时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 莫斯科 俄罗斯 两个月前 | |
[03:05] | Engaging target. | 目标瞄准 |
[03:08] | Firing. | 开火 |
[03:14] | We just took down a Russian MiG, Mr. President. | 我们刚击落了一架俄军米格战机 总统先生 |
[03:16] | Safe to say we are engaged in a shooting war with Russia. | 我敢说我们已经和俄国展开空战 |
[03:20] | We’re enforcing a no-fly zone. | 我们是在执行禁飞 |
[03:24] | We just took down two more MiGs, sir. | 我们又击落了两架米格战机 先生 |
[03:27] | I think our message is being received. | 我觉得他们明白我们的意思了 |
[03:29] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[03:34] | This is turning into a rout, Mr. President. | 这正变成一场混战 总统先生 |
[03:40] | Shall I | 需要我 |
[03:41] | reach out to the Russian foreign minister and | 联系俄罗斯外长 |
[03:45] | see if maybe they’re ready to talk it over? | 看他们是否愿意坐下来谈谈 |
[03:47] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[03:49] | We have the Russians’ battle plans. | 我们有俄罗斯的战略计划 |
[03:51] | I assume the Ukrainians have already been briefed, General Kohl. | 我猜乌克兰已经知道事态发展了 科尔将军 |
[03:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[03:55] | Their forces are spread over Luhansk, | 他们的兵力分布在卢汉斯克 |
[03:56] | Kharkiv, and Mariupol, | 卡尔基辅和马里乌波尔 |
[03:58] | the three Ukrainian cities listed in the Russian | 这是俄罗斯作战命令中 |
[04:00] | order of battle as prospective first-strike targets | 如果展开陆战 |
[04:02] | in a ground offensive. | 首当其冲的三个乌克兰城市 |
[04:03] | With American advisors and equipment embedded in their ranks. | 有美国参议和军备为他们助力 |
[04:07] | If Maria Ostrov wants to escalate, | 如果玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫想将冲突升级 |
[04:10] | it sounds like we’re ready. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[05:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:58] | Hello, Mr. Goodwin, | 你好 古德温先生 |
[05:59] | this is Arkady from the Russian Fur Exchange. | 我是俄国皮毛交易所的阿卡迪 |
[06:00] | Good to hear from you. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[06:05] | We have your second order shipping in 24 hours. | 你的第二批订单24小时内就会发货 |
[06:08] | Any special instructions? | 有什么特殊要求吗 |
[06:10] | Monday delivery. | 周一到货 |
[06:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | You need to get me out of Russia. Please. | 你得把我带出俄罗斯 拜托了 |
[06:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:21] | I hear you, Arkady. I should go. | 我知道了 阿卡迪 我得挂了 |
[06:23] | Please! Get me out… | 求求你带我出去 |
[06:25] | Get me out of Russia. | 带我离开俄罗斯 |
[06:27] | – Just get me out. – Hey, hey, listen to me. | -带我离开 -你听我说 |
[06:28] | I’m taking care of it. | 我会把事情办妥 |
[06:30] | Now hang up the damn phone. | 你赶紧挂电话 |
[06:46] | So? | 怎么样 |
[06:47] | Well, just briefed the DNI. | 刚跟国防情报处汇报过 |
[06:49] | Good, now you need to brief the President. | 很好 你现在要去向总统汇报 |
[06:50] | Y… Well, Director Ware’s already on his way to the Oval Office. | 威尔局长已经在去椭圆办公室的路上了 |
[06:52] | And Dmitri is an incredible asset. | 而迪米特里是非常重要的线人 |
[06:54] | Yeah, we need to talk about exfiltrating him, | 我们得谈谈如何带他撤离 |
[06:56] | because once the Russians are ambushed | 因为如果俄罗斯在马里乌波尔被突袭 |
[06:57] | – I hear you, yeah. – …at Mariupol, they will know there’s a mole | -我懂 -他们就知道军方上层 |
[06:59] | – in their upper ranks, and then… – Yes. | -出了叛徒 然后… -对 |
[07:01] | – it won’t be long before they… – Henry, Henry, I agree with you. | -用不了多久他们就 -亨利 我同意 |
[07:04] | My next stop is CIA. | 我接下来就去中情局 |
[07:05] | Director Ware already approved the exfiltration. | 威尔局长已经同意撤离计划 |
[07:07] | I… Clock’s ticking, I got to go. | 时间紧迫 我得走了 |
[07:16] | What have you got, Ephraim? | 有什么消息 以法莲 |
[07:18] | HUMINT says the Russians are planning | 线人说俄军准备 |
[07:20] | a massive assault on Mariupol, | 大举进攻马里乌波尔 |
[07:23] | one of the three cities on their list of contingencies. | 是他们列出的三个备选城市之一 |
[07:26] | What exactly is the source | 你究竟是从哪里 |
[07:27] | of this intelligence, Director Ware? | 得到的情报 威尔局长 |
[07:29] | It’s from our asset inside Maria Ostrov’s inner circle. | 是我们在玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫亲信中的线人 |
[07:33] | I think at this point we can share with the secretary | 我想现在应该可以告诉国务卿 |
[07:36] | that this asset | 这个线人的负责人 |
[07:37] | is being handled by her husband. | 正是她的丈夫 |
[07:42] | Never a dull moment. | 还真是没有无聊的时候 |
[07:43] | How confident are Dr. McCord and DIA in this asset? | 麦考德博士和国防情报处对线人有多大把握 |
[07:46] | – Highly, sir. – Good. | -很有把握 先生 -好 |
[07:47] | Recommend moving all nonessential resources | 我建议把所有非必需物资 |
[07:49] | from Kharkiv and Luhansk to Mariupol as quickly as possible. | 尽快从卡尔基辅和卢汉斯克运往马里乌波尔 |
[07:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:55] | Ephraim, could you wait a minute? | 以法莲 你能等下吗 |
[07:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:58] | As you’d expect, our NATO allies are eager for us | 如你所想 北约同盟都希望 |
[08:00] | to end this conflict before it expands. | 我们在矛盾扩大前结束这一切 |
[08:03] | Yes. Chancellor Schulz is at the top of my call sheet. | 对 舒尔茨总理是第一个打给我的 |
[08:06] | Europe’s concern is understandable. | 我能理解欧洲的担忧 |
[08:07] | Russia’s still withholding oil and gas, | 俄罗斯依然拒绝供给石油和天然气 |
[08:09] | wreaking havoc on their infrastructure. | 这让他们国内陷入了混乱 |
[08:11] | So let’s propose a cease-fire before hundreds | 让我们在上百的乌克兰和俄罗斯士兵 |
[08:13] | of Ukrainian and Russian soldiers die at Mariupol. | 在马里乌波尔牺牲前提出停火协议 |
[08:16] | That’s on Maria Ostrov. | 那要看玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫 |
[08:18] | I’m not going to appease her, Bess. | 我可不会去讨好她 贝丝 |
[08:19] | What kind of message would that send? | 那会传递什么样的信息呢 |
[08:21] | That we want to tamp down hostilities, | 会表明我们想减少敌意 |
[08:24] | put this genie back in the bottle. I… | 把战争扼杀在萌芽阶段 |
[08:27] | Let’s give Ostrov a way out. | 我们给奥斯特洛夫找个台阶下吧 |
[08:29] | Why should we? | 为什么 |
[08:30] | We have the strategic advantage here. | 我们有战略优势 |
[08:32] | – And we’re going to take it. – But let’s not | -我们也会利用这些优势 -但也别忘了 |
[08:33] | forget how we got here. | 我们是怎么走到这一步的 |
[08:35] | We cyber-attacked Moscow. | 我们网络攻击了莫斯科 |
[08:37] | So what would you propose? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[08:38] | – Unprovoked. – Telling the world that | -不接受挑衅 -要告诉全世界 |
[08:39] | Bozek duped us into attacking | 博泽克迷惑了我们 |
[08:41] | – the Russians… – I’m just saying it’s in the mix. | -我们才攻击了俄罗斯 -我是说考虑到这点 |
[08:42] | so we would get behind Ukraine? | 好让我们能支持乌克兰吗 |
[08:44] | It complicates the situation. | 这会让局势更复杂 |
[08:45] | I can’t live in complications. | 我不能被错综复杂的形势包围 |
[08:47] | The world doesn’t know any of that. | 世界又不知道这些 |
[08:48] | All they know is that the U.S. | 他们只知道 |
[08:50] | is standing up to Russian aggression. | 美国没有对俄罗斯的武力扩张屈服 |
[08:51] | Which is a righteous cause, no matter the warped path | 不管是怎么走到这一步 |
[08:54] | – that brought us here. – Well, righteous that may be, | -都是师出有名 -就算师出有名 |
[08:56] | but after Mariupol, | 马里乌波尔一战后 |
[08:58] | Maria Ostrov may send in a million troops | 玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫可能会派百万大军 |
[09:01] | that will overrun Ukrainian and U.S. Forces, | 大败乌克兰和美国军力 |
[09:04] | and no amount of intel will stop her then. | 到那时什么情报也阻止不了她了 |
[09:07] | I understand your position, Bess. | 我理解你的立场 贝丝 |
[09:09] | But no talk of a cease-fire. | 但不能提到停火协议 |
[09:12] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[09:13] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 先生 |
[09:17] | Uh, in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[09:18] | I-I would like to see | 我想看看 |
[09:19] | the profiling that CIA has on Maria Ostrov. | 中情局对玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫做的特写分析 |
[09:23] | How much have we got, Ephraim? | 我们有多少信息 以法莲 |
[09:25] | Mrs. Ostrov’s a newbie on the world scene. | 奥斯特洛夫夫人是世界舞台上的新人 |
[09:28] | Not a whole lot. | 没什么信息 |
[09:28] | This is exactly my point. | 这正是我要说的 |
[09:30] | But I was there when she made a play for power. | 但她进行权力博弈时我在场 |
[09:33] | She does not strike me as someone to be trifled with. | 她看着可不像个好惹的人物 |
[09:37] | Due respect, I saw the video. | 无意冒犯 我看见视频了 |
[09:39] | So she gave a good speech. | 她的演讲挺不错 |
[09:42] | Intelligence is of the opinion that | 情报部门认为 |
[09:44] | Maria Ostrov is a puppet of the Russian generals. | 玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫是俄军将领的棋子 |
[09:48] | A popular prop with the right last name. | 她的姓氏能够争取民意 |
[09:50] | With no political or military background | 她没有政治军事背景 |
[09:52] | and very little formal education. | 也没接受过正式教育 |
[09:55] | As far as we’re concerned, she’s a former beauty queen | 对我们而言 她不过是个嫁进豪门的 |
[09:57] | – who married up. – That’s all right. | -前任选美冠军 -没关系 |
[10:00] | I’d still like to get into it. | 我还是想让你们深入调查下 |
[10:05] | Give the Secretary of State whatever she wants, Ephraim. | 国务卿说什么都照办 以法莲 |
[10:08] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然 总统先生 |
[10:10] | Great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[10:20] | This is the woman who’s starting World War III? | 这就是要触发第三次世界大战的女人 |
[10:23] | Looks like she had a little work done | 她好像在成为沃尔古德勒青年小姐后 |
[10:25] | between Teen Miss Volgograd and Miss Moscow. | 莫斯科小姐前整过容 |
[10:29] | Nose job. Breast augmentation. | 隆鼻 丰胸 |
[10:32] | You nervous about saying breasts or just objectifying women? | 你是提到胸就紧张还是为物化女性紧张 |
[10:35] | Hey, she’s the one chopping up her body | 是她要对自己动刀 |
[10:37] | and putting herself into beauty pageants. | 参加选美的 |
[10:39] | If you’re trying to land a major world leader, | 如果你想嫁给重要国家领导人 |
[10:41] | you better to work it. | 你就得付出努力 |
[10:42] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[10:44] | I think Pavel Ostrov would have done anything she told him to. | 我觉得帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫本也会对她言听计从 |
[10:48] | Nose job, boob job or not. | 跟她隆鼻丰胸没关系 |
[10:50] | The woman did seize the throne of one of the most powerful nations | 她确实登上了世界最强大国家之一的 |
[10:53] | on the planet. | 政治宝座 |
[10:55] | Without breaking a sweat. | 还没费什么力气 |
[10:59] | So what else do we have on her? | 关于她我们还知道什么 |
[11:01] | Like Director Ware said, not much. | 就像威尔局长说的 不多 |
[11:03] | It really looks like she married up | 感觉她就是嫁入豪门 |
[11:04] | and never looked back. | 再没回头 |
[11:07] | That’s not helpful. | 这一点用都没有 |
[11:07] | Her family’s working class from Volgograd. | 她家是沃尔古德勒的工薪阶层 |
[11:10] | Father worked in a sawmill. | 父亲在锯木厂工作 |
[11:12] | Yet at 19 she moved into | 但她在19岁时 |
[11:14] | a pretty sweet apartment in Moscow. | 搬进了莫斯科一间不错的公寓 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but she was a beauty queen and working as a model. | 对 但她是选美冠军 还当模特 |
[11:17] | I mean, what’s so strange about that? | 那有什么好奇怪的 |
[11:18] | Modeling locally in Moscow couldn’t cover her rent, | 在莫斯科当地做模特可赚不到租金 |
[11:20] | let alone lifestyle. | 更别说生活费用了 |
[11:21] | – Okay? – Did she have a boyfriend? | -好吗 -她有男朋友吗 |
[11:22] | – Can’t find anything. – She was first lady for six years. | -不知道 -她当了六年第一夫人 |
[11:25] | If she did, it would have come out. | 要是有的话早被人发现了 |
[11:26] | Unless she didn’t want it to. | 除非她不想被人发现 |
[11:28] | Or she had a sugar daddy. | 也许她被包养了 |
[11:29] | Someone paid for that surgery, | 有人帮她付了整容的钱 |
[11:30] | yet there’s no record of it. | 但又没有记录 |
[11:32] | Again, meaning she didn’t want there to be one. | 这只能说明她不想让记录存在 |
[11:35] | This is all mildly interesting, | 这些都算得上有意思 |
[11:37] | but I don’t see how it helps our situation. | 但我不知道这怎么能帮到我们 |
[11:40] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[11:41] | But events can easily spin out of control. | 但很多事都容易失控 |
[11:44] | If there is something that we can use to leverage this woman, | 如果有任何可以控制这女人的筹码 |
[11:47] | I want it. Short of that, i want to understand her better. | 我想要 不然的话 我想多了解她 |
[11:51] | Unfortunately, all her financial documents going back to that time | 很不幸 她过去的财政记录 |
[11:53] | are through numbered Swiss bank accounts. | 都是瑞士银行账户 |
[11:56] | Well, that’s pretty sophisticated | 这对一个沃尔古德勒来的淳朴姑娘来说 |
[11:58] | for a simple girl from Volgograd. | 可有点过火了吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah. But good luck getting anything out of the Swiss. | 是 但可别指望从瑞士人那得到信息 |
[12:05] | That is so weird that you would just say that. | 你这么一说还真有点意思 |
[12:10] | You’re making it my job to get something out of the Swiss? | 你想让我去瑞士人那里套信息 |
[12:14] | Find a way. | 想个法子 |
[12:20] | Oh. Did you strain your back? | 你扭伤后背了吗 |
[12:23] | Ah, of course. | 当然 |
[12:24] | Well, now it is officially Christmas season. | 圣诞时节正式开始了 |
[12:27] | Yeah, if we make it to Christmas. | 如果我们能活到圣诞节的话 |
[12:30] | A little dramatic there, dude. | 有点夸张啊 老兄 |
[12:32] | There are memes all over BuzzFeed about Russia | 现在嗡嗡喂上到处都是 |
[12:33] | going nuclear over Ukraine. | 俄罗斯要对乌克兰发动核战争的消息 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I saw one with Maria Ostrov | 我看到有一张玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[12:37] | shooting nuclear missiles out of her eyes | 对着妈妈和道尔顿总统 |
[12:38] | at Mom and President Dalton. | 从眼睛发射导弹的照片 |
[12:39] | Well, that’s subtle. | 这还真低调啊 |
[12:41] | They’re saying that this our generation’s Cuban Missile Crisis. | 有人说这是我们这一代的古巴导弹危机 |
[12:44] | Yeah, and that turned out fine. | 上次古巴危机没事 |
[12:51] | Okay, listen, guys. I know it’s scary. | 听我说 孩子们 我知道这很可怕 |
[12:53] | But there are a lot of good people, including Mom, | 但包括妈妈在内 世界上有很多好人 |
[12:55] | who are working really hard to make sure we get to celebrate | 他们非常努力地想要确保 |
[12:58] | plenty more Christmases. That said… | 我们能够庆祝更多圣诞节 话虽如此 |
[13:01] | Listen, do not | 听我说 不要 |
[13:04] | decorate this tree until Mom gets home. | 在妈妈回来之前装饰这棵树 |
[13:06] | If we want to avoid World War III here. | 不然咱家就要爆发第三次世界大战了 |
[13:11] | – Okay? – Not sure if this is good or terrifying. | -好吗 -不确定这是好事还是吓人的事 |
[13:15] | – What? – It’s a news alert. | -怎么了 -有条新闻推送 |
[13:17] | It’s about a battle that happened in some | 是关于在某个乌克兰城市发生的战争 |
[13:19] | Ukrainian city– Marr… upol. | 马里…乌波尔 |
[13:23] | – What about it? – Says | -说了什么 -上面说 |
[13:25] | “Ukraine, aided by American advisors, | “乌克兰在美国专家的帮助下 |
[13:27] | overwhelmed the Russian forces | “压制了俄罗斯军队 |
[13:28] | and beat them back in a decisive blow to Russia.” | “在决定性的打击中把它们赶回了俄罗斯” |
[13:33] | Um, oh, you know what? I have a faculty meeting. | 我有个教工会议要参加 |
[13:37] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:37] | – At 9:00 at night? – See you guys later. | -晚上9点开会吗 -晚点见 |
[13:41] | Yeah, we’re a freak show. | 我们家都是怪人 |
[13:43] | – Hey, hi. – Hey, babe. | -嗨 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[13:46] | Hey, have you heard about Mariupol? | 你听说马里乌波尔的事了吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. It’s a big win for Ukraine. And us. | 嗯 是乌克兰的重大胜利 还有我们 |
[13:52] | – Thanks to your asset. – You… | -多亏了你的线人 -你… |
[13:54] | I was finally officially read in. | 我终于从官方知道了这个消息 |
[13:57] | Then you know he’s pretty much blown. | 那你知道他基本算是暴露了 |
[13:58] | You haven’t gotten him out? | 你还没把他弄出来吗 |
[14:00] | – No, I… – Go. | -没有 我 -快去 |
[14:00] | – Go, go, go. – Okay. | -快去吧 -好 |
[14:02] | Oh, wait, take this, take this, take this, | 等等 戴着这个 |
[14:03] | – it’s freezing out there. – Good night. | -外面很冷 -晚安 |
[14:06] | – Hey, gang. – Hey. | -嗨 各位 -嗨 |
[14:08] | Wow, look at that. | 哇 看看这个 |
[14:11] | Hey, at least we know the secretary of state | 至少我们知道国务卿 |
[14:13] | thinks the world is safe enough to leave work. | 认为世界足够安全她走得开 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | On that note, I’m gonna go play Call of Duty. | 既然这样 我要去玩《使命召唤》了 |
[14:20] | That’s a great way to take your mind off war. | 真是个让自己不再想战争的好方法 |
[14:24] | Mom, Does Dad have a secret job or something? | 妈妈 爸爸是有什么秘密工作吗 |
[14:27] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[14:29] | You people are the worst liars. | 你们真是最不擅长撒谎的人 |
[14:32] | Oh, I… I-I just… | 我 我只是 |
[14:35] | I just want to decorate the tree. | 我只是想装饰圣诞树而已 |
[14:38] | I know. String popcorn? | 我知道 来穿爆米花吗 |
[14:41] | Yes. Yeah. | 好 好的 |
[14:42] | So why aren’t you running away from me | 你怎么没像其他人一样 |
[14:44] | like the rest of the family? | 离我远远的 |
[14:47] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[14:50] | I met a guy. | 我遇到一个男生 |
[14:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:54] | – Yes. – Do tell. | -没错 -快说说 |
[14:56] | Just one date, settle down. | 只有一次约会 淡定 |
[14:58] | But we are in negotiations for the second. | 但我们正在商讨第二次约会 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna need a little more | 我想知道 |
[15:03] | – than that. – Okay. Um… | -更详细一点的 -好吧 |
[15:06] | His name is Jareth, | 他叫杰瑞斯 |
[15:08] | and he’s auditing my psych class, | 旁听我的心理学课 |
[15:10] | but he is a graduate student doing applied physics. | 但他是应用物理学的研究生 |
[15:13] | He’s a total brainiac. | 非常聪明勤奋 |
[15:14] | He’s British. | 是个英国人 |
[15:16] | And he’s nice. | 很不错的人 |
[15:18] | He’s got big eyes and a really cute butt. He’s tall… | 有一双大眼睛和翘屁股 高个子… |
[17:04] | I just got off the phone with Dmitri Petrov. | 我刚和迪米特里·派特洛夫通过电话 |
[17:06] | He’d like to know why we’re hanging him out to dry. | 他想知道我们为何让他待在那里等死 |
[17:08] | – And so would I. – The situation has changed. | -我也很好奇 -情况有变 |
[17:11] | You said that the DNI signed off on the exfiltration | 你说国防情报处同意把他撤出 |
[17:14] | and you were coordinating with CIA. | 你也在和中央情报局协调 |
[17:16] | Why would that change? | 为什么情况有变 |
[17:17] | Things are fluid. | 事情都是在变化的 |
[17:18] | In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in a war. | 你要是没注意的话 我们这是在进行战争 |
[17:19] | I noticed that we crushed the Russians at Mariupol | 我注意到了我们在马里乌波尔击败了俄军 |
[17:21] | based on the intelligence that Dmitri provided. | 就是因为派特洛夫提供了情报 |
[17:24] | I know. You know? Do you also know Maria Ostrov | -我知道 -是吗 那你知道 |
[17:27] | arrested her own assistant for it? | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫因此而逮捕了自己的助理吗 |
[17:28] | Because it’s only a matter of time before they figure out | 因为他们发现抓错人只是时间问题 |
[17:31] | that he’s the wrong guy and they come after Dmitri. | 抓错了人 然后找上迪米特里 |
[17:33] | So I really don’t care what’s changed. | 所以我不是很在乎什么变了 |
[17:35] | We need to get him out of there now. | 我们必须马上撤离他 |
[17:40] | Unfortunately, we don’t have the resources | 很不幸 我们现在没有多余的人力物力 |
[17:41] | – in place to do that. – Okay. | -来做这件事 -好吧 |
[17:44] | We are the most powerful nation this world has ever known. | 我们是这世界上最强大的国家 |
[17:48] | We can’t get this kid on a plane? | 连把这孩子送上飞机都办不到吗 |
[17:50] | The Pentagon has pulled most of our assets in country. | 五角大楼撤出了大部那里的特工 |
[17:52] | Until the situation improves, | 恐怕情况好转前 |
[17:54] | I’m afraid Dmitri is caught behind enemy lines. | 迪米特里暂时不能离开那了 |
[17:56] | Get him to our embassy in Moscow or to a safe house. | 让他去莫斯科我们的大使馆或者安全屋 |
[17:58] | We must have someone that can pick him up. | 总还有个能接他的人吧 |
[18:00] | Send me in, for God’s sake. | 让我去都行 看在上帝分上 |
[18:02] | But don’t let this kid who’s done everything | 也不能让这个完全按我们的话做了的 |
[18:05] | we’ve asked of him die for no reason. | 孩子白白牺牲 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:09] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[18:10] | Are you really? Because it’s starting to seem | 你真抱歉吗 因为我现在觉得 |
[18:12] | like that was part of the plan all along. | 你一直就是这么计划的 |
[18:14] | When we first met, I told you that Intelligence was a vast network. | 我们第一次见面 我就告诉过你情报网复杂 |
[18:18] | You’re at the bottom of that flowchart. | 你在这个流程图的最底层 |
[18:20] | Now it’s your duty to stand down. | 现在是你退下的时候了 |
[18:41] | Sounds like your boss and President Dalton | 听起来你的上司和道尔顿总统 |
[18:43] | have gotten themselves into quite a contretemps with Russia. | 在俄罗斯问题上陷入了困境啊 |
[18:45] | That’s one way of looking at it, Mr. Ambassador. | 这么看也可以 大使先生 |
[18:48] | Another is that we’re staring | 或者可以这么看 |
[18:49] | down the barrel of a nuclear war. | 我们正面临核武战争 |
[18:52] | I speak for all of Switzerland in saying that I sincerely hope | 我代表全瑞士人民表示我们真诚地希望 |
[18:55] | we can avoid that. | 能避免此事 |
[18:57] | Of course. But, unfortunately, bare-knuckled diplomacy | 当然 但很不幸 决定此事的 |
[18:59] | and a lot of dead soldiers | 恐怕是些畸形的 |
[19:01] | are most likely going to decide this one. | 外交政策和许多士兵的死亡 |
[19:06] | What do you want? | 你想让我做什么 |
[19:08] | Belrose Banc Suisse | 贝尔罗斯瑞士银行 |
[19:09] | has Maria Ostrov’s entire financial history | 掌握着玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[19:11] | going back 20 years. | 二十年来的财务记录 |
[19:12] | In private, numbered accounts. | 开有许多私人账户 |
[19:15] | We’d like all of it. | 希望能提供给我们 |
[19:15] | Switzerland has cooperated with the U.S. When asked | 在美国政府调取美国公民 |
[19:18] | about the financial records of American citizens. | 财务记录上瑞士一直很配合 |
[19:21] | But for a foreign national, | 但对方是外国公民 |
[19:22] | – a head of state, no less? – I know it’s a big ask. | -何况还是国家元首 -我理解这有点过分 |
[19:24] | It’s impossible. | 是不可能 |
[19:26] | I also know you’d like a Winter Olympics in Gstaad. | 我也知道你希望格斯塔德能开届冬奥会 |
[19:29] | My government’s support would go a long way toward sticking | 我们政府的支持对这件事将 |
[19:31] | that landing. | 很有帮助 |
[19:33] | A lovely offer. | 诱人的条件 |
[19:35] | But the Federal Council will laugh in my face. | 但瑞士联邦委员会会笑死我的 |
[19:40] | We will not participate in such improprieties. | 我们不会做这种不当行为 |
[19:43] | Impropr… Really? | 不当 真的吗 |
[19:46] | Hey, we’re not done. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[19:48] | I know historically your little mountain fiefdom | 我知道一直以来你们那块 |
[19:49] | has managed to stay neutral | 小山地在每一场 |
[19:51] | in the middle of every European conflict. | 欧洲战争中都保持了中立 |
[19:54] | Two world wars, Fascists, Nazis. | 两次世界大战 法西斯 纳粹 |
[19:57] | That worked out great for you. | 你们都处理得很好 |
[19:59] | With millions of people from other countries | 其它国家上百万的人们 |
[20:00] | dying for your freedom. | 为你们的自由牺牲 |
[20:02] | But, see, now, now there are B-2 bombers, | 但现在呢 现在有B2炸弹 |
[20:05] | EMP strikes, ICBMs | 电磁脉冲控制 洲际弹道导弹 |
[20:06] | with nuclear payloads! | 装着核弹头 |
[20:07] | This time, the chaos is taking you down, too. | 这次 你们也得卷入这场混乱 |
[20:11] | So if preventing World War III doesn’t motivate you, | 所以如果阻止第三次世界大战不够重要 |
[20:13] | how about a little naked self-interest?! | 那为了你们自身利益够不够 |
[20:18] | – Ma’am. – I know. | -国务卿 -我知道 |
[20:20] | I know. Every NATO ally is gunning for a cease-fire. | 我知道 北约所有盟国都希望停战 |
[20:23] | They’re calling me at home. | 都给我打家里去了 |
[20:24] | How do they even get that number? | 话说他们是怎么知道我家电话的 |
[20:25] | This isn’t about the cease-fire. | 不是停战的事 |
[20:28] | Oh, crap. That thing. | 倒霉 那件事啊 |
[20:29] | It’s Maria Ostrov. Five minutes ago. | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 五分钟前的 |
[20:31] | America claims Russia | 美国指控俄国 |
[20:33] | hacked President Dalton’s Air Force One plane. | 入侵了道尔顿总统的空军一号 |
[20:36] | But, really, it was the United States | 但实际上 是美国 |
[20:38] | and Ukraine colluding together. | 和乌克兰串通一气 |
[20:41] | These devious nations created a fake hack story | 这两个卑鄙的国家编造了一个故事 |
[20:45] | as a pretense for America’s imperialist aggression | 为美国的帝国主义侵略找借口 |
[20:49] | and to keep ethnic Russians | 让博泽克的罪恶政府 |
[20:51] | in Eastern Ukraine imprisoned | 有理由关押东乌克兰 |
[20:53] | by the criminal Bozek administration. | 当地的俄国人 |
[20:55] | I challenge the warmonger President Dalton to deny it. | 我看战争贩子道尔顿总统敢不敢否认 |
[20:59] | Russia will not be intimidated… | 俄国不接受恐吓 |
[21:01] | That’s enough. I get the gist. | 够了 我了解大意了 |
[21:03] | How do you want to respond? | 你想怎么回应 |
[21:04] | By resigning and crawling under a rock. | 我想辞职躲到一块石头下面 |
[21:06] | But since that’s not an option, | 但鉴于我不能这么干 |
[21:08] | let’s do a full staff meeting now. | 所以还是全员开会吧 |
[21:10] | Before I get summoned by our warmongering president. | 在我被我们的战争贩子总统召见前 |
[21:13] | Jay’s still meeting with the Swiss ambassador. | 杰还在和瑞士大使见面 |
[21:20] | Jay. Jay. | 杰 杰 |
[21:21] | Mr. Ambassador. Bonjour. | 大使先生 你好 |
[21:22] | Madam Secretary, your policy man needs a lesson in diplomacy. | 国务卿女士 您的政策助理需要上堂外交课 |
[21:24] | Jay’s very passionate. If it makes any difference, | 杰很有激情 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[21:27] | he yells at me, too. | 他也会吼我呢 |
[21:29] | But here’s the thing. | 但重点在于 |
[21:30] | Events are unfolding quickly, and we need every advantage | 事态发展很快 我们需要能得到的一切帮助 |
[21:34] | we can get. Specifically, Maria Ostrov’s bank records. | 也就是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的财务记录 |
[21:38] | You might have noticed we’re pretty good at hacking, | 也许你注意到了我们很擅长黑客入侵 |
[21:39] | though I’m not admitting anything about what happened | 不过我并非在承认莫斯科发生的任何事宜 |
[21:42] | in Moscow. But we’re gonna get those records | 但我们一定会拿到那些记录 |
[21:44] | one way or the other. | 不管用什么方法 |
[21:46] | And given the state of the world right now, | 鉴于世界目前的状况 |
[21:48] | I think you want to stay on our good side. | 我觉得你会希望和我们站一边的 |
[21:51] | So you tell that to your Federal Council. | 就这么告诉你们的联邦委员会吧 |
[21:53] | Thanks so much for coming in. | 感谢您能前来 |
[22:01] | I’d say pardon my French, but… | 我想说抱歉我的法语不好 但是 |
[22:02] | Things just got real complicated, | 现在情况更复杂了 |
[22:04] | and I have to go listen to | 我还得马上去 |
[22:05] | the president freak out right now. | 听总统发飙 |
[22:06] | So you just keep the heat on the Swiss, okay? | 你继续跟进瑞士 |
[22:09] | – Madam Secretary… – White House. | -国务卿女士 -白宫 |
[22:10] | Now. Way ahead of you. | 这就去 早想到了 |
[22:12] | And I’m obsolete. | 我倒来晚了 |
[22:14] | How the hell did Russia find out that Ukraine was involved | 俄罗斯究竟是怎么知道乌克兰 |
[22:18] | in the Air Force One hack? | 与空军一号被黑事件有关 |
[22:19] | Do we have a leaker, Director Ware? | 有人泄密吗 威尔局长 |
[22:20] | We’re investigating, sir, | 我们正在调查 |
[22:22] | though it could’ve come from the Ukrainians. | 可能是乌克兰方面泄露了消息 |
[22:24] | Well, as much as I would love to put someone | 虽然我现在就想把人抓来 |
[22:26] | in front of a firing squad for this, | 执行枪决 |
[22:28] | the real question is, where do we go from here? | 但问题是 我们接下来怎么办 |
[22:30] | Our official response is to deflect any questions | 我们的官方回应是回避问题 |
[22:34] | and say that any pertinent information remains classified. | 并称所有相关信息都是机密 |
[22:38] | So, basically, an admission that it’s all true. | 那基本就等于承认了 |
[22:43] | Thanks, Ephraim. | 你走吧 埃弗兰 |
[22:44] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[22:45] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[22:53] | I need some air. | 我得透口气 |
[22:56] | I’m guessing our allies aren’t even pretending to support us | 我猜现在盟友们甚至都不打算 |
[22:59] | on this anymore. | 假装支持我们了吧 |
[23:00] | We can’t continue fighting if we look like the aggressor. | 要是我们成了侵略者 就没法继续斗争了 |
[23:04] | You want to signal we’re open to peace talks. | 你想表明我们愿意进行和谈 |
[23:06] | The French, Germans, | 法国 德国 |
[23:07] | the British, and just about every other NATO ally | 英国 几乎所有的北约同盟国 |
[23:10] | is pushing hard for a summit in Geneva. | 都在推动在日内瓦召开峰会 |
[23:12] | From a position of weakness. | 以弱势方的身份 |
[23:14] | I’m not so sure that’s true. | 我可不这么想 |
[23:16] | Maria Ostrov got frustrated on the battlefield, | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫在战场上受挫 |
[23:21] | so she made a lateral move | 所以她换了个角度 |
[23:22] | and she hit us on the diplomatic front. | 在外交方面攻击了我们 |
[23:24] | You think she’s ready to deal. | 你觉得她准备好谈条件了 |
[23:26] | I think every minute she doesn’t | 我觉得只要她还没有下令 |
[23:28] | order an all-out assault and flatten every inch | 俄方全面出击扫平东西部乌克兰 |
[23:30] | of Eastern and Western Ukraine is reason for encouragement. | 就是在鼓励我们出面和谈 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | If the Russians agree, we’ll go to the table. | 如果俄罗斯同意 我们就谈判 |
[23:39] | Drag the Ukrainians with us. | 把乌克兰也拉下水 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:50] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[23:51] | That’s it. Thanks. Okay. | 就这些 谢谢 |
[23:52] | Hey. I was in the middle of planning a peace summit | 你打来电话时我正在筹备 |
[23:54] | – when you called. – This won’t take long. | -一场和平峰会呢 -不会占你太多时间 |
[23:56] | So much for the victory lap about | 想让俄方按我们的计划走 |
[23:58] | getting the Russians to come along. | 可不是容易的事 |
[24:00] | And if you say that’s my job, | 你要是敢说这是我的工作 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna punch you in the nose. | 我就揍你 |
[24:02] | You get ’em to sign the damn treaty, | 你让他们签了协议 |
[24:03] | I’ll do pirouettes. | 我就跳舞给你看 |
[24:05] | Madam Secretary, I believe you’re acquainted | 国务卿女士 我想你应该你认识 |
[24:07] | with Dr. Henry McCord. | 亨利·麦考德博士吧 |
[24:09] | – Hi, babe. – Hi. Yeah, we’ve met once or twice. | -宝贝 -我们是见过一两次 |
[24:12] | And this is Jane Fellows, his, uh, handler with DIA. | 这位是简·费罗斯 他在国防情报局的上线 |
[24:16] | His handler. Of course. | 他的上线 |
[24:18] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[24:20] | I’m glad to see you don’t know who I am. | 我很高兴你不知道我是谁 |
[24:22] | We actually prefer it that way. | 我们希望如此 |
[24:27] | So why do I need to know you now? | 那现在为什么让我认识你 |
[24:29] | I understand that Mr. Jackson and the president | 我知道杰克逊先生和总统 |
[24:30] | recently read you | 最近已经告诉了你 |
[24:31] | into your husband’s work with us | 我们和你丈夫指挥 |
[24:33] | handling Captain Dmitri Petrov. | 迪米特里·派特洛夫上尉的事 |
[24:36] | Hell of an asset. | 真是个好线人啊 |
[24:37] | Whose time is quickly running out. | 但他时间不多了 |
[24:38] | We couldn’t exfiltrate him from Moscow, | 我们无法将他转移出莫斯科 |
[24:40] | but we caught a break. | 但现在有机会了 |
[24:42] | Petrov will be accompanying General Doroshevich | 派特洛夫会陪同多罗沙维奇将军 |
[24:44] | to your peace talks in Geneva. | 出席日内瓦的和平峰会 |
[24:46] | Sounds like a friendlier environment to bring him in. | 听着像是个将他带回美国的好办法 |
[24:48] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[24:49] | Just take your husband to Geneva with you. | 带你丈夫去日内瓦就行 |
[24:51] | He’s the only American Petrov trusts. | 派特洛夫信任的美国人只有他 |
[24:53] | So Henry’s cover will be as arm candy? | 要让亨利当我的帅哥舞伴吗 |
[24:59] | Well, look at the guy. | 也不看看他长什么样 |
[25:01] | I can be there to pick up Petrov personally. | 我可以私下去日内瓦接派特洛夫回来 |
[25:05] | Easy as that. | 就这么简单 |
[25:11] | You seem pretty comfortable with all this spy stuff. | 你好像挺适应当间谍啊 |
[25:15] | I married one. | 我娶的不就是间谍吗 |
[25:17] | I’m glad you’re getting your guy out. | 我很高兴你能把手下救出来 |
[25:20] | Me, too. I-I find the whole | 我也是 我发现 |
[25:22] | “Not getting personally invested” thing challenging. | “不夹带私人感情”这个规矩很难做到 |
[25:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:27] | It’s one of the many things I love about you, | 我就爱你这一点 |
[25:28] | Dr. Henry McCord. | 亨利·麦考德博士 |
[25:32] | That and your total arm-candy-ness. | 还有你绝对是个帅气的舞伴 |
[25:39] | Want to make out in the rose garden? | 想在玫瑰园里亲热一下吗 |
[25:41] | Maybe I can score a key to the Lincoln Bedroom. | 我应该能弄到林肯卧室的钥匙 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:56] | – Rain check? – Rain check. | -改天吗 -改天吧 |
[26:01] | So, what? | 发现什么了 |
[26:04] | You found corruption in Maria Ostrov’s financial records? | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的银行记录里有贪污吗 |
[26:08] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:09] | Better. | 更好 |
[26:18] | Okay, you guys are kind of freaking me out | 你们这一脸的得意的表情 |
[26:21] | with the “Cat that ate the canary” looks. What’s… | 有点让我抓狂了 到底 |
[26:26] | What’s better than corruption? | 什么东西比贪污更好 |
[26:28] | Try murdering Russia’s beloved president. | 谋杀俄罗斯受人爱戴的总统怎么样 |
[26:32] | Murder? A-as in… | 谋杀 字面意思的 |
[26:35] | murder? | 谋杀 |
[26:37] | – Pavel Ostrov had an embolism. – He did. | -帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫患有血栓 -确实 |
[26:42] | Okay. Let’s hear it, Columbo. | 说说吧 神探科伦坡 |
[26:45] | Meet Dr. Yakov Maklovsky. | 这位是雅科夫·马克洛夫斯基医生 |
[26:47] | Maria Ostrov’s plastic surgeon. | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的整形医生 |
[26:49] | As far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 |
[26:50] | he was her sponsor when she started out as a beauty queen. | 她以选美冠军展露头角时就是他在资助她 |
[26:52] | We think that he gave her the rhinoplasty and the… | 我们认为他帮她隆了鼻 |
[26:56] | boob augmentation. | 隆了胸 |
[26:57] | Which is probably how they met. | 他们可能就是这么认识的 |
[26:59] | He also built his practice on | 他帮她整形 |
[27:01] | the open secret that he helped turn her into Miss Russia. | 助她成为俄罗斯小姐也是公开的秘密 |
[27:04] | The trail of wire transfers that Maria made to the guy | 玛丽亚给他汇的款 |
[27:06] | extends over the next 20 years. | 足够他潇洒20年 |
[27:08] | For nips, tucks, Botox. | 拉皮 抽脂 打肉毒杆菌 |
[27:09] | Okay. Get-get to the murder part. | 好了 快说谋杀的事 |
[27:12] | Two months ago, Maria makes a million dollar “donation” | 两个月前 玛丽亚向马克洛夫斯基的诊所 |
[27:15] | to Maklovsky’s clinic. | “捐赠”了一百万美元 |
[27:16] | A week later, Pavel Ostrov goes missing. | 一周之后 帕维尔·奥斯特洛夫失踪了 |
[27:19] | But he wasn’t really missing. | 但他其实并没有失踪 |
[27:20] | Right. DIA uncovered that | 没错 国防情报局发现 |
[27:22] | he was getting a tummy tuck in a Moscow hospital. | 他是去莫斯科一家医院做抽脂手术了 |
[27:24] | That same intel reveals that his surgeon | 这份情报还显示 给他做手术的 |
[27:27] | was none other than Dr. Maklovsky. | 正是马克洛夫斯基医生 |
[27:33] | Uh, interesting | 挺有意思的 |
[27:34] | but that’s a pretty tenuous connection. | 可是这联系也太远了 |
[27:37] | Well, does it make it a little less tenuous | 那看看这个有没有让你觉得联系更紧密一些 |
[27:39] | if the day after Ostrov died | 奥斯特洛夫去世的第二天 |
[27:42] | Maria transferred another million dollars | 玛利亚又向马克洛夫斯基的账户 |
[27:44] | into Maklovsky’s account? | 转了一百万美元 |
[27:47] | A little. That’s a lot of rubles. | 有一点 这不是小数目 |
[27:51] | Well, it would be very nice to get this… | 要是能和这位 |
[27:54] | Maklovsky in a room, huh? | 马克洛夫斯基谈一谈就好了 |
[27:56] | That’s gonna be hard. | 这可不好办 |
[27:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[27:58] | Killed in a violent mugging in Moscow | 在莫斯科的一起暴力抢劫案中被杀 |
[28:00] | one week after Pavel Ostrov died. | 就在帕维尔·奥斯特洛夫去世一周之后 |
[28:03] | Okay, but wait a second. | 好吧 先等等 |
[28:04] | We still don’t have anything | 我们还是没有任何证据 |
[28:05] | that directly connects Maria or Maklovsky… | 能直接将玛利亚或马克洛夫斯基与… |
[28:11] | Except this. | 我们有这个 |
[28:11] | DIA’s source in the hospital was able to get us a list | 国防情报局在医院的线人向我们提供了 |
[28:14] | of every prescription that Maklovsky wrote during | 马克洛夫斯基在那两周内开出的所有处方 |
[28:16] | that two-week period, including one for Progestafil. | 其中有一张开的是波基斯塔菲尔 |
[28:20] | A rarely used, injectable, blood coagulant. | 这是一种极少使用的注射性凝血剂 |
[28:23] | NIH said that in extreme doses, | 国家卫生研究所称 |
[28:26] | it could cause an embolism | 术后病人大剂量注射该药 |
[28:28] | in someone who recently had surgery. | 可引发血栓 |
[28:31] | Official reports say Mr. Ostrov died in his sleep. | 官方报道称奥斯特洛夫先生是在睡梦中去世的 |
[28:35] | Meaning, if we’re right, | 也就是说 如果我们没猜错 |
[28:38] | it’s probable that the death blow was delivered | 很有可能是玛利亚·奥斯特洛夫 |
[28:41] | by Maria Ostrov. | 给了他致命一击 |
[28:47] | So, Maria Ostrov wants to get rid of her husband | 所以 玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫想摆脱掉她丈夫 |
[28:53] | so that she can take over the Russian presidency. | 以便她接任俄罗斯总统 |
[28:55] | And she uses Pavel’s surgery as an opportunity | 她利用帕维尔手术这一契机 |
[28:59] | to enlist her old doctor friend to set things up | 说动她的医生朋友设计 |
[29:03] | so that her husband appears | 使她丈夫看起来像是 |
[29:07] | to die of post-surgical complications. | 死于术后并发症 |
[29:10] | And then she pays the good doctor | 然后她又付给这位好好医生 |
[29:13] | two million dollars for his troubles. | 两百万美元酬劳 |
[29:17] | And Maria could easily have had her goons | 玛利亚自然也能让她的手下 |
[29:19] | take the good doctor out, | 除掉这位好好医生 |
[29:20] | leaving no one left alive who knows what she did. | 这样就没人知道她作的恶了 |
[29:24] | Pavel Ostrov was the Ronald Reagan | 帕维尔·奥斯特洛夫是 |
[29:27] | of recent Russian history. | 近年来俄罗斯的罗纳德·里根 |
[29:29] | He was their most popular leader of the last, | 他是俄罗斯过去五十年中 |
[29:32] | oh, 50 years, so… | 最受欢迎的总统 所以 |
[29:34] | If it ever got out that Maria killed him, | 如果玛丽亚杀了他的消息走漏出去 |
[29:37] | she’d be done. | 她就玩完了 |
[29:38] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[29:40] | it’s all circumstantial. | 这些都只是间接证据 |
[29:42] | All right, see if you can get your hands | 好吧 试试看能不能拿到 |
[29:44] | on Pavel Ostrov’s autopsy. | 帕维尔·奥斯特洛夫的尸检报告 |
[29:47] | If we want to stick it to Maria Ostrov in Geneva, | 如果想以此在日内瓦牵制玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫 |
[29:51] | we’re gonna need proof. | 我们需要证据 |
[30:08] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吗 |
[30:10] | President Bozek sent Foreign Minister Melnik | 博泽克总统派外交部长梅尔尼克 |
[30:13] | to represent Ukraine in his place. | 替他代表乌克兰出席峰会 |
[30:15] | At his country’s most consequential moment, Bozek bails. | 博泽克在国家最紧要的关头当了缩头乌龟 |
[30:19] | Just like he did from his damn plane. | 就像他从那该死的飞机里溜走一样 |
[30:21] | Maybe he’s scared we’ll ship him to The Hague. | 可能他怕我们把他送去国际军事法庭 |
[30:23] | Well, he should be. | 他怕也是应该的 |
[30:25] | Let’s just hope | 我们就希望 |
[30:26] | that Melnik and the Ukrainians are ready to play ball. | 梅尔尼克和乌克兰人能配合吧 |
[30:29] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[30:30] | I’ll bash a bat over his head if I have to. | 不得已时我会出重拳的 |
[30:39] | You make contact with Dmitri? | 你联系迪米特里了 |
[30:40] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[30:41] | Hell of a lot easier than Moscow. | 在这联系比他在莫斯科的时候方便多了 |
[30:43] | Called his hotel room. | 我打了他宾馆客房的电话 |
[30:46] | He’s waiting for instructions. | 他在等待指示 |
[30:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:49] | We sit tight till the talks are over, | 我们耐心等待会谈结束 |
[30:50] | and then, it’s a simple extraction. | 然后带他撤离就可以了 |
[30:52] | He reiterated that he wants me there at the pickup. | 他再次强调希望由我去接他 |
[30:55] | Oh, as long as you’re still okay with that. | 只要你没问题就行 |
[30:57] | Just tell me where and when. | 把时间地点告诉我 |
[30:59] | We’ve chosen the corner of Rue Agasse | 我们选了阿加西街 |
[31:01] | and Avenue des Jardins. | 和亚丁斯大道的拐角处 |
[31:03] | It’s quiet, residential. | 居民区 很安静 |
[31:05] | Standard procedure is… | 标准操作是… |
[31:09] | There’ll be a three-minute window. | 三分钟时间 |
[31:12] | If for any reason, he’s not there, | 如果他没有出现 不管什么原因 |
[31:14] | we abort. | 立即终止行动 |
[31:16] | But I’m not foreseeing any problems. | 不过目前看来一切正常 |
[31:18] | Good. | 那就好 |
[31:20] | Listen… | 那个 |
[31:23] | about going over your head. | 关于我越级上报的事 |
[31:26] | – I-I-I wouldn’t… – Oh, you mean, to the, uh, | -我不会… -你是说直接上报到 |
[31:28] | president of the United States, your old friend? | 美国总统 你的老朋友 |
[31:31] | Look, if you want to get into it, | 这事细究起来 |
[31:33] | that wasn’t just going over my head. | 可不仅仅是越级上报 |
[31:34] | That was pole vaulting the entire chain of command. | 你这是直接跳过了整个指挥系统 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry if that made things difficult for you. | 如果给你带来麻烦了 我很抱歉 |
[31:39] | Don’t expect a Christmas card from my supervisors, | 别指望我上司会寄圣诞卡片给你 |
[31:42] | but… I get it. | 不过 我懂 |
[31:46] | Look, just about everyone in this line of work | 干这一行的人 |
[31:48] | is crystal clear about their patriotism. | 都非常清楚要以保护国家利益为己任 |
[31:52] | At the expense of their humanity sometimes. | 有时不惜以牺牲人性为代价 |
[31:53] | And I’d put myself at the front of that class. | 我就是典型的例子 |
[31:57] | You’re different. | 而你不同 |
[32:00] | I’m not sure if that’s a compliment. | 这算是夸奖吗 |
[32:03] | Your conscience may not make you the ideal spy, | 你的良心或许使你无法成为一名优秀的间谍 |
[32:08] | but it certainly makes you a better person. | 但它让你成为更好的人 |
[32:12] | Let’s not breathe too easy yet. | 先别急着放松 |
[32:13] | I’ll let you know when we have the green light. | 可以行动了我会通知你的 |
[32:19] | I hear our Ukrainian friends needed a little hand holding. | 听说我们的乌克兰朋友需要点助力 |
[32:22] | Let’s just say we took a stroll | 我跟他们说了一下 |
[32:24] | through all the possible outcomes for their country | 如果不接受条件 他们国家可能遭受的 |
[32:26] | if they didn’t agree to our terms. | 所有后果 |
[32:28] | Nothing like the threat of annihilation | 只有威胁要把他们全杀光 |
[32:29] | to make people choose wisely. | 才能让他们做出明智的选择 |
[32:30] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[32:32] | CIA and NSA were unable to find proof | 中情局和国安局找不到 |
[32:33] | that Maria killed Ostrov. | 玛丽亚杀害奥斯特洛的证据 |
[32:36] | It’s still a compelling circumstantial case. | 但是间接证据很充足 |
[32:38] | Not without the smoking gun. | 没有确凿的证据就不行 |
[32:42] | Shame. | 真可耻 |
[32:44] | Foreign Minister Melnik, | 外交部长梅尔尼克 |
[32:45] | I’m glad Ukraine and the United States | 我很高兴乌克兰和美国 |
[32:47] | were able to see eye to eye. | 能够达成一致 |
[32:48] | I prefer eye for an eye. | 我更相信是以牙还牙 |
[32:50] | But, yes, we’ll sign away half our beloved country. | 不过当然了 我们会放弃所珍爱的一半国土 |
[32:53] | Secretary McCord was quite persuasive. | 国务卿麦考德非常有说服力 |
[33:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:02] | Eastern Ukraine will become an autonomous state | 乌克兰东部将会成为一个自治州 |
[33:05] | with its borders along the north of the Black Sea, | 其边界线一直延伸到黑海北部 |
[33:07] | from Luhansk to Odessa Oblast. | 卢甘斯克到敖德萨州 |
[33:10] | A puppet of Russia. | 俄罗斯的傀儡 |
[33:11] | An end to all United States economic sanctions | 停止美国对俄罗斯政府 |
[33:13] | on the Russian government as well as on individual Russians. | 及俄罗斯人的美国对经济制裁 |
[33:17] | An end to all travel bans, | 停止所有旅行禁令 |
[33:18] | except those on the United States Terrorist Watch List. | 除了在美国恐怖分子监控名单上的人 |
[33:22] | Russia agrees to restore gas and oil supplies | 俄罗斯同意恢复对所有欧盟国家的 |
[33:24] | to all European Union countries, | 天然气和石油供给 |
[33:26] | effective immediately and without interruption | 此协议立即生效 而且在至少 |
[33:28] | for a minimum of 15 years. | 十五年内不得中断 |
[33:32] | And that’s everything. | 这就是全部 |
[33:33] | President Ostrova, I think it’s fair to say | 奥斯托娃总统 平心而论 |
[33:35] | that each side has made painful compromises here. | 我认为我们双方都出做了非常大的让步 |
[33:39] | Now the United States and Ukraine | 现在 美国和乌克兰 |
[33:41] | are ready to sign this agreement. | 都同意签署这份协议了 |
[33:44] | Russia has one more requirement. | 我们俄罗斯还有一个要求 |
[33:50] | President Ostrova, | 奥斯托娃总统 |
[33:52] | the United States stands firmly behind these terms. | 我们美国坚定支持这些条件 |
[33:55] | All I require is truth. | 我只是要一个真相 |
[33:59] | President Dalton, you must admit to the world | 道尔顿总统 你必须向全世界承认 |
[34:01] | that the United States attacked Moscow’s power grid | 美国在没有任何缘由的情况下攻击了 |
[34:04] | without provocation. | 莫斯科的电网 |
[34:06] | And apologize. | 还要道歉 |
[34:09] | You know that’s never going to happen. | 你明知道这是不可能的 |
[34:12] | The world’s only superpower prostrates itself to no country. | 世界上唯一的超级大国从不向任何国家屈服 |
[34:15] | Now let’s sign this deal, and end the aggression. | 现在还是签署协议 停止入侵吧 |
[34:19] | I can get everything I want with aggression, | 我可以通过入侵获得一切我想要的 |
[34:23] | including all of Ukraine. | 包括整个乌克兰 |
[34:26] | Or you can apologize. | 除非你道歉 |
[34:28] | It’s up to you. | 这要看你了 |
[34:29] | This is what happens | 想要跟魔鬼做交易 |
[34:30] | when you try to make a deal with the devil. | 这就是你的下场 |
[34:32] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:33] | I’d like the room. | 其他人都出去 |
[34:36] | So President Ostrova and I can talk. | 以便让我和奥斯托娃总统单独谈谈 |
[34:40] | Yes, let’s talk, President Dalton. | 好啊 我们谈吧 道尔顿总统 |
[34:43] | Elizabeth, please stay. | 伊丽莎白 请你留下 |
[34:53] | Might be a long flight home. | 可能很久才能回国了 |
[34:58] | I think that Afghanistan and Chechnya | 我觉得你们的民众应该还记得 |
[35:02] | are still fresh on the minds of your people, | 阿富汗和车臣的事 |
[35:04] | President Ostrova. | 奥斯托娃总统 |
[35:06] | You underestimate their desire for peace. | 你低估了他们想要和平的愿望 |
[35:09] | You underestimate Russian pride. | 是你低估了我们俄国的自豪感 |
[35:12] | After what we all know you did to Moscow, | 在知道了你对莫斯科所做的一切后 |
[35:15] | my people are not afraid of you. | 我们的人民并不害怕你们 |
[35:18] | Apologize, or no deal. | 道歉 否则我不签协议 |
[35:20] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不会听你的命令 |
[35:24] | It’s okay. | 好吧 |
[35:27] | I can go buy new watch on Rue du Rhone today. | 我今天可以去隆和大街买块新手表 |
[35:30] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[35:31] | You will sign this deal, | 你必须要签这份协议 |
[35:33] | or my government will bury you and your reputation. | 否则我的政府就会让你名誉扫地 |
[35:38] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[35:41] | A threat? | 威胁我吗 |
[35:41] | One you would be wise to heed. | 你还是小心的好 |
[35:51] | We know you murdered your husband. | 我们已经知道是你谋杀了你丈夫 |
[36:03] | We uncovered your relationship | 我们发现了 |
[36:03] | with Dr. Yakov Maklovsky. | 你跟雅科夫·马克洛夫斯基医生的关系 |
[36:06] | We know that he performed your husband’s stomach surgery, | 我们知道是他给你丈夫做的胃部手术 |
[36:10] | and that his embolism was induced | 而且他的栓塞是因为 |
[36:11] | by an injection of Progestafil. | 注射波基斯塔菲尔引起的 |
[36:13] | We know about your two-million-dollar payments to Maklovsky. | 我们也知道你给了马克洛夫斯基两百万美元 |
[36:19] | And we know that you had him killed to cover your tracks. | 我们还知道你把他杀人灭口了 |
[36:22] | This is ridiculous. | 简直荒唐 |
[36:25] | And we have proof. | 我们有证据 |
[36:26] | You got where you are by riding your husband’s popularity. | 你能坐上现在的位置全是仰仗你丈夫的声望 |
[36:30] | What will happen | 如果俄国民众 |
[36:31] | when the Russian people find out that you are guilty | 知道了是你杀了他们心目中的英雄 |
[36:33] | of murdering their hero? | 他们会做出什么 |
[36:34] | What will your generals do? | 你的将军们会怎么做 |
[36:36] | Your Chief of the General Staff Doroshevich | 你的总参谋长多罗沙维奇 |
[36:38] | was your husband’s biggest loyalist. | 对你丈夫是最忠心的 |
[36:41] | You’ll never survive it politically. | 你的政治生涯肯定就完蛋了 |
[36:43] | Or… you may simply not survive it. | 或者 连你的命都可能保不住 |
[36:49] | Like my friend Anton Gorev. | 就像我的朋友安东·葛莱弗一样 |
[36:52] | Even if what you say is true, | 就算你们说的是真的 |
[36:54] | I cannot go back to my generals and tell them | 那我也不能跟我的将军们说 |
[36:57] | I took this deal without anything in return. | 我接受了这份协议却没有得到任何回报 |
[37:00] | They know I am willing to have war. | 他们知道我不在意发动战争 |
[37:03] | Doroshevich wants war. | 多罗沙维奇想要打仗 |
[37:06] | It is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[37:08] | You need to find a way to make it possible. | 你得想办法让这成为可能 |
[37:13] | There may be one. | 或许有个办法 |
[37:15] | We know that you have a spy in my inner circle. | 我们知道我的核心圈子里有个你们的间谍 |
[37:18] | If you tell us who that is, | 如果你告诉我们这个人是谁 |
[37:20] | I can take that to the generals, | 我就有理由说服将军们了 |
[37:21] | and we will have a deal. | 然后我们就可以签协议了 |
[37:24] | You’ve got it wrong. | 没有这事 |
[37:27] | But even if you were right, | 就算有这事 |
[37:29] | the United States would never be seen | 美国绝也不会 |
[37:30] | to give up our own asset. | 交出自己的人 |
[37:32] | So we would each hold the other’s secret. | 那我们就都掌握着彼此的秘密 |
[37:35] | I will never say publicly that you agreed to it. | 我不会公开说你们同意了这事 |
[37:37] | Just like you will never say what you think I did to Pavel. | 就好像你们不会公布我杀了帕维尔 |
[37:40] | Mutually-assured destruction. | 保证互相毁灭 |
[37:41] | Yes, like our Cold War. | 是的 就像当时的冷战 |
[37:44] | It will never happen. | 这不可能 |
[37:45] | Then I will send my entire army into Ukraine. | 那我就进军乌克兰 |
[37:48] | And no matter how many you send to die, | 无论你派多少人去送死 |
[37:50] | nothing will stop us. | 都阻止不了我们 |
[37:51] | Do you really want to test the full force of our military? | 你真的想要领教我们的军事力量吗 |
[37:55] | Because it hasn’t gone well for you so far. | 到现在为止你还没尝过什么甜头 |
[37:57] | My generals want this fight. | 我方将军们想要打这场战争 |
[37:59] | And we do not place the same restrictions | 而我们可不会像你们美国一样 |
[38:01] | on our army as you do. | 对我们的军队有所限制 |
[38:03] | You mean a nuclear response? | 你是说动用核武器 |
[38:05] | Do you really want to test this? | 你真的想要试一试吗 |
[38:09] | Conrad? | 康拉德 |
[38:14] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[38:16] | We can not do this. | 不能这么做 |
[38:18] | She could be bluffing? | 她会不会是在吓唬我们 |
[38:19] | You want to bet a few hundred thousand lives on that? | 你想拿几十万条人命做赌注吗 |
[38:22] | – You’re right. – Or millions? | -你说得对 -甚至几百万 |
[38:24] | Because that’s what we’re talking about here. | 因为这有可能会成为现实 |
[38:26] | I think that we should consider apologizing. | 我想咱们应该考虑道歉 |
[38:29] | Roll over for Maria Ostrov in front of the world? | 在全世界面前向玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫示弱 |
[38:31] | I think it’s an option. | 我觉得是可行的 |
[38:32] | It would be the single greatest blow to American prestige | 但这会是伊拉克战争以来对美国声望的最大打击 |
[38:34] | since Iraq. It would weaken us, | 这会削弱我们 |
[38:36] | all while exposing our classified cyber program. | 并且暴露我们的机密网络计划 |
[38:39] | You built your career operating in the fog of war. | 你的整个事业都建立在操控战争疑云上 |
[38:41] | At CIA, you made nothing but hard choices | 在中情局 你一直在广泛利益和个别损害之间 |
[38:43] | about greater good versus individual harm. | 做艰难的抉择 |
[38:50] | Obviously, you’re thinking of Henry | 很明显 你在考虑亨利以及 |
[38:52] | and his relationship with the asset. | 他与线人之间的关系 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry about that. | 我们遗憾 |
[38:57] | But I have to put national security first, | 但我们要将国家安全放在首位 |
[39:01] | and I need my Secretary of State in lockstep. | 我需要我的国务卿与我步伐一致 |
[39:14] | 30 seconds. Come on, Hank. | 还有三十秒 加油 汉克 |
[39:16] | We’re good. It’s just right around this corner. | 我们没问题 马上就到 |
[39:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:29] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[39:32] | Copy that. Abort. | 收到 放弃任务 |
[39:33] | – Abort. Abort. – What? No. | -放弃任务 放弃任务 -什么 不要 |
[39:35] | – What? No. Stop the van. – Can’t stop the van. | -什么 不要 停车 -不能停车 |
[39:36] | – Stop the damn van! – Stand down. Stand down. | -快他妈停车 -任务结束 |
[39:40] | Who the hell are those guys?! | 那些人是谁 |
[39:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:43] | – Are they ours? – I don’t know. | -是我们的人吗 -我不知道 |
[39:44] | Who are those guys? Are they Russians?! | 他们是谁 是不是俄国人 |
[39:46] | – Did you just give him up? – Calm down. You are… | -你就这么放弃他了吗 -冷静 你 |
[39:48] | – Did we give him up?! What is going on? – No idea. | -你就这么放弃他了吗 出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[39:50] | I need to know what the hell is going on! | 告诉我出什么事了 |
[40:04] | Babe? Oh, thank God you’re here. Listen, | 亲爱的 你在太好了 听着 |
[40:07] | they aborted Dmitri’s extraction at the last second, | 他们在最后关头取消了对迪米特里的撤离 |
[40:10] | and I think the Russians got him. | 我想他落在俄国人手里了 |
[40:12] | Jane won’t tell me anything, | 简什么都不告诉我 |
[40:13] | but I am sure that we can still bring him in. | 但我确定我们还能把他找回来 |
[40:16] | He’s got to be in the city, so, I need you to call the Swiss | 他一定还在城里 你得帮我给瑞士打电话 |
[40:19] | – to ground all Russian planes… – Henry. | -停飞所有俄罗斯的飞机 -亨利 |
[40:20] | …till we can get into it with the president. Come on. | 直到总统发话 快点 |
[40:23] | I know there’s a call that you can make. | 我知道你做得了主 |
[40:25] | He’s an American asset, and he got made somehow. | 他是美国的线人 而他不知为何被耍了 |
[40:29] | Or we got cold feet. | 要么就是我们临阵退缩 |
[40:30] | Anyway, we can’t just give up on him. | 无论如何我们不能就这么放弃他 |
[40:32] | We’ve got to put up a fight. | 我们要争取 |
[40:42] | You know something. What is it? | 你是不是知道点什么 |
[40:46] | It was part of the negotiation. | 这是谈判结果的部分内容 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | Dmitri was…? | 迪米特里是 |
[41:02] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:03] | That… You… | 你 |
[41:05] | We would never negotiate away one of our own assets. | 我们绝不会谈判放弃线人的事情 |
[41:08] | That’s not… that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[41:09] | Please tell me that’s not possible. | 告诉我这不可能 |
[41:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[41:21] | Did Conrad approve this? | 康拉德同意了吗 |
[41:24] | Why couldn’t you talk him out of it? | 你怎么不说服他 |
[41:26] | He’s an old spy, for God’s sake. | 他可是个老间谍 |
[41:28] | Why…? How could he do this? | 为什么 他怎么能这么做 |
[41:34] | Please tell me you didn’t agree to this, Elizabeth. | 告诉我你没同意这么做 伊丽莎白 |
[41:38] | We had to think of the greater good. | 我们得服从国家利益 |
[41:40] | You know what they’ll do to him. | 你知道俄国人会怎么对他 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:45] | No. | 不行 |
[41:47] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定有其他办法 |
[41:50] | I’m gonna go talk to Conrad myself. | 我自己去跟康拉德说 |
[42:07] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[42:07] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[42:09] | How’s Henry holding up? | 亨利怎么样 |
[42:12] | Um, he took a commercial flight back. | 他坐商业航班飞回去了 |
[42:14] | He made his feelings known to me last night. | 他昨晚来找过我了 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry, sir. | 总统先生 我很抱歉 |
[42:18] | That couldn’t have been fun. | 当时肯定很不愉快 |
[42:20] | You will both regret this. | 你们都会后悔的 |
[42:25] | Well, at least they’re consistent. | 至少他们是一致的 |
[42:36] | I do not disagree with a single thing that Henry said. | 亨利说的一个字我都不同意 |
[42:40] | If you had told me ten years ago | 如果你十年前跟我说那些话 |
[42:41] | that I would have made that call… | 我可能还会动恻隐之心 |
[42:52] | Some partners in peace. | 有人过得挺好的嘛 |
[42:56] | Sir, I just need to make a quick phone call | 先生 我想打个电话 |
[42:58] | if that’s all right? | 可以吗 |
[42:58] | – I’ll catch up. – Of course. | -我会赶上的 -当然 |
[43:06] | Hi. You’ve reached Henry McCord. | 您好 我是亨利·麦考德 |
[43:07] | Please leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[43:09] | Hey, baby. It’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[43:12] | Just checking in again. I left you a message. | 就是想看看你怎么样 我刚才给你留了个信息 |
[43:15] | Call me, please? | 给我回电 好吗 |
[43:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:21] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |