时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Elizabeth, are you in or out? | 伊丽莎白 你去不去 |
[00:03] | Are you insane, Will? | 你疯了吗 威尔 |
[00:05] | Knock. | 先敲门 |
[00:08] | Are you in or out? | 你去不去 |
[00:09] | – Of what? – Milkshakes at M&G’s. | -去干什么 -喝M&G家的奶昔 |
[00:11] | I have to study. | 我得学习 |
[00:12] | Come on, Euclid, it’s 15 minutes. | 走吧 欧几里得 也就花个十五分钟 |
[00:14] | Come on, you could use a break. | 你确实该休息休息 |
[00:15] | Yeah, your head is actually starting to take | 是啊 你脑袋的形状越来越像 |
[00:17] | – the shape of an egg. – Will. | -一颗蛋了 -威尔 |
[00:18] | At least there’s a brain inside. | 至少我有脑子 |
[00:20] | Ah, family time. Let’s go, Elizabeth. | 家庭时光 我们走吧 伊丽莎白 |
[00:23] | Last chance! | 最后机会了 |
[00:24] | Bring me something back. Strawberry. | 给我带一杯吧 草莓的 |
[00:26] | Gross. Who has strawberry? Like… | 真恶心 草莓是谁… |
[00:27] | All right, get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[00:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:30] | Close the door! | 把门关上 |
[00:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:34] | Two scoops. | 给你来两勺冰淇淋球 |
[00:38] | You could take a page out of her book, you know. | 你可以从她书上撕一页下来 |
[00:40] | What book, the weirdo book? | 什么书 那本怪书吗 |
[00:42] | Everybody at school thinks she’s a nerd. | 学校每个人都觉得她是个书呆子 |
[00:44] | She’s not a nerd. She’s gifted. | 她不是书呆子 她很有天赋 |
[00:46] | Yeah, at being a nerd. | 很有当书呆子的天赋 |
[00:48] | You have every bit as much potential; | 你也有同样的潜力 |
[00:50] | it’s just a matter of applying yourself. | 只不过你没有付出那样的努力罢了 |
[00:54] | Wait, wait, turn this up. | 等等 音量调大一点 |
[00:56] | The Fix. | |
[00:57] | So cool. | 可赞了 |
[00:58] | Sounds like new wave to me. | 听着像是新浪潮音乐 |
[01:01] | Wait, you know what new wave is? | 你还知道新浪潮 |
[01:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:39] | Come on. Come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[01:50] | Mom, what can I do? | 妈妈 我该怎么办 |
[01:53] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[02:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:06] | Please, somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[02:08] | Help! Over here! | 救命啊 |
[02:12] | Please! | 救命啊 |
[02:14] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[02:17] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[02:18] | You really think your brother’s gonna care about a photo? | 你真觉得你弟弟会在意一张照片 |
[02:22] | Yes, because the last time he was here, | 是的 因为上次他来的时候 |
[02:24] | he made some crack about not seeing one. | 他没看见照片还挖苦我来着 |
[02:26] | Well, don’t we have any more recent ones, | 就没有些近照吗 |
[02:28] | – like maybe him and his family? – ?No. | -他和家人一起的 -没有 |
[02:31] | Because in order to take one of those, | 因为要拍跟家人的合照 |
[02:33] | he’d have to be in the same location as his family | 他至少得跟他的家人在一起 |
[02:37] | for more than five minutes. | 待个五分钟以上 |
[02:38] | Okay, you might want to get all that out of your system | 好吧 你最好在他们来之前 |
[02:41] | before they get here. | 把这些情绪都抛掉 |
[02:42] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我正在这么做呢 |
[02:44] | You having second thoughts about getting him that interview? | 让他参加面试你没有别的想法吗 |
[02:46] | No. It’s the perfect job for him. | 没有 他再适合不过了 |
[02:50] | I mean, if he’s really serious about settling down | 如果他是真心想要安定下来 |
[02:53] | and acting like a normal doctor | 当一个正常的医生 |
[02:56] | with a normal job. | 干一份正常的工作 |
[02:57] | I just… I don’t want him to resent me. | 我不想他恨我 |
[03:01] | Well, Sophie made it very clear that he needed | 苏菲说得很清楚 |
[03:02] | to get a job where he could spend more time with them. | 他需要一份能跟家人多相处的工作 |
[03:05] | So, if he wants to keep his family together, | 所以要是他想跟家人在一起 |
[03:07] | he’s doing the right thing. | 他做得没错 |
[03:08] | I mean, I get how rewarding it is | 我知道当一名战地医生 |
[03:10] | to be a war-zone doctor. | 有多光荣 |
[03:14] | Go to those places no one else will. | 去那些别人都不愿意去的地方 |
[03:17] | Sweep in, save lives, | 冲进去 挽救生命 |
[03:19] | sweep out. | 再杀出来 |
[03:20] | Yeah, but Annie’s only six. She deserves a father. | 但安妮才六岁 她不能失去父亲 |
[03:23] | We figured out how to balance our lives, right? | 我们就想办法平衡了工作和生活 对吧 |
[03:26] | So can he. | 他也可以的 |
[03:27] | The fact that he wants to turn things around says a lot. | 他想要改变就说明了一切了 |
[03:30] | Yeah, it does. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:34] | We have that figured out, right? | 我们就已经想明白了 不是吗 |
[03:38] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[03:46] | Aah! Yay, they’re here! Finally! | 终于来了 |
[03:50] | What’s with all the adults? | 怎么这么多大人 |
[03:54] | – Are we in the right house? – Yes. | -我们走对了吗 -当然 |
[03:56] | Wait a minute, who is this young woman? | 等等 这位年轻的姑娘是谁呀 |
[03:59] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[03:59] | Uncle Henry’s kidding, honey. | 亨利姑父跟你开玩笑呢 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | You remember Uncle Henry and Aunt Elizabeth? | 还记得亨利姑父和伊丽莎白姑姑吗 |
[04:03] | – No. ?- Well, of course not. | -不记得 -当然不记得了 |
[04:04] | Because the last time you were here, it was so long ago, | 因为上回你来的时候 已经是很久以前了 |
[04:07] | – you were just three. – I’ve seen pictures. | -你才三岁 -我见过照片 |
[04:10] | Well, we got plenty of time to get to know each other. | 我们还有大把的时间来互相熟悉 |
[04:13] | Because why? | 为什么呢 |
[04:14] | Because we’re moving to this house. | 因为我们要搬进来了 |
[04:16] | Oh. No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[04:17] | To this town. | 是搬到这座城市 |
[04:19] | Well, we’ll… we’ll see how it goes. | 看到时候会怎样吧 |
[04:22] | Okay, who’s hungry? Come on. | 饿了吗 来吧 |
[04:24] | Come on, we got all kinds of yummy muffins | 我们有各种美味的松饼 |
[04:25] | and carbs and fruit. | 碳水化合物和水果 |
[04:27] | Uh, kitchen is open for special orders. | 厨房接受顾客点单 |
[04:29] | Waffles and bacon. | 华夫饼和培根 |
[04:30] | No. Guests first. | 不 客人优先 |
[04:32] | And would you please put that away. | 你能把那个放下吗 |
[04:34] | Just turning it off. | 我正要关机 |
[04:35] | – I can also make smoothies. – Everything looks great. | -我还能做奶昔 -一切看起来好极了 |
[04:37] | Can I see this girl’s room? | 我能去看看她的房间吗 |
[04:39] | Alison? She must like what you’re wearing. | 艾莉森 她一定很喜欢你的衣服 |
[04:42] | She’s into clothes. | 她可喜欢衣服了 |
[04:43] | So am I. In fact, I have a few looks | 我也是 我还有几套衣服 |
[04:46] | featured in a fashion and design show at school. | 入选了学校时装设计展的精选套装 |
[04:48] | Which you are all officially invited to. | 正式邀请你们所有人 |
[04:51] | You don’t have to come, | 不必非得来 |
[04:53] | but please come. | 但是一定要来呀 |
[04:54] | We’d love to. | 我们很乐意 |
[04:56] | Should we check out my closet? | 我们去看看我的衣柜吧 |
[04:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:59] | I’m so glad you guys could come in on a Sunday. | 你们能周日过来真是太好了 |
[05:01] | Then we have time to hang out. | 这样我们就有时间出去玩了 |
[05:03] | So what is this new job Mom told us about at Walter Reed? | 所以这份里德陆军医院的新工作到底是什么 |
[05:06] | Well, I don’t have it yet. I’m interviewing. | 我还没得到呢 还在面试 |
[05:08] | But it’s training trauma surgeons | 不过是创伤外科医生培训 |
[05:11] | to perform in high-stress situations. | 以应对高强度的环境 |
[05:13] | So teach people to do what I…what I used to do. | 教大家我…以前的工作 |
[05:18] | It’s gonna be so cool to have you guys in town. | 你们能搬过来真是太好了 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:21] | Wow. 9.1. That’s a… | 9.1级… |
[05:24] | That’s a big earthquake, right? | 相当大的地震啊 |
[05:25] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:27] | – Venezuela. – Yeah, that’s huge. | -委内瑞拉 -是啊 相当大 |
[05:28] | Everything’s been knocked out. | 一切都中断了 |
[05:29] | There’s no communication. | 通讯也中断了 |
[05:31] | There hasn’t been much upkeep on the infrastructure there, | 那边的基础设施没有怎么维护 |
[05:33] | but a quake that size could be devastating. | 但那样规模的地震是毁灭性的 |
[05:37] | Do we have an embassy in Caracas? | 我们在加拉加斯有大使馆吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, we do. | 有的 |
[05:43] | Oh, excuse me. I’m sorry… | 不好意思 我得… |
[05:44] | Don’t be. Go. | 不用道歉 去吧 |
[05:45] | Nadine, how bad is it? | 纳丁 情况有多糟 |
[05:49] | Still no communication with the embassy? | 还是联系不上大使馆吗 |
[05:52] | No, ma’am. No contact with the Venezuelan government, either. | 是的 也联系不上委内瑞拉政府 |
[05:54] | Yeah, at this point, even the sat phones | 是啊 这种情况下就算是卫星电话 |
[05:56] | are spotty and unreliable. | 也是断断续续不稳定的 |
[05:58] | All we know so far is that President Suarez | 目前我们所掌握的情况就是 |
[06:00] | was addressing the National Assembly | 地震发生时苏雷亚斯总统 |
[06:02] | when the earthquake hit. | 正在国民大会上致辞 |
[06:04] | We have no idea why he called a session on a Sunday. | 真不知道他为什么要在周日召开会议 |
[06:06] | Other than he thinks he’s God? | 难道不是因为他把自己当成上帝了吗 |
[06:08] | – Miss Tolliver? – He was probably mid anti-American rant. | -托利佛女士 -他可能正发表着反美言论 |
[06:11] | And that guy never misses an opportunity | 那人总是抓住每一个 |
[06:13] | to rail against the brutish and imperialistic United States. | 指责美国野蛮和帝国主义的机会 |
[06:17] | – He could be dead. – ?Rest in peace. | -他可能都死了 -愿他安息 |
[06:20] | Okay, here are the satellite photos from Caracas. | 这些是加拉加斯的卫星照片 |
[06:24] | The Plaza Bolivar is gone. | 波利瓦广场已经没了 |
[06:27] | That’s the roof of the Capitolio on the ground. | 地上的那是国会大厦的屋顶 |
[06:30] | The embassy is at least still recognizable. | 大使馆至少还在 |
[06:33] | Would anyone even be there on a Sunday? | 真的有人周日会在那吗 |
[06:34] | Keep trying our embassy employees’ sat phones. | 继续打我们大使馆员工的卫星电话 |
[06:37] | Yep. | 好的 |
[06:38] | We need to get in touch with the Ops Center | 我们需要跟应急行动中心取得联系 |
[06:40] | and get the latest stats on Americans in country. | 拿到当地美国公民的最新数据 |
[06:43] | Daisy, Nadine, make sure that the 800 number | 黛西 纳丁 确保800救援热线 |
[06:45] | and the Web site for information on Venezuela | 和委内瑞拉信息网站 |
[06:47] | – are up and running. ?- Yeah. | -都正常工作 -好的 |
[06:50] | Coordinate with USAID. | 和美国国际开发署协调一下 |
[06:51] | I want to stay on top of our progress there. | 我想知道我们在那边的最新进展 |
[06:53] | What about me, ma’am? | 那我呢 国务卿 |
[06:55] | Help with the messaging for worried families. | 帮忙给担心的家属们发消息 |
[06:59] | It’s gonna be a hard few days. | 之后的几天会很艰难 |
[07:01] | If you could check on the 800 number, | 你能检查一下800救援热线吗 |
[07:03] | I’ll head over to the Ops Center. | 我去应急行动中心 |
[07:05] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:07] | Excuse me, Ms. Tolliver, your line kept ringing. | 托利佛女士 您的电话刚才一直在响 |
[07:10] | I picked it up– I didn’t know what the system was. | 我接了 我不知道制度应该是怎样的 |
[07:12] | Well, there’s not really much of a system today. | 对于现在来说制度已经不重要了 |
[07:15] | – Who is it? – Arabelle Marsh. | -谁打来的 -阿拉贝拉·马什 |
[07:16] | She’s the wife of the former Secretary of State. | 她是前国务卿的妻子 |
[07:18] | She says you know her. | 她说你认识她的 |
[07:20] | Of course. Uh, I’ll take the call in my office. | 当然 那我去办公室接电话 |
[07:23] | Well, she’s here. She was calling from downstairs from the lobby. | 她就在这 她是从楼下的休息室打来的 |
[07:26] | Oh. All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Well, you can bring her up. | 那你带她上来吧 |
[07:30] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[07:36] | I’m sure it’s about Venezuela. | 她肯定是为了委内瑞拉的事来的 |
[07:38] | – They had a place down there. – Of course. | -他们在那有一处产业 -当然 |
[07:41] | Uh, does she know? | 那她知道吗 |
[07:44] | About you and Secretary Marsh? | 你和国务卿马什的事 |
[07:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:50] | Can you check in with the Ops Center, too, please? | 你能去和应急行动中心联系吗 |
[07:53] | – Of course. ?- Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | Arabelle… it’s been a long time. | 阿拉贝拉 好久不见 |
[08:08] | – How are you? – I’m well, Nadine. | -你好吗 -我很好 纳丁 |
[08:10] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | I can imagine what kind of day you’re having. | 我能想象这对于你来说是怎样的一天 |
[08:15] | Yes, it’s a lot. | 是的 太多事了 |
[08:17] | There’s still not a great deal of communication, | 能联系上的还是不多 |
[08:19] | and we’re scrambling for information. | 我们只能勉强拼凑出信息 |
[08:23] | Well, unfortunately, that’s what I’m looking for. | 真不巧 这就是我来的目的 |
[08:25] | You remember Vincent and I had a ranch outside of Caracas? | 你记得文森特和我在加拉加斯外有个牧场吗 |
[08:28] | Yes, I do. | 我记得 |
[08:29] | Well, I kept it going after he passed away, | 他去世后 我继续经营着牧场 |
[08:32] | with the same property manager we had for years. | 和我们任职多年的地产经理一起 |
[08:35] | She lives in an area that’s close to where the quake struck, | 她住得离地震发生地很近 |
[08:37] | and I have not been able to reach her. | 我联系不上她了 |
[08:40] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道我的请求有点过 |
[08:41] | but I wondered if maybe you could help me | 但我想你能不能帮我 |
[08:43] | find out about her? | 找找她的消息呢 |
[08:44] | Of course. What’s her name? | 当然 她叫什么 |
[08:46] | Carla Alvarez. | 卡拉·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[08:49] | You might have even spoken with her on occasion. | 你可能还偶尔和她说过话的 |
[08:51] | Yes, I believe so. | 我想是的 |
[08:54] | I feel bad about asking, | 我真不好意思提出这样的请求 |
[08:55] | but she really is like family. | 但她对于我来说就像是家人 |
[08:58] | Well, I’ll do my best to get whatever information I can. | 我会尽我所能取得关于她的消息 |
[09:02] | Thank you, Nadine. | 谢谢你 纳丁 |
[09:05] | So terrible what’s happening. | 这事真是太可怕了 |
[09:08] | I have fond memories of being there with Vincent. | 我和文森特在那有美好的回忆 |
[09:11] | Such a turbulent place, but he found it beautiful. | 那么吵闹的地方 他却认为很美 |
[09:15] | Something about it really spoke to him. | 那儿的某些东西真的代表着他的心声 |
[09:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:23] | So I will look into this and get back to you | 那么 我会看我能得到什么消息 |
[09:26] | as soon as I can. | 并尽快通知你 |
[09:27] | Thank you. Bye. Yeah. | 谢谢 再见 |
[09:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:39] | Hey. So USAID and the navy are all set. | 美国国际开发署和海军都准备好了 |
[09:41] | The hospital ship is manned, stocked, and ready to go. | 医院船也准备好可以出发了 |
[09:44] | Well, we can’t move until we get permission | 没得到委内瑞拉政府的允许之前 |
[09:46] | from the Venezuelan government. | 我们不能出发 |
[09:48] | Right, because President Suarez | 没错 因为苏雷亚斯总统 |
[09:49] | would consider American aid to be an invading force. | 会把美国的援助认为是侵略势力 |
[09:52] | Well, no foreign aid at all can get in there | 除非得到最高层的同意 |
[09:55] | without consent from the top. | 所有外国援助都进不去 |
[09:57] | Ma’am, I have Ambassador Willis in Caracas. | 国务卿 我联系上了加拉加斯的威利斯大使 |
[09:59] | I got through on his sat phone. | 我打通了他的卫星电话 |
[10:00] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:03] | Chuck, it’s Secretary McCord. | 查克 我是国务卿麦考德 |
[10:04] | I’m here with Jay Whitman. | 杰伊·惠特曼也在这 |
[10:06] | Madam Secretary, Jay, finally. | 国务卿女士 杰伊 总算联系上了 |
[10:10] | You cannot imagine how relieved we are | 你无法想象听到你的声音 |
[10:11] | to hear your voice. How are you? | 我们有多安心 你们那还好吗 |
[10:14] | We are still standing. | 我们没有倒 |
[10:17] | The embassy was built to a higher building code | 大使馆的建筑规范 |
[10:19] | than most of the structures in Caracas. | 比加拉加斯的大多数建筑物都要高 |
[10:21] | So we took a hit, | 我们虽然受到了影响 |
[10:23] | but nothing like everyone else. | 不过没有其他人严重 |
[10:25] | What about our people? | 我们的人都还好吗 |
[10:27] | We have a number of injuries, some missing. | 有些受伤了 也有失踪的 |
[10:29] | Three confirmed dead. | 三人确定死亡 |
[10:32] | We’re still trying to get an accurate account of everyone. | 我们还在想办法取得每个人确切的消息 |
[10:34] | Look, I know we need to get aid in there, | 我知道你们很需要援助 |
[10:36] | but we can’t risk sending anyone in | 但没有苏雷亚斯总统的允许 |
[10:39] | without permission from President Suarez. | 我们不能冒险派人进去 |
[10:41] | President Suarez is dead. | 苏雷亚斯总统死了 |
[10:43] | My friend, Salvador Vela, is the Secretary | 我朋友萨尔瓦多·贝拉 |
[10:45] | of the National Assembly, | 是国际大会的秘书 |
[10:47] | and according to him, the… the whole Capitolio collapsed | 据他所说 总统正在讲话的时候 |
[10:51] | as the president was speaking. | 整个国会大厦倒塌了 |
[10:53] | The Executive Vice President died, too. | 执行副总统也死了 |
[10:57] | We need to speak to the next in the line of succession. | 我们需要跟下一顺位的继任者对话 |
[11:01] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[11:02] | Uh… President of the National Assembly. | 国民大会的主席 |
[11:06] | He’s dead, too. | 他也死了 |
[11:09] | Venezuela’s constitution only stipulates | 委内瑞拉宪法只规定了 |
[11:11] | a three-person line of succession. | 三人继任顺位 |
[11:12] | There’s no one else named after that. | 他之后就没有别人了 |
[11:19] | Chuck, we’ll figure this out. | 查克 我们会想办法的 |
[11:21] | Okay, in the meantime, you need to stay safe | 与此同时 你要保证自身安全 |
[11:23] | while we coordinate a response plan | 等我们协调一个应急措施 |
[11:25] | to get all non-essential embassy people evacuated, okay? | 将所有非必要使馆人员撤离 好吗 |
[11:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[11:30] | I know I don’t need to say this, but… | 我知道我不需要说 但 |
[11:34] | please hurry. | 请尽快 |
[11:35] | Talk soon. | 再联系 |
[11:39] | 委内瑞拉加拉加斯郊外 查拉亚韦机场 | |
[11:48] | Okay, let’s move! | 好了 行动起来 |
[11:50] | Keep an eye on those test tube kits. | 注意试管包 |
[11:52] | They don’t come cheap. | 它们可不便宜 |
[12:10] | Vamos, chicos! | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[12:31] | No. Somos doctores. | 不 我们是医生 |
[12:42] | Somos doctores. Somos doctores! | 我们是医生 我们是医生 |
[12:46] | Somos doctores! | 我们是医生 |
[12:49] | Somos doctores! Somos doctores! | 我们是医生 我们是医生 |
[13:07] | The abducted aid workers are part of an NGO | 被挟持的救援人员是在佛罗里达外工作的 |
[13:09] | operating out of Florida. | 非政府组织的成员 |
[13:11] | They’re called the International Collective of Doctors. | 组织名叫国际医生团体 |
[13:15] | They pride themselves on being the first to arrive | 他们自诩总是第一批到达 |
[13:17] | wherever they’re most needed. | 最需要他们的地方 |
[13:18] | Yeah, well, they might want to rethink that. | 好吧 他们可能要重新考虑一下 |
[13:20] | Do we have any idea who grabbed them and why? | 知道是谁抓了他们吗 原因呢 |
[13:23] | DEA intel says that they were taken by Los Huérfanos, | 缉毒局情报称他们被弃子军挟持 |
[13:27] | a mega-gang that rules the slums of Caracas. | 一个控制加拉加斯贫民窟的大帮派 |
[13:30] | They’ve also become the unofficial police force | 他们还成为小弗朗西斯科·苏雷亚斯的 |
[13:32] | for Francisco Suarez Jr. | 非官方警察力量 |
[13:35] | The late president’s son? | 已故总统的儿子 |
[13:36] | He has a reputation for being a globetrotting partier. | 他环游世界到处玩乐名声在外 |
[13:40] | He’s a gang leader now? | 现在又成帮派头目了 |
[13:42] | No. | 不 |
[13:43] | He’s in government now. | 他现在当政 |
[13:44] | He says he’s the new president. | 他自称是新总统 |
[13:47] | He’s never held public office. | 他从未担任过公职 |
[13:49] | Even the Venezuelans make fun of him. | 甚至委内瑞拉人都取笑他 |
[13:51] | So he has no real claim to the presidency. | 所以他没有资格成为总统 |
[13:54] | What he does have is six American aid workers. | 他有六名美国救援人员在手 |
[13:58] | Suarez Jr.’s actions have managed to halt | 小苏雷亚斯的行为成功让 |
[14:01] | all other international groups | 其他所有国际组织 |
[14:03] | from sending in aid because of safety concerns. | 因安全考量停止派遣援助 |
[14:06] | I’d hate to pile on, but… | 我不想雪上加霜 但 |
[14:09] | I spoke with Colombia’s foreign minister. | 我与哥伦比亚外交部长通过话 |
[14:12] | They’re expecting a sizeable escalation | 他们预计与委内瑞拉目前 |
[14:14] | in what’s already a big refugee problem with Venezuela. | 已经很严重的难民问题还会进一步升级 |
[14:17] | Well, we have hit the trifecta– | 我们面临三大问题 |
[14:20] | a hostage crisis, a humanitarian crisis, | 人质危机 人道主义危机 |
[14:23] | and a political crisis. | 政治危机 |
[14:25] | All in one. | 全齐了 |
[14:26] | Let’s start by tracking down Suarez Jr. | 先从找到小苏雷亚斯下手 |
[14:28] | Get him on the phone, see what his demands are. | 与他通话 看他有何要求 |
[14:30] | Sir, | 总统先生 |
[14:32] | we can’t acknowledge the status he’s assumed. | 我们不能认可他僭取的地位 |
[14:35] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[14:36] | We’re calling to offer our condolences | 我们致电表示 |
[14:38] | for the loss of his father. | 对他父亲逝世的哀悼 |
[14:41] | Then see what happens. | 然后静观其变 |
[14:46] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[14:48] | Just me. I’m in the kitchen. | 只有我 我在厨房 |
[14:50] | Just you? | 只有你 |
[14:51] | Yup. | 是的 |
[14:54] | What have you done with my family? | 你把我家人怎么了 |
[14:56] | Apparently, there was some kind of sewing crisis | 貌似艾莉森的时尚展品 |
[14:58] | in the collection for Alison’s fashion show, | 出现了缝纫危机 |
[15:01] | so Sophie and Annie volunteered | 所以苏菲和安妮主动要求 |
[15:03] | to be her wingmen at the fabric store. | 去纺织品店当她的僚机 |
[15:04] | Hey, that… that sounds… | 好吧 听起来 |
[15:07] | Terrifying? | 可怕 |
[15:08] | So terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[15:10] | Well, I guess you’ll be the first to know, | 看来你是第一个知道的了 |
[15:12] | I got the job. | 我得到那份工作了 |
[15:12] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[15:14] | Fantastic, congratulations. | 太棒了 恭喜 |
[15:16] | – Oh, good for you. – ?I’ll be head of the training program. | -真不错 -我会是培训项目主任 |
[15:18] | Grooming my successors. | 培养我的继任者 |
[15:20] | And I am stoked. | 我非常振奋 |
[15:23] | Dude. | 老弟 |
[15:25] | Lying is not your gift. | 你可不擅长撒谎 |
[15:27] | Well, not stoked yet, | 还不振奋 |
[15:29] | but, I’ll get there. | 但终究会的 |
[15:31] | Well, come on, it’s important work. | 开心点 这是重要的工作 |
[15:33] | And you get to stay in the same place for a while, you know? | 你还能在同一个地方待一阵 |
[15:36] | Keep your family. | 和家人一起 |
[15:38] | You know, if we don’t get aid down in Venezuela soon, | 如果我们不尽快援助委内瑞拉 |
[15:42] | it’s gonna make Haiti look like a day at the fair. | 会让海地人满为患 |
[15:45] | Oh, I know. I just got off the phone with your sister. | 我知道 我刚跟你姐通完电话 |
[15:47] | She had the overwhelmed voice. You know, that… | 她听起来不堪重负 你知道吧 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[15:50] | Half sentences. | 话说一半 |
[15:52] | Unfinished thoughts. | 想法不全 |
[15:54] | Dangling modifiers. | 悬垂修饰语 |
[15:55] | Wow, sloppy grammar Elizabeth? | 语法混乱的伊丽莎白 |
[16:01] | – She’s in the thick of it. – Yeah, she is. | -她现在正是最紧张时刻 -是的 |
[16:04] | But having you guys around really helps. | 但你们在这里真的帮大忙了 |
[16:06] | Yeah, we really like spending time with you guys, too. | 我们也真的喜欢和你们在一起 |
[16:12] | You know, every time I flew into one of these disasters, | 每次我飞向这些灾难中 |
[16:16] | it started the same way. | 开场总是一样 |
[16:17] | We’d tell each other our war stories. | 我们互相讲述英勇故事 |
[16:21] | It sounded like a competition, | 听起来像是竞争 |
[16:23] | but I’m sure we were just preparing for | 但我知道我们只是在为 |
[16:25] | what we were about to walk into. | 即将步入的情况做准备 |
[16:28] | I don’t know if you had a similar process in the Marines. | 不知道你们在海军陆战队是不是也一样 |
[16:32] | You mean posturing and bravado, | 你是说故作姿态 佯装自信 |
[16:33] | and trash talking to disguise how terrified we all were? | 废话连篇来掩饰我们的恐惧吗 |
[16:37] | Nah, we didn’t have anything like that in the Marines. | 没有 我们在海军陆战队不那样 |
[16:41] | Do you ever miss it? | 你会怀念吗 |
[16:44] | Being a part of something bigger? | 参与更重大的事 |
[16:47] | Something essential? | 至关重要的事 |
[16:49] | Well, I’d like to think that I still am. | 我倒愿意认为我现在依旧是 |
[16:52] | But it doesn’t have to be round the clock. | 但不一定要昼夜不停 |
[16:56] | And it shouldn’t have to cost you everything. | 也不该让你付出一切 |
[16:59] | Just because something isn’t life-threatening, | 没有生命威胁的事情 |
[17:01] | doesn’t mean it’s not essential. | 不一定就不重要 |
[17:02] | So you really managed to get there, huh? | 所以你真的去了战场是吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:05] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[17:08] | Well, I thought about all the guys I knew | 我想到了那些我认识的人 |
[17:10] | who made the ultimate sacrifice. | 那些做出了最大牺牲的人 |
[17:11] | Those brave men and women who left their families behind. | 那些告别了家庭的勇敢的人 |
[17:15] | Some didn’t even have a chance to have a family. | 有些人甚至没来得及组建家庭 |
[17:17] | And they were willing to risk that… | 而他们愿意冒这个险 |
[17:20] | I guess for the same reason I was, | 我想理由和我一样 |
[17:22] | a sense of duty. | 一种责任感 |
[17:23] | But there comes a point where you’ve done your part, | 而当你完成了你的工作 |
[17:25] | and if you go beyond that, | 在那之后 |
[17:27] | then you might have other motives. | 你就可能会有其他的动机 |
[17:31] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[17:32] | the idea of losing my family scared me in a way | 失去家人的恐惧 |
[17:35] | that going into battle never did. | 比上战场的恐惧更可怕 |
[17:40] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[17:43] | We would like to express | 对于你父亲的意外 |
[17:44] | our condolences on the loss of your father. | 我们表示深切的悼念 |
[17:47] | He was a great man. | 他是个伟大的人 |
[17:49] | Something your country never acknowledged. | 你国从未承认这一点 |
[17:51] | We all come together in times of loss, | 在这个悲痛的时刻我们要联合起来 |
[17:53] | Mr. Suarez. | 苏雷亚斯先生 |
[17:55] | That’s why we’d like to talk about | 所以我们想谈谈 |
[17:56] | the American aid workers who have been | 关于弃子军 |
[17:58] | taken hostage by Los Huérfanos. | 挟持美国救援人员一事 |
[18:01] | This is news to me. | 我怎么没听说这事 |
[18:02] | But perhaps these aid workers should’ve | 或许这些救援人员应该先来找我 |
[18:06] | come to me first, I would’ve tried to assuage my people’s fear | 那样我就可以安抚我国人民的恐惧 |
[18:09] | that America was staging a covert invasion. | 因为他们害怕美国人会实施秘密侵略 |
[18:12] | A covert invasion armed with medical supplies? | 靠医疗物资实施的秘密侵略吗 |
[18:17] | Los Huérfanos is rumored to be quite vicious. | 我听说弃子军非常恶毒 |
[18:20] | I can talk to them on your behalf, | 我可以代表你们和他们谈谈 |
[18:22] | but I would need something in return. | 但我有要求 |
[18:25] | Recognize my presidency | 你们必须承认我的总统地位 |
[18:27] | and acknowledge its legitimacy. | 承认我的政权合法 |
[18:30] | Fine, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[18:32] | Now, will you please free our aid workers? | 现在你能放了我们的救援人员吗 |
[18:34] | I will need a public acknowledgement of my presidency. | 我要你们公开承认我的总统地位 |
[18:38] | Show me and my people the respect we deserve, | 向我和我的人民表示应有的尊重 |
[18:42] | and I will insure the release of your hostages | 然后我会确保你们的救援人员被释放 |
[18:44] | and allow international aid missions into my country, | 并且允许国际救援队进入我的国家 |
[18:47] | but under my supervision. | 但要在我的监督之下 |
[18:50] | If you want the trust and loyalty of your people, | 如果你想要你的人民信任并忠诚于你 |
[18:53] | freeing our aid workers so that international aid can flow in, | 放了我们的救援人员 让国际援助进入 |
[18:57] | will take you a lot further than | 比勒索我们 |
[18:59] | attempting to blackmail the United States. | 要有效得多 |
[19:02] | I suggest you move quickly | 为了你们的人不受到伤害 |
[19:04] | so that your people will not be harmed. | 我建议你们赶紧行动 |
[19:10] | That little pissant. | 这个小王八蛋 |
[19:13] | A pissant who seems to have us over a barrel. | 一个让我们束手无策的王八蛋 |
[19:16] | He knows that a U.S.-recognized | 他知道美国的承认 |
[19:18] | administration would give him legitimacy. | 会给他的政权带来合法性 |
[19:20] | We cannot be seen as capitulating to a wannabe dictator. | 我们不能被一个未来的独裁者牵着鼻子走 |
[19:24] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[19:25] | But we still have a humanitarian crisis | 但是我们还面临着随时都在恶化的 |
[19:29] | that’s getting worse by the hour, | 人道主义危机 |
[19:31] | and six American hostages’ lives | 以及六个安危未定的 |
[19:32] | that hang in the balance. We’ve got to do something. | 美国人质的生命 我们必须采取行动 |
[19:34] | Decapitation strike by way of natural disaster. | 自然灾害导致总统位置空缺 |
[19:37] | There’s nothing in the rule book for that. | 没有哪一条规则写了这种情况该怎么做 |
[19:39] | On the up side, | 从好的方面来看 |
[19:41] | we don’t have to worry about breaking the rules. | 我们不用担心会破坏规则 |
[19:45] | What if we help the Venezuelans find a legitimate leader? | 如果我们帮委内瑞拉找一个合法的领导人呢 |
[20:01] | I just talked to my buddy Pete at the Venezuela desk. | 我跟委内瑞拉的同事皮特谈过了 |
[20:03] | He says we could make the argument | 他说我们可以说 |
[20:04] | that the title of interim president | 临时总统一职 |
[20:06] | should go to the senior-most surviving member | 应该由幸存的国民大会成员中 |
[20:08] | of the National Assembly. | 职位最高的一位担任 |
[20:09] | So roughly the same as our Speaker of the House. | 差不多相当于我们的众议院议长 |
[20:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:13] | It’s an interpretation we can use to get someone in power. | 我们可以利用这一点让某个人上位 |
[20:15] | I think the U.N. would support it. | 我觉得联合国会支持的 |
[20:17] | Okay, that’s good. | 这很好 |
[20:18] | So who is it and is he or she still alive? | 那这个人是谁 他还活着吗 |
[20:21] | Salvador Vela, the Secretary of the National Assembly. | 萨尔瓦多·贝拉 国民大会主席 |
[20:23] | Who told Ambassador Willis that President Suarez was dead. | 是他告诉大使苏雷亚斯总统的死亡消息的 |
[20:26] | So, we know he survived. | 所以 我们知道他活着 |
[20:26] | If we go to Vela and get him to accept the position | 如果我们找到贝拉 |
[20:29] | of interim president, | 让他接受临时总统的职位 |
[20:30] | he would be eons more legitimate than Suarez Jr. | 他会比小苏雷亚斯更有合法性 |
[20:34] | Well, and he would certainly allow in aid, so… | 而且他一定会允许国际援助进入 |
[20:36] | There’s one small hiccup. | 还有一个小问题 |
[20:37] | Of course there is. | 我就知道 |
[20:39] | We don’t know where Vela is. | 我们不知道贝拉在哪里 |
[20:41] | We need a search and rescue mission. | 我们需要一支搜救队 |
[20:43] | Don’t we have assets in Colombia, right? | 我们在哥伦比亚有线人对吧 |
[20:45] | DEA has armed units stationed within miles | 缉毒局在距离委内瑞拉几英里的地方 |
[20:47] | of the border with Venezuela. | 有武装部队 |
[20:48] | Okay, doesn’t solve our hostage crisis, | 好 虽然不能解决人质危机 |
[20:51] | but it’s a start. | 但是一个好的开始 |
[20:52] | – I’m going back to the White House. – Yes, ma’am. | -我要回白宫一趟 -好的 国务卿 |
[20:55] | Daisy, any word yet on that woman I asked you to find, | 黛西 我让你找的那个女人 |
[20:58] | – Carla Alvarez? – ?Uh, not yet. | -卡拉·阿尔瓦雷斯有消息了吗 -还没有 |
[21:01] | I’ve been trying to coordinate with the Ops Center | 我一直在尝试用热线 |
[21:02] | about the hotline we set up. | 和应急行动中心协作 |
[21:04] | Though the information is still spotty and unreliable. | 但是得到的信息很不一致而且不可靠 |
[21:06] | I’ll keep checking. | 我会继续查的 |
[21:07] | Oh, never mind, I’ll do it myself. | 算了 我自己来吧 |
[21:10] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[21:11] | Hospitals in Caracas, the ones still standing, | 在加拉加斯没有倒下的那些医院里 |
[21:13] | you think someone’s still taking patient info? | 你觉得他们还会录入病人的信息吗 |
[21:15] | I’m doing the best that I can. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[21:17] | I know. I know, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[21:21] | We’re all a little on edge. | 我们都有点紧张 |
[21:24] | And I can see how this would be a little more sensitive for you. | 我知道这对于你来说更加有点敏感 |
[21:30] | I know Carla Alvarez. | 我认识卡拉·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[21:33] | Did you know her well? | 你跟她很熟吗 |
[21:35] | I’d see her when Vincent and I visited down there. | 我和文森特去那的时候见过她 |
[21:40] | Arabelle doesn’t know I ever went to the ranch. | 阿拉贝拉不知道我去过那个农场 |
[21:43] | Unless she does. | 又或者她知道 |
[21:46] | This situation | 现在这种状况 |
[21:48] | is just a big morass. | 实在是太混乱了 |
[21:52] | I feel like blurting out the truth. | 我很想说出真相 |
[21:54] | Which would be awful. | 但那样就太糟了 |
[21:56] | But I don’t know, maybe it would just… | 但我也不知道 或许那样 |
[21:59] | I don’t know, set us both free somehow. | 能让我们两个都解脱 |
[22:05] | I’m just not sure that I can carry this forever. | 我不确定我能永远守着这个秘密 |
[22:08] | Not by myself. | 我一个人守着 |
[22:12] | Foreign affairs, I’m great. | 外交事务 我很擅长 |
[22:13] | Domestic affairs? | 家庭事务 |
[22:15] | Not so much. | 我就不擅长了 |
[22:18] | Because the telecommunications are so disrupted, | 现在通讯信号不稳定 |
[22:21] | most of the nation doesn’t even know | 委内瑞拉大部分民众都还不知道 |
[22:24] | that Suarez Jr. Has declared himself president, | 小苏雷亚斯已经宣布自己上位这件事 |
[22:26] | but we have to act fast. | 不过我们得尽快决定 |
[22:28] | So, assuming we can even find Vela, | 这样的话 假设我们找到了贝拉 |
[22:30] | if communications are so bad, | 通讯条件这么差 |
[22:31] | how-how is he gonna let his people know that he’s in charge? | 他怎么宣告自己已经掌权 |
[22:33] | We’d have to get him to Caracas, | 我们要把他送到加拉加斯 |
[22:35] | to the local television station there, | 那有一个电视台 |
[22:37] | which is in the process of rebooting. | 现在正在重新启动 |
[22:38] | And what if Suarez Jr. gets there first? | 那如果小苏雷亚斯抢先一步怎么办 |
[22:40] | Well, that’s a possibility. | 也有这种可能 |
[22:44] | But… I think he’s playing a different game… | 不过 我猜他是想出另一招棋 |
[22:47] | waiting for your endorsement | 等你宣布支持他掌权之后 |
[22:49] | before he goes in front of the cameras. | 他再向全国宣布这个消息 |
[22:52] | Well, any mission the U.S. Undertakes | 美国寻找贝拉先生 |
[22:53] | to help Mr. Vela become president | 然后扶持他成为总统这件事 |
[22:55] | would have to be done with a deft touch. | 行动的时候要非常注意分寸才行 |
[22:57] | Or how about not at all? | 或者根本不该做 |
[22:59] | The U.S. can’t risk being seen as installing | 美国不能冒险让世人认为 |
[23:01] | a puppet president in Caracas. | 要在加拉加斯建立傀儡政权 |
[23:03] | This is in no way | 我们绝对不会让 |
[23:05] | the Contras and the Sandinistas. | 尼加拉瓜事件历史重演的 |
[23:06] | We’re not putting our thumb on the scale, | 我们不是要干涉别国的内政 |
[23:08] | just delivering to the Venezuelan people a… | 而是协助委内瑞拉人民选一个可靠的领导人 |
[23:13] | key part toward building their own scale. | 带领他们更好的建设自己的国家 |
[23:17] | Well… | 不过 |
[23:19] | Vela’s no friend of the United States. | 贝拉也对美国不太友好 |
[23:21] | He’s been very vocal about it… | 他对此也是直言不讳 |
[23:24] | so we got that going for us. | 对我们来说也会是个潜在的问题 |
[23:25] | He may not be a friend to the U.S., | 虽然他也许不会成为美国的朋友 |
[23:28] | but he is legitimate and a lot of lives | 但是他至少合法 而且他上台的话 |
[23:31] | would be saved if we help him. | 会避免牺牲更多无辜的生命 |
[23:32] | Would he help us free our hostages? | 他会帮我们解救人质吗 |
[23:35] | We have every reason to think that once he’s in charge | 我们有理由相信 他一旦掌权 |
[23:37] | and he has the military behind him, | 背后有军队的支持 |
[23:39] | he would want to free our doctors and nurses | 他会希望放了那些医生和护士 |
[23:42] | who have come to help his people. | 因为他们都是被派去救助他的国民的 |
[23:46] | I know the intrusion of political reality | 我也清楚干涉他国内政这种事 |
[23:48] | may not be welcome here, | 对我们来说影响不太好 |
[23:50] | but losing lives | 但是现在委内瑞拉政变 |
[23:52] | in a covert Venezuelan op… | 如果有人因此牺牲的话 |
[23:55] | could cost us our already tenuous grasp on the election. | 对即将到来的大选很不利 况且本来我们就把握不大 |
[23:58] | I’m-I’m not… saying it’s a factor. | 我 我是说这不是一个原因 |
[24:03] | It’s just a fact. | 而是事实 |
[24:05] | Noted. | 了解 |
[24:07] | But I can’t let the election stop us from saving so many lives. | 但是我不能因为大选 就放弃无数条生命 |
[24:12] | Let’s move on this. | 就按这个方案走吧 |
[24:23] | – Hello. – We’re in here. | -有人吗 -我们在这儿 |
[24:27] | Male bonding in my kitchen. | 在厨房里增进兄弟情谊 |
[24:30] | I love that. | 很赞啊 |
[24:32] | Where’s everybody else? | 别人呢 |
[24:34] | Girls night. | 过女孩之夜去了 |
[24:35] | Something about pedicures and salad. | 什么美甲和沙拉之类的 |
[24:37] | Tempted as we were, | 所以我们只有 |
[24:38] | we opted for leftovers and beer. | 吃剩饭喝啤酒的份了 |
[24:40] | Jason’s upstairs, | 杰森在楼上 |
[24:41] | claiming to be doing his homework. | 说是在做作业 |
[24:43] | He’s probably gambling online. | 没准是在网上赌博 |
[24:45] | As long as he wins. | 能赢就行 |
[24:49] | What are you having? | 你们在吃什么 |
[24:49] | I wasn’t sure i’d get to see you tonight, but, | 我之前不知道能在今晚见到你 |
[24:52] | since you’re here… | 不过你既然来了 |
[24:55] | …I’ve decided not to take the job. | 我决定拒绝那份工作 |
[24:57] | I’m going to Venezuela with my medical team. | 我打算和我的医疗队一起去委内瑞拉 |
[24:59] | First of all, you’re not going to Venezuela | 首先 你去不了委内瑞拉 |
[25:02] | because no aid is allowed in there yet. | 因为任何人道救援都不允许入境 |
[25:05] | The State Department has officially issued a warning | 国务院正式发布了禁令 |
[25:08] | against any U.S. citizen entering the country. | 禁止美国公民进入委内瑞拉境内 |
[25:10] | We consider ourselves warned. | 我们接到警告了 |
[25:11] | And second of all, | 另外 |
[25:12] | you cannot do that to your family. | 你不能抛弃你的家庭 |
[25:15] | To Sophie and Annie, but also to me. | 你不能这样对苏菲和安妮 还有我 |
[25:17] | I-I went out on a limb | 我为了给你争取这次面试的机会 |
[25:18] | to get you that job interview. | 承担了很大的风险 |
[25:20] | The people at Walter Reed were very understanding. | 陆军医院的人都很理解这一特殊情况 |
[25:22] | So… | 所以 |
[25:24] | – Of course they were. – They were. | -他们当然理解了 -真的 |
[25:25] | Everybody’s always understanding of the big hero. | 大英雄当然谁都理解 |
[25:30] | ‘Cause they don’t get to see what | 他们并没看到 |
[25:31] | your choices cost everyone around you. | 你的选择牵连了你周围的所有人 |
[25:33] | Look, Henry seems to have made his peace with letting go | 亨利愿意为了家庭放弃战场 |
[25:36] | of being in the field, but we’re not the same guy. | 但是我们不是一类人 |
[25:39] | Henry puts himself at risk | 亨利多少次把自己放在枪口上 |
[25:41] | – more than you know. -? Elizabeth. | -你根本不知道 -伊丽莎白 |
[25:43] | But unlike you, | 但是和你不同 |
[25:44] | he has an understanding of limits. | 他知道凡事都有个度 |
[25:47] | Yeah, and he’s right here. | 所以他现在回归家庭了 |
[25:49] | You know how Sophie feels. | 你有没有想过苏菲的感受 |
[25:51] | If you go back in the field, she’s going to leave you. | 如果你走 她就会离开你 |
[25:54] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[25:58] | You need to start calling this what it is. | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[25:59] | This is an addiction. | 你根本就是上瘾了 |
[26:01] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[26:02] | Is-Is that it? | 真的吗 |
[26:03] | No, I couldn’t be more serious, Will. | 我非常严肃地在说这件事 威尔 |
[26:05] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[26:08] | So, when I go to work in a dangerous situation, | 也就是说 我去危险的地方工作 |
[26:10] | it’s an addiction, but when you do it, | 就是上瘾了 你就不是 |
[26:12] | it’s a calling. | 你那个就叫使命 |
[26:14] | I am not constantly putting my life at risk. | 我并没有不停地让自己冒生命危险 |
[26:17] | No, just half the time. | 是啊 也就一半的时间吧 |
[26:19] | Nearly getting yourself blown up in Iran? | 在伊朗差点被炸飞 |
[26:21] | That happened. | 的确有这么回事 |
[26:22] | And Henry just told me about your stalker. | 刚才亨利 告诉我有人跟踪你们 |
[26:24] | Wow, you guys did a lot of talking. ? | 你们聊得还真不少 |
[26:26] | Yeah, we had a family talk. | 对 我们就是聊家常 |
[26:27] | I never imagined it would be used against me. | 我没想过他会利用那些聊天内容来攻击我 |
[26:29] | Well, that’s what Will does. | 威尔经常如此 |
[26:30] | I was using it | 我是用它 |
[26:31] | to illustrate a point, as family, that… | 来说明一点问题 作为一家人 |
[26:32] | Divide and conquer. | 分而治之 |
[26:33] | Anyone and anything is fair game | 任何人和任何事都是攻击对象 |
[26:35] | As long as it serves | 只要是服务于 |
[26:36] | his higher purpose. | 他的崇高理想 |
[26:38] | I don’t want to fight about this. | 我不想跟你吵了 |
[26:40] | I’m going to Venezuela. | 我要去委内瑞拉 |
[26:48] | Oh, boy, here we go. | 得 又来了 |
[26:49] | I can’t believe | 我不敢相信 |
[26:50] | you’re just walking out, bailing on the whole thing. | 你就这么一走了之了 放弃这一切 |
[26:54] | Just let it go. | 别再管了 |
[26:56] | Mom and Dad would be so disappointed right now. | 妈和爸要是活着 肯定很失望 |
[26:58] | What? | 你说什么 |
[26:59] | It’s true. | 本来就是这样的 |
[27:01] | Don’t-don’t… You have | 你跟本不了解 |
[27:03] | no idea what letting them down feels like. | 让他们失望是什么感觉 |
[27:06] | None. | 你不知道 |
[27:09] | I was there. You weren’t. | 我就在现场 你不在 |
[27:10] | Really? You want to do this? | 你现在想旧事重提 怪我没在你身边 |
[27:12] | Okay, I wasn’t there. | 对 我当时是不在 |
[27:14] | I wasn’t in the car. | 我没在车上 |
[27:15] | If I had been, maybe they would have lived. | 如果我在的话 他们可能就不会死了 |
[27:17] | Or maybe I | 或者我 |
[27:18] | – That’s… – would have died, too, or instead. | -那不 -也会死 或者替他们死 |
[27:20] | – That’s not what I’m… – Do you think that I haven’t | -那不是我的 -你难道认为我没有 |
[27:21] | turned that scenario over in my mind | 在脑海中把那个场景 |
[27:23] | – a million times? – ?That is not | -重现百万次吗 -那不是 |
[27:25] | – what I’m talking about. ?- Then what?! | -我的意思 -那是什么 |
[27:26] | What are you talking about?! | 你是什么意思 |
[27:27] | I couldn’t save her, all right? | 我没能救她 |
[27:33] | Mom died because of me, | 妈妈的死是因为我 |
[27:35] | because I didn’t know what to do. | 因为我不知道该怎么做 |
[27:39] | They died instantly. | 他们当即就死了 |
[27:43] | That was the story, but it’s not true. | 是那么说的 但不是真的 |
[27:52] | She was still alive… | 她还活着 |
[27:54] | for, I don’t know, a few minutes. | 有几分钟 |
[27:58] | Just sitting there, staring at me. | 她就坐在那 盯着我 |
[28:01] | I-I used my sweatshirt | 我用我的运动衫 |
[28:03] | to try and stop the bleeding, | 努力去止血 |
[28:04] | but it was pointless, so I… | 但根本没用 |
[28:07] | I just left to try and get some help. | 于是我只能离开去向别人求救 |
[28:12] | And by the time I came back, she was gone. | 但等到我回来的时候 她已经不在了 |
[28:18] | So, the last thing our mother saw was me… | 妈妈看到的最后一件事就是 |
[28:24] | failing her. | 我辜负了她 |
[28:28] | You never told me. | 你从没告诉过我 |
[28:36] | Why would I? | 为什么要告诉你 |
[28:38] | Because it’s the story of my life, too. | 因为那也是我生命中的一段 |
[28:43] | Not that moment. | 那个时刻不是 |
[28:46] | That one… | 那一刻 |
[28:49] | …that one belongs to me. | 那一刻属于我 |
[29:05] | You gonna get that? | 你不接吗 |
[29:14] | I have to go, but I want to talk about this later. | 我必须得走了 但我想回头再谈谈 |
[29:18] | Please, don’t leave before we do. | 拜托 不要在我们谈完之前离开 |
[29:26] | We’ve located Salvador Vela. | 我们找到了萨尔瓦多·贝拉 |
[29:28] | He is safely hiding in a residence | 他藏在埃尔奇多的 |
[29:31] | in El Junquito, | 一处住宅 很安全 |
[29:32] | which is about ten miles west of Caracas. | 在加拉加斯以西十六公里处 |
[29:34] | Good, so that’s near the television station. | 很好 离电视台很近 |
[29:37] | Except he’s in no shape to be moved. | 只不过他完全不能移动 |
[29:39] | I’ve spoken with our DEA units | 我和那儿的缉毒小组 |
[29:40] | on the ground there | 通过话 |
[29:41] | and they’ve assessed his condition. | 他们评估了他的状况 |
[29:43] | He has a compound leg fracture that he sustained | 他在国会大厦倒塌的时候 |
[29:46] | when the Capitolio collapsed. | 腿部遭到开放性骨折 |
[29:48] | It’s vital that we get him to declare the presidency. | 我们得让他宣布就职 这很重要 |
[29:52] | You’re telling me there’s no way to secure his leg enough | 但你说根本没办法保证他的腿 |
[29:54] | for a ten mile journey? | 能撑十六公里 |
[29:56] | If he had gotten immediate medical care, maybe. | 如果能立即进行医疗护理 也许可能 |
[29:59] | He’s got a high fever. | 他发着高烧 |
[30:00] | He’s in and out of consciousness. | 意识断断续续 |
[30:02] | They gave him first aid, | 他们对他进行了急救 |
[30:04] | but he needs a lot more than we can supply. | 但他所需的我们很难提供 |
[30:08] | Then what about abandoning this strategy | 那放弃这个策略 |
[30:09] | and going directly for our hostages? | 直接去营救人质呢 |
[30:12] | Any progress on where they’re being held? ? | 针对他们的关押地点有何进展 |
[30:14] | None. | 毫无进展 |
[30:15] | Los Huérfanos is a gang that operates | 弃子军是在加拉加斯贫民窟 |
[30:17] | out of the slums of Caracas. | 之外的的犯罪团伙 |
[30:19] | They have no central hideout | 我们无法确定 |
[30:21] | that we can ascertain. | 他们的主要据点 |
[30:24] | We’re out of alternatives and time. | 我们没有选择 也没有时间了 |
[30:26] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[30:27] | We just give Suarez Jr. what he wants? | 我们就给小苏雷亚斯他所想要的吗 |
[30:30] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[30:31] | As Russell said, when there’s no rule book, | 正如拉塞尔所说 没有规则的时候 |
[30:34] | you don’t have to worry about breaking the rules. | 就不必害怕打破规则 |
[30:37] | Sometimes I just say stuff. | 有时候我就是随便说说 |
[30:39] | Yeah, but there’s always a little wisdom in it. | 是 不过其中总有些小智慧 |
[30:43] | I think you may be right, Bess. | 贝丝 我想你可能是对的 |
[30:45] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:53] | Arabelle, hi. | 阿拉贝拉 你好 |
[30:54] | Hi, Nadine. | 你好 纳丁 |
[30:54] | I have good news for you. | 我有好消息要告诉你 |
[30:56] | Carla’s safe? | 卡拉安全了 |
[30:57] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[30:58] | Well, she was injured, | 她受伤了 |
[30:59] | but she received treatment | 不过在当地诊所 |
[31:01] | at a local clinic | 得到了治疗 |
[31:02] | and she’ll make a full recovery. | 很快就能完全恢复 |
[31:04] | I’m so relieved. | 那我就放心了 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:08] | As I said, she’s like family. | 就像我说的 她就像我的家人 |
[31:10] | And I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me. | 非常感谢你花时间为我做这些 |
[31:13] | Well, I was glad to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[31:15] | Actually… I was happy to be able | 事实上 我很高兴能 |
[31:19] | to do something for you. | 为你做点什么 |
[31:22] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[31:27] | I feel like we fell out of communication | 我感觉自从文森特去世后 |
[31:32] | after Vincent passed. | 我们就断了联系 |
[31:34] | And, uh… it was so… | 是如此 |
[31:37] | well, it was… such an abrupt end. | 如此突然的终止 |
[31:42] | We never really… got a chance to talk. | 从没什么机会去谈谈 |
[31:48] | Well, the truth is, it’s painful for me to be around you, Nadine. | 事实上 在你身边我很痛苦 纳丁 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:54] | When the scandal hit, I was blindsided. | 丑闻发生的时候 我毫无准备 |
[31:57] | I felt so ashamed, | 我感到十分羞愧 |
[31:59] | realizing I didn’t know my husband | 意识到我并不像我所认为的那样 |
[32:00] | the way I thought I did. | 了解自己的丈夫 |
[32:02] | But the idea that he was a conspirator | 他是这次 |
[32:04] | in this rogue operation | 摧毁伊朗 |
[32:06] | to blow up the Iran peace deal… | 和平协议的叛徒 |
[32:08] | covert meetings, | 那些秘密会议 |
[32:10] | secret bank accounts, all of it… | 秘密银行账户 所有这些 |
[32:12] | and I didn’t have a clue. | 我都一无所知 |
[32:21] | What you need to remember is that he died | 你只需记住 |
[32:25] | trying to do the right thing. | 他是为了做正确的事而死的 |
[32:27] | He was a good man who took a wrong turn | 他是个好人 只是走错了方向 |
[32:31] | for idealistic reasons, | 选择了理想主义 |
[32:34] | no matter how misguided they were. | 不管那是多么的错误 |
[32:38] | He lost his bearings a little… | 他是有些迷失方向 |
[32:41] | but | 但 |
[32:42] | that didn’t change everything about who he was. | 那并不改变他的本质 |
[32:47] | Yes. | 的确 |
[32:48] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:51] | But it also doesn’t change how blind I was. | 但这也改变不了我是多么地无知 |
[32:57] | You loved him. | 你爱他 |
[33:01] | And we know what they say about that. | 我们都知道爱的力量 |
[33:10] | Nadine, is there anything else I need to know? | 纳丁 是不是还有别的事没有告诉我 |
[33:15] | No. | 没有 |
[33:17] | There isn’t. | 没有了 |
[33:21] | Well. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[33:31] | For your time. | 感谢你的宝贵时间 |
[33:35] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:40] | Venezuela faces a crucial time in its history, | 委内瑞拉面临着其史上最危急的时刻 |
[33:44] | and every crucial time requires a capable leader. | 危急的时刻都需要有能力的领袖 |
[33:47] | With President Francisco Suarez Jr. | 由小弗朗西斯科·苏雷亚斯总统 |
[33:49] | taking the helm as Venezuela’s new president, | 担任委内瑞拉的新总统 |
[33:52] | we anticipate that the recovery from this natural disaster | 我们预计灾后的重建恢复工作 |
[33:56] | will be handled with supreme care and expediency. | 将会得到谨慎妥当的安排 |
[33:59] | God Bless the people of Venezuela. | 天佑委内瑞拉人民 |
[34:01] | As to be expected, | 一如所料 |
[34:03] | Dalton’s opponents in the election wasted no time in reacting. | 道尔顿在选举中的竞争对手马上做出了反应 |
[34:06] | Once again, we see just how weak President Dalton is. | 我们又一次见证了道尔顿总统有多软弱 |
[34:10] | Anointing the first person who claims his name | 让第一个声称自己姓苏亚雷斯的人 |
[34:13] | is Suarez to the position of president. | 登上总统之位 |
[34:16] | President Dalton once again | 道尔顿总统又一次 |
[34:18] | demonstrates just how tone deaf he is | 向全世界展示了 |
[34:20] | to the rest of the world. What about the Venezuelan… | 他有多么不辨是非 那委内瑞拉… |
[34:32] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[34:35] | the hostages. | 那些人质 |
[34:36] | We have to work on getting them released immediately. | 我们需要您马上释放他们 |
[34:38] | I am a man of my word. | 我是信守诺言的人 |
[34:40] | Tell your president I said that. | 告诉你的总统我这么说了 |
[34:43] | The hostages will be at Charallave airport in an hour. | 人质将在一小时内抵达查拉亚韦机场 |
[35:06] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走 走 走 |
[35:08] | Come on, everybody! | 快点上来 |
[35:11] | Congratulations, gentlemen. | 恭喜 先生们 |
[35:12] | Some of your finest work | 你们为唯一的观众 |
[35:13] | performed for an audience of one. | 所做出的杰出的表演 |
[35:15] | You’re much more relaxed when speaking | 你面对虚构的媒体发言时 |
[35:17] | to an imaginary press, Conrad. | 可真是放松多了 康拉德 |
[35:19] | I have to say, I’m more than | 不得不说 |
[35:20] | a little unnerved by both your acting skills. | 你俩的演技真的让我很担心 |
[35:22] | Well, we have to send a special thanks to CYBERCOM. | 我们得特别感谢网战司令部 |
[35:25] | ‘Cause of their signal jamming, there was no chance | 全靠他们的信号干扰 |
[35:27] | Suarez Jr. Could check with the outside world | 让小苏亚雷斯没办法跟外界 |
[35:30] | on our little, fake news report. | 查证我们小小的假新闻 |
[35:33] | Well, I think this demonstrates what we can achieve | 我想这也演示了如果我们一同为了 |
[35:35] | when we come together for common goals and values. | 共同的价值观和目标努力时能取得的成就 |
[35:38] | Some things do rise above the level of partisan politics, | 有些事情确实要高于党派政治 |
[35:41] | like being blackmailed by a common thug. | 比如被同一个暴徒所敲诈 |
[35:43] | Hear, hear. Hostages saved, dictatorship averted. | 说得好 人质得救 也避免了独裁 |
[35:47] | Uh, we’re still working on that last part. | 避免独裁我们还在努力中 |
[35:49] | Thanks again, gentlemen. | 再次感谢你们 |
[35:49] | – Mr. President. – Sir. | -再见 总统先生 -总统先生 |
[35:53] | DEA reports Junior’s still holed up in his bunker, | 缉毒局报告小苏亚雷斯依然躲在地堡里 |
[35:56] | but now he’s sending out gang members to summon the press. | 但他现在派帮派成员去召集媒体了 |
[36:00] | We might not have long before he realizes he’s been duped | 要不了多久他就会意识到他被骗了 |
[36:04] | and makes a run at the state television station. | 并在国家电视台发表演讲 |
[36:07] | So, how are we going to get aid to Vela | 我们怎样才能把援助送到贝拉那儿 |
[36:09] | so he can get well enough to get there first? | 好让他捷足先登 |
[36:12] | It could just be a matter of turning a helicopter around. | 也许让一架直升机掉头就行了 |
[36:15] | What? The hostages? | 什么 那群人质吗 |
[36:17] | They’re all ready to go. | 他们已经准备好了 |
[36:18] | We just pulled them from the jaws of death. | 我们才刚把他们从鬼门关救回来 |
[36:20] | Can we really ask them to go back in? | 我们真的能再让他们回去吗 |
[36:22] | From what I know about guys like this… | 就我对这些人的了解 |
[36:25] | we may not even have to ask. | 都不用我们要求 |
[36:38] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[36:39] | Hey, sweet pea. | 小宝贝 |
[36:43] | You know I’m… I’m leaving today. | 你知道我今天就要走了 |
[36:45] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[36:50] | I’m gonna be gone for awhile, but, | 我得离开一阵子 不过 |
[36:54] | you know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[36:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:05] | There are… | 那儿有… |
[37:07] | sick people, | 生病的人 |
[37:09] | who need daddy’s help, you know that, right? | 需要爸爸的帮助 你知道的不是吗 |
[37:12] | Otherwise, there’s nothing that would make me leave you | 否则 没有别的事能让我离开你 |
[37:16] | or your mother. | 或者你妈妈 |
[37:18] | I know. Bye, Daddy. | 我知道 再见 爸爸 |
[38:17] | Hi. Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[38:18] | I’m doing a quick load of laundry. | 我要洗点衣服 |
[38:20] | Do you want to throw anything in? | 你有什么要一起洗的吗 |
[38:21] | No, thanks. Do you know where it is? | 不用了 谢谢 你知道洗衣房在哪吗 |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[38:30] | Where’s Will? | 威尔呢 |
[38:31] | You just missed him. | 他刚走 |
[38:33] | I did? | 是吗 |
[38:34] | He’s flying out to Venezuela. | 他要飞去委内瑞拉 |
[38:36] | Annie and I are packing to go back to London. | 安妮和我准备收拾东西回伦敦 |
[38:40] | Sophie, I’m so sorry. | 苏菲 太抱歉了 |
[38:42] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[38:43] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[38:44] | I never really thought the whole job thing would happen. | 我从没想过他会接受那份工作 |
[38:47] | But I appreciate everything you did. | 但我感谢你所做的一切 |
[38:50] | Mind if I get tucked into the wine | 介意我洗衣服的时候 |
[38:52] | while I do this? | 喝两杯吗 |
[38:54] | Help yourself. | 随便喝 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:01] | I can’t believe he left. | 不敢相信他就这么走了 |
[39:06] | Did you try and stop him? | 你有试过阻止他吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 没有 |
[39:10] | Look, maybe it’s time we just let him be. | 也许是时候让他自己决定了 |
[39:12] | He knows what’s at stake. We did the best we could. | 他知道利害关系 我们尽力了 |
[39:20] | Or, you might still be able to catch him. Go. | 或者你依然有机会追上他 去吧 |
[39:24] | Just like that? Chase him to the airport? | 就那样 追着他到机场 |
[39:25] | Yeah. He’s your brother. | 是啊 他是你弟弟 |
[39:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:30] | – I love you, too. – Okay. | -我也爱你 -好 |
[39:39] | There’s a military aid transport, leaving for Caracas. | 有一架军事援助机 飞往卡拉卡斯 |
[39:42] | Uh, yes ma’am. It just took off at 2100 hours. | 是的 国务卿 九点刚起飞 |
[39:53] | You missed your flight? | 你没赶上飞机 |
[39:54] | – Couldn’t go. – Why not? | -我不能去 -为什么 |
[39:58] | When I said good-bye to Annie, | 我和安妮告别时 |
[40:01] | she wasn’t upset. | 她一点都不生气 |
[40:04] | Made no impression on her, | 她毫无感觉 |
[40:06] | and she wasn’t masking her pain. | 也并不是掩饰着痛苦 |
[40:08] | She was just used to | 她只是习惯了 |
[40:10] | Daddy going away. | 爸爸不在的日子 |
[40:13] | That’s her life. | 这就是她生活的常态 |
[40:15] | So… | 所以… |
[40:16] | for the first time ever, when I got ready to board, | 这是第一次 在我准备好登机时 |
[40:20] | I thought, you know what? | 我想着 |
[40:22] | Let someone else do it. | 让别人去吧 |
[40:28] | I think it’s okay to pass the mantle. | 把衣钵传给别人也没什么 |
[40:32] | You’ve saved enough people for a while. | 你目前已经拯救了足够多的人了 |
[40:38] | And none of them are ever gonna be Mom. | 他们谁也变不成妈妈 |
[40:41] | No. They never are. | 不 他们从来都不是 |
[40:45] | I’m so sorry that… | 很抱歉 |
[40:46] | you had to… | 你得一直 |
[40:49] | go through this alone, and I’m mad at myself | 一个人承担着这一切 没能弄清楚 |
[40:51] | for not figuring it out, I… | 让我很生自己的气 |
[40:53] | With what? Your magical CIA skills? | 你拿什么弄清楚 你那神奇的中情局技能吗 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | With my magical big sister skills. | 用我那神奇的姐姐技能 |
[41:01] | – It was my job to take care of you. – Yeah. | -我就应该照顾好你 -是啊 |
[41:05] | Well, I was trying to take care of you. | 我一直想照顾好你 |
[41:08] | I just didn’t think it was something that you | 我只是不觉得应该 |
[41:10] | needed to know. | 让你知道 |
[41:11] | I’ve never really been able to give you anything, | 除此之外我什么 |
[41:13] | except that. | 都没能给你 |
[41:17] | – That’s not a gift, Will. – I know. | -这又不是什么礼物 威尔 -我知道 |
[41:19] | It’s a plan that a stupid, traumatized 13-year-old | 这是一个精神受创的13岁蠢孩子 |
[41:23] | came up with, and for some reason, | 想出来的计划 出于某些原因 |
[41:25] | I was still carrying it around. | 我依然在实施着 |
[41:28] | Well, return it. | 还给你 |
[41:30] | I’d rather have something from the Gap. | 我宁愿你送我几件休闲装 |
[41:34] | You know, last night, | 昨晚 |
[41:35] | when the three of us were fighting, | 在我们三个争执的时候 |
[41:38] | it felt s… distantly familiar. | 那感觉特别熟悉 |
[41:41] | And I thought, this is weird, all these messy feelings | 我就想着”真是奇怪 有这种奇怪的感觉 |
[41:44] | flying around… what is it? | 在脑海中浮现 是什么感觉” |
[41:47] | And then I remembered, | 然后我想起来了 |
[41:49] | like going back in a time machine, | 就像是搭上了一台时光机 |
[41:52] | that this is family. | 这是家庭的感觉 |
[41:54] | And I’ve been running from it my whole life | 我这一辈子都在逃避它 |
[41:57] | because I’m afraid of losing it. | 就因为我害怕失去它 |
[42:01] | Again. | 再一次失去 |
[42:05] | You’re not gonna lose us. | 你不会失去我们的 |
[42:09] | Sophie on the other hand… | 话说回来 苏菲… |
[42:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:11] | I called her. | 我给她打了电话 |
[42:14] | That woman… she’s crazy. | 那个女人 简直是疯了 |
[42:17] | For some reason, she still loves me, | 出于某种原因 她依然爱着我 |
[42:19] | at least enough to have the discussion. | 至少足够爱到能跟我讨论 |
[42:22] | Maybe we can work it out. | 也许我们能和好如初 |
[42:30] | I don’t believe the last thing Mom saw | 我想妈妈最后看到的 |
[42:32] | was you failing her. | 不是你辜负了她 |
[42:36] | The last thing she saw was that you were okay. | 妈妈最后看到的是你没事 |
[42:41] | And she knew that we would have each other. | 她知道我们还能依靠彼此 |
[42:47] | I think she was all right, | 我想她想得没错 |
[42:49] | knowing that. | 知道这一点 |