时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | As-salaam alaikum. | 你好 |
[00:18] | Wa alaikum salaam. | 你好 |
[00:23] | Nice, isn’t it? | 挺不错的吧 |
[00:29] | Sharp, anyway. | 反正是够锋利 |
[00:33] | A gift from Jibral Disah. | 这是贾布里勒·迪萨送给您的 |
[00:36] | You’ve done your homework. | 你们是研究过了 |
[00:37] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[00:40] | Yeah, the caliph in Libya sent it when we pledged our allegiance | 利比亚的伊斯兰国伟大地袭击了美国后 |
[00:44] | after his glorious attack on America. | 这是他为我们宣誓效忠而送来的礼物 |
[00:48] | Surprised they sent you. | 我很惊讶他们会派你来 |
[00:50] | “No negotiating with terrorists” and all that. | 不是说好了不与恐怖分子交涉吗 |
[00:53] | I’m not here as a U.S. official. | 我来此并不代表美国 |
[00:57] | Tonight, I bring a proposal from the government of Iraq. | 今晚我带来的是伊拉克政府的提议 |
[01:02] | Go on then. | 说来听听 |
[01:04] | They’re prepared to return five of your fighters | 他们同意释放在拉马迪战场上俘虏的 |
[01:07] | captured on the battlefield in Ramadi, | 五位战士 |
[01:10] | in return for the 106 Nigerian schoolgirls in your captivity. | 来交换在你这关押的106名尼日利亚女孩 |
[01:17] | It’s a good offer. | 这个条件不错 |
[01:21] | What’s your answer? | 您的答复是什么 |
[01:30] | I like a practical gift. | 我喜欢实用的礼物 |
[01:36] | How about I send you back with this one’s head in a bag? | 你觉得我让你带着她的脑袋回去如何 |
[01:41] | What’d you think of that for an answer? | 你觉得这个答复如何 |
[01:46] | I think such an answer | 我觉得这样的做法 |
[01:50] | would be beneath the dignity | 是您这样高贵的酋长 |
[01:53] | of an emir like yourself. | 所不齿的 |
[02:00] | You’re a clever one, aren’t you? | 你还挺聪明嘛 |
[02:02] | Where you from, anyway? | 你是哪里人 |
[02:05] | New York… | 纽约 |
[02:06] | but my parents are from Abuja, like yours. | 但我的父母和您一样来自阿布贾 |
[02:11] | That’s why they sent you, | 所以他们才派你来 |
[02:13] | ’cause we’re both Hausa. | 因为我们都是豪萨人 |
[02:15] | We’re gonna bond over our immigrant experience, are we? | 我们在移民经验上会有共鸣 对吗 |
[02:20] | Nah, mate. | 伙计这可行不通 |
[02:22] | I am a king… | 我是国王 |
[02:25] | and you’re just a messenger. | 你不过是个送信的 |
[02:29] | Give him your answer | 用你最标准的英语 |
[02:30] | in your best schoolgirl English. | 告诉他你的答复 |
[02:34] | My sisters and I | 我和我的姐妹们 |
[02:36] | are most happy here | 非常高兴能够在这里 |
[02:38] | as wives to the glorious defenders | 做唯一信仰的 |
[02:41] | of the one true faith. | 荣耀卫士们的妻子 |
[02:43] | The only way we will part from our husbands | 唯一能让我们离开我们的丈夫的方法 |
[02:45] | is as martyrs in death. | 是成为殉教者 |
[02:47] | Which is what they’ll be | 要是再有人来找他们 |
[02:49] | if anyone comes looking for them again. | 她们就会成为殉教者 |
[02:53] | Blood… | 血腥 |
[02:54] | death… | 死亡 |
[02:56] | and cleansing fire. | 和洗礼之火 |
[02:59] | That is the emir’s answer, now and always. | 这就是酋长的答复 现在和以后都是 |
[03:06] | Your ranks are depleted. | 你的部下已经不多了 |
[03:08] | You need those fighters… | 你需要这些斗士 |
[03:09] | Go, messenger, | 快走吧 送信的 |
[03:11] | and tell them what I said… | 在我抛弃我的高贵前 |
[03:14] | before I forget my dignity. | 去告诉他们我的答复 |
[03:26] | And at 9:00, you’ve got | 你九点钟要见 |
[03:27] | Dan Hass from the Office of Management Policy, | 管理协调及创新办公室的丹·哈斯 |
[03:29] | Rightsizing, and Innovation. | 协调和创新 |
[03:33] | I wonder if he’s the innovator | 是不是他这个创新者 |
[03:34] | behind the word “Rightsizing.” | 想出来的这个词 |
[03:39] | Hey, that’s Jareth. | 看 那是杰瑞斯 |
[03:41] | Pull over, pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[03:42] | Oh, ma’am, we’re already running late. | 国务卿 我们已经晚了 |
[03:44] | Jareth! | 杰瑞斯 |
[03:46] | Oh, Madam Sec… Mrs… uh, Stevie’s mum. | 国务卿女士…夫人…斯蒂芬的妈妈 |
[03:49] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[03:50] | Oh, good, Elizabeth. | 好 伊丽莎白 |
[03:51] | Rubicon crossed. | 真是说出的话收不回了 |
[03:52] | Um… I– do you– I’m just running late. | 你是…我就是有点要晚了 |
[03:54] | I can see that. Can’t we give you a ride? | 我能看出来 我们载你一程吧 |
[03:57] | I wouldn’t want to impose… | 我不想麻烦你… |
[03:58] | Oh, just get in the car already. | 赶紧上车吧 |
[03:59] | You’re not the only one running late. | 你不是唯一一个要迟到的 |
[04:01] | Right, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[04:06] | This is unnecessary, but totally appreciated. | 你不用这么麻烦的 但非常谢谢你 |
[04:07] | Don’t be silly. Where are you going? | 别客气 你要去哪 |
[04:09] | Uh, Metro station three blocks up would be perfect. | 三个街区后的地铁站就好了 |
[04:11] | Great. | 好 |
[04:13] | Jareth, you cannot run around in the snow in those. | 杰瑞斯 你不能下雪天穿这种鞋 |
[04:17] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:18] | – They’re fine. – You’ll catch pneumonia. | -没事 -你会得肺炎的 |
[04:20] | You need a good pair of winter boots. | 你需要一双好的雪地靴 |
[04:23] | W-what was the name, Blake, | 布莱克 我圣诞节给亨利买的那双靴子 |
[04:24] | of those boots that I got Henry for Christmas? | 叫什么来着 |
[04:26] | Uh, I will double-check and send Jareth the link. | 我回头查查就把链接发给杰瑞斯 |
[04:28] | Really, that’s-that’s not necessary. | 您真不用麻烦 |
[04:30] | Do yourself a favor and do your mother a favor, | 对你自己好点 别让你妈妈担心 |
[04:32] | and invest in a pair of these boots. Promise? | 花钱买双好靴子 答应我 |
[04:35] | Okay, I promise. | 好 我答应你 |
[04:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:39] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[04:40] | you’re one of the few Westerners to meet | 你是为数不多的一个来自西方国家 |
[04:42] | Hadi Bangote face-to-face and live to tell the tale. | 亲自见过哈迪·邦格特且能活着讲述这一经历的人 |
[04:46] | Did you learn anything about him | 你对他了解些什么 |
[04:47] | that you think could be useful? | 能帮到我们的吗 |
[04:48] | Well… he’s got a huge ego, that’s for sure. | 他极其自满 这点毫无疑问 |
[04:52] | Loved being called the emir. | 喜欢被称为酋长 |
[04:54] | Other than that, he’s as close to pure evil as I’ve ever seen. | 除此之外 他是我见过的最接近纯粹邪恶的人 |
[04:59] | So, your opinion is that Boko Haram | 你的看法是博科圣地 |
[05:01] | is opposed to any further attempts at negotiation | 反对任何进一步 |
[05:04] | to get the girls back? | 就放回这些女孩的协商 |
[05:04] | Oh, violently opposed. | 强力反对 |
[05:06] | So as far as this working group is concerned, | 那就我们小组来说 |
[05:08] | our recommendation for securing the girls’ release is…? | 我们对于救回这些女孩的建议 |
[05:10] | Back to the drawing board, | 又变成了纸上谈兵 |
[05:12] | in so many words. | 差不多吧 |
[05:14] | Folks, I know this is a setback, | 大伙听着 这确实是退后了一大步 |
[05:16] | after all the months of work we’ve put in, | 尤其是经过几个月来的努力 |
[05:18] | but let’s keep thinking outside the box. | 但让我们继续想办法 |
[05:20] | The Secretary remains committed to seeing these girls get home | 国务卿依然决议要把这些女孩救回家 |
[05:23] | to their families… and, Chris, | 让他们回到家人身边 克里斯 |
[05:25] | Secretary McCord wanted me to personally convey her | 麦考德国务卿让我亲自告诉你 |
[05:27] | appreciation for your bravery and commitment. | 她十分欣赏你的勇气和决心 |
[05:29] | We can’t let them down, Jay. | 我们不能让他们失望 杰 |
[05:31] | We’re going to stay after it. | 我们会继续努力 |
[05:32] | We can’t let them… can’t let them down. | 不能让他们…不能让他们失望 |
[05:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:35] | Yeah, uh, just had a headache come on all of a sudden. | 没事 就是突然有点头痛 |
[05:38] | Can I get you some aspirin? | 我给你拿点阿司匹林吧 |
[05:39] | I just need some air… I’m… | 我需要透透气…我… |
[05:41] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[05:42] | Quick, call 911. | 快点打911 |
[05:43] | Chris! Chris… | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[05:47] | Thank you again for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[05:49] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:52] | And say hi to my daughter for me | 你看到我女儿时 |
[05:54] | – when you see her. – Yes, absolutely, thank you. | -替我问个好 -没问题 谢谢 |
[05:55] | And get those boots, you! | 你记得买靴子 |
[05:57] | Yes, the boots! | 好 会买的 |
[06:07] | Too much? | 有点过头了吗 |
[06:08] | Did I come on too strong? | 我是不是太强势了 |
[06:15] | Oh, ma’am, we can’t go to the State Department. | 国务卿 我们不能去国务院 |
[06:18] | Why, is that the White House? | 怎么了 白宫有事了吗 |
[06:19] | No, I mean, we can’t go to the State Department. | 不 我是说不能去国务院 |
[06:23] | It’s being evacuated. | 那里正被疏散 |
[06:30] | Since we pinged Jibral Disah’s new wife Hijriyyah in Libya | 自打我们几天前在利比亚发现了 |
[06:33] | at this location several days ago, | 贾布里勒·迪萨的新妻子希雷亚 |
[06:34] | we’ve had a high-altitude drone surveilling the compound… | 我们一直使用高空无人机监视这里 |
[06:38] | but so far we’ve had no sign of Disah. | 但我们从未发现迪萨的踪迹 |
[06:42] | Or Hijriyyah. | 也没发现希雷亚 |
[06:42] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 谁的踪迹都没有 |
[06:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:46] | For a compound that size, | 对于这种大小的营地 |
[06:47] | you’d expect a lot more activity, | 我们本该看到更多活动 |
[06:49] | vehicles coming in and out– that sort of thing. | 比如车辆出入之类的 |
[06:51] | Disah is the most wanted terrorist in the world. | 迪萨是世上首要恐怖分子 |
[06:53] | We know he’s gone to a lot of trouble | 我们知道他花了很大力气 |
[06:54] | to keep his new wife a secret. | 把自己的新妻子藏起来 |
[06:56] | Of course, but other than one older woman limping off | 当然 但除了有个老妇人 |
[06:59] | to the mosque every now and then, there’s been nothing. | 偶尔一瘸一拐去清真寺啥都没有 |
[07:01] | No movement. | 没有动作 |
[07:02] | – It’s hinky. – And no visual I.D. on Hijriyyah? | -很诡异 -而且没人亲眼见到希雷亚吗 |
[07:04] | If she’s in there, | 如果她在那 |
[07:06] | she has not set foot outside in a week. | 她已经一周没出来了 |
[07:08] | We’re considering the possibility that | 我们在考虑通信情报 |
[07:10] | perhaps SIGINT was inaccurate. | 不够精确的可能性 |
[07:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[07:16] | That the wife’s not there… at all? | 这个妻子压根不在那吗 |
[07:20] | We’ve got nothing? | 我们什么都没有吗 |
[07:26] | Okay, guys, ask yourselves: | 大家问问自己 |
[07:28] | is this the kind of report | 这种报告 |
[07:30] | that will bring a smile to the president’s weary visage? | 能让总统疲惫的脸上浮起笑容吗 |
[07:35] | Will he brighten and say, “Looks like my crack team | 他会开心地说 “看来我的精英小队 |
[07:38] | “Hasn’t found anything. | “啥都没做成 |
[07:40] | “That’s okay. I just like having them around.” | “但没关系 我就喜欢他们这种人”吗 |
[07:42] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[07:56] | All right, you get where I’m going with this. | 没关系 你们知道我什么意思 |
[07:59] | Think of something fast, or it’s your asses. | 快想办法 不然你们都得被炒 |
[08:02] | Now I’ve got other problems. | 我现在有别的问题要处理 |
[08:06] | Because he’d recently been in West Africa, | 因为他最近去过西非 |
[08:09] | they took him to NIH in Bethesda. | 他们把他送到了贝塞斯达的国家健康中心 |
[08:10] | The doctors there spun his blood, and he’s… | 医生们检验了他的血液 |
[08:14] | got Marburg virus. | 他感染了马尔堡病毒 |
[08:16] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[08:18] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[08:19] | Well, he’s got a hemorrhagic fever. | 他现在出血性发热 |
[08:20] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他情况如何 |
[08:23] | Media’s gonna be all over this. | 媒体会大肆报道的 |
[08:25] | Tell me his cover’s watertight. | 他的卧底身份没问题吧 |
[08:27] | Well, officially, he was on a USAID mission | 官方说法是他是美国人道组织官员 |
[08:31] | to Cameroon to explore alternative energy sources. | 前往喀麦隆研究新能源 |
[08:33] | He visited a wind farm or whatever to back that up, right? | 他去过个风力发电站啥的吧 |
[08:36] | We can’t have it getting around who he was really meeting with. | 我们可不能让人知道他实际是去见谁的 |
[08:39] | Yeah, Russell, he visited a wind farm. | 对 罗塞尔 他去过风力发电站 |
[08:41] | Meanwhile, the Truman building | 与此同时 杜鲁门大楼 |
[08:42] | is being scoured by guys in hazmat suits, | 正被生化队全面检测 |
[08:45] | one of my best diplomats was just admitted | 我最好的外交官 |
[08:47] | to a Level Four biocontainment ward, | 刚被送进四级生化隔离病房 |
[08:50] | and dozens of others were potentially exposed, | 还有十几个可能被感染的 |
[08:52] | including by the way, my top policy guy, okay. | 其中还有我的首席政策顾问 |
[08:55] | So how about we put a pin in second-guessing? | 我们能不能等下再怀疑自己 |
[09:00] | Yeah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:02] | Fair enough. | 你说得对 |
[09:04] | Damn shame about those schoolgirls, though. | 这些女学生的事太可惜了 |
[09:07] | I swear, if I could get my hands on the bastards who took them… | 我发誓 如果我能抓到那帮绑架她们的混蛋 |
[09:10] | I don’t get off on watching people suffer, | 我不靠看人受折磨来寻开心 |
[09:12] | but those guys… | 但这些混蛋受折磨吗 |
[09:15] | I might. | 我说不定会开心 |
[09:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:19] | Sorry, anyway, Director of CDC’s briefing POTUS. | 对不起 疾控中心主管正在跟总统汇报 |
[09:22] | We better get in there. | 我们得进去了 |
[09:24] | Sorry we’re late, Mr. President. | 对不起我们迟到了 总统先生 |
[09:26] | Dr. Rickman just caught us up on the domestic front, | 瑞科曼医生刚跟我们讲完国内状况 |
[09:30] | but I’m guessing the Africa part of this | 但我猜非洲的事态 |
[09:31] | is gonna be the real challenge. | 才是真正困难的 |
[09:33] | Sir, we’ve learned that the area | 总统先生 我们得知 |
[09:35] | of Northern Cameroon Mr. Santumari visited | 圣特马利先生去过的北喀麦隆地区 |
[09:37] | has experienced a cluster of Marburg cases unreported till now. | 曾有之前未发现的马尔堡感染病例 |
[09:41] | It’s probably due to its isolation | 可能是由于地点偏远 |
[09:43] | and its lack of medical infrastructure. | 而且缺乏医疗设备 |
[09:45] | Compounded, of course, by Boko Haram’s terror campaign. | 当然也被博科圣地的恐怖主义活动所包围 |
[09:49] | So what’s being done about it? | 我们采取了什么措施 |
[09:50] | That’s where things get tricky, sir. | 这才是最麻烦的地方 |
[09:52] | Normally, the remote location of the outbreak | 通常在偏远地区发生病例 |
[09:54] | would be good news. | 会是好消息 |
[09:55] | Because it’s more containable. | 因为更容易控制 |
[09:57] | Local and international health agencies could implement protocols | 当地和国际健康机构会采取行动 |
[10:01] | that would contain the outbreak. | 控制隔离这些病例 |
[10:02] | Isolate the infected, educate the populace | 隔离患病者 教育当地人民 |
[10:05] | on how the disease is spread, things like that? | 疾病的传播方式 对吧 |
[10:08] | That’s correct. If we could do those things, | 对 如果我们能够做到这些 |
[10:09] | most likely the virus would burn itself out | 病毒很有可能自行消亡 |
[10:11] | without doing too much harm. | 不会造成太大伤害 |
[10:13] | But the spoiler is Boko Haram. | 但这都被博科圣地搞砸了 |
[10:16] | First of all, their name means “Western Education Is A Sin,” | 首先 他们宣称”西方教育是原罪” |
[10:20] | which should give you some sense of how they feel | 从这就能看出他们对西方医学 |
[10:22] | about Western medicine. | 有什么看法 |
[10:26] | They’ll do their best to thwart any containment effort. | 他们会尽全力破坏我们的控制 |
[10:29] | Partly for ideological reasons, | 一部分是为了所谓信仰 |
[10:31] | and partly because they hope to exploit this outbreak… | 另一部分是因为他们想借此机会 |
[10:36] | to conquer more territory. | 扩大领地 |
[10:37] | So why don’t we just cancel all flights from West Africa | 我们为何不能取消全部来自西非的航班 |
[10:41] | and focus our energy on keeping more cases from getting here? | 专注于不让病毒到达美国呢 |
[10:44] | Because they’ll get here anyway. | 因为病毒肯定会传播过来的 |
[10:48] | Sir. | 总统先生 |
[10:51] | Marburg spreads through the bodily fluids of people infected. | 马尔堡通过体液传播 |
[10:55] | In crowded situations, it can be highly communicable. | 在人群中传播得很快 |
[10:58] | If this outbreak goes unchecked, | 如果此次爆发无法得到控制 |
[11:01] | it will soon reach major population centers like Maroua. | 很快就会散播至马鲁阿这种人口密集中心 |
[11:06] | And then it will spread from there via highway | 之后将从那里经由高速路 |
[11:09] | and air links to even larger centers. | 和空中渠道散播至更大的中心 |
[11:15] | 21 million people live in Lagos, Nigeria, alone. | 光尼日利亚的拉格斯就有两千一百万人口 |
[11:19] | If it gets there… | 如果到了那里 |
[11:20] | We’re talking about millions potentially exposed, | 就有上百万人暴露于危险中 |
[11:23] | and after that… | 而那之后 |
[11:27] | It’s everywhere. | 就是全世界了 |
[11:29] | How deadly is Marburg, Doctor? | 马尔堡病毒致命吗 医生 |
[11:31] | Well, depending on other co-morbidities | 这取决于患者本身的其他因素 |
[11:33] | such as the person’s general health | 诸如本人本身的健康状况 |
[11:35] | and access to quality medical care, | 和是否能接受有效治疗等 |
[11:37] | the Case Fatality Rate is between 24 | 病死率在24%至90%间 |
[11:41] | and 90%. | 不等 |
[11:43] | The key to boosting the odds of survival | 增强存活率的关键在于 |
[11:46] | is early and intensive medical intervention. | 尽早进行高效治疗 |
[11:51] | Bess, get into it with Cameroon. | 贝丝 联系喀麦隆 |
[11:53] | Find out how to secure the necessary medical aid | 想想在不向博科圣地投降的前提下 |
[11:56] | without capitulating to Boko Haram. | 有没有保证医疗救援的办法 |
[11:58] | Will do, sir. | 是 先生 |
[12:00] | We’ve got to stop this thing while there’s still time. | 我们得在还来得及时阻止这件事 |
[12:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, with any luck we’ll be back | 女士们先生们 幸运的话我们再过几天 |
[12:22] | on the seventh floor within a few days. | 就能重新回七楼了 |
[12:25] | Until then, if you’re working logistics on Cameroon, | 在那之前 如果你是在处理喀麦隆的事 |
[12:28] | you’re in the TV room. | 那就在电视机房 |
[12:30] | Matt and Daisy, you’re in the dining room. | 马特和戴西 你们在餐厅 |
[12:32] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[12:33] | Yeah, what’s the Wi-Fi password? | 有 无线密码是什么 |
[12:35] | Oh, that would be, uh, | 密码是 |
[12:38] | “Professor Whiskers RIP” all lowercase. | 胡子教授 愿灵安息 全部小写 |
[12:42] | We moved in the day after Jason’s hamster died. | 我们搬来那天杰森的仓鼠刚刚去世 |
[12:45] | Ma’am, I have Jay calling for you on line one. | 国务卿 杰的电话 1号线 |
[12:47] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | A-A-And thank you in advance, everyone, | 还有 提前跟大家说一声谢谢 |
[12:50] | for your professionalism, and welcome to my home, | 谢谢大家这么专业 还有欢迎来我家 |
[12:53] | it’s an honor to have you here. | 你们能来是我的荣幸 |
[12:55] | Feel free to raid the fridge. | 冰箱的东西随便吃 |
[13:17] | How you doing there, slugger? | 你还好吗 懒虫 |
[13:18] | Aces, apparently. | 很好 |
[13:19] | No symptoms. | 没有病征 |
[13:20] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:22] | Abby hanging in there? | 艾比还好吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, she’s a trooper, and, uh, Chloe’s napping away at home. | 很好 她很坚强 克洛伊在家睡觉呢 |
[13:28] | God, I envy toddlers. | 天哪 我真嫉妒小婴儿 |
[13:31] | I’m sure I’m gonna see you soon, | 我相信肯定会很快见到你 |
[13:32] | but in the meantime, how are you keeping busy? | 但在那之前 你有什么事做吗 |
[13:35] | Besides not obsessively surfing WebMD– | 除了疯狂的浏览医生网站外 |
[13:37] | ’cause I’m totally not doing that– | 我真的没有去那个网站 |
[13:39] | I thought I’d finally catch up on Downton Abbey. | 我觉得应该看看《唐顿庄园》了 |
[13:43] | Ugh, I bailed after Matthew Crawley bit it. | 马修·卡劳利死后我就不看了 |
[13:47] | He did, huh? | 他死了啊 |
[13:47] | Buddy, how far behind are you? | 伙计 你才看到哪啊 |
[13:49] | Ma’am… | 国务卿 |
[13:50] | Ambassador Aissatou has arrived. | 艾萨图大使来了 |
[13:52] | Listen, I-I got to run, Jay. | 我得挂了 杰 |
[13:55] | I want regular updates on temp and vitals. | 你得定时跟我汇报体温和各个数据 |
[13:58] | Texts every two hours, got it? | 两小时发一次短信 知道了吗 |
[14:00] | If they stop coming, say nice things about me at my funeral. | 要是我不发了 葬礼的时候说点好话 |
[14:05] | Oh, it’ll be nothing but mortifying stories. | 我肯定要说一堆你的糗事 |
[14:07] | – Three words… – No, please, don’t. | -三个词 -不要 求你 |
[14:09] | Vatican… | 梵蒂冈 |
[14:09] | State Dinner. | 国宴 |
[14:10] | They accepted my apology. | 他们接受了我的致歉的 |
[14:11] | Yeah, but God won’t. | 但主不会原谅你的 |
[14:13] | Point is, unless you want to be embarrassed for all eternity, | 重点是 除非你希望永远留着这个恶名 |
[14:15] | don’t die on me, Whitman, okay? | 那这次就不许死 惠特曼 知道了吗 |
[14:18] | I, uh… I’ll do my best, ma’am. | 我 我尽力 国务卿 |
[14:27] | Ambassador Aissatou, welcome to my home, | 艾萨图大使 欢迎来到我家 |
[14:30] | and also, sorry. | 还有我很抱歉 |
[14:32] | Please, Madam Secretary, | 不必 国务卿女士 |
[14:34] | a meeting at your private residence? | 能在您的宅邸见面 |
[14:36] | I am the envy of diplomats the world over. | 可是让全世界外交官都嫉妒的事 |
[14:39] | We want to assure you… | 我们向你保证 |
[14:40] | Mom, I need to talk to you about something. | 妈妈 我有事跟你说 |
[14:42] | Ambassador Aissatou, my daughter, Stevie. | 艾萨图大使 这是我女儿 斯蒂芬 |
[14:46] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:47] | Excuse me. I’m very sorry. | 失敬 我很抱歉 |
[14:49] | Don’t be. Knowing how to make an entrance is half of politics. | 不必 出场是成功的政治的一半 |
[14:53] | The other half being a graceful exit. | 另一半是恰当的退场 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:57] | My apologies, as I was saying, we want to assure you | 抱歉 如我所说 我们向你保证 |
[15:00] | that the United States and the international community | 如蒙允许 美国和国际社会 |
[15:03] | stand at the ready to help contain the outbreak | 随时都准备着帮助控制 |
[15:05] | in Cameroon if you’ll allow us. | 喀麦隆的疫情爆发 |
[15:07] | I have my government’s proxy to entertain all offers of aid. | 我代表我的政府接受一切援助 |
[15:11] | A team from the Global Emergency Foundation is stationed in Ghana. | 全球危机基金在见纳设有分队 |
[15:15] | They’re prepared to deploy to Cameroon right away. | 他们已经做好了立刻前往喀麦隆的准备 |
[15:18] | They will be most welcome. | 他们会受到最热烈的欢迎 |
[15:19] | They’ll travel to the affected areas, | 他们将前往受疫灾区 |
[15:21] | assess the severity of the outbreak, | 着手控制疫情 |
[15:23] | and set up a base camp for further operations, | 为进一步行动设立简单的营救指挥部 |
[15:27] | but they will need robust force protection. | 但他们需要有力的保护 |
[15:31] | Can your military supply them with that? | 您的军队能提供这种保护吗 |
[15:33] | I will see to it that they have all the troops they need. | 我会保证他们得到需要的军力保护 |
[15:36] | And then depending on the team’s results and success, | 根据队伍营救的结果和成果 |
[15:40] | more resources will follow. | 将会有更多援助到达 |
[15:41] | Well, as time is of the essence, | 时间紧迫 |
[15:43] | we have a team here with whom you can coordinate. | 现在就有小队在这里能同您协商 |
[15:46] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:46] | Won’t you come with me? | 请跟我来 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:51] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:53] | Sorry about the interruption. | 抱歉打扰了你们 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry about it, it happens. | 没关系 正常 |
[15:57] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[15:59] | Okay, so I know things are crazy right now. | 我知道现在情势很紧张 |
[16:02] | Um, I mean, everyone at school’s wigging out | 我是说 学校的所有人都在 |
[16:04] | about Marburg virus, and if… | 讨论马尔堡病毒 如果 |
[16:07] | if now is not a good time, I completely understand. | 如果现在不太合适 我很理解 |
[16:08] | We can talk about this later… | 我们可以之后再谈这件事 |
[16:09] | Five minutes ago wasn’t a good time, | 五分钟前确实不太合适 |
[16:11] | but now’s okay. | 不过现在可以 |
[16:13] | Okay, so… | 好吧 就是 |
[16:16] | Oh! Did Jareth tell you | 杰瑞斯有没有跟你说 |
[16:18] | that I gave him a ride this morning? | 我今天早上还顺路送了他一程 |
[16:21] | Yeah, uh, he did, and a-apparently | 他说了 而且你好像 |
[16:24] | you bought him some boots? | 还给他买了双靴子 |
[16:25] | Well, after Blake texted him the link, | 布雷克把链接发给他之后 |
[16:29] | I went on the company’s site, you know, | 我上了一下那家公司的网站 |
[16:31] | just to make sure they still had his size and stuff. | 确保还有他的鞋号和样式什么的 |
[16:34] | What? You know his size? | 什么 你还知道他的鞋号 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Blake’s really good at eyeballing that kind of thing. | 对 布莱克看尺寸很在行 |
[16:39] | So, they had this | 网站上 |
[16:41] | one-click purchase button, | 有个一键购买的按钮 |
[16:42] | I was just like, bam, | 我就点了一下 |
[16:43] | – right in the corner… – Ew, Mom, I just have to stop you | -没多想 -妈 我得阻止你 |
[16:45] | and tell you that this is weird. | 跟你说明白这很奇怪 |
[16:47] | – The boy needed boots! – Who is he, tiny Tim? | -那孩子需要靴子 -你当他是三岁小孩吗 |
[16:49] | Okay, I shouldn’t have to justify being nice | 我对你的新男友示好 |
[16:52] | to your new boyfriend. | 还得找理由吗 |
[16:54] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们过后再聊 |
[16:55] | Mom, seriously. | 妈 我是认真的 |
[16:57] | This is weird! | 这太奇怪了 |
[16:58] | You’re weird! | 你才奇怪 |
[17:01] | Well, time to find out | 我们来看看 |
[17:03] | how much this hunch of yours is gonna cost us. | 你的这个直觉要付出我们多少代价吧 |
[17:05] | “Us?” | 我们 |
[17:06] | You’re not the one who had to wrangle a next-gen | 从空军那里大费口舌借来新一代 |
[17:07] | surveillance drone from the Air Force. | 监视无人机的又不是你 |
[17:09] | How’d you get them to turn it over so fast, anyway? | 那你是怎么这么快就借来了 |
[17:11] | I told you, I’ve got an old buddy works out at Creech in Nevada. | 我说过了 我在内华达克里奇基地有个熟人 |
[17:14] | “Old buddy.” | 熟人 |
[17:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[17:19] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 干正事吧 |
[17:22] | Here’s the gas station where the convoy stopped six days ago. | 这是六天前车队停留的加油站 |
[17:24] | Which we noted at the time, but didn’t think much of | 我们当时就注意到了 但是没多想 |
[17:26] | because, again, it’s a gas station. | 因为那是个加油站 |
[17:28] | And, again, we’re desperate, so let’s just test Jane’s theory. | 可我们现在无计可施 验证下简的理论吧 |
[17:31] | Go ahead with the microwave camera. | 启动微波相机 |
[17:35] | Okay, now pull out. | 缩小 |
[17:37] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[17:39] | Look at that. | 看 |
[17:40] | It’s a tunnel. | 有条地道 |
[17:42] | Nice work, Jane. | 干得好 简 |
[17:45] | Okay, great, guys, we got it. | 好了 已经保存了 |
[17:48] | That tunnel took some serious engineering. | 这条地道一看就是精心设计的 |
[17:50] | Between this and the SIGINT, | 通过这个和通信情报 |
[17:51] | signs point to Disah stashing Hijriyyah in there. | 表明迪萨把希雷亚藏在那里 |
[17:54] | Now, this part’s just a theory, | 接下来的只是一个理论 |
[17:56] | but those trucks were there six days ago, | 但六天前卡车去了那里 |
[17:58] | and maybe they do a regular resupply. | 也许他们还会再回来加油 |
[18:00] | Which means they could be back any day… | 说明他们随时可能回来 |
[18:03] | and if Disah is as taken with his new bride as we think he is, | 如果迪萨如我们预想的那样痴迷于新妻的话 |
[18:06] | there’s a decent chance he’ll be with them. | 那他们很有可能和车队在一起 |
[18:08] | We need to get better eyes on that tunnel ASAP. | 我们得尽快多了解一些那条地道 |
[18:10] | ASAP is a tight turnaround to scare up sources on the ground, | “尽快”可不容易召集当地的特工 |
[18:14] | but I’ll get into it. | 但我会尽力 |
[18:15] | Got any old buddies you can ask for help? | 还有”熟人”能帮忙吗 |
[18:22] | – Ma’am? – Yeah. | -国务卿 -怎么了 |
[18:24] | We’ve just gotten word that the medical team has arrived | 我们刚收到消息称医疗队 |
[18:27] | at their base camp, | 已经到达营地 |
[18:27] | and the Cameroonian military is securing the perimeter. | 喀麦隆军队负责守卫 |
[18:30] | Well, that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[18:31] | Tomorrow they’ll start sending out | 他们明天就会派出 |
[18:32] | assessment teams with armed escorts into the affected areas. | 受武装保护的评估小队进入感染地区 |
[18:35] | Thanks, Blake. | 谢谢 布莱克 |
[18:38] | Any word on Chris Santumari’s condition? | 有关于克里斯·圣特马利病情的消息吗 |
[18:41] | No improvement. | 没有好转 |
[18:45] | Good night, Blake. | 晚安 布莱克 |
[18:47] | Good night, ma’am. | 晚安 国务卿 |
[18:59] | This guy came in off the road. | 他是从路上过来的 |
[19:00] | Soldiers didn’t want to touch him. | 士兵不愿意碰他 |
[19:01] | Says he’s got nausea, vomiting, fever, | 他说自己恶心 呕吐 发烧 |
[19:04] | rash on his chest and back. | 胸前和背后有红疹 |
[19:05] | All right, let’s get him into isolation. | 好 先把他隔离 |
[19:07] | Check a CBC, CMP, and LFT | 检查一下血液 全面生化和肝功能 |
[19:09] | and get a set of cultures. | 再拿一套培养基 |
[19:12] | Sir, we’re here to help. | 先生 我们是来帮你的 |
[19:16] | He’s got a bomb! | 他有炸弹 |
[19:17] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主至上 |
[19:29] | How many killed? | 多少人遇害 |
[19:31] | Seven, and most of the survivors are now infected with Marburg. | 七个 幸存者大多感染了马尔堡 |
[19:36] | Other aid workers have lost confidence | 其他援助人员对喀麦隆军方 |
[19:38] | in the Cameroonian military | 失去了信心 |
[19:39] | and are now refusing to commit more personnel | 并表示在安保环境改善之前 |
[19:43] | until the security situation improves. | 拒绝治疗更多病人 |
[19:45] | Just what Boko Haram wants. | 正是博科圣地希望的 |
[19:49] | You know, the Soviets tried for years to weaponize Marburg. | 苏联曾为将马尔堡武器化尝试了多年 |
[19:53] | They appreciated its lethality, but couldn’t crack | 他们看上了它的致命性 但没能掌控 |
[19:56] | the delivery system. | 它的传播方式 |
[19:58] | They didn’t realize that | 他们没意识到 |
[19:59] | all you need is one infected fanatic and a little C-4. | 想传播只需要一个感染的狂热分子和一点炸弹 |
[20:06] | Three cheers for human progress. | 为人类的进步欢呼三声 |
[20:08] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:09] | Try to muster up some African Union or UN troops? | 要召集点非洲或联合国的军队吗 |
[20:13] | No, that would take months. | 那得花上几个月 |
[20:14] | By then, we’d be looking at a full-blown epidemic. | 那时候就演变成大规模传染病了 |
[20:17] | So we suit up the 82nd Airborne in biohazard gear | 那就给82号空降师配上生化装备 |
[20:20] | and fight the insurgency and the disease at the same time. | 既能平叛乱还能治病 |
[20:24] | With all due respect, sir, such an operation would be | 无意冒犯 总统先生 这种行动 |
[20:26] | singularly dangerous and bloody. | 是少有的危险和血腥 |
[20:28] | Not half as bloody as getting it through Congress. | 但都比不上获得国会同意的暴力和血腥 |
[20:31] | Well, you two better get to work then. | 那你俩还是赶紧忙起来吧 |
[20:34] | All right. | 好 |
[20:35] | All right. Well, unless somebody has a better idea… | 除非有人有更好的主意 |
[20:39] | that’ll be all. | 否则就这么办 |
[20:47] | Get a better idea… | 想个更好的主意 |
[20:50] | Fast. | 要快 |
[20:53] | But isn’t luring us into a ground campaign | 但这不是正中了博科圣地 |
[20:54] | in remote territory exactly what Boko Haram wants? | 把我们引向荒凉地面战的下怀吗 |
[20:58] | Yes, which brings me back to that whole “Better idea” thing. | 对啊 所以我就得赶紧想个”更好的主意” |
[21:01] | Can guarantee your safety | 尽管与我们为敌 |
[21:03] | despite fighting with us. | 仍能保护你的安全 |
[21:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:05] | Inshallah, this disease will flush out | 这是天意 这个疾病会清除 |
[21:10] | – the unbelievers… – Who’s this guy? | -我们伊斯兰内部的 -他是谁 |
[21:11] | from our caliphate. | 异教徒 |
[21:13] | Where’s Hadi Bangote? | 哈迪·邦格特呢 |
[21:14] | Normally, they set off a firecracker and he’s waving | 以往他们都是放鞭炮庆祝 |
[21:16] | his sword all over the Internet. | 他挥着大刀的视频在网上流传 |
[21:17] | Struck down by the mighty hand | 被真主阿拉的非凡力量 |
[21:20] | – of Allah. – What? | -摧毁 -怎么了 |
[21:22] | Chris Santumari’s condition has taken a turn for the worse. | 克里斯·圣特马利的病情恶化了 |
[21:26] | How much of a turn? | 恶化到什么程度 |
[21:27] | This morning they determined he has | 今早医生已经诊断他为 |
[21:29] | “Clinically deteriorated.” | “临床恶化” |
[21:32] | They gave him the experimental treatment. | 他们给他进行了实验性治疗 |
[21:36] | The first human trial, | 第一例人体实验 |
[21:38] | so they’re down to Hail Mary’s. | 他们只能求神拜佛了 |
[21:40] | Call his wife. | 给他老婆打电话 |
[21:42] | Ask if I can pay him a visit. | 问问我能不能去看看他 |
[21:45] | On behalf of the nation, | 我想代表国家 |
[21:46] | I want to thank him for his service. | 感谢他为国效力 |
[21:48] | Yes, ma’am. Take me to Bethesda. | 是 国务卿 带我去贝塞斯达 |
[21:55] | Our hypothesis was that the convoy would return | 我们觉得车队会回来 |
[21:57] | to resupply the house. | 给房子送补给的 |
[21:59] | Looks like we were right. | 看起来我们是对的 |
[22:00] | According to Jose’s sources on the ground, | 根据何塞在地面上的情报 |
[22:02] | several men got out of the trucks, | 几个人下了卡车 |
[22:04] | some of them carrying supplies. | 其中有些人带着补给 |
[22:05] | They went into the gas station, | 他们去了加油站 |
[22:08] | but they haven’t come out. | 但一直没出来 |
[22:10] | Thermal imaging shows they went into the tunnel. | 热成像显示他们进了隧道 |
[22:11] | Any of them Disah? | 迪萨在他们之中吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah, before we answer that– | 是的 我们回答这个 |
[22:15] | this Marburg thing– | 这个马尔堡病毒的问题之前 |
[22:17] | do I need to pull my kids out of school? | 我需不需要把我的孩子从学校接出来 |
[22:21] | What, it’s so crazy that I have kids? | 怎么了 我就不能有孩子吗 |
[22:24] | They’ll be fine. | 他们不会有事的 |
[22:25] | Honestly if they’re your kids, | 说实话 有你这个爹 |
[22:26] | Marburg is the least of their problems. | 马尔堡病毒根本不算什么问题 |
[22:28] | Anyway, one of them appeared | 他们中的一个 |
[22:29] | to be the leader and matched Disah’s | 像是领导者 他的外貌 |
[22:32] | physical description. | 与迪萨的描述一致 |
[22:33] | Problem is that his face was completely covered, | 问题是他把脸完全盖起来了 |
[22:35] | so our sources on the ground couldn’t make a positive I.D. | 所以我们在地面的线人也无法确认身份 |
[22:37] | Who are these sources? | 这些线人是谁 |
[22:39] | One’s a freebooter out of Tripoli, | 一个是的黎波里的海盗 |
[22:40] | posing as a traveling merchant. | 装成旅行商人 |
[22:42] | The other one’s an ex-spy from Chad. | 另一个是乍得的前间谍 |
[22:44] | My guys have worked with them in the past. | 我的人以前与他们一起工作过 |
[22:46] | – You trust them? – Hell, no. | -你信任他们吗 -才不呢 |
[22:47] | They’d probably sell out their own mothers to make a buck, | 他们为了赚钱可能连亲妈都能卖 |
[22:50] | but I trust their greed. | 但我相信他们的贪婪 |
[22:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[22:52] | if there’s a 60% chance Disah is currently | 如果现在迪萨有60%的可能性 |
[22:54] | in the compound, do we drone it now, | 在那群人里 我们是现在就派无人机 |
[22:56] | or wait for him to come out to make a positive I.D. | 还是等确认了身份再说 |
[22:59] | and risk missing a clean shot? | 但却有可能失去一枪毙命机会呢 |
[23:00] | Can we do it without killing Hijriyyah, | 我们能不能保住希雷亚 |
[23:02] | who’s most likely being held against her will? | 她可能是被挟持的 |
[23:04] | No time to put boots on the ground | 应该没时间派地面部队 |
[23:06] | and raid the compound, I guess. | 突袭了吧 |
[23:08] | There’s a Delta team on an undisclosed JSOC base | 向东两小时车程 |
[23:10] | about two hours to the east, | 有一个三角洲部队基地 |
[23:13] | but by the time they spin up, | 但他们赶到的时候 |
[23:14] | Disah will probably be long gone. | 迪萨估计早就跑了 |
[23:16] | Well, no sense in going to all this trouble | 没必要为了杀掉一个生死不明的人 |
[23:19] | to kill a man only to not be sure he’s dead. | 大费周章 |
[23:23] | Let’s wait for the positive I.D., | 我们等着确定身份 |
[23:24] | then we’ll hit the trucks. | 然后再袭击卡车 |
[23:26] | I’ll consult with POTUS, but I’m sure he’ll agree. | 我问问总统 但我想他会同意的 |
[23:31] | Oh, listen, | 快听 |
[23:32] | I know there’s a lot of noise | 我知道现在外面有很多 |
[23:35] | out there right now about the virus. | 关于病毒的传言 |
[23:37] | I appreciate your focus on the job at hand. | 感谢你们能专注于眼前的工作 |
[23:42] | Keep me posted. | 有消息通知我 |
[23:46] | 美国国立卫生研究院 马里兰州 贝塞斯达 | |
[23:47] | His wife’s name is Vanessa? | 他老婆叫凡妮莎吗 |
[23:49] | Yes, they’ve been together nine years. | 他们已经在一起九年了 |
[23:51] | Kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[23:52] | Two daughters, Aisha and Kim. | 两个女儿 爱莎和金姆 |
[23:54] | And he still went. | 那他还去 |
[23:55] | He told Jay he’d want someone to do the same | 他跟杰伊说他希望能 |
[23:57] | for his girls. | 为女儿做同样的事 |
[24:00] | – No interruptions, okay? – Yes, ma’am. | -别打扰我 好吗 -是 国务卿 |
[24:03] | Mrs. Santumari? | 圣特马利太太 |
[24:04] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[24:05] | Look… it worked. | 快看 管用了 |
[24:07] | The treatment… it worked. | 治疗起作用了 |
[24:10] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[24:11] | Two hours ago, I was telling his parents | 两小时以前 我还在给他的父母打电话 |
[24:13] | to hurry down here because I didn’t… | 让他们快赶过来 因为我不 |
[24:16] | Oh, God, where are my manners? | 天啊 我太失礼了 |
[24:17] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:17] | Madam Secretary, this is Dr. Hart. | 国务卿女士 这位是哈特医生 |
[24:20] | It’s a pleasure, ma’am. | 很荣幸见到您 国务卿 |
[24:20] | Ah, believe me, the pleasure’s all mine. | 我也很荣幸 |
[24:22] | Doctor, tell her what you told me. | 医生 请把您告诉我话的告诉她 |
[24:24] | Well, his fever’s down, | 他已经退烧 |
[24:25] | uh, his vitals are stable. | 生命指标都已经稳定了 |
[24:27] | We are very optimistic. | 我们对他的情况很乐观 |
[24:29] | The drug that we gave Chris works along similar lines | 我们给克里斯的药和治疗埃博拉的药 |
[24:31] | to ZMAPP, which was developed for Ebola. | Zmapp的原理差不多 |
[24:34] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[24:35] | many patients were symptom-free | 许多病人几天之内 |
[24:37] | and on their feet in a matter of days. | 就能毫发无伤的行走了 |
[24:38] | Now, we cannot be 100% sure, | 现在我们还不能完全肯定 |
[24:42] | but we believe that Chris is moving in that direction. | 但我们相信克里斯正在好转 |
[24:44] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[24:46] | Sometimes we get those around here. | 这里奇迹有时会发生的 |
[24:49] | – I’m very happy for you… – Thank you. | -我真为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[24:50] | …and relieved. | 也松了一口气 |
[24:52] | Listen, anything you need, call me directly. | 如果你需要什么 就直接给我打电话 |
[24:54] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[24:56] | Doctor, can I speak with you for a second? | 医生 我能跟您说句话吗 |
[24:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:00] | This drug could be a complete game-changer | 这种药可以完全扭转我们在喀麦隆 |
[25:02] | for us in fighting the outbreak in Cameroon. | 对抗病毒大爆发的局势 |
[25:05] | It’s very promising, I agree with you. | 这药前景无限 我同意 |
[25:07] | Unfortunately, it’s still in the experimental phase. | 但是 现在还在试验阶段 |
[25:09] | W-W-Wait. | 等会儿 |
[25:11] | Come on, I mean, desperate times. | 别这样 这是特殊时期 |
[25:14] | Can’t the FDA fast-track it? | 药物管理局就不能快速批准吗 |
[25:16] | The key component in the drug | 这种药的核心成分 |
[25:17] | is derived from genetically modified tobacco plants, | 源自转基因烟草 |
[25:20] | of which we’ve grown very few, | 我们的种植量不多 |
[25:22] | so even if the FDA gave us the go ahead today, | 所以即使药监会今天就批准 |
[25:24] | we would still be years out from having enough medication | 我们还需要好几年才能生产出足够的药 |
[25:27] | to turn the tide of that outbreak. | 来扭转这次大爆发的局势 |
[25:29] | How much is there? | 那你有多少 |
[25:30] | After this morning, three doses. | 今天早上之后 还剩三支 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | Hey, you’re asymptomatic, right? | 你没出现症状吧 |
[25:43] | Hello to you, too. | 你好 |
[25:45] | Yeah, as of 20 minutes ago, I’m fine. | 从二十分钟之前到现在 我都挺好的 |
[25:47] | So even if you had the Marburg virus, | 即使你感染了马尔堡病毒 |
[25:50] | the only way I could catch it is through | 传染给我的唯一方法是 |
[25:51] | the exchange of bodily fluids, right? | 体液交换 对吧 |
[25:53] | I’m starting to feel sexually harassed. | 我感觉有点被性骚扰了 |
[25:54] | Well, don’t worry, ’cause you’re gonna stand over there. | 别担心 因为你只需要站在那 |
[25:58] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[25:59] | You’re braver than my lawyer, by the way. | 对了 你比我律师勇敢多了 |
[26:00] | He would only review my will by phone. | 他只愿意通过电话来帮我写遗嘱 |
[26:07] | That’s fantastic news. | 真是个好消息 |
[26:08] | Chris’s wife must be so relieved. | 克里斯的妻子一定长舒了一口气 |
[26:10] | Yeah, she was. | 是的 没错 |
[26:13] | Selfishly, I’m kind of glad the doctors have an ace | 自私地说 我很高兴医生能有 |
[26:16] | up their sleeve, even if there are only a few doses. | 治疗的办法 虽然药不多 |
[26:21] | Did you watch the Boko Haram video? | 你看了博科圣地的视频吗 |
[26:25] | Weird that Bangote’s not in it. | 很奇怪班格特没有出现 |
[26:26] | It is, right? | 是吧 |
[26:27] | Spectacular attention-getting attack, | 这种宣传攻势 |
[26:29] | you’d think a megalomaniac like him | 他这么自大的人 |
[26:31] | would take all the credit. | 应该把功劳都归为自己 |
[26:32] | So, what are you thinking? | 那您是怎么想的呢 |
[26:36] | I’m thinking he’s got Marburg. | 我觉得他也感染了马尔堡病 |
[26:40] | Talk about poetic justice. | 这真是理想的赏罚 |
[26:42] | Well, it only makes sense. | 只有这个可能 |
[26:44] | The disease is highly communicable. | 这种病传播得很快 |
[26:45] | He’s at the epicenter of the outbreak, | 他处在疾病爆发的中心 |
[26:47] | and he’s crossed paths with at least one | 而且他至少和一名感染者 |
[26:49] | infected person, Chris. | 接触过 克里斯 |
[26:50] | Let’s say he’s gone off the grid | 假设他没有出面 |
[26:52] | because he doesn’t want the world to know he’s dying. | 是因为他不想让全世界知道他快死了 |
[26:54] | He’s on record as saying | 他可是说过 |
[26:56] | the pure of faith won’t get sick. | 忠实信者是不会被感染的 |
[26:59] | So he’s embarrassed | 所以他很尴尬 |
[26:59] | because it turns out science is real. | 因为科学才是真的 |
[27:01] | – So what? – If he’s sick, what else is he? | -怎么了 -如果他病了 他还算什么 |
[27:04] | Terrified of dying a slow, agonizing death. | 害怕慢慢被折磨死 |
[27:10] | I think there may be an opportunity here. | 我觉得这是个机会 |
[27:16] | You cannot seriously be thinking of offering… | 您不会是想把我们 |
[27:19] | that man one of the few… | 仅有的药物 |
[27:19] | We’ve got to contain this outbreak… | 我们必须要控制住病情 |
[27:20] | existing doses of the cure… | 用在他 |
[27:20] | We have got to have a cease-fire… | 我们要让博科圣地 |
[27:22] | you’ve got. | 身上吧 |
[27:22] | in place with Boko Haram. | 停火 |
[27:24] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 您是在开玩笑吧 |
[27:25] | Jay, this drug could be our only leverage. | 杰伊 这个药物可能是我们唯一的筹码 |
[27:27] | So you’d rather give it to a mass murderer | 这么说您宁愿把药给那个杀人狂 |
[27:29] | than to any one of the decent people who’ve been infected? | 也不愿意给其他被感染的好人吗 |
[27:31] | – I understand. – No, you don’t. This thing has a 20% | -我明白 -不 你不明白 这个病毒 |
[27:33] | to 90% kill rate, and I shook a sick man’s hand. | 致死率为20%到90% 我还跟一个病人握过手 |
[27:37] | I have a wife and a little baby girl at home, | 我有老婆孩子 |
[27:39] | and I-I-I could spike a fever at any time. | 我也有可能随时发高烧 |
[27:41] | So, if you came for my blessing, you don’t have it. | 如果你是想祝我早日康复 那你不必了 |
[27:44] | Look, do what you have to do, | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[27:45] | but please don’t sit there | 但你别在这跟我说什么 |
[27:46] | and tell me that you understand, Elizabeth. | 你明白我的感受 伊丽莎白 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 国务卿 |
[27:59] | It’s the right play. | 您的想法没错 |
[28:01] | I just… my nerves are… | 我只是… 我的神经… |
[28:03] | It’s all right, Jay. | 没关系 杰伊 |
[28:07] | You should pitch it to POTUS. | 您应该跟总统说这事 |
[28:09] | But maybe we can talk another time? | 我们改日再谈吧 |
[28:15] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | So, let me understand, this deplorable killer– | 我来理一下 这个变态杀人狂 |
[28:30] | one of the worst psychopaths of our time– | 世界上最疯的人之一 |
[28:32] | has fallen deathly ill, and you want to give him | 得了致命病 而你想要给他药 |
[28:34] | a shot to make him better? | 让他好起来是吗 |
[28:36] | For the moment, it’s not about his morality. | 暂时的 这跟他的道德无关 |
[28:39] | Well, tell that to the schoolgirls | 跟那些被他绑架和奴役的 |
[28:40] | he kidnapped and enslaved. | 女学生们去说这话吧 |
[28:42] | Tell that to their parents. | 跟她们的父母去说这话 |
[28:43] | Look, I’m not saying he’s deserving. | 我不是说他不该死 |
[28:45] | I am saying that his interests might align with ours. | 我是说他的利益或许和我们是一致的 |
[28:48] | Wrong, our interests align with the disease. | 不对 这个病毒和我们的利益是一致的 |
[28:51] | Just let it kill him for us. | 让病毒帮我们除掉他吧 |
[28:53] | Okay, then no one’s in charge of Boko Haram. | 好吧 那就没人负责博科圣地了 |
[28:56] | They keep up their insurgency | 他们还是会暴动 |
[28:57] | while the virus spreads unchecked | 而病毒也会肆无忌惮地 |
[28:59] | all the way to America. | 传播到美国 |
[29:01] | We don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我们不跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[29:03] | All due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 阁下 |
[29:04] | we’ve already negotiated with this guy. | 我们已经跟这个人谈判过了 |
[29:06] | We were intermediaries for Iraq. | 我们是给伊拉克当中间人 |
[29:07] | Oh, that’s a fig leaf. | 那只是托词 |
[29:09] | Trying to get the girls back, | 救回那些女孩 |
[29:09] | that was our play, top to bottom. | 才是我们的目的 一直都是 |
[29:11] | No matter how valid the reason, | 无论这个理由有多好 |
[29:13] | once the bad guys know that they can shake us down | 一旦坏人知道他们能吓住我们 |
[29:15] | and get away with it, it’s game over. | 而且还没事 那一切就完了 |
[29:17] | Then our only other option is to send in the 82nd Airborne. | 那我们唯一的办法就是派出82空降师 |
[29:21] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:22] | Say we give this monster the shot. | 就算我们给了这个混蛋药物 |
[29:24] | What is to stop him | 怎么能保证 |
[29:25] | from turning around and blowing up more aid workers? | 他不会又派人去炸死救援人员 |
[29:27] | We only give him half the dose. | 我们只给他一半的药 |
[29:30] | The CDC tells me that it’ll ease his symptoms | 疾控中心的人告诉我这只会减轻他的症状 |
[29:32] | and lower the viral load, but he-he won’t be cured. | 降低病毒数量 但是不会把他治好 |
[29:36] | We withhold the second half | 我们留着另外一半 |
[29:39] | until after all the containment protocols are in place. | 知道所有的控制措施都就位 |
[29:44] | Beats sending our troops | 比我们派军队 |
[29:45] | to fight an insurgency in a hot zone, | 去危险地带平息叛乱要好 |
[29:48] | but it sets a bad precedent. | 可是这开了一个不好的先例 |
[29:50] | Well, then what do we need? | 那我们需要什么 |
[29:52] | Another fig leaf? | 另一个托词吗 |
[29:54] | Say we did. | 假设是的 |
[29:56] | Cameroon’s a sovereign nation. | 喀麦隆是一个主权国家 |
[29:58] | Maybe they invite us | 或许他们会邀请我们 |
[30:01] | to negotiate on their behalf. | 代表他们去谈判 |
[30:04] | Then technically it would be Cameroon | 那样的话 严格来说就是 |
[30:07] | negotiating with terrorists, | 喀麦隆在跟恐怖分子谈判了 |
[30:10] | not us. | 不是我们 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | See what they say. | 看看他们怎么说 |
[30:18] | Hell of a world we live in. | 这是个什么世界啊 |
[30:19] | I couldn’t agree with you more, sir. | 是啊 阁下 |
[30:28] | Make an old man happy and tell me someone | 让我这个老人高兴一下吧 告诉我 |
[30:30] | in this building is actually gonna kill a terrorist today. | 今天真的能干掉一个恐怖分子 |
[30:33] | Our source on the ground gave us | 一分钟前 我们地面情报人员 |
[30:34] | a positive I.D. on Disah about a minute ago. | 确认了那就是迪萨 |
[30:36] | – We know which truck he’s in? – Middle one. | -知道他在哪辆卡车上吗 -中间那辆 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:41] | Now we’re talking. | 终于来了 |
[30:42] | As soon as they’re on the open highway, we’ll hit him. | 他们一上高速公路 我们就会袭击他 |
[30:45] | Target is approximately one minute out | 目标距离袭击区域大约还有 |
[30:47] | from engagement zone. | 一分钟的距离 |
[30:50] | What, w-what is that? | 那 那是什么 |
[30:52] | Sir, we’re intercepting | 长官 我们正截取到 |
[30:53] | a cell phone call on an open channel. | 一通在公共频道上的手机通话 |
[30:58] | We’re blown. | 我们暴露了 |
[30:59] | He just told them to get out. | 他让他出去 |
[31:00] | Then take the shot! | 那就赶紧开火 |
[31:01] | Russell, there are dozens | 拉塞尔 那个集市上 |
[31:02] | of innocent people in that market. | 还有很多无辜的人 |
[31:04] | The collateral damage would be too high. | 附带损害太大了 |
[31:06] | Targets are leaving vehicles. | 目标即将离开车辆 |
[31:07] | Permission to fire? | 请求开火 |
[31:09] | Tell me that we are doing this. | 我们行动吧 |
[31:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[31:22] | Permission denied. | 拒绝请求 |
[31:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:24] | We’ve lost visual contact on the target. | 目标在监控图像中消失了 |
[31:28] | We had him. | 我们找到他了 |
[31:31] | We had the man who dirty-bombed us in our sights! | 那个用脏弹袭击我们的人就在眼皮底下 |
[31:39] | One of your sources screwed us. | 你们的某个线人坑了我们 |
[31:40] | Next time I’ll be sure to find more reliable snitches | 下次我一定多找几个可靠的线人 |
[31:43] | in a failed state on 24 hours notice. | 在这个失败国家二十四小时进行监控 |
[31:45] | It’s only a matter of time before Disah figures out | 迪萨迟早会发现 |
[31:47] | Hijriyyah had something to do with this. | 希雷亚和这件事有关系 |
[31:48] | Hard to imagine that’ll end well. | 那可不会有什么好结果 |
[31:51] | So our best lead comes to nothing… | 我们最好的一条线索功亏一篑了 |
[31:54] | and we’ll get a girl killed to boot. | 而且我们可能会害一个女孩被杀死 |
[31:57] | Banner day here at the Dalton White House. | 真是白宫值得庆贺的一天啊 |
[32:02] | Maybe it doesn’t have to come to nothing. | 或许我们不用功亏一篑 |
[32:07] | As you can see, we’re up and running. | 如您所见 我们运转得很好 |
[32:09] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[32:11] | Smells like home… | 闻起来像家的气味 |
[32:13] | and bleach. | 还有漂白剂的气味 |
[32:16] | Ambassador Aissatou is waiting in your office. | 艾萨图大使在办公室等您 |
[32:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:21] | Got anything to cheer me up before what I’m sure | 在我进行一场非常艰难的谈话之前 |
[32:23] | will prove to be a very difficult conversation? | 有什么开心的事情要告诉我吗 |
[32:26] | As a matter of fact… | 还真有 |
[32:29] | Hey, they look great, | 这双看起来很棒 |
[32:32] | and nice work on the sizing. | 你看尺码真准 |
[32:34] | I don’t know why Stevie thinks this is weird. | 不知道为什么斯蒂芬觉得这样很奇怪 |
[32:38] | Me either, ma’am. | 我也不知道 国务卿 |
[32:38] | I can feel your sarcasm behind my back. | 你在我背后我也能感觉到你的讽刺 |
[32:43] | Cameroonian doctors have contracted Marburg | 喀麦隆的医生们赶去帮助那些 |
[32:45] | after rushing to the aid of their western colleagues | 在自杀式袭击中受伤的美国医生后 |
[32:48] | wounded in the suicide attack. | 也感染了马尔堡病毒 |
[32:50] | Nuns have fallen ill running clinics | 修女们为了维持诊所的运转都生病了 |
[32:52] | because there is no one else to do it. | 因为没有别人愿意开诊所 |
[32:55] | Saints on this Earth are dying | 这个世界上的好人们都在垂死挣扎 |
[32:58] | and you would give the cure to the very devil himself. | 你却要把救命的药剂送给那个恶魔 |
[33:02] | And in doing so, | 我希望这样做 |
[33:03] | I hope to save thousands, | 能够拯救几千人 |
[33:05] | tens of thousands of lives. | 几万人的生命 |
[33:08] | “Hope” being the operative word. | 关键词是希望 |
[33:10] | Isn’t it always? | 希望一直都是关键词 |
[33:14] | Mr. Ambassador, I know you hate this plan. | 大使先生 我知道您讨厌这个计划 |
[33:17] | So does everybody else, believe me… | 所有人都是如此 相信我 |
[33:22] | but do I have your government’s permission | 我能获得贵国政府的许可 |
[33:24] | to attempt negotiation on your behalf? | 代表你们国家去谈判吗 |
[33:28] | The few remaining doses will be given to westerners, | 现存不多的治疗药剂会给西方人 |
[33:33] | no doubt? | 这是没有疑问的吧 |
[33:33] | Don’t bother to answer, Madam Secretary. | 你不用回答 国务卿女士 |
[33:39] | We both know how this game is played. | 我们都知道这盘棋会怎么下 |
[33:45] | Yes. | 我的答案是肯定的 |
[33:47] | For the greater good, | 为了大局着想 |
[33:49] | on behalf of the government of Cameroon, | 我代表喀麦隆政府 |
[33:53] | you have my permission… | 授予您代表权 |
[33:56] | …and we thank you for your effort. | 我们感谢您所做的努力 |
[34:00] | Ma’am, I have Chris Santumari on line one. | 国务卿 克里斯 圣特马利在一号线上 |
[34:06] | Now if you can believe it, | 要是您相信的话 |
[34:09] | I have an equally big favor to ask of somebody else. | 我还要请另外一个人帮我一个大忙 |
[34:15] | This is hello and good night because mama is tired. | 我要跟你们说晚安 因为妈妈好累 |
[34:20] | Hey, Jareth! | 你好啊 杰瑞斯 |
[34:22] | Check it out, boot buddies. | 看看 一样的靴子 |
[34:25] | So fun. | 真好玩 |
[34:27] | Mother, uh, a word? | 妈妈 跟你说句话 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:31] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[34:35] | You’ve never thrown a football? | 你从来没扔过橄榄球吗 |
[34:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:43] | You guys have got to stop. | 你们不能再这样了 |
[34:45] | What, making Jareth feel welcome? | 什么 让杰瑞斯感到受欢迎吗 |
[34:48] | Stalking him. | 跟踪他 |
[34:49] | Dad’s going full Single White Female in there. | 爸爸就像《双面女郎》里面一样 |
[34:51] | Oh, come on, stop it. | 别夸张了 |
[34:52] | – He’s not. – What is going on? | -他才没有 -这是怎么了 |
[34:54] | You guys have never acted this way | 你们从来没有像这样 |
[34:55] | with any of my other boyfriends. | 对待过我的男朋友 |
[34:56] | We’ve never liked any of your other boyfriends. | 因为我们以前从来没喜欢过你的男朋友 |
[35:00] | Oh, my god, Mom, is that true? | 天哪 妈妈 真的吗 |
[35:02] | – Kind of. – Obviously, Harrison wasn’t great… | -算是吧 -哈里森是不怎么样 |
[35:04] | – No. – …but Arthur was nice. | -是不怎么样 -但是亚瑟很好啊 |
[35:06] | Nice and old. | 又好又老 |
[35:08] | What about Mike from the tenth grade? | 那十年级的迈克怎么样呢 |
[35:09] | Let’s go way back. | 我们来翻翻旧账 |
[35:10] | You guys were always encouraging me to invite him over. | 你们总是鼓励我请他来家里 |
[35:13] | To keep an eye on the little perv. | 我们好盯着那个小变态啊 |
[35:15] | So, what, | 怎么 |
[35:15] | you guys think I have bad judgment about guys? | 你们觉得我对男生的判断力很差吗 |
[35:22] | I think you’re young. | 我觉得你还年轻 |
[35:26] | We want this to work, Stevie, | 我们希望你们能成 斯蒂芬 |
[35:28] | because we want you to be with someone who deserves you, | 因为我们希望你能和配得上你的人在一起 |
[35:31] | that’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[35:33] | And the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[35:34] | there is a terrific guy in that kitchen, | 厨房里有一个很棒的小伙子 |
[35:37] | and he’s crazy about you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[35:39] | You think? | 你真这么觉得 |
[35:41] | No, Dad and I just like acting like idiots. | 不是 我和你爸爸就喜欢干蠢事 |
[35:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | The boots were too much, right? | 买靴子太过了是吧 |
[35:49] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I see that now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:56] | Okay, I’m gonna cool my jets. | 我会收敛一下的 |
[35:58] | I’ll tell dad to do the same. | 我让爸爸也收敛一下 |
[36:00] | I’m glad that you like him. | 我很高兴你们喜欢他 |
[36:02] | And despite your opinion of my track record, | 虽然你们不喜欢我以前的男朋友 |
[36:04] | I got this. | 但这次我能处理好 |
[36:06] | Of course, you do. | 当然 |
[36:07] | Put your fingers on the laces like this… | 像这样把手指放在花边上 |
[36:09] | – On the laces. – and then just give it a little snap | -放在花边上 -然后猛的弯曲一下 |
[36:11] | with your wrist at the end. | 你的手腕 |
[36:12] | Dad, come on, I’m open. | 爸 快扔 我等着呢 |
[36:13] | Oh, my God, Jason, could you be more | 天哪 杰森 你还能更像 |
[36:15] | Death of a Salesman right now? | 《销售员之死》一点吗 |
[36:16] | – Uh, Henry. – Baby, get this, | -亨利 -亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[36:19] | Jareth has never thrown a football. | 杰瑞斯从来没玩过橄榄球 |
[36:21] | – Really, huh? – I was thinking we’d go to the park and… | -真的假的 -我在想我们可以去公园 |
[36:24] | or it’s too late for that. | 可能有点晚了 |
[36:26] | You think? | 是吗 |
[36:27] | Good night, everyone. | 大家晚安 |
[36:28] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[36:29] | Thanks for the lesson, Dr. McCord. | 谢谢你教我玩球 麦考德博士 |
[36:31] | Oh, hey, call me Henry, pal. | 叫我亨利就行 |
[36:32] | What’s happening to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[36:36] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[36:39] | No guns. | 没带枪 |
[36:49] | How we feeling, Hadi? | 感觉怎么样 哈迪 |
[36:52] | A few days ago, I was where you are now… | 几天前 我就和你现在一样 |
[36:54] | then they gave me the cure. | 然后他们给我用了药 |
[36:57] | Now I’m immune. | 现在我已经对这病毒免疫了 |
[36:59] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不害怕死亡 |
[37:00] | Of course not. | 你当然不怕 |
[37:02] | You’re the Emir. | 你是酋长 |
[37:08] | Give us the shot. | 把针剂给我们 |
[37:09] | Give us your word | 你得先保证 |
[37:10] | the aid workers will be safe. | 不会威胁救援人员的安全 |
[37:13] | I’ll hold up my end of the deal. | 我保证 |
[37:15] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你食言 |
[37:16] | we won’t give you the second dose of medicine. | 就别想拿到第二剂药 |
[37:19] | You’ll get sick like this again, | 你的病情就会复发 |
[37:20] | and then you’ll die… | 你会死去 |
[37:23] | but it will take awhile. | 缓慢地死去 |
[37:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:40] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[37:46] | We want the girls back– | 我们要把那些女孩接回去 |
[37:49] | all of them. | 把她们全都放了 |
[38:31] | \ | 获救女学生与家人团聚 |
[38:32] | …where these young girls have been held prisoner… | 这些女孩被囚禁于… |
[38:35] | Very nice work, ma’am. | 非常成功 国务卿 |
[38:38] | Thanks, Nadine. | 谢了 纳丁 |
[38:40] | Sure wasn’t all me. | 这不全是我一个人的功劳 |
[38:41] | The reports so far: the cease-fire is holding | 最新进展 喀麦隆北部 |
[38:44] | in Northern Cameroon, | 已停火 |
[38:44] | and the doctors have been going about their work in peace. | 医务人员在安全的环境中开始工作 |
[38:47] | They’re making good progress containing the outbreak. | 他们在控制疫情方面已经取得了较大的进展 |
[38:50] | So, for a deal with the devil, | 所以 这笔和魔鬼谈的交易 |
[38:52] | we didn’t do too badly. | 我们做得还不错 |
[38:56] | Look who I found. | 看看谁来了 |
[38:57] | Ah, welcome back, Jay. | 欢迎回来 杰伊 |
[38:59] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[39:02] | Wait, the doctors are on board with you being here, right? | 等等 你来这儿是经过医生同意的吧 |
[39:04] | No, I’m contagious, and I went AWOL. | 没有 碰我会被传染 我是偷跑出来的 |
[39:06] | – Oh, good. – Yeah, I’m fine. | -太好了 -我没事了 |
[39:07] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[39:11] | And speaking of duty, | 说到工作 |
[39:12] | we have the nation’s business to attend to. | 我们得去处理国家大事了 |
[39:19] | Uh, ma’am, about my outburst at the hospital… | 国务卿 我那天在医院冲你发脾气… |
[39:22] | No… don’t worry about it. | 没事 别担心 |
[39:24] | If I’d been in your shoes, | 换成我 |
[39:24] | I would have said the same thing, believe me. | 也会那么说的 相信我 |
[39:26] | No, you wouldn’t have. | 不 你不会的 |
[39:29] | I wanted to ask your permission | 我想请您批准 |
[39:30] | to spearhead a special project. | 启动一个特殊项目 |
[39:32] | Granted. | 准了 |
[39:35] | What is it? | 什么项目 |
[39:37] | Getting production ramped up on the Marburg drug, | 增加抗马尔堡病毒药物的产量 |
[39:39] | so there’s enough to go around. | 使其能满足需求 |
[39:41] | That’s more of a CDC, NIH thing. | 这事得问疾控中心和国家卫生研究所 |
[39:43] | It’s not really a job for State. | 这不归国务院管 |
[39:44] | Well, I’m making it one. | 我想把它变成国务院的工作 |
[39:51] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[39:56] | Look out, Marburg virus. | 等着瞧吧 马尔堡病毒 |
[40:27] | Well, I hope she’s worth it, | 我希望她值得我们费那么大劲去救 |
[40:29] | ’cause right now, she looks like a scared kid | 因为现在 我看她就只是个深陷泥沼 |
[40:31] | in way over her head to me. | 被吓得不知所措的孩子 |
[40:33] | Yeah, well, don’t tell the attorney general that. | 在总检察长面前可别这么说 |
[40:36] | To wrangle this rendition, I had to make it seem like | 为了使这次行动获批 我费了不少口舌 |
[40:38] | Hijriyyah held the key to Hizb al-Shahid’s entire network. | 把希雷亚说成是打击整个沙希德网络的关键 |
[40:41] | Maybe she does. | 或许她就是 |
[40:43] | Either way, she might not want to take sides | 不管怎样 她可能并不想站到 |
[40:44] | against her husband and her father. | 她父亲和丈夫的对立面 |
[40:46] | I suppose that depends | 我觉得这取决于 |
[40:47] | on whether she thinks we’re on her side. | 她是否认为我们站在她那一边 |
[40:48] | Yeah, also depends on whether Disah believes she’s dead. | 没错 这也取决于迪萨是否相信她已经死了 |
[40:51] | – There’s only one way to find out. – Copy that. | -只有一个办法 -收到 |
[40:54] | As soon as the operators are clear of the tunnel, | 一旦我们的人全部撤出隧道 |
[40:55] | the Reaper’s good to hit the compound. | “收割者”无人机就会摧毁基地 |
[40:57] | Let’s hope Disah believes she’s still inside. | 希望迪萨相信她还在那里面 |
[40:59] | Otherwise, we bought ourselves | 否则 我们就是花了大价钱 |
[41:01] | a very expensive, scared kid. | 买了一个吓坏的小孩 |
[41:05] | We’ve cleared the tunnel. | 我们已经撤出隧道 |
[41:07] | Fire when ready. | 自行开火 |
[41:11] | Reheated lasagna, baby. | 把千层面再热一下当晚饭 亲爱的 |
[41:14] | We are living the dream. | 我们简直是活在梦里 |
[41:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:19] | You want to go fool around on the couch till it dings? | 要不要去沙发上干点什么等它加热 |
[41:24] | Affirmative. | 同意 |
[41:29] | So, how was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[41:31] | Oh, on balance, one of the good ones. You? | 总的来说 挺不错的 你呢 |
[41:34] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 还得等着看呢 |
[41:36] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[41:38] | – Hey, there. – Hey. | -回来了 -好啊 |
[41:45] | so, we’re gonna go get a bite to eat. | 我们打算去外面吃 |
[41:50] | And we were wondering if you guys would like to join us. | 你们要不要和我们一起去 |
[41:55] | Yeah, sure. | 当然要 |
[41:56] | We could get a bite. | 我们正好也可以去吃点东西 |
[41:57] | If you don’t already have plans. | 如果你们没有其他计划的话 |
[41:58] | No. No, no plans at all. | 没有 没有 完全没有 |
[42:03] | Jason, your lasagna’s ready! | 杰森 你的千层面好了 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么 |
[42:07] | I already ate. | 我吃过了 |
[42:10] | – We’ll just… gonna grab our coats. – Yeah. | -我们 去拿外套 -好 |
[42:12] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |