样的出行反而取得了实质性的进展 |
[16:47] | We’ve called the press conference for noon tomorrow. | 明天中午我们会开新闻发布会 |
[16:50] | And our other business? | 别的事呢 |
[16:51] | Well, I should have a few hours free in the morning. | 我明天早上应该能空出几个小时 |
[16:56] | Can I see that passport? | 能让我看看你的护照吗 |
[17:04] | Marsh ever tell you where he had this made? | 马什有没有告诉你这个是在哪做的 |
[17:06] | No. But no one questioned it | 没有 不过把我加为缔约人时 |
[17:08] | when I was made a signator to the account. | 没有人质疑过 |
[17:10] | Well, they wouldn’t. | 他们不会的 |
[17:12] | Fine piece of tradecraft. | 这东西做得真不错 |
[17:13] | Definitely get you through the first layer of security. | 绝对能让你通过第一层安检 |
[17:16] | After that, they’ll scan biometrics. | 然后 他们会用生物识别技术 |
[17:18] | Ma’am, I am not accustomed to doing this kind of thing. | 国务卿 我不是很习惯做这种事 |
[17:21] | I know, but you’ll be fine, Nadine. | 我知道 不过你能做到的 纳丁 |
[17:22] | Yeah, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[17:25] | I’ll give you the advice my first handler gave me. | 我来告诉你我首个联系人给我的建议 |
[17:28] | Get in, get out, | 完事就走 |
[17:29] | say as little as possible. | 尽量少说话 |
[17:32] | Eloquent. | 精辟 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I wasn’t very impressed either. | 是啊 我当时也没觉得有什么帮助 |
[17:40] | Good night, Ma’am. | 晚安 国务卿 |
[17:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:49] | Well played, Dr. McCord. | 真有情调啊 麦考德博士 |
[17:51] | You’re not the only one in this marriage | 你可不是咱俩的婚姻中唯一会 |
[17:52] | capable of a charm offensive. | 用魅力攻势的人 |
[17:54] | The steak is cold. | 牛排都冷了 |
[17:56] | It’s perfect. | 这样就很棒 |
[17:58] | How’s Nadine? | 纳丁怎么样 |
[17:59] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[18:00] | She wants to know the truth about Marsh as much as I do. | 她和我一样 也想知道马什事件的真相 |
[18:03] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:04] | I’m hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[18:06] | But you know what I want to do before we eat? | 不过你知道吃饭之前我想干什么吗 |
[18:07] | I know what I want to do. | 我知道我想干什么 |
[18:09] | Call the kids. | 打电话给孩子们 |
[18:11] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[18:17] | – We’ve got to call the kids. – Call the kids. | -我们得打电话给孩子们 -打给孩子们 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:23] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[18:25] | Mom, everything is fine. | 妈妈 一切好着呢 |
[18:27] | Stevie just had to go out. | 斯蒂芬刚得出去一下 |
[18:28] | What do you mean she went out? | 什么叫她出去了 |
[18:30] | This-this late? What? | 这么晚了 去干什么 |
[18:32] | – We were out of milk. – Milk? | -我们没有牛奶了 -牛奶 |
[18:34] | Since when does anybody other than Jason care about milk? | 你们又不是杰森 怎么关心起牛奶来了 |
[18:38] | Oh, wait, she’s here. | 等等 她回来了 |
[18:39] | – Do you want to talk to her? – Yeah, I want to… | -你想跟她说话吗 -我想… |
[18:41] | I love you, Ali. | 我爱你 艾莉 |
[18:45] | – Hi, Mom. – Stevie, | -妈妈 -斯蒂芬 |
[18:46] | what do you mean you were out getting milk? | 什么叫你出去买牛奶了 |
[18:49] | Soy milk. I can’t have the real stuff. | 是豆奶 我不喝纯牛奶 |
[18:52] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[18:53] | I, uh, decided not to drink dairy anymore. | 我决定再也不吃乳制品了 |
[18:56] | Um, is it really that big of a deal, though? | 不过这事很要紧吗 |
[18:57] | I mean, I was only gone for ten minutes. | 我是说 我才出去了十分钟 |
[19:00] | No, but I… | 不 可是我… |
[19:01] | No-no more going out. | 不 别出去了 |
[19:03] | The whole point of having you there was… | 让你在那就是为了… |
[19:06] | having you there. | 让你在那 |
[19:07] | Okay, I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[19:09] | Talk to you tomorrow. | 明天再聊 |
[19:10] | Okay, wait, Stevie… | 等等 斯蒂芬 |
[19:14] | Okay, something is definitely going on there. | 肯定发生了什么事 |
[19:18] | But we have a whole team of agents to look out for them. | 不过咱们有一队的探员保护着他们呢 |
[19:20] | – What could they possibly be up to? – Right. | -他们能干什么呢 -对啊 |
[19:22] | But I mean, you think that maybe they could | 不过我是说 你觉得他们会不会 |
[19:24] | slip a kegger past the detail? | 偷偷地溜人进去开啤酒派对 |
[19:26] | Well, y… no. | 这…不会的 |
[19:28] | No. Come on. | 不会吧 得了吧 |
[19:29] | One conspiracy at a time, okay? | 一件阴谋还没搞定呢 别瞎想了好吗 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:35] | So, did the security guys suspect anything? | 保安怀疑什么没有 |
[19:37] | Who do you think you’re dealing with here? | 不想想你老姐是谁 |
[19:39] | Even that tall guy, always asking questions? | 就连那个总问问题的大个子也没吗 |
[19:41] | Relax. | 放心 |
[19:42] | I signed James in, I put my arm around him. | 我写了詹姆斯的名字 搂着他胳膊 |
[19:44] | Tall guy didn’t blink. | 大个子眼都没眨 |
[19:45] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[19:46] | You should thank Mom. | 你该谢妈妈 |
[19:48] | Why are you so mad at her anyways? | 你为什么那么生她气 |
[19:54] | – Do you really care? – Nope. | -你真的关心吗 -不 |
[20:04] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[20:05] | Expecting someone else? | 在等谁吗 |
[20:08] | What part of “hey there” says that? | 我的话哪里有这意思了 |
[20:10] | Your tone. | 你的语气 |
[20:11] | Like you were hoping for Big Sugar. | 就好像你在等大牌棒球员似的 |
[20:13] | Stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[20:21] | Manny, uh, what is it? | 曼尼 有事吗 |
[20:23] | What do you want it to be? | 你想是什么事 |
[20:26] | Wow. Uh, anything but what I think it is. | 反正不是我想的这个 |
[20:30] | And what’s that? | 你想的是什么 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | Done with 20 questions. | 问题问完了 |
[20:34] | You need to go back to your room. | 请回自己房间吧 |
[20:35] | Or maybe you need to let me in. | 或者你开门让我进去 |
[20:39] | Has anyone ever said no to you in your entire adult life? | 你长大以后有人拒绝过你吗 |
[20:42] | Not that I recall. | 想不起这种事 |
[20:44] | Then listen up. | 那就听好了 |
[20:45] | No. | 不 |
[20:47] | Playing hard to get, huh? | 欲迎还拒哈 |
[20:49] | I’m not playing. Period. | 我就没迎你 够了 |
[20:51] | – But we’re on vacation. – I’m working. | -但我们在度假啊 -我在工作 |
[20:53] | You’re funny. | 你真好玩 |
[20:54] | Wow, you can’t even comprehend being told the word no, can you? | 跟你说了不你都没法理解 是吧 |
[20:57] | All right, let me try one other thing. | 好 那我换个方式 |
[21:09] | Pardonnez-moi, guys. | 不好意思 两位 |
[21:11] | Ali, come here. | 艾莉 过来 |
[21:13] | Babe, just give me a sec. | 亲爱的 等我一下 |
[21:17] | So, what do you want to do? | 你有何打算 |
[21:19] | I don’t know — his parents think | 不知道 他爸妈以为 |
[21:20] | he’s at Eddie Jankowski’s place for the night. | 他今晚在埃迪·詹考斯基家过夜 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | So maybe he can stay? | 或许他能留下来 |
[21:26] | Maybe as in you want him to stay or not? | “或许”是你想他留下来还是什么 |
[21:30] | It’s after 1:30, so if I’m going to drive him home, this is it. | 都凌晨一点半多了 如果我要开车送他回家 那赶快 |
[21:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:36] | I think he may be the one. | 我觉得他可能就是我的真命天子 |
[21:38] | And he has, you know, protection. | 而且他有 你懂的 保护措施 |
[21:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:43] | And Mom and Dad will never know? | 爸妈不会发现的吗 |
[21:45] | I signed him in. | 是我带他进来的 |
[21:47] | Tall security guy thinks he’s with me. | 大个子保安以为他是我客人 |
[21:48] | – You’re in the clear. – You’re the best. | -没你事的 -你最好了 |
[21:50] | – Thank you. – Whatever. | -谢谢 -随便吧 |
[21:53] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[21:54] | James, let’s go upstairs. | 詹姆斯 我们上楼 |
[21:57] | Sounds like a plan. | 好主意 |
[22:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:08] | Wait, wait. James, no. I’m gonna drive you home. | 等等 詹姆斯 不行 我送你回家吧 |
[22:11] | What? You just said he could stay. | 什么 你说他能留下来的 |
[22:13] | Well, now I’m saying that he can’t. | 现在我说不行了 |
[22:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:18] | Now. | 快点 |
[22:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | Right thumbprint. | 请按右手拇指 |
[23:22] | Five minutes, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 还有五分钟 |
[23:23] | Comenzamos en cinco minutos, senoras y senores. | 女士们先生们 五分钟后就开始[西语] |
[23:26] | We agreed on new guidelines for U.S. | 我们同意了美国油企 |
[23:28] | oil companies sharing drilling rights, | 共享钻探权的新指导方针 |
[23:30] | and he’s not saying one way or another on free elections, | 自由选举的事他一字不提 |
[23:32] | which means he’s not ruling them out. | 也不算是完全反对吧 |
[23:34] | Well, I found some great baseball allusions for | 我为国务卿女士的介绍找了几个 |
[23:36] | Madam Secretary’s introduction. | 超赞的棒球典故 |
[23:37] | I mean, there’s this whole extended metaphor about fielding– | 有个对防守的长比喻… |
[23:40] | which I see she’s cut, probably for time. | 现在我发现她删掉了 一定是为了省时 |
[23:42] | Yeah, sure that was it. | 是 肯定的 |
[23:52] | One week before Secretary Marsh’s death | 国务卿马什去世前一周 |
[23:55] | the account contained 40 million U.S. dollars. | 那个账户里有四千万美元 |
[24:00] | Any names of depositors? | 有存款人名字吗 |
[24:01] | Just numbers. But the money is gone. | 只有金额 但钱已经不在了 |
[24:05] | The account has been emptied out. | 账户被清空了 |
[24:08] | By Marsh? | 马什取的吗 |
[24:09] | No. | 不 |
[24:11] | The money was withdrawn the day after he died. | 是在他死后那天被取走的 |
[24:22] | Do the bank records show who withdrew the money? | 银行记录写了是谁取的钱吗 |
[24:25] | It’s a name I didn’t recognize. | 是个我不认识的名字 |
[24:27] | She signed in as the corporation’s recording secretary. | 签字身份是集团的记录秘书 |
[24:32] | Marie Porter. | 玛丽·波特 |
[24:34] | Do you know who that is? | 你认识吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不认识 |
[24:37] | But I know it’s a pseudonym. | 但我知道那是假名 |
[24:41] | Like Carlotta Taniston. | 就像卡洛塔·坦尼斯顿 |
[24:45] | Well, | 好吧 |
[24:46] | you’ll need to find out who she is. | 你要找出她是谁 |
[24:48] | And what the hell Vincent Marsh was doing. | 还有文森特·马什在搞什么鬼 |
[24:54] | Thank you, Nadine. | 谢谢你 纳丁 |
[24:58] | I swear I’m glad he’s dead. | 我真高兴他死了 |
[25:03] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[25:04] | we’re ready to start. | 可以开始了 |
[25:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:17] | Do we? | 有必要吗 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry for last night. | 昨晚真抱歉 |
[25:20] | Water under the bridge. | 过去就过去吧 |
[25:23] | So you’re not gonna tell anyone? | 你不会告诉别人吧 |
[25:25] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[25:27] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[25:30] | It’s really important that I can count on you. | 我真的需要信任你 |
[25:34] | You must worry a lot about protecting your image. | 你一定很在意要保护自己的形象 |
[25:38] | Maybe you should worry a little more | 或许你该更在意 |
[25:39] | about the people that look up to you. | 那些尊敬你的人 |
[25:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:44] | You are on a diplomatic mission, | 你赴外交使命来此 |
[25:46] | representing a country where you have the right | 为的是代表一个让你有权 |
[25:48] | to live the way you want to. | 按自己想法生活的国家 |
[25:52] | Think hypocrisy. | 不是很讽刺吗 |
[25:56] | James isn’t responding to my texts. | 詹姆斯不回我短信 |
[25:58] | Because you didn’t sleep with him? | 因为你没跟他睡吗 |
[25:59] | Because you made him go home. | 因为你逼他回了家 |
[26:01] | Sounds like you picked a real winner there, Al. | 看来你选的这人真是好啊 艾莉 |
[26:03] | Don’t even. James is awesome. | 你够了 詹姆斯很好的 |
[26:05] | Maybe you should snapchat him a shot of your boobs. | 也许你可以给他发张性感照片 |
[26:08] | – That might get a response. – You ruin everything. | -或许他就会回复了 -我的什么事你都会破坏 |
[26:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:11] | I’m sure that you losing it to James | 把第一次献给詹姆斯 |
[26:13] | would’ve been just like you always dreamed. | 一定会像你一直梦寐以求的”美满”啊 |
[26:15] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[26:16] | Actually, it is. | 这就是我的事 |
[26:18] | I was only gonna let him stay to get back at Mom. | 我想让他留下只是为了报复妈妈 |
[26:20] | So why didn’t you? | 那你为什么改主意了 |
[26:21] | Because I didn’t want to do that to you. | 因为我不想这么对你 |
[26:24] | I liked it so much better without you here. | 我更喜欢你不在的日子 |
[26:25] | Don’t worry, as soon as Mom and Dad are back, I’m so out. | 别担心 只要爸妈回来我马上就走 |
[26:29] | Today marks the beginning of a new relationship | 今天标志着我们两国 |
[26:31] | between our two countries. | 友谊的新篇章 |
[26:33] | Finding a way to work through our differences, | 精诚合作 消除分歧 |
[26:35] | and to celebrate our common ground. | 并且庆祝达成的共识 |
[26:38] | As a shining example, | 作为耀眼的实例 |
[26:40] | I would like to introduce another guest of President Suarez, | 我向大家介绍苏雷亚斯总统的另一位客人 |
[26:44] | someone I know you all want to hear from, | 我知道大家都在等待他的发言 |
[26:46] | who’d like to express his gratitude in his own words. | 他也愿用自己的话向大家表达感激之情 |
[26:50] | Manny Azucco. | 曼尼·阿祖科 |
[26:55] | Thank you, Madam Secretary. | 谢谢您 国务卿女士 |
[27:00] | My name is Emmanuel Azucco. | 我的名字叫伊曼尼尔·阿祖科 |
[27:03] | I’m the proud son of a Venezuelan mother, | 我是一位委内瑞拉母亲骄傲的儿子 |
[27:07] | and a proud citizen of the United States. | 也是美国骄傲的公民 |
[27:10] | I’m here… | 我在此 |
[27:12] | as a representative of my country, the United States, | 代表着我的国家 美国 |
[27:14] | and the freedoms it stands for. | 和它拥护的自由 |
[27:17] | Freedom of speech, | 演讲的自由 |
[27:18] | of assembly, | 集会的自由 |
[27:20] | freedom to vote — | 投票的自由 |
[27:22] | to choose. | 选择的自由 |
[27:24] | To choose to be who you are | 选择做真实的自己 |
[27:26] | and speak your truth. | 讲述自己的事实 |
[27:29] | So I cannot stand here… | 所以我无法站在这里 |
[27:32] | and not tell the truth. | 却欺骗自己 |
[27:35] | And that is that I… | 事实就是 我 |
[27:37] | Manny Azucco… | 曼尼·阿祖科 |
[27:39] | am gay. | 是同性恋 |
[27:43] | I am gay, | 我是同性恋 |
[27:45] | Venezuelan-American, | 委内瑞拉裔美国人 |
[27:47] | and proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[28:11] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[28:11] | Suarez is canceling the rest of the visit, | 苏雷亚斯取消了余下的访问 |
[28:13] | disavowing everything we’ve agreed upon. | 撤销了我们达成的所有协议 |
[28:15] | We have an hour before he puts us on a plane. | 在他丢我们上飞机前还有一小时 |
[28:16] | Wait, all because Manny stole the spotlight? | 等等 就因为曼尼抢了风头吗 |
[28:18] | He feels the insult was deliberate. | 他认为这侮辱是有预谋的 |
[28:20] | We weren’t aware of this before, but apparently, | 我们刚得知 据说 |
[28:22] | there were rumors in the last election. | 上次大选时传有各种流言 |
[28:24] | Stories that Suarez had a little fun | 说苏雷亚斯以前 |
[28:26] | with other cadets when he was back in the barracks. | 在军队时曾和同袍们有过绯闻 |
[28:28] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又关这什么事 |
[28:29] | – I don’t — – Nothing confirmed, | -我不明白 -还未证实 |
[28:30] | but they were attacks on his machismo. | 但是他们借此攻击他没有男子气概 |
[28:32] | So now we get to deal with a brutal dictator | 所以现在我们得对付一个玻璃心的 |
[28:35] | who’s also touchy. | 残酷独裁者 |
[28:36] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[28:37] | Did no one see this coming? | 就没一个人预见到吗 |
[28:39] | Manny may have opened up to me about his sexuality, | 曼尼或许向我坦白了他的性取向 |
[28:42] | and I may have said something about hypocrisy. | 我或许也说了他虚伪 |
[28:46] | Madam Secretary… | 国务卿女士 |
[28:48] | the President would like to meet with you and your Chief of Staff. | 总统先生想要见您和您的参谋长 |
[28:53] | Maybe he’s reconsidering. | 也许他改主意了 |
[28:55] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[29:01] | President Suarez, I can honestly tell you | 苏雷亚斯总统 我可以很诚实地告诉你 |
[29:03] | – there was no intention on anyone’s… – No more talking. | -此事绝非我们的… -别说了 |
[29:07] | It is I, Suarez, who will make the terms to you, | 现在轮到我苏雷亚斯 向美国 |
[29:08] | the United States. | 提条件了 |
[29:10] | I want a full public apology, | 我要你们公开道歉 |
[29:11] | also an apology from Senor Azucco, | 阿祖科先生也得道歉 |
[29:13] | and a retraction. | 并且收回他的话 |
[29:15] | Mr. Azucco can hardly take back being gay. | 阿祖科先生很难撤回出柜的话 |
[29:17] | You want to humiliate me and the people of Venezuela, | 你们想羞辱我和委内瑞拉人民 |
[29:19] | then I will humiliate you — Colonel? | 那我也要回敬你 上校 |
[29:23] | This is Colonel Lionel Fuentes | 这位是莱昂内尔·富恩特斯上校 |
[29:24] | of the Policia National. | 国家警察 |
[29:26] | Show them. | 给他们看 |
[29:27] | This was delivered by the Financial Intelligence Unit, | 这是金融情报中心送来的 |
[29:29] | who brought it to our President’s attention. | 希望引起总统先生的注意 |
[29:31] | The account you accessed, Senorita Tolliver, | 你登录的账户 托利佛小姐 |
[29:32] | is one of a number of accounts being monitored by the unit | 是许多因涉嫌用以隐瞒毒品交易 |
[29:35] | on suspicion of being used to conceal profits | 非法武器交易收入 以及洗钱 |
[29:37] | from drug dealing, funds for illegal arms, | 等目的而受到中心 |
[29:39] | and money laundering of all kinds. | 密切关注的账户之一 |
[29:41] | What will the world say, Madam, | 世界会作何反应呢 国务卿 |
[29:43] | when they see that your Chief of Staff got caught, | 当他们看到你的参谋长被发现 |
[29:45] | is perhaps arrested, | 和非法银行交易 |
[29:46] | for doing business with a dirty bank? | 或许还因此被捕了呢 |
[29:49] | I will set the terms — no talk of free elections; | 我的条件是 不许再要求自由竞选 |
[29:51] | you will make a public statement | 你要做公开声明 |
[29:53] | supporting my government; | 支持我的政府 |
[29:54] | and that you, Madam Secretary, | 而且说明你 国务卿女士 |
[29:55] | would be happy if Suarez chooses to be President for life. | 很希望苏雷亚斯当选终生总统 |
[30:02] | You need time to prepare your statement? | 你需要时间来准备演讲稿吗 |
[30:05] | Very well. I will give you that time. | 很好 我给你时间 |
[30:07] | We should go, Ma’am. | 我们走吧 国务卿 |
[30:16] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[30:17] | At least El Presidente was very clear. | 至少总统先生把话说明了 |
[30:20] | We’ve got to figure out a way to be just as clear. | 我们得想办法也表明自己的态度 |
[30:24] | Jay. | 杰伊 |
[30:24] | – Ma’am? – No more incentives. | -是 -别再激励了 |
[30:26] | We got to beat him at his own game. | 我们将计就计 |
[30:29] | What do we have on currency conversion? | 外汇汇兑上我们有什么话语权 |
[30:31] | Currency conversion? | 外汇汇兑 |
[30:33] | It’s risky… | 有风险 |
[30:35] | but it’s a good idea. | 但值得一试 |
[30:37] | All right. | 好 |
[30:38] | Get Treasury on the phone. | 给财政部打电话 |
[30:42] | We’re in this together. | 这事我们一起面对 |
[31:04] | Thank you for meeting like this, Ambassador Dori. | 谢谢和我私下见面 多利大使 |
[31:07] | Under such informal circumstances, | 在如此非正式的环境下 |
[31:10] | it’s like I’m back being a regular civilian. | 感觉像是回到了平民生活 |
[31:15] | You were never a regular at anything, Lior. | 你从来不平常 利奥尔 |
[31:17] | You have a question? | 你有事问我 |
[31:20] | You and our Secretary of State had a private discussion | 几星期前 你和我国国务卿 |
[31:23] | couple weeks ago. | 私下会谈了 |
[31:25] | I’m wondering if you can fill me in on the details. | 你能跟我具体说说吗 |
[31:27] | It’s your State Department — | 你们国务院的事 |
[31:29] | why won’t you ask her yourself? | 你怎么不直接问她 |
[31:31] | Or aren’t the White House and Foggy Bottom on speaking terms? | 还是说白宫和雾谷[国务院]闹矛盾了 |
[31:34] | Perhaps I wasn’t clear. | 也许我说得还不够明白 |
[31:37] | This is me… | 这可是我 |
[31:38] | asking on behalf of the President | 在代表总统问你 |
[31:40] | what you talked about with Elizabeth McCord. | 你和伊丽莎白·麦考德谈论了什么 |
[31:44] | Forgive me, | 很抱歉 |
[31:44] | but I’m a foreign national. | 我是外国公民 |
[31:45] | I don’t have to answer — he’s not my President. | 我不需要回答 他不是我的总统 |
[31:52] | Was it about an incident that took place in | 是谈了十一年前发生在 |
[31:54] | the Persian Gulf 11 years ago? | 波斯湾的事件吗 |
[31:58] | You were head of Mossad, | 你当时是摩萨德的部长 |
[32:00] | and what looked like an accident killed an enemy of Israel? | 而看似意外的事故正好干掉了以色列的敌人 |
[32:04] | You seem to know all about it. | 看来你都知道 |
[32:06] | What more can I tell you? | 那我还能告诉你什么 |
[32:10] | Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful. | 抱歉没能帮上忙 |
[32:17] | You may have helped… | 你的帮助 |
[32:19] | just enough. | 足够了 |
[32:27] | President Suarez, | 苏雷亚斯总统 |
[32:28] | you and I differ on many fundamental issues, but… | 在很多基本问题上 我们的想法绝然不同 |
[32:32] | I think on this one we can agree — | 可是在这点上我们看法一致 |
[32:34] | you are a clever man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[32:36] | You have uncovered the fact that | 你发现我们此次访问 |
[32:38] | we are not here solely on a diplomatic mission. | 并不纯属完成外交使命 |
[32:41] | I came here to indict you. | 我来此是为了控告你 |
[32:44] | You? Indict me? | 你 还想控告我 |
[32:46] | Even after your Chief of Staff got caught | 你的参谋长都被我们发现 |
[32:48] | trying to withdraw funds from a dirty account? | 试图从非法帐户取款了 |
[32:50] | She wasn’t trying to withdraw money. | 她不是去取款的 |
[32:53] | She was gathering information on my behalf | 她是为我去搜集信息的 |
[32:56] | for a broader investigation | 为了协助 |
[32:57] | headed by the U.S. Department of Justice. | 美国司法部牵头的调查 |
[33:00] | What kind of investigation? | 什么调查 |
[33:01] | Into the lax security procedures | 在您的政权下 委内瑞拉的 |
[33:04] | at certain Venezuelan banks under your regime. | 个别银行的安全程序松懈 |
[33:07] | Some might argue that | 某些人可能会说 |
[33:09] | your own security forces had been monitoring such banks, | 你的保安部队在监控这些银行 |
[33:12] | not in the interest of enforcement, | 但却不是为了执法 |
[33:14] | but for blackmail. | 而是为了敲诈 |
[33:17] | The U.S. Treasury Department has expressed its concern, | 美国财政部对此表示关心 |
[33:20] | so much so that it’s considering a proposal | 因此在考虑提议 |
[33:22] | to ban all future transactions | 禁止委内瑞拉银行 |
[33:24] | in U.S. dollars carried out by Venezuelan banks. | 未来所有美金交易 |
[33:27] | A measure they’ll likely take, if you declare yourself dictator | 要是你宣布独裁 拒绝自由选举 |
[33:30] | and deny free elections — an action which would | 他们一定会如此去做 这将严重破坏 |
[33:33] | cripple your national economy and erase whatever recovery | 你国家经济 抹去你任期内 |
[33:36] | it’s made under your presidency. | 在经济恢复上的任何成就 |
[33:39] | I know you that inherited this banking situation. | 我知道银行的这种局势是前任政府留下的 |
[33:42] | I’m willing to advocate on your behalf | 我愿意为你辩护 |
[33:44] | with the Justice Department, | 跟司法部沟通 |
[33:47] | assure them that you find these circumstances | 向他们保证你我都认为 |
[33:50] | as reprehensible as we do. | 这种做法是应受谴责的 |
[33:56] | Let us say I come around to your way of thinking. | 就算我答应了你 |
[33:58] | There’s still the matter of damage control | 今天新闻发布会造成的影响 |
[34:00] | after today’s press conference. | 仍然需要挽回 |
[34:01] | Yes, we’ve thought of that, too. | 这个我们也想到了 |
[34:03] | We’ve been tracking Twitter and other social media. | 我们一直在观察推特和其它社交媒体 |
[34:06] | Manny’s blowing up, especially here in Venezuela. | 曼尼越来越火了 特别是在委内瑞拉 |
[34:08] | An overwhelming majority of your country’s population | 您国家的很大部分人口 |
[34:11] | still view Manny Azucco as a hero and national treasure. | 仍然视曼尼·阿祖科为英雄和国宝 |
[34:14] | And it turns out that Mr. Azucco | 而且我们得知阿祖科先生 |
[34:17] | is interested in returning to baseball. | 有兴趣重返棒球界 |
[34:19] | Only this time, he wants to play on a bigger stage. | 而这次他希望在更大的舞台上大显身手 |
[34:22] | He wants to play in a true World Series. | 他希望参与真正的世界职棒大赛 |
[34:26] | The World Baseball Classic this coming March, | 明年三月的世界棒球经典赛 |
[34:29] | as a member of your national team. | 做为您国家队的队员参与 |
[34:32] | Even going into retirement, his stats were pretty good. | 尽管早已退休 他的数据还是挺不错的 |
[34:36] | He’d wipe the diamond with your competition. | 他一定能秒杀竞争对手 |
[34:38] | The highest Venezuela ever placed was third, | 2009年 委内瑞拉获得史上最高名次 |
[34:40] | back in 2009. | 世界第三 |
[34:43] | This could put your team back on top | 这可能让委内瑞拉队重回巅峰 |
[34:44] | and garner world attention, as well as national pride. | 赢得全世界的瞩目 以及民族自豪感 |
[34:59] | Colonel Fuentes… | 富恩特斯上校 |
[35:00] | I wonder if I might ask a favor, | 作为打击腐败的战友 |
[35:02] | as one enemy of corruption to another. | 我能请求你帮个忙吗 |
[35:07] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[35:10] | I’m interested in any information you have | 我希望得到那个账户上的 |
[35:13] | on the other signatories on that account. | 另外几个缔约人的信息 |
[35:18] | I will deliver the results to you personally. | 我会亲自把报告发给您 |
[35:21] | I really appreciate it. Thank you. | 我深表感激 谢谢 |
[35:26] | At 12:15 this afternoon, | 今天中午十二点十五分 |
[35:28] | Ambassador Dori and Russell Jackson | 多利大使和拉塞尔·杰克逊 |
[35:30] | each went off their official schedules for half an hour. | 各离开了岗位三十分钟 |
[35:33] | Given what you fed Jackson… | 毕竟你给杰克逊留了信息 |
[35:35] | That’s no coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[35:36] | Doesn’t mean Jackson was involved in killing Marsh. | 但这并不表示杰克逊有参与马什的谋杀 |
[35:38] | It looks really bad. | 可看上去很可疑 |
[35:42] | So tell me what I’m looking at here. | 跟我说说这张照片 |
[35:44] | It’s a surveillance photo obtained | 这是从委内瑞拉国家警局 |
[35:45] | from the Venezuelan National Police. | 获取的监控照片 |
[35:49] | That’s the last person to make a withdrawal on Marsh’s account. | 这是最后一个从马什的账户取款的人 |
[35:53] | Signed herself in as… | 她登记的名字是 |
[35:55] | Marie Porter. | 玛丽·波特 |
[35:57] | Took out $40 million | 在马什的飞机 |
[35:59] | the day after Marsh’s plane crashed. | 坠落后的第二天取出了四千万美元 |
[36:01] | You think there’s enough for a facial ID? | 这够做面部识别吗 |
[36:04] | Well, let’s see what comes up. | 只有试试看了 |
[36:06] | I’ll let you know. | 有消息我通知你 |
[36:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:17] | You got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[36:20] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[36:22] | I thought we might have a talk. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[36:25] | You want to know about what went on in Venezuela? | 你想知道在委内瑞拉发生了什么事吗 |
[36:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:31] | And about the secret investigation you’ve been conducting | 还有你在进行的秘密调查 |
[36:34] | into Vincent Marsh’s death. | 关于文森特·马什的死 |
[36:47] | I thought I’d seen it all, | 我以为我已经见识了 |
[36:49] | just how far it was possible for you to go — | 你到底有多大胆量 |
[36:52] | the arrogance! | 多目中无人 |
[36:53] | Naive behavior! The contempt! | 多行事天真 轻视他人 |
[36:55] | – I don’t feel contempt, Russell. – Then what do you call it? | -我没轻视任何人 拉塞尔 -那这算什么 |
[36:58] | Did you think I wouldn’t see, wouldn’t know? | 你以为我不会发现吗 不会知道吗 |
[37:00] | Nothing gets by me! | 什么都瞒不过我 |
[37:02] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:06] | You thought I wouldn’t notice you questioning the NTSB report? | 你以为我不会发现你在质疑交安会的报告吗 |
[37:09] | That says conclusively | 报告已经定论了 |
[37:10] | Secretary Vincent Marsh died in an accident. | 国务卿文森特·马什死于意外事故 |
[37:16] | You didn’t think I-I’d find out you talked to Dori | 觉得我不会知道你因为一模一样的空难 |
[37:18] | about an identical accident, | 跑去找了多利吗 |
[37:20] | same plane, | 一架同样的飞机 |
[37:21] | in the Middle East…in the Persian Gulf? | 坠落在了中东的波斯湾 |
[37:24] | Except that some people think it wasn’t an accident, | 不同的是有人怀疑它并非意外 |
[37:26] | that it was staged, most likely by the Israelis, | 而很有可能是以色列人为了除掉敌人 |
[37:28] | to murder someone on their enemies list. | 蓄意制造的谋杀 |
[37:31] | What am I supposed to think about that? | 你要我怎么想 |
[37:33] | That I don’t believe that Marsh’s death was an accident. | 你会觉得 我不相信马什死于意外 |
[37:38] | You think it was murder. | 你认为是谋杀 |
[37:40] | It was. | 就是谋杀 |
[37:41] | But you somehow fail to share your suspicions. | 但你不知怎么地 没告诉我们你的怀疑 |
[37:46] | Not suspicions. | 不是怀疑 |
[37:47] | But you don’t share it with the people you work with. | 你没有告诉和你共事的人 |
[37:49] | With the people supposedly on your team… | 那些应该是和你同一个阵营的人 |
[37:52] | myself and the President of the United States. | 我 还有美国总统 |
[37:57] | So what am I supposed to think? | 所以我应该怎么想 |
[38:00] | What possible reason could there be… | 还能有什么理由 |
[38:02] | except you think I had him killed. | 除了你觉得 我就是凶手 |
[38:08] | Thought you might have knowledge of it, yes. | 我以为你或许知情 没错 |
[38:11] | You seriously think that I… | 你当真以为我… |
[38:14] | and the President… are assassins? | 还有总统 是凶手吗 |
[38:19] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[38:23] | When’d you change your mind? | 你什么时候改变想法了 |
[38:25] | Just now. | 就在刚才 |
[38:27] | You didn’t just find out | 不是你自己发现了 |
[38:29] | about my conversation with Dori. | 我和多利的谈话 |
[38:32] | I led you to it. | 我故意让你知道的 |
[38:34] | I fed you that information | 我透露给了你信息 |
[38:36] | and you went for it. | 然后你上当了 |
[38:38] | Now you’re showing me your hand | 现在你朝我发脾气 |
[38:40] | and that tells me everything. | 这说明了一切 |
[38:44] | Guy like you, Russell, | 像你这样的人物 拉塞尔 |
[38:45] | with your resources, you could’ve covered this up, | 凭借你的资源 完全可以掩盖事实 |
[38:47] | throw me off the scent, | 转移我的注意力 |
[38:50] | probably create false trails of evidence… | 伪造一些证据的痕迹 |
[38:55] | everything but what you’re doing right now. | 你的选择有很多 但你不会像这样跟我摊牌 |
[39:12] | Bravo. | 了不起 |
[39:15] | I didn’t want to be right about you and the President. | 我不希望对你和总统的怀疑是正确的 |
[39:20] | Can I assume he’s not involved? | 我能认为他没有参与吗 |
[39:22] | ‘Course you can. | 当然可以 |
[39:25] | My God, all this time… | 老天 这么久以来 |
[39:30] | How could you just… | 你是怎么能… |
[39:32] | go about your business? | 安心工作的 |
[39:39] | That’s what I was trained for. | 这是我曾经的训练内容 |
[39:57] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[40:00] | That could take awhile. | 要说上很长时间 |
[40:12] | I’ve got all night. | 我有一整晚 |
[40:25] | Oh, it is good to have you back. | 你能回来真好 |
[40:27] | I’m not back…I just did you a favor, remember? | 我没有回来 只是来帮忙 记得吗 |
[40:32] | So did you start the discussion yet? | 你们开始谈话了吗 |
[40:34] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你呢 |
[40:35] | Wait…there’s a discussion? Really? | 慢着 还有谈话 不是真的吧 |
[40:38] | You’re-you’re gonna punish me for helping you out? | 你们居然用惩罚来回报我的帮忙吗 |
[40:40] | It’s not punishment. We just have some questions. | 不是惩罚 只是要问几个问题 |
[40:42] | Okay, so, an interrogation, then? | 好吧 那是审问咯 |
[40:44] | Look, I checked with security when I came in. | 我回来的时候问过安保人员 |
[40:46] | Apparently you signed in a visitor | 你在晚上十点钟 |
[40:48] | around 10 p.m. the other night. | 带了一个人回家 |
[40:50] | Someone named James Montgomery? | 名字叫詹姆斯·蒙哥马利 |
[40:52] | And he didn’t check out until 1:45 a.m.? | 他居然待到凌晨一点四十五才走 |
[40:56] | Yeah. So? | 是的 所以呢 |
[40:57] | Stevie… | 斯蒂芬 |
[40:58] | a guy we don’t know, with Alison in the house? | 我们都不认识的男生 还有艾莉森在家 |
[41:00] | Oh, come on, he’s a guy that I know. | 拜托 他是我认识的人啦 |
[41:02] | From the restaurant. He just wanted to drop by. | 餐馆的同事 他不过是来玩玩 |
[41:06] | So late? | 那么晚吗 |
[41:07] | It’s not late for people my age. | 对于我们年轻人来说不晚 |
[41:10] | He just wanted to come by, hang out and talk, | 他就是过来玩玩 聊聊天而已 |
[41:13] | which is all we did. | 我们没有干别的了 |
[41:15] | Is it really that big of a problem? | 问题真的有这么严重吗 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry that I lied, okay? | 抱歉我撒谎了 好吗 |
[41:20] | I just didn’t want to worry you. | 我只是不想让你们担心而已 |
[41:23] | Going forward… | 从今以后 |
[41:24] | I would rather that you worry us than lie to us. | 我宁愿你让我们担心 也不要撒谎 |
[41:28] | Okay. Lesson learned. I’m sorry. | 好的 吸取教训了 对不起 |
[41:32] | So you’re not really off of real milk? | 所以你不是真的出去买”真奶”的吗 |
[41:37] | No. | 不是 |
[41:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:41] | I’m making pancakes. | 我来做煎饼 |
[41:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:46] | Thank you for staying and doing that. | 谢谢你能过来帮忙 |
[41:53] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[42:04] | Yeah, Isabelle, talk to me. | 我是伊莎贝尔 请说 |
[42:08] | I got an I.D. on Marie Porter. | 我查到了那个玛丽·波特 |
[42:10] | You’re not gonna like who she works for. | 你不会想知道她替谁工作的 |
[42:14] | The last person to take money out of the account | 最后一个从加拉加斯的账户里 |
[42:17] | in Caracas was an Iranian national. | 提钱的人 是伊朗国籍 |
[42:20] | She signed in as Marie Porter, | 登记的名字是玛丽·波特 |
[42:21] | but her real name is Samila Mahdavi. | 真名是沙米拉·玛达维 |
[42:25] | She’s a known affiliate of VEVAK. | 她是伊情局的成员 |
[42:28] | The Iranian Foreign Intelligence Ministry. | 伊朗外国情报局 |
[42:30] | So the lead goes overseas. | 所以线索引向境外 |
[42:32] | And straight to the government of Iran. | 直指伊朗政府 |
[42:35] | And there go the peace talks. | 看来和谈是没戏了 |
[42:39] | It’s time for you to hand this off, Bess. | 是时候把这些上交了 贝丝 |
[42:42] | to the people who really should be handling it… | 交给应该处理这种事情人 |
[42:43] | Munsey. | 蒙西 |
[42:45] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[42:47] | And the President? | 还有总统吗 |
[42:49] | You already stopped him from starting one war with Iran, Bess. | 你已经阻止了他发动一场对伊朗的战争 贝丝 |
[42:51] | Let’s not give him a reason to start another. | 不要再给他理由发动另一场 |
[42:53] | Not unless we’re sure. | 除非我们确定 |
[42:54] | You really think we could be sending cruise missiles into Tehran? | 你真的认为我们会向德黑兰发射巡航导弹吗 |
[42:57] | If the Iranians were behind the murder of the Secretary of State, | 如果伊朗人当真是谋杀国务卿的幕后黑手 |
[42:59] | it won’t just be cruise missiles… | 就不只是发射巡航导弹了 |
[43:02] | and it won’t just be Tehran. | 也不只是对向德黑兰 |