时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 德州 金尼县 美国/墨西哥边境 | |
[00:37] | Texas State Trooper. | 德州州警 |
[00:39] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[01:02] | Banks! | 班克斯 |
[01:04] | How bad you hit, Banks? | 你伤得怎么样 班克斯 |
[01:16] | I know you and your son have been through a lot | 班克斯夫人 我知道你们母子这几个月 |
[01:18] | these past few months, Mrs. Banks. | 经历了很多痛心的事 |
[01:21] | Your husband’s death was a terrible tragedy, | 您丈夫的死是个不幸的悲剧 |
[01:23] | and I know that you want | 我也知道您想看见 |
[01:24] | to see the man responsible face justice. | 杀人凶手被绳之于法 |
[01:27] | As do I. | 我也想 |
[01:28] | Carlos Ochoa has been apprehended in Mexico, | 卡洛斯·奥查亚已被墨西哥警方抓获 |
[01:31] | and they are willing to extradite him. | 他们也同意引渡他到美国受审 |
[01:33] | But they haven’t. | 但引渡还未完成 |
[01:34] | As you know, | 正如你所知 |
[01:35] | the sticking point has been Mexico’s standing policy | 如今的胶着点在于墨西哥政策规定 |
[01:38] | against extraditing any of its citizens | 严禁将墨西哥公民引渡至 |
[01:41] | to a country with the death penalty. | 执行死刑的国家 |
[01:42] | But he-he’s a member of a drug cartel | 但他是贩毒集团的成员 |
[01:44] | and a murderer. | 还是个杀人犯 |
[01:46] | What do they care? | 他们干嘛在乎他的生死 |
[01:47] | He’s still a citizen. | 他仍是墨西哥公民 |
[01:48] | And they object to another country meting out | 而他们反对他国以死刑 |
[01:51] | that kind of justice. | 惩治罪犯 |
[01:52] | However, if I can get your blessing | 但是 若我们能得到您的同意 |
[01:55] | to take the death penalty off the table, | 不判处死刑 |
[01:57] | I can bring Ochoa stateside | 我就能把奥查亚带回美国 |
[01:58] | and have him stand trial. | 接受审判 |
[02:00] | He can spend the rest of his life behind bars. | 他会在监狱度过余生 |
[02:03] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:05] | That he’ll get life? | 确定他会被判无期徒刑 |
[02:08] | I’m sure that he will get a fair trial. | 我确定他会得到公平的审判 |
[02:12] | I can’t guarantee the outcome. | 但不能保证判决的结果 |
[02:14] | But I can assure you that the U.S. Attorney | 但我能向你保证 联邦检察官 |
[02:17] | is going to seek the maximum penalty. | 将会以最高刑罚起诉 |
[02:20] | He should die. | 他该死 |
[02:23] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[02:25] | A life behind bars means he will never be able | 无期徒刑意味着 |
[02:28] | to hurt another person ever. | 他再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[02:30] | It means another family won’t have to go through | 意味着其他家庭不必经历 |
[02:32] | what we’re going through because of him. | 他给我们带来的这种苦痛 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | If that’s the only way, | 如果别无他法 |
[02:41] | then okay. | 那我同意 |
[02:43] | Mom, this man should have to pa… | 妈妈 这个人该… |
[02:44] | No, if he stays in Mexico, | 不 如果他留在墨西哥 |
[02:45] | we don’t know what’ll happen. | 我们都不确定会发生什么 |
[02:47] | They could let him go. | 他们也许会放了他 |
[02:49] | She’s saying this is the best thing, and… | 她说这是最好的办法 所以… |
[02:52] | we have to trust her. | 我们要相信她 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:15] | – Time to go. – Ugh, already? | -该走了 -这么快 |
[03:18] | Don’t want to miss your plane. | 可不能误机了 |
[03:19] | Oh, the plane’s not gonna leave without me, Blake. | 专机等不到我不会起飞的 布莱克 |
[03:22] | You know, I had my heart set on the train, actually, | 其实我想坐火车去的 |
[03:24] | but Fred vetoed that with extreme prejudice. | 但弗莱德强烈反对 |
[03:28] | Why do I get the impression you’re trying to get rid of me? | 为什么我感觉你是在赶我走 |
[03:30] | Because I’m trying to get rid of you. | 因为我的确是在赶你走 |
[03:32] | This is your 25th wedding anniversary. | 这是你结婚二十五周年纪念 |
[03:33] | It’s a momentous occasion. | 是个意义重大的日子 |
[03:36] | And I promised Dr. McCord I’d get you out of here on time. | 而且我答应了麦考德博士要让你准时离开 |
[03:39] | You did? | 是吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, he warned me that you always dragged your feet | 他提醒我 你总会在度假前 |
[03:41] | before taking a vacation. | 磨磨蹭蹭拖延时间 |
[03:42] | Even before you were Secretary of State. | 即使在你担任国务卿前就有这习惯 |
[03:44] | And he’s expecting Herculean resistance to this one. | 他预计会遭到你强韧的反抗 |
[03:47] | You and Henry talk behind my back? | 你居然背着我跟亨利联系 |
[03:50] | Frequently. Let’s go. | 经常如此 走吧 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:57] | This is it. | 时间到了 |
[03:58] | I am leaving the building. | 我要离开了 |
[04:00] | So… | 然后… |
[04:02] | Deputy Secretary Cushing is on call if you need him. | 若有情况 有副国务卿库欣待命 |
[04:05] | I saw him the other day in the hallway, | 我前几天在走廊碰见他了 |
[04:07] | and he snubbed me. | 他居然对我视而不见 |
[04:08] | Well, maybe he didn’t recognize you. | 也许他没认出你来 |
[04:10] | He was acting secretary | 马什去世后 |
[04:11] | for two months after Marsh passed. | 他担任了两个月的代理国务卿 |
[04:13] | Like, we saw each other every day. | 我们每天抬头不见低头见的 |
[04:14] | He’s probably still bitter | 他也许还心怀怨恨 |
[04:15] | because he had to vacate the big chair. | 自己得让出国务卿的宝座 |
[04:17] | I think he actually believed | 我觉得他真的以为 |
[04:18] | he was going to be appointed Secretary. | 自己会被任命为下届国务卿 |
[04:20] | Nope, I think it was personal. | 不 我觉得他就是针对我 |
[04:21] | But you think everything is personal. | 你觉得所有人都在针对你 |
[04:22] | That does not mean I’m wrong. | 这不代表我判断错误 |
[04:24] | Nadine, let’s finalize this extradition. | 纳丁 我们得把引渡落实好 |
[04:26] | Will you get me an appointment next week | 你能帮我预约下周 |
[04:27] | with the, uh, Mexican ambassador? | 和墨西哥大使见个面吗 |
[04:29] | That’s Rafael Lopez. | 他叫拉斐尔·洛佩斯 |
[04:30] | Oh, thank you, Blake. | 谢了 布莱克 |
[04:31] | I state the obvious because I care. | 明知故答是因为我工作认真 |
[04:36] | All right, so I will see you all next week. | 好了 我们下周见 |
[04:38] | And if something comes up… | 如果发生了什么事情… |
[04:40] | Nothing will come up. | 不会发生什么事的 |
[04:42] | – But… – Please leave. | -但… -请您启程 |
[04:45] | Now. | 马上 |
[04:46] | – Leaving. – Have a good trip. | -这就走 -玩得愉快 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | Klaus is clean? | 克劳斯是清白的吗 |
[04:50] | I’m not saying that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[04:51] | You’re my handler. Be straight with me. | 你是我的联系人 跟我说实话 |
[04:53] | The bug you planted came up empty. | 你设置的窃听器一无所获 |
[04:56] | Nothing incriminating, just a lot of PBS and Mozart. | 没有犯罪证明 只听到广播和莫扎特 |
[04:58] | What about his connection to the Butcher of the Euphrates | 他跟幼发拉底河屠夫的联系 |
[05:00] | and the missing canisters of sarin gas? | 以及失窃的沙林毒气是怎么回事 |
[05:02] | That doesn’t go away just because he’s smart enough | 他不在家谈论这些 |
[05:04] | not to talk shop in his house. | 并不代表这些都与他无关 |
[05:05] | I agree, but to keep the op active, | 我同意 但要继续任务 |
[05:08] | we need more to go on. | 我们需要更多的证据 |
[05:09] | Look, I saw the same intel that you did. | 我也看到过那份情报 |
[05:11] | I am very uncomfortable letting this go. | 就这么放手让我非常不安 |
[05:13] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[05:15] | My bosses have moved on. | 我上司决定放弃 |
[05:17] | Even if Klaus is a threat, he’s not an immediate one. | 即使克劳斯是个威胁 但事态并不紧急 |
[05:20] | They have bigger fish to fry. | 他们还有更重要的事情要处理 |
[05:24] | It’s not my call, Henry. | 这事我做不了主 亨利 |
[05:25] | I answer to a chain of command. I have to trust their judgment. | 我服从上级命令 只能相信他们的判断 |
[05:28] | Klaus is going to Tel Aviv for six months. | 克劳斯要去特拉维夫六个月 |
[05:30] | They’re handing the whole thing over to Mossad. | 他们要把整件事移交给摩萨德 |
[05:32] | This completes your assignment. | 你的任务结束了 |
[05:35] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的奉献 |
[05:36] | We do appreciate your dedication and everything you risked. | 我们感谢你的奉献以及你所冒的风险 |
[05:40] | Take care. | 保重 |
[05:47] | I’m heading out to lunch with Governor Lockwood. | 我要去和洛克伍德州长共进午餐 |
[05:49] | Back in an hour or so. | 一小时左右回来 |
[05:51] | I didn’t realize you and the Governor were so close. | 都不知道你和州长那么熟呢 |
[05:53] | I worked in his first campaign | 我上大学的时候 |
[05:54] | when he ran for Mayor of Galveston | 他正竞选加尔维斯敦市长 |
[05:56] | back when I was in college. | 我曾任职他的竞选人员 |
[05:59] | A secret Texan. | 深藏不露的德州人 |
[06:00] | Born in Connecticut, | 我出生在康涅狄格州 |
[06:01] | but we moved to Dallas when I was a kid. | 但在我小时候我们举家搬去了达拉斯 |
[06:03] | I fly both flags. | 我自认是两州人 |
[06:05] | Like a true politician. | 像个真正的政客 |
[06:07] | What’s the lunch about? | 这顿午餐有什么目的吗 |
[06:09] | He’s in town lobbying Congress for federal funds | 他来特区游说国会批准增加 |
[06:11] | to police the U.S./Mexico border, | 美国和墨西哥边境的警方经费 |
[06:13] | and, I’m sure, fishing for information | 他肯定也想从我这套点 |
[06:15] | about the extradition. | 引渡进程的消息 |
[06:16] | Opportunity for a little hand-holding. | 正好可以借此安慰一下他 |
[06:19] | Well, I thought I’d do a little multitasking. | 是啊 一石两鸟 |
[06:21] | Did the trooper’s widow sign off? | 州警的遗孀同意了吗 |
[06:23] | She did. | 同意了 |
[06:23] | Can I tell him that? | 这消息我可以告诉他吗 |
[06:24] | You may. | 可以 |
[06:25] | Oh, but be careful with Lockwood. | 但小心点洛克伍德这人 |
[06:27] | – He’s wily. – I know. | -他很狡诈 -我知道 |
[06:29] | I gave him some of his wiliest ideas. | 他有些最狡诈的主意还是我出的呢 |
[06:37] | I hate to admit it, but this steak is pretty good. | 我不想承认 但这牛排挺不错 |
[06:42] | One thing I miss most about Dallas is Denson’s Downtown. | 我最想念的是达拉斯的丹森牛排店 |
[06:47] | I feel for you, I do. | 我懂你 真的 |
[06:51] | I got to say, | 不得不说 |
[06:53] | you did a job shaving off your accent. | 你口音改得挺好的嘛 |
[06:57] | Tell me, is it really gone? | 老实说 是真不会说了 |
[06:58] | Or do you keep it in your pocket for when you need it? | 还是留在必要时才拿出来秀两手 |
[07:01] | Only comes out when I’m drinking or talking to my mama. | 只有在我喝酒以及和妈妈谈话时才会用 |
[07:03] | And there are definitely some crossover moments. | 这两件事情绝对有交集 |
[07:10] | So how’d it go this morning with Congress? | 今天早上在国会还顺利吗 |
[07:14] | Double-talk. | 含糊其词 |
[07:16] | Turned into triple-talk, turned into a lot of hot air. | 顾左右而言他 最后变成漂亮的空话 |
[07:19] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[07:20] | It’s not like I don’t have reason | 我又不是无缘无故 |
[07:21] | to ask for those funds. | 来要求增加拨款 |
[07:23] | Texas state trooper murdered right down there on the border. | 德州州警就在边界被杀害 |
[07:27] | Now, what further proof do they need that it’s necessary? | 还需要什么证据证明拨款的必要性 |
[07:34] | So what’s the update on the, uh, | 话说 卡洛斯·奥查亚的引渡 |
[07:38] | extradition of Carlos Ochoa? | 有什么新的进展了 |
[07:41] | Good news, actually. | 好消息 |
[07:43] | The Secretary received the family’s blessing | 国务卿成功让遗孀同意 |
[07:45] | to take the death penalty off the table. | 不提交死刑指控 |
[07:47] | We should be able to finalize everything | 我们下周就能跟墨西哥方面 |
[07:49] | with Mexico next week. | 敲定一切细节 |
[07:50] | Why is Mexico dictating terms? | 凭什么由墨西哥指定条件 |
[07:54] | Why-how does the Secretary agree to such a thing? | 国务卿怎么会同意这么荒谬的要求 |
[07:57] | Without even consulting me? | 而且都不跟我商量一下 |
[07:59] | If the Secretary didn’t take the death penalty off the table, | 如果国务卿不同意撤销死刑控诉 |
[08:01] | the extradition would’ve stalled. | 引渡会一直拖滞不前 |
[08:03] | The longer Ochoa stays in Mexico, | 奥查亚在墨西哥待得越久 |
[08:05] | the greater the chance he could slip away. | 他就有更多的机会溜走 |
[08:07] | The Secretary was thinking about Trooper Banks’ family. | 国务卿也是为班克斯州警的家人考虑 |
[08:09] | She didn’t want to drag this thing out any longer. | 她不想让事情再拖延下去了 |
[08:11] | Second-tier justice is still justice. | 让步的正义 也是正义 |
[08:14] | Family deserves that. | 他的家人理当得到正义 |
[08:16] | Oh, Jay, you’re right. | 杰伊 你说得对 |
[08:19] | They shouldn’t wait any longer | 不该让他们再等下去 |
[08:21] | to see that bastard pay the piper. | 要早日把这家伙绳之于法 |
[08:26] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[08:28] | If you don’t have the better makings of a politician. | 还真没有比你更适合从政的人了 |
[08:32] | I run too hot. | 我太莽撞了 |
[08:34] | I always have. | 一向如此 |
[08:35] | Well, your constituents appreciate your passion. | 你的选民喜欢的就是你的热诚 |
[08:38] | I do have that going for me. | 这的确对我有利 |
[08:43] | Just so we’re clear on the rules… | 再次确保你们明确规矩… |
[08:46] | Yes, Mom… no boys, no parties. | 知道了妈妈 不能叫男孩来 不能开派对 |
[08:48] | We went over this. | 不是都说过了吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, we did, | 是说过了 |
[08:50] | and then what happened last time? There was a boy. | 结果上次不还是有个男孩过来了 |
[08:52] | – Lesson learned. – Okay. | -我吸取教训了 -很好 |
[08:53] | No company of any gender. | 不能叫人来 勿论性别 |
[08:55] | Think they got it, honey. | 我想他们都知道了 亲爱的 |
[08:56] | Okay, hey, Jason, you’ve got to finish | 杰森 别忘了你得把那篇 |
[08:58] | your Italian Government paper. | 意大利政府的作业写完 |
[09:00] | And it should not be about how Italy is run | 不要通篇宣称意大利实际是由 |
[09:02] | by a Masonic shadow government. | 共济会的影子政府操控着 |
[09:04] | Uh, it is, but… | 本来就是 但… |
[09:05] | Okay, okay, okay, I just, oh… | 好了 好了 我只是要… |
[09:07] | Okay, great. Bye. | 好极了 再见 |
[09:08] | – Listen, we’re gonna be in New York, so we’re nearby. – Bye. | -我们去的是纽约 很近 -拜拜 |
[09:10] | If something happens, you just call, | 发生什么事 马上打给我们 |
[09:12] | and then we just… we’ll be right here. | 我们会很快赶回来 |
[09:14] | That’s weird. Why don’t go to, like, | 真是奇怪 为什么不去像是 |
[09:15] | Europe or Jamaica or something? | 欧洲或是牙买加之类的地方庆祝 |
[09:17] | Go big or go home. | 玩就玩大点嘛 |
[09:18] | It’s romantic, doofus. They went to New York | 这才叫浪漫 傻子 他们第一次 |
[09:20] | on their first anniversary. | 结婚周年纪念就去的纽约 |
[09:21] | We are gonna retrace our steps and stay at the same hotel, | 我们要重温上次的线路 住同一家酒店 |
[09:24] | and we’re gonna eat at the same restaurant. | 在同一家餐厅进餐 |
[09:26] | The Rue Dix-Sept. | 迪克斯餐厅 |
[09:28] | Best cassoulet this side of Paris. | 法国外最好吃的豆焖肉 |
[09:29] | Which — we already could be by now. | 我们该去了 |
[09:31] | Yes, I know. I know, I know. I know. | 好了 好了 我知道 |
[09:33] | Oh, hey, listen… Blake is gonna stop by | 听好 布莱克一会儿会过来 |
[09:36] | – and check in on you guys. – Why? | -看一下你们 -为什么 |
[09:37] | – Don’t ask that. – Because Stevie’s gonna be | -别问理由 -因为斯蒂芬 |
[09:39] | with her college friends in Wilmington for the weekend | 这周末要和大学的朋友去威尔明顿 |
[09:40] | and somebody has to check… | 总得有人看着点你们 |
[09:41] | – Okay, Mom, everything… – Why? | -好了妈妈 没事的 -为什么 |
[09:43] | Because it makes me feel better. | 因为这能让我更放心 |
[09:45] | – I love you, I do. – ‘Kay. | -我爱你们 真的 -好 |
[09:46] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay. – Mom, everything is gonna be fine. | -好好好 -妈妈 没事的 赶紧去吧 |
[09:49] | Listen, be sure and run the dishwasher. | 记得要用洗碗机 |
[09:51] | Otherwise, it starts to smell. | 不然会发臭 |
[09:52] | – Bye. – And, Jason… just because I’m not riding you about it | -再见 -杰森 虽然我没有嚷嚷让你倒垃圾 |
[09:55] | doesn’t mean that there isn’t any garbage. | 不代表没有垃圾要倒 |
[09:57] | Be sure and take that out. | 记得把垃圾拿出去 |
[09:58] | And let’s not do so much television this weekend… | 记得别看太多电视了… |
[10:03] | – Steven. – Hi, Nadine. | -史蒂文 -好啊 纳丁 |
[10:05] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[10:06] | I just wanted to come down | 我只是想过来 |
[10:07] | and, uh, check in. | 看一下 |
[10:09] | Well, as you can see, it’s a quiet Friday afternoon. | 正如您所见 平静的周五下午 |
[10:12] | Madam Secretary get away okay? | 国务卿女士启程还顺利吗 |
[10:14] | Yes, uh, Blake actually finally forced her out the door. | 实际上是布莱克把她赶了出去 |
[10:18] | Deputy Secretary Cushing. | 副国务卿库欣 |
[10:20] | Jay, how’s it going? | 杰伊 最近好吗 |
[10:21] | Fine, thanks. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[10:22] | How was your lunch with Governor Lockwood? | 你跟洛克伍德州长的午餐如何 |
[10:24] | Well, actually, he was unhappy about not being consulted | 他对未争取他的意见就同意 |
[10:27] | regarding the extradition of Ochoa. | 奥查亚引渡条件一事挺不高兴 |
[10:29] | I calmed him down, but it might be a good idea | 我安抚了下他 但也许副国务卿库欣 |
[10:31] | for Deputy Cushing to give him a call | 给他致电一番会更好 |
[10:33] | and make sure he’s not making waves. | 确保他别搞什么小动作 |
[10:34] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[10:35] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[10:37] | After the murder of a Texas state trooper, | 在德州州警被残忍杀害后 |
[10:39] | Congress still refuses to approve funds | 国会依然拒绝拨款 |
[10:42] | for border security with Mexico. | 增援墨西哥边界的安保 |
[10:44] | The cartel killer responsible for the murder | 犯下罪行的贩毒集团成员 |
[10:48] | will be extradited to the United States | 将会被引渡回美国 |
[10:50] | to stand trial, but I have just learned | 接受审判 但我刚刚获悉 |
[10:52] | that the Justice Department has agreed | 司法部已经同意 |
[10:54] | to take the death penalty off the table. | 不判处死刑 |
[10:56] | Since when does a foreign country | 从何时起 外国也能 |
[10:59] | dictate terms to the United States? | 跟美国提条件了 |
[11:02] | As of today, I am deploying the National Guard to the border. | 今天 我将向边境派遣国民警卫队 |
[11:06] | This is a state issue | 这既是一州之事 |
[11:09] | as well as a federal one. | 也是一国之事 |
[11:12] | A Texas citizen, | 一名德州公民 |
[11:15] | Roger Banks… | 罗杰·班克斯 |
[11:16] | Secretary of State McCord’s office. | 国务卿麦考德办公室 |
[11:17] | …was murdered. | …被残忍杀害 |
[11:19] | We will take care of our own. | 我们要捍卫我们自己的利益 |
[11:22] | It’s Ambassador Lopez. | 是洛佩斯大使 |
[11:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:48] | What was that about? | 这是干什么 |
[11:50] | They were expecting somebody famous. | 他们等着拍名人呢 |
[11:51] | Beyonce was here last week. | 碧昂斯上周来过 |
[11:53] | Tough crowd. | 群众要求真高啊 |
[12:01] | Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[12:02] | Why don’t we set some ground rules | 我们何不为这个愉快的小假期 |
[12:03] | for our little stroll down memory lane? | 定些基本规矩呢 |
[12:05] | Such as? | 比如 |
[12:06] | We go off the grid. | 我们玩消失 |
[12:08] | No phones, no computers, | 不用手机 不用电脑 |
[12:10] | no TV, just anything with an “on” button. | 也不看电视 有开关的东西都关掉 |
[12:15] | I know you’re nervous | 我知道你很紧张 |
[12:16] | this is your first time away from the office, | 这是你上任来第一次离开办公室 |
[12:18] | but you got a great staff. | 但你有一群很能干的下属 |
[12:19] | They wouldn’t be working for you if they weren’t great. | 他们要是不能干 怎么能为你工作 |
[12:20] | So they will find you if something big comes up. | 要是真有什么大事 他们会想办法找到你的 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | Off the grid, swear. | 彻底消失 我发誓 |
[12:27] | – Off. – Off. | -消失 -消失 |
[12:29] | Is Texas a part of the United States or not? | 德克萨斯州到底是不是美国的一部分 |
[12:31] | Mr. Ambassador, this is Governor Lockwood | 大使先生 洛克伍德州长想拿这事 |
[12:34] | pulling a political stunt. | 当政治噱头 |
[12:35] | I’m sure we can find a solution… | 我相信我们能找到解决办法… |
[12:36] | The solution is to remove the National Guard from the border. | 解决办法就是从边境撤走国民警卫队 |
[12:39] | This stunt not only affects illegal immigration | 这噱头影响的不仅仅是非法移民 |
[12:41] | and drug smuggling; | 和毒品走私 |
[12:41] | it also affects legitimate commercial traffic, | 还影响了合法的商业往来 |
[12:44] | which will come to a standstill | 使之趋于停滞 |
[12:45] | and cost my country millions in lost revenue. | 给我国带来数百万的损失 |
[12:49] | Who am I meeting with again? | 我要见的是谁来着 |
[12:50] | Deputy Secretary Steven Cushing. | 副国务卿史蒂文·库欣 |
[12:52] | The Secretary of State is too busy. | 国务卿真够忙的 |
[12:54] | Oh, she’s unavailable. | 她现在不在 |
[12:55] | I bet she’d be available | 我想 如果我叫停 |
[12:57] | if I call off the extradition of Ochoa. | 对奥查亚的引渡 她应该就有空了吧 |
[12:59] | Mr. Ambassador, let’s not do anything rash. | 大使先生 我们不要鲁莽行事 |
[13:02] | You mean like sending the National Guard to the border? | 你是说像往边境派遣国民警卫队那样吗 |
[13:10] | Okay, I’m going long. | 我准备接你的长传了 |
[13:11] | Really put some muscle into it. | 你得真用力扔才行 |
[13:12] | If I break anything, it’s your fault. | 我要是打碎了什么 都记在你的账上 |
[13:13] | Uh, I’m gonna catch it unless you throw it like a girl. | 我会接住的 除非你像个小姑娘一样扔球 |
[13:15] | Start moving, big talk. | 动起来吧 牛皮大王 |
[13:17] | Alright, I’m open, I’m open. | 我这里有空隙 传我这里 |
[13:18] | Hey, guys, it’s me. | 伙计们 我来了 |
[13:24] | Oh, look, champagne and strawberry | 香槟 草莓 还有 |
[13:27] | and cream freche. | 法式冰淇淋 |
[13:30] | You are good. | 你太棒了 |
[13:32] | Do you remember what a splurge this was? | 你还记得当时这有多奢侈吗 |
[13:34] | Oh, gosh, uh, a hundred bucks for a bottle of champagne? | 天哪 一百块一瓶的香槟 |
[13:37] | I practically had to breathe into a paper bag. | 我当时都快喘不上气来了 |
[13:40] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[13:41] | I hardly had enough money to get us home. | 我身上钱都不够我俩回家的 |
[13:43] | This weekend is already perfect. | 这个周末已经很完美了 |
[13:46] | Well, it’s not exactly perfect. | 倒也没那么完美 |
[13:49] | I talked to the concierge. | 我跟门房聊了聊 |
[13:50] | Neil Patrick Harris is sick. | 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯病了 |
[13:51] | His understudy is some kid | 而顶替他的 |
[13:53] | from one of those singing competition things. | 是某个唱歌比赛节目的小家伙 |
[13:55] | But the good news is — | 不过好消息是 |
[13:56] | I got us tickets to a Beckett play. | 我买了贝克特的剧的门票 |
[13:58] | And, apparently, it is a raucous masterpiece. | 似乎是场喜剧 |
[14:00] | Well, I’m up for a raucous masterpiece. | 我就喜欢喜剧 |
[14:02] | But how’d you get tickets so late? | 可这么晚了 你怎么买到票的 |
[14:05] | Might have had to drop your name. | 也许是动用了一下你的名号 |
[14:08] | Oh, well, I hope that that doesn’t mean | 我希望不是抢了哪对 |
[14:09] | – that some elderly couple in Peoria got bumped… – No. | -皮奥瑞亚老夫妇的票 -当然没有 |
[14:12] | because, I’m telling you, Daisy’s always warning me | 因为黛西总是提醒我 |
[14:14] | that the PR nightmares, | 那些噩梦般的公关危机 |
[14:16] | they start with the little things. | 总是缘起于一些很小的事 |
[14:17] | Look, I already had to compromise | 住这间大套房 |
[14:19] | and get us this huge room. | 我已经做出让步了 |
[14:21] | And I wasn’t gonna compromise anything else. | 别的事我不会再让步了 |
[14:22] | You know, Fred had security concerns | 弗莱德担心我们周年庆房间 |
[14:24] | about our anniversary room. | 会有安全问题 |
[14:26] | And this one’s better. | 这间好很多 |
[14:27] | I know, but it’s not the same room. | 但不是那一间房了 |
[14:29] | I know, but on the upside, we get to live. | 不过从正面看 还是命重要 |
[14:32] | Why are you being the sentimental one? | 为什么多愁善感的总是你呢 |
[14:34] | I’m always the sentimental one. | 我就是喜欢多愁善感 |
[14:35] | That’s right, you are. | 没错 你就是 |
[14:38] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[14:39] | Champagne on the roof deck. | 来天台喝杯香槟吧 |
[14:41] | – Okay. – Sound good? – Perfect. | -好 -听着不错吧 -好极了 |
[14:43] | – Let’s go. – Okay, I’m coming, I’m coming. | -走吧 -好的 我就来 |
[14:45] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点快点 |
[14:47] | 墨西哥 新莱昂州 阿纳瓦克监狱 | |
[15:26] | – How does he not know that? – Since when… | -他怎么会不知道 -从什么时候开始 |
[15:27] | …is a bird crapping on your head good luck? | 鸟往你头上拉屎代表好运了 |
[15:30] | – I never heard of that. – Everybody knows that that is good luck. | -我可从没听说过 -谁都知道这代表着好运 |
[15:31] | – Bird crap? – It’s like rain on your wedding day. | -鸟屎 -就跟婚礼当天下雨一样 |
[15:34] | – Okay, oh, come on, we gotta go. – Of course it’s good luck. | -好啦 我们该走了 -当然是好运了 |
[15:35] | – Our curtain’s in half an hour. – Whoa, wait, no, no. | -半小时后就开幕了 -等等 |
[15:36] | – I gotta get it. – No, don’t do it. | -我得接个电话 -不 不要接 |
[15:37] | – Let me just check… – Don’t. Come on. | -就让我… -不要 别啊 |
[15:39] | Hold on. It’s-it’s Blake. | 等等 是布莱克 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:46] | Hi. Uh, so sorry for calling. | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[15:48] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[15:49] | Uh, Jason just had a little accident. | 杰森出了点小小的意外 |
[15:52] | Wait-what, how little? | 等等 有多小 |
[15:53] | He hurt his ankle. We’re icing it, | 扭到脚踝了 正给他冰敷着 |
[15:55] | but it just keeps swelling, uh, so I-I just think | 不过肿胀越来越严重了 所以我觉得 |
[15:58] | we should go to the emergency room. | 得带他去急诊室 |
[15:59] | Wait… you think maybe it’s broken? | 等等 会不会是骨折了 |
[16:01] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:02] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说说 |
[16:04] | – Jason hurt his ankle. – How bad? | -杰森扭到脚踝了 -有多严重 |
[16:07] | I… we don’t know yet. We don’t know yet. | 我 我们也不知道 |
[16:08] | – It’s your mom. – Hey, Mom. | -是你妈 -妈妈 |
[16:10] | Hi, honey. Are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[16:11] | Uh, yeah. Don’t come home. | 没事 不用回家 |
[16:13] | You kind of forgot to tell her it was your fault. | 你好像忘了告诉她这都是你的错 |
[16:15] | No, I don’t… I don’t think it’s broken. | 不 我觉得应该没有骨折 |
[16:17] | – Wasn’t my fault. – I mean, I can move it and stuff. | -不是我的错 -我脚还能动 |
[16:19] | – Okay. – Okay, Blake’s the only one | -好吧 -只有布莱克 |
[16:21] | who wants to go to the emergency room. | 想带我去急诊室 |
[16:22] | Well, I think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得那是个好主意 |
[16:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | I’ll go if it makes you happy, | 要能让你高兴我就去吧 |
[16:26] | but I don’t need my mommy. | 但我不需要妈妈陪 |
[16:27] | Thank you for clarifying that. | 感谢你说得这么清楚 |
[16:28] | Can I talk to Blake again, please? | 能让我再跟布莱克说两句吗 |
[16:32] | Yup. | 喂 |
[16:33] | Listen, I think that you should take him, | 我觉得你应该带他去医院 |
[16:35] | and just call us if it’s anything more | 如果不只是扭伤 |
[16:37] | – than a little sprain, okay? – Will do. | -就给我们个电话 -没问题 |
[16:39] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[16:42] | So, Jason swears it’s not broken, | 杰森发誓说没有骨折 |
[16:45] | and he really doesn’t want us to come home. | 他也非常不希望咱们回家 |
[16:48] | Then he’s fine. | 那他就没事 |
[16:49] | You know what, maybe we should just call Stevie | 也许我们应该打电话给斯蒂芬 |
[16:51] | and have her go and check on him. | 让她回家看看他 |
[16:52] | I don’t think we should ruin her weekend. | 我觉得我们不该毁了她的周末 |
[16:55] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过的 |
[16:56] | Her spending time with her college friends | 让她跟大学里的朋友多多相处 |
[16:58] | – might encourage her to go back to school. – Yeah. | -也许可以鼓励她重回学校 -是 |
[16:59] | I don’t want to jeopardize that. | 我可不想毁了这点 |
[17:00] | You think maybe we could revisit that logic? | 你觉得我们能重新回顾一下那个逻辑吗 |
[17:04] | What logic? | 什么逻辑 |
[17:05] | That she deserves a fun weekend with her college friends | 什么她理应在周末跟大学朋友多玩玩 |
[17:09] | so that she might be reminded | 好让她意识到 |
[17:11] | that it’s a good idea to go back and finish her education. | 回学校去完成学业可能是个好主意 |
[17:14] | We both agreed that might help. | 我们不是都认为这可能有帮助吗 |
[17:16] | But why are we tiptoeing around it? | 可我们干嘛要小心翼翼的呢 |
[17:18] | Why don’t we just demand that she take responsibility | 为什么我们不能直接要求她负起责任 |
[17:22] | and finish what she started? | 完成自己起头的事呢 |
[17:23] | Because that will send her in the opposite direction. | 因为那样会让她走上完全相反的路 |
[17:26] | We… do you really want to re-litigate this? | 我们… 你真的想重新争一遍这个吗 |
[17:28] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[17:29] | we’re giving her an awfully wide berth | 我们给了她过多的自由 |
[17:33] | – to work out her issues. – Okay. | -让她解决问题 -嗯 |
[17:35] | Don’t you think maybe it’s time | 你不觉得也许是时候 |
[17:37] | that you worked out this thing with Stevie? | 解决一下你和斯蒂芬之间的问题吗 |
[17:39] | I’m not the one with the thing. | 这事跟我可没关系 |
[17:41] | I have no thing. | 这里没我的事 |
[17:42] | – I don’t feel… – She finds it really difficult | -我不觉得… -她觉得很难 |
[17:45] | to approach you. | 接近你 |
[17:46] | Especially after what you told her. | 尤其是你跟她说过那些话之后 |
[17:47] | Right, that I’m a torturer. | 对 我是个虐待者 |
[17:50] | Not my words. | 那不是我说的 |
[17:50] | I explained that it was a complicated situation, | 我解释过了 那情况很复杂 |
[17:53] | and I owned my part in it. | 我承认我在其中的责任 |
[17:54] | Maybe you can help her process it. | 也许你可以帮她慢慢接受这事实 |
[17:56] | Oh, so now you’re on her side? | 所以你现在跟她站一边了吗 |
[17:58] | There’s no s… | 没什么哪… |
[17:59] | It’s not a competition. | 这又不是比赛 |
[18:00] | Well, then, why do I feel like it is? | 那为什么我觉得是呢 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:05] | Maybe this is just not the time to talk about it. | 也许现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[18:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:10] | We’ll pencil in a better time. | 我会预定个更好的时间 |
[18:12] | – ‘Cause that happens. – Oh, come… okay… baby… | -这样能行 -好了 好了 亲爱的 |
[18:14] | Look, look, you’re upset about Jason. | 你因为杰森的事很烦心 |
[18:17] | – Yes. – Yes, and-and you’re worried about being away from home. | -是的 -还因为离家而担忧 |
[18:20] | And maybe feel a little guilty. | 也许还有点愧疚感 |
[18:22] | I-I get it. | 我明白 |
[18:24] | I just don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[18:26] | I want this weekend to be great. | 我希望这个周末可以很完美 |
[18:28] | I know, it’s-it’s not the right time to fight. | 我知道 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[18:30] | – Okay. Come on. – Not the time. | -好了 来吧 -现在不合适 |
[18:31] | Let’s go see a raucous masterpiece. | 我们去看一场喧闹的喜剧杰作 |
[18:33] | – We’ll fight later. Okay. – Yes. | -架可以以后吵 行 -好 |
[18:37] | Ambassador Lopez claims Ochoa is now missing, | 洛佩斯大使声称奥查亚失踪了 |
[18:40] | that he’s been broken out of jail. | 他被人从监狱里劫走了 |
[18:43] | The cartels? | 贩毒集团劫的吗 |
[18:44] | Or is that just political double-talk | 还是说这话只是政治性的含糊其辞 |
[18:45] | for the extradition is off? | 表明引渡被取消了 |
[18:47] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[18:49] | “Blake is at the emergency room with Jason McCord | “布莱克正跟杰森·麦考德在急诊室 |
[18:52] | who has injured his ankle.” | 杰森伤了脚踝” |
[18:54] | Wh-Which hospital? | 哪…哪家医院 |
[18:55] | MedStar Georgetown University. | 乔治城大学医院 |
[18:57] | My god, if the media gets a hold of this, | 天哪 如果让媒体知道了这事 |
[18:59] | they’ll have a field day. | 可就要庆祝大丰收了 |
[19:00] | “Secretary of State’s kid injured | “国务卿的孩子受伤 |
[19:01] | while she parties in New York.” | 而她却在纽约狂欢” |
[19:03] | Yeah, you better get down there. | 你最好过去一趟 |
[19:04] | I think Blake’s a little rattled. | 我觉得布莱克有点慌了 |
[19:06] | His message has a typo. | 他的信息有拼写错误 |
[19:08] | I liked it. | 我挺喜欢这演出 |
[19:09] | I mean, I have no idea what it means, | 虽然不懂那究竟是什么意思 |
[19:10] | but I liked it. | 但我喜欢 |
[19:11] | People living in trash cans. | 住在垃圾箱里的人 |
[19:13] | That is a metaphor for something. | 那一定是某种隐喻 |
[19:16] | – The banality of life. – Right. | -象征陈腐的生活 -没错 |
[19:18] | Which wouldn’t seem like it’s funny, | 看上去不是很滑稽 |
[19:20] | but it was. | 但其实很滑稽 |
[19:22] | “Nothing funnier than unhappiness.” | “没什么比不幸更滑稽的了” |
[19:23] | Beckett believed that. | 贝克特是这么认为的 |
[19:24] | Well, he must have been a real kick to live with. | 跟他一起生活一定很闹心 |
[19:26] | This-this is not | 这 这可不是 |
[19:28] | the quaint French bistro I remember. | 我记忆中古雅的法国餐厅 |
[19:31] | Well, they remodeled. | 他们装修过 |
[19:32] | It’s a little more extreme than it seemed on the Web site. | 可是在网上没看出变化有这么大 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[19:37] | Deputy Cushing agrees… | 副国务卿库欣也认为 |
[19:38] | we need more information before we can make any decisions. | 做任何决定之前 我们需要更多信息 |
[19:41] | Well, Ambassador Lopez was telling the truth… | 洛佩斯大使说的是实话 |
[19:43] | Ochoa was busted out of jail. | 奥查亚是被人劫走的 |
[19:45] | But the cartel isn’t responsible. | 但不是贩毒集团干的 |
[19:47] | Who is? | 那是谁 |
[19:48] | Texas. | 德克萨斯州 |
[19:50] | Friend of mine sent this link | 有个朋友发了这个链接给我 |
[19:51] | posted by some Texas militia. | 是某德州民兵组织发布的 |
[19:53] | We, the citizens of the Republic of Texas, | 我们 德克萨斯共和国的公民 |
[19:56] | have taken Carlos Ochoa into custody | 已将卡洛斯·奥查亚收监 |
[19:59] | so that he can face justice in Texas | 此后他将为他杀害州警罗杰·班克斯一案 |
[20:02] | for the murder of State Trooper Roger Banks. | 在德克萨斯州受到法律制裁 |
[20:06] | Looks like the Governor’s oratory got someone fired up. | 看来州长的演讲是点燃了某些人 |
[20:09] | So much for extradition. | 引渡的事没商量了 |
[20:10] | The U.S. just violated Mexico’s sovereignty. | 美国刚刚侵犯了墨西哥的主权 |
[20:16] | Okay, look, I know that I should drop it, | 我知道应该放下 |
[20:18] | but I can’t drop it. | 但我放不下 |
[20:19] | I just think that if we clear the air | 我只是觉得如果我们能谈清楚 |
[20:20] | with the stuff about Stevie, | 斯蒂芬的问题 |
[20:22] | – then-then we can have a nice dinner… – I so don’t think | -就可以好好吃个晚饭 -我… |
[20:24] | – we should do that. – But the thing is, you treat her like | -我可不认同 -但问题是 |
[20:26] | – she has these delicate sensibilities. – I-I treat her? | -你待她就好像她有多脆弱 -我待她 |
[20:28] | – Yes. – Is this about how I…? | -对 -这跟我… |
[20:30] | And meanwhile, she’s justified in passing full judgment on my life? | 同时 她还有权批判我的生活是吗 |
[20:33] | What 20-year-old girl isn’t judgmental about their mother? | 哪个二十岁的女儿不批判母亲的一切 |
[20:36] | – Just tell me. – Okay, fine, | -你说是吧 -好吧 |
[20:37] | so I should just follow around behind her, | 那我就该跟在她身后 |
[20:38] | take her temperature, make sure that she’s okay | 忍着她的脾气 保证她同意 |
[20:40] | with the complex adult decisions that I had to make? | 所有我必须做出的复杂的成熟决定吗 |
[20:42] | – No, no. – Well, then what? | -不 -那是怎么 |
[20:45] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[20:47] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[20:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[20:50] | I was speaking at a symposium at NYU which went long, | 我在纽约大学一个座谈会上做演讲 |
[20:53] | as they always do, | 这种会总会延迟 |
[20:54] | and, uh, missed my flight. | 然后 我就错过航班了 |
[20:56] | Oh, I’m sorry about that. | 真是遗憾 |
[20:58] | This place was recommended to me by a colleague. | 我的同事向我推荐了这个地方 |
[21:01] | Do you know it? | 你知道这里吗 |
[21:01] | Well, we used to know it, um, oh, uh… | 我们曾经来过 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:05] | Klaus von Muhlberg, this is my wife, Elizabeth. | 克劳斯·冯米尔伯格 这是我太太伊丽莎白 |
[21:07] | – Hi. How do you do? – Enchanté. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[21:08] | Klaus manages, uh, an historical conservancy. | 克劳斯是个文物管委会的负责人 |
[21:12] | Please, that makes me sound too important. | 别这样 说得我好像有多重要似的 |
[21:13] | I’m only an overworked, underpaid college professor | 我不过是个工作劳累待遇低下的大学教授 |
[21:16] | like your brilliant husband. | 跟你那睿智的丈夫一样 |
[21:17] | Klaus recently took a position at GW. | 克劳斯最近在乔治华盛顿大学任职 |
[21:20] | Oh, well, that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[21:21] | Uh, your table’s ready, Ma’am. | 您可以入座了 国务卿 |
[21:22] | It was good to see you, Klaus. | 很高兴见到你 克劳斯 |
[21:24] | Are… are you alone? | 你 你是一个人吗 |
[21:25] | I am, and being Friday night | 是啊 星期五晚上 |
[21:26] | with no reservation makes it very tough | 又没有提前预订 |
[21:28] | to get a table for one, I’m afraid. | 恐怕要等很久才能有座位了 |
[21:30] | Well, you should join us. | 那你和我们一起吧 |
[21:33] | Oh, I cannot intrude. | 我可不想打扰你们 |
[21:34] | Really, it-it’s no intrusion. | 真的 没有打扰我们 |
[21:36] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[21:37] | Then I-I accept. | 那恭敬不如从命了 |
[21:39] | I’ll just settle up at the bar. | 我去吧台结一下账 |
[21:40] | Uh, Fred, Mr. von Muhlberg will be joining us for dinner. | 弗莱德 冯米尔伯格先生会和我们共进晚餐 |
[21:43] | Yes, Ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[21:46] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要叫他一起 |
[21:48] | I was being nice. | 我只是出于友善 |
[21:49] | If you don’t mind, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[21:52] | This was supposed to be a romantic dinner. | 这应该是你我二人共度的浪漫晚餐 |
[21:54] | Oh, Henry, it’s not a romantic dinner. | 亨利 这不是什么浪漫晚餐 |
[21:56] | And we’re fighting, and it’s not even the same restaurant… | 我们还在吵架 这根本不像是原来的餐馆 |
[21:58] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[22:00] | Honestly, I was doing it for you. | 说真的 我这是为了你 |
[22:03] | You are acting so weird. | 你的表现太奇怪了 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:24] | So, this charity event was a great success. | 这场慈善活动取得了巨大成功 |
[22:27] | Muslims, Sikhs, Jews and Christians | 穆斯林 锡克教徒 犹太人和基督徒 |
[22:29] | coming together for a common cause. | 为了共同的目标团结一心 |
[22:32] | I felt like the great peacemaker. | 我感觉自己就是个伟大的和平使者 |
[22:37] | A passionate debate did eventually erupt. | 虽然最终还是爆发了激烈的论战 |
[22:40] | But not over religious beliefs, no, no. | 但话题跟宗教信仰无关 |
[22:43] | But over soccer. | 而是跟足球有关 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. I’ll be back in one minute. | 不好意思 我去去就来 |
[23:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:04] | I’m with Klaus. | 我跟克劳斯在一起 |
[23:05] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[23:06] | What is he doing in New York? | 他来纽约干什么 |
[23:07] | What happened to Tel Aviv? | 不是说他去了特拉维夫吗 |
[23:09] | Where exactly are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[23:10] | I’m celebrating my anniversary with my wife in New York. | 我在纽约和我妻子庆祝结婚纪念日 |
[23:13] | We ran into him at a French restaurant. | 我们在一家法式餐馆遇到他了 |
[23:15] | There’s no way in hell I believe he just randomly wandered in. | 我才不相信他是碰巧选了这家餐厅 |
[23:19] | He claims he was at a symposium at NYU. | 他说他是来纽约大学参加座谈会 |
[23:21] | What is he really doing here? | 他来这里到底要干什么 |
[23:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:23] | Is it possible that Klaus is playing us? | 克劳斯有没有可能是在耍我们 |
[23:25] | That this is somehow about getting close to my wife? | 他会不会就是为了接近我的妻子 |
[23:28] | He’s got a briefcase. | 他带了一个手提箱 |
[23:29] | Elizabeth’s security team checked it, | 伊丽莎白的安保人员检查过 |
[23:31] | but it was the family and friends search. | 但那只是针对家人朋友的检查 |
[23:32] | They could’ve missed something. | 可能会遗漏点什么 |
[23:33] | Klaus is a money launderer and a smuggler. | 克劳斯会洗钱和走私 |
[23:35] | He’s not an assassin. | 但不会刺杀 |
[23:36] | He could have a weapon. | 他可能会携带武器 |
[23:37] | Maybe a vial of sarin. | 说不定就是一小瓶沙林毒气 |
[23:39] | He would’ve known he’d be searched. | 他早就知道他会被搜查 |
[23:40] | He would find some way to conceal it. | 他会想法子藏起来 |
[23:41] | Try not to blow your cover, Henry. | 尽量不要暴露 亨利 |
[23:43] | Let me make some phone calls. | 等我先打几个电话 |
[23:44] | Check his travel record. | 查他的出行记录 |
[23:46] | And this symposium. | 还有这场座谈会 |
[23:47] | Make sure it was real and that he attended. | 看看是否确有其事 他有没有参加 |
[23:48] | See if he missed a flight. | 他有没有错过飞机 |
[23:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:50] | I’ve got to get back to the table. | 我得回去了 |
[23:51] | Text me. | 短信联络 |
[23:53] | The vigilantes delivered Ochoa to Lockwood. | 民兵把奥查亚交到了洛克伍德手上 |
[23:56] | He refuses to give him back to Mexico. | 他拒绝将奥查亚送回墨西哥 |
[23:59] | Now, I’m satisfied he wasn’t in on the kidnapping, | 我很庆幸绑架这事不是他的注意 |
[24:01] | but he sure as hell is milking this thing for all it’s worth. | 但他绝对是想借此谋取最大利益 |
[24:05] | Meanwhile, Russell Jackson called from China. | 同时 拉塞尔·杰克逊从中国来电 |
[24:08] | The President is in the middle of negotiations over North Korea. | 总统正忙于与北朝鲜谈判 |
[24:11] | But regardless, | 但无论如何 |
[24:13] | Jackson wants the State Department to handle this. | 杰克逊希望国务院能够处理此事 |
[24:15] | He doesn’t want the President lowering himself to | 他不想让总统屈尊处理 |
[24:17] | deal with a self-serving hustler like Lockwood. | 像洛克伍德这样自私的勒索犯 |
[24:20] | Um, perhaps we might call the Secretary? | 我们是不是该给国务卿打电话了 |
[24:23] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[24:25] | I’m on my way to a meeting with the Attorney General and DOJ. | 我正要去和司法部长和司法部见面 |
[24:29] | I’m sure that we can work all this out in a timely manner. | 我相信我们能及时解决这件事 |
[24:32] | No reason to call the Secretary. | 不用打给国务卿 |
[24:42] | What we need here are some back-channel negotiations. | 我们现在需要进行一些秘密交涉 |
[24:44] | I think we need front-channel negotiations. | 我觉得我们需要的是公开交涉 |
[24:46] | You should go to Texas and meet with your former boss. | 你去一趟德州 见见你的老上司 |
[24:52] | I hope they still have that strawberry savarin. | 我希望他们还有那种草莓萨伐仑松饼 |
[24:55] | And they do! | 还真的有 |
[24:57] | That’s what I want. | 我就想吃这个 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. I’ve been texting with Alison | 不好意思 我一直在和艾莉森发短信 |
[25:00] | to see how Jason is doing. | 了解杰森的情况 |
[25:00] | 来自莎拉 确有座谈会 克劳斯未在嘉宾名册 | |
[25:02] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[25:03] | Fine. | 很好 |
[25:09] | Do you know how Henry and I first met? | 你知道我和亨利是在哪里认识的吗 |
[25:12] | No. I don’t. | 不知道 |
[25:13] | It was, um, | 那是在 |
[25:14] | a couple of years ago at a conference in, uh…? | 几年前的一个会议上 在… |
[25:17] | – Cairo. – Yes. | -开罗 -没错 |
[25:19] | I told him about a religious pilgrimage | 我跟他说了我在西藏冈仁波齐峰 |
[25:21] | I took to Mount Kailash in Tibet, | 参加的宗教朝圣 |
[25:23] | where I trekked up 32-mile path | 我走了五十公里的路 |
[25:27] | that’s supposed to erase the sins of a lifetime. | 洗涤了一生中所有的罪孽 |
[25:30] | Yes, Henry did that same pilgrimage. | 是的 亨利也参加过那个朝圣 |
[25:32] | Didn’t you? Right after the Marine Corps? | 对吧 就是从海军陆战队退役以后 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I knew then that we were kindred souls, | 那时候我就知道我们是同类人 |
[25:36] | meant to run into each other. | 注定要遇见彼此 |
[25:40] | I would love to take my son Adrien there one day. | 有朝一日我也想带我的儿子艾德里安去那里 |
[25:43] | Oh, how old is he? | 他几岁了 |
[25:44] | 14. | 十四岁 |
[25:45] | He is the light of my life. | 他是我生命中的光辉 |
[25:47] | He’s the future. | 他就是未来 |
[25:50] | I know that he will leave a greater mark than I have. | 我知道他必然会创造出比我更辉煌的成绩 |
[25:57] | So, for our children? | 为了孩子 |
[25:58] | We make the necessary sacrifices, huh? | 我们总要做出一些必要的牺牲 对吗 |
[26:01] | Without fear or regret, | 无惧无悔 |
[26:03] | we do what must be done. | 达成使命 |
[26:06] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[26:07] | Is there a problem, Dr. McCord? | 有问题吗 麦考德博士 |
[26:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:09] | Move! | 上 |
[26:10] | Secure evac the Secretary. | 安全与国务卿撤退 |
[26:11] | Get her outta here. | 送她出去 |
[26:12] | Coming out! | 正在出去 |
[26:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:35] | Is he the religious scholar | 他就是你协助国安局 |
[26:37] | – you were spying on for the NSA? – Yes. Yes. | -监视的那个宗教学者吗 -是的 |
[26:42] | You told me it was done. | 你说过已经结束了 |
[26:43] | It went on a little longer than I admitted. | 时间延了一点 |
[26:44] | But it’s over now. | 但现在结束了 |
[26:46] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[26:49] | After what happened in there, | 餐馆里那件事之后 |
[26:50] | I think it’s pretty safe to say that my cover’s blown. | 我可以确定我的身份暴露了 |
[26:52] | You lied to me. | 但你骗了我 |
[26:53] | Under penalty of law. | 这是法律要求的 |
[26:54] | And for your own safety. You know that. | 也是为了你的安全 你很清楚 |
[26:57] | I have to be able to trust you, Henry. | 不要让我质疑对你的信任 亨利 |
[26:59] | Wasn’t a boys’ night out in there, Elizabeth. | 这种事又不是什么欢快的兄弟之夜 伊丽莎白 |
[27:00] | – I was nose to nose with terrorists. – Yes, I get that. | -我和恐怖分子面对面 -是 我知道 |
[27:02] | Yes, then what the hell is your point? | 好吧 那你什么意思 |
[27:03] | Stop… yelling at me. | 别…对我嚷嚷了 |
[27:10] | The NSA canceled my op right before we came to New York. | 国安局在我们来纽约之前取消了行动 |
[27:13] | But then when Klaus just showed up like that, | 但克劳斯又那样冒出来 |
[27:18] | I just… it didn’t feel right, | 我… 感觉不对劲 |
[27:19] | and I wasn’t willing to take any risks. | 也不想冒险 |
[27:23] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[27:26] | Mr. von Muhlberg’s been searched. | 我们搜了冯米尔伯格的身 |
[27:27] | He’s clean. | 没有武器 |
[27:28] | We had to let him go. | 只能把他放了 |
[27:29] | He says he was reaching for his briefcase | 他说当时拿公文包 |
[27:31] | to show you a picture of his son. | 是想给您看他儿子的照片 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, Fred. | 抱歉 弗莱德 |
[27:35] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:41] | This is why the intelligence community | 这就是为什么情报机关 |
[27:43] | shouldn’t keep secrets from me. | 不该有事瞒着我 |
[27:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:47] | Not that we’re doing a very good job of it. | 我们也没瞒得多好 |
[27:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:59] | Told you it was only a sprain. | 我说了就是扭伤嘛 |
[28:00] | Well, better safe than sorry. Come here. | 不怕一万 躺下 |
[28:02] | Smile, klutz. | 笑一个 笨蛋 |
[28:03] | Know what? No pictures. | 不能拍照 |
[28:04] | Okay, calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[28:05] | No, I won’t. | 不 我才不要 |
[28:06] | It’s a miracle you got in and out of the hospital | 你们这么进出医院没有狗仔队跟着 |
[28:08] | without the paparazzi swarming you. | 已经是奇迹了 |
[28:09] | They stake out the emergency rooms sniffing for a story. | 他们就蹲守在急诊室外面等新闻呢 |
[28:12] | It wasn’t a story. It was an accident. | 这不是新闻 是意外 |
[28:14] | Um, you broke the Secretary of State’s kid | 你在国务卿外出时 |
[28:16] | while she was out of town. | 弄断了她孩子的腿 |
[28:17] | That’s a story. | 那就是新闻 |
[28:18] | Okay. This was not my fault. | 好吧 这不是我的错 |
[28:19] | It was totally your fault. | 完全就是你的错 |
[28:21] | You’re so in denial. | 你真是不肯接受现实 |
[28:23] | Look, you’re the adult. | 你是成年人 |
[28:24] | You’re in charge. | 负责照看他们 |
[28:25] | Even if it’s not your fault, it’s your fault. | 就算这不是你造成的 也是你的错 |
[28:27] | Okay, you must be joking. | 好吧 你绝对是在开玩笑 |
[28:29] | This was not my fault, okay? | 这不是我的错 好吗 |
[28:33] | Oh, my God. This was my fault. | 天呐 这就是我的错 |
[28:34] | I broke the Secretary of State’s child. | 我弄伤了国务卿的孩子 |
[28:35] | Don’t spin out. | 别慌 |
[28:37] | It’s over. I mean, I think we got away with it PR-wise. | 都结束了 我是说公关上应该没大碍了 |
[28:39] | Still, I broke the child. | 可我还是弄伤了她孩子 |
[28:40] | And I’m gonna have to account to her for that. | 我得给她个交代 |
[28:42] | Keep it together. | 淡定点 |
[28:43] | The weekend is young. | 周末才刚开始呢 |
[28:46] | Yeah. No, yes, yes. Keep moving forward. | 对 不 是的 要继续努力 |
[28:48] | Hey, you! | 你小子 |
[28:49] | Perfect time for you to do your Italy report. | 正好该写你的意大利报告了 |
[28:51] | Whoa, whoa! Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:53] | I have the best excuse ever for not doing it. | 我都有不写报告的最佳理由了 |
[28:57] | Okay, breathe. Breathe. | 好吧 淡定 淡定 |
[28:59] | Governor Lockwood’s bravely holding court | 洛克伍德州长无畏地出现在 |
[29:01] | outside Vesper Unit Prison, | 维斯博联合监狱门口 |
[29:04] | where that cop killer Ochoa is finally facing justice. | 见证警察杀手奥查亚接受审判 |
[29:07] | Texas style. | 德州式审判 |
[29:09] | Support the governor by getting in your car | 赶快驱车前往 |
[29:11] | and driving over there right now. | 支持州长吧 |
[29:13] | If those Fed bastards don’t like it, | 如果联邦政府那群混蛋不喜欢 |
[29:15] | well, I got a message for them, | 那我要借用另一位 |
[29:17] | in the immortal words of another great Texas governor… | 德州州长的不朽名言告诉他们… |
[29:24] | Governor. | 州长 |
[29:27] | I thought D.C. would send someone down eventually. | 我是觉得华盛顿最终会派人来的 |
[29:29] | Hoping it would be you. | 还想着是你呢 |
[29:32] | Don’t you think it’s time to put an end to this, | 你不觉得该是时候结束这事 |
[29:35] | return Ochoa to Mexico? | 把奥查亚送回墨西哥了吗 |
[29:36] | Return him? | 送他回去 |
[29:38] | Ochoa’s gonna stand trial. | 奥查亚要接受审判 |
[29:40] | Yes, he will. | 是 他会的 |
[29:41] | When he’s extradited through proper channels. | 他会通过合法渠道被引渡回国受审 |
[29:43] | Not by kidnapping. | 而不是被绑架受审 |
[29:44] | Oh, it’s just like the old saying goes. | 就像那句老话说的 |
[29:47] | Uh, “The means… | “黑猫… |
[29:50] | the means justify the ends.” | 黑猫白猫 放了老鼠才是好猫” |
[29:53] | I know your approval ratings are through the roof, | 我知道你的支持率在飙升 |
[29:55] | people saying you’re doing the right thing, | 人们都在说你做得对 |
[29:57] | but do you really believe that? | 但你真的相信吗 |
[29:58] | Honestly, it looks as if you had foreknowledge | 说实话 这看起来就像你早就知道 |
[30:00] | of what this militia was planning, | 民兵的计划了 |
[30:01] | which makes you the opposite of a hero. | 这可不会让你成为英雄 |
[30:03] | It makes you culpable. | 而是狗熊 |
[30:05] | Who are you to talk to me like that? | 你当自己是谁 跟我这么说话 |
[30:07] | I gave you your first job in politics. | 是我带你踏入政界的 |
[30:09] | If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t be where you are today. | 当年如果不是我 哪有今天的你 |
[30:12] | You know, you had best watch yourself. | 知道吗 你最好注意点 |
[30:15] | You may just have to answer to me one day. | 你说不定哪天就得替我打工了 |
[30:28] | They’re here for Ochoa. | 他们来领走奥查亚 |
[30:37] | Governor Lockwood, | 洛克伍德州长 |
[30:38] | a warrant for the release of Carlos Ochoa. | 这是释放卡洛斯·奥查亚的授权令 |
[30:46] | You can take your warrant and go home. | 拿上你们的授权令回家吧 |
[30:51] | Wow. A real live Mexican standoff. | 真正的美墨对峙啊 |
[30:55] | The FBI are at a loss. | 联调局无计可施 |
[30:56] | If the Governor won’t honor their warrant, | 如果州长不承认他们的授权令 |
[30:57] | what recourse do they have? | 他们该向谁求援呢 |
[30:59] | Beyond a Supreme Court case that’ll go on for years | 要么上最高法院打很久官司 |
[31:01] | or a gun fight. | 要么两边拔枪相向 |
[31:03] | This is exactly what Lockwood wanted. | 洛克伍德要的就是这种效果 |
[31:05] | The FBI and the federal government | 联调局和联邦政府 |
[31:07] | bullying local law enforcement on the news. | 在新闻上欺凌当地执法机构 |
[31:11] | I guess it can’t get much worse than this. | 我觉得没有比这更坏的结果了 |
[31:14] | Oh, well, I spoke with Ambassador Lopez this morning. | 我今早和洛佩斯大使谈过了 |
[31:18] | Mexico is threatening to stop policing its borders. | 墨西哥威胁不再监管他们的边境 |
[31:21] | And not just at Texas. | 不光是德州这边 |
[31:22] | The entire border. | 是全部边境 |
[31:24] | They can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:25] | His exact words were: | 他的原话是 |
[31:27] | “You think it’s hard to handle a flood of immigrants, | “你觉得收留洪水般涌来的移民很难吗 |
[31:29] | let’s see how you handle a tidal wave.” | 那尝尝海啸级的厉害吧” |
[31:31] | And where’s Deputy Cushing? | 副国务卿库欣在哪呢 |
[31:33] | He’s trying to talk to the DOJ | 他正在联系司法部 |
[31:34] | and Attorney General to try to figure out the next move. | 以及司法部长 来决定下一步该怎么做 |
[31:37] | Nadine, Cushing had his shot. | 纳丁 库欣已经没有招了 |
[31:39] | The White House is refusing to deal with a rogue governor, | 白宫拒绝跟流氓州长打交道 |
[31:41] | no one’s backing down. | 谁都不会让步 |
[31:42] | It’s… it’s time to call the Secretary. | 是时候告诉国务卿了 |
[31:48] | I haven’t been gone 24 hours. | 我离开还不到二十四小时 |
[31:52] | Civil war with Texas? | 居然跟德州打起内战了 |
[31:54] | Really? | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:08] | I could go to Texas with you. | 我可以跟你一起去德州 |
[32:09] | I don’t know how long it’s gonna take | 我不知道要去多久 |
[32:13] | or what’s gonna happen. | 也不知道会发生什么 |
[32:15] | But I know it’s not gonna be relaxing or romantic. | 但我知道轻松不了 也不会是什么浪漫之旅 |
[32:19] | I think maybe it’s just best to put this occasion | 我觉得最好还是快点 |
[32:22] | out of its misery. | 结束这次旅行吧 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry about this weekend. | 这个周末弄成这样我很抱歉 |
[32:25] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[32:27] | We’ll make it up to each other. | 我们一起补偿 |
[32:28] | I don’t know when, I don’t know how, | 我不知道什么时候 怎么补偿 |
[32:31] | but we will. | 但肯定会补回来的 |
[32:34] | I’ll see you back at home, okay? | 我们家里见 好吗 |
[32:35] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[33:00] | This is the oldest police precinct in the city. | 这是城里最古老的警署 |
[33:05] | I thought it would be a good place to meet | 我想 在这里跟你见面 |
[33:07] | to assuage any fears you might have. | 或许能够减轻你的恐惧 |
[33:13] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想说些什么 |
[33:15] | I know you planted the bug. | 我知道是你装的窃听器 |
[33:18] | Which means that you’re working | 也就是说 你是为 |
[33:19] | for one of the intelligence agencies. | 某个情报机构工作的 |
[33:22] | Which one is not important. | 是哪个并不重要 |
[33:24] | Of course… | 当然 |
[33:27] | running into you last night was not a coincidence. | 昨晚遇见你也不是什么巧合 |
[33:30] | But I had no intention of hurting you, or your wife. | 但我并没有要伤害你或是你妻子的意思 |
[33:38] | I want protection. | 我想要得到保护 |
[33:43] | I’m in too deep | 我已经深陷虎穴 |
[33:46] | with certain people whose views have become | 相对我平和的心态来说 |
[33:47] | much too radical for my peace of mind. | 某些人的观念已经变得太过于激进 |
[33:52] | And the truth is I’ve been trying | 其实我近来一直在努力 |
[33:54] | to distance myself from them of late. | 想要跟他们保持距离 |
[33:57] | But if these people find out that an intelligence agency | 但如果那些人发现我被情报机构 |
[34:00] | caught onto me… | 给盯上了… |
[34:03] | they might be inclined to seek out leverage | 他们也许会想要找一个筹码 |
[34:07] | to keep me in check. | 来控制住我 |
[34:11] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[34:13] | All I want is, uh, protection… | 我只想要… 艾德里安 |
[34:16] | for Adrien. | 得到保护 |
[34:19] | I was hoping you could help me, | 我希望你们能帮我 |
[34:21] | you and your wife. | 你和你妻子 |
[34:24] | I don’t want to go to the CIA | 我不想去中情局 |
[34:26] | and end up in a pit… | 最后却被送到 |
[34:29] | at some black site in Poland. | 某个波兰秘密基地的矿井里 |
[34:32] | Can you help me, Henry? | 你能帮我吗 亨利 |
[34:42] | Did I miss anything on the way here, | 我来的路上有错过什么事吗 |
[34:44] | like Texas seceding? | 比如德州退让 |
[34:46] | No, Ma’am. | 没有 国务卿 |
[34:47] | Well, that’s good news. | 可真是好消息啊 |
[34:49] | I heard you spoke to Ambassador Lopez. | 我听说您跟洛佩斯大使谈过了 |
[34:51] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:52] | I spent the entire first half of my flight apologizing | 我旅程的前半段都在代表美国政府 |
[34:55] | on behalf of the United States | 为侵犯墨西哥国家主权 |
[34:57] | for violating Mexican sovereignty. | 而道歉 |
[34:59] | I had to agree to bilateral talks on proposed subsidies | 我不得不同意进行双边谈话来讨论 |
[35:02] | to improve border infrastructure | 对改善边境基础设施进行补贴 |
[35:04] | to process commercial traffic. | 以促进商业往来的问题 |
[35:06] | So what’s the lowdown on Governor Lockwood? | 洛克伍德州长是个什么样的人 |
[35:11] | Politics for most people’s about finesse, | 政治对大多数人来说都是运用技巧 |
[35:13] | but for Lockwood, it’s about shock and awe. | 但对洛克伍德来说 是要震慑大家 |
[35:15] | Pick a fight, see who’s left standing. | 挑起斗争 看看最终胜者是谁 |
[35:18] | And after talking to him, | 在跟他谈过之后 |
[35:19] | I’m positive this whole thing is just-just one big show. | 我很确定整件事不过是很大一场作秀而已 |
[35:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:23] | Lockwood is grandstanding | 洛克伍德正在为未来的 |
[35:25] | for a presidential run in the future. | 总统竞选而哗众取宠呢 |
[35:27] | Well, that is certainly an ace to have up my sleeve. | 可能还真能从这点发挥 |
[35:32] | Do you have a game plan, Madam Secretary? | 您有对策吗 国务卿女士 |
[35:35] | Eh… not entirely. | 还没完全想好 |
[35:37] | How long is the drive? | 开车过去需要多久 |
[35:39] | It’s 20 minutes with traffic. | 这种交通状况下需要二十分钟 |
[35:42] | That ought to be enough. | 那应该够了 |
[36:11] | Madam Secretary… | 国务卿女士 |
[36:12] | I’m afraid I haven’t had the pleasure. | 我还没荣幸讲过您呢 |
[36:14] | Well, I’m sorry we’re not meeting | 很抱歉我们要在 |
[36:15] | under more favorable circumstances. | 不太愉快的情况下会面 |
[36:18] | Well, favorable circumstances | 愉快与否 |
[36:20] | really depend on one’s perspective. | 真得取决于每个人的观点 |
[36:24] | Can we, uh, find someplace… | 我们能不能找个 |
[36:27] | a little bit more private, to talk? | 更加私密一点的地方谈话呢 |
[36:30] | I’m comfortable right here. | 我在这里就很舒服 |
[36:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:33] | My office received a warrant for your arrest this morning, | 由于你非法监禁一名墨西哥公民 |
[36:36] | from the Mexican government, | 我的办公室今天早上收到了 |
[36:37] | for the illegal confinement of a Mexican citizen, | 墨西哥政府签发的对你的逮捕令 |
[36:39] | and they want to start the extradition process. | 他们想要进行引渡程序 |
[36:43] | Well, well, well. | 是吗 |
[36:45] | I didn’t think they had it in ’em. | 没想到他们还真有胆量 |
[36:47] | Oh, well, they didn’t. | 他们确实没胆 |
[36:49] | It was my suggestion. | 那是我的建议 |
[36:51] | Be a hell of a run for the presidency | 想要竞选总统 |
[36:53] | with an arrest warrant hanging over your head. | 有张逮捕令悬在头上可就没戏了啊 |
[36:56] | Jay’s a good soldier. | 杰伊真是会说话 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:00] | Looks like I’m just gonna have to | 看来我只能把坎昆 |
[37:02] | wipe Cancun off my vacation list. | 移出我的度假清单了 |
[37:06] | Well, if you’re convicted in absentia, | 如果你在缺席审判中被定罪 |
[37:08] | that would mean that any country that you visited | 任何一个跟墨西哥签订有 |
[37:11] | that had an extradition treaty with Mexico | 引渡协议的国家 |
[37:13] | could arrest you and ship you off. | 都可以逮捕你 并把你移送过去 |
[37:15] | If you actually became President, | 如果你真的当上总统 |
[37:18] | that would create… | 那就会制造 |
[37:20] | quite a problem. | 相当大的问题 |
[37:24] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[37:27] | I’ve finalized the extradition | 我已经跟墨西哥敲定了 |
[37:28] | of Carlos Ochoa with Mexico. | 卡洛斯·奥查亚的引渡协议 |
[37:31] | Now you’re gonna hand him over to the FBI | 现在你要将他移交给联调局 |
[37:33] | without any further delay. | 不得再有耽搁 |
[37:34] | You’re also gonna recall | 你还要撤回 |
[37:36] | the National Guard from the border. | 在边境的国民警卫队 |
[37:40] | If you don’t comply, | 如果你不照办的话 |
[37:41] | I’ll recommend to the Attorney General | 我就会建议司法部长 |
[37:44] | to prepare formal charges as to the federal laws you’ve broken: | 针对你触犯的联邦法律 提起正式诉讼 |
[37:48] | abuse of official capacity, | 也就是 滥用职权 |
[37:51] | unlawful restraint, | 非法监禁 |
[37:52] | interference with public duty, | 干扰公职 |
[37:55] | conspiracy… | 以及共谋… |
[38:01] | Tell the State Troopers | 告诉州警 |
[38:02] | to release Mr. Ochoa to the FBI. | 将奥查亚先生移交给联调局 |
[38:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[38:08] | Have a nice day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[38:25] | He claims to know the location | 他说他知道 |
[38:27] | of the cache of missing sarin gas, | 失踪的沙林毒气藏在哪 |
[38:28] | but he’ll only talk to you. | 但是他只愿意跟你谈 |
[38:30] | So Klaus is, in fact, not clean, as you claimed. | 这么说 克劳斯并非像你们所说的清白 |
[38:33] | Like I told you before, | 就像我之前跟你说的 |
[38:34] | we were looking for any recent activity, | 我们当时只关注最近的一些活动 |
[38:36] | but there was none. | 确实没有 |
[38:38] | Anyway, after Klaus found the bug, | 总之 克劳斯发现窃听器后 |
[38:39] | he made sure to scrub anything | 他就把所有能给他定罪的证据 |
[38:40] | that could’ve been incriminating. | 都彻底毁掉了 |
[38:42] | And his son Adrien is safe? | 他儿子艾德里安安全吗 |
[38:44] | We can’t touch him. | 我们没法接触他 |
[38:47] | If we snap him up, | 如果我们移动了他 |
[38:48] | the people Klaus is working for | 克劳斯所效力的人 |
[38:49] | will know it’s us, and he’s burned. | 就会知道是我们 他也就完蛋了 |
[38:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:53] | Now that we’ve flipped him, we’re sending him back out. | 既然我们策反了他 我们会放他回去 |
[38:56] | When he brings us enough information, | 如果他能弄来足够的情报 |
[38:57] | his reward will be protection for his son. | 我们将保护他儿子作为回报 |
[39:00] | So you’re using Adrien as leverage. | 这么说你是在用艾德里安做筹码 |
[39:02] | That’s exactly why he came to us in the first place, | 他一开始来找我们就是因为 |
[39:04] | – so that wouldn’t happen. – Be careful how much sympathy | -他想要避免这种事 -你不要太过于 |
[39:06] | you give the man | 同情这种人 |
[39:06] | – he does work for terrorists. – Klaus deserves whatever he gets, | -他和恐怖分子可是一伙的 -克劳斯罪有应得 |
[39:08] | but his son should not be a pawn in all this. | 但是不应该把他儿子当作棋子 |
[39:11] | If Klaus cared about his son at all, | 如果克劳斯真的在乎他儿子 |
[39:13] | he never would’ve gotten involved with Abu Khinjar. | 他就不会跟阿布·肯伽尔混在一起了 |
[39:17] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[39:21] | You have some work to do… | 在安德里安得到他们的保护之前 |
[39:22] | before they’ll protect Adrien. | 你得先做点事 |
[39:25] | I must do penance, | 我得以苦刑赎罪 |
[39:28] | trek across Mount Kailash once again, | 再次翻越冈仁波齐峰 |
[39:32] | to erase the sins of a lifetime. | 洗涤一生中所有的罪孽 |
[39:37] | When you’ve delivered, | 事成之后 |
[39:37] | I will make sure that your son is safe. | 我会确保你儿子的安全 |
[39:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:43] | I know people in very high places. | 我认识位高权重的人 |
[39:53] | My life’s over… | 我这辈子已经完了 |
[39:56] | but it would be very comforting to know | 但如果能知道我儿子不会像我一样 |
[39:59] | that Adrien’s is not. | 我会很欣慰的 |
[40:07] | The sarin gas is in a warehouse… | 沙林毒气在阿尔及利亚 |
[40:10] | in El Oued, Algeria. | 瓦德省的一个仓库里 |
[40:25] | Ochoa’s finally in the United States | 奥查亚好不容易到了美国 |
[40:29] | and the federal government swoops in | 可联邦政府突袭而至 |
[40:31] | to reap the sweat of my labor. | 夺走了我辛勤工作的成果 |
[40:35] | Death penalty’s off the table, | 死刑是不可能了 |
[40:36] | which I’ve been forced to accept, | 这是我被迫接受的 |
[40:39] | but that Ochoa’s to be tried in a New York court, | 但是奥查亚将在纽约的法庭受审 |
[40:44] | instead of a Texas one? | 而不是在德州的法庭 |
[40:44] | – Hi. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[40:46] | That’s an outrage. | 简直太过分了 |
[40:49] | It’s an outrage. | 太过分了 |
[40:53] | Madam Secretary… | 国务卿女士 |
[40:55] | it’s my fault that Jason hurt his ankle | 杰森伤了脚踝 没完成论文 |
[40:57] | and didn’t finish his paper. | 都是我的错 |
[41:00] | Well, Jason was playing football in the house, | 杰森在屋里玩橄榄球 |
[41:04] | which he is strictly forbidden to do, | 这是严禁的 |
[41:06] | so I’ll give you a pass on that one. | 所以扭到脚这事就饶了你 |
[41:08] | And he did finish his paper. | 而且他完成论文了 |
[41:11] | He did? | 是吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:14] | Kids are unpredictable that way. | 小孩就是这么让人难以预料 |
[41:17] | Well… I appreciate your generosity, Madam Secretary, | 我很感谢您的大度 国务卿女士 |
[41:20] | but there is no other way to look at this situation | 但是在这件事上 我的的确确是 |
[41:22] | other than that I failed you. | 让您失望了 |
[41:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:28] | Fine? | 好吧 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | I mean, if that’s the way you want to see it. | 你要是这么想也行 |
[41:33] | Failure builds character. | 失败能塑造性格 |
[41:35] | That’s not how I want to see it. | 我可不想这样想的 |
[41:38] | Look, if it’s any consolation, | 说句安慰你的话 |
[41:40] | my anniversary trip was a crushing disappointment, | 就算杰森不受伤 也不发生内战 |
[41:43] | even without family injuries and civil war. | 我的纪念日之旅照样会很糟糕 |
[41:48] | Tell you what — why don’t we just… | 这样吧 我们暂且 |
[41:50] | chalk up the entire weekend to a universal fiasco. | 就把这个周末算做一次彻底失败 |
[41:56] | That happens. | 有时事情就是这样 |
[42:00] | I will shift my perspective accordingly. | 我会相应地改变我的看法的 |
[42:02] | Thanks, Blake. | 谢谢你 布莱克 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[42:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:12] | Is everybody already asleep? | 大家都睡了吗 |
[42:14] | Well, not everybody. | 不是所有人 |
[42:17] | Sorry I missed dinner. | 抱歉我错过了晚餐 |
[42:19] | I just had a bunch of loose ends | 工作上有太多的杂事 |
[42:21] | I had to tie up at work. | 要我去处理 |
[42:22] | Look, I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在想 |
[42:24] | how everything went so wrong this weekend. | 为什么这周末会这么不顺 |
[42:25] | Oh, God, me, too. | 天哪 我也是 |
[42:27] | And I am sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[42:28] | it’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[42:29] | I was completely wracked with guilt about leaving, | 去德州时我带着满心愧疚 |
[42:32] | we’d just been away, | 我们才刚出门旅行 |
[42:33] | and then this whole ongoing thing with Stevie… | 还有斯蒂芬的事… |
[42:36] | Okay, look, it’s my fault, too. | 听我说 我也有错 |
[42:37] | The nostalgia… | 对往事的怀恋 |
[42:38] | No. | 不 |
[42:38] | And the pressure to make everything perfect… | 过于迫切想让一切都完美 |
[42:41] | trying to get back to our old lives. | 想要回到我们以前的生活 |
[42:43] | It just forces us to confront how different everything is. | 反而让我们不得不承认一切都变了 |
[42:46] | – We gotta stop doing that. – Yeah. | -我们不能再这样了 -是的 |
[42:48] | We just need to move into the unknown, | 我们要勇敢地面对未知 |
[42:50] | and trust that whatever happens, we’ll handle it. | 坚信不管发生什么我们都能应付得了 |
[42:51] | Live in the moment. | 活在当下 |
[42:52] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[42:53] | Not try and orchestrate them. | 不要处心积虑去计划一切 |
[42:55] | Yeah, I think so. For a while. | 是的 我也这么觉得 至少现在是 |
[42:56] | I’m sure that’s not as depressing as it sounds. | 我相信这不像听上去那样令人沮丧 |
[43:01] | I ordered Chinese. | 我叫了中餐外卖 |
[43:03] | Oh, God, I’m starving. | 天啊 我饿死了 |
[43:04] | The good greasy kind? | 很油腻的那种吗 |
[43:05] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[43:06] | Oh, I got out the old Scrabble board. | 我找出了以前的拼字版 |
[43:09] | Well, now, see, now, this– | 好吧 你看… |
[43:11] | Chinese food, greasy, Scrabble board… | 中餐 油腻的食物 拼字版 |
[43:15] | Nostalgic. | 还是在怀念往昔 |
[43:16] | No. ‘Course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[43:17] | It’s timeless. | 是永恒 |
[43:18] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[43:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:22] | – See? – Stupid French restaurant. | -看 -愚蠢的法国餐厅 |