时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Madam Secretary: | 《国务卿女士》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | One truckload of spent fuel rods | 这车铀废料很可能 |
[00:05] | stolen by Moldovan thugs | 是一群摩尔多瓦小混混偷的 |
[00:06] | with no expertise in handling the material | 他们完全不懂如何使用核材料 |
[00:09] | is hardly what I would deem a priority situation. | 这很难被当成情报部门的首要任务 |
[00:12] | If the uranium comes with its own nuclear physicist | 但如果这批铀还附送一个核物理学家 |
[00:14] | to show ’em how to use it… | 来告诉他们如何使用呢 |
[00:16] | I’d call that getting the most bang for your buck. | 我会把它称作物尽其用 |
[00:18] | Mom is hosting a conference this week | 妈妈这周要主持一场 |
[00:19] | featuring Noura al-Kitabi. | 由诺拉·卡塔比娅做特邀嘉宾的会议 |
[00:21] | I think we should all go. | 我认为我们都该去 |
[00:22] | Isn’t that the girl who got acid attacked? | 她是不是那个被泼酸的女孩 |
[00:23] | In Saudi Arabia, we learned that Hizb al-Shahid | 在沙特阿拉伯 我们发现伊斯兰组织沙希德 |
[00:26] | is targeting the family of Noura al-Kitabi. | 要袭击诺拉·卡塔比娅一家 |
[00:28] | Now you’re telling me that that’s the same group | 现在 你又告诉我正是同一伙人 |
[00:31] | that was trying to buy the uranium? | 想要买铀 |
[00:33] | The conference– shut it down. Now. | 会议 结束它 马上 |
[00:36] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[00:37] | This way, everybody. We need to get out. | 这边 大家都退场 我们得出去 |
[00:40] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主至上 |
[00:44] | No. | 不 |
[00:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:47] | Please pick up. Pick up. | 求求你接电话 接电话呀 |
[00:53] | Come on, come on, pick up, pick up, please. | 快点快点 接电话 拜托你接电话 |
[00:56] | Hey, it’s Stevie. You can leave a message, | 你好我是斯蒂芬 你可以给我留言 |
[00:57] | – but you really should be texting me. – Oh, damn it. | -但说真的你该给我发短信 -见鬼了 |
[01:00] | Stevie, listen, as soon as you get this | 斯蒂芬 听着 你一听到这条留言 |
[01:01] | I need you to call me back, baby, okay? Really… | 就马上给我打回来 宝贝 好吗 真的 |
[01:05] | I need you to call me back | 我需要你回我电话 |
[01:05] | and let me know that you guys are okay, okay? | 让我知道你们都没事 好吗 |
[01:08] | It’s Ali. And you have the talking stick. | 我是艾莉 现在轮到你发言 |
[01:10] | Leave a message at the beep. | 响声后请留言 |
[01:11] | Why can I not get in touch with my family? | 为什么我家人的电话都接不通 |
[01:14] | Oh, for God’s sake, now what? | 天啊 又出什么事了 |
[01:16] | The network keeps crashing. | 网络一直异常 |
[01:20] | Turn around. We’re gonna go to St. Anne’s in Virginia. | 调头 我们要去维吉尼亚的圣安妮医院 |
[01:21] | Negative, ma’am. We’re under strict protocol to get you | 不行女士 我们要严格遵守规定 |
[01:24] | – to the White House bunker. – No, no, I don’t care. | -把您送到白宫地下堡垒 -不我不管 |
[01:25] | Just turn around, now. | 马上就调头 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry, ma’am. Not your call. | 对不起女士 这件事您说得不算 |
[01:28] | There could be a secondary attack. | 说不定还有第二次袭击 |
[01:29] | Do you really think that might happen? It did on 9/11. | -你真认为会发生吗 -911时候就发生了 |
[01:33] | Whoa, whoa. Uh, Nadine. | 等下 纳丁 |
[01:35] | – You keep trying, okay? – Yeah. | -你继续拨 知道吗 -好的 |
[01:41] | Nadine, what is it? What do you have? | 纳丁 什么事 你有什么消息 |
[01:42] | Uh, we’re getting reports of dozens of severe injuries. | 我们收到报告说有数十人受伤 |
[01:45] | Uh, but no details yet. | 但还不知道细节 |
[01:47] | We’re putting all of our foreign outposts on high alert. | 我们已经让所有驻外办公室进入高级警戒状态 |
[01:49] | No, no, no, forget high alerts, okay? | 不不不 别管高级警戒 |
[01:51] | I want every embassy and consulate on lockdown. | 我要封锁所有大使馆和领事馆 |
[01:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[01:56] | Hey, hey, wait. | 对了 等下 |
[01:56] | Don’t go anywhere. Stay there, stay there. | 哪也别去 就呆在那 |
[01:58] | I got to call you back. | 我会给你回电话 |
[01:59] | Jason. Jason. | 杰森 杰森 |
[02:02] | Hey, baby. How are you? | 宝贝 你怎么样 |
[02:04] | We just went through triage. | 我们刚被分类治疗筛选出来 |
[02:05] | They’re saying the bomb is radioactive. | 他们说炸弹是放射性的 |
[02:08] | Do you feel sick? | 你觉得恶心吗 |
[02:10] | Do your sisters? | 你的姐姐妹妹呢 |
[02:11] | No, no, we all tested negative. | 没有 我们都是阴性 |
[02:12] | – Dad got us out in time. – Okay. | -爸爸及时把我们弄出来了 -好 |
[02:15] | It’s bad, Mom. I mean, we’ve seen people with, like… | 不好啊 妈妈 我们看见很多人都… |
[02:19] | there’s a lot of blood. | 到处都是血 |
[02:20] | I know. Listen, deep breaths. | 我知道 听着 深呼吸 |
[02:24] | Listen, baby, I got to go to the White House for a little bit | 听着宝贝 我得先去趟白宫 |
[02:26] | and then I’m gonna get to you as soon as I can, all right? | 我会尽快去找你们的 好吗 |
[02:30] | You just… put Dad on the phone, okay? | 你…你能让爸爸接电话吗 |
[02:34] | Mom, Dad went back inside. | 妈妈 爸爸又回去了 |
[02:38] | – What do you mean? – After the bomb went off. | -什么意思 -炸弹爆炸后 |
[02:41] | I don’t know, he wanted to help. | 我说不好 他想去帮别人 |
[02:44] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[02:57] | Pull up, please. | 坐起来一下 |
[02:59] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:59] | – Who? – How’s that woman? | -谁 -那位女士怎么样了 |
[03:01] | The woman I was helping. | 我之前帮的那位女士 |
[03:02] | – She was wearing the orange dress. – Lots of injured, sir. | -她穿了件橙色连衣裙 -很多伤者 先生 |
[03:04] | You feeling any dizziness, nausea? | 你觉得头晕恶心吗 |
[03:06] | Uh, no, I’m fine. I just need to call my wife. | 不 我没事 我需要给我妻子打电话 |
[03:08] | Sample is positive. | 样本呈阳性 |
[03:10] | How long were you at ground zero? | 你在爆炸地点呆了多久 |
[03:12] | Uh, I don’t know– seven, ten minutes. | 我不知道 七…十分钟 |
[03:14] | – Look at this. – What is that? | -看这个 -那是什么 |
[03:16] | He’s deteriorating. Hazmat Five, What is that?! | -他的情况正在恶化 生化五级 -那是什么 |
[03:18] | Dispatch. Patient two-niner is now Level One. | 调度台 29号病人现为一级情况 |
[03:21] | Radiation burns on both hands, probable lung exposure. | 双手均有放射性烧伤 肺部也可能受影响 |
[03:24] | I need to call my wife. | 我得给我妻子打电话 |
[03:25] | – Sir. Sir, it’s contaminated, sir. -I need to call her right now! | -先生 这被污染了 -我现在就得打给她 |
[03:27] | It’s contaminated, sir! | 手机被放射污染了 先生 |
[03:29] | Lay back. | 躺回去 |
[03:39] | Come on, Henry, | 接电话 亨利 |
[03:40] | come on. | 接电话 |
[03:42] | – Can you get down to St. Anne’s? – Yes. | -你能去下圣安妮医院吗 -好 |
[03:44] | – Find out whatever you can and… – Yeah, yeah. | -尽你所能看看什么情况 -好 |
[03:45] | – take my security detail with you. – Yes, ma’am. | -把我的安保带着 -是 女士 |
[03:47] | POTUS just activated the National Response Plan. | 总统刚刚启动了国家应急措施 |
[03:49] | The Guard’s mobilizing, including | 国民警卫队已经动员起来 |
[03:50] | the 260th regiment and the WMD civil support team. | 包括第260师和民用大规模杀伤性武器支援队 |
[03:54] | Any sign of secondary attack? | 有第二轮袭击的迹象吗 |
[03:55] | Not yet. But protocol demands we shelter in place. | 还没有 但按规定我们需要在这避难 |
[03:59] | You hear from Henry? | 你有亨利的消息吗 |
[04:00] | Do you know anything? | 你知道什么 |
[04:02] | EMTs found him at ground zero. | 急救人员在爆炸现场发现了他 |
[04:03] | He’s on his way to St. Anne’s with the others. | 他正和其他伤员一起去圣安妮医院 |
[04:08] | Our hazmat teams– | 我们的生化队 |
[04:09] | they’re the best in the world. | 是世上最好的 |
[04:14] | You need a minute? | 你需要点时间吗 |
[04:14] | No, I don’t. | 不 不需要 |
[04:16] | Metro police confirm a complete shutdown. | 警局已经确认全程戒严 |
[04:18] | All airports and roads are now closed. | 所有机场和道路都已关闭 |
[04:20] | Our NIRT Team is putting a perimeter in place. | 核事故处理小组正在周围设定警戒区 |
[04:21] | Exclusion zone will be a one-kilometer radius | 北维吉尼亚州一公里半径内 |
[04:24] | – in Northern Virginia. – What about airspace? | -都是戒严区 -空中呢 |
[04:26] | F-16s are scrambling out of Andrews now, sir. | F16正从安德鲁斯起飞 先生 |
[04:28] | They’ll be in combat formation over the district | 他们两分钟后将以对战队形 |
[04:30] | in less than two minutes. | 到达特区上空 |
[04:31] | Preliminary readings indicate that the device | 初步分析认为爆炸装置 |
[04:33] | was composed of C-4 and packed with | 是C4炸药 |
[04:36] | fuel grade uranium. | 混合燃料级别铀制成的 |
[04:37] | Fuel grade? Wait, isn’t that the same type | 燃料级别 等下 那不是 |
[04:40] | that was stolen in Moldova? | 摩尔多瓦被偷的是一种吗 |
[04:41] | But obviously from a different source. | 但明显来源不同 |
[04:43] | My boys secured that shipment. | 我手下查收了那批被盗的铀 |
[04:44] | I have an update on casualties. | 我有最新的伤者数据 |
[04:46] | 43 wounded, ten critical. | 43人受伤 其中10人情况危急 |
[04:48] | That’s just from the blast. | 这仅仅是由于爆炸而受伤的 |
[04:50] | About 100 others are being evaluated | 还要大概一百人正在接受 |
[04:52] | for radiation poisoning. | 放射性中毒治疗 |
[04:53] | Could have been much worse if Elizabeth hadn’t ordered | 要不是伊丽莎白下令所有人撤离 |
[04:55] | the evacuation of the building. | 伤亡还会更多的 |
[04:57] | Our biggest problem now is panic. | 我们现在最大的问题是公众恐慌 |
[04:59] | Dirty bombs are technically classified as WMDs, | 脏弹虽说是大规模破坏性武器 |
[05:01] | but they’re really more like… | 但其实应该算成… |
[05:02] | Weapons of mass disruption. I’m aware. | 大规模破坏武器 我知道 |
[05:04] | Terrorists just bombed an American university. | 恐怖分子刚刚袭击了一所美国大学 |
[05:07] | I’d say that’s a little more than a disruption. | 这可不仅仅是破坏了 |
[05:10] | She’s right, sir. We can’t minimize this. | 她说得对 先生 这可不能大事化小 |
[05:12] | How bad is the radiation? | 放射状况有多糟 |
[05:14] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:15] | We got an ID on the bomber. | 我们知道了引爆者的身份 |
[05:17] | Linda Peavy, age 22. | 琳达·彼维 22岁 |
[05:21] | NSA got into her Twitter feed. | 国安局进入了她的推特账号 |
[05:22] | Has Hizb al-Shahid’s fingerprints all over it. | 四处都是伊斯兰教组织沙希德的消息 |
[05:25] | Was she on anybody’s radar? | 之前有人注意过她吗 |
[05:26] | No, ma’am. Apparently she was radicalized | 没有 女士 显然她两三个月前 |
[05:28] | several months ago, but didn’t act until now. | 变得激进 但直到今天才有行动 |
[05:31] | A sleeper cell of one. | 独自一人的隐藏恐怖分子小组 |
[05:32] | That’s a chilling thought. | 真是个令人毛骨悚然的想法 |
[05:33] | Who gave her the uranium? | 谁给了她铀 |
[05:35] | Unknown. But the man ultimately responsible is Jibral Disah. | 不知道 但最终要负责的是贾布里勒·迪萨 |
[05:40] | He recently emerged as the de facto leader | 他最近成为了该组织的 |
[05:42] | of the organization. | 事实上的领袖 |
[05:44] | – And where is he? – Libya. | -他在哪 -利比亚 |
[05:46] | Care to elaborate? | 能再详细点吗 |
[05:47] | I wish we could. HS is a new group. | 我也希望能 这是个新兴组织 |
[05:50] | Information about its leadership and whereabouts are slim. | 关于其领导阶层所在的信息很少 |
[05:52] | 17 intelligence agencies, | 17家情报机构 |
[05:54] | almost a million employees, | 几乎有百万雇员 |
[05:56] | and this is the best we have? | 就能得到这么点情报吗 |
[05:58] | Yes, Mr. President. I’m afraid so. | 是的 总统先生 恐怕是这样 |
[06:00] | – So what’s your plan? – We follow the uranium. | -你有什么计划 -追踪铀 |
[06:02] | If we can trace the pathway to the bomb, | 如果能找到铀和炸弹之间的联系 |
[06:04] | it might lead us to Disah. | 说不定能帮我们找到迪萨 |
[06:05] | Well, get into it with everything you have. | 全力以赴做这件事 |
[06:07] | I want answers, and fast. | 我要尽快得到答案 |
[06:08] | The longer we take to respond, the weaker we become. | 回应的时间越长越显得我们懦弱 |
[06:17] | Did you get that statement? | 声明写好了吗 |
[06:19] | Just sent it. | 刚发出去 |
[06:21] | Oh, my God, | 我的天 |
[06:22] | 爆炸地点 戒严区域 | |
[06:23] | is that your… | 那是你 |
[06:23] | Neighborhood? Yeah. We’re right inside the exclusion zone. | 我的小区吗 对 正在戒严区里 |
[06:28] | So much for living in a quiet college town. | 住在安静的校区就是这个下场 |
[06:32] | You hear about Laura Vargas? | 你知道劳拉·瓦加斯怎么样了吗 |
[06:34] | Is she hurt? | 她受伤了吗 |
[06:35] | Shrapnel. | 被碎片伤了 |
[06:36] | She’s in surgery now. | 正在做手术 |
[06:37] | Well, what about Dr. McCord? Any update? | 那麦考德博士呢 有新消息吗 |
[06:40] | Blake is on his way over to St. Anne’s. | 布莱克正在去圣安妮医院的路上 |
[06:41] | There’s no word yet. | 还没有消息 |
[06:44] | How is the secretary even supposed to function? | 国务卿此时要如何办公啊 |
[06:49] | Okay. I know this is… | 好了 我知道这一切都… |
[06:52] | overwhelming. | 压力很大 |
[06:54] | But right now, we need to roll up our sleeves | 但现在我们要挽起袖子 |
[06:57] | and stay focused. | 保持专注 |
[06:58] | We can start by figuring out | 我们可以从找出 |
[07:01] | where that uranium came from. | 铀是哪里来的开始 |
[07:04] | We know it wasn’t domestic. | 我们知道不是国内的 |
[07:05] | Right, it’s all tightly controlled. | 对 国内控制严格 |
[07:07] | So its was smuggled in. | 所以是走私进来的 |
[07:08] | – How? – Well, there are multiple vectors, | -怎么走私 -方法很多 |
[07:11] | all depending on point of origin. | 全取决于来源 |
[07:13] | I can get into it with Energy and DHS, | 我可以跟能源部和国土安全部合作 |
[07:14] | but it’s… it’s a scary long list. | 但这单子可长着呢 |
[07:17] | – We can divvy it up. – It’s the secretary. | -我们可以分头行动 -是国务卿 |
[07:19] | Oh. Uh, Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[07:22] | Hey, is everybody there? | 大家都在吗 |
[07:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[07:25] | We heard about Henry. | 我们听说了亨利的事 |
[07:26] | We’re all pulling for him. | 我们都在为他鼓劲 |
[07:28] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[07:30] | look, I-I know that we ruled out Moldova. | 我知道我们排除了摩尔多瓦 |
[07:33] | As the source of the uranium? | 作为铀的来源吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, ma’am. CIA thinks that… | 是的 女士 中情局认为… |
[07:36] | Thinks they’re infallible, got it. | 他们认为自己从不出错 懂了 |
[07:38] | But what if CIA is wrong? | 但如果中情局错了呢 |
[07:40] | I mean, could Hizb al-Shahid | 伊斯兰教组织沙希德 |
[07:43] | have brought the uranium here in time? | 能及时把铀带到美国吗 |
[07:48] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:48] | not sure that… | 不确定这… |
[07:49] | Humor me. | 就当迁就我了 |
[07:52] | Considering the time elapsed | 考虑到盗窃 |
[07:55] | between the theft | 和爆炸之间 |
[07:57] | and, uh, the detonation? | 间隔的时间吗 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:01] | It’s theoretically possible. | 这理论上可行 |
[08:08] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[08:09] | Move, move, move, move, move. | 都动动 移动一下 |
[08:10] | Uh, coming through, coming through. | 借过借过 |
[08:12] | State department. Thanks. | 国务院 谢谢 |
[08:14] | McCords. Hi. Do you have information about a… | 麦考德一家 你有一个叫 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. McCords? McCord? No. | -打扰了 麦考德 麦考德 -没有 |
[08:29] | One squeeze every half minute, okay? | 每半分钟捏一下 |
[08:31] | Thank you. Oh, McCord children. | 谢谢 孩子们 |
[08:32] | Thank God. You guys all right? | 谢天谢地 你们没事吧 |
[08:34] | – Where’s… where-where’s your dad? – No clue. | -你们爸爸在哪 -不知道 |
[08:36] | We’ve been trying to find out, | 我们一直在问 |
[08:38] | but nobody will tell us anything. | 但谁也不告诉我们 |
[08:41] | All right, wait here, okay? | 好吧 在这儿等我 好吗 |
[08:46] | Hey, excuse me, ma’am, uh, | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[08:48] | I need information about a patient. A Henry McCord. | 我需要一位病人的信息 亨利·麦考德 |
[08:51] | – McCord. – McCord. McCord. I don’t have him. | -麦考德 -麦考德 我这儿没他 |
[08:53] | Uh, McCord? He’s in the HIU. | 麦考德吗 他在HIU |
[08:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:56] | Uh, biocontainment. It means he’s critical. Uh, I’m sorry. | 生物防护 就是情况危急 抱歉 |
[09:05] | The records were falsified. | 记录被篡改过 |
[09:07] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[09:09] | The manifest for the truck in Moldova was a fiction, | 摩尔多瓦的那辆卡车的货物清单是伪造的 |
[09:14] | perpetrated by the same corrupt inspector | 就是策划盗窃的那名 |
[09:17] | who arranged the theft. | 腐败监察员准备的 |
[09:19] | How the hell did we miss that? | 我们怎么连这都没发现 |
[09:21] | Well, apparently CIA took the stats at face value. | 显然 中情局没有进一步分析数据 |
[09:24] | How much uranium is missing? | 丢了多少铀 |
[09:26] | Eight kilograms. Enough for up to three additional bombs. | 八公斤 足够制造另外三个炸弹了 |
[09:30] | Which, for all we know, are already here. | 说不定已经在这了 |
[09:33] | At least tell me | 至少告诉我 |
[09:34] | – we have some targeting data. – No, sir. Not yet. | -我们知道目标 -不 先生 没有 |
[09:38] | Madam Secretary, I have Blake Moran for you. | 国务卿女士 布莱克·莫兰的电话 |
[09:43] | Talk to me, Blake. | 说话 布莱克 |
[09:44] | Uh, I’m with Dr. Cary, who did Henry’s triage. | 我现在和卡瑞医生 亨利的主治医生在一起 |
[09:47] | Uh, here she is. Secretary of state. | 她来了 是国务卿 |
[09:50] | Ma’am, your husband is expressing symptoms | 夫人 您丈夫表现出了 |
[09:52] | of radiation poisoning. | 辐射中毒的症状 |
[09:53] | Beta burns, nausea, vomiting. | 贝塔射线灼伤 恶心呕吐 |
[09:55] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[09:56] | We won’t know for a few hours. We’re taking bioassays | 几小时后才能确定 目前在做生物测定 |
[09:58] | for estimations. It all depends on the initial exposure. | 以估计病情 主要取决于原始辐射量 |
[10:01] | Okay, I want-I want to talk to him. | 好吧 我想跟他通话 |
[10:03] | That’s not possible. | 现在不行 |
[10:04] | We’re administering DTPA | 我们施用了二乙烯三胺五乙酸 |
[10:06] | and a prophylactic dose of Prussian blue. | 还有铁蓝预防药剂 |
[10:09] | Uh, Prussian… That’s-that’s, uh, | 铁蓝 那是那个 |
[10:10] | it chelates heavy metals, right? | 螯合重金属的吗 |
[10:12] | That’s right. Uh, but the medication is only effective | 没错 但药物只能在他的未受到 |
[10:15] | if his exposure was limited. | 大量辐射的情况下起效 |
[10:17] | What if it wasn’t? | 要是辐射量大呢 |
[10:18] | We’ll try to keep him as comfortable as possible, | 我们会尽力保证他的舒适 |
[10:20] | but there’s nothing else we can do. | 但除此以外无能为力 |
[10:47] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[10:48] | How’s Henry? | 亨利好吗 |
[10:51] | They’re running tests. | 还在做检测 |
[10:54] | I know we have the shelter in place protocol, | 我知道有就地避难守则 |
[10:56] | but I can make an exception. | 但我可以破例 |
[10:58] | Deputy Cushing can ride shotgun until you’re ready to come back. | 副国务卿可以顶替直到你能回来 |
[11:00] | Sir, we need you. | 先生 我们需要你 |
[11:02] | Henry would never forgive me if I left now. | 我现在离开亨利不会原谅我的 |
[11:09] | – What is it? – We caught a break. | -这是什么 -发现破绽了 |
[11:12] | This is security footage of Linda Peavy | 这是与发布会距离五街区的 |
[11:14] | outside a coffee shop five blocks from the conference. | 一家咖啡店外拍到了琳达·彼维的监控录像 |
[11:23] | It’s a dead drop. | 秘密传递 |
[11:24] | The dirty bomb is in that backpack. | 脏弹就在背包里 |
[11:26] | And this is the man who left it | 这是十分钟前 |
[11:28] | for her ten minutes earlier. | 留给她背包的男人 |
[11:32] | Do we know who he is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[11:34] | Facial recognition identified him | 面部识别系统认定 |
[11:35] | as Munthir Tuwala, an agricultural attache | 他叫穆提尔·图瓦拉 沙特阿拉伯使馆 |
[11:38] | at the Saudi Arabian Embassy. | 农业部专员 |
[11:42] | A Saudi diplomat did this? | 这事是位沙特外交官干的 |
[11:43] | Tuwala entered the United States by car | 图瓦拉从布加勒斯特坐飞机抵达 |
[11:45] | early yesterday morning from Quebec after a flight | 蒙特利尔 于昨天早晨从魁北克早上 |
[11:48] | to Montreal from Bucharest. | 驾车进入美国境内 |
[11:50] | Which is only about | 出发点 |
[11:51] | 200 miles from the Moldovan border. | 离摩尔多瓦不过三百公里 |
[11:53] | Our working theory is he was able to use his diplomatic pouch | 我们的理论是他利用外交专用文件袋 |
[11:55] | to smuggle the nuclear material into the country. | 将核原料带入了国境 |
[11:57] | Son of a bitch could be the key to finding Disah in Libya. | 这混蛋也许就是在利比亚找出迪萨的关键 |
[12:01] | – Where’s Tuwala now? – At work, | -图瓦拉现在人呢 -在上班 |
[12:03] | at the Saudi Embassy on New Hampshire Avenue. | 就在新汉普郡大街的沙特大使馆 |
[12:05] | Where we have no jurisdiction. | 但我们在那里没有管辖权 |
[12:09] | Marguerite, deploy an FBI tac team to the embassy. | 玛格丽特 派联调局去大使馆 |
[12:13] | General Kohl, I want the National Guard providing backup. | 科尔将军 我要国民警卫队做后援 |
[12:15] | – Right away. – Yes, sir. | -马上 -是 先生 |
[12:16] | Bess, summon the Saudi ambassador. | 贝丝 把沙特大使叫来 |
[12:18] | Yes, sir, right away. | 是 长官 马上 |
[12:25] | Madam Secretary, it’s Henry. | 国务卿女士 亨利的电话 |
[12:27] | Oh, please. | 快给我 |
[12:29] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[12:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:32] | Uh, hey, they finally gave me my phone call. | 他们终于让我打电话了 |
[12:34] | Oh, my God, it is so good to hear your voice. | 天哪 能再听到你的声音真好 |
[12:37] | How are you feeling? | 你现在好吗 |
[12:38] | I’m a little woozy. | 还有点晕 |
[12:40] | The worst part is this Prussian blue stuff | 最糟糕的是他们要我吃的 |
[12:43] | they have me on. It tastes like paint. | 那个铁蓝 一股油漆味 |
[12:45] | Well, because it-it is. | 这个 因为它就是油漆 |
[12:46] | I mean, literally made from paint. I looked it up. | 它真的就是油漆做的 我查了 |
[12:50] | Okay, you didn’t have to tell me that. | 好吧 你有必要告诉我吗 |
[12:53] | You’re one to talk, Mr. Fun Fact. | 你好意思不知道 见多识广先生 |
[12:55] | Baby, I want to be with you so much. | 宝贝 我真的好想陪着你 |
[12:56] | You can’t, without a Hazmat suit. | 你也进不来 得穿防护服 |
[12:58] | Honestly, babe, that’s not a good look on you. | 说实话 宝贝 你穿防护服不好看 |
[13:01] | Listen, right now your place is with the president. | 听着 现在你的职责是为总统工作 |
[13:05] | Okay, listen. I got to go. | 好吧 我得挂了 |
[13:08] | They’re about to do some more medical experiments on me. | 他们又要拿我做药物实验了 |
[13:11] | Okay. Okay, I’m gonna get there as soon as I can. | 好 我会尽快赶过去 |
[13:13] | I love you so… | 我好爱 |
[13:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:27] | Madam Secretary, I’m as horrified by this as you are. | 国务卿女士 对此我和你一样惊恐 |
[13:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:32] | Because the FBI is gonna be at your embassy | 因为联调局派人去你的大使馆 |
[13:34] | to pick up Mr. Tuwala in five minutes. | 逮捕图瓦拉先生了 五分钟就到 |
[13:36] | I understand your urgency, but inside our embassy gates, | 我理解你的急迫 但在大使馆的门内 |
[13:39] | Munthir Tuwala is on sovereign Saudi soil. | 穆提尔·图瓦拉就在沙特领土上 |
[13:42] | I have no authority to hand him to you, | 我无权把他交给你 |
[13:43] | not without official proceedings. | 这必须要走正式程序 |
[13:46] | Well, you can’t seriously think that we’re gonna sit around | 你不会真的认为我们会停手 |
[13:49] | and wait for you to talk about it? | 等你回去商量吧 |
[13:52] | You must respect our process. | 你必须尊重我们的程序 |
[13:54] | You’re harboring the known perpetrator | 你们这是包庇已被确认施行了 |
[13:56] | of a terrorist attack. | 恐怖袭击的罪犯 |
[13:59] | So let me lay out our process: | 我来给你过一遍我们的流程 |
[14:00] | you’re gonna open your gates and hand over Tuwala, | 你要打开大门交出图瓦拉 |
[14:03] | or we’re gonna break them down. | 不然我们就撞垮大门 |
[14:04] | Madam Secretary, that would be an act of war. | 国务卿女士 那可是宣战行为 |
[14:08] | It sure would be. | 没错 |
[14:15] | You have four minutes. | 你有四分钟时间 |
[14:29] | This is your last chance to surrender | 这是你最后的投降机会 |
[14:30] | Munthir Tuwala! | 穆提尔·图瓦拉 |
[14:33] | You have to wait. | 你们要等等 |
[14:34] | We must have permission from the king. | 我们需要国王的许可 |
[14:36] | We have our orders. | 我们上面有命令 |
[14:37] | You cannot enter. | 你们不能进来 |
[14:39] | We will resist. | 我们会反抗的 |
[14:47] | Open the gates now. | 快打开大门 |
[14:49] | Up there! On the roof! | 在上面 在房顶上 |
[14:50] | Someone get on the roof! | 有人在房顶上 |
[14:51] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[14:52] | It’s Tuwala! | 是图瓦拉 |
[14:53] | Someone stop him! | 快阻止他 |
[14:58] | We need him alive! | 他不能死 |
[15:00] | Don’t let him jump! | 不能让他跳下来 |
[15:03] | Don’t jump! | 别跳 |
[15:04] | Don’t do it! | 别跳 |
[15:18] | With Tuwala dead, the Saudis are being much more cooperative. | 图瓦拉死了 沙特会更加愿意与我们合作 |
[15:21] | Ambassador Asim has assured me | 阿西姆大使向我保证 |
[15:23] | that their entire government is behind our investigation. | 他们整个政府都会支持我们的调查 |
[15:26] | All it took was a diplomatic terrorist face-planting | 就靠一个外交恐怖分子 |
[15:29] | on New Hampshire Avenue. | 大头朝下栽到新汉普郡大街上就做到了 |
[15:31] | Where are we, Ephraim? | 埃弗兰 进展如何 |
[15:32] | Moving into position outside Munthir Tuwala’s apartment | 我们正在前往穆提尔·图瓦拉 |
[15:34] | here in DC. | 在华盛顿的公寓 |
[15:36] | Sir, we have an update on the uranium. | 总统先生 我们有关于铀的新消息 |
[15:38] | What is it? | 说来听听 |
[15:39] | My team found a lead-lined canister in a dumpster | 我的团队在大使馆附近的 |
[15:42] | near the embassy. | 垃圾桶发现一个衬铅的小桶 |
[15:43] | It tested positive for the same radioisotope signature | 检测结果显示其中的放射性同位素特征 |
[15:46] | as the uranium used in the bomb. | 与炸弹里的铀相同 |
[15:48] | Combined with our analysis of the material at ground zero, | 再加上我们对爆炸点材料的分析 |
[15:51] | we are now confident | 我们可以确定 |
[15:52] | that Tuwala used his entire supply, | 图瓦拉将自己所有的铀 |
[15:54] | approximately two kilograms, | 大约有两千克 |
[15:56] | on the device that detonated in Virginia. | 都用于制作维吉尼亚的爆炸装置 |
[15:58] | What about the rest of the stolen uranium? | 那其它被盗走的铀呢 |
[16:00] | CIA is into it, but the trail is pretty cold. | 中情局正在查 但是进展不大 |
[16:02] | Not exactly the stuff of lullabies. | 这消息可不怎么让人安心 |
[16:04] | Our current thinking is that it’s still overseas. | 目前我们认为它仍在海外 |
[16:07] | Our current thinking? | 我们认为 |
[16:08] | NIRT team just gave the all clear. | 核事故处理小组已经清理完现场 |
[16:10] | We’re ready to go, Mr. President. | 我们做好行动准备了 总统先生 |
[16:11] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[16:12] | Apollo team in position. Standing by for green. | 阿波罗小组就位 等待命令 |
[16:16] | Apollo, you are green to enter. | 阿波罗 你们可以进去了 |
[16:20] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[16:21] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[16:28] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[16:42] | Clear! Eagle, it’s empty. | 安全 神鹰 是空的 |
[16:44] | Guy pulled up stakes. | 嫌犯已经搬走 |
[16:45] | Nothing but an air mattress. | 这只是一张气垫 |
[16:46] | Copy, Apollo. | 收到 阿波罗 |
[16:48] | So much for leads. | 这线索算是完了 |
[16:50] | So it was a suicide mission all along. | 所以这一直是个自杀性任务 |
[16:53] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[16:54] | Saudi GID just gave us everything they have | 沙特情报总部将他们掌握的一切关于 |
[16:57] | on the terrorist organization Hizb al-Shahid. | 恐怖组织伊斯兰组织沙希德的信息交给了我们 |
[16:59] | Including a cell phone intercept, | 包括拦截到的电话录音 |
[17:01] | with a recording of Disah’s voice. | 其中有迪萨的声音 |
[17:03] | Alleged voice. | 他们说是他的 |
[17:04] | We don’t have any recordings of him in our files. | 我们的文件中没有他的录音 |
[17:06] | But if it is him, we have a target. | 但如果那是他 我们就有目标了 |
[17:08] | Yes, sir. NSA says the signal originated here, | 是的 先生 国安局说信号是从这里发出的 |
[17:11] | at a compound near Sirte. | 苏尔特的一个小区里 |
[17:13] | I took the liberty to deploy drones, | 我自行部署了无人机 |
[17:15] | just in case we get confirmation. | 一旦核实了信息就可以行动 |
[17:17] | And I’ll reach out to our NATO allies, | 我会向我们的北约盟友求助 |
[17:19] | see if they have anything. | 看看他们是否有情报 |
[17:20] | Ephraim, I’m ending the National Response protocols, | 埃弗兰 我要终止国家应急措施 |
[17:22] | including the order to shelter in place. | 包括就地避难的命令 |
[17:24] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[17:25] | – Sir, if that’s the case… – Go. | -先生 这样的话 -去吧 |
[17:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Godspeed. | 祝你好运 |
[17:30] | Italy, in theory, they’ve been sharing everything they have | 理论上意大利应该将他们手上 |
[17:33] | on Hizb al-Shahid, right? | 关于伊斯兰组织沙希德的情报告诉我们 对吧 |
[17:34] | All of our NATO allies have been alerted. | 所有我们的北约盟友都得到通知了 |
[17:37] | And Ambassador Civarelli responded | 但是西瓦列里大使却说 |
[17:38] | that he doesn’t have anything. | 他手上什么都没有 |
[17:39] | Which is hard to believe, | 真难以置信 |
[17:40] | with Libya right in their backyard. | 利比亚就在他们手心里 |
[17:42] | Not to mention the hostages. | 就别提人质们了 |
[17:43] | What hostages? | 什么人质 |
[17:45] | In principle, Italy is like us– | 原则上 意大利和我们一样 |
[17:47] | they don’t negotiate with terrorists. In practice… | 不与恐怖分子谈判 但实际上 |
[17:50] | They’ve been paying ransom to extremist groups for years. | 他们几年来一直向恐怖分子交赎金 |
[17:53] | And you think Hizb al-Shahid is one of ’em? | 你认为伊斯兰组织沙希德是其中之一吗 |
[17:55] | CIA has reports of two hostages from Libya | 中情局报告称上周有两个人质 |
[17:57] | who were freed only last week. | 刚刚从利比亚被释放 |
[18:00] | France, Spain, Austria– | 法国 西班牙 奥地利 |
[18:02] | a lot of our allies pay for hostages. | 很多北约国都付赎金 |
[18:04] | Not from Libya. | 但不会给利比亚 |
[18:05] | And that’s Hizb al-Shahid’s hub. | 那是伊斯兰组织沙希德的活动中心 |
[18:07] | Well, if Italy’s dealt with them, | 那如果意大利与他们有联络 |
[18:09] | they have intel they’re withholding. | 他们一定有瞒着我们的情报 |
[18:11] | Look, if I’m wrong, we risk offending an ally | 如果我说错了 我们可能失去一个 |
[18:13] | who needs us more than we need them. | 需要我们甚于我们需要他们的盟友 |
[18:16] | But if I’m right… | 但如果我说得对 |
[18:19] | Call the secretary. | 给国务卿打电话 |
[18:22] | Right now. | 马上 |
[18:24] | – Where’s Henry? – Isolation ward, right this way. | -亨利在哪儿 -隔离病房 这边走 |
[18:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Any word on the test results? | 检测结果怎么样 |
[18:31] | Nothing yet. Uh, here. | 还没出来 拿着 |
[18:34] | – What is this? – Fruit punch. It’s all they had. | -这是怎么 -果汁 他们只有这个 |
[18:35] | You forget to hydrate when you’re stressed, so… | 你有压力就会忘记喝水 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:41] | Okay. Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪 |
[18:42] | They’re in the chapel. Here, he’s right-right over here. | 他们在小教堂 他就在这里 |
[18:45] | This room. | 这个房间 |
[18:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:47] | Just… Yeah. | 对 就是这里 |
[18:54] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他说话吗 |
[19:04] | Let him sleep. | 让他睡吧 |
[19:08] | You okay, ma’am? | 您还好吗 国务卿 |
[19:10] | No. | 我不好 |
[19:18] | Hey, kiddos. I’m so sorry I took so long. | 孩子们 抱歉我这么晚才来 |
[19:21] | Hi. Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:25] | – Did you see Dad? – He’s sleeping. | -你见到爸爸了吗 -他在睡觉 |
[19:27] | We’re gonna go see him when he wakes up, okay? | 等他醒了我们就去看他 好吗 |
[19:31] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, baby, I don’t know. | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:40] | I thought religion was the opiate of the masses. | 你不是说宗教是群众的鸦片吗 |
[19:44] | It is. | 是的 |
[19:47] | But sometimes you need a good hit. | 但有时候也需要来一发 |
[20:06] | – Hey there. – Huh? | -嘿 -什么 |
[20:08] | Oh. Hey. | 你好 |
[20:09] | Everything all right? | 都还好吗 |
[20:11] | Yeah. I’m just, um…. | 我只是在… |
[20:13] | I’m looking for a place to crash tonight. | 我在找一个今晚可以睡觉的地方 |
[20:16] | I thought the perimeter was lifted. | 我以为你的公寓已经解除隔离了 |
[20:18] | Oh, it was. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | Yeah. My apartment is ready for me. | 我的公寓准备好迎接我了 |
[20:23] | I’m just not ready for my apartment. | 可我还没有准备好迎接我的公寓 |
[20:27] | I got this thing about dust, so… | 我总觉得会有放射尘埃 所以 |
[20:30] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[20:31] | I would ask Jay, but he’s got the baby. And… | 我本来想找杰伊 可他有个宝宝 |
[20:35] | Daisy would be… no. | 戴西那里 也不行 |
[20:37] | And Blake’s studio is about | 布莱克那里大概只有 |
[20:39] | the size of one of his pocket squares. | 他衣服口袋那么大 |
[20:41] | So I-I am about five minutes away | 实在要是不行 |
[20:43] | from a desperation move on Tinder. | 我就豁出去在约炮软件上随便找个人了 |
[20:45] | You could have asked me. | 你可以问我啊 |
[20:47] | Thanks, but I’m allergic to cats. | 谢谢 但我对猫过敏 |
[20:51] | I don’t have a cat. | 我不养猫 |
[20:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:56] | ‘Cause I-I could have sworn you ha… | 因为我可以发誓你有… |
[20:58] | You think I’m a cat lady? | 你觉得我是个猫夫人 |
[20:59] | No. | 不是 |
[21:01] | No. Of course not. I would, uh… | 当然不是 |
[21:03] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么会那样说 |
[21:04] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[21:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:11] | Here you go, ma’am. | 这边请 国务卿 |
[21:12] | Thank you. Signor Ambasciatore. | 谢谢你 大使先生 |
[21:14] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[21:15] | Thank you so much for meeting me here. | 非常感谢您能在这里见我 |
[21:17] | – I realize it’s highly unusual. – No, of course. Of course. | -我知道这很奇怪 -不会 应该的 |
[21:20] | Allow me to present Italy’s condolences | 请允许我代表意大利传达 |
[21:22] | to the people of the United States. | 对美国人民的哀悼 |
[21:23] | Very kind of you. Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[21:25] | Listen, let me ask, when I took this job, | 请问 我上任国务卿时 |
[21:27] | did you, by chance, read my bio? | 您有没有看过我的介绍 |
[21:29] | The blurb on State’s Web site? | 国务院网站上的那些宣传 |
[21:31] | Yes, of course. | 当然看过 |
[21:32] | You worked at CIA with President Dalton and… | 您在中情局和道尔顿总统一起工作过 |
[21:35] | Right. | 对 |
[21:36] | And my-my uncle died on the beach at Anzio. | 我的叔叔死在了安齐奥的海滩上 |
[21:40] | – Yes. – William Adams. He was 18 years old. | -是的 -他叫威廉·亚当斯 死时才十八岁 |
[21:43] | My brother is named after him. | 我哥哥取了和他一样的名字 |
[21:46] | And my country is eternally grateful, for him | 我的国家对他 对所有将我们 |
[21:48] | and for every American who died to save us from fascism. | 从法西斯迫害解救出来的美国人永怀感恩 |
[21:51] | And yet when we were attacked, you held out on us. | 然而我们受到攻击时 你们却有所隐瞒 |
[21:55] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道您什么意思 |
[21:57] | Your government has been paying for hostages in Libya. | 贵国政府一直在为身处利比亚的人质支付赎金 |
[22:00] | The CIA has identified two being | 中情局发现了两个在瓦哈特 |
[22:02] | held by Hizb al-Shahid in Al Wahat. | 被沙希德组织挟持的人质 |
[22:05] | You have intelligence you’re not sharing. | 你们向我们隐瞒了情报 |
[22:08] | The official policy of my government… | 我们政府的官方政策是 |
[22:09] | I’ve had enough of official policy today. | 我今天听够了官方政策 |
[22:11] | I mean, have you looked around? | 你看看周围 |
[22:13] | Do you see what’s happened here? | 你没看到这里发生了什么吗 |
[22:15] | Well, Libya is already a failed state. | 利比亚已经是一个失败国家 |
[22:17] | Another intervention would send waves of refugees | 再进行干预会导致一波又一波难民 |
[22:21] | – hurtling towards our shores and… – Refugees? | -涌向我们的海岸 -难民 |
[22:24] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你们的借口吗 |
[22:26] | Well, I assure you it is a serious concern | 我向您保证这对于意大利人民来说 |
[22:28] | for the Italian people, | 是一个严重的问题 |
[22:29] | not to mention our national security. | 更不用说我们的国家安全了 |
[22:31] | It’s funny you should bring up security. | 你竟然跟我提安全 真可笑 |
[22:33] | Because maybe if we stop the people who attacked us, | 也许要是我们阻止了攻击我们的人 |
[22:36] | then your voters will stop being kidnapped. | 那你们的选民就不会被绑架了 |
[22:39] | Well, it’s never that simple. | 事情从来没有那么简单 |
[22:40] | Mmm, hardly. I agree. | 很少这么简单 我同意 |
[22:42] | But sometimes it is. | 但有时就是这么简单 |
[22:45] | We have a recording that we think is Jibral Disah. | 我们有一段录音 我们认为是贾布里勒·迪萨 |
[22:48] | All we need is confirmation. | 我们需要的只是确认而已 |
[22:50] | Secretary McCord, your husband is awake. | 国务卿女士 您丈夫醒了 |
[22:52] | He’s asking for you. | 他想见您 |
[22:55] | I trust that your government’s gonna do the right thing. | 我相信贵国政府一定会做出正确的决定 |
[23:07] | The doctor will be with you in a minute. | 医生马上就来 |
[23:09] | Finally! | 终于见到你们了 |
[23:12] | People without needles and pills! | 终于见到不拿着针头和药片的人了 |
[23:14] | – We love you! – Hi. – Secretary McCord, | -我们爱你 -麦考德国务卿 |
[23:16] | I have the results of your husband’s bioassay. | 我拿到您丈夫的活体检定结果了 |
[23:18] | Henry’s exposure was limited to one sievert of radiation. | 亨利受到的辐射量只有一个西韦特 |
[23:22] | That’s enough for some nasty symptoms, | 会有一些不好的症状 |
[23:23] | but it’s well below a fatal dose. | 但是远低于致命量 |
[23:25] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[23:26] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:28] | Mom, let go of the doctor. | 妈妈 放开医生吧 |
[23:30] | – Can we see him now? – Go ahead. | -我们现在能进去看他吗 -去吧 |
[23:33] | We can? Okay. | 可以吗 好的 |
[23:34] | Hi. Hi. You’re in. | 你们进来了 |
[23:36] | – You’re in! Hi. – Hi, Dad! | -你们进来了 -爸爸 |
[23:38] | Hi, hi. Hi, sweetheart. Hi, big man. Ooh! | 宝贝 大小伙子 |
[23:41] | – Come on. – Hey, buddy. | -没事了 -还好吧 老爸 |
[23:42] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[23:43] | Oh. Waiting for my superpowers to kick in. | 我还在等我的超能力起效呢 |
[23:48] | – Are you okay? – Hi. Yeah. I just want to go home. | -你还好吗 -没事 就是想回家 |
[23:51] | – Can I go home? – As soon as you sign the release. | -我可以回家了吗 -签了这出院单就行了 |
[23:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 好好好 |
[24:13] | So, is it cool if I spend the night at Bobby’s tonight? | 我今晚能去波比家过夜吗 |
[24:15] | Seriously? A sleepover, Jace? | 你开玩笑吧 过夜 小杰 |
[24:17] | What? I’m returning to normalcy. | 怎么了啊 我这是恢复正常状态啊 |
[24:19] | – Normality. – It’s an accepted form. | -是常态 -我说的也没错 |
[24:21] | Uh, not while I’m still breathing. | 只要我还没断气这就是错的 |
[24:23] | Jace, are you seriously asking? | 小杰 你真的要去别人家过夜吗 |
[24:26] | No. Come on. We’re gonna go home as a family. | 别这样 我们全家要一起回家 |
[24:30] | While your father’s still breathing. | 趁你爸还没断气 |
[24:31] | Besides, don’t you want to see if he glows in the dark? | 而且你难道不想看看他晚上会不会发光吗 |
[24:33] | Ma’am, uh, I have Jay for you. | 国务卿 杰伊来电 |
[24:36] | Tell me the Italians came through. | 拜托告诉我是意大利那边有结果了 |
[24:37] | Big-time. The recording’s authentic. | 好消息 录音核实了 |
[24:39] | Former hostage ID’d it | 一名曾被劫持的人质指认 |
[24:41] | as the voice of Jibral Disah. | 录音中的声音是贾布里勒·迪萨的 |
[24:44] | So we have a target? | 所以我们有目标了 |
[24:46] | White House is expecting you. | 白宫正在等您 |
[24:50] | Babe… | 亲爱的… |
[24:52] | – It’s okay. – I got… | -没事的 -我得… |
[24:53] | I’m in good hands. | 我有人照顾 |
[24:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:57] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[24:58] | – Take care of your dad. – I will. | -照顾好你爸 -交给我吧 |
[25:11] | Where are we? | 什么情况 |
[25:12] | Our Reapers are just coming into range. | “收割机”无人机已经进入射程 |
[25:14] | Sir, before we launch, | 总统先生 在发射之前 |
[25:15] | I think we should consider a capture mission. | 我认为我们应该考虑抓捕 |
[25:18] | What’s the situation on the ground? | 地面情况怎么样 |
[25:20] | Difficult. There are a number of active militias in the area, | 不乐观 该区域内有数名武装分子 |
[25:23] | plus whatever guys HS has behind those walls. | 还不知道沙希德在那墙后备了什么人手 |
[25:27] | Well, after today’s attack, | 见识过今天的袭击 |
[25:29] | I’m not eager to underestimate them. | 我觉得他们的实力不容低估 |
[25:32] | I agree, sir. | 我同意 总统阁下 |
[25:33] | We could be looking at heavy casualties. | 可能会造成大量伤亡 |
[25:35] | For a target of this value, isn’t it worth it? | 对于这样重要的目标 难道不值得一试吗 |
[25:37] | I’m not saying go in hard. | 我不是说硬闯 |
[25:39] | We can monitor | 我们可以先监视 |
[25:40] | then slowly contain them with Special Forces. | 然后由特种部队慢慢控制他们 |
[25:42] | How confident are we that Disah is there? | 迪萨在里面的可能性有多大 |
[25:45] | 80% 80%. | |
[25:46] | A man matching his description | 一个多小时前 发现一名 |
[25:48] | was seen entering the compound a little over an hour ago. | 符合他的特征的男性进入该建筑物 |
[25:52] | In 2001, we slow-played it on Bin Laden. | 我们在2001年打击本·拉登时不够果断 |
[25:55] | It was almost a decade until we saw him again. | 过了将近十年才再次发现他的踪迹 |
[25:57] | Public does want a win, sir. | 民众想看我们打一场胜仗 总统阁下 |
[26:00] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[26:01] | And I don’t want another Tora Bora, Dennis. | 我可不想再有一次托拉博拉行动 丹尼斯 |
[26:05] | Take the shot, Admiral. | 行动吧 上将 |
[26:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统阁下 |
[26:09] | Reaper One, Reaper Two, | 收割者一号 收割者二号 |
[26:10] | you are cleared to engage. | 允许开火 |
[26:12] | Copy. Missile on the way. | 收到 导弹已发射 |
[26:14] | Time of flight: eight seconds. | 飞行时间 八秒 |
[26:16] | Seven, six, five, | 七 六 五 |
[26:19] | four, three, two… | 四 三 二… |
[26:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:45] | Here. Uh, let me take your coat. | 把外套给我吧 |
[26:47] | Oh. Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Are you thirsty? | 喝点东西吗 |
[26:54] | Is – is that you with Nelson Mandela? | 这 这是你和纳尔逊·曼德拉吗 |
[26:59] | You know what, I… I could go for a scotch. | 不如给我来杯威士忌吧 |
[27:02] | Single malt or blend? | 纯麦芽还是混合的 |
[27:03] | Surprise me. | 听你的喽 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:13] | Ah, Gael. | 盖尔 |
[27:28] | Sorry. That was an old friend. | 抱歉 是个老朋友打来的 |
[27:31] | We were supposed to go see Uncle Vanya this evening | 我们今晚本来打算去肯尼迪中心 |
[27:33] | at the Kennedy Center, but it was… cancelled, obviously. | 看《凡尼亚舅舅》 不过很显然 取消了 |
[27:40] | I didn’t know you were into theater. | 我都不知道你还对戏剧感兴趣 |
[27:42] | Secret’s out. | 这下被你发现了 |
[27:45] | That’s lovely, isn’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[27:47] | That was a present from Boris Yeltsin. | 那是鲍里斯·叶利钦[前俄罗斯总统]送的礼物 |
[27:51] | Do you play? | 你弹吗 |
[27:51] | I dabble. | 略懂一二 |
[27:53] | I had to learn for an experimental piece | 我随舞蹈团在明斯克演出的时候 |
[27:55] | my dance troupe did in Minsk. | 试着学了一曲 |
[27:59] | Here’s to unexpected skills. | 敬鲜为人知的技能 |
[28:07] | Smoke bomb. | 够劲儿吧[烟雾弹] |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:10] | It’s not the night for that expression. | 今晚好像不适合打这个比方 |
[28:14] | Sheets. | 床单 |
[28:15] | You know, I always figured that you lived more like a… | 知道吗 我一直以为你日子过得更像 |
[28:19] | Not a cat lady, all right? | 不是猫夫人 好吧 |
[28:21] | I just mean more like me. | 我想说 更像我一些 |
[28:22] | Half of my furniture is from Ikea. | 我一半的家具是从宜家买的 |
[28:26] | And that’s the good half. | 还是好的那一半 |
[28:27] | Well, we all have our priorities. | 我们都有生活的重心 |
[28:30] | I just can’t get out of the mindset | 我只是一直在钻牛角尖 |
[28:32] | that this is all temporary. | 觉得现在拥有的一切都是暂时的 |
[28:36] | Well, if you’re worried about job security… | 如果你是在担心丢工作… |
[28:38] | Well, that’s a given in this town. | 这份工作实在是住在这个城市的意义 |
[28:40] | No, I mean… I mean life. | 不是这个 我是说… 我是说生活 |
[28:44] | And that was before | 在有人在我们小区引爆炸弹之前 |
[28:46] | someone set off a bomb in my neighborhood. | 我就一直在纠结这事了 |
[28:50] | When I was a kid, I had severe asthma. | 我小时候有很严重的哮喘 |
[28:53] | I spent most of high school in the hospital. | 高中的大部分时间都是在医院度过的 |
[28:58] | My prom date was, uh, | 我的毕业舞会舞伴是 |
[28:59] | the most beautiful drip bag in the ward. | 病房里最漂亮的输液袋 |
[29:03] | I grew out of the worst of it. | 我挺过了最艰难的时期 |
[29:05] | Some of my friends weren’t as lucky. | 我的有些朋友就没有这么幸运了 |
[29:07] | That explains your fear of dust. | 怪不得你这么怕放射尘埃 |
[29:11] | My rational mind knows that it’s safe to go home. | 理智告诉我 回家吧 家里是安全的 |
[29:16] | But I just… I can’t. | 可我就是… 做不到 |
[29:22] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[29:28] | You can stay here as long as you like. | 你想在这里住多久都行 |
[29:30] | No need for rationality. | 不需要理智 |
[29:38] | I’ll get you a pillow. | 我去给你拿枕头 |
[29:55] | They sent the Secretary of State to check on me. | 他们居然派国务卿来查房 |
[29:58] | Well, the President was busy, so… | 没办法 总统太忙走不开 所以… |
[30:00] | Mm. Yeah. Mm. Excuses. Excuses. | 都是借口 借口 |
[30:03] | Gosh. | 天哪 |
[30:04] | Hit by a dirty bomb, and I still find you hot. | 遭到放射性炸弹攻击 我还是觉得你这么火辣 |
[30:07] | Well, that’s probably ’cause I’m radioactive. | 那可能是因为我身上有辐射 |
[30:11] | What do you think was up with Jason | 你觉得杰森最近是怎么了 |
[30:13] | and that whole sleepover thing? | 还有去别人家借宿的事 |
[30:17] | Oh, he’s a teenager. | 他还小 |
[30:18] | I think maybe he’s afraid to sleep at home | 他可能害怕在家睡 |
[30:21] | because on some level, | 因为某种程度上 |
[30:24] | this house is a target. | 这栋房子是个目标 |
[30:26] | This house is a fortress. | 这里都赶得上堡垒了 |
[30:27] | So was the conference. Look what happened. | 那个会议也是 出了多大的事 |
[30:33] | Speaking of, the doctor said | 对了 医生说 |
[30:36] | that the tourniquet you applied to that woman’s leg– | 你在那个女人腿上绑的止血带 |
[30:40] | it saved her life. | 救了她的命 |
[30:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:47] | I’ve decided to rejoin DIA. | 我决定重回国防情报局了 |
[30:57] | You know, why don’t we talk about this | 不如等你身体好些了 |
[30:59] | when you’re feeling better? | 我们再谈这个吧 |
[30:59] | Babe, don’t patronize me. | 别糊弄我 |
[31:01] | You know, a few hours ago, | 几个小时之前 |
[31:02] | I didn’t know if you were gonna live or die. | 我都不知道你是生是死 |
[31:06] | Can’t we just take a minute here? | 我们就不能歇口气吗 |
[31:07] | No. Hizb Al-Shahid isn’t taking a minute. | 不能 沙希德组织可不休息 |
[31:09] | You really want to have this conversation now? | 你真想现在谈这些吗 |
[31:14] | Okay, fine, but you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[31:17] | I don’t think that we can handle | 我觉得我们经不起 |
[31:19] | the both of us being in the line of fire again. | 两个人都冲锋陷阵了 |
[31:21] | Look what it did to our marriage the first time. | 别忘了上一次对我们的婚姻造成了什么影响 |
[31:24] | We were fine. | 我们没事啊 |
[31:25] | We weren’t. | 有事 |
[31:27] | I wasn’t. | 我有事 |
[31:32] | I got to close my eyes. | 我得睡一会儿 |
[31:33] | Of course. | 好 |
[32:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:14] | Good morning. Please. | 早 请坐 |
[32:16] | Eggs in the hole. | 面包煎蛋马上就来 |
[32:17] | The one and only dish in my culinary repertoire. | 这是我唯一会做的一道菜 |
[32:22] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不用这么麻烦 |
[32:24] | It’s just a small token of my appreciation. | 我只想稍表感谢 |
[32:28] | I know it was an imposition. | 我知道我有点自作主张 |
[32:30] | It really wasn’t. | 真的没有 |
[32:31] | I should be thanking you. | 该是我谢谢你 |
[32:35] | It’s hard to be alone in the wake of a tragedy. | 悲剧过后 独自一人会很难过 |
[32:38] | Honestly, I was happy for the company. | 说真的 你能陪我 我很高兴 |
[32:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:42] | So, how runny would you like your egg? | 你的蛋要几分熟 |
[32:45] | It really doesn’t matter. | 真的无所谓了 |
[32:48] | The pan’s on fire. | 锅烧着了 |
[32:50] | What? | 什么 |
[33:02] | Jane, I want back in at DIA. | 简 我想回国防情报局 |
[33:04] | I’d ask what changed your mind, | 我本应问问你为什么改变了主意 |
[33:06] | but, uh, it seems fairly obvious. | 但原因也很显然 |
[33:09] | A dirty bomb does have a way of clarifying things. | 一颗放射性炸弹的确能看清很多事情 |
[33:12] | That’s irony for you. | 对你还真是讽刺 |
[33:14] | Okay. I’ll run it up the flagpole, | 好吧 我这就去办 |
[33:16] | but it should be a formality. | 但这回是正式加入 |
[33:17] | In the meantime, take care of yourself. | 与此同时 你照顾好自己 |
[33:20] | – I will. – Seriously, Dad? You should be resting. | -我会的 -爸 你应该去休息 |
[33:22] | Have you met our father? | 你还不了解爸吗 |
[33:23] | He doesn’t just march to the beat of his own drummer. | 他可不会照本宣科[按照鼓点走] |
[33:25] | He killed the drummer and smashed his drum. | 他会独树一帜 标新立异[杀了鼓手 砸了鼓] |
[33:27] | Did he also kill the doctor that ordered him to stay in bed? | 那他也杀了让他卧床的医生吗 |
[33:30] | Okay, okay, enough metaphoric violence. | 行了 别用隐喻对我语言暴力了 |
[33:32] | Um, and I’m feeling much better, thank you for asking. | 虽然没人问 但我感觉好多了 |
[33:35] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[33:36] | – Okay, bye. Please rest. – Bye. | -拜拜 去休息吧 -拜拜 |
[33:38] | – I love you. – Bye. Bye, Dad. | -我爱你 -再见 爸爸 |
[33:40] | Are you going? | 你出去吗 |
[33:41] | Yeah. All right. Bye. Bye. | 出 拜拜 |
[33:48] | Did you call Jane Fellows? | 你打给简·费罗斯了吗 |
[33:50] | I did. | 是的 |
[33:53] | I support your decision. | 我支持你的决定 |
[33:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不支持 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | I’m not gonna divorce you over it. | 我不会因此和你离婚的 |
[34:03] | Well, that’s fair enough. | 很合理 |
[34:05] | Okay, good. Now will you please get back in bed? | 现在你能回床上休息了吗 |
[34:08] | Well, that depends. You gonna come with me? | 那得看你跟不跟我一起去了 |
[34:12] | I’ll give you five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[34:20] | You okay for tonight? | 今晚你可以了吗 |
[34:21] | You know what? I think I’m okay. | 我觉得可以了 |
[34:23] | Oh. Good. | 那就好 |
[34:25] | That is, until the next national existential crisis. | 直到下一个国家存亡危机之前 |
[34:33] | I’d like the secretary’s remarks for the NCTC by noon. | 中午前把国务卿要交给国家反恐中心的评论交给我 |
[34:36] | On it. | 这就去 |
[34:37] | Satellites confirm the target was completely destroyed. | 卫星确认目标被完全摧毁 |
[34:41] | But new SIGINT indicates | 但新的通信情报表明 |
[34:43] | that Jibral Disah was not present at the compound. | 贾布里勒·迪萨当时并不在那里 |
[34:46] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[34:47] | His phone pinged from Al-Sultan, | 在苏丹收到了他的手机信号 |
[34:49] | about 60 klicks away. | 距目标60公里 |
[34:50] | Obviously our recon team was mistaken | 显然我们的侦察队 |
[34:52] | about the target’s identity. | 搞错了目标的身份 |
[34:54] | We probably missed the real McCoy by a matter of hours. | 我们可能和真正的麦考伊错过了几个小时 |
[34:56] | So for all we know, | 目前我们已知 |
[34:58] | he’s gone to ground, | 他已经转入地下了 |
[34:59] | free to rebuild the organization at will. | 能够自由地重建组织 |
[35:02] | I made the wrong call. | 我做错了决定 |
[35:05] | No… sir. It was worth the shot. | 不 这个决定很明智 |
[35:08] | We eliminated key members of the organization. | 我们清除了组织内几名关键成员 |
[35:12] | The secretary is right. | 国务卿说的没错 |
[35:13] | We, uh… we did real damage. | 我们对他们造成了重创 |
[35:15] | Then again, that wasn’t our mission. | 可那不是我们的任务 |
[35:19] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[35:21] | I’d like to offer my resignation. | 请收下我的辞呈 |
[35:23] | Ephraim, what… what are you doing? | 埃弗兰 你这是做什么 |
[35:25] | The right thing. | 做我该做的事 |
[35:26] | Now that the dust has cleared on the dirty bomb, | 如今放射性炸弹的事已经平息 |
[35:29] | I have to take responsibility | 我得为摩尔多瓦的 |
[35:31] | for the botched raid at Moldova, | 冒失突袭 |
[35:32] | and the failure to track the uranium used in the bomb. | 以及没能追查到炸弹所用的铀负起责任 |
[35:36] | I’m the Director of National Intelligence. | 我是国家情报局局长 |
[35:39] | The buck stops with me. | 责任应该由我来背 |
[35:40] | No. This wasn’t on you, Ephraim. | 不 这不是你的错 埃弗兰 |
[35:44] | Not by a long shot. | 怎么也不该由你负责 |
[35:45] | I won’t accept. | 我不会接受 |
[35:49] | Sir. | 阁下 |
[35:50] | But rest assured, heads will roll. | 不过你放心 有些人会丢饭碗的 |
[35:53] | We need to make changes, and fast. | 我们要改变策略 而且要快 |
[35:55] | Something our proud bureaucracy isn’t exactly known for. | 这可不是官僚机构容易做到的 |
[35:59] | Sir, if I may. | 长官 我想说一句 |
[36:02] | If we’re going to prevent future attacks, | 如果我们想要阻止接下来的袭击 |
[36:05] | I suggest creating a special working group. | 我建议组建一个特别工作小组 |
[36:08] | How special are we talking? | 要多特别 |
[36:10] | I mean, an elite group with executive powers. | 有行政权的精英团队 |
[36:13] | The tip of the spear. | 最顶尖的人物 |
[36:14] | You’re describing the National Security Council. | 你说的就是国家安全委员会 |
[36:17] | No, the opposite, actually. | 不 实际上恰恰相反 |
[36:19] | We need to bypass the mandarins | 我们需要绕过官方机构 |
[36:21] | and find people who are willing to challenge the status quo. | 要找那些愿意挑战现状的人 |
[36:25] | Hizb al-Shahid is | 沙希德组织 |
[36:26] | unlike any terrorist group we’ve ever seen. | 不同于我们见过的任何一个恐怖组织 |
[36:28] | If we’re gonna stop them, | 如果我们想要阻止他们 |
[36:31] | we have to think outside the box. | 就要跳出条条框框 |
[36:34] | I’ll take it under advisement. | 我会认真考虑的 |
[36:36] | For the moment, let’s adjourn. | 我们暂时讨论到这里 |
[36:38] | I have victims I have to go see. | 我要去看一下受伤的人 |
[36:41] | Dennis, why don’t you hang back? | 丹尼斯 你稍等一下 |
[36:54] | Mate in three. | 将军 |
[36:57] | No, no. No, I… | 不不不 我 |
[36:59] | I can… | 我能 |
[37:01] | Busted. | 输了吧 |
[37:02] | – So much for superpowers. – Hey, watch it. | -超能力也就这个意思了 -你看好了 |
[37:04] | I could still have death rays. | 我身上可能还有死光射线呢 |
[37:06] | Well played, Padawan. | 说得好 绝地学徒[《星球大战》] |
[37:09] | I’m afraid your request has been denied. | 很抱歉 你的申请被拒绝了 |
[37:12] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:14] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[37:15] | But word is that Director Ellerman just got fired. | 不过听说埃勒曼局长被开除了 |
[37:18] | SecDef might be next, and the bleeding doesn’t stop there. | 下一个可能是国防部长 还会牵扯很多人 |
[37:21] | The whole IC is in turmoil. | 整个高层都不稳定 |
[37:23] | That doesn’t explain the decision. | 可这跟我的事有什么关系呢 |
[37:24] | Look, I’m sorry, Henry. | 我很抱歉 亨利 |
[37:26] | I wish I had an answer for you. | 我也希望我有答案 |
[37:38] | Did you block me at DIA? | 是你不让我进国情局的吗 |
[37:41] | – Excuse me? – I was rejected. | -什么 -我被拒绝了 |
[37:43] | Somebody had their finger on the scale. | 有人插手了这件事 |
[37:44] | Well, I-I didn’t have my finger on any scale. | 我没有插手任何事 |
[37:49] | Yeah, but you weren’t exactly thrilled about me rejoining. | 可是你对我重新加入的事并不高兴 |
[37:51] | Did you say anything to Ephraim Ware or Russell? | 你跟埃弗兰·威尔或者拉塞尔说过什么吗 |
[37:52] | Are you actually accusing me here? | 你这是在指责我吗 |
[37:54] | Look, maybe you just complained about me rejoining, | 可能你向他们抱怨了我重新加入的事 |
[37:57] | and they took it from there. | 他们认真了 |
[37:58] | I don’t complain about you, Henry. | 我没有抱怨过你的事 亨利 |
[37:59] | Not anywhere. Not at work. | 从没有 工作时也没有 |
[38:01] | And I’m starting to feel attacked. | 我觉得你这是在怪我 |
[38:02] | Well, I’m feeling played, because it makes no sense. | 我觉得自己被耍了 因为这完全不合理 |
[38:06] | – I’m on your side. I… – Good. | -我是支持你的 我 -很好 |
[38:10] | Then call the President and ask him to reinstate me. | 那就给总统打电话让他启用我 |
[38:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:23] | Well, you can ask him yourself. | 你可以自己问他了 |
[38:26] | That was the White House. | 白宫打来的 |
[38:28] | Conrad’s on his way over here. | 康拉德正在来这里的路上 |
[38:30] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[38:34] | Hi, Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[38:35] | Henry. Good to see you back on your feet. | 亨利 很高兴看到你恢复了 |
[38:37] | Good to be back on my feet. Hey, Russell. | 我也很高兴 拉塞尔 |
[38:39] | Can I get you a drink? | 你们要喝点什么吗 |
[38:40] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:42] | I will get out of your hair. | 我就不打扰了 |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:45] | Stay. | 留下 |
[38:47] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[38:48] | Jason! Socks! | 杰森 你的袜子 |
[38:50] | – Sorry. Sorry. – Sorry! | -抱歉 抱歉 -抱歉 |
[38:54] | So, I, uh, heard you’re interested in rejoining DIA. | 我听说你想重新加入国情局 |
[39:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[39:02] | But, apparently, the feeling wasn’t mutual. | 不过 他们不这么认为 |
[39:05] | They were just acting on my orders. | 他们只是在服从我的命令 |
[39:07] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[39:08] | Because your wife told me something this morning | 因为你妻子今天早晨跟我说了些事 |
[39:09] | that stuck with me. | 我一直在考虑 |
[39:12] | I’m starting a working group, | 我要开始组建一个工作组 |
[39:15] | and making Russell its point man. | 让拉塞尔来负责 |
[39:18] | I want the circle to be tight and close, | 我希望这个圈子紧密而且亲近 |
[39:21] | and I want you to be on it. | 所以我想你加入 |
[39:23] | I’ll check in from time to time, | 我会时不时的检查工作 |
[39:25] | but for the most part, it’ll be autonomous. | 不过大部分时间都是各自工作 |
[39:28] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[39:29] | I’m playing catch-up here. What is this? | 让我捋一捋 什么意思 |
[39:32] | It’s a special working group, | 是一个特别工作组 |
[39:33] | tasked with tracking Hizb al-Shahid, | 任务就是追踪沙希德组织 |
[39:35] | in particular its leader, Jibral Disah. | 特别是它的头领 贾布里勒·迪萨 |
[39:38] | With the ultimate goal of eradicating both. | 最终目标就是消灭他们 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | Okay. Why me? | 好吧 为什么选我 |
[39:47] | Because you have experience, | 因为你有经验 |
[39:50] | an impartial point of view, | 看问题不带偏见 |
[39:53] | and, frankly, because I trust you. | 而且说实话 是因为我信得过你 |
[39:59] | And given what we’re up against, | 而且考虑到我们的敌人 |
[40:00] | your religious expertise should be invaluable. | 你的宗教专长会派上很大用场 |
[40:03] | My background is really more Medieval. | 我研究的都是中世纪的 |
[40:06] | So is our enemy. | 我们的敌人也是 |
[40:07] | As far as we’re concerned, | 我们觉得 |
[40:08] | your fitness for this assignment is unmatched. | 你非常适合这个任务 |
[40:12] | And State will be fully read in. | 而且国务院也会全部介入 |
[40:18] | Which means that I’ll be… | 也就是说我可以 |
[40:20] | – We can actually talk… – Talk to each other. | -我们可以不用 -不用对彼此保密了 |
[40:22] | With luck, we should be able | 幸运的话 我们应该能够 |
[40:24] | to cut through any intelligence community disconnects | 把各情报机构缺少的部分连接起来 |
[40:27] | and bring Jibral Disah to justice, swiftly. | 快速地将贾布里勒·迪萨绳之以法 |
[40:30] | So, Henry, what do you say? | 怎么样 亨利 你怎么想 |
[40:33] | You up for helping to capture | 你愿意帮助我们 |
[40:34] | the most wanted terrorist on the planet? | 抓捕这个世界上的头号恐怖分子吗 |
[40:38] | Yeah. I’m in. | 是的 我愿意 |
[40:41] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |