时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Elizabeth, you know Craig Sterling. | 伊丽莎白 你认识克里格·斯特林吧 |
[00:06] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[00:07] | Nakedly ambitious, self-serving, obstructionist. | 赤裸裸的野心家 自私的阻挠者 |
[00:10] | All suit and no substance. | 一身西装却毫无内质 |
[00:11] | I can’t believe Conrad would make that appointment | 我不敢相信康拉德在不跟我商量的情况下 |
[00:14] | without consulting with me. | 就做出任命 |
[00:15] | The president of the United States | 美国总统 |
[00:16] | can do whatever the hell he wants. | 想做什么都可以 |
[00:18] | I’ll be your main contact at DIA. | 我将成为你在国防情报局的主要联系人 |
[00:20] | We have an eye on one of your students. | 我们在监视你的一个学生 |
[00:21] | He’s training to serve under General Doroshevich, | 他正被培养为多罗沙维奇将军的手下 |
[00:23] | one of the highest-ranking members of the Russian military | 此人是俄国军队最高级军官之一 |
[00:25] | and a close advisor to President Ostrov. | 还是奥斯特罗夫总统的亲信顾问 |
[00:27] | Dmitri Petrov. | 迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[00:28] | I want you to bring him in. | 你去把他带来吧 |
[00:29] | You mean recruit him. | 你是说招募他吗 |
[00:30] | And be his handler. | 还有做他的联络人 |
[00:31] | – What? No. Wait. No. – Henry, we need this. | -什么 不 -亨利 我们很需要 |
[00:34] | Russian continues to be our next real nuclear threat. | 俄国一直是我们最大的核威胁 |
[00:45] | All right, after we’re done with the junction boxes, | 好吧 等我们装好了接线箱 |
[00:48] | we can go ahead and start installing the conduit supports tomorrow, okay? | 明天就可以开始装导管支架了 知道吗 |
[00:51] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | -好的 先生 -知道了 |
[00:53] | – Good night, Farid. Thank you. – Salem. | -晚安 法里德 谢谢 -再见 |
[01:12] | No, no, no, no! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不要 不要 |
[01:23] | Gone M.I.A. Where in the world | 有人失踪了 俄国总统 |
[01:25] | is Russian President Pavel Ostrov? | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫到底在哪里呢 |
[01:28] | The mercurial leader has not been | 这位善变的领袖已有一周 |
[01:31] | seen in public for a week now, | 未在公开场合出现 |
[01:32] | leading to speculation of a secret tummy tuck, | 这引发了各路猜测 从秘密抽脂手术 |
[01:36] | to a rendezvous in Gustat | 到秘密前往古斯塔 |
[01:38] | for the birth of his love child, to a bloody coup… | 迎接爱子降生 还有血腥政变… |
[01:41] | I’m going with tummy tuck. | 我猜是抽脂手术 |
[01:42] | Vanity. That’s always a good option. | 虚荣心作怪 这也有很大可能 |
[01:44] | Didn’t you go hunting with him, Dad? | 你跟他一起打过猎吧 爸爸 |
[01:45] | Yeah. Maybe a Siberian tiger got him. | 是啊 也许是只西伯利亚虎把他吃了呢 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:48] | Or maybe the Russian Air Force One went missing. | 或者说不定是俄国空军一号不见了 |
[01:52] | Too soon? | 太早了吗 |
[01:53] | Let’s give it a year. | 一年之后再说这话吧 |
[01:55] | So what do you think about Ostrov, Mom? | 那你觉得奥斯特罗夫究竟怎么了 妈妈 |
[01:56] | Something salacious? | 比如桃色新闻啥的 |
[01:57] | I think that dictators do whatever the hell they want… | 我觉得独裁者都为所欲为… |
[02:02] | and like it when the world worries. | 然后乐于看到全世界都紧张兮兮的 |
[02:04] | Well, I’m sure your buddy, | 我想你那个俄国外长朋友 |
[02:05] | the Russian foreign minister guy, knows. | 肯定知道到底出了什么事 |
[02:07] | Maybe Mom knows and she can’t tell us. | 也许妈妈也知道 但她不能告诉我们 |
[02:09] | Ooh, you really think she’s that good a liar? | 你真觉得她有那么会撒谎吗 |
[02:11] | She lies for a living. | 她可是职业说谎家 |
[02:12] | Oh… not true. | 不是这样的好吗 |
[02:14] | I’m starting to feel a little attacked. | 我现在开始感觉到有点受伤了 |
[02:16] | Then it’s a good thing we have a peer mediator in the family. | 那么幸好我们家有一位学生调解员呢 |
[02:19] | Talking stick, anyone? | 有人想要发言棒吗 |
[02:20] | Same one I’ve used to settle many a disagreement at school. | 我在学校用它调解了很多争议呢 |
[02:24] | Okay. You’re a loser. | 好了 你真是个笨蛋 |
[02:27] | Hey, it works. | 呀 原来真有用 |
[02:28] | Yeah, it does, just not on the brain-dead. | 可不 但是对没脑子的不起作用 |
[02:31] | Okay, you guys, go to school, please. Get out. | 好了 你们几个 去学校吧 去吧 |
[02:33] | You’re so lucky I’m still driving you. | 我还载你去学校 你真是太幸运了 |
[02:34] | – Bye. Love you. – Please don’t. | -再见 爱你们 -那你别载我了 |
[02:35] | – Bye. I love you, too. – Bye. Bye. | -再见 我也爱你 -再见 再见 |
[02:37] | See you. | 晚点见 |
[02:40] | Actually, Stevie, you want to hang back for a second? | 斯蒂芬 你能等一下再走吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry that I said that you lie for a living. | 很抱歉我说你是职业说谎家 |
[02:46] | It’s not that. | 不是那件事 |
[02:47] | Just, will you take a look at this? | 我只想让你看一下这个 |
[02:50] | Yeah. What is it? | 好的 是什么呀 |
[02:52] | It’s a lab report. | 这是个实验室报告 |
[02:53] | Um, we had the powder in the bag you gave me tested. | 我们检测了你给我们的那包粉末 |
[02:57] | It came back positive for heroin. | 报告结果是海洛因 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well, I told you that Harrison said it was an old stash. | 好的 我跟你说过哈里森说这是旧货 |
[03:02] | Yeah, we just wanted to make sure. | 是的 我们只想确认一下 |
[03:02] | There’s also… | 这里还有… |
[03:05] | There’s also this. | 还有这个 |
[03:10] | A toxicology report. | 一份毒物报告 |
[03:13] | Follicle analysis. | 毛囊分析 |
[03:14] | We had the hair from your brush tested. | 我们用你梳子上的头发做的测试 |
[03:21] | You thought I was doing heroin? | 你们以为我在吸毒 |
[03:23] | Honestly, we didn’t know what to think, | 说实话 我们不知道该怎么想 |
[03:25] | but can you really blame us? | 但你能怪我们吗 |
[03:26] | It came back clean, you know. | 报告说你没问题 你知道的 |
[03:28] | Although, you are a little calcium deficient. | 虽说你有点缺钙 |
[03:30] | You might want to think about switching back to regular milk. | 也许你可以继续喝全脂牛奶了 |
[03:32] | – That’s not… I’m just saying… – This is | -这不是…我不是说 -你们 |
[03:33] | such a violation of my trust. | 真是辜负了我的信任 |
[03:35] | Well, you violated our trust. | 是你先辜负了我们的信任 |
[03:37] | You- you lied to us about dating Harrison. | 你没有告诉我们你在跟哈里森约会 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 得了 |
[03:41] | I can date anyone that I want. | 我想跟谁约会就跟谁约会 |
[03:43] | Well, but, um, he’s not anyone. | 好吧 可是 他不是随便一个谁 |
[03:46] | He’s my boss’s son. | 他是我的上司的儿子 |
[03:47] | – Okay, okay. Is that all? – No. | -好了 好了 说完了没 -没有 |
[03:49] | Actually, now that we know the heroin is real, | 说实话 既然我们知道那真是海洛因 |
[03:51] | someone’s got to tell his parents. | 总得有人告诉他父母 |
[03:53] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[03:54] | If Harrison is using, do you really want it on your conscience | 如果哈里森在吸毒 你不告诉他父母的话 |
[03:57] | that you didn’t notify them? | 你良心上过得去吗 |
[03:58] | And-and if, God forbid, | 而且万一…上帝保佑 |
[04:00] | – he winds up OD’ing again… – We think it would be best | -万一他再次次吸毒过量 -我们觉得 |
[04:01] | if you let him come clean with his parents first. | 最好你先让他跟父母坦白 |
[04:04] | Short of that, we’ll go to them this afternoon. | 如果不行 我们今天下午会去找他们 |
[04:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[04:19] | And this is security camera footage of the grab. | 这是录到绑架的那段监控视频 |
[04:21] | That’s Tom Garrity. | 那就是汤姆·加里蒂 |
[04:23] | What about his security detail? | 他的保安人员呢 |
[04:25] | Two APPF guards outside the building | 你是说大楼外的那两个 |
[04:26] | on the perimeter of the site? | 阿富汗公共保护部队的人 |
[04:28] | The kidnappers took Garrity out the opposite side. | 绑匪从另一边把加里蒂抓走了 |
[04:30] | We’re monitoring Taliban, | 我们正在监视塔利班 |
[04:31] | ISIS and all the usual radical websites. | 伊斯兰共和国以及所有的激进组织网站 |
[04:34] | Pretty audacious, grabbing a State Department employee | 真是狗胆包天 居然敢在喀布尔的中心 |
[04:36] | right in the middle of Kabul. | 掳走美国国务院的人 |
[04:37] | Let’s put our embassy there | 让我们的阿富汗大使馆 |
[04:38] | and all diplomatic outposts | 以及所有在那里的外交机构 |
[04:40] | in country on high alert. | 进入高级戒备状态 |
[04:42] | Quietly. | 要悄悄进行 |
[04:43] | And if anyone asks why? | 如果有人问这是为什么呢 |
[04:44] | Just say it’s a drill or something. | 就说是个演习什么的 |
[04:46] | We want to keep our options open until we know more. | 在我们知道更多信息前 不能轻举妄动 |
[04:49] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:50] | Ma’am, you have the merchant marine event this afternoon. | 女士 你下午有一场海商活动 |
[04:54] | You wanted me to remind you | 你曾让我提醒你 |
[04:55] | that Secretary Albright will be there. | 奥布赖特部长也会到场 |
[04:57] | Right. I, um… | 对了 我… |
[04:58] | I want to wear that pin that she gave me. | 我想戴上她送我的胸针 |
[05:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 国务卿 |
[05:01] | You’ll be laying a wreath with Russian Ambassador Zinchenko | 您将与俄罗斯大使津琴科一起献花环 |
[05:05] | honoring U.S.-Russian cooperation during World War II. | 以纪念俄美两国在二战中的合作 |
[05:08] | Oh, maybe the ambassador knows where his fearless leader is. | 也许这大使知道他们英勇的领导人在哪儿 |
[05:12] | Oh, well, uh, short of that, | 我们还没有这方面的消息 |
[05:15] | the White House would like a revised write-up of | 白宫想要一份修订版的 |
[05:17] | our post-Ostrov Russia plan. | 后奥斯特罗夫时期计划的报告书 |
[05:22] | And, uh, you’re here to complain about that assignment, Jay? | 你是来抱怨这项任务的吗 杰伊 |
[05:25] | They want a joint report with DOD. | 他们想要一份与国防部的联合报告 |
[05:27] | Defense is gonna advocate taking the opportunity | 国防部会趁此机会 |
[05:30] | to roll back Russian aggression with some aggression of our own. | 提出以暴力打压俄方的暴力 |
[05:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:33] | Provoking the second biggest nuclear power on Earth | 趁乱招惹世界上第二大核势力 |
[05:36] | as it descends into chaos. | 落井下石 |
[05:38] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能有什么问题呢 |
[05:39] | I may not be the right guy to represent the department, ma’am. | 我并不是国务院的最佳代表 女士 |
[05:41] | I’m not agreeing to anything moronically provocative. | 我不会同意进行愚蠢的挑衅行为 |
[05:45] | Sounds like a good policy. | 这政策不错 |
[05:47] | I want to see my kid grow up. | 我还想看着我的孩子长大 |
[05:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:53] | I think you’re the guy for the job. | 你挺适合做这工作的 |
[05:58] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:01] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[06:14] | Dmitri. Come on in. | 迪米特里 快进来 |
[06:17] | What can I do for you? | 找我什么事 |
[06:20] | I am on my way to the commandant’s office. | 我正要去找校长 |
[06:22] | I must withdraw from the War College. | 我想退学 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:27] | Well, do you mind if I ask why? | 我能问为什么吗 |
[06:30] | My sister Talia– uh, she is ill. Cancer. | 我姐妹塔莉娅 她病了 得了癌症 |
[06:36] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[06:37] | Our parents are gone, so… | 我父母都去世了 所以 |
[06:39] | I must make sure she is cared for. | 我得回去照顾她 |
[06:41] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[06:43] | Well, I-I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[06:44] | that I greatly appreciate your perspective in class. | 我非常欣赏你在班上的观点 |
[06:47] | I just finished reading your | 我刚刚读完你关于 |
[06:49] | religious conflicts with military duty paper, | 宗教与军人责任冲突的文章 |
[06:51] | and it is… | 写的真是 |
[06:53] | A smart, original take on a very complex subject. | 你对这个复杂的题目有着巧妙而独到的见解 |
[06:58] | You’ll-you’ll be missed. You really will, by everyone. | 我们会怀念你的 真的 每个人都会 |
[07:01] | My best wishes for you and your sister. | 希望你和你的姐妹一切顺利 |
[07:04] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Tom Garrity’s wife Emma got worried | 汤姆·加里蒂的妻子艾玛很着急 |
[07:16] | when he didn’t call the kids this morning. | 因为他今早没有给孩子们打电话 |
[07:18] | She contacted the embassy in Kabul, | 她给喀布尔大使馆打了电话 |
[07:20] | and the deputy chief of mission kicked her over to us. | 而代表团的副团长让她来找我们 |
[07:23] | – Tell her the truth. – Right. | -那就告诉她真相 -好的 |
[07:25] | – But ask for her discretion. – Of course. | -但请她保守秘密 -当然 |
[07:27] | – For her husband’s sake. – Yeah. | -这是为她丈夫着想 -好的 |
[07:28] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[07:32] | We just received a video | 我们刚刚收到了一个绑匪 |
[07:33] | of the kidnappers’ demands via encrypted e-mail. | 通过加密邮件发来的威胁视频 |
[07:36] | Why didn’t they just post it on a website | 他们怎么不跟其他自重的绑匪们学学 |
[07:38] | – like every other self-respecting kidnapper? – Watch. | -发在网站上 -请看 |
[07:40] | My name is Tom Garrity. | 我叫汤姆·加里蒂 |
[07:42] | I’m an American State Department foreign service officer | 我是美国国务院 |
[07:45] | stationed in Kabul. | 驻扎在喀布尔的外交事务官员 |
[07:47] | U.S. Government has gravely wronged my captors, | 绑架我的人收到了美国政府严重的不公对待 |
[07:50] | and I will be killed if you don’t make it right. | 若这一情况不得到改善 他们将杀死我 |
[07:53] | We demand to talk | 我们要求与 |
[07:54] | to Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord directly | 国务卿伊丽莎白·麦考德直接谈话 |
[07:57] | by midnight in Kabul tonight. | 时间定在喀布尔时间午夜十二点 |
[08:00] | Do as we say, or he dies. | 好好听话 不然他就没命了 |
[08:04] | That’s four hours from now. | 只剩几个小时了 |
[08:07] | Why aren’t they asking for money or a prisoner exchange? | 他们为什么不要钱或者人质交换 |
[08:11] | Why the hell do they want to talk to me? | 为什么非得跟我说 |
[08:16] | Dmitri’s story checks out. | 迪米特里所说的是真的 |
[08:19] | His sister Talia was admitted | 他的姐妹塔莉娅患有骨纤维肉瘤晚期 |
[08:21] | to Muromskaya Hospital with advanced fibrosarcoma of the bone. | 现在住在穆罗斯卡亚医院 |
[08:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -没关系 |
[08:25] | It’s bad luck. | 真是太不幸了 |
[08:28] | For who? For us, or for Dmitri’s sister? | 谁不幸 我们还是迪米特里的姐妹 |
[08:31] | Both. | 都不幸 |
[08:34] | So I assume you’ll want to focus on Ivan Kolashkov again? | 我猜你想重新培养伊凡·卡拉什科夫了吧 |
[08:37] | Yes. I still have reservations. | 我还是持保留意见 |
[08:40] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[08:42] | Let me rephrase. | 这么说吧 |
[08:43] | I won’t do it. | 我不想干 |
[08:45] | You threaten to expose he’s gay to his superiors, | 你威胁要向他的上司报告他是同性恋 |
[08:47] | who knows what he’ll do? | 谁知道他能干出什么事来 |
[08:48] | It’s just too volatile. | 太不稳定了 |
[08:49] | The DNI needs a Russian asset | 国防情报处需要一个 |
[08:51] | with access to General Doroshevich. | 能接近多罗沙维奇将军的俄罗斯线人 |
[08:53] | It’s a top priority now, | 这是当务之急 |
[08:54] | especially with all this Ostrov business. | 特别是现在又出了奥斯特罗夫的事 |
[08:56] | Ivan and Dmitri are both in his chain of command. | 伊凡和迪米特里都是他的下属 |
[09:01] | Maybe there’s still a way to make it work with Dmitri. | 也许我们还能继续利用迪米特里 |
[09:05] | The President’s expecting you, Madam Secretary. | 总统正在等您 国务卿女士 |
[09:07] | Please go right in. | 请进吧 |
[09:08] | – Thanks, Lucy. – Bess. | -谢谢 露西 -贝丝 |
[09:10] | Hi. We meeting somewhere else? | 我们去别处谈吗 |
[09:11] | No, we have a cyber security briefing. | 不 我们要去参加网络安全简报 |
[09:14] | How’s it going with that? | 进展如何 |
[09:15] | They’re still tearing my plan apart. | 根本不按我想的来 |
[09:16] | We should go, sir. | 我们该走了 先生 |
[09:17] | Yeah. Um, I’ll walk with you. | 是啊 我和您一起出去 |
[09:18] | Uh, not necessary. Craig will fill you in. | 不用了 克雷格会跟你汇报情况的 |
[09:20] | Uh, use my office. | 可以用我的办公室 |
[09:24] | Where are we, Admiral? | 上将 我们说到哪儿了 |
[09:25] | Ma’am, so far, the investigation has revealed | 国务卿 目前的调查发现 |
[09:28] | that Garrity was taken in a secure zone, | 加里蒂被带到一处安全区域 |
[09:32] | requiring a key card swipe to enter. | 需要门卡才能进入 |
[09:35] | So they stole them? | 所以他们偷走了门禁卡吗 |
[09:36] | Yes, the key cards belong to three Afghans | 是的 门禁卡是三个阿富汗人的 |
[09:38] | who are contracting for the U.S. | 他们我国政府的承包商 |
[09:42] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[09:43] | They and their families are M.I.A. | 他们及家人都失踪了 |
[09:45] | Bodies were likely dumped outside the city. | 尸体可能被扔出了城 |
[09:48] | It’s an awful lot of work to grab one low-value American. | 为了抓个普通美国人也是费尽了心思 |
[09:51] | What are we missing? | 我们到底漏了什么 |
[09:59] | I guess they’ll have to tell us themselves. | 就让他们自己告诉我们吧 |
[10:00] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:04] | We don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我们不与恐怖分子谈判 |
[10:07] | Talking isn’t negotiating. | 谈话并不是谈判 |
[10:08] | Well, I’ve already advised the president on this, | 我已经和总统谈过此事 |
[10:10] | and he agreed. We’re not giving in to their demand. | 他同意我的看法 我们不能答应他们的请求 |
[10:12] | Did you advice the president | 你和总统说过 |
[10:13] | we might gain valuable intel by engaging them? | 与他们谈话有可能帮我们获得重要情报吗 |
[10:16] | I understand your sympathies, | 我能理解你的心情 |
[10:17] | given that Garrity is one of yours… | 而且加里蒂还是你的下属 |
[10:19] | Garrity is an American citizen. | 加里蒂是美国公民 |
[10:22] | I don’t need your understanding. | 我用不着你理解我 |
[10:25] | Ever. | 永远都不用 |
[10:29] | Please keep me informed, Ellen. | 有情况及时通知我 艾伦 |
[10:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 国务卿 |
[10:54] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[10:55] | How’d it go with Garrity’s wife? | 和加里蒂的妻子谈得如何 |
[10:56] | Uh, she’s devastated, but she gets it. | 她伤心欲绝 但她也很明事理 |
[11:00] | There’s been a change to the merchant marines ceremony this afternoon. | 下午的海商活动计划有变 |
[11:03] | Foreign Minister Gorev will now be attending. | 俄罗斯外长葛莱弗也要出席 |
[11:06] | Since when? | 什么时候决定的 |
[11:07] | We were just informed he’s on a plane from Moscow. | 我们刚刚得知他已在从莫斯科来的飞机上了 |
[11:10] | Does he have any other business in town? | 他这次来还有别的事吗 |
[11:13] | Nothing official. | 没有官方事务 |
[11:15] | It’s hard to believe there’s anything wrong with Ostrov | 如果奥斯特罗夫出事了 葛莱弗几乎不可能 |
[11:17] | if Gorev’s leaving Russia, but then again, | 离开俄罗斯 但话说回来 |
[11:19] | it has been a very strange day. | 今天就是诡异的一天 |
[11:22] | Let’s see if I can get some time alone with him. | 看看能不能找时间让我们私下谈谈 |
[11:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[11:28] | Hey, it’s Stevie. | 你好 我是斯蒂芬 |
[11:28] | You can leave a message, but you really should be texting me. | 你可以留言 但说真的 你该发短信给我 |
[11:31] | Hey, sweetie. Um, I already tried texting. | 宝贝 我已经发过短信了 |
[11:34] | I stopped by Georgetown to take you to lunch, | 我去乔治敦给你送午饭 |
[11:36] | but you weren’t in your econ class. | 但你没去上经济课 |
[11:39] | Look, I’m sorry things got heated this morning. | 我很抱歉今早我们话说得有点冲 |
[11:41] | Would you please give me a call? I love you. Bye. | 你能给我回个电话吗 我爱你 再见 |
[11:56] | Professor. | 教授 |
[11:57] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[11:59] | Uh, of course, yeah. My flight isn’t until tomorrow. | 当然 我的航班明天才起飞 |
[12:01] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[12:06] | I want to talk about your sister. | 我想跟你谈谈你妹妹 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:11] | What if there was something we could do to help her? | 要是我们能够帮助她呢 |
[12:15] | But-but she’s already in hospital. | 她已经在医院里了 |
[12:17] | No. I-I mean a cure. | 我是说完全治愈 |
[12:23] | There’s a drug trial happening right now in Stockholm. | 斯德哥尔摩正进行药物试验 |
[12:26] | It’s showing very promising results | 药物在像你妹妹这样年轻的 |
[12:28] | in young fibrosarcoma patients like your sister. | 骨纤维肉瘤患者身上颇见成效 |
[12:32] | I didn’t tell you she has fibrosarcoma. | 我没告诉你她得的是骨纤维肉瘤 |
[12:35] | What is this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:38] | My government can get Talia a spot in the trial | 我们政府能帮塔莉娅得到药物试验的名额 |
[12:42] | if you’re willing to work with us. | 如果你愿意与我们合作的话 |
[12:45] | Work… | 合作 |
[12:47] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我说的话的意思吗 |
[12:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God, you-you are asking me to be a spy. | 我的天 你是想让我成为间谍 |
[12:55] | Look at me. I’m offering you a chance | 看着我 我是在给你一个 |
[12:58] | to save your sister’s life. | 救你妹妹的机会 |
[12:59] | No, they will kill me, okay? | 不 他们会杀了我的 |
[13:00] | They’ll never know you had anything to do with it. | 他们不会知道你与此事有关 |
[13:01] | How do you know my comrades are not listening to us now? | 你怎么知道我们现在没有被监听 |
[13:02] | Because we’re careful, that’s why. | 因为我们处事小心 |
[13:04] | They had the room swept for bugs | 他们每天都会在你午餐的时候 |
[13:05] | – while you were at lunch. – Whoa, whoa, stop. | -检测这里有没有监听器 -等等 打住 |
[13:07] | – We’re very good at protecting… – S-Stop. | -我们很善于保护… -别说了 |
[13:08] | This-this is why you give me good grades, praise my work. | 你是为此才给我高分 对我表示欣赏的 |
[13:11] | No. I chose you because of your work. | 不 我是因为你的杰出才选中了你 |
[13:14] | You want a functional democracy in Russia | 你比任何俄罗斯军方官员 |
[13:16] | more than any officer in the Russian army. | 都想在俄罗斯建立有效的民主 |
[13:18] | This is how we get there. | 这就是达成这一目标的方法 |
[13:21] | By betraying my country. | 通过背叛我的祖国 |
[13:23] | The architect of the Soviet Union, | 苏联的奠基者 |
[13:26] | Vladimir Lenin himself, | 弗拉基米尔·列宁自己说过 |
[13:27] | said, “Sometimes history needs a push.” | 历史有时需要推动力 |
[13:30] | Your country’s current aggression will only | 你国目前的激进行为 |
[13:32] | lead to a further crippled economy and endless wars. | 只会进一步摧毁经济并导致无尽的战乱 |
[13:35] | You know that. But if you work with us, | 这你也知道 但若你与我们合作 |
[13:37] | we can give Russia the push it needs | 我们能给俄罗斯所需要的推动力 |
[13:39] | to ensure a better future. | 给它一个更好的未来 |
[13:42] | No. | 不 |
[13:45] | No, you misjudge me. | 不 你看错我了 |
[13:47] | I would never do this. | 我永远不会这么做 |
[13:49] | What about your sister? | 那你妹妹呢 |
[13:50] | She is patriot. | 她是爱国者 |
[13:51] | She loves Mother Russia. | 她热爱我们的祖国母亲 |
[13:56] | You cannot use her like some pawn. | 你不能以她为把柄来说服我 |
[14:03] | We have a couple minutes, ma’am. | 你们只有两三分钟时间 女士 |
[14:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Minister Gorev. | 葛莱弗部长 |
[14:10] | – Secretary McCord. – Welcome. | -国务卿麦考德 -欢迎你 |
[14:12] | I didn’t know that you were coming. | 我都不知道你要来 |
[14:14] | I was very surprised– pleasantly. | 我很吃惊 愉快地吃了一惊 |
[14:16] | Thank you. I wanted to join you in commemorating | 谢谢 我想和你一同庆祝 |
[14:18] | our historic alliance against fascism. | 我们在反法西斯战争中历史性的同盟 |
[14:21] | And it’s a chance to see my beautiful daughter, Olga. | 也能有机会见见我的漂亮女儿 奥尔佳 |
[14:23] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[14:24] | Olga, it’s very nice to meet you. | 奥尔佳 很高兴见到你 |
[14:26] | I understand that you recently started | 我听说你刚刚开始 |
[14:28] | at Harvard Business School? | 在哈佛商学院的学业 |
[14:30] | Indeed. You talk about me at work. | 可不是 你在工作中谈论我 |
[14:33] | Talking about our families is a good ice-breaker. | 谈论家庭有助于打开话题 |
[14:35] | Yes, it’s often | 对 通常情况下 |
[14:37] | the only pleasant things we have to say to each other. | 这是唯一能让我们愉快交谈的话题 |
[14:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:01] | So, you want to tell me | 那么你打算告诉我 |
[15:04] | if we should be worried about President Ostrov? | 我们是否该为奥斯特罗夫总统担心吗 |
[15:06] | Will you believe me if I say no? | 我说不你会相信我吗 |
[15:09] | Well, I’d like to think that we’ve built up some trust. | 我本以为我们之间已经建立了某种信任 |
[15:13] | As do I. | 我也这么想 |
[15:16] | I heard about your foreign service officer in Afghanistan. | 我听说了你的外交事务官员在阿富汗的遭遇 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:24] | Terrible business. | 真是不幸 |
[15:25] | GRU may have some information. | GRU说不定有些情报 |
[15:37] | …wonder what it will cost me. | 这次要我用什么来交换呢 |
[15:51] | Excuse me, Madam Secretary. | 打扰了 国务卿女士 |
[15:53] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[15:55] | Do you have a minute? | 您现在有时间吗 |
[15:57] | Yes, of course. May I? | 有时间 我能离开下吗 |
[15:58] | – Yes, ma’am. – Great. Okay. | -没问题 女士 -很好 |
[15:59] | Conrad’s all about his new golden boy, | 康拉德爱上了他的新任金童 |
[16:02] | and I’m stuck playing second fiddle. | 而我却沦落成了二把手 |
[16:04] | More like they took my fiddle and gave it to Craig Sterling. | 更像是把我的位子拱手送给了克雷格·斯特林 |
[16:08] | So are you telling me | 你是说 |
[16:10] | that the president has given you the Heisman? | 总统把你一把推开了吗 |
[16:16] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 就是这意思 |
[16:17] | Which is pretty galling, considering | 这让我很不爽 尤其是 |
[16:19] | that I-I didn’t even want the stupid job in the first place. | 我最初根本就不想当这个愚蠢的国务卿的 |
[16:23] | No offense. | 希望没有冒犯您 |
[16:25] | It’s a tough job, there’s no question. | 毫无疑问 这个工作不容易 |
[16:27] | But I loved it, and I suspect that you do, too. | 但是我很喜欢 我猜你也一样 |
[16:30] | Well, admittedly, it has grown on me. | 我承认 我开始喜欢这份工作 |
[16:33] | But now that I feel like I’ve been relegated | 但是现在我感觉我被他们排除在外 |
[16:34] | to the outer sanctum, I… | 成了局外人 |
[16:37] | How do I get back in? | 我要怎么回到内围 |
[16:39] | You do know about my Doability Doctrine? | 你知道我的”可行则必行”理论吧 |
[16:41] | I do. “Where our interests are clear, | 我知道 “若利益明确 |
[16:44] | “our values are at stake | 价值观受到挑战 |
[16:45] | “and we can make a difference, | 而我们可有所作为 |
[16:47] | we must act and we must lead.” | 则必为之 且必领之” |
[16:49] | Right. And that doesn’t apply just to international politics. | 没错 这一理论不仅适用于国际政治 |
[16:52] | It applies to office politics, too. | 对办公室政治也同样适用 |
[16:55] | Look, there’s plenty of room in the world for mediocre men. | 这世界上 一无所长的男性仍有生存空间 |
[16:59] | There is no room for mediocre women. | 而平凡无奇的女性却没有立足之地 |
[17:02] | And so you have to lead. | 所以你必须主动出击 |
[17:04] | That’s a little difficult | 这个现在有点难办 |
[17:06] | now that the President has… | 因为总统显然已经 |
[17:09] | obviously made up his mind and gone along with Sterling. | 下定决心站在斯特林那一边 |
[17:12] | If you’re gonna go down, | 如果你想有所作为 |
[17:13] | then you’ve got to fight. Hard. | 那你就必须出击 下手要重 |
[17:15] | And you got to hit him where it hurts. | 直击痛处 |
[17:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:19] | I hope I never get on your bad side. | 但愿我永远不会得罪你 |
[17:22] | So, listen, let me call Condi | 这样吧 我打电话给康蒂 |
[17:24] | – and let’s grab lunch. – Okay. | -我们一起吃个午饭 -好的 |
[17:27] | Alexis, let’s go. | 亚历克西斯 我们走 |
[17:34] | – Harrison. – Dr. McCord. | -哈里森 -麦考德博士 |
[17:36] | Uh, I was hoping Stevie was here. | 我是来找斯蒂芬的 |
[17:38] | Did you guys talk today? | 你们今天谈过没有 |
[17:40] | No. She’s not answering my calls or texts, | 没有 她不接我电话也不回短信 |
[17:43] | hence the desperate showing up at your house. | 可怜无助的我只好找到您家里来了 |
[17:46] | Well, she’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[17:50] | Okay. Uh… sorry to bother you. | 好吧 抱歉打扰了 |
[17:52] | Actually, why don’t you come in? | 你进来吧 |
[17:55] | There’s something you and I need to talk about. | 有些事我们需要谈谈 |
[17:59] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:06] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:08] | Madam Secretary, Admiral Hill is sending new security video | 国务卿女士 希尔上将正在将新的 |
[18:11] | of the Garrity abduction. | 加里蒂绑架案的监控录像传过来 |
[18:12] | It’s ten minutes until the kidnappers’ deadline. | 离绑匪的期限还有十分钟 |
[18:15] | Let’s-let’s pull it up. | 我们来看看这视频 |
[18:20] | The guy’s fighting for his life. | 这家伙努力反抗想逃生 |
[18:22] | You would be, too. But then he stops. | 换做是你也一样 但是他后来不挣扎了 |
[18:26] | – Uh, play that back. – Yeah. | -回放一下 -好 |
[18:27] | Here’s the other camera. | 这是另一个摄像头 |
[18:35] | He has to know, if he gets in that car, | 他肯定知道 一旦他进了那辆车 |
[18:37] | he’s… done. So why give in? | 他就完了 所以为什么不反抗了呢 |
[18:41] | Because he knows them. | 因为他认识他们 |
[18:45] | That’s why they had government I.D.’s | 所以他们能得到政府身份证件 |
[18:47] | and knew their way around a secure area. | 还知道如何绕过安全区 |
[18:51] | And that’s why their families aren’t home. | 所以他们的家人都不在家 |
[18:53] | They’re not terrorists, they… | 他们不是恐怖分子 他们 |
[18:55] | they didn’t kill the Afghans | 他们没有杀死那几个 |
[18:56] | that work for the U.S. and steal their I.D.’s. | 为美国工作的阿富汗人也没偷他们的证件 |
[19:00] | They are them. | 他们就是那几个人 |
[19:02] | But why take Garrity hostage? | 但是他们为什么要抓加里蒂做人质 |
[19:04] | No idea. Why don’t you get him on the phone and I’ll ask him. | 不知道 你帮我接通电话我来问问他们 |
[19:08] | Uh… President said not to. | 那个 总统说不要这么干 |
[19:09] | You want to check with him first? | 你要先跟他汇报吗 |
[19:13] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[19:14] | But we don’t have time, so… | 但我们没有时间了 所以 |
[19:17] | would you just do that, okay? | 你能直接拨电话吗 |
[19:24] | Are you sure it’s them, ma’am? | 你确定是他们吗 女士 |
[19:27] | 65%. | 65%确定 |
[19:32] | Make the call. | 拨电话 |
[19:43] | Does dialing make me an accessory to presidential insubordination? | 我会不会因为拨电话成为违背总统令的从犯 |
[19:45] | – Yes. Hurry up, please. – I’m… trying. | -会 快点 -我 正在拨号 |
[19:48] | – It didn’t go through. – What do you… | -无法接通 -什么意思 |
[19:50] | what do you mean, it didn’t go through? | 无法接通是什么意思 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. I’m gonna try again. | 我不知道 我再试一次 |
[19:52] | We have two minutes until the kidnappers’ deadline. | 还有两分钟就要到绑匪给的期限了 |
[19:54] | I-I’m sure the network is just overwhelmed. | 我确定是因为网络繁忙 |
[19:56] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[19:56] | Seriously? What, do we need to upgrade our plan? | 没搞错吧 我们要临时升级网络计划吗 |
[19:59] | – What is happening? – I don’t know. Hold on. | -怎么回事 -我也不知道 别急 |
[20:00] | Here’s the file for the contractors. | 这些是合约工的文件 |
[20:02] | Let me see their I.D. photos, please. | 让我看看他们的证件照 |
[20:05] | Let’s hope this is who we’re gonna be speaking to. | 希望这就是我们要对话的人 |
[20:07] | It’s going through. | 通了 |
[20:10] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[20:12] | Ma’am, it’s them. | 女士 就是他们 |
[20:14] | Secretary McCord, | 国务卿麦考德女士 |
[20:16] | we didn’t think you’d call. | 没想到你会打过来 |
[20:17] | I need to see Garrity. | 让我见见加里蒂 |
[20:22] | How you doing, Tom? | 汤姆 你怎么样 |
[20:24] | Tell my wife and kids I love them. | 告诉我妻子和孩子 我爱他们 |
[20:26] | Why are you guys doing this? You’re on our side. | 你们为什么这么做 我们是同一战线的 |
[20:30] | We have worked for the United States military for 11 years. | 我们已经为美国军队工作了十一年 |
[20:34] | Your people promised we’d get visas | 你们保证会给我们签发签证 |
[20:36] | to bring our families to the U.S., | 让我们把家人接到美国来 |
[20:39] | but we are always denied. | 可你们却一再拒绝我们的申请 |
[20:40] | Now the Taliban is threatening to kill us | 现在塔利班威胁说要杀了我们和家人 |
[20:43] | and our families because we helped you. | 就因为我们帮了你们 |
[20:45] | They posted night letters to our doors last week | 他们上星期在半夜把信件放到我们家门口 |
[20:48] | saying they would cut our children’s throats | 说要先当着我们的面 |
[20:50] | in front of us first. | 将孩子割喉 |
[20:52] | We asked the American embassy for protection, | 我们向美国大使馆寻求庇护 |
[20:54] | but they turned us away. | 却遭到了拒绝 |
[20:56] | You made us do this. We had no choice. | 是你们逼我们的 我们别无选择 |
[21:01] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[21:03] | We know we are criminals now. | 我们知道我们犯了罪 |
[21:05] | And we accept going to prison in America. | 我们同意被关押到美国监狱 |
[21:07] | We want visas | 但你们要为我们的妻儿提供签证 |
[21:09] | and transport for our wives and children | 并负责把他们接到美国 |
[21:11] | so they can live in America as we were promised. | 让他们能像你们所承诺的那样在美国生活 |
[21:14] | When you can prove | 只要你们能证明 |
[21:15] | that our families are safe in America, | 我们的家人安全抵达美国 |
[21:18] | then we will free Mr. Garrity. | 我们就会放了加里蒂先生 |
[21:21] | August 2014, | 2014年八月 |
[21:23] | January 2015 and, finally, two months ago. | 2015年一月 最后一次是两个月前 |
[21:27] | They were rejected seven times. | 他们被拒签七次 |
[21:29] | They hit all the benchmarks for visas– | 他们达到了签证的所有要求 |
[21:31] | recommendation letters from U.S. commanders, | 美军指挥官写的推荐信 |
[21:33] | proof that they received a credible threat | 因职务所招致的 |
[21:35] | as a result of their employment. | 可信的威胁证明 |
[21:36] | No blemishes on any of their records. | 没有任何污点记录在案 |
[21:38] | Seem like stand-up guys. | 看来他们很靠谱 |
[21:40] | Not withstanding kidnapping and threatening to kill Garrity. | 现在却要绑架并扬言要杀了加里蒂 |
[21:42] | So why were they denied? | 那为什么他们被拒签 |
[21:44] | In 2008, an Afghan contractor | 2008年 一名为美国工作的 |
[21:46] | for the U.S. ended up on the terrorist watchlist. | 阿富汗承包商被定性为恐怖分子 |
[21:50] | Lawmakers went crazy. | 国会议员大为震惊 |
[21:52] | The Intelligence Community put the brakes | 情报界几乎叫停了所有 |
[21:54] | on virtually every visa from Afghanistan and Iraq. | 来自阿富汗和伊拉克的签证申请 |
[21:59] | Even though we kept making promises | 但我们仍然不断向 |
[22:00] | to the locals who worked for us. | 为我国工作的当地人作出承诺 |
[22:02] | And they kept getting killed. | 他们一直在被杀害 |
[22:04] | The next time I have to tell Russell Jackson | 下次我必须得告诉拉塞尔·杰克逊 |
[22:06] | that I went against POTUS’s wishes, someone please… | 我违背了总统的意愿 有谁能 |
[22:09] | Shoot you? | 给你一枪吗 |
[22:14] | Any idea if the president is inclined to take their offer? | 知道总统是否会接受他们的提议吗 |
[22:17] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[22:20] | I’m a flawed messenger. | 我不是个好信使 |
[22:21] | Well, they all had the same commanding officer | 他们都曾效力于同一位指挥官 |
[22:23] | who vouched for them on their visas. | 那位指挥官是他们的签证担保人 |
[22:27] | Lieutenant Colonel Mike Wilkerson. | 陆军中校麦克·威尔克森 |
[22:44] | Colonel Wilkerson? | 威尔克森中校吗 |
[22:46] | Secretary. | 国务卿 |
[22:46] | Hey.Thank you for letting me stop by on such short notice. | 这么着急找到你 感谢配合 |
[22:50] | Absolutely, ma’am. Come on up. | 不客气 国务卿 上来吧 |
[22:53] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[22:54] | This is Kulcha. Say hello, Kulcha. | 这是库尔查 打个招呼 库尔查 |
[22:56] | Hey, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[23:00] | I mean, I’m-I’m shocked. | 真是太让我吃惊了 |
[23:02] | That doesn’t sound like them at all. | 一点也不像他们的作风 |
[23:06] | Certainly not like the guys you wrote such glowing recommendations for. | 你在推荐信中热情推荐的人肯定并非如此 |
[23:09] | Yeah. To no avail, unfortunately. | 是啊 可惜都是徒劳了 |
[23:13] | Do you think that they’d kill Garrity | 你觉得如果不满足他们的要求 |
[23:14] | if their demands aren’t met? | 他们会杀了加里蒂吗 |
[23:17] | I-I don’t know, ma’am. | 我不知道 国务卿 |
[23:19] | But in the three years these guys worked for me, | 但在他们为我效力的三年里 |
[23:21] | they exemplified courage and professionalism, | 他们诠释了何为身处险境时的 |
[23:25] | despite the danger. | 勇气和专业 |
[23:26] | They believed | 他们相信 |
[23:28] | they were securing a better future for their country, | 自己在为祖国打拼更美好的未来 |
[23:30] | which turned out to be more complicated | 这比我们所设想的都 |
[23:31] | than any of us ever imagined. | 更为复杂 |
[23:35] | But if-if they’re doing this, | 但如果他们这样做 |
[23:38] | then I believe it’s because they didn’t have any other options. | 我相信是因为他们除此之外并无选择 |
[23:42] | This guy’s the only uncomplicated thing | 这家伙是我人生中 |
[23:44] | that came out of my tour. | 最单纯的一位了 |
[23:47] | I found him, barely alive, on a street in Kandahar. | 我在坎大哈的街上发现了奄奄一息的他 |
[23:53] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[23:54] | your Secretary of State has gone rogue. | 您的国务卿在胡来 |
[23:56] | I could not have been clearer when I gave her your directive. | 我无比清晰地向她传达了您的指令 |
[23:58] | Your directive was we don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 您的指令是我们不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[24:01] | But that was when we thought the kidnappers were Taliban. | 但之前我们以为绑匪是塔利班分子 |
[24:03] | These guys may not have been terrorists before, | 或许那些人之前并不是恐怖分子 |
[24:05] | but they sure act like it now. | 但他们现在肯定是了 |
[24:06] | I believe they were pushed | 我相信他们是在孤注一掷的情形下 |
[24:07] | to make a terrible choice based on desperate circumstances. | 不得已做出了糟糕的选择 |
[24:10] | So now you want to forgive them. | 那现在你是想宽恕他们 |
[24:12] | As CIA director, you went above and beyond | 在您还是中情局局长时 您的职责是设法 |
[24:15] | to protect our assets in other countries, | 保护我们在国外的人员 |
[24:17] | I’m guessing none of your former CIA assets | 我猜以前没有哪位中情局的人员 |
[24:17] | because that was the promise we made. | 因为那是我们的承诺 |
[24:20] | ever kidnapped an American foreign service officer. | 曾绑架过境外美籍人员 |
[24:20] | That was the deal. | 那是约定 |
[24:22] | These men put their lives on the line, | 那些人冒着生命危险 |
[24:24] | and they’ve been waiting for years. | 他们已期盼了多年 |
[24:27] | I spoke with their former C.O. He still vouches for them. | 我和他们的前指挥官谈过 他仍为他们担保 |
[24:30] | Sir… | 阁下 |
[24:31] | When he took in a stray dog in Kandahar, | 当他收养一只坎大哈的流浪狗时 |
[24:33] | all he had to do was sign a few forms, | 只需在几个表格上签字 |
[24:36] | and it was a naturalized American overnight. | 第二天它就是美国狗了 |
[24:38] | Is that dog less expendable? | 那条狗就更珍贵吗 |
[24:40] | I mean, somehow that system wasn’t bogged down. | 不知为何 那个体制没有失效 |
[24:43] | Or maybe we never intended to keep that promise. | 还是我们从未打算信守承诺 |
[24:45] | Mr. President, the safest, cleanest way to save Tom Garrity | 总统阁下 最安全彻底解救加里蒂的方法 |
[24:48] | is to take the deal. | 就是接受提议 |
[24:50] | The kidnappers will go to prison. | 绑匪会锒铛入狱 |
[24:52] | That doesn’t betray our policy. | 也并没有与我们的政策相左 |
[24:55] | Make it so. | 照办吧 |
[24:56] | Mr. President, I strongly disagree with… | 总统阁下 我强烈反对 |
[24:58] | I know you do, Craig. | 我知道了 克雷格 |
[25:00] | Now, will you give Elizabeth and me a moment? | 能让我和伊丽莎白单独谈谈吗 |
[25:02] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[25:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[25:09] | Don’t. | 别谢我 |
[25:10] | Russell’s argument won the day, not yours. | 是拉塞尔说服了我 不是你 |
[25:13] | Works for me. | 但还是对我有利 |
[25:16] | Harrison told me about the heroin that Stevie found on him | 哈里森说斯蒂芬在他身上找到了海洛因 |
[25:19] | and that Henry leaned on him. | 还有亨利对他施压的事 |
[25:24] | We thought that you and Lydia would want to know. | 我们觉得该让你和莉迪亚知道 |
[25:30] | I’m just sorry Stevie had to get involved. | 我很遗憾史蒂芬被卷了进来 |
[25:32] | No. They’re close. | 不 他们关系很亲密 |
[25:35] | They always have been. | 一直都很亲密 |
[25:37] | Now that he’s 21, we can’t just send him to his room | 他已经21岁了 不能他每次犯错时 |
[25:39] | every time he makes a bad choice. | 把他关在自己房间里就完事了 |
[25:41] | We have to hope that we raised him well enough that… | 我们只希望自己教子有方 |
[25:45] | eventually he’ll make the right one. | 他总有一天能走上正轨 |
[25:50] | Thanks, Elizabeth. | 谢谢你 伊丽莎白 |
[25:51] | Upon hearing Russian President Ostrov is dead, | 听闻俄罗斯总统奥斯特罗夫逝世 |
[25:53] | the Pentagon believes we should use | 国防部认为我们该 |
[25:54] | the potential instability to take a more aggressive posture. | 趁时局混乱采取更激进的姿态 |
[25:57] | So your idea is to take this fragile, | 俄罗斯总是无端猜测 |
[25:58] | paranoid country that constantly thinks the United States | 美国会袭击他们 |
[26:01] | is going to attack them and, | 所以你打算在他们风雨飘摇之时 |
[26:02] | at their moment of maximum vulnerability, | 证实他们的妄想吗 |
[26:03] | validate that paranoia? That sounds like it’ll work great. | 可真是个好主意啊 |
[26:06] | Are you saying their moment | 难道他们脆弱之时 |
[26:07] | of weakness isn’t an opportunity to take strategic gain? | 不是取得战略性胜利的好时机吗 |
[26:09] | The problem is we don’t know what it’ll be, | 关键是除了使全球 |
[26:11] | beyond incredibly destabilizing | 陷入极度混乱和危险中 |
[26:12] | and dangerous for the whole world. | 我们不知道结果会怎样 |
[26:13] | Our primary concern should be intel gathering, | 我们最关心的应该是情报的收集 |
[26:16] | trying to figure out who will emerge as the next leader. | 设法推测谁将成为下一任总统 |
[26:17] | Okay, so who does State like? | 那国务院希望哪个人成为总统 |
[26:20] | As of right now, the best we can hope for | 目前 我们最希望 |
[26:21] | is Foreign Minister Gorev. | 外交部长高列夫当选 |
[26:22] | He appears to be the least hostile to the West. | 他对西方世界的敌意最轻 |
[26:24] | I’m assuming Defense doesn’t agree. | 我想国防部不会同意 |
[26:26] | Sir, we like General Doroshevich. | 长官 我们喜欢多罗舍维奇将军 |
[26:28] | He’s moderate, pragmatic. | 他稳健 务实 |
[26:29] | Last month, he joked about nuking Grozny. | 上个月 他开玩笑说要用核弹炸了格罗兹尼 |
[26:31] | The Joint Chiefs have been courting him | 参谋长联席会议的长官们在过去几年的 |
[26:32] | over the last several years at | 俄罗斯-北约合作会议上 |
[26:34] | the Russian-NATO Partnership Conference. | 一直讨好他 |
[26:35] | Just because he had caviar on toast points with our top brass | 他跟我们的高级官员吃过饭 |
[26:37] | doesn’t make the guy a friend to the West. | 并不代表他就是西方世界的朋友 |
[26:39] | All right, all right. Enough. | 好了 好了 别争了 |
[26:40] | You both need to get serious about finding common ground. | 你们俩必须要把意见统一起来 |
[26:46] | 20 minutes ago, the President and I | 二十分钟前 国家情报局 |
[26:48] | had a top secret briefing with the DNI. | 向总统和我进行了一次绝密汇报 |
[26:50] | We have it on good authority that Ostrov | 有可靠的消息称奥斯特罗夫 |
[26:52] | is in Central Clinic Hospital. | 现在正在中央医院 |
[26:55] | Condition unknown. | 病情未知 |
[27:00] | Consider yourselves read in. | 我这是正式通知你们这件事 |
[27:02] | This isn’t a drill anymore. | 这不再是演习了 |
[27:04] | Get on the same page. | 统一起来 |
[27:09] | Now. | 马上 |
[27:12] | Stevie skipped school, and she’s not returning my calls | 斯蒂芬逃课了 也不回我电话 |
[27:15] | – or my texts, so… – Well… | -或者短信 所以 -好吧 |
[27:18] | Are we more worried about her than Ostrov? | 我们现在担心她多过奥斯特罗夫吗 |
[27:22] | I just think maybe we hit her a little too hard this morning. | 我觉得我们今天早晨对她有点过分了 |
[27:24] | She needs space. | 她需要空间 |
[27:26] | At least Harrison came clean with his parents. | 至少哈里森跟他父母坦白了 |
[27:28] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不意外 |
[27:29] | I’ve been on the receiving end of your persuasion– | 我可知道你的劝导的力量 |
[27:32] | resistance is futile. | 反抗是没有用的 |
[27:37] | What? Are you okay? I strike a nerve? | 怎么了 你还好吗 我说到你心事了吗 |
[27:42] | Uh, no. Just a work thing. | 不是 工作上的事 |
[27:45] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[27:48] | Ah. That work. | 那个工作 |
[27:50] | Sorry to interrupt. The families have been secured | 抱歉打扰 家人已经安全了 |
[27:53] | and are being taken to Bagram Airfield. | 正在被送往巴格拉姆空军基地 |
[27:55] | And you’re needed in the Sit Room. | 您需要去一下战情室 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | We definitely need to plan a vacation. | 我们绝对需要去度个假了 |
[28:04] | I mean it. Something… without the kids. | 真的 不带孩子们 |
[28:07] | No cell service, Internet, | 不接电话 没有网络 |
[28:10] | no people, except maybe a masseuse. | 没有其他人 不过可以有女按摩师 |
[28:13] | And a chef. | 还有大厨 |
[28:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:20] | HUMINT helped uncover the location of Garrity | 人工情报帮我们找到了加里蒂 |
[28:23] | and the kidnappers. | 和绑匪的地点 |
[28:24] | They’re in an abandoned cement plant | 他们在一处废弃的水泥厂 |
[28:26] | 32 miles outside Kabul. | 在喀布尔外32英里的地方 |
[28:28] | What’s the source of that intelligence? | 情报从哪来的 |
[28:30] | Russian GRU. | 俄国格勒乌 |
[28:31] | DIA confirmed its authenticity. | 国情局已经确认了消息的真实性 |
[28:33] | Mr. President, I have a SEAL team en route. | 总统阁下 海豹突击队正在路上 |
[28:36] | What’s our posture? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:37] | We stick to the plan. | 按照原定计划 |
[28:38] | Observe from a distance, | 远距离观察 |
[28:39] | and, when the families reach Andrews, | 等他们的家人到达安德鲁斯空军基地后 |
[28:40] | we pick up Garrity and his captors. | 就把加里蒂和绑架他的人带走 |
[28:42] | Gorev told me he might have some intel for us. | 葛莱弗跟我说他可能有些情报要告诉我们 |
[28:45] | Pretty amazing he came through. | 很意外他竟然这么说 |
[28:47] | If Ostrov’s dead, | 如果奥斯特罗夫死了 |
[28:48] | could be an auspicious beginning to our new relationship. | 这对我们开启新的关系可能是个吉兆 |
[28:51] | If Gorev emerges from the power vacuum with the big job. | 前提是葛莱弗能在这个真空期掌握大权 |
[28:55] | Mr. President, a heavily armed Taliban unit | 总统阁下 一只携带重武器的塔利班小队 |
[28:57] | is moving toward Garrity and the kidnappers in a hurry. | 正在快速赶往加里蒂和绑匪所在地 |
[29:00] | They’re made.Damn it. | 他们被发现了 该死 |
[29:01] | How far out are they, Admiral? | 他们还有多远 上将 |
[29:02] | About two hours. | 大约两小时 |
[29:03] | How fast can the SEALs get there? | 海豹突击队多久能到那 |
[29:04] | Also two hours, sir. | 也是两个小时 阁下 |
[29:06] | I hope the good guys get there first. | 希望我们的人先赶到 |
[29:17] | SEAL team is aware of the Taliban incursion, | 海豹突击队已经知道塔利班会来袭击 |
[29:20] | Mr. President, and are balls to the wall. | 总统先生 他们正在全力赶往那里 |
[29:21] | 95 minutes to the target. | 距离目标还有95分钟 |
[29:23] | And the Taliban unit, are we gonna beat them there? | 塔利班的小队呢 能比他们先到吗 |
[29:25] | Too close to call. | 很难说 |
[29:26] | We have to warn them. | 我们得提醒他们 |
[29:27] | We have to tell them to move. | 得让他们离开 |
[29:28] | Tell them we know where they are, | 告诉他们我们知道他们在哪 |
[29:29] | they’ll think it’s a ploy. | 他们会觉得这是个阴谋 |
[29:30] | Not to mention, it’ll blow the element of surprise. | 更不用说 他们会知道海豹突击队也去了 |
[29:32] | Which won’t matter | 如果塔利班的人先到 |
[29:33] | if the Taliban get there first. | 这一切都无所谓了 |
[29:35] | I’d agree with you, Bess, | 我同意你的观点 贝丝 |
[29:36] | but we promised them that their families | 可是我们已经承诺他们 |
[29:37] | would be safe in the U.S. before they surrender. | 他们的家人安全到达美国后他们再投降 |
[29:40] | I don’t see how they’re going to trust us | 如果我们现在变卦 |
[29:41] | if we change the rules of the game now. | 我想他们是不会相信我们的 |
[29:42] | They won’t. | 没错 |
[29:43] | I agree. We haven’t exactly built up | 我同意 正是我们之前的行为 |
[29:46] | a reserve of trust with these guys. | 让他们不再相信我们了 |
[29:48] | But… | 不过 |
[29:49] | I might know a guy who has. | 我认识一个人 或许能让他们相信 |
[29:57] | – Hello? – Ishaq. | -喂 -伊沙克 |
[30:00] | It’s Mike Wilkerson. | 我是麦克·威尔克森 |
[30:01] | – It’s been a while, huh? – Oh, my God. | -好久不见了 -天呐 |
[30:03] | – What’s going on? – Everything’s fine. | -发生什么了 -一切都很好 |
[30:05] | Your family and Falal’s and-and Jawdah’s are all on a plane | 你的家人 法拉尔和乔达的家人都在 |
[30:08] | to Maryland. They’re safe. | 飞往马里兰的飞机上 他们都很安全 |
[30:09] | Then why this? Why are you calling? | 那这是干什么 你为什么打电话 |
[30:10] | I’m here with the President and the Secretary of State. | 我现在跟总统和国务卿在一起 |
[30:13] | They’ve promised that the United States | 他们保证美国政府 |
[30:15] | is gonna honor its deal with you, | 会信守对你的承诺 |
[30:16] | but something unexpected has come up. | 不过有些意外发生了 |
[30:18] | What? What unexpected? | 什么 什么意外 |
[30:20] | The Taliban are coming for you. | 塔利班的人正在去找你们 |
[30:21] | They’ll be there in less than 15 minutes. | 他们在十五分钟内就会到达 |
[30:23] | You know where we are? | 你们知道我们的位置 |
[30:24] | Yes. In Gul Bagh. | 是的 在古尔巴戈 |
[30:25] | At the old cement plant. | 一座旧水泥厂 |
[30:26] | My God. | 天呐 |
[30:29] | Ishaq, listen to me. | 伊沙克 听我说 |
[30:30] | Listen to me. Stay with me. | 听我说 别走开 |
[30:32] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[30:33] | there’s an American unit heading to pick you up. | 有一只美国军队正在去接你们 |
[30:35] | No. Not before our families are in the United States. | 不 要等到我们的家人先到美国 |
[30:38] | Not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[30:38] | Now, the President and Secretary have given me their word | 现在 总统和国务卿向我保证 |
[30:41] | your families will be taken care of. | 会有人照顾你们的家人 |
[30:43] | Mike, please. | 迈克 求你了 |
[30:46] | You know my children. | 你认识我的孩子们 |
[30:47] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会把你们救出来的 |
[30:48] | But you need to move to a safe location | 可是你们得先转移到一个安全的地方 |
[30:50] | where we can pick you up. | 我们会去那里接你们 |
[30:57] | We’re running out of time. Just give him the landing zone. | 我们没时间了 直接把地点告诉他 |
[30:59] | There’s a closed gas station two and a quarter miles | 在你们东北方四公里 |
[31:01] | northeast of you. Go there now and wait… | 有一处已经关闭的加油站 去那里等着 |
[31:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:05] | Sat phone lost connection. | 卫星电话断线了 |
[31:06] | Can you get it back? | 能重联上吗 |
[31:07] | Uh, negative. | 不能 |
[31:09] | There’s interference across the area. | 那片区域有干扰 |
[31:11] | 12 minutes until the Taliban reaches them. | 还有十二分钟塔利班就到他们那里 |
[31:13] | Did they even get the landing zone? | 不知道他们听没听到着陆地点 |
[31:19] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[31:21] | we just got word on Ostrov. | 我们刚收到奥斯特罗夫的消息 |
[31:24] | Okay, what if I… | 好的 不如 |
[31:26] | what if I give you the Ninth Fleet in the Northern Pacific? | 我们同意第九舰队进驻北太平洋 |
[31:28] | But no missiles in Poland. | 但波兰不允许有导弹 |
[31:29] | The president isn’t interested in half measures. | 总统先生不会接受折中方案 |
[31:31] | Of course he is.That’s the definition of “Diplomacy.” | 他必须接受 折中就是外交的本质定义 |
[31:33] | Sounds more like the definition of “Weakness.” | 听起来更像软弱的本质定义 |
[31:35] | Look, I’m all for projecting strength, | 我也很赞成显示实力这种事 |
[31:37] | but what we need to tell the president is complicated | 但我们想告诉总统先生的事很复杂 |
[31:39] | and nuanced and somewhat contradictory. | 微妙 而且某种程度上有冲突性 |
[31:41] | Not what I’m gonna tell him. | 我要告诉他的不会啊 |
[31:43] | You can stand down, gentlemen. President Ostrov | 可以暂停了 先生们 奥斯特罗夫总统 |
[31:46] | just showed up at a parade in Saint Petersburg. | 刚刚在圣彼得堡出席了一场游行 |
[31:49] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:51] | Guess this report isn’t so urgent anymore. | 看来这个报告也不紧急了 |
[31:54] | Though your progress is impressive. | 不过你们的进展还是令人印象深刻 |
[32:00] | Rain check? | 改天再战 |
[32:03] | Guy’s got to die sometime. | 人总有一死 |
[32:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:14] | 30 seconds to landing zone. Over. | 距着陆点还有三十秒 完毕 |
[32:16] | Copy that, Commander. Can you see the package? | 收到 指挥官 看到目标了吗 |
[32:19] | Negative. | 没有 |
[32:20] | Descending. | 下降中 |
[32:25] | Oh, wait a second. I have four men at the LZ. | 等等 在着陆点发现四个人 |
[32:27] | Can you visually confirm the package? Over. | 能目视确认目标吗 完毕 |
[32:30] | Hold. | 稍等 |
[32:34] | Yes. We have visual confirmation on the package. | 是的 目视判定确认目标 |
[32:37] | – We’re going down. – Thank God, it’s them.They moved. | -降落中 -感谢上帝是他们 他们转移了 |
[32:39] | Good call, Bess. | 判断很正确 贝丝 |
[32:46] | Status, Commander? Over. | 状况如何 指挥官 完毕 |
[32:48] | We’re taking fire, ma’am. | 我们遭到攻击 长官 |
[32:49] | From who? | 谁在攻击 |
[32:52] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[32:53] | Taliban. Column with heavy artillery. | 塔利班 装备重型火力小队 |
[32:55] | Taliban must have been tipped by locals. | 塔利班肯定接到了当地线报 |
[33:00] | Engaging. | 交火中 |
[33:04] | Package on the move. Follow him, Pete. | 目标移动了 跟上 皮特 |
[33:13] | That’s Garrity. | 是加里蒂 |
[33:17] | Status, Commander? | 状况如何 指挥官 |
[33:20] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[33:24] | We have Garrity, Admiral. | 接到加里蒂 上将 |
[33:26] | Permission to evacuate? Over. | 请求撤离 完毕 |
[33:28] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[33:32] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[33:37] | We cannot leave them. | 我们不能丢下他们啊 |
[33:38] | We gave them our word. | 我们保证了的 |
[33:40] | We got our guy– we absolutely can and should evacuate now. | 要救的人都救了 我们可以也应该撤离 |
[33:43] | The Taliban is still our enemy. | 我们的敌人还是塔利班啊 |
[33:45] | We have a Black Hawk with two M-134 miniguns | 我们有装备两架M-134机枪的黑鹰直升机 |
[33:49] | and 30 SEALs armed to the teeth | 还有三十个全副武装带着M4卡宾枪的 |
[33:51] | with M4 carbines! | 海豹突击队员啊 |
[33:53] | That is more than enough firepower to wipe them out. | 这些足够灭掉他们了 |
[33:55] | We’re taking heavy fire! | 遭到火力攻击 |
[33:56] | Waiting for orders. Over. | 等待命令 完毕 |
[34:00] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[34:03] | Evacuate. | 撤离 |
[34:04] | Get them out of there. | 让他们离开 |
[34:05] | Evacuate. Permission to evacuate granted. | 撤离 允许撤离 |
[34:07] | Copy that, Admiral. Out. | 收到 上将 走人 |
[34:08] | I can’t justify spilling our troops’ blood to save them. | 我不能为了救他们而牺牲我们的士兵 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry things didn’t go your way back there. | 很遗憾 没能如你所愿 |
[34:49] | Is that how you see it? | 你就是这么看的吗 |
[34:52] | Sometimes things go your way with the president, | 有时候意见能被总统接受 |
[34:54] | sometimes they don’t? | 有时候不能 |
[34:56] | I guess it is. | 大概是吧 |
[34:58] | But we advise, all right? | 但我们只是提建议的 好吗 |
[35:00] | The president makes his decision. | 下决定的是总统 |
[35:01] | Which absolves you of any responsibility. | 所以你就可以把责任撇的干干净净了吗 |
[35:04] | No, I take full responsibility | 不 我为我在工作中的 |
[35:06] | for everything I do in my job. | 所有行为负全责 |
[35:07] | Including those men’s deaths? | 包括那几个人的性命吗 |
[35:09] | Because Dalton relies on his advisors, | 因为道尔顿也需要依靠顾问 |
[35:11] | and I think he could have been persuaded to save them. | 而他本可以被说服救下他们几个的 |
[35:13] | I shared with the president exactly what I believed. | 我只是把我的真实想法告诉总统 |
[35:16] | Really? Because… | 是吗 因为 |
[35:18] | based on your history, I thought you would have argued | 从你的履历开看 我以为你会想要 |
[35:21] | to take out a Taliban unit while we had the chance. | 抓住一切消灭塔利班小队的机会呢 |
[35:24] | You made your bones at the Pentagon | 你可是因为五角大楼事件中 |
[35:26] | supporting military intervention. | 建议军事干预崭露头角的 |
[35:27] | You think I was more interested in scoring a blow against you | 你认为我对喜欢和你对着干 |
[35:30] | than giving the president honest counsel? | 而不是给总统正确的建议吗 |
[35:32] | I’m saying it goes against everything you’ve advocated | 我是说你的建议推翻了你这 |
[35:34] | for the last 15 years. | 十五年来的追求 |
[35:38] | Just… sharing with you exactly what I believe. | 我也只是 把我的真实想法告诉你 |
[35:50] | No texting at dinner. | 吃晚饭不许发短信 |
[35:52] | Fine, but I just read that the urge to check your texts | 好吧 但我听说查看短信的欲望 |
[35:54] | is actually more powerful than a drug addict’s urge to use. | 事实上比瘾君子对吸毒的欲望还强烈 |
[35:58] | Then turn it off. | 赶紧关了 |
[35:58] | Was it Stevie? | 是斯蒂芬的短信吗 |
[35:59] | No. | 不是 |
[36:01] | Have you heard from your sister? | 你有你姐姐的消息吗 |
[36:02] | – Me? – Hm. | -我能有吗 -好吧 |
[36:06] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉回来晚了 |
[36:08] | Where have you been? | 你干什么去了 |
[36:10] | Living my life. | 干我该干的事 |
[36:11] | Would it kill you to return a text, maybe call? | 回个短信能掉块肉吗 或者电话 |
[36:13] | – Yes. – Or a phone call. | -是啊 -或者电话 |
[36:14] | Right now is not the time to… | 现在还是不要 |
[36:16] | Can we skip the interrogation | 我们能不能跳过审问环节 |
[36:19] | and just… eat? | 只是 吃饭 |
[36:32] | Okay, it’s obvious we’re in need of some peer mediation here. | 好吧 很明显我们需要调解 |
[36:35] | – I happen to have my talking stick… – And here we go. | -我刚好带着我的发言棒 -又来了 |
[36:39] | Speak openly and honestly | 请开诚布公的讲话 |
[36:40] | using a lot of “I” Statements. | 多讲自己的观点 |
[36:43] | Mom, you can go first. | 妈妈 你先来吧 |
[36:49] | I had a very difficult day at work, | 我今天的工作很不顺利 |
[36:51] | and I am doing my best not to take it out on anyone. | 我现在在努力不迁怒于你们 |
[36:55] | But I guess what I’m feeling | 但我觉得我此刻 |
[36:56] | mostly right now is… | 最明显的感受是 |
[37:00] | how vexing and difficult it is | 做一个成年孩子的母亲 |
[37:04] | to be the parent of an adult. | 有多恼火和艰难 |
[37:06] | I have no control over your life anymore, Stevie. | 我无法再掌控你的生活了 斯蒂芬 |
[37:10] | And that scares the hell out of me. | 这让我很害怕 |
[37:13] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[37:15] | That was really good, Mom. | 说得真好 妈妈 |
[37:16] | Thank you, Noodle. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[37:21] | Your turn, slugger. | 到你了 猛男 |
[37:26] | Okay, Stevie, I think you owe it to Mom and me to explain | 斯蒂芬 我觉得你得向我和你妈妈解释一下 |
[37:29] | what you were doing all day | 我和你妈妈交了学费 |
[37:30] | if you weren’t in your classes that we pay for. | 你却没去上课 那你今天干什么去了 |
[37:32] | Okay, you’re spying on me? | 你们监视我 |
[37:33] | No. I want you to call me back. | 没有 我只希望你回个电话 |
[37:33] | Did you call my teachers and ask…? | 你给我老师打电话问他了… |
[37:35] | I texted and called you a number of times. | 我给你又发短信又打电话好多次 |
[37:35] | Everyone needs to respect the stick. | 大家得尊重发言棒 |
[37:37] | And you wouldn’t return my calls. | 你却不回电话 |
[37:37] | Give me that! I took the LSAT. | 给我发言棒 我去参加司法考试了 |
[37:41] | Okay? That’s where I was– taking the LSAT. | 行了吧 我去考司法考试了 |
[37:44] | Isn’t that the SAT for law school? | 那不是法学院的入学考试吗 |
[37:47] | That talk this morning really freaked me out. | 今早的那场谈话让我很害怕 |
[37:49] | I mean, you guys are right. | 你们说的没错 |
[37:51] | For the past year, I have been a total screwup. | 过去这一年我过得一团乱 |
[37:55] | Dropping out of college, | 大学退了学 |
[37:56] | dating a recovering addict when I knew | 明知对他不好还和一个 |
[37:58] | that it was bad for him, | 戒毒恢复期的人谈恋爱 |
[38:00] | hiding his stash. | 还帮他藏毒 |
[38:01] | Wait, you did what? | 你帮他干什么 |
[38:02] | I didn’t like who I was becoming, | 我不喜欢那样的自己 |
[38:04] | and I started to question whether I was even a decent person. | 我甚至开始质问自己还是不是个正经的人 |
[38:09] | So I decided | 所以我决定 |
[38:10] | to sign up to do something that I knew I could do well. | 做些我肯定能做好的事 |
[38:14] | A standardized test. | 一场正规考试 |
[38:16] | And maybe someday I can do some good as a lawyer. | 也许未来某天我会以律师的身份做些好事 |
[38:19] | You were having an identity crisis, | 你产生了认同危机 |
[38:22] | so you took the LSAT. | 所以去考了司法考试 |
[38:24] | You are such a McCord. | 真不愧是麦考德家的孩子 |
[38:26] | Oh, honey,I love you so much. | 宝贝 我太爱你了 |
[38:28] | – Oh, baby.Ah… – I love you, too. | -好孩子 -我也爱你们 |
[38:30] | Who thinks peer mediating’s a joke now? | 还有人觉得调解是个笑话吗 |
[38:36] | Did we push her too hard? | 我们是不是逼得她太紧了 |
[38:38] | We pushed her just hard enough, apparently. | 显然刚刚好 |
[38:41] | Well, law school… | 可是法学院 |
[38:43] | To take stock in her life; not a bad exercise. | 对她的人生有帮助 不是坏事 |
[38:47] | So we’re not horrible parents? | 所以我们不是坏家长 |
[38:50] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[38:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:01] | Okay, send him in. | 让他进来 |
[39:04] | It’s Anton Gorev. | 安东·葛莱弗来了 |
[39:09] | The Russian foreign minister’s dropping by? | 俄罗斯外交部长要来咱们家吗 |
[39:15] | Do you have any idea what this is about? | 你知道他是为何而来吗 |
[39:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:21] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[39:22] | I hope not. | 但愿不知道 |
[39:24] | I-I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这语气 |
[39:27] | Anton. Come in. | 安东 请进 |
[39:29] | Good evening, Elizabeth. | 晚上好 伊丽莎白 |
[39:30] | You know Henry. | 他是亨利 你认识的 |
[39:31] | Of course. Professor McCord. | 当然 麦考德教授 |
[39:33] | Hi, Anton. | 你好 安东 |
[39:34] | I understand you were | 你们已经 |
[39:35] | able to save your foreign service officer. | 成功救出了你国的外派员 |
[39:37] | Yes. Yes. And thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[39:38] | Your help was very much appreciated. | 我们十分感谢你的帮助 |
[39:41] | Come on in, please. | 快请进 |
[39:42] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | I guess I-I just didn’t think that you would be coming | 我想你不会这么快就来找我 |
[39:48] | to ask for something in return so quickly. | 还这个人情了吧 |
[39:53] | It’s about my daughter, Olga. | 是关于我女儿奥尔佳的事 |
[39:55] | As you know, she recently started at Harvard Business School. | 她刚进了哈佛商学院 |
[39:59] | Thanks in part to your gentle grading, Professor. | 多亏了你打分时手下留情 教授 |
[40:02] | What-what is it with Olga? | 奥尔佳怎么了 |
[40:03] | If anything were to happen to me… | 要是我出了什么事 |
[40:07] | I humbly ask that Olga’s visa | 我请求你续签 |
[40:09] | to the United States be renewed. | 奥尔佳的美国签证 |
[40:13] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[40:16] | Please, the-the visa is the practical part. | 签证只是一方面 |
[40:19] | I’m… also hoping the two of you | 我还希望你们俩 |
[40:22] | can keep a friendly eye on her. | 能帮我多关照她 |
[40:27] | – Of course. – Sure. | -当然 -没问题 |
[40:29] | Thank you. I should go. | 谢谢你们 我该走了 |
[40:33] | Anton, what’s going on? | 安东 出什么事了 |
[40:36] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[40:38] | No. I am well. | 没有 我很好 |
[40:40] | Then what is this about? | 那为什么要这么做 |
[40:44] | In one hour, the Kremlin will announce | 一小时后 克里姆林宫会宣布 |
[40:46] | that President Ostrov is dead. | 奥斯特罗夫总统去世 |
[40:52] | Are you making a play for power? | 你要争权吗 |
[40:55] | Because… | 因为… |
[40:56] | between us, you’re who I’m hoping for. | 私下里我希望继任的是你 |
[41:00] | I must go back to Moscow. | 我必须回莫斯科了 |
[41:02] | I have your word on Olga? | 奥尔佳的事情你们答应我了吧 |
[41:05] | – Yes. – Sure. | -当然 -当然 |
[41:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | Do you think that he could have had something to do with it? | 你觉得他与此事有关吗 |
[41:23] | Being out of the country | 事情发生时 |
[41:24] | when it happened makes for pretty good cover. | 人在国外是个很好的掩护 |
[41:28] | I better call my boss. | 我得给我的上司打个电话 |
[41:35] | What do you want now? | 你又想怎样 |
[41:43] | Ostrov is dead. | 奥斯特罗夫死了 |
[41:52] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[42:00] | Russia has been through worse. | 俄罗斯经历过更糟糕的事 |
[42:05] | Take the deal, Dmitri. | 接受协议吧 迪米特里 |
[42:07] | Work with me. | 跟我合作 |
[42:10] | I already told you… | 我已经告诉过你… |
[42:13] | I am not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[42:15] | I love my country. | 我热爱祖国 |
[42:17] | Your country is about to go off the rails. | 你的祖国就要出事了 |
[42:19] | No, you don’t know this. | 你胡说 |
[42:19] | I know for a fact that top-level Russian government officials | 但我知道俄罗斯高层官员 |
[42:22] | are securing their families in foreign cities. | 正将他们的家人送往国外保护 |
[42:25] | If the power brokers are worried about their loved ones, | 如果政客们开始担心亲人 |
[42:27] | what hope is there for your sister? | 你妹妹还有什么希望 |
[42:40] | You swear she will get these drugs? | 你发誓能保证她的药 |
[42:42] | She could be on a plane to Stockholm tomorrow. | 她明天就能坐飞机前往斯德哥尔摩 |
[42:57] | I am entrusting you with my sister’s life, Professor. | 我可是把妹妹的命交到你手上了 教授 |
[43:02] | And my life. | 还有我的命 |
[43:12] | Then we have an agreement? | 那么协议达成吗 |
[43:15] | Yes. | 没错 |