时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | There she is. | 你起来了 |
[00:08] | Morning Sweetheart, how is the number? | 宝贝 早上好啊 你血压值多少 |
[00:12] | Inspirational. | 非常有朝气 |
[00:16] | You spoil me. | 你要把我宠坏了 |
[00:18] | So have a heart attack. | 结果还得了心脏病 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna try adjusting your dose. | 我会调节你的剂量的 |
[00:22] | How long have you been awake? | 你醒多久了 |
[00:23] | I never really slept. | 我就没怎么睡着 |
[00:25] | Yeah, I could feel you obsessing all night. | 恩 我能感觉到你困扰了一整晚 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:30] | Problems at the office. | 都是公事 |
[00:31] | Aw, poor you. | 你真是可怜 |
[00:34] | I’m about to replace a nine-year-old’s liver. | 我要去给一个九岁的孩子做肝脏移植手术了 |
[00:39] | Remember… 30 minutes of cardio. | 记住了啊 要做三十分钟的有氧运动 |
[00:42] | Do I get to pick which kind? | 我能挑我喜欢的吗 |
[00:49] | Inflation looks fine. | 通货膨胀状况目前来看还行 |
[00:51] | But tell BLS I want those wage numbers | 不过通知劳工统计局要在第一时间 |
[00:53] | as soon as they come in. | 把工资指数报给我 |
[00:56] | Oh, Andy, have my cappuccino ready | 对了 安迪 在我达到办公室前 |
[00:58] | when I get to the office. | 给我准备一杯卡布奇诺 |
[01:00] | Let me bottom-line this for you: | 所以最后是这样的方案 |
[01:01] | you want the first lady to use | 你想要第一夫人 |
[01:03] | your flowers in her arrangements, | 在布置当中使用你的花 |
[01:04] | grow ’em in America. | 在美国栽种就好 |
[01:06] | Senator… Senator, I think the national science advisor | 参议员 让国家科学顾问就此话题发言 |
[01:09] | is a little more qualified to speak on this topic. | 有点大材小用了吧 |
[01:12] | Well for starters, he’s a scientist. | 首先 他是个科学家 |
[01:20] | Senator, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 参议员 我等会再打给你 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:36] | That’ll work. | 这下有意思了 |
[01:37] | A meeting at 7:00 a.m. | 早上七点开会 |
[01:39] | On a Monday. I mean, who does that? | 还是在周一 谁能干出这种事啊 |
[01:41] | Besides you, That would be the president’s cybersecurity czar. | 除了你以外 只有总管总统网络安全的沙皇了 |
[01:45] | He does know he’s not an actual czar, right? | 他知道他不是真正的沙皇 对吧 |
[01:47] | Yes. | 他知道 |
[01:48] | If he was an actual czar, he would delegate. | 他要真是沙皇的话 会委派给别人来做 |
[01:50] | He’s briefing us in person. | 他要亲自给我们做简报 |
[01:52] | Why would he do that? | 他干吗这么做 |
[01:53] | Ah. Take a wild guess. | 大胆猜测一下吧 |
[01:58] | Oh, good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[02:00] | – Morning. – Early morning. | – 早上好 – 是挺早的 |
[02:02] | So let’s make this, uh, brief. | 那我们就简短地说吧 |
[02:05] | Of course. Uh, major government breaches, | 没问题 包括人事管理局在内的 |
[02:08] | including the one at OPM, | 重大政府漏洞 |
[02:11] | have been traced | 都会追溯到 |
[02:12] | to personal accounts on UNCLASS | 未加密政府电脑的个人账户上 |
[02:14] | government computers. So, starting tomorrow, | 所以从明天开始 |
[02:17] | the State Department and other government agencies | 国务院及其他政府机构 |
[02:19] | will expand | 会把两步验证系统 |
[02:21] | the two-step verification system from SIPRNet | 从加密网络扩展到所有通过政府电脑 |
[02:24] | to all personal accounts accessed | 登陆的私人账号 |
[02:25] | on government computers, including | 这其中包括 |
[02:27] | e-mail, banking, and social media. | 电子邮件 银行和社交账号 |
[02:29] | So I need a 16-digit, alphanumeric password | 也就是说 为了登录脸书 我要设置一个 |
[02:33] | just to log in to Facebook? | 长度16位且包含数字和字母的密码吗 |
[02:34] | – Or compose a tweet? – That’s ridiculous. | – 发篇推特也一样吗 – 那也太荒唐了吧 |
[02:36] | So is Facebook. | 脸书也很荒唐好吗 |
[02:38] | Okay, Inspector Gadget. | 你够了 神探加杰特 |
[02:40] | – Any other questions? – Um, yes. | – 还有别的问题吗 – 是的 |
[02:43] | Do I need to worry about my car | 我需要担心车子 |
[02:45] | being hacked remotely? | 会被远程侵入吗 |
[02:51] | I heard it’s a thing. | 我听说有这种可能 |
[02:53] | Mr. Moran. | 莫兰先生 |
[02:54] | Honestly, yes. | 老实说 的确是可能的 |
[02:56] | If you want to play it safe, | 如果你觉得不安全 |
[02:58] | you can bike to work, like me. | 你可以像我一样骑自行车上班 |
[02:59] | Uh, Mr. Shaw, you’re needed | 呃 肖先生 |
[03:01] | immediately at the White House. | 你需要立刻前往白宫 |
[03:03] | Is the secretary coming? | 国务卿女士来了吗 |
[03:04] | She’ll meet you there. | 她会在那边跟你汇合 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna have to cancel tonight, I’m sorry. | 我得取消今晚的约会了 真是抱歉 |
[03:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:11] | It’s complicated. I… I mean, it’s classified. | 说来话长 属于机密信息 |
[03:14] | – Sorry. – It’s fine. You should go. | – 抱歉了 – 没事 你去吧 |
[03:16] | I’ll call you. | 我回头联系你 |
[03:20] | Uh… Uh, can someone give me a ride? | 呃 有人能开车送我一程吗 |
[03:26] | My apologies, Mr. President. | 十分抱歉 总统先生 |
[03:28] | All right, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[03:31] | Director Ware? | 威尔主管 开始吧 |
[03:33] | As you know, we’ve had a lot of near misses in the hunt | 如大家所知 此前对客空军一号进行网络袭击的 |
[03:35] | for George Lasko, aka Dash, | 乔治拉斯科 又名达什 |
[03:38] | the man responsible for the cyber attack on Air Force One. | 我们在追捕他的系列行动中 好几次差点就抓到他了 |
[03:41] | One hour ago, we pinpointed his location | 一小时前 我们定位到了他的位置 |
[03:44] | in Koh Kong, Cambodia. | 是在柬埔寨的戈公 |
[03:46] | Is this human or signals intelligence? | 这是线人还是信号情报 |
[03:49] | It’s both. Mr. Shaw? | 两者都有 肖先生你接着说吧 |
[03:51] | Two weeks ago, we got a tip from an ex-associate | 两周前 我们从一个前同事那里获得情报 |
[03:54] | that Dash was somewhere in Southeast Asia. | 说达什就在东南亚 |
[03:56] | So I designed an algorithm | 然后我就设计了一款算法 |
[03:57] | to hunt through Interpol surveillance footage. | 在国际刑警的监控录像里进行追踪 |
[03:59] | And using that search tool, CIA | 而中情局利用这款追踪软件 |
[04:01] | focused its attention on ports of entry. | 把注意力放在了入境关口上 |
[04:04] | Today we got a hit. | 我们今天有所发现 |
[04:06] | This is Lasko entering Cambodia | 这是昨天拉斯科用化名 |
[04:08] | yesterday under an assumed name. | 进入柬埔寨的录像 |
[04:10] | We traced that same name to a location near this river, | 顺着这个化名我们找到了一处靠近河的位置 |
[04:14] | where we believe he is still residing. | 那里应该就是他的藏身之处 |
[04:16] | How long do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[04:18] | Not long. Ever since the attack, | 没多少时间了 自从那次袭击以后 |
[04:20] | Dash has never stayed in one place for more than 48 hours. | 达什从没在一个地方呆过四十八小时以上 |
[04:23] | And this footage is already a day old. | 而这个监控录像已经是一天前的了 |
[04:25] | Sir, SEAL Team 4 | 总统先生 海豚突击队第四小队 |
[04:27] | is on a JSOTF mission in the Philippines. | 正在菲律宾执行联合国特遣部队任务 |
[04:30] | We could redeploy them to the target in less than three hours. | 我们可以调遣他们在三小时内到达目标所在地 |
[04:33] | In a highly sensitive area. | 在一个高度敏感的地区 |
[04:35] | Your point being? | 那你的想法是 |
[04:37] | A military extraction is risky. | 军事撤离有风险 |
[04:40] | Loud and messy. | 阵势大还容易造成混乱 |
[04:41] | I would suggest a CIA Ops team. | 我建议让中情局派出一个行动小组 |
[04:44] | Small, | 人数少 |
[04:45] | quiet and effective. | 不知不觉而且效率高 |
[04:46] | Like the one in Turkey, | 就像在土耳其那次一样吗 |
[04:47] | that left one American dead. | 一名美国人还因此丧命 |
[04:52] | Ephraim, how…how quickly | 以法莲集结好 |
[04:54] | could we get a Black Ops team ready? | 一个秘密行动队要多久 |
[04:56] | Nearest assets are at Bangkok Station. | 最近的组在曼谷特工站 |
[04:58] | 12 hours, minimum. | 最少也要十二个小时 |
[04:59] | All the more reason to send in the SEALs. | 那就必须得派海豹突击队了 |
[05:01] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[05:02] | our relationship with Cambodia is crucial | 我们和柬埔寨之间的关系 |
[05:05] | to keeping China in check. | 在牵制中国这点上至关重要 |
[05:06] | We go in guns blazing, and we’re dealing with more than | 我们要是火力全开 那要应付的 |
[05:09] | just a few broken windows… we’re looking at the death | 就不只是几扇破窗户了… 我们会遭遇 |
[05:11] | of our diplomatic strategy in the Pacific. | 在太平洋区域外交策略的全盘皆输 |
[05:14] | Honestly, who cares? | 说实话 谁在乎啊 |
[05:16] | This guy hacked Air Force One. | 这家伙入侵过空军一号 |
[05:19] | I’m with Craig on this. | 在这件事上 我同意克雷格 |
[05:21] | Get Dash now, | 先抓到达什再说 |
[05:22] | mend fences later. | 日后再去改善关系吧 |
[05:25] | I agree with Secretary McCord. | 我同意麦考德国务卿的看法 |
[05:27] | The quieter the better. | 越不为人知越好 |
[05:28] | – Go on. – Look, we have two objectives here. | – 接着说 – 我们有两个目标 |
[05:31] | We want to get the man, sure. But we also need | 首先我们要抓到这个男人 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[05:33] | access to his data. That’s the only way | 不过我们还要拿到他的数据 |
[05:35] | to find out the truth about what happened | 那是唯一能还原空军一号事件真相的方法了 |
[05:37] | with Air Force One. If anything happens to his equipment | 如果他的设备出了任何问题 |
[05:39] | or if Dash gets killed… | 又或者达什被杀了… |
[05:40] | We’ll be back to square one. | 那我们就相当于回到了原点 |
[05:43] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[05:47] | Let’s let the CIA take the lead on this one, Craig. | 让中情局负责这次行动吧 克雷格 |
[05:53] | Better hope to God he’s still there. | 希望老天爷保佑 还没转移地点 |
[05:56] | You heard the news about Admiral Hill, | 我猜你已经听说 |
[05:57] | I’m assuming? | 希尔上将提退休的事了 |
[05:59] | Yes. I’ll, uh, be sad to see her go. | 恩 她走了我会很伤心的 |
[06:03] | Yeah, I won’t. | 是吗 我可不伤心 |
[06:05] | Hill and Secretary McCord were natural allies. | 希尔和麦考德国务卿可是天生的盟友 |
[06:08] | Have a seat. Coffee? | 坐吧 喝咖啡吗 |
[06:09] | Uh… yes, please. | 呃 好的 麻烦了 |
[06:11] | With the admiral gone, | 上将走了 |
[06:12] | there’s room for a new voice | 就给那些支持总统好想法的人 |
[06:14] | that comports with POTUS’s better instincts. | 腾出了空间 |
[06:16] | Meaning yours. | 你是说你的想法吧 |
[06:17] | Yours, too. | 你的想法也算 |
[06:20] | That little Cuba stunt notwithstanding. | 虽然古巴的小马戏不能算 |
[06:23] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[06:24] | Sure you do. | 你懂的 |
[06:27] | You and Senator Parisi | 你和参议员帕里西 |
[06:29] | tried to sabotage the Cuba deal. | 费尽心思去破坏古巴协议 |
[06:31] | That’s absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[06:32] | Do you really think I would | 你真觉得我会 |
[06:35] | stab the president in the back? | 在背地里捅总统一刀吗 |
[06:36] | I know you did. | 我知道你就是这么干的 |
[06:39] | But you’re lucky. | 不过你运气好 |
[06:42] | We’ve got an election coming up. | 选举临近了 |
[06:44] | We can’t afford another Andrew Munsey situation. | 我们可受不了再有安德鲁·芒西的情况了 |
[06:47] | So you get a pass. One. | 所以你通过了 下不为例 |
[06:49] | In other words, you have no proof… | 换句话说 你没有证据证明… |
[06:51] | for whatever it is you think I did. | 不管你认为我做了什么事 |
[06:55] | McCord knows about Cuba, too. | 麦考德也知道古巴的事 |
[06:55] | She wants to go to the president. | 她想告诉总统 |
[07:01] | Your word against his star pupil from CIA? | 如果是你和他在中情局的得意门生相庭抗礼 |
[07:05] | I don’t like your odds there, sport. | 你的胜算不高啊 |
[07:08] | I shut her down, obviously, but… | 显然 我阻止了她 但… |
[07:11] | I expect something in return. | 我希望能有所回报 |
[07:15] | Right now… | 现在 |
[07:17] | she thinks I’m working against you. | 她以为我在和你对着干 |
[07:20] | But if we play our cards right, | 但如果我们策略得当 |
[07:22] | we can turn the tables. | 我们可以反败为胜 |
[07:23] | Box her out for good. | 让她再无翻身之日 |
[07:25] | Which you want because? | 你为什么想这样做 |
[07:29] | Because of that extraction in Cambodia, | 因为最近的例子柬埔寨的逮捕行动 |
[07:32] | which is just the latest example | 她在把美国总统推向 |
[07:34] | of her pulling POTUS into reactive positions | 被动的地位 |
[07:36] | that are bad for national security, | 这可不利于国家安全 |
[07:39] | not to mention his reelection prospects. | 更别说他再次当选的前景了 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause you’re less of a liability than she is. | 因为你对大局的负面影响比她小多了 |
[07:45] | And ’cause I don’t like her. | 还因为我不喜欢她 |
[07:47] | And that brings us to Ellen Hill’s replacement. | 而我们也得回到艾伦 希尔的替代人选问题上 |
[07:50] | I think General Reeves is our guy. | 我觉得里维斯上将是我们的人 |
[07:53] | Kelsey Reeves to chair the Joint Chiefs? | 凯尔西·里维斯来当参谋首长联席会议主席吗 |
[07:57] | I’d have to vet him. | 我得审查一下他 |
[08:00] | Trust me, he’s clean. | 相信我 他身家清白 |
[08:03] | And he gets what we’re trying to do. | 而且明白我们想做的事 |
[08:05] | POTUS still values your counsel. | 美国总统依然重视你的意见 |
[08:08] | A good word from you would go a long way. | 你的一句好话可能带来深远的影响 |
[08:10] | Well, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[08:14] | Don’t piss me off, Craig. | 可别惹我生气 克雷格 |
[08:18] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[08:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[08:22] | My job is to provide the president an impartial opinion. | 我的工作就是为总统提供公正的建议 |
[08:25] | If Reeves is the right candidate for the job, I’ll back him. | 如果里维斯是合适的人选 我自然会支持他 |
[08:27] | If not… I won’t. | 如果不合适 我不会支持的 |
[08:35] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[08:52] | I’ve been officially summoned to Moscow. | 我已经被正式召回莫斯科 |
[08:55] | My flight leaves this afternoon. | 今天下午的飞机 |
[08:58] | We knew this was coming. | 我们都知道会有这天 |
[09:01] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[09:03] | Do you remember how to get to the secure phone? | 还记得怎么拿到安全电话吗 |
[09:05] | Men’s room past security, near carousel four. | 过安检后的男卫生间 靠近行李传送带四 |
[09:09] | Toilet paper dispenser, Second stall past the sinks. | 卫生纸筒 过了水池后第二个隔间 |
[09:13] | Dmitri. | 德米特里 |
[09:15] | You’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[09:25] | There’s a rumor that Maria Ostrov might appoint Doroshevich | 有传闻称玛利亚 奥斯特罗夫可能会 |
[09:28] | as the next chief of the general staff. | 任命多罗舍维奇为下一任总参谋长 |
[09:30] | If that’s true, you’ll have access | 如果是真的 你就有权参与 |
[09:33] | to the military planning at the highest level. | 最高级别的军事计划 |
[09:36] | That’s good news, Dmitri. | 这是好消息 德米特里 |
[09:38] | That’s what we planned. | 我们就是这样打算的 |
[09:47] | Dmitri, I know what you’re putting at risk here. | 德米特里 我知道你在这事上承担的风险 |
[09:49] | And I promise I will do everything | 我一定会竭尽所能 |
[09:51] | in my power to keep you safe. | 保证你的安全 |
[09:53] | That’s me talking, that is not the U.S. Government. | 是我说的 不是美国政府 |
[09:59] | I spoke to my sister Talia this morning. | 我今早和我妹妹通过话了 |
[10:01] | Her tumors are shrinking, | 她的肿瘤在萎缩了 |
[10:04] | but you probably knew that. | 但你应该已经知道了 |
[10:06] | I heard from the team in Stockholm. | 斯德哥尔摩的团队告诉我了 |
[10:08] | They’re predicting a full remission. | 他们推测她能够完全康复 |
[10:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:13] | She is very happy. | 她非常开心 |
[10:16] | Thanks, professor. | 谢谢 教授 |
[10:20] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[10:22] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[10:28] | Do svidaniya. | 再见[俄语] |
[10:43] | Up there. | 在上面 |
[10:52] | Sterling’s not there yet. | 斯特林还没同意 |
[10:55] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[10:55] | You can lead a horse to water… | 马我带到水边了 喝不喝水就难说了… |
[11:01] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[11:03] | I think it’s pretty obvious… we give him a nudge. | 我觉得很明显了 我们给他助推一把 |
[11:06] | And when the moment comes… | 等时机一到 |
[11:08] | we gut him like a pig. | 我们像杀猪一样宰了他 |
[11:28] | What kind of a nudge are we talking about? | 我们要怎么样助推他 |
[11:30] | We can’t exactly blackmail Sterling | 我们不能真的强迫斯特林 |
[11:33] | – to back Reeves. – Unless Russell knows | – 支持里维斯- 除非罗素知道 |
[11:35] | something I don’t know. | 我不知道的事 |
[11:36] | I vetted him myself. There are rumors, | 我亲自查过他 有些传闻 |
[11:38] | but nothing a reporter would care about. | 但不是记者会关注的事情 |
[11:40] | Which in Washington, makes Craig Sterling a bona fide unicorn. | 在华盛顿 这就让他像友好的独角兽一样 |
[11:43] | A unicorn | 独角兽也 |
[11:44] | that has to endorse General Reeves for Joint Chiefs. | 必须支持里维斯上将竞选联席 |
[11:46] | Until he does, my part of the plan can’t happen. | 只有他这么做了 我的计划才能成功 |
[11:48] | The essential problem is Sterling | 核心问题是斯特林 |
[11:50] | – doesn’t view you as a threat. – Not yet, anyway. | – 并不视你为威胁 – 总之 是还没 |
[11:52] | So where’s the nudge? | 所以助推在哪里 |
[11:54] | – I don’t have it yet. – Then what good are you? | – 我还没有主意 – 那你有什么用 |
[11:56] | You’re the one who brought Judas to the White House. | 你才是那个把叛徒带进白宫的人 |
[11:58] | A lecture on loyalty from the Dark Prince of K Street? | 白宫前街的黑暗王子跟我谈忠诚 |
[12:01] | I want this guy gone. | 我想要这个人滚蛋 |
[12:03] | Traitors are like serial killers; they don’t stop at one. | 叛徒就像连环杀手 不会杀一个就停手 |
[12:05] | Exactly. So let’s tell Dalton. | 确实 所以我们告诉道尔顿吧 |
[12:08] | – That’s not possible. – Not if we want to win an election. | – 不可能 – 如果竞选想赢就不能告诉他 |
[12:11] | If the Cuba thing leaks, it’s a scandal. | 如果古巴的事情曝光 那就是丑闻 |
[12:13] | The president needs plausible deniability. | 总统需要合理的推诿 |
[12:14] | No reporters asking him | 没有记者会问他 |
[12:16] | what he knew and when he knew it. | 他知道什么和知道的时间 |
[12:17] | Trust me, we’ve gamed it out. | 相信我 赌一把 |
[12:18] | Sterling has to go of his own volition. | 斯特林必须自愿支持 |
[12:20] | That’s the only way to eliminate him | 那是唯一既能铲除他 |
[12:21] | and protect the president at the same time. | 同时又能保护总统的方法 |
[12:23] | Well, frankly, that’s not my problem at a certain point. | 坦白说 某种意义上讲这并不是我的问题 |
[12:26] | Tensions with Russia are escalating daily, | 与俄罗斯的关系日益紧张 |
[12:29] | and the longer Craig Sterling stays in the situation room, | 克雷格 斯特林在战情室越久 |
[12:33] | If he doesn’t resign, | 如果他不辞职 |
[12:35] | and fast, | 迅速辞职 |
[12:36] | I’m going directly to the president. Are we clear? | 我就直接告诉总统 明白吗 |
[12:39] | Well, I’ll look forward to putting that on his schedule. | 很期待把那件事放入他的行程 |
[12:45] | Don’t tell Carol. | 别告诉卡罗尔 |
[12:48] | A wise man once said, “The stiffest tree | 一位智者曾说 |
[12:50] | is the most easily cracked.” | 过刚易折 |
[12:54] | What is that, Sun Tzu? | 那是什么 孙子说的吗 |
[12:55] | Actually, it’s Bruce Lee. | 其实是李小龙说的 |
[12:56] | The point is, I’ve got the nudge. | 重点是 我想到怎么推他一把了 |
[12:59] | You want to take Sterling down? | 你想让斯特林下台 |
[13:01] | Let’s see how far he’ll bend before he breaks. | 看看折断前他能韧性有多大 |
[13:13] | Guess who was in my office this morning. | 猜猜今早谁在我的办公室 |
[13:16] | McCord’s hatchet man. | 麦考德的走狗 |
[13:18] | Mike Barnow? | 麦克·巴罗 |
[13:20] | And his stupid dog. | 还有他的蠢狗 |
[13:22] | My assistant’s allergic… it caused a hell of a… | 我的助理过敏了 因为那该死的… |
[13:24] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[13:25] | Copies of my official schedule | 上周我的公开行程 |
[13:28] | from last week, when we were meeting about the whole… | 就是当时见面谋划… |
[13:31] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[13:33] | Not here. | 别在这 |
[13:36] | I thought Russell Jackson had her under control. | 我之前认为罗素杰克逊已经搞定她了 |
[13:39] | He does. She’s just looking for a back door. | 确实 她只是在找后门 |
[13:42] | You mean like going to the press? | 你是说她要去找媒体吗 |
[13:43] | Maybe. But we have to play this very carefully. | 可能 但我们必须小心应对 |
[13:47] | What did you tell him? Barnow. | 你怎么和他说的 巴罗 |
[13:50] | That I was taking some personal time for prayer and reflection. | 我说我正在休假 进行祷告和忏悔 |
[13:53] | He didn’t buy it. | 他不相信 |
[13:55] | Well, he doesn’t have to. | 他不需要信 |
[13:57] | Unless there’s something to find? | 除非会有能被挖出来的东西 |
[13:59] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:02] | Hey, I handled things at my end. | 我这边的事情我都处理得很好 |
[14:03] | I’m just giving you a heads-up. | 我只是给你个忠告 |
[14:06] | Thanks, Jamie. | 谢了 杰米 |
[14:09] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[14:21] | 谢列梅捷沃机场 莫斯科 | |
[15:05] | CIA capture team ready to breach. | 中情局抓捕小队准备突进 |
[15:11] | They’re entering now. | 他们现在进去了 |
[15:25] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:26] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[15:27] | What did we expect? We were too slow. | 还期待什么 我们太慢了 |
[15:32] | Hang on. We got something here. | 等会 有发现 |
[15:35] | It’s a body. | 一具尸体 |
[15:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:41] | Polonium. | 钋 |
[15:42] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[15:43] | Ephraim, do your guys have a Geiger counter with them? | 以法莲你的人带了盖革计数器吗 |
[15:46] | Shelby, radiation check. | 谢尔比 做辐射测量 |
[15:48] | Stand by. | 预备 |
[15:50] | He’s crapped up. | 他已经溃烂了 |
[15:53] | He’s hot. | 辐射性很高 |
[15:55] | Get them out of there. | 叫他们离开那里 |
[15:56] | Bag and tag. | 把尸体标注装袋处理吧 |
[15:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[15:58] | Polonium poisoning. There’s only one country | 钋中毒 只有一个国家 |
[16:01] | that uses that method of assassination. | 用这种暗杀手段 |
[16:03] | Russia. | 俄罗斯 |
[16:06] | They were obviously behind the hack on Air Force One. | 他们显然是黑入空军一号的幕后黑手 |
[16:08] | Now they’re covering their tracks. | 现在他们在掩盖他们的罪行了 |
[16:11] | Mr. President, I think it’s time to consider retaliatory options. | 总统先生 我认为该考虑报复行动了 |
[16:16] | Elizabeth, do you think this is actionable? | 伊丽莎白 你觉得可行吗 |
[16:19] | Polonium in and of itself isn’t proof, | 钋中毒和其本身还不能作为证据 |
[16:22] | but… if we get secondary confirmation | 不过 如果我们能从那种技术中 |
[16:24] | from that tech, yes, sir. | 获得间接证明就可以 先生 |
[16:26] | Evacuating now. | 现在疏散 |
[16:28] | I think we should retaliate. | 我认为我们应该实施报复 |
[16:30] | Good. General Kohl. | 很好 科尔士将军 |
[16:32] | I want strike options | 我要在十二小时内 |
[16:33] | from CyberCom on my desk in 12 hours. | 拿到来自盛博嘉的军事计划 |
[16:35] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[16:50] | – I’m going to the president. – We’re not there yet. | – 我要去告诉总统 – 还没到这个地步 |
[16:53] | You heard him. | 你听见他说的了 |
[16:54] | We are on the verge of a cyber war with Russia. | 我们和俄罗斯的网络战争一触即发 |
[16:57] | I… If that’s where it goes, fine. | 如果事情该是这样的话 好吧 |
[17:00] | But Craig Sterling is just a little too excited | 不过以我的标准来看克雷格 斯特林 |
[17:02] | – at the prospect for my taste. – Mine, too. | – 有点太激动了吧 – 我也这么觉得 |
[17:05] | Well, then let’s end it now. | 那我们现在就结束这一切吧 |
[17:07] | Let’s expose the scheme with Senator Parisi… | 曝光他跟帕里西参议员的密谋吧… |
[17:10] | And destroy Conrad’s legacy. | 就会毁了康拉德的政绩 |
[17:11] | Is that really what you want? | 你真的想要这样子吗 |
[17:13] | Come on, listen, listen. | 别这样 听着 |
[17:15] | I once spent two days in a deer blind | 有一次我在维索塔湖附近的猎鹿场 |
[17:17] | near Lake Wissota, nothing but caffeine pills | 待了两天 只靠咖啡因药片和松鼠肉干 |
[17:20] | and squirrel jerky to keep me awake. | 来保持清醒 |
[17:22] | I came home with a ten-point buck. | 我打到一只巨角雄鹿带回家 |
[17:24] | You what? | 你什么 |
[17:25] | Some things are worth the wait. | 有些东西是值得等待的 |
[17:27] | Not with Maria Ostrov on the throne. | 玛利亚 奥斯特罗夫在位 我们就等不了 |
[17:29] | She’s already amassing troops on the Ukrainian border. | 她已经在乌克兰边境召集了军队 |
[17:31] | Either we… | 要么我们… |
[17:33] | What do you think about General Reeves? | 你们觉得里维斯将军如何 |
[17:35] | Craig Sterling just proposed him | 克雷格 斯特林刚刚建议 |
[17:36] | to replace Ellen Hill. | 由他顶替艾伦 希尔 |
[17:38] | Excellent. That’s a… | 好极了 那是个… |
[17:41] | good choice, I’m thinking. | 明智之选 我觉得 |
[17:43] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[17:44] | I agree with the secretary on this one. | 这次我同意国务卿的意见 |
[17:46] | – He’s a fine candidate. – Good. | – 他是个很好的人选 – 好的 |
[17:48] | He was on my short list, too. | 他也在最后名单中 |
[17:50] | Have OGC get into it. | 让政府办公室准备一下吧 |
[17:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:57] | See? Nudge worked. | 看见没 轻推起作用了 |
[17:59] | Now you’re a threat. | 你现在成了威胁了 |
[18:01] | I’m gonna call Mike and tell him to tee up the reporter. | 我要打电话给麦克叫他安排记者 |
[18:04] | I would say I told you so, | 我真想说”我早就跟你说过了” |
[18:06] | but you know I’m above that. | 不过你知道我人很好 |
[18:09] | Squirrel jerky. Really? | 松鼠肉干 真的吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[18:14] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 不过我不推荐 |
[18:17] | \h熔炉溪 马里兰州 | |
[18:22] | You hear anything? | 你有接到什么消息吗 |
[18:23] | No. But Dmitri’s now been MIA | 没有 不过德米特里在行动中失联 |
[18:26] | for more than eight hours. | 已经超过八个小时了 |
[18:28] | It’s possible there’s an innocent explanation. | 情况可能没有那么复杂 |
[18:30] | Well, I admire your optimism, Professor. | 我欣赏你的乐观 教授 |
[18:32] | Look, Dmitri will lay low until he sees an opening. | 听着 德米特里在机会来临前会低调行事的 |
[18:35] | That’s how he was trained. | 他是有过良好训练的 |
[18:36] | I’m sure he’ll recover the phone soon. | 我相信他很快会拿到电话的 |
[18:38] | Problem is, he can’t. | 问题是 他没办法了 |
[18:39] | – Why’s that? – We had the phone removed. | – 为什么 – 我们叫人把电话拿走了 |
[18:42] | We couldn’t risk it falling into the wrong hands. | 我们不能冒险让他落入他人手中 |
[18:45] | How the hell is he supposed to contact us? | 那你要怎么跟我们联系 |
[18:47] | There’s a strong possibility Dmitri’s been exposed. | 德米特里已经暴露的可能性非常大 |
[18:49] | Or he defected. | 或者他变节了 |
[18:50] | No. We can’t make that assumption. | 不 我们不能做这样的假设 |
[18:52] | Either way, we’re in a holding pattern. | 无论如何 我们现在只能静观其变 |
[18:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[18:56] | We just sit on our hands? | 我们只能束手无策吗 |
[18:57] | No. We have agents retracing his steps, | 不 我们派了特工追查他的行迹 |
[18:59] | hacking into his service records. | 侵入他的服务记录 |
[19:01] | But, Henry, the simplest explanation is… we lost him. | 但是 亨利 最简单的解释就是 我们失去他了 |
[19:07] | I refuse to believe that. | 我拒绝相信 |
[19:09] | Let me know when you have something. | 你们一有消息就通知我 |
[19:16] | Harvest Glow | 收获面色红润 |
[19:17] | melon extract… the natural rejuvenator. | 蜜瓜提取物… 天然回春剂 |
[19:23] | …discover the natural… | …发现了天然的… |
[19:25] | You think this stuff really works? | 你觉得这东西真的管用吗 |
[19:27] | – Not a chance. – See, that’s what I thought. | – 根本不管用 – 我也是这么想的 |
[19:29] | But the melon doesn’t age. | 不过蜜瓜不会老 |
[19:33] | It’s weird. | 是很诡异 |
[19:34] | How much did you buy? | 你买了多少 |
[19:35] | I… | 我… |
[19:36] | Just… the sample pack. | 就买了个试用装 |
[19:40] | Two sample packs. | 两个试用装 |
[19:44] | So… | 那么 |
[19:46] | you’ve had a lot of… | 你最近做了很多 |
[19:47] | extra work lately. | 额外工作 |
[19:51] | Are there any actual TV shows on? | 现在还有什么真正的电视节目在播吗 |
[19:53] | Because God forbid we should talk? | 因为上帝让我们禁言吗 |
[20:00] | You have a bad day? | 你今天过得不顺吗 |
[20:02] | Just your typical national security opera. | 就是些典型的国家安全戏码 |
[20:06] | Puccini or Strauss? | 普契尼还是施特劳斯 |
[20:08] | What’s the one where they all die in the end? | 哪出戏是最后大家都死了 |
[20:12] | Well, if it’s any consolation, I had a rough day, too. | 如果能让你感到点安慰的话 我今天也过得很糟 |
[20:17] | I’m listening. | 我在听呢 |
[20:21] | You first. | 你先说 |
[20:26] | You know, I get we’re duty- and honor-bound, | 我知道我们有义务和正义感 |
[20:29] | committed to lives of service and all that, | 去投身于服务国家和大众 |
[20:32] | but this part where we can’t talk | 但是我们现在都不能谈及 |
[20:35] | about the most important things that we do all day, | 每天所做的最重要的事情 |
[20:37] | uh, that… cannot be healthy for us. | 这件事对我们来说无益身心 |
[20:40] | The most important part of my day is this, coming home. | 我一天最重要的事情就是现在 回家 |
[20:46] | Oh, you’re good. | 你太棒了 |
[20:47] | And your skin looks beautiful. | 你的皮肤看起来真好 |
[20:49] | – Pushing it. – It’s so smooth. | – 继续夸 – 很滑 |
[20:51] | Wait till you see it | 用完一桶那玩意之后 |
[20:53] | after a bucket of that stuff. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[20:56] | Sorry I had to cancel on you the other day. | 抱歉那天我不得不取消和你的约会 |
[20:59] | I wanted to make it up to you. | 给我个机会补偿你吧 |
[21:01] | Oh, no apologies necessary. | 道歉就没必要了 |
[21:02] | But go on. | 你接着说吧 |
[21:03] | Uh, there’s this vineyard in Mount Airy | 在芒特艾里有座葡萄园 |
[21:04] | that’s actually supposed to be pretty good. | 实际上应该是非常棒的一座葡萄园 |
[21:06] | I figured we would drive up there… | 我想我们可以开车过去… |
[21:08] | Not bike? | 不骑自行车吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Uh, no. | 对 不骑 |
[21:11] | I actually figured we’d Zipcar. | 事实上我想租辆车去 |
[21:12] | Did you know the average car goes unused, | 你知道平均一辆车每天有百分之九十的时间 |
[21:15] | like, 90% of the day? | 是没有使用的吗 |
[21:17] | It’s crazy inefficient. | 使用效率低的离谱 |
[21:18] | So kind of like an all-day thing? | 所以是个一整天的安排了 |
[21:20] | Yeah. We could… do a tasting, | 是的 我们可以去品个酒 |
[21:23] | enjoy a picnic. | 享受次野餐 |
[21:24] | I have cleared my schedule accordingly. | 我已经把相应的工作计划都排开了 |
[21:26] | Well, I got to check mine. | 我要查下我的行程 |
[21:32] | Aw, Saturday’s no good. I’m sorry. | 星期六不行 抱歉 |
[21:35] | Oh, that’s no problem. What about next week? | 那没问题 下周如何 |
[21:39] | Pretty bad, too. | 也完全不行 |
[21:41] | How about if I call you? | 我给你打电话怎么样 |
[21:42] | Uh, no, sure. Yeah. | 没问题 当然 好的 |
[21:44] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[21:47] | Well, I will… I will talk to you then. | 那我晚点再跟你联系 |
[21:52] | Are you blowing me off | 你要赶我走了吗 |
[21:54] | because you think I blew you off? | 因为你觉得之前我把你赶走了 |
[21:55] | Because, but for matters of national security… | 因为 要不是国家安全的事… |
[21:57] | I know. It was an unintentional, classified blow-off. | 我知道 只是无意地 机密性地赶我走 |
[22:01] | Got it. Uh, Nadine. | 我明白的 纳汀 |
[22:04] | Excuse me. I got to… | 不好意思 我得去… |
[22:05] | Oh. Absolutely. Uh, peace. | 当然了 回见 |
[22:09] | Peace? | 回见 |
[22:11] | – Didn’t mean that. – This article | – 不是那个意思 – 这些条款 |
[22:14] | is why God made expense accounts. | 就是上帝发明费用帐户的原因 |
[22:17] | I need an extension. Yes, another one. | 我需要延期 是的 再延期一次 |
[22:22] | You… Oh. Crap. | 你… 见鬼 |
[22:23] | Let me call you back. | 我给你回电话吧 |
[22:25] | Gordon, you remember Vanessa, don’t you? | 戈登 你还记得凡妮莎 是吗 |
[22:27] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[22:29] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[22:30] | Is this a friendly hello, or is it the other thing? | 这算是友好问候呢 还是别的什么 |
[22:32] | Spoiler alert: it’s the other thing. You’re due. | 剧透 是别的什么 我来讨债 |
[22:34] | Geez. Already? | 我天 要还了吗 |
[22:36] | You owe me a favor, not a birthday card. | 你欠我的是人情 不是生日卡 |
[22:38] | You’re due when I say it’s due. | 我说该还了你就得还 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I was sort of hoping you’d get hit by a bus first. | 真希望你会先被公交车撞上 |
[22:42] | Tough luck. | 真不走运 |
[22:43] | Got a job for you. | 我有份工作给你 |
[22:45] | And what happens if I refuse? | 要是我拒绝会有什么后果 |
[22:47] | Nothing. Your dull, uninspiring life will continue as ever. | 没后果 一如既往地继续你那枯燥无味的生活 |
[22:51] | Oh. So there’s incentive. | 哦 那么说对我有好处 |
[22:53] | Mmm. There’s an opening in Public Affairs at the Pentagon. | 五角大楼公共事务部有个空缺 |
[22:57] | Deputy Communications Director to the SecDef. | 国防部长的新闻副主任 |
[23:00] | Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from a gig | 这离在大新闻机构工作 |
[23:02] | on a major news network. | 也就是一步之遥了 |
[23:03] | What’s the pay grade on that, GS-12? | 工资级别是多少 普通12级 |
[23:06] | More like 14. | 该14级吧 |
[23:07] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[23:11] | Are you gonna throw that ball? | 你来扔球吗 |
[23:19] | There you go. See? | 看 你可以的 |
[23:21] | It’s easy. | 就那么简单 |
[23:25] | I have Vanessa Chung | 纪年报的 |
[23:28] | from The Chronicle on the line. | 凡妮莎·钟打来电话 |
[23:32] | You know they have software for that, right? | 你知道他们有那钟软件的 对吧 |
[23:34] | I’m old-school. | 我是个老古董 |
[23:41] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[23:42] | How can I help you? | 要我帮什么忙 |
[23:43] | Hi, Craig. It’s been a while. | 嗨 克雷格 好久不见 |
[23:45] | I’m, uh, doing a profile on that nominee for the Joint Chiefs, | 我正在为参谋长联席会议主席候选人 |
[23:49] | General Reeves. I understand you endorsed him. | 里维斯将军写简介 我知道你是支持他的 |
[23:51] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[23:52] | Was there a quid pro quo on that? | 这中间有什么回报吗 |
[23:54] | Because I have information that he bribed you for your support. | 因为有消息说你的支持是他通过贿赂得到的 |
[23:57] | That’s absolutely ridiculous. | 纯属荒诞 |
[23:59] | Can I quote you on that? | 可以引用你这句话吗 |
[24:01] | No. Who the hell is your source? | 不能 是谁告诉你这个的 |
[24:04] | Mm, it’s high-level, Craig. | 呃 来自高层 克雷格 |
[24:06] | – You care to comment? – No. | – 你要发表意见吗 – 不 |
[24:07] | And if you print any of this, I’ll sue your ass. | 如果你们敢登这个 我就起诉你们 |
[24:10] | – You hear me? – Nice try. It’s running tomorrow. | – 听到了吗 – 说得好 明天就登 |
[24:14] | When exactly did this alleged bribery take place? | 所谓的贿赂究竟发生在什么时候 |
[24:18] | Last Thursday, Dryden House in Georgetown. | 上周四 在乔治敦区的德莱顿家 |
[24:25] | I wasn’t even there. | 我当时不在那里 |
[24:26] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据证明吗 |
[24:27] | What, for every minute of the day? | 什么 那一天的分分秒秒都要证明吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[24:33] | You there? | 还在吗 |
[24:36] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[24:39] | You set me up. | 你给我下套 |
[24:41] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么 |
[24:43] | Reeves is dirty, isn’t he? | 里维斯不干净 对吧 |
[24:45] | That’s why you made me endorse him before I was ready. | 所以你让我在还没想好之前就支持他 |
[24:48] | That’s why I am getting phone calls from Vanessa Chung. | 所以我才会接到凡妮莎·钟的电话 |
[24:51] | From The Chronicle? | 纪年报的那位 |
[24:52] | She just accused me | 她刚刚指控我 |
[24:54] | of meeting Reeves last week and taking kickbacks. | 上周和里维斯见面并接受了贿赂 |
[24:57] | And you think I’m the source? | 你认为这是我说出去的 |
[24:59] | This is funny to you? | 你觉得这很好笑 |
[25:02] | This is my career we’re talking about. | 我们在说的可是我的事业啊 |
[25:04] | Take a breath. You really think | 放轻松 你真以为 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna expose the president to a scandal | 在选举即将来临之际 我会把 |
[25:08] | with an election coming up? Come on. It’s a bluff. | 和总统有关的丑闻泄露出去吗 她是在吓唬你 |
[25:11] | How much you want to bet that reporter is working for Mike B.? | 你想过这个记者是在为麦克工作的吗 |
[25:20] | you’re right. | 说的也对 |
[25:21] | I was called | 打电话给我 |
[25:25] | she stunted the part | 她的角色 |
[25:27] | Just to screw me. | 就是来蒙我 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, she’ll regret it, believe me. | 对 她会为此后悔的 相信我 |
[25:32] | What about the story? | 那那个报道怎么办 |
[25:35] | Give her an alibi. | 给她一个不在现场的证据 |
[25:37] | I can’t. | 给不了啊 |
[25:40] | It involves a certain senator from Illinois. | 这牵涉到某位伊利诺斯州的参议员 |
[25:45] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 哦 真不幸 |
[25:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | I can kill the story. | 我来灭了这个报道 |
[25:54] | The editor and I go way back, but Chung… | 我和编辑到是故交 但钟… |
[25:57] | Chung is a bulldog. | 钟是个难以对付的人 |
[25:59] | She’s not gonna stop until she has the truth. | 是个不找出真相绝不罢手的人 |
[26:01] | What do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[26:03] | Handle it. | 搞定它 |
[26:07] | How do I know you’re not playing me right now? | 我怎么知道你现在不是在耍我 |
[26:12] | Well, I guess you don’t. | 哦 我猜你也不会知道 |
[26:15] | But, if you want to save your | 但如果你想挽救自己 |
[26:16] | skin you don’t really have a choice, do you? | 也别无他法了 是吗 |
[26:37] | Dmitri’s gone. | 德米特里消失了 |
[26:39] | What? What…what do you mean? | 什么 这… 什么意思 |
[26:41] | I mean his file’s been wiped from the Russian system. | 他在俄罗斯系统里的档案全被清除了 |
[26:45] | It’s like he doesn’t exist. | 就像根本没这个人一样 |
[26:46] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[26:48] | Someone wanted him to disappear, and it sure as hell wasn’t us. | 有人想让他消失 而且肯定不是我们 |
[26:52] | That’s why I’m pulling his support team | 所以我在撤回在莫斯科协助他的 |
[26:55] | from Moscow. | 小组 |
[26:56] | Already? You can’t do that. | 已经撤了 这可不行 |
[26:57] | It’s my operation. I’ll do whatever I need to. | 这可是我的行动 由我说了算 |
[26:59] | There are Russian troops amassed on the Ukraine border. | 乌克兰边境集结着大量俄罗斯军队 |
[27:02] | We need solid Intel, | 我们需要可靠的情报 |
[27:04] | – now more than ever. – Exactly. | – 比任何时候都需要 – 没错 |
[27:06] | And I can’t afford to keep assets in place for a kid who, | 但我不可能为了一个 说白了 也许已经死了的孩子 |
[27:09] | let’s face it, is probably dead. | 继续冒险保留在莫斯科的小组 |
[27:10] | What if you’re wrong? | 要是你的判断错了呢 |
[27:12] | You just want to write him off? | 你想这样把他一笔勾销了 |
[27:13] | No. But if it comes to it, | 不 但如果真到了那一步 |
[27:15] | that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们会那么做的 |
[27:17] | Or do we have a problem? | 这么做有问题吗 |
[27:22] | No. | 没有 |
[27:25] | It’s so easy for you, isn’t it? | 对你来说这算不了什么 是吗 |
[27:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:29] | I learned the hard way, don’t make this personal. | 我也经历过痛苦 可别人身攻击啊 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:34] | Dmitri is in a position | 德米特里即将成为一名 |
[27:35] | to become the most highly placed U.S. Intelligence asset | 有史以来我们在俄罗斯安插的 |
[27:38] | we’ve ever had in Russia. | 最高级别的间谍 |
[27:39] | He deserves every chance we can give him. | 他值得让我们为他全力以赴 |
[27:41] | Just… Come on. A couple of days to make contact. | 就… 再等几天 看看是否联系得上 |
[27:45] | That’s all I ask. | 我只有这个要求 |
[27:47] | You have 24 hours. | 给你二十四小时 |
[27:50] | If he doesn’t make contact by then, I’m shutting it down. | 如果到时候他还是没有联系 我就终止一切 |
[28:08] | I definitely spooked him. | 我绝对吓到他了 |
[28:09] | And the surveillance? | 监视行动呢 |
[28:11] | Already in place. | 已经就位 |
[28:12] | If he takes the bait, we’ll be ready. | 只要他上钩 我们就行动 |
[28:13] | Good. What about our hacker? | 好 黑客那边怎么样了 |
[28:16] | Any word on the Russia connection? | 和俄罗斯有联系吗 |
[28:18] | We’re still going through his effects. | 我们还在调查他的财产流向 |
[28:20] | It looks like he converted 20 million rubles, cash, | 好像一周前他把二千万卢布的现金 |
[28:22] | into bitcoin over a week ago. | 兑换成了比特币 |
[28:24] | Still not definitive. | 在弄清这笔钱来自哪里之前 |
[28:26] | Not until we know exactly where that money came from. | 我们都无法定性 |
[28:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:30] | We need decrypts on that laptop. | 我们要破解那台笔记本 |
[28:33] | Oliver Shaw is into it. | 奥利佛 肖已经在弄了 |
[28:34] | All right. Let me know when you have something. | 好 有消息了就告诉我 |
[28:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:37] | 俄罗斯总参谋部 莫斯科 | |
[32:58] | Uh, Mr. Goodwin? | 呃 古德温先生吗 |
[33:00] | This is Arkady from the Russian Fur Exchange. | 我是俄罗斯皮毛交易所的阿尔卡狄 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry for the delay, | 很抱歉来迟了 |
[33:03] | but I just joined a new sales team. | 只是我刚加入了一个新的销售组 |
[33:05] | Your custom order is ready, | 你们的订单已经准备好了 |
[33:07] | and it includes an additional bonus gift. | 而且还有额外的礼物奖励 |
[33:09] | We will be shipping | 半小时后就会在 |
[33:11] | in a half hour with full tracking. | 全程追踪下出运 |
[33:13] | Thank you. Good-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[33:37] | Oh. Hey, what’s up? | 哦 嗨 怎么了 |
[33:39] | Got a signal from Dmitri. He’s okay. | 我收到了德米特里发来的暗号 他没事 |
[33:41] | Well, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah, he left a coded voicemail. | 确定 他留下了一条加密的语音留言 |
[33:45] | And he’s been transferred to the GRU. | 还有他被调职到格勒乌了 |
[33:48] | Okay, is he operational? | 他还能参与行动吗 |
[33:50] | Yes, and he has something. | 是的 他还有一些情报 |
[33:52] | What is it? | 具体是什么 |
[33:53] | I don’t know. He’s on his way to the dead drop now. | 我不知道 他正在去秘密联络点的路上 |
[33:56] | Okay. ETA? | 好的 预计到达时间呢 |
[33:58] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后 |
[34:00] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[35:19] | – What’s going on? – Sir, | – 发生什么事了 – 先生 |
[35:21] | you need to come with us. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[35:28] | Thanks, Armando. | 谢谢 阿曼多 |
[35:30] | Both of you. | 是你们俩 |
[35:33] | I should have known. | 我应该猜到的 |
[35:36] | Remember when I said you get a pass for betraying the president | 还记得我说过在与古巴的谈判中你背叛总统 |
[35:39] | in the middle of negotiations with Cuba? | 这件事上放你一马吗 |
[35:42] | Well, I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[35:44] | And you’re detaining me, why? | 那你们拦住我又是为了什么 |
[35:48] | Because you committed a crime. | 因为你犯罪了 |
[35:50] | No, I had a conversation with a senator from Illinois. | 没有 我只是和伊利诺伊州参议员有过谈话 |
[35:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:54] | But then again… | 但是… |
[35:56] | there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[35:58] | That’s the planner you shredded in your office last night. | 这是你昨晚在办公室里切碎的策划书 |
[36:01] | Planner that contained | 策划书里曾包含 |
[36:03] | evidence of your conspiracy with Senator Parisi. | 你与参议员帕里西的阴谋 |
[36:05] | “Contained” Being the operative word. | 你的用词是”曾包含” |
[36:07] | You can’t prove anything. | 说明你什么也证明不了 |
[36:10] | – Thing is, we don’t have to. – That planner | – 我们不用证明什么 – 那份策划书里 |
[36:12] | also had notes of official White House meetings. | 还有白宫正式会议的笔记 |
[36:15] | By destroying it, you violated the Presidential Records Act | 你销毁了它 就违反了一九七八年颁布的 |
[36:19] | of 1978. | 总统记录法案 |
[36:21] | 1972年尼克松总统竞选团队窃听 民主党竞选委员会事件 导致尼克松辞职 | |
[36:21] | It’s a little thing they introduced after Watergate. | 那是水门事件后他们引入的条例 |
[36:23] | Which, if I’m not mistaken, carries | 如果我没有理解错 |
[36:25] | a prison term of up to three years. | 将会导致最长三年有期徒刑 |
[36:27] | Probably more like 18 months when all is said and done, | 尘埃落定后可能只用十八个月 |
[36:30] | but still. | 但还是很长 |
[36:32] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[36:35] | We just did. | 我们已经做了 |
[36:37] | Way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[36:39] | you can leave out the back door with your dignity intact, | 你可以保有尊严的从后门离开 |
[36:43] | or you can go out the front in handcuffs. | 或者戴着手铐从前门离开 |
[36:46] | It’s really up to you. | 由你来决定了 |
[36:54] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[36:56] | Not bad, | 就辞呈而言 |
[36:59] | as far as resignations go. | 写得很不错嘛 |
[37:01] | He always was a plain-spoken man. | 他一直是个直言不讳的人 |
[37:07] | Never should have trusted him. | 真不应该信任他 |
[37:09] | I would say “I told you so,” | 我本该说”我告诉过你了” |
[37:12] | but you know I’m above that. | 但你知道我人很好 |
[37:16] | Russell, this may be | 罗素这可能是我见过 |
[37:18] | the most relaxed I’ve ever seen you. | 你最放松的时候 |
[37:20] | What can I say? | 那还用说吗 |
[37:21] | Career assassination is good for my heart. | 扼杀别人的职业生涯对我的心脏有好处 |
[37:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:29] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[37:31] | Right away. | 马上就来 |
[37:37] | That was the Pentagon. | 五角大楼打来的 |
[37:39] | They’ve decrypted Dash’s laptop. | 他们破译了达什的笔记本电脑 |
[37:42] | We have secondary confirmation. | 我们有间接证据了 |
[37:44] | It was Russia. | 是俄罗斯人干的 |
[37:47] | They paid him. | 他们付的钱 |
[37:57] | I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. | 我一直希望事情不会到这种地步 |
[37:59] | That makes two of us, sir. | 我也是 先生 |
[38:00] | By the way… Craig’s resignation. | 顺便说下 克雷格的辞职 |
[38:03] | That was… sudden. | 太突然了 |
[38:05] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[38:08] | General Reeves still on track? | 里维斯上将还顺利吗 |
[38:11] | He’ll breeze through the senate. | 他会轻松通过参议院这一关的 |
[38:14] | My team at CyberCom | 网战司令部的团队 |
[38:15] | has come up with three possible retaliatory strikes | 提出了三种可行的报复性攻击计划 |
[38:17] | against the Russian Federation, | 以针对俄联邦 |
[38:19] | which we’ve designated Phases X, Y | 代号分别为第一 第二阶段 |
[38:21] | and Z. | 还有第三阶段 |
[38:23] | X is our least aggressive option. | 第一阶段是最柔和的选择 |
[38:25] | We target the Ostrov administration itself, | 攻击目标为奥斯特罗夫的行政机关 |
[38:27] | initiating DNS attacks against government Web sites. | 发起针对政府网站的域名解析攻击 |
[38:31] | Phase Y | 第二阶段 |
[38:32] | we expand that attack to military infrastructure. | 扩大攻击目标至军事设施 |
[38:35] | Deactivate satellites | 包括破坏卫星 |
[38:36] | and interrupt communications networks. | 和干扰通讯网络 |
[38:38] | That alone should give them | 仅这几样就会让他们 |
[38:40] | serious thoughts about attacking our interests in Ukraine. | 认真考虑攻击我方在乌克兰利益的行为 |
[38:42] | And Phase Z? | 那第三阶段呢 |
[38:44] | The kitchen sink. | 全面攻击 |
[38:46] | We do all of the above, plus, we hit the Moscow power grid. | 除了以上提到的 再加上攻击莫斯科的电网 |
[38:50] | Give ’em a night they’ll never forget. | 给他们一个终生难忘的夜晚 |
[38:55] | Oliver, | 奥利 |
[38:57] | how prepared are we to withstand a counterattack? | 对于经受反击我们准备的怎么样了 |
[39:01] | Sensitive networks have all been upgraded. | 敏感网络已经全面升级 |
[39:03] | We’re as ready as can be. | 我们准备的足够好了 |
[39:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:07] | Because I want to make the Kremlin go dark. | 因为我想让克里姆林宫一片漆黑 |
[39:13] | Sir, I would strongly suggest | 先生 我强烈建议您 |
[39:15] | that you consider Phase Y instead. | 考虑第二阶段 |
[39:17] | Phase Y | 先生 |
[39:19] | is proportional, sir. | 第二阶段比较对等 |
[39:21] | I’m aware of that. | 我明白 |
[39:22] | I’m not looking for a proportional response. | 我不想要相对应的反击 |
[39:24] | I want to send a message. | 我想要传递一条信息 |
[39:25] | Going after the military | 采取军事行动 |
[39:27] | is one thing, but if we publicly humiliate Maria Ostrov | 是一方面 但如果我们在一千两百万同胞面前 |
[39:31] | in front of 12 million of her fellow countrymen, | 公开羞辱了玛利亚 奥斯特罗夫 |
[39:33] | she’ll have to retaliate. | 她一定会报复的 |
[39:35] | I think she’ll crumble after the first punch. | 我认为一次攻击足以击碎她了 |
[39:37] | Either way, it’s time to see what she’s made of. | 不管怎样 是时候看看她有何能耐了 |
[39:41] | Conrad, I think this is a mistake. | 康拉德 我认为这是个错误 |
[39:44] | You have eight hours to remove our key personnel from Moscow. | 你有八个小时去撤离我们在莫斯科的重要人员 |
[39:48] | Meanwhile, summon the Russian ambassador. | 同时 传唤俄罗斯大使 |
[39:50] | I want them to know exactly what this was about. | 我要让他们清楚地明白攻击的目的 |
[39:52] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命 |
[39:54] | General Kohl, start the clock. | 科尔士上将 开始倒计时吧 |
[39:55] | Yes, Mr. President. | 遵命 总统先生 |
[39:57] | You need to talk to him. | 你需要跟他谈谈 |
[39:59] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没有什么值得讨论的 |
[40:00] | Then look me in the eye and tell me | 那你看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[40:02] | that you’re not afraid of where this is going. | 你对事情的走向不感到害怕 |
[40:04] | Come on. We got rid of Sterling | 我们之所以摆脱斯特林 |
[40:06] | because we wanted to stop a war. We can walk this back. | 是因为我们想阻止战争 这件事还能挽回的 |
[40:09] | I got rid of Sterling | 我之所以摆脱斯特林 |
[40:11] | because he was sabotaging the president’s agenda. | 是因为他蓄意破坏了总统的计划 |
[40:14] | And right now, that agenda | 现在 总统的计划就是 |
[40:15] | is sending the strongest possible message to Moscow. | 向莫斯科发出最强硬的信息 |
[40:20] | When the president makes a decision, | 当总统做出决定时 |
[40:23] | it’s my duty to fall in line. | 我的职责就是顺从 |
[40:26] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这样做 |
[40:34] | As you can see, Ostrov’s plans are much more aggressive | 如你所见 奥斯特罗夫的计划比五角大楼里任何人预测的 |
[40:37] | than anyone at the Pentagon anticipated. | 计划都更有侵略性 |
[40:39] | She won’t stop, not till she has all of Ukraine | 她不会停手的 直至她武装占领了 |
[40:42] | under military occupation. | 乌克兰全境为止 |
[40:43] | Henry, this is a major intelligence coup. | 亨利 这情报来的太关键了 |
[40:45] | Yeah, thanks, but I’m not the one putting my life on the line. | 谢谢 但我不是赴汤蹈火的那个人 |
[40:48] | We do owe a great deal to your asset, that’s true. | 我们非常感激你的线人 真心的 |
[40:52] | Well, I’m glad you feel that way, | 我很高兴你能这样想 |
[40:54] | because Dmitri left a handwritten note | 因为德米特里在秘密传递点 |
[40:56] | with the plans in his dead drop. | 与计划一起留下了一张手写字条 |
[40:58] | Saying what? | 上面说了什么 |
[41:02] | I hope he knows what that means. | 我希望他明白这意味着什么 |
[41:04] | That we can’t protect him? | 意味着我们不能保护他吗 |
[41:07] | Oh, yeah. He knows. | 没错 他明白 |
[41:14] | Where will he go? | 他要去哪里 |
[41:16] | Best guess? He’ll seek asylum in Sweden with his sister. | 最可能的是 他会去瑞典与他的妹妹寻求政治庇护 |
[41:21] | At the end of the day, | 到头来 |
[41:22] | she’s pretty much all he’s got. | 他拥有的也只剩她了 |
[42:07] | Madam Secretary, the Ambassador of Russia. | 国务卿女士 俄罗斯大使来了 |
[42:14] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[42:16] | I hope this is quick. | 我希望不会太久 |
[42:18] | One of my girlfriends has tickets for tonight’s recital | 我的女朋友之一有今晚在肯尼迪艺术中心 |
[42:20] | at the Kennedy Center. | 的独奏会门票 |
[42:22] | Oh, don’t worry. It will be. | 别担心 会很快的 |
[42:34] | Mr. Ambassador, you have been summoned here | 大使先生 传唤你来此 |
[42:37] | to answer for the illegal and unconscionable cyber attack | 是让你回答关于你国针对空军一号的 |
[42:41] | your country made on Air Force One. | 非法且无理的网络攻击事件 |
[42:44] | Air Force One was hacked? | 空军一号被黑了吗 |
[42:46] | In a deliberate assault… by your country. | 这是你国进行的… 一起蓄意攻击事件 |
[42:49] | I thought it was a solar flare. | 我以为那只是太阳耀斑事件 |
[42:52] | Don’t play games with me. | 别想糊弄我 |
[42:53] | Please, Madam Secretary, I’m merely trying to… | 拜托 国务卿女士 我一点也没有… |
[42:55] | Just listen. | 你听着就好 |
[42:57] | I have a message for your president. | 希望你告诉你国总统 |
[43:02] | The United States maintains its right | 在必要时美国保留 |
[43:04] | to retaliate when we deem it necessary. | 反击的权力 |
[43:08] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[43:10] | we deem it necessary. | 就是必要之时 |
[43:18] | When is this happening? | 什么时候会反击 |
[43:20] | Right now. | 现在 |