时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dude, look at the lizard running from the snakes! | 快看 蜥蜴在逃避蛇的追捕 |
[00:05] | – It’s everything. – No, I… | -所有都很有趣 -不行 |
[00:06] | – No, I can’t watch this. – No, you have to. | -不行 我看不了这个 -你必须看 |
[00:08] | – No, I’m not… – The end’s the best part. | -我不行 -结尾才是最精彩的 |
[00:09] | Do you have any idea what they’re talking about? | 你知道他们聊什么呢吗 |
[00:11] | Not a clue. | 一头雾水 |
[00:13] | – Oh, my God, you’re so annoying. – No! | -天啊 你好讨厌 -别 |
[00:15] | Uh, Mom, is it Caribbean Day at work? | 妈妈 你穿成这样是要参加加勒比狂欢节吗 |
[00:18] | It’s 38 degrees outside. | 外面才三度 |
[00:20] | Yes, well, it’s 84 degrees in Singapore, so… | 但新加坡有将近三十度 |
[00:23] | Oh, right. The Singapore Interchange. | 对了 新加坡交流 |
[00:25] | What, you’re leaving today? | 你今天就走吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah, I told you that. | 是啊 我告诉过你 |
[00:27] | – No. You said it was a maybe. – Oh. | -你当时说可能 -好吧 |
[00:30] | Well, now it’s a strong tentative yes. | 现在可是个大写的确定了 |
[00:34] | I mean, I-I just… I don’t want to jinx it. | 我不是想说丧气话 |
[00:37] | You know, we really are this close | 我们真的距离 |
[00:39] | to having a meaningful territorial accord | 让所有亚洲国家签订一个有意义的 |
[00:43] | with all the countries of the Asia Pacific, | 领土协议只有一步之遥了 |
[00:45] | including China. Boom. | 包括中国 厉害吧 |
[00:48] | Wow. So, what? | 哇 发生了什么 |
[00:49] | You’ve, uh, you’ve figured out who’s getting | 你们是不是查出了是谁一直 |
[00:50] | all the oil and natural gas in the South China Sea? | 在中国南海开采石油和天然气 |
[00:53] | No, not… that. | 那倒没有 |
[00:55] | But we have settled the fate of | 但我们已经确定了那些 |
[00:58] | the disputed islands, yes, and… fishing and… | 有争议岛屿的命运 还有渔业 还有… |
[01:02] | That’s good, too. | 那也很好 |
[01:03] | He’s only interested | 他对此感兴趣的唯一原因就是 |
[01:04] | because the Philippines are involved, | 菲律宾参与其中 |
[01:05] | and he’s obsessed with their new president, that Andrada guy. | 他可崇拜他们的新总统了 那个叫安德拉达的 |
[01:08] | Oh, like you aren’t. | 说得好像你不喜欢他似的 |
[01:09] | Of course I am. He’s a total genuine psycho. | 我当然喜欢 他是个彻头彻尾的神经病 |
[01:11] | Okay, can we just go with “Rough around the edges” | 我们能不能为了外交事业 |
[01:14] | for the sake of diplomacy? | 含糊其辞一下 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. | 不是吧 |
[01:16] | Have you seen the videos he made during his campaign | 你看没看他在竞选活动里 |
[01:18] | where he dressed up like his opponents and mocked them? | 打扮成他对手 取笑他们的视频 |
[01:22] | And challenged them to kickboxing matches | 他还穿着跆拳道服 |
[01:24] | in kickboxing gear. | 用跆拳道挑战他们 |
[01:26] | I… concede that | 我承认… |
[01:28] | President Andrada ran an unconventional campaign. | 安德拉达总统的竞选方式很新颖 |
[01:32] | But now that Andrada has won the election, | 但现在他已经赢得了选举 |
[01:34] | he has the hard work of leading his country to worry about. | 他要面对的是领导自己国家的重任 |
[01:37] | He’s gonna have to get along with a lot of different people | 如果他想要办些实事 |
[01:39] | if he wants to get anything done. | 他需要和很多人和平共处 |
[01:40] | Hey, you know what, kids? School’s at the same time today. | 孩子们 今天学校上课时间竟然和往常一样 |
[01:43] | – Crazy how that works. – Ha, ha, Dad. | -真是不可思议 -真好笑 爸爸 |
[01:44] | Come on, grab your stuff. | 拿上你们的东西 |
[01:45] | Let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
[01:47] | Oh. Russell Jackson. “WHN.” | 拉塞尔·杰克逊说”WHN” |
[01:53] | Uh, White House now. | 马上来白宫 |
[01:56] | Oh, for the halcyon days | 他就喜欢 |
[01:57] | when he used to spell everything out. | 在风平浪静的日子里夸夸其谈 |
[02:00] | 突发新闻 安德拉达誓令菲律宾成为”超级大国” | |
[02:00] | And so the time has come | 现在是骄傲的 |
[02:02] | for the proud people of the Philippines | 菲律宾人民 |
[02:04] | to stop living in the shadow of the United States. | 摆脱美国阴影的时候了 |
[02:07] | No longer will we accept the title of | 我们不再接受美国这个 |
[02:09] | “Little brown brother” that was bestowed on us | 自称超级大国的国家授予我们的 |
[02:12] | by a country that proudly calls itself a superpower. | “棕色小弟弟”的头衔 |
[02:17] | To hell with them and their colonial arrogance. | 让他们带着殖民者的傲慢下地狱吧 |
[02:20] | I will make the Philippines a superpower. | 我要让菲律宾成为一个超级大国 |
[02:23] | So, no, | 所以 不行 |
[02:24] | we will not participate in the Singapore Interchange. | 我们拒绝参加新加坡交流 |
[02:29] | How did this carny barker actually win? | 这个哗众取宠的人是怎么赢得大选的 |
[02:32] | This is who you get | 在选举中领先的候选人 |
[02:33] | when the qualified front-runner in an election | 陷入受贿丑闻的时候 |
[02:36] | gets caught in a bribing scandal. | 这种人就会当选 |
[02:38] | Well, it’s not just that, | 不只是这样 |
[02:39] | unfortunately. President Andrada | 很遗憾 人民已经开始倾听 |
[02:41] | has a populist message, and people are starting to listen. | 安德拉达总统的民粹主义主张 |
[02:44] | Well, he gave that speech in English. | 他的这个演讲用英语做的 |
[02:46] | He definitely wanted us to listen. | 他肯定也希望我们能听见 |
[02:48] | Good point. | 没错 |
[02:49] | If this is who we’re dealing with, | 如果这是我们要面对的问题 |
[02:50] | we need to understand how to approach him. | 我们就得明白如何对付他 |
[02:52] | Well, the simplest way to put it | 最简单的解释就是 |
[02:54] | is textbook clinical narcissist. | 他是个典型的自恋主义者 |
[02:56] | Exaggerated feelings of self-importance, pathological | 妄自尊大 病态地寻求爱慕 |
[02:58] | need for admiration, and a complete lack of empathy. | 完全没有移情能力 |
[03:01] | So, for example, he doesn’t care that | 比如 他根本不在乎美国 |
[03:03] | the U.S. has a naval base in his country, | 在菲律宾拥有海军基地 |
[03:05] | or that we’ve stood with the Filipino people for decades? | 也不在乎我们几十年来一直支持菲律宾人民 |
[03:09] | The U.S. has close to | 菲律宾的民意调查显示 |
[03:10] | a 90% approval rating with the Filipino people. | 美国在菲律宾人民中有百分之九十的支持率 |
[03:13] | Is Andrada’s rhetoric | 安德拉达的花言巧语 |
[03:14] | really having a significant effect? | 真的能造成重大影响吗 |
[03:17] | He’s a successful businessman, | 他是个成功的商人 |
[03:18] | owns a chain of major supermarkets. | 拥有一家大型连锁超市 |
[03:20] | The folk hero nature of it all has popular appeal. | 他民间英雄的形象很能感染人们 |
[03:23] | As a businessman, | 作为一个商人 |
[03:25] | these last-minute antics might be nothing more | 这样的临阵倒戈很可能 |
[03:27] | than a negotiating tactic. | 只是一个谈判策略 |
[03:29] | Then maybe it’s time to call his bluff. | 也许现在是时候揭穿他的虚张声势 |
[03:31] | Cut ’em loose, let him see how it feels | 不管他们 让他尝尝仅凭自己的 |
[03:34] | to face the Chinese with nothing but his bluster. | 夸夸其谈去和中国叫板是什么滋味 |
[03:36] | As appealing as that sounds, | 这样听起来很爽 |
[03:38] | it’s too risky. | 但太冒险了 |
[03:39] | We need the Philippines to help US keep the Chinese | 我们需要菲律宾来遏制 |
[03:41] | from further encroaching on the South China Sea. | 中国侵占南海 |
[03:43] | There’s really no point | 如果没有菲律宾的参与 |
[03:44] | in continuing the Singapore Interchange without them. | 继续新加坡交流就没有意义了 |
[03:47] | Well, then let me go to Manila first. | 让我先去一趟马尼拉吧 |
[03:50] | If his motives are as superficial | 如果他的动机真有海蒙德局长 |
[03:52] | as Director Haymond says they are, they can be | 说的那么简单 只需要进行一次 |
[03:55] | easily countered with a little face-to-face diplomacy. | 简单的面对面外交谈判就能解决 |
[03:58] | You really think you can | 你真的认为你能和 |
[03:58] | reason with the guy in that video? | 这个视频中的家伙讲理吗 |
[04:00] | Who said anything about reason? | 我没说要跟他讲理 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna play to his ego, | 我要迎合他的自负 |
[04:04] | offer him up some military hardware | 给他一些武器装备 |
[04:06] | to boost his superpower fantasy. | 来膨胀他超级大国的野心 |
[04:09] | Give him drones. | 给他无人机吧 |
[04:10] | Everyone and their grandmother loves drones. | 无人机最讨人欢心 老少通吃 |
[04:12] | Go ahead, Bess. Put together a package with D.O.D. | 去吧 贝丝 和国防部商量出一个计划 |
[04:15] | Give it your best shot. | 尽你所能吧 |
[04:15] | 约翰·埃德加·胡佛 联调局大楼 | |
[04:17] | Hey, Mo. | 莫 你好 |
[04:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[04:20] | Middle of nowhere. | 荒无人烟的地方 |
[04:21] | Bath County, outside of Warm Springs. | 巴斯县 温泉市以外 |
[04:24] | Accessible by a single dirt road. | 只有一条泥路通向那里 |
[04:26] | Sounds about right for a doomsday cult. | 听起来正是末日邪教的风格 |
[04:29] | And not too far from our dead drop. | 而且离我们的秘密情报点也不远 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Except no word from Ian yet. | 是 只不过伊恩一直没有消息 |
[04:35] | How confident are we in this location? | 我们对这个地方有多少把握 |
[04:36] | Tech’s crunched millions of data points | 技术人员处理了伊恩的摄像机挂掉之前 |
[04:38] | from the signal off of Ian’s camera before it crapped out. | 传输的几百万个数据点 |
[04:40] | Narrowed it to within a 50th of a mile. | 把范围缩小到了五十分之一英里 |
[04:42] | We’re confident. | 我们很有把握 |
[04:44] | Have we at least got eyes there now? | 我们至少现在能看到那里的情况了吧 |
[04:45] | High-altitude drone’s in flight, | 我们派出了高海拔无人机 |
[04:47] | but not much we could see from above. | 但从上面看不出什么情况来 |
[04:49] | Maybe we can get close on the ground. | 也许我们能从地面上接近他们 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:54] | That’s kind of the plan. | 我们差不多就要这么做 |
[04:56] | You want to raid? | 你想搞突袭 |
[04:57] | Not just me. | 不止是我 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna talk to Marguerite. | 我要跟玛格丽特谈谈 |
[05:00] | This is coming from the director. | 这是局长的命令 |
[05:03] | All this decided in the half hour | 这一切都是在我到这里来的 |
[05:05] | it took me to get down here? | 那半小时之内决定的吗 |
[05:06] | Gears move pretty quick | 当那些高度积极的蠢货们 |
[05:07] | when the big, scary bomb is in the hands | 手中握着威力巨大的炸药的时候 |
[05:09] | of highly-motivated nut bars. | 我们的效率总是很高的 |
[05:10] | We don’t even know the bomb is there, | 我们甚至不知道炸药是不是在那里 |
[05:12] | and we damn well don’t know our asset is dead. | 而且更不知道我们的线人是不是死了 |
[05:14] | He’s dormant. It’s the same thing. | 他隐匿了 这是同一回事 |
[05:15] | What if he’s confined? | 万一他是被关起来了呢 |
[05:16] | We go in there guns blazing, | 我们拿着机枪进去一阵扫射 |
[05:17] | he won’t have a chance. | 他就根本不可能活下来了 |
[05:18] | It’s been four days. | 已经四天了 |
[05:20] | Well, maybe they need more than that | 好吧 也许他们需要更长时间 |
[05:21] | to trust a new recruit. | 来信任一个新招的人手呢 |
[05:23] | We saw nothing in Ian’s video feed | 我们在伊恩的视频里没看到任何 |
[05:25] | that would suggest he’d been made. | 能证明他遇害的证据 |
[05:26] | Yeah, no, all we saw | 没错 我们只看到了 |
[05:27] | was Ian drowned in a trough, and then radio silence. | 伊恩被淹在水槽里 然后无线电就没声音了 |
[05:29] | We have to act on what we have. | 我们得根据目前掌握的情况来行动 |
[05:31] | Which is a lot of conjecture. | 我们只有一大堆推测而已 |
[05:33] | Like, hey, what if the bomb is someplace else, | 比如 万一炸药在别的地方 |
[05:35] | ready to go, | 随时都有可能爆炸 |
[05:36] | and this tips them into using it? No. | 而这样做就会促使他们引爆呢 不 |
[05:38] | Based on Ian’s preparation and my knowledge of C.O.J., | 根据伊恩的准备以及我对约翰圣约的了解 |
[05:41] | I think a raid is premature. | 我认为突袭计划不成熟 |
[05:43] | Take it to the director. | 你跟局长说说看吧 |
[05:46] | Hugh, I-I got your report on Kevin Park. | 休 我拿到你的凯文·帕克报告了 |
[05:50] | Joseph Garcia, the CIA operative in our department. | 约瑟夫·加西亚 我们的中情局特工 |
[05:53] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I just had a couple of questions. | 是的 我只不过有几个问题 |
[05:55] | Oh, uh, cyanide poison placed | 氰化物毒药是被放置在 |
[05:57] | in an herbal supplement that he was already taking. | 他一直吃的植物保健品里的 |
[05:59] | That’s all we know at this point, Madam Secretary. | 我们目前就只知道这些 国务卿女士 |
[06:01] | And that his last posting was in Somalia, | 而他的最后一条记录是在索马里 |
[06:03] | working in counter-proliferation? | 进行反扩散活动对吗 |
[06:05] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:06] | So his position in Budget and Planning– | 那么他在预算和计划部的工作 |
[06:09] | was that just cover until his next assignment, | 只是在他下一个任务之前先过渡一下 |
[06:13] | or was he investigating something specific | 还是说他在调查什么 |
[06:15] | having to do with the State Department? | 跟国务院有关的特别的事情 |
[06:16] | I’m sure my next report will answer many of your questions. | 我相信我的下份报告会回答你的许多问题 |
[06:22] | You know, I-I definitely understand the need | 你知道 我非常理解为什么要 |
[06:24] | to compartmentalize an investigation | 把像这样的调查案 |
[06:26] | as sensitive as this one. | 划分为敏感级的 |
[06:28] | But, well, given my experience in the CIA | 但是 鉴于我有中情局的工作经验 |
[06:31] | and that Garcia was operating in my own department, | 加上加西亚曾在我自己的部门工作过 |
[06:34] | I think I might be able to assist. | 我认为我也许能够帮得上忙 |
[06:35] | If we need your assistance, we will not hesitate to ask. | 如果我们需要你帮忙 一定马上找你 |
[06:38] | So, best of luck on your trip to the Philippines. | 那就祝你菲律宾之旅一路顺利 |
[06:40] | Oh. Great. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Madam Secretary, I have your travel book for the trip. | 国务卿女士 这是你的旅行日程表 |
[06:49] | And I have your briefcase. | 这是你的旅行箱 |
[06:50] | Oh, oh. Well, it takes a village. | 全体出动来帮我了 |
[06:53] | Well, there’s nothing else you need here, | 你不需要再带什么了 |
[06:54] | and the car is waiting. | 车已经来了 |
[06:55] | As is the plane. | 飞机也准备好了 |
[06:56] | They keep gently reminding me in all caps. | 他们一直在用全大写字母委婉地提醒我 |
[06:58] | The window to visit Andrada in the Philippines and make it | 到菲律宾访问安德拉达后 |
[07:00] | to Singapore in time is extremely tight. | 再准时赶到新加坡的时间很紧张 |
[07:03] | And the change of itinerary has caused a bit of, | 行程变更也引起了不少… |
[07:06] | um, huffiness. | 抱怨 |
[07:07] | Huffiness. Oh, well, we better get going. | 抱怨 好吧 我们还是赶紧出发吧 |
[07:10] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:11] | I just… I just need one, one | 我…再给我 |
[07:14] | – quick second. – But, ma’am, the… | -一点时间 -但是 国务卿 |
[07:16] | I’ll be right– One minute, I promise. | 我马上回来 就一分钟 我保证 |
[07:20] | Hey, I need to talk to you | 我得跟你谈一件事 |
[07:21] | about something that we’re not really talking about. | 而且这事不能声张出来 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:25] | I’m not listening. | 我就当没听到过 |
[07:27] | While I’m gone, I want you | 在我离开的时候 我想要你 |
[07:28] | to look into whatever Joseph Garcia was up to. | 调查约瑟夫·加西亚想干什么 |
[07:31] | Check his phone and digital records, his personal files. | 查查他的手机 电子记录 个人文档 |
[07:35] | If he had an unusual interest in anything, | 如果他对任何事有着不寻常的兴趣 |
[07:37] | I want to know about it. | 告诉我 |
[07:39] | You mean do what the CIA is probably already doing | 你是说做中情局可能正在做的事 |
[07:41] | without the CIA finding out that we’re doing it? | 却不能让中情局知道我们在做 |
[07:43] | I’m getting boxed out | 我现在手脚被束缚住了 |
[07:44] | because it happened in my department, | 因为这事发生在我的部门 |
[07:46] | and because I’m no longer in the CIA. | 而且我也不是中情局的特工了 |
[07:48] | They can be funny that way. | 那样他们会显得很可笑 |
[07:50] | Is there some reason that you don’t trust them? | 你不信任他们有什么原因吗 |
[07:52] | They’re territorial | 他们领地意识太强了 |
[07:53] | and slow, and I just want to get a jump on it in case | 而且动作很慢 而我想要快一点行动 |
[07:56] | there’s any kind of issue that we need to get ahead of. | 抢先知道这事是不是有蹊跷 |
[07:58] | Because someone on our floor was dating him? | 因为我们这里有人在跟他约会 |
[08:00] | That, too. | 那件事也是 |
[08:00] | Okay, ma’am. I’m on it. | 好的 国务卿 我会做的 |
[08:02] | – Well… – Except, you know, I’m not. | -对了 -不过我不会说出去的 |
[08:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Mr. President, Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord. | 总统先生 伊丽莎白·麦考德国务卿 |
[08:11] | Secretary McCord, mabuhay. | 麦考德国务卿 欢迎欢迎 |
[08:14] | Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me | 非常感谢你 尽管是临时通知 |
[08:16] | on such short notice. | 你还愿意接见我 |
[08:17] | I’m very grateful. | 我很感激 |
[08:19] | I can offer you coffee or fruit. | 你喝咖啡还是吃水果 |
[08:21] | Oh. Uh, no. I’m fine, thank you. Thanks. | 不用了 我没关系 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:24] | May I call you Elizabeth? | 我可以叫你伊丽莎白吗 |
[08:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:27] | May I call you Datu? | 我可以叫你酋长吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t believe that’s appropriate. | 我觉得这样不太妥当 |
[08:34] | Of course. | 不好意思 |
[08:35] | I… I wanted to congratulate you | 我 我想祝贺您 |
[08:38] | on your election, Mr. President. | 赢得选举 总统先生 |
[08:40] | Really? I know Dalton supported my opponent. | 真的吗 我知道道尔顿支持的是我的对手 |
[08:44] | He underestimated me, but, of course, | 他低估了我 不过当然 |
[08:47] | so did my opponent. | 我的对手也低估了我 |
[08:49] | He had no idea my people would be looking into | 他不知道我的人会调查 |
[08:51] | his crooked financial dealings. | 他不正当的财务交易 |
[08:53] | Please… | 请 |
[08:55] | sit… Elizabeth. | 坐 伊丽莎白 |
[08:58] | Well, I am sure that you are going to be | 我相信您会是 |
[09:02] | a strong and principled leader. | 有原则的强大领袖 |
[09:05] | I will make the Philippines stronger and more independent. | 我会让菲律宾更强大更独立 |
[09:11] | President Andrada, don’t you find in the final analysis | 安德拉达总统 您不觉得归根结底 |
[09:14] | that it is our friendships and our partnerships | 正是我们的友好关系与同盟 |
[09:17] | that determine our true strength? | 决定着我们真正的实力吗 |
[09:19] | If they’re the right ones. | 如果他们值得信赖才算 |
[09:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:23] | Which is why I am here, as your partner, | 所以我在此以盟友身份 |
[09:26] | to ask you to join me in Singapore. | 请您与我同去新加坡 |
[09:30] | You must know how vital these talks are | 您肯定知道这些会谈对于决定 |
[09:33] | to finalizing the jurisdiction | 南海有些仍有争议的 |
[09:36] | of the remaining contested South China Sea Islands. | 岛屿的管辖权有多重要 |
[09:40] | And… um, some of those islands | 而且 毕竟其中有些 |
[09:46] | that China is claiming, specifically the Scarborough Shoal, | 中国宣称主权的岛屿 尤其是黄岩岛 |
[09:49] | are widely considered to be yours, after all. | 被普遍认为是贵国的 |
[09:53] | Partners. | 盟友 |
[09:54] | You call us this now, but that was not your intention | 你们现在这么说 但你们当初许诺我国自由 |
[09:59] | when you bought us from Spain and kept us as a colony | 却从西班牙手中买下我国并归为殖民地 |
[10:02] | after promising us freedom. | 并不是这个意图 |
[10:07] | I agree, that was a… dark beginning, | 我承认 那是黑暗的开始 |
[10:11] | but it was also a very different time | 但那已经是两国历史中 |
[10:14] | in both of our histories. | 不同的时代了 |
[10:16] | Perhaps it is time for us to go our separate ways. | 或许我们该分道扬镳了 |
[10:21] | President Andrada… | 安德拉达总统 |
[10:23] | what do you want? | 你有什么要求 |
[10:25] | Oh, what are you offering? | 你们提供什么 |
[10:27] | Military reinforcements. | 军事增援 |
[10:30] | Five V-22 Ospreys. | 五架V-22鱼鹰旋翼机 |
[10:37] | We would need at least ten Ospreys. | 我们需要至少十架鱼鹰旋翼机 |
[10:44] | I can authorize that. | 我可以授权 |
[10:46] | And a new aircraft carrier. | 还要一艘新的航空母舰 |
[10:48] | What about RQ-4 Global Hawks? | RQ-4全球鹰怎么样 |
[10:51] | What about tactical nuclear missiles? | 战术核导弹怎么样 |
[10:54] | I think you know that’s just not on the table. | 你应该知道那不在讨论范围 |
[11:01] | How do you feel about drones? | 你觉得无人机怎么样 |
[11:06] | I like what I am hearing. | 我喜欢我听到的 |
[11:09] | Do you have any idea how sexy it is to hear a woman | 你知道听女人说无人机 |
[11:13] | talking about drones? | 有多性感吗 |
[11:18] | Well, I think that if we can… | 我认为如果我们能… |
[11:22] | generally agree on the kind and amount of | 大致商定你感兴趣的 |
[11:26] | military reinforcements that you’re interested in, | 军事增援的种类和数量 |
[11:30] | then I think we can probably presume these… | 那么我们应该能假定… |
[12:02] | I have to say, breaking the president’s nose | 不得不说 打断总统的鼻子 |
[12:04] | is a whole new form of diplomacy. | 是全新的外交形式 |
[12:06] | So is groping the secretary of state, | 占国务卿的便宜也是 |
[12:09] | in my experience. | 根据我的经验 |
[12:11] | But you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:14] | I know this doesn’t bode well for the Singapore Interchange. | 我知道这对新加坡交流来说不是好兆头 |
[12:18] | Then again, Sugar Ray McCord | 不过 甜蜜射线·麦考德 |
[12:20] | has put the world on notice about how we deal with bullies. | 警告了世人我们怎么对付霸凌 |
[12:23] | That’s not funny, Russell. | 这不好笑 拉塞尔 |
[12:24] | I’m not kidding. It’s badass. | 我没开玩笑 帅极了 |
[12:27] | The man is even more unhinged than we thought. | 这人比我们想的更精神失常 |
[12:29] | How are we supposed to proceed from here? | 我们现在该怎么继续 |
[12:32] | Excuse me, Mr. President. | 打扰了 总统先生 |
[12:34] | General Reeves. | 里夫斯将军来了 |
[12:36] | Mr. President, we’re just getting word | 总统先生 我们刚获知 |
[12:38] | that President Andrada has officially ordered | 安德拉达总统正式下令 |
[12:40] | all American military out of the Philippines. | 所有美国军队撤出菲律宾 |
[12:43] | He’s claiming he will rip up | 他宣称要撕毁 |
[12:45] | our Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement. | 国防合作强化协议 |
[12:47] | – Fantastic. – Thank you, General. | -太棒了 -谢谢 将军 |
[12:48] | Sir. | 告退 |
[12:50] | Okay, wait, let’s take a breath. | 好吧 我们先喘口气 |
[12:54] | Kicking the U.S. military out of a country | 将美国军队赶出国家 |
[12:56] | doesn’t happen in an afternoon. | 不可能一下午就实现 |
[12:58] | I think if I apologize to Andrada, | 我想如果我跟安德拉达道歉 |
[13:02] | suggest that he… caught me by surprise | 表示他惊到了我 |
[13:05] | and I acted on instinct… | 我下意识反击 |
[13:08] | I can grovel. | 我可以卑躬屈膝 |
[13:10] | I’m a decent groveler. | 我很擅长卑躬屈膝 |
[13:12] | And things were going so well up until I broke his nose. | 我打断他鼻子前 事情进展非常顺利 |
[13:15] | Not a sentence you hear every day. | 这句话可不常听到 |
[13:17] | Blake, what is it? | 布莱克 怎么了 |
[13:18] | Uh, President Andrada wants us to leave. | 安德拉达总统要我们离开 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I-I know. We’re working to resolve that right now. | 我知道 我们正筹划怎么解决 |
[13:24] | No, no. Us. You and me. | 不不 我们 您和我 |
[13:26] | He sent the military police | 他派宪兵 |
[13:27] | to kick us out of the Philippines right now. | 将我们立刻逐出菲律宾 |
[13:55] | – You sure you’re okay? – Yeah. | -你真的没事吗 -没事 |
[13:56] | Yeah, should’ve seen the other guy. | 你应该看看他的下场 |
[13:58] | I did. Andrada’s been posting all these photos of himself | 我看了 安德拉达发布了很多自己 |
[14:02] | with his nose splint and his black eyes. | 断鼻子青眼眶的照片 |
[14:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:09] | Thought he’d be embarrassed and lay low. | 还以为他会尴尬 低调行事 |
[14:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:13] | He’s very proud of the fact that he got his nose broken | 他很骄傲自己鼻子在健身房 |
[14:15] | at the gym by his sparring partner. | 被拳击陪练打断了 |
[14:19] | Guy named Cobra. | 一个叫眼镜蛇的男人 |
[14:21] | You’re gonna start calling me Cobra now, aren’t you? | 你要开始叫我眼镜蛇了 是吧 |
[14:25] | As soon as it’s funny. | 觉得好笑了就叫 |
[14:28] | Well, that cover story works for me. | 我觉得这托词还行 |
[14:32] | He doesn’t want to admit he got beat up by a girl. | 他不想承认是被女人打了 |
[14:35] | I’m not excited for a headline that says | 我也不想新闻头条说 |
[14:38] | I clobbered a world leader | 我痛打了世界领袖 |
[14:40] | instead of saving a major regional agreement. | 而不是挽救了重大区域协议 |
[14:42] | Is there any point in even asking what the guy was thinking? | 问那人在想什么有意义吗 |
[14:45] | When he tried to grope me or when he ordered | 他想揩我油还是他下令 |
[14:48] | the U.S. military out of the Philippines? | 让美国军队离开菲律宾吗 |
[14:51] | He is a psycho. | 他是个疯子 |
[14:52] | What about you? | 你 |
[14:53] | You… you hear anything from the dead drop? | 情报秘密传递点有什么消息吗 |
[14:58] | I just wish we had more time. | 我只是希望我们能有更多的时间 |
[14:59] | Well, I’m familiar with that feeling. | 我也知道那种感觉 |
[15:03] | But right now, | 可现在 |
[15:04] | I have to shower and get back into the fight, so… | 我得洗个澡 然后继续战斗 所以 |
[15:11] | President Andrada even trotted out some flunky | 安德拉达总统甚至不知廉耻地炫耀 |
[15:14] | who agreed to play his sparring partner. | 有人愿意跟他打拳击 |
[15:16] | The guy took it a step further | 那家伙让自己 |
[15:17] | by making himself up to look even more pummeled. | 看上去被揍得很惨 |
[15:19] | Unless Andrada actually let him kick him in the face. | 除非安德拉达真让他打他的脸 |
[15:22] | So when are we gonna make a statement | 那我们什么时候对所发生的事 |
[15:24] | about what really happened? | 发表一下声明 |
[15:25] | If by “We,” do you mean the secretary? | “我们”是指国务卿吗 |
[15:27] | Why don’t you ask her? | 你怎么不去问她 |
[15:29] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[15:31] | If you’re gonna tell the real story to the press. | 你是否准备向媒体说明实情 |
[15:33] | The real story is that the Singapore Interchange, | 实情就是我们花了几个月时间 |
[15:36] | which we’ve fought for and nurtured | 准备新加坡交流的事 |
[15:38] | for months, is now on hold, | 现在中止了 |
[15:39] | and the future looks hopeless. | 而且未来也希望渺茫 |
[15:41] | Ma’am, I hope you’re not blaming yourself. | 国务卿 我希望你不要责怪自己 |
[15:43] | Of course I am. | 我当然要 |
[15:44] | It’s my job to keep those talks alive. | 我的工作就是确保谈判继续 |
[15:47] | But Andrada sexually assaulted you. | 可是安德拉达对你性骚扰 |
[15:49] | How are you supposed to turn that into | 还怎么可能进行正常的 |
[15:51] | a diplomatic discussion? | 外交讨论呢 |
[15:52] | I realize it’s your call, | 我知道这是你的决定 |
[15:54] | ma’am, but I feel like we’re covering up for him. | 国务卿 但是我觉得我们是在包庇他 |
[15:57] | I just think it’s wrong | 我觉得不应该不让 |
[15:58] | that the world doesn’t know what he tried to do to you. | 全世界知道他对你做的事 |
[16:01] | With no witnesses, it’d be his word against mine. | 没有目击者 口说无凭 |
[16:05] | I think we’ve all seen how that turns out. | 我觉得我们应该走一步看一步 |
[16:07] | Plus, the accusation comes from the very country | 况且 这个指控是从安德拉达要 |
[16:11] | that Andrada is working hard to demonize, | 妖魔化的国家发出的 |
[16:13] | so his nationalistic message | 所以他的这种民族主义消息 |
[16:15] | might actually gain more support. | 甚至可能让他获得更多的支持 |
[16:18] | If we break our alliance with the Philippines | 如果我们因为菲律宾暴君的行为 |
[16:21] | because of the whims of their would-be despot, | 而终止了跟他们的联盟关系 |
[16:24] | we would leave the Filipino people vulnerable | 那么就会让菲律宾人民对中国的扩张 |
[16:26] | to Chinese expansion, which could jeopardize | 毫无办法 也就会破坏 |
[16:29] | the lives and civil liberties of millions. | 数以百万人的生活和自由 |
[16:32] | Madam Secretary, may I have a quick word? | 国务卿女士 我能耽误你一点时间吗 |
[16:34] | Sure. My office. | 没问题 去我办公室 |
[16:38] | Garcia was reviewing the department’s | 加西亚之前在看去年 |
[16:40] | approved arms sales from the last year. | 国务院批准的武器销售情况 |
[16:42] | Makes sense, since he was in counter-proliferation. | 很正常 他是负责防止核武器扩散的 |
[16:45] | It’s all the usual rubber-stamping | 都是些不经审查就批准的文件 |
[16:47] | except for one thing. | 只有一份例外 |
[16:48] | He made a number of phone calls | 他跟埃及一家国有机场 |
[16:51] | to a state-owned air field in Egypt, | 通过数次电话 |
[16:52] | and sent follow-up requests wanting to know | 并且发了进一步要求 想要知道 |
[16:55] | how much fuel was sold to American cargo planes | 他们卖了美国运输机多少燃油 |
[16:58] | carrying State Department-approved | 就是运送国务院批准的武器 |
[17:00] | weapons shipments from the U.S. to Somalia. | 从美国飞往索马里的那些运输机 |
[17:03] | Did he get an answer? | 他得到回复了吗 |
[17:04] | The Egyptian government was stalling him. | 埃及政府在拖延他 |
[17:06] | If you want me to look further into it, | 如果你想让我进一步调查这事 |
[17:07] | I have a friend from grad school who’s a travel advisor | 我有一个研究生同学是埃及政府的 |
[17:10] | to the Egyptian government. | 旅游顾问 |
[17:12] | Somebody you trust? | 你信任这人吗 |
[17:14] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会谨慎的 |
[17:15] | Okay, do that. I’m gonna get the manifests | 好的 去做吧 我去找一下这些航班 |
[17:17] | for the cargo being shipped on those flights. | 运送的货物清单 |
[17:22] | It’s the White House. They need you ASAP. | 白宫让你尽快过去 |
[17:26] | That’s probably not a welcome home party. | 不太可能是给我办接风宴的 |
[17:32] | We intercepted signals intelligence | 我们截获了菲律宾政府 |
[17:34] | from the Filipino government to the Chinese, | 发给中国的通信情报 |
[17:37] | outlining the sharing of disputed islands. | 大体意思是要共享争议岛屿 |
[17:40] | Which islands? | 哪些岛屿 |
[17:41] | The Scarborough Shoal. | 黄岩岛 |
[17:45] | A key element of the Singapore Interchange | 新加坡交流的一个重要因素就是 |
[17:48] | was the agreement that China would not unilaterally | 同意中国不会单方面 |
[17:52] | claim sovereignty over the Scarborough Shoal | 宣称对黄岩岛的主权 |
[17:55] | and would respect other countries’ access to the area. | 并且尊重其他国家进入该区域 |
[17:58] | Plus, the Scarborough Shoal is closest to the Philippines. | 况且 黄岩岛距离菲律宾最近 |
[18:01] | They have the strongest sovereignty claim. | 他们对此有最强的主权主张 |
[18:03] | This is looking like the Philippines is not making | 看上去似乎菲律宾并不是 |
[18:06] | a bid to stand on its own but actually pivoting to China. | 坚守自己的立场 而是偏向中国 |
[18:08] | Which would be a disaster for the balance of power | 这会对东南亚的力量平衡 |
[18:11] | in Southeast Asia. | 造成严重伤害 |
[18:12] | This can’t be something | 这一定不是 |
[18:14] | the rest of the Filipino government really wants. | 菲律宾其他政府人员的想法 |
[18:17] | China’s disapproval rating there is 65%. | 他们对中国的反对率是百分之六十五 |
[18:21] | Hell, we almost ended up in a war with China | 我们还差点跟中国开战 |
[18:23] | defending these passageways for our allies, | 为的就是保护我们盟友的海上通道 |
[18:25] | including the Philippines. | 这其中就包括菲律宾 |
[18:27] | Now Andrada’s just giving it all away? | 现在安德拉达却要放弃这一切吗 |
[18:29] | The Filipino people rolled the dice on a… | 菲律宾人民把宝押在了一个 |
[18:31] | erratic, self-obsessed strongman. | 古怪 自大的强人身上 |
[18:34] | Now they’re paying the price. | 现在他们付出了代价 |
[18:35] | The irony being that, | 可讽刺的是 |
[18:37] | just like any other so-called strongman, | 就像其他所谓的”强人”一样 |
[18:39] | he isn’t strong at all. | 他一点都不强 |
[18:40] | He’s just insecure and weak, | 他没有安全感 很懦弱 |
[18:43] | without any good policy ideas, | 没有一个好的政策想法 |
[18:45] | so he has to bully his way into power | 所以他就恃强凌弱 得到权力 |
[18:47] | and force himself on women | 并且欺负女人 |
[18:48] | to feel powerful… | 来感到自己的强大 |
[18:51] | I’m guessing this isn’t just you working things out, Bess. | 我觉得这不是你解决问题的方法 贝丝 |
[18:55] | Andrada can’t be liked by people | 了解安德拉达的人 |
[18:57] | who actually know him, not even his inner circle. | 是不会喜欢他的 即使是他亲近的人 |
[19:00] | We should reach out to his advisors. | 我们应该跟他的顾问联系 |
[19:01] | There have to be some who aren’t happy with this change. | 肯定有人对他的改变不满 |
[19:04] | That’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[19:05] | But if I might suggest something more aggressive. | 我可以提点更激进的建议 |
[19:09] | We have a good enough relationship | 我们跟他们的军队关系足够好 |
[19:10] | with their military to reach out in confidence. | 可以秘密地跟他们接触 |
[19:13] | It’s a moderate transgression of protocol, | 虽然有点违背协议 |
[19:15] | but I think it’s worth the risk. | 但是我觉得值得冒险 |
[19:20] | Let’s contact their military’s chief of staff. | 联系他们的军队参谋总长 |
[19:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:28] | Hot off the presses. | 刚出炉的 |
[19:30] | Did they authenticate Ian’s handwriting? | 他们确定了是伊恩的笔迹吗 |
[19:31] | Perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[19:33] | We even got photo confirmation of him making the drop. | 我们甚至拍到了他联系我们的照片 |
[19:36] | Took him long enough? | 总算有他的消息了 |
[19:38] | He wants to meet tomorrow. I’ll go. | 他想明天见面 我去 |
[19:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:42] | It’s good news. What is it? | 这是个好消息 怎么了 |
[19:43] | I screwed up, man. | 我搞砸了 伙计 |
[19:47] | If we went ahead with that raid, I could’ve gotten Ian killed. | 如果我们进行了偷袭 我可能就会害死伊恩 |
[19:51] | You’re in good company. | 你不是你的错 |
[19:53] | Ultimately, it was the director’s call. | 归根到底 这是局长的决定 |
[19:54] | Go easy on yourself. | 别为难自己 |
[19:57] | Let’s go over the meeting protocol. | 我们来看看会面程序吧 |
[19:58] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 来吧 |
[20:00] | I can assure you that President Andrada’s decision | 我向你们保证安德拉达总统 |
[20:03] | to pivot away from the United States | 将重点从美国转移的决定 |
[20:05] | is not one that is shared by our military. | 并没有征求军队的意见 |
[20:08] | I appreciate that, General. | 非常感谢 将军 |
[20:10] | Can you give us any insight into | 你能给我们透露一些 |
[20:12] | President Andrada’s fascination with China? | 安德拉达总统和中国联络的消息吗 |
[20:14] | Only that he seems unshakable in this new friendship. | 他好像很看重这份新的外交友谊 |
[20:18] | And, unfortunately, he has unilateral powers | 不幸的是 他有单边权利 |
[20:20] | to destroy the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement | 去打破我们两国之间签订的 |
[20:24] | between our two countries. | 《国防合作强化协议》 |
[20:25] | General, is there a cabinet member or… | 将军 有没有一位内阁成员或者 |
[20:28] | trusted advisor who can convince him | 值得信任的智囊成员可以说服他 |
[20:30] | that China will not operate in the Philippines’ best interest? | 中国不会为菲律宾的最大利益着想 |
[20:34] | I can assure you, Madam Secretary, | 我向你保证 国务卿女士 |
[20:36] | that all avenues have been explored. | 所有的方法都试过了 |
[20:38] | My colleagues and I have serious | 我的同僚和我对中国权力的增长 |
[20:40] | security concerns with China’s gain in power. | 有非常严重的安全考虑 |
[20:43] | It is our feeling that we are at a critical juncture, | 我们有种正处于紧要关头的感觉 |
[20:47] | one that requires critical action. | 需要采取大规模行动 |
[20:51] | If I may speak candidly, Mr. President, | 容我坦诚一句 总统先生 |
[20:53] | assuming we are all relying on each other’s discretion | 希望我们双方能都对 |
[20:57] | and confidentiality. | 此次谈话内容保持谨慎和保密 |
[20:58] | Go ahead, General. | 请说吧 将军 |
[20:59] | We have good reason | 我们有充分的理由 |
[21:00] | to believe that newly elected Vice President | 相信新当选的副总统 |
[21:03] | Thea Navarro does not share President Andrada’s desire | 西娅·纳瓦罗并不想 |
[21:07] | for Chinese friendship. | 与中国建立外交友谊 |
[21:10] | Should something happen to the president, | 如果总统发生什么意外 |
[21:14] | we have been assured that, with President Navarro, | 我们得到了保证 纳瓦罗总统一旦上台 |
[21:17] | we could all go back to our valued relationship | 我们就可以重拾我们之间珍贵的友谊 |
[21:20] | and an alignment of power that would keep peace and security. | 并团结一致 共同保障和平与安全 |
[21:24] | We have a plan in place, but it can only be carried out | 我们有个现成的计划 但需要美国全力支持 |
[21:28] | with the full support of the United States. | 才能实行下去 |
[21:33] | We will have to talk | 我们需要商量一下 |
[21:34] | and get back to you, General Purisima. | 晚点跟你联系 布利斯马将军 |
[21:37] | Of course. | 好 |
[21:39] | We will wait to hear. | 我们静候佳音 |
[21:44] | Just to confirm we all heard the same thing, | 我想确认一下我没理解错 |
[21:48] | that was a clear offer for a covert assassination. | 那明显是要我们参与一场暗杀行动 |
[21:54] | Well… that’s one way to skin a cat. | 倒也不失为一个办法 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:13] | I know we’re not really having this conversation, | 我知道我们不该进行这种谈话 |
[22:15] | but if we were, getting rid of Andrada | 但是如果我们要谈的话 摆脱安德拉达 |
[22:19] | is certainly the cleanest solution to all our problems. | 是解决我们所有问题最彻底的方法 |
[22:22] | Stopping an alliance that would give China | 这能阻止一个能令中国 |
[22:24] | a stranglehold on the Asia Pacific, | 获得对亚太地区的控制的联盟 |
[22:26] | potentially leading to military conflicts, | 这个联盟还可能导致军事冲突 |
[22:28] | costing thousands, maybe millions of lives. | 殃及成千 甚至上百万的生命 |
[22:30] | Worse things have been perpetrated | 在保持权利平衡的名义下 |
[22:32] | in the name of keeping the balance of power. | 还可能会发生更糟糕的事情 |
[22:34] | Again, if this were a real discussion. | 再次申明 如果真的要讨论这事的话 |
[22:37] | Cozying up to China could mean Andrada might | 向中国示好 可能意味着安德拉达 |
[22:40] | lean toward a progressively less democratic government, | 有建立不民主政府的倾向 |
[22:44] | and who knows what kind of autocratic | 谁知道下一任政府 |
[22:46] | abuses of power he’ll carry out next? | 会不会滥用他夺得的权利 |
[22:48] | All we would have to do is let nature take its course. | 我们只需要顺其自然 |
[22:52] | The lion eats the wildebeest… | 就像自然频道播的一样 |
[22:55] | and we just sit at home, | 狮子吃牛羚 |
[22:57] | watch it all on the nature channel. | 我们在家坐着看就行 |
[22:59] | Unless their military decides that they should be in power. | 除非他们军队决定自己应该掌握大权 |
[23:02] | Then I don’t know what the Filipino people | 那时我不知道菲律宾人民 |
[23:03] | will have, but it won’t be a democracy. | 会得到什么 但绝不会是民主 |
[23:05] | I mean, not to mention | 更不用说 |
[23:07] | this could destroy our credibility. I… | 这可能会损坏我们的公信力 我 |
[23:09] | The risk of exposure is limited to the people in this room. | 这间屋子的人会被暴露的可能很小 |
[23:11] | I-I don’t think that’s a serious consideration. | 我觉得这个不足为患 |
[23:13] | Yeah, well, famous last words. | 一派胡言 |
[23:15] | Sir, are we done | 先生 我们讨论完 |
[23:17] | saying the unthinkable? | 不切实际的想法了吗 |
[23:20] | We need to walk away from this option. | 我们不应该考虑这个 |
[23:22] | Let’s use our vast intelligence resources | 还是利用我们丰富的情报资源 |
[23:26] | and find some skeletons in his closet. | 找一些其他方法吧 |
[23:28] | Considering Andrada’s character | 考虑从安德拉达的性格 |
[23:30] | and behavior, maybe if we dig deeper | 和举止下手 也许深挖的话 |
[23:33] | we’ll find something to leverage him with. | 我们能找到和他谈判的筹码 |
[23:34] | What, petty bribes, girlfriends, coarse rhetoric? | 受贿 女友 粗鄙的言论 |
[23:38] | His voters knew about all of it. | 他的支持者对这些了如指掌 |
[23:39] | No one cared. | 没人在意 |
[23:40] | I agree it’s a long shot, but… | 我同意这挺难的 但是 |
[23:44] | isn’t anything worth trying | 在决定暗杀之前 |
[23:46] | before turning a blind eye to assassination? | 什么都该尝试一下 |
[23:51] | Oh, and here she is in her little snowsuit. | 这是她穿小滑雪服的照片 |
[23:54] | She just kept falling over and laughing. | 她边摔倒边大笑 |
[23:56] | Just endlessly amused. | 欢乐极了 |
[23:57] | Is she talking? | 她会说话了吗 |
[23:59] | Constantly. Some full sentences. | 时不时地 会说一些 |
[24:01] | I know every father probably feels this way, | 我知道每个父亲可能都有这种感觉 |
[24:03] | but… I think she’s gifted. | 但 我觉得她是个天才 |
[24:06] | Well, why wouldn’t she be? Look at her parents. | 谁说不是 看看她的父母 |
[24:08] | How is Abby? | 艾比怎么样了 |
[24:09] | She’s okay. | 挺好的 |
[24:11] | She’s, | 她 |
[24:15] | We’re going through a bad time. | 我们正处在过渡期 |
[24:19] | Separated. | 我们分居了 |
[24:21] | I think it’s gonna work out, but, | 我以为这样会有用 但是 |
[24:25] | it’s-it’s rough right now. | 这太艰难了 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:30] | Well, how about you? | 你呢 |
[24:31] | Oh, the usual. | 老样子 |
[24:32] | All work, no play. | 一天到晚醉心于工作 |
[24:34] | I swear I’m gonna get a social life any minute now. | 我老是说我要开始社交活动 |
[24:37] | It’s just– I’ve been meaning to do that for about 15 years. | 只是 我已经这么说了15年了 |
[24:47] | Just to be clear, this isn’t us doing that, right? | 我先讲清楚 我们不是那个什么吧 对吧 |
[24:51] | What, you mean a-a date? | 你是说约会吗 |
[24:54] | No, no. I… No. | 不 不 我没有 |
[24:56] | It’s not the craziest idea in the world. | 这又不是什么疯狂的想法 |
[24:58] | We flirted back in school. | 我们上学那会可是互相撩的 |
[24:59] | Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[25:01] | I just, | 我只是 |
[25:03] | I, I’m still very married. | 我还是已婚 |
[25:05] | And I can’t even wrap my head around the… other thing. | 我还不能去想… 其他事情 |
[25:09] | Okay. But I distinctly get the feeling that | 好吧 但我清楚地感觉到 |
[25:12] | we’re not just here to catch each other up on our sad lives. | 我们见面不是为了互诉自己悲惨生活的 |
[25:15] | Well, I haven’t even told you about the small apartment | 我还没有告诉过我的小公寓里有一个蒲团 |
[25:17] | with a futon, crib and a bottle of vodka in the freezer. | 一张小儿床 还有一个装了一瓶伏特加的冰箱 |
[25:21] | No, I’m… I need some information. | 不 我需要一些消息 |
[25:24] | Happy to help out a guy with a futon and a bottle of vodka. | 我很乐意帮一个家里有蒲团和伏特加的人 |
[25:30] | So, besides the bribes | 所以除了贿赂 |
[25:31] | and double sets of books that came out | 和竞选期间发现的一明一暗两套账目 |
[25:33] | during the election, the only new information | 唯一一种获得安德拉达新情报的方法 |
[25:35] | we found on Andrada is from hacking his computer. | 就是黑他的电脑 |
[25:38] | We retrieved some e-mails that led | 我们提取到了几封邮件 |
[25:40] | to five confidentiality agreements | 扯出了五份保密协定 |
[25:42] | that were tied to some pretty large checks… | 都包含大额支票 |
[25:44] | over $100,000 each… | 每张都超过十万美金 |
[25:46] | all to female former employees, all paid from | 这些邮件都是发给前女性雇员 |
[25:49] | Andrada’s private accounts. | 都是通过安德拉达私人账户支付的 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well, hush money is not exactly a startling revelation. | 封口费并不是很令人震惊 |
[25:54] | It’s certainly in keeping with a man who’s had mistresses | 对于一个有情妇 |
[25:55] | and is about to run for public office. | 还要从政的人来说很正常 |
[25:58] | Given his conduct with me, | 就他对我的所作所为来看 |
[26:00] | he could be covering up something worse. | 他可能还掩盖了一些更糟糕的事情 |
[26:03] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[26:04] | And the Philippines is a predominantly Catholic country. | 并且菲律宾是一个天主教国家 |
[26:07] | They might still frown | 他们不会喜欢 |
[26:09] | on a president who sexually harasses women. | 一个对女性实施性骚扰的总统 |
[26:11] | Well, we might as well track these women down, | 或许我们还可以找到这些女人 |
[26:13] | try and find out what happened. | 调查一下到底发生了什么事 |
[26:14] | They didn’t come forward before this, | 他们之前都没有说 |
[26:16] | why would they now? | 为什么现在要站出来 |
[26:17] | Especially after getting paid off. | 尤其是在收了封口费之后 |
[26:20] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问一下 |
[26:21] | Strength in numbers. | 因为她们不清楚人数 |
[26:23] | If they know they’re not alone, | 如果她们知道被骚扰的不止她们自己 |
[26:24] | they may feel freer to speak. | 他们会更愿意说出来 |
[26:26] | Plenty of religious, | 很多保守的 |
[26:27] | socially conservative countries still manage | 宗教国家仍旧 |
[26:29] | to turn a blind eye towards | 对掌权者的轻浮行为 |
[26:31] | the sexual indiscretions of powerful men. | 置若罔闻 |
[26:34] | Sexual assault isn’t an indiscretion, Russell. | 性骚扰并不是轻浮 拉塞尔 |
[26:37] | It’s a crime. | 而是犯罪 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry. Of course. | 抱歉 当然是 |
[26:43] | I think it’s worth a try. | 我觉得值得一试 |
[26:56] | You don’t know how glad I am to see you. | 你不知道我见到你有多开心 |
[26:58] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[27:00] | Wiseass, the camera stopped working when they dunked you. | 倒霉鬼 他们淹你的时候摄像头正好坏了 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:05] | So much for fancy new tech. | 高科技就是这么坑 |
[27:06] | Well, you haven’t missed much. | 你没错过很多 |
[27:09] | I blacked out after they basically drowned me. | 他们淹了我之后我就昏过去了 |
[27:11] | Called it my rebirth when I woke back up. | 醒来之后宛若重生 |
[27:14] | Since then, it’s been a starvation diet | 从那时起 我就一直过着 |
[27:15] | with no protein, long indoctrination sessions, | 没有蛋白质 长期接受思想教育 |
[27:18] | and sleep deprivation… rinse and repeat. | 睡眠不足的日子 |
[27:21] | Sounds like your basic mind control regimen. | 听起来像是基本洗脑程序 |
[27:22] | Yeah, like we expected. So, all good. | 对 我们早预见到了 所以一切都好 |
[27:25] | Listen, if it’s too much, you let me know. | 听着 如果你承受不住就告诉我 |
[27:26] | We’ll pull you out. | 我们会把你弄出来 |
[27:28] | I’m fine, man. | 我没事 伙计 |
[27:30] | But I’m on a quick supply run. | 但我现在负责快速物资补给 |
[27:31] | Don’t want anybody asking what took me so long. | 不想让人问我怎么耽搁这么长时间 |
[27:33] | Okay. Did you get a look at the bomb? | 好 你看到炸弹了吗 |
[27:35] | No, But there’s a shed behind the barracks. | 没有 但营房后面有个小屋 |
[27:37] | Heavy security 24/7. | 一天24小时重兵把守 |
[27:39] | They don’t let any of the new recruits back there. | 所有新兵都不允许过去 |
[27:41] | I made a map of the compound. That’s the shed. | 我画了幅营地的地图 这就是小屋 |
[27:46] | It’d be pretty hard for a team to penetrate. | 小队想要进入十分困难 |
[27:47] | Maybe we can create a distraction, | 或许我们能调虎离山 |
[27:50] | you can get a look. | 你就能去看一看了 |
[27:51] | Yeah, that could work. | 对 那样应该可以 |
[27:53] | All right. Give us a little time. | 好 给我们一点时间 |
[27:55] | Day after tomorrow, 0100 hours. | 后天 凌晨一点 |
[27:57] | Yeah. Sounds like a plan. | 没问题 |
[28:03] | Our embassy in Manila | 我们在马尼拉的大使 |
[28:04] | was able to track down all of the women | 追查到了所有收了安德拉达总统 |
[28:07] | to whom who President Andrada made payments, | 封口费的女人 |
[28:09] | and they all agreed to be interviewed. | 并且她们都愿意接受采访 |
[28:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:13] | All five of them admitted to being paid off | 她们五个人都承认 被性侵之后 |
[28:16] | by Andrada for unwanted sexual contact, | 安德拉达给了她们钱 |
[28:19] | but none of them are willing to come forward | 但她们没人愿意站出来 |
[28:22] | and publicly accuse him. | 公开指控他 |
[28:25] | They know about each other, right? | 她们互相知道彼此的存在 对吗 |
[28:27] | That they won’t be alone in their accusations? | 她们知道在指控的时候不会孤军奋战吗 |
[28:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[28:31] | But this situation goes far beyond | 但这种情况已经远非 |
[28:35] | the usual problems of embarrassment | 普通的尴尬 |
[28:37] | or misplaced sense of culpability. | 或者罪恶感的问题了 |
[28:41] | I have no doubt that their lives | 我敢肯定他们以及 |
[28:43] | and the lives of their families have been threatened. | 他们家人的生命受到了威胁 |
[28:50] | So I guess… | 所以我猜… |
[28:52] | this idea’s played out. | 这个计划不行 |
[28:56] | Well, ma’am, | 好吧 夫人 |
[28:58] | if I may suggest one other option. | 我能不能推荐另一个方案 |
[29:01] | And I do so knowing | 而且我也深知 |
[29:02] | just how far over the line I might be stepping. | 我这样做会有多么的越界 |
[29:04] | You think that I should come forward | 你觉得我应该站出来 |
[29:06] | about what happened to me. | 公开发生在我身上的事情 |
[29:10] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的 国务卿 |
[29:12] | And I know it is not an easy decision. | 我也知道这不是一个容易的决定 |
[29:15] | But your credibility is beyond reproach. | 但你的信誉无可非议 |
[29:20] | And the whole world would be watching. | 整个世界都会看着 |
[29:24] | Someone of your stature | 您这种身份的人站出来 |
[29:25] | calling out Andrada on this behavior could give | 揭发安德拉达的不轨行为会给 |
[29:28] | all of the women the courage and security to come forward. | 所有女性站出来的勇气和安全感 |
[29:36] | Is that all, Nadine? | 你说完了吗 纳丁 |
[29:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[29:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:59] | Is that a new pillow? | 那是个新枕头吗 |
[30:02] | Babe, when was the last time | 宝贝 我什么时候偷偷 |
[30:03] | I snuck new pillows into the house? | 把枕头带回家过 |
[30:04] | I’m just saying. | 我只是随口一说 |
[30:06] | We have so many already, | 我们有这么多枕头 |
[30:07] | and I only sleep with one, so… | 但我睡觉时只用一个 所以 |
[30:09] | We’ve already had this discussion before, | 我们以前讨论过这个问题 |
[30:11] | and I was on the anti-pillow side. | 当时我是反对买这么多枕头的 |
[30:13] | You said it made things look soft. | 你说枕头让房间看起来很舒服 |
[30:14] | And I said, “What cares if they look soft? | 我说 “看起来舒服又怎样” |
[30:16] | You got enough pillows, y-you’re gonna be fine.” | “你的枕头够用就行了” |
[30:18] | – Then you said, “If they don’t…” – All right, all right. | -然后你说 “若它们不…” -好了 |
[30:19] | All right. It just seems so frivolous | 好了 只是觉得买这么多枕头 |
[30:22] | to have all these pillows. | 太草率了 |
[30:24] | You want to tell me. | 出了什么事 |
[30:25] | I’m working up to it. | 我正在努力告诉你 |
[30:36] | Nadine thinks that I should go public | 纳丁认为我应该公开 |
[30:38] | with what Andrada did to me. | 安德拉达对我做过的事 |
[30:40] | She thinks it might help the other women he harassed. | 她认为这也许能帮助他骚扰的其他女人 |
[30:46] | I think it’s entirely your decision. | 我认为这应该完全由你做决定 |
[30:49] | I’m not just any woman in this situation, | 在这件事中我并不是任意一名女性 |
[30:51] | I’m also the ecretary of state. | 我还是国务卿 |
[30:54] | And there’s a lot riding on our relationship with the Philippines. | 还有很多事指望着我们和菲律宾的关系 |
[30:58] | I have to be responsible to that. | 这都是我的责任 |
[31:03] | That’s the whole problem, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 对吗 |
[31:13] | We tell ourselves to suck it up, | 我们告诉自己要忍着 |
[31:16] | just this once. | 就这一次 |
[31:18] | Be better for everyone. | 这对每个人都更好 |
[31:20] | Like now– I’m thinking about the bigger picture. | 像是现在 我以大局为重 |
[31:24] | But just saying that, | 但是这样说 |
[31:26] | aren’t I marginalizing women’s right to not be harassed | 难道不是在忽视女性 |
[31:31] | and not be assaulted? | 不受骚扰和侵犯的权利吗 |
[31:34] | When does that get to be the bigger picture? | 这什么时候才能成为大局 |
[31:41] | It’s still just my decision, isn’t it? | 这还是得由我决定 对吗 |
[31:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:46] | It is. | 没错 |
[31:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | I can’t do it. I need another pillow. | 我睡不着 还需要一个枕头 |
[32:03] | You? | 你呢 |
[32:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:14] | I got it. My friend got me the refueling information | 我拿到了 我朋友把加西亚等着要的 |
[32:16] | Garcia was waiting for. | 加油信息给了我 |
[32:18] | It’s from Luxor Airport in Egypt. | 来自埃及卢克索国际机场 |
[32:21] | Great. I’ve got the manifests of those flights. | 太好了 我有那些航班的载货清单 |
[32:24] | Let’s take a look. | 来看看 |
[32:25] | The Boeing 777 cargo plane has a range of 4,000 miles | 波音777货机在满载状态能 |
[32:28] | with a full load. | 飞行4000英里 |
[32:29] | Somalia’s just over 7,000 miles. | 距索马里只有7000多英里 |
[32:33] | They refueled in Spain. | 他们在西班牙加过油 |
[32:34] | So why’d they stop again in Egypt? | 但为什么在埃及又停下了 |
[32:37] | I can’t give you a logical reason. | 我想不出合理的理由 |
[32:40] | Well, there’s-there’s no report of any weather problems. | 没有任何关于天气问题的报告 |
[32:43] | The only reason why you’d stop to refuel is… | 停下来重新加油的唯一理由是 |
[32:48] | because you’re out of fuel. | 因为没油了 |
[32:49] | Looking at the manifests, | 看看这些载货清单 |
[32:50] | the planes didn’t have particularly heavy loads. | 机上并没有特别重的行李 |
[32:53] | What if the planes were carrying more cargo | 如果飞机实际运载的货物 |
[32:55] | than these manifests say they were? | 比清单列出的更多呢 |
[32:58] | And you’re showing me this because…? | 你让我看这资料的原因是 |
[33:00] | They were headed for Somalia. | 他们当时飞往索马里 |
[33:01] | Weapons do get shipped there, yes. | 没错 是有武器运到那儿 |
[33:03] | Where Joseph Garcia was stationed. | 约瑟夫·加西亚驻扎在那里 |
[33:05] | Because the CIA sent him there. | 因为是中央情报局派他去的 |
[33:07] | I told you, Elizabeth, | 我给你说了 伊丽莎白 |
[33:09] | we’ve got this investigation covered. | 我们已经调查过了 |
[33:11] | There’s all sorts of reasons why a plane would make | 列出了所有能让飞机在埃及 |
[33:13] | an unscheduled landing in Egypt. | 临时降落的原因 |
[33:15] | For all we know, the crew was making | 据我们所知 乘务人员短暂休息 |
[33:16] | a-a pit stop to visit their favorite hookah bar. | 光临了他们最爱的水烟袋酒吧 |
[33:18] | Refueling records from Luxor Airport | 卢克索国际机场提供的 |
[33:20] | for the flights in question show they were running on empty. | 航班加油记录显示他们当时燃料耗尽 |
[33:24] | They never would’ve made it to Somalia. | 他们不可能抵达索马里 |
[33:27] | – How’d you get this? – The point is | -你是怎么得到这个的 -关键是 |
[33:28] | that Agent Garcia knew that there was a cover-up | 加西亚特工知道当时有人 |
[33:31] | of arms smuggling. | 掩盖武器走私 |
[33:32] | Whoever’s part of it probably had him killed. | 那些人可能把他杀了 |
[33:36] | There are over 300 people | 国务院里有300多人 |
[33:37] | in the State Department who have access | 能查到武器销售批准 |
[33:39] | to our arms sales approvals | 其中也有人可能 |
[33:40] | who could have falsified those records. | 篡改了那些记录 |
[33:44] | You want to solve this, | 你想解决这个问题 |
[33:46] | you’re gonna need my help. | 就需要我的帮助 |
[33:56] | I know you and the secretary are investigating Kevin’s death. | 我知道你和国务卿在调查凯文的死 |
[33:59] | Or Joseph. | 或者约瑟夫的死 |
[34:00] | – Or whoever he was. – Daisy… | -或者他的别的身份 -黛西 |
[34:02] | And I know you can’t tell me anything about it. | 我知道你不能透露任何信息 |
[34:04] | I just need to know one thing about him. | 我只想知道关于他一件事 |
[34:06] | Nothing classified. Just one thing that’s true. | 不需要是机密信息 就一件真实的事 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:15] | He had a nephew who was named after him. | 他有个以他的名字命名的外甥 |
[34:18] | His sister’s son. Four years old. | 他妹妹的儿子 四岁 |
[34:19] | I guess he might have been his godfather. | 我猜他可能是他的教父 |
[34:22] | Anyway, the kid was born deaf, | 总之 那孩子天生失聪 |
[34:23] | and Joseph paid for cochlear implants. | 约瑟夫付钱给他装了人工耳蜗 |
[34:35] | Nadine, I know we need to talk. | 纳丁 我们需要谈谈 |
[34:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 国务卿 |
[34:38] | Look, I appreciate your suggestion about coming forward… | 感谢你建议我站出来 |
[34:41] | with charges against Andrada. | 指责安德拉达 |
[34:47] | And I can appreciate why you think that’s a good idea. | 我也理解你为何认为那样做比较好 |
[34:49] | But I can’t do it. The timing’s not right. | 但我不能那么做 时机不对 |
[34:51] | I know it seems like a cop-out… | 我知道这听起来像借口 |
[34:52] | Forgive me for interrupting, ma’am, | 抱歉打断您一下 女士 |
[34:54] | but one of the five women that our employees spoke with | 在菲律宾和我们的人谈过的五名女性之一 |
[34:57] | in the Philippines has traveled to the United States to see you. | 来到了美国 希望见见您 |
[35:00] | She’s in your office now. | 她现在在您办公室 |
[35:03] | I was the executive assistant | 我在安德拉达先生超市里 |
[35:04] | for Mr. Andrada’s supermarkets for seven years. | 当了七年行政助理 |
[35:08] | I saw many things happen | 在那段时间里 |
[35:09] | with the female employees while I was there. | 我目睹了很多发生在女性员工身上的事 |
[35:12] | Some received money and left. | 一些人拿了钱然后走了 |
[35:16] | Some never spoke about it and stayed. | 一些人留了下来 但对那些事绝口不提 |
[35:20] | I myself was… | 我自己 |
[35:22] | was never sexually harassed. | 从未被性骚扰过 |
[35:24] | I’m afraid there was some kind of miscommunication. | 恐怕这里面有些误会 |
[35:27] | No. | 不 |
[35:27] | I-I did receive a payment from Mr. Andrada, | 我确实收了安德拉达先生一笔钱 |
[35:30] | and I told your embassy employee that it was | 然后告诉大使馆工作人员 |
[35:33] | hush money for unwanted sexual advances. | 那是性骚扰的封口费 |
[35:36] | But the truth is the payment that I received was | 但实际上这笔钱是为了 |
[35:39] | to keep quiet about something else. | 让我在另一些问题上保持沉默 |
[35:42] | Something much bigger, | 一些更大 |
[35:45] | more damaging. | 更具杀伤力的事 |
[35:50] | I will tell you the truth, Madam Secretary, on one condition. | 我会告诉你真相的 国务卿女士 但有一个条件 |
[35:54] | Which is what? | 什么条件 |
[35:56] | You must grant me asylum here in the United States. | 你得准许我在美国政治避难 |
[36:02] | I won’t be able to go back home after I tell you. | 我告诉你之后就无法回家了 |
[36:15] | President Andrada, hello. | 安德拉达总统 你好 |
[36:17] | Yes, what is it? | 你好 有什么事 |
[36:19] | You are a man of many surprises. | 你真是个充满惊喜的人 |
[36:22] | That is how I keep my enemies off-balance. | 这样我才能打倒我的敌人 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Your friends, too. | 没错 还有你的朋友 |
[36:27] | In fact, just today President Dalton learned something | 实际上 就今天 道尔顿总统得知了一些你的事 |
[36:30] | about you that he found surprising in the extreme. | 这让他非常意外 |
[36:34] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry, where are my manners? | 真对不起 我怎么如此不礼貌 |
[36:38] | How’s the nose? | 您的鼻子怎么样 |
[36:40] | Is that a-a new splint? | 您是换了新的夹板吗 |
[36:42] | I do not have time for these games. | 我没时间玩这些小把戏 |
[36:45] | No, I know you like to cut right to the chase. | 没错 我知道你喜欢开门见山 |
[36:47] | So here it is. | 事情是这样的 |
[36:50] | You’ve taken tens of millions of dollars | 你已经私下从中国公司收取 |
[36:52] | in secret payments from Chinese companies. | 数千万美元的酬金 |
[36:55] | We have the proof, and we intend to share it | 我们掌握了证据 并且打算将它 |
[36:57] | with the Filipino people. | 公开给菲律宾民众 |
[37:02] | I am a millionaire many times over. | 我已经当了好多次百万富翁了 |
[37:05] | My people will never believe it. | 我的人民是不会相信的 |
[37:07] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 很快就会见分晓的 |
[37:10] | These are exactly the kind of American lies | 这就是典型的美国式谎言 |
[37:13] | the Filipino people will never accept. | 菲律宾民众绝不会接受的 |
[37:15] | Let me stop you right there. | 我要打断你一下 |
[37:18] | You don’t have to give me a speech. | 你不需要对我长篇大论 |
[37:19] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[37:20] | Maybe the Filipino people will be fine with you | 也许菲律宾民众不介意 |
[37:23] | selling them out to China to enrich yourself. | 你向中国出卖他们来敛财 |
[37:26] | Hell, maybe the courts will be, too. | 该死 也许法院也不介意 |
[37:29] | I will not be humiliated by you. | 我不会被你羞辱 |
[37:31] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[37:32] | In fact, I have quite the opposite in mind. | 事实是 我的想法恰恰相反 |
[37:35] | You’ll share a press conference at the White House | 你将会和道尔顿总统一起出席 |
[37:37] | with President Dalton, | 白宫的新闻发布会 |
[37:39] | as befits the leader of such an… | 这样才符合您这样一位如此重要 |
[37:43] | …important and venerable ally. | 尊贵的同盟国领袖的身份 |
[37:49] | Lastly, I am pleased to stand before you | 最后 我很高兴在此 |
[37:52] | to reaffirm our commitment to | 重申我们两国关于 |
[37:54] | the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement | “加强防御合作协议” |
[37:58] | between our two countries. | 的承诺 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | May God bless the Philippines. | 愿上帝保佑菲律宾 |
[38:03] | And God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[38:09] | Damn fool has no idea we saved his life. | 该死的笨蛋完全不知道我们救了他一命 |
[38:11] | President Andrada, | 安德拉达总统 |
[38:12] | can you show us some kickboxing moves? | 能为我们展示一下跆拳道动作吗 |
[38:14] | If I’d have been in your shoes, | 如果换做是我 |
[38:15] | I’d have voted yes on the coup. | 我会选择支持暗杀 |
[38:19] | Well, they tend not to work out for us in the long run. | 毕竟 他们也不会长期和我们合作 |
[38:23] | But I’ll admit, the idea had its charms. | 但是我承认 这个想法有其魅力 |
[38:29] | Well, that’s done. | 好吧 这事解决了 |
[38:30] | Thanks, Bess. | 辛苦了 贝丝 |
[38:31] | My pleasure, sir. | 我的荣幸 总统先生 |
[38:33] | I don’t think Andrada’s too happy | 我不觉得安德拉达会情愿 |
[38:34] | to give that money back to the Chinese. | 把那些钱还给中国 |
[38:37] | Andrada will always be a wild card. | 安德拉达永远是个未知数 |
[38:39] | We’ll see if he’s worth the cost. | 我们就看看他是否能值回票价 |
[38:41] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[38:42] | God, sometimes democracy just… blows. | 天呐 有时候民主就只是 扯淡 |
[38:46] | Hey, good title for your memoir. | 这话适合做你回忆录的标题 |
[38:51] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[38:54] | Great speech. | 发言很棒 |
[38:56] | The press at home is already talking about how brilliantly | 国内媒体已经开始谈论我如何出色地 |
[38:59] | I played China and the U.S. off one another | 让中国和美国轮番出丑 |
[39:01] | to our advantage. | 从而取得优势 |
[39:03] | Which was my plan all along. | 这正是我一直以来的计划 |
[39:06] | Sure. Good for you. | 当然 做得好 |
[39:08] | I’ll see you in Singapore in a month. | 一个月后新加坡见 |
[39:10] | So now we are even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[39:14] | Who, you and I? | 谁 你和我 |
[39:18] | You know, I-I’m actually glad that you brought that up. | 知道吗 我其实很高兴你提起那件事 |
[39:21] | No, we’re not even. | 不 我们没扯平 |
[39:24] | But when I determine the time is right, | 但是当我觉得时机对了 |
[39:26] | I will tell the world what you tried to do to me. | 我会把你试图对我做的事公之于众 |
[39:30] | And what I did to you. | 还有我对你做的事 |
[39:33] | And then… | 到那时 |
[39:35] | well, then maybe we’ll be even. | 也许我们就扯平了 |
[39:37] | But if I hear about you “Sparring” | 但是如果我再听说你 |
[39:40] | with any other unwilling partners, | 对任何非自愿的人动手动脚 |
[39:43] | that time will come sooner rather than later. | 那个扯平的时间会提前的 |
[39:48] | Oh, and, Datu, | 还有 酋长 |
[39:50] | when we do see each other in Singapore, | 等我们真在新加坡见面时 |
[39:54] | you call me Madam Secretary. | 请叫我国务卿女士 |
[40:20] | It’s a go. | 行动 |
[40:20] | Repeat, Operation Arcturus is a go. | 重复 大角星行动开始行动 |
[40:43] | Fire! We got a fire! | 火 着火了 |
[40:45] | Go get an extinguisher. | 去拿个灭火器 |
[40:59] | How the hell did that happen?! | 究竟怎么发生的 |
[41:00] | Come on, guys! | 快来 兄弟们 |
[41:34] | You’re not supposed to be in here, brother. | 你不应该进来这里 哥们 |
[41:37] | Yeah, I’m just looking for more fire extinguishers. | 我只是来找的灭火器 |
[41:39] | No. | 不对 |
[41:45] | I knew you weren’t one of us. | 我早知道你跟我们不是一条心 |
[42:03] | How’d it go? | 进行得怎么样 |
[42:06] | Well… there’s good news and bad news. | 好吧 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[42:09] | Actually, it’s all bad news. | 实际上 全是坏消息 |
[42:10] | Okay, start from the beginning. Did you see the bomb? | 好 从头开始 你看到炸弹了吗 |
[42:13] | No. Something worse. | 不 比炸弹还糟 |
[42:16] | They got ahold of a military drone. | 他们拥有一架军用无人机 |
[42:18] | – What? – Big enough to carry a bomb, if I’m guessing. | -什么 -据我估计 大到足够携带一枚炸弹 |
[42:20] | Or who knows what else. | 或者其他什么东西 |
[42:23] | And, uh, | 另外 |
[42:25] | one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[42:34] | He caught me in the shed. | 他撞见我在小屋里 |
[42:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:37] | See? | 瞧 |
[42:39] | All bad news. | 全是坏消息 |