时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Give me a minute with her. | 我跟她单独聊几句 |
[00:25] | – Thanks, Frank. – Thank you. | -谢谢 弗兰克 -谢谢 |
[00:33] | Should I even ask how your night was? | 我该问问你昨晚过得怎样吗 |
[00:37] | Well, after hours of being polygraphed | 被测了好几小时谎 |
[00:39] | and detained somewhere in the bowels of Langley… | 又被关在了兰利地下 |
[00:41] | Did you know Langley had bowels? | 你知道兰利有地下室吗 |
[00:43] | – Oh, I suspected. – Accused of treason, | -我猜到了 -被指控叛国 |
[00:45] | then cleared of suspicion and sent home, | 然后又还我清白 送我回家 |
[00:47] | where I found my apartment turned completely upside-down | 回去发现公寓被翻了个底朝天 |
[00:50] | and my mattress slit open with a razor blade. | 床垫还被用匕首划开 |
[00:52] | I had a very… | 晚上… |
[00:54] | restless and paranoid night at the Potonic Lodge. | 在酒店躺着彻夜无眠啊 |
[00:58] | I am really sorry. I-I… | 真的对不起 我… |
[01:00] | I want to ask how you could’ve | 我想问你为什么 |
[01:02] | suspected me of being the mole. | 会怀疑我是内奸 |
[01:05] | But, again, how could either of us have suspected Juliet? | 但话说回来 我们谁又会怀疑茱莉叶呢 |
[01:07] | Right? I-I know. I… | 对吧 我知道 |
[01:09] | You said on the phone that she left a note. | 你电话里说她留了张字条 |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:13] | Not that it’s a lot of help, but… | 虽然未必有用 但… |
[01:19] | – You okay? – Yeah, I guess. | -你还好吗 -大概吧 |
[01:22] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[01:24] | I never suspected you. | 我可从没怀疑你 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:28] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝什么吗 |
[01:30] | You know, I could use one, | 是可以 |
[01:31] | but it can wait. I want to see the note. | 但我更想看看那字条 |
[01:33] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[01:35] | Don’t get too excited. It’s pretty underwritten. | 别太激动 没写什么 |
[01:37] | Does Langley know where she is? | 兰利那知道她在哪吗 |
[01:39] | They’ve created a task force to look for her, but… | 他们组织了战术小队去找 但是… |
[01:43] | well, knowing Juliet, I don’t like their chances. | 凭茱莉叶的技术 我觉得没希望 |
[01:47] | “Whatever happens, know this: I did it for my country. | “不管发生什么 记住 我是为了祖国 |
[01:50] | This is a righteous cause.” | 这是大义” |
[01:53] | Guess we can rule out coercion, financial motivation. | 看来可以排除政治迫害或是金钱动机了 |
[01:57] | It’s like it’s some kind of misguided patriotism. | 这像是被误导的爱国行为 |
[02:01] | So righteous that she thought it was worth murdering | 大义到她觉得值得杀害 |
[02:02] | one of our closest friends, | 我们的密友 |
[02:04] | not to mention the previous Secretry of State? | 更别提还有前国务卿吗 |
[02:06] | It’s pretty high body count when you put it all together. | 算一算真的死了不少人 |
[02:08] | Marsh, George, the victims in Turkey. | 马什 乔治 土耳其的遇害者 |
[02:11] | I just can’t believe Juliet was working alone. | 我不信朱丽叶是单独行动的 |
[02:13] | It seems like a prelude to something bigger. | 似乎接下来还会发生更大的事 |
[02:15] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:16] | Her choice of verb tense implies that it isn’t over. | 她字条的时态说明事情还没完 |
[02:20] | So what’s going on in Turkey? | 土耳其怎么样了 |
[02:21] | I mean, do you think their government knows | 我是说 你觉得他们政府知道 |
[02:23] | what really happened with the raid in Istanbul? | 伊斯坦布尔突袭事件的真相了吗 |
[02:25] | They won’t release the body of the black ops guy, | 他们不愿交出秘密行动员的遗体 |
[02:28] | that can’t be a good sign. | 不是好兆头 |
[02:30] | – That’s everything we have so far. – Yeah. | -目前我们只有这些资料 -好吧 |
[02:33] | Well, I might as well get started. | 我还是开始工作吧 |
[02:34] | And I don’t want to miss that complimentary breakfast. | 我可不想错过酒店赠送的早餐 |
[02:38] | How long do you think you’re gonna stay mad at me? | 你觉得你什么时候会原谅我 |
[02:42] | Well, you were just doing your job. | 你不过是尽本职而已 |
[02:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:47] | – So, like, less than a year? – Probably. | -不会让我等一年吧 -差不多吧 |
[02:50] | – Any movement on the E.U. Trade Talks? – Some. | -与欧盟的贸易谈判有进展吗 -有一点 |
[02:53] | They’ve agreed to lift tariffs on citrus and pork, | 他们同意取消柑橘类水果及猪肉关税 |
[02:55] | but apparently there’s still some blockage | 但很显然在奶酪方面 |
[02:57] | over the issue of cheese. | 还有些阻碍 |
[03:00] | Speaking of Europe and dairy, | 说到欧洲及乳制品 |
[03:01] | tonight the Secretary will be attending | 今晚国务卿会参加 |
[03:03] | a gala dinner hosted by the Italian Foreign Minister, | 由意大利外长举行的晚宴 |
[03:06] | where Chef Nanni will be serving his famous Scacciata pies. | 纳尼大厨会招待他著名的西西里派 |
[03:09] | You’ll find a complete menu and guest list | 完整菜单及宾客名单 |
[03:11] | in the packet being handed out by Phoebe. | 都在菲比分发的资料夹里 |
[03:13] | Thanks, Phoebe. | 菲比 谢谢 |
[03:13] | What will you be wearing? | 你会穿什么 |
[03:15] | Something loose. | 宽松的衣服 |
[03:16] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[03:17] | Uh, my sources tell me that the Turks | 我有消息说土耳其政府 |
[03:19] | have moved the body of Brett Boris | 将布莱特·鲍里斯的遗体 |
[03:20] | to their National Police Headquarters in Ankara | 送去了位于安卡拉的国家警察总局 |
[03:23] | instead of releasing the remains to his family. | 而非交还给他的家人 |
[03:25] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[03:26] | Well, Mr. Boris, an American tourist visiting Istanbul, | 鲍里斯先生是名去伊斯坦布尔旅游的美国公民 |
[03:29] | was the victim of a brutal homicide. | 遭遇了残忍的谋杀 |
[03:31] | The Turkish government still needs the body for forensics. | 土耳其政府仍需要遗体进行法医鉴定 |
[03:33] | Mr. Boris was a decorated veteran of U.S. Special Forces. | 鲍里斯先生是名受过嘉奖的美国特战队退伍老兵 |
[03:36] | You really maintain that he was in Turkey as a tourist? | 你真的坚持他去土耳其只是旅游吗 |
[03:39] | Yes, and the United States is doing everything it can | 没错 而且我国也在尽全力 |
[03:42] | to support the investigation. | 支持此次调查 |
[03:43] | Well, that just seems like a big coincidence. | 感觉也太凑巧了吧 |
[03:45] | If I wasted my time | 如果我得为每个 |
[03:46] | on every whisper of government conspiracy, | 关于政府阴谋的小道消息做辩解 |
[03:48] | we wouldn’t get to talk about important things like cheese. | 我们哪还有时间谈论奶酪这样的重要话题 |
[03:52] | The State Department denies any direct American involvement. | 国务院否认了一切直接联系 |
[03:56] | Yes, but you have to go all the way back to 1974 | 没错 但如此难堪的情势 |
[03:59] | to find a time when things were this bad. | 还是1974年后第一次出现 |
[04:02] | Do you have any microloans in Turkey? | 你的小额贷款有借钱给土耳其人吗 |
[04:04] | No, thank God. | 没有 谢天谢地 |
[04:06] | Hey, gadget head. | 小电子迷 |
[04:08] | Actual human present. | 真实的人类出现咯 |
[04:10] | Morning. Sorry I forgot to light up with joy. | 早安 抱歉我忘记两眼放光表示喜悦了 |
[04:13] | It’s that Preston kid again. | 那个毛孩子普莱斯顿又来烦他了 |
[04:14] | Preston. | 普莱斯顿 |
[04:15] | Oh, is that that dweeb in your class | 是你们班那个在他的主页上 |
[04:17] | who posts all the crap about Mom on his page? | 老发妈妈坏话的白痴吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just trash talk. | 是的 胡言乱语罢了 |
[04:21] | I shouldn’t be bothered by it. | 我不该在意的 |
[04:23] | His dad runs some sort of international corporation. | 他爸在经营着什么跨国公司 |
[04:26] | So everything Mom does is somehow ruining his trust fund. | 貌似妈妈做什么事都碍着他家赚钱了 |
[04:29] | Oh, you should unfriend him. | 你该解除他好友 |
[04:31] | – No. – Really? | -不要吧 -真的吗 |
[04:32] | – Yeah, cut him off. – No. | -对啊 别鸟他 -不要 |
[04:34] | You don’t need that. | 你又不欠他 |
[04:35] | Okay, but he’ll find out. | 对啊 但他会发现的 |
[04:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:38] | So? I mean, at least you won’t have to listen | 他发现又如何 起码你不用再听他 |
[04:40] | to his brilliant opining anymore. | 发表那些”高见”了啊 |
[04:42] | But he goes to our school. | 但我们是同学 |
[04:44] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[04:45] | So, it’ll be awkward. | 那会很尴尬的 |
[04:47] | He’s 13 years old, his whole life is awkward. | 十三岁的他就是个尴尬的存在 |
[04:50] | – Whatever. – You might as well own it, dude. | -随你吧 -大胆一点吧 小子 |
[04:51] | All right, fine. | 好好好 |
[04:52] | You know what, awkward’s going with bossy. | 好吧 “尴尬”这次就信”专横”的了 |
[04:54] | – This is the worst idea ever. – No, no, no, no, no. | -这主意太糟了 -不不不 |
[04:56] | There, there, it’s done, it’s done. | 好了 我解除了 |
[04:57] | Okay, whatever, your mistake. | 随你吧 不关我的事 |
[04:58] | What’s done? | 什么解除了 |
[04:59] | Jason just unfriended someone. | 杰森刚解除了跟某人的好友关系 |
[05:02] | – Big mistake. – Is that like blocking someone? | -大错特错啊 -就像屏蔽一样吗 |
[05:04] | No, blocking is different. | 不 跟屏蔽不一样 |
[05:05] | Unfriending is a statement. | 解除好友是一种声明 |
[05:06] | – Unfriending is worse. – I don’t get it. | -解除好友更严重 -听不懂 |
[05:08] | If you want to confront someone, | 要是你跟某人对峙 |
[05:09] | why don’t you just do it in person? | 为什么不当面说呢 |
[05:10] | W-what? | 什么 |
[05:12] | Come on, unfriend? Isn’t even a word. | “解除好友”就不是一个正式的词语 |
[05:14] | Do you really want to be in the middle of this? | 你真的想搅和进去吗 |
[05:16] | – Let’s go. – No, I really don’t. Let’s go. | -咱走吧 -不 我还真不想 走吧 |
[05:17] | – Come on. – Come on. | -走了 各位 -走吧 |
[05:19] | Bag, bag, bag, bag, bag. | 别忘了包 包 |
[05:20] | – I got it. – Books, books, let’s go. | -我带了 -书呢 走吧 |
[05:25] | Are you okay? I mean, first microloans, now this. | 你没事吧 先是小额贷款 接着又出这事 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[05:30] | It’s the job. | 工作嘛 |
[05:32] | – Bye. – Bye | -再见 -再见 |
[05:39] | Thank you, Elise. | 谢谢 伊莉斯 |
[05:42] | Well, something tells me that’s not a cat video. | 直觉告诉我你们不是在看猫咪小视频 |
[05:46] | Just came in from Turkish Intelligence. | 土耳其情报部门刚发过来的 |
[05:48] | Closed-circuit camera from one of the shops | 街对面某个商铺的闭路摄像头 |
[05:49] | across the street. | 所拍到的 |
[05:51] | It’s not high quality, | 清晰度不高 |
[05:52] | but it’s clear enough. | 但也够看了 |
[05:54] | Well, I guess this is why they’re holding on to the body. | 我想这就是为什么他们扣住尸体不放 |
[05:57] | And why they’re demanding an explanation. | 为什么他们要求得到解释 |
[06:00] | How about the search for Juliet? | 茱莉叶的搜索进展如何 |
[06:01] | My task force assembled less than 12 hours ago. | 我召集特遣队还不到十二个小时 |
[06:04] | These things take time. | 这种事要花时间的 |
[06:08] | Anybody got any ideas? | 你们有什么主意吗 |
[06:14] | I think we need to come clean with Turkey. | 我觉得我们应该跟土耳其说清楚 |
[06:16] | Admit our involvement? | 承认跟我们有关吗 |
[06:17] | On a limited basis. | 只承认一部分 |
[06:18] | We admit to running an op on Turkish soil, | 我们承认在土耳其领地上进行了一次行动 |
[06:21] | but we withhold the details. | 但不透露细节 |
[06:22] | Yeah, like the fact that we were trying to find | 是啊 比如说我们其实是在调查 |
[06:24] | the person who killed Secretary Marsh? | 是谁杀了国务卿马什这样的细节吗 |
[06:26] | Specifically, yes. | 没错 |
[06:27] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[06:28] | The Turks have been unreliable partners lately. | 土耳其最近非常不可靠 |
[06:30] | Even a partial truth could be a liability. | 即便只透露一点真相也可能对我们造成负担 |
[06:32] | I say we double down. | 我认为我们应该隐瞒到底 |
[06:34] | Deny any connection to Brett Boris. | 否认与布莱特·鲍里斯之间有任何关系 |
[06:36] | What about the video? | 那视频呢 |
[06:37] | All I see is a couple of private citizens | 我只看到一些公民 |
[06:38] | engaged in a private activity, | 在从事一些私人活动 |
[06:40] | a botched robbery or a kidnapping. | 拙劣的抢劫或绑架而已 |
[06:42] | And some other private citizens | 而还有一些公民 |
[06:44] | with assault rifles lying in wait on a rooftop? | 端着来复枪趴在屋顶上虎视眈眈吗 |
[06:48] | They will never buy it. | 他们不会相信的 |
[06:50] | They don’t have to; they just have to hesitate | 没必要让他们信 只要让他们有所犹豫 |
[06:52] | long enough for the whole thing to blow over. | 时间长到能大事化小 小事化无 |
[06:53] | How long will that be? | 那得花多久 |
[06:54] | Maybe soon as another news cycle. | 可能爆出下一条大新闻就行了 |
[06:56] | What about the body? | 那尸体呢 |
[06:58] | We just leave it over there? | 我们就这么扔在那吗 |
[06:59] | Brett Boris knew the risks. | 布莱特·鲍里斯自己知道有风险 |
[07:01] | They all do. | 他们都知道 |
[07:02] | Brett knew what he was signing up for, | 布莱特知道自己会面对什么 |
[07:03] | but his friends and family didn’t. | 但他的亲朋好友不知道 |
[07:07] | And they’re gonna start asking questions, | 他们会问各种问题 |
[07:08] | and they might go to the press. | 他们也可能去找媒体 |
[07:10] | – Then what? – Stall them. | -然后怎么办 -拖住他们 |
[07:12] | With what? | 用什么拖 |
[07:13] | And we can’t hold them off forever. | 我们没法永远拖住他们 |
[07:15] | You’ll think of something. | 你会想到办法的 |
[07:18] | I’ll talk to POTUS. | 我去和总统谈谈 |
[07:20] | But until then, we’ll stick with our story. | 但在那之前 我们得统一口径 |
[07:23] | We disavow all connection to the operation in Turkey. | 否认与土耳其行动之间的任何关系 |
[07:29] | Abraham Lincoln’s favorite physical sport? | 亚伯拉罕·林肯最喜欢的运动是什么 |
[07:32] | – Morning. – Wrestling. | -早上好 -摔跤 |
[07:33] | Morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿女士 |
[07:35] | All right, what’s new? | 好了 有什么新闻吗 |
[07:36] | Uh, well, my trivia team, | 我的智力竞赛团队 |
[07:38] | the Bill of Right Answers, won last night. | “比尔正解” 昨晚赢了 |
[07:40] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[07:42] | But when I ask what’s new, | 但我问你们有什么新闻时 |
[07:44] | I usually mean affairs of state. | 我的意思是国事方面的新闻 |
[07:46] | Greg Taylor was asking | 今天早上做汇报时 |
[07:47] | about Brett Boris during this morning’s brief. | 格雷格·泰勒问起了布雷特·鲍里斯的事 |
[07:49] | I mean, he was a dog with a bone. | 他就跟个找骨头的狗似的 |
[07:51] | Clearly he’s cooking up some elaborate conspiracy theory. | 他显然在精心酝酿些阴谋论 |
[07:54] | ‘Course he is. | 当然了 |
[07:55] | Do we have any new information | 我们有鲍里斯先生的 |
[07:56] | about Mr. Boris’ status? | 最新消息吗 |
[07:57] | – No, I’m afraid not. – I only ask | -不 恐怕没有 -我之所以问 |
[07:59] | because his mother is downstairs in Consular Affairs. | 是因为他母亲在楼下的领事司 |
[08:02] | You’re just telling me this now? | 你怎么现在才告诉我 |
[08:04] | Um, when a tourist dies abroad, | 游客死在国外时 |
[08:06] | very often the bodies are held up | 他们的尸体经常会被扣留 |
[08:08] | and the families come calling. | 家属会来要求运回 |
[08:10] | If we have an update, | 如果有任何进展 |
[08:11] | – I could pass it along. – Bring her up to my office. | -我能帮忙传话 -让她来我办公室 |
[08:13] | That’s highly irregular, Ma’am. | 这极度不符合规范 国务卿 |
[08:15] | And it could add fuel to the conspiracy theorists. | 可能会给阴谋论火上浇油 |
[08:17] | He was an Army Ranger. | 他曾经是一名突击队员 |
[08:19] | Our military families deserve special attention. | 我们应该对军属特殊照顾 |
[08:21] | Yes, but he wasn’t there in that capacity. | 但他并不是以军人的身份去的土耳其 |
[08:24] | Please, I’m happy to go and talk to her myself. | 我还是乐于去和她谈谈 |
[08:26] | Send her up, thanks. | 把她带上来 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Why on earth would Turkey hold up returning Brett’s body? | 土耳其为什么要扣住布雷特的尸体 |
[08:31] | We’re doing everything we can to move things along, | 我们已经在尽力解决这件事了 |
[08:34] | which I know is of little solace to you. | 我也知道这无法让你有所宽慰 |
[08:37] | It’s all just so strange. | 只是实在太奇怪了 |
[08:41] | I didn’t even have any idea that my son was in Turkey. | 我甚至都不知道我儿子在土耳其 |
[08:43] | We talk all the time. | 我们经常通话 |
[08:45] | He’d have told me if he was going on a trip like that. | 如果要去旅游的话他会告诉我的 |
[08:48] | Maybe it was a last-minute decision. | 也许只是临时决定的 |
[08:51] | Brett served two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. | 布雷特两次进驻伊拉克 一次阿富汗 |
[08:55] | Retired last year. | 去年才退伍的 |
[08:57] | If he was thinking about going on vacation, believe me, | 如果他想外出度假 相信我 |
[08:59] | it wasn’t to that part of the world. | 他绝对不会挑那种地方 |
[09:02] | I promise we’ll try and find out what happened. | 我保证我们会努力查清真相 |
[09:06] | Mrs. Boris… | 鲍里斯夫人 |
[09:08] | Um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:09] | Has anybody from the press tried to contact you? | 有没有媒体的人联系你 |
[09:13] | Yeah, a reporter called. | 有个记者打电话来 |
[09:14] | Uh, Greg Taylor from the Chronicle. | 《纪事》的格雷格·泰勒 |
[09:16] | He was asking about an interview. | 他说想采访我 |
[09:18] | Can you refer him back to us? | 你能让他来找我们吗 |
[09:20] | It’s just that any press right now might anger the Turks, | 现在任何媒体报导都有可能激怒土耳其 |
[09:23] | and that will slow down the process. | 因此减缓我们的进程 |
[09:25] | – Okay, I will. – Thank you. | -我会的 -谢谢 |
[09:30] | That’s Brett. | 这就是布莱特 |
[09:32] | He’s very handsome. | 他很英俊 |
[09:34] | We’re a military family, Madam Secretary. | 我们是军人世家 国务卿女士 |
[09:37] | My father is buried at Arlington. | 我父亲葬在阿林顿公墓 |
[09:40] | He died in Korea when I was a little girl, | 他死在韩国 那时我还是个小女孩 |
[09:41] | but even then I understood his death had meaning. | 但那时我就知道 他的死是有意义的 |
[09:45] | But this… | 但这次… |
[09:49] | it doesn’t make any sense. | 完全没道理 |
[09:55] | You hold on to that. | 这张照片给你 |
[09:58] | I want you to look at it every day | 我希望在我儿子回来之前 |
[10:00] | until my son is back home. | 你每天都能看看 |
[10:03] | We’ll be in touch very soon. | 我们很快会再联系 |
[10:07] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[10:08] | Thank you, Ma’am. | 谢谢你 国务卿 |
[10:13] | You really need to see something. | 有个东西您一定得看看 |
[10:15] | We’re looking at footage | 我们正在看的 |
[10:16] | from an alleyway in Tarlabasi… | 是在塔拉巴斯小巷里拍到的影像 |
[10:19] | The Turkish government released | 大约一小时前 |
[10:20] | the footage about an hour ago. | 土耳其政府放出了这段影像 |
[10:22] | They’re accusing the CIA of attempted kidnapping. | 他们指责中情局试图绑架 |
[10:26] | Have you seen this? | 这视频您见过吗 |
[10:27] | Do you know what this is? | 您知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[10:29] | Madam Secretary, the President’s office is calling. | 国务卿女士 总统办公室来电 |
[10:31] | Are we involved in this? | 我们牵涉其中了吗 |
[10:33] | Tell the President that I’m on my way. | 告诉总统我这就到 |
[10:36] | – What about the press? – No comment. | -媒体怎么办 -无可奉告 |
[10:37] | Are we clear? No comment. | 明白了吗 无可奉告 |
[10:39] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 国务卿 |
[10:58] | Yesterday you told me | 昨天你们跟我说 |
[10:59] | the fallout from this op was contained. | 这次行动的后果已得到控制 |
[11:01] | That we had deniability. | 你说我们可以否认行动的存在 |
[11:02] | Now our dirty laundry is airing | 现在我们的丑闻 |
[11:04] | on satellite news all over the world, | 在全世界的卫星电视直播 |
[11:06] | and I’m being burned in effigy in the streets of Istanbul. | 而伊斯坦布尔的街道上满是民众在烧我的雕像 |
[11:08] | We knew they were upset, | 我们知道他们很不满 |
[11:09] | we never anticipated it going this far. | 但没想到他们会这么做 |
[11:10] | I don’t have time for excuses right now. | 我现在没工夫听借口 |
[11:12] | We need to get this genie back in the bottle, and fast. | 我们现在得把这个幺蛾子关回去 要快 |
[11:16] | I’m waiting. | 我在等着呢 |
[11:18] | Mr. President, the only way to kill this story | 总统先生 唯一能消除传言的方法 |
[11:21] | is to get the Turks to recant. | 就是让土耳其方面收回言论 |
[11:23] | We force their hand. | 我们给他们施加压力 |
[11:25] | Expel the ambassador. | 驱逐大使 |
[11:26] | Cancel the joint military exercises in the Black Sea. | 取消在黑海的联合军演 |
[11:29] | We already tried that, we already tried hardball, | 我们已经尝试过强硬手段了 |
[11:32] | and this is where it got us. | 结果事情却演变成这样 |
[11:33] | Then give me an alternative. | 那给我个别的选择 |
[11:34] | I clear my schedule and fly to Ankara straightaway. | 我取消所有安排 立刻飞去安卡拉 |
[11:37] | And do what? | 去做什么 |
[11:38] | Apologize for the deaths of their two citizens. | 为他们两名市民的死道歉 |
[11:41] | Why? We weren’t the ones who started shooting. | 为什么 不是我们先开枪的 |
[11:43] | We’re the ones who violated their sovereignty. | 但是我们侵犯了他们的主权 |
[11:46] | And if we had kept mission integrity, | 如果我们严格执行任务 |
[11:48] | those people would still be alive. | 那些人也不会死 |
[11:50] | And then there’s the matter of Mrs. Boris. | 还有鲍里斯夫人的事 |
[11:52] | The sooner we bring her son’s body home from Turkey, | 我们越早把她儿子的尸体从土耳其带回 |
[11:56] | the sooner this story goes away. | 这事件越早平息 |
[11:59] | But if we don’t make nice with the Turks, | 如果我们不跟土耳其弥补好关系 |
[12:02] | I… I can’t make that happen. | 我…无法平息事件 |
[12:08] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[12:09] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢 总统 |
[12:10] | But do it quietly. | 但要悄悄去 |
[12:11] | Not even your staff can know the real reason you’re there. | 你的员工也不能知道你去的真实目的 |
[12:14] | And if this soft touch doesn’t work… | 如果软的他们不吃 |
[12:17] | I’m taking Russell’s advice and bringing out the hammer. | 我就接受拉塞尔的建议 用大棒了 |
[12:24] | So, Turkey at last, huh? | 所以 终于要去土耳其了 |
[12:25] | Not how I imagined it. | 没想到是因这种事去 |
[12:28] | You mean on the verge of diplomatic collapse? | 你说在目前外交崩溃的情况之下吗 |
[12:32] | That and everything else. | 还有其他事 |
[12:35] | I can still go. | 我还是可以陪你去的 |
[12:36] | Well, it’s not that kind of a trip. | 这不是那种访问 |
[12:39] | I need to stay under the radar. | 我得低调行事 |
[12:40] | You know, just wanna swoop in, | 我只希望能扑进去 |
[12:44] | change the course of history and swoop out. | 改变历史进程 然后扑出来 |
[12:48] | Hey, listen, I was talking to Alison | 对了 我跟艾莉森聊了 |
[12:49] | about Jason’s situation at school. | 杰森在学校的状况 |
[12:52] | I-I got to tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[12:53] | this Preston kid sounds like a problem. | 这个叫普林斯顿的孩子听起来是个麻烦 |
[12:55] | Oh, he is a problem. | 他确实是麻烦 |
[12:57] | – Should… – Jason’s got his number. | -我们… -杰森有他的电话号码 |
[12:58] | Should we call the Dean, maybe? Or maybe talk to his parents. | 也许我们该去跟院长谈谈 或者他父母 |
[13:02] | I don’t think we’re there yet. | 我觉得现在还没有必要 |
[13:03] | We should let him handle him on his own. | 我们应该让他自己处理自己的事 |
[13:04] | – What if he’s a bully? – He is a bully. | -如果他是恶霸呢 -他就是恶霸 |
[13:06] | See, that’s bad, | 你看 太糟了 |
[13:07] | because we have to stay on top of bullying. | 欺凌他人怎么能不管 |
[13:10] | It’s-it’s the new… | 这是 这是新版的… |
[13:12] | Bullying? | 欺凌 |
[13:13] | Yeah. It can get out of control. | 对 可能会越来越糟 |
[13:16] | Well, if that happens, then we’ll deal with it. | 如果事情发展到那一步 我们到时候会解决的 |
[13:19] | Hey… come here. | 好了好了 过来 |
[13:21] | What… what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | I, uh… | 我… |
[13:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | I had to lie to that poor woman, | 我不得不欺骗了那个可怜的女人 |
[13:30] | right to her face, when I knew full well | 当着她的面撒谎 而我明明知道 |
[13:33] | that the reason her son was killed | 她儿子是为 |
[13:35] | is because of an op that I signed off on. | 我签署的行动牺牲的 |
[13:38] | And I know — I get it — it’s part of the job. | 我知道…我明白这是我工作的一部分 |
[13:41] | But it’s a part of the job, Henry, | 但这点 亨利 |
[13:42] | that I am never going to get used to. | 我永远都适应不了 |
[13:44] | That guy died because of Juliet, not because of you. | 那孩子是因为茱莉叶死的 不是因为你 |
[13:46] | Because I trusted Juliet. | 因为我相信了茱莉叶 |
[13:47] | You trusted one of your best friends, yes. | 你相信了你最好的朋友 是的 |
[13:50] | You were betrayed, babe. | 你被背叛了 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | I think you can give yourself a pass for that. | 我觉得你可以放过自己 |
[13:55] | Dante classified it as the worst sin of all. | 但丁把背叛定为所有罪孽中最重的 |
[13:57] | He devoted an entire level of hell to its practitioners. | 他给了背叛者地狱的一整层[见《神曲》] |
[14:02] | I just never could get a handle on | 在工作岗位上不能相信任何人 |
[14:04] | the trust no one part of my job. | 这我也永远无法适应 |
[14:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:09] | I wouldn’t want you to. | 我也不希望你能适应 |
[14:14] | You taste like toothpaste. | 你一嘴牙膏味 |
[14:20] | Is the Secretary in? | 国务卿来了吗 |
[14:21] | Uh, she’s in a meeting. | 她在开会 |
[14:22] | Wh-when will she be free? | 她什么时候有时间 |
[14:23] | I’m not sure. Don’t you have a press conference to attend to? | 我不确定 你不是要去记者会吗 |
[14:26] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:27] | And what do you mean, you’re not sure? | 你说不确定是什么意思 |
[14:28] | You’re the Schedule Elf. You know everything. | 你是日程精灵 你什么都知道的 |
[14:30] | She cleared the week for an undisclosed trip. | 她把整周计划取消了 要去不知道什么地方 |
[14:31] | And I don’t appreciate the comparison | 另外 我不喜欢被比作 |
[14:33] | to a magical woodland creature. | 有魔力的森林物种 |
[14:36] | – Blake, I… – Is there a problem? | -布莱克 我… -有什么问题吗 |
[14:37] | Yes. Can you walk with me? | 有 能跟我走一段吗 |
[14:40] | You have to give me something on Turkey. | 你得给我点土耳其方面的消息 |
[14:42] | I already did — they’re called talking points. | 已经给了 谈话要点上不是有吗 |
[14:44] | Well, the press isn’t buying them. | 可媒体根本不相信 |
[14:45] | And, frankly, neither am I. | 而且说实话 我也不信 |
[14:47] | – Where are you going with this? – I know we’re hiding something, | -你什么意思 -我知道我们隐瞒了一些事 |
[14:49] | but I don’t know what, and it’s scaring me. | 但我不知道是什么 这让我很害怕 |
[14:51] | That’s called working in the State Department. | 在国务院工作就是这样 |
[14:53] | If you’d like to consider a transfer, | 如果你想调工作的话 |
[14:55] | I’m sure there’s a lot less intrigue | 我相信计量局里 |
[14:56] | at the Bureau of Weights and Measures. | 不会有这么多”阴谋” |
[14:58] | I know there are things that I can’t know. | 我明白有些事我无权知道 |
[15:00] | And I don’t mind stonewalling the press. | 去敷衍媒体我也没意见 |
[15:02] | But this is different. | 可这不一样 |
[15:03] | This is purposely giving them misinformation. | 这是在故意给我错误消息 |
[15:06] | “The U.S. Government has no idea | 美国政府完全不知道 |
[15:07] | “why Brett Boris acted the way he did in the video. | “为什么布莱特·鲍里斯会做出视频里的行为 |
[15:10] | “Brett Boris was not working for the U.S. Government | “布莱特·鲍里斯去土耳其并不是 |
[15:12] | “in any capacity”. | “美国政府机构委派的” |
[15:13] | – This is lying. – This is the job. | -这是在说谎 -这就是你的工作 |
[15:15] | I’m as much in the dark as you are. | 我和你一样 也不知情 |
[15:17] | But for now, that’s all the information we have. | 到目前来说 这就是我们所有的消息 |
[15:19] | Due respect, Nadine. | 恕我直言 纳丁 |
[15:21] | You’re not the one who has to go in there. | 面对记者的是我不是你 |
[15:23] | Look, she’s holding out on us. | 她有事瞒着我们 |
[15:24] | That’s a big deal. | 这才是关键 |
[15:40] | – Andy. – Was Brett Boris in the CIA? | -安迪 -布莱特·鲍里斯是中情局的人吗 |
[15:41] | No. Next question. | 不是 下个问题 |
[15:42] | What was he doing in Istanbul? | 他去伊斯坦布尔做什么 |
[15:44] | He was there on a tourist visa. | 他拿的是旅游签证 |
[15:45] | I can’t speak to his motives for traveling. | 我并不清楚他旅行的目的 |
[15:47] | Why was he kidnapping an Iranian national? | 他为什么要绑架一名伊朗人 |
[15:48] | The U.S. Government has no idea why Brett Boris acted… | 美国政府不知道为什么布莱特·鲍里斯… |
[15:57] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[15:58] | – Mrs. Boris… – I saw that video. | -鲍里斯夫人 -我看了那段视频 |
[16:00] | My son was Special Forces. | 我儿子曾经是特种部队 |
[16:02] | I understand what I’m looking at. | 我很清楚我看到的是什么 |
[16:03] | Brett was working for the CIA, wasn’t he? | 布莱特是去为中情局做事 对不对 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Why didn’t you tell me?! | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[16:11] | Because your son made a choice not to, | 因为你儿子选择不对你说 |
[16:14] | and I had to respect that. | 我得尊重他的决定 |
[16:16] | He was trying to protect me. | 他是想要保护我 |
[16:17] | But now he’s dead, and I want answers. | 可现在他死了 我要知道真相 |
[16:20] | I’m afraid I can’t give you any more right now. | 恐怕我现在也没有其他信息可以给你 |
[16:22] | It was an undercover operation, and it went wrong, | 这是次秘密行动 而且失败了 |
[16:24] | and now your people are just hanging him out to dry, | 你的人就把他抛弃在那里 |
[16:27] | like he was some kind of criminal. | 像罪犯一样对待他 |
[16:29] | With respect, your son knew what he was signing up for. | 恕我直言 你儿子清楚他可能面对什么 |
[16:33] | His mission was top secret. | 他的任务是最高机密 |
[16:35] | We can’t make it public. | 我们不能公开 |
[16:36] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[16:38] | And if you don’t, I will. | 如果你不这么做 我会的 |
[16:41] | If you do that, | 如果你这么做了 |
[16:43] | if you go to the media, I can’t help you. | 如果你去找媒体 那我就帮不了你了 |
[16:45] | I don’t want your help! | 我才不要你的帮助 |
[16:48] | I promised to bring your son home. | 我答应过你要把你儿子带回来 |
[16:52] | Please give me that chance. | 请给我一次机会 |
[16:54] | Why on earth would I trust you? | 我凭什么还要相信你 |
[16:58] | Come with me. | 跟我去吧 |
[16:59] | Come with me to Turkey. | 跟我去土耳其 |
[17:00] | You’ll stay at the embassy, | 你可以待在大使馆 |
[17:02] | and we’ll help you bring Brett home. | 我们会帮你把布莱特带回来 |
[17:05] | If I can’t deliver, I won’t stand in your way. | 如果我做不到 我就不拦着你了 |
[17:10] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[17:16] | Hey J-Man, what’s happening? | 杰哥 怎么了 |
[17:18] | Come on, dude, why are you ignoring me? | 拜托 伙计 你为什么无视我 |
[17:20] | Because you’re ignorable, Preston. | 因为你可以被无视 普莱斯顿 |
[17:22] | Oh, so you do acknowledge my existence. | 原来你还知道我的存在 |
[17:24] | I wasn’t sure about that | 你解除了我们的好友关系后 |
[17:25] | after you unfriended me. | 我都有点不确定了呢 |
[17:30] | Hey, McCord over here… | 你们都瞧瞧看看 麦考德 |
[17:33] | McCord’s a mama’s boy. | 他是妈妈的好儿子 |
[17:34] | Doesn’t like it when I repost things | 我转了曝光在土耳其 |
[17:36] | about the cover-up in Turkey. | 秘密行动的帖子 他不高兴 |
[17:38] | My mom had nothing to do with what happened in Turkey. | 我妈妈跟土耳其的事没有任何关系 |
[17:40] | Okay, well, why don’t you go tell that to CNN. | 你怎么不去跟CNN说这话 |
[17:42] | ‘Cause they’re calling her out for the liar that she is. | 他们说她是个骗子 |
[17:58] | Hey, break it up! Break it up! | 别打了 别打了 |
[18:01] | Get off him, Jason! Now! | 放开他 杰森 快点 |
[18:06] | Come on, Preston. | 起来 普莱斯顿 |
[18:15] | You, too, McCord. | 你也来 麦考德 |
[18:20] | He’s suspended? | 他被停课了 |
[18:24] | And Preston’s nose — it-it’s really broken? | 普莱斯顿的鼻子真被打断了吗 |
[18:27] | Apparently, Jason has a pretty good right jab. | 看来杰森的右刺拳很有力 |
[18:30] | Wow, I can’t even believe we’re talking about our kid. | 简直不敢相信这是我们的儿子 |
[18:32] | You’re the one that wanted to go for three. | 是你想要第三个孩子的 |
[18:34] | Oh, God, I’m so used to him | 天哪 我比较习惯 |
[18:36] | getting in trouble for saying the wrong thing. | 他因为说错话而惹祸 |
[18:40] | I guess he figured out that actions speak louder. | 我想他明白了 事实胜于雄辩 |
[18:42] | So, what instigated it? Do we know? | 是为了什么你知道吗 |
[18:44] | Preston called you a liar. | 普莱斯顿说你是个骗子 |
[18:46] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[18:47] | The kid watches cable news? | 那孩子还看有线新闻 |
[18:49] | He was protecting your honor. | 他是在维护你的名誉 |
[18:50] | Could’ve used him at my last congressional hearing. | 他应该出席我上一次的国会听证会 |
[18:54] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:56] | Oh, I have a meeting tomorrow with Dean Ward, | 我明天去见沃德院长 |
[18:58] | and uh, Sugar Ray is cooling his jets in his room. | 苏格·雷现在正在房间里消气呢 |
[19:01] | How was your flight? | 你的航班怎么样 |
[19:02] | Smooth. | 挺顺利 |
[19:03] | Wish I could say the same for the traffic. | 要是陆地交通也顺利就好了 |
[19:05] | Well, be careful over there, okay? | 在那边要小心点 |
[19:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I like you okay, too. | 我也挺喜欢你 |
[19:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:46] | Welcome to Turkey. | 欢迎来到土耳其 |
[19:47] | Just like old times, huh? | 感觉像回到了过去 |
[19:49] | Yeah, beats lying around at home in my sliced-open bed. | 是的 比躺在家里被刀划开的床上要好 |
[19:53] | Got to admire how thorough they are though. | 不得不佩服他们这么细心呐 |
[19:56] | -Too soon? – Yah. | -还不适合开这种玩笑吗 -没错 |
[19:58] | What do you got for me? | 你带来了什么 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:03] | This backpack Samila was carrying when she died. | 沙米拉死时背着这个背包 |
[20:05] | My contact at the Turkish National Police says | 我在土耳其国家警察局的线人说 |
[20:08] | they recovered a laptop in it. | 他们在里面找到了一台笔记本电脑 |
[20:10] | – Do they know what’s on it? – No. It’s encrypted. | -知道里面有什么吗 -不知道 加密了 |
[20:13] | Well, with Samila out of the picture, | 现在沙米拉已经死了 |
[20:16] | that may be our only hope for a lead in the Marsh investigation. | 可能这是我们调查马什死因的唯一线索了 |
[20:19] | Or it can screw us if it falls into the wrong hands. | 如果笔记本落入了敌人手里我们就完蛋了 |
[20:32] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[20:34] | I wish I could say it’s nice to finally meet you. | 抱歉我不能说很高兴终于见到了你 |
[20:36] | Minister Canoglu, I wish you could, too. | 吉诺鲁部长 我也很抱歉 |
[20:40] | I heard whispers that you were | 我听说你当时打算 |
[20:41] | going to come here on your very first trip abroad. | 上任后第一次出访就来这里 |
[20:44] | Now you’re here on… damage control. | 可现在你来 是为了收拾乱摊子 |
[20:48] | Actually, I’d like to skip the damage control, | 其实我想跳过那些问题 |
[20:50] | and talk about Samila Mahdavi. | 我想谈谈沙米拉·玛达维 |
[20:53] | A dead Iranian woman? | 那位死了的伊朗女人 |
[20:54] | She had a laptop in her possession when she died. | 她死的时候带着一台笔记本电脑 |
[20:57] | I’d like to have access to it. | 我想拿来看看 |
[20:59] | And I thought you were here on a goodwill mission, | 我还以为你来这里是为了示好 |
[21:01] | to retrieve your citizen’s body | 领回贵国公民的尸体 |
[21:03] | and heal the breach in our relations. | 并修复我们两国的关系 |
[21:05] | I’d like to get to that, too. | 我也想完成那些任务 |
[21:07] | But first, I need that laptop. | 但首先 我得拿到那台电脑 |
[21:09] | You violated our sovereignty. | 你侵犯了我们的国家主权 |
[21:11] | Something you know we would never do lightly. | 您知道我们不会随便做这种事的 |
[21:13] | Two of my citizens are dead. | 我国失去了两位公民 |
[21:14] | Which we deeply regret. | 对此我们深表歉意 |
[21:15] | But all you seem to care about is… a laptop! | 而你唯一在意的好像只是…一台电脑 |
[21:20] | We were betrayed, | 我们被背叛了 |
[21:22] | by the same murderers who killed your people. | 背叛者正是谋杀贵国公民的人 |
[21:24] | And that laptop can help me find them. | 而那台电脑能帮助我们抓住他们 |
[21:27] | Why not run another operation? | 你们怎么不再组织一次行动呢 |
[21:29] | Storm our National Police Station | 轰炸我们的国家警署 |
[21:30] | and take whatever you want. | 想拿什么拿什么 |
[21:32] | It would be more of a… “bribe someone on the inside” | 要是那样我们就得买通 |
[21:36] | type of situation. | 你们内部的人 |
[21:37] | I was kind of hoping | 我本来还暗暗希望 |
[21:38] | to do away with the covert ops. | 可以不要搞间谍活动了 |
[21:42] | I believe you, Madam Secretary. | 我相信你 国务卿女士 |
[21:45] | But you’re not the only party interested in that laptop. | 但想要那台电脑的可不止你们 |
[21:48] | Oh, I’ve been a very popular man today. | 我今天还真是受欢迎啊 |
[21:53] | The Iranian Foreign Minister | 伊朗外长 |
[21:54] | sat in that very chair this afternoon. | 今天下午就坐在了你现在这张椅子上 |
[21:57] | Zahed Javani? | 扎何德·贾瓦尼 |
[21:58] | Since Samila Mahdavi was an Iranian citizen, | 鉴于沙米拉·玛达维是伊朗公民 |
[22:01] | anyone could argue that Minister Javani | 任谁都会认为贾瓦尼外长更有权 |
[22:04] | – has a stronger claim to her possessions, no? – Okay… | -得到她的遗物 对吧 -好吧 |
[22:08] | What do you want? | 您想要什么 |
[22:09] | My country has a great appetite for natural gas. | 我国对天然气能源有很大的需求 |
[22:13] | And right now, our closest supply is… Iran. | 目前离我们最近的供应国就是伊朗 |
[22:16] | You really want to make a deal with Iran? | 您真的想要跟伊朗做交易吗 |
[22:20] | You’re on opposite sides of the fight in Syria. | 你们在叙利亚战争中可是敌对方 |
[22:22] | We’re both on the side of profit. | 我们在利益上是一致的 |
[22:27] | Maybe I can offer you an alternative package. | 也许我可以向您提供其它选择 |
[22:31] | American gas, | 美国的天然气 |
[22:34] | at a considerable discount. | 给您打个可观的折扣 |
[22:38] | I’ll take it to President Kozlu. | 我会向科兹卢总统汇报的 |
[22:40] | Jason knocked Preston’s septum out of alignment. | 杰森把普莱斯顿的鼻中隔骨打移位了 |
[22:43] | He’ll need corrective surgery. | 他得接受矫正手术 |
[22:46] | Wait, you mean a nose job? | 等下 你是说要隆鼻吗 |
[22:50] | I’m just clar… I’m just clarifying. | 我只是…我只是想问问清楚 |
[22:51] | I mean surgery so he can breathe. | 让他能正常呼吸的手术 |
[22:53] | Is that enough clarification? | 这样够清楚了吗 |
[22:55] | Yes, it is. | 是的 清楚了 |
[22:57] | Look, Dean Ward, | 听着 沃德校长 |
[22:58] | Jason feels terrible about this. | 杰森对这件事感到十分抱歉 |
[23:00] | Do you, Jason? | 真的吗 杰森 |
[23:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:04] | What? | 你这样看我干嘛 |
[23:06] | Okay, okay. He bullied me online | 好吧 好吧 在网上他欺负我 |
[23:07] | and then he bullied me in school. | 然后到了学校他还欺负我 |
[23:09] | That is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[23:10] | Still no excuse for violence. | 那也不能成为打人的理由 |
[23:11] | As you know, Dr. McCord, | 如你所知 麦考德博士 |
[23:13] | this is a Quaker school. | 我们是教会学校 |
[23:14] | We have zero tolerance for violence of any kind. | 我们对于任何形式的暴力都是零容忍的 |
[23:17] | Which my wife and I greatly appreciate. | 我和我妻子也非常认同这一点 |
[23:18] | We’d like to offer to compensate Preston’s parents | 我们愿意补偿普莱斯顿父母 |
[23:20] | for all their expenses. | 一切经济损失 |
[23:22] | But what can Jason do | 但杰森该怎么做 |
[23:24] | to make this right? | 才能弥补这件事呢 |
[23:25] | Formal apology to Preston. | 正式向普莱斯顿道歉 |
[23:27] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:27] | Jason… | 杰森… |
[23:29] | A heartfelt apology. | 发自内心的道歉 |
[23:32] | Otherwise, he’ll be expelled. | 不然 他就会被开除 |
[23:47] | Thank you for arranging this. | 感谢您为我安排 |
[24:21] | Can you…? | 麻烦您… |
[25:10] | Rough day? | 今天很辛苦 |
[25:11] | I can handle a rough day. | 再辛苦我也能挣下去 |
[25:13] | Okay? That, was getting eaten alive. | 可这感觉简直就是被人生吞活剥了 |
[25:15] | I mean, the Secretary kept me | 我是说 关于伊斯坦布尔的事 |
[25:16] | in the dark about Istanbul. | 国务卿什么都没跟我说 |
[25:17] | Served me up like chum to piranhas. | 就把我扔那 像送羊入虎口一般 |
[25:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:22] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[25:22] | Wait, what’s with the weird face? | 等等 你那奇怪的表情是什么意思 |
[25:31] | Probably shouldn’t tell you this… | 或许我不该告诉你这件事… |
[25:34] | but a couple months ago, | 但几个月之前 |
[25:36] | the boss had me feed false information to Russell Jackson. | 老大让我给拉塞尔·杰克逊传假信息 |
[25:41] | What do you mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[25:42] | I mean like double agent kind of thing. | 我是说让我做双面间谍之类的事 |
[25:45] | About what? | 让你传什么消息 |
[25:47] | Dubai. | 迪拜 |
[25:49] | She had me tell him | 她让我跟他说 |
[25:50] | that she mentioned Dubai to Ambassador Dori | 以色列咖啡会那次 她向多利大使 |
[25:52] | at that Israeli coffee. | 提起过迪拜的事 |
[25:54] | What about it? | 迪拜的什么事 |
[25:54] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[25:55] | And honestly, th-this whole thing has me freaked out. | 说实话 这件事搞得我快疯了 |
[25:58] | This isn’t good. | 这事可不妙 |
[25:59] | I mean, if our boss is spying | 我是说 如果我们老大在监视 |
[26:01] | on the President’s Chief of Staff, | 总统的参谋长 |
[26:02] | what else could she be hiding? | 她还会瞒着我们什么事呢 |
[26:04] | Covert ops in Istanbul? | 伊斯坦布尔的秘密行动 |
[26:07] | Maybe they’re connected. | 说不定这些事都是相关的 |
[26:17] | Zahed. | 扎何德 |
[26:18] | Secretary McCord. | 国务卿麦考德 |
[26:21] | I did not expect to see you in Ankara. | 我没想到会在安卡拉遇见你 |
[26:24] | Didn’t expect or, uh, hoped not to? | 是没想到 还是不想呢 |
[26:28] | However this plays out, | 无论这事结果如何 |
[26:30] | please know that it is my country’s priority | 请相信我国是把继续两国和平会谈 |
[26:33] | that our peace talks stay on track. | 放在第一位的 |
[26:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:38] | After what you done? | 即使是你们做了这种事之后 |
[26:39] | Look, our interest in Samila Mahdavi | 听着 我们关注沙米拉·玛达维 |
[26:41] | is about a specific investigation. | 是因为她关系到一件特殊调查 |
[26:43] | That’s why we want the laptop. | 这就是为什么我们想要那台电脑 |
[26:45] | Then why did your people need to grab her? | 那你们为什么要把她掳走呢 |
[26:47] | We had a few questions. | 我们有几个问题想问她 |
[26:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:51] | You know that I cannot tell you those specifics. | 你知道我不能告诉你那种细节 |
[26:55] | I’m not asking about your so-called investigation. | 我对你们所谓的调查不感兴趣 |
[26:59] | Why would you need to kidnap your own asset? | 你们为什么要绑架你们自己人呢 |
[27:02] | What? | 什么 |
[27:02] | No, she’s… she’s not one of ours. | 不 她…她不是我们的人 |
[27:05] | It’s amazing how you just lie right to my face. | 你竟然当着我面就撒谎 简直太厉害了 |
[27:08] | I-I… I’m not lying, I… | 我…我没撒谎 我… |
[27:09] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[27:10] | We’ve been through her things. | 我们查过她的遗物了 |
[27:12] | Did you actually think we would not find out? | 你真以为我们不会发现吗 |
[27:15] | – She-she was VEVAK. – Yes. | -她是伊朗外国情报局的人 -没错 |
[27:17] | And turned by the CIA. | 结果被中情局收买了 |
[27:19] | We found proof in her apartment in Tehran. | 我们在她德黑兰的公寓里发现了证据 |
[27:21] | And evidence of a plot against us. | 还发现她在策划不利于我们的阴谋 |
[27:25] | It is useless to pretend. | 再装也没用 |
[27:27] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有装 |
[27:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[27:30] | Tell your president | 告诉你们总统 |
[27:31] | we are withdrawing from the peace talks. | 我们要终止和谈 |
[27:34] | If it is war you want, | 如果你们想要战争 |
[27:36] | then war is what you’re going to get. | 那我们乐意奉陪 |
[27:53] | Elizabeth. My assistant said it’s urgent. | 伊丽莎白 我的助手说你有要紧事 |
[27:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:56] | Just had an interesting meeting | 我刚和伊朗外交部长 |
[27:58] | with the Iranian Foreign Minister. | 进行了一次有趣的谈话 |
[28:00] | – Zahed Javani is in Ankara? – Yeah. | -扎何德·贾瓦尼去了安卡拉 -是的 |
[28:05] | And he said | 而且他说 |
[28:07] | that Samila Mahdavi is working for the CIA. | 沙米拉·玛达维是中情局的人 |
[28:11] | And you’re thinking Juliet could’ve been running her. | 你觉得她可能是受茱莉叶的指使 |
[28:14] | That’s where I’ve been going with it. | 我是这么想的 |
[28:16] | As a rogue asset. | 私自行动 |
[28:17] | Is that even possible? | 你觉得这可能吗 |
[28:18] | At this point? | 就目前的状况吗 |
[28:20] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[28:23] | He also said something about Mahdavi being involved in a plot | 他还说玛达维参与了密谋反对 |
[28:28] | against the Iranian government. I mean… | 伊朗政府的行动 |
[28:30] | Do you think that | 你觉得 |
[28:31] | that’s what this whole thing could be about? | 这可能是整件事的由来吗 |
[28:34] | I’ll get into it. | 我会去调查的 |
[28:35] | Still waiting to hear back from Canoglu | 我还在等吉诺鲁对我们索要笔记本 |
[28:38] | about our offer for the laptop. | 所给条件的回复 |
[28:40] | Give them whatever they want. | 他们想要什么都给他们 |
[28:43] | Oh, trust me. I’m not leaving here without it. | 相信我 我不会空手而归的 |
[28:47] | Give them Hawaii if I have to. | 实在不行 夏威夷群岛我都给 |
[28:49] | We’ve been following the threads on Juliet, | 我们一直在调查茱莉叶这条线 |
[28:51] | looking for a connection to Secretary Marsh. | 想找到她和国务卿马什的关系 |
[28:53] | As far as we can tell, they never met. | 至少现在看来 他们没有见过面 |
[28:55] | That could simply be good tradecraft. | 可能只是因为她谍报技术高明 |
[28:57] | We’ll keep at it. | 我们会继续跟进 |
[28:58] | And try to find any connection to Mahdavi. | 看能不能找到她和玛达维的关系 |
[29:02] | Well, please do. | 辛苦了 |
[29:04] | Without any proof that we weren’t plotting against them, | 如果找不到我们没有要害他们的证据 |
[29:08] | I think our nuclear deal with the Iranians is dead. | 我觉得我们的核武协议就要作废了 |
[29:13] | So we have some secret trip abroad, | 一边秘密出国 |
[29:15] | all while denying that anything’s going on in Turkey, | 一边还否认土耳其出了事 |
[29:17] | even though a video clearly shows | 即便有视频确切证明 |
[29:19] | that something is going on in Turkey. | 土耳其确实出事了 |
[29:20] | And some long con with the President’s Chief of Staff. | 还给总统的参谋长放长线 |
[29:23] | Maybe we’re just overreacting. | 也许我们只是反应过度了 |
[29:25] | – You mean I’m overreacting. – Basically. | -你是想说我反应过度了吧 -是的 |
[29:27] | Okay, so, what? | 什么意思 |
[29:28] | Now you’re okay with our little culture of secrecy? | 现在你又支持这种内部保密文化了吗 |
[29:30] | No. But maybe that’s just the way this town works. | 不是 但也许这个圈子就是这样的 |
[29:34] | You do your job, | 努力做自己的事 |
[29:35] | cross your fingers, hope that your boss | 诚心祈祷 希望你的上司 |
[29:37] | isn’t strangling puppies in some dark alley. | 没在阴暗的巷道里掐死几只小狗 |
[29:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:44] | I’m getting another drink. | 再去要杯酒 |
[29:46] | Come… | 拜托 |
[29:48] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[29:54] | And I had you pegged for a vodka woman. | 我还以为你喜欢喝伏特加呢 |
[29:57] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me, Greg. | 你不了解我的地方还多着呢 格雷格 |
[30:01] | Well, I know that you’re worried | 至少我知道你在担心 |
[30:02] | about becoming the next Ron Ziegler. | 你将成为下一个罗纳德·泽格勒 |
[30:05] | Reputation ruins, | 名誉扫地 |
[30:07] | all because you had to lie | 就因为你被逼 |
[30:08] | about a mistake in front of the camera. | 在媒体面前撒了谎 隐瞒了真相 |
[30:11] | Okay, off the record, you might be right. | 好吧 悄悄说一句 你可能说对了 |
[30:17] | What if it’s more than that? | 如果不只如此呢 |
[30:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:20] | Look at Iran-Contra. | 看看伊朗门事件 |
[30:22] | Wait, indictments? | 等等 你是说被起诉吗 |
[30:22] | Big fires always start small. | 大事都有小导火索 |
[30:29] | You want a piece of free advice? | 想听听我的忠告吗 |
[30:31] | Write a memo to yourself every day. | 每天自己做记录 |
[30:33] | Put down exactly what you know. | 记下你了解的真相 |
[30:35] | Then hire a lawyer. | 然后再雇个律师 |
[30:38] | President Kozlu has accepted your offer | 科兹卢总统接受了你代美国政府 |
[30:40] | of discounted natural gas from the United States. | 提出的天然气折扣价 |
[30:43] | I’m happy to hear that. Thank you. | 很高兴听到这个消息 谢谢 |
[30:45] | In exchange, we will release | 作为交换 我们将释放 |
[30:47] | the body of your citizen, Mr. Brett Boris, | 贵国公民布莱特·鲍里斯先生的尸体 |
[30:51] | and, uh, issue a clarification | 并发布关于伊斯坦布尔 |
[30:53] | regarding the attack in Istanbul. | 袭击的声明 |
[30:55] | That absolves the CIA? | 声明与中情局无关吗 |
[30:56] | That says, uh, | 声明 |
[30:58] | investigation’s moving on other parties. | 调查目标转向其他团体 |
[31:00] | Good enough. As for the, uh, gas deal, | 这就够了 至于 天然气合约的事 |
[31:04] | I’ll announce it at a date of my choosing | 我将在六个月内 |
[31:06] | within the next six months. | 择日宣布 |
[31:09] | Then all we have to do is enjoy our tea in peace. | 那我们可以放下公事好好享受一杯茶了 |
[31:12] | Not quite. And also Ms. Mahdavi’s laptop. | 还不行 还有玛达维女士的电脑 |
[31:16] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[31:18] | I’m afraid that was a bridge too far. | 我觉得这恐怕就扯得有点远了 |
[31:22] | A bridge too far? | 扯得有点远 |
[31:23] | That was exactly the bridge we negotiated. | 这正是我们一直在谈判的主题啊 |
[31:26] | I could not have been more clear about that. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[31:28] | You will accept this modification | 你必须接受我们的修正 |
[31:29] | because you need to protect your CIA. | 因为你想保护中情局 |
[31:30] | Modifica…? Ozan… | 修正 奥桑 |
[31:32] | The Iranians are no friend to Turkey, | 伊朗不是土耳其的朋友 |
[31:34] | but we wanted to keep our options open. | 但我们也不想与他们为敌 |
[31:37] | We’ll make a counteroffer. | 我们还价 |
[31:38] | It’s already done. | 交易已经结束了 |
[31:39] | Mahdavi’s body and all her possessions are going to Javani. | 玛达维的尸体和所有物品都将交给贾瓦尼 |
[31:41] | Then you need to get me a copy of that hard drive. | 那你必须把硬盘给我拷贝一份 |
[31:43] | No. | 不行 |
[31:44] | They’ll know we tampered with it. | 他们会知道我们动过手脚的 |
[31:46] | Look, the decision is final. | 这就是最终决定了 |
[31:48] | – Now do we have a deal or not? – Not quite. | -你愿意接受吗 -恐怕不行 |
[31:49] | I’m gonna speak with President Kozlu. | 我需要和科兹卢总统谈 |
[31:51] | This was his idea. | 这就是他的意见 |
[31:55] | Never violate our sovereignty again. | 绝不要再次侵犯我们的主权 |
[32:04] | We really have to do this? | 我们真要这样做吗 |
[32:05] | Yep. You can’t duck her forever, dude. | 你不能永远躲着她 小家伙 |
[32:07] | Mom’s fine. You’re the hypocrite. | 妈妈才不在乎 你才是伪君子 |
[32:09] | – What… Excuse me? – What? | -什么 你说什么 -怎么了 |
[32:11] | What? I saw how you manhandled that guy | 我错了吗 我还看到你凶那个 |
[32:13] | who’s talking smack about Mom in the restaurant. | 在餐馆里说妈妈坏话的人了呢 |
[32:15] | Okay, that guy was drunk and in uniform. | 那个人喝醉了 而且是公务人员 |
[32:18] | And I didn’t break his nose. | 而且我也没打断他的鼻子 |
[32:19] | Okay, I get it, Dad. | 好吧 我明白了 爸 |
[32:20] | – Two sets of rules. – What? Uh-uh. | -你就是双重标准嘛 -什么 不对 |
[32:22] | No, no. No. | 不不不 |
[32:23] | Two completely different circumstances. | 这完全是两个不同情况 |
[32:25] | And, by the way, I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 而且 我也没有向你解释我行为的义务 |
[32:27] | Yep, and you don’t have to listen to me either. | 对 你也不用倾听我说话 |
[32:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:31] | I’m right here. | 我不还在这儿吗 |
[32:33] | Oh, okay. We’re not done with this. | 慢着 这事还没完呢 |
[32:38] | You guys are a sight for sore eyes. | 看见你们 我太开心了 |
[32:41] | You see me okay? | 能看见我吗 |
[32:42] | Yeah, you look great, babe. | 能 你看起来很不错 亲爱的 |
[32:43] | Yeah, we see you fine. | 对 能看见你 |
[32:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:46] | ‘Cause I want you to read my lips: | 因为我要你看我的嘴型 |
[32:48] | you are going to apologize. | 你要道歉 |
[32:52] | But I’m not sorry. | 但我不觉得抱歉 |
[32:53] | You’re not sorry about breaking another kid’s nose? | 打坏了人家鼻子 你不觉得抱歉吗 |
[32:56] | No, no… | 不是… |
[32:57] | Okay, I am sorry I hurt him that bad. | 我很抱歉我出手重了 |
[32:59] | Good. You should be. | 很好 你该觉得抱歉 |
[33:00] | You lost control. | 你失控了 |
[33:01] | And no amount of self-righteous anger can justify that. | 无论你多有理也不能大打出手 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | Okay, I will apologize. | 好 我会道歉 |
[33:09] | But only for punching him. | 但只为打他一拳而道歉 |
[33:10] | Not for defending Mom. | 在维护妈妈这事上不会道歉 |
[33:15] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[33:16] | Professor? | 教授呢 |
[33:17] | Yeah, that works for me. | 我也能接受 |
[33:19] | All right, great. | 好 很好 |
[33:20] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:21] | I love you two and I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 我爱你们 明天见吧 |
[33:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:24] | – Love you. Bye. – Love you. Bye. | -爱你 再见 -爱你 再见 |
[33:29] | That was quick. | 这么快就搞定了 |
[33:30] | So what’s on your mind? | 你想什么呢 |
[33:32] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[33:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:35] | Okay, well, then you can’t complain about me not listening. | 好 别说我没倾听你的想法啊 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:38] | All right. | 好 |
[33:59] | Get down, Madam Secretary. | 趴下 国务卿女士 |
[34:01] | Drop your weapon! Do it now! | 放下武器 立刻弃械 |
[34:12] | No, no, no. W-Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 不不 等一下 等等 |
[34:14] | Stand down! Stand down! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[34:19] | Zahed? | 扎何德 |
[34:22] | Maybe you want to call first next time. | 下次见面提前打个招呼呗 |
[34:24] | Madam Secretary? | 国务卿女士 |
[34:27] | I’m glad I caught you. | 我很高兴能跟你碰上头 |
[34:30] | The contents of Samila Mahdavi’s laptop. | 沙米拉·玛达维电脑中的内容 |
[34:33] | Why are you giving this to me? | 为什么给我 |
[34:34] | Didn’t you think I was lying? | 你不是认为我说谎吗 |
[34:35] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[34:37] | You’ll see. | 你很快会了解 |
[34:43] | There are forces in both of our countries trying to foment war. | 双方国家中都有一股势力想要挑起战争 |
[34:47] | Once, at the Canadian Embassy, we found a way to defeat them. | 在加拿大使馆 我们曾挫败他们 |
[34:51] | I would like to believe | 我相信 |
[34:53] | that by working together we can do so again. | 只要我们通力合作就会再次打败他们 |
[35:23] | Okay. Here’s our official story. | 官方说法如下 |
[35:26] | The Secretary was in Turkey | 关于伊斯兰堡发生的事件 |
[35:28] | to clear up the misunderstanding regarding events in Istanbul. | 国务卿去了土耳其消除相关误会 |
[35:32] | The Turks are withdrawing their accusation of CIA involvement, | 土耳其人撤销对中情局插手此事的控诉 |
[35:36] | and Brett Boris’ body is coming home. | 布莱特·鲍里斯的遗体将被送回国 |
[35:40] | What did we give them? | 我们给了他们什么 |
[35:42] | Nothing, as far as we’re concerned. | 就目前来说 什么也没给 |
[35:44] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[35:49] | Yes, Daisy? | 什么事 黛西 |
[35:51] | I don’t know if I can spin that story. | 我不确定我能这样报道 |
[35:53] | Of course you can. | 你当然能了 |
[35:55] | Okay, let me rephrase. | 让我重新措辞 |
[35:57] | I don’t know if I’m willing to. | 我不确定我愿意这样报道 |
[36:00] | Then we have a problem. | 那你跟我就有问题了 |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:12] | Dead man sitting. | 要上”刑场”喽 |
[36:14] | Don’t pay any attention to those little jerks. | 不用理这些小混蛋 |
[36:16] | Yeah, ahead of you on that one. | 我早都不理会了 |
[36:17] | – Hello? – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:21] | How’s our little reprobate? | 咱家的”堕落天使”怎么样了 |
[36:22] | He’s ready to be saved, whether he likes it or not. | 不管他喜不喜欢 他准备好被拯救了 |
[36:26] | Well, I’m good either way. | 怎么都好吧 |
[36:28] | Were you good when Dad roughed up that Marine guy | 爸爸对那个说你坏话的海陆军动武 |
[36:29] | – who was talking crap about you? – Jason. | -你也无所谓吗 -杰森 |
[36:31] | What Marine… what Marine guy? | 什么 什么海陆军 |
[36:32] | Okay, there was this drunk… | 有个喝醉的… |
[36:34] | – Look, it was months ago. – What? | -那都是几个月前的事了 -什么 |
[36:36] | – And-and I didn’t want to upset you. – A Marine guy? | -我不想让你不开心 -海陆军吗 |
[36:37] | – You just started the job… – Dad, when I got into it with Preston, | -你刚开始工作 -爸 当我和普莱斯顿起争执时 |
[36:39] | I just did what I thought you would do. | 我以为你也会那么做 |
[36:41] | Oh, well, now I know why you didn’t tell me. | 怪不得你没说 |
[36:42] | Are you kidding, Jason? | 搞什么 杰森 |
[36:43] | Look, I made a judgment call. | 我做了判断 |
[36:43] | Because clearly you had it handled. | 因为你”处理”好了 |
[36:45] | And I thought… | 我以为… |
[36:45] | Oh, and I’m so glad it didn’t come back to bite you. | 真庆幸没留下”后遗症”啊 |
[36:47] | Do you really want to do this right now? | 你真想在这个时候计较这事吗 |
[36:49] | – Henry, I… Right now? – I mean, he’s… | -亨利 现在吗 -我是说 他马上… |
[36:50] | – he’s about to go in front… – Why didn’t you tell me then? | -他就要在… -你当时为什么没跟我说 |
[36:52] | – I can’t even… – Because I… | -我根本… -因为我… |
[36:53] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[36:56] | McCords, we’re ready for you. | 麦考德一家 你们可以进来了 |
[36:58] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[37:00] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:05] | Jason, in the spirit of Westmore’s founders, | 杰森 本着维斯莫学校创立者的精神 |
[37:08] | and in accordance with the honor code, | 依据学校荣誉制度 |
[37:09] | are you willing to shake hands and apologize? | 你愿意握手言和并道歉吗 |
[37:18] | Preston? | 普莱斯顿 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry about your nose, Preston. | 很抱歉打伤了你的鼻子 普莱斯顿 |
[37:28] | But I’m not sorry I stood up to you. | 但我不会为反击你而道歉 |
[37:30] | Jason, you owe Preston an unreserved apology. | 杰森 你要毫无保留地跟普莱斯顿道歉 |
[37:33] | He made fun of my mom. | 他取笑了我妈妈 |
[37:34] | This is your last chance. | 最后再给你一次机会 |
[37:36] | Well, Dean Ward, if I may. | 沃德院长 请允许我… |
[37:37] | – You may not. – Jason did just apologize. | -不允许 -杰森刚刚道歉了 |
[37:39] | Your son is expelled. | 你儿子被开除了 |
[37:41] | – Seriously? – Hey! What?! | -开什么玩笑 -什么 |
[37:43] | Did you not hear him apologize? | 他不是道过歉了吗 |
[37:45] | – He didn’t mean it. – Really? | -他没有诚意 -真的吗 |
[37:46] | So you read his mind? | 你会读心术吗 |
[37:47] | Madam Secretary… | 国务卿女士… |
[37:48] | Because if you can do that, | 因为如果你有这种本事 |
[37:50] | I am sure that the CIA would be thrilled | 我确定中情局一定会欣喜若狂 |
[37:53] | to learn your technique. | 向你讨教 |
[37:54] | This is a Quaker school. | 这是一间贵格学校[基督教派] |
[37:56] | – Nonviolence is one of our core values. – So is integrity. | -非暴力是本校核心价值 -正直也是 |
[37:59] | Our son is following his conscience. | 我们的儿子听从他的良心 |
[38:00] | And you behaving like a tyrant | 你这种暴君式作风 |
[38:02] | is in direct contradiction to the basic precepts | 与贵格教派的基本戒律 |
[38:04] | of the Quaker faith. | 产生直接矛盾 |
[38:05] | World-renowned religious scholar. | 这位是著名的宗教学者 |
[38:07] | Nailed it. | 说得太好了 |
[38:08] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 你们可以离开了 |
[38:09] | – Really? That… – Okay, wait a minute. | -真的吗 这… -等一下 |
[38:10] | Let’s just be reasonable. | 让我们讲讲理 |
[38:12] | You’re not expelling Jason. | 你不能开除杰森 |
[38:14] | Madam Secretary, I’m sure you’re used | 国务卿女士 我明白您在国务院 |
[38:15] | to getting your way at the State Department, | 为所欲为已成习惯了 |
[38:17] | but I’m in charge here. | 可这里的事我说了算 |
[38:18] | That’s cute. | 嘴真甜啊 |
[38:19] | But if I ran the State Department | 可要是我像你管理这所学校一样 |
[38:21] | the way you run this school, | 管理国务院 |
[38:22] | the world would be a smoldering ember. | 这世界上无处不会是熊熊烈火 |
[38:24] | – Uh, babe, that’s enough. – Okay. | -亲爱的 别说了 -够了 |
[38:25] | Get out or I’m calling security. | 请出去 不然我就喊保安来了 |
[38:27] | – Oh, really? Are you sure you want to do that? – Honestly? | -真的吗 你确定你要这么做吗 -不会吧 |
[38:30] | ‘Cause I don’t like their odds against my detail. | 面对我的安保人员他们有何胜算 |
[38:32] | I mean, given the whole, you know, nonviolent thing. | 我的意思是 他们不都是反对暴力吗 |
[38:34] | – Come on, we’re leaving. – This is not over. | -来吧 我们走 -这事还没完 |
[38:36] | I’m going to take this up with the Quaker Association | 我会跟贵格会教徒协会的那什么 |
[38:39] | – Board… thing. – Westmore is independent. | -董事会投诉的 -维斯莫是私立学校 |
[38:41] | Whatever! | 管他的 |
[38:45] | Well, at least things went well in Turkey. | 至少土耳其的事情还算顺利 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | I’m better with international dictators. | 我更擅长和国际级独裁者打交道 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you | 抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[38:53] | about that incident with the Marine. | 海军陆战队员的事 |
[38:54] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[38:56] | So you got everything? | 东西都拿好了吗 |
[38:57] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry, buddy. | -好了 -抱歉 儿子 |
[39:00] | Well, we don’t think it was your fault. | 我们觉得错不在你 |
[39:01] | We thought your apology was fine. | 我们认为你的道歉方式挺好的 |
[39:03] | I knew it wouldn’t be. | 我就知道她不会同意 |
[39:05] | It’s in the code of conduct. | 行为准则里写得清清楚楚 |
[39:07] | Like Dean Ward said, an unreserved apology? | 就像沃德校长说的 一定得是毫无保留的道歉 |
[39:09] | What? Hang on. You wanted to be expelled? | 你说什么 不对 你就是想被开除吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:13] | Jason, you have friends here. | 杰森 你在这里交了朋友 |
[39:15] | – There’s even a girl you’ve been out with. – No. | -你不是还遇上了一个姑娘 -不是的 |
[39:17] | N-not like my friends in Virginia. | 他们和我在弗吉尼亚的朋友不同 |
[39:21] | Look, Preston’s dad runs some sort of charity with Bono. | 普莱斯顿的爸爸和博诺在一起搞慈善项目 |
[39:24] | Every freakin’ day, I have to hear about | 每天我都得听他吹 |
[39:26] | how hilarious Bono is. | 博诺是有多么的幽默 |
[39:27] | How his family went on vacation with Bono. | 他家人和博诺一起度假的往事 |
[39:30] | How he kicked Bono’s ass at foosball. | 他又如何在桌上足球上击败了博诺 |
[39:32] | Well, I might have punched him for that. | 就是我也会为此给他一拳的 |
[39:33] | Look, all the kids here talk about | 这里的学生只喜欢讨论 |
[39:34] | are their houses in Aspen and Hong Kong, | 他们在阿斯彭和香港的度假别墅 |
[39:36] | and what famous people they pal around with. | 还有他们的明星朋友 |
[39:38] | They literally argue over whose parents | 他们还真的会争论 |
[39:39] | – are the most rich and power– – Come on. | -谁的父母最有钱有权 -别夸张了 |
[39:41] | It can’t describe every student who goes… | 不可能每位出入这里的学生都这样… |
[39:43] | R-Really? It does? | 真的吗 他们都这样吗 |
[39:44] | Look, I just, I really want to go | 我只是… 我真的很希望 |
[39:47] | to school with normal kids again. | 能再次和普通的孩子一起上学 |
[39:50] | Well, uh, then good riddance. | 那我们这次是解脱了 |
[39:52] | – ‘Cause that’s done. – But, listen, next time, | -翻篇了 -可你听我说 下次 |
[39:53] | you don’t have to bust anybody’s nose | 你要想得到我们的关注 |
[39:55] | – to get our attention, okay? – No! | -别再去毁人家的鼻子了 -绝对不行了 |
[39:56] | Just… you think it’ll be awkward | 不过 艾莉森还在这上学呢 |
[39:58] | with Alison still going here? | 会不会有点尴尬啊 |
[40:00] | – Oh, big-time. – Yes, I do. Yup. | -绝对会的 -是的 我同意 |
[40:05] | Oh, guys, I got to get back to the White House. | 我得回白宫了 |
[40:08] | This was a dramatic reversal on the part of the Turks. | 土耳其这次的转变如此夸大 |
[40:10] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么会突然变心 |
[40:11] | Greg, this was a simple misunderstanding | 格雷格 这只是盟国之间的小误会 |
[40:13] | between two allies that’s now been corrected. | 现已澄清了 |
[40:15] | Rather than assign blame, | 土耳其和美国 |
[40:16] | both Turkey and the United States | 都没有责备对方的意思 |
[40:18] | are moving forward in a combined effort to bring | 双方都希望能和睦合作 |
[40:20] | the men who committed this crime to justice. | 一起将凶手绳之以法 |
[40:21] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[40:24] | The gas deal will be announced at the G-20 next month. | 汽油交易将在下个月的G20上公布 |
[40:28] | By then, the bulk of this controversy should be behind us. | 到那时 此事的争议应该差不多结束了 |
[40:32] | I guess you can fight some fires with gas. | 看来偶尔汽油还是能灭火的 |
[40:36] | Well done, Bess. | 干得好 贝丝 |
[40:37] | Wish that were the end of it. | 要是如此就能结束一切了该多好 |
[40:42] | Director Munsey is here. | 蒙西局长到了 |
[40:44] | Send him in. | 请他进来 |
[40:51] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[40:54] | Thanks, boys. | 谢谢两位 |
[40:55] | I’ll take it from here. | 这里交给我就好 |
[41:03] | What’s the meaning of this, Sir? | 这是什么意思 总统 |
[41:05] | You’re a smart guy. | 你挺聪明的 |
[41:06] | You tell me. | 你自己说说 |
[41:11] | Juliet was not Samila’s handler. | 沙米拉的联系人并不是茱莉叶 |
[41:15] | You were. | 那个人是你 |
[41:16] | You can’t be serious. | 你在说笑吧 |
[41:18] | But then we got too close, and you had her killed. | 我们就快发现真相 所以你将她杀害了 |
[41:21] | Where is this coming from? | 你说这些话有什么依据 |
[41:22] | From the laptop Samila was carrying. | 沙米拉带在身边的笔记本电脑 |
[41:25] | There’s dozens of encrypted e-mails, Andrew. | 安德鲁 里面有数十封加密邮件 |
[41:28] | To you and from you. | 和你的一系列交流 |
[41:30] | You had to know we’d find out eventually. | 你应该知道我们最终会查出来的 |
[41:32] | It’s time to start talking. | 快点从实招来 |
[41:34] | You can begin with why you murdered George Peters | 先说说你为什么谋杀了乔治·彼得斯 |
[41:36] | and Secretary Marsh. | 和国务卿马什 |
[41:40] | We all know that nothing on that laptop will stand up | 我们都知道笔记本上的信息在法庭上 |
[41:42] | in a court of law. | 是站不住脚的 |
[41:47] | Twenty years I mentored you. | 我做你的导师有二十年 |
[41:49] | Brought you up from nothing. | 把你从一无所有提拔到此 |
[41:51] | I handpicked you to replace me at the Agency. | 离开中情局时 我亲自选你来取代我 |
[41:53] | And this is how you repay me? With treason? | 而你要以叛国来报答我吗 |
[41:56] | Mr. President, on the day you were inaugurated, | 总统先生 您任职第一天 |
[41:59] | you told me the core security objective | 就跟我说 现任政府的核心国安目标 |
[42:01] | of this administration was a nuclear-free Iran. | 就是确保伊朗无核武器 |
[42:05] | There are elements in that nation and elsewhere | 现伊朗和其他地区都有人物事物 |
[42:08] | who are prepared to deliver that objective to you. | 准备好了为您完成此目标 |
[42:11] | And soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[42:13] | I’m simply following your directive, Sir. | 总统 我仅仅是按照您的指示做事 |
[42:15] | My God, Andrew. | 我的天 安德鲁 |
[42:18] | What have you done? | 你究竟做了什么 |
[42:21] | He’s talking… | 他的意思是… |
[42:24] | he’s talking about a coup. | 他的意思是政变 |
[42:25] | Regime change. | 政权更迭 |
[42:27] | Wiping out the Ayatollahs once and for all. | 彻底灭掉阿亚图拉[伊斯兰教] |
[42:29] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子 |
[42:32] | We’re on the verge of signing a peace deal | 我们可是正要和他们 |
[42:34] | with them for God’s sake. | 签和平条约 |
[42:35] | That deal isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. | 那个交易太不值钱了 |
[42:37] | Sure, it might buy us a few months, | 也许能带来几个月的平息 |
[42:39] | maybe even a few years, but with the Ayatollahs | 甚至是几年 可只要还是阿亚图拉掌权 |
[42:41] | still running things, Javani and Shiraz aren’t partners. | 贾瓦尼和希拉什不会成为真正的盟友 |
[42:45] | They’re puppets. | 只是傀儡罢了 |
[42:46] | You can still salvage this, sir. | 总统 您现在还有机会弥补这一切 |
[42:48] | It’s not too late to get on board. | 现在加入我们还来得及 |
[42:50] | Forget it, Andrew. | 做梦去吧 安德鲁 |
[42:51] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[42:54] | Not by a long shot, Mr. President. | 总统先生 说这话还早着呢 |
[42:56] | The coup is already in motion, | 政变已经开始了 |
[42:58] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 您做什么都会是徒劳无功 |