时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:55] | There are people looking for us. | 有人正在找我们 |
[00:58] | They’re gonna find us. | 他们会找到我们的 |
[01:04] | All of us. | 大家都会得救 |
[01:08] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:09] | Maybe if I don’t look at it, it’ll go away. | 也许只要我不看 就会消失的 |
[01:11] | Yeah, welcome to hell week. | 欢迎进入地狱般的一周 |
[01:12] | Oh, I mean, we’ve seen worse than a Congressional budget | 我们最近已经见识过比国会预算辩论 |
[01:14] | justification lately, but yeah, not fun. | 还惨的情况了 可这一点意思都没有 |
[01:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:20] | How are you doing with the whole… | 你最近怎么样 |
[01:21] | Guy I was dating getting poisoned by some nefarious agent | 我的男朋友被一个魔鬼探员毒死了 |
[01:23] | still at large? | 而这人仍逍遥法外 |
[01:24] | – Yeah. – Not great. | -就是这事 -不怎么好 |
[01:25] | But thanks for asking. | 不过谢谢你关心 |
[01:27] | Hey, do we know anything more about the arms smuggling thing | 他正在调查的走私武器的事 |
[01:30] | he was investigating? | 有什么进展吗 |
[01:31] | Jim Fox has submitted to a full investigation of his finances | 吉姆·福克斯提交了对他经济情况的全面调查 |
[01:35] | to help the FBI and CIA | 来帮助联调局和中情局 |
[01:36] | determine who was paying his retainer. | 来查清是谁在支付他的律师费 |
[01:39] | Beyond that, we’re still in the dark. | 除此之外 我们一无所知 |
[01:40] | But bending toward the happier glow of our annual | 所以女士们先生们 请转向更有意思的 |
[01:43] | budget justification, ladies and gentlemen. | 一年一度的预算辩论吧 |
[01:45] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[01:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:47] | Who’s ready to take refuge in the comfort of numbers? | 有没有人准备好在这些温馨的数字里避难 |
[01:50] | Pretty cold comfort. | 一点都不温馨 |
[01:52] | As you’ve seen, | 正如您所见 |
[01:54] | we’re looking at some major reductions this year. | 我们今年会有很大的预算缩减 |
[01:57] | This year? | 今年 |
[01:58] | More so than in previous years. | 比前几年还要缩减 |
[02:00] | Still spreading the ample wealth | 但仍然在和平与繁荣中 |
[02:03] | of the world’s largest economy on peace and prosperity. | 将最大经济体的财富散向全世界 |
[02:07] | In anticipation of the congressional | 可以预料到国会会对 |
[02:09] | belt-tightening imposed on many departments. | 许多部门实行紧缩政策 |
[02:12] | Not as much as ours. | 都不如我们缩减的多 |
[02:13] | Sorry, but almost a billion less | 不好意思 不过竟然要将 |
[02:16] | for international peacekeeping efforts? | 国际维和行动的预算减少十亿 |
[02:18] | And how many new fighter jets is Defense getting? | 可国防部又要新买多少架战斗机 |
[02:20] | The new Congress | 新的国会 |
[02:21] | is making efficiency its top priority. | 把效益作为当务之急 |
[02:24] | Yeah, at the expense of a fully funded arms control | 是的 代价是牺牲完全资助的军备控制 |
[02:27] | and international security program. | 和国际安全项目 |
[02:29] | It’s punishment. They didn’t want Dalton, | 这是惩罚 他们不喜欢道尔顿 |
[02:31] | you did, and this is how they’re gonna make us pay. | 你喜欢 所以他们就要让我们付出代价 |
[02:32] | Before we go full conspiracy theory, | 在说他们是阴谋论之前 |
[02:35] | can we just focus on making our case to Congress? | 我们先集中精力把我们的事提交给国会好吗 |
[02:38] | Ma’am, FBI Director Doherty is requesting a meeting. | 国务卿 联调局局长多尔蒂请求跟您见面 |
[02:41] | Tell him I’ve got some time this afternoon. | 跟他说我今天下午有空 |
[02:43] | Ma’am, FBI Director Doherty is on his way up. | 国务卿 多尔蒂局长已经在上楼的路上了 |
[02:49] | FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team has been coordinating a crackdown | 联调局的人质救援队半年来一直在 |
[02:53] | on human trafficking in Central Asia for about six months. | 协调镇压中亚的人口贩卖活动 |
[02:57] | We’re just about ready to go in, | 我们已经准备好行动了 |
[02:58] | but Kyrgyzstan isn’t cooperating. | 但是吉尔吉斯斯坦并不合作 |
[03:00] | That new president, Nogoyev. | 那个新总统 诺古耶夫 |
[03:04] | He’s not playing ball with the crackdown, I’m guessing? | 我想他对镇压的事并不合作 对吧 |
[03:07] | According to him, they’ve got human trafficking under control. | 据他所说 他们已经控制住人口贩卖的情况了 |
[03:12] | Has he read the latest report? | 他看了最新的报告了吗 |
[03:14] | The child trafficking is appalling, | 儿童被贩卖的情况非常可怕 |
[03:15] | seems their police force is in on it, | 似乎他们的警察也参与其中 |
[03:18] | it’s like staring into an abyss. | 简直就像地狱 |
[03:20] | There may be an angle that’s useful. | 或许有一个有用的信息 |
[03:22] | Yesterday, CYBERCOM intercepted some files in transit, | 昨天网络司令部截获了一些正在传输的文件 |
[03:27] | originating in Kyrgyzstan. | 从吉尔吉斯斯坦发出的 |
[03:30] | We found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[03:31] | I’m an American. | 我是一名美国人 |
[03:34] | I like basketball, | 我喜欢篮球 |
[03:36] | drawing and children. | 画画和孩子 |
[03:42] | I take care of kids through my church. | 我通过教堂照顾孩子们 |
[03:45] | That’s Lara Cramer? | 那是劳拉·克莱默吗 |
[03:48] | I-I barely recognize her. | 我都认不出她来了 |
[03:50] | Almost a year in captivity. | 被囚禁了将近一年 |
[03:52] | This video is a sales tool | 这段视频是给 |
[03:54] | for potential buyers. | 买家们看的 |
[03:55] | Probably Islamic radicals in Syria. | 可能是在叙利亚的伊斯兰激进分子 |
[03:58] | Which means she might not be in Kyrgyzstan much longer. | 也就是说她可能很快就不在吉尔吉斯斯坦了 |
[04:02] | If she hasn’t been sold already. | 如果她还没被卖掉的话 |
[04:06] | So we’re hoping that President Nogoyev, | 所以我们只能希望诺古耶夫总统 |
[04:08] | a guy who seems unbothered by child trafficking, | 一个对贩卖儿童都漠不关心的人 |
[04:11] | will somehow be moved | 能够被这名被绑架的 |
[04:15] | by one kidnapped American aid worker? | 美国人道援助者感动 |
[04:17] | He’s motivated by ego. | 他的动力是自负 |
[04:20] | If he gets the chance to play a role in the heroic capture | 如果他能在营救国际著名的受害者行动中 |
[04:23] | of an internationally renowned victim, | 扮演一个英雄般的角色 |
[04:26] | he may be more cooperative with the FBI. | 他可能会很愿意跟联调局合作 |
[04:29] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力 |
[04:33] | Isn’t Nogoyev the Russian lapdog | 诺古耶夫不是俄国的走狗吗 |
[04:36] | who outlawed free press on the first day? | 他上任第一天就宣布媒体自由不合法 |
[04:39] | And made his mother’s birthday a national holiday. | 而且还把他母亲的生日作为国家节日 |
[04:41] | Well, that would totally work on my mom. | 我妈妈很赞同 |
[04:43] | They’re looking for more foreign investment. | 他们还想要更多的国外投资 |
[04:46] | We could subsidize their cotton production, | 我们可以资助他们的棉花产业 |
[04:48] | invest in agricultural infrastructure. | 投资农业基础设施 |
[04:50] | Canada tried to invest in a gold mine a few years ago, | 几年前加拿大想投资一座金矿 |
[04:52] | they’re still tied up in legal battles. | 现在还在打官司 |
[04:53] | Yeah, this guy isn’t into delayed gratification. | 是的 这家伙并不喜欢迟来的喜事 |
[04:57] | Then I’m guessing police supervision | 那我想通过警务监督来消除 |
[04:59] | to help with rampant corruption isn’t gonna do it? | 蔓延的腐败现象也是无济于事了 |
[05:01] | What about the oil pipeline through India, | 通过印度 巴基斯坦和阿富汗的 |
[05:02] | Pakistan and Afghanistan? | 输油管呢 |
[05:04] | With Russia paying less for oil, he might want in on that. | 俄国买油越来越少了 他可能想插手这事 |
[05:06] | Yeah, that’s… that’s something. | 是的 这是个好主意 |
[05:09] | Keep thinking on that. | 沿着这个思路继续研究 |
[05:11] | Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[05:14] | …and children. | …和孩子们 |
[05:16] | I take care of kids through my church. | 我在教堂照顾孩子们 |
[05:23] | Well. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | At least she’s alive. | 至少她还活着 |
[05:26] | Barely. | 勉强活着 |
[05:27] | The FBI hasn’t even shown it to her family yet. | 联调局还没有把这段视频给她的家人看 |
[05:29] | Well, the family was threatening to sue the FBI | 她家人之前威胁要告联调局 |
[05:31] | over not paying Lara’s ransom, | 因为他们没付赎金 |
[05:33] | so I’m not surprised they’re being careful. | 所以他们很谨慎也是有道理的 |
[05:37] | I remember you were a, uh, liaison | 我记得你在谈判期间 |
[05:40] | to the parents during the negotiation. | 是她父母的联络人 |
[05:42] | Right, of course. | 是的 没错 |
[05:43] | I’ll call them right away. | 我马上给他们打电话 |
[05:46] | The FBI couldn’t pinpoint a location. | 联调局无法确认具体位置 |
[05:49] | There’s a chance | 有可能 |
[05:49] | she may be gone by the time Hostage Rescue gets there. | 人质救援队到达时她已经被带离了 |
[05:53] | Obviously, we don’t want to… get their hopes up. | 显然 我们不应该让他们空欢喜一场 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:02] | Two VFF scouts ambushed me here, | 有两个人突然袭击了我 |
[06:04] | about 500 yards outside the compound. | 大约在他们营地500码以外 |
[06:06] | Were they expecting you? | 他们知道你会去吗 |
[06:08] | Well, it’s hard to tell with the bullets flying. | 子弹乱飞 我也说不好 |
[06:10] | Special Surveillance Group | 特别监控小组汇报说 |
[06:12] | reports increased defensive weaponry around the perimeter. | 在边界周围增加了防御性武器 |
[06:15] | They are definitely readying for something. | 他们肯定是准备好要做什么 |
[06:17] | It’s time to go in and end this operation. | 是时候冲进去结束这次行动了 |
[06:19] | We’ll have to hope the element of surprise | 我们只能希望这个意外性 |
[06:21] | will give our team the upper hand. | 能给我们一定的优势 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[06:23] | They’ve got a high-capacity bomb, | 他们有大型炸弹 |
[06:25] | they’ve been stockpiling ammo… | 一直都在储备弹药 |
[06:26] | Not saying it’s ideal, | 我并没说这样做很理想 |
[06:27] | but at this point, we’re out of moves. | 但是在目前来看 我们只能这么做了 |
[06:29] | We just got to get Conroy out of there alive. | 我们要把康罗伊活着救出来 |
[06:34] | President Nogoyev, | 诺古耶夫总统 |
[06:36] | let me be direct. | 我就开门见山了 |
[06:37] | The United States needs your help. | 美国需要您的帮助 |
[06:40] | This investigation into human trafficking | 这次对人口贩卖行为的调查 |
[06:43] | is a crucial undertaking between the United States | 对美国和许多中亚国家来说 |
[06:45] | and the nations of Central Asia. | 都是至关重要的 |
[06:48] | And without your cooperation, | 如果没有您的合作 |
[06:50] | the horror of women and children being captured | 妇女和儿童会被绑架 |
[06:52] | and sold into prostitution and forced labor | 被迫卖淫或劳动的 |
[06:56] | will continue unchecked. | 情况将持续下去 |
[07:02] | Madam Secretary, what you fail to understand | 国务卿女士 您没有明白的是 |
[07:05] | is that Kyrgyzstan is not like the rest of Central Asia. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦并不像中亚的其它国家那样 |
[07:08] | We are nomads. | 我们是游牧民 |
[07:10] | We take care of ourselves. | 我们能照顾好自己 |
[07:17] | And we have never submitted to any authoritarian regimes. | 而且我们从不向任何专制政权屈服 |
[07:21] | Except for the Soviet Union. | 除了前苏联 |
[07:22] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然了 总统先生 |
[07:24] | And to honor Kyrgyzstan’s fierce, independent spirit, | 为纪念吉尔吉斯斯坦坚定独立的信念 |
[07:28] | we’re prepared to offer you an opportunity | 我们已经准备好向您提供一个机会 |
[07:30] | to strengthen your economy by joining the I.A.P. pipeline. | 通过加入印阿巴输油管线来增强贵国的经济 |
[07:33] | We have deal for oil with Russia. | 我们跟俄国有石油协议 |
[07:36] | We do not need your pipeline. | 我们并不需要你们的石油管线 |
[07:38] | If I may point out, President Nogoyev… | 恕我直言 诺古耶夫总统 |
[07:41] | Kazakhstan. | 哈萨克斯坦 |
[07:43] | They have much trafficking. | 他们有很多贩卖活动 |
[07:45] | Not Kyrgyzstan. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦没有 |
[07:46] | Does he think we’re talking about the wrong country? | 他是不是觉得我们说错国家了 |
[07:47] | We have a great deal of evidence to the contrary, | 我们有大量证据表明事实恰恰相反 |
[07:51] | Mr. President. I’d like also to mention | 总统先生 我还想说的 |
[07:53] | a very high-profile captive | 有名著名的被囚禁的人物 |
[07:54] | who’s been located within your borders. | 就在您的国境内 |
[07:58] | Do you know Chronicles of Ashkenar? | 你知道《阿什克纳编年史》吗 |
[08:07] | The fantasy book series? | 那部系列幻想小说吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah! They are the greatest. | 是的 非常棒 |
[08:12] | You have seen movies? | 你看过电影吗 |
[08:14] | With this girl, uh, Ashley Whittaker? | 艾希丽·惠特克演的 |
[08:20] | I saw the first one with my son. | 我跟我儿子看过第一部 |
[08:24] | “Tonight we dream, | “今夜我们梦想 |
[08:27] | tomorrow we slay.” | 明天我们杀戮” |
[08:34] | Tomorrow’s my birthday. | 明天是我的生日 |
[08:38] | Happy birthday, Mr. President. | 生日快乐 总统先生 |
[08:40] | I have big party. | 我要办一个大派对 |
[08:43] | I invite Ashley Whittaker. | 我邀请了艾希丽·惠特克 |
[08:45] | I offer her a lot of money, but… | 我答应给她很多钱 可是 |
[08:49] | she cannot come. | 她来不了 |
[08:51] | Because a travel advisory to Kyrgyzstan. | 因为你们发布了对吉尔吉斯斯坦的旅行建议 |
[08:55] | I am sad. | 我很难过 |
[08:57] | He is sad without Ashley. | 没有艾希丽他会很难过 |
[09:01] | Perhaps, if the president did more | 如果 总统阁下能多管管 |
[09:04] | to prevent sex trafficking in Kyrgyzstan, | 吉尔吉斯斯坦的性贩卖 |
[09:07] | young actresses might be more open to his invitations. | 年轻女演员可能会更愿意接受您的邀请 |
[09:12] | I accept. | 我同意 |
[09:14] | We will work on this investigation. | 我们会参加这项调查的 |
[09:17] | And Ashley comes. | 而艾希丽要来 |
[09:21] | Ashley comes. | 艾希丽要来 |
[09:23] | “Tomorrow we slay.” | “明天我们杀戮” |
[09:29] | Wha… | 什… |
[09:32] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:32] | I believe we just made a deal to convince | 我想我们刚刚同意劝说 |
[09:36] | an actress | 一个女演员 |
[09:38] | to go to a despot’s birthday party in Central Asia | 去中亚参加这个暴君的生日派对 |
[09:42] | so that we can combat human trafficking. | 来制止人口贩卖 |
[09:45] | And we thought this was just gonna be the boring budget day. | 而我们还以为今天会是无聊的预算日 |
[09:50] | Tomorrow we slay. | 明天我们杀戮 |
[10:05] | – Hello. – Hey, hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:06] | That was late for a budget day. | 预算日你们竟然还工作到这么晚 |
[10:08] | Yeah, well, it turned into a kind of different day.. | 这不仅是个预算日 |
[10:11] | – Hi. – Mm. Hi, baby. | -你好 -你好 宝贝儿 |
[10:14] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:15] | Oh, pretty good. I was just enjoying my dinner. | 挺好的 我刚享受了晚饭 |
[10:17] | – Ooh. – Jason made, uh… | -真的 -杰森做了… |
[10:19] | – spaghetti. – Spaghetti. | -意大利面 -意大利面 |
[10:24] | – Jace. – Yeah? | -小杰 -什么事 |
[10:25] | What can you tell me about Ashley Whittaker? I mean… | 你能跟我说说艾希丽·惠特克吗 我是说… |
[10:27] | Uh… potential for Emma Watson- level credibility coming off | 可能达到艾玛·沃森级别的名人 |
[10:32] | a Y.A. Series as confirmed by recent casting | 出演偶像剧出道 演技最近在科恩兄弟的 |
[10:34] | in a Coen Brothers movie. | 电影里得到承认 |
[10:36] | He didn’t even have to think about that. | 他连想都没想就说出来了 |
[10:38] | Celebrity news. | 娱乐新闻上说的 |
[10:39] | It’s in the air. It’s like fungus spores | 到处都是 就像真菌孢子飘在空中 |
[10:41] | you breathe and then you get | 你会把他们吸进去 |
[10:42] | giant warts on your brain. Okay. | 然后脑子里就长出巨大的瘤子 |
[10:45] | Nothing to do with how she looks in a space suit. | 这和她穿着太空服什么样一点都没关系 |
[10:47] | Chronicles of Ashkenar is a future dystopia. | 《阿什克纳编年史》讲的是未来的悲惨世界 |
[10:48] | There aren’t even any space suits. | 里面根本就没有太空服 |
[10:50] | – I knew that. – See? | -这我知道 -你看 |
[10:52] | So, why your interest in Ashley Whittaker? | 那你为什么对艾希丽·惠特克感兴趣 |
[10:54] | Let’s just say she might be able to help us | 这么说吧她也许能帮助我们避免 |
[10:56] | avoid an actual future dystopia. | 将来成为地狱般的世界 |
[10:59] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[10:59] | Um, do you think that this is too short? | 这是不是有点短 |
[11:01] | – Oh, my God. – It’s kind of short. | -天啊 -是太短了 |
[11:02] | – Did you make that? – That’s very short. | -是你自己做的吗 -是太短了 |
[11:03] | It’s for the Spring Fling. | 这是为春季嘉年华做的 |
[11:04] | I’m going full Edie Sedgwick. | 我要走伊迪·塞奇威克风格 |
[11:06] | Oh, you are. | 没错 |
[11:08] | So, did you get asked? | 有没有人邀请你当舞伴 |
[11:10] | I asked someone, actually. Thad Newton. | 我邀请了别人 萨德·牛顿 |
[11:12] | – Wow. Good for you. Yeah. – Good for you. | -你真棒 -真不错 |
[11:14] | – Thad Newton. – What? | -萨德·牛顿 -怎么了 |
[11:15] | Uh, Senator Newton’s son, right? | 牛顿参议员的儿子 是吗 |
[11:17] | Um, the Foreign Relations Committee. | 参议院外交关系委员会的 |
[11:19] | Oh, God, do you think his mom made him say yes? | 天啊 你觉得是他妈逼他同意的吗 |
[11:21] | – No. – Well, there’s got to be some explanation. | -不是 -这里面肯定有原因 |
[11:22] | – Oh, would you… – Jason. Seriously. | -你能不能… -杰森 严肃点 |
[11:24] | – Why do you have to be a jerk? – Come on. | -你就爱乱说话 -别闹了 |
[11:25] | He’s like some champion swimmer Abercrombie model. | 他帅得就像阿伯克隆比模特中的游泳冠军 |
[11:28] | I’m just being honest about market value. | 我只是对其市场价值做诚实的估价 |
[11:30] | – I did not make the system. – You know what? | -规则又不是我定的 -你知道吗 |
[11:31] | It’s fine. Stay home in your layer of superiority. | 没关系 你就在家独守你的优越感吧 |
[11:34] | Yeah, if only. | 好啊 我倒希望 |
[11:36] | Piper asked me to go and I had to say yes. | 派珀邀请我 而我必须同意 |
[11:38] | – I knew she liked him. – Oh, that’s great. | -我知道她喜欢他 -太棒了 |
[11:39] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[11:40] | Note that I’m saying nothing | 请你注意 你完全配不上派珀 |
[11:41] | about how Piper’s clearly above your class. | 而我完全没吭声 |
[11:43] | Yeah, just like how I’m saying | 就好像我对这件称为”裙子”的东西 |
[11:44] | nothing about this “Dress.” | 完全没有评论一样 |
[11:46] | – Like, right… – Shut up. | -就好像 -别吵了 |
[11:47] | Come on. You don’t even go to Westmore anymore. | 行了 你都不在维斯莫上学了 |
[11:49] | Why are you coming? | 你为什么还来参加舞会 |
[11:50] | Uh, last I checked, | 据我所知 舞会期间 |
[11:51] | there’s no border security at a school dance. | 学校并没有边界安保 |
[11:54] | How old were you when you stopped | 你几岁的时候才不和 |
[11:55] | fighting with your siblings? | 兄弟姐妹们吵架了 |
[11:57] | I’ll let you know. | 等不吵了我告诉你 |
[12:00] | Am I worried about Thad Newton? | 我有点担心萨德·牛顿 |
[12:01] | Not as worried as I am about Piper. | 我更担心派珀 |
[12:03] | Well, Piper’s cool, right? | 派珀是个酷姑娘 对吗 |
[12:04] | Maybe a little too “Cool” for Jace, huh? | 对小杰来说可能有点太”酷”了 |
[12:07] | Oh, come on. You weren’t too cool for me. | 别这么说 你当时对我来说太酷了 |
[12:09] | Once I got past your desert boots. | 我看上了你的沙漠靴 |
[12:13] | My d… well, how about that for a boot? | 我的… 那这双靴子怎么样 |
[12:19] | How’s the Pinot? | 这比诺红酒怎么样 |
[12:20] | Oh, baby, you heard Sir Ben. | 亲爱的 你听见本爵士的话了 |
[12:21] | Need to protect your voice. | 你要保护自己的声音 |
[12:23] | Shakespeare is very demanding. | 演莎士比亚的剧要求非常高 |
[12:25] | Hot water and lemon. | 多喝热水 多吃柠檬 |
[12:27] | Thank you so much for taking time | 很感谢你们从百忙之中 |
[12:28] | out of your rehearsal schedule. | 抽出时间见我们 |
[12:30] | Well, it isn’t every day | 接到国务院的邀请 |
[12:31] | we get a call from the State Department. | 可不是每天都有的事 |
[12:32] | We are certainly intrigued. | 我们当然很很愿意来 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry, can I just say, A Horse for Tally? | 我想说 你的电影《塔莉的马》 |
[12:38] | Cried my eyes out. | 让我哭惨了 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God, you’re so sweet. | 天啊 你真贴心 |
[12:40] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[12:41] | I-I might have missed that one, but I’m definitely a fan. | 我没看过那部 但我也是你的粉丝 |
[12:44] | Yeah, as it turns out, | 是啊 而且看来吉尔吉斯斯坦总统 |
[12:45] | so is President Kenatbek Nogoyev of Kyrgyzstan. | 克纳贝克·诺戈耶夫也是你的粉丝 |
[12:48] | Oh, how nice. | 真是太棒了 |
[12:50] | We understand that he invited Ashley | 他希望邀请艾希丽 |
[12:51] | to his birthday celebration in Bishkek. | 去比什凯克参加他的生日聚会 |
[12:53] | Well, Ashley gets a lot of invitations. | 艾希丽收到很多邀请 |
[12:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:56] | We’re looking to improve diplomatic relations | 我们希望加强与这一地区的外交关系 |
[12:58] | in the region and thought as a cultural exchange, | 并可能为了这一会面 |
[13:00] | we might be able to lift the travel advisory | 撤销旅行公告 |
[13:02] | for the sake of a meeting. | 以促进文化交流 |
[13:04] | Uh, Mom, that’s the guy… | 妈妈 是那个人… |
[13:07] | He invited me awhile ago, | 他不久前邀请过我 |
[13:08] | but I just can’t associate myself | 但是鉴于那里的人权问题 |
[13:10] | with the human rights situation there. | 我无法参加 |
[13:12] | It is good to know that you’re interested | 艾希丽 你对人权问题感兴趣 |
[13:13] | in human rights, Ashley, | 这很好 |
[13:15] | because we would like to offer you the opportunity | 因为我们希望你能参加一个重要任务 |
[13:17] | to serve your country on an important mission. | 来让你报效国家 |
[13:20] | What it would involve, actually, | 你需要做的 |
[13:22] | is accepting President Nogoyev’s birthday invitation. | 就是接受诺戈耶夫总统的邀请 |
[13:25] | And by doing that, you’d make it possible | 这样 你就能令 |
[13:27] | for international law enforcement | 国际执法部门 |
[13:29] | to accomplish a very important mission | 在中亚完成一项 |
[13:31] | in Central Asia. | 非常重要的任务 |
[13:32] | You keep saying “Mission.” | 你们一直在说”任务” |
[13:34] | What’s the mission? | 是什么任务 |
[13:37] | Unfortunately, we-we wouldn’t be able | 很遗憾 我们不能 |
[13:39] | to share the details with you. | 告诉你细节 |
[13:41] | But Ashley would have full protection, of course. | 但艾希丽会受到全面的保护 |
[13:43] | Protection from what? | 为什么需要保护 |
[13:44] | Is this terrorism related? | 这和恐怖主义有关吗 |
[13:46] | Again, we do need to protect the secrecy of the mission. | 我们不能透露任务的细节 |
[13:49] | But what we can say is Ashley could be | 但我们可以告诉你们艾希丽可以 |
[13:51] | a part of a really big story. | 为一件非常大的事做出贡献 |
[13:53] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[13:54] | you can guarantee a total media blackout? | 你们能保证媒体不报道吗 |
[13:57] | As much as that’s possible. | 我们会尽量 |
[13:59] | I read somewhere that a school of piranha | 我曾经读到过 一群食人鱼 |
[14:01] | can digest an entire human body in seconds. | 能在几秒内消化一个人的身体 |
[14:05] | You know what’s faster? | 你们知道有什么比这更快吗 |
[14:06] | The Internet. | 互联网 |
[14:08] | One image from one cell phone gets leaked, | 一张照片从一个手机里泄露出去 |
[14:11] | and Ashley’s the dumb actress | 艾希丽就变成了参加 |
[14:12] | who went to the dictator’s birthday party. | 领导人生日宴会的笨演员 |
[14:15] | Did you see what that did to Hilary Swank? | 希拉里·斯万克就是活生生的例子 |
[14:17] | Sorry, we can’t risk it. | 对不起 我们不能冒这种险 |
[14:20] | Oh, shoot, look, there’s paparazzi outside. | 坏了 外面有个狗仔队 |
[14:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:23] | May we use a rear exit, please? | 我们能不能用一下后门 |
[14:25] | We have to get back to rehearsal. | 我们得回去排练了 |
[14:27] | If we could just follow up… | 如果我们能… |
[14:28] | Thanks so much, you guys. | 非常感谢你们 |
[14:31] | Come see The Tempest. | 请来看《暴风雨》 |
[14:34] | Oh, we’ll see the tempest. | 我一给纳丁打电话 |
[14:36] | As soon as I call Nadine. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[14:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:47] | – Henry, it’s me. – Ian. Where are you? | -亨利 是我 -伊恩 你在哪儿 |
[14:50] | I’m at the Silverglen Mall. They sent me on a supply run. | 我在银谷商场 他们让我出来买东西 |
[14:52] | I got about an hour. Can you come meet me? | 我有大概一个小时 你能来见我吗 |
[14:53] | Am I gonna get shot again? | 我会不会再挨一次枪子 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry about that. I’ll explain it when you get here. | 上次的事我很抱歉 你一来我就向你解释 |
[14:57] | There are hundreds of people around. | 这里周围有几百人 |
[14:59] | I’m alone, and I don’t have much time. | 我独自一人 时间不多 |
[15:01] | Just come. Please. | 请你快来 |
[15:07] | Mo, I just got a call from Ian. | 莫 我刚接到了伊恩的电话 |
[15:09] | He’s on a supply run. | 他出来买东西 |
[15:10] | He wants to meet. | 他想要见面 |
[15:11] | He called? | 他给你打了电话 |
[15:11] | Sounds like there’s a lot going on. I’m bringing him in. | 听起来好像发生了很多事 我要带他撤离 |
[15:13] | Are you kidding me? You can barely walk. | 你开玩笑吧 你几乎走不了路 |
[15:15] | I mean, what if it’s a trap? | 如果是个陷阱怎么办 |
[15:17] | Then send backup. The Silverglen Mall. | 那就叫后援去 在银谷商场 |
[15:19] | And tell Marguerite this raid needs to happen. Now. | 马上告诉玛格丽特这次突袭必须实施 |
[15:23] | You got rope-a-doped by the momager. | 你们中了妈妈桑经纪人的圈套 |
[15:26] | Does M Sec know? | 国务卿知道了吗 |
[15:27] | She’s in a meeting with Nadine. | 她正在见纳丁 |
[15:29] | Inducements for actors is apparently not my strong suit. | 引诱女演员并不是我的强项 |
[15:33] | I still think the President’s Fitness Council | 我还是觉得总统健身顾问一职 |
[15:35] | is worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[15:36] | Guys, this is Hollywood. | 这可是好莱坞 |
[15:37] | I mean, the best we got is a state dinner | 我们最多也只能让她参加国宴 |
[15:40] | sitting next to a hot Canadian PM. | 并坐在加拿大的性感总理旁边 |
[15:42] | You think that would work? | 你觉得这管用吗 |
[15:46] | You’re back. Great. | 你们回来了 太棒了 |
[15:48] | Can I call Nogoyev? | 我能给诺戈耶夫打电话了吗 |
[15:49] | Ashley’s mother had a lot of questions, | 艾希丽的妈妈问了好多问题 |
[15:52] | none of which we could answer. | 我们一个都回答不了 |
[15:53] | Guys, FBI’s been calling all morning. | 联调局打了一早晨的电话了 |
[15:55] | I got to get Kyrgyzstan on board. | 我得赶紧取得吉尔吉斯斯坦的同意 |
[15:57] | Tell ’em it’s their Argo. | 告诉他们这将令她们一举成名 |
[15:58] | Find something to do. | 别管闲事了 |
[16:00] | She cares about human rights. | 她关心人权 |
[16:01] | But the mom doesn’t want to | 但她妈妈不想 |
[16:02] | put her daughter’s career at risk. | 拿女儿的职业生涯冒险 |
[16:04] | Not to mention her life. | 更不用说她的生命了 |
[16:06] | We didn’t exactly step up for Lara Cramer. | 我们其实并没有为劳拉·克莱默争取过 |
[16:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:13] | That could be an angle we could play. | 我们倒是可以从这个角度来试试看 |
[16:17] | You don’t look as bad as I thought. | 你看起来要比我预想的好一些 |
[16:20] | You want to tell me why those guys | 你能告诉我为什么这些家伙 |
[16:21] | used me for target practice? | 拿我当练习的靶子吗 |
[16:23] | They took me off guard duty. | 他们把我调离了警卫岗 |
[16:24] | There was no way to get word to you before the meet. | 我在会面之前没法给你递话 |
[16:26] | But they think you were some dumbass hunter, | 但他们以为你是个蠢货猎人 |
[16:28] | so we’re still good. | 所以我们还没事 |
[16:29] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们有事 |
[16:31] | I’m bringing you in. | 我要让你收手了 |
[16:31] | It was one screw up. | 我只不过是一次没做好而已 |
[16:33] | I ran a tox screen. | 我做了毒物检测 |
[16:35] | You tested positive for DMT. | 你的检测结果是二甲基色胺呈阳性 |
[16:37] | What? | 什么 |
[16:38] | It’s a psychedelic compound. Now, look, I don’t know | 一种复合迷幻剂 听着 我不知道 |
[16:40] | if you’re taking it or they’re dosing you, | 是你自己吃的还是他们给你下了药 |
[16:42] | but, either way, you’re compromised. | 但不管怎么样 你都没有保护好自己 |
[16:43] | I’m fully functional. | 我的能力是很强的 |
[16:44] | And I’m onto something big. | 而且我刚打听到一件大事 |
[16:46] | Just give me one more day, okay? | 再给我一天行不行 |
[16:46] | Ian, the FBI is raiding the compound right now. | 伊恩 联调局正在突袭基地的路上 |
[16:49] | – It’s over. – No. | -这事结束了 -不 |
[16:50] | It’s over. – No, no… | 这事结束了 -不 不 |
[16:51] | The elders are off-site! | 那些头领都出去了 |
[16:51] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[16:54] | Hey, Mo. | 莫 |
[16:55] | Hey. We’re at the compound. | 我们在基地 |
[16:56] | You taking any fire? | 你们交火了吗 |
[16:57] | They were definitely expecting us. | 他们肯定知道我们要来 |
[16:59] | But no casualties. | 不过没有人员伤亡 |
[17:00] | There’s no drone and there is no bomb. | 这里没有无人机 也没有炸弹 |
[17:02] | – Are you with Conroy? – Yeah. | -你跟康罗伊在一起吗 -是的 |
[17:03] | Ask him where they put the bomb. | 快问他他们把炸弹放哪了 |
[17:07] | Mo, I got to call you back. | 莫 我晚点再打给你 |
[17:10] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么名堂 |
[17:31] | Wait, wait, you can’t think… | 等等 等等 你不会以为… |
[17:43] | Did your guys get Ian? | 你们抓住伊恩了吗 |
[17:44] | He’s in custody, but I need you | 他已经被逮捕了 但我要你 |
[17:46] | to pull over right now, Henry. | 现在就靠边停车 亨利 |
[17:47] | No. I got to get farther out. | 不 我得开得更远一点 |
[17:49] | I can get you a team, but… | 我可以给你调一队人来 但… |
[18:33] | I like basketball and children. | 我喜欢篮球 喜欢孩子 |
[18:36] | I take care of kids through my church. | 我在教堂照顾孩子们 |
[18:39] | How did you get this? | 你们这个视频是哪来的 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry, that’s classified. | 抱歉 这个要保密 |
[18:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Can you at least tell me where she is? | 你能不能至少告诉我 她在哪 |
[18:48] | Well, unfortunately, the file doesn’t pinpoint | 不幸的是 这份文件并没有指明 |
[18:51] | an exact location. | 确切的位置 |
[18:53] | I can tell you only that it came out of Kyrgyzstan. | 我只能告诉你 视频来自吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[18:57] | Kyrgyzstan? | 吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[18:59] | Kyr… | 吉尔… |
[19:02] | You see how she mentioned | 你看到吧 他们都要把她卖到 |
[19:03] | her church when they’re about | 伊斯兰国去的时候 |
[19:04] | to sell her off to ISIS? | 她还提到了她的教堂 |
[19:07] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的好女儿 |
[19:17] | How’s Bob? | 鲍勃怎样了 |
[19:19] | Thought we might see him today. | 我以为我们今天会见到他 |
[19:20] | His heart’s not good. | 他的心脏不太好 |
[19:23] | I’m not gonna get his hopes up | 既然我们又没法让她回来 |
[19:24] | if we’re just gonna let her slip away again. | 我不想燃起他的希望 |
[19:29] | Diane, | 戴安 |
[19:32] | while you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[19:34] | I actually have a small favor to ask you. | 其实我想请你帮我个小小的忙 |
[19:40] | Madam Secretary, you remember Diane Cramer. | 国务卿女士 你还记得戴安·克莱默吧 |
[19:42] | – Hello. – Hi, Diane. | -你好 -你好 戴安 |
[19:44] | Diane, this is Jeri Whittaker and, of course, | 戴安 这位是杰瑞·惠特克 当然 |
[19:46] | Ashley Whittaker. | 这位是艾希丽·惠特克 |
[19:48] | My daughter is a big fan. | 我女儿是你的超级粉丝 |
[19:49] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:51] | Well, I think your daughter is just amazing. | 我觉得你女儿真是太棒了 |
[19:53] | I wish she could hear you say that. | 我真希望她能听到你这样说 |
[19:56] | I was just explaining to Mrs. Cramer, | 我刚才正在跟克莱默夫人说 |
[19:59] | Ashley, we hope that you’ll join us on a mission to help | 艾希丽 我们希望你能参与我们的任务 |
[20:03] | other girls like her daughter. | 去帮助一些像她女儿一样的女孩子 |
[20:05] | So is it like a hostage situation? | 所以她们是被劫为人质了吗 |
[20:08] | We can’t go into too much detail, | 我们不能告诉你太多的细节 |
[20:10] | but I wanted you to meet a mother | 但我希望你能见见这位母亲 |
[20:12] | whose daughter was taken | 她女儿被劫走了 |
[20:13] | by the criminals we’re trying to stop. | 我们在设法抓住罪犯 |
[20:15] | They can’t tell us anything. | 他们什么都不能告诉我们 |
[20:17] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[20:18] | Security clearances are frustrating. | 保密问题是很烦人的 |
[20:22] | I worked in Intelligence. | 我在情报局工作过 |
[20:23] | There were a lot of times I wanted to tell people things | 很多次我都想跟别人说实情 |
[20:27] | that I couldn’t, | 但我不能说 |
[20:29] | not even my family. | 甚至不能跟家人说 |
[20:30] | But I didn’t, because security is a bond of trust. | 我做到了 因为安全以信任为纽带 |
[20:34] | And I hope you know, Ashley, that we would protect you | 我希望你知道 艾希丽 出于同样的信任 |
[20:37] | with that same bond of trust. | 我们也会保护你的安全 |
[20:39] | We appreciate all the effort you’re going to. | 我们很赞赏你们要做的努力 |
[20:42] | And I am so sorry | 我也对你女儿的事 |
[20:44] | for your daughter. She’s a beautiful person | 表示很抱歉 她那么漂亮 |
[20:47] | who doesn’t deserve what happened to her. | 不该遇到这种事的 |
[20:49] | But you understand, | 但你要理解 |
[20:50] | I have to protect my girl, too. | 我也得保护我的女儿 |
[20:51] | Of course we understand. | 我们当然会理解 |
[20:53] | Uh, can I just say… | 我能不能说一句… |
[20:55] | Part of me will never forgive these people | 我内心里一部分永远不会原谅那些 |
[20:57] | for not paying Lara’s ransom. | 不肯为劳拉支付赎金的人 |
[20:59] | But another part knows they did what they had to | 但我内心的另一部分知道他们也是在尽职 |
[21:04] | to make sure these monsters | 他们不能让那些禽兽 |
[21:05] | don’t take someone else’s daughter. | 再去劫持别人家的女儿 |
[21:07] | I appreciate that. | 我很赞赏你的想法 |
[21:09] | But baiting sex traffickers | 但要献出我女儿 |
[21:12] | by sending in my daughter… | 去诱骗那些性交易贩子… |
[21:13] | That’s how you get them. | 只有这样才能逮到他们 |
[21:16] | They’re saying they’ll protect me. | 他们说他们会保护我的 |
[21:19] | I want to go. | 我想去做这件事 |
[21:22] | I want to go. | 我想去做这件事 |
[21:28] | It happened just outside of Groveton | 爆炸发生于今天下午两点十五分左右 |
[21:31] | around 2:15 this afternoon. | 格罗顿市区外 |
[21:32] | Residents as far as Rose Hill said they felt the explosion | 玫瑰山的居民称一辆装载致命炸药的卡车 |
[21:35] | as a truck, loaded with a deadly bomb, | 驶过一处空地时爆炸 |
[21:37] | drove into a field, where it exploded. | 居民们均感到爆炸的威力 |
[21:39] | I-I’m watching it right now. | 我正在看呢 |
[21:40] | What the hell happened? | 到底是怎么回事啊 |
[21:41] | Believe it or not, it was damage control. | 随你信不信 这是损害控制 |
[21:43] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[21:44] | I know, but I can’t defend a situation | 我知道 但我没法为一个 |
[21:46] | where I had no choice. | 我没有选择的情况作辩护 |
[21:47] | Then you need to find a new situation. | 那你就得另找一个新的情况 |
[21:49] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | Can you explain to me why | 你能不能给我解释一下为什么 |
[21:52] | the ethics professor… the injured ethics professor… | 是你这个伦理学教授…受伤的伦理学教授 |
[21:57] | is the guy driving the truck with the bomb in it? | 开着那辆装着炸弹的卡车 |
[21:59] | Believe me, if I had had any other option, | 相信我吧 如果我有别的选择 |
[22:01] | I would’ve taken it. | 我一定不会这么做的 |
[22:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:05] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[22:07] | Really? I mean, you didn’t, | 真的吗 我是说 你没有… |
[22:10] | you didn’t re-injure something? | 你没又伤到哪里吧 |
[22:11] | I promise I’m just the same | 我保证 我还是 |
[22:13] | slightly lame guy that you saw this morning. | 你早上看到的那个轻微跛脚的家伙 |
[22:16] | The mission’s not in such great shape, though. | 不过 那个任务的结果就不太妙了 |
[22:19] | They raided the compound, | 他们突袭了基地 |
[22:19] | but we missed some key members. | 但有几位关键成员我们没抓住 |
[22:21] | How’s your asset? | 你的线人怎么样了 |
[22:23] | Let’s just say it’s gonna be an interesting debrief tomorrow. | 这么说吧 明天的盘问会可麻烦了 |
[22:27] | The kids are here, I should go. | 孩子们来了 我该挂了 |
[22:29] | Tell them no drinking. | 跟他们说不许喝酒 |
[22:30] | Not one drop, I mean it. | 一滴都不行 我说真的 |
[22:32] | Except for you, Jack Ryan. | 除了你 杰克·雷恩 |
[22:34] | You should probably drink. | 你大概是得喝点 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I’m already on that. | 是啊 我已经喝起来了 |
[22:37] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[22:39] | Will you tell him | 你能不能跟他说 |
[22:40] | wearing sneakers to a formal event isn’t… | 正式场合穿球鞋跟他以为的酷炫… |
[22:41] | They’re fine. | 球鞋挺好的 |
[22:42] | – even close to as cool as he thinks it is? – They’re fine. | -八竿子打不着 -球鞋挺好的 |
[22:45] | I’m a little more concerned about the dress. | 我更担心你的裙子 |
[22:47] | – Exactly. Right? – What’s wrong with my dress? | -就是 可不吗 -我的裙子怎么了 |
[22:48] | Well, it’s cold outside. | 外面很冷 |
[22:50] | Dad, it’s an homage to Andre Courrages. | 爸爸 这是对安德烈·科黑金的致敬 |
[22:52] | It’s not gonna keep you warm, Noodle. | 这样不保暖 小面面 |
[22:54] | You could… just wear a sweater or something. | 你可以…穿件毛衣什么的 |
[22:56] | Absolutely not. | 我才不要呢 |
[22:58] | Master Newton has arrived. | 牛顿大师到了哦 |
[23:09] | Hey, Thad. | 萨德 |
[23:11] | Come in. You look awesome. | 快进来 你看起来真棒 |
[23:13] | Thanks. Cool dress. | 谢谢 你的裙子不错 |
[23:15] | Thanks. I made it. | 谢谢 是我自己做的 |
[23:19] | Um, come meet my dad. | 过来见见我爸 |
[23:22] | You must be Thad. | 你就是萨德吧 |
[23:22] | Nice to meet you, Mr. McCord. | 很高兴见到你 麦考德先生 |
[23:25] | Looks like you hit a tough slope. | 看来你撞上了一个坚硬的斜坡 |
[23:26] | More like a tough Prius, actually. | 其实是一辆坚硬的普锐斯 |
[23:28] | How did you get here, by the way? | 对了 你是怎么过来的 |
[23:30] | I drove. It’s my Range Rover right out front. | 开车来的 停在外面的是我的路虎揽胜 |
[23:32] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[23:33] | Uh, do you mind if I see your driver’s license, please? | 我能看看你的驾照吗 |
[23:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[23:42] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们儿 |
[23:45] | Okay, you’re all set. | 好了 没问题了 |
[23:47] | – You guys have a nice time. – Thanks. | -祝你们玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[23:51] | Noodle, coat. | 面面 穿上外套 |
[23:55] | That would be Piper. | 那是派珀 |
[23:57] | Her rideshare is here. | 她的共乘车到了 |
[23:58] | You want her to come in so you can scan her ID, | 你要不要让她进来 扫描她的身份证 |
[24:01] | you know, make sure it’s…? | 以确保她… |
[24:02] | – You know what? – Yeah? No? | -我跟你说 -什么 不用吗 |
[24:04] | No? That’s what I thought, right. | 真的不用吗 我也是这么想的 |
[24:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:09] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[24:11] | Is Kyrgyzstan cooperating with the raids? | 吉尔吉斯斯坦配合突袭吗 |
[24:13] | It seems like it. | 好像是的 |
[24:14] | Nothing on our screens, | 我们看不出什么具体情况 |
[24:15] | but we heard they busted some brothels | 但我们听说他们搜查了几家妓院 |
[24:16] | and raided two houses in Tajikistan. | 并且突袭了两处塔吉克斯坦的房子 |
[24:18] | Not exactly the massive crackdown we were hoping for. | 不是我们期待的那种大型镇压 |
[24:22] | Several Uzbek mafia leaders are on the run. | 几个乌兹别克黑手党首领正在逃亡 |
[24:24] | We’re tracking them to the checkpoint at the border. | 我们会追踪他们到边境检查站 |
[24:26] | – Any word on Lara Cramer? – Nothing yet. | -劳拉·克莱默有什么消息吗 -还没有 |
[24:29] | In happier news, | 好消息是 |
[24:29] | I have no idea how President Nogoyev’s birthday party | 我不知道诺戈耶夫总统的生日派对怎么搞 |
[24:32] | is going because there’s zero mention of it online. | 因为网上没有任何人提到这事 |
[24:34] | 20 bucks says Nogoyev got an ice sculpture of himself. | 赌二十块 诺戈耶夫给自己整了座冰雕 |
[24:37] | And watch himself melt? | 然后看着自己融化吗 |
[24:41] | Well, it looks like they’re approaching the checkpoint. | 看起来他们正在接近检查站了 |
[24:42] | These are the mafia bosses? | 这些就是黑手党老大吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah, in the SUVs. | 是的 在越野车里的就是 |
[24:45] | What’s that? What are we seeing? | 那是什么 那些车是干什么的 |
[24:47] | Bishkek police, | 看起来像是 |
[24:47] | – it looks like. – They’re blocking the operation. | -比什凯克警方 -他们在阻止行动 |
[24:50] | Mafia must have paid them off. Blake? | 黑手党一定买通了他们 |
[24:52] | – I’m calling Director Doherty. – No, no, no, no, no! | -我这就给多尔蒂主任打电话 -别 别 |
[24:53] | – Wait. Wait. What are they doing? – No! No! No! | -等等 他们在干什么 -别 别 |
[24:54] | – The police are letting them get away? – Unbelievable. | -警方就这样放了他们吗 -难以置信 |
[24:56] | You know what? Forget Doherty. | 别给多尔蒂打电话了 |
[24:57] | – I want President Nogoyev. – Uh, ma’am… | -我要和诺戈耶夫总统通话 -国务卿 |
[24:59] | I don’t care about his stupid birthday party. | 我才不管他有什么白痴生日派对 |
[25:01] | No. Ma’am, you’ll be putting | 不 国务卿 你这样会把 |
[25:02] | Ashley at risk. We have to wait until she’s gone. | 艾希丽置于险地 我们得等她离开再说 |
[25:08] | And you let him? | 你就让他那么做了 |
[25:09] | Her mom’s the secretary of state. | 她妈是一国的国务卿 |
[25:11] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[25:13] | You can’t take a picture | 你不能随便给 |
[25:13] | of somebody’s state-issued ID. That’s, like, a… | 别人的证件拍照 这有点… |
[25:16] | an invasion of your civil rights. | 侵犯公民权利 |
[25:18] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[25:18] | If I was her dad, I’d be paranoid, too. | 如果我是她爸 我也会这么多疑 |
[25:21] | You should have shown him all those crazy texts she sent you. | 你应该让他看看她给你发的那些疯狂短信 |
[25:23] | What’s with that dress? | 那条裙子又是怎么回事 |
[25:25] | I know, man. | 谁说不是呢 |
[25:25] | Like, who wears something like that? | 谁会穿成那样 |
[25:27] | It’s, like, dude, let me work for you. | 就好像在说 伙计 让我来为你服务吧 |
[25:38] | Okay, so, the embassy in Bishkek promises they will either | 比什凯克大使馆承诺他们要么 |
[25:43] | get Ashley safely on a plane, or to the embassy. | 把艾希丽安全送上飞机 要么送到大使馆 |
[25:45] | On a plane. Please. | 最好送上飞机 |
[25:47] | Well, for what it’s worth, both NGOs think | 不管怎样 两家非政府机构都认为 |
[25:49] | the president had nothing to do with the police interference. | 总统并没有指挥警方进行干预 |
[25:52] | At least not directly. | 至少没直接那么做 |
[25:54] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[25:55] | He’s shocked to hear there’s gambling in Casablanca. | 他对于卡萨布兰卡发生的赌博很是震惊 |
[25:59] | They just got a house in Kyrgyzstan. | 他们刚在吉尔吉斯斯坦发现一间房子 |
[26:00] | Major trafficking site. | 是主要非法交易地点 |
[26:05] | So? | 结果怎样 |
[26:07] | Ma’am, the house was empty. | 国务卿 房子是空的 |
[26:09] | Looks like they got there too late. | 看来他们来晚了 |
[26:10] | They’re tracking a truck | 他们一小时前追踪到 |
[26:11] | that left the site about an hour ago. They think | 一辆停在那里的卡车 他们认为 |
[26:12] | it has the girls in it. | 那些女孩就在里面 |
[26:15] | Probably too much to hope that Lara’s in there. | 希望劳拉就在里面是不是有点想多了 |
[26:23] | – Where’s the driver? – I don’t know. | -司机哪去了 -没看到 |
[26:24] | It’s just been idling there. | 就是这么空停着 |
[26:25] | Probably got tipped like everybody else and took off. | 可能和其他人一样得到消息 逃走了 |
[26:28] | Well, at least we’ll rescue whoever is inside. | 至少我们能解救卡车里面的人 |
[27:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:27] | There was a, … a truck. | 有一辆… 卡车 |
[27:32] | It was full of girls. | 里面装满了女孩子 |
[27:36] | They suffocated. | 都被闷死了 |
[27:40] | Oh, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[27:46] | That, | 那个 |
[27:48] | that girl… | 那个女孩… |
[27:52] | That missionary that was kidnapped last year… | 去年被绑架的那个传教士 |
[27:57] | Lara Cramer. | 劳拉·克莱默 |
[27:59] | Did she…? | 她也… |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:14] | Ugh. I have a headache from that driver’s cologne. | 那个司机的古龙水闻得真头疼 |
[28:17] | Sorry you didn’t get date raped. | 抱歉你约会时没被强奸 |
[28:19] | What? | 你说什么 |
[28:21] | Nothing. Thad Newton’s a jerk. | 没什么 萨德·牛顿就是个混蛋 |
[28:23] | You’re-you’re lucky he ditched you. | 你应该为他甩了你而感到庆幸 |
[28:26] | He didn’t ditch me. I ditched him. | 不是他甩了我 是我甩了他 |
[28:28] | Did he say something about me? | 他有说我什么吗 |
[28:29] | Wait. Why did you ditch him? | 等等 你为什么甩了他 |
[28:32] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[28:34] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[28:35] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 就是些… |
[28:38] | dumb guy stuff about how much you wanted him, | 浑话 说你有多喜欢他之类的 |
[28:40] | and-and something about your dress. | 还有关于你裙子的事 |
[28:43] | What age do we live in? | 我们这是什么时代 |
[28:44] | I-I can’t ask a guy out without getting dragged to some room? | 约会就一定要上床吗 |
[28:47] | Wait. What?! | 等等 什么 |
[28:51] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[28:54] | He kept trying to get me into Julia Hursky’s room with him. | 他一直拉着我进朱莉娅·赫斯基的房间 |
[28:58] | When I finally told him to stop, he… he got all mad. | 我跟他说别这样 他… 他就生气了 |
[29:04] | Where do they even get these ideas? | 他们这些想法都是哪来的 |
[29:07] | Well… | 这… |
[29:10] | he said you sent him a bunch of texts | 他说你给他发了一堆短信 |
[29:13] | or something. | 还是什么 |
[29:14] | So, you talked to him? | 所以 你找他谈过了 |
[29:15] | No. I-I was in the bathroom. | 没 我当时在洗手间 |
[29:16] | And you said nothing? | 你什么也没说 |
[29:18] | Come on. You heard Mom. He’s a senator’s kid. | 别这样 你也听妈说了 他是参议员之子 |
[29:20] | – I can’t do… – No. Don’t even. | -我不能… -别 有什么好解释的 |
[29:21] | You know what? Last time | 还记得吗 上次 |
[29:21] | I wanted to punch somebody for saying stuff | 我想揍一个说斯蒂芬坏话的家伙 |
[29:23] | about Stevie, Dad told me “No”! | 老爸告诉我 “不要” |
[29:24] | – So… – Well, he was wrong. | -所以… -他错了 |
[29:25] | He’s an ethics professor! | 他是伦理学教授 |
[29:27] | Who’s not a girl! | 但他不是女孩 他不明白 |
[29:29] | I’m not saying punch him, | 我没说要揍他 |
[29:31] | but say something. | 但至少说点什么 |
[29:39] | Guys like Thad are everywhere, but guys like you | 萨德这种人比比皆是 但是你这种人 |
[29:42] | are the reason they get away with it every day. | 让他们能这么做却不用承担任何后果 |
[29:51] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[29:52] | Was there any offer to negotiate | 在劳拉被杀之前 |
[29:53] | for Lara’s release before she was killed? | 有谈过任何关于释放她的条件吗 |
[29:55] | Lara died along with 43 other victims in a tragic accident. | 劳拉在这次惨剧和其他43名被害者一同遇难 |
[29:59] | Uh, as I said, there was no prior contact. | 如我所言 事前没有任何沟通 |
[30:01] | Daisy, this morning, | 黛西 今天早晨 |
[30:03] | actress Ashley Whittaker tweeted | 演员艾希丽·惠特克发推 |
[30:04] | that she “Played a crucial part” In the raid | 说她在发生在吉尔吉斯斯坦的 |
[30:06] | on several brothels in Kyrgyzstan. | 几起妓院袭击中 “扮演重要角色” |
[30:08] | Can you elaborate? | 你能详细说说吗 |
[30:09] | Ashley Whittaker participated | 艾希丽·惠特克参与了此次 |
[30:11] | in a diplomatic exchange as part | 和吉尔吉斯斯坦的诺戈耶夫总统 |
[30:12] | of an agreement with President Nogoyev of Kyrgyzstan. | 达成的部分外交协议 |
[30:14] | But… | 但是… |
[30:15] | Will Ashley Whittaker be honored for her bravery? | 艾希丽·惠特克会因其英勇之举得到嘉奖吗 |
[30:16] | I think you’re losing sight of the story here. | 我觉得你把重点搞错了 |
[30:18] | The brave men and women of the FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team, | 联邦局人质救援队中英勇的男男女女们 |
[30:21] | Delta Force and several NGOs liberated hundreds of victims | 三角洲部队和一些非政府部门在五个国家 |
[30:25] | of human trafficking in five countries. | 解救了数以百计的贩卖人口 |
[30:27] | Asiya Dominjon, | 阿希亚·多米琼 |
[30:28] | Zarrin Burkhanov, Sholah Karimov | 扎林·布尔哈诺夫 索拉·卡里莫夫 |
[30:31] | and many other girls you’ve never heard of are alive. | 以及其他你们从未耳闻的姑娘们活了下来 |
[30:34] | That doesn’t diminish the loss of Ashley Whittaker. | 这并没有消除艾希丽·惠特克的死 |
[30:37] | No. | 不是 |
[30:38] | Not Ashley. Ashley’s fine. | 不是艾希丽 艾希丽没事 |
[30:40] | I meant Lara. | 我是说劳拉 |
[30:40] | It doesn’t diminish the loss of Lara Cramer. | 并没有消除劳拉·克莱默的死 |
[30:43] | That’s my statement. Thanks, everybody. | 这就是我的声明 谢谢 大家 |
[30:47] | Tell me again how you got to the mall. | 再和我讲一遍你是怎么去的商场 |
[30:50] | When I heard they were making a supply run, | 当我听说他们正准备一趟货物运输 |
[30:52] | I volunteered, hoping we could meet. | 我毛遂自荐 希望我们能见一面 |
[30:54] | And whose truck was it? | 那是谁的卡车 |
[30:56] | Some guy named Reed. | 一个叫里德的家伙 |
[30:58] | You didn’t think to look in the back? | 你没想过看眼后备箱吗 |
[30:59] | Look, I-I just wanted to get out of there | 听我说 我只想在谁改变主意前 |
[31:00] | before somebody changed their mind. | 赶快离开那里 |
[31:02] | The two elders… | 两位元老 |
[31:03] | Abbott and Slattery… where are they? | 阿博特和斯莱特瑞… 他们去哪了 |
[31:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:06] | They-they were talking about meeting with this doctor. | 他们说要见一个医生 |
[31:10] | Sanders or Saunders. | 山德斯还是桑德斯的 |
[31:12] | What does this doctor do? | 这个医生是干什么的 |
[31:14] | Is that where they got the DMT? | 就是从他那里得到的二甲色胺吗 |
[31:16] | – I don’t know. – When you had these visions, | -我不知道 -你出现这些幻觉时 |
[31:18] | – what did you think was happening? – Like I said, | -你有什么感觉 -像我之前所说 |
[31:20] | uh, fever, sleep deprivation, | 发烧 睡眠不足 |
[31:22] | but I was able to push through that. | 但是我能坚持住 |
[31:24] | I was in control. | 我能控制局面 |
[31:25] | Except they sent you to a shopping mall | 只是他们把一个炸弹放你卡车后备箱 |
[31:28] | with a bomb in the back of your truck. | 派你来商场 |
[31:30] | Were you in control then, Ian? | 那个在你意料之中吗 伊恩 |
[31:32] | No, no. | 没有 |
[31:34] | They played me. | 我被他们耍了 |
[31:36] | And they almost… | 他们差点… |
[31:38] | made me a suicide bomber… that’s on me. | 让我成了人肉炸弹…这是我的错 |
[31:40] | But, look, I-I know you can’t trust me, | 但是 听着 我知道你们不相信我 |
[31:43] | but I’m telling you this was just the beginning. | 但是我告诉你们这只是个开始 |
[31:48] | Of what? | 什么开始 |
[31:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:53] | But-but you have to stop it before it happens. | 但是你们必须阻止其发生 |
[32:01] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[32:03] | Morning, Nadine. | 早上好 纳丁 |
[32:04] | I-I’m sorry. I didn’t get through | 抱歉 我都没看完 |
[32:06] | your budget memo. | 你的预算备忘录 |
[32:09] | Frankly, I’m surprised I was able to write it. | 老实说 我都吃惊自己能写出来 |
[32:14] | I think this morning | 我觉得今天早上 |
[32:15] | we’re all gonna have to compartmentalize. | 我们都得分清楚了 |
[32:18] | Yes. Well, um, about that. | 没错 关于这个 |
[32:20] | News coverage of Lara Cramer may include | 关于劳拉·克莱默的新闻报道可能会涉及到 |
[32:24] | – some passionate remarks by Daisy… – I saw. | -黛西的一些激烈言论 -我看过了 |
[32:27] | from this morning’s conference. | 今早的会议中 |
[32:29] | She mentioned some of the victims by name. | 她提到一些受害者的名字 |
[32:31] | Ma’am, I’m so sorry. | 国务卿 我很抱歉 |
[32:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:34] | They started circling the story about how Ashley Whittaker | 他们开始反复讲述艾希丽 |
[32:36] | was the real hero and I lost it. | 是怎么一位英雄 然后我就失控了 |
[32:38] | All right. We’ll deal at the fallout, uh, from that later, | 没事 我们过后再解决这个问题 |
[32:41] | but where’s Blake? | 但是布莱克去哪了 |
[32:43] | Uh, he left a message he was running late. | 他留言说他晚点到 |
[32:46] | Blake’s running late? | 布莱克晚点到 |
[32:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 国务卿 |
[32:52] | Let’s try to focus. | 大家打起精神 |
[32:54] | This morning’s budget memo | 今早的预算备忘录中包含 |
[32:56] | reflects some last minute changes | 今天下午听证会之前 |
[32:58] | before our hearing this afternoon. | 做出的一些紧急变更 |
[33:01] | Senator McDowell | 麦克道尔议员 |
[33:02] | is going to be challenging our international adoption program. | 对我们的国际收养计划提出了质疑 |
[33:06] | On what grounds? | 理由是什么 |
[33:08] | His office didn’t say. | 他的办公室还没说 |
[33:10] | But we’ll be ready for any and all attacks. | 但是我们得事先准备好应对所有攻击 |
[33:13] | But why? Why should we have to defend | 可是为什么 为什么我们要 |
[33:15] | a program that provides a home for street kids in India? | 为印度街头小孩提供住所的计划做辩护 |
[33:19] | Senator McDowell | 麦克道尔议员 |
[33:20] | ran his campaign on fiscal responsibility, | 准备以政财责任这点来开展他的竞选活动 |
[33:24] | so I’m guessing that he’ll challenge our program | 所以我猜他对我们计划的质疑 |
[33:28] | on the grounds that it diverts funds… | 会从占据资金下手… |
[33:32] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[33:33] | I worked with his chief of staff. He’s not doing this. | 我和他的参谋长共事过 他不能这么做 |
[33:36] | Stop. You can’t go there. | 站住 你不能去 |
[33:37] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[33:42] | None of this is easy today. | 今天的问题都不容易 |
[33:46] | But we have a budget to pass, | 但我们要通过预算 |
[33:48] | and we need to pull it together | 我们需要振作起来 |
[33:50] | and fight for a lot of programs that matter. | 为重要的项目而战 |
[33:53] | Do they? Does any of this matter? | 重要吗 这些哪个重要 |
[33:55] | All our big meetings and political positioning, | 我们这些大会还有政治立场 |
[33:57] | is any of it gonna save one person | 哪一个能救 |
[33:59] | who shouldn’t die today? | 今天本不该死的人 |
[34:14] | We’re still questioning VFF members, | 我们还在审问弗吉尼亚野战队成员 |
[34:16] | but I think we got something good from Conroy. | 但我觉得我们从康罗伊那儿得到了有用信息 |
[34:19] | And you trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[34:19] | I do. Group leaders have been meeting | 我相信 那些团体领袖一直在和一位 |
[34:21] | with a doctor named Sanders, or Saunders. | 医生见面 不知道叫山德斯还是桑德斯 |
[34:24] | We looked everywhere, private clinics, hospitals. | 我们到处都找了 私人诊所 医院 |
[34:27] | It’s just too big of an area, too common of a name. | 但地方太大 名字又太常见 |
[34:29] | But when forensics came back from the gear | 但当鉴证部门检查 |
[34:30] | that was seized during the raid, we found this. | 突击缴获的枪械时发现了这个 |
[34:33] | Chemical, radiological, explosives. | 化学品 放射性材料 爆炸物 |
[34:36] | We also ran for bio. | 我们还碰到了生物病毒 |
[34:37] | We found trace amounts | 我们发现微量 |
[34:39] | of low pathogenic avian influenza. | 低致病性禽流感病毒 |
[34:41] | – How bad is that? – So far, limited to birds. | -有多糟 -到目前为止 仅局限在禽类 |
[34:43] | But that sent us into another direction | 但这名字也给我们指了新方向 |
[34:47] | with the name, and we got this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[34:51] | Bill Zanner. | 比尔·赞纳 |
[34:52] | Microbiologist, Division of Select Agents | 一位微生物学家 疾病防治中心 |
[34:55] | and Toxins of the CDC. | 精选药剂与毒素部门的 |
[34:57] | These guys work with the worst of the worst. | 这些家伙打交道的是最最糟糕的东西 |
[34:59] | Zanner’s specialty | 赞纳的专长是 |
[35:00] | is viral genetic mutation, specifically tracking | 病毒性基因突变 特别是追踪 |
[35:03] | how LPAI becomes HPAI. | 低致病性禽流感如何转变成高致病性禽流感 |
[35:05] | High pathogenic avian influenza. | 高致病性禽流感 |
[35:08] | Extremely contagious. | 具有极高的传染性 |
[35:09] | Extremely deadly. | 极高的致死率 |
[35:11] | He’s been working in an off-radar lab in Oregon, | 他之前在俄勒冈州的一个隐蔽的实验室工作 |
[35:13] | until he started posting | 后来他开始在网上 |
[35:14] | this really crazy conspiracy stuff on the Web, | 发表疯狂的阴谋论 |
[35:17] | and then the CDC targeted him for investigation. | 然后疾病防治中心把他作为调查目标 |
[35:19] | He disappeared before we could even get into it, | 我们还没来得及介入 他就消失了 |
[35:22] | and less than a month after he had left, | 他离开后不到一个月 |
[35:24] | they’d noticed some avian flu missing from his lab. | 他们发现他实验室的一些禽流感病毒不见了 |
[35:27] | Now, this never happens at the CDC, | 这之前在疾病控制中心从未发生过 |
[35:29] | and it’s basically impossible… | 而这基本上是不可能的 |
[35:31] | Unless you’re someone with a high clearance. | 除非你拥有高级权限 |
[35:33] | He’s been off the grid ever since. | 他从那时起就消失了 |
[35:34] | I think he’s our guy. | 我觉得他就是我们要找的人 |
[35:36] | So we’ve got key members | 我们知道了弗吉尼亚野战军 |
[35:37] | of the VFF still at large, | 的核心成员依旧在逃 |
[35:39] | possibly working in conjunction with the guy most qualified | 很可能和能制造生物武器的人 |
[35:42] | to create some biological nightmare, | 一起合作 |
[35:45] | which he may already have in his possession? | 而且他很可能已经把病毒拿到手了 |
[35:50] | I’m so worried about that test. | 我好担心那个测验 |
[35:54] | Um, guys, I’ll see you later, okay? | 再见 各位 待会儿见 |
[35:56] | – Yeah, bye. – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 -再见 |
[35:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[35:59] | Hi. Uh, no. | 嗨 不 |
[36:00] | – I was just fixing something. – Oh, my God, Jason. | -我在修东西呢 -天呐 杰森 |
[36:02] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[36:04] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么 |
[36:05] | I was standing up for you. | 我在支持你 |
[36:06] | Just like you said; it’s what you wanted. | 就像你所说的 那是你想要的 |
[36:08] | What is that supposed to say? | 那是什么意思 |
[36:09] | What? It says “Slut-shamer.” | 什么 那是 贱人骗子 |
[36:11] | That’s what Piper called him when I told her about it, | 我告诉派珀之后 是她这么叫他的 |
[36:13] | so I… you know. | 所以 |
[36:16] | You realize that by calling him a slut-shamer, | 你应该知道 叫他贱人骗子 |
[36:18] | you’re saying that I’m a slut. | 就是在说我是个贱人 |
[36:20] | Well, you know what? That’s an okay thing to be, | 你知道吗 没事的 |
[36:22] | because sexuality is power, which threatens the patriarchy. | 因为性欲是权力 也威胁着父权社会 |
[36:26] | – So… – I get that Piper’s got you woke, | -所以 -我知道派珀让你觉醒 |
[36:29] | but I wasn’t being a slut at all. | 但我根本就不是贱人 |
[36:31] | – What the hell? – Run. | -怎么回事 -快跑 |
[36:33] | Run, run. | 快跑 |
[36:38] | Hey, Thad. | 萨德 |
[36:43] | Diane. Hi. | 戴安 |
[36:44] | It’s Nadine from the State Department. | 我是国务院的纳丁 |
[36:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:49] | Um, I-I just wanted to reach out | 我只是想 |
[36:52] | to extend our deepest condolences | 对于劳拉的离开 |
[36:56] | for your loss of Lara. | 表达我们最深切的慰问 |
[37:05] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | There you are. | 你们在这啊 |
[37:30] | I-I couldn’t find anybody. | 我找不到一个人 |
[37:31] | Oh, ma’am. I-I’m so sorry I was late. | 国务卿女士 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[37:33] | No, no. Don’t worry about it. | 没事儿 |
[37:33] | I just wanted to let you all know the good news. | 我只想告诉你们好消息 |
[37:36] | Foreign Relations Committee | 外交委员会 |
[37:38] | passed the State Authorization Bill in record time. | 打破纪录通过了授权法案 |
[37:42] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是的 |
[37:44] | That’s excellent news. | 真是好消息 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:47] | Senator McDowell backed down | 麦克道尔参议员没刁难 |
[37:49] | off the international adoption program. | 跨国领养项目 |
[37:51] | There’s still gonna be a few cuts, | 预算还是会有些裁减 |
[37:53] | but everything’s getting reduced, so… | 但一切都在减少 所以… |
[37:56] | I’ll work on a press release. | 我来负责新闻发布 |
[38:02] | This is a win, guys. | 这是胜利 同志们 |
[38:14] | Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[38:19] | I just got off the phone with Diane Cramer. | 我刚和戴安·克莱默结束通话 |
[38:26] | That must have been hard. | 那一定很不容易 |
[38:34] | Could I ask you to come into my office? | 能到我的办公室来一下吗 |
[38:37] | And then bring the team with you, | 带上你的团队一起 |
[38:38] | will you, please? | 好吗 |
[38:48] | We’ve all seen the worst of humanity in this job. | 我们都从这项工作中看到了人性最糟的一面 |
[38:53] | Political executions, | 政治处决 |
[38:55] | stonings, kids getting shot. | 石刑 枪杀儿童 |
[39:00] | So I guess I’m wondering | 所以我猜 我在思考 |
[39:03] | why this is the one that’s doing us in. | 为什么这让我们崩溃 |
[39:06] | Ma’am, I’ve not been myself. | 国务卿女士 我状态不好 |
[39:08] | I apologize about the press conference. | 关于新闻发布会 我很抱歉 |
[39:08] | I know I’ve not been functioning. | 我知道我没有起到良好的作用 |
[39:11] | Stop. I’m not calling anybody out | 停 我不是在指责你们 |
[39:13] | or taking anybody to task. | 或者给你们布置任务 |
[39:14] | I’m… | 我 |
[39:15] | I’m really asking. | 我真的是在发问 |
[39:20] | I’ll say it. | 我来回答 |
[39:22] | Those reporters were right. | 那些记者是对的 |
[39:23] | They thought we blew it, and we did. | 他们认为我们搞砸了 我们的确如此 |
[39:25] | You saw those SUVs disappear into the shadows, | 你们看到那些越野车消失在黑暗中 |
[39:28] | and they got away with it. | 他们逃跑了 |
[39:30] | And we just watched. | 我们就那么看着 |
[39:31] | I get that. I-I really do, but… | 我明白 我真的明白 但 |
[39:34] | I make binders about clean water | 我做了有关清洁水源 |
[39:37] | and global food shortages, | 以及全球食物短缺的文件夹 |
[39:39] | and I track phone calls, | 我追踪电话 |
[39:40] | and I stay five steps ahead of a very busy person. | 我领先一个大忙人五步 |
[39:43] | And when people ask what I do, | 当人们问我做了什么 |
[39:45] | I say I’m saving the world one binder at a time. | 我说我一个文件夹一个文件夹得拯救世界 |
[39:50] | But… I don’t know, | 但 我不知道 |
[39:53] | maybe I’m just making binders. | 可能我就只是在制作活页夹 |
[39:56] | It’s the abyss. | 这是个无底洞 |
[39:58] | We can dance around it. | 我们能绕着它跳舞 |
[40:00] | We can call it something else and pretend it’s not there, | 我们可以把它称作其他 假装它不存在 |
[40:02] | but it is there. | 但它的确存在 |
[40:06] | Look, when you came here, | 你刚来时 |
[40:09] | you broke a lot of rules. | 打破了很多规则 |
[40:11] | And things got done. | 完成了很多事情 |
[40:13] | And now, to go back | 现在 回到 |
[40:15] | to bureaucracy and budget cuts, | 官僚政治和预算削减上 |
[40:17] | while-while stuff like that happens… | 像那样的事发生时 |
[40:22] | I want to slay dragons, ma’am, | 我想要杀龙 国务卿女士 |
[40:24] | not play whack-a-mole with evil. | 不是跟坏人玩打地鼠 |
[40:30] | Sometimes making evil have to duck and find another hole | 有时让坏人需要另找一个洞藏身 |
[40:36] | is the best we’re gonna do. | 就是我们能做到的最好程度 |
[40:40] | Somebody sent me this after one of the terrorist attacks. | 有人在一次恐怖袭击后送了我这个 |
[40:45] | It’s a poem | 是首诗 |
[40:48] | called “Good Bones” By Maggie Smith. | 是玛吉·史密斯的《好骨头》 |
[40:50] | The last part of it goes: | 最后一部分是这样的 |
[40:53] | “Life is short and the world is at least half terrible, | 人生苦短 世界至少一半是坏的 |
[40:57] | “And for every kind stranger, | 每个善良的陌路人 |
[40:58] | “There is one who would break you, | 总有一个人会伤害你 |
[41:01] | “Though I keep this from my children. | 虽然我护着我的孩子避开 |
[41:04] | “I am trying to sell them the world. | 我尽全力向他们推介那个好坏参半的世界 |
[41:07] | “Any decent realtor, walking you through a real hellhole, | 正派的中介 带你走过真实的地狱 |
[41:11] | “Chirps on about good bones: | 对着那好骨头嘁嘁喳喳 |
[41:14] | This place could be beautiful, right?” | 这个地方可以变美 对吗 |
[41:20] | “You could make this place beautiful.” | 你能使这里变得美丽 |
[41:29] | Then Thad goes, | 萨德说 |
[41:30] | “But I’m a dude, I can’t be a slut.” | 但我是个男人 我不可能是贱人 |
[41:31] | Did you get Piper to explain it to him? | 你让派珀给他解释了吗 |
[41:33] | Oh, Jason doesn’t need Piper. | 杰森不需要派珀解释 |
[41:34] | Tell him what you said. | 告诉他你的话 |
[41:35] | Oh. Uh, it might have been something like, | 应该是这样子 |
[41:38] | uh, “Your objectification | 你对女性的物化 |
[41:40] | “of femininity has an expiration date, | 得有个期限 |
[41:42] | “Pal, and that date | 朋友 那个期限 |
[41:44] | might be today.” | 就是今天 |
[41:45] | Well, at least you gave yourself an out. | 至少你给了自己找了个台阶 |
[41:47] | And then he goes | 然后他把它擦掉 |
[41:48] | to wipe it off and the paint is damaged. | 车漆就毁了 |
[41:49] | Oh, you should have seen his face. | 你真应该看看他的脸色 |
[41:51] | It was like I cut Samson’s hair. | 就像我剪掉了萨姆森的头发 |
[41:52] | He was like, he was like, “Oh, my God. | 他说 他说 天啊 |
[41:54] | What am I gonna tell my dad?” | 我该怎么跟我爸说 |
[41:56] | And then Dean Ward shows up | 沃德院长后来来了 |
[41:57] | and she goes, “You’re trespassing on school grounds. | 她说 你们非法入侵学校 |
[42:00] | We’re gonna fill out a police report for damaged property.” | 我们要报警告你损坏财物 |
[42:02] | This is getting a little bit less funny. | 这就没那么好玩了 |
[42:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[42:04] | But then, but then she gets us inside, | 但之后 她让我们进屋 |
[42:06] | and we lay out, like, the whole thing to her, | 我们告诉她所有的事情 |
[42:08] | and, um, she kind of… like, she went, like, uh… | 她有点 她就说 |
[42:11] | How-how did she do it? | 她说什么了 |
[42:12] | “Well, Thaddeus Newton had it coming to him. | 这是撒迪厄斯·牛顿自找的 |
[42:15] | Better that it happened sooner rather than later.” | 现在发生总比以后要好 |
[42:17] | – Yes, total pass. – She did not. | -全身而退 -不会吧 |
[42:19] | Score one against the patriarchy. | 反对父权社会得分 |
[42:20] | I don’t know what got into Dean Ward. | 不知道沃德院长中什么邪了 |
[42:21] | – It was amazing. – It was an absolute moment of glory. | -太棒了 -的确是光辉时刻 |