时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Madam Secretary… | 《国务卿女士》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re in therapy so we can work through it. | 我们在进行治疗好渡过难关 |
[00:04] | We’re in therapy | 我们进行治疗 |
[00:05] | because I can’t accept what happened to Dmitri, | 是因为我无法接受发生在迪米特里 |
[00:08] | and what’s still happening to his sister. | 和他妹妹身上的事 |
[00:09] | Images show the I-8 district of Islamabad, | 这是无人机拍摄的伊斯兰堡的I-8区域 |
[00:12] | where Jibral Disah is said to be sheltered, | 传闻中贾布里勒·迪萨的藏身之所 |
[00:14] | to be a highly exposed residential area. | 是一片开阔的居民区 |
[00:16] | We’ll give Murphy Station a diplomatic cover. | 我们会给墨菲追踪总部做外交掩护 |
[00:19] | Conrad wants you guys working from inside the embassy, | 康拉德希望你们在大使馆内部行动 |
[00:23] | and that’s what’s gonna let me sleep at night. | 这才能让我晚上不会失眠 |
[00:30] | JSOC is ready to initiate render safe, Mr. President. | 联合特种作战司令部准备好了 总统先生 |
[00:33] | I’d like to wait until all of our citizens are out of danger. | 我想等到我们所有的人员都安全了再决定 |
[00:36] | I appreciate that, Mr. President. | 我很感激 总统先生 |
[00:38] | But securing over 100 nuclear warheads in a fallen regime, | 不过不让一百多个核弹头落入跟多个圣战组织 |
[00:42] | with ties to multiple jihadist groups, has to take precedence. | 有关系的垮台的政权手中更要紧 |
[00:45] | I didn’t travel halfway around the world to get on a chopper | 我跑了大半个地球可不是 |
[00:48] | the moment we have Disah in our sights. | 在看到迪萨的瞬间跳上直升机 |
[00:49] | Have you looked outside? | 你看过外面吗 |
[00:51] | This city is falling apart. | 这座城就要完了 |
[00:52] | Which is the perfect cover we need to get this done. | 这正好能为我们要做的事作掩护 |
[00:55] | This is finishing the job | 这是完成 |
[00:56] | we came here to do– | 我们来这里的任务 |
[00:57] | to kill Jibral Disah. | 除掉贾布里勒·迪萨 |
[01:11] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[01:13] | CENTCOM just received | 中央司令部刚刚收到 |
[01:14] | a coded e-mail from Murphy Station. | 墨菲发来的加密邮件 |
[01:16] | They got a hit on jibral Disah’s location | 他们知道了贾布里勒·迪萨的所在地 |
[01:18] | and decided to stay in Islamabad. | 并决定留在伊斯兰堡 |
[01:22] | Please, tell me they have a Marine detail. | 拜托你告诉我他们有海军陆战队保护 |
[01:26] | Things are fluid. | 事情变化很快 |
[01:27] | We’re trying to reach them. | 我们正在试图联系上他们 |
[01:28] | Yeah… me, too. | 好 我也是 |
[01:30] | Two hours ago, I was at a pancake social | 两小时前我在迪克斯维尔山口 |
[01:33] | in Dixville Notch, charming party insiders, | 参加了早餐会 取悦党内人士 |
[01:36] | when the guy at the syrup bar | 一个站在糖浆区的人 |
[01:38] | tells me Pakistan is imploding. | 告诉我巴基斯坦正在内爆 |
[01:41] | Thanks for making it back so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就回来了 |
[01:43] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[01:44] | Mr. Jackson, welcome back. | 杰克逊先生 欢迎回来 |
[01:46] | You’re all needed in the Situation Room. | 你们都需要去战情室 |
[01:49] | Another slow day at the office. | 今天办公室又很清闲啊 |
[01:52] | Prime Minister Khoosat was unfit to lead the people of Pakistan, | 库萨特总理不适合领导巴基斯坦人民 |
[01:56] | and the people rightly took to the streets to demonstrate… | 人们正走上街头抗议 |
[01:58] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[01:59] | Abedi just declared himself | 阿贝迪刚刚宣布自己 |
[02:01] | the new Prime Minister of Pakistan. | 是巴基斯坦总理 |
[02:05] | Does he have the military behind him? | 军队支持他吗 |
[02:07] | Unclear. Though it’s totally | 不清楚 但很清楚的是 |
[02:09] | clear that he’s in league with Hizb al-Shahid. | 他和伊斯兰组织沙希德是一伙的 |
[02:11] | Let the Chief of the Army Staff | 让陆军参谋长 |
[02:13] | and his principal officers know that | 和他的主要官员知道 |
[02:14] | the United States does not recognize Abedi, | 美国不承认阿贝迪 |
[02:16] | and they would be wise to do the same. | 他们要是明智的话也不该承认 |
[02:19] | Where are we on wrapping up their nuclear weapons, Admiral? | 获取他们的核武器进展如何了 上将 |
[02:22] | Special Operation Forces out of Afghanistan and Qatar | 阿富汗和卡塔尔的特别行动小组 |
[02:24] | are en route. | 已经出发 |
[02:25] | Before they breach Pakistani airspace, | 他们进入巴基斯坦领空前 |
[02:27] | CYBERCOM’ll be paving the road. | 中央司令部会为他们做好准备 |
[02:29] | We already killed most of the power grid and all comms. | 我们已经切断了电网和大部分通讯网络 |
[02:31] | Still working on jamming | 还在试图干扰 |
[02:32] | their surface-to-air missile capabilities. | 他们的地对空导弹 |
[02:33] | But just in case, | 但以防万一 |
[02:34] | we’re bringing in every available drone | 我们带上了所有可用无人机 |
[02:35] | to clean up any bumps along the way. | 随时清除障碍 |
[02:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[02:39] | Pakistan’s 110 nuclear weapons | 巴基斯坦的110个核武 |
[02:42] | are stored in 12 bunkers, scattered all over the country. | 存在全国各地的十二个地下碉堡中 |
[02:46] | We’ll be handling the seven in the northern half | 我们要获取的是北部七个碉堡中的 |
[02:47] | that account for 68 bombs. | 68个核弹头 |
[02:49] | The Russians will be taking the five bunkers in the south. | 俄罗斯负责拿下南部的五个 |
[02:52] | However, far as we can tell, | 但据我们所知 |
[02:54] | the Russians haven’t launched any units yet. | 俄罗斯还没有派遣任何部队 |
[02:56] | I can reach out to Minister Avdonin about that. | 我可以联系阿夫多宁部长看看是怎么回事 |
[02:59] | How long do we expect all this to take? | 这一切需要多久 |
[03:01] | Assuming our intel on bunker locations is good, | 假设我们关于碉堡位置的情报是准确的 |
[03:05] | six hours till taillights over the border. | 我们将在六小时后进入巴方领空 |
[03:06] | Mr. President, I have Murphy Station on the line, sir. | 总统先生 墨菲小组在线上 |
[03:09] | Put them on speaker, Colonel. | 打开免提 |
[03:11] | Give us your status, Murphy. | 汇报下情况 墨菲 |
[03:13] | En route to Islamabad’s I-8 district. | 我们正前往伊斯兰堡的I8区 |
[03:15] | If our intel is right, | 如果情报正确 |
[03:16] | we should be staking out Jibral Disah’s location | 我们三十分钟后就可以开始监视 |
[03:18] | in about 30 minutes. | 贾布里勒·迪萨的住所 |
[03:20] | Hey, it’s Elizabeth. | 我是伊丽莎白 |
[03:22] | McCord. | 麦考德 |
[03:24] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[03:25] | You should know | 你们应该知道 |
[03:27] | we’ve initiated an operation to… | 我们开始了一项 |
[03:29] | …secure all of Pakistan’s nuclear | 获取巴基斯坦核武的行动 |
[03:31] | weapons, so… most of their power grid’s down. | 大部分电网都会被切断 |
[03:34] | We’ll be coming in pretty heavy, | 我们会大火力进入 |
[03:36] | with Russian Special Forces joining in. | 俄罗斯特种部队也会参与 |
[03:38] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[03:39] | Get it done and get out. | 把事办好 尽快撤离 |
[03:41] | Murphy Station, could you, uh, | 墨菲追踪小组 你们能 |
[03:43] | could you give us a second? | 等一下吗 |
[03:45] | Mr. President, there are riots | 总统先生 |
[03:48] | raging throughout Islamabad. | 伊斯兰堡四处都有暴动 |
[03:49] | I, uh… | 我… |
[03:51] | I’m questioning the wisdom of leaving | 我在怀疑把三个极其重要的情报人员 |
[03:52] | three high value assets to take out this terrorist, | 留下除掉一个恐怖分子是否值得 |
[03:55] | in a rapidly deteriorating situation, | 尤其考虑到情况正在迅速恶化 |
[03:57] | while we have bigger fish to fry. | 而我们还有更重要的事要办 |
[03:59] | You want to abort the Disah mission. | 你想要取消迪萨行动 |
[04:01] | As much as I would love to light that | 尽管我很想把那个混蛋 |
[04:03] | son of a bitch up, | 炸上天 |
[04:05] | render safe has to be our priority. | 核装置拆卸计划更重要 |
[04:09] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[04:14] | I think we should back Murphy Station’s play, sir. | 我认为我们应该支持墨菲追踪小队 |
[04:19] | Walk and chew gum at the same time, it is then. | 那就一心二用双管齐下 |
[04:21] | Let’s get it done. All of it. | 把事情办好 两件事都是 |
[04:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[04:25] | Maybe she’s sick of you. | 也许是她讨厌你了 |
[04:30] | Ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[04:38] | It’s Alison. She says it’s an emergency. | 是艾莉森 她说是急事 |
[04:40] | Ali, baby, what’s going on? Are you okay? | 艾莉 宝贝 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[04:42] | You didn’t sign the New York trip permission slip. | 你没给我签纽约旅行的字 |
[04:45] | So you’re not bleeding out on the street somewhere? | 所以你不是在街上血流如注快要死掉了 |
[04:47] | I left it on the coffee maker last night. | 我昨晚就给你留在咖啡壶旁边的 |
[04:49] | Well, I ended up staying at work all night. | 我昨晚在办公室熬了个通宵 |
[04:52] | Oh, yeah, that’ll fly with Dean Ward. | 是吗 你这理由沃德主任肯定能接受 |
[04:54] | Quaker education is all about personal responsibility. | 贵格学校最看重的就是个人责任感 |
[04:57] | You know Richard Nixon was a Quaker. | 理查德·尼克松还是贵格学校出身呢 |
[04:59] | Just saying. | 就是说一句 |
[05:02] | If it’s not signed by 3:00, I’ll be stuck in study hall | 如果3点前不签字 那我就只能在朋友们 |
[05:04] | while all of my friends are seeing Hamilton. | 都去看汉密尔顿的时候被困在学校了 |
[05:06] | Oh, Hamilton, well… | 汉密尔顿 这个 |
[05:08] | I’ll have Blake take care of it. | 我会让布莱克解决这个问题 |
[05:10] | But listen, no more saying that it’s an emergency | 但听着 除非卷入了医务人员或者 |
[05:12] | unless there are paramedics or SWAT teams involved. | 特警队的事件否则不许说是急事 |
[05:16] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[05:19] | What am I taking care of? | 我要去处理什么事 |
[05:21] | Appeasing a fascist Quaker. | 去让一个法西斯贵格满意 |
[05:25] | Minister Avdonin, | 阿夫多宁部长 |
[05:26] | thanks for coming, | 感谢您能来 |
[05:27] | but a phone call would have sufficed. | 但这事一通电话就能解决 |
[05:29] | I wanted to tell you in person | 我想面对面告诉你 |
[05:30] | that Russia has decided to back Abedi as prime minister. | 俄方决定任命阿贝迪当总理 |
[05:35] | – You can’t be serious. – Madam Secretary… | -你开玩笑的吧 -国务卿女士 |
[05:37] | Of course you’re serious. But… Abedi? | 你当然不是在开玩笑 但是 阿贝迪 |
[05:40] | Who basically murdered the legitimate prime minister | 基本可以说就是他谋杀了正统总理 |
[05:43] | and is in bed with the worst terrorists on Earth? | 而且现在还跟地球上最可怕的恐怖分子在一起 |
[05:46] | That guy? | 这个人吗 |
[05:47] | Pakistan has a long history of cooperating | 巴基斯坦和极端圣战士 |
[05:50] | with Jihadist groups. | 合作也不是一两天了 |
[05:50] | But none of them | 但他们 |
[05:51] | ever set off a dirty bomb inside the United States. | 从来没有在美国领土上动用过脏弹 |
[05:54] | We will never get behind anybody associated with Hizb al-Shahid. | 我们绝不支持任何与伊斯兰组织沙希德合作的人 |
[06:00] | That’s… | 这是 |
[06:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:06] | You’re backing out of render safe. | 你们要放弃核装置拆卸计划 |
[06:09] | We agreed to it before Abedi took power. | 我们在阿贝迪上台前就同意了的 |
[06:11] | Abedi hasn’t taken power, | 阿贝迪还没上台呢 |
[06:12] | and it is absurd to think that | 而且认为他能把他的国家 |
[06:15] | he could hold that country together. | 凝聚在一起的想法本身就很荒谬 |
[06:18] | Our intelligence agencies have already seen fissures | 我们的情报部门已经在巴基斯坦军 |
[06:20] | in the Pakistani military. | 内部发现了裂痕 |
[06:21] | Are those the same intelligence agencies | 就是那些很确定空军一号 |
[06:23] | that were so sure Russia hacked Air Force One? | 是被俄国入侵的情报部门吗 |
[06:29] | Konstantin, our joint render safe plan has been in place | 康斯坦丁 我们的联合核装置拆卸计划 |
[06:33] | for years, and it’s happening now. | 已经策划多年 而且一定要实现 |
[06:38] | You can’t just back out of it | 你不能跟一顿无聊的 |
[06:40] | like it’s an annoying dinner party. | 晚餐似的说退出就退出 |
[06:45] | I should let you go. | 我最好不打扰了 |
[06:46] | There’s nothing more to discuss. | 反正也没什么好谈的了 |
[06:54] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[06:58] | I’m okay, I’m… I’m… | 我没事 我 |
[07:01] | Yeah. I’m… | 嗯 我 |
[07:03] | We got this. | 我们能搞定的 |
[07:05] | Seriously, don’t worry. | 真的 别担心 |
[07:06] | I believe you. | 我相信 |
[07:09] | Look, I-I don’t want to hang up, Henry, but I-I just found out | 我不想挂电话 亨利 但我刚刚发现 |
[07:11] | the Russians are bailing on us, and I’ve got to brief POTUS. | 俄方要放弃计划 我得告知总统 |
[07:14] | – Wait, don’t hang up. – Go. | -等等 别挂 -去吧 |
[07:16] | Just hold on. | 先别挂 |
[07:20] | Look, I know I wasn’t marrying a couch potato and… | 我知道我嫁的不是个懒惰的人 |
[07:24] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我真不知道该怎么说 |
[07:27] | I… | 我 |
[07:29] | I love you, so don’t die on me, okay? | 我爱你 所以不许你在我前面死掉 好吗 |
[07:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:36] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:38] | Now I gotta go, too. | 我也得挂了 |
[07:49] | Yeah, the two-story one with the blue trim. | 蓝色装饰的那个两层小楼 |
[07:54] | SUVs out front. | 前面停着越野车 |
[07:59] | They could be out of there pretty quick, if they had to. | 必要的话可以很快出来 |
[08:02] | Son of a bitch is in there. | 那些混蛋就在里面 |
[08:04] | I can feel the dark side of the Force. | 我能感觉到队伍阴影里的一面 |
[08:06] | Well, we wait until we see him. | 等见到他再说 |
[08:09] | I’ll call for a drone. | 我打电话请求无人机 |
[08:11] | Or a droid. | 或者机器人 |
[08:16] | President Salnikov won’t budge. | 萨尔尼科夫总统不愿妥协 |
[08:18] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[08:20] | So what does that look like, Admiral? | 所以什么情况 上将 |
[08:22] | Five more sites, hundreds of miles apart. | 还有五个点 相距数百里 |
[08:24] | It’ll extend the mission to closer to ten hours. | 将使任务时间拖长至十小时 |
[08:27] | Can’t we move faster by destroying the bombs? | 销毁炸弹的话能不能快一点 |
[08:29] | Yes, sir, transporting the warheads | 可以 先生 运送弹头 |
[08:31] | is the most time-consuming part. | 是最占用时间的部分 |
[08:33] | We can switch to disarming them, | 我们可以解除它们 |
[08:34] | removing the nuclear material, and then | 取出核物质 然后 |
[08:36] | hitting the bunkers with drones. | 操纵无人机轰炸燃料舱 |
[08:38] | It’ll save two hours, more or less. | 大概能省两小时左右 |
[08:44] | It’s noisy… | 声音大 |
[08:45] | and messy. | 破坏也大 |
[08:46] | Certainly be more casualties. | 伤亡也会增多 |
[08:48] | And it’ll look | 而且看起来 |
[08:48] | a hell of a lot more like an invasion. | 完全就是入侵的样子 |
[08:50] | All of the above, and it’ll stretch our drone capacity, | 最重要的是 它挑战着无人机的能力 |
[08:54] | but it’ll get the job done. | 但它能做到 |
[09:03] | Do it, Admiral. | 动手 上将 |
[09:04] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:10] | Where are we with Murphy Station? | 墨菲追踪总部的事如何了 |
[09:14] | We should’ve grabbed some food. | 我们应该去弄点吃的 |
[09:15] | While the embassy was being overrun? That’s a good idea. | 在大使馆被摧毁时 好主意 |
[09:18] | How long would it have taken | 暂停一下 |
[09:19] | to stop and get some take-out or something? | 去点个外卖能占用多长时间 |
[09:21] | Guys, guys, front door open. | 两位 前门开了 |
[09:25] | Any of them Disah? | 其中有德萨吗 |
[09:26] | I don’t see him, damn it. | 我没看到他 该死 |
[09:29] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧来吧 |
[09:30] | Long black coat in the back. | 后面穿长黑风衣的那个 |
[09:32] | Yep, I’m confirming. | 是的 我在确认 |
[09:33] | It’s him. Murphy Station to Reaper One. | 就是他 墨菲追踪站呼叫收割者一号 |
[09:35] | Requesting strike at 4-3-S-C-T-2-8. | 请求攻击目标4-3-S-C-T-2-8 |
[09:39] | Two SUVs. Over. | 两辆越野车 结束 |
[09:40] | Copy, Murphy Station. | 收到 墨菲站 |
[09:41] | Reaper One incoming, rendezvous three minutes. | 收割者一号在途中 三分钟到达指定地点 |
[09:43] | What the hell happened | 我一小时前要求待命的那架 |
[09:44] | to the one I requested to be standing by an hour ago?! Over. | 怎么啦 结束 |
[09:47] | Pulling double duty. | 正在执行双重任务 |
[09:48] | Just under three minutes. Incoming. | 三分钟内抵达 |
[09:50] | The phone’s not with them. | 手机不在他们身上 |
[09:51] | – What? – It’s not moving. | -什么 -它没有在移动 |
[09:52] | It’s still in the house. | 它还在房子里 |
[09:52] | No time, Reaper One, losing our eyes. | 没时间了 收割者一号 我们要丢失目标了 |
[09:54] | We need a strike right now, damn it. Over. | 我们要马上攻击 该死的 结束 |
[09:57] | Copy. Two and a half minutes. Incoming. | 收到 还有两分半 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna kill this guy. | 我要杀了这家伙 |
[10:00] | – We gotta follow them or we’ll lose them. – No. | -我们得跟着他们不然就要弄丢了 -不 |
[10:02] | Three minutes, they’ll be gone. | 三分钟 他们就会消失了 |
[10:03] | They’ll make us in three seconds. | 他们三秒内就会发现我们 |
[10:04] | Then we’ll keep our distance. | 我们会保持距离 |
[10:05] | Whatever happened to finishing the damn job? | 不是说好了要搞定这活的嘛 |
[10:08] | Stay the hell back. | 离远点 |
[10:09] | Far as you can. | 尽可能远 |
[10:39] | You gotta be kidding me with this drone. | 你是拿这无人机跟我开玩笑吧 |
[10:41] | Hasn’t been three minutes. | 还没到三分钟 |
[10:46] | There’s a car behind us. | 有辆车在跟着我们 |
[10:49] | Heavy fire! Reaper One, taking fire! | 遭遇猛烈攻击 收割者一号 遭遇攻击 |
[10:51] | Another car right behind us. | 我们身后还有一辆车 |
[10:52] | We need a strike immediately. Immediately! | 我们马上需要导弹攻击 马上 |
[10:55] | Look out! | 小心 |
[11:11] | Disah mission complete. | 迪萨任务完成 |
[11:12] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[11:13] | – Never better. – Fine. | -从没这么好过 -还好 |
[11:15] | Night Stalker, Murphy Station here. | 夜行者 我是墨菲站 |
[11:17] | Firecracker hit. | 导弹命中 |
[11:18] | We need exfil. Over. | 我们需要撤离 结束 |
[11:19] | Copy, Murphy. | 收到 墨菲 |
[11:20] | We might want to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[11:22] | We need a ride now! Over! | 我们需要载具 结束 |
[11:24] | Copy, Murphy. | 收到 墨菲 |
[11:25] | Nearest bird is an hour out. | 最近的鸟儿距离你们一个小时 |
[11:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:28] | Copy. Looking for cover. Out. | 收到 正在寻找掩护 结束 |
[11:30] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[11:36] | Apparently, we’re not the prettiest girl at the dance. | 明显我们不是舞会上最漂亮的女孩 |
[11:39] | We got an hour to kill. | 还要等一个小时 |
[11:41] | Jose, you’re bleeding. | 何塞 你在流血 |
[11:44] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[11:45] | You’re shot. | 你被击中了 |
[11:47] | Good news is… missed your heart. | 好消息是 没打中心脏 |
[11:49] | Here. | 来 |
[11:50] | Get this on. | 把这个放上去 |
[11:54] | Needs the pressure. | 要压一压 |
[11:56] | God…! | 天 |
[11:59] | – Can you keep going? – Yeah, we good? | -你还能走吗 -我们没问题吧 |
[12:01] | As long as the adrenaline. | 只要肾上腺素在起作用 |
[12:03] | Let’s go. Okay. | 走吧 好的 |
[12:09] | Our render safe unit in Kohat took | 我们的特别任务小队在科哈特 |
[12:11] | more fire than expected, which held… | 遭遇到了比预期更猛烈的火力 使他们 |
[12:12] | You’re telling me | 你是告诉我 |
[12:14] | they killed Jibral Disah, | 他们干掉了贾布里勒·迪萨 |
[12:15] | the most wanted terrorist on Earth, and JSOC | 地球上的最高通缉恐怖分子 而联合司令部 |
[12:18] | doesn’t have anybody available to pick these guys up? | 竟然派不出人去接他们 |
[12:22] | If there were, ma’am, I can assure you… | 如果有的话 女士 我向你保证 |
[12:23] | We would’ve already made the call. | 我们就已经安排好了 |
[12:26] | Bess, Murphy Station is our top priority. | 贝丝 墨菲追踪站是我们的首要考虑 |
[12:30] | It sounds like Jose Campos needs surgery. | 听着好像何塞·坎波斯需要手术 |
[12:32] | We’re making sure medical | 我们会确保医疗人员 |
[12:33] | personnel are part of the exfil team. | 在撤离小队里 |
[12:35] | In the meantime, they’re seeking cover. | 同时 他们在寻找掩护 |
[12:37] | Do we even know where? | 我们知道他们在哪吗 |
[12:56] | Set up back there. | 到后面整理一下 |
[12:58] | All right, I’ll check for medical supplies. | 好 我去找找医药物资 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | A hideout with food… now we’re talking. | 有食物的藏身处 就是我所说的 |
[13:12] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[13:13] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[13:14] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[13:16] | Shoot him, Henry! Shoot him! | 射他 亨利 射他 |
[13:20] | – Where’s the gun? – I got it, I got it. | -枪跑哪去了 -我搞定了 我搞定了 |
[13:22] | Keep quiet. | 安静点 |
[13:22] | – Anyone hit? – Be quiet. No. | -有人中枪了吗 -安静 没有 |
[13:24] | No thanks to Hamlet McCord here. | 多亏了这位哈姆雷特·麦考德 |
[13:27] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:29] | Stay right there. | 呆在那 |
[13:30] | Tell him we’re not gonna hurt him. | 告诉他我们不打算伤害他 |
[13:31] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不 |
[13:32] | – He could’ve killed us! – Just tell him! | -他可能会杀了我们 -告诉他就是了 |
[13:34] | Tell him we’re here to help. | 告诉他我们是来帮忙的 |
[13:42] | We just want to go home safely to our families. | 我们只想平安回家 |
[13:49] | Does he understand? | 他听得懂吗 |
[13:56] | Any word on Henry? | 亨利有什么消息 |
[13:57] | No, ma’am. Sorry. And, uh, given how much | 没有 女士 对不起 鉴于你现在 |
[13:59] | is on your mind, I feel silly even bringing this up… | 要考虑这么多问题 我觉得提这件事很不明智 |
[14:02] | – Alison’s permission slip. – Yeah. | -艾莉森的批准条吧 -是的 |
[14:04] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:05] | We got to walk and chew gum, POTUS’s orders. | 我们得边走边嚼口香糖 总统的命令 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | See? | 看到没 |
[14:13] | Walking and chewing gum. | 边走边嚼口香糖 |
[14:15] | We got this. | 我们可以搞定 |
[14:15] | Well, I’m glad you feel that way, | 我很高兴你这么觉得 |
[14:16] | because the Chinese foreign minister | 因为中国外交部长 |
[14:18] | has requested a meeting. | 要求会面 |
[14:19] | He and every other Security Council member. | 他还有安理会其他成员 |
[14:21] | They want to yell at us for breaking Pakistan. | 他们要谴责我们毁了巴基斯坦 |
[14:24] | Yes, but, uh, | 是的 但是 |
[14:25] | Minister Chen has been particularly insistent. | 陈部长非常坚持 |
[14:27] | Well, China shares a border with Pakistan. | 中国跟巴基斯坦接壤 |
[14:29] | I get it, but not today. | 我知道了 不过不是今天 |
[14:30] | I have got to shut my eyes for a few minutes, | 我得闭上眼休息几分钟 |
[14:33] | or I might accidentally impose sanctions on Canada. | 否则可能一不小心就发出了向加拿大的制裁 |
[14:38] | He’s in my office, isn’t he? | 他在我办公室对吧 |
[14:40] | I really have to work on saying no to powerful people. | 我真的需要练习拒绝强人 |
[14:42] | I’m a powerful people pleaser. | 我总爱讨好位高权重的人 |
[14:44] | We all have things we have to work on, Blake. | 我们都有缺点要改 布莱克 |
[14:49] | Minister Chen! | 陈部长 |
[14:51] | What a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[14:53] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[14:55] | My government is gravely concerned | 我国政府对你方在巴基斯坦的袭击 |
[14:57] | about your incursion in Pakistan. | 表示严重关切 |
[14:59] | Yes, I heard your president’s blanket | 是啊 我听说了你们主席的 |
[15:02] | condemnation: “A scourge! | 尖锐谴责 “这是打击 |
[15:04] | A diabolical scourge on the region.” | 对一个国家的残暴打击” |
[15:07] | I’m guessing that something | 我猜你们的原话 |
[15:09] | got lost in translation, | 应该不只这一句 |
[15:12] | but you’re here to clarify, aren’t you? | 但你是来澄清的吧 |
[15:14] | We do, indeed, | 我们确实 |
[15:15] | condemn your hostile and destabilizing | 用了最严厉的话谴责你们的 |
[15:18] | actions in the harshest possible terms. | 敌意以及破坏地方稳定的行为 |
[15:22] | However, unofficially, I am here to ask how China can help. | 可是私下里 我是来提供中国的帮助的 |
[15:29] | Well, it… would have to involve a time machine. | 要说这话得先有台时光机 |
[15:34] | You know we’ve been | 要知道我们已经 |
[15:35] | trying to bring China into our Pakistan render safe plan | 为中国能加入巴基斯坦核装置拆卸计划 |
[15:39] | for years now. | 努力多年了 |
[15:40] | You have an expression: “Better late than never”” | 你们有句俗话”迟来总比不来强” |
[15:44] | I prefer, “Timing is everything.” | 我更想说”时机就是一切” |
[15:47] | May I ask how the operation is going? | 我能问问行动进行得怎么样了吗 |
[15:52] | We have secured the weapons | 我们已经保护住了他们12个掩体中 |
[15:54] | at 11 of their 12 bunkers. | 11个掩体内的武器 |
[15:58] | We’re facing less resistance as we go, probably because | 越往腹地深处走人越少 或许是因为 |
[16:01] | Abedi’s grip on the military is fracturing. | 阿伯迪的军队部署出现了断层 |
[16:04] | This is our intelligence assessment, as well. | 我国的情报部门也是这么分析的 |
[16:06] | Great superpower minds… | 英雄所见略同 |
[16:08] | If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[16:10] | we should be done within the hour. | 问题一小时内就能解决了 |
[16:13] | Well, if it doesn’t, we’ll be taking you up | 如果进展不顺利 我们会接受 |
[16:14] | on your offer to help, | 你们的帮助 |
[16:16] | which is very much appreciated. | 对此我们十分感谢 |
[16:18] | Thank you, Elizabeth. | 谢谢 伊丽莎白 |
[16:22] | You bet. | 当然 |
[16:26] | Oh… my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 终于完事了 |
[16:30] | Ma’am, you’re needed in the Situation Room. | 国务卿 战情室找你 |
[16:37] | Sorry, still no word on Henry. | 抱歉 还是没有亨利的消息 |
[16:41] | Thanks, Blake. | 谢谢 布莱克 |
[16:50] | JSOC team’s landing at Petaro. | 联合特种作战部队已经在皮塔洛着陆了 |
[16:52] | Home of the last of the Pakistani nukes. | 巴基斯坦最后的核武器所在地 |
[16:55] | I have an update on Murphy Station. | 墨菲站有新消息 |
[16:58] | They’re holed up in the back room of a grocery store | 他们正躲在I-8区东北部 |
[17:00] | in the northeast quadrant of the I-8 district. | 一家杂货店里 |
[17:03] | Our exfil unit is 20 minutes out. | 救援部队还有二十分钟到达 |
[17:06] | Night Owl, someone got here before us. | 猫头鹰 有人比我们先到了 |
[17:09] | We have multiple Pakistani army dead, security barriers smashed, | 这里有一些巴基斯坦军人的尸体和破碎的护栏 |
[17:15] | and it looks like the cold room has been breached. | 看起来冷室已经被突破了 |
[17:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:19] | How about the heavy bags? | 目标呢 |
[17:19] | Entering cold room. | 进入冷室 |
[17:26] | They’re gone. | 它们不见了 |
[17:28] | The heavy bags are not here, sir. | 目标不在这里 长官 |
[17:30] | How many were supposed to be there, Admiral? | 里面本该有多少 将军 |
[17:31] | Six tactical nuclear warheads. | 六颗战术核弹头 |
[17:33] | So, they’re small… | 就是说它们体积很小 |
[17:35] | and easily transportable. | 便于运输 |
[17:37] | And very well may have fallen into the hands of terrorists. | 而且很有可能已经落入恐怖分子之手 |
[17:52] | Hizb al-Shahid is now | 伊斯兰组织沙希德 |
[17:53] | a caliphate armed with nuclear weapons. | 现在是个有核武器的权利组织了 |
[17:56] | This is God’s will. | 这是天意 |
[17:58] | It is God’s will to bring the infidels to their knees | 天意要让那些异教徒下跪求饶 |
[18:00] | and exterminate them. | 让我们处决他们 |
[18:02] | These nuclear bombs will rain fire on your cities | 这些核弹会让你们的城市燃于灰烬 |
[18:04] | and bring death to millions. | 死伤无数 |
[18:06] | There is no refuge for the unbelievers. | 异教徒不会得到庇护 |
[18:08] | Those who do not turn to the one, true God, | 那些不信仰真主的人 |
[18:11] | will perish in flames. | 会被战火烧死 |
[18:12] | God is mer– | 真主… |
[18:14] | Damn thing’ll probably | 这破东西估计会比 |
[18:15] | get more views than the kid | 小孩咬他哥哥手指 |
[18:17] | biting his brother’s finger. | 点击量更高 |
[18:18] | It was Hizb al-Shahid’s plan all along. | 这都是伊斯兰组织沙希德的计划 |
[18:21] | Cozy up to the world’s most unstable nuclear power, | 奉承世界上最不稳定的核武国家 |
[18:24] | foment chaos, then steal their warheads. | 煽动混乱 然后偷走他们的核弹头 |
[18:26] | China offered their help earlier, | 中国之前说要帮忙 |
[18:28] | so I’ve just reached out to Minister Chen | 所以我刚刚联系了陈部长 |
[18:30] | to seal their border. | 封锁中巴边境 |
[18:32] | I’m also reaching out to Afghanistan, | 我还联系了阿富汗 |
[18:35] | India, and even Iran to do the same. | 印度 甚至是伊朗也封锁边境 |
[18:37] | CENTCOM is scrambling to quarantine the Pakistani coast. | 中央司令部正在争取隔离巴基斯坦沿岸 |
[18:40] | Our entire military and IC is focused on closing | 我们所有的军队和高层正在着重商讨 |
[18:43] | the circle on them, fast. | 如何尽快了结此事 |
[18:46] | And I’m having my staff coordinate with ISN. | 我的员工正与国际安全和防扩散局合作 |
[18:50] | See if they can game out HS’s | 看看能不能想明白沙希德 |
[18:53] | plans for the bombs. | 想怎么处理这些炸弹 |
[18:55] | God help us if any of them | 要是有炸弹被运出了巴基斯坦 |
[18:56] | make it out of Pakistan. | 就只能求上帝保佑我们了 |
[19:03] | My official statement is that | 我的官方声明就是 |
[19:04] | I don’t yet have an official statement, Evan. | 我还没有官方声明 埃文 |
[19:06] | Yeah, you bet that’s a tautology, | 这当然是个赘述 |
[19:08] | like you being up your own ass. | 就跟你是个混蛋一样明显 |
[19:16] | How’s the official statement coming? | 官方声明写得怎么样了 |
[19:17] | Is it insensitive to say it feels harder than render safe? | 说此事比核装置拆卸计划更难会不会太麻木不仁了 |
[19:20] | Make sure it sounds like it is | 声明一定不能让人听起来 |
[19:21] | not a hostile takeover. | 这是一次敌方占领 |
[19:23] | Even though it kind of is a hostile takeover? | 尽管这就是一次敌方占领 |
[19:25] | A top-secret one with the whole world watching. | 那是举世瞩目之下的头号机密 |
[19:27] | Oh, so, your classic non-denial denial. | 那就来你经典的模棱两可的否认 |
[19:29] | – More denial-denial. – Wait, isn’t | -多点双重否定 -等等 |
[19:30] | denial-denial an acknowledgment? | 双重否定不就是肯定吗 |
[19:32] | Without actually acknowledging. | 但不能明确肯定 |
[19:34] | So, not lying, but not really truthing either. | 就是不撒谎 但也不说实话 |
[19:36] | And definitely nothing about loose nukes. | 而且绝对不能提核武器外流的事 |
[19:38] | Even though there’s a video. | 视频都已经出来了 |
[19:41] | Okay, so, one deluxe denial-denial, | 那就来个豪华版双重否定 |
[19:43] | hold the nukes, side of truth. | 不提核武器 真话留一半 |
[19:45] | Like that. | 就这样 |
[19:47] | So, if I’m Hizb al-Shahid, | 如果我是伊斯兰组织沙希德 |
[19:48] | where am I hiding those warheads? | 我会把核弹头藏在哪儿 |
[19:50] | It’s a big country, Jay. | 巴基斯坦可不是小国 杰伊 |
[19:52] | Yes, but this is Petaro, | 对 但这可是皮塔洛 |
[19:55] | where the warheads were taken about two hours ago, | 核弹头是两个小时前被转移走的 |
[19:57] | so they can’t be more than a couple hundred miles | 所以他们只可能在距这里两百英里之内 |
[19:59] | from there, meaning they are | 这就意味着 |
[20:00] | somewhere… in here. | 他们就在这里 某处 |
[20:04] | That’s over 100,000 square miles. | 这可超过十万平方英里呢 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | Uh, so, Karachi is a city of about 24 million. | 卡拉奇是一个人口两千四百万的城市 |
[20:13] | A lot of other villages, some desert, coast. | 很多村庄 有些沙漠 有海岸 |
[20:15] | Where in here would you want to hide | 你会把六个战术核弹 |
[20:17] | six tactical nuclear bombs? | 藏在哪里呢 |
[20:18] | I have absolutely no idea, | 我完全没有想法 |
[20:20] | but I do know if these terrorists have a bomb, | 但是我知道如果这些恐怖分子有核弹 |
[20:23] | they’ll want to use it. | 他们肯定想用 |
[20:25] | Really, Walter? You think? | 沃特 你真的这么想 |
[20:27] | I mean, I get that we’re looking | 我意思是我知道我们现在 |
[20:28] | for a needle in a haystack, | 正在如大海捞针般的寻找 |
[20:29] | but I have this crazy suspicion that pessimism, sarcasm | 但是我强烈怀疑悲观主义 讽刺 |
[20:32] | and utter defeatism aren’t gonna help | 和失败主义在阻止这次我们人生中 |
[20:34] | stop the greatest threat to our way of life | 所遇上的最大的威胁上 |
[20:36] | we’ve ever encountered, so, | 能有什么帮助 所以 |
[20:37] | if that’s all you got, you should go… | 如果你就这点能耐 你还是走吧 |
[20:39] | but I’m a father now, and if these bombs make it here | 但我现在是个父亲 如果这些炸弹 |
[20:41] | and, God forbid, they, “Rain fire on our cities | 炸在这里 上天保佑不要 而且他们 |
[20:43] | and bring death to millions”” I at least want to know that | “天降火雨 带来死伤百万”的话 |
[20:45] | I did everything we could to stop it, even when | 我至少想知道我已经用尽全力去阻止了 |
[20:48] | it was hard and seemed hopeless. | 就算这又艰难又几乎无望 |
[20:52] | That’s very moving, Jay. | 这非常感人 杰伊 |
[20:54] | But I repeat: | 但是我要重申一遍 |
[20:56] | If Hizb al-Shahid terrorists have a bomb, | 如果沙希德恐怖组织有核弹 |
[21:00] | they’ll want to use it, | 他们肯定想用 |
[21:01] | and that is an idea we can actually work with. | 这才是我们可以想点办法的地方 |
[21:06] | – We can? – Do you know how to detonate a nuclear weapon? | -可以吗 -你知道怎样引爆核武器吗 |
[21:08] | Now, there’s… | 不是什么 |
[21:09] | no red button, no plunger. | 红按钮 也不是什么引爆器 |
[21:11] | They’re not manufactured by the ACME Corporation. | 它们不是顶点集团公司制造的 |
[21:15] | Without authorization codes | 没有来自巴基斯坦首相的 |
[21:18] | from the Pakistani prime minister, | 授权密码 |
[21:19] | you’ll need to rewire the firing set | 你需要在不触动核弹的惩罚机制 |
[21:22] | without activating the bomb’s penalty system. | 的情况下重接引爆系统 |
[21:26] | You’ll need to remove the airburst fuse | 你还要在不把自己暴露在 |
[21:29] | without exposing yourself | 致死量辐射的情况下 |
[21:31] | to a lethal dose of alpha radiation. | 移除炸弹的空炸引信 |
[21:36] | Do you know how many people in Pakistan can actually do that? | 你知道在巴基斯坦有多少人能做到这些吗 |
[21:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:41] | Fourteen. | 十四个 |
[21:43] | There are only 14 nuclear scientists with the expertise | 只有十四个核专家有这样的技术 |
[21:47] | to turn a nuclear warhead into anything | 去把一个核弹头变成一个 |
[21:50] | remotely useful to a non-state actor. | 可以被非国家组织远程使用的武器 |
[21:55] | So, if we can figure out if one of these scientists | 所以 如果我们可以查出是哪一个专家 |
[21:58] | is in cahoots with Hizb al-Shahid, | 和沙希德是一丘之貉 |
[22:02] | then we might be able to track him to the bombs. | 我们就有可能通过找到他来找到核弹 |
[22:07] | I don’t want my children to be vaporized | 我和你一样不希望我的孩子们 |
[22:10] | any more than you want yours to, Jay. | 就这样人间蒸发 杰伊 |
[22:15] | Our air force is prepared to send aerial surveillance | 我们的空军已经准备好在阿富汗边境 |
[22:17] | along the Afghan border. | 派出空中监视了 |
[22:18] | We’ll take it. | 我们需要这个 |
[22:20] | But it’s the quarantine of Pakistan’s coast | 但是巴基斯坦海岸的隔离区 |
[22:22] | where we could really use some quick backup. | 是我们真正需要快速后备军的地方 |
[22:25] | Our ships can only go so fast. | 我们的船行进速度有限 |
[22:27] | I’ll bring this to Li immediately. | 我会立刻告诉李这个问题的 |
[22:31] | Russell Jackson would like a word. | 拉塞尔·杰克逊有话和您说 |
[22:33] | Thanks, Ming. I gotta go. | 谢谢明 我得挂了 |
[22:36] | Any idea what it’s about? | 和什么有关知道吗 |
[22:38] | Uh, no, but I just heard from Dean Ward’s office, | 不知道 但是我刚从沃德校长的办公室 |
[22:40] | and there’s been a slight hiccup | 听到艾莉森的同意书 |
[22:42] | with Alison’s permission slip. | 可能有点小问题 |
[22:43] | How slight? | 多小 |
[22:44] | Well, apparently, a student recently managed to | 你也知道 最近有个学生把他爸爸的签名 |
[22:46] | Photoshop his dad’s signature on a truancy notice, | 伪造到了逃学通知上 |
[22:49] | prompting Dean Ward to change official policy, | 反应迅速的沃德校长立刻改了政策 |
[22:51] | now requiring original parent signatures | 现在所有的学生表格都需要家长的原始 |
[22:54] | – on all student forms. – I signed the form, Blake. | -签名 -我签了那些表了 布莱克 |
[22:56] | I’m not hearing the hiccup. | 我不要听这些小问题 |
[22:58] | Turns out I was not aware of the new policy, | 结果我不知道这个新政策 |
[22:59] | and I e-mailed it in. | 然后我电邮了那些表 |
[23:01] | Ah… And now it’s too late to messenger the form over | 然后现在送表格过去又赶不上 |
[23:03] | by the deadline at the end of the school day, | 学校的下课时间 |
[23:05] | and I-I really… I am so sorry… | 所以我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[23:05] | All right. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好吧 没事没事 |
[23:08] | You just have to call Dean Ward. | 你只需要给沃德校长打个电话 |
[23:10] | Tell her I am personally asking | 告诉她我个人要求一个 |
[23:12] | for an exception to this rule. | 关于这条规矩的特例 |
[23:14] | I mean, I would do it, but, you know, | 我的意思是我会照做 但是你也知道 |
[23:16] | things are so crazy around here, | 现在各种事情一团糟 |
[23:18] | and given our history… | 而且鉴于历史表现 |
[23:20] | I don’t trust myself to be polite, so… | 我也不相信自己能有多友善 所以 |
[23:24] | you have to do it. | 还是你来打吧 |
[23:28] | I will make the call, ma’am. | 我会打的 国务卿 |
[23:33] | I don’t like the look of this. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[23:36] | Murphy Station’s exfil team got bogged down in small arms | 墨菲站的救援小队在进入伊斯兰堡时 |
[23:39] | fire as they rolled into Islamabad. | 受到了小型武器的火力阻挡 |
[23:41] | Pakistani military? | 巴基斯坦军队 |
[23:43] | Warring factions in their ranks, apparently, | 很显然是好战派系的行动 |
[23:45] | or rioters, or God knows what else. | 或者是一群暴徒 或者不知道是什么 |
[23:49] | So now what? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[23:53] | Well, there’s a, uh, cricket field | 在墨菲站成员的目前位置 |
[23:55] | two miles north of Murphy’s current location. | 向北两英里有个板球场 |
[23:58] | We should be able to put a chopper down. | 我们应该可以派一架直升机停在那边 |
[23:59] | And the three of them are just supposed to hoof it there? | 那他们三个就直接走过去 |
[24:03] | Parker thinks, if they keep a low profile, | 帕克认为如果他们足够低调的话 |
[24:05] | they should be able to get through the streets. | 他们应该能过通过街道 |
[24:07] | With Jose bleeding out? | 在何塞还流着血的情况下 |
[24:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:13] | We never should have let them stay. | 我们就不应该让他们留在那里 |
[24:14] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[24:15] | No, no, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[24:16] | No. I wasn’t. | 不 我不是 |
[24:18] | Look, imagine how much worse this would all be | 想象一下如果贾布里勒·迪萨还活着的话 |
[24:21] | if Jibral Disah was still alive. | 这一切会有多糟糕 |
[24:24] | Say what you want about the evil bastard, | 不管你怎么说这个邪恶的混蛋 |
[24:25] | he was a brilliant tactician. | 他还是个出色的战术家 |
[24:28] | I like our odds of finding those warheads | 在我看来 找到核弹头的几率 |
[24:30] | a hell of a lot better with him out of the picture. | 要远远大于除掉他的几率 |
[24:36] | Okay, Jose. | 好了 何塞 |
[24:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:53] | Good? | 味道还行吧 |
[24:56] | We gotta try to move. | 我们得想办法离开 |
[24:58] | You think you can stand up, pal? | 你能站起来吗 兄弟 |
[25:01] | Screw this. Let’s go. | 管他的 我们走 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:09] | – No, there’s no way. – Yeah, just lean backwards. | -不 行不通 -往后靠 |
[25:11] | There you go. | 这样就行了 |
[25:14] | Well, we don’t have a plan B. | 我们没有备用方案了 |
[25:17] | You guys go. | 你们先走 |
[25:18] | Out of the question. We’re staying together. | 没得商量 我们得一起 |
[25:21] | Marines crap. | 美军陆战队糟了 |
[25:23] | Jane, cancel the exfil. | 简 取消救援 |
[25:28] | Ah, the phone’s dead. | 手机没电了 |
[25:32] | Hey, Henry… | 亨利 |
[25:34] | Come on. | 过来一下 |
[25:38] | Look, I think his lung’s collapsing. | 我觉得他的肺快撑不住了 |
[25:41] | We need to blow it back up. | 我们得往他的肺里头吹气 |
[25:43] | How do… how… | 要怎么 怎么 |
[25:44] | Needle thoracostomy. | 针头胸廓造口术 |
[25:45] | It’s basically a-a needle with a valve on the end. | 就是利用一个尾部有阀门的针头 |
[25:48] | You jam it into the lung, | 把它塞入肺部 |
[25:49] | and it gives you relief for a little while. | 就能让人好受一点儿 |
[25:50] | You know how to do that? | 你知道那要怎么做吗 |
[25:52] | Well… field ops get basic medical training. | 在战场行动前受过一些基本的医疗训练 |
[25:55] | I could try. | 我可以试试看 |
[25:56] | Uh, we need a chest compression needle. | 我们需要一个胸部按压针 |
[25:58] | Any hospital should have one. | 任何医院里应该都有 |
[26:02] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好 我去找 |
[26:03] | Wh… you really think you can make it to a hospital? | 你真的觉得能平安到达医院吗 |
[26:06] | I don’t know. It was your idea. | 我不知道 这是你的主意 |
[26:07] | Yeah, well, I’m just thinking out loud. | 我只是把我想的说了出来 |
[26:10] | Look, even if you made it, | 即使你真的到了医院 |
[26:11] | an American showing up at a hospital | 也就是一个美国人出现在了那里 |
[26:13] | when half the country’s out there chanting | 而现在这半个国家都在诅咒 |
[26:14] | “Death to America,” | “美国必亡” |
[26:16] | they’d string you up to the nearest lamppost. | 他们会把你就近绞死在路灯杆上的 |
[26:20] | Look, maybe I could jerry-rig a needle | 也许我可以用钢笔之类的东西 |
[26:22] | and valve with a pen or something. | 代替针和阀门 |
[26:27] | Maybe he could go. | 或许他可以去 |
[26:29] | The guy we tied up to a chair at gunpoint? | 那个被我们绑在椅子上用枪口对着的家伙 |
[26:31] | Look, I gave him something to drink, | 我给他喝了点东西 |
[26:32] | he didn’t spit it back in my face. | 但他没有往我脸上吐回来 |
[26:34] | He’s seen Jose suffering, maybe he has compassion. | 他看到何塞的痛苦了 也许他会同情的 |
[26:36] | He’ll know where a hospital is, | 他知道哪里有医院 |
[26:37] | and he’s not going to get strung up on a lamppost. | 也不会被吊死在路灯杆上 |
[26:40] | From where I stand, it checks off a lot of boxes. | 在我看来 这样就省了很多麻烦 |
[26:42] | We’ll need the guy with the failing lung to translate. | 我们还需要肺衰竭的何塞来翻译 |
[26:44] | Let’s not waste any time. | 咱们别浪费时间了 |
[27:21] | I just heard from the DNI himself, | 我刚从国情局主任本人那里 |
[27:23] | about the last Pakistani scientist– Sadozai. | 打听到了最后那个巴基斯坦科学家 萨多塞 |
[27:27] | He’s in Tehran… visiting family. | 他在德黑兰 探访亲人 |
[27:30] | That’s comforting. | 这真令人宽慰 |
[27:32] | So much for your theory. | 你的理论就此打住了 |
[27:33] | No, it’s not a theory, Jay. | 不 这不只是个理论 杰伊 |
[27:35] | It may not be one of these men, | 也许不在这些人之中 |
[27:37] | but Hizb al-Shahid has a competent hand | 但沙希德组织一定有个很有能力的人 |
[27:40] | tending to those warheads. | 照看着那些核弹头 |
[27:42] | Okay, so what other countries with nuclear programs | 好吧 那他们能从哪个有核计划的国家 |
[27:45] | could they possibly have recruited someone from? | 招募到他们想要的人 |
[27:47] | Uh, certainly not India. | 肯定不是印度 |
[27:50] | Russia? | 俄罗斯 |
[27:54] | Moldova? | 摩尔多瓦 |
[27:55] | Hizb al-Shahid bribed that Moldovan nuclear inspector | 沙希德组织贿赂过那个摩尔多瓦核检察员 |
[27:58] | to help steal uranium for their dirty bomb. | 来为他们的脏弹偷取铀 |
[28:00] | At the time, you said that looking for him | 那时候 你说过寻找这个人 |
[28:02] | would be a dead end, | 会是条死胡同 |
[28:03] | that we should focus on the end buyer, and you were right. | 我们应该关注最后的买家 你是对的 |
[28:05] | Did you ever catch up with him? | 你有抓到过他吗 |
[28:06] | No. Last I heard, we gave his name to Interpol. | 没 我最后听说 把他交给国际刑警了 |
[28:09] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:11] | Iancu Balan. | 伊安库·巴兰 |
[28:13] | Former chief nuclear inspector | 蒂拉斯波尔市的拉杰利安发电站 |
[28:14] | at the Rajlyan Power Plant in Tiraspol. | 前核检察长 |
[28:17] | He’s already working with Hizb al-Shahid. | 他已经在跟沙希德组织合作了 |
[28:21] | Would he have the expertise you’re talking about? | 他有你所说的专家资质吗 |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 有 |
[28:27] | I think he would. | 我觉得他会干的 |
[28:29] | And I think I know how to find him. | 并且我想我知道怎么找他 |
[28:33] | Iancu Balan? | 伊安库·巴兰 |
[28:35] | He grew up in Moscow | 他在莫斯科长大 |
[28:37] | and was trained at the Kurchatov Institute. | 在库尔恰托夫研究所学习过 |
[28:39] | We assume your government sent him to Moldova. | 我们认为是你们政府把他送去了摩尔多瓦 |
[28:41] | Of course, you weren’t counting on him going rogue. | 当然了 你们没想到他会叛变 |
[28:43] | We know you keep close tabs on your nuclear scientists. | 我们知道你们密切关注你们的核科学家 |
[28:46] | We want everything you’ve got on this one. | 我们需要你们对他掌握的一切 |
[28:49] | We might be willing to share intelligence, | 我们也许会愿意分享情报 |
[28:52] | if the price is right. | 只要代价是值得的 |
[28:54] | Really? Actually, can you guys, | 是吗 你们几位 |
[28:57] | give Minister Avdonin and me the room… please? | 能否让我和阿夫多宁部长私聊几句 |
[29:07] | Do you remember the last time we spoke? | 你还记得我们上次的对话么 |
[29:10] | You were telling me how Abedi was going to ascend | 你那时候告诉我阿贝迪是如何攀上 |
[29:12] | to the throne of Pakistan, | 巴基斯坦权力顶峰的 |
[29:14] | and everything was going to be great? | 以及一切都没有问题 |
[29:16] | Yeah. We certainly overestimated Abedi’s viability. | 记得 我们显然是高估了阿贝迪的能力 |
[29:19] | Well, that’s one way of putting it. | 行 那是一种处理方式 |
[29:21] | Here’s another: | 这是另一个 |
[29:22] | Your rainbow and unicorn assessment of Abedi aside, | 先不谈你对阿贝迪花言巧语般的评价 |
[29:25] | you pulled out of render safe, | 是你们引发了核危险 |
[29:27] | and now Hizb al-Shahid has six nuclear weapons | 现在沙希德组织有六个核武器 |
[29:30] | putting a significant portion of humanity at risk. | 置无数人类于危险境地 |
[29:33] | You want something from us, Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 您想要我们的东西 |
[29:37] | I’d simply like something in return. | 我也只是想要点东西作为回报 |
[29:40] | Releasing Peter Buckley to us, for instance. | 比如说 把皮特·巴克利放给我们 |
[29:42] | Peter Buckley. | 皮特·巴克利 |
[29:44] | One of the most notorious spies | 把美国国家机密卖给你们政府的 |
[29:47] | to ever sell U.S. secrets to your government? | 最臭名昭著的那个间谍 |
[29:50] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[29:52] | We’ll gladly ship him to Russia. | 我们很乐意把他运送到俄罗斯去 |
[29:54] | In a box. | 装在箱子里 |
[29:56] | But never while he’s still breathing. | 但绝不是在他活着的时候 |
[29:59] | I expect the dossier on Balan within the hour. | 我希望一小时内收到巴兰的档案资料 |
[30:25] | Okay. Let’s get started. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[30:28] | What did you find, Oliver? | 你找到了什么 奥利弗 |
[30:29] | Iancu Balan was last seen three months ago, | 伊安库·巴兰最后一次出现是三月前 |
[30:31] | leaving Rajlyan Power Plant in Tiraspol. | 在蒂拉斯珀尔的拉杰利安发电厂 |
[30:33] | We all know about the uranium he stole | 我们都知道他偷了铀 |
[30:35] | and gave to Hizb al-Shahid. | 并给了沙希德组织 |
[30:37] | But Russian GRU shared that he visited | 俄罗斯格勒乌说他十一个月前 |
[30:39] | his brother in Moscow eleven months ago. | 去莫斯科见了他的哥哥 |
[30:41] | During that visit, he was invited to meet | 在这期间 他被邀请与俄罗斯官员 |
[30:44] | with Russian officials at his old stomping ground, | 在他常去的地方见面 |
[30:45] | the Kurchatov Institute. | 即库尔恰托夫研究所 |
[30:47] | Russian agents took that opportunity | 俄罗斯特工利用这个机会 |
[30:48] | to upload a privileged access rootkit onto his laptop. | 在他的笔记本里植入了一个获取权限的程序 |
[30:52] | And you can access it? | 你有这个权限吗 |
[30:53] | I’ve turned it on remotely, | 我已经遥控打开了 |
[30:54] | and fired up its wireless router. | 启动了无线路由器 |
[30:56] | If the power’s down in Pakistan, | 如果巴基斯坦停电 |
[30:58] | how are you going to find it? | 你又怎么找到它 |
[30:59] | He who shutted it down the grid | 把电网关闭的人 |
[31:00] | can selectively turn it back on. | 也可以选择性的打开 |
[31:02] | With your permission, Mr. President. | 只要您同意 总统先生 |
[31:04] | Do whatever you need to. | 你需要什么都可以 |
[31:14] | Ah, boom. | 好啦 |
[31:16] | Or, should I say, ping… | 我是说 信号 |
[31:18] | uh, off a cell tower in Gadani. | 是在加达尼的一个信号塔消失的 |
[31:21] | That’s here, near the coast. | 在这儿 接近海岸 |
[31:24] | They’re trying to get the bombs out by boat. | 他们想用船把炸弹运出来 |
[31:26] | Well, or maybe our naval quarantine with the Chinese | 也有可能是我们和中国的海军隔离 |
[31:30] | is making them reconsider. | 令他们改变主意了 |
[31:31] | Can you give us parameters, Oliver? | 你能把参数给我们吗 奥利弗 |
[31:33] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[31:34] | I can narrow it down to 12 square miles. | 我可以将范围缩小至十二平方英里 |
[31:36] | I’ll send the area directly to CENTCOM. | 我会把这个地区直接发给中央司令部 |
[31:39] | Let’s move every available asset into that region. | 把所有能用的人员都派到那里去 |
[31:41] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[31:42] | Pray to God that we’re not too late. | 我们只能祈祷还来得及了 |
[32:00] | It’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[32:03] | We have to start planning for if he doesn’t come back. | 我们要开始考虑如果他不回来该怎么办了 |
[32:06] | If he doesn’t come back, I’ll go. | 如果他不回来 我就去 |
[32:08] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[32:12] | We’re getting you help. | 我们在帮你 |
[32:13] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[32:15] | You and I both know that | 我们都知道 |
[32:17] | shopkeeper’s probably home shtooping his wife. | 店主可能正在家里搞他的老婆 |
[32:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:23] | I’m a lapsed Catholic. | 我是个堕落的天主教徒 |
[32:25] | I know it’s hard to believe. | 我知道这很难相信 |
[32:26] | I’m sure the Almighty has seen worse. | 上帝肯定见过更糟的 |
[32:28] | I haven’t been to church since 9/11. | 911以后我就没去过教堂了 |
[32:32] | Got busy… | 太忙了 |
[32:35] | and maybe a little pissed off. | 还有点生气 |
[32:37] | God can take it. | 上帝不会怪你的 |
[32:38] | I still want to hedge my bet. | 但我仍然想要孤注一掷 |
[32:44] | Give me my last rites, buddy. | 帮我做临终祈祷吧 兄弟 |
[32:48] | – You’re not dying. – I know. | -你又不是快死了 -我知道 |
[32:50] | I’m a model of good health. | 我的身体状况棒极了 |
[32:54] | But just in case. | 但是我万一死了呢 |
[32:56] | Only a priest can give the sacrament of last rites. | 只有牧师才能做临终祈祷 |
[32:58] | Oh, come on, altar boy. | 别这样 你以前可是当过圣坛助手的 |
[33:03] | Can you just perform some prayer for the sick? | 你就不能为病人说点祈祷词吗 |
[33:07] | Can you do that, please? | 求你了 |
[33:10] | It’ll be enough for me to be at peace. | 那就足够让我安息了 |
[33:42] | Lord and Father, Almighty and Eternal God, | 上帝 全能的父和永恒的上帝 |
[33:43] | by your blessings give us strength | 在我们脆弱时 你的祝福 |
[33:45] | and support in our frailty. | 给与我们力量和支持 |
[33:47] | Turn with kindness toward this your servant. | 请将仁慈赐予你的仆人 |
[33:49] | Free him from all illness and… | 让他从病痛中解脱 |
[33:55] | free him from all illness and… | 让他从病痛中解脱 |
[34:01] | Oh, hell… | 妈的 |
[34:05] | Are you sorry for your sins? | 你是否为你犯下的罪而感到遗憾 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:17] | – What is he saying? – Jose, ask who he is. | -他说什么 -何塞 问他是谁 |
[34:19] | He says you need doctor. | 他说你们需要医生 |
[34:23] | You a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 快过来 |
[35:08] | Target neutralized. | 目标已死亡 |
[35:09] | Moving to secure warheads. | 开始保护弹头 |
[35:25] | What? | 什么 |
[35:26] | We got the nukes. All six of them. | 我们拿到核弹头了 所有的六个 |
[35:28] | – What about…? – The SEAL team will reach | -那 -海豹突击队五分钟后到达 |
[35:30] | Murphy Station’s rendezvous point in five minutes. | 墨菲站的汇合点 |
[35:33] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[35:38] | Spartan Six landing at rendezvous point. | 斯巴达六号在汇合点降落 |
[35:40] | Copy, Spartan. | 收到 斯巴达 |
[35:41] | Any sign of Murphy Station? Over. | 能看到墨菲站人员吗 完毕 |
[35:45] | Negative, Night Owl. | 看不见 夜鹰 |
[35:49] | – Shots fired! – Damn it. | -发生枪击 -妈的 |
[35:57] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[35:59] | Gunfire nearby, not directed at us. | 近处发生枪击 但目标不是我们 |
[36:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[36:02] | They’ll wait ten minutes, then pull up stakes. | 他们会等十分钟 然后就得走了 |
[36:06] | There’s movement about 60 yards away. Approaching. | 五十多米处有动作 正在靠近 |
[36:09] | Can you confirm it’s Murphy Station? Over. | 你们能否确定那是墨菲站人员 完毕 |
[36:16] | Affirmative, Night Owl. | 确定 夜鹰 |
[36:18] | We have eyes on Murphy Station. Full set. | 我们看到了墨菲站人员 全员到齐 |
[36:20] | Making contact, preparing for extract. | 正在取得联系 准备撤离 |
[36:35] | Got them. | 接到了 |
[36:37] | Congratulations, Murphy Station, on a job well done. | 祝贺你们 墨菲站 干得好 |
[36:40] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[36:42] | I’m here with the Secretary of State | 国务卿女士和其他国安会 |
[36:45] | and the rest of the NSC. | 成员都在这里 |
[36:47] | We’re all looking forward to you coming home. | 我们都盼望你们回家 |
[36:48] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[36:51] | I think I’m gonna take some of my vacation days. | 我想我得休个假 |
[36:54] | I look forward to being a couch potato for a while. | 我想在家宅一段日子 |
[36:59] | Well deserved, Henry. | 那是你应得的 亨利 |
[37:02] | I should address the nation. | 我得发表全国讲话 |
[37:04] | Well, it never gets old. | 这不急 |
[37:05] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[37:07] | Tell Henry I’ll buy him a drink when he gets back. | 跟亨利说他回来后我请他喝酒 |
[37:09] | Well, I think you can buy me one, too. | 你也该请我喝一杯 |
[37:13] | – Blake. – Sir. | -布莱克 -总统先生 |
[37:14] | Listen, will you, find out | 你去找一下 |
[37:16] | if Minister Avdonin is still in town? Okay? | 看看阿夫多宁总理是否还在城中 行吗 |
[37:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:22] | What? | 还有什么事 |
[37:23] | Ma’am, I did everything I could | 国务卿 我已尽我所能 |
[37:24] | to get Dean Ward on the phone, | 去联系沃德校长 |
[37:25] | and when I say everything, I mean… | 我说尽我所能的意思是 |
[37:26] | Short of sending a special envoy, got it. | 就差派特使去了 我明白 |
[37:28] | Yes, uh, finally, her assistant, | 是的 最终 她的助手 |
[37:30] | Marigold, got back to me. | 玛丽戈尔德 回复了我 |
[37:32] | She said it was a settled issue. | 她说 这事已经定了 |
[37:36] | She said that? | 她真的这么说 |
[37:38] | “Settled issue”? | “这事已经定了” |
[37:39] | Those exact words. | 一字不差 |
[37:40] | They’re playing on a loop in my head. | 这几个字正在我脑内循环播放 |
[37:41] | Put a pin in Minister Avdonin | 找出阿夫多宁总理的去处 |
[37:42] | and find me Dean Ward. | 再帮我找沃德校长 |
[37:44] | Get her on the phone? | 电话联系她吗 |
[37:44] | No, find out where she is. | 不 找出她在哪 |
[37:48] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[37:52] | Dean Ward, what a coincidence. | 沃德校长 真巧啊 |
[37:54] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[37:56] | I didn’t know you went here. | 我不知道你还来这 |
[37:57] | I don’t. That was a joke. | 我不是碰巧路过 开玩笑的 |
[37:59] | I was hoping to talk to you about the 11th grade field trip. | 我想和您谈谈高二学生校外考察旅行的事 |
[38:02] | I believe my assistant, Marigold, | 我的助手玛丽戈尔德应该已经 |
[38:04] | – spoke to your assistant. – I heard. | -和您的助手谈过了 -他已经告知我了 |
[38:05] | “Settled issue.” | “这事已经定了” |
[38:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:07] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[38:08] | Alison really has her heart set on this trip, | 艾莉森真的很想去这次校外考察 |
[38:11] | and, well, she shouldn’t be left behind | 也不该就因为我把事情搞砸了 |
[38:12] | just because I messed up. | 就被抛下 |
[38:14] | – Madam Secretary… – No, please, just let me say my piece. | -国务卿女士 -请先听我说完 |
[38:17] | Now I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道您注意到没有 |
[38:19] | but it’s been pretty hectic | 最近这几天 |
[38:21] | the last couple of days in the world, and, | 世界很不太平 |
[38:23] | well, I haven’t focused too much on my kids, | 我没有放太多精力在我的孩子身上 |
[38:25] | which I promised wouldn’t happen when I took this job, | 在接任的时候我曾保证过不会出现这样的情况 |
[38:27] | but who am I kidding, right? | 可我也没必要骗谁 是吧 |
[38:29] | But not being present for them | 但是没能陪在他们身边 |
[38:30] | is different than completely letting them down, | 和让他们彻底失望是不一样的 |
[38:33] | so I-I-I’m throwing myself at your mercy here. | 所以我这是把我的命运交到您的手上了 |
[38:37] | When my assistant said it was a settled issue, | 我的助手说这事已经解决了的意思是 |
[38:39] | – Madam Secretary… – Really? | -国务卿女士 -不是吧 |
[38:40] | You’re sticking with “settled issue”? | 你还是坚持”这事已经定了” |
[38:42] | Fine, what’s it gonna take to get Alison on that bus? | 好吧 要怎么样才能让艾莉森参加校外考察 |
[38:44] | You want dinner with the President? | 你想和总统共进晚餐吗 |
[38:45] | I don’t know, Air Force One more your thing? | 还是 想坐坐空军一号 |
[38:47] | What are we talking about here? | 我们到底在这浪费什么时间 |
[38:48] | ‘Cause I got to tell you, | 说实话 |
[38:49] | I have dealt with brutal dictators | 我和很多残暴的独裁者打过交道 |
[38:51] | that were more flexible, | 他们都比你好说话 |
[38:52] | and, frankly, just a little bit more likable than you. | 而且说真的 还比你更招人喜欢一点 |
[38:54] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[38:56] | Depends on your answer. | 看你怎么回答了 |
[38:58] | When I told my assistant Marigold | 我跟我的助手玛丽戈尔德说 |
[39:02] | to tell your assistant that it was a settled issue | 让她转告你的助手 这事已经解决了 |
[39:05] | it was because Alison had come to my office | 是因为艾莉森来办公室找过我 |
[39:08] | and very politely and respectfully requested an extra day | 非常恭敬有礼地请求我给她宽限一天 |
[39:12] | to turn in her signed permission slip, | 让她提交家长签字同意书 |
[39:14] | which I granted. | 我批准了 |
[39:17] | – Really? – Making it a settled… …issue. | -真的吗 -所以说这事已经 解决了 |
[39:22] | Good evening, Secretary McCord. | 再见 国务卿女士 |
[39:24] | Do you need a chaperone? | 需要找个人护送您吗 |
[39:25] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[39:26] | If you need any help getting in somewhere… | 您要去哪我们可以送… |
[39:28] | No, we’re fine. | 不必了 |
[39:31] | It was nice to see you. | 见到您很高兴 |
[39:40] | Jibral Disah will no longer be able | 贾布里勒·迪萨已不可能 |
[39:42] | to attack the United States. | 再攻击美国 |
[39:44] | The swift justice Hizb al-Shahid’s leader met | 沙希德头目的下场 |
[39:47] | sends a clear message | 向这一恐怖组织的余党 |
[39:48] | to what’s left of his terrorist organization | 及其他妄图伤害我们的人 |
[39:51] | and anyone else who would seek to do us harm. | 传递了一个明确的信息 |
[39:54] | Wherever you’re hiding, we will find you. | 无论你藏身何处 我们都会把你找出来 |
[39:57] | Minister Avdonin. | 阿夫多宁部长 |
[39:58] | Thanks for coming out. | 谢谢您到这来 |
[40:00] | How could I say no to toasting success? | 来庆祝成功我怎么会拒绝 |
[40:05] | Listen, I know things got heated in my office, | 在我的办公室里我们起了点争执 |
[40:08] | but it’s the end result that matters. | 但最终的结果才是最重要的 |
[40:12] | GRU’s intel was vital | 格勒乌提供的情报 |
[40:14] | to finding the last of the bombs. | 对于找到最后的炸弹至关重要 |
[40:17] | Can I get you anything, Madam Secretary? | 您需要来点什么吗 国务卿女士 |
[40:19] | Single malt, neat. Thanks. | 单一麦芽威士忌 纯饮 谢了 |
[40:21] | I have two boys and a little girl. | 我有两个儿子一个女儿 |
[40:23] | I’ll sleep better because of all of our efforts. | 我们所做的努力能让我晚上睡得更安心一些 |
[40:28] | Boy, can I ever appreciate that. | 小伙子 真是谢谢你了 |
[40:32] | – Cheers. – Na Zdorovie. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[40:38] | And I appreciate the renewed good will between us, | 我也很高兴我们之间又恢复了友好关系 |
[40:41] | especially given I’m about to ask you for a favor. | 尤其是现在我想请你帮个忙 |
[40:47] | There’s a young, Russian woman in prison, | 有个俄罗斯女孩被关在莫斯科的监狱 |
[40:50] | in Moscow, on a hooliganism charge. | 被控有暴力行为 |
[40:53] | I’d like to see her released. | 我希望她能被释放 |
[40:55] | Talia Petrova. | 塔莉娅·派特洛娃 |
[40:56] | What does the United States have to gain | 放了这姑娘 |
[40:58] | by freeing this girl? | 美国能有什么好处 |
[41:00] | It’s a matter of… personal significance. | 这是 私事 |
[41:06] | Maybe now you will consider | 或许现在你能考虑一下 |
[41:07] | a trade for Peter Buckley. | 用皮特·巴克利来作交换了 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | You’re a good soldier for your president… | 你可真是处处不忘你们总统的利益 |
[41:18] | but Talia Petrova is an innocent girl | 但塔莉娅·派特洛娃只是个无辜的女孩 |
[41:20] | and Peter Buckley is a high value spy. | 而皮特·巴克利是个很有价值的间谍 |
[41:22] | Come on, Konstantin. | 帮个忙吧 康斯坦丁 |
[41:25] | Then perhaps we can sweeten the deal | 那或许我们也释放一位美国间谍 |
[41:27] | with the release of an American spy. | 这交易就能成了 |
[41:31] | Are you interested in Talia’s brother? | 你对塔莉娅的兄弟有兴趣吗 |
[41:37] | Dmitri Petrov? | 迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[41:39] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[41:42] | What if he isn’t? | 如果他还没死呢 |