时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Was that your publisher? | 是你的出版商吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah. Apparently, my book is a best seller. | 对 很显然我的书是畅销书 |
[00:52] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[00:53] | Hey, you think they’ll make it into a movie? | 你觉得他们会把它拍成电影吗 |
[00:55] | Okay, let me clarify what best seller means | 我来给你解释下 |
[00:57] | in the religious nonfiction market. | 宗教书籍市场中畅销的定义 |
[00:58] | 700 copies sold. | 卖了700本吗 |
[00:59] | Just over 1,000, baby. | 刚刚过一千 亲爱的 |
[01:02] | I guess my sales shot up | 我猜是我之前在电视上 |
[01:03] | when my rant on C-SPAN went viral. | 大放厥词的视频火了才让书卖得好 |
[01:05] | Nothing like a well-placed tantrum to spike your popularity. | 适时的愤怒最能让人走红 |
[01:08] | I prefer trenchant social commentary. | 我更愿称之为锐利的社会评论 |
[01:09] | Oh, whatever, Kanye McCord. | 随便你说 肯爷·麦考德 |
[01:12] | But I take him every day. | 每天都是我载他 |
[01:13] | I know, and I would, but I have an early class. | 我知道 我也想 但是我有早课 |
[01:15] | Can you drop Jason off this morning? | 你今早能送杰森去上学吗 |
[01:16] | – Mm-hmm, sure. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢了 |
[01:18] | I have to be at school early today. | 我今天得早去学校 |
[01:21] | I joined the school paper. | 我加入了校刊 |
[01:22] | – Really? That’s great news. – Oh, that’s awesome. | -真的吗 真是好消息 -棒极了 |
[01:24] | You’re a reporter? What’s your beat? | 你是记者吗 你的切入点是什么 |
[01:25] | That’s, you know, journalist talk. | 这是记者界的行话 |
[01:27] | I’m writing a weekly column. | 我在写每周专栏 |
[01:28] | – About what? – Fashion. | -关于什么的 -时尚 |
[01:30] | But your school has uniforms. | 但你们学校规定要穿校服 |
[01:31] | All the more reason to obsess about the weekend looks. | 所以才更有理由看重周末穿着打扮嘛 |
[01:34] | I’ll write about trends, | 我会写时尚潮流 |
[01:35] | what’s in, what’s out. | 什么流行什么过时 |
[01:37] | Some of it’s psychological, too. | 还有一点心理学的分析 |
[01:38] | Like, why do we keep giving block heels a chance? | 比如 为什么我们一直不放弃粗跟鞋 |
[01:40] | Right? Nobody look good in those. | 可不是 谁穿那鞋都不好看 |
[01:41] | Hey, hey, hey. | 说什么呢 |
[01:43] | I wear block heels. | 我就穿粗跟鞋 |
[01:45] | You walked right into that one, Dad. | 老爸 你这下可彻底栽进去了 |
[01:47] | I thought I might contrast expensive looks with affordable alternatives. | 我打算写个奢侈品牌和日常品牌的对比 |
[01:51] | Then I can write about makeup, too. | 还可以写化妆品 |
[01:52] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 这想法不错 |
[01:53] | Maybe we could go to the mall this weekend | 或许我们周末可以去商场 |
[01:54] | and check out the higher-end makeup lines. | 看看一线大牌化妆品 |
[01:57] | Then I can find similar shades in the drugstore brands. | 然后我可以在便利店品牌中找相似的颜色 |
[02:00] | Compare and contrast, you know? | 对比分析 你觉得呢 |
[02:02] | – Mom. – Hang on one second. | -妈妈 -等下 |
[02:04] | Anton Gorev wants to speak to me. | 安东·葛莱弗想和我通话 |
[02:06] | – Last I heard, he was holed up in London. – Mom. | -据我所知他在伦敦躲着呢 -妈妈 |
[02:08] | Just… baby, give me a minute. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[02:09] | Forget it. I have to go. | 当我没说 我走了 |
[02:15] | Is she mad? | 她生气了吗 |
[02:16] | I heard mall, makeup, | 我就听她说了什么商场 化妆品 |
[02:17] | and then I kind of went out. | 后面的我就没留意了 |
[02:19] | She wants you to take her to the mall. | 她想让你带她去商场 |
[02:20] | Oh, I can do that. | 那没问题 |
[02:22] | I gotta make this call, though. | 但我得先打这通电话 |
[02:23] | Okay. And, for the record, | 对了 我要公开宣称 |
[02:24] | I think you look great in block heels. | 你穿粗跟鞋特别好看 |
[02:26] | Nice try. | 想得挺美 |
[02:28] | I’m sure you know | 你肯定知道 |
[02:29] | that Prime Minister Rozovsky is stepping down | 罗佐维斯基总理已经不再担任 |
[02:31] | as Acting President of Russia, | 俄罗斯代理总统了 |
[02:33] | and that Maria Ostrov asked for a special election, | 玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫提出要在30天后 |
[02:36] | to be held in 30 days. | 进行特别选举 |
[02:38] | – A blatant power grab on her part. – Yeah. | -她这是赤裸裸地夺权 -对 |
[02:40] | She’s asking for an open and vigorous debate, | 她要求公开激烈地辩论 |
[02:44] | but given the amount of influence | 但鉴于她过去一个月内 |
[02:45] | she’s amassed in the last month, | 获得的影响力 |
[02:47] | I doubt anyone’s going to step up to challenge her. | 我怀疑会有人挑战她 |
[02:49] | I will challenge her. | 我会挑战她 |
[02:51] | And I will win. | 而且还会赢 |
[02:54] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[02:55] | Mrs. Ostrov may have the generals in her pocket, | 虽然俄军将领都支持奥斯特洛夫夫人 |
[02:59] | but the tensions she is fomenting with Ukraine | 但她在乌克兰酝酿的冲突 |
[03:01] | are bad for business. | 对她不利 |
[03:03] | Russia’s highest-ranking officials and billionaires want peace, | 俄罗斯的高层官员和富翁都想要和平 |
[03:06] | not war. | 而不是战争 |
[03:07] | They want me. | 他们想让我当选 |
[03:09] | But to mount a campaign, I need my money. | 但是要竞选的话 我需要资金 |
[03:11] | When Pavel Ostrov died, | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫去世时 |
[03:13] | you said you hoped I would succeed him. | 你说你希望由我接替他 |
[03:15] | And I meant it. | 我那话是真心的 |
[03:16] | Well, Elizabeth, the wheel is still turning. | 伊丽莎白 这一进程还未停止 |
[03:20] | Good morning, team. | 队友们早上好 |
[03:22] | Reading your memo. | 正在看你的备忘录 |
[03:23] | More like battle plan. | 更确切地说是战略计划 |
[03:24] | But thanks. You up to speed? | 但还是谢了 你看完了吗 |
[03:26] | Skimmed it. So, no. | 大概扫了眼 没看完 |
[03:28] | Essentially, Russia is waging | 总而言之 俄罗斯正在东欧 |
[03:30] | an information war in Eastern Europe. | 展看信息战 |
[03:32] | The Russian television network | 俄罗斯电视台 |
[03:33] | broadcasts these cheesy game shows | 播放的温馨真人秀 |
[03:35] | that can be picked up in the eastern part of Ukraine | 乌克兰东部和波罗的海各国 |
[03:37] | and the Baltic states. | 也都能收看到 |
[03:38] | Where a lot of ethnic Russians live. | 很多俄罗斯人住在那里 |
[03:40] | – Just read that part. – Right. | -才看到这部分 -对 |
[03:42] | The shows are popular with those folks, | 这些节目在这群人中很受欢迎 |
[03:44] | and when they’re over, the Kremlin airs a news hour | 节目之后 克里姆林宫会播出新闻 |
[03:47] | Otherwise known as state-controlled propaganda. | 也可称为国家宣传造势 |
[03:49] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[03:50] | False reports that ethnic Russians | 播出虚假新闻 比如 |
[03:51] | are being murdered in the west. | 俄罗斯人在西部被谋杀 |
[03:53] | Estonian nuclear plants are melting down. | 爱沙尼亚核电站故障 |
[03:55] | That Ukraine is secretly planning to invade Russia. | 乌克兰准备秘密入侵俄罗斯 |
[03:58] | Without any truth to counter it, | 因为没有与之相悖的事实 |
[04:00] | people believe the lies. | 人们相信了这些谎言 |
[04:01] | And every day, U.S. Security interests in Europe are undermined. | 美国在欧洲的安全利益每天都被削弱 |
[04:04] | So what’s your battle plan? | 你的战略计划是什么 |
[04:06] | Public Diplomacy thinks | 公共外交认为 |
[04:07] | that if we could license a popular American program, | 如果我们能获得热门美国节目的播放许可 |
[04:10] | we could air it opposite the Russian game shows. | 我们就可以与俄罗斯真人秀对抗 |
[04:12] | Steal those viewers away. | 把观众吸引过来 |
[04:13] | Baywatch or Let’s Make a Dealski? | 《护滩使者》或者《我们交易吧》 |
[04:15] | I mean, it’s… it’s no contest. | 这 不用比就赢了 |
[04:16] | And then we follow our show with a real news hour. | 我们可以在节目后播出真正的新闻 |
[04:20] | I talked it over with the secretary | 我和国务卿谈过了 |
[04:21] | and she feels strongly | 她强烈认为 |
[04:21] | that we need to fight Russian aggression on all fronts, | 我们必须在各个方面反抗俄罗斯的攻击 |
[04:24] | and that means implementing a long-term media strategy. | 这就意味着要实施一个长期的媒体政策 |
[04:28] | Game on. | 开战吧 |
[04:30] | What’s our budget? | 预算多少 |
[04:31] | Nothing Hollywood would be interested in. | 去好莱坞请人是不可能了 |
[04:35] | As we know, an extremely malicious piece of malware | 据我们所知 一个居心不良的恶意软件 |
[04:37] | allowed our bad actor to hack | 让这个黑客 |
[04:39] | into Air Force One’s computer system | 黑进了空军一号的电脑系统 |
[04:41] | and shut down communication. | 并关闭了通讯 |
[04:43] | It took 100 software engineers | 一百名软件工程师 |
[04:45] | a month of decoding millions of lines of encrypted code, | 花了一个月来解码上百万条加密代码 |
[04:49] | but they were finally able | 但他们最终 |
[04:50] | to uncover this PLC rootkit code sequence. | 成功破解出了这段逻辑控制器的代码序列 |
[04:54] | Which is what, exactly? | 那到底是什么 |
[04:56] | If hackers today think of themselves as brands, | 如果当今的黑客把自己看做特色各异的品牌 |
[04:59] | this sequence is a digital autograph. | 那这段序列就是他们的电子签名 |
[05:02] | It’s unique to a legendary black hat | 这是名为达什的传奇黑客 |
[05:05] | who goes by the Handle Dash. | 所独有的代码 |
[05:07] | Legendary, huh? | 传奇黑客 |
[05:09] | In the last decade, | 过去十年间 |
[05:09] | this guy has executed offensives for China, | 这个人曾代表中国 朝鲜 |
[05:12] | North Korea, Russia and Iran. | 俄罗斯和伊朗发起了多次攻击 |
[05:14] | If you’ve got the cash, | 只要有钱 |
[05:15] | he’s your go-to guy for cyber terror. | 他就会帮你实施网络恐怖行动 |
[05:17] | So who hired him this time? | 那这次是谁雇了他 |
[05:19] | Working on that. | 还在查 |
[05:20] | Do we have an ID? | 知道他的真实身份吗 |
[05:22] | Allegedly, this… is Dash. | 传言这就是达什 |
[05:25] | I pulled the photo off the darknet, | 我从暗网上下载了这张照片 |
[05:26] | sent it to Interpol. | 并发给了国际刑警组织 |
[05:27] | So far, nothing. Here’s the bad news. | 目前还没有消息 下面是坏消息 |
[05:29] | According to the chatter I’ve been listening to, | 根据我一直监听的聊天室内容 |
[05:31] | he’s planning another attack. | 他正在计划另一起袭击 |
[05:32] | How do you top hacking Air Force One? | 还有什么比黑进空军一号更厉害 |
[05:34] | Hit the White House. | 黑进白宫 |
[05:35] | Pentagon. | 五角大楼 |
[05:36] | Our missile systems. | 我们的导弹系统 |
[05:37] | We’ve shored up our firewalls, | 我们已经加强了防火墙 |
[05:38] | but since the best defense is a good offense, | 但俗话说进攻是最好的防守 |
[05:41] | we’re also setting a few honeypots. | 所以我们也设置了几个漏洞用于诱捕 |
[05:44] | Dummy servers with false software and decoy information | 几个装错了软件并存有诱捕信息的服务器 |
[05:46] | to lure him in. | 来诱他上钩 |
[05:48] | And once he’s on the hook? | 要是他上钩了呢 |
[05:50] | Then we can hack back. | 那我们就能反向黑过去 |
[05:51] | Maybe locate his actual server. | 或许能定位到他使用的真实服务器 |
[05:53] | Then, boom. He’s ours. | 然后就能一举抓获他 |
[05:55] | This is our top priority. | 这事是我们的第一要务 |
[05:57] | Get into it with CYBERCOM. | 你们和网络司令部联手进行 |
[05:59] | That’s the next stop on my whirlwind tour. | 那就是我接下来要去的地方 |
[06:01] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[06:03] | I got an interesting call from Anton Gorev this morning, | 安东·葛莱弗今早给我打了个很有意思的电话 |
[06:07] | saying he wants to return home | 说他想回国 |
[06:08] | to run against Maria Ostrov next month. | 在下个月的竞选里对抗玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫 |
[06:11] | Is anyone else experiencing dejavu? | 只有我一个人对此似曾相识吗 |
[06:13] | We went down this road, Elizabeth, | 我们干过这种事 伊丽莎白 |
[06:15] | and we crashed and burned. | 而且我们一败涂地 |
[06:16] | This election is another opportunity | 这次选举是为克里姆林宫选出 |
[06:18] | to get a moderate in the Kremlin. | 一个温和派总统的好机会 |
[06:19] | Election. | 选举 |
[06:20] | Do we really think Maria Ostrov has any respect | 你真的认为玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫有一丝一毫 |
[06:23] | for the democratic process? | 想推进民主进程吗 |
[06:24] | About as much respect as she has for Ukraine’s border. | 就像她不想维护乌克兰边境和平一样 |
[06:27] | At least with our lethal aid package | 至少有了我们的武装援助 |
[06:29] | we can deal with that situation directly. | 那种情况不难解决 |
[06:32] | The Ukrainian president is at the Pentagon as we speak. | 乌克兰总统眼下正在五角大楼 |
[06:34] | But here’s the thing. | 但是 |
[06:37] | If Gorev was in power, | 如果葛莱弗掌权 |
[06:39] | Ukraine wouldn’t need aid. | 乌克兰根本不需要援助 |
[06:41] | That whole situation could be dialed back. | 整个局势就自行消解了 |
[06:43] | Maybe. But has he got a shot? | 或许吧 但他有胜算吗 |
[06:46] | Gorev’s numbers have been steadily rising, | 葛莱弗的支持率正在稳步上升 |
[06:48] | particularly with disaffected young Russians. | 特别是那些不满的俄国年轻人尤其支持 |
[06:50] | He still has influential friends, | 他还有不少位高权重的朋友 |
[06:52] | and if he can lure one or two generals | 如果他能诱惑来一到两个将军 |
[06:55] | over to his side, that moves the needle. | 来支持他 情况就会大有改观 |
[06:58] | So what does he want from us? | 那他希望我们做什么 |
[06:59] | He needs cash. | 他需要钱 |
[07:01] | The sanctions in the UK have frozen his accounts. | 英国对他的制裁已经冻结了他的账户 |
[07:04] | They want our okay to lift them. | 他希望我们帮他解冻 |
[07:06] | I can reach out to the British ambassador, | 我可以去联系一下英国大使 |
[07:08] | see if there’s a deal to be made. | 看看能不能做个交易 |
[07:12] | All right. | 好 |
[07:12] | – Keep me informed. – Okay. | -有情况随时通知我 -好 |
[07:16] | I understand your commander’s in town. | 你的指挥官来了 |
[07:18] | General Doroshevich. | 多罗舍维奇将军 |
[07:20] | I’ve been invited to a luncheon for the general | 我受邀参加今天下午在大使馆举行的 |
[07:22] | at the embassy this afternoon. | 欢迎将军的午餐会 |
[07:23] | You have instructions? | 你有指示吗 |
[07:25] | Just keep an ear out. | 留心听着就行 |
[07:26] | Especially if there’s any talk of Ukraine. | 特别是关于乌克兰的消息 |
[07:29] | You okay with that? | 能答应吗 |
[07:30] | If I say no, I won’t spy on my country? | 要是我拒绝 就不用当间谍监视祖国了吗 |
[07:32] | Your people will refuse care to my sister. | 你的人会停止治疗我妹妹 |
[07:34] | Maybe beat me with a phone book again. | 或许会再拿电话黄页打我 |
[07:35] | So, yes, I’m okay with that. | 所以 我答应 |
[07:36] | – Is that all? – Okay, listen to me, Dmitri. | -你说完了吗 -听我说 迪米特里 |
[07:38] | I know that you don’t like this. | 我知道你不愿意干 |
[07:40] | I don’t much like it, either. | 我也不喜欢这种事 |
[07:42] | But I’m here, doing the work, because Russia | 但我来做这种事是因为俄罗斯 |
[07:44] | is heading down a path that could be disastrous… | 正向着一条极其危险的道路上前进 |
[07:46] | I don’t need to hear about Russia. | 你不用跟我讲俄罗斯 |
[07:47] | – I know– – Then stop behaving like a child | -我知道… -那就别耍小孩子脾气 |
[07:48] | and help me. | 乖乖帮忙 |
[07:58] | Have you ever heard of | 你听说过 |
[07:59] | Lieutenant Colonel Stanislav Petrov? | 斯坦尼斯拉夫·派特洛夫中将吗 |
[08:02] | I’m assuming he’s not a relative. | 我猜他应该不是前总统的亲属 |
[08:03] | Petrov is a common name. | 派特洛夫是个很常见的姓 |
[08:05] | No, I’ve never heard of him. | 我没听说过他 |
[08:06] | He’s a Russian hero, | 他是俄罗斯的英雄 |
[08:07] | although your government doesn’t like to acknowledge that. | 尽管你们的政府不愿承认这一点 |
[08:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:13] | One night in 1983, Petrov was at his post | 1983年的一个晚上 派特洛夫正在 |
[08:16] | at the missile attack early warning system | 导弹袭击提前预警系统前值班 |
[08:17] | when suddenly, all the alarms went off. | 所有警报突然响起 |
[08:20] | There was a high reliability | 当时很有可能 |
[08:22] | that the United States had launched ICBMs | 是美国向苏联发射了 |
[08:24] | into the Soviet Union. | 洲际弹道导弹 |
[08:25] | Petrov’s training dictated | 派特洛夫受过的训练 |
[08:27] | that he launch Russian missiles | 让他发射了俄罗斯的导弹 |
[08:29] | as a retaliatory strike against the United States. | 作为对美国的反击 |
[08:32] | But his gut… | 但他的直觉 |
[08:34] | told him that it had to be a false alarm. | 告诉他这肯定是误报 |
[08:37] | So he called his superiors | 所以他给上级打电话 |
[08:39] | and he told them not to launch. | 叫他们不要发射导弹 |
[08:41] | And then he waited for 23 long minutes, | 然后他等了漫长的23分钟 |
[08:44] | and when no missiles fell, he knew he was right. | 没有导弹落下来 他知道自己赌对了 |
[08:48] | Stanislav Petrov saved the world, | 斯坦尼斯拉夫·彼得罗夫拯救了世界 |
[08:51] | because he trusted his instincts. | 因为他相信自己的直觉 |
[08:55] | I think your instincts are telling you to work with me, | 我想你的直觉告诉你要跟我合作 |
[08:58] | because you know it’s best for Russia | 因为你知道这对俄罗斯 |
[09:01] | and for the rest of the world. | 乃至全世界都是最好的选择 |
[09:07] | I will talk to the secretary. | 我会告诉国务卿的 |
[09:09] | Well… stall him. | 那就拖住他 |
[09:12] | The British ambassador’s already here? | 英国大使已经到了吗 |
[09:14] | No, ma’am. | 还没有 国务卿 |
[09:15] | It’s Ukrainian President Mikhail Bozek. | 是乌克兰总统米凯尔·博泽克 |
[09:18] | His motorcade just drove off. | 他的车队刚离开 |
[09:19] | – What? – He’s requesting a meeting with you. | -什么 -他请求和您会面 |
[09:23] | So he’s done picking up weapons at the Pentagon | 所以他在五角大楼选完武器 |
[09:25] | and he doesn’t have any lunch plans? | 他没有别的午餐计划了吗 |
[09:28] | It’s highly unusual, ma’am. | 此事非同寻常 国务卿 |
[09:29] | What would you like to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[09:32] | Mikhail, what a surprise. | 米凯尔 真让人惊讶 |
[09:35] | Thank you for seeing me. | 感谢您能见我 |
[09:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:36] | Uh, this is Nadine Tolliver, my chief of staff, | 这位是纳丁·托利佛 我的参谋长 |
[09:39] | and Jay Whitman, my chief policy advisor. | 杰伊·惠特曼 我的高级政策顾问 |
[09:42] | Pleasure to meet you both. | 很高兴见到二位 |
[09:43] | I hope everything was satisfactory with our aid package. | 希望您对我们的援助项目还满意 |
[09:45] | It is all very much appreciated. | 非常感谢贵国伸出援手 |
[09:47] | I want to assure you that our support of Ukraine | 我想跟您重申我们对乌克兰的支持 |
[09:50] | extends beyond military aid. | 将超过军事援助的范围 |
[09:52] | Um, Jay… I… | 杰伊 我 |
[09:53] | Sit, please. | 请坐吧 |
[09:55] | Jay is working to counteract the propaganda | 杰伊正在撰文回应 |
[09:57] | that’s been coming out of Russia lately. | 俄罗斯最近大肆宣扬的内容 |
[10:00] | Russian news anchors say my government is illegal. | 俄罗斯新闻主播认为我的政府不合法 |
[10:03] | That I’m a usurper. | 认为我是篡位者 |
[10:04] | We’re doing everything we can to fight that message. | 我们正在尽全力和他们周旋 |
[10:07] | Unfortunately, the situation is approaching a crisis point, | 但很不幸的是 现在危机一触即发 |
[10:10] | which is why I am here. | 所以我才来见您 |
[10:12] | Ukraine must become a full NATO member, immediately. | 乌克兰必须马上成为北约成员国 |
[10:17] | Well, applying for NATO membership | 但是 申请加入北约 |
[10:20] | is a years-long process. | 需要很多年 |
[10:22] | Yes, but the situation has drastically changed. | 但这种情况已经彻底被改变了 |
[10:26] | You have influence with President Dalton. | 你能够影响道尔顿总统 |
[10:28] | You can convince him | 您可以说服他 |
[10:29] | that Ukraine requires this protection. | 让他相信乌克兰需要北约的保护 |
[10:32] | But it’s more than protection. | 这不仅仅是保护的问题 |
[10:34] | If Russia invaded Ukraine, | 如果俄罗斯入侵乌克兰 |
[10:36] | the NATO response force would be required | 那么北约快反部队 |
[10:39] | to challenge Russia militarily. | 将必须对俄罗斯展开军事行动 |
[10:40] | We’re talking about a global conflict. | 这可是一场世界级的战争 |
[10:41] | Even if the president was willing | 即便总统愿意 |
[10:44] | to fast track your admission, | 加紧处理你的请求 |
[10:46] | the NATO members will never agree to admit your country | 在北约与俄罗斯剑拔弩张的情况下 |
[10:49] | while there are tensions with Russia. | 北约成员国也不会承认乌克兰为成员的 |
[10:51] | Tensions? | 剑拔弩张 |
[10:52] | The moment Maria Ostrov is elected, | 玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫一旦当选 |
[10:54] | she will launch an invasion into Western Ukraine. | 就会侵略西乌克兰地区 |
[10:58] | Will you just sit by and watch? | 你们就打算袖手旁观吗 |
[11:03] | I’ll let the president know that we spoke. | 我会告知总统我与你谈过 |
[11:12] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:15] | Also let him know that Ukraine’s fate | 也告诉他 乌克兰的命运 |
[11:18] | is in your hands. | 就掌握在你们手中了 |
[11:20] | The next time you see me, | 下次再见面的时候 我可能已经成为 |
[11:21] | I may be strung up in Mykhailivska Square. | 圣米迦勒金顶修道院挂着的一具尸体了 |
[11:26] | Thank you for your time, Elizabeth. | 多谢您能见我 伊丽莎白 |
[11:29] | Of course. | 不用客气 |
[11:31] | I’ll see you out, Mr. President. | 我送您出去 总统先生 |
[11:45] | See, the truth is | 真相就是 |
[11:47] | whether or not | 不论乌克兰 |
[11:48] | Ukraine is a member of NATO, | 是不是北约成员国 |
[11:51] | I don’t believe that we’ll let Russia attack the west | 我不相信我们会任由俄罗斯袭击西乌克兰 |
[11:54] | without launching a military strike back of our own. | 却不做出任何军事方面的行动 |
[11:59] | Ma’am? | 国务卿 |
[12:00] | Uh, British Ambassador Graham Shenton | 英国大使格拉姆·山顿 |
[12:01] | is on his way up. | 马上就到 |
[12:03] | I hope Shenton is in an accommodating mood. | 希望山顿的心情不错 |
[12:08] | We really need the U.K. to lift those sanctions | 我们需要英国撤销 |
[12:10] | on Gorev’s cash. | 对葛莱弗资金的制裁 |
[12:12] | You… | 你 |
[12:14] | you think he can beat Maria Ostrov? | 你觉得他能打败玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫吗 |
[12:17] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:19] | Anton Gorev becoming president of Russia | 安东·葛莱弗能不能成为俄罗斯总统 |
[12:21] | might mean the difference between peace | 可能意味着 |
[12:26] | and World War III. | 我们是否会面临第三次世界大战 |
[12:51] | Mr. Ambassador, Anton Gorev is under the impression | 大使先生 安东·葛莱弗认为 |
[12:53] | that the U.K. is willing to lift the sanctions on his account. | 英国将撤销对其资金帐户的制裁 |
[12:57] | Uh, given U.S. approval. | 在美国同意的情况下 |
[12:59] | Well, that’s what we told him. | 这是我们告诉他的 |
[13:00] | But we assumed it be a non-issue, | 但我们觉得这不是问题 |
[13:01] | because you would refuse. | 因为你会拒绝 |
[13:03] | Well, the president is considering his request. | 总统正在考虑他的请求 |
[13:06] | So, what’s the real problem? | 那么到底是什么问题 |
[13:09] | The 138 oligarchs whose sanctions won’t be lifted. | 有138位寡头政治集团成员将会受到制裁 |
[13:12] | Ah, so if you release the sanctions on Gorev, | 如果你们不制裁葛莱弗 |
[13:15] | the rest will beat a path to your door. | 那么剩下的人也会争先恐后去问个究竟 |
[13:18] | There should be some way to get the man back his own money. | 肯定有办法把他的钱拿回来 |
[13:24] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:26] | Didn’t I read an op-ed…? | 我读过一篇特约评论 |
[13:29] | by, um, Sir Richard Edgemont in, it was in The Sunday Times. | 《星期日泰晤士报》中理查德·埃奇蒙特爵士写的 |
[13:35] | He was… he was complaining | 他在抱怨 |
[13:35] | that-that the Londoners had sold | 伦敦人把过多个人财产 |
[13:38] | too much of their property to the Russians? | 都卖给了俄罗斯人 |
[13:40] | He said his hometown | 他提到 在他的家乡 |
[13:42] | was beginning to look like Londongrad. | 感觉像是伦敦格勒一样 |
[13:45] | Uh, yes, the gentry made millions off the oligarchs. | 贵族们从寡头执政者那里拿走了上百万 |
[13:48] | Now they’re complaining there’s too much coffee | 现在他们却开始抱怨 |
[13:50] | and vatrushka on the corner shops. | 街角小店里都开始卖瓦特鲁什卡和咖啡 |
[13:51] | Not enough tea and scones. | 没有茶和司康饼了 |
[13:53] | Anton Gorev owns at least three properties in England. | 安东·葛莱弗在英国至少有三处房产 |
[13:55] | They’ve got to be worth close to a 100 million total. | 总价值达一个亿 |
[13:58] | What if we could convince | 如果我们能说服 |
[13:59] | Sir Richard to buy them from him | 理查德先生 |
[14:02] | for cash? | 现金买下这些房产呢 |
[14:03] | Well, that would certainly fill Gorev’s coffers. | 那葛莱弗的金库瞬间就满了 |
[14:06] | Uh, but would it trigger the sanctions? | 但这会导致制裁吗 |
[14:08] | It shouldn’t, if he used an offshore bank. | 如果他的账户是开在离岸银行就不会 |
[14:11] | And I could make sure the Finance Ministry | 我也可以确保财政部 |
[14:14] | doesn’t throw up any red flags. | 不会发出任何危险信号 |
[14:18] | Mr. Ambassador, thank you so much for coming in. | 大使先生 非常感谢您能前来 |
[14:19] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[14:21] | – Madam Secretary. – Great. | -国务卿女士 -走好 |
[14:28] | Oliver Shaw sent over a hardcopy of his report | 奥利弗·肖发来一份他写的有关空军一号 |
[14:31] | on the Air Force One cyber-attack. | 遭到网络攻击的纸质报告 |
[14:33] | Any news on his hacker trap? | 他的黑客陷阱有什么新闻吗 |
[14:35] | No, not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[14:35] | Your studio executives are on their way up. | 你的演播室主管们马上就要来了 |
[14:38] | Show time. | 好戏开场 |
[14:40] | Think I’m ready for my close-up. | 我想我已经准备好拍特写了 |
[14:42] | And this is the conference room. | 这间就是会议室了 |
[14:44] | Where many important deals have been struck. | 在这里曾经达成过许多重要的交易 |
[14:46] | Well, thanks for the tour. | 谢谢你带我参观 |
[14:46] | There is so much history here. | 这里有好多的历史 |
[14:48] | I’ve always wanted to develop some kind | 我一直都想要开发一部 |
[14:50] | of historical political drama. | 有关历史政治的喜剧 |
[14:51] | Like John Adams, but as a series. | 《约翰·亚当斯》那种 但是排成连续剧 |
[14:54] | Well, I’ve tried it. | 我曾经试过这么做 |
[14:54] | And, uh, it’s cost prohibitive. | 但是它的成本太高昂了 |
[14:57] | And boring. | 而且也很无聊 |
[14:58] | Unless they’re all sleeping together. | 除非剧中的人物互相睡来睡去 |
[14:59] | That’s very Washington. | 那倒是很像华盛顿的风格了 |
[15:02] | Not in this office. | 不过我们这里可不是这样的 |
[15:04] | So I gave you a rough outline of what | 我想我在电子邮件中给你们发了一份 |
[15:06] | what we were hoping to achieve in the e-mail I sent. | 有关我们希望达到的效果的粗略提纲 |
[15:08] | Right, so you want to air our shows in Eastern Europe, | 是的 你是想要在东欧播出我们的片子 |
[15:11] | and then follow them with pro-western news. | 然后接着播放一些亲西方的新闻 |
[15:13] | I’m sure you’ve heard about Russia’s recent aggression. | 我想你们肯定听说了俄国最近的挑衅行为 |
[15:16] | I can’t get into the classified details, | 我不能透露保密的详情 |
[15:18] | but in the next few months, | 但几个月之后 |
[15:19] | we could be on the brink of war in Europe. | 也许我们与欧洲的战争将一触即发 |
[15:22] | Altering the negative perceptions of the U.S. | 如果能转变俄罗斯族人心中 |
[15:24] | in the minds of ethnic Russians | 对美国的消极态度 |
[15:26] | could literally change the course of our future. | 将很可能会改变我们未来的进程 |
[15:29] | Well, I-I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[15:30] | that, uh, it-it’s an honor | 能被邀请来 |
[15:32] | to be asked to contribute to the cause. | 为推进这件事做出贡献 真是我的荣幸 |
[15:34] | Contribute. Now, that’s an excellent word. | 做出贡献 这个词说得太妙了 |
[15:37] | We’re asking you to make a contribution to your country, | 我们想要请你们以爱国的名义 |
[15:41] | in the name of patriotism. | 为你的国家做贡献 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | So, our studio produces television shows | 是这样的 我们演播室的电视节目 |
[15:50] | at a deficit. | 都是先亏本制作 |
[15:51] | And we make our money back over time through license fees. | 过段时间再通过收取收视费把钱赚回来 |
[15:55] | So, um, what were you thinking in terms of a fee? | 那么 你觉得这部片子该怎么收费呢 |
[16:00] | Actually, I was using the word “contribute”, | 事实上 我刚才用的词是”做贡献” |
[16:04] | literally. | 我是说真的 |
[16:22] | You should not be on your own. | 你不该一个人呆着 |
[16:24] | People will say you keep secrets. | 别人会觉得你心里藏着什么秘密 |
[16:27] | They can say what they like. | 他们爱说什么说什么好了 |
[16:31] | I will stand with you. | 我陪你站一会 |
[16:33] | We’ll look like we are being social together. | 这样我们看着像是在一起聊天 |
[16:38] | You’re a good friend, Ivan. | 你是个好朋友 伊凡 |
[16:41] | And a good Russian. | 也是个善良的俄国人 |
[16:44] | Sometimes I find it is not so easy to be both. | 有时我觉得无法同时做这两种人 |
[16:55] | 我们在欣赏奥斯特洛夫夫人的画像 期待什么时候能管她叫总统女士 | |
[18:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:07] | It’s Dmitri. | 我是迪米特里 |
[18:09] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:10] | Sir, I can’t do this. | 先生 我不能这么做 |
[18:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[18:13] | I’m-I’m, uh, I’m in the embassy. | 我在…我在大使馆 |
[18:15] | I drank too much. | 我喝多了 |
[18:16] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[18:18] | You got to get yourself together and get out of there. | 你得打起精神 离开那地方 |
[18:19] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[18:20] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你没听懂 |
[18:22] | Now, Dmitri. | 现在就走 迪米特里 |
[18:23] | We can talk later. | 我们晚些时候再谈 |
[18:51] | Did Bozek really ask to join NATO? | 博泽克真的要求加入北约了吗 |
[18:53] | That lethal aid package he got from us | 他从我们这里得到的援助计划 |
[18:55] | must’ve included a pair of brass ones. | 真是让他长了不少胆子 |
[18:56] | Okay, he’s right to be concerned. | 好吧 他担心也是对的 |
[18:58] | The situation is growing worse by the day. | 情况一天比一天糟 |
[19:01] | We need somebody who can deescalate it. | 我们需要有人来降级紧张局势 |
[19:03] | I know you think that someone is Anton Gorev. | 我知道你认为安东·葛莱弗能做到 |
[19:06] | But he doesn’t have the money to run. | 但他没有足够的钱来运作 |
[19:08] | It’s true that the British refuse to lift the sanctions, | 英国人的确拒绝解除制裁 |
[19:11] | – but– – But you have a backup plan. | -但… -但你有备用计划 |
[19:14] | I just spoke to Sir Richard Edgemont. | 我刚跟理查德·埃奇蒙特先生谈过 |
[19:16] | And he is willing to purchase Gorev’s two London townhouses | 他很愿意以八百万元现金买下葛莱弗的 |
[19:19] | and his country home in Wiltshire for 80 million cash. | 两处伦敦宅邸和他在威尔特郡的乡间住宅 |
[19:24] | It’s a great deal for everyone. | 这交易对他们双方都有利 |
[19:26] | Except us. | 但对我们没好处 |
[19:27] | With all the hoops we’re jumping through on his behalf, | 我们替他解决了这么多麻烦 |
[19:30] | Anton Gorev should be required | 我们应该要求安东·葛莱弗 |
[19:31] | to work with our intelligence people. | 跟我们的情报人员合作 |
[19:33] | When Pavel Ostrov was president, | 在帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫任总统时 |
[19:34] | Gorev was his right-hand man for God’s sake. | 葛莱弗可是他的左膀右臂 |
[19:37] | He has information we could use. | 他手上有我们可用的信息 |
[19:38] | He will never go for it. | 他绝不会答应这种要求的 |
[19:41] | He’s not gonna betray his country for money. | 他不会为了钱而背叛他的国家 |
[19:43] | Even if that money was the difference between | 即使这笔钱能让他从终身被放逐 |
[19:45] | a return to power and a lifetime in exile? | 变成回归权力中心吗 |
[19:48] | For one minute, | 我们暂时 |
[19:49] | let’s think of Gorev as an asset. | 把葛莱弗想象成一个普通线人 |
[19:51] | Not just the answer to our Russian problem. | 而不只是我们解决俄罗斯问题的方法 |
[19:53] | And I’m afraid that if we push him too hard | 而且我担心如果我们逼他逼得太紧了 |
[19:55] | and he walks away, | 他彻底放弃了 |
[19:57] | we’ll be handing Maria Ostrov the presidency. | 我们就把总统之位拱手送给了玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫 |
[20:00] | I’m not convinced he will walk away. | 我不相信他会彻底放弃 |
[20:01] | He’s a loyalist. | 他是个忠义之士 |
[20:02] | He’s a desperate man… | 他很绝望… |
[20:04] | in need of money. | 他需要钱 |
[20:07] | Hold the cash. | 把钱先拿好 |
[20:10] | Let’s turn the screws. | 我们去给他加加压吧 |
[20:39] | I can make parts of the State Department and White House | 我可以让国务院和白宫的部分区域 |
[20:42] | available for film shoots. | 供拍摄所用 |
[20:43] | Oh, that’s a nice offer, Jay. | 这提议很不错 杰伊 |
[20:44] | but it’s pretty easy to shoot in L.A. or New York | 但是在洛杉矶和纽约拍摄很方便 |
[20:47] | and make it look like D.C. | 而且我们也可以拍得看起来像在华盛顿 |
[20:48] | And even if we did agree to forgo our profits, | 即使我们不计较利润 |
[20:50] | someone still has to pay residuals | 总还要有人来支付 |
[20:52] | to the actors in the show, the writers and directors. | 演员 编剧 和导演的片酬吧 |
[20:54] | We can negotiate waivers. | 我们可以协商免费 |
[20:56] | With the talent unions? | 和人才工会吗 |
[20:57] | I mean, maybe you should try something easier, | 那你还不如试试简单点的事儿 |
[20:58] | like a, uh, Middle East peace accord. | 比如 中东和平协议 |
[21:02] | Now, Jay, you want | 杰伊 你所要求的是 |
[21:03] | an expensive product for virtually nothing. | 用高昂的成本来生产一个几乎零收益的产品 |
[21:05] | Just because you have a special interest, | 这是你的特殊利益 |
[21:07] | it doesn’t meant that — | 但这不是 |
[21:08] | I-I’m sorry. | 你 你说什么 |
[21:09] | Helping to prevent World War III is a “special interest”? | 阻止第三次世界大战的爆发是”特殊利益” |
[21:13] | ‘Cause… that’s what’s at stake here. | 因为 这就是现在的当务之急 |
[21:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:24] | What? I’m walking down the street. | 干什么 我在街上溜达啊 |
[21:25] | This is a free country, right? | 这是个自由的国度 不是吗 |
[21:26] | Not for you. Not right now. | 对你而言 现在不是 |
[21:28] | You have got to stay sharp, Dmitri! | 你必须保持警惕 迪米特里 |
[21:30] | You make one stupid mistake, and you can get yourself killed. | 任何愚蠢的错误都会给你招来杀身之祸 |
[21:32] | Yeah, what doesn’t matter as long as I do my job? | 只要我完成任务 我的生死又有谁在乎 |
[21:34] | It matters to me. | 我在乎 |
[21:36] | It matters to your sister. | 你妹妹在乎 |
[21:38] | Go get sober, then call me. | 醒完酒给我打电话 |
[21:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:42] | Is Anton Gorev gonna run against Maria Ostrov | 安东·葛莱弗要与玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[21:46] | for the presidency? | 竞争总统大选吗 |
[21:47] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[21:49] | Well, I overheard some intelligence officers | 我偷听到两个情报官员说 |
[21:51] | say that they were bringing Gorev’s daughter to the embassy. | 他们要把葛莱弗的女儿带到大使馆去 |
[21:54] | Olga? | 奥尔佳 |
[21:54] | Yeah. They said she would stay for a month. | 对 他们说她要在那待一个月 |
[21:57] | Then I thought maybe she’s some kind of leverage. | 我就觉得她可能是筹码 |
[22:00] | But maybe this is at her request. | 但也可能是她自己要求去的 |
[22:04] | Go back to your dorm. | 回宿舍去吧 |
[22:09] | I know this is disappointing, | 我知道这么说让人失望 |
[22:11] | but in many ways, the entertainment industry | 但从很多方面来看 娱乐业 |
[22:13] | is like the federal government, right? | 就像联邦政府 |
[22:15] | It’s large, somewhat inefficient, | 庞大又低效 |
[22:17] | and it’s very resistant to change. | 而且这一现状很难改变 |
[22:19] | If you would just agree to keep working with me, I… | 如果你同意继续与我合作 我 |
[22:22] | Much as I hate to do it, | 尽管我也不想做这样的决定 |
[22:23] | I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[22:23] | It’s-it’s just not feasible. I have to pass. | 方案不可行 我只能拒绝 |
[22:27] | I can get you ten minutes with the president. | 我可以给你留十分钟与总统谈谈 |
[22:30] | I already met him — fundraiser at Gwen Stefani’s house. | 我在格温·史蒂芬妮家的筹款会上见过他了 |
[22:33] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[22:34] | Great meeting you, thank you so much. | 很高兴认识您 非常感谢 |
[22:36] | It was so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | Okay, appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[22:40] | – Okay, nice to see you. – Nice to see you. | -很高兴认识您 -很高兴认识您 |
[22:42] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:42] | Listen, you’re right, okay? | 你说得对 |
[22:44] | I don’t… I don’t have anything to trade with you. | 我没有 我没有任何筹码 |
[22:48] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[22:49] | Ten years ago, | 十年前 |
[22:50] | I was stationed at a consulate in Herat, Afghanistan. | 我在驻阿富汗赫拉特的领事馆工作 |
[22:52] | It was dangerous, | 那里很危险 |
[22:53] | but we’d been there for months, | 但我们已经在那好几个月了 |
[22:55] | no problems. | 什么也没有发生 |
[22:57] | We let our guard down. | 就放松了警惕 |
[22:59] | One of our SUVs hit a roadside bomb, | 我们的一辆越野车撞上了路边炸弹 |
[23:01] | and three foreign service officers were killed. | 三名外交事务官员遇难 |
[23:04] | Friends of mine. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[23:05] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:06] | I’m-I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[23:08] | We were evacuated the next day. | 第二天我们就撤离了 |
[23:10] | I was getting on a h… | 我上了一架 |
[23:11] | I was literally getting on a helicopter. | 我手脚并用爬上了一架直升机 |
[23:15] | When the consul came up, he wanted me to stay with him | 这时领事过来了 他希望我留下 |
[23:18] | and-and handle the arrangements for the bodies. | 和他一起安排遇难者的后事 |
[23:21] | We needed to get them back to the States, | 我们需要把他们的遗体运回美国 |
[23:23] | to their families. | 交给他们的家人 |
[23:24] | I said, “No. | 我说 “不 |
[23:27] | Let someone else do it.” | 让别人去做” |
[23:29] | I was young and scared, | 我那时还年轻 又吓坏了 |
[23:30] | and I wa… I wanted to go home. | 我想 我只想回家 |
[23:34] | But the next morning, I regretted it, | 但是第二天早上 我就后悔了 |
[23:36] | and every day since, I regret it, | 之后的每一天 我都在后悔 |
[23:38] | because when it was my turn to help, I… I said no. | 因为我在本该我伸出援手的时候 退缩了 |
[23:44] | This is your turn. | 现在该你出手了 |
[23:45] | And if you say no, if you say, “Let someone else do it,” | 如果你拒绝 如果你说”让别人去做” |
[23:48] | I promise you, you’ll wake up tomorrow morning… | 等你明天早上醒来 你一定 |
[23:52] | …and you’ll… | 你一定会 |
[23:55] | you’ll regret it. | 你一定会后悔 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry, Jay. | 抱歉 杰伊 |
[24:05] | I, uh, I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[24:23] | Professor McCord. | 麦考德教授 |
[24:24] | Is everything all right? | 有事吗 |
[24:26] | Olga, I think it would be a good idea | 奥尔佳 我觉得你最好 |
[24:27] | if you came to stay with Elizabeth and me | 过来与我和伊丽莎白 |
[24:29] | for a couple of days. | 住上几天 |
[24:31] | Do I have time to pack a bag? | 有时间收拾下东西吗 |
[24:34] | I’m gonna say no. | 看来没有了 |
[24:40] | Olga Gorev, come with us. | 奥尔佳·葛莱弗 跟我们走 |
[24:42] | Hey, guys, what can I do for you? | 兄弟们 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[24:43] | This is not your business, mister. | 不关你的事 先生 |
[24:45] | Her father send us. | 她父亲派我们来的 |
[24:46] | Oh, it must be some kind of mistake, | 这样啊 那肯定是搞错了 |
[24:48] | ’cause just got off the phone with her father. | 我刚和她父亲通过电话 |
[24:49] | Anton and I are old friends. | 安东和我是老朋友了 |
[24:52] | I’ll have him give you a call, | 我会让他给你们回个电话 |
[24:53] | let you know that everything’s okay. | 通知你们一切正常 |
[25:06] | Elizabeth, I will not | 伊丽莎白 我不会 |
[25:07] | trade government secrets to the Americans. | 把政府机密出卖给美国的 |
[25:09] | The price you’re asking is too high. | 你的要价太高了 |
[25:11] | The president was very insistent. | 总统态度很强硬 |
[25:15] | This is my daughter calling. | 我女儿打电话来了 |
[25:17] | But my answer to the president | 告诉总统 我的回答是 |
[25:18] | is that he should find another chump. | 请他另找傻子和他交易吧 |
[25:21] | Ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[25:22] | Henry’s on the phone, he says it’s urgent. | 亨利来电话了 说情况紧急 |
[25:28] | Hey, girls, don’t fill up on popcorn. | 姑娘们 别吃爆米花吃饱了 |
[25:29] | I got dinner. | 还有晚饭呢 |
[25:30] | Mom will be here soon. | 妈妈马上就回来 |
[25:31] | No worries, Dad. | 不用担心啦 爸 |
[25:32] | Olga, you settling in okay? | 奥尔佳 还适应吗 |
[25:34] | Yes, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Alison is taking excellent care of me. | 艾莉森把我照顾得很好 |
[25:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[25:38] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不明白 |
[25:39] | She’s here for a long visit, and she doesn’t pack a suitcase? | 她要在这待很久 但是她没带行李 |
[25:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:42] | But everything’s fine. | 但是一切正常 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:45] | Oh, yeah, she’s just visiting like any other normal person. | 没错 她不过就是随便串个门而已 |
[25:47] | You know, without extra clothes. | 只是没带换洗的衣服 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:50] | You probably want me to stop asking questions, huh? | 你是不是想让我别再问了 |
[25:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:53] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[25:54] | Run upstairs and tell the girls | 跑上去跟姑娘们说 |
[25:55] | dinner’s in about ten minutes, would you? | 大概十分钟以后开饭 好吗 |
[25:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Okay, so I’ve had about 20 minutes in the car | 我在车里花了二十分钟的时间 |
[26:07] | to process this news, | 来接受这事 |
[26:08] | and I think I know what’s going on. | 我想我知道是怎么回事 |
[26:11] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[26:14] | What’s the official story again? | 官方是怎么说的来着 |
[26:16] | Olga Gorev spontaneously decided to come for a visit. | 奥尔佳·葛莱弗自己决定来串门 |
[26:20] | Okay, so is there an unofficial story? | 那有非官方说法吗 |
[26:23] | Yes, but I can’t discuss it with you. | 有的 可我不能告诉你 |
[26:25] | I have a very high security clearance. | 我的安全级别非常高 |
[26:28] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[26:29] | Even so. | 那也不行 |
[26:32] | So how long is she staying? | 她要待多久 |
[26:34] | A while. | 一阵子 |
[26:35] | Days or weeks? | 几天还是几周 |
[26:36] | Weeks. | 几周 |
[26:37] | About three to four weeks? | 三四周 |
[26:39] | Elizabeth, don’t interrogate me. | 伊丽莎白 别把我像犯人一样审 |
[26:40] | This is about the Russian elections, isn’t it? | 她是因为俄罗斯大选才来的 对吧 |
[26:42] | Does Maria Ostrov think that Gorev is running, | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫是不是认为葛莱弗在逃 |
[26:44] | that he’s a threat? | 所以他是个威胁 |
[26:45] | Can’t say. Is Gorev gonna run? | 不好说 葛莱弗是不是要跑 |
[26:47] | Is that why he called this morning? | 他今早就是为此打电话的吗 |
[26:48] | Was Olga gonna be used as leverage | 别人会不会利用奥尔佳 |
[26:50] | to keep him out of the race? | 来阻止他参加大选 |
[26:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | That’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[26:54] | Babe, wait a minute. | 宝贝儿 等会儿 |
[26:56] | Things are in play. | 事情都已经开始了 |
[26:57] | Delicate moves are being made. | 背后有人在搞鬼 |
[26:59] | If any of it has been compromised | 如果你的所作所为 |
[27:01] | by something that you’ve done… | 对其产生影响 |
[27:02] | It was a judgment call. | 这是个主观判断问题 |
[27:05] | You and I made a promise to Anton Gorev. | 我们都答应安东·葛莱弗了 |
[27:08] | That we would look after Olga. | 我们会好好照顾奥尔佳的 |
[27:13] | I’m gonna go get changed. | 我得去换衣服了 |
[27:15] | And then I’m gonna call the president | 我去给总统打电话 |
[27:16] | and tell him that we have a house guest. | 说我们家有客人 |
[27:23] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry that didn’t work out today. | 很遗憾今天进展不太顺利 |
[27:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:28] | And I appreciate the support, you and Daisy. | 谢谢你和黛西的支持 |
[27:31] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[27:35] | Hey, you know what they call you in the office pool? | 你知道办公室里的人怎么叫你吗 |
[27:40] | Saint Jay, patron of the long shot. | 他们叫你圣杰伊 渺茫希望的守护神 |
[27:44] | That doesn’t sound like a compliment. | 听起来不像好话啊 |
[27:47] | Well, it is. | 是好话啊 |
[27:58] | I didn’t know that you lost friends over there. | 我不知道你在那里失去了朋友 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[28:05] | I-I don’t talk about it much. | 我不怎么聊起这事 |
[28:10] | For a long time, you know, I felt… guilty. | 很久以来 我都觉得有负罪感 |
[28:14] | Not just for… leaving when I did, | 不仅仅是因为我离开了 |
[28:17] | but… | 但是 |
[28:20] | for not being in the car with them. | 更是因为我没在那辆车上 |
[28:23] | Yeah, but if you were in the car, you’d be dead too. | 但如果你也在那辆车上 你也会死的 |
[28:27] | And that’s why they call it survivor’s guilt. | 这就叫做幸存者的负罪感 |
[28:32] | Look, I don’t pretend to know what you went through. | 我不想假装了解你的感受 |
[28:37] | All I know is what I see. | 我只知道我见到了什么 |
[28:40] | And every day, I see you here, fighting the good fight. | 我见到你每天都在这儿奋斗着 |
[28:45] | You may not always win, | 你可能无法事事都成功 |
[28:48] | but you never stop fighting. | 可你从未停止奋斗 |
[28:51] | And it counts, man. | 这很重要 |
[28:54] | It counts for a lot. | 非常重要 |
[29:04] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -宝贝儿 |
[29:06] | Can we talk about my column? It’s due tomorrow. | 能聊聊我的专栏吗 明天就要发表了 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I read it at work. I e-mailed you. | 我上班的时候看过了 我给你发邮件了 |
[29:11] | I really liked it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[29:13] | I was kind of hoping for more. | 能不能给点意见 |
[29:15] | Well, um… | 是这样的 |
[29:16] | there were… | 里面 |
[29:17] | there were things in it that really surprised me. | 里面的内容让我很惊喜 |
[29:19] | Like, uh… like… | 比如 比如 |
[29:23] | adding different layers | 给衣服增加层次 |
[29:24] | and wearing pointed shoes makes you look taller. | 穿尖头鞋能让你看起来高一点 |
[29:26] | I mean, I’ve done that– I can’t remember since how long, | 我一直是这么做的 |
[29:29] | and I never knew why. | 而一直不知道为什么 |
[29:31] | And what about my idea for the second column? | 那我关于第二个专栏的想法呢 |
[29:34] | Um, was that in the e-mail? | 你邮件里提到了吗 |
[29:36] | We talked about it this morning. | 我们早晨聊过的 |
[29:40] | You-you were going to go to the mall, | 你说你要去商场 |
[29:42] | and it was to shop… | 去逛街 |
[29:44] | If you don’t remember, just say so. | 你要是忘了就直说吧 |
[29:46] | I-I do, I remember the mall. | 我没忘 我记得你提过商场 |
[29:48] | And then… then I got that text. | 然后我就收到了那条短信 |
[29:52] | Oh, Alison, I’m sorry. | 艾莉森 对不起 |
[29:53] | It has been such a… long day. | 今天我事情太多了 |
[29:56] | I… I’m sorry, I don’t remember | 很抱歉 我不记得 |
[29:58] | what your second article was, uh, gonna be about. | 你第二个专栏的内容了 |
[30:01] | But why don’t you tell me about it now? | 你现在给我讲讲好吗 |
[30:02] | Why bother? | 何必呢 |
[30:04] | Nothing I do makes any kind of impression on you. | 你完全不在乎我做了什么 |
[30:07] | It’s like you couldn’t care less what I do. | 你根本就不关心我的事 |
[30:09] | I’m invisible. | 我就像个隐形人 |
[30:10] | Hang on a second. | 你等会儿 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna go downstairs and talk to Olga, | 我还是下楼去和奥尔佳去聊吧 |
[30:13] | the stranger | 她是个陌生人 |
[30:14] | who finds me more interesting than my own mother. | 但却比我亲妈更关心我 |
[30:17] | Ali, that… I… | 艾莉 我 |
[30:24] | Since when did you become the easy daughter? | 你什么时候变成家里的乖乖女了 |
[30:28] | I’m actually learning all about that in my child psych class. | 我在幼儿心理上学过这些 |
[30:32] | It’s, like, classic middle kid stuff. | 这是家里中间孩子的典型特征 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[30:35] | But… is she right? | 那她说的对吗 |
[30:40] | The truth? | 你要听真话吗 |
[30:42] | Alison gets the short end of the attention stick around here. | 艾莉森在家得到的关注最少 |
[30:45] | In what way? | 谁说的 |
[30:46] | Well, this fashion thing, it’s been going on for a long time. | 她搞时尚的事 其实都挺久的了 |
[30:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:51] | Years, Mom. | 都好几年了 妈妈 |
[30:53] | I mean, she reads magazines and blogs. | 她看杂志 看时尚博客 |
[30:55] | She follows trends. | 她跟随潮流 |
[30:58] | She even sketches designs sometimes. | 她有的时候还会画时装草图 |
[31:00] | She does? Sketches? | 真的吗 她设计草图吗 |
[31:06] | The president agrees Olga should stay as long as she likes. | 总统认为奥尔佳想呆多久都可以 |
[31:10] | Obviously, we’d like to keep this quiet. | 显然我们不想对外公开此事 |
[31:13] | People could make political hay | 如果走漏风声 |
[31:15] | both here and in Russia if word got out. | 将引发我们两国人民的政治争论 |
[31:17] | I know this puts the president in an awkward position. | 我知道这让总统的处境变得很尴尬 |
[31:21] | He’s a father too. | 他也是位父亲 |
[31:23] | Now I guess I’m waiting, as they say, | 现在我猜自己正如他们所言 在等待 |
[31:25] | for the other shoe to drop. | 另一只鞋掉下来[心神不宁] |
[31:28] | My daughter is in your house. | 我女儿在你家 |
[31:30] | This puts you in a unique position | 你的身份变得很特殊 |
[31:32] | to ask of me… well, anything. | 可以对我…随意提要求 |
[31:36] | Anton, I would never use your daughter as a bargaining chip. | 安东 我永远不会利用你女儿当做筹码 |
[31:40] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[31:41] | But the president’s original offer still stands. | 但总统最初提出的条件仍奏效 |
[31:46] | Give us information, and we’ll find a way to get you your cash. | 给我们情报 我们会想办法拿回你的钱 |
[31:50] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:51] | I can’t give you anything that would hurt Russia. | 我不会将不利于俄罗斯的情报透露给你们 |
[31:53] | I can’t give you anything that could be traced back to me. | 日后会查到我头上的 我不会对你们开口 |
[32:01] | I wanted to be president, Elizabeth. | 我想当总统 伊丽莎白 |
[32:03] | I was also hoping that it would mark the beginning | 我也希望这将标志着 |
[32:05] | of a better relationship between our two countries. | 我们两国更友好关系的开始 |
[32:09] | I am truly sorry that it could not be. | 事实未必会如此 我对此很遗憾 |
[32:13] | Anton, I believe the wheel is still turning. | 安东 我认为事情还远没有结束 |
[32:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:30] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[32:35] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry if I ever made you feel invisible | 我很抱歉让你感觉自己被忽视 |
[32:42] | or unimportant or unheard | 不重要 不被理睬 |
[32:46] | or anything other than cherished. | 或是有任何自己不被重视的感觉 |
[32:48] | Because… that is what you are. | 因为… 我很重视你 |
[32:52] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:56] | You know, when I was growing up, | 当我是个孩子时 |
[32:57] | it seemed like the only thing | 我觉得 |
[33:00] | that my parents ever talked about was my brother | 我父母只关心我哥哥 |
[33:03] | and what new trouble he was getting into, | 还有他又惹上了什么新麻烦 |
[33:06] | and it seemed like… | 就好像… |
[33:09] | like they took me for granted. | 他们不把我当回事 |
[33:12] | And I swore that I would never do that when I was a mom. | 我发誓自己为人母时绝不会步其后尘 |
[33:17] | I also swore I would never use pacifiers or disposable diapers. | 我也发誓永不会用安抚奶嘴和一次性尿布 |
[33:21] | But… | 可是… |
[33:23] | Noodle, I’m not perfect, but I am trying, | 宝贝 我并不完美 但我在努力 |
[33:25] | and I need you bear with me, please? Please? | 请你对我宽容些 可以吗 |
[33:28] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[33:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:35] | So, Dash’s real name is George Lasko. | 所以塔什的真名叫乔治·拉斯科 |
[33:37] | Interpol confirmed Lasko is wanted | 国际刑警组织确认 |
[33:40] | for cyber attacks he committed | 拉斯科曾因年轻时在其祖国阿尔及利亚 |
[33:41] | as a juvenile in his home country of Algeria, | 犯网络攻击罪被通缉 |
[33:43] | but no one had connected him to the Dash alias until now. | 但之前没人察觉到他和化名塔什有关联 |
[33:47] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[33:48] | Anton Gorev. | 通过安东·葛莱弗 |
[33:50] | Reading over Oliver’s report, | 在奥利弗的报告中 |
[33:52] | I saw that the Russian government hired Dash | 我读到俄罗斯政府2007年曾 |
[33:55] | to cyber-attack Estonia in 2007. | 雇用塔什网络攻击爱沙尼亚 |
[33:57] | That’s when Gorev was head of the GRU, | 那时葛莱弗还是苏军总参谋部情报总局局长 |
[33:59] | and they would’ve handled the payment. | 由他们来出佣金 |
[34:01] | Gorev told me they paid George Lasko five million in cash. | 葛莱弗说他们给了乔治·拉斯科五百万现金 |
[34:05] | Did you happen to discuss any current events? | 你们有讨论什么时事吗 |
[34:08] | The Air Force One attack. | 空军一号袭击事件 |
[34:10] | He says it wasn’t the Russians. | 他说不是俄罗斯人干的 |
[34:12] | What else can he say? | 他还能说什么呢 |
[34:13] | Well, it’s also possible that it was them, | 确实有可能是他们干的 |
[34:15] | and Gorev was just out of the loop. | 葛莱弗只是不知情 |
[34:18] | When Air Force One was hacked, President Ostrov was sick. | 空军一号被黑时 奥斯特罗夫总统身体抱恙 |
[34:22] | It’s possible the attack was ordered by the Generals, | 可能是将军们或玛丽亚下令攻击的 |
[34:24] | or Maria, bypassing government channels. | 没走政府渠道 |
[34:27] | She strikes me as the type to go rogue. | 我觉得她真是一意胡来啊 |
[34:29] | I’ve got Interpol working to track Lasko down. | 我已让国际刑警组织追捕拉斯科 |
[34:32] | Hopefully they can grab him up | 希望在他向我们实施第二次攻击前 |
[34:34] | before he can execute his second attack on us. | 他们就能抓到他 |
[34:36] | And don’t worry Bess. | 贝丝 别担心 |
[34:37] | Anton Gorev’s help today will stay with the three of us. | 安东·葛莱弗今日的援助只有我们三个知情 |
[34:40] | Along with the fact that you’re harboring his daughter. | 还有你藏匿了他女儿这件事 |
[34:43] | I prefer to call it hosting. | 应该是留宿 |
[34:47] | Mr. President, aside from keeping Olga safe, | 总统阁下 除了保证奥尔佳的安全 |
[34:50] | I would like to give Anton Gorev | 我希望能提供给安东·葛莱弗别的好处 |
[34:52] | something else in exchange for his help. | 来回报他的帮助 |
[34:55] | Something, I think, could benefit all of us. | 我认为这样对我们大家都好 |
[34:57] | Something like $80 million? | 比如八千万美金吗 |
[34:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 阁下 |
[35:02] | Go ahead. | 就这么办吧 |
[35:03] | Sir Richard can close the deal. | 理查德先生可以进行交易 |
[35:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:07] | And, uh, good work. | 干得不错 |
[35:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[35:52] | No, oh. 23 years of marriage means | 不 她一点也不在乎这 |
[35:54] | She’s coming for you, Dad. | 她要赢你了 老爸 |
[35:55] | nothing to this woman. | 23年的夫妻感情啊 |
[35:57] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太不好意思了 |
[35:58] | You are not sorry, Elizabeth McCord. | 你没觉得不好意思 伊丽莎白·麦考德 |
[36:00] | You are not sorry. | 你没有歉意 |
[36:01] | Sorry not sorry, right, Mrs. McCord? | 很遗憾她没有歉意 对吧 麦考德夫人 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | You just sorried yourself. | 你只是为自己感到遗憾 |
[36:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:13] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:21] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[36:27] | It’s Gorev. | 葛莱弗出事了 |
[36:33] | Olga. | 奥尔佳 |
[36:45] | It’s your dad. | 你父亲出事了 |
[36:47] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 非常遗憾 |
[36:51] | Come, come, come. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[37:25] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:27] | Not so well. | 不太好 |
[37:28] | But, uh, sober, at least. | 但至少清醒了 |
[37:32] | I heard the news. | 我听说了 |
[37:35] | Gorev is dead. | 葛莱弗死了 |
[37:37] | The police in London are saying | 伦敦的警察说 |
[37:38] | it was a pay dispute with his aide. | 说是和属下的工资纠纷 |
[37:41] | Perhaps later I will arrange | 那说不定过一会儿 |
[37:43] | for you to buy the Manhattan Bridge. | 我也会在曼哈顿大桥上把你干掉 |
[37:45] | Brooklyn Bridge. | 是布鲁克林大桥 |
[37:47] | But I agree with you– | 但是我同意你的观点 |
[37:48] | Anton Gorev was assassinated. | 安东·葛莱弗是被刺杀的 |
[37:55] | And there’s something I didn’t tell you before. | 其实我还有事没告诉你 |
[37:58] | Something else I heard at the embassy. | 我在大使馆听到的事 |
[38:04] | It’s all planned. | 都计划好了 |
[38:06] | The invasion. | 入侵 |
[38:07] | As soon as Maria Ostrov is elected, | 一旦玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫当选 |
[38:09] | Russia will attack Western Ukraine. | 俄罗斯就会进攻西乌克兰 |
[38:22] | There are good people in this country, Dmitri. | 这个国家还是有好人的 迪米特里 |
[38:25] | People who want peace. | 想要和平的人 |
[38:27] | They’re working for it every day. | 他们每天都在为之努力 |
[38:30] | I believe you are one of them. | 我相信你也是其中之一 |
[38:40] | Are you sure you don’t want to just stay a little bit longer? | 确定不再多待些时日了吗 |
[38:43] | Olga, the situation at home is very unstable. | 奥尔佳 你的家乡现在局势动荡 |
[38:46] | And I think that if Maria Ostrov gets it into her mind… | 我觉得玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫现在有点 |
[38:48] | I have to go back to Russia to bury my father. | 我必须回俄罗斯埋葬我父亲 |
[38:59] | And whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[39:02] | I can’t give up on my country yet. | 我还不能就这样放弃我的国家 |
[39:05] | Not when he sacrificed so much. | 他已经牺牲了这么多 |
[39:09] | He was very proud of you. | 他很为你骄傲的 |
[39:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[39:18] | thank your family. | 谢谢你的家人 |
[39:21] | I hope when Dr. McCord took me in, | 我希望麦考德博士收留我的事 |
[39:23] | that didn’t cause you any trouble. | 没有给你带来麻烦 |
[39:24] | No, no. | 不会 |
[39:26] | Dr. McCord always does what he believes is right. | 麦考德博士认为对的事 就肯定会做 |
[39:29] | That’s why I love him so much. | 我爱的就是他这一点 |
[39:32] | Look, you have a safe flight and… | 回去的旅途一路顺风 |
[39:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[40:01] | I’m weeding. | 汰旧更新 |
[40:02] | You… What? | 干 什么 |
[40:04] | That’s what fashion people call cleaning out your closet. | 时尚的人的叫法 清理衣柜 |
[40:07] | The rule is if you haven’t worn it in a year, | 规则是 如果一年都没穿过 |
[40:10] | it has to go. | 那就该扔了 |
[40:11] | It’s midnight. | 但现在是午夜 |
[40:13] | Did you know that if you have big shoulders | 你知不知道如果你的肩很宽 |
[40:16] | you can’t wear boxy jackets? | 就不能穿箱型茄克 |
[40:18] | And if you have orange in your skin, | 如果你的皮肤比较黄 |
[40:20] | you have to stay away | 那就一定要 |
[40:21] | from anything in the pink family. | 离粉色系远点 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:24] | You don’t have boxy shoulders or orange skin, so. | 你的肩不宽皮肤也不黄 所以别闹 |
[40:30] | Did you know that our daughter knows all this stuff? | 你知道你女儿这些都知道吗 |
[40:32] | I didn’t. | 我就不知道 |
[40:37] | Did you know that she sketches? | 你知道她设计时装吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[40:44] | Not me. | 但我不知道 |
[40:50] | Alison thinks I’m not interested in her. | 艾莉森觉得我不关注她 |
[40:54] | And you know why she thinks that? | 你知道她为什么这么想吗 |
[40:57] | Because she’s not a crisis. | 因为她不是个什么危机 |
[41:00] | And that’s what I do. | 但这却是我的工作 |
[41:02] | I deal with one crisis after another crisis after another, | 我处理一个危机接着处理下一个危机 |
[41:07] | while my life just passes by. | 生活却在此间悄然流逝 |
[41:13] | Babe, | 宝贝 |
[41:14] | Alison is okay. | 艾莉森没事的 |
[41:16] | You guys had a fight. It’s over. | 你们就是吵了一架 过去了 |
[41:19] | I… | 我 |
[41:20] | What is this really about? | 你到底是在介意什么 |
[41:25] | You think you have your eye on the ball, | 你专心关注着你认为重要的事 |
[41:28] | and then you just end up missing everything. | 其实却错过了所有 |
[41:33] | And how am I supposed to guard | 我要怎么保护 |
[41:35] | against things I never even see coming? | 我都没能预见的东西 |
[41:40] | Effect real change in the world. | 带来改变世界的影响 |
[41:42] | That was Conrad’s pitch. | 那是康拉德的事 |
[41:44] | I didn’t go looking for the job. | 我并不想做这份工作的 |
[41:46] | And… | 而且 |
[41:51] | I know you feel bad about Anton. | 我知道安东的死你很遗憾 |
[41:55] | I feel bad about him, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[41:57] | Please don’t say anything about God. | 拜托 现在别跟我谈上帝 |
[42:01] | I wasn’t going to. | 本来也没打算 |
[42:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:12] | Mikhail Bozek was on his private plane, | 米哈伊尔·博泽克坐着他的私人飞机 |
[42:14] | headed back to Ukraine. | 飞往乌克兰 |
[42:15] | They went down about 100 miles west of Kiev. | 在基辅西边一百英里左右的地方坠毁了 |
[42:17] | Rescue teams are on the scene. | 救援队已经赶到了 |
[42:19] | The president and his crew | 总统和他的手下 |
[42:20] | managed to bail out before the plane hit the ground. | 在坠机前逃出了飞机 |
[42:22] | We’re waiting for… | 我们还在等 |
[42:24] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[42:26] | President Dalton? | 道尔顿总统 |
[42:27] | Yes, Mikhail. | 是我 米哈伊尔 |
[42:28] | I’m here with Craig Sterling and Elizabeth McCord. | 我身边是克里格·斯特林和伊丽莎白·麦考德 |
[42:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:32] | We’re all okay, but it’s a miracle. | 我们都没事 但这绝对是个奇迹 |
[42:35] | Mr. President, can you describe what happened with the plane? | 总统先生 能描述一下飞机怎么了吗 |
[42:38] | There was some kind of malfunction. | 飞机出了点故障 |
[42:39] | The autopilot suddenly programmed itself | 自动飞行仪突然自动 |
[42:42] | to drop 20,000 feet, | 下降了两万英尺 |
[42:44] | and our pilot couldn’t shut it down. | 飞行员无法关闭 |
[42:47] | We had parachutes on board, and we bailed out. | 飞机上有降落伞 所以我们就跳伞了 |
[42:50] | The plane crashed on empty land. | 飞机坠毁在了一片空地上 |
[42:52] | So no one was killed? | 所以没有伤亡吗 |
[42:53] | No, no, thank God. | 没有 感谢上帝 |
[42:56] | We were very lucky. | 我们太幸运了 |
[42:58] | You should have the medic check you out, Mikhail. | 你应该让救护人员给你做个检查 米哈伊尔 |
[43:01] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再聊 |
[43:04] | Yes, that’s a good idea. | 好注意 |
[43:09] | Just like Air Force One. | 和空军一号的情况一模一样 |
[43:10] | This was Dash’s next attack. | 这是塔什的第二次袭击 |
[43:13] | Well, whoever hired Dash to hack your plane | 那个雇佣塔什入侵你飞机的 |
[43:16] | just tried to assassinate the Ukrainian president. | 刚刚试图刺杀乌克兰总统 |
[43:19] | Then it must be the Russians. | 那肯定是俄国了 |
[43:21] | No one else has motive to attack both the US and Ukraine. | 没人有动机同时与美国和乌克兰为敌 |
[43:24] | Maria Ostrov is crossing names off her enemies’ list | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫正在悉数消灭 |
[43:27] | on her way to becoming president. | 阻碍她成为总统的敌人 |
[43:28] | With Anton Gorev dead, | 安东·葛莱弗一死 |
[43:30] | there’s no one left to stop her. | 就没有人能阻止她了 |