时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Luke Miller | 我叫卢克·米勒 |
[00:03] | 叙利亚-阿拉伯沙漠 叙利亚 | |
[00:05] | I claimed to be a volunteer EMT | 我自称是志愿急救技术员 |
[00:08] | but was exposed as spy sent by the United States government | 但被发现是美国政府派来 |
[00:11] | to undermine the Islamic State | 破坏伊斯兰共和国的间谍 |
[00:15] | President Dalton, | 道尔顿总统 |
[00:17] | your air strikes bring pain upon your people | 你的空袭为你的人民带来痛苦 |
[00:19] | and death to your troops. | 为军队带来死亡 |
[00:21] | Now I must pay for your policies | 而我现在要为你这一 |
[00:23] | which only plunge America into endless fire | 将美国带入无尽战火的政策而付出代价 |
[00:36] | Just as you execute our warriors, | 在你残杀我们的战士时 |
[00:39] | we will exterminate all so-called American aid workers | 我们也将处死所有在我们境内的 |
[00:41] | within our borders. | 所谓的美国救援人员 |
[00:43] | They are heathens | 他们都是异教徒 |
[00:45] | and puppets of American intelligence | 是美国情报机构的傀儡 |
[00:47] | and will be killed like dogs. | 他们将被屠狗一般地处死 |
[00:51] | He goes by Abu Nahar. | 他自称阿布·纳哈尔 |
[00:53] | But based on his accent and his word choice, | 但听他的口音和措辞 |
[00:56] | it appears he’s the first American in ISIS leadership. | 他应该是伊斯兰共和国领导层的第一个美国人 |
[00:59] | Do we have any idea who the hell he is? | 我们知道他究竟是谁吗 |
[01:01] | Our prelim analysis suggests that he’s in his 20s, | 初步分析显示他二十多岁 |
[01:04] | a naturalized citizen, and a fluent, if not native, | 美国公民 如果阿拉伯语不是他的母语 |
[01:07] | Arabic speaker. | 他也说得很流畅 |
[01:08] | An American convert… | 美国皈依者 |
[01:11] | native in English and fluent in Egyptian Arabic– | 英语是母语 熟练掌握埃及阿拉伯语 |
[01:14] | that’s got to be memorable. | 肯定有人记得他 |
[01:17] | Has CIA contacted local sources on ISIS borders? | 中情局联系边境上的线人了吗 |
[01:20] | Our field agents are reaching out. | 我们的特工正在积极联络 |
[01:22] | The Times has dubbed this guy “Jihadi Judd,” | 《时代》杂志把他称为圣战贾德 |
[01:25] | and the name’s sticking. | 看来他以后就叫这个了 |
[01:26] | This video has had two million views | 这个视频自一小时前上传以来 |
[01:28] | since it’s been uploaded an hour ago. | 已经被观看了二百万次 |
[01:30] | By tomorrow, 50 million will have watched an American recruit | 等到明天 会有五千万人看到这个美国人 |
[01:33] | murder his countryman. | 谋杀了自己的同胞 |
[01:34] | Anyone on the fence about joining the Caliphate | 对还不确定要不要投诚王权的人来说 |
[01:37] | just got a big push toward it. | 这可是促使他们加入的大动力 |
[01:38] | We’re rushing to shut down | 我们正抓紧 |
[01:40] | availability of the video here. | 撤掉这段视频 |
[01:41] | My team’s handling international traffic. | 我的团队正在处理国外观看流量 |
[01:44] | In the meantime, sir, | 与此同时 先生 |
[01:45] | I advise evacuating all federally employed aid workers | 我建议撤离所有伊斯兰国境内及接近边境的 |
[01:50] | in and near ISIS territory. | 美国联邦救援人员 |
[01:52] | Do it. | 好 |
[01:56] | Good morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿女士 |
[01:58] | I wish I could agree. | 我也希望今天早上挺好 |
[01:59] | I have the number for Luke Miller’s parents | 你准备好打给卢克·米勒的父母表示哀悼时 |
[02:00] | when you’re ready for condolences, ma’am. | 我这有他们的电话 |
[02:02] | I have a P.A. working every international search | 我派了公关人员监视每条境外搜索 |
[02:04] | and social media platform, | 和社交媒体平台 |
[02:05] | burying that video so deep even Criterion Collection won’t find it. | 这段视频被隐藏到连标准收藏公司都找不到 |
[02:09] | Good. Nadine, coordinate with the Baghdad Embassy | 很好 纳丁 配合巴格达大使馆 |
[02:13] | and USAID to enforce the mandatory evacuations. | 和国际开发署来执行强制撤离 |
[02:17] | And line up assistance for NGO workers | 并为其他决定撤退的非政府工作人员 |
[02:19] | – heeding our exit recommendation. – Yes, ma’am. | -提供帮助 -是 女士 |
[02:22] | So it’s still a voluntary evacuation for NGO’s? | 所以对于非政府组织来说 撤离是自愿的 |
[02:25] | Yes, but by the time you get finished with it, | 对 但等到你发表声明时 |
[02:27] | it won’t sound like one. | 得听着像是强制 |
[02:28] | Also, draft a message to all state employees | 还有 给过去五年被派去中东过的 |
[02:31] | posted in the Middle East in the past five years. | 所有国务院员工发条讯息 |
[02:33] | If anyone recalls an American citizen | 如果任何人记得一个 |
[02:36] | fluent in Egyptian Arabic who’d be in his 20s now, | 现在二十多岁能流利说阿拉伯语的美国人 |
[02:40] | bring them to me. | 让他们来见我 |
[02:41] | I’ll have it out by the hour. | 我一小时内就能发出去 |
[02:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | – Blake? – Yes? | -布莱克 -在 |
[02:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
[02:48] | I’m ready for that call. | 准备好打这通电话了 |
[02:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 女士 |
[03:11] | Hello. Mr. And Mrs. Miller? | 你好 是米勒先生和夫人吗 |
[03:15] | Here’s a list of the NGOs operating around ISIS territory. | 这写是在伊斯兰共和国附近工作的非政府组织 |
[03:19] | Follow up personally with the evacuation recommendation. | 亲自和它们联络 强调我们建议撤离 |
[03:22] | – Quickly. – Of course. | -尽快 -没问题 |
[03:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I… | 等等 我得… |
[03:25] | I have to talk to Tyler Hogan? | 我得跟泰勒·霍根通话 |
[03:27] | This would be tyler “The Hammer” Hogan? | 你是说大锤子泰勒·霍根吗 |
[03:30] | He’s very nice if you get him in a good mood. | 他心情好的时候还是个不错的人 |
[03:32] | How do I do that? Gift basket? | 怎么能让他心情好 送个礼品篮吗 |
[03:34] | Or should I just throw him down the Exorcist steps? | 还是直接把他从《驱魔人》台阶上推下去 |
[03:37] | He played tennis at Princeton. | 他在普林斯顿打过网球 |
[03:39] | Start there. | 从那入手 |
[03:41] | Also, he’s an amateur geologist. | 他还是个入门地质学家 |
[03:43] | So the way to his heart is through tennis and rocks? | 所以要靠网球和石头打动他 |
[03:47] | You might also remind him | 你也可以提醒他 |
[03:48] | that American lives are at stake. | 事关美国人的生死 |
[03:55] | 阿因阿尔杰布尔难民营 阿勒颇 叙利亚 | |
[04:10] | Go ahead and sew him up. | 来给他缝针吧 |
[04:11] | 3-0 polysorb. | 用三号可吸收缝线 |
[04:18] | The lung collapsed. Air’s filling his chest. | 肺收缩了 空气进入了胸腔 |
[04:20] | It’s compressing the heart. | 正在挤压心脏 |
[04:22] | – Chest tube. Stat. – We’re out. | -快给我胸管 -用完了 |
[04:23] | The shipment didn’t come this week. | 这周没有补给 |
[04:27] | Give me your pen. Now. | 把你的笔给我 |
[04:29] | And some iodine. | 再拿点碘酒 |
[04:48] | Okay. Now you can sew him up. | 好了 现在可以给他缝合了 |
[04:49] | Is Dr. Adams in there? | 亚当斯医生在吗 |
[04:52] | William Adams? | 威廉姆斯·亚当斯 |
[04:53] | We need you at the rendezvous point now. | 我们需要马上把你带到汇合点 |
[04:55] | The evac convoy was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago. | 撤离车队30分钟前就该走了 |
[04:57] | Ah. No thanks, fellas. | 不了 谢谢你们 |
[04:59] | I’ve got patients. | 我这有病人 |
[04:59] | Sir, we have specific orders… | 先生 我们收到明确命令 |
[05:00] | You’re removing half the doctors from this camp. | 你们把这一半的医生都带走了 |
[05:03] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[05:04] | What…? Oh, come on. | 搞什么 不是吧 |
[05:05] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们是在开玩笑吗 |
[05:06] | Put the pen to a vacuum for 24 hours, then pull it out, okay? | 把笔在吸气机上连24小时然后再拿出来 |
[05:09] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[05:13] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[05:16] | Dr. McCord. Can I talk to you? | 麦考德博士 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[05:20] | You know, these aren’t my regular office hours, | 你知道这不是我平常办公时间 |
[05:22] | so from now on, if you could act like everyone | 从现在起 你要是能表现得跟任何一个 |
[05:24] | who just wants to come and talk about a paper, that’d be helpful. | 想跟我讨论某篇论文的学生一样就好了 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:28] | The Ministry of Defense is recalling Ivan to Moscow. | 国防部要把伊凡召回莫斯科 |
[05:31] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[05:34] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[05:35] | Is he a victim of the purge maria Ostrov just announced? | 他是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的大扫荡的受害者吗 |
[05:39] | Sounds like you’re worried that he is. | 你听着好像担心他会是 |
[05:41] | Her first act as our newly-elected president | 她刚一当上总统做的第一件事 |
[05:43] | and she’s ridding the military of what she is calling | 要把她称为’散播西方观念的外国间谍”的人 |
[05:46] | “Foreign agents disseminating Western propaganda.” | 从俄国军队中清除掉 |
[05:51] | Tell me what you think that means. | 告诉我你觉得这是什么意思 |
[05:54] | Homosexuals. | 同性恋 |
[05:59] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[06:03] | Ivan is a good friend. | 伊凡是我的好友 |
[06:05] | He lives for the army, for his country. | 他为国为军队而生 |
[06:06] | But recently, there are rumors… | 但最近有谣言说… |
[06:09] | Are they just rumors? | 仅仅是谣言吗 |
[06:10] | Ivan would never admit this directly, of course. | 伊凡当然永远不会直接承认 |
[06:12] | He hides it well, but… | 他隐藏得很好 |
[06:15] | he has maybe let his guard down a little in the U.S. | 但他来美国后似乎没那么小心了 |
[06:20] | And you’re afraid he’ll be thrown in prison | 你怕他会因为性取向 |
[06:22] | because of his sexual orientation. | 而被关进监狱 |
[06:23] | Jailers don’t punish men like Ivan. | 监狱守卫才不会为难伊凡这种人 |
[06:25] | They let the other inmates take care of that. | 他们放手让别的犯人来收拾他 |
[06:29] | Can his parents help? | 他的父母能帮忙吗 |
[06:30] | You said they’re political royalty. | 你说过他们政治地位很高 |
[06:32] | His father would rather see his son dead | 他父亲宁可看自己的儿子死 |
[06:34] | than exposed as gay. | 也不愿别人发现他是同性恋 |
[06:36] | You must protect him. | 你必须要帮助他 |
[06:39] | I’m very sorry, Dmitri, | 很抱歉迪米特里 |
[06:41] | but Ivan’s just a student here. | 伊凡在这不过是个学生 |
[06:43] | Oh, he doesn’t have a deal with the devil like I do. | 他不像我一样跟魔鬼签了协议 |
[06:45] | I think maybe you’re misidentifying the devil. | 我想你没认清谁才是魔鬼 |
[06:47] | I know this is a shameful aspect of my country. | 我知道俄罗斯这种做法令人不齿 |
[06:50] | And this is how you persuaded me to work for you, | 而你也是这样说服我为你工作的 |
[06:52] | to change things like this. | 好能改变这种事 |
[06:53] | But what-what good is this job | 但要是我连自己的朋友都救不了 |
[06:54] | if I can’t help save my friend? | 我干这差事还有什么意义 |
[06:56] | – There’s a bigger picture. – You have a home. | -你得着眼大局 -你有家 |
[06:58] | A wife, children. | 有妻子 有孩子 |
[06:59] | I am here. Alone. | 我在这孤身一人 |
[07:00] | Who can I talk to? | 我能跟谁说呢 |
[07:02] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[07:02] | You had me interrogated by Americans posing as FSB. | 你让美国人扮成俄国国安局来审问我 |
[07:05] | Half the time, I don’t know | 一半时间我都不知道 |
[07:06] | if you’re helping me or trying to kill me. | 你是在帮我还是想害死我 |
[07:08] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静下 |
[07:09] | We have been through this. | 我们谈过这事 |
[07:10] | You know that I’m your ally here. | 你知道我是你的盟友 |
[07:11] | Then, please, | 那拜托你 |
[07:12] | help Ivan. | 帮帮伊凡 |
[07:14] | I can’t lose the closest friend | 我不能失去我在这个国家 |
[07:15] | I have in this country. | 最亲密的朋友 |
[07:21] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[07:24] | We are not going to do anything. | 我们什么都不做 |
[07:26] | Ivan’s persona non grata at the Kremlin. | 伊凡在克里姆林宫不受欢迎 |
[07:28] | It’s a good thing you moved us off of recruiting him. | 幸好你说服我们不要招募他 |
[07:29] | Without Ivan’s friendship, | 没了伊凡这个朋友 |
[07:30] | I am very worried about Dmitri’s psychological well-being. | 我很担心迪米特里的心理健康 |
[07:33] | Funny. It’s the thought of Maria Ostrov’s finger | 有趣 我却为了玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫随时可以 |
[07:35] | over the red button that keeps me up at night. | 按下核弹发射按钮而辗转难眠 |
[07:36] | Right, exactly. | 对 正是这样 |
[07:37] | That’s why we should use every resource we have | 所以我们才要利用一切资源 |
[07:39] | to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 确保这不会发生 |
[07:40] | Turn around this whole situation in Eastern Europe. | 扭转东欧的局势 |
[07:43] | Tell me you agree with me on that, please. | 请告诉我你同意我的说法 |
[07:44] | Okay, you are getting way out of your depth, here. | 听着 你现在是眼高手低 |
[07:46] | – You gotta back off. – Look, if-if Dmitri snaps, | -你得退后一步 -如果迪米特里崩溃反悔了 |
[07:48] | we lose an asset who is poised to rise | 我们就会失去一位注定在俄军中 |
[07:50] | through the ranks of the Russian military. | 步步高升的线人 |
[07:51] | Okay, all the more reason not to compromise him | 那就更不该为了救个低级军官 |
[07:53] | just to try to save a random junior officer. | 而破坏他的身份了 |
[07:55] | Look, I know we have other agents in the Russian army. | 我知道我们在俄军中还有别的特工 |
[07:57] | There’s got to be a lever we can pull | 肯定有什么手段 |
[07:59] | – to keep Ivan at the War College. – Henry! | -把伊凡留在军事学院 -亨利 |
[08:00] | I am not risking any DIA assets on this. | 我不会为此让国防情报局线人犯险的 |
[08:03] | End of discussion. | 讨论到此为止 |
[08:04] | Then take it out of DIA’s hands. | 那就别让国防情报局插手 |
[08:06] | We get Ivan asylum in the U.S. | 我们帮伊凡获得美国庇护 |
[08:08] | Oh, great. We bring State into DIA business. | 真棒 还要让国务院掺和进来 |
[08:10] | It works. | 这能行 |
[08:11] | To Ivan, I’m a concerned professor with the resources to help. | 在伊凡看来 我就是个有办法帮忙的热心教授 |
[08:14] | Wow. Backing off really is not your gift, is it? | 你还真会退后一步啊 |
[08:16] | You asked me to handle Dmitri. | 你让我负责迪米特里 |
[08:19] | Let me do my job. | 让我做我该做的 |
[08:25] | DIA’s prints are nowhere. | 国防情报局跟此毫无关系 |
[08:27] | You just play the sympathetic professor card. | 你就扮演一个有同情心的教授 |
[08:29] | That is it. | 就这样 |
[08:36] | His name is Adam Fanning. | 他叫亚当·范宁 |
[08:38] | He’s the son of Judith Fanning, | 是朱迪斯·范宁的儿子 |
[08:40] | a State Department employee in the Near East Bureau. | 她是国务院在近东分部的员工 |
[08:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:46] | She was stationed in Cairo for six years. | 她曾在开罗驻扎了六年 |
[08:48] | Adam grew up there. | 亚当是在那长大的 |
[08:49] | And learned Arabic | 从美国国际学校 |
[08:50] | at the American International School. | 学会了阿拉伯语 |
[08:53] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[08:53] | He returned here for high school. | 他后来回到美国读高中 |
[08:55] | His father died in a car accident. | 他父亲死于一场车祸 |
[08:57] | A few months later, Adam converted to Islam. | 几个月后 亚当变成了伊斯兰教徒 |
[08:59] | He went back to Egypt for college | 他又回到埃及去读大学 |
[09:01] | and dropped out two years later to join ISIS. | 两年后退学加入了伊斯兰国 |
[09:04] | I’m guessing his mother didn’t give us any of this. | 我猜这些都不是他妈妈告诉我们的 |
[09:07] | No, but she certainly got the memo. | 对 但她肯定知道这些事 |
[09:09] | Is she in today? | 她今天来上班了吗 |
[09:10] | No, she works part-time. | 没有 她现在是兼职 |
[09:14] | Bring her in. Quietly. | 悄悄把她带来 |
[09:17] | If she’s colluding with her son, | 如果她和她儿子合谋 |
[09:18] | we can’t risk spooking her. | 我们可不能打草惊蛇 |
[09:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 知道了 女士 |
[09:31] | – Ms. Fanning. – Yes? | -范宁女士吗 -对 |
[09:33] | Nadine Tolliver, Secretary McCord’s chief of staff. | 我是纳丁·托利佛 麦考德国务卿的幕僚长 |
[09:35] | I-I think we’ve met before. | 我觉得我们之前见过 |
[09:37] | Yes, of course. Yes, that’s right. | 当然 可不是吗 |
[09:38] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[09:40] | Can you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我出了什么事吗 |
[09:41] | I mean, I was told that I was covering for a sick co-worker. | 他们告诉我来顶替个生病的同事 |
[09:45] | Um, the secretary will fill you in. | 国务卿会告诉你的 |
[09:47] | The secretary? | 国务卿 |
[09:50] | Egyptian embassy party a few years back. | 几年前埃及大使馆的酒会 |
[09:51] | That is definitely, definitely where we met. | 我们绝对就是在那儿见过 |
[09:55] | Ah. Yes. | 没错 |
[09:57] | This way. | 这边请 |
[10:00] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[10:01] | this is Judith Fanning. | 这是朱迪斯·范宁 |
[10:04] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[10:05] | Ms. Fanning. | 范宁女士 |
[10:07] | By now, you’ve realized I haven’t called you in to do work. | 你现在肯定也知道我不是叫你来工作的 |
[10:10] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:12] | I’m going to cut to the chase. | 我就直截了当地说了 |
[10:14] | Have you seen the ISIS beheading video | 你看了今天早些时候放出来的 |
[10:16] | that was released earlier today? | 伊斯兰国斩首视频了吗 |
[10:18] | No. No, I haven’t looked at my computer. | 没有 我一天没看电脑 |
[10:21] | Not on the news? | 也没在新闻上看到吗 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, is this about my Syrian arms brief? | 抱歉 是关于我的叙利亚武器简报吗 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna need you to watch this video. | 你得看看这段视频 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | President Dalton, | 道尔顿总统 |
[10:45] | your air strikes bring pain upon your people | 你的空袭为你的人民带来痛苦 |
[10:47] | and death to your troops. | 为军队带来死亡 |
[10:58] | Just as you execute our warriors, | 在你残杀我们的战士时 |
[11:01] | we will exterminate all so-called American aid workers | 我们也将处死所有在我们境内的 |
[11:03] | within our borders. | 所谓的美国救援人员 |
[11:06] | They are heathens | 他们是异教徒 |
[11:08] | and puppets of American intelligence | 是美国情报机构的傀儡 |
[11:09] | and will be killed like dogs. | 他们将被屠狗一般地处死 |
[11:16] | You recognize that man’s voice? | 你听得出他的声音吗 |
[11:35] | He returned to Egypt for college | 阿拉伯之春开始 |
[11:37] | as the Arab Spring began. | 他就回埃及去读大学了 |
[11:39] | He became radicalized after falling in | 他加入穆斯林兄弟会之后 |
[11:41] | with the Muslim Brotherhood. | 就成了激进分子 |
[11:44] | Does the mother have any idea where he might be? | 他母亲知道他有可能在哪吗 |
[11:46] | No, they lost touch a year ago. | 不知道 他们一年前断了联系 |
[11:48] | The FBI is interrogating her right now. | 联调局现在正在审问她 |
[11:51] | All of our intelligence agencies are into it. | 我们所有情报机构都在努力 |
[11:53] | Should we be talking about putting his name out there? | 我们要不要把他的名字放出去 |
[11:56] | Or releasing a photo? | 或者贴出他的照片 |
[11:57] | I’d advise against it. | 我建议不要 |
[11:58] | There’s a tactical advantage to holding our cards. | 留住我们手上的牌我们会有战术优势 |
[12:01] | The safer he feels, | 他越觉得安全 |
[12:02] | the more likely he is to screw up. | 越有可能搞砸 |
[12:04] | And if we I.D. him, | 我们要是曝光了他的身份 |
[12:06] | we reveal his affiliation with State. | 就揭露了他和政府的紧密关系 |
[12:08] | Which is an even bigger coup for ISIS. | 对伊斯兰国来说就更有利了 |
[12:11] | The first American-born | 首个美国出生的 |
[12:12] | ISIS leader with direct ties to the State Department? | 伊斯兰国领袖 与国务院有着直接联系 |
[12:15] | It’s hard to bounce back from that. | 基本是无力回天了 |
[12:16] | That is not my primary concern. | 那还不是我最大的担忧 |
[12:18] | Well, nor mine, but it’s in the equation. | 也不是我的 但这是政治方程的一部分 |
[12:20] | I don’t give a crap about the political equation, Russell! | 我才不在乎什么政治方程式 拉塞尔 |
[12:23] | I want him to stop cutting off innocent American heads | 我要的是他不要再砍无辜的美国人的头 |
[12:26] | and broadcasting it all over the world! | 还在全球广播 |
[12:29] | I want this son of a bitch either captured | 给我抓住或者杀了这个混蛋 |
[12:31] | or killed and I don’t give a damn which! | 哪样都行 |
[12:59] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:01] | Madam Secretary, I’d like to lodge a formal complaint! | 国务卿女士 我要提出正式抗议 |
[13:03] | – Don’t move! – I bring regards from the Syrian refugees… | -不许动 -我代表叙利亚难民 |
[13:06] | Show me your hands! | 手拿出来 |
[13:08] | Nice, very… very nice, | 很好 非常好 |
[13:11] | Madam Secretary; a real woman of the people. | 国务卿女士 真是人民的好代表 |
[13:14] | Honestly, you couldn’t have cleaned up a little bit. | 说实话 你就不能好好收拾收拾吗 |
[13:17] | Madam, do you know this man? | 国务卿 您认识他吗 |
[13:20] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[13:23] | Sorry, Ma’am. | 抱歉 国务卿 |
[13:23] | – We thought he was– – A crazy person? | -我们以为他是… -一个疯子 |
[13:25] | Yeah, I know, he is. | 没错 他就是个疯子 |
[13:27] | But he’s harmless. | 但没有威胁 |
[13:28] | Thank you, I got it from here. | 谢谢你 交给我吧 |
[13:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:33] | Don’t keep Marines waiting | 陆战队员们 |
[13:34] | when they are trying to save your sorry ass. | 想救你这混蛋的时候可别让人等着 |
[13:37] | Oh, is that what they were doing? | 他们是想救我吗 |
[13:38] | Looked more like ditching people in need. | 看上去更像是丢弃需要帮助的人 |
[13:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:41] | You promised me you would stay out of conflict zones. | 你答应过我你不会进冲突地带的 |
[13:44] | I said I’d try to stay out of the conflict zones. | 我说的是我尽量躲开冲突地带 |
[13:46] | By working in a camp right on the border of ISIS territory? | 在伊斯兰国边界上的营地工作也叫尽量吗 |
[13:51] | They just announced their intent | 他们才宣布 |
[13:52] | to kill all American aid workers. | 要杀掉所有美国救援人员 |
[13:54] | I-I have my U.K. passport. | 我有我的英国护照 |
[13:56] | Do you know the position you would put me in | 你知道你要是被绑架了 |
[13:57] | – if you got kidnapped? – Oh, come on. | -我会陷入怎样的境地吗 -拜托 |
[13:58] | The position you’d put your government in? | 你会让你的政府陷入怎样的境地 |
[13:59] | Come on, I am not that important. | 拜托 我没有那么重要 |
[14:01] | To people looking for leverage you are. | 对那些需要筹码的人来说你就很重要 |
[14:03] | You are the Secretary of State’s brother! | 你可是国务卿的弟弟 |
[14:05] | – Not when I started this job. – I thought I heard the dulcet tones | -我开始这份工作时还不是 -我就说我听到了 |
[14:08] | – of the Adams Siblings. – Thank God. | -亚当斯姐弟的美妙二重唱 -谢天谢地 |
[14:10] | Look what the grunts dragged in. | 看我们把谁给招来了 |
[14:12] | – Hey, brother. – Emphasis on “Dragged.” – Touchy subject. | -兄弟 -强调的是”招” -敏感的话题 |
[14:14] | I’m surprised she waited this long actually. | 我很惊讶她等了这么久 |
[14:15] | – Yeah. – You good? Come on, have some dinner. | -是啊 -你还好吧 来 吃点晚饭吧 |
[14:17] | – No, no, this isn’t a friendly– – Uncle Will? | -不 这可不是友好的… -威尔舅舅 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God! What are you going here? | 我的天哪 你来这儿干什么 |
[14:23] | – My favorite niece. – Oh, my God, you are too skinny. | -我最喜欢的外甥女 -天哪 你太瘦了 |
[14:25] | Well, look who’s talking. | 你比我更瘦 |
[14:26] | Are-are aunt Sophie and Annie with you? | 苏菲舅妈和安妮跟你一起来了吗 |
[14:28] | No, they’re-they’re in London. | 没有 他们在伦敦 |
[14:30] | Well, do you have pictures of them? | 你有她们的照片吗 |
[14:32] | – I have a few. – Come on, show them at dinner. | -有几张 -进来吧 边吃边看 |
[14:34] | – Come on! – Okay. | -来 -好 |
[14:37] | Now, if you get the knife point | 现在把刀 |
[14:38] | right behind the posterior dorsal region– | 放到后面的背侧区域 |
[14:40] | You mean the wing. | 那是鸡翅 |
[14:41] | …you maximize the amount of meat. | 切出的肉是最多的 |
[14:44] | Let nothing go to waste. | 不浪费一丝一毫 |
[14:46] | What do they feed you guys at the camps? | 你们在营地吃的都是什么 |
[14:48] | Well, nothing like this feast. | 可比不上这等盛筵 |
[14:50] | Mostly rice. Maybe some beans | 基本上都是米饭 有时候会有些豆子 |
[14:52] | if the convoy hasn’t been hijacked or the roads bombed. | 如果运输车队没被劫 路没被炸的话 |
[14:55] | Well, Jason freaks out | 平时要是披萨 |
[14:56] | if the pizza takes more than half an hour to deliver. | 半小时还没送到 杰森就会发疯 |
[14:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:59] | They made a guarantee. | 他们承诺的 |
[15:00] | I like to hold our institutions accountable. | 得让体制有点责任心 |
[15:03] | Well, tell your mother that. | 跟你妈妈说去 |
[15:04] | Oh, don’t, Will. | 别这样 威尔 |
[15:06] | Don’t what? | 别怎样 |
[15:07] | She doesn’t want to be reminded | 她不想让人提醒她 |
[15:08] | that her boss’ administration spends exponentially more | 她老板的政府在轰炸叙利亚上花的钱 |
[15:11] | on bombing Syria than feeding the civilians | 比花费在给他们本应保护的 |
[15:14] | they’re supposedly protecting. | 平民提供食物的钱多太多了 |
[15:15] | We haven’t seen each other in over a year. | 我们已经一年多没见面了 |
[15:18] | Can we try and enjoy dinner? | 我们能不能试着好好享受一顿晚餐 |
[15:19] | You’re right. Dinner is a luxury. | 你说得对 晚餐是奢侈品 |
[15:22] | The Syrians I know are so starved, | 我认识的叙利亚人都太饥饿了 |
[15:24] | they sell their refrigerators for a few bucks | 以至于他们以几美元的价格卖掉了冰箱 |
[15:26] | just to survive the week. | 只为多活一周时间 |
[15:27] | I guess this would be a bad time to ask | 我想这会问有没有人想吃土豆泥 |
[15:28] | if anybody wants some mashed potatoes. | 好像是不太合适 |
[15:30] | Look, I want to get rid of ISIS | 听着 我和其他人一样想要解决 |
[15:32] | as much as the next guy, but at a certain point… | 伊斯兰国的事 但在某个时刻… |
[15:33] | Really? Because I’m actually one of the guys | 真的吗 因为事实上我就是 |
[15:35] | tasked with doing it, so trust me | 接受这使命的人之一 所以当我 |
[15:38] | when I tell you that it’s a little bit more complicated | 跟你说这事比你那过于简单的看法 |
[15:41] | than your simplistic view. | 要复杂些 请你相信我 |
[15:42] | – Point, Mom. – You can’t imagine | -时刻 妈妈 -你不能只站在 |
[15:43] | from your high perch inside the Beltway, | 你那高高在上的职业地位的角度 |
[15:45] | the things I see on the ground. | 来想象我这种平民所看到的事情 |
[15:47] | You wouldn’t last five minutes | 换你来处理我工作上的全局动态问题 |
[15:49] | dealing with the big picture dynamics of my job. | 你根本连五分钟都坚持不了 |
[15:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:52] | I am not a bureaucrat. I actually help people. | 我不是当官的 我是真的在帮助人们 |
[15:54] | – You want to go there? – Yeah. | -你真想谈这事吗 -是啊 |
[15:56] | Well, here we are | 看看我们现在 |
[15:57] | in your fancy Georgetown mansion, let’s go. | 就在你这漂亮的乔治敦豪宅 说吧 |
[15:59] | I should’ve left you over there. | 我应该把你留在那边的 |
[16:00] | You should have. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:01] | Hey, you guys want to save some of this for Christmas? | 你们要不要留一点到圣诞再吵啊 |
[16:03] | Is this what we sound like when we fight? | 我们吵架的时候是不是也这种语气 |
[16:05] | – Pretty much, yeah. – Yes. | -差不多 -是啊 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:14] | You know what the problem is, right? | 你知道问题出在哪 对吧 |
[16:16] | If you tell me it’s because we’re too much alike | 如果你跟我说 这是因为我们太像了 |
[16:17] | I’m gonna throw something at you. | 我就要拿东西砸你了 |
[16:19] | Besides that. | 除了这个 |
[16:20] | There-there’s a lot of pressure on your relationship. | 你们的关系承受了很大压力 |
[16:24] | You-you were young when your parents died. | 你们父母去世的时候还很小 |
[16:26] | It’s not that! | 不是那么回事 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | The problem is he’s a narcissistic adrenaline junkie. | 问题在于他是个自恋的肾上腺素成瘾者 |
[16:34] | Did you know that he hasn’t been | 你知道吗 他已经好几个月 |
[16:35] | back to see Sophie in months. | 没有回家见苏菲了 |
[16:37] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[16:39] | he doesn’t want to go home. | 他不想回家 |
[16:43] | I’m not the one that needs to hear all this. | 这些事你不该跟我说啊 |
[16:45] | Like I could ever get him to talk to me about this stuff. | 我又不可能说服他来跟我谈谈 |
[16:48] | Okay, why don’t you take him fly fishing? | 好吧 你何不带他去钓鱼呢 |
[16:50] | With what time? | 哪有时间啊 |
[16:52] | Just find it. | 找找就有了 |
[16:54] | For some reason that I will never fully understand, | 出于某些我永远都无法完全理解的原因 |
[16:56] | that whole river thing | 就河中钓鱼这事 |
[16:58] | seems to move your WASP-y souls, so… | 似乎能让你们不再针锋相对 所以 |
[17:01] | Connecting is a lot easier | 不用看到对方的时候 |
[17:03] | when you’re not having to look at each other. | 相处起来就会容易得多 |
[17:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | I’ll see if he bites. | 我来看看他会不会上钩 |
[17:14] | Aw, good. | 太好了 |
[17:18] | Oh, hey, listen. | 听着 |
[17:20] | I have this very promising | 我有个非常有前途的俄国学生 |
[17:22] | Russian student who’s getting recalled to Moscow | 由于他是同性恋 而被奥斯特罗夫 |
[17:24] | by Ostrov for being gay. | 召回了莫斯科 |
[17:26] | And this kid is so duty-bound, | 而这个小孩又非常有责任感 |
[17:28] | he’ll take his fate on the chin. | 他会默默接受这个命运 |
[17:31] | If he makes an asylum request, | 如果他提出政治避难申请 |
[17:33] | will you vouch for it? | 你能为他做担保吗 |
[17:34] | Is he afraid for his safety? | 他担心他的人身安全吗 |
[17:36] | – Babe, it’s… – Of course he is. | -亲爱的 这… -他当然担心 |
[17:39] | And he’s still willing to go back. | 但他仍然想回国 |
[17:42] | Ostrov is losing a good soldier for nothing. | 奥斯特罗夫将白白损失一名好士兵 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:46] | And one brave enough to be out in the Russian army? | 他会勇敢到在俄国军队中出柜吗 |
[17:49] | Actually, he’s not out. | 事实上 他没出柜的 |
[17:53] | Well, Henry, | 那么 亨利 |
[17:55] | he’s gonna have to cite homosexuality | 他得用自己是同性恋 |
[17:57] | as his reason for asylum. | 作为避难申请的理由 |
[18:00] | Okay, I’ll have to convince him to do that. | 好吧 我得说服他这么做 |
[18:02] | If you do, then, yeah, I’ll do whatever I can. | 如果你说服了他 我就尽力帮你的 |
[18:05] | Oh, it’s your boyfriend. | 是你的男朋友 |
[18:09] | That’s-that’s so funny. | 你真搞笑哦 呵呵 |
[18:12] | Hey, Russell, what’s up? | 拉塞尔 怎么了 |
[18:14] | The FBI found evidence in Judith Fanning’s bank records | 联调局在朱迪斯·范宁的银行记录中 |
[18:17] | that she provided material | 找到了证据 能够证明她 |
[18:19] | support to terrorists. | 为恐怖分子提供了物质支援 |
[18:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:22] | What kind? | 是什么样的支援 |
[18:24] | Her son Adam contacted her six months ago. | 她的儿子亚当六个月前联系了她 |
[18:27] | She admitted to sending him $8,000. | 她承认了曾给他汇过八千美元 |
[18:31] | Oh, come on. | 不会吧 |
[18:34] | She’s adamant the money didn’t go to ISIS. | 她坚定地说这笔钱没有打给伊斯兰国 |
[18:37] | Well, the FBI report backs that. | 联调局的报告证实了这一说法 |
[18:40] | She’s not ideologically aligned with her son. | 她思想上并不支持她儿子 |
[18:43] | Yet she lied about not talking to him. | 但她刻意隐瞒了跟他有联系的事 |
[18:46] | And she refuses to say what the money was actually for. | 而且拒绝说出她的钱到底是用在哪里了 |
[18:50] | What else if not to support the caliphate? | 若不是支援了伊斯兰王权 还能有什么 |
[18:52] | There aren’t exactly malls | 在叙利亚-阿拉伯沙漠里 |
[18:54] | in the Syro-Arabian desert. | 又没有什么购物中心 |
[18:58] | Well, they were estranged. | 但是 他们的关系很疏远 |
[18:59] | And he reached out. | 然后他联系上了她 |
[19:01] | Guilt is a powerful thing. | 愧疚感的力量是很强大的 |
[19:03] | Guilt over being a single, working mother? | 因为自己是单身工作养家的母亲而愧疚吗 |
[19:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:08] | But the husband’s death complicates things. | 但她丈夫的死使得事情更复杂了 |
[19:13] | How? I thought it was a car accident. | 怎么会 我以为他死于车祸 |
[19:15] | I remembered the circumstances when I reviewed her file. | 我记得我研究她的资料时的情景 |
[19:18] | He lost control of the car due to a seizure | 他是因为亨廷顿症引起的癫痫 |
[19:21] | caused by Huntington’s disease. | 而导致了轿车失控 |
[19:23] | He was barely 43 years old. | 他才刚刚43岁 |
[19:26] | And he’d been misdiagnosed for almost two years. | 他被误诊了快两年 |
[19:30] | My understanding is that she blames herself | 我的理解是她因为没早点发现这件事 |
[19:33] | for not catching it sooner. | 而感到自责 |
[19:35] | That is a morbid detail to note. | 知道这种细节真糟心 |
[19:38] | Too thorough? | 是太详细了吗 |
[19:40] | No. | 不是 |
[19:41] | I think you might actually be onto something. | 我想你可能真的发现了某个重要线索 |
[19:50] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[19:52] | Well, I-I-I didn’t realize you would be the closer. | 我…我没想到你会是来结案的人 |
[19:55] | When my own employee lies to my face, | 我的雇员对我撒谎 |
[19:57] | I like to find out why. | 我想知道原因 |
[20:05] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[20:08] | ‘Cause you want to kill my son. | 因为你想杀了我儿子 |
[20:10] | I want to stop him from killing innocent people. | 我只想阻止他杀害无辜的人 |
[20:16] | You should, too. | 你也该阻止他 |
[20:17] | I want my son back. | 我希望儿子回到我身边 |
[20:20] | The-the way that he was. | 变回曾经的样子 |
[20:25] | Before he became radicalized or… | 成为激进分子之前 |
[20:28] | before you found out he had Huntington’s disease? | 还是你发现他患了亨廷顿症之前 |
[20:32] | Early onset sufferers are likely | 早期的发病患者的孩子 |
[20:34] | to have children who exhibit | 会更早的表现出症状 |
[20:36] | symptoms even earlier. | 是很常见的 |
[20:40] | Is that what happened to Adam? | 亚当就是如此吗 |
[20:48] | Last year, he e-mailed. | 去年他给我发了邮件 |
[20:49] | He wanted to talk about his father’s symptoms. | 想问问他爸爸的症状 |
[20:53] | So we Skyped. | 所以我们视频了 |
[20:55] | And-and there he was. | 然后我就看到他 |
[20:56] | He was shaking like a leaf. | 浑身颤抖不止 |
[21:00] | Did he say where he was or who he’d been with? | 他说自己在哪儿或和谁在一起了吗 |
[21:03] | Nothing. | 没说 |
[21:06] | I told you I will be no help. | 我说了我帮不上你 |
[21:08] | Your computer records show that | 你的电脑记录显示 |
[21:10] | shortly before you sent the money, | 在你汇款的不久之前 |
[21:12] | you searched online for information on a drug. | 你在网上搜索一种药的信息 |
[21:15] | Tetrabenazine. | 丁苯那嗪 |
[21:17] | It’s the only medicine proven | 唯一被证实可以抑制 |
[21:19] | to curb early onset spasms. | 早期痉挛发病的药物 |
[21:23] | That’s what the money was for, wasn’t it? | 那笔钱就是来买药的 对吗 |
[21:29] | I-I know what Adam did was unforgivable. | 我知道亚当的行为罪无可恕 |
[21:34] | But he’s still my son. | 但他依旧是我的儿子 |
[21:37] | Just promise me | 求你答应我 |
[21:40] | that you’ll give him a chance. | 你会给他个机会 |
[21:41] | Promise to… | 答应我 |
[21:44] | that you won’t kill him? | 你会放他一条生路 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:06] | Call Nadine. | 打给纳丁 |
[22:08] | Get her into tracking | 让她去查 |
[22:09] | any plausible source of Tetrabenazine | 丁苯那嗪进入伊斯兰国占领地区的 |
[22:12] | entering ISIS territory. | 所有可能来源 |
[22:13] | Tetra… | 丁什么 |
[22:14] | She’ll know. | 她知道 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:16] | And make it clear– | 记得说清楚 |
[22:17] | no one outside our inner circle knows | 除了我们自己人 |
[22:18] | why we’re looking into it. | 这件事谁都不能告诉 |
[22:20] | – Yes, ma’am. – Okay. | -遵命 国务卿 -好 |
[22:21] | Interpol picked up a pair of American kids | 国际刑警在法兰克福机场接到了 |
[22:23] | at the Frankfurt airport headed for the Syrian front. | 两名前往叙利亚前线的美国孩子 |
[22:28] | Jihadi Judd fans? | 圣战贾德的粉丝吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, it’s in the news now. | 没错 新闻里正播呢 |
[22:31] | The country’s frightened. | 国人都吓坏了 |
[22:33] | The president needs this guy wrapped up. Yesterday. | 总统先生昨天就要求抓到这个人了 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I know, we’re gonna follow this lead | 我知道 我们尽全力 |
[22:36] | as far as it’ll go. | 追踪这条线索 |
[22:37] | Hey, did you pack my gear? | 装备都拿上了吗 |
[22:39] | Uh, yes, ma’am, the line, leader, tippet and waders. | 拿上了 钓线 渔网 饵线还有防水靴 |
[22:42] | Great. You’re going fishing? | 你这是要去钓鱼吗 |
[22:44] | It’s a peacekeeping mission. | 这是为了维护和平 |
[22:46] | And I won’t be long. | 我快去快回 |
[22:48] | It’s called multitasking. | 这叫多任务处理 |
[22:52] | Ah, it’s just like the good old days. | 真是往日重现啊 |
[22:54] | You, me, elements of nature | 你 我 大自然 |
[22:57] | and an entire mobile State Department office. | 还有国务院的所有保镖 |
[23:01] | Are you actually sore with me for checking in at the office, | 你是真的在生气我去了你的办公室 |
[23:04] | or are you just looking for an excuse | 还是你只是在找一个 |
[23:05] | when you don’t catch anything? | 什么都没钓上来的借口 |
[23:08] | I believe I hold the extended family record | 我记得我还保持着家里 |
[23:11] | for most fish caught in a single outing. | 单次钓鱼数目最多的记录 |
[23:14] | I can’t wait to compare memoirs. | 我可等不及比一比了 |
[23:17] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[23:20] | Sophie and I talk, you know? | 我和苏菲谈过了 |
[23:22] | Says Annie’s starting to ask questions, | 她说安妮开始问 |
[23:24] | about where you are. | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:27] | So what’s going on? | 你们怎么了 |
[23:29] | Why don’t you want to go home? | 你为什么不想回家 |
[23:30] | Now, see, I didn’t think you’d lead with that. | 我可没想到你会用这事开场 |
[23:33] | I thought you’d start with how my crazy desire | 我以为你会说我想拯救世界的 |
[23:35] | to save the world is interfering | 狂热渴望干扰了 |
[23:37] | with your crazy desire to save the world. | 你想拯救世界的狂热渴望 |
[23:40] | That’s just work stuff. | 那只是工作 |
[23:42] | Family’s the real deal. | 家人才是永远的 |
[23:45] | Somebody has to do this kind of work, | 总得有人去干这个工作 |
[23:46] | Lizzie, or it doesn’t get done. | 莉兹 否则永远完不成 |
[23:48] | It’s all part of a bigger plan | 这都是为全人类造福的 |
[23:50] | to make everyone’s life better. | 宏伟计划的一部分 |
[23:52] | Sometimes you just have to miss | 有时候你不得不错过 |
[23:54] | show-and-tell at kindergarten. | 幼儿园的才艺展示 |
[23:55] | You know, you’ve always been really good | 你向来无论想做什么 |
[23:57] | at doing whatever you want. | 都能做好 |
[24:00] | An expert at justifying it. | 什么都能说得有理 |
[24:02] | Look who’s talking. | 你还好意思说我 |
[24:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:06] | I gave up a station chief position in Baghdad for my family. | 我为了家庭放弃了巴格达的站长职位 |
[24:08] | Oh, well, that settles it. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[24:10] | Hey, don’t be a chump. | 别犯傻 |
[24:11] | Don’t be a scorekeeper. | 你就别比了 |
[24:16] | I was never 100% about having kids | 我从来没有打定注意要孩子 |
[24:18] | ’cause I knew I couldn’t change. | 因为我知道我不会改变 |
[24:19] | I told her that. | 我都告诉她了 |
[24:21] | That was the deal. | 我们都说好了 |
[24:23] | That’s what Sophie’s not telling you. | 这就是苏菲没告诉你的事 |
[24:24] | We had an agreement. | 我们商量好了 |
[24:26] | Yeah, she’d stay home with the kid, while you… | 她在家带孩子 而你… |
[24:29] | Run around the world, removing shrapnel from the stomachs | 满世界跑 从别人孩子的肚子里 |
[24:31] | of other people’s kids, yeah. | 取弹片 没错 |
[24:34] | And there is something to be said | 总要告诉孩子一些话 |
[24:36] | for teaching your kids that someone is willing to be there | 教育他们有些人愿意到前线去 |
[24:39] | to take care of the people that war leaves behind. | 照顾那些被战争所累的人们 |
[24:44] | You were doing pretty good right up to that point. | 这观点你真是身体力行啊 |
[24:46] | Yeah, I pushed it, didn’t I? | 我干得成功吧 |
[24:48] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[24:50] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[24:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Candice. | 坎蒂丝 |
[25:06] | How nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:08] | Yes, hey. | 我也是 |
[25:09] | I think you know Blake Moran, | 你应该认识布莱克·莫兰 |
[25:11] | assistant to the secretary. | 国务卿的助手 |
[25:12] | You really needed to double-team me, Nadine? | 你还真要两面夹击我啊 纳丁 |
[25:14] | Oh, nonsense, I’m just mentoring. | 胡说 我只是指导他而已 |
[25:18] | I’ve already heard. | 我已经听说了 |
[25:19] | You want me for some wild medicine chase in Syria. | 你要我在叙利亚查一种难找的药 |
[25:22] | Meanwhile, I’ve just gotten through evacuating 200 Americans | 与此同时 我刚用一堆垃圾疏散了 |
[25:26] | from ISIS territory using spit and chewing gum, | 伊斯兰国领土上两百多位美国人 |
[25:29] | because, as usual, | 因为和往常一样 |
[25:31] | I didn’t have funding for it in my budget. | 我还是得不到经费 |
[25:32] | Well, the secretary is very grateful. | 国务卿对此十分感激 |
[25:35] | For this request, she’d like to sweeten the deal. | 这次的请求 她愿意提高回报 |
[25:39] | How? | 继续说 |
[25:40] | Funding for your Nigerian alfalfa initiative. | 出资支持你的尼日利亚苜蓿计划 |
[25:43] | Just like we discussed. | 和我们谈好的一样 |
[25:45] | Last year. | 去年谈的 |
[25:46] | Nigeria’s had zero rain since. | 之后尼日利亚再没下过一场雨 |
[25:49] | Plus, agricultural projects in sub-Saharan Africa | 而且 撒哈拉以南非洲地区的农业项目 |
[25:53] | haven’t cleared the Hill in months. | 国会已经几个月没批过了 |
[25:57] | There must be, uh, something we can do. | 肯定有什么我们可以效劳的 |
[25:59] | This is a very, very important request. | 这是个很重要很重要的请求 |
[26:04] | All your requests are important. | 你们的请求都很重要 |
[26:06] | And yet I can’t get an answer | 但七楼连一个 |
[26:07] | from the seventh floor as to why. | 理由都不给我 |
[26:09] | Can you tell me what this is for? | 你能告诉我这是为了什么吗 |
[26:15] | No wonder the world thinks we’re a CIA front. | 难怪大家都觉得我们其实是中情局前线 |
[26:19] | Okay, Candice. | 好吧 坎蒂丝 |
[26:21] | Name your price. | 出个价吧 |
[26:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:16] | Dmitri? Hello, Ivan. | 迪米特里 你好 伊凡 |
[27:20] | Dr. McCord. | 麦考德博士 |
[27:22] | I am afraid I am busy. | 抱歉我现在很忙 |
[27:25] | I invited him here. | 是我请他来的 |
[27:27] | He can help. | 他能帮忙 |
[27:35] | I’m here with an offer. Would you like to hear it? | 我有个提议 你想听听吗 |
[27:38] | Dmitri tells me you’re in a very dangerous situation. | 迪米特里跟我说你的处境很危险 |
[27:42] | You face a public trial | 你面临着公开审判 |
[27:43] | designed to humiliate you and your family, | 审判的目的是侮辱你和你的家人 |
[27:45] | a dishonorable discharge and a prison term. | 开除军籍和判刑 |
[27:50] | This is a big misunderstanding. | 这完全是误会 |
[27:53] | Dmitri has interfered unnecessarily. | 迪米特里不该多管闲事 |
[27:57] | Dmitri came to me to help save your life. | 迪米特里来找我 为了救你的命 |
[28:00] | With my ties to the State Department, | 凭我在美国国务院的关系 |
[28:01] | I can guarantee you an asylum hearing. | 我能保证给你开庇护听证会 |
[28:04] | But in order for the application to go through, | 但为了申请能成功 |
[28:06] | you have to tell the truth about who you are. | 你必须告诉我你的真实身份 |
[28:08] | I am a Russian captain in the army. | 我是一名俄国陆军上尉 |
[28:12] | I serve under General Vladimir Doroshevich. | 为弗拉基米尔·多罗沙维奇将军效力 |
[28:15] | I only follow his orders. | 我只听从他的命令 |
[28:22] | I have no life if I am not a soldier. | 不当兵我生不如死 |
[28:26] | Then talk to Doroshevich before he | 那就在多罗沙维奇明天 |
[28:28] | leaves DC for Moscow tonight. | 离开华盛顿回华沙前跟他谈谈 |
[28:30] | He respects you. | 他很尊重你的 |
[28:31] | And tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[28:32] | Ask him to intervene with the recall on your behalf, | 请他代表你介入被召回的事 |
[28:35] | make a case for your dedication and commitment. | 表明你忠诚 恪尽职守 |
[28:37] | I understand that Doroshevich is a fair man. | 我知道多罗沙维奇是个正直的人 |
[28:41] | I think he’d want to keep a good soldier. | 我想他会愿意保留一个优秀士兵的 |
[28:49] | Look, I don’t want to get sappy or anything. | 我不想显得很傻 |
[28:52] | Thank God. | 那就好 |
[28:56] | I honestly… | 我真的 |
[28:57] | respect the work that you do. | 很尊重你的工作 |
[28:59] | And I know that it’s dangerous and exhausting, | 我也知道很危险很累 |
[29:04] | and you have limited resources. | 而你的资源也很匮乏 |
[29:06] | And from where you’re standing, | 从你的角度来看 |
[29:07] | it can look like the people who create policy don’t care. | 也许会觉得政策制定者不在乎 |
[29:13] | Well… at the very least, | 至少是 |
[29:16] | don’t understand. | 不理解 |
[29:22] | So how do you do it? | 你到底是怎么做的 |
[29:25] | What part? | 哪部分 |
[29:27] | All of it. | 全部 |
[29:28] | How do you perform surgery? | 你怎么做手术呢 |
[29:32] | Well, first you wash your hands… | 首先 把手洗干净 |
[29:35] | No, dumbass. | 不是 笨蛋 |
[29:36] | Then you, uh… | 然后 |
[29:37] | I mean over there. | 我是说在那边 |
[29:39] | Yeah, like, how do you… | 我是说你怎么 |
[29:40] | how do you make it work over there? | 在那边做到这些呢 |
[29:42] | To the extent that it does. | 达到需要的标准 |
[29:44] | Improvisation. | 随机应变 |
[29:46] | You never have enough medicine or equipment, | 药物和设备永远不够 |
[29:49] | so you’re constantly thinking of ways | 所以只能不断想新的 |
[29:53] | to create fixes, | 代替性办法 |
[29:54] | ways that you probably don’t want to know about. | 一些你可能都不想知道的办法 |
[29:57] | Don’t tell me you’re meeting people in parking garages | 别告诉你和人在停车场或者小巷子里 |
[30:01] | and back alleys or… | 秘密交易什么的 |
[30:02] | No. | 不是 |
[30:03] | No, there’s a courier in our area. | 我们那里有个贩子 |
[30:05] | He knows how to navigate the system. | 他知道如何掌控那里的系统 |
[30:08] | The irony is– the more chaotic the system, | 讽刺的是 系统越混沌 |
[30:12] | the more effective the underground. | 地下系统越高效 |
[30:15] | Black market ticks along in places like Syria and Iraq. | 叙利亚和伊拉克这样的国家的黑市很发达 |
[30:20] | The NGO folks don’t like to talk about it, | 非政府组织成员不愿意谈这个 |
[30:23] | but corruption is what holds everything together. | 但正是腐败让这些得以维持 |
[30:28] | But then how can you trust any of it? | 那你能信任那些吗 |
[30:31] | I mean, like, this courier, | 就像 这个贩子 |
[30:33] | he’s dealing in stolen cargo? | 他是在交易被盗物品 |
[30:35] | How do you…? | 你怎么 |
[30:35] | Well, this guy is a former medic, | 这个人曾经当过医生 |
[30:37] | so he’s got a lot of real shady clients. | 所以有很多秘密客户 |
[30:42] | And he’s been vetted to high heaven. | 而且对他的评价很高 |
[30:45] | We figure that if it works for them, | 我们觉得如果他们都同意 |
[30:48] | works for us. | 我们也同意 |
[30:50] | “Them” meaning who? | 他们是指谁 |
[30:52] | ISIS? | 伊斯兰共和国吗 |
[30:54] | We don’t ask. | 我们不问 |
[30:59] | Welcome back, ma’am. | 欢迎回来 国务卿 |
[31:00] | How was fishing? | 钓鱼怎么样 |
[31:01] | Productive. | 很有收获 |
[31:02] | How’d it go here? | 你们这边怎么样 |
[31:04] | Well, we had a protracted negotiation with USAID, | 我们与国际开发署进行了漫长的谈判 |
[31:08] | but we do believe we found the source of the medicine. | 但是我们找到了药品的来源 |
[31:10] | Yes, there’s a hospital in Antakya | 是的 安塔基亚的一家医院 |
[31:12] | that’s seen a spike in orders of tetrabenazine. | 丁苯那嗪的订货量激增 |
[31:15] | Padding their stocks in case some of it falls off the truck. | 用来把货塞结实了以防半路从车上掉下来 |
[31:19] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[31:21] | Well, this is great, because I have to tell you, | 这个信息很有用 因为现在 |
[31:23] | I think that I may have figured out | 我大概知道 |
[31:26] | how the medicine gets from there to ISIS leadership. | 药品是如何从医院流入伊斯兰国头目手里的了 |
[31:31] | Really good, guys, really good. | 干得好 你们做得真棒 |
[31:34] | I mean… great work with USAID. | 我说的是 和国际开发署的谈判 |
[31:38] | Not easy. | 不容易 |
[31:39] | But I do have a queasy feeling | 但我有种不祥的预感 |
[31:42] | that we may owe them something. | 这个信息是有交换条件的 |
[31:46] | Um, Ma’am, you have a three-hour dinner next week | 国务卿 您下周将与坎迪斯·邓普顿共进晚餐 |
[31:51] | with Candice Templeton. | 时长三小时 |
[31:53] | However did you manage to | 你是怎么从我的时间表中 |
[31:55] | find the time in my schedule, Blake? | 找到这空挡的 布莱克 |
[31:57] | That’s my superpower. | 这是我的超能力 |
[31:59] | Let’s hope that your superpower pays off. | 希望你的超能力不会白费 |
[32:03] | Will you get me Director Williams on the telephone? | 帮我接威廉姆斯局长 |
[32:05] | Yes, Ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[32:07] | Let’s see if your information and mine can tango. | 看看我们的信息是否吻合 |
[33:15] | You’ve reached Captain Ivan Kolashkov. | 我是伊凡·卡拉什科夫上尉 |
[33:18] | Please leave a message | 请留言 |
[33:19] | and I will return your call. | 我稍后给您回电 |
[33:21] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[33:26] | You’ve reached Captain Ivan Kolashkov… | 我是伊凡·卡拉什科夫上尉 |
[34:16] | Ivan? | 伊凡 |
[34:18] | Ivan? | 伊凡 |
[34:39] | What do you have, Sean? | 有什么发现 肖恩 |
[34:40] | We cross-referenced the medical NGOs in Aleppo. | 我们向阿勒波的非政府组织交叉求证 |
[34:44] | Several ID’d a courier fitting the description | 一些组织指认了一名药贩子 |
[34:46] | Secretary McCord gave us. | 其特征符合麦考德国务卿的描述 |
[34:48] | The man we’re looking for is Tariq Mansour. | 我们要找的这个人叫塔里克·曼苏尔 |
[34:52] | With the help of HUMINT in Turkey and Syria, | 在土耳其与叙利亚情报人员的帮助下 |
[34:54] | we tracked his supply chain. | 我们追踪了他的供应链 |
[34:56] | Every order starts out smuggled by an underling of Mansour’s | 每一批货都由曼苏尔的一个手下 |
[34:59] | from Devlet Arastirma hospital in Antakya, Turkey. | 从土耳其安塔基亚的政府科研医院偷运出来 |
[35:03] | From there, the medicine passes through | 药品从那里被带到土耳其和叙利亚边境 |
[35:05] | the Turkish-Syrian border here, at Bab al-Hawa. | 从巴布塔哈瓦这里的关卡过境 |
[35:08] | Now, the border’s known to be porous, | 这一边境通道一直存在漏洞 |
[35:10] | but these guys have greased every wheel. | 而这些人已经疏通了所有关节 |
[35:13] | Then it’s on to Aleppo, | 随后货物就被运往阿勒波 |
[35:15] | where Mansour’s underlings | 在那里 由曼苏尔的手下 |
[35:17] | deliver the small-time supplies– | 递送低端的货物 |
[35:19] | pain relievers, gauze. | 比如止痛药 纱布 |
[35:20] | But when it comes to the high-end stuff, | 高端货物 |
[35:23] | Mansour’s the only one who can deliver them. | 则只能由曼苏尔亲自递送 |
[35:25] | To ensure the quality of the expensive drugs, | 为了保障昂贵药品的质量 |
[35:28] | he extends a face-to-face guarantee. | 他保证当面交易 |
[35:31] | Tetrabenazine can’t go more than 24 hours | 丁苯那嗪在没有正规储存环境的情况下 |
[35:34] | without proper storage. | 最多能保存24小时 |
[35:36] | If Mansour is going to lead us to Adam Fanning, | 如果我们要通过曼苏尔找到亚当·范宁 |
[35:39] | it’ll happen today. | 那就在今天了 |
[35:40] | Contact Nellis. | 联系涅利斯 |
[35:42] | I want a drone on this courier | 一旦这个药贩子从阿勒波向东行 |
[35:43] | the minute he heads east from Aleppo. | 就派一架无人机跟踪他 |
[35:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:46] | We’ll let you know as soon as he’s in ISIS territory. | 一旦他进入伊斯兰国控制区我们会立即汇报 |
[35:53] | We did this to him. | 是我们害死了他 |
[35:57] | Why did I say anything? This is my fault. | 我还有什么好说的 都是我的错 |
[35:59] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是你的错 |
[36:01] | No, it is this coup. | 都是因为这场政变 |
[36:02] | These-these… these power-starved men | 这些 这些为了权力不择手段的人 |
[36:04] | and their straw dog, Maria Ostrov. | 还有他们的末代独裁者玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[36:05] | They will not stop until they take us back | 不把我们拖回斯大林时代 |
[36:07] | to the days of Stalin. | 他们是不会罢休的 |
[36:08] | Okay, come on. Come with me. | 好了别说了 跟我来 |
[36:09] | We can talk about this later. | 我们等下再谈这个 |
[36:10] | No, we’re not going to talk about this later. | 不 我不要等下再谈 |
[36:11] | We’re gonna talk about it now. | 现在就谈 |
[36:12] | Just keep walking, okay? | 一直走别停下 |
[36:13] | You need to calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[36:14] | No, I am through with Russia! | 不 我要脱离俄罗斯 |
[36:14] | I am through with Russia, okay? | 我跟俄罗斯再无瓜葛 行吗 |
[36:16] | I want to take the deal that you offered Ivan. | 让我顶替伊凡来接受你的协议吧 |
[36:18] | Let me defect. Give me asylum. | 我叛变 你们给我庇护 |
[36:19] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[36:20] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:21] | Because for five minutes | 就因为有那么一瞬间 |
[36:22] | I had some crazy idea that I could be a spy? | 我疯狂地觉得我能做个间谍 |
[36:25] | I want out. | 我要脱离俄罗斯 |
[36:26] | I want to stay here. | 我要留在这里 |
[36:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:30] | You can take Ivan’s place. | 你可以顶替伊凡 |
[36:33] | But not by defecting. | 但不是通过叛变 |
[36:34] | Not by giving up. | 也不是放弃 |
[36:37] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[36:38] | Tell General Doroshevich to recall you to Moscow, | 让多罗沙维奇将军把你召回莫斯科 |
[36:40] | to work by his side. | 在他身边工作 |
[36:41] | That’s where you can really make a difference. | 只有在这个位置你才能有所作为 |
[36:45] | Don’t let Ivan die in vain. | 别让伊凡白白死掉 |
[37:34] | Who is he talking to? | 他在跟谁说话 |
[37:35] | The next link in the chain. | 他的下家 |
[37:38] | Colonel, can we have a closer view of the man | 上校 请将镜头拉近看一看 |
[37:40] | Mansour is talking to? Over. | 正在和曼苏尔讲话的人 完毕 |
[37:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[37:49] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[37:51] | That’s Fanning. | 是范宁 |
[37:52] | I’ll be damned. | 该死的 |
[37:53] | We have a clean shot, Mr. President. | 目标清晰 总统先生 |
[37:55] | We can take him out now, along with the courier. | 我们可以现在就除掉他和那个药贩子 |
[37:57] | Or we can grab him up. | 我们也可以把他抓起来 |
[37:59] | How long to get Delta in there? | 三角洲部队多久能到 |
[38:01] | Assault team’s 40 minutes out, sir. | 突击队还有四十分钟路程 长官 |
[38:02] | That’s possibly enough time to take him alive. | 这个时间应该足以活捉他了 |
[38:05] | Someone at Fanning’s level | 范宁这个级别的人 |
[38:06] | could have significant intelligence on ISIS. | 应该会掌握有关伊斯兰国重要情报 |
[38:10] | Or the raid goes south, | 也有可能突击失败 |
[38:11] | and American soldiers become Jihadi Judd’s next victims. | 那些美国大兵成为了圣战贾德的受害者 |
[38:29] | The compound’s heavily guarded. | 那里有重兵把守 |
[38:32] | Delta will have to pass through three security rings. | 三角洲部队要突破三重防线 |
[38:43] | Take him out, Admiral. | 干掉他 上将 |
[38:44] | Colonel, engage target. | 上校 向目标开火 |
[38:46] | Over. | 完毕 |
[38:46] | Copy. Missile on the way. | 明白 导弹已发射 |
[38:49] | Time of flight: eight seconds. | 飞行时间 八秒 |
[38:51] | Seven. | 七 |
[38:52] | Six. | 六 |
[38:54] | Five. | 五 |
[38:55] | Four. | 四 |
[38:56] | Three. | 三 |
[38:58] | One. | 一 |
[39:01] | Target hit. | 击中目标 |
[39:02] | Over. | 完毕 |
[39:03] | Copy. | 收到 |
[39:07] | Mr. President, I recommend | 总统先生 我建议 |
[39:09] | addressing the nation immediately. | 立即告知全体国民 |
[39:12] | Release Fanning’s identity | 公布范宁的身份 |
[39:13] | and confirm the kill. | 并宣布他已经死亡 |
[39:15] | Set it up. | 去准备吧 |
[39:17] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[39:18] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:20] | Bess, I’d, | 贝丝 我想 |
[39:21] | I’d like you to stand with me during the address. | 我想在宣布的时候你能在我身边 |
[39:24] | Of course, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[39:35] | Thank you, Eddie. | 谢谢你 埃迪 |
[39:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:44] | You guys are up late. | 你们怎么还没睡 |
[39:46] | Yeah, we, saw you with the President. | 是的 我们刚才看见你和总统了 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:50] | Were you in the Situation Room for it? | 你们之前在战情室是处理那个事吗 |
[39:52] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[39:52] | Yes! We freakin’ lit up Jihadi Judd. It was like… | 太棒了 把圣战贾德炸上西天了 简直 |
[39:56] | Jason! Cut it out! | 杰森 够了 |
[39:57] | It wasn’t a video game. Go to your room. | 这不是打游戏 回你房间去 |
[40:02] | I mean, it was a drone strike, | 那是次空袭 |
[40:03] | so it kind of… | 所以就像是… |
[40:04] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[40:08] | How did you guys even find him? | 你们是怎么找到他的 |
[40:10] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[40:12] | Tell them how you found him. | 告诉她们你们是怎么找到他的 |
[40:15] | Will you guys please go to bed? | 你们去睡觉好吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:17] | Come on, guys, let’s go upstairs. | 走吧 姑娘们 我们上楼去 |
[40:22] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[40:24] | You exploited a moment | 我以为我们是真心交流 |
[40:25] | of what I thought was real connection | 你却利用了这一点 |
[40:26] | for your own gain. | 为了你自己的好处 |
[40:27] | My gain? | 我的好处 |
[40:29] | Adam Fanning waged war on our country. | 亚当·范宁都向我们国家宣战了 |
[40:33] | And- and my courier? | 那我的药贩子呢 |
[40:35] | What was he, just-just “collateral damage”? | 他做什么了 只是”附带伤害”吗 |
[40:36] | He sells drugs for ISIS. Have you even seen the… | 他向伊斯兰国卖药品 你有没有看到 |
[40:39] | You knew that he was the only decent source | 你知道在叙利亚西部 他是唯一能 |
[40:40] | of rare pharma in Western Syria. | 搞到稀有药品的人 |
[40:42] | People, regular people, children | 平民 普通的平民 还有孩子 |
[40:44] | are going to die without his drugs. | 他们会因为没有他的药而死的 |
[40:47] | I know that. | 我知道这个 |
[40:48] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[40:49] | And I also know | 然后我也知道 |
[40:51] | that someone else is gonna fill his shoes. | 有人会补上他这个空缺 |
[40:53] | So… so the Syrian civilians, | 也就是 也就是说叙利亚的平民 |
[40:55] | they mean nothing to you. | 他们对你来说什么都不是 |
[40:58] | Yes, you got me. | 是的 你说对了 |
[41:01] | Human life has no value to me. | 人命对我来说一文不值 |
[41:05] | Go ahead. | 继续说啊 |
[41:05] | I mean, reduce the entire world’s | 减少这个世界的 |
[41:08] | most complex situations | 复杂形势的方法 |
[41:11] | into sweeping generalities. | 就是这一个 |
[41:12] | As opposed to justifying everything | 就像你们做所有事 |
[41:14] | in the name of national security? | 都打着保卫国家安全的旗号 |
[41:16] | I know the costs. | 我知道代价是什么 |
[41:19] | I see every horrible angle. | 不好的方面我都看到了 |
[41:24] | I just don’t have the luxury of being an island like you do. | 可我没办法做到像你这样独来独往 |
[41:27] | Well, maybe the world would be better off | 如果你不来管我的事的话 |
[41:30] | if your angles got the hell off of my island. | 或许这个世界会更好 |
[41:33] | Because let’s be clear, here. | 咱们今天把话说清楚 |
[41:34] | You didn’t pull me off of the job | 你把我从边境拉回来 |
[41:36] | for the benefit of humankind. | 不是为了整个人类 |
[41:38] | This was about you. | 是因为你自己 |
[41:40] | You and- and your lifelong | 你 你一直都 |
[41:43] | panic about… about… | 非常担心 担心 |
[41:45] | Something happening to you? | 你出什么意外吗 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:52] | Yeah, I’ll cop to that one. | 是的 我承认这一点 |
[42:03] | Here. | 给 |
[42:06] | It’s a ticket to Ankara. | 这是去安卡拉[土耳其首都]的机票 |
[42:09] | You leave first thing. | 你先去那里 |
[42:10] | From there, a convoy will take you to Aleppo | 到那后 有车队会带你去阿勒波[叙利亚城市] |
[42:12] | and you can go back to doing what you were doing. | 你回去后想干什么就干什么 |
[42:15] | A… a layover in London? | 在伦敦转机 |
[42:18] | You- you couldn’t resist, could you? | 你就是忍不住 是吧 |
[42:22] | It’s not for you. | 不是为了你 |
[42:23] | It’s for Annie. | 是为了安妮 |
[42:33] | That sounded like the opposite of fly fishing. | 谈得好像不愉快 |
[42:37] | Can we talk about it later? | 能不能以后再谈这事 |
[42:47] | I’m sorry about Ivan. | 伊凡的事我很遗憾 |
[42:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:53] | Did he have something to do with your job? | 他跟你的工作有关系吗 |
[42:57] | The one we don’t talk about? | 不能说的那个工作 |
[43:03] | Sorry. I don’t mean to push. | 抱歉 我不是想逼你说 |
[43:12] | When you were an operative, | 你当特工的时候 |
[43:16] | how did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[43:17] | when you were in too deep? | 自己是不是陷得太深 |
[43:22] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[43:25] | Not until it was too late. | 直到为时已晚 |