时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’ve put the full weight of the Justice Department | 这次行动 我调用了司法部 |
[00:03] | behind this operation. | 全部资源 |
[00:06] | We’ll have eyes, ears and GPS | 通过监听 监控 全球定位系统 |
[00:08] | on Director Munsey 24-7. | 全天候监视蒙西局长 |
[00:11] | He will have no ability | 无论何时 |
[00:12] | to contact anyone by any means at any time | 他都无法以任何方式联系任何人 |
[00:20] | He will have no access to anything with a signal… | 他无法使用任何能够发射信号的装置… |
[00:25] | or anything that could be used | 以及任何可能被用作 |
[00:27] | as a communication device of any kind. | 通讯的设备 |
[00:34] | We’ll give him the appearance of freedom, | 表面上营造出他仍是自由之身的假象 |
[00:36] | monitoring him discreetly, | 在暗地里小心翼翼地监视 |
[00:38] | so no one other than him will know. | 这样除了他 就没人知道我们在监视 |
[00:44] | Mr. President, I assure you that Director Munsey | 总统先生 我向您保证 |
[00:47] | won’t be able to renew a magazine subscription, | 蒙西局长连自己订阅的杂志都无法续订 |
[00:50] | much less reach out to his co-conspirators. | 更别说联系他的共谋犯了 |
[00:52] | And we’re sure we’re on solid legal footing here? | 确定这样做有法律依据吗 |
[00:55] | Munsey admitted plotting an illegal coup | 对自己向伊朗密谋非法政变一事 |
[00:57] | against Iran, in direct violation | 蒙西供认不讳 |
[00:59] | of Executive Order 12-triple-three. | 直接违反了第12333号行政命令 |
[01:02] | We have 72 hours to do what we please. | 我们有七十二小时时间可以随心所欲 |
[01:04] | Then the firing squad. | 然后让死刑队接手 |
[01:07] | It’s still available to me, isn’t it, Mary? | 这个方案可行 不是吗 玛丽 |
[01:10] | I’ll tell the boys | 我会告诉 |
[01:11] | at Terre Haute to start cleaning their rifles. | 特雷霍特的士兵准备好狙击枪 |
[01:15] | Thank you, Madam Attorney General. | 谢谢你 司法部长 |
[01:17] | You bet. Thank you, Mr. President. Madam Secretary. | 不必客气 总统先生 国务卿女士 |
[01:25] | Well, | 这样 |
[01:26] | buys us a few days | 在蒙西的同谋者 |
[01:28] | without Munsey’s co-conspirators | 得知我们已对其采取监控措施之前 |
[01:29] | knowing that we’re onto him. | 多争取了几天时间 |
[01:30] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[01:31] | there’s an imminent coup in the works in Iran | 政变在伊朗一触即发 |
[01:32] | with our fingerprints all over it. | 而我们很难撇清关系 |
[01:34] | Secretary Marsh and Munsey | 国务卿马什和蒙西 |
[01:35] | had the full power of the State Department and the CIA | 可随意调用国务院与中情局的资源 |
[01:38] | at their disposal — whatever they planned… | 不管他们谋划了什么 |
[01:41] | it’s got to be big. | 一定非同小可 |
[01:42] | And yet we are completely in the blind. | 而我们对此一无所知 |
[01:44] | Maybe we just warn the Iranians. | 那我们就让伊朗防备一下 |
[01:46] | I know Javani — | 我了解贾瓦尼 |
[01:47] | he’s a pragmatist, | 他是个实用主义者 |
[01:49] | and even with the trust that we’ve built up, | 即使双方已经建立了良好的信任关系 |
[01:51] | without concrete reason to think otherwise, | 如我们不提供具体的理据 |
[01:53] | he’ll assume it’s a ploy. | 他会认为这是我们的密谋 |
[01:55] | Not to mention Shiraz and the Ayatollahs. | 更不必说设拉子总统和阿亚图拉了 |
[01:59] | It’ll bury the peace talks and put us on the road to war. | 这样和谈就没戏了 会让我们卷入战争 |
[02:02] | We need operational details. | 我们需要行动详情 |
[02:04] | Something that we can take to the Iranians | 向伊方证明 |
[02:05] | to prove that we’re not behind the coup. | 此次政变与我方毫无关联 |
[02:07] | Task force | 特遣队 |
[02:07] | has found nothing so far on Munsey’s computers, phone… | 在蒙西的电脑和手机上都未找到线索 |
[02:10] | The key to any post-coup structure would be a leader. | 政变后的政治体系取决于领袖 |
[02:14] | I have some ideas who that might be. | 对于领袖是谁 我有一些猜测 |
[02:16] | I can get into it. | 我会去查证 |
[02:18] | Get into it fast. | 尽快查 |
[02:24] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶过来了 |
[02:27] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[02:28] | I have a lot to tell you and not a lot of time, | 有很多事想跟你说 但时间有限 |
[02:30] | so forgive me for skipping the sensitivity preamble. | 我就不跟你客套了 请见谅 |
[02:35] | Secretary Marsh was murdered. | 国务卿马什是被谋杀的 |
[02:38] | And he and Andrew Munsey were plotting a coup | 他生前在和安德鲁·蒙西一起 |
[02:40] | against the regime in Iran. | 对伊朗策划一场政变 |
[02:44] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:46] | But right now, I need you to call in the rest of the staff. | 但现在 你要立即召集我的其他下属 |
[02:50] | Though there is one of them that I need to speak to first. | 但我要先跟其中一位谈一下 |
[02:54] | Uh, Madam Secretary? | 国务卿女士 |
[02:56] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[02:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:00] | I know I’m not exactly your favorite person these days. | 我知道你最近很不待见我 |
[03:06] | Hey, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[03:09] | Uh, Ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[03:10] | Saw your car parked out front. | 我看见你的车停在外面 |
[03:12] | I got the text about going to the office, so, um… | 我收到要去办公室的短信了 所以… |
[03:15] | so, see you. | 稍后见 |
[03:17] | You bet. | 好 |
[03:22] | Forgot my… | 我忘了拿… |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Daisy, I don’t really care, but if you really believe that | 戴西 我不在乎这事 但如果你真认为 |
[03:30] | no one knew you guys were still together, | 大家都不知道你们还在一起 |
[03:32] | then I strongly advise | 那我只有强烈建议你 |
[03:33] | you never go into clandestine services. | 千万别去参与秘密组织的工作 |
[03:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:39] | And speaking of secrecy, | 说起秘密这事 |
[03:40] | I came here tonight to apologize for | 我今晚过来是向你致歉的 |
[03:43] | keeping you in the dark. | 因为一直让你蒙在鼓里 |
[03:45] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[03:46] | I would’ve skipped that last press conference, too. | 我也不会出席那场新闻发布会 |
[03:49] | But now I’m gonna come clean, because I need you. | 但现在我向你讲明真相 因为我需要你 |
[03:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | Secretary Marsh’s plane crash wasn’t an accident. | 国务卿马什的飞机失事并非意外 |
[03:59] | But-but why? Why then kill Marsh? | 但为什么 为什么杀死马什 |
[04:02] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[04:03] | Except clearly it had something to do with the coup conspiracy. | 肯定跟政变密谋一事有关系 |
[04:08] | Help me figure out who else is behind this | 帮我揪出幕后主谋 |
[04:11] | and I promise you we will get justice for Secretary Marsh. | 我保证为国务卿马什讨回公道 |
[04:14] | Sounds like he already got justice. | 听起来像他罪有应得 |
[04:15] | Sabotaging a plane and killing the Secretary, | 蓄意坠毁一架飞机 杀死国务卿 |
[04:18] | three crew members and two DS agents | 三名机组人员 两名国防部特工 |
[04:21] | isn’t justice, Jay. | 并非公道 杰伊 |
[04:24] | But it is nothing compared to | 但如果我们不能阻止这场政变 |
[04:25] | the bloodbath that’s coming if we can’t stop the coup. | 跟即将来临的屠杀相比 这些都微不足道 |
[04:28] | What do you need, Ma’am? | 有何吩咐 国务卿 |
[04:30] | Based on my knowledge of the Iranian opposition community, | 根据我对伊朗异党派的了解 |
[04:35] | I’ve come up with a list of seven coup leaders. | 我列出了七位潜在政变领导人 |
[04:38] | I’m hoping that you can help me narrow it down. | 我希望你们能帮我缩小范围 |
[04:41] | Uh, it’s not Ahadi or Pejman — | 不是阿哈迪或佩伊曼 |
[04:42] | Marsh thought they were lightweights. | 马什认为他们是小人物 |
[04:44] | He was pretty distrustful of Khorsandi. | 他很不信任科尔桑迪 |
[04:46] | He called him the Rat of Ramin. | 说他是奸佞小人 |
[04:48] | Definitely not him. | 绝不会是他 |
[04:49] | Okay. Well, that’s good; we’re down to four. | 很好 就剩下四位了 |
[04:53] | We’ve got Kadivar, Soroush, | 卡达瓦尔 苏鲁什 |
[04:54] | Abdollah and Alinejad. | 阿卜杜拉赫 阿林纳伊德 |
[04:56] | Let’s see if we can connect any of them to | 去查查看他们中有谁在去年 |
[04:58] | Secretary Marsh and Andrew Munsey within the last year. | 跟国务卿马什和安德鲁·蒙西有过联系 |
[05:00] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 国务卿 |
[05:04] | Does anyone really know anyone else, really? | 人和人之间真的认识对方吗 |
[05:07] | I know people. | 我认识很多人啊 |
[05:08] | Yes, but do you really? | 好吧 但你真的了解他们吗 |
[05:10] | Okay, Soroush was in Toronto on April 10, | 四月十日 苏鲁什在多伦多 |
[05:13] | same day that Vincent Marsh | 同一天 文森特·马什 |
[05:15] | was in Ithaca, New York, fund-raising. | 在纽约伊萨卡参加慈善活动 |
[05:18] | They’re not too far apart. | 这两地方也不算太远 |
[05:19] | Maybe they met somewhere in the middle? | 也许他们折中在某个地方会面了 |
[05:20] | For a romantic tryst in Niagara Falls? | 去尼亚加拉大瀑布浪漫幽会吗 |
[05:23] | Cancel the honeymoon suite. | 不用订蜜月套房了 |
[05:26] | Munsey was in Tampa. | 因为那天蒙西人在坦帕 |
[05:27] | Okay, I’m not ready to throw Marsh completely under the bus… | 我还没准备好把罪名都扣在马什头上 |
[05:30] | I mean, even though the coup was misguided, | 虽然说这是场被误导的政变 |
[05:32] | he wasn’t without his good qualities. | 他个人还是有优点的 |
[05:34] | And what, pray tell, might those have been? | 都有些什么优点 我愿洗耳恭听 |
[05:36] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[05:37] | Abdollah was in Paris April 22, | 四月二十二日阿卜杜拉赫在巴黎 |
[05:41] | Marsh was in Berlin. | 马什那天在柏林 |
[05:42] | Does anybody know where Munsey was? | 有人知道那天蒙西在哪吗 |
[05:43] | Was he in Europe? | 他在欧洲吗 |
[05:44] | – April 22? – Yeah. | -四月二十二日吗 -没错 |
[05:47] | The director was at Langley. | 那天局长在兰利 |
[05:50] | Well, say what you want about Secretary Marsh. | 不管你们怎么评价国务卿马什 |
[05:51] | Okay, he was a family man. | 但他是个顾家的好男人 |
[05:53] | He was a good father and husband. | 是个好父亲 好丈夫 |
[05:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:56] | Okay, Alinejad and Munsey | 有了 五月九日那周末 |
[05:58] | were both in Jamaica the weekend of May 9, | 阿林纳伊德和蒙西都在牙买加 |
[06:00] | stayed at resorts on opposite sides of the island. | 分别住在岛两岸的度假村内 |
[06:02] | What about Marsh? | 那天马什在哪 |
[06:03] | He was on his ranch outside Caracas. | 他在加拉加斯郊外的牧场那 |
[06:05] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[06:06] | This is useless. I mean, obviously | 我们是在白费力气 显然 |
[06:09] | they never all sat down together. | 他们从未真正坐在一起商谈 |
[06:10] | What was that date again, Jay? | 你刚才说是哪一天 杰伊 |
[06:13] | Uh, Jamaica, May 9 to 11. | 牙买加 五月九日到十一日 |
[06:15] | Secretary Marsh was also in Jamaica that weekend. | 国务卿马什那周末也在牙买加 |
[06:19] | Nadine, I’m looking at his official schedule. | 纳丁 我正盯着官方行程记录呢 |
[06:23] | Which I personally fabricated. | 那是我亲自篡改的 |
[06:25] | Daisy, whatever good was in that man, | 黛西 不管那人有什么优良品质 |
[06:27] | he most definitely was not a good husband. | 他绝对不是个好丈夫 |
[06:30] | But he always had such nice things to say about Mrs. Marsh. | 但他一直对马什夫人称赞有加 |
[06:34] | Not when he was in bed with me. | 他跟我在床上的时候可没说过 |
[06:40] | That’d be kind of rude, I guess. | 我想那种时候说这个很不礼貌吧 |
[06:46] | So… | 这么说… |
[06:48] | Marsh made an off-the-books trip to Jamaica | 马什秘密去了趟牙买加 |
[06:50] | the same weekend as… | 同一周末 |
[06:53] | Munsey and Alinejad. | 蒙西和阿林纳伊德也都到场了 |
[06:55] | Okay, that can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝对不可能是巧合 |
[06:58] | I mean, I-I think we have our affair. | 看来我们找到”幽会”的真相了 |
[07:03] | I mean, coup leader. | 我是说找到政变领袖了 |
[07:06] | I’ll let the Secretary know. | 我这就转告国务卿 |
[07:14] | You get back after 4:00 in the morning | 你凌晨四点才回家 |
[07:16] | and you still have time | 居然还有时间 |
[07:17] | to get the Laffy String. | 去买彩色喷条 |
[07:18] | Hey, just because the fate of the world hangs in the balance | 只因为世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[07:21] | does not mean that we shirk family birthday tradition… | 并不意味着我们该推卸家人生日的传统 |
[07:24] | Do not, don’t you dare. | 别 你敢 |
[07:26] | So how is the fate of the world? | 如今世界命运如何 |
[07:28] | Well, you know as much as I know. | 我知道的可不比你多 |
[07:29] | That bad, huh? | 有这么糟吗 |
[07:30] | Yay. You guys got the Laffy String. | 太棒了 你们买到彩色喷条了 |
[07:32] | Well, you only turn 16 once, Noodle. | 这可是你唯一的十六岁生日呢 小面面 |
[07:35] | Besides, how else are we going to have | 再说了 要是没买到 |
[07:37] | the most epic Laffy String fight ever? | 我们拿什么玩我们最经典的彩条大战呢 |
[07:40] | Now that I’m back, you’re all going down. | 现在我回来了 你们都输定了 |
[07:43] | Oh, no…no… | 不可能 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell you who’s going down: the Ziglantians. | 告诉你谁会输吧 止戈岚恶魔 |
[07:46] | Today’s the day I break into the Fortress of Night. | 今日是我攻入暗夜堡垒之日 |
[07:48] | Well, enjoy killing Ziglantians while you can, dude, | 你就趁现在嚣张吧 小子 |
[07:50] | because Monday morning, | 因为周一早上 |
[07:51] | you’re gonna be back with the humans at Monroe Junior High. | 你就得回门罗中学跟普通人类一起上课 |
[07:54] | Where a wise-ass like you might end up | 在那学校 像你这样自作聪明的小混蛋 |
[07:57] | getting whacked like a Ziglantian. | 可能会像恶魔一样被揍成猪头 |
[07:58] | I got public school, okay? | 我懂公立学校的生存法则好吗 |
[07:59] | It’s better than the freaks at Westmore. | 肯定比维斯莫那帮变态好多了 |
[08:01] | So weird you got expelled. | 你居然被学校开除了 有够怪的 |
[08:03] | By “weird,” you mean “awesome”. | 不是奇怪而是棒极了 |
[08:05] | Hey, Nadine. What do you got? | 纳丁 你们查到什么了 |
[08:07] | Jafar Alinejad, huh? | 杰法尔·阿林纳伊德 |
[08:09] | Timing fits. | 时间点吻合 |
[08:10] | They met with him the month after | 他们在你同意和设拉子 |
[08:12] | you committed to the peace talks with Shiraz. | 进行和谈一个月后与他见了次面 |
[08:14] | I have the NSA and INR | 我让国安局和情报研究局 |
[08:16] | trying to connect him to a coup. | 调查他与政变之间的联系 |
[08:17] | Well, I can see Marsh and Munsey going for him. | 我能理解为什么马什和蒙西会找上他 |
[08:20] | He’s Western-educated. | 他受过西方教育 |
[08:21] | Decorated Iran-Iraq War veteran. | 伊朗与伊拉克战争的授勋退役军人 |
[08:24] | Served as ambassador to the UK in the ’90s | 在90年代曾出任英国大使 |
[08:26] | but broke with his government | 但在幻想被强硬派破灭后 |
[08:27] | when he got disillusioned with the hardliners. | 正式与政府决裂 |
[08:29] | Lives in exile in Canada these days, | 在加拿大过着离乡背井的生活 |
[08:31] | but his brother Ahmed is still | 但他弟弟阿赫迈德 |
[08:32] | a brigadier general in the Revolutionary Guard. | 依然是革命卫队的准将 |
[08:35] | So he already has inroads to the military. | 所以他已经潜入了军方系统 |
[08:38] | Let’s not forget if we’re right about Alinejad, | 别忘了 如果我们对阿林纳伊德的猜测无误 |
[08:42] | he was part of the plot | 那他也参与了 |
[08:43] | that led to the murder of Secretary Marsh. | 谋害国务卿马什的阴谋 |
[08:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:47] | Why don’t you meet with him. | 你们去跟他见一面吧 |
[08:49] | Off the books. | 私下会晤 |
[08:53] | Do you really think he’d give up anything? | 你真的觉得他会给出什么情报吗 |
[08:55] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | But see what you make of him. | 去探探他这人的究竟 |
[09:00] | Conrad, you’re not considering | 康拉德 你该不会在考虑 |
[09:01] | getting on board with the coup? | 参与这场政变吧 |
[09:05] | I need to consider the best way forward. | 我需要考虑往后最佳的方案 |
[09:08] | No matter the path that led here, | 不管事情之前的起因为何 |
[09:09] | so… let’s vet Alinejad. | 所以 探查一下阿林纳伊德这人 |
[09:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:14] | Do we have a problem, Elizabeth? | 有什么问题吗 伊丽莎白 |
[09:17] | No, Sir. | 没有 总统 |
[09:19] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[09:43] | Not bad for a life in exile. | 背井离乡也生活得挺滋润的嘛 |
[09:45] | Makes you wonder why he’d ever want to go back to Iran. | 让你疑惑为什么他会想重回伊朗 |
[09:48] | Little thing called power. | 权力的诱惑 |
[09:51] | Is it really that alluring, | 尽管人类历史不断证实这点 |
[09:52] | history of mankind notwithstanding? | 可真的有那么诱人吗 |
[09:54] | I understand you left a horse farm | 我记得你可是为了成为国务卿 |
[09:56] | to become Secretary of State. | 而放弃了马场 |
[09:58] | Well, President asked, I answered the call. | 总统出面招贤 我就应下了 |
[10:03] | Yeah, the power’s pretty awesome, too. | 好吧 权力的确是个好东西 |
[10:07] | Speaking of which… | 说到这点… |
[10:09] | he’s literally riding in on a white horse. | 他还真是像王子一样骑着白马出现 |
[10:13] | Well, you gonna lead a bloody coup, | 如果要准备领导一场流血政变 |
[10:16] | confidence is good. | 信心可是大好事 |
[10:21] | When Ayatollah Ruhmeini took power, | 阿亚图拉鲁梅尼掌权时 |
[10:23] | we clashed on foreign policy and nuclear ambitions. | 我们在对外政策和核野心方面就有冲突 |
[10:27] | I quit my post in protest. | 我辞职以示反对 |
[10:29] | Next thing I know, his henchmen are following me, | 接下来 我就发现他的追随者在跟踪我 |
[10:32] | harassing my family. | 骚扰我的家人 |
[10:34] | We barely made it out alive. | 我们差点没能活着出来 |
[10:37] | This same lunatic | 如今那个疯子 |
[10:39] | still rules my beloved country. | 依然统治着我深爱的国家 |
[10:43] | We understand you’d like to change that. | 我们明白你想改变这个情况 |
[10:47] | Do you? | 你真的明白吗 |
[10:48] | We know about the coup. | 我们知道政变的事了 |
[10:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:54] | Really? | 是好事吗 |
[10:55] | Because the U.S. is backing | 因为美方 |
[10:57] | another path to reconciliation. | 支持着另一和解的道路 |
[11:01] | You wouldn’t be here | 你们要是不打算 |
[11:01] | if you weren’t ready to back my vision for Iran. | 支持我对伊朗的设想 就不会来了 |
[11:05] | What exactly is that vision? | 你的设想是什么样的 |
[11:08] | No more false promises of redistribution of oil wealth, | 不再错误地承诺重新分配石油收益 |
[11:12] | a real restructuring of the economy, | 施行真正的经济结构调整 |
[11:14] | fair elections, free trade with the West, | 公平选举 与西方自由贸易 |
[11:17] | moderation. | 民主 |
[11:18] | Across the board. | 全面民主 |
[11:20] | Pretty lofty goals. | 很崇高的目标 |
[11:21] | It’s what the vast majority of the people want. | 那是绝大多数人民的希望 |
[11:24] | But it will never happen under the Ayatollahs. | 但在阿亚图拉统治之下 永远不会实现 |
[11:26] | Shiraz is no more than a puppet. | 设拉子不过是个木偶 |
[11:28] | But he is still the President, and, like it or not, | 但他依然是总统 无论你是否承认他 |
[11:31] | the, uh, Green Revolution failed not long ago. | 绿色革命前不久刚刚失败了 |
[11:33] | Because I wasn’t there. | 那是因为我没参与 |
[11:34] | The people know me. So does much of the government. | 人民了解我 政府也了解 |
[11:37] | And the army. | 还有军队 |
[11:39] | They will rally behind me. | 他们会在我身后集结 |
[11:41] | My predecessor, Vincent Marsh, is dead because of your plan. | 我的前任文森特·马什 因你的计划死了 |
[11:45] | You shouldn’t be so confident. | 你不该如此自信 |
[11:47] | I had nothing to do with that. | 他的死与我无关 |
[11:50] | Change is messy. | 改变总是混乱的 |
[11:54] | We can have the Canadians detain you. | 我们可以让加拿大政府拘留你 |
[11:57] | But you won’t. | 但你们不会 |
[11:58] | Because that would invite chaos. | 因为那会引发混乱 |
[12:01] | Which is the opposite of what you wish for my country. | 你们不希望我的国家出现混乱 |
[12:07] | He’s impressive. | 他很厉害 |
[12:09] | Very. | 非常 |
[12:10] | I think I’m gonna recommend to the President | 我觉得该去跟总统建议 |
[12:12] | that we consider getting behind this coup. | 我们考虑支持政变了 |
[12:14] | Well, you might want to hold off on that. | 还是再等等吧 |
[12:17] | Realpolitik, Elizabeth. | 这是权利政治 伊丽莎白 |
[12:18] | Forget past atrocities. | 忘记过去的暴行 |
[12:21] | Focus on the future. | 关注未来 |
[12:22] | It’s the future that I’m concerned about. | 我担心的就是未来 |
[12:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:27] | A few years ago, I had an uncle | 几年前 我有个叔叔 |
[12:29] | who had that same graying in the pupils, | 他眼睛里有同样的灰色 |
[12:32] | spider veins around the temples, | 太阳穴周围有蜘蛛状血管 |
[12:34] | just like Alinejad. | 跟阿林纳伊德一样 |
[12:37] | I’m afraid Iran’s great savior might be dying. | 我恐怕伊朗的伟大救世主命不久矣了 |
[13:01] | I wonder how Benedict Arnold’s staff | 我很好奇贝内迪克特·阿诺德的人 |
[13:02] | 美国独立战争重要将领 后变节投靠英国 | |
[13:04] | fared after the whole treason thing. | 在叛变事件之后过得怎样 |
[13:06] | I don’t remember | 反正是被 |
[13:06] | reading about them in Social Studies class. | 社会学课程的课本遗忘了 |
[13:08] | I’ll wager when they went looking for their next gig, | 我打赌他们出去找下家的时候 |
[13:10] | they weren’t helped much | 阿诺德先生的推荐信 |
[13:11] | by Mr. Arnold’s letter of recommendation. | 没怎么帮到他们 |
[13:15] | All right, I’m the only one here who didn’t work | 好了 我是这里唯一 |
[13:16] | for Secretary Marsh, | 没为国务卿马什工作过的人 |
[13:18] | so I can’t engage in this delightful pity party, | 所以实在没法融入这个美好的同情聚会 |
[13:20] | but pretty sure we all still have good jobs. | 但我很确定我们的饭碗都还没丢 |
[13:23] | We won’t when the scandal breaks. | 等丑闻爆出 就丢了 |
[13:24] | Corrupt Secretary of State | 腐败的国务卿 |
[13:27] | murdered by corrupt CIA Director. | 被腐败的中情局局长谋杀 |
[13:30] | Not going to play well. | 结局好不了 |
[13:31] | The entire administration could come tumbling down. | 整个道尔顿政府都可能被这事破坏掉 |
[13:34] | Including the State Department? | 包括国务院吗 |
[13:39] | Pity party it is. | 同情聚会也加上我吧 |
[13:40] | – So, Nadine… – Yeah. | -纳丁 -说 |
[13:42] | – You and Marsh… – Right. | -你和马什 -真的 |
[13:45] | How long are we talking? | 你们有多久 |
[13:46] | – Matt. – What? | -马特 -怎么 |
[13:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:48] | I am done with secrets. | 我受够秘密了 |
[13:50] | Since his time as a senator. | 他是议员时就开始了 |
[13:52] | Six years. | 六年 |
[13:54] | I am so sorry, Nadine. | 我很遗憾 纳丁 |
[13:55] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[13:57] | He was planning on dumping me | 他早已计划在 |
[13:58] | before announcing his presidential run, so… | 宣布参加总统竞选之前扔掉我了 所以… |
[14:01] | one way or the other, | 无论怎么样 |
[14:03] | he was gonna get killed. | 他都会被杀掉 |
[14:08] | We’re gonna need another round. | 再给我们来点酒 |
[14:13] | He’s being treated at Sloan Kettering | 他在斯隆·凯特琳癌症医院 |
[14:14] | for brain cancer. | 治疗脑肿瘤 |
[14:17] | How bad is it? | 病有多严重 |
[14:20] | He’ll be dead within two months. | 他两个月内会死 |
[14:23] | And as arrogant as Alinejad is, | 虽然阿林纳伊德那么自大 |
[14:26] | I agree with him that he’s the only one | 我也同意他是唯一 |
[14:27] | that can hold that country together. | 可以管制好那个国家的人 |
[14:29] | Even if the coup succeeds, | 就算政变成功 |
[14:30] | odds are the government will crumble when he dies. | 政府也很可能在他死后崩溃 |
[14:33] | Be another Iraq. | 变成另一个伊拉克 |
[14:34] | Then we have to make sure the coup never happens. | 那我们得保证政变永远不会发生 |
[14:36] | We still don’t have enough to take to the Iranians. | 我们还没有足够的证据去找伊朗人 |
[14:38] | I’m tired of hearing | 我已经不想再听到 |
[14:39] | what we can’t do, Russell! | 我们做不到什么的话 拉塞尔 |
[14:41] | And we’re running out of time. | 而且我们也没时间了 |
[14:43] | How the hell are we gonna get the intel we need? | 我们要怎么拿到我们急需的信息 |
[14:44] | Bring in Alinejad. | 从阿林纳伊德下手 |
[14:45] | And what? Waterboard him? | 做什么 给他上水刑吗 |
[14:47] | Well, threaten to deport his grandkids, for starters. | 第一步可以威胁驱逐他的孙辈 |
[14:53] | Let me take one more run at Munsey, Sir. | 让我再去见一下蒙西吧 总统 |
[15:00] | Two months to live, huh? | 还能活两个月是吗 |
[15:02] | It’s called a glioblastoma | 那是恶性胶质瘤 |
[15:04] | it’s one of the fastest moving brain cancers. | 是转移最快的脑肿瘤之一 |
[15:06] | The President has authorized me | 总统授权我 |
[15:07] | to grant you full immunity, Director Munsey, | 给你全面特赦 蒙西局长 |
[15:09] | as long as you play ball. | 只要你开口 |
[15:11] | Get out of jail free card | 不会被关进监狱 |
[15:12] | for killing the Secretary of State. | 不用承担谋杀国务卿的罪责 |
[15:13] | Can’t beat that. | 哪有比这更好的事 |
[15:14] | I’m humbled. But no, thanks. | 不胜荣幸 但还是算了 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Andrew, without Alinejad, the coup fails. | 安德鲁 没有阿林纳伊德 政变就会失败 |
[15:19] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[15:20] | There’s no immunity for what he’s got, | 他的病是无法医治的 |
[15:22] | but you can save yourself. | 但你还可以自救 |
[15:23] | Somehow, I doubt your sincerity. | 但是我对你的真诚表示怀疑 |
[15:25] | What does my sincerity have to do with anything? | 这跟我的真诚有什么关系 |
[15:27] | Not your heart. | 不是说你的心 |
[15:28] | Your brain scan. | 而是你提供的脑扫描图 |
[15:31] | You think that’s tradecraft? | 你觉得这是我的手段吗 |
[15:33] | God sakes, Andrew, look at me. | 上帝啊 安德鲁 看着我 |
[15:34] | All I see is a cold, calculating operative. | 我只看到一个冷血精明的特工 |
[15:37] | That’s why I have enjoyed working with you, Elizabeth. | 所以我才喜欢和你共事 伊丽莎白 |
[15:40] | You’re gonna spend the rest | 你下半辈子都会被 |
[15:40] | of your life in solitary. Think about that. | 关在监狱里 好好考虑考虑吧 |
[15:42] | Unless Mary here goes for the needle. | 除非玛丽判你死刑 |
[15:47] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[15:55] | Bess… | 贝丝 |
[15:57] | you’re out of moves. | 你没办法了 |
[16:00] | Tell me about Juliet. | 跟我说说茱莉叶 |
[16:03] | She’s your friend. I know. | 我知道她是你朋友 |
[16:04] | – Was she coerced? – No. | -她是被强迫的吗 -不是 |
[16:07] | She’s a patriot. | 她是名爱国者 |
[16:10] | How is she? | 她现在怎么样 |
[16:11] | Righteous. | 很正义 |
[16:15] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得咱们没什么好说的了 |
[16:15] | I’ve got a Real Housewives marathon to get back to. | 我还要去接着看《真实主妇》呢 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry we have to end like this. | 很遗憾我们俩会走到这种地步 |
[16:29] | So am I. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | Ah, good. | 太好了 |
[16:40] | I’m glad I don’t have to wake you up. | 还好我不需要把你吵醒 |
[16:43] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 你这什么话啊 |
[16:46] | I’ve been at the White House. | 我一直在白宫 |
[16:48] | Yeah, for quite a while. | 是啊 好长时间了 |
[16:49] | Had to convince the President that | 我得说服总统 |
[16:51] | the only way out of this little pickle in Iran is to go there. | 解决伊朗问题的唯一办法就是亲自去那里 |
[16:56] | Please tell me that you mean for him to go there. | 你的意思应该是让他去那吧 |
[16:58] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[16:58] | No. I have always got your back, | 不 我一直都很支持你 |
[17:01] | but going to Iran when there’s a coup in the works? | 但你怎么能去伊朗这种就要发生政变的地方 |
[17:04] | No, I’m playing the husband card. | 不行 我得摆出丈夫的架子了 |
[17:05] | Babe, listen to me, | 宝贝 听我说 |
[17:06] | if this coup moves forward and takes out | 如果政变继续发酵 |
[17:08] | the current government, Iran will become a failed state. | 推翻了执政党 伊朗就会陷入一片混乱 |
[17:10] | Stop. I know you’re gonna say this is what you signed up for, | 别 我知道你想说这是你的职责 |
[17:13] | there are millions of lives at stake, | 上百万条生命处于水深火热之中 |
[17:14] | – but I… – What part of this do you disagree with? | -但我 -你到底有什么好不同意的 |
[17:16] | Okay… there are God knows | 好吧 天知道那里有 |
[17:18] | how many radicals who would love to kill you. | 多少暴徒想杀掉你 |
[17:21] | That’s why it’s a secret mission. | 所以这才是一项秘密任务 |
[17:23] | They won’t even know I’m there. | 他们不会知道 |
[17:26] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[17:27] | The whole point of my going | 我之所以去那里 |
[17:28] | is precisely because of the risk. | 就是为了避免那种风险 |
[17:30] | How else are we going to send the message | 不然我们要如何证明 |
[17:32] | that we really have nothing to do with this coup? | 我们真的和政变没有关系 |
[17:35] | So now you admit — it’s risky. | 所以你现在也承认这样做是有风险的吗 |
[17:37] | And sanctioned by the President. | 而且总统批准了 |
[17:38] | Look, you can take it up with him, if you want to. | 如果你不高兴可以去找他啊 |
[17:40] | Maybe I will. | 可能我还真会去找他 |
[17:43] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[17:45] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[17:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:52] | I will be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[17:58] | But just in case I’m not… | 但万一出事了… |
[18:00] | Are you really gonna go there? | 你不说这个事会受不了吗 |
[18:02] | I think that you should wait a year. | 我希望你能先等一年 |
[18:04] | And there you go. | 果然来了 |
[18:04] | To remarry. | 再另娶她人 |
[18:05] | Yes, I got that. | 我知道 |
[18:06] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不想跟你谈这个话题 |
[18:08] | You’ll be a hot commodity. | 你肯定很抢手 |
[18:10] | I’m just saying that, | 我只是想说 |
[18:12] | for the sake of the kids, | 为了孩子们好 |
[18:13] | I think a year is a respectful amount of time to wait. | 我觉得一年算是个合适的时间段 |
[18:16] | Fine. A year. Are we done? | 行 一年 说完了没 |
[18:19] | Then there’s the question of to whom. | 然后还有跟谁的问题 |
[18:21] | Seriously? You have a list? | 你还真有个备娶名单吗 |
[18:22] | More like parameters. | 应该说是参考标准 |
[18:24] | I think we’re talking north of 40 here, | 我觉得应该要四十岁以上 |
[18:26] | with 35 as the floor for somebody really spectacular. | 如果她特别优秀 三十五岁以上也行 |
[18:30] | Okay, I’m not Hugh Hefner. 40 is just fine. | 我不是休·海夫纳 四十岁以上就好了 |
[18:33] | Good. | 好 |
[18:34] | And while I don’t have a list of approved women… | 虽然我没有备选人的名单… |
[18:39] | Oh, my God. You have rejects? | 天呐 你还有个黑名单 |
[18:41] | I do. Renee Brown. | 没错 芮妮·布朗 |
[18:43] | Oh, no. What is wrong | 芮妮·布朗有什么 |
[18:44] | with Renee Br… Okay, okay. | 问题… 行行行 |
[18:45] | You’re saving the world. No Renee Brown. | 你说了算 不要芮妮·布朗 |
[18:48] | Is there anyone else | 还有别的 |
[18:49] | off-limits? | 不予考虑的对象吗 |
[18:50] | Maria DeLuca, Denise Chang, | 玛丽亚·德卢卡 丹妮丝·张 |
[18:52] | Vera Petrovic, Erin Blackshaw, Odette Norwood… | 维拉·派特维克 艾琳·布莱克肖 奥德特·诺伍德 |
[18:56] | Do I need to make my case there? | 我还需要说理由吗 |
[18:58] | I won’t even accept their lasagnas. | 她们做的意大利面我都不会接受 |
[18:59] | Good. Make sure the kids | 很好 你要保证 |
[19:02] | don’t like new Mrs. McCord more than they like me. | 孩子们对新麦考德夫人的爱不能超过对我的 |
[19:05] | Well, I’m marrying her, and I already don’t like her, so… | 是我要娶她 然而我都已经开始不喜欢她了 |
[19:10] | Is that it? | 就这样了吗 |
[19:14] | What else do you think we need to cover? | 你觉得我们还差些什么 |
[19:25] | This is our last night together… | 如果这是我们在一起的最后一晚 |
[19:33] | Computer passwords? | 电脑密码 |
[19:35] | Wow. That is so hot. | 太性感了 |
[19:42] | No, it’s red, yellow, green, blue. | 不 应该是红黄绿蓝 |
[19:44] | What, Mr. Biv? Really? | 真的吗 处女座小姐 |
[19:46] | Yeah. My birthday, my rules. | 没错 我的生日我做主 |
[19:47] | No, you mean OCD. But fine. | 不 你这是强迫症 算了 |
[19:48] | Good morning, guys. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[19:50] | Good morning! T-minus one day | 早上好 距离彩条大战和 |
[19:52] | till pancakes and Laffy String wars. | 煎烤饼还有一天 |
[19:53] | Look what I just dug out of a box in the garage. | 瞧瞧我刚从车库的箱子里翻出了什么 |
[19:55] | – Yes! – What? I love this apron. | -赞 -天呐 我很喜欢这个围裙 |
[19:58] | You better. You’ll be wearing it tomorrow morning. | 那样最好 你明早就要穿上这个 |
[20:00] | Yeah, listen, Ali, about that… | 听着 艾莉 关于明天… |
[20:03] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:03] | Well, a little work trip just came up, and… | 工作上突然有一点事 要外出 |
[20:06] | You know what, let’s do the Laffy String fight right now. | 这样吧 我们现在就可以玩彩条大战 |
[20:09] | You want to? | 可以吗 |
[20:10] | We can’t do it before my birthday. | 我们不能在我生日之前玩啊 |
[20:12] | We’ll just do it when you get back. | 我们等你回来再玩 |
[20:15] | Well, it might be a few days. Are you sure? | 可能要好几天 你确定吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. And Dad will make pancakes tomorrow. | 确定 明天老爸会做煎饼 |
[20:19] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[20:20] | Yes, done. | 对 没错 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – So, where are you headed? | -好 -那你要去哪里 |
[20:23] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[20:24] | But I will call tomorrow morning, of course, | 但我明早肯定会打电话给你们的 |
[20:28] | and I’ll be back before you know it, okay? | 我很快就回来了 好吗 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[20:32] | And do not annoy your sister too much on her birthday. | 别在你姐姐生日时候烦她了 |
[20:34] | Give her a little birthday break. | 让寿星喘口气吧 |
[20:35] | What happened to being true to myself? | 不是说要做最真实的自己吗 |
[20:39] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -也爱你 |
[20:42] | Keep the world safe for democracy. | 为了民主 维护世界和平去吧 |
[20:45] | I’ll try. Bye. | 我尽力 再见 |
[20:51] | Noodle, I am so bummed about ditching you on your Sweet 16. | 小面面 在十六岁生日扔下你真是对不起 |
[20:54] | – I feel awful. – It’s fine. Just come back fast, okay? | -我真不好意思 -没事 赶快回来就好了 |
[20:57] | As fast as I can. | 一定 |
[21:05] | See you later. | 再见 |
[21:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:07] | Love you, Mom. | 爱你 妈妈 |
[21:08] | Love you! See you later. | 爱你 再见 |
[21:09] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[21:12] | Red, yellow, green, blue. | 红黄绿蓝 |
[21:15] | So, last night… | 昨天晚上… |
[21:17] | We got to pretend it might be our last time more often. | 我们得多假装几次是最后一晚 |
[21:20] | I talked to Andrew Munsey about Juliet. | 我跟安德鲁·蒙西谈了茱莉叶的事 |
[21:24] | I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, | 抱歉没有早告诉你 |
[21:26] | – but with everything going on… – It’s okay. | -但一下子那么多事… -没事 |
[21:27] | – What did he say? – Just… | -他怎么说 -他只说… |
[21:30] | that she’s righteous. | 他说她是正义的 |
[21:32] | So… that’s good, I guess. | 那…算好事吧 |
[21:36] | And… | 然后… |
[21:40] | this is mostly about the kids. And you. | 想哭主要还是孩子们和你 |
[21:42] | A little bit of Juliet thrown in. | 掺杂着点茱莉叶的事 |
[21:44] | You don’t have to go. | 你不是非得去 |
[21:46] | You can still… | 还是可以… |
[21:47] | I’ll see you in a few days. | 过几天再见 |
[22:03] | Thank you, Marcia. Keep the change. | 谢谢 玛夏 不用找了 |
[22:05] | You bet, Director Munsey. See you tomorrow. | 当然 蒙西局长 明天见 |
[22:09] | Don’t worry — got extra bear claws. | 别担心 我多买了熊爪包 |
[22:13] | Uh, I hit the coffee pretty hard this morning. | 我今早咖啡喝多了 |
[22:15] | Can you see it in your heart let me use the bathroom? | 你能好心让我上个厕所吗 |
[22:18] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[22:20] | Come on. You seriously think I’m gonna godfather it? | 得了吧 你真当我要学《教父》吗 |
[23:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:56] | Tamerlane needs to move up. | 帖木儿要提前了 |
[23:58] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[23:59] | I’m made. | 我已暴露 |
[24:00] | And they know about Alinejad. | 他们知道阿林纳伊德的事了 |
[24:02] | But they don’t know anything else. | 但其他什么也不知道 |
[24:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:03] | Sure enough. | 很确定 |
[24:06] | This is the green light. | 绿灯亮了 |
[24:08] | Tamerlane is a go. | 启动帖木儿 |
[24:10] | Copy? | 明白吗 |
[24:11] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[24:12] | Tamerlane is a go. | 启动帖木儿 |
[24:17] | Your little counterintel plan worked — | 你的反情报计划起效了 |
[24:20] | we gave Andrew a little breathing room, | 我们给了安德鲁一次机会 |
[24:21] | and he made a call. | 他打了通电话 |
[24:23] | To who? | 给谁打的 |
[24:23] | Someone inside Iran near the Bandar Abbas Air Base. | 伊朗国内 阿巴斯港空军基地附近的一个人 |
[24:26] | I just sent you the coordinates. | 我把坐标发给你了 |
[24:27] | So what was the conversation? | 他们说了什么 |
[24:29] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:29] | He used dynamic encryption, we couldn’t bug it. | 他用了动态加密 我们无法监听 |
[24:31] | What about his side? | 他说了什么你听到了吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah, he knew we’d be listening. | 他知道我们在听着 |
[24:34] | Drowned it out. | 用水声盖住了 |
[24:35] | Well, obviously he called co-conspirators | 很显然他是联系了同谋 |
[24:37] | and told them that he was made | 告诉他们自己暴露了 |
[24:38] | and to go ahead without him. | 让他们自行推进计划 |
[24:40] | Unless they called it off ’cause he’s made. | 除非他们因为他暴露而叫停了行动 |
[24:43] | Or moved it up. | 或者提前了计划的进程 |
[24:47] | Keep your head down, all right? | 谨慎行事 好吗 |
[24:51] | Zahed. | 扎何德 |
[24:52] | Elizabeth, please come in. | 伊丽莎白 请进 |
[24:54] | Welcome to Iran. | 欢迎来到伊朗 |
[24:56] | Three words I wasn’t sure I would ever hear. | 这句话我以为这辈子都听不到了 |
[24:58] | Please. | 给我吧 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Allow me to introduce my wife, Marajel. | 向您介绍我的妻子 玛拉吉 |
[25:04] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[25:05] | So nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[25:06] | Thank you for having me in your home secretly. | 谢谢你们在家里秘密招待我 |
[25:09] | Must feel a little strange, I’m sure. | 肯定感觉还是有些奇怪吧 |
[25:11] | It’s politics. | 政治嘛 |
[25:12] | I knew what I was getting into when I married Zahed. | 嫁给扎何德时 我很清楚未来生活会是如何 |
[25:14] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[25:15] | I actually kind of sprang it on my husband. | 其实我告诉我丈夫的时候是突然袭击 |
[25:18] | I have to say, Marajel, I’m an admirer of your work. | 我得说 玛拉吉 我很喜欢你的作品 |
[25:22] | You know my work? | 您知道我的作品吗 |
[25:23] | Your three buildings in downtown Tehran — it’s the… | 你在德黑兰市中心设计的那三栋大楼 叫… |
[25:26] | Zarand Commercial Tower. | 扎兰德商业广场 |
[25:27] | It’s, well, my personal favorite. | 我个人真的很喜欢 |
[25:29] | Really impressive. | 很壮观 |
[25:30] | I’m impressed that you even know that I’m an architect. | 我很惊讶您居然知道我是建筑师 |
[25:33] | Former CIA. She studies her enemies, Darling. | 前中情局特工 她可是知己知彼 亲爱的 |
[25:37] | English, Katan. Don’t be rude. | 说英语 卡坦 别没礼貌 |
[25:40] | Sorry, mother, but is it? | 对不起 妈妈 是她吗 |
[25:42] | Yes, this is my friend, Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord. | 对 这是我朋友 美国国务卿伊丽莎白·麦考德 |
[25:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:47] | My sons Abdol and Katan. | 我儿子阿卜杜尔和卡坦 |
[25:48] | Nice to meet you. | 你们好 |
[25:49] | So you’re from the great Satan? | 你就是邪恶撒旦派来的咯 |
[25:51] | Abdol, really? | 阿卜杜尔 怎么能这样 |
[25:52] | A joke, mother. | 玩笑啦 妈妈 |
[25:53] | I thought it was funny. | 我觉得很好笑 |
[25:54] | You’re lucky our guest is forgiving. | 客人大度算你走运 |
[25:56] | Americans can joke about themselves. | 美国人可以自嘲的 |
[25:58] | It is part of their culture. | 是他们文化的一部分 |
[26:00] | Is that not true, Secretary McCord? | 不对吗 国务卿麦考德 |
[26:02] | Okay, first of all, your English is better than my kids’. | 首先 你英语比我家孩子们说得还好 |
[26:04] | And secondly, yes, | 其次 没错 |
[26:06] | Americans can laugh about themselves. | 美国人可以自嘲 |
[26:09] | Although not enough politicians do. | 虽然政客里很少人能做到这点 |
[26:11] | I understand that you have three children, Elizabeth. | 我知道你有三个孩子 伊丽莎白 |
[26:13] | I do. I have two girls and | 是的 我有两个女儿 |
[26:15] | I have a boy who’s 13, just about your age, | 以及一个十三岁的儿子 跟你差不多大 |
[26:19] | I bet, yeah? Not quite yet? | 我猜的 对吗 还没满十三吗 |
[26:21] | Secretary McCord and I should get down to business. | 我该跟国务卿麦考德谈正事了 |
[26:23] | Hey, don’t you boys have homework, huh? | 你们不是有功课要做吗 |
[26:26] | Come on, now. | 快点 现在就去 |
[26:27] | – So long. – Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[26:29] | Please. | 请吧 |
[26:32] | You have a lovely family. | 你的家庭很美满 |
[26:34] | Thank you. But, uh, I know you didn’t | 谢谢 不过…我知道你这么大老远 |
[26:36] | come all this way just to meet them. | 来这里一趟 不光是为了见他们 |
[26:40] | Our intelligence services have uncovered | 我们的情报部门揭发了 |
[26:42] | a plot against your government. | 反对你们政府的密谋 |
[26:44] | A coup. | 一起政变 |
[26:45] | We believe it to be quite credible. | 我们认为这条情报非常可靠 |
[26:49] | Why couldn’t you have just called to tell me that? | 你为什么不直接打电话告诉我呢 |
[26:51] | Because at least two high-level | 因为至少有两名 |
[26:53] | United States officials are behind it. | 美国高级官员涉及了此事 |
[26:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:58] | I can’t divulge that. | 我不能透露 |
[27:03] | But very powerful, | 但他们权力很大 |
[27:04] | very senior officials. | 是非常高级的官员 |
[27:07] | We don’t have the details yet, | 我们目前也没有掌握具体信息 |
[27:08] | but it will be well-planned and well-executed. | 但这次政变会经精心设计并严格执行 |
[27:15] | Zahed, these people only play to win. | 扎何德 这些人抱着必胜的决心 |
[27:18] | And their goal is a complete regime change, | 他们的目标是完全改变贵国政体 |
[27:21] | from the Ayatollahs down. | 以阿亚图拉的下台为序幕 |
[27:24] | And how do I know President Dalton isn’t backing it | 我怎么能确定道尔顿总统没在暗中支持 |
[27:27] | and you’re here as a smoke screen, | 或许你来这里只是烟雾弹 |
[27:28] | or a hedge if it fails? | 或是以防事件失败而找的托词 |
[27:30] | I was worried you might think that. | 我就担心你会这样想 |
[27:32] | And that’s why I came. | 所以我亲自来了 |
[27:36] | With very little security in order to keep it secret. | 我只带了很少的安保人员以便保密 |
[27:41] | I’m basically your hostage, | 如果你不相信我 |
[27:42] | if you don’t believe me. | 我基本上就成了你的人质 |
[27:47] | I do have one strategic piece of information | 我有一条战略情报 |
[27:51] | that I believe will demonstrate | 我相信这情报能说明 |
[27:53] | that I’m on your side. | 我是和你站在一边的 |
[27:55] | What is it? | 什么情报 |
[27:56] | It’s the coordinates of a call that was received | 这是疑似集团头目的人 |
[27:58] | from the man who might be the ringleader. | 所接收电话的坐标 |
[28:00] | In Hormozgan Province. | 在霍尔木兹甘省 |
[28:01] | Near the Bandar Abbas Air Base. | 在阿巴斯港空军基地附近 |
[28:03] | Might be the group’s headquarters. | 可能是这个集团的总部 |
[28:05] | I strongly advise you to bring this to President Shiraz. | 我强烈建议你向设拉子总统汇报此事 |
[28:13] | Smells good! | 闻起来很香啊 |
[28:14] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[28:17] | Happy birthday, Noodle. | 生日快乐 小面面 |
[28:18] | You’re wearing the apron. | 你穿着围裙呢 |
[28:20] | Yeah, of course I am. | 是啊 那当然了 |
[28:21] | God, how old was I when I made that? | 老天 这是我几岁的时候做的啊 |
[28:23] | Uh… four. | 四岁吧 |
[28:25] | I think Ms. Janey helped you out a little bit, | 我想杰尼女士可能帮了你一下 |
[28:27] | but you did all these letters yourself, | 但这些字母都是你自己缝的 |
[28:29] | which I still contend makes you a genius. | 所以我至今仍然觉得你是个天才 |
[28:31] | Think I’m getting a little old for these traditions. | 我觉得对于这样的传统我已经有点超龄了 |
[28:34] | Well, if we don’t keep doing these things | 如果我们不一直保持的话 |
[28:35] | then they’re not traditions, right? | 不就失去传统了吗 |
[28:37] | I don’t know. With Mom’s insane job | 我不知道 妈妈工作繁忙 |
[28:39] | and still getting used to school and the move, | 大家还在努力适应新学校和搬家的事 |
[28:42] | the security guys outside… | 还有家门外的这么多保安 |
[28:45] | you wearing the apron and making pancakes just | 相比之下你穿着这围裙做煎饼的样子 |
[28:48] | feels like… normal. | 感觉…这才是正常的生活 |
[28:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:53] | Things change. | 生活是多变的 |
[28:55] | But not me making pancakes on your birthday. | 但我在你生日那天做煎饼是不会变的 |
[28:59] | Is this what it was like when Mom was in the CIA? | 妈妈在中情局的时候是不是就是这样的 |
[29:01] | A little. | 有点像 |
[29:02] | I know that Stevie remembers, | 我知道斯蒂芬记得 |
[29:03] | But I was only, like, six when she quit. | 但她离职的时候我也才六岁吧 |
[29:06] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她去哪里了吗 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 知道 |
[29:11] | Tell me. Dad, I’m 16. | 告诉我吧 爸爸 我都十六岁了 |
[29:14] | Yes, you are, | 你说的没错 |
[29:15] | but the problem with knowing secret things, Noodle, | 但小面面 知道秘密的麻烦就在于 |
[29:17] | is that, then, you know them. | 你也变成了保密者 |
[29:19] | And… they have a way of slipping out. | 而且 秘密是可能被泄露的 |
[29:22] | You’re worried about her, aren’t you? | 你担心她 对吗 |
[29:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:31] | Happy birthday, Noodle. | 生日快乐 小面面 |
[29:32] | Ah, I miss you so much, | 我真是太想你了 |
[29:34] | I can’t stand it. | 我简直无法忍受了 |
[29:34] | Thanks, Mom. Where are you? | 谢谢 妈妈 你在哪里 |
[29:36] | Not with you. Which is | 反正不在你身边 |
[29:37] | such a bummer. | 真叫人不开心 |
[29:39] | What are you looking at? | 你能看到什么呢 |
[29:40] | A room. | 一间房子 |
[29:41] | Ah, so you’re somewhere with rooms, are you? | 那你就是在一个有房间的地方 对吧 |
[29:43] | Really narrows it down, huh? | 范围缩小了好多呀 |
[29:45] | What do you see outside of your window? | 你的窗外能看见什么呢 |
[29:46] | A street. | 一条街 |
[29:50] | Trees. | 还有树 |
[29:52] | Oh. Darn, I’ve said too much, didn’t I? | 糟了 我是不是说得太多了 |
[29:54] | You couldn’t break Dad, huh? Now you’re trying me. | 你从你爸那套不到消息 现在来套我了 |
[29:57] | Yup. | 是的 |
[29:58] | Yeah, he’s pretty tough. | 是啊 他嘴可严了 |
[30:00] | Especially when he’s wearing the “Chef Dad” apron. | 尤其是他穿着”主厨老爸”围裙的时候 |
[30:03] | – Hey, can I talk to him? – Sure. Love you. | -我能跟他说两句吗 -当然 爱你 |
[30:05] | I love you, too. To the moon. | 我也爱你 超级超级爱 |
[30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:10] | Hey, babe. We miss you. | 亲爱的 我们都想你 |
[30:12] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[30:16] | Maybe when I get back, | 也许等我回来的时候 |
[30:17] | you can model that apron for me. | 你可以穿着那围裙给我走走秀 |
[30:19] | Au naturel. | 只穿围裙 |
[30:22] | I’m not on speaker, am I? | 你没开扩音器吧 |
[30:25] | Just miss you guys so much. | 真的太想你们了 |
[30:28] | Baby, I should go. | 宝贝 我得挂了 |
[30:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:32] | I love you, too. Bye, babe. | 我也爱你 再见 宝贝 |
[30:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:36] | Did you talk to Alison? | 你跟艾莉森谈过了吗 |
[30:38] | I did. | 谈过了 |
[30:46] | That was Shiraz. | 我刚刚是在和设拉子通话 |
[30:47] | I gave him the information you provided. | 我把你提供的信息告诉了他 |
[30:49] | He’s already passed it along to a special army unit, | 他已将此事交给一支特别部队 |
[30:51] | extremely loyal to us. | 他们对我们是绝对忠诚的 |
[30:54] | I am very glad to hear that. | 听到这消息真高兴 |
[30:57] | How’s your daughter? | 你的女儿还好吗 |
[30:59] | Too old. | 长大了 |
[31:00] | But if I had to miss her birthday, | 如果必须错过她生日一次 |
[31:01] | there’s nowhere else I’d rather be. | 我也只会为此事错过 |
[31:03] | Well, I am glad you chose me | 很高兴你在中情局时 |
[31:05] | as your CIA boyfriend, Elizabeth. | 选我当你的”男朋友” 伊丽莎白 |
[31:07] | Well, me too. Fortunately, | 我也是 幸运的是 |
[31:08] | I’ve always had good taste in men. | 我对男人的品味一向很高 |
[31:11] | You know, you coming here, um… | 你亲自来此 |
[31:13] | Shiraz, Ayatollah Ruhmeini, the other Ayatollahs — | 设拉子 鲁梅尼 还有其他的阿亚图拉 |
[31:15] | we’re impressed. | 我们都很佩服 |
[31:18] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[31:20] | Well, you took the first step, | 是你迈出了第一步 |
[31:23] | coming to see me in D.C. | 先来华盛顿见的我 |
[31:25] | The thought wouldn’t have crossed my mind | 如果你没有这么做 |
[31:27] | to come here, if you hadn’t done that. | 我压根也不会想出此行 |
[31:30] | Elizabeth McCord, I think this is the beginning | 伊丽莎白·麦考德 我认为这会是 |
[31:32] | of a beautiful friendship. | 一段美丽友谊的开始 |
[31:35] | Father, I can’t figure out this algebra problem. | 爸爸 我解不出来这道代数题 |
[31:38] | Oh, been there. | 我家孩子也这样 |
[31:39] | Try again. If you are still having trouble, I’ll help you | 再试试 如果还是不行我就帮你 |
[31:42] | after I’m done — | 等我先忙完 |
[31:45] | Get down, get down! Madam Secretary! | 趴下 趴下 国务卿女士 |
[31:47] | Madam Sec– | 国务卿 |
[31:57] | Abdol, stay down. | 阿卜杜尔 别爬起来 |
[32:19] | Where are we? | 情况如何 |
[32:21] | Sir, the Iranian army | 长官 伊朗军队 |
[32:22] | and the Revolutionary Guard are fighting elements | 和革命护卫队内部发生了兵变 |
[32:25] | among their own ranks that are well-equipped | 敌方装备良好 |
[32:26] | and highly motivated. | 而且士气高昂 |
[32:27] | What about Secretary McCord? | 国务卿麦考德呢 |
[32:28] | We lost touch with her detail right after | 在贾瓦尼部长的家中发生袭击后 |
[32:30] | the attack at Minister Javani’s house. | 我们就与她的安保人员失联了 |
[32:32] | How could we just lose the Secretary of State? | 怎么会这么容易就把国务卿弄丢了 |
[32:35] | It was a massive assault. | 袭击非常严重 |
[32:36] | We’re getting reports that Javani is dead. | 据报贾瓦尼已经死了 |
[32:38] | It’s possible that Secretary McCord’s detail | 很可能国务卿麦考德的安保人员 |
[32:41] | was completely overwhelmed. | 完全无法反抗 |
[32:42] | Does the State Department know anything, Ms. Tolliver? | 国务院有消息吗 托利佛女士 |
[32:44] | We’ve been back-channeling through the Swiss | 我们在试图通过瑞士 还有捷克驻 |
[32:46] | and Czech embassies in Tehran, but so far nothing. | 德黑兰大使馆反向追溯 但还没消息 |
[32:49] | I have one of Secretary McCord’s detail on a video feed — | 联络上了国务卿麦考德的一位安保 |
[32:51] | John Kendall. | 约翰·肯德尔 |
[32:52] | Put it up, Major. | 调出来 少校 |
[32:54] | Mr. Kendall, do you have the Secretary? | 肯德尔先生 国务卿在你身边吗 |
[32:56] | Negative, sir. | 不在 长官 |
[32:57] | The detail fragmented under the attack. | 特遣队在袭击中失散了 |
[32:59] | Fred Cole was killed. | 弗莱德·科尔牺牲了 |
[33:01] | I was forced to take cover. By the time I was able | 我只好先找掩护 等我回到宅邸 |
[33:03] | to get back to the house, it was on fire. | 那里已经起火了 |
[33:05] | Could she have gotten out? | 她有可能出来了吗 |
[33:07] | I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[33:09] | Now, with the power grid down, any chance at rec… | 现在也失去了电力 有可能… |
[33:13] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:14] | The Iranians just jammed all communications. | 伊朗切断了通讯信号 |
[33:16] | Admiral Hill, send up a recon team. | 希尔上将 派出侦察队 |
[33:19] | I want helos in the air on the Iranian border | 我希望伊朗上空盘旋着我们的直升机 |
[33:21] | the moment we locate Secretary McCord. | 一找到国务卿麦考德就能立刻营救 |
[33:23] | Yes, Sir. | 是 总统 |
[33:24] | Mr. President, we’re getting reports | 总统先生 我们得到报告 |
[33:25] | of attacks on government leaders, | 政府领导被袭 |
[33:27] | including President Shiraz and Ayatollah Ruhmeini. | 包括设拉子总统和阿亚图拉鲁梅尼 |
[33:30] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[33:31] | I can’t say for sure, Sir. | 还不确定 总统 |
[33:34] | We might be getting behind this thing | 说不定不管愿不愿意 |
[33:35] | whether we like it or not. | 我们都得支持政变了 |
[33:36] | BBC’s website | 英国广播公司网站上 |
[33:37] | just went up with news of the coup. | 刚发布了政变的最新消息 |
[33:42] | Don’t go easy on me, Dad. | 别让着我哦 爸爸 |
[33:44] | If I ever did, and I’m not admitting anything, | 就算让过我也不会承认 |
[33:46] | that ends now that you’re 16. | 你都十六岁了我也不会继续让了 |
[33:47] | Whoa. Coup. | 天呐 政变[音似”酷”] |
[33:50] | What’s cool, J? | 什么很酷 杰 |
[33:51] | No. No, not cool. | 不是酷 |
[33:52] | A military coup. | 是军事政变 |
[33:53] | Where? | 哪政变 |
[33:54] | Iran. It’s like a civil war there. | 伊朗 感觉像是发生了内战 |
[33:57] | Oh, god, just what the Middle East needs — | 我的天 真是应景中东的需求 |
[34:00] | more instability. | 更多动乱 |
[34:01] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 爸 |
[34:02] | History of the world. | 历史重演 |
[34:04] | Sounds like more work for Mom. | 看来妈妈的工作又加重了 |
[34:07] | Your move, Dad. | 该你了 爸爸 |
[34:09] | Alright. Give me one second. | 稍等 |
[34:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:14] | Dr. McCord, it’s Nadine Tolliver. | 麦考德博士 我是纳丁·托利佛 |
[34:17] | Hey. What’s up? | 你好 有事吗 |
[34:24] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[34:26] | Don’t give me the company line, Russell. | 别跟我来官方套话 拉塞尔 |
[34:28] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[34:29] | Then tell me exactly what you do know. | 那就告诉我你知道什么 |
[34:30] | I’m sorry, Henry, Nadine already told you… | 抱歉亨利 纳丁把知道的都告诉你了 |
[34:32] | I want to hear it from you. | 我要听你亲口说 |
[34:34] | We believe her security detail was overrun. | 我们认为她的安保队员已经牺牲了 |
[34:37] | How-how is that even possible? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[34:39] | It was a deliberately small footprint. | 当时是特意派人较少 |
[34:40] | Deliberately small. | 特意派人较少 |
[34:42] | Elizabeth signed off on it | 伊丽莎白同意的 |
[34:44] | to maintain covert mission integrity. | 为了更好的隐藏任务行踪 |
[34:45] | You and the President knew the risk. | 你和总统知道有危险 |
[34:47] | You signed off on it, too. | 你也是同意了的 |
[34:49] | Yes. I did. | 是的 确实如此 |
[34:52] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[34:53] | Henry, I want to find her just as much as you do. | 亨利 我和你一样想把她找回来 |
[34:56] | Well, I appreciate that. | 对此我很感激 |
[34:58] | But let me be clear. | 但我跟你说清楚 |
[35:00] | If she doesn’t make it, | 如果她回不来 |
[35:02] | and I find out that you left any asset untapped, | 如果我发现你还有人没用 |
[35:05] | any strategic option unexplored, | 还有策略没有实施 |
[35:07] | if you’ve missed any opportunity to save her, | 如果你错过了任何救她的机会 |
[35:09] | I swear to God, I will hold you responsible. | 我发誓我一定不会饶过你 |
[35:12] | Henry, remember who you’re talking to. | 亨利 你还知道自己在和谁说话吗 |
[35:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:16] | You find her. | 你给我找到她 |
[35:22] | Bring her back. | 带她回来 |
[35:38] | You heard something about Mom, didn’t you? | 你听说了妈妈的消息 对吗 |
[35:42] | She’s 16 now, Dad. | 她都十六岁了 爸 |
[35:45] | You should tell her | 你应该告诉她 |
[35:46] | that Mom is in Iran where the coup is happening. | 妈妈就在正在发生政变的伊朗 |
[35:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:51] | I’m not stupid. Neither is Ali. | 我不傻 艾莉也不傻 |
[35:54] | But she couldn’t have known there’d be a coup. | 但她不可能知道要发生政变了 |
[35:57] | She was hoping to prevent it. | 她本是想去阻止 |
[35:59] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[36:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:07] | You guys look serious. | 你们看着好严肃的样子 |
[36:11] | That is ’cause we’re seriously | 那是因为我们很认真地 |
[36:12] | planning a Laffy String attack on you, dummy! | 在计划对你进行彩条攻击 傻瓜 |
[36:17] | Damn the torpedoes! | 该死的鱼雷 |
[36:18] | The horror! The horror! | 恐惧 恐惧 |
[36:24] | It’s a cookbook! It’s a cookbook! | 那是食谱 是食谱 |
[36:30] | Can you at least ask if maybe | 你能至少问问 |
[36:31] | there’s a landline telephone that I can use? | 有没有能用的固定电话吗 |
[36:34] | I have to get in touch with my government. | 我必须跟我国政府取得联系 |
[36:35] | I assure you there is nothing. | 这里什么都没有 我说的是实话 |
[36:37] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[36:40] | Your intelligence services have to be communicating | 你的情报部门肯定在跟 |
[36:42] | with the outside world. | 外界联系 |
[36:44] | Not from here. | 但不是从这儿联系 |
[36:45] | Then… maybe something… | 那…或许… |
[36:48] | if it changes, you get me, like, | 情况要是有变化 你帮帮我 |
[36:49] | an e-mail or text, something. | 发个邮件或短信 任何方法都行 |
[36:53] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[36:55] | It’s nothing. | 没关系 |
[36:55] | I will get you a medical officer. | 我给你找医务官来 |
[37:17] | Well, at least Jason is sleeping peacefully. | 至少杰森踏实睡了 |
[37:23] | – Kid’s the poster child for blissfully unaware. – Yeah. | -无知便是福 说的就是他 -是啊 |
[37:30] | You’re good sisters, protecting him like that. | 你们是好姐姐 那样保护他 |
[37:39] | I don’t remember if I told Mom I love her. | 妈妈今早打电话时 |
[37:42] | When she called this morning. | 我都不记得有没有告诉她我爱她 |
[37:44] | She knows you love her, Noodle. | 她知道你爱她 小面面 |
[37:45] | She knows we all do. | 她知道我们都爱她 |
[37:53] | Excuse me, Secretary McCord. | 打扰了 国务卿麦考德 |
[37:57] | President Shiraz. | 设拉子总统 |
[38:00] | Glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[38:02] | I can say the same of you. | 我也很高兴你没事 |
[38:04] | Please. | 请坐 |
[38:08] | Should I assume since you’re here that the coup has failed? | 你会在这 这么说政变失败了吗 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:15] | In part because of the information | 部分原因在于获得了 |
[38:16] | your government provided. | 你们政府提供的信息 |
[38:19] | If you hadn’t come, | 如果你没来 |
[38:21] | We might have assumed the United States backed it. | 我们可能会认为美国支持了政变 |
[38:27] | Minister Javani is dead. | 贾瓦尼部长去世了 |
[38:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:33] | A tragic loss. | 令人悲痛的损失 |
[38:36] | Zahed was my friend. | 扎何德是我的朋友 |
[38:38] | And partner. | 和合作者 |
[38:42] | Mine, too. | 也是我的 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:45] | He respected you. | 他很尊敬你 |
[38:49] | I’m speaking on behalf of President Dalton when I say | 我想代表道尔顿总统告诉你 |
[38:52] | that I hope that our peace talks will move forward. | 希望我们的和谈可以继续 |
[38:56] | I share this hope. | 我也希望如此 |
[38:58] | But now, I fear | 但现在 我怕 |
[39:01] | there will be too many bodies to bury. | 为了和谈我们会需埋葬太多尸体 |
[39:09] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[39:11] | Bess is fine. | 贝丝没事 |
[39:13] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[39:15] | We should, uh… we should probably think | 我们应该 大概要考虑下 |
[39:19] | about what we’re going to put out there. | 要怎么发表声明了 |
[39:20] | I don’t need to. | 不用考虑 |
[39:22] | Set up a national address. | 准备国家演说 |
[39:24] | Well, shouldn’t we get our stories straight first? | 我们不要先把故事理一理吗 |
[39:26] | No. No cover-up. | 不用 不做掩饰 |
[39:31] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… |
[39:33] | Trust me, Russell. I’d be all for paving this mess over | 相信我 拉塞尔 如果我觉得可以 |
[39:36] | if I thought we could, but you and I both know | 会坚决把这团乱抹平 但你我都知道 |
[39:38] | there’s going to be a feeding frenzy. | 媒体会大肆报道 |
[39:41] | We’re better off just getting everything out. | 我们最好把所有事倒出去 |
[39:45] | Cover-up’s worse than the crime and such? | 掩饰比犯罪更可恶是吗 |
[39:49] | Set it up. | 安排吧 |
[39:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:02] | Yeah. Okay, thank you. Thank you. | 好 好的 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Mom’s okay. She’s coming home. | 妈妈没事 她要回家了 |
[41:06] | We don’t know all the details yet, | 我们还不了解所有细节 |
[41:09] | but they will surely come out | 但在接下来的这段时间 |
[41:10] | in the coming days and months. | 我们一定会查清此事 |
[41:12] | We do know that certain high-level officials | 我们确实知道某些 |
[41:15] | in the United States government were involved. | 美国政府高级官员牵涉其中 |
[41:19] | We also know | 我们还知道 |
[41:19] | that Scretary of State Vincent Marsh’s | 国务卿文森特·马什的 |
[41:21] | plane crash was not an accident. | 坠机事故并不是意外 |
[41:25] | Today, I promise you this, | 今天 我向你们保证 |
[41:28] | we will leave no stone unturned. | 我们会查清每个细节 |
[41:30] | there will be no secrets. | 不会再保留任何秘密 |
[41:32] | And the guilty, whoever they are, will be punished. | 而罪犯 无论是谁 都将受到惩罚 |
[41:38] | In moments like this, when we experience shock, | 在这样的时刻 我们经历震惊之时 |
[41:42] | when we find our faith challenged, | 我们发现信念被挑战时 |
[41:44] | all Americans must look inward. | 每个美国人都应该审视内心 |
[41:48] | The pillars of this nation are strong. | 这个国家的支柱很强大 |
[41:50] | And the strength of our national character is greater | 我们的民族性格也比那些 |
[41:52] | than that of those who wish us harm. | 希望受伤我们的人更强烈 |
[41:55] | Moving forward, you can be confident | 在未来 你们可以相信 |
[41:58] | that your government is working | 你们的政府正在尽全力 |
[41:59] | toward a peaceful resolution to this crisis. | 以和平途径解决这次冲突 |
[42:03] | In doing so, we honor | 用这种方法 我们来缅怀 |
[42:05] | Foreign Minister Zahed Javani of Iran. | 伊朗外交部长扎何德·贾瓦尼 |
[42:08] | Minister Javani | 贾瓦尼部长 |
[42:09] | and other moderate members of his government | 和他政府中的其他民主党人 |
[42:12] | lost their lives in pursuit of this cause. | 在追寻这条道路的途中牺牲了生命 |
[42:16] | Even yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[42:17] | while the coup was unfolding, | 政变开始的时候 |
[42:20] | Secretary McCord was on the ground in Tehran, | 国务卿麦考德身在德黑兰 |
[42:24] | working behind the scenes | 在幕后秘密工作 |
[42:26] | to end the longstanding conflict between our nations. | 试图结束两国之间的长期冲突 |
[42:32] | Let us remember the immortal words of our 16th president. | 让我们记住第十六任总统的不朽名言 |
[42:39] | “With malice toward none, | “不怀任何恶意 |
[42:41] | “with charity for all, | “对一切心存感激 |
[42:45] | “with firmness in the right | “坚持追求正义 |
[42:47] | “as God gives us to see the right, | “因为上帝让我们看到正义 |
[42:50] | “let us strive on to finish the work we are in.” | “且让我们完成这未竟的事业” |
[42:56] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[42:59] | And god bless the United States of America. | 上帝保佑美利坚合众国 |
[43:13] | 贝丝 我想进来 茱莉叶 |