时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You have made a very big mistake, mr. Dalton. | 你犯了个大错误 道尔顿先生 |
[00:24] | I can’t imagine what you hoped to achieve | 我不知道你为何 |
[00:26] | with this vicious and unwarranted attack | 进行这种恶意且毫无缘由的攻击 |
[00:29] | but I promise you, | 但我告诉你 |
[00:30] | we will meet you in equal measure. | 我们绝对会以牙还牙 |
[00:32] | President Ostrov, I can assure you | 奥斯特罗夫总统 我跟你保证 |
[00:35] | that the United States is just learning of this | 美国跟世界其它国家一样 |
[00:37] | with the rest of the world. | 都是才听说此次袭击 |
[00:38] | Your lies are beneath you. | 你真是连撒谎都不会 |
[00:40] | And they are an insult to myself and the Russian people. | 你的谎言是对我和俄罗斯人民的侮辱 |
[00:43] | You will pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[00:44] | I am flattered that you think we could organize a cyber attack | 如果你认为我们的网络袭击 |
[00:47] | capable of crippling a city of Moscow’s power and magnitude. | 能让莫斯科这样的大城市断电 我受宠若惊 |
[00:50] | If we had managed to pull that together, | 就算我们能做到 |
[00:52] | it would have to be in response | 也肯定为了回应 |
[00:53] | to something equally unprecedented. | 某件同样史无前例的袭击 |
[00:55] | Like someone hacking into | 比如对空军一号 |
[00:57] | the navigation and communication system | 导航通讯系统 |
[00:58] | on Air Force One, | 进行的袭击 |
[01:00] | putting the lives of all on board at risk. | 威胁到了所有机上人员 |
[01:02] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[01:04] | Russia never hacked Air Force One. | 俄罗斯没有袭击空军一号 |
[01:06] | And the U.S. Didn’t black out Moscow. | 而美国没有造成莫斯科断电 |
[01:08] | So we can part on neutral ground. | 那我们言尽于此 互不责怪 |
[01:11] | No, we will part on my promise | 不 在此之前你记着 |
[01:13] | that Russia will not stand for this affront to its sovereignty, | 俄罗斯不会对这种侵犯主权行为坐视不理 |
[01:17] | and retaliatory measures will be taken immediately. | 我们将立刻采取报复行动 |
[01:23] | Well, I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[01:24] | She’s got moxie. | 她有骨气 |
[01:25] | Mr. President, I think we can file that one | 总统先生 我觉得这次通话可以算是 |
[01:27] | under “Message received.” | 话已带到 |
[01:29] | Am I the only one | 只有我一个人 |
[01:30] | concerned about her subtle vows of retaliation? | 为她的报复言辞担心吗 |
[01:34] | Par for the course. | 这太寻常不过了 |
[01:34] | That’s pretty much the clarion call | 那就是一个愤愤不平的领导人 |
[01:37] | of any aggrieved demagogue. | 用来煽动人心的强烈言辞 |
[01:38] | Actually, the smart thing | 实际上 对她而言 |
[01:40] | for her to do would be to deny the U.S.’s involvement. | 明智的做法是否认美国与此有关 |
[01:43] | Spare herself the embarrassment of taking the hit. | 这样她就可以摆脱遭受袭击的尴尬 |
[01:45] | So we’re betting on smart? | 所以我们是要赌她会做出明智的选择吗 |
[01:46] | The fact that she’s even running the show is theater. | 她主掌大局本身就是演给人看的 |
[01:50] | She’s gonna listen to the counsel of her generals and advisors. | 她会听取军方将领的建议 |
[01:52] | They understand the cost of a military response. | 他们知道军事行动要付出的代价 |
[01:55] | And we can track any movement in that regard. | 而我们可以跟踪这方面的任何进展 |
[01:58] | But we’re not too concerned. | 但我们不是太担心 |
[01:59] | She’s been put in her place. | 她知道该安守本分 |
[02:00] | And she knows we won’t tolerate any signs | 而且她知道我们不会容忍 |
[02:03] | of aggression toward us or Ukraine. | 任何对美国或者乌克兰的武力行动 |
[02:05] | All right. Well… | 好吧 |
[02:07] | I’ll get to work on State’s non-denial denial. | 我去看看国务院如何能模棱两可地否认此事 |
[02:11] | Make it a full-throttle denial. | 全面否认 |
[02:12] | Lying to save the world is allowed. | 为了拯救世界是可以说谎的 |
[02:15] | It’s in the Constitution. | 宪法里都这么写了 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | Where the cyber attack is concerned, | 就这次网络袭击而言 |
[02:19] | we’re in the dark right along with them. | 我们和俄罗斯一样都毫不知情 |
[02:21] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[02:22] | I’m not really going to say that. | 我并不真的打算这么说 |
[02:24] | I would. | 我就会 |
[02:26] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[02:28] | Is it wrong to eat cereal for dinner? | 晚饭吃麦片是不是不太对 |
[02:30] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:34] | So how was your day, slugger? | 你今天过得怎么样 拖拉鬼 |
[02:36] | Or… Boomer. | 或者…利落鬼 |
[02:38] | What is the universal linebacker nickname? | 通常都管线卫叫什么 |
[02:40] | Brainless. | 头脑简单 |
[02:41] | Be nice. | 友好点 |
[02:43] | So this horse | 有匹马 |
[02:45] | walks into the doctor’s office. | 走进了医生的办公室 |
[02:47] | The doctor says… | 医生说 |
[02:48] | Why the long face? …Why the long face? | -为啥脸拉的这么长 -为啥脸拉的这么长 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:51] | I just love that. | 我特别喜欢这个 |
[02:52] | It gets me every time. | 每次说到都想笑 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[02:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:58] | I, uh, just got some bad news from the coach. | 我从教练那得到了点坏消息 |
[03:02] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:03] | Is he cutting you? | 他不让你打球了吗 |
[03:04] | No.He’s, uh, he’s starting me. | 不是 他要启用我了 |
[03:08] | …Hey, that’s great. | 这事好事啊 |
[03:09] | I mean…I’d think you’d be excited about that. | 我还以为你会为此激动万分呢 |
[03:12] | We’re facing the biggest team in the league, | 我们的对手是联赛里最强劲的队伍 |
[03:15] | with the playoffs on the line, | 能不能晋级全在于此 |
[03:16] | and suddenly it’s my turn? | 在这局势下突然让我上 |
[03:17] | Well, Jason, he must have seen a lot of progress in practice. | 杰森 他肯定是看到了你在训练中的进步 |
[03:20] | Otherwise, he wouldn’t put you in. | 不然也不会让你上场 |
[03:21] | Nice try, dad. | 真会说 老爸 |
[03:22] | Derrick got benched for a “D” in geometry, | 其实是因为德里克几何课得了D被停赛 |
[03:25] | Eli broke his arm and Gabe’s moving to Florida. | 伊莱胳膊断了而盖博要搬去佛州 |
[03:27] | So I’m sort of forced into this one. | 我是逼不得已顶上的 |
[03:29] | Are you afraid you’re going to get hurt? | 你是担心会受伤吗 |
[03:31] | No, I’m worried about being humiliated | 我担心会在场上丢人 |
[03:33] | and letting the whole team, | 让整个队失望 |
[03:34] | and in fact the whole school, down. | 或者让整个学校失望 |
[03:35] | I mean, I did this to make friends | 我加入球队是为了交朋友 |
[03:37] | and I’m about to alienate everyone I know. | 这下我认识的人都要不理我了 |
[03:39] | Jace, it’s gonna be okay. | 小杰 不会的 |
[03:41] | Or maybe you won’t even play. | 也许你根本都不用上场 |
[03:43] | Everyone’s saying that Russia’s going to retaliate | 大家都说俄罗斯会为了这次袭击 |
[03:45] | for the cyber attack. | 展开报复 |
[03:46] | Hard to have Friday night lights with no lights. | 要是停电了周五晚上就不用比赛了 |
[03:48] | What cyber attack? | 什么网络袭击 |
[03:49] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪听说的 |
[03:50] | Um… Every major news outlet? | 各大新闻媒体都在报道啊 |
[03:53] | Yeah, well, it’s all speculation. | 对 那都是猜测 |
[03:55] | There’s no evidence of an attack. | 并没有实际证据表明袭击确实发生了 |
[03:57] | Why don’t you kids go eat in front of the tv? Sound good? | 你们去边看电视边吃吧 好吗 |
[03:59] | Okay, now I know the world is ending. | 现在我知道世界末日要到了 |
[04:05] | So… | 所以… |
[04:07] | Was it us? | 是我们干的吗 |
[04:09] | Russia has an antiquated infrastructure. | 俄罗斯基础设施都很老旧 |
[04:12] | The blackout could be | 这次大停电说不定就是 |
[04:13] | the Chernobyl of the power grid. | 像切尔诺一样 电网崩溃了呢 |
[04:15] | Okay, I know that we can’t divulge stuff, | 好吧 我知道我们不能随便说 |
[04:18] | but I didn’t know we’d moved on to spinning each other. | 但我可没想到我们要互相绕圈子 |
[04:20] | I’m just giving you | 我不过是在告诉你 |
[04:21] | what the White House’s official position is. | 白宫的官方立场 |
[04:24] | Okay, let’s try this: | 好吧 我们换个说法 |
[04:25] | If it was us, was it in response | 如果这是我们干的 |
[04:26] | to what happened on Air Force One? | 是为了报复空军一号被黑事件吗 |
[04:28] | Solar flares happened on Air Force One. | 空军一号事件是由太阳耀斑造成的 |
[04:30] | I was read in to that one. | 我被告知了那件事的始末 |
[04:32] | I know about the malware. | 我知道恶意软件的事 |
[04:34] | Well… But not who was behind it, | 但你不知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[04:37] | because we didn’t know. | 因为我们也不知道 |
[04:38] | And we do now? | 现在知道了吗 |
[04:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:41] | ‘Cause I know that you’ve been very stressed out. | 我知道你近来压力很大 |
[04:44] | Don’t gaslight me. | 少糊弄我 |
[04:46] | I… You’re the one who’s been all worried | 一直担心我们保守这么多秘密 |
[04:47] | about us keeping secrets. | 不好的人是你 |
[04:49] | That was just venting. | 那只是气急了才说的话 |
[04:51] | This is real world. | 这是现实世界 |
[04:52] | Henry, we almost went to… | 亨利 我们差点就… |
[04:56] | to prison for sharing classified information. | 因为共享机密信息进了监狱 |
[04:59] | So we cannot talk. | 我们不能谈这些事 |
[05:01] | I thought maybe being on the verge of world war III | 我以为第三次世界大战在即 |
[05:03] | might change the rules. | 规矩会变通一下 |
[05:05] | Nope. | 没变 |
[05:10] | Can we maybe just stop talking | 我们能不能别再聊 |
[05:13] | about what we may or may not be talking about? | 我们或谈或不谈的事了 |
[05:17] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[05:23] | Can’t talk about it. | 不能谈 |
[05:35] | Do you know anything about the situation in Russia? | 你知道俄罗斯眼下的情势吗 |
[05:38] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[05:39] | I could speculate, | 我可以推断出来 |
[05:40] | but DIA hasn’t read me into anything. | 但国防情报局什么都没告诉我 |
[05:42] | Any word from Dmitri? | 迪米特里有消息了吗 |
[05:43] | No. I don’t know how long he stayed in Moscow | 没有 我不知道他在联系我们后 |
[05:47] | after he contacted us. | 在莫斯科待了多久 |
[05:48] | Did he feel like he’d been compromised? | 他觉得自己被揭穿了吗 |
[05:50] | He didn’t say anything, | 他什么都没说 |
[05:51] | But it could be the reason that he wanted out. | 但那可能是他想退出的原因 |
[05:54] | That would be unfortunate. | 那真是太不幸了 |
[05:55] | Has the president seen the battle plan report | 总统看过多罗沙维奇的那份 |
[05:57] | from Doroshevich? | 战略计划报告了吗 |
[05:59] | The president? No. | 总统 没看过 |
[06:00] | Uh, why would he? | 他为什么要看 |
[06:01] | He might be interested to know | 他可能很想知道 |
[06:02] | about a planned attack on Ukraine. | 针对乌克兰的蓄谋攻击 |
[06:04] | You think he doesn’t know Russia has designs on Ukraine? | 你以为他不知道俄罗斯对乌克兰虎视眈眈吗 |
[06:07] | He might also be interested in what wasn’t in the report. | 他可能对报告里没有的东西也有兴趣 |
[06:10] | What would that be? | 什么东西 |
[06:11] | Any plan to attack the computer system of Air Force One. | 攻击空军一号电脑系统的计划 |
[06:15] | Okay, I’m not connecting the dots here. | 我不懂 这些有什么联系 |
[06:17] | If the blackout was an attack by the U.S., | 如果造成俄罗斯大规模停电的是美国 |
[06:20] | they went under the assumption | 就表明他们认为 |
[06:21] | that Russia was behind the hack of Air Force One. | 空军一号被黑事件的幕后黑手是俄罗斯 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:24] | The playbook that Dmitri gave us | 迪米特里给我们的战略图 |
[06:25] | laid out Russia’s entire strategy | 列出了俄罗斯入侵乌克兰的 |
[06:28] | for the invasion of Ukraine, | 全部战略计划 |
[06:29] | including aggressive diversionary tactics | 包括阻止美国参战的 |
[06:32] | to deter U.S. involvement. | 转移火力计划 |
[06:33] | Okay, what is your ETA on the point, Henry? | 你到底想说什么 亨利 |
[06:35] | Gamed out every crazy scenario, | 他们设想了一切疯狂的计划 |
[06:37] | from taking over arctic drilling sites | 从占领北极钻井平台 |
[06:39] | to instigating conflict with ISIS. | 到煽动与伊斯兰国的冲突 |
[06:41] | But there was nothing… | 但却对… |
[06:43] | nothing about a hack of Air Force One. | 黑空军一号只字未提 |
[06:48] | Just because they didn’t put it in the report | 他们没把这件事写进报告里 |
[06:50] | doesn’t mean they didn’t do it. | 不代表他们没这么做 |
[06:51] | You’re trying to prove a negative. | 你在证明一个证伪事件 |
[06:53] | You don’t want to get into a dialectic with me. | 没人比我更了解辩证法 |
[06:55] | Okay. You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[06:57] | I don’t even want to have this conversation. | 我都不想跟你谈这件事 |
[06:58] | You’re crossing lines. | 你越界了 |
[07:00] | Just tell me you’ll make an effort | 答应我你会尽量 |
[07:01] | to get this report to the White House. | 把这个报告交给白宫 |
[07:02] | How? | 怎么交 |
[07:04] | Call the president. | 打给总统 |
[07:06] | Demand to see him. | 要求见他 |
[07:07] | Henry, you might be coming a little unglued. | 亨利 你有点做过火了 |
[07:09] | I know you’re upset about Dmitri. | 我知道迪米特里的事让你很沮丧 |
[07:11] | At least get it into the hands of Ephraim Ware. | 至少把它交给以法莲·威尔 |
[07:13] | The DNI needs to know about this. | 这事得让国防情报处知道 |
[07:15] | Stop. You’re getting above your pay grade. | 够了 这已经超出你的职责范围了 |
[07:17] | And mine. | 还有我的 |
[07:18] | You’ve done your duty, professor. | 你已经尽责了 教授 |
[07:19] | Let us handle this. | 让我们来处理吧 |
[07:28] | 赛福尔尼夫石油精炼厂 弗洛涅契 俄罗斯 | |
[07:59] | These three pipelines went off-line | 这三根管道在大约两小时前 |
[08:00] | approximately two hours ago. | 被关停 |
[08:02] | We’ve received reliable verification | 我们收到了来自美国 |
[08:03] | from both U.S. and European intelligence | 以及欧洲情报组织的可靠消息称 |
[08:07] | that the pipelines were shut down | 这些管道是由玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[08:08] | by direct order of Maria Ostrov. | 直接下令关停的 |
[08:11] | Those particular pipelines | 这些管道 |
[08:13] | provide 40% of western Europe’s supply of gas. | 供给着西欧40%的天然气 |
[08:16] | Just as they’re heading into | 而且正赶上西欧 |
[08:18] | one of the fiercest winters predicted in decades. | 几十年来最猛烈的寒冬 |
[08:20] | So much for blustering. | 还说她是虚张声势呢 |
[08:23] | It’s a clear message | 这充分表明 |
[08:25] | that she’s not playing by the rules. | 她不打算按常理出牌 |
[08:27] | She’s escalating the conflict. | 她在升级冲突 |
[08:29] | Turning America’s NATO allies into collateral damage. | 让美国的北约同盟受到连带伤害 |
[08:32] | Mr. President, they want to break the alliance | 总统先生 他们想打破我们的盟约 |
[08:34] | so they can run the table with Eastern Europe. | 好让他们能够掌控东欧 |
[08:36] | It’s something Pavel Ostrov coveted | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫曾觊觎于此 |
[08:38] | and now she’s trying to make it happen. | 如今她要实现它 |
[08:40] | This has stopped being a dialogue. | 这已经不是空口大话了 |
[08:43] | It’s a march to war. | 而是战争的前奏 |
[08:45] | Then we need to retaliate. | 那我们必须反击 |
[08:48] | And we need to hit them hard. | 还得痛击他们 |
[09:08] | We can neutralize the targets in Crimea. | 我们可以先使克里米亚的对空武器失效 |
[09:10] | Air strikes to follow, | 然后进行空袭 |
[09:12] | to address any aggression on the Ukraine border. | 应对乌克兰边境的任何攻击 |
[09:14] | And, worst-case scenario, | 最糟的情况 |
[09:15] | boots on the ground. | 进行陆军作战 |
[09:16] | Just enough to make a point. | 刚好可以表明美国的态度 |
[09:18] | And what point is that? | 什么态度 |
[09:20] | That we’re willing to use military force. | 我们愿意出动武力 |
[09:22] | But I thought the point of the power grid attack | 我还以为电网攻击的目的 |
[09:24] | is that we weren’t willing to do that. | 就是为了不动用武力 |
[09:27] | That was before this latest action. | 但他们现在有了动作 |
[09:28] | You had to know they would respond. | 你要知道他们一定会反击 |
[09:30] | We honestly thought | 我们曾真心以为 |
[09:31] | it would be much more measured. | 事态不会这么严重 |
[09:33] | This… this is extreme. | 这也太极端了 |
[09:34] | They escalated, so we have to. | 他们行动升级 所以我们也必须升级 |
[09:39] | Why can’t we reach out to our allies? | 为什么不能求助盟友 |
[09:41] | Western Europe’s holding us fully accountable. | 西欧认为是我们的责任 |
[09:44] | They’re blaming us for all of it. | 责怪我们造成了这一切 |
[09:45] | Well, of course they are. | 他们当然会这样做 |
[09:46] | Because no one knows what’s going on. | 因为没有人知道究竟发生了什么 |
[09:49] | We’re still calling | 我们还在说空军一号失联 |
[09:50] | Air force One solar flares. | 是因为太阳耀斑 |
[09:52] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么提议 |
[09:55] | I want to go before the UN. | 我想去求助于联合国 |
[09:57] | I want to give them a lay down speech | 我想发表呼吁停止冲突的演讲 |
[10:00] | and spell it out for them, | 把来龙去脉 |
[10:01] | step by step. | 一步步讲清楚 |
[10:02] | We give evidence of military overreach by Russia | 我们提交俄罗斯针对 |
[10:05] | against the U.S.and Ukraine. | 美国和乌克兰军事扩张的证据 |
[10:07] | We divulge all of their aggression. | 披露他们所有的进攻行动 |
[10:11] | The attack on Air Force One, | 他们袭击空军一号 |
[10:13] | the poloniumed hacker, | 毒死骇客 |
[10:15] | the financial records that point to Russian GRU. | 指向俄罗斯格勒乌的资金记录 |
[10:19] | Mr. President, that is a radical roll of the dice. | 总统先生 这可是一步险招 |
[10:22] | Putting all our cards on the table | 把我们所有的底牌都亮出来的话 |
[10:24] | leaves us nowhere else to turn | 如果盟军不愿意行动 |
[10:26] | if the allies don’t go for it. | 我们就再无回旋余地 |
[10:27] | Which, given the current climate, | 就当下情况来说 |
[10:29] | I think it’s a pretty safe bet they won’t. | 我敢打赌他们不会行动 |
[10:31] | Nowhere else to turn? | 再无回旋余地吗 |
[10:35] | You mean, as opposed to | 与此截然相反 |
[10:36] | all those other comfortable options | 你是指我们 |
[10:38] | we’ll have after we launch | 对抗世界第二的核力量大国 |
[10:39] | a full-scale military campaign | 发动全方位军事行动后 |
[10:42] | against the world’s second biggest nuclear power? | 有其它更合适的选择吗 |
[10:45] | Elizabeth, it’s an enormous gamble. | 伊丽莎白 这是个大赌注 |
[10:48] | For starters, it would have to be the speech of your life, | 首先 这将是决定你职业生涯的讲话 |
[10:50] | right up there with Adlai Stevenson | 和阿德莱·史蒂文森 |
[10:52] | in the Cuban Missile Crisis. | 在古巴导弹危机中的讲话差不多 |
[10:53] | I think that’s an apt analogy. | 这个比喻很恰当 |
[10:57] | And I think I’m up to it. | 我想我能做到 |
[11:05] | I don’t see what we have to lose. | 我觉得我们没什么损失 |
[11:07] | Sir? | 先生 |
[11:08] | All due respect, everything. | 恕我直言 这会让我们失去一切 |
[11:10] | The upper hand, the element of surprise– | 先机 出其不意这些都没了 |
[11:12] | General, we forfeited all that with the cyber attack. | 将军 我们采取网络攻击时就已经失去了这些 |
[11:15] | Now we’re being pulled into Russia’s game. | 现在我们被卷进了俄国的游戏 |
[11:18] | Escalating the conflict is our only choice, | 升级冲突程度是唯一的选择 |
[11:20] | unless we can get the allies to circle the wagons. | 除非我们能让同盟团结起来 |
[11:22] | It’s… | 这真是… |
[11:25] | It’s gonna take the world’s commitment to war | 需要靠全世界都同意开战 |
[11:29] | in order to actually stop the war. | 才能停止战争 |
[11:30] | It has to happen in the next 24 hours. | 必须在24小时内达成协议 |
[11:32] | We-we cannot give Russia time to one-up our show of force | 如果我们最终采取军事行动 |
[11:36] | should decide to go there. | 不能给俄国占先机的时间 |
[11:37] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:40] | Let’s get on the line with President Bozek. | 和博泽克总统通电话吧 |
[11:42] | We can’t do this alone. | 我们不能单独成事 |
[11:43] | We need to get Ukraine on board. | 必须让乌克兰同意 |
[11:46] | I appreciate you taking me into your confidence, Mr. President. | 很感谢您对我的信心 总统先生 |
[11:49] | Tell me, what is your plan. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[11:51] | We intend to draw a line in the sand. | 我们打算划清界限 |
[11:54] | And that line is the Ukrainian border. | 这条线就是乌克兰的领土 |
[11:56] | In addition to the, uh, lethal aide we’ve already provided, | 除了我们已经提供的武器援助 |
[12:00] | we plan to send American advisors to the east | 我们还打算向东乌克兰派遣美国专家 |
[12:03] | and enforce a no-fly zone over Ukrainian airspace. | 强制建立乌克兰领空的禁飞区 |
[12:06] | You don’t know how long | 你不知道 我等你的这句支持 |
[12:07] | I’ve waited to hear these words of support from you. | 等了多久 |
[12:11] | Tell me, what can I do in return? | 告诉我如何回报你 |
[12:12] | I’m-I’m glad you asked, Mikhail. | 很高兴你问了 米凯尔 |
[12:16] | All of this will depend on the support of our allies, | 这一切都取决于我们的盟友 |
[12:18] | which I have to rally in the next 24 hours. | 我需要在24小时内获得他们的支持 |
[12:22] | It won’t be easy, so the more evidence that we have | 肯定很不容易 我们能证明 |
[12:26] | to convince them that Ostrov was behind the cyber attack | 奥斯特洛夫就是攻击美乌两国飞机 |
[12:28] | on your plane and ours, the better. | 主使的证据越多越好 |
[12:30] | I’ll need any information that you have. | 我需要你有的一切信息 |
[12:33] | That is easily provided, Madam Secretary. | 没问题 国务卿女士 |
[12:36] | And I will need you at my side | 我需要你支持我 |
[12:38] | when I make the address at the U.N. | 当我在联合国发表演讲的时候 |
[12:40] | I will make preparations to fly to New York right away. | 我现在就做去纽约的准备 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Better get your staff to work | 快点让你的员工 |
[12:51] | on the speech of your life. | 去写那篇重要的稿子吧 |
[12:58] | The objective is simple. | 目标非常简单 |
[13:00] | Convince the entire world– | 让全世界相信 |
[13:02] | particularly our allies– | 尤其是我们的盟国 |
[13:04] | that we are justified and willing to go to war | 我们有正当理由 |
[13:07] | to contain Russian aggression. | 发动战争是为了阻止俄罗斯的入侵 |
[13:09] | So, your basic St. Crispin’s day speech. | 你这基本上就是圣克里斯宾之演讲 |
[13:14] | Hopefully without having to go into battle. | 希望不用真的打仗 |
[13:15] | Once we have the authority, | 中心意思就是 一旦我们有主动权 |
[13:17] | the idea is that we won’t have to enforce it. | 我们就不必强制实施了 |
[13:19] | That’s a big risk. | 这个风险很大 |
[13:21] | We’re aware. | 我们很清楚 |
[13:22] | How much of the classified stuff | 你打算让我用多少 |
[13:24] | do you want me to use? | 保密情报 |
[13:26] | Outside of sources and methods, | 除了信息来源和收集方法 |
[13:28] | the president has authorized all of it. | 总统同意让你使用全部资料 |
[13:31] | All of it all if it? | 全部都可以用吗 |
[13:33] | We’re giving up George Lasko as the guy | 我们要说乔治·拉斯科 |
[13:34] | who hacked Air Force One? | 作为袭击空军一号的黑客 |
[13:36] | His connection to Russia? | 他和俄罗斯的关系 |
[13:37] | The attack on President Bozek’s plane? | 对博泽克总统座机的袭击 |
[13:39] | The polonium assassination–? | 钋元素毒杀 |
[13:40] | That pretty much covers what I mean by “All of it.” | 这差不多就是我说的全部 |
[13:43] | If we are showing our entire hand, | 如果要亮出全部底牌 |
[13:45] | it means the end of any kind of negotiation. | 就意味着谈判结束 |
[13:47] | That’s why this speech has to work. | 所以这个演讲必须得起作用 |
[13:51] | Hi, welcome to Smokin’ Al’s. | 欢迎来烟熏阿尔 |
[14:00] | I only have ten minutes. | 我只有十分钟 |
[14:01] | That’s all I need. | 十分钟足够了 |
[14:03] | I have to admit I never expected you to be in a place like this. | 我得承认从未想过你会来这种店吃饭 |
[14:06] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才约在这里 |
[14:08] | Does your wife know that you eat like that? | 你妻子知道你这样吃饭吗 |
[14:10] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[14:12] | What can I do for you, Henry? | 我能为你做什么 亨利 |
[14:15] | I need to bring you some intelligence that I’ve uncovered. | 我要给你一些我发现的情报 |
[14:17] | I’ve taken it as far as I can with DIA, but it stalled. | 我把情报交给了国防情报局 但他们一直拖延 |
[14:21] | I assume you talked to Jane Fellows about this? | 我想你和简·费罗斯谈过了 |
[14:23] | She essentially terminated my assignment, | 她基本上终止了我的任务 |
[14:26] | but you’re my original recruiter. | 但你是最初招募我的人 |
[14:27] | That’s where it ends. | 她不用你了这事就结束了 |
[14:29] | Russell, my asset managed to lift | 拉塞尔 我的线人已经拿到了 |
[14:31] | Russia’s entire playbook for the invasion of Ukraine. | 俄罗斯入侵乌克兰的战略计划 |
[14:36] | They spell out every scenario imaginable, | 他们对所有能想象到的情形都做了计划 |
[14:39] | including a number of ways to manage the U.S.reaction. | 包括如何对美国的行动做出反应 |
[14:42] | Yet nowhere is this exhaustive document | 但在这份详尽的文件里 |
[14:46] | is there any mention of hacking Air Force One. | 完全没提到对空军一号的攻击 |
[14:50] | Why are you telling me this now when we are right in the middle | 你为何要在我们马上对玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[14:53] | of a military campaign against Maria Ostrov? | 发起军事行动的关头告诉我这些 |
[14:56] | Before the Challenger exploded… | 在挑战者爆炸之前 |
[14:58] | The space shuttle? What kind…? What is…? | 航天飞机 什么 怎么 |
[14:59] | Low-level engineers | 有低级别工程师 |
[15:00] | discovered serious design flaws with the shuttle; | 发现航天飞机存在严重的设计缺陷 |
[15:03] | particularly related to the O-rings, | 问题与O型密封环有关 |
[15:05] | which they knew could not withstand | 他们知道这些密封环无法承受 |
[15:07] | extreme changes in temperature. | 急剧的温度变化 |
[15:09] | They kept pushing the information upstairs, | 他们不停地向上汇报这一故障 |
[15:11] | but it stalled. | 信息却无法传达 |
[15:12] | – Or 9/11– – Here we go. | -还有9·11事件 -这事都扯出来了 |
[15:14] | The CIA and FBI may have had enough foreknowledge | 中情局和联调局可能已有足够的 |
[15:16] | of al-Qaeda’s plan to stop the attack, | 关于基地组织的情报来阻止袭击 |
[15:19] | but because of bureaucratic intransigence, | 却因为两局相争 |
[15:23] | they never even spoke to one another. | 他们从未分享情报 |
[15:24] | So what, so in this parable, I’m the lackey, | 所以呢 我就是那个以这事超出我职责权限为由 |
[15:26] | who waves you off and says it’s above my pay grade? | 把你拒之门外的听差吗 |
[15:28] | No, that was Jane Fellows. | 不 那是简·费罗斯 |
[15:29] | You’re the guy that never got the information in the first place. | 你是从始至终都没拿到情报的人 |
[15:32] | You have the power to stop this. | 你有能力阻止这一切 |
[15:33] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[15:35] | We’ve already engaged. | 我们已经牵涉其中 |
[15:39] | You mean the cyber attack on the power grid? | 你是说对电网实施网络袭击吗 |
[15:41] | The entire intelligence community believes | 情报界的所有人都相信 |
[15:42] | Russia was behind Air Force One. | 俄罗斯就是空军一号事件的幕后黑手 |
[15:44] | So even if they didn’t do it, | 所以即使不是他们做的 |
[15:45] | they did it, understand–? | 也算到他们头上了 懂了吗 |
[15:46] | There you go. | 您的账单 |
[15:49] | And you’re willing to go to war over that? | 而你们也愿意为此发动战争吗 |
[15:51] | We are trying our damnedest to stop a war | 我们正在尽我们所能阻止战争 |
[15:53] | by creating a united front — do you get that?! | 建立统一阵线 你还不明白吗 |
[15:58] | If you tell your wife | 如果你把 |
[15:59] | any of this “Russia didn’t do it” nonsense, | “不是俄罗斯干的”这堆鬼话告诉你妻子 |
[16:01] | based on classified intel from DIA, | 这鬼话是建立在国防情报局的保密信息上的 |
[16:04] | you’ll be thrown in prison | 你会在监狱 |
[16:05] | for the rest of your mortal days. | 度过余生的 |
[16:07] | Both of you, understood? | 你们两个都得进监狱 明白吗 |
[16:11] | Just keep your head down and your mouth shut. | 别出头 别多话 |
[16:17] | For God’s sake, just do what we tell you to do. | 拜托你就按我们说的去做 |
[16:31] | Well, whoever she is, | 不管你刚刚去见了谁 |
[16:32] | I hope she fed you. | 希望她给了你顿饱饭 |
[16:34] | We finished off the Kung Pao chicken. | 我们刚刚解决掉宫保鸡丁 |
[16:37] | She was an endless seminar | 她是个没完没了的讲座 |
[16:38] | on the Sino-Soviet split and its effect on the end of the Cold War, | 关于中苏关系破裂及其对冷战结束的影响的 |
[16:42] | which is ironic given the day’s headlines. | 看看今天的头条 这主题真是讽刺 |
[16:45] | Might be a spring roll or two left. | 可能还剩一两个春卷 |
[16:47] | You could have that. | 想吃就吃 |
[16:51] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[16:52] | No, we really don’t. | 不 真的不用 |
[16:54] | I understand you’re scheduled to speak at the U.N. tomorrow. | 我知道你明天要去联合国演讲 |
[16:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:58] | – What if I knew something that would change — – Stop! | -如果我知道信息能改变 -别说了 |
[17:00] | the way that you approach this? | 你处理这事的方式呢 |
[17:01] | Henry, I-I don’t make the decisions | 亨利 如何处理 |
[17:03] | on how to approach this. | 不是我说了算的 |
[17:04] | You’re gonna reveal Russia’s involvement | 你要去揭露俄罗斯参与了 |
[17:05] | in the Air Force One hack in hopes | 空军一号黑客袭击事件 希望借此 |
[17:07] | of getting the allies to fall into place. | 获得盟友的支持 |
[17:09] | And if you do your job well, | 如果你出色地完成了任务 |
[17:10] | which you have a track record of doing, | 这也是你一贯所长 |
[17:14] | then the world will be poised to go to war | 那就是全世界向俄罗斯宣战 |
[17:15] | with a country that is just unstable enough | 而这个国家现在局势动荡 |
[17:19] | to take the bait. | 定会上钩 |
[17:21] | If you’re wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[17:24] | do you really want to be on the side of that? | 你真想站在推动战争的那一方吗 |
[17:26] | Well, obviously I wouldn’t make this speech | 如果我觉得我错了 |
[17:28] | if I thought I were wrong. | 我就不会去发表这个演讲了 |
[17:28] | At what point would you be willing | 你要等事情发展到什么程度 |
[17:30] | to violate this cone of silence between us? | 才肯与我坦诚相待 |
[17:35] | What would it take? | 代价是什么 |
[17:36] | Would millions of lives have to be at stake? | 数百万危在旦夕的生命做代价够不够 |
[17:38] | Because that’s where we are. | 因为这就是我们现在所处的境地 |
[17:38] | You’re scaring me, Henry. | 你吓到我了 亨利 |
[17:40] | Good, because this is scary. | 很好 因为事实就是这么吓人 |
[17:45] | I’m willing to roll the dice on going to prison. | 我甘愿冒可能进监狱的风险 |
[17:47] | But what I’m not willing to do | 而我不愿意做的是 |
[17:49] | is live with what might happen if we don’t talk. | 承受因为我们拒绝交谈而造成的后果 |
[17:55] | We know things | 我们知道的事情 |
[17:58] | that can help each other. | 能帮助彼此 |
[17:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[18:01] | Actually, that is the point– | 不对 这就是重点所在 |
[18:03] | I don’t think the Russians hacked Air Force One. | 我并不认为俄罗斯人黑了空军一号 |
[18:08] | Look, we have incontrovertible proof. | 这事证据确凿 |
[18:12] | – Do you? – On multiple fronts. | -是吗 -多方信息都证实了此事 |
[18:13] | Then explain this to me. | 那你来解释解释 |
[18:15] | If Russia hacked Air Force One, | 如果是俄罗斯黑了空军一号 |
[18:16] | then they have the most advanced cyber capabilities | 那就说明他们掌握了最先进的网络技术 |
[18:19] | of any country on the planet. | 没有任何其他国家能与之匹敌 |
[18:21] | And what is their response | 可他们是如何应对 |
[18:23] | to a counter-cyber attack by the United States? | 美国的反网络攻击的呢 |
[18:27] | They shut off the gas. | 他们关闭了油气管道 |
[18:36] | You have more to go on than speculation? | 除了推测之外你有什么证据吗 |
[18:37] | I mean, if we’re gonna go all the way with this… | 我是说 如果我们要追究到底的话 |
[18:43] | I have an asset, | 我有一个线人 |
[18:45] | who works for a top advisor to Ostrov. | 在奥斯特洛夫的首席顾问身边工作 |
[18:53] | If Russia didn’t do this, | 如果这不是俄罗斯干的 |
[18:54] | if they’re not behind it, then who? | 如果他们不是这一切的幕后黑手 那是谁 |
[18:57] | I don’t know. Does it really matter? | 我不知道 这重要吗 |
[18:59] | I have to present some plausible theory | 我必须有让人信服的理论 |
[19:02] | to get them off of this path– | 才能说服他们放弃这现在的方案 |
[19:03] | I haven’t gotten that far. | 我还没想那么多 |
[19:05] | But, babe, I know this is a leap. | 亲爱的 我知道这信息量很大 |
[19:09] | And I know there’s a chance that I’m wrong. | 我知道也有可能是我错了 |
[19:15] | But what if I’m not? | 可万一我没错呢 |
[19:34] | I need you guys to streamline | 我需要你们列出 |
[19:36] | whatever we have that directly links Lasko with the Russians. | 一切能将拉斯科与俄罗斯直接联系起来的线索 |
[19:40] | Primarily it’s the money. | 主要是钱款 |
[19:41] | An e-mail on his computer from a Russian bank — | 他的电脑上有一封来自一家俄罗斯银行的电子邮件 |
[19:44] | one associated with GRU — | 这一银行与俄罗斯总参谋部情报总局有关联 |
[19:46] | informing him of a wire transfer | 邮件通知他钱款已电汇到 |
[19:47] | to his Cayman Islands bank account. | 他在开曼群岛的银行账户 |
[19:49] | Okay, it says here the NSA was monitoring this bank | 这里说国安局为了监控犯罪活动 |
[19:52] | for criminal activity. | 对该银行实施了监控 |
[19:53] | So where’s the record of a transfer from Russia? | 来自俄罗斯的转账记录在哪里 |
[19:58] | NSA has no corresponding record of a wire transfer. | 国安局没有对应的电汇记录 |
[20:00] | But they’re not perfect. | 不过他们也不是万无一失的 |
[20:02] | It’s, you know, often these shady banks have multiple– | 这些名声不怎么好的银行通常都有一些 |
[20:05] | If NSA has no record of a wire transfer, | 如果国安局没有电汇记录 |
[20:08] | then how do we know that the e-mail is legitimate? | 那我们怎么知道这封邮件是可信的 |
[20:10] | We traced its IP address back to Moscow servers. | 我们追踪了IP地址 发现服务器在莫斯科 |
[20:13] | IP addresses can be faked | IP地址可以伪造到 |
[20:15] | to look like they come from anywhere. | 任何一个地方 |
[20:16] | Sure, but it’s a convergence of evidence. | 没错 但这是多方证据的汇合 |
[20:18] | Ma’am, the odds of all this being counterfeit are very slim. | 国务卿 这一切都是伪造的几率非常小 |
[20:23] | It’s like he says — “A convergence of evidence.” | 就像他说的 这是”多方证据的汇合” |
[20:25] | I heard him. | 我听到他说什么了 |
[20:26] | And I’m gonna ask you both to stop saying that. | 而且你们俩别再提这个词 |
[20:30] | Because “Convergence of evidence” | 因为”多方证据的汇合” |
[20:32] | is beginning to sound eerily | 现在听起来 |
[20:34] | like the new “Weapons of mass destruction” | 就像”大规模杀伤性武器”一样让人不安 |
[20:39] | So, Oliver, I’m gonna ask you again. | 奥利弗 我再问你一遍 |
[20:41] | On the eve of my telling | 我即将要向全世界宣布 |
[20:43] | the entire world that | 俄罗斯是这次人类历史上 |
[20:45] | Russia is behind the greatest cyber attack in human history, | 最大网络袭击的幕后使者 |
[20:49] | prompting actions that could lead us all | 这很有可能导致我们卷入 |
[20:53] | into the greatest world conflict in human history– | 人类历史上最大的一次世界冲突 |
[20:58] | there’s a chance that all the evidence we have here | 有没有可能我们现在掌握的证据 |
[21:02] | is fake? | 是假的 |
[21:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[21:06] | There is a chance. | 有这种可能 |
[21:27] | It’s a little long. | 篇幅有点长 |
[21:28] | I could definitely take some trims. | 我可以再删减一些 |
[21:30] | I might’ve used, uh, JFK too many times. | 我可能提肯尼迪的次数太多了 |
[21:34] | But I think it will get the point across. | 但是我觉得这样更能传达我们的意思 |
[21:35] | Madam Secretary, Russell Jackson’s office | 国务卿女士 拉塞尔·杰克逊办公室 |
[21:38] | is demanding to see a draft of the speech. | 要求看您演讲稿的草稿 |
[21:41] | He wants to vet it in time for changes. | 他想尽快审阅 以便及时修改 |
[21:43] | I’m sure he does. | 那是当然了 |
[21:45] | And, uh, you are scheduled to leave | 按照计划 您两个小时之后 |
[21:47] | from the White House lawn in two hours. | 要从白宫草坪离开 |
[21:49] | Four major networks cleared time for a breaking news segment. | 四家主流媒体的重大新闻板块都会插播报道 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna, uh, | 我要占用一下 |
[21:59] | take this little window of time. | 现在这段时间 |
[22:02] | I’m just gonna say this. | 我就直说了 |
[22:05] | What if we’re wrong? | 要是我们错了怎么办 |
[22:10] | About what? | 什么错了 |
[22:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:13] | Everything. All of it. | 所有这一切 |
[22:14] | What if Russia wasn’t behind the Air Force One hack? | 如果不是俄罗斯指使了空军一号的袭击 |
[22:20] | Isn’t it a little late in the game for that? | 现在说这些是不是有点晚了 |
[22:23] | Oh, no. I-I think it’s exactly the right point in the game. | 不 我觉得现在正是时候 |
[22:30] | It’s, uh, fair to say | 我们不能完全肯定 |
[22:32] | that Russia is not an utter certainty, | 俄罗斯指使了这次袭击 |
[22:37] | but nothing points to another actor. | 但是没有证据指向其他国家 |
[22:39] | And given that, I think– | 鉴于此 我认为很显然 |
[22:40] | clearly, the-the White House thinks– | 白宫希望我们 |
[22:42] | that we should proceed with what we know. | 根据已有的证据进行下去 |
[22:46] | How many messes | 多少次 |
[22:48] | have we gotten ourselves into | 我们因为几乎可以肯定的事情 |
[22:51] | with what we were almost sure we knew? | 而使自己陷入麻烦 |
[22:55] | I’m just asking for a quick, exhaustive review. | 我只是希望进行一次简短彻底的回顾 |
[22:58] | Let’s just take a few minutes | 我们用几分钟时间 |
[23:00] | and consider the other possibilities. | 想想有没有其他的可能性 |
[23:03] | Okay, so let’s… backtrack. | 好 我们来回顾一下 |
[23:06] | We’re reasonably sure that George Lasko | 我们可以肯定乔治·拉斯科 |
[23:08] | was behind the hack of Air Force One. | 和空军一号袭击有关 |
[23:10] | He had previous connections | 他曾经和俄罗斯 中国 |
[23:11] | to Russia and China, North Korea and Iran. | 朝鲜 伊朗 都有联系 |
[23:14] | And now he’s dead by way of polonium poisoning. | 他后来又死于钋中毒 |
[23:18] | I think we can rule out Iran. | 我觉得我们可以排除伊朗 |
[23:19] | Our nuclear agreement closely monitors | 我们的核协议一直密切监督着 |
[23:22] | their radioactive material. | 他们的放射性材料 |
[23:23] | We can rule out North Korea. | 朝鲜也可以排除 |
[23:24] | Their nuclear capabilities | 以他们的核能力 |
[23:27] | are not sophisticated enough to synthesize polonium. | 不足以合成出钋 |
[23:29] | That leaves China, | 那就只剩中国了 |
[23:30] | which makes some sense. | 倒也有些道理 |
[23:31] | How is that? | 为什么 |
[23:32] | With Russia and the U.S. | 如果俄罗斯和美国 |
[23:34] | locked in a slowly escalating conflict… | 陷入缓慢升级的冲突中 |
[23:36] | Or quickly escalating. | 或者说快速升级 |
[23:38] | …China is free to shore up | 中国就可以加强 |
[23:39] | control over Southeast Asia. | 对东南亚的控制 |
[23:41] | It’s a long shot, | 可能性不大 |
[23:42] | but it might be worth looking into. | 但是也值得查一查 |
[23:45] | Even though it would ruin my speech. | 即使这会毁掉我的演讲稿 |
[23:47] | You’re saying China framed Russia | 你是说中国构陷俄罗斯 |
[23:49] | for the Air Force One hack? | 实施了空军一号袭击 |
[23:50] | I’m not saying. | 我并没有肯定 |
[23:51] | I’m just asking. | 只是提出假设 |
[23:52] | Mr. Jackson’s office | 杰克逊先生的办公室 |
[23:54] | is again asking for your speech. | 又在催您的演讲稿 |
[23:55] | This time in all caps. | 这次全用的大写字母 |
[23:57] | He is officially shouting. | 他正在大喊了 |
[24:00] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Tell him we’re putting the finishing touches on the speech. | 告诉他我们在做最后的修改 |
[24:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[24:05] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[24:06] | I obfuscate more effectively by phone. | 在电话上我糊弄得更好 |
[24:10] | You will be the first to know. | 我们会第一个通知您 |
[24:12] | Okay. Good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[24:15] | I hate to bother you. | 我不想打扰你的 |
[24:18] | Yes, I read your first draft. | 是的 我看了你的初稿 |
[24:21] | You’re really gonna make me ask? | 你非要我问吗 |
[24:25] | I think it’s the finest piece of writing | 那是我看过你写的 |
[24:26] | – I’ve ever seen from you. – Really? | -最好的一篇稿子 -真的吗 |
[24:29] | No, I’m shining you on because I hate to disappoint. | 假的 我只是不想让你失望才糊弄你 |
[24:35] | It is good, isn’t it? | 那篇稿子很棒 不是吗 |
[24:37] | It’s brilliant. | 非常棒 |
[24:42] | – She’s never gonna use it, is she? – Matt… | -她不会用到的 是吗 -马特 |
[24:44] | this speech was intended | 这篇演讲稿的目的 |
[24:46] | to rally the nations of the world | 是为了煽动世界上的其他国家 |
[24:49] | into a potential war with Russia. | 将来对俄罗斯作战 |
[24:53] | If the Secretary never reads it out loud, | 要是国务卿不用读这篇演讲稿 |
[24:55] | that would mean the best of all possible outcomes | 那就意味着我们实现了 |
[24:58] | had been achieved. | 最好的结果 |
[24:59] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[25:01] | Of course. | 当然同意 |
[25:05] | Minister Chen, | 陈部长 |
[25:07] | thank you for coming in on such short notice. | 感谢您在这么短的时间内能赶来 |
[25:09] | I was surprised by the urgent nature of the request. | 看到你们的请求如此紧急 我也很惊讶 |
[25:12] | I’m aware that you are scheduled | 我知道 按照计划 |
[25:13] | to appear before the UN in a few hours. | 您几个小时以后就要去联合国 |
[25:15] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[25:17] | Word is that you intend to address | 我听说您要就最近 |
[25:19] | the recent events in Russia. | 俄罗斯发生的事情发表演讲 |
[25:21] | Minister Chen, | 陈部长 |
[25:21] | you-you recall a couple of months ago | 您记得几个月之前 |
[25:23] | when the communications system | 空军一号的通讯系统 |
[25:25] | on Air Force One was shut down? | 被切断的事情吗 |
[25:27] | The result of solar flares, was it not? | 是因为太阳耀斑 不是吗 |
[25:29] | That was our best working theory at the time, yes. | 没错 那是当时最好的解释 |
[25:33] | But we have reason to believe | 但是我们有理由相信 |
[25:35] | there may be other factors involved. | 也许还有其他的原因 |
[25:38] | You mean someone hacked into the system? | 您是说有人入侵了系统 |
[25:41] | Possibly. | 有这个可能 |
[25:43] | I wanted to ask you | 我想问问 |
[25:44] | about information that you might have | 您知不知道 |
[25:48] | about other actors who might have | 其他可能有理由 |
[25:51] | had reason to engage in such aggression. | 参与这次袭击的行为者 |
[25:55] | One of the things I’ve always valued | 国务卿女士 一直以来 |
[25:57] | about you, Madam Secretary, | 我很欣赏您的一点 |
[25:58] | is that you tend to speak plainly. | 就是您说话从不拐弯抹角 |
[26:01] | I urge you to do so now. | 现在也请您直说吧 |
[26:03] | Did you guys do it? | 是你们干的吗 |
[26:05] | Did China hire George Lasko, aka Dash, | 是中国指使乔治·拉斯科 也就是塔什 |
[26:08] | to hack Air Force One? | 袭击空军一号的吗 |
[26:09] | You can’t be serious. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[26:11] | I assure you, | 我向您保证 |
[26:12] | I have never been more serious. | 我从没这么认真过 |
[26:15] | And why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做呢 |
[26:18] | Engaging the US and-and Russia | 使美国和俄国的陷入 |
[26:20] | in a costly military conflict | 耗资巨大的军事斗争中 |
[26:23] | would free China up to pursue | 能够让中国自由地 |
[26:25] | a number of foreign interests. | 追逐许多国外利益 |
[26:28] | In the year 2000, | 在2000年的时候 |
[26:29] | China owned only six percent | 中国只持有 |
[26:31] | of the United States’ foreign debt. | 美国外债的6% |
[26:33] | Now we own over 21%. | 现在我们持有21% |
[26:37] | We have over $1 trillion in U.S. securities | 我们拥有超过一万亿的美国证券 |
[26:39] | and hundreds of billions in Russian securities. | 以及几千亿的俄国证券 |
[26:43] | If we pitted the two of you against each other | 如果我们挑起你们两国 |
[26:44] | in a nuclear war, | 发生核战争 |
[26:47] | what good would that do our investment portfolio? | 对我国的投资组合能有什么好处呢 |
[26:50] | So you had nothing to do with Air Force One? | 所以你们跟空军一号没有任何关系吗 |
[26:54] | China is playing a long game, Madam Secretary. | 中国在布一个很长远的局 国务卿女士 |
[26:58] | When we come for you, | 当我们来找你们的时候 |
[27:00] | it won’t be with missiles and cyber attacks. | 是不会带着导弹和黑客的 |
[27:04] | We’ll repossess you. | 我们会让你们用整个美国来抵债 |
[27:07] | I apologize, Madam Secretary. | 我很抱歉 国务卿女士 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Blake. | 谢谢 布雷克 |
[27:10] | Grilling Oliver Shaw about the Air Force One hack | 在国家情报局长面前 |
[27:12] | in front of the Director of National Intelligence? | 就空军一号被黑的事拷问奥利弗·肖 |
[27:14] | I wouldn’t call it a grilling. | 我不会管它叫拷问 |
[27:15] | And now I’m hearing about some emergency meeting | 而我现在还听说你在跟陈部长召开 |
[27:17] | with Minister Chen about God knows what. | 紧急会议 天晓得是为什么 |
[27:20] | Maybe we got different playbooks, | 也许我们的策略不一样 |
[27:22] | but when appealing to the world | 但当我们要呼吁全世界 |
[27:24] | to go to war with Russia, | 一同跟俄国开战的时候 |
[27:26] | I think it’s important to get the facts straight. | 我想重要的是搞清事实 |
[27:27] | Your facts are about as straight as they’re gonna get. | 你那些事实要多清楚有多清楚 |
[27:31] | I hope to hell you’re not talking to Henry about this. | 我但愿你该不会跟亨利说这事吧 |
[27:33] | What does Henry have to do with anything? | 这关亨利什么事 |
[27:34] | He came to me, babbling about some half-cocked theory. | 他来找过我 跟我说什么操之过急的话 |
[27:38] | Well, that’s between you and Henry. | 好吧 那是你和亨利之间的事 |
[27:41] | I have serious questions. | 我有一些很严肃的问题 |
[27:43] | And I am telling you that you don’t. | 我告诉你 那些根本不是问题 |
[27:45] | Marine One is out there on the lawn right now. | 海军陆战队一号就在外面的草地上待命 |
[27:48] | Air Force One is ready at Andrews | 空军一号停在安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[27:49] | ready to take you to the UN | 准备接你去联合国 |
[27:51] | to make a speech you insisted on giving out 24 hours ago. | 发表那个你24小时前坚持要做的演讲 |
[27:55] | If I make the speech and we are wrong, | 如果我发表这个演讲 而我们又搞错了 |
[27:59] | it could destroy the U.S.’s credibility for decades. | 会毁掉美国几十年的信誉 |
[28:04] | If I miss this speech, Russell, | 如果我不演讲了 拉塞尔 |
[28:06] | it’s barely a footnote in the history. | 这只不过是历史的一个脚注而已 |
[28:11] | I am telling you, to get on Marine One. | 我跟你说 现在就登上海军陆战队一号 |
[28:15] | The president’s waiting. | 总统在等你 |
[28:31] | Aren’t you suppose to be in the UN right now? | 你现在不是应该在联合国吗 |
[28:35] | Henry, you’d better be right about this. | 亨利 你最好是对的 |
[29:17] | Jeffrey, when I say the secretary | 杰弗里 当我说国务卿不会 |
[29:19] | won’t be addressing this matter in the pressed date, | 按照既定的日程就此事发表演说的时候 |
[29:21] | that is exactly what I mean by that. | 我正是这个意思 |
[29:23] | Obviously she had a reason for | 显然她要取消出席联合国演讲 |
[29:24] | cancelling her appearance at the UN. | 自有她的原因 |
[29:27] | Look, I’m not saying | 我可没说过 |
[29:28] | it’s related to national security. You are. | 这事关国家安全 是你说的 |
[29:29] | And if you print it, you’d better | 如果你就这么写了发表出来 你最好 |
[29:31] | have your lawyer on speed dial. | 把你律师的电话设成拨号快捷键 |
[29:34] | You’re getting good at that. | 你做得越来越好了 |
[29:36] | I’m getting a lot of practice today. | 我今天获得了很多练习机会 |
[29:38] | Look, if we just release a statement | 如果我们发出一份声明 |
[29:40] | the press would calm down. | 媒体就会安静一点的 |
[29:41] | Anything we feed them | 我们给他们任何信息 |
[29:42] | is gonna make them hungrier. | 只会让他们更加饥渴 |
[29:45] | Let’s wait until we have something to say. | 我们还是等到有什么可说了再说吧 |
[29:47] | Like, for example, I’ve been fired. | 比如说 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[29:50] | Mr. Jackson’s office has been eerily quiet. | 杰克逊先生的办公室安静得很古怪 |
[29:53] | Yes, and it’s speaking volumes. | 是的 胜过千言万语 |
[29:56] | What’s it’s saying exactly? | 这能说明什么呢 |
[29:59] | The White House doesn’t want to look unstable | 白宫不想显得地位不稳 |
[30:01] | and the middle of a crisis. | 并深陷危机 |
[30:04] | And it will deal with me later. | 还有他们会晚点再来处置我 |
[30:05] | …announcing our new partnership | …宣布我们跟乌克兰人民 |
[30:08] | with the people of Ukraine. | 结成新的伙伴关系 |
[30:11] | Today, we’re drawing a line in the sand. | 今天 我们划定了一条界限 |
[30:14] | because when it comes to the cause of freedom, | 因为当我们谈到自由的事业 |
[30:17] | we’re all Ukrainians. | 我们都是乌克兰人 |
[30:19] | My speech was so much better. | 我写的演讲稿要比这好太多了 |
[30:23] | In order to facilitate avoiding the press. | 为了躲避媒体关注 |
[30:26] | I’m officially making myself unavailable. | 我现在正式要宣布自己没空 |
[30:29] | I have a football game to get to. | 我得去观看一场橄榄球赛 |
[30:32] | And when I get back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[30:33] | please figure out what I’m going to say | 请你们想出办法 告诉我 |
[30:35] | about not having anything to say in the UN. | 关于不在联合国发言 我该怎么表态 |
[30:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:48] | It’s kind of bizarre. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[30:51] | Then it ought to feel right at home. | 回家感觉就好了 |
[30:55] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[30:58] | When Bozek came to DC a month ago, | 当博泽克一个月前来华盛顿的时候 |
[31:02] | he was on his knees | 他可是跪着 |
[31:03] | begging for NATO membership. | 请求加入北约的 |
[31:06] | Now look at him: at White House, | 瞧他现在什么样 在白宫里 |
[31:07] | with the President of the United States | 跟美国总统在一起 |
[31:10] | doing everything but making a blood pact? | 就差没立一个血契了 |
[31:15] | He’s getting more than he wanted. | 他得到的比他想要的还多 |
[31:19] | He is, isn’t he? | 可不是吗 |
[31:23] | I’m saying it’s weird. | 依我看这很诡异 |
[31:26] | What are you saying? | 您觉得呢 |
[31:28] | The man had to jump out of his own plane. | 这人得从自己的飞机里跳出来 |
[31:31] | That’s insane, right? | 这不是疯了吗 |
[31:34] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:35] | Pull the staff together. | 召集全体人员 |
[31:37] | Find out everything you can | 找出博泽克的飞机事故中 |
[31:39] | about the incident on Bozek’s plane. | 你们能找到的一切细节 |
[31:42] | Quietly. | 不要声张 |
[31:44] | And if word gets out, | 如果这事被传出去了 |
[31:45] | I’ll swear you all went rogue. | 我发誓所有人都会被炒掉 |
[31:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 国务卿 |
[31:54] | Come on, Panthers! Let’s go! | 加油 黑豹 冲啊 |
[31:55] | Hold ’em! You got this! | 别让他们得逞 你们可以的 |
[31:57] | Tackled by number 46… | 被46号拦截… |
[31:59] | I don’t know what I was worried about. | 我不知道我在担心什么 |
[32:00] | I mean, he’s doing great. | 我是说 他表现很好 |
[32:03] | He’s missed every tackle. | 他每一个拦截都丢了 |
[32:04] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要说的话 |
[32:06] | He’s doing the bare minimum. | 他只做到了最低的程度 |
[32:07] | Babe, I think he’s playing at the top of his game. | 宝贝 我觉得他从没表现这么好过 |
[32:12] | Well, even better. | 那就更好了 |
[32:13] | Those big guys are just brushing by him. | 那些大个子仅仅是从他身边擦过 |
[32:15] | Works for me. | 就已经吓到我了 |
[32:19] | So is it a totally crazy idea | 那么 乌克兰人黑进了空军一号 |
[32:23] | that the Ukrainians hacked into Air Force One, | 并将责任推给了俄国人 |
[32:25] | pinned it on the Russians, and then orchestrated | 再精心策划了自己的飞机事故以掩盖罪行 |
[32:28] | their own plane crash to cover their tracks? | 这个想法是疯了吗 |
[32:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:32] | Because I need to know just how crazy it is | 因为在我沿这条路走下去之前 |
[32:35] | before I go down this road. | 我得知道到底有多疯狂 |
[32:36] | No, I mean, why would they do that? | 不 我是问他们为什么要那么做 |
[32:39] | How do you get the President of the United States | 怎么样才能让美利坚合众国的总统 |
[32:41] | to commit to taking on Russia? | 决心对抗俄罗斯呢 |
[32:44] | Make him think that he was attacked by them. | 那就是让他认为俄国人袭击了他们 |
[32:47] | Then he’ll never allow | 那样的话他就不会允许 |
[32:49] | for any kind of aggression against Ukraine. | 任何侵犯乌克兰的行为 |
[32:51] | That’s a huge swing. | 这个动作也太大了 |
[32:53] | Desperate times, desperate measures. | 非常时期 非常手段 |
[32:58] | So… is it nuts? | 你觉得 是不是想多了 |
[33:00] | Is it possible? | 有这可能吗 |
[33:01] | How long did it take the passengers to jump | 飞机出问题以后 乘客花了多长时间 |
[33:04] | after the plane got in trouble? | 才从飞机上跳下来 |
[33:06] | According to the black box, | 根据黑匣子的记录 |
[33:08] | 48 seconds. | 一共48秒 |
[33:10] | Were there any fatalities? | 有人员伤亡吗 |
[33:13] | And how banged up were they? | 伤得有多严重 |
[33:15] | The report gave no indication | 报告中没有显示 |
[33:17] | that any of the passengers were injured. | 有任何的乘客受伤 |
[33:19] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[33:21] | When I was doing parachute training, | 我们以前做跳伞训练的时候 |
[33:23] | everybody always had something | 大家在最初几次跳伞时 |
[33:25] | on their first couple of jumps. | 总会出点情况 |
[33:26] | Cuts, bruises, sprains, even a couple of fractures. | 割伤 擦伤 扭伤 甚至骨折 |
[33:28] | And this was a bunch of Marines | 而且这还是一群 |
[33:29] | in top physical condition | 身体条件特别好的陆战队员 |
[33:31] | jumping out of a stable plane. | 从一架稳定的飞机上跳伞 |
[33:32] | Not a bunch of diplomats bailing from a nosedive. | 更不要说那群外交官从快要坠落的飞机上跳了 |
[33:42] | Nice hit, Jace! | 拦得好 小杰 |
[33:48] | Great play, Panthers! | 打得好 黑豹队 |
[33:50] | They stopped a potential touchdown drive. | 他们阻止了一次有威胁的触地得分 |
[33:57] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[33:59] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[34:01] | I’ll ask you again. | 我再问一遍 |
[34:03] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[34:05] | You went to Ukraine | 在博泽克的飞机出事后 |
[34:06] | to meet with Bozek and his staff | 你去了乌克兰 跟他还有他的官员 |
[34:08] | directly after the incident with their plane, right? | 进行过面对面的交谈 对吧 |
[34:11] | The day after. Yes. | 是的 事后第二天 |
[34:13] | What kind of physical shape were they in? | 他们身体情况怎么样 |
[34:16] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[34:19] | Cuts, sprains, bruises? | 有割伤 扭伤或者擦伤吗 |
[34:21] | Any kind of injuries? | 有受伤的吗 |
[34:22] | Bozek had a small laceration | 博泽克脸的一侧 |
[34:24] | on the side of his face. | 有被割伤的痕迹 |
[34:25] | Otherwise, not a mark on them that I saw | 除此之外 我没看到其他人有伤痕 |
[34:27] | or that anyone mentioned. | 也没人提起过 |
[34:30] | You’re not doubting that the crash happened? | 你不是怀疑根本没有发生过坠机吧 |
[34:32] | There’s documentation. | 那可是有文件记录的 |
[34:34] | They found the wreckage. | 他们找到了残骸 |
[34:35] | – I’m not doubting that. – Then what? | -我并不怀疑这件事 -那是什么 |
[34:37] | You didn’t come all the way over here | 你大老远跑来 不会只是问我 |
[34:39] | to ask me how they looked. | 他们当时是什么样子吧 |
[34:42] | Actually, I did. | 说实话 还真是这样 |
[34:44] | Thanks, Craig. | 谢了 克里格 |
[34:48] | I know you have a wrathful grudge against me | 我知道你非常地恨我 |
[34:51] | that you might well take to your grave | 可能一辈子都会这样 |
[34:53] | and we are never going to see eye to eye | 而且我们对发生过的事情 |
[34:55] | about what transpired, | 永远都不可能看法一致 |
[34:57] | but I do know one thing about you. | 但是你有一件事我很了解 |
[34:59] | First and foremost, you’re a patriot. | 你一直 永远都是一名爱国者 |
[35:01] | I really do wish you well. | 我真心祝愿你一切安好 |
[35:16] | You guys look like you’ve been here all night. | 你们看上去好像一晚上都在这里 |
[35:18] | Well, because they’ve been here all night. | 因为他们的确一晚上都在这里 |
[35:20] | I was going for sarcasm. | 我刚才是明知故问 |
[35:22] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:23] | I’ve been here all night, too. | 我也一直待在这 |
[35:24] | So what have we got? | 我们有什么进展了 |
[35:26] | Matt has a friend in Defense. | 马特在国防部有个朋友 |
[35:28] | Matt has a friend? | 马特 有朋友 |
[35:29] | In the Defense Department. | 在国防部工作 |
[35:31] | None of my jokes are landing. | 我的笑话都没有”笑果” |
[35:32] | Must be the sleep deprivation. | 肯定是因为缺乏睡眠 |
[35:35] | So my friend in Defense | 我在国防部的朋友 |
[35:36] | somehow got his hands on the manifest | 弄到了那架乌克兰飞机的 |
[35:39] | for that Ukrainian flight. | 旅客名单 |
[35:43] | Both versions. | 两个版本 |
[35:44] | Both? | 两个 |
[35:45] | Two days before the flight, | 在起飞前两天 |
[35:45] | the entire passenger roster list changed. | 整个乘客名单全都变了 |
[35:49] | The original list was just his usual inner sanctum. | 原本的那份名单上都是他的核心成员 |
[35:51] | But suddenly, the guest list changed | 可是突然地 名单就变了 |
[35:53] | to include seemingly random members of his staff. | 似乎是很随意地换成了他的一些官员 |
[35:56] | “Seemingly.” What’s the connective tissue? | “似乎” 为什么用这个连词 |
[35:59] | Everyone on board the plane, | 所有机上的人员 |
[36:00] | including Bozek, | 包括博泽克 |
[36:01] | was a former officer in the Ukrainian Army. | 以前都是乌克兰军队的军人 |
[36:03] | All with hundreds of hours | 都有过几百小时的 |
[36:04] | of paratroop training and experience. | 伞兵训练和经验 |
[36:11] | What are the odds? | 这种事概率有多大 |
[36:12] | There are no odds. | 根本没有概率 |
[36:14] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[36:15] | We’re just getting a report | 我们刚刚收到报告 |
[36:16] | that a man has died in a Vietnamese hospital | 有个人因为钋中毒死在了一家 |
[36:19] | of polonium poisoning. | 越南医院里 |
[36:20] | What? | 什么 |
[36:22] | The alpha particle signature off his body | 从他身体上获得的阿尔法粒子特征 |
[36:26] | indicates that it’s polonium-210. | 显示是钋210 |
[36:29] | That’s the same kind that was used to kill George Lasko. | 乔治·拉斯科也是被这种物质毒死的 |
[36:32] | Where was this man from? | 那个人是哪里的 |
[36:35] | Ukraine. | 乌克兰人 |
[36:36] | Specifically, an agent | 说得具体点 是一名 |
[36:38] | with their Foreign Intelligence Service. | 对外情报局的特工 |
[36:40] | A man named Sasha Marchuk. | 名叫萨沙·马尔丘克 |
[36:44] | He spent two days trying to secure a flight out of Cambodia, | 他用了两天时间想办法要飞出柬埔寨 |
[36:47] | but was denied because of | 可是因为他那很严重 |
[36:49] | his grave and indeterminate illness. | 而且不明原因的疾病被拒绝了 |
[36:52] | He finally staggered into a hospital in Bien Hoa | 他最后摇摇晃晃地走进了边和市一家医院 |
[36:54] | where he admitted | 在那他承认 |
[36:55] | that he was suffering from polonium poisoning. | 自己钋中毒了 |
[36:58] | By then, it was too late. | 可那时已经为时已晚 |
[37:00] | He died of liver failure just a few hours ago. | 几个小时前他因为肝功能衰竭去世了 |
[37:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:04] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[37:06] | He’s the person who hired the hacker, | 他就是雇佣了黑客的那个人 |
[37:08] | George Lasko, and then killed him | 雇佣了乔治·拉斯科 然后杀死了他 |
[37:12] | to cover the tracks. | 来毁尸灭迹 |
[37:13] | But polonium is a tricky murder weapon | 可是钋是一种很难控制的杀人武器 |
[37:16] | and he accidentally poisoned himself. | 他不小心让自己也中了毒 |
[37:18] | You’re saying the Ukrainians | 你是说用网络攻击 |
[37:19] | were behind the cyber attack on Air Force One. | 空军一号的是乌克兰人 |
[37:22] | What would they possibly have to gain? | 他们这么做有什么好处呢 |
[37:24] | President Bozek was panicked about Russian aggression | 博泽克总统很担心俄罗斯会侵略他们 |
[37:26] | and he knew Ukraine could never stand up to them | 而且他知道如果没有国际援助 |
[37:28] | without international aid. | 乌克兰很难抗衡 |
[37:30] | So he decided to take matters into his own hands. | 所以他决定自己想办法 |
[37:33] | He sought out Lasko and gave him countless resources | 他找到了拉斯科并提供一切资源 |
[37:35] | to develop his malware and hack Air Force One. | 来开发他的恶意软件从而攻击空军一号 |
[37:38] | He figured we’d blame Russia | 他认为我们会怪罪俄罗斯 |
[37:40] | and get pulled into the conflict. | 并且介入到冲突之中 |
[37:42] | But when we didn’t take the bait, | 但我们没上钩 |
[37:43] | he followed up with an appeal to join NATO. | 于是他要求加入北约 |
[37:46] | His request was denied, | 他的要求被拒绝 |
[37:48] | so he escalated the ruse. | 他就进一步升级了自己的策略 |
[37:50] | He uploaded fake financial records | 他把假的财政记录上传到了 |
[37:52] | onto Lasko’s laptop, | 拉斯科的电脑里 |
[37:54] | transactions pointing back to Russian GRU. | 其中转账信息将矛头指向俄罗斯格勒乌 |
[37:57] | And then he attacked his own plane? | 然后他就袭击了自己的飞机吗 |
[37:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:00] | He covered for the lives of the passengers | 他用训练有素的伞兵 |
[38:04] | by replacing officials | 换掉了官员们 |
[38:07] | with trained paratroopers. | 以避免人员伤亡 |
[38:11] | That was the final piece of the puzzle. | 这就是最后的一块拼图 |
[38:13] | We just found it. | 我们刚刚发现 |
[38:15] | It wasn’t Russia. | 袭击不是俄国发动的 |
[38:18] | We were duped, Mr. President. | 我们上当了 总统先生 |
[38:20] | It was Bozek all along. | 一直都是博泽克在捣鬼 |
[38:35] | Mr. President, I could not be more at a loss. | 总统先生 我不太明白您在说什么 |
[38:39] | Mikhail, believe me when I tell you | 米哈伊尔 别跟我装傻了 |
[38:42] | this will go much better for you | 把实话都说出来 |
[38:43] | if you dispense with this approach. | 对你自己有好处 |
[38:52] | My parents and grandparents | 俄罗斯令我的父母和祖父母 |
[38:54] | suffered countless horrors at the hands of the Russians. | 遭受了数不清的痛苦 |
[38:58] | I was not going to let Ukraine be swallowed up | 我不能容忍乌克兰再次 |
[39:01] | by the Russian monster once again. | 陷于俄罗斯的魔爪之中 |
[39:03] | I resolved to do everything in my power, | 我决心不惜一切 |
[39:06] | from risking my life to risking yours, Mr. President, | 来维护自己国家的独立 |
[39:09] | to preserve my country’s independence. | 即使需要付出我的 或您的生命也在所不惜 |
[39:14] | I would do it again. | 我毫不后悔 |
[39:16] | Well, luckily for you, | 你很幸运 |
[39:18] | this scheme of yours | 你的小诡计让我们 |
[39:19] | has put us all in the same box. | 成了一根绳子上的蚂蚱 |
[39:24] | If we reveal the deception, | 如果我们揭穿你制造的骗局 |
[39:26] | Russia will hit you with everything it’s got, | 俄国就会倾尽全力来打击你 |
[39:28] | killing millions of innocent people. | 导致数百万无辜的民众死亡 |
[39:32] | And a wordless pulling out of troops | 而如果我们悄悄撤回军队 |
[39:35] | makes us look weak, | 又显得我们软弱 |
[39:36] | exposing you to the same outcome. | 也会将你置于同样的境地 |
[39:39] | So, for the time being, | 所以 我们会暂时 |
[39:41] | we are maintaining our presence | 保留驻军 |
[39:44] | and enforcing our no-fly zone over Ukrainian airspace. | 并在乌克兰领空建立禁飞区 |
[39:49] | 40 million Ukrainians don’t deserve to get slaughtered | 四千万乌克兰民众不应该 |
[39:52] | because of what you did. | 因为你的所作所为而遭到屠杀 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | And my people thank you for your great mercy. | 我的人民因你们的仁慈而感激你们 |
[40:04] | Let’s be clear. | 我们把话先说清楚 |
[40:06] | If you breathe one word of this to anyone, | 你要是泄露一个字 |
[40:10] | we will expose you, capture you, | 我们就揭发你 逮捕你 |
[40:13] | and throw you into the same dark hole | 把你扔进诺列加[巴拿马独裁者] |
[40:15] | where we kept Noriega. | 待过的监狱 |
[40:22] | Dude, he was coming across the line | 哥们儿 当时他就像疯了一样地 |
[40:23] | like Beast Mode with a jet pack. | 冲向底线 |
[40:25] | You came out of nowhere, dude. | 你从天而降 哥们儿 |
[40:26] | He was dragging you and trying to shake you off, | 然后他就拖着你想把你甩下去 |
[40:28] | but you wouldn’t budge. | 但你连动也不动 |
[40:29] | Then he just tried to fling you and he was down. | 后来他想把你抛出去自己却摔倒了 |
[40:31] | – Boom! – I thought there was gonna be | -地动山摇啊 -我还以为 |
[40:32] | nothing but a grease spot. | 他会摔成一滩油 |
[40:33] | The Secretary of State. | 国务卿来了 |
[40:36] | Oh, hey, Mom. The, uh… | 妈妈 |
[40:37] | the guys brought pizza. | 我朋友们带来了披萨 |
[40:38] | I know, it… it smells so good. | 我知道 好香 |
[40:40] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别被我打扰 |
[40:42] | – Your son is one crazy-ass ball player, ma’am. – Dude! | -您儿子球打得棒极了 -别说了哥们 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道的 |
[40:46] | And now he’s out for the season. | 现在他一个赛季都不能打球了 |
[40:49] | It’s so sad. | 我好难过 |
[40:50] | She’s not sad. | 她不难过 |
[40:51] | Not the least bit sad. | 一点都不难过 |
[40:54] | But I’m glad you had a good game. | 但我很高兴你这场比赛打得开心 |
[40:55] | Dude, you’re totally coming back next year. | 哥们儿 明年你一定要回来 |
[40:57] | Oh, you know it, dude. | 当然了 哥们儿 |
[41:00] | Our son has a whole new group of friends named Dude. | 咱儿子有了一帮新朋友 名字都叫哥们儿 |
[41:10] | They named him MVP of the game. | 他们将他评为本场比赛的最有价值球员 |
[41:12] | Giving him a trophy. | 给他发了个奖杯 |
[41:13] | Wow. And I don’t have to worry about him | 太棒了 而且我整整一个赛季 |
[41:15] | for a whole nother season. | 都不用为他操心了 |
[41:17] | Oh, forget it. | 不用了 |
[41:19] | He’s already told me he’s retiring his jersey. | 他跟我说他不想打球了 |
[41:22] | What? | 什么 |
[41:24] | He’s talking about fencing now. | 现在他想练击剑 |
[41:27] | Swords. | 玩剑 |
[41:29] | Fabulous. | 太好了 |
[41:35] | Thank you for talking to me about things | 谢谢你告诉我那些 |
[41:37] | that could have sent us to prison. | 可能把我们都送进监狱的事情 |
[41:38] | So you followed through on your theory? | 你沿着你的理论做下去了吗 |
[41:40] | Oh, yes. | 可不是嘛 |
[41:42] | All the way to the president’s office. | 一直做到了总统办公室里 |
[41:45] | World catastrophe avoided. | 免掉了一场世界灾难 |
[41:49] | Still have to find a way | 还是得想个办法 |
[41:50] | to extricate the U.S. from Ukraine | 让美国从乌克兰的烂摊子里抽身 |
[41:52] | without losing any more lives. | 同时又不导致更多伤亡 |
[41:55] | Otherwise, they’ll just keep banging the drum | 否则他们会继续找事 |
[41:57] | until someone fires a shot. | 直到有人开第一枪 |
[42:00] | My asset’s gone dark. | 我和我的线人失去联络了 |
[42:03] | I don’t know if he got trapped in the blackout | 不知道他是大停电里被困住了 |
[42:05] | or he fled to Stockholm in time. | 还是及时逃到了斯德哥尔摩 |
[42:07] | I-I have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[42:08] | Henry, I’m sorry. | 亨利 我很遗憾 |
[42:15] | Why is Jason quitting football? | 杰森为什么不想打橄榄球了 |
[42:17] | Is it because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[42:18] | Because if he’s really good at it, | 他打得真的很好 |
[42:19] | then he should do it, even if it scares me. | 就算我害怕 他还是应该继续下去 |
[42:22] | Uh, no, he’s quitting because it scares him. | 不 他不想打了是因为吓到他自己了 |
[42:24] | Believe me, he has nothing more to prove there. | 相信我 他已经证明自己了 |
[42:31] | Hello, Mr. President. | 您好 总统先生 |
[42:35] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[42:37] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[42:44] | You’re a praying man, right? | 你是个会祈祷的人 对吧 |
[42:45] | I’ll get St. Francis on it. He owes me. | 我会让圣弗朗西斯关照这事 他欠我的 |
[42:55] | There’s a development over Ukrainian airspace. | 这是乌克兰领空的最新进展 |
[42:57] | The Russians just violated the no-fly zone. | 俄罗斯刚刚侵犯了禁飞区 |
[42:59] | Half an hour ago. | 半小时之前 |
[43:01] | What does Ostrov say? | 奥斯特罗夫怎么说 |
[43:02] | Nothing at all out of Moscow. | 莫斯科方面什么都没说 |
[43:04] | They’re not picking up the phone. | 他们不接电话 |
[43:05] | The message is clear. | 意思很明确了 |
[43:07] | They’re not recognizing our authority. | 他们不承认我们的权威 |
[43:09] | It’s their show. | 他们想要炫耀 |
[43:10] | Then we have to be equally clear. | 那我们的意思也要同样明确 |
[43:12] | Our men are locked and loaded, Mr. President. | 我方已经锁定了目标 总统先生 |
[43:19] | Just waiting for the order. | 等候指令 |
[43:27] | Permission to engage, sir? | 请求交火 总统先生 |
[43:36] | Permission granted. | 准许请求 |
[43:38] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |