时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 克里姆林宫 莫斯科 俄罗斯 | |
[00:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:37] | I wanted to express my condolences… | 我想亲自表达我的哀悼 |
[00:40] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[00:42] | My husband held you in great esteem, as well. | 我亡夫也很尊敬你 |
[00:45] | I’m sending Secretary McCord. | 我会派国务卿麦考德去表示慰问 |
[00:49] | I see. | 好的 |
[00:50] | Very well. I understand. | 好 我能理解 |
[00:53] | Secretary McCord will be most welcome then. | 我们会盛情欢迎国务卿麦考德的 |
[00:57] | Thank you again. Good-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[01:02] | How did she sound? | 她听上去如何 |
[01:03] | Like her husband just died. | 听着像是刚刚失去了丈夫 |
[01:05] | So, like a Russian. | 那就是像个俄国人咯 |
[01:08] | What? Too soon? | 怎么 玩笑开早了吗 |
[01:10] | I think we should talk about what comes next. | 我觉得我们该谈谈下一步怎么办 |
[01:12] | Sir, unless a strong successor to Ostrov is put in place quickly… | 先生 除非马上有个强势领导人接替奥斯特罗夫 |
[01:15] | which is unlikely, given ostrov’s deliberately built | 但这基本不可能 因为奥斯特罗夫有意把权力 |
[01:18] | the entire state around himself. | 都集中在自己身上 |
[01:19] | Concentric rings of instability | 这个不稳定的权力同心圆 |
[01:21] | are gonna ripple across Russia and the globe. | 就会波及整个俄罗斯以及全世界 |
[01:23] | Briefing’s in five minutes. | 简报还有五分钟开始 |
[01:24] | We should talk on the way. | 我们边走边说吧 |
[01:25] | So, no confidence in Rozovsky? | 所以我们对罗佐维斯基没信心 |
[01:28] | Well, he’s acting president until he calls for elections, | 选举前由他代任总统 |
[01:31] | but the man’s got the backbone of a wet sponge. | 但他这人跟海绵似的没骨气 |
[01:33] | So either there’s a power vacuum | 因此俄罗斯要么面临权力真空 |
[01:35] | and possibly a civil war or some general | 甚至内战 或者一位比奥斯特罗夫 |
[01:37] | who’s even more hard-line than Ostrov winds up in charge. | 更强硬的将军将执掌政权 |
[01:39] | Both options would be a disaster for u.S. Security. | 无论哪种情况都对美国安全造成很大威胁 |
[01:42] | Our best bulwark is to push back hard | 我们最好的对策就是强力反击 |
[01:44] | with a strong, clear agenda of our own. | 拿出我们自己的明确强硬的政策来 |
[01:46] | You’re arguing for direct military aid to Ukraine? | 你是在提议对乌克兰进行直接军事援助吗 |
[01:48] | For starters, sir, yes. | 作为第一步 是的 先生 |
[01:49] | Put an end to this “Greater Rrussia” nonsense right now | 让这场伟大俄国的闹剧到此为止 |
[01:52] | while they’re down. | 趁虚而入 |
[01:54] | Mr. President, with respect, | 总统先生 我没有不敬的意思 |
[01:58] | Russia is already completely on edge about our intentions. | 俄罗斯已经为我们的打算而不安了 |
[02:02] | We’ve had some pretty close calls over the last six months. | 过去六个月里我们已经面临了很多危机 |
[02:04] | – Due to their provocations. – Agreed. | -是因为他们的挑衅 -我同意 |
[02:06] | No one’s calling them the good guys here, | 我没说他们是好人 |
[02:07] | But if we escalate and someone over there gets jittery, | 但如果我们让事态升级 而俄国有人蠢蠢欲动 |
[02:11] | It could go nuclear. | 说不定会爆发核战 |
[02:12] | World War III. | 第三次世界大战 |
[02:14] | Not exactly great for your poll numbers. | 这可不会让你的民调满意度上升 |
[02:17] | What do you suggest? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[02:19] | I think Foreign Minister Gorev is our best hope | 我觉得要把希望寄托在葛莱弗外长身上 |
[02:22] | for a decent partner in Russia. | 他可以成为我们在俄国的伙伴 |
[02:25] | We can help him get there. | 我们可以帮他掌权 |
[02:26] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[02:27] | We use him to reach out to the generals. | 我们通过他和俄军将领对话 |
[02:30] | They’re the real power behind the throne, | 他们才是背后真正的掌权者 |
[02:31] | – whoever sits on it. – And tell them what? | -无论谁是总统 -跟他们说什么 |
[02:33] | That we’re interested in improving relations | 说我们有意就包括乌克兰在内的一系列问题上 |
[02:36] | on a host of issues, including ukraine. | 改善两国关系 |
[02:39] | They’re not all warmongers, | 他们也不全是军阀 |
[02:40] | and they have reasons to want to make a deal with us. | 而且也有理由和我们达成协议 |
[02:44] | And if they do, Gorev is the man that got us there. | 如果他们有这个想法 葛莱弗能帮我们 |
[02:47] | That’s a big “If” between you and your glorious era | 你和你光辉的新开放时代间的不确定性 |
[02:51] | of neo-glasnost, Madam Secretary. ? | 可挺多啊 国务卿女士 |
[02:53] | I want a plan before you leave for Russia tomorrow. | 你明天去俄罗斯前给我列出计划 |
[02:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[02:59] | Mr. President, Mr. Shaw here is going to brief us on the hack | 总统先生 肖先生将向我们解释 |
[03:02] | of Air Force One. | 空军一号被黑客袭击的事 |
[03:04] | Make it quick, son. | 孩子 有话快说 |
[03:05] | Russia’s imploding. | 俄罗斯就要自爆了 |
[03:07] | We still don’t know who perpetrated the attack, sir, | 我们依然不知道是谁进行的袭击 |
[03:09] | But whoever it was– they’ve managed to develop | 但不管对方是谁 他们都发展出了 |
[03:11] | next-gen kinetic cyber intrusion capabilities | 最新动态网络攻击能力 |
[03:15] | Beyond anything in America’s arsenal. | 远远超出美国自身水平 |
[03:17] | So we’re facing an unknown enemy who’s better armed than us. | 所以我们面对的是未知且装备更精良的敌人 |
[03:19] | We’re probably talking about Russia, China, | 有可能是俄罗斯 中国 |
[03:21] | Iran, maybe North Korea, right? | 伊朗 或者朝鲜 对吧 |
[03:23] | Yes, ma’am, but the hackers were very good | 是的 国务卿 但这些黑客都很有本事 |
[03:25] | about covering their tracks. | 痕迹隐藏得很好 |
[03:26] | And we still don’t know if they could pull off another such attack? | 而我们依然不知道他们是否会再次攻击 |
[03:29] | My team and I are working | 我和我的团队正日以继夜 |
[03:30] | around the clock to prevent that from happening. | 以防类似事件再次发生 |
[03:32] | But no. | 对 不知道 |
[03:33] | So, bottom line is, Air Force One is still grounded? | 所以说到底 空军一号依然不能起飞 |
[03:36] | I’m afraid so, sir. | 恐怕是的 先生 |
[03:38] | But my plane’s good to go, right? | 但我的飞机就可以飞 对吧 |
[03:43] | Excellent. | 好样的 |
[03:46] | – “The era of neo-glasnost”? He actually said that? – Yeah. | -新开放时代 他真那么说了 -对 |
[03:49] | The guy is such an assh… Hi… | 他可真是个混…哈喽 |
[03:51] | Hey. ?…Baby! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[03:52] | What you got there, son? | 你手里拿的是啥 儿子 |
[03:53] | His summer school report card. | 他夏季的成绩卡 |
[03:55] | – It’s gonna su-uck! – Ali… | -肯定超烂 -艾莉 |
[03:56] | Be nice. I’m excited. | 别刻薄 我好激动 |
[03:59] | Really excited. And, listen, son, whatever’s in there– | 真心激动 儿子 无论成绩如何 |
[04:01] | we’re both really proud of you. | 我们俩都为你自豪 |
[04:03] | – Holy crap. – Holy crap. | -神啊 -天呐 |
[04:06] | Two As and a B-plus?! | 两个A和一个B+ |
[04:09] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能行 |
[04:10] | – Thanks, mom. – I’m so proud of you. | -谢谢老妈 -我真为你骄傲 |
[04:11] | All right, up top. You win. | 来击个掌 你赢啦 |
[04:13] | Hey, let’s talk about an “A” In geometry? Dude. | 几何得了A 伙计你真行啊 |
[04:16] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -可不是 |
[04:17] | Actually, um, let’s talk… about this. | 其实…来说说这个吧 |
[04:22] | Permission slip to try out for football? Huh. | 参加橄榄球队选拔的许可 |
[04:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[04:39] | He totally rope-a-doped us with that report card, didn’t he? | 他完全是用成绩卡迷惑了我们 对吧 |
[04:42] | Well, if his long con was getting great grades all summer | 如果他的阴谋是为了进橄榄球队 |
[04:45] | so he could try out for the football team, | 而努力学习一夏天的话 |
[04:47] | That’s fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[04:48] | Well, are you also fine | 那你是不是对他 |
[04:49] | with him potentially ruining his knees | 膝盖受伤或者脑子受伤 |
[04:51] | – or his brain? – Oh, come on, babe. | -也没意见 -别这样 宝贝 |
[04:53] | That’s… | 你这… |
[04:53] | Do I need to show you the studies? | 要我给你看那些研究吗 |
[04:55] | I’m just saying that it might be good | 我只是说让他加入一个团队 |
[04:56] | for him to be part of a team. | 也许是件好事 |
[04:58] | That’s another thing. | 那是另一回事 |
[04:59] | How is it that our proud little anarchist weirdo | 这么多事可以做 我们的小无政府主义者 |
[05:03] | wants to play football of all things? | 怎么就想要打橄榄球呢 |
[05:06] | Well, he’s actually a pretty fast runner. | 他其实跑得相当快 |
[05:08] | And, hey, sometimes doing the thing | 有时候 |
[05:11] | that seems the least punk rock is actually | 做最不酷炫的事情 |
[05:12] | the most punk rock act of all. | 反而最酷炫了 |
[05:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:16] | Thank you, Joe Strummer. I’ll keep that in mind. | 谢谢 乔·史楚默[撞击乐队] 我会记住的 |
[05:19] | But can we just please hold off on signing that permission slip | 但能不能至少等我回来以后 |
[05:22] | until I get back? | 再给他签字 |
[05:24] | Maybe you can work your magic and figure out | 也许你可以用你的魔法弄清楚 |
[05:27] | why he’s hot on this all of the sudden. | 他为什么突然对这个感兴趣 |
[05:29] | Fair enough. Magic will be worked. | 行 我会弄清楚的 |
[05:31] | Which one of these dresses says, | 这些衣服哪件能表达出 |
[05:35] | “I’m terribly sorry your heartless autocrat husband | “你残酷的独裁丈夫终于去世了 |
[05:37] | is finally dead” | 我非常遗憾” |
[05:39] | Well, I know which one makes this heartless autocrat | 我知道哪件能让这位残酷的独裁丈夫 |
[05:43] | of a husband glad he’s not dead. | 很高兴他没有死 |
[05:46] | Oh, my God, that is the lamest come-on line ever. | 我的天哪 这简直是最糟糕的性暗示了 |
[05:49] | I mean, that’s… | 简直… |
[05:53] | – That is the stupidest thing… – And yet, it’s working. | -再蠢不过了 -但是成功了 |
[05:58] | Ostrov antagonized America for domestic reasons, | 奥斯特罗夫对抗美国是出于国内因素 |
[06:01] | to maintain his grip on power. | 以维持他对权力的控制 |
[06:03] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[06:05] | Am I crazy to think there’s a window of opportunity here? | 是不是正好有机可乘呢 |
[06:09] | I agree, Ma’am. | 我同意 国务卿 |
[06:10] | But the question is: What do the generals want? | 但问题在于 将军们想要什么 |
[06:13] | To get out from under the sanctions we slapped on them? | 不再受到我们的制裁 |
[06:15] | And to back out of Ostrov’s stupid war of choice | 还有放弃奥斯特罗夫在东乌克兰发动的 |
[06:18] | in eastern Ukraine. | 愚蠢战争 |
[06:19] | So, can we give them a way to declare victory and go home? | 所以我们能想法让他们宣告胜利打道回府吗 |
[06:23] | But why? | 可是为什么要撤兵 |
[06:24] | Ultimately, they win on the battlefield. | 他们最终会打赢的 |
[06:26] | ’cause it’s costing far more lives | 因为损失的战士和卢布 |
[06:27] | and rubles than they want to admit. | 可远比他们承认的要多 |
[06:30] | What if we can convince the Ukrainians to sign off | 如果我们能说服乌克兰人同意 |
[06:34] | on a vote for greater autonomy in the east? | 就东部自治权进行投票呢 |
[06:36] | It’s rewarding Russian aggression. | 那不是在嘉奖俄国的侵略行为吗 |
[06:37] | It’s also the fig leaf they need. | 这也是他们需要的遮羞布 |
[06:39] | And what does the government in Kiev get, | 那基辅政府又能得到什么呢 |
[06:41] | besides potentially signing away half of their country? | 除了可能要将半壁江山拱手让人以外 |
[06:44] | Peace in a war they can’t win. | 在他们绝无胜算的战争中赢得和平 |
[06:47] | Serious military guarantees from us for western Ukraine | 如果东乌克兰投票决定要更大的自主权 |
[06:50] | if the east does vote for greater autonomy. | 西乌克兰将得到美国的军事保障 |
[06:52] | And if the vote is fair, it may even go Kiev’s way. | 如果投票公正 也有可能会是基辅想要的结果 |
[06:55] | Also, if Gorev’s the guy who got the sanctions lifted, | 此外 如果葛莱弗让美国取消制裁 |
[06:58] | he’ll look pretty good to the Russian people. | 俄罗斯民众会很看好他 |
[07:00] | And from an American perspective, | 从美国的角度来看 |
[07:02] | a president Gorev is certainly | 葛莱弗当总统 |
[07:04] | the least bad option on the table. | 必然是最不坏的选择 |
[07:07] | Ha! Look at that. Everybody wins. | 看 共赢 |
[07:09] | Blake, will you get Foreign Minister Gorev on the phone? | 布莱克 给葛莱弗外长打电话 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | I’ll tell the Secretary the Foreign Minister | 我会告诉国务卿 |
[07:16] | will call her back in a few minutes. Thank you. | 外交部长几分钟后会给她回电话 谢谢 |
[07:18] | ?Is she in? | 她在吗 |
[07:19] | Uh, she’s a little busy. | 她有点忙 |
[07:20] | Hey, take Gordon outside while I’m in there, will you? | 我进去你帮我看着戈登 好吗 |
[07:21] | What? No, I’m a little busy, too. | 什么 不 我也有点忙 |
[07:23] | So, get an intern to do it, delegate. | 那就找个实习生看着 学会分配任务 |
[07:25] | Honestly, I’m concerned about your problem-solving skills. | 说实话 我很担心你解决问题的能力 |
[07:27] | ?Oh, and you’re gonna… You’re gonna want that. | 你会需要这个的 |
[07:30] | Someone’s had a lot of treats this morning, | 有人今早可吃了不少好东西 |
[07:31] | Hasn’t someone? Yes, someone has. | 不是吗 是的 |
[07:36] | You have a Craig Sterling problem, | 克里格·斯特林问题严峻 |
[07:37] | – And we need to talk about it. – ?Good morning. | -我们得谈谈 -早上好 |
[07:38] | ’cause if you don’t get this under control, | 因为你要是没法搞定这事 |
[07:39] | you are going to be boxed out of POTUS’s inner circle. | 你将会被踢出总统的核心圈子 |
[07:43] | Is that even geometrically possible? | 这在几何上可行吗 |
[07:44] | And when that happens, | 真要到那一天 |
[07:45] | you will leave office with no legacy, which, in this town, | 你将颜面无存 在华盛顿这里 |
[07:48] | is worse than being dead. | 这比死了还要糟糕 |
[07:52] | Have I told you how sad I feel for literally everyone who lives here? | 我告诉过你我同情这里的所有人吗 |
[07:57] | It’s getting around that you are on the outs with the white house. | 现在谣言说你跟白宫背道而驰 |
[08:00] | Because Craig is leaking it. | 那是克雷格散播的 |
[08:02] | Because POTUS and Russell Jackson want him to. | 是因为总统和拉塞尔·杰克逊默许了 |
[08:06] | Are you listening now? Good. | 现在愿意听了吗 很好 |
[08:08] | ’cause here’s the thing: Right now you are the face | 因为情况是这样的 现在美国外交政策 |
[08:10] | of the administration’s successes in foreign policy, not Dalton. | 由你主导 而不是道尔顿 |
[08:14] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[08:14] | Okay, don’t “Aw, shucks” me, okay? | 别吃惊了 好吗 |
[08:18] | These guys have a reelection to win. | 他们还要想办法赢得连任 |
[08:19] | They brought Sterling in to ride herd on you. | 他们让斯特林入局来压制你 |
[08:21] | – They want to be seen as running the show. ?- Fine. | -以制造他们主导的表象 -行 |
[08:24] | Let them. It’s their show! | 让他们弄 这本就是他们的事 |
[08:25] | Bess, listen to me! | 贝丝 听我说 |
[08:25] | If you plant your flag on this Russia thing, you need to win. | 如果你要负责俄罗斯这事 就必须成功 |
[08:28] | Because if you don’t, your credibility with POTUS is shot. | 不然总统将不再信任你 |
[08:31] | And by the way, Craig Sterling is gaming it | 而且克里格·斯特林会想方设法 |
[08:33] | so that you won’t win. | 让你赢不了 |
[08:35] | You need to push back. | 你得反抗了 |
[08:37] | Why bother? | 何必这么麻烦呢 |
[08:38] | I mean, you’re saying that even if I win, I lose. | 你说哪怕我赢了也是输 |
[08:43] | Because if you lose, you lose worse. | 因为你要是输了 会输得更惨 |
[08:47] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[08:48] | I could put together a binder. | 我可以给你整理出资料 |
[08:51] | No. I am not doing oppo research on a colleague. | 不 我可不想把同事当政敌来研究 |
[08:57] | Think of it as interesting trivia, | 就把它当做有趣的知识问答吧 |
[08:58] | if that helps. | 如果让你好受点的话 |
[08:59] | If I can’t win on the merits, then I deserve to be boxed out. | 如果不能靠本事获胜 那我活该被雪藏 |
[09:02] | Of the circle, which, | 踢出这个圈子 |
[09:03] | – again, makes no sense. ?- Ma’am? | -这个圈子简直毫无意义 -国务卿 |
[09:06] | I have Foreign Minister Gorev for you on SVTC. | 葛莱弗外长已接通视频连线 |
[09:08] | Great. Put him through. | 好 接过来吧 |
[09:12] | No binder. | 不要资料 |
[09:13] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没提醒你 |
[09:18] | But we have no troops in Ukraine. | 但我们在乌克兰没有军队 |
[09:20] | And if we did, why would we pull them out? | 而且就算我们有 凭什么要撤离呢 |
[09:22] | We’re winning. | 我们就快赢了 |
[09:23] | Maybe, but there are an awful lot of trucks filled with coffins | 也许吧 但深夜时有一大批 |
[09:26] | driving back to Russia in the dead of night. | 装满棺材的卡车驶回俄国 |
[09:29] | Also, with the sanctions still in place, | 而且 制裁还未解除 |
[09:32] | your economy has about | 你们的经济形势 |
[09:33] | as much chance of coming back | 就跟帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫的生命 |
[09:35] | to life as Pavel Ostrov. | 一样难以复苏 |
[09:36] | May his memory be eternal. | 愿他记忆长存 |
[09:38] | And why do you want me to broker this deal with the generals? | 为什么你想让我去跟将领们斡旋 |
[09:41] | Because they know that you are both an honest broker | 因为他们知道你既是个诚实的中间人 |
[09:45] | and a patriot. | 也是个爱国者 |
[09:47] | Two traits they would perhaps | 这两点都是他们可能会想 |
[09:48] | admire in a president, no? | 在总统身上看到的特质 是吗 |
[09:50] | You’re playing on my vanity and ambition here, I’m assuming. | 我猜你是在利用我的虚荣心和抱负吧 |
[09:54] | And your sense of duty. | 以及你的责任感 |
[09:58] | Do you think the generals would be open to my proposal? | 你觉得将领们会考虑我的提议吗 |
[10:02] | They might be if negotiations | 如果谈判能够谨慎进行 |
[10:03] | were handled discreetly. | 他们就有可能接受 |
[10:05] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[10:08] | Peace and prosperity. | 和平和繁荣 |
[10:10] | That’s what I’m offering, Anton. | 我能提供这些 安东 |
[10:13] | I’m just glad you’re not making me drink to them. | 我只是很高兴你没逼我跟他们喝酒 |
[10:15] | Two days of nothing but black bread and vodka? | 两天里除了黑面包和伏特加啥都没吃 |
[10:18] | I tell you, Ostrov’s death | 我跟你说 奥斯特罗夫的死 |
[10:19] | is going to kill me. | 也会把我弄死的 |
[10:21] | Well, don’t kick the bucket yet. I need you. | 你可给我挺住啊 我需要你 |
[10:24] | I’m moved by your concern. | 你的关心让我很感动 |
[10:26] | I’ll be in touch, Elizabeth. | 我会保持联系的 伊丽莎白 |
[10:33] | Russia needed results, | 俄国需要做出点成绩 |
[10:34] | and Pavel Ostrov delivered! | 而帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫正好做到了 |
[10:36] | The man was a dictator | 他可是个独裁者 |
[10:38] | – with the temperament of Ivan the Terrible… – This is exactly why… | -他有着沙皇一世的脾气 -这正是为什么 |
[10:38] | 伊凡雷帝 俄国第一位沙皇 性情残暴 | |
[10:40] | …And the looks of Leonid Brezhnev. | 以及列昂尼德·勃列日涅夫的长相 |
[10:42] | …The United Kingdom is no longer an empire. | 英国再也不是一个帝国了 |
[10:42] | Good morning. Good morning, all. Good morning, everybody. | 早安 早上好 各位 大家早上好 |
[10:45] | I think, in light of recent events, | 我想 考虑到最近发生的事 |
[10:47] | we should take a few minutes before diving into your papers | 我们应该在讨论你们那篇写得很一般的 |
[10:50] | on the theory of the just war, which were, sadly, just okay. | 关于正义战争理论的论文前 先花点时间聊聊天 |
[10:56] | So, does anybody else have | 还有没有人想要就 |
[10:58] | anything they want to say about the passing of President Ostrov? | 奥斯特罗夫总统去世一事发表看法 |
[11:01] | Frankly, the man looked like | 坦白说 这人看上去像是 |
[11:02] | he’d been dead for years. | 多年前就已经死掉了一样 |
[11:03] | President Pavel Ostrov | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫总统 |
[11:05] | restored Russia to its rightful place as a great power. | 使得俄国复兴成为一个强国 |
[11:08] | He took back lands that were stolen from us, | 他把我们被偷走的土地夺了回来 |
[11:10] | rebuilt our economy, | 重振了我们的经济 |
[11:11] | and, through his strength, | 而且由于他的力量 |
[11:12] | made the world respect us once again. | 使得世界又一次对我们产生敬意 |
[11:22] | Well, cheers, lads, for that scene | 谢谢了 小伙子们 你们刚才简直 |
[11:23] | from a Soviet propaganda film. | 像是苏维埃的宣传电影里的场景 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:27] | Anybody else want to weigh in? | 还有人想要加入辩论吗 |
[11:29] | All right, let’s get started. | 好吧 我们开始上课吧 |
[11:31] | So Gorev claims he can deliver the generals. | 那么葛莱弗说他能够说服俄军将领 |
[11:33] | But how exactly do you plan to deliver the Ukrainians? | 但你究竟打算如何说服乌克兰人呢 |
[11:36] | I would pitch this to President Bozek | 我会在明天去莫斯科中途停靠基辅时 |
[11:38] | when I stop in kiev en route to moscow. | 跟博泽克总统谈这件事 |
[11:41] | It is the best outcome he can hope for. | 这是他能想到最好的结果了 |
[11:45] | Best for us, too, | 对我们来说也是一样 |
[11:46] | if it lands Gorev in the top spot. | 如果最后能让葛莱弗掌权的话 |
[11:49] | Make the ask to Bozek when you get to Ukraine, Bess. | 你到了乌克兰跟博泽克好好谈这事 贝丝 |
[11:51] | If he signs off, Gorev can set a meeting | 如果他同意 葛莱弗就可以为你 |
[11:53] | between you and the generals in Moscow. | 和将领们在莫斯科安排见面了 |
[11:57] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[11:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[12:01] | Oh, hey, uh, Craig. | 克里格 |
[12:02] | What can I do for you, Madam Secretary? | 我能为你做什么吗 国务卿女士 |
[12:05] | Well, you can start by calling me Elizabeth. | 你可以从叫我伊丽莎白开始 |
[12:07] | – Sure. – ?Listen… we may not be | -好吧 -听着…我们也许无法 |
[12:10] | on the same side of every issue, | 在每件事项上都立场一致 |
[12:12] | but we are on the same team. | 但我们是一队的 |
[12:14] | How about we have lunch sometime? | 我们找个时间共进午餐如何 |
[12:16] | Trying to make nice with Russia is dangerous folly. | 想跟俄国友好相处是危险而愚蠢的做法 |
[12:19] | You may have won this round, | 也许这一轮你能赢 |
[12:20] | but I won’t rest until the president | 但只要总统还不明白这一点 |
[12:22] | understands that. | 我就不会放弃的 |
[12:24] | Wait. So, just to parse the metaphor: | 等等 让我来理解一下你的意思 |
[12:27] | Now we’re in a boxing match, | 现在我们是在打拳击赛 |
[12:29] | a sport in which, of course, there are no teams, | 这场比赛中自然没有队伍可言 |
[12:32] | just two guys punching it out? | 只是两个人打来打去而已 |
[12:34] | Is that where we are? | 这就是我们的关系吗 |
[12:35] | Fine. You want to have lunch, | 好吧 你不是想共进午餐吗 |
[12:37] | Elizabeth? Let’s have lunch. | 伊丽莎白 那就共进午餐好了 |
[12:39] | Great. I’ll have my office set it up. | 很好 我会让办公室安排的 |
[12:42] | Uh, so we’re clear… | 那么 我们现在说清楚了… |
[12:45] | You improvised your way to some wins in your first year. | 你第一年里走运取得了点成绩 |
[12:48] | No doubt about it. | 这点我同意 |
[12:50] | But when it comes to foreign policy, what this nation | 但在外交政策上 我国需要的 |
[12:52] | needs is a strong, clear strategy. | 是强势而明确的策略 |
[12:55] | Now, the president brought me in to deliver exactly that, | 而总统正是为此才任命我的 |
[12:57] | which should tell you something | 这下你明白 |
[13:00] | about his estimation of your achievements. | 他对你的成绩有什么看法了吧 |
[13:06] | Still want to have that lunch? | 还想跟我吃午餐吗 |
[13:08] | Everyone’s raving about the salmon croquettes at Girard’s. | 大家都说吉拉尔餐厅的三文鱼饼很赞呢 |
[13:29] | Better papers next time, guys. | 下次论文写得好点 同学们 |
[13:40] | Don’t you think you protested a little much there? | 你不觉得你刚才的异议太多了吗 |
[13:43] | Maybe I was sincerely grieving for my country. | 也许我只是真诚地为祖国感到哀痛呢 |
[13:45] | Remember sincerity, professor? | 还记得你跟我说过诚意吗 教授 |
[13:48] | We need you to go to the Russian Embassy. | 我们需要你去俄国大使馆 |
[13:50] | There’s a memorial for President Ostrov tomorrow at 6:00. | 那里明天六点会举行奥斯特罗夫总统的追悼会 |
[13:53] | Yes, I was invited. | 是的 我收到邀请了 |
[13:54] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[13:55] | We’d like you to approach | 如果可能的话 我们想让你 |
[13:57] | Ambassador Zinchenko if you can, | 跟津琴科大使进行接触 |
[13:58] | see if you can get his take on who might replace Ostrov. | 看是否能弄清他对奥斯特罗夫继任者的看法 |
[14:00] | He deals with generals, | 他只跟高级将领说话 |
[14:01] | not no-name captains. | 不会理睬我这种无名上尉的 |
[14:02] | That will be suspicious. | 那样太可疑了 |
[14:04] | Eh, it doesn’t have to be. He’s a man who’s known to drink, | 那倒不见得 人人都知道他爱喝酒 |
[14:07] | and it’s an occasion where everyone else will be, too. | 而明天其他人也都会喝的 |
[14:09] | What happens if I fail? | 如果我失败了怎么办 |
[14:12] | Do you know what they do to spies in Russia? | 你知道俄国怎么对待间谍的吗 |
[14:13] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让你暴露的 |
[14:14] | And, besides, it’s just a conversation. | 再说了 这只是一场谈话而已 |
[14:23] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[14:31] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[14:35] | She arrived in Stockholm yesterday. | 她昨天抵达了斯德哥尔摩 |
[14:38] | They’ve admitted her into the drug trial. | 他们让她接受药物试验了 |
[14:40] | And, yes, I remember the deal we made. | 行了 我记得我们的交易是什么 |
[14:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:45] | I’ll be in touch afterwards for the debrief. | 结束后我会联系你看看进展如何 |
[14:47] | You can do this, Dmitri. | 你可以做到的 迪米特里 |
[14:50] | I’m honored by your confidence, Professor McCord. | 您的信任让我感到很荣幸 麦考德教授 |
[14:59] | I’ve always said this room needed a tent. | 我就说这屋里缺一个帐篷 |
[15:02] | As you can see, the upgraded secure communications tent | 你们看到的是升级版的安全通讯帐篷 |
[15:04] | features soundproof fabric, capable of blocking any long- | 由隔音材料制成 可以屏蔽任何长距 |
[15:07] | or short-range attempts at surveillance. | 和短距监控 |
[15:10] | If you’ll just follow me inside. | 请跟我到帐篷内来 |
[15:13] | That little guy projects a ring of electronic waves | 这小东西能发射一圈电子波 |
[15:16] | that block any other attempts at surveillance. | 可以屏蔽所有其他监控 |
[15:19] | In light of the Air Force One hack, | 鉴于之前空军一号的程序被篡改 |
[15:20] | the President wanted to take every precaution | 总统希望采取一切预防措施 |
[15:22] | for the Secretary’s trip to Russia. | 保障国务卿安全抵达俄罗斯 |
[15:24] | Famous last words. | 完美临终遗言 |
[15:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:27] | It’s a plane thing. | 她在扯关于飞机的事 |
[15:27] | She’s, uh, a little uneasy | 国务卿和我们讲了空军一号的事后 |
[15:29] | since the Secretary read us in about Air Force One. | 她就有点心神不宁 |
[15:32] | On that note, I wanted to personally assure the Secretary | 说到这 我可以亲自向国务卿担保 |
[15:34] | that my team has run | 我的团队已经对飞机进行了 |
[15:35] | every possible diagnostic on her plane. | 所有可能的测试 |
[15:37] | – It’s all come back clean. ?- Okay. | -一切正常 -好的 |
[15:39] | Well, I’ll let the Secretary know. | 我会向国务卿转达的 |
[15:41] | Thank you so much for your time. | 谢谢你的解说 |
[15:43] | One question: How old are you? | 问个小问题 你几岁 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | Seriously, how old? | 说真的 你几岁 |
[15:48] | I’m 30. Uh, I graduated college at 17, | 30岁 我17岁大学毕业 |
[15:51] | moved to silicon valley, started my first company at 21… | 然后搬到硅谷 21岁成立第一家公司 |
[15:53] | God, why is our culture so obsessed with youth? | 天哪 为什么大家都这么看重年轻人 |
[15:56] | If someone’s gonna tell me a plane’s safe, | 要是非得有人跟我保证飞机是安全的 |
[15:57] | I want it to be a grown-ass man. | 起码派个成熟老道的男人啊 |
[15:59] | Or woman. | 女人也行 |
[16:01] | Anyone but a child is the point. | 无关性别 只要别是小屁孩就行 |
[16:02] | All right, Daisy, maybe we shouldn’t | 好了 戴西 我们不该 |
[16:04] | yell at our nation’s top cybersecurity official. | 冲我们的首席网络安全专家嚷嚷 |
[16:06] | Look, I totally get your concerns. | 我完全理解的你的担心 |
[16:08] | But trust me, | 但是相信我 |
[16:10] | You’re in good hands. | 交给我绝对没问题 |
[16:12] | Okay, man, don’t make it weird. | 行了兄弟 别瞎扯了 |
[16:14] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 非常感谢你过来给我们讲解 |
[16:16] | I’m sure that the Secretary will feel very reassured. | 我相信国务卿一定会很放心的 |
[16:20] | And, look, if you want to worry about something, | 如果真要担心的话 |
[16:21] | – worry about simple mechanical issues. – Okay! | -那也该担心简单的机械故障 -行 |
[16:24] | Compared to Air Force One, | 与空军一号相比 |
[16:25] | The Secretary’s plane’s a real rust bucket. | 国务卿的飞机就像个生锈的大铁罐 |
[16:27] | Okay, thank you. Bye-bye. Bye-bye. | 知道了 谢谢 再见 |
[16:30] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:34] | Now we’re all just standing in a tent. | 我们现在就傻站在个帐篷里 |
[16:41] | Madam Secretary, I must confess, I’m… | 国务卿女士 不得不说 |
[16:44] | a bit taken aback by your proposal. | 您的建议让我有点吃惊 |
[16:46] | Russia foments a civil war in my country, | 俄罗斯在我国挑起了一场内战 |
[16:48] | backed by a stealth invasion. | 其背后的意图就是入侵 |
[16:51] | And for this you want me to reward them with a vote? | 而您却希望我用公投来奖励他们 |
[16:53] | A vote Kiev could well win if it’s a fair one. | 如果投票公平 基辅也有可能获胜 |
[16:56] | If you think it will be fair, | 如果您觉得这有公平可言 |
[16:57] | you don’t know the Russians. | 那您真是太不了解俄罗斯了 |
[16:59] | – I know they want out of your country. – Yes. | -据我所知他们也想撤出乌克兰 -没错 |
[17:02] | So long as I give them half of it. | 前提是我把半壁江山让给他们 |
[17:06] | The UN will oversee the vote. | 联合国会监督投票 |
[17:08] | But, more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[17:09] | If the east opts for greater autonomy, | 如果东部获得自治权 |
[17:12] | the west of Ukraine will receive concrete security guarantees | 美国将会保障 |
[17:16] | from the United States. | 乌克兰西部的安全 |
[17:17] | Give them a way out, Mr. President, | 给他们一个台阶下 总统先生 |
[17:21] | And the Russians will take it. | 俄罗斯会接受的 |
[17:22] | Give them a way out? | 给他们一个台阶下 |
[17:25] | Our economy is in ruins, hospitals overflowing, | 我们的经济一蹶不振 医院人满为患 |
[17:28] | roads choked with refugees, | 大街上满是难民 |
[17:31] | but now it falls to me to protect their pride? | 现在居然要我来维护他们的面子 |
[17:34] | It’s awful. | 情况很糟糕 |
[17:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:39] | But this is how wars are ended. | 但是想要结束战争只能如此 |
[17:44] | If I told you what the Soviets did to my grandparents, | 如果我告诉您苏联是怎么虐待我祖父母的 |
[17:48] | you wouldn’t sleep for a month. | 您一个月都睡不着觉 |
[17:51] | But… | 但是 |
[17:53] | If the Russians agree, | 如果俄罗斯同意 |
[17:56] | So do I. | 那我也没意见 |
[17:58] | God help me. | 上天助我 |
[18:02] | You hear that? | 您听到了吗 |
[18:08] | My people are celebrating. | 人们在庆祝 |
[18:11] | We all envy you, you know. | 我们都很羡慕您 |
[18:15] | Because, unlike us, | 因为 与我们不同 |
[18:17] | you’ll get to see that bastard Ostrov in a box. | 您能亲眼看到奥斯特罗夫那个混蛋进棺材 |
[18:22] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[18:23] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[18:26] | Two-minute warning for the Secretary. | 告诉国务卿还有两分钟 |
[18:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:29] | Hey, American friend! Picture? | 嗨 美国帅哥 拍照 |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | Make picture, please? | 拍照 可以吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, you-you want a photo? | 哦 你想合影 |
[18:36] | Is it okay if I just do a quick photo? All right. | 我很快合个影可以吗 |
[18:39] | Uh, I’m just gonna do a quick photo with her. | 我就跟她合个影 |
[18:41] | Great. All right. Your mom gonna take it? Here we go. | 好的 你妈妈来拍吗 好了 |
[18:44] | All right. Thanks so much. | 好了 谢谢 |
[18:45] | – Now my father, too. – Your father? Oh, | -我爸爸也要 -你爸爸 |
[18:47] | With your father? Okay, all right. Here we go. | 和你爸爸一起拍啊 好的 来吧 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:52] | Oh, great. All right. | 好了 拍好了 |
[18:53] | God bless America. Thank you. | 天佑美国 谢谢你 |
[18:54] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[18:56] | She probably thinks I’m in a boy band. | 估计她以为我是男子乐队的 |
[18:58] | So what are you saying, Dmitri’s not up for it? | 你什么意思 迪米特里没准备好吗 |
[19:00] | I’m saying he accepted the job, but he seemed… | 他接受了任务 但是看起来 |
[19:03] | rattled and resentful about it. | 对此很紧张也很厌恶 |
[19:05] | That’s because he’s our bitch now. | 那是因为他现在受我们的控制 |
[19:09] | Look, I think he’s solid, | 我认为他是可靠的 |
[19:10] | but maybe we’re pushing too hard, | 但是或许我们逼人太甚了 |
[19:12] | Sending him on an op when Ostrov’s body isn’t even cold. | 奥斯特罗夫尸骨未寒我们就让他出任务 |
[19:16] | What, so we should hold his hand | 不然怎样 牵着他的手 |
[19:18] | till he’s finished the grieving process? | 直到悲痛淡去 |
[19:20] | Why don’t you go grab yourself an ice cream there, Scooter? | 你怎么不去买个冰淇淋吃 碍事佬 |
[19:23] | Look, upstairs is freaking out over what comes next in Russia. | 上面对俄罗斯接下来的动向很不安 |
[19:27] | We need the intel, Henry. This has to happen. | 我们需要这情报 亨利 只许成功 |
[19:29] | I’m just concerned about Dmitri’s state of mind. | 我只是在担心迪米特里现在的心理状态 |
[19:32] | Well, as his handler, you’re the last word on that. | 你是他的联络人 最终发言权在你那 |
[19:34] | So I’d say we got a pretty big damn problem then, don’t we? | 看来我们有个大麻烦了 对吧 |
[19:53] | Mrs. Ostrova, please accept my condolences on behalf | 奥斯托娃夫人 请接受我代美国总统 |
[19:57] | of the president and the people of the United States. | 和全体美国人民对您的哀悼之情 |
[20:00] | We cooperated with your husband on a host of issues, | 我们在许多事情上都和您的丈夫合作过 |
[20:02] | and he will be missed. | 我们会想念他的 |
[20:04] | Thank you, Madam Secretary. | 谢谢 国务卿女士 |
[20:06] | – You’re very kind. Please, come, sit. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 请过来坐吧 -谢谢 |
[20:19] | – Oh, this is happening. – Don’t be such a wuss. | -这一刻还是来了 -别这么废物 |
[20:21] | Oh, yeah, says the girl who hid | 这句话居然是从一个 |
[20:22] | in the bathroom the entire flight. | 整个航班都躲在卫生间的女生嘴里说了出来 |
[20:24] | Just close your eyes and think of America. | 就闭上眼睛 心里想着美国吻下去吧 |
[20:44] | His poor wife. | 他可怜的妻子啊 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | She had to do that every night. | 每晚都得亲他 |
[20:51] | Rumor has it | 据说 |
[20:52] | he had mistresses stashed in every dacha | 从这里到圣彼得堡每间别墅 |
[20:53] | from here to Saint Petersburg. | 都藏着他的一个情妇 |
[20:56] | But, still, she was someone. The wife of the big boss. | 但是她还是很厉害的 总统的夫人 |
[21:00] | Now what’s she gonna do, win another beauty pageant? | 现在她去做什么好呢 再赢一次选美吗 |
[21:03] | After the funeral tomorrow, | 明天葬礼结束 |
[21:04] | she shuffles off to Nice or Monaco, | 她也就是去尼斯或摩纳哥 |
[21:06] | – and that’s that. – It’s kind of sad. | -销声匿迹了 -有点悲哀 |
[21:08] | Speaking of shuffling off, | 说到销声匿迹 |
[21:10] | we should give the secretary the heads-up. | 我们该去提醒一下国务卿了 |
[21:12] | She’s got that meeting to prepare for. | 她还有个会要准备呢 |
[21:18] | Gorev should have confirmed by now. Something’s up. | 葛莱弗也该来确认了 有点不对劲 |
[21:20] | Maybe the generals got spooked. | 也许是将军们害怕了 |
[21:22] | Or maybe they saw this. | 或者也许是因为他看到了这个 |
[21:24] | Blake, you’re seriously posing with an anti-Russia protestor | 布莱克 你真和一个衣服上印着纳粹的 |
[21:27] | – wearing a Nazi emblem. – Oh, my God. | -反俄罗斯示威者照相来着啊 -天哪 |
[21:29] | Wait, where’s the… Where’s the girl? | 等等 那个 那个女孩哪去了 |
[21:30] | Where’s the little girl? | 那个小女孩呢 |
[21:33] | There was a little girl. | 本来还有个小女孩的 |
[21:34] | We’ve been trolled. | 我们上当了 |
[21:36] | During world war II, | 二战期间 |
[21:37] | some Ukrainians hated the Soviets so much, | 有的乌克兰人对苏联仇恨到 |
[21:39] | they actually sided with the Nazis. | 宁愿转而选择和纳粹为伍 |
[21:41] | She said he was her father. There was a l… | 她说那是她爸爸 本来有个 |
[21:42] | I swear, there was a little girl. | 我发誓 本来有个小女孩的 |
[21:43] | Okay, shut up about the little girl. | 行了 别再提那个小女孩了 |
[21:45] | Ma’am, if we want to keep our deal on track, | 国务卿 如果我们还想完成协议 |
[21:47] | we’ve got to get this back in the bottle and fast. | 就得赶紧把这条新闻压下去 |
[21:49] | I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 我觉得应该没可能 |
[21:51] | The state controls the media here. | 这里的媒体是被政府控制的 |
[21:52] | Someone obviously wants it out there. | 这明显是有人故意为之 |
[21:54] | Ma’am, I’m so sorry I hugged a Nazi. | 国务卿 真的很抱歉我拥抱了一个纳粹 |
[21:57] | Wasn’t a Nazi. | 问题不在纳粹 |
[21:59] | Those were Russian operatives trying to make us look bad. | 是俄罗斯这边有人想让我们出丑 |
[22:02] | Call Gorev’s office. | 给葛莱弗办公室打电话 |
[22:03] | Tell him I’m on my way. | 告诉他我马上过去 |
[22:04] | Yes, ma’am. What are you going to say? | 好的 国务卿 你打算说什么呢 |
[22:05] | Whatever to keep this deal from blowing up. Let’s move. | 想尽办法把这事压下来 行动吧 |
[22:08] | What did I say about discretion? | 我不是跟你说不要节外生枝吗 |
[22:10] | You have to know that obviously that picture’s a setup. | 你得明白这张照片显然是个圈套 |
[22:13] | That is a nuance that will be lost | 但恐怕俄罗斯公众 |
[22:14] | on the Russian public, I’m afraid. | 不会注意这个细节 |
[22:16] | The father of the nation is dead. | 国父去世了 |
[22:18] | The people have no idea what will happen next! | 民众不知道未来面对着什么 |
[22:20] | Can we just get the generals in a room? | 我们怎样也得和将军们见一面 |
[22:22] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[22:24] | I suggest that you attend president Ostrov’s funeral | 我建议你去参加奥斯特罗夫总统的葬礼 |
[22:26] | and then leave quietly. | 之后悄悄离开 |
[22:30] | You’re saying that you’re willing to sacrifice a chance | 你是说你要为一张 |
[22:32] | at better relations with the united states | 莫须有的照片牺牲和美国 |
[22:34] | over a stupid picture? | 巩固外交的机会吗 |
[22:36] | This is a time when all Russians must be very mindful | 现在俄国的每个人都要对我们的处境 |
[22:39] | of the moment we are in. | 慎之又慎 |
[22:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:45] | Anton… | 安东 |
[22:47] | Bozek is in. | 博泽克同意了 |
[22:49] | He’s willing to hold a referendum | 他愿意就自治问题在 |
[22:50] | on autonomy in Eastern Ukraine? | 东乌克兰举行全民公决 |
[22:53] | Provided you pull your troops out and it’s supervised | 只要你撤回全部军队 而且全民公决 |
[22:55] | by the UN, yes. | 受联合国监管 没错 |
[22:58] | Bring the generals, | 把将军们找来 |
[22:59] | and I’ll bring Ukraine. | 我就能让乌克兰加盟 |
[23:02] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试 |
[23:16] | Well, Mike B’s furious. | 好了 麦克·B是气爆了 |
[23:19] | He saw the picture, too? | 他也看到这张照片了 |
[23:20] | Of course he did. He said, and I quote, | 他当然看到了 他还说 我引用原话 |
[23:22] | “I see all. I am the pan-opticon. | 我什么都知道 你们都在我监视范围中 |
[23:24] | Fix this or you’re fired.” | 补救不好就别回来上班了 |
[23:26] | Oh, god, I’m such an idiot. | 天哪 我真是太蠢了 |
[23:28] | Yes, you are. | 确实如此 |
[23:30] | You created a scandal that could impact U.S. foreign policy | 你制造了一个可能会影响美国未来数年 |
[23:32] | for years to come because you wanted to be nice. | 外交史的丑闻 就因为你爱取悦别人 |
[23:35] | I was being diplomatic. | 我这么做是出于外交考虑 |
[23:37] | I work for a diplomat. | 我为一个外交家工作 |
[23:38] | Face it, you’re a people pleaser. | 别否认了 你就是爱取悦人 |
[23:41] | Actually, I hate most people. | 事实上 大多数人我都讨厌 |
[23:42] | It takes all of my skill to hide that. | 我是很努力才把这掩盖起来的 |
[23:44] | So you take pictures with them instead. | 所以你就和人家乱拍照 |
[23:49] | Oh, maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[23:51] | I can’t not be helpful. | 我无法拒绝别人 |
[23:52] | It’s my tragic flaw. | 这是我的悲剧性缺陷 |
[23:54] | Everyone understands that this whole thing is absurd, | 除了所有俄罗斯人以外 |
[23:56] | except, of course, the millions of Russians who need to. | 每个人都能理解你 |
[24:00] | I have to at least figure out how the hell it happened. | 至少我得弄明白这事儿到底怎么发生的 |
[24:02] | One thought. | 有句话 |
[24:04] | Permission to not be a people pleaser? | 请允许我作为一个不取悦别人的人说一下 |
[24:06] | Granted in perpetuity. | 给你长期有效许可 |
[24:08] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[24:09] | The president’s cyber guy. | 总统网络技术部的那个 |
[24:12] | He’d probably want to help, | 他可能会愿意帮忙 |
[24:13] | since he was… clearly flirting with you. | 因为他一直 很露骨的在跟你搭讪 |
[24:16] | But you were too busy being a neurotic hard-ass to notice. | 但你神经过敏拒人千里之外未能发觉 |
[24:20] | Okay, for the record, there was a very real chance | 好吧 我得说 现在很有可能 |
[24:23] | That our plane could have been hacked | 我们的飞机也被黑了 |
[24:24] | and we were all going to die a watery death. | 我们全都坠海身亡 |
[24:27] | But… “Neurotic hard-ass” is a good start. | 但是”神经质的白痴”说得不错 |
[24:30] | Really? You like that? | 真的吗 你喜欢 |
[24:33] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:48] | Where are you going, Dmitri? | 你要去哪儿 迪米特里 |
[24:51] | Do you have someplace more interesting to be? | 还有更想去的地方吗 |
[24:53] | No, I just, uh, I thought I forgot something. | 没有 我以为忘带了东西 |
[24:56] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[26:27] | Hey, Jason! | 杰森 |
[26:28] | – Okay, go long. Hut! – All right. | -你去那边站好 -好 |
[26:35] | I lost that one in the light. | 我居然没接到 |
[26:37] | Happens to the best of us. | 大家都经历过 |
[26:39] | So… | 那个… |
[26:41] | I think I’m gonna try out for wide receiver. | 我想试试外接员 |
[26:44] | Really? Hey, that’s great. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[26:45] | So… you’ll sign the permission slip? | 所以你会签同意书 |
[26:49] | Now, listen… | 听着… |
[26:51] | Trying to split me and mom is not a winning strategy. | 离间我和你妈妈可不是明智之举 |
[26:53] | Come here, sit down for a second. | 过来坐一会儿 |
[26:56] | We’re just pretty curious… | 我们只是很好奇… |
[26:58] | where this whole football thing came from. | 你怎么突然对橄榄球感兴趣了 |
[27:00] | You know, you and mom are always asking me to join stuff, | 你和妈妈一直让我加入个什么 |
[27:02] | and then when I actually do, you get all weird about it? | 等我真照做了你们却感到奇怪 |
[27:04] | Hey, hey, pal, calm down. | 别激动 |
[27:07] | We’re just talking. | 我们只是聊聊 |
[27:11] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[27:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[27:18] | I want to make friends. Okay? | 我想交点朋友 |
[27:23] | You don’t feel like you have friends at school? | 你觉得自己在学校没朋友吗 |
[27:26] | No, I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[27:27] | at my old school I sort of had this… | 在原来的学校我总有种 |
[27:29] | aura of mystery, you know, but at my new school | 神秘的氛围 但到了新学校 |
[27:32] | kids just think I’m weird and ignore me. | 他们只是觉得我奇怪 忽略我 |
[27:37] | Well, I guess one of the downsides of being a loner is… | 独来独往的坏处之一就是… |
[27:40] | everybody leaves you alone. | 大家都不来接近你 |
[27:42] | Hey, come on, wait a minute, | 等一下 |
[27:43] | come on, what about that kid, what’s his name? Kyle. | 那个孩子 叫什么来着 凯尔 |
[27:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:47] | No, that’s purely a Call of Duty relationship. | 我俩的友谊只存在于《使命召唤》游戏里 |
[27:49] | Kyle’s not cool in the real world. | 凯尔在现实世界可不酷 |
[27:52] | Oh, so you– wait– | 所以你… |
[27:53] | so you want actual human friends. | 你想结交现实世界的真人朋友 |
[27:55] | – Yes, actual human friends. – Oh. Okay, listen to me. | -对 真人朋友 -好吧 听我说 |
[27:59] | You’re gonna find them. | 你会交到朋友的 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | I promise. All right? | 我保证 |
[28:04] | Okay. Let’s do a square out. Ready? Hut! | 我们再来一局 站位 |
[28:05] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[28:06] | He said that? | 他说的吗 |
[28:08] | I want to make friends? | 我想交朋友 |
[28:10] | Oh, my God, that kills me. | 天哪 心疼死我了 |
[28:12] | It’s like getting stabbed in the heart. | 就像一刀插进了心里 |
[28:14] | So if he doesn’t make the team, he won’t have friends, | 要是他进不去球队 就交不到朋友 |
[28:16] | but if he does, he’ll end up in traction. | 要是进去了 肯定会因受伤而退出 |
[28:19] | It’s a paradox. | 真是矛盾 |
[28:23] | We have to let him try out, don’t we? | 那我们也得让他试一试 不是吗 |
[28:24] | I think we do. | 是啊 |
[28:26] | But… for what it’s worth, | 但我跟你说 |
[28:28] | we played catch just now for, like, half an hour. | 我们刚刚玩了半小时接球 |
[28:33] | Oh, that is | 那还真是 |
[28:34] | such a relief. | 如释重负 |
[28:37] | I am a terrible parent. | 我真是个烂家长 |
[28:39] | I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你来着 |
[28:41] | Ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[28:43] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[28:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:46] | Love you, too. Give ’em hell. | 我也爱你 秒杀他们 |
[28:49] | Gorev came through. | 葛莱弗传来消息 |
[28:49] | The meeting with the generals is back on. | 与将军们的会面重启了 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | Do me a favor– don’t screw this up. | 帮我个忙 别搞砸了 |
[29:05] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[29:06] | it’s a pleasure to finally meet you all. | 我很荣幸终于见到了你们 |
[30:24] | Who do you think sent us, traitor? | 你以为是谁派我们来的 叛徒 |
[30:35] | Say that one more time. | 你再说一次 |
[30:36] | I dare you! | 再说一遍试试 |
[30:39] | Why do they even make these anymore, huh? | 怎么还在生产这东西 |
[30:42] | They’re not good for anything. | 一点用处都没有 |
[30:44] | Oh, except maybe this. | 除了用来干这个 |
[30:56] | Hey! What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[30:57] | I don’t know. You called me. | 我也不知道 不是你打给我的吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah, well, like, how’s it going? | 就是问问你最近好吗 |
[31:01] | Well, I’m babysitting the Secretary’s assistant, | 我在给国务卿的助理当保姆 |
[31:03] | sending out tweets and press releases | 发发推特和新闻稿 |
[31:05] | that are all being blocked by the Russian government. | 但都被俄罗斯政府封杀了 |
[31:07] | So I’m fantastic. | 所以我最近好极了 |
[31:08] | What do you got? | 你有什么新进展 |
[31:09] | Okay, I tracked the photograph of Blake and his troll friend | 我追踪了布莱克和他朋友的照片 |
[31:13] | to its original IP address, to this guy. | 查到了原始IP地址 是这个人的 |
[31:16] | Boris Spokavsky. | 波利斯·斯波卡维斯基 |
[31:18] | A self-proclaimed citizen journalist. | 自称是公民记者 |
[31:20] | Yeah, they don’t have those here. | 这儿压根就没这种职位 |
[31:23] | He’s also a manager | 他还是莫斯科 |
[31:24] | at the Children’s Cultural and Spiritual Center in Moscow. | 儿童精神文化中心的负责人 |
[31:27] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[31:28] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[31:29] | Some… uh, weird museum | 挺怪异的一个博物馆 |
[31:32] | filled with nationalist propaganda | 对民族主义进行宣传 |
[31:34] | and some Russian Orthodox Church stuff | 还有一些俄罗斯 |
[31:35] | thrown in for good measure- | 东正教会的藏品 |
[31:36] | but that’s not what’s interesting. | 但这不是关键 |
[31:37] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:38] | What’s interesting | 关键是 |
[31:39] | is that the center is a pet charity of | 这个中心的拥有者是 |
[31:41] | Ostrov’s wife, Maria. | 奥斯特洛夫的妻子 玛丽亚 |
[31:44] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:45] | Wait, do you think she could be behind this? | 你觉得她可能在幕后操控吗 |
[31:48] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:33] | One of Gorev’s guys got in touch. | 葛莱弗派了个人来联系了 |
[32:35] | The generals were impressed. | 说将军们很感兴趣 |
[32:36] | They say they hope U.S.-Russian relations | 他们说希望美国和俄罗斯之间的关系 |
[32:38] | could get back on track soon. | 能够尽快回归正轨 |
[32:39] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都这么想吗 |
[32:50] | Look, if he was gonna talk he would’ve talked by now. | 他要是肯说的话 早就说了 |
[32:52] | Yeah, you’d be surprised. | 你也没想到吧 |
[32:56] | You brought this concern to us, Henry. | 亨利 这个担心是你提出的 |
[32:58] | Now we’re looking into it. | 我们现在在调查 |
[33:46] | What the hell is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:48] | No idea, but it ain’t good. | 不知道 反正不是好事 |
[33:50] | And those cameras are broadcasting it live | 这些摄像机正在向全俄罗斯 |
[33:52] | all over Russia and the world. | 和全世界直播 |
[34:23] | I’ve heard enough. | 我听不下去了 |
[34:27] | Take this message to your president, | 把下面这句话转告你们总统 |
[34:30] | Secretary McCord. | 麦考德国务卿 |
[34:32] | Russia is not afraid of you. | 俄罗斯并不惧怕你们 |
[35:33] | Oh. I should have known. | 我早该猜到了 |
[35:40] | Had to be done. It was a test. | 必须要进行测试 |
[35:42] | From the great and wise professor, huh? | 伟大而睿智的教授安排的吗 |
[35:45] | A test any intelligence operative would have to go through. | 所有情报人员都要进行这项测试 |
[35:48] | You know, I did what you asked, you know. | 我已经照你说的做了 |
[35:50] | I spent the evening drinking with Ambassador Zinchenko. | 我一晚上都和津琴科大使喝酒 |
[35:54] | How’d that go? | 有什么消息 |
[35:56] | He said nothing of importance. | 他说的都是无关紧要的 |
[35:59] | Apparently he has a lot of sex. | 很明显他常常做爱 |
[36:03] | You established a relationship. | 你和他建立了关系 |
[36:04] | We can build on that. That’s good work. | 我们可以依靠你俩的关系 干得不错 |
[36:07] | Good. And this is the thanks I get. | 很好 而你就是这么感谢我的 |
[36:10] | Anyone could be listening or watching at any time. | 随时都有可能有人监听监视这一切 |
[36:12] | You have to be prepared for whatever happens. | 你必须随时应对各种突发情况 |
[36:14] | We had to make sure that you were up to it. | 我们得确定你能应付得了 |
[36:18] | And did I pass your test? | 那我测试通过了吗 |
[36:20] | Yes. | 通过了 |
[36:24] | A question, Professor. | 教授 问你个问题 |
[36:25] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[36:27] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上睡得着觉吗 |
[36:31] | Just fine. | 还行 |
[36:32] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:42] | Sir, I understand you’re frustrated. | 阁下 我明白你很失望 |
[36:43] | No one saw her coming. | 没人料到她会这样 |
[36:45] | But everyone saw her kick America in the teeth at that funeral. | 但是全世界都看到她在葬礼上让美国颜面尽失 |
[36:48] | Not to mention the fact that she’s turned your pal Gorev | 更不用说她让你的好朋友葛莱弗 |
[36:51] | into political Kryptonite. | 陷入了死穴 |
[36:54] | He’s probably gonna face criminal charges. | 他或许会面临犯罪指控 |
[36:57] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[36:58] | Maria Ostrov made us look weak and feckless, | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫之前让我们显得软弱无能 |
[37:01] | and now we have to answer. | 所以现在我们要应对了 |
[37:02] | Sir, my advice is | 长官 我的建议 |
[37:03] | the same as it was before the Secretary’s misadventure. | 和在国务卿酿成大错之前一样 |
[37:06] | Let’s get behind Kiev and arm the Ukrainians. | 支持基辅 给乌克兰出口武器 |
[37:10] | Let that be our answer. | 这就是我们的答复 |
[37:12] | You say I don’t have a strategy, | 你说我没有对策 |
[37:13] | but you’re suggesting escalating a conflict | 可是你却建议总统升级 |
[37:16] | the Ukrainians cannot win on their own, | 乌克兰自己打赢不了的战争吗 |
[37:18] | but that we have no intention of engaging directly in? | 况且我们根本没有意图想要直接介入 |
[37:22] | How is that a strategy? | 这算什么对策 |
[37:24] | Who says we’re not willing to engage directly? | 说谁我们不愿意直接介入了 |
[37:30] | We tried it your way, Bess. | 我们已经试过你的方法了 贝丝 |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | She in? Great. | 她在吗 太好了 |
[37:46] | Come on, come on, I don’t have all day. | 拜托 拜托 我时间不多 |
[37:48] | Neither does Gordon. | 戈登也是 |
[37:51] | It doesn’t have to be you. | 不用非得你来做 |
[37:52] | Call that weird kid with the eyebrows. | 去找那个眉毛很奇怪的小子 |
[37:53] | Wayne or whatever. | 叫韦恩还是什么的 |
[37:58] | You know what, Mr. Barnow? | 你知道吗 巴诺先生 |
[38:00] | I don’t work for you. | 我不为你工作 |
[38:01] | So either find someone who does, | 所以你要么去找你的手下 |
[38:03] | or– here’s a thought– don’t bring the dog! | 要么 我的想法是 不要把狗带来 |
[38:04] | But whatever you do, don’t ever hand me a poo-bag again, | 但无论你怎么做 不要再给我狗屎袋了 |
[38:08] | or it’s gonna get filled up and thrown at your car. | 否则我会装满狗屎然后扔到你车上 |
[38:10] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[38:12] | Wow, look who grew a pair. | 翅膀硬了啊 |
[38:16] | And all it took was a major international incident. | 只是制造了一次重大国际事件 |
[38:18] | Good for you. | 真厉害 |
[38:24] | Dare I hope the fact that you’ve called me here means | 我希望你叫我来 |
[38:26] | you’ve at least recognized Sterling as a threat? | 是因为你觉得斯特林是个威胁 |
[38:29] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[38:33] | You heard her. | 听话 |
[38:36] | Craig Sterling isn’t just out to sideline me. | 克里格·斯特林不仅是要把我排挤出去 |
[38:38] | He’s out to land us in a shooting war with Russia. | 他是想让我们跟俄国开战 |
[38:46] | I can’t let him do that. | 我不能让他这么做 |
[38:48] | You want the binder? | 你需要调解吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah, I want the binder. | 是的 我需要调解 |
[38:54] | So, Pavel Ostrov’s wife, the great dictator. | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫的妻子 大独裁者 |
[38:57] | Who saw that coming? | 谁能想到呢 |
[38:59] | Thank you. Nobody! | 就是嘛 没人想得到 |
[39:01] | Right? Nobody saw it coming, but somehow it’s my fault. | 是吧 没人能想到 可这黑锅却要我来背 |
[39:05] | Well, come on. You did your best, babe. | 行了 你已经尽力了 宝贝 |
[39:07] | Oh, my best wasn’t good enough. | 尽力还不够 |
[39:09] | And the worst part is that Gorev went out on a limb for me, | 最不幸的是葛莱弗为了我冒了很大风险 |
[39:13] | and now he’s in serious danger. | 现在他处境非常危险 |
[39:18] | You okay? How was your day? | 你还好吗 你今天怎么样 |
[39:21] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[39:25] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[39:27] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[39:29] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:30] | Hey, buddy. | 小子 |
[39:30] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回家 |
[39:31] | How’d the tryouts go? | 选拔赛怎么样 |
[39:33] | Made the team. | 被选入队了 |
[39:34] | What? That’s amazing! | 什么 太棒了 |
[39:36] | Sure is. Come here. | 当然 快过来 |
[39:39] | Gosh. | 天哪 |
[39:42] | So, wide receiver? | 接球手 是吧 |
[39:43] | No, no, no, it turns out I can’t catch. | 不是 不是 我接球不行 |
[39:46] | What?! Yeah, I’m gonna be on D? | 什么 我要当防守队员 |
[39:47] | It’s linebacker. | 线卫 |
[39:50] | Hell, yeah, you are. | 当然了 |
[39:51] | That is really… | 这真是… |
[39:53] | You go get ’em! | 你肯定行 |
[39:55] | One concussion, and that is it. | 只要有一次脑震荡 |
[39:56] | He is off the team. | 他就得给我退出球队 |
[39:58] | That’s a deal. | 说好了 |
[40:02] | I mean it, Henry. | 我说真的 亨利 |
[40:07] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[40:18] | While my team and I have yet to deduce | 虽然我的团队还没有推断出 |
[40:19] | who perpetrated the hack on Air Force One, | 是谁黑进了空军一号 |
[40:22] | we have learned a crucial | 但我们发现了一条 |
[40:24] | and troubling new piece of information. | 非常重要但又很麻烦的消息 |
[40:27] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[40:28] | The hackers didn’t just knock out communications | 黑客不仅攻克了进出 |
[40:30] | to and from Air Force One. | 空军一号的的通讯系统 |
[40:32] | They had total control over the entire plane. | 他们还获得了整个飞机的控制权 |
[40:35] | Primary controls, hydro-mechanical, autopilot. All of it. | 主控 液压机械系统 自动驾驶 一切 |
[40:40] | So they could have flown the damn plane | 这么说他们本可以把飞机 |
[40:42] | straight into the Pacific? | 直接开进太平洋了 |
[40:44] | I’m afraid so, sir. | 恐怕是这样的 长官 |
[40:47] | So why didn’t they? | 那他们为什么没有这么做呢 |
[40:49] | Because they wanted us to know they could do it again, | 因为他们想让我们知道他们随时都能够 |
[40:52] | any time they choose. | 再来一次 |
[40:56] | Sir, this was a warning. | 阁下 这是个警告 |
[41:50] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 我有罪 |
[41:54] | My last confession… | 我上次忏悔 |
[41:59] | was 11 years ago. | 是在十一年前 |
[42:11] | These are my sins. | 这些是我的罪过 |
[42:55] | Da. | 好了 |
[43:20] | Maria! Maria! Maria! | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 |
[43:23] | Maria! Maria! Maria! Maria! Maria! | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 |
[43:28] | Maria! Maria! Maria…! | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 |