时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 蒂拉斯波尔外 摩尔多瓦 | |
[00:12] | 不完全是机器人 但会将大脑潜能开发到百分百 让她变成彻彻底底的冷血杀人机器 | |
[00:47] | 我知道他们要什么 他们肯定拿不到 | |
[00:51] | Ohio girls who left home last week | 上周两个俄亥俄州女孩 |
[00:54] | to join the fundamentalist Islamic group Hizb al-Shahid. | 离家出走去加入原始教义伊斯兰组织沙希德 |
[00:58] | Dr. Amani, how does a group like this | 阿玛尼博士 这样一个组织 |
[01:00] | convince two 16-year-old girls to leave home | 是如何说服两个十六岁女孩离家出走 |
[01:04] | to join a violent extremist group in Libya? | 去利比亚加入暴力激进组织呢 |
[01:06] | Hot bearded dudes with guns, I’m guessing. | 我猜是靠长胡子拿枪的帅哥 |
[01:09] | I think they work like any group | 我认为他们和任何想招募 |
[01:09] | trying to recruit believers. | 信徒的组织都一样 |
[01:12] | They appeal to what’s missing. | 他们利用别人缺失的东西 |
[01:14] | You feel like your life is boring and empty? | 你觉得生活无聊空虚 |
[01:16] | Your parents don’t understand you? | 父母不理解你 |
[01:18] | Come join us and help build paradise on Earth, | 来加入我们 帮我们建设人间天堂 |
[01:21] | restore Islam to its rightful place in a new world order. | 重新把伊斯兰建设成新的世界秩序 |
[01:24] | Oh, come on. They couldn’t have joined the Girl Scouts? | 别扯了 就不能去加入女童子军吗 |
[01:26] | But these kids had to know | 但这些孩子肯定知道 |
[01:27] | they were joining a violent extremist group. | 她们加入的是暴力激进组织 |
[01:30] | The name, Hizb al-Shahid means, “Party of Martyrs.” | 组织的名字”沙希德”意为”烈士党” |
[01:33] | You’ve got the suicide bombings, the beheading videos… | 还有那些自杀炸弹 砍头视频 |
[01:36] | Hey! | 干什么 |
[01:37] | Little early in the morning for the worst of humanity. | 早上看人性最邪恶的一面太早了 |
[01:39] | Who wants waffles? | 谁想吃华夫饼 |
[01:40] | Censoring media access much? | 这就开始监管收看媒体了吗 |
[01:42] | Hey, first step to tyranny. | 这是独裁的第一步 |
[01:44] | So proud. | 真为你自豪 |
[01:45] | Listen, as opposed to that… | 听着 与这完全相反 |
[01:47] | Mom is hosting a conference this week | 妈妈这周要主持一场 |
[01:49] | featuring Noura al-Kitabi. | 由诺拉·卡塔比娅做特邀嘉宾的会议 |
[01:51] | I think we should all go. | 我认为我们都该去 |
[01:53] | Isn’t that the girl who got acid attacked? | 她是不是那个被泼酸的女孩 |
[01:55] | That is the the young woman | 她是位年轻的女士 |
[01:57] | who stood up against the Saudi government | 敢于站出来反抗沙特政府 |
[01:59] | to demand an equal education and the right to work. | 要求女性有教育和工作的平等权利 |
[02:01] | And, yes, she was violently assaulted, | 而且对 她被暴力虐待过 |
[02:02] | but is committed to speaking out. | 但依然坚持发声 |
[02:05] | That sounds cool. | 听着挺酷 |
[02:06] | It’s way cool. | 这可是特别酷 |
[02:07] | And we’re talking weapons-grade? | 我们是在说武器级别的吗 |
[02:10] | Well, that can’t be good. | 那肯定不是好事 |
[02:14] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[02:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:16] | Morning. Morning. | 早 早 |
[02:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:19] | Listen, about Alison’s parent-teacher conference | 听着 艾莉森的家长会 |
[02:21] | today at 11:15– I have not forgotten. | 今天十一点十五 我没忘 |
[02:23] | I got it covered, if you can’t make it. | 你不能去的话我可以去 |
[02:25] | Oh, no, I will make it. | 不用 我能去 |
[02:27] | Not least because I am hosting | 并不仅是因为我要主持 |
[02:29] | a Worldwide Partnership on Girls’ and Women’s Education. | 世界女子和妇女教育合作会议 |
[02:33] | I hope you realize this means | 我希望你意识到这意味着 |
[02:34] | you have to make it to mine, too. | 你也得来我的家长会了 |
[02:36] | Yes, of course. I will. I want… | 当然了 我会去的 |
[02:37] | Whoa. When is that? I don’t… Hang on. Hold on. | 那是什么时候 我不…等等 等下 |
[02:40] | Blake, listen, will you just put that file together for me, | 布莱克 听着 你把那份文件帮我准备好 |
[02:43] | and I’ll bring it to the NSA meeting, | 我会带去国安局会议 |
[02:45] | and just keep me updated if there’s anything? Okay? | 有消息随时通知我 好吗 |
[02:48] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[02:50] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Another day, another potential disaster | 没事 新的一天 新的潜在灾难 |
[02:54] | no one will ever hear about. | 谁也不会知道的 |
[02:55] | Here’s to government work. Okay. | 感谢政府 |
[02:57] | Bye. I got to go. Love you. Love you. | 再见 我得走了 爱你 爱你 |
[03:00] | Bye. Love you, love you, love you. | 再见 爱你 爱你 爱你 |
[03:01] | Bye. Love you. | 再见 爱你 |
[03:02] | Bye. See you. | 回头见 |
[03:03] | You’re telling me DOD and Cybercom, | 你是在告诉我国防部 网络安全部 |
[03:06] | the entire intelligence community, | 还有整个情报机构 |
[03:08] | none of you | 谁都不能 |
[03:08] | could stop China from stealing a key piece of our defense? | 阻止中国窃取我们防御系统的关键情报吗 |
[03:11] | To be clear, Mr. President, | 更明确地说 总统先生 |
[03:13] | the data acquisition may not have included every component | 他们获取的数据里可能并不包括 |
[03:16] | of the long-range strike bomber. | 远程轰炸机的全部信息 |
[03:17] | And when will we know for sure? | 我们什么时候能确认这一点 |
[03:19] | When one of them is heading for us? | 等他们派一架来炸我们吗 |
[03:20] | Sir, um, I have a relationship with Foreign Minister Chen. | 先生 我与外交部陈部长有交情 |
[03:25] | Maybe I could reach out | 或许我可以联系他 |
[03:26] | and determine the extent of the breach. | 看看泄密究竟有多严重 |
[03:28] | She did it before with the space station. | 她之前为了空间站的事这么干过 |
[03:30] | At least then we’d know what we’re looking at | 至少那时候我们知道问题所在 |
[03:32] | and proceed from there. | 才能采取行动 |
[03:34] | See what you can find out. | 看你能找出什么 |
[03:35] | If I could also mention the truckload of uranium | 我还想说 昨晚一车铀 |
[03:38] | that was stolen outside of Tiraspol in Moldova last night. | 在摩尔多瓦的蒂拉斯波尔外面被偷了 |
[03:42] | CIA is aware of the theft. | 中情局知道这事 |
[03:44] | We’re fully tracking the situation, sir. | 我们正全面监控事情发展 |
[03:46] | Do we know who stole it, | 知道是谁偷的 |
[03:47] | or God help us, what they plan to do | 或者老天有眼 他们准备 |
[03:49] | with an entire truckload of uranium? | 用一整车的铀干什么吗 |
[03:51] | Well, the theft could lead back to any number of interested parties. | 此次偷窃可能是任何一个相关组织干的 |
[03:55] | There’s been a rise in organized crime in the area, | 当地有组织犯罪越来越多 |
[03:58] | as well as several politically-motivated groups. | 还有几个政治组织 |
[04:01] | Let’s hope those Ukrainian rebels | 但愿乌克兰叛军 |
[04:03] | aren’t getting the band back together. | 没有重新集结 |
[04:06] | I’d like to propose | 我想提议 |
[04:07] | State’s International Security and Nonproliferation Bureau | 国务院的国际核安全防扩散局 |
[04:10] | take the lead on tracking this. | 抬头调查此事 |
[04:12] | Head up a team. Great. | 组建一支队伍 很好 |
[04:13] | Intelligence, Energy and Defense will give you | 情报局 能源部和国防部 |
[04:15] | all the support you need. | 会全力帮助你 |
[04:16] | Sir, if I may? | 先生 我能插句话吗 |
[04:17] | One truckload of spent fuel rods likely stolen by Moldovan thugs, | 这车铀废料很可能是一群摩尔多瓦小混混偷的 |
[04:21] | with no expertise in handling the material, | 他们完全不懂如何使用核材料 |
[04:24] | is hardly what I would deem a priority situation for Intelligence. | 我觉得这很难被当成情报部门的首要任务 |
[04:28] | Given our concerns over the recent cyber breach in Defense, | 考虑到我们对最近国防部的网络袭击的担忧 |
[04:32] | I would concur. | 我同意这个看法 |
[04:33] | If I can answer that… | 如果我能回答下 |
[04:34] | Furthermore, our threat analysis rates small-scale acquisition | 更进一步说 我们的威胁分析认为 |
[04:38] | of radiological material | 小规模的核原料获取 |
[04:40] | a significantly low threat. | 风险级别非常低 |
[04:42] | Based on what evidence? | 依据什么证据 |
[04:45] | Since 9/11, there have been only two known threats | 自911事件以来 只有两起确认的 |
[04:47] | to weaponize radiological material. | 将核原料武器化的威胁 |
[04:49] | Well, my WMD team felt that it merited a report, | 我的大规模杀伤性武器小组认为应该提供报告 |
[04:53] | and I’d like for them to follow up on it… with support. | 我想让他们得到应有的帮助 继续跟进 |
[04:57] | Because I-I do think that it was | 因为我认为 |
[05:00] | the lack of cooperation between our offices | 正是因为我们之间没有通力合作 |
[05:02] | that provided the conditions | 才为美国史上最惨烈的恐怖袭击 |
[05:04] | for the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history, | 创造了条件 |
[05:06] | which, until then, was unprecedented. | 这在当时是史无前例的 |
[05:10] | Intelligence certainly has | 中情局为了网络袭击 |
[05:11] | its hands full dealing with the cyber breach. | 已经忙得不可开交 |
[05:14] | State will take the lead, as I believe I said. | 我记得我说由国务院主导 |
[05:20] | We’ll keep the China breach under the radar, obviously. | 我们会把中国的入侵保密 |
[05:23] | And I don’t want to make any deals with China. | 我也不想与中国交涉 |
[05:26] | Just get the truth. | 只要真相 |
[05:27] | Yes, sir. | ? 总统 |
[05:28] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[05:29] | General Ellerman, it’s great to have you on the team. | 艾勒曼将军 很高兴你能加入我们的队伍 |
[05:32] | It’s a pleasure to serve. | 为国效力是我的荣幸 |
[05:33] | I was told there’d be donuts. | 我听说会有甜甜圈 |
[05:35] | Well, we’ll set you up over at State. | 我们国务院那边会帮你准备 |
[05:37] | Looking forward to working with you. | 很期待与你共事 |
[05:39] | Don’t ever make the president repeat himself again. | 别再让总统一句话说两遍 |
[05:42] | Bess? | 贝丝 |
[05:47] | Can I just ask: | 我能问问 |
[05:49] | Has CIA always been that territorial, and I just forgot? | 中情局一直都这么要面子吗 还是我忘了 |
[05:53] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:55] | I tend to let the kittens fight it out. | 我倾向于让他们自己打出个结果 |
[05:57] | About your, uh, your Women’s Education thing… | 你那个妇女教育的事 |
[06:00] | You mean my Worldwide Partnership | 你是说我要主持的那场 |
[06:01] | for Girls’ and Women’s Education Conference that I am hosting? | 世界女子和妇女教育合作会议 |
[06:05] | I got a request from the Saudi ambassador– | 沙特大使有个请求 |
[06:07] | the girl you’ve got as your keynote speaker… | 你请的那位荣誉嘉宾 |
[06:09] | Noura al-Kitabi. You do actually know this stuff. | 诺拉·卡塔比娅 你还真懂 |
[06:12] | They want to know if you can look for someone else. | 他们想知道你能不能找别人 |
[06:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:16] | Apparently, this king is sensitive about her. | 显然国王对她很敏感 |
[06:18] | She’s been critical of the royal family, | 她一直批评沙特皇室 |
[06:20] | we’ve got this big arms deal in the works… | 而我们正在协商军火交易 |
[06:22] | You’re asking me to disinvite | 你想让我别邀请 |
[06:25] | an internationally-renowned champion of education– | 国际知名的支持教育的人士 |
[06:27] | a girl who was acid-attacked for it, no less– | 还是一个因此被泼酸的女孩 |
[06:31] | to protect an arms deal? | 来保护军火交易吗 |
[06:33] | And not publicly offend one of our most important allies | 还想让你别公开让我们在中东 |
[06:36] | in the Middle East? Yes. | 最重要的盟友下不来台 对 |
[06:37] | If the royal family has such a problem | 如果沙特皇室真觉得 |
[06:40] | with what its most celebrated citizen | 他们最知名的国民 |
[06:41] | is saying about them publicly, maybe they should– | 要公开说的话对他们不敬 也许他们该 |
[06:43] | oh, I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[06:45] | give half their citizens the right to an equal education. | 让他们一半的公民能够获得平等教育 |
[06:49] | Or how about just letting them drive? | 或者让她们开车 |
[06:51] | Why don’t we start there? | 从开车开始好了 |
[06:52] | I thought you might see it that way, | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[06:53] | so I made a counterproposal. | 所以我有另一个提议 |
[06:56] | No one from our side appears with her publicly. | 我们这里谁都不跟她一起公开露面 |
[07:00] | I’m hosting the conference. | 我要主持这次会议 |
[07:01] | How can I not appear with my keynote speaker?! | 我怎么可能不跟特邀嘉宾一起出现 |
[07:03] | This arms deal creates 5,000 new jobs, | 这次军火交易会创造5000个工作岗位 |
[07:06] | most of them in swing states. | 大部分都在摇摆州 |
[07:08] | But by all means, you tell the president | 但是你随意 你去跟总统说 |
[07:10] | you want to put that at risk | 你愿意冒这个险 |
[07:11] | so you can get your picture taken with a teenager. | 就为了能跟个青少年合影 |
[07:13] | She’s 20, and neither one of us is even worthy enough | 她都20了 而且咱俩连给她提鞋都不配 |
[07:16] | to shine her shoes, so don’t strong-arm me, Russell. | 所以别逼我 拉塞尔 |
[07:20] | Once the arms deal goes through, | 等军火交易板上钉钉了 |
[07:21] | the two of you can go on Amazing Race if you want to. | 你们俩想一起组队参加《极速前进》我都不管 |
[07:25] | Just lay low, avoid the cameras. | 就低调点 远离闪光灯 |
[07:26] | That’s all I’m asking. | 我就这么点要求 |
[07:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:32] | I’ll get word to Prince Asim. | 我会传话给阿希姆王子 |
[07:34] | No, I will. | 不 我来 |
[07:35] | Since he should have come to me about it in the first place. | 他本该一开始就先来找我的 |
[07:40] | Gently, please. | 求求你温柔点 |
[07:43] | This is the full itinerary | 这是教育会议的完整时间表 |
[07:44] | for the Education Conference for your approval. | 等您批示 |
[07:46] | Segall University requested an additional appearance | 西加尔大学要求诺拉·卡塔比娅 |
[07:49] | with Noura al-Kitabi at their STEAM Foundation. | 在他们的理工基金会合影 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I actually won’t be appearing with Noura | 好 我不会在会议期间或者前后 |
[07:54] | at any public events during or around the conference. | 和诺拉一起出席任何公众事件 |
[07:58] | Apparently, the king doesn’t like to feel criticized | 很明显沙特国王不喜欢被大学生指责 |
[08:02] | by a college student, or he won’t buy our F-18s. | 不然他就不买我们的F18战机 |
[08:06] | The itinerary will be adjusted. | 我们会调整时间表 |
[08:07] | Yup. | 好 |
[08:08] | All right, I, uh… I need to speak with the Saudi ambassador. | 好了 我需要和沙特大使谈话 |
[08:11] | I’ll set up a call. | 我来安排电话 |
[08:12] | Ma’am, Walter Nowack from the International Security | 女士 国际核安全防扩散局的沃尔特·诺维克 |
[08:15] | – and Nonproliferation Bureau is waiting in the conference room. – Great. | -在会议室等你 -好 |
[08:17] | Do they have windows on the first floor? | 一楼有窗户吗 |
[08:19] | Because that dude looks like one of those deep-sea fish | 这哥们看着跟条没见过杨过的 |
[08:21] | that’s never seen the sun. | 深海鱼似的 |
[08:25] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[08:26] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[08:28] | A summoning to the seventh floor. | 被叫道七楼来了 |
[08:29] | I’m all atwitter. | 我完全听你差遣 |
[08:31] | We wanted to review your report on the stolen uranium in Moldova. | 我们想讨论下你关于摩尔多瓦被偷的铀的报告 |
[08:34] | You know Jay Whitman, my senior policy advisor? | 这是杰伊·惠特曼 我的高级政策顾问 |
[08:37] | In name if not in deed. | 闻名不如见面 |
[08:39] | Good to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[08:41] | Just Jay. | 叫我杰伊就好 |
[08:42] | Can I get you some coffee? | 我能帮你拿点咖啡吗 |
[08:44] | Please. Please. | 好的 多谢 |
[08:46] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:48] | You know, we-we still use disposable cups on the first floor. | 我们一楼还在用一次性纸杯呢 |
[08:53] | It’s astonishing to think of detritus | 想想科林·鲍威尔时代的残骸 |
[08:56] | from the Colin Powell era still moldering in a landfill somewhere. | 还在哪个垃圾填埋场分解就觉得神奇 |
[09:01] | Like so many of our shouts into the void. | 正如我们很多对着空虚的呐喊一般 |
[09:05] | Milk or sugar? | 加奶或糖吗 |
[09:06] | Black. | 黑咖啡就好 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Walter, we’re, uh… we’re gonna be putting together a team | 沃尔特 我们想成立一个小组 |
[09:13] | on this situation in Moldova, | 处理摩尔多瓦的事 |
[09:14] | and Jay will be your point person. | 你直接向杰伊汇报 |
[09:17] | It’s a shame my report of five months ago | 真可惜我五个月前 |
[09:20] | warning of the effect of corruption on securing | 警告在前苏联核原料保卫方面的 |
[09:24] | nuclear material in the former Soviet states… | 腐败贪污的影响的报告 |
[09:28] | …failed to gain any attention… | 并没有引起注意 |
[09:31] | but here we are. | 你瞧这不正被我说中了 |
[09:34] | So, organized crime is your operating theory? | 所以你的现行理论是有组织犯罪干的吗 |
[09:37] | Uh, theory. | 额 理论 |
[09:40] | You’re familiar with Transnistria? | 你熟悉德涅斯特河沿岸共和国吗 |
[09:43] | Little breakaway region of Moldova | 那个摩尔多瓦共和国的一个小的分离地区 |
[09:45] | that the EU can’t seem to control. | 连欧盟都没法控制 |
[09:49] | It’s a hotbed for drug and arms smuggling, | 那个地方是毒品 武器走私 |
[09:52] | human trafficking and other… recreational activities. | 贩卖人口 还有其它犯罪活动的温床 |
[09:56] | After the last election, the crime syndicates now exert | 在最近一次选举之后 犯罪财团现在的影响 |
[10:01] | their influence at the very top levels of government. | 已触及到政府的非常高的层面 |
[10:04] | It’s not my operating theory, Jay. | 这不是我的现行理论 杰伊 |
[10:07] | It’s… it’s reality, | 这是 这是现实 |
[10:10] | as I said in my report… fi… five months ago. | 正如我在五 五个月前的报告中所说 |
[10:15] | I’ll send you another copy. | 我会再给你一份的 |
[10:17] | I’m sure we still have it. | 我相信我们有的 |
[10:19] | Good. Now… looking more closely | 好的 现在来仔细看看 |
[10:24] | at the details of our uranium heist… | 打劫铀原料的具体细节吧 |
[10:27] | Here’s the truck leaving the nuclear facility. | 这个是驶出那个核设施的卡车照片 |
[10:31] | Here’s the driver. | 这就是那个司机 |
[10:33] | Ah, ah. This is the guy I’m interested in. | 这就是我感兴趣的那个人 |
[10:36] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[10:38] | That’s the chief inspector of the power plant. | 这是发电厂的总监察员 |
[10:40] | The inspector was in the truck? | 监察员也在卡车里吗 |
[10:42] | Ah. Well, it seems the reach of | 好吧 看样子我们一楼所掌握的消息 |
[10:46] | the first floor once again exceeds | 再一次超过了 |
[10:49] | that of the so-called intelligence community. | 整个所谓的情报界 |
[10:52] | And we do it all with disposable cups. | 而且我们只用一次性杯子就做到了 |
[10:56] | Walter, I’m sorry. I-I have to run to another meeting, | 沃尔特 抱歉 我得去开另外一个会 |
[10:59] | but we’ll talk soon. | 但我们稍后会再谈的 |
[11:01] | Well, we shall bask in the fading glow of your attention. | 好吧 那我们将在您逐渐消失的关注中等待 |
[11:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:12] | Too much. | 过了 |
[11:16] | Hey, I can just make Alison’s parent-teacher conference. | 我正好能赶上艾莉森的家长会 |
[11:18] | Will you get the cars ready? | 你能让车准备好吗 |
[11:19] | I would, but you have a visitor from the FBI in your office. | 可以 但联调局的访客在你办公室等你 |
[11:22] | Marguerite Sanchez, Deputy Director of Counter-Terrorism. | 玛格丽特·桑切斯 反恐处副主任 |
[11:25] | She said it was urgent. | 她说事情很紧急 |
[11:26] | Like miss-my-daughter’s-conference | 有比错过我答应去的 |
[11:28] | that-I-promised to-go-to urgent? | 我女儿的家长会紧急吗 |
[11:30] | Well, if you’re asking me to weigh Quakers versus terrorists, | 如果你是在问我贵格公学和反恐孰轻孰重 |
[11:34] | I think the Quakers can wait. | 我觉得贵格的事可以先等等 |
[11:35] | All right, have the cars ready. | 好吧 让车准备好 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna see if I can make this quick. | 我试试能不能快点搞定这事 |
[11:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[11:39] | As you may be aware, | 你可能知道 |
[11:40] | I’ve been heading up a team investigating the Omer sisters. | 我正带领一支调查队调查欧麦姐妹的事 |
[11:43] | Right, the Ohio girls who were recruited by Hizb al-Shahid. | 对 那对被伊斯兰组织沙希德招募的姐妹 |
[11:48] | We’ve been working with assets in Libya, | 我们一直与在利比亚的线人合作 |
[11:50] | where supposedly, they joined up | 她们本该三天前在那 |
[11:52] | with their recruiters three days ago, but no leads. | 与她们的招募者会合 但我们没有任何线索 |
[11:56] | Then the Tunisian government came through with this. | 然后突尼斯政府传来了这个 |
[12:01] | Uh… here. | 放这儿吧 |
[12:07] | It’s from a security cam outside a mosque in Tunis | 这是突尼斯一个清真寺外的监控探头录下的 |
[12:10] | where the girls stopped on their way to Libya. | 她们在去利比亚的路上在那停留过 |
[12:16] | Just a guess, | 只是一个猜测 |
[12:17] | I’m thinking those are not the recruiters they were expecting. | 我想那些人不是她们要见的招募者 |
[12:21] | We’ve determined they’re agents of the Saudi Arabian government. | 我们已经确认了他们是沙特政府的特工 |
[12:24] | Which, it turns out, is where the girls are being held. | 同时也确定那对姐妹被沙特方面扣留了 |
[12:28] | They never made it to Libya? | 她们没去成利比亚 |
[12:31] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[12:34] | And the Saudis took two of our citizens | 在关于此事的新闻铺天盖地的情况下 |
[12:37] | without ever bothering to tell us, | 沙特方面扣留了我们的两位公民 |
[12:39] | even with wall-to-wall news coverage about it? | 却都没想通知我们吗 |
[12:42] | The only answer we’ve been able to get | 我们从沙特政府得到的关于此事的 |
[12:43] | from the Saudi Arabian government | 唯一答案是 |
[12:45] | is that their intelligence indicates | 他们的情报部门认为 |
[12:47] | the girls were gonna be used in a plot against Saudi Arabia. | 这对姐妹将被在对抗沙特的密谋中被利用 |
[12:51] | Wait a minute, that doesn’t… | 等等 这不 |
[12:54] | that doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本讲不通啊 |
[12:55] | Why would Hizb al-Shahid | 为什么伊斯兰组织沙希德 |
[12:58] | plot a strike against Saudi Arabia | 会密谋袭击沙特 |
[13:00] | when it’s basically an open secret that Saudi Arabia | 差不多全世界都知道 |
[13:03] | is where the group gets most of its money? | 该组织的大部分资金都来源于沙特啊 |
[13:05] | We’ve never been able to prove that. | 我们没办法证实此事 |
[13:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:07] | But if we could, I might have leverage | 但是如果我们能证实的话 |
[13:10] | to find out what the Saudis are hiding. | 我就有了筹码弄清楚沙特到底隐藏了什么 |
[13:15] | Without it, it’s just a bunch of puzzle pieces that don’t… | 没有的话 这只是一堆碎片 |
[13:18] | really fit. | 一堆没法拼起来的拼图 |
[13:19] | You can see why it seemed above my pay grade. | 你该知道为什么这似乎超出了我的职责范围 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:24] | I hope it’s appropriate that I came to you. | 我想我来找你是恰当的 |
[13:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:28] | I wish more of us reached out. | 我想我们要多沟通 |
[13:32] | You think it’s a departmental thing or a guy thing? | 你认为这是部门之争还是因为我是女的 |
[13:38] | That’s okay. Don’t answer that. | 好吧 可以不用回答 |
[13:42] | Will you excuse me just… | 你能等我一下吗 |
[13:43] | for one minute? I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:46] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[13:47] | Already calling Henry, ma’am. | 已经在打电话给亨利了 女士 |
[13:50] | Oh. And listen, that meeting with the, uh, Saudi ambassador | 听着 我要和沙特大使会面 |
[13:53] | is now officially urgent– no more phone call. | 这事很紧急 不用电话里说了 |
[13:54] | I want him in my office. | 我要他到我办公室来 |
[13:56] | Of course. | 好的 |
[14:13] | So no passive-aggressive shaming | 关于我没去开会 |
[14:15] | from the Quakers about missing the conference? | 贵格那帮人没有冷嘲热讽吗 |
[14:18] | It’s okay, you can tell me. | 没事的 你可以实话实说 |
[14:19] | Babe, they’re happy they could get one of us. | 宝贝 我们能去一位他们就很开心了 |
[14:21] | Yeah, they’re happy to get you. | 是啊 他们当然乐意你去啊 |
[14:23] | I’ve seen those teachers flirt. | 我见过那些老师对你调情 |
[14:26] | And you totally encourage it, by the way. | 你还鼓励这种行为 |
[14:29] | I encou…? How do I encourage it? | 我鼓励 我怎么鼓励这种行为 |
[14:30] | By not engaging. | 你没有参与 |
[14:32] | By being just unavailable enough | 你还表现的没空 |
[14:35] | that it’s like total catnip. | 好像欲擒故纵一样 |
[14:38] | Like that– | 就像这样 |
[14:39] | I bet, I bet. | 我敢打赌 绝对是这样 |
[14:42] | So, how was it? | 家长会到底什么情况 |
[14:43] | She’s doing great. Her math scores are up. | 艾莉森很好 她的数学成绩提高了 |
[14:45] | She’s even eligible for an AP calculus course next semester. | 她下学期甚至能学习微积分课程了 |
[14:48] | S.A.T. Prep is going well. | SAT模拟考也考得不错 |
[14:51] | And…? | 但是呢 |
[14:54] | There’s a social thing. | 有个社交相关的事件 |
[14:56] | This girl’s getting bullied online. | 这个女孩受到了网络欺凌 |
[14:59] | They suspended the kids who put up the Website, | 校方勒令设立网站的孩子们停课 |
[15:00] | but they’re notifying the parents of everybody who posted on it. | 但通知了所有在网站发过言的孩子的父母 |
[15:03] | She didn’t. | 不会吧 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:07] | “Ella Barnes is style free.” | “艾拉·巴恩斯完全没品位” |
[15:12] | Well, I don’t know if I’m disgusted | 我不知自己是否因为她参与其中 |
[15:14] | because she participated in it, or… | 而感到恶心 还是 |
[15:16] | relieved that this is the worst she could do. | 因她最坏不过如此而如释重负 |
[15:19] | I was pretty disgusted. | 我当时也很闹心 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:21] | There was a big talk at school | 学校把这事狠狠地说了一通 |
[15:22] | about they’re letting the parents deal with it | 让家长处理此事 |
[15:25] | however we choose. | 由我们来抉择 |
[15:26] | Well, I-I say… | 好吧 我说 |
[15:28] | no screens for a month. | 一个月不许看电视 |
[15:30] | Or, you know what, we’ll just take the phone away entirely. | 或者 把手机全部没收 |
[15:34] | I mean, this is… this is total mean girl crap, | 这都是坏女孩做的事 |
[15:36] | and I hate it. | 我非常讨厌这个 |
[15:37] | Yeah. But I don’t just want punishment. | 没错 但我不仅仅想要惩罚 |
[15:40] | I mean, I… I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[15:42] | I want her to do some soul-searching. | 我想让她进行深刻的反省 |
[15:45] | Yes. Full religion professor– go. | 没错 宗教学教授 去吧 |
[15:49] | Jay’s here. | 杰伊来了 |
[15:50] | Jay’s here? | 杰伊来了 |
[15:51] | With his baby. | 带着他的孩子 |
[15:54] | Hey, Jay. Come on in. | 嗨杰伊 进来吧 |
[15:55] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Look how big! | 看看孩子都这么大了 |
[15:59] | I’m so sorry to just show up, | 抱歉我突然就出现了 |
[16:00] | but driving’s the only thing that makes her sleep, and… | 但只有开着车她才能睡着 但是… |
[16:02] | Are you driving your daddy crazy? | 你是不是把爸爸逼疯啦 |
[16:04] | I’m so sick of driving around the block. | 绕着街区开车我都无聊死了 |
[16:05] | Oh, are you kidding? We’re so glad to see you. | 开什么玩笑 我们很高兴见到你们 |
[16:08] | And now the driving’s not even working. | 现在开车都不管用了 |
[16:09] | Okay, here, let me just try. | 让我抱抱孩子 |
[16:10] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Oh. Right. | 好了 |
[16:15] | No females can resist his charms. | 没有女人能抵挡他的魅力 |
[16:17] | I heard that. | 我有所耳闻 |
[16:19] | Bet you don’t miss having babies. | 你一定不会怀念养育婴儿的时候 |
[16:21] | Tonight I might. Long story. | 今晚我可能会 说来话长 |
[16:24] | I’d offer you a glass of wine, but since you’re driving… | 我本要请你喝杯酒 但你又要开车 |
[16:27] | Water? Juice? | 喝水 还是果汁 |
[16:29] | Not juice. Not juice. | 不要果汁 不要果汁 |
[16:31] | You know, in about six months, | 大概在6个月内 |
[16:34] | she’ll be sleeping through the night, | 她就能一觉睡到天亮 |
[16:35] | and you’ll actually look back on this time… | 而你会回头看看这段时光 |
[16:39] | with nostalgia. | 满是回忆 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | It might be about more than just the baby. | 不仅仅是怀念孩子 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I kind of thought so. | 没错 我也这样想的 |
[16:51] | Stolen nukes | 被偷的核武器 |
[16:52] | got in your head? | 你在想这件事吗 |
[16:54] | A little. | 有点 |
[16:58] | Maybe a lot. | 其实想很多 |
[17:00] | That inspector from the plant– | 那个核电站的监察员 |
[17:01] | why was he in the truck? | 他为何在卡车里 |
[17:03] | To advise on proper disposal? | 就妥善处置给出建议 |
[17:05] | All the other disposal runs took place during the day. | 所有其它的废料运输都在白天进行 |
[17:07] | This was the only one at night. | 只有这个在夜晚 |
[17:10] | The thieves shot the driver point-blank. | 抢劫者直接射死了司机 |
[17:13] | But this inspector… there’s no trace of him. | 但监察员 我们找不到他的踪迹 |
[17:16] | Kidnapped? | 被绑架了吗 |
[17:17] | Thought of that. But then I went digging in all the files… | 想过 但之后我看了核电站的 |
[17:21] | from the nuclear plant, and… | 所有文件资料 最后… |
[17:24] | found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[17:25] | Uh… sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:27] | It got… drooled on a little. | 有点娃的口水 |
[17:30] | It’s a report to replace | 这份报告要换掉 |
[17:32] | the power plant’s security supervisor, | 发电厂的安全主管 |
[17:33] | dated two weeks before the heist. | 抢劫案发生前两天签发的 |
[17:36] | And who ordered the rehire? | 谁签发的重新雇佣令 |
[17:38] | The inspector. | 监察员 |
[17:39] | So you think that the inspector wanted to hire his own… | 你觉得这个监察员想雇佣一个 |
[17:43] | security guy who’d… look the other way? | 睁一眼闭一眼的安全主管 |
[17:46] | Yeah. I think he was in on it. | 我认为他参与了此事 |
[17:50] | DNI, CIA, they… | 国家情报局 中央情报局 他们 |
[17:53] | they think terrorists don’t want to bother with nukes | 他们认为恐怖分子不会为核武器费心 |
[17:57] | because it’s too much trouble. | 因为会有太多麻烦 |
[18:01] | But if the uranium comes with its own nuclear physicist | 但如果这批铀还附送一个核物理学家 |
[18:04] | to show them how to use it? | 来告诉他们如何使用呢 |
[18:05] | I’d call that getting the most bang for your buck. | 我会把它称作物尽其用 |
[18:11] | Looks like I’ve still got it. | 看起来我还是宝刀未老 |
[18:14] | At least one of us is gonna get some sleep. | 至少我们中有人可以睡一会了 |
[18:18] | Oh, look… | 听我说 |
[18:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:23] | Huh. You are definitely onto something. | 你肯定某处说到点子上了 |
[18:27] | I was hoping you wouldn’t say that. | 我真希望你没这么说 |
[18:28] | You know, we had a researcher | 你知道吗 就是在摩尔多瓦的同一个核电站 |
[18:29] | at the same nuclear plant in Moldova | 我们有一位研究员 |
[18:31] | targeted by a local crime boss– | 被当地罪犯首领盯上了 |
[18:34] | Ion Gurian. | 他叫约恩·古瑞安 |
[18:38] | The researcher refused to sell Gurian | 研究人员拒绝向古瑞安出售 |
[18:40] | some radiological detection devices | 放射检测装置 |
[18:44] | so his goons could scrape out all the cesium | 有了设备 古瑞安的手下就能收集铯元素 |
[18:47] | and do… God knows what with it. | 做些不知目的的勾当 |
[18:51] | A few days after his refusal, the researcher started… | 他拒绝后几天 这个研究员开始 |
[18:54] | getting death threats, so we had to grant him asylum, | 收到死亡威胁 所以我们才准许庇护他 |
[18:58] | and now… he teaches at MIT. | 他现在在麻省理工教书 |
[19:02] | It’s another report I sent upstairs. I… | 这是另一份我送上去的报告 |
[19:05] | So we should find this inspector | 我们应该找到这位监察员 |
[19:07] | who clearly gave them what they wanted this time. | 他这次显然给了暴徒他们想要的东西 |
[19:10] | No. The inspector’s… in the wind. | 不 监察员已经没踪影了 |
[19:13] | You want to focus on Gurian. | 你应该把重点放在古瑞安身上 |
[19:15] | Get eyes on all his usual haunts. | 盯着他常常出没的地方 |
[19:18] | Wait for him to try to sell, get a team in, | 等着他试图销赃的时候 派一队人 |
[19:21] | and trap him. | 瓮中捉鳖 |
[19:21] | Shouldn’t we check out the power plant? | 我们不该去查一下发电站吗 |
[19:23] | Look for other leaks in the staff? | 在职员中找找其他线索 |
[19:25] | If… if you want to waste resources | 如果你想浪费资源 |
[19:28] | tailing some midlevel dupes, go right ahead, | 从中下层里寻找答案 那就去吧 |
[19:30] | but I am telling you where you’re going to get a hit. | 但我告诉你到底在哪里能发现线索 |
[19:33] | Well, how do… | 怎么… |
[19:34] | Walter… | 沃尔特… |
[19:36] | you don’t actually know that. | 你也不能确定 |
[19:40] | Did you ever read The Odyssey, Jay? | 你读过《奥德赛》吗 杰伊 |
[19:45] | Of course. | 当然读过 |
[19:46] | Yes, I-I, I mean, you know, it’s… | 读过 我… |
[19:50] | it’s been a while. | 很久之前读过 |
[19:52] | So, Odysseus comes home… | 战争结束后 |
[19:54] | after the war– it’s been 20 years– | 奥德修斯回到家中 已经隔了二十年 |
[19:57] | but he wants to surprise all the suitors | 但他想给那些一直觊觎他妻子的追求者们 |
[19:59] | who have been trying to steal his wife, | 来一招出其不意 |
[20:00] | so he’s dressed like a beggar. | 所以他把自己打扮成一个乞丐 |
[20:03] | And no one recognized him | 没人认出他 |
[20:04] | and he slaughtered all of the suitors. | 他杀死了所有的追求者 |
[20:06] | Nah-nah-nah– someone does recognize him. | 不不不 他的确被认出来了 |
[20:10] | His dog– Argos. | 是他的狗 阿哥斯 |
[20:13] | He’s been put out on the dung heap, covered in fleas, | 它躺在粪堆上 浑身是跳蚤 |
[20:15] | on the brink of death, but as his master passes by, | 已经奄奄一息 但是当他主人经过时 |
[20:19] | Argos looks up, wags his tail… | 阿哥斯抬头一看 摇起尾巴 |
[20:23] | and, having seen his master one more time, | 最后见了主人一面后 |
[20:25] | he dies. | 咽下了最后一口气 |
[20:27] | Argos knew. | 阿哥斯知道那是它的主人 |
[20:29] | How did he know? | 它怎么知道的 |
[20:32] | He looked past all the noise | 它排除了所有的干扰 |
[20:35] | to the truth. | 只看到本质 |
[20:45] | I’d still like to put some surveillance on the plant. | 我还是想派些人去监控工厂 |
[20:47] | Belt and suspenders. | 以防万一 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I… I get it. | 我明白 |
[20:51] | You’re scared. | 你很害怕 |
[20:53] | You think you can stop it if you plug up every hole, | 你以为你堵住所有漏洞就能阻止这件事情 |
[20:55] | but you can’t stop it, Jay. | 但是你无法阻止 杰伊 |
[20:56] | This stuff is everywhere. | 这种东西到处都是 |
[20:58] | It’s not if, it’s when. | 这是迟早的事 |
[20:59] | So all we can do is try to look past all the noise, | 我们能做的就是努力排除干扰 |
[21:03] | all the fear, plug up the biggest hole today, | 克服恐惧 现在先堵上最大的一个洞 |
[21:06] | and maybe… keep it from happening tomorrow. | 或许将来能够阻止它的发生 |
[21:10] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[21:18] | I know, I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:20] | back to my dung heap. | 回到我的粪堆上 |
[21:26] | I’m doing a column on homemade spa treatments– | 我在做自制面膜 |
[21:28] | – can it wait? – No, not really. | -你能等等吗 -不能 |
[21:34] | You didn’t think it was important to mention that? | 你觉得这是件小事所以没告诉我们吗 |
[21:37] | No. Because I didn’t actually post it. | 不是 因为这不是我发的 |
[21:40] | Stacy Henworth thought it would be hilarious– | 史黛西·亨沃斯觉得这样很好笑 |
[21:42] | since fashion is my thing– | 因为时髦是我的特色 |
[21:44] | she posted it in my name. | 她用我的名义发的 |
[21:47] | I know that sounds lame, but it’s the truth. | 我知道听起来很假 但这是事实 |
[21:51] | So you knew she did this in your name, | 这么说你知道她以你的名义做了这件事 |
[21:53] | you did nothing to refute it, | 可你并没有反对 |
[21:55] | but you still think you’re not culpable? | 还觉得自己一点错都没有吗 |
[21:58] | Not totally. | 我完全没错啊 |
[22:00] | Hm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:02] | If that’s the way you want to look at it. | 如果你这么认为的话 |
[22:04] | I’m disappointed, but I appreciate your honesty. | 我很失望 但是我欣赏你的坦诚 |
[22:06] | What was I supposed to do? | 不然我该怎么做呢 |
[22:12] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[22:20] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[22:21] | Good morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿女士 |
[22:22] | Does it mean that it’s any… less urgent | 你没有在电梯旁边等着 |
[22:25] | if you don’t lie in wait at the elevator? | 是不是事情没那么紧急了 |
[22:28] | Or are you just trying to keep me guessing? | 又或者你故意让我猜不透 |
[22:31] | You’ll never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[22:33] | This is the report from Jay and the ISN Bureau. | 这是杰伊跟国际安全和防扩散局的报告 |
[22:37] | The nuclear material was detected in a warehouse | 他们在摩尔多瓦首都基希讷乌的一个仓库里 |
[22:39] | outside of Chisinau in Moldova. | 发现了核材料 |
[22:41] | CIA is tracking it for a possible sale. | 中情局正在追查 以防他们售出核材料 |
[22:45] | Coordination between departments. | 不同部门相互配合 |
[22:47] | It’s enough to warm my heart. | 真是让人暖心 |
[22:48] | Despite the, you know, | 虽然那些致命的材料 |
[22:50] | deadly material possibly being sold to nefarious agents. | 有可能被买给邪恶的代理人 |
[22:54] | Good morning, ma’am. Prince Asim of Saudi Arabia | 早上好女士 沙特阿拉伯的阿西姆王子 |
[22:57] | is waiting in the conference room. | 正在会议室等您 |
[22:58] | And Marguerite Sanchez from the FBI | 联邦调查局的玛格丽特·桑切斯 |
[22:59] | is waiting in your office. | 在办公室等您 |
[23:00] | Marguerite is back? Did she say why? | 玛格丽特又回来了吗 她说了原因吗 |
[23:02] | She didn’t choose to share that with me, no. | 她并没有告诉我 |
[23:04] | I suggest we prioritize Prince Asim. | 我建议先会见阿西姆王子 |
[23:07] | And, just to reiterate our strategy with the ambassador… | 提醒一下您 我们对大使的策略是 |
[23:09] | I know. Stick to the education conference, | 我知道 坚持那个教育会议 |
[23:12] | don’t wreck the arms deal, | 不破坏武器交易 |
[23:14] | but do find out everything I can about the two Ohio girls | 同时尽可能打探那两个在他们手中的 |
[23:17] | that they have in their custody. | 俄亥俄州女孩的一切信息 |
[23:18] | Being careful to avoid any intimations of wrongdoing | 对于沙特阿拉伯 |
[23:21] | on the part of Saudi Arabia. | 要小心避免任何不当行为 |
[23:23] | Message received. No claws. | 知道了 不能惹麻烦 |
[23:26] | Will you, uh, tell Marguerite that I will be with her | 麻烦你告诉玛格丽特 |
[23:28] | as soon as I finish up with the prince, okay? | 我一见完王子就去找她 好吗 |
[23:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[23:31] | I think you’re going to want to talk to me first. | 我觉得您应该先跟我谈谈 |
[23:45] | Prince Asim, I am so sorry to keep you waiting. | 阿西姆王子 很抱歉让您久等 |
[23:48] | It’s not a problem, Madam Secretary. | 没关系 国务卿女士 |
[23:50] | I’m sure you’re greatly occupied | 我相信为了准备那个教育会议 |
[23:52] | with preparations for the education conference. | 您一定忙得不可开交 |
[23:54] | Yes, we’re really looking forward | 对 我们真的很期待 |
[23:55] | to Noura al-Kitabi’s address tomorrow. | 诺拉·卡塔比娅明天的发言 |
[23:58] | Which I will be viewing remotely. | 我明天会远程观看的 |
[24:01] | We’re grateful for your cooperation. | 我们很感谢您的配合 |
[24:02] | – I hope you understand. – Of course. | -希望您能理解 -当然 |
[24:04] | As you know, our long alliance with the royal family | 您知道 我们高度重视 |
[24:07] | is one we highly value. | 和贵国皇室的长期同盟关系 |
[24:11] | I did wonder, though, | 不过我很想知道 |
[24:13] | as our long-term ally, | 作为我们的长期盟友 |
[24:16] | why it never came up that two of our citizens | 为什么你们扣押了两个我国公民 |
[24:19] | were being held in your custody? | 却从来没向我们提起这件事 |
[24:22] | I assume you’re referring to the Sudanese sisters. | 我想您是指那对苏丹姐妹吧 |
[24:25] | Perhaps when they joined an international terrorist group | 或许当她们加入一个 |
[24:27] | targeting Saudi Arabia, | 反沙特的国际恐怖组织时 |
[24:28] | they forfeited their right to protection from a country | 她们就丧失了 |
[24:31] | they willingly abandoned. | 来自祖国的庇护 |
[24:33] | The Omer sisters were born in Ohio, | 奥米尔姐妹在俄亥俄州出生 |
[24:36] | so their U.S. Citizenship | 所以她们的美国公民身份 |
[24:38] | isn’t really open to interpretation. | 是不容讨论的 |
[24:39] | What is, though, is whether or not they were involved | 值得讨论的是 她们到底有没有参加 |
[24:42] | in a plot against your country. | 反对你们国家的阴谋 |
[24:44] | Because, well, our intelligence reveals nothing of the kind. | 因为我们的情报资料并没有显示有这种事 |
[24:48] | It may be possible that American intelligence | 可能美国的情报人员 |
[24:51] | doesn’t know everything, Madam Secretary. | 不是所有事情都知道 国务卿女士 |
[24:54] | That is true. That’s true. | 你说得对 对 |
[24:57] | Our intelligence did uncover, | 但是我们的情报人员的确发现了 |
[24:59] | however, several verified documents | 一些已证实的文件 |
[25:03] | detailing the transfer of funds | 详细显示了资金转移 |
[25:06] | indirectly from 12 Saudi citizens | 直接出自12位沙特公民 |
[25:09] | to the international terrorist group Hizb al-Shahid. | 转给了伊斯兰国际恐怖组织沙希德 |
[25:15] | Damning evidence, no doubt. | 确实铁证如山 |
[25:17] | And surely something that your country wouldn’t want | 而且你的国家肯定不会希望被 |
[25:20] | the United States, your longtime ally, | 美国 你们的长久同盟 |
[25:23] | best oil customer and primary arms dealer, to know about. | 最大的石油买主 主要武器交易商发现 |
[25:28] | Secretary McCord, | 麦考德国务卿 |
[25:30] | you need to be careful about what you’re implying. | 您所暗示的 可要小心 |
[25:33] | Well, then let’s not talk in implications, Prince. | 那我们就别拐弯抹角了 王子 |
[25:37] | Let’s be open with each other, as friends should be. | 让我们开诚布公 以友相待 |
[25:43] | I think that your country is scrambling. | 我认为你的国家处于混乱 |
[25:46] | I think the royal family has turned a blind eye | 我认为你们的皇室选择了忽略 |
[25:49] | to your citizens’ support of terrorism in the past, | 一直在忽略你们的公民对恐怖主义的支持 |
[25:52] | only this time actual U.S. citizens are joining the ranks, | 只是这次真有美国公民加入其中了 |
[25:57] | and rather than take the risk | 你们不敢冒险 |
[25:59] | of letting them come home | 放他们回来 |
[26:01] | where they might reveal who supports their group, | 因为在这里他们也许会暴露其他支持者 |
[26:04] | you’re holding on to them. | 所以你才扣住了他们 |
[26:06] | Maybe until this arms deal is done, | 也许扣押到武器交易结束 |
[26:09] | or maybe indefinitely, I don’t know. | 也许根本没打算放人 我不知道 |
[26:11] | My guess is you guys haven’t figured out that part. | 我猜连你们自己都没打算好 |
[26:14] | That is a great deal of speculation. | 你的话里猜测的内容不少啊 |
[26:17] | It is. | 确实 |
[26:20] | I hope I’ve been clear on one point: | 我希望有一点我说明确了 |
[26:23] | We’d like our citizens back. | 我们要你们归还我们的公民 |
[26:29] | I will take up the matter with my superiors. | 我将向上级汇报此事 |
[26:32] | Thank you so much, Prince. | 非常感谢 王子 |
[26:33] | Thanks for coming in. I really appreciate it. | 感谢您能前来 我真心感激 |
[26:35] | I assume our arms deal | 我想我们的武器交易 |
[26:36] | is in no way impacted by this conversation. | 不会受这次谈话影响吧 |
[26:39] | Not in the slightest. | 一点都不会 |
[26:48] | Uh, let me show you out, Mr. Ambassador. | 我送您出去 大使先生 |
[26:55] | Might have used my claws… a little. | 恐怕还用上了点小小的 威胁手段 |
[27:00] | Looks like we got a possible buyer for the nukes in Moldova. | 我们在摩尔多瓦找到了核武买主 |
[27:02] | CIA has a team about to move in. | 中情局打算派出特遣队 |
[27:04] | Circle back to you on this? | 回来再跟你谈 |
[27:06] | The buyer is some middleman. | 买家是个中间人 |
[27:08] | We don’t know yet who he’s working for. | 我们还不知道他为谁工作 |
[27:10] | Hopefully we can stop the sale before it gets that far. | 希望能在知道前就阻止这次交易 |
[27:12] | How did we know to watch this warehouse? | 我们怎么知道要盯着这个仓库的 |
[27:16] | Lucky guess. | 纯粹幸运 |
[27:18] | Don’t be so modest. | 别太谦虚 |
[27:21] | It was half instinct and half science. | 一半直觉一般是科学吧 |
[27:24] | See? She gets it. | 看吧 她就懂 |
[27:26] | That’s why she’s the boss. | 所以她才是老大 |
[27:32] | Yes, yes. | 对对 |
[27:34] | Back to the first floor for me. | 我就回一楼了 |
[27:38] | I had Blake send down some cups for you guys. | 我让布莱克给你们送去了些杯子 |
[27:41] | Real ones. | 真正的杯子 |
[27:45] | Now, if you want to give us a gift… | 真想送我们礼物的话 |
[27:48] | read our reports. | 好好读读我们的报告吧 |
[27:54] | You’re just in time. | 你刚好赶上 |
[27:55] | They’re moving in on the exchange of the nuclear material. | 他们正要开始核武原料交换 |
[27:58] | Any intel on the buyer? | 弄清楚买家信息了吗 |
[28:00] | Vitalie Morescu. We still don’t know who sent him. | 马塔里·莫莱斯纠 谁派来的还不清楚 |
[28:02] | He has affiliations with multiple groups. | 他和许多组织都有来往 |
[28:04] | A Moldovan gadfly– that’s just what we need. | 一个摩尔多瓦牛虻 真是好啊 |
[28:15] | Entry Point One clear. Team moving in. | 一号入口安全 前进 |
[28:37] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么不继续了 |
[28:39] | No access. | 无法进入 |
[28:40] | Team retreating for Entry Point Two. | 小队撤退 尝试二号入口 |
[28:43] | Why is there no access? | 为什么那里无法进入 |
[28:45] | I don’t know, sir, our floor plan indicated a doorway. | 我不知道 长官 平面图显示有道门 |
[28:47] | It must’ve been closed up. | 肯定是被关上了 |
[28:49] | There’s another point of entry. | 还有另一个入口的 |
[28:50] | Yeah, if their cover hasn’t been blown. | 只要他们没暴露就好 |
[28:55] | I’ve got contact right. | 右侧遭遇攻击 |
[28:56] | Rooster, pull front security. | 鲁斯特 警戒 |
[28:57] | Rooster down! | 鲁斯特受伤 |
[28:59] | Enemies in front, Divot down. | 敌人在前面 德威特受伤 |
[29:01] | Rooster down! | 鲁斯特受伤 |
[29:03] | Charley and Whiskey down! | 查理和威士忌受伤 |
[29:05] | Charley’s hit. | 查理受伤 |
[29:15] | Dark Horse HQ, we have Divot 4 Charley | 黑马总部 德威特4号查理 |
[29:18] | and Rooster 5 Whiskey down. | 鲁斯特5号威士忌受伤 |
[29:19] | We need evac. | 需要撤离 |
[29:22] | The floor plan was the best intel we could get, | 平面图是我们的最佳情报 |
[29:24] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[29:25] | I’ll look into it with the commander. | 我将和指挥官仔细调查 |
[29:27] | You’re the director, Ellerman. | 你是局长 埃勒曼 |
[29:28] | It’s on you. | 责任在你 |
[29:32] | Tell me we at least got the uranium. | 告诉我我们至少拿到了铀 |
[29:34] | Buyer has vacated. | 买家撤离了 |
[29:35] | We have members searching the perimeter, no sign. | 我们派人搜索了该区域 没有找到 |
[29:38] | Package is secure. | 货物安全 |
[29:40] | We’ll have full intel tracking that buyer, Mr. President. | 我们将全力追踪买家 总统先生 |
[29:43] | That buyer has gone underground now. | 买家早都躲起来了 |
[29:45] | Along with whoever sent him. | 和派他来的人一起 |
[29:46] | At least they didn’t get the uranium. | 至少他们没拿到铀 |
[29:53] | Not today. | 只是今天没拿到而已 |
[29:55] | Kids, I got food. | 孩子们 我带晚餐回来了 |
[29:58] | Eh, uh, those dumplings are for Mom. | 饺子是给妈妈的 |
[30:01] | I have got to get her eating better. | 我真是得教教她吃点好东西了 |
[30:04] | What’s wrong with dumplings? | 饺子有什么不好的 |
[30:05] | I mean, you got your ground-up pig meat | 碾碎的猪的肉 |
[30:07] | perfectly packaged into a little envelope of starch. | 完美的包在淀粉皮里 |
[30:09] | It’s like the ideal food unit. | 简直绝配 |
[30:11] | Could you not say “Pig meat” please? | 能不把它叫猪的肉吗 |
[30:13] | Why is she working late? | 她怎么又加班 |
[30:15] | Because it’s a regular weeknight? | 因为她本来就天天加班 |
[30:16] | Hey, Mom’s job has a lot of perks, too. | 妈妈的工作也有很多好处的 |
[30:19] | Box seats to The Wizards is not my idea of a perk. | 奇才队的包厢座位对我来说不叫好处 |
[30:21] | Okay, how about a personal meeting with Noura al-Kitabi | 那明天的见面会后和诺拉·卡塔比娅 |
[30:24] | after the conference tomorrow? | 单独见面算不算 |
[30:25] | – Are you serious? – Yep. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[30:26] | What? Dad, that’s amazing. | 天哪 爸爸 那太棒了 |
[30:28] | Oh, sure. Yeah. | 是吧 |
[30:29] | I actually have a math study group, so I can’t go. | 明天我有数学学习小组 没法去 |
[30:34] | Hey, maybe you could skip study group. | 那翘掉学习小组吧 |
[30:37] | You guys are always after me about math, | 你们总是逼着我学数学 |
[30:39] | and now, all of a sudden, you want me to drop it? | 现在又突然让我别学 |
[30:40] | I just meant you could skip a session, | 我只是说可以翘一节 |
[30:42] | so we can meet an amazing human being. | 为了我们一起去见一个很棒的人啊 |
[30:43] | Maybe I’m just not up for it. | 我就是不想去 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[30:49] | I know you’re mad at me for not standing up for that girl. | 我知道我没为那女孩站出来你在生我气 |
[30:52] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[30:53] | No, it’s worse– it’s like you’re just done with me. | 不 比生气更糟糕 感觉就像你受够我了 |
[30:57] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:58] | I don’t deserve to worship at the feet | 反正 我不配匍匐在活圣人脚下 |
[30:59] | of some living saint, anyways, | 景仰崇拜 |
[31:01] | since I’m obviously a weakling with zero character. | 因为很显然我就是个是非不分的懦夫 |
[31:03] | Come on, Ali, I never said that. | 别这样 艾莉 我从没说过这样的话 |
[31:04] | I should have stopped them, I know that, | 我应该阻止他们 我知道 |
[31:07] | but all I did was laugh | 而我只是在一旁笑 |
[31:09] | because I wanted them to like me. | 因为我想让他们喜欢我 |
[31:12] | God, that girl stood up to the Saudi Arabian government | 天哪 那个女孩敢于对抗沙特政府 |
[31:15] | and I can’t even stand up to Stacy Henworth? | 而我却不敢反对史黛西·亨沃斯 |
[31:18] | I’m the worst. | 没人比我更差劲 |
[31:20] | Okay, you’re far from the worst. | 好了 你才不是最差劲的 |
[31:24] | But you did give in to fear and weakness | 但你的确向恐惧和懦弱妥协了 |
[31:26] | and that’s how most of the worst stuff | 而人与人之间大多数丑恶的互相伤害 |
[31:29] | that human beings do to each other is allowed to happen. | 正是因为这样而发生的 |
[31:33] | But here’s the thing: | 但是听着 |
[31:35] | We all do it. I’ve done it. | 这样的事我们都做过 我也做过 |
[31:36] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[31:37] | You– you think there haven’t been times | 你以为我从来没有为 |
[31:38] | when I wish I’d said something, | 我没能说些什么 |
[31:40] | or did something to stop something, | 或做些什么来阻止 |
[31:42] | when I knew it was wrong? | 我明知是错的事而后悔吗 |
[31:44] | That’s why we need heroes. | 这就是为什么我们需要英雄 |
[31:46] | They inspire us, so that maybe next time, | 他们激励我们 所以或许下一次 |
[31:48] | we dig a little deeper to find our best self. | 我们能挖得更深发现最好的自己 |
[31:52] | Even if it feels risky. | 即使这有风险 |
[31:57] | I just want you to be proud of me. | 我只是希望你以我为豪 |
[32:01] | I am. | 我一直以你为豪 |
[32:03] | I want you to be proud of yourself. | 我希望你为自己感到自豪 |
[32:10] | Can I have one of Mom’s dumplings? | 我能吃一个妈妈的饺子吗 |
[32:13] | No. | 不能 |
[32:20] | How’s Ali? | 艾莉怎么样 |
[32:22] | She’s a flawed mortal | 她是个有缺点的凡人 |
[32:24] | fumbling towards enlightenment. | 正摸索着走向启蒙 |
[32:27] | Aren’t we all. | 谁不是呢 |
[32:33] | And I’m being unavailable | 我有一种让人无法改变的 |
[32:35] | in a way that’s totally irresistible, right? | 拒人千里之外的气场 是吧 |
[32:51] | – What’s the emergency? – Nothing. | -有什么紧急状况吗 -没有 |
[32:53] | Then why are you doing the elevator ambush? | 那你们干嘛摆出”电梯伏击”的阵势 |
[32:57] | Force of habit. | 习惯了 |
[33:05] | Good morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿女士 |
[33:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[33:09] | I know you saw that the Omer sisters | 我知道您已经看到了 |
[33:12] | were returned from Saudi Arabia last night. | 沙特昨晚释放了奥米尔姐妹 |
[33:15] | Yeah, and all it took was a diplomatic boxing match. | 嗯 不过是做了些外交斡旋而已 |
[33:18] | I have the full revised itinerary | 我这有修改过的今天下午的 |
[33:19] | for the Worldwide Partnership for Girls’ | 促进女童和妇女教育国际合作大会 |
[33:21] | and Women’s Education conference this afternoon. | 的日程表 |
[33:24] | We’re setting up a remote feed in your office. | 我们正在您的办公室设置远程信号 |
[33:26] | Hate that, but thank you. | 我不喜欢那玩意 不过谢谢你 |
[33:28] | Marguerite Sanchez from the FBI is in your office. | 联调局的玛格丽特·桑切斯在您的办公室 |
[33:30] | She never wants to tell me why she’s here, | 她从来不肯告诉我她的来意 |
[33:31] | which I’m trying not to take personally. | 我正在努力说服自己她不是针对我 |
[33:34] | Good. Don’t. | 很好 别多想 |
[33:37] | Oh, I just came along for the ride. | 我就是顺道跟过来的 |
[33:46] | Marguerite. | 玛格丽特 |
[33:48] | I see you’re taking me at my word to reach out more often. | 你的确听了我的话 常过来看看 |
[33:51] | Sorry to bother you, Madam Secretary. | 抱歉 打扰您了 国务卿女士 |
[33:53] | It’s no bother, I promise. | 一点都不打扰 我保证 |
[33:56] | I’m very glad we got such fast results | 我很高兴我们这么快 |
[33:59] | getting the Omer girls back home. | 就把奥米尔姐妹接回家了 |
[34:01] | We did, and thank you. | 是的 谢谢您 |
[34:02] | I wanted to tell you personally | 我想亲自过来告诉您的是 |
[34:05] | that it turns out Hizb al-Shahid was, in fact, | 我们发现沙希德组织其实 |
[34:08] | planning an attack on Saudi Arabia. | 意欲袭击沙特 |
[34:10] | Ah. So… | 所以. |
[34:12] | in other words, I was wrong. | 换句话说 我判断错了 |
[34:15] | Oh, no, believe me, it happens all the time. | 别 相信我 这事常有 |
[34:17] | You can ask my staff. | 不信问我的幕僚 |
[34:20] | What was the target? Did you find out? | 目标是谁 你找到了吗 |
[34:21] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为这而来的 |
[34:23] | One of the sisters admitted under interrogation | 在审讯中姐妹中有一人承认 |
[34:25] | that she was assigned to visit the home of Noura al-Kitabi, | 她被指派的任务是上门拜访诺拉·卡塔比娅 |
[34:29] | gain access as an admirer of their daughter | 以崇拜者的身份接近她 |
[34:32] | and then detonate herself, | 然后引爆自己 |
[34:34] | taking as many of the family members with her as she could. | 炸死尽可能多的家庭成员 |
[34:39] | We’re adding additional security. | 我们在增加安保人员 |
[34:41] | We’ve alerted the family as well as the Saudis, | 我们已经通知诺拉家人和沙特政府提高警惕 |
[34:43] | but I know that Noura is your guest speaker this afternoon. | 但我知道诺拉今天下午是您的特邀演讲人 |
[34:47] | I thought you might want to tell her yourself. | 我觉得您或许希望亲自告诉她 |
[34:51] | Thank you for coming to tell me, Madam Secretary. | 谢谢您过来提醒我 国务卿女士 |
[34:54] | I completely understand | 如果你想取消出席今天的会议 |
[34:55] | if you want to cancel your appearance today. | 我完全理解 |
[34:57] | Uh, we’re prepared to do that. | 我们有应对方案 |
[34:59] | I don’t want you to do anything that you feel | 我不想让你做任何 |
[35:01] | might put your family at greater risk. | 可能将你的家人置于险地的事 |
[35:03] | My family has raised me | 我的家人从小就教育我 |
[35:05] | to demand my rights as a full human being. | 要争取我作为一个完整的人的权利 |
[35:07] | That is why we have been at risk from the very beginning. | 这也是为什么从一开始我们就面临着威胁 |
[35:13] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[35:14] | I look forward to seeing you at the conference. | 我很期待在会议上见到您 |
[35:18] | Unfortunately, Noura, I-I won’t be able to be there. | 很遗憾 诺拉 我无法参加会议 |
[35:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:24] | I understand. You’re very busy. | 我明白 您很忙 |
[35:27] | Sorry, I just got on Twitter, | 抱歉 我刚上了推特 |
[35:29] | but my mother can’t see this. | 但是我母亲不能看这些 |
[35:32] | Well, do your mother a favor and just… | 体谅一下你母亲 |
[35:37] | …stay off of Snapchat. | 别玩阅后即焚 |
[35:39] | That’s where I officially lost control. | 我就是看了那个才彻底失控的 |
[35:44] | Don’t worry, Madam Secretary. | 别担心 国务卿女士 |
[35:47] | Like my father says, | 就像我父亲说的 |
[35:49] | everything will be as Allah wills it. | 一切都会如真主所愿进行 |
[36:09] | I think you want the auxiliary– AUX… | 你是要找辅助端口吧 AUX |
[36:11] | I-I know what AUX means. | 我知道AUX什么意思 |
[36:12] | Oh. Sorry, forgot who you were dating. | 抱歉 忘了你跟谁在约会了 |
[36:16] | I just made this worse for myself, aren’t I? | 这话是不是显得我更尴尬了 |
[36:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:22] | How does it look, ma’am? | 怎么样 国务卿 |
[36:25] | Like somewhere I’m supposed to be. | 像是我本该去的地方 |
[36:29] | Thank you to Segall University, | 感谢西格尔大学 |
[36:32] | to the Department of State, and to all of you. | 感谢国务院 感谢在座各位 |
[36:36] | It is a total thrill to be invited to join | 非常荣幸今天能受邀参加 |
[36:38] | the Worldwide Partnership | 促进女童与妇女教育 |
[36:41] | for Girls’ and Women’s Education today. | 国际合作大会 |
[36:43] | This is something I never would have imagined for myself | 这在两年前是我绝对不敢想象的 |
[36:47] | two years ago, when I gave a speech at my school | 那时我在学校就我国的教育改革 |
[36:49] | about education reform in my country. | 发表了演讲 |
[36:51] | I was excited about our first | 利雅得有了首所男女合校 |
[36:54] | coeducational university in Riyadh, | 对此我激动不已 |
[36:55] | where I hoped to one day study architecture. | 我希望有一天能在那儿学习建筑学 |
[36:59] | I wanted to work like my father. | 我想像我父亲那样工作 |
[37:01] | I wanted to run for a government position. | 我想担任公职 |
[37:04] | I also wanted to meet the members of One Direction. | 我还想见到”单向乐队”的成员 |
[37:08] | “Story of My Life” was my jam. | 《我的故事》是我的最爱 |
[37:10] | Please do not judge. | 请别笑话我 |
[37:13] | But when I applied for the architecture program, | 但当我申请建筑学专业时 |
[37:16] | I was told I could get a degree, | 我被告知我能够获得学位 |
[37:19] | but I could never practice my skill until there was | 但只有等到”没有男人的办公间”出现 |
[37:22] | “A workplace clear of men.” | 我才有机会工作 |
[37:25] | Seeing my discouragement, | 看到我所遭受的打击 |
[37:26] | my father suggested I post my speech online, | 我父亲建议我把我的演讲传到网上 |
[37:29] | calling for an end to gender segregation in the workplace. | 呼吁结束职业性别隔离 |
[37:34] | So I did. | 于是我这么做了 |
[37:36] | Two days later, | 两天后 |
[37:37] | there was a man waiting for me outside my home, | 有一个男人在我家门外等着我 |
[37:40] | where he threw acid at my face. | 他朝我的脸上泼了硫酸 |
[37:59] | After the attack, | 被袭击之后 |
[38:00] | when I saw what I looked like, I wanted to die. | 当我看到自己的模样 我只想去死 |
[38:03] | we’re watching in here? | 我们在这里看吗 |
[38:05] | No one reads my e-mails. | 我的邮件谁都不看 |
[38:07] | Sorry, I was touching base with Walter. | 抱歉 我前面在联系沃尔特 |
[38:08] | We just got some really weird news from Moldova. | 摩尔多瓦那边有些相当诡异的消息 |
[38:11] | But it can wait. | 不过可以待会儿再说 |
[38:12] | No. What is it? | 不用等 怎么了 |
[38:15] | CIA tracked who was trying to buy the uranium in the raid. | 中情局追踪了缴获的铀的买主 |
[38:18] | It was Hizb al-Shahid. | 是沙希德组织 |
[38:20] | The same group that recruited the two American girls. | 招募那俩美国姑娘的的同一伙人 |
[38:23] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么 |
[38:24] | I know. It’s a crazy coincidence, right? | 我知道 惊人的巧合 不是吗 |
[38:29] | I don’t know if that’s a coincidence. | 我觉得不是巧合 |
[38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:33] | On the one hand, you have Saudi Arabia, | 一方面 是沙特阿拉伯 |
[38:36] | who does not want us to know | 他们不希望我们 |
[38:37] | that their citizens are funding Hizb al-Shahid, | 知道他们的公民在资助沙希德组织 |
[38:41] | so… they take those girls hostage | 于是…他们挟持了那些姑娘 |
[38:44] | in order to cover it up. | 来掩人耳目 |
[38:46] | Meanwhile, in Moldova, | 与此同时 在摩尔多瓦 |
[38:48] | we have a group trying to buy uranium, | 有一伙人想要买铀 |
[38:51] | something no other terrorist group has been able to do. | 这是其他恐怖组织无法做到的 |
[38:54] | Back in Saudi Arabia, we learn that Hizb al-Shahid | 回到沙特阿拉伯 我们发现 |
[38:58] | is targeting the family of Noura al-Kitabi, | 伊斯兰组织沙希德要袭击诺拉·卡塔比娅一家 |
[39:02] | and now, you’re telling me that that’s the same group | 现在 你又告诉我正是同一伙人 |
[39:05] | that was trying to buy the uranium? | 想要买铀 |
[39:06] | Yeah, but both situations were contained. | 没错 但两边情况都在掌控之中 |
[39:08] | What if it isn’t? What? | 如果不是呢 |
[39:09] | What if their whole point was to put their main target | 要是他们的主要袭击目标 |
[39:12] | right there in front us, | 就在我们眼前呢 |
[39:13] | while we all stand back and watch? | 而我们都置身事外静静看着 |
[39:16] | We have to shut it down. | 我们得结束它 |
[39:17] | What? | 什么 |
[39:18] | The conference! Shut it down! Now! | 会议 结束它 马上 |
[39:21] | Blake, please call… | 布莱克 打给… |
[39:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 |
[39:23] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[39:25] | So today I speak for the invisible. | 今天我在这代表着黑袍下的所有女性 |
[39:28] | Can I check your bag, please? | 我需要检查一下您的包 |
[39:29] | Sometimes it’s hard to accept | 有时候很难接受 |
[39:31] | that this change won’t happen in my life. | 我看不到变革的希望 |
[39:35] | – But I know this change is possible. – Pat down. | -但我知道是有希望的 -搜身检查 |
[39:38] | Please. | 请 |
[39:39] | Dignity begins with a simple act of respect, right here. | 尊严源自最基本的尊重 就在这里 |
[39:43] | Like accepting that the thirst for knowledge | 正如接受对知识的渴求 |
[39:46] | does not belong to one gender or tradition, | 并不归单一性别或传统所有 |
[39:49] | but to all of mankind. | 而是属于全人类的 |
[39:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, | 女士们先生们 此刻 |
[39:53] | we ask all audience members | 请所有听众 |
[39:55] | to please proceed calmly to the nearest exit. | 保持冷静 就近退场 |
[39:59] | All right. | 好 |
[40:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, the conference is now closed. | 女士们先生们 会议现在结束了 |
[40:03] | There’ll be no further admittance at this time. | 不再接受入场 |
[40:08] | Please proceed calmly to the nearest exit. | 请保持冷静 就近退场 |
[40:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[40:13] | This way. Now. | 这边 马上 |
[40:14] | Please stay calm and exit on both sides… | 请保持冷静 两侧退场 |
[40:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:19] | Hurry, this way. This way. | 快点 这边 这边 |
[40:25] | There’s an exit over here! | 这边有出口 |
[40:28] | Excuse me, sir… | 抱歉 先生… |
[40:36] | This way, everybody. We need to get out. | 这边 大家都退场 我们得出去 |
[40:39] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主至上 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[40:57] | Dr. McCord, I need everyone in the car. | 麦考德博士 所有人都得上车 |
[40:58] | We have to call Mom. | 我们得打给妈妈 |
[40:59] | We’ve got to get you home. We will. | 得送你们回家 会给妈妈打的 |
[41:00] | – Come on. Everything’s gonna be okay. – Dad! | -走 不会有事的 -爸 |
[41:02] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[41:04] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[41:05] | Go! Go! | 走吧 |
[41:10] | Matt… anything yet? | 马特…有什么消息吗 |
[41:11] | Signals are all down. We’ll keep trying, ma’am. | 全都没有信号 我们正在努力 国务卿 |
[41:14] | Jay is on with Head of Security right now. | 杰正和安全主管在一起 |
[41:15] | I would like to know that my family is alive | 我希望在他们带我去地下室前 |
[41:17] | before they take me to the bunker. | 知道我家人的生死 |
[41:19] | All three kids are with security. | 三个孩子都跟安保在一起 |
[41:20] | They’re fine. They’re fine. | 他们没事 他们没事 |
[41:22] | They’re being taken to St. Anne’s Hospital nearby. Ma’am? | 他们将被送去附近的圣安妮医院 国务卿 |
[41:24] | Wait. Why are they going to a hospital if they’re fine? | 等等 他们没事为什么还要去医院 |
[41:27] | They have to be checked for radiation exposure. | 他们得去做辐射暴露检查 |
[41:30] | It was a dirty bomb? | 是脏弹吗 |
[41:31] | I need you to come with me, ma’am. | 请您跟我来 国务卿 |
[41:33] | What about Henry? | 亨利呢 |
[41:35] | Still locating him. | 仍在寻找中 |
[41:37] | Well, if the kids made it to safety, | 如果孩子们都安全了 |
[41:39] | I’m sure Henry did, also. | 相信亨利也一样 |
[41:46] | Listen to me, listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 听我说 |
[41:48] | No! Hey, hey, hey, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[41:50] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:51] | I got the bleeding stopped, okay? You’re okay. | 血止住了 你没事了 |
[41:54] | There’s help on the way. You’re all right. | 救援在路上了 你没事了 |
[41:56] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |